PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Hawaiin4450
11-18-11, 14:52
[QUOTE=Noinoi88; 1319811]Has anyone seen one of the therapists from the site in this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blond-model-et-grad-student-exp-full-body-bliss-for-2-to-3-hours-23/3006403

In particular, I would like to know if anyone has seen Halia yet, but any info on any of the girls would be nice. I would like to know how their session went. Have a session on the 23 with Addision Have seen no reviews but I keep in touch by emails. Will report after the 23.

Aloha

Kukui Street
11-18-11, 21:25
I have a few weeks to catch up on several good mongerings to report so I will be posting several back to back. Don't want you guys thinking I was that busy!

Cindy at Penny's. Ok, I am going to put this out there and stand behind this and say that I had one of the best BB BJ's ever on these islands. I will put her in the same class as Monica and Cococ at Kison. She is enthusiastic, a deep throater, a real pro and amazing! Amazing! After 15min long BB BJ, moved several positions and finished? 40ish give or take. 5'5" give or take, not thin but not chubby with a small pooch.

PM if interested.

SnatchThat
11-18-11, 23:31
[QUOTE=Noinoi88; 1319811]Has anyone seen one of the therapists from the site in this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blond-model-et-grad-student-exp-full-body-bliss-for-2-to-3-hours-23/3006403

In particular, I would like to know if anyone has seen Halia yet, but any info on any of the girls would be nice. I would like to know how their session went. Have a session on the 23 with Addision Have seen no reviews but I keep in touch by emails. Will report after the 23.

AlohaWhen they first posted and I got redirected to their webiste they obiviously had fake pics posted on their website. It was then discussed on forum that Halia's picture was indeed fake. However, they kept up with the blondes, changing out the pics. In reading their website it does ask for you to keep an open mind and leave your judgments at the door. This to me could be interpreted as not real pictures. Thus I was waiting on a report too. I can wait. I read between the lines but at the same time, if to be greatly disappointed would take me from tantra to tantrum.

Kukui Street
11-19-11, 05:15
Went to The second floor of the backside parking of Puck's Alley. Japanese women, late 20's early 30ish. 5'2", pretty cute and a nice slim body. 105lbs. Not skinny, but very desirable with small titties which are really attractive and preferred IMHO.

Decent massage for fifteen minutes to break the ice, then had a great long, hard pounding session, multiple position action. Had her working into a sweat on top for most the time and she was awesome. Lots of BB action but always pull out on completion per her and my request.

Can't remember her name, but I have seen her mentioned in other post so I know she is known quantity.

Usual house and tip.

Member #3973
11-19-11, 05:28

AlohaI hope you are not serious believing this add.

Kukui Street
11-19-11, 05:38
Went to Ward Ave, second floor GQ? Saw the skinny K girl mentioned here in great detail. She has a totally hot, perfect body if you are into skinny, no body fat, skinny body with tiny titties that can drive you wild, if that is your thing.

Got to say that while she was somewhat accommodating, she still had that mechanical thing going on that many of the younger providers have. Got her on her knees staring at her backside in my face staring at that perfectly shaped ass and Bush, stuffed in my mouth, but she resisted with the "it tickles" so stop, but managed to persuade her to let me munch her box for long enough to get a good taste. Tried several positions, that were great, but still seemed perfunctory. So IMHO, while she is a total dream, I would not repeat as there was no GFE or effort on her part. All the work was one sided, not necessarily a bad thing, but?

Worth the first visit, completely, but won't repeat.

House plus standard tip

Kukui Street
11-19-11, 05:49
Ok, so hope you all are not too bored. Just catching up, and the spirit of this forum, feel obligated to report.

Went to Rose? Back side of the old Music Center on Ward on Young St.

A skinny and tight body K girl 30-35ish maybe even late thirties? Really hot with long hair. Small, skinny with really nice (small) B's or large A's. Doesn't matter if you appreciate and crave small ones as you know I do. Can't remember her name, sorry. Amazing session, with some BB action. Want to know more about that requires PM. Gives a nice, break the ice massage with BB BJ and more, plus and as close to a GFE experience and amazing full service session with multiple upon multiple positions. As always, YMMV.

Usual House with standard but enhanced tip because of the beyond expected service.

Kukui Street
11-19-11, 06:01
Back to Penny's place on Beretania.

Had a nice mature Aussie K girl Olivia, but without the accent. Can't tell age but surely late thirties, give or take. 5'2'-3" 105lbs, with nice large A's? And totally enthusiastic and professional and accommodating. GFE with nice massage and all natural service. No BS with her. She is soft, warm, and really down to earth. With good conversation. Feel like Penny is following the old Crystal Healing model and bringing in the consummate, slightly mature professionals. My last several visits have been worth repeat visits.

Usual House with standard tip

Aviatr77
11-19-11, 06:05
Stopped by early last week. She has 3 new girls now. Ended up with Olivia, who is Korean, speaks good English. Seems like she is brand new to this type of work. Says she just got in from Australia and needs a job. She looks like late 30's, short, almost a spinner, attractive face. Nice small B's, nice curvy ass and not much of an idea how to do anything. Decent massage, no BJ decent HJ, got her to do mish and she is really tight. BB and she finally got into the mood.

It's been a while for me due to an injury so I CIP pretty quick, but she seemed alright with it. Didn't get into any other positions but I think that can wait till next time. L / A/S 7/9/8 Would repeat.

Early this week on my way to get malasadas, couldn't resist the temptation so went to Penny's first. Penny sends new lady Coffee, tall, korean maybe about 40's, hard to tell in the dark. Not skinny, not fat, nice a's slim hips (like a lot of Korean women) , typical korean face, not bad. Ok massage as far as it went because she got me to turnover kinda quick. Good BBBJ, then to CG, dog, mish, then standing mish where I CIP. Cleaned me up, for a change didn't take the whole hour, as Penny doesn't knock, gives you all the time you need. Overall good session with BB for a change as their both brand new. L / A/S 6/8/8. Would repeat.

Also got a look at Candy, fairly attractive Chinese girl. Maybe 30, tall with a pretty face. Maybe try her next time.

Aviatr77
11-19-11, 06:16
Went to The second floor of the backside parking of Puck's Alley. Japanese women, late 20's early 30ish. 5'2", pretty cute and a nice slim body. 105lbs. Not skinny, but very desirable with small titties which are really attractive and preferred IMHO.

Decent massage for fifteen minutes to break the ice, then had a great long, hard pounding session, multiple position action. Had her working into a sweat on top for most the time and she was awesome. Lots of BB action but always pull out on completion per her and my request.

Can't remember her name, but I have seen her mentioned in other post so I know she is known quantity.

Usual house and tip.Have seen her a number of times and her service is always topnotch. Japanese from Yokohama area so very pleasant personality. Only works weekdays, off on weekends. I like her body type, slim, beautiful small B's, nice slim hips with nice okole.

Waikikian
11-19-11, 12:24
Back to Penny's place on Beretania.

Had a nice mature Aussie K girl Olivia, but without the accent. Can't tell age but surely late thirties, give or take. 5'2'-3" 105lbs, with nice large A's? And totally enthusiastic and professional and accommodating. GFE with nice massage and all natural service. No BS with her. She is soft, warm, and really down to earth. With good conversation. Feel like Penny is following the old Crystal Healing model and bringing in the consummate, slightly mature professionals. My last several visits have been worth repeat visits.

Usual House with standard tipWith so many excellent posts to your credit. Who would you say was the best girl of all your girls, that I should drop in on?

Waikikian

Luvnsex2
11-19-11, 14:12
What place is this?

Have seen her a number of times and her service is always topnotch. Japanese from Yokohama area so very pleasant personality. Only works weekdays, off on weekends. I like her body type, slim, beautiful small B's, nice slim hips with nice okole.

Stangman808
11-19-11, 14:44

Usual house and tip.Is this the place located above the Varsity Bar on the second floor across the hall from the smoke shop?

Amer Expr
11-19-11, 15:01
Sorry, forgot other info: Donation was 50+50.

She has limited hours so far: 10am-8pm.

Juicebox077
11-19-11, 17:53
Whats up fellow mongers. I was just wondering if anyone else who went to see Nikki in CC lately got any play from her. I recall only one member on this forum claiming he got a HE from her during his session. Want to know if this rumor is for real, or just some BS. Would really appreciate any info. Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2711204817.html

Lowlys One
11-19-11, 17:59
I saw Paulina in her waikiki studio. Body2body massage. I also massaged her for awhile concentrating on her great looking firm ass. In the end she gave me a skillful HJ while I played with her pussy (man she is tight). Smokin hot body. Tits were natural and very firm 36C and allowed sucking. Very nice firm ass. Sweet girl with really nice personality. Plan on repeting but want full service next time.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2707692179.htmlDecided to take a dive, opted for the light touch sensual massage, after seeing she does B2B as well, got there good location w / parking, took a quick shower and got on her table. Lots of small talk, her light touch was not near what I've experienced at AMP's. After about 10 minutes of her light touch to my back I kinda introduced her to the twins, I opted to start undraped, by raising my butt up a bit, she got it, dam I just love that light touch from the back over the twin and on up my butt, a definate sensitive spot for me. Course by this time I had my hands lost up her bikini bottom, thick, solid, hard legs and a nice round butt looks to be in her mid twenties, very friendly and accomodating, she looked to please me. After another fives minutes of that I decided to turn over and sat up on her table pulled her close and took off her bottom, she took her top blouse off and was very surprised to see that the earlier report of sea turned out accurate, didn't appear so upon first meeting her. Off came her bra and dam she has some really round firn natural tit with these really hot looking arreolas and nips, I'm putting her tits right under Bailey Kim, who imo has the hottest tits around, but she right next, I've seen bigger but these just looked sexy, the way it hung that shape, nipple color. She has beautiful tits, which. I devoured along with her gina, fiv'ed and datyed her to O, she then gave me a HJ to finish, prolly coulda done FS but since I partied all night had trouble but knew the HJ would work, my only regret. Now I got a reason to repeat! Since this is the M. T. Thread, will say not sure about mssaging skills as I requested the light touch sensual massage. She is not a clock watcher and very cool, treat her well. Went over time by maybe. Fifteen minutes or so. Great solid, thick, young hard body not the slender type but more on the athletic side, thick but still lean, pretty as well. Will repeat, this time at full strength. Agreed on $.50 gave her. 30 for the over time and her friendliness, which is so refreshing compared to AMP's and the BP gals hustle.

Kurocha
11-19-11, 21:10
After a good 5 mile run, I decided to cool down and get in a good shower and massage before heading home. For this type of sports massage, I have a couple of favorites that usually never let me down (ie, LilyatIdeal, PennyatParadise, and AngieatGB) Since I was closest to the Kaheka st area, I decided to stop by GB to see if she Angie in. To my surprise, I was told that she had left a week ago, but there were two new girls currently available who could service me with a good massage that I was used to. When I told MS that I only really wanted one girl, I was told that the older provider (Bobbie) around 28, skinny Korean (B cups) about 100 lbs, cute face with a personality like Jio from Pink would be the main massage therapist and that her apprentice, Choi 22 years old Korean (cute face, sort of looks like Hana from Pink, but a naturally cuter face) a bit shorter but more curvy, would assist her as she was learining the art of massage. The massage provided for by Bobbie was good and strong, and for my tired legs, she really worked the muscles. In the mean time, Choi was on the side massaging my hands, and arms while taking instructions from Bobbie in Korean. As I was really relaxing from the four handed therapy, Choi took out some heated river rocks that were placed along my back while Bobbie rubbed me down with a pebble in each hand. This was really different, but soothing. After the flip, my Jr. Was getting pretty excited, and the two women just kept on going, business as usual with comments made in Korean. What I thought was funny was Bobbie took some oil and proceeded with a really nice HJ explaining the technique in Korean while Choi observed. Then it was Choi's turn asking questions in Korean. As Choi kept this up, Bobbie then started to do the prostate massage, so I am getting ready to explode with four hands going around with different strokes with Jr and the boys. I usually don't go for the HE with an HJ, but the feeling was too intense for me to tell them to stop. I unloaded and Bobbie left the room while Choi helped to wipe me up. Choi then told me to go over to the TS area to shower up. When I got there, Bobbie had the TS waiting for me and proceeded to lather me down and do a complete body wash including shampoo and more massage. Bobbie has not only great massage skills, but her personlity is really enjoyable. Choi is a bit more on the reserved side, but is cute in her own way and very supportive to Bobbie during the whole massage experience including the TS. Definitely a repeat session is in the future. Bobbie L / A/S 8/10/10 Choi L / A/S 8/9/8 (only because she is just getting started so didn't really know what to do) The whole session probably lasted an hour and a half, not rushed at all. They did tell me that there is another Korean provider there named Lisa2 and in the evening are two Viet providers Sophia and KiKi.

Stangman808
11-19-11, 21:49
After a good 5 mile run, I decided to cool down and get in a good shower and massage before heading home. For this type of sports massage, I have a couple of favorites that usually never let me down (ie, LilyatIdeal, PennyatParadise, and AngieatGB) Since I was closest to the Kaheka st area, I decided to stop by GB to see if she Angie in. To my surprise, I was told that she had left a week ago, but there were two new girls currently available who could service me with a good massage that I was used to. When I told MS that I only really wanted one girl, I was told that the older provider (Bobbie) around 28, skinny Korean (B cups) about 100 lbs, cute face with a personality like Jio from Pink would be the main massage therapist and that her apprentice, Choi 22 years old Korean (cute face, sort of looks like Hana from Pink, but a naturally cuter face) a bit shorter but more curvy, would assist her as she was learining the art of massage. The massage provided for by Bobbie was good and strong, and for my tired legs, she really worked the muscles. In the mean time, Choi was on the side massaging my hands, and arms while taking instructions from Bobbie in Korean. As I was really relaxing from the four handed therapy, Choi took out some heated river rocks that were placed along my back while Bobbie rubbed me down with a pebble in each hand. This was really different, but soothing. After the flip, my Jr. Was getting pretty excited, and the two women just kept on going, business as usual with comments made in Korean. What I thought was funny was Bobbie took some oil and proceeded with a really nice HJ explaining the technique in Korean while Choi observed. Then it was Choi's turn asking questions in Korean. As Choi kept this up, Bobbie then started to do the prostate massage, so I am getting ready to explode with four hands going around with different strokes with Jr and the boys. I usually don't go for the HE with an HJ, but the feeling was too intense for me to tell them to stop. I unloaded and Bobbie left the room while Choi helped to wipe me up. Choi then told me to go over to the TS area to shower up. When I got there, Bobbie had the TS waiting for me and proceeded to lather me down and do a complete body wash including shampoo and more massage. Bobbie has not only great massage skills, but her personlity is really enjoyable. Choi is a bit more on the reserved side, but is cute in her own way and very supportive to Bobbie during the whole massage experience including the TS. Definitely a repeat session is in the future. Bobbie L / A/S 8/10/10 Choi L / A/S 8/9/8 (only because she is just getting started so didn't really know what to do) The whole session probably lasted an hour and a half, not rushed at all. They did tell me that there is another Korean provider there named Lisa2 and in the evening are two Viet providers Sophia and KiKi.Nice report. What was the damage? Did you tip both providers?

Kurocha
11-19-11, 23:12
Nice report. What was the damage? Did you tip both providers?I tipped them both out at $ each. Bobbie really did deserve it as she worked the hardest, but I didn't have the heart to stiff Choi as she really made a good attempt to try and she was pretty cute.

Blake123
11-20-11, 03:52
Whats up fellow mongers. I was just wondering if anyone else who went to see Nikki in CC lately got any play from her. I recall only one member on this forum claiming he got a HE from her during his session. Want to know if this rumor is for real, or just some BS. Would really appreciate any info. Thanks.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2711204817.htmlYeah, she's pretty and has big boobs, but so what. I saw her once within the past month; that's enough for me. She does a lot of uncovered sensusl rubbing but in the end, it's a no go. If I were you, I'd save your money and see someone else.

Jbravo
11-20-11, 05:06
Yo,

The Nikki is typical of the crappy Thai Hoe wannabes. She will give you a very weak massage, take the towel off and accidentally rub jr. With her forearms-but she

Will never touch with her hands.

Her massage sucks in a bad way. Hell I even reached in and and rubbed her manmades, but still no go on the HE.

Stay away from this loser. Too bad, because she could make a lot of $$$ with them boobs and ass.

Is she on her own, or still associated with the Thai Hwn prick teasers? Either way lose money. Stay away from both.

Jb.

Yeah, she's pretty and has big boobs, but so what. I saw her once within the past month; that's enough for me. She does a lot of uncovered sensusl rubbing but in the end, it's a no go. If I were you, I'd save your money and see someone else.

Kekehawaii
11-20-11, 11:45
Yeah, she's pretty and has big boobs, but so what. I saw her once within the past month; that's enough for me. She does a lot of uncovered sensusl rubbing but in the end, it's a no go. If I were you, I'd save your money and see someone else.Don't know if it is just me, and she looks hot and all, but doesn't she have sort of a manly facial structure? Kind of like those lady boys I saw in a show when I went to Thailand. If her boobs are fake, then it could be. Just a remote possibility, like that Yoko from Green Island. I swear she was a former dude. Her voiced convinced me.

Amer Expr
11-20-11, 12:35
Saw this ad early Nov, no reviews, so thought I'd try. Turned out OK. Therapist new to biz in Hi, just started couple weeks ago.

Chinese lady, looks 20's but really 30+, named Ricki / Riki. She's about 5'2".110, slim, nice looking.

Called to make appmt, was kind of hard to understand on the phone, but figured it out to be round bldg on Amana st.

Lives in a studio, uses a massage table near her bed. Her English vocab not to good, but she likes to talk if you talk to her.

Seems to have a sense of humor so we got along just fine. Her massage is ok, not as good as Yummy across the street, but still good. Does back top to bottom including some feet, which I like. On flip, she goes from shoulders to legs then asks if jr needs lomi too. First time there so just go with that. Ask her to take off teddy & she does willingly, maybe becz we feeling comfy with.

Each other. A's with small eraser nips, slim body, not much ass, no pooch. She does a slow pull on jr and takes her time. I'm not feeling anywhere close to finish, so just let her keep going. After awhile, her arms getting tired, as she keeps changing hands, keeps adding more lube. Finally, I tell her to just double lube her hands and go to piston stroking. She does and doesn't give up or stop. Finally spout and she keeps stroking me till I'm dry. And then she keeps on stroking and stroking. I'm feeling really sensitive now, and I'm thinking this is going to hurt soon. She keeps stroking. She's looking to pull out my nuts, too (LOL). Stop! Stop! I finished! Whew! She cleans me up, lets me shower again. I'm relieved & drained (smiling).

Not once during the time I'm there does she mention $$, I like that. Left her 50+50.

L=6-7 A=9 S=9 I'm going back again to see what else available.

Ph 397-6968.

AE

Jan Fortifore
11-20-11, 17:17
I saw Paulina in her waikiki studio. Body2body massage. I also massaged her for awhile concentrating on her great looking firm ass. In the end she gave me a skillful HJ while I played with her pussy (man she is tight). Smokin hot body. Tits were natural and very firm 36C and allowed sucking. Very nice firm ass. Sweet girl with really nice personality. Plan on repeting but want full service next time.

