PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

ProsandConsMan
04-11-17, 19:16
Don't normally post mainly use the forum for info, scheduled appt, didn't like verification process now my go to knows without guessing.

I was surprised didn't see the blonde that was in the backpage ad Randi is very cute pics are accurate fortunately good rub with standard finish didn't push for more on the first visit will repeat, please pm info on how to break the ice.Sorry, but that's all you're going to get from Randi. Standard only no extras. There's no blonde. The Ad with the blonde was just someone messing' with Randi.

PussyPumpMan
04-12-17, 00:35
Looking for an Asian place where they can give really good deep tissue massages. Would prefer they also offer a standard finish. Reasonable cost, in and out the door in the ballpark of $100 ideally?

Looks / Age don't really factor in to it for me. Thanks!Enjoy and let me know. What used to be Lily's is now "Asian Massage" in Louisville.

They give a great hour massage for fifty, so you can get 1 1/2 hrs for 75 and leave a $30 tip and they are happy. I go thru about twice a year and they are so happy to see me, almost fight over who gets to massage me. I have a couple of favorites, if they are there.

Very nice ladies, very sweet, so be nice and kind when you tip them. You might not get anything "special", but you will get a great massage.

Here is their BP ad.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-tuesday-we-are-waiting-for-u-50-hour-asian-massage-by-sweet-pretty-ladies-ip/12404886

Hoosier Daddy1
04-14-17, 10:02
Going to be in Lexington today. Any good providers in Lexington?

EasyRide01
04-14-17, 14:33
Saw this one a long time ago when I was a real newbie in the game. She operated out of her house in IN. Back then she had a lot of prices depending on what you wanted her to wear during the massage. All were reasonable but everything ended with standard HE back then. Haven't heard much different but not sure since it's been so long. She was fine but as you can tell with the review I haven't repeated. Massage was just ok, maybe the low side of ok. Hopefully more is offered. If anyone has thoughts let me know. Thanks.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hippity-hop-on-over-and-relax-some-bunny-is-ready-to-help-call-now/12054046

Dickens Cider
04-14-17, 16:12
Going to be in Lexington today. Any good providers in Lexington?Scarlett is transplanted there, always enjoyed her when in the ville DnC.

Urbanwonder42
04-15-17, 09:36
I've had a couple more visits with this sweet lady. Still to early to put her in ATF territory, but she certainly has jumped up to current go-to girl.

Bra123
04-15-17, 12:30
Saw this one a long time ago when I was a real newbie in the game. She operated out of her house in IN. Back then she had a lot of prices depending on what you wanted her to wear during the massage. All were reasonable but everything ended with standard HE back then. Haven't heard much different but not sure since it's been so long. She was fine but as you can tell with the review I haven't repeated. Massage was just ok, maybe the low side of ok. Hopefully more is offered. If anyone has thoughts let me know. Thanks.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hippity-hop-on-over-and-relax-some-bunny-is-ready-to-help-call-now/12054046I saw this one a long time ago as well. My experience was about the same as yours. The difference is that she made me self service. Would not repeat.

Dickens Cider
04-15-17, 19:35
I saw this one a long time ago as well. My experience was about the same as yours. The difference is that she made me self service. Would not repeat.I too saw her a while ago, probably year, maybe year and a half ago over in indiana. As I remember, massage table in a room off the living room. Anyway, thought massage was ok. Ok ending. Guess I was not.

Very impressed since I did not repeat. DnC.

Dickens Cider
04-15-17, 19:38
I've had a couple more visits with this sweet lady. Still to early to put her in ATF territory, but she certainly has jumped up to current go-to girl.She is a good go to girl since she is reliable. Didn't make my ATF list since I never had more than standard. DnC.

Today12
04-16-17, 09:04
I too saw her a while ago, probably year, maybe year and a half ago over in indiana. As I remember, massage table in a room off the living room. Anyway, thought massage was ok. Ok ending. Guess I was not.

Very impressed since I did not repeat. DnC.Run was always very light. She would get the tits out but always ended with standard. Wonder if she has up her service any.

FillHerMouth
04-17-17, 10:01
Went to stone spa yesterday, find the maddem that ran 61 is there. She knows me for years. I meet the massage girl, mid 40's. Ok I guess for now days. Ended up being a total disaster.

Started out good. She was ready to have fun. Then when I start giving simple instructions she wants to start arguing with me. So I just try to go on with everything. I ask if I can FIV. He is like ok. Then when I try to, she pushes me away and says no. I was like WTF, you said I could. So I said just give me my money back I'm leaving. She calls the old 61 maddem. She comes in asking what's going on. Then takes her side and told me to leave. After giving 160 she says I don't get my money back. She going to call the cops.

SO I just ask if we can finish. So we try to start again cfs, and the girl would not let meget but the tip in and kept closing the legs and pushing me back, telling me to hurry. I was so frustrated I couldn't get what I came for. I tell her ok, I'm done, I want my money back. Here comes the maddem again. Bitching at me, I tell her, she won't let me do anything. She keeps pushing me back. Closing her legs and rushing me. Well the maddem gets mad at me and tells me to leave. Your not getting any money back, I'm going to call the police is what she told me.

It was a total disaster. Been going to AMP for many years and the 61 for years. Never had this issue before.

I totally got had there, paid 160 for a lack luster 5 sec. CBJ. And 5 sec of trying to cfs.

I say we boycott this place. IMO.

GhostPoint
04-17-17, 13:26
So has anyone ever been able to find Mimi, she use to work with Jennifer at Stress Away then went Salon 61 then was at Royal for a bit then back to Stress Away. Late 40's Koren women, great body and always gave a great massage. Lost track of here and wish I had her number. Searched all of the regulars places around town can't seem to locate her.

EasyRide01
04-17-17, 17:10
Went today and service was good for AMP. 40 ish which seems to be the norm. Not bad looking. Paid house fee plus hundo tip and all was available. Nice TS with plenty of playing then to a min. In the sauna. Decent massage (not great but not bad) then to the flip. She stripped down during the massage so we were ready. Plenty of teasing with the mouth on the boys and around the area. On went the cover with CG, mish, and standing K9 to the finish. All seemed to have a pleasurable time. Ended with a kiss and a bottle of water so all was good. Been a couple of times and seems to be pretty solid for me. Fortunately she remembered me again so no worries. Of course YMMV but I've never had an issue. Hope this helps. Thanks guys.

Macthesword
04-17-17, 17:12

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hippity-hop-on-over-and-relax-some-bunny-is-ready-to-help-call-now/12054046That's Danielle saw her a few times when she was in Indiana. Haven't seen her since she is now at HG always let me play with the girls and left happy but nothing exciting Beyond that. I agree massage was low side of OK.

GtrGtr912
04-17-17, 22:47
I am looking for a place or person who gives a decent massage and does more than a HJ. Please help.

CountryMan
04-18-17, 03:08
I am looking for a place or person who gives a decent massage and does more than a HJ. Please help.First you must give info to receive info!

Kyman
04-18-17, 06:04
Has anyone gotten a four-hand massage at any of the AMPs? I'm particularly interested if those are available at Royal, Lily's or Foot Spa.I had a dream that I was offered a four hand at what I believe used to be Lilly's. Place is in Fern Creek in the Kanaday insurance building. I was offered the four hand immediately upon entering. I declined and took the. 50 hour session. Second best massage I've ever dreamed. Even had a standard finish. Not to shabby for first dream of the place.

Kreamer
04-18-17, 17:50
Check out dixie spa, great massage with a great standard finish, the one that did me was good looking too.Any roaming or clothes come off?

What was your donation?

CountryMan
04-18-17, 18:59
Any roaming or clothes come off?

What was your donation?When I was there seen good looking Asian called herself pretty clothes stayed standard 80 for hour good massage plus I gave 40 tip.

CountryMan
04-19-17, 17:30
I had a dream that I was offered a four hand at what I believe used to be Lilly's. Place is in Fern Creek in the Kanaday insurance building. I was offered the four hand immediately upon entering. I declined and took the. 50 hour session. Second best massage I've ever dreamed. Even had a standard finish. Not to shabby for first dream of the place.Ad please!

Stealthbomber
04-19-17, 18:04
I keep seeing an ad for Asian massage at Blarwood. It's a long distance area code on the number. Any reviews?

Stealthbomber
04-19-17, 18:10
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-kiss-nuru-hot-asain-best/12333520

CountryMan
04-20-17, 00:19
I keep seeing an ad for Asian massage at Blarwood. It's a long distance area code on the number. Any reviews?Called same number couple of months ago definitely not the woman in pic! Seen of of extended stay on Dutchman's lane 40 something no kissing plain looking CBJ cfs for 160 wouldn't recommend much better options out there!

BarredMark
04-20-17, 00:48
Had sometime this morning so I called Joy. 30 minutes later I was on her table. Nice location. Paid for the hour. She gives a very good rub. Work on my shoulders, back and legs. She is everything that has been said on here about her. Carried on a good conversation the entire time. About 40 minutes in came the flip. I had a very enjoyable visit and will be a repeat customer.

Macthesword
04-20-17, 03:56
Coming to L-ville next week or the week after looking for an AMP that gives really good deep tissue massage with a hand shake. Preferably $1. Not looking for FS. Used to go to HG but they have gone WAY downhill. Steph was a no show after apt made last time and canceled time before. Kayla / Lisa / Kay (whatever her name is this week) shorted me BIG time last 2 x I saw her and they were only 30 min sessions. Last time in town thought I would try Empire and that was a complete waste of time / money and had a bad experience at Body Sensations last yr. Any suggestions? I'm not hard to please LOL. Just don't short me, give a good deep tissue and let me leave happy. Please PM if you have any. I've heard Lilly's is good but thought they changed their name? Doesn't have to be an "AMP" just seems like they give the best deep massage but any provider that can do that and put a smile on my face for $ would be great and would make them an ATF when I come to town. Thanks.

Kreamer
04-20-17, 12:13
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-kiss-nuru-hot-asain-best/12333520I agree. But I'm sure it's not the girl in those pics.

Kreamer
04-20-17, 12:20
Coming to L-ville next week or the week after looking for an AMP that gives really good deep tissue massage with a hand shake. Preferably $1. Not looking for FS. Used to go to HG but they have gone WAY downhill. Steph was a no show after apt made last time and canceled time before. Kayla / Lisa / Kay (whatever her name is this week) shorted me BIG time last 2 x I saw her and they were only 30 min sessions. Last time in town thought I would try Empire and that was a complete waste of time / money and had a bad experience at Body Sensations last yr. Any suggestions? I'm not hard to please LOL. Just don't short me, give a good deep tissue and let me leave happy. Please PM if you have any. I've heard Lilly's is good but thought they changed their name? Doesn't have to be an "AMP" just seems like they give the best deep massage but any provider that can do that and put a smile on my face for $ would be great and would make them an ATF when I come to town. Thanks.I have always found what your looking for at Lilly's or whatever the name is now (6608 Bardstown rd) and at East in the same parking lot of Walmart off Westport Rd. As well as Dixie spa and the one on 7th st rd.

Good luck.

KrispyKrunchy
04-20-17, 17:10
That's Danielle saw her a few times when she was in Indiana. Haven't seen her since she is now at HG always let me play with the girls and left happy but nothing exciting Beyond that. I agree massage was low side of OK.Only seen her once at HG but was a regular at Ind location. Always left happy but would allow roaming. Always played with the girls and she would let you rub the kitty, but no FIV. Tight body considering age and having a kid. Not wild about HG location but wish there was more on the menu. I think she would be fun to play with.

SixtiesDude
04-20-17, 20:30
Visited around noon Sunday. Sorry to say that whomever she called herself, I have forgotten the name. She said she was leaving today (Thursday). Don't know if she's returning or going elsewhere. Attractive lady in forties with nice body. Everything covered. An hour was sixty roses plus 100 roses for all else. Nothing to brag about.

SixtiesDude
04-20-17, 20:41
Attractive tall buxom lady whom I enjoy talking with. Very talented at the end of the session. I always look forward to my time with her. She's in a very safe location--no concern there and she's been at this for some time.

LouisvillCum
04-21-17, 16:59
Go to Asian Spa at 5300 Dixie Highway, ask for Suey.I went to 5300 and there was a car lot and an empty mall with no AMP, can you give a little better description? I went to 5131 Dixie when I couldn't find 5300. They were nice, better looking and a bit more generous than Lily's but a bit pricier too.

CountryMan
04-21-17, 17:34
Which spa has the prettiest ladies just looking for a good massage from a pretty Asian lady!

LoneWolf3
04-22-17, 00:33
Attractive tall buxom lady whom I enjoy talking with. Very talented at the end of the session. I always look forward to my time with her. She's in a very safe location--no concern there and she's been at this for some time.Agree with this completely. Usually has an wordy ad up on BP (Elegant East End Studio). Taylors the massage to your needs. Std. Finish only. Be safe. LW3.

Ol Muff Diver
04-22-17, 14:16
Attractive tall buxom lady whom I enjoy talking with. Very talented at the end of the session. I always look forward to my time with her. She's in a very safe location--no concern there and she's been at this for some time.Please more info. . link, & how generous at end of session? Please be specific, or it doesn't help anyone. Also, pricing.

Thanks.

SixtiesDude
04-22-17, 22:24
Please more info. . link, & how generous at end of session? Please be specific, or it doesn't help anyone. Also, pricing.

