PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

TmExpress20
12-24-20, 14:30
Google rub ratings, everything there in the ad.I guess what I am asking for is extra prices. Should have clarified.

Two Nutts
12-24-20, 14:50
I guess what I am asking for is extra prices. Should have clarified.Not just there but everywhere. Just take some cash with you, you don't like the prices then don't pay for it.

LuvToLickKitty
12-24-20, 20:56
I have seen a few post recently about Liz. Got a warning the other day about be careful seeing her because he got a call from her with a guy in background giving her shit. Then seen the posts on here about her boyfriend. So figured could be legit. Then I sent her a email today. She claimed not to know me but found that hard to believe. Have seen her at Churchill several times and have seen her since being on her own. She has been a sweet fun girl and couldn't figure it out for a second. Then realised it may be her boyfriend and sure enough it was. He got angry with me and accused me of being DJ and said he was going to burn me if I hurt her. So I would be careful with her. Its a shame because really liked her.

AvonDale
12-26-20, 16:26
Is that the best site?

To me it is clean, easy to use and doesn't redirect to cams and such.

PharmHobby
12-26-20, 18:27
Had a very nice dream and visited Eva on 10th street in Jeff. Lily waited on me. Mid to late 20's, very cute and nice body. Wore some very sexy daisy duke shorts. Nice massage if a little on the hard side for my tastes. Allowed some roaming and bit of teasing. On the flip negotiated for a topless HJ and BJ with Saran. Very nice experience, nicely executed and no rush. Will definitely be back. All in cost me $$. Probably could have negotiated her down but I don't mind paying a little more for good service esp in light of how nice looking she was. Best experience so far in the Louisville area-Enjoy guys.

MMan48
12-26-20, 21:37
Anyone know which providers offer prostate caress?

BigLeague41
12-28-20, 16:32
Has anyone dealt with relax with Jade from rubratings? Thinking about seeing her just wondering what she's like.

SixtiesDude
12-28-20, 22:08
Anyone know which providers offer prostate caress?That's not my thing but Karma advertises for this. ,

https://louisville.rubratings.com/160828

JerseyYankee19
12-29-20, 13:22
That's not my thing but Karma advertises for this. ,

https://louisville.rubratings.com/160828Karma will absolutely do prostate. It's an interesting experience.

LotsOfFun69
12-31-20, 17:04
I am from ill was passing though Louisville on Sunday. Thanks to all the good reviews stopped by Eva's. Saw Lilly very nice. Feel asleep on the table had a great dream. Thanks for all the info stay safe.

SixtiesDude
12-31-20, 17:51
Karma will absolutely do prostate. It's an interesting experience.What does she do up above, hand, mouth? I guess the bottom is a finger. Feel free to PM if you wish!

SixtiesDude
12-31-20, 17:56
Had a very nice dream and visited Eva on 10th street in Jeff. Lily waited on me. Mid to late 20's, very cute and nice body. Wore some very sexy daisy duke shorts. Nice massage if a little on the hard side for my tastes. Allowed some roaming and bit of teasing. On the flip negotiated for a topless HJ and BJ with Saran. Very nice experience, nicely executed and no rush. Will definitely be back. All in cost me $$. Probably could have negotiated her down but I don't mind paying a little more for good service esp in light of how nice looking she was. Best experience so far in the Louisville area-Enjoy guys.What does a BJ with Saran Wrap feel like? Same as a condom? Guess this is a recent thing!

Member #6042
12-31-20, 18:32
What does a BJ with Saran Wrap feel like? Same as a condom? Guess this is a recent thing!About the same, maybe a little worse. They do it so if they get busted LEO won't find a bunch of condoms.

Two Nutts
12-31-20, 19:00
What does a BJ with Saran Wrap feel like? Same as a condom? Guess this is a recent thing!Sr has been around for years. The AMPs that DO NOT offer FS but only HJ BJ will not ever keep a condom on property. The SR is a safe alternative, but I personally don't enjoy it. If it's not a problem with you bring a cover of your own. Afterward they will make you take it with you.

SixtiesDude
12-31-20, 20:39
Sr has been around for years. The AMPs that DO NOT offer FS but only HJ BJ will not ever keep a condom on property. The SR is a safe alternative, but I personally don't enjoy it. If it's not a problem with you bring a cover of your own. Afterward they will make you take it with you.Thanks for the info. Guess I've been lucky in going to the "right AMPs".

Randy Daytona
01-01-21, 12:29
There used to be a girl named Candy at Empire on Preston. I first met her at Sun. I wondered if anybody knew if she was still in the Louisville area. She was totally amazing.

Manut20
01-01-21, 22:55
There used to be a girl named Candy at Empire on Preston. I first met her at Sun. I wondered if anybody knew if she was still in the Louisville area. She was totally amazing.Are you talking about the one with short hair or the one with long hair and fake boobs?

Passingthru69
01-03-21, 16:48
Ok, get mad at me if you wish.

But why do you guys spend the money you do for a 68 with saran wrap, when you can go across the river and hit up any other places that for that kind of money will give you the full meal deal so to speak.

I stopped there the other month.

Yes she was cute and a spinn, but wanting high dollar for a BJ and I even had my own party hat. Would not want to show me anything under her clothes. She wanted more more.

Thanks but ko thanks.

I will go across the river and hit a spot there, where I know I can get the full deal.

Yes, I do understand some don't want the full deal, but paying way to much for a BJ or 69 is just plain crazy in my book.

LimpNoodle
01-03-21, 19:39
https://louisville.rubratings.com/205884

Has anyone seen this provider? Ad says mature bbw. May try to schedule in a couple of weeks, when I have more free time!

GrittyB
01-03-21, 19:42

Has anyone seen this provider? Ad says mature bbw. May try to schedule in a couple of weeks, when I have more free time!I have wondered if this Liz, formerly of Churchill. The number I have for her is different from this one, however.

SeatOnCrane
01-03-21, 21:19

But why do you guys spend the money you do for a 68 with saran wrap, when you can go across the river and hit up any other places that for that kind of money will give you the full meal deal so to speak.

Yes she was cute and a spinn, but wanting high dollar for a BJ and I even had my own party hat. Would not want to show me anything under her clothes. She wanted more more.

Thanks but ko thanks.

I will go across the river and hit a spot there, where I know I can get the full deal.

Yes, I do understand some don't want the full deal, but paying way to much for a BJ or 69 is just plain crazy in my book.With my age, physical condition, and pain meds, I need the full amount of time and the teasing in order to have an orgasm.

Even then, when it's time to change from teasing to going for the gold, the poor girl has to work really hard and use a lot of lube to get the job done.

I don't know what you offered to get the lady out of her clothes.

I got Eva topless for 60, with full roaming and nipple play.

I got Jessica topless with full roaming, lot's of body to body contact, fingers in the V under her skirt and panties, nipple sucking both ways. It was supposed to be for 60, but she conveniently didn't understand, and got me another 20 when I asked her to take off her top after the flip.

But those nipples were worth it.

I got Lulu (Lele) completely naked for 80.

I don't know if that's too much or too little, but it works for me.

There are a few blow job girls across the river that I like, but they were inconsistent or too far away.

I would see Laci Brooke every day of week if it wasn't an hour each way.

Milkman
01-03-21, 21:21

Has anyone seen this provider? Ad says mature bbw. May try to schedule in a couple of weeks, when I have more free time!I visited with her a couple of days ago. I also use to see her 5/6 yrs ago when she was on backpage. Her pictures are accurate. She is a genuinely nice person, good conversation without being too chatting. Offers a very real massage in a safe, discreet location near downtown with a standard finish. Not sure what else might be available, as that was all I was looking for.

Unloaded
01-04-21, 02:09
Thinking about stopping through to look at a car. Are your AMPs any good or should I stop in cinci.

JimJ025
01-04-21, 09:51
I visited with her a couple of days ago. I also use to see her 5/6 yrs ago when she was on backpage. Her pictures are accurate. She is a genuinely nice person, good conversation without being too chatting. Offers a very real massage in a safe, discreet location near downtown with a standard finish. Not sure what else might be available, as that was all I was looking for.Does she allow roaming? Does she go topless?

Thanks.

EasyLivin
01-04-21, 10:19
I have wondered if this Liz, formerly of Churchill. The number I have for her is different from this one, however.I doubt she'd advertise as a bbw, she's about as petite as they come.

GrittyB
01-04-21, 11:32
I doubt she'd advertise as a bbw, she's about as petite as they come.I've never seen her so didn't know. Thanks. Any time a new provider shows up I generally assume they have been part of the game.

Txclvr
01-04-21, 14:28

Thanks but ko thanks.

Yes, I do understand some don't want the full deal, but paying way to much for a BJ or 69 is just plain crazy in my book.How much is the damage?

Passingthru69
01-04-21, 15:33
In response to seatoncrane.

I understand about the meds issue.

Due to medical issues, I'm on way to many blood thinners.

So when I'm told 140 for a 69 position, it just kills the mood I'm in. I can see your point. But I like the full meal deals without the hassles.

But everyone has their own style.

BigLeague41
01-04-21, 17:01
Coming to lville in about a month for business. Looking for an ebony spinner for a massage with extras. Can anyone point me to someone?? Thanks BigL.

BigOldNine
01-05-21, 15:54
There used to be a girl named Candy at Empire on Preston. I first met her at Sun. I wondered if anybody knew if she was still in the Louisville area. She was totally amazing.Candy was the bomb. Saw her both places as well. She would lead you around to and from the table shower and sauna by your Johnson. She definitely knew how to treat a guy well for the money. That's been a few years though.

ClubLiebhaber
01-05-21, 20:20
I took a break from greedy clubs after Christmas and decided to go get rubbed again at the Churchill place. I was there a couple of times over the summer with someone not there now and it was pretty good. This is time I saw charlie.

She just had a baby and she's still got some weight so if you want a stick girl she isn't your type. The rub was pretty damed good better than most, not too hard but hard enough to actually be relaxing. Flip was good and roaming was allowed. Only real problem was lotion instead of oil.

Overall good and I'll probably try to see her again.

