PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

ParzHart
01-31-16, 14:15
I stopped by Body Sensations recently to check it out. I didn't stay. The place is a pigsty and it reeked of cigarette smoke. Not impressed and will not be making an appointment.I concur. I wish these places do something about the decor. Cleanliness and being smoke free goes a long way. BS just seemed messy and unorganized. I saw Avery there a few weeks ago and she seemed a bit out of it. Like she was on something. She was nice and friendly, but did not seem into it at all.

tedb141
01-31-16, 17:05
So what happened to Mimi?All they would tell me is "Mimi here no more" Maybe she lied, who knows? If you find her, let me know.

TmExpress20
01-31-16, 17:58
Saw her today. Very cute. Nice rub and conversation. Would repeat.

LuvToLickKitty
01-31-16, 21:43
Saw her today. Very cute. Nice rub and conversation. Would repeat.So what was the damage. Tell us.

Have a nice dream?

LuvToLickKitty
01-31-16, 21:49
Anyone know what happened to a provider named Samantha. Used to be off Bardstown in apt on speedway. Then moved to office building Ben is DQ on Brdstown 33rd off the watterson.

RagTop69
02-01-16, 02:49
All they would tell me is "Mimi here no more" Maybe she lied, who knows? If you find her, let me know.Mimi told me she might go back to salon 61 after her vacation. Am going to check it out tomorrow. Will let you know.

NakedTruth
02-01-16, 10:16
Anyone know what happened to a provider named Samantha. Used to be off Bardstown in apt on speedway. Then moved to office building Ben is DQ on Brdstown 33rd off the watterson.I think she moved to FL. She was a gem.

Member #6042
02-01-16, 10:20
Anyone know what happened to a provider named Samantha. Used to be off Bardstown in apt on speedway. Then moved to office building Ben is DQ on Brdstown 33rd off the watterson.Wow! You're going back to 97 or 98 with her on Speed Ave! Best deal in town at the time! I saw her in the office building a few years, maybe 5, ago and she had aged from when she was in the highlands. Still cheap and still FS tho! I think she moved to Florida to live with a friend or her sister a few years ago.

Member #6042
02-01-16, 10:26
I stopped by Body Sensations recently to check it out. I didn't stay. The place is a pigsty and it reeked of cigarette smoke. Not impressed and will not be making an appointment.I agree. BS has really gone down hill in term of girl quality over the past years, as have a lot of the shops. I long for the day of Carla's, Ivan's, Troy's and soothing sensations. All had lots of good choices.

CaveMan90
02-02-16, 19:43
I just started recently going to Island Breeze and each time I have gone I got the same provider, can't remember her name. She is in her upper 40's I would guess, not bad looking but didn't get the best service. Was trying to see if anyone knows a younger maybe more skilled provider that I can ask for by name next time?

Also thought about giving Evergreen a try but heard it is mainly older women. Any ideas if Evergreen is better than Island Breeze. And if so who would you recommend?

CaveMan90
02-02-16, 19:49
I have been to Island Breeze just twice now and have been successful on leaving happy but both times I have gone in I got the same provider each time. Can't remember her name but I think she is in her upper 40's. However wanted to try and get maybe a younger better looking girl. Can anyone help me out so next time I can ask by name?

Also I was wanting to try evergreen out but have just been hearing it just older women. Again any suggestions on younger women or would I be wasting my time and just stick to island breeze?

LanceAlot507
02-03-16, 03:11
I have been to Island Breeze just twice now and have been successful on leaving happy but both times I have gone in I got the same provider each time. Can't remember her name but I think she is in her upper 40's. However wanted to try and get maybe a younger better looking girl. Can anyone help me out so next time I can ask by name?

Also I was wanting to try evergreen out but have just been hearing it just older women. Again any suggestions on younger women or would I be wasting my time and just stick to island breeze?Cindy should be back at Island Breeze in about 3 weeks. Hannah is only one to see at Evergreen. And if you wanting to stay on Indiana side go see Mary at Mecca.

SimpleGuy1970
02-03-16, 09:50
Has anyone been here? I don't mind the drive but I am not driving there for just a tug.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/we-know-how-to-make-u-happy-heavenly-touch-and-more-sexy-young-girls-amazing-service/9440953

Fapping
02-03-16, 10:49
Anyone know what happened to a provider named Samantha. Used to be off Bardstown in apt on speedway. Then moved to office building Ben is DQ on Brdstown 33rd off the watterson.She was great. Saw her many many times at all three of her locations. She also had a place off Preston near eastern parkway for a while. I've also wondered what happened to her.

Member #6155
02-04-16, 14:25
Recently saw Cynthia, above average massage for the hobby but not nearly as good as a real massage. Nothing new to report. Standard only. Probably won't repeat.

Stay safe.

Jam.

Member #6155
02-04-16, 14:37
Anyone have any tips for getting ahold of her? I've literally tried for the past several years to set up an appointment with her. I've had several scheduled with her cancelling last minute for various reasons. Any help would be appreciated.

Stay safe.

Jam.

Primarch
02-04-16, 17:01
Cindy should be back at Island Breeze in about 3 weeks. Hannah is only one to see at Evergreen. And if you wanting to stay on Indiana side go see Mary at Mecca.Thought someone said Mary wasn't at Mecca anymore? I have been thinking of visiting just for her reviews. Can anyone confirm?

Urbanwonder42
02-04-16, 19:45
She was great. Saw her many many times at all three of her locations. She also had a place off Preston near eastern parkway for a while. I've also wondered what happened to her.Last time I attempted to see her she basically flipped out on me. Me thinks she was trending toward batshit crazy. Literally.

Urbanwonder42
02-04-16, 19:46
Thought someone said Mary wasn't at Mecca anymore? I have been thinking of visiting just for her reviews. Can anyone confirm?She travels a lot when she can, so she is in and out. But she is definitely still at Mecca. As good as ever, looking especially tan these days.

CardinalTony64
02-04-16, 21:42
Miss the days when FS was available with pretty young asian girls! Places like tokyo sun spa, place on fernvalley rd and in the little strip mall that now has a subway and dominos.

FeedgeWhomp
02-05-16, 10:20
Miss the days when FS was available with pretty young asian girls! Places like tokyo sun spa, place on fernvalley rd and in the little strip mall that now has a subway and dominos.Exactly. I recall the one named Far East on Bardstown rd. About 15 years ago they had a young gorgeous little spinner Asian girl. Forgot her name but she was a 10.

It was a common name, like Kim? They kept on the move though.

JoeZagnut
02-05-16, 11:13
Exactly. I recall the one named Far East on Bardstown rd. About 15 years ago they had a young gorgeous little spinner Asian girl. Forgot her name but she was a 10.

It was a common name, like Kim? They kept on the move though.PAM is the name she went by when I visited. She was a true spinner to! Man, the memories I have from back then.

JZ.

Urbanwonder42
02-05-16, 19:12
Miss the days when FS was available with pretty young asian girls! Places like tokyo sun spa, place on fernvalley rd and in the little strip mall that now has a subway and dominos.Eurospa and Rainbow both used to have some highly attractive asians. Those places were flat out intoxicating to me. Anyone still around that recalls the tall blonde named Charlise that used to provide out in the Dupont area? That lady single handedly got me addicted to this sport.

Maximus71
02-05-16, 23:56
Miss the days when FS was available with pretty young asian girls! Places like tokyo sun spa, place on fernvalley rd and in the little strip mall that now has a subway and dominos.Went to Far East several times back then and always hoped to get a session with YoYo. I seem to recall her sister also worked there. Olympic Spa down the road was my other go-to place. My favorite girl there was named Connie.

ZeroDot
02-06-16, 17:13
Went to see McKenzie at her office that she shares with Kristen. I know. I had heard the disappointing reviews and I also know it's best to support those with. A larger menu. That being said, had a nice time with her. Setup was easy and a fantastic, safe spot and was quick for me to get to. The pics and location (for speed) were the main factors for me on this one.

She looked like pics. Nice body (slight paunch, but I'm picky). Nice little topless rub, with standard finish on the flip. But it was a nice standard. She adjusted speed, tempo and technique per my requests. She was cordial and nice the whole time. Never rushed. She wasn't very sensual; just kind of did the job, but was not a cold fish either.

BASIC menu. Standard with roaming up top. No upsell was never pushed. I only inquired about 2 things; roaming below (30 extra) and BBBJ / CBJ (not on the menu).

All in all, if I was in a pinch, I'd repeat. But not very often. More likely only if another provider fell through.

Peace.

SixtiesDude
02-06-16, 18:48
Anyone have any tips for getting ahold of her? I've literally tried for the past several years to set up an appointment with her. I've had several scheduled with her cancelling last minute for various reasons. Any help would be appreciated.

Stay safe.

Jam.Saw her numerous times until her house caught on fire. Had appointment a month later and she stood me up and offered a BS excuse. Have tried many times unsuccessfully to contact her, finally have given up. Keep trying and maybe you'll catch her at her right time. If you've never experienced her, she speaks French better than almost anyone else and she is also really tight. Good luck--there are some gents that have been in her inner circle for a considerable time. My hat off to them!

LoveThis00
02-06-16, 19:38
Went to see McKenzie at her office that she shares with Kristen. I know. I had heard the disappointing reviews and I also know it's best to support those with. A larger menu. That being said, had a nice time with her. Setup was easy and a fantastic, safe spot and was quick for me to get to. The pics and location (for speed) were the main factors for me on this one.

She looked like pics. Nice body (slight paunch, but I'm picky). Nice little topless rub, with standard finish on the flip. But it was a nice standard. She adjusted speed, tempo and technique per my requests. She was cordial and nice the whole time. Never rushed. She wasn't very sensual; just kind of did the job, but was not a cold fish either.

BASIC menu. Standard with roaming up top. No upsell was never pushed. I only inquired about 2 things; roaming below (30 extra) and BBBJ / CBJ (not on the menu).

All in all, if I was in a pinch, I'd repeat. But not very often. More likely only if another provider fell through.

Peace.Lost Sole described very well my experience with McKenzie. She was terrific about set up and playful. Expected more than just the standard but was satisfied, however, not enough to repeat. Too many others with more on the menu and more fun.

RagTop69
02-07-16, 18:24
Mimi is back at salon 61 on preston. Have seen Mary once thinking about going again. Anyone ever get more than a rub and tug from her?

LancePkrbttm
02-07-16, 19:29
Mimi is back at salon 61 on preston. Have seen Mary once thinking about going again. Anyone ever get more than a rub and tug from her?Not sure if it was Mimi. But I got tinea cruris. Two weeks of spray powder tolnaftate to cure. If you get dressed slow, they will fold your towel you just used and replace it from where you found it. Best to avoid that shit shack. Pretty sure they do not comply with public health standards.

TmExpress20
02-08-16, 22:53
I was hoping it was the Dayna that used to work at BS, it is not. So when I saw her I was disappointed. But I said what the heck, I am already here and she doesn't look bad. It was a good rub, good conversation, and great standard finish. A lot of roaming allowed. I will repeat and see if menu consist of more. Speaking of Dayna at BS, anyone know what happened to her?

Member #6155
02-09-16, 10:55
Thanks for the info. I'm really more interested in seeing her for a great massage although speaking French is a definite plus. I will keep trying but I'm also leaning toward giving up.

Stay safe.

Jam.