Thanks.Sorry about that. Have included her link which will supply necessary info. She gives a real massage with a very good standard finish. To the best of my knowledge there are no extras but her pricing is very reasonable.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-my-infield-where-youll-always-win-place-and-show/12519203

DbfRusa
04-23-17, 18:52
I guess she doesn't like having her add linked to any review.

Can you please PM her info.

Thank you.

Best safe.

Sorry about that. Have included her link which will supply necessary info. She gives a real massage with a very good standard finish. To the best of my knowledge there are no extras but her pricing is very reasonable.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-my-infield-where-youll-always-win-place-and-show/12519203

SixtiesDude
04-24-17, 17:37
I guess she doesn't like having her add linked to any review.

Can you please PM her info.

Thank you.

Best safe.Have sent you a PM as you asked.

EshuTheGreat8
04-24-17, 19:50
Why is BS losing girls to MA? Anyone with inside info.

Girls have informed me that MA is the better employer (guessing no set schedule, no late nights, no Saturdays, etc). Be that as it may, of the two, BS is the undisputed winner in customer service. Hell, if BS maintain quality I'd make it my second home.

Ol Muff Diver
04-24-17, 23:28
Sorry about that. Have included her link which will supply necessary info. She gives a real massage with a very good standard finish. To the best of my knowledge there are no extras but her pricing is very reasonable.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-my-infield-where-youll-always-win-place-and-show/12519203Her current link starts out: "an important reminder" there is no pic, there is no contact info, along with other specifics.

Perhaps that may change, soon.

Herum2
04-25-17, 07:02
4 hand any body toftt, with these girls would like to know what's up, or if its wh&te c#stle food at jff ru at why prices seems very pricy pm ok.

AgainLLook
04-25-17, 08:50
Just look atmondays ads she had 2 on there.

Her current link starts out: "an important reminder" there is no pic, there is no contact info, along with other specifics.

Perhaps that may change, soon..

Jsmw1980
04-25-17, 09:53
4 hand any body toftt, with these girls would like to know what's up, or if its wh&te c#stle food at jff ru at why prices seems very pricy pm ok.I have not seen them together but I have seen both separately. You won't find a nicer girl on BP than Veronica. She's sweet, sensual and patient. She takes care of herself, is clean and always dressed for the part. I haven't seen her since late summer but not because of her. I would repeat given the chance.

Karma is a little older than V. When I was seeing her she would do BBBJ but I've heard that changes. I saw her a few times but quit when I felt uncomfortable because of various reasons not related to the hobby.

I would see them together if I had the chance just to say I did.

If you like huge titties, V has the biggest real ones around. I think Karma has had implants since I saw her last.

SixtiesDude
04-25-17, 18:39
Her current link starts out: "an important reminder" there is no pic, there is no contact info, along with other specifics.

Perhaps that may change, soon.Well, as AgainLLook said, she did her usual post on Monday (hers are quite long & elaborate). Apparently, the one was a kind of warning and the reversal is because she needs to post to make a living. Not going to try to copy her link to here, just go to the Massage Section on Monday (yesterday) and her number and fees should be there.

TmExpress20
04-25-17, 22:53
I want to go to MA but there is a girl that works there that I know. Man I would love to see her but am afraid she may tell someone. What do you think?

OneSwiss
04-26-17, 06:49
I want to go to MA but there is a girl that works there that I know. Man I would love to see her but am afraid she may tell someone. What do you think?What is there to think about. If you know her from the hobby no problem, if you know her outside the hobby then stay the hell away. No need to take unnecessary chances.

Dickens Cider
04-26-17, 08:48
I want to go to MA but there is a girl that works there that I know. Man I would love to see her but am afraid she may tell someone. What do you think?Tm. Why complicate your life? Plenty of other options. DnC.

BoneDaddy
04-26-17, 09:15
I want to go to MA but there is a girl that works there that I know. Man I would love to see her but am afraid she may tell someone. What do you think?I generally agree with the advice below. Why take the chance? On the other hand, it could be interesting depending on how you know her. Several years ago, I went to see a BP Body Rub provider and when I got there, she looked familiar. As I got on the table, we started chatting, and she thought looked familiar as well. Turns out she grew up down the street from where I had lived about 7 years prior. She was 15 at the time she was a neighbor and me and the other men in the neighborhood would do our best not to stare at her as she mowed the lawn in short shorts. LOL. We had a good laugh at the "small world" situation and I felt safe since I knew her family and she was doing this on the down low. I ended up seeing her multiple times and the menu was full.

TmExpress20
04-26-17, 12:06
I want to thank everyone for the advice. I am going to stay the hell away.

AgainLLook
04-26-17, 13:21
Had some time the other day and checked out the place by the donuts on 7th. Decent massage and allowed roaming. Said her name was like suey, anyway the only one working that morning. It was funny she was wearing like a suit of armor, shorst with thick leggings on, she had to be hot. Decent hand shake and that was all. I know other review stated he pointed towards mouth and got BJ. She understood what I was saying did not happen. 60 hr with tip. I don't go to Asian massage places often but I had a better time at spa on Dixie. (roaming and loose clothing and better massage, no extras).

Bogey90
04-26-17, 14:40
The Randi and Veronica? I thought I saw yesterday her with Karma.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ssshhh-we-wont-tell-if-you-dont-amazing-4-hand-session-tonight-from-3-30-pm-9-pm/12101046

Herum2
04-26-17, 15:48
The Randi and Veronica? I thought I saw yesterday her with Karma.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ssshhh-we-wont-tell-if-you-dont-amazing-4-hand-session-tonight-from-3-30-pm-9-pm/12101046Little heads up no one wants a 4 hand body rub for 220 after 6 pm With no touch and standard only after 6 is for the pros stay in your lane LOL.

Member #6040
04-26-17, 22:03
Why is BS losing girls to MA? Anyone with inside info.

Girls have informed me that MA is the better employer (guessing no set schedule, no late nights, no Saturdays, etc). Be that as it may, of the two, BS is the undisputed winner in customer service. Hell, if BS maintain quality I'd make it my second home.I've been to BS a couple times and also MA, but not in a while. I believe BS wants their girls to work a specific schedule, certain days a week and certain hours, like most of us working people do. If they're late, they get in trouble. MA does seem to let girls work when they want and set their own schedules. I guess it's whatever the BR chick wants to do. Both places have reps on high upsells, depending who you see I guess. I have seen a couple ladies at both places, it's always hit or miss and depending what you are looking for on the charges. Also to add to MA, Kyndal I review as Tiffany several months ago when Lynn canceled on me and I saw her instead, but was a decent time for those interested, 80 hhr with standard, but several months ago, check my prior post. I'll attach link.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kyndal-mystique/12490661

Member #6040
04-27-17, 09:45
I've been to BS a couple times and also MA, but not in a while. I believe BS wants their girls to work a specific schedule, certain days a week and certain hours, like most of us working people do. If they're late, they get in trouble. MA does seem to let girls work when they want and set their own schedules. I guess it's whatever the BR chick wants to do. Both places have reps on high upsells, depending who you see I guess. I have seen a couple ladies at both places, it's always hit or miss and depending what you are looking for on the charges. Also to add to MA, Kyndal I review as Tiffany several months ago when Lynn canceled on me and I saw her instead, but was a decent time for those interested, 80 hhr with standard, but several months ago, check my prior post. I'll attach link.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kyndal-mystique/12490661Kyndal used to go by Lindsey, not Tiffany. I saw her in Sept of last year. Review #4452.

HC.

DbfRusa
04-30-17, 14:36
Decided to combined massage and HE. Went to the AMP on Bardstown rd who used to be called Lilly. Parking is private, off the main road. It looks like providers haven't changed which is great because the massage is excellent. Table shower with some teasing, then 90 minutes that nearly made me forget to ask for HE LOL.

HE is standard. No roaming either. But worth it if you look for a good massage with girls with a good attitude. And it doesn't break the bank.

Stay safe.

Dbfrusa.

HonduranFan
05-02-17, 23:21
Any difference in AMP's these days? Last trip to Louisville I made it to Empire. Satisfaction guaranteed, but it was the same old AMP with 40 year old And above staff. Anything better or worse in town currently?

DbfRusa
05-03-17, 13:08
Any difference in AMP's these days? Last trip to Louisville I made it to Empire. Satisfaction guaranteed, but it was the same old AMP with 40 year old And above staff. Anything better or worse in town currently?Like us, the AMP providers are getting older and older in The Ville. You have a better chance to see a young one if you need a manicure LOL.

Stay safe.

Card Fan
05-04-17, 12:40
Decided to combined massage and HE. Went to the AMP on Bardstown rd who used to be called Lilly. Parking is private, off the main road. It looks like providers haven't changed which is great because the massage is excellent. Table shower with some teasing, then 90 minutes that nearly made me forget to ask for HE LOL.

HE is standard. No roaming either. But worth it if you look for a good massage with girls with a good attitude. And it doesn't break the bank.

Stay safe.

Dbfrusa.I visited this place a few weeks ago. Massage was excellent. Standard finish, only negative is that they seemed to only have one therapist working so I had to wait in the room for 30 min or so.

Be safe.

BustySeeker
05-05-17, 06:22
TOFTT, went to the Westport AMP, the one advertised on BP along with the other new one, with the $49 special. Anyway, went in, no good looking girls, no standard, juiced me for an extra half hour, got mad at my exit afterwards, thought I didn't pay enough, they barely speak english. Go elsewhere. O well. I'm an old vet and know how to act in there too.

Hoosier Daddy1
05-05-17, 08:12
Saw Lilly over by Churchill downs for a massage yesterday. The massage was actually very good. She gave standard ending which was good. She took her time. Some roaming allowed. Will prob repeat.

CountryBoi3575
05-05-17, 12:22
Any difference in AMP's these days? Last trip to Louisville I made it to Empire. Satisfaction guaranteed, but it was the same old AMP with 40 year old And above staff. Anything better or worse in town currently?Is chanel the friendly older slim lady that hums a tune.

AUniqueName
05-05-17, 13:22
Any recommendations for a good massage on the sunny side? I'd like a legit massage at a legit place of business, no happy ending expected (but don't want a dude doing the work, either). Also, pardon my ignorance, what are you expected to do clothes-wise in a legit place?

Rduv01
05-05-17, 13:37
Saw Lilly over by Churchill downs for a massage yesterday. The massage was actually very good. She gave standard ending which was good. She took her time. Some roaming allowed. Will prob repeat.She's great to chat with, and knows how to give light rub followed by a sensual flip.

In passing last week, introduced to new girl Sydney (sp?) and she seemed cool.

Stay safe!

SandbergFan
05-05-17, 14:10
Any recommendations for a good massage on the sunny side? I'd like a legit massage at a legit place of business, no happy ending expected (but don't want a dude doing the work, either). Also, pardon my ignorance, what are you expected to do clothes-wise in a legit place?For a legit massage, I always go to Plus Care Chiropractic in Jeffersonville. They have 3 different female therapist who all gave a great massage, but in no way whatsoever would they do anything extra. The have really good prices and if your health insurance covers it, they can bill it to the insurance. Clothes-wise you get "to your comfort" which is usually expected to be underwear, although occasionally I have heard of some guys going nude but the therapist always keeps it under the covers.

Randy Daytona
05-05-17, 14:13
Saw joy today. She got me in at the drop of a hat. I must say it was an amazing appointment. Seems like every time I see her she gets better looking! She has a nice location downtown. It by far was my best BR experience in Louisville to date. If you're interested in the intimate details PM me. RD.

AUniqueName
05-05-17, 16:29
For a legit massage, I always go to Plus Care Chiropractic in Jeffersonville. They have 3 different female therapist who all gave a great massage, but in no way whatsoever would they do anything extra. The have really good prices and if your health insurance covers it, they can bill it to the insurance. Clothes-wise you get "to your comfort" which is usually expected to be underwear, although occasionally I have heard of some guys going nude but the therapist always keeps it under the covers.Thank you very much. Wasn't sure I'd get any response from such an unusual request. LOL.

TeachMeky16
05-05-17, 17:22
Got to the visit the second floor of the middletown office today. Gabby is everything I have read about on her. Sexy woman with a great body. On the flip, much fun was had. She was rubbing on me while I was rubbing on her lovely tits and her very wet kat. The real fun started when she climbed up on the table. The view was amazing as she rubbed her kat up and down my member. With a little help from a well place finger, I believe she got hers before I got mine. Climbed down to finish with her hand. Definitely going to visit again.

Jamesn
05-05-17, 18:39
Got to the visit the second floor of the middletown office today. Gabby is everything I have read about on her. Sexy woman with a great body. On the flip, much fun was had. She was rubbing on me while I was rubbing on her lovely tits and her very wet kat. The real fun started when she climbed up on the table. The view was amazing as she rubbed her kat up and down my member. With a little help from a well place finger, I believe she got hers before I got mine. Climbed down to finish with her hand. Definitely going to visit again.Is Gabby half white half back?

TeachMeky16
05-05-17, 20:16
Got to the visit the second floor of the middletown office today. Gabby is everything I have read about on her. Sexy woman with a great body. On the flip, much fun was had. She was rubbing on me while I was rubbing on her lovely tits and her very wet kat. The real fun started when she climbed up on the table. The view was amazing as she rubbed her kat up and down my member. With a little help from a well place finger, I believe she got hers before I got mine. Climbed down to finish with her hand. Definitely going to visit again.Forgot the link. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gabby-is-in-all-day/12763543.

TeachMeky16
05-05-17, 20:17
Is Gabby half white half back?In previous ads she has mentioned being biracial. Not sure of the mix.

EshuTheGreat8
05-05-17, 20:18
Saw the Asian Nia at MA last week. Good time. It was hh and $130 above hf. She looked gorgeous but booty is not as big as in pictures. PM for details.

BlueMoo
05-05-17, 21:02
Anyone know how to find Brooke from BS?

The Big1
05-05-17, 23:11
For a legit massage, I always go to Plus Care Chiropractic in Jeffersonville. They have 3 different female therapist who all gave a great massage, but in no way whatsoever would they do anything extra. The have really good prices and if your health insurance covers it, they can bill it to the insurance. Clothes-wise you get "to your comfort" which is usually expected to be underwear, although occasionally I have heard of some guys going nude but the therapist always keeps it under the covers.Sarah is the best and she is hot too.

DarkHorseKY
05-06-17, 04:53
Anyone know how to find Brooke from BS?She works at Mystique Allure now. Confirmed.

CountryBoi3575
05-06-17, 09:13
In town for Derby anyone have any info on this one or is it strictly legit https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/6118190398.html.

Zomby
05-06-17, 16:50
In town for Derby anyone have any info on this one or is it strictly legit https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/6118190398.html.At those prices, and considering her comments in the ad itself, my bet would be completely legit.

TeachMeky16
05-06-17, 17:30
Decided to give this lady a try today instead of going to another provider I had seen a few times. Had contacted her about a couple of months ago and just now give her a chance. Bad decision. I would say pic is her but years ago. Incall was a old louisville home that ended being pretty crappy on the inside. Her apartment was relatively clean. Almost turned around. She opened the door and almost turned around. She is a very nice person but beyond that I can't say much that was good. Lackluster rub and a whole lot of talking. She got comfortable and body was okay. Won't repeat.

https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/6116844372.html

CountryBoi3575
05-06-17, 19:51
At those prices, and considering her comments in the ad itself, my bet would be completely legit.Got one back home who advertises like that just about the same rates but for a tip you can leave happy.

ZeroDot
05-07-17, 02:49
Any recommendations for a good massage on the sunny side? I'd like a legit massage at a legit place of business, no happy ending expected (but don't want a dude doing the work, either). Also, pardon my ignorance, what are you expected to do clothes-wise in a legit place?Never had a massage in Indiana, legit or for fun. But regarding clothes, if they don't say anything you can be nude or wear underwear, but after disrobing, you get under the sheet. If they have a non-nude expectation, they'll let you know.

LightYagami
05-07-17, 07:43
Never had a massage in Indiana, legit or for fun. But regarding clothes, if they don't say anything you can be nude or wear underwear, but after disrobing, you get under the sheet. If they have a non-nude expectation, they'll let you know.I went to a place that does hair cuts and massages. This chick was pretty cute but made me sign a contract explaining her services. She also went over it verbally with me to make sure I understood what she does. I disrobed down to my underwear for her. She gave a pretty good massage but after the lecture I didn't try anything.

SandbergFan
05-07-17, 12:51
Sarah is the best and she is hot too.Which Sarah are you referring to? They have two of them there. They do give a decent legit massage although I think it's really over priced.

FertileWhombat
05-08-17, 02:33
Went to bs a couple of weeks ago and saw channel. Had a great time got the hh cause was running short on time. Great service and absolutely no upsell. Any recommendations on others to see at bs or ma.

Randy Daytona
05-08-17, 13:13
Any of you mongers out there that have seen joy or Gisele (from M A) I am looking for any other girls in the Louisville area that do massage like these two wonderful women. Please PM me any details. Thanks in advance. RD.

CaveMan90
05-08-17, 15:12
Drove by and say evergreen, looked to be open again. Was thinking about stopping in, but don't know if I should risk it. Has anyone been since they reopened? Any info would be great.

Jsmw1980
05-08-17, 16:01
Any of you mongers out there that have seen joy or Gisele (from M A) I am looking for any other girls in the Louisville area that do massage like these two wonderful women. Please PM me any details. Thanks in advance. RD.I haven't an ad for giselle in a long time. Is she still around? A lot of fun.

LuvToLickKitty
05-08-17, 23:30
Decided to give this lady a try today instead of going to another provider I had seen a few times. Had contacted her about a couple of months ago and just now give her a chance. Bad decision. I would say pic is her but years ago. Incall was a old louisville home that ended being pretty crappy on the inside. Her apartment was relatively clean. Almost turned around. She opened the door and almost turned around. She is a very nice person but beyond that I can't say much that was good. Lackluster rub and a whole lot of talking. She got comfortable and body was okay. Won't repeat.

https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/6116844372.htmlAny extras at all?

FillHerMouth
05-09-17, 16:51
Went to the 7th st spa and was met with maddem. She knows no english. Then in comes a mid 40's girl. I ask for FS, she says no. Motions HJ. I motion BJ. House was. 40 and she wanting $. 00 for BJ. I gave her. 60 and and she starts telling me how to lay down and shit. I was like no I don't like to lay. So she stands, bends over to start the BJ and I was like no. Get down. The whole time she's trying to finish me, ignoring what I was telling her. Then she squats and has it in her mouth fora whole 10 seconds. Then starts the HJ trying to finish me. I said no HJ, and she motions that there is NO CIM. I told her to stop, So I said I want my money back. I'm leaving. Finally after a bunch of BS. She gives it back and I leave. Thats a real waste of time. Theres better out there for the price.

So then I stopped by the NEW massage spa on bardstown road. Walked in, looks like the maddem and I ask how many girls. She said only me. I can tell by the looks of her you might get a HJ. No thanks.

EasyRide01
05-09-17, 18:59
She's great to chat with, and knows how to give light rub followed by a sensual flip.

In passing last week, introduced to new girl Sydney (sp?) and she seemed cool.

Stay safe!Saw Sydney today after a couple of BR girls didn't work out. Easy set up and she answered the door and took me to the room. Decent massage but it definitely isn't going to work out any kinks if that's what you need. She is a very sweet girl from Hazard. Looks like her photo but you can't tell a lot since its only 1 photo. She does have a little mid section damage but its not bad. She carried a nice convo during and then came the flip. She was already topless so roaming upstairs was allowed. I didn't pursue anything else so can't comment right now about extras. Standard finish but definitely not rushed. All in all a nice time at a decent rate. Hope this helps guys.

MrSeptember4
05-10-17, 09:15
Looking for massage and BJ from Asian lady this morning but do not know the area wondering if anyone could direct me to a low key spot I am not picky about look just want to be safe and doubt I can get off with only HJ. Any help is appreciated thanks. Don't need too many deets just general location or name and roundabout pricing.

Member #5718
05-10-17, 12:04
Went to the 7th st spa and was met with maddem. She knows no english. Then in comes a mid 40's girl. I ask for FS, she says no. Motions HJ. I motion BJ. House was. 40 and she wanting $. 00 for BJ. I gave her. 60 and and she starts telling me how to lay down and shit. I was like no I don't like to lay. So she stands, bends over to start the BJ and I was like no. Get down. The whole time she's trying to finish me, ignoring what I was telling her. Then she squats and has it in her mouth fora whole 10 seconds. Then starts the HJ trying to finish me. I said no HJ, and she motions that there is NO CIM. I told her to stop, So I said I want my money back. I'm leaving. Finally after a bunch of BS. She gives it back and I leave. Thats a real waste of time. Theres better out there for the price.

So then I stopped by the NEW massage spa on bardstown road. Walked in, looks like the maddem and I ask how many girls. She said only me. I can tell by the looks of her you might get a HJ. No thanks.Which new massage spa on Bardstown road? Was the Maddem old?

Member #5718
05-10-17, 12:07
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-ample-parking-table-shower-15-minutes-is-just-10-one-month-just-50/5076937

Save your time / money and don't go there. The same lady still works there, she is so stuck up it's not even funny. I actually went for "real massage". Instead she gave me light rub. I asked her to give me heavy hand massage, she responded with no because her hands were hurting. She said she couldn't give hard massage. It was literally touching the skin type light massage. Total waste of time, no extras or even simple handshake. You can do better elsewhere.

EshuTheGreat8
05-10-17, 13:16

So then I stopped by the NEW massage spa on bardstown road. Walked in, looks like the maddem and I ask how many girls. She said only me. I can tell by the looks of her you might get a HJ. No thanks.Mongers take note! This is how you improve the market. You walk the hell out on bad service.

LipLover00
05-10-17, 13:49
I haven't an ad for giselle in a long time. Is she still around? A lot of fun.As of last week, YES.

Kreamer
05-10-17, 16:02
WYMMVent to the 7th st spa and was met with maddem. She knows no english. Then in comes a mid 40's girl. I ask for FS, she says no. Motions HJ. I motion BJ. House was. 40 and she wanting $. 00 for BJ. I gave her. 60 and and she starts telling me how to lay down and shit. I was like no I don't like to lay. So she stands, bends over to start the BJ and I was like no. Get down. The whole time she's trying to finish me, ignoring what I was telling her. Then she squats and has it in her mouth fora whole 10 seconds. Then starts the HJ trying to finish me. I said no HJ, and she motions that there is NO CIM. I told her to stop, So I said I want my money back. I'm leaving. Finally after a bunch of BS. She gives it back and I leave. Thats a real waste of time. Theres better out there for the price.

So then I stopped by the NEW massage spa on bardstown road. Walked in, looks like the maddem and I ask how many girls. She said only me. I can tell by the looks of her you might get a HJ. No thanks.I've been there several times and always had good service. I have enjoyed a good massage and always had a good ending. I never asked or pushed for anything up front and always got the ending I wanted, always had the same lady and she was the one that answered the door. Seemed to be worried about "the boss" but I don't think there is one. I go in with an easy going attitude and I think it puts them at ease and it's always good from ther.

Stay safe Have fun.

TeachMeky16
05-10-17, 20:26
Any extras at all?They are available.

MikeJr12
05-11-17, 12:53
AMP. I have been to Sun's, Empire, and Stress away.

Sun's. For me it's a YMMV experience not just options. I have had a great rub, great shower, and a full menu. The last 2 times I went both being recent, I got a decent message at best, a terrible shower, and just a HE (free didn't even charge 40) I did a leave a tip.

Empire. To me was the best, great! Shower, ok rub, and full menu. I have only seen 3 girls there all looked like they could pass for late 30's mid 40's.

Stress away. Only been once about a year ago, table shower was sub par, gave the best rub, and a standard HE. I wasn't offered a menu.

Most don't give 3 reviews at once, but like I said I had been viewer on this page for about a year. I want to say thanks cause 95% of you give good advice, and nail the girls down pretty well. Thanks.

MikeJr12
05-11-17, 13:05
Mckenize. Is OK isn't much of a talker if she does talk her rubs will go longer, tends to be quick like the last time I saw her paid the hour was out of there in 40 minutes. She does have a semi full menu she doesn't give BJ. Rub is decent on its best days. If you live on the east end and want something quick. I would go here.

Joy- Is by far the best I have ever seen period. Great light touch she teases you the whole time, and you can touch. I would recommend everyone to go once. She would be my only, if I didn't hate downtown.

Stephanie hg. Terrible rub, isn't pretty IMHO, and a big girl. She talked the entire time and kept bring up politics which seemed to be a terrible conversation starter. Otherwise seemed nice just would never go back. I wouldn't of done it if I hadn't made a point to go put there. Wanted to see danielle, but she was busy.

Evansville Man
05-11-17, 14:38
When are we going to have a place like Far East again? I'm getting tired of waiting. Judy was amazing.

MikeJr12
05-11-17, 16:18
I know you guys frown on asking questions being a new poster, but I'm dying to see her. I've called her once, and gave a reference and said it wasn't strong enough. I guess she didn't like the girl not sure. Has this ever happened to any of you, and should I try again it's been a couple of months later or give up and move on?

OneSwiss
05-11-17, 16:41
Mckenize. Is OK isn't much of a talker if she does talk her rubs will go longer, tends to be quick like the last time I saw her paid the hour was out of there in 40 minutes. She does have a semi full menu she doesn't give BJ. Rub is decent on its best days. If you live on the east end and want something quick. I would go here.

Joy- Is by far the best I have ever seen period. Great light touch she teases you the whole time, and you can touch. I would recommend everyone to go once. She would be my only, if I didn't hate downtown.

Stephanie hg. Terrible rub, isn't pretty IMHO, and a big girl. She talked the entire time and kept bring up politics which seemed to be a terrible conversation starter. Otherwise seemed nice just would never go back. I wouldn't of done it if I hadn't made a point to go put there. Wanted to see danielle, but she was busy.How can McKenize have a semi full menu if she does not give BJ? If no BJ I would assume no FS and if neither of these she must be limited to HJ and that is not a semi full menu.

MikeJr12
05-11-17, 16:55
How can McKenize have a semi full menu if she does not give BJ? If no BJ I would assume no FS and if neither of these she must be limited to HJ and that is not a semi full menu.When I went she offered sex for 250 if remember total, I asked about BJ she said I don't do that. That's why I said semi menu 2 of the 3.

EasyRide01
05-11-17, 18:38
Went to see Joy again. Not much extra can be said except if you haven't seen her before you better go see her before she leaves for a month. Easy set up as always and sexy as hell. Pretty solid rub and mutual touch during the entire time. Phenomenal finish even though it wouldn't be called extras. She knows how to make you happy. Has anyone ever hit her up on the premium 1 hour appt she offers? Is the extra $50 worth it. Thanks again and be safe.

