PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17

Count
05-30-17, 14:24
Great story. Did you catch her name? By the way, though it is not in the "Abbreviations" section above, I believe OTC stands for 'Outside the Club", but "Over the counter" makes the point!

Was in Cocoa Beach for work and decided to stop by IR after a successful session at a local AMP. I was able to secure OTC with a cute blonde. 20 some year old with a bit of a post baby bump but nonetheless very fuckable. She told me work was slow and needed to make money. Agreed to BBBJ in the car for $25 USD. Once in the car I offered her $20 more and we moved to the back seat for FS. The girl was accomodating and very flexible. We exchanged digits and I will definitely contact her again when in town. Many girls were offering OTC that afternoon. Looking forward to my next trip to the beach!

Count
05-30-17, 14:26
I was in a club in Key West once, and apparently some guy whipped his out, and the girl yelled out loudly "This guy just pulled his dick out". I think it is (was?) a pretty tightly run club where that was NOT allowed, and the girls were taught that. Talk about embarrassing! I will take a flash of the lights any day!

I am going to guess that management spotted someone pulling their stuff out or something like that, and rather than make a scene and / or fire the girl, they do this instead. Kind of like punishing the whole platoon for one bozo's mistake.

MadisonGuy69
06-01-17, 18:17
I was in a club in Key West once, and apparently some guy whipped his out, and the girl yelled out loudly "This guy just pulled his dick out". I think it is (was?) a pretty tightly run club where that was NOT allowed, and the girls were taught that. Talk about embarrassing! I will take a flash of the lights any day!I've had my partner in crime out once at IR, all the dancing and bouncing and it almost went in the backdoor, a little scream and I was like yeah not really my thing. But got to try everything once. A BJ while standing at the bar would be impressive. Someday.

Xmen0075
06-01-17, 19:12
Great story. Did you catch her name? By the way, though it is not in the "Abbreviations" section above, I believe OTC stands for 'Outside the Club", but "Over the counter" makes the point!Good catch Count! I wrote the review from my cellphone and I was struggling with the "auto spell check" so the only thing that worked was "Over the Counter" - go figure. SMH Shaking my head!

Xmen0075
06-01-17, 19:26
Damn that's cheap, I'd be scared myself. I've gotten them out for free, but never heard a price that cheap which is basically free in my book. Was this at night or during the day? I don't hear a lot of girls during the day offering OTC, I'd guess 1 in 8 maybe. The OTC girls always seem to only last a short while the long term girls I've never been offered. Well one offered but then got back with boyfriend and took away offer when I wanted to take advantage of it. There's a couple Asian girls there I'd love to get OTC, I've taken them out but I get more in the strip club than I get from them out of the club. Kind of irritating because I have a strong hunch that they both were working girls before they moved to the US.I have to agree that it's dirt cheap and practically free. Even when you could get away with stuff in the club I never paid more than $60 for FS. More so many of these girls were willing to bare back which was a no-no for me. I have always brought my own protection. That is why I would never touch an Asian girl in that place and you couldn't pay me to OTC or do extras with them. I have seen them perform without protection and move on to the next customer without washing up. Disgusting. I'm not saying all of them act like that but the vast majority do perform in such manner.

I have always gone early afternoon and no later than 7 pm. My luck has been more like 6 in 8 that are willing to OTC and many have been tenured / resident dancers.

Shakes77
06-01-17, 22:34
I have to agree that it's dirt cheap and practically free. Even when you could get away with stuff in the club I never paid more than $60 for FS. More so many of these girls were willing to bare back which was a no-no for me. I have always brought my own protection. That is why I would never touch an Asian girl in that place and you couldn't pay me to OTC or do extras with them. I have seen them perform without protection and move on to the next customer without washing up. Disgusting. I'm not saying all of them act like that but the vast majority do perform in such manner.

I have always gone early afternoon and no later than 7 pm. My luck has been more like 6 in 8 that are willing to OTC and many have been tenured / resident dancers.Anyone know who the asian with the high pitched voice and nice full knockers is, noticed her on Monday but she was tied up with a customer the entire time I was there. Would love for some otc with her.

Geaknow
06-02-17, 05:24
I have to agree that it's dirt cheap and practically free. Even when you could get away with stuff in the club I never paid more than $60 for FS. More so many of these girls were willing to bare back which was a no-no for me. I have always brought my own protection. That is why I would never touch an Asian girl in that place and you couldn't pay me to OTC or do extras with them. I have seen them perform without protection and move on to the next customer without washing up. Disgusting. I'm not saying all of them act like that but the vast majority do perform in such manner.

I have always gone early afternoon and no later than 7 pm. My luck has been more like 6 in 8 that are willing to OTC and many have been tenured / resident dancers.Xmen, I know of two asians that use to be bar girls in the home countries and have been doing OTC business for many years in this state and others. It's scary what's out there. They have the attitude where is doesn't matter any more to them they have every thing that they can contract as far as viruses and just spred it around. Hope most are being carefull and not to think with the little head.

MadisonGuy69
06-02-17, 10:20
Xmen, I know of two asians that use to be bar girls in the home countries and have been doing OTC business for many years in this state and others. It's scary what's out there. They have the attitude where is doesn't matter any more to them they have every thing that they can contract as far as viruses and just spred it around. Hope most are being carefull and not to think with the little head.Obviously neither of you are doctors. In general sex workers are safer and that is a medically supported fact. Not to mention the chances of catching things from heterosexual interaction is insanely low. Maybe you should search the internet a bit instead of spreading these ancient myths about STD's. You might catch a cold from them, but an STD is highly unlikely. With a condom you'd have better chances of winning the lottery, without you're still less than a percent chance if the person is infected. Which odds are they aren't.

MadisonGuy69
06-02-17, 10:28

I have always gone early afternoon and no later than 7 pm. My luck has been more like 6 in 8 that are willing to OTC and many have been tenured / resident dancers.Are you saying you've seen girls at IR having sex in club and bouncing from one guy to another? I've definitely not seen that myself. I've pulled out girls for free basically at end of shift we just go out and keep partying but they're more interested in a relationship than making money when they do that. I've never had true OTC at IR, been offered it but it's usually by shady semi drug addict looking girls. One of the two I'd be interested in paying for it I have her cell and have tried and it's a no go she wanted to go out and date like movies and stuff, not really my cup of tea. Maybe I'll be more direct in future, can't imagine they'd do it for $60 though, they can make more working at IR.

Member #5768
06-02-17, 13:02
I just saw this on IR facebook page.

FrankSzoll
06-02-17, 17:50
Sure wish more clubs would do this.

A picture like that actually would potentially draw me into the club.

Also, good because we could name the girls in the pic which really brings the game home.

FrankSzoll
06-02-17, 17:52
Now which one of these gives the best service.

Putzy
06-02-17, 19:42
I just checked out their facebook page. Looks like they are actively trying to make it even more ghetto than it already has been. And it seems they are adding / creating a VIP area. By the DJ I assume? Turning it into another shit club, and going to lose everything that we long timers like about the place.

Dicdic
06-02-17, 21:19
I am and IR fan but today was slow so I went to Cheaters. I saw Indy there but she was with customers so I choose a tall slim blond by the name Kendra. The last time I got a dance at Cheaters was a couple years ago. I only know about dance price from this forum. So before my dance with Kendra I ask her to verify the price and she quoted $20. So I got one dance and then I left because I do not know if I was upcharge for a 4:30 dance.

WhitePasta
06-03-17, 01:15
Maybe some of the AA girls, but I have never seen the White girls in the pics ever at IR, the new owner guy must have simply cherry picked girls from Dancers Royale (his other club in Orlando).

Member #5768
06-03-17, 05:31
Maybe some of the AA girls, but I have never seen the White girls in the pics ever at IR, the new owner guy must have simply cherry picked girls from Dancers Royale (his other club in Orlando).Damm, I was thinking to make a trip for them.

OrlandoPl
06-03-17, 08:34
Maybe some of the AA girls, but I have never seen the White girls in the pics ever at IR, the new owner guy must have simply cherry picked girls from Dancers Royale (his other club in Orlando).I was thinking the same thing. One of the White girls might be a girl I saw at Cheaters but never at IR.

OrlandoPl
06-03-17, 08:36
Maybe some of the AA girls, but I have never seen the White girls in the pics ever at IR, the new owner guy must have simply cherry picked girls from Dancers Royale (his other club in Orlando).I was thinking the same thing. One of the White girls I remember from Cheaters but never saw her at IR.

Count
06-03-17, 16:07
Man, what a bunch of ghetto ******! Too old, too much ass, too many tats. Clearly appealing to the west Cocoa urban crowd that shows up Fri. And Sat. Evenings after 9:00. You can have them! Oddly, the younger, slimmer, pretty ladies I seek at IR can't stand that crowd. Downhill as far as I'm concerned, and I guarantee I spend more money than that ghetto urban crowd.

Here is an interesting bit of trivia: IR is the #1 consumer of Hennesy in the State of Florida, I was told by a distributor and confirmed by Lamar a few years ago! You do know who drinks that crap?

Count
06-03-17, 16:11
Here is a little secret: Near closing time is the best time to arrange OTC, for free. The girls love to party after 2:00 AM and usually have a local place. They all congregate at the gas station at 1st St. S. on A1 A (Sunoco?) and it is usually easy pickings. Also, if you just hang in the parking lot between 12 and 1, there are a bunch who leave drunk, aimlessly looking for a ride or for some fun. I have lucked into some amazing mornings with some really fine young ladies!

Are you saying you've seen girls at IR having sex in club and bouncing from one guy to another? I've definitely not seen that myself. I've pulled out girls for free basically at end of shift we just go out and keep partying but they're more interested in a relationship than making money when they do that. I've never had true OTC at IR, been offered it but it's usually by shady semi drug addict looking girls. One of the two I'd be interested in paying for it I have her cell and have tried and it's a no go she wanted to go out and date like movies and stuff, not really my cup of tea. Maybe I'll be more direct in future, can't imagine they'd do it for $60 though, they can make more working at IR.

Count
06-03-17, 16:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

InterWebz
06-03-17, 22:39
I just checked out their facebook page. Looks like they are actively trying to make it even more ghetto than it already has been. And it seems they are adding / creating a VIP area. By the DJ I assume? Turning it into another shit club, and going to lose everything that we long timers like about the place.I share the same concern. I've been to Dancers a few times and hate it. The music is way too loud, spotlights on everything (understandable for Orlando air clubs, but not IR), and the VIP area sucks the girls in so they don't circulate. If this is the new IR, simply not worth the drive. What works in Orlando will not fly with IR regulars. If the plan is to attract a different clientele, good for them. But I'm not the only who will vote with their wallet someplace else.

MadisonGuy69
06-04-17, 11:36
Here is a little secret: Near closing time is the best time to arrange OTC, for free. The girls love to party after 2:00 AM and usually have a local place. They all congregate at the gas station at 1st St. S. on A1 A (Sunoco?) and it is usually easy pickings. Also, if you just hang in the parking lot between 12 and 1, there are a bunch who leave drunk, aimlessly looking for a ride or for some fun. I have lucked into some amazing mornings with some really fine young ladies!Sorry way to ghetto, I don't stay past 8 pm no matter how good it is. Easy enough to pick up a girl ending day shift.

MadisonGuy69
06-04-17, 11:41
Count, In thousands of girls I've never caught a thing, now I like clean cut, good smelling non tattooed girls which might help. I have a buddy who barebacks anything with a pulse and he's got some dick drip crap multiple times. When I was in my early 20's I went multiple times scared I caught something to my Dr, he finally told me the odds of me catching something and I've never worried about it since. Now if I hear a girl use to date a dude that ended up turning gay that's all it takes to scare me off of her, but the males chances of catching STDs from female are incredibly low. It's easy to research it. And those low chances probably have some lies behind them, I'm sure some people say they caught it through sex but really were sharing needles. Which is a high chance.

Malabar
06-04-17, 16:27
This experience ranks near the bottom of all the IR experiences I've ever had. Both good news and bad news.

First the good news:

After paying the $10 cover, the bouncer ran the wand over me, checking for weapons. WTF? When did THIS start happening? He said it was just to ensure everyone's safety. Since when did things get so bad at the IR that a magnetic check for weapons was necessary?

Now the bad news:

I proceeded inside. Definitely ghetto and ugly.

The only real attractive women were working behind the bar.

Well, I'm sure that the owner and company would be more than happy to tell me to go somewhere else and I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Regards.

Mal.

