PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Shavnluvr
09-13-11, 17:58
6) CC#3401 (Yang's Massage 927-0716) Not sure;

; Extra YMMV

Ck813
09-13-11, 23:17
Chanel Thai provider with a decent massage and decent english. About 4 feet 11 inches 120 yes she has a gut with nice size I believe natural be cups. No ass, but her nani is unreal tight. Gives an awesome BBBJ, can handle a pretty good face fuck and laying on her back face fuck too. She is pretty probably mid thirties. Cg, standing doggy, bed side mish mish can take a pounding. While doing her in doggy pulled hair like riding a horse and she took it lke a champ. Cleaned me up and was even to dress me which I declined. Songs place is nice and clean but the towel covering the pillow did not smell so nice. Probably go back to try bebe and pam who work the night shift.

CK

Bono888
09-14-11, 02:15
Anyone tried Century 22 located on the 1st floor across Ambrosia? Any play?

1) CC#3904 (Best Thai 946-7741) Mostly legit, some extra possible;

2) CC#3801 (Mai Thai 741-1629) Totally legit;

3) CC#3604 (Massage Thailand 861-6126 & many other #s) Totally legit;

4) CC#3602 (Bangkok Beauty Thai 979-4220 & many other #s) Mostly legit, some extra possible but unconfirmed; some providers used to work at Thai Hawaiian;

5) CC#3402 (Thai Thai 469-6040) Totally legit;

6) CC#3401 (Yang's Massage 927-0716) Not sure;

7) CC#3302 (Green Island 277-5668) Extra extra;

8) CC#3203 (Thai Hawaiian 699-1719 & many other #s) Mostly legit, some extra possible but unconfirmed;

9) CC#2603 (Siam Thai 343-4910) Totally legit;

10) CC#2503 (Ideal 384-7719) Extra extra;

11) CC#2404 (Song Massage 343-5025) Extra extra;

12) CC#2402 (Good Body 393-0441) used to be Two Apple; Extra extra;

13) CC#2201 (Anna's 291-9265) Totally legit;

14) CC#1711 (Yupa 699-5491) Totally legit;

15) CC#1408 (Sister's massage 457-6689) Extra;

16) CC#1105 (Dragonfly 343-8639) Extra extra;

17) CC#1111 (Spring Time 284-7433) Extra extra;

18) CC#508 (Thip Thai 384-3847) Totally legit;

19) CC#203 (Hanabi's 387-1496) Extra extra;

20) CC#116 (Ambrosia 955-5150) Extra extra;

21) Brothers, please make corrections or add as you see fit;

Smokin Gun
09-14-11, 05:14
Dark Thai girl with loaded D's.I think I've gotten he for $ before and topless. Yep, looks even more loaded on her petite frame.

Licentious
09-14-11, 18:27
Extra YMMVWhat does this mean? YMMV

No Name
09-14-11, 19:12
FYI had a massage the other day from Junko. She stated she will be on vacation until first week of October.

V Rider
09-14-11, 20:11
What does this mean? YMMVYour Mileage May Vary.

If you click on FAQ, there is a link to "Forum terms and abbreviations"

V Rider

Licentious
09-14-11, 20:19
Your Mileage May Vary.

If you click on FAQ, there is a link to "Forum terms and abbreviations"

V RiderThanks! I guess at Yang's YMMV.

Dr Slim
09-14-11, 20:24
With all due respect, if I posted dribble like "who's the hotter news caster" or requests for "strong arm help" I'd have plenty more post, but I don't because I respect the fact that the purpose of this forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

That non-provider very clearly does not provide sex for money. Did you ever stop to wonder how she, as a non-provider, feels about having her services and phone number posted on this Forum that we mongers use is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.Believe it or not, some humans on planet Earth have what society calls "morals". I for one do not. That's why I'm here, that's why I do what I do. And I don't agree with society's views, but I understand and accept that those conservative views do exist. The women I see all know EXACTLY what they're doing. No one ever gave an accidental blow job or hand job while providing a legit massage."Whoops, I got a mouthful of cum". Any of these ladies knows that at any time, their public reputation can be destroyed, but they take the risk for the money. So you guys who want to share legit massage info can't be stopped because you perceive this board differently than others of us. Whatever. But when you place a legit massage name, address and phone number on this site, you are taking a risk of fucking up the life of an innocent, civilian. As I've posted, I can't figure out why you'd post about them in the 1st place, but you still insist. Do you actually believe because you typed that they are legit that their reputation is not in jeopardy? Guilt by association, and you're the ones associating them to us. If you're so inclined to continue posting legit therapists names on here, sandwiched in between posts about happy endings and FIVs, why don't you simply post your own real name and phone number and risk your friends and neighbors finding out your hobby. That's it for me, I won't post on this topic again.

Hypo Luxa
09-14-11, 21:43
That's it for me, I won't post on this topic again.*golf clap*

Best part of your post!

If you disagree with how this forum is conducted, then click the little box on the upper right hand corner (windows) or the red dot on the upper right hand corner (mac). It will close this window, and you won't have to be subject to recon posted by other members.

V Rider
09-14-11, 22:38
*golf clap*

Best part of your post!

If you disagree with how this forum is conducted, then click the little box on the upper right hand corner (windows) or the red dot on the upper right hand corner (mac). It will close this window, and you won't have to be subject to recon posted by other members.
Such a gray area.

Dr. Slim's thing is (not verbatim) "endangers the legit therapist by association." Hmm. Don't know how it does that when it is stated that they are legit, "testimony" in effect that can later be used to prove innocence. But I see where he is coming from. I guess morals are subject to MSOG and BBBJ's.

Maybe he can make a "LEGIT MASSAGE THERAPIST" forum. LOL

Good concern. NOT

V Rider

Hypo Luxa
09-14-11, 23:04
Dr. Slim's thing is (not verbatim) "endangers the legit therapist by association." Hmm. Don't know how it does that when it is stated that they are legit, "testimony" in effect that can later be used to prove innocence.I agree. So no problem posting exactly that here.

Dasearch
09-15-11, 02:44
Did you stop to think that it could be useful info to know which therapists do NOT provide service? Recon is recon. It helps others not to waste their money when looking for HEs with their massage!

Not cool to smack talk a senior member with four times the posts of you.I totally agree about the recon. They way some places advertise on Craigslist makes you wonder if they offer extra, then after going 3-4 times you find out you wasted a lot of hard earned money for nothing. This helps keep the good places open and busy and the BS ones less busy.

Asstro
09-15-11, 12:33
Anyone tried Century 22 located on the 1st floor across Ambrosia? Any play?Extremely secretive and hard to get in. Services Japanese tourists, or private club? Noticed attractive asian girl going in, does not seem to want new business.

Warriors808
09-15-11, 14:27
Anyone tried Century 22 located on the 1st floor across Ambrosia? Any play?Strictly legit for me. Others may have posted that play might be available. As usual YMMV. Older. Maybe in the late 40's Korean MT, massage was so-so. Nothing special. Sorry but do not remeber her name.

Dr Slim
09-15-11, 20:13
*golf clap*

Best part of your post!

If you disagree with how this forum is conducted, then click the little box on the upper right hand corner (windows) or the red dot on the upper right hand corner (mac). It will close this window, and you won't have to be subject to recon posted by other members.Is Hypee wipee madsy wadsy? Maybe you need more biddy. I love how you say that if I don't like what someone posts to "click the box". Well right back atcha there tuff guy. You don't like what I post, you have that same box. I accept your apology.

Hypo Luxa
09-15-11, 21:09
Is Hypee wipee madsy wadsy? Maybe you need more biddy.Well, congrats! You turned into the idiot first!

Bottom line, this is a MESSAGE THERAPIST thread! He reported on a MESSAGE THERAPIST. Are you daft?

Mhk1945
09-15-11, 22:37
Is Mika gone or just on a trip? She travels a lot.

If she's really gone, that sucks. Its hard enough to find quality MTs with a HE. All these other posts with people getting little to no massage just supports the need for real MTs with serious massage skills who are willing to finish the job.Fellow mongers, Just confirmed that Mika, formerly of RejuvePlus has surfaced at Hanabi's, CC#203. Was sorry to hear her leave Michelle's place (don't know the details) because I liked the location. Now have to trek to CC but for me, very happy to welcome her back and working again.

Have relied on other forum members to locate "girls on vacation" who never return to their old place but move on and are, for me worth seeing again.

Belated thanks to forum members who are always willing to share information about our hobby.

Aloha

Skydiver
09-15-11, 23:06
All Brothers - keep the reports on legit therapists coming. I find them very valuable - i.e. I won't waste my money if a brother says she's legit and I want a little play. It works the other way, too. If I want a good, legit therapist, posts on legit therapists come in handy. Thanks for the posts.

Trickaty
09-16-11, 00:24
Anyone know who this is?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-bella/2524245

Magnod
09-16-11, 00:33
Strictly legit for me. Others may have posted that play might be available. As usual YMMV. Older. Maybe in the late 40's Korean MT, massage was so-so. Nothing special. Sorry but do not remeber her name.YMMV.

Not sure what the other person was referring to, but Century 22 isn't secretive. At least it wasn't when I used to visit it little over a year ago.

I never got play there, but I think that others may have. Hee Jin used to do a good / decent massage with her knees.

Magnod
09-16-11, 00:37
*golf clap*

Best part of your post!

If you disagree with how this forum is conducted, then click the little box on the upper right hand corner (windows) or the red dot on the upper right hand corner (mac). It will close this window, and you won't have to be subject to recon posted by other members.I agree. Just because this is on USG doesn't mean that there can't be talk of quality massage providers. That would be like going to a automotive forum and saying that they can't have a thread about places to cruise through.

Please stop posting in this thread. This is the Massage Therapist thread and lately its been overrun with excessive massage parlor talk.

If you don't get a massage on your visit, post it in the other thread. If you do get a massage, legit or otherwise, let us know.

AsiaTraveler2
09-16-11, 02:02
All Brothers - keep the reports on legit therapists coming. I find them very valuable - i.e. I won't waste my money if a brother says she's legit and I want a little play. It works the other way, too. If I want a good, legit therapist, posts on legit therapists come in handy. Thanks for the posts.If this were Facebook, I would click the "like" icon. I look for a great massage first and work for the extras. Build the relationship. The extras will come.

AT2

V Rider
09-16-11, 02:06
Is Hypee wipee madsy wadsy? Maybe you need more biddy. I love how you say that if I don't like what someone posts to "click the box". Well right back atcha there tuff guy. You don't like what I post, you have that same box. I accept your apology.Thought you said you wouldn't post anymore on this subject? Not a good start for you on the forum. First you offer unsolicited advice, then bash a respected member. Now you resort to name calling and baby talk? WTF?

Don't be surprised if you get no respect or help from here on out.

V Rider

Blade82
09-16-11, 03:09
I agree. Just because this is on USG doesn't mean that there can't be talk of quality massage providers. That would be like going to a automotive forum and saying that they can't have a thread about places to cruise through.

Please stop posting in this thread. This is the Massage Therapist thread and lately its been overrun with excessive massage parlor talk.

If you don't get a massage on your visit, post it in the other thread. If you do get a massage, legit or otherwise, let us know.I was starting to think I was the only one who understood why this thread was created in the first place. Even though recently there have been some reports on legit massages, they were only shot down. Its been pretty exhausting trying to clarify the purpose of this thread to noobs and so called seniors. Glad to see some life in here again.

NoStranger
09-16-11, 13:34
Anyone know who this is?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-bella/2524245Bella worked for Val briefly last year, I think. Hot, but no play, like Val. Val has been patient with my roaming hands (all outside and not intimate) , but she said she did not think Bella would allow the same.

If you just want a sensual massage without getting off, you would probably like both Val and Bella. Personally I have really enjoyed my time with Val. On the occasion when I am flush, time with her has been a great prelude to a more in-depth encounter with someone else right after. Can't afford back-to-backs these days, so I have not seen Val for a while.

BJ Hawaii
09-16-11, 14:49
I was starting to think I was the only one who understood why this thread was created in the first place. Even though recently there have been some reports on legit massages, they were only shot down. Its been pretty exhausting trying to clarify the purpose of this thread to noobs and so called seniors. Glad to see some life in here again.Agree with everything you said. People should be appreciative of these types of reports instead of dissing them. Frankly I don't post anymore because that seems to be where the forum is heading. Oh well.

Some people just don't realize that you can get HE at some "legit" massage places. It just takes a lot of work and can get very expensive over time. What these "oldtimers" are trying to do is to save everyone some $. I guess that's not appreciated and this has now degenerated into childish name calling. Whatever.

Blade, V R, AT2, Magnod, HL aka Mr. K, etc. Keep up the good detective work!

Aloha,

BJ

Ghin1
09-16-11, 21:16
Call made appt. With her. Pic is her. Mid 4o's. 5'2, 105, brw hair. Massage is legit but, she will play if the kala is right. Massage not bad, so ask her for little.

More, she thai mix, she has a nice body, great tits see's. Told her HJ for $50 total, since is was outcall but she wanted $$. I only had $20 but, wanted information

For next time. Personality is good and service. Discuss service with her during massage not over the phone, it's better one on one. She places ad. In craiglist.

Maybe if the money is right, I might take a shot at full service since it is outcall more private and more time. Not a clock watcher. Total damage $20 +bottle.

Water. Thanks G1

Fortune
09-17-11, 00:03
Extremely secretive and hard to get in. Services Japanese tourists, or private club? Noticed attractive asian girl going in, does not seem to want new business.Next to snack shop is that unit 113?

Member #3985
09-17-11, 03:35
Had my first session with Makamae tonight. Called her Thurs. Afternoon and made appointment for Fri. Nightat7:30. When I first got to her business which is in Aiea by Cutter Ford, I got lost and had to call her to give me directions. Walked in and her place is real dark, hardly any lights. I actually had to fill out a form asking me if I had neck and back pains and some other ones. To me, some of the questions were personal, but I filled them out anyway. Walked into the room and laid on the table with only my shirt and shorts off. First she asked me what I wanted and I responded with Full-Body. She said ok and I laid on my back and she applied light-medium pressure to my shoulders, neck, back, arms, and fingers. When I asked if I could flip over, she said ok. With my boxers on, as she was massaging my thighs, junior started to wake up, so she a black sheet over that area. I almost was tempted to say sorry for that. Overall her massage is amazing. After I was done, my energy level had increased. Overall great experience and I will definitely repeat. Total damage 80.

L-9 Nice local girl with brown skin and nice tits and ass.

S-9 good massage all around the entire body with the exception of JR.

A-8 Friendly girl with a Ms. Aloha attitude.

Eric Shin
09-17-11, 12:19
Hinns. Can you describe her rack? It looks huge in her ad.

Had my first session with Makamae tonight. Called her Thurs. Afternoon and made appointment for Fri. Nightat7:30. When I first got to her business which is in Aiea by Cutter Ford, I got lost and had to call her to give me directions. Walked in and her place is real dark, hardly any lights. I actually had to fill out a form asking me if I had neck and back pains and some other ones. To me, some of the questions were personal, but I filled them out anyway. Walked into the room and laid on the table with only my shirt and shorts off. First she asked me what I wanted and I responded with Full-Body. She said ok and I laid on my back and she applied light-medium pressure to my shoulders, neck, back, arms, and fingers. When I asked if I could flip over, she said ok. With my boxers on, as she was massaging my thighs, junior started to wake up, so she a black sheet over that area. I almost was tempted to say sorry for that. Overall her massage is amazing. After I was done, my energy level had increased. Overall great experience and I will definitely repeat. Total damage 80.

L-9 Nice local girl with brown skin and nice tits and ass.

S-9 good massage all around the entire body with the exception of JR.

A-8 Friendly girl with a Ms. Aloha attitude.

Eric Shin
09-17-11, 12:21
There are two older korean ladies that work there. I've been there several times, the place is legit. Given the age and looks of the ladies, I don't think I would want HE from them.

Next to snack shop is that unit 113?

Eric Shin
09-17-11, 20:26
I've discovered where Son Kyong is working. PM from Senior Members only.

Blake123
09-18-11, 05:05
I've discovered where Son Kyong is working. PM from Senior Members only.Your inbox is going to fill up quickly. Check it periodically, Eric.

Eric Shin
09-18-11, 13:45
Yes. Much interest in my mailbox re sk. I expect to get pm reviews from all of you!

Your inbox is going to fill up quickly. Check it periodically, Eric.

Ernestm
09-18-11, 14:31
She 100% legit as far as I know. Too bad, she cute and also give one of the better massages. If there was any play she would be one of my fav. BTW she told me that's she is opening her own place soon. Not sure if that will change anything.It didn't change anything.

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 17:17
Called Nina at Nina Massage recently. Got Nina. 30's. 5'-1".110 lb, see-girl, nice man-made see's, shaved. She first tried to get me to have 2 other Chinese girls of which one was Keke, but I declined. Nina was the best looking of the 3. Went to room at Pagoda Hotel while the other 2 girls went for a walk. I first took a self-shower and then Nina jumped in with me. Afterwards hit the bed where she went into a long BBBJ and rimming. Nice! Then she spread those legs and let me play with that pussy while she spread it open. Did her in various positions then came all over her beautiful tits and pink nipples. L=7, s=8, a=8, $$ total.