TheWhiteKnight
05-11-17, 20:59
I know you guys frown on asking questions being a new poster, but I'm dying to see her. I've called her once, and gave a reference and said it wasn't strong enough. I guess she didn't like the girl not sure. Has this ever happened to any of you, and should I try again it's been a couple of months later or give up and move on?I am and have been a long time Kristen fan. She is a bit temperamental but her skills, maturity, intelligence and smoking hot little body make her more than worth the effort. However, approach her with no attitude or you'll flame out. Keep after her, be polite, kind and generous and, if the chemistry is there, you'll be handsomely rewarded.

TheWhiteKnight
05-11-17, 21:04
When I went she offered sex for 250 if remember total, I asked about BJ she said I don't do that. That's why I said semi menu 2 of the 3.I'd like to confirm the preceding. The FS part. I'd definitely hit that for $250, if true. Please confirm and / or corroborate. PM is fine. I've seen her on several occasions (which went well) and never had the feeling more was on the table. She's a really nice young lady and would be a pleasure to experience in that fashion.

TheWhiteKnight
05-11-17, 21:10
Went to see Joy again. Not much extra can be said except if you haven't seen her before you better go see her before she leaves for a month. Easy set up as always and sexy as hell. Pretty solid rub and mutual touch during the entire time. Phenomenal finish even though it wouldn't be called extras. She knows how to make you happy. Has anyone ever hit her up on the premium 1 hour appt she offers? Is the extra $50 worth it. Thanks again and be safe.Let me be very clear about this. The better you treat her, the more fantastic the sessions become. 'nuff said! Haggling or stressing over stupid $50 with a lady of that caliber and skill level is, in my view, senseless. Go for it. She's ridiculously talented and has taken me to places few have. All with a smile! Enjoy!

Bjustice
05-11-17, 22:39
AMP. I have been to Sun's, Empire, and Stress away.

Sun's. For me it's a YMMV experience not just options. I have had a great rub, great shower, and a full menu. The last 2 times I went both being recent, I got a decent message at best, a terrible shower, and just a HE (free didn't even charge 40) I did a leave a tip.

Empire. To me was the best, great! Shower, ok rub, and full menu. I have only seen 3 girls there all looked like they could pass for late 30's mid 40's.

Stress away. Only been once about a year ago, table shower was sub par, gave the best rub, and a standard HE. I wasn't offered a menu.

Most don't give 3 reviews at once, but like I said I had been viewer on this page for about a year. I want to say thanks cause 95% of you give good advice, and nail the girls down pretty well. Thanks.Last 2 times I've been to Empire there was an older looking lady who I had in her 50's I'd say. She had some big natural tits and was very accommodating. She told me she would be leaving and introduced me to the new girl and said the new girl was younger. She was younger, but much bigger. I haven't been back there since. I'm not sure which one of those you had or maybe none of them, but I'm willing to wait this one out.

Member #6042
05-11-17, 22:50
I know you guys frown on asking questions being a new poster, but I'm dying to see her. I've called her once, and gave a reference and said it wasn't strong enough. I guess she didn't like the girl not sure. Has this ever happened to any of you, and should I try again it's been a couple of months later or give up and move on?

I am and have been a long time Kristen fan. She is a bit temperamental but her skills, maturity, intelligence and smoking hot little body make her more than worth the effort. However, approach her with no attitude or you'll flame out. Keep after her, be polite, kind and generous and, if the chemistry is there, you'll be handsomely rewarded.Ditto on TWK's comments. I know she trades references with Randi and Karma.

Lgovi
05-13-17, 16:30
I visited this place a few weeks ago. Massage was excellent. Standard finish, only negative is that they seemed to only have one therapist working so I had to wait in the room for 30 min or so.

Be safe.Was driving through the area heading north from Nashville and this was a great pitstop. Assistance was great in making the relaxation memorable.

OneBadCaddy
05-14-17, 07:48
Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of a massage from this beauty. Her ad with more pics is on EB Spazilla page. Just passing thru, might need some stress relief. Any reccomendations for the best providers in L-Ville would be helpful as well!

💋128525; GØRGEÖŰS 💎 Sexýwhy 👑 Blonde 😘128166; - - 30.

DbfRusa
05-15-17, 22:20
Went to see Joy again. Not much extra can be said except if you haven't seen her before you better go see her before she leaves for a month. Easy set up as always and sexy as hell. Pretty solid rub and mutual touch during the entire time. Phenomenal finish even though it wouldn't be called extras. She knows how to make you happy. Has anyone ever hit her up on the premium 1 hour appt she offers? Is the extra $50 worth it. Thanks again and be safe.The extra is well worth the experience you receive from her.

EnJoy and stay safe!

YumYumly
05-16-17, 02:16
Dreamed of Sun 2 weeks ago. Saw Coco. Tall thin 35 ish cute. Wore right dress. Didn't shower was already clean so I skip sometime s massage good. Sat on my face for he not daty but think menu is open. 5th dream there over the years.

YumYumly
05-16-17, 02:19
Down almost across from the mall in a little strip. Good massage nothing else but I have a clean cut look that turns them off sometimes. Won't repeat.

HarryLoy0201
05-16-17, 08:13
Does any one have her contact info?

Fornicated1
05-17-17, 17:00
I've been away from the hobby for quite some time. Although I've enjoyed the company of many solid providers such as Randi, Piper, Alana, Katrina, Gabby and numerous others, I can't seem to get by the screening process lately. Due to the length of time from my last visit, even providers I've frequented in the past do not have my info. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Bobon182
05-17-17, 20:53
I'd like to confirm the preceding. The FS part. I'd definitely hit that for $250, if true. Please confirm and / or corroborate. PM is fine. I've seen her on several occasions (which went well) and never had the feeling more was on the table. She's a really nice young lady and would be a pleasure to experience in that fashion.I've seen her a few times but never pushed for extra beyond standard finish. She seems easy going and nice enough. Not petite but has a great body. She can make a 30 minute appointment end in 15, at least for me, so be aware of that.

FeedgeWhomp
05-18-17, 09:26
I've been away from the hobby for quite some time. Although I've enjoyed the company of many solid providers such as Randi, Piper, Alana, Katrina, Gabby and numerous others, I can't seem to get by the screening process lately. Due to the length of time from my last visit, even providers I've frequented in the past do not have my info. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.I would recommend going to see Randi and re-establishing yourself. But that's paying a good price to get a mechanical and boring rub.

SouthHunter74
05-18-17, 10:04
I've been to both BS and MA recently. Saw Brooke at MA and she got down to business fairly quick. She had a rocking little body and pretty cute face, but that's where the fairytale ended. She said put up what you want to have a good time, after 70 for house I laid up 120 roses. And got a freaking reacharound dream, what a bunch of s&%t. Said she normally gets 250 for a full service dream, so with the house fee expect it to run you a minimum of 340, I don't see going back really unless nothing else is available. The AA guy working the desk / phone made me a little cautious but he seemed okay during during my visit.

Now I ve been in to BS a few times on a couple recent dreams. I left one time, because they just did not have anyone there that looked appealing whatsoever. Went back recently and saw Nia, who had defected from MA. Had a good time, dreamed I got everything I wanted and she seemed genuinely like a nice girl. Anyway Ceecee there knows how to treat you right too. I just really don't care for BS because the whole building smells like a large community ashtray and it's kind of out in the open to public thoroughfare.

To be honest I really don't like either of these places. The girls turn over so much at both its hard to know who will be working when you decide to visit. I really would like to see my tall atf br friend from last summer.

BlueShift
05-18-17, 16:38
Joy makes the day. Great Visit. Will repeat. The best I've experienced so far.

SteenkyNutz502
05-18-17, 19:13
No extras. Not even standard.

Self finish only.Sad. The lady there was actually good looking. Yes, it's still there, next to the Boost shop, if that's the one your're talking about. Hopefully they loosen up there so I can lay cards on the table.

I did scope the one in the Walmart lot (Healing Hands, they call themselves) as I heard the options are better there. If someone would confirm they have a menu, I'll try them out. Also saw the third one on the other side of Westport. No idea about them yet.

End of thought process.

ZeroDot
05-20-17, 21:44
I recently met with a BR girl <ahem lady <ahem middle aged woman, who openly referred to being a part of the "cartel". A monger referred to the cartel in a post last year and I thought it was just him being disgruntled and labeling the group of established BR providers who share references with each other. His thought was that they share references only with each other and not to new providers to choke out the competition. I didn't think that was true at the time but the provider I saw recently referred to the cartel and named a few of the providers. Now I understand that it is true and it does seem to have worked out well for them. Kudos to them for staying in the game, but overall, I think that this practice might lessen the amount of BR providers, which would reduce, quantity and variety. Anyone have thoughts on this? Or if anyone wants to share names of cartel members, PM me.

Member #5859
05-21-17, 11:38
Visited the much discussed and popular Veronica the other day and came away with a slightly different opinion than most. The positives were nice girl, no drugs, safe and clean location, easy to connect and communicate with, good massage.

A little disappointed with the limitations of her service, but that is her choice and she never misled, so she has a right to provide whatever service she wants. What really will most likely keep me from returning is she just didn't seem to be having fun and she cut me short on time. Come on, ladies, many of us are hard-working, pretty good guys who are looking for a bit of relaxation. At $120 per hour we deserve the hour!

I seem to be disappointed every time that I break out of the mold and try someone new.

Member #5718
05-21-17, 16:27
This is the new one that opened on bardstown road right next to Mark's feed store. This is the place that you can take your wife to on your anniversary because the minute I walked in, I saw another couple waiting in the line for massage. There is no private door. All little rooms are covered with thin curtains where you can see who is taking the massage and who is giving the massage. Legit massage place, nothing else. And oh, they accept cash only. Go figure.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-60min-new-grand-opening-beautiful-masseuse-asian-massage/12453729

BDinkie
05-21-17, 18:41
This is the new one that opened on bardstown road right next to Mark's feed store. This is the place that you can take your wife to on your anniversary because the minute I walked in, I saw another couple waiting in the line for massage. There is no private door. All little rooms are covered with thin curtains where you can see who is taking the massage and who is giving the massage. Legit massage place, nothing else. And oh, they accept cash only. Go figure.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-60min-new-grand-opening-beautiful-masseuse-asian-massage/12453729I stopped in there last week. She said it would be about 15 minutes. I turned around and left.

Urbanwonder42
05-22-17, 05:48
Visited the much discussed and popular Veronica the other day and came away with a slightly different opinion than most. The positives were nice girl, no drugs, safe and clean location, easy to connect and communicate with, good massage.

A little disappointed with the limitations of her service, but that is her choice and she never misled, so she has a right to provide whatever service she wants. What really will most likely keep me from returning is she just didn't seem to be having fun and she cut me short on time. Come on, ladies, many of us are hard-working, pretty good guys who are looking for a bit of relaxation. At $120 per hour we deserve the hour!

I seem to be disappointed every time that I break out of the mold and try someone new.I recently visited and was a bit disappointed. I've seen her at least a half dozen times spread out over the past 2-3 years, so I wouldn't really qualify as a "regular", but often enough to have an educated opinion. First off I much preferred he previous location to her current one. I think I may have caught her on a off day unless others have seen the same, but this last visit was a really big drop off in the rate of service. She didn't seem much into the session and frankly that made me have a difficult time getting into it too. On all other visits with her it was pretty electric. Her menu has always been limited, but her performance made that perfectly acceptable to me. This last experience was just sort of ho-hum.

Kingster
05-22-17, 09:28

Stephanie hg. Terrible rub, isn't pretty IMHO, and a big girl. She talked the entire time and kept bring up politics which seemed to be a terrible conversation starter. Otherwise seemed nice just would never go back. I wouldn't of done it if I hadn't made a point to go put there. Wanted to see danielle, but she was busy.I'm going to stop you right there. I've seen Stephanie for almost a year at various locations and this review is the direct opposite of any encounter I've had with her. She's always been a great time and made every effort to make me comfortable.

I'm sorry, but you've lost all credibility with me and you just go on this site.

Admin. Can you check this guy's account. Something seems off with this guy's posts. Wonder if this is a provider hating on Stephanie.

Bjustice
05-22-17, 15:04
Dreamed of Sun 2 weeks ago. Saw Coco. Tall thin 35 ish cute. Wore right dress. Didn't shower was already clean so I skip sometime s massage good. Sat on my face for he not daty but think menu is open. 5th dream there over the years.If this is the same Coco who used to be at Empire, I need to know. She had enormous tits (fake), nuru was on the menu.

Member #5859
05-22-17, 21:56
I recently visited and was a bit disappointed. I've seen her at least a half dozen times spread out over the past 2-3 years, so I wouldn't really qualify as a "regular", but often enough to have an educated opinion. First off I much preferred he previous location to her current one. I think I may have caught her on a off day unless others have seen the same, but this last visit was a really big drop off in the rate of service. She didn't seem much into the session and frankly that made me have a difficult time getting into it too. On all other visits with her it was pretty electric. Her menu has always been limited, but her performance made that perfectly acceptable to me. This last experience was just sort of ho-hum.You said it better than me, my friend. Sort of Ho hum is what I got, and electric was what I was hoping for. Not putting her down, though, as the nice girls need to be encouraged and she is one of those. Even at my disappointed level, there are much worse investments out there.

I can't blame a pretty young girl for getting ho hum about rubbing on us. I can see it getting old real quick. The few that stay clean, upbeat, and happy are rare!

LilJimmy
05-23-17, 14:32
BS has been advertising '4 hands with twins' lately http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-sensations-wants-to-relax-with-you-experience-4hands-with-twins/12057309.

I was curious if these 'twins' were Kelli and Lindsay. Anyone know the scoop?

Macthesword
05-23-17, 16:29
I had posted before regarding what I'm looking for and a few suggested a place that used to be called Lily's I believe? Is it still there and where is it. I don't know the area so an address or exact intersection would be great. Basically looking for a good deep tissue massage and to leave happy. Not needing FS just a handshake is fine but also don't want to break the bank. $1 or less.

Used to go to HG but they have gone down hill and not in the good way LOL. BS was a waste the 1 time I went and so was Empire. Thanks.

AgainLLook
05-23-17, 16:58
Would you really do business with them after she's just been in the news.

BS has been advertising '4 hands with twins' lately http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-sensations-wants-to-relax-with-you-experience-4hands-with-twins/12057309.

I was curious if these 'twins' were Kelli and Lindsay. Anyone know the scoop?.

Jc4024
05-23-17, 18:46
Would you really do business with them after she's just been in the news.

.That could be why someone would be curious if that was them or not, and if it was them it might lead to one making decisions to related to a location they could be found at.

CowboyGuy
05-23-17, 22:33
Texted Skye last weekshe responded about an hour later I then called her she said it would be at least an hour before she could be ready. I advised that would be too late had to get the kidsi said I would try her next week she said ok. About 20 minutes later recieved a text saying I was a time waster and better not ever call her again. I have been with about 30 on BP and here and have never had a problem. If she is going to post it should not take 2 hors to meet and then call me a time waster. She can't be that good.

SouthHunter74
05-23-17, 23:19
No, the twins they are advertising are not Kelli and lindsay. I don't even think BS would touch those two with all that heat with a ten foot pole. The twins there now are the newest girl, Nia, from MA, she has a new name at BS now. She has a twin there named Legacy. I've never seen Legacy, but have Nia, and she was a fun time, tight body, young, receptive to commands. Maybe she ll hang around a bit, but I doubt it. Anyone good at BS don't seem to last long. Stay safe.

Kreamer
05-24-17, 08:32
I had posted before regarding what I'm looking for and a few suggested a place that used to be called Lily's I believe? Is it still there and where is it. I don't know the area so an address or exact intersection would be great. Basically looking for a good deep tissue massage and to leave happy. Not needing FS just a handshake is fine but also don't want to break the bank. $1 or less.

Used to go to HG but they have gone down hill and not in the good way LOL. BS was a waste the 1 time I went and so was Empire. Thanks.Yes it's still there. In a little offfice type stripmall. Look for the State Farm sign. 6608 Bardstown rd. Suite D.

Enjoy.

CrazyeDnc
05-24-17, 10:57
Down almost across from the mall in a little strip. Good massage nothing else but I have a clean cut look that turns them off sometimes. Won't repeat.Have actually gotten a handshake both times I've been there. 1st time was a taller lady, after some convincing got her to pop her top up. We both enjoyed that a lot, she got as much out of it as I did, but she was nervous and kept looking at the door (curtain).

Jamesn
05-24-17, 11:28
No, the twins they are advertising are not Kelli and lindsay. I don't even think BS would touch those two with all that heat with a ten foot pole. The twins there now are the newest girl, Nia, from MA, she has a new name at BS now. She has a twin there named Legacy. I've never seen Legacy, but have Nia, and she was a fun time, tight body, young, receptive to commands. Maybe she ll hang around a bit, but I doubt it. Anyone good at BS don't seem to last long. Stay safe.What happened to Lindsay and Kelli?

Member #6042
05-24-17, 12:50
What happened to Lindsay and Kelli?The board won't allow one word answers, but: Heroin.

WhoShotJr
05-24-17, 19:25
The board won't allow one word answers, but: Heroin.You could have been briefer and made is a one-letter response: H.

I never met either one of them, but feel sorry for them. Kelli spent time out in Nevada where I know drugs are a real problem. Its a shame she apparently learned to go along to get along, in stead of learning how destructive that path always is.

Jamesn
05-25-17, 09:35
The board won't allow one word answers, but: Heroin.Actually just read it from under the News and Media Reports section. It involves the Clark County Sheriff.

Robalo 220
05-26-17, 08:37
If this is the same Coco who used to be at Empire, I need to know. She had enormous tits (fake), nuru was on the menu.Saw Coco last week at Sun. I'd agree she is about 40, thin, attractive but real small tits, all natural, shaved, DATY and FS on the menu. All covered.

Be safe.

Member #6042
05-26-17, 10:03
Actually just read it from under the News and Media Reports section. It involves the Clark County Sheriff.You need to go back a lot further that that guy. It was H.

Evansville Man
05-29-17, 14:45
Got to see Chanel again. She's just as hot as always, and willing to please. I still miss the Far East though.

Evansville Man.

DTowns80
05-31-17, 06:56
Got to see Chanel again. She's just as hot as always, and willing to please. I still miss the Far East though.

Evansville Man.Is this Chanel that used to be at BS?

Tony8392
05-31-17, 16:17
Had a dream about Cho Cho at Sun Spa. Tried one day but she was off. Called today and said she was working. When I arrived Mama said she was busy. Started to check out another place. After I left I called back and she was ready. Glad I came back! She is the best that I have seen in the Asian Spas. She looks fantastic and gave a great rub and shower. I shall return.

TeachMeky16
05-31-17, 19:21
Is this Chanel that used to be at BS?I wouldn't think so unless she changed her ethnicity since leaving BS.

EshuTheGreat8
05-31-17, 20:29
Had a dream about Cho Cho at Sun Spa. Tried one day but she was off. Called today and said she was working. When I arrived Mama said she was busy. Started to check out another place. After I left I called back and she was ready. Glad I came back! She is the best that I have seen in the Asian Spas. She looks fantastic and gave a great rub and shower. I shall return.CoCo is nice. But Candy. Now that was a trophy. Don't get me wrong CoCo is an upgrade from the usual.

YumYumly
06-01-17, 08:51
No she had small naturals.

PipeLayerInky
06-03-17, 16:14
Has anyone seen Bailey or anyone from there office?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bailey-available-today-at-the-studio-new-pictures/12173641

Its the office Near Churchill Downs off Central Ave.

Dickens Cider
06-03-17, 17:50
Has anyone seen Bailey or anyone from there office?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bailey-available-today-at-the-studio-new-pictures/12173641

Its the office Near Churchill Downs off Central Ave.She was around a few years back, then left to have a baby, now has returned. Saw her during round 1. As I remember, nice girl and personality, super-skinny at the time (looks much better in pic now).

OK rub and finish. "absolutely" no extras (in her words). Not sure if that has change. Repeated once or twice and then lost interest. Report back if you see her, I might re-visit. DnC.

PipeLayerInky
06-04-17, 16:11
She was around a few years back, then left to have a baby, now has returned. Saw her during round 1. As I remember, nice girl and personality, super-skinny at the time (looks much better in pic now).

OK rub and finish. "absolutely" no extras (in her words). Not sure if that has change. Repeated once or twice and then lost interest. Report back if you see her, I might re-visit. DnC.Was looking for a lady that offers extras so may have to hold off cause if I drive all th way to louisville I would like extras or a great ending.

LuvToLickKitty
06-05-17, 11:08
Visited Mecca late Saturday night. Was driving by and was surprised still open. Did a 30 minute visit. Affordably price and had a very nice time with Mary. Will repeat!!

Kingster
06-05-17, 13:36
She was around a few years back, then left to have a baby, now has returned. Saw her during round 1. As I remember, nice girl and personality, super-skinny at the time (looks much better in pic now).

OK rub and finish. "absolutely" no extras (in her words). Not sure if that has change. Repeated once or twice and then lost interest. Report back if you see her, I might re-visit. DnC.Completely Accurate.

Chimpira
06-05-17, 18:38
Had a dream about Cho Cho at Sun Spa. Tried one day but she was off. Called today and said she was working. When I arrived Mama said she was busy. Started to check out another place. After I left I called back and she was ready. Glad I came back! She is the best that I have seen in the Asian Spas. She looks fantastic and gave a great rub and shower. I shall return.After seeing this review I went by Sun to see Coco. Wow, she is great looking and accommodating. She is the best any AMP in town has to offer. I will return, as stated it is tough to pin her down, she is a busy lady make sure you call. Happy hunting.

Jc4024
06-05-17, 19:14

OK rub and finish. "absolutely" no extras (in her words). Not sure if that has change. Repeated once or twice and then lost interest. Report back if you see her, I might re-visit. DnC.I think she worked at one of Ivan's places a long while back if it's who I believe it was. At the time it was okay, and there was an offering of FS but it was super uncomfortable for her so she called it off and offered me my money back.

So yeah, at the time, a nice enough girl and she might very well have moved into the no-extras area since then for all I know.

BDinkie
06-06-17, 16:04
Had an interesting experience today. I saw the above title ad a few weeks ago on Backpage and remembered where the Spa was located. It's on the northwest corner of Hurstbourne Lane and Bardstown Road. I was in the area so I stopped in. It's a small shabby looking place with Unique So-In Spa over the door. A somewhat older but half attractive Chinese girl showed me to a room, and collected $60 for one hour. I got undressed and she returned about three minutes later. The back rub was OK, nothing special and a little repetitious, but relaxing none the less. Down to the lower extremities and a lot of ass rubbing and feather-light anal play. After about 30 minutes she had me flip, and continued the rub on arms, chest and stomach. I asked if she could remove her top (she was wearing a sun dress) - she didn't remove it but loosened it enough I could play with her 34 B's. She then looked at me and made a circle with her mouth, and I gave her two thumbs up. A BBBJ followed, with a hand release to completion. She then cleaned me up, and gave me a foot massage (first time the girl hasn't disappeared after me getting off). After the foot massage, she dressed me, and I asked her how much I owed her. She replied nothing!! I gave her a generous tip, she kissed me goodbye, and I left. Her name was Katie. I will def. See her again. Good luck, YMMV!

EasyRide01
06-07-17, 12:13
Went to AMP again the other day. New girl I haven't seen comes in. Says her name is Angela. Very little English. She was younger than the other woman I have seen before. Cute girl with small frame but a little bit of damage in the mid section. I only had time for HHR. So paid the $40 and started to undress. Before I had gotten far she comes back in and removes my clothes for me. Grabs the guy and says lay down. Instantly starts with HJ and I point to her mouth. She then begins a BBBJ and continues until completion. No CIM but a solid effort with the job. While she was working with the guy the top and bottoms were off so that allowed for FIV and play up top. This was different than my previous visits because we had no time for a rub at all. Clothes came off and she went to work. By the way when I finished she cleaned me up and dressed me completely. For a quick in and out I definitely recommend. Easy walk in and 30 min. Later I was on my way. Also for you to know I left a 60 tip so not much damage to the pocket book.

Thanks.

BabeWatch
06-07-17, 15:06
Guys I guess we have seen it all, from the Blow and go shops on! Saw randi again this week I really enjoyed the session understood the rules but I need to admit.

Location is safe convenient and clean, Randi has accurate pics and intelligent conversation, overall I think she is in a class by her self will repeat.

SteenkyNutz502
06-07-17, 21:18
Went to AMP again the other day. New girl I haven't seen comes in. Says her name is Angela. Very little English. She was younger than the other woman I have seen before. Cute girl with small frame but a little bit of damage in the mid section. I only had time for HHR. So paid the $40 and started to undress. Before I had gotten far she comes back in and removes my clothes for me. Grabs the guy and says lay down. Instantly starts with HJ and I point to her mouth. She then begins a BBBJ and continues until completion. No CIM but a solid effort with the job. While she was working with the guy the top and bottoms were off so that allowed for FIV and play up top. This was different than my previous visits because we had no time for a rub at all. Clothes came off and she went to work. By the way when I finished she cleaned me up and dressed me completely. For a quick in and out I definitely recommend. Easy walk in and 30 min. Later I was on my way. Also for you to know I left a 60 tip so not much damage to the pocket book.

Thanks.Well I decided to see if I could find this sweet Angela you mentioned. Either she was not working or I got the wrong 7th street place. Still was able to get a decent HHR with the lady that was there. Classic rub with standard finish and a little downstairs roaming, so not a total loss.

Two Nutts
06-10-17, 09:46
Hey brother what's up? Did you ever go see our friend? I pm'd ya but maybe your box is full.

KillaMan
06-10-17, 23:29
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-professional-therapists-best-service-in-town-call-502-290-9958/13374233

Decided to give this place a shot. Saw a short Chinese gal in her mid 30's to early 40's named "SaSa".

Nice looking lady, big tits, tight body very friendly but spoke very little English. I paid 60 for an hour tipped her 40. She gave a really good massage. Perhaps the best I have had in years. I might have to revisit that remark as I often find myself a prisoner of the moment.

She engaged in a little anal play, allowed roaming, but would not take off her top. YMMV of course, and this was the first time I have seen her. On the flip she gave a head to toe massage before finishing with a decent HE. I asked about a BJ but she declined.