Xmen0075
06-04-17, 18:13
Are you saying you've seen girls at IR having sex in club and bouncing from one guy to another? I've definitely not seen that myself. I've pulled out girls for free basically at end of shift we just go out and keep partying but they're more interested in a relationship than making money when they do that. I've never had true OTC at IR, been offered it but it's usually by shady semi drug addict looking girls. One of the two I'd be interested in paying for it I have her cell and have tried and it's a no go she wanted to go out and date like movies and stuff, not really my cup of tea. Maybe I'll be more direct in future, can't imagine they'd do it for $60 though, they can make more working at IR.Madison, yes, in the past, I saw sex in the club and bouncing from one guy to another without washing up. Forget STD / STIs, I don't want a skank touching me, rubbing on me or kissing me after stroking, sucking, fucking some other dudes shaft. I agree about the girls being suspect for drug use and offering dirt cheap prices. This is the reason why I wrap it up whenever I do the deed and why I choose not to party with them after shifts. I'm not trying to catch Hep C from a needle sharer. However, I still like visiting IR whenever I'm in town for work from South Florida. The prices and entertainment value are great.

Xmen0075
06-04-17, 18:40
Obviously neither of you are doctors. In general sex workers are safer and that is a medically supported fact. Not to mention the chances of catching things from heterosexual interaction is insanely low. Maybe you should search the internet a bit instead of spreading these ancient myths about STD's. You might catch a cold from them, but an STD is highly unlikely. With a condom you'd have better chances of winning the lottery, without you're still less than a percent chance if the person is infected. Which odds are they aren't.You're no doctor either. IR dancers, specifically the Asian chicks, are not sex workers. At best, they are topless dancers. Maybe you should re visit and research the internet instead of spreading outdated information. The more common medical term is STI and not STD. Many become infected but if treated then rarely will it develop into a full blown disease. The point is you can still catch it and that is a medically supported fact.

I did some wild shit in my heyday as a Marine but I'm 25 years wiser. The odds are low but it's not worth the headache.

MadisonGuy69
06-05-17, 08:39
You're no doctor either. IR dancers, specifically the Asian chicks, are not sex workers. At best, they are topless dancers. Maybe you should re visit and research the internet instead of spreading outdated information. The more common medical term is STI and not STD. Many become infected but if treated then rarely will it develop into a full blown disease. The point is you can still catch it and that is a medically supported fact.

I did some wild shit in my heyday as a Marine but I'm 25 years wiser. The odds are low but it's not worth the headache.The asian chicks aren't into drugs though which lowers their rate of having anything drastically. You can catch Ebola virus too, but I don't sit around worrying about it. Even with the low chance of catching something it's all curable. I don't not shake someones hand because they have the cold. Just not a fan of people spreading fake scare tactics which is old and outdated information. It's like worrying you can catch the gay from someone. Like I said I have a good friend who caught drip dick like 3-4 times and he still goes on the same because he just takes some medicine it's fixed and life goes on. But he does orgies and crazy shit with drugs too, I'm talking about good looking non crack addict type girls with regards to safety.

Count
06-05-17, 12:31
I stopped by IR Saturday around 4:30 and hung out till 7:30. I rarely stay later on weekends. I thought the talent level was great! I danced with quite a few different ladies, and pretty much full roaming was available with all. I rarely dance with any of the AA ladies, as they simply do not appeal to me. BUT, I met this gorgeous young lady who just blew me away. About 5-9, slender, young, articulate, beautiful teeth, absolutely flawless skin, LONG straight black hair, and went by Chocolate. I did about 5 dances, and lets just say they were great dances! It ends up she works there with her sister, and I hope to return and get a double with her and her sister. My one observation is that the songs seemed very short, and the light level was definitely up quite a bit from the usual. As such, most of the girls were not comfortable doing much roaming, but certainly allowed it! All in all a great visit. I read here on the forum a few days ago that they may be putting in a VIP area. I saw no evidence of that, and no one I asked knew anything about it. However, I did hear they are renovating the dance stage. I did my one mandatory dance with Minnie. She has the cutest, smallest (not flat, just small) boobs ever, and I just love them! Seems I missed an opportunity to try OTC with her, as she said she is divorcing her husband, but has a new guy, and probably would have in the interim, but that day it was a no go. I'll keep trying!

FloridaRecruit
06-05-17, 18:03
I stopped by IR Saturday around 4:30 and hung out till 7:30. I rarely stay later on weekends. I thought the talent level was great! I danced with quite a few different ladies, and pretty much full roaming was available with all. I rarely dance with any of the AA ladies, as they simply do not appeal to me. BUT, I met this gorgeous young lady who just blew me away. About 5-9, slender, young, articulate, beautiful teeth, absolutely flawless skin, LONG straight black hair, and went by Chocolate. I did about 5 dances, and lets just say they were great dances! It ends up she works there with her sister, and I hope to return and get a double with her and her sister. My one observation is that the songs seemed very short, and the light level was definitely up quite a bit from the usual. As such, most of the girls were not comfortable doing much roaming, but certainly allowed it! All in all a great visit. I read here on the forum a few days ago that they may be putting in a VIP area. I saw no evidence of that, and no one I asked knew anything about it. However, I did hear they are renovating the dance stage. I did my one mandatory dance with Minnie. She has the cutest, smallest (not flat, just small) boobs ever, and I just love them! Seems I missed an opportunity to try OTC with her, as she said she is divorcing her husband, but has a new guy, and probably would have in the interim, but that day it was a no go. I'll keep trying!Little Minnie is G O L D. She is always worth 10 dances from me 'cause she truly knows why she is there. I spent so much time in Japan, the Philippines, and Thailand when I was in the Navy Asian girls no longer interest me. Little one's like Minnie are a true treasure. Only Daphne comes close to her level of attention.

FloridaRecruit
06-05-17, 18:03
I stopped by IR Saturday around 4:30 and hung out till 7:30. I rarely stay later on weekends. I thought the talent level was great! I danced with quite a few different ladies, and pretty much full roaming was available with all. I rarely dance with any of the AA ladies, as they simply do not appeal to me. BUT, I met this gorgeous young lady who just blew me away. About 5-9, slender, young, articulate, beautiful teeth, absolutely flawless skin, LONG straight black hair, and went by Chocolate. I did about 5 dances, and lets just say they were great dances! It ends up she works there with her sister, and I hope to return and get a double with her and her sister. My one observation is that the songs seemed very short, and the light level was definitely up quite a bit from the usual. As such, most of the girls were not comfortable doing much roaming, but certainly allowed it! All in all a great visit. I read here on the forum a few days ago that they may be putting in a VIP area. I saw no evidence of that, and no one I asked knew anything about it. However, I did hear they are renovating the dance stage. I did my one mandatory dance with Minnie. She has the cutest, smallest (not flat, just small) boobs ever, and I just love them! Seems I missed an opportunity to try OTC with her, as she said she is divorcing her husband, but has a new guy, and probably would have in the interim, but that day it was a no go. I'll keep trying!Little Minnie is G O L D. She is always worth 10 dances from me 'cause she truly knows why she is there. I spent so much time in Japan, the Philippines, and Thailand when I was in the Navy Asian girls no longer interest me. Little one's like Minnie are a true treasure. Only Daphne comes close to her level of attention.

Count
06-06-17, 13:15
I do not believe I have run across Daphne yet. I will have to keep an eye out for her! And yes, Minnie is the best!

Little Minnie is G O L D. She is always worth 10 dances from me 'cause she truly knows why she is there. I spent so much time in Japan, the Philippines, and Thailand when I was in the Navy Asian girls no longer interest me. Little one's like Minnie are a true treasure. Only Daphne comes close to her level of attention.

RatPack21
06-07-17, 08:03
Little Minnie is G O L D. She is always worth 10 dances from me 'cause she truly knows why she is there. I spent so much time in Japan, the Philippines, and Thailand when I was in the Navy Asian girls no longer interest me. Little one's like Minnie are a true treasure. Only Daphne comes close to her level of attention.Went to IR last Thursday night, and am now in a hunt for its replacement. Is it in Tampa? Treasure Coast? Or all the way in Fort Lauderdale? As suggested on another site, I went between shifts. From about 4 to 8. A good mix of white, Latin and AA to start. After 6 it got very hoody. By that I mean even the few white girls left looked shady. The 6 AA girls I talked to were all sweet and personable, and ironically stayed away from the posers who came in pretending to be ballers with lots of cash. Any regular to that club will know who I mean! Dances were had from 2 white ladies who were clearly not into it. Yes, you could feel their tits, but that's it. The dance from the AA lady was excellent, she just wasn't my style. I liked the good ole days where dances were looser and this club wasn't in the middle of going corporate. Seriously, did your Branding Manager tell you shortening songs and lighting the place up would bring in incremental revenue? Cause you're losing your base customer. The local pervert with a little cash.

Playa12
06-08-17, 10:13
Went to IR last Thursday night, and am now in a hunt for its replacement. Is it in Tampa? Treasure Coast? Or all the way in Fort Lauderdale? As suggested on another site, I went between shifts. From about 4 to 8. A good mix of white, Latin and AA to start. After 6 it got very hoody. By that I mean even the few white girls left looked shady. The 6 AA girls I talked to were all sweet and personable, and ironically stayed away from the posers who came in pretending to be ballers with lots of cash. Any regular to that club will know who I mean! Dances were had from 2 white ladies who were clearly not into it. Yes, you could feel their tits, but that's it. The dance from the AA lady was excellent, she just wasn't my style. I liked the good ole days where dances were looser and this club wasn't in the middle of going corporate. Seriously, did your Branding Manager tell you shortening songs and lighting the place up would bring in incremental revenue? Cause you're losing your base customer. The local pervert with a little cash.Local pervert with a little cash, guilty your honor. I have frequented IR over the last 20 years, not often, but for a long time. Dropped by on Monday around 4:30 to see if the recent reports are accurate. Unfortunately they are. At one point there were more guys than dancers, because the new regime makes it tough for them to make money. Got dances from three different ladies, one old pro who has been there for years and two relative newbies, all lamenting the gestapo tactics. After the shift change security tightened. I didn't observe any change in the lighting, but the bouncers were very active and very vigilant. It won't be too long before either the new owners figure out the new business model doesn't work, or they are looking for a buyer because they aren't making any money.

Wolfsong
06-08-17, 12:34
Anybody been to cheaters lately. Been a while that I went and wonder if it is now any better, due to th IR? Dances still at 10. - during Dayshift?

Thanks.

Putzy
06-08-17, 19:12
I've been a few times on the weekends over the past couple months. You can see some posts I made here. One time had fun, last few times left with a full wallet. I was there this past Sunday about 3:00, dead dead dead. Only saw 2 girls in an hour there. Got a dance from Raven, very skinny brunette. First words out of her mouth were "you don't look like a douchebag, but I'm going to tell you my rules anyway". No joke. Her dances sucked, and not in the good way. She told me they fired all the girls who gave good dances. And she complained the entire time about guys not respecting her rules, how she wasn't a hooker, etc. I headed over to the IR as soon as it opened, and was very busy. Didn't have a great time there either, due to lighten and security. Sad times for Brevard mongers right now.

Anybody been to cheaters lately. Been a while that I went and wonder if it is now any better, due to th IR? Dances still at 10. - during Dayshift?

Thanks.

InterWebz
06-08-17, 22:11
Local pervert with a little cash, guilty your honor. I have frequented IR over the last 20 years, not often, but for a long time. Dropped by on Monday around 4:30 to see if the recent reports are accurate. Unfortunately they are. At one point there were more guys than dancers, because the new regime makes it tough for them to make money. Got dances from three different ladies, one old pro who has been there for years and two relative newbies, all lamenting the gestapo tactics. After the shift change security tightened. I didn't observe any change in the lighting, but the bouncers were very active and very vigilant. It won't be too long before either the new owners figure out the new business model doesn't work, or they are looking for a buyer because they aren't making any money.Truth! IR dayshift always had a bar feel with the fantastic dance bonus. Lido already has the traditional club experience and over the last 15 years most rank it below IR. These changes are making the place redundant and not worth the drive.

BrevardBound
06-09-17, 12:08
Hi,

I stopped by IR yesterday early in the afternoon and was told by one of my ATF dancers that new rules are: "Management must see dancer's both hands at all times while giving dances" and "that soon girls will be wearing night gowns / long dresses". I have been going to IR since the days that Jersey and Tessa were there and have had my share of great times, and typically spend at least a $ on drinks and dances. I love the bartenders Mara, Alyssa, Jenna and if sitting at the benches, Karen the server is incredibly attentive to making sure I always have a cold beer. I will miss my friends there, but time to move on. Since I come from Orlando, the effort to drive to Cocoa is not worth the reward. I hope someone in the IR management reads this, screw around with night shift all your want, but leave the formula that Lamar had during the day alone.

MadisonGuy69
06-10-17, 09:08
I stopped at IR for a beer yesterday just to see for myself. IMO it's the same IR. I asked a couple girls about changes and they didn't make it sound like anything has changed. They did say sometime they turn lights on for some reason but they did that when lamar owned the place, it was rare but it did happen. I didn't see much of a difference during the day. Certainly they will not be going out of business the way things were yesterday.

Iron City
06-10-17, 10:55
I've been reading, and experiencing, some of the changes at IR. I wanted to note the passsing of another Space Coast venue.

While running errands I noticed that the single-wide that had been Wiggles in Merritt Island has finally been leveled bringing a close to another chapter in Brevard. I was holding out hope that someone would give it another go but it was not to be.

