PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

ScottFromFL
05-09-20, 12:44
Who wants to bless nana with a GB with me? She has exspressed it many of times. We can take care of her. Pm me.

Viking561
05-09-20, 13:53
Anyone know this younger latin girl, she's probably 20 yrs and walks near the Lk Worth / West Polm border on Dix.I've picked her up before north of Forrest hill. She walks with Sara z.

DogGit561
05-09-20, 23:29
When would this happen?

Who wants to bless nana with a GB with me? She has exspressed it many of times. We can take care of her. Pm me.

OnlyCarDates
05-10-20, 06:35
I've picked her up before north of Forrest hill. She walks with Sara z.Yeah the girl was super weird, approached me at CVS and asked for a ride but once in the car wouldn't do LEO check wouldn't do anything without money upfront, wanted 50/60 for BJ and immediately said no Cim, at that point I just dropped her off.

Streethustler
05-10-20, 12:27
Yeah the girl was super weird, approached me at CVS and asked for a ride but once in the car wouldn't do LEO check wouldn't do anything without money upfront, wanted 50/60 for BJ and immediately said no Cim, at that point I just dropped her off.Zeze is waste of time. Hood AF. Don't let her age fool you. This old timer has been in the game since her early teens. So you can only imagine the fine people who has tutored and mentored her to be the nice person who will hustle you out of your money. She been custody many times and is a provider of intel. I'd fine other entertainment, she ain't it.

SailFish69
05-10-20, 15:13
Read all amazing reports on Nan Any contact please feel free to pm if you will. I like to play it safe so not usually a SW guy only because more of a gamble but Nana seems exactly what the doctor ordered plus the comparison picks. I love a nice meaty peach. I wish Martin Cty had more of a scene.

Stay safe.

BillyBob000
05-11-20, 09:50
I've seen Nana about half a dozen times. Some of the best things about her, besides her skills and physical attributes, are that she's genuinely nice. She doesn't rob people, she doesn't have open wounds that she tries to conceal by stuffing makeup into the wounds & she's free of deadly diseasesBut she is a master thief and even pickpocket believe it or not. But if she likes you, then not to much to worry about.

BillyBob000
05-11-20, 10:17
I got a BJ from her months ago. She has a banging body. Thanks for the pictures.Kelly from New York? LOL. You mean Kellie from Loxahatchee LOL. She has never even been to New York LOL. She is now a 100% Do not fly now.

ZaneBrain
05-11-20, 15:26
But she is a master thief and even pickpocket believe it or not. But if she likes you, then not to much to worry about.LOL this is funny. I saw her 2 times in the past then blew her off once when she was waving at me. Few months ago I picked her up and she snatched my wallet, could t believe it. It was secure in console but my mistake for not following all rules. All she got was an old wallet and some credit cards that got cancelled shortly after, impressive move tho LOL, not mad.

HD Murdock
05-12-20, 23:18
Gents:

The day after my Marquita fiasco, I went hunting again. Cruised for several hours this time too. Was about to throw in the towel, then I spotted Kelly on 17th. Scooped her up. Blonde, spinner, 21 years old, great tits, nice meaty vagheen. Very nice and pleasant to talk to. Obvious candy usage. But she was coherent. Probably a really nice piece when she started in the biz. Got to the hotel. She was very accommodating.decent head game, nice ball sucking, I hit it mish and K9. She can take some dick. Finished her off with the JD Signature Facial Blast which she happily took. I paid the standard rate plus a little more for pics and video. Gave her a little tip too for being so accommodating. She did request no face shots posted. Too bad. I gave her a nice plastering. It's always nice to ball a 21 years old at 50+. I would scoop her again. Enjoy the pics.

JD.The first pic shows enough roast beef to make a sandwich.

BillyBob000
05-14-20, 00:39
Gents:

The day after my Marquita fiasco, I went hunting again. Cruised for several hours this time too. Was about to throw in the towel, then I spotted Kelly on 17th. Scooped her up. Blonde, spinner, 21 years old, great tits, nice meaty vagheen. Very nice and pleasant to talk to. Obvious candy usage. But she was coherent. Probably a really nice piece when she started in the biz. Got to the hotel. She was very accommodating.decent head game, nice ball sucking, I hit it mish and K9. She can take some dick. Finished her off with the JD Signature Facial Blast which she happily took. I paid the standard rate plus a little more for pics and video. Gave her a little tip too for being so accommodating. She did request no face shots posted. Too bad. I gave her a nice plastering. It's always nice to ball a 21 years old at 50+. I would scoop her again. Enjoy the pics.

JD.Good thing you had that rain coat on. But I would still get checked out just in case. Bad bad news on this one. So hit the total do not fly zone around this time of this post.

DontGivUpThes
05-15-20, 06:13
Only saw one WSW on Federal near 14th Street and.

Where did they all go?

Never seen the picking so slim.

Nothing on Military Trail either.

Mchefkm
05-15-20, 07:50
Fellow mongers, safest hourly motel on Dixie? Looking for 2 hr. Session need a place to stretch out. Thanks in advance.

KoKoLo
05-16-20, 11:29
Fellow mongers, safest hourly motel on Dixie? Looking for 2 hr. Session need a place to stretch out. Thanks in advance.I have used the Budget Inn on Dixie south of 6th before for 56 $ for 2 hours. Fucking rooms are hot as hell and it takes a long time to cool them off. The travel Inn also has them by the hour but are a bit steep. Check out the New England Motel further south. TonyTc has indulged there with a harlot or two before, I banged Rhonda there several times when she used to stay there.

TurdMuffin
05-16-20, 21:21
I have used the Budget Inn on Dixie south of 6th before for 56 $ for 2 hours. Fucking rooms are hot as hell and it takes a long time to cool them off. The travel Inn also has them by the hour but are a bit steep. Check out the New England Motel further south. TonyTc has indulged there with a harlot or two before, I banged Rhonda there several times when she used to stay there.Huge thanks as always to Kokolo for intro to Rhonda. And can confirm that notel is clean and safe. Just a heads up Kokolo man your doxy Rhonda lost all her teeth. BUT her bod for some odd reason is still nice and firm. She caught some bastard's nut before me and had the gauls to tell me "not to nut inside" of her. Bud that was such a turn off; I anus plowed her thinking in ways of Turtle 2 movie "what would kokolo do" lulz.

Have not been able to make it up in your part of woods; for it is such a hit or miss. Eventually perhaps.

MrSosa2015
05-17-20, 08:16
Hey mongers there is this super skinny kinda tall blonde that I've Now seem several times walking near the checkers on Dixie.

Very very skinny I mean her legs are like as thick as my pinky! Pretty face beautiful blonde hair any intel on her? I'm tempted to indulge but when there that skinny I'm a little cautious I've seen her with and without her black handler any info is appreciated.

MiracleKid
05-17-20, 10:18
Hey mongers there is this super skinny kinda tall blonde that I've Now seem several times walking near the checkers on Dixie.

Very very skinny I mean her legs are like as thick as my pinky! Pretty face beautiful blonde hair any intel on her? I'm tempted to indulge but when there that skinny I'm a little cautious I've seen her with and without her black handler any info is appreciated.That definitely sounds like Heather K.

She's a great provider. Totally flat chested now, but she still wears a bra to stash stuff away. Whenever she uses she eventually goes below 100. When healthy & sober she gets back to 140.

Carl Spackler
05-17-20, 12:43
That definitely sounds like Heather K.

She's a great provider. Totally flat chested now, but she still wears a bra to stash stuff away. Whenever she uses she eventually goes below 100. When healthy & sober she gets back to 140.This is your lucky day, Miracle Kid, as I'm going to save you some money. I've seen Heather a couple of times and paid 40-60. An additional tip would get the back door. So, with more experience, you'll learn not to overpay.

On the other hand, if you are a seasoned monger, which I believe you are, then you're pimping the girl out to get a higher price. Sounds like a Capt Save-a-Hoe move to me.

MiracleKid
05-17-20, 12:51
This is your lucky day, Miracle Kid, as I'm going to save you some money. I've seen Heather a couple of times and paid 40-60. An additional tip would get the back door. So, with more experience, you'll learn not to overpay.

On the other hand, if you are a seasoned monger, which I believe you are, then you're pimping the girl out to get a higher price. Sounds like a Capt Save-a-Hoe move to me.What drugs are you on Carl Spackler? Or were you just born stupid?

You're making a lot of erroneous assumptions there. Who the fuck said I over paid for Heather K. Or anyone else?

Please, keep me out of your thoughts & out of your posts.

Streethustler
05-17-20, 17:22
This is your lucky day, Miracle Kid, as I'm going to save you some money. I've seen Heather a couple of times and paid 40-60. An additional tip would get the back door. So, with more experience, you'll learn not to overpay.

On the other hand, if you are a seasoned monger, which I believe you are, then you're pimping the girl out to get a higher price. Sounds like a Capt Save-a-Hoe move to me.You are right, MK is a seasoned player on the field. 100/140 was a reference to her fluctuations in weight not in donations. I picked up heather once. She was right about 100lbs, smelly with sores so I passed. I have heard she can a fun ride. Stay frosty.

MiracleKid
05-17-20, 18:21
You are right, MK is a seasoned player on the field. 100/140 was a reference to her fluctuations in weight not in donations. I picked up heather once. She was right about 100lbs, smelly with sores so I passed. I have heard she can a fun ride. Stay frosty.Sorry Carl, yes, I was indeed referring to her weight, since the original poster mentioned how skinny she was.

I've given her anywhere between $20 to $40. I may consider $60 for anal. She's a good girl.

TonyTc
05-17-20, 20:50
Sorry Carl, yes, I was indeed referring to her weight, since the original poster mentioned how skinny she was.

I've given her anywhere between $20 to $40. I may consider $60 for anal. She's a good girl.This may have been a misunderstanding, I don't go after the brethren in our fraternity but this post smelled bad to me. Sorry Miraclekid if I offended you. Apology accepted and feel free to PM me regarding new talent and I'll gladly respond accordingly.

Carl.

MrSosa2015
05-18-20, 10:47
Scooped her up on the trail near 10th ave, BBBJWCIM may take her off my list only causes she become a real pain in the ass, refuses action trophy photos, won't swallow and moans and groan if I don't give her at least 40. Seems she's getting tired of being in the game.

MrSosa2015
05-18-20, 10:50
Picked her up near the Burger King on the trail. As we know she's the "don't cum in my mouth" chick LOL. Usually gives a lousy BBBJ and wants at least 40. Well for the moment her BJs are a hell of a lot better, will only do CBJ and she dropped down to 20. She moves between waking the trail and dixie.

MrSosa2015
05-18-20, 11:00
An FYI Mongers seems she is now on Dixie / on list crawler but running with a really bad crowd, pulling some bait and switch and even with the kinda guys that will set you up for robbery or worse.

If you knew her from her Military trail days you know she was a great provider, shame stay safe.

DontGivUpThes
05-18-20, 11:06
Scooped her up on the trail near 10th ave, BBBJWCIM may take her off my list only causes she become a real pain in the ass, refuses action trophy photos, won't swallow and moans and groan if I don't give her at least 40. Seems she's getting tired of being in the game.She always looks to dirty for me to deal with.

Wouldn't waste my time or money. IMO.

BJS1475
05-18-20, 13:03
An FYI Mongers seems she is now on Dixie / on list crawler but running with a really bad crowd, pulling some bait and switch and even with the kinda guys that will set you up for robbery or worse.

If you knew her from her Military trail days you know she was a great provider, shame stay safe.Wow, the good ol days. Contact info on her? List crawler ad info?

Streethustler
05-18-20, 16:20
Picked her up near the Burger King on the trail. As we know she's the "don't cum in my mouth" chick LOL. Usually gives a lousy BBBJ and wants at least 40. Well for the moment her BJs are a hell of a lot better, will only do CBJ and she dropped down to 20. She moves between waking the trail and dixie.Thanks for the intel my brother. I usually see Bella on Dixie for the most part. I’ll give MT a drive by. I rode bella pretty well about a month ago. She took quite a pounding. I was actually impress. Didn't complain. Head was pretty decent. About a week ago I saw her on dixie. Looking like a hot mess yelling at some car attracting the wrong kind of attention, so I passed. You can tell she is definitely not into this at all. She usually DOA. I guess that what makes picking her up so amusing LOL. Sarah Z is pretty much the same way as well but I've a a few good fucks with her. You just have to have a strong pimp hand or they will do whatever they want. F-that!

Streethustler
05-18-20, 16:27

If you knew her from her Military trail days you know she was a great provider, shame stay safe.Thank you for adding to the community. I need to step up my game!

MrSosa2015
05-18-20, 18:05
Wow, the good ol days. Contact info on her? List crawler ad info?Go to list crawler and punch in this name Reina That's what she's been using but again proceed with caution.

MrSosa2015
05-18-20, 18:06
Thanks for the intel my brother. I usually see Bella on Dixie for the most part. Ill give MT a drive by. I rode bella pretty well about a month ago. She took quite a pounding. I was actually impress. Didn't complain. Head was pretty decent. About a week ago I saw her on dixie. Looking like a hot mess yelling at some car attracting the wrong kind of attention, so I passed. You can tell she is definitely not into this at all. She usually DOA. I guess that what makes picking her up so amusing LOL. Sarah Z is pretty much the same way as well but I've a a few good fucks with her. You just have to have a strong pimp hand or they will do whatever they want. F-that!I've seen Sarah Z many times something about her though gives me a bad vibe never picked her up Carla F is very clear about this she hates doing what she does she told me so the first time I picked her up.

BJS1475
05-19-20, 20:07
Go to list crawler and punch in this name Reina That's what she's been using but again proceed with caution.Always. Thanks.

BillyBob000
05-20-20, 04:56

Very very skinny I mean her legs are like as thick as my pinky! Pretty face beautiful blonde hair any intel on her? I'm tempted to indulge but when there that skinny I'm a little cautious I've seen her with and without her black handler any info is appreciated.Could. Be Kellie P. If it is wear a rain coat. She went Straight to Hell in the last year. With sores the size of silver dollars on her that she tries to hide.