Decided to take a dive, opted for the light touch sensual massage, after seeing she does B2B as well, got there good location w / parking, took a quick shower and got on her table. Lots of small talk, her light touch was not near what I've experienced at AMP's. After about 10 minutes of her light touch to my back I kinda introduced her to the twins, I opted to start undraped, by raising my butt up a bit, she got it, dam I just love that light touch from the back over the twin and on up my butt, a definate sensitive spot for me. Course by this time I had my hands lost up her bikini bottom, thick, solid, hard legs and a nice round butt looks to be in her mid twenties, very friendly and accomodating, she looked to please me. After another fives minutes of that I decided to turn over and sat up on her table pulled her close and took off her bottom, she took her top blouse off and was very surprised to see that the earlier report of sea turned out accurate, didn't appear so upon first meeting her. Off came her bra and dam she has some really round firn natural tit with these really hot looking arreolas and nips, I'm putting her tits right under Bailey Kim, who imo has the hottest tits around, but she right next, I've seen bigger but these just looked sexy, the way it hung that shape, nipple color. She has beautiful tits, which. I devoured along with her gina, fiv'ed and datyed her to O, she then gave me a HJ to finish, prolly coulda done FS but since I partied all night had trouble but knew the HJ would work, my only regret. Now I got a reason to repeat! Since this is the M. T. Thread, will say not sure about mssaging skills as I requested the light touch sensual massage. She is not a clock watcher and very cool, treat her well. Went over time by maybe. Fifteen minutes or so. Great solid, thick, young hard body not the slender type but more on the athletic side, thick but still lean, pretty as well. Will repeat, this time at full strength. Agreed on $.50 gave her. 30 for the over time and her friendliness, which is so refreshing compared to AMP's and the BP gals hustle.

Aloha Huggy and Lowlys. Mahalo for the reports. I've seen this BP ad many times and didn't think anything of her, until I read your posts. You've convinced me to give her a try, if you would confirm her rates. Lowlys dropped a buck eighty for the service he received. How much did you drop, Huggy?

Laaate!

Jan Fortifore

Bukake King
11-20-11, 17:39
Yoyo is back. Cute Chinese provider with nice body. Nice real Cs. Very good service, friendly and good attitude. Also, Coco has another new provider. Asian, maybe Chinese too. Pretty face and slim body. Got to check her out next time.

Buka

Bradda Aces
11-20-11, 18:40
Anybody know what services are offered by yoyo and this new girl? BBBJ, BBFS?

Kukui Street
11-20-11, 22:13
With so many excellent posts to your credit. Who would you say was the best girl of all your girls, that I should drop in on?

WaikikianTo all you mongers that I have PM'ed I still have a few more to follow up with and I apologize in advance as I see some were on the hunt and I went to neighbor island after posting. I will follow up.

One of the best: Hands down, You guys remember that old place behind the Ward three complex. You entered through the back side parking. There was a beautiful, skinny. 100lb. 5'4".32ish, large A's, small B's, long hair K-girl named Pepsi. Then she moved to the place on the left side of Golden Queen say some 6-7 years ago. (Not the Pepsi who ran that back house on Kalauokalani Way and is now back after a two year hiatus, coincidently at the same place I was just describing at 2nd Fl. Ward.)

Took several meetings to go all the way, if you know what I mean, anything and everything was on the table. She is in my top 10. Got to say, when I first got going in this many years ago now, Angela, yes the famous, mature Angela, was one of my first sessions. My buddy turned me on to her. Holy crap, what a first experience. I am sure some of you will know exactly what I am talking about. I knew then I was not into the pain thing, but she was amazing.

To answer the question and to be fair, each one has their own little thing, right? And depending on mood? So the K-gal at Rose was the full GFE all the way and IMHO a totally hot body. But Cindy at Penny's was downright playful and let's get it on and dirty.

Two totally different sessions, but both served my mood.

Hope you don't think I dodge your question but YMMV.

KS

Kekehawaii
11-21-11, 01:04
[QUOTE=Kukui Street; 1321765]One of the best: Hands down, You guys remember that old place behind the Ward three complex. You entered through the back side parking. There was a beautiful, skinny. 100lb. 5'4".32ish, large A's, small B's, long hair K-girl named Pepsi. Then she moved to the place on the left side of Golden Queen say some 6-7 years ago. (Not the Pepsi who ran that back house on Kalauokalani Way and is now back after a two year hiatus, coincidently at the same place I was just describing at 2nd Fl. Ward.) /QUOTE]Ho Kukui! You bring back memories. Dats the Kgirl wo wen bus my AMP cherry. She went to Rosemarri (think it was called something else at the time. Ginza maybe. I forget already). Anyway, she use to give me FS based on time. Kind of how Pink did last year. I use to see her regularly, then she disappeared. She use to live in the condo on amana. 6th floor. The one with the korean restaurant on the ground floor. She was tight. Made me pop after a minute once. Wasted my house fee. But her tip by time made up for it.

HiPickle
11-21-11, 01:51
Have seen her a number of times and her service is always topnotch. Japanese from Yokohama area so very pleasant personality. Only works weekdays, off on weekends. I like her body type, slim, beautiful small B's, nice slim hips with nice okole.Does she advertise in BP or CL? Who where. Still waiting on that response, I'm curious.

Blake123
11-21-11, 03:48
Yeah, she's pretty and has big boobs, but so what. I saw her once within the past month; that's enough for me. She does a lot of uncovered sensusl rubbing but in the end, it's a no go. If I were you, I'd save your money and see someone else.
Don't know if it is just me, and she looks hot and all, but doesn't she have sort of a manly facial structure? Kind of like those lady boys I saw in a show when I went to Thailand. If her boobs are fake, then it could be. Just a remote possibility, like that Yoko from Green Island. I swear she was a former dude. Her voiced convinced me.No, I didn't get that impression at all. She looked to be a pure 100% damn good-looking woman to me.

Waikikian
11-21-11, 03:52
To all you mongers that I have PM'ed I still have a few more to follow up with and I apologize in advance as I see some were on the hunt and I went to neighbor island after posting. I will follow up.

One of the best: Hands down, You guys remember that old place behind the Ward three complex. You entered through the back side parking. There was a beautiful, skinny. 100lb. 5'4".32ish, large A's, small B's, long hair K-girl named Pepsi. Then she moved to the place on the left side of Golden Queen say some 6-7 years ago. (Not the Pepsi who ran that back house on Kalauokalani Way and is now back after a two year hiatus, coincidently at the same place I was just describing at 2nd Fl. Ward.)

Took several meetings to go all the way, if you know what I mean, anything and everything was on the table. She is in my top 10. Got to say, when I first got going in this many years ago now, Angela, yes the famous, mature Angela, was one of my first sessions. My buddy turned me on to her. Holy crap, what a first experience. I am sure some of you will know exactly what I am talking about. I knew then I was not into the pain thing, but she was amazing.

To answer the question and to be fair, each one has their own little thing, right? And depending on mood? So the K-gal at Rose was the full GFE all the way and IMHO a totally hot body. But Cindy at Penny's was downright playful and let's get it on and dirty.

KSWow! That was great. I have a couple of beauties I must see first. After that, I'll definitely get down and dirty with Cindy.

Mahalo and good luck to you.

Waikikian.

Blake123
11-21-11, 03:56
Yo,

The Nikki is typical of the crappy Thai Hoe wannabes. She will give you a very weak massage, take the towel off and accidentally rub jr. With her forearms-but she

Will never touch with her hands.

Her massage sucks in a bad way. Hell I even reached in and and rubbed her manmades, but still no go on the HE.

Stay away from this loser. Too bad, because she could make a lot of $$$ with them boobs and ass.

Is she on her own, or still associated with the Thai Hwn prick teasers? Either way lose money. Stay away from both.

Jb.She still works in TH spaces. Since she started advertising herself on Craigslist only a short time ago, it could possibly mean she is now independent and renting space from Kay.

Crouchingtiger
11-21-11, 04:00
To all you mongers that I have PM'ed I still have a few more to follow up with and I apologize in advance as I see some were on the hunt and I went to neighbor island after posting. I will follow up.

KSHey man no apologies necessary. Your posts are a god send in that it was begining to get filled with unrelated posts. For now I am living vicariouly thru you brothers as I am in an self imposed sabatical since my team is in a hot winning streak and vowed only to visit an AMP or MT with HE if they loss only. So I've been visiting my five girlfriends during the lull.hehe.

Jbravo
11-21-11, 04:25
Yo,

I would agree she is she and not a she hehe. The nikki actually came in after the May gave me a deep massage.

Thought I was going to get a HE from the nikki, because that's usually what the closer comes in for.

But no-just blue balls.

I did let my hands roam over her clothes, and because she had a low cut top, I helped myself to her tits. A bit.

Firm, but nice size.

Would like to pork that one in the arse, or drop a load for her to swallow.

But I'm going back unless more of you sr. Members report she's a playa.

Jb

She still works in TH spaces. Since she started advertising herself on Craigslist only a short time ago, it could possibly mean she is now independent and renting space from Kay.

Lowlys One
11-21-11, 10:21
Aloha Huggy and Lowlys. Mahalo for the reports. I've seen this BP ad many times and didn't think anything of her, until I read your posts. You've convinced me to give her a try, if you would confirm her rates. Lowlys dropped a buck eighty for the service he received. How much did you drop, Huggy?

Laaate!

Jan FortiforeYup thats correct, was quoted at $.50, but went over and she was so friendly and accomodating, if you are into massages don't take the light touch go with something else.

Jbravo
11-21-11, 17:03
Yo,

Can't type for shit. Just to be clear, I AM NOT GOING BACK to see the Nikki unless.

One of you sr. Kids reports she come over to the dark side.

Jb.

Yo,

I would agree she is she and not a she hehe. The nikki actually came in after the May gave me a deep massage.

Thought I was going to get a HE from the nikki, because that's usually what the closer comes in for.

But no-just blue balls.

I did let my hands roam over her clothes, and because she had a low cut top, I helped myself to her tits. A bit.

Firm, but nice size.

Would like to pork that one in the arse, or drop a load for her to swallow.

But I'm going back unless more of you sr. Members report she's a playa.

Jb

Wet And Wild
11-21-11, 22:24
I hadn't seen Lily in a while and give her a much better L / A/S. She slimmed down quite a bit from my last encounter with her. I give her an L / 8 for being good looking and for A / S 10/10. Very sweet and very accommodating. Definitely will repeat.Had Lily on my to do list for awhile now. Tried her recently and was truly satisfied. She gave a good firm massage and a HJ at the end. Large a's or small b's and she has a pleasant attitude. She did stop to answer the door and the phone though, but apologized when she returned. A must repeat! L8/S9/A9. Total damage 50+50

GraveDiggah
11-21-11, 23:05
Saw Nala Monday afternoon. Made an appointment via her website.

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/

In my opinion, she is the greatest MT that provides a massage with a HJ & HE. As we got started, I told her I wanted light pressure. From the start, she starts massaging my ass and slightly grazing my balls; this felt absolutely remarkable. She almost jacked junior while I was laying on my back. When she was massaging my ass, I felt as if I was going to pop right there but I stayed composed. On the flip, junior was ready to go. She starts massaging my lower stomach, ever so slightly touching junior. Then the best hand job begins; a slow rhythmic twisting motion around the head, simultaneously she massages the boys and applies pressure to the prostate. As I release, she pumps for every last drip. AHH, what a feeling. Overall, an amazing experience. I will repeat many more times.

Happy Mongering,

Grave Diggah

Captin Crunch
11-22-11, 01:41
Had Lily on my to do list for awhile now. Tried her recently and was truly satisfied. She gave a good firm massage and a HJ at the end. Large a's or small b's and she has a pleasant attitude. She did stop to answer the door and the phone though, but apologized when she returned. A must repeat! L8/S9/A9. Total damage 50+50Where is Lily located? Phone number?

CynicalJ
11-22-11, 03:33
Where is Lily located? Phone number?Are you talking about the lily at rose? If so lmk. Great great GFE. Very friendly.

Lowlys One
11-22-11, 03:44
Saw Nala Monday afternoon. Made an appointment via her website.

In my opinion, she is the greatest MT that provides a massage with a HJ & HE. As we got started, I told her I wanted light pressure. From the start, she starts massaging my ass and slightly grazing my balls; this felt absolutely remarkable. She almost jacked junior while I was laying on my back. When she was massaging my ass, I felt as if I was going to pop right there but I stayed composed. On the flip, junior was ready to go. She starts massaging my lower stomach, ever so slightly touching junior. Then the best hand job begins; a slow rhythmic twisting motion around the head, simultaneously she massages the boys and applies pressure to the prostate. As I release, she pumps for every last drip. AHH, what a feeling. Overall, an amazing experience. I will repeat many more times.

Happy Mongering,

Grave DiggahSo does she do that really light touch as you're laying on your stomach ever slightly grazing the twins then that area between the twin and the anus, if so vhow long will she do that? I don't know what that area is or the technique that tickle / grazes that area is called but when done right, with the lightest touch and then up and down that whole backside, eventually reaching under to tug on jr from it seems like the opposite angle as you re on you tummy and she standing. To the side reaching under with a differing angle then the normal HJ angle, I once had this mid thirties blond women I think she was visiting from Houston, she did that feather light touch from the back on my tummy, over that zone and on the flip she did that feather touch to jr did even grasp jr just grazing with the tips of her finger up and down including the twins, not a few minutes after the turn I exploded one of the most memorable orgasm ever without ever grasping and pumping jr, couldn't believe what happened, at the time is was bummed cause I had piad the hour fee but was donw in about 15 minutes, without ever grasping jr, Don't know if she's still around but sounds like Nala has a similar technque, maybe! Have to come in for a landing soon

Blake123
11-22-11, 05:14
Where is Lily located? Phone number?At Ideal Massage in the Century Center. 384-7719.

GraveDiggah
11-22-11, 06:33
So does she do that really light touch as you're laying on your stomach ever slightly grazing the twins then that area between the twin and the anus, if so vhow long will she do that? I don't know what that area is or the technique that tickle / grazes that area is called but when done right, with the lightest touch and then up and down that whole backside, eventually reaching under to tug on jr from it seems like the opposite angle as you re on you tummy and she standing. To the side reaching under with a differing angle then the normal HJ angle, I once had this mid thirties blond women I think she was visiting from Houston, she did that feather light touch from the back on my tummy, over that zone and on the flip she did that feather touch to jr did even grasp jr just grazing with the tips of her finger up and down including the twins, not a few minutes after the turn I exploded one of the most memorable orgasm ever without ever grasping and pumping jr, couldn't believe what happened, at the time is was bummed cause I had piad the hour fee but was donw in about 15 minutes, without ever grasping jr, Don't know if she's still around but sounds like Nala has a similar technque, maybe! Have to come in for a landing soonYes she does. As I was laying on my stomach, she massaged my ass and, her fingers were grazing junior and the boys; it had both a ticklish and tingling sensation. She didn't really tug at junior, instead, she lightly touched it; the feeling was honestly something I've never felt before. After the HJ, she stroked Junior so much, was a little sore. But what can I say, she's definitely worth it.

Member #1062
11-22-11, 15:52
I'm fed up with places like TH. All the teazers that never please. Those who give a half*ss massage, blue balls and then put on the charm on the way out to collect their tip.

Give me a break.

I'm still looking for an independent Thai girl that delivers.

For now, Nala is the bomb. Great massage, great finish, nice clean place, no drama.

But it looks like I'll have to go to Ideal and check out Lily.

Thanks for the report.

AsiaTraveler2
11-22-11, 20:22
Had Lily on my to do list for awhile now. Tried her recently and was truly satisfied. She gave a good firm massage and a HJ at the end. Large a's or small b's and she has a pleasant attitude. She did stop to answer the door and the phone though, but apologized when she returned. A must repeat! L8/S9/A9. Total damage 50+50My opinion is Lily is a sweet girl, but would rate her L6 / S6 / A8 at best. To me the service is mechanical with average looks.

AT2

HawaiiRook
11-22-11, 23:50
I haven't been able to go out recently due to financial challenges but here's my 2 cents on Lily. I thought she was average looking but had a nice personality. Her massage was ok but not up to par with others, such as Penny at Sisters. As far as extras, I felt like she was going through the motions. Not a bad attitude or anything like that. I agree with AsiaTraveler that it felt mechanical. It took me a while to get off. It was far from a bad experience but I enjoyed myself more at other places. Rejuve, Sister, and Sakura was better in my opinion for a relaxing massage with a HE. Again, I don't want to seem critical about Lily. Just wanted to add another opinion to the discussion. When things get better financially, I would love to try Nala.

Rico Suave808
11-23-11, 01:20
Paid a visit to Penny's place on Beretania St the other day.

Olivia was available so I went with her. She is an older Korean woman, probably in her 40"s.

Short hair, sort of attractive face, small slightly saggy A-size tits, ok body with some extra belly fat. 5'4" tall, maybe 125 pounds.

Took a quick self shower and met her in the room. She wanted to start with a massage but I passed on it. She took off her clothes, climbed on the massage table with me and started with a fairly good BBBJ which lasted for a little while. She kept looking at my monster cock and got this scared look on her face, said she never saw anything like it except on porno dvd's. After about 5 minutes of BBBJ she said she wanted me to fuck her. She got all lathered up with lube and I entered her BB MISH. She wasn't really that tight to me but I could see that she was very uncomfortable, maybe even painful. I pulled out and she tried CG which was even harder or her. Finally, I told her that she didn't have to do this if it was hurting her that much.

She was visibly grateful so she left and Penny took her place. (I gave her a $60. 00 tip for her effort).

Now Penny is one hot MILF. She takes good care of her body. Her face is attractive with makeup on, she has nicely done bolt on C's, and her body is toned with just a little bit of a pooch. 5'5" tall and maybe 130 pounds.

Penny started with an even better BBBJ which lasted even longer. She kept making comments about how big and perfect my cock is. After a while I just had to DATY. She has a sweet tasting pussy and she really enjoyed the secession with multiple O's. I then entered her BB MISH and she is going crazy cause she likes big cocks. Lots of DFK with her. Switched to DS and pounded her even harder and she is just loving it. Back to MISH and I went deep enough to hit her cervix which pleased her even more. Pulled out at her request and came on her titties, love the happy look on her face.

Next came a really good massage. Total time with both was about an hour and a half.

L / 7 A / 10 S / 10.

$50. 00 HF $150. 00 tip for Penny's great service!

Luvnsex2
11-23-11, 02:05
Visited Lily and not happy with the selection. Lily was there along with two others. Met all 3 who were quite friendly, but L-6 at best. Left to try somewhere else. Just IMHO.

Best!

I haven't been able to go out recently due to financial challenges but here's my 2 cents on Lily. I thought she was average looking but had a nice personality. Her massage was ok but not up to par with others, such as Penny at Sisters. As far as extras, I felt like she was going through the motions. Not a bad attitude or anything like that. I agree with AsiaTraveler that it felt mechanical. It took me a while to get off. It was far from a bad experience but I enjoyed myself more at other places. Rejuve, Sister, and Sakura was better in my opinion for a relaxing massage with a HE. Again, I don't want to seem critical about Lily. Just wanted to add another opinion to the discussion. When things get better financially, I would love to try Nala.

Captin Crunch
11-23-11, 02:22
Visited Lily and not ha.

Ppy with the selection. Lily was there along with two others. Met all 3 who were quite friendly, but L-6 at best. Left to try somewhere else. Just IMHO.

Best!If you went today, the one in the white dress is Lucy. Nice massage.

Ezaker
11-23-11, 18:37
Seen yoyo this morning, was there just for massage and a HE but ended up leaving with a FS.

