PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Walker333
03-11-21, 17:01
Just visited the place. Nice, clean, around 50, petit Sophia, decent massage, English, finish. Saw another mt on my way out, probably a bit younger, and, IMHO better looking, although it's hard to say. $45+40. Conclusion: there is nothing unique or spectacular at K, but pretty solid general impression. The only minus is the location. Although there is no shortages in parking spots, the parlour is located in the extremely busy area. I'd be glad to find out if there is more on the menu, and, if any extras available with the other MT. I noticed a report a few weeks ago, that pointed that there is none. Please PM.

DarkT
03-12-21, 14:26
Just visited the place. Nice, clean, around 50, petit Sophia, decent massage, English, finish. Saw another mt on my way out, probably a bit younger, and, IMHO better looking, although it's hard to say. $45+40. Conclusion: there is nothing unique or spectacular at K, but pretty solid general impression. The only minus is the location. Although there is no shortages in parking spots, the parlour is located in the extremely busy area. I'd be glad to find out if there is more on the menu, and, if any extras available with the other MT. I noticed a report a few weeks ago, that pointed that there is none. Please PM.I've been back a couple times, and can confirm, good experience, but limited menu, nothing beyond standard. Sophia is the main person, her massage skills are solid. The other girls rotate, haven't seen the same ones there twice.

JohnnyD12
03-13-21, 17:57
I've been back a couple times, and can confirm, good experience, but limited menu, nothing beyond standard. Sophia is the main person, her massage skills are solid. The other girls rotate, haven't seen the same ones there twice.Stopped in this morning after calling ahead and met who I imagine is the younger one Becky. Very cute, flirty and nice. Easy going L1 with no fuss over tip (covered roaming included). I don't typically go for more menu wise but I was very satisfied with a solid massage and engaging finish and can add this to my list.

Definitely a more public facing spot than preferred but walking back behind the main face of the building made it alright.

OrdLover
03-14-21, 15:42
Didn't see Alice but liked what I saw in Tina. In all my years visiting Asian spas I have never seen a rack this big. OMG. Natural too. Otherwise age and looks were average but her rack, attitude and service was first rate. No rush, no tip issue. Open menu. Enthusiastic the whole time from greeting me to handing me the traditional water bottle on the way out. Not much conversation since her English is quite limited. Would definitely repeat with her.How big are we talking about? And was her nipple also big? Have you seen Lisa at moon spa? She is currently the biggest in the city.

EvMaven
03-15-21, 22:43
New member, but I've been around the Northside and Evanston scene for years. Sorry for the long review, but it is long overdue.

K-Spa on Central. This place is new to the scene taking over the old about shop. The main girl is the MMS who goes by the name Sophie. She is older, but experienced. She's 50, short, petite, A-cups, speaks good English, and is a legit certified MT. Massage is top notch and there is plenty of teasing throughout. She welcomes OTC roaming throughout and on flip she can really demonstrate her expertise. This lady knows what she is doing. One of the best standard finishes in the business (for those of you who have been around a while, her L1 rivals M.). She's also not afraid to go straight for the P-spot if that's your thing. She rotates a number of younger girls throughout the shop with varying levels of skill so YMMV.

Ev Spa. Initially sad to hear that V and C were out, they were fixtures at that place for years. But I must admit the new talent is better. The main girl now is Mei or May. She is a tiny only little one. Pretty face, probably early to mid 30's. A-cups. Nice tight body. Speaks good English so she is usually the one on the phone. Her massage is great and she uses a lot of full body-on-body which is sexy as hell. She is always wearing something sexy and welcomes roaming throughout. She gives full access both upstairs and down on the flip. Didn't object to FIV either. I suspect more is available after repeated visits. Next is Kiki. She is skinny as a rail, speaks no English, and the massage is terrible. Her only redeeming quality is that her nipples are about an inch long which were awesome to suck on on the flip. That alone will make me repeat. V & C have been making intermittent reappearances for those of you interested in nostalgia, but their time is up.

Howard. Rotate girls frequently. Still primarily a full menu shop. Massage quality varies, but let's face it, that's not why you go there. Current line up includes Tina who is a bit older, but definitely fun and worth a try. She has been reviewed here not too long ago and I don't have much to add. Prior to Tina was Summer who gave a decent massage and had a great little spinner body. Her menu was wide open and I'm sure she was a crowd pleaser. Too bad she was only a short timer. If you are lucky you might catch M, she goes by many different names, but if you hear a rumor that she is working then you should definitely seek her out. She is starting to show her age, but is still pretty, flirty and gives a fantastic massage. Best L1 in the business.

Relax. This place has been around for quite some time but rarely reviewed. Decent shop but low volume so usually one MT at a time. They close the shop often if they can't find girls to work. Recently the best is Amy who works a few days per week. She is cute, tiny, probably 30. Massage is pretty good and her English is good enough to have reasons conversation. Finish is L1 without negotiation, but more is available at budget pricing if you ask nicely. All in all it is a decent option to have in the mix.

Hope this helps. Sorry about all the lurking without contributing. Will try to be a good community member going forward.

Truthfu11
03-16-21, 09:58
There seem to have been a few new places opening on Dempster. Sunny, NaNa, Marias and Sunrise have been around awhile. What about CozCozy and another place on the north side of Dempster? Anyone visit yet?

Thom Thumb
03-16-21, 15:56
How big are we talking about? And was her nipple also big? Have you seen Lisa at moon spa? She is currently the biggest in the city.Boobs, each almost as big as my head. Big nipples too. Not a 20 year old's huge fake boobs. Mature real woman natural bonzo boobs.

BigSal0706
03-17-21, 19:33
Boobs, each almost as big as my head. Big nipples too. Not a 20 year old's huge fake boobs. Mature real woman natural bonzo boobs.Where is Howard located with Tina? I went to relax which I think is wrong.

JackRam
03-18-21, 10:04
Where is Howard located with Tina? I went to relax which I think is wrong.Tell us about Relax. How was that?

Thom Thumb
03-18-21, 16:44
She is at the spa at the northwest corner of Howard and Dodge / California. About 15 blocks west of where you went.

Where is Howard located with Tina? I went to relax which I think is wrong.

OrdLover
03-18-21, 19:37
Boobs, each almost as big as my head. Big nipples too. Not a 20 year old's huge fake boobs. Mature real woman natural bonzo boobs.Finally saw Tina today. Boobs were more like Cs than D. Unless you have a very small head. And yes they were sagging. Nipples were not that big. More rubbing than massaging. She tries hard. But will not repeat.

Ziroxd91
03-19-21, 14:03
New member, but I've been around the Northside and Evanston scene for years. Sorry for the long review, but it is long overdue.

Ev Spa. Initially sad to hear that V and C were out, they were fixtures at that place for years. But I must admit the new talent is better. The main girl now is Mei or May. She is a tiny only little one. Pretty face, probably early to mid 30's. A-cups. Nice tight body. Speaks good English so she is usually the one on the phone. Her massage is great and she uses a lot of full body-on-body which is sexy as hell. She is always wearing something sexy and welcomes roaming throughout. She gives full access both upstairs and down on the flip. Didn't object to FIV either. I suspect more is available after repeated visits. Next is Kiki. She is skinny as a rail, speaks no English, and the massage is terrible. Her only redeeming quality is that her nipples are about an inch long which were awesome to suck on on the flip. That alone will make me repeat. V & C have been making intermittent reappearances for those of you interested in nostalgia, but their time is up.SO I went there. It is true to say her massage technique is good. However, for me, she is not attractive enough to even fully erect. I even have to help her LOL. I feel so bad for her thou. The massage went from HH to 1 H cause I can't finish. Leave her extra $. 3 for tips.

BigSal0706
03-19-21, 14:41
Tell us about Relax. How was that?Got turned away it was too busy she said. And then they proceeded to text me saying why I didn't show up.

Thom Thumb
03-19-21, 15:17
To me they looked huge to me compared to other Asians (who are mostly a and b) especially when spilling out of the top of her bra and dress. I don't mind some sagging when they are real. Fake boobs can be a turn off for me unless they are perfect. Stay safe have fun.

Finally saw Tina today. Boobs were more like Cs than D. Unless you have a very small head. And yes they were sagging. Nipples were not that big. More rubbing than massaging. She tries hard. But will not repeat.

OrdLover
03-20-21, 16:01
To me they looked huge to me compared to other Asians (who are mostly a and b) especially when spilling out of the top of her bra and dress. I don't mind some sagging when they are real. Fake boobs can be a turn off for me unless they are perfect. Stay safe have fun.LOL. Then you need to see Debbie on Peterson, Eva at Belmont and lastly Lisa at Moon. All three will BLOW your mind with how perfect they are.

EvMaven
03-21-21, 20:54
SO I went there. It is true to say her massage technique is good. However, for me, she is not attractive enough to even fully erect. I even have to help her LOL. I feel so bad for her thou. The massage went from HH to 1 H cause I can't finish. Leave her extra $. 3 for tips.Which one did you see? I could agree with you on Kiki, but May / Mei is cute with a nice tight spinner body. If that doesn't get you up than you are in the the wrong hobby 🤣.

DomCorazon
03-22-21, 23:09
Which one did you see? I could agree with you on Kiki, but May / Mei is cute with a nice tight spinner body. If that doesn't get you up than you are in the the wrong hobby 🤣.Texted Thursday and only Kiki and may were there but I couldn't go until Friday. Friday it was dead. I thought I saw May, but after reading your review again I'm not sure. The mt I saw had a nice tight body, shoulder length hair that looked like she just came from the salon, but the communication wasn't the greatest. And maybe she was on the rag, she was wearing a tight red top, fancy black shorts, full pantyhose over her red panties, no easy access and no body to body. Maybe it was C? Don't know. I've only seen V there in the past.

Walker333
03-23-21, 09:33
Texted Thursday and only Kiki and may were there but I couldn't go until Friday. Friday it was dead. I thought I saw May, but after reading your review again I'm not sure. The mt I saw had a nice tight body, shoulder length hair that looked like she just came from the salon, but the communication wasn't the greatest. And maybe she was on the rag, she was wearing a tight red top, fancy black shorts, full pantyhose over her red panties, no easy access and no body to body. Maybe it was C? Don't know. I've only seen V there in the past.If overall massage and finish were good it could have been C. She is between 30-40, nice looking and pretty gentle, with limited language skills.

EvMaven
03-23-21, 11:46
Texted Thursday and only Kiki and may were there but I couldn't go until Friday. Friday it was dead. I thought I saw May, but after reading your review again I'm not sure. The mt I saw had a nice tight body, shoulder length hair that looked like she just came from the salon, but the communication wasn't the greatest. And maybe she was on the rag, she was wearing a tight red top, fancy black shorts, full pantyhose over her red panties, no easy access and no body to body. Maybe it was C? Don't know. I've only seen V there in the past.Agree with Walker, you probably saw C. She still works there part-time. Her massage is very good but her English is bad. May's English is quite good. You would know it if you saw her.

Ziroxd91
03-23-21, 14:49
Which one did you see? I could agree with you on Kiki, but May / Mei is cute with a nice tight spinner body. If that doesn't get you up than you are in the the wrong hobby 🤣.It was Mei / May, she is gentle and caring, but maybe I am not fit to this hobby. Just could not find any good place in north of Chicago.

Lurker02
03-23-21, 20:54
Is this a legit place? I was looking for something different. Anyone been there?

https://youngsspa.business.site/

DomCorazon
03-23-21, 23:54
Is this a legit place? I was looking for something different. Anyone been there?

https://youngsspa.business.site/Youngs. Was there once and as far as I know its still just grannies.

Now I have to go back to church to see May.

EdCarbone
03-24-21, 10:57

https://youngsspa.business.site/It's a standard AMP with two MT's. One about late 40's, nice bod, pretty and L1 with boobs after convincing. Other is in her 50's, big boobs, but not that great a body and will easily give L1 and let you pull her tits out. Went several times, but nothing else on the menu.

Lemeduyu
03-24-21, 11:58
It's a standard AMP with two MT's. One about late 40's, nice bod, pretty and L1 with boobs after convincing. Other is in her 50's, big boobs, but not that great a body and will easily give L1 and let you pull her tits out. Went several times, but nothing else on the menu.Older one has a big belly and isn't afraid to rub it on you. Kinda gross. She's in her 60's.

Walker333
03-24-21, 12:19
Stoped by a few days ago. Service was a bit down. Less teasing and mediocre L1. Maybe she had her pms, although I thought that she has passed that age already. The better part was her being less talkative.

Scoope74
03-24-21, 15:31
Hi all, any updates on Nana queen spa will be good. I hear good vibes in Nana. Thanks all.

Walker333
03-24-21, 20:24
Hi all, any updates on Nana queen spa will be good. I hear good vibes in Nana. Thanks all.Used to be. YMMV. However, as you know, rumours could be deceptive. Therefore, why don't you visit and share with us your experience. We all would appreciate a detailed review. Good Luck and stay safe.

Jfaustus
03-25-21, 15:32
Used to be. YMMV. However, as you know, rumours could be deceptive. Therefore, why don't you visit and share with us your experience. We all would appreciate a detailed review. Good Luck and stay safe.Long time lurker, infrequent poster. I haven't gone anywhere since COVID, but before that went quite often to Nana. Gorgeous mamasan. Wowzers. Zero action. Used all the signals. Not even a tease. Good massage though. Now maybe they've relaxed since COVID and they're chasing 'additional revenue. '.

Jimmy Sixty9
03-26-21, 13:11
It was Mei / May, she is gentle and caring, but maybe I am not fit to this hobby. Just could not find any good place in north of Chicago.This may add to the confusion but I went on Thursday and had a session with a Kiki. She was medium height with a trim body and I'd say B cups. She was dressed in a sporty outfit with tights under shorts and like a tennis top. English was OK. I have visited with Candy and this was not Candy. Decent massage with L1 finish. She did allow under the top and bra touching and she has nice nipples and a flat stomach.

Thom Thumb
03-30-21, 13:51
Agreed, For most of us that prefer petite, Kiki has a tiny tight waist. No fat. Smoking figure, pretty face. Kind, but quiet. No wrinkles so I think definitely in her 30's. From what I know Candy works Monday thru Wednesday.

This may add to the confusion but I went on Thursday and had a session with a Kiki. She was medium height with a trim body and I'd say B cups. She was dressed in a sporty outfit with tights under shorts and like a tennis top. English was OK. I have visited with Candy and this was not Candy. Decent massage with L1 finish. She did allow under the top and bra touching and she has nice nipples and a flat stomach.

OldChicagoDog
03-30-21, 18:52
Been going there for years. Own a business in Evanston. Always very nice. Had not been there since Covid started but decided to give it a shot. Mommasan is cute, forties and a nice body. Thought she was going to deliver the massage but said she had a new girl. Did not really care. Gave me Lucy who was also in her mid forties, bigger woman but solid. During the massage I roamed and she had a solid ass and C sized breasts. Did not object. They have a shower for before or after. Key here is the massage itself was fantastic. If I did not receive a standard L1 on the flip, the massage alone was worth the 65 dollar door fee. Tipped 60 for the great massage and standard finish. Lucy was not a looker but she was very nice and super cool.

Scoope74
03-30-21, 20:34
Long time lurker, infrequent poster. I haven't gone anywhere since COVID, but before that went quite often to Nana. Gorgeous mamasan. Wowzers. Zero action. Used all the signals. Not even a tease. Good massage though. Now maybe they've relaxed since COVID and they're chasing 'additional revenue. Try Coco l1 + roaming you don't regret, they have some pretty nice.

DarkT
04-01-21, 14:05
Been going there for years. Own a business in Evanston. Always very nice. Had not been there since Covid started but decided to give it a shot. Mommasan is cute, forties and a nice body. Thought she was going to deliver the massage but said she had a new girl. Did not really care. Gave me Lucy who was also in her mid forties, bigger woman but solid. During the massage I roamed and she had a solid ass and C sized breasts. Did not object. They have a shower for before or after. Key here is the massage itself was fantastic. If I did not receive a standard L1 on the flip, the massage alone was worth the 65 dollar door fee. Tipped 60 for the great massage and standard finish. Lucy was not a looker but she was very nice and super cool.Haven't been there in a while, anyone know if Anna is still working there? Super skinny girl. Last saw her at the start of COVID when they reopened the spas in town.

GentleBen1
04-05-21, 07:31
I called to see if Candy was working at EV on church, unfortunately was told that she is no longer working there, but to try a new MT Grace.

Grace had just started, petite, excellent English and very relaxing sensual massage. Cute memorable voice and in my opinion much better looking then Candy.

Early to mid 30's.

$65/60 for slow skilled finish.

She's a keeper.

SawBoy1740
04-05-21, 10:14
I called to see if Candy was working at EV on church, unfortunately was told that she is no longer working there, but to try a new MT Grace.

Grace had just started, petite, excellent English and very relaxing sensual massage. Cute memorable voice and in my opinion much better looking then Candy.