ZeroDark13
01-06-21, 11:28
I'm looking for something that probably doesn't exist: a provider who offers a table shower or standing shower with a legit massage. I knew a provider in Chicago who offered this, and wow do I miss her.

I honestly don't care what the provider looks like, or extras, just want to get scrubbed and have the kinks pounded out of my neck and back. Any ideas, gents? Thanks.

Ol Muff Diver
01-06-21, 13:03
I'm looking for something that probably doesn't exist: a provider who offers a table shower or standing shower with a legit massage. I knew a provider in Chicago who offered this, and wow do I miss her.

I honestly don't care what the provider looks like, or extras, just want to get scrubbed and have the kinks pounded out of my neck and back. Any ideas, gents? Thanks.I would definitely think that you are looking for a legitimate massage, which are advertised all over the place.

XDM40
01-06-21, 13:47
Had dream I was down at the spa on 7th. Less than 5 minutes into my dream she asked what I want and what's my donation? I point and hold up ☝. She says no, wants $$. I say no, I'll just take the rest of my massage. She says no! So I just laid there. After 5 minutes or so she gave in. In between her 3 O's she bitched the whole time. Terrible attitude.

ZeroDark13
01-06-21, 19:09
I would definitely think that you are looking for a legitimate massage, which are advertised all over the place.I am! In combination with a good shower, as I clearly stated.

PharmHobby
01-07-21, 07:11
What does a BJ with Saran Wrap feel like? Same as a condom? Guess this is a recent thing!It felt surprisingly good at Eva! Probably depends on the girl.

Kreamer
01-08-21, 11:20
Anyone seen this one? Ad on rub ratings.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/171082

Automan
01-08-21, 13:13
I went today, got a awful massage after 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip, I say sure. She request 80, I'm like no way. She says she's going to make it worth my while, HJ, and get undressed, I'm like cool. Then she won't get undressed after taking money, give a half ass HJ, complains the whole time, I finally just get up and walk out and chaulk up my losses, will never return. Todays loss 160.

Automan
01-08-21, 13:19
Half ass massage, decent looking provider. Agreed to price for FS. We start and here goes oh you so big, I just finish you with HJ, I'm like nope I paid for FS, complete b. Won't return. Attached is a pic.

OneSwiss
01-08-21, 13:58
Anyone seen this one? Ad on rub ratings.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/171082I have never seen her but she has been reviewed on here before and the reviews were not good. Basically a lot of hype and no performance.

Ol Muff Diver
01-08-21, 16:15
Had dream I was down at the spa on 7th. Less than 5 minutes into my dream she asked what I want and what's my donation? I point and hold up ☝. She says no, wants $$. I say no, I'll just take the rest of my massage. She says no! So I just laid there. After 5 minutes or so she gave in. In between her 3 O's she bitched the whole time. Terrible attitude.What did she actually do after she gave in?

Thanks.

Monzo0960
01-09-21, 02:00
I went today, got a awful massage after 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip, I say sure. She request 80, I'm like no way. She says she's going to make it worth my while, HJ, and get undressed, I'm like cool. Then she won't get undressed after taking money, give a half ass HJ, complains the whole time, I finally just get up and walk out and chaulk up my losses, will never return. Todays loss 160.I had the same thing happen. Went in paid for a hour got massage for two minutes and said flip. 60 for HJ plus 20 topless, told me after HJ you leave. Told me 300 for BJ next time.

Two Nutts
01-09-21, 12:14
I had the same thing happen. Went in paid for a hour got massage for two minutes and said flip. 60 for HJ plus 20 topless, told me after HJ you leave. Told me 300 for BJ next time.One of the better massages around plus you get a full hour. Bonus today. There's a gun show at the armory, check out guns and knives then get a rub down half mile away.

LookingHard
01-09-21, 16:58
Do they have a table shower there?

Two Nutts
01-09-21, 19:14
Do they have a table shower there?Regular stand up for one.

BigD502
01-10-21, 22:27
Anybody know what's on the menu with this one?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208154

Member #6042
01-11-21, 01:30

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208154Haven't seen her in a few years, but I don't think she ever upgraded beyond HE.

ZeroPointZero
01-11-21, 07:06

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208154Not worth all the drama.

OneSwiss
01-11-21, 07:59

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208154There really is no menu, only HE. There is good roaming, no fiv, over her bare body however. I know that there have been several posts about the drama and even a fellow monger whom I recommended her to had a bad experience. However my two visits were drama free and enjoyable, even had good conversations.

JerseyYankee19
01-11-21, 11:24
Not worth all the drama.I followed her on Snapchat and engaged in some small talk with her. I inquired about her services and her attitude just totally sucked. And that was through Snapchat. I didn't even take the conversation further.

BigOldNine
01-11-21, 13:03
I went today, got a awful massage after 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip, I say sure. She request 80, I'm like no way. She says she's going to make it worth my while, HJ, and get undressed, I'm like cool. Then she won't get undressed after taking money, give a half ass HJ, complains the whole time, I finally just get up and walk out and chaulk up my losses, will never return. Todays loss 160.Went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Never again. Went in asked for half hour. Girl was short had a little front pooch, was wearing jeans and a white shirt. Probably a 5 or 6 out of 10. Waited 10 minutes, I guess for her to finish up someone else. She came in and asked right away if I wanted HE. I negotiated .6 for it. She squirted hot oil all over my back and rubbed that in for about 5 minutes then flipped me. I tried seeing what I could touch but got shot down, she wanted more money for clothes off and touching. I didn't have any more nor was I going to spend anymore so I just let her finish me up. She shot more hot oil on my guy and rubbed it out. That wasn't so awful but I've gotten way more out of some places. Don't like the nickel and dime game they play there.

BigD502
01-11-21, 14:16
Not worth all the drama.Yeah after some communication with her it seems she has a major case of GPS. Also she seems a bit wacko / ghetto and I could see this easily spiraling into some drama. Thanks for the info guys I will avoid her.

MassHunter28
01-11-21, 17:12
I went today, got a awful massage after 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip, I say sure. She request 80, I'm like no way. She says she's going to make it worth my while, HJ, and get undressed, I'm like cool. Then she won't get undressed after taking money, give a half ass HJ, complains the whole time, I finally just get up and walk out and chaulk up my losses, will never return. Today loss 160.I went there like three weeks ago and had the skinny lady who gave a hell good massage and he for $ total I'm surprised you must've got a different lady I'm sorry.

Ulysses75
01-11-21, 17:50

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208154She has eluded to going full service in previous ads, but made the statement that it would have to be for a good amount of coin. I think that she would go for it on the right day and with the right one of you silver tongued devils who could talk her into it but it will cost you. She also refers to fetish sessions. Not sure what fetishes she indulges in, but that is an indication that something beyond HE is available.

BigD502
01-12-21, 07:30
She has eluded to going full service in previous ads, but made the statement that it would have to be for a good amount of coin. I think that she would go for it on the right day and with the right one of you silver tongued devils who could talk her into it but it will cost you. She also refers to fetish sessions. Not sure what fetishes she indulges in, but that is an indication that something beyond HE is available.So after some negotiations she seemed insulted by an offer of 300 for hhr and acted all high on her rub and tug horse quoting me 1500 for FS. Bwahahahaha I fell out of my office chair laughing so hard. She was only worth the 300 to me once just to mark it off the list. Bye bye Victoria love dream on.

MrSeeker
01-12-21, 09:19
Any AMP have any big boobs girls working there.

Monzo0960
01-12-21, 14:23
Went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Never again. Went in asked for half hour. Girl was short had a little front pooch, was wearing jeans and a white shirt. Probably a 5 or 6 out of 10. Waited 10 minutes, I guess for her to finish up someone else. She came in and asked right away if I wanted HE. I negotiated .6 for it. She squirted hot oil all over my back and rubbed that in for about 5 minutes then flipped me. I tried seeing what I could touch but got shot down, she wanted more money for clothes off and touching. I didn't have any more nor was I going to spend anymore so I just let her finish me up. She shot more hot oil on my guy and rubbed it out. That wasn't so awful but I've gotten way more out of some places. Don't like the nickel and dime game they play there.I had the same thing happen to me. I paid for a hour, hot oil rub down for maybe three minutes on the back then flip, told me 80 to touch tits and HJ then you leave, told me to come back next time for BJ for 300.

Ulysses75
01-12-21, 15:30
So after some negotiations she seemed insulted by an offer of 300 for hhr and acted all high on her rub and tug horse quoting me 1500 for FS. Bwahahahaha I fell out of my office chair laughing so hard. She was only worth the 300 to me once just to mark it off the list. Bye bye Victoria love dream on.That is quite humorous! I also have seen her on the sugar baby site. Imagine what she is wanting to charge the poor SOB who bites on that offer!

Ralphisit
01-12-21, 21:39
Where can I find their ads? I really miss Backpagedotcom. I miss the USASG Classified Ads too, are they never coming back?

SteveF111
01-13-21, 07:13
Where can I find their ads? I really miss Backpagedotcom. I miss the USASG Classified Ads too, are they never coming back?Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing. Really miss backpage. They had all the ads and information right in one place. Now you have to check 20 different sites.

Usasg used to have a section on this site for classified ads. I don't know why they don't open that section back up. That way they don't have to run 2 entirely different sites.

LimpNoodle
01-13-21, 07:51
Toftt, and lost!! Took a chance, and wasted my time and money. Half ass rub. Add at least 10 yrs to the best photo in her ad, and you may be close. Wanted an xtra 50 for oral dictation, on top of the 125.00 for the hr,(more like a half hr). Didn't waste any more money, then she fell asleep on the unhappy ending! LOL. Couldn't wait to cut my losses and run.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/149220

HappyGuy5
01-13-21, 22:35
Toftt, and lost!! Took a chance, and wasted my time and money. Half ass rub. Add at least 10 yrs to the best photo in her ad, and you may be close. Wanted an xtra 50 for oral dictation, on top of the 125.00 for the hr,(more like a half hr). Didn't waste any more money, then she fell asleep on the unhappy ending! LOL. Couldn't wait to cut my losses and run.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/149220Thanks for the heads up, but I'd go to an AMP before giving that a chance but thanks for confirming my doubts. You're a good dude taking one for the team.