So I went in and mama took me in tge room and I waited for 5 min for her to get in. She walked in

5'3? Bolts on be's nice body frame forgot to ask her age but she's from Hong kong. Really cute so first was massage.

Then the flip she's really playful so she's playing with jr. Asking me want I wanted. I asked for just HJ because was on a budget.

She tells me she wants boom boom I told her only got enough for boom boom. So she told me $ for FS! Daaayum I'm down.

So she BBBJ, to DATY, cg, rcg, ds, mish, with some dfk and lfk then I blew my load. She was tellung ne dnt stop fck me harder!

Haha so I did. Then cleaned up showered and left with some kisses and hugs. GARENTEE REPEAT!

Total damage $.5

HawaiiSteve
11-23-11, 19:34
Went to ideal today. Mama sent in lucy. About 5'5 115? Skinny, not really a pooch, small be's with nice nips and no ass. Massage was not bad. Went about 35 mins on the massage, on the flip she asks if I want jr. Massaged also, I ask for FS and no deals. I ask for BJ and no deals. WTF? So I had to settle for the HJ which was pretty mechanical. Pretty disappointed as I wanted FS. Not sure if I would repeat. Total damage $.2.

Stay safe everyone

Uki Eater
11-23-11, 21:25
Had Gaga at Ideal. Lookswise is average. She looks to be in her mid 30s. By her face you can tell. Nice friendly personality but, her English was very limited. Her massage was decent and did give a pretty long full body massage. But overall, not something I would bother to repeat. Gaga left the room and the door half open as she got a hot towel and then I see one of the other providers outside was looking into the room as I lied on the table butt naked, I overhear her talking in Mandarin to Gaga. Took Gaga a while just to get the hot towel. I think it was probably because I was the last guy there and taking long where the other women were wondering when I'm going to be done so I can leave already. That, or maybe Gaga just wanted to show her coworkers my nice tush? Nah, cannot be that. Oh gawd, I hope it's that! LOL. Came back and finished me off with HJ. Gaga mentioned they close at 10:00pm but, I left the place at 10:37pm. Sorry about that girls for being there late. I was there about an hour and 30 min long. By the way, the bathtub had hard time draining the water. Geez. I notice this at other MT places to.

Ck813
11-24-11, 00:03
Ok fellow sex seekers, how are we going to stop these places from giving massages with no HE? There has to be a way where we can see these beautiful MT'S give HE. Also we got to get back to the old and days.

CK

S Hunter
11-24-11, 01:41
Aloha Everyone!

A year or two ago, I changed my email on the forum and all hell broke loose. Even though my account was active, I couldn't post or PM. And my membership status somehow changed from senior member to not.

So during that time, I have been mainly lurking periodically. And frustrated at not being able to contribute or communicate.

I set up a new user name and so far so good, I think.

=========================================

Your "S Hunter" username is functioning correctly.

Thanks,

Jackson

S Hunter
11-24-11, 01:45
When I was in the Aiea area, I tried her out. Not a looker, but very nice lady.

Massage was ok and she really works to give a good HE. Only likes to have her breasts touched, but seems to really like it. I sense that more maybe possible, but the massage and HJ was good for me.

Damage was 100 and I would repeat if in the area and want a massage with HE.

It's good to be able to be back.

Candyman2002
11-24-11, 05:21
I've been reading lately and was wondering if Jennifer / Junko gives BBFS or just BBBJ? I have been meaning to try for a while now and am thinking of making an appointment for next week. She seems to be a fave here.

Thanks

Lkjhgf
11-24-11, 05:23
But Rookie, you keeping going back, must be the financial challenges.

Playboy54
11-24-11, 08:21
What is the location of this place? This girl sounds like she came from heaven? Playboy54.

Yoyo 2404: Seen yoyo this morning, was there just for massage and a HE but ended up leaving with a FS. So I went in and mama took me in tge room and I waited for 5 min for her to get in. She walked in.

5'3? Bolts on be's nice body frame forgot to ask her age but she's from Hong kong. Really cute so first was massage.

Then the flip she's really playful so she's playing with jr. Asking me want I wanted. I asked for just HJ because was on a budget.

She tells me she wants boom boom I told her only got enough for boom boom. So she told me $ for FS! Daaayum I'm down.

So she BBBJ, to DATY, cg, rcg, ds, mish, with some dfk and lfk then I blew my load. She was tellung ne dnt stop fck me harder!

Haha so I did. Then cleaned up showered and left with some kisses and hugs. GARENTEE REPEAT!

Total damage $.5

Kurocha
11-24-11, 10:35
Ok fellow sex seekers, how are we going to stop these places from giving massages with no HE? There has to be a way where we can see these beautiful MT'S give HE. Also we got to get back to the old and days.

CKBro, where are you going to NOT get an HE? I have a feeling that you are going to the Thai massage places. It seems to me that if you go to any Korean or Chinese place, you will get at least an HE if not more. I have gone to Pink Orchid, GB, Paradise Spa, all of the Chinese CC places (#612, #1111, # 2404, #1105, #2402 and #2503) , Yummy Chinese on Amana, Ohana and not to mention the AMPs mentioned here and they all pretty much will give you an HE. I have avoided the Thai places, unless that I know they are totally legit to get a real Thai massage, and have never left blue-balled.

Kekehawaii
11-24-11, 13:04
What is the location of this place? This girl sounds like she came from heavenPB, this is the Yoyo who use to work at Lily's place. She is really nice and accomodating, but not a hot babe. Your typical Chinese MT / AMP girl. Not skinny, not fat. Just avg. The mama at 2404 is a ***** though. Can't even speak.

Most of the girls will take $ at the Chinese AMPs. Even the girls at pink, gq, nirvana, etc. HF still. 5 though. Just ask and they will since times are slow. Just don't expect BB though. Maybe only at the Chinese places you can swing that for $.

Kekehawaii
11-24-11, 13:11
Had Gaga at Ideal. Lookswise is average. She looks to be in her mid 30s. By her face you can tell. Nice friendly personality but, her English was very limited. Her massage was decent and did give a pretty long full body massage. But overall, not something I would bother to repeat. Gaga left the room and the door half open as she got a hot towel and then I see one of the other providers outside was looking into the room as I lied on the table butt naked, I overhear her talking in Mandarin to Gaga. Took Gaga a while just to get the hot towel. I think it was probably because I was the last guy there and taking long where the other women were wondering when I'm going to be done so I can leave already. That, or maybe Gaga just wanted to show her coworkers my nice tush? Nah, cannot be that. Oh gawd, I hope it's that! LOL. Came back and finished me off with HJ. Gaga mentioned they close at 10:00pm but, I left the place at 10:37pm. Sorry about that girls for being there late. I was there about an hour and 30 min long. By the way, the bathtub had hard time draining the water. Geez. I notice this at other MT places to.Seriously, Gaga is back at Ideal was just there Tuesday night and Lily didn't mention that to me. She knows I LOVE Gaga. Maybe a different one, but just recycling her name.

Lkjhgf
11-24-11, 15:25
Yap, thats her said she's in love with you too, and why you don't call her.

We can double date.

Seriously, Gaga is back at Ideal was just there Tuesday night and Lily didn't mention that to me. She knows I LOVE Gaga. Maybe a different one, but just recycling her name.

Member #5092
11-24-11, 15:42
[QUOTE=Candyman2002; 1323883]I've been reading lately and was wondering if Jennifer / Junko gives BBFS or just BBBJ? I have been meaning to try for a while now and am thinking of making an appointment for next week. She seems to be a fave here.

Thanks[/QUOT.

No bb service on your first visit. But if your a regular and you and her click theres a chance. Just to warn you she has her moods.

On The Prowl
11-24-11, 16:47
Got a text from Moncia, she and Coco have teamed up together on there own place which will open Dec 2, Cherry will be working there and a Surprise guest aswell, for address and contact info Pm please, line forms behind me, can't wait to see her!

King Cobrack
11-24-11, 17:43

Massage was ok and she really works to give a good HE. Only likes to have her breasts touched, but seems to really like it. I sense that more maybe possible, but the massage and HJ was good for me.

It's good to be able to be back.I was just wondering how old she is, ethnic backgrond, and do you have an L / A/S on her. To get the HE,"Were you a repeat customer?" Mahalo. KC

H Mobius
11-24-11, 18:31
Saw this ad early Nov, no reviews, so thought I'd try. Turned out OK. Therapist new to biz in Hi, just started couple weeks ago.

Chinese lady, looks 20's but really 30+, named Ricki / Riki. She's about 5'2".110, slim, nice looking.

Called to make appmt, was kind of hard to understand on the phone, but figured it out to be round bldg on Amana st.

Lives in a studio, uses a massage table near her bed. Her English vocab not to good, but she likes to talk if you talk to her.

Seems to have a sense of humor so we got along just fine. Her massage is ok, not as good as Yummy across the street, but still good. Does back top to bottom including some feet, which I like. On flip, she goes from shoulders to legs then asks if jr needs lomi too. First time there so just go with that. Ask her to take off teddy & she does willingly, maybe becz we feeling comfy with.

Each other. A's with small eraser nips, slim body, not much ass, no pooch. She does a slow pull on jr and takes her time. I'm not feeling anywhere close to finish, so just let her keep going. After awhile, her arms getting tired, as she keeps changing hands, keeps adding more lube. Finally, I tell her to just double lube her hands and go to piston stroking. She does and doesn't give up or stop. Finally spout and she keeps stroking me till I'm dry. And then she keeps on stroking and stroking. I'm feeling really sensitive now, and I'm thinking this is going to hurt soon. She keeps stroking. She's looking to pull out my nuts, too (LOL). Stop! Stop! I finished! Whew! She cleans me up, lets me shower again. I'm relieved & drained (smiling).

Not once during the time I'm there does she mention $$, I like that. Left her 50+50.

L=6-7 A=9 S=9 I'm going back again to see what else available.

Ph 397-6968.

AEHad an almost identical experience, except:

1) On 'the flip', she quietly went directly to heavy lube, massaging sac with one hand and jr with the other without asking if 'lomi' was needed,

2) She got naked in the beginning; small butt but nice smooth white suckable buns IMHO.

3) Kept answering her phone during the session even during attempted mish, and it seemed to be the same guy a couple of times because she was reiterating what she already told him. She sounded a bit annoyed; I know I was. It occurred to me to use Lieutenant Hypo's move and pound away so that her voice would be like "Hi-i-i- Ho-ney-ey-ey mi-ih-ih-ss you-uu-uu-uu!", but didn't want to steal his move :).

I was thinking of leaving the first time she took a call, but like AE we got comfy so I stayed. Kind of glad I did because the foot portion of the massage was pretty good, actually.

Not sure about a repeat because of too much phone usage during the session (though I realize she would not want to miss opportunities or be stuck returning tons of calls, as she gets a lot) and I remember her from another sector and stopped seeing her for a reason. On the other hand, that building has young women and they are friendly. Might not be long before 'Freebie' reports start coming in, like with Don Quijote.

Ck813
11-24-11, 19:25
I saw this MT couple months ago. No HE and her massaged suck. She warms her massage oils up then uses them onyou. Talk about greased up.

I wud see her if she doinf HE now.

Ck

It's good to be able to be back.

S Hunter
11-25-11, 04:19
I saw this MT couple months ago. No HE and her massaged suck. She warms her massage oils up then uses them onyou. Talk about greased up.

I wud see her if she doinf HE now.

CkTold me she started offering HE about a couple months ago. Said she didn't before.

S Hunter
11-25-11, 04:31
I was just wondering how old she is, ethnic backgrond, and do you have an L / A/S on her. To get the HE,"Were you a repeat customer?" Mahalo. KCL5 A8 S8.

I think she is in her 40's about 5'3" 135 black lady. Like I said, not a looker. But she was near where I was at.

To get HE, just got to ask. She said she won't do it if you don't ask. Glad I asked in the beginning. Massage was ok, HE was pretty good.

I would repeat when in the area.

Lkjhgf
11-25-11, 05:31
Got the same text today / with a special rate / my appointment is 8am 12/2 with monica, then 9am with coco.

Got a text from Moncia, she and Coco have teamed up together on there own place which will open Dec 2, Cherry will be working there and a Surprise guest aswell, for address and contact info Pm please, line forms behind me, can't wait to see her!

Member #3973
11-25-11, 13:17
Got a text from Moncia, she and Coco have teamed up together on there own place which will open Dec 2, Cherry will be working there and a Surprise guest aswell, for address and contact info Pm please, line forms behind me, can't wait to see her!It will be at 1481 South King, room # 321, (corner of Kaheka and King) , and their phone number is 945-7777.

Told me they will open Dec 2. Monica, Coco and Cherry / Lisa will be there and two other girls.

This is GREAT news with at least three of the best providers in HNL in one place.

Member #3973
11-25-11, 19:36
Forgot to add that they will have a introductory house fee of 35$ and open 9am. Midnight

C Man
11-26-11, 01:21
Felt like wasting some time and money so I set an appointment with Nikki at TH. Started face down right off the bat with no draping and she worked the boys but not Jr. Half hour later for the flip she brushed the boys continuously but still no luck for Jr despite the pursuasion of a big tip. With her positioned above my head massaging my chest and stomach, I self-service myself knowing very well what I was aiming at. I never saw her move that fast to avoid the "schrapnel"! She received some collateral damaged but had seemed to not mind that much. Showered and paid the house fee. When she asked about my tip, I said "You will make a lot more if you do a little more pleasing to go along with the teasing"! House fee. 60 + sound advice =.60 total The verdict? LOSE MONEY!

C Man

Ernestm
11-26-11, 01:29
Felt like wasting some time and money so I set an appointment with Nikki at TH. Started face down right off the bat with no draping and she worked the boys but not Jr. Half hour later for the flip she brushed the boys continuously but still no luck for Jr despite the pursuasion of a big tip. With her positioned above my head massaging my chest and stomach, I self-service myself knowing very well what I was aiming at. I never saw her move that fast to avoid the "schrapnel"! She received some collateral damaged but had seemed to not mind that much. Showered and paid the house fee. When she asked about my tip, I said "You will make a lot more if you do a little more pleasing to go along with the teasing"! House fee. 60 + sound advice =.60 total The verdict? LOSE MONEY!

C ManWay to go!

Mauka
11-26-11, 02:32
Paid a visit to Penny's place on Beretania St the other day.

Olivia was available so I went with her. She is an older Korean woman, probably in her 40"s.

Short hair, sort of attractive face, small slightly saggy A-size tits, ok body with some extra belly fat. 5'4" tall, maybe 125 pounds.

Took a quick self shower and met her in the room. She wanted to start with a massage but I passed on it. She took off her clothes, climbed on the massage table with me and started with a fairly good BBBJ which lasted for a little while. She kept looking at my monster cock and got this scared look on her face, said she never saw anything like it except on porno dvd's. After about 5 minutes of BBBJ she said she wanted me to fuck her. She got all lathered up with lube and I entered her BB MISH. She wasn't really that tight to me but I could see that she was very uncomfortable, maybe even painful. I pulled out and she tried CG which was even harder or her. Finally, I told her that she didn't have to do this if it was hurting her that much.

She was visibly grateful so she left and Penny took her place. (I gave her a $60. 00 tip for her effort).

Now Penny is one hot MILF. She takes good care of her body. Her face is attractive with makeup on, she has nicely done bolt on C's, and her body is toned with just a little bit of a pooch. 5'5" tall and maybe 130 pounds.

Penny started with an even better BBBJ which lasted even longer. She kept making comments about how big and perfect my cock is. After a while I just had to DATY. She has a sweet tasting pussy and she really enjoyed the secession with multiple O's. I then entered her BB MISH and she is going crazy cause she likes big cocks. Lots of DFK with her. Switched to DS and pounded her even harder and she is just loving it. Back to MISH and I went deep enough to hit her cervix which pleased her even more. Pulled out at her request and came on her titties, love the happy look on her face.

Next came a really good massage. Total time with both was about an hour and a half.

L / 7 A / 10 S / 10.

$50. 00 HF $150. 00 tip for Penny's great service!Had Olivia. She is not attractive at all. Gave a very poor massage front and back. MISH was good but had to make sure that I.

Didn't look at her face at all

Blake123
11-26-11, 03:53

C ManI wonder if this is the first time that has happened to her. Maybe she will stop the teasing now?

H Mobius
11-26-11, 07:20
It will be at 1481 South King, room # 321, (corner of Kaheka and King) , and their phone number is 945-7777.Kaheka Professional Center seems like a good location to play, but HPD likes to lurk nearby especially just ewa of that intersection in a dark area, so intoxicated mongers looking to top-off their night after the bars please beware.

I'm not sure if the Liona Street parking lot is free; it used to be back in the day, when Xanadu was there.

I'm wondering if the building's makai gate will be open after hours so that hobbyists can enter the building from that side. It would be more discreet than a frontal 'walk-of-shame' especially if King Street traffic has the red light. Now it will truly be a "Professional Center".

Assman: I made an almost identical remark to Nikki as C Man's, but unfortunately she was quite haughty back then and my remark was dismissed instantly. Perhaps once she acquires a taste for cold hard cash things may change.

John Ross
11-26-11, 08:10
Kaheka Professional Center seems like a good location to play, but HPD likes to lurk nearby especially just ewa of that intersection in a dark area, so intoxicated mongers looking to top-off their night after the bars please beware.

I'm not sure if the Liona Street parking lot is free; it used to be back in the day, when Xanadu was there.

I'm wondering if the building's makai gate will be open after hours so that hobbyists can enter the building from that side. It would be more discreet than a frontal 'walk-of-shame' especially if King Street traffic has the red light. Now it will truly be a "Professional Center".HPD also likes to sit in the parking lot on Kaheka across the Professional Center late at night.

Hypo Luxa
11-26-11, 15:05
Kaheka Professional Center seems like a good location to play, but HPD likes to lurk nearby especially just ewa of that intersection in a dark area, so intoxicated mongers looking to top-off their night after the bars please beware.Well, for now it seems to be a daymonger's place to play as they are only open from 9a-12a (midnight). I know from past experience, Monica likes to play in the daytime!

CaptBob
11-26-11, 15:31

It's good to be able to be back.I was there 2 months ago but she never gave any HE at all after one mongers posted her for FS. She asked me f I read the reviews I said no. SHe said all in the reviews are not reliable. Then lot of mongers came to her place but g9t nothing. Now she is doing it again I don't think I will go again since she might be reading reviews again. Massage Theraphists especially with license are afraid of doing anything for they might be reported in the Association of Massage Theraphists and they can't renew their license again. You are lucky but some will be unlucky again for she will deny doing it again. She asked me if other MT's are doing HE, I told her yes but she said she will not give anything.

Cmore
11-26-11, 20:02

C ManWow, good for you. That takes some balls (pun intended). We should all be tht way and maybe the "all tease no please" types would either give the HE or stop the BS teasing. It ain't right to send a guy home with blue balls and then expect a good tip. I probably woulda ended up giving $5 or $10 tip just to avoid the awkwardness. So, good for you. Maybe she'll learn.

Member #5438
11-26-11, 20:24
Had another session with Mika, great deep tissue same as last time. I don't go to AMPs so I'm not totally comfortable with the set up, but the massage and HE make it easy to get over that. She has a good personality and so far seems to work very hard to provide great service 60. HF + 50 tip

Ck813
11-26-11, 23:00
Do not get mad ok. Nikki never teases and if you straight out asked her if she does HE then you would get a yes or no. Nikki gives a very good massage. If she watched you pleasure yourself then at least tip her 20 or no see her at all.

