PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Chris5
12-29-15, 15:03
So after my encounter with Brooklyn I was ready to go home, headed south on good ol Dixie and at 12 S I spot this thin, blue-eyed blond, exactly what the doctor recommended me just standing there. I just had 2 cups in less than 20 minutes about 5 minutes ago so I thought about just keep going for about 1 second flat, I just had to turn around. Get there, she opens the door and I smelled a dead fish around, I thought about leaving but she just looked too good to pass, just skull I thought to myself. She jumps in, starts talking about having to do this again, she just lost her job at Cheetah's because she was too skinny. She was thin, not scary skinny like Bree. Anyways, LEO check and looked for a spot. There were LEO everywhere so we traveled to the other side of dixie. She said let's pass by my old house, she got kicked out with her bf and her furniture was out on the porch. A very residential neighborhood. As soon as we parked she told me she didn't have protection. Ok no problem, not in my plans, she went to town, got naked and started talking dirty to me, telling me how bad she needed to do it and making noises. At this point I had to complied, poor girl needs it bad (of course after an oil check, it was cleared) so we went to the back, her clothes smelled bad, not her (she prob had the same outfit for a while) She has some twins, nice and perky, small ones. I tell her that I'm going in raw and she'll get filled up, this girl was already on top of me guiding me in, biting my ear and pulling my hair with the other hand telling me to go all the way in and some more. She then whispers to me "don't come inside my jay jay, come inside my pooper, or pick either hole and fill me up. Thank god I came to my senses and I had my own protection on deck, put that puppy on and let the fun begin, then she says "oh good boy, I'm glad you have one" Anyways, a lot of cars passed by so I took her to poundtown for a few minutes and finished. She asked me if the protection broke because she felt too wet inside, nope its good, that was all you honey. We jumped back to the front seats and she says she has to pee, can't hold it so just drops her shorts and goes right there. Yep, that really did happen, with the door open, inside light on in a residential neighborhood, cars passing by, outstanding. Dropped her off at the latin supermarket, gave her my number to call me, she said she will, we'll see. She calls be about 2 minutes later, she thinks she dropped her meds in my truck, WTF?? LOL. Turn around, after looking for about 10 minutes she had it all along in her sock. Thats her pic, guys this girl had a nice body, she's thin, about 5'3, oh she was wearing gloves LOL, very nice chick, wanted to have fun. In hindsight I should've gone to a notel but I just didn't know if I was going to be up for the challenge, but I was just fine and it was the cup I enjoyed the most that night, heck maybe the whole month. I just wish I would've seen her in my first drive, I would've had 3 great cups, asked her to take a hot shower, and maybe after analyzing the kitty a little bbs, def got to try that pooper too, just for kicks. And whatever she was in, I hope next time I see her she has the same attitude.Gpipe brother this was by far one of the best posts I have read on this thread in a long time!! Man ain't mongering the BEST ever! Sounds like you had a blast! You got digits?

Chris5.

GPipe
12-29-15, 19:24
Gpipe brother this was by far one of the best posts I have read on this thread in a long time!! Man ain't mongering the BEST ever! Sounds like you had a blast! You got digits?

Chris5.Thank you brother, they already been sent to you. It is her bf's number but the guy knows what's up.

Member #5534
12-29-15, 19:35
Hey guys, somehow someway I got my posts back but under a different name, GPipe is gone (not really, I got to transfer all the messages to my new one) and I'm now PooBear.

Take care guys and be safe.

GPipe
12-29-15, 19:39
Hey guys, somehow someway I got my posts back but under a different name, GPipe is gone (not really, I got to transfer all the messages to my new one) and I'm now PooBear.

Take care guys and be safe.It's true guys, I'll be using PooBear from now on and delete GPipe in a couple of weeks.

BoatMan76
12-29-15, 20:24
Gpipe brother this was by far one of the best posts I have read on this thread in a long time!! Man ain't mongering the BEST ever! Sounds like you had a blast! You got digits?

Chris5.She's a fun girl and can take a pounding in her pooper. Only bad thing is she will call you all the time with some stories needing help.

East561
12-29-15, 21:06
Have also seen her many times back in the day. Does she still have her physco girlfriend?

Chris5.Yes, she and Allie still haunt abandoned buildings together, fighting all of the time!

BoatMan76
12-29-15, 21:20
Pic of Nikki. Fun girl but calls your phone too much.

Member #5534
12-29-15, 23:56
Pic of Nikki. Fun girl but calls your phone too much.Hey I've seen that before, like last Sunday! Yeah it sounds like her, she kept giving me these sorry stories (go figure) but if I see her again I'll def stop, nice white blond thin chick, if she looked like that after living in the streets for a week I can only imagine what she looks like on a good day with nice clothes. She was pretty and down for whatever, my kind of girl.

SupaHorny
12-30-15, 01:07
Took an early stroll Tuesday on the Trail and there was plenty PoPo activity so I headed east to Dixie and still more Uncle activity. I was about to give up because I was not going to do loops so they can see my car too much and pull me for suspicion. I wasn't delivering food, only dick, then I saw Brandy S on south Dixie just past the car wash hanging outside the corner store. I pulled into the store to buy a lotto ticket and said "Hi" she said "Whats Up". Blah Blah Blah. We get in my car did checks and we both went to park way of out of town. Great BBBJCIM for. 25. She has been around for awhile, sorry no pics because of Apple. Brandy S is a WSW, late 30's, blonde / blue. No digits also.

I definitely got to try out this new Nikky girl tomorrow.

CruzinForLuv
12-30-15, 05:12
Anyone know what happened to her? She not answering calls / texts anymore. She is kinda a newbie, cute blonde on S Federal with 954 #.

GuyLooking
12-30-15, 16:15
So after my encounter with Brooklyn I was ready to go home, headed south on good ol Dixie and at 12 S I spot this thin, blue-eyed blond, exactly what the doctor recommended me just standing there. I just had 2 cups in less than 20 minutes about 5 minutes ago so I thought about just keep going for about 1 second flat, I just had to turn around. Get there, she opens the door and I smelled a dead fish around, I thought about leaving but she just looked too good to pass, just skull I thought to myself. She jumps in, starts talking about having to do this again, she just lost her job at Cheetah's because she was too skinny. She was thin, not scary skinny like Bree. Anyways, LEO check and looked for a spot. There were LEO everywhere so we traveled to the other side of dixie. She said let's pass by my old house, she got kicked out with her bf and her furniture was out on the porch. A very residential neighborhood. As soon as we parked she told me she didn't have protection. Ok no problem, not in my plans, she went to town, got naked and started talking dirty to me, telling me how bad she needed to do it and making noises. At this point I had to complied, poor girl needs it bad (of course after an oil check, it was cleared) so we went to the back, her clothes smelled bad, not her (she prob had the same outfit for a while) She has some twins, nice and perky, small ones. I tell her that I'm going in raw and she'll get filled up, this girl was already on top of me guiding me in, biting my ear and pulling my hair with the other hand telling me to go all the way in and some more. She then whispers to me "don't come inside my jay jay, come inside my pooper, or pick either hole and fill me up. Thank god I came to my senses and I had my own protection on deck, put that puppy on and let the fun begin, then she says "oh good boy, I'm glad you have one" Anyways, a lot of cars passed by so I took her to poundtown for a few minutes and finished. She asked me if the protection broke because she felt too wet inside, nope its good, that was all you honey. We jumped back to the front seats and she says she has to pee, can't hold it so just drops her shorts and goes right there. Yep, that really did happen, with the door open, inside light on in a residential neighborhood, cars passing by, outstanding. Dropped her off at the latin supermarket, gave her my number to call me, she said she will, we'll see. She calls be about 2 minutes later, she thinks she dropped her meds in my truck, WTF?? LOL. Turn around, after looking for about 10 minutes she had it all along in her sock. Thats her pic, guys this girl had a nice body, she's thin, about 5'3, oh she was wearing gloves LOL, very nice chick, wanted to have fun. In hindsight I should've gone to a notel but I just didn't know if I was going to be up for the challenge, but I was just fine and it was the cup I enjoyed the most that night, heck maybe the whole month. I just wish I would've seen her in my first drive, I would've had 3 great cups, asked her to take a hot shower, and maybe after analyzing the kitty a little bbs, def got to try that pooper too, just for kicks. And whatever she was in, I hope next time I see her she has the same attitude.NICE POSTdid you get digits? I would very much like to get at her if your feeling charitable.

Member #5534
12-30-15, 21:32
NICE POSTdid you get digits? I would very much like to get at her if your feeling charitable.Pm me dude.

Chilller
12-30-15, 22:48
Found the 24 yo from Baltimore just south of the Chevron on 6th and Dixie, all the previous reports are spot on she's a sweet girl and eager to please. Easy pick up, found a nice quiet spot a few blocks away and we spent close to an hour getting to know each other. Damage was 40 for half and half. She has a phone now and I have her number which I can make available to any member who contributes to this thread.

Chris5
12-31-15, 08:15
Pm me dude.Any info on Shay?

Chris5.

Member #5534
12-31-15, 16:45
Any info on Shay?

Chris5.No bro, no info on her, she might've lost her phone or something, I didn't hear from her for a couple of days and then she was texting me daily asking me how my day was and then nothing again. Too bad, I didn't get to try that box smh.

Chris5
01-01-16, 11:52
No bro, no info on her, she might've lost her phone or something, I didn't hear from her for a couple of days and then she was texting me daily asking me how my day was and then nothing again. Too bad, I didn't get to try that box smh.LOL. You know how these chicks are when it comes to phone's. One day they got one and the next day it's gone.

Chris5.

Abe483
01-01-16, 15:31
Happy New Year to all the brethren. Met up with Kay (Kourtney) J. , around Dixie and 6th. Skinny decent provider. Recently back from county vacation. She is thin, usually only does inhalables and therefore is pretty clean. Insists on CBJ, but can be convinced. Not much of a talker, pretty laid back, probably a bit much. Years of the inhalables. But decent body, tight.

BigBadDog69
01-01-16, 15:42
No bro, no info on her, she might've lost her phone or something, I didn't hear from her for a couple of days and then she was texting me daily asking me how my day was and then nothing again. Too bad, I didn't get to try that box smh.It looks like she was out today with her Handler.

I saw her at eighth and Dixie when there was a shit load of cops about 8:30 am.

A lot of Popo activity still. Hooked of with skinny Bree at the point Dixie and Federal. She does a nice job and swallows every drop.

Dog.

DarkRaijin
01-01-16, 17:13
So after my encounter with Brooklyn I was ready to go home, headed south on good ol Dixie and at 12 S I spot this thin, blue-eyed blond, exactly what the doctor recommended me just standing there. I just had 2 cups in less than 20 minutes about 5 minutes ago so I thought about just keep going for about 1 second flat, I just had to turn around. Get there, she opens the door and I smelled a dead fish around, I thought about leaving but she just looked too good to pass, just skull I thought to myself. She jumps in, starts talking about having to do this again, she just lost her job at Cheetah's because she was too skinny. She was thin, not scary skinny like Bree. Anyways, LEO check and looked for a spot. There were LEO everywhere so we traveled to the other side of dixie. She said let's pass by my old house, she got kicked out with her bf and her furniture was out on the porch. A very residential neighborhood. As soon as we parked she told me she didn't have protection. Ok no problem, not in my plans, she went to town, got naked and started talking dirty to me, telling me how bad she needed to do it and making noises. At this point I had to complied, poor girl needs it bad (of course after an oil check, it was cleared) so we went to the back, her clothes smelled bad, not her (she prob had the same outfit for a while) She has some twins, nice and perky, small ones. I tell her that I'm going in raw and she'll get filled up, this girl was already on top of me guiding me in, biting my ear and pulling my hair with the other hand telling me to go all the way in and some more. She then whispers to me "don't come inside my jay jay, come inside my pooper, or pick either hole and fill me up. Thank god I came to my senses and I had my own protection on deck, put that puppy on and let the fun begin, then she says "oh good boy, I'm glad you have one" Anyways, a lot of cars passed by so I took her to poundtown for a few minutes and finished. She asked me if the protection broke because she felt too wet inside, nope its good, that was all you honey. We jumped back to the front seats and she says she has to pee, can't hold it so just drops her shorts and goes right there. Yep, that really did happen, with the door open, inside light on in a residential neighborhood, cars passing by, outstanding. Dropped her off at the latin supermarket, gave her my number to call me, she said she will, we'll see. She calls be about 2 minutes later, she thinks she dropped her meds in my truck, WTF?? LOL. Turn around, after looking for about 10 minutes she had it all along in her sock. Thats her pic, guys this girl had a nice body, she's thin, about 5'3, oh she was wearing gloves LOL, very nice chick, wanted to have fun. In hindsight I should've gone to a notel but I just didn't know if I was going to be up for the challenge, but I was just fine and it was the cup I enjoyed the most that night, heck maybe the whole month. I just wish I would've seen her in my first drive, I would've had 3 great cups, asked her to take a hot shower, and maybe after analyzing the kitty a little bbs, def got to try that pooper too, just for kicks. And whatever she was in, I hope next time I see her she has the same attitude.The memory of not ramming her in notel is going to haunt you for days to come. I remember a harlot like that Montana in hwood (look up her pix there; guy who got her digits after cried stop asking for Montanta). Love tite looking harlots esp if she is a ex strip joint hoe. Stanky. Good men always go for rounds 4, 5, 6 if the [Deleted by Admin] are worth it.

ClittyLicker
01-02-16, 13:15
I drove the loop around 1030 pm several times Military trail down to Dixie. Nobody out on military a few on Dixie and they seemed to drunk or high to pickup. But determined to get my balls drained I had a full tank a gas a half a pack of cigarettes. Low in behold I see a cute brunette made a quick right down the next block before 10th Street back to Dixie. She got in said her name was LSW Gabrielle I'll assume Gabby from what I read on here.

Cute looked clean sober said she had a 2 year old at home. I just wanted a BJ with catch she complied even after I came she still continued which is always better in my book! She gladly gave me her digits because she's looking for new clients. I will gladly share with anyone else that has someone that catches or swallows. She wanted 3 I gave her 2 Gabby only let me touch her ass so no fiv I'm sure if was FS she would and that also was available but not what I was looking for. She does have a tramp stamp but didn't really get a good look at it. I prefer having numbers to call to meet them off the main path.

A few weeks ago I met gummy Ashly she knows how to suck a cock and you don't have to worry about any teeth marks. LOL She gave me her digits but her phone was stolen and tried texting her yesterday no reply so I guess she didn't get her new phone yet.