Here is the current link to the craigslist add. FYI, the picture shown in the ad is not her or any of the other 2 girls that I saw.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2604922361.html

- still smokin'

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 17:31
Does she appear in any of the Best Thai ads?Here is an ad on craigslist, dated 9/16/11. Not sure if it is the same ph no. Or location as Best Thai but the pic is of Natasha. Interesting thing is that the cost is 60 min. For $120! Normally it's $60 for 60 min. For these thai massages. Must be a extra special thai massage for that price.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2602271968.html

- still smokin'

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 17:54
Here is an ad on craigslist, dated 9/16/11. Not sure if it is the same ph no. Or location as Best Thai but the pic is of Natasha. Interesting thing is that the cost is 60 min. For $120! Normally it's $60 for 60 min. For these thai massages. Must be a extra special thai massage for that price.

- still smokin'After looking at some other ads, it looks like the $120 rate for 60 min. Is for outcall. So I guess the the extra special massage would be at an extra rate.

-still smokin'

Stangman808
09-18-11, 18:27
I had another enjoyable session with Bunny at Penny's (1930 South Beretania Street). She greeted me with a hug and thanked me for coming to see her again. Bunny said business has gotten better so apparently the few forum reports and word of mouth recommendations have been heeded by fellow mongers. Started with a self shower and medium massage. On the flip she undressed and did BBBJ. I then had her lay down so I could suck on her nice nipples and perform DATY. I like the fact that while I am playing with her she does not just lay there, but runs her hands through my hair and fondles my ears all the while softly moaning and slowly moving her hips. Several times during DATY she would gently push my head back as she was close to coming, and then pull my face back between her legs to continue. I appreciate that she has a very clean pussy. We did MISH and finished in CG.

House: 60 Tip: 140

Gherkin
09-18-11, 21:47
Tried Monica at Apple (or whatever Sisis place is called these days). HF 60. Tall slender 35-40 A`s not much ass, Chinese. Very pleasant to talk to. Useless massage, unfortunately. Insisted on tip up front on the flip. FS was available but I wasn`t feeling it, so went for BJ / HJ combo for 100. BBBJ including sac. Not bad but not stellar. Change to lotion HJ after about 10 minutes. Not bad but not stellar. Not a clock watcher. L 6 A 8 S 6. Will not repeat due to insufficient skill level despite good attitude.

I have been spoiled by Nala (great massage, great attitude, great HJ, no BJ) , but her appointment site shows no appointments available at all, at least that`s what it showed last night.

I have also been spoiled by the SF bay area`s talent, as represented on the south bay asian massage forum at my red book.

Still seeking what many of you are also seeking. Pretty, good attitude, good HJ (and maybe BJ but not essential) , and good massage too. The search continues.

Gherkin

Doc Wayne
09-18-11, 22:35
Called Nina at Nina Massage recently. Got Nina. 30's. 5'-1".110 lb, see-girl, nice man-made see's, shaved. She first tried to get me to have 2 other Chinese girls of which one was Keke, but I declined. Nina was the best looking of the 3. Went to room at Pagoda Hotel while the other 2 girls went for a walk. I first took a self-shower and then Nina jumped in with me. Afterwards hit the bed where she went into a long BBBJ and rimming. Nice! Then she spread those legs and let me play with that pussy while she spread it open. Did her in various positions then came all over her beautiful tits and pink nipples. L=7, s=8, a=8, $$ total.

Here is the current link to the craigslist add. FYI, the picture shown in the ad is not her or any of the other 2 girls that I saw.

- still smokin'No massage at Nina Massage?

Ernestm
09-18-11, 23:08
Here is an ad on craigslist, dated 9/16/11. Not sure if it is the same ph no. Or location as Best Thai but the pic is of Natasha. Interesting thing is that the cost is 60 min. For $120! Normally it's $60 for 60 min. For these thai massages. Must be a extra special thai massage for that price.

- still smokin'Thanks again for the information. I remember seeing her in a group pic for Best Thai a while back. Next time I am back in town will see if I can hook up. Looks and sounds promising!

Eric Shin
09-19-11, 01:49
Sorry to all my senior member brothas. I'm going to holdoff on giving out SKs whereabouts. I've given the place to about 10 of you. I will wait for reviews via PM before giving out the info. It just might not be worth it, since she might not be doing her normal services at the new place. More importantly, I don't want all you local mongers getting her fired since she isn't on her own.

Yes. Much interest in my mailbox re sk. I expect to get pm reviews from all of you!

Eric Shin
09-19-11, 01:53
She has big enhanced rack. She's on the older side. Late 40s early 50s. Lots of bondo on her face.

Thanks again for the information. I remember seeing her in a group pic for Best Thai a while back. Next time I am back in town will see if I can hook up. Looks and sounds promising!

Licentious
09-19-11, 02:13
She has big enhanced rack. She's on the older side. Late 40s early 50s. Lots of bondo on her face.This is not the Natasha that gives extras.

Eric Shin
09-19-11, 12:07
Jost a note to the mongers that were provided with SK new place. They do service both males and females. I confirmed this over the phone.

Sorry to all my senior member brothas. I'm going to holdoff on giving out SKs whereabouts. I've given the place to about 10 of you. I will wait for reviews via PM before giving out the info. It just might not be worth it, since she might not be doing her normal services at the new place. More importantly, I don't want all you local mongers getting her fired since she isn't on her own.

Hawaiisan
09-19-11, 13:18
Tried Monica at Apple (or whatever Sisis place is called these days). HF 60. Tall slender 35-40 A`s not much ass, Chinese. Very pleasant to talk to. Useless massage, unfortunately. Insisted on tip up front on the flip. FS was available but I wasn`t feeling it, so went for BJ / HJ combo for 100. BBBJ including sac. Not bad but not stellar. Change to lotion HJ after about 10 minutes. Not bad but not stellar. Not a clock watcher. L 6 A 8 S 6. Will not repeat due to insufficient skill level despite good attitude.

I have been spoiled by Nala (great massage, great attitude, great HJ, no BJ) , but her appointment site shows no appointments available at all, at least that`s what it showed last night.

I have also been spoiled by the SF bay area`s talent, as represented on the south bay asian massage forum at my red book.

Still seeking what many of you are also seeking. Pretty, good attitude, good HJ (and maybe BJ but not essential) , and good massage too. The search continues.

GherkinWow rates really have climbed over there as $ tip was going rate for FS over there before.

Ernestm
09-19-11, 14:14
[QUOTE=Licentious; 1279955]This is not the Natasha that gives extras.

Is this Natasha?

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-12/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/604083_BEST_THAI_MASSAGE_Alamoana_Waikiki_Century_Center_3904_.html

Chikan San
09-19-11, 18:24

Is this Natasha?

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-12/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/604083_BEST_THAI_MASSAGE_Alamoana_Waikiki_Century_Center_3904_.htmlThat's not her either. I'm not sure if she's in any of their ads.

AznPlayer2
09-19-11, 19:08
Next to snack shop is that unit 113?I haven't been too active in a while. Isn't that place between the snack shop and the mailroom Hiroko's place. Haven't been there in a couple of years, though. Maybe he retired and sold the place to someone else?

Magnod
09-19-11, 20:47

- still smokin'What was her massage quality like?

I'm always looking for quality massage providers in the massage therapist thread. Especially those not located in CC.

Smokin Gun
09-20-11, 02:50
What was her massage quality like?

I'm always looking for quality massage providers in the massage therapist thread. Especially those not located in CC.I got mouth on dick massage and pussy on dick massage. Not bad, except she was not too wet and she didn't have lube!

-still smokin'

Magnod
09-20-11, 04:21
I got mouth on dick massage and pussy on dick massage. Not bad, except she was not too wet and she didn't have lube!

-still smokin'In other words, crap massage. Waste of time for MTs, put your review in the AMP or even escort thread it would probably be more appreciated there.

Smokin Gun
09-20-11, 05:50
In other words, crap massage. Waste of time for MTs, put your review in the AMP or even escort thread it would probably be more appreciated there.The reason I posted in this thread was because the place is called Nina Massage. I am sure you can get a massage there, but I just decided not to get one. Who knows, Nina might be the best masseur out there. It probably is just as much of a place to get a massage as is seeing Junko, which I know you are familiar with based on your past posts on her in this thread. So I don't think the review was a waste of time.

Licentious
09-20-11, 12:50
[QUOTE=Ernestm; 1280240]That's not her either. I'm not sure if she's in any of their ads.Natasha is darker about 130 lbs. Bigger rack.

George111
09-20-11, 14:58

Is this Natasha?

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-12/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/604083_BEST_THAI_MASSAGE_Alamoana_Waikiki_Century_Center_3904_.htmlI believe that is Tiffany. But no extras available.

Born672
09-20-11, 17:57
For all you guys looking for Tiffany, she is for sure at Best Thai.

Licentious
09-20-11, 20:09
[QUOTE=Ernestm; 1280240]I believe that is Tiffany. But no extras available.She is 5 feet or shorter, giggle all the time. Great massage everywhere.

Eric Shin
09-20-11, 22:52
I will provide Son Kyong's new location to five more senior mongers.

Jost a note to the mongers that were provided with SK new place. They do service both males and females. I confirmed this over the phone.

Mauka
09-21-11, 02:56
I had another enjoyable session with Bunny at Penny's (1930 South Beretania Street). She greeted me with a hug and thanked me for coming to see her again. Bunny said business has gotten better so apparently the few forum reports and word of mouth recommendations have been heeded by fellow mongers. Started with a self shower and medium massage. On the flip she undressed and did BBBJ. I then had her lay down so I could suck on her nice nipples and perform DATY. I like the fact that while I am playing with her she does not just lay there, but runs her hands through my hair and fondles my ears all the while softly moaning and slowly moving her hips. Several times during DATY she would gently push my head back as she was close to coming, and then pull my face back between her legs to continue. I appreciate that she has a very clean pussy. We did MISH and finished in CG.

House: 60 Tip: 140Curiosity got the better of me so I went to Penny's. Slight older ladies there but nice. Bunny gave me a pretty much complete massage, took at least half an hour. Perhaps first time customer so was careful. Then she asked me if I wanted everything. She left the room and went directly to 69. Next was as mish for awhile; I pound the shit out of her and the to standing doggie. During this position, he took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I grabbed and pulled her hair and spanked her butt. No complaints. Then to my surprise, she took off the condom and said I want to feel you fucking me. I did dg and mish and came on her stomach. Later we notice that a small piece of the massage table had broken off. I think I did her too harden that the table was shaking. She is not tanned, somewhat resembles Tia Ling, is slim with a nice rack. Nice attitude

NoStranger
09-21-11, 13:40
Tried Tsubaki soon after she put her photo in her CL ad. The photo is her. She is an attractive MILF from Japan-late 30s, I would guess. She is interesting and her small place is tastefully done. I liked her massage, good pressure. She adjusted to my requests and was OK with no draping. Asked her to turn off the aircon and she changed from slacks to shorts. All to no avail, though-No Play."I never touch it," was her reply when I asked.

I am not the best judge of massage quality because within moments of an attractive woman putting her hands on me my small head takes over and intimate touching becomes my focus. If anyone has more luck with her than I did, would like to hear about it. $.5 + $.1. Did not feel like investing a "future" which seemingly will never come.

Ernestm
09-21-11, 18:45
Tried Tsubaki soon after she put her photo in her CL ad. The photo is her. She is an attractive MILF from Japan-late 30s, I would guess. She is interesting and her small place is tastefully done. I liked her massage, good pressure. She adjusted to my requests and was OK with no draping. Asked her to turn off the aircon and she changed from slacks to shorts. All to no avail, though-No Play."I never touch it," was her reply when I asked.

I am not the best judge of massage quality because within moments of an attractive woman putting her hands on me my small head takes over and intimate touching becomes my focus. If anyone has more luck with her than I did, would like to hear about it. $.5 + $.1. Did not feel like investing a "future" which seemingly will never come.Good to know. I wonder if any of her regulars have a different experience.

Bono888
09-22-11, 00:28
Curiosity got the better of me so I went to Penny's. Slight older ladies there but nice. Bunny gave me a pretty much complete massage, took at least half an hour. Perhaps first time customer so was careful. Then she asked me if I wanted everything. She left the room and went directly to 69. Next was as mish for awhile; I pound the shit out of her and the to standing doggie. During this position, he took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I grabbed and pulled her hair and spanked her butt. No complaints. Then to my surprise, she took off the condom and said I want to feel you fucking me. I did dg and mish and came on her stomach. Later we notice that a small piece of the massage table had broken off. I think I did her too harden that the table was shaking. She is not tanned, somewhat resembles Tia Ling, is slim with a nice rack. Nice attitudeI was also curious so decided to check her out. The other reports were dead on. Massage was so so for my taste, but on the turn, told her I wanted everything. Left the room and came back. Told her to lay down and I will give her a massage. Basically just rubbed her down and did the light massage thing between her legs. (since that always gets me up) Asked her to turn over and gave her everything. =) I do got to say, she does have a really clean nani. I would also like to try Penny next time. She's also a very hot MILF. Standard fees.

Nomad03
09-22-11, 03:11
Haven't been out much but needed a massage the other week so decided to see Lily at Ideal again as her massage skills are good. Asked for a medium pressure massage and she delivers, worked the kinks out. As always, when she gets within arms reach, I rub and caress her legs working my way up as far as I can reach while lying face down. Did some FIV last time, but not this time, just a little play over her unmentionables. On the flip, I was already at full attention. We didn't even discuss service, she went straight to BBBJ for a bit then finished me off with a good HJ. Overall great service and attitude. There were a couple other ladies there, but I didn't really take a good look. All I saw was a lot makeup on those other two, a little too much for my taste. Mahalo.

Blake123
09-22-11, 03:16

I am not the best judge of massage quality because within moments of an attractive woman putting her hands on me my small head takes over and intimate touching becomes my focus. If anyone has more luck with her than I did, would like to hear about it. $.5 + $.1. Did not feel like investing a "future" which seemingly will never come.Good report. This is the first review of I've seen on this MT. Good looking woman.

Nomad03
09-22-11, 03:23
Haven't seen any reports on Lulu in a while, so gave her a call to see if she is still active. She picked up the phone and when I asked for her by name, she asked me how I knew "Lulu" and when I seen her and who I was. I guess after she realized I did see her a few times, she said it was her, but said she's not doing it anymore. At least that's what I think she said with her broken English. All I know is she said something like ". OK? Sorry, but thanks for thinking of me." Then hung up. So I'm guessing she is either really retired, on a trip, or just a MS and not a "therapist" anymore. No recent ads posted in a while for her number too.

Hawaiian007
09-22-11, 20:45
Haven't seen any reports on Lulu in a while, so gave her a call to see if she is still active. She picked up the phone and when I asked for her by name, she asked me how I knew "Lulu" and when I seen her and who I was. I guess after she realized I did see her a few times, she said it was her, but said she's not doing it anymore. At least that's what I think she said with her broken English. All I know is she said something like ". OK? Sorry, but thanks for thinking of me." Then hung up. So I'm guessing she is either really retired, on a trip, or just a MS and not a "therapist" anymore. No recent ads posted in a while for her number too.Lulu is running the operation out of Pagoda now. Sorry but I can't recall the details but I know for sure its at pagoda.

Be safe mongers.

Hawaiian007
09-22-11, 20:46
Good report. This is the first review of I've seen on this MT. Good looking woman.Http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2607021694.html

Here is the thread for her on CL. Wow again, she is a very good looking woman. She could make a lot of 007 money LOL.

Be safe mongers.

Hawaiian007
09-22-11, 21:35
[QUOTE=George111; 1281052]She is 5 feet or shorter, giggle all the time. Great massage everywhere.Any mongers out there ever got anything from Tiffany? Is she available for anything, HE, HJ, etc.

Gosh she would be nice to try out for a test drive.

Be safe fellow mongers.

Eric Shin
09-22-11, 23:05
This is quite rare. A Japanese woman that services locals? Hmmm. She doesn't look Japanese in the pic.

Http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2607021694.html

Here is the thread for her on CL. Wow again, she is a very good looking woman. She could make a lot of 007 money LOL.

Be safe mongers.

Blake123
09-23-11, 03:39
This is quite rare. A Japanese woman that services locals? Hmmm. She doesn't look Japanese in the pic.That was also my impression when I saw her pic.

Hiroko services locals, but then she is a MILF.

Bowah57
09-23-11, 05:54
I just want to mention to all the mongers that has never been to CC. Better ask for a pass from the attendent ahead of time. I went and was my fist time, never ask for the pass. After the session, ready to leave, the attendent gave me the third degree, like I was some F#7en dummie. Just thought others might try CC and they should know to ask for a PASS.

Blade82
09-23-11, 08:05
This is quite rare. A Japanese woman that services locals? Hmmm. She doesn't look Japanese in the pic.There is actually quite a few J MT around that will service locals. There were a couple at Massage Thailand and Thai Banyan. Before downtown had a joint that had all J girls. Downside is every J MT is very legit.

Mauka
09-24-11, 01:28
[QUOTE=Licentious; 1281241]Any mongers out there ever got anything from Tiffany? Is she available for anything, HE, HJ, etc.

Be safe fellow mongers.