CK.

C Man

Member #3973
11-26-11, 23:09
Parking will be validated I was told. There won't be any sign's for theplace. Just take the elevator to the 3rd floor and goleft to #321.

Kaheka Professional Center seems like a good location to play, but HPD likes to lurk nearby especially just ewa of that intersection in a dark area, so intoxicated mongers looking to top-off their night after the bars please beware.

I'm wondering if the building's makai gate will be open after hours so that hobbyists can enter the building from that side. It would be more discreet than a frontal 'walk-of-shame' especially if King Street traffic has the red light. Now it will truly be a "Professional Center".

Keola
11-26-11, 23:12
Fellow mongers,

Haven't mongered in awhile due to lack of funds. Had a question if anyone heard of Trisha, she works out of her apartment in Wilikina Drive I think. She advertises BBBJ and FS covered. Her rates are: 15 min-$50, 30 min-$100, 1 hour-$150 and 2 hours-$200. I am willing to toftt but just wondered if anyone tried her out or knows about her. Don't think she is LE but never too sure. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.

Raul75
11-27-11, 04:18
It will be at 1481 South King, room # 321, (corner of Kaheka and King) , and their phone number is 945-7777.Great Information. I appreciate the post. But use Backpage and others sites for ADVERTISING! Dropping the info on a Routine Bases is not cool. Too many postings about the Infamous "3".

King Cobrack
11-27-11, 22:46
Fellow mongers,

Haven't mongered in awhile due to lack of funds. Had a question if anyone heard of Trisha, she works out of her apartment in Wilikina Drive I think. She advertises BBBJ and FS covered. Her rates are: 15 min-$50, 30 min-$100, 1 hour-$150 and 2 hours-$200. I am willing to toftt but just wondered if anyone tried her out or knows about her. Don't think she is LE but never too sure. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.On what site does she advertise on? Do you have a number? I go down that area a lot. KC

Member #3973
11-28-11, 02:18
Kaheka Professional Center seems like a good location to play.

I'm wondering if the building's makai gate will be open after hours so that hobbyists can enter the building from that side. It would be more discreet than a frontal 'walk-of-shame' especially if King Street traffic has the red light. Now it will truly be a "Professional Center".I asked and was told that the parking on the Liona St lot will be validated, so it is free. Not sure if the makai gate will be open at night.

Jbravo
11-28-11, 02:22
Yo,

I confirm that the Nikki is a prick teaser. Confirm that she will leave you blue balled. If you like a light massge see her-she can't do a deep massage, and doesn't want to work that hard anyway. Confirm that she will ask you for a bigger tip for sensual massage but no HE.

Lose money. She needs to either step up and do a good legit massage, or go all the way to the dark side.

I agree, and will never see her again. Rest of you should do the same.

Jb

Do not get mad ok. Nikki never teases and if you straight out asked her if she does HE then you would get a yes or no. Nikki gives a very good massage. If she watched you pleasure yourself then at least tip her 20 or no see her at all.

CK.

Keola
11-28-11, 02:43
On what site does she advertise on? Do you have a number? I go down that area a lot. KCShe advertises on CL. I forget which section. Either women 4 men or casual encounters. I'll PM you for her number.

NoStranger
11-28-11, 02:53
Looking for a therapist / provider for a prostate massage. Appreciate any recommendations. Post or PM, your choice.

Stangman808
11-28-11, 02:57

Assman: I made an almost identical remark to Nikki as C Man's, but unfortunately she was quite haughty back then and my remark was dismissed instantly. Perhaps once she acquires a taste for cold hard cash things may change.The Kaheka Professional Center is comprised of businesses and offices such as doctors, accountants, hair salon etc, and they are not open late into the night. If Monica's new place is open to 12:00PM, it may be the only place open in the whole building at night. The building must be secured at sometime so people are not roaming inside after hours. Is there a security desk like CC, where you will have to check in if you want to enter the building after hours?

Member #3973
11-28-11, 03:02
Raul75.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3973 [View Original Post]

It will be at 1481 South King, room # 321, (corner of Kaheka and King) , and their phone number is 945-7777.

Great Information. I appreciate the post. But use Backpage and others sites for ADVERTISING! Dropping the info on a Routine Bases is not cool. Too many postings about the Infamous "3".Well, if you are so concerned, why in the world do you respond so the info is repeated?

Kukui Street
11-28-11, 03:08
Your mailbox is full. Need to PM you.

Ck813
11-28-11, 03:14
Ok, I'm going to sound like a hiprocrit right now. Yes if we stop tipping to MT that don't offer anything they may turn to the darkside. MT'S don't gate me. Just want HE wuth a great massage.

Ck813
11-28-11, 03:27
I believe HDP hangs there because get plenty drug activity in the area. I once picked up this chick on the street fucked her for 40 bucks and she was hot IMHO.

Now why do we get more cautious because hpd stay around? They not going to do anything and they human beings like us. I had a great relationship with them wellu most of then when I worked graveyard shift. Always stayed in their view so I knew I was protected when I went down. They even woke me up and told me they were leaving.

Majority are cool but get the not so nice ones. I just walk in whereever I wanted to go no matter hpd or crowds. I cannot lie. The cop asked where I going I tell them and they smile. I pick up SW get stopped they ask I tell them I'm libely. 9 out of 10 were cool.

Just me I guess. CK

C Man
11-28-11, 03:46

CK.CK,

I am not mad and if my post sounded that way then that's not the case. She stated she never does HE for anyone and suggested that I take care of business myself and in no shape or form solicited any tip way before the self service started. In regards of a repeat, it's safe to say that will not be happening.

C Man

Braddahman
11-28-11, 03:57
Called Ideal to see if they could fit me in. Not sure who answered but she sounded really friendly. Asked if I could come by in 15 to 20 minutes and she said sure no problem. Got there in 10 minutes. First visit to Ideal but know the routine (thanks in part to all of you on this thread). Paid house fee, then was lead to shower, which I took alone. Went to room and laid on massage table butt naked. In walks Lucy, says she is from Shanghai. 5'3, skinny, nice natural As / small Bs, was wearing a cute dress that went to her knees. Very friendly. Asked if I wanted oil, I said sure but not a lot. Massage was great. She let my hands wander as much as I wanted. I was literally groping her as she massaged me. She grazed balls but at that point didn't matter because we both knew I was there for more than just a massage. On the flip, she proceeds to massage my hands then works on my legs while I massage her butt with my hand under her dress. She gives me the look and starts playing with my jr. I ask her to remove her clothes, which she does. Get to suck on her nice little tits while I played with her kitty. I go on my side while she is stroking me and head for her kitty. She is pretty wet, and I start DATY. She lifts one leg up and places it on the massage table so I could get a nice look and taste of her sweet juicy kitty. DATY and FIV. HE soon there after. She cleaned me up and lead me to the shower. We showered together, she washed me up good. Dried myself up and left her tip. I must say that she is a cutie and her attitude was great. Definitely will repeat. L-7. 5, I like me women skinny. Her booty and tits was small but felt all so good. A-8, friendly and nice. S-8, I know its only a HE but the DATY, FIV, tit sucking, and freedom for my hands to roam was worth it. Damage. 60. 80 (gave more than usual tip since my first time).

Braddahman

Quik808
11-28-11, 07:13
The Kaheka Professional Center is comprised of businesses and offices such as doctors, accountants, hair salon etc, and they are not open late into the night. If Monica's new place is open to 12:00PM, it may be the only place open in the whole building at night. The building must be secured at sometime so people are not roaming inside after hours. Is there a security desk like CC, where you will have to check in if you want to enter the building after hours?Drove by and parked on Kaheka fronting the building at about 6pm Sunday evening. The ground floor was locked by a security gate. I was wondering if there is another entrance for the building after business hours? Just have to wait and see?

Kumuhuntr
11-28-11, 09:28
Drove by and parked on Kaheka fronting the building at about 6pm Sunday evening. The ground floor was locked by a security gate. I was wondering if there is another entrance for the building after business hours? Just have to wait and see?At night, someone would have to come down and let you in the door on the parking lot side. There is no security desk that I know of.

Kumuhuntr
11-28-11, 10:09
Went to see Mika at Hannabi the other day. She gave the ususal good massage and was able to get all the knots out followed by a sensual HE and allowed some wandering hands. The service was as good as always, but I have to admit that I preferred the Rejuve location. It was just much cleaner and more convenient. Anyway, Mika's service is worth the following IMHO. Damage:.6+.6

S Hunter
11-28-11, 17:24
Fellow mongers,

Haven't mongered in awhile due to lack of funds. Had a question if anyone heard of Trisha, she works out of her apartment in Wilikina Drive I think. She advertises BBBJ and FS covered. Her rates are: 15 min-$50, 30 min-$100, 1 hour-$150 and 2 hours-$200. I am willing to toftt but just wondered if anyone tried her out or knows about her. Don't think she is LE but never too sure. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.Where is her ad? I would be interested too.

S Hunter
11-28-11, 19:49
Aloha Gang,

Thinking of checking out Liliha Emma that OleGuy3 posted about. Anyone else besides him take the plunge? I plan to regardless, but would be interested in other feedback as well.

Mikasoto
11-28-11, 20:51
She must be busy with all the action right now. She's learned the value of "customer service." Like said before, slightly older black lady, slightly big booty. Kind of low key in a mellow way. Allows play with her boobs,"no touching the vagina." Very reasonable price for what you get, HE. She asked me at the end "anything else?" Of course I was spread-eagle butt naked on her table at the time. Won't write her off, but not rushing to go back right away. Convenient, nice, pleasant. Not FS, but I would guess give it time.

Lkjhgf
11-28-11, 21:17
LE like to thank you all for the invite, will be there 12/2 for the grand open.

Already knows whos the other two new girls from close by.

Raul75.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3973 [View Original Post]

It will be at 1481 South King, room # 321, (corner of Kaheka and King) , and their phone number is 945-7777.

Well, if you are so concerned, why in the world do you respond so the info is repeated?

Jack Off2
11-29-11, 00:32
Yo,

I confirm that the Nikki is a prick teaser. Confirm that she will leave you blue balled. If you like a light massge see her-she can't do a deep massage, and doesn't want to work that hard anyway. Confirm that she will ask you for a bigger tip for sensual massage but no HE.

Lose money. She needs to either step up and do a good legit massage, or go all the way to the dark side.

I agree, and will never see her again. Rest of you should do the same.

JbNikki does not know how to give a massage.

She has big tits and likes to tease you.

No need to waste money with her or the others at TH.

Aboonai
11-29-11, 01:57
I concur on what Kumuhuntr said about gaining entrance to the building. Not sure at what time during the evening they secure it. I used to see a therapist who worked there temporarily and my appointments were after 7pm. She always had to come down and get me.

The parking lot was always empty and no one would bother so I don't see it as a problem unless a whole bunch of guys go all at once. Or you can park in the next lot over.

Lkjhgf
11-29-11, 04:33
When I first laid eyes on her I knew she was a down to earth and a sweet girl.

The girl that answered the phone and door is lily also sweet and friendly.

Braddahman; 1325938]Called Ideal to see if they could fit me in. Not sure who answered but she sounded really friendly. Asked if I could come by in 15 to 20 minutes and she said sure no problem. Got there in 10 minutes. First visit to Ideal but know the routine (thanks in part to all of you on this thread). Paid house fee, then was lead to shower, which I took alone. Went to room and laid on massage table butt naked. In walks Lucy, says she is from Shanghai. 5'3, skinny, nice natural As / small Bs, was wearing a cute dress that went to her knees. Very friendly. Asked if I wanted oil, I said sure but not a lot. Massage was great. She let my hands wander as much as I wanted. I was literally groping her as she massaged me. She grazed balls but at that point didn't matter because we both knew I was there for more than just a massage. On the flip, she proceeds to massage my hands then works on my legs while I massage her butt with my hand under her dress. She gives me the look and starts playing with my jr. I ask her to remove her clothes, which she does. Get to suck on her nice little tits while I played with her kitty. I go on my side while she is stroking me and head for her kitty. She is pretty wet, and I start DATY. She lifts one leg up and places it on the massage table so I could get a nice look and taste of her sweet juicy kitty. DATY and FIV. HE soon there after. She cleaned me up and lead me to the shower. We showered together, she washed me up good. Dried myself up and left her tip. I must say that she is a cutie and her attitude was great. Definitely will repeat. L-7. 5, I like me women skinny. Her booty and tits was small but felt all so good. A-8, friendly and nice. S-8, I know its only a HE but the DATY, FIV, tit sucking, and freedom for my hands to roam was worth it. Damage. 60. 80 (gave more than usual tip since my first time).

Braddahman[/QUOTE]

Xrs5879
11-29-11, 04:48
Had one hell of a session today, the best in a while. Greeted with that smile and hug took my shower then to the table. Her hand was a little sore so I said skip the massage go straight to the point. Laid her down and went to town on her after a few minutes and one big O we switched. I'm standing and she's kneeling and giving me one of the best BBBJ's ever (slow & sensual). Couldn't handle anymore so stopped her and started standing mish. Had to work it slow at first cause of that damn tight snatch then got into a nice rhythm switched to doggy and realized was uncapped. Continued wanted to finish mish so I could dfk little while later pulled out and shot it on her stomach. I was thinking she would've insisted on the cover so I asked and she said since we know each other long time as ok once in awhile. I guess if she trust you and you respect her BBFS might be ok.

I give her 9's across the board just because.

Keola
11-29-11, 13:08
She must be busy with all the action right now. She's learned the value of "customer service." Like said before, slightly older black lady, slightly big booty. Kind of low key in a mellow way. Allows play with her boobs,"no touching the vagina." Very reasonable price for what you get, HE. She asked me at the end "anything else?" Of course I was spread-eagle butt naked on her table at the time. Won't write her off, but not rushing to go back right away. Convenient, nice, pleasant. Not FS, but I would guess give it time.Brother Monger,

Where does this lady work? Is she on CL? Do you have a number?

C Side
11-29-11, 14:11
I had a session over at Rejuve, I used to see Carole Kai for years now I would say probably over 12. Probably not as long as you other professionals. I rarely post on this board only found out it existed a few years ago and don't get out much here. Anyway, she should have just kept to being a therapist. Although she looks happy running her own place it just is not the same. I was offered a therapist name Rose, Michelle said if I didn't like then she would do it next time but just try please. So Rose comes in L-5, B-5, A-7. 5, overall the experience was okay. I was really hoping for a good massage and then the extra help to get me through the day. The skills on the massage were lacking very lacking, but her willingness to please was good. Overall, not sure I would return unless I really had too.

Ck813
11-29-11, 14:18
I highly doubt it LE will be there. If anyone wants to treat me I will be the first and check for LE. I have the utmost respect for LE but they have better things to do.

As for the gate opening, I would think Co and Mo already made arrangements with Property manager to leave the gate open. Money talks and believe me they got money.

CK813.

LE like to thank you all for the invite, will be there 12/2 for the grand open.

Already knows whos the other two new girls from close by.

Ck813
11-29-11, 14:29
OK, we all know I am biased towards TH.

Nikki massaged me at least (3) times and each time was very good. Deep pressure no teasing as know I will get nothing from her except a good massage. I love looking at her breast and feeling her while she massage me. Feeling meaning her breasts on me while she massages me. If you take her showing her breasts as teasing then just about every women out there is teasing us. As for brushing the boys almost all the Thai therapists do that. Read the older reports. If you do not like that tell her.

Pam also gives an awesome massage. Does not tease and does not come near the boys.

Stacey will hurt you if you want. So maybe you should ask her for a deep tissue and see if you can handle. Never teases.

Pinky has the soft touch but never teases. If you want a HE never never never assume. Ask and either you get a yes or no.

Tanya who is my favorite of all, makes me melt by just looking at her and talking to her! What she teasing?

Come on fellow mongers get over yourself and enjoy, stop bitching, give fair reports, unless you friend of BT because we all know had some bad-blood. Hopefully these are not PO'S reporting. Morals would not like that or should I say IA.

Juicebox077
11-29-11, 15:37

Nikki massaged me at least (3) times and each time was very good. Deep pressure no teasing as know I will get nothing from her except a good massage. I love looking at her breast and feeling her while she massage me. Feeling meaning her breasts on me while she massages me. If you take her showing her breasts as teasing then just about every women out there is teasing us. As for brushing the boys almost all the Thai therapists do that. Read the older reports. If you do not like that tell her.

Pam also gives an awesome massage. Does not tease and does not come near the boys.

Stacey will hurt you if you want. So maybe you should ask her for a deep tissue and see if you can handle. Never teases.

Pinky has the soft touch but never teases. If you want a HE never never never assume. Ask and either you get a yes or no.

Tanya who is my favorite of all, makes me melt by just looking at her and talking to her! What she teasing?

Come on fellow mongers get over yourself and enjoy, stop bitching, give fair reports, unless you friend of BT because we all know had some bad-blood. Hopefully these are not PO'S reporting. Morals would not like that or should I say IA.It's obvious your biased to TH, but there are alot of way better legit massage places. I've had Nikki before, her massage was mediocre, & she never gave me a HE. But not too long ago some jack ass reported on here he got a HE from Nikki & that she crossed over to the darkside. What pisses People off about TH is their ads & how they show these hot girls in skimpy clothes offering massage. If you've never been there before, you would think play can be hadatTH. Overall that place sux it wouldn't be so bad if the girls did a good legit massage. But they don't do either, just eye candy. In other words lose money.

AlwaysFishing
11-29-11, 17:13
Have seen her a number of times and her service is always topnotch. Japanese from Yokohama area so very pleasant personality. Only works weekdays, off on weekends. I like her body type, slim, beautiful small B's, nice slim hips with nice okole.Would post a contact number. Would like to try.

Mikasoto
11-29-11, 22:44
Brother Monger,

Where does this lady work? Is she on CL? Do you have a number?Advertises as "Basic Kneads" in BP. 203-4096. Pretty good parking situation during the day. Be good.

Ck813
11-29-11, 23:21
Eric Shin is a pretty good source and I do not think he would lie. He may have gotten a HE then Nikkii saw this and stopped. I like Nikki's Pam's and Tannya's massage.

You are right about their ads and if you have never gone there before you would think play was there. I will talk to the owner and see what she says or she will see this and call me. Try not to be too upset. I think just their pretty faces maybe enough.

CK813.

It's obvious your biased to TH, but there are alot of way better legit massage places. I've had Nikki before, her massage was mediocre, & she never gave me a HE. But not too long ago some jack ass reported on here he got a HE from Nikki & that she crossed over to the darkside. What pisses People off about TH is their ads & how they show these hot girls in skimpy clothes offering massage. If you've never been there before, you would think play can be hadatTH. Overall that place sux it wouldn't be so bad if the girls did a good legit massage. But they don't do either, just eye candy. In other words lose money.

Hawaiian Nono
11-30-11, 04:07
It's obvious your biased to TH, but there are alot of way better legit massage places. I've had Nikki before, her massage was mediocre, & she never gave me a HE. But not too long ago some jack ass reported on here he got a HE from Nikki & that she crossed over to the darkside. What pisses People off about TH is their ads & how they show these hot girls in skimpy clothes offering massage. If you've never been there before, you would think play can be hadatTH. Overall that place sux it wouldn't be so bad if the girls did a good legit massage. But they don't do either, just eye candy. In other words lose money.The THAI massage can be very good with the right therapist. But, I have tried everything I know with THAI massage girls and have been very unsuccesfull. Have not had a THAI AMP girl for a number of years and the ones I had very not very good.