SteenkyNutz502
06-12-17, 12:35
Had an interesting experience today. I saw the above title ad a few weeks ago on Backpage and remembered where the Spa was located. It's on the northwest corner of Hurstbourne Lane and Bardstown Road. I was in the area so I stopped in. It's a small shabby looking place with Unique So-In Spa over the door. A somewhat older but half attractive Chinese girl showed me to a room, and collected $60 for one hour. I got undressed and she returned about three minutes later. The back rub was OK, nothing special and a little repetitious, but relaxing none the less. Down to the lower extremities and a lot of ass rubbing and feather-light anal play. After about 30 minutes she had me flip, and continued the rub on arms, chest and stomach. I asked if she could remove her top (she was wearing a sun dress) - she didn't remove it but loosened it enough I could play with her 34 B's. She then looked at me and made a circle with her mouth, and I gave her two thumbs up. A BBBJ followed, with a hand release to completion. She then cleaned me up, and gave me a foot massage (first time the girl hasn't disappeared after me getting off). After the foot massage, she dressed me, and I asked her how much I owed her. She replied nothing!! I gave her a generous tip, she kissed me goodbye, and I left. Her name was Katie. I will def. See her again. Good luck, YMMV!Is this the Jasmine? If so I'll give it a try.

SteenkyNutz502
06-12-17, 12:37
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-professional-therapists-best-service-in-town-call-502-290-9958/13374233

Decided to give this place a shot. Saw a short Chinese gal in her mid 30's to early 40's named "SaSa".

Nice looking lady, big tits, tight body very friendly but spoke very little English. I paid 60 for an hour tipped her 40. She gave a really good massage. Perhaps the best I have had in years. I might have to revisit that remark as I often find myself a prisoner of the moment.

She engaged in a little anal play, allowed roaming, but would not take off her top. YMMV of course, and this was the first time I have seen her. On the flip she gave a head to toe massage before finishing with a decent HE. I asked about a BJ but she declined.I remember this on maps as the ABC Spa. They must have changed up again. But this is the one I went to the other day. Similar experience. Not bad for the asking.

DbfRusa
06-12-17, 13:51
Had an interesting experience today. I saw the above title ad a few weeks ago on Backpage and remembered where the Spa was located. It's on the northwest corner of Hurstbourne Lane and Bardstown Road. I was in the area so I stopped in. It's a small shabby looking place with Unique So-In Spa over the door. A somewhat older but half attractive Chinese girl showed me to a room, and collected $60 for one hour. I got undressed and she returned about three minutes later. The back rub was OK, nothing special and a little repetitious, but relaxing none the less. Down to the lower extremities and a lot of ass rubbing and feather-light anal play. After about 30 minutes she had me flip, and continued the rub on arms, chest and stomach. I asked if she could remove her top (she was wearing a sun dress) - she didn't remove it but loosened it enough I could play with her 34 B's. She then looked at me and made a circle with her mouth, and I gave her two thumbs up. A BBBJ followed, with a hand release to completion. She then cleaned me up, and gave me a foot massage (first time the girl hasn't disappeared after me getting off). After the foot massage, she dressed me, and I asked her how much I owed her. She replied nothing!! I gave her a generous tip, she kissed me goodbye, and I left. Her name was Katie. I will def. See her again. Good luck, YMMV!I went to the same AMP after reading your review. The front of the shop is not appealing however the inside is clean. I met with one of the providers who gave a good back massage. On the flip, she said the boss doesn't allow them to do HE or BBBJ but it didn't take much for her to start HE. She said next time about BBBJ. I don't blame her because her boss came twice in the room asking for something while she was massaging my back. The provider was the best looking AMP provider I've seen so far. Wearing shorts.

Slim, friendly and smiley with a small rack she let me play with (the top stayed on). She looked like in her 30's but she is probably in her 40 as Asians always look younger than they really are. Her English was poor.

I will repeat as I am not looking for a FS in an AMP but a good combination of massage and HE.

SmashPussy
06-13-17, 14:11
Had a dream about Cho Cho at Sun Spa. Tried one day but she was off. Called today and said she was working. When I arrived Mama said she was busy. Started to check out another place. After I left I called back and she was ready. Glad I came back! She is the best that I have seen in the Asian Spas. She looks fantastic and gave a great rub and shower. I shall return.Is there a HE with her or ant other extras, and how much, coming to your good town tomorrow, thanks.

Nocturne
06-14-17, 10:53
Guys I guess we have seen it all, from the Blow and go shops on! Saw randi again this week I really enjoyed the session understood the rules but I need to admit.

Location is safe convenient and clean, Randi has accurate pics and intelligent conversation, overall I think she is in a class by her self will repeat.Did she ask for references?

Urbanwonder42
06-15-17, 09:36
The provider was the best looking AMP provider I've seen so far. Wearing shorts.

Slim, friendly and smiley with a small rack she let me play with (the top stayed on). She looked like in her 30's but she is probably in her 40 as Asians always look younger than they really are.When I first entered into this entertainment avenue the AMP scene in Louisville was great. I saw some literally gorgeous asians at the long departed Rainbow Spa, Eurospa and others I don't recall the name of. Most of those ladies were not just attractive, but the quality of the extras(if not the rub itself) were fantastic. Those were indeed the salad days.

Bjustice
06-15-17, 15:00
When I first entered into this entertainment avenue the AMP scene in Louisville was great. I saw some literally gorgeous asians at the long departed Rainbow Spa, Eurospa and others I don't recall the name of. Most of those ladies were not just attractive, but the quality of the extras(if not the rub itself) were fantastic. Those were indeed the salad days.It was like that when I first stepped onto the scene beautiful girls all over the place. I had no idea that it would end up like it is now with the Asian version of Popeye's Sea Hag to take care of you. If only I knew how good I actually had it back then. When the pretty girl you were used to left, another one just as attractive or even more was available. I think once Louisville changed the culture and started going after those places and making strippers wear nipple pasties, it's no wonder it's lame now. At least you can still find FS in Louisville compared to a lot of other places in the state.

Tbone40
06-15-17, 15:40
While visiting your beautiful city I read about the experiences at Sun and decided to visit CoCo. A pretty 40 something Korean she was very receptive. After a great massage I left with a smile on my face.

GoTaHaveIt
06-15-17, 15:42
It was like that when I first stepped onto the scene beautiful girls all over the place. I had no idea that it would end up like it is now with the Asian version of Popeye's Sea Hag to take care of you. If only I knew how good I actually had it back then. When the pretty girl you were used to left, another one just as attractive or even more was available. I think once Louisville changed the culture and started going after those places and making strippers wear nipple pasties, it's no wonder it's lame now. At least you can still find FS in Louisville compared to a lot of other places in the state.I gave that scene up along time ago just because. One day while at a parlor it just hit me why the hell am I paying 120 plus to get my dick jacked by a old ass ugly hag. Or getting a BJ with a cover and if you did FS you was out a minimum 200 just wasnt worth it too me. And until mongers just stop going to these places and paying this type money for the talent guess what. It ain't going to get better only when mongers stay away will the mamssan realize she needs younger pretty 20 somethings working. However I don't see it changing cause mongers just aint going to stop seeing these old ass women. Force their hand to make a change! Hurt the pockets.

Two Nutts
06-16-17, 12:30
I frequent the casino quite abit. I roll over towards the bacaarat table just to look at the asians. Have any of you ran into a AMP girl there. I have seen 4 lately. But they don't want recognized.

EasyLivin
06-16-17, 17:04
I frequent the casino quite abit. I roll over towards the bacaarat table just to look at the asians. Have any of you ran into a AMP girl there. I have seen 4 lately. But they don't want recognized.Have had one that asked me to take her there. Unfortunately I couldn't at time.

Two Nutts
06-18-17, 10:04
Have had one that asked me to take her there. Unfortunately I couldn't at time.I'm wondering who or where this is, as I done this before and wonder if it's the same girl.

LanceAlot507
06-18-17, 11:31
Glad to see one of my ATF back in town. Newbies, start here. Sexy and Class of the city.

EshuTheGreat8
06-18-17, 20:29
Seen jada at MA last week.

Finally connected with her after trying for weeks, the experience was a major disappointment. She looked okay but better in the pics. She also was extremely disinterested in the beginning like a robot. In the end dropped 200 (in addition to house) looking for something special and only standard finished. Will not repeat.

KyGent1950
06-18-17, 20:42
Glad to see one of my ATF back in town. Newbies, start here. Sexy and Class of the city.Please share contact info. Thanks.

BabeWatch
06-19-17, 09:38
Did she ask for references?Randi does ask for references I was reluctant at first but all seems to have gone ok.

BabeWatch
06-19-17, 09:51
Saw karma good session very liberated and confident never been quite this candid with br girl before will repeat.

Nobecz
06-19-17, 10:32
Scarlett knows her trade, enjoys men, and has always run a great shop. Glad she's back!

Glad to see one of my ATF back in town. Newbies, start here. Sexy and Class of the city..

BlazerLazer
06-19-17, 11:48
I too am glad she's back, always classy and reliable. I wonder if she and Joy will join forces. Joy is wonderful. I would love ve to see The Brit Elizabeth come back!

BL.

Scarlett knows her trade, enjoys men, and has always run a great shop. Glad she's back!

Member #6042
06-19-17, 12:13
I too am glad she's back, always classy and reliable. I wonder if she and Joy will join forces. Joy is wonderful. I would love ve to see The Brit Elizabeth come back!

BL.Ditto on Elizabeth and would also love to see Penny again!

For those of you that remember Carla's place, she would send out a few of her girls to bohemian coffee shops to recruit new girls. I wish scarlet would do something like this. We really need a new crop of younger (non addicts) girls.

LVilleSluggr
06-19-17, 15:50
Any info on these Asian massage ads with non local numbers and only list Blairwood Rd?? Two different #'s.

Is this a hotel location or brick and mortar spa?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-asian-super-hot-100-young-19/13771368

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-asian-girls-100-young-nuru-b2b-36d/13771418

TeachMeky16
06-19-17, 20:15
Any info on these Asian massage ads with non local numbers and only list Blairwood Rd?? Two different #'s.

Is this a hotel location or brick and mortar spa?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-asian-super-hot-100-young-19/13771368

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-asian-girls-100-young-nuru-b2b-36d/13771418Pretty sure hotel right off I-64 at hurstbourne.

GoTaHaveIt
06-19-17, 21:13
Pretty sure hotel right off I-64 at hurstbourne.Hotel area and FYI one of LMPD main hot spots for stings. Don't belive me do a crime search.

ZeroDot
06-19-17, 21:57
Hotel area and FYI one of LMPD main hot spots for stings. Don't belive me do a crime search.100% agree. I did a crime search in the general area for my work and there were a shit load of sex related arrests in that area. I'm staying away from there!

Coloice
06-20-17, 11:17
Ditto on Elizabeth and would also love to see Penny again!

For those of you that remember Carla's place, she would send out a few of her girls to bohemian coffee shops to recruit new girls. I wish scarlet would do something like this. We really need a new crop of younger (non addicts) girls.I would have to agree with you. I would love to see Penny for sure. I miss Carla's quite a bit. I always had a thing for Charlie. Young pixie haircut girl with a nice rack. There was also Tony at Carla's. She was always great. First time I saw Tony, I scheduled an hour. Massage rub and first pop was over and done with in 30 minutes. Right after that she said, I bet I could make you cum several more times before your time is up. Who was I to say no.

Anywho, those were the days.

On a sidenote, still looking for contact info for PinkDaisy.

Mirabilis
06-20-17, 12:32
I would have to agree with you. I would love to see Penny for sure. I miss Carla's quite a bit. I always had a thing for Charlie. Young pixie haircut girl with a nice rack. There was also Tony at Carla's. She was always great. First time I saw Tony, I scheduled an hour. Massage rub and first pop was over and done with in 30 minutes. Right after that she said, I bet I could make you cum several more times before your time is up. Who was I to say no.

On a sidenote, still looking for contact info for PinkDaisy.FYI the last time I saw "Pink Daisy" she had moved back home and was only in town for a few days. This was 6 months ago at least.

HarryLoy0201
06-20-17, 13:56
I would have to agree with you. I would love to see Penny for sure. I miss Carla's quite a bit. I always had a thing for Charlie. Young pixie haircut girl with a nice rack. There was also Tony at Carla's. She was always great. First time I saw Tony, I scheduled an hour. Massage rub and first pop was over and done with in 30 minutes. Right after that she said, I bet I could make you cum several more times before your time is up. Who was I to say no.

On a sidenote, still looking for contact info for PinkDaisy.I miss seeing Toni! Does any one know what happen to her?? Did she retire??

TheWhiteKnight
06-20-17, 19:04

On a sidenote, still looking for contact info for PinkDaisy.Damn, I'd drop a bankroll to see Charlie again! I'd just about freed my mind of her. Blissful retreat, Coloice. Don't know whether I'm happy or not she's back in my psyche thanks to you, LOL. Charlie--if you're out there. Please let us know. With the fondest of memories.

Dickens Cider
06-20-17, 19:59
I miss seeing Toni! Does any one know what happen to her?? Did she retire??If it is the Toni from Carla's then across the river you speak of, then behold:

Retired, fell in love, moved out of the area, never to be seen again. DnC.

Dickens Cider
06-20-17, 20:09
Yep, agree also. The more I think about it, Carla ran one of the best shops around. She had a real nack for great talent. Jenny lmt, toni, CBE, Mallory, Trinity, Jami, Dani and several others whose names allude me, all got their starts there.

Of course my favorites. Piper and Mollie.

Ahhh the memories. Yep, BBQing alone tonight, just have to use those memories for a little starter fluid I guess.

Nitey night.

DnC.

LanceAlot507
06-21-17, 03:38
Had an awsome visit with Scarlett yesterday. She so Super Sexy. Treat yourself if you haven't seen her. Not sure who all working with her but new place has lots of space. Back lot off street parking.

Two Nutts
06-21-17, 09:04
Dude, I just sent you a long detailed pm about Angela at IB. You box is full. The short of it is, she is gone and won't return. A new girl is there with lilly, judy went to new york. I have not seen the new girl

Coloice
06-21-17, 11:39
Damn, I'd drop a bankroll to see Charlie again! I'd just about freed my mind of her. Blissful retreat, Coloice. Don't know whether I'm happy or not she's back in my psyche thanks to you, LOL. Charlie--if you're out there. Please let us know. With the fondest of memories.Charlie is now retired. I am pretty sure for good. She had some kind of addiction, don't know which one. Pills maybe? She got clean, got married, divorced and looks to be in a relationship once more. She is doing promotional modeling. She seems to be happy.

Letsdothis1
06-21-17, 11:51
Ditto on Elizabeth and would also love to see Penny again!

For those of you that remember Carla's place, she would send out a few of her girls to bohemian coffee shops to recruit new girls. I wish scarlet would do something like this. We really need a new crop of younger (non addicts) girls.I loved going in to see Penny. I wish she would come back even if for a short time.

TeachMeky16
06-21-17, 16:12
Gave Scarlett a call today and she was not sure if she was going to be able to make any more appointments today because screwed up her back. So my question: Which one of you broke Scarlett?

To her credit, she was willing to make a later appointment in the hopes things would get better by then but I told her I'd call back another day.

Aces
06-22-17, 13:05
When I first entered into this entertainment avenue the AMP scene in Louisville was great. I saw some literally gorgeous asians at the long departed Rainbow Spa, Eurospa and others I don't recall the name of. Most of those ladies were not just attractive, but the quality of the extras(if not the rub itself) were fantastic. Those were indeed the salad days.Ah Julie at eurospa or candy at rainbow remember it well. Is there anywhere in any city near here like it used to be here?

Two Nutts
06-22-17, 13:39
Ah Julie at eurospa or candy at rainbow remember it well. Is there anywhere in any city near here like it used to be here?If there we're anyplace like that you can rest assured it won't be talked about in an open forum.

TipsTipsTips
06-22-17, 19:52
Yep, agree also. The more I think about it, Carla ran one of the best shops around. She had a real nack for great talent. Jenny lmt, toni, CBE, Mallory, Trinity, Jami, Dani and several others whose names allude me, all got their starts there.

Of course my favorites. Piper and Mollie.

Ahhh the memories. Yep, BBQing alone tonight, just have to use those memories for a little starter fluid I guess.

Nitey night.

DnC.Never knew CBE started at a Jack shack. God she was amazing had a threesome once with her and Sabrina from back page in 2015.

OneSwiss
06-23-17, 05:33
Never knew CBE started at a Jack shack. God she was amazing had a threesome once with her and Sabrina from back page in 2015.Any news on her. The last I heard she was totally messed up and walking the streets. Hope she got some help.

TipsTipsTips
06-23-17, 06:02
Any news on her. The last I heard she was totally messed up and walking the streets. Hope she got some help.She would call me from time to time from two differnt phones and we would hook up. Last time a heard from het was in December she's also not active on soical media. So yo me that leaves three possibilities got sobor, in jail / prison or dead. Lets hope she's sobor making some guy very very happy.

Dickens Cider
06-23-17, 08:40
Yep, CBE started at Carla's as Erin (I think). Even more interesting, she would wear a glove for the HJ. Also, Veronica, Asia and blonde Cindi also worked there. Jenny LMT was a favorite there.

Just to torture you guys:

Member #6042
06-23-17, 12:38
She would call me from time to time from two differnt phones and we would hook up. Last time a heard from het was in December she's also not active on soical media. So yo me that leaves three possibilities got sobor, in jail / prison or dead. Lets hope she's sobor making some guy very very happy.Is is active on social media, just not FB. She looks to be sober and not in Louisville.

No PMs on this one please, this is all I'm offering.

Mirabilis
06-23-17, 14:55
Went here. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-new-best-in-town-50-h-oriental-relaxation/13059203.

Good looking young girl was there so I got excited. That's when I should have known better.

Bad massage. No HE, No roam, Self serve was suggested but I just got up and left. She had the nerve to ask for a tip. Don't waste your $ on this place.

Whatever99
06-23-17, 15:46
Had my first visit with this wonderful lady. As per a earlier report, her back problem was a bit limiting and due to her moving to a new place, there were a few interruptions during our session. Overall, she was a joy to work with, and while those interruptions reduced the overall flow and cut our time short, it did not take away from the feeling that she loved her work. I'm sure I'll be seeing her again, if only to get a true understanding of a world with 100% of her focus and attention. What I can tell you from my experience is that she is truly in a class of her own.

SwedishChef4
06-23-17, 22:10
Went for another visit to what I now think the forum calls Lilly's on bardstown rd. Saw a different, slightly younger avg looking asian woman and took the hour option. Massage was again very good. On the flip she worked shoulders chest and legs, then moved the towel and asked 'here?' I said yes and she got some oil and took care of me. . 9 all in.

One thing I have to say about this place and the reason I went back is that the massage is great. I went to massage envy not long ago to just see the difference. I'll stick with Lilly's when I need a good massage. Catching up on the board, seems like I may need to visit Scarlett.

-SC4.

Maximus71
06-23-17, 23:11
Has anyone been to the new AMP at 4921 Poplar Level? They say it is Unit B, so is it the house at the front with the ramp or the building behind it? I got my very first massage in the building behind the house many years ago, so I am not sure which it is. Also, if you have been there, was it a good experience?

Today12
06-24-17, 08:03
Stop in for my first time. I will be going back. Was able to see Chanel nice shower filled by a little back rub the the flip she took her her time and fuck me anyway I wanted. No rush over all good time. I wonder how the rest of the lady's that work their are?

SixtiesDude
06-24-17, 09:13
Yep, CBE started at Carla's as Erin (I think). Even more interesting, she would wear a glove for the HJ. Also, Veronica, Asia and blonde Cindi also worked there. Jenny LMT was a favorite there.

Just to torture you guys:Never visited Carla's but did see Jenny LMT and she was as good as it gets. The one time I saw CBE (when she lived off Factory Ln), she must have been having a bad day and she made a comment about body fluids being distasteful). She was pretty and well built. Hope she's got herself together.

AgainLLook
06-24-17, 09:44
The team says thanks for the report.

Went here. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-new-best-in-town-50-h-oriental-relaxation/13059203.

Good looking young girl was there so I got excited. That's when I should have known better.

Bad massage. No HE, No roam, Self serve was suggested but I just got up and left. She had the nerve to ask for a tip. Don't waste your $ on this place..

Drifter06
06-25-17, 12:44

BL.Saw Elizabeth at the Lexington location before they left about a month ago. Called the new location in Louisville and she answered and said she would be working there.

Phatboygo
06-25-17, 15:44
Just curious, I've been away from Ky for a while, back in March I seen Stella post on BP but wasn't able to connect while in Ky. Does another know if she is still in the hobby, going by a new name etc. If not cool, got my eyes on Ana when I come to the the-Ville.

Bjustice
06-26-17, 12:27
Has anyone been to the new AMP at 4921 Poplar Level? They say it is Unit B, so is it the house at the front with the ramp or the building behind it? I got my very first massage in the building behind the house many years ago, so I am not sure which it is. Also, if you have been there, was it a good experience?Yes, but I don't know what to really tell you. I may have already put this on the board before, but here it is again. I went there one time and there was an average youngish maybe in her late 20's early 30's and she was awesome. Did all kinds of things to me in the table shower, BBBJ (which I've never had in an AMP in KY) and then some more activities later. I couldn't wait to come back. When I did about 2 weeks later, it was a totally different girl who was far more attractive than the one I saw before, but nothing was on the menu besides a massage. I should have known something was wrong when I was in the sauna for way too long.

HarryLoy0201
06-26-17, 15:14
Never visited Carla's but did see Jenny LMT and she was as good as it gets. The one time I saw CBE (when she lived off Factory Ln), she must have been having a bad day and she made a comment about body fluids being distasteful). She was pretty and well built. Hope she's got herself together.I have seen her post lately. Did she retire??

GrittyB
06-26-17, 17:04
I have seen her post lately. Did she retire??No. Search Fiona Gray or Derby City Siren.

HoosierDaddy55
06-27-17, 07:46
Visited Stress Away recently. Saw Jennifer. Older, very petite lady but a lot of fun. I highly recommend taking the shower option. This is where the fun starts and you let her know you're there for more than just the massage. Anyway, not much of a massage but I wasn't there for a back rub, I was there to get fucked and that's what happened. She was very enthusiastic and a great actor. The most important fact is after cleaning up, Jennifer brings in the new talent there. She was introduced to me as Mona. And she's young. I know right? A young Asian in the Louisville AMP scene? She appeared to be less than 30 with a body made for fucking. I will return soon to try young Mona but Jennifer is fun. Never had a bad experience at Stress Away.

HoosierDaddy55
06-27-17, 08:25
Visited Stress Away recently. Saw Jennifer. Older, very petite lady but a lot of fun. I highly recommend taking the shower option. This is where the fun starts and you let her know you're there for more than just the massage. Anyway, not much of a massage but I wasn't there for a back rub, I was there to get fucked and that's what happened. She was very enthusiastic and a great actor. The most important fact is after cleaning up, Jennifer brings in the new talent there. She was introduced to me as Mona. And she's young. I know right? A young Asian in the Louisville AMP scene? She appeared to be less than 30 with a body made for fucking. I will return soon to try young Mona but Jennifer is fun. Never had a bad experience at Stress Away.

DukeRus
06-27-17, 12:10
She has retired and happy. Gotten cleaned up and making somebody happy.

She would call me from time to time from two differnt phones and we would hook up. Last time a heard from het was in December she's also not active on soical media. So yo me that leaves three possibilities got sobor, in jail / prison or dead. Lets hope she's sobor making some guy very very happy.

Tony8392
06-27-17, 13:38
Is Cho Cho still working at Sun Spa off of Wesport Road.

SixtiesDude
06-27-17, 18:24
I have seen her post lately. Did she retire??Try this-- good luck!!

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/petite-vivacious-muse-gives-sensual-massage-in-lingerie/12913333

Ss2000
06-27-17, 20:13
How safe does the location feel?

I see where Jade is back and would like to see her again but haven't been to the location before. Just saw her at her place downtown. Of the people who have been to MA what are your thoughts / inmpressions?

DbfRusa
06-27-17, 23:25

I see where Jade is back and would like to see her again but haven't been to the location before. Just saw her at her place downtown. Of the people who have been to MA what are your thoughts / inmpressions?There have been many posts about MA. Hot girls, difficult to catch as rarely available or nowhere to be found, high premium for extra. The location is safe but parking is in front of the building on a busy road and not private. In my opinion and experience there are better ways to spend your money. Stay safe.

BMormon
06-27-17, 23:43

I see where Jade is back and would like to see her again but haven't been to the location before. Just saw her at her place downtown. Of the people who have been to MA what are your thoughts / inmpressions?I've always been interested in a couple of the girls but just can't bring myself to park on BTown Rd to go in. Way too high traffic for my taste.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone saw any of the girls there on the side. If so please PM.

OneSwiss
06-28-17, 04:02
She has retired and happy. Gotten cleaned up and making somebody happy.This is great news. Saw her many times before she got hooked on the bad stuff and always had a good time. I wish her all the best.

Member #6042
06-28-17, 07:59

I see where Jade is back and would like to see her again but haven't been to the location before. Just saw her at her place downtown. Of the people who have been to MA what are your thoughts / inmpressions?If you mean from getting busted, It's as safe as any of the places. If you are asking about personal safety, you will be fine. On the Jade comment, does she offer extras and if so at what price point?

Dickens Cider
06-28-17, 08:41

I see where Jade is back and would like to see her again but haven't been to the location before. Just saw her at her place downtown. Of the people who have been to MA what are your thoughts / inmpressions?I felt location is safe, parking is easy but not very discrete or private (if you are worried about being spotted). Stop going because: 1. Expensive 2. Constant upselling. 3. often girl you schedule is "busy" but X girl will fill in.

Overall, generally a PIA with better options available. Just my thoughts though. DnC.

Card Fan
06-28-17, 08:55
Visited Stress Away recently. Saw Jennifer. Older, very petite lady but a lot of fun. I highly recommend taking the shower option. This is where the fun starts and you let her know you're there for more than just the massage. Anyway, not much of a massage but I wasn't there for a back rub, I was there to get fucked and that's what happened. She was very enthusiastic and a great actor. The most important fact is after cleaning up, Jennifer brings in the new talent there. She was introduced to me as Mona. And she's young. I know right? A young Asian in the Louisville AMP scene? She appeared to be less than 30 with a body made for fucking. I will return soon to try young Mona but Jennifer is fun. Never had a bad experience at Stress Away.After I had a small falling out with my regular I decided to let off some stress here. I've been several times before but not on a regular basis and had seen several there. I saw Moana this time. I don't think that she is that much younger than Jennifer and in my opinion Jennifer has a better body. Overall service was the norm that you would expect from this place. Private message me for more details.

