PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

GentleBen1
10-10-16, 04:05
Thanks for the update on Lilly.

Where can one find Lilly?

-CR.At Wellness on Dempster near Austin Liquors.

Lemeduyu
10-10-16, 19:19
At Wellness on Dempster near Austin Liquors.I went in there too get a massage and the two women looked older. I would guess late forties to early fifties. I made small talk for a minute and walked out.

GentleBen1
10-11-16, 06:29
I went in there too get a massage and the two women looked older. I would guess late forties to early fifties. I made small talk for a minute and walked out.Lily is the owner late 40's. She will take care of you.

Not sure about the other MT's there.

Jim154
10-11-16, 13:59
One report says Lily has arrived. Will be there in September. Another report says Lily is the owner. Doesn't seem to make sense that Lily is the owner and has "arrived".

GentleBen1
10-12-16, 07:04
One report says Lily has arrived. Will be there in September. Another report says Lily is the owner. Doesn't seem to make sense that Lily is the owner and has "arrived".That it what she told me. Also mentioned that an old friend Candy from that colorful place on Dempster in Morton Grove is now the owner at Sunny's on Dempster next to Kaufman's.

Jim154
10-13-16, 07:02
That it what she told me. Also mentioned that an old friend Candy from that colorful place on Dempster in Morton Grove is now the owner at Sunny's on Dempster next to Kaufman's.Thanks for the clarification. I thought maybe there were two Lilys.

Chicag0
10-18-16, 09:10
At sky1 is totally hot. Great body, b cups, good personality. I left fully happy. Not cheap but for me good value for the price.

Chicag0
10-18-16, 09:12
Enthusiastic provider with erasers. Eager to please. Not a Hottie but a fun time.

KPierre34
10-30-16, 10:24
Does anyone know what happened to Azure Spa in skokie on Church?

Walker333
11-05-16, 12:54
I went in there too get a massage and the two women looked older. I would guess late forties to early fifties. I made small talk for a minute and walked out.Walking out there was a smart thing to do. You may read my sad, detailed adventure there at Chicago AMP section.

They simply lied to me, to keep my house fee.

BapTong
11-17-16, 00:12
I believe that was the name of the place on corner of Milwaukee and Dundee. Totally legit. Went there 3 times. Seen older MMS twice and another provider but not a spec of teasing. DRY DRY.

BluCottonCandy
12-05-16, 18:34
A long debate people have is. Who is better Beatles or Stones.

Which is a better song Michelle or Angi.

What if I said I think they are both great songs and I plan on listening to them both again soon.

Walker333
12-13-16, 17:23
There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

You may write here or pm.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
12-13-16, 19:15
I think that is the one that is open 24/7 and serves meals if I recall. I know a few Korean MT's that go there but I've never been.

There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

Thanks.

MrSmartyPants
12-13-16, 23:25

Thanks.http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/April-2014/King-Spa/

GotMilf
12-14-16, 08:20

Thanks.No extras at King Spa.

Walker333
12-14-16, 09:44
I lived in Chicago for years and visited many great places. Now I live near Morton Grove. While driving around I noticed many mps in Niles, Des Plaines, Skokie, Glenview, Wilmette etc. I wish I had time and money to explore and try all these spots, but, unfortunately I don't. I'm looking for a reliable mp where extras are available on a first visit.

Maybe someone can suggest and point me in a right direction, preferably with the provider name.

Please advise here or pm.

Thanks Brothers.

BapTong
12-15-16, 17:38

Thanks.No extras at King Spa. This is chain spa all over US.

Coachvan
12-18-16, 12:48
I've made two stops at Enya, and although I always leave satisfied, the massage is terrible and the prudeness of the place has taken this one off my list. Visit if you wish.

Truthfu11
01-03-17, 09:38
Several appointments with nothing but a great massage at NaNa in Skokie. Anyone have any luck? Different therapists all with the same nono results. The rest of the Skokie places are agreeable to a complete massage.

PM if you want.

Thanks.

ZzTopSterZz
01-03-17, 11:46
Several appointments with nothing but a great massage at NaNa in Skokie. Anyone have any luck? Different therapists all with the same nono results. The rest of the Skokie places are agreeable to a complete massage.

PM if you want.

Thanks.Haven't tried Nana. Maria's in Skokie is good emp (but watch short-timing from Maya). I saw on another forum that someone saw "Alina plus Julie" at Maria's. Anyone have any news on them individually or together? A four-hand could be fun. One of my fantasies is a 4-hand when the girls roam on each other before or while taking care of me. On the AMP side I've always been happy at Sherman Spa in Evanston.

Walker333
01-05-17, 12:38
Visited Sunny last week, about noon time, on a weekday. The MT, probably in her late 40, a strictly looking woman, was at the reception. I paid 100 as a door fee, she promised to give me change (35) at the end.

The initial massage was ok with some very basic teasing. On the flip she said that HJ is 60, I was not in a position and mood to negotiate and agreed. After I asked her to remove her top, she said that "it's more money. " I agreed again. She pulled her dress down and provided extremely quick and mechanical finish. Then, after the clean up, she announced "that's it".

I dressed up and she demanded 80, I gave her 45, she asked about another 35, and I remanded her that she still did not give me my change in the amount of 35. She said "OK" without even a trace of smile.

I'm not planning to repeat, although it would be nice to know a reliable place in the area, because I work nearby.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, please advise or pm.

Nidhogg69
01-06-17, 14:44
Going to be in the area tomorrow and have about 3-4 hours to kill. Looking for a good suggestion on where to spend my time (and money). Trying to get the most "bang for my buck", pardon the exceptionally bad pun. PM with ideas if you know of any gems or AMPs / locations to try (or avoid! Thanks brothers!

Brown Boy
01-08-17, 02:53
Any suggestions would be appreciated, please advise or pm.Get smaller bills ($20's, $5's) at an ATM. This way you can pay without worrying about change. One less headache.

A couple of Chase branches near my house have ATMs that can issue in $100, $20, and $5.

Walker333
01-09-17, 11:40
Get smaller bills ($20's, $5's) at an ATM. This way you can pay without worrying about change. One less headache.

A couple of Chase branches near my house have ATMs that can issue in $100, $20, and $5.I've been giving a larger bill to the receptionist just to indicate that some money are available. Although, I will change this practice after what had happened. Thanks for the advise.

Villa1028
01-09-17, 16:28
Just wondering has anyone been to yaya massage in Skokie?

Rocket Dork
01-09-17, 18:17
Just wondering has anyone been to yaya massage in Skokie?Why don't you visit and report back. Give information and people will share info. Rocket Dork.

Truthfu11
01-09-17, 20:56
Just wondering has anyone been to yaya massage in Skokie?YaYa related to NaNa? What will be next? GaGa?

ReadyForRub
01-10-17, 16:24
Just wondering has anyone been to yaya massage in Skokie?If no one went, they wouldn't be able to remain open. Try it. You may like it. A report always adds to the body of knowledge.

DarkT
01-13-17, 23:57
At Wellness on Dempster near Austin Liquors.I have gotten 2 massages at Wellness from Lily. Lovely girl, nice massage, but this place is a lot like Sysong. They shampoo you on the table, which is nice, but then upsell another 30 minutes with false hopes of more. The chest rubbing begins, then after a bit, she pulls off the towel and asks if you want the oil. No, I don't want the oil, that's waht I am paying you for. Did 2 DIY sessions like that, and she gave an assist by rubbing the boys, so I suppose after a few mor frustrating visits, it might evolve, but nah. Massage on Central in Evanston does a better DIY experience. Like everyone, SHIT! DO WE MISS TECH! Little brats!

DarkT
01-14-17, 00:03
Four visits, four times a day, now ready to drop the place completely. Average table shower with cloth covering and loofah (enjoy everyone else's dead skin) followed by average massage at best (Lucy) and terrible at worst (didn't get her name.) SS and then insistence on. 4 for a tip? And a hassle if I don't? Come on, ladies. I'll take an average massage in a relatively clean, new place with nice music and ok atmosphere if there's perhaps a little sensuality and you don't make me feel like a shithead on the way out the door. Avoid this place. God I miss the multicolored place on Dempster. A family dental office right next door and a high-end yoga place right across the street will put an end to this location just like the rugrats did to my ATF, only this time I'll be happy.I have found Massage On Central to be open to a little more excitement, but it took 6 visits and the right girl. And I was an extremely generous tipper. Oh, the old reliable Tech, how we miss you. Candy, Maggie, Sue, and all the rest.

DarkT
01-14-17, 00:08
Used to go there all the time when Crystal and Candy / Cherry (same girl) were there, but I stopped because Crystal started calling me if I didn't show up for a week. Broke a golden rule. Would like to try it again. Surprised this place is still up. Used to go to Carnation on Chicago way back and there was a huge to-do when that place got rolled up. This is only a block away, but it sounds like the service is still the same.

DMichaels69
01-14-17, 11:19
Perhaps won't evolve unless mongers stop the DIY. But probably not.

I have gotten 2 massages at Wellness from Lily. Lovely girl, nice massage, but this place is a lot like Sysong. They shampoo you on the table, which is nice, but then upsell another 30 minutes with fals hopes of more. The chest rubbing begins, then after a bit, she pulls off the towel and asks if you want the oil. No, I don't want the oil, that's waht I am paying you for. Did 2 DIY sessions like that, and she gave an assist by rubbing the boys, so I suppose after a few mor frustrating visits, it might evolve, but nah. Massage on Central in Evanston does a better DIY experience. Like everyone, SHIT! DO WE MISS TECH! Little brats!

DMichaels69
01-14-17, 11:21
The only benefits of forking over your number, incessant calls to stop by if you have not been in a while.

Used to go there all the time when Crystal and Candy / Cherry (same girl) were there, but I stopped because Crystal started calling me if I didn't show up for a week. Broke a golden rule. Would like to try it again. Surprised this place is still up. Used to go to Carnation on Chicago way back and there was a huge to-do when that place got rolled up. This is only a block away, but it sounds like the service is still the same.

DarkT
01-14-17, 13:09
Does anyone know what happened to Azure Spa in skokie on Church?I have it on rumor that the owner decided she wanted out of the business. She was one of my favs at Tech and was I think the last busted there by LE. Guess she's tired of it now.

GentleBen1
01-18-17, 23:08
I have it on rumor that the owner decided she wanted out of the business. She was one of my favs at Tech and was I think the last busted there by LE. Guess she's tired of it now.The one that was busted at Tech was Sue (Lucy). She is retired and living in gurnee with her husband. I heard there were issues with their license at Azure. The owner at tech was Linda, not sure where she reopened.

GentleBen1
01-18-17, 23:12
I have found Massage On Central to be open to a little more excitement, but it took 6 visits and the right girl. And I was an extremely generous tipper. Oh, the old reliable Tech, how we miss you. Candy, Maggie, Sue, and all the rest.You can drive to Sunny on Dempster, you will find Candy there on saturdays and wednesdays.

Told me the majority of her customers were from Tech.

GentleBen1
01-18-17, 23:21
A long debate people have is. Who is better Beatles or Stones.

Which is a better song Michelle or Angi.

What if I said I think they are both great songs and I plan on listening to them both again soon.Had some legal issues at Comfort, will be relocating within the next couple of weeks.

This was the MT's that had worked on church in Evanston before they relocated here.

GentleBen1
01-18-17, 23:23
Haven't tried Nana. Maria's in Skokie is good emp (but watch short-timing from Maya). I saw on another forum that someone saw "Alina plus Julie" at Maria's. Anyone have any news on them individually or together? A four-hand could be fun. One of my fantasies is a 4-hand when the girls roam on each other before or while taking care of me. On the AMP side I've always been happy at Sherman Spa in Evanston.Alina at Maria's, also works in northbrook at CT is one of my favorites.

SpaGuy21
01-19-17, 12:08
Used to go there all the time when Crystal and Candy / Cherry (same girl) were there, but I stopped because Crystal started calling me if I didn't show up for a week. Broke a golden rule. Would like to try it again. Surprised this place is still up. Used to go to Carnation on Chicago way back and there was a huge to-do when that place got rolled up. This is only a block away, but it sounds like the service is still the same.Yep. Crystal is still there, as well as Candy / Cherry or as I call her Sherry (which I think is correct). Another site mentions other MTs but I've never seen them. I don't frequent Sherman often, just the occasional, once every 2-3 month visit. On a side note, I just recently visited and she had a nasty looking either cold sore or herp flare-up on her lip. She's a nice, standard girl but I'm thinking the latter. Might want to wait a little before seeing her.

DMichaels69
01-19-17, 20:16
Maybe dabbles in pole smoking?

Yep. Crystal is still there, as well as Candy / Cherry or as I call her Sherry (which I think is correct). Another site mentions other MTs but I've never seen them. I don't frequent Sherman often, just the occasional, once every 2-3 month visit. On a side note, I just recently visited and she had a nasty looking either cold sore or herp flare-up on her lip. She's a nice, standard girl but I'm thinking the latter. Might want to wait a little before seeing her.

Walker333
01-21-17, 12:00
Alina at Maria's, also works in northbrook at CT is one of my favorites.Alina has always cut me short on time. Actually she stops right after the clean up saying, if everything is fine, than that is it, and walks out.

Her massage is ok, but onlyy pointed to the upper back. She probably believes that the only purposes of our visits is to leave happy, which is true to some extent, but, on the other hand, paying over $100 (I double a house fee and the total was $150), just for a handshake and for some TL view + roaming would be slightly too much.

GentleBen1
01-22-17, 11:08
Alina has always cut me short on time. Actually she stops right after the clean up saying, if everything is fine, than that is it, and walks out.

Her massage is ok, but onlyy pointed to the upper back. She probably believes that the only purposes of our visits is to leave happy, which is true to some extent, but, on the other hand, paying over $100 (I double a house fee and the total was $150), just for a handshake and for some TL view + roaming would be slightly too much.You are correct about the shortness on the hour.

Talented finish. $150 seems high, I give her $75 plus $45.

DarkT
01-22-17, 16:22
The one that was busted at Tech was Sue (Lucy). She is retired and living in gurnee with her husband. I heard there were issues with their license at Azure. The owner at tech was Linda, not sure where she reopened.Linda re-opened a place in Schaumburg. Haven't tried to find out which place or get out there.

Pickles13
01-22-17, 23:18
Is this the same Alina that was at Maria's about 10 years ago? Looks like Rose McGowan a bit during her Charmed days?