S Hunter
11-30-11, 15:19
Was a bit confused about this. But after rereading the posts and the PMs I got, it is now clear. At least in my mind.

There is no Liliha Emma. The lady OleGuy3 was referring to is the Michele that used to work by Liliha Kim. He did not refer to her as Emma, someone else posted that and I guess that was what threw me. I did not see her, but the 100 for FS seems like a pretty good deal.

Fortune
11-30-11, 16:46
I would say in hawaii almost every business is down about 33and one third percent.

The massage providers have also had a decline.

We all know B T and T H have had bad blood in the past. I do not know why or the details.

It is none of my business.

3904 is owned by a dr wilcox from canada.

Ta's boyfriend who she supports NOW is not the owner of 3904-CC. (landlord)

They have overhead like all businesses-rent and etc.

Money is tight!

Ta has fallen outs with her girls because she is NOT a happy person and has been and

Is presenty being played by her boyfriend. He is an opportunist and has played many women.

And men for money. I would not have the time to write how many people he has cheated and played.

NOW ta is one with them. He promised her she would live in a beautiful house in hawaii loa ridge.

It was his wife's house not his. He did lie to ta. If he will lie once to ta he will lie again. She should.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

The point of this is ta is frustrated and unhappy and making trouble for providers there is a long list.

This is not to be singled out.

It is her boyfriend who has failed her NOT her girls

But she gives HOLY hell to her girls. They all leave.WHY?

Ta uses them as a whipping boy. She should look and see her real problem.it is her.

Boyfriend who lies to her and takes advantage of her.

Ta should ask her boyfriend how much does he owe on his condos? They are NOT paid for!

I prefer a place with GOOD harmony; I can pick up BAD energy at B T.

It is only getting worse at B T.the tension.

One of these days the tens.

Ion and all lies will come together and I.

Do NOT want to be present when this thing reaches a head.

Come on fellow mongers get over yourself and enjoy, stop bitching, give fair reports, unless you friend of BT because we all know had some bad-blood. Hopefully these are not PO'S reporting. Morals would not like that or should I say IA.

Fortune
11-30-11, 16:58
I finally got a handle on 113 at century center.

She used to be on the 22 floor of century center.

She is about 45 yrs old.

And looks O K not a beauty.

She works out of a korean bar and brings her customers

To 113 see see.

I met her at the bar.

And wentt to 113 see see. Coincidence!

Damage $$ F S.

She is fine.but body showing a little wear and tear.

She used to service ta's present boyfriend on the 22 nd floor.

She told me as we discussed B T and other providers.

I have heard he and his WIFE own 113.

I cannot recall her name of provider 113.

It surely was NOT EXCLUSIVE as I had been led to believe.

She does NOt live in 113 just works out of it.

Good angle get guys at korean bar and bring them to 113.

I guess ta knows her boyfriend and 113 provider had a thing for a while.

It was worth $$ at 113.

I prefer much younger, myself.

Nikki does not know how to give a massage.

She has big tits and likes to tease you.

No need to waste money with her or the others at TH.

HawaiiKai
11-30-11, 17:53
Does anyone know what happened to Annie formerly of Dragon Fly?

HawaiiKai
11-30-11, 18:00
Does anyone know what happened to Annie formerly of Dragon Fly Massage?

Member #1062
11-30-11, 18:18
It's obvious your biased to TH, but there are alot of way better legit massage places.

What pisses People off about TH is their ads & how they show these hot girls in skimpy clothes offering massage.

If you've never been there before, you would think play can be had at TH. Overall that place sux it wouldn't be so bad if the girls did a good legit massage. But they don't do either, just eye candy.Exactly. Ads with Thai girls with boobjobs in skimpy clothes are teazers.

Thai massage places here don't come close to places in Thailand and cost at least 5 times as much.

Better to save your money for a plane ticket and check out the real thing.

Juicebox077
11-30-11, 20:27
Eric Shin is a pretty good source and I do not think he would lie. He may have gotten a HE then Nikkii saw this and stopped. I like Nikki's Pam's and Tannya's massage.

You are right about their ads and if you have never gone there before you would think play was there. I will talk to the owner and see what she says or she will see this and call me. Try not to be too upset. I think just their pretty faces maybe enough.

CK813.Well CK, I just find it hard to believe that out of all these guys that went to see Nikki got no HE from her & Eric is the only guy. She's been the same before Erics post & after, all tease no please. CK I respect your opinion that you enjoy there massages, personally, I think there massages are lame. Yes they're nice to look at, but that's about it for me. If TH wants to give that legit impression, they should have the girls dress professionally in covered attire, then guys lookingatthe ad won't get the wrong impression & expect HE. TH is hustling & they know what they're doing with the pics. They should also advertise non sexual massage in there ad, to make it clear to fellow mongers looking for HE. TH is a rip off in my book & alot of other mongers feel the same way.

Kukui Street
11-30-11, 21:00
Wow, I had an amazing experience at Kison. GFE, all the way from the moment she walked in the room we hugged and then she started to DFK while we groped each other. Stripped off her clothes and continued to DFK. I felt her getting wet with my finger and then she put her leg up on the massage table, grabbed my Johnson and started it insert while standing. Then I laid her down and DATY for 35 minutes and had her just going insane. Squeezing my head to hold it still, then she gyrated her hips and positioned her psuuycat in the right spot then forced my head into position, required the Superman / Houdini tongue action. Unreal. Nice smelling pussycat!

Bypassed the BJ, so not sure what her skill would be but, pounded hard in multiple positions. Told her when I was going to cum, and she said nothing, but I decided to pull out. May have another Monica here. But she is more gentle and sweet and IMHO, much better looking.

Her MP name is just 'J. ' A K-Lady, beautiful, white, soft skin. 35-40, 100lbs. 5'3, nice thin body with enhanced B's or C's but felt pretty nice and she really love when I grabbed part breast and nipple and just lightly squeezed while DATY. No faking here.

Standard house plus extra tip for amazing service.

Remember, YMMV.

PM for the jucy details.

Hawaiisan
12-01-11, 14:03
Went to Aloha Thai in Waipahu hoping to get some fun. Instead of the chunky one (who I didn't see) I got Nom. Probably mid to late 40's. Good massage and no hint of HE. They make you like under the sheet and she made sure to keep covering everything. What I didn't like was that the sheets didn't smell clean. Probably won't repeat due to the sheet smell.

Fortune
12-01-11, 16:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Admin
12-01-11, 19:13
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bukake King
12-01-11, 20:48
Checked out Tiffany at Coco's place #2404. Nice Korean / Japanese girl with nice tanned body. Natural C cups, slim body with long legs. Very friendly and good service. The usual damage. Will definitely repeat. L / 8 A / 8 S / 8.

Also saw two other asian providers. Looks like just came in from mainland. Never saw before. Can't wait to test them out.

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-girl-here/2631496

AsiaTraveler2
12-01-11, 21:30
Well CK, I just find it hard to believe that out of all these guys that went to see Nikki got no HE from her & Eric is the only guy. She's been the same before Erics post & after, all tease no please. CK I respect your opinion that you enjoy there massages, personally, I think there massages are lame. Yes they're nice to look at, but that's about it for me. If TH wants to give that legit impression, they should have the girls dress professionally in covered attire, then guys lookingatthe ad won't get the wrong impression & expect HE. TH is hustling & they know what they're doing with the pics. They should also advertise non sexual massage in there ad, to make it clear to fellow mongers looking for HE. TH is a rip off in my book & alot of other mongers feel the same way.All three of you are right. I believe Eric. I do not think Eric is the only one who had that experience. I can understand how some can be mad at TH's ads. I am ok with it. It must work for them or they would stop. Juicebox has valid points. The ads probably pull in some customers and also turns many off. Can't please everyone. It is a numbers game and a competitive business. I go to many different places, and I know what to expect when I go to each one. The therapists will slip to the dark side from time to time. Some read this forum and stop when they are spooked or do not want their reputation tarnished. Others may have had the same experience as Eric, but just chosen to keep quiet. Sorry to ramble. I just want to point out there's no right or wrong here. Just different experiences, motives and opinions.

AT2

On The Prowl
12-01-11, 21:32
Checked out Tiffany at Coco's place #2404. Nice Korean / Japanese girl with nice tanned body. Natural C cups, slim body with long legs. Very friendly and good service. The usual damage. Will definitely repeat. L / 8 A / 8 S / 8.

Also saw two other asian providers. Looks like just came in from mainland. Never saw before. Can't wait to test them out.

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-girl-here/2631496Went to see yoyo but she was not working there any more, so mama say try new girl Tiffany, so TOFTT looked older mabye 45 or so, wanted money up front $$, fake Cs with a little poch and alot of strech marks from a baby, massage not good at all compared to yoyo, started with lame CBJ, the ok FS I wasn't really felling her and felt I was being rushed so ended the hour very quick, tip $ for subpar service L / 5 A / 6 S / 6 would not repeat, mama also kinda crazy, didn't see any new girls at that time. Picutres are fake!

Awabi Lover
12-01-11, 21:57
Wow, I had an amazing experience at Kison. GFE, all the way from the moment she walked in the room we hugged and then she started to DFK while we groped each other. Stripped off her clothes and continued to DFK. I felt her getting wet with my finger and then she put her leg up on the massage table, grabbed my Johnson and started it insert while standing. Then I laid her down and DATY for 35 minutes and had her just going insane. Squeezing my head to hold it still, then she gyrated her hips and positioned her psuuycat in the right spot then forced my head into position, required the Superman / Houdini tongue action. Unreal. Nice smelling pussycat!

Bypassed the BJ, so not sure what her skill would be but, pounded hard in multiple positions. Told her when I was going to cum, and she said nothing, but I decided to pull out. May have another Monica here. But she is more gentle and sweet and IMHO, much better looking.

Her MP name is just 'J. ' A K-Lady, beautiful, white, soft skin. 35-40, 100lbs. 5'3, nice thin body with enhanced B's or C's but felt pretty nice and she really love when I grabbed part breast and nipple and just lightly squeezed while DATY. No faking here.

Standard house plus extra tip for amazing service.

Remember, YMMV.

PM for the jucy details.Had her few weeks ago. Can't wait to see her again. She is really amazing. By the way, just called mama Chanel and got the Kison current lineup: Yuki, Suji, Pink, Gina and J.

Blade82
12-01-11, 22:14
Well CK, I just find it hard to believe that out of all these guys that went to see Nikki got no HE from her & Eric is the only guy. She's been the same before Erics post & after, all tease no please. CK I respect your opinion that you enjoy there massages, personally, I think there massages are lame. Yes they're nice to look at, but that's about it for me. If TH wants to give that legit impression, they should have the girls dress professionally in covered attire, then guys lookingatthe ad won't get the wrong impression & expect HE. TH is hustling & they know what they're doing with the pics. They should also advertise non sexual massage in there ad, to make it clear to fellow mongers looking for HE. TH is a rip off in my book & alot of other mongers feel the same way.I don't mind the image TH makes for themselves. What I do mind though is that they are a massage establishment and they got no idea on how to give legit massages. Having a hot girl giving you a great legit massage can also be rewarding. Unfotunately it seems like most their never even take a massage class. No therapy? No play? What are they good for?

Rico Suave808
12-01-11, 23:11
I have a few things to add to Kukui Street's report o J.

Physically, she resembles Coco the hoover. Same type body but her face is much more attractive. I would rate her a 9. Her BBBJ skills are good, not like Coco, when she gets into it. She mixes HJ with the BJ but not hard enough to make you cum. She does suffer from "shallow pussy syndrome" She kept blocking me with her hand until I promised to keep it shallow about 4", no more. Pussy was fairly tight and felt good. After we were finished, we cuddled and kissed for about 10 minutes. No dfk just light kissing. Later she gave me a lame back massage. Not a clock watcher. Time spent was 1-1/2 hours. She promised better service next time as she had trouble sleeping the night before and was exhausted.

I will probably not repeat because of the SPS.

L / 9 Really pretty for a MILF.

A / 8 S / 8 because she was so tired. Catch her on a better day and I suspect it would be 9's across.

Fleshlight
12-02-11, 08:39
Went to see yoyo but she was not working there any more, so mama say try new girl Tiffany, so TOFTT looked older mabye 45 or so, wanted money up front $$, fake Cs with a little poch and alot of strech marks from a baby, massage not good at all compared to yoyo, started with lame CBJ, the ok FS I wasn't really felling her and felt I was being rushed so ended the hour very quick, tip $ for subpar service L / 5 A / 6 S / 6 would not repeat, mama also kinda crazy, didn't see any new girls at that time. Picutres are fake!Went to check out Tiffany too. She had nice tan skin as reported, and her boobs seemed real. Pretty nice actually. Massage was pretty good and was willing to let me do whatever I wanted.

Cute face. She told me she was 34. Didn't talk about money at all, and didn't rush. Maybe they were busy the day you went. Overall good service. Will repeat. Saw new girl as I was leaving. Looks like girl in picture, but have to make sure when I go back and try her. Will keep you mongers posted.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-cute-sexy-asian-girls-here-30/2633879

Hayn69
12-02-11, 16:20
Has anyone tried this one.

Wondering if legit or FS.

Mahalo.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2730899358.html

Member #4163
12-02-11, 19:48
What's up all. I went the other week to see maka (makamae). Not the one in aiea but the one in town. She advertises on CL http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2732310179.html Some have reported that her massage was way too hard or a lot of elbows but I didn't find it as such. I do like to feel the pain however so to me it wasn't hard enough. Pinky to this date was the only one I had to tell to go a little softer. That girl had some umph. Anyhow, scheduling was easy and stress free. She is in a quite neighborhood in palolo with ample street parking. Her place is a real nice studio and well kept. Her massage is legit so no extras was offered and I didn't even ask because of the other reports. She is a very cool and down to earth therapist. The lotion she uses has a scent to it but a shower was provided after if you like. I will repeat, over all a nice relaxing time with a good price tag. L / 5 A / 10 S / 10. 1hr. 35+.15 tip.

Be safe,

Phil

Chubs
12-02-11, 19:50

Mahalo.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2730899358.htmlIf she has changed her format, I think she was reviewed here before as legit, but damn hot looking.

Eric Shin
12-03-11, 16:04
Hey. Any mangers got info on this place? Saw just one brief mention on the board. Looks? Service? PM with info.

Thanks in advance.

Kukui Street
12-03-11, 17:56
Hey. Any mangers got info on this place? Saw just one brief mention on the board. Looks? Service? PM with info.

Thanks in advance.Rachel used to work at Kison before Chanel took it over.

Excellent massage, but strickly legit.

Eric Shin
12-03-11, 18:27
Thanks Kukui. What does she look like?

Rachel used to work at Kison before Chanel took it over.

Excellent massage, but strickly legit.

Fortune
12-03-11, 23:16
Had an almost identical experience, except:

1) On 'the flip', she quietly went directly to heavy lube, massaging sac with one hand and jr with the other without asking if 'lomi' was needed,

2) She got naked in the beginning; small butt but nice smooth white suckable buns IMHO.

3) Kept answering her phone during the session even during attempted mish, and it seemed to be the same guy a couple of times because she was reiterating what she already told him. She sounded a bit annoyed; I know I was. It occurred to me to use Lieutenant Hypo's move and pound away so that her voice would be like "Hi-I-I- Ho-ney-ey-ey mi-ih-ih-ss you-uu-uu-uu!", but didn't want to steal his move.

I was thinking of leaving the first time she took a call, but like AE we got comfy so I stayed. Kind of glad I did because the foot portion of the massage was pretty good, actually.

Not sure about a repeat because of too much phone usage during the session (though I realize she would not want to miss opportunities or be stuck returning tons of calls, as she gets a lot) and I remember her from another sector and stopped seeing her for a reason. On the other hand, that building has young women and they are friendly. Might not be long before 'Freebie' reports start coming in, like with Don Quijote.I consider it rude to take calls while in a session.

I ask up front

R U going to take calls while we have our session.

She will say NO not to lose a customer.

I establish that up front.

It is NOT only rude but breaks the concentration.

Just my take on the situation.

ZeeMo
12-04-11, 02:42
JoJo is great nice set of tits really hot and sweaty during the boom boom. She is really would and sweaty after 20 mins. She has been at sprintime for about a week. She is still fresh.After reading some of the posts about JoJo like a sucker I made and appointment. When I got there no JoJo but some older lady greeted me. Hoping that I'd get to meet JoJo after my shower nope got the lady that greeted me. She was older but with tiny boobs and not what I'd consider pretty.

I was already in the room so I figured what the heck, she was a very to me so I'd at least get a massage. Massage was ok definitely not the kind of quality you'd get like from Mika at Hanabi's. Toward the end of the massage (more like a body rub) she started light brushing and touching of al the right places it was time to turn over.

Asked for "tip" upfront which was a total turn off big time mood killer. Thankfully I only opted for HJ. The bad part was that the HJ was terrible. I could have done self service that was better than what I got. Part of it might have been the totally fake "oh honey. Oh honey" talking. Had to really concentrate to finish, but I did and got the heck out of there.

BTW the place was not very neat, almost like it was over filled with stuff. As I had to step around stuff to get on the massage table. And the shower could have also used a good cleaning.

Definitely NOT going to repeat. Even if there truly is a JoJo that works there.

Kinda bummed as I'm 1 for 3 at this. My only really good experience was with Mika at Hanabi's.

Later,

Z

GraveDiggah
12-04-11, 03:18
Saw Nala earlier today. When I walked in, she asked if I wanted a shower, but I declined because I had taken one before arriving. Got started laying on my stomach. She starts massaging my thighs and ass cheeks; this felt absolutely amazing. It gets even better as she applies light pressure throughout my body. On the flip, junior is ready to go and the slow sensuous hand job begins. I lasted about 10 minutes; after which I unload all over her oily, soft fingers. AHH, what a sensation. Overall an amazing experience. I will repeat.

Kukui Street
12-04-11, 18:17

Thanks in advance.She worked at Kison before Chanel took it over, was totally legit place. Rachel is IMHO an attractive mature K-women if I am correct. 35-41? Could be a little older. I saw her at Kison over 3-4 years ago so my memory is a bit faded. If I remember correctly, she is plain looking, not ugly, but not beautiful, attractively plain! Down to earth and relaxing massage. She was pretty thin last time I saw her and I believe nice, slender body. She is comfortable if you are totally nude and she is not shy but professional so to speak. Very friendly, good massage, nice conversation. But no play. Totally legit. Would recommend for massage.

Jusride
12-05-11, 03:51

Mahalo.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2730899358.htmlLegit. Working at Thai Banyan Massage at Samsung on Keeaumoku. Beautiful.

Waikikian
12-05-11, 15:42
She worked at Kison before Chanel took it over, was totally legit place. Rachel is IMHO an attractive mature K-women if I am correct. 35-41? Could be a little older. I saw her at Kison over 3-4 years ago so my memory is a bit faded. If I remember correctly, she is plain looking, not ugly, but not beautiful, attractively plain! Down to earth and relaxing massage. She was pretty thin last time I saw her and I believe nice, slender body. She is comfortable if you are totally nude and she is not shy but professional so to speak. Very friendly, good massage, nice conversation. But no play. Totally legit. Would recommend for massage.Can she do a good,"Deep Tissue" Massage?