I enjoy going out for the hunt too finding new talent but when you do find a cheap no BP prices you will repeat until you get bored or they disappear or get into the candy too much! I think Ashly did a better job getting me there but Gabby finished better. Always always make sure you negotiate catching terms before anything exchanges hands!

Lperez123
01-03-16, 07:19
Does anybody know if this girl Name Gabby.

JoseChepe
01-03-16, 18:48
Does anybody know if this girl Name Gabby.I dreamt of a gabby LSW. CBJ and FS. 40 nothing great. Bottom few on my list.

JoseChepe
01-03-16, 20:27
Just dreamt of China by 7th & dixie and. Older slim no curves. Bbj and FS. 25 sucked the skin of my cock but limited positions due to age. I like my mature women. Maybe I wasn't hugged as much needed growing up LOL but mature woman are a turn on for me. For the price can't complain. Nice woman. Would repeat. Alot of uncle out there even with all this rain.

Lperez123
01-03-16, 22:47
IMG_0588. MOV. Mov.

RjRobot
01-04-16, 16:40
Pic of Nikki. Fun girl but calls your phone too much.Tall girl with tats long blond hair that works at Flash sometimes?

Member #5534
01-04-16, 23:13
The memory of not ramming her in notel is going to haunt you for days to come. I remember a harlot like that Montana in hwood (look up her pix there; guy who got her digits after cried stop asking for Montanta). Love tite looking harlots esp if she is a ex strip joint hoe. Stanky. Good men always go for rounds 4, 5, 6 if the are worth it.It already has believe me, but oh well, next time it'll be better. Sometimes that's the way it goes, you score big and enjoy and other times you score big and don't make the best out of it. I had fun, I couldn't believe that girl was acting that way, I bet you I could've banged her for. 20 if I really wanted, but I just didn't feel it that way, plus she needed the money and I had an amazing time, thankfully I had had 2 cups before otherwise I would've popped in less than 2 minutes. I've been busy with other broads in broward so I haven't been able to call her, maybe soon.

BigBadDog69
01-05-16, 09:32
Who is the tall BSW I see in the mornings between s6th Abe and s8th Ave?

Thank you.

Dog.

BigBadDog69
01-05-16, 19:05
Find out the BSW name is Tiffany.

Not positive but I think it's a guy.

Sfla09
01-05-16, 21:29
Didn't have time to participate, but saw earlier tonight blonde with short skirt and black heel boots on, around the furniture store. Asked for digits but says her sister had her phone. Anyone know who she is and possibly? Forgot to ask for her name.

Member #5534
01-05-16, 21:36
Find out the BSW name is Tiffany.

Not positive but I think it's a guy.The tall guy with the small shorts and the bitchy stand? Yeah, he / she def has to be a guy. I haven't sample the waters but I can bet a couple of bucks on it. Speaking of weirds, I feel sorry sometimes for the fat bws that walks all over dixie and no one picks her up. I admire her persistence though because she's always out at night and she never quits walking, I seriously have never seen anyone pick her up. She might be worth a shot as plan Q, but so far I haven't been that desperate. Ok more like plan X.

Bones21
01-06-16, 09:01
The tall guy with the small shorts and the bitchy stand? Yeah, he / she def has to be a guy. I haven't sample the waters but I can bet a couple of bucks on it. Speaking of weirds, I feel sorry sometimes for the fat bws that walks all over dixie and no one picks her up. I admire her persistence though because she's always out at night and she never quits walking, I seriously have never seen anyone pick her up. She might be worth a shot as plan Q, but so far I haven't been that desperate. Ok more like plan X.Hahaha are you talking about the bold one? I have though about it but haven't don't it YET LOL. She might be good at her skills. LOL.

BigBadDog69
01-06-16, 12:48
Hahaha are you talking about the bold one? I have though about it but haven't don't it YET LOL. She might be good at her skills. LOL.He / she is very bold. Strut tin' her stuff right through traffic. Probably give you a run for your money tho. Dog likes a bone just not that kind.

Just not Dog's thing.

I'll stick with pussy.

Woof.

East561
01-06-16, 23:52
Does anyone have any info on Tuesday's arrests of 8 mongers in WPB? It looks like 4 guys around 5-6 pm and another 4 between 10-11 pm.

GuyLooking
01-07-16, 21:47
Around 230 pm today dixie hwy just a few blocks north of bk saw a young 20's black hair tan NICE BOD / LEGS in green shorts with leg warmers on did a quick circle but gone:(this one was NICE.

She was dressed like a working girl any info? Please pm me I got the digits of a nickie last week from a sharing monger from here but she never answered my texts / calls.

Could really use some digits if anyone feels like sharing pm me thanks and I as well am interested in any info about the guys getting busted.

Thanks play safe and share the bitches.

Bones21
01-08-16, 09:45
Did a trip at 11 pm to dixie to see what's out there. Overall there was nothing out at that time. I saw 3 total, 2 WSW and one BSW tranny. I tried picking up the first girl but had some traffic behind me. Did a you and the car that had turned in front of me must have picked her up cause I saw him turn out by the furniture store and she just vanished into thin air LOL. Kept on my drive north, saw the tranny past the fork. A little further north north saw the other girl but I wasn't feeling her. Didn't even ask for her name. Took it to westgate in hopes to find jess or noe but she was not there. It was late so just tailed it home and called it a night.

Streethustler
01-08-16, 11:21
Did a trip at 11 pm to dixie to see what's out there. Overall there was nothing out at that time. I saw 3 total, 2 WSW and one BSW tranny. I tried picking up the first girl but had some traffic behind me. Did a you and the car that had turned in front of me must have picked her up cause I saw him turn out by the furniture store and she just vanished into thin air LOL. Kept on my drive north, saw the tranny past the fork. A little further north north saw the other girl but I wasn't feeling her. Didn't even ask for her name. Took it to westgate in hopes to find jess or noe but she was not there. It was late so just tailed it home and called it a night.I did a similar tour about 1am took dixie south. I did pass a blonde all in black near sw10th and dixie. She did remind me of suzy about 53yo has an amazing body, beautiful blonde hair and super sweet. I haven't seen her in awhile, Suzy walked around that same area. If anybody heard or seen her please post. I continued south to lantana, headed west to Military then north. Zipppo. Nada. I didn't even bother to go to westgate. Went home.

Bones21
01-08-16, 14:26
I did a similar tour about 1am took dixie south. I did pass a blonde all in black near sw10th and dixie. She did remind me of suzy about 53yo has an amazing body, beautiful blonde hair and super sweet. I haven't seen her in awhile, Suzy walked around that same area. If anybody heard or seen her please post. I continued south to lantana, headed west to Military then north. Zipppo. Nada. I didn't even bother to go to westgate. Went home.The blonde in all black is the one I saw first but someone beat me to her when I did a you back to get her. Ohh well. Maybe is the weather that's been keeping them back these last few days.

Streethustler
01-08-16, 17:57
The blonde in all black is the one I saw first but someone beat me to her when I did a you back to get her. Ohh well. Maybe is the weather that's been keeping them back these last few days.I just was driving around. I didn't bother stopping. Then I started to thinking about turning around then popo zooms past me so I just keep moving south. I'm sure someone else prolly stop for her. I was in the mood for fun size.

Member #5534
01-08-16, 19:51
I did a similar tour about 1am took dixie south. I did pass a blonde all in black near sw10th and dixie. She did remind me of suzy about 53yo has an amazing body, beautiful blonde hair and super sweet. I haven't seen her in awhile, Suzy walked around that same area. If anybody heard or seen her please post. I continued south to lantana, headed west to Military then north. Zipppo. Nada. I didn't even bother to go to westgate. Went home.Funny you guys say that, I was out around the same area around the same time and you're right, nothing. I was about to call it the night when I noticed a car went into a street and stopped in the middle of it, turned around and there she was. It was Alana, the girl that advertises on BP from time to time. She's a nice girl but with her my dreams are always covered, idk something about her that make me do it that way. Parked, the deed was good, handed her what I always give them, she just took it and put it in her purse without looking at it. Nice girl, got digits, I just wished something better was out there last night. Who's the blonde girl? Anybody got digits? You know I always have some to trade.

BigBadDog69
01-08-16, 20:27
Last Monday afternoon. Brunette, long hair, sunglasses a little beefy with jeans on.

Leaning against the fence at the little market at 6th and Dixie. After a while a bunch of cops show up with Firetruck and start harassing the girls except that one. Have not seen her before. After that I see her going through the trunk of her car at the gas station st 6th across from Checkers. She gets in the car and leaves. Popo? Not sure but very strange behavior for a SW.

The Popo is out and about guys for the new year. Watch out. Too many and I get out. I stick out like a sore thumb.

Dog.

Bones21
01-08-16, 21:37
Stay away from Dixie tonight. Pope's everywhere and there is a crime scene also.

TonyTc
01-08-16, 21:39
Last Monday afternoon. Brunette, long hair, sunglasses a little beefy with jeans on.

Leaning against the fence at the little market at 6th and Dixie. After a while a bunch of cops show up with Firetruck and start harassing the girls except that one. Have not seen her before. After that I see her going through the trunk of her car at the gas station st 6th across from Checkers. She gets in the car and leaves. Popo? Not sure but very strange behavior for a SW.

The Popo is out and about guys for the new year. Watch out. Too many and I get out. I stick out like a sore thumb.

Dog.If she has a car, she's not a SW. If she has a car. She can do out calls on BP for many times more what a SW gets.

Many of these girls don't have a fukking phone or $ to turn it back on. If they had $20 to their name, they would be at the candy man's place.

They don't suck your dick because they like your 10 year old truck. Get real guys.

BigBadDog69
01-09-16, 06:55
If she has a car, she's not a SW. If she has a car. She can do out calls on BP for many times more what a SW gets.

Many of these girls don't have a fukking phone or $ to turn it back on. If they had $20 to their name, they would be at the candy man's place.

They don't suck your dick because they like your 10 year old truck. Get real guys.Just reporting what I see. Wether it's a new girl or the Popo. To keep people safe.

No, she is not a SW. So, if you see her, she has red highlights. Beware.

Chris5
01-09-16, 08:15

Dog.Always good to be aware of your surroundings and let other mongers know what's up. I know ZERO SW with there own car and trust me I know tons of SW.

Chris5.

Chris5
01-09-16, 08:17
Funny you guys say that, I was out around the same area around the same time and you're right, nothing. I was about to call it the night when I noticed a car went into a street and stopped in the middle of it, turned around and there she was. It was Alana, the girl that advertises on BP from time to time. She's a nice girl but with her my dreams are always covered, idk something about her that make me do it that way. Parked, the deed was good, handed her what I always give them, she just took it and put it in her purse without looking at it. Nice girl, got digits, I just wished something better was out there last night. Who's the blonde girl? Anybody got digits? You know I always have some to trade.Happy New year's bro. Get up here to Orlando! I have plenty of fine blondes here waiting on you bro.

Chris5.

BigBadDog69
01-09-16, 17:41
Always good to be aware of your surroundings and let other mongers know what's up. I know ZERO SW with there own car and trust me I know tons of SW.

Chris5.Yes, Chris. We are here to report on pussy. When something is not right or seems fishy I would want to know about it. Protect our fellow mongers. I see so many of you out there trolling the streets. Can spot a monger a mile away. Probably smiled and laughed at a few of you.

But if I see something not right I have to let you know. Wouldn't want someone to get busted For something they did not see.

I circle quite a bit before going in for the kill if I don't know the girl. Check the area. A lot of unmarked cars out lately also. Gray Chevies with blacked out windows. Seen them on their breaks talking. Before informed can save your ass.

Chris5
01-09-16, 19:28
Yes, Chris. We are here to report on pussy. When something is not right or seems fishy I would want to know about it. Protect our fellow mongers. I see so many of you out there trolling the streets. Can spot a monger a mile away. Probably smiled and laughed at a few of you.

But if I see something not right I have to let you know. Wouldn't want someone to get busted For something they did not see.

I circle quite a bit before going in for the kill if I don't know the girl. Check the area. A lot of unmarked cars out lately also. Gray Chevies with blacked out windows. Seen them on their breaks talking. Before informed can save your ass.Very well said brother.

Chris5.

Member #5534
01-09-16, 22:06
Happy New year's bro. Get up here to Orlando! I have plenty of fine blondes here waiting on you bro.

Chris5.The man, the myth, the legend, what's up brother?? Happy New year to you as well my good friend. Yeah bro I got to go visit you in Orlando soon, knowing you I know I'll have a lot of fun!

Member #5534
01-09-16, 22:09
Yes, Chris. We are here to report on pussy. When something is not right or seems fishy I would want to know about it. Protect our fellow mongers. I see so many of you out there trolling the streets. Can spot a monger a mile away. Probably smiled and laughed at a few of you.

I circle quite a bit before going in for the kill if I don't know the girl. Check the area. A lot of unmarked cars out lately also. Gray Chevies with blacked out windows. Seen them on their breaks talking. Before informed can save your ass.Thank you for reporting it BBD69, with the bust that happened not long ago I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the baits.

ClittyLicker
01-09-16, 22:48
I was due for an oil change so I started on 6th Ave on Dixie on drove a few blocks and Isee a skinny dirty blonde / brunette I pull in a gas station low in behold popo is there sitting in the next lot. So I go into the gas station store for 2 min then headed north again she was still walking I pulled in a lot. She got in did the check. She said her name was Melissa she wanted more than a Benji I told I don't have any more she goes ok found a side street.

What's up with Lake Worth hoes they don't allow roaming!

Did a good job until I busted she didn't catch what a freaking mess that was! I said WTF why didn't you catch. She said I didn't give her eenough and off she left! I will not repeat!

Since it was early I went north on Dixie for a few miles and saw a tall thin BSW short frizzy hair no reason to stop since I got the no catch. LOL.

Ridge33
01-10-16, 02:34
I was due for an oil change so I started on 6th Ave on Dixie on drove a few blocks and Isee a skinny dirty blonde / brunette I pull in a gas station low in behold popo is there sitting in the next lot. So I go into the gas station store for 2 min then headed north again she was still walking I pulled in a lot. She got in did the check. She said her name was Melissa she wanted more than a Benji I told I don't have any more she goes ok found a side street.

What's up with Lake Worth hoes they don't allow roaming!

Did a good job until I busted she didn't catch what a freaking mess that was! I said WTF why didn't you catch. She said I didn't give her eenough and off she left! I will not repeat!

Since it was early I went north on Dixie for a few miles and saw a tall thin BSW short frizzy hair no reason to stop since I got the no catch. LOL.She wanted a Benji plus? A LW SW? Fucking hilarious. Good for a quick laugh and an even faster kick out of the car. She will learn real quick what reality is all about on these here streets in no time. How much did you give her, .20?