007Tiffany, very cute, great massage, great conversation, but alas no play. Very legit; worth the massage though if you need one. Wish she played, she is hot

Mauka
09-24-11, 02:01
[QUOTE=Licentious; 1281241]Any mongers out there ever got anything from Tiffany? Is she available for anything, HE, HJ, etc.

Be safe fellow mongers.

007Tiffany is cute, good conversationalist, and great massage

Ck813
09-24-11, 02:26
I swear this Tiff works at Tanya's Siam Thai Massage also. All legit.

CK.

[QUOTE=Hawaiian007; 1282769]Tiffany is cute, good conversationalist, and great massage

Eastsidesurfa
09-24-11, 03:23
Hey guys,

Does anyone recommend any white massage therapists? Kinda feeling the white girl for a massage, but not sure who / if there are any out there. Any suggestions?

Much appreciation!

Blake123
09-24-11, 04:28
I just want to mention to all the mongers that has never been to CC. Better ask for a pass from the attendent ahead of time. I went and was my fist time, never ask for the pass. After the session, ready to leave, the attendent gave me the third degree, like I was some F#7en dummie. Just thought others might try CC and they should know to ask for a PASS.Many of the MPs have reserved parking for 2-4 spaces in the garage (the MP's pay up to $150 / month for each parking space in the garage-not cheap). But, sometimes all of the passes for an MP are used up by other customers if the MP is busy when you arrive. If so, then just park in one of the yellow-stripped spaces marked "Guest." So, if no passes are available or if you forget to get a pass, ask the MT to place parking stamps on your garage parking ticket before you walk out. Make sure you ask for the stamps because they may not volunteer to give them to you. I have been visiting CC for over 20 years and have not had a problem with parking.

CatchSumWaves
09-24-11, 08:03
I just want to mention to all the mongers that has never been to CC. Better ask for a pass from the attendent ahead of time. I went and was my fist time, never ask for the pass. After the session, ready to leave, the attendent gave me the third degree, like I was some F#7en dummie. Just thought others might try CC and they should know to ask for a PASS.Before you just ask for a parking pass make sure the establishment has a parking pass first and also park in the assigned space on the right floor (there are 4 floors some with the same parking stall number) or you could get towed.

Blade82
09-24-11, 09:48
Many of the MPs have reserved parking for 2-4 spaces in the garage (the MP's pay up to $150 / month for each parking space in the garage-not cheap). But, sometimes all of the passes for an MP are used up by other customers if the MP is busy when you arrive. If so, then just park in one of the yellow-stripped spaces marked "Guest." So, if no passes are available or if you forget to get a pass, ask the MT to place parking stamps on your garage parking ticket before you walk out. Make sure you ask for the stamps because they may not volunteer to give them to you. I have been visiting CC for over 20 years and have not had a problem with parking.Just wanted to add if you get stamps make sure you get the right amount. A hour session probably will need three stamps. That one old flip (I think) lady attendant got no common sense. Anything over 5 min (maybe less) and she will make you pay or reverse back to get another sticker. Once I even argued with her for 5 min cause I refused to do any of that. I made it a point the next time I have some problem with her I will speak to the resident manager.

Kalani69
09-24-11, 12:12
Hey guys,

Does anyone recommend any white massage therapists? Kinda feeling the white girl for a massage, but not sure who / if there are any out there. Any suggestions?

Much appreciation!If you want legit, massage only, try PT Massage. PM me for phone no.

Blake123
09-25-11, 04:44
If you want legit, massage only, try PT Massage. PM me for phone no.Another recommendation. New haole girl named Rae at Mai Thai Massage in the CC. VERY good looking face and body. Legit.

Asianlover4u
09-25-11, 05:05
Just went to Imperial Massage, the girl LEA is a hotty, but seemed legit. I asked to go without the towel she obliged but on the flip covered and made sure to tuck everything so nothing could accidently pop out. By the way the massage was good.

There was another girl there might try her but does anyone know if there may be play?

Ballshaver
09-25-11, 07:03
New to all of this, so I decided to randomly pick an ad from Craigslist and see what I got.

Anyway found a visiting massage therapist in Waikiki. Called the number and made an appointment to meet her at the Imperial Hotel in Waikiki.

Called her from the lobby when I got there and was escorted up to her room. She said the massage would be done on the bed and to disrobe and lie face down while she got ready.

She changed into a pair of hot shorts and a bikini top. During the massage she pulled away the towel and paid lots attention to my inner thighs with lots of brushing of the boys, but she didn't allow touching.

On the flip I was at full attention and she said that she knows just how to take care of that for me and proceeded with a sensual hand job that turned into a BBJTCIM.

She said she won't be on Oahu much longer but hopefully you guys can catch her before she leaves.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.html

H Mobius
09-25-11, 11:18
New to all of this, so I decided to randomly pick an ad from Craigslist and see what I got.

Anyway found a visiting massage therapist in Waikiki. Called the number and made an appointment to meet her at the Imperial Hotel in Waikiki.

Called her from the lobby when I got there and was escorted up to her room. She said the massage would be done on the bed and to disrobe and lie face down while she got ready.

She changed into a pair of hot shorts and a bikini top. During the massage she pulled away the towel and paid lots attention to my inner thighs with lots of brushing of the boys, but she didn't allow touching.

On the flip I was at full attention and she said that she knows just how to take care of that for me and proceeded with a sensual hand job that turned into a BBJTCIM.

She said she won't be on Oahu much longer but hopefully you guys can catch her before she leaves.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.htmlThe ad says "TV" and as far as I know, that stands for Transvestite; IMHO 'she' looks the part.

Dech Awer
09-25-11, 13:57
The ad says "TV" and as far as I know, that stands for Transvestite; IMHO 'she' looks the part.This "lady" IS a Transvestite.

Bobby Gunn
09-25-11, 16:13

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.htmlLOL. I smell bullshit!

SN8K01
09-25-11, 16:40

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.htmlThere was a reason you weren't allowed to touch. You would find you weren't the only man in the bed

Uki Eater
09-25-11, 16:48
This "lady" IS a Transvestite.Not Thai Virgin? LOL.

"No, don't. I am still virgin"

Dech Awer
09-25-11, 16:48

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.htmlNotice that was the posters first post, recommending her / him before she / he leaves and thinking we won't notice. Riiiiiight

Mavrick7
09-25-11, 16:49

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2613833467.htmlBro,

It may have been fun and the BBJCIM cool, but I concur with the previous observations. I think you got M Butterfly action. Plastic surgery and lots of make.

Up can fool a guy, especially when you are a little horny.

We don't mean to rain on your parade, but it sounds like TV = tranny pre-op action.

Mav

Isle Of Man
09-25-11, 18:34
Just went to Imperial Massage, the girl LEA is a hotty, but seemed legit. I asked to go without the towel she obliged but on the flip covered and made sure to tuck everything so nothing could accidently pop out. By the way the massage was good.

There was another girl there might try her but does anyone know if there may be play?Imperial Thai is legit. They used to work for Nina at Thai Banyan.

Slide Hammer
09-25-11, 19:07
Hahahahahahahaaaa. Sorry I couldn't stop laughing. You only see this in a movie.

Guy goes to get a massage by a chick but ends up getting blown by a guy.

I'm sorry for laughing at your expense but I don't know you and this is just internet fodder.

Too effin funny

Hypo Luxa
09-25-11, 19:41
Up can fool a guy, especially when you are a little horny.Several years ago in the '90s when I was still a young padawan, I picked up a hot thing downtown (yes, that's where this story is going). After she gets in my car, I asked for a BBBJCIM. She said (in a low voice),"told you I was a guy?" Weird sentence structure. But anyways, I have to admit I thought about it. For a split seconds. Anyways, kicked it to the curb and left.

To this day, I've always been thankful for the full disclosure before the deed!

Kurocha
09-25-11, 20:04
Didn't know which thread to post this as it could be under AMP reports, Massage Therapists and even Backpages ads. Anyway I saw this ad in Backpages:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-new-chinese-therapist/2847528

And decided to try it out as I have had a recent success with the Chinese therapists in CC. Anyway, called and was surprisingly told that they were located at CC#612, which had recently been Nina's Place and before that something else whose name escapes me. I got there and was met by two very friendly Chinese women, one a kind of petite and cute girl named KiKi (both of whom are not the ones in the picture. Of course) and another one named Sara, an older, but cute in her own way MILF type. They asked whom I preferred so I chose KiKi. Then there was the option of the bed, eclosed by curtains or the massage table which was more well lit close to the windows. I chose the bed and showered first with KiKi waiting for me. In fact she came in while I was bathing to take a pee with no sense of embarassment. I thought. Cool. Went to the bed and lay on my stomach and she gave a really good massage fully clothed on her part. After about half an hour and after starting to get real comfortable with her (love the way these Chinese girls talk over the Koreans. Has a certain kind of cuteness to it) I initiated rubbing her leg and worked my way up her back then to her breasts. She let out a soft moan and started to get pretty horny. I did the flip already with Jr at full attention and she immediately noticed it and began to stroke Jr lightly. I helped her remove her clothes and she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted Sara to join. Sara had been sitting quietly watching some Chinese drama in the other room. I told her that I only had $$$.5 total but she said no problem. Great a savings of. 5. Kiki then said something in Chinese and Sara entered the room. Kiki is skinny and on the petite side, wouldn't necessarily call her a spinner. Has cute B cups and a trimmed pussy. Would guess KiKi is about early thirties, nice body. Sara, on the other hand is probably in her early forties, natural C cups couple of tatoos on her stomach area and can tell she has a bit more mileage on her. KiKi began sucking my nipples while Sara proceeded to give me a great BBBJ using a little teeth, but was able to take Jr. Pretty deep. KiKi started to ge more horny so she pretty much sat on my face while I did DATY on her. Great effect as both of the women are moaning and saying stuff back and forth to each other in Mandarin. Don't know what they hell they were saying, and I don't understand a bit of Mandarin, so I just tried to imagine they were saying stuff like,"Wow Yow Ming has nothing on this guy", or "No wonder the Chinese government censors the internet, if they know how Americancs could fuck, all the women in China would try to escape to America.". Anyway it made the experience that much more exciting. The hardest part was choosing which one to come first with. Sara, the kind of made the decision for me by positioning herself onto the bed and telling me to put Jr. Into her. Surprisingly, Sara is pretty tight and LOVES for you to ride her fast and hard as she told me she gets a better sensation. Did DFK and when we tried DS, she was kind of uncomfortable. She asked to go back to MISH and told me to go hard and fast so that she could come. Meanwhile, Kiki is behind me doing a nice prostate massage allowing me to come even faster. I asked for 10 minutes to recover before KiKi wiped me down and went into 69. Eventually, got into MISH and surprisingly for a smaller woman, she wasn't as tight as Sara. KiKi seemed to really get into it and kept telling me,"Wow Chinese men not like you". KiKi is not as good as Sara doing BBBJ, but she makes up for it with her cuteness and enthusiasm, she also is not talented in doing LFK or DFK. We swiched to DS and she asked me to come with her. I complied as I was already pretty beat. After Sara had done a quick shower, she came back into the room and started pushing on my ass to help me drive Jr. Into KiKi faster. Never had someone do that before. After coming KiKi cleaned me up and I asked for 10 more minutes just to recoup. I then showered and the two women were nice enough to heip me dress. My head was spinning as I was not expecting anything like this. Would definitely repeat, only sad thing is that the girls are subleasing and the owner will return on the tenth of October. After that they are not too sure where they will be. If they can't find a place, they may either go to the mainland or go back to Beijing. Both have legit green cards so they may come back to Hawaii if something opens up for them. Sara L / A/S 6/9/9 kiKi L / A/S 8/9/9

Slide Hammer
09-25-11, 21:42
Several years ago in the '90s when I was still a young padawan, I picked up a hot thing downtown (yes, that's where this story is going). After she gets in my car, I asked for a BBBJCIM. She said (in a low voice),"told you I was a guy?" Weird sentence structure. But anyways, I have to admit I thought about it. For a split seconds. Anyways, kicked it to the curb and left.

To this day, I've always been thankful for the full disclosure before the deed!ROFLMAO."it"

H Mobius
09-25-11, 22:20
Didn't know which thread to post this as it could be under AMP reports, Massage Therapists and even Backpages ads. Anyway I saw this ad in Backpages:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-new-chinese-therapist/2847528

And decided to try it out as I have had a recent success with the Chinese therapists in CC. Anyway, called and was surprisingly told that they were located at CC#612, which had recently been Nina's Place and before that something else whose name escapes me. I got there and was met by two very friendly Chinese women.

My head was spinning as I was not expecting anything like this. Would definitely repeat, only sad thing is that the girls are subleasing and the owner will return on the tenth of October. After that they are not too sure where they will be. If they can't find a place, they may either go to the mainland or go back to Beijing. Both have legit green cards so they may come back to Hawaii if something opens up for them. Sara L / A/S 6/9/9 kiKi L / A/S 8/9/9612 is my Kryptonite and very addicting so I've been trying to stay away.

When I used to go, it was "Linda Massage" then "Soft Touch Massage" and there were different providers but essentially it was the same thing - 'two very friendly Chinese women' loose enough to want you to strip in front of both of them on arrival, shi-shi while you shower, shower with you, and yearn for hard-as-humanly-possible mish. Of course, my experiences wane in comparison to that of Kurocha's Sex Show :).

If they move I hope they get a new bed; that one creaks too much.

Johnny14
09-26-11, 00:57

Would definitely repeat, only sad thing is that the girls are subleasing and the owner will return on the tenth of October. After that they are not too sure where they will be. If they can't find a place, they may either go to the mainland or go back to Beijing. Both have legit green cards so they may come back to Hawaii if something opens up for them. Sara L / A/S 6/9/9 kiKi L / A/S 8/9/9Why not have those two horny Chinese nymphos rent your place where we can go get some action? You'll probably get some extra "benefits" on the side too.

Ernestm
09-26-11, 01:06
Haven't been out much but needed a massage the other week so decided to see Lily at Ideal again as her massage skills are good. Asked for a medium pressure massage and she delivers, worked the kinks out. As always, when she gets within arms reach, I rub and caress her legs working my way up as far as I can reach while lying face down. Did some FIV last time, but not this time, just a little play over her unmentionables. On the flip, I was already at full attention. We didn't even discuss service, she went straight to BBBJ for a bit then finished me off with a good HJ. Overall great service and attitude. There were a couple other ladies there, but I didn't really take a good look. All I saw was a lot makeup on those other two, a little too much for my taste. Mahalo.Yes she calls herself Gaga. At first I thought she said "Kaka". I laughed and asked her do you know what that means for some people, of course she did not understand what I was asking."My english not very good". Anyway, after the 10th time I finally heard "GaGa", as in Lady Gaga. I was doing my own recon because never been there before. Now I know, I need to specifically ask for Lily. After Nomad's review, I thought that this would be just the ticket for me. Lily leaves the room, and in comes someone with a higher pitched voice, and she is about 5'5", wearing a St Pauli girl outfit. Well no massage skills whatsoever. She did aim to please and did get me hard while I was face down, on the flip she says "beautiful" as johnson is ready and willing. Kind of a rushed hand job, but slowed down when I asked her too. Nice be cup perky titties. Flat ass, but still nice. L-7, A-9, S-7 (if she had massage skills I would have rated her higher on service).

After the session I spoke to Lily as she sat on the sofa, she asked my name again and I told her. Then I made sure she was Lily and she said yes. Next time, I will specifically ask for her because I actually like a good massage before the HE.

GraveDiggah
09-26-11, 01:07
What's up fellow mongers. Decided to get back into the game. Does anyone know when JenniferatHanazono will return from her vacation? Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Be Safe,

GraveDiggah

Magnus808
09-26-11, 14:25
What's up fellow mongers. Overall who gives the better Massage? I am a regular for Penny at Sister Massage. Her massage is ok not the best, but not the worst. I was thinking of trying Lily at ideal. I know they both give extras, but the question is about the massage quality.

Thanks,

Magnus

AsiaTraveler2
09-26-11, 17:27
What's up fellow mongers. Overall who gives the better Massage? I am a regular for Penny at Sister Massage. Her massage is ok not the best, but not the worst. I was thinking of trying Lily at ideal. I know they both give extras, but the question is about the massage quality.

Thanks,

MagnusI think Lily is a little better, but both are mediocre IMO. I would say AMP level and not LMT level. Not repeats for me.

AT2

Slide Hammer
09-26-11, 18:39
Looking for info on the massage place I spied while walking in Waiks.

Its located on Royal Hawaiian Avenue between Kuhio and Kalakaua.

I spied who I think are absolutely gorgeous therapists chatting directly outside this place and wanted to find out if anyone had experience there. Looks to be legit from the clear window and welcoming desk at the front but a staircase leading up to the rooms kinda gave me hope.

Much obliged.

Licentious
09-26-11, 19:39
I think Lily is a little better, but both are mediocre IMO. I would say AMP level and not LMT level. Not repeats for me.

AT2They are good both to bump only, massage wise Sandy at King's. A good thumb and good elbows for massage and a pretty face to at during mish.

Member #6232
09-27-11, 02:20
Bruddahs,

Hands down it has to be Nala at CS in downtown for the best all around massage with the treats in the end. You cannot and will not go wrong. If looks not all that important, then Michelle of Rejuve is also one of the best as well for deep good smooth massage. She is a kind lady with a very clean, discreet, and impressive place. Got to be clean. Not sure if she has anyone else helping since Mika left for CC somewhere. Mika was also one of best and she was really sexy with the treat in end.