Lemeduyu
01-27-17, 13:06
Anyone want to help a fellow out. Which one is it? I'm going to be over there today but have no clue which of the 10 places it is.

Lem.

DarkT
01-27-17, 21:03
Anyone want to help a fellow out. Which one is it? I'm going to be over there today but have no clue which of the 10 places it is.

Lem.Sherman Spa. It's on Sherman street. Google it, you'll find it.

Rkamz23
01-27-17, 21:24

Lem.Check your inbox.

Chidell
02-08-17, 12:28
Looks like you have been with Alina more than once. Why would you still double house fee for tip if you know she cut you short on time? She probably realizes that you are ok with it.

Alina has always cut me short on time. Actually she stops right after the clean up saying, if everything is fine, than that is it, and walks out.

Her massage is ok, but onlyy pointed to the upper back. She probably believes that the only purposes of our visits is to leave happy, which is true to some extent, but, on the other hand, paying over $100 (I double a house fee and the total was $150), just for a handshake and for some TL view + roaming would be slightly too much.

Walker333
02-08-17, 13:39
Looks like you have been with Alina more than once. Why would you still double house fee for tip if you know she cut you short on time? She probably realizes that you are ok with it.At my first visit I thought that she was in a hurry or expects more money or. I don't know. The second time she repeated the same thing, so I realized that I was naive and too generous and she just took advantage of me.

DMichaels69
02-09-17, 11:38
Walker, thanks for being so transparent on what happened here and not making excuses for why you gave her to much money. This has happened to all of us in our mongering lives and is a lesson learned.

At my first visit I thought that she was in a hurry or expects more money or. I don't know. The second time she repeated the same thing, so I realized that I was naive and too generous and she just took advantage of me.

Chicag0
02-17-17, 17:58
I've made two stops at Enya, and although I always leave satisfied, the massage is terrible and the prudeness of the place has taken this one off my list. Visit if you wish.I know what you mean. There have been times there when I received some amazing results, only to find a whole different set of girls there the next time. Anna always oversells whoever is there as 'prettiest young girl' and they definitely are not. I'll give it a few tries more just in case another diamond happens to be there I end up there also sometimes when I strike out at the 'legit' place down the street.

Truthfu11
02-18-17, 18:23
Am I chasing a unicorn? Always a fantastic massage and slighting increasing hints there might be more but never anything, despite asking, going past the good massage.

I am getting inner thighs massaged, partial reach under, and covered hip and lower stomach rubbing on the flip. Also, some serious rubbing on the back of my head while the MT is up on the table straddling my head, (she might have even cum once while going to town on the back of my head).

Do I have any hope for more? Anyone experience anything? Maybe even self serve?

DMichaels69
02-19-17, 11:40
She is doing her job. You keep going back.

Am I chasing a unicorn? Always a fantastic massage and slighting increasing hints there might be more but never anything, despite asking, going past the good massage.

I am getting inner thighs massaged, partial reach under, and covered hip and lower stomach rubbing on the flip. Also, some serious rubbing on the back of my head while the MT is up on the table straddling my head, (she might have even cum once while going to town on the back of my head).

Do I have any hope for more? Anyone experience anything? Maybe even self serve?

Truthfu11
02-19-17, 13:14
She is doing her job. You keep going back.But still, the massage is great and worth the price.

MrRock1017
02-23-17, 22:18
Long time lurker (about a month) first time posting. Stopped by Sherman after work today, saw Nancy. Average looking, maybe early 30's, very charming. Went for the hour deep tissue (80), must say she has some great massage skills which was a pleasent surprise! For a skinny guy like myself she seemed to know the right pressure and her back walk was great! Light teasing throughout, small talk, the norm, it was my first time there, so the normal feeling out process. On the flip, more small talk about my tattoos, but quickly proceeding to inch closer and closer to the growing boner, no negotiations, which is always great. She then moves my hand towards Jr, now I'm thinking this would be another self service like my time at Massage on Central, but after a few strokes myself she proceeds to give a standard but good finish. Total damage 120, I will return. I chose not to push things and try to roam, maybe after another visit or two!

E2304
02-24-17, 08:49
But still, the massage is great and worth the price.Sounds like either a long tease or long con. You could ask if she does Massage in a less restrictive environment. On the other hand you seem to be having a great time. Enjoy your adventure. I'm sure the forum would appreciate the tale.

E2304
02-26-17, 14:25
I like to call before but hate wrong number embarrassment. I have found two addresses: 8220 and 8222 B A, and two telephone numbers: -3587 on RM and -6285 on a Maria's massage web site. Clarification would be appreciated. (I posted similar question last month but no takers.) MLIA.

E2304
03-02-17, 18:32
Called ahead for appointment with Alina in Skokie. Waited outside about 10 minutes since the doors locked between clients.

Only one MT working. Two rooms. No shower seen. MT confirmed herself as Alina but oddly denied working in Northbrook, only at Maria's. Woman in late 20's early 30's. She has a Scar or old sore below lip. Good massage with good smoothness. Not quite as hard as I prefer. I mentioned I liked hard. Nice transition to finish with stroking under the hood before the flip. I lifted pelvis appreciatively. Finish was nice abs without drama. As soon as clean up was done she asked "are you good" and then went out. I got about 45 minutes out of the hour paid for. I saw her smile after she was paid. No smile before Massage. Never got my first-time discount. Never got my change. Out the door 140. While I enjoyed the experience the lack of change and short time is a negative. I appreciated the absence of haggling on the flip. She didn't ask to paid up front. I left $80 on chair which she picked up when I wasn't looking. Music is Euro lounge / club.

Around the corner is Kaufman's deli and sunny spa. Great eye bread at deli.

Let me know if it sounds like the real Alina pretending to not work at CT or another woman pretending to be Alina.

GentleBen1
03-03-17, 00:36
Called ahead for appointment with Alina in Skokie. Waited outside about 10 minutes since the doors locked between clients.

Only one MT working. Two rooms. No shower seen. MT confirmed herself as Alina but oddly denied working in Northbrook, only at Maria's. Woman in late 20's early 30's. She has a Scar or old sore below lip. Good massage with good smoothness. Not quite as hard as I prefer. I mentioned I liked hard. Nice transition to finish with stroking under the hood before the flip. I lifted pelvis appreciatively. Finish was nice abs without drama. As soon as clean up was done she asked "are you good" and then went out. I got about 45 minutes out of the hour paid for. I saw her smile after she was paid. No smile before Massage. Never got my first-time discount. Never got my change. Out the door 140. While I enjoyed the experience the lack of change and short time is a negative. I appreciated the absence of haggling on the flip. She didn't ask to paid up front. I left $80 on chair which she picked up when I wasn't looking. Music is Euro lounge / club.

Let me know if it sounds like the real Alina pretending to not work at CT or another woman pretending to be Alina.It is Alina. I saw on RM that CT in Norhtbrook is closed. If this is true she is full time now in Skokie.

Walker333
03-03-17, 09:33

Let me know if it sounds like the real Alina pretending to not work at CT or another woman pretending to be Alina.I had very similar experiences, therefore it's probably her.

It's definitely her MO, to cut short and overcharge.

Chidell
03-04-17, 16:42
Anyone know where the older lily is at? The younger lily is unfortunately not even good for a decent massage. Just feather touch for what she assumes is a massage and on top of that diy at the end. Older lily is more fun.

Walker333
03-05-17, 14:23
Anyone know where the older lily is at? The younger lily is unfortunately not even good for a decent massage. Just feather touch for what she assumes is a massage and on top of that diy at the end. Older lily is more fun.Emy (terrible, terrible, terrible Mongolian MT there) told me that the place will be closed for for good. From March 01,2017. I didn't check personally.

Good Luck and please let me know if you find Your girl, because I also like her.

GentleBen1
03-05-17, 14:37
Anyone know where the older lily is at? The younger lily is unfortunately not even good for a decent massage. Just feather touch for what she assumes is a massage and on top of that diy at the end. Older lily is more fun.Unfortunately the older Lily has moved back to LA for now. Might be coming back.

Had some good times with her.

GreatGatsby
03-09-17, 11:59
After failing to meet Sylvia (post on Mt. Prospect thread), I set up an appt with Alina at Maria's. When I got there, it seemed like she was the only one there. All the lights were off, and she led me to a nice clean room. . 75 for the hour, gave her. 80 which I never got the change back. I believe others commented on this as well before.

The massage was very nice, and through conversation I found out that she actually went to a school for massage, so she knew what she was doing. I feel the muscle soreness today, so that's a good thing. Usually at AMP you feel absolutely nothing the next day.

Very smooth transition to finish, which I really liked and very sensual. No negotiation on tip whatsoever, so I gave her the regular. 4. I guess it's. 45 because I never got my $5 back.

The only downside is that she kind of uses a lot of oil so it was really hard to get all of the oil off especially around the HE area.

Total dmg $. 2, I'm going to repeat as it's very close to my apt.

Stay safe,

GG.

GeorgeHerbert
03-21-17, 17:37
Third visit, third nice massage and that's it. After moving east to a nice space in ritzy downtown Highland Park, Massa seems to have gone a hundred percent legit. The dog is still nice, and the massage room in back in comfortable, but the massage itself is meh and not worth the dent.

Truthfu11
03-21-17, 22:32
Ok, Sunny (June) is well reviewed and received, NaNa Queen appears to be tease only, Wellness has a few reviews but I just saw that Mongolian Massage changed their name to Sunrise / sunset (Any experiences there?

Truthfu11
03-21-17, 22:35
Emy (terrible, terrible, terrible Mongolian MT there) told me that the place will be closed for for good. From March 01,2017. I didn't check personally.

Good Luck and please let me know if you find Your girl, because I also like her.As of tonight it appears open and ready for clients.

Walker333
03-23-17, 10:36
As of tonight it appears open and ready for clients.As I indicated in my report, the MT, Emmy, said that the place will be closed, that she is just a temp and she (the Mongolian MT) will move to a Mongolian MP on Dempster. Maybe she was lying and just wanted to steal a client (me).

The problem was, that the session with her was one of the worst (in all respects) that I've ever had in my entire (long) hobby carrier.

BTW, out of all AMP, the Mongolian places were the worst. I'm not rushing to any conclusions here, and would agree that there might have been a row of unlucky coincidences. Nonetheless, it had happened more than onece or twice.

BluCottonCandy
03-23-17, 12:59
Little place in evaston plaza is no more.

Arlogu
03-23-17, 14:55
Ok, Sunny (June) is well reviewed and received, NaNa Queen appears to be tease only, Wellness has a few reviews but I just saw that Mongolian Massage changed their name to Sunrise / sunset (Any experiences there?So far, under both names, this place has given good massages with no extras. Anyone had any extras there?

BluCottonCandy
03-23-17, 15:30
So far, under both names, this place has given good massages with no extras. Anyone had any extras there?I have not been since the name change, when mongo first open, I went, massage was decent but entire time I thought, all legit, all legit, on the flip, it was legit, but should would not stop till I self served even though there was no tease nothing, kinda wierd, never went back.

DarkT
03-24-17, 14:33
I have not been since the name change, when mongo first open, I went, massage was decent but entire time I thought, all legit, all legit, on the flip, it was legit, but should would not stop till I self served even though there was no tease nothing, kinda wierd, never went back.I have had this happen at several of the local places around EV and Skokie. I liked a couple of the girls and went back. 3rd time was the charm in both places. One even went way beyond on the 4th trip. Yeay!

My best practice for the DIY first time places that you may encounter.

- obviously, if the chick isn't paying you any attention, massage sucks, no spark, don't go back. The foot massage place near Austin is one of these. Tried it once, bunch of zombies there, never went back.

- maybe tip $10 over the normal massage amount with first time DIY, $20-$30 max but flash some extra cash at the end. They should know you want to tip more.

- ask for help, nicely. Generally they will give you the ball tickle to help you finish, give you a nipple twisty. One girl almost gave me a prostate exam on the first time. That was interesting.

- most first time DIY places (and most EV / Skokie AMPs) won't offer any nudity or under the clothes touching, so don't press on this if it isn't happening.

- 2nd time, work it a bit more, guide their hand in a bit on the finish, see how that goes.

- 3rd time, turn over the reigns and see if they do it themselves. If not, time to try a different place, or maybe just a different provider. YMMV, but DIY is usually a policy, and some girls are willing to break it.

DarkT
03-24-17, 14:38
As I indicated in my report, the MT, Emmy, said that the place will be closed, that she is just a temp and she (the Mongolian MT) will move to a Mongolian MP on Dempster. Maybe she was lying and just wanted to steal a client (me).

The problem was, that the session with her was one of the worst (in all respects) that I've ever had in my entire (long) hobby carrier.

BTW, out of all AMP, the Mongolian places were the worst. I'm not rushing to any conclusions here, and would agree that there might have been a row of unlucky coincidences. Nonetheless, it had happened more than onece or twice.I think I know the girl you are talking about, Emmy, Amy. She used to work at Tech, then EV spa on Church. Liked her massage, it always has been pretty good, and she has always reliable with me on the flip. As always YMMV.

GentleBen1
03-25-17, 21:44
I think I know the girl you are talking about, Emmy, Amy. She used to work at Tech, then EV spa on Church. Liked her massage, it always has been pretty good, and she has always reliable with me on the flip. As always YMMV.We are talking about 2 different Mongolian MT's.

Emmy temped at Comfort Spa in the Plaza until it closed and now is the owner of the former Mongolian massage now called Sunrise on Dempster. Been there once with Jenny and was totally legit. Had terrible massage and standard finish from Emmy in the plaza.

Amy worked at Technicolor, Evanston massage on church and in Evanston plaza until it recently closed. Place was closed because the plaza did not allow massage parlors on the location.

Amy (tall thick Mongolian) and Irene (owner) have moved to Comfort Spa in Oak Park on W. North Avenue.

GentleBen1
03-25-17, 21:46
Little place in evaston plaza is no more.Amy and Irene have moved to Comfort Spa on W. North Ave in Oak Park.

aniboy777
04-01-17, 17:14
I've made two stops at Enya, and although I always leave satisfied, the massage is terrible and the prudeness of the place has taken this one off my list. Visit if you wish.I used to get a fabulous massage and usually found it quite enjoyable. I heard from one of the girls they recently had some LE action. Most importantly the washing machine is broken and has been for a long time. The towels and sheets are filthy and previously used without having been washed. I stopped going.

aniboy777
04-01-17, 17:26
Just wondering has anyone been to yaya massage in Skokie?About 2 months ago I saw Yaya. I do not strike out very often. I could not get to first base, total strike out. Has a child and husband and will not take an chances. Nice massage, so what!