Early to mid 30's.

She's a keeper.Thanks for the update? Help me out here. What MP is "EV"?

ZzTopSterZz
04-05-21, 11:41

Early to mid 30's.

She's a keeper.Saw Mei the other day. Also a nice addition. Another petite one with good english; shoulder length straight hair. Didn't get a great look at her face because she wore a mask but she looks cute to me. She was wearing sort of a tennis outfit with a tight fit top and sport shorts under skirt so not the greatest for guys who like liberal UTC roaming, but she was fine OTC. The massage was light but enjoyable and the finish was well done. $65/50.

MiluvuLongTime
04-05-21, 20:37
I happened to stumble upon this place when my plans changed.

I met a woman She is older but petite and very pretty. I was not expecting much but I was very happily surprised. When I left I saw another older but very attractive woman. I might return this week again since I am working in this area. I had a great massage and a great time after.

GentleBen1
04-05-21, 23:18
I happened to stumble upon this place when my plans changed.

I met a woman She is older but petite and very pretty. I was not expecting much but I was very happily surprised. When I left I saw another older but very attractive woman. I might return this week again since I am working in this area. I had a great massage and a great time after.Much friendlier service now on Dempster. Nana, Royal and Wellness.

YmmvMan
04-06-21, 10:21
Thanks for the update? Help me out here. What MP is "EV"?I've been a long time lurker and wanted to start contributing to benefit other fellow mongers. I was concerned that the pandemic would drive out the little talent that is left in the north shore area. I took a break from the hobby for a few months at the height of the uncertainty but glad to be back. There are a lot of new girls for sure but my favorites has always been the ones from EV on Church. I have been around for a while and go back to the days of Monica, Angel, Candy and Vivian at EV. You fellows know what I am talking about that made these gals great. They always welcomed you with the warmest smile and hug. They were pretty, had great body, gave strong massages and a great finish without ever mentioning about money or shorting your time. The whole experience really made you feel special, intimate, very comfortable and excited at the same time. Because of that I had no issues tipping them well every time at the end which they always accepted with a smile and bid you a warm farewell. Here is the kicker. To my pleasant surprise, I occasionally visit Relax Spa at 372 w. Howard in Evanston and last Saturday met Vivian. Long story short, she told me she has been working at Relax since early March. For those that have been at Relax knows that this is the cleanest most comfortable place in the area. She did not disappoint me at all with her sensual massage and service. I am definitely coming back to see her again. After she left EV I thought she was gone for good from the area. Her English has improved a lot and I think she told me she works every day but takes Sunday off. I don't know how long she will be at Relax so don't wait too long to see her. The store is next to the CTA Red line train station. There is street parking and also parking at the Jewel Osco plaza lot just across the street. Good luck fellows and stay safe.

YmmvMan
04-06-21, 21:14
I've been a long time lurker and wanted to start contributing to benefit other fellow mongers. I was concerned that the pandemic would drive out the little talent that is left in the north shore area. I took a break from the hobby for a few months at the height of the uncertainty but glad to be back. There are a lot of new girls for sure but my favorites has always been the ones from EV on Church. I have been around for a while and go back to the days of Monica, Angel, Candy and Vivian at EV.EV has been talked about before on Church St. Since the change in girls at EV recently I much prefer seeing Vivian at Relax Spa. She left EV in March and is the best of the past 4 girls I mentioned before that used to work at EV for a long time. Those other 3 are nowhere to be seen and I don't know how much longer Vivian will be at Relax. People come and go all the time and it's not the store that makes it special but rather tracking down where the good MPs go that is valuable information for those of us that knows Vivian. If you don't know her I strongly recommend giving her a try soon while she is still working in the area. Stay safe.

JackRam
04-06-21, 21:19
Thanks for the update? Help me out here. What MP is "EV"?North west corner of Church and Dodge, Ev.

EvMaven
04-06-21, 21:28
I've been a long time lurker and wanted to start contributing to benefit other fellow mongers. I was concerned that the pandemic would drive out the little talent that is left in the north shore area. I took a break from the hobby for a few months at the height of the uncertainty but glad to be back. There are a lot of new girls for sure but my favorites has always been the ones from EV on Church. I have been around for a while and go back to the days of Monica, Angel, Candy and Vivian at EV. You fellows know what I am talking about that made these gals great. They always welcomed you with the warmest smile and hug. They were pretty, had great body, gave strong massages and a great finish without ever mentioning about money or shorting your time. The whole experience really made you feel special, intimate, very comfortable and excited at the same time. Because of that I had no issues tipping them well every time at the end which they always accepted with a smile and bid you a warm farewell. Here is the kicker.I can confirm all of the above. Good ole Viv is now at relax. Relax is nice and clean as reported above. Viv is the same solid provider she has always been and still goes the extra mile for her former regulars at Ev. The only thing about this report that I disagree with is her English. It is still terrible.

JackRam
04-07-21, 06:16
Made a visit yesterday morning and met with a young, tiny little hottie by the name of Cici. Her English is excellent and I have to say I'd describe her voice as "cute". She delivered an excellent massage and there were no issues with time or tip. I will definitely return to see this one. Enjoy!

TomCat49
04-08-21, 20:08
I've been a long time lurker and wanted to start contributing to benefit other fellow mongers. I was concerned that the pandemic would drive out the little talent that is left in the north shore area. I took a break from the hobby for a few months at the height of the uncertainty but glad to be back. There are a lot of new girls for sure but my favorites has always been the ones from EV on Church. I have been around for a while and go back to the days of Monica, Angel, Candy and Vivian at EV. You fellows know what I am talking about that made these gals great. They always welcomed you with the warmest smile and hug. They were pretty, had great body, gave strong massages and a great finish without ever mentioning about money or shorting your time. The whole experience really made you feel special, intimate, very comfortable and excited at the same time. Because of that I had no issues tipping them well every time at the end which they always accepted with a smile and bid you a warm farewell. Here is the kicker. To my pleasant surprise, I occasionally visit Relax Spa at 372 w. Howard in Evanston and last Saturday met Vivian. Long story short, she told me she has been working at Relax since early March. For those that have been at Relax knows that this is the cleanest most comfortable place in the area. She did not disappoint me at all with her sensual massage and service. I am definitely coming back to see her again. After she left EV I thought she was gone for good from the area. Her English has improved a lot and I think she told me she works every day but takes Sunday off. I don't know how long she will be at Relax so don't wait too long to see her. The store is next to the CTA Red line train station. There is street parking and also parking at the Jewel Osco plaza lot just across the street. Good luck fellows and stay safe.Just to clarify, we are talking about the Relax on Howard in Evanston?? Not the Relax in GE??

YmmvMan
04-09-21, 01:05
Just to clarify, we are talking about the Relax on Howard in Evanston?? Not the Relax in GE??It's the Relax Spa at 37X w. Howard in Evanston. Near to the Howard red line CTA train station. I tried to make another appointment today with Vivian again when I got off work but she was booked. I will try again this weekend.

Ziroxd91
04-09-21, 11:47
It's the Relax Spa at 37X w. Howard in Evanston. Near to the Howard red line CTA train station. I tried to make another appointment today with Vivian again when I got off work but she was booked. I will try again this weekend.May I know how old is she? And if she is attractive?

Walker333
04-10-21, 16:48
May I know how old is she? And if she is attractive?She's probably early 30, a nice, smiley, not very attractive, but good looking girl. Her main feature is quality massage, the finish is secondary with not that much of a teasing. By the time she gets to the ending, she seems to be pretty exhausted and sweaty.

YmmvMan
04-10-21, 17:57
She's probably early 30, a nice, smiley, not very attractive, but good looking girl. Her main feature is quality massage, the finish is secondary with not that much of a teasing. By the time she gets to the ending, she seems to be pretty exhausted and sweaty.I would agree with Walker that Vivian's massage skills are top notch among AMPs and very sensual I would add. That's really rare when you find an MT that first of all makes you feel like your money was well spent (in that department) and you come out of the session feeling refreshed and energized. She is the sweetest MT you will meet. I've always considered her petit and her body very attractive. She has long dark hair and a pretty face and yea I would say in her early 30's. She doesn't have any tattoos on her body as far as I have been able to see. That is a turn off for me. I have seen her several times before Relax and she had told me that she likes to stay fit by exercising, eating healthy, not smoking and her body shows. When I saw her at Relax she greeted me without any mask on and she wore tight leggings, a nice tight top and mid heels. She is still as attractive as hell although when we got to the room she had to put her mask on for covid safety protocol. I guess she wanted to make sure customers would see what her face looked like before the session started. I know most fellows on this forum will treat any MT girl well and with respect. That goes the same with Vivian if you treat her well she will in turn treat you well and the more you get to know her the better she treats you. She is personable, humble and will treat you well enough that you will want to come back to see her. Yea she sweats a little now and then but that's because she is giving you one heck of a massage. Have fun and stay safe fellows.

Tuna Lover
04-14-21, 13:34
So haven't posted in a while so any mistakes take it easy on me.

So I'm usually a EMP guy but was in the mood for something different. Thanks to other members contributions I decided on EV.

Walked into the doorway and rang the bell. It was answered by Jasmine who is a tiny little spinner. Paid for the hour $65 and got ready for my massage. She asked how I wanted my massage I decided on hard which was actually hard. Even though she is tiny she can use her weight and body well to give a good massage. During the massage liberal OTC roaming was definitely allowed. On the flip a good L1 finish was performed. I love that no $$$ was mentioned at all during the massage. After I was satisfied the massage continued until time was up. Her English is pretty good I can definitely understand her. After the massage handed over a tip and got a nice hug before getting walked out. Overall I was very happy and will definitely be back to either see her or others.

DomCorazon
04-14-21, 22:33
So I don't get down that way as much as I'd like. Are there really all of these mt's there or are they using different names? May, Cici, and now Jasmine?

JackRam
04-15-21, 14:08
So I don't get down that way as much as I'd like. Are there really all of these mt's there or are they using different names? May, Cici, and now Jasmine?May, Cici, and Jasmine are the new regulars. May is slim, and petite. Cici is also petite with reddish brown hair. Jasmine is about the same height as May but just a little thicker. All 3 speak English well. Another girl who rotates in when needed is Kiki. Her English is not so good but makes up for it with a near perfect body. Enjoy and stay safe.

Walker333
04-15-21, 16:17
So I don't get down that way as much as I'd like. Are there really all of these mt's there or are they using different names? May, Cici, and now Jasmine?There are 2 for sure May and Jas at ev. They have pretty odd schedule, so Cici is there when one of the above is absent, to have the total 2 on duty.

Mjfor
04-16-21, 14:55
Any suggestions on Royal or Nana, which is best or better, thanks.

EvMaven
04-18-21, 11:12
Any suggestions on Royal or Nana, which is best or better, thanks.Nana is strictly a half-assed, mediocre, massage with no extras. Have never tried Royal. Skokie, in general, is worth avoiding.

Mjfor
04-19-21, 13:39
Nana is strictly a half-assed, mediocre, massage with no extras. Have never tried Royal. Skokie, in general, is worth avoiding.Was in nana saw lilie beautiful around 35 to 40 , paid 75 for the HR, good massage, teasing was ok. Was hesitant to let the but and then back and forth was kinda ruining the mood but she let me undo the bra and let them out and boy was it worth it. L1 slow strokes, plenty of attention to the boys and taint and good finish. Hot towel. 55 OTD.

Falken
04-19-21, 19:06
Thinking about trying out K-Spa since I'll be in the Evanston area next week. Does anyone know if they have a table shower (or even a regular shower) there? I never tried this place under the old ownership so I'm unfamiliar with the facility.

Walker333
04-19-21, 23:47
Thinking about trying out K-Spa since I'll be in the Evanston area next week. Does anyone know if they have a table shower (or even a regular shower) there? I never tried this place under the old ownership so I'm unfamiliar with the facility.They do have a shower, but, for unknown reasons, are reluctant to let clients use it, complaining that it's not working. If it's really very important to you, inquire about it before tendering the house fee.

Falken
04-20-21, 15:42
They do have a shower, but, for unknown reasons, are reluctant to let clients use it, complaining that it's not working. If it's really very important to you, inquire about it before tendering the house fee.Thanks. I'll inquire on the phone before heading out there.

RationalityLoL
04-21-21, 22:53
Had a dream I saw Viv at relax. Average looking. Couldn't speak almost ANY english. Teasing was there but she wouldn't touch my junk. On the flip, she didn't take her time and wanted me to bust right away. She put on some massage cream or whatever it was that was cooling. I didn't like that, oil is best for this, and it turned my junk cold. Won't be back there again. This hobby sucks ass in this city. For a city this big, you'd think that there would be more options. I will end up getting a girlfriend at some point soon here. Fuck this shit.

DomCorazon
04-22-21, 21:36
The tale of two cities. I went to nana a couple times. Probably back in 2018,2019. Now one monger says no action, another says girls out and slow L1. Tell me where some 20,30, 40 year old Chinese L3 is and I'm there.

Walker333
04-23-21, 15:59
The tale of two cities. I went to nana a couple times. Probably back in 2018,2019. Now one monger says no action, another says girls out and slow L1. Tell me where some 20,30, 40 year old Chinese L3 is and I'm there.Nana has always been hit or miss. Unless you are very loyal, well known, old client, YMMV. IMHO to find FS in Skokie would be close to impossible, with the exemption of unknown to general public, deeply UTR escorts. The closest place is Howard in Ev.

AllItMatter
04-26-21, 23:18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Visited Nana not too long ago, saw Koko I know she's been reviewed here Received the same great service L1 Open access up top, nice finish, she wanted to be sure I got my full hour, as I was about to get up after getting cleaned up, she stopped me, as we had 10 more minutes. Would repeat.

OrdLover
04-28-21, 13:47

Relax. This place has been around for quite some time but rarely reviewed. Decent shop but low volume so usually one MT at a time. They close the shop often if they can't find girls to work. Recently the best is Amy who works a few days per week. She is cute, tiny, probably 30. Massage is pretty good and her English is good enough to have reasons conversation. Finish is L1 without negotiation, but more is available at budget pricing if you ask nicely. All in all it is a decent option to have in the mix.

Hope this helps. Sorry about all the lurking without contributing. Will try to be a good community member going forward.Wanted to see Amy. Called And found out she is gone. Does anyone know where she went to or have her WeChat?

Kpnop
04-29-21, 01:04
Was at Relax spa recently and got Vivian. I had called them before I went to see if she was there (bad idea). They called and texted me a few times while I was driving. I'm not a big fan of them contacting your phone, I'm sure most of you guys aren't either.

Anyways Viv is a great masseuse with an L1 finish. She's not really attractive but she gives a really good massage and the l1 is extra tbh. I would see her if you got want a real massage.

DomCorazon
05-01-21, 13:02
Don't know who I had. She was a little thicker so maybe mms. She wore a dress but had some different kind of undergarments. She did some nice teasing along with straddling my head in her dress to massage my butt. She pushed ss but I got her to do within a second. We went over time but she let me stay until I finished also with a little fiv but that was it. Then on my way out I see the young petite thing at the desk. Always my luck.

Walker333
05-03-21, 09:39
Don't know who I had. She was a little thicker so maybe mms. She wore a dress but had some different kind of undergarments. She did some nice teasing along with straddling my head in her dress to massage my butt. She pushed ss but I got her to do within a second. We went over time but she let me stay until I finished also with a little fiv but that was it. Then on my way out I see the young petite thing at the desk. Always my luck.It probably was the MMS, and you achieved the highest level available there. The "things" rotate pretty often, and might not rise to the MMS' level.

DarkT
05-03-21, 16:58
It probably was the MMS, and you achieved the highest level available there. The "things" rotate pretty often, and might not rise to the MMS' level.The MMS is Sofia, she's not heavy set, so I think it was one of the people who rotate through.

I had posted earlier asking if anyone had seen Anna from Sherman, and I just happened to draw her at K spa last time. Super skinny spinner if anyone remembers her. She might be using new stage name now, and she said she was part time.

I like the place but it's hard to find a repeat favorite with all the rotating talent. Maybe necessary given the location.

ZzTopSterZz
05-08-21, 08:09
The MMS is Sofia, she's not heavy set, so I think it was one of the people who rotate through.

I had posted earlier asking if anyone had seen Anna from Sherman, and I just happened to draw her at K spa last time. Super skinny spinner if anyone remembers her. She might be using new stage name now, and she said she was part time.

I like the place but it's hard to find a repeat favorite with all the rotating talent. Maybe necessary given the location.Anna is a cute one w surprisingly strong massage for such a tiny girl. Good option if you really need some body work. Very limited roaming and nothing beyond L1 in my experience. She was super sexy with long hair but the short cut isn't as good.

Jimmy Sixty9
05-11-21, 09:43
Stopped by at Ev yesterday and drew Summer / Sunny? Thin / tight body and decent massage with touching available during L1.

She shared that Kiki is no longer there.