Chris5
01-10-16, 12:20
She wanted a Benji plus? A LW SW? Fucking hilarious. Good for a quick laugh and an even faster kick out of the car. She will learn real quick what reality is all about on these here streets in no time. How much did you give her, .20?I still can't stop laughing! And this laugh would have been right up in her face!

Chris5.

ClittyLicker
01-10-16, 12:24
I meant to say Jackson. LOL.

BigBadDog69
01-10-16, 13:05
Sunday morning. Met with Jamie at the Dixie highway federal highway point. Young black female with small little titties and wearing granny underwear. Told her I had only $20 as usual and accepted as usual. Jamie took the whole beast all the way down. No come in mouth she said. An extra 10 bucks took care of that. She swallowed every drop. She was also up for full service. But I did not partake as she did one hell of a job with junior. I would see her again but she's not out often just needed some quick money. Glad to help with the deposit . Sorry no digits.

DarkRaijin
01-10-16, 17:20
Started me night straight in Lake worth. Get there and fukin piss pouring. See a shank posted up on gas station and gas 1. 83 count me in. I pull up; put gas and as I'm about to pull up so she can jump over. Fukin a dumb ass in beemer beats me to it (I hope it was not you baby; as if it was your welcome). I've been with this harlot in past before. BJ is ok. Anywho; drove up to m-trail. I met brittany. No like brits BJ; got my nuts sucked off. Guess I met her buddy harlot friend. Didn't understand her name. Great BJ, non rushed and swallowed. Thank you. And the ***** took my berg water. Fukin I wanted to pull Hannibal on her for that. "Ya me drive a beemer to hunt ****** with granny's denero" that water alone is out of your pay grade nub cakes. And then masses complain who pays these ****** 40 for BJ. Ya your pinto ass in beemer will. Any whose. Headed off to PB pix of chankx there below. Felt great to CP in her after she told me NOT to.

Julie story.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KxSpxQ4bDdQlU1N1c2bFVZMkU/view?usp=sharing

Well till next week zinc loss at will gents. Now that nub tourists are out of the way and night traffic is a breeze.

-Junketsu out.

East561
01-14-16, 00:51
Saw Cassie standing at Dixie and 7th South this evening so gave her a ride. She says she's packing it up and going home to Baltimore. Too bad for us, as she's a rare treat on the street. Clear skin, carries some weight, clear head (tonight), and had a place to hang out. And she seems to really like what she does. She's happy with $40 for BBBJ & CFS. I wish her well, and maybe try to catch her before she's gone.

BigBadDog69
01-14-16, 11:48
Saw Cassie standing at Dixie and 7th South this evening so gave her a ride. She says she's packing it up and going home to Baltimore. Too bad for us, as she's a rare treat on the street. Clear skin, carries some weight, clear head (tonight), and had a place to hang out. And she seems to really like what she does. She's happy with $40 for BBBJ & CFS. I wish her well, and maybe try to catch her before she's gone.Cat is one of the good ones. I did not think she would stay long. She was not happy here and wanted to go home. She will be missed. What a great provider, with great skills at such a young age.

Good looking girl, clear skin, trying to stay away from the drugs.

I'll have to see her before she goes. Like I said before, she could suck the chrome off a bumper.

BigBadDog69
01-14-16, 17:51
Anyone have any info on her. She is a tiny Haitian girl less than 5' tall. No tits. But the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of having my fingers in.

Anyone have some of that pussy?

Dog.

Porkin
01-15-16, 11:22
Caught a break in the rain right now. Coming north passing furniture store and 4 girls in the area. Nana, blonde tall skinny girl, short mid age brunette, and Victoria. Ended up with V since never seen her out there. . 2 coins for bbbjws. Looks 7 skill 7 attitude 9. She was nervous cause she was robbed yesterday.

BigBadDog69
01-15-16, 13:20
Caught a break in the rain right now. Coming north passing furniture store and 4 girls in the area. Nana, blonde tall skinny girl, short mid age brunette, and Victoria. Ended up with V since never seen her out there. . 2 coins for bbbjws. Looks 7 skill 7 attitude 9. She was nervous cause she was robbed yesterday.Nana- no cim. Just wave as I go by.

Blonde- Bree. Swallows every drop- old faithful. Left her phone in some mongers car. Check your car guys

Brunette- would not touch.

Victoria-? Aka Jaime. Puerto Rican?

Must have been out at the same time Porkin.

Porkin
01-15-16, 13:37
Nana- no cim. Just wave as I go by.

Blonde- Bree. Swallows every drop- old faithful. Left her phone in some mongers car. Check your car guys

Brunette- would not touch.

Victoria-? Aka Jaime. Puerto Rican?

Must have been out at the same time Porkin.Nana had a year or so ago. Good but definite disappointment on no cim. Victoria said she was from Kentucky. No digits. Said she's going to go get a room at congress motel. Wanted me to take her but wasn't going that way. Probably was. LOL.

Bones21
01-15-16, 14:38
Anyone have any info on her. She is a tiny Haitian girl less than 5' tall. No tits. But the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of having my fingers in.

Anyone have some of that pussy?

Dog.I don't know her but I have heard great things about Hatian punany. Am also interested in this catch.

ClittyLicker
01-16-16, 22:40
I cruised up an down Dixie saw No catch Melissa and another WSW walking with her. Also saw WSW really long hair wearing fishnet stocking but after going aaround the block and came about 10 ft from her I got to see the not so pretty mug shot! So I headed up to Military on 10th made right not even a 1/2 mile I see this petite WSW wearing a black mini dress pulled over. She got in said her name was Brittany I'm like jackpot I know she catches and knows how to get the kids out of your cock! Bummer she doesn't have a phone. She didn't allow roaming she seemed to be clear headed and not buzzed. I think she said she lives across from the Mobile station. 30 Mario coins.

Mongerer2
01-18-16, 12:05
Had an unexpectidly great dream 2 nights ago. I can't, for the life of me, remember her name. I think it may have been Trish, but I'm not sure. She was a white chick, probably late 20's, early 30's, had a big nose, not very attractive at all, but skinny. She had tract marks everwhere, lots of facial scars / acny. Told me she is hooked on H, surprise surprise.

Anyway, says she was a cancer survivor, been in the game for years, etc etc. Ugly as hell with a big jew nose, but holy fuck if that wasn't the best blowjob I ever got in my life.

Picked her up on Dixie, around 16-17th South, south of Washington (aka the H hole). Anyone know her name?

BigBadDog69
01-18-16, 20:12
About 5 tonight hooked up with Becky near 14th S. She was sitting at the bus stop. New to the game. Gave a great BBBJ. Loves to fuck. More so than head. Can take a pounding and really enjoys it.

I scouted her out for about 40 minutes before going on for the kill. Good looking girl, red hair, about 5'7". Clean, no drugs. Clean pussy. Loves to show her tits. Still looking for places to play. She would be awesome for Notel play.

Dog approved.

Chris5
01-19-16, 20:46
About 5 tonight hooked up with Becky near 14th S. She was sitting at the bus stop. New to the game. Gave a great BBBJ. Loves to fuck. More so than head. Can take a pounding and really enjoys it.

I scouted her out for about 40 minutes before going on for the kill. Good looking girl, red hair, about 5'7". Clean, no drugs. Clean pussy. Loves to show her tits. Still looking for places to play. She would be awesome for Notel play.

Dog approved.Nice score BBD. I love those red head white girls! Especially the newbies. Any digits?

Chris5.

Chris5
01-19-16, 20:48
Had an unexpectidly great dream 2 nights ago. I can't, for the life of me, remember her name. I think it may have been Trish, but I'm not sure. She was a white chick, probably late 20's, early 30's, had a big nose, not very attractive at all, but skinny. She had tract marks everwhere, lots of facial scars / acny. Told me she is hooked on H, surprise surprise.

Anyway, says she was a cancer survivor, been in the game for years, etc etc. Ugly as hell with a big jew nose, but holy fuck if that wasn't the best blowjob I ever got in my life.

Picked her up on Dixie, around 16-17th South, south of Washington (aka the H hole). Anyone know her name?It is very true what you say, sometimes a ugly ass looking CHICK can suck dick like no other!! Been there too many time's. LOL! It is what it is bro.

Chris5.

BigBadDog69
01-20-16, 10:43
I met with Victoria this morning. Tight little spinner tight box small titties a little nervous got the job done. small titties a little nervous. Took every drop like a champ. Would love to try that little tight box. Very cute picked up at 17 S. And federal.

Dog approved.

Streethustler
01-20-16, 20:32
I met with Victoria this morning. Tight little spinner tight box small titties a little nervous got the job done. small titties a little nervous. Took every drop like a champ. Would love to try that little tight box. Very cute picked up at 17 S. And federal.

Dog approved.Is this Victoria from Kentucky?

Dogg561
01-20-16, 20:57
Hooked up with Brandy at furniture store, nice girl. Had to decide between her and Bree, hmmm. No swallow but oh well. Looks 8, attitude 10, technique 9. Will repeat.

East561
01-20-16, 21:26

Dog approved.Hey Dog, is today's Victoria the same person as Jamie / Jamilca who we've known for years and I think you reported about on 1/10? It's so common for girls to take on new names and I wanted to keep straight who is who. Thanks man for the reports!

BigBadDog69
01-20-16, 22:20
Hey Dog, is today's Victoria the same person as Jamie / Jamilca who we've known for years and I think you reported about on 1/10? It's so common for girls to take on new names and I wanted to keep straight who is who. Thanks man for the reports!Victoria and Jaime are two different people.

Victoria is white.

Jaime is Puerto Rican and / or black.

On one report I thought they were the same. This morning I found out differently. I have seen Jaime hanging at the little store around s14th with a handler.

I picked up Victoria walking down Federal towards 12th S from 17th S.

I am going to test that tight kitty next.

MischiefMike
01-24-16, 00:28
Shit ton of disco balls lighting everything up from be.

Babcock to fhill I almost had a seizure LOL be careful better yet avoid completely be safe.

Melvin Smiley
01-24-16, 04:21
Scooped up Melissa by the BK and parked close by, 30 got me a BBBJ plus FS in the backseat. Nothing special. Just layed there and let me pound it. Might repeat as a last resort. Stay safe.

BigBadDog69
01-24-16, 07:28
Met with Becky last night about 6:30. Picked her up at the little store at 15th S and Dixie. She has red hair. Bald beaver. But does love to suck and fuck. She is 40 but has the stamina of a 20 year old. No drugs on this one.

A lot of fun for $30. Had her for an hour. No rush.

Will repeat.

Dog approved.

Dogg561
01-24-16, 16:58
Hit Dixie this fine Sunday afternoon and streets were dry. Headed to the Trail and picked up Darcy by the tax office. I hit her about a month ago at night. Needless to say the Sun shaved a few points off her looks. Thin, young brunette, very business minded, but fades out from time to time. Nice BBBJ, Cfs, and finished with a swallow. My kind of girl, looks 7 (8 at night), attitude 9, technique 8.

Karpov
01-25-16, 17:40
I picked up Kayla S. Today. Not cuban Kayla, not cheerleader Kayla / Victoria. I have not seen this Kayla before, and she wasn't walking on Dixie either. I found her near some apartments down by where Federal and dixie meet each other (18th South). She was clean, fresh and coherent. Always nice to have that combination. She is a 26 yo WSW, about 5'5" and 130 lbs, medium length brown hair and you can find her pictures on that other site with the grey bar hotel pictures. Amazing how only a few years can wear down a person on the street.

Her pipe cleaning skills were above average, but I must say I've had better lately with Heather (who is a PAWG with great head game). I actually turned down the opportunity to see my usual options that were also available because I enjoy the chase of a new girl. This time it worked out great. She is relatively clean and not strung out, so she thinks her services are worth more. She was wrong LOL. Kitty was fresh and clean too, but hairy! I almost forgot what that was like these days. Anyhow, I will repeat if I can find her again.

Dogg561
01-25-16, 20:59
Been at this Monger thing for a while. Let my guard down tonight. Picked up "Kate", skinny cute girl with a rebel flag on her ass. Picked her up off Dixie and 12th. Really nice tits, brunette, white tank top. Went to her place near 10th and Haverhill. Fucking went downhill from there. Broke all the monger rules. Made payment, she goes to bathroom and Poof she goes. Roommate comes in says she went running to store. Fucking dumb ass me, last time that happened to me about 6 years ago, oh well, my bad. Anyone know her PM me. Fucking want my ass, LOL. Advice. Be more careful out there gentlemen.

BigBadDog69
01-25-16, 21:17
Tiny Haitian girl. Very thin. I took the plunge and fucked her. She sucks.

Don't touch this don't touch that. Got a BBBJ from her before. Was ok.

I was actually looking for Victoria but had to settle for Baby.

Will not repeat with this girl. Then wants a tip. I don't think so after that. Don't waste your time or money.

Still want Asia over by Cresthaven and the Trail. I have no luck finding this girl. Want to see what she looks like. Any pics out there of this one.

TonyTc
01-25-16, 21:54
Tiny Haitian girl. Very thin. I took the plunge and fucked her. She sucks.

Don't touch this don't touch that. Got a BBBJ from her before. Was ok.

I was actually looking for Victoria but had to settle for Baby.

Will not repeat with this girl. Then wants a tip. I don't think so after that. Don't waste your time or money.

Still want Asia over by Cresthaven and the Trail. I have no luck finding this girl. Want to see what she looks like. Any pics out there of this one.Once you see this girl, you'll get it up in a heart beat. She has a cute face, nice legs and body, and a submissive demeanor. She likes it hard, fast and hot. If you like to dish it out, she loves to take it.

Keep looking, she's worth it.

Peace out, Tony.

BigBadDog69
01-26-16, 11:29
Coming back from the airport at 6 am. The girls are out. Met with Brandy. Older, 38. Blonde hair and a pick marked face. Could be from previously picking but she was straight.

Gave a great BBBJCIMWS.

I would definitely see her again for a quickie.

18 thS hanging on the corner.

BigBadDog69
01-26-16, 11:47
Once you see this girl, you'll get it up in a heart beat. She has a cute face, nice legs and body, and a submissive demeanor. She likes it hard, fast and hot. If you like to dish it out, she loves to take it.

Keep looking, she's worth it.

Peace out, Tony.I want this one. My cock hurts today from so much sucking and fucking. BUT, I'll take Asia on in a heartbeat.