O

Magnod
09-27-11, 03:31
Any word on where Mika from Rejuve moved to?

I haven't visited Rejuve in some time (saving money or trying to get off a little cheaper with some VB play), and while Michelle is certainly fine, I enjoyed Mika a bit more.

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.

Yamudafuka
09-27-11, 04:08

I haven't visited Rejuve in some time (saving money or trying to get off a little cheaper with some VB play) , and while Michelle is certainly fine, I enjoyed Mika a bit more.

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.She is at hanabis.

Viper78
09-27-11, 04:30

I haven't visited Rejuve in some time (saving money or trying to get off a little cheaper with some VB play) , and while Michelle is certainly fine, I enjoyed Mika a bit more.

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.Check post #4035. Apparently she's at Hanabis at CC. Dunno how credible report is since the poster has one post.

Member #6232
09-27-11, 04:44

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.Braddah Magnod,

See thread 4035 on this forum. Looks like she moved to Kison at CC. Not sure if standard masg with the treat st end or if she has gone the way of FS. Anyone have any further 411:, appreciate the info. Alohaz, O

Member #6232
09-27-11, 04:51
Bruddahs, is this link to the same gal that came from CS then moved to Aiea? Name of Kyanna?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/2613748713.html

If not, sorry about the wild goose Chase.

O

Shavnluvr
09-27-11, 05:12

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.There's a post here of where she moved to. PM me and I'll save you the trouble of searching. Good news and bad.

Wet And Wild
09-27-11, 08:10

If someone has info, let me know. Always looking for quality MTs outside of CC.Mika's new location,

Fellow mongers, Just confirmed that Mika, formerly of RejuvePlus has surfaced at Hanabi's, CC#203. Was sorry to hear her leave Michelle's place (don't know the details) because I liked the location. Now have to trek to CC but for me, very happy to welcome her back and working again.

Have relied on other forum members to locate "girls on vacation" who never return to their old place but move on and are, for me worth seeing again.

Belated thanks to forum members who are always willing to share information about our hobby.

Aloha

Magnod
09-27-11, 12:20
Thanks for the updates. As you can see I've been out of the loop for a while.

Too bad if she's at CC, and even worse a well known FS location.

Search continues.

Licentious
09-27-11, 12:43
Bruddahs,

Hands down it has to be Nala at CS in downtown for the best all around massage with the treats in the end. You cannot and will not go wrong. If looks not all that important, then Michelle of Rejuve is also one of the best as well for deep good smooth massage. She is a kind lady with a very clean, discreet, and impressive place. Got to be clean. Not sure if she has anyone else helping since Mika left for CC somewhere. Mika was also one of best and she was really sexy with the treat in end.

OWhere is CS and Nala?

Ernestm
09-27-11, 13:58
Mika's new location,Went to CC to Ideal on Sunday. As I was driving down Kalakaua I saw a sign "Mika's Massage". It's a few buidlings mauka of CC. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her so I would not know if it is her or not even if I stopped in.

Could this be the Mika everyone is looking for?

Mba Hi
09-27-11, 14:01
Recently hit the Bunny hole again at 1930 Beretania. Standard greeting and self shower. Then a 20 min massage but more like a rub on the backside with some playing with the boys. On the flip she undresses and does a body to body rub which is nice and builds anticipation. Moved to some nip nibbing, DATY, then BBBJ, moved to mish to a long finish. Overall experience the same as the last visit. 1hr no knocking on door or rushing

But it seems 1930 is breathing life again as Penny said she has a third girl working. Which I may try on the next visit.

Damage hf $.6 hf. $1. 4 tip

Play safe why'all

Member #6232
09-27-11, 15:44
Where is CS and Nala?L, Century Square is on Bishop Street. Website for Nala scheduling is

https://www.appointmentquest.com/provider/2020143430

About 3 week advanced scheduling. Worth wait. Be nice and cordial. Alohaz, O

H Mobius
09-27-11, 15:50
Went to CC to Ideal on Sunday. As I was driving down Kalakaua I saw a sign "Mika's Massage". It's a few buidlings mauka of CC. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her so I would not know if it is her or not even if I stopped in.

Could this be the Mika everyone is looking for?Do not believe so as Mika Massage has been there at least three years and probably longer. There are reports of her at CC Hanabi but I don't actually go there personally.

Captin Crunch
09-27-11, 15:58
Do not believe so as Mika Massage has been there at least three years and probably longer. There are reports of her at CC Hanabi but I don't actually go there personally.HM,

Where is your place of pleasure?

MM

Kurocha
09-27-11, 16:13
Do not believe so as Mika Massage has been there at least three years and probably longer. There are reports of her at CC Hanabi but I don't actually go there personally.I don't think you will want to go to Mika Massage. There is an older Korean woman there in her 60's, I am told, who lives there and does it all. This was told to be by another Korean provider who house sat for her for two weeks when Mika went to the mainland a couple of months ago.

Member #4671
09-27-11, 16:45
Recently hit the Bunny hole again at 1930 Beretania. Standard greeting and self shower. Then a 20 min massage but more like a rub on the backside with some playing with the boys. On the flip she undresses and does a body to body rub which is nice and builds anticipation. Moved to some nip nibbing, DATY, then BBBJ, moved to mish to a long finish. Overall experience the same as the last visit. 1hr no knocking on door or rushing

But it seems 1930 is breathing life again as Penny said she has a third girl working. Which I may try on the next visit.

Damage hf $.6 hf. $1. 4 tip

Play safe why'allDoes she have a tight almost 6pack like Tia ling? If so ill be there today!

Ernestm
09-27-11, 18:22
I don't think you will want to go to Mika Massage. There is an older Korean woman there in her 60's, I am told, who lives there and does it all. This was told to be by another Korean provider who house sat for her for two weeks when Mika went to the mainland a couple of months ago.Got to love this Blog! Info exchange is great. Keeps me away from some scary Koreans.

Uki Eater
09-27-11, 19:37
Went to CC to Ideal on Sunday. As I was driving down Kalakaua I saw a sign "Mika's Massage". It's a few buidlings mauka of CC. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her so I would not know if it is her or not even if I stopped in.

Could this be the Mika everyone is looking for?Definitely not the same Mika that's from Rejuve Plus. The Mika theyre looking for is mixed Korean. She speaks fluent english. I'd say at least late 30s / early 40s in age. A bit on the chubby side. She's not the friendliest looking MT. But, she actually is friendly. Good massage with a sensuous HE.

Ernestm
09-27-11, 21:07
Definitely not the same Mika that's from Rejuve Plus. The Mika theyre looking for is mixed Korean. She speaks fluent english. I'd say at least late 30s / early 40s in age. A bit on the chubby side. She's not the friendliest looking MT. But, she actually is friendly. Good massage with a sensuous HE.That's the ticket for me! Looks like I will be looking for her as well. Thanks Bro!

Uki Eater
09-27-11, 22:42
Dead strip club scene, so decided to go get a massage with a HE. Went back to this place to try and see Yoyo again, but she has apparently gone back to China. Only girl working was Candy, another girl was there, but busy doing laundry. She is definately not eye candy, but she is super sweet. Probably mid 30's, on the slim side, slight belly pooch. A's up top. Massage was pretty good, firm but not uncomfortable, she even did the walk on the back which was great. Not feeling the mood to have FS with her, so opted for the HJ. Nice and slow with good play on the nut sack. Tried to shift my body several times to get some back play, but no go. She allows lots of tit action, and brief fiv, may have allowed more but popped. Showered up and left 60 tip with standard hf. Never got a look at the other girl working. Service was unrushed, and she really seemed to want to please. Would not repeat because of the looks, just not my type. L / S/A 5/8/9.Came across this post and checked out Spring Time Massage at CC based on Isle Of Man list posting. Decided to see how it is and get a massage to relax with HE. By the way, thanks for that. Pretty bad ass listing you have devised. Hehe. Candy answered the door and asked if I wanted to shower now or after. I said now. She then led me to the bathroom. There wasn't any towels so, she grabbed 2, came in and hung each towel nicely on the hook. That was nice of her other than just handing me a towel or throwing it to my face. Hehe. Took a quick shower and then she led me to the open area on the left. I'm like: "What kine room this? Hehe" It's not an enclosed room, just a table with that fold out thing to block the kitchen area and people from seeing. Heh, doesn't bother me though. It's actually a turn on. Thought she was going to have someone else massage me but it was her.

Description of Candy is similar to what Booby808 described. Average looking with a decent body. I'd guess height 5'2. 5'4 with shoulder length brown hair. Said she's 26 but, I dunno man. You know these Asian women age gracefooly. But, her body is not bad. She was a bit quiet in the beginning as she probably was being cautious that I might be LE. Her english is ok but, can't have a full on conversation with her as she will have trouble grasping on. Later on, she opened up more and became more talkative and she felt comfortable. Joked around with her a bit. I felt a comfortable vibe with her. She started massaging my upper back area and later asked if I wanted oil, which I agreed upon to massage my back ass and legs. As she was in front of me massaging my upper back, I moved my hands up her dress and caressed her thighs. She had a nice, pleasant attitude. Man, I luv it when they remove the towel and start massaging my gluteus maximus. Feels good. Turned me over and massaged my chest area for a bit and then my head (the big one).

The massage I'd say was ok but, I've had better massages. If I feel sleepy from the massage, it's a good ass massage. She then asked if I wanted to massage below, I said yah. She brought up FS asking if I would do that instead but, only wanted HJ as I didn't have enough $ on me anyways. HJ was decent with good pressure and just the right motion that I liked. My left hand up grabbing / fondling her ass while my right hand be grabbing her tits. Later, wanted her to go on the table while she gives the HJ. She then played with my butthole and she decided to stick her finger in it while giving the HJ. Then, I finally popped. Cleaned me up and I then sat up on the table. She went behind me and started massaging my shoulders. (Not realizing though that her finger had just went up my ass) Nice friendly girl. I think her nice personality is what got me hard quick. Got me a hot towel and wiped me up. HF 60, TIP 60.

Blake123
09-28-11, 03:47
Where is CS and Nala?She's in Century Square. Everything you need to know is here: http://www.wix.com/honolulumassage/honolulu-massage-therapy-contact-card

It's best to make an appointment in her calendar.

NoStranger
09-28-11, 04:15
Have called Angie a few times in the past couple weeks to no avail. I usually can't leave a message. When she answered last week, I jumped at the chance, even though I was not that hot to see her. MILFs don't usually ring my bell. Junko is great to talk to and have had a couple of HJs from her, but not FS, even though I see great reviews for her here. So I have been curious about Angie, since she took over at Sakura (Univ).

Her picture is real. Nice trim bod. Bs on top maybe, did not pay much attention. I am usually drawn to ass and puss much worse than the moth to the flame. Self-shower, there is no TS. Interesting back and shoulder massage, that kind worked to relax me, which is not always the case. She use short almost choppy strokes with hand and fingers (but not chopping). Wearing outfit similar to photo. My hands roamed a little while on belly. Turned over and she asked what I wanted. Told her HJ and I had $1. 0.

Her short shorts are a tight, thin material and elastic, which show a sexy camel toe. Had my hand up into the crack of her pants as she was about to zero in on my rod. Asked her to take her pants off (no panties) and leave her top on, which I find real sexy. FIV with vigor and she did a decent job of working me up and over the top.

I find her interesting, but probably will not repeat. Said she used to work at Hanabi's at CC. Angie is nice, but not smiling nice, except just as I was leaving. Her body is kind of hot, but I did not find her sexy. All in all, though, it was a good economy job.

Uki Eater
09-28-11, 04:17
Fellow mongers, Just confirmed that Mika, formerly of RejuvePlus has surfaced at Hanabi's, CC#203. Was sorry to hear her leave Michelle's place (don't know the details) because I liked the location. Now have to trek to CC but for me, very happy to welcome her back and working again.

AlohaInteresting. This seems contradictory though. When I saw Mika, she said she doesn't like CC. Funny how she later ended up at CC. But, if this is true, I think I know the reason why.

Kukui Street
09-28-11, 04:55
Kinda late on two reports from last couple weeks so I'll start with Bunny.

What can I say, a repeat performance. She really has a nice, sweet, tasty pussy, so sweet and tidy. Same amazing full service with massage, foreplay, oral. DATY for 1/2 hour, multiple positions. No rushing no knocking at the door.

Those who have PM'd me know that she gives it her all, takes it all off!

Wil repeat.

H: 6 T: 140

Isle Of Man
09-28-11, 05:00
Where is CS and Nala?For those interested, see my post #3896 on 8/27 for Nala's review. Keep in mind for $1. 20, some girls at CC will take off their clothes while doing the HJ, but Nala will not. On the other hand, Nala's massage is among the best. Her massage table is a bit too hot though.

Isle Of Man
09-28-11, 05:10
Came across this post and checked out Spring Time Massage at CC based on Isle Of Man list posting. Decided to see how it is and get a massage to relax with HE. By the way, thanks for that. Pretty bad ass listing you have devised. Hehe. Candy answered the door and asked if I wanted to shower now or after. I said now. She then led me to the bathroom. There wasn't any towels so, she grabbed 2, came in and hung each towel nicely on the hook. That was nice of her other than just handing me a towel or throwing it to my face. Hehe. Took a quick shower and then she led me to the open area on the left. I'm like: "What kine room this? Hehe" It's not an enclosed room, just a table with that fold out thing to block the kitchen area and people from seeing. Heh, doesn't bother me though. It's actually a turn on. Thought she was going to have someone else massage me but it was her.

Description of Candy is similar to what Booby808 described. Average looking with a decent body. I'd guess height 5'2. 5'4 with shoulder length brown hair. Said she's 26 but, I dunno man. You know these Asian women age gracefooly. But, her body is not bad. She was a bit quiet in the beginning as she probably was being cautious that I might be LE. Her english is ok but, can't have a full on conversation with her as she will have trouble grasping on. Later on, she opened up more and became more talkative and she felt comfortable. Joked around with her a bit. I felt a comfortable vibe with her. She started massaging my upper back area and later asked if I wanted oil, which I agreed upon to massage my back ass and legs. As she was in front of me massaging my upper back, I moved my hands up her dress and caressed her thighs. She had a nice, pleasant attitude. Man, I luv it when they remove the towel and start massaging my gluteus maximus. Feels good. Turned me over and massaged my chest area for a bit and then my head (the big one).

The massage I'd say was ok but, I've had better massages. If I feel sleepy from the massage, it's a good ass massage. She then asked if I wanted to massage below, I said yah. She brought up FS asking if I would do that instead but, only wanted HJ as I didn't have enough $ on me anyways. HJ was decent with good pressure and just the right motion that I liked. My left hand up grabbing / fondling her ass while my right hand be grabbing her tits. Later, wanted her to go on the table while she gives the HJ. She then played with my butthole and she decided to stick her finger in it while giving the HJ. Then, I finally popped. Cleaned me up and I then sat up on the table. She went behind me and started massaging my shoulders. (Not realizing though that her finger had just went up my ass) Nice friendly girl. I think her nice personality is what got me hard quick. Got me a hot towel and wiped me up. HF 60, TIP 60.I wonder compared to Nala, is Candy's looks better or not. At least for the same price, Candy takes off her clothes and allow for some play.

Kukui Street
09-28-11, 05:13
I have made my rounds with most of the fairly recent Chinese invasion so I don't know how I missed this one. Katy is small, thin and attractive and just plain sweet. Probably only 105 max. 5'2" and really nice little ass and great B's. Age? 28-33? Was so hot that I decided to forgo the massage and teasing and stripped and went straight to work. No clock watching and had a 1 1/2 hours session. Received royal treatment, total GF experience. French kissing, no raincoat. On top, she was unreal. She positioned herself as to make the most penetration and movement. At that point she was doing all the work and what a treat.

H:6 T: 140 plus a little more for an amazing effort

Bowah57
09-28-11, 06:13
I have made my rounds with most of the fairly recent Chinese invasion so I don't know how I missed this one. Katy is small, thin and attractive and just plain sweet. Probably only 105 max. 5'2" and really nice little ass and great B's. Age? 28-33? Was so hot that I decided to forgo the massage and teasing and stripped and went straight to work. No clock watching and had a 1 1/2 hours session. Received royal treatment, total GF experience. French kissing, no raincoat. On top, she was unreal. She positioned herself as to make the most penetration and movement. At that point she was doing all the work and what a treat.

H:6 T: 140 plus a little more for an amazing effortIf the brother won'why mind sharing, please pm me. Would like to try a Chinese girl again.

Alohaoe
09-28-11, 20:13
Have called Angie a few times in the past couple weeks to no avail. I usually can't leave a message. When she answered last week, I jumped at the chance, even though I was not that hot to see her. MILFs don't usually ring my bell. Junko is great to talk to and have had a couple of HJs from her, but not FS, even though I see great reviews for her here. So I have been curious about Angie, since she took over at Sakura (Univ).

Her picture is real. Nice trim bod. Bs on top maybe, did not pay much attention. I am usually drawn to ass and puss much worse than the moth to the flame. Self-shower, there is no TS. Interesting back and shoulder massage, that kind worked to relax me, which is not always the case. She use short almost choppy strokes with hand and fingers (but not chopping). Wearing outfit similar to photo. My hands roamed a little while on belly. Turned over and she asked what I wanted. Told her HJ and I had $1. 0.