Thom Thumb
05-12-21, 15:03
Stopped by at Ev yesterday and drew Summer / Sunny? Thin / tight body and decent massage with touching available during L1.

She shared that Kiki is no longer there.When I saw her she was very alluring wearing a very short tight skirt. She was perfect for back walking being so tiny slim. She let me feel up everything underneath which was a nice bonus. She was a lot of fun so I tipped $60.

AllItMatter
05-12-21, 16:13
When I saw her she was very alluring wearing a very short tight skirt. She was perfect for back walking being so tiny slim. She let me feel up everything underneath which was a nice bonus. She was a lot of fun so I tipped $60.What's the full name or address thanks.

Amplitude
05-12-21, 19:35
Older Rockford-trip veteran here; scuffled around since that fun ended years ago. Happened upon Church St. Maybe five years ago and fell for a tall, well-endowed one who was a tad more liberal than what's generally described here recently. Wish I could remember her name (not to reminisce). Anyway, out of the area for a few years. Double vaccinated. Think I'll darken their door again.

Jimmy Sixty9
05-13-21, 13:32
What's the full name or address thanks.North side or the road.

EdCarbone
05-13-21, 17:47
Anyone tried this out?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/busty-brunette-body-massage-therapist-therapeutic-specials/38876722

GentleBen1
05-13-21, 22:43
Anna is a cute one w surprisingly strong massage for such a tiny girl. Good option if you really need some body work. Very limited roaming and nothing beyond L1 in my experience. She was super sexy with long hair but the short cut isn't as good.Zz you need to clear out some PM space.

ZzTopSterZz
05-14-21, 16:14
Zz you need to clear out some PM space.Thanks, done.

DomCorazon
05-15-21, 17:27
I tried K again. Anna and lisa and I think I got lisa. Curly hair, army pants with short top showing her tummy. Nice technique but she didn't offer much else up. I also got back to ev. I got jasmine aka grace. Wore a skirt. Did a lot of straddling my but both front and reverse. Very sensual. Didn't go much beyond that besides a very little fiv. Really rubbed one out, tank empty.

JackRam
05-17-21, 11:42
When I saw her she was very alluring wearing a very short tight skirt. She was perfect for back walking being so tiny slim. She let me feel up everything underneath which was a nice bonus. She was a lot of fun so I tipped $60.I saw Summer over the weekend and had a very nice time. She is a hottie and sexy in everything she does. But as much as I like Summer, I like May and Jasmine more. Different massage styles, more sensual, and more sexy. At the end of the day, I'd take anyone in the current line up at EV. But if I had a choice it would be May, Jasmine, then Summer. Enjoy!

AllItMatter
05-17-21, 14:45
Got there and was greeted by Lily. I was hella nervous and settled on hhr and got a standard (.6) I enjoyed it. Continues.

With a chatty HJ, allowed roaming on top and kissing on cheek. Will have to visit again.

ZzTopSterZz
05-17-21, 15:39
I saw Summer over the weekend and had a very nice time. She is a hottie and sexy in everything she does. But as much as I like Summer, I like May and Jasmine more. Different massage styles, more sensual, and more sexy. At the end of the day, I'd take anyone in the current line up at EV. But if I had a choice it would be May, Jasmine, then Summer. Enjoy!I have my preferences as well but all good IMHO.

Thom Thumb
05-19-21, 11:01
I have my preferences as well but all good IMHO.Called ahead to get either May or Jasmine, but was told they were both busy for nearly an hour but I could try the new girl Amy who was available now. Told she was just as good so I came right in. Amy is relatively tall, in her 30's, wearing a short red skirt. Very shapely with D cup boobs, tiny waist and great ass. Her English was good enough for me to explain what I like. A lot of fun like my other favorites. 65/60.

HansWehr
05-20-21, 11:35
Last night I went to an AMP for the first time in my life when I visited the place on Church Street. I have received massages from WG's before but never had one in a formal business setting so I was not sure what to expect. Mei answered the doorbell and she was the one who gave me the massage. She was wearing like a women's business suit with a short skirt, which she looked good in and I was turned on despite her definitely being older than what I have become accustomed to.

The massage was straight forward and she kept asking me if I was okay repeatedly to which I said yes repeatedly. Should I have asked for extras at this point? She did press her bosom to my head and brush against me several times. And when massaging my legs she did brush her hand near my balls and groin (I don't think accidentally), but no extras were ever offered. I also was not all that erect, so did she read that as me not being interested in extras? I would like to try this AMP again because I did enjoy the massage, but I would have liked it if she was more forward.

I paid Mei the 65/ hour and when she asked for a tip I gave her 10 bucks as she didn't do much of anything besides give me the body massage.

Help a rookie out please, thank you.

SawBoy1740
05-20-21, 20:38
Last night I went to an AMP for the first time in my life when I visited the place on Church Street. I have received massages from WG's before but never had one in a formal business setting so I was not sure what to expect. Mei answered the doorbell and she was the one who gave me the massage. She was wearing like a women's business suit with a short skirt, which she looked good in and I was turned on despite her definitely being older than what I have become accustomed to.

The massage was straight forward and she kept asking me if I was okay repeatedly to which I said yes repeatedly. Should I have asked for extras at this point? She did press her bosom to my head and brush against me several times. And when massaging my legs she did brush her hand near my balls and groin (I don't think accidentally), but no extras were ever offered. I also was not all that erect, so did she read that as me not being interested in extras? I would like to try this AMP again because I did enjoy the massage, but I would have liked it if she was more forward.

I paid Mei the 65/ hour and when she asked for a tip I gave her 10 bucks as she didn't do much of anything besides give me the body massage.

Help a rookie out please, thank you.You probably should have tipped $20. As for it being straight forward, these girls are smart enough to read your body language. You may have given off a "unsure" vibe so they didn't press the issue. The best way to get them moving is to show that you are interested. If you move first they know it's a much better chance that you're not law enforcement. So when they're working to your side, rub their calf and thigh. This lets them know you're there for more. If they brush you off or step back, you've lost nothing. They stay put, you know you're in the game. Hope this helps.

Jimmy Sixty9
05-21-21, 08:00
Called ahead to get either May or Jasmine, but was told they were both busy for nearly an hour but I could try the new girl Amy who was available now. Told she was just as good so I came right in. Amy is relatively tall, in her 30's, wearing a short red skirt. Very shapely with D cup boobs, tiny waist and great ass. Her English was good enough for me to explain what I like. A lot of fun like my other favorites. 65/60.I visited recently and drew Jasmine for the first time. Good massage and L1 with availability to boobs. Seems like there could be more available. Anyone had any luck beyond L1?

RoronoaZ
05-21-21, 16:14
Saw Coco, said she was 27 LOL. She wore her mask the whole time, allowed some nip touching UTC and OTC lower back rubbing. She wore an annoying outfit that didn't allow me to do much. Her bottom half was layered like fort knox. All in all, a typical visit. 55 hhr /50 tip.

Jimmy Sixty9
05-24-21, 07:44
I hit Ev on Friday and drew Coco? Older lady with a nice body. Was able to to talk her into L2. She dropped her pants and lifted top for access. There a better looking and younger women there but was glad to see more services being offered. I hope the younger girls consider expanding their menus.

RoronoaZ
05-24-21, 09:37
I know the location, but the number I found doesn't seem to work. Would someone mind sending me a private message of the number? Or do you just show up and hope there's an opening?

Mjfor
05-25-21, 14:39
Saw Coco, said she was 27 LOL. She wore her mask the whole time, allowed some nip touching UTC and OTC lower back rubbing. She wore an annoying outfit that didn't allow me to do much. Her bottom half was layered like fort knox. All in all, a typical visit. 55 hhr /50 tip.Same experience, saw Coco l1 with top action. 75 and. 50. While leaving saw few.

Bb2212
05-25-21, 19:36
Is the place ever open if so what are the hours and what rate should be expected phone is bogus.

Sully1234
05-27-21, 07:59
Anyone know where these girls ended up?

Jimmy Sixty9
05-27-21, 09:31
Can't respond to your PM.

HanginBalls
05-28-21, 08:18
Anna is a cute one w surprisingly strong massage for such a tiny girl. Good option if you really need some body work. Very limited roaming and nothing beyond L1 in my experience. She was super sexy with long hair but the short cut isn't as good.Went there with a black bag filled with a large dildo. She inspected it and said that's not for me! I assured it was for me. She looked tentative but I gave her $. 5 and told her to keep the change. Good massage and worked out some kinks. Half hour in I raised my hips and she started teasing the under carriage. I could feel my hole gap and asked her to pour lube in my bungy. The sensation was euphoric as she firmly gripped my shaft while filling my gap. She gasped as I slowly filled my brownie with Mister Big. She seemed to get excited as I turned to see her excited look plus her nipples were erect through her shirt. Her pace quickened and I asked her to twist my balls. She complied and shortly thereafter I unloaded in her hand. I flipped over and she asked if I was ok. She grabbed two wash clothes and cleaned my limper. I took the other and cleaned my bud. I packed up my toy (including the dirty washcloth) and out. Came back five minutes later. Her and mamassan were by the door. She looked concerned while mamassan gleefully smiled. I gave her an extra Jackson for being such a good sport. I turned around as I was walking out. MT said ty while I caught mamassan smiling while checking out my ass. I think mamassan wants a piece of my ass!

SpaGuy21
05-28-21, 15:11
Another one to add to the ignore list. Isn't there a fantasy section or something?

Mr LoudMonger
05-29-21, 14:36
Another one to add to the ignore list. Isn't there a fantasy section or something?How do you "ignore" annoying posters like that? I can't seem to find a button or menu option for that. If it matters I only access this site from my computer, not my phone.

That guy keeps popping up with new names, so the Admin has to play Whack-a-Troll.

Click their name
Click View Profile
Click add to ignore list.

More than that you ignore them by not reading, nor commenting their stuff. It's the internet there will always be trolls, sadly on this web site their are always guys who are happy giving trolls what they want which is attention.

A2

SuburbanMonger
06-05-21, 23:24
I'm new to the AMP scene, originally saw escorts mainly. I went to both of these places over the weekend, had a good time each time.

I don't really remember how I decided where to go first, but I checked out Wellness as it was decently close. Got L1 from a girl named Lisa, she was pretty dam great with her hands on the HE, massage was just alright. She asked if I was first time, decided to just be straight with her and said yeah, but I subtly made it clear I wanted L1. I tipped decently for just OTC and HE (90) so she gave me her name and card, probably wants another nice tip and I do want to see her again but I might just ask for more for the same tip LOL.

I checked out K Spa in Evanston the next day, was curious to see what else was out there. I just did walk-in, so I didn't get Anna, got a girl named Lisa again. Curly brown / black hair. Massage and technique were not as great, but she let me explore UTC after some tip negotiation. An okay experience.

Anyone have exp with these ladies? I think I prefer technique and personality over looks, but sometimes I might just want a decent massage with a looker. Trying to decide where to go next. I'd prefer to find a girl I'm really comfortable with and just be a regular rather than shopping around.

SpaGuy21
06-06-21, 12:19
I'm new to the AMP scene, originally saw escorts mainly. I went to both of these places over the weekend, had a good time each time.

I tipped decently for just OTC and HE (90) so she gave me her name and card, probably wants another nice tip and I do want to see her again but I might just ask for more for the same tip LOL.
The AMP scene is obviously different than the escort scene, so some things to keep in mind. Do your research and read up on these forums. The MTs will try and take advantage of anyone willing to pay more for roaming or more beyond a HE. What you paid is on the very high end, especially only OTC. UTC or nude with a good looking MT and that tip is more appropriate. Don't hesitate to counter their offer or more times than not they will agree. It's not being cheap, but rather, think long term. If you enjoyed a session with a particular MT and started with that kind of tip, if the opportunity arises for something more, think what kind of price range you're getting into. At that price you might as well be going back to the escorts. Also, when you find a good MT, especially someone you click with, there won't be a need to negotiate. You will find that you get serviced and the tip is left up to you (just don't take advantage and be cheap). But that is usually only after you put in a few sessions with the same MT. Good luck!

SmileySam
06-06-21, 14:09
...She asked if I was first time, decided to just be straight with her and said yeah, but I subtly made it clear I wanted L1. I tipped decently for just OTC and HE (90) so she gave me her name and card, probably wants another nice tip and I do want to see her again but I might just ask for more for the same tip LOL.Wow! $90 for a OTC HE. She will probably expect that next time. Wonder if she tells the other MTs about the tip. I hope that is not the new expectation.

Mjfor
06-07-21, 11:53
Went nana saw yo-yo, perky, good massage not much talking easy on negotiation for l1 and roaming.

Jimmy Sixty9
06-08-21, 08:04
Visited recently an met Helen? I hadn't seen her before. She's probably late 30's kinda thick but not fat and wore a mask so couldn't really tell about face. Wore a dress and allowed roaming under her bra during L1. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Jimmy Sixty9
06-08-21, 12:41
Posting here give proximity to Rogers Park.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2315620

OrdinaryDude
06-09-21, 00:15
Long time lurker, very infrequent poster, and haven't partaken of the hobby in any form since before Covid, so first report in a long time. Hadn't seen much about Howard (near Dodge) in a long time so went Tues afternoon and drew Coco. From previous descriptions at Ev and Nana this seems like the same Coco-- prob early 50's, nice body, big bolt-ons, English a bit hard to understand? Is she triplets? Or does she just move to the L1 spots when her friend is in town? Anyway, opted for 1 hour at $65, had an okay (by AMP standards, disappointing by pro standards) massage followed by negotiations on the flip. Offered $100 for L3 which was accepted (though I think she misheard me and thought I said $200-um, no), and had a somewhat rushed but pleasant experience. Highlights were her general attitude and demeanor, her singing (I found it soothing), some parts of the massage, and price vs. Mt. Prospect haunts. Turnoffs for me were frequent use of hand sanitizer spray on my hands, not taking off top fully, and fake dirty talk (so big, et al). All in all not bad, might repeat, but even though she was nice and fairly fit for her age, didn't connect so much. I think I get why Mt. Prospect is more expensive. Anyway, stay safe my friends.

ZzTopSterZz
06-09-21, 08:59
Visited recently an met Helen? I hadn't seen her before. She's probably late 30's kinda thick but not fat and wore a mask so couldn't really tell about face. Wore a dress and allowed roaming under her bra during L1. Worth checking out if you're in the area.Have not met Helen but had a good L1 visit with May the other day. She's a cute little thing with pretty good English. Clothing is not conducive to a lot of roaming up top but the massage is pretty good and her skills at the finish are truly excellent. Would repeat with either her or Jassmine. Heard there's a newer girl called Amy who sounds good but I have not seen her yet.

JustAMonger
06-09-21, 11:44
Long time lurker, very infrequent poster, and haven't partaken of the hobby in any form since before Covid, so first report in a long time. Hadn't seen much about Howard (near Dodge) in a long time so went Tues afternoon and drew Coco. From previous descriptions at Ev and Nana this seems like the same Coco-- prob early 50's, nice body, big bolt-ons, English a bit hard to understand? Is she triplets? Or does she just move to the L1 spots when her friend is in town? Anyway, opted for 1 hour at $65, had an okay (by AMP standards, disappointing by pro standards) massage followed by negotiations on the flip. Offered $100 for L3 which was accepted (though I think she misheard me and thought I said $200-um, no), and had a somewhat rushed but pleasant experience. Highlights were her general attitude and demeanor, her singing (I found it soothing), some parts of the massage, and price vs. Mt. Prospect haunts. Turnoffs for me were frequent use of hand sanitizer spray on my hands, not taking off top fully, and fake dirty talk (so big, et al). All in all not bad, might repeat, but even though she was nice and fairly fit for her age, didn't connect so much. I think I get why Mt. Prospect is more expensive. Anyway, stay safe my friends.Good review and thanks for contributing! Others will feel like sharing with you I'm sure. I like when they dirty talk even if it's fake as long as they don't keep repeating the same thing over and over.

You say you offered her a hundred she took it but then afterwards she thought you might have said 200? Did she argue with you after the tip?

Jimmy Sixty9
06-09-21, 23:10
Went to Ev today and met Lai Lai? Really nice massage and L1. She's likely in early 30's and was wearing a very short skirt with a tight blazer type top. Looked like a sexy flight attendant. She says she has been there for several months but I've never seen her before. She says she only has been working there 1 or 2 days a week and now there 6 days a week. You should check her out. I will be pressing for more than L1 at next visit although I've only gotten more than L1 twice is many visits.

BabyBoy2013
06-10-21, 01:06
Went to Ev today and met Lai Lai? Really nice massage and L1. She's likely in early 30's and was wearing a very short skirt with a tight blazer type top. Looked like a sexy flight attendant. She says she has been there for several months but I've never seen her before. She says she only has been working there 1 or 2 days a week and now there 6 days a week. You should check her out. I will be pressing for more than L1 at next visit although I've only gotten more than L1 twice is many visits.Are you sure this wasn't May, Sounds like May, Blue outfit right? She's the only 1 that I've seen that dresses like this. Had a dream that I was there today, good time but it was that time of the month for her so maybe by the weekend she'll be all good. In my other dream I was there last week and saw Jasmine, also a good time only L1 can be had but she did invite me to dine at the why. Stay safe gents.

Jimmy Sixty9
06-10-21, 18:36
Are you sure this wasn't May, Sounds like May, Blue outfit right? She's the only 1 that I've seen that dresses like this. Had a dream that I was there today, good time but it was that time of the month for her so maybe by the weekend she'll be all good. In my other dream I was there last week and saw Jasmine, also a good time only L1 can be had but she did invite me to dine at the why. Stay safe gents.Maybe I misheard the name. Yes, blue outfit.

I'll need to check out Jasmine.

OkeeDokee
06-11-21, 11:20
Trying to track down Anna. Saw her at k in Evanston a few weeks ago. Please lmk if any insight.

OkeeDokee
06-11-21, 11:29
Went there with a black bag filled with a large dildo. She inspected it and said that's not for me! I assured it was for me. She looked tentative but I gave her $. 5 and told her to keep the change. Good massage and worked out some kinks. Half hour in I raised my hips and she started teasing the under carriage. I could feel my hole gap and asked her to pour lube in my bungy. The sensation was euphoric as she firmly gripped my shaft while filling my gap. She gasped as I slowly filled my brownie with Mister Big. She seemed to get excited as I turned to see her excited look plus her nipples were erect through her shirt. Her pace quickened and I asked her to twist my balls. She complied and shortly thereafter I unloaded in her hand. I flipped over and she asked if I was ok. She grabbed two wash clothes and cleaned my limper. I took the other and cleaned my bud. I packed up my toy (including the dirty washcloth) and out. Came back five minutes later. Her and mamassan were by the door. She looked concerned while mamassan gleefully smiled. I gave her an extra Jackson for being such a good sport. I turned around as I was walking out. MT said ty while I caught mamassan smiling while checking out my ass. I think mamassan wants a piece of my ass!Any idea where Anna is working now?

GentleBen1
06-11-21, 20:41
Have not met Helen but had a good L1 visit with May the other day. She's a cute little thing with pretty good English. Clothing is not conducive to a lot of roaming up top but the massage is pretty good and her skills at the finish are truly excellent. Would repeat with either her or Jassmine. Heard there's a newer girl called Amy who sounds good but I have not seen her yet.ZZ, time to clean out your inbox.

OrdinaryDude
06-13-21, 16:48
Good review and thanks for contributing! Others will feel like sharing with you I'm sure. I like when they dirty talk even if it's fake as long as they don't keep repeating the same thing over and over.

You say you offered her a hundred she took it but then afterwards she thought you might have said 200? Did she argue with you after the tip?She didn't argue, I think she just honestly thought I said $200. There was a lot of language barrier miscommunication between us. But she wasn't surly or anything after-on the contrary, was overall very pleasant, if a little rushed.

AllItMatter
06-14-21, 16:43
Stopped by wellness saw Linda, massage was good was happy until flip, she asked 120 for l1 and for top play, straightaway said no. After next few days went to NaNa saw Coco and out with l1 and top play all for. 50.

ZzTopSterZz
06-16-21, 01:09
Long time lurker, very infrequent poster, and haven't partaken of the hobby in any form since before Covid, so first report in a long time. Hadn't seen much about Howard (near Dodge) in a long time so went Tues afternoon and drew Coco. From previous descriptions at Ev and Nana this seems like the same Coco-- prob early 50's, nice body, big bolt-ons, English a bit hard to understand? Is she triplets? Or does she just move to the L1 spots when her friend is in town? Anyway, opted for 1 hour at $65, had an okay (by AMP standards, disappointing by pro standards) massage followed by negotiations on the flip. Offered $100 for L3 which was accepted (though I think she misheard me and thought I said $200-um, no), and had a somewhat rushed but pleasant experience. Highlights were her general attitude and demeanor, her singing (I found it soothing), some parts of the massage, and price vs. Mt. Prospect haunts. Turnoffs for me were frequent use of hand sanitizer spray on my hands, not taking off top fully, and fake dirty talk (so big, et al). All in all not bad, might repeat, but even though she was nice and fairly fit for her age, didn't connect so much. I think I get why Mt. Prospect is more expensive. Anyway, stay safe my friends.Glad to be getting back to normal post-Covid. As friends here know I'm not a L3 guy so I can't speak to that end of things. But with the euro scene on life support and my ME favorite on extended vacation I gave Coco a try and would repeat. Great figure with an unobstructed view of the enhancements. I prefer the natural look but it's impossible not to be somewhat impressed. I'm terrible at guessing ages but thought she was closer to 40 yo. Nice personality (English is weak but enough to communicate), and good AMP massage with a little coaching from the table. Pretty standard $65/50.

Off to New York next week and still looking for ideas. My last trip was a nightmare and the Manhattan board sucks (unless you want to read 200 posts on the same quick visit L2/ L3 ladies in Chinatown) so if anyone has leads on soemthing a little classier please let me know via pm.

Kitty Comb
06-18-21, 12:09
Glad to be getting back to normal post-Covid. As friends here know I'm not a L3 guy so I can't speak to that end of things. But with the euro scene on life support and my ME favorite on extended vacation I gave Coco a try and would repeat. Great figure with an unobstructed view of the enhancements. I prefer the natural look but it's impossible not to be somewhat impressed. I'm terrible at guessing ages but thought she was closer to 40 yo. Nice personality (English is weak but enough to communicate), and good AMP massage with a little coaching from the table. Pretty standard $65/50.I too post and visit rarely but found the info here helpful so thought I'd chime in. I took a chance with Howard Dodge last week and drew CoOo. Actually saw her twice, both times L1. Nice personality, good but fake tits, language can be a little barrier. Hand sanitizer was a put off, but didn't ruin the time. I'm told, if I heard correctly, M-F only.

Walker333
06-18-21, 15:22
Glad to be getting back to normal post-Covid. As friends here know I'm not a L3 guy so I can't speak to that end of things. But with the euro scene on life support and my ME favorite on extended vacation I gave Coco a try and would repeat. Great figure with an unobstructed view of the enhancements. I prefer the natural look but it's impossible not to be somewhat impressed. I'm terrible at guessing ages but thought she was closer to 40 yo. Nice personality (English is weak but enough to communicate), and good AMP massage with a little coaching from the table. Pretty standard $65/50.

Off to New York next week and still looking for ideas. My last trip was a nightmare and the Manhattan board sucks (unless you want to read 200 posts on the same quick visit L2/ L3 ladies in Chinatown) so if anyone has leads on soemthing a little classier please let me know via pm.There are some nice, detailed reports, but I'm confused, where is she now at Ev, How, or Nana?

Kitty Comb
06-18-21, 17:01
(QUOTE=Walker333;5404331]There are some nice, detailed reports, but I'm confused, where is she now at Ev, How, or Nana? [QUOTE]I saw a 40 something version of her at HW. It's probably a popular name most places now, given our reviews.

BabyBoy2013
06-18-21, 17:49
There are some nice, detailed reports, but I'm confused, where is she now at Ev, How, or Nana?Coco is at Howard. Had I dream I stopped in but saw the new girl Eva, she's Japanese. Nice lady, probably 40's limited English, petite, not much butt, has some man mades on top if that's your thing. Massage isn't that strong unless you ask her to walk on your back. Overall OK experience if wish to give her a try. Have fun guys be safe.

JohnnyD12
06-19-21, 00:18
Had a dream I went into that old place and met Andrea who later said all her friends call her Connie to which I didn't ask why. Maybe 40's with a flat bottom but a pleasant and nice demeanor. 6. 5 for an hour which included some very nice grazing along my backside and low hanging fruit. Went in and out a few times but I was nice to her about it and we seemed to do well. On the flip I encountered my first every proposition for SS which I playfully denied for what seemed like 11 back and forths with Connie until she finally gave way to a slippery and quick finish. The cat and mouse was fun but I wouldn't repeat the experience again. She was very playful afterwards and gave me a nice smack on the rear on my way out. Maybe that was my trial round with her? Who knows.

ZzTopSterZz
06-19-21, 08:28
There are some nice, detailed reports, but I'm confused, where is she now at Ev, How, or Nana?That was Coco at Howard.

SpaGuy21
06-19-21, 14:31
From previous descriptions at Ev and Nana this seems like the same Coco-- prob early 50's, nice body, big bolt-ons, English a bit hard to understand? Is she triplets? Or does she just move to the L1 spots when her friend is in town? Coco, Koko, Co Co is a common Asian MT name. More likely there are multiple, different Coco's rather than the same Coco bouncing around AMPs.

GentleBen1
06-19-21, 16:56
Stopped by wellness saw Linda, massage was good was happy until flip, she asked 120 for l1 and for top play, straightaway said no. After next few days went to NaNa saw Coco and out with l1 and top play all for. 50.Next visit to Wellness ask for Lisa. Better massage. Same menu no hassles for $50.

Jimmy Sixty9
06-23-21, 14:49
Stopped by at EV and met Summer. Never saw her before and she says she has been there awhile but only works Mondays and Tuesdays. Massage was average, maybe a bit below, but provided L1 with top off. In her 40's (maybe early 50's) with decent body. B cups nice face. I wouldn't walk away but would prefer Jasmine or May May.

SaintChuck
06-23-21, 21:14
Coco, Koko, Co Co is a common Asian MT name. More likely there are multiple, different Coco's rather than the same Coco bouncing around AMPs.You are correct. It seems that every spa has a Coco, Sophie or Sophia, Mei, and probably the most popular name is Lily. I must have a dozen WeChat contacts named Lily. LOL. SaintChuck.

DarkT
06-28-21, 13:36

I don't really remember how I decided where to go first, but I checked out Wellness as it was decently close. Got L1 from a girl named Lisa, she was pretty dam great with her hands on the HE, massage was just alright. She asked if I was first time, decided to just be straight with her and said yeah, but I subtly made it clear I wanted L1. I tipped decently for just OTC and HE (90) so she gave me her name and card, probably wants another nice tip and I do want to see her again but I might just ask for more for the same tip LOL.

I checked out K Spa in Evanston the next day, was curious to see what else was out there. I just did walk-in, so I didn't get Anna, got a girl named Lisa again. Curly brown / black hair. Massage and technique were not as great, but she let me explore UTC after some tip negotiation. An okay experience.

Anyone have exp with these ladies? I think I prefer technique and personality over looks, but sometimes I might just want a decent massage with a looker. Trying to decide where to go next. I'd prefer to find a girl I'm really comfortable with and just be a regular rather than shopping around.I have experience with both Anna and Lisa, unfortunately I think the MMS Sofie cycles the girls around a lot, maybe because it's too far for the girls to come (most live in Chinatown) or maybe because it's easier to avoid potential LE issues by not having the same girl for too long. Both were great for me, I don't know where either went unfortunately. If anyone knows, please post.

Going to try the new girl, will post a review.

DarkT
06-28-21, 13:39
Next visit to Wellness ask for Lisa. Better massage. Same menu no hassles for $50.I know they are sisters, but which is which? I thought Lisa was the younger slightly shorter one, with a really slight cleft upper lip, and Linda was the older one.

DarkT
06-28-21, 13:57
You probably should have tipped $20. As for it being straight forward, these girls are smart enough to read your body language. You may have given off a "unsure" vibe so they didn't press the issue. The best way to get them moving is to show that you are interested. If you move first they know it's a much better chance that you're not law enforcement. So when they're working to your side, rub their calf and thigh. This lets them know you're there for more. If they brush you off or step back, you've lost nothing. They stay put, you know you're in the game. Hope this helps.Fully agree on the body language. At the start or the massage, you can try just gently touching their legs, and making a little small talk. Many of the girls don't have much English at their command yet, but it helps. If they move your hand or move back, it's potentially game over for more at the end. If they brush your undercarriage, show some sign you like it, and see if they keep it up. If it's an accident they will either not repeat but if they will keep it up, show that you enjoy it. That will usually accelerate the process.

Most girls I go to won't ask about tip at this point, and I don't go back to the ones that are really pushy about it. Usually they don't tend to give the best service anyway in my experience, but YMMV.

HoosierT
06-29-21, 11:19
I have experience with both Anna and Lisa, unfortunately I think the MMS Sofie cycles the girls around a lot, maybe because it's too far for the girls to come (most live in Chinatown) or maybe because it's easier to avoid potential LE issues by not having the same girl for too long. Both were great for me, I don't know where either went unfortunately. If anyone knows, please post.

Going to try the new girl, will post a review.I'm sorry to hear Lisa is gone. I hope it's a temporary situation. I may go there in the next couple days, and I'll try to report.

Generally, I'm only looking for a good massage, teasing and what I believe is classified here as L1 (if anyone is feeling generous, can you send me the definitions of L1 etc? Anyhow, I'm not looking for the full boat. Lisa gave a nice massage and what I was looking for.

At Royal, it was. Fine (to be generous). The massage was ok. And other things were available, but it was tough. Royal is low on my list.

I hope those reviews help someone out here. I don't post much, but I also don't visit the ladies much. I appreciate everybody's input.

Walker333
06-29-21, 12:08
I'm sorry to hear Lisa is gone. I hope it's a temporary situation. I may go there in the next couple days, and I'll try to report.

Generally, I'm only looking for a good massage, teasing and what I believe is classified here as L1 (if anyone is feeling generous, can you send me the definitions of L1 etc? Anyhow, I'm not looking for the full boat. Lisa gave a nice massage and what I was looking for.

At Royal, it was. Fine (to be generous). The massage was ok. And other things were available, but it was tough. Royal is low on my list.

I hope those reviews help someone out here. I don't post much, but I also don't visit the ladies much. I appreciate everybody's input.L1 = HJ, L2 = BJ, L3 = FS. And BTW, royal has always been legit, then for some short period of time, it slightly opened up, finally, now it's hit or miss, YMMV, but mostly MIISS = waste of time and money. Stay safe.

OrdLover
06-30-21, 07:00
May- Thin and cute looking. B cups. Massage was a good. She have the strength but not the skill. As other said she likes to do body to body. Mostly she lays on top of you. Nothing special. Her English is decent. Flip and off to HJ. She takes her time. Nice round ass. Mostly otc.

Jasmine- opposite of May. A bit thicker. Also B cups. Great massage. Ok strength but had the skills. Her English is very good. Flip. Nice HJ also takes her time. Mostly otc.

Summer. Definitely older. A b cups. Massage was a mixed. Very strong. But rubs one area for a while then moves to the next area. Don't like that style. Flip. More mechanical HJ. Mostly otc.

May and summer was wearing that airline uniform so hard to play on top. Jasmine was wearing a dress.

AllItMatter
07-03-21, 19:23
Anyone know yo-yo at nana even entertains an L1? If so what's the damage. Looking for a solid massage and nothing crazy. Plus other menu items I've heard are at quite a premium at nana nowadays Thanks and stay safe.

BabyBoy2013
07-04-21, 00:06
May- Thin and cute looking. B cups. Massage was a good. She have the strength but not the skill. As other said she likes to do body to body. Mostly she lays on top of you. Nothing special. Her English is decent. Flip and off to HJ. She takes her time. Nice round ass. Mostly otc.

Jasmine- opposite of May. A bit thicker. Also B cups. Great massage. Ok strength but had the skills. Her English is very good. Flip. Nice HJ also takes her time. Mostly otc.

Summer. Definitely older. A b cups. Massage was a mixed. Very strong. But rubs one area for a while then moves to the next area. Don't like that style. Flip. More mechanical HJ. Mostly otc.

May and summer was wearing that airline uniform so hard to play on top. Jasmine was wearing a dress.Was just there today. Had this dream that I saw Jasmine, I've also seen May before and they both let me have access to other secluded parts LOL. UTC. I've even had the kitty Kat. In my face and allowed to dine. Haha anyways always a good time. Take care guys.

Sully1234
07-08-21, 14:22
I was in the area early one morning maybe yesterday at about 7:30 am. So I called to see if anyone was there and available. Not the best by far but we've known each other for a long time. Told me to go to the back door, still in her pjs which works for me. Had a good time I would have rather gone to EV but it was a matter of timing.

Walker333
07-09-21, 14:59
I was in the area early one morning maybe yesterday at about 7:30 am. So I called to see if anyone was there and available. Not the best by far but we've known each other for a long time. Told me to go to the back door, still in her pjs which works for me. Had a good time I would have rather gone to EV but it was a matter of timing.Anyone knows where Am is and who and how performs there? There is an old, rotten, stinky place on Oakton, near Crawford, with just one middle age provider that perfectly matches the place itself, but AM seems to be a different one. Feel free to PM.

SpaGuy21
07-09-21, 17:50
Anyone knows where Am is; old, rotten, stinky place on Oakton, near CrawfordI think you are talking about the same place and the previous post refers to the time of day. As in am Or morning.

RedNoFive5
07-26-21, 00:45
Had Sophia. She's much older, but decent massage with standard finish (plus p-spot work). Good in a pinch.

Walker333
07-26-21, 21:03
Had Sophia. She's much older, but decent massage with standard finish (plus p-spot work). Good in a pinch.She is the owner, the rest of her stuff comes and leaves. P massage is optional, but otherwise she provides pretty decent service, just her shower is a joke.

RoronoaZ
07-31-21, 18:28
Had Coco before, this time I had Sophia.

I hadn't mongered in a while and I really needed this. Sophia and I really meshed well. Allowed full access and had a very deep FIV session on her. I let it go at the beginning, got a nice massage, then was in the mood again, so she was on all fours on the bed with her V in my face. I was FIV again while she was handling me until I went again. Amazing time very passionate.

She was cute, not too bad tatas with a fairly decent behind if I say so myself. I was in heat like mad so it was great relief.

House fee + . 6 because I felt generous and had a great time.

HanginBalls
08-01-21, 02:29
She is the owner, the rest of her stuff comes and leaves. P massage is optional, but otherwise she provides pretty decent service, just her shower is a joke.Told me I was too big to pork her. Sixty-nine was great! She gets very wet and tastes bitter but sweet. CBJ was fine. Pulled off the cover. She said," No sucky sucky" and proceeded to spit on my cock while aggressively stroking my cock. She teased my ass so I lifted my hips for easier access. She plays with it till she slides two fingers in my manhole. In the meantime she shifts her hips till her ass is above my face. I hesitate for a bit, but I'm so turned on she could've dropped a nugget and I would have devoured it. I took a deep whiff and she smelled musky. I threw caution into the wind and bolted my tongue in her starhole. She arched her back and gasped as I probed her ass deep. Her stroking quickened as she pushed my prostate with four fingers buried deep in my manpussy. She started bucking the pulled her asshole from my tongue and started riding my face. Clit, pussy, ass she alternated while grunting and moaning. Moments later she smeared my face with her nectars while punishing my asshole. A few minutes later I started bucking and filled her chest with my load. We rested for a bit till she turned around and showed me her cum filled titties. She scooted forward and rubbed her tits on my face while devilishly laughing.

Door fee + $. 5 for extras.

Rudykzooti
08-01-21, 15:59
I visited mid-day Sunday. Drew Lisa who has been mentioned here before so I was optimistic. She wore a mask and what appeared to be safety goggles the whole time which I don't hold against by any means these days. Massage was good, not great, I had asked for medium and she did work a knot in my shoulder with a little encouragement by me. There was nice teasing and a little tugging under prior to leaving the room and coming back with a bucket and towel to wipe off the oil. That was a first, usually it's the hot towel rub down and tease. Once flipped she stated negotiations which kills the momentum. She wanted. 6 for standard finish and I declined. We settled for fifteen less. She probably was not happy but finished the job and gave some uninspired stretching to kill the clock.

I was out in 50 min. I had tried to try the new place in L wood near Lincoln and Crawford, but was told to come back in and hour. Anyone try it yet? PM if so.

Amplitude
08-02-21, 14:37
Told me I was too big to pork her. Sixty-nine was great! She gets very wet and tastes bitter but sweet. CBJ was fine. Pulled off the cover. She said," No sucky sucky" and proceeded to spit on my cock while aggressively stroking my cock. She teased my ass so I lifted my hips for easier access. She plays with it till she slides two fingers in my manhole. In the meantime she shifts her hips till her ass is above my face. I hesitate for a bit, but I'm so turned on she could've dropped a nugget and I would have devoured it. I took a deep whiff and she smelled musky.Did you use a Mepps Magnum Bucktail or Double Cow Girl? What a bunch of shit with time spent that I can't get back, sir.

SunnyBeaches7
08-02-21, 15:22
Told me I was too big to pork her. Sixty-nine was great! She gets very wet and tastes bitter but sweet. CBJ was fine. Pulled off the cover. She said," No sucky sucky" and proceeded to spit on my cock while aggressively stroking my cock. She teased my ass so I lifted my hips for easier access. She plays with it till she slides two fingers in my manhole. In the meantime she shifts her hips till her ass is above my face. I hesitate for a bit, but I'm so turned on she could've dropped a nugget and I would have devoured it. I took a deep whiff and she smelled musky. I threw caution into the wind and bolted my tongue in her starhole. She arched her back and gasped as I probed her ass deep. Her stroking quickened as she pushed my prostate with four fingers buried deep in my manpussy. She started bucking the pulled her asshole from my tongue and started riding my face. Clit, pussy, ass she alternated while grunting and moaning. Moments later she smeared my face with her nectars while punishing my asshole. A few minutes later I started bucking and filled her chest with my load. We rested for a bit till she turned around and showed me her cum filled titties. She scooted forward and rubbed her tits on my face while devilishly laughing.

Door fee + $. 5 for extras.This is way more service than my experience. I assume you are a regular. All this for an additional .5? Seems too good to be true.

SunnyBeaches7
08-02-21, 16:43
I have been out of the game since COVID and looking to come back in. I wanted to get a feeling out there for what is standard. I am used to standard being. 6 for a hour long massage and. 4 for good standard L1 service. Is that still the case? Have things changed?

Kitty Comb
08-02-21, 18:32
Took the plunge there today. Had a dream I saw Chinese woman Lisa, late 40's? Pretty standard self guided tour with limits. 75 door / . 40 tip.

Might try the others there that are younger. Door fee higher than others.

Lemeduyu
08-02-21, 19:16
This is way more service than my experience. I assume you are a regular. All this for an additional .5? Seems too good to be true.It's a penthouse tale. Didn't happen but a good read.

Kitty Comb
08-02-21, 22:49
It's a penthouse tale. Didn't happen but a good read.Reads like one, but hey maybe someone's got major appeal.
Isn't Door fee + $. 5 for extras. = Door + $150?

ZzTopSterZz
08-03-21, 07:54
I have been out of the game since COVID and looking to come back in. I wanted to get a feeling out there for what is standard. I am used to standard being. 6 for a hour long massage and. 4 for good standard L1 service. Is that still the case? Have things changed?40 is still the norm for standard L1, but expect to pay a little more for some roaming or for a girl who's above average in looks, personality, massage skills, etc. I often tip 60 but tend to see regulars who I know will offer topless and generally provide good service. It's totally up to you.

$. 5 is old school where $ = 100 dollars so 1. 5 = 150 dollars.

Quimby
08-05-21, 12:01
Tried them out yesterday. Disappointing. Got Melissa, older but still nice looking body. She had on a clingy short dress so I thought maybe. In the room found out she had shorts on underneath. Usual routine with the weak rub. I am reaching under, roaming OTC trying to send hints to what I am here for. Nothing. Tried to pull down on the shorts she stops me. Try to wigggle a finger inside shorts up her leg and she is slapping it away saying no no no. I'm done at this point and I am still face down. She asks me to turn over then pours too much oil on my hands and tries to place them on me for self service. Thats it. I grab the hot towels out of the warmer and wipe all the oil off. Now she is looking at me and I won't look at her at this point. Just want to go. She kind of pleads and I tell her everything and she just looks at me crosseyed like. She knows what I am asking for just playing dumb. I walk out, she can have the 5 buck change. What is this BS 55 half hour fee anyway? Not even a shower before the table. Did I just get the wrong gal?

Walker333
08-05-21, 13:44
Tried them out yesterday. Disappointing. Got Melissa, older but still nice looking body. She had on a clingy short dress so I thought maybe. In the room found out she had shorts on underneath. Usual routine with the weak rub. I am reaching under, roaming OTC trying to send hints to what I am here for. Nothing. Tried to pull down on the shorts she stops me. Try to wigggle a finger inside shorts up her leg and she is slapping it away saying no no no. I'm done at this point and I am still face down. She asks me to turn over then pours too much oil on my hands and tries to place them on me for self service. Thats it. I grab the hot towels out of the warmer and wipe all the oil off. Now she is looking at me and I won't look at her at this point. Just want to go. She kind of pleads and I tell her everything and she just looks at me crosseyed like. She knows what I am asking for just playing dumb. I walk out, she can have the 5 buck change. What is this BS 55 half hour fee anyway? Not even a shower before the table. Did I just get the wrong gal?Nana has always been hit or miss and mostly miss. Unless you go there regularly and they know you and value your loyalty, there is always a chance that you might waste your time and money.

DMichaels69
08-05-21, 14:18
The ones that offer SS should be paying you then. LOL.

Tried them out yesterday. Disappointing. Got Melissa, older but still nice looking body. She had on a clingy short dress so I thought maybe. In the room found out she had shorts on underneath. Usual routine with the weak rub. I am reaching under, roaming OTC trying to send hints to what I am here for. Nothing. Tried to pull down on the shorts she stops me. Try to wigggle a finger inside shorts up her leg and she is slapping it away saying no no no. I'm done at this point and I am still face down. She asks me to turn over then pours too much oil on my hands and tries to place them on me for self service. Thats it. I grab the hot towels out of the warmer and wipe all the oil off. Now she is looking at me and I won't look at her at this point. Just want to go. She kind of pleads and I tell her everything and she just looks at me crosseyed like. She knows what I am asking for just playing dumb. I walk out, she can have the 5 buck change. What is this BS 55 half hour fee anyway? Not even a shower before the table. Did I just get the wrong gal?

SaintChuck
08-05-21, 17:15
Had Sophia. She's much older, but decent massage with standard finish (plus p-spot work). Good in a pinch.

She is the owner, the rest of her stuff comes and leaves. P massage is optional, but otherwise she provides pretty decent service, just her shower is a joke.I wonder if this is the same Sophie / Sophia that worked in Geneva and Wauconda? SaintChuck.

TravelingFool
08-16-21, 09:21
Recent visit to and'western gave me time to check out the scene in Evanston. Farmhouse restaurant is really good. Anyway, saw that the place on Church Street is popular so I gave it a try.

Looks: 7/10. Got Mei or May. Typical younger AMP provider. 30'ish. Sexy little 1960's stewardess outfit, but that turned out to be a real bait and switch.

Massage: 7/10. I got pretty turned on by the way she sits on you during the massage and could feel the warmth of her crotch on my ass. But the massage itself was just meh.

Chatter: 5/10. English is ok but not enough for running conversation.

Finish: 6/10. Turns out that stewardess outfit was like a body condom. The skirt hid a pair of sport shorts underneath and the top was unbreachable. A little OTC roaming but hard to get over the frustration of the outfit. Still a decent finish with good hands.

65+40. Would repeat but more likely to try some other options next time.

Sully1234
08-16-21, 11:38
I had a dream that I was curious about the talent at Maria's. I call and made an appointment with the intent of leaving if the usual dried up old hags were there. When I showed up I was pleasantly surprised so I went through with the appointment. Monika is very attractive and friendly. When OTC roaming while face down I could tell that she was commando underneath her leggings. On the flip I started to put my hand in her waist band and she dropped her leggings to her knees and the shirt came off without asking. Shaved with full access inside and a standard L1 finish. .130 otd I will be back.

Toasted 420
08-19-21, 21:15
Tried them out yesterday. Disappointing. Got Melissa, older but still nice looking body. She had on a clingy short dress so I thought maybe. In the room found out she had shorts on underneath. Usual routine with the weak rub. I am reaching under, roaming OTC trying to send hints to what I am here for. Nothing. Tried to pull down on the shorts she stops me. Try to wigggle a finger inside shorts up her leg and she is slapping it away saying no no no. I'm done at this point and I am still face down. She asks me to turn over then pours too much oil on my hands and tries to place them on me for self service. Thats it. I grab the hot towels out of the warmer and wipe all the oil off. Now she is looking at me and I won't look at her at this point. Just want to go. She kind of pleads and I tell her everything and she just looks at me crosseyed like. She knows what I am asking for just playing dumb. I walk out, she can have the 5 buck change. What is this BS 55 half hour fee anyway? Not even a shower before the table. Did I just get the wrong gal?I tried Nana last weekend when they open at 10 am. Someone was already there and he got a cute lady in her 30's that seemed to be more personable. I was greeted by a younger lady wearing a pink polyester short flight attendant outfit named Anna and basically had your nightmare to a tee. Thank you for the post that I should've read, it could have saved me from cramping my fingers that day.

Walker333
08-19-21, 23:45
I tried Nana last weekend when they open at 10 am. Someone was already there and he got a cute lady in her 30's that seemed to be more personable. I was greeted by a younger lady wearing a pink polyester short flight attendant outfit named Anna and basically had your nightmare to a tee. Thank you for the post that I should've read, it could have saved me from cramping my fingers that day.The parlour has never been a solid place. I'd NOT risk wasting time and money there.

GentleBen1
08-20-21, 06:44
I know they are sisters, but which is which? I thought Lisa was the younger slightly shorter one, with a really slight cleft upper lip, and Linda was the older one.Lisa is the older taller of the 2, will bring her teenage daughter on occasion.

Cousins not sisters, expect the usual finish. Negotiations are a negative there.

I have seen ads for newer younger talent but Lisa and Linda are the only 2 I have seen over several years.

GentleBen1
08-20-21, 07:36
I had a dream that I was curious about the talent at Maria's. I call and made an appointment with the intent of leaving if the usual dried up old hags were there. When I showed up I was pleasantly surprised so I went through with the appointment. Monika is very attractive and friendly. When OTC roaming while face down I could tell that she was commando underneath her leggings. On the flip I started to put my hand in her waist band and she dropped her leggings to her knees and the shirt came off without asking. Shaved with full access inside and a standard L1 finish. .130 otd I will be back.Good to know. Bronx has been a disappointment the past few years.

SpaGuy21
08-20-21, 12:46
The parlour has never been a solid place. I'd NOT risk wasting time and money there.I can 2nd this. I've been going there for some time and the limited roaming with SS has been their MO for the longest. Again, it's not until you've built a rapport that there may be exceptions to the rule. Not saying it's not possible but rather you shouldn't be surprised when it happens. If you go back a few years on the reports for this place you'll see that it used to be a strict no fun zone.

BabyBoy2013
08-20-21, 22:33
Had a this dream that I stopped at Ev because I herd there was new talent. Her name is Mimi probably 30's or 40's, she's a chunky chick but I gave it a try anyways. Massage was OK not bad and L1 was offered. Not my type since I'm not into chunky girls. She said she just started yesterday. Think I'll just pass on her for next time since chunky girls are not my thing. Stay safe guys.

ZzTopSterZz
08-21-21, 08:23
Anyone had a good experience at Sherman recently? I used to see Anna the 80 pound wonder girl fairly often and have usually been happy with the evolving staff over the years, but I had not been over there in a long time and wanted to see what's what. Met at the door by a 50'ish woman with short hair who I've never seen before. Maybe the owner because certainly not a ++ recruit. In the end I got another lady I've never seen before Jenny. Mid 30's maybe and very average looks. Massage was just ok. English isn't great so there wasn't much to talk about. HJ was decent with a little UTC play up top with some prodding but nothing else. Nice time but nothing memorable.

RoronoaZ
08-23-21, 16:27
Had Summer, paid the house hr. She got got to it and sat on my back completely embracing me at the beginning. Then fully comfortable and same with complete roaming and L1. Massage after, then back to the previous position with closed mouth smooches and L1 again. All in all a fun time! She was your average masseuse. Said she's 26 but likely 40's. B's, small bum, very short (I like them short). Tipped nicely. 7 as she didn't talk about amounts and was very friendly.

OrdLover
08-24-21, 14:00
Had Summer, paid the house hr. She got got to it and sat on my back completely embracing me at the beginning. Then fully comfortable and same with complete roaming and L1. Massage after, then back to the previous position with closed mouth smooches and L1 again. All in all a fun time! She was your average masseuse. Said she's 26 but likely 40's. B's, small bum, very short (I like them short). Tipped nicely. 7 as she didn't talk about amounts and was very friendly.I did a whole roster of the last couple of girls. Jasmine is the better massage and alot younger than Summer. Summer is more like in her 50's.

ZzTopSterZz
08-25-21, 15:00
I did a whole roster of the last couple of girls. Jasmine is the better massage and alot younger than Summer. Summer is more like in her 50's.I like Jas a lot but she's out of town for a while now. Summer's a good stand-in and I will repeat. She gives a good strong massage with back walking or hands / elbows if you want body work. Good sensual and tease if you want to relax. Her English is decent so just tell her what you want. Wears the same "uniform" as the other Church girls with tight fitting zipped top and mini skirt / skort thing but I've not found that a barrier to my enjoyment of the sessions. Maybe I'm just super good looking and the ladies are hot for me (haha not!). I'm terrible at guessing ages but agree with Ror below. Judging from her figure and skin tone I'd say Summer is closer to 40. No sagging or stretching other than a little bit of a belly.