DMichaels69
04-02-17, 13:59
I don't do it. Plenty of places out there to find happiness.

I have had this happen at several of the local places around EV and Skokie. I liked a couple of the girls and went back. 3rd time was the charm in both places. One even went way beyond on the 4th trip. Yeay!

My best practice for the DIY first time places that you may encounter.

- obviously, if the chick isn't paying you any attention, massage sucks, no spark, don't go back. The foot massage place near Austin is one of these. Tried it once, bunch of zombies there, never went back.

- maybe tip $10 over the normal massage amount with first time DIY, $20-$30 max but flash some extra cash at the end. They should know you want to tip more.

- ask for help, nicely. Generally they will give you the ball tickle to help you finish, give you a nipple twisty. One girl almost gave me a prostate exam on the first time. That was interesting.

- most first time DIY places (and most EV / Skokie AMPs) won't offer any nudity or under the clothes touching, so don't press on this if it isn't happening.

- 2nd time, work it a bit more, guide their hand in a bit on the finish, see how that goes.

- 3rd time, turn over the reigns and see if they do it themselves. If not, time to try a different place, or maybe just a different provider. YMMV, but DIY is usually a policy, and some girls are willing to break it.

GentleBen1
04-03-17, 05:41
I used to get a fabulous massage and usually found it quite enjoyable. I heard from one of the girls they recently had some LE action. Most importantly the washing machine is broken and has been for a long time. The towels and sheets are filthy and previously used without having been washed. I stopped going.Amy who knows the owner told me the same thing about the towels and sheets. Would definitely stay away.

Big Waffle
04-07-17, 22:08
Recently saw Alina at Maria's Massage Therapy. Paid 55 for half-hour. Alina is a typical stoic Russian woman. She has an easy demeanor and she is not bad in appearance. I would guess she is in her early forties.

Her massage technique was outstanding in all respects including the standard finish. She is a pro. I asked if she would go topless but she doesn't. Bummer on that front. Only light roaming allowed. I tipped 45. I wouldn't repeat only because I need a girl that lets the twins come out and play.

Yeouch
04-12-17, 08:43
Generally I hit places north of here however saw an add and hoped it would be at least 50% true. Would provide a link but it's not there anymore (phone ended with 9558) - showed a hot asian woman and said "22 - young. Independent - guaranteed young. Blah blah blah. ".

Turns out was at the Best Western on Waukegan road. She was 40 ish. And based on english could not have communicated setting up our meeting. Experience was a 3/10 and I should have walked when she opened the door but sometimes you just can't! Anyway. If you're chasing the dream in the add and they send you to Best Western, beware!

Chicag0
04-14-17, 10:34
I used to get a fabulous massage and usually found it quite enjoyable. I heard from one of the girls they recently had some LE action. Most importantly the washing machine is broken and has been for a long time. The towels and sheets are filthy and previously used without having been washed. I stopped going.Marta there is a sweetheart. I'd definitely see her again. Place is getting dirty, I agree. Back area near washroom really sux.

Aplayfulone
04-22-17, 19:58
Visited a massage place Howard on a Saturday evening. Was busy at 7 pm Asked me to come back at 8 pm And assured me that she will give good, hard massage. So I ran some errands and came back at 7 pm Totally legit massage by middle age 40 something Asian woman. Not fat but some extra pounds around the middle. Covered the entire time during the massage. She did give a hard massage. Although I suspect that there is a difference between a hard massage by someone who does not know what they are really doing and a massage that actually uses touch to find places of tension and eases them. As I said, totally legit and no hint of extras at all. So when I was dressed and leaving, I handed her a twenty for a tip. Now here is my dilemma / question. She wanted a larger tip. Says that she worked hard. Says that hard massage is $75 not the $65 she charged me upon entering. I answered with the statement "more next time" - after all, that is what they tell us. And that seemed to satisfy her. So the question is: I assume that if the massage is legit that the MT is getting a piece of the entry fee. Am I correct or incorrect in assuming that? A twenty tip plus half of the entry fee is more than I make per hour! On the other hand, if the MT is really not receiving any portion of the entry fee, that is a problem in my eyes. Is it safe to assume that when the massage is legit that they are getting a cut of the entry fee? I would like to know others' thoughts on this.

ReadyForRub
04-23-17, 16:12
Visited a massage place Howard on a Saturday evening. Was busy at 7 pm Asked me to come back at 8 pm And assured me that she will give good, hard massage. So I ran some errands and came back at 7 pm Totally legit massage by middle age 40 something Asian woman. Not fat but some extra pounds around the middle. Covered the entire time during the massage. She did give a hard massage. Although I suspect that there is a difference between a hard massage by someone who does not know what they are really doing and a massage that actually uses touch to find places of tension and eases them. As I said, totally legit and no hint of extras at all. So when I was dressed and leaving, I handed her a twenty for a tip. Now here is my dilemma / question. She wanted a larger tip. Says that she worked hard. Says that hard massage is $75 not the $65 she charged me upon entering. I answered with the statement "more next time" - after all, that is what they tell us. And that seemed to satisfy her. So the question is: I assume that if the massage is legit that the MT is getting a piece of the entry fee. Am I correct or incorrect in assuming that? A twenty tip plus half of the entry fee is more than I make per hour! On the other hand, if the MT is really not receiving any portion of the entry fee, that is a problem in my eyes. Is it safe to assume that when the massage is legit that they are getting a cut of the entry fee? I would like to know others' thoughts on this.Some people work for a salary. Some people work on commission. Some people work on a small base, + commission. Some people steal. It shouldn't make a real difference. A "tip" should be your acknowledgement of good, quality service. Sometimes you know what the expectation / demand for the tip is upfront. Sometimes it's left to your discretion. Pay accordingly. Pay whatever you can afford to lose.

DMichaels69
04-23-17, 21:36
I knew one who was supposed to get half but she got screwed out of that a lot of the time. Other than that I'm sure others have better intel than I do on this.

Visited a massage place Howard on a Saturday evening. Was busy at 7 pm Asked me to come back at 8 pm And assured me that she will give good, hard massage. So I ran some errands and came back at 7 pm Totally legit massage by middle age 40 something Asian woman. Not fat but some extra pounds around the middle. Covered the entire time during the massage. She did give a hard massage. Although I suspect that there is a difference between a hard massage by someone who does not know what they are really doing and a massage that actually uses touch to find places of tension and eases them. As I said, totally legit and no hint of extras at all. So when I was dressed and leaving, I handed her a twenty for a tip. Now here is my dilemma / question. She wanted a larger tip. Says that she worked hard. Says that hard massage is $75 not the $65 she charged me upon entering. I answered with the statement "more next time" - after all, that is what they tell us. And that seemed to satisfy her. So the question is: I assume that if the massage is legit that the MT is getting a piece of the entry fee. Am I correct or incorrect in assuming that? A twenty tip plus half of the entry fee is more than I make per hour! On the other hand, if the MT is really not receiving any portion of the entry fee, that is a problem in my eyes. Is it safe to assume that when the massage is legit that they are getting a cut of the entry fee? I would like to know others' thoughts on this.

Walker333
04-23-17, 23:59
In general Evanston. Skokie used to be much more "exiting" in respect of Asian massage, not anymore, I guess.

Please pm, if there is some available.

BlueUc
04-24-17, 09:51
I got to know a Chinese MT that is legit and I asked about that and she gets 40% of the entry fee.

Bob521
04-24-17, 22:39
Blue & Aplayfulone, I can give you some tidbits to consider. (1) Many chains, like Massage Envy places pay by the hour. Like $15-$20. I don't know about the upscale SPAs. (2) Many Chinese places pay 1099 (contractor payments) by the massage. (zero customers, zero money) If licensed, 50% of door. Unlicensed people often 40%. We only use licensed people. And we also make sure they earn a living wage. (3) It is common (at other places) to charge $10 more for deep tissue, because, frankly, it is really hard work, compared to a lame Swedish massage. Those of you who have been to our shop know how hard Mei works. So people who know the business and who know the difference tip Mei (and Alice) appropriately, given that we charge a flat $55/ hour for what other places might charge $75.

In the case of your massage, she gave you (in theory) a $10 discount. (or $5 off her share). She made $32.50+$20 ($52) but she was probably hoping for a $30 tip ($62). Having said that, she was out of line complaining about her tip. Let's say I'm the owner of this shop. First of all, she cut the door price by $10 (my share $5). And then she made the customer feel bad. So, if I was her boss, I would coach her to be kinder to the customer.

Another way to look at this is to consider your out-of pocket. $85. That's a reasonable amount to pay, including tip, for a good massage. Had you come to our shop, $85 ($55 + $30) would place you on Mei's list as a very good guest. Massage tipping should never be thought of as a percentage of cost thing. Think of it as an all-in street price for a service. Years ago, I'd go to those foot massage places $28 per hour. I'd tip $30 or $40 which placed me on their all-time favorite list.

Frankly, you did nothing wrong. I'd say that shop is a little bit overpriced and the MT should have never shown her disappointment over any tip.

I got to know a Chinese MT that is legit and I asked about that and she gets 40% of the entry fee.

GentleBen1
04-25-17, 23:03
Blue & Aplayfulone, I can give you some tidbits to consider. (1) Many chains, like Massage Envy places pay by the hour. Like $15-$20. I don't know about the upscale SPAs. (2) Many Chinese places pay 1099 (contractor payments) by the massage. (zero customers, zero money) If licensed, 50% of door. Unlicensed people often 40%. We only use licensed people. And we also make sure they earn a living wage. (3) It is common (at other places) to charge $10 more for deep tissue, because, frankly, it is really hard work, compared to a lame Swedish massage. Those of you who have been to our shop know how hard Mei works. So people who know the business and who know the difference tip Mei (and Alice) appropriately, given that we charge a flat $55/ hour for what other places might charge $75.

In the case of your massage, she gave you (in theory) a $10 discount. (or $5 off her share). She made $32.50+$20 ($52) but she was probably hoping for a $30 tip ($62). Having said that, she was out of line complaining about her tip. Let's say I'm the owner of this shop. First of all, she cut the door price by $10 (my share $5). And then she made the customer feel bad. So, if I was her boss, I would coach her to be kinder to the customer.

Another way to look at this is to consider your out-of pocket. $85. That's a reasonable amount to pay, including tip, for a good massage. Had you come to our shop, $85 ($55 + $30) would place you on Mei's list as a very good guest. Massage tipping should never be thought of as a percentage of cost thing. Think of it as an all-in street price for a service. Years ago, I'd go to those foot massage places $28 per hour. I'd tip $30 or $40 which placed me on their all-time favorite list.

Frankly, you did nothing wrong. I'd say that shop is a little bit overpriced and the MT should have never shown her disappointment over any tip.Sue from the long gone Technicolor told me that if the MT has a license the cut was 45-50% of the house plus tips. Without a license anywhere from 25-33% depending on how long they had been there. Average tip there was 40-60 dollars.

She did well, had a massage license, worked 6 days / week and averaged 5-6/ day.

Chicag0
05-09-17, 11:44
Did Enya get busted? I'm not local anymore but I do get back there every so often. Still open?

Member #5481
05-10-17, 09:41
Did Enya get busted? I'm not local anymore but I do get back there every so often. Still open?PROSTITUTION.

A 51-year-old woman, of the XXXX of XXXXX in Morton Grove, was arrested for prostitution after grabbing and manipulating the genitalia of an undercover police officer at the Enya Spa on the 9200 block of Waukegan Road on March 23.

All of this leads the Morton Grove News to ask the following questions:

1. Trustee Grear, can you explain why the new ordinance did nothing to curtail the spread of diseases through unsanitary practices. Or why it failed to abate this nuisance and unlawful activity?

2. Village manager Czerwinski, does this mean that the administration saw nothing inappropriate in the behavior exhibited at the Enya Spa or was the action on the part of the undercover Morton Grove police officer part of the village's proactive measures under the newly modified ordinance?

3. Finally, not to seem ageist, but Mr. Village president, (or possibly any of the village trustees whose job it is to protect the quality of life in Morton Grove), explain exactly what is there about our village that would attract 51 year old hookers to ply their trade here?

OldChicagoDog
05-10-17, 20:27
Been there a couple of times. 70 at the door. Newer young girl who travels from China Town. Told me she is a student. Pretty face but skinny. Allowed roaming. Gave a decent massage and standard finish on the flip. Tipped 30 so I have been out of there for 100 all in. Great location off of a side street. Very discreet as opposed to some of the other ones talked about on this board that are located in strip malls off of busy streets. In the nicer part of Evanston if you want to visit after the sun goes down.

Villa1028
06-13-17, 15:54
Been there a couple of times. 70 at the door. Newer young girl who travels from China Town. Told me she is a student. Pretty face but skinny. Allowed roaming. Gave a decent massage and standard finish on the flip. Tipped 30 so I have been out of there for 100 all in. Great location off of a side street. Very discreet as opposed to some of the other ones talked about on this board that are located in strip malls off of busy streets. In the nicer part of Evanston if you want to visit after the sun goes down.Is it a legit spa or do you get extras?

OldChicagoDog
06-14-17, 22:40
Is it a legit spa or do you get extras?They go the extra mile for customers. You will leave happy.

Call Me Slappy
06-15-17, 11:18
Tried the "under new management" place on Central.

Decent TS, and that was about it. OTC roaming, teasing, then SS. No thanks. Left 15% tip, she wasn't happy, but then again neither was I.

DMichaels69
06-15-17, 12:00
Good for you. This is the way to send the message so maybe they stop playing these type of BS games.

Tried the "under new management" place on Central.

Decent TS, and that was about it. OTC roaming, teasing, then SS. No thanks. Left 15% tip, she wasn't happy, but then again neither was I.

ChgoGuySouth
06-15-17, 16:38
About 2 months ago I saw Yaya. I do not strike out very often. I could not get to first base, total strike out. Has a child and husband and will not take an chances. Nice massage, so what!I saw YaYa when she was working out of her apt. Real massage, no HE. If you want a very good and I mean very good massage. See her.