BillyBob000
05-20-20, 05:06
Just seen the post on the general posts. Sad, she was great, only got to see her 2 times. But she was really chill, and a ton of fun. Very friendly girl. Sad to hear she is gone.

Streethustler
05-20-20, 11:08
Could. Be Kellie P. If it is wear a rain coat. She went Straight to Hell in the last year. With sores the size of silver dollars on her that she tries to hide.Not if she paid me.

MiracleKid
05-20-20, 12:16
Could. Be Kellie P. If it is wear a rain coat. She went Straight to Hell in the last year. With sores the size of silver dollars on her that she tries to hide.I doubt it's Kellie P. , as she's fearing for her life at the moment & staying off the streets & not posting. I've had several mongers private message me that they'd put their fists through her face if they ever saw her again or hit her with their car.

She recently hooked up with another dope boy, R.O.

This is her pattern. This is like the eight dope boy in a row that she "falls in love" with. They supply dope to her & sell her low key on the side. They keep her until they get sick & tired of her lies & attitude. She's been jumped & beat up before, but to my surprise, nothing worse yet.

So we probably won't see her for a long while. If ever.

LFDGuy
05-20-20, 14:38

Very very skinny I mean her legs are like as thick as my pinky! Pretty face beautiful blonde hair any intel on her? I'm tempted to indulge but when there that skinny I'm a little cautious I've seen her with and without her black handler any info is appreciated.I know who you are talking about and its not Kellie P. This chickb is skinner than Kellie P and acts like she might not be right in the mind. Seen her the other day walking with a heavier set blond.

BillyBob000
05-20-20, 23:06
I doubt it's Kellie P. , as she's fearing for her life at the moment & staying off the streets & not posting. I've had several mongers private message me that they'd put their fists through her face if they ever saw her again or hit her with their car.

She recently hooked up with another dope boy, R.O.

This is her pattern. This is like the eight dope boy in a row that she "falls in love" with. They supply dope to her & sell her low key on the side. They keep her until they get sick & tired of her lies & attitude. She's been jumped & beat up before, but to my surprise, nothing worse yet.

So we probably won't see her for a long while. If ever.Yes she has been hiding in Boynton. She does walk here and there. As her name is Mud already on the list. Most know to avoid her. I have also had many reports of people looking for her to settle debts and get revenge. She has lost her mind. I warned her before, when I first started hearing that she was sitting people. Up, this was just before she took a full on nose dive. I told her the worst thing she can do is to set up mongers to me robbed. I warned her I have known many girls that went down that road, and it never ends well for them. And the dope boys don't give a f* about you. It is crazy how fast she went to he'll. Never seen a girl drop as fast as her.

BillyBob000
05-20-20, 23:12
I know who you are talking about and its not Kellie P. This chickb is skinner than Kellie P and acts like she might not be right in the mind. Seen her the other day walking with a heavier set blond.I think I know just who your talking about. I don't remember her name, but I had seen her walking last year, and many reports about her. She was not as skinny as Kellie before, but close. Maybe she is going more down hill now, as Kellie is really scary skinny now. Like you don't even understand how Kellie can even walk anymore. Bones with skin stretched over them. But the part about her mind being off, tells me it's the girl I am thinking of. Wish I could remember her name. She always looked good, but many long time mongers warned me about her before, as she is bat shit crazy, and can be a really bad date sometimes. So I never picked her up.

BillyBob000
05-21-20, 01:12
Old walk down memory lane. From about 8 years ago. I wonder how many remember her. I miss her, she was a very sweet girl. With no limits. She would Doyle out anything you wanted, and felt so good too. Near her end she was bad off, missing teeth and all from candy use. Sad really, when she first started she was a knock out. But always stayed very sweet and you could trust her. Never would she take anything. She was super chill. Never a rush, I could let her pick up a days supply that was not much for her. Maybe 80 and she was good for a hotel all day or night. She did not care how long. I would take her for a whole weekend for 200 and she was happy to sleep in, have a shower at the ready, and bang almost non stop for days. And she was no star fish, she would get fully into it for hours. Take every load. Swallow, CIP. CIA. You name it she was happy to do it. I miss having a girl like her around. Early on before she showed signs of candy use I could take her out to eat to movies everything. I wish she could have quit her use. Sadly she did not make it. I seen her the day before she was gone for good. Before she left I asked her to be super careful as many are passing from that new shit that was going into the dope " Fentanyl" she said don't worry, I only get from one guy, and she trusted him. The next day Nana told me she passed from a shot laced with fentanyl. Super sad. I still miss her to this day. She was only you could have a real an intelligent conversation with which has become much more rare. Her spot never changed l, ALWAYS at 18th and Dix. For years. Right near Nana. These 2 are both Legends in that area. Lucky Nana is still here. Maybe due to her not playing with dope, and only rocks.

MiracleKid
05-21-20, 18:22
She always looks to dirty for me to deal with.

Wouldn't waste my time or money. IMO.I did Sarah M. A few months ago, just to say I did it. She was homeless at the time, so I threw her in the shower as soon as we arrived to home base. I checked her entire body for fleas & other parasites. She took cock up the vag without complaining & was happy to be my cum dumpster for 40. I would not repeat the experience. Been there, done that.

BootyPatrol
05-21-20, 21:39
South Mili drive found someone I haven't seen before. Veronica I believe. Down from Patterson, jersey.

Very quite, didn't really engage like the others.

Nice looking body, okay oral skills. Would repeat. She didn't push price so 30 it was. Didn't grab digits, but saw she has a phone and maybe a pimp or couldn't wait to make a call.

Saw a dark tone girl curly hair, kind of like Nana but looks way better. Wearing some tiger dress and looked really clean down by dix but it was in high traffic area and I've never seen her.

Dark curly hair past shoulder, dark skin tone, Latina maybe or mix, very pretty face, def down. Anyone know?

Trying to get utr's but I always throw the numbers out and regret it later. Nothings open this kind of sucks.

Streethustler
05-22-20, 04:18
Old walk down memory lane. From about 8 years ago. I wonder how many remember her. I miss her, she was a very sweet girl. With no limits. She would Doyle out anything you wanted, and felt so good too. Near her end she was bad off, missing teeth and all from candy use. Sad really, when she first started she was a knock out. But always stayed very sweet and you could trust her. Never would she take anything. She was super chill. Never a rush, I could let her pick up a days supply that was not much for her. Maybe 80 and she was good for a hotel all day or night. She did not care how long. I would take her for a whole weekend for 200 and she was happy to sleep in, have a shower at the ready, and bang almost non stop for days. And she was no star fish, she would get fully into it for hours. Take every load. Swallow, CIP. CIA. You name it she was happy to do it. I miss having a girl like her around. Early on before she showed signs of candy use I could take her out to eat to movies everything. I wish she could have quit her use. Sadly she did not make it. I seen her the day before she was gone for good. Before she left I asked her to be super careful as many are passing from that new shit that was going into the dope " Fentanyl" she said don't worry, I only get from one guy, and she trusted him. The next day Nana told me she passed from a shot laced with fentanyl. Super sad. I still miss her to this day. She was only you could have a real an intelligent conversation with which has become much more rare. Her spot never changed l, ALWAYS at 18th and Dix. For years. Right near Nana. These 2 are both Legends in that area. Lucky Nana is still here. Maybe due to her not playing with dope, and only rocks.I met Brittany about 7 years ago. Only once. I never knew her name till now. I saw the tat on her hip. I never had the change to run into her again. You are correct, super chill girl. Never complained very sub. You are also right about "oh I only get from my one dude. " Fentanyl took out some really nice girls during that pandemic.

INeedMoney
05-23-20, 18:17
Saw the curly haired girl too, a few nights ago around 4 am. She crossed the street near Forest H / Dixie went for the scoop but she seemed busy. I said hello she responded back so I pulled into a parking spot near her, kept walking over to the next set of apartments where she met large BM so I dipped. She was wearing black pants and a white top that night.

South Mili drive found someone I haven't seen before. Veronica I believe. Down from Patterson, jersey.

Very quite, didn't really engage like the others.

Nice looking body, okay oral skills. Would repeat. She didn't push price so 30 it was. Didn't grab digits, but saw she has a phone and maybe a pimp or couldn't wait to make a call.

Saw a dark tone girl curly hair, kind of like Nana but looks way better. Wearing some tiger dress and looked really clean down by dix but it was in high traffic area and I've never seen her.

Dark curly hair past shoulder, dark skin tone, Latina maybe or mix, very pretty face, def down. Anyone know?

Trying to get utr's but I always throw the numbers out and regret it later. Nothings open this kind of sucks.

Streetking85
05-24-20, 15:06
Couldn't find her ad on LC. Anyone got a reliable number for her??

MrSosa2015
05-24-20, 22:35
Couldn't find her ad on LC. Anyone got a reliable number for her??Go back to list crawler and punch in the name ReIna that's the alias she's using and that's the last known number Proceed with caution she's hanging out with some major dope boys.

Streetking85
05-25-20, 12:59
Go back to list crawler and punch in the name ReIna that's the alias she's using and that's the last known number Proceed with caution she's hanging out with some major dope boys.No luck she removed them.

Silver3232
05-26-20, 20:54
I met Brittany about 7 years ago. Only once. I never knew her name till now. I saw the tat on her hip. I never had the change to run into her again. You are correct, super chill girl. Never complained very sub. You are also right about "oh I only get from my one dude. " Fentanyl took out some really nice girls during that pandemic.Guess it's not true. I saw Brittany tonight. North of 10th. Still missing some teeth but with some weight. Usual set up, no rush. This one is the one that used to have braces?

Naroluz
05-27-20, 01:33
New to the site, has anyone seen Italian Rachael lately, if so can someone hmu with them digits.

DontGivUpThes
05-27-20, 03:43
Nice woman about 50 yo. Dirty blond shoulder length hair.

Great body let me roam with my paws and blew a load in her throat for 20.

Nice pick up. No hassles.

Found her around Dixie and 10th.

BillyBob000
05-27-20, 09:35
Guess it's not true. I saw Brittany tonight. North of 10th. Still missing some teeth but with some weight. Usual set up, no rush. This one is the one that used to have braces?You have your girls mixed up. This was Brittney D. She died several years back I even saw her obituary and everybody knows she died. Not sure what Brittney your speaking of, but it is not the same one. She was from Maryland. And she never went more then a month without her face on the blotter.

BillyBob000
05-27-20, 09:38
This is the Brittany we are speaking of, she died in 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/somd.com/announcements/obits/name/14545-Brittney-Lynn-Doyle.amp.html

Guess it's not true. I saw Brittany tonight. North of 10th. Still missing some teeth but with some weight. Usual set up, no rush. This one is the one that used to have braces?

MrSosa2015
05-27-20, 10:37
Guess it's not true. I saw Brittany tonight. North of 10th. Still missing some teeth but with some weight. Usual set up, no rush. This one is the one that used to have braces?That's a different Britney he's referring to the one you're referring to her real name is Brianna B and yes she used to have braces and she's missing her to lower canines she claims from an auto accident but I suspect Med.

Use she thickened up because she had an extended stay with uncle LEO late last year she just got out the hospital due to a very bad blood infection she's hit and miss for me half the time she Eagerly swallows the sticky load without any complaints the other half the time she's like you don't cum.

In my mouth I hate cum LOL.

Streethustler
05-27-20, 11:35
Guess it's not true. I saw Brittany tonight. North of 10th. Still missing some teeth but with some weight. Usual set up, no rush. This one is the one that used to have braces?Brianna B is hot / cold. I've had some great dates, other times she complained and hates having to do this. YMMV with her. I haven't seen Bri Bri out in a while. Usually found around winndixie to 10th.

Streethustler
05-27-20, 11:42
This is the Brittany we are speaking of, she died in 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/somd.com/announcements/obits/name/14545-Brittney-Lynn-Doyle.amp.htmlThanks for the link. Def not who I thought I saw a long time ago. This girl I saw had a skull and crossbones on her hip and shoulder.

TonyTc
05-27-20, 12:06
Clear your mailbox, Bud.

DontGivUpThes
05-30-20, 03:00
She had toothpick sized legs. She was walking with another blond girl.

Should I not pick her up?

RestOfTheNight
05-30-20, 12:11
Was coming home from work early this morning like 8:30 ish and saw Noelle walking on Dixie past 8th Ave. Tried to pop a you turn and come back to grab her but got in some traffic and when I caught back up with her there were two PBSO parked right where I was going to pull over. Spooked me. New to the game and didn't know what to do. But it was def her and she was looking pretty good to me.

BillyBob000
05-30-20, 13:08
Clear your mailbox, Bud.I always forget too LOL.

ScottFromFL
05-31-20, 12:21
A long time ago there was a gal named Dori, petite and blonde. Anybody know what happened to her?

Hari Balzak
05-31-20, 12:38
A long time ago there was a gal named Dori, petite and blonde. Anybody know what happened to her?I hear that Dorey left the streets. She's also on the no fly list.

TrueColo
06-01-20, 10:47
I hear that Dorey left the streets. She's also on the no fly list.I saw her walking on Federal near the liquor store by the gas station. She looked clean from far away. But I did not want to part take with her. She has gone down hill.

East561
06-01-20, 12:44
I saw her walking on Federal near the liquor store by the gas station. She looked clean from far away. But I did not want to part take with her. She has gone down hill.Just saw Dorey walking at Dixie and 18th Ave S. , headed towards Federal. She's wearing heart shaped sunglasses.

Bbert81
06-01-20, 13:24
Who's the big tittied WSW, maybe late 40's, seen her multiple times around the Chevron just south of the winn Dixie on dixie? Is that sarah or maybe I got the name wrong. Anyone have a way to connect? I really want to see them bolt ons.