ZzTopSterZz
08-25-21, 15:04
I had a dream that I was curious about the talent at Maria's. I call and made an appointment with the intent of leaving if the usual dried up old hags were there. When I showed up I was pleasantly surprised so I went through with the appointment. Monika is very attractive and friendly. When OTC roaming while face down I could tell that she was commando underneath her leggings. On the flip I started to put my hand in her waist band and she dropped her leggings to her knees and the shirt came off without asking. Shaved with full access inside and a standard L1 finish. .130 otd I will be back.Thanks, Sully. Confirmed. I will post something in emp thread.

SunnyBeaches7
08-25-21, 16:47
Highly recommend Summer. She is small, attractive, and makes you feel like you're special compared to the dozens of other guys who come either before or after you. L1 but unlike any I have had before. No negotiations on tip, just a good time. I rarely tip more than. 4 but tipped. 7 without hesitation.

ChiTownsFin
08-25-21, 20:57
Thanks, Sully. Confirmed. I will post something in emp thread.I am so confused. Please share more details as my experience was wildly different.

ZzTopSterZz
08-26-21, 08:45
I am so confused. Please share more details as my experience was wildly different.Advice to all newbies:

Could be that being young and in shape makes you look like a cop. Could be that asking a provider about her reviews on a sex forum makes you look like a creep. Golden rule is that mongers have to make the first move and cannot ask if sex for money is available. Girls aren't stupid about the fact that this hobby is illegal in our pseudo-Puritanical hypocritical sexually repressed country. Above all be nice and treat the ladies with respect. Sure they are engaged in a "disrespectful" activity but so are we, and I don't want anyone treating me like I'm nothing more than a pile of cash to grab (even if they might think that) anymore than the ladies want you looking at them like nothing more than a pussy to grab (even if you might think that). Build some relationships and earn trust over time.

RTFF where there's lots of good advice for first timers and please add some reviews of your own.

SpaGuy21
08-26-21, 14:28
I am so confused. Please share more details as my experience was wildly different.Here's a hint, it's your first post and you claim your experience was "wildly different" than that of someone else, why not POST that experience and maybe you'll get a response. It sounds like you're fishing for info when you haven't even contributed. Second hint, there's a search function. Search for answers to your questions before seeking / requesting specific answers. Others new to this forum have taken this approach and have faired much better.

DWaits
08-26-21, 15:05
Here's a hint, it's your first post and you claim your experience was "wildly different" than that of someone else, why not POST that experience and maybe you'll get a response. It sounds like you're fishing for info when you haven't even contributed. Second hint, there's a search function. Search for answers to your questions before seeking / requesting specific answers. Others new to this forum have taken this approach and have faired much better.I 100% agree with the first part of the post. I'm confused why ChiTownsFN would post about the experience being different but then not actually sharing how / why it was different. That was an easy opportunity to start with a review and get some credit in the bank among other users (esp. Seniors).

The only part I disagree with is that I have read through this thread and used the search function since I'm far north in Chicago and Maria's has rarely (never?) been discussed in these threads as a place for FS. It has often been discussed as a frustrating place in terms of extras related to price. So, the post below about FS seems way out of the norm. Of course, that poster might be super fit, conventionally good looking, young and the specific MP was up for something different. So, confusing would seem to be an apt response, but as the last two responses highlight, we have no idea how the experience was different.

ChiTownsFin
08-26-21, 18:02
I 100% agree with the first part of the post. I'm confused why ChiTownsFN would post about the experience being different but then not actually sharing how / why it was different. That was an easy opportunity to start with a review and get some credit in the bank among other users (esp. Seniors).

The only part I disagree with is that I have read through this thread and used the search function since I'm far north in Chicago and Maria's has rarely (never?) been discussed in these threads as a place for FS. It has often been discussed as a frustrating place in terms of extras related to price. So, the post below about FS seems way out of the norm. Of course, that poster might be super fit, conventionally good looking, young and the specific MP was up for something different. So, confusing would seem to be an apt response, but as the last two responses highlight, we have no idea how the experience was different.Okay first off I am sorry if I didn't follow protocol here. No one gave me a tutorial as to how I should respond and or what to say? I did post about why my experience was diff but it was never approved so I then PMD the OP'S to gain some insight. Don't understand as to why I am being patronized for legit not know of the clear guidelines here. I am sorry I am newbie trying to navigate the waters but cmon now. Maybe a little friendly advice rather than jumping down my throat.

BabyBoy2013
08-26-21, 21:35
Okay first off I am sorry if I didn't follow protocol here. No one gave me a tutorial as to how I should respond and or what to say? I did post about why my experience was diff but it was never approved so I then PMD the OP'S to gain some insight. Don't understand as to why I am being patronized for legit not know of the clear guidelines here. I am sorry I am newbie trying to navigate the waters but cmon now. Maybe a little friendly advice rather than jumping down my throat.Well I'm sure you've looked through this Site for a minute and have seem some reports, so I guess those are your guidelines. Contribute and I'm sure the guys on here will be happy to help you out when they see that you've put in some work here.

DWaits
08-27-21, 01:12
Okay first off I am sorry if I didn't follow protocol here. No one gave me a tutorial as to how I should respond and or what to say? I did post about why my experience was diff but it was never approved so I then PMD the OP'S to gain some insight. Don't understand as to why I am being patronized for legit not know of the clear guidelines here. I am sorry I am newbie trying to navigate the waters but cmon now. Maybe a little friendly advice rather than jumping down my throat.You can go with a simple structure:

Good: Then bullet point or narrate.

Bad: Then bullet point or narrate.

Then say if you would or would not repeat. Also, make sure to include the price (for an MP that is often going to be house fee / tip), the time, and what services you received.

Or you could write a short description that moves chronologically through the experience. No matter what, other mongers will want to know if the service was good, what was included, what was not on the table, and what you paid.

Hope that helps.

Walker333
08-27-21, 09:46
I 100% agree with the first part of the post. I'm confused why ChiTownsFN would post about the experience being different but then not actually sharing how / why it was different. That was an easy opportunity to start with a review and get some credit in the bank among other users (esp. Seniors).

The only part I disagree with is that I have read through this thread and used the search function since I'm far north in Chicago and Maria's has rarely (never?) been discussed in these threads as a place for FS. It has often been discussed as a frustrating place in terms of extras related to price. So, the post below about FS seems way out of the norm. Of course, that poster might be super fit, conventionally good looking, young and the specific MP was up for something different. So, confusing would seem to be an apt response, but as the last two responses highlight, we have no idea how the experience was different.Long time ago, 10-15 years back, the menu of some providers was open. I personally knew some Russian mts that offered FS out calls, motel service, in calls. Pretty much everything. Agree, it probably has never been discussed here, moreover, it is all in the past.

ItsRubberTime
08-29-21, 14:08
Paid a visit last week. Called in and girl on the phone said Mimi and May were available but Mimi was brand new and available now. Based on reviews here I asked for May and they said okay come in now. When I got there a heavier set girl answered the door and led me to a room. I knew something wasn't right so I asked her name and she said May-May. I said I'm sorry I'm looking for May not Mimi. Anyway she said it's okay I'll take care of you but I insisted she get May. She finally did but geeze I wish I didn't have to do that.

When May came in she was definitely more attractive and slimmer but she was in that stewardess outfit that ended up being hard to get under. The massage was not so good 6. 3/10. Standard finish at the end without much roaming because of her outfit. I don't think I'll repeat. The bait and switch left a bad taste in my mouth.

Walker333
08-30-21, 13:38
I have never seen worst line up in EV then there is now. They usually kept at least one provider who could do a decent massage. There have always been someone attractive, someone to have some fun with, but not at this time. That's sad.

BabyBoy2013
08-30-21, 16:48
I have never seen worst line up in EV then there is now. They usually kept at least one provider who could do a decent massage. There have always been someone attractive, someone to have some fun with, but not at this time. That's sad.I agree, I was just there and saw Summer. Was an OK visit. But think I prefer May or Jasmine. And Jasmine will be out for 6 months. Summer introduced me to a new girl named Mia. I saw another 1 named Mimi before and both of these girls are big and chunky LOL. So unless your into that I would pass.

ChiTownsFin
08-30-21, 19:49
Had a dream at Marias for a 2nd go around with Monica. I let her take the lead and while she got close to the boys nothing transpired. On the flip place towel again on the boys and even adjusted the towel to hint but to no avail. I guess I am just unlucky or look like LE bc as I stated previously my experiences have just been diff. I even tipped well both times in spite of nothing extra. I don't know I would appreciate any tips.

Amplitude
08-30-21, 21:05
Had a dream at Marias for a 2nd go around with Monica. I let her take the lead and while she got close to the boys nothing transpired. On the flip place towel again on the boys and even adjusted the towel to hint but to no avail. I guess I am just unlucky or look like LE bc as I stated previously my experiences have just been diff. I even tipped well both times in spite of nothing extra. I don't know I would appreciate any tips.Started hitting up AMPs in 1996. I used trial and error and really didn't need any tips. I figured it out. My bad that I didn't activate my user name until more recently here. But I rtff (old Guide prior to its one time disappearance) without offering my finds. Don't dream. Read and then go do on your own. You're not even obligated to reveal your secrets. I admit to wanting to keep more than one hotty to myself.

Walker333
09-01-21, 11:21
Was in the area and made a hh appointment and the eventual stop at Ev, hoped to discover something new and, if not exiting, but at least fresh. Unfortunately, there was no one new, the same mediocre, boring, and grim spiderweb.

SmileySam
09-01-21, 14:33
Was in the area and made a hh appointment and the eventual stop at Ev, hoped to discover something new and, if not exiting, but at least fresh. Unfortunately, there was no one new, the same mediocre, boring, and grim spiderweb.+1 the same NW spas. The only places with consistent variety are the KSpas. There you won't get a massage. I'd be happy with a good legit massage from a cute girl.

DeeDee86
09-04-21, 12:27
Hello,

Long time lurker first post. I've been in the hobby since the early 90's. Since then it's been a mixture of escorts, SW's and MP's. I think the escort market is way high now so I'm back to MP's.

I've been to Relax no Howard (near the el) about 6 x's since May. From what I can see. There are 3 different girls - 2 of which are older 40's-50's? Hard to tell with the mask. There is a younger one. Maybe late 20's early 30's. I've only drawn the younger one once and the other two on 2 occasions each. One of the older ladies has worn the same orange sort of Hawaii print sort of dress (she's commando. That much I could tell).

Each time. The massage has been actually pretty good. So at the very least you get a knot worked out of your neck.

Since I am gingerly re-learning the ropes of MP's. I'm not attempting to roam. Or ask for off-menu items. L1 seems to be standard. Not much negotiation. But like I's said. I'm not really trying.

Overall. Place is clean, quiet and the mt's have all been very nice (very little English as far as I can tell). I've worn my covid mask at half-mast and they don't say anything about that.

L1 has been fine. Nothing off the charts. But decent. . 45/ door - . 50/ tip. The orange dress mt wants. 60 and will not go lower.

I'd go back. It's in my neighborhood. But looking to expand it a little. No really interested in L1 (but that'll do) - looking for some other 'options' - Russian or some hot-doggin.

HoosierT
09-08-21, 01:31
Is it really that average? It seems like the perfect location.

I want to try it, but it seems like no one here really likes it. Anybody want to tell me different?

SpaGuy21
09-08-21, 02:46
Is it really that average? It seems like the perfect location.

I want to try it, but it seems like no one here really likes it. Anybody want to tell me different?No one talks about Ya Ya because it is completely legit. Only one way to know for certain though.

Walker333
09-08-21, 15:28
No one talks about Ya Ya because it is completely legit. Only one way to know for certain though.For a short period of time there was a Mongolian Mt. L1 was on the menu only for those whom she knew from some previous parlors where she worked. It was extremely UTR. Then she reaped by the Swift, but not for a long time as well.

HoosierT
09-08-21, 19:38
I have a couple places of choice thanks to everybody out here. But neither of them has a shower. At least, I've never been offered on Central.

Does anyone's place of preference in the area include a shower?

Walker333
09-09-21, 16:28
I have a couple places of choice thanks to everybody out here. But neither of them has a shower. At least, I've never been offered on Central.

Does anyone's place of preference in the area include a shower?If you are inquiring about TS, then the answer is NO, but a regular shower is available at most of the places (ev, k, sunny, Sherman etc). You can always call or walk in and ask.

JackRam
09-09-21, 21:26
I agree, I was just there and saw Summer. Was an OK visit. But think I prefer May or Jasmine. And Jasmine will be out for 6 months. Summer introduced me to a new girl named Mia. I saw another 1 named Mimi before and both of these girls are big and chunky LOL. So unless your into that I would pass.I was lucky enough to visit Jasmine a few time and had a great time. Great massage and L1+ but she is back home for the next 5 months. I did see Mimi once and that chubby little girl was fun, but is gone now. I received a WeChat message today that said there were 2 new girls starting today. Does anyone have any info? If not, I'll be visiting this weekend and will report.

Walker333
09-10-21, 16:27
I was lucky enough to visit Jasmine a few time and had a great time. Great massage and L1+ but she is back home for the next 5 months. I did see Mimi once and that chubby little girl was fun, but is gone now. I received a WeChat message today that said there were 2 new girls starting today. Does anyone have any info? If not, I'll be visiting this weekend and will report.2 days ago, at around 4 pm I tried to book an appointment at Ev by sending them (including the Boss), a text message, but received no respond. It would be helpful to find out what's going on there.

BabyBoy2013
09-10-21, 16:31
I was lucky enough to visit Jasmine a few time and had a great time. Great massage and L1+ but she is back home for the next 5 months. I did see Mimi once and that chubby little girl was fun, but is gone now. I received a WeChat message today that said there were 2 new girls starting today. Does anyone have any info? If not, I'll be visiting this weekend and will report.In my recent Dream I stopped in at Ev and saw the new girl Lisa, descent shape not petite but OK figure, limited English and maybe late 30's or 40's. Massage was good but that's where fun ends. Allowed roaming but it went downhill after that when she started talking shop prices and that killed the session with all the back and forth. Wanted. 80 for L1 LOL. Told her No! And told her what I'm used to tipping. Finally came down to. 60. But by then all was lost and it was a boner kill. She stepped out of the room to get her phone, I guess to use an app translator but by the time she came back I was already dressed. Told her I would still tip her for the massage but she demanded my change from the 60 for the half hour then started demanding more money. At that point I was done and left since it was a shitty experience with this new chick. She was pissed and so was I. But oh well.

SpaGuy21
09-10-21, 16:51
2 days ago, at around 4 pm I tried to book an appointment at Ev by sending them (including the Boss), a text message, but received no respond. It would be helpful to find out what's going on there.I tried texting a week or so ago and it took 2-3 hours to get a response. I would just call if you're interested.

JackRam
09-12-21, 07:48
In my recent Dream I stopped in at Ev and saw the new girl Lisa, descent shape not petite but OK figure, limited English and maybe late 30's or 40's. Massage was good but that's where fun ends. Allowed roaming but it went downhill after that when she started talking shop prices and that killed the session with all the back and forth. Wanted. 80 for L1 LOL. Told her No! And told her what I'm used to tipping. Finally came down to. 60. But by then all was lost and it was a boner kill. She stepped out of the room to get her phone, I guess to use an app translator but by the time she came back I was already dressed. Told her I would still tip her for the massage but she demanded my change from the 60 for the half hour then started demanding more money. At that point I was done and left since it was a shitty experience with this new chick. She was pissed and so was I. But oh well.After having read the reviews on Lisa I decided to take a pass on her. I called yesterday morning (they won't take text anymore) any asked for an appointment with anyone but Lisa. I was told a new girl just started and will be working on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Walked in the shop a few hours later and met Yoki. Yoki is mid 30's with a nice firm body wrapped in a tight little purple dress. Her English is basic and with that she's seem's to be a very sweet person. She delivered an above average massage, never mentioned a tip, and I enjoyed a full hour. She did not disappoint after the flip and I left there 65/50 down. This one's a keeper and I'll be back soon.

Jimmy Sixty9
09-16-21, 14:30
Not Evanston or Skokie but not too far away. Check out my post under Chicago Massage Parlor #24938.

Sully1234
09-22-21, 12:55
Stopped by Sunrise on Dempster yesterday. Rang the bell twice with no answer so I headed to my car and the side door opened and I was invited in by Jia. Took one hour and received great massage (legit) and was very happy with the end. Very attentive and no negotiation. Will repeat. On the way out the car parked next to me had a LEO jacket on the passenger seat.

Walker333
09-23-21, 10:50
Stopped by Sunrise on Dempster yesterday. Rang the bell twice with no answer so I headed to my car and the side door opened and I was invited in by Jia. Took one hour and received great massage (legit) and was very happy with the end. Very attentive and no negotiation. Will repeat. On the way out the car parked next to me had a LEO jacket on the passenger seat.IMHO it's impossible to be "very" happy at the end of a legit massage because it's "either - or" (mutually exclusive events). In any case, I appreciate that you took the plunge and reported back. Stay safe.

ZzTopSterZz
09-23-21, 11:41
IMHO it's impossible to be "very" happy at the end of a legit massage because it's "either - or" (mutually exclusive events). In any case, I appreciate that you took the plunge and reported back. Stay safe.Sounds like he got both a good massage and a happy ending. "legit" by definition means no happy ending but I take his comment to mean the massage was high quality. I've gotten some shit massages from legit therapists and so very good massages from HE providers. The therapeutic quality of the massage has as much to do with the hands and instincts of the therapist as much as the formal training. The very best therapeutic massages in my life have come from legit therapists with both the hands and the training (personality and a sense for when to talk and when to shut up helps as well). But some AMP / emp do a great job also.

Sully1234
09-23-21, 15:58
Sounds like he got both a good massage and a happy ending. "legit" by definition means no happy ending but I take his comment to mean the massage was high quality. I've gotten some shit massages from legit therapists and so very good massages from HE providers. The therapeutic quality of the massage has as much to do with the hands and instincts of the therapist as much as the formal training. The very best therapeutic massages in my life have come from legit therapists with both the hands and the training (personality and a sense for when to talk and when to shut up helps as well). But some AMP / emp do a great job also.Yes I meant that the massage was legitimately good, much better than the usual and she went above and beyond on the finish.

Walker333
09-23-21, 20:04
Yes I meant that the massage was legitimately good, much better than the usual and she went above and beyond on the finish.I appreciate your clarification, and, as soon as visit, I will report. Stay Safe.

Ziroxd91
09-23-21, 20:57
Yes I meant that the massage was legitimately good, much better than the usual and she went above and beyond on the finish.May I know the rate? Would probably try out.

Sully1234
09-27-21, 14:47
May I know the rate? Would probably try out.Door plus six. I got the name wrong, when I went back I found out she goes by Julia

ZzTopSterZz
09-29-21, 16:50
Saw new girl Coco. LOL I'm going to start giving out I'd #s if the AMP names don't get more creative. She's new in town and just started at Ev this week. Young, very pretty, and good massage skills. English is a work in process but she's friendly. Very good addition to the group.

SuburbanMonger
09-29-21, 16:57
I've only been in this hobby for a few months, but I already found my atf so I won't be looking around anymore, so here's a summary of my exp.

I've only been to Tea Therapy, Nana, Wellness, and K.

Tea Therapy. AMP in Glenview, seemed very standard. Only went once as I didn't find anyone there attractive.

Nana. I saw mixed reports so I went once to see for myself. It was self and I wasn't a fan of the layout where I can hear everything since there's no complete walls. Went once and never again.

K. I saw several talents here, but I didn't really ask for their names. The best was a shorter and older lady who was nevertheless in pretty good shape, not sure if she was MMS or what but it was pretty good.

Wellness (Linda) - Been with both Linda and Lisa, only did L1 with both. Linda is short and seems fairly young (25-30? But has a very cute face and is more bubbly in personality. She's a bit pricy. 120-140 for L1 nude and 300 for L2. Not worth it, but it's available.

Wellness (Lisa) - Lisa is a bit older than Linda and is L1 only. She's got a surprisingly nice and fairly athletic build. Her massage is. Okay. Idk if it's just good chemistry or if she's just good at her job, but 10/10 L1 and teasing IMO. I tip on what I believe is the higher end of avg (80-100) so that this experience with a grain of salt since I'm assuming she's just trying to keep me coming back for more.

Marias. Threw this in as I just remembered it. I called, set an apt, was greeted by a very large lady. No disrespect, that's fine and all, but that's also def. Not my preference so I left halfway through since I didn't even want L1 at that point.

I've wanted to look into ind places / talents, but honestly it just seems difficult and sketchy, I'd rather just go to escorts at that point.

Ziroxd91
09-30-21, 10:59
I've only been in this hobby for a few months, but I already found my atf so I won't be looking around anymore, so here's a summary of my exp.

I've only been to Tea Therapy, Nana, Wellness, and K.

Tea Therapy. AMP in Glenview, seemed very standard. Only went once as I didn't find anyone there attractive.

Nana. I saw mixed reports so I went once to see for myself. It was self and I wasn't a fan of the layout where I can hear everything since there's no complete walls. Went once and never again.

K. I saw several talents here, but I didn't really ask for their names. The best was a shorter and older lady who was nevertheless in pretty good shape, not sure if she was MMS or what but it was pretty good.

Wellness (Linda) - Been with both Linda and Lisa, only did L1 with both. Linda is short and seems fairly young (25-30? But has a very cute face and is more bubbly in personality. She's a bit pricy. 120-140 for L1 nude and 300 for L2. Not worth it, but it's available.

Wellness (Lisa) - Lisa is a bit older than Linda and is L1 only. She's got a surprisingly nice and fairly athletic build. Her massage is. Okay. Idk if it's just good chemistry or if she's just good at her job, but 10/10 L1 and teasing IMO. I tip on what I believe is the higher end of avg (80-100) so that this experience with a grain of salt since I'm assuming she's just trying to keep me coming back for more.

Marias. Threw this in as I just remembered it. I called, set an apt, was greeted by a very large lady. No disrespect, that's fine and all, but that's also def. Not my preference so I left halfway through since I didn't even want L1 at that point.

I've wanted to look into ind places / talents, but honestly it just seems difficult and sketchy, I'd rather just go to escorts at that point.I also have the same experience as you. I try to find any Asian Apartment around from RubRating, but not sure if it is legit. Here are couples of them.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/188401?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_fPdM5Yih5sgA.eOgpdIsPW.tvsUgni2YvtOnA3UdJeg-1633013864-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQjR

https://chicago.rubratings.com/185118

MainDude
10-04-21, 09:03
Visited Sunrise Spa recently after a report of decent massage. Seen Julia. As reported before, the massage was very good. No teasing before the flip.

After the flip she seen I was ready & gave me thumbs up. Definitely very knows her way. I, being my typical naughty self, started to see how far I could get.

I sucked on the titties & had her panties down with FIV. Very smooth. She was very much into it (sopping wet). Finished HE. 45/50.

Will be back. 2 thumbs up.

Jimmy Sixty9
10-04-21, 13:20
Stopped by this weekend and drew Wendy.

Youngish (late 30's? Some tummy but nicer up top. Tinted / highlighted hair and had mask on entire time.

Nice massage with L1 finish and tits out. Paid door fee plus $60.

SpaGuy21
10-04-21, 13:47
Curious what the talent at Sunrise is like. I'll sometimes hit a couple spots around there and have always noticed the location but it usually seems closed. Figured they shut down so I've never tried. I know years back, 8-10, it was worth checking out but they closed and reopened since then.

RoronoaZ
10-07-21, 13:11
Whelp, yesterday was one of those days where everything I touched turned to sh*t.

I tried to go through an agency to see an Asian. She just wasn't attractive to me so I left.

Afterward, I went to my usual, Nana Queen, and as they know me and have taken great care of me in the past (I know others have NOT received the same treatment), I expected the same treatment. I got a new girl, Emma. Young, pretty. It was her very first day. She was more restricted than the Federal Reserve. Absolutely didn't know put up with any roaming whatsoever and was very clear about that so it completely turned me off, as I wasn't expecting that type of treatment there, especially after Lulu told me Emma would take great care of me. Emma actually offered to have girls switch and I gladly accepted. Lulu came in and tried to make up. And ALSO didn't allow UTC. I just ended it there and left and received a refund. Will never go back.

Afterward, I went to Ev. Was accepted by Coco (I think that's her name) immediately. Got undressed and got on table, and THEN I was told someone else has an appt and I have to wait 15 more min until Mimi is free. Now I am a sucker for good customer service, but this really grinded my gears, especially considering my previous experience. I just said f it and got my refund and left.

It was definitely one of Those days.

ZzTopSterZz
10-08-21, 16:02
Whelp, yesterday was one of those days where everything I touched turned to sh*t.

I tried to go through an agency to see an Asian. She just wasn't attractive to me so I left.

Afterward, I went to my usual, Nana Queen, and as they know me and have taken great care of me in the past (I know others have NOT received the same treatment), I expected the same treatment. I got a new girl, Emma. Young, pretty. It was her very first day. She was more restricted than the Federal Reserve. Absolutely didn't know put up with any roaming whatsoever and was very clear about that so it completely turned me off, as I wasn't expecting that type of treatment there, especially after Lulu told me Emma would take great care of me. Emma actually offered to have girls switch and I gladly accepted. Lulu came in and tried to make up. And ALSO didn't allow UTC. I just ended it there and left and received a refund. Will never go back.

Afterward, I went to Ev. Was accepted by Coco (I think that's her name) immediately. Got undressed and got on table, and THEN I was told someone else has an appt and I have to wait 15 more min until Mimi is free. Now I am a sucker for good customer service, but this really grinded my gears, especially considering my previous experience. I just said f it and got my refund and left.

It was definitely one of Those days.Bummer. Sounds like a pornhub kind of day.

When was your Ev visit? Last week? There's been some turnover. Coco left after a brief visit and Mei (was that the Mimi you mentioned?) also left. I've seen Summer and would repeat with her. There's also a new girl Sasa who I saw this week. Young, thin, pretty. Kind of a spinner body type. Her english is a work in process but she's trying with a voice translator app. Massage and standard finish were solid. I would repeat with her as well.

Walker333
10-09-21, 15:33
Just communicated with M and she promised that some new talent would arrive soon, but the menu wouldn’t change.

Lemeduyu
10-10-21, 15:50
Just got done at sunrise. Had Nancy, kinda cute mid 30's or so. Started out she immediately covered me. Zero teasing whatsoever. On the flip discreetly covered me. I attempted to take off and she was like no way. Ended there. Legit waste of time. Won't be back. Haven't been shut down in years.

Thom Thumb
10-11-21, 12:30
Just communicated with M and she promised that some new talent would arrive soon, but the menu wouldnt change.Heard the same. May is leaving and I'd expect the new girl is good too. I'll report when I've met her.

Walker333
10-11-21, 14:57
Just got done at sunrise. Had Nancy, kinda cute mid 30's or so. Started out she immediately covered me. Zero teasing whatsoever. On the flip discreetly covered me. I attempted to take off and she was like no way. Ended there. Legit waste of time. Won't be back. Haven't been shut down in years.Nancy is a professional masseuse who is trying to be legit, although YMMV. However, to get a better therapy, you would need be a friend of the MMS and RTFF.

Lemeduyu
10-11-21, 17:59
Nancy is a professional masseuse who is trying to be legit, although YMMV. However, to get a better therapy, you would need be a friend of the MMS and RTFF.I have read the forum. Nothing I read in the past year alludes to it being legit.

Thom Thumb
10-14-21, 23:19
Heard the same. May is leaving and I'd expect the new girl is good too. I'll report when I've met her.Met Lori (I think she said) probably late 30's, petite slim average pretty. Her attitude and massage was very good. Got full time. Poor english. Same level service as other girls I had there before. Was pleased with her. Will repeat.

JasoDean
10-19-21, 10:07
Hello,

Long time lurker first post. I've been in the hobby since the early 90's. Since then it's been a mixture of escorts, SW's and MP's. I think the escort market is way high now so I'm back to MP's.

I've been to Relax no Howard (near the el) about 6 x's since May. From what I can see. There are 3 different girls - 2 of which are older 40's-50's? Hard to tell with the mask. There is a younger one. Maybe late 20's early 30's. I've only drawn the younger one once and the other two on 2 occasions each. One of the older ladies has worn the same orange sort of Hawaii print sort of dress (she's commando. That much I could tell).

Each time. The massage has been actually pretty good. So at the very least you get a knot worked out of your neck.

Since I am gingerly re-learning the ropes of MP's. I'm not attempting to roam. Or ask for off-menu items. L1 seems to be standard. Not much negotiation. But like I's said. I'm not really trying.

Overall. Place is clean, quiet and the mt's have all been very nice (very little English as far as I can tell). I've worn my covid mask at half-mast and they don't say anything about that.

L1 has been fine. Nothing off the charts. But decent. . 45/ door - . 50/ tip. The orange dress mt wants. 60 and will not go lower.

I'd go back. It's in my neighborhood. But looking to expand it a little. No really interested in L1 (but that'll do) - looking for some other 'options' - Russian or some hot-doggin.I have been there a few times as well, location is close so I can slip away when I get an hour.

Only seen Vivian there, she is older, petite, and L1 no matter what. I have never seen the younger one you mention. But love to know if any options above L1 exist there or nearby (RP / Evanston).

Walker333
10-20-21, 11:28
I have been there a few times as well, location is close so I can slip away when I get an hour.

Only seen Vivian there, she is older, petite, and L1 no matter what. I have never seen the younger one you mention. But love to know if any options above L1 exist there or nearby (RP / Evanston).At Relax YMMV depending on the provider, but with Vivian, lately, it's very unlikely. At the other spot, west from where you've been, your chances would be much higher.

SaintChuck
10-20-21, 17:51
Bummer. Sounds like a pornhub kind of day.

When was your Ev visit? Last week? There's been some turnover. Coco left after a brief visit and Mei (was that the Mimi you mentioned?) also left. I've seen Summer and would repeat with her. There's also a new girl Sasa who I saw this week. Young, thin, pretty. Kind of a spinner body type. Her english is a work in process but she's trying with a voice translator app. Massage and standard finish were solid. I would repeat with her as well.I wonder if the woman Sasa that you saw is the same woman that worked in Switzerland for a long time. I know that Sophie from Switzerland also ended up at some spa in Evanston, although I am not sure which spa. SaintChuck.

DWaits
10-21-21, 02:52
At Relax YMMV depending on the provider, but with Vivian, lately, it's very unlikely. At the other spot, west from where you've been, your chances would be much higher.Because I'm far north the southern Evanston options have been on my radar, but looking for FS. I've read through the forum and it seems like Howard is the best bet. But it's been a while since someone reported and I assume there is rotation here. Three questions. Rubmaps only lists 60 min pricing. Do they do 30 min and what's the door if they do that length? Also, man that location is not ideal for front entry with Target being so close. Any time of day seems rough in terms of being spotted. I read that they were doing entry from the parking lot in one of the reports below. Is that a regular thing or just during quarantine early on? And if it is regular, just walk up and in or need to call? Finally, back to the rotation. Is the current crew all FS or one or more to seek out / avoid? Thanks for the advice.

JasoDean
10-21-21, 23:18
At Relax YMMV depending on the provider, but with Vivian, lately, it's very unlikely. At the other spot, west from where you've been, your chances would be much higher.Not familiar with this "other spot"? Would you have a name or provider I could look up?

Walker333
10-22-21, 10:39
Not familiar with this "other spot"? Would you have a name or provider I could look up?1905 Howard. Please, don’t forget to report your experience.

Walker333
10-22-21, 10:47
Because I'm far north the southern Evanston options have been on my radar, but looking for FS. I've read through the forum and it seems like Howard is the best bet. But it's been a while since someone reported and I assume there is rotation here. Three questions. Rubmaps only lists 60 min pricing. Do they do 30 min and what's the door if they do that length? Also, man that location is not ideal for front entry with Target being so close. Any time of day seems rough in terms of being spotted. I read that they were doing entry from the parking lot in one of the reports below. Is that a regular thing or just during quarantine early on? And if it is regular, just walk up and in or need to call? Finally, back to the rotation. Is the current crew all FS or one or more to seek out / avoid? Thanks for the advice.HHr used to be 45, the back door entrance is available, but you might be standing and knocking there for a long time because they might not hear you, and Target isn't that close. They do rotate providers, and pretty often, although not always, they do have someone with an open menu. However, most of the time that I've been there, a FS providers were older and not attractive, and that was the reason that a few months ago I stopped going there and don't know what is going on there now. If you visit, please report.

JasoDean
10-29-21, 17:12
So upon the advice of others here, I went west on Howard in search of this dream of L2 or more after hitting the L1 limit at Relax.

In my dream it was on a weekday during the day. After I found a place to park as Howard St is a construction zone, I rand the bell. Was greeted by young (30's) short and petite. Forgot name, no biggie. Asked for 1 hour, she brought out older (50's? 60?s) and asked 4 hands? Not for the price offered, went with younger.

Got comfortable, but decided I wanted to get straight to the point so I laid on my side as she came back. She was running her hands over me making small talk, I roamed boldly OTC. She asked what I wanted, I said full service. She didn't blink an eye, and said 1. 5. I said $, ended up a bit over.

She ties to put the cover on right away, but I am not ready for that, so I get her on her back for daty. She love its, assists with her fingers until happy conclusion (or great acting).

Here is where it falls apart. Cover slipped off during, and after I think she interprets that as I had HE, so try to wrap things up with 30 min to go. I tell her I want the full package. She gets another cover, no effort to help get me ready.

Guys, I am not a walking bag of hormones anymore, and not using modern medicine to help. A little attention paid to the boys is all it takes. I am not asking much, but she had two perfectly functional hands or a set of lips.

Anyway, mission not completed and was not going to at the rate things were going. My disappointment must have showed, because she was very affectionate with me as I got dressed. Asked me to be her boyfriend (not sure how to take that).

So I might try again, but stick with L2 for now.

DMichaels69
10-29-21, 19:39
This is why I pretty much have stopped full menu because its been disappointing.

So upon the advice of others here, I went west on Howard in search of this dream of L2 or more after hitting the L1 limit at Relax.

In my dream it was on a weekday during the day. After I found a place to park as Howard St is a construction zone, I rand the bell. Was greeted by young (30's) short and petite. Forgot name, no biggie. Asked for 1 hour, she brought out older (50's? 60?s) and asked 4 hands? Not for the price offered, went with younger.

Got comfortable, but decided I wanted to get straight to the point so I laid on my side as she came back. She was running her hands over me making small talk, I roamed boldly OTC. She asked what I wanted, I said full service. She didn't blink an eye, and said 1. 5. I said $, ended up a bit over.

She ties to put the cover on right away, but I am not ready for that, so I get her on her back for daty. She love its, assists with her fingers until happy conclusion (or great acting).

Here is where it falls apart. Cover slipped off during, and after I think she interprets that as I had HE, so try to wrap things up with 30 min to go. I tell her I want the full package. She gets another cover, no effort to help get me ready.

Guys, I am not a walking bag of hormones anymore, and not using modern medicine to help. A little attention paid to the boys is all it takes. I am not asking much, but she had two perfectly functional hands or a set of lips.

Anyway, mission not completed and was not going to at the rate things were going. My disappointment must have showed, because she was very affectionate with me as I got dressed. Asked me to be her boyfriend (not sure how to take that).

So I might try again, but stick with L2 for now.

GentleBen1
10-30-21, 08:14
For those of us who remember Sue aka Lucy from TC days she has been working at Tea in Glenview filling in on Sundays.

Older now mid to late 50'. Talented MT.

OrdLover
11-05-21, 11:36
Been seeing her once in while. Good massage and only utc action. But every time I see her she is always busy at all hours. She is good but not that good unless I am missing something. You can pm the details.

Dr Manhattan
11-07-21, 12:27
My disappointment must have showed, because she was very affectionate with me as I got dressed. Asked me to be her boyfriend (not sure how to take that).In parlor parlance, that's usually their way of asking you to become a regular. You got that far with her, so she must've liked you enough to maintain a client / customer relationship. If language allows, just lay out the terms of your visit very clearly.

Lemeduyu
11-07-21, 13:25
Been seeing her once in while. Good massage and only utc action. But every time I see her she is always busy at all hours. She is good but not that good unless I am missing something. You can pm the details.I've seen her probably 5 times and never even got utc. But I like her personality. Not a great massage just good and ok finish.

Walker333
11-07-21, 16:14
I've seen her probably 5 times and never even got utc. But I like her personality. Not a great massage just good and ok finish.She talks non stop and 50% of her talking is complaining that I don't show up often enough. Moreover, she has some gps. Therefore, taking in consideration her very limited menu and a weak massage, she has almost reached the level of "waste of time" or a "last resort. ".

Thom Thumb
11-07-21, 17:59
Met Nina today. She is as hot as anyone I've seen there before. Pretty, Great figure, probably about 30 yrs old. I visit often and she must have started quite recently. Not shy at all. Memorable session. Most generous menu too.

Walker333
11-10-21, 00:29
Met Nina today. She is as hot as anyone I've seen there before. Pretty, Great figure, probably about 30 yrs old. I visit often and she must have started quite recently. Not shy at all. Memorable session. Most generous menu too.Saw Nina the other day, a nice addition, although her massage skills are mediocre.

Recently there was a bit older mt Angela, not good looking, but a nice one overall. She has left, and it would be nice to find out where she has landed.

Sully1234
11-10-21, 09:25
Stopped in yesterday and was greeted by a very attractive slim girl in a red Stewardess outfit that looked impenetrable (shorts and nylons) so I took a pass.

ComeRapMe
11-10-21, 13:51
M texted about the new girl. I decided to take a plunge. She is built similar to M. Skinny, tall, small perky ass, soft natural Large B's or small C's. Massage skills are ehh at best. The flight attendant outfit came off on the flip. I think I got lucky w / bare L2 based on the situation (only one working / made me wait an hour even though I had an appointment / super busy / I offered to down grade a full hour to half so she had another one of you already waiting in the other room). Menu probably open but unlikely anything bare. I tipped well since I'm a sucker for bare L2.

Walker333
11-10-21, 15:53
M texted about the new girl. I decided to take a plunge. She is built similar to M. Skinny, tall, small perky ass, soft natural Large B's or small C's. Massage skills are ehh at best. The flight attendant outfit came off on the flip. I think I got lucky w / bare L2 based on the situation (only one working / made me wait an hour even though I had an appointment / super busy / I offered to down grade a full hour to half so she had another one of you already waiting in the other room). Menu probably open but unlikely anything bare. I tipped well since I'm a sucker for bare L2.I think there are always at least two people at Ev. In any case, M is trying to keep her busy because it's slow there and her employees are leaving.

BabyBoy2013
11-10-21, 18:02
M texted about the new girl. I decided to take a plunge. She is built similar to M. Skinny, tall, small perky ass, soft natural Large B's or small C's. Massage skills are ehh at best. The flight attendant outfit came off on the flip. I think I got lucky w / bare L2 based on the situation (only one working / made me wait an hour even though I had an appointment / super busy / I offered to down grade a full hour to half so she had another one of you already waiting in the other room). Menu probably open but unlikely anything bare. I tipped well since I'm a sucker for bare L2.Hey I also got a a txt about new girl Mina. So I stopped in and she's not bad looking. May probably looks better. . Massage kinda sucked it was more like just rubbing, she probably doesn't have too much experience in massaging. On the flip she offered L2 for 100. I was little short but she took the donation anyways. She has a slender build, probably some C's that are sagging, not much of a booty. She stepped out and came back with Seran Wrap LOL, but I had a raincoat ready. Honestly the L2 sucked as she jack hammered my tool with her mouth and it hurt and even broke the rubber. Even with L1, I had to tell her to slow down. I personally would pass but others might like her and L3 is probably available. Just be ready.

LukeSky737
11-14-21, 12:03
Heya neighbors,

I'm from the Kenosha / Racine forums, but I'm planning on driving down to Evanston for something and was wondering if you have any suggestions for AMPs? I'm more for the experience- good massage, good teasing, allowing otc roam with L1 finish. Just thought since I'm going to be in the area that I would try something new.

Thanks all.

Walker333
11-14-21, 15:35
Heya neighbors,

I'm from the Kenosha / Racine forums, but I'm planning on driving down to Evanston for something and was wondering if you have any suggestions for AMPs? I'm more for the experience- good massage, good teasing, allowing otc roam with L1 finish. Just thought since I'm going to be in the area that I would try something new.

Thanks all.Pretty much almost everything that is available in this area has been discussed below in great details. Therefore, simply RTFF. There are some other places, but they are UTR and are not analyzed openly here.

JackRam
11-14-21, 15:37
Heya neighbors,

Thanks all.I'm somewhat of regular at EV on Church and can vouch for most of the girls there. Consistently the girls give an above average massage and are friendly. Levels of fun vary, with some OK with OTC and others OK with UTC. Currently the lineup consist of Mina and Nancy. Mina is slim, very cute, Ok massage, with a friendly menu. Nancy has more of mom body, provides a better massage, and is also friendly. I do miss some of the old line up, like Candy and Jasmine, but the new girls never seem to disappoint.

LukeSky737
11-14-21, 22:32
I'm somewhat of regular at EV on Church and can vouch for most of the girls there. Consistently the girls give an above average massage and are friendly. Levels of fun vary, with some OK with OTC and others OK with UTC. Currently the lineup consist of Mina and Nancy. Mina is slim, very cute, Ok massage, with a friendly menu. Nancy has more of mom body, provides a better massage, and is also friendly. I do miss some of the old line up, like Candy and Jasmine, but the new girls never seem to disappoint.So I did end up going before I left the area and I think I got Mina. Nice petite body, but meh massage. I got an hour and she was scoffing at the $55 I brought for tip before we even started. They're starting to try to push for 60 up by us too. I've always tipped great service more than 40, but to be that vocal about $5 was a turn off. I wish I would've called to get Nancy for a real massage. I super appreciate the info though.

Pretty much almost everything that is available in this area has been discussed below in great details. Therefore, simply RTFF. There are some other places, but they are UTR and are not analyzed openly here.Thank you for replying with the obvious normal route of getting information. I forgot that when I'm pressed for time and can't take the time to read forums, I can't just hop and ask for a quick refresher or recommendation like any other product or service in the world without someone like you raising your post count by being an ass. Be nice or be quiet my man. I asked the question early in the day when I had a second so that in the evening I could just quick check. Sheesh.

Walker333
11-15-21, 00:29
So I did end up going before I left the area and I think I got Mina. Nice petite body, but meh massage. I got an hour and she was scoffing at the $55 I brought for tip before we even started. They're starting to try to push for 60 up by us too. I've always tipped great service more than 40, but to be that vocal about $5 was a turn off. I wish I would've called to get Nancy for a real massage. I super appreciate the info though.

Thank you for replying with the obvious normal route of getting information. I forgot that when I'm pressed for time and can't take the time to read forums, I can't just hop and ask for a quick refresher or recommendation like any other product or service in the world without someone like you raising your post count by being an ass. Be nice or be quiet my man. I asked the question early in the day when I had a second so that in the evening I could just quick check. Sheesh.If you have spent just a few minutes by doing what I've suggested, instead of raising your question, you wouldn't have been disappointed, because me and some others reported that Mina / Nina's massage is mediocre at best, as well as her other efforts. Stay cool and safe Brother. Piece.

LukeSky737
11-15-21, 01:14
If you have spent just a few minutes by doing what I've suggested, instead of raising your question, you wouldn't have been disappointed, because me and some others reported that Mina / Nina's massage is mediocre at best, as well as her other efforts. Stay cool and safe Brother. Piece.K good talk. You are just dying to sound right here. I read his response, but I got Mina because I didn't call ahead as I ended up being practically down the street from them and not even knowing it, so when I got there, I was met by her.

My disappointment had to do with what I thought an OK massage was. Unlike you wasting space in the thread telling me to read, JackRam actually provided exactly what I asked for. You on the other hand tried to do some "better than you" policing of the thread. That's not helpful to anyone. I didn't have time or the ability to scroll through the forums before or after I got his response. Not everyone is lazy just because you are angry at how people do things. If anyone came to the Racine threads in Wisconsin, I would just recommend whoever I could to them. Why would I just throw negativity in their face for absolutely no reason at all like you did me?

ZzTopSterZz
11-23-21, 16:24
Ok guys, after a little euro exploration I went back to the AMP's and have theee visits to report.

1. K Spa on Central. Had a little time to kill before dinner and did a random walk in to see who was there. I was met by a short and somewhat cute woman maybe 50 ears old. Would have preferred someone younger but with time to kill why not? Massage was actually pretty good, she was friendly and had a nice touch on the finish. Wanted to chill and didn't even try for anything. Full hour. Standard L1 tip. FYI she said they also own Gold Star on north clyborn with younger pretty girls.

2. Ev Spa on Church. We know they are working to bring in new talent. I tried a brand new girl named Amy. Youngish therapist wearing yoga pants and generic top. Pretty face and decent massage with nice little bit of teasing but I would not repeat due to two cardinal sins. First she wanted to negotiate and haggle over the tip with a bullshit starting offer of 80 for topless. I almost got up and walked out right then because haggling kills the mood and the offer was insulting. I told her that my usual tip there is 60 and she agreed to topless for that offer, which turned out to be just lifting her shirt and bra to reveal a saggy belly and matching breasts. I can maybe get past that but cardinal sin number two was her trying to rush me out after 1/2 hour when I paid for full HR because there was some other dude waiting for his turn. That leaves a choice of 1) get up and leave and stiff her on the tip or 2) request my full time. I chose the second option and she did a nice job trying to make amends but the damage was done. All this has been discussed with the boss so I expect Amy will either be moving on or she'll get her shit together. While I was there I did say hello to Mina who some have reviewed. She's a cute gal in dress showing some nice cleavage unlike the airline costume that some have complained about so I think she's worth a visit.

3. Howard & Dodge. Went to see new therapist named Linda. Best of the three visits. She's not a youngster. Maybe early 30's and showing just a touch of belly. But she's got a very pretty face and was wearing a cute sundress that made the overall presentation quite attractive. English is ok and good enough to chat a little during a massage that was actually very good. Finish was unrushed and enjoyable with some roaming hands allowed. I did not ask for anything beyond that but I sense she's willing to play with guys who want more.

Enjoy your turkeys. Zz.

ComeRapMe
11-24-21, 13:43
Saw Mimi at Howard a couple weeks back. She is young-ish probably in her 40's, average looks / body. Kept the change on the house fee. TS was not as detailed as I like. Rushed through the massage. Negotiated prior to the deed. Average ending. Tried to cut me short at 40 minutes but gave the full hour when I said "That's fine I'll just pay for the half hour". Looked visibly upset with the average Tip after all this and tried to ask for more. I did not comply. Eventually walked me out with a smile.

Saw Linda a few days ago. Probably in her 40's, shorter, average body but way better at interacting / welcoming. TS was detailed. Massage was good but limited. She spent the whole time working out knots in my upper back. Which felt great (almost painful at times but I enjoy that for shoulder knots) but not much attention to low back and almost no attention to legs. No light touch, just flip. On the flip I asked for L1, not being in mood for anything else. She asked if I wanted more, I declined. Very non-mechanical, enjoyable end. Also tried to stiff me on time but ended up going back to work on the upper back while still flipped. Standard tip.

ComeRapMe
12-05-21, 22:27
Any info on Sunshine. The place on northwest highway in park ridge area? One of my female friends suggested it for an actual massage but looks like it could belong on here.

Lex85
12-06-21, 01:13
Any info on Sunshine. The place on northwest highway in park ridge area? One of my female friends suggested it for an actual massage but looks like it could belong on here.I think it's legit, it looks shady from the outside but just doing a search on them shows them advertised all over the place.

I might TOFTT on this.

ComeRapMe
12-06-21, 19:40
Keep us updated! I'm def curious.

I think it's legit, it looks shady from the outside but just doing a search on them shows them advertised all over the place.

I might TOFTT on this.

CakeLover13
12-07-21, 08:25
Hello, all I can say from past experience, Sunshine is Legit, no extras, but I went there almost 2 years ago, during the day. Theres a new place sorta kiddie corner, on the other side of the street, past the 7 eleven I have not tried yet.

Any info on Sunshine. The place on northwest highway in park ridge area? One of my female friends suggested it for an actual massage but looks like it could belong on here..

HeadsOfState
12-07-21, 13:00
I think it's legit, it looks shady from the outside but just doing a search on them shows them advertised all over the place.

I might TOFTT on this.I've been in there before and it seemed very legit.

AllItMatter
12-09-21, 00:18
Any update about will be appreciated thank you.

Walker333
12-13-21, 15:26
Just visited Ev, walked in, didn't make an appointment, was greeted by a new mt. I guess her name is Nancy, although I'm not sure. She is probably in her late 30 or early 40, it's hard to estimate with her mask on. Overall she seems as an average looking girl, with acceptable language skills, friendly and giggly. Massage was sporadic. She is definitely still learning. L1 on the flip after some negotiations. She lifted her bra demonstrating some small Bs, with tiny, pimples like, nips. Overall an ok experience, but I've had much-much better encounters there. 65+50.

Sully1234
12-15-21, 17:41
Linda 40 ish spinner with a tattoo under her bellybutton, not much of a massage and not very subtle, reached under grabbed the boys and said "me like" on the flip she inhaled one then offered FS. I wasn't planning on it but had enough $ on me so why not. Good CBJ and standing mish. Kept saying come in my P.. Which only made it take longer 😂.

CakeLover13
12-16-21, 06:39
Hey just wondering, did you mean 1905 howard?? Been there a year ago, regretted it, should have walked, little head made me stay forL2 which was not good.

Linda 40 ish spinner with a tattoo under her bellybutton, not much of a massage and not very subtle, reached under grabbed the boys and said "me like" on the flip she inhaled one then offered FS. I wasn't planning on it but had enough $ on me so why not. Good CBJ and standing mish. Kept saying come in my P.. Which only made it take longer 😂..

Sully1234
12-16-21, 09:36
Hey just wondering, did you mean 1905 howard?? Been there a year ago, regretted it, should have walked, little head made me stay forL2 which was not good.

.Howard and Dodge.

CakeLover13
12-16-21, 21:01
Thanks yes that's the place I remember, like I said, regretted my last visit. Maybe I will try again.

Howard and Dodge..