Be safe.

Kreamer
06-28-17, 09:35
Visited Stress Away recently. Saw Jennifer. Older, very petite lady but a lot of fun. I highly recommend taking the shower option. This is where the fun starts and you let her know you're there for more than just the massage. Anyway, not much of a massage but I wasn't there for a back rub, I was there to get fucked and that's what happened. She was very enthusiastic and a great actor. The most important fact is after cleaning up, Jennifer brings in the new talent there. She was introduced to me as Mona. And she's young. I know right? A young Asian in the Louisville AMP scene? She appeared to be less than 30 with a body made for fucking. I will return soon to try young Mona but Jennifer is fun. Never had a bad experience at Stress Away.I wonder if this is the same Jennifer that was at the Stress away when it was on Preston before it became Empire. Does anyone have any knowledge or remember her from there? I would like to see her again, let me know here or pm.

BabeWatch
06-28-17, 12:38
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

BabeWatch
06-28-17, 12:45
Visited also all older Asian didn't see any young women at all.

Today12
06-29-17, 18:09
Anyone see the new talent Shaley yet?

LanceAlot507
06-29-17, 22:36
Was one of my go to spots but "new girl" is younger and more attractive but rub was no good and wanted 40 for standard another 20 for topless, offered FS at 100. Done with them.

RubRubRabbit
06-30-17, 23:04
So I just hit up the place on 7th St. And had a hell of good time. I've been there a couple of times in the past and they were good massages with a good HE.

This time they had a new girl, named Sunni, and she was cuter and younger than the gal they had before. I took the hour, and right from the start she pulled the towel. Her massage was only so-so but she let me wander at my leisure. After the flip she got to the point and lightly oiled my chest before working the guys. After a couple minutes she popped her top and encouraged me to play. Shortly after she dropped her shorts and I was FIV for a little bit before I inquired about FS. That was a full $, but I was already splurging so I figured fuck it and went for it. Lo and behold, she hopped up on the table and it was BBFS. First and only time I've had that at an AMP. I gave it to her good for a bit, finished and she cleaned me up, sent me on my way and told me to come back soon. Best time I've had at an AMP in Louisville.

JBuck
07-01-17, 02:25
Hell of an infomercial.

So I just hit up the place on 7th St. And had a hell of good time. I've been there a couple of times in the past and they were good massages with a good HE.

This time they had a new girl, named Sunni, and she was cuter and younger than the gal they had before. I took the hour, and right from the start she pulled the towel. Her massage was only so-so but she let me wander at my leisure. After the flip she got to the point and lightly oiled my chest before working the guys. After a couple minutes she popped her top and encouraged me to play. Shortly after she dropped her shorts and I was FIV for a little bit before I inquired about FS. That was a full $, but I was already splurging so I figured fuck it and went for it. Lo and behold, she hopped up on the table and it was BBFS. First and only time I've had that at an AMP. I gave it to her good for a bit, finished and she cleaned me up, sent me on my way and told me to come back soon. Best time I've had at an AMP in Louisville.

RubRubRabbit
07-01-17, 05:28
Hell of an infomercial.Yeah, I guess it does sound like infomercial-why, but I was just trying to share. I've done some lurking for a bit, I know there had been some discussion about what was on the table at that particular place, so I figured I'd chime it with what I'd had. Next time around I'll try to post a better report.

AgainLLook
07-01-17, 08:32
Guess you were lucky. The one I saw had a suit of armor on and nothing came off or was offered. Just he

This time they had a new girl, named Sunni, and she was cuter and younger than the gal they had before. I took the hour, and right from the start she pulled the towel. Her massage was only so-so but she let me wander at my leisure. After the flip she got to the point and lightly oiled my chest before working the guys. After a couple minutes she popped her top and encouraged me to play. Shortly after she dropped her shorts and I was FIV for a little bit before I inquired about FS. That was a full $, but I was already splurging so I figured fuck it and went for it. Lo and behold, she hopped up on the table and it was BBFS. First and only time I've had that at an AMP. I gave it to her good for a bit, finished and she cleaned me up, sent me on my way and told me to come back soon. Best time I've had at an AMP in Louisville..

DarkMatrix23
07-01-17, 09:13
In my opinion these places all are hit or miss. If I would have guarantees that FS always available, I would go.

ZeroDot
07-01-17, 09:25
IMHO she is overweight, unattractive and has some red spots on her face. Doesn't even look close to her pics. Walked in and walked out.Thanks Golf! You saved me a wasted trip! I was about to TOFFT.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/steph/12090951

SouthHunter74
07-01-17, 11:32
Double thanks to Golf. Was considering hitting that one up as well and damn there is very few worth a shit left with anything I like.

IU Fan
07-01-17, 22:54
Newbie here, I go to massage places mostly for therapeutic purposes, but definitely wouldn't deny offers if presented.

I read reviews here to identify happy massage places, and also learn etiquette / price points / behavior of masseuse. Armed with all this info, I explored earlier today what used to be called Lily's I believe, now Asian Massage (6 xx8 Bardstown Rd)? I called beforehand and spoke with the mamasan, confirming I would be there in 30 minutes. Upon arrival, I met the mamasan and masseuse. The mamasan took me back to a room, stating very little English but said to sit tight for 5 minutes while the masseuse finished with another client. It was merely 5 minutes and the masseuse (said her name was Annie) took me to another room. She was probably mid-40's, about 5'2" 125 lbs, decent-to-okay attractive. I was basically looking for a good deep tissue massage and to leave happy. I did receive an AMAZING massage, deep tissue and hit nearly every inch of my body (head to toe). The massage was fantastic! She played around the buttocks area when I was on my stomach. Then during the flip kept the towel around my little guy but did a little teasing and complimented on my physique (abs). I told myself I'd be okay with a GREAT massage (and no HE), which I got. However, I was wondering maybe I should have said I've been there before (said it was my first time) or what I could do to get a HE next time? Is there another person I should request or do I need to "say or motion what I want" after the flip? Has anyone here seen Annie and received a different ending (HE)?

I do plan to go back to the same place again, mainly to test the waters. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, I hope to contribute to this forum in the near future. Thanks to everyone on here. I appreciate all the information from you guys!

OnlyThisTime
07-02-17, 06:24
Newbie here, I go to massage places mostly for therapeutic purposes, but definitely wouldn't deny offers if presented.
You pretty much did everything wrong. From calling ahead, to saying it was your first time, to just acting awkward in general.

Don't call ahead. Just show up. These places are crazy paranoid for good reason. Calling and asking questions etc. Is going to put them on edge from the get go.

You always say you have been there before. ALWAYS.

There are no secret moves, or code words, or signals. AMPs offer service to those who act like they've done it all before. Asking lots of questions and trying to get them to offer vocal guidance is the quickest way to get shut out every time.

IU Fan
07-02-17, 08:35
Thanks for your advice OnlyThisTime. It's good information for me, and hopefully for other newbies.

You pretty much did everything wrong. From calling ahead, to saying it was your first time, to just acting awkward in general.

Don't call ahead. Just show up. These places are crazy paranoid for good reason. Calling and asking questions etc. Is going to put them on edge from the get go.

You always say you have been there before. ALWAYS.

There are no secret moves, or code words, or signals. AMPs offer service to those who act like they've done it all before. Asking lots of questions and trying to get them to offer vocal guidance is the quickest way to get shut out every time.

Joelouky
07-03-17, 00:06
Glad to see one of my ATF back in town. Newbies, start here. Sexy and Class of the city.Is the Ashley working with her the same Ashley who worked at Body Sensations?

Member #6042
07-04-17, 09:46
Is the Ashley working with her the same Ashley who worked at Body Sensations?I didn't see any pictures, but it's very doubtful they are the same. BS is run but that Ashley's mom.

Garthie1
07-04-17, 10:34
Newbie here, I go to massage places mostly for therapeutic purposes, but definitely wouldn't deny offers if presented....Like OnlyThisTime posted, that's about it. Don't say you've never been there before, tell them you were there about 3 months ago. Don't act weird and know the differences between a Chinese and a Korean place.

I just went to Lily's about two days ago and it's a Chinese joint. I didn't stick around because CAMP's aren't my thing. CAMPS will always be open upfront, usually with a waiting area, price list, and Chinese writing / massage posters on the wall. Korean Massage Parlors (KAMP) always have a second security door after you walk through the first one, accompanied by a doorbell.

Chinese joints give good massages and occasionally initiate HE's (HJ or BJ only), sometimes you might make a hand motion for a HE and they may or may not proceed. I've never been treated rudely by them if they don't, they just say 'no, no' and continue the massage.

KAMPs will give a bad to average massage, not lasting very long, because they want to get to the moneymaker. KAMPs will almost always offer everything (HJ, BJ, FS), although Dixie Spa this weekend was probably the first KAMP I've ever been to that didn't. You never have to ask a KAMP for HE, they'll bring it to you.

Everglide
07-04-17, 10:39
I didn't see any pictures, but it's very doubtful they are the same. BS is run but that Ashley's mom.Scarlett's ad last week had BS Ashley's picture. And in the past Ashley was close to having a falling out with her mom and talking about working at Scarlett's, so definitely could be her.

Garthie1
07-04-17, 11:14
Made my rounds through Louisville on Friday, stopped by a half dozen joints.

First stop was OK Stress MGMT in Shepherdsville. Unattractive mid-30's to 40 yo ajumma (ajumma= older Korean woman). Pudgy body, decent looking legs, lots of makeup. Decided to pass.

Next stop was Empire Spa- wanted to see Chanel, but she was busy and her coworker wasn't that attractive (about the same as OK Stress girl).

Third stop was at Preston 61. Cute petite middle aged woman, wearing a cute short skirt, looked like she had some nice funbags and decent legs. Couldn't tell exactly what kind of body she had from the skirt, but looked pretty nice. Seriously considered staying awhile, but wanted to check out Coco at Sun Massage, so ended up passing.

Fourth stop was at Stress Away- pudgy, unattractive mid-30 to 40 yo ajumma. Decided to pass.

Fifth stop was at Lily's- Chinese joint, so I left.

Sixth stop was at Sun Massage- first lady was average looking ajumma, asked for Coco and she arrived thereafter. Coco is an aged provider (like all of them), but still had a nice body and personality. DATY and FS, standard price- would recommend. Along with Chanel at Empire, probably top two in Louisville for KAMPs.

Saturday morning I returned to Empire for Chanel- again was busy. I left and checked out ABC Spa at 3908 7th street. Walked in, nobody there, door was open but no providers. Total Chinese joint, so I left.

Went down the road to SPa on Dixie and had an 'interesting' experience. Pudgy younger girl with a cute face meets me at the back door and brings me in. I was only curious to see who was there, though not interested in service since I was waiting for Chanel. I kept looking at her face and thick body and said 'to hell with it'. Paid $80 for one hour and laid on the table. She gives an average massage and starts stroking my sack and shaft. I sit up and ask to massage her.

She lays down and I start to pull her shorts and drawers off, but she says 'no'. I thought 'OK', so I start rubbing her legs with oil and work my way up to her ass, under her shorts. She starts making light moans and getting turned on, so I pull her shorts and drawers off and this time she doesn't stop me. I continue massaging the back of her legs, inner thighs, and ass and now she's really getting turned on. I rub her wet pussy and clit, then flip her for DATY. Finally she says she can't take anymore and that she 'wants me'. I'm thinking FS and ask her 'sex? She says 'no, HJ'! At this point I haven't paid anything, so I'm like 'interesting' (interesting that I hadn't paid anything, either, but it wasn't the first time). I've never been to a KAMP that didn't offer FS, but this is the first. Not only is it the first, but I didn't pay anything upfront, DATY'd her, and then got rejected for FS. I thought 'wow' and told her 'no thanks'. I put on my clothes, left without tipping her anything (she wasn't even mad or anything), then got in the car and drove to Empire.

Finally, my last stop was at Empire and I met Chanel. There isn't much more that I can say about Chanel that I haven't said before. She's not the greatest provider I've ever had, but for Louisville, she's fun and accommodating.

Overall, Coco at Sun and Chanel at Empire are the best bets for Louisville KAMPs. I'll try Preston 61 the next time I'm in town, since it's also a KAMP, to see how the other girl goes.

Member #6042
07-04-17, 13:00
Scarlett's ad last week had BS Ashley's picture. And in the past Ashley was close to having a falling out with her mom and talking about working at Scarlett's, so definitely could be her.That would be awesome. I love Ashley, hate BS. Ashley and Scarlett did work together at Bowman years ago.

Street Seeker
07-05-17, 09:07
Visited So-In on 7th. Met a petite K-lady named Sunny. Nice little body, very accommodating. Decent massage with good tease, on the flip playful and raised her shirt and dropped her shorts. While I didn't ask for anything more than a HE, I am sure more is available.

GrittyB
07-05-17, 09:30
That would be awesome. I love Ashley, hate BS. Ashley and Scarlett did work together at Bowman years ago.Bowman. Those were the days.

Nobecz
07-05-17, 13:51
Any of you guys have any advise on Legacy and Legend? What about other gals there?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-at-body-sensations/12056679

BlazerLazer
07-05-17, 14:40
Is this the So In Spa? I've not had Sunni or FS options before. Will have to make another run.

Blazer.

Guess you were lucky. The one I saw had a suit of armor on and nothing came off or was offered. Just he