HappyGuy5
01-13-21, 22:38
I had the same thing happen to me. I paid for a hour, hot oil rub down for maybe three minutes on the back then flip, told me 80 to touch tits and HJ then you leave, told me to come back next time for BJ for 300.What's with all the platinum pussy syndrome?

PharmHobby
01-15-21, 20:06
Do they have a table shower there?I didn't see any evidence of a table shower nor was it offered. Still I recommend!

Two Nutts
01-15-21, 22:47
I didn't see any evidence of a table shower nor was it offered. Still I recommend!Many time on this board. Only a regular stand up shower in the bathroom, there wasn't any room to put one in.

BigLeague41
01-17-21, 06:37
Anyone on here see Megan from rr? Thinking about giving her a try, info would be appreciated. Thanks BigL.

Ulysses75
01-17-21, 22:04
Anyone on here see Megan from rr? Thinking about giving her a try, info would be appreciated. Thanks BigL.Megan in Middletown is a nice lady with a limited menu. Saw her years ago, but don't think anything has changed. She will be sexy and fun with a standard finish. I never repeated because it seems to me that she is one of those ones who have figured out how to do this successfully for her own purposes and doesn't really enjoy it a lot herself. Yes, I am aware that description fits many providers and I am probably searching for a unicorn, but I am telling you what I experienced. I enjoy those who either enjoy it themselves or provide the illusion that they do to a level that convinces me!

You could do worse and there is no reason not to see her. I was happy that I did. Just telling you why I didn't repeat.

Two Nutts
01-17-21, 22:43
Megan in Middletown is a nice lady with a limited menu. Saw her years ago, but don't think anything has changed. She will be sexy and fun with a standard finish. I never repeated because it seems to me that she is one of those ones who have figured out how to do this successfully for her own purposes and doesn't really enjoy it a lot herself. Yes, I am aware that description fits many providers and I am probably searching for a unicorn, but I am telling you what I experienced. I enjoy those who either enjoy it themselves or provide the illusion that they do to a level that convinces me!

You could do worse and there is no reason not to see her. I was happy that I did. Just telling you why I didn't repeat.That pretty much sums it up in a mutt shell, good post, good information.

PharmHobby
01-19-21, 14:45
Had a dream and visited Cici at Eva in Jeffersonville. Cici is pretty, nice shape, 40's, and great attitude. Half hour for. 45 included a quick lite rub including roaming and teasing. She also did a full nude body rub which was awesome. On the flip did a Sarah wrap BJ with 69 thrown in. Very enjoyable. Finished with some work on my back which was very relaxing. She helped me put my clothes on at the end -sweet touch. I tipped $. 6 for total damage of $$. I've visited here three times and left satisfied each time.

Kingster
01-19-21, 16:15
Anyone know what happened to her? Called to schedule an appointment but they said she hasn't been there in a while.

Cook911
01-19-21, 17:47
She has eluded to going full service in previous ads, but made the statement that it would have to be for a good amount of coin. I think that she would go for it on the right day and with the right one of you silver tongued devils who could talk her into it but it will cost you. She also refers to fetish sessions. Not sure what fetishes she indulges in, but that is an indication that something beyond HE is available.I had appointment set up, keep in mind I am over an hour away. Headed to her location and at minutes out she text and said something came up. She knew I was travelling to see her. Never again.

GasDog
01-19-21, 18:18
She got tired of crazy Danielle crap. Guys would call to make an appointments an Danielle would tell them she was not there even when Stephanie was standing next to her. Danielle had the hots for her an did not want her working. I tried calling her private cell number but no return calls. She was fun.

Anyone know what happened to her? Called to schedule an appointment but they said she hasn't been there in a while.

AgainLLook
01-20-21, 21:43
She had ad on rubratings few days ago for 6 hand session. Calling on you mongers that have been around a few years. Do you know who the blond was in her ad, no face pic but heck of a body.

DarkStallion
01-21-21, 00:44
Hi. Anybody met Kenya recently or even after she went out of business?? I have met her before couple of times and would love to meet her again. PMs are welcome.

TenSevenCs
01-21-21, 12:35
Hi. Anybody met Kenya recently or even after she went out of business?? I have met her before couple of times and would love to meet her again. PMs are welcome.She is out of the business. Been about a year since I have seen her.

EasyLivin
01-21-21, 13:31
Just a heads up, pics come from an Onlyfans account. I suppose could be her but use the big head and tread lightly.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/211161

BigLeague41
01-21-21, 13:58
Amanda on rubratings? Any info? Report on Megan, hasn't changed, just standard finish but I thought attitude was little of a put off.

KyoFan
01-21-21, 16:28
Anyone been to 7th street, Unique or stress away lately? Visited all three months back. Really enjoyed time at 7th street but believe that she is no longer working there.

Don File
01-22-21, 11:43
Amanda on rubratings? Any info? Report on Megan, hasn't changed, just standard finish but I thought attitude was little of a put off.Amanda was always just a standard finish for me. She's always allowed me full roaming and a Russian finish.

AgainLLook
01-22-21, 12:09
Been awhile since I seen her. Those pics are her just with a glamour shots filter.

Amanda was always just a standard finish for me. She's always allowed me full roaming and a Russian finish..

XDM40
01-22-21, 13:45
Anyone been to 7th street, Unique or stress away lately? Visited all three months back. Really enjoyed time at 7th street but believe that she is no longer working there.Had another dream down on 7th. Didn't get her name 30 ish good looking. Not much of a rub about 10 minutes she asks what I wanted? She motioned HJ or BJ, I pointed South. She said no but I kept pointing. She wanted $$ I told her she was crazy. After a couple rounds she gave in and went FS $. She Seemed to enjoy it.

Ss2000
01-23-21, 17:46
Has anybody recently seen Samantha who advertises on rub ratings? She is the one who used to work at Churchill. Anybody have info on current rates for her or services? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Two Nutts
01-23-21, 19:24
I don't understand. We all look for the unicorn and it's here. Why go anywhere else? This place is PERFECT! I've been to many spots around this country and over seas, is your looking for a safe place, safe relaxing massage and safe release this is it! Good luck fellas, and NO! I don't get a dime for the good word.

SteenkyNutz502
01-24-21, 00:40
I don't understand. We all look for the unicorn and it's here. Why go anywhere else? This place is PERFECT! I've been to many spots around this country and over seas, is your looking for a safe place, safe relaxing massage and safe release this is it! Good luck fellas, and NO! I don't get a dime for the good word.Eva's good but Ashley down at BS was better. The only reason I didn't wrangle total FS out of her when I had my dream of her was that I was seeing someone kinda sorta at the time and it was out of respect for that that we didn't take it further. As it was, she provided total full nudity and roaming and tongue exploration to anywhere I wished. I definitely got the vibe that had I wanted it we could have been rutting like rabbits until we were both limp. But that's just me saying.

ZeroPointZero
01-24-21, 07:55
Has anybody recently seen Samantha who advertises on rub ratings? She is the one who used to work at Churchill. Anybody have info on current rates for her or services? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.Seen her a few times about 6 months ago, very awesome as usual. Standard only but very nicely done. Seems to be more 'fetish friendly' in her ads lately, but not sure what that means. Price on the higher end but great attitude and performance. Recommend.

MJones502
01-25-21, 10:33
I've been to bs a few times and they seemed to be closed. Any place in town similar to this place? I prefer white, Hispanic, mixed. Tired of Asian places. Any help?

CrazyTrain12
01-25-21, 18:24
I've hit up IB the last several times and it is OK but looking for nice FS. Heard that Eva's is worthwhile in Jeff'ville. Any other recommendations?

Two Nutts
01-25-21, 21:26
I've hit up IB the last several times and it is OK but looking for nice FS. Heard that Eva's is worthwhile in Jeff'ville. Any other recommendations?I doubt you will receive FS at either, but large amounts of $$ talks with other places so who knows. But I'd still be surprised. They do well enough without it, plus they really don't like it.

Norsem
01-26-21, 12:06
I've been to bs a few times and they seemed to be closed. Any place in town similar to this place? I prefer white, Hispanic, mixed. Tired of Asian places. Any help?You could tried Churchill Downs. Maria is Mexican and has a great body. Fake tits. I like it.

MJones502
01-26-21, 13:08
Is FS available at Churchill?

Pledge 1205
01-26-21, 20:41
I've been to bs a few times and they seemed to be closed. Any place in town similar to this place? I prefer white, Hispanic, mixed. Tired of Asian places. Any help?They open. They just 1 or two chicks working white and black usually.

Kingster
01-26-21, 23:36
Is FS available at Churchill?No. And I'm a coin holder.

Surely60
01-27-21, 18:14
Hey fellas you know anything about this one? She looks young and fun. I might try her out.

Thanks.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/195389

CowboyGuy
01-28-21, 21:14
Is anyone else tired of the filters some are using on their pictures. Amanda has not looked that young even years ago when she was off Lyndon ln. Definitely deceptive advertising.

MonkeySmasher
01-29-21, 10:58
This is the spa on Dixie Highway next door to the dominos. 40 hh and 100 for FS. CBJ to start. The girls name is candy cute spinner type and tight kitty. Said she was 24. She had some sort of jagged scar on her mid section but wasn't a gross turn off. So if you're tired of seeing the mamaw Asians this is the place to go.

GrittyB
01-29-21, 11:01
Yes, the filters have gotten ridiculous.

Madoc
01-29-21, 16:40
I don't understand. We all look for the unicorn and it's here. Why go anywhere else? This place is PERFECT! I've been to many spots around this country and over seas, is your looking for a safe place, safe relaxing massage and safe release this is it! Good luck fellas, and NO! I don't get a dime for the good word.Interesting that you posted this. A friend noticed recently that I've been spending a lot of time at Eva and IB over the past few months. What you posted here is exactly why. I like being a known entity when I walk in the door. Money or services are never even mentioned. Everyone knows what is expected and that is taken care of with great attention to the details of my pleasure. As long as nobody upsets the applecart, I'll continue as I have for a while.

The Big1
01-29-21, 22:03
That place is the best. BJ, rimming, daty. Best ever. Must go. Beautiful lady.