Jed1172
01-26-16, 13:04
I want this one. My cock hurts today from so much sucking and fucking. BUT, I'll take Asia on in a heartbeat.I'll be in the area next week and plan on trying to hunt Asia down. Like you said BBD69, I think she's on everyone's must see list.

SupaHorny
01-26-16, 18:20
I was hunting on South Dixie and they were all out there. NaNa, Jamilca, Brandy and 2 more WSWers that I seen but don't know the names. Lots of action past 6th. Anyways, saw some type of unrelated investigation taking place on the west side of the tracks so I left the area and headed north. So I found Shay by 4th, never had her before so I said every girl deserves a try. She hopped in we did our checks and off we go to a hidden spot. She was is bad shape today talking about this is her last day out here because she is going to ReHab tomorrow and whatever etc. I wanted BBBJ & CFS cause I heard that kitty was pretty tight. Learning from experience I usually let them hold half not all before we start dreaming. So my soldier stands at attention and she says "No Way, that thing is way too thick for my little box". I was like WTF, I heard you got a tight one and she says from who (Monger Rule#1: we never talk about this site) So I was like you just told me. LOL. Anyways she continues and said she would take the load down for. 25. I am surprised she turned down. 4. She gave a decent BBBJCIMWS so I as fine with that. Seniors want digits PM me. She is only able to get text no calls. She made me feel good today or maybe she was just fucking lying about me being too big LOL, whatever you guys be safe out there.

Dogg561
01-26-16, 18:38
Coming back from the airport at 6 am. The girls are out. Met with Brandy. Older, 38. Blonde hair and a pick marked face. Could be from previously picking but she was straight.

Gave a great BBBJCIMWS.

I would definitely see her again for a quickie.

18 thS hanging on the corner.Yeah, hit her up this afternoon, she takes care of old faithful and she doesn't run off with the dough, LOL.

FrankSzoll
01-26-16, 23:26
Well I sure hope when someone finds her we get some pictures.

BigBadDog69
01-27-16, 07:00
Well I sure hope when someone finds her we get some pictures.Yeah, it would be nice to see what Dog is trying to sniff out.

I went down the trail last night after dropping off at the airport.

Nothing to be seen. Starting to think it is a unicorn.

Damn.

Chris5
01-27-16, 09:04
Yeah, it would be nice to see what Dog is trying to sniff out.

I went down the trail last night after dropping off at the airport.

Nothing to be seen. Starting to think it is a unicorn.

Damn.

Well I sure hope when someone finds her we get some pictures.

I'll be in the area next week and plan on trying to hunt Asia down. Like you said BBD69, I think she's on everyone's must see list.

I want this one. My cock hurts today from so much sucking and fucking. BUT, I'll take Asia on in a heartbeat.Asia started out as a panhandler on the trail. Her loser bf then made her post an ad on BP. She worked out of a trap house on Lakewood for nearly a year. Then she developed a big candy habit and started hitting the trail for some quick CASH. Asia is very real and very sexy with freckles and a near perfect body. She was staying off of the trail and cresthaven the last I saw her. She is definitely around. Master monger Alex and I first said that she would eventually start whoring after panhandling. He was right! LOL! Asia was one of the sweetest fucks I ever had in west Palm. Slow love making BJ. Sex in every position possible. I came so hard inside that chicks pussy it looked like creamy waterfall when I was done with her. She is an excellent dream.

Chris5.

Chris5
01-27-16, 09:08
I was hunting on South Dixie and they were all out there. NaNa, Jamilca, Brandy and 2 more WSWers that I seen but don't know the names. Lots of action past 6th. Anyways, saw some type of unrelated investigation taking place on the west side of the tracks so I left the area and headed north. So I found Shay by 4th, never had her before so I said every girl deserves a try. She hopped in we did our checks and off we go to a hidden spot. She was is bad shape today talking about this is her last day out here because she is going to ReHab tomorrow and whatever etc. I wanted BBBJ & CFS cause I heard that kitty was pretty tight. Learning from experience I usually let them hold half not all before we start dreaming. So my soldier stands at attention and she says "No Way, that thing is way too thick for my little box". I was like WTF, I heard you got a tight one and she says from who (Monger Rule#1: we never talk about this site) So I was like you just told me. LOL. Anyways she continues and said she would take the load down for. 25. I am surprised she turned down. 4. She gave a decent BBBJCIMWS so I as fine with that. Seniors want digits PM me. She is only able to get text no calls. She made me feel good today or maybe she was just fucking lying about me being too big LOL, whatever you guys be safe out there.What up my brother! Great report on Shay. Like yourself I am shocked she turn down 40 coins! She's always broke. She didn't try that shit on me when I fucked her. I pounded that white pussy hard! Nice pic. She looks wasted!! LOL!

Chris5.

BigBadDog69
01-27-16, 11:13
Asia started out as a panhandler on the trail. Her loser bf then made her post an ad on BP. She worked out of a trap house on Lakewood for nearly a year. Then she developed a big candy habit and started hitting the trail for some quick CASH. Asia is very real and very sexy with freckles and a near perfect body. She was staying off of the trail and cresthaven the last I saw her. She is definitely around. Master monger Alex and I first said that she would eventually start whoring after panhandling. He was right! LOL! Asia was one of the sweetest fucks I ever had in west Palm. Slow love making BJ. Sex in every position possible. I came so hard inside that chicks pussy it looked like creamy waterfall when I was done with her. She is an excellent dream.

Chris5.This is just a big tease Chris.

Jed1172
01-27-16, 11:49
This is just a big tease Chris.What he said.

SupaHorny
01-27-16, 12:27
I was hunting on South Dixie and they were all out there. NaNa, Jamilca, Brandy and 2 more WSWers that I seen but don't know the names. Lots of action past 6th. Anyways, saw some type of unrelated investigation taking place on the west side of the tracks so I left the area and headed north. So I found Shay by 4th, never had her before so I said every girl deserves a try. She hopped in we did our checks and off we go to a hidden spot. She was is bad shape today talking about this is her last day out here because she is going to ReHab tomorrow and whatever etc. I wanted BBBJ & CFS cause I heard that kitty was pretty tight. Learning from experience I usually let them hold half not all before we start dreaming. So my soldier stands at attention and she says "No Way, that thing is way too thick for my little box". I was like WTF, I heard you got a tight one and she says from who (Monger Rule#1: we never talk about this site) So I was like you just told me. LOL. Anyways she continues and said she would take the load down for. 25. I am surprised she turned down. 4. She gave a decent BBBJCIMWS so I as fine with that. Seniors want digits PM me. She is only able to get text no calls. She made me feel good today or maybe she was just fucking lying about me being too big LOL, whatever you guys be safe out there.I meant to say Dixie Hwy not the Trail.

East561
01-27-16, 21:35
Saw Stephanie walking Dixie around 5th North and gave her a ride. Says she just got out after a couple weeks on vacation; it looks like it did her well. Her skin is clearer and she put on some weight, back to being a nice PAWG! She's happy with $40 for BBBJ and CFS. Says she's thinking of going back north so grab her while she's here.

Lperez123
01-28-16, 15:30
I meant to say Dixie Hwy not the Trail.Yes I seen asia before when she was in Backpage she was a good provider she's hasn't been around lately.

JoseChepe
01-28-16, 20:16
Haven't been out so I decided to go on the hunt and get away from the lady. Not too much on dixie but I needed training so I saw amd Just dreamt of terry by 9th ave. And and dixie. Bbj. 20 and extra 5 to catch. She sucked me dry. Nice big ass to roam. Doing FS. 40 may try it next time just to hit it from the back.

ZackChoora
01-28-16, 20:20
Yes I seen asia before when she was in Backpage she was a good provider she's hasn't been around lately.Can you post any pic of Asia just to know what she looks like. Thanks.

Dogg561
01-28-16, 20:29
Hit Dixie and the Trail just after sunset, Nada. Must be day off or something. Was looking for something new, so stayed away from temptation to call a *****.

Lperez123
01-29-16, 00:39
Can you post any pic of Asia just to know what she looks like. Thanks.I don't have any pictures of her But she is Spanish Filipino.

Abe483
01-29-16, 11:38
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.

BigBadDog69
01-29-16, 12:17
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You are the best.

I definitely want some of this. There will be like 100 guys on the trail looking for this

Great pics.

Jed1172
01-29-16, 12:35
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.Abe, I think you just became everyone's new hero, thanks. Let the hunt begin!

Jed1172
01-29-16, 12:37
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You are the best.

I definitely want some of this. There will be like 100 guys on the trail looking for this

Great pics.I hope we don't get into a supply and demand issue, cause everyone's demanding some of what she is supplying!

Hari Balzak
01-29-16, 17:24
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.I'm impressed with your find, brother. Military Trail usually has slim pickings.

SupaHorny
01-29-16, 18:11
I'm impressed with your find, brother. Military Trail usually has slim pickings.I was about to give up when I saw her crossing the street in front of the car wash on the Trail. OMG, this sweetheart is the real deal for. 4 no rush we took our time and it was worth the wait. Still NO phone and still could be found in her usual area. It's 5 pm so she is probably getting her Meds before she goes out to walk again. Happy Hunting Mongers.

Dogg561
01-29-16, 20:33
Hit Dixie around 5 for my regular fix. Big fight in the road, peeps jumping out of cars pouncing each other. Get back from dropping off and fire rescue and LEO everywhere. Bree and the crew standing there like nothing's going on. Needless to say I made my drop off further down the road. Off to search for Asia, now that we have confirmed a sighting, LOL.

Jaake
01-29-16, 20:59
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.Does she sporadically post on BP? Along with another SW? He face looks very familiar.

ZackChoora
01-29-16, 21:38
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.She looks Nice and clean! Can't wait to get her in.

Chris5
01-29-16, 22:27
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.The One and Only beautiful Asia. Very nice pics.

Chris5.

FrankSzoll
01-30-16, 05:28
Hi Gents. Met up with Asia this am around 7:30 on the trail around her usual post. As usual. She is a fine looking, but in my book, more importantly, just an easy going, drama free, sex loving woman. A couple of pics for the brethren.Congratulations on the find!

DarkRaijin
01-31-16, 17:51
So I get to lake worth area around 11 pm. Was "just itching to go" and found nothing on fed. Head to M trail and met a hoe named crytine but spells her name funny (perhaps a marker on who she gave her name to so I won't spell it way she gave it) but got digits hit me up if ya need (do keep in mind these are SW if number does not work is because princess lost it or just don't believe in keeping it by paying the bill).

2) was Sara right after I kicked our pal crytine off. Had her digits; lost it but can be found easily.

Both these hoes were north of summit and mtrail.

3) was cat. Pix also attached and have digits. Met her back on fed round bk area.

Kinnda did 3 hoes in 30 minutes. My 3 incher was happy as pig in shit.

Bunch of shanks last night out. Had to choose between Sara and another WSW who had more track marks so opted for sara. All fukin naggey hoes except cat who took it like a champ for. 2 everyone else crying little bitches. Your street ****** you choose dope mami. Cause and effect in ways of matrix 2. And now you suck off random strangers for $ tada. Magic.

Finally on the way out saw this other hoe dancing on the street more closer to lantana and fed. Was too drained.

Dogg561
01-31-16, 18:18
Hit the Trail and found WSW named Shannon, late 30's reddish hair, raspy voice. She was at Cresthaven. Hit the retirement home lot for BBBJ. Nice technique but pulls back too early, didn't hit the intended target. Too much drama going on as well. Looks 6, attitude 6, technique 7, finish 1. Had a nice looking blond friend though.

MrP0V
01-31-16, 20:28
I'm new to the mongering game so I'm guessing this was bound to happen. Picked this broad up right by badcock she quoted 100 I was like nah I got 40. She says okay and wanted to stop and get "weed" for us. I should have just stuck to th biz and did the deed so I stop at chevron she hops out with the cash. After a couple minutes I go searching catch her walking I pull up and say WTF she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about and hops into some other car I was debating on blocking her in and spazing the fuck out but I took the loss and learned from this and just stick to the rules next time. By the way the pic I found was on a add.

Bones21
02-01-16, 11:41
Had a little time this morning around 830 am decided to go sight seeing. Started on military and there was nothing. Made my way to dixie got some food at bk and headed south. The weather is not good but it heald up. I found yamila strung out in her normal area. Past her up and found another one. A WSW with blond hair now. I wasnt feeling her and luckly she was picked up by someone else. Then on the same road but federal side I see this white girl in pjs with coffee. I go towards her but the silver suv in front of me makes the kill. She looked nice with a little meat on her (if its one of you here let me know how she was).

I make my way up north again and there is nothing so I come back. Maybe I see what I lost again LOL. Was going to go for the blonde to call it a day but my big head happened to be in charge LOL. Make my way back north and I see this spanish looking, short thin girl and I signal to her. She gets inside and we head out. Her name was jakie we do out checks and found a nice quiet spot. Went for 50/50, . 4 all covered since I had never picked her up before but she does SW she says.

She goes down and I ask, are you spanish? She looks at me, says yes and smiles. I knew who I had at that moment and it made all the difference LOL. Start talking spanish back and fourth and boy I was rock hard. Threw the sear back and spread them legs open. It was nice and shaved. Went in and it was nice and tight! I won't lie, I was to exited that she spoke spanish and how we were talking dirty I dug in deep. Blew in less then 5 LOL. She is cuban / venezuelan. She has a #, its not working right now and I forgot to get it from her.

Before she went down she pauses and says shit I think I might be on my monthly friend! She processed to say it is at the very beginning. I went and tried then to get a BJ for just. 2 and I said fuck it don't worry I will risk it LOL. Needless to say it was good to go and and clean. I don't know if she was just trying to pull a fast one on me since I had already given her the coins. But overall everything was good and just like that it all ended. The streets were clean and porkers in sight. Be safe out there.

Starting Over2
02-01-16, 13:22
Anyone familiar with this one:

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-some-fun/37056040

She has incall in lake worth and $40 specials. Would like a heads up.

SO2.

Smenkhare
02-01-16, 19:22
I'm new to the mongering game so I'm guessing this was bound to happen. Picked this broad up right by badcock she quoted 100 I was like nah I got 40. She says okay and wanted to stop and get "weed" for us. I should have just stuck to th biz and did the deed so I stop at chevron she hops out with the cash. After a couple minutes I go searching catch her walking I pull up and say WTF she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about and hops into some other car I was debating on blocking her in and spazing the fuck out but I took the loss and learned from this and just stick to the rules next time. By the way the pic I found was on a add.That's Jessica P used to work at Abbys and used to post on backpage!!