I'm sure a few of you have memories. Fond and not so fond.

IC.

PoundingHer
06-10-17, 12:06
I've been reading, and experiencing, some of the changes at IR. I wanted to note the passsing of another Space Coast venue.

While running errands I noticed that the single-wide that had been Wiggles in Merritt Island has finally been leveled bringing a close to another chapter in Brevard. I was holding out hope that someone would give it another go but it was not to be.

I'm sure a few of you have memories. Fond and not so fond.

IC.In the 90's it wasn't a real bad place. God have times changed in the clubs over the years and not for the better.

InterWebz
06-10-17, 19:39
Went to IR this afternoon (Sat 4:30 pm-6:30 pm) to see for myself. Hate to say it, but I had a great time! No issues with the lighting and the 2 girls I danced with gave good mileage. Noticeable increase in floor staff, but nothing unreasonable no patrols in dance area. Drinks were good and song length was normal. Weekdays and night shifts may have changed, but Sat afternoon was ok. Trending up, let's hope it lasts. If I see dresses, VIP areas, valet parking or spotlights. I'm out. I drive an hour from Orlando to avoid that BS. Putting my pitch fork away cause things were great! On par with last couple years.

Malabar
06-10-17, 21:21
Sat at the bar next to Katrina. Cute, 4'10", slightly thick. Claims she's returning from a long hiatus. When she got up on stage, her lack of practice showed but it wasn't bad.

Afterwards, she said lapdances were ten bucks a song so I got two. She waited until the current song was completed so I did get two full songs worth. That hasn't happened in awhile.

The "No-Fly" zones were definitely in play but gently enforced.

There was another dancer I want to try next time I'm there: a Linda Carter (TV Wonder Woman) amazon type whose name I didn't catch.

Regards.

Mal.

FL Wingman
06-15-17, 15:46
I made the drive today too IR. It's true there is new Lighting in the dance area very bright and they have doubled the number of bouncers at least during the day. The girls are complaining business is way down basically they've taken what was a great club and turned it into something that really sucks. I've been a patron of this establishment for many years and I hate to see such a great place go down the tubes but that's what's happened happened. I know many of the dancers reasonably well and have been coming here long enough that they will talk to me. They have confirmed the many reports here the things have really going downhill both in terms of business and the club's atmosphere. The girls aren't making any money so our many favorites will be leaving.

PerfectAss
06-15-17, 17:54
Went to IR this afternoon (Sat 4:30 pm-6:30 pm) to see for myself. Hate to say it, but I had a great time! No issues with the lighting and the 2 girls I danced with gave good mileage. Noticeable increase in floor staff, but nothing unreasonable no patrols in dance area. Drinks were good and song length was normal.Thanks for the positive report, haven't been there in a while, but last summer was good contact with the dances. People kept saying most of the girls were old, but I only need one young girl there to dance for me, no problem saying no to the old ones! Will definitely give them one more chance and I will report back too.

MadisonGuy69
06-17-17, 11:08
I made the drive today too IR. It's true there is new Lighting in the dance area very bright and they have doubled the number of bouncers at least during the day. The girls are complaining business is way down basically they've taken what was a great club and turned it into something that really sucks. I've been a patron of this establishment for many years and I hate to see such a great place go down the tubes but that's what's happened happened. I know many of the dancers reasonably well and have been coming here long enough that they will talk to me. They have confirmed the many reports here the things have really going downhill both in terms of business and the club's atmosphere. The girls aren't making any money so our many favorites will be leaving.I was there last week during the day. Lighting was normal, every girl I talked to says nothing has changed. Bouncers were same as always nothing out of the norm. I'm not sure how the reports are so extremely different from day to day.

Local Hick
06-17-17, 13:23
I was on the Space Coast recently and decided to try out IR (Inner Room). Everything seemed nice for a tourist area club.

My question is, does anyone have a review on a dancer that goes by the name Juice? She talked me up for quite some time. I got a pretty good vibe off of her. She is a cute, black, spinner type. Didn't have a lot of time to stay, but she did a great job with the soft sell.

JWSexy
06-22-17, 23:45
Went into the club on Tuesday around 6 pm. Had a nice dance with Eva for. 20.

I am an Uber driver an pick up and drop off a lot of clients here. Around 2 weeks ago, I dropped off a couple of guys there and ended picking them up later. They managed to get 2 Strippers out of the club after closing for take out at their hotel. Funny thing was it was 2 Russian strippers who were sisters. Their Mother was following my car with her daughters LOL. They negotiated way too much. 500 each or 1 K. I was going to join in the action for 200 but the owner of the room locked me out telling me to stay out until later. No one had condoms but me. I gave 1 to the room owner and when he didn't open the door after 20 minutes I bailed with the rest of the condoms. LOL Way too expensive for me. I used to shoot and direct porn and you can get a new porn star to do a video and stills for 600.

OrlandoPl
06-26-17, 14:18
I'm going out to the coast one day this week for a daytime visit. I'm looking for some good mileage dances with OTC potential, but ITC fun is more important to me. The comments on IR, Cheaters, and Lido's have been so inconsistent since the new year. Is there any consensus for where I should hit first?

Rossfl
06-27-17, 07:09
Rumor has it she is back at the IR. She is a thin, 5'5" dark haired dancer with no boobs. Her hair used to be long, hence the name Pochantis, but she had it shaved close to her scalp last time I saw her. Anyone seen her?

OrlandoPl
06-27-17, 08:21
Rumor has it she is back at the IR. She is a thin, 5'5" dark haired dancer with no boobs. Her hair used to be long, hence the name Pochantis, but she had it shaved close to her scalp last time I saw her. Anyone seen her?She was there on my last visit. Last week or the week before.

Clayton W
06-28-17, 13:03
I don't get out much but I used to go to lidos to enjoy the company of young hotties. The dances are low mileage but it brings me back to my high school days. Any one know what days / nights are best for this? Is there a better place for this? The last time I went I was disappointed and went to the IR and was sad I paid the Lidos cover for nothing.

MadisonGuy69
06-30-17, 13:14
Another quick stop at IR yesterday. Lots of new talent that looked interesting. There was a little more light in the dance area but nothing that seemed to be stopping good dances from happening. Still seems pretty great from what I can tell. The added light is a bit of a bummer but not a make or break. $20 dances would kill that place fast though.

OrlandoPl
06-30-17, 17:59
Another quick stop at IR yesterday. Lots of new talent that looked interesting. There was a little more light in the dance area but nothing that seemed to be stopping good dances from happening. Still seems pretty great from what I can tell. The added light is a bit of a bummer but not a make or break. $20 dances would kill that place fast though.What time were you there?

MadisonGuy69
07-01-17, 20:02
What time were you there?Day, that place has been bad at night for as long as I can remember. Unless you want a contact high then maybe night time is your thing.

OrlandoPl
07-02-17, 10:26
Day, that place has been bad at night for as long as I can remember. Unless you want a contact high then maybe night time is your thing.Yeah, I've had the same opinion.

BrevardBound
07-03-17, 10:55
Saturday Day shift at IR, Minnie, Nena, Tamara, Blossom and a few I did not know. Danced with Snow Angel, AA, thin, nice interchange, no one bothered us on the DJ side, almost felt like old times again. BTW earlier in the week had a dance with Nena at IR, full contact both ways. Also stopped by Cheaters, 3 girls pretty much dead, the one girl I met was on vacation in Cocoa and heading back this weekend. Then Ledo's $10 dances on the floor, $20 in the "VIP" bench area. Actually a nice selection of girls but by then I was ready to go home.

Zillow
07-03-17, 22:16
Hit up IR at 1:30 pm. Nice sized crowd that only got bigger as the afternoon progressed. Got extorted by Chanel just as I sat down. WTF. I would gladly trade brighter lights for them throwing her ass out. Danced with Lovelace, had a decent stage show and great titties. Is she really that lifeless? Tossed her a $20 and dash back to my table. Luckily Mini came up and offered a dance. What a spinner, whoever is otc'ing her needs to thank god. Gave a great lap dance, a bit of roaming, but really seemed to like her asscheeks being roughly handled. Rebuffed all attempts to get a number for OTC. Says she isn't a prostitute.

Putzy
07-04-17, 14:36
So had the day off yesterday, so decided to hit up IR late afternoon. Place was fairly busy, maybe 15 to 20 guys, about 2:1 guys to girls. Dance area was very lit up. Shortly after walking in, I ran into a regular girl, so we went for a dance. Felt like I was on stage, it was so bright, so quit after one song. Decided to leave actually after that, but as I was leaving, ran into another regular girl. So pleaded for a dance, for I went for one more. When they asked why I was quitting so soon, I flat out told them the atmosphere sucked now. Both girls complained about the new owner's rules, and how bright it was, and how they weren't having any fun or making any more anymore, and how a lot of long time customers no longer come around anymore. Don't think I will be going back any time too soon. Left without even getting a drink.

After the IR, I headed up to Cheaters. Dead. About 6 or 7 customers, saw 3 or 4 girls, but they were all sitting at the bar talking to customers, other than girl on stage. Decided to get a beer, and hang out a bit. Drank through 2 girls on stage, went and got a couple dances from Cash. Had seen her before, and had a good time. This time, she was very reserved. Not fun at all. So left after two.

So all in all, hit two clubs, 4 dances, 1 beer, and left unhappy. Started with $300, finished with $250. These club owners need to rethink their game plans. You can't let customers leave with full wallets.

Out Of Here
07-09-17, 22:19
When did bouncers start frisking customers at the door?

I don't mind girls touching me but guys are a different story. When I politely refused and asked for the cover back I was surrounded by 5 bouncers and the "manager". It took a long time to get my money back.

GfeHunt
07-10-17, 00:37
Stopped at IR early Saturday afternoon.

The place wa quiet. With perhaps more dancers than customers at some times.

The dance area was not well lit. So I did a total of 20 dances (not all at once), The dancers hands were cearly not visible most of the time.

The bouncer was not present for the first 15 songs.

As the afternoon went on the bouncer was more visible and the songs got shorter (the DJ cut off the end of the songs).

Moral. Get there early and leave early.

Otto22
07-10-17, 20:45
In spite of all the negative notices I thought I should check this place out for myself. First observation: no noticeable change in lighting. Next, pretty much the same mixture of dancers although only two AA dancers this time. Mileage appears to have been reduced, maybe due to new ownership or maybe something else. New restrooms, a plus. The bouncers were pretty much in evidence, perhaps contributing to the reduction in mileage. Among the new rules the girls mentioned that pony tails are now forbidden. Not sure I see the point of this taboo. Bottom line for me, I left in just one hour- much shorter than I customarily visit and I am in no hurry to return. After nearly 100 visits to the IR either the place is slipping or I have become jaded.

Otto22
07-11-17, 08:04
In spite of all the negative notices I thought I should check this place out for myself. First observation: no noticeable change in lighting. Next, pretty much the same mixture of dancers although only two AA dancers this time. Mileage appears to have been reduced, maybe due to new ownership or maybe something else. New restrooms, a plus. The bouncers were pretty much in evidence, perhaps contributing to the reduction in mileage. Among the new rules the girls mentioned that pony tails are now forbidden. Not sure I see the point of this taboo. Bottom line for me, I left in just one hour- much shorter than I customarily visit and I am in no hurry to return. After nearly 100 visits to the IR either the place is slipping or I have become jaded.Forgot to mention that I noticed no shortened songs. Indeed, given the quality of the dances I received, the songs seemed long.

InterWebz
07-11-17, 21:50
In spite of all the negative notices I thought I should check this place out for myself. First observation: no noticeable change in lighting. Next, pretty much the same mixture of dancers although only two AA dancers this time. Mileage appears to have been reduced, maybe due to new ownership or maybe something else. New restrooms, a plus. The bouncers were pretty much in evidence, perhaps contributing to the reduction in mileage. Among the new rules the girls mentioned that pony tails are now forbidden. Not sure I see the point of this taboo. Bottom line for me, I left in just one hour- much shorter than I customarily visit and I am in no hurry to return. After nearly 100 visits to the IR either the place is slipping or I have become jaded.Observations from day or night shift? Weekday or Weekend? Becoming jaded myself, trying to find a sweet spot in the pattern.

Otto22
07-12-17, 15:31
Returned to Pin Ups after several month absence. Not much has changed except some new talent. Had a fun time with a 27 yr old dancer which developed into a great OTC appointment a couple of days later. Doesn't hurt to ask for take-out.

BrevardBound
07-12-17, 20:24
So I notice that Thursday they had blue lights over the benches and Sunday they were green. The green lights seemed brighter and made everyone look like from the living dead, LOL. With all these discussions on whether the lights are bright or not maybe that is the key factor. This all day shift.

Zillow
07-19-17, 14:52
There really should be a twitter account for patrons of IR for real time intel. Maybe it's me but usually a good stage show equals a good lapper. I usually use the stage show as an auditionz. Correct me if I am wrong but Lovelace doesn't get what a lapper is for. Great stage show, she spent the 3 songs I asked her for staring in the mirror. Ugh. At least IR is dirt cheap.