HappyGuy5
01-29-21, 22:12
No I'm not talking about the day!

She used to work at Lyndon a couple years ago.

Awesome session, limited roaming but great finish.

Standard session but she is really good at what she does.

I had to spring for the VIP but am glad I did!

HappyGuy5
01-29-21, 22:14
Yes, the filters have gotten ridiculous.You are so right, I don't get it wouldn't you rather have a guy say, damn you look so much better in person that just damn, I got to go!

Two Nutts
01-29-21, 22:17
That place is the best. BJ, rimming, daty. Best ever. Must go. Beautiful lady.Ya all can thank me for turning you on to this one. Beers or bourbon acceptable.

PharmHobby
01-30-21, 11:13
Can someone please provide instructions on how to visit Churchill? A web link would be helpful as well as general info. Do they take walk ups and what's the story with the "coin" and needing a recommendation? Much thanks!

HappyGuy5
01-30-21, 14:47
Can someone please provide instructions on how to visit Churchill? A web link would be helpful as well as general info. Do they take walk ups and what's the story with the "coin" and needing a recommendation? Much thanks!They update the blog from time to time with info and the coin is explained.

Gato Delsol
01-30-21, 20:07
I couldn't find any information on this lady. Can someone help me out please. I don't mind TOFT. Thank you.

Member #6042
01-30-21, 20:40
Can someone please provide instructions on how to visit Churchill? A web link would be helpful as well as general info. Do they take walk ups and what's the story with the "coin" and needing a recommendation? Much thanks!Did you try their website? Bodyrub dot pro.

Everything you need is there.

GasDog
01-31-21, 01:00
https://bodyrub.pro/

Can someone please provide instructions on how to visit Churchill? A web link would be helpful as well as general info. Do they take walk ups and what's the story with the "coin" and needing a recommendation? Much thanks!

Catlikr
01-31-21, 01:32
This has probably been covered but I still need to ask. Noticed tonightt theres a Spa next door to Salon 61 on Preston Hwy but don't know the name Has it been reviewed and if so how was it?

Milkman
01-31-21, 09:15
I couldn't find any information on this lady. Can someone help me out please. I don't mind TOFT. Thank you.Post #10022.

DarkMatrix23
01-31-21, 09:52
Hello my fellow partakers. So I've tried to find the website or link for this eva's I've been seeing posted about. Can someone share the link or how to find out menu details? Thank you bros.

XDM40
01-31-21, 10:51
Hello my fellow partakers. So I've tried to find the website or link for this eva's I've been seeing posted about. Can someone share the link or how to find out menu details? Thank you bros.Rubratings.com

XDM40
01-31-21, 10:58
This has probably been covered but I still need to ask. Noticed tonightt theres a Spa next door to Salon 61 on Preston Hwy but don't know the name Has it been reviewed and if so how was it?This is part of Dandy's. When last spring.

Then the woman was old an had a bad attitude. Haven't been back.

Surely60
01-31-21, 16:30
Hey fellas thinking of pulling the trigger with this one. Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/195389

TwoForFun111
02-01-21, 10:58
I viewed on Rubratings and their "home page" looked to be all Asian. Is that the case there?

That place is the best. BJ, rimming, daty. Best ever. Must go. Beautiful lady.

SeatOnCrane
02-01-21, 16:38
I viewed on Rubratings and their "home page" looked to be all Asian. Is that the case there?None of the pictures are of the girls that work there, but all three of the ladies I have met over five visits were good looking.

I have seen Eva twice, Jessica once, and Lele (possibly Lulu) twice.

I have heard that Jessica works at Island Breeze now.

Can anyone confirm this?

BigLeague41
02-01-21, 16:43
Anyone try Santana's sensual session on RR? Thinking about trying was wondering if anyone has seen her.

Two Nutts
02-01-21, 18:41
None of the pictures are of the girls that work there, but all three of the ladies I have met over five visits were good looking.

I have seen Eva twice, Jessica once, and Lele (possibly Lulu) twice.

I have heard that Jessica works at Island Breeze now.

Can anyone confirm this?But she was scheduled to leave and new girl arriving today. But due to Mother Nature (have you seen the weather in New York) that's been delayed until Wednesday, we'll that's the current plan.

Ralphisit
02-02-21, 00:38
But she was scheduled to leave and new girl arriving today. But due to Mother Nature (have you seen the weather in New York) that's been delayed until Wednesday, we'll that's the current plan.I hate to hear that Jessica is leaving. I saw her a week ago and she was awesome and I planned on seeing her again. Sounds like I had better hurry.

Ol Muff Diver
02-02-21, 12:28
That place is the best. BJ, rimming, daty. Best ever. Must go. Beautiful lady.Are the BJ's saran enhanced?

Thanks.

Txclvr
02-02-21, 23:06
Any reviews on Maria and Charleigh please?

They are the one who is accepting new customers.

Thanks!

Norsem
02-03-21, 10:15

Thanks!I've seen Maria twice. Actual Latina. Nice tight body. Fake tits but good work. A little older than some may prefer but still younger than me. First visit was a little mechanical. Not that unusual in my experience in this line. Second visit was awesome as far as her attitude and roaming. Still didn't ask for anything beyond standard. Location is clean and decent. I will add even though I'm not going to name names — because I don't know which ones are which — that I've seen a couple of girls in there that didn't match any of the pictures and frankly were very unattractive. But I will be seeing Maria again.

EasyLivin
02-03-21, 10:50

Thanks!Maria is like posted below, always dressed in something nice easy to talk to. Charleigh I've seen once, a little bigger but not necessarily bbw, blonde with big tits just had a kid so may be bigger. She does some nice work with her nails. Standard only.

PharmHobby
02-03-21, 14:41
Are the BJ's saran enhanced?

Thanks.Yes BJs all are with Saran.

PharmHobby
02-03-21, 18:13
Couldn't resist a repeat visit with the lovely Mickey. Second visit more memorable than first if possible. Her TUMA was noteworthy today. Really works hard at it. Just a great provider as noted in my previous review.

I tried to extend my session to an hour by offering $40 extra up front per Dr Willy. Mommasan turned me down flat-oh well!

It's been stated before but have two bills ready to go and hand over immediately if you want things to go smooth. This place is well worth!

The Big1
02-03-21, 23:23
Not mine

Are the BJ's saran enhanced?

Thanks..

WhoShotJr
02-03-21, 23:54
Couldn't resist a repeat visit with the lovely Mickey. Second visit more memorable than first if possible. . .Your first review of Mickey was posted in the Orlando, Florida forum. Was that an error or was posting in the Louisville forum an error?

LasciviousX
02-04-21, 15:56
Has anyone seen Bella off Brekinridge lately?(Busty blonde from Rubratings) I tried searching but couldn't find anything in reviews.

Two Nutts
02-04-21, 20:48
Your first review of Mickey was posted in the Orlando, Florida forum. Was that an error or was posting in the Louisville forum an error?Dude is all over the place, kind a question the posts.

Norsem
02-05-21, 10:13
Has anyone seen Bella off Brekinridge lately?(Busty blonde from Rubratings) I tried searching but couldn't find anything in reviews.My experience with her was abjectly terrible. Second worst experience after the time some ***** tried to rob me and ahead of another time when two ****** tried to rob me (only 2 times that has happened. Neither succeeded). Her body is real and she offers FS. Otherwise awful. Only does one position, has faint but unpleasant odor to her couch, makes you wear a rubber which is fine but also makes you pull out and finish yourself. Won't let you play with her tits. Act's you're an asshole if you ask to deviate from the above rules. And I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm not obese, smelly, cheap or anything else that should require such an experience from a normal provider. Only say all this because in another section someone is giving vague but good reviews to a Bella and idk if it's the same one but I want people to steer clear.

Surely60
02-06-21, 14:47
Hey fellas,

I've noticed that there's not a lot of AA provider reviews on any sites. I'm trying to figure out who is a good AA provider. Not a huge fan of any Asian spots as they don't speak English too well and demand some weird amounts for not so good service. Or the white chicks & Mexicans have usually been on drugs or extremely unsafe or just not my taste. Anything about sum AAs would be super helpful.

Stay safe!

TwoForFun111
02-06-21, 14:50
Is anyone so concerned about Covid you've stopped going to spas? I'm still leery myself.

PharmHobby
02-06-21, 14:59
Your first review of Mickey was posted in the Orlando, Florida forum. Was that an error or was posting in the Louisville forum an error?Sorry guys-I live in the Louisville area but took a trip to Orlando and hit a number of the awesome AMPs there. I accidentally posted one of my Orlando reviews on the Louisville forum.

I must say after visiting Orlando, I realize how really poor the AMP scene is here in Louisville. There is really no comparison. I think I'm done with Louisville AMPs.

PharmHobby
02-06-21, 15:08
Dude is all over the place, kind a question the posts.All my reviews are accurate. I took a trip to Orlando and accidentally posted in the Louisville forum. Apologies for the confusion.

Member #6042
02-06-21, 16:18
Is anyone so concerned about Covid you've stopped going to spas? I'm still leery myself.If Covid is your concern, this hobby is most definitely not for you.

Two Nutts
02-06-21, 19:59
All my reviews are accurate. I took a trip to Orlando and accidentally posted in the Louisville forum. Apologies for the confusion.Thanks for the clarification I can understand that I've done the same, and yes Orlando is in another world in comparison to many cities.

Two Nutts
02-06-21, 20:07
Hey fellas,

I've noticed that there's not a lot of AA provider reviews on any sites. I'm trying to figure out who is a good AA provider. Not a huge fan of any Asian spots as they don't speak English too well and demand some weird amounts for not so good service. Or the white chicks & Mexicans have usually been on drugs or extremely unsafe or just not my taste. Anything about sum AAs would be super helpful.

Stay safe!Not sure where your used to visiting but who care if the don't speak good English, your not there for a English lesson, most are fluent in French. As far as weird amounts for service, they are all in the same ball park in massage and service. But most Asians I know could spell the word some. As in would you like some water. Good luck with the AA's and their pimps.