Jakeass
06-15-17, 22:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SpaGuy21
06-16-17, 15:13
I saw YaYa when she was working out of her apt. Real massage, no HE. If you want a very good and I mean very good massage. See her.Agreed. I've seen Yaya quite a few times over the past couple years. Got her start at the foot massage place on Dempster. Worked out of her apartment for a little. Now runs her own place, Yaya on Oakton. Never any play. Nothing close to an erotic massage. Completely legit. I think what keeps me coming back is her excellent massage, her cute looks and that fact that she gets so into her massage that she doesn't mind rubbing her body against you. It kills me. She'll work your upper back with her elbows and rubs her chest into the back of your head, but it's not intentional. She just doesn't consider the fact that it can be a turn-on. She's very sweet and her massage is very therapuetic. Highly recommended if you happen to be looking for a good legit massage. She is the type that you wish would finish you off, just once. But I know that probably will never happen.

For the Skokie / Evanston regulars, I have a question. Has Sherman added any MTs? I used to be more of a regular but now visit only occasionally. When I was a regular there was only Crystal and Sherry. Curious if they've added talent. Recent post says they have a student working now. Any info is appreciated.

Villa1028
06-16-17, 17:11
They go the extra mile for customers. You will leave happy.That's weird went there after work and got a regular massage.

Walker333
06-17-17, 10:51
There is Relax Center on Skokie Blvd and Gross Point rd. Is it legit? Any info appreciated. Thank you.

Sam Spade
06-18-17, 15:07
I was there a few days ago. I never visit the north shore spas anymore because I thought all the fun dried up years ago. But in the neighborhood, I thought I'd give it a try. Parked 2 blocks away in a residential area. Made the walk and found the door locked. Had to ring the bell and stand out in the open for 2 minutes before the MT came to let me in. I didn't get her name, but she was mid 30's, talked just enough. Arranged a shower for me, made sure I was comfortable all through the massage, but no tease at all till the flip. 5 minutes on a skull massage, time was running out and I thought it was skunk time. Then she just stepped down to the side of the table and got to work. Didn't mind roaming the behind, but when I went upstairs she actually moved away and shook her head. Yes, I was being nice about it. Didn't help.

Left a standard tip, which she didn't see before I left as she had left the room earlier. All in all it was an average experience. Extra mile? Meh.

They go the extra mile for customers. You will leave happy.

BluCottonCandy
06-23-17, 15:45
I pass by this place every day to and from work, I noticed for the first time in many many months th neon "open" sign was finally lite again, but only for an hour here and there. I did see one you you mongers walk out the other day and was wondering before I tofft if anyone has seen ads or knows anything.

South side of church just west of crawford.

BluCottonCandy
06-23-17, 15:46
PROSTITUTION.

A 51-year-old woman, of the XXXX of XXXXX in Morton Grove, was arrested for prostitution after grabbing and manipulating the genitalia of an undercover police officer at the Enya Spa on the 9200 block of Waukegan Road on March 23.

All of this leads the Morton Grove News to ask the following questions:

1. Trustee Grear, can you explain why the new ordinance did nothing to curtail the spread of diseases through unsanitary practices. Or why it failed to abate this nuisance and unlawful activity?

2. Village manager Czerwinski, does this mean that the administration saw nothing inappropriate in the behavior exhibited at the Enya Spa or was the action on the part of the undercover Morton Grove police officer part of the village's proactive measures under the newly modified ordinance?

3. Finally, not to seem ageist, but Mr. Village president, (or possibly any of the village trustees whose job it is to protect the quality of life in Morton Grove), explain exactly what is there about our village that would attract 51 year old hookers to ply their trade here?Isn't she the glove lady?

Walker333
06-24-17, 12:49
Isn't she the glove lady?If I'm not mistaken the whole circle Morton Grove, Niles, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Evanston is sss (solid, sad sahara) in any case.

Ron M
06-24-17, 13:21
If I'm not mistaken the whole circle Morton Grove, Niles, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Evanston is sss (solid, sad sahara) in any case.Even in the desert you can find a Tropical Oasis.

GentleBen1
06-26-17, 19:19
Even in the desert you can find a Tropical Oasis.There is fun to be had. You need to know where to look.

I heard Enya is reopening, extras are available at sunrise on Dempster since Emma now owns it. Also the previous owner will be opening soon close to the Yellow line station.

Ron M
06-26-17, 22:21
There is fun to be had. You need to know where to look.

I heard Enya is reopening, extras are available at sunrise on Dempster since Emma now owns it. Also the previous owner will be opening soon close to the Yellow line station.The one I know around there is an Indie.

Walker333
06-27-17, 13:06
There is fun to be had. You need to know where to look.

I heard Enya is reopening, extras are available at sunrise on Dempster since Emma now owns it. Also the previous owner will be opening soon close to the Yellow line station.There is a Mongolian mp on Dempster, a couple of months old. I've seen one of the providers from there when she was working in Evanston. It was the worst experience of my hobby life.

So, does anyone know which place on Dempstermis is Mongolian?

And are there any mps with TS?

GentleBen1
06-27-17, 19:50
There is a Mongolian mp on Dempster, a couple of months old. I've seen one of the providers from there when she was working in Evanston. It was the worst experience of my hobby life.

So, does anyone know which place on Dempstermis is Mongolian?

And are there any mps with TS?Emma who had worked at Enya Comfort Spa and Magic Spa bought the place. Changed the name to sunrise.

Still with Mongolian MT. Celine if she is still there and Emma are the ones to ask for.

Amy from Evanston and Technicolor was Yun there but has moved on.

Another Amy who owned Mongolian will be opening soon in the area.

TS? I can't think of one in the area.

Yesmilkman
06-30-17, 14:09
What A total waste of energy and resources, the Sheriff and Homeland security spent 11 months! What did that cost?

Those Jons are fugly, what choice did they have? LOL.

https://patch.com/illinois/desplaines/maine-twp-brothel-busted-sheriffs-office-homeland-security

Truthfu11
07-09-17, 21:08
Had a session with one of the regular MTs at the place on Howard and Dodge in Evanston. WOW. I thought I had gone 10 rounds with Conan the Barbarian. Hard, thorough massage getting all the kinks and knots out. She got to pressure points, acupressure spots, and everywhere. Felt like a rolling pin over my back and legs at times. Oh, yeah, and she got to some zits on my back too. I hate that. Makes me feel like a chimp.

No HE or HJ ending although I have had good luck there in the past. Don;t know if I'd want her to handle Jr. anyway. She might grab it and pull me off the table by it just for kicks. Just walked out feeling like I'd spent a week at the gym.

BlueUc
07-10-17, 08:17
Sounds like a good place if needing a good strong legit massage. The older I get the back needs a real massage every now and again.

Had a session with one of the regular MTs at the place on Howard and Dodge in Evanston. WOW. I thought I had gone 10 rounds with Conan the Barbarian. Hard, thorough massage getting all the kinks and knots out. She got to pressure points, acupressure spots, and everywhere. Felt like a rolling pin over my back and legs at times. Oh, yeah, and she got to some zits on my back too. I hate that. Makes me feel like a chimp.

No HE or HJ ending although I have had good luck there in the past. Don;t know if I'd want her to handle Jr. anyway. She might grab it and pull me off the table by it just for kicks. Just walked out feeling like I'd spent a week at the gym.

Chidell
07-11-17, 17:46
Have tried Emma. Got a strong good quality legit massage from her.

Emma who had worked at Enya Comfort Spa and Magic Spa bought the place. Changed the name to sunrise.

Still with Mongolian MT. Celine if she is still there and Emma are the ones to ask for.

Amy from Evanston and Technicolor was Yun there but has moved on.

Another Amy who owned Mongolian will be opening soon in the area.

TS? I can't think of one in the area.

Walker333
07-24-17, 21:09
Hey guys, there, at Sunny on Dempster in Skokie, used to work amt, called Lina. Does anyone know where did she go?

Thanks in advance.

GentleBen1
08-10-17, 21:12
Saw Linda on Dempster near Austin Liquors.

Nice CMT, mid 30's I am guessing, very sensual.

Offered SS but with some encouragement took the matter into her own hands.

ZzTopSterZz
09-09-17, 22:16
Went back to see Nina recently. Still gives a good massage and I always leave with a smile. Nice face ands body. She often wears a long body-fitting knit dress that is sexy as hell but no good for roaming. She's a little shy anyway and only allows OTC breasts and ass. If you go in the morning or on a slow day they'll offer 4 hands but there's no discount and I can't see laying out that kind of cash just for a massage and standard finish. Saw reports of a newer girl but haven't tried her out yet. Any news?

Walker333
09-12-17, 15:48
Went back to see Nina recently. Still gives a good massage and I always leave with a smile. Nice face ands body. She often wears a long body-fitting knit dress that is sexy as hell but no good for roaming. She's a little shy anyway and only allows OTC breasts and ass. If you go in the morning or on a slow day they'll offer 4 hands but there's no discount and I can't see laying out that kind of cash just for a massage and standard finish. Saw reports of a newer girl but haven't tried her out yet. Any news?I think I saw a new girl. She answers the door. The actual massage was fine, but nothing special. She is not attractive or sexy, very plain, and not too young. In any case, it's a reliable addition to their team, but. Kinda boring, and can be used as a last resort on a snowy day.

BabyBoy2013
09-19-17, 16:41
I think I saw a new girl. She answers the door. The actual massage was fine, but nothing special. She is not attractive or sexy, very plain, and not too young. In any case, it's a reliable addition to their team, but. Kinda boring, and can be used as a last resort on a snowy day.I had a dream similar to this. Was in the area so I stopped in. A slender Asian chick let me in wearing tight black Yoga pants, not bad looking but wanted to try Nina. I asked for Nina but I think I got the new girl. Plain looking so I wasn't in the mood for a good ending. She said she was Nina but I think she was lying. Anyways did the half hour massage which was soso, I've had better. She was nice but I passed on the ending. Got dressed gave her 10 bucks for tip. She followed me to the door and asked for more tip LOL. I smiled and said bye ☺65039;. If I'm the area I might stop by and try another girl. Anyways stay safe guys.

Walker333
09-28-17, 17:21
Recently drove west on Dempster and noticed a large number of MP on both sides of the street from McCormic blvd to Skokie Blvd. There is literally at least one on every block, and those blocks are pretty short ones BTW. So, I was curious how many of them are 100% legit and how many do provide some extras? And if they are legit, how they can survive competition being in a such proximity from each other? On the other hand, if there are some extras on the menu, why there are no reports? I found it strange.

DomCorazon
09-30-17, 16:10
Tried Nana just for fun. Not sure how many MT they got but I showed up as walkin, and had to come back in an hour. Drove to massage clinic on milwaukee ave and didn't look much better. So went back to Nana and got Linda. She quite pretty for Chinese and was looking good in those yoga pants. Good massage as well. Towel on whole time, although got me pitching some tent at the end. 60 for hour, showered myself before, used hot stones and tipped 20 for touching my and'ked self. Big rooms, walls don't go to ceiling so you hear your neighbor. And nobody's making their O face. May go back, but I prefer to stick with Koreans. Love me some Koreans. O, O, O.

GentleBen1
10-02-17, 19:42
Recently drove west on Dempster and noticed a large number of MP on both sides of the street from McCormic blvd to Skokie Blvd. There is literally at least one on every block, and those blocks are pretty short ones BTW. So, I was curious how many of them are 100% legit and how many do provide some extras? And if they are legit, how they can survive competition being in a such proximity from each other? On the other hand, if there are some extras on the menu, why there are no reports? I found it strange.There is a new mongolian spa attatched to the starbuck's on the yellow line just opened this week, I was shut out there, sunny's is a definite extra, Nana nothing but possibly self service, Wellness same but with some encouragement might assist. Nothing more in my experience on the menu there. . Sunshine the owner Emma was FS when she worked at Enya now is legit the couple times I went there. Bronx just north of dempster is definite. Agree I am not sure how they are all surviving. A number of the clients from TC have migrated over to Sunny's.

Truthfu11
10-19-17, 09:13
Anyone have any luck at YaYa on Oakton? Upstairs hidden parlor but great legit massage by a good looking Chinese MT. Lots of use of elbows, forearms and strong hands but no hint (other then my wishful thinking) that anything else would happen.

Maybe with a few repeat visits? She might be something to work on.

Rudykzooti
10-19-17, 18:21
Doubtful, she is married and from what I gather, not interested in going to the dark side. She does give a great legit massage though.

Anyone have any luck at YaYa on Oakton? Upstairs hidden parlor but great legit massage by a good looking Chinese MT. Lots of use of elbows, forearms and strong hands but no hint (other then my wishful thinking) that anything else would happen.

Maybe with a few repeat visits? She might be something to work on.

WhereDeyAt
10-21-17, 19:07
Live in the Evanston / Skokie area and looking for something that's a sure thing. Tried a few places but want to go somewhere where I'm at least guaranteed a HJ, but hopeful for more. Thanks for any help you can provide gentlemen.

Dclemati
10-23-17, 21:21
Live in the Evanston / Skokie area and looking for something that's a sure thing. Tried a few places but want to go somewhere where I'm at least guaranteed a HJ, but hopeful for more. Thanks for any help you can provide gentlemen.I recommend checking out Sherman Spa. Google it + Evanston and you should find some old backpage results. Definite HE, not sure on more.

DarkT
10-28-17, 17:16
I thought I would try out Sunrise Spa, the replacement for Mongolian Massage. First time I was a walk in, got the owner Gigi. The place is a lot like Nana or Sysong on Lincoln, walls don't go all the way up. Bad sign to start. Gigi is and older MT, but gives a decent strong massage, although I do have to take a few points for using the forearm straight across the back, going over the spine. Not great technique, had to ask her to stop that. I has asked about the younger MT, Maya and she said kind of with a wink that I should really try her, so I thought maybe there was something there. Came back and got wrapped like a mummy. No action, no tease, no nada. Decent massage for most of the time, but damn if Gigi didn't teach her how to play the spine like a guiro with her forearm. Last time there for me.

Sometimes you have to TOFFT, so I thought I would post my unhappy ending.

Cheers,

DT.

DarkT
10-28-17, 17:37
Went back to see Nina recently. Still gives a good massage and I always leave with a smile. Nice face ands body. She often wears a long body-fitting knit dress that is sexy as hell but no good for roaming. She's a little shy anyway and only allows OTC breasts and ass. If you go in the morning or on a slow day they'll offer 4 hands but there's no discount and I can't see laying out that kind of cash just for a massage and standard finish. Saw reports of a newer girl but haven't tried her out yet. Any news?I'm not sure if Crystal is still there, but she pressured me once into doing the 4 hand for a late massage with Candy / Sherry / Cherry (who was always my fav, not sure she's still there). Blah blah blah the whole time in Chinese. I was a regular there but stopped going after Crystal started to call me if I didn't come in for a couple weeks. Was weird. If she wasn't a stalker I would go back though, they give a great massage. Nothing past the standard ending though, in my experience.