Dogg561
02-01-16, 20:37
Hit the Trail and found WSW named Shannon, late 30's reddish hair, raspy voice. She was at Cresthaven. Hit the retirement home lot for BBBJ. Nice technique but pulls back too early, didn't hit the intended target. Too much drama going on as well. Looks 6, attitude 6, technique 7, finish 1. Had a nice looking blond friend though.Had a 2nd dream about her tonight, finished much better, twice!!

TonyTc
02-02-16, 20:29
I've hit the Lake Worth stroll twice last week and not much talent or anything that interested me. Picked up Brooklyn near 7th north, went to her place, but I bailed after getting a closer look.

Today I did a few loops, picked up Jessica at a convenience store around 10th Ave. South- young, slender, and recognized her from here with the pierced left eyebrow (See MrLuciano post of 1/31/16). Parked out front of ' her place' and she wanted the 40 for FS up front. No can do baby doll. "Well, how about 20 to give to my friend for using her place". Nope, no $ until we're in the room. Then she offered a special for a car BJ and I passed. No, not going to fly- I was over it. Once you've been ripped off, you know the drill. Anyone who's been in this game for very long has a few war stories to tell and unfortunately, I've definitely had my share.

Then back to trolling again and asked two fine girls if they wanted a ride-.

#1 smiled and laughed and said she was almost home- not a hooker.

#2 was also fine (by the liquor store), dressed casually, and maybe a working girl but I'm not sure- 50-50 chance. Hey, I had nothing to lose.

I saw a blond 30 ish WSW and a BSW and did a you-turn to check them out. I parked, the BSW came to the door and I said where is your friend? "She went with someone, but I'll go with you. " Thanks, but maybe another time.

On my way north, I spotted a clean looking girl and let her in. She looked OK and she remembered me. Lexi said we went to so and so for sex. Right on girl, let's do it again. $40 FS and I felt much better afterwards. Chill attitude and nice FS. She has no phone nor does her sig other- Melissa. She says Melissa is gorgeous and is also available. I'd like to know what she looks like. Any info guys?

Peace out, Tony.

ZackChoora
02-02-16, 20:57
I'm new to the mongering game so I'm guessing this was bound to happen. Picked this broad up right by badcock she quoted 100 I was like nah I got 40. She says okay and wanted to stop and get "weed" for us. I should have just stuck to th biz and did the deed so I stop at chevron she hops out with the cash. After a couple minutes I go searching catch her walking I pull up and say WTF she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about and hops into some other car I was debating on blocking her in and spazing the fuck out but I took the loss and learned from this and just stick to the rules next time. By the way the pic I found was on a add.On the Positive note you saved $60 by not agreeing for $100.

ZackChoora
02-03-16, 21:52
I've hit the Lake Worth stroll twice last week and not much talent or anything that interested me. Picked up Brooklyn near 7th north, went to her place, but I bailed after getting a closer look.

Today I did a few loops, picked up Jessica at a convenience store around 10th Ave. South- young, slender, and recognized her from here with the pierced left eyebrow (See MrLuciano post of 1/31/16). Parked out front of ' her place' and she wanted the 40 for FS up front. No can do baby doll. "Well, how about 20 to give to my friend for using her place". Nope, no $ until we're in the room. Then she offered a special for a car BJ and I passed. No, not going to fly- I was over it. Once you've been ripped off, you know the drill. Anyone who's been in this game for very long has a few war stories to tell and unfortunately, I've definitely had my share.

Then back to trolling again and asked two fine girls if they wanted a ride-.

#1 smiled and laughed and said she was almost home- not a hooker.

#2 was also fine (by the liquor store), dressed casually, and maybe a working girl but I'm not sure- 50-50 chance. Hey, I had nothing to lose.

I saw a blond 30 ish WSW and a BSW and did a you-turn to check them out. I parked, the BSW came to the door and I said where is your friend? "She went with someone, but I'll go with you. " Thanks, but maybe another time.

On my way north, I spotted a clean looking girl and let her in. She looked OK and she remembered me. Lexi said we went to so and so for sex. Right on girl, let's do it again. $40 FS and I felt much better afterwards. Chill attitude and nice FS. She has no phone nor does her sig other- Melissa. She says Melissa is gorgeous and is also available. I'd like to know what she looks like. Any info guys?

Peace out, Tony.This is Melissa Pic which is uploaded here in the forum and I hope its the same one. If you ever meet her get the digits bro and please share. Thanks.

BigBadDog69
02-04-16, 06:39
Was out throughout the day Wednesday. Looking for Asia mainly. Nowhere to be seen. Plenty of girls tho.

Finally caught up with Victoria at her spot on 15 thS and Federal. She is very cute. I've been with her before. She's paranoid shouts someone coming tho. Cute. 21 yo. Thin, black shoulder length hair. Tight kitty. She's been clean 5 days and you can tell. Bought her some chicken at the Kwik Stop. So excited about food.

Anyways, roommate is blonde Victoria with a slightly large nose. I have not seen her before but she says she works too. Saw her picture.

I'm thinking threesome! Yay!

Dog approved.

ZackChoora
02-04-16, 07:13
Was out throughout the day Wednesday. Looking for Asia mainly. Nowhere to be seen. Plenty of girls tho.

Finally caught up with Victoria at her spot on 15 thS and Federal. She is very cute. I've been with her before. She's paranoid shouts someone coming tho. Cute. 21 yo. Thin, black shoulder length hair. Tight kitty. She's been clean 5 days and you can tell. Bought her some chicken at the Kwik Stop. So excited about food.

Anyways, roommate is blonde Victoria with a slightly large nose. I have not seen her before but she says she works too. Saw her picture.

I'm thinking threesome! Yay!

Dog approved.Any pic of her to see how she looks like? Also do you know if she has digits? Thanks.

BigBadDog69
02-04-16, 11:50
Any pic of her to see how she looks like? Also do you know if she has digits? Thanks.Zack.

Too dangerous to have in my phone. I may forget to delete. Sorry.

I just gave the info about them and where I found them. Good luck

TonyTc
02-04-16, 12:57
This is Melissa Pic which is uploaded here in the forum and I hope its the same one. If you ever meet her get the digits bro and please share. Thanks.Thanks for the pic. If this is Lexi's sig other, Melissa, then count me in. Lexi is a pretty clean girl, chill attitude, good BBBJ skills, and a nice fuck. Unfortunately, neither girl currently has a phone. She was having a lovers quarrel with Melissa that day and shared with me. I found her on Dixie and around 6th Ave. North or so.

MrP0V
02-04-16, 16:19
On the Positive note you saved $60 by not agreeing for $100.Yeah your right I'm new on here but I'm glad I found the site and can pick up some much needed info.

SupaHorny
02-04-16, 18:01
Thanks for the pic. If this is Lexi's sig other, Melissa, then count me in. Lexi is a pretty clean girl, chill attitude, good BBBJ skills, and a nice fuck. Unfortunately, neither girl currently has a phone. She was having a lovers quarrel with Melissa that day and shared with me. I found her on Dixie and around 6th Ave. North or so.Lexi doesn't get out often but when she does its because her and Melissa are fighting. Lexi is a great treat and so is Melissa, if you are ever so lucky to have a threesome with them you will lose your mind. I haven't seen them for a long time but I used to be a regular visitor.

Dogg561
02-04-16, 21:06
Was kinda full, so did the circuit tonight. Hit Dixie and Bree (she has a phone for now, LOL), then took what's left to the Trail. Thought I saw Asia by Forest Hill, but by the time I got thru the light and made the you turn, she was nowhere in sight. Imagine that.

East561
02-04-16, 23:54

Peace out, Tony.I think your Lexi is Melissa's partner we've known as Allie, and whose real name is Alexandra. It looks like Allie had the bad luck of being picked up yesterday afternoon and released today by PBSO. Both girls have been reviewed many times here, both good and average. All in all they're safe!

Gringo2123
02-05-16, 18:08
Had to be up your way for work today so I thought I would avail myself of some of the local talent. Hit the trail. Couple skanks and that was it so I head east and spot a few more skanks, than spot a midget by the furniture store. Settled on a price and she was naked before we found a spot to park, always a good sign. Average bbj, typical lazy ho. So I just mouth fucked her awhile. Phat hairy cooter, a little loose for my three inches but made her get on top for some cowgirl, what else are spinners good for. She talked dirty the whole time, not really my thing even found most of her talk pretty funny. Enjoy the photos you lake worth slackers.

East561
02-05-16, 23:35
Driving north yesterday morning on Dixie around 10th South I see a tall, thin black woman who looks just like a SW I knew years ago. I loop around to catch her on 11th and damn if it's not Sheila! I catch her eye and she comes running over and jumps in! She actually looks younger and more together than when I last saw her 2 or 3 years ago! She's moved back to LW with family but has a real job in Riviera and may be moving north, so if you see her walking give her a ride! She has very short hair and very tall heals!

Sleeper 100
02-06-16, 11:17
Digits to trade for working digits.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56b4ba1aaeb2d

Sleeper 100
02-06-16, 11:19
Digits to trade for working numbers. http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56b4c3f84eddb.

Dogg561
02-06-16, 20:20
Had a dream Friday night and checked out Dixie around 9 pm and more LEO's than SW's. Headed over to Trail and Nada. Had some time to kill so gave skinny Bree a ring. Head to hotel and 90 minute wait for room. Pfft. Travel to multiple locations to kill some time, drained three times. Still wanted to split that ass in a nice cozy bed but was out of gas. Anyone have intel as to what's down there?

ZackChoora
02-07-16, 19:54
Had to be up your way for work today so I thought I would avail myself of some of the local talent. Hit the trail. Couple skanks and that was it so I head east and spot a few more skanks, than spot a midget by the furniture store. Settled on a price and she was naked before we found a spot to park, always a good sign. Average bbj, typical lazy ho. So I just mouth fucked her awhile. Phat hairy cooter, a little loose for my three inches but made her get on top for some cowgirl, what else are spinners good for. She talked dirty the whole time, not really my thing even found most of her talk pretty funny. Enjoy the photos you lake worth slackers.Thats one weird looking puss.

DarkRaijin
02-07-16, 21:20
With the rain; had to keep checking the redar on when the clouds would split and man I fukin timed it amazing. Right around midnight started seeing these shanks come out to catch some load. Attached pix of 2. Rammed for. 3 for hoe name unknown and. 4 for crystal. Forgot the other hoes name but she is pal of melissa. Anyhoes enjoy the pix. Dropped this no name hoe by 4th and dxy. Melissa I talk of live around the area.

M-trail was empty. Great night and thanks for having me in your fair town. No digits on either but suggested they hoe often.

SupaHorny
02-07-16, 23:15
With the rain; had to keep checking the redar on when the clouds would split and man I fukin timed it amazing. Right around midnight started seeing these shanks come out to catch some load. Attached pix of 2. Rammed for. 3 for hoe name unknown and. 4 for crystal. Forgot the other hoes name but she is pal of melissa. Anyhoes enjoy the pix. Dropped this no name hoe by 4th and dxy. Melissa I talk of live around the area.

M-trail was empty. Great night and thanks for having me in your fair town. No digits on either but suggested they hoe often.The girl in your first pic posted in Dana "N" aka Nina. She is a pretty cool young WSW that usually hangs with Jules. She has a very bad habit of picking her chin when she is on her meds, she usually has a phone but can be found without searching too hard.

Smenkhare
02-08-16, 09:48
The girl in your first pic posted in Dana "N" aka Nina. She is a pretty cool young WSW that usually hangs with Jules. She has a very bad habit of picking her chin when she is on her meds, she usually has a phone but can be found without searching too hard.True always see her on Dixie close to publix and BK.

Bones21
02-08-16, 11:21
I was backed and needed some relief so hit mil south. There I saw, melissa small blonde but passed her up. Then I saw samantha. She is a late 30's blonde with big tits. I circled around to make sure it was her and it was. She was with a friend with a big tattoo on chest left side area. Passed them off too as samantha gives a toothy BJ so its best to cover up with her.

Kept on going to dixie did a pit stop to water the fish tank and proceeded south. There was nothing out there on my 3 trips around. Finally went for a last trip and I saw nana in her usual spot. I am heading north to her and I see her waving a car going south. I beat him to the turn and I signal her but she get in the other car dammit LOL. I go into the parking there and wait for them to pass me up. The car stops close to me and she get out. Now I am wondering WTF over! She comes to me and gets on and the guy drives off.

I asked her what was the deal and says that he is a creep and only wanter her #. I wait a few seconds and the leave the area. I asked for a CBJ with the intention of maybe FS. Started with. 2 and as we are talking she takes everything off and I was ok FS it is LOL. I asked her if she take it in the butt and says YES LOL. I told her I want it as it will be my first time in one. No problem she says and proceeds with her great head gets him hard as hell and mounts me on the drivers side and starts to push it in. I couldn't believe what was happening LOL. It finally goes in and she gives me this look of damn its big.

I was in freaking heaven. I have never has nothing that tight before. Before I knew it I was busting deep in her butthole. I am still in the clouds right now. I want it again but won't be able to hunt till later on in the week. There was no popos around so enjoy her. Be safe.

MaxHard1
02-08-16, 14:20
I checked out Military trail for the first time and was slightly dissapoint until I got to the Moblie station at 10th. Two WSW were straighting themselves out. I pick up the younger Victoria who looks to be between 19-21. Dhe smelled fresh and clean with a little perfume. We found a spot and I told her I only have $20. She said ok and got to business with a BBBJCIM. Her Techinic was good and she follows directions. She sucked on the head until I was ready the loosened up and slid up and down until I nutted. I got her number for trade.

BigBadDog69
02-08-16, 18:38
I was backed and needed some relief so hit mil south. There I saw, melissa small blonde but passed her up. Then I saw samantha. She is a late 30's blonde with big tits. I circled around to make sure it was her and it was. She was with a friend with a big tattoo on chest left side area. Passed them off too as samantha gives a toothy BJ so its best to cover up with her.

Kept on going to dixie did a pit stop to water the fish tank and proceeded south. There was nothing out there on my 3 trips around. Finally went for a last trip and I saw nana in her usual spot. I am heading north to her and I see her waving a car going south. I beat him to the turn and I signal her but she get in the other car dammit LOL. I go into the parking there and wait for them to pass me up. The car stops close to me and she get out. Now I am wondering WTF over! She comes to me and gets on and the guy drives off.

I asked her what was the deal and says that he is a creep and only wanter her #. I wait a few seconds and the leave the area. I asked for a CBJ with the intention of maybe FS. Started with. 2 and as we are talking she takes everything off and I was ok FS it is LOL. I asked her if she take it in the butt and says YES LOL. I told her I want it as it will be my first time in one. No problem she says and proceeds with her great head gets him hard as hell and mounts me on the drivers side and starts to push it in. I couldn't believe what was happening LOL. It finally goes in and she gives me this look of damn its big.