Hayn69
12-05-11, 17:03
Saw earlier positive reports but was just wondering if anyone was able to get FS from this provider.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2730691277.html

Rbrown808
12-05-11, 19:28
Saw Nala earlier today. When I walked in, she asked if I wanted a shower, but I declined because I had taken one before arriving. Got started laying on my stomach. She starts massaging my thighs and ass cheeks; this felt absolutely amazing. It gets even better as she applies light pressure throughout my body. On the flip, junior is ready to go and the slow sensuous hand job begins. I lasted about 10 minutes; after which I unload all over her oily, soft fingers. AHH, what a sensation. Overall an amazing experience. I will repeat.Where does she work? Do you have a number?

GraveDiggah
12-05-11, 20:01
Where does she work? Do you have a number?She works at Century Square in Downtown. Here's her number 551-5460. She's real busy, so it is better to try her website.

Member #1062
12-05-11, 20:49
Where does she work? Do you have a number?Http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/massage_contact_info.html

Kurocha
12-06-11, 00:37
After reading some of the posts about JoJo like a sucker I made and appointment. When I got there no JoJo but some older lady greeted me. Hoping that I'd get to meet JoJo after my shower nope got the lady that greeted me. She was older but with tiny boobs and not what I'd consider pretty.

I was already in the room so I figured what the heck, she was a very to me so I'd at least get a massage. Massage was ok definitely not the kind of quality you'd get like from Mika at Hanabi's. Toward the end of the massage (more like a body rub) she started light brushing and touching of al the right places it was time to turn over.

Asked for "tip" upfront which was a total turn off big time mood killer. Thankfully I only opted for HJ. The bad part was that the HJ was terrible. I could have done self service that was better than what I got. Part of it might have been the totally fake "oh honey. Oh honey" talking. Had to really concentrate to finish, but I did and got the heck out of there.

BTW the place was not very neat, almost like it was over filled with stuff. As I had to step around stuff to get on the massage table. And the shower could have also used a good cleaning.

Definitely NOT going to repeat. Even if there truly is a JoJo that works there.

Kinda bummed as I'm 1 for 3 at this. My only really good experience was with Mika at Hanabi's.

Later,

ZBummer that you had a situation like this as I had written a positive report about JoJo in the past. I did also try to go and see JoJo this past weekend and was told that she just up and left a couple of weeks ago. The person on the phone (who I think was Katy) said that she didn't know when JoJo was going to return.

Member #4752
12-06-11, 03:58
Hey guys check this out, Kayla is advertising on craigslist under women seeking men. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/2738359344.html She says in ad non sexual but maybe you can et a hand job!

Waikikian
12-06-11, 12:43
Hey guys check this out, Kayla is advertising on craigslist under women seeking men.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/2738359344.html

She says in ad non sexual but maybe you can et a hand job!The overall package is very nice.

ZeeMo
12-06-11, 14:16
Bummer that you had a situation like this as I had written a positive report about JoJo in the past. I did also try to go and see JoJo this past weekend and was told that she just up and left a couple of weeks ago. The person on the phone (who I think was Katy) said that she didn't know when JoJo was going to return.No worries bro, you I believe. But I should have know better after reading some of the other reports about Springtime like:

Found out from a fellow monger that I got the bait & switch at Springtime.

The one I had was 40+ MILF Sophie, not Katy.

$200. 00 wastedAnd...

I probably had the same Sophie at CC 612. Read about the nice Chinese girls on this board. Called the number. Talked with one young sounding girl. Made appointment. Running late due to traffic. Called to let her know I may be late. Different Chinese girl answered phone. When I got there, a monger was just leaving and two Chinese girls were in the unit, but looked like one was done fucking and preparing to leave. Probably the one the first took my call. I ended up with the other one. Said she was Sophie.I also should have had the balls to say see-ya before even setting foot in the door since the girl I wanted to see wasn't there. I guess the little head got the best of me.

I do wish I had the chance to try out Jojo as she sounded like fun.

Later,

Z

Cloe Stone
12-06-11, 14:54
Based on some previous posts I had a session last week with Penny on Beretania with the intent of getting a good massage with HE. Penny is just about the right size to walk on the back and has a good technique with great pressure. On the flip she was in no hurry to continue with the frontal massage. Requested BBBJ and she complied with the request of no CIM which I was happy to honor. Damage: $.60/$.60. Rating: L / 6; S / 9; A / 8. It was an overall decent experience, would repeat.

russguy
12-06-11, 15:13
She works at Century Square in Downtown. Here's her number 551-5460. She's real busy, so it is better to try her website.

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/I've been trying to get an appointment via the web site for months! It always shows that none are available, no matter what day on the calendar I click. What is the secret to making an appointment on her web site?

Chubs
12-06-11, 18:29
The overall package is very nice.I may have missed your review / post. So do tell please.

Kurocha
12-06-11, 18:34
I really enjoyed Penny and her massage. Only issue that I had with her was her bolt on C's were a bit too hard for my liking.

Ernestm
12-06-11, 19:06
I've been trying to get an appointment via the web site for months! It always shows that none are available, no matter what day on the calendar I click. What is the secret to making an appointment on her web site?I lucked out several weeks ago. I was able to make appointments on back to back saturdays. Prior to that I had not been able to make an appointment since August. No secret. Just check back often. The last time I saw her, she made a comment about the difficulty in making an appointment.

Cloe Stone
12-06-11, 19:44
Since there seems to be an increasing amount of providers I have decided to do my part and provide some information to this thread. Went to a couple Thai providers in the past month, both good experiences, both completely legit.

Ban Sabai, CC #2403, Provider was Fontuk (sp?). Small girl, looked mid 20's, real age mid 30's. Good pressure, will walk on back if requested, good technique, sweet personality. Clean place, self shower. Legit with no teasing or hint of HE. Damage: $.60/$.20 tip. L / 8; A / 9; S / 8.

Island Thai, CS #1005, Provider was Tina (think this was Nan from TH?). Small girl, very nice, walk on back and strong hands. Tina is the owner of this very nice, clean place. Tina is late 30's / early 40's. Totally legit with no teasing or hint of HE. Has another provider that is younger in 20's. Damage: $.60/$.20 tip. L / 7; A / 10; S / 9.

Additional Note: Tried to schedule something with Junko / Jennifer at Hanzano / New Sakura in CS just after session at Island Thai (figuring no HE). Had appointment scheduled with instructions to call when in lobby. This was my first time so the person I spoke with seemed apprehensive. They called me as I was five (5) minutes late due to being a little late from the session at Island Thai. Tried calling back several times from lobby, no answer. So much for this attempt at finding HE after a legit Thai experience.

This is why Jean, Nala and others that provide a good massage with HE are so valuable. It would be nice if we could find some better supply for what seems to be an experience that is in demand (hint, hint for any providers out there reading this that looking for more business).

Hopefully if we keep posting our "wishes" the "massage santa" will deliver what we want.

Member #5438
12-07-11, 23:36
Saw she's now advertising on CL. Called for an appointment but her last starts at 530 pm, too early for me. Says she's working in a salon in Waipahu, I think called World Salon. Will TOFTT if I can get off work early enough.

AlwaysFishing
12-08-11, 00:04
The overall package is very nice.Don't do it. You have been warned. Lousy massage and attitude. Aloha

True Lies
12-08-11, 02:33
Saw earlier positive reports but was just wondering if anyone was able to get FS from this provider.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2730691277.htmlShe doesn't do FS but very straight forward about what she does offer with specific cost like massage with sensual ending, sensual topless, sensual body 2 body but will keep her thong on the whole time.

Eman007
12-08-11, 13:48
Ok gang those of you who know me, remember I posted about "L" in the Valley, she is still my ATF for a great, (no really) Massage which puts me to sleep, arms, hands, fingers, feet, the works and one of the best techniques to finish my session, mainly because I thinks she enjoys the act itself, like her hands are transmitting impulses to her. Well you get the idea, its not like trying to make poi out of your boy, LMAO, but she gets into "it". She is basically a pleaser, which is refreshing, rather than a taker. She has a nice clean, showered, discreet, easy location for incall and her massage is top notch. Go for the massage you won't regret it! She's a sweetie.

Don't ask for details / number unless you are a senior or we have exchanged recon.

Safe holidays gang!

S Hunter
12-08-11, 14:07
Saw her recently when I was in Waipahu and wanted a massage.

Pretty good massage. Just a warning though, she is kinda big. And she likes the walk on back, arms and legs bit. I am 200+ pounds and I feel her weight.

HE is pretty good. She will take her time. She likes getting felt up too. When she massaged my arms and hands, they would end up by her big tits or her nani. On the finish, she would bust out the titties and drop her shorts. Quite a bit of BBBJ too. I think if I was a fast shooter, she would have BBBJCIM. But since I took a good 15 minutes to pop, She would alternate between the BBBJ, HJ and tittie rubbing.

Not my cup of tea for more. Wasn't in to feeling her up either. Too big for my tastes. But 100 for a decent massage and HE including BBBJ is alright. Just got to keep the eyes closed.

Alohashorts
12-09-11, 04:51
Went to Ideal w this week and had Lilly. Massage then FS. Same ole. Got her off the table for standing doggie. While I was pounding her ass, she picks up her cell to answer a call. I was like. No way. The first thing that came to mind was a recent post by Hypo, so I started banging with more force trying to make her studder. The guy on the other end of the phone was asking all kine questions so the call went on for a few minutes. That's when I started to have some fun. Couple slaps on her ass while banging. Gave a fake moan like I was on the verge of exploding. Lightly pinched her nipples. Played w her brown eye, teasing like I was going to put my thumb in. She knew what I was trying to do, because she chuckled at the end of the call. Good sport. So if one of you guys was trying to set up an appt and herd skin slapping and sounded like Lilly was driving down a pothole filled road, was me. Hypo, that was your post, yeah? Too funny. I had fun with it.

Hypo Luxa
12-09-11, 05:39
Went to Ideal w this week and had Lilly. Massage then FS. Same ole. Got her off the table for standing doggie. While I was pounding her ass, she picks up her cell to answer a call. I was like. No way. The first thing that came to mind was a recent post by Hypo, so I started banging with more force trying to make her studder. The guy on the other end of the phone was asking all kine questions so the call went on for a few minutes. That's when I started to have some fun. Couple slaps on her ass while banging. Gave a fake moan like I was on the verge of exploding. Lightly pinched her nipples. Played w her brown eye, teasing like I was going to put my thumb in. She knew what I was trying to do, because she chuckled at the end of the call. Good sport. So if one of you guys was trying to set up an appt and herd skin slapping and sounded like Lilly was driving down a pothole filled road, was me. Hypo, that was your post, yeah? Too funny. I had fun with it.Hahaha! Cool man! Yeah, that was me. Was at the infamous Tokyo Spa with a New Yorker Asian girl (meaning from New York with accent and all) about 13 years ago!

Woweee
12-09-11, 07:45
Ok gang those of you who know me, remember I posted about "L" in the Valley, she is still my ATF for a great, (no really) Massage which puts me to sleep, arms, hands, fingers, feet, the works and one of the best techniques to finish my session, mainly because I thinks she enjoys the act itself, like her hands are transmitting impulses to her. Well you get the idea, its not like trying to make poi out of your boy, LMAO, but she gets into "it". She is basically a pleaser, which is refreshing, rather than a taker. She has a nice clean, showered, discreet, easy location for incall and her massage is top notch. Go for the massage you won't regret it! She's a sweetie.

Don't ask for details / number unless you are a senior or we have exchanged recon.

Safe holidays gang!I always wanted to get a legit massage from L when she was at her old location. I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help to get me contact info. *pretty please*

Wet And Wild
12-09-11, 10:01

Safe holidays gang!Your mailbox is full.

Eman007
12-09-11, 13:17
Your mailbox is full.Not anymore, LOL

HiPickle
12-09-11, 15:21
Saw her recently when I was in Waipahu and wanted a massage.

Pretty good massage. Just a warning though, she is kinda big. And she likes the walk on back, arms and legs bit. I am 200+ pounds and I feel her weight.

HE is pretty good. She will take her time. She likes getting felt up too. When she massaged my arms and hands, they would end up by her big tits or her nani. On the finish, she would bust out the titties and drop her shorts. Quite a bit of BBBJ too. I think if I was a fast shooter, she would have BBBJCIM. But since I took a good 15 minutes to pop, She would alternate between the BBBJ, HJ and tittie rubbing.

Not my cup of tea for more. Wasn't in to feeling her up either. Too big for my tastes. But 100 for a decent massage and HE including BBBJ is alright. Just got to keep the eyes closed.I went there as well. JUST for a good massage. Jr. Acts like Honu in his house with something that big. Arousal not even possible! Really tho Pinky is way cuter and the right size for back walking. Or for 100% legit the girl in Aiea behind Best Buy in that shopping center. Prolly the best back walkin girl on the island.

Bukake King
12-09-11, 16:02
Went down to check out Tiffany but she no longer there, so Mama Coco introduced to Korean / Haoli provider named Mika. Pretty girl with nice slim body. Fair skin, nice boobs C cups. Nice massage style. Went for BJ instead of FS. Touching was allowed. Friendly & good attitude, never rushed, and didn't talk prices. Will repeat. Introduced to Sara on the way out. Another nice looking Chinese provider. Maybe will sample her next time. Mama says another Korean girl will be working soon too. Standard fees.

Buka

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-girl-here/2631496

Member #4671
12-09-11, 16:53
Here's a review on the indie that was posted about a little while ago. First off this is not a dis by any means, its a honest report that hopefully others may benefit from.

Got her number from another monger, also saw a ad on BP recently. Lives in the punchbowl area (not school street as reported). Small, somewhat clean, somewhat dirty apartment. First impression. Cross between Carol Kai (from Rejuve) and Angie (formerly of Kuakini St). Defiantly not 42 (as also posted) closer to 52. Definitely not in shape (as posted) , approx 5'1, about 130, definitely not small extra front as posted (pretty good size belly). Also was told she was shaved but actually not even close to shaved, her be's are ok, slightly saggy naturals with long nipples. No massage skills to speak of, just a baby oiled soft touch thing.

As for the session. Was going to bolt but couldn't leave when I saw her light up when she opened the door (guess she doesn't have much younger guys, I'm 38 but look mid 20's). Took a shower in the clean but dingy stall. Folding mattress and towels on the floor. Was expecting a halfway decent massage but nope. 10mins in she grabs the boys and asks if I wanted FS. Shoulda said no but wanted to see if she lived up to the hype. Especially since she said young boy turn me on. LOL. Made her grab a raincoat as she was almost going to go BB. CBJ, CG, Doggy then pop, kinda tried to get it done quick without ravaging her. All in all dvr had worse for $ but won't repeat. Kinda felt like I was doing her a good deed for letting her bone me, LOL.

Found out she used to work at Hana massage above CHM. Guess opinions vary widely and if you find her attractive or like her services the more power to you. Like I said not a dis but my honest review.

L4 / A9 / S5.

$ damage.

Member #5438
12-10-11, 01:04
Buka, What was the dagmage? Have seen her, but only opted for HJ. Might try FS next time.

- Hog.

Went down to check out Tiffany but she no longer there, so Mama Coco introduced to Korean / Haoli provider named Mika. Pretty girl with nice slim body. Fair skin, nice boobs C cups. Nice massage style. Went for BJ instead of FS. Touching was allowed. Friendly & good attitude, never rushed, and didn't talk prices. Will repeat. Introduced to Sara on the way out. Another nice looking Chinese provider. Maybe will sample her next time. Mama says another Korean girl will be working soon too. Standard fees.

Buka.

Dragon419
12-10-11, 06:28
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a young legit thai therapist name Anna? She used to operate out of her condo in the Don Quijote area.

Member #6232
12-10-11, 10:39
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a young legit thai therapist name Anna? She used to operate out of her condo in the Don Quijote area.Brah, she is at Century Center. 2201.

Member #6232
12-10-11, 10:43
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a young legit thai therapist name Anna? She used to operate out of her condo in the Don Quijote area.Brah, try this link. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2745239513.html

Looks different cause she had work on eyes back home to open up her eye some. Lid work. That is her.

Quik808
12-10-11, 11:25
Here's a review on the indie that was posted about a little while ago. First off this is not a dis by any means, its a honest report that hopefully others may benefit from.

Got her number from another monger, also saw a ad on BP recently. Lives in the punchbowl area (not school street as reported). Small, somewhat clean, somewhat dirty apartment. First impression. Cross between Carol Kai (from Rejuve) and Angie (formerly of Kuakini St). Defiantly not 42 (as also posted) closer to 52. Definitely not in shape (as posted) , approx 5'1, about 130, definitely not small extra front as posted (pretty good size belly). Also was told she was shaved but actually not even close to shaved, her be's are ok, slightly saggy naturals with long nipples. No massage skills to speak of, just a baby oiled soft touch thing.

As for the session. Was going to bolt but couldn't leave when I saw her light up when she opened the door (guess she doesn't have much younger guys, I'm 38 but look mid 20's). Took a shower in the clean but dingy stall. Folding mattress and towels on the floor. Was expecting a halfway decent massage but nope. 10mins in she grabs the boys and asks if I wanted FS. Shoulda said no but wanted to see if she lived up to the hype. Especially since she said young boy turn me on. LOL. Made her grab a raincoat as she was almost going to go BB. CBJ, CG, Doggy then pop, kinda tried to get it done quick without ravaging her. All in all dvr had worse for $ but won't repeat. Kinda felt like I was doing her a good deed for letting her bone me, LOL.

Found out she used to work at Hana massage above CHM. Guess opinions vary widely and if you find her attractive or like her services the more power to you. Like I said not a dis but my honest review.

L4 / A9 / S5.

$ damage.I called her to make an appointment. When I arrived at her place called her back to ask where do l park? She told me to park in the first stall in the driveway closest to the rock wall. Upon she opening her door I got a good look at her! Negative, junior wouldn't be able to get hard. I ask her again, where should I have parked my car? This was my excuse to bolt and get out of this mess. Told her I parked in the wrong stall. Don't want my car towed away. Bang, I was out the door so fast! Felt so relieved that I just dodged a bullet! Called her back and made some bullshit excuse that my gf called me had to go.

Liampark808
12-10-11, 12:44
I called her to make an appointment. When I arrived at her place called her back to ask where do l park? She told me to park in the first stall in the driveway closest to the rock wall. Upon she opening her door I got a good look at her! Negative, junior wouldn't be able to get hard. I ask her again, where should I have parked my car? This was my excuse to bolt and get out of this mess. Told her I parked in the wrong stall. Don't want my car towed away. Bang, I was out the door so fast! Felt so relieved that I just dodged a bullet! Called her back and made some bullshit excuse that my gf called me had to go.Saw her as well last week. First I'd like to thank oleguy for sharing with us, but unfortunately I also found she wasn't my cup of tea. She's very nice and good attitude. Kinda just rubbed baby powder on my back for the massage portion. Definitely thicker and older than I first imagined and I definitely thought about leaving but she seemed sweet and I already drove there. So I kinda rushed through everything. Whole session from arrival to departure was 30 minutes. Like Oleguy said though she definitely likes her peter. Breath smelled of alcohol though. Opted for covered service but got the feeling she would go BB if you want.

AlwaysFishing
12-10-11, 15:39

L4 / A9 / S5.

$ damage.Pipefittah,

I was in the same situation. Got the number from "OLDGUY" post, I think that's the MT posing as a monger. Really wanted to see her after his post, but really disappointed when I got there. Nowhere close to his information in his post. Lose

Money.