East561
06-01-20, 16:44
Who's the big tittied WSW, maybe late 40's, seen her multiple times around the Chevron just south of the winn Dixie on dixie? Is that sarah or maybe I got the name wrong. Anyone have a way to connect? I really want to see them bolt ons.If the woman you're talking about is a slender athletic blond with nice man-mades then it may be Victoria C. , who we all know as Kayla, nicknamed the Cheerleader, who happens to be 43.

Arthur034
06-01-20, 17:16
Picked her up near the Burger King on the trail. As we know she's the "don't cum in my mouth" chick LOL. Usually gives a lousy BBBJ and wants at least 40. Well for the moment her BJs are a hell of a lot better, will only do CBJ and she dropped down to 20. She moves between waking the trail and dixie.Hello everyone, I'm new here and I was wondering if she still around and her most recent location. Thanks.

Belsphinkter
06-01-20, 23:15
She's the worst. Ever.

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I was wondering if she still around and her most recent location. Thanks.

BillyBob000
06-02-20, 03:04
A long time ago there was a gal named Dori, petite and blonde. Anybody know what happened to her?Dori is a huge do not fly zone. Stay very clear of her bro.

BillyBob000
06-02-20, 03:13
Who's the big tittied WSW, maybe late 40's, seen her multiple times around the Chevron just south of the winn Dixie on dixie? Is that sarah or maybe I got the name wrong. Anyone have a way to connect? I really want to see them bolt ons.Sounds like Kayla the cheerleader. She is a no fly zone also. Stay safe.

Calizum69
06-02-20, 03:26
Was over in yawl neck of the woods. Thanks to TurdMuffin on directions on hot spot on Dixie and 14th street. Picked her up quicker then quick, talked LEO and took my Jackson offer. Didn't seem thrill to suck dick but got my nut.

Not really recommended unless I picked her up on a bad day. What's her name?

Monger on.

Bbert81
06-02-20, 14:08
Sounds like Kayla the cheerleader. She is a no fly zone also. Stay safe.Yeah that here. Why no fly?

Arthur034
06-02-20, 16:32
She's the worst. Ever.OH man, I fancy the look she has on the pic.

Smenkhare
06-02-20, 20:49
Yeah that here. Why no fly?Exactly. I don't understand why mongers can't give a reason why a performer is a no fly zone, many guys here are new educate them.

TurdMuffin
06-02-20, 20:53
Was over in yawl neck of the woods. Thanks to TurdMuffin on directions on hot spot on Dixie and 14th street. Picked her up quicker then quick, talked LEO and took my Jackson offer. Didn't seem thrill to suck dick but got my nut.

Monger on.Your welcome general. I was cleaning my Sig, and on a tech call and guiding you. Damn shame you didn't see Erin Tag. BUT men CAN multitask if its shit we like to do.

DriverJim
06-02-20, 21:02

Monger on.I picked her up one rainy night, she passed out at my place and slept for an hour. I had her clothes in my dryer trying to be a nice guy but my good side won over and I woke her up, gave her the clothes and drove her back to Dixie. I found that she had an I'd card for St Ann's Place but for the life of me can't remember her name. I threw her a twenty and dropped her off at Checkers. I actually felt bad for this chick, at one point she must have been a good looking woman.

DriverJim
06-02-20, 21:05
She had toothpick sized legs. She was walking with another blond girl.

Should I not pick her up?That's Heather, real bad, like a real bad Heroin addict, shoots up in front of you and will smoke crack. She lives on Dixie in a certain hotel that I will not name for privacy reasons. Stay away for sure. Poor girl is only 22 but looks 42.

ScottFromFL
06-02-20, 21:25
The sight will delete the post if you put anything medical up they can send a message if they need to know.

Exactly. I don't understand why mongers can't give a reason why a performer is a no fly zone, many guys here are new educate them.

BillyBob000
06-03-20, 13:16
The sight will delete the post if you put anything medical up they can send a message if they need to know.Yes No fly Zone can mean bad news. Medical or will set you up to rob you. Some it means both. Any way it mean bad news all the way around. Best to find someone else.

ScottFromFL
06-06-20, 12:14
I heard about this gal Mia short spanish with a big gigantic ass. I know she is hot cause other gals are jealous of her. Does anyone know her??

Bbert81
06-06-20, 20:41
I heard about this gal Mia short spanish with a big gigantic ass. I know she is hot cause other gals are jealous of her. Does anyone know her??I second that motion.

BillyBob000
06-08-20, 07:40
I heard about this gal Mia short spanish with a big gigantic ass. I know she is hot cause other gals are jealous of her. Does anyone know her??I keep seeing you ask about her, but I am not sure who your speaking of. Many girls go by more then one name. Do you have a pic? How did you hear about her. What area is she known to be in?

Rebel Rok
06-09-20, 08:48
Was in the Lantana area and hoping to see Heather, I reached out to her as a long shot and to my surprise she responded that she was available. Great I responded and she went ghost after that. So while cruising for a bit I spotted a short blond with a cute little blond walking around with a little luggage on wheels. The body was pretty tight, face " eeh " some Street wear but body looked cute. She was close to the federal and 1700 block.

If anyone can asst with who she was, appreciate it, thanks.

Rebel Rok
06-09-20, 09:51
Was in the Lantana area and hoping to see Heather, I reached out to her as a long shot and to my surprise she responded that she was available. Great I responded and she went ghost after that. So while cruising for a bit I spotted a short blond with a cute little blond walking around with a little luggage on wheels. The body was pretty tight, face " eeh " some Street wear but body looked cute. She was close to the federal and 1700 block.

If anyone can asst with who she was, appreciate it, thanks.I believe this is who I saw Sunday afternoon.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/westpalmbeach/51256005/#.

East561
06-09-20, 09:59
I heard about this gal Mia short spanish with a big gigantic ass. I know she is hot cause other gals are jealous of her. Does anyone know her??Where does she walk? If it's Dixie, it could be Serena N who I've seen walking lately. She's short and has always had a huge ass and wears tight stretch pants to show it off. I saw her today looking thinner, not the porn star butt she's had, but still meaty for a small girl. When I met her years ago she called herself Jocelyn but maybe she's now Mia?

East561
06-09-20, 10:12

If anyone can asst with who she was, appreciate it, thanks.The only blond I've seen walking that area recently has been Dory, and your description could be her. She's thin, short, lots of medium length blond hair and usually wears sunglasses.

TheOldMan
06-09-20, 19:29
I believe this is who I saw Sunday afternoon.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/westpalmbeach/51256005/#.Not this girl? Had some great times with her early on thanks to TonyTC but her performance and reliability has gone way down hill so I haven't tapped it in over a year and a half maybe.

THEOLDMAN.

Rebel Rok
06-09-20, 19:37
The only blond I've seen walking that area recently has been Dory, and your description could be her. She's thin, short, lots of medium length blond hair and usually wears sunglasses.I'm almost 10 o percent it's the girl in the link posted.

Rebel Rok
06-09-20, 19:38
Not this girl? Had some great times with her early on thanks to TonyTC but her performance and reliability has gone way down hill so I haven't tapped it in over a year and a half maybe.

THEOLDMAN.I'm almost 10 o percent it's the girl in the link posted.

Different face.

MiracleKid
06-10-20, 15:00
Today Bernie is back visiting uncle LEO, again.

RestOfTheNight
06-10-20, 16:07
Today Bernie is back visiting uncle LEO, again.Long vacation? How do you find out? I've been looking for her since someone posted about her in the West Palm group.

Artanis1915
06-10-20, 18:05

If anyone can asst with who she was, appreciate it, thanks.Hadn't been able to contact Heather for some time but out of the blue she texted me about 2 weeks ago. She said she was in Gainesville for a good while and was back but was now retired. (we will see) She said she was short on cash so I gave her 25 for food and have not heard from her since. You might try Roxi in Lantana. Heather"s pic was in one of her ads and she told me heather was staying with her for a while. I would love to hit it again. Takes a load as well as anyone and never misses a drop.

Carl Spackler
06-10-20, 21:16
Hadn't been able to contact Heather for some time but out of the blue she texted me about 2 weeks ago. She said she was in Gainesville for a good while and was back but was now retired. (we will see) She said she was short on cash so I gave her 25 for food and have not heard from her since. You might try Roxi in Lantana. Heather"s pic was in one of her ads and she told me heather was staying with her for a while. I would love to hit it again. Takes a load as well as anyone and never misses a drop.So you're saying you sent this girl $ online since she had a story to tell and you could help her out for some cash? You are to be commended on your generosity but get a zero on your intelligence. Every girl out there hits us with sob stories to send them $ for a number of reasons. I'm ashamed to say I've done it myself, but only once.

If you have a relationship with the chick or see her regularly, that can be fine. But give these girls a chance to suck $ out of you, and believe me they are pros at this game and you're a fukking pawn. This is all the more reason they will ghost you or not meet up since they owe you. You're liable to call them out and they aren't having any of it.

Give your $ away if you like, but consider yourself forewarned.

Carl.

Artanis1915
06-11-20, 19:03
So you're saying you sent this girl $ online since she had a story to tell and you could help her out for some cash? You are to be commended on your generosity but get a zero on your intelligence. Every girl out there hits us with sob stories to send them $ for a number of reasons. I'm ashamed to say I've done it myself, but only once.

If you have a relationship with the chick or see her regularly, that can be fine. But give these girls a chance to suck $ out of you, and believe me they are pros at this game and you're a fukking pawn. This is all the more reason they will ghost you or not meet up since they owe you. You're liable to call them out and they aren't having any of it.

Give your $ away if you like, but consider yourself forewarned.

Carl.I'm not as dumb as I look. Have seen Heather several times and always got a good discount. Always got good service.

TheOldMan
06-11-20, 19:36
Long vacation? How do you find out? I've been looking for her since someone posted about her in the West Palm group.I check the Booking Blotter on WPTV.com Last 300 arrests. I entere Booking Blotter in my Google search on my phone and it's there.

THEOLDMAN.

TonyTc
06-11-20, 20:13
I'm not as dumb as I look. Have seen Heather several times and always got a good discount. Always got good service.I'm not try to offend, my man. Just trying to help out as I've made plenty of mistakes. I believe Heather is a no fly zone girl. Please check the forum, PM the guy that posted that and get his dialogue as to why she's a no no.

Good luck,

Tony.

MrSosa2015
06-12-20, 09:23
I check the Booking Blotter on WPTV.com Last 300 arrests. I entere Booking Blotter in my Google search on my phone and it's there.

THEOLDMAN.I use this website floridaarrests.org you can look up other states as well and it goes back 10-12 years.

MrSosa2015
06-12-20, 09:29
She's now on the trail.

Usually near the BK of Forrest hill and for you prego lovers she's 2-3 months pregnant very visible baby bump.

Fighter954
06-12-20, 09:46
I check the Booking Blotter on WPTV.com Last 300 arrests. I entere Booking Blotter in my Google search on my phone and it's there.

THEOLDMAN.I wonder who was answering her txts the day she was on vacation? Maybe a bf??

Bbert81
06-12-20, 12:44
She's now on the trail.

Usually near the BK of Forrest hill and for you prego lovers she's 2-3 months pregnant very visible baby bump.Is this the same crappy attitude no cum in mouth bella? Got a pic?

Streethustler
06-12-20, 12:51
Is this the same crappy attitude no cum in mouth bella? Got a pic?Strong pimp hand is what a girl like her seems to understand or GTFO and hit the bricks. Now thats she pregnant oh ill def look out for her and post trophy pics for all to see! Wish me luck LOL!

Artanis1915
06-12-20, 12:55
I'm not try to offend, my man. Just trying to help out as I've made plenty of mistakes. I believe Heather is a no fly zone girl. Please check the forum, PM the guy that posted that and get his dialogue as to why she's a no no.

Good luck,

Tony.No offense. We are all here to help each other, Thanks for the info.

MrSosa2015
06-12-20, 14:01
Strong pimp hand is what a girl like her seems to understand or GTFO and hit the bricks. Now thats she pregnant oh ill def look out for her and post trophy pics for all to see! Wish me luck LOL!Completely Agree if your soft with her she will take advantage of it.

Bbert81
06-12-20, 17:27
Strong pimp hand is what a girl like her seems to understand or GTFO and hit the bricks. Now thats she pregnant oh ill def look out for her and post trophy pics for all to see! Wish me luck LOL!Well, I had her digits but they don't seem to work anymore. Definitely want to revisit that, never had a preggo before. If anyone has her new digits I would greatly appreciate it!

RestOfTheNight
06-12-20, 19:29

THEOLDMAN.Ah OK! Thank you! So Florida or I guess PBC really puts your business out there if you get in trouble. Smh.

Arthur034
06-12-20, 22:07
Well, I had her digits but they don't seem to work anymore. Definitely want to revisit that, never had a preggo before. If anyone has her new digits I would greatly appreciate it!I second that, thanks.

ScottFromFL
06-12-20, 23:41
Popo is all over LW tonight towing cars on side streets, proceed with caution.

Hari Balzak
06-13-20, 00:47
Popo is all over LW tonight towing cars on side streets, proceed with caution.I was about to go cruising in until I read your post. Thank for the warning.

East561
06-13-20, 08:47
It's been weeks since I've seen Kayla / Victoria walking, and her 954 phone isn't being answered or texts replied.

RestOfTheNight
06-13-20, 08:53
I use this website floridaarrests.org you can look up other states as well and it goes back 10-12 years.OK OK so Florida or at least PBC really puts your info out there if you get in trouble. Good to know. This site is a wealth of knowledge! Thank you.

MrSosa2015
06-13-20, 10:22
It's been weeks since I've seen Kayla / Victoria walking, and her 954 phone isn't being answered or texts replied.Saw her last Saturday after 6 pm last time.

I saw her she told me she found a sugar daddy whom she's shacked up with pays for her meds hence the limited walking.

East561
06-13-20, 15:20
Saw her last Saturday after 6 pm last time.