Sanky05
10-29-17, 14:54
Tried Nana just for fun. Not sure how many MT they got but I showed up as walkin, and had to come back in an hour. Drove to massage clinic on milwaukee ave and didn't look much better. So went back to Nana and got Linda. She quite pretty for Chinese and was looking good in those yoga pants. Good massage as well. Towel on whole time, although got me pitching some tent at the end. 60 for hour, showered myself before, used hot stones and tipped 20 for touching my and'ked self. Big rooms, walls don't go to ceiling so you hear your neighbor. And nobody's making their O face. May go back, but I prefer to stick with Koreans. Love me some Koreans. O, O, O.Been trying nana couple times, becoming familiar, no luck so far. I liked a lot Olivia.

Visited las week, Olivia is gone it seems. Tried new lady, (din't catch her name) older looking good body, good massage. Seemed a little playful. But the setup doesn't help for any extrass.

DarkT
10-29-17, 16:11
I heard a rumor through the Mongolian MT grape vine that Azure was taken over by the blonde haired Mongolian therapist who used to work at TC. I think that the prior owner didn't get the right license and sold the business. Wanted to see if anyone had a contact number for the new owner. I never scheduled with her at TC unfortunately so I don't know her name.

If anyone knows, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

GentleBen1
10-29-17, 22:46
I heard a rumor through the Mongolian MT grape vine that Azure was taken over by the blonde haired Mongolian therapist who used to work at TC. I think that the prior owner didn't get the right license and sold the business. Wanted to see if anyone had a contact number for the new owner. I never scheduled with her at TC unfortunately so I don't know her name.

Thanks.The MT from TC is Martha although no longer a blond.

Unfortunately it did not work out for her there and she sold the business as well.

Dclemati
11-03-17, 22:11
I'm not sure if Crystal is still there, but she pressured me once into doing the 4 hand for a late massage with Candy / Sherry / Cherry (who was always my fav, not sure she's still there). Blah blah blah the whole time in Chinese. I was a regular there but stopped going after Crystal started to call me if I didn't come in for a couple weeks. Was weird. If she wasn't a stalker I would go back though, they give a great massage. Nothing past the standard ending though, in my experience.I've gotten standard HE here with Natalie. Recommend ya keep trying! She pressured for more than the standard 40 though which I didn't like. Left 50 to make nice (she still wanted more) and haven't been back, but she DID give the HE at least.

ZzTopSterZz
11-06-17, 17:51
I think I saw a new girl. She answers the door. The actual massage was fine, but nothing special. She is not attractive or sexy, very plain, and not too young. In any case, it's a reliable addition to their team, but. Kinda boring, and can be used as a last resort on a snowy day.I saw the new girl a few weeks ago on a walk in. 5/10 looks and 5/10 massage but she was very playful. I tested the waters by rubbing her legs at the start of our session then moved on to her ass and later her crotch when she came back to the top of the table. After the flip I reached for her bra and she let me unleash the girls. Topless HJ with breast play and FIV. Would have tipped 60 or 70 but she cut a good 15 minutes off the hour massage so I only tipped 45 and and explained that I paid for a full hour. She was a little grumpy about that having seen more cash in my Waller. I wish Nina was as playful because her massage is actually pretty good.

GoldenGreek
11-26-17, 21:57
I work by Harms and Old Orchard road. Do you guys have any recommendations in that area? Looking for more than a HE.

Thanks!

Walker333
11-27-17, 00:54
I work by Harms and Old Orchard road. Do you guys have any recommendations in that area? Looking for more than a HE.

Thanks!I found this area sleepy and boring and hope that someone can say that I'm wrong.

Truthfu11
11-27-17, 09:48
Sometimes the hotels on Old Orchard and the Edens have visiting talent. Usually Asian. BP ads.

I found this area sleepy and boring and hope that someone can say that I'm wrong.

WalkBob
11-30-17, 11:26

Thanks!I am sure there is plenty of talent walking around the courthouse.

Walker333
11-30-17, 12:40
I am sure there is plenty of talent walking around the courthouse.Yep, it's a good and fresh idea to pick up providers around the courthouse. I'd love he thrill.

GentleBen1
12-10-17, 11:07

Thanks.Azure never made it because of zoning issues.

Look for this Mongolian MT to be working soon at serenity spa on touhy and harlem.

Closed now but should be opening soon.

SaintChuck
12-18-17, 18:34
There are no reports for at least 8 months about Sysong Spa in Skokie. I was wondering if anybody had paid a visit recently? If you have been there recently you can PM me and I will explain why I am asking. Thanks, SaintChuck.

ZzTopSterZz
01-02-18, 12:15
Two reports for you guys.

1) At Sherman it seems Nina is gone. Anyone know where she's at now? Had a visit recently and pulled a chubby older mamasan in her 50's that was very disappointing. Massage was just so-so. She gave standard HE but there was nothing special about it and honestly I wasn't really into it given her appearance. Might try again with the other girl who I think is Jessica. Sill not much in the looks but younger and very flirty.

2) Friatrsted by Sherman I decided to go back to BD. Mistake. I drew a decent looking girl (6/10) and thought it would be fun as her massage was pretty decent and she didn't mind my roaming hands at all. Maybe I went too fast because 10 minutes into.

The hour she whispered "what do you want?" I asked what she had and she asked what I want, etc. Ok so I ask for blow job and she says a hundred bucks. WTF? I laugh and say I don't have that kind of money, so she gives the HJ motion and tells me that will be sixty. I try to negotiate standard forty, or nude sixty, and she won't budge so I said forget it. Spent the rest of the hour on a crappy massage so I left without a tip. Bummer because other girls at BD have actually given a nice strong massage with standard finish / tip with no problems.

Walker333
01-30-18, 12:07
Visited yesterday and learned that my favorite mt there, Kelly or Kerry, has been fired. Had the boss instead. Ok massage, 15 min shorted, standard ending. She knows me for years and still every time asks for 6 when I offer 4, but agrees on 5. Her service is acceptable as the last resort only.

Villa1028
02-19-18, 12:42
Just wondering if anyone tried this place out? If not TOFTT.

Walker333
02-19-18, 18:31
Just wondering if anyone tried this place out? If not TOFTT.I did, a year or two ago, when they just opened, left unhappy. Things might have changed.

SaintChuck
02-20-18, 15:10
I do a lot of driving for work and last week I was in Skokie. For reasons which I don't want to discuss, I stopped at Sysong Spa. I walked up to the door and it was locked up tight, you had to ring a doorbell and then some tall Chinese guy let you in. I thought this place must be ok since they keep the door locked up tight. The MT who was about a 3 on the AMP scale walked me back to the bathroom because I said that I needed a table shower. I went in the bathroom and it was one of those tiny little stand up showers. As soon as I got in the shower she disappeared. After the shower I went back to the room. I let her know why I was there and that it wasn't for a massage. She kept telling me in broken English about the great massage I was going to get. We talked for about 10 minutes and I realized that I wasn't going to receive the massage that I needed. I wasn't in the mood to waste her time or mine so I got up and got dressed and left. This is the first time that I ever shorted myself on time. LOL. If you are looking for a happy ending, this ain't the place. SaintChuck.

Walker333
03-03-18, 17:11
I do a lot of driving for work and last week I was in Skokie. For reasons which I don't want to discuss, I stopped at Sysong Spa. I walked up to the door and it was locked up tight, you had to ring a doorbell and then some tall Chinese guy let you in. I thought this place must be ok since they keep the door locked up tight. The MT who was about a 3 on the AMP scale walked me back to the bathroom because I said that I needed a table shower. I went in the bathroom and it was one of those tiny little stand up showers. As soon as I got in the shower she disappeared. After the shower I went back to the room. I let her know why I was there and that it wasn't for a massage. She kept telling me in broken English about the great massage I was going to get. We talked for about 10 minutes and I realized that I wasn't going to receive the massage that I needed. I wasn't in the mood to waste her time or mine so I got up and got dressed and left. This is the first time that I ever shorted myself on time. LOL. If you are looking for a happy ending, this ain't the place. SaintChuck.I had an opportunity to spend a few days in Skokie last week. There are a lot of places around in the area, but most of them seems to be legit, based upon the appearances of their facades. Am I wrong?

Truthfu11
03-04-18, 02:19
I had an opportunity to spend a few days in Skokie last week. There are a lot of places around in the area, but most of them seems to be legit, based upon the appearances of their facades. Am I wrong?There are some HJ opportunities in Skokie. Probably about 70% are legit but the other 30% offer extras.

GentleBen1
03-09-18, 06:54
I did, a year or two ago, when they just opened, left unhappy. Things might have changed.Self Serve for the most part, possibly a bit more with some coaxing.

SpaGuy21
03-15-18, 12:16
Looking for a particular provider from NaNa, Olivia. Cute provider but always legit. Curious if anyone may know where she went or might be working. She left only recently, maybe past few weeks. Like I said, always received a legit massage from her but she was cute and sweet. I enjoy the occasional legit, therapuetic massage and she was my go to lately. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Walker333
03-15-18, 12:31
Self Serve for the most part, possibly a bit more with some coaxing.There used to be reliable AMP in Evanston, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles. My best guess would be that they just went out of business. If I'm wrong please let me know, here or PM. Good Luck Gentlemen.

Walker333
03-20-18, 19:14
Was passing by Skokie Swift entrance from Dempster and saw big "Mongolian Massage" sign right on the top and above the Starbucks sign. Any info appreciated. Please PM or answer here. Stay safe.

TropicalHenry2
03-21-18, 23:58
Was passing by Skokie Swift entrance from Dempster and saw big "Mongolian Massage" sign right on the top and above the Starbucks sign. Any info appreciated. Please PM or answer here. Stay safe.TOFTT here.

Pretty visible location, in the same building as the Starbucks.

Greeted by Grandma and 40-ish MT. Awkward exchange about availability. After some discussion in their native language, Grandma quoted 60 for 60 minutes.

Took them up on an offer to use the restroom, then was shown to a spacious room with two massage tables. Everything looks clean and new.

MT came into the room and immediately completely covered me carefully. Good solid massage with pretty deep pressure, a lot of use of the elbows and forearms, and some hot stones. Pretty thorough all the way around except for one area that was totally avoided without even a hint of a tease. Was more careful about keeping everything covered than some fancy spas. Not bad if you just want a legit massage.

Walker333
03-22-18, 15:58
TOFTT here.

Greeted by Grandma and 40-ish MT. Awkward exchange about availability. After some discussion in their native language, Grandma quoted 60 for 60 minutes.

Took them up on an offer to use the restroom, then was shown to a spacious room with two massage tables. Everything looks clean and new.

MT came into the room and immediately completely covered me carefully. Good solid massage with pretty deep pressure, a lot of use of the elbows and forearms, and some hot stones. Pretty thorough all the way around except for one area that was totally avoided without even a hint of a tease. Was more careful about keeping everything covered than some fancy spas. Not bad if you just want a legit massage.
I'd anticipate "0" extras because of the location of the sign. But, approximately 6 month ago, maybe more, I run into a Mongolian MT, forgot her name. At that time she was working at the AMP (that doesn't exist anymore) in Evanston.

She was about mid to late 30, slightly overweight, short, kinda cute and giggly. She provided L1 TL services with a lot of moaning etc. That preceded some very oily massage. Oil that she used had had very strong aroma and it took me a lot of efforts to get rid of it. At the end she pointed that a new, 100% Mongolian MP will be open soon, on Dempster, and that she will join. Therefore, if she is working at this place exras should be on a menu.

TropicalHenry2
03-22-18, 18:37
I'd anticipate "0" extras because of the location of the sign. But, approximately 6 month ago, maybe more, I run into a Mongolian MT, forgot her name. At that time she was working at the AMP (that doesn't exist anymore) in Evanston.

She was about mid to late 30, slightly overweight, short, kinda cute and giggly. She provided L1 TL services with a lot of moaning etc. That preceded some very oily massage. Oil that she used had had very strong aroma and it took me a lot of efforts to get rid of it. At the end she pointed that a new, 100% Mongolian MP will be open soon, on Dempster, and that she will join. Therefore, if she is working at this place exras should be on a menu.I agree; I was assuming 0 extras after seeing it.

Your physical description matches the one I saw, but I wouldn't say cute or giggly. Massage was not overly oily or odorous.

ZzTopSterZz
03-23-18, 15:42
She's back from China but is no more playful than before. She's still a good one for quality massage and standard finish but no roaming so look elsewhere if you want more. One of the other girls allowed full roaming. I think it was Jessica but could be Alice b.

Two reports for you guys.

1) At Sherman it seems Nina is gone. Anyone know where she's at now? Had a visit recently and pulled a chubby older mamasan in her 50's that was very disappointing. Massage was just so-so. She gave standard HE but there was nothing special about it and honestly I wasn't really into it given her appearance. Might try again with the other girl who I think is Jessica. Sill not much in the looks but younger and very flirty.

2) Friatrsted by Sherman I decided to go back to BD. Mistake. I drew a decent looking girl (6/10) and thought it would be fun as her massage was pretty decent and she didn't mind my roaming hands at all. Maybe I went too fast because 10 minutes into.

The hour she whispered "what do you want?" I asked what she had and she asked what I want, etc. Ok so I ask for blow job and she says a hundred bucks. WTF? I laugh and say I don't have that kind of money, so she gives the HJ motion and tells me that will be sixty. I try to negotiate standard forty, or nude sixty, and she won't budge so I said forget it. Spent the rest of the hour on a crappy massage so I left without a tip. Bummer because other girls at BD have actually given a nice strong massage with standard finish / tip with no problems.

Walker333
03-23-18, 17:13
She's back from China but is no more playful than before. She's still a good one for quality massage and standard finish but no roaming so look elsewhere if you want more. One of the other girls allowed full roaming. I think it was Jessica but could be Alice b.I'm sure Nina will. Hange her mind, if she wants to stay busy.

GentleBen1
03-25-18, 14:08

She was about mid to late 30, slightly overweight, short, kinda cute and giggly. She provided L1 TL services with a lot of moaning etc. That preceded some very oily massage. Oil that she used had had very strong aroma and it took me a lot of efforts to get rid of it. At the end she pointed that a new, 100% Mongolian MP will be open soon, on Dempster, and that she will join. Therefore, if she is working at this place exras should be on a menu.The only 100 percent mongolian AMP in the area on Dempster is Sunrise. The owner Emma has been at several places previously and will offer FS to her regulars. The others there are mostly legit. Have not been able to locate Amy from TC, evanston spa on church and in the plaza.