BrevardBound
07-26-17, 11:20
There really should be a twitter account for patrons of IR for real time intel. Maybe it's me but usually a good stage show equals a good lapper. I usually use the stage show as an auditionz. Correct me if I am wrong but Lovelace doesn't get what a lapper is for. Great stage show, she spent the 3 songs I asked her for staring in the mirror. Ugh. At least IR is dirt cheap.Good idea on streaming intel. No need to correct, she is cute but really does not give a good dance.

FL Wingman
07-27-17, 08:32
I was there and the lights started out red, this was good, not too bright. Then they changed to blue, too bright and a bad color for the dancers. Red lights hide skin blemishes, it's why you see so many red lights in the clubs. Blue lights accentuate skin blemishes, green would be worse. Not too smart on the part of management but what should you expect from a strip club business.

So I notice that Thursday they had blue lights over the benches and Sunday they were green. The green lights seemed brighter and made everyone look like from the living dead, LOL. With all these discussions on whether the lights are bright or not maybe that is the key factor. This all day shift.

Lord Vitus
08-02-17, 02:17
There really should be a twitter account for patrons of IR for real time intel. Maybe it's me but usually a good stage show equals a good lapper. I usually use the stage show as an auditionz. Correct me if I am wrong but Lovelace doesn't get what a lapper is for. Great stage show, she spent the 3 songs I asked her for staring in the mirror. Ugh. At least IR is dirt cheap.Or we could just all agree to use a certain hashtag when tweeting info about the IR or all the Brevard clubs in general.

Daf918
08-03-17, 10:43
After reading reports of the IR I had to go check and see.

I live on the West Coast of Florida, Tampa area, but have been going to IR for over 20 years. Used to work on the East Coast quite a bit.

I arrived on Thursday at about 5 and I soon understood what the concern is. There were very few ladies there and most I was not interested in. I did see Katerina and she looked great. Said Hello but she was busy with regulars. Daphne was also there and I spoke with her but did not go for dances. Maybe I should have as I know she is fun. Left and went up to Lido's. There were a couple of nice honeys there but overall slow. I did find one nice one and had a dance but she said it was too late for $10 dances.

Went back to IR Friday afternoon and it was more of the same from Thursday minus Katerina and Daphne. I was in town to go to a music fest at Cocoa Village and IR was not very busy at all I found out later that several of the ladies were at the Reggae fest. There was a lot of nice young eye candy at the fest. I'm glad that I went back on Saturday afternoon because the talent and number of ladies was like I remember from the past. Met a nice young part Colombian named Maria from Orlando that said she was fairly new. Smoking body, all natural and near perfect.

She was fun and renewed my hope in the IR. Also Jenn was bartending on Saturday and she is so sweet and just made the experience more enjoyable. I;m glad I went and will return. It basically taught me what I already knew. At the clubs one day to the next can be completely different so I guess that's why I keep going back.

MadisonGuy69
08-03-17, 15:26
Hit IR Wed afternoon. I still think it's basically the same. Still fair number of take out available. The girl I had dance for me said they can't jack you off anymore or get fired, but doing everything else is still pretty good for the money. It's still a crap shoot there as to who will be there but I can't imaging a better spot during the daytime for the money. Maybe Tijuana is close at times.

Bayer105
08-06-17, 23:52
After reading reports of the IR I had to go check and see.

I live on the West Coast of Florida, Tampa area, but have been going to IR for over 20 years. Used to work on the East Coast quite a bit.

I arrived on Thursday at about 5 and I soon understood what the concern is. There were very few ladies there and most I was not interested in. I did see Katerina and she looked great. Said Hello but she was busy with regulars. Daphne was also there and I spoke with her but did not go for dances. Maybe I should have as I know she is fun. Left and went up to Lido's. There were a couple of nice honeys there but overall slow. I did find one nice one and had a dance but she said it was too late for $10 dances.

Went back to IR Friday afternoon and it was more of the same from Thursday minus Katerina and Daphne. I was in town to go to a music fest at Cocoa Village and IR was not very busy at all I found out later that several of the ladies were at the Reggae fest. There was a lot of nice young eye candy at the fest. I'm glad that I went back on Saturday afternoon because the talent and number of ladies was like I remember from the past. Met a nice young part Colombian named Maria from Orlando that said she was fairly new. Smoking body, all natural and near perfect.

She was fun and renewed my hope in the IR. Also Jenn was bartending on Saturday and she is so sweet and just made the experience more enjoyable. I;m glad I went and will return. It basically taught me what I already knew. At the clubs one day to the next can be completely different so I guess that's why I keep going back.What happened to Paris and Veronica. She was a sexy Latina. She also do extras.

Clayton W
08-11-17, 10:57
Anyone know where she dances? Is she even real?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8b79d34e-5799-4321-bc93-0fdb7853f89d

Zillow
08-16-17, 18:31
Ran into Monroe for the first time ever. Had a great time with her in the back for about 30 minutes. She was kind enough to unzip me and give me a great handie. Didn't even ask for a tip after.

Saw an attractive dancer named Charli on stage, really liked her energy. Anyone have any info on her that they'd like to share? I didn't come across anything through search.

Pusspuss
08-21-17, 20:56
Rumor has it she is back at the IR. She is a thin, 5'5" dark haired dancer with no boobs. Her hair used to be long, hence the name Pochantis, but she had it shaved close to her scalp last time I saw her. Anyone seen her?Was she a real indian?

Rossfl
08-22-17, 08:30
Was she a real indian?I do not believe so. Her mom had some affiliation with dancing, may have been a dancer as well. Her mom may have dated the dj at Cheaters.

Bayer105
08-30-17, 10:48
Hey guys I just seen raven. Not the younger one. For Intel message me.

HotRoadster71
09-02-17, 00:08
So I keep hearing from my boys that IR has changed. To be honest there are definitely some new faces. What hasn't changed is the early action. The bouncers are nowhere to be seen and you can still get your fingers wet and a quality handie. Take out is still on the menu here. Go early and leave by 5.

PerfectAss
09-02-17, 12:16
So I keep hearing from my boys that IR has changed. To be honest there are definitely some new faces. What hasn't changed is the early action. The bouncers are nowhere to be seen and you can still get your fingers wet and a quality handie. Take out is still on the menu here. Go early and leave by 5.Did you go yesterday afternoon? It's like the girls forgot where your cock was! And No grinding with their dances! Much better places to go.

Islander65
09-04-17, 10:38
Found myself in Cheaters Saturday night. I was hoping to spend some time with Raven but she was occupied with someone else. But I met a young lady named Mia. I tipped her on stage and after her set she made herself comfortable sitting in my lap. Hot little body and healthy looking. She talked me into a couple of lap dances. Not to much roaming was allowed by me but she knew how to make me happy. She has only been dancing a month she said but she is learning quick! Tried to get her number but got the "Next time you come to see me I will give it to you" line. She is worth a trip be so we shall see if see gives it out then.

OrlandoPl
09-07-17, 08:43
Maybe a dumb question, but.

None of the clubs are planning to be closed today or tomorrow to prepare, correct?

Also, stay safe everyone!

Ccon66
09-07-17, 15:30

None of the clubs are planning to be closed today or tomorrow to prepare, correct?

Also, stay safe everyone!All of the barrier islands (basically anything along A1 A) are under mandatory evacuation as of 3 PM Friday.

Iron City
09-07-17, 22:21

Also, stay safe everyone!IR says they'll be open regular hours Friday. Cheaters to be closed. Don't know about Lidos. All subjects to change.

IC.

ToyotaSupraTt
09-11-17, 23:37
Anyone hear anything as to when I. Are. Is opening back up? I can imagine that the ladies will be pressing to be back to work.

Iron City
09-12-17, 05:09
Anyone hear anything as to when I. Are. Is opening back up? I can imagine that the ladies will be pressing to be back to work.As of Monday evening power has not yet been restored to that part of downtown. As it was last year after Matthew, that's the limiting factor.

IC.

OrlandoPl
09-12-17, 18:05
Anyone hear anything as to when I. Are. Is opening back up? I can imagine that the ladies will be pressing to be back to work.I just tried to call both IR and Cheaters but didn't get a response from either.

PerfectAss
09-13-17, 06:22
I just tried to call both IR and Cheaters but didn't get a response from either.Don't want them open unless they start giving dances like they use to.

Iron City
09-13-17, 19:01
I just tried to call both IR and Cheaters but didn't get a response from either.Cheaters is open today. Other two are not as far as I know.

IC.

Zillow
09-14-17, 19:30
Inner Room was still closed. I usually just go to get the free shot and watch Lovelace on stage. Once she's done I run over to cheaters. Today however sucked. If Linus is the best Cheaters has to offer, it's time to move on. Mini was at Cheaters cheating on IR BTW. Out of pure desperation stopped at Lidos.

My question. Is Maria, brunette with big tits a regular dayshifter?

WhitePasta
09-15-17, 03:39
Cheaters was busy Wednesday night, IR is yet to reopen and Lidos was closed as of Wednesday noon. Pick your poison, folks!

Cheaters is open today. Other two are not as far as I know.

IC.

MikeJanws
09-16-17, 08:46
IR still closed as of Friday night.

Lidos was slammed but a lot of fun. I can't hear a damn thing in there so I have no idea who I danced with but all girls I chose had great friction lap dances. Was offered otc but didn't feel like dropping another two hundo after the dances. I know the clubs are hustle city but I'm just a club guy for some reason. I usually go to IR but Lidos is starting to grow on me. Good luck out there boys!

FrankSzoll
09-16-17, 09:27
Could you please help with a few details on her, about how old, weight, race, and hotness level number 1-10?

Rossfl
09-16-17, 20:42
Inner Room is rumored to be opened.

Islander65
09-17-17, 15:25
Could you please help with a few details on her, about how old, weight, race, and hotness level number 1-10?The Mia I was referring to is 20 (I could not buy her a drink she was to young), white and weighed about 100 pounds. Hottness I would say about 8-9 IMHO.

InterWebz
09-17-17, 20:14
Inner Room is rumored to be opened.I was in the area yesterday Noon, no power but there were trucks everywhere. Looked like they'd be open soon, never made it back to check again.

InterWebz
09-17-17, 20:29
Went to Lido for hurricane relief yesterday 1pm-5:30pm. No power at home, figured why not. IR was closed, that was a good thing. Haven't been to Lido in ages, felt new again. Was told by a dancer the dance price is $10 along the perimeter benches and $20 in the dance area. Songs seemed longer than IR. Dancer quality was great! Not many girls, but had a great time with Snow, Cheyenne, and Stevie. Dances did not have IR mileage, but IR doesn't have IR mileage, LOL. Had a blast, if anyone has info on Stevie, I'd appreciate. She's a hard 9 and always in demand that day. Managed 20 min with her at end of her shift, good not great. Led me to consider is good dance with a 9 better than a great dance with a 7? Def recommend a visit, everyone was chill great dayshift vibe. Had a better time than recent IR visits, mostly bc wasn't focused on mileage (knew wasn't there) and price (knew it would be double my norm club visit). They had pizza available, that was decent given fewer places are open.

Iron City
09-18-17, 10:57
I was in the area yesterday Noon, no power but there were trucks everywhere. Looked like they'd be open soon, never made it back to check again.IR opened Saturday evening. I was there Sunday. Not busy. No TV, no credit cards. They didn't have their normal buffet but brought in a bunch of pizzas. Mileage was marginally better than previous visits, but not nearly up to normal standards.

IC.

Zillow
09-19-17, 14:03
Parking lots for Lido's and Cheaters were pretty full last week. Today. Deserted. The old timers have fled back to IR.

FrankSzoll
09-20-17, 01:36
OF COURSE GOOD WITH 9. IS BETTER THAN GREAT WITH 7. ! And imagine the thrill of the payoff when you succeed getting the mileage whether it be itc or otc from the nine. We should all band together on this. It should be the mission of all men to bring any and all possible 9's and above Down to earth for all to enjoy, common guys think about it.

Went to Lido for hurricane relief yesterday 1 pm-5:30 pm. No power at home, figured why not. IR was closed, that was a good thing. Haven't been to Lido in ages, felt new again. Was told by a dancer the dance price is $10 along the perimeter benches and $20 in the dance area. Songs seemed longer than IR. Dancer quality was great! Not many girls, but had a great time with Snow, Cheyenne, and Stevie. Dances did not have IR mileage, but IR doesn't have IR mileage, LOL. Had a blast, if anyone has info on Stevie, I'd appreciate. She's a hard 9 and always in demand that day. Managed 20 min with her at end of her shift, good not great. Led me to consider is good dance with a 9 better than a great dance with a 7? Def recommend a visit, everyone was chill great dayshift vibe. Had a better time than recent IR visits, mostly bc wasn't focused on mileage (knew wasn't there) and price (knew it would be double my norm club visit). They had pizza available, that was decent given fewer places are open.