I saw her she told me she found a sugar daddy whom she's shacked up with pays for her meds hence the limited walking.Thanks, glad to hear that, definitely better than what we've often heard when one of our favorites disappears.

MiracleKid
06-13-20, 23:52
Saw Ashley F. Walking Dixie by 6th Ave. S. Picked her up & got FS at Motel of choice.

Below average BJ skills, wouldn't ride, so did missionary. Kind of average gal. Nice enough, but wouldn't repeat.

MiracleKid
06-14-20, 15:28
I had about half a dozen BJs from Nana / April before, but never fucked her until today. In both holes!

She's an incredible little freak & offers the best service out there. BJ, Anal & CIP damage was 80.

ChrisPoontang
06-14-20, 16:37
I had about half a dozen BJs from Nana / April before, but never fucked her until today. In both holes!

She's an incredible little freak & offers the best service out there. BJ, Anal & CIP damage was 80.She's got rough man looking hands but I love her big meaty cookie.

I'd have emptied inside her cooter too. Good job.

RawDog2500
06-14-20, 22:27

She's an incredible little freak & offers the best service out there. BJ, Anal & CIP damage was 80.Damn that's a beautiful meaty pssy!

Chilller
06-15-20, 06:20
Around where and what time can can this beauty be found usually? On Dixie I'm assuming.

She's an incredible little freak & offers the best service out there. BJ, Anal & CIP damage was 80.

DontGivUpThes
06-15-20, 06:29
Found Laranda at 6th and Dixie. White girl, slim, about 40 years old.

Excellent work with her mouth. Really one of the best I ever experienced.

Smenkhare
06-15-20, 08:27
Found Laranda at 6th and Dixie. White girl, slim, about 40 years old.

Excellent work with her mouth. Really one of the best I ever experienced.If it's the same Laranda I am thinking of I am glad she's back because she was gone for a while working at a popular grocery store. And yes she was one of the best I experienced also.

DontGivUpThes
06-16-20, 00:50
I predict that some Capt. Save a Hoe is going to grab her up fast. Her blowjob is that good, she is a great girl, and she needs help. I want to fuck her.

Real pretty girl when she's clean. I saw her facebook pages. Wish I had the means to bring her home.

Fukmylife.

RestOfTheNight
06-16-20, 11:50
Damn that's a beautiful meaty pssy!Fr fr, she is a legend.

BootyPatrol
06-16-20, 17:44
Saw Jodi on Dix. Pretty much recognized her from a previous post. Had a place, clean, and nearby.

Should have just taken the BBBJ because that was very promising. Very clean and good attitude. Nothing amazing, but would repeat on a rainy day.

More then I like to spend, got the digits. Not bad for now till I find my unicorn UTR. LOL.

Jd2011
06-17-20, 12:42
I will be visiting the area in about a week to spread my seed around. Would anyone care to PM me digits of the elusive Nana? Or enlighten me on how to find her? On my last trip I search and searched with no luck. Of course I will report on my experiences.

JD

MrSosa2015
06-17-20, 15:56
I will be visiting the area in about a week to spread my seed around. Would anyone care to PM me digits of the elusive Nana? Or enlighten me on how to find her? On my last trip I search and searched with no luck. Of course I will report on my experiences.

JDUnless things have changed that girl can never keep a cell phone for more than a day or two she's usually around the Badcock furniture store on Dixie.

JoeyKing2019
06-17-20, 17:33
Not this girl? Had some great times with her early on thanks to TonyTC but her performance and reliability has gone way down hill so I haven't tapped it in over a year and a half maybe.

THEOLDMAN.Wasnt this girl dies few year back because of OD? I remember her face but never had the opportunity to meet her.

Jd2011
06-17-20, 20:19
Thanks Sosa. That's where I searched for her on my last trip. Hopefully the monger gods will be on my side this time.

Unless things have changed that girl can never keep a cell phone for more than a day or two she's usually around the Badcock furniture store on Dixie.

Smenkhare
06-18-20, 09:12
Wasnt this girl dies few year back because of OD? I remember her face but never had the opportunity to meet her.Nope Dory is still very much alive.

LFDGuy
06-18-20, 16:12
I seen Dori last Satuday just north of Boynton Beach Bkvd on Federal. Still alive and kicking.

Carl Spackler
06-18-20, 21:27
I found a girl tonight hanging by a convenience store that is an out of work waitress who needs to make $ for her one year old at home. I got a great BBBJ and she had such pretty legs, I just had to fuck her. I was day drinking so I could have fucked her for an hour, but gave her a break after 20 minutes and didn't get off. I could care less because I'll see her again.

You just have to be aware of women out there that need the cash. I assume they'll all go down for some cash, it's just a matter of how much.

Yes, I've had a lot of "NOs, I'm not a prostitute, dirty looks, and on and on". But I always get back in the batter's box and keep swinging. I'll take a lot of NOs to get a new sweet girl's yes. Oh, it's so worth it.

I know some guys on this forum that get a lot of new pussy because they know the game, aren't afraid to talk to a new girl even if she's with a guy, and always have a way "to slide out of the convo to save face". It's called 'game' gentlemen. You can do it, it just takes some backbone and a little confidence. Of course, there's always some regular SWers who are 'low hanging fruit' out there that will give anyone a BBBJ. It just depends how horny you are.

I've picked up girls at bus stops before and asked if they could use a ride. They're not stupid, they know what I want and they slide in the car and we chat and I make them feel comfortable and soon we'll be fucking in some secluded spot.

They'll say they're not a hoe and a lot of times, they're not pros, just a chick that wants to make a few bucks the easy way, which is the case for a lot of them these days. The caveat is YMMV. Girls need $ now and especially if you look halfway decent *and have an OK ride, they are all in. Pretty soon, you're all in- balls deep baby.

Just be aware if they look available or vulnerable. There's no better time than now that chicks could really use an extra 40,60, 80 or 100 if they're real stars.

So go for it guys, you'll never find a better time to enjoy our hobby.

Carl

ScottFromFL
06-19-20, 00:34
Dori is hot.

I seen Dori last Satuday just north of Boynton Beach Bkvd on Federal. Still alive and kicking.

Fighter954
06-19-20, 12:04
I found a girl tonight hanging by a convenience store that is an out of work waitress who needs to make $ for her one year old at home. I got a great BBBJ and she had such pretty legs, I just had to fuck her. I was day drinking so I could have fucked her for an hour, but gave her a break after 20 minutes and didn't get off. I could care less because I'll see her again.

You just have to be aware of women out there that need the cash. I assume they'll all go down for some cash, it's just a matter of how much.

Yes, I've had a lot of "NOs, I'm not a prostitute, dirty looks, and on and on". But I always get back in the batter's box and keep swinging. I'll take a lot of NOs to get a new sweet girl's yes. Oh, it's so worth it.

I know some guys on this forum that get a lot of new pussy because they know the game, aren't afraid to talk to a new girl even if she's with a guy, and always have a way "to slide out of the convo to save face". It's called 'game' gentlemen. You can do it, it just takes some backbone and a little confidence. Of course, there's always some regular SWers who are 'low hanging fruit' out there that will give anyone a BBBJ. It just depends how horny you are.

I've picked up girls at bus stops before and asked if they could use a ride. They're not stupid, they know what I want and they slide in the car and we chat and I make them feel comfortable and soon we'll be fucking in some secluded spot.

They'll say they're not a hoe and a lot of times, they're not pros, just a chick that wants to make a few bucks the easy way, which is the case for a lot of them these days. The caveat is YMMV. Girls need $ now and especially if you look halfway decent *and have an OK ride, they are all in. Pretty soon, you're all in- balls deep baby.

Just be aware if they look available or vulnerable. There's no better time than now that chicks could really use an extra 40,60, 80 or 100 if they're real stars.

So go for it guys, you'll never find a better time to enjoy our hobby.

Carl100 % agreed.

DontGivUpThes
06-20-20, 08:26
Are hosting doubles in a motel on Dixie.

I couldn't make it but I am interested if I get that call again.

It will probably be a great date if you find them.

Mchefkm
06-20-20, 10:06
Are hosting doubles in a motel on Dixie.

I couldn't make it but I am interested if I get that call again.

It will probably be a great date if you find them.You got a call, do you have a number to reach them?

DontGivUpThes
06-20-20, 11:51
You got a call, do you have a number to reach them?She was using a borrowed telephone.

You lazy guys need to do your own work. Unless of course you going to hook me up with something.

DontGivUpThes
06-21-20, 07:41
She hit me up for a cigarette in front of a bodega at 14th and Dixie highway.

She's actually very cute.

RandyOne2
06-21-20, 08:20
She hit me up for a cigarette in front of a bodega at 14th and Dixie highway.

She's actually very cute.Would bbe a take a chance finding her drive for me, 45 minutes. She does a have a beautiful set of lips, which you all marvel at. Bit of a freak for that here, does she get into DATY? Would it e best to try and get digits and do a set up?

DontGivUpThes
06-21-20, 08:20
I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I give it four out of five stars I like the sexy talk.

As usual no digits no phone LOL.

Dcon692
06-21-20, 08:22
Fellow Mongers:

I ran across this little lady last Thursday walking in the rain neat / at Walmart on Federal hwy in Boynton / Delray. We met she has a wonderful personalty, and is hungry to meet YOU. She has asked to.

Let everyone know where she is and if you would like her number please hit me up.

DontGivUpThes
06-21-20, 08:40
So you want me to scoop up Nana, then driver 45 minutes to your house, so you can eat her out?

Sorry but I would even do that for my best friend.

You have some real issues brother. And don't message me about it either LOL.

RandyOne2
06-21-20, 09:56
So you want me to scoop up Nana, then driver 45 minutes to your house, so you can eat her out?

Sorry but I would even do that for my best friend.

You have some real issues brother. And don't message me about it either LOL.I didn't say or ask that, merely asked if she had any contact info prior to "me" driving. And if she got into DATY.

BillyBob000
06-22-20, 04:58
LOL I've been telling you that for ever LOL. Trust me, I know the greats LOL. Now wait until Baby gets out in August. From Homestead CI. That super tiny spinner is much smaller then Nana, with the tightest little pussy, and an amazing body. You will feel like King Kong banging her doors off. She feel great too. And will make you drop the biggest load you have ever dropped. And when you cum she does this thing with her ass working those Kegel muscles that will make you feel like she sucked all the fluid out of your body when you nut.

TomTom69
06-22-20, 06:12
Fellow Mongers:

I ran across this little lady last Thursday walking in the rain neat / at Walmart on Federal hwy in Boynton / Delray. We met she has a wonderful personalty, and is hungry to meet YOU. She has asked to.

Let everyone know where she is and if you would like her number please hit me up.Yes, number please. Live in this area. Thanks.

MisterRain
06-22-20, 10:03
Is Lake Worth dead?

I have driven up and down Dixie multiple days on different times and I have seen nothing. Where all the SW go lately? Has Lake worth finally cleaned up?

I know is not like it used to be a few years back. But this is ridiculous.

MrSosa2015
06-22-20, 14:54
Is Lake Worth dead?

I have driven up and down Dixie multiple days on different times and I have seen nothing. Where all the SW go lately? Has Lake worth finally cleaned up?

I know is not like it used to be a few years back. But this is ridiculous.Cops have cracked down super hard they see any known SW jump.

In your ride they will pull you over in a heart beat.

A lot of the Dixie girls moved up to broadway and 45th

Jd2011
06-22-20, 16:18
As in north of WPB?

Cops have cracked down super hard they see any known SW jump.

In your ride they will pull you over in a heart beat.

A lot of the Dixie girls moved up to broadway and 45th

MrSosa2015
06-22-20, 17:37
As in north of WPB?Yep There's been a little action right just north of the courthouse keep taking that Broadway all through West Palm Beach right up to the bridge that connects west Palm Beach and Riviera Beach that's where I've been spotting a few familiar faces.

ReallyNone
06-22-20, 20:18
Yep There's been a little action right just north of the courthouse keep taking that Broadway all through West Palm Beach right up to the bridge that connects west Palm Beach and Riviera Beach that's where I've been spotting a few familiar faces.Yup, that's the hot spot. Been hot for many years. Ipicked up my first SW there by the gator tires shop west side of broadway. Her name was Nicole, beautiful young lady, blond hair and nicely curvy, early-mid 30's. It was back 10 years ago. Used to drive broadway up / down quite a lot back then but never saw her again. No signs of drugs on her, but I believe she had a baby and went the civilian life. Good for her.

OnlyCarDates
06-24-20, 00:36
Been traveling a lot so I'm a little out of the loop, does anyone know if Jenn A is out of the game?? Thanks, stay safe!!

Fighter954
06-24-20, 09:37
Been traveling a lot so I'm a little out of the loop, does anyone know if Jenn A is out of the game?? Thanks, stay safe!!I guess she is. She said she does not want to meet people anymore.

OnlyCarDates
06-24-20, 13:28
I guess she is. She said she does not want to meet people anymore.Thanks for the 411. Maybe she's trying to get clean or just found a SD with deep pockets.

Fighter954
06-24-20, 18:43
Thanks for the 411. Maybe she's trying to get clean or just found a SD with deep pockets.I think she is trying to get clean, and get out of the game. Lot of these girls want to sell you pics and videos now through a cash app, which sucks for me since I'm not into that, I'm a old fashion guy who wants to have the real deal.

TurdMuffin
06-24-20, 21:03
Yeah Jen A tried to sell me pix. Gave me huge sob story how she is with a stuck up controlling bf. Real character this Jenn A. Once she sees that cheese on you; she will msg with more sob stories. Asked her to do double with another bud AND HUGE NO this no that. Yet nothing less than 200 for 2 mongers. But I am sure each story has a captain save a hoe; clearly not this d-bag.

Mchefkm
06-25-20, 15:53
Big thanks to Dcon692 for his post on Brandy. Contacted her. No incall so I picked her up and took her to the crib. Looks much better in person than pic. Great rack sweet clean shaved kitty that gets wet. A great date not really SW material more of an escort. Costs a little more but quality is way above average. Will repeat often.