Worked ar sunrise for a short period.

GentleBen1
03-25-18, 14:11
TOFTT here.

MT came into the room and immediately completely covered me carefully. Good solid massage with pretty deep pressure, a lot of use of the elbows and forearms, and some hot stones. Pretty thorough all the way around except for one area that was totally avoided without even a hint of a tease. Was more careful about keeping everything covered than some fancy spas. Not bad if you just want a legit massage.The owner at this Momgian AMP previously owned mongolian massage on Dempster now called sunrise.

Been there a couple of times, average massage, 100 percent Legit.

Truthfu11
03-25-18, 23:56
The owner at this Momgian AMP previously owned mongolian massage on Dempster now called sunrise.

Been there a couple of times, average massage, 100 percent Legit.Sunrise is strangely legit. And I mean legit in a strange way.

Walker333
03-26-18, 10:57
Sunrise is strangely legit. And I mean legit in a strange way.All the Mongolian providers that I've ever seen provided mediocre to bad services and were not attractive. I'm far away from rushing into any conclusions, it might have been just a line of coincidences. I'd probably still roll the dice, if I read a better review. Stay safe Gents.

GentleBen1
03-27-18, 18:06
All the Mongolian providers that I've ever seen provided mediocre to bad services and were not attractive. I'm far away from rushing into any conclusions, it might have been just a line of coincidences. I'd probably still roll the dice, if I read a better review. Stay safe Gents.By far the best Mongolian in the area was Martha (Blonde at the closed TC in Morton Grove, worked at Heavenly massage, the closed spa on church and crawford and Enya for awhile. Out of the game currently unfortunately.

Walker333
03-27-18, 18:18
By far the best Mongolian in the area was Martha (Blonde at the closed TC in Morton Grove, worked at Heavenly massage, the closed spa on church and crawford and Enya for awhile. Out of the game currently unfortunately.IMHO, the majority, probably 85% places where there a good time was on a menu, are not there anymore. That is a sad reality.

GentleBen1
05-20-18, 11:22
Amy tall Mongolian from TC, Evanston spa and Evanston plaza has resurfaced on Lincoln.

Decent massage and will leave happy.

Walker333
05-31-18, 16:35
Amy tall Mongolian from TC, Evanston spa and Evanston plaza has resurfaced on Lincoln.

Decent massage and will leave happy.Have visited Syong on Lincoln in Skokie 2 times. Was greeted by a PPS, who began up selling their services right after his greeting. Clean place, 30+ cmt, slightly overweight. Massage was more like an enforced stretching with almost no rubbing. And again with countless attempts to sell extra 30 min although I purchased 60 min for $65. Finally, only SS was offered. It could be a new management or a new policy I don't know. But I do know that I left UNhappy and there is no sense to repeat. I would recommend Sunny. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed.

GentleBen1
05-31-18, 18:25
Have visited Syong on Lincoln in Skokie 2 times. Was greeted by a PPS, who began up selling their services right after his greeting. Clean place, 30+ cmt, slightly overweight. Massage was more like an enforced stretching with almost no rubbing. And again with countless attempts to sell extra 30 min although I purchased 60 min for $65. Finally, only SS was offered. It could be a new management or a new policy I don't know. But I do know that I left UNhappy and there is no sense to repeat. I would recommend Sunny. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed.Sorry to hear about your experience. Amy goes by Yuna at Syong and had a rubber topper to keep PPS away.

I have seen her at multiple places there was no discussion about her menu.

Agree in Skokie Sunny is a definite.

GentleBen1
05-31-18, 18:27
Sorry to hear about your experience. Amy goes by Yuna at Syong and had a rubber topper to keep PPS away.

I have seen her at multiple places there was no discussion about her menu.

Agree in Skokie Sunny is a definite.Rubber stopper under the door to keep PPS from opening.

DMichaels69
05-31-18, 21:35
Well I guess the warmer weather has not brought better talent yet. Does 30+ mean 50 years old?

Have visited Syong on Lincoln in Skokie 2 times. Was greeted by a PPS, who began up selling their services right after his greeting. Clean place, 30+ cmt, slightly overweight. Massage was more like an enforced stretching with almost no rubbing. And again with countless attempts to sell extra 30 min although I purchased 60 min for $65. Finally, only SS was offered. It could be a new management or a new policy I don't know. But I do know that I left UNhappy and there is no sense to repeat. I would recommend Sunny. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed.

GentleBen1
06-01-18, 06:41
Well I guess the warmer weather has not brought better talent yet. Does 30+ mean 50 years old?Amy (Yuna) tall full figured Mongolian will be 37 this October.

Previously worked at TC, Evanston Spa, Evanston Plaza spa, and Sunshine Spa among others.

Walker333
06-01-18, 13:34
Well I guess the warmer weather has not brought better talent yet. Does 30+ mean 50 years old?Well, probably younger than 50, but it was dark there.

ComeRapMe
06-02-18, 15:24
Hey why'all. I used to frequent Mt Prospect establishments but new work opportunities have made Skokie / evanston area more convenient. RM has like 18 places listed. There hasn't been a lot of new talks so what is everyone's current opinion about the options? Which ones are must see, worth it and which ones are avoids or okay in a pinch? Looking for a decent massage with a reasonable menu. PMs are okay. If you have questions about Mt prospect options feel free to hit me up!

GentleBen1
06-03-18, 08:13
Hey why'all. I used to frequent Mt Prospect establishments but new work opportunities have made Skokie / evanston area more convenient. RM has like 18 places listed. There hasn't been a lot of new talks so what is everyone's current opinion about the options? Which ones are must see, worth it and which ones are avoids or okay in a pinch? Looking for a decent massage with a reasonable menu. PMs are okay. If you have questions about Mt prospect options feel free to hit me up!Unfortunately not much new to report. Sunny, Sherman, Evanston spa and Anna'a on Bronx are solid.

The rest unless you a a very trusted client are for the most part SS.

Walker333
06-04-18, 13:27
Unfortunately not much new to report. Sunny, Sherman, Evanston spa and Anna'a on Bronx are solid.

The rest unless you a a very trusted client are for the most part SS.What and where is Anna' in Bronx?

GentleBen1
06-04-18, 19:59
What and where is Anna' in Bronx?Meant Maria's on Bronx.

Want Blow Jobs
06-05-18, 09:14
Unfortunately not much new to report. Sunny, Sherman, Evanston spa and Anna'a on Bronx are solid.From my limited experience with those locations I agree they will provide service, but aren't you lucky to get more then L1 service?

ZzTopSterZz
06-05-18, 10:57
Unfortunately not much new to report. Sunny, Sherman, Evanston spa and Anna'a on Bronx are solid.

The rest unless you a a very trusted client are for the most part SS.My experience with evanston / skokie:

Sherman is a very good massage and standard finish. No more than HE with Nina and absolutely no roaming. There was another gal (Alice?) who was more playful and allowed roaming but the massage wasn't quite as good. Average looks for both. Standard 40 tip.

Evanston Spa on central is good massage and standard finish with more available over time from Cindy and Mimi. Average looks. Standard tip for standard finish; more to play.

Maria's has two primary therapists. Alina is good for a strong massage and standard finish. Nice rack but not very playful on the table. Julie offers a softer massage that's more relaxing than therapeutic, but she's chatty and more playful over time and will allow breast play and OTC roaming down below. Both a bit older maybe early 40's but attractive. Tip according to service but standard tip for standard finish works fine. House is a little more (75 for the hour).

GentleBen1
06-05-18, 18:09
My experience with evanston / skokie:

Sherman is a very good massage and standard finish. No more than HE with Nina and absolutely no roaming. There was another gal (Alice?) who was more playful and allowed roaming but the massage wasn't quite as good. Average looks for both. Standard 40 tip.

Evanston Spa on central is good massage and standard finish with more available over time from Cindy and Mimi. Average looks. Standard tip for standard finish; more to play.

Maria's has two primary therapists. Alina is good for a strong massage and standard finish. Nice rack but not very playful on the table. Julie offers a softer massage that's more relaxing than therapeutic, but she's chatty and more playful over time and will allow breast play and OTC roaming down below. Both a bit older maybe early 40's but attractive. Tip according to service but standard tip for standard finish works fine. House is a little more (75 for the hour).Evanston spa is on church and dodge. Massage on Central in my experience is SS.

ZzTopSterZz
06-06-18, 10:14
Evanston spa is on church and dodge. Massage on Central in my experience is SS.Yeah, my bad. I meant church not central.

Walker333
06-06-18, 17:07
Evanston spa is on church and dodge. Massage on Central in my experience is SS.When they offer SS, I ask them whom should I tip, myself? Or what is an appropriate tip just for cleaning? IMHO it's up to a girl to provide strictly legit service and refuse any extras, and, if the massage was good, she deserves a tip. On the other hand, a SS offer is Highly hypocritical shit, that deserves NO tipping whatsoever.

Avg Joe
06-06-18, 20:11
When they offer SS, I ask them whom should I tip, myself? Or what is an appropriate tip just for cleaning? IMHO it's up to a girl to provide strictly legit service and refuse any extras, and, if the massage was good, she deserves a tip. On the other hand, a SS offer is Highly hypocritical shit, that deserves NO tipping whatsoever.Have never done SS at a spa and never will. When it gets to that point and the girl offers SS I just say "massage over" get dressed and leave with no tip. Who are we kidding here, we don't patronize an AMP for a half ass massage by some un-trained so called therapist who can barely speak English and who will try and short you on time. Please tell me how that deserves any tip whatsoever.

If I want a truly professional massage by a trained therapist I will go Massage Envy as I have done several times.

AJ.

Not Dead Yet
06-07-18, 02:03
Have never done SS at a spa and never will. When it gets to that point and the girl offers SS I just say "massage over" get dressed and leave with no tip. Who are we kidding here, we don't patronize an AMP for a half ass massage by some un-trained so called therapist who can barely speak English and who will try and short you on time. Please tell me how that deserves any tip whatsoever.

If I want a truly professional massage by a trained therapist I will go Massage Envy as I have done several times.

AJ.I'm not 16 years old with the need to get drained instantly or die. Always have a Plan B place in mind to visit afterward, if necessary. I never try to force a finish; I just tell them, "That's OK, I'll give the tip money to the next girl", and mean it. If the massage was worthy, I'll tip appropriately for the legit massage, only.

DMichaels69
06-07-18, 07:13
Agree 100%, I never have or will SS, waste of time.

Have never done SS at a spa and never will. When it gets to that point and the girl offers SS I just say "massage over" get dressed and leave with no tip. Who are we kidding here, we don't patronize an AMP for a half ass massage by some un-trained so called therapist who can barely speak English and who will try and short you on time. Please tell me how that deserves any tip whatsoever.

AJ.

DMichaels69
06-07-18, 07:14
Exactly what I do.

I'm not 16 years old with the need to get drained instantly or die. Always have a Plan B place in mind to visit afterward, if necessary. I never try to force a finish; I just tell them, "That's OK, I'll give the tip money to the next girl", and mean it. If the massage was worthy, I'll tip appropriately for the legit massage, only.

NitroPimp
06-07-18, 08:05

AJ.Hi All,

I'm from the Kenosha area. Used to frequent Waukegan, but Heaven closed and others closed along time ago. Kenosha is good but too familiar.

Since Waukegan is officially dead (some activity on Old Grand) I was pleased to see some activity in this forum.

About SS. The bad thing is when they tease you to the point where you thing somethings going to happen and you are handed the oil or they start to oil you with "You Do".

Luckily that never happens anymore as I have found my spots and providers that don't offer "You Do" Shamefully, I admit I have done "Me Do". It seems so wrong having a woman next to you that watches you and maybe even coaches you with moans or "yeah, yeah, go, go!" while possibly even playing with your balls or taint. Or suckin your nipples.

At the time, since you already started you just want to get the job done, but when you're finished it feels embarrassing. Shouldn't they tip you?

Payback comes when they come back to the room, holding a water bottle, not even helping you get dress but reading your body language. Now, tease them. Reach for you wallet and say "oh yeah, here it is" and put it back. Don't take the water and say thank you. Bye bye.

They already looked. No cash on the table, dresser or chair. Cruel, but I have done it.

They shouldn't tease if they aren't willing to finish. That would preclude the need for SS.

GentleBen1
06-07-18, 11:52
Exactly what I do.The one time I was at massage on central the MT offered to hold the boys but nothing more.

I declined and tipped her accordingly.

Could not convince to do more.

Would call this an assisted SS.

Not Dead Yet
06-07-18, 13:14
Hi All,

Payback comes when they come back to the room, holding a water bottle, not even helping you get dress but reading your body language. Now, tease them. Reach for you wallet and say "oh yeah, here it is" and put it back. Don't take the water and say thank you. Bye bye.

They already looked. No cash on the table, dresser or chair. Cruel, but I have done it.

They shouldn't tease if they aren't willing to finish. That would preclude the need for SS.Is it OK if I use it, too? I'll even give you credit for it. . .

SpaGuy21
06-07-18, 13:58
Looking for a particular provider from NaNa, Olivia. Cute provider but always legit. Curious if anyone may know where she went or might be working. She left only recently, maybe past few weeks. Like I said, always received a legit massage from her but she was cute and sweet. I enjoy the occasional legit, therapuetic massage and she was my go to lately. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.Curious if anyone has come across this MT during this period of the site going down and now up again. Any info would be appreciated. If you want to keep it to a PM that's fine. Thanks!!

NitroPimp
06-07-18, 14:59
Is it OK if I use it, too? I'll even give you credit for it. . .Yeah, actually did it. At Sunflowers in Kenosha. I used to get the best service there but I got a granny. Not one of those ageless wonders. I thought she was the Mamasan, she was my lame ass provider.

I did something similar when I had a cutie tease me and offered SS. Wasn't having it. And she teased the fuck out of me. I saved my load and went to another place and got what I needed from a granny. Granny got cuties tip!!

Truthfu11
06-08-18, 09:04
Linda used to be at NaNa with Olivia. She is now at Vital Health Spa 1517 Oakton, DesPlaines.

Same owners as NaNa, new location.

Report back if she is there. Oliva does give a nice tease.

Curious if anyone has come across this MT during this period of the site going down and now up again. Any info would be appreciated. If you want to keep it to a PM that's fine. Thanks!!