BrevardBound
09-23-17, 18:43
I was out at IR mid week day shift. More guys than girls. Some of the regulars, Daphne, Dakota, Jinx, Tabitha. Action was slow so I went to Cheaters. Met a nice redhead stage name Red, imagine that, and got a few dances. She seemed to enjoy the dance and so did I but she said no touching in the bikini bottom area, LOL. As I was leaving I saw Minnie.

I was out yesterday day shift and stopped by Cheaters. Red was there but got a few dances from Snow, AA with a great body who I think I have seen at IR. Then I went to IR. The entertainer that I was with mentioned that the cameras over the DJ where not working so it was like the old IR with great mileage.

CelticBlood
09-25-17, 13:28
I was out at IR mid week day shift. More guys than girls. Some of the regulars, Daphne, Dakota, Jinx, Tabitha. Action was slow so I went to Cheaters. Met a nice redhead stage name Red, imagine that, and got a few dances. She seemed to enjoy the dance and so did I but she said no touching in the bikini bottom area, LOL. As I was leaving I saw Minnie.

I was out yesterday day shift and stopped by Cheaters. Red was there but got a few dances from Snow, AA with a great body who I think I have seen at IR. Then I went to IR. The entertainer that I was with mentioned that the cameras over the DJ where not working so it was like the old IR with great mileage.I checked out IR when I moved the area and Daphne is easily some of the most fun I've had while there. Can anyone confirm if she has done OTC in the past?

Lionin
09-25-17, 13:36
I stopped by IR Friday afternoon for a look at the talent. There were about 15 or 20 girls there, many busy entertaining guys in the raised, back areas. I got a couple dances by a gal called ginger, skinny, longish red hair, multiple tats. The first two dances were pretty good lap dances, plenty of contact. During the third dance, however, as Ginger was lightly caressing me with her right hand, I discovered her left hand in my left front pocket. She immediately started apologizing, "I didn't realize. I was just trying to. " etc. I paid what I owed her and sent her on her way. Beware.

Determined not to be completely bummed, I had a beer then noticed Beth, my favorite, had just come on duty. She provided several satisfying (and honest) dances so I tipped liberally.

Its a jungle out there.

Harold77
09-25-17, 15:53
I checked out IR when I moved the area and Daphne is easily some of the most fun I've had while there. Can anyone confirm if she has done OTC in the past?If I Remember correctly she drives over from Orlando so doesn't do otc much if at all.

Bayer105
09-25-17, 19:22
Hey has anyone been with Linda. She's Cuban use to dance at Inner room.

OrlandoPl
09-25-17, 22:15
I checked out IR when I moved the area and Daphne is easily some of the most fun I've had while there. Can anyone confirm if she has done OTC in the past?She has been my favorite at IR for quite a while. I'm not aware of her going OTC with anyone, not for lack of my trying. I will say that she is a true professional and knows how to treat a customer.

InterWebz
09-26-17, 21:53
I checked out IR when I moved the area and Daphne is easily some of the most fun I've had while there. Can anyone confirm if she has done OTC in the past?I've hung out with her off / on over the years. In my experience she's never done OTC. Great dance and hustle ITC, always good time.

Iron City
09-27-17, 08:11
I stopped by IR Friday afternoon for a look at the talent. There were about 15 or 20 girls there, many busy entertaining guys in the raised, back areas. I got a couple dances by a gal called ginger, skinny, longish red hair, multiple tats. The first two dances were pretty good lap dances, plenty of contact. During the third dance, however, as Ginger was lightly caressing me with her right hand, I discovered her left hand in my left front pocket. She immediately started apologizing, "I didn't realize. I was just trying to. " etc. I paid what I owed her and sent her on her way. Beware.

Determined not to be completely bummed, I had a beer then noticed Beth, my favorite, had just come on duty. She provided several satisfying (and honest) dances so I tipped liberally.

Its a jungle out there.Stopped in at IR early afternoon and had a few dances with Ginger. I didn't catch her name until we were sitting on the bench waiting for the next song to start But at least I was aware thanks to the post. The dances were great and she's a lot of fun. Her hands were busy but not in a bad way.

Not saying this didn't happen to lionin, but it didn't happen with me.

IC.

PerfectAss
09-27-17, 10:46
Then I went to IR. The entertainer that I was with mentioned that the cameras over the DJ where not working so it was like the old IR with great mileage.Hope they lost so much money, they are back to letting the girls work for a living, I was going to drive out to Cocoa Beach yesterday, but no motivation to do so, keep the reviews coming, good or bad!

Overthepond13
09-30-17, 09:48
Stopped by IR yesterday for the first time since the ownership change. Had myself my usual great time including several dances with Ginger. Full roaming encouraged which was super nice. Didn't notice anything different except remodeled bathroom and some extra lights and things here and there. Still my go-to place on the beach side.

PerfectAss
10-02-17, 23:16
Stopped by IR yesterday for the first time since the ownership change. Had myself my usual great time including several dances with Ginger. Full roaming encouraged which was super nice. Didn't notice anything different except remodeled bathroom and some extra lights and things here and there. Still my go-to place on the beach side.Just drove by the Inner Room today, the last three times I have been there, the girls tell me management is watching, the girl wasn't even allowed to straddle me! F-them! I will go back when they change management!

InterWebz
10-04-17, 04:06
Just drove by the Inner Room today, the last three times I have been there, the girls tell me management is watching, the girl wasn't even allowed to straddle me! F-them! I will go back when they change management!Dayshift or Night? Still trying to find a pattern should I decide to return.

Overthepond13
10-04-17, 21:52
Dayshift or Night? Still trying to find a pattern should I decide to return.I was there right at opening time. Great dances and didn't notice any oversight at all. Maybe I just got lucky.

PerfectAss
10-06-17, 09:32
Dayshift or Night? Still trying to find a pattern should I decide to return.This was dayshift, but I don't think it's going to change at night. I asked the girl if she could straddle me during a dance and she said she could, so she straddles one leg! That shit just aint going to work, probably why I was the only one getting a dance. Use to be you couldn't find room to get a dance.

CrLuverGuy
10-07-17, 02:11
I was there right at opening time. Great dances and didn't notice any oversight at all. Maybe I just got lucky.Just dropped in for an hr or so this week and still no action like the old days. Seems to get worst towards weekends and evenings. If you are into the jungle scene it gets really gangsta like. Not my type of fun anymore until Mgmt changes.

OrlandoPl
10-07-17, 17:47
I stopped in for quick recon and saw a gorgeous young lady named Sushi. She was on her way back to the back room and I didn't have the time to wait.

Any intel on the value of her dances would be much appreciated.

BTW, I noticed 3 or 4 girls working there that I had previously known to be IR dancers. Does this migration seem to be long term or just temporary?

Thanks.

HotRoadster71
10-07-17, 18:56
Just dropped in for an hr or so this week and still no action like the old days. Seems to get worst towards weekends and evenings. If you are into the jungle scene it gets really gangsta like. Not my type of fun anymore until Mgmt changes.I have been by a few times. Where did all the hot white women go. It's filled with illegals from S America and fat black chicks. Not my kinda scene anymore.

PerfectAss
10-08-17, 18:37
I stopped in for quick recon and saw a gorgeous young lady named Sushi. She was on her way back to the back room and I didn't have the time to wait.
Any intel on the value of her dances would be much appreciated.
BTW, I noticed 3 or 4 girls working there that I had previously known to be IR dancers. Does this migration seem to be long term or just temporary?
Thanks.At cheaters they can straddle you and grind on your cock, over at IR they can only straddle one leg and grind on your LEG (just like a dog).

Zillow
10-08-17, 22:11
At cheaters they can straddle you and grind on your cock, over at IR they can only straddle one leg and grind on your LEG (just like a dog).Agreed, definitely no boundaries as far as dances go.

If you find the right girl, bjs and FS can be had, just have to be quick if you want to complete as the bouncer guy loves to watch.

FloridaRecruit
10-11-17, 18:28
Miss hotness, looking good, moved to Cheaters. She has a side kick named Lizzie.

She hasn't changed her rules. Lizzie has not acquired Mini's skill set.

Enjoy!

FloridaRecruit
10-11-17, 18:39
Spent an hour there this afternoon. Very busy.

Had two dances with Star, perfect figure, only 19, who did not really understand what her job is. She'll learn or starve.

Then five dances with Desiree, 5'3", 26, perfevmct ten body, 34 DD naturals, who knew what her job is. Likes dirty talk, wants it a little rough, does not resist when ***** slapped and wacked hard on her ass. Nipple torture fun too, was affraid I would tear them off her tits.

Did not ask either about OTC, but did commit to seeing Deseree again Monday afternoon.

Wasted
10-15-17, 15:44
Miss hotness, looking good, moved to Cheaters. She has a side kick named Lizzie.

She hasn't changed her rules. Lizzie has not acquired Mini's skill set.

Enjoy!I was never a huge Mini fan but I dance with her on and off. She indicated she's still between Cheaters and IR a bit, but Cheaters is her home more often now.

Also for any other Inner Room regulars now trying Cheaters this is Indy's current club. Her Cheaters dance name is Monroe. I recaptured here in this club. But she recently did something and is going to be staying with her Uncle LEO for a few weeks before she gets back to dancing at Cheaters.

PerfectAss
10-19-17, 23:42
At cheaters they can straddle you and grind on your cock, over at IR they can only straddle one leg and grind on your LEG (just like a dog).Diva is 5' 0" cute white girl 80# small A breast, awesome pole dancer, gets to work at 5 o'clock and takes 30 minutes to get ready. If you get a dance before 7 pm, they are ten bucks! I was very happy after just a few dances.

RayRay201
10-27-17, 08:13
Stopped by Cheaters the other day about 3 pm and it was completely dead. Nobody on the dance floor and no girls at the bar. NONE. After about 10 minutes a cute blond came out of the private dance area and ordered drinks and went back inside. After another 10 minutes a redhead came out of the dance area and went to the bar and sat down by a guy to smoke. I took off to the IR and it was fairly crowded. Got a few dances from a cute AA with ok mileage but boys it sure seemed like the lights were bright.

PerfectAss
10-27-17, 09:21
Stopped by Cheaters the other day about 3 pm and it was completely dead. Nobody on the dance floor and no girls at the bar. NONE. After about 10 minutes a cute blond came out of the private dance area and ordered drinks and went back inside. After another 10 minutes a redhead came out of the dance area and went to the bar and sat down by a guy to smoke. I took off to the IR and it was fairly crowded. Got a few dances from a cute AA with ok mileage but boys it sure seemed like the lights were bright.Cheaters is more like a bar before 5 o'clock (the girls don't get there before 5) But! A spinner is there before 5, she enjoys her job! She like straddling BOTH legs and grinding! You can get a slow grind or a fast grind and they just cannot do that at the Inner Room! At the Inner Room the girls can only straddle one leg and grind like a dog, really?

Hairtriggr
10-27-17, 19:12
but boys it sure seemed like the lights were bright.That was my thought exactly. I hadn't been there in a couple years, but it used to be about my favorite spot anywhere. Anytime I was in Orlando for a conference, I'd drive to Cocoa everynight, usually hit Cheaters first for a warm-up then move to IR for some great mileage and some take-out most nights. Pretty disappointed this last time. Hopefully everyone stays away in droves to make a point to management. They probably don't care though, I'd guess there's an alterior motive for being in an all cash business.

Mosin Nagant
11-04-17, 09:02
This is a funny news story.

Https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/03/n-y-c-strippers-strike-dancers-say-instagram-star-bottle-girls-are-grabbing-the-cash-cite-racism/

Dame Jagger
11-05-17, 17:52
So I am at cheaters. Anyone want to pm me who the"right" girls are? LOL.

RentDontBuy
11-05-17, 20:12
What's up with this place? Quality or skanks? Is it full of meth single moms with c-section scars and bullet wounds or a UTR place?

OrlandoPl
11-08-17, 16:27
I was at Cheaters during dayshift the other day. There was a very cute little blonde, smaller than Mini. I couldn't stay long so didn't get a chance to spend time with her.

Anyone know how expansive her menu offerings are?

BoaterBw
11-10-17, 21:24
I was no my way home from work and stopped at the IR for a beer and some fun. I expected to find bright lights and low mileage as has previously been posted. I was plesantly suprised. The beer was cold, plenty of women, the back dance areas were as dark as ever and I did not see that many bouncers. I had 3 dances with a tall girl from Brazil named Anna with big hooters. Next I had a few with a hot blond that allowed and provided good roaming.

All in all, I was what I have always come to expect from the IR.

Joesouncool
11-10-17, 21:31
This is a funny news story.

Https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/03/n-y-c-strippers-strike-dancers-say-instagram-star-bottle-girls-are-grabbing-the-cash-cite-racism/I love the shooter girls. Shooter girls aren't jaded like strippers. They are pretty easy pickings for guys with half a game. I've bagged a couple over the last few years, sorry I don't go out much any more.

DagoRed
11-15-17, 14:21
Well, last weekend I went to IR and was again reminded why I really don't like going there anymore.