Member #1062
12-10-11, 20:01
Yikes!

She used to be pretty cute.

Now her face looks plastic.

Member #6232
12-10-11, 22:36
Yikes!

She used to be pretty cute.

Now her face looks plastic.Nah, nothing plastic. Just lid work to open up eyes. Yeah, she was cute before, than now, just look older. Same massage.

Cruise808
12-11-11, 10:05
Pipefittah,

I think that's the MT posing as a monger.I think so. Just trying to get more business by giving fake info.

ZeeMo
12-11-11, 15:05

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-girl-here/2631496Hard to tell but the bottom pic looks like it could be the same Mika I saw at Hanabi's in CC a while back. If it is what's up with the moving around to different places?

Later,

Z

Honolulu1
12-11-11, 18:25
Thanks Braddah Bukake, Seems by the BP AD she's in black and seems she has finally succomb to the dark side. Will see for

How long, seen reports before that she used to partake at TLC but ended up taking a long break and just doing massage and HJ. Aright mongers load up on the condoms and lets not all try to wear her out. Now only if she could be unda my Christmas Tree dis yea and as a GFE and all that. LOL.

Buka.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-girl-here/2631496Thanks

Managerdale
12-11-11, 18:40
The top girl looks different than the bottom two. Top one plenty hotter!

And regarding Sabrina, is this the same legit therapist which works out of Hawaii Kai?

Thanks Braddah Bukake, Seems by the BP AD she's in black and seems she has finally succomb to the dark side. Will see for

How long, seen reports before that she used to partake at TLC but ended up taking a long break and just doing massage and HJ. Aright mongers load up on the condoms and lets not all try to wear her out. Now only if she could be unda my Christmas Tree dis yea and as a GFE and all that. LOL.

Thanks

Stevet09
12-11-11, 19:12

L4 / A9 / S5.

$ damage.This is interesting. Monger shares his "secret" provider with some of us. We visit. Said provider is terrible. We try to make it sound nice with a diplomatic review, like PipeFittah808 just did.

Here is my not so nice review, of what I now know was a covert promo by a shill:

Waste of time and money. This girl is closer to 60's IMHO. Just plain gross, but I also had that feeling like I couldn't leave when she opened the door so cheerfully. It was actually depressing that she has this existence. Gave her the fee. 20 min and I was out of there. No boning no nothing. It was like donating to a person in need more than anything else. Shaved or not shaved? Who cares? I was like "please keep your clothes on!". If you find these types of women attractive, you might be able to find some that would be willing to pay you to do them.

L1 / A8 / S1.

AlwaysFishing
12-11-11, 19:24
This is interesting. Monger shares his "secret" provider with some of us. We visit. Said provider is terrible. We try to make it sound nice with a diplomatic review, like PipeFittah808 just did.

Here is my not so nice review, of what I now know was a covert promo by a shill:

Waste of time and money. This girl is closer to 60's IMHO. Just plain gross, but I also had that feeling like I couldn't leave when she opened the door so cheerfully. It was actually depressing that she has this existence. Gave her the fee. 20 min and I was out of there. No boning no nothing. It was like donating to a person in need more than anything else. Shaved or not shaved? Who cares? I was like "please keep your clothes on!". If you find these types of women attractive, you might be able to find some that would be willing to pay you to do them.

L1 / A8 / S1.I was thinking the exact thing. Although I was out the door in 15 minutes.

Paid. 40 +.20 total

Johnny14
12-11-11, 20:42
This is interesting. Monger shares his "secret" provider with some of us. We visit. Said provider is terrible. We try to make it sound nice with a diplomatic review, like PipeFittah808 just did.

L1 / A8 / S1.Some guys wouldn't mind getting "gummed" by granny, don't know about boning some dried up prune stick? Got to be extra desperate and a little sick wanting to do the nasty with 60 year old plus grand ma.

Rico Suave808
12-11-11, 20:52
Unless it's Angela.

Some guys wouldn't mind getting "gummed" by granny, don't know about boning some dried up prune stick? Got to be extra desperate and a little sick wanting to do the nasty with 60 year old plus grand ma.

Somehaole
12-11-11, 22:01
Toftt and tried new place at cc 203. Strictly legit. Covered whole time. No brushing. Pretty good massage. Shiatsu style.

Maybe she was just suspicious of me. Not sure. But, when I hugged I felt the back of her waist and no thong. Maybe a poor indicator, but everything combined said legit so I didn't even ask.

Will not repeat. Shiatsu is not my cup of tea.

Bobby Gunn
12-12-11, 02:05
I called her to make an appointment. When I arrived at her place called her back to ask where do l park? She told me to park in the first stall in the driveway closest to the rock wall. Upon she opening her door I got a good look at her! Negative, junior wouldn't be able to get hard. I ask her again, where should I have parked my car? This was my excuse to bolt and get out of this mess. Told her I parked in the wrong stall. Don't want my car towed away. Bang, I was out the door so fast! Felt so relieved that I just dodged a bullet! Called her back and made some bullshit excuse that my gf called me had to go.We mongers are lucky we can escape. To some providers they have no choice but to suck it up and take it and if a grotesque monger picks a hot chick she has no choice but to accomodate for a small tip of a buck fifty. I remember a story by Ling Ling of VIP, she told me she had to do butterbean. The fat haole boxer. When she was describing the experience to me you can just see from her facial expressions how disgusted she was to go through a sexual encounter with him. Being a monger in this hobby is fantastic at least we can say nah, I'll pass.

Ocolumbo
12-12-11, 02:55
We mongers are lucky we can escape. To some providers they have no choice but to suck it up and take it and if a grotesque monger picks a hot chick she has no choice but to accomodate for a small tip of a buck fifty. I remember a story by Ling Ling of VIP, she told me she had to do butterbean. The fat haole boxer. When she was describing the experience to me you can just see from her facial expressions how disgusted she was to go through a sexual encounter with him. Being a monger in this hobby is fantastic at least we can say nah, I'll pass.Too disgusted to do a fat fuck like Butterbean? For only $150? My heart bleeds for her. She can always take a $15. 00 an hour office job. There, problem solved.

Searchin9
12-12-11, 04:42
Isn't CC 203 Hanabi's? Have they moved or just changed to legit?

Toftt and tried new place at cc 203. Strictly legit. Covered whole time. No brushing. Pretty good massage. Shiatsu style.

Maybe she was just suspicious of me. Not sure. But, when I hugged I felt the back of her waist and no thong. Maybe a poor indicator, but everything combined said legit so I didn't even ask.

Will not repeat. Shiatsu is not my cup of tea.

Somehaole
12-12-11, 05:53
Isn't CC 203 Hanabi's? Have they moved or just changed to legit?The woman said they had only been open 3 days.

Who knows. Maybe I just smell like LE? Never had a problem anywhere else I've been. The massage style suggests she has had some training which is why (combined with everything else) that I wrote it off as legit.

Anyway, Maybe I was just unlucky.

T6650
12-12-11, 14:09
Isn't CC 203 Hanabi's? Have they moved or just changed to legit?
The woman said they had only been open 3 days.

Who knows. Maybe I just smell like LE? Never had a problem anywhere else I've been. The massage style suggests she has had some training which is why (combined with everything else) that I wrote it off as legit.

Anyway, Maybe I was just unlucky.I was told by another provider that this place was bought by the former owner of Judy Massage previously on the corner of Kalakaua and Phillip St. If this is true FS should be available but may not be automatically offered.

Eman007
12-12-11, 14:35
Brah, she is at Century Center. 2201.Just curious, still chatty and legit.

Uki Eater
12-12-11, 14:38
Too disgusted to do a fat fuck like Butterbean? For only $150? My heart bleeds for her. She can always take a $15. 00 an hour office job. There, problem solved.Heh, I agree. It's not often that providers see these types and it's not every hour also. Besides, that Butterbean looking guy may tip extra to.

Somehaole
12-12-11, 14:43
I was told by another provider that this place was bought by the former owner of Judy Massage previously on the corner of Kalakaua and Phillip St. If this is true FS should be available but may not be automatically offered.Well, it was probably an abundance of caution on her part since they just opened and I was a walk in. The phone number on CL was wrong (don't call it. Poor girl getting phone calls all day about massage).

If FS might be available, I'll give a bit more info about the provider. Early 50s maybe. I think her name was yune? Stomach pouch but otherwise fairly slim. I'd give her L6 maybe. Not too attractive but not ugly either. Pretty plain I guess. I saw the mamma also and she was a less attractive 50s woman.

To be honest, I would not have been interested in FS from my provider. Not my type. Her English was not very good. She was very kind though and had a good attitude.

In short, nice woman, so so massage, but not really my type.

I do wish them the best of luck with their new business.

Hypo Luxa
12-12-11, 14:52
Too disgusted to do a fat fuck like Butterbean? For only $150? My heart bleeds for her. She can always take a $15. 00 an hour office job. There, problem solved.I'd have to agree.

Magnus808
12-12-11, 16:46
Went to visit penny at sisters massage. Was greeted by a Chinese woman. I said "yowu're not penny" she said penny not here anymore. I figured since I'm here lets try this new woman. She was a. Older Chinese lady 40s. Her massage was pretty good she took out all the kinks out of my lower back. Unfortunately totally legit. No extras no hints. Started with no towel on my stomach. When I turned over she had the towel ready to cover me.

Just finished about 20 minutes ago.

Another turn off was during the massage she for a call. We started at 9:20 am. She told the customer on the phone to come at 10:20 I was like WTF?

Mipene77
12-12-11, 20:43
Too disgusted to do a fat fuck like Butterbean? For only $150? My heart bleeds for her. She can always take a $15. 00 an hour office job. There, problem solved.An AMP girl with no college education and no previous office experience would be very lucky to even get $10 an hour in Hawaii. $15 would be a real stretch. The high cost of mandatory regulations in Hawaii such as mandatory health care, workmens comp, etc, etc, makes Hawaii one of the lowest wage states in the country. I know plenty of office girls here that don't get nowhere near $15 an hour.

And even besides that, I highly doubt the majority of these AMP girls could even do office work. From my experiences with these girls most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. They need to count their blessings, close their eyes, and lay down and spread and be thankful that they are pretty enough to have men pay for them. Once they get too old or too fat they will be discarded and ignored like a used napkin.

Hawaiian Nono
12-13-11, 02:41
An AMP girl with no college education and no previous office experience would be very lucky to even get $10 an hour in Hawaii. $15 would be a real stretch. The high cost of mandatory regulations in Hawaii such as mandatory health care, workmens comp, etc, etc, makes Hawaii one of the lowest wage states in the country. I know plenty of office girls here that don't get nowhere near $15 an hour.

And even besides that, I highly doubt the majority of these AMP girls could even do office work. From my experiences with these girls most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. They need to count their blessings, close their eyes, and lay down and spread and be thankful that they are pretty enough to have men pay for them. Once they get too old or too fat they will be discarded and ignored like a used napkin.Couldn't agree more. Even the legit massage at $60. 00 plus tip $10 comes out to $70 an hour. Minimum wage is like $10 an hour, while a minimum wage earner would need to work 7 hours. Plus its cash so it is really more. Thought about this the other night and they really have this gamed. If someone feels sorry for them best of luck.

Ocolumbo
12-13-11, 03:35
An AMP girl with no college education and no previous office experience would be very lucky to even get $10 an hour in Hawaii. $15 would be a real stretch. The high cost of mandatory regulations in Hawaii such as mandatory health care, workmens comp, etc, etc, makes Hawaii one of the lowest wage states in the country. I know plenty of office girls here that don't get nowhere near $15 an hour.

And even besides that, I highly doubt the majority of these AMP girls could even do office work. From my experiences with these girls most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. They need to count their blessings, close their eyes, and lay down and spread and be thankful that they are pretty enough to have men pay for them. Once they get too old or too fat they will be discarded and ignored like a used napkin.I think the girls from South Korea and China would be pretty well educated. Especially the ones who come via mainland. Their English may be bad, and who knows if any has had college education. But the primary and secondary schools would be demanding beyond belief. It is just the Confucian culture and education system they come from.

Uki Eater
12-13-11, 03:51
Went to visit penny at sisters massage. Was greeted by a Chinese woman. I said "yowu're not penny" she said penny not here anymore. I figured since I'm here lets try this new woman. She was a. Older Chinese lady 40s. Her massage was pretty good she took out all the kinks out of my lower back. Unfortunately totally legit. No extras no hints. Started with no towel on my stomach. When I turned over she had the towel ready to cover me.

Just finished about 20 minutes ago.

Another turn off was during the massage she for a call. We started at 9:20 am. She told the customer on the phone to come at 10:20 I was like WTF?Yeah. She's gone man. Went back to China. Not sure how long shel'll be back.

H Mobius
12-13-11, 04:38
I was told by another provider that this place was bought by the former owner of Judy Massage previously on the corner of Kalakaua and Phillip St. If this is true FS should be available but may not be automatically offered.Is that related to why the sign at the former Judy's is now Top Floor?

H Mobius
12-13-11, 04:40
Went to visit penny at sisters massage. Was greeted by a Chinese woman. I said "yowu're not penny" she said penny not here anymore. Unfortunately totally legit. No extras no hints. Started with no towel on my stomach. When I turned over she had the towel ready to cover me.Just wondering if the bed is gone as well?

Lowlys One
12-13-11, 07:34

And even besides that, I highly doubt the majority of these AMP girls could even do office work. From my experiences with these girls most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. They need to count their blessings, close their eyes, and lay down and spread and be thankful that they are pretty enough to have men pay for them. Once they get too old or tooat they will be discarded and ignored like a used napkin.As Judge Judy will tell you "beauty fades, but dumb is forever", and stop insulting the box of rocks by comparing it to the AMP gals

Blade82
12-13-11, 08:02
We mongers are lucky we can escape. To some providers they have no choice but to suck it up and take it and if a grotesque monger picks a hot chick she has no choice but to accomodate for a small tip of a buck fifty. I remember a story by Ling Ling of VIP, she told me she had to do butterbean. The fat haole boxer. When she was describing the experience to me you can just see from her facial expressions how disgusted she was to go through a sexual encounter with him. Being a monger in this hobby is fantastic at least we can say nah, I'll pass.Well making good money is not always a walk in the park. I wonder if she was chosen by BB or if the girls drew straws or something.

Kukui Street
12-14-11, 04:37
Just wondering if the bed is gone as well?That is Penny's replacement. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. I had the total package, I mean everything, everyhting.

She's not that pretty, but not ugly, average looking. 5'1, long hair about 115-120lbs, slightly chubby and nice B's, longish hair.

She told me Penny is just taking a break.

If you can get past the looks. Good time!

Almost forgot, the bed is still there!

Magnus808
12-14-11, 05:30
That is Penny's replacement. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. I had the total package, I mean everything, everyhting.

She's not that pretty, but not ugly, average looking. 5'1, long hair about 115-120lbs, slightly chubby and nice B's, longish hair.

Almost forgot, the bed is still there!I must have looked like LE or something because I didn't get anything from her not even a hint.

Kennie1915
12-14-11, 06:04
That is Penny's replacement. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. I had the total package, I mean everything, everyhting.

Almost forgot, the bed is still there!Penny is my ATF. She went to visit her parents in Shanghai just before Thanksgiving and will be there for about a month. She normally takes vacations to Vegas but this last time when she said she was visiting her parents, it sort of made me feel funny. Like, she's just a real girl-next-doorsy type with nice parents, and she might even be sending some of her monger money home to them. I'm guessing she doesn't tell them what she really does for a "living" in Hawaii. Anyway, I'm probably reading too much into this.

Playboy54
12-14-11, 06:18
Stopped in a saw Monica at her new place. She looked great as usual. The place has LARGE shower stalls. So if you request she gets in and takes a shower with you (plus!). Also, since it's Monica. It's a romantic shower (romance is a type of service you don't get at most AMPs). Next, in the room her performance was tops. She said she had a "falling out" with Coco. So now the place is called "321." She gave a great massage. I would call and make an appointment. She is "hiring" only girls who meet her high standards. Which would be NONE of the girls at SEVEN, ICHIBAN, PACIFIC SPA, PINE TREE, ROSES, HULAS, etc. So she won't have mucho duds for "walk in" suckers like at other places. I will be seeing her next week.

After I left. I said. What would it me like married to a women like Monica? WOW! After being with Monica I will never walk into a strip bar for the rest of my life. Real hard to consider going to "another" AMP with all their rain deer games. Tired of the "Maybe next, baby."

Playboy54.

If you DON"T like DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, or a MASSAGE. SEVEN is the PLACE for YOU! Also, if you LOVE BJ and FS with a condom and no kissing, HANA is the girl for you!

I have experienced mucho providers who give shitty service. So if you like paying $50/$150 for that. PM. I have got a fucking list for you!

Uki Eater
12-14-11, 15:34

Almost forgot, the bed is still there!Her name is Connie. I seen her myself but didn't follow through. She's not pretty but, not ugly. She's definitely older then Penny. She is quite friendly though. I cannot picture her to be the type to offer a HE. Her appearance however wasn't enough for me to follow through though. But, since Magnus808 got a good massage, I may try her for that. Plus HF at Sisters is 50 compared to other places. I see them advertise in the Pennyspender I mean Pennysaver. Hehe.

Magnod
12-14-11, 23:06
Stopped in a saw Monica at her new place. She looked great as usual. The place has LARGE shower stalls. So if you request she gets in and takes a shower with you (plus!). Also, since it's Monica. It's a romantic shower (romance is a type of service you don't get at most AMPs). Next, in the room her performance was tops. She said she had a "falling out" with Coco. So now the place is called "321." She gave a great massage. I would call and make an appointment. She is "hiring" only girls who meet her high standards. Which would be NONE of the girls at SEVEN, ICHIBAN, PACIFIC SPA, PINE TREE, ROSES, HULAS, etc. So she won't have mucho duds for "walk in" suckers like at other places. I will be seeing her next week.

After I left. I said. What would it me like married to a women like Monica? WOW! After being with Monica I will never walk into a strip bar for the rest of my life. Real hard to consider going to "another" AMP with all their rain deer games. Tired of the "Maybe next, baby."

Playboy54.

If you DON"T like DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, or a MASSAGE. SEVEN is the PLACE for YOU! Also, if you LOVE BJ and FS with a condom and no kissing, HANA is the girl for you!

I have experienced mucho providers who give shitty service. So if you like paying $50/$150 for that. PM. I have got a fucking list for you!Was she the expert BJ girl?

Also, is her massage MT good or AMP good?

Jet Black
12-15-11, 00:35
Aloha Gents,

A familiar MT will be at Excel this coming Friday. FYI: Excel. 1236 S King St #204, Honolulu, ph # 591. 9077. On South King, past Piikoi, after Zippy's and Sakura Terrance.

She goes by the name KIM, not from Ohana, but from former Top Floor. I'm a regular of her's and can vouch that her MT skills are good enough to de-stress the weekly office stress. She's a K-MILF with a decent bod, nice Cs and speaks fairly good English. Make an appointment with her and get relaxed.

Have fun, stay safe and happy holidays.

JB

BeachBrada
12-16-11, 03:40
For all you guys who went BBFS with monica did you guys ever get tested to make sure you never caught anything?

H Mobius
12-16-11, 04:35
Aloha Gents,

A familiar MT will be at Excel this coming Friday. FYI: Excel. 1236 S King St #204, Honolulu, ph # 591. 9077. On South King, past Piikoi, after Zippy's and Sakura Terrance.