SpaGuy21
06-09-18, 16:06
Linda used to be at NaNa with Olivia. She is now at Vital Health Spa 1517 Oakton, DesPlaines.

Report back if she is there. Oliva does give a nice tease.I've been to vital in Des Plaines and she is not at that location either. Oh well, she must be out of the game, at least for now. Thanks for the input.

As far as Vital. No action. Not worth the visit.

NitroPimp
06-09-18, 17:14

Report back if she is there. Oliva does give a nice tease.Forgive for intruding. Do you speak of Na Na in Burlington? I searched and only Burlington shows having a Na Na, I have been there.

Unfortunately, the help they have now is subpar. Still, the job gets done.

Truthfu11
06-10-18, 23:16
Forgive for intruding. Do you speak of Na Na in Burlington? I searched and only Burlington shows having a Na Na, I have been there.

Unfortunately, the help they have now is subpar. Still, the job gets done.No, Skokie location.

NitroPimp
06-11-18, 12:13
No, Skokie location.I see now, thank you. I searched Na Na not NaNa!

I read the RM reviews, not many happy customers.

AddictedToAmp
06-13-18, 02:40
Have visited Syong on Lincoln in Skokie 2 times. Was greeted by a PPS, who began up selling their services right after his greeting. Clean place, 30+ cmt, slightly overweight. Massage was more like an enforced stretching with almost no rubbing. And again with countless attempts to sell extra 30 min although I purchased 60 min for $65. Finally, only SS was offered. It could be a new management or a new policy I don't know. But I do know that I left UNhappy and there is no sense to repeat. I would recommend Sunny. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed.Sometimes go to Syong because one of the MT's is really good and legit. Last visit she was busy and I drew Cindy. Got the upsell multiple times to buy more time (I did the hour /65). She gave a very good, strong massage but with tons of teasing. She was also kind of cute, and not particularly old either. I LIKE teasing, but only if it's going to end well. Didn't. Five minutes left and she was doing the "you do" routine. I didn't. I Still tipped for the good legit massage I received, but I'd much prefer not to be teased and be led to believe more was going to happen. I went there for the legit girl anyway. Oh well.

Walker333
06-13-18, 17:21
Sometimes go to Syong because one of the MT's is really good and legit. Last visit she was busy and I drew Cindy. Got the upsell multiple times to buy more time (I did the hour /65). She gave a very good, strong massage but with tons of teasing. She was also kind of cute, and not particularly old either. I LIKE teasing, but only if it's going to end well. Didn't. Five minutes left and she was doing the "you do" routine. I didn't. I Still tipped for the good legit massage I received, but I'd much prefer not to be teased and be led to believe more was going to happen. I went there for the legit girl anyway. Oh well.MTs' attempts to upsell, offering extra 30 min, is just an innocent attempt to make some extra money, as long as they do not imply that purchase some extra time will result in some extras that otherwise are not available. We all know it's a total bs, because they do whatever is on the menu regardless of the amount of time purchased. Nonetheless, it is not as bad as when MT hints (teasing, doing uncovered massage, permitting some roaming etc) that there will be some extra and then, offering just a SS. IMH, it's a worth thing that the MT can do, it's just a fraud. And, in a such a case, no tips should be given.

GentleBen1
06-14-18, 17:54
MTs' attempts to upsell, offering extra 30 min, is just an innocent attempt to make some extra money, as long as they do not imply that purchase some extra time will result in some extras that otherwise are not available. We all know it's a total bs, because they do whatever is on the menu regardless of the amount of time purchased. Nonetheless, it is not as bad as when MT hints (teasing, doing uncovered massage, permitting some roaming etc) that there will be some extra and then, offering just a SS. IMH, it's a worth thing that the MT can do, it's just a fraud. And, in a such a case, no tips should be given.Anyone seen Yuna there (Amy from technicolor)?

PPS watches and listens carefully to what's going on.

AddictedToAmp
06-14-18, 20:50
Anyone seen Yuna there (Amy from technicolor)?

PPS watches and listens carefully to what's going on.There's one girl there I really like, for her actual massage. She's never teased, or encouraged self-serve or anything like that. This last visit was the first time I saw anybody else there (it was Cindy, not Amy / Yuna). Not a good place for mongering, the walls don't go all the way up and there's very little privacy.

Walker333
06-15-18, 14:02
There's one girl there I really like, for her actual massage. She's never teased, or encouraged self-serve or anything like that. This last visit was the first time I saw anybody else there (it was Cindy, not Amy / Yuna). Not a good place for mongering, the walls don't go all the way up and there's very little privacy.Some of us probably know MPs that look inside and outside like legit places, although, in reality some experts are available.

Syong, On the other hard, has all the signs of the spot, where a menu is available, but there in NO extras. Therefore I consider it a ripoff, fucked up, shit hole.

Randolph
06-16-18, 13:36
Some of us probably know MPs that look inside and outside like legit places, although, in reality some experts are available.

Syong, On the other hard, has all the signs of the spot, where a menu is available, but there in NO extras. Therefore I consider it a ripoff, fucked up, shit hole.Nothing to be had so I never returned.

GentleBen1
06-16-18, 15:27
I heard and read that maasage on central was busted and is closed.

Surprised given my experience there. I never went back a second time.

LE visited the MT twice.

Walker333
06-18-18, 14:29
I heard and read that maasage on central was busted and is closed.

Surprised given my experience there. I never went back a second time.

LE visited the MT twice.Strange, I had similar experience. Probably someone really passed off someone.

ZzTopSterZz
06-27-18, 23:42
I've been to Evanston spa a few times and saw Mimi on my last visit. I started face down and ass naked as usual and things were going well. She hit some sore spots in my back and my hands wandered freely up her legs and around her ass and a bit of pussy running OTC. On the slip I was feeling frisky and asked for BJ. She stepped out of the room and came back with a piece of saran wrap and wrapped me up so tight I thought she was going to ship my dick fedex back to China. She started to work and I thought where in hell is my stuff going to go if I blow my load into this straight jacket? This distraction really got to me so after a minute or two I told her just to use her hands and had a nice finish. Has anyone has this Saran Wrap deal? I would gladly pay for BBBJ with her and may try that next time, but I suspect her skills may not be the best anyway. Still the roaming is an ice perk of service there. 60 tip for the roaming seemed satisfactory. Would chip in a bit more if she followed through with BBBJ or gave full access below.

Walker333
06-28-18, 11:02
I've been to Evanston spa a few times and saw Mimi on my last visit. I started face down and ass naked as usual and things were going well. She hit some sore spots in my back and my hands wandered freely up her legs and around her ass and a bit of pussy running OTC. On the slip I was feeling frisky and asked for BJ. She stepped out of the room and came back with a piece of saran wrap and wrapped me up so tight I thought she was going to ship my dick fedex back to China. She started to work and I thought where in hell is my stuff going to go if I blow my load into this straight jacket? This distraction really got to me so after a minute or two I told her just to use her hands and had a nice finish. Has anyone has this Saran Wrap deal? I would gladly pay for BBBJ with her and may try that next time, but I suspect her skills may not be the best anyway. Still the roaming is an ice perk of service there. 60 tip for the roaming seemed satisfactory. Would chip in a bit more if she followed through with BBBJ or gave full access below.Yep, I had it for everything, it isn't perfect, but, if the provider knows what to do, I didn't find much difference on my sensations between the cover and the wrap.

Beast42
07-01-18, 11:01
Yesterday I ventured out of my normal area of operation and happened upon the Spa at Church St & Doge in Evanston. I was driving by, minding my own business and for what ever reason I decided to stop by and take one for the team. I don't normally read the Evanston thread due to the fact I'm not in this area often. But honestly, I'm not sure how this one has slipped thru the cracks. Met at the door by a tall, young Chinese girl who would be a 9 or 10 on most mongers scale. She was wearing black calf length pants and a cute white button up shirt that stopped right at the waist line. I actually had to blink a couple times because this one was almost too good to be true. In near perfect English she told me she had just started a few days ago and that her name was Monica. As a monger with limited luck, at this time I normally get handed off to a grandma or another MT with lesser appeal. Not so this time as Monica led me to room and collected the. 65 donation. She left the room as I got ready and I kept expecting grandma to walk in. Just a few minutes passed and in walked Monica with a big smile. She said "hi (my monger name)", are you ready? It was a good thing I was, because I was about to get one of the best massages I've ever had in all my days in this hobby. Top, bottom, sides, back, and front all touched and I was totally in heaven. This lasted the entire hour and there was never a word spoken about an additional donation. When all was said and done, I left the standard tip, received the standard hug and a smile, and I left with my smile. I will definitely return and maybe as soon as today. Enjoy.

Hobbyist256
07-01-18, 11:33
Thanks for the report! I may have to go check her out for myself sometime this week!

Brexit
07-01-18, 15:53
Yesterday I ventured out of my normal area of operation and happened upon the Spa at Church St & Doge in Evanston. I was driving by, minding my own business and for what ever reason I decided to stop by and take one for the team. I don't normally read the Evanston thread due to the fact I'm not in this area often. But honestly, I'm not sure how this one has slipped thru the cracks. Met at the door by a tall, young Chinese girl who would be a 9 or 10 on most mongers scale. She was wearing black calf length pants and a cute white button up shirt that stopped right at the waist line. I actually had to blink a couple times because this one was almost too good to be true. In near perfect English she told me she had just started a few days ago and that her name was Monica. As a monger with limited luck, at this time I normally get handed off to a grandma or another MT with lesser appeal. Not so this time as Monica led me to room and collected the. 65 donation. She left the room as I got ready and I kept expecting grandma to walk in. Just a few minutes passed and in walked Monica with a big smile. She said "hi (my monger name)", are you ready? It was a good thing I was, because I was about to get one of the best massages I've ever had in all my days in this hobby. Top, bottom, sides, back, and front all touched and I was totally in heaven. This lasted the entire hour and there was never a word spoken about an additional donation. When all was said and done, I left the standard tip, received the standard hug and a smile, and I left with my smile. I will definitely return and maybe as soon as today. Enjoy.Wow. I hope she is available next time I'm in the area.

Walker333
07-02-18, 13:06
Someone, probably the witty PPS, is sending seductive texts, trying another ripoff attempt. IMHO, he would be better off if he avoided his ambiguous bs hints, and simply stated that the place is legit.

GentleBen1
07-02-18, 14:50
Someone, probably the witty PPS, is sending seductive texts, trying another ripoff attempt. IMHO, he would be better off if he avoided his ambiguous bs hints, and simply stated that the place is legit.Heard from Yuna that LE came thru not that long ago. Not sure if that's true since I believe about 30 percent of what she tells me. Gave me 100 percent legit massage.

No doubt the place is Legit.

DMichaels69
07-02-18, 15:23
Good BS scale 30% and in some of their cases its way less than that.

Heard from Yuna that LE came thru not that long ago. Not sure if that's true since I believe about 30 percent of what she tells me. Gave me 100 percent legit massage.

No doubt the place is Legit.

Walker333
07-02-18, 16:22
Heard from Yuna that LE came thru not that long ago. Not sure if that's true since I believe about 30 percent of what she tells me. Gave me 100 percent legit massage.

No doubt the place is Legit.So she doesn't believe even you after many dates? In any case, the owners should change the whole look / set up of the joint, otherwise it's misleading and fucken deceptive!

AddictedToAmp
07-02-18, 16:56
Someone, probably the witty PPS, is sending seductive texts, trying another ripoff attempt. IMHO, he would be better off if he avoided his ambiguous bs hints, and simply stated that the place is legit.I consider Syong a "Legit" place, I go there just for Emily who is really good, and does some of the Thai stretching maneuvers. She's cute and nice, but unfortunatly she works so hard, she gets that underarm smell thing happening. She never once tried to upsell me, or never hinted that more is available, and didn't offer SS or anything like that. That works for me when I want a legit massage.

Every other time I've gone there I've gotten other girls there, who tease, who whispler stuff in your ear, who try to upsell you to more time, and they don't deliver on anything other than offering you self service. I hate that crap. I either want it all, or I want nothing.

GentleBen1
07-02-18, 17:35
So she doesn't believe even you after many dates? In any case, the owners should change the whole look / set up of the joint, otherwise it's misleading and fucken deceptive!I have known her for several years going back to technicolor days. Have never left unhappy with her.

She gave me a legit massage and told me LE was there.

Who knows. PPS runs the show there. The walls do not reach the ceiling and he hears everything.

Plus PPS tried to sell me 4 hands for $130. Good luck with that.

PwnLife
07-03-18, 00:17
My first visits in the hobby were at Sysong. Girl wouldn't help me with handjob, but she did put my hands on her body and let me sneak underneath while I was ss. Opened my eyes to possibilities since I was afraid of even touching the therapists at the time. An uglier girl gave me HJ but the prettier ones wouldn't even after a couple visits. This was back when they first opened. Must have wasted 5 visits at the place overall before knowing about these boards, but was good experience to have the perspective of what's possible and not at an AMP.

GentleBen1
07-03-18, 09:50
My first visits in the hobby were at Sysong. Girl wouldn't help me with handjob, but she did put my hands on her body and let me sneak underneath while I was ss. Opened my eyes to possibilities since I was afraid of even touching the therapists at the time. An uglier girl gave me HJ but the prettier ones wouldn't even after a couple visits. This was back when they first opened. Must have wasted 5 visits at the place overall before knowing about these boards, but was good experience to have the perspective of what's possible and not at an AMP.The first few times I saw Yuna there it was business as usual. Told me other girls were doing the same.

Something changed recently. I am staying away for now.

Walker333
07-03-18, 10:46
I have known her for several years going back to technicolor days. Have never left unhappy with her.

She gave me a legit massage and told me LE was there.

Who knows. PPS runs the show there. The walls do not reach the ceiling and he hears everything.

Plus PPS tried to sell me 4 hands for $130. Good luck with that.I believe that LE was there because, although the place is legit, it possesses all the criteria of a solid, happy AMP. LE is not aware that all that is PPS' sneaky way attract naive men.

GentleBen1
07-03-18, 15:01
Wow. I hope she is available next time I'm in the area.Just saw Monica. Young and very cute, hot coal massage was nice.

Highly recommend.

Walker333
07-05-18, 11:34
Just saw Monica. Young and very cute, hot coal massage was nice.

Highly recommend.Is she a sure, solid provider of happiness?

Beast42
07-05-18, 13:58
Is she a sure, solid provider of happiness?I've had the pleasure of seeing Monica twice in the last week. I can confirm she is a solid provider and a 100% sweetheart.