BillyBob000
06-26-20, 06:27
Back in the early to mid 90's, Broadway was crazy, before they widened it and put up all the street light's, it had 3-5 girls on ever block going all the way up to the bridge, and then you had the north side too, from the bridge all the way to McD's north of blue heron. It was wild. Lake worth from the Dixie / Federal split all the way thru west palm to Belvedere had too many to count every night. Federal had then from the split to forest hill. Military from 6th all the way to Southern was packed. Lake worth road from Dixie to haverhill was always loaded with girls. Some of the best worked at Lake Worth and Military across the street from the Home Depot near the adult book store. Boynton on Dixie and down Seacrest was loaded also. Delray had a ton also. It was crazy. You had your pick of 100-200 in one night if you drove these roads. Even Westgate in West Palm was loaded with 20 to 30 every night. I miss them days. Always had new hot spinners of all kinds. Countless Nana's Baby's Kellies Jenn's for the picking. And all was good to swallow, and BBFSCIP for $20-30 never a need to pay more. Even Congress from 6th to Forest Hill had many. 2nd Ave North East and West of Congress had many also. Lake wood had many. The only city you would not find any most days was in Boca. But even then a few would be on 2nd Ave in Boca too. Gulf stream in Boynton and Dixie was crazy loaded with tons walking around then too. And MLK in Boynton from Dixie to Seacrest. But not anymore like it was. Sad really. I loved all the options. Wish we had a board like this back then.

TonyTc
06-26-20, 11:02
Back in the early to mid 90's, Broadway was crazy, before they widened it and put up all the street light's, it had 3-5 girls on ever block going all the way up to the bridge, and then you had the north side too, from the bridge all the way to McD's north of blue heron. It was wild. Lake worth from the Dixie / Federal split all the way thru west palm to Belvedere had too many to count every night. Federal had then from the split to forest hill. Military from 6th all the way to Southern was packed. Lake worth road from Dixie to haverhill was always loaded with girls. Some of the best worked at Lake Worth and Military across the street from the Home Depot near the adult book store. Boynton on Dixie and down Seacrest was loaded also. Delray had a ton also. It was crazy. You had your pick of 100-200 in one night if you drove these roads. Even Westgate in West Palm was loaded with 20 to 30 every night. I miss them days. Always had new hot spinners of all kinds. Countless Nana's Baby's Kellies Jenn's for the picking. And all was good to swallow, and BBFSCIP for $20-30 never a need to pay more. Even Congress from 6th to Forest Hill had many. 2nd Ave North East and West of Congress had many also. Lake wood had many. The only city you would not find any most days was in Boca. But even then a few would be on 2nd Ave in Boca too. Gulf stream in Boynton and Dixie was crazy loaded with tons walking around then too. And MLK in Boynton from Dixie to Seacrest. But not anymore like it was. Sad really. I loved all the options. Wish we had a board like this back then.Great post. Florida the way it used to be. Also, we had the Landing Strip, Mermaid, and other strip clubs that were veritable brothels. Just chill with a cold drink and pick out who you want to bang. Ah, the memories.

MiracleKid
06-26-20, 12:33
Back in the early to mid 90's, Broadway was crazy, before they widened it and put up all the street light's, it had 3-5 girls on ever block going all the way up to the bridge, and then you had the north side too, from the bridge all the way to McD's north of blue heron. It was wild. Lake worth from the Dixie / Federal split all the way thru west palm to Belvedere had too many to count every night. Federal had then from the split to forest hill. Military from 6th all the way to Southern was packed. Lake worth road from Dixie to haverhill was always loaded with girls. Some of the best worked at Lake Worth and Military across the street from the Home Depot near the adult book store. Boynton on Dixie and down Seacrest was loaded also. Delray had a ton also. It was crazy. You had your pick of 100-200 in one night if you drove these roads. Even Westgate in West Palm was loaded with 20 to 30 every night. I miss them days. Always had new hot spinners of all kinds. Countless Nana's Baby's Kellies Jenn's for the picking. And all was good to swallow, and BBFSCIP for $20-30 never a need to pay more. Even Congress from 6th to Forest Hill had many. 2nd Ave North East and West of Congress had many also. Lake wood had many. The only city you would not find any most days was in Boca. But even then a few would be on 2nd Ave in Boca too. Gulf stream in Boynton and Dixie was crazy loaded with tons walking around then too. And MLK in Boynton from Dixie to Seacrest. But not anymore like it was. Sad really. I loved all the options. Wish we had a board like this back then.The web is obviously taking a lot of girls from the street. Many girls are comfortable prostituting as long as it's not called that & they're not walking the streets. So many thrive on being UTR.

East561
06-26-20, 14:04
Hopefully it's not for the charge she was looking at a year away for!

Also on the blotter was an old friend Alexis R. Haven't seen her walking for a long time and hoped she had made good, but apparently not good enough.

Jd2011
06-26-20, 15:13
Son of a *****!! Just my luck! Tagreplacement0}.

Streethustler
06-26-20, 16:05
Hopefully it's not for the charge she was looking at a year away for!

Also on the blotter was an old friend Alexis R. Haven't seen her walking for a long time and hoped she had made good, but apparently not good enough.Yep haven't seen Alex on the stroll ina minute. Man that girl can girl can take some meat. Huge tata round ass. Great BBBJ. I don't thinks she out there like that at all. Looks like she got her demons under control. But then again she just got busted for taking her sister ride and looting the local cvs!

Streethustler
06-26-20, 16:08
Has anyone seen Bri. I know she was trying to clean up her act. Haven't seen or heard. Any intel would be great.

OnlyCarDates
06-26-20, 18:36
Has anyone seen Bri. I know she was trying to clean up her act. Haven't seen or heard. Any intel would be great.I stopped in to see her when she was at JFK but that was probably two months ago, I saw her once after she got out and the only way I've been able to communicate with her is on Instagram.

DontGivUpThes
06-26-20, 18:54
Early afternoon, saw about banged up 5 trollips. Nothing interesting. They all looked like trouble.

East561
06-26-20, 21:14
Has anyone seen Bri. I know she was trying to clean up her act. Haven't seen or heard. Any intel would be great.I saw her very recently walking Dixie near 16th North, looking well, if not happy.

I heard from another SW that she went to rehab in Ft. Myers but walked out after a few days and came back to haunt LW.

Jd2011
06-27-20, 00:12
Hit the ground running this evening. First lap thru I spotted Ashley a couple blocks south of checkers. Cute blond, nice Cs, on the thick side. I scooped and negotiated FS at my hotel. Got there and down to business. Head: C- Ball sucking: B. Sex: B-.

Overall decent experience although she wasn't very into it; she can take a pounding. Took pics and vids of everything but agreed not to post them. Finished her off with the JD Signature Facial Blast (she said she’s never let anyone do that...I must be special...ha), and welcomed yet another lass to the club. Stay tuned for more adventures.

No sign of the elusive Nana.

JD.

DontGivUpThes
06-27-20, 00:33
Hit the ground running this evening. First lap thru I spotted Ashley a couple blocks south of checkers. Cute blond, nice Cs, on the thick side. I scooped and negotiated FS at my hotel. Got there and down to business. Head: C- Ball sucking: B. Sex: B-.

Overall decent experience although she wasn't very into it; she can take a pounding. Took pics and vids of everything but agreed not to post them. Finished her off with the JD Signature Facial Blast (she said shes never let anyone do that...I must be special...ha), and welcomed yet another lass to the club. Stay tuned for more adventures.

No sign of the elusive Nana.

JD.Nana went to visit her uncle on Gun Club Road on the 25th.

You won't see her this weekend.

Jd2011
06-27-20, 01:52
Well she must have got out for good behavior. After my Ashley date, I went into town, had a beer and wrote my Ashley report. Upon leaving, I cruised the strip once more on the way back to my hotel. And there was Nana at the furniture store. I scooped, she looked better then the pics show in my opinion. She was nice, but throughout the negotiations she kept saying that she really needed crack. Against all my better judgement, I fronted her $30 and dropped her off in a drug area. Of course she said she would be right back in like 5 minutes to do the date. I circled around for about 20 minutes and she never resurfaced. Every once and awhile it's good to have a $30 lesson to remind us to never give these girls an inch.

DontGivUpThes
06-27-20, 09:36
She's hanging out at the McDonald's right at the line of Lake Worth Palm Beach. Nice-looking rack on her.

She's looking for dates.

NoMan617
06-27-20, 12:53
Sup boy's? Down from Boston staying in the area off of 10th and looking for some assistance. I did a few loops on military by that by mentioned but no luck. Wondering if any has any reliable info or digits they'd care to share? I'll review and get video of whoever I see and can share some new England contacts if anyone is interested. Let me know, thanks.

MiracleKid
06-27-20, 15:55
One of my favorite hoes is anorexic Heather K. Saw her walking Dixie & picked her up for a quick afternoon fuck. The only downside to her is that the girth of my cock is too large for her tight little ho asshole.

She's a regular. Don't ask for digits. Just drive by the Travel Lodge.

KoKoLo
06-27-20, 17:39
One of my favorite hoes is anorexic Heather K. Saw her walking Dixie & picked her up for a quick afternoon fuck. The only downside to her is that the girth of my cock is too large for her tight little ho asshole.

She's a regular. Don't ask for digits. Just drive by the Travel Lodge.You got mud on that digit bro! LOL.

MiracleKid
06-27-20, 17:52
You got mud on that digit bro! LOL.You should see the video! LOL.

DontGivUpThes
06-27-20, 20:36
Is around the Lisa Motel, Federal and 8th. Her girlfriend told me.

I looked around those blocks but didn't see her.

I'll run into her again, a top 5 blowjob in my book. And I've had hundreds. LOL.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 01:46
Great post. Florida the way it used to be. Also, we had the Landing Strip, Mermaid, and other strip clubs that were veritable brothels. Just chill with a cold drink and pick out who you want to bang. Ah, the memories.Don't forget peekaboo on Lake Worth Road, that place had one for every taste LOL. And if you want to go way back in my Early Education you'll remember Showtime on Federal in Boynton, that was Mike deluca's Club. WOW I was young, and went every Sunday night. The girls back then we're right out of Playboy and penthouse. And took the best care of you LOL. I was going there at 15 years old LOL. Me and a group of friends every Sunday. The DJ would announce we were coming in every Sunday as the high school sex education Club LOL. My regular there was a girl named Brianna with short red hair in a rocking body. That was a great time LOL. The girls would take us home and party with us after closing too. That was back in the day when we used to hang out at Foundations Nightclub on Southern and Military also. Funny but it was not like we even had a ton on money, the girls just loved hanging and fucking us on the slow Sunday's LOL. We would habe a few drinks pay for a dance or two, then just hang. The girls loved we where young, and had the balls to hang LOL. I loved it when Brianna would ride my cock right on the side of the stage in the first seat for everyone to see LOL. It was great.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 02:01
The web is obviously taking a lot of girls from the street. Many girls are comfortable prostituting as long as it's not called that & they're not walking the streets. So many thrive on being UTR.We had Craigslist back in the day too, but the real reason I think is the Police Department's doubled in size. West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Boynton, Delray, Riviera Beach, all now have police forces 2 to 3 times the size they did. And definitely in the early 2000's when they started beautifying the areas and flipping homes they did a lot of stings and stuff like that that they never used to do. Back in the day, 90% of the cops we're out there hitting it just as much as us. And girls could work without to much fear of cops messing with them. Now the cops mess with them all the time, as they know they were at least carrying paraphernalia most days, and when they need those drug bust numbers they know to go to them to get them easily.

Back then many of the girls worked as CI's also, not that they were giving up too much but if a new guy came to town trying to move weight or he was a psycho abusing the girls, the cops got tips from them. There are a few girls still working as CI's for them I know who a few of them are. I was lucky, as my close uncle was a high ranking Lake Worth police detective for many years. And I known most of the cops well. And all the dirty Secrets as well. Going back even in the 80's. When PBSO took over Lake worth, Ric Bradshaw wanted to prove that he was better than local PD so he immediately put all the officers and investigations on stings and task force to do drug and prostitution bust all over the area to clean it up so that they could get under their temporary status and get a permanent jurisdiction. But even after their two-year probationary temporary status they made it permanent there still cracking down more than Lake Worth ever did, one way they do this is by constantly rotating the officers for their areas of Patrol not allowing them to build relationships or get to know anybody too well. That keeps them from having favorites. And letting some girls work freely, also they don't use 99% of the girls as CI's anymore. Many of the cities are doing the same. They also want to pull girls in to test them also. If they catch them for prostitution they get to test them. The health department has a lot to do with that initiative is well. So any new girl is quick to be picked up. And random pick ups after that too. It is a way to keep track of spreading problems and stopping them.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 02:05
I never messed with her I heard she was super bipolar and a bit schizo, so many warned me not to mess with that what is your take on her?

I was going to try her out once. But backed off.

She's a regular. Don't ask for digits. Just drive by the Travel Lodge.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 02:06
You should see the video! LOL.Shoot the vid to me bro. You know my sites and stuff.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 02:12
Ya if you don't know her well, she will do that. And if she feels your pimp hand is not strong. But she feels so good, and looks great with that rocking hot little body of hers, that it is almost ok LOL, just see her again. And she will ask to play that shit again. Remind her she got you the other day and it's not going to happen again, and she will do the job. Have her work it 2 times, or both doors to make it up.

She is worth a little trouble here and there, as that pussy is out of this world. And the visual is amazing also.

Well she must have got out for good behavior. After my Ashley date, I went into town, had a beer and wrote my Ashley report. Upon leaving, I cruised the strip once more on the way back to my hotel. And there was Nana at the furniture store. I scooped, she looked better then the pics show in my opinion. She was nice, but throughout the negotiations she kept saying that she really needed crack. Against all my better judgement, I fronted her $30 and dropped her off in a drug area. Of course she said she would be right back in like 5 minutes to do the date. I circled around for about 20 minutes and she never resurfaced. Every once and awhile it's good to have a $30 lesson to remind us to never give these girls an inch.