I was in freaking heaven. I have never has nothing that tight before. Before I knew it I was busting deep in her butthole. I am still in the clouds right now. I want it again but won't be able to hunt till later on in the week. There was no popos around so enjoy her. Be safe.Just saw Nana as I was driving by. All I could think about was my big fat cock in her ass while those big meat flaps of a pussy was flapping in the breeze.

I might have to take her for a ride if I can get her shut up.

Dog.

Dogg561
02-08-16, 18:54
Had a dream about WSW Darcy, tall skinny brunette, 20's. Nice BBBJ, cim, swallow. Found her around 10th. Had her a few times, Like my skinny girls!!

JustOneTime
02-08-16, 20:27
Any one have a number for Dana? Would love to see her again.

JustOneTime
02-08-16, 20:29
Any one have any contact info for her? Would love to see her again.

TonyTc
02-09-16, 16:15
I visited this girl last year from her BP ad posting as Jessica. I think I saw her in a convenience store on Dixie and 5th Ave. Last week. Has anyone seen her? Is she a street walker?

Peace out.

BigBadDog69
02-09-16, 16:49
I have been given permission to put this out there.

She needs a lot of help financially so help her out.

21 yo. Brunette, thin loves cock and to fuck.

561-853-6654.

Please leave some for me.

Sleeper 100
02-09-16, 16:56
Called Noelle up and went for a ride. . 40 for BBBJCIM. Looks 8 (see my PH videos posted earlier) skills 9, attitude 10. No BS, no drama, and a pleasant woman overall. She is pregnant but she can still provide FS if you want.

Digits to trade for working digits.

SupaHorny
02-09-16, 19:13
I visited this girl last year from her BP ad posting as Jessica. I think I saw her in a convenience store on Dixie and 5th Ave. Last week. Has anyone seen her? Is she a street walker?

Peace out.Yep, that's young Old Jessica W. She used to be on BP but she has always been a Street Walker. I had ner numerous times last year. BBBJ is not good but her cute face gets me hard. The Kitty was pretty good and she loves to take a pounding which makes up for the so so BJ. She enjoys it and that's what makes it fun

MrP0V
02-09-16, 19:27

Peace out.Anybody have digits for that either backpage or street??

East561
02-09-16, 22:46

Peace out.Saw her recently outside Burger King, she looked good compared to the rough times she's had in the past year. Not as thick as that 1st picture but definitely carrying some much needed weight.

El Capitan
02-10-16, 02:30
Where do you find this meaty lip treat and do you have a number??

Had to be up your way for work today so I thought I would avail myself of some of the local talent. Hit the trail. Couple skanks and that was it so I head east and spot a few more skanks, than spot a midget by the furniture store. Settled on a price and she was naked before we found a spot to park, always a good sign. Average bbj, typical lazy ho. So I just mouth fucked her awhile. Phat hairy cooter, a little loose for my three inches but made her get on top for some cowgirl, what else are spinners good for. She talked dirty the whole time, not really my thing even found most of her talk pretty funny. Enjoy the photos you lake worth slackers.

Melvin Smiley
02-10-16, 18:09
Has anyone actually seen or fucked this girl? I have called and text for two days and have gotten no reply? Thanks!!

SupaHorny
02-10-16, 19:51
Has anyone actually seen or fucked this girl? I have called and text for two days and have gotten no reply? Thanks!!I called her and texted her when BigDog posted that she was looking for friends. I went to the area and waited for 25 to 30 minutes and she never showed up. While there I passed on 2 lovely Latina SWs Jamilca and Martiza. I was so pissed because I could have been with those 2 instead of waiting for her. I texted her again today after leaving work and she did not reply.

SupaHorny
02-10-16, 20:03
Where do you find this meaty lip treat and do you have a number??NaNa is normally on south Dixie by the furniture store but I didn't see her there today. Sara "M" was the only SW out today when I was driving on Dixie then the Trail on my way home.

BigBadDog69
02-10-16, 20:31
I called her and texted her when BigDog posted that she was looking for friends. I went to the area and waited for 25 to 30 minutes and she never showed up. While there I passed on 2 lovely Latina SWs Jamilca and Martiza. I was so pissed because I could have been with those 2 instead of waiting for her. I texted her again today after leaving work and she did not reply.Really surprised.

Maybe she got cold feet after all. She's been good. Maybe she didn't pay her bill. She hasn't responded to me either. Unusual

Takes really good care of me.

Dog.

DarkRaijin
02-10-16, 20:43

Peace out.I have also met her thru BP. She def is a SW. Her phone was out for a while. Then I lost it. Won't mind repeating at SW reates. She was open for a car date at. 6 from BP with me.

East561
02-10-16, 21:39
Anybody have digits for that either backpage or street??She says she'd just lose it or have it stolen. She would probably have different priorities anyway as to how to spend $20 instead of for phone service.

LatinKnight2
02-10-16, 22:11
Honestly I think this is BS. I texted her also and she does respond but won't meet. My spidey senses tell me something strange here.

Donny2000
02-11-16, 00:22
Honestly I think this is BS. I texted her also and she does respond but won't meet. My spidey senses tell me something strange here.I was cruising last week and bumped into small young Nikki, she has long brown hair, blue eyes, thin, 21 yr ol. Decent sesh, bbj for cheap. She gave me the same # as Victoria # everyone is talking about. I believe it is a multiple hoe phone as Nikki said she had friends. We been texting but she busy, the phone # is real but hard to get them to set up appointment. Badcock furniture store is the spot they at. This is the pic she sent me but she had a hoodie on so it was hard to tell.

Member #5534
02-11-16, 00:30
Honestly I think this is BS. I texted her also and she does respond but won't meet. My spidey senses tell me something strange here.Who is this Victoria, is it Virginia? I don't think so because I would've known. I'm surprised Jessica V is back in the hood, I thought that night that I saw her it was a fluke. Too bad she has sticky fingers and hates her job, but can take a good pounding.

Member #5534
02-11-16, 01:10
I've been taking a few drives up on Dixie lately and have had a few dreams, but the best so far has been Angie. One of my hommies had sent me her digits a while ago but since he always sends me like 4 or 5 numbers at the time, I didn't even noticed. So I called her, met, parked and she proceeded to give me an awesome BBBJ, nice and slow, I love her technique. To me she's almost on Jenna's level, dt all the way. I have digits, and they work for sure. BTW Donny, nice pic, she looks like she's right up my allie, I'm going to have to take a drive tomorrow looking for her. Take it easy gents.

BigBadDog69
02-11-16, 07:21
I was cruising last week and bumped into small young Nikki, she has long brown hair, blue eyes, thin, 21 yr ol. Decent sesh, bbj for cheap. She gave me the same # as Victoria # everyone is talking about. I believe it is a multiple hoe phone as Nikki said she had friends. We been texting but she busy, the phone # is real but hard to get them to set up appointment. Badcock furniture store is the spot they at. This is the pic she sent me but she had a hoodie on so it was hard to tell.That is Victoria.

Her and a bunch of other girls are working out of a room.

She had the phone in hand when were together multiple times.

She called me and said she needed help. I told her I can put your number out there but you will probably get very busy.

She told me to do it. Now, just like you guys, she doesn't return my text. She's been here 2 years from Louisville Kentucky.

Real name is Victoria. Was homeless for a while. Sent here to stay in halfway house. I have seen some of the other girls. They are all pretty hot.

BigBadDog69
02-11-16, 14:18
5"2' brunette, thin spinner. Just gave me one hell of a BBBJCIMWS. Open for a hard pounding and ride. Loves sex.

Near the furniture store. Lives with Victoria.

305-896-5245.

From Russia.

BigBadDog69
02-11-16, 16:20
That is Victoria.

Her and a bunch of other girls are working out of a room.

She had the phone in hand when were together multiple times.

She called me and said she needed help. I told her I can put your number out there but you will probably get very busy.

She told me to do it. Now, just like you guys, she doesn't return my text. She's wet them abeen here 2 years from Louisville Kentucky.

Real name is Victoria. Was homeless for a while. Sent here to stay in halfway house. I have seen some of the other girls. They are all pretty hot.Her phone blew up she had so many calls. She could not possibly answer them all.

Keep trying.

Donny2000
02-11-16, 18:11
5"2' brunette, thin spinner. Just gave me one hell of a BBBJCIMWS. Open for a hard pounding and ride. Loves sex.

305-896-5245.

From Russia.I took the liberty of calling this girl right away and I am glad I did. Cute and thin. With a nice p*ssy. We took care of some FS biz and then I was driving home and wanted a 2nd cup, so I called her back and hit it again! Thanks BigDog! Nice girl but a bit paranoid. I saw at least 5 other girls when in the area, Nene and some others but I was drained.

Lperez123
02-11-16, 19:17
I took the liberty of calling this girl right away and I am glad I did. Cute and thin. With a nice p*ssy. We took care of some FS biz and then I was driving home and wanted a 2nd cup, so I called her back and hit it again! Thanks BigDog! Nice girl but a bit paranoid. I saw at least 5 other girls when in the area, Nene and some others but I was drained.I had a dream Katie cost me 3 she said she will catch for another 2 I told her no but I'll let her have her anyway she was OK but she was into much of a hurry to go to the next customer.

Lperez123
02-11-16, 19:23
Her phone blew up she had so many calls. She could not possibly answer them all.

Keep trying.Thank you for supplying us with the phone number from these new girls but I keep talking to Victoria but I can get together she's busy she said she was going to call me back but she never did.

BigBadDog69
02-11-16, 19:33
I took the liberty of calling this girl right away and I am glad I did. Cute and thin. With a nice p*ssy. We took care of some FS biz and then I was driving home and wanted a 2nd cup, so I called her back and hit it again! Thanks BigDog! Nice girl but a bit paranoid. I saw at least 5 other girls when in the area, Nene and some others but I was drained.Last week she was banging a guy. After they were done he pulls out his badge.

He was a cop but he was cool with her. This, the paranoid a little

Met many cops who use the services.

The only time they bother them is when the get complaints.

Dogg561
02-11-16, 21:01
Had a dream tonight. Was being ridden by Darcy and get a text from Katie. Due to being "tied up" had to take a rain check. She must have been busy. Reviews?

Dogg561
02-12-16, 09:22

305-896-5245.

From Russia.If this is the Katie with the rebel flag tattoo, just be careful and get the services before you compensate. Might be the same girl who ran with my dough about 3 weeks back. Was super hot, so worth it.

ZackChoora
02-12-16, 18:26

305-896-5245.

From Russia.What was the damage bro? How much love she asked for BBBJCIMWS.

SupaHorny
02-12-16, 18:29
My usual stroll taking the Trail on the way home spotted NaNa, Shay, Stephanie aka Star and Melissa "V". Our favorite uncle was visiting all over the area. There was 3-4 Unknown SWers also one shopping for furniture another was shopping for Honey Buns and the another curly hair Latina was buying gas with no car at Chevron.

Be Safe and Monger on. Another report coming as soon as I walk up from my dream.

Melvin Smiley
02-12-16, 18:44
She was totally strung out and kinda filthy. Also, that tight puss isn't tight anymore, totally cored out, super high miles for a young girl. Damage was 60 for BBBJ and CFS. Might repeat if totally desperate. Stay safe fellas.

TonyTc
02-12-16, 19:08
Last week she was banging a guy. After they were done he pulls out his badge.

He was a cop but he was cool with her. This, the paranoid a little

Met many cops who use the services.

The only time they bother them is when the get complaints.Years ago I was doing the deed in my car on Singer Island with a WSW. Just after we finished, I was surrounded by a couple of patrol cars. They asked me if I paid her and I lied and said I picked her up in a local bar. The cop said she was a SW and the girlfriend of a fellow officer. He told me to scram and I gladly complied.

Recently, one of my favs from BP said she has 2 local cops as regulars. If you think you're fairly street smart, the men in blue are way ahead of us. They know where to find all the nice pussy.

ZackChoora
02-12-16, 20:35
She was totally strung out and kinda filthy. Also, that tight puss isn't tight anymore, totally cored out, super high miles for a young girl. Damage was 60 for BBBJ and CFS. Might repeat if totally desperate. Stay safe fellas.That bad. I was thinking of giving her a call over weekend. But oh well.

BigBadDog69
02-12-16, 21:14
If this is the Katie with the rebel flag tattoo, just be careful and get the services before you compensate. Might be the same girl who ran with my dough about 3 weeks back. Was super hot, so worth it.She was the best BJ I ever had.

BigBadDog69
02-12-16, 21:16
What was the damage bro? How much love she asked for BBBJCIMWS.But, I never pay more than $20.

EVER.

$30 for FS.

This is all I have.

BigBadDog69
02-12-16, 21:55
If this is the Katie with the rebel flag tattoo, just be careful and get the services before you compensate. Might be the same girl who ran with my dough about 3 weeks back. Was super hot, so worth it.Heavy Russian accent?

MrP0V
02-13-16, 03:27
She was totally strung out and kinda filthy. Also, that tight puss isn't tight anymore, totally cored out, super high miles for a young girl. Damage was 60 for BBBJ and CFS. Might repeat if totally desperate. Stay safe fellas.Same experience with her paranoid and strung out never dealing with her again.

Streethustler
02-13-16, 03:32
She was totally strung out and kinda filthy. Also, that tight puss isn't tight anymore, totally cored out, super high miles for a young girl. Damage was 60 for BBBJ and CFS. Might repeat if totally desperate. Stay safe fellas.Very high miles. I personally worn that out. Next.

BigBadDog69
02-13-16, 07:19
She was totally strung out and kinda filthy. Also, that tight puss isn't tight anymore, totally cored out, super high miles for a young girl. Damage was 60 for BBBJ and CFS. Might repeat if totally desperate. Stay safe fellas.Sorry to hear this. She had been clean for a few weeks. Guess she has fallen back to her old ways.

There are some good girls working out of that hotel tho.

GuyLooking
02-13-16, 08:40
WOW I've BEEN LOOSING INTEREST WORKING LONG DAYS 12-14 HRS WAS TRAVELING ALOT FOR WORK AND JUST NOT LOOKING TO TAKE THE RISK WITH THESE GIRLS ANYMORE LOL.

BUT THE PIC OF NIKKI OR VICTORIA CHICK WOW ILL TAKE A RISK ON THAT TEXTED THAT NUMBER AND THE RUSSSIAN 305 THIS MORNING HOPE TO GET BACK IN THE GAME ANYONE GOT SOME.

GOOD RELIABLE DIGITS PLEASE SHARE thanks.

WAS ON THE TRAIL AND WESTGATE YESTERDAY RUSH HR 5 ISH didn't SEE MUCH.

BE SAFE MONGER ON.

Melvin Smiley
02-13-16, 08:46
Very high miles. I personally worn that out. Next.Yo Hustler, I must of seen her right after you finished, pussy was lookin like the Lincoln Tunnel!! I agree. Next.

BigBadDog69
02-13-16, 08:50
Sorry to hear this. She had been clean for a few weeks. Guess she has fallen back to her old ways.

There are some good girls working out of that hotel tho.Checked her. She is clean. Not using.

Melvin Smiley
02-13-16, 08:52
Met her at see liquor, didn't really look like my kinda ho, but fuck it. 40 got me BBBJ plus FS. Yo this girl loves to get her puss wrecked!! I can't remember fuckin another SW that hard, took all the wood with no problem, broke the condom and finished with a CP. No drama, I'll def give her another shot!! Stay safe.

Dogg561
02-13-16, 09:09
Heavy Russian accent?The ripoff Kate or Katie didn't have a Russian accent, LOL. But she did have a nice rack.

Melvin Smiley
02-13-16, 10:04
Checked her. She is clean. Not using.Dog, you always post up good shit and your contacts are always legit, but with all due respect, the ONLY reason why these girls are fuckin and suckin for $$$ is to pay for there drug habits. In the 22 years that I've been in Florida I've probably scooped up 3-400 girls between SW and BP and they all hustle for there habit, none of them have shit, not even cars or there own apartments. It's just the way it is. Peace.

GuyLooking
02-13-16, 11:18
Checked her. She is clean. Not using.Dogg you got a way to reach her (the girl in the pic) victoria or nikki? Other than the 561-6654 number.

Would (like most here) be forever greatful to toss that around a bit.

Thanks for any info and play safe sir.

GuyLooking
02-13-16, 11:22
Did a lakeworth dixie run saw some action around the turn by furniture store approx 3 girls 2 LSW 1 WSW no LEO in site but was serching for the girl in the pic nikki?

Didn't see her.

Donny2000
02-13-16, 11:45
But, I never pay more than $20.

EVER.

$30 for FS.

This is all I have.Paying 60 cents is crazy. 20 beans plus a pack of smokes, a coke. FS.

BigBadDog69
02-13-16, 11:55
Dogg you got a way to reach her (the girl in the pic) victoria or nikki? Other than the 561-6654 number.

Would (like most here) be forever greatful to toss that around a bit.

Thanks for any info and play safe sir.Real name is Victoria.

That is my only contact I can give out.

She got very busy. Gave her crap today becuz some guys weren't happy.

She's clean. I checked.

Comes out around 9:30-10 am around 17th and Federal. Then throughout the day.

Good luck.

GuyLooking
02-13-16, 15:08
Real name is Victoria.

That is my only contact I can give out.

She got very busy. Gave her crap today becuz some guys weren't happy.

She's clean. I checked.

Comes out around 9:30-10 am around 17th and Federal. Then throughout the day.

Good luck.Much thanks.

Dog.

SupaHorny
02-13-16, 16:26
So finally met up with Katie because her roommate Victoria flaked out. I made the scoop and did my checks now her way of checking is right to BBBJ as I was driving off. Then we saw our uncle so she had stop for a little. Anyways she saw a fast food place and said she will make it fun if I get her a combo# so we hit the drive thru got some good before the deed. We jump in the back and my hat goes on because she already had my soldier standing at attention. She wanted me to start pounding Doggie style and I figured out why. As I was fucking her as hard as I can I heard her moan weird like her mouth was full, WTF this was a first, she was eating the French fries and saying "fuck me harder and faster" at the same time. I was like girl did you eat anything all day and she was no hell all my money goes to my meds. Anyways, that shit was HILARIOUS!

BTW both her and Victoria are in heavy meds. I saw some guy delivering when I dropped her off. I will definitely repeat but from all the activity in that area there is no way they will be around for long so get it while it's here Mongers.

.4 and a combo for excellent service with a laugh is a great thing. She is from Russia and the accent can be heavy sometimes.

BigBadDog69
02-13-16, 16:36
So finally met up with Katie because her roommate Victoria flaked out. I made the scoop and did my checks now her way of checking is right to BBBJ as I was driving off. Then we saw our uncle so she had stop for a little. Anyways she saw a fast food place and said she will make it fun if I get her a combo# so we hit the drive thru got some good before the deed. We jump in the back and my hat goes on because she already had my soldier standing at attention. She wanted me to start pounding Doggie style and I figured out why. As I was fucking her as hard as I can I heard her moan weird like her mouth was full, WTF this was a first, she was eating the French fries and saying "fuck me harder and faster" at the same time. I was like girl did you eat anything all day and she was no hell all my money goes to my meds. Anyways, that shit was HILARIOUS!

BTW both her and Victoria are in heavy meds. I saw some guy delivering when I dropped her off. I will definite repeat but from all the activity in that area there is no way they will be around for long so get it while it's here Mongers.Yeah.

We shacking up Monday.

She likes it in the ass, too.

Sfla09
02-13-16, 18:34
I had a dream with Nikki late / early morning Friday and left her phone in my car. Any ideas on what to do?

Sfla09
02-13-16, 18:38
Was with Nikki that hangs out around the shopping center on Dixie, left her phone in my car. Any ideas on what to do with it?

GuyLooking
02-13-16, 20:56
Was with Nikki that hangs out around the shopping center on Dixie, left her phone in my car. Any ideas on what to do with it?Yeah erase my number. lol

BigBadDog69
02-13-16, 21:38
Was with Nikki that hangs out around the shopping center on Dixie, left her phone in my car. Any ideas on what to do with it?Not the same person. There is another Victoria who is blonde that also stays with Victoria and goes by 'V'.

I was on the phone with Victoria today. She has not lost her phone.

ZackChoora
02-14-16, 00:07

BTW both her and Victoria are in heavy meds. I saw some guy delivering when I dropped her off. I will definitely repeat but from all the activity in that area there is no way they will be around for long so get it while it's here Mongers.

.4 and a combo for excellent service with a laugh is a great thing. She is from Russia and the accent can be heavy sometimes.Any pic of this Rusky Katie.

Sfla09
02-14-16, 02:41
Not the same person. There is another Victoria who is blonde that also stays with Victoria and goes by 'V'.

I was on the phone with Victoria today. She has not lost her phone.Yeah not the same person as who you are talking about, but she also goes by Nikki.

Streethustler
02-14-16, 10:42
Much thanks.

Dog.Victoria is not shooting up (used to. Been "clean" as of recent) but using H. Snorting it and on the glass dick.

DarkRaijin
02-14-16, 20:39
Met Brookie, Mitchell and margret last night. Did cfs with mitchell; other two. 2 plus few bux tip. M-trail was pretty dead saw maybe 1 fat BSW so massive pass. Attached pix of mitchell. I do have digits of Brookie. Nice submissive WSW; BJ a tad bit teethy for my taste but ya know once in a while from my nothern adventures like getting my tool sawwed off. Lawlll.

Margret was complete opposite don't drive my head; no wondering etc etc so ofcouse no tips for her.

SupaHorny
02-15-16, 00:01
Met Brookie, Mitchell and margret last night. Did cfs with mitchell; other two. 2 plus few bux tip. M-trail was pretty dead saw maybe 1 fat BSW so massive pass. Attached pix of mitchell. I do have digits of Brookie. Nice submissive WSW; BJ a tad bit teethy for my taste but ya know once in a while from my nothern adventures like getting my tool sawwed off. Lawlll.

Margret was complete opposite don't drive my head; no wondering etc etc so ofcouse no tips for her.Her name is Melissa V, she has been around for years. Many of you know her from Allie/Alexandria aka Jersey's girlfriend. She has been out walking a lot recently.

Dogg561
02-15-16, 08:41
Got texts all night from Katie, pfft. Decided to hit that up early so give her a ring at 6 am. Pick her up and decide to go in. All the girls are there getting ready for the day. What a f*ed up situation. Hit the bathroom for privacy, but shit all over. Both of us are paranoid but get the deed done. So not worth the trouble when alls you can think about is the SWAT team busting in on you, LOL. I'm done with that. Nice peeps, but holy shit. Sorry, no pics, too nervous. Not totally sure it was Katie, although so said she was. Said she was from Ohio, think "Katie" was getting dressed and I got her sub.

BigBadDog69
02-15-16, 09:53
Got texts all night from Katie, pfft. Decided to hit that up early so give her a ring at 6 am. Pick her up and decide to go in. All the girls are there getting ready for the day. What a f*ed up situation. Hit the bathroom for privacy, but shit all over. Both of us are paranoid but get the deed done. So not worth the trouble when alls you can think about is the SWAT team busting in on you, LOL. I'm done with that. Nice peeps, but holy shit. Sorry, no pics, too nervous. Not totally sure it was Katie, although so said she was. Said she was from Ohio, think "Katie" was getting dressed and I got her sub.Katie is from Ohio.

Russian accent.

They all work out of that room. About a dozen of them

I have a lunch date with her today.

I would never go in that room. You're asking for trouble.

I would be a nervous wreck with what is in that room

BigBadDog69
02-15-16, 13:37
Had a lunch date with Katie today. She was completely out of it. Passed Victoria on the way to the Congress. Victoria calls me when she sees my car. I turn around and drop off Katie as she was so strung out I wasn't going to have any fun with her anyway. Turn around and grab Victoria at the car wash. She was no better. Needed meds. So did Katie.

I think I'm done with both of them. At this point I'll take Brandy.

Candy habit for the room. Over 3 G a day. Yes folks that's a day.

Just don't believe it. Both of them candy sick

Dogg561
02-15-16, 14:06
Had a lunch date with Katie today. She was completely out of it. Passed Victoria on the way to the Congress. Victoria calls me when she sees my car. I turn around and drop off Katie as she was so strung out I wasn't going to have any fun with her anyway. Turn around and grab Victoria at the car wash. She was no better. Needed meds. So did Katie.

Just don't believe it. Both of them candy sickThat's exactly how I saw it, they are out of it and back to my stable regulars!!

SupaHorny
02-15-16, 16:20
That's exactly how I saw it, they are out of it and back to my stable regulars!!Like I said the first day that I went over there to pick up Victoria and saw all the activity it was obvious that some fucked up shit was going on. I left the area because it won't be long before they all get busted. Its sad because those girls can be really fun at those low rates. We all knew about a spot like this one before and it got busted up so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. LOL.

Dogg561
02-15-16, 16:45

Just don't believe it. Both of them candy sickYeah Brandy is looking better and better these days. She hasn't picked up her phone lately for me. I thinks she's pissed at me because I passed her over for Bree one day and they are mad at each other. Who knows, I like my shit swallowed.

GuyLooking
02-15-16, 18:31
So the Russian with the 305 number blew my phone up all night (never met these girls yet) but sooo want to taste their action LOL so I text her back early 5 am agree to meet a block east of there hotel circle the area abot 4-5.

Times while texting back and forth finally get tired text her tell I'm going to pickup another girl walking since she never showed she texts back about 40 minutes later says ok.

I just don't like to have my monger rig circle the area forever also bothering the decent folk out jogging and such.

In MY DREAM she wanted 60 I said ill test the mic skillz for 30 she said 40 and I film it for my collection thinking I'm overpaying?

Anyway does anyone think the victoria cutie can be gotten in a room for around100 for a couple hrs with pics or are they to far gone for that to become a reality?

BigBadDog69
02-15-16, 18:51
So the Russian with the 305 number blew my phone up all night (never met these girls yet) but sooo want to taste their action LOL so I text her back early 5 am agree to meet a block east of there hotel circle the area abot 4-5.

Times while texting back and forth finally get tired text her tell I'm going to pickup another girl walking since she never showed she texts back about 40 minutes later says ok.

I just don't like to have my monger rig circle the area forever also bothering the decent folk out jogging and such.

In MY DREAM she wanted 60 I said ill test the mic skillz for 30 she said 40 and I film it for my collection thinking I'm overpaying?

Anyway does anyone think the victoria cutie can be gotten in a room for around100 for a couple hrs with pics or are they to far gone for that to become a reality?She wouldn't go with me today. She needed her meds and she would be gone too long. Both of them were a nightmare today.

I'm cutting the cord on both of them.

Jed1172
02-15-16, 19:20

Anyway does anyone think the victoria cutie can be gotten in a room for around100 for a couple hrs with pics or are they to far gone for that to become a reality?It sounds like if you catch her on a day before she's due for the next round of medication that you may be able to get her to do whatever. When they start slipping and sliding downhill this fast, timing becomes even more critical. You just want to catch her before she hits rock bottom. After that, you don't want to be anywhere near her. Too many experiences with that.

Jed1172
02-15-16, 19:24
She wouldn't go with me today. She needed her meds and she would be gone too long. Both of them were a nightmare today.

I'm cutting the cord on both of them.Probably the best and safest thing you can do BBD69. They get too bad too quick and they get dangerous and dumb. Most of us that have gone through that shit with someone usually finds that they can put you in a freaking bind worse than anyone else. It's one thing to worry about getting pinched, it's another to have to worry about calling them yourself when someone quits breathing on you. Not cool, not cool at all.

BigBadDog69
02-15-16, 19:32
It sounds like if you catch her on a day before she's due for the next round of medication that you may be able to get her to do whatever. When they start slipping and sliding downhill this fast, timing becomes even more critical. You just want to catch her before she hits rock bottom. After that, you don't want to be anywhere near her. Too many experiences with that.I picked her up to go to Congress. I turned around and dropped her off. I wasn't going to waste my time and money. She was in bad shape. Go sleep it off.

She started texting me about 4 pm again. I told her go away. She doesn't remember this morning.

Jed1172
02-15-16, 19:55
I picked her up to go to Congress. I turned around and dropped her off. I wasn't going to waste my time and money. She was in bad shape. Go sleep it off.

She started texting me about 4 pm again. I told her go away. She doesn't remember this morning.Yeah those meds really do create a true zombie apocalypse. People walking around fried out of their brains just looking for the next score.

Dogg561
02-15-16, 20:28

Anyway does anyone think the victoria cutie can be gotten in a room for around100 for a couple hrs with pics or are they to far gone for that to become a reality?You might if you catch her at right time, she will probably sleep on you for the last hour. Guessing she doesn't get much shut eye. Just meet her someplace away from HQ.

Indigo456
02-16-16, 19:35
She wouldn't go with me today. She needed her meds and she would be gone too long. Both of them were a nightmare today.

I'm cutting the cord on both of them.Like as in last year. H or no H, she's a hot mess.

Melvin Smiley
02-16-16, 19:50
Scooped her at the Scandia, 25 got me a BBBJCIM, and a funny ass video of her tryin to swallow a giant load, no problems and no drama, stay safe.

BigBadDog69
02-17-16, 09:54
Scooped her at the Scandia, 25 got me a BBBJCIM, and a funny ass video of her tryin to swallow a giant load, no problems and no drama, stay safe.Where is the video?

Melvin Smiley
02-17-16, 13:05
Where is the video?Yo I'll get it up on porn hub and post the link.

Yayo76
02-17-16, 19:29
Love the stable of hoes over by 17's don't remember the name but sampled one around 2 today vid will be on the hub once I have time. Does anyone know of a good hourly motel in that area?

BigBadDog69
02-18-16, 15:59
I chased this girl around from 10th Ave and to 15th Ave S.

Long strawberry blonde hair to her waist. Pink shorts, black and gray coat on.

She ended up hanging at the laundromat at 15 thS.

Dog wanted some but she was not giving it up.

Who is she?

Melvin Smiley
02-18-16, 16:33
I chased this girl around from 10th Ave and to 15th Ave S.

Long strawberry blonde hair to her waist. Pink shorts, black and gray coat on.

She ended up hanging at the laundromat at 15 thS.

Dog wanted some but she was not giving it up.

Who is she?Any chance it was Heather AKA Serena AKA Redd?

SupaHorny
02-18-16, 17:47
Driving north on the Dixie past BK and saw North Carolina Brie L standing by the bus stop on the corner of 8th North. The bus stopped but she didn't get on. LOL, I had her too many times to count so I kept driving. She was looking good with a little extra weight from her recent vacation. White top and light blue jeans. Happy hunting.

Dogg561
02-18-16, 21:22
Stopped by the furniture store tonight around 6 ish. Saw Katie by HQ and passed her up. Picked up one of my regulars for some quick release and she tells me Sheriff did a roundup this afternoon and picked up 8 including skinny Bree (Brittney). She said they had a sheet of pics and we're just checking them off as they picked them up for various things. Sting in area, so I wouldn't pick up strangers at this point. Hope LEO didn't get my text, LOL. By the way that phone someone said was left in their car probably belongs to Brandy. If so pm me and let's get it back to her. Be safe fellow mongers!

SupaHorny
02-18-16, 22:03
Looking like all the activity in the area has started our good ole Uncle to start cleaning up.

NaNa, Brittney and some girls that I have never seen named Laura and Kathleen just got checked into the graybar hotel. More keeps getting added to the site every 30 minutes. If you are a smart Monger you should know what comes with the next phase of cleaning. LOL.

Member #5534
02-18-16, 23:02
Looking like all the activity in the area has started our good ole Uncle to start cleaning up.

NaNa, Brittney and some girls that I have never seen named Laura and Kathleen just got checked into the graybar hotel. More keeps getting added to the site every 30 minutes. If you are a smart Monger you should know what comes with the next phase of cleaning. LOL.Something similar was going on in Hallandale this afternoon, you can actually see the bait in that thread. So Brie from NC got out, I've seen her way too many times too, good times though.

SupaHorny
02-18-16, 23:34
Something similar was going on in Hallandale this afternoon, you can actually see the bait in that thread. So Brie from NC got out, I've seen her way too many times too, good times though.Yeah man Brie used to be the best when she first started but I stopped messing with her last year before she went away because she says her new man only allows her to do CBJ. I was like WTF Brie anyways went for it then after that I met her at her room and she came with that CBJ shit again so I left. If she would go back to BBBJ then I will be back. Someone let me know what she does because I don't know is she with her man anymore so she may go back to BBBJ.

ZackChoora
02-19-16, 07:57
I was about to have a dream yesterday with Katie, Picked her and then she wanted to get some from 24/7 store and asked for money I gave her 5 and she was like its cost 10 and I was I will get it you stay. Anyway she went to the store and I left. She was in bad condition. Smelled really bad and acted really scared like someone is after her. Went to military and had a dream with girl named jessie. . 25 for BBBJCIM and went home called a night.

Sleeper 100
02-19-16, 13:16
Yeah man Brie used to be the best when she first started but I stopped messing with her last year before she went away because she says her new man only allows her to do CBJ. I was like WTF Brie anyways went for it then after that I met her at her room and she came with that CBJ shit again so I left. If she would go back to BBBJ then I will be back. Someone let me know what she does because I don't know is she with her man anymore so she may go back to BBBJ.I had this little animal BBBJCIM for. 3 two days ago. She is bullshitting you.

BigBadDog69
02-19-16, 13:38
I was about to have a dream yesterday with Katie, Picked her and then she wanted to get some from 24/7 store and asked for money I gave her 5 and she was like its cost 10 and I was I will get it you stay. Anyway she went to the store and I left. She was in bad condition. Smelled really bad and acted really scared like someone is after her. Went to military and had a dream with girl named jessie. . 25 for BBBJCIM and went home called a night.Yeah, I picked her up the other day. Turned around and dropped her off. She was out of it. I don't think they take too many showers in that room.

Pbtc1
02-19-16, 14:15
Yeah man Brie used to be the best when she first started but I stopped messing with her last year before she went away because she says her new man only allows her to do CBJ.Damn, now that's true love when your man cares about you like that, she better hold on to him, what a fuckin prince!

Streethustler
02-19-16, 15:49
Yeah, I picked her up the other day. Turned around and dropped her off. She was out of it. I don't think they take too many showers in that room.Had 2 dates with her. Thats it. Off my list. Super-duper paranoid. Rushing me to finish. Won't pick up anyone from that dump. Only a matter of time before the door gets kicked in and the entire inventory gets picked up. They all need a vaycay quite frankly. Terrible service from that location. Cut them all off - waste of time

BigBadDog69
02-19-16, 16:03
Had 2 dates with her. Thats it. Off my list. Super-duper paranoid. Rushing me to finish. Won't pick up anyone from that dump. Only a matter of time before the door gets kicked in and the entire inventory gets picked up. They all need a vaycay quite frankly. Terrible service from that location. Cut them all off - waste of timeI agree StreetHustler. I cut the cord. They are getting dangerous. In a stupor all the time. Just wanting candy saying I'm sick. Bad hygiene. So, if your BB that pussy you're BB all the other guys jizz too.

They are not bathing they just want drugs now.

Streethustler
02-19-16, 16:21
I agree StreetHustler. I cut the cord. They are getting dangerous. In a stupor all the time. Just wanting candy saying I'm sick. Bad hygiene. So, if your BB that pussy you're BB all the other guys jizz too.

They are not bathing they just want drugs now.I'm sure they ALL are getting the cream pies filled all day. They are soooo desperate to get it. Smoke smoke smoke smoke to no end. Thats all that matters. The hell with a bath, clean clothes or service. I remember some of the girls, low miles. Service was fantastic. Yea that was then. They all look like sh*t. I agree, BBD I've cut that cord.

SupaHorny
02-19-16, 17:50
I had this little animal BBBJCIM for. 3 two days ago. She is bullshitting you.I guess I might have to pick up Brie when I see her again. She must have left that dude and that was last year she did that CBJ thing before she went away on her extended vacation.

Dogg561
02-19-16, 18:24
Yeah, I picked her up the other day. Turned around and dropped her off. She was out of it. I don't think they take too many showers in that room.Damm, come to think of it the shower stall was bone dry.

DarkRaijin
02-19-16, 21:39
Met Russian katie thanks to 69 on president's day early am hrs. Katie herself is in bad shape. Was super paranoid said there is a warrant out for her arrest. Her pimp told her tambien to not bring clients to room. Had rx all on table; and all katie's gfs were thinking if pimp looks away they may snag some. She has 2 good looking gf's I won't mind hitting. We'll see tomorrow. Till then gents stay safe.

Sammil Adams
02-20-16, 01:16
Jen Mc saw her on the little dope street near 8th south next ti dixie. This was a little while back. Had errands to run but got to speak to her. Hottest, gorgeous eyes I have noticed from research and her face in person did not disappoint. She said she had a room nearby. Damn timing! Its nice to know you have the chance and the first time is always the memorable dream. They are out there. We like variety. Safe as always.

BigBadDog69
02-20-16, 06:14
Met Russian katie thanks to 69 on president's day early am hrs. Katie herself is in bad shape. Was super paranoid said there is a warrant out for her arrest. Her pimp told her tambien to not bring clients to room. Had rx all on table; and all katie's gfs were thinking if pimp looks away they may snag some. She has 2 good looking gf's I won't mind hitting. We'll see tomorrow. Till then gents stay safe.Too bad these girls went downhill so fast. There are so many working out of that room. Hygiene has gone out the window. All they care about is how fast they can get back and get their meds.

It's a shame. There was so much potential.

Now, Dog, is looking for some new meat. Any suggestions?

DarkRaijin
02-20-16, 20:26
Too bad these girls went downhill so fast. There are so many working out of that room. Hygiene has gone out the window. All they care about is how fast they can get back and get their meds.

It's a shame. There was so much potential.

Now, Dog, is looking for some new meat. Any suggestions?Have you met Sarah. She has a nice grab-able ass. I know typical WSW name. She is blonde about 35. But is not bone skinny or spinner type. Has good pair of tits on her. I will take pix next time (if) I see her. Saw her tambien on Monday around 6 am. Got a BJ for. 22 would repeat as she pays good attention to the boys.

Safe hunts gents.

Gringo2123
02-21-16, 08:42
Had to be up on the island of Palm Beach for work Saturday so took the scenic route back, Ran into Avery near the famous furniture store, 20 years old, thick, with an ass and a half. After LEO check gave me the menu prices of 40 for bbj and 60 for sex. I of course offered 40 for both, she refused but after I said I'll just take you back, she readily agreed. Please don't over pay and ruin it for cheap ole bastards like myself. Very nice girl, GFE, bbj, cowgirl, missionary. Two thumbs up from old gringo. Enjoy photos of the phat lipless cooter.

DarkRaijin
02-21-16, 17:58
Ended up in LW town around 10 pm. Saw stephany walking after few rounds on dxy. Did cfs for. 35 pix attached. Girl has nice phat ass to grab and no marks. Cunny was wet. After our deed stepped to m-trail. Saw a super tite hoe around kfc. But was with a chamos. Told me "was going on a mission and be back in 15 minutes". I suggested "tac deployment with me will be much more in your strategic alignment" . LOL. Was back to Jorge Lopez style "wait for me 15 minutes me worth it" lawlll. We all know its streets neither I did nor she.

On and katie note; tried to ask her if I can get intro to her gf. "Sleeping"; "not here" and tons other excuses. Fukin passed. Wanted to just tell her flat out. I fuked you I don't want you any more. Have a gf hit me up else your not getting extra $ off me dumb ass meth hoe.

LEO activity was minimal in both loops last night.

BigBadDog69
02-21-16, 20:25
Dropped a guy off at his parents house. 16 thS and Federal. He said his parents are sick and tired of guys getting blow jobs in front of their house.

And Hotel Hell on the corner. All the neighbors are aware. Only a matter of time.

As far as Katie. After the last time I dropped her off because she was so out of it. Told her to delete my number. There are still a lot of different girls there. I do not go there at night so I'm probably missing some of the girls. If anyone has someone they would like to share please.

Still trying to get Asia. She has turned into a Unicorn.

BigBadDog69
02-22-16, 20:29
This road has been down many times before.

Melvin Smiley
02-23-16, 00:35
Got a text from this ho and made the mistake of picking her grimy ass up. Right from the start she starts vying and whining about being hungry and dope sick, but can't suck or fuck!! I opened my back door to get her stuff out of my car and that quik she jacked a $50 I had stashed in my console. I actually caught her before she got away but the little ho was so pathetic I just told her to keep the fucking $ and get out of my sight. Lesson learned, Stay safe fellas.

MrP0V
02-23-16, 04:34
Got a text from this ho and made the mistake of picking her grimy ass up. Right from the start she starts vying and whining about being hungry and dope sick, but can't suck or fuck!! I opened my back door to get her stuff out of my car and that quik she jacked a $50 I had stashed in my console. I actually caught her before she got away but the little ho was so pathetic I just told her to keep the fucking $ and get out of my sight. Lesson learned, Stay safe fellas.Same act with me cried for food so I let her get food before the deed. When it came time she wanted more money and complained about fucking and sucking I told her I'm dropping you off fuck that she's wore the fuck out anyway.

BigBadDog69
02-23-16, 06:29
Got a text from this ho and made the mistake of picking her grimy ass up. Right from the start she starts vying and whining about being hungry and dope sick, but can't suck or fuck!! I opened my back door to get her stuff out of my car and that quik she jacked a $50 I had stashed in my console. I actually caught her before she got away but the little ho was so pathetic I just told her to keep the fucking $ and get out of my sight. Lesson learned, Stay safe fellas.Yeah,

She did the same to me last time. Dope sick, service sucked. I don't waste my time with her anymore. The drugs really got all those girls at the hotel.

It's a shame. I would stay away from them. Not worth it. The dope is all they want.

Streethustler
02-23-16, 09:24
This road has been down many times before.It's amazing to me that anyone is still going there. I'm sure that they are probably monitoring the place and collecting license plates numbers. Be smart guys. The service is not going to improve and someone is going to do something stupid. Be safe be smart.

Melvin Smiley
02-23-16, 12:34
After dealin with sorry ass Vikki last night I decided to try the Trail. Right at Cresthaven I spot Asia, hit a you and made the scoop. She's wearing short shorts and a hoodie lookin real cute. We park at Winn Dix and hit the backseat for BBBJ and FS. The puss was fat and killer to fuck!! Gave her 40 and got a contact number that's she needs to put $ on. She also made it a point to lmk what hotel she stays at so I can try to see her again. Next time I'll def do Congress motel for some serious fuckin!! BTW, I saw her at 11 am and she is still out, I dropped her at Mc'ds. Stay safe.

Ldubmo
02-23-16, 18:23
Furniture store.

Fake Latin chick.

3 dudes in Chrysler minivan.

Sfla09
02-23-16, 20:39
Really curious if anyone saw a young slender girl with darker hair walking late last night around midnight. She was in between 6 ave south and lake ave, I believe around 3rd south. She had on black shorts and tennis shoes on kinda like nikes I believe. Any info on her? You can dm me if you would like. Couldn't partake cause of a cop hanging out in a plaza watching the streets. Thanks in advance.