GentleBen1
07-05-18, 16:33
I've had the pleasure of seeing Monica twice in the last week. I can confirm she is a solid provider and a 100% sweetheart.Second that, perfect English, young and eager to please.

Unusual in the area. Was working in Chinatown previously.

Hobbyist256
07-06-18, 00:43
Are there any hints of service beyond an L1 finish?

Walker333
07-06-18, 14:54
Are there any hints of service beyond an L1 finish?Nope, and more likely it is available.

GentleBen1
07-06-18, 20:00
Nope, and more likely it is available.The one time I saw her she was very friendly and eager.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't more out there.

DarkT
07-09-18, 13:30
Yesterday I ventured out of my normal area of operation and happened upon the Spa at Church St & Doge in Evanston. I was driving by, minding my own business and for what ever reason I decided to stop by and take one for the team. I don't normally read the Evanston thread due to the fact I'm not in this area often. But honestly, I'm not sure how this one has slipped thru the cracks. Met at the door by a tall, young Chinese girl who would be a 9 or 10 on most mongers scale. She was wearing black calf length pants and a cute white button up shirt that stopped right at the waist line. I actually had to blink a couple times because this one was almost too good to be true. In near perfect English she told me she had just started a few days ago and that her name was Monica. As a monger with limited luck, at this time I normally get handed off to a grandma or another MT with lesser appeal. Not so this time as Monica led me to room and collected the. 65 donation. She left the room as I got ready and I kept expecting grandma to walk in. Just a few minutes passed and in walked Monica with a big smile. She said "hi (my monger name)", are you ready? It was a good thing I was, because I was about to get one of the best massages I've ever had in all my days in this hobby. Top, bottom, sides, back, and front all touched and I was totally in heaven. This lasted the entire hour and there was never a word spoken about an additional donation. When all was said and done, I left the standard tip, received the standard hug and a smile, and I left with my smile. I will definitely return and maybe as soon as today. Enjoy.I was there a couple weeks ago and saw an older Chinese lady who I think called herself Lola. Took the 30 minute option, and things started off ok, light massage from the side of the table and then she moved to the top and leaned over and the tins were giving my head a nice little massage. I started touching her legs and she was fine with it so I started roaming, and I'm about 2 minutes she says, "ok, turn over", and starts asking what I want, and haggling. I pretty much was just looking for a standard HE, and her topless, settled on $50, which I know is above avergage, sorry fellow mongers. She insisted on payment first, so I paid up.

The top comes down and I was kind of shocked, she had a huge skin growth smack between her breasts, really black and lumpy and looking somewhat malignant. That and all the haggling definitely of took me out of the mood, but I had already paid her, so I closed my eyes and tried to think of something other than the giant growth on her chest, and let her work what was a bit of a limp noodle at that point. I eventually let loose, but not before she started complaining about how tired she was. Would not repeat with her, mostly because of her bad attitude, but I am sure it might be ok if you ok with negotiating, and don't ask for topless. Feel a bit bad for her though, she probably can't afford to get it removed.

Will try again with Monica, maybe I will have better luck.

Walker333
07-10-18, 16:53
I was there a couple weeks ago and saw an older Chinese lady who I think called herself Lola. Took the 30 minute option, and things started off ok, light massage from the side of the table and then she moved to the top and leaned over and the tins were giving my head a nice little massage. I started touching her legs and she was fine with it so I started roaming, and I'm about 2 minutes she says, "ok, turn over", and starts asking what I want, and haggling. I pretty much was just looking for a standard HE, and her topless, settled on $50, which I know is above avergage, sorry fellow mongers. She insisted on payment first, so I paid up.

The top comes down and I was kind of shocked, she had a huge skin growth smack between her breasts, really black and lumpy and looking somewhat malignant. That and all the haggling definitely of took me out of the mood, but I had already paid her, so I closed my eyes and tried to think of something other than the giant growth on her chest, and let her work what was a bit of a limp noodle at that point. I eventually let loose, but not before she started complaining about how tired she was. Would not repeat with her, mostly because of her bad attitude, but I am sure it might be ok if you ok with negotiating, and don't ask for topless. Feel a bit bad for her though, she probably can't afford to get it removed.

Will try again with Monica, maybe I will have better luck.I think I saw her a couple of months ago, although I didn't ask her to show her goods. Her massage was actually no bad at all, as well as the whole experience. I was shorted maybe 10 min (paid fo FH), but left happy and didn't mind. Didn't have any prior negotiations. Paid standard, she seemed to like it, and left in a good mood.

SaintChuck
07-10-18, 23:56
I believe that LE was there because, although the place is legit, it possesses all the criteria of a solid, happy AMP. LE is not aware that all that is PPS' sneaky way attract naive men.Sysong is a complete waste of time and there is no fun to be had. I knew right away when I was offered a shower and the woman took me to the bathroom which has a stand up shower. She shut the door and left while I was in the shower. Once I got back in the room and I realized that this place was legit, I did myself and the MT a favor. I got dressed and bailed. SaintChuck.

PwnLife
07-11-18, 00:11
Tried to get monica, but she was booked. I did get a look at her and she wasn't as pretty as I thought she'd be from the reviews. I had Nancy, who is older, but I think is prettier. Nice ez access sundress. Allowed roaming utc. Friendly provider. I didn't ask for anything beyond L1 since I didn't have extra cash handy. Good time, but I'll probably explore different places before going back.

DMichaels69
07-11-18, 09:36
Everything I've read or heard about this place screams legit.

Sysong is a complete waste of time and there is no fun to be had. I knew right away when I was offered a shower and the woman took me to the bathroom which has a stand up shower. She shut the door and left while I was in the shower. Once I got back in the room and I realized that this place was legit, I did myself and the MT a favor. I got dressed and bailed. SaintChuck.

Brexit
07-13-18, 12:05
Everything I've read or heard about this place screams legit.

+2 Working my way through the area and will definitely skip this one.

NitroPimp
07-15-18, 09:55
Everything I've read or heard about this place screams legit.+ 3.

Going to try to get over to Church Street this weekend.

Walker333
07-15-18, 17:50
+ 3.

Going to try to get over to Church Street this weekend.What is it on Church? You may pm, Thank You.

GentleBen1
07-16-18, 03:54
What is it on Church? You may pm, Thank You.Evanston Spa on church and dodge, across the street from the high school.

Brexit
07-16-18, 19:57
Wow. I hope she is available next time I'm in the area.Made it over to EV and asked for Monica. She came out and I loved what I saw and her English so good and she is very charming. Unfortunately she was waiting for an appointment. She said I should try grace.

Holy crap grace is in her 20's beautiful 5'6 slim, wearing a stretchy top that couldn't hide her d cups and short shorts, no nylons or yogas under. Her English is pretty good so I enjoyed talking to her during the session. A sweetie. I roamed early so she would know what kind of session I was hoping for, plus I really wanted to touch her bad. Massage was only decent. Better than most hotties do actually. Left happy. Gave 65/55 since great L1 with utc roam.

GentleBen1
07-17-18, 05:46
Made it over to EV and asked for Monica. She came out and I loved what I saw and her English so good and she is very charming. Unfortunately she was waiting for an appointment. She said I should try grace.

Holy crap grace is in her 20's beautiful 5'6 slim, wearing a stretchy top that couldn't hide her d cups and short shorts, no nylons or yogas under. Her English is pretty good so I enjoyed talking to her during the session. A sweetie. I roamed early so she would know what kind of session I was hoping for, plus I really wanted to touch her bad. Massage was only decent. Better than most hotties do actually. Left happy. Gave 65/55 since great L1 with utc roam.Another friend of Monica work's there. Sandy. Monica suggested I try her next.

Anyone had the pleasure?

Villa1028
07-18-18, 17:33
Yesterday I ventured out of my normal area of operation and happened upon the Spa at Church St & Doge in Evanston. I was driving by, minding my own business and for what ever reason I decided to stop by and take one for the team. I don't normally read the Evanston thread due to the fact I'm not in this area often. But honestly, I'm not sure how this one has slipped thru the cracks. Met at the door by a tall, young Chinese girl who would be a 9 or 10 on most mongers scale. She was wearing black calf length pants and a cute white button up shirt that stopped right at the waist line. I actually had to blink a couple times because this one was almost too good to be true. In near perfect English she told me she had just started a few days ago and that her name was Monica. As a monger with limited luck, at this time I normally get handed off to a grandma or another MT with lesser appeal. Not so this time as Monica led me to room and collected the. 65 donation. She left the room as I got ready and I kept expecting grandma to walk in. Just a few minutes passed and in walked Monica with a big smile. She said "hi (my monger name)", are you ready? It was a good thing I was, because I was about to get one of the best massages I've ever had in all my days in this hobby. Top, bottom, sides, back, and front all touched and I was totally in heaven. This lasted the entire hour and there was never a word spoken about an additional donation. When all was said and done, I left the standard tip, received the standard hug and a smile, and I left with my smile. I will definitely return and maybe as soon as today. Enjoy.Really curious PM me where the exact location is.

Hrodebert
07-19-18, 01:33
If you read the forum, and even some of the titles, you can figure out where it this spa is. Do a little research.

Really curious PM me where the exact location is.

Not Dead Yet
07-19-18, 13:10
Really curious PM me where the exact location is.This clueless, or just pretending? The first sentence of the post you replied to gives the exact location, within one block. If I was actually curious, based on that post and didn't know how to do a little forum searching, I would drive there and check it out. That review is informative and accurate.

DarthBalls
07-19-18, 22:40
With all the hype and the wife out of town, I made a trip to Church. I got there and rang the bell. I got brought in and right in the waiting room were two other mongers. They looked like they could have been buddies. Quickly I was whisked to a massage room with no table but a leather chair. I waited there and then got Ola. Due to the other mongers waiting, I assumed that the celeb on this forum was taken. The MT was probably 42, in decent shape, big tits and an alright looking girl. Went for an hour due to everybody hyping up the quality of the massage. The massage was not great and shorter than my 60 minutes. Oh well. L1 came without conversation. I pulled out a pretty nice tit and played with it while I got a strange but functional release. Tipped 40. Was an OK experience but would not travel for it again.

Box999
07-20-18, 14:36
Right where you said it would be. But it doesn't jump out at you. Monica was wonderful. Tiny little one! She said her hands weren't song enough for me so she climbed up on me back and used her knees. Very sensual and sweet. I was gentle and she appreciated that. Typed 40 and she was very happy with that as well. Sweet bug on the way out the door.

Arlogu
07-20-18, 15:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Let me help you with that semi retirement

A2

Walker333
07-20-18, 23:01
With all the hype and the wife out of town, I made a trip to Church. I got there and rang the bell. I got brought in and right in the waiting room were two other mongers. They looked like they could have been buddies. Quickly I was whisked to a massage room with no table but a leather chair. I waited there and then got Ola. Due to the other mongers waiting, I assumed that the celeb on this forum was taken. The MT was probably 42, in decent shape, big tits and an alright looking girl. Went for an hour due to everybody hyping up the quality of the massage. The massage was not great and shorter than my 60 minutes. Oh well. L1 came without conversation. I pulled out a pretty nice tit and played with it while I got a strange but functional release. Tipped 40. Was an OK experience but would not travel for it again.What was strand about it, please be lit more specific.

DarthBalls
07-21-18, 01:35
What was strand about it, please be lit more specific.Nothing fun but this weird awkward hand job have alignment. Not a great l1 but it did the job.

Chidell
07-22-18, 13:52
Thanks for the info. Not sure if Grace is in her 20's, but after your review, it was good to have had a massage from her. Monica still is a step above here. Just don't raise prices for the rest of us though!

Made it over to EV and asked for Monica. She came out and I loved what I saw and her English so good and she is very charming. Unfortunately she was waiting for an appointment. She said I should try grace.

Holy crap grace is in her 20's beautiful 5'6 slim, wearing a stretchy top that couldn't hide her d cups and short shorts, no nylons or yogas under. Her English is pretty good so I enjoyed talking to her during the session. A sweetie. I roamed early so she would know what kind of session I was hoping for, plus I really wanted to touch her bad. Massage was only decent. Better than most hotties do actually. Left happy. Gave 65/55 since great L1 with utc roam.

JustAMonger
07-23-18, 08:31
Nothing fun but this weird awkward hand job have alignment. Not a great l1 but it did the job."weird awkward hand job have alignment" ?

What does that mean?

Walker333
07-23-18, 16:41
Thanks for the info. Not sure if Grace is in her 20's, but after your review, it was good to have had a massage from her. Monica still is a step above here. Just don't raise prices for the rest of us though!I think we guys (including myself) have already spoiled her. Too much attention was detrimental to her, obviously not quite developed mentality. To be more specific, I've seen her more than once. Now, comparing to one month ago, she shortens on time, definitely provides lazy, mediocre massage, and doesn't look happy with 50 tip for a standard L1. Maybe she just needs a break.

GentleBen1
07-23-18, 16:49
I think we guys (including myself) have already spoiled her. Too much attention was detrimental to her, obviously not quite developed mentality. To be more specific, I've seen her more than once. Now, comparing to one month ago, she shortens on time, definitely provides lazy, mediocre massage, and doesn't look happy with 50 tip for a standard L1. Maybe she just needs a break.No doubt, experienced the same. I suggest trying her friend Sandy.

Cuter, younger, and full naturals.

DMichaels69
07-23-18, 19:56
The tale of the tape, nice and sweet turns sour and greedy and lazy.

I think we guys (including myself) have already spoiled her. Too much attention was detrimental to her, obviously not quite developed mentality. To be more specific, I've seen her more than once. Now, comparing to one month ago, she shortens on time, definitely provides lazy, mediocre massage, and doesn't look happy with 50 tip for a standard L1. Maybe she just needs a break.

Jackncoke1
07-23-18, 23:14
No doubt, experienced the same. I suggest trying her friend Sandy.

Cuter, younger, and full naturals.50 for L1. I need To get a gf for that LOL.

Jackncoke1
07-24-18, 00:01
No doubt, experienced the same. I suggest trying her friend Sandy.

Cuter, younger, and full naturals.50 for L1. I need To get a gf for that LOL.

DomCorazon
07-24-18, 20:11
50 for L1. I need To get a gf for that LOL.New member's posts take a little longer to post. No need to re-post.

Fun69
08-04-18, 11:35
Another friend of Monica work's there. Sandy. Monica suggested I try her next.

Anyone had the pleasure?Hi, I've never used these spas. Can you help me with how to contact them? Also do they offer oral finish. ? Thanks very much.