PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

SxPxDx13
12-09-19, 18:49
You'll never know until you ask. There's usually a lot more on the menu outside of the club. I'd just call her and see what's up.Shot her a text a few days ago. No reply.

Feckless
12-12-19, 00:22
Dropped in early in the day-crowd AND girls were light, but still worth a drink and a few dances. Quality varied from MEH to EXCELLENT. Curvy, younger dark haired girl whose name I forgot put in no effort. Rochelle, Eva and Maggie{?} put in excellent efforts.

Good news: New area is alleged to be opening this Friday.

F1.

Girlmoneys
12-12-19, 05:29
Stopped by Cheaters a couple Friday's ago. Best looking girl there was Mila who is from Brazil. Speaks about as much English as is do Portuguese. She's brunette, about 5'4, and a nice bod.

If you take her in the back you won't be disappointed.

OrlandoPl
12-13-19, 20:28
Good news: New area is alleged to be opening this Friday.

F1.Any reports on if that phase of construction is complete and how it is?

Also, any word if dance prices will go up? I think they'll lose a lot of loyal customers if they do.

Adepti
12-13-19, 22:15
Any reports on if that phase of construction is complete and how it is?

Also, any word if dance prices will go up? I think they'll lose a lot of loyal customers if they do.Let's face it. I won't be surprised if dance prices goes up in the near future.

The new owner of IR won't be making such significant renovations for nothing. The cost of renovations will be coming from somebody's pockets and I suspect those pockets will be ours (the faithful patrons of IR). At the very least, "VIP room" upcharge gimmicks and even fancy chandeliers I heard are in order.

Iron City
12-13-19, 22:20
Any reports on if that phase of construction is complete and how it is?

Also, any word if dance prices will go up? I think they'll lose a lot of loyal customers if they do.From a manager. Monday or Tuesday.

IC.

FwbFl
12-18-19, 00:35
From a manager. Monday or Tuesday.

IC.Anyone know if this finally happened.

ForTips
12-18-19, 14:26
Anyone know if this finally happened.Instagram update for IR has video someone says ready Friday. https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NE0xOJJdR/?igshid=uc2r084jofbu.

Putzy
12-18-19, 21:30
Wow! Looking at their insta makes me want to go there Not Fucking At All, Ever!

Instagram update for IR has video someone says ready Friday. https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NE0xOJJdR/?igshid=uc2r084jofbu.

Pinterested
12-20-19, 15:24
Anyone know if this finally happened.As of yesterday no, they said today. But you know how that goes. LOL.

Iron City
12-20-19, 23:08
As of yesterday no, they said today. But you know how that goes. LOL.The wall is down. But they were still working and that side isn't open. The sound system was AWOL today as well.

I C.

Deboinair
12-21-19, 01:30
The wall is down. But they were still working and that side isn't open. The sound system was AWOL today as well.

I C.I haven't been there in over a month. This project has been going on for months. LOL I could see if they actually had the build the whole structure. But for it to have a shell already I would expect this to be done in one month. All this time and from the video it still looks like it is on finished.

For quite some time I was thinking IR is going to be my bar and Cheaters is going to be the place to have actual fun. Looks like that epiphany has come to light.

Deboinair
12-22-19, 22:28
Stopped in Saturday. Looks nice but depending on what they do to the rest of the club they might as well kept the wall up. The stage takes up half of the dance floor. There are VIP couches behind the stage and there is no privacy. They have a curtain but it looks see through. It still feels packed like the wall is up because there are no tables or chairs on the dance floor yet. Quite honestly if they don't tear down the bar and make it smaller they won't have much room.

The old IR that you all knew is completely dead. I think the new owner is making a huge mistake because this area isn't popular city for they way they are heading. It's not a steady strip club city like the ones in South FL. So all these flashy upgrades are a waste. I stayed for about 15 minutes. It was the same ol tired talent.

FrankSzoll
12-23-19, 10:40
Who is the georgeous shorty brunette, latinish girl at cheaters driving the tiny black Mercedes suv-type mini car? Any reports or I'd?? She is the finest little thing I've seen in any of the 3 cocoa clubs in a long time.

And true to form she follows the Uber hot girl protocol which is to show up late and leave early only work 3 hours per night show up at 10 pm & out before 1:30 a m! Whatever she makes in that time is what she makes for better or worse and right back out probably to Orlando.

BTW, cheaters is definitely picking up the slack and blowing up since in a room is off the table.

ProMonger518
12-23-19, 17:57
Haven't been to inner room for a while and I know that they have new owners. I remember this bouncer / manager Anthony that likes like George zimmerman looking guy is still there? I remember he used to cockblock. I wondering if anyone knows if he is still there? Or he's gone??

DoubleBJ
12-23-19, 23:20
Oh well, dances will be $20 after 8 PM. I don't go clubbing as much as I used to but the last 3 months here, this place was like slow slow slow to me. Of course, I usually leave by 9 pm. These girls have trouble getting $10 a dance now if they aren't hustling.

Zillow
12-24-19, 00:07
Oh well, dances will be $20 after 8 PM. I don't go clubbing as much as I used to but the last 3 months here, this place was like slow slow slow to me. Of course, I usually leave by 9 pm. These girls have trouble getting $10 a dance now if they aren't hustling.What's this? A post about something other than Barbie? Just poking fun at you!

Harold77
12-25-19, 22:23
Haven't been to inner room for a while and I know that they have new owners. I remember this bouncer / manager Anthony that likes like George zimmerman looking guy is still there? I remember he used to cockblock. I wondering if anyone knows if he is still there? Or he's gone??I was there about three months ago and saw him coming in around 4 for night shift. The day shift manager used to be a bartender. Can't remember her name but she's a cute short blonde that's very sweet.

Iron City
12-26-19, 14:13
I was there about three months ago and saw him coming in around 4 for night shift. The day shift manager used to be a bartender. Can't remember her name but she's a cute short blonde that's very sweet.Anthony is still there, as is Eric. The young lady you mentioned is Jenna.

IC.

OrlandoPl
01-01-20, 15:14
I haven't seen the results of the stage side construction, but if it takes up as much room as has been reported, the only way I can see that it makes sense is if the previous work done to add storage on the opposite side is converted to club space. (How's that for a long run-on sentence?

Any word on if there are additional construction plans?

Feckless
01-02-20, 13:06
I haven't seen the results of the stage side construction, but if it takes up as much room as has been reported, the only way I can see that it makes sense is if the previous work done to add storage on the opposite side is converted to club space. (How's that for a long run-on sentence?

Any word on if there are additional construction plans?Eric (day mgr?) told me that the (orig) stage on the other side of the bar --the small stage near the ATM machine-- would be taken out after the new area was completely finished and turned into regular seating. I kinda liked the dual stage setup, (so that no matter where you sat, you usually had something of a view), but I'll wait to see how it turns out before commenting.

I have a couple of Jan visits planned, so I'll see how the progress is going and if the talent lineup has been affected.

F1.

Ricker
01-09-20, 12:48
Eric (day mgr?) told me that the (orig) stage on the other side of the bar --the small stage near the ATM machine-- would be taken out after the new area was completely finished and turned into regular seating. I kinda liked the dual stage setup, (so that no matter where you sat, you usually had something of a view), but I'll wait to see how it turns out before commenting.

I have a couple of Jan visits planned, so I'll see how the progress is going and if the talent lineup has been affected.

F1.Stopped in the IR last night.

New area / stage complete and open.

Looked pretty nice actually.

Seating at the bar as always, new tables and seats put around the back side of the stage, still seating up by the DJ booth.

They told me construction would begin soon to revamp the big bar area and back part of the club / back stage area.

Said that they hope to complete that work, once started, in 2 weeks.

Time will tell of course.

Talked with a new manager who the owner brought in from Orlando, John.

Cool guy.

He said they want to change the vibe, to cool again, and not the dope dealing, ghetto that it was becoming.

His words, and he's a cool, well spoken man of color.

Out Of Here
01-13-20, 03:53
During construction, I could not help but notice DJ in the old entrance booth. I was shocked at the quality of his large screen night vision surveillance system on display for all to see. It seemed to me as though it was put there as a public notice that things have changed.

I fully expect all the clubs have similar systems but to openly display it is a buzz kill. In the old days, I would have been worried about things getting recorded on camera and cops. Those days are gone.

Seenitall
01-13-20, 17:29
I have been visiting Cocoa Beach for a decade. I could not make it last year but leaving the cold of Kentucky for your city Saturday. The price of the drinks, quality of the women and $10 lap dances are far better than anything with 200 miles of Louisville. Here the dancers want a $22 cocktail just to talk to you. IR, Lidos and Cheaters will all get a fair share of my vacation money. See you next week.

Is it true that IR dances are now $20 after 8:00? Seven days a week?

PJunky
01-13-20, 19:08
I was wondering what are the best clubs in the area for getting OTC opportunities?

Feckless
01-19-20, 00:01
Visited the IR on Fri. Got there early /1:30 and seating was beginning to get tight. By 2, the bar area was full. Good {IMO} selection of dancers by 2 pm. The WALL is down and the new area is functional-not making any call on that just yet, as its still in flux. The small 'back' stage is supposed to go away--I was told the new wall will go up on Monday. Not thrilled that orig priv dance area will go away-supposedly becoming private 'rooms' ?. Very good time overall-drinks still reasonable, dances still $10, no daytime cover, VERY safe 'crowd'def continuing to visit.

F1.

Seenitall
01-19-20, 19:40
I visit Cocoa Beach every winter and IR has been my favorite club for over a decade. I thought all the doom and gloom reports were overstated. I WAS WRONG.

I stopped in Saturday at 5:30. The good. Lap dances are still $10 and I received a free shot with my beer.

The bad. The lighting on the stage was so dark you could not see any details of the dancers. It was difficult to tell if the dancers were topless or not. The seating is very limited. Other than the bar seating there are 3 tables with 3 chairs each on the floor. Seating room for 9. Even on a Saturday afternoon it was hard to find a seat. Worse of all, the quantity and quality of dancers is way down. If a wall goes up to renovate the other side it will be terrible.

I have never spent much time at Lido's and Cheaters but I will be trying them next week.

I think the new owners have made an expensive mistake. Time will tell.

Furrber
01-20-20, 00:00
I visit Cocoa Beach every winter and IR has been my favorite club for over a decade. I thought all the doom and gloom reports were overstated. I WAS WRONG.

I stopped in Saturday at 5:30. The good. Lap dances are still $10 and I received a free shot with my beer.

The bad. The lighting on the stage was so dark you could not see any details of the dancers. It was difficult to tell if the dancers were topless or not. The seating is very limited. Other than the bar seating there are 3 tables with 3 chairs each on the floor. Seating room for 9. Even on a Saturday afternoon it was hard to find a seat. Worse of all, the quantity and quality of dancers is way down. If a wall goes up to renovate the other side it will be terrible.

I have never spent much time at Lido's and Cheaters but I will be trying them next week.

I think the new owners have made an expensive mistake. Time will tell.I was in there a month ago. I've been several times over the years. Literally, the vibe of the place is totally gone. Nowhere to sit and none of the girls even approached me. Went to cheaters and the doorman said they were getting a lot IR customers.

Ricker
01-20-20, 01:53

I think the new owners have made an expensive mistake. Time will tell.Unfortunately though, after 8 pm the dances cost $20.

Definitely miss the IR of the past, when Lamar owned it.

Oh well.

Feckless
01-20-20, 23:27
I guess the clubs all fall under YMMV. Went to Lido last nt-the place was ABS dead. Wasnt too early --went in around 9 and left a little after 11. At one point, there more dancers than customers--and there couldn't have been a dozen or so dancers. Def saw a few people come in, have one drink adn bolt. Cover was $6 -not bad, but irritating when the places is so dead and $20 for a priv dance was a waste with the dancers so lame--there were a few good ones--outnumbered by the bad--one stage dancer never took her top off and another was 3{?} mos preggs --according to a dancer sitting next to me. Lido seems to have had some changes as well--new bartenders, waitresses, one new mgr (one was allegedly fired for misdeeds).

F1.

Zillow
01-22-20, 01:03

I think the new owners have made an expensive mistake. Time will tell.Inner Room, like any strip club, makes its money off alcohol, specifically, at night. They want it to be standing room only to better cram more customers in. The changes are to capitalize on this. The difference between the old owner and the new is the new is willing to invest in the business to maximize revenue. You think all the snow birds spending their social security checks are the money makers? Cheaters already made a move to increase revenue for its owners. Maybe there's a market for a snow bird-centric strip club where the dancers sit around all day chatting up 70 year old geezers for $40.

Ricker
01-22-20, 21:33
Inner Room, like any strip club, makes its money off alcohol, specifically, at night. They want it to be standing room only to better cram more customers in. The changes are to capitalize on this. The difference between the old owner and the new is the new is willing to invest in the business to maximize revenue. You think all the snow birds spending their social security checks are the money makers? Cheaters already made a move to increase revenue for its owners. Maybe there's a market for a snow bird-centric strip club where the dancers sit around all day chatting up 70 year old geezers for $40.Hit the IR last night, Tuesday.

The back area is closed off now, however, it doesn't feel as cramped like when the front area was closed.

At about 9 pm there was me and maybe 2 other guys there, with about 15 girls in the club.

Stayed like that for the 2 hours I was there.

The girls were hungry for action.

At least three girls offered OTC service without me even asking.

They all said dances were $20 each, however offered them for $10.

There were a few good lookers actually.

New DJ, he plays better music IMO than recently.

Good experience.

Feckless
01-23-20, 00:30
Hit the IR last night, Tuesday.

The back area is closed off now, however, it doesn't feel as cramped like when the front area was closed.

At about 9 pm there was me and maybe 2 other guys there, with about 15 girls in the club.

Stayed like that for the 2 hours I was there.

The girls were hungry for action.

At least three girls offered OTC service without me even asking.

They all said dances were $20 each, however offered them for $10.

There were a few good lookers actually.

New DJ, he plays better music IMO than recently.

Good experience.Same for this afternoon. Not too crowded with customers or dancers. Drink specials still in effect as were $10 dances. Some serious construction noise coming from behind the wall, but not distracting. Girls looked good. New priv dance area does NOT. WAY TOO open-sitting in the farthest corner, you still look out over the bar area, and the bar area looks back at you. I REALLY don't want half the bar watching my "private" dance. Once the new area behind the wall is done, the bar is supposedly expanding. Will prob skip a few weeks adn see what happens. Still a good time, but have concerns.

F1.

Deboinair
01-24-20, 18:49
Inner Room, like any strip club, makes its money off alcohol, specifically, at night. They want it to be standing room only to better cram more customers in. The changes are to capitalize on this. The difference between the old owner and the new is the new is willing to invest in the business to maximize revenue. You think all the snow birds spending their social security checks are the money makers? Cheaters already made a move to increase revenue for its owners. Maybe there's a market for a snow bird-centric strip club where the dancers sit around all day chatting up 70 year old geezers for $40.Seriously the new owner is an idiot. Brevard County is not money bags city. By any means. Not even talking about snow birds. Look on indeed.com and see what average salary is here. IR was a "speak easy" club. It catered to a certain kind of crowd and it worked since the 80's. That's why it always was better than cheaters or lido's with them even having $20 dances. They did the opposite of what they did still brought in more revenue than both those clubs with having lower dance prices. Trust me they never had a problem with liquor sales.

Now they may get some dope boys to buy bottles at night or they will get a few suckers on vacation to buy bottles but that's not consistent revenue. He's painting an image that's not there. He'll realize soon enough when he sees this upscale BS doesn't work.

Furrber
01-25-20, 02:07
Seriously the new owner is an idiot. Brevard County is not money bags city. By any means. Not even talking about snow birds. Look on indeed.com and see what average salary is here. IR was a "speak easy" club. It catered to a certain kind of crowd and it worked since the 80's. That's why it always was better than cheaters or lido's with them even having $20 dances. They did the opposite of what they did still brought in more revenue than both those clubs with having lower dance prices. Trust me they never had a problem with liquor sales.

Now they may get some dope boys to buy bottles at night or they will get a few suckers on vacation to buy bottles but that's not consistent revenue. He's painting an image that's not there. He'll realize soon enough when he sees this upscale BS doesn't work.Upscale in Cocoa Beach is not going to work. It's not an upscale type of town. The whole vibe to IR was a mix of people drinking, having a good time and getting awesome lapdances. The place is going to bomb.