Saw her numerous times until her house caught on fire. Had appointment a month later and she stood me up and offered a BS excuse. Have tried many times unsuccessfully to contact her, finally have given up. Keep trying and maybe you'll catch her at her right time. If you've never experienced her, she speaks French better than almost anyone else and she is also really tight. Good luck--there are some gents that have been in her inner circle for a considerable time. My hat off to them!

GrittyB
02-09-16, 15:36
Saw her numerous times until her house caught on fire. Had appointment a month later and she stood me up and offered a BS excuse. Have tried many times unsuccessfully to contact her, finally have given up. Keep trying and maybe you'll catch her at her right time. If you've never experienced her, she speaks French better than almost anyone else and she is also really tight. Good luck--there are some gents that have been in her inner circle for a considerable time. My hat off to them!Your experience is identical to my own. Things changed. At least for me -after the fire. I would've likely never seen anyone else had things stayed the same.

Nocturne
02-09-16, 17:34
PAM is the name she went by when I visited. She was a true spinner to! Man, the memories I have from back then.

JZ.Yes, Pam at Far East on Bardstown Rd was incredible! That was my go-to place for years. Seeing many different girls there, almost all very attractive. I too also liked the place diagonally across the street. I think someone else mentioned it was called Olympic. I like Coffee and Lisa there. Wasn't too long and Lisa was shot and killed by her boyfriend.

tedb141
02-11-16, 18:11
Went to Far East several times back then and always hoped to get a session with YoYo. I seem to recall her sister also worked there. Olympic Spa down the road was my other go-to place. My favorite girl there was named Connie.Yes, Yoyo, a total freak, had some great times with here and her sister Linda. Linda got pregnant and shortly thereafter they were both gone. I could always count on a wild and crazy time with Yoyo. Even met her out once out in the real world. Too bad they are all gone. Hard to find that type of enthusiasm anymore.

First Half
02-12-16, 18:23
Has anyone been here? I don't mind the drive but I am not driving there for just a tug.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/we-know-how-to-make-u-happy-heavenly-touch-and-more-sexy-young-girls-amazing-service/9440953YMMV. PM me if you want to know which ones are game.

LoveThis00
02-13-16, 11:57
Yes, Yoyo, a total freak, had some great times with here and her sister Linda. Linda got pregnant and shortly thereafter they were both gone. I could always count on a wild and crazy time with Yoyo. Even met her out once out in the real world. Too bad they are all gone. Hard to find that type of enthusiasm anymore.Those businesses and Rainbow (the name I recall) were FABULOUS! Back then, I had no idea churches would lobby elected officials to outlaw those business. Truly, some of my cherished memories are with select women associated with businesses. Amen!

LancePkrbttm
02-14-16, 09:43
I was hoping it was the Dayna that used to work at BS, it is not. So when I saw her I was disappointed. But I said what the heck, I am already here and she doesn't look bad. It was a good rub, good conversation, and great standard finish. A lot of roaming allowed. I will repeat and see if menu consist of more. Speaking of Dayna at BS, anyone know what happened to her?I did the same. Ended up being very pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately she asked to have no reviews. All I'll say is there is a star in the making.

P.S. I wonder how much pent up demand there is for Dayna formerly of BS? I'm crazy about that chick so to leave Scarlett's and not have been disappointed is quite a compliment.

SailorDude
02-14-16, 14:17
I did the same. Ended up being very pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately she asked to have no reviews. All I'll say is there is a star in the making.

P.S. I wonder how much pent up demand there is for Dayna formerly of BS? I'm crazy about that chick so to leave Scarlett's and not have been disappointed is quite a compliment.I didn't find Dayna very accommodating, hopefully this girl is better.

Nobecz
02-14-16, 15:17
I've had several great visits with Elizabeth at Scarlett's. Not offering details here, but IMO, well worth the standard visit.

I did the same. Ended up being very pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately she asked to have no reviews. All I'll say is there is a star in the making.

P.S. I wonder how much pent up demand there is for Dayna formerly of BS? I'm crazy about that chick so to leave Scarlett's and not have been disappointed is quite a compliment.

First Half
02-14-16, 16:11
I've had some good times at Sun Spa. Don't know if they are still there, but Candy and Amy were always my favorites.

Weezyl50
02-15-16, 11:21
Went and visited Avery at BS. Place is really a mess, but wanted to try out Avery. Started with rub just moving hands across body nothing impressive. Asked what I had for a tip about half way into rub. She wanted 70 for standard. Asked for BJ wouldn't give up on it. She didn't seem that interested during but took direction well let me finish on chest. Overall was okay experience she said come back with 2 and I could have everything. Seemed much to pricey to think of coming back. But her body is amazing and a sweet smile. Not sure worth the visit because of tip but YMMV again nice to see a body that wasnt all torn up.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-sentions-welcomes-all-farmers-to-come-enjoy-our-variety-of-girls-10-off/8503988

Seenitall
02-15-16, 17:18
Went and visited Avery at BS. Place is really a mess, but wanted to try out Avery. Started with rub just moving hands across body nothing impressive. Asked what I had for a tip about half way into rub. She wanted 70 for standard. Asked for BJ wouldn't give up on it. She didn't seem that interested during but took direction well let me finish on chest. Overall was okay experience she said come back with 2 and I could have everything. Seemed much to pricey to think of coming back. But her body is amazing and a sweet smile. Not sure worth the visit because of tip but YMMV again nice to see a body that wasnt all torn up.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-sentions-welcomes-all-farmers-to-come-enjoy-our-variety-of-girls-10-off/8503988An extra 70 for a standard finish? I expect a standard as part of the base price. I always tip after the finish, but not close to 70.

Hoosierdaddi
02-15-16, 17:37

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-sentions-welcomes-all-farmers-to-come-enjoy-our-variety-of-girls-10-off/8503988I've been thinking about seeing this one for awhile now myself but hesitated due to lack of reviews. Looks like I'll keep her on a back burner for now. For me, when they start asking about a tip halfway thru the session it really ruins the mood. It's fine if I ask her first regarding her menu options and expectations, and 70 for standard is just silly. Hope you didn't pay that. Thanks for the review.

DickHerGood
02-16-16, 16:57
Anyone know what happened to big tittied blonde MILF Tiffany? Had an apartment / office on Preston? Doesn't post ads anymore.

Rlthree
02-17-16, 12:08
Anyone know what happened to big tittied blonde MILF Tiffany? Had an apartment / office on Preston? Doesn't post ads anymore.I've seen an ad recently, about a week ago. Actually, I found it, 8 Feb.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tiffany-is-back-in/9388944

SweetRelief
02-17-16, 13:59
Hi everyone, I've recently tried Stress Away on Bardstown rd. Very pretty, older Asian lady. Good massage but nothing else. I had a very similar experience than other recents reports on here. She was very sexual, but wouldn't touch too much of me. I think she thought I was a cop or something.

Anyway, I'm new to this and was wondering if I could get some tips? I'd like to try Stress Away again, but is there anything I can do to make her feel more comfortable with me?

Has anyone else tried her? What was your experience? Do you remember her name?

Is there an Asian Massage Parlor in Louisville that I should try that would be easier? Any sure things out there?

Thanks everyone!

ChristinaLove
02-17-16, 14:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SixtiesDude
02-17-16, 18:45
Hi everyone, I've recently tried Stress Away on Bardstown rd. Very pretty, older Asian lady. Good massage but nothing else. I had a very similar experience than other recents reports on here. She was very sexual, but wouldn't touch too much of me. I think she thought I was a cop or something.

Anyway, I'm new to this and was wondering if I could get some tips? I'd like to try Stress Away again, but is there anything I can do to make her feel more comfortable with me?

Is there an Asian Massage Parlor in Louisville that I should try that would be easier? Any sure things out there?

Thanks everyone!First visit had very nice table shower with everything cleaned to perfection. Waited a while to revisit because of menu. She remembered me and was comfortable this time. Table shower with her using her body to body technique (almost lost it then). She's not adverse to anal play on you and gave the best covered BJ and Full Service I have had of late. Had to look to be sure it was covered. Wow. This was JoJo. She is a very pleasant person, just be patient and she will please!

SixtiesDude
02-17-16, 18:51

Thanks everyone!You want JoJo. She is cautious and gave a HJ my first visit. Second visit got a table shower body to body (wow) and the best covered BJ and FS I've received lately.

RingoStar
02-17-16, 23:33
You want JoJo. She is cautious and gave a HJ my first visit. Second visit got a table shower body to body (wow) and the best covered BJ and FS I've received lately.I dreamed of a 3 some with Jo Jo and Mimi good time in my dream has anyone visited Mimi at 61 yet dumpy place but may take a trip if Mimi is there?

RippedOffGuy
02-18-16, 11:30
Has anyone seen or heard from Peyton latley?

TenSevenCs
02-18-16, 11:36

Thanks everyone!When I use an AMP I go to Royal on poplar level. Always get a good massage and a good standard finish. Went recently late on a week night around 10. Lady I had never seen before gave a great finish. She blew on it and then had the shaft in one hand and my balls in the other. It was very much worth the visit for a quick nut.

Armani700
02-18-16, 22:19
You want JoJo. She is cautious and gave a HJ my first visit. Second visit got a table shower body to body (wow) and the best covered BJ and FS I've received lately.I agree with this post. She was Awsome. And you can tip her no up-selling.

LancePkrbttm
02-18-16, 23:07

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-sentions-welcomes-all-farmers-to-come-enjoy-our-variety-of-girls-10-off/8503988Sounds like I was lucky to get in while she was new. Bad trend as this is the second one I've read at BS with this attitude. Must be an institutional issue. I think I'll take a break from BS until I hear better reports. Thanks for the reveiw!

Member #5693
02-19-16, 09:48
Has anyone seen or heard from Peyton latley?The other day and have not heard from her. I have a pretty good relationship with her so she usually responds. That said, I haven't seen her in a while as her flakiness wears on me. Last time I talked to her she had a lot of stuff going on personally. Not sure how much that has changed.

TenSevenCs
02-19-16, 10:26
Sounds like I was lucky to get in while she was new. Bad trend as this is the second one I've read at BS with this attitude. Must be an institutional issue. I think I'll take a break from BS until I hear better reports. Thanks for the reveiw!I agree seems to be a bad trend at BS. "How much money did you bring" seems to be the current business model. I have stopped visiting the place for now. I miss the days of Sasha and Karmen. Those two ladies would never ask about money and were always a good time.

Trek400
02-19-16, 17:42
Haven't been to spa in this area in quite some time. Any recommendations as to Royal Spa or Stress Away?Thanks!!

ProsandConsMan
02-20-16, 07:19
Has anyone seen or heard from Peyton latley?I have seen her plenty and have a good relationship with her. That said, had a scheduled appointment with her almost 2 weeks ago. She communicated with me through out the day and kept pushing our time back. I was extremely flexible and agreed every time. However, when it finally came time she went Ghost on me and still have not heard from her. Since, I have texted several times over the past 2 weeks and have not gotten a reply. She has always had time management issues. Hope she is OK but I'm pretty much done with her due to her dependability issues and going Ghost. This has made twice she went Ghost on me at the appointment time.

Member #5859
02-20-16, 17:25
I have seen her plenty and have a good relationship with her. That said, had a scheduled appointment with her almost 2 weeks ago. She communicated with me through out the day and kept pushing our time back. I was extremely flexible and agreed every time. However, when it finally came time she went Ghost on me and still have not heard from her. Since, I have texted several times over the past 2 weeks and have not gotten a reply. She has always had time management issues. Hope she is OK but I'm pretty much done with her due to her dependability issues and going Ghost. This has made twice she went Ghost on me at the appointment time.Can only add that I can't get in touch with her either. I've given up cause I avoid the unbalanced ones and that is about all of them these days. I haven't seen anyone since just after the new year.

LanceAlot507
02-21-16, 02:57
Went there tonight around 830. Saw Candy (had seen her before at Empire). She's late 30 to mid 40's, hard for me to tell with Asian women. TS was good, and as soon as we back in the room she is drying me with towel and get down on knees and ask if I want BJ. I say yes and she covers and dose descent job for few minutes. Then says fuck me Superman, and we move to Massage table. Mish to finish. Then about 15 minutes for dry back rub. Kinda rushed but everything up to CFS is had with her. $$ total for session, in and out in about 45 minutes.

KennJak
02-21-16, 12:45
Does anyone have intel on victoria love.

LifeofJoy
02-24-16, 11:06
Hey admin how do I create this thread for us ladies to communicate? [Deleted by Admin]

You don't, the USA Sex Guide is a place for men to talk about women for sex. It's always been like that.

One of these days we are going to get around to deploying a forum for chicks.

A2

Nite View
02-24-16, 14:33
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.

OneSwiss
02-24-16, 15:18
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.Cynthia does an excellent job in case Mary is not there.

LanceAlot507
02-24-16, 15:29
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.I prefer Mary. She's always been reliable. Just call for availability and schedule couple hours before hand.

Nocturne
02-24-16, 16:51
Can only add that I can't get in touch with her either. I've given up cause I avoid the unbalanced ones and that is about all of them these days. I haven't seen anyone since just after the new year.Saw her yesterday 2/23, although the appt was delayed about an hour from the agreed to time. This seems to be her standard MO.

Not sure if she's limiting appointments, or just totally scattered and hit-or-miss. I guess I got lucky.

Rlthree
02-24-16, 17:16
Cynthia does an excellent job in case Mary is not there.Ditto to both girls.

Dickens Cider
02-24-16, 17:35
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.Bro. Mecca, hands down. Reliable time wise. Both Cyntha and Mary are excellent. If you book a few days in advance, shouldn't have a problem scheduling with whomever you like.

DnC.

Dickens Cider
02-24-16, 17:45
Saw her yesterday 2/23, although the appt was delayed about an hour from the agreed to time. This seems to be her standard MO.

Not sure if she's limiting appointments, or just totally scattered and hit-or-miss. I guess I got lucky.Had to drop Payton, once my ATF. A royal pain in the ass regarding reliability. I even had her private number and she was still all over the map time wise. Reminds me of CBE a few years back. I would always schedule an appointment time and also schedule an oil change, hair cut, trip to the home store for that afternoon knowing she would never make the appointed time. (ahh, but that body made it worth it! Anyway, guess I am more cranky now and no longer willing to put up withn the bullshit of being jerked around.

DnC.

DonkeyKong01
02-24-16, 22:42
Does anyone have intel on victoria love.Nice girl. It's her in the pic's, although the girl with the rack is the one she sometimes posts with. Location is decent but a little messy, though certainly safe. No sign of drugs that I could tell. Everything else was pretty standard, but I got along with her really well. Stood there talking for an extra 15 minutes on the way out. I will definitely see her again.

Archer1911
02-25-16, 02:21
Mostly been seeing randi. Have my eye on jordan, or the blonde in the white g string that pops up on BP. One better than the other?

Nite View
02-25-16, 08:06
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.Thanks All.

Seenitall
02-25-16, 11:47
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.I saw Cindy this week. She was dressed in jeans and loose top. Light massage and standard finish. Roaming under blouse on top but jeans stayed put. I felt the finish was mechanical.

I am looking for recent information about MP near Churchill Downs. Looks like they have mature providers (which I like) but searches find very few reviews.

Rlthree
02-25-16, 15:56
I saw Cindy this week. She was dressed in jeans and loose top. Light massage and standard finish. Roaming under blouse on top but jeans stayed put. I felt the finish was mechanical.

I am looking for recent information about MP near Churchill Downs. Looks like they have mature providers (which I like) but searches find very few reviews.I believe all the reviews I've seen have been lukewarm at best. I personally think Cynthia is better, but as usual YMMV.

Penrose
02-25-16, 16:22
I saw Cindy this week. She was dressed in jeans and loose top. Light massage and standard finish. Roaming under blouse on top but jeans stayed put. I felt the finish was mechanical.

I am looking for recent information about MP near Churchill Downs. Looks like they have mature providers (which I like) but searches find very few reviews.Both places you mention are sub par.

Weezyl50
02-26-16, 16:59

I am looking for recent information about MP near Churchill Downs. Looks like they have mature providers (which I like) but searches find very few reviews.I don't know of any places that are that close. Scarletts is downtown but only about a 10 minute drive and she is mature. Other than that you will have to travel. I prefer mature as well.

Seenitall
02-27-16, 18:29
Both places you mention are sub par.Penrose. Thanks for your response. I have read all of your posts but I have a difficult time determining whether an approved / birdie girl is a bodyrub or escort. Any chance you can PM me two great bodyrub choices?

Hummerfun1234
02-28-16, 11:29
I don't know of any places that are that close. Scarletts is downtown but only about a 10 minute drive and she is mature. Other than that you will have to travel. I prefer mature as well.Jordyne and dee Dee are good mature provider located in the highland. Easy to talk to and schedule. Secure location.

FuryFire
02-28-16, 12:34
Me again!

Went to Stress Away again a week ago, as mentioned before in a earlier post. Mimi is now gone, she moved to Preston.

There are TWO new girls however:

Linda. Who was reviewed in a earlier post from someone else.

Candy. She just arrived last week it seems, smaller, petite, incredibly enthusiastic. She looks younger then the other two, but it's hard tell her age.

She didn't know English as well as the other two as well, but still friendly and tried to communicate the best she could.

The massage itself wasn't that great as JoJos, but I think she knew that, she used the hand rubs with it to help with the massage. Overall, I'd take time with her again. : the.

I wound up with Candy. Ended up with a FS massage that ended amazingly. JoJo saw me as I was getting dressed and she even came in and talked for a bit (Since it had been some time since I had been last.).

Both girls are going to be sticking around for awhile she said.

Haven't tried Linda yet, the previous review on her said they didn't like her as much BUT hey. Equal opportunity!

I, again 'personally' still recommend Stress Away.

TenSevenCs
02-29-16, 12:06
Jordyne and dee Dee are good mature provider located in the highland. Easy to talk to and schedule. Secure location.Jordyne is a nice lady. Have visited with her 3 or 4 times and really enjoyed myself each time. Highly recommend.

TmExpress20
03-01-16, 19:52
Weak rub. GREAT finish. She is a very nice looking lady to boot.

LanceAlot507
03-02-16, 01:05
I like a good AMP, so after recent post had to give them a try. Googled Stress Away and gave 2 locations one Preston and one Bardstown rd. I went to Bardstown rd. And met Candy. Small petite and as mentioned before not good English. Table shower was ok, going back to room in towel I meet jo jo. She commits on me handsome and starts rubbing my arms and shoulders standing in hallway. My opinion jo jo is better looking. Candy does massage with these hand tools that are like little wheels rolling on your surface. Felt good on back of legs but over all I didn't care for them. On the flip I had to "place " her hand on southern region and she knew what to do from there. I got only standard. I going to repeat but trying jo jo next visit.

DewDirty
03-02-16, 15:22
Where is it located exactly? Can't find it. Thanks brotheren!

Batman JR
03-02-16, 19:41
Sounds like I was lucky to get in while she was new. Bad trend as this is the second one I've read at BS with this attitude. Must be an institutional issue. I think I'll take a break from BS until I hear better reports. Thanks for the reveiw!Had the same experience with Avery a few weeks ago, amazing body for sure, so so rub, decent finish. The place itself is so nasty I'd only put up the $$ if she'd agree to an outcall.

HoosierDaddy55
03-02-16, 23:20
Where is it located exactly? Can't find it. Thanks brotheren!It is behind the auto parts store next to Bill Collins Ford. I went tonight and saw Bebe. She was very enthusiastic. Great table shower. Back to the room, BBBJ before the cover goes on and FS. They all seem to be a little older lately but that's ok. I am too. Probably best AMP in Louisville right now IMO.

TenSevenCs
03-03-16, 10:58
Weak rub. GREAT finish. She is a very nice looking lady to boot.Had not been to BS in a few months, but only had a short time frame to work with so I stopped in. Did not have an appt and chose Korrina. Very nice girl and really enjoyed the session. She never asked about money just what I was looking for. She was well worth the time for an old man to lay next to a beautiful, young lady. Only bad thing is that she said she is moving in 2 weeks so time is running out. I would for sure repeat if she was sticking around.

FuryFire
03-03-16, 12:05
It is behind the auto parts store next to Bill Collins Ford. I went tonight and saw Bebe. She was very enthusiastic. Great table shower. Back to the room, BBBJ before the cover goes on and FS. They all seem to be a little older lately but that's ok. I am too. Probably best AMP in Louisville right now IMO.Bebe must be another new one.

Stress Away there must be getting more popular to have them have the new girls.

I've met:

Candy.

JoJo.

Linda.

I'll have to go again to see Bebe. And I agree, I live in Indiana and make the drive to Stress Away, I've never had a bad experience there. Yet.

TexTrainer
03-03-16, 16:54
I like a good AMP, so after recent post had to give them a try. Googled Stress Away and gave 2 locations one Preston and one Bardstown rd. I went to Bardstown rd. And met Candy. Small petite and as mentioned before not good English. Table shower was ok, going back to room in towel I meet jo jo. She commits on me handsome and starts rubbing my arms and shoulders standing in hallway. My opinion jo jo is better looking. Candy does massage with these hand tools that are like little wheels rolling on your surface. Felt good on back of legs but over all I didn't care for them. On the flip I had to "place " her hand on southern region and she knew what to do from there. I got only standard. I going to repeat but trying jo jo next visit.Just left SA and had a great time with Jo Jo, highly recommend her. I did meet BeBe as I was leaving, she was attractive as well but JoJo is definitely the most attractive one there. My time with JoJo was well spent with the standard finish for a first timer. Did discuss more options as we learn more about one another.

Tex.

SixtiesDude
03-03-16, 18:00
I like a good AMP, so after recent post had to give them a try. Googled Stress Away and gave 2 locations one Preston and one Bardstown rd. I went to Bardstown rd. And met Candy. Small petite and as mentioned before not good English. Table shower was ok, going back to room in towel I meet jo jo. She commits on me handsome and starts rubbing my arms and shoulders standing in hallway. My opinion jo jo is better looking. Candy does massage with these hand tools that are like little wheels rolling on your surface. Felt good on back of legs but over all I didn't care for them. On the flip I had to "place " her hand on southern region and she knew what to do from there. I got only standard. I going to repeat but trying jo jo next visit.You want Jo Jo. My second visit was when the fun really began. Full menu but covered (still felt great). Good luck!

Weezyl50
03-04-16, 15:18
Went to stress away last night. Paid for HHR soon as I got there asked if I'd been there before said yes saw MIMI. (which I hadn't just knew she was gone.) she started grabbing my ass. Took me back to room got undressed went to table shower she was playing around with my ass again. Not really a huge fan of the ass play but some are. Went back to room ran fingers across back told me to flip asked for tip. She left room got cover and didn't know at the time but a finger cover. She got up on table started CBJ licked balls and all. This is where got a little strange for me at least she went down south and started licking was okay with that then came back up very sensual next thing I knew she was trying to jam her finger in my ass. Woah woah woah said nope you can lick no finger. Finished me off and I got dressed and almost ran out of there but felt like I was walking funny the rest of the night. To sum it up if you like ass play this is place for you. YMMV.

NoName Ky
03-04-16, 18:44
Hi Guys,

I was coming down I-65 and decided to treat myself to a little tender care. The AMP on the west side of I-65 by the autoparts place is no longer there so I headed over to the one on the east side. Met Ruby. I would say late 30's or early 40's. Nice table shower and 5 minutes in the sauna to dry off. On to the room for a nice massage. Went with a BJ. She stripped down. Very nice rack and seemed natural. But the cover on with her mouth and let me play with her nice tight pussy.

Afterward she cleaned me up and dressed me and got me a coke. 50 to enter 80 tip.

CaveMan90
03-04-16, 19:02
Hey guys was going to go to island breeze this weekend to see cindy. I call and I guess she isn't there this weekend or is gone all together hard to tell what she said. Does anyone else have a suggestion for island?

CaveMan90
03-04-16, 19:31
Hey guys, I was planning on going to island breeze this weekend to see cindy, but when I called they said either is isn't going to be in this weekend or she isn't there anymore. Was hard to understand everything she was saying. So does anyone have any suggestions other than cindy for island breeze? Thanks for the help.

LanceAlot507
03-05-16, 01:22
Hey guys, I was planning on going to island breeze this weekend to see cindy, but when I called they said either is isn't going to be in this weekend or she isn't there anymore. Was hard to understand everything she was saying. So does anyone have any suggestions other than cindy for island breeze? Thanks forthe help.I've seen 2 others there that was above avg rub, just not very attractive. Standard finish and good price. But for my money I drive over to Stress Away for now.

SixtiesDude
03-05-16, 16:15
Went to stress away last night. Paid for HHR soon as I got there asked if I'd been there before said yes saw MIMI. (which I hadn't just knew she was gone.) she started grabbing my ass. Took me back to room got undressed went to table shower she was playing around with my ass again. Not really a huge fan of the ass play but some are. Went back to room ran fingers across back told me to flip asked for tip. She left room got cover and didn't know at the time but a finger cover. She got up on table started CBJ licked balls and all. This is where got a little strange for me at least she went down south and started licking was okay with that then came back up very sensual next thing I knew she was trying to jam her finger in my ass. Woah woah woah said nope you can lick no finger. Finished me off and I got dressed and almost ran out of there but felt like I was walking funny the rest of the night. To sum it up if you like ass play this is place for you. YMMV.Would you mind telling which lady you are talking about? Jo Jo or another? Jo Jo is OK with that too.

SixtiesDude
03-05-16, 16:23
Hi Guys,

I was coming down I-65 and decided to treat myself to a little tender care. The AMP on the west side of I-65 by the autoparts place is no longer there so I headed over to the one on the east side. Met Ruby. I would say late 30's or early 40's. Nice table shower and 5 minutes in the sauna to dry off. On to the room for a nice massage. Went with a BJ. She stripped down. Very nice rack and seemed natural. But the cover on with her mouth and let me play with her nice tight pussy.

Afterward she cleaned me up and dressed me and got me a coke. 50 to enter 80 tip.Is this the old NM Therapeutical? (Past the restaurant?) Didn't know they were open. Several years ago, they had some really pretty ladies. The one now closed (Far East? Had Judy-wow, Yoko, and Kelly who would DATO. Hated to see them go!

CrazyeDnc
03-07-16, 00:00
I'm new into the game - 4 visits in different cities so far, but I do my homework and have had good experiences so far. I get into the Ville every so often on business and the last two times have made stops for some tension release.

First stop was a visit to Sun. I'm no idiot (well I'm not always an idiot) so when asked if I'd been there before, said of course I had. I didn't get the girl's name, but she was about 5'5" with a flat butt, but awesome breasts and nipples. She was rubbing all over me from the minute I got in there, before I even paid the house. I got undressed and on the table, draping the towel and when she came in, she started laughing and said, "We don't need that baby" and threw the towel on the chair. She climbed right on and was rubbing herself up and down my back. The massage was OK but by the time it came for the flip I didn't give a crap about the massage. She said, "what you want baby?" I asked what was on the menu and she started right in on how much $$ did I have. Dang.

That day I learned not to negotiate with my dick in someone else's hand. I was just in the market for a HJ, but ended up paying premium prices for the handy as she rubbed all up on me while we agreed on a price. She latched onto Junior and went to town, plenty of roaming all around was on the table. I can see myself going back, just holding the line a little better on the $$.

My second stop in the Ville was this past weekend at Royal. I went in having read the reviews on the RM site. I was met at the door by a girl who called herself Hanna. I hadn't seen any reviews on her, so wasn't sure if I was out of luck or not or even if her name is really that. She was tiny. Probably 5'5", a spinner with medium length brown hair, late 20's, early 30's.

So first of all, I'd come back for Hanna's massage even if nothing else had happened. I said I wanted a hard massage due to some neck and shoulder tension. She can't weigh more than 100 soaking wet, so I never would have guessed she'd have the strength to give a big guy like me a workout but she does. 30 hours later and my muscles are still reminding me that she was all up in their biznass. I really wasn't getting signs one way or another during the massage, but just before the flip, her aggressive massage turned soft and she started bumping up against me.

She has some things to learn about technique, but it was such a great experience overall that I hope to be back on my next trips and see if she's the learning type. It was hands only this visit but it felt like she was holding back with this having been our first time together. No tip negotiation required which was a really nice change of pace.

Anyone know the girl at Royal and whether there's anything more on the menu for repeat customers?

Weezyl50
03-07-16, 10:03
Would you mind telling which lady you are talking about? Jo Jo or another? Jo Jo is OK with that too.I don't think it was JO JO I kept asking her name and she said PE PE and she would grab my junk. So not sure what her real name was.

ZeroPointZero
03-07-16, 10:16
I am fairly confident in saying what you got at Royal is all there is. Not that that is a bad thing, just set expectations accordingly and you will not be dissappointed. Always pleasant serivice and nice ladies in my experience.

Welcome to the Board, nice initial contribution.

Kryp44
03-07-16, 13:57
Stopped by around 10 pm Saturday. All that were there was two older Asian women. Not to enticing and not what I was looking for so I left.

Nite View
03-07-16, 15:15
Will be in southern Indiana soon. Should I visit Mecca or Island? I saw Mary a few years back but read she is not allways there. Thanks NV.Thanks Everyone! Had a great time with Mary. Hoping to get back that way soon.

Norsem
03-08-16, 08:23
Ok, this may seem like a stupid question but hey. I monger frequently but haven't been in an AMP in 20 years. Haven't "had" an asian chick anywhere in two years and I've got a hankering. So, from reading the reviews on here seems hit and miss that the workers in these places are actually asian. What percentages of these girls at the AMPs are actually asian? Any particular recommendations on a hot asian who provides extras. I'm not a newbie by any means and not a low roller if those are the issues. Thanks.

TehHobbiest
03-08-16, 10:51
Thanks Everyone! Had a great time with Mary. Hoping to get back that way soon.Always wanted to visit with her. Unfortunately she's a family friend. :

Whiskey Pete
03-08-16, 19:34
So, from reading the reviews on here seems hit and miss that the workers in these places are actually asian. What percentages of these girls at the AMPs are actually asian?.At AMP s, pretty much all are Asian. The favorite now seems to be on one on Bardstown Road near Bob Hook Chevrolet.

TehHobbiest
03-08-16, 22:33
Ok, this may seem like a stupid question but hey. I monger frequently but haven't been in an AMP in 20 years. Haven't "had" an asian chick anywhere in two years and I've got a hankering. So, from reading the reviews on here seems hit and miss that the workers in these places are actually asian. What percentages of these girls at the AMPs are actually asian? Any particular recommendations on a hot asian who provides extras. I'm not a newbie by any means and not a low roller if those are the issues. Thanks.Most of the AMP are all Asian here.

I've always enjoyed my time at Sun Spa. Plenty of extras. Another place on Preston near Super 8 is nearly the same.

Royal has been standard finish for last five to ten years. Used to be more on the menu in early 2000.

Kingster
03-09-16, 15:52
At AMP s, pretty much all are Asian. The favorite now seems to be on one on Bardstown Road near Bob Hook Chevrolet.Not sure why this is a favorite. Been there 3 times. No even standard.

SailorDude
03-09-16, 16:47
Not sure why this is a favorite. Been there 3 times. No even standard.They all post pics of young ladies and I've walked into them a few times. Walked right back out with the exception and occasional stay. Usually older and not spectacular on any level.

Member #5188
03-09-16, 17:32
Haven't been there in many years, but two busted.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31421278/police-arrest-2-for-prostitution-at-southern-indiana-massage-parlor

StudiBaker
03-09-16, 20:31
I don't think the JoJo that's been talked about this there anymore. If you ask for Jojo you get Jennifer who used to be at Empire. Nice accommodating old lady (55+) but doesn't fit the description of previous posts that describe JoJo.

Red Snapper
03-10-16, 00:11
Stopped yesterday to see what's up with BS.

Thought I was in the wrong place, lots of people hanging around outside. I think they live at the neighboring apartments.

Place is a dump, not news.

Chose from a group of picture, felt a little odd, chose Aaliyah. Cute with nice boobs.

Not much of a rub, flip was standard. Kind of mechanical. She seemed nice though.

-RS.

CountryBoy39
03-11-16, 01:14
This is my first post and I wanted it to be a review not a question. I'm new to the hobby and I've only been to Scarlets in Louisville and I saw Joy. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, she is amazing at what she does and is a beautiful and sexy woman. I've also been to a Relaxing Touch in Owensboro and had a great massage with a really good standard finish with roaming for $ with tip, I highly recommend if in the area. I'm planning on checking out Stress Away my next trip to the Ville, there isn't much in my area except the place in Owensboro which is 35 miles away. Hoping to be able to contribute more to the board after more visits to Louisville.

http://owensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-body-work-and-asian-professional-massage/10182070

CountryBoy39
03-11-16, 09:28
I'm new to the hobby, so far I've only been to Scarlets in Louisville and I saw Joy. I really can't add anything that's not already been said, she is a beautiful and sexy woman that really knows what she is doing. I've also been to a place in Owensboro, great massage and good standard finish with roaming for $ tip included. I'll be making a trip to Louisville in a couple weeks and I'm planning on swinging by Stress Away and maybe checking out some other local talent, it's a little over a 2 hour drive so I don't get to hobby as much as I would like and there's nothing around here except the place in Owensboro.

http://owensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-body-work-and-asian-professional-massage/10182070

JLove81
03-12-16, 11:21
Went to stress away last night. Paid for HHR soon as I got there asked if I'd been there before said yes saw MIMI. (which I hadn't just knew she was gone.) she started grabbing my ass. Took me back to room got undressed went to table shower she was playing around with my ass again. Not really a huge fan of the ass play but some are. Went back to room ran fingers across back told me to flip asked for tip. She left room got cover and didn't know at the time but a finger cover. She got up on table started CBJ licked balls and all. This is where got a little strange for me at least she went down south and started licking was okay with that then came back up very sensual next thing I knew she was trying to jam her finger in my ass. Woah woah woah said nope you can lick no finger. Finished me off and I got dressed and almost ran out of there but felt like I was walking funny the rest of the night. To sum it up if you like ass play this is place for you. YMMV.Sorry but I was laughing my ass off at this still am LOL. I've never had that happen now I will be watching making sure it don't. Thanks for sharing LOL.

LanceAlot507
03-13-16, 19:03
Just getting around to posting this, sorry. So, guess you heard about evergreen getting shut down. Seen that on the news, of the 2 pics they showed in news and news paper the first one I had seen a few times and only one I would see there. Told me her name was Hannah and was 45. News listed her different name and 61! With Asian women I can tell age, but I can tell ya she pretty flexible for a senior. And now I read jo jo is no longer at stress away? And they wanting to put fingers in your ass, what the hell? Somebody PM me what's going on over there, please.

Krj33
03-13-16, 21:40
First time posting but just wanted to share that I visited bs for the first time had an appt with avery. She walked in the room dressed very nice and was very sweet asked me if I neneeded anything made me feel comfortable. Her donations are a little high but she is deffinitely worth it. I would recommend going to see her out of all the girls. Will be repeating.

Two Nutts
03-14-16, 10:28
So are they shut down? Wonder I'd sonnys is next.

TenSevenCs
03-14-16, 10:57
First time posting but just wanted to share that I visited bs for the first time had an appt with avery. She walked in the room dressed very nice and was very sweet asked me if I neneeded anything made me feel comfortable. Her donations are a little high but she is deffinitely worth it. I would recommend going to see her out of all the girls. Will be repeating.For sure do NOT see Avery at BS. She won't even take her shirt off for the standard amount. She asked about "tip" after 10 minutes. Said it will cost $ at least extra for anything other than her hand. BS is a great place if you a tight on time but go see Corrina or Allehyia. They did not ask about tip and were glad to take off there clothes and give extras.

Kent11
03-14-16, 15:33
Went to stress away last night. Paid for HHR soon as I got there asked if I'd been there before said yes saw MIMI. (which I hadn't just knew she was gone.) she started grabbing my ass. Took me back to room got undressed went to table shower she was playing around with my ass again. Not really a huge fan of the ass play but some are. Went back to room ran fingers across back told me to flip asked for tip. She left room got cover and didn't know at the time but a finger cover. She got up on table started CBJ licked balls and all. This is where got a little strange for me at least she went down south and started licking was okay with that then came back up very sensual next thing I knew she was trying to jam her finger in my ass. Woah woah woah said nope you can lick no finger. Finished me off and I got dressed and almost ran out of there but felt like I was walking funny the rest of the night. To sum it up if you like ass play this is place for you. YMMV.Did you catch her name. Don't want any surprises if I get her. Thanks.

Whiskey Pete
03-15-16, 18:07
Sorry but I was laughing my ass off at this still am LOL. I've never had that happen now I will be watching making sure it don't. Thanks for sharing LOL.Jessie James did the same thing to me. She asked if I liked having my butt rubbed, I thought she meant my butt cheeks, boy did I get a surprise.

ParzHart
03-15-16, 21:56
Went to Stress Away on Bardstown by the Bill Collins Ford after hearing all the glowing reports on here. Was there at noon on a weekday.

There were two older women; a lady call "PiPi" and another one called Jo. Table shower, minimal light touch massage, and everything on the menu at the flip. Both women that I saw were probably mid to late 40's.

Probably won't repeat since it didn't seem that different to me as compared to the other AMPs in town. Maybe I just went at the wrong time.

SwizzleStick
03-17-16, 18:31
So are they shut down? Wonder I'd sonnys is next.No it's still very much open.

Peter T
03-17-16, 19:17
Decent massage, average looking 45 year old. Would only return because of its location.

Peter T
03-17-16, 19:25
Decent massage, average looking 45 year old. Would only repeat becAuse of location.

Primarch
03-17-16, 21:21
I heard some very good stuff about this chick. Apparently she advertises in the legit massage area, but the menu is more open than that. Anyone have any info on how to reach her?

Two Nutts
03-18-16, 08:50
Keep this answer to a pm please. Has anyone had any extras there.

Two Nutts
03-18-16, 15:34
Keep this answer to a pm please. Has anyone had any extras there.I wasn't referring to HJs.

SixtiesDude
03-19-16, 23:24
Have seen her and she really speaks French well, softly as I like. She is not available very often as she also does other things to make a living. She is an attractive BBW and easy to get along with, especially if you are into fetishes (I'm not), but it's there. Her place is in Fairdale on a fairly secluded street. Surely worth a trip!

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angie-will-be-working-for-a-week-starting-this-weekend/10250344

Kryp44
03-20-16, 16:04
Have seen her and she really speaks French well, softly as I like. She is not available very often as she also does other things to make a living. She is an attractive BBW and easy to get along with, especially if you are into fetishes (I'm not), but it's there. Her place is in Fairdale on a fairly secluded street. Surely worth a trip!

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angie-will-be-working-for-a-week-starting-this-weekend/10250344She doesn't look like a BBW in those pics so how much older is she?

Spiked 230
03-20-16, 17:04
Lurker here, thought I should contribute where possible. I saw Joy recently at Scarlett's and what a time. Paid for the HR, teasing massage in lingerie then nude on the flip. Standard ending, but good. Possibly more on the table with time. If you want details, shoot a PM.

LanceAlot507
03-21-16, 16:02
This time I saw Jo Jo. But mamasan gave the table shower (different, but ok). Rub was ok. On flip she got on table beside me and dfk, rubbing the boys asked if I wanted "all" I did and covered with dtcbj. Then finished mish. Maybe repeat, she said new hot young girl be in later this week (Thursday). $$ total damage.

SixtiesDude
03-21-16, 19:40
She doesn't look like a BBW in those pics so how much older is she?Better choice of words would be full figured--I stand corrected. Her posted age is right on, early forties. She and Phoenix together are a lot of fun!

LancePkrbttm
03-22-16, 22:23
So, had some rather luke warm reviews at BS lately (and that might be a bit generous). Well Ashley's back in the line up and I had to go in to see how one of my ATF's is doing. She looks great. Kind of has that little bit healthy look which is opposed to her super chiseled look of a couple years ago. She fills out jeans like pow now. Still looks fantastic naked. Really feminine and sexy. No matter what I see her wear, she always pulls it off! Speaking of pulling it off, she always puts in a selfless effort to ensure I am happy. We talk like old friends catching up (that takes a while to build that kind of rapport, she can be a little quiet at first) and I really enjoyed the visit. Subjectively and objectively Ashley is top notch. And I think her presence will only raise the game of the other "talent" there.

KrispyKrunchy
03-23-16, 21:13
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4565-wonderful-wednesday-stress-relief-mutual11-7-pm-by-appointment/9219293

MagnumBrunneis
03-24-16, 05:15
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4565-wonderful-wednesday-stress-relief-mutual11-7-pm-by-appointment/9219293LOL just keep it to yourself if you get with it. I don't think those details would be worth reading about.

Frack, that sounds so uppity up but dang, please put on glasses when you click on the link.

MB.

Peter T
03-24-16, 08:22
Nice rub with Cynthia probably my fav on this side. No extras. Good at what she does.

Member #4995
03-24-16, 09:36
Wow, if you haven't experienced Joy at Scarlett's, you're missing out.

Probably the best, most sensual rub I've ever had. Plenty of roaming.

Don't know if anything else is available, didn't inquire.

But damn, she is good. I can't recommend her enough. Would love to see others there, but don't know if I could skip Joy.

FWIW, I left to avoid some potential drama. And I avoided it.

Zomby
03-24-16, 12:27
LOL just keep it to yourself if you get with it. I don't think those details would be worth reading about.

Frack, that sounds so uppity up but dang, please put on glasses when you click on the link.

MB.It is uppity. Every report that actually provides information is valuable, even if you aren't interested in that provider.

McLovins
03-24-16, 15:47
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-incall-and-outcall-appts-502-936-2307dallas/6074887

Anyone had dealing with this one, I'm very interested!!

Lougle69
03-24-16, 16:28
Anyone visit her? What's the scoop?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-lady-knows-what-you-need-offering-senior-discoints-lexi/9190761

HarleyFlh
03-25-16, 01:43
Visited there yesterday around noon, and only saw one Girl (Chanel) there although later on I heard the doorbell, and was told there was another Girl there.

Got the Table Shower and went into room for massage. Massage was not the best I've had, nor the worse, but I'll say she did take her time. When the flip came.

She asked what else I wanted and as usual I stated "ALL" as I figure, "Hey, You're all ready here, so why not"?

The price has increased slightly and Service was as usual. She started with a BBBJ and intertained the boys. Somewhere along the way the Boot came on and.

She started on top. After a while I positioned her on her back and finished Miss. She was tight for an older woman, and genuinely worked it.

Overall it was acceptable, but I'm not into the senior citizens that I've seen there of late! She said she is new there, and I'm not sure how long they stay.

I guess I'll have to find another place not as convenient as this one. Empire just seems to be in a slump for decent looking (under 55 ?) women.

I won't repeat for a while.

Ol Muff Diver
03-25-16, 15:17
Anyone visit her? What's the scoop?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-lady-knows-what-you-need-offering-senior-discoints-lexi/9190761I'd appreciate any info, too. . like what's on the table.

Thanks.

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
03-25-16, 15:18
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-incall-and-outcall-appts-502-936-2307dallas/6074887

Anyone had dealing with this one, I'm very interested!!Same here.

I'd like info!

OneSwiss
03-25-16, 17:46
Same here.

I'd like info!No personal experience but have seen several reviews on here about her and none of them were good.

Penrose
03-26-16, 01:08
No personal experience but have seen several reviews on here about her and none of them were good.The report I have on her is as follows.

Older than pics.

Upsell, upsell and upsell.

Does not like what she does and it shows.

Caterham
03-26-16, 16:09
Dallas is a former dancer from PT's but has not been working there for years. I think I saw her tending bar somewhere about a year ago. Not only is she batshit crazy but she is a lesbian. I've no problems with homosexuality whatsoever but if she seems miserable with a cock in her hand it's no surprise. Probably early to mid 40's. Stay safe everyone.

Rlthree
03-26-16, 17:59
I'd appreciate any info, too. . like what's on the table.

Thanks.

Omd.I've seen her. Massage ok, atmosphere ok, standard, naked and roaming allowed. Might repeat as I like older women, actually she's younger than me but you get the drift. Pictures are spot on. I think she's worth 1 visit because YMMV and you might hit it off.

Johnny Figment
03-26-16, 22:38
Nice rub with Cynthia probably my fav on this side. No extras. Good at what she does.You can't go wrong with Mary either!

Kryp44
03-27-16, 19:13
No personal experience but have seen several reviews on here about her and none of them were good.Set something up and she flaked on me. Can't put anything here about a providers past with LEO but it's best to avoid this one.

LanceAlot507
03-27-16, 20:42
You can't go wrong with Mary either!She was my first experience in this hobby and is still my go to girl.

Bubby2121
03-27-16, 21:33
If theres an award for mvp of body rubs Mary has definitely earned it! She is the bomb dot com!

JackMeOffVegas
03-29-16, 13:43
Am visiting Louisville next week. Have read a lot of reports here and trying to find best place. Looking for clean, good massage and table shower. Any help appreciated.

-Jack.

Ol Muff Diver
03-29-16, 23:09
Any info, please?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soothing-relaxation-at-its-finest-with-lexi-offering-senior-discoints/9190761

Wotvet
03-30-16, 07:24
Any info, please?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soothing-relaxation-at-its-finest-with-lexi-offering-senior-discoints/9190761Open menu. Never seen her, but former providers at her place have told me. You have to initiate anything above standard. She's been around during places getting busted. Be careful.

Copeman
03-30-16, 20:34
Not sure if I read right but is Jojo not at Stress away anymore? I haven't been there for a couple weeks but enjoyed her session last time we were there. Not sure if I want to go back for the others, she was my favorite.

ParzHart
03-30-16, 22:17
Had an opportunity to see this young woman recently. Very pleasant to talk to and set up the appointment. Incall is in a safe location in Lyndon. Requires references or some other I'd verification. Excellent rub, very sensual and relaxing with a standard finish. I wasn't expecting anything more and didn't inquire about other services. Heavier than in the pictures but she uses it to her advantage. Will repeat.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-favorite-well-reviewed-beauty-wants-to-get-her-hands-on-youin-all-week/8598692

SixtiesDude
03-31-16, 08:06
Not sure if I read right but is Jojo not at Stress away anymore? I haven't been there for a couple weeks but enjoyed her session last time we were there. Not sure if I want to go back for the others, she was my favorite.Was there yesterday and saw her. Everything is the same. She said she's not going anywhere! Fun time as usual.

Peter T
03-31-16, 21:23
Enjoy my time with Mary too. Nice technique.

Peter T
04-02-16, 07:59
How old would you say JoJo is. I used to enjoy the asian places until they were all great great grandmas. LOL!

Member #4995
04-02-16, 08:34
Same Phoenix Hill location as Dee Dee.

Nice spot, easy set up.

Amazing performance post flip.

My new ATF since Payton has just made it impossible, and even when you do its a 2 hr bullshit delay.

Will be seeing her again.

If you're a leg man, I HIGHLY recommend.

Rubtugjon
04-02-16, 11:06

Nice spot, easy set up.

My new ATF since Payton has just made it impossible, and even when you do its a 2 hr bullshit delay.

If you're a leg man, I HIGHLY recommend.Jordyn is no Payton but she's alright. I can't get ahold of Payton either.

Cartro06
04-02-16, 20:54
Has anyone seen the Porsha that works at Scarlett's? Isn't she the same Porsha from the St. Matthews area?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=7927335&image=10381634

SteenkyNutz502
04-04-16, 01:46
Has anyone seen the Porsha that works at Scarlett's? Isn't she the same Porsha from the St. Matthews area?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=7927335&image=10381634I don't know of any Porsha, but I remember a Persia who used to work there back when it was Quantum Touch. Nice girl with roaming allowed and even a little DT. Sadly she's not around anymore as near as I can tell.

LoneWolf3
04-04-16, 09:16
I was in Radcliff recently and stopped in Lotus Spa. Coco gave me a so-so back rub. On the flip she asked what I was wanting to tip. It seems everything was available. I opted for standard finish with the top down. More mechanical than erotic but she got the job done. Total damage $. 9.

TenSevenCs
04-04-16, 10:10

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=7927335&image=10381634Went to Scarletts yesterday to see Joy. Awesome experience by the way. Highly recommend. While I was leaving I saw Porsha and she looked beautiful. Based on just looks I will be seeing her on my next visit.

TenSevenCs
04-04-16, 10:13

Nice spot, easy set up.

If you're a leg man, I HIGHLY recommend.Jordyne does have nice legs and tits. She is a great lady and has been great on each visit. Also highly recommend.

Double Down22
04-04-16, 10:41
Jordyne does have nice legs and tits. She is a great lady and has been great on each visit. Also highly recommend.How about a link??

OneSwiss
04-04-16, 13:18
How about a link??She posts almost everyday on backpage so just have a look.

Two Nutts
04-05-16, 20:47
Anyone been since they were visited. I have appt tomorrow nt.

LoneWolf3
04-06-16, 09:48
How old would you say JoJo is. I used to enjoy the asian places until they were all great great grandmas. LOL!Got a TS from this girl who is no a grandma type. My guess is 30-35.

Member #4995
04-06-16, 20:38
Going with Calima. Any tips?

OneSwiss
04-07-16, 06:47
Going with Calima. Any tips?Probably the most frustrating lady out there. Hard to get in touch with and never, never on time when you do manage to make an appointment.

GeoffV
04-07-16, 20:51
Anyone ever dream of Tranquility Spa on Shelbyville Rd for massage? Any dreams with happy endings?

DjangosTigerr
04-08-16, 07:59
Had an opportunity to see this young woman recently. Very pleasant to talk to and set up the appointment. Incall is in a safe location in Lyndon. Requires references or some other I'd verification. Excellent rub, very sensual and relaxing with a standard finish. I wasn't expecting anything more and didn't inquire about other services. Heavier than in the pictures but she uses it to her advantage. Will repeat.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-favorite-well-reviewed-beauty-wants-to-get-her-hands-on-youin-all-week/8598692I keep going back and forth about seeing her. I finally decided not too simply because I like her pics a lot and from what I understand there are no additional services. With a body like that I would want more than a standard finish.

DexterP
04-08-16, 08:13
Was wondering if anyone has had a session with Megan in the east end. She's 39 (I kind of prefer an older, experienced just to skip some drama). She has short blonde hair. Tried to search her a got nothing. Thanks in advance.

FeedgeWhomp
04-08-16, 09:27
Was wondering if anyone has had a session with Megan in the east end. She's 39 (I kind of prefer an older, experienced just to skip some drama). She has short blonde hair. Tried to search her a got nothing. Thanks in advance.Lots of good reviews, but not sure if more is on the table than standard. That's all I was needing that day and she delivered.

JLove81
04-08-16, 10:55
I went to mecca and seen mary I got to rub on her a little would not talk about anything else I wanted to do has anyone got more with her I would like to go back but not for what I got pm if you want to thanks.

JLove81
04-08-16, 10:57
Anyone been since they were visited. I have appt tomorrow nt.How did it go at island breeze? I thought about going there pm for the details or just tell us all.

JLove81
04-08-16, 11:15
I've been thinking about going to an AMP in Louisville which is the best one and the best girl? Since idk what kind of damage it will do to my wallet can someone tell me about how much ill have to fork out? Thanks in advance.

DeChamps
04-08-16, 12:17
Anyone ever dream of Tranquility Spa on Shelbyville Rd for massage? Any dreams with happy endings?If you want an excellent massage go, if you are looking for a happy ending I wouldn't go.

DE.

JLove81
04-08-16, 13:21
Always wanted to visit with her. Unfortunately she's a family friend. :I didn't get much I got to touch that's about all pm with details please.

Penrose
04-08-16, 13:44
Was wondering if anyone has had a session with Megan in the east end. She's 39 (I kind of prefer an older, experienced just to skip some drama). She has short blonde hair. Tried to search her a got nothing. Thanks in advance.She has been 39 for some years now but she is very good looking and a great body. For me at least she is the same after every trip. And the first trip is just OK. However, she has been in the game for a long time so she must have repeat customers.

JLove81
04-08-16, 15:52
Where can I get a good nuru massage with a good looking woman?

Windsor36
04-08-16, 22:22
Where can I get a good nuru massage with a good looking woman?http://kentucky.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65hh-special-with-anastasia-available-now-until-9pm/8125208

She offers it. Let me know if it's true.

BlueCat1
04-09-16, 11:25
Was wondering if anyone has had a session with Megan in the east end. She's 39 (I kind of prefer an older, experienced just to skip some drama). She has short blonde hair. Tried to search her a got nothing. Thanks in advance.She is pretty, nice and sexy. BUT she won't let you touch her cat, she will let you suck her tits and you get an HJ but that's it! Nothing else ever on the menu, just a good rub and tug! There are much better options for the money than that rub and tug shop!

Rduv01
04-09-16, 11:41
http://kentucky.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65hh-special-with-anastasia-available-now-until-9pm/8125208

She offers it. Let me know if it's true.I saw her about two years ago. Was very good back then.

LancePkrbttm
04-09-16, 13:37
She is pretty, nice and sexy. BUT she won't let you touch her cat, she will let you suck her tits and you get an HJ but that's it! Nothing else ever on the menu, just a good rub and tug! There are much better options for the money than that rub and tug shop!How long has it been since you saw her? I think the menu opened up. I haven't seen her since she went full service so I can't confirm.

TeachMeky16
04-09-16, 15:43
Seen all of the reviews for the girls at Scarlett's. Just wondering which one you would recommend for a first-timer. Thanks in advance.

SteenkyNutz502
04-09-16, 23:49
I went to mecca and seen mary I got to rub on her a little would not talk about anything else I wanted to do has anyone got more with her I would like to go back but not for what I got pm if you want to thanks.I've had a few sessions with Mary, and as is the case with many ladies, the more she gets to know you, the more at ease she will become with you. Then you might find more options becoming available. For example, when I started with her the HE was topless with limited roaming. On the 2nd visit she allowed FIV. By the third visit we were exploring light fetishes. My advice: be patient.

GeoffV
04-10-16, 03:48
If you want an excellent massage go, if you are looking for a happy ending I wouldn't go.

DE.You're exactly right. Excellent deep tissue massage but no happy ending.

Ee123
04-10-16, 15:42
She is pretty, nice and sexy. BUT she won't let you touch her cat, she will let you suck her tits and you get an HJ but that's it! Nothing else ever on the menu, just a good rub and tug! There are much better options for the money than that rub and tug shop!Does she have a 3rd nip on the left side? What am I seeing here?

Jc4024
04-10-16, 18:19
How long has it been since you saw her? I think the menu opened up. I haven't seen her since she went full service so I can't confirm.You're talking about Anastasia, while he was posting about Megan. Just to clear up the confusion there.

Capri112
04-10-16, 21:00
I saw her about two years ago. Was very good back then.She is very nice and polite girl, does a very good job.

EshuTheGreat8
04-10-16, 21:07
I plan on stopping by BS this week. Anyone mind helping me on the location google is showing an empty lot.

Stressed2
04-11-16, 01:29
Seen all of the reviews for the girls at Scarlett's. Just wondering which one you would recommend for a first-timer. Thanks in advance.Scarlett would be a great choice in my opinion. I don' think you would be disappointed.

LanceAlot507
04-11-16, 01:51
Scarlett would be a great choice in my opinion. I don' think you would be disappointed.Start with Scarlett. She's good with new visitors. Also can't go wrong with joy.

LancePkrbttm
04-11-16, 06:28
You're talking about Anastasia, while he was posting about Megan. Just to clear up the confusion there.You're right. I was confused.

BFDeal
04-11-16, 06:36
She looks way hot. Nice report.

BFDeal.

Went to Scarletts yesterday to see Joy. Awesome experience by the way. Highly recommend. While I was leaving I saw Porsha and she looked beautiful. Based on just looks I will be seeing her on my next visit.

Bogey90
04-11-16, 08:49
Was wondering if anyone has had a session with Megan in the east end. She's 39 (I kind of prefer an older, experienced just to skip some drama). She has short blonde hair. Tried to search her a got nothing. Thanks in advance.Had a great recent visit with her, accommodating, hot body, great finish. Place is clean. Menu is limited.

Cooperman
04-11-16, 12:35
I plan on stopping by BS this week. Anyone mind helping me on the location google is showing an empty lot.Driving south on Preston, when you come to the big flag, it is on the corner of your next left.

TenSevenCs
04-11-16, 12:42
Driving south on Preston, when you come to the big flag, it is on the corner of your next left.Across the street from Guardian Angels church, next to Ford dealership. Don't see Avery.

EshuTheGreat8
04-11-16, 13:47
First time, been to sun spa. I was the only one there. I was so nervous showed the small petite asian women with big tits all my money (rookie mistake) she knew exactly what I wanted. Everything happen so fast barely remembered what she looked like.

Dickens Cider
04-11-16, 21:22
Seen all of the reviews for the girls at Scarlett's. Just wondering which one you would recommend for a first-timer. Thanks in advance.Definately agree on Scarlett. I have seen all the girls there, past and present, and think scarlett would take good care of you.

DnC.

Hobo6969
04-12-16, 08:36
Does anyone know if Meagan has jacked up teeth? She never smiles in her pictures, and I don't dig F'd up chicklets. Been thinking about seeing her though. Thumbs up? Down? Sideways?

Kent11
04-12-16, 10:51
First time, been to sun spa. I was the only one there. I was so nervous showed the small petite asian women with big tits all my money (rookie mistake) she knew exactly what I wanted. Everything happen so fast barely remembered what she looked like.You just met Candy she a pro. You luck to get out with loose change.

JoeZagnut
04-12-16, 11:13
Does anyone know if Meagan has jacked up teeth? She never smiles in her pictures, and I don't dig F'd up chicklets. Been thinking about seeing her though. Thumbs up? Down? Sideways?Just a tip. It always helps if you can try to post a link to a recent ad for reference. Names (and variations) can create confusion as to who you are referring to.

Assume you meant this one: Meagan http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/meaganmorning-special38-502-712-6744/10395602.

And NOT this one: Megan http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/meganin-tuesday-1-7pm/2830535.

I've never seen the first one, but there were a couple of reports back in Jan 2016 on her. See post #s 3100 and 3101: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7893-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2325850&highlight=meagan#post2325850.

The second Megan in the east end is a good standard BR and she looks great, ie no F'd up teeth.

JZ.

Herum2
04-12-16, 12:03
Any info for randi or new location, pm if necessary would be appreciated.

Robwabj
04-12-16, 12:25
Yes, be patient. She is great at everything she does!

I've had a few sessions with Mary, and as is the case with many ladies, the more she gets to know you, the more at ease she will become with you. Then you might find more options becoming available. For example, when I started with her the HE was topless with limited roaming. On the 2nd visit she allowed FIV. By the third visit we were exploring light fetishes. My advice: be patient.

KrispyKrunchy
04-12-16, 13:20
Does anyone know if Meagan has jacked up teeth? She never smiles in her pictures, and I don't dig F'd up chicklets. Been thinking about seeing her though. Thumbs up? Down? Sideways?Saw her once, little house off Dixie in the Upper Hunters area. BS / BR was good, mutual touch and FIV. Good ending. Wasn't thinking about chicklets, thought about visiting again though.

Member #6042
04-12-16, 22:40
Across the street from Guardian Angels church, next to Ford dealership. Don't see Avery.I've had good seasons with Avery.

I thing there is definitely a difference of option on MP girls. I don't hold the fee against the girl. Yes the owners should give them a bigger share, but that's another argument. There is a cost of trying to do escort activities with a MP girl. The way I see it, I paid xxx for the extras, which was less than most escorts, but if you adthe 90 dollar agency fee, then it's obviouly more. It's just cost of doing business.

FeedgeWhomp
04-13-16, 09:25
Any info for randi or new location, pm if necessary would be appreciated.Its a nice, safe, east end environment. Nothing more than a tug though is offered. No touching. But she is hot.

Stay safe.

Feedge.

Herum2
04-13-16, 13:22
I've had good seasons with Avery.

I thing there is definitely a difference of option on MP girls. I don't hold the fee against the girl. Yes the owners should give them a bigger share, but that's another argument. There is a cost of trying to do escort activities with a MP girl. The way I see it, I paid xxx for the extras, which was less than most escorts, but if you adthe 90 dollar agency fee, then it's obviouly more. It's just cost of doing business.Don't agree 150.00 plus 75.00 admission = hr, in topless with panties to me is BS!

MillitaryMan69
04-13-16, 15:39
Don't agree 150.00 plus 75.00 admission = hr, in topless with panties to me is BS!I've never spent more than 200. One was porn star that was hot as hell for an hour. Most of the girls over at EE are near dimes at a much cheaper price. Madeline looks pretty good damn near a dime for 125 hh. Amy Marie 150. Haven't seen Joy or Bella but bet they are prettier and cheaper. You can do way better than the jack shacks. Just in the USA classifieds you got Angelina, Red, deliah maye, Mace.

I understand Checking out variety but you got a wealth of resources to tell these places no.

Alex8420
04-13-16, 18:00
Just a tip. It always helps if you can try to post a link to a recent ad for reference. Names (and variations) can create confusion as to who you are referring to.

Assume you meant this one: Meagan http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/meaganmorning-special38-502-712-6744/10395602.

And NOT this one: Megan http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/meganin-tuesday-1-7pm/2830535.

I've never seen the first one, but there were a couple of reports back in Jan 2016 on her. See post #s 3100 and 3101: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7893-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2325850&highlight=meagan#post2325850.

The second Megan in the east end is a good standard BR and she looks great, ie no F'd up teeth.

JZ.The second MEGAN in Middletown is one of me favorites she is cute, petite great personality and nice smile also drug free.

Alex8420.

Dickens Cider
04-13-16, 18:14
I've never spent more than 200. One was porn star that was hot as hell for an hour. Most of the girls over at EE are near dimes at a much cheaper price. Madeline looks pretty good damn near a dime for 125 hh. Amy Marie 150. Haven't seen Joy or Bella but bet they are prettier and cheaper. You can do way better than the jack shacks. Just in the USA classifieds you got Angelina, Red, deliah maye, Mace.

I understand Checking out variety but you got a wealth of resources to tell these places no.MM. Agree completely. Did I read it right - $225 for an hr at BS. Topless + BBBJ? Man, he could have seen 2 excellent girls for just a little more.

DnC.

SixtiesDude
04-13-16, 18:34
Saw her once, little house off Dixie in the Upper Hunters area. BS / BR was good, mutual touch and FIV. Good ending. Wasn't thinking about chicklets, thought about visiting again though.Saw her a half dozen times and don't remember anything about her teeth. She does some really fun stuff with her hands. She always did BBBJCIM and offered BBFS the first time I saw her (I think because she trusts older guys? The main problems with her is that she always would ask for another 15 minutes to 30 minutes all the way to an hour later than original appointment. If you take the blue pill, this takes some of the fun. But you will leave with a smile on your face both from her technique and her prices.

RedRedWine
04-13-16, 21:37
You lucky bastards! Evansville resident here. I took a trip down to your city recently because my town has the slimmest of menus apparently on offer. Couldn't take it so decided to take a trip to treat myself some of the more popular mentions around here. And damn DAMN DAMN!

Hotter girls, more available, for not much more (and better treatment overall too! The showers & saunas. DAMN DAMN DAMN!) Well worth the trip and the damage, but jeebus. I can't find / haven't heard about anything in Evansville like what you guys are privileged to have access to.

I salute you, you lucky dogs. Back to the boring suffering over here. PM me if you want details or have anything I might have missed on my trip.

EshuTheGreat8
04-13-16, 22:01
Had a session last week. It was okay saw Avery. My session was WAY overpriced but hey I had the money to blow (LOL). Honestly I should of just visited Sun Spa or just stayed home and jackoff. One thing I notice about BS is that it is not geared toward being an extras place. For example, the beds are hard (seems like they could easily break) and other things I notice that are common of a place where extras are occurs routinely. PM if you want details.

EshuTheGreat8
04-13-16, 22:04
Across the street from Guardian Angels church, next to Ford dealership. Don't see Avery.I should of took your advice.

SteenkyNutz502
04-14-16, 00:54
You lucky bastards! Evansville resident here. I took a trip down to your city recently because my town has the slimmest of menus apparently on offer. Couldn't take it so decided to take a trip to treat myself some of the more popular mentions around here. And damn DAMN DAMN!

Hotter girls, more available, for not much more (and better treatment overall too! The showers & saunas. DAMN DAMN DAMN!) Well worth the trip and the damage, but jeebus. I can't find / haven't heard about anything in Evansville like what you guys are privileged to have access to.

I salute you, you lucky dogs. Back to the boring suffering over here. PM me if you want details or have anything I might have missed on my trip.One of the reasons I got out of Evansville.

Member #6042
04-14-16, 09:11
Don't agree 150.00 plus 75.00 admission = hr, in topless with panties to me is BS!That was for more than just standard topless

DonkeyKong01
04-14-16, 23:57
She was on my backpages bucket list. And I was glad to see she was back, because I hadn't had the opportunity yet so I was in town. I live 30 - 40 minutes from downtown and figured what the hell. I tip upfront and let it ride. She came back and told me I left some extra money. (Honest girl. Even there are signs all over that the house doesn't make change). The conversation was good, but happened to be a downer for both of us because the biggest thing we had in common was something very unhappy for both of us. We were both a little off after that. Good rub, she's smoking hot, standard ending. I'll definitely go back to see her the next time opportunity knocks.

Member #6042
04-15-16, 08:53
She was on my backpages bucket list. And I was glad to see she was back, because I hadn't had the opportunity yet so I was in town. I live 30 - 40 minutes from downtown and figured what the hell. I tip upfront and let it ride. She came back and told me I left some extra money. (Honest girl. Even there are signs all over that the house doesn't make change). The conversation was good, but happened to be a downer for both of us because the biggest thing we had in common was something very unhappy for both of us. We were both a little off after that. Good rub, she's smoking hot, standard ending. I'll definitely go back to see her the next time opportunity knocks.She's been off her game since that happend. I like her, haven't seen her in a while, but I will tell you there's more if she likes you.

GolfGuy2202
04-15-16, 09:50
I was at belterra and heard about a close spa 10-15 min called blue. It was a great time, paid for the hour and tipped 100.00 left totally satisfied, Laura was her name, nice bolt on's and petite I would rate her a 7 on AMP. Sorry if not supposed to put in Louisville board but seems closer than cincy.

JLove81
04-15-16, 16:03
Went to island breeze not bad just regular happy ending doubt I go back.

EshuTheGreat8
04-19-16, 20:11
Anyone knows what's on the menu at BS? Tried searching the forms but there is just not a lot of info.

EshuTheGreat8
04-20-16, 19:27
Anyone knows what's on the menu at BS? Tried searching the forms but there is just not a lot of info.Never mind. Found answer. Standard.

AllCards
04-23-16, 14:41
Anyone else seen her? I went with the intention of seeing Jojo as I've heard great things. Had a great time though. Just wondering if anyone else has any input.