BillyBob000
06-28-20, 02:14
She's hanging out at the McDonald's right at the line of Lake Worth Palm Beach. Nice-looking rack on her.

She's looking for dates.Back in the day no problem, but she has been on the super do not fly list now for almost 2 years. To many needles for that one, and raw loads.

DontGivUpThes
06-28-20, 10:06
Dead. Only saw one cracked out blond near Dixie and 6th.

When the motels toss them out at 11 am you will have better luck.

MiracleKid
06-28-20, 10:34
STOP THE PRESS ON HEATHER K.

I just realized this morning that Heather K. Stole something valuable from me yesterday. You can't turn your back for 10 seconds on these ******. She's now not only on my no-fly list. But she'll also have to watch her back every time she's walking.

DontGivUpThes
06-28-20, 10:42

I just realized this morning that Heather K. Stole something valuable from me yesterday. You can't turn your back for 10 seconds on these ******. She's now not only on my no-fly list. But she'll also have to watch her back every time she's walking.Did she get in your wallet / pants pockets / medicine chest / car console?

Details please.

OnlyCarDates
06-28-20, 10:54

I just realized this morning that Heather K. Stole something valuable from me yesterday. You can't turn your back for 10 seconds on these ******. She's now not only on my no-fly list. But she'll also have to watch her back every time she's walking.With these girls you can't expect anything less, I recently had my phone stolen from my car by a girl that I've done dates with for over a year, luckily I was able to get it back but it was a huge hassle. They will not hesitate to take advantage and burn a bridge forever IMO.

MiracleKid
06-28-20, 11:00
Did she get in your wallet / pants pockets / medicine chest / car console?

Details please.She took a gold pocket watch that's been in my family for over 100 years.

Jd2011
06-28-20, 13:50
Like I said, I knew it was a mistake, but I fronted her anyway. Small reminder to myself to always play by the rules. I did a few loops this morning around 11 am on my way back from Orlando but she was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately I am in lauderdale now and leave in the am. If I see her on my next trip I will give her vagheen extra punishment for this shortcoming. Ha.

Ya if you don't know her well, she will do that. And if she feels your pimp hand is not strong. But she feels so good, and looks great with that rocking hot little body of hers, that it is almost ok LOL, just see her again. And she will ask to play that shit again. Remind her she got you the other day and it's not going to happen again, and she will do the job. Have her work it 2 times, or both doors to make it up.

She is worth a little trouble here and there, as that pussy is out of this world. And the visual is amazing also.

Avash88
06-28-20, 15:56
Check the pawn shops for it near her location, Most likely pawned it, they have return stolen merchandise if you can prove it was yours with pics or numbers. I doubt she would get if appraised.

She took a gold pocket watch that's been in my family for over 100 years.

StillMetsfan
06-28-20, 16:50
With these girls you can't expect anything less, I recently had my phone stolen from my car by a girl that I've done dates with for over a year, luckily I was able to get it back but it was a huge hassle. They will not hesitate to take advantage and burn a bridge forever IMO.That's why, when I bring them home I constantly remind myself, "watch her hands. Watch her hands. Watch her hands. " Never take your eyes off a girl. And don't leave valuables close enough to the action for her to grab when your attention inevitably wanders.

TurdMuffin
06-28-20, 19:55
She took a gold pocket watch that's been in my family for over 100 years.LOL. I think the wounds are fresh. Pink himalayan salt does wonders.

DontGivUpThes
06-29-20, 07:45
She's at Dixie and 7th.

She recognized me and wanted me to stop but I'm not going for it.

I thought you was going to drop to her knees and beg me for a date LOL

MrSosa2015
06-29-20, 10:31

I just realized this morning that Heather K. Stole something valuable from me yesterday. You can't turn your back for 10 seconds on these ******. She's now not only on my no-fly list. But she'll also have to watch her back every time she's walking.Nice pic kid sorry to hear about the watch that's why I never take a provider home but that other Monger Is right you probably want to check the local pawn shops.

MrSosa2015
06-29-20, 10:32
She's at Dixie and 7th.

I thought you was going to drop to her knees and beg me for a date LOLI scooped her up Saturday for a quick BJ date give me a lazy half ass blowjob refuses to take nut in her mouth ended up fucking shooting my load all over my car I was a little pissed I probably won't pick her up again she's real hit and miss every now and then she'll give you a great blowjob but in my experience it's really been shitty BJ's.

Arthur034
06-29-20, 18:24

She's looking for dates.Do you have a pic of how she looks like? Thanks.

East561
06-29-20, 23:45
Do you have a pic of how she looks like? Thanks.There are no providers with more pictures in this thread than Kayla.

If there's ever been a time to advise someone to do a little searching before asking for help it's here.

DontGivUpThes
06-30-20, 05:32
But she was very tired.

She had a temper tantrum when she couldn't reach her dealer. It was funny to witness, the brains and emotional capacity of a 5 year old. Only marketable skill is cock sucking.

Streethustler
06-30-20, 11:46
Hello all. I did the LW tour of duty over the weekend. Nothing to see, nothing new to report. Laranda reaching out to me on Friday night but I was tied up with UTR who let me slide and slide. BTW Thanks for the heads up on Bri-B. Sweet girl, the game simply isn't for her. Hope she finds her way out of this. BUT I still love hitting it! I met with Heather K a few months ago. She smelled sunburned and had visible sores. I couldn't find a spot but agreed to meet up later. She called telling me she was at the Travel Lodge but didn't want me to show up before she did, it was at night. I recon the area. Too dark. Heather insisted for me pull into the lot. I said meet me in the front. We were back and forth. My senses told me not to go in there. I just had a bad vibe about her. Mkid. Hey bro it's happened to us all at some point sorry to hear you've been taken! This is a reminder for us all to know who were dealing with. It's a vicious cycle they get ripped out by everyone so if the opportunity presents itself. They will. I've learned the hard way myself. There is some action further north but as with anything its a timing thing. I'll do an update in WPB.

DontGivUpThes
06-30-20, 17:40
Hello all. I did the LW tour of duty over the weekend. Nothing to see, nothing new to report. Laranda reaching out to me on Friday night but I was tied up with UTR who let me slide and slide. BTW Thanks for the heads up on Bri-B. Sweet girl, the game simply isn't for her. Hope she finds her way out of this. BUT I still love hitting it! I met with Heather K a few months ago. She smelled sunburned and had visible sores. I couldn't find a spot but agreed to meet up later. She called telling me she was at the Travel Lodge but didn't want me to show up before she did, it was at night. I recon the area. Too dark. Heather insisted for me pull into the lot. I said meet me in the front. We were back and forth. My senses told me not to go in there. I just had a bad vibe about her. Mkid. Hey bro it's happened to us all at some point sorry to hear you've been taken! This is a reminder for us all to know who were dealing with. It's a vicious cycle they get ripped out by everyone so if the opportunity presents itself. They will. I've learned the hard way myself. There is some action further north but as with anything its a timing thing. I'll do an update in WPB.The girlfriend Dawn called me last Saturday. She put me on the phone with Laranda. I was offered a doubles session but could not get out at 1 am. I hope they call me again at a reasonable time.

BootyPatrol
06-30-20, 17:40
So back a few weeks ago I asked around if anyone knew who this dark Latina curly black hair petite girl was. In the south Dixie area near 7/11 have seen her about 5 times now.

First time just said hello. Couldn't tell.

This week finally see her again in the cheeta outfit. Very tight and short, great looking body.

Asked her name and digits. Got 0 reply later on. Name is Daisy.

Anyone know what the hell is up with her. Is it a utr who gets off on leading men? Anyway. Other then that.

Saw heather other day walking Mili. Had fun with her she has great mouth skills. Clean, good attitude. Only turnoff is she up sells off he bat, but because you can roam and clean whatever.

BootyPatrol
06-30-20, 17:44
LOL. I think the wounds are fresh. Pink himalayan salt does wondersDamn that last photo with missionary and her jaw wide open I can hear the scream.

Good stuff!

East561
06-30-20, 21:40
So back a few weeks ago I asked around if anyone knew who this dark Latina curly black hair petite girl was. In the south Dixie area near 7/11 have seen her about 5 times now.

First time just said hello. Couldn't tell.

This week finally see her again in the cheeta outfit. Very tight and short, great looking body.

Asked her name and digits. Got 0 reply later on. Name is Daisy.

Anyone know what the hell is up with her. Is it a utr who gets off on leading men? Anyway. Other then that.

Saw heather other day walking Mili. Had fun with her she has great mouth skills. Clean, good attitude. Only turnoff is she up sells off he bat, but because you can roam and clean whatever.I first met Daysi C and posted about her on 12/15/19. She often walks Dixie between Publix and 7th North. She's a lot of fun, loves to please and is cool with regular rates.

Carl Spackler
06-30-20, 22:26
I first met Daysi C and posted about her on 12/15/19. She often walks Dixie between Publix and 7th North. She's a lot of fun, loves to please and is cool with regular rates.Daisy is the real deal and one of the best fucks you'll find. I've given her out to a few guys but the rest of you dudes looking for a free ride need to come up with a trade.

Sorry, but that's the way this game is played.

She's too much for most of you anyway. LOL.

https://imgur.com/F2Wk6Wt

DontGivUpThes
07-01-20, 06:50
Daisy is the real deal and one of the best fucks you'll find. I've given her out to a few guys but the rest of you dudes looking for a free ride need to come up with a trade.

Sorry, but that's the way this game is played.

She's too much for most of you anyway. LOL.

https://imgur.com/F2Wk6WtBut Daisy and I could not come up with a fair price for headache relief.

She really didn't get my hormones raging, I like thin blondes. But she is cute and I'd pick her up again.

She had "guy type" tats on her upper arm, which was a turn off also.

Chris5
07-01-20, 09:40

I just realized this morning that Heather K. Stole something valuable from me yesterday. You can't turn your back for 10 seconds on these ******. She's now not only on my no-fly list. But she'll also have to watch her back every time she's walking.Never ever trust any of these garden tools! They care absolutely ZERO about any of us.

C5.

Chris5
07-01-20, 09:42
There are no providers with more pictures in this thread than Kayla.

If there's ever been a time to advise someone to do a little searching before asking for help it's hereI've known her over a decade. One of the best fucks in LW.

C5.

Streethustler
07-01-20, 10:15
Gents, sorry for such late updates met daysi on the stroll south of 6th. Easy going nice chick. She felt comfy to take a ride to my secure location. I had a good time but it seemed average. She has all the right requirements. Petit, clean and attentive. I agree she just didn't get my hormones ragin for more. She can suck a mean dick tho.. just so you know she wants more that the street fare. she proceeds to tell how clean she is, she's no walker. Blah blah blah.. she charges $ (Im like yeah, right) We exchanged contact, she reached out the other day to say hi... If I'm ina pinch, perhaps. Stay frosty - watch your six.

WhyCarlWhy
07-01-20, 10:34
LOL. I think the wounds are fresh. Pink himalayan salt does wonders.That's not Heather, or is it?

Carl Spackler
07-01-20, 11:01
Gents, sorry for such late updates met daysi on the stroll south of 6th. Easy going nice chick. She felt comfy to take a ride to my secure location. I had a good time but it seemed average. She has all the right requirements. Petit, clean and attentive. I agree she just didn't get my hormones ragin for more. She can suck a mean dick tho.. just so you know she wants more that the street fare. she proceeds to tell how clean she is, she's no walker. Blah blah blah.. she charges $ (Im like yeah, right) We exchanged contact, she reached out the other day to say hi... If I'm ina pinch, perhaps. Stay frosty - watch your six.

Everyone has a bad day, guess that was hers with you. Daysi was genuinely into sex in everyway with me and did everything I wanted with her without a complaint. And I paid her standard SWer rates. She did say she was happy for me to pick her up as some guys were circling around trying to get her attention and she doesn't like certain types of people. YMMV certainly applies when these girls quote you a price, so that may be why you had to overpay to play with that nice Latina pussy.

CS.

Streethustler
07-02-20, 07:07
[Deleted by Admin]Perhaps reading my report again might help.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I read both of them, he wasn't talking about you and he didn't say anything about you, he spoke of his time with the chick. He didn't even white knight her and say there was something wrong with you. He said:

"Everyone has a bad day, guess that was hers with you."

That is him saying sorry you had a bad time, and this was my experience.

Don't do this again.

A2

MiracleKid
07-02-20, 08:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Streethustler
07-02-20, 09:03
Yup, this individual is an assumption specialist. He has several accounts & insults mongers on a regular basis, as he sees himself as King of the mongers, yet all he does is projects, cheat on his wife & lie to his family. Just an over the hill, delusional captain save a ho. Pay no mind to him. He'll apologize after insulting you & say he didn't mean it.

That's his M. O.I am quite aware of this capt. You covered all the bullet points, no need for me to add anything else about grandpa. Pops is consummate self promoter basking in excessive admiration and flattery.. always on the ready to dish out condescending advice. This capt always has trade to negotiate lmao...

TonyTc
07-02-20, 12:49
[Deleted by Admin]

MiracleKid
07-03-20, 11:26
Saw one of my favorite unicorns walking Dixie by Belvedere & picked her up for some motel fun.

India is average on BJ. But she rocks on anal. CIA damage 80.

She's picture / video friendly.

She has no digits.

Will repeat whenever I see her street walking.

MisterRain
07-03-20, 12:44
Saw one of my favorite unicorns walking Dixie by Belvedere & picked her up for some motel fun.

She has no digits.

Will repeat whenever I see her street walking.India is my regular. She works the Lake worth area and I guess West palm too. She has one of those GV numbers that only work on WiFi. Cool girl! I am glad you had a good time. Treat her well!

Sflbangin
07-03-20, 13:58
DAMN that little brown hole looks excellent! I am going to look for her.

She has no digits.

Will repeat whenever I see her street walking.

MiracleKid
07-04-20, 14:12
Scooped up Nicole P. In WPB for an hour of delight!

CIP damage $100.

Highly recommended. I don't have digits. You just got to be lucky to find her roaming the streets of whoredom.

East561
07-04-20, 18:01
That's not Heather, or is it?Can't PM you until you clear messages.

East561
07-04-20, 18:04

CIP damage $100.

Highly recommended. I don't have digits. You just got to be lucky to find her roaming the streets of whoredom.Where does she roam? I'd like to give her a ride. You say you scooped her in WPB but posted in LW.

MiracleKid
07-04-20, 19:40
Where does she roam? I'd like to give her a ride. You say you scooped her in WPB but posted in LW.What? What happened to your steady girlfriend?

East561
07-05-20, 00:21
What? What happened to your steady girlfriend?You must be thinking of someone else. I'm just trying to use the info you're trying to share.

DontGivUpThes
07-05-20, 10:15
Ran the North Palm Beach Broadway run for a half and hour. Ran the Lake Worth loops. Then hit Military Trail.

DEAD, hoes are all sleeping. The laziest cunts on the east coast. LOL.

Fighter954
07-07-20, 18:54

CIP damage $100.

Highly recommended. I don't have digits. You just got to be lucky to find her roaming the streets of whoredom.Great pics! I thought she was a utr, if she was walking, did you try to get SW rates? Or she was firm on the $$.

DontGivUpThes
07-11-20, 02:23
Met her yesterday at a bodega. Older and kind of cute. Short hair trim body. Didn't date but was tempted.

DontGivUpThes
07-11-20, 05:34
Met her yesterday at a bodega. Older and kind of cute. Short hair trim body. Didn't date but was tempted.At the bodega at Dixie and and North 16th. I'm going to find her again. She had a very cute face. Nice smile and was built for fucking. I need to bang her.

Flint6217
07-11-20, 08:31
Getting out of my my comfort zone and drove done Dixie. Saw one blond who I recognized from the mugshots, initials MM. She was following an brunette in spandex who was looking back at her and seemed annoyed. Didn't have the balls to try a pickup yet, then another white girl dressed like a hoochie walking with a heavy girl who was pointing things out. Anyone have intel to share on these. It was late as I had to pick a buddy up from the airport, thought I would see more on this ride after reading these posts for years.

INeedMoney
07-11-20, 20:46
Stormy fits the description, is this Gigi?

At the bodega at Dixie and and North 16th. I'm going to find her again. She had a very cute face. Nice smile and was built for fucking. I need to bang her.

INeedMoney
07-11-20, 20:47
Stormy fits the description, is this Gigi? https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/happy-happy-4th-im-back-for-a-limited-time-only-im-curious-to-find-out-who-can-still-handle-storm/30866676.

At the bodega at Dixie and and North 16th. I'm going to find her again. She had a very cute face. Nice smile and was built for fucking. I need to bang her.

INeedMoney
07-11-20, 21:39
Glad I'm not the only one to pass her up, probably only picked her up once in the last year. No problems, just gets old see the same girls over the years.

Daisy would be nice to run into. Think I saw her walking a few months ago. Gauging from the recant posts there lots of promising talent out there right now.

I have a new W 29 y / o short UTR in WPB only meets with FB friends of friends kind of thing. Haven't dated her yet so can't share details but will contact a few to trade once I have permission.

She's at Dixie and 7th.

I thought you was going to drop to her knees and beg me for a date LOL

Smenkhare
07-11-20, 23:39
Getting out of my my comfort zone and drove done Dixie. Saw one blond who I recognized from the mugshots, initials MM. She was following an brunette in spandex who was looking back at her and seemed annoyed. Didn't have the balls to try a pickup yet, then another white girl dressed like a hoochie walking with a heavy girl who was pointing things out. Anyone have intel to share on these. It was late as I had to pick a buddy up from the airport, thought I would see more on this ride after reading these posts for years.MM huh that sounds like Dory.

ScottFromFL
07-11-20, 23:44
Stormy has major GPS now I remember 40-50 FS with her, but no more I can't deal with that gps shit.

Stormy fits the description, is this Gigi? https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/happy-happy-4th-im-back-for-a-limited-time-only-im-curious-to-find-out-who-can-still-handle-storm/30866676.

DontGivUpThes
07-12-20, 01:40
Sorry but that link is not her.

Flint6217
07-12-20, 09:55
MM huh that sounds like Dory.I searched that name and did some reading. This is the photo of the blond I saw. I take it that if this is dory she is a no fly?

BillyBob000
07-12-20, 14:32
I scooped her up Saturday for a quick BJ date give me a lazy half ass blowjob refuses to take nut in her mouth ended up fucking shooting my load all over my car I was a little pissed I probably won't pick her up again she's real hit and miss every now and then she'll give you a great blowjob but in my experience it's really been shitty BJ's.Nana is not known to be the best for BJ's her pussy feels the best of any good you will ever find out there. And she has a great was too. Nana would not be on the top of anybody's list for blow jobs. Did actually surprises me that people even bother with that. Many will go a year or more with her only doing BJ's and then when they finally dry the pussy they're wondering why they spent all that money on BJ's and not pussy. Because a lot of times what she charging you for the BJ she will fuck. LOL.

BillyBob000
07-12-20, 15:00
I searched that name and did some reading. This is the photo of the blond I saw. I take it that if this is dory she is a no fly?Major No fly zone for me. I know more about her then most. In fact when I see people who BB this one. I pay close attention to their history of who else they hang out with for BB.

I have never been a believer in hearsay or the crap from the street girls, they are all just jealous as hell of each other. But with some I know a lot. One day off here maybe I could talk about how I know things. But she was great back in the day. One of my favorites.

BillyBob000
07-12-20, 15:21
On a funny side note, I wonder how many of you do this?

First I don't do this as much with white or Latina girls, unless I see something that says to me it may be an option LOL. But one of my favorite things is to find girls that have never been a street walker or UTR and see if I can just give them the opportunity to do it, and see if they will.

I will drive thru areas in the hood, that I know the chicks don't know money, and catch a hot chick walking and stop ahead of her and talk to her, tell her she is not, flirt a bit, then when right make an offer. And it really works best with 20's black girls. As long as no one is around that will see them, many will say ok jump in and do it all LOL. I'm sure this would not work so well for an ugly guy, or super old, but I find many of the black girls in the hood will do it if they think no one will ever know they did it. So timing and location is everything, but this also comes with a firm warning, as some no many young black women that you think are 22-23 whatever you can find out later or like 14. No BS. I will even card a girl LOL. To make sure she is 18+, some of these girls can be very well-developed already. Most are not going to jump for 20. LOL. But 60-100 almost always works. But I know black guys try this with black girls and it rarely works. What I think is some are very curious if it's a white guy and they also know he is not from there Social Circles and therefore nobody will probably ever find out. I have landed some majority got tail this way for years. And I have found white and Spanish girls too. The funniest thing as you know damn well this girl has never done this kind of business before. I like that, she could be a freak and also many love to fuck, but have never been covered for it $$ So they like the risk and wild side of it. And some just want some cash to go shopping LOL. And they have never had a drug habit too. It is great. I have got to raw dog a few too, and CIP. I give them a burner number, and will see some 5 or more times too. Dropping a load in them each time. To tell the truth, I may have more then a few little ones running around the hood after many years of working that system LOL. Funny but only once did I see one of them become a walker. But she did maybe 4 years after I did her. I hit it again then too, and she remembered me. I know I was her first LOL.

So I wonder how many others do this as I do, and what they have found?

Fighter954
07-12-20, 15:47
I searched that name and did some reading. This is the photo of the blond I saw. I take it that if this is dory she is a no fly?Yes sir, that's dory.

Flint6217
07-12-20, 17:16
Yes sir, that's dory.Close call, I was very close to scooping her up for my first attempt at this LOL.

East561
07-12-20, 19:10
Getting out of my my comfort zone and drove done Dixie. Saw one blond who I recognized from the mugshots, initials MM. She was following an brunette in spandex who was looking back at her and seemed annoyed. Didn't have the balls to try a pickup yet, then another white girl dressed like a hoochie walking with a heavy girl who was pointing things out. Anyone have intel to share on these. It was late as I had to pick a buddy up from the airport, thought I would see more on this ride after reading these posts for years.Thanks for the post. Don't know if it's within the "rules" but we've been allowed to post a provider's first name along with her last initial, so it's ok to post Margaret M which makes it easier for us to know, or look up, who you're referring to. The only MM I could think of was Monica M who I never thought of as blond, and didn't think she was back in the area anyway. Thanks again,

MrSosa2015
07-13-20, 09:44
On a funny side note, I wonder how many of you do this?

First I don't do this as much with white or Latina girls, unless I see something that says to me it may be an option LOL. But one of my favorite things is to find girls that have never been a street walker or UTR and see if I can just give them the opportunity to do it, and see if they will.

I will drive thru areas in the hood, that I know the chicks don't know money, and catch a hot chick walking and stop ahead of her and talk to her, tell her she is not, flirt a bit, then when right make an offer. And it really works best with 20's black girls. As long as no one is around that will see them, many will say ok jump in and do it all LOL. I'm sure this would not work so well for an ugly guy, or super old, but I find many of the black girls in the hood will do it if they think no one will ever know they did it. So timing and location is everything, but this also comes with a firm warning, as some no many young black women that you think are 22-23 whatever you can find out later or like 14. No BS. I will even card a girl LOL. To make sure she is 18+, some of these girls can be very well-developed already. Most are not going to jump for 20. LOL. But 60-100 almost always works. But I know black guys try this with black girls and it rarely works. What I think is some are very curious if it's a white guy and they also know he is not from there Social Circles and therefore nobody will probably ever find out. I have landed some majority got tail this way for years. And I have found white and Spanish girls too. The funniest thing as you know damn well this girl has never done this kind of business before. I like that, she could be a freak and also many love to fuck, but have never been covered for it $$ So they like the risk and wild side of it. And some just want some cash to go shopping LOL. And they have never had a drug habit too. It is great. I have got to raw dog a few too, and CIP. I give them a burner number, and will see some 5 or more times too. Dropping a load in them each time. To tell the truth, I may have more then a few little ones running around the hood after many years of working that system LOL. Funny but only once did I see one of them become a walker. But she did maybe 4 years after I did her. I hit it again then too, and she remembered me. I know I was her first LOL.

So I wonder how many others do this as I do, and what they have found?Interesting tactic which hood do you frequent I wouldn't mind giving that a shot the SW scene has been dead lately.

Streethustler
07-13-20, 13:09
Interesting tactic which hood do you frequent I wouldn't mind giving that a shot the SW scene has been dead lately.A. B. C. Always be chasing. Those hoes! With the economy in tatters. They're are startup looking for an infusion of capital! I recently found a woman by a corner store pan handling for money. Put her to work! She said things are tough, she was embarrassed, apologizing. I'm like damn! I have a newbie! Suck me off like I was her bf. Call a few times then her fone got disco'd. They are out there gentlemen.

Streethustler
07-13-20, 13:14
Zandalee busted for aggravated assault with a firearm. She hangs around PBCs finest and most influential people. Watch your six.

DontGivUpThes
07-13-20, 14:50
All out there looking to make tonight's room rent. Saw over 10 different ones. All shapes and sizes.

BTW Even Rachel Van has moved from Military to Dixie LW. LOL.

DontGivUpThes
07-13-20, 19:39
Zandalee busted for aggravated assault with a firearm. She hangs around PBCs finest and most influential people. Watch your six.Funny stuff. LOL.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/40467/1/cash-me-outside-bhad-bhabie-danielle-bregoli-mom-interview

For a time, Zandalee was Danielle’s best friend. “She was a prostitute; I met her at school,” she told Complex. “That girl would do anything for money.” Danielle claims that this includes defaming her in exchange for payment from Danielle’s estranged father; they are no longer friends.

But for a while, they were inseparable. “Zandalee and my daughter looked so much alike, they could've passed for twins,” recalls Barb. “[She] came from a broken home. Her father was always working, mother not in her life. We kind of took her in. She'd come to my house, she'd eat, if I took Dani shopping I would buy her clothes, too.”

BillyBob000
07-13-20, 21:42
Many are asking me where I find watching these girls.

Well that is easy. Hoods. LOL. Tamarind, Sapodilla, Palm Beach Lakes area, or down near Martin Luther King in Boynton Beach off Seacrest that whole area between gateway to Boynton Beach Boulevard. Many of the hoods just around Atlantic Ave just west of the downtown shopping area on the North or South side of the road down all those streets even up in Riviera Beach West of Broadway over towards all the letter roads like Q st.

Any of those places and a lot of times in the same area you see the hookers is best because These Girls Aren't stupid they grow up seeing these other girls out there working for the money for drugs they are kind of used to seeing it, and when a white guy stops to talk to them, they already have an idea what he wants. The best are 18-25. They are always the hottest with the best bodies. But funny thing, most black women in the hood, 30-40 are actually even quicker and easier, but she's probably already been pounded by a million guys in the hood already just not really for money up front like that. I have been with hundreds of them like that. And I am not exaggerating on the hundreds. And every now and then I find a white girl or Spanish girl to oh, the trick to the black girls is you can kind of tell. What I like to do is drive ahead of them and pull down the side street and then come up to the stop sign right as they're going to walk past then call them over if they keep walking then I just move on because if they ignore you it's because they already know what you're doing and don't want to. But the ones who walk up you smile you flirt with them a little bit you tell them how hot they are ask for her phone number, just like you're trying to pick her up for a date. But then you make the offer, every time these girls will start looking around to see who's around and who may see them get in the car. If they don't see anybody around that could snitch on them then I already know just by them looking around that I have one and I will even offer to pull down the street a bit or into another area for her to walk over to where nobody can see her get in.