Theo Guderian
01-25-20, 02:56
Upscale in Cocoa Beach is not going to work. It's not an upscale type of town. The whole vibe to IR was a mix of people drinking, having a good time and getting awesome lapdances. The place is going to bomb.Say it isn't so! I fondly remember going to The Room as my buddies in college and I used to call it. TV commercials, The Oriental Sex Chicken, hell I even pulled a few actual dates out of there back before youth finished its time with me. It had a similar vibe back in that day too. Upscale? Maybe between like Apollo 8 and about 15 if it was even around then.

Deboinair
01-26-20, 19:56
Upscale in Cocoa Beach is not going to work. It's not an upscale type of town. The whole vibe to IR was a mix of people drinking, having a good time and getting awesome lapdances. The place is going to bomb.You can only do this in a strip club type city. It doesn't work in a place where majority of the people don't even go to strip clubs. They might as well just start opening at 8 pm every night. That's the only way those cheap "Standing Room Only" strip clubs survive. If you make the customer uncomfortable, they won't be coming back. The only way you survive pulling stunts like this is if you have the most sexiest bitches in the club. We all can agree the talent at IR has dwindled quite a bit.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll sell the club in a few years when it tanks.

George1500
01-27-20, 05:36
Seriously the new owner is an idiot. Brevard County is not money bags city. By any means. Not even talking about snow birds. Look on indeed.com and see what average salary is here. IR was a "speak easy" club. It catered to a certain kind of crowd and it worked since the 80's. That's why it always was better than cheaters or lido's with them even having $20 dances. They did the opposite of what they did still brought in more revenue than both those clubs with having lower dance prices. Trust me they never had a problem with liquor sales.

Now they may get some dope boys to buy bottles at night or they will get a few suckers on vacation to buy bottles but that's not consistent revenue. He's painting an image that's not there. He'll realize soon enough when he sees this upscale BS doesn't work.I agree 100% with this post. And I hope most of us locals will think along these same lines. This is NOT miami, west palm beach, ft lauderdale or other places down south in florida that this arrangement works. And the girls are NOT south florida quality either. Maybe 1 or 2.

I have one question. This post said NEW owner. Is this the same owner that bought from lamar about 4 yrs ago that owns dancer royal club in orlando? Or did he sell recently and there is a 2nd new owner since lamar? If it is the same orlando owner, why after 4 yrs, to make these type of changes.

I have not gone to IR that much since lamar sold it. So that's why I am asking this question. Thanks.

Deboinair
01-27-20, 14:53
I agree 100% with this post. And I hope most of us locals will think along these same lines. This is NOT miami, west palm beach, ft lauderdale or other places down south in florida that this arrangement works. And the girls are NOT south florida quality either. Maybe 1 or 2.

I have one question. This post said NEW owner. Is this the same owner that bought from lamar about 4 yrs ago that owns dancer royal club in orlando? Or did he sell recently and there is a 2nd new owner since lamar? If it is the same orlando owner, why after 4 yrs, to make these type of changes.

I have not gone to IR that much since lamar sold it. So that's why I am asking this question. Thanks.Yeah I'm from South FL and the women aren't even close. Maybe a few of that quality, but literally like TWO. It's the same owner from Orlando that bought it from Lamar. He's in for a rude awakening.

On top of that all the good servers and bartenders are fired. I haven't been in awhile. Definitely won't be going if basketball butt bartender is there. The server that looks like Side Show Bob is a weirdo and very annoying.

Otto22
01-27-20, 22:03
You can only do this in a strip club type city. It doesn't work in a place where majority of the people don't even go to strip clubs. They might as well just start opening at 8 pm every night. That's the only way those cheap "Standing Room Only" strip clubs survive. If you make the customer uncomfortable, they won't be coming back. The only way you survive pulling stunts like this is if you have the most sexiest bitches in the club. We all can agree the talent at IR has dwindled quite a bit.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll sell the club in a few years when it tanks.Remember when the genius that bought Blush tried to turn it into a nude club with $25 dances? We tried to tell him that it would not work in Brevard. No liquor meant no revenue and $25 dances soon meant no customers. These club owners seem absolutely convinced they can duplicate a business model from another area and get the same results. Landing Strip soon became a Mexican restaurant and is now vacant.

DagoRed
01-28-20, 02:41
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll sell the club in a few years when it tanks.I told you all back when Lamar was considering selling that a few of us local Mongers should have pooled together and bought the place!! I'm in.

DagoRed.

Deboinair
01-28-20, 17:21
Remember when the genius that bought Blush tried to turn it into a nude club with $25 dances? We tried to tell him that it would not work in Brevard. No liquor meant no revenue and $25 dances soon meant no customers. These club owners seem absolutely convinced they can duplicate a business model from another area and get the same results. Landing Strip soon became a Mexican restaurant and is now vacant.Those clubs were in Brevard? I only knew about IR because I had to come up here for work in 2011 when I lived in South FL. Moved up here last year and got the tail end of how good IR was. Now I have to retire from it.

But it's the same concept. I don't see this club lasting a long time. How do you pay $20 for a dance with zero privacy?

So you can't be naked with alcohol in Brevard? I didn't realize that was a county thing. Down south alcohol and butt makes strippers are allowed.

Aquarius69
01-30-20, 07:49

Now they may get some dope boys to buy bottles at night or they will get a few suckers on vacation to buy bottles but that's not consistent revenue. He's painting an image that's not there. He'll realize soon enough when he sees this upscale BS doesn't work.Shit I went to IR for so long I remember when dances were $5 , you got 12 dances for $60 and you were like a God in there in the 90's, damn that place was beautiful in the 90's, you had almost all girls under 24, all smoking hot, it was awesome, I remember people getting passed when it went up to $10 for a dance, so now $20 with no privacy, I'm with you guys, the hell with that and that place now. I knew when I heard Lamar was selling the place would eventually turn to shit. I was amazed it kinda stayed ok for 4 years and guy I knew that worked there who died, he was kind of a country guy always wore a hat, balding, nice guy told me we are trying to train this new owner to just leave this place like it is but he said he's not going to listen. I also would hear it was the best strip club in the USA from guys that traveled all over. I was like oh come on, that's BS, but reading all these changes and how other places are even worse it was true, Lamar ran the best club. It's sad what has happened in this county, shit even teasers the lidos wasn't too bad either. Now they all suck. Cheaters at least had a cool back room if it was vacant enough for some good dances but I heard they screwed it up by turning it into some high roller party section or something.

Ricker
01-30-20, 16:22
Shit I went to IR for so long I remember when dances were $5 , you got 12 dances for $60 and you were like a God in there in the 90's, damn that place was beautiful in the 90's, you had almost all girls under 24, all smoking hot, it was awesome, I remember people getting passed when it went up to $10 for a dance, so now $20 with no privacy, I'm with you guys, the hell with that and that place now. I knew when I heard Lamar was selling the place would eventually turn to shit. I was amazed it kinda stayed ok for 4 years and guy I knew that worked there who died, he was kind of a country guy always wore a hat, balding, nice guy told me we are trying to train this new owner to just leave this place like it is but he said he's not going to listen. I also would hear it was the best strip club in the USA from guys that traveled all over. I was like oh come on, that's BS, but reading all these changes and how other places are even worse it was true, Lamar ran the best club. It's sad what has happened in this county, shit even teasers the lidos wasn't too bad either. Now they all suck. Cheaters at least had a cool back room if it was vacant enough for some good dances but I heard they screwed it up by turning it into some high roller party section or something.You said it man!

I took another looksy last night (Wednesday) and it was pretty sad inside.

What a great place it used to be.

Speaking on nostalgia, I remember when Teasers (now Lidos) had $3 dances!

I was there the night it got busted by the Cops, I believe the Feds, for under age girls.

The majority of the dancers were high schoolers!

They took the girls in, called parents, and that was the beginning of the end of that place as you can imagine.

Feckless
01-31-20, 01:14
Shit I went to IR for so long I remember when dances were $5 , you got 12 dances for $60 and you were like a God in there in the 90's, damn that place was beautiful in the 90's, you had almost all girls under 24, all smoking hot, it was awesome, I remember people getting passed when it went up to $10 for a dance, so now $20 with no privacy, I'm with you guys, the hell with that and that place now. I knew when I heard Lamar was selling the place would eventually turn to shit. I was amazed it kinda stayed ok for 4 years and guy I knew that worked there who died, he was kind of a country guy always wore a hat, balding, nice guy told me we are trying to train this new owner to just leave this place like it is but he said he's not going to listen. I also would hear it was the best strip club in the USA from guys that traveled all over. I was like oh come on, that's BS, but reading all these changes and how other places are even worse it was true, Lamar ran the best club. It's sad what has happened in this county, shit even teasers the lidos wasn't too bad either. Now they all suck. Cheaters at least had a cool back room if it was vacant enough for some good dances but I heard they screwed it up by turning it into some high roller party section or something.Thanks for the history-Really wish I had been there during some of those times. I haven't been in there since right after the latest WALL went up, but I'm not writing the place off just yet. I'm not much for speculation, but I do KNOW there are two IR's -- The daytime IR and the nigh-time IR. From my perspective, these are hugely different. Daytime IR is reasonable to me -great loc, easy parking, no cover, drink specials, {mostly} decent collection of dancers, and a SAFE, quiet crowd of customers. Not so at night. I've been, and won't go back at night. I've heard it described as turning into 'hood --the wrong 'hood, at night and can't argue with that. Always felt like it was right on the edge of something bad happening. Point being, I was told by various (bartenders, dancers and even a customer or two-none of whom prob know the exact truth} that the owner wanted to rid the place of that 'hood rep. With the updates at Cheaters having taken place and Lido being considered 'upscale' {in the highly valued opinions of the dancers}, allegedly, the target {of the new owner / s} is a better customer base. Whether the remodel achieves, I have NO idea. When I go next week, I'll ask again about possible priv dance area that might be built behind THE Wall. So far, in terms of daytime IR, the changes I've seen are to the layout. If there isn't a good resolution to that (and I wouldn't use those 'back'stage 'PRIVATE' tables even at $5 a dance}, I'll look elsewhere. But until then, as I said, I'm not ready to write them off.

F1.

Davyn
01-31-20, 20:31
Thanks for the history-Really wish I had been there during some of those times. I haven't been in there since right after the latest WALL went up, but I'm not writing the place off just yet. I'm not much for speculation, but I do KNOW there are two IR's -- The daytime IR and the nigh-time IR. From my perspective, these are hugely different. Daytime IR is reasonable to me -great loc, easy parking, no cover, drink specials, {mostly} decent collection of dancers, and a SAFE, quiet crowd of customers. Not so at night. I've been, and won't go back at night. I've heard it described as turning into 'hood --the wrong 'hood, at night and can't argue with that. Always felt like it was right on the edge of something bad happening. Point being, I was told by various (bartenders, dancers and even a customer or two-none of whom prob know the exact truth} that the owner wanted to rid the place of that 'hood rep. With the updates at Cheaters having taken place and Lido being considered 'upscale' {in the highly valued opinions of the dancers}, allegedly, the target {of the new owner / s} is a better customer base. Whether the remodel achieves, I have NO idea. When I go next week, I'll ask again about possible priv dance area that might be built behind THE Wall. So far, in terms of daytime IR, the changes I've seen are to the layout. If there isn't a good resolution to that (and I wouldn't use those 'back'stage 'PRIVATE' tables even at $5 a dance}, I'll look elsewhere. But until then, as I said, I'm not ready to write them off.

F1.I agree that IR is still the best club in the area, but my experience is mostly the daytime crowd. I know night time can be different. I was there after a long absence on Friday. The place was pretty crowded with lots of girls, many of whom have worked there for years (not a bad thing) and lots of older guys. The new layout of the dance area was a little off-putting because it didn't feel as private as the old area, but after a few really great dances I realized that the dancers don't really care and neither do the owners. In other words you could still do lots of roaming without worrying about someone interrupting your dance. The dancers also agreed that not much has changed for the daytime experience. If you are an older guy like me and want to remember what it was like to caress a woman less than half your age without emptying your wallet, I can think of no better place than IR in the daytime for this.

Iron City
02-02-20, 22:37
Bathroom troll setting up shop in the IR pisser.

IC.

CovertFreak
02-03-20, 15:29
Remember when the genius that bought Blush tried to turn it into a nude club with $25 dances? We tried to tell him that it would not work in Brevard. No liquor meant no revenue and $25 dances soon meant no customers. These club owners seem absolutely convinced they can duplicate a business model from another area and get the same results. Landing Strip soon became a Mexican restaurant and is now vacant.Yeah that place was also called Bubbles. The place in general had issues no matter who owned it. The parking lot was way to small for any large crowds, plus the building lost its liquor license so that is why they could only have a beer and wine license. Also the airforce base had it on the no go zone for the airmen. It could have been a gem.

Short Dude
02-05-20, 14:18
Saw hottie Blondie Beth last week.

She is back dancing Thursdays only.

Hummer.

TungstenHP
02-05-20, 17:09
Word on the streets is that one of the co-owners of IR died in a traffic crash a few days ago. I'm not familiat with the operators of IR so I can't verify myself, but I'm sure some of you guys know their names and can look it up.

One of the girls who dances at IR told me this.

DagoRed
02-05-20, 23:02
Word on the streets is that one of the co-owners of IR died in a traffic crash a few days ago. I'm not familiat with the operators of IR so I can't verify myself, but I'm sure some of you guys know their names and can look it up.

One of the girls who dances at IR told me this.Rest in Peace, Anthony. He wasn't wearing a seat belt while a passenger in someone's car that hit a dump truck. He was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. Happened Monday.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2020/02/04/crash-between-dump-truck-and-car-claims-one-life-s-r-528-cocoa/4653232002/

Ricker
02-06-20, 00:33
Rest in Peace, Anthony. He wasn't wearing a seat belt while a passenger in someone's car that hit a dump truck. He was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. Happened Monday.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2020/02/04/crash-between-dump-truck-and-car-claims-one-life-s-r-528-cocoa/4653232002/How very sad.

He was always very cool and nice to me, and I would also see and him, and we'd chat at the CB gym.

Rest In Peace, Anthony.

JayJayTwo
02-06-20, 12:28

One of the girls who dances at IR told me this.

Rest in Peace, Anthony. He wasn't wearing a seat belt while a passenger in someone's car that hit a dump truck. He was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. Happened Monday.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2020/02/04/crash-between-dump-truck-and-car-claims-one-life-s-r-528-cocoa/4653232002/Damnit man, that blows! Always sucks to see a life cut short.

DunKin9
02-10-20, 09:37
I've escaped from the frozen north for a few days and I'm staying in Melbourne and am looking for a good strip club to have some fun. Is Cheaters any good? And do the girls offer anything "extra" like the clubs further south?

Thanks,

Dunkin.

FwbFl
02-10-20, 20:13
Day time early 1 pm-3 pm had fun last 2 times there both mondays lots of mutual touching both wanted 100 for hand finish. I Passsed.

I've escaped from the frozen north for a few days and I'm staying in Melbourne and am looking for a good strip club to have some fun. Is Cheaters any good? And do the girls offer anything "extra" like the clubs further south?

Thanks,

Dunkin.

Mmccob
02-10-20, 23:30
Went to Ledos this afternoon. Slim pickings. Got 2 dances with the only cute woman, I saw. Asked about an OTC and said breakfast first. OK, text me when you leave, is that breakfast the morning after or the day of? Never got an answer.

Sigh.

ForTips
02-12-20, 19:56
Any info on wall behind bar when it's coming down?

Same for this afternoon. Not too crowded with customers or dancers. Drink specials still in effect as were $10 dances. Some serious construction noise coming from behind the wall, but not distracting. Girls looked good. New priv dance area does NOT. WAY TOO open-sitting in the farthest corner, you still look out over the bar area, and the bar area looks back at you. I REALLY don't want half the bar watching my "private" dance. Once the new area behind the wall is done, the bar is supposedly expanding. Will prob skip a few weeks adn see what happens. Still a good time, but have concerns.

F1.

Feckless
02-14-20, 22:17
Any info on wall behind bar when it's coming down?Paid an Afternoon visit to IR today. May have underestimated the V-Day factor -talent was SCARCE. At one point I counted 10 dancers and 10 customers. Most of the dancers were HANGING off their ({presume} regulars. TOUGH to get any sort of attn. Hopefully it was the holiday thing and not a result of THE WALL. The wall is still in place on the far side of the bar. There is now a bigscreen TV hanging on it, but the image (of the stage) is LOW RES. There didn't sound as if any work was going on. Day Mgr would only say 'pretty soon'. No idea what that means. The area behind the wall, I was told will be a dance area--presume he meant private dance area, and not another stage. The bar is still supposed to extend into the current storage area--again no sign of work on that. Did overhear Day Mgr say they had a problem with Bldng permit getting revoked and then re-issued. The new areas look nice enough, and the drinks and dances are STILL a great value. But I wonder if the construction is taking a toll on the dancers and they arent showing up? I was DEF disappointed in this visit compared to all prev. I'm NOT giving up on the place. Just cautiously optimistic now. Will check back in a week or so and see how the talent looks.

F1.

LiquorBox
02-17-20, 10:02
Paid an Afternoon visit to IR today. May have underestimated the V-Day factor -talent was SCARCE. At one point I counted 10 dancers and 10 customers. Most of the dancers were HANGING off their ({presume} regulars. TOUGH to get any sort of attn. Hopefully it was the holiday thing and not a result of THE WALL. The wall is still in place on the far side of the bar. There is now a bigscreen TV hanging on it, but the image (of the stage) is LOW RES. There didn't sound as if any work was going on. Day Mgr would only say 'pretty soon'. No idea what that means. The area behind the wall, I was told will be a dance area--presume he meant private dance area, and not another stage. The bar is still supposed to extend into the current storage area--again no sign of work on that. Did overhear Day Mgr say they had a problem with Bldng permit getting revoked and then re-issued. The new areas look nice enough, and the drinks and dances are STILL a great value. But I wonder if the construction is taking a toll on the dancers and they arent showing up? I was DEF disappointed in this visit compared to all prev. I'm NOT giving up on the place. Just cautiously optimistic now. Will check back in a week or so and see how the talent looks.

F1.Haven't been to IR for months. I can understand that the construction may drive off some of the talent however it has always been consistent over time. I will make sure to drop by soon and see it for myself. Want to see if one of my favorite dancers is still there. Is a hot blond MILF named Sky still dancing at IR? She was always fun. Any intel on her?

OrlandoPl
02-25-20, 10:21
Any info on wall behind bar when it's coming down?Is the back area still closed off?

They are committing suicide.

Ricker
02-26-20, 17:54
Is the back area still closed off?

They are committing suicide.Went last night, back area still closed off.

Hopefully, one day the place will revive itself.

As of now, especially at night, it's a sad place.

Mtnboy49
02-27-20, 08:22
Any info on wall behind bar when it's coming down?I stopped in on Monday about 3 to 5 PM. Parking full. Bar had 1 open spot and I took it. 2 dancers on stage. Big screen on The Wall showed the stage so you can "see" the stage if you back is to it at the bar.

Skinny Thai girl Juli stopped to see me. She says 2 months and the new seating behind The Wall will be open.

My overall impression of the changes in the last year are that it's good looking but, stage is too big. They've created some dark hide aways but, the dances will still be a bit communal sitting side by side.

Looks to me table seating capacity has been traded for stage and private dance capacity. I don't see where a group coming to drink, whoop it up and celebrate are going to gather.

Feckless
03-06-20, 00:47
Visited IR this week --afternoon visit {nightime IR is a 'DIFFERENT' place}. Easy parking. Arvd arnd 2 and plenty of bar seating, but dancers were scarce. This completely changed by 3 p--plenty of dancers and a decent crowd of customers coming and going. The WALL is still up and while there were some signs of work going on, I heard 3 dif timelines and stories to go with it (one involved C-B playing marco Polo with building permits!} I wouldn't expect it to go away sooner than 6 weeks, and its anyones guess if it brings back a more priv seating -dance area. Drink specials still in effect and, as noted, after 3 p there were PLENTY of good looking dancers --at times two at a time on the stage. I wouldn't recc any partic dancer as they ALL seem to be YMMV-one that was just AVG with me gave a BANGING performance to my wingman, and another one that I connected with was a cold stone to another guy at the bar. Oddity: the big screen TVs were on, but instead of showing the dancer on stage, it was videos of other / dif strippers (not from the club) - Kinda distracting. All in all I'd deem it a VERY GOOD TIME. I'd still recc it for a daytime visit over Lido. {cheaters is not my speed, and I looked at the Red leopard a few weeks ago-hard PASS}.

F1.

ForTips
03-06-20, 19:35
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZnZYWJZZy/?igshid=qx9ksroytnq6

Putzy
03-06-20, 20:02
Well, that does it. Guess I'll never be going to Inner Room again. This is going to fail miserably. I hope.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZnZYWJZZy/?igshid=qx9ksroytnq6

CBur7
03-06-20, 23:17
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZnZYWJZZy/?igshid=qx9ksroytnq6Well all good things to come to an end.

Feckless
03-07-20, 00:14
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZnZYWJZZy/?igshid=qx9ksroytnq6Yeah-guess that coulda been expected--same owner of both clubs {IR and Dancers in Orlando} Seems like Dancers in ORL puts a lot of emphasis on upscale and bottle service. I hope the IR version doesn't go all 'upscale'.

F1.

Mtnboy49
03-07-20, 23:47
Yeah-guess that coulda been expected--same owner of both clubs {IR and Dancers in Orlando} Seems like Dancers in ORL puts a lot of emphasis on upscale and bottle service. I hope the IR version doesn't go all 'upscale'.

F1.It has every sign that it's going to change to a club that dancers start their set in evening gowns. A la Solid Gold. Gone will be the dive bar, fun spot after golf / work and hang out with some really friendly ladies.

I bet there's a new bar coming behind The Wall and the current bar will turn in to floor seating.

DagoRed
03-08-20, 01:37
It has every sign that it's going to change to a club that dancers start their set in evening gowns. A la Solid Gold. Yeah, but I would have guessed it was going to be "Rachel's East".

Feckless
03-08-20, 13:53
It has every sign that it's going to change to a club that dancers start their set in evening gowns. A la Solid Gold. Gone will be the dive bar, fun spot after golf / work and hang out with some really friendly ladies.

I bet there's a new bar coming behind The Wall and the current bar will turn in to floor seating.}new bar coming behind The Wall and.

I wouldn't mind that, but I've been told by several staff, that the existing bar will be extended into the present storage area and form a 'loop', and that the area behind the wall will be seating--have heard: general, private dance, private party, and even another stage area, so I'm unsure about that--but def on the bar area.

If it goes UPSCALE, I can't imagine the afternoon clientele buying into that. Not that mgmt would backpedal immed. With the investment that's been made, I'd figure it would be many mos before they even consider backtracking. I'm not getting hung up on the name or even so-called upscale decorations. But it the prices go up and they start putting attendants that expect tips in the crapper, my entertainment $ goes elsewhere {until / unless they come to their senses}.

I'll wait and see.

F1.

Iron City
03-09-20, 10:01
}new bar coming behind The Wall and.

I wouldn't mind that, but I've been told by several staff, that the existing bar will be extended into the present storage area and form a 'loop', and that the area behind the wall will be seating--have heard: general, private dance, private party, and even another stage area, so I'm unsure about that--but def on the bar area.

If it goes UPSCALE, I can't imagine the afternoon clientele buying into that. Not that mgmt would backpedal immed. With the investment that's been made, I'd figure it would be many mos before they even consider backtracking. I'm not getting hung up on the name or even so-called upscale decorations. But it the prices go up and they start putting attendants that expect tips in the crapper, my entertainment $ goes elsewhere {until / unless they come to their senses}.

I'll wait and see.

F1.Well F1, I'll be seeing you at Lidos LOL. The crapper queer has already been spotted.

The bar will be remolded and maybe extended. The area behind the wall will be for a dance area. The thing with girls wearing gowns and all will be done on night shift. In the beginning, at least. I'm sure prices will go up eventually as well.

IC.

Phantxtc
03-10-20, 18:47
Just got out of IR. Had to check out the changes as I hadn't made it out here in a couple of years. Took my generic V tabs and put on easy-access shorts and went in about 2:30 with a little under $300 in twenties. I told the first dancer (Eastern European accent?) that the plan was to give each girl 2 $10 dances and the one I liked best would get the rest of my money in dances after the "trial round. " She was sexy as fuck but uninspired. Two dances, lots of tit licking, and we were done. The next dancer I was going to pass on except she was so inviting when she sat down that I took her up on it. Forget the two "trial dances"; I let her stay for six. She was immediately rubbing my cock through my shorts and grinding and giving me much of the IR experience I was used to in years past. A few other dancers I was curious about never came around, so when a hot Colombian girl I'd noticed giving high mileage dances came over and said "hi poppy" or "hi puppy" (LOL) and grabbed my dick through my shorts, I went with her and never mentioned the two "trial" dance thing. Right away she realized how easily accessible my dick was and was putting her hand up my pant leg for hand jobs. Pretty quickly she decided to move us over to the spot where the curtain just blocks off the DJ's view and started spending a lot of time with my cock. She tugged at her bikini panties invitingly and let me stick my hand in to play with her clit. At times, my cock was out and she had the panties adjusted to cover only her penetrable area, leaving the head of my cock grinding against her outer lips. I don't know if it was because she liked the way I kissed and licked and bit parts of her body but her count and my count were way off, in my favor. I made clear how much I had and that 16 dances was the limit before exhausting my funds. But every time I checked in with her on the count, she was like "um, I think that's still just 8" or "13" or whatever. She even came back after having to do her stage shift and I told her "we left off at 12, so 4 more. " Pretty sure she gave me like six or seven songs. LOL. One of the best times I've had in there and I told her so. A couple mouth-to-mouth kisses and now I'm out here in the parking lot typing this!

Deboinair
03-14-20, 09:33
Wow. This place has really gone down. It appears that only the core day time strippers are there and less new girls. Actually I didn't see any new strippers, but Dream and Maggie. But they are not that new at all. Just a new waitress. Looks like that Side Show Bob waitress is gone? Some tall blonde was serving and it was her first day. Maybe she won't be so weird like the other one.

I guess it will only be the core day timers during the day for here on out. Maybe they are the only ones down to put on those dumb ass gowns they are all wearing now. Yes the gowns are worn on day shift also. Why this club is trying to be a fake ass Dean's Gold in Miami is beyond me. Brevard County isn't exactly classy at all. It's more blue collar if we talking the about the clientele.

Sad that I got to go to IR at the tail end of when it was great. I don't think I can stomach seeing the same girls like the Bony Thai and Fat Thai strippers during the day. Along with Skye who is shaped like an outside linebacker and the cute but crazy Filipino stripper all the time. Let's have a moment of silence for the Inner Room.

Mtnboy49
03-14-20, 09:57
Wow. This place has really gone down. It appears that only the core day time strippers are there and less new girls. Actually I didn't see any new strippers, but Dream and Maggie. But they are not that new at all. Just a new waitress. Looks like that Side Show Bob waitress is gone? Some tall blonde was serving and it was her first day. Maybe she won't be so weird like the other one.

I guess it will only be the core day timers during the day for here on out. Maybe they are the only ones down to put on those dumb ass gowns they are all wearing now. Yes the gowns are worn on day shift also. Why this club is trying to be a fake ass Dean's Gold in Miami is beyond me. Brevard County isn't exactly classy at all. It's more blue collar if we talking the about the clientele.

Sad that I got to go to IR at the tail end of when it was great. I don't think I can stomach seeing the same girls like the Bony Thai and Fat Thai strippers during the day. Along with Skye who is shaped like an outside linebacker and the cute but crazy Filipino stripper all the time. Let's have a moment of silence for the Inner Room.I called it a week ago. Along with the fancy decor would be coming gowns.

I'm in mourning.

ScottyM3
03-14-20, 19:48

Sad that I got to go to IR at the tail end of when it was great. I don't think I can stomach seeing the same girls like the Bony Thai and Fat Thai strippers during the day. Along with Skye who is shaped like an outside linebacker and the cute but crazy Filipino stripper all the time. Let's have a moment of silence for the Inner Room.Well it's probably been a good 25+ years since I was there, back in the day when it was $5 for a dance and close to or over 20 girls around. I don't drink anymore so not sure I'd be going there anyway but gowns? DAMN!

Takes a moment of silence and bows my head. R. I. P. IR.

Shakes77
03-15-20, 21:33

Sad that I got to go to IR at the tail end of when it was great. I don't think I can stomach seeing the same girls like the Bony Thai and Fat Thai strippers during the day. Along with Skye who is shaped like an outside linebacker and the cute but crazy Filipino stripper all the time. Let's have a moment of silence for the Inner Room.Assuming the Filipino stripper you reference is the skinny one with nice tits. Does she do any takeout, was definitely the best of the bunch but busy the whole time I was there.

Deboinair
03-17-20, 11:03
Assuming the Filipino stripper you reference is the skinny one with nice tits. Does she do any takeout, was definitely the best of the bunch but busy the whole time I was there. Idk about tits, but she has a really nice shaped ass. She could be mixed Filipina. Her skin is white. Somebody said she does takeout, but it's too much of a hassle from what I read. She is very spacey and I she flakes or you have to jump through hoops to get OTC. She's always there during the day and right now the prettiest dancer there during the day. Below is a review.

She gave me her number too. Says she goes by Alexa and loves a good trip to Greek Islands. She is flakey though, very tough to get a hold of her or flips out if you try to get in touch at the wrong time.

That being said, she is fucking sexy as hell, and I would love to get my hands on her when she's in the right frame of mind. I would say definitely worth an attempt to get with her.

RShackFL
03-17-20, 12:57
Idk about tits, but she has a really nice shaped ass. She could be mixed Filipina. Her skin is white. Somebody said she does takeout, but it's too much of a hassle from what I read. She is very spacey and I she flakes or you have to jump through hoops to get OTC. She's always there during the day and right now the prettiest dancer there during the day. Below is a review.She has a fantastic ass. I was thinking about it the other day. I hate that I'm in Jax right now, otherwise I would be in to see her.

CelticBlood
03-17-20, 18:58
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZnZYWJZZy/?igshid=qx9ksroytnq6Dancers Royale was the first club I visited when I moved to Florida, and before I knew about Orlando's ridiculous rule.

I remember going there, and the look I gave the dancer when she stood three feet away from me shaking her ass for $20 bucks.

I was not happy, and aside from that the club look like it was trying to be more upscale than it was.

IR was the only club this side of Orlando I had any real fun at. Now I'm bummed, if it's turning into something it's not. I wish I lived here during the 80's and 90's sounds like it was a good time.

Putzy
03-18-20, 19:04
OK, so I could deal with bars closing. But strip clubs too? How are all those single moms going to pay their rents, and all those college girls going to pay their tuition?

OldGamer
03-18-20, 21:55
OK, so I could deal with bars closing. But strip clubs too? How are all those single moms going to pay their rents, and all those college girls going to pay their tuition?I'm going to go with either stg or our sister site. Maybe SA.

JayJayTwo
03-19-20, 09:28
OK, so I could deal with bars closing. But strip clubs too? How are all those single moms going to pay their rents, and all those college girls going to pay their tuition?

I'm going to go with either stg or our sister site. Maybe SA.I could be wrong, but I took Putzy's post as sarcasm. You know, the stripper that's only doing it to pay for her college education, "I'm not really a stripper, I'm working on my doctorate and this fits in with my schedule. " Yeah, right. Much like the Chris Rock "stripper myth" routine where she's telling the customer about how you've got to "diversify your portfolio".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGcS-1PcKw

Iron City
03-19-20, 11:31
OK, so I could deal with bars closing. But strip clubs too? How are all those single moms going to pay their rents, and all those college girls going to pay their tuition?Well Putzy, you could call a couple of your favorite strippers and ask if they could use a little help right about now. And if they could you can go help them out.

That's if they aren't already calling you.

IC.

Deboinair
03-19-20, 13:09
I could be wrong, but I took Putzy's post as sarcasm. You know, the stripper that's only doing it to pay for her college education, "I'm not really a stripper, I'm working on my doctorate and this fits in with my schedule. " Yeah, right. Much like the Chris Rock "stripper myth" routine where she's telling the customer about how you've got to "diversify your portfolio".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGcS-1PcKwYeah. I can't stand strippers like that. In my experience, they don't do much either as far as extras. Just lame dances. Once they start with I'm only doing this because. I end the convo and find a stripper that's not going to talk that BS and just gets to what services she is willing to do. LOL But there is really guys out there that like to carry long ho babble conversations with strippers. I remember there was one guy at IR like that. All he did was talk, never got dances.

There was an AA stripper at IR that was one of those types. I remember coming over uninvited and she starts talking about how she has a business, does this part time and speaks three languages. Blah, blah, blah. I was like you have all those accolades and you still let random guys touch you for $10? Doesn't make sense. LOL She was offended, left to tell that ho babble to someone else.

Mtnboy49
03-19-20, 13:52
I could be wrong, but I took Putzy's post as sarcasm. You know, the stripper that's only doing it to pay for her college education, "I'm not really a stripper, I'm working on my doctorate and this fits in with my schedule. " Yeah, right. Much like the Chris Rock "stripper myth" routine where she's telling the customer about how you've got to "diversify your portfolio".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGcS-1PcKwI have met many who say similar. Real Estate, Law School, Nurse (a lot of those at IR. CNA's working in Assisted Living or Home Health Cae) some I have believed many. No.

Bartender in Reno told me of 1 used to dance in that place who was smart. Never spent $ on drinks, clothes, drugs. Saved it all and in 3 years, finished school, bought a house cash and is now a stock broker.

ScottyM3
03-19-20, 14:09
I have met many who say similar. Real Estate, Law School, Nurse (a lot of those at IR. CNA's working in Assisted Living or Home Health Cae) some I have believed many. No.

Bartender in Reno told me of 1 used to dance in that place who was smart. Never spent $ on drinks, clothes, drugs. Saved it all and in 3 years, finished school, bought a house cash and is now a stock broker.Hmmm. Wasn't that Jamie Lee Curtis' role in Trading Places?? LOL. Jk.

Feckless
03-19-20, 16:37
IR closed for. ,. ,. , Remodeling? No signage or anything, but the pic says it ALL.

Does Lido or Cheaters have a an afternoon 'special' ?

F1.

Manu410
03-19-20, 16:43
I only hope the cigarette butt smell goes away with CoVid19.

IR closed for. ,. ,. , Remodeling? No signage or anything, but the pic says it ALL.

F1..

Putzy
03-19-20, 18:01
Yes, yes, sarcasm. But also a little sadness. I was figuring that all the "quarantine at home" time was going to allow some daytime action at the clubs. But no.

I could be wrong, but I took Putzy's post as sarcasm.

Putzy
03-19-20, 18:21
Well, the forced shutdown actually works in their favor here, to a degree. They can forgo trying to do work and keep it open. Now they can just go crazy and tear our anything they want. Probably result in a better upgrade now overall.

F1.

VincentGambini
03-20-20, 14:36
Well, the forced shutdown actually works in their favor here, to a degree. They can forgo trying to do work and keep it open. Now they can just go crazy and tear our anything they want. Probably result in a better upgrade now overall.While I'd agree that the shutdown certainly makes remodeling easier and less intrusive, all the feedback thus far has been negative. The point being, whether they get the remodel done quickly or slowly, the end result is the same, customers liking it less and, in turn, taking their business elsewhere.

PocoHunter
03-24-20, 14:51
I only hope the cigarette butt smell goes away with CoVid19..I was in Anchorage in December, much to my delight they have a strict NO SMOKING law for strip clubs. I loved it! I went in, had plenty of fun, and went out without having to go through three wash cycles to get rid of the cigarette stench. I wish there were non-smoking clubs in FL too, that would really be an improvement!

OrlandoPl
04-05-20, 14:53
Word is that Dancers Royale is burned to the ground. Insurance fraud? Might IR be next?

Also, it seems with the lack of income, dancers are more open to "dates" outside the club. Last week I spent time with 2 ladies that wouldn't entertain the thought before. Just got to ask. I'd give names, but they both said they want to stay discreet about it.

FwbFl
04-05-20, 15:02
Dancer Royale burned in Orlando same owner as IR.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orange-county/os-ne-dancers-royale-kitchen-fire-20200404-uh53jzjc3baftgkbdekqzmjuuu-story.html

Deboinair
04-06-20, 09:03
Word is that Dancers Royale is burned to the ground. Insurance fraud? Might IR be next?

Also, it seems with the lack of income, dancers are more open to "dates" outside the club. Last week I spent time with 2 ladies that wouldn't entertain the thought before. Just got to ask. I'd give names, but they both said they want to stay discreet about it.If it is fraud. Looks like he was getting rid of the most expensive club. I'm sure the taxes and such are lower in Brevard. I think he'll end up selling IR in the long run. The changes are just not going to work over here. Right before the club shut down I saw a few IR girls at Cheaters. Guess they don't like the stupid gown ideas either.

It's AMAZING how when these broads make no money they are trying to be your best friend. Now they want to do OTC smdh.

Lionin
04-07-20, 13:41
Back when Corona was a beer, I had fun with a dancer at Cheeters called Page. I'd like to offer assistance in these difficult times. If anyone has contact info please PM me. Many thanks.

Mtnboy49
04-14-20, 04:35
I was in Anchorage in December, much to my delight they have a strict NO SMOKING law for strip clubs. I loved it! I went in, had plenty of fun, and went out without having to go through three wash cycles to get rid of the cigarette stench. I wish there were non-smoking clubs in FL too, that would really be an improvement!Arizona, Washington, Idaho are no smoking also. All bars! Except Indian casinos.

I had forgotten how much it bothered me to be in a smoky bar until I got back to FL this Fall.

BeachRunner51
04-14-20, 04:50
I know I've asked about her before but if she's real then I can't believe nobody has reported on her. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blue-eyed-bombshell/321673649210. Sorry meant to put this in the escort forum.

Flyforfun
04-14-20, 23:02
Can you say Arson?

Dancer Royale burned in Orlando same owner as IR.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orange-county/os-ne-dancers-royale-kitchen-fire-20200404-uh53jzjc3baftgkbdekqzmjuuu-story.html

Deboinair
04-15-20, 15:12
Arizona, Washington, Idaho are no smoking also. All bars! Except Indian casinos.

I had forgotten how much it bothered me to be in a smoky bar until I got back to FL this Fall.Yeah I really loved that they had the no smoking rule in the club when I lived in AZ. Too bad the strip clubs sucked ass.

PokeHerFaceJon
04-17-20, 08:52

Also, it seems with the lack of income, dancers are more open to "dates" outside the club. Last week I spent time with 2 ladies that wouldn't entertain the thought before. Just got to ask. I'd give names, but they both said they want to stay discreet about it.Tell them they can still be discreet but if they like money they need to get off their asses.

PHFJ Out!

Feckless
04-18-20, 11:34
Wandered in to IR this morning-the door was open and construction guys were still at work, but could def see the progress. VERY interesting. Bar is a huge improvement-nice granite and a lot more room.

There's little 'cubicle'-like areas on the side opposite the new stage--assume that's real private dance areas {as opposed to the semi-private benches that can be seen. }. Now, if they could only re-open.

F1.

Mtnboy49
04-21-20, 22:06
Wandered in to IR this morning-the door was open and construction guys were still at work, but could def see the progress. VERY interesting. Bar is a huge improvement-nice granite and a lot more room.

There's little 'cubicle'-like areas on the side opposite the new stage--assume that's real private dance areas {as opposed to the semi-private benches that can be seen. }. Now, if they could only re-open.

F1.Thzt looks like what the Bony Thai described.

Deboinair
04-22-20, 11:06

F1.It's a really bad design. I think the club is way too small for the remodeling they did. Huge ass stage that takes away seating. Same with the Private dance area. For some reason I don't think these will be $25 dances. I think it's either they will copy off of Cheaters and have it where you pay $25 for 15 minutes then you pay the girl whatever she asks. Or they maybe trying to go the VIP route where you pay $100 or more just to get back there for a half hour. Either it's dumb for a club that size. If you are going to do that they should have at least cut the bar in half so you can add more seating.

Can't believe he wasted money like he did. For how small the club was. It was a very good design. If he just swapped out the old furniture and rug, it would have been good to go. These clubs in Brevard are not getting better, but worse. I'll kick the tires on them, but it looks like I'll be saving a lot of money going to these clubs. My plan B is in effect of just going back to South FL for action twice a month. .

Grandpa4U
04-25-20, 18:22
It's a really bad design. I think the club is way too small for the remodeling they did. Huge ass stage that takes away seating. Same with the Private dance area. For some reason I don't think these will be $25 dances. I think it's either they will copy off of Cheaters and have it where you pay $25 for 15 minutes then you pay the girl whatever she asks. Or they maybe trying to go the VIP route where you pay $100 or more just to get back there for a half hour. Either it's dumb for a club that size. If you are going to do that they should have at least cut the bar in half so you can add more seating.

Can't believe he wasted money like he did. For how small the club was. It was a very good design. If he just swapped out the old furniture and rug, it would have been good to go. These clubs in Brevard are not getting better, but worse. I'll kick the tires on them, but it looks like I'll be saving a lot of money going to these clubs. My plan B is in effect of just going back to South FL for action twice a month. .Well, it was clear that the design sucked when they completed phase 1 and the stage was shaped like a dog bone or dumbbell. The stage wastes too much space and should have been a rectangle perpendicular to the bar. Access to the dance area is poor. Most of the "private" dance seating is parallel to the bar so privacy is lacking and space between it and the stage is tight so it is a worse traffic pattern than before the renovation. Renovation money should have been spent enlarging the building rather than this poor redesign of the existing space. This facility no longer has the neighborhood bar feel which was part of its attraction.

OrlandoPl
04-27-20, 12:19
I'm going through withdrawals.

OrlandoPl
05-06-20, 09:37
How long do why'all think it will be before the clubs open, and what do you think the dances will be like?

I'm afraid they won't be allowed to open until there's a vaccine and ghen we'll be stuck with Orlando rules.

My hobbying career may have come to a close.

Feckless
05-06-20, 23:19
How long do why'all think it will be before the clubs open, and what do you think the dances will be like?

I'm afraid they won't be allowed to open until there's a vaccine and ghen we'll be stuck with Orlando rules.

My hobbying career may have come to a close.Only half the equation. When they open? --when bars get the go-ahead. . BUT will the women even bother to show up? Stage dance only? And tips that have to be tossed from 6 ft. NOT going to work.

And will they have to ditch the ballgowns in favor of something like THIS?

What the hell happened to the Pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness?

F1.

Cowboy12
05-07-20, 05:31
I'm going through withdrawals.I only really miss my favorite girl, we still text every week.

But, I don't miss all the BS and stripper shit, sob stories, and the girls begging for a hand-out.

I'm over all that.

Deboinair
05-07-20, 11:23
I only really miss my favorite girl, we still text every week.

But, I don't miss all the BS and stripper shit, sob stories, and the girls begging for a hand-out.

I'm over all that.When I first started going to the strip clubs I used to entertain all of that. But it got old quick. Any stripper I didn't want I'd tell them I'm waiting on someone. This works 90% of the time. I say I'm not interested if they persist. If it's a stripper I like and if they go on about something, I stop them and say I want to get straight to business and get you paid. None of them balk at that. There are there for money.

Too many guys are willing to listen to their ho babble and like to engage long conversations with strippers. So this is why they do all the sob stories. There was a guy at IR that did nothing but talk to the strippers. I hate talking to strippers. I view them as transactions, not women to hold intellectual conversations with.

But overall the strip club is a bar to me. I'd rather go drink there than with a bunch of men at a regular bar.

Deboinair
05-07-20, 11:30
Well, it was clear that the design sucked when they completed phase 1 and the stage was shaped like a dog bone or dumbbell. The stage wastes too much space and should have been a rectangle perpendicular to the bar. Access to the dance area is poor. Most of the "private" dance seating is parallel to the bar so privacy is lacking and space between it and the stage is tight so it is a worse traffic pattern than before the renovation. Renovation money should have been spent enlarging the building rather than this poor redesign of the existing space. This facility no longer has the neighborhood bar feel which was part of its attraction.I absolutely agree. The original design was the best you would get for the size. You didn't feel cramped and it had way more privacy. Never been to a club that took away tons of seating before.

FwbFl
05-15-20, 19:29
I absolutely agree. The original design was the best you would get for the size. You didn't feel cramped and it had way more privacy. Never been to a club that took away tons of seating before.https://www.instagram.com/p/CANwG_5F_9-/?igshid=1hvvqw3xn7k7u

WhitePasta
05-16-20, 00:07
Haha! Looks like a nightclub, maybe it can become a karaoke bar!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CANwG_5F_9-/?igshid=1hvvqw3xn7k7u

OrlandoPl
05-16-20, 13:22
https://www.instagram.com/p/CANwG_5F_9-/?igshid=1hvvqw3xn7k7uThere is a reason so many travel from Orlando to go to the clubs on the beach. None of those customers will travel for Dancers Royale.

DonMax
05-16-20, 18:32
There is a reason so many travel from Orlando to go to the clubs on the beach. None of those customers will travel for Dancers Royale.All theses girls are use to having good coin to spend unlike there counter parts in Orlando. I would bet many will be selling there ass.

Mtnboy49
05-18-20, 02:43
Haha! Looks like a nightclub, maybe it can become a karaoke bar!I am in mourning.

DonMax
05-18-20, 03:00
I am in mourning.I am very sure there going to charge to get in the club during the day and also to park. They already have a toilet boy looking for a handout every time you take a piss.

Feckless
05-18-20, 22:44
I am very sure there going to charge to get in the club during the day and also to park. They already have a toilet boy looking for a handout every time you take a piss.I DID see an rickety sign in back last week: "Parking - $10" --assumed that was for the close-in lot or maybe valet? Or nightime only? Not sure. But also NOT PAYING IT. AND DEF, 100%, ABS, NO #ING WAY IN HELL paying a daytime cover, IF that materializes.

BTW, I saw all the purple lounge-stageside chairs sitting out in the parking lot being Dumped (I'd rather have not seen them in daylight-not, uhmmmm, appealing. Glad they are being dumped.

F1.

RoadWarrior2K
05-18-20, 23:44
I DID see an rickety sign in back last week: "Parking - $10" --assumed that was for the close-in lot or maybe valet? Or nightime only? Not sure. But also NOT PAYING IT. AND DEF, 100%, ABS, NO #ING WAY IN HELL paying a daytime cover, IF that materializes.

BTW, I saw all the purple lounge-stageside chairs sitting out in the parking lot being Dumped (I'd rather have not seen them in daylight-not, uhmmmm, appealing. Glad they are being dumped.

F1.A lifetime ago when I used to piss away money at the IR (among others), I parked across the street in the bank's parking lot. I started doing that after this Inner Room experience. One rainy afternoon I was sitting by the stage enjoying the dances and ridding myself of many dollar bills when I happened to notice that nobody else was watching the dancers. They were all crowded around the front door rubber-necking at something that was going on outside. Well, I was out of dollar bills so I finished my drink and headed out. When I got closer to the door I noticed the red and blue hue coming from outside. I worked my way through the crowd at the door and made it to the sidewalk when I noticed the flashing lights of a patrol car down by the Heidelberg Inn. There were a couple of wrecked cars and my ten month old Accord was one of them. J-F-C. Some retired woman was driving south on A1A and lost control of her car in the rain and broad-sided my car which was parallel parked on the east side of the street. The impact drove my car sideways into the curb and up onto the sidewalk. The suspension, wheels and tires were demolished not to mention the right side of the car where it was hit. It took two months to repair and cost almost half the original price of the car. I was also driving a rental for two months. Her insurance covered it all. When I got it back I traded it for a new one. After that I didn't park on the street anymore.

Iron City
05-19-20, 05:34
I DID see an rickety sign in back last week: "Parking - $10" --assumed that was for the close-in lot or maybe valet? Or nightime only? Not sure. But also NOT PAYING IT. AND DEF, 100%, ABS, NO #ING WAY IN HELL paying a daytime cover, IF that materializes.

F1.IR will charge for beach parking from time to time. It would be a way to get a little off the books cash flow.

IC.

OrlandoPl
05-22-20, 18:03
IR will charge for beach parking from time to time. It would be a way to get a little off the books cash flow.

IC.They have been charging for parking in their lot for years if you aren't going to the club.

DagoRed
05-28-20, 04:30
Word from the inside is Inner Room will be back open at 12 noon on Monday June 1st - under the new name "Dancers Royal, Cocoa Beach".

Grandpa4U
05-28-20, 15:31
The Inner Room has had its name changed to "Dancers Royale" which is the name of the owner's club in Orlando.

Iron City
05-28-20, 19:31
Word from the inside is Inner Room will be back open at 12 noon on Monday June 1st - under the new name "Dancers Royal, Cocoa Beach".Yep. New sign up on the building.

IC.

WhitePasta
05-29-20, 16:35
Highly doubt that, no bars are allowed to open up yet!

WP.

Word from the inside is Inner Room will be back open at 12 noon on Monday June 1st - under the new name "Dancers Royal, Cocoa Beach".

DagoRed
05-29-20, 19:13

WP.It may be a loophole that they now have a kitchen and are serving food. Similar to why Rachel's is opening in Orlando. They are a "Steak House".

https://www.facebook.com/dancersroyalecocoabeach/

AlphaIdiot
05-29-20, 20:10
Anyone in touch with girls from bare assets or red leopard? Or any others for that matter! Was wondering if any of them happy to have dinners with us. PM me folks!

Feckless
05-29-20, 22:45
Yep. New sign up on the building.

IC.Yep --went by this AM. New signs up on building --front, back and parking lot. There was still a couple of tradesmen working on the place inside and out. More furniture and fixtures sitting in the parking lot--which I would presume would have to be removed prior to opening. Will circle back on Monday.

F1.

WhitePasta
05-30-20, 01:35
My understanding was that it is considered as a club, and clubs don't have the okay yet. Looks like they will be shutdown with a citation if they do that. LOL. But I can be wrong too. Either way its never going to be like inner room, I am sure the high prices and bunch of orlando rules will run away the regular customers!

It may be a loophole that they now have a kitchen and are serving food. Similar to why Rachel's is opening in Orlando. They are a "Steak House".

https://www.facebook.com/dancersroyalecocoabeach/

Deboinair
05-30-20, 15:53
https://www.instagram.com/p/CANwG_5F_9-/?igshid=1hvvqw3xn7k7uThis is going to flop hard. LOL I can't believe they are trying to be like Miami. Brevard is not a strip club spot in that type of way. This really kills my Brevard strip club experience. I guess I'll just take trips down to Miami when I get an itch.

I wonder if anybody has any old pics of the Inner Room that they can post. Would be great to see how it was when it was great for memory sake. Anybody with deep pockets that posts on here or knows of somebody should get together and build a replica Inner Room. New location, Same experience.

George1500
06-01-20, 10:26
Right now, seems like the driving factor is not the owners personal changes to the club BUT the govt lockdown rules. With Social Distancing of 6 feet to be adhered to at public places, when IR re-opens, I understand from other places that recently opened up, that no one can sit at the actual bar. Has to be at a table with 6 feet apart and 50% capacity. Will that rule also apply to the dancers? Will they be allowed to get close to someone at the table? And if they give a dance, will they have to be 6 feet away to adhere to the govt rules? I certainly not gong to pay for a dance where a girl is 6 feet away. And there might not be a lot of girls that will come back under those circumstances either. So right now, that's gong to be the determining factor if IR (oops I mean dancer royal) will be a success or not. And if IR is gong to serve food, is it gong to change to nonsmoking? It might flop just because of the current govt rules. Guess will have to see how it plays out.

Ricker
06-01-20, 12:21

WP.Check it out. That’s today.

J SunSurf
06-01-20, 13:47
Check it out. Thats today.So, if they are technically a restaurant, not a bar, does that mean no smoking? That would be strip club heaven for me. The main reason IR wasn't my favorite place to hang out is the three months of lifespan I lost from secondhand smoke every visit.

Feckless
06-01-20, 15:06
Check it out. Thats today.OK. NOT BAD is my 'official" declaration. SEATING WAS A BIT AWKWARD -GOOFY social distance-nostand zone labels on floor--which no one adhered to. Bar is nice. Same bartenders. Same drink specials (YES!} Lapdances still $10. There's a new semiprivate dance area that requires a $10 wristband --seems kinda foolish--you stlll pay $10 per lapdance. VIP boothes are for time spent {15 min, 30 min and 45 or 60 min?} Don't recall pricing on that --may have been $25/50/$75 ?? No matter to me as I'll never use it. Many of the dancers were familiar. Some were prob holding out to see if it works. Dancer told me all dancers and staff had to go for Covid test before returning. As for the lapdances-SAME AS BEFORE-nice and close. EXCELLENT DECISION ON ALL PARTS.

Kinda busy for an afternoon--way more guys than dancers when I left--maybe that shifts later in the afternoon? I expect that may change after the newness wears off and the other clubs re-open --they don't have food licenses like IR / DR has {which is why DR can open}. I'll go back later in the week and resample, but so far, I'm relieved that its still viable. The ballgowns are more like fancy lounge pajamas--but a hassle to the dancers and it won't be long before someone trips on those full length annoyances (and the dancers do not seem to like them, but the mandate is for them to make he joint more 'classy'. ?

As to smoking policy--not sure, but I did notice there is now a SMOKERS Lounge-which is really just a door to the outside where the trash used to be--so maybe smoking inside is no more.

I'm OK with it, so far. See for yourself.

F1.

UrinalPube
06-01-20, 15:29
So, if they are technically a restaurant, not a bar, does that mean no smoking? That would be strip club heaven for me. The main reason IR wasn't my favorite place to hang out is the three months of lifespan I lost from secondhand smoke every visit.This! I may take a gander at it myself. How loud is the music there? I have a condition where I can't do concerts or extremely loud events without hearing protection otherwise my hearing will never fully recover, so I have plugs that I carry with me that are discreet, but I still don't want to be that dork if I don't have to.

Iron City
06-01-20, 19:11
So, if they are technically a restaurant, not a bar, does that mean no smoking? That would be strip club heaven for me. The main reason IR wasn't my favorite place to hang out is the three months of lifespan I lost from secondhand smoke every visit.Stopped in later this afternoon. There was no smoking in the club. Outside patio available for that, as mentioned. That said, I saw no one eating there. Not that it didn't happen. There were seats at the bar on the stage side, just spaced a little- not a lot. Opposite side had small tables with seats around them so you aren't actually sitting at the bar.

Some familiar faces, Faith, skinny Sarah, Rochelle to name a few. Recognized a couple dancers from other clubs. There are 3 tiers for getting dances. On the stage side it's. 1 per as it's always been. The other side you pay. . 1 fee to the house then it's 1 per. A little darker on that side. There are several booths with curtains on that side that go for. 25,. 5 and. 75 to the house plus whatever you negotiate with your girl.

Prices for beer the same with a free shot before 7:00 as before. Music wasn't loud and a pretty good mix of rock, pop and hip hop. No rap while I was there.

If I failed to mention anything you are wondering feel free to ask. If I know I'll answer and if I don't I'll tell you that too.

IC.

Ricker
06-02-20, 00:44
OK. NOT BAD is my 'official" declaration. SEATING WAS A BIT AWKWARD -GOOFY social distance-nostand zone labels on floor--which no one adhered to. Bar is nice. Same bartenders. Same drink specials (YES!} Lapdances still $10. There's a new semiprivate dance area that requires a $10 wristband --seems kinda foolish--you stlll pay $10 per lapdance. VIP boothes are for time spent {15 min, 30 min and 45 or 60 min?} Don't recall pricing on that --may have been $25/50/$75 ?? No matter to me as I'll never use it. Many of the dancers were familiar. Some were prob holding out to see if it works. Dancer told me all dancers and staff had to go for Covid test before returning. As for the lapdances-SAME AS BEFORE-nice and close. EXCELLENT DECISION ON ALL PARTS.

Kinda busy for an afternoon--way more guys than dancers when I left--maybe that shifts later in the afternoon? I expect that may change after the newness wears off and the other clubs re-open --they don't have food licenses like IR / DR has {which is why DR can open}. I'll go back later in the week and resample, but so far, I'm relieved that its still viable. The ballgowns are more like fancy lounge pajamas--but a hassle to the dancers and it won't be long before someone trips on those full length annoyances (and the dancers do not seem to like them, but the mandate is for them to make he joint more 'classy'. ?

As to smoking policy--not sure, but I did notice there is now a SMOKERS Lounge-which is really just a door to the outside where the trash used to be--so maybe smoking inside is no more.

I'm OK with it, so far. See for yourself.

F1.I went to check it out as well.

I agree with all the above.

The VIP booths are priced as you wrote, however, that's just to rent the booth plus you get a bottle of champagne and a cheese plate, LOL.

The manager I spoke with said that you negotiate w the dancer for her payout, for her time in the booth with you.

I still miss the old Lamar IR, however, like you said, it's not a total bust.

P.S., I saw the owner in the club, his wife / girlfriend is pretty cute, LOL.

Cheers.

Dame Jagger
06-03-20, 02:10
Anyone know what ever happened to Ida / Indie / Monroe? I have not seen any posts about her in ages and it would seem either she no longer has the same number or simply does not reply. I am no longer in the area but when I am over there I never see her. Just curious if anyone knows anything. Thanks!

Zillow
06-03-20, 09:28
Anyone know what ever happened to Ida / Indie / Monroe? I have not seen any posts about her in ages and it would seem either she no longer has the same number or simply does not reply. I am no longer in the area but when I am over there I never see her. Just curious if anyone knows anything. Thanks!At this time, she is no longer dancing, but the future may change. She did change phone numbers frequently didn't she? Haha. She had a baby so maybe this is why she hasn't been very responsive to your texts.

C Fombarlet
06-03-20, 13:33
At this time, she is no longer dancing, but the future may change. She did change phone numbers frequently didn't she? Haha. She had a baby so maybe this is why she hasn't been very responsive to your texts.I may see her this weekend. If so I'll ping you.

BudMann
06-03-20, 13:45
Passed by yesterday, the sign was on and about 30 cars in the lot. Can anyone confirm if they are open for business?

Dame Jagger
06-03-20, 17:25
I may see her this weekend. If so I'll ping you.If you do I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

DonMax
06-03-20, 21:52
Passed by yesterday, the sign was on and about 30 cars in the lot. Can anyone confirm if they are open for business?Went to Lido Cabaret today and had a beer, checked it out. Had a very pretty Russia chick approach me and ask for a dance. Was down with it as she had a great body.

Before I knew what was going on, they were shoving a mast in my face which I had to wear during the dance. She also had to wear a mast during the dance. I did one dance and quickly.

Took the mast off. The whole thing was just so f*cking ridiculous. I saw other guys get multiple dances for girls there and thought to myself " theses guys are idiots". The bottom line.

Lido cabaret sucks ass!

BudMann
06-03-20, 22:01
Well I answered my own question. Yes lido is open and a great time. I decided to take part in a VIP And the bouncer handed me a mask before going in. The girl had one on to so if anyone of you fellas are into that kinda thing, go for it. Me personally, I couldn't keep a straight face or keep anything else straight for that matter.

Feckless
06-05-20, 21:35
Made another afternoon pass at DR yesterday. Girls appear to mostly be the same as earlier in the week. Rather small grp --maybe 7, when I arrived (arnd 3) but continued to build. Only real negative (still) is that the girls cling to their 'regulars'even after I told one I wanted a lap dance, she still went off and chatted with one of her 'regulars'. No masks in sight and the 'social distance' floor labels were already wearing off from be trampled on. (YES!). Also, no sign of any mens room attendant. The long 'dresses' dont seem as bad as I thought they would be- for now.
I did try the burger + beer special ($7) - any beer they have and a decent burger-another excellent value (along with the shot+beer special they have). Some of the girls I hoped would return are still MIA. Will wait at least a week and try again.

F1.

Deboinair
06-07-20, 16:34
Stopped in later this afternoon. There was no smoking in the club. Outside patio available for that, as mentioned. That said, I saw no one eating there. Not that it didn't happen. There were seats at the bar on the stage side, just spaced a little- not a lot. Opposite side had small tables with seats around them so you aren't actually sitting at the bar.

Some familiar faces, Faith, skinny Sarah, Rochelle to name a few. Recognized a couple dancers from other clubs. There are 3 tiers for getting dances. On the stage side it's. 1 per as it's always been. The other side you pay. . 1 fee to the house then it's 1 per. A little darker on that side. There are several booths with curtains on that side that go for. 25,. 5 and. 75 to the house plus whatever you negotiate with your girl.

Prices for beer the same with a free shot before 7:00 as before. Music wasn't loud and a pretty good mix of rock, pop and hip hop. No rap while I was there.

If I failed to mention anything you are wondering feel free to ask. If I know I'll answer and if I don't I'll tell you that too.

IC.My initial impression was that they would do away with the drink specials and hijack the cost of drinks also. I don't like the $10 wrist band, but at least you get some privacy? But I am extremely all about no smoking in the club. That's a huge plus for me.

Deboinair
06-07-20, 16:35
I see posts about Lido and DR. But what about Cheaters?

Zillow
06-07-20, 18:05
I see posts about Lido and DR. But what about Cheaters?According to a dancer trying to get me to come in, they opened Friday.

Iron City
06-07-20, 21:15
I see posts about Lido and DR. But what about Cheaters?Cheaters is open. I haven't stopped in.

IC.

DonMax
06-08-20, 02:18
Went in there Friday and had a beer. Didn't see any masts but the girls were 6 and below. About 4 of them all together in the club.

Left and went to Dances. Nothing special there at all. You do have to pay a fee for any play in of the new back area. Was in out of the club in 15 minutes.

OrlandoPl
06-08-20, 11:33
Yeah! The clubs are open again.

Boo! It sounds like the dance quality at Lido's is lame (currently).

Any reports on the mileage available now at IR (DR) and / or Cheaters?

I know YMMV, but has it seemed to change since pre-COVID-19?

I'm wondering if it's worth the trip from Orlando.

VincentGambini
06-08-20, 14:19
My initial impression was that they would do away with the drink specials and hijack the cost of drinks also. I don't like the $10 wrist band, but at least you get some privacy? But I am extremely all about no smoking in the club. That's a huge plus for me.A huge plus for me as well. While I was never a regular at any of the local strip clubs, one deterrent has always been the amount of smoke inside. Assuming a "normal" crowd, it would be tough for me to stay any longer than an hour or two. When I got home, I'd immediately strip, throw all my clothes in the laundry and take a shower, the lingering amount of smoke was ridiculous.

J SunSurf
06-08-20, 17:42
A huge plus for me as well. While I was never a regular at any of the local strip clubs, one deterrent has always been the amount of smoke inside. Assuming a "normal" crowd, it would be tough for me to stay any longer than an hour or two. When I got home, I'd immediately strip, throw all my clothes in the laundry and take a shower, the lingering amount of smoke was ridiculous.No smoke was great! Stopped by with my wife on Sunday, on the way home from an errand. Back in the late 90's IR was our post beach hangout. Cool, dark and fun. We both wanted to see the improvements.

For one, the no smoking is a deal maker! Makes it so much more enjoyable as a bar. I think drink prices may have gone up, hard to tell because I'm not a wine drinker and that's what my wife had. But the shot is still free if you ask.

We went early, the barmaid said they are experimenting with earlier hours on Sunday, as well as food hours. Probably 2:30 or so. Very few patrons, about a half dozen dancers all pretty decent looking. Not sure if the owner is importing talent to get the ball rolling, but the girls were definitely a step up. No dances were had, but there was a super cute white girl. My wife was trying to get her attention but she was buried in her phone. Didn't see anyone in the VIP booths but saw a couple people in the southeast corner getting dances. Overall, I think it could transform into a nice hangout. The music wasn't too loud, and if the quality of dancer stays up there I'm spending more time. Preferably in the dance position, not at the bar.

Oh, and the girls seemed satisfied with a dollar tip per stage dance. I think you need to tip every dancer if you're going to enjoy the show. The guys there were studiously ignoring them and not tipping. Come on guys, it's like 10 bucks an hour. Show some love!

Zillow
06-08-20, 17:54
Went in there Friday and had a beer. Didn't see any masts but the girls were 6 and below. About 4 of them all together in the club.

Left and went to Dances. Nothing special there at all. You do have to pay a fee for any play in of the new back area. Was in out of the club in 15 minutes.Got to give them some time. We are all suffering from the covid 19 pounds!!

Ytechocl8
06-09-20, 14:46
Anyone got any info on Mandy (Amanda) at Lidos? She has the big chef tattoo on her back. Anything extra on the menu?

OrlandoPl
06-09-20, 18:14
Anyone got any info on Mandy (Amanda) at Lidos? She has the big chef tattoo on her back. Anything extra on the menu?I've always found that it's best to just ask her if you're interested. There's nothing to lose, and it won't offend her. She probably gets asked several times a day anyway. Besides YMMV and you may miss an opportunity if you base your actions on the results.

BrevardBound
06-11-20, 11:43
I've been going to IR since Jersey worked there so wasn't sure I was going to like it. Daytime girls Faith, Tamara, Gianna, Tabatha, Sheila, Kimberly, Bree. It's clean, smokeless (no need for fabreze, LOL). Eric Dj, Jenna everywhere. So asked about VIP, 25 for 15 m 40 for 30 m 75 for 60 m, each comes with a bottle of house pink sparkling on the bitter side. That goes to the house, you agree separately with the girl for her companionship. I liked it. It is more private, clean, comfortable. Same dances as before. Again there is not a set price for the girl. I spent about the same as usual in the old times, got my free shot with first drink, and got a bottle that I carried yo the floor and lasted another hour of entertainment. So if your budget is low, it's mot cheap like when Lamar owned it, but for me it works.

OlivoVik123
06-11-20, 11:57
Hi,

New to the area, planning to stop by some stripclubs on the weekend. Which clubs have best chance for providing extras. What are the tips? I'm used to Miami clubs where everything is on the table in private.

ThreeMore
06-11-20, 16:12
I've been going to IR since Jersey worked there so wasn't sure I was going to like it. Daytime girls Faith, Tamara, Gianna, Tabatha, Sheila, Kimberly, Bree. It's clean, smokeless (no need for fabreze, LOL). Eric Dj, Jenna everywhere. So asked about VIP, 25 for 15 m 40 for 30 m 75 for 60 m, each comes with a bottle of house pink sparkling on the bitter side. That goes to the house, you agree separately with the girl for her companionship. I liked it. It is more private, clean, comfortable. Same dances as before. Again there is not a set price for the girl. I spent about the same as usual in the old times, got my free shot with first drink, and got a bottle that I carried yo the floor and lasted another hour of entertainment. So if your budget is low, it's mot cheap like when Lamar owned it, but for me it works.Pricing seems alright. Question is how private is it.

Lars57
06-11-20, 18:30
So I keep seeing this add on STG. Any fellow mongers had any experience with them?. Asking for a friend.

https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/seeking-a-cock-for-a-threesome/618174251973

Zillow
06-11-20, 18:59
Pricing seems alright. Question is how private is it.I stopped by today. My girl tried to talk me into a champagne dance but since she's not an extras girl in club, was even more happy when I said your choice, would you rather me pay you the champagne fee or the club. If you get an extras girl, it is definitely worth it. The curtains are pretty thin, but if you pick the right booth, there are plexiglass screens that block what is going on at or below the waist.

ThreeMore
06-11-20, 23:26
I stopped by today. My girl tried to talk me into a champagne dance but since she's not an extras girl in club, was even more happy when I said your choice, would you rather me pay you the champagne fee or the club. If you get an extras girl, it is definitely worth it. The curtains are pretty thin, but if you pick the right booth, there are plexiglass screens that block what is going on at or below the waist.I'm used to the clubs down south where they try to rape you on price for the room then the girl gets what she gets. Privacy is worth the price to me.

Feckless
06-11-20, 23:35
Pricing seems alright. Question is how private is it.Curtains are semi-transparent -you can def see an outline of the girl and her customer thru the curtains from the nearside of the bar (if you turn around to look) --not sure about the view from the far side (that faces the VIP cubes), but detail is not generally seen. I would make a point of turning off the flatscreen TV that is in the little private VIP cubes --the extra light they throw off illuminates the occupants.

-What Zillow said about the plexiglass screen --def blocks some of the activity. Also seems like one of the staff occas does a walk-by and when your paid time is up, DEF expect a staffer to pull back the curtain--so don't push your luck to the end of the session.

VERY int point about the sparkling wine bottle that comes with the VIP purch --didn't know you could take it with back to the bar area after the session. If I were staying for several hours, that does sort of equalize the cost by not having to continue to buy drinks --espec if another dancer comes by looking to mooch a drink.

F1.

OrlandoPl
06-12-20, 08:43
I'm used to the clubs down south where they try to rape you on price for the room then the girl gets what she gets. Privacy is worth the price to me.With the right girl you could get fucked on the benches at IR without the privacy. The exhibitionism and danger can add to the experience for some guys. The privacy won't encourage many of the non-extras girls to provide any more than they always have.

I'm more concerned that this will set up tiered dancing experiences. More tame than we are used to in the open and more expensive to get what we used to get for $10. And I'm guessing it will lead to the dreaded non-stop upselling pleas.

Please report if you find this to be true or an unwarranted concern.

Deboinair
06-12-20, 13:32
Got here early not many dancers. Like two. Was not really coming for a dance though. I wanted to see the design in person. Must admit besides the dumb ass stage. The rest of the design isn't bad. I love how the bar is setup. TV s across one side and at the end. They will be getting NFL package so definitely will be there if the dancers don't perform like before.

Not a fan of the dance tier thing but they kept the dances at $10 for the daytime guys. The extra $10 to get into the area I used to frequent kind of itself me off. VIP definitely don't think I will be participating in that. Didn't do it in Miami. Won't do it here. Especially since the curtains are see through. Plexiglass does cover the bottom half. The drink prices seem to be the same.

Overall it doesn't look bad. The bar is a huge huge huge improvement. Won't feel cramped like like the old one. My biggest thing out of it all is NO SMOKING in the club.

I'll see how the dances are later but overall not as bad as I first thought.

RayRay201
06-16-20, 08:37
With the right girl you could get fucked on the benches at IR without the privacy. The exhibitionism and danger can add to the experience for some guys. The privacy won't encourage many of the non-extras girls to provide any more than they always have.

I'm more concerned that this will set up tiered dancing experiences. More tame than we are used to in the open and more expensive to get what we used to get for $10. And I'm guessing it will lead to the dreaded non-stop upselling pleas.

Please report if you find this to be true or an unwarranted concern.I sure do miss Sasha, Ida, Jersey and Nya.

OrlandoPl
06-16-20, 10:41
I sure do miss Sasha, Ida, Jersey and Nya.I've seen their names several times but can not picture them. What shifts did they primarily work?

Early afternoon, late afternoon / evening, night?

RayRay201
06-20-20, 12:55
I've seen their names several times but can not picture them. What shifts did they primarily work?

Early afternoon, late afternoon / evening, night?I was seeing them mid-afternoon.

Satira
06-23-20, 11:09
I just wanted to know if the older Hispanic stripper is back to work. She is has a big ass and big tits. She used to work in the afternoon.

Satira
06-23-20, 11:14
I sure do miss Sasha, Ida, Jersey and Nya.Do you know if the older hispanic stripper is back? She has a big ass and big tits. She usually work in the afternoon.

MightyMouse34
06-24-20, 21:21
Went to cheaters last Thursday and there were plaenty of attractive girls there. Got some decent dances in the back and had one girl hint at extras if I got the booth. Had quite a few drinks so I went for it. Got in the booth and she started playing with junior but as the time went I got nothing. Asked her is she was going to finish what she started and she went off about how she doesn't do that and she was just teasing, she has son and wants to be a good example for him blah blah blah. If you visit cheaters and see a tall girl that goes by max she will make you belive that she will give extras in the booth and not keep up her end once paid. Total let down.

Feckless
06-24-20, 22:20
DR IR update: less encouraging. Another midaftenoon visit. Not too many girls, but slowing increased. Lots of new (dif) faces, and still lots of CAMPERS (dancers sitting with regular and not circulating). Both VIP areas seemed to get occas use. The social spacing thing is being pushed much harder and they have you SIGN a covid waiver on entry. There were maybe 6 chairs at the entire bar (not acceptable--if I wanted to stand while having a drink, that would NOT be the place). I gather that's to try and maintain distancing. The burger and drink specials are still in effect and the long dresses are still mostly there, although one dancer was wandering the bar topless (and I APPLAUD her effort to buck the system). I'll go back in a day or 2 and recheck.

Putzy
06-25-20, 09:46
You can't really blame them for all this covid stuff. They are trying to stay open. So we should be happy. The governor said they were going to crack down on bars not following proper precautions, and we all know they would love nothing more than to shut down a strip club. So everyone will just have to suck it up and deal with it for now.

DR IR update: less encouraging. Another midaftenoon visit. Not too many girls, but slowing increased. Lots of new (dif) faces, and still lots of CAMPERS (dancers sitting with regular and not circulating). Both VIP areas seemed to get occas use. The social spacing thing is being pushed much harder and they have you SIGN a covid waiver on entry. There were maybe 6 chairs at the entire bar (not acceptable--if I wanted to stand while having a drink, that would NOT be the place). I gather that's to try and maintain distancing. The burger and drink specials are still in effect and the long dresses are still mostly there, although one dancer was wandering the bar topless (and I APPLAUD her effort to buck the system). I'll go back in a day or 2 and recheck.

Feckless
06-26-20, 22:41
You can't really blame them for all this covid stuff. They are trying to stay open. So we should be happy. The governor said they were going to crack down on bars not following proper precautions, and we all know they would love nothing more than to shut down a strip club. So everyone will just have to suck it up and deal with it for now.I decided to suck it up and deal with it --Visited the 'DR's Office' again -another afternoon visit. Temperature scan at entrance is now standard. ALL the staff are now wearing masks. Only when onstage do the dancers have he option to take the mask off-some did, some didn't. The 'semi' VIP are in the corner was now open (ie, no charge) for reg private dances. Tried two dancers for private dances and both put in a highly commendable effort. Food SPECIALS may be expanding in an effort to keep appearances (as a food AND drink estab and not just a Bar that occas serves food).

Still a reasonable spot for a weekday (afternoon) visit. May give Lido a testdrive next week.

F1.

TheStrayCat
06-29-20, 09:48
I walked into Cheaters Friday night around 8 pm. Wanted to get in and out early so as to avoid some of the crowd. Lady at the cash register when you walk in explained to me that they were open, but not able to sell alcohol. I'm not a big drinker, so I was completely fine with that, although, a cigar with a Coke just don't go together. All employees were wearing masks, although the dancers were not, nor was there a temperature check upon entering.

I guess most people had gotten the memo that there would be no alcohol served as there were only about 8 girls there and maybe 8 customers. I did meet a girl from Belgium, which was absolutely phenomenal. She had a great body, pleasant to talk too and could actually hold an intelligent conversation. We went to the back and she gave me some great dances. Left happy.

I was able to get her digits. But not sure if she'll see anyone outside of the club. I love watching strippers. If anyone knows any dancers that are willing to make house-calls. For dances only, in the Orlando area, let me know.

I failed to ask if Cheaters will continue to remain open under these new orders as I believe the order is that they just can't serve alcohol. So they may still stay open. Not sure.

RyanNickels
06-29-20, 18:02
Looks like DR voluntarily closed until further notice. Cheaters looked locked up as well.

And yet.

Lido's is still open?

Just sharing for those who are interested.

Iron City
06-29-20, 20:48
Looks like DR voluntarily closed until further notice. Cheaters looked locked up as well.

And yet.

Lido's is still open?

Just sharing for those who are interested.Lido and Red Leppard both open with no onsite liquor.

IC.

Putzy
07-02-20, 21:13
Just wondering if any of the beach clubs will be open this weekend. Hate to drive to the beach for no reason. Thanks.

Deboinair
07-02-20, 22:35

And yet.

Lido's is still open?

Just sharing for those who are interested.A dancer text me telling me they are open Friday. Their Instagram has a count down to it. https://www.instagram.com/dancersroyalecocoabeach/.

Even though it sucks. There are plenty of strip clubs throughout the US that do not offer alcohol. Albeit they are all naked. Liquor is the main source of income though for strip clubs. This Covid shit is beyond getting on my nerves.

Iron City
07-03-20, 17:01
A dancer text me telling me they are open Friday. Their Instagram has a count down to it. https://www.instagram.com/dancersroyalecocoabeach/.

Even though it sucks. There are plenty of strip clubs throughout the US that do not offer alcohol. Albeit they are all naked. Liquor is the main source of income though for strip clubs. This Covid shit is beyond getting on my nerves.Friday afternoon. Still have to sign a Covid declaration. Girl at the door gave me a mask. Few were wearing them. You can have an adult beverage if you order food. Otherwise kiddie drinks. Slim Pickens with the ladies present, though the girls probably thought the same from their viewpoint. Toilet troll was present.

IC.

Putzy
07-03-20, 17:29
I stopped in this afternoon at DR. First time I've been since they started any of the renovations. Looks pretty nice overall. Of course, the layout is all covid safe right now. No bar stools. No drool stools. They make you sign an affidavit when you walk in. Put whatever name you like. No one checked my I'd. They require a mask when you are walking around, but not when you are seated at your table. They will give you a mask if you don't one. They did tell me that they are requiring a food purchase by everyone. There were menus on all the tables. No minimum food purchase price, so I ordered a side of fries for two dollars, and there were actually very good I heard from the DJ and a dancer that the burgers are excellent, but I had literally just had lunch before going to the club.

Not very busy, but it was early afternoon. Maybe I saw 6 dancers, and maybe double that for patrons. All the staff were very polite. I was sitting near the DJ, and he would chat with me while songs were playing. Seemed like nice guy. No smoke is nice. Music was at a decent volume. One big downside was that the bathroom attendent was there. I hate that.

Dances were $10 in the normal sitting area. They have two other dance areas. One has a continuous bench, like the old IR, but it costs $10 cover to go back there. Dances there were $10. The other are the booths that have been mentioned on here before. The price there was $40 for 30 minutes, but the bouncer said the girl sets her price. Kimberly told me she charges $20 per song in the booths, "but no one can see what you are doing".

The quality of the talent was pretty low. I was there for a couple hours, and only two girls stopped by to say high. Sheila and Kimberly. I've known both for a long time, and got dances from both. Sheila out by the DJ booth, and Kimberly in the private bench area. Dances were similar to what was like at IR before the change. The highlight of the trip was Sheila's massage.

So place is nice looking, staff was nice, but talent needs a serious boost.

OrlandoPl
07-12-20, 14:40
I'm afraid this is going to impact how all the clubs monitor compliance, and not in a good way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/12/florida-officials-shut-down-2-strip-clubs-over-coronavirus-related-violations/amp/

Deboinair
07-12-20, 22:08
Got there around 6 pm. Very slow. No attractive dancers. Cute new Bartender though. Brianna fits right in with the personality. Also I notice a lot of new staff. There is a new bartender named Amanda that I saw earlier this week. Didn't interact much, but she seemed cool. I really hope they got rid of the nasty fake basketball butt bartender. I don't recognize half the bouncers and managers now. I wonder if Eric is still there. I see Jenna.

Cheaters is closed. I don't go to Lido's but I imagine they are closed if they don't sell food. I think DR is the only option at this point with the pandemic.

Deboinair
07-12-20, 22:10
Friday afternoon. Still have to sign a Covid declaration. Girl at the door gave me a mask. Few were wearing them. You can have an adult beverage if you order food. Otherwise kiddie drinks. Slim Pickens with the ladies present, though the girls probably thought the same from their viewpoint. Toilet troll was present.

IC.All you have to do is order any food item and you can drink as much as you want. I get the cheapest thing which is the fries from what I saw. They do have $3 hot dogs.

Ricker
07-13-20, 00:36
Got there around 6 pm. Very slow. No attractive dancers. Cute new Bartender though. Brianna fits right in with the personality. Also I notice a lot of new staff. There is a new bartender named Amanda that I saw earlier this week. Didn't interact much, but she seemed cool. I really hope they got rid of the nasty fake basketball butt bartender. I don't recognize half the bouncers and managers now. I wonder if Eric is still there. I see Jenna.

Cheaters is closed. I don't go to Lido's but I imagine they are closed if they don't sell food. I think DR is the only option at this point with the pandemic.Actually I've visited Lidos the past 2 nights.

Saturday was actually pretty good.

Lots of girls, a few very good looking.

No alcoholic drinks, however.

Deboinair
07-13-20, 14:04
Actually I've visited Lidos the past 2 nights.

Saturday was actually pretty good.

Lots of girls, a few very good looking.

No alcoholic drinks, however.It's good to know there is another option, but I never liked Lido's. One of the bartenders and bar backs from Cheaters was at DR. They said the owner didn't want to keep it open to sell kiddie drinks. Shame.

Shakes77
07-13-20, 16:02
It's good to know there is another option, but I never liked Lido's. One of the bartenders and bar backs from Cheaters was at DR. They said the owner didn't want to keep it open to sell kiddie drinks. Shame.How are they making money? $10 soda's, increased cover? Wouldn't seem like it would be worth it for Lidos to keep it open.

Deboinair
07-14-20, 09:28
How are they making money? $10 soda's, increased cover? Wouldn't seem like it would be worth it for Lidos to keep it open.I mean FL strip club goers don't really know how good they have it. There are plenty of non alcoholic strip clubs around the states. I mean most are fully nude, but still having no alcohol sucks. For some people they are used it. But yeah I really don't know other besides tourism.

BudMann
07-21-20, 18:20
Decided to check out the new remodel and see actually how things were. With all the closings and rules it's been a tough ride for a club goer like me. After reading some reviews decided to check it out. Not to busy, had to order some chicken tenders to get a beer but no big deal. Got it to go for later. On to the good stuff, I'm actually impressed with the VIP prices and what was available. I had a beautiful, huge breasted accompany me for a 30 minute romp. $40 and a bottle was great. I told the guy I wasn't into champagne so along with the bottle he brought two bud lights. I slid him a jack to say thanks. Not to get into great detail about the rest of my time, lest just say she left happy after a leg shaking, eye rolling exspereance and me as well. After being in other clubs around FL, this is a great deal. Last club I was at 30 min was $150 and no bottle. I'm hating I have to leave here soon to catch my next job in Clearwater. Stay safe my friends.

Hard0812
07-22-20, 08:33
I was at Lidos Saturday night and met the most beautiful sexy woman I have ever seen! She is this young Russian beauty that goes by Brit. Everything about this girl is classy. Blonde hair draped over my shorts, I grab her strong arms and pull her up till her perfect c cup nipple falls perfectly in my mouth. My tongue begins to caress around her perfect erect nipple as she slides one leg over mine and I feel her moist little pussy start to rub my hard shaft.

I begin stroking her smooth tanned back and she turns around to show me the most perfect ass as she begins to ride me slow. I notice tattoos on both sides of her beautiful body. She continues to ride my hard cock until I explode.

The one side tattoo was of a gun.

Treat her well boys, she is by far the best we have in Brevard.

FL Wingman
07-25-20, 12:12
I Was there on Friday about 3 pm, dancers are pushing the pricing, two said 20 a song, I pushed back, one came down the other said see you. The talent was fair but not as good as Ledos, more BS at DR as far as covid crap as well.

Hard0812
07-27-20, 03:18
So I am staring at the clock at 12:35 AM Saturday night. The only thing I could think of was Brit, the Beautiful, tone and tan Russian who I met the weekend before at Lidos. Before I know it, I am on my way toward Cape Canaveral with her on my mind.

I walk in to a packed house full of beautiful women But could only think of her. I begin to search her out, turn a corner, and there she is!! When she sees me, her smile lights up the room. Her strong arms reach out to me, and we embrace. We slipped down onto the booth, and embrace like long-lost friends. I'm not going to go into details, But those moments together in a crowded club felt like we were the only two people there.

I find out that she works there Wednesday through Sunday from 10 till two. When I leave, we embrace again, and I can tell she does not want me to leave, but there is a line waiting for me to go and to have a turn with her.

On my way home, I can still smell her beautiful fragrance on me and her memory lives in my mind! I lay down in bed smiling and quickly fall asleep.

NormusJohnson
07-27-20, 10:27
So I am staring at the clock at 12:35 AM Saturday night. The only thing I could think of was Brit, the Beautiful, tone and tan Russian who I met the weekend before at Lidos. Before I know it, I am on my way toward Cape Canaveral with her on my mind.

I walk in to a packed house full of beautiful women But could only think of her. I begin to search her out, turn a corner, and there she is!! When she sees me, her smile lights up the room. Her strong arms reach out to me, and we embrace. We slipped down onto the booth, and embrace like long-lost friends. I'm not going to go into details, But those moments together in a crowded club felt like we were the only two people there.

I find out that she works there Wednesday through Sunday from 10 till two. When I leave, we embrace again, and I can tell she does not want me to leave, but there is a line waiting for me to go and to have a turn with her.

On my way home, I can still smell her beautiful fragrance on me and her memory lives in my mind! I lay down in bed smiling and quickly fall asleep.Two of the biggest self serving posts I've seen.

JayJayTwo
07-27-20, 10:57
I was at Lidos Saturday night and met the most beautiful sexy woman I have ever seen! She is this young Russian beauty that goes by Brit. Everything about this girl is classy. Blonde hair draped over my shorts, I grab her strong arms and pull her up till her perfect c cup nipple falls perfectly in my mouth. My tongue begins to caress around her perfect erect nipple as she slides one leg over mine and I feel her moist little pussy start to rub my hard shaft.

I begin stroking her smooth tanned back and she turns around to show me the most perfect ass as she begins to ride me slow. I notice tattoos on both sides of her beautiful body. She continues to ride my hard cock until I explode.

The one side tattoo was of a gun.

Treat her well boys, she is by far the best we have in Brevard.

On my way home, I can still smell her beautiful fragrance on me and her memory lives in my mind! I lay down in bed smiling and quickly fall asleep.

Two of the biggest self serving posts I've seen.At least she's articulate.

NormusJohnson
07-27-20, 14:08
At least she's articulate.You are correct.

I will at least give her that.

Hard0812
07-27-20, 18:48
I do understand your skepticism as I have never posted before. But I assure you I am not a dancer. I have been going to strip clubs in this area since House of babes was here on Merritt Island. But with that being said, I wish dancers did tell us guys the days and times they would be at the club. That would make my life much easier.

Brit is just an amazingly beautiful and sexy dancer and I was only trying to let you guys know. Honestly, I would rather just keep her to myself.

Personally, my favorite club in the area used to be inneroom. I have been going there for many many years. But once it changed over to dancers Royale, it does not interest me at all. With cheaters being closed, to me Lidos is my only choice.

There are plenty of other beautiful and sexy woman at Lidos, But a lot of them seem either drunk or strung out. Brit does not drink or do any drugs. Personally, I like that.

Anyway, I take no offense and I wish you guys a safe time out there.

P.S. / I'm really not a good speller, I just use Siri.

Zillow
07-27-20, 20:25
I do understand your skepticism as I have never posted before. But I assure you I am not a dancer. I have been going to strip clubs in this area since House of babes was here on Merritt Island. But with that being said, I wish dancers did tell us guys the days and times they would be at the club. That would make my life much easier.

Brit is just an amazingly beautiful and sexy dancer and I was only trying to let you guys know. Honestly, I would rather just keep her to myself.

Personally, my favorite club in the area used to be inneroom. I have been going there for many many years. But once it changed over to dancers Royale, it does not interest me at all. With cheaters being closed, to me Lidos is my only choice.

There are plenty of other beautiful and sexy woman at Lidos, But a lot of them seem either drunk or strung out. Brit does not drink or do any drugs. Personally, I like that.

P.S. / I'm really not a good speller, I just use Siri.You should use Siri to define articulate for you. Second, would you prefer being called a male stripper?

Ricker
07-28-20, 01:01
Two of the biggest self serving posts I've seen.Actually he's right.

I just got back from Lidos and she (Britney) was there.

I met Britney (the Russian) a few weeks ago and she is very beautiful and nice.

She was a fitness coach in Russia.

She's also very popular at Lidos.

I've gotten a few dances from her, and she's just as described, very sexy.

Lately I've just been having a drink (water) with her, and chatting a bit.

She has a way of making you feel good, just sitting with her.

She's very sexy, sweet, touchy, nice.

I live very close to Lidos, so I pop in to say Hey when she lets me know she's there.

No doubt, as far as dancers go, she's different, and a sweetheart.

Hard0812
07-28-20, 01:23
That is what I have been trying to tell these knuckleheads! Thank you thank you! She is different than all of the other beautiful ladies that we have here in Brevard.

Maybe you and I should just private message each other about her and keep her to ourselves! LOL.

Just kidding guys. Seriously, she is definitely different. She even asked for my phone number and text me when she will be there.

She is the girlfriend I have always wanted! There when I want her to be there. Looks beautiful and sexy and smells amazing every time I see her, without all of the drama, hassle and baggage. Text me when she wants to see me, but she's not angry if I do not contact her back or go and see her!

If there is anyone out there who has met this girl and feels the way I do, leave a review so that these guys do not think I am her?

Be safe out there guys.

Ricker
07-28-20, 18:19
That is what I have been trying to tell these knuckleheads! Thank you thank you! She is different than all of the other beautiful ladies that we have here in Brevard.

Maybe you and I should just private message each other about her and keep her to ourselves! LOL.

Just kidding guys. Seriously, she is definitely different. She even asked for my phone number and text me when she will be there.

She is the girlfriend I have always wanted! There when I want her to be there. Looks beautiful and sexy and smells amazing every time I see her, without all of the drama, hassle and baggage. Text me when she wants to see me, but she's not angry if I do not contact her back or go and see her!

If there is anyone out there who has met this girl and feels the way I do, leave a review so that these guys do not think I am her?

Be safe out there guys.All good!

I personally don't care if some dude believes me or not when I post, LOL.

I call them as I see them.

Peace.

SidewayZ
07-29-20, 14:33
Decided to check out the new remodel and see actually how things were. With all the closings and rules it's been a tough ride for a club goer like me. After reading some reviews decided to check it out. Not to busy, had to order some chicken tenders to get a beer but no big deal. Got it to go for later. On to the good stuff, I'm actually impressed with the VIP prices and what was available. I had a beautiful, huge breasted accompany me for a 30 minute romp. $40 and a bottle was great. I told the guy I wasn't into champagne so along with the bottle he brought two bud lights. I slid him a jack to say thanks. Not to get into great detail about the rest of my time, lest just say she left happy after a leg shaking, eye rolling exspereance and me as well. After being in other clubs around FL, this is a great deal. Last club I was at 30 min was $150 and no bottle. I'm hating I have to leave here soon to catch my next job in Clearwater. Stay safe my friends.Maybe I'm missing something. Did you say VIP with a dancer and a bottle of champagne was $40? Or was the champagne and VIP room $40 and extras negotiated with the dancer? Feel free to PM me as well if you prefer. Also what is DR? Dancers royale in Orlando? Or is that a typo for IR?

JayJayTwo
07-29-20, 15:10
Maybe I'm missing something. Did you say VIP with a dancer and a bottle of champagne was $40? Or was the champagne and VIP room $40 and extras negotiated with the dancer? Feel free to PM me as well if you prefer. Also what is DR? Dancers royale in Orlando? Or is that a typo for IR?As I understand it, the owners of the DR in Orlando purchased IR in Cocoa Beach. They then did a total remodel, partially taking advantage of the slow down caused by the pandemic. After the remodel, the new DR name was added. So no, not a typo. But yes, it is the old IR! As to the rest, someone else will have to help you out with that information.

JayJayTwo
07-29-20, 15:18

P.S. / I'm really not a good speller, I just use Siri.Looking at it objectively, those were your first two posts. Ever. You didn't introduce yourself, no "long time lurker, first time poster" kind of thing. The posts were fully and completely about ONE girl. Zero details about anything else, nothing about the club, the atmosphere, the other ladies. Nothing. To me, the writing seems a little different too, none of the usual crude verbiage, "nice titties", "great ass", etc. Instead, it's "perfect c cup nipple" and "her smooth tanned back", things that the average monger isn't writing on the board. Even now, your first FOUR posts ever about this same girl. Are you a female stripper? Maybe. Are you a monger that, to me, writes his posts a bit differently? Maybe. How about this, can you share any details about this chick? Any OTC information?

Hard0812
07-29-20, 17:49
I completely understand. I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did not realize I should have introduced myself, I apologize.

As far as the club goes, at this time with cheaters closed and inneroom gone, Lidos is my favorite. I have been to much better clubs, but for now in this area at this time, this is it.

Plenty of beautiful women in this club, just most of them are not my type. I do not smoke, I do not do drugs, and I am a social drinker.

And yes, Brit has nice titties and a great ass, Along with perfect c cup nipples, A tone body, strong arms and legs, and a perfect tan! But to me, she has much more. Very sexy, down to earth, great personality, beautiful face and hair, beautiful nails, everything you could want!!

The thing I think I like the most about her is when we are in the back together and she is giving me a private dance, it's much more than I have had with other dancers. It is as close to making love as you could have in a club with clothes on.

It's the way she moves slowly and deliberately, the way she strokes my arm and kisses my neck, the slow and sexual motions, the way she places her perfect nipple in my mouth and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I close my eyes and I am at home with this beauty in my arms making love to her.

I'll probably be accused of giving her another advertisement, but I don't care. I'll probably never be able to be with her again with the line waiting for her in the back. But I don't care. I felt I should acknowledge this unique dancer in our area. If that was wrong, so be it.

Be safe out there guys.

Zillow
07-29-20, 17:55
Maybe I'm missing something. Did you say VIP with a dancer and a bottle of champagne was $40? Or was the champagne and VIP room $40 and extras negotiated with the dancer? Feel free to PM me as well if you prefer. Also what is DR? Dancers royale in Orlando? Or is that a typo for IR?Dancers Royale in Orlando burned to the ground, coincidentally?, at roughly the same time as Inner Room became Dancers Royale in Cocoa. Your second option is the correct one, you still have to negotiate with the dancer.

BudMann
08-03-20, 14:09
Maybe I'm missing something. Did you say VIP with a dancer and a bottle of champagne was $40? Or was the champagne and VIP room $40 and extras negotiated with the dancer? Feel free to PM me as well if you prefer. Also what is DR? Dancers royale in Orlando? Or is that a typo for IR?Yes, during the day it's $40 for 30 minutes and a bottle. The rest is negotiated with the dancers. The only downfall is they want to hold the tip until the VIP is over so the dancer doesn't get stiffed. They need to consider that we may not get what was promised too.

VincentGambini
08-04-20, 14:03
Yes, during the day it's $40 for 30 minutes and a bottle. The rest is negotiated with the dancers. The only downfall is they want to hold the tip until the VIP is over so the dancer doesn't get stiffed. They need to consider that we may not get what was promised too.In a pre-determined amount? Meaning, you decide the tip in advance, give it to someone to hold onto until the VIP is over, then the dancer gets that amount afterwards? What if the "treatment" isn't what you had expected? Can you take some of it back? Seems shady.

Littleshyguy
08-04-20, 19:59
Yes, during the day it's $40 for 30 minutes and a bottle. The rest is negotiated with the dancers. The only downfall is they want to hold the tip until the VIP is over so the dancer doesn't get stiffed. They need to consider that we may not get what was promised too.Because of the weird little code some people use for money on this site, can you please clarify whether you are saying, "Forty Dollars for a bottle and thirty minutes. The rest is negotiated with the dancer. " Is that correct?

Also, yeah the question about whether the tip is pre-negotiated and then out of the customer's control no matter how things play out? Odd.

Not that I am frequenting any of the clubs right now, but I am interested in what the new ground rules are at DR.

Thank you!

Putzy
08-04-20, 21:09
The bouncer told me $40 for the 30 minutes, and the girl's rate was negotiated with her. Never said anything about holding any tips for the girl.

Yes, during the day it's $40 for 30 minutes and a bottle. The rest is negotiated with the dancers. The only downfall is they want to hold the tip until the VIP is over so the dancer doesn't get stiffed. They need to consider that we may not get what was promised too.

Feckless
08-05-20, 00:32
Because of the weird little code some people use for money on this site, can you please clarify whether you are saying, "Forty Dollars for a bottle and thirty minutes. The rest is negotiated with the dancer. " Is that correct?

Also, yeah the question about whether the tip is pre-negotiated and then out of the customer's control no matter how things play out? Odd.

Not that I am frequenting any of the clubs right now, but I am interested in what the new ground rules are at DR.

Thank you!RE DR VIP area Admission rates: Twenty Five bucks for 15 min; 40 for 30 min, and 75 for 60 min; All come with a bottle of 'house' pink bubbly wine. The Admission fee goes to the house; You strike a 'side-deal (in advance) separately with the girl for her time / companionship / promises in the VIP cube. Wasnt aware the house {now?} holds that 'side-deal money for the girl. Kinda peculiar.

F1.

Zillow
08-05-20, 03:48
RE DR VIP area Admission rates: Twenty Five bucks for 15 min; 40 for 30 min, and 75 for 60 min; All come with a bottle of 'house' pink bubbly wine. The Admission fee goes to the house; You strike a 'side-deal (in advance) separately with the girl for her time / companionship / promises in the VIP cube. Wasnt aware the house {now?} holds that 'side-deal money for the girl. Kinda peculiar.

F1.The admission rates are obviously pretty cheap, except maybe to the old guys using their social security checks. Can you imagine having to go up to Jenna and say I want my money back, she didn't give me a BJ like she promised? A couple of girls I talk to mentioned they've never had a guy take them up on the offer. Guess we know why.

Ricker
08-05-20, 12:49
RE DR VIP area Admission rates: Twenty Five bucks for 15 min; 40 for 30 min, and 75 for 60 min; All come with a bottle of 'house' pink bubbly wine. The Admission fee goes to the house; You strike a 'side-deal (in advance) separately with the girl for her time / companionship / promises in the VIP cube. Wasnt aware the house {now?} holds that 'side-deal money for the girl. Kinda peculiar.

F1.Thanks for the house quotes.

I'd personally tell the girl that I'd pay her afterwards, even show her that I have it need be, however, I'd pass on the house holding her fee.

Say adios, and hit Lidos if they pull that stuff.

Putzy
08-05-20, 13:11
I agree. No way I am paying the girl's fee in advance.

Thanks for the house quotes.

I'd personally tell the girl that I'd pay her afterwards, even show her that I have it need be, however, I'd pass on the house holding her fee.

Say adios, and hit Lidos if they pull that stuff.

OrlandoPl
08-05-20, 14:29
Thanks for the house quotes.

Say adios, and hit Lidos if they pull that stuff.Agreed. I've been going there for too many years to have to put up with that.

DJMiles
08-05-20, 14:55
I just went there for the first time. Only about three guys and think that included the owner and dj, and about the same number of girls. They check temperature going in and make you buy food. But not really anything to make me want to go again. At least during the early afternoon. The place is a bit of a dump to be honest. I'd have thought they'd use the down time to fix upholstery etc. I think I'll stick to Cocoa Beach for the few times I go to a club.

George1500
08-05-20, 15:12
With the current talk about the VIP and price options, does DR still have the regular $10 dances on the couches along the wall that they did for years?

Deboinair
08-05-20, 17:23
Wow. No more set dance prices. Now the strippers can say what they want in any area of the club. Bad news because if a broad qoutes me $20 a dance as a daytime guy. Won't be doing that unless it's a known one that does more than dance.

Damn I miss it when it was inner room.

Putzy
08-05-20, 17:26
Ya, I'm not paying $20 a dance out in the open. Unless Jersey comes back.

Wow. No more set dance prices. Now the strippers can say what they want in any area of the club. Bad news because if a broad qoutes me $20 a dance as a daytime guy. Won't be doing that unless it's a known one that does more than dance.

Damn I miss it when it was inner room.

Feckless
08-06-20, 00:13
Ya, I'm not paying $20 a dance out in the open. Unless Jersey comes back.Maybe just a temp / OPPORTUNIST thing? Maybe dancers from Lido or Cheaters trying to make some fast money doing dayshifts at DR and bringing the $20 'attitude'? Back to asking beforehand: HOW MUCH? Irritating. Had prev felt it was THE reason to go to IR (daytime) -- the $10 dance --no BS to worry about. FINE. I'll ask EVERY TIME. LOUDLY. And EQUALLY loudly DECLINE anything over $10.

When business restrictions loosen up, there will be plenty of competition.

F1.

George1500
08-07-20, 06:39
Maybe just a temp / OPPORTUNIST thing? Maybe dancers from Lido or Cheaters trying to make some fast money doing dayshifts at DR and bringing the $20 'attitude'? Back to asking beforehand: HOW MUCH? Irritating. Had prev felt it was THE reason to go to IR (daytime) -- the $10 dance --no BS to worry about. FINE. I'll ask EVERY TIME. LOUDLY. And EQUALLY loudly DECLINE anything over $10.

When business restrictions loosen up, there will be plenty of competition.

F1.I agree that it sucks at the IR / DR to have to ask / verify to the girl that the dance is $10. When its suppose to be $10. I had that same frustration at cheaters during the day - (before the virus situation). Officially, the dances at cheaters were $10 before 7 pm. BUT some girls were trying to charge $20. If I wanted a dance with a girl that I never had a dance with before, I had to ask / verify, is it $10 before 7 pm? Right? Which to me SUCKS. If they said NO, its $20. I said, no thanks. I will pass. I will find a $10 girl. Now if it was a girl I had a dance previously, and $10 was already established, I would not ask at that point. Now over a period of time, there were 3 girls (diff times, diff days) that said $20 and convinced me to go back there by saying it would be worth it. And I did for a test run. And I have to admit. They were right, they did follow thru and it was worth the $20. I walked out of that back room with a smile. So, I rather pay $20 for one SMILE dance then two $10 lame dances. So it depends on the girl and the situation. And because of the virus situation, I am playing it safe and I have not gone out to lidos, cheaters or IR / DR since March. Won't until this all passes. So I don't know what its like in there these days. Guessing that the girls are not making as much money as before so they are trying to double down with $20 dances. Buyer beware as they always say!! That's even true at these clubs. Be safe.

OrlandoPl
08-07-20, 13:57
I agree that it sucks at the IR / DR to have to ask / verify to the girl that the dance is $10. When its suppose to be $10. I had that same frustration at cheaters during the day - (before the virus situation). Officially, the dances at cheaters were $10 before 7 pm. BUT some girls were trying to charge $20. If I wanted a dance with a girl that I never had a dance with before, I had to ask / verify, is it $10 before 7 pm? Right? Which to me SUCKS. If they said NO, its $20. I said, no thanks. I will pass. I will find a $10 girl. Now if it was a girl I had a dance previously, and $10 was already established, I would not ask at that point. Now over a period of time, there were 3 girls (diff times, diff days) that said $20 and convinced me to go back there by saying it would be worth it. And I did for a test run. And I have to admit. They were right, they did follow thru and it was worth the $20. I walked out of that back room with a smile. So, I rather pay $20 for one SMILE dance then two $10 lame dances. So it depends on the girl and the situation. And because of the virus situation, I am playing it safe and I have not gone out to lidos, cheaters or IR / DR since March. Won't until this all passes. So I don't know what its like in there these days. Guessing that the girls are not making as much money as before so they are trying to double down with $20 dances. Buyer beware as they always say!! That's even true at these clubs. Be safe.Yes, I'd rather have 1 good dance for $20 than 2 lame ones, but.

If the first one is lame I'm not doing a second.

Also, I'm guessing the veteran IR dancers will still give good $10 dances, especially if business is slow.

$50 for 5 songs is a lot better than $0 for no dances.

I will not get dances from girls that offer better dances for a higher rate. No, if I'm paying for a dance I expect the dancer to put forth the effort. $10/ dance is still about $100/ hr when you take the small talk into account. Not bad for a high-school drop out single mother.

Zillow
08-07-20, 18:02
I did a champagne with sophie. Jenna was my handler, so if you don't have cred with her, you may have a different experience. If the girl vouches for you, you do not have to prepay. While the dances were g-rated, Gianna did come over and mentioned she saw me back there. If you are having a hard time breaking into the "regular" as a big spender, $40 is a cheap way to get noticed.

Eddie, if you see this, you owe me for 3626 haha.

Zillow
08-07-20, 18:52
Yes, I'd rather have 1 good dance for $20 than 2 lame ones, but.

If the first one is lame I'm not doing a second.

Also, I'm guessing the veteran IR dancers will still give good $10 dances, especially if business is slow.

$50 for 5 songs is a lot better than $0 for no dances.

I will not get dances from girls that offer better dances for a higher rate. No, if I'm paying for a dance I expect the dancer to put forth the effort. $10/ dance is still about $100/ hr when you take the small talk into account. Not bad for a high-school drop out single mother.If you are paying $20 a song, you need to be more forward. $20 a song is a clear indicator that she is cool with BJ / FS assuming there aren't the wrong eyes watching. Was buried deep in a girl and the wrong eyes showed up. 2 nut bonus because she didn't want to get off my stiffy.

MongerWorld23
08-08-20, 01:01
Anthony still work at IR / DR he was a big hater.

OrlandoPl
08-08-20, 14:21
Anthony still work at IR / DR he was a big hater.Rest in Peace, Anthony. He wasn't wearing a seat belt while a passenger in someone's car that hit a dump truck. He was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. Happened Monday.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...oa/4653232002/

ForestGreen213
08-08-20, 18:46
Stopped in the other day during the day shift to get out of the rain. It was totally dead in there. Two overweight chicks and just a few guys drinking soda. Pretty much walked in and out.

RayRay201
08-09-20, 07:47
Ya, I'm not paying $20 a dance out in the open. Unless Jersey comes back.Or Sasha. Or Nya. Or Ida-Indie. LOL.

Big Dre
08-12-20, 15:01
Gentlemen, I have it on good authority that Taylor has been working at Lido's for the last month, and may very well be offering take-out (if you're a lucky gentleman). Only one way to find out!

VincentGambini
08-13-20, 14:57
Gentlemen, I have it on good authority that Taylor has been working at Lido's for the last month, and may very well be offering take-out (if you're a lucky gentleman). Only one way to find out!The young Taylor, maybe 20 or 21, tight young body that you'd expect, mostly outcall, usually in Cocoa? If it's the one I'm thinking of, she also got busted a few times, even had a rehab stint scheduled at one point. If it's her, she was fun but had a lot of issues, kept changing her phone number, hard to reach, hard to schedule.

BarelyAHuman22
08-13-20, 23:38
Haven't been to any of the clubs around here, any of them have any spinners? Really prefer them flat chested. Any girls in particular I could visit?

BigDickKhleo
08-14-20, 02:25
Thinking about going with my wife. Got a friend there that bartender. She's sexy names Bri. I want to have a 3 way with them. Anyways does anyone recommend going there? Think my wife & I can pull any in Private rooms?

InTheCut
08-14-20, 09:58
Thinking about going with my wife. Got a friend there that bartender. She's sexy names Bri. I want to have a 3 way with them. Anyways does anyone recommend going there? Think my wife & I can pull any in Private rooms?Nope. To both questions.

Big Dre
08-14-20, 12:31
The very same one. She posts locker room pics on her FB almost every week.

The young Taylor, maybe 20 or 21, tight young body that you'd expect, mostly outcall, usually in Cocoa? If it's the one I'm thinking of, she also got busted a few times, even had a rehab stint scheduled at one point. If it's her, she was fun but had a lot of issues, kept changing her phone number, hard to reach, hard to schedule.

Mmccob
08-14-20, 12:52
Haven't been to any of the clubs around here, any of them have any spinners? Really prefer them flat chested. Any girls in particular I could visit?Sent you a PM.

Deboinair
08-14-20, 14:42
Thinking about going with my wife. Got a friend there that bartender. She's sexy names Bri. I want to have a 3 way with them. Anyways does anyone recommend going there? Think my wife & I can pull any in Private rooms?Great bartender no doubt and personality. But definitely acting with the sexual overtones she does. Just trying to get that big tip. LOL I'll take Bri any day over that fake "Basketball Butt" bartender. Bri is like a breath of fresh air compared to that worthless weirdo.

Zillow
08-14-20, 22:37
Great bartender no doubt and personality. But definitely acting with the sexual overtones she does. Just trying to get that big tip. LOL I'll take Bri any day over that fake "Basketball Butt" bartender. Bri is like a breath of fresh air compared to that worthless weirdo.I thought basketball butt was hot!! Back when IR was more promiscuous, Indie was rcg'ing me on the bench and I kept asking her to set up a 3 some with basketball butt, but it never happened. Indie had some hot 3 some partners.

Deboinair
08-15-20, 14:12
I thought basketball butt was hot!! Back when IR was more promiscuous, Indie was rcg'ing me on the bench and I kept asking her to set up a 3 some with basketball butt, but it never happened. Indie had some hot 3 some partners.Men really like those terribly fake butt jobs. Man that shit looks horrible. I wonder why she hasn't been fired. Other bartenders told me that she gets complaints. She must be sucking somebody's dick to stay there. LOL But they added three new bartenders. All of them are hotter than basketball butt. Bri, Amanda and Victoria are the new ones. So maybe there is a change in the mix.

It's not just about looks. Her personality is wack. Just like the drinks she pours.

Big Dre
08-16-20, 01:28
For everybody that keeps asking about her, go to Lido's and see her. Get a couple of dances from her. Ask her if she does OTC. Half of why'all have already been up in that pussy so it SHOULDN'T be too hard to bring up take-out. The information that I provided is what I have. Nothing more. If you talk to her, she will more than likely agree to give you her FB info. Talk to her. Simple as that.

LiquorBox
08-16-20, 08:05
Due to the lack of talent at IR / DR and Lidos being so dead. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations about Red Leopard. (I miss the laid back atmosphere of the old IR) Is there decent Talent there? What about day Vs night and are there any areas for privacy for one on one time with a dancer? Thanks in advance.

Princessa
08-16-20, 18:47
Haven't been to any of the clubs around here, any of them have any spinners? Really prefer them flat chested. Any girls in particular I could visit?Following for info.

BarelyAHuman22
08-16-20, 22:19
Following for info.Huh? What do you mean?

TheStrayCat
08-21-20, 14:52
Due to the lack of talent at IR / DR and Lidos being so dead. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations about Red Leopard. (I miss the laid back atmosphere of the old IR) Is there decent Talent there? What about day Vs night and are there any areas for privacy for one on one time with a dancer? Thanks in advance.I have found that Lido's has been pretty good. The last couple times I've been there over the last couple months, I have had a hard time picking out which girl (s) I want to get dances from as there are many to choose. And I'm a picky SOB.

DJMiles
08-27-20, 13:53
Haven't been to any of the clubs around here, any of them have any spinners? Really prefer them flat chested. Any girls in particular I could visit?I just visited Bare Assets on 19x and had a few dances with a girl called Amor. She is very petite and flat chested. But, boy, can she move those hips! Highly recommended.

Iron City
08-27-20, 14:23
I was driving up A1 A and noticed Cheaters is open today. More than a few cars in the parking lot. Didn't get a chance to stop in but looking forward to finding out who is back dancing in the club.

Last week I heard from a less than reliable source that Lidos has applied for a food service license and hopefully they will be able to sell adult beverages again soon. Anyone hear anything?

I C.

Big Dre
08-27-20, 18:40
Is she latina with long hair?

I just visited Bare Assets on 19x and had a few dances with a girl called Amor. She is very petite and flat chested. But, boy, can she move those hips! Highly recommended.

DJMiles
08-27-20, 18:55
Is she latina with long hair?Yes, that sounds like her. She used to work in the beach clubs also, I believe. I was very tempted to ask about take-out, but ran out of money before I got that far. That girl knows how to grind!

Zillow
08-27-20, 22:25
I was driving up A1 A and noticed Cheaters is open today. More than a few cars in the parking lot. Didn't get a chance to stop in but looking forward to finding out who is back dancing in the club.

Last week I heard from a less than reliable source that Lidos has applied for a food service license and hopefully they will be able to sell adult beverages again soon. Anyone hear anything?

I C.I was told Cheaters is serving alcohol, hopefully they figured out a way around being a "restaurant".

Feckless
08-27-20, 23:02
Dropped into DR this afternoon for a couple hrs. Def did NOT have the old IR vibe. Crowd was thin all afternoon and girls / pickings were EXTREMELY thin --maybe 9 girls, and of those 9, two were buried in their cell phones and another 5 were parked with their regulars and never circulated. Also, the prev specials (shot and beer and burger and beer) are gone. Food prices (sandwiches only) are flat $12 {and bottled beer was no bargain either at $5. 50} . Seems like they prefer you order food with a drink, but they arent forcing the issue (yet). Could have been an off day, but def was a disappointing visit. May be time to venture north.

F1.

BigDickKhleo
08-28-20, 01:35
To each is own, we actually know her LOL. She's cool af just about her money.

Great bartender no doubt and personality. But definitely acting with the sexual overtones she does. Just trying to get that big tip. LOL I'll take Bri any day over that fake "Basketball Butt" bartender. Bri is like a breath of fresh air compared to that worthless weirdo.

MightyMouse34
08-28-20, 02:48

I C.They plan on selling adult beverages this weekend.