SteenkyNutz502
04-24-16, 21:49
Stopped by Mecca Friday night after reading a few posts about Mary being back. I hadn't been to see her ina long time and figured I was due. So I set the appointment and arrived on the hour. She was most happy to show me the new room she had set up with the Caribbean theme. She was every bit as good with her hands as I remember, starting with a deep tissue squeeze to work the kinks out, then an incredibly feathery touch to inflame the senses. The flip was just as good, with a nice HE. A classic visit, all said.

Member #4995
04-27-16, 06:52
She texted me recently that she was "locked out" of her phone, I think from a new number. But I can't find it and she's gone dark. Pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Billi Ford77
04-27-16, 23:59
Visited your fine city for work today and had an itch to scratch. My go to when I'm here has usually been Empire if I'm anywhere close to it. This visit was no exception.

Channel met me at the door. Most likely 50 yo but well maintained, 6/10, nice deees and a decent turd cutter. . 80 to the house and off to the TS. Water was nice and hot, left the shower squeaky clean in all the nooks and crannies, then headed to the sauna. Spent about 5 minutes there before I was retrieved and led back to my room. Decent massage, not therapeutic by any stretch, but still felt good. On the flip, my friend Benjamin Franklin openned all the fun doors for me. Feel free to PM if you need specifics, but I had a great time and left extremely relaxed. Best part about it, Channel may not have been the best looking gal ever, but she was very erotic. And that makes up for a whole lot of flaws.

Happy Mongering!

Grizzly89
04-28-16, 14:55
I see Scarlett is visiting my city for a couple of days and figured it would be a good chance to see her and save me a trip to Louisville. I have not dabbled much in the body rub arena so was not sure if a tip was required abover the hourly rate? Search does not work on my mobile phone or I would have searched for an answer. Thanks.

OneSwiss
04-28-16, 17:03
I see Scarlett is visiting my city for a couple of days and figured it would be a good chance to see her and save me a trip to Louisville. I have not dabbled much in the body rub arena so was not sure if a tip was required abover the hourly rate? Search does not work on my mobile phone or I would have searched for an answer. Thanks.Tip when you think the service was worthy of it period.

SteenkyNutz502
04-28-16, 19:33
I see Scarlett is visiting my city for a couple of days and figured it would be a good chance to see her and save me a trip to Louisville. I have not dabbled much in the body rub arena so was not sure if a tip was required abover the hourly rate? Search does not work on my mobile phone or I would have searched for an answer. Thanks.It NEVER hurts to tip. Might even unlock a bonus or two. Extra kindness is always appreciated.

KaintuckMan
04-28-16, 20:51
I see Scarlett is visiting my city for a couple of days and figured it would be a good chance to see her and save me a trip to Louisville. I have not dabbled much in the body rub arena so was not sure if a tip was required abover the hourly rate? Search does not work on my mobile phone or I would have searched for an answer. Thanks.Business must be slow in the ville?

Jc4024
04-29-16, 00:00
Business must be slow in the ville?It's the time of the year that things get a little hot, so probably just migrating until the festivities are over.

XDM40
04-29-16, 06:16
On my way back in town last week stopped at the AMP in shepardsville. TS was rushed not relaxing of exciting. Rub was very much the same. Had come up with a plan to change the mood. On the flip extras offered. I asked if I could massage her. As I massaged her breast she installed the hat orally of course give a CBJ so I went to work trying to get her to squirt oh shit she went wild! A minute later I climbed on and she latched on like she hasn't had any in sometime. Great lay!

Stressed2
04-29-16, 14:16
I see Scarlett is visiting my city for a couple of days and figured it would be a good chance to see her and save me a trip to Louisville. I have not dabbled much in the body rub arena so was not sure if a tip was required abover the hourly rate? Search does not work on my mobile phone or I would have searched for an answer. Thanks.You tip for service and professionalism. Scarlett is top notch and I believe if you are a gentleman, treat her with respect, and click with her, a gratuity might possibly enhance your time. Feel free to PM me, if you want.

RyanRtr88
04-30-16, 09:28
On my way back in town last week stopped at the AMP in shepardsville. TS was rushed not relaxing of exciting. Rub was very much the same. Had come up with a plan to change the mood. On the flip extras offered. I asked if I could massage her. As I massaged her breast she installed the hat orally of course give a CBJ so I went to work trying to get her to squirt oh shit she went wild! A minute later I climbed on and she latched on like she hasn't had any in sometime. Great lay!Does this place have a name or address please? I'm from Nashville but pass through Louisville from time to time.

Dtripod69
04-30-16, 20:52
Yeah I finally made most favored trade status with Payton then she disappeared. I would like a new contact number for her if one is available.

She texted me recently that she was "locked out" of her phone, I think from a new number. But I can't find it and she's gone dark. Pm me.

Thanks in advance.

XDM40
05-01-16, 07:37
Does this place have a name or address please? I'm from Nashville but pass through Louisville from time to time.It was something like OK STRESS MNGT.

Lake side drive been there for ever.

SixtiesDude
05-01-16, 20:11
Revisited Jo Jo and I was early so she was working alone. Had table shower and then she did the body to body thing. That was really fun! I think she is very attractive and sensual. Her technique is worthy of many return visits. She is not in her twenties but she is well worth the trip. She told me once again that she wasn't going anywhere, so have at it.

Member #5251
05-04-16, 16:24
Anybody have any comments about the AMP on Dixie? I couldn't find anything from Google but reviews from a customer here would be excellent! I went there one night, about 30 minutes before they closed and they turned me down because they were "cleaning", probably finishing up the last client. Anyway I'm interested to know what is on the menu.

Peter T
05-04-16, 22:13
This place cleaned they're act up lately? Not many choices over on this side. I like variety.

Kyowa
05-05-16, 00:55
Anybody have any comments about the AMP on Dixie? I couldn't find anything from Google but reviews from a customer here would be excellent! I went there one night, about 30 minutes before they closed and they turned me down because they were "cleaning", probably finishing up the last client. Anyway I'm interested to know what is on the menu.Went there late on Friday night a few years ago, soon after they opened: no table-shower or sauna offered; very brief & very "mechanical" & perfunctory back-rub by an elderly Asian woman wearing shabby & wrinkled scrubs: not at all attractive! Then offered standard hand-job for a ridiculous fee: but I was tired, it was late (11 pm-ish) & the place was just a few blocks from my motel for that night: & I figured my options were limited by time & my energy-level, so I paid the UP-sell. Also brief "mechanical" & perfunctory hand-job: jacked me off & handed me a paper-towel to clean my belly & my dick off! _ Few months later: saw a news-report-link (on here, I think) where some elderly Asian woman got busted there for prostitution: figured it was probably the same one: but the place apparently was never closed-down! That's all I got; hope that helps. _ Sincerely: A' K'.

XDM40
05-05-16, 06:50
Anybody have any comments about the AMP on Dixie? I couldn't find anything from Google but reviews from a customer here would be excellent! I went there one night, about 30 minutes before they closed and they turned me down because they were "cleaning", probably finishing up the last client. Anyway I'm interested to know what is on the menu.Went to Dixie a few months back saw MILF name Suey. Not much to look at in the face but the way her shorts and top fit her, Damn! Best hands in the business right now bar nun! Got a hard on during the ts. Back to the room and got another boner during the massage, great hands! On the flip her hands are so good I thought she was giving me a BBBJ, had to look up to find out she was not. Put my head down and just went with it. The release was so intense I to check the ceiling LOL! Went back few times thinking the menu would open up. It did not. Will repeat and keep hope alive!

DjangosTigerr
05-05-16, 11:26
So I thought to myself "self, you deserve a real massage".

Looked around and I have seen Karma's add for quite awhile.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/karma-65hh-spcl-today-in-till-10pm/9231358

But she does Reiki but doesn't mention anything else.

So I sent Karma an email to her phone asking the following questions.

"do you do Swedish, Deep Tissue or anything like that? Are you licensed?

Her response.

"Stop messaging me with whatever bull shit you're on. ".

Called me a "creeper". Long story short I gave her a call. She doesn't do REAL massages like Deep Tissue, Swedish, etc. Doesn't even sound like she even touches your skin since she does Reiki.

If I want to pay for someone to NOT touch me I will get a restraining order. zing!

And she seemed like she would be nice from her pics. She wasn't. Little bit of an attitude. Maybe she is having a bad day. I guess that explains why I can't find any reviews of her on this board.

Orion2011
05-05-16, 18:57
So I thought to myself "self, you deserve a real massage".

Looked around and I have seen Karma's add for quite awhile.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/karma-65hh-spcl-today-in-till-10pm/9231358

But she does Reiki but doesn't mention anything else.

So I sent Karma an email to her phone asking the following questions.

"do you do Swedish, Deep Tissue or anything like that? Are you licensed?

Her response.

"Stop messaging me with whatever bull shit you're on. ".

Called me a "creeper". Long story short I gave her a call. She doesn't do REAL massages like Deep Tissue, Swedish, etc. Doesn't even sound like she even touches your skin since she does Reiki.

If I want to pay for someone to NOT touch me I will get a restraining order. zing!

And she seemed like she would be nice from her pics. She wasn't. Little bit of an attitude. Maybe she is having a bad day. I guess that explains why I can't find any reviews of her on this board.Maybe it's your approach. I saw her back before her boob job. Played hide the sausage with her for $$.

DjangosTigerr
05-05-16, 20:47
Maybe it's your approach. I saw her back before her boob job. Played hide the sausage with her for $$.How long ago was that?

Not really sure what my approach should have been honestly. Obviously, I was a tad naive at best. Her attitude kinda threw me off because I wasn't disrespectful in any way. Thought it made sense that since she was in the 'body rub' section to ask if she knew some massage techniques.

Obviously I hit a nerve. Years apon years ago I got a light touch massage with a standard finish. Just not my thing and it felt like a waste of time and money. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make the same mistake twice. My main goal was a good massage from someone I found attractive.

Anything else would have been gravy.

Good for you then. I am a little envious. She is a beautiful girl.

But hey. She isn't the first girl someone else had better luck with, and she won't be the last. LOL.

Evansville Man
05-06-16, 20:25
Stopped in during a cold and wet rainstorm a few days ago. Chanel, wearing a tight red dress, welcomed me inside, and after that, things got hot and steamy. She went above and beyond the call of duty to relax me. Safe, and enjoyable.

Member #5859
05-06-16, 21:07
How long ago was that?

Not really sure what my approach should have been honestly. Obviously, I was a tad naive at best. Her attitude kinda threw me off because I wasn't disrespectful in any way. Thought it made sense that since she was in the 'body rub' section to ask if she knew some massage techniques.

Obviously I hit a nerve. Years apon years ago I got a light touch massage with a standard finish. Just not my thing and it felt like a waste of time and money. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make the same mistake twice. My main goal was a good massage from someone I found attractive.

Anything else would have been gravy.

Good for you then. I am a little envious. She is a beautiful girl.

But hey. She isn't the first girl someone else had better luck with, and she won't be the last. LOL.She has a rough edge to her. I called one time after seeing her a couple of times and asked if she was available that afternoon. I got sort of a lecture about calling with more notice and, while not actually rude, just a bit of a rough treatment for someone who had treated her decently and wanted to be a customer again. I decided that there are better out there after reflecting on the fact that she wasn't very into it anyway. She has a lot of tats and some pretty tacky ones on her hands and that turns me off a bit, too. All in all, I think that not much is missed by passing.