They have a new policy on weekends. NO GLASS. Yep! All drinks and even bottled beer is now served in PLASTIC cups!!

WTF?

See ya at Cheaters.

DagoRed.

Iron City
11-16-17, 07:50
Well, last weekend I went to IR and was again reminded why I really don't like going there anymore.

They have a new policy on weekends. NO GLASS. Yep! All drinks and even bottled beer is now served in PLASTIC cups!!

WTF?

See ya at Cheaters.

DagoRed.I was there Friday evening and didn't notice anything like that at all.

IC.

PerfectAss
11-20-17, 10:27
WTF?See ya at Cheaters.DagoRed.I don't like their new policy that the dancers are not allowed to straddle both legs when they are facing you, they straddle one leg, really?

ILoveMoney
11-21-17, 22:56

WTF?

See ya at Cheaters.

DagoRed.😍128525; Hey why'all I'm back, let me remind yall who I am. I used to OTC with a Cuban name Linda. She was working at inner room. She is a brunette. I'm a dirty blonde big ass and I'm Caucasian. Hit me up if you remember me. I'm looking for my partner Linda she went by raven and Paris.

Iron City
11-23-17, 07:52
Note for the lonely heart pervs out there: IR operating normal hours, Cheaters and Lidos open at 6 Thanksgiving Day.

IC.

OrlandoPl
11-25-17, 19:32
Stopped by IR yesterday for the first time since the ownership change. Had myself my usual great time including several dances with Ginger. Full roaming encouraged which was super nice. Didn't notice anything different except remodeled bathroom and some extra lights and things here and there. Still my go-to place on the beach side.I had some really good dances by Ginger soon after this post but haven't seen her since. Anybody know if she is still around, and if so, where is she dancing now?

Iron City
11-26-17, 08:07
I had some really good dances by Ginger soon after this post but haven't seen her since. Anybody know if she is still around, and if so, where is she dancing now?I've seen her in the club several times since then but not during the last week or so. Agree she's a good time.

IC.

FloridaRecruit
12-02-17, 10:44
What we now know:

There are over 20 cameras.

Spots which used to be "no one sees what goes on" are now clearly visible.

I'll not engage anymore there.

This picture is from a friend in management.

Hockey
12-02-17, 12:59
What we now know:

This picture is from a friend in management.Can't see picture. What club?

Zillow
12-02-17, 13:37
What we now know:

This picture is from a friend in management.From the looks of it, business is booming. I guess, other than to resolve disputes or evidence after some violent crime has been committed, what's the harm? You really think Cocoa's PD is going to track you down for extras? From a dancer's perspective, I can see the worry about getting fired. From our side, not so much.

OrlandoPl
12-02-17, 14:31
From the looks of it, business is booming. I guess, other than to resolve disputes or evidence after some violent crime has been committed, what's the harm? You really think Cocoa's PD is going to track you down for extras? From a dancer's perspective, I can see the worry about getting fired. From our side, not so much.I was going to reply similarly. It may actually be a plus if management enjoys jacking off to the show on the monitor.

The Black Swan
12-02-17, 14:39
What we now know:

This picture is from a friend in management.Thanks for the info. I'll not be patronizing further. I certainly don't need to be recorded at a strip bar.

OrlandoPl
12-02-17, 19:56
Thanks for the info. I'll not be patronizing further. I certainly don't need to be recorded at a strip bar.You might as well give up the hobby then. There are plenty of cameras in almost all strip clubs. Clubbing is not for the paranoid.

FloridaRecruit
12-02-17, 23:16
You might as well give up the hobby then. There are plenty of cameras in almost all strip clubs. Clubbing is not for the paranoid.Many clubs have minimal cameras, nothing like the changes to our beloved Inner Room. Any number of delightful sweet girls have left the bat cave, as it is called, for either Red Leopard, Cheaters or Lidos. They have cameras, but nothing like this crap.

FloridaRecruit
12-02-17, 23:18
Can't see picture. What club?IR = Inner Room.

Wasted
12-03-17, 23:31
What we now know:

This picture is from a friend in management.And on top of that those cameras can zoom AND all the managers have an app on their phone. The manager can be watching that camera feed on is cell phone even if he's not in front of the computer, so the girls don't know when the manager is watching. Different managers are more or less strict about monitoring, but there is nowhere to hide.

The Black Swan
12-04-17, 10:54
You might as well give up the hobby then. There are plenty of cameras in almost all strip clubs. Clubbing is not for the paranoid.Plenty of other options right down the road. I don't mind a couple of security cams for owners to keep an eye on the business. That's a far cry from going the skynet route and putting in high res night vision cams to overseas individual dances in the back of the club.

FloridaRecruit
12-04-17, 21:44
Plenty of other options right down the road. I don't mind a couple of security cams for owners to keep an eye on the business. That's a far cry from going the skynet route and putting in high res night vision cams to overseas individual dances in the back of the club.The admin should have a like button. I concur.

Jimally
12-04-17, 23:55
And on top of that those cameras can zoom AND all the managers have an app on their phone. The manager can be watching that camera feed on is cell phone even if he's not in front of the computer, so the girls don't know when the manager is watching. Different managers are more or less strict about monitoring, but there is nowhere to hide.Agree with all of the complaints everyone has with the cameras. However.

There are more girls giving take out because of the cameras than ever before. One's you would never think would do that either (Gianna.).

This seriously is the the best time ever for OTC. Camera's and the holidays!

Dicdic
12-05-17, 13:10
Plenty of other options right down the road. I don't mind a couple of security cams for owners to keep an eye on the business. That's a far cry from going the skynet route and putting in high res night vision cams to overseas individual dances in the back of the club.Can anyone confirm that other options don't have skynet.

Barricade13
12-06-17, 01:16
Agree with all of the complaints everyone has with the cameras. However.

There are more girls giving take out because of the cameras than ever before. One's you would never think would do that either (Gianna.).

This seriously is the the best time ever for OTC. Camera's and the holidays!Gianna from Inner Room?

Now I will have to visit.

Scoup100
12-09-17, 02:05
There today and had a great time the girls. Light were low. The beer was cold but the girls were hot. There is a Thai girl that just has the best body and I nut ever time she dances for me.

RubberDucker
12-09-17, 15:49
There today and had a great time the girls. Light were low. The beer was cold but the girls were hot. There is a Thai girl that just has the best body and I nut ever time she dances for me.And where is this?

CrLuverGuy
12-10-17, 12:34
And where is this?You must of missed the IR part from previous thread.

Dr Peeper
12-16-17, 21:07
I took a trip to IR this Friday to check it out. I did notice a little extra light, maybe from the Christmas decorations. Got hi up by a BBW brunette for a few dances. Decent milage, and no issues with roaming on her part, I didn't really try to much on mine. Then sat at the bar for a bit till an AA woman came up I got one dance, then she said they were 20 a song (cause she gave more for her dances, which wasn't the case) I was going to talk to someone but I'm not into drama. Left soon after. LOTs of AA girls, and latino guys. I left after 11. Decided to check out the Red leopard. Much brighter inside, most of the girls were over in 1 corner booth. I was going to bail as no dancer seemed to notice me till this spinner half asian half something with a killer smile joined me. I partook in some dances (20 a piece but she told me upfront and I figured they were that much) back room is ok. Got a corner booth which was nice. No roaming below but she ground her tiny bottom good onto me smiling that damn sexy smile all the while.

So red leopard is prbably lidos / cheaters esque. Dount any OTC is happening but its not bad in a pinch (better than pin-ups in Palm Bay).

Zillow
12-18-17, 21:23
My two in-house extras girls at Cheaters are no more, apparently new cameras in place are getting dancers fired for ITC. So I wandered over to Lido's knowing ITC is frowned upon but OTC? There is always hope. Met Maria and Desiree. Any one have good vibes about Desiree?

FloridaRecruit
12-20-17, 00:43
My two in-house extras girls at Cheaters are no more, apparently new cameras in place are getting dancers fired for ITC. So I wandered over to Lido's knowing ITC is frowned upon but OTC? There is always hope. Met Maria and Desiree. Any one have good vibes about Desiree?I never remember stage names 'cause I do an efacts / FDLE check with any girl prior to even taking them for sonic hot dogs, and use their real name. But I believe Desiree is a short little thing with a nearly perfect body who likes nipple torture and recently completed some much needed dental work. If we are talking about the same girl, yes OTC was available, but only after I had been with her in the club sever or eight times, and dropped $$ each time. The fee was $$$$ for a night, OMG very well worthwhile. She's a little squirter, and it is vaginal fluid, not piss, and she can and will do anything you need, including submissive sessions. Spanking doesn't get her going, but use a belt, hard, and she will get ya bed wet. Greek, carefully done, is also available, and she reciprocates with a tongue which moves lie a drill bit. Wish I had enough to care for her once a week, I would need nothing else. PM for mug shot info if you wish.

Zillow
12-20-17, 03:46
I never remember stage names 'cause I do an efacts / FDLE check with any girl prior to even taking them for sonic hot dogs, and use their real name. But I believe Desiree is a short little thing with a nearly perfect body who likes nipple torture and recently completed some much needed dental work. If we are talking about the same girl, yes OTC was available, but only after I had been with her in the club sever or eight times, and dropped $$ each time. The fee was $$$$ for a night, OMG very well worthwhile. She's a little squirter, and it is vaginal fluid, not piss, and she can and will do anything you need, including submissive sessions. Spanking doesn't get her going, but use a belt, hard, and she will get ya bed wet. Greek, carefully done, is also available, and she reciprocates with a tongue which moves lie a drill bit. Wish I had enough to care for her once a week, I would need nothing else. PM for mug shot info if you wish.Thanks for the info, yes, same girl, very energetic lap dancer, and the dirty talking led me to think she was open to outside fun. Funny thing she acted all mortified that she was not a prostitute.

DudeNJ
12-28-17, 17:16
With camera and bouncers around mileage dropped during the day? I am just curious if it is just my experience. Hopefully it is just because of the holidays and the new years will bring something better.

Joesouncool
12-30-17, 22:22
Thanks for the info, yes, same girl, very energetic lap dancer, and the dirty talking led me to think she was open to outside fun. Funny thing she acted all mortified that she was not a prostitute.Yes, I've seen that reaction. Lots of girls get all and high and might, "I am not a hooker, but I will accept money from you for sexual favors. But, I am not a hooker. ".

Stay safe folks!

ImChillz
01-03-18, 10:30
Anyone know what happened to the dancer Summer, short blond spinner always had a smile on her face. She used to always be at IR but I haven't seen her in my last 2 visits. Also is it just me or has Lido's become the new hot spot, I have been disappointed my last 2 visits to IR but Lido's has been good.

Zillow
01-04-18, 18:37
Well she probably would spell it shy anne. Holy shit, she is 100% the dumbest chick I have ever met in my life. Platinum blonde, very nice body but she made the mistake of trying to engage in conversation with me. Knowing my luck she probably is cool with BBFS at the per song rate with no tip. But after 5 minutes, I just wanted her to leave.

As a side note, Kitty from IR is at Cheaters. The gossip mill said fired.

RayRay201
01-05-18, 10:37
Stopped by the other day and got a few dances with a nice looking AA. It sure seemed subdued and the lights were definetly on. Keep hoping for a change back to the good ol days but doesn't seem to be happening. I might have to breakdown and try Lidos. Are they 10 dollar dances there? Thanks.

ImChillz
01-05-18, 14:52
Stopped by the other day and got a few dances with a nice looking AA. It sure seemed subdued and the lights were definetly on. Keep hoping for a change back to the good ol days but doesn't seem to be happening. I might have to breakdown and try Lidos. Are they 10 dollar dances there? Thanks.Nope $20 dollar dances unfortunately but considering how shitty IR has been you have to swallow it and just be mindful and remember to count how many songs have been played.

CaptnMorgan
01-05-18, 21:58
There is 10 dollar dances just not in the regular dance area. 10 dollars dance are outside that area in the back of the club by the single pole stage. The seats up against the wall you can get 10 dollar dances 20 for in the blocked off section sort of speak and 30 dollars for t-shirt feature you can 2 dances and a shirt or do like me and just ask for the free drink instead.

Stopped by the other day and got a few dances with a nice looking AA. It sure seemed subdued and the lights were definetly on. Keep hoping for a change back to the good ol days but doesn't seem to be happening. I might have to breakdown and try Lidos. Are they 10 dollar dances there? Thanks.

Scoup100
01-06-18, 05:02
Made a trip to the IR Saturday went in and saw a lot of six and sevens. Was approached by tall blonde named Sky I had a couple of nice dances with grindage but at the end of it the little b*hit me up 30. I only had two dances and decided to let this one go since the last time I disputed the number of dances a little Rican girl threw a bottle at my head. I was supposedly banned from the place for 2 years but the fat ass who wrote the report is now unemployed and I'm still there but anyway that's another story. Everybody needs to avoid girls like Sky to keep these losers out of the club. Met my beautiful Asian girl there gave me quite the little handshake. Lost my nut then headed home.