DaddyL
02-07-21, 13:41
OK so last night I was out and about. Trying to get one of my two go to girls to answerer, but nothing to prevail. I was just around the Preston hwy are and thought I wanted just a rub and maybe a tease nothing more, so tried Body Sensation, a no go hell not even sure if they are still open any more. Then saw the place on Preston on the main road. All I could think was what a waste of time would not even get a rub of any quality. Then I remembered Popular Level road and thought fuck it, I know they give a good body rub, and tease a little worth it for the rub. So I went. Climbed the stairs rang the door bell, open was a nice looking late 30 early 40 little Asian woman took my temp. Showed me the room and we got comfortable, and agreed on time. I got on the table face in the hole. And yes they sanitize everything I think I had 8 layers on my hands by the time it was over. So from experience I know nothing is going to happen other than a hand release at the end, but was not looking for anything more really. So she started with a really good back message and really worked out all the trouble areas and spent time doing it, I can say on par to licensed message therapist. She even did a knee walk on my back which was amazing. While on my legs I could fell her fingers do some teasing and traveling. So on the flip. She starts with a good head and chest rub. Again from experience I know no roaming or touching. Well she wonders down and pinch my nipple and then grabs my hand and puts it on her ass, pretty firm and tight for her age. And then she starts with a slow tug and then as she got more into it she pulls her top up for access to her bare breast and then lowers her bottom for access to her hairy pussy but it was getting wet. I slide two in as she dried humped my fingers and palm as she gave me the most energetic hand job ever. Then as I got closer and as she got wetter I felt her hot breath on my cock and her tongue licking my balls and shaft. No BJ but damn was not expecting how far this really went. She came and then I did a bit later. We cleaned up, her trying to help me get dressed and then the tip. I just dropped a single bill but then grabbed another for her before leaving. All in all amazing and surprising experience worth the repeat. But I know as always your time and millage will varies. So damage was.

Hour session: 80 on par to most.

Tip: 20 but opted to give more just before I left so 20 more. But 10 to 20 would of done it.

So 120 out the door I know more than most would pay, but to me to go and have better than expected experience yes.

Rub I would give a 8.

Girl I would give a 6 to 7 mostly due to her enthusiasm.

Finish I would give a 7 on the hand job range for me and technique.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/213701

TwoForFun111
02-07-21, 14:12
If Covid is your concern, this hobby is most definitely not for you.Can't argue with that That's why I've not felt a definite need to go for a year I'll avoid potentially being the cause of someone getting something from me until covid is behind us.

DManSeekin
02-08-21, 09:54
Has anyone seen Liz lately? I know she isn't at Churchill anymore. Would like to know how to get in touch with her.

EasyLivin
02-08-21, 13:45
Went to Eva's a few weeks ago. The nicest place in the area, good looking pleasant girls. Haven't had a bad time yet.

IB-Saw one is the new girls Angie. Late 30's early 40's great body and hides possibly one of the nicest racks I've seen at an AMP, outgoing personality and Solid massage. They may get a bad one here and there but they typically get weeded out pretty quick.

JeCrow83
02-08-21, 21:46
I am 2 hours from Louisville as well as Nashville. The reason I have been attracted to Louisville is for Veronica. I am a boob man and the nuru and shower session were a real draw for me. The more I read the more I am concerned about Veronicas photos being misleading on RR, and the experience being limited. I'm interested in an open minded experience, not a standard HJ situation. I'm not necessarily saying FS, but I want an amazing experience. Mutual touch and BBBJ are a must! I am currently trying to decide between Tiffany and Samantha. Please give me insight on who may be able to give me my best "dream". If I am misled on Veronica let me know that as well. I am open to other providers as well. Let me know. If I should just opt for Nashville, let me know that too. Thanks boys!

Two Nutts
02-09-21, 00:21
Went to Eva's a few weeks ago. The nicest place in the area, good looking pleasant girls. Haven't had a bad time yet.

IB-. They may get a bad one here and there but they typically get weeded out pretty quick.And one is on her last few days, probably last day will be the 13th so I'm told. So the 14th will have a new recruit.

Ol Muff Diver
02-09-21, 00:47
I am 2 hours from Louisville as well as Nashville. The reason I have been attracted to Louisville is for Veronica. I am a boob man and the nuru and shower session were a real draw for me. The more I read the more I am concerned about Veronicas photos being misleading on RR, and the experience being limited. I'm interested in an open minded experience, not a standard HJ situation. I'm not necessarily saying FS, but I want an amazing experience. Mutual touch and BBBJ are a must! I am currently trying to decide between Tiffany and Samantha. Please give me insight on who may be able to give me my best "dream". If I am misled on Veronica let me know that as well. I am open to other providers as well. Let me know. If I should just opt for Nashville, let me know that too. Thanks boys!You most definitely should consider escorts!

Surely60
02-09-21, 01:58
Not sure where your used to visiting but who care if the don't speak good English, your not there for a English lesson, most are fluent in French. As far as weird amounts for service, they are all in the same ball park in massage and service. But most Asians I know could spell the word some. As in would you like some water. Good luck with the AA's and their pimps.But you would say there are 0 good ones out here?

Beringer
02-09-21, 09:13
I am 2 hours from Louisville as well as Nashville. The reason I have been attracted to Louisville is for Veronica. I am a boob man and the nuru and shower session were a real draw for me. The more I read the more I am concerned about Veronicas photos being misleading on RR, and the experience being limited. I'm interested in an open minded experience, not a standard HJ situation. I'm not necessarily saying FS, but I want an amazing experience. Mutual touch and BBBJ are a must! I am currently trying to decide between Tiffany and Samantha. Please give me insight on who may be able to give me my best "dream". If I am misled on Veronica let me know that as well. I am open to other providers as well. Let me know. If I should just opt for Nashville, let me know that too. Thanks boys!Nashville is way better than Louisville in just about every way possible. The hookers here are so average or below average in comparison to Nashville.

Samantha is sultry but I really doubt you're going to get a BBBJ.

Veronica is just fat. Tiffany is ok.

EasyLivin
02-09-21, 10:44
I am 2 hours from Louisville as well as Nashville. The reason I have been attracted to Louisville is for Veronica. I am a boob man and the nuru and shower session were a real draw for me. The more I read the more I am concerned about Veronicas photos being misleading on RR, and the experience being limited. I'm interested in an open minded experience, not a standard HJ situation. I'm not necessarily saying FS, but I want an amazing experience. Mutual touch and BBBJ are a must! I am currently trying to decide between Tiffany and Samantha. Please give me insight on who may be able to give me my best "dream". If I am misled on Veronica let me know that as well. I am open to other providers as well. Let me know. If I should just opt for Nashville, let me know that too. Thanks boys!Very doubtful you'll get a BBBJ, I want to say no but I know YMMV, but Samantha is busty and very sensual and one of the best experiences in the city imo but she is standard only with some mutual touch. Probably the closest to your iso imo. I've never left disappointed.

JeCrow83
02-09-21, 12:40
Nashville is way better than Louisville in just about every way possible. The hookers here are so average or below average in comparison to Nashville.

Veronica is just fat. Tiffany is ok.It sounds like Samantha would be a good time. What are Tiffany's sessions like? Do any of the girls do nuru or shower sessions besides Veronica? Again I'm open to suggestions for other girls. You can only tell so much from what some of them put on RR.

You seemed to have confirmed what I have read about V. Sounds like I may have lucked out. I tried to see her three different times over the last few months and she always goes silent on me. The last time she even had me send her a picture for verification, then when silent. Not cool.

Surely60
02-09-21, 16:45
So, I finally decided to pull the trigger with Embry. I decided to just go for it and maybe provide insight for others. I saw her about an hour ago. I arrived at Body Sensations and she answered the door, she said that she was the only 1 working atm. She's quite beautiful. It smelled really good and so did she. Got the HH for 70 and I wish I could've gotten longer. We talked and her convo is actually really intriguing and made me comfortable. She gives a nice, relaxing back rub and then the flip after 15 exact min. She then gave me a nice rub on the front as well. Very solid rub. Then I asked her what her rates were and she said it was 100/150 so I went for the FS. And once she showed me that body I instantly lost my mind. Beautiful tits and a bubble butt. Sexy ass curves. CBJ like I've never had in my 45 yrs and roaming was allowed and her kitty was very tight. CG and Mish. Her moans drove me wild. I don't have a big Jr. By any means and that was tight. I came probably more than I ever have in a while. When we finished I put my clothes back on and my legs were still shaking but I held it together. If you're looking for a good AA provider she is definitely the one to see! She definitely found a new regular in me. Finally.

SeatOnCrane
02-09-21, 16:46
Very doubtful you'll get a BBBJ, I want to say no but I know YMMV, but Samantha is busty and very sensual and one of the best experiences in the city imo but she is standard only with some mutual touch. Probably the closest to your iso imo. I've never left disappointed.I saw Veronica several time when my job was on that side.

It's been a few years though.

Full roaming and nipple sucking, but no BJ.

She was running an ad a few months for a premium experience, but I couldn't tell you what it was about, since I don't live or work close enough to her part of town to make it worth the drive.

EasyLivin
02-09-21, 18:49
It sounds like Samantha would be a good time. What are Tiffany's sessions like? Do any of the girls do nuru or shower sessions besides Veronica? Again I'm open to suggestions for other girls. You can only tell so much from what some of them put on RR.

You seemed to have confirmed what I have read about V. Sounds like I may have lucked out. I tried to see her three different times over the last few months and she always goes silent on me. The last time she even had me send her a picture for verification, then when silent. Not cool.The shower experience with v is a shower with a HJ basically with a little bit of scrubbing each other and talking about the current state of our countries affairs. The build up of the nuru was the best part imo.

HappyGuy5
02-09-21, 19:01
Didn't come right out and say who it is going to be but 2 are supposed to work Wednesday and 1 on Thursday.

Tried to get specifics but said they wouldn't book them until they were physically there, should be working 5-9 pm.

I'm hoping Sabrina, would love for it to be Mallory but I got the feeling her last appearance was her last for good but who knows.

Member #6042
02-09-21, 20:57
The shower experience with v is a shower with a HJ basically with a little bit of scrubbing each other and talking about the current state of our countries affairs. The build up of the nuru was the best part imo.I make it a rule to never mix politics with hjs.

Two Nutts
02-09-21, 22:56
I make it a rule to never mix politics with hjs.Should have been Bill Clinton's rule as well LOL.

JesseBoy
02-09-21, 23:02
Has anyone seen Liz lately? I know she isn't at Churchill anymore. Would like to know how to get in touch with her.Her number is 502-XXX-5135 and she opened her own studio up.

HappyGuy5
02-11-21, 10:40
It sounds like Samantha would be a good time. What are Tiffany's sessions like? Do any of the girls do nuru or shower sessions besides Veronica? Again I'm open to suggestions for other girls. You can only tell so much from what some of them put on RR.

You seemed to have confirmed what I have read about V. Sounds like I may have lucked out. I tried to see her three different times over the last few months and she always goes silent on me. The last time she even had me send her a picture for verification, then when silent. Not cool.It's been quite awhile since I've seen V, she was too chatty for my liking and didn't seem to enjoy the work, clearly in it just for the money.

Quite awhile since I saw Samantha but the large chest, super sensual touch and her ability to control the talking made for a very good session, it was also obvious she enjoys her work!

Have yet to see Tiffany but I am tempted as I appreciate a nice rack.

There are some providers that clearly enjoy the job, others it's painfully obvious they are only in it for the money. There sessions can be good but lack a certain sizzle that makes it over the top.

Posidion87
02-11-21, 22:59
Quick question what is the going rate for a BJ in lville at the asian spas these days?

Today12
02-12-21, 20:07
Just had my 4th visit yet to get a massage. Everything else is good time nice looking 40 + great body she knows how to make you happy. $80.

JerseyYankee19
02-12-21, 20:24
You most definitely should consider escorts!I used to dabble in the BR and Escort scene and with the talent in Louisville being horrible, have gone the sugar baby route. Requires patience and playing the game. But I have banged consistently hot chicks for over 2 years. Have had a TON of luck in Bloomington, followed by NKY and Lexington.

Member #6042
02-13-21, 13:08
You most definitely should consider escorts!

I used to dabble in the BR and Escort scene and with the talent in Louisville being horrible, have gone the sugar baby route. Requires patience and playing the game. But I have banged consistently hot chicks for over 2 years. Have had a TON of luck in Bloomington, followed by NKY and Lexington.I second the vote for SBs. The majority of our current escorts are nothing more that street walkers with technology, most are on drugs and a ton seem to be overweight and old. If you have the means, SBs are the way to go.

CrazyTrain12
02-13-21, 19:02
I've seen some posting on rub ratings on churchills and they direct you to their web site for more information. Can anyone direct me to their website?

GasDog
02-14-21, 10:31
https://bodyrub.pro/

I've seen some posting on rub ratings on churchills and they direct you to their web site for more information. Can anyone direct me to their website?

Ol Muff Diver
02-14-21, 14:48
Just had my 4th visit yet to get a massage. Everything else is good time nice looking 40 + great body she knows how to make you happy. $80.We all are interested in additional info. BBBJ & FS?

Thanks.

Omd.

Passingthru69
02-15-21, 09:27
You can get the full package there.

Was a fun time when I was there about a month ago.

Member #6042
02-16-21, 10:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HdRideHer6969
02-17-21, 23:59
I'm going to be in the Louisville area next week and needing some info please.

Anything going on at IB?

Any other AMP worth a visit.

Thanks in advance.

HdRideHer6969
02-18-21, 00:07
You can get the full package there.

Was a fun time when I was there about a month ago.Can you pm me and share details.

Preggo Boobies
02-18-21, 00:09
Nashville is way better than Louisville in just about every way possible. The hookers here are so average or below average in comparison to Nashville.

Veronica is just fat. Tiffany is ok.Is your Tiffany a big titty girl that also goes by Nicole or Bubbles.

Two Nutts
02-18-21, 09:11

Anything going on at IB?

Thanks in advance.Has some turnover issues, I'll keep informed. I'm told a very pretty one coming the 25th I've been told hat before and some ugly chick arrives, so I'm not going buy sent pictures anymore, but right now I'd pass. Jesica will be ready again tomorrow for only one week until new girl comes. Today won't be a good time to venture out.

IrishGuy11
02-18-21, 12:58
Is your Tiffany a big titty girl that also goes by Nicole or Bubbles.The Tiffany that I know of and is possibly who he's speaking of advertises body rubs, and has a nice body and a great set of ta tas. She used to be a stripper. Don't know of other names she's used.

Beringer
02-18-21, 16:57
The Tiffany that I know of and is possibly who he's speaking of advertises body rubs, and has a nice body and a great set of ta tas. She used to be a stripper. Don't know of other names she's used.Yes. That is her.

HdRideHer6969
02-19-21, 00:35
Thanks for your reply. A lot of mongers don't usually reply (not this board) but this is the only information and safe way to keep informed. Again Thanks.

Has some turnover issues, I'll keep informed. I'm told a very pretty one coming the 25th I've been told hat before and some ugly chick arrives, so I'm not going buy sent pictures anymore, but right now I'd pass. Jesica will be ready again tomorrow for only one week until new girl comes. Today won't be a good time to venture out.

TwoForFun111
02-20-21, 12:07
Just had my 4th visit yet to get a massage. Everything else is good time nice looking 40 + great body she knows how to make you happy. $80.Location info please?

PharmHobby
02-21-21, 07:46

Anything going on at IB?

Thanks in advance.In my opinion, Eva on tenth street in Jeff is the best in the Louisville area.

AvonDale
02-21-21, 15:08
Any good word on her?

JeCrow83
02-21-21, 16:46
https://louisville.rubratings.com/171137

Anybody seen this girl. She has been on there for a while, but gives very little information as far as what she does or what she charges. My first impression was it seemed a bit sketchy, but I may be wrong. Her pics keep me curious. Fill me in. Thanks guys.

IrishGuy11
02-21-21, 18:03
In my opinion, Eva on tenth street in Jeff is the best in the Louisville area.After multiple good reviews, I went to Eva last week. Hour with Sissy (or Ci Ci, hard to tell). Cute, short, nice bod. Good massage, short tease and on the flip quickly offered all clothes off 69/ BBBJ (no saran) then HJ to satisfactory conclusion. 60 plus 80 with no negotiating.

Beringer
02-22-21, 00:33

Anybody seen this girl. She has been on there for a while, but gives very little information as far as what she does or what she charges. My first impression was it seemed a bit sketchy, but I may be wrong. Her pics keep me curious. Fill me in. Thanks guys.Young and tight.

Very cool and fun.

Prices right in line with the market and very customer service friendly.

Check her out.

Ol Muff Diver
02-22-21, 11:13
After multiple good reviews, I went to Eva last week. Hour with Sissy (or Ci Ci, hard to tell). Cute, short, nice bod. Good massage, short tease and on the flip quickly offered all clothes off 69/ BBBJ (no saran) then HJ to satisfactory conclusion. 60 plus 80 with no negotiating.With the BBBJ, can there be a swallow?

DManSeekin
02-24-21, 11:17
I am looking fir some information or reviews on 3 girls who advertise on rubratings. Tiffany, Rachel, or the one who is advertising under busty blonde. (Says she is 5' petite and offering 40 off a session). Please pm with anything you know or have experienced. Thank you!

BigPhish2
02-24-21, 11:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #6042
02-24-21, 13:50
With the BBBJ, can there be a swallow?Please give her a try and let us know!

Two Nutts
02-24-21, 17:55
After multiple good reviews, I went to Eva last week. Hour with Sissy (or Ci Ci, hard to tell). Cute, short, nice bod. Good massage, short tease and on the flip quickly offered all clothes off 69/ BBBJ (no saran) then HJ to satisfactory conclusion. 60 plus 80 with no negotiating.She is now at Island Breeze, with Jesica. Jesica leaves March 1st and the pretty girl from New York will arrive Monday. It will be two nice girls to choose from.

RobBabon
02-25-21, 16:48
This one wants $50 up front and then she'll share her address.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/216002

DaddyL
02-25-21, 18:43
So I went to my known go to. Yes I know there is better and offer better skill as well. But to me Ashley is my go to girl. As you all know she is the OG of the place, and yes her pics need some update, but still amazing. Friendly engaging sexy still comforting things alot miss out on. And deffintly not a clock watcher.

So long story there just to inform they are loosing the place eventually business has been down and from her dead beat girls working, have leed to it. But she is talking about them downsizing to a new place. Which honestly just to see her is all I care about, worth the money to me.

So if anyone out is a fan show the joint some love and visit Ashley and Embry.

AgainLLook
02-25-21, 20:45
Passed by that place today, had a big lease sign on the building.

So I went to my known go to. Yes I know there is better and offer better skill as well. But to me Ashley is my go to girl. As you all know she is the OG of the place, and yes her pics need some update, but still amazing. Friendly engaging sexy still comforting things alot miss out on. And deffintly not a clock watcher.

So long story there just to inform they are loosing the place eventually business has been down and from her dead beat girls working, have leed to it. But she is talking about them downsizing to a new place. Which honestly just to see her is all I care about, worth the money to me.

So if anyone out is a fan show the joint some love and visit Ashley and Embry..

AgainLLook
02-25-21, 20:52
Don't know her. Good chance of not seeing that address after the money is sent.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/216002.

Pledge 1205
02-26-21, 12:31
Passed by that place today, had a big lease sign on the building..I saw Embry and they're still doing work from there you just have to call. I showed up just trying to see what was up with the place and she answered the door. Let's keep this place around! The ladies are Very worth it!

DaddyL
02-26-21, 18:46
Passed by that place today, had a big lease sign on the building.

.Yeah still open. But not for long. According to Ashley they are in the market for a smaller work space basically downsizing. I do hope that they still are able to stay open.

And for the girls well sometimes they have great talent sometimes, well you know.

BDinkie
02-26-21, 19:47

https://louisville.rubratings.com/216002She can kiss my a.

GrittyB
02-27-21, 10:28

https://louisville.rubratings.com/216002Unfortunate as I will never pay a deposit as I always assume scam. I will stick with my trusted faves.

EasyRide01
02-27-21, 11:48

Anybody seen this girl. She has been on there for a while, but gives very little information as far as what she does or what she charges. My first impression was it seemed a bit sketchy, but I may be wrong. Her pics keep me curious. Fill me in. Thanks guys.I haven't seen her but I believe If you search mocha in the thread a couple of reviews will come up. Think I remember reading about her. From memory they weren't bad reviews.

Good luck. ER01 out.

Ol Muff Diver
02-27-21, 13:45

So if anyone out is a fan show the joint some love and visit Ashley and Embry.In the final days, will they have a 75% off sale? (& I don't mean clothing.)

GhostPoint
02-27-21, 20:42
Ok lost my damn burner and in turn lost Cynthia's number, if anyone could please help out and dm me. For the life of me I can't remember the number. She and Mary are no longer speaking last I heard so don't even want to go down that rabbit hole.

DaddyL
02-28-21, 13:54
In the final days, will they have a 75% off sale? (& I don't mean clothing.)LOL yeah be interesting see them have a fire sale. Hopefully they can downsize and keep the business going. Just get a better place and keep reliable talent.

Two Nutts
03-01-21, 23:00
Arrive today, cute maybe 110 ib's or less. Still sent a fake picture LOL fucking Chinese. Check her out, better than what's been here. Her name is Kiki. Other girl is Cici.

HdRideHer6969
03-03-21, 00:55
Arrive today, cute maybe 110 ib's or less. Still sent a fake picture LOL fucking Chinese. Check her out, better than what's been here. Her name is Kiki. Other girl is Cici.Do you know anything about them? Extras or std finish? I guess I'll TOFTT next week.

PharmHobby
03-03-21, 11:06
https://beyondmassage.biz/

Is this link for the Liz everyone always talks about? A monger sent me her digits but they don't match this website. Any help most appreciated!

Two Nutts
03-03-21, 11:16
Do you know anything about them? Extras or std finish? I guess I'll TOFTT next week.My inbox was full, I sent out messages but I guess they don't go when box is full. Sorry aruba1234. I'll just blanket this. CICI info can be found here, she worked at eva massage for several weeks and was liked a lot. Same service at IB the new girl just arrived, I picked her up at airport Monday evening, took her shopping at Walmart. Try shopping with someone who doesn't speak or read English, mamasain was burning my phone up to get her back. She's cute, thin, but not the 24 yo cutie she sent the picture of. If those two are busy you can wait, come back or take mamasain (Judy) who is getting long in the tooth and had more rolls than a bakery. But you decide. If you make an appointment at 930 when they open that's your best bet. If you make appointment at say noon and someone comes in at 11:45 well that guy gets the session. You wait, come back or take mamasain, she only works when they are busy. Also to aruba1234, you asked if using my name would get you a better service, yes it will! My name is Ima Tipper, that will not only open up the door here but many other places they recognize my name. Good luck guys, sorry the box was full.

PharmHobby
03-03-21, 15:46
Visited Eva today and saw "Eva"- yes she goes by the same name as the spa-go figure. Cute, maybe early 30's, slim body. Went for 30 minutes standard rates. Decent brief rub, allowed roaming and nice amount of tease. Teasing got better on the flip. Went for a HJ and CBJ (Saran wrap). Completely naked and allowed extensive roaming during service. If you like a Bush Eva is for you. Finish nicely executed. Tipped $ even.

This is my fourth dream at Eva -left with a smile each time. Nice looking girls and consistent service.

DManSeekin
03-03-21, 20:38
https://beyondmassage.biz/

Is this link for the Liz everyone always talks about? A monger sent me her digits but they don't match this website. Any help most appreciated!No not the same Liz. I have visited Liz very recently. Not the same Liz I used to see at Churchill and immediately after she left. Very lackluster massage, not upbeat like she has been every other time I seen her. Wasn't like anything was about me. She was preoccupied. She was a good girl. She used to be a bad girl! Should expected it after receiving prior information. As I was leaving her BF was sitting in living room. I'm done! Good luck if you see her though you may get lucky if she don't feel she is being watched. She used to be a fun sweet girl.

Beanes9021
03-04-21, 10:57
Arrive today, cute maybe 110 ib's or less. Still sent a fake picture LOL fucking Chinese. Check her out, better than what's been here. Her name is Kiki. Other girl is Cici.Is the girl with the big tits and giant areolas coming back. If you ever saw her, you know exactly who I'm talking about. She was cute, but her tits were something else!

Two Nutts
03-04-21, 11:50
Is the girl with the big tits and giant areolas coming back. If you ever saw her, you know exactly who I'm talking about. She was cute, but her tits were something else!I go by names, sorry, too many body parts to remember. Maybe a certain month or year would help me.

EasyLivin
03-04-21, 15:22
Is the girl with the big tits and giant areolas coming back. If you ever saw her, you know exactly who I'm talking about. She was cute, but her tits were something else!Was that lulu? Had glasses? She was something else.

Urbanwonder42
03-04-21, 15:56
Anyone seen this provider? Ad is not familiar to me.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208624

OneSwiss
03-04-21, 17:07

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208624Beware of non Louisville phone numbers attached to an ad with pictures that are simply too good to be true.

GrittyB
03-04-21, 17:33

https://louisville.rubratings.com/208624A quick image search will answer your questions, but I'll save you the time. Unless Amber Hahn has moved to the Ville and is tossing guys off. Then fake. Certainly fake pics.

Urbanwonder42
03-04-21, 17:39
Yeah my bad. I've been out of the game for a while and the rust is showing.

A quick image search will answer your questions, but I'll save you the time. Unless Amber Hahn has moved to the Ville and is tossing guys off. Then fake. Certainly fake pics.

Two Nutts
03-04-21, 21:07
Is the girl with the big tits and giant areolas coming back. If you ever saw her, you know exactly who I'm talking about. She was cute, but her tits were something else!If it was lulu and her $10,000 boob job, then she will grace new Albany either may or June. I will keep posted and updated as I know the schedule, good ones like her are busy year round. Good call.

Beanes9021
03-05-21, 01:02
If it was lulu and her $10,000 boob job, then she will grace new Albany either may or June. I will keep posted and updated as I know the schedule, good ones like her are busy year round. Good call.It wasn't Lulu. I saw her and she was beautiful, but this is a different girl. She was wearing sweatpants and a tank top, dressed down and I thought she was subpar for IB. Her tits were natural and C / D with giant areolas. They covered the entire end of her tits, truly as big as a sand dollar.

Please keep us posted on Lulu. I don't get down that way as much as I used to, but I'd probably make the trip for her.

FlexinFast
03-05-21, 08:09
Has anyone been here recently? Not the one off Dixie, but the one in St. Matt. Seniors can PM. Thanks.

https://ivy-massage-asian-massage-therapist.business.site/?hl=en

PharmHobby
03-05-21, 16:28
Stopped by Eva (10th st Jeff) second time this week. Today met with "E-O". She's very pretty, around 30, decent body. Exact same service and price as with Eva earlier this week (see other review). I like the consistency here, same service, cute, friendly girls (always in shorts) and same price with no haggling.

The only negative is the Saran Wrap but the BJ skills make up for it.

FlexinFast
03-06-21, 00:22
Went to the Asian Massage spot near Bardstown Rd and the Snyder. It was cheap. 40 for hh, 60 hr. Went with hh to an older lady. Nothing to write home about. Tried to roam, but she wouldn't let me. Gave me the standard, but still wasn't allowed to roam. Won't repeat. It was just meh.

VillageAnchor
03-06-21, 01:54
My first post. Does anyone remember a place near Bardstown road and Breckinridge?

There was a good looking blonde that did rubs there about 7-8 years ago? They also offered yoga, but I think that was a front to cover the rubs LOL.

I think the blonde had waited tables before she got into the biz.

I was a regular at Bowman if anyone remembers those days?

Cheers.

GrittyB
03-06-21, 12:59
My first post. Does anyone remember a place near Bardstown road and Breckinridge?

There was a good looking blonde that did rubs there about 7-8 years ago? They also offered yoga, but I think that was a front to cover the rubs LOL.

I think the blonde had waited tables before she got into the biz.

I was a regular at Bowman if anyone remembers those days?

Cheers.That was Centerpointe Wellness with Payton and a gal from Colorado whose name escapes me. Apparently had a different idea of therapy than did Payton (whom I miss terribly) and they parted ways. Kali and Rachel still operate out of that space.

And yes, I remember Bowman when Ashley was there IIRC.

GrittyB
03-06-21, 13:01
Has anyone been here recently? Not the one off Dixie, but the one in St. Matt. Seniors can PM. Thanks.

https://ivy-massage-asian-massage-therapist.business.site/?hl=enPrivate message sent.

VillageAnchor
03-06-21, 14:19
That was Centerpointe Wellness with Payton and a gal from Colorado whose name escapes me. Apparently had a different idea of therapy than did Payton (whom I miss terribly) and they parted ways. Kali and Rachel still operate out of that space.

And yes, I remember Bowman when Ashley was there IIRC.Thanks GrittyB!

HornBred
03-06-21, 18:46
Stopped by Churchill today, but with BS on the ropes and 5818 telling me to come back in 30, I asked if anyone was available. Turns out Maria was, so I headed over. Glad I did. Maria is a cute mexican girl, thick in all the right places, firm bolt ons. She was a lot of fun, talkative, friendly and gave a great rub. Better than average standard finish. I'll definitely go back to see her.

EasyLivin
03-08-21, 10:30
Is the girl with the big tits and giant areolas coming back. If you ever saw her, you know exactly who I'm talking about. She was cute, but her tits were something else!Was this a year or more ago? She may have been the one asking me to take her to the casino. Only one who offered Russian without me asking.

Randy Daytona
03-08-21, 11:47
Does anyone have experience with mocha? She advertises on rub ratings. Is it all standard or is more available. Pm me with details. Thanks in advance! RD.

SandbergFan
03-08-21, 11:57
Does anyone have experience with mocha? She advertises on rub ratings. Is it all standard or is more available. Pm me with details. Thanks in advance! RD.I remember seeing a review just a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen her myself, but she did get at least one (might be others) good review. Try doing a search, something will come up.

Beanes9021
03-08-21, 12:40
Was this a year or more ago? She may have been the one asking me to take her to the casino. Only one who offered Russian without me asking.This was late Summer. Probably September.

TenSevenCs
03-08-21, 14:22
No not the same Liz. I have visited Liz very recently. Not the same Liz I used to see at Churchill and immediately after she left. Very lackluster massage, not upbeat like she has been every other time I seen her. Wasn't like anything was about me. She was preoccupied. She was a good girl. She used to be a bad girl! Should expected it after receiving prior information. As I was leaving her BF was sitting in living room. I'm done! Good luck if you see her though you may get lucky if she don't feel she is being watched. She used to be a fun sweet girl.Agree about Liz. Saw her a few times since she is out on her own. She seemed worried about her BF. Basically no massage, full on makeout session with FS and BBBJCIM but she seemed preoccupied. Not like before where she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did and did anything. I probably will repeat but it seems weird.

EasyLivin
03-08-21, 15:47
Agree about Liz. Saw her a few times since she is out on her own. She seemed worried about her BF. Basically no massage, full on makeout session with FS and BBBJCIM but she seemed preoccupied. Not like before where she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did and did anything. I probably will repeat but it seems weird.Not sure she was worried but something was definitely off and not as interesting. I always did laugh at the you're the only one I do this with like that's the first time I've heard that.

Two Nutts
03-08-21, 21:19
Was this a year or more ago? She may have been the one asking me to take her to the casino. Only one who offered Russian without me asking.They always asking someone take them to casino when their time is up at any particular location. They take all those $20 bills and put into a slot machine and print the tickets then go to cage and get $100 bills, seems silly but when you have $5,000 or so in mostly $20's it's a lot of green going through a airport, sometimes they run those 100's to a post office or grocery store to buy money orders. I know because I've help do this many times.

DManSeekin
03-09-21, 22:34
Not sure she was worried but something was definitely off and not as interesting. I always did laugh at the you're the only one I do this with like that's the first time I've heard that.DAMN. You mean I wasn't the only one the only one! LMFAO. She did like to squirt a few times!

FlexinFast
03-10-21, 08:03
Anyone ever been to Art Spa off Bardstown Rd? No reviews in the search. Seniors can PM. If not, I can TOFTT.

HappyGuy5
03-10-21, 12:46
https://louisville.rubratings.com/217735

Anybody seen her yet? Thoughts? Is it her?

Enderw12
03-10-21, 15:44
Does anyone know what happened to that little HJ giving Indian girl?

Louisvilleguy0
03-10-21, 16:02

https://ivy-massage-asian-massage-therapist.business.site/?hl=enMessage sent.

Kingster
03-10-21, 17:35

Anybody seen her yet? Thoughts? Is it her?Does look like her. I only saw her at Churchill once and it was just standard.

Ralphisit
03-10-21, 22:19
This was from her ad a few years ago.

Ralphisit
03-10-21, 22:25

Anybody seen her yet? Thoughts? Is it her?Don't think it is her. Missing the large "star" tattoo on right lower abdomen. We are all suffering from wishful thinking. Bailey was amazing.

BigBenny
03-11-21, 16:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GrittyB
03-11-21, 18:02
Does anyone know what happened to that little HJ giving Indian girl?I believe you're referencing Randi. She was gorgeous but some felt she was robotic with too many rules. I always enjoyed my experience; I have no idea where she is or what she is up to.

She was a serious dancer that I saw on a local newscast or two promoting belly dancing.

Johnny Figment
03-11-21, 21:10
Don't think it is her. Missing the large "star" tattoo on right lower abdomen. We are all suffering from wishful thinking. Bailey was amazing.Look closer. Star is there.

Jsmw1980
03-11-21, 21:11
I believe you're referencing Randi. She was gorgeous but some felt she was robotic with too many rules. I always enjoyed my experience; I have no idea where she is or what she is up to.

She was a serious dancer that I saw on a local newscast or two promoting belly dancing.Yes I remember her. She was hot! She was one of the first BR girls I met. Remember that bi-level house off Watterson Trail. I think that's where it was. She worked there and several other girls. If I remember right, they had a bar to offer drinks. All kinds of things happened there. If you treated some of the chicks there right, they would go the extra mile.

Johnny Figment
03-11-21, 21:13
Look closer. Star is there.Oops. Sorry Ralph. Just saw ad. Not Bailey.

MassHunter28
03-12-21, 12:37
Does anyone know what happened to that little HJ giving Indian girl?What? I'd live to fuck with an Indian lady that's a fantasy of mine.

DirtyDawg22
03-12-21, 14:06
I believe Liv is out of the game.

VillageAnchor
03-12-21, 18:24
Yes I remember her. She was hot! She was one of the first BR girls I met. Remember that bi-level house off Watterson Trail. I think that's where it was. She worked there and several other girls. If I remember right, they had a bar to offer drinks. All kinds of things happened there. If you treated some of the chicks there right, they would go the extra mile.Did Randi also work off of Preston near the Airport years ago?

If that's the same Indian chick. Yes she was hot but didn't allow any touching or kissing!

She would get fully nude and would get pissed if you tried to touch her. Fuck that noise!

Two Nutts
03-12-21, 20:13
Did Randi also work off of Preston near the Airport years ago?

If that's the same Indian chick. Yes she was hot but didn't allow any touching or kissing!

She would get fully nude and would get pissed if you tried to touch her. Fuck that noise!That's why I quit after 2 try's.

Jsmw1980
03-12-21, 21:59
I believe Liv is out of the game.The blonde bbw? If so I just saw her about a week or so ago.

Ajf All
03-13-21, 22:29
Hello all. In the city for a couple of days and was amazed at the quantity of Asian Massage places available here. Hell there were 4 within 5 miles of the hotel!

I tried Rose Spa first as it was very close, and love the no-hassle way things work here. Although I didn't much care for the provider, (she was older than I prefer, bolt ons, a bad wig, & what looked like lip injections) , she did deliver as expected. No hinting, no beating around the Bush. Price agreed on and straight to business. I would have preferred at least some semblance of a massage or teasing, but no massage was given at all. She complained about my size and said it was hurting, but she did get the job done. If they have different or better talent available, I would repeat.

2nd place was Eva Massage. A little further out of the way, but I feel it was well worth it. I saw Coco. She is young, cute, and had a much better personality than the lady at Rose. An actual massage was given both before the fireworks, and after. I would most definitely visit Eva and Coco again. May try out 1 more spot tomorrow if time permits. Or an independent (massage or GFE) if someone could recommend a good one to contact?

One other note: when I was reading the board I was thinking that "Saran Wrap" was just a code word used here for some reason. Now I know better. LOL.

Cloud1987
03-14-21, 13:01

Anybody seen her yet? Thoughts? Is it her?So back to the original question of. Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot I'm interested.

Rodrian
03-14-21, 13:06
So back to the original question of. Has anyone seen her yet? She looks hot I'm interested.I tried to schedule something Friday afternoon but then when I texted an hour before our appointment to confirm she told me she was done for the day. After we had had that appointment set for like two days. Weird because she had been very good on communication before that.

SirDikALot
03-14-21, 14:43
I tried to schedule something Friday afternoon but then when I texted an hour before our appointment to confirm she told me she was done for the day. After we had had that appointment set for like two days. Weird because she had been very good on communication before that.Yep. I have had the same experience As was just mentioned in this post. I text with her in the morning and I had something set up for early afternoon I asked her multiple times if we were still on and she finally said no at the last second. But I've also noticed that now she has blocked my number from being able to contact her. I would bet if you call the number you will get the same thing. I've had the same experience from two different phone numbers with her. I'm starting to wonder if she is collecting information and then blocking our phone numbers.

Trek400
03-14-21, 15:39
Is there a spa at 4814 Preston (next to Preston 61)? I noticed an "Open" sign in the window.

Cloud1987
03-14-21, 19:18
Yep. I have had the same experience As was just mentioned in this post. I text with her in the morning and I had something set up for early afternoon I asked her multiple times if we were still on and she finally said no at the last second. But I've also noticed that now she has blocked my number from being able to contact her. I would bet if you call the number you will get the same thing. I've had the same experience from two different phone numbers with her. I'm starting to wonder if she is collecting information and then blocking our phone numbers.Well thanks for the update. I think she either had a bad experience and was done for the day or it was the latter. Unless I hear something positive though I'm staying away for now. Thanks for TOFTT.

DoYouLike
03-14-21, 23:32
Curious if anyone has a had an experience with Kylie, she advertises as a higher end rub girl. Price is not an issue if she's good, what are the services offered?

https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisville/files/2177973.htm?cat=1

CowboyGuy
03-15-21, 00:08
Can anyone reccomend a girl that gives good quality rub like for having done way too much physical this weekend and she will make it better.

Ol Muff Diver
03-15-21, 12:44
Hello all. In the city for a couple of days and was amazed at the quantity of Asian Massage places available here. Hell there were 4 within 5 miles of the hotel!

I tried Rose Spa first as it was very close, and love the no-hassle way things work here. Although I didn't much care for the provider, (she was older than I prefer, bolt ons, a bad wig, & what looked like lip injections) , she did deliver as expected. No hinting, no beating around the Bush. Price agreed on and straight to business. I would have preferred at least some semblance of a massage or teasing, but no massage was given at all. She complained about my size and said it was hurting, but she did get the job done. If they have different or better talent available, I would repeat.

2nd place was Eva Massage. A little further out of the way, but I feel it was well worth it. I saw Coco. She is young, cute, and had a much better personality than the lady at Rose. An actual massage was given both before the fireworks, and after. I would most definitely visit Eva and Coco again. May try out 1 more spot tomorrow if time permits. Or an independent (massage or GFE) if someone could recommend a good one to contact?

One other note: when I was reading the board I was thinking that "Saran Wrap" was just a code word used here for some reason. Now I know better. LOL.1. will you share the specifics of the fireworks with coco?

2. sounded like there was an s&m session at rose spa with the "beating around the Bush."

Thanks.