Her short shorts are a tight, thin material and elastic, which show a sexy camel toe. Had my hand up into the crack of her pants as she was about to zero in on my rod. Asked her to take her pants off (no panties) and leave her top on, which I find real sexy. FIV with vigor and she did a decent job of working me up and over the top.

I find her interesting, but probably will not repeat. Said she used to work at Hanabi's at CC. Angie is nice, but not smiling nice, except just as I was leaving. Her body is kind of hot, but I did not find her sexy. All in all, though, it was a good economy job.About seven years ago Angie was one very hot looking chick, her name was Connie she was the owner of Studio on Ward Ave. Where Golden Queen is. She was always quiet very good looking with a nice slim body.

Happy Mongering

Lasttime
09-28-11, 22:20
Went to Sisi massage I think it was 2402 in CC, anyway I was greeted by mama, paid mama, self showered and return to the room. Before going to the room, I did some looking around and did not see too many nice looking providers so while in the room waiting for my masseuse I was not expecting much. In comes a 5' 3' (approx) , B size, , maybe 30ish, thin (flat stomach) , pretty nice looking girl. Yes! It was going to be a good day. Laid on my stomach as instructed and got my decent massage, on the flip asked what I wanted. I said FS, she asked me to tip first and I negotiated down to $140. 00. The board consensus has been that tip first most times equals bad service but not in this case. Got a very good BBBJ and a very enthusiastic session. Really good alternative to an AMP. So the main question, would I repeat with Monica. Hell yeah.

HF. $60 + Tips $140. L=7, A=8, S=8.

NelsonYuen
09-28-11, 23:05
Came across this post and checked out Spring Time Massage at CC based on Isle Of Man list posting. Decided to see how it is and get a massage to relax with HE. By the way, thanks for that. Pretty bad ass listing you have devised. Hehe. Candy answered the door and asked if I wanted to shower now or after. I said now. She then led me to the bathroom. There wasn't any towels so, she grabbed 2, came in and hung each towel nicely on the hook. That was nice of her other than just handing me a towel or throwing it to my face. Hehe. Took a quick shower and then she led me to the open area on the left. I'm like: "What kine room this? Hehe" It's not an enclosed room, just a table with that fold out thing to block the kitchen area and people from seeing. Heh, doesn't bother me though. It's actually a turn on. Thought she was going to have someone else massage me but it was her.

The massage I'd say was ok but, I've had better massages. If I feel sleepy from the massage, it's a good ass massage. She then asked if I wanted to massage below, I said yah. She brought up FS asking if I would do that instead but, only wanted HJ as I didn't have enough $ on me anyways. HJ was decent with good pressure and just the right motion that I liked. My left hand up grabbing / fondling her ass while my right hand be grabbing her tits. Later, wanted her to go on the table while she gives the HJ. She then played with my butthole and she decided to stick her finger in it while giving the HJ. Then, I finally popped. Cleaned me up and I then sat up on the table. She went behind me and started massaging my shoulders. (Not realizing though that her finger had just went up my ass) Nice friendly girl. I think her nice personality is what got me hard quick. Got me a hot towel and wiped me up. HF 60, TIP 60.Has anyone tried FS with Candy? Is she new? I have tried Yoyo and Katy there in SprintTIme, and both of them were great. They pretty much allow EVERYTHING. How does Candy compare to Yoyo and Kathy in FS? E. G. BBBJ, BBFS, FIV, DATY, FIA, ?

Bono888
09-29-11, 05:12
Is it me or is she always full on appointments? I tried booking several times but she is always booked to the last date.

Hentai Man
09-29-11, 05:40
Wow rates really have climbed over there as $ tip was going rate for FS over there before.Yeah, can someone confirm if Gherkin's exprerience was an aberration or if Sisi's girls rates have really gone up that much? As long time followers know. 140. 160 was the average for FS. 160 for a HJ / BJ is kinda expensive. Let's keep the prices reasonable guys

Blake123
09-29-11, 06:01
Lucy (aka Noi / formerly at Best Thai) has opened her own place. Claims to be legit this time. Hmmmmmm.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2621050637.html

H Mobius
09-29-11, 08:02
If the brother won'why mind sharing, please pm me. Would like to try a Chinese girl again.This is them:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2622624469.html

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-our-new-sexy-masseuse-candy-today-springtime-massage/2823395

Haven't been there in a while but I believe they were in #1111.

Member #6232
09-29-11, 11:59
Is it me or is she always full on appointments? I tried booking several times but she is always booked to the last date.Bruddahs, trick to getting into Nala scheduling online is to go online the day after the 3rd week to be able to schedule for next open date. But, I heard there are many regulars who are always scheduling like clockwork and not sure if direct with nala or via online scheduling. Me thinks the latter. Just got to be lucky and right timing. She is busy with work, school, and family. Worth the wait IMHO. She got to be the best massage therapist bar none for those seeking the skills. What she can do with her feet and hands for massage is always spot on for trouble spots. Had the traditional Thai back walk, but, nala asihatsu (spell?) style bar she uses is best for getting right pressure and weight on the tight muscle areas of back. Must have seen her over 15 times so lots of kala invested but worth it. I also experienced the scheduling nightmare which is why I have no seen her couple months. Treat her well cause she is a sweet lady.

Be safe,

O

Member #6232
09-29-11, 12:06
Is it me or is she always full on appointments? I tried booking several times but she is always booked to the last date.Bruddahs, trick to getting into Nala scheduling online is to go online the day after the 3rd week to be able to schedule for next open date. But, I heard there are many regulars who are always scheduling like clockwork and not sure if direct with nala or via online scheduling. Me thinks the latter. Just got to be lucky and right timing. She is busy with work, school, and family. Worth the wait IMHO. She got to be the best massage therapist bar none for those seeking the skills. What she can do with her feet and hands for massage is always spot on for trouble spots. Had the traditional Thai back walk, but, nala asihatsu (spell?) style bar she uses is best for getting right pressure and weight on the tight muscle areas of back. Must have seen her over 15 times so lots of kala invested but worth it. I also experienced the scheduling nightmare which is why I have no seen her couple months. Treat her well cause she is a sweet lady.

Be safe,

O

Ernestm
09-29-11, 13:56
Is it me or is she always full on appointments? I tried booking several times but she is always booked to the last date.Since August have not had luck getting an appointment. Don't know if she is prefilling them herself. Once in a blue moon a vacant slot appears but I am not able to make it then.

Ernestm
09-29-11, 13:58
Lucy (aka Noi / formerly at Best Thai) has opened her own place. Claims to be legit this time. Hmmmmmm.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2621050637.htmlI have seen her several times over the past few months. It has been legit, even when I asked, she said "no". If anyone's experience is different please share with the bro's.

Gherkin
09-29-11, 14:28
I didn't ask, I just tipped what I believed to be normal rates. 50/100/150 HJ / BJ / FS. Perhaps the economy has changed the rates while I wasn't paying attention. If so, sorry about that. Or is it just that Sisi's girls tend to be a bit less attractive and so command less?

Gherkin.

Yeah, can someone confirm if Gherkin's exprerience was an aberration or if Sisi's girls rates have really gone up that much? As long time followers know. 140. 160 was the average for FS. 160 for a HJ / BJ is kinda expensive. Let's keep the prices reasonable guys

Blade82
09-29-11, 23:16
I just saw this add, any info on this place. Hows the massage quality? Based off the listing it use to be Two Apple on 2402? The girl on the right is pretty cute, but the last thing I want to do is go there and find out there is no massage skills.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2623025739.html

Member #5438
09-29-11, 23:46
Went back a 3rd time to Thai Aloha in Waipahu. Saw the chubby one. The massage skills have noticibly gotten lamer each time, which is too bad because it was good at first. HE stays the same, ok but nothing to write home about. Will not be repeating.

Member #5438
09-29-11, 23:53
Never been to Hanazono, but I like the Century Square location (seen Nala). I've rtff but still can't get a good idea if BOTH the massage and HE / extras are good, or just the extras. I fall into the category of monger that values the quality of massage as much as, or more, getting HE. 411 apreciated. Mahalos!

Bono888
09-30-11, 00:58
I just saw this add, any info on this place. Hows the massage quality? Based off the listing it use to be Two Apple on 2402? The girl on the right is pretty cute, but the last thing I want to do is go there and find out there is no massage skills.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2623025739.htmlThe pics are fake. Or at least I never seen them. Massage is so so. It depends on who you get. I remember Momo gave a decent massage. But duno if she still works there. Last time I was there I saw Coco. Massage was pretty lame. HE was alright. Felt a bit rushed though.

Honu Hider 1
09-30-11, 01:06

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2623025739.htmlYou're not going to find any of these two girls. The pic is fake. Save your kala!

Kurocha
09-30-11, 01:11
Have been here a few times already and was pleasantly surprised to see Cherry, now known as Lisa. My favorite provider, though, is Angie. Nice MILF, very trim and athletic type body, about 5ft max and has a lot of energy as she provides a great massage. The thing about Angie is she really gives a good legit massage for the full hour and takes her job pretty seriously. Did every muscle and cracked a few bones in the process. As the massage was nearing completion, Angie reach over massage the boys as she could see I was getting aroused. Loved that she was fully clothed during the whole process until the end where the mood quickly changed and she dimmed the lights and shed her clothes to reveal a nice set of B cups and a nice clean pussy. I was pretty much like Jello at this point from the massage so I couldn't go beyond anything that required an effort on my part. She sensed this so did a great prostate and HJ until completion. She was nice enough to let me lay there for a while after cleaning me up in order to allow me to catch a nice 15 minute nap. Got up and showered and felt really relaxed. The total time must have been around 90 minutes with no sense of rushing as there doesn't appear to be a MS there to monitor the time element. Total damage was $.2 One comment that I have to make is that, when I have returned to other massage providers that do FS, usually at the next appointment, the provider skips the massage and wants to jump right into FS. With Angie, even though I have done FS with her in the past, she still is focused on trying to provide a good legit massage first. L / A/S 6/9/9 Will repeat and have repeated at least three times already.

Blade82
09-30-11, 01:50
You're not going to find any of these two girls. The pic is fake. Save your kala!Wow you serious? Posting a real but fake pic, thats going low to another lvl. Is that their daughters or something?

Hentai Man
09-30-11, 04:49
Went down to Lilly's place (Ideal) at CC. Lilly is looking pretty nice lately. She's using more make up now and has her hair styled. Haven't been with her for a few months, so I don't know if she's still servicing customers, but she was always good in the past. Cyndi still works there but is by appointment only. Bebe is in LA now and I don't think she'll be back for awhile if at all. If anybody else knows more, drop me a PM. Would love to see her again.

Anyways, Gaga and Monica were available and lucky for me, Lilly sent in Gaga. I only got a quick look at Monica, but she apperared to be kinda chunky, just not my type. Gaga is decent looking, early 30's, just a little pouch, about 5ft 3? Kinda buttaface, but certainly not ugly. She has a nice personality, not GFE, but she seems really happy and is considerate. I was very impressed by her massage skills. She gives a nice pressure massage using her elbows with oil to work out the kinks. You've probably had better elsewhere, but IMHO, she does a good job. I especially like the fact that she spends a lot of time rubbing the butt and is very sensual and teasing with the boyz and the prostate. She spent a good part of the massage with these long teasing strokes down there, so those who like that stuff (which I do) will enjoy her skills. For the guys who only like massage with HE, I would reccommend trying her out. 100 total out the door would be fine.

But, I like FS with my HE, so after about a 1/2 hour of the nice massage, on the flip, we got down to buisness. Pretty normal FS experience. BJ, but with a cover (would have preferred BBBJ) , but she does it well enough for me. She had been teasing me so much before the BJ, had to cut her short so I wouldn't blow early. She has nice soft pointy nipples that are great for sucking so I had fun sucking on the funbags (which are medium bolt ons). Then went for DATY. She's slightly shaved, but had already astroglide in the nani, so taste was so-so. Started mish, went to doggy, then cowgirl. She can take a pounding and was a trooper. After pounding her for a good 25 minutes, I had her jerk me off to finish. I wanted her to blow me, but she didn't want me to shoot in her mouth. She wiped me off with a nice hot towel and I got dressed, handed her 140 (that's 140 for everything) which she was very happy to accept. She validated my parking and gave me an ice cold water and I was on my way.

And then I woke up from my dream

L-Face 6 Body 7.

A-8.

S-8.

E-140.

R-I dunno. If I just wanted a massage w / HE, then definitely. But I usually like to have an emotional connection to the girl (Bebe really spoiled me) when I go for FS and I just didn't feel it with Gaga. I would like to try out some other talented ladies, I guess.

Anyone who can reccommend me a Bebe type girl to try out, please drop me a PM. Would love to find a new ATF. Mahalo!

Licentious
09-30-11, 12:51
Never been to Hanazono, but I like the Century Square location (seen Nala). I've rtff but still can't get a good idea if BOTH the massage and HE / extras are good, or just the extras. I fall into the category of monger that values the quality of massage as much as, or more, getting HE. 411 apreciated. Mahalos!Junko was at Sakura when I met her. Till this day she is paranoid, seeing her for over a year and she still worries I maybe LE.

She is also a hygiene clean freak but will do BBBJ. I get nervous with her BJ, worried I may get snagged, she has braces on her lower teeth.

She is a great provider give a good massage if you handle her being strange.

Member #5092
09-30-11, 20:18
Never been to Hanazono, but I like the Century Square location (seen Nala). I've rtff but still can't get a good idea if BOTH the massage and HE / extras are good, or just the extras. I fall into the category of monger that values the quality of massage as much as, or more, getting HE. 411 apreciated. Mahalos!If your looking for a good deep tissue massage Junkos not your MILF. She has only given me a lite massage just enough to get jr ready for extras, which is preaty good.

Honolulu Chas
10-01-11, 08:34
Anna / Lisa has gotten a part-time assistant; her name is Tanya, she's Filipino / black, local. Anna herself is always a good bet for a great legit massage. Appointment is recommended.

Kurocha
10-01-11, 11:11
Has anyone tried FS with Candy? Is she new? I have tried Yoyo and Katy there in SprintTIme, and both of them were great. They pretty much allow EVERYTHING. How does Candy compare to Yoyo and Kathy in FS? E. G. BBBJ, BBFS, FIV, DATY, FIA, ?I had Candy about two or three days after she just got here, so my experience with her may not have been that good then as it could be now that she has become more experienced. She was very nice and on the quiet side, English was almost non-existent. She had a real country girl type of feel to her. Her massage and technique were different than the Koreans, but pretty decent. Did the massage for a good 45 minutes then did the flip and was a bit hesitant but made herself available for everything. I did give $$ upfront just to sort of break the ice. Her reaction to the $$ was kind of puzzling. She looked at the money, then had a conversation with Katy in Mandarin and they put it in a drawer. I was told to do this by another member on this forum. She then disrobed and, in a strange way, just presented herself to me to do whatever I wanted to do with her. She did not initiate a BJ or HJ, but did position herself for me to begin FS right away. The feeling that I got from this was that this is the way they do it in China. I don't think the men there really get into foreplay too much. No LFK or DFK, not that she didn't want to, but rather she didn't seem to know how to. When I finally tried some DFK with her, I had to stop as her breath was pretty rancid. Later I made a comment about this to Katy and she laughed and told me that these new girls need to learn to brush their teeth before seeing customers. Anyway, Candy was very willing to try different positions and eventually loosened up whereby the rest of the session was enjoyable and satisfying. Would defintely repeat, but maybe not for a couple of months as she need be gain more experience to the scene. L / A/S 7/8/8

Ernestm
10-01-11, 17:07
If your looking for a good deep tissue massage Junkos not your MILF. She has only given me a lite massage just enough to get jr ready for extras, which is preaty good.It seems that she actually has some ashiatsu training. It is a light massage ashiatsu style so there is no swedish type strokes. She does get the motor running and then on to the main course.

Gherkin
10-01-11, 19:49
Tried Candy last week. Good for talk story, and very friendly. 35+. A's. Small ass, but enough to hold, not like the real skinny ones. 5'3".5'4". Mid-back dark hair with waves in it. Nice smile, but no mistaking her for a college student. Shaved but not quite smooth. 105lbs. For her age, she's quite pretty, and did I mention she's friendly?

Massage was quite soft and tentative, and after 20 minutes of legs, I flipped since I knew this was an "extras extras" place.

Covered service only (except HJ of course). No DFK or LFK. Various positions. Only moderate skill level, although CBJ was good suction, but little hand action. Took a little while to finish, but good laugh after.

My impression is while she really wants to do a good job, she hasn't accepted it into her heart yet. If she does, she will improve her skills and expand her menu.

Next time will try Katy. Will leave Candy for a few months to see what happens.

L / A/S 6/8/6, which seems to be what I'm getting a lot these days.

My ideal would be the looks of Natasha (with or without the boltons) , the massage skills and attitude of Nala, the HE skills of Jean, and a menu that includes BBBJ. I know, a tall order. Anyone want to point me somewhere, post back or send PM. I'd even settle for 3 out of 4.

Mahalo.

Gherkin

Rico Suave808
10-01-11, 21:19
With all the hype about Katy at Springtime Massage I stopped by to give her a try. Her massage was lame and her service sucked. Massage was very light, more like a body rub. Asked for full service and the first thing she does is pull out the condom. I talked her into BBBJ but she would not go for BBFS.

Service was rushed as quite a few of you mongers were knocking on the door and she didn't want to tell them to come back. She kept telling me to hurry up and come which really annoys me. After 45 minutes I had enough, busted a nut, took another self shower and was out of there. Needless to say, I will never return.

She is an attractive MILF and seems friendly enough. Lots of fake moans during the deed and she kept calling me a superman. Pussy is very loose for such a small woman. No kissing and she obviously is not into DATY although she did allow it.

Will never return to any place at Century Center, Rosemarri, Nirvana, Pine Tree, VIP, CHM and Kison. All a complete waste of time and money.

The only talent is at Pink, GQ.

After this experience I regret talking bad about Jae at GQ, sorry Jae!

Hentai Man
10-01-11, 23:09
I didn't ask, I just tipped what I believed to be normal rates. 50/100/150 HJ / BJ / FS. Perhaps the economy has changed the rates while I wasn't paying attention. If so, sorry about that. Or is it just that Sisi's girls tend to be a bit less attractive and so command less?

Gherkin.Thanks for the reply Gherkin

I think it's been established by my past history with them and also reading other's monger's previous posts in the forum, that at least with Sisi's place and Lilly's (Ideal) that the "normal" accepted rates are 100 for massage and HJ. 120 for massage and BJ, and 140 for massage and FS. Of course YMMV, and they certainly won't turn down guys forking over more cash than the minimum rates. But I've always been treated with respect by the Mamas and their girls and they are happy to see me even though I don't overtip. I always try to go out of my way to treat all the ladies with respect by being well groomed and not be too demanding so that I can have a good time with them. Basically, I try to plan as if I was going out on a date with a casual girlfriend (except that I won't overpay for stuff, cheap pake that I am. LOL )

I think most mongers seem to equate the AMP rates (200 FS) with the MT rates and so are willing to drop 200 on the MTs because they don't know any better. But I think in general, the AMP girls that command 200 for FS are usually younger and better looking in general than the average Chinese MT who is offering FS. Maybe people in Hawaii have just gotten too used to dropping 200. As I've posted many times before, I monger alot in LA and average AMP FS prices there for smoking hot young K girls is 150, and if you're dropping 200, you're guaranteed a DDG girl for the full hour with multiple shots on goal in an upscale private apartment (just check out ******** if you want to peruse the talent). So ask yourself, since most of these girls are not truly local to Hawaii (ie: they are on some kind of traveling circuit. Stopping off for a few months here and there) , then they must be used to accepting 140. 150 for FS since that is the going rate throughout much of the West Coast.

So in this economy, where everybody is hurting for money, why shouldn't 140. 150 for FS from a MT not be the accepted norm? Lower prices should equal more people coming in through the door. More work for the girls, but more money too. Win win for everybody. I know the 200 price level is way too high for my wallet (at least psychologically) unless I was getting the fuck of my life. If anybody else can confirm other MTs with extra extras that are OK with 140 total besides Sisi's and Ideal, please post or PM me. Mahalo!

Ocolumbo
10-01-11, 23:29
Went down to Lilly's place (Ideal) at CC. Lilly is looking pretty nice lately. She's using more make up now and has her hair styled. Haven't been with her for a few months, so I don't know if she's still servicing customers, but she was always good in the past. Cyndi still works there but is by appointment only. Bebe is in LA now and I don't think she'll be back for awhile if at all. If anybody else knows more, drop me a PM. Would love to see her again.

Anyways, Gaga and Monica were available and lucky for me, Lilly sent in Gaga. I only got a quick look at Monica, but she apperared to be kinda chunky, just not my type. Gaga is decent looking, early 30's, just a little pouch, about 5ft 3? Kinda buttaface, but certainly not ugly. She has a nice personality, not GFE, but she seems really happy and is considerate. I was very impressed by her massage skills. She gives a nice pressure massage using her elbows with oil to work out the kinks. You've probably had better elsewhere, but IMHO, she does a good job. I especially like the fact that she spends a lot of time rubbing the butt and is very sensual and teasing with the boyz and the prostate. She spent a good part of the massage with these long teasing strokes down there, so those who like that stuff (which I do) will enjoy her skills. For the guys who only like massage with HE, I would reccommend trying her out. 100 total out the door would be fine.

But, I like FS with my HE, so after about a 1/2 hour of the nice massage, on the flip, we got down to buisness. Pretty normal FS experience. BJ, but with a cover (would have preferred BBBJ) , but she does it well enough for me. She had been teasing me so much before the BJ, had to cut her short so I wouldn't blow early. She has nice soft pointy nipples that are great for sucking so I had fun sucking on the funbags (which are medium bolt ons). Then went for DATY. She's slightly shaved, but had already astroglide in the nani, so taste was so-so. Started mish, went to doggy, then cowgirl. She can take a pounding and was a trooper. After pounding her for a good 25 minutes, I had her jerk me off to finish. I wanted her to blow me, but she didn't want me to shoot in her mouth. She wiped me off with a nice hot towel and I got dressed, handed her 140 (that's 140 for everything) which she was very happy to accept. She validated my parking and gave me an ice cold water and I was on my way.

L-Face 6 Body 7.

A-8.

S-8.

E-140.

R-I dunno. If I just wanted a massage w / HE, then definitely. But I usually like to have an emotional connection to the girl (Bebe really spoiled me) when I go for FS and I just didn't feel it with Gaga. I would like to try out some other talented ladies, I guess.

Anyone who can reccommend me a Bebe type girl to try out, please drop me a PM. Would love to find a new ATF. Mahalo!Really? Just $140. 00 for everything, house fee and tips included? No confrontation or anything? All right!

Jbravo
10-02-11, 14:27
Yo JC,

Totally agree. Too much hype with them places you mentioned.

I'm sticking with 7, Pink, and maybe the Ginza H20 place once the Julie Jackie is there.

Still looking for the winnas like fantasia Hana, Ivy angie anna, and the Lucky penny.

Those were real pro hoes who knew how to give and get.

Jb

With all the hype about Katy at Springtime Massage I stopped by to give her a try. Her massage was lame and her service sucked. Massage was very light, more like a body rub. Asked for full service and the first thing she does is pull out the condom. I talked her into BBBJ but she would not go for BBFS.

Service was rushed as quite a few of you mongers were knocking on the door and she didn't want to tell them to come back. She kept telling me to hurry up and come which really annoys me. After 45 minutes I had enough, busted a nut, took another self shower and was out of there. Needless to say, I will never return.

She is an attractive MILF and seems friendly enough. Lots of fake moans during the deed and she kept calling me a superman. Pussy is very loose for such a small woman. No kissing and she obviously is not into DATY although she did allow it.

Will never return to any place at Century Center, Rosemarri, Nirvana, Pine Tree, VIP, CHM and Kison. All a complete waste of time and money.

After this experience I regret talking bad about Jae at GQ, sorry Jae!

Magnod
10-02-11, 20:20
Anna / Lisa has gotten a part-time assistant; her name is Tanya, she's Filipino / black, local. Anna herself is always a good bet for a great legit massage. Appointment is recommended.I haven't been there in a while. Lisa gives a decent massage. If it were a little firmer, I'd be a frequent customer at Pink Orchid.

Member #5438
10-02-11, 20:54
Mahalo for 411!

For anyone looking for a strong, good massage, try Julie in Waipahu. Advertises on CL. Absolutely legit, but great deep tissue.

If your looking for a good deep tissue massage Junkos not your MILF. She has only given me a lite massage just enough to get jr ready for extras, which is preaty good.

Blade82
10-02-11, 21:00

After this experience I regret talking bad about Jae at GQ, sorry Jae!Its funny how members are acknowledging Katy now. I remember she would get all kinds of mixed reviews when she was at Annie's place, including some incident with members. BTW anybody knows why she went back to the name Katy. I think when Spring first opened she was known as Ali.

Blade82
10-02-11, 21:06
Thanks for the reply Gherkin

I think it's been established by my past history with them and also reading other's monger's previous posts in the forum, that at least with Sisi's place and Lilly's (Ideal) that the "normal" accepted rates are 100 for massage and HJ. 120 for massage and BJ, and 140 for massage and FS. Of course YMMV, and they certainly won't turn down guys forking over more cash than the minimum rates. But I've always been treated with respect by the Mamas and their girls and they are happy to see me even though I don't overtip. I always try to go out of my way to treat all the ladies with respect by being well groomed and not be too demanding so that I can have a good time with them. Basically, I try to plan as if I was going out on a date with a casual girlfriend (except that I won't overpay for stuff, cheap pake that I am. LOL)

I think most mongers seem to equate the AMP rates (200 FS) with the MT rates and so are willing to drop 200 on the MTs because they don't know any better. But I think in general, the AMP girls that command 200 for FS are usually younger and better looking in general than the average Chinese MT who is offering FS. Maybe people in Hawaii have just gotten too used to dropping 200. As I've posted many times before, I monger alot in LA and average AMP FS prices there for smoking hot young K girls is 150, and if you're dropping 200, you're guaranteed a DDG girl for the full hour with multiple shots on goal in an upscale private apartment (just check out * if you want to peruse the talent). So ask yourself, since most of these girls are not truly local to Hawaii (ie: they are on some kind of traveling circuit. Stopping off for a few months here and there) , then they must be used to accepting 140. 150 for FS since that is the going rate throughout much of the West Coast.

So in this economy, where everybody is hurting for money, why shouldn't 140. 150 for FS from a MT not be the accepted norm? Lower prices should equal more people coming in through the door. More work for the girls, but more money too. Win win for everybody. I know the 200 price level is way too high for my wallet (at least psychologically) unless I was getting the fuck of my life. If anybody else can confirm other MTs with extra extras that are OK with 140 total besides Sisi's and Ideal, please post or PM me. Mahalo!People don't take into consideration either that at a MT establishment its self shower. TS alone is supposed to be worth. 50.

H Mobius
10-03-11, 00:39
Its funny how members are acknowledging Katy now. I remember she would get all kinds of mixed reviews when she was at Annie's place, including some incident with members. BTW anybody knows why she went back to the name Katy. I think when Spring first opened she was known as Ali.Correct. It was always slow there, so I presumed she changed it to Katy to drum-up some business especially as her partners seem to rotate back to China.

Magnus808
10-03-11, 02:19
Went to see Mika. Like other mongers have posted she has a very nice personality, and speaks very good english. As soon as I went in she told me it would be. 6 for the hour. Paid her, got undressed, and laid face down on the table. She knew it was my first time with her, so I told her my friend recommended her. My lower back is always pretty stiff from sitting at work all day, so I asksed her if she could concentrate more on my lower back. Her massage skills are great. She worked on my lower back first then went up to my upper back and shoulders, then went back down to my lower back again. Then she started a light massage on my crack and junior while still on my stomach. After about a minute of this she told me to flip over. There she started the most sensual HJ I have ever had. Nice and slow. She allowed FIV and hands roaming anywhere. Looked like she was enjoying the FIV and the whole itme the HJ was not rushed. After I finished she wiped me up with hot towels and put some type of icy hot thingy on my lower back and told me not to wahs it off for at least 8 hours. She said it will help with the stiffness. Tipped her. 5 and said goodbye.

Overall Massage was great for a place that allows HE. I walked out of there feeling great. Will definitely repeat.

Magnus808
10-03-11, 02:22

L-Face 6 Body 7.

A-8.

S-8.

E-140.

Anyone who can reccommend me a Bebe type girl to try out, please drop me a PM. Would love to find a new ATF. Mahalo!Really? Just went to see Lily about a week ago. Paid $ for massage and HE with some DATY and FIV. Didn't know for. 4 more I could have gotten FS. Is this Gaga's price? Or Lily's price too? Lily is better looking than Gaga from what I saw.

Crouchingtiger
10-03-11, 03:34
Its funny how members are acknowledging Katy now. I remember she would get all kinds of mixed reviews when she was at Annie's place, including some incident with members. BTW anybody knows why she went back to the name Katy. I think when Spring first opened she was known as Ali.I was wondering the samething when people mentioned springtime and 1111-was thinking isn't this the place with ali? Went twice and she was a mixed bag for me. First time was good, seconde time was mechanical and too many rules. I realize its YMMV and some guys she get like or get turned on by and be willing to do more, but I don't have time or money for inconsistent service.

Rascal X
10-03-11, 04:50
Thanks for the reply Gherkin

I think it's been established by my past history with them and also reading other's monger's previous posts in the forum, that at least with Sisi's place and Lilly's (Ideal) that the "normal" accepted rates are 100 for massage and HJ. 120 for massage and BJ, and 140 for massage and FS. Of course YMMV, and they certainly won't turn down guys forking over more cash than the minimum rates. But I've always been treated with respect by the Mamas and their girls and they are happy to see me even though I don't overtip. I always try to go out of my way to treat all the ladies with respect by being well groomed and not be too demanding so that I can have a good time with them. Basically, I try to plan as if I was going out on a date with a casual girlfriend (except that I won't overpay for stuff, cheap pake that I am. LOL)

I think most mongers seem to equate the AMP rates (200 FS) with the MT rates and so are willing to drop 200 on the MTs because they don't know any better. But I think in general, the AMP girls that command 200 for FS are usually younger and better looking in general than the average Chinese MT who is offering FS. Maybe people in Hawaii have just gotten too used to dropping 200. As I've posted many times before, I monger alot in LA and average AMP FS prices there for smoking hot young K girls is 150, and if you're dropping 200, you're guaranteed a DDG girl for the full hour with multiple shots on goal in an upscale private apartment (just check out * if you want to peruse the talent). So ask yourself, since most of these girls are not truly local to Hawaii (ie: they are on some kind of traveling circuit. Stopping off for a few months here and there) , then they must be used to accepting 140. 150 for FS since that is the going rate throughout much of the West Coast.

So in this economy, where everybody is hurting for money, why shouldn't 140. 150 for FS from a MT not be the accepted norm? Lower prices should equal more people coming in through the door. More work for the girls, but more money too. Win win for everybody. I know the 200 price level is way too high for my wallet (at least psychologically) unless I was getting the fuck of my life. If anybody else can confirm other MTs with extra extras that are OK with 140 total besides Sisi's and Ideal, please post or PM me. Mahalo!On my trips to Vegas I can find FS with the high quality Korean girls at AMP's for $150 total. They come in for a week or two from LA. Of course it takes some time to call and find out where their apartment is, and drive there. It would cost $300 if they come to your hotel. I think they should be happy with $150 total. I wish they would have the 30 minute rates again.

Kekehawaii
10-03-11, 05:36
Really? Just $140. 00 for everything, house fee and tips included? No confrontation or anything? All right!1. 40 is good to go at both places, but I think 1. 6 would be more appropriate. That being said, I have gotten it for less many times when I went there with only 1. 0 in the pocket and only wanting a HJ. But the heat of the moment lead to more. So just make up the diff the next time if you are a regular.

When Sisi was a provider way back when in a diff apt, on a diff floor, she would give her light touch massage and HJ for 0. 75. It was a good release after a long day of work.

HawaiiSteel
10-03-11, 13:59
On my trips to Vegas I can find FS with the high quality Korean girls at AMP's for $150 total. They come in for a week or two from LA. Of course it takes some time to call and find out where their apartment is, and drive there. It would cost $300 if they come to your hotel. I think they should be happy with $150 total. I wish they would have the 30 minute rates again.I remember when I used to frequent the Vegas Area often and would go to these houses! Those were some good times! Some houses had Chinese and Latina Girls too. It's hard trying to find them now days there so I just do escorts when I'm there. Lmk if you got a contact up there X. Mahaloz!

Ck813
10-03-11, 14:26
Yes gentlemen. At Lily's place and Sisi's you can get everything for $140. 00 with no complaining. $160. 00 is the norm though. It usually goes $100. 00 for a massage and BBBJ and $160. 00 for a massage, BBBJ and CFS and if you are lucky maybe BBFSCIM.

CK

Hentai Man
10-03-11, 15:35
Really? Just went to see Lily about a week ago. Paid $ for massage and HE with some DATY and FIV. Didn't know for. 4 more I could have gotten FS. Is this Gaga's price? Or Lily's price too? Lily is better looking than Gaga from what I saw.Yep! Lilly should be OK with 140 for FS. That's been her rate for the past few years. Never had any problems and always pretty good service.

Hentai Man
10-03-11, 15:43
Really? Just $140. 00 for everything, house fee and tips included? No confrontation or anything? All right!Yep again

As I said, all the girls there (at least with me) have always been happy with 140 total out the door. I don't know about Hawaii, but when I talk to the girls in LA, they say business is really slow (which the MTs I talk to in Hawaii agree with) and there is lots of competition from other girls / businesses. So in reality, they are all very happy to see steady customers who treat them with respect and frequent their business, rather than merely one timers. The smart girls, which the majority of them are, realize that great customer service and fair prices from them will mean great repeat business and word of mouth referrals in our community. If they are too stupid to realize this, then they should not be patronized in the first place.

Hentai Man
10-03-11, 15:51
Just tried giving Sisi a call and got a message that she is on vacation until the 14th. Does anybody know where the famous Momo went to? Is she still working in Honolulu?

Tall Hawaiian
10-03-11, 17:02
Had to take the recommendations of my brother mongers and take a trip to Penny's place and give Bunny a try. Everyone was spot on as she does kind of look like Tia Ling of Porn vid's fame. Smoking hot body and very much into the sex and satisfying her customer. If you haven't had the opportunity to shag a bunny better hurry as she is going back to San Fran on the 18 but will be back towards the end of November. She gave a BBBJ till it was time to mount the rabbit and then on went the cover. Bunny is very flexible and is game for any position that a monger could want to try. Standard fee for the full hour.

L / A/S 8/9/9.

TH

Ernestm
10-03-11, 18:23
Just tried giving Sisi a call and got a message that she is on vacation until the 14th. Does anybody know where the famous Momo went to? Is she still working in Honolulu?I just saw Sisi on the elevator on 9/25. I was going to 24th floor also to check out someone else's establishment. In July I called to see if Momo was available, I was told that she was on vacation. Now we all know sometimes "on vacation" is code for not coming back.

Fortune
10-03-11, 20:23
On my trips to Vegas I can find FS with the high quality Korean girls at AMP's for $150 total. They come in for a week or two from LA. Of course it takes some time to call and find out where their apartment is, and drive there. It would cost $300 if they come to your hotel. I think they should be happy with $150 total. I wish they would have the 30 minute rates again.I saw Nan at C C. She was dead. I received a poor massage and no action.

Plus her attitude is little to be desired.

Kglvr
10-03-11, 20:47
I remember when I used to frequent the Vegas Area often and would go to these houses! Those were some good times! Some houses had Chinese and Latina Girls too. It's hard trying to find them now days there so I just do escorts when I'm there. Lmk if you got a contact up there X. Mahaloz!I always go to this place when I'm in Vegas. Little pricey but definitely worth every penny. The girls are DDG better looking in person than their pcs. All Kgs young and hot. Always do the shower before FS as you get BBBJ in the tub. Incall is one bdrm condo close to the convention center. Last time I was there I had a 20 yr old from Busan here on a student visa. P / s quality service and they change their lineup every few months. If you don't have a car, they have a korean cab company driver pick you up rt from dt=.40.

Rico Suave808
10-04-11, 00:30
Found out from a fellow monger that I got the bait & switch at Springtime.

The one I had was 40+ MILF Sophie, not Katy.

$200. 00 wasted

Ernestm
10-04-11, 00:35
I saw Nan at C C. She was dead. I received a poor massage and no action.

Plus her attitude is little to be desired.I saw her before she went on vacation in September. Seems like she has changed her ways since TH days. Her attitude is always good in IMHO, massage just ok, and yes I got no action also.

Dj1212
10-04-11, 18:13
Had to take the recommendations of my brother mongers and take a trip to Penny's place and give Bunny a try. Everyone was spot on as she does kind of look like Tia Ling of Porn vid's fame. Smoking hot body and very much into the sex and satisfying her customer. If you haven't had the opportunity to shag a bunny better hurry as she is going back to San Fran on the 18 but will be back towards the end of November. She gave a BBBJ till it was time to mount the rabbit and then on went the cover. Bunny is very flexible and is game for any position that a monger could want to try. Standard fee for the full hour.

L / A/S 8/9/9.

THDo you know if she is working in San Fran or just taking a vacation? I'm in SF and would love to sample THE Bunny.

Blake123
10-05-11, 04:25
...now she's back.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2632325451.html

Eric Shin
10-06-11, 02:14
Mae is the finisher at Thai Hawn. The first therapist goes legit and Mae enters the room in the late innings to finish off the job.

. Now she's back.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2632325451.html

Bowah57
10-06-11, 03:38
Mae is the finisher at Thai Hawn. The first therapist goes legit and Mae enters the room in the late innings to finish off the job.Can I ask for Mae to finish the deed? Is that pic 100% her?

Viper78
10-06-11, 05:17
When Sisi was a provider way back when in a diff apt, on a diff floor, she would give her light touch massage and HJ for 0. 75. It was a good release after a long day of work.I think I still have one of her cards she used to give out. Much agreed, her light touch massages were pretty good after a long day.

Ocolumbo
10-06-11, 05:28
Found out from a fellow monger that I got the bait & switch at Springtime.

The one I had was 40+ MILF Sophie, not Katy.

$200. 00 wastedI probably had the same Sophie at CC 612. Read about the nice Chinese girls on this board. Called the number. Talked with one young sounding girl. Made appointment. Running late due to traffic. Called to let her know I may be late. Different Chinese girl answered phone. When I got there, a monger was just leaving and two Chinese girls were in the unit, but looked like one was done fucking and preparing to leave. Probably the one the first took my call. I ended up with the other one. Said she was Sophie.

Joe Som
10-06-11, 06:21
Saw Kiki. Just okay for me. Above average face, Average body. Kinda petite. Tried to get me to take two girls. Glad I didn't. Massage wasn't very good and the rest wasn't outstanding either. Talked to Sara after. She reminds me of Jennifer / Junko, but older looking. Both say they are travelling together, but Kiki said she came from China, while Sara says Guam. Sara says she is using cc612 from Linda / Nina. Sara said not sure where they will go. Kiki said she's here for three months.

And decided to try it out as I have had a recent success with the Chinese therapists in CC. Anyway, called and was surprisingly told that they were located at CC#612, which had recently been Nina's Place and before that something else whose name escapes me. I got there and was met by two very friendly Chinese women, one a kind of petite and cute girl named KiKi (both of whom are not the ones in the picture. Of course) and another one named Sara, an older, but cute in her own way MILF type. They asked whom I preferred so I chose KiKi. Then there was the option of the bed, eclosed by curtains or the massage table which was more well lit close to the windows. I chose the bed and showered first with KiKi waiting for me. In fact she came in while I was bathing to take a pee with no sense of embarassment. I thought. Cool. Went to the bed and lay on my stomach and she gave a really good massage fully clothed on her part. After about half an hour and after starting to get real comfortable with her (love the way these Chinese girls talk over the Koreans. Has a certain kind of cuteness to it) I initiated rubbing her leg and worked my way up her back then to her breasts. She let out a soft moan and started to get pretty horny. I did the flip already with Jr at full attention and she immediately noticed it and began to stroke Jr lightly. I helped her remove her clothes and she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted Sara to join. Sara had been sitting quietly watching some Chinese drama in the other room. I told her that I only had $$$.5 total but she said no problem. Great a savings of. 5. Kiki then said something in Chinese and Sara entered the room. Kiki is skinny and on the petite side, wouldn't necessarily call her a spinner. Has cute B cups and a trimmed pussy. Would guess KiKi is about early thirties, nice body. Sara, on the other hand is probably in her early forties, natural C cups couple of tatoos on her stomach area and can tell she has a bit more mileage on her. KiKi began sucking my nipples while Sara proceeded to give me a great BBBJ using a little teeth, but was able to take Jr. Pretty deep. KiKi started to ge more horny so she pretty much sat on my face while I did DATY on her. Great effect as both of the women are moaning and saying stuff back and forth to each other in Mandarin. Don't know what they hell they were saying, and I don't understand a bit of Mandarin, so I just tried to imagine they were saying stuff like,"Wow Yow Ming has nothing on this guy", or "No wonder the Chinese government censors the internet, if they know how Americancs could fuck, all the women in China would try to escape to America.". Anyway it made the experience that much more exciting. The hardest part was choosing which one to come first with. Sara, the kind of made the decision for me by positioning herself onto the bed and telling me to put Jr. Into her. Surprisingly, Sara is pretty tight and LOVES for you to ride her fast and hard as she told me she gets a better sensation. Did DFK and when we tried DS, she was kind of uncomfortable. She asked to go back to MISH and told me to go hard and fast so that she could come. Meanwhile, Kiki is behind me doing a nice prostate massage allowing me to come even faster. I asked for 10 minutes to recover before KiKi wiped me down and went into 69. Eventually, got into MISH and surprisingly for a smaller woman, she wasn't as tight as Sara. KiKi seemed to really get into it and kept telling me,"Wow Chinese men not like you". KiKi is not as good as Sara doing BBBJ, but she makes up for it with her cuteness and enthusiasm, she also is not talented in doing LFK or DFK. We swiched to DS and she asked me to come with her. I complied as I was already pretty beat. After Sara had done a quick shower, she came back into the room and started pushing on my ass to help me drive Jr. Into KiKi faster. Never had someone do that before. After coming KiKi cleaned me up and I asked for 10 more minutes just to recoup. I then showered and the two women were nice enough to heip me dress. My head was spinning as I was not expecting anything like this. Would definitely repeat, only sad thing is that the girls are subleasing and the owner will return on the tenth of October. After that they are not too sure where they will be. If they can't find a place, they may either go to the mainland or go back to Beijing. Both have legit green cards so they may come back to Hawaii if something opens up for them. Sara L / A/S 6/9/9 kiKi L / A/S 8/9/9

Tall Hawaiian
10-06-11, 09:19
Do you know if she is working in San Fran or just taking a vacation? I'm in SF and would love to sample THE Bunny.She made it sound like just a vacation, said that she needs to take one about every 3 months to recharge. (Must be the energizer bunny)

TH

Pok Gai
10-06-11, 18:22
On my trips to Vegas I can find FS with the high quality Korean girls at AMP's for $150 total. They come in for a week or two from LA. Of course it takes some time to call and find out where their apartment is, and drive there. It would cost $300 if they come to your hotel. I think they should be happy with $150 total. I wish they would have the 30 minute rates again.How HQ are we talking about? I guess I need to spend more time hunting. Been just disappointments there so far. Hell, my best exp in the 702 was a recommendation to just try those foot massage places. Actually got a real massage, plus one of the better HJs I've ever had. Lady was definitely not HQ though

1040Taxman
10-06-11, 23:26
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-asian-busty-fun-experienced-incall-or-outcall-38/2871098

Did anyone TOFTT? Has a 949 area code.

Blake123
10-07-11, 03:08
Can I ask for Mae to finish the deed? Is that pic 100% her?Do you mean to get a massage from one of the younger ones and then ask her to send Mae in to finish you off? If so, I wouldn't recommend that. You'd be better off asking to see Mae for the entire massage and hopefully you might get something extra from her. YMMV there these days.

BTW, that is Mae's real pic.

Captin Crunch
10-07-11, 15:19
Do you mean to get a massage from one of the younger ones and then ask her to send Mae in to finish you off? If so, I wouldn't recommend that. You'd be better off asking to see Mae for the entire massage and hopefully you might get something extra from her. YMMV there these days.

BTW, that is Mae's real pic.What's on the menu? HJ and BJ?

Jbravo
10-07-11, 16:30
Yo,

HJ only for me-pretty good as I recall, she takes her time and sure loves playing with your sac, your cum and more.

The bad-no touching, no BJ.

Jb

What's on the menu? HJ and BJ?

Kennie1915
10-08-11, 06:40
Yep! Lilly should be OK with 140 for FS. That's been her rate for the past few years. Never had any problems and always pretty good service.Just went to see Lilly tonight. VERY pretty Chinese girl! Massage was OK, but she did this one thing with her fingers or knuckles (not sure) on my back that hit all the right spots! On the flip she did a lot of light touching which really got me going! She is not a spinner but that's fine with me. I'm guessing she's about 5'3" or so, maybe 110-115, slim with just a little pooch which I think is kind of cute. She says she came to Hawaii from China only two years ago, but her English is not bad. Anyway, my rating is: L-9 / A-10 / S-9. My only complaint, and not really her fault, was that one of you mongers kept bothering her on the telephone during our session (8-9 pm). She answered the first couple of times but after that just ignored the calls, then shut the phone off. The same person called about 5 times in 10 minutes. Catch the hint, bro!

H Mobius
10-08-11, 23:53
Just went to see Lilly tonight. VERY pretty Chinese girl! Massage was OK, but she did this one thing with her fingers or knuckles (not sure) on my back that hit all the right spots! On the flip she did a lot of light touching which really got me going! She is not a spinner but that's fine with me. I'm guessing she's about 5'3" or so, maybe 110-115, slim with just a little pooch which I think is kind of cute. She says she came to Hawaii from China only two years ago, but her English is not bad. Anyway, my rating is: L-9 / A-10 / S-9. My only complaint, and not really her fault, was that one of you mongers kept bothering her on the telephone during our session (8-9 pm). She answered the first couple of times but after that just ignored the calls, then shut the phone off. The same person called about 5 times in 10 minutes. Catch the hint, bro!Wow she must have really slimmed-down; she was husky with an awesome big booty when I used to see her. Now I'm curious.

Fleshlight
10-09-11, 05:42
Just tried giving Sisi a call and got a message that she is on vacation until the 14th. Does anybody know where the famous Momo went to? Is she still working in Honolulu?Momo back to Houston.

Waikikian
10-09-11, 05:58
Wow she must have really slimmed-down; she was husky with an awesome big booty when I used to see her. Now I'm curious.That makes two of us.

GraveDiggah
10-09-11, 16:13
Saw Junko Thurs. Afternoon at Century Square. WOW she is amazing. Waited in the lobby for her call. Got into the room which has a fantastic view of the Ko'olau mountains. Started off with a light medium massage, then proceeded to an unforgettable sensuous and slow BBBJ. Jr. Was ready for some pounding, so started off in missionary and finished off in DS.

L-8 Definitely has a hot Asian teacher look.

S-9 Excellent BBBJ and Jr. Felt good inside of her.

A-9 Good attitude and a non-rusher. I stayed a little more than an hour. Overall a great experience, I will repeat.

GraveDiggah
10-10-11, 00:05
What's up fellow mongers. I have an appointment with Nala tomorrow afternoon. I called earlier today to confirm my appointment but got no response even after leaving a voice mail message. Being this is my first time seeing her, I don't know what is her room number at Century Square. Any advice on what I can do or should I just wait and call her tomorrow? Any advice would be great.

Be Safe,

Grave Diggah

Isle Of Man
10-10-11, 01:33
What's up fellow mongers. I have an appointment with Nala tomorrow afternoon. I called earlier today to confirm my appointment but got no response even after leaving a voice mail message. Being this is my first time seeing her, I don't know what is her room number at Century Square. Any advice on what I can do or should I just wait and call her tomorrow? Any advice would be great.

Be Safe,

Grave DiggahAs long as you call one day before to confirm the appointment, it's fine. She normally doesn't return your call. Just arrive 5 or 10 minutes before the schedule time, then call her from downstair. She will tell you the room. I have her room, but you shouldn't go straight to her room. So I don't want to mention her room # here.

When you see her, just let her know that some friends recommended her, then she will know what you will expect at the end of the massage.

Fortune
10-10-11, 16:25
As long as you call one day before to confirm the appointment, it's fine. She normally doesn't return your call. Just arrive 5 or 10 minutes before the schedule time, then call her from downstair. She will tell you the room. I have her room, but you shouldn't go straight to her room. So I don't want to mention her room # here.

When you see her, just let her know that some friends recommended her, then she will know what you will expect at the end of the massage.I have heard of Nala! What should one expect?

What friend?

Can one just say FRIENDS suggested her and no specifics?

Kukui Street
10-10-11, 20:40
Had another incredible threepeat session with Bunny on Beretania. Decided to forgo the massage and went straight to BB 69 then had the Bunny ride on top for the entire ride. Forwards, backwards, standing all with jackhammer penetration. Amazing ride with plenty of energy.

She said would leave HNL in a few weeks and then return to HNL in a few weeks after that. So I would reccommedn you ride the energizer bunny before she's takes her holiday.

She is sweet and a real pro.

GraveDiggah
10-10-11, 20:50
Saw Nala this afternoon. Drove to century square in Downtown and called her when I was in the lobby. Got to the room stripped down and laid face down on to the table. I asked for light pressure which was fantastic. She massage my butt, ever so slightly grazing the boys. On the flip she massaged my chest and playfully teasing jr. Shortly thereafter, she closed the curtains behind me and I knew it was showtime. Her HJ / HE is simply remarkable. She massages junior and plays with the boys both at the same time. In my opinion, she's the best massage therapist at Century Square. A great experience. I will definitely repeat, you can count on it.

L / S/A 8/9/9

Ck813
10-10-11, 22:04
I just saw Lily like two weeks ago. Still the same.

Fisherman808
10-10-11, 22:08
Any recall Amy (very popular) of Sakura Rycroff? Mama says she will be returning soon.

H Mobius
10-10-11, 22:56
Is this the same "Pinky" from Kulbelle who reportedly left for the mainland several months ago? I never went there, but I believe someone was asking about her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2636711829.html

Johnny14
10-11-11, 01:30
Is this the same "Pinky" from Kulbelle who reportedly left for the mainland several months ago? I never went there, but I believe someone was asking about her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2636711829.htmlNo ACTION for your "Jackson"?

Ernestm
10-11-11, 02:21
I have heard of Nala! What should one expect?

What friend?

Can one just say FRIENDS suggested her and no specifics?As long as you can get an appointment, you pretty much don't have to say anything about who referred you. She doesn't ask. I have been there several times, just make an appointment online, confirm when the website asks you to confirm, show up to your appointment, and it's on, a very sensual HE. One of the best in Honolulu.

Licentious
10-11-11, 02:32
No ACTION for your "Jackson"?No Pink was alot smaller.

Blake123
10-11-11, 04:03

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2636711829.htmlHM,

No, not her. This Pinky used to work at Mai Thai Massage in the CC until last spring when she took an extended vacation to the mainland. Now, she apparently works as an independent somewhere in the CC. Very good-looking girl. Love those eyes. Great personality and conversation. Super sweet. Good massage but don't expect any extras.

Blake123

Pok Gai
10-11-11, 14:06
Any recall Amy (very popular) of Sakura Rycroff? Mama says she will be returning soon.She'll be a Ginza? When? Where is this place? Funny. Just saw an ad on BP-so came right back here to look for it

V Rider
10-11-11, 14:24
She'll be a Ginza? When? Where is this place? Funny. Just saw an ad on BP-so came right back here to look for itHttp://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ginza-grand-opening-22/2854737

Map and address in this ad link.

V Rider

Pok Gai
10-11-11, 14:37
Http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ginza-grand-opening-22/2854737

Map and address in this ad link.

V RiderThanks V Rider. So the wooden shack building. Not that discrete for the day-playah!

SupahflyOne
10-11-11, 20:48
Any of those providers in downtown? I work there and would like to know which one you'd recommend.

Thank you!

I hope to contribute here as often as I can!

Pok Gai
10-11-11, 21:16
Any of those providers in downtown? I work there and would like to know which one you'd recommend.

Thank you!

I hope to contribute here as often as I can!Hanazono is in downtown at bishop & beretania. Century square

SupahflyOne
10-11-11, 21:20
Hm. I'll have to search for her. Went back a few pages and found out about Nala. Hanazono sounds interesting. I'ma start researching on them / her now.

Member #5438
10-11-11, 23:00
Got to visit Jean for the first time this weekend. Like previous reports has said, nice lady and massage skills were very good. While there was HE, it was rushed and very mechanical. Maybe gets better with time? Will probably repeat for the massage skills.

Brutal One
10-12-11, 17:54
Momo back to Houston.I'm living in Houston these days. Anyone know if Momo is "working" in Houston, or how to get a hold of her?

Honolulu1
10-12-11, 21:12
Got to visit Jean for the first time this weekend. Like previous reports has said, nice lady and massage skills were very good. While there was HE, it was rushed and very mechanical. Maybe gets better with time? Will probably repeat for the massage skills.Best to compare her with others, she does do a good massage. Been noticing the rushed HJ service too. She used to take her

Time, think her arms are wearing out. Monger on brother.

H Mobius
10-13-11, 05:28
Was cruising by tonight (still somewhat early) and saw 2 scantily clad mixed local or caucasian girls out front. Got there, rang the doorbell but no answer. The rooms upstairs were dimly illuminated.

The girls (L=6 and 8), who were standing well away from the door and appeared to be in their mid-20's, were talking story and seemed aloof so I just figured them for Rock Za dancers. Even if they do work there, I would not have selected them as I could feel their coldness from 12 feet away.

Although the window says 'massage for men', the signage on the door seems to emphasize women and there are cameras trained on the brightly lit entranceway. Might try again some other time.

H M

SupahflyOne
10-13-11, 20:00
Thank you all for the great reviews. Just found this place and started devouring all of the information provided.

I hope to start contributing soon.

Based on reviews posted in this thread it seems that there are 3 good massagee providers in downtown and they are all really good at it.

I think I'ma try them in this order:

1. Nala.

2. Junko.

3. Ava.

Also, didn't read anything about this place but is it legit or do they give extras?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2648307507.html

Bono888
10-14-11, 02:16
Also, didn't read anything about this place but is it legit or do they give extras?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2648307507.htmlLegit as far as I know.

Blake123
10-14-11, 03:31

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2648307507.htmlIt's legit.

EtchyGuy
10-14-11, 12:40
My wife and friends go to Aloha Sauna, legit. As far as for men. I saw a sign. But there are alot of old ladies working there. I told my wife next time she goes I'll go for a massage. She said as long as no happy ending. Haha. Hmmm. She knows something? Sawatdee Massage is also legit. Very good massage. They use oil and if you really into a good massage, it's fantastic. But no HE. Be safe all!

Lkjhgf
10-14-11, 13:34
I'm living in Houston these days. Anyone know if Momo is "working" in Houston, or how to get a hold of her?Bru, check your PM.

Thanks

HawaiiSteel
10-14-11, 18:16
I always go to this place when I'm in Vegas. Little pricey but definitely worth every penny. The girls are DDG better looking in person than their pcs. All Kgs young and hot. Always do the shower before FS as you get BBBJ in the tub. Incall is one bdrm condo close to the convention center. Last time I was there I had a 20 yr old from Busan here on a student visa. P / s quality service and they change their lineup every few months. If you don't have a car, they have a korean cab company driver pick you up rt from dt=.40.Sweet! Price is double what those houses were charging but looks are 10's to me! I'll check it out next time I'm in Vegas!

Numbah One
10-15-11, 03:05
Thank you all for the great reviews. Just found this place and started devouring all of the information provided.

I hope to start contributing soon.

Based on reviews posted in this thread it seems that there are 3 good massagee providers in downtown and they are all really good at it.

I think I'ma try them in this order:

1. Nala.

2. Junko.

3. Ava.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2648307507.htmlBut where is Ava located?

OralConniseur
10-15-11, 03:45
I always go to this place when I'm in Vegas. Little pricey but definitely worth every penny. The girls are DDG better looking in person than their pcs. All Kgs young and hot. Always do the shower before FS as you get BBBJ in the tub. Incall is one bdrm condo close to the convention center. Last time I was there I had a 20 yr old from Busan here on a student visa. P / s quality service and they change their lineup every few months. If you don't have a car, they have a korean cab company driver pick you up rt from dt=.40.Kglvr,

I go to Vegas 2. 3 times a year for business and cannot find FS only HJ. I would appreciate it if you PM me with name of place.

Thanks,

OC

Kglvr
10-15-11, 05:09
Sweet! Price is double what those houses were charging but looks are 10's to me! I'll check it out next time I'm in Vegas!Can't miss at this place. Escorts are not reliable but if you are looking for a young hot korean girl trained well to satisfy you. You will definitely enjoy this place. All real pics but they amazingly look better in person. Earlier this year on one of my trips I connected with one of the girls there who works in Chicago now. We exchanged phone numbers and she wanted to see the beaches in Hawaii and wanted to come for the weekend. She paid her own expenses to get here and even paid for all our meals and all I had to do was provide a place for her to stay and take her to the beach everyday and the best part was free sex three days and two night.

SupahflyOne
10-15-11, 16:15
I have seen all the Chinese girls at Century Center and was tired of the same old same old. You know: tons of makeup, no personality, just a hole to plug. It seems like all the girls at Century Center are all bar girls from Guam. I would think that with all the billions of Chinese in this world, there has got to be an endless selection of girls to choose from. Why are all the girls at Century Center old and fat? Are they on a rotation shift that starts at Los Angeles, moves to Guam, and end up here? Anyway, had to say what was on my mind.

I decided to take a trip to downtown. I wanted to see a new girl and made an appointment to see Ava.

Ava is at the Century Square building on Bishop St.

Since it was Sunday, I had to wait at the lobby for her to take me up. My first look at her was at the elevator. She is ok on looks, maybe a 7 or 8 on the face. Her ass is nice and tight, maybe a 8. She is not fat, but not buffed out. She is not that old. My guess is around 28. She looked pretty good and I wasn't going to walk away on this one.

We went to the apt. And she asked me if I wanted to take shower. I told her yes and she gave me a towel and showed me where the bathroom was. I was just getting in the shower and the bathroom door opened and she came in with only a towel wrapped around her. She took off her towel and asked if she could take a shower with me. Wow, that was totally unexpected! I got a boner in about 10 seconds. In fact, I had to enter the shower sideways so my rod wouldn't get caught in the shower curtain. The nice thing about taking a shower with a girl is you get too see her from the backside and see how she really looks. I soaped her back, massaged her neck and worked my hands slowly down till they were both on her ass. It felt real good and then while one hand was on her ass, the other one wandered into the crack area. I rubbed her and fingered her from behind. She squiggled a bit and then reached around and grabbed my shaft, stroking it back and forth. I turned her around and kept one hand down below and the used the other to massage her tits. They were nice and firm and started to get real hard. I then bent down and planted my face in her. It's hard to stay down there without drowning from the shower! She was moaning softly and then started to thrust herself into my face, real hard. She pushed my face away, grabbed my hand to stand me up and then knelt down and started sucking on my shaft full on. I came with a mass explosion! It was really good. We finished showering and then toweled each other off. I laughed and told her that I guess I don't need the massage. I Left the bathroom happy. I gave her 160 total and told her that the next time I see her I want a massage. She laughed and gave me a nice goodbye kiss.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-ava-and-keke-in-town/2746211Here's the info I found on ava. Had to go far back. Pages 29+

SupahflyOne
10-15-11, 17:39
I was bored after finishing with work and decided to cruise the AMP and DT area. Cruised by Pali Longs saw Meeka not interested. After reading reports wanted to try some Bebe at CHM. Walked into CHM and MS says long time no see as she was rubbing my nips and Kong, man she got me horny so fast. Bebe not here family emergency. MS still rubbing Kong so I tell her I going try GBFM and she says go. She has got to be the coolest MS. Wish she was younger.

I walk into GBFM and they bring me this provider Sophie. About five five 115 slim with manmade got to be D cups and dark nips that I enjoyed as well as her. She has long black hair and up close she looks like Lisa Ling. Sophie must be late thirties early forties. She started off by sucking and licking my nips. She then went to my balls and damn she sucks and licks that scrotum good. She proceeded to tongue my ass but stopped and said extra for that. Her BBBJ is awesome. Starts by licking your balls works her way up your shaft and then takes every inch of my cock sliwly and sensually into her mouth. No hand all mouth. Then she starts the bob up and down. She does. This technique for a long time. I turn her over her back side and start pounding away bare in mish and blow my whole oad in her pussy. She has good pussy control. This provider is experienced.

Looks 6-7 got to get adjusted to her looks.

Attitude 6-7 willing to please but to into herself.

Service 6-7 to into herself great massage.

She loves her pussy to be rubbed, fingered, and eaten. While fucking she ismore concerned how she looks in mirror with her nice tits and long flowing black hair. Great potential if she concentrates more on her man then herself. She wanted to go a second round too.

Definitely will repeat. MS tried kicking me out after 40 minutes but Sophie talk to MS and at least I got 50 minutes. I told MS no push or I like money back. Time we fight back. Get this one fast as with her experience and tge shity places she working at going push her back to the mainland.

CK.

Sorry sloppy but using my phone so SO can't see and want you guys to experience her and save her from leaving.Wow, is this girl still around! I always wanted to try man made tits. Info please! Is she still at GBFM?

Gherkin
10-15-11, 20:35
Tried Natasha earlier this week. She's no longer at Best Thai. We met in a different CC room than the one she usually uses, so you can get the suite number from her. I got her phone # from this CL ad. 232-1546.

Sweet 5' slender Thai girl, perhaps 105', very well done D bolt-ons, great smile. Looks 30 with a fair bit of well-applied make-up, but looking closer reveals a well hidden decade. Soft skin. Long bleached hair. This is a nicely proportioned (if perhaps a little top heavy) girl. Flat stomach, but skin is a little loose there. Leg, arm, face, and bum skin is tight.

Good massage technique. Reasonable HE technique. Allows gentle roaming of hands. Not sure if anything further is available. Knows how to be sexy, but is fairly reserved. Still, the session was enjoyable and I will repeat.

L 7 / A 8 / S 8.

Gherkin

On The Prowl
10-15-11, 22:14
Tried Natasha earlier this week. She's no longer at Best Thai. We met in a different CC room than the one she usually uses, so you can get the suite number from her. I got her phone # from this CL ad. 232-1546.

Sweet 5' slender Thai girl, perhaps 105', very well done D bolt-ons, great smile. Looks 30 with a fair bit of well-applied make-up, but looking closer reveals a well hidden decade. Soft skin. Long bleached hair. This is a nicely proportioned (if perhaps a little top heavy) girl. Flat stomach, but skin is a little loose there. Leg, arm, face, and bum skin is tight.

Good massage technique. Reasonable HE technique. Allows gentle roaming of hands. Not sure if anything further is available. Knows how to be sexy, but is fairly reserved. Still, the session was enjoyable and I will repeat.

L 7 / A 8 / S 8.

GherkinWhat was the damage?

GraveDiggah
10-16-11, 03:51
Had Angie tonight. I made an appointment for 9, got there 15 minutes earlier. Stripped down and asked for medium pressure which was good but not great. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I replied "everything". Starts off with a good BBBJ, great licking of balls. Her sucking skills are good, but she's not up to Jennifer / Junko at Hanazono standards. Began with CG, then finished off in DS. After finishing, she continued to massage my stomach and guess what, Jr. Started to wake up again. So this time she proceeds to give me a HJ, but I had no bullets to fire off a second time. Overall, a good experience. I will repeat. L / S/A 7/9/9

Gherkin
10-16-11, 03:54
For what I described in the post, I should have paid $100. Session went long and those D's got the better of me. I paid $140 total. Yes. This is too much, in a moment of weakness. I was, however, very well treated. My overpaying started when she worked at the old place, whose high HE prices have been well described in the forum.

What was the damage?

Blake123
10-16-11, 05:01
Here's the info I found on ava. Had to go far back. Pages 29+The girl in the pic is not Ava.

Gherkin
10-16-11, 15:22
I tried Mika at Hanabi in CC yesterday lunchtime. Mika is a Korean-Haole hapa, looks in her 30's, husky build. Perfect English. Very friendly. Maybe 5'4".5'5".140lbs. Not eye candy, but a great conversationalist.

Massage was excellent. Similar to Ehrlinda for those who remember that far back, and not too different from Ta. She finds all the knots and unties them. Very nice HE after the flip. Long and slow. Did not feel like trying for anything more, including touching.

L 6, A 9, S 8. 60 + 50 = 110.

Gherkin

Amadeus528
10-17-11, 00:17
Can't miss at this place. Escorts are not reliable but if you are looking for a young hot korean girl trained well to satisfy you. You will definitely enjoy this place. All real pics but they amazingly look better in person. Earlier this year on one of my trips I connected with one of the girls there who works in Chicago now. We exchanged phone numbers and she wanted to see the beaches in Hawaii and wanted to come for the weekend. She paid her own expenses to get here and even paid for all our meals and all I had to do was provide a place for her to stay and take her to the beach everyday and the best part was free sex three days and two night.I have to agree with this. I've been to Pink's place in the past before they got closed down last December. Hobbyshoplv used to be In a Fever. Just got back from a busy trip but was able to schedule an appointment and it was definitely worth it. It's 1/3 more expensive than an AMP visit here, but it was worth every penny.

Chik0848
10-17-11, 01:04
I have to agree with this. I've been to Pink's place in the past before they got closed down last December. Hobbyshoplv used to be In a Fever. Just got back from a busy trip but was able to schedule an appointment and it was definitely worth it. It's 1/3 more expensive than an AMP visit here, but it was worth every penny.I've been to both places while in LV. Pink was a very nice person till her untimely passing. The Hobby Shop is well worth the $$$. They don't have a TS but with the ladies giving you a shower before the deed, makes the service outstanding. I'll be there soon.

SupahflyOne
10-17-11, 04:23
The girl in the pic is not Ava.Yeah I know but the other guy just wanted the info on her. I'm not even sure if she's still providing. I found posts made after that last one saying that she was leaving.

Can anybody confirm this?

OralConniseur
10-17-11, 06:11
I've been to both places while in LV. Pink was a very nice person till her untimely passing. The Hobby Shop is well worth the $$$. They don't have a TS but with the ladies giving you a shower before the deed, makes the service outstanding. I'll be there soon.I checked out Rubmaps and could not find Hobby shop in LV. I would appreciate any info for my next trip to LV.

OC

Eric Shin
10-17-11, 11:27
Please post to lv thread. This is a Honolulu thread.

I checked out Rubmaps and could not find Hobby shop in LV. I would appreciate any info for my next trip to LV.

OC

V Rider
10-17-11, 11:31
I checked out Rubmaps and could not find Hobby shop in LV. I would appreciate any info for my next trip to LV.

OCI hope the pics of Chanel are real. Bruddah, she looks ono! Prada looks like she got a flat ass.

Blade82
10-17-11, 14:28
Was cruising by tonight (still somewhat early) and saw 2 scantily clad mixed local or caucasian girls out front. Got there, rang the doorbell but no answer. The rooms upstairs were dimly illuminated.

The girls (L=6 and 8) , who were standing well away from the door and appeared to be in their mid-20's, were talking story and seemed aloof so I just figured them for Rock Za dancers. Even if they do work there, I would not have selected them as I could feel their coldness from 12 feet away.

Although the window says 'massage for men', the signage on the door seems to emphasize women and there are cameras trained on the brightly lit entranceway. Might try again some other time.

H MIts a women's bathhouse and just offer massages for men too. Chances are the massage is area open or at the very least not too private. If you ever been to Jade Stone l, near Mistys its the same kind of establishment but I am assuming Aloha is much cleaner.

HiPickle
10-17-11, 14:54
Wondering if there is a HE, or if what I see is what I get.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2654510493.html