They really like that.

And you can tell they have never done it before also and you can tell it with a lot of them it's actually exciting them. So I do it right make sure I turn them on good too and a lot of times they won't even ask for a condom, and then you get the blow your load in them. Just tell them no worries I had a vasectomy LOL. Other ones usually the ones closer to 18 that are super super hot, and I mean really hot, you can spot them they're always dressed in whatever stylish thing and are always trying to have the new phone or this or that because they want to be the most popular girl in the hood. Those almost never get turned on by it and they are actually all business about it. But they will let you hit it good. Those I tend to give a number and hook up with many times and after several times I'll take them to a hotel room oh, and that is when they start to drop their guard and get more into it and then a lot of times won't even worried about the condom. And I fill that pussy so full.

Then you also find those young black girls that are young mothers they have a baby that's a year or two old at home they're like 21 and they are usually going to some BS school for being a nail tech or a hair salon girl. I have one secret about that I will share with clothes mongers I know let's share girls with me that are utrs. Whenever I really really want one of those girls I know right where to find them every time LOL in a place in West Palm. Easy pickings. And I have a couple other methods I use that are foolproof to wear I know girls work that I can pick up right from their job LOL.

To tell the truth I'm a little shocked how much I know about this topic after 20 years of mongering but I probably been doing that system for about 10 years and it works very very well.

Like I said in the earlier post yesterday, These are the girls I like best. It is a real turn-on to get a girl who is never done it but you present her with the opportunity at the right moment in the right place and they jump on it. I have gotten to the point now that when I pull up to talk to them I can usually tell within a second whether they will go for it or not, and I can spot the ones that will usually before I even stopped. It is something about the way they're walking the way they hold themselves how they're dressed. It is my personal opinion that black girls between the age of 18 to 25 or probably the horniest women I've ever known but also love money. I personally think in the hood they fuck like crazy at that age, but nobody has offered the money yet.

I have been in quarantine now since early March and I've only seen a couple girls I know very well 2 times in this whole coronavirus crap.

But before that happened I got this super hot 19 year old, with an amazing body at 21st and tamarind coming home from her classes to be a hair stylist. She was a full on the 1-10 And I flirted a bit, and I could tell. She was fully wanting to try it. I offered and she looked around. Then jumped in. So was scared to use the car, worried about cops. And she was so hot I was fully cool with getting a room. Got a room. $80. Then worked her so good for hours. About 6 hours and maybe 5 or 6 nuts in that sweet tight pussy, and I had only gave her a 50 to start. But she was great, so I drop one more 50 on her. She was wildly happy, this girl acted like she had never even seen a $5 bill before or something. So I gave her the burner number oh, and I picked her up the next weekend and I did it again this time taking her to my office. Got her a toy, she loved it LOL. And worked her for hours. She was very into it. She then said she would try anal too. I told her if she could I got 20 more for her. At that point I had given her 60 up front. She took it too, but I am very experienced to know how to gently work it to the point where she'll like it, and after a few minutes. I could pound that ass too. We started that day about 8:30 pm in my office, and I left to drop her home at about 4:30 am. I dropped so much fun in her tiny little body. She had an amazing tight body with a real black girl bubble butt and I'm talking the thin one that sticks way out. Some nice little b cup boobs a really tight pussy. And very dark skin too. One thing that shocked me was her hair was all real she had braids very fine ones but they were her actual real hair and her hair went almost down to her butt, and she had a very pretty face with the most gorgeous eyes you've ever seen, but as most of them are she definitely considered me a sugar daddy oh, that night total I gave her about a hundred and twenty by the end, not that she was asking but she was worth every single penny and much more. I hit it two more times after that in my car because I did not have time to go anywhere oh, she was comfortable at that point to do it in the car with me and I gave her 80 both times. The reason I blocked her number after a while when she started calling me like daily or several times a day and always asking for something, can you Uber me somewhere, can you send me an Uber Eats, can you take me to eat. I'm hungry I'm hungry I need money for this or that, because at the end of course she does look at me as a sugar daddy. And that is when I got annoyed with her one day as I was busy and I told her to fuck off hung up on her and blocked her number LOL. This girl could not have weight over 90 lb she was about five foot one for five foot two. Really skinny with awesome muscle tone all over her body she had a six pack abs, really soft and unblemished skin, super bright white teeth, and all of them are in perfect order. To tell the truth if she went in the modeling or became a porn star she would be at the top of the list. And she did have that pussy like Nana not quite the same feel but similar in look.

And she definitely knew how to work that ass when you were fucking her it was so nice to grab onto that bubble butt of hers sliding deep into that tight little fat pussy of hers. All of that was back in January. Then I traveled for business out of state. And got a few super hot escorts in the north east as well. Then when I returned in early March, covid was already a problem so I went and saw Nana right when I got back and tore her up in a hotel and then quarantined myself until about three weeks ago when I saw Nana again and pounded that in a hotel again. But she was bad that night on her rock thing, still great pussy, but she had a bit of an attitude that night. Normal for her every now and then, especially when she's been smoking a lot.

BillyBob000
07-13-20, 22:14
I seen about 3 weeks ago she went to visit uncle 2 times in 2 days. Looks like she is back at it. I have never had that, but always wanted to take her for a spin. So has anyone seen her out walking? I would love to have her. Been looking for her for like 2 years now. Happy to have any info on her.

OralWonder
07-14-20, 10:20
Many are asking me where I find watching these girls.

Well that is easy. Hoods. LOL. Tamarind, Sapodilla, Palm Beach Lakes area, or down near Martin Luther King in Boynton Beach off Seacrest that whole area between gateway to Boynton Beach Boulevard. Many of the hoods just around Atlantic Ave just west of the downtown shopping area on the North or South side of the road down all those streets even up in Riviera Beach West of Broadway over towards all the letter roads like Q st.

Any of those places and a lot of times in the same area you see the hookers is best because These Girls Aren't stupid they grow up seeing these other girls out there working for the money for drugs they are kind of used to seeing it, and when a white guy stops to talk to them, they already have an idea what he wants. The best are 18-25. They are always the hottest with the best bodies. But funny thing, most black women in the hood, 30-40 are actually even quicker and easier, but she's probably already been pounded by a million guys in the hood already just not really for money up front like that. I have been with hundreds of them like that. And I am not exaggerating on the hundreds. And every now and then I find a white girl or Spanish girl to oh, the trick to the black girls is you can kind of tell. What I like to do is drive ahead of them and pull down the side street and then come up to the stop sign right as they're going to walk past then call them over if they keep walking then I just move on because if they ignore you it's because they already know what you're doing and don't want to. But the ones who walk up you smile you flirt with them a little bit you tell them how hot they are ask for her phone number, just like you're trying to pick her up for a date. But then you make the offer, every time these girls will start looking around to see who's around and who may see them get in the car. If they don't see anybody around that could snitch on them then I already know just by them looking around that I have one and I will even offer to pull down the street a bit or into another area for her to walk over to where nobody can see her get in.

They really like that.

And you can tell they have never done it before also and you can tell it with a lot of them it's actually exciting them. So I do it right make sure I turn them on good too and a lot of times they won't even ask for a condom, and then you get the blow your load in them. Just tell them no worries I had a vasectomy LOL. Other ones usually the ones closer to 18 that are super super hot, and I mean really hot, you can spot them they're always dressed in whatever stylish thing and are always trying to have the new phone or this or that because they want to be the most popular girl in the hood. Those almost never get turned on by it and they are actually all business about it. But they will let you hit it good. Those I tend to give a number and hook up with many times and after several times I'll take them to a hotel room oh, and that is when they start to drop their guard and get more into it and then a lot of times won't even worried about the condom. And I fill that pussy so full.

Then you also find those young black girls that are young mothers they have a baby that's a year or two old at home they're like 21 and they are usually going to some BS school for being a nail tech or a hair salon girl. I have one secret about that I will share with clothes mongers I know let's share girls with me that are utrs. Whenever I really really want one of those girls I know right where to find them every time LOL in a place in West Palm. Easy pickings. And I have a couple other methods I use that are foolproof to wear I know girls work that I can pick up right from their job LOL.

To tell the truth I'm a little shocked how much I know about this topic after 20 years of mongering but I probably been doing that system for about 10 years and it works very very well.

Like I said in the earlier post yesterday, These are the girls I like best. It is a real turn-on to get a girl who is never done it but you present her with the opportunity at the right moment in the right place and they jump on it. I have gotten to the point now that when I pull up to talk to them I can usually tell within a second whether they will go for it or not, and I can spot the ones that will usually before I even stopped. It is something about the way they're walking the way they hold themselves how they're dressed. It is my personal opinion that black girls between the age of 18 to 25 or probably the horniest women I've ever known but also love money. I personally think in the hood they fuck like crazy at that age, but nobody has offered the money yet.

I have been in quarantine now since early March and I've only seen a couple girls I know very well 2 times in this whole coronavirus crap.

But before that happened I got this super hot 19 year old, with an amazing body at 21st and tamarind coming home from her classes to be a hair stylist. She was a full on the 1-10 And I flirted a bit, and I could tell. She was fully wanting to try it. I offered and she looked around. Then jumped in. So was scared to use the car, worried about cops. And she was so hot I was fully cool with getting a room. Got a room. $80. Then worked her so good for hours. About 6 hours and maybe 5 or 6 nuts in that sweet tight pussy, and I had only gave her a 50 to start. But she was great, so I drop one more 50 on her. She was wildly happy, this girl acted like she had never even seen a $5 bill before or something. So I gave her the burner number oh, and I picked her up the next weekend and I did it again this time taking her to my office. Got her a toy, she loved it LOL. And worked her for hours. She was very into it. She then said she would try anal too. I told her if she could I got 20 more for her. At that point I had given her 60 up front. She took it too, but I am very experienced to know how to gently work it to the point where she'll like it, and after a few minutes. I could pound that ass too. We started that day about 8:30 pm in my office, and I left to drop her home at about 4:30 am. I dropped so much fun in her tiny little body. She had an amazing tight body with a real black girl bubble butt and I'm talking the thin one that sticks way out. Some nice little b cup boobs a really tight pussy. And very dark skin too. One thing that shocked me was her hair was all real she had braids very fine ones but they were her actual real hair and her hair went almost down to her butt, and she had a very pretty face with the most gorgeous eyes you've ever seen, but as most of them are she definitely considered me a sugar daddy oh, that night total I gave her about a hundred and twenty by the end, not that she was asking but she was worth every single penny and much more. I hit it two more times after that in my car because I did not have time to go anywhere oh, she was comfortable at that point to do it in the car with me and I gave her 80 both times. The reason I blocked her number after a while when she started calling me like daily or several times a day and always asking for something, can you Uber me somewhere, can you send me an Uber Eats, can you take me to eat. I'm hungry I'm hungry I need money for this or that, because at the end of course she does look at me as a sugar daddy. And that is when I got annoyed with her one day as I was busy and I told her to fuck off hung up on her and blocked her number LOL. This girl could not have weight over 90 lb she was about five foot one for five foot two. Really skinny with awesome muscle tone all over her body she had a six pack abs, really soft and unblemished skin, super bright white teeth, and all of them are in perfect order. To tell the truth if she went in the modeling or became a porn star she would be at the top of the list. And she did have that pussy like Nana not quite the same feel but similar in look.

And she definitely knew how to work that ass when you were fucking her it was so nice to grab onto that bubble butt of hers sliding deep into that tight little fat pussy of hers. All of that was back in January. Then I traveled for business out of state. And got a few super hot escorts in the north east as well. Then when I returned in early March, covid was already a problem so I went and saw Nana right when I got back and tore her up in a hotel and then quarantined myself until about three weeks ago when I saw Nana again and pounded that in a hotel again. But she was bad that night on her rock thing, still great pussy, but she had a bit of an attitude that night. Normal for her every now and then, especially when she's been smoking a lot.Hell of a post Billy.

DontGivUpThes
07-14-20, 11:40
Lots of crazy talk.

She showed me her botched up boob job.

Not sure I would ever partake she's crazy.

DontGivUpThes
07-14-20, 12:04
She told me Laranda checked herself into a rehab.

So I could stop looking for that.

That kind of sucks.

DontGivUpThes
07-14-20, 15:17
Great date, a mature woman who knows exactly what men like. No bullshit or scamming. She does not do drugs.

I'll see her again. She asked me to come to her room tonight.

I might do that.

KoKoLo
07-14-20, 17:04
Great date, a mature woman who knows exactly what men like. No bullshit or scamming. She does not do drugs.

I might do that.She looked hot with the shorts and tank top. She was under the shade tree by the Sonoco when I passed her today. Unfortunately, I had just finished banging Charly and on my way home to shower my dirty sins.

DontGivUpThes
07-14-20, 18:54
She looked hot with the shorts and tank top. She was under the shade tree by the Sonoco when I passed her today. Unfortunately, I had just finished banging Charly and on my way home to shower my dirty sins.Gigi is really a lot of fun to make out with. Very responsive during 69. We got each other off at the same time. An excellent time for both of us. The way it should be.

Don't ask for contact info. She has no phone or facebook. I gave her my info so we can get together later this week.

Mchefkm
07-14-20, 18:57

I might do that.What times is she out and about? How many roses for her time? Any info much appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

DontGivUpThes
07-15-20, 04:43
I searched that name and did some reading. This is the photo of the blond I saw. I take it that if this is dory she is a no fly?I think she is batshit crazy. One man made titty has been "undone" she says she is going to sue the surgeon. Say she used to have an 80 year old sugar daddy who bought those messed up tits. I drove her to her pharmacy but left her there. She looks like trouble. I like them calmer.

BillyBob000
07-15-20, 15:38
Lots of crazy talk.

She showed me her botched up boob job.

Not sure I would ever partake she's crazy.You're lucky you did not partake of Dory, you dodged a major bullet there. That is a big-time no-fly zone.