She goes by the name KIM, not from Ohana, but from former Top Floor. I'm a regular of her's and can vouch that her MT skills are good enough to de-stress the weekly office stress. She's a K-MILF with a decent bod, nice Cs and speaks fairly good English. Make an appointment with her and get relaxed.

Have fun, stay safe and happy holidays.

JBI just tried going there recently for the first time ever ever :). But I guess I was too late as they were closed. The AC was running so I tried.

Good contrast point Magnod; AMP good or MT good.

Enona1
12-16-11, 13:09
I just tried going there recently for the first time ever ever. But I guess I was too late as they were closed. The AC was running so I tried.

Good contrast point Magnod; AMP good or MT good.Excel opens early and closes early, by 5:00 or 6:00pm. Mimi takes care of her mom and daughter so hours are limited.

No Name
12-16-11, 18:34
Excel opens early and closes early, by 5:00 or 6:00pm. Mimi takes care of her mom and daughter so hours are limited.It will be interesting to see how long Mimi keeps the other girl. Or how long the other girl stays. It appears there is always changing at Excel and Rejuv.

Hypo Luxa
12-16-11, 19:12
For all you guys who went BBFS with monica did you guys ever get tested to make sure you never caught anything?Hello, mama-san, or whatever / whomever provider you are!

Braddahman
12-17-11, 04:35
Been checking out CC this week. Went to Ideal had Lucy but she was on her period so just got HJ. Usual friendly attitude and service with a smile.

Decided to check out Song Massage. Made appt. And parked in reserved stall. I get in the elevator and there are 2 other guys and 2 semi-hot asian girls that enter. Don't think they were MTs but wish they was. The 2 other guys looked like mongers but were going to different floors than me. Anyway, I get to 2404 and MS greets me and shows me to room. She tells me she has a nice on for me, half korean half haole. I take a shower and hear MS talking to someone, a guy. Well I'm wiping myself down and don't hear anyone so I figure the coast is clear. I open the bathroom door and MS and one of the guys that was in the elevator walk by and the guy obviously sees me with a towel wrapped around me. I close the door and think, WTF? I come out again and coast is clear. Go to room and in walks Mika. I tried to run through all that I've read on USG but couldn't remember anything about Mika. Well, she is about 5'6, not skinny, but not fat, nice bolt on Ds and nice tush. Massage was awesome. Really did a great job. Almost fell asleep. Played with her legs while she massaged me. She always seem to position herself in the right spot so I could rub up against her. As she grazed the boys she asked me what I wanted. Opted for DATY and BJ. She undressed while I flipped over and watched her expose her great tits and shaved kitty. Slowly she got into 69 so I could munch while she went to work. Tasted great. Nice and sweet. Couldn't hold out so I popped with cover. Overall, good time. Will repeat. L-8, I liked her body. Some cushion but felt good too. S-8, A-10, she was a sweetie. Great at talking story. In a nutshell, massage was awesome and the CBJ, DATY sesh was solid. Will repeat and possibly try someone else as well. MS was funny, she came and told me to stay longer, don't go. On a side not, has anyone had Mika in the past. Not sure if she has worked at other massage places in CC or around town. She said she just started working at Song about 2 weeks ago. Said girls come and go. Was thinking about partaking in Yoyo but heard she is at Asia spa. Oh well, guess I got to go check it out.

Braddahman

BeachBrada
12-17-11, 04:56
Hello, mama-san, or whatever / whomever provider you are!I'm not a undercover trying to get dirt, just another fellow MP visitor looking for a possible BB session but hesitant.

Luvnsex2
12-17-11, 05:16
Trying to PM you, but your box is full!

Just curious, still chatty and legit.

Luvnsex2
12-17-11, 05:19
Just FYI-Its been a while, but actually did: NEGATIVE.

For all you guys who went BBFS with monica did you guys ever get tested to make sure you never caught anything?

Sports Night
12-17-11, 08:23
For all you guys who went BBFS with monica did you guys ever get tested to make sure you never caught anything?We don't need this s#$ here BB. Take it somewhere else. But you might want to check your mama cause if I have it so does she.

H Mobius
12-17-11, 08:27
She tells me she has a nice on for me, half korean half haole. Well, she is about 5'6, not skinny, but not fat, nice bolt on Ds and nice tush. She undressed while I flipped over and watched her expose her great tits and shaved kitty. In a nutshell, massage was awesome and the CBJ, DATY sesh was solid. Will repeat and possibly try someone else as well.

On a side not, has anyone had Mika in the past. Not sure if she has worked at other massage places in CC or around town. She said she just started working at Song about 2 weeks ago. BraddahmanI cannot be certain since I did not actually see her there at Song, but this really sounds like the Mika who used to work at Rejuve.

I had her once at Rejuve and she matches your description in terms of ethnicity, build, and skills. She was wearing denim shorts with big leg openings and no underwear so I felt her mound which was shaven totally smooth. She is able to converse in Korean with a mama and I forget what other languages she also speaks; maybe Spanish and German. Seems to be an outgoing girl.

Jake1213
12-17-11, 15:22
I cannot be certain since I did not actually see her there at Song, but this really sounds like the Mika who used to work at Rejuve.

I had her once at Rejuve and she matches your description in terms of ethnicity, build, and skills. She was wearing denim shorts with big leg openings and no underwear so I felt her mound which was shaven totally smooth. She is able to converse in Korean with a mama and I forget what other languages she also speaks; maybe Spanish and German. Seems to be an outgoing girl.Yes that is right she used to work at rejuve. I had her the first time and she welcomed everything. She is as described and allowed uncovered FS. Something that I normally don't do but got carried away with the massage. Great person and never repeated but am reading alot about her now adays. Never repeated becasue that is me very rarely do I get involved and if I do I always regret it thinking about the worse. Especially if I was stupid enough to go uncovered. Good luck, she is a nice person.

Juicebox077
12-17-11, 20:11
Been checking out CC this week. Went to Ideal had Lucy but she was on her period so just got HJ. Usual friendly attitude and service with a smile.

Decided to check out Song Massage. Made appt. And parked in reserved stall. I get in the elevator and there are 2 other guys and 2 semi-hot asian girls that enter. Don't think they were MTs but wish they was. The 2 other guys looked like mongers but were going to different floors than me. Anyway, I get to 2404 and MS greets me and shows me to room. She tells me she has a nice on for me, half korean half haole. I take a shower and hear MS talking to someone, a guy. Well I'm wiping myself down and don't hear anyone so I figure the coast is clear. I open the bathroom door and MS and one of the guys that was in the elevator walk by and the guy obviously sees me with a towel wrapped around me. I close the door and think, WTF? I come out again and coast is clear. Go to room and in walks Mika. I tried to run through all that I've read on USG but couldn't remember anything about Mika. Well, she is about 5'6, not skinny, but not fat, nice bolt on Ds and nice tush. Massage was awesome. Really did a great job. Almost fell asleep. Played with her legs while she massaged me. She always seem to position herself in the right spot so I could rub up against her. As she grazed the boys she asked me what I wanted. Opted for DATY and BJ. She undressed while I flipped over and watched her expose her great tits and shaved kitty. Slowly she got into 69 so I could munch while she went to work. Tasted great. Nice and sweet. Couldn't hold out so I popped with cover. Overall, good time. Will repeat. L-8, I liked her body. Some cushion but felt good too. S-8, A-10, she was a sweetie. Great at talking story. In a nutshell, massage was awesome and the CBJ, DATY sesh was solid. Will repeat and possibly try someone else as well. MS was funny, she came and told me to stay longer, don't go. On a side not, has anyone had Mika in the past. Not sure if she has worked at other massage places in CC or around town. She said she just started working at Song about 2 weeks ago. Said girls come and go. Was thinking about partaking in Yoyo but heard she is at Asia spa. Oh well, guess I got to go check it out.

BraddahmanYo, Braddahman, what was the total damage for your session with Mika. When I saw Mika, she only did HJ, now that she does everything, I'm definately going to pay her a visit.

Magnod
12-17-11, 20:43
I just tried going there recently for the first time ever ever. But I guess I was too late as they were closed. The AC was running so I tried.

Good contrast point Magnod; AMP good or MT good.I'd like to see massage as an addition to the standard L / S/A ratings. After all, this is the massage therapist thread.

M = Massage quality.

1-2: Poor quality = Poor massage, even by AMP standards or no massage at all.

2-3: Weak quality = Short rub down, with no real purpose other than a pretense at massage.

4-5: Standard AMP quality = 15-30 minutes at most, some massage of stress points, but lacking skill / effort to reduce tension and heal specific areas.

6-7: Standard MT quality = 30-45 minutes of good massage. Decent skill and technique in reducing tension in major massage areas, but lacks refinement of technique, amount of pressure, or time spent massaging.

8-9: Good MT quality = 45+ of massage. Solid skill and technique. MT obviously has had experience and / or training in massage. Attentive to customer's needs and attempts to address problem areas.

10: Excellent MT quality = 45+ of massage. Therapeutic skills are clearly evident. MT has an extensive array of techniques and clearly puts massage above all else. Spends a lot of time to work on problem areas.

Examples based on my experience (of course YMMV and it depends on the MTs, they are not always consistent in quality) :

Michelle & Jean. 9-10 range

Mika. 9 range.

Nala. 8-9 range.

SK & Lily (Ideal).7-8 range.

Patty, Amanda, Yang. 7 range

H Mobius
12-17-11, 20:59
I'd like to see massage as an addition to the standard L / S/A ratings. After all, this is the massage therapist thread.

M = Massage quality.

2-3: Weak quality = Short rub down, with no real purpose other than a pretense at massage.

4-5: Standard AMP quality = 15-30 minutes at most, some massage of stress points, but lacking skill / effort to reduce tension and heal specific areas.

6-7: Standard MT quality = 30-45 minutes of good massage. Decent skill and technique in reducing tension in major massage areas, but lacks refinement of technique, amount of pressure, or time spent massaging.

8-9: Good MT quality = 45+ of massage. Solid skill and technique. MT obviously has had experience and / or training in massage. Attentive to customer's needs and attempts to address problem areas.

10: Excellent MT quality = 45+ of massage. Therapeutic skills are clearly evident. MT has an extensive array of techniques and clearly puts massage above all else. Spends a lot of time to work on problem areas.

Examples based on my experience (of course YMMV and it depends on the MTs, they are not always consistent in quality) :

Mika. 9 range.

Nala. 8-9 range.

Patty, Amanda, Yang. 7 rangeI kind of like this system.

I just don't like when the girl grinds her forearm around my back (mostly the k-girls). It does no good and is uncomfortable; "No real purpose".

I went to Mai Thai (CC3801) a few times and had both Thai and j-women; I'd use the description in your 8-to-9 category but with 60 minutes of massage; place was pretty clean by the way. Anna's (CC 2201) was similar, in the few times I've went.

IMHO Pa at Massage Thailand is excellent, but the tables are in curtain-off partitions rather than enclosed rooms like Mai Thai, so it does not feel private especially if there is a groaning old man in the next partition. One time a geezer was bragging about his planetary travels and I wanted to tell him to STFU.

Niceguy808
12-18-11, 01:40
When Mika was at Rejuve, she was open to anything. After she moved, she only did HJ for the two times I saw her. If she's doing more now, I'll see her again.

Jet Black
12-18-11, 03:55
Apologies to my fellow Gents,

Earlier it was posted that she would start this past Friday. 12-16-11. But Kim, aka Yuri, will be starting next Thursday. 12-21-11, from 8 AM. 8 PM at Excel. 1236 S King St # 204 Honolulu, Hi 96814-1959 (located on S. King between Zippy's and Sakura Terrance). Ph # 591-9077.

Her service is great, but YMMV. She's all-natural with nice Cs. Enjoy a relaxing, friendly session that is not rushed.

Happy Holidays.

JB

Hawaiisan
12-18-11, 19:15
Went to CC #2503 and had Lucy. Not sure but I think it was Ideal, but no name on the door. Kinda lame massage with a great HJ. She played with my balls while doing this spinning thing with her other hand. I couldn't last long. May go back to see if more is on the menu.

Magnod
12-18-11, 22:27
Went to CC #2503 and had Lucy. Not sure but I think it was Ideal, but no name on the door. Kinda lame massage with a great HJ. She played with my balls while doing this spinning thing with her other hand. I couldn't last long. May go back to see if more is on the menu.2503 is Ideal and there is a Lucy that works there. Mediocre massage for a MT. 6 at best.

Waikikian
12-18-11, 23:01
Anything new happening downtown Century Square?

H Mobius
12-19-11, 02:00
IMHO Pa at Massage Thailand is excellent.Sorry her name is Pla not Pa. Sorry, Pla.

Xrs5879
12-19-11, 03:10
Saw Junko / Jenn recently as always great service and company just like we're good friends. Guys who seen her knows the stats. Nice soft massage followed by a slow and sensual BJ finish with FS with the tightest snatch in town. Can't forget DATY for like an hour. LOL BTW as far as I'm concerned she's japanese because she can't speak or read a lick of korean. LOL

Braddahman
12-19-11, 04:51
yo, braddahman, what was the total damage for your session with mika. When i saw mika, she only did hj, now that she does everything, i'm definately going to pay her a visit.td = $1. 5 (.5 hf)

Blake123
12-19-11, 05:33
I kind of like this system.

I just don't like when the girl grinds her forearm around my back (mostly the k-girls). It does no good and is uncomfortable;"No real purpose".

I went to Mai Thai (CC3801) a few times and had both Thai and j-women; I'd use the description in your 8-to-9 category but with 60 minutes of massage; place was pretty clean by the way. Anna's (CC 2201) was similar, in the few times I've went.

IMHO Pa at Massage Thailand is excellent, but the tables are in curtain-off partitions rather than enclosed rooms like Mai Thai, so it does not feel private especially if there is a groaning old man in the next partition. One time a geezer was bragging about his planetary travels and I wanted to tell him to STFU.I agree with HM regarding Mai Thai, but I'd bump it up to a 10 for Mai (owner) and Ann. Nina at Thai Banyan is also a 10. Just returned from a trip to Mexico where I had a damn good "10" massage for 25 bucks / 1 hour while the S / O was out shopping.

Licentious
12-20-11, 12:44
Saw Junko / Jenn recently as always great service and company just like we're good friends. Guys who seen her knows the stats. Nice soft massage followed by a slow and sensual BJ finish with FS with the tightest snatch in town. Can't forget DATY for like an hour. LOL BTW as far as I'm concerned she's japanese because she can't speak or read a lick of korean. LOLWatching the local commercial from Sears, I thought a saw a young version of Jen.

Ssorm
12-20-11, 13:21
Finally got an appointment to see Nala. Online confirmation gave me the address but not the room number. Some help here guys?

Mahalo

Blade82
12-20-11, 15:05
Sorry her name is Pla not Pa. Sorry, Pla.Ah so thats where Pla went. A couple of months ago I had a appointment with her at Thai Banyan, but when I got there apparently she walked out. It seems Nina has been having a lot of employee problems recently. A lot of them have come and gone. I use to be able to make late appointments no problem, but now I can't. One of receptionist said they are very shorthanded. I hope there isn't any big internal problems.

Ernestm
12-21-11, 02:52
Finally got an appointment to see Nala. Online confirmation gave me the address but not the room number. Some help here guys?

MahaloRoom #1207. Make sure you confirm the appt.

Ck813
12-21-11, 14:50
Angel is a very cute / pretty Chinese / Thai provider. Stand about 4' 10" approximately 100 pounds with long black hair parted to the side, some acne, nice thighs, and (B) size tits that are a little saggy. Just a little. Nice white teeth and ok Personality.

Massage is pretty good and I actually let her walk on my back which I usually never let anyone do. She starts with the feet then works up your legs going up the gluts and finishing up with the shoulders. On the flip works your neck and scalp massage. Your hair gets a little messed up if you are worried about that.

She is not good at all when it comes to sexual experiences. On the flip, she went straight to BBBJ but just before that she put a lot of lotion / oil on my cock. She will then put her back to you and give a BBBJ that is the worst I have ever had. You can feel her hands squeezing your cock and no mouth tongue nothing. I tell her hey no condom and she shows me and there is now condom. I get her to go to her knees but she refuses. She is bending over and has her mouth open with my cock inside but I feel nothing. She is using her hands most of the time so she does not know how to give a fucking damn BBBJ period. I am mad now so I lay her on the table with her back side down. I stick my cock in her mouth and start fucking her mouth only to see her hands again in a circle so I am fucking her hands and no BBBJ. I start now in mish and she is so busy trying to make sure the rubber stays on I cannot penetrate her. Finally she moves her hand but she has herself positioned in a way I cannot penetrate her. No DS, CG, just plain old mish. I finally try to get deep in her and start pumping. I cannot fuck hard because she is positioned to where you cannot fully penetrate. Somehow after a while I blow my load trying so hard to get the friction of cock to pussy or something because I am cumming and fuck there is no friction. I finally pull out not satisfied and all this Bit$$ can do is the condom broke the condom broke. I tell her it is on so damn tight blood is being squeezed out of me. After she is satisfied the condom never broke she takes it off and inspects it again. She comes back in with a hot towel half ass cleans me up then she disappears. She tells me you tired? I look at her and say yes not wanting to lose my temper. She keeps rushing me to get off the table and get out, so I put my clothes back on and leave.

I gave her $ and lucky she received that. I should have tipped her. 50 since I really only got half a fucking pussy and no fucking BBBJ. Angel's attitude was so bad she kept on persisting I leave as I was talking to Momo. She also asked for money up front and was actually trying to bargain prices.

As I am leaving, Momo is there. To be very honest I would marry Momo and she knows this but SISI if you keep playing your fucking games you will not exist very much longer. You have fucking PILAU providers, you do the fucking bait and switch so shape the fuck up or believe me you not going last long because you will get so many complaints you will get shut down.

SiSI told me Momo was back but would be back today. So why the fuck did she give me Angel when Momo was there? Shape up SISI and stop playing your stupid games. I know you or Momo reads this so adhere my warnings SISI!

Even with Momo there I do not know if I will return. I love Momo but this is like the (5) time you fucked with me SISI.

Jackson please do not take these as threats. I know SISI and I want her to know when you do bait and switch and lie complaints go in and they get raided.

ALOHA.

Chubs
12-21-11, 16:50
Anyone received work by Alicia, who used to advertise in Wai'anae, now in Waipahu?

She seems legit, just wondering if her massage is good and confirm that she is legit.

Thanks

Stevet09
12-21-11, 18:22
I'd like to see massage as an addition to the standard L / S/A ratings. After all, this is the massage therapist thread.

M = Massage quality.

Mika. 9 range.

Nala. 8-9 range.

Patty, Amanda, Yang. 7 rangeIMHO only. L / A/S / M.

Jean: 2/4/2/6.

Son Kyong: 5/2/5/6.

Patty: 7/8/8/8. (back when she provided service. Now, no service)

Apple / Momo: 6/6/7/4

Blake123
12-22-11, 04:30
Ah so thats where Pla went. A couple of months ago I had a appointment with her at Thai Banyan, but when I got there apparently she walked out. It seems Nina has been having a lot of employee problems recently. A lot of them have come and gone. I use to be able to make late appointments no problem, but now I can't. One of receptionist said they are very shorthanded. I hope there isn't any big internal problems.Practically all the Thai massage places always have employee problems. The employees build up a customer base and then act like spoiled, lazy prima donne. Hang around any Thai massge place long enough, and you'll see what I mean. Amusing.