MadisonGuy69
01-07-18, 16:35
I still think IR is great. I keep getting on here reading before I go and always find it pretty close to the same. Maybe it's a little brighter, but I'd pull a girl out I'm not interested in screwing her in the club. Talent is roughly the same. I still won't stay past 8 pm so I do not know what the night crowd is like, but that can't be any worse than the last time I went years ago during the night. I'm going to try Cheaters once in awhile, but it's going to be hard to beat IR during the daytime.

OrlandoPl
01-09-18, 15:16
I stopped by for a quick daytime visit last week or the week before. There was a dancer who was obviously quite a few months into her pregnancy. I think I have seen her there before so I think she is a regular and maybe one of the veterans, though she didn't look old. She is a pretty girl, but I wouldn't have thought IR would allow dancers in that condition.

FloridaRecruit
01-09-18, 22:37
Have not visited in some time so went in this afternoon. Jenna and Blaze were tending bar, and I always tip them well.

Got six dances from Lovely. Enormous breasts and very pretty girl. Orlando girl. I could roam, but she did not. Sweet girl, very respectful, and very pretty.

Then I hooked up with a little Puertorican spinner, Brooke. Lots of roaming, very very affectionate, OTC was discussed and we'll hook up next week. She is petite, very sensitive nipples. She put her fingers in her pussy, then my mouth so I could taste her excellent. We both talked about anallingus and how we both enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week.

As I was leaving, Daphne came up and gave me a nice hug, we exchanged numbers so we can perhaps hook up at some point. I felt she wanted some OTC biz since she can not perform to her peak under the new management. We'll see.

Seenitall
01-10-18, 16:26
I stopped by for a quick daytime visit last week or the week before. There was a dancer who was obviously quite a few months into her pregnancy. I think I have seen her there before so I think she is a regular and maybe one of the veterans, though she didn't look old. She is a pretty girl, but I wouldn't have thought IR would allow dancers in that condition.I will be in Florida late this month and I hope she is still around.

Wolfsong
01-17-18, 21:50
I have been several times to cheaters over the last couple month, day shift only, and I got to say, they really did not have any good talent there. I like the place as it does not smell as bad as the IR and the VIP area is better. But the quality of dancers is not the best and it seems they hire only very thin girls. Some that said they came from the IR are poor quality when it comes to private dances. I think most the girls at lidos are better quality, but they charge more per dance and the mileage is very low.

I have not tried cheaters during evening shift though. But overall I have seen better clubs in other towns.

Legend808
01-27-18, 08:18
So I know it's hard to fine takeout in the Brevard strip clubs but I was able to get lucky. At cheaters there is an AA dancer that goes by Kash. She will provide services in the club or outside the club. The damage was 150 but well worth it. Very athletic woman with a great body.

She is usually there on the day shift but it varies. I have digits if anyone is interested in calling / texting her to find out when she will be working. She doesn't talk business over the phone only in person.

Here is her Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/lovely_kash_29/?hl=en.

SantiFan
01-28-18, 11:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Seenitall
01-30-18, 10:14
I am here for 4 weeks and made my first trip to IR early Monday afternoon. Normal beer and a free shot. I had dances from Anna, Daphne, Julie and Nana. I was able to freely play with ass and breasts with all four dancers, but no stick shifting or hands up the shorts. Just a quick pass of hands over my lap. I would definitely say the mileage is reduced from previous years. Even when the dancers sat with me their hands stayed away from my lap. That is different from the past. I will try late afternoon / evening tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong. Ass and breast play at $10 a dance is a great deal. If I lived down here I would need to get a second job. Much better than any choices in Louisville.

If anyone has suggestions for friskier dancers, I would love a reply or PM.

Malabar
02-01-18, 10:29
1. Cheaters: 3:30 pm-ish, dead. The last three times I've been there, the main action has been at the pool table.

Best things here were the blonde bartender and the popcorn.

2. Lidos: 4:15 pm, roughly. Crowded and a lot of energy in the air.

I was hit on by a skinny, whiney little blonde, Cheyenne.

When I asked her how much is a dance, she wouldn't tell me.

She hemmed and hawwed, and said that the girls make up their own dances.

Red flag. Homie don't play that. Told her "NO", finished my drink and left.

3. IR: a little after 5 pm. Crowded, sat at the bar, near the backstage.

Hard to see in that place but what I did see was that the quality of dancers was low.

Finished my drink and left. On my way out, saw Daphne sitting at a table, alone. She looked back at me. Nice girl but based on past experience and information in this forum, I kept going.

Regards.

Mal.

MaHoney18
02-06-18, 01:39
I will be in Florida late this month and I hope she is still around.She was still there last Friday.

MaHoney18
02-06-18, 20:56
I have been several times to cheaters over the last couple month, day shift only, and I got to say, they really did not have any good talent there. I like the place as it does not smell as bad as the IR and the VIP area is better. But the quality of dancers is not the best and it seems they hire only very thin girls. Some that said they came from the IR are poor quality when it comes to private dances. I think most the girls at lidos are better quality, but they charge more per dance and the mileage is very low.

I have not tried cheaters during evening shift though. But overall I have seen better clubs in other towns.No doubt Lidos is the best!

MaHoney18
02-07-18, 08:29
Well she probably would spell it shy anne. Holy shit, she is 100% the dumbest chick I have ever met in my life. Platinum blonde, very nice body but she made the mistake of trying to engage in conversation with me. Knowing my luck she probably is cool with BBFS at the per song rate with no tip. But after 5 minutes, I just wanted her to leave.

As a side note, Kitty from IR is at Cheaters. The gossip mill said fired.What would be the reason kitty was fired?, I see many new faces at IR.

Dr Peeper
02-11-18, 00:40
Took the trip up to Cheaters as its been a long time since I Visited. St thought, wow lots of skinny pale girls. Not bad looking but realy flat chested for the most part. Sat at the bar for 30 min. Not 1 dncer came up to me, didn't even look my way. Guess they didn't want my money so I left. Next was IR, almost the opposite reaction though still relativlu flat, though less attractive. Sat at the bar and hung out, 30 min later I walked out. Again no interest in my money. Maybe I'm just an ugly troll. Who knows.

Saturday evening after 930 pm.

Pic Mike
02-19-18, 16:54
Has anyone been to the Red Leopard in Sat. Beach? If so, what is your opinion of the place?

Just wondering. I know Inner Room, Cheaters and Lido are frequently reviewed.

OrlandoPl
02-20-18, 20:23
I haven't been able to make it out to the beach in quite a while. It seemed to be real slow around the holidays. Is it still dead in the daytime, or was it the holiday blahs?

I'm trying to decide if I should make the trip this week.

Thanks.

Playa12
02-23-18, 09:24
Hadn't been to IR in a while so I decided to give it a try on Wednesday night, walked in a little after six and stayed for maybe an hour. Back in the day when I frequented it pretty regularly I was primarily a day guy so I don't have a good basis for comparison, but it was disappointing. Maybe 15-20 girls there with only a couple that I was even mildly interested in. Got a couple of uninspired dances, finished my drink and decided to call it a night. But I will say the men's room had some needed upgrades if that's what your into (: and I didn't notice the smell of cigarette smoke being quite as heavy. Where's Lamar when you need him.

DevilDog23
02-23-18, 14:07
Hadn't been to IR in a while so I decided to give it a try on Wednesday night, walked in a little after six and stayed for maybe an hour. Back in the day when I frequented it pretty regularly I was primarily a day guy so I don't have a good basis for comparison, but it was disappointing. Maybe 15-20 girls there with only a couple that I was even mildly interested in. Got a couple of uninspired dances, finished my drink and decided to call it a night. But I will say the men's room had some needed upgrades if that's what your into (: and I didn't notice the smell of cigarette smoke being quite as heavy. Where's Lamar when you need him.I have not been there in forever and don't want to waste my time given all these posts.

HotRoadster71
02-27-18, 12:37
Has anyone been to the Red Leopard in Sat. Beach? If so, what is your opinion of the place?

Just wondering. I know Inner Room, Cheaters and Lido are frequently reviewed.Great place to get a drink but the quality of girls has gone way downhill. Last time I was in for exactly 20 minutes. Longenough for a drink and a couple smokes. Out. Place is full of thugs and women are 4 and 5 at best. One was even pregnant.

HotRoadster71
02-27-18, 12:43
Been doing the rounds from Tampa, Orlando, and Brevard. Cheaters Cocoa Beach "day shift" by far is the best when looking for "extras". Two dancers, Kitty and Katrina / Trina are especially good at making the RCG look just like a gring. Pull out your cock and shove it in them and grind till you pop. They tell you to let them know when so you don't pop inside them. 100 roses, what a deal.

Islander65
02-27-18, 14:54
Been doing the rounds from Tampa, Orlando, and Brevard. Cheaters Cocoa Beach "day shift" by far is the best when looking for "extras". Two dancers, Kitty and Katrina / Trina are especially good at making the RCG look just like a gring. Pull out your cock and shove it in them and grind till you pop. They tell you to let them know when so you don't pop inside them. 100 roses, what a deal.Does Katrina have a lot of tattoos?

GareBear321
02-27-18, 15:09
Does Katrina have a lot of tattoos?Kitty is now at Lidos.

HotRoadster71
02-27-18, 16:44
Does Katrina have a lot of tattoos?I didn't see any ink.

SmutFan
02-27-18, 19:44
Been doing the rounds from Tampa, Orlando, and Brevard. Cheaters Cocoa Beach "day shift" by far is the best when looking for "extras". Two dancers, Kitty and Katrina / Trina are especially good at making the RCG look just like a gring. Pull out your cock and shove it in them and grind till you pop. They tell you to let them know when so you don't pop inside them. 100 roses, what a deal.100 bucks sounds a good deal.

I was in cheaters this weekend.

Tried getting dance from Michele, but noticed she going to the DJ and whispering something, before coming back to me for VIP.

I figured she asked him to reduce the song length. So I just called it off.

Don't know but looked fishy to me.

She went back to the DJ to say something after I called it off.

Iron City
02-28-18, 07:02
Often dancers will tell the DJ when she is going to the back for dances so he will not call her to the stage while she is back there. No big conspiracy.

IC.

100 bucks sounds a good deal.

I was in cheaters this weekend.

Tried getting dance from Michele, but noticed she going to the DJ and whispering something, before coming back to me for VIP.

I figured she asked him to reduce the song length. So I just called it off.

Don't know but looked fishy to me.

She went back to the DJ to say something after I called it off.

HotRoadster71
02-28-18, 08:51
Kitty is now at Lidos.Wow that was fast. IR, Cheaters, now Lido. She most have gotten caught or something.

Hockey
02-28-18, 13:41
Been doing the rounds from Tampa, Orlando, and Brevard. Cheaters Cocoa Beach "day shift" by far is the best when looking for "extras". Two dancers, Kitty and Katrina / Trina are especially good at making the RCG look just like a gring. Pull out your cock and shove it in them and grind till you pop. They tell you to let them know when so you don't pop inside them. 100 roses, what a deal.That's not Katarina, the asian one, is it?

OrlandoPl
02-28-18, 13:50
Wow that was fast. IR, Cheaters, now Lido. She most have gotten caught or something.Got to love the customer service. She seems to truly enjoy her craft.

HotRoadster71
03-01-18, 09:18
Got to love the customer service. She seems to truly enjoy her craft.She definitely knew what she was doing. Good on her. To bad pulling that shit at Lido is impossible. Don't know a dude that got some at Lido ever.

HotRoadster71
03-01-18, 09:22
That's not Katarina, the asian one, is it?No she is definitely not Asian. I have noticed she is not there every day. Maybe twice a week or so.

Iron City
03-04-18, 12:18

Just wondering. I know Inner Room, Cheaters and Lido are frequently reviewed.I've stopped a couple times recently. As mentioned below, talent isn't great. There are a few dolls and some not so much. Dances are. 2 and pretty much by the book. I thought my afternoon visit was more fun than the evening trip.

Decent diversion away from the same 'ol, same 'ol in CB. Not great but not bad either. Better than BA or Pinups

IC.

LeisureTime
03-05-18, 17:53
Any indication of any of the local SCs going smoke-free? I hear IR is less smoky but from past experience, Cheaters, Lido and IR all require a shower and change of clothes when leaving.

RayRay201
03-11-18, 08:05
Anybody know what happened to this one? First worked at IR then moved up the road to cheaters. I haven't seen her in months (many).

Zillow
03-11-18, 22:38
Anybody know what happened to this one? First worked at IR then moved up the road to cheaters. I haven't seen her in months (many).Last contact I had with her were a few text messages just before Christmas. Tried a few more times and no response to any of them so she probably changed her number or is incarcerated. She said she can't dance anymore due to probation, which sounded like bs to me.

FloridaRecruit
03-13-18, 22:32
Last contact I had with her were a few text messages just before Christmas. Tried a few more times and no response to any of them so she probably changed her number or is incarcerated. She said she can't dance anymore due to probation, which sounded like bs to me.See my PM.

MaHoney18
03-14-18, 23:30
See my PM.PM=?. Couldn't find your note.

JohnBoyyyy
03-16-18, 17:38
Does anyone have any intel on Dakota I met her and she gave me her digits.

JohnBoyyyy
03-16-18, 23:52
I saw Dakota at IR and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

DevilDog23
03-18-18, 09:18
Anybody know if Malorie fro IR is still around she was a beautiful blonde with a great personality. If so where is she at now a Days.

OrlandoPl
03-18-18, 18:52
Anybody know if Malorie fro IR is still around she was a beautiful blonde with a great personality. If so where is she at now a Days.It seems like a couple years since I've seen her.

Iron City
03-19-18, 21:47
Anybody know if Malorie fro IR is still around she was a beautiful blonde with a great personality. If so where is she at now a Days.It's been just at 2 years since I have seen her or even talked to her. She married and was living a more legit lifestyle which is a good thing for her. I still have her digits, if her number is the same. But after this time I'd think it ill advised to try and call. I did enjoy her company. Got a bit expensive tho LOL.

IC.

SpaceDj
03-26-18, 04:36
I need advice on where to go, thank you in advance.

FloridaRecruit
03-26-18, 15:28
I saw Dakota at IR and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.This Dakota? Yes, pm me.

OrlandoPl
03-26-18, 17:49
I need advice on where to go, thank you in advance.What makes for a good experience?

What body type / race do you prefer?

When do you club (weekend / weekday, day / night)?

How much do you plan to spend?

TheStrayCat
03-28-18, 18:29
Just moved to Orlando from Jacksonville late last year and man oh man, do I miss the scene in Jax. I really never thought it was all that, but compared to O-Town, almost anything is very good!

Thanks to this board, I found that for a good strip club, you really need to go to Cocoa or Tampa. Cocoa being 1 hour drive from Orlando, that's where I concentrated my research aka reading this forum. Have made the trip 3 times now to Cocoa.

First trip I went solely to Liddo's as I've read that's where you find the hottest girls. Went there on a Saturday night and within about 20 minutes a beautiful latina girl from Venezuela found me. And I LOVE latinas! I could tell right away that she was latina and started speaking to her in my bad Spanish. She said she liked my accent. Ok, I'll take that. She had long blondish hair with big fake boobs and a big fake butt. Of course I prefer the real thing, but a big fake ass feels so much better grinding on me that a skinny real one. We had a drink and went to the VIP. VIP area there is not that great. It's basically a "O" shaped couch where everyone getting dances is. This is maybe a 20 x 10 foot area. Very small. Lighting is not too dark, so everyone getting dances can see everyone else getting dances. On top of that, other patrons, not getting dances, as they walk by the VIP area making their way to the stages has a direct view of what's going on in the VIP area as well. So no privacy what so ever. She gave me a few dances, drained me somehow and was happy. I went back to my table and ordered another drink and she went back to the changing room. About 30 minutes later, she came over to my table, leaned over and said 'venga conmigo mi amor', which means 'come with me love'. Before I could even respond, she grabbed my hand and escorted me to the VIP area for another couple dances. I'm not sure if I should be happy that she came over for round 2 or if I should have 'sucker' stamped on my forehead. Probably the latter.

Second trip I started at Inner Room. I hadn't read many good things about it, but wanted to check it out. Talent was not that great at all. I did get a couple dances, but no mileage at all and new I could get battter talent at Liddo's up the street. So off I went. I walked in and saw the same Venezuelan girl from a few weeks ago, got a couple dances, but they just didn't do it for me for some reason. Had maybe 3 with her and returned to the bar. While at the bar, there was a girl dancing very senusally for another woman at the bar. I loved the way she moved. Slow and sensual. I must've watched her for 30 minutes. Finally she was done with that girl and went to the changing room. I waited and waited and waited for her to return, finally she did. We went to the VIP area and once we got there I could tell she was quite drunk. Which worked to my advantage. She grinded on me like I've never been grinded on before. Then she started making out with me, and took my hand and put a couple fingers in a place that she liked. Was definitely about as much I would imagine anyone could get in that crummy VIP section. But given the circumstances, it was great. Fun night hitting 2 clubs, will not go to IR again until I read some positive reviews here. Liddo's seems to be the place to go. For now at least.

Count1
03-29-18, 13:37
It is Cocoa Beach, not Cocoa. BIG difference.

Just moved to Orlando from Jacksonville late last year and man oh man, do I miss the scene in Jax. I really never thought it was all that, but compared to O-Town, almost anything is very good!

Thanks to this board, I found that for a good strip club, you really need to go to Cocoa or Tampa. Cocoa being 1 hour drive from Orlando, that's where I concentrated my research aka reading this forum. Have made the trip 3 times now to Cocoa.

First trip I went solely to Liddo's as I've read that's where you find the hottest girls. Went there on a Saturday night and within about 20 minutes a beautiful latina girl from Venezuela found me. And I LOVE latinas! I could tell right away that she was latina and started speaking to her in my bad Spanish. She said she liked my accent. Ok, I'll take that. She had long blondish hair with big fake boobs and a big fake butt. Of course I prefer the real thing, but a big fake ass feels so much better grinding on me that a skinny real one. We had a drink and went to the VIP. VIP area there is not that great. It's basically a "O" shaped couch where everyone getting dances is. This is maybe a 20 x 10 foot area. Very small. Lighting is not too dark, so everyone getting dances can see everyone else getting dances. On top of that, other patrons, not getting dances, as they walk by the VIP area making their way to the stages has a direct view of what's going on in the VIP area as well. So no privacy what so ever. She gave me a few dances, drained me somehow and was happy. I went back to my table and ordered another drink and she went back to the changing room. About 30 minutes later, she came over to my table, leaned over and said 'venga conmigo mi amor', which means 'come with me love'. Before I could even respond, she grabbed my hand and escorted me to the VIP area for another couple dances. I'm not sure if I should be happy that she came over for round 2 or if I should have 'sucker' stamped on my forehead. Probably the latter.

Second trip I started at Inner Room. I hadn't read many good things about it, but wanted to check it out. Talent was not that great at all. I did get a couple dances, but no mileage at all and new I could get battter talent at Liddo's up the street. So off I went. I walked in and saw the same Venezuelan girl from a few weeks ago, got a couple dances, but they just didn't do it for me for some reason. Had maybe 3 with her and returned to the bar. While at the bar, there was a girl dancing very senusally for another woman at the bar. I loved the way she moved. Slow and sensual. I must've watched her for 30 minutes. Finally she was done with that girl and went to the changing room. I waited and waited and waited for her to return, finally she did. We went to the VIP area and once we got there I could tell she was quite drunk. Which worked to my advantage. She grinded on me like I've never been grinded on before. Then she started making out with me, and took my hand and put a couple fingers in a place that she liked. Was definitely about as much I would imagine anyone could get in that crummy VIP section. But given the circumstances, it was great. Fun night hitting 2 clubs, will not go to IR again until I read some positive reviews here. Liddo's seems to be the place to go. For now at least..

Zillow
03-30-18, 01:36
It is Cocoa Beach, not Cocoa. BIG difference.

.What's the big difference? Please enlighten me.

ZeroX321
03-30-18, 02:23
What's the big difference? Please enlighten me.About 10 miles and 1 Island. Just saying.

OrlandoPl
03-30-18, 09:49
What's the big difference? Please enlighten me.Cocoa and Cocoa Beach are two different cities or towns or whatever. The are on opposite sides of the intercoastal.

RoadWarrior2K
03-30-18, 10:23
What's the big difference? Please enlighten me.Cocoa is on the mainland of Florida. Cocoa Beach is on the barrier island about 13 miles east of Cocoa.

Zillow
03-30-18, 12:28
Cocoa is on the mainland of Florida. Cocoa Beach is on the barrier island about 13 miles east of Cocoa.I thought the response was going to be something like Cocoa is full of trashy people and Cocoa Beach was upscale.

Most people looking for the strip clubs for the first time are probably not driving around randomly hoping to run into one, but I may be wrong.

Count1
03-30-18, 12:58
My point was that IF you are looking for some strip joints in Cocoa, you will strike out. Cocoa Beach is at least 20 minutes east of Cocoa, over 2 mayor rivers. Demographically, they are quite different as well, though you would never know it on a Friday night at the Inner Room.

I thought the response was going to be something like Cocoa is full of trashy people and Cocoa Beach was upscale.

Most people looking for the strip clubs for the first time are probably not driving around randomly hoping to run into one, but I may be wrong.

Spokes
03-30-18, 14:21
I thought the response was going to be something like Cocoa is full of trashy people and Cocoa Beach was upscale.

Most people looking for the strip clubs for the first time are probably not driving around randomly hoping to run into one, but I may be wrong.Cocoa doesn't have any strip clubs, so there is that difference.

JPerez0909
03-30-18, 18:14

Most people looking for the strip clubs for the first time are probably not driving around randomly hoping to run into one, but I may be wrong.Cocoa is full of trashy people and Cocoa Beach is has slightly less trashy people.

ScottyM3
03-30-18, 21:12
My point was that IF you are looking for some strip joints in Cocoa, you will strike out. Cocoa Beach is at least 20 minutes east of Cocoa, over 2 mayor rivers. Demographically, they are quite different as well, though you would never know it on a Friday night at the Inner Room.I've read many of the replies but this is the biggest difference in the two. Cocoa Beach had Jeannie. Mmmmmm what a babe. LOL.

DevilDog23
03-31-18, 01:35
I miss Playmates in industrial Cocoa. In the beginning that place was great. They had some pretty good talent and it being full nude was even better. I had a lot of fun in those VIP rooms. I wish it would make a comeback or something like it. Who else has old playmates stories.

Legend808
03-31-18, 08:30
Has anyone seen this chick at lidos? Heard that she is a freak.

OrlandoPl
03-31-18, 10:09
Has anyone seen this chick at lidos? Heard that she is a freak.I spend my time with the attractive dancers.

Otto22
03-31-18, 12:51
I miss Playmates in industrial Cocoa. In the beginning that place was great. They had some pretty good talent and it being full nude was even better. I had a lot of fun in those VIP rooms. I wish it would make a comeback or something like it. Who else has old playmates stories.Yes, I had some freaky times at Playmates but doubt anything like it will return. Recently another club, Blush in CB, tried the nude club routine as Landing Strip. It failed predictably as the lack of alcohol seriously reduced their income sources. Clubs without adult beverages simply can not generate sufficient profits. Think about it; there are only three sources of income for a strip club: cover charges, beverage sales, and club fees charged to dancers. Take away the most lucrative (booze) and the income stream fails. Still remember the great times at Playmates though.

JdaLittleBir76
03-31-18, 16:09
Cocoa is full of trashy people and Cocoa Beach is has slightly less trashy people.LOL totally agree with you, that's one reason I don't really want to see a provider in Cocoa, most of girl I met is from Melbourne area, and Titusville sucks too.

PoundingHer
03-31-18, 17:48
Yes, I had some freaky times at Playmates but doubt anything like it will return. Recently another club, Blush in CB, tried the nude club routine as Landing Strip. It failed predictably as the lack of alcohol seriously reduced their income sources. Clubs without adult beverages simply can not generate sufficient profits. Think about it; there are only three sources of income for a strip club: cover charges, beverage sales, and club fees charged to dancers. Take away the most lucrative (booze) and the income stream fails. Still remember the great times at Playmates though.I agree with you that the nude clubs like playmates and Nero's (anyone remember that place besides me) from the old days were really fun places but they just never were able to turn a profit. It is getting harder and harder for even those serving booze to turn profits. Play Safe. PH.

RoadWarrior2K
03-31-18, 19:55
I've read many of the replies but this is the biggest difference in the two. Cocoa Beach had Jeannie. Mmmmmm what a babe. LOL.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9L4NVc4HJo

Legend808
03-31-18, 20:14
I spend my time with the attractive dancers.https://mobile.twitter.com/brandy4bbc?lang=en

ScottyM3
03-31-18, 22:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9L4NVc4HJoI have played that opening scene many times. That has to be one of thee best kisses I've ever seen. I hope Larry Hagman knows how lucky he was. Damn I think every man wished he was Major Nelson.

George1500
04-01-18, 08:58
I agree with you that the nude clubs like playmates and Nero's (anyone remember that place besides me) from the old days were really fun places but they just never were able to turn a profit. It is getting harder and harder for even those serving booze to turn profits. Play Safe. PH.I remember NERO's. That brings back memories for me. It was on east side of US1 (close to 520). I believe it was a Kentucky Fried Chicken before it was Neros, if memory serves me? The short time it was there, (maybe a yr or 2), I had some fun times at that place. Then afterwards, it became a massage parlor that did NOT last long. In the mid 80's, Lidos (when it was teasers) and red leopard (when it was tootsies) was totally nude with full liquor. And before Teasers, it was called House of Babes on the beach (or House babes 3?) which was owned by House of Babes in orlando (which was near club juana / circus circus). HOB (in orlando and here in brevard county) were totally nude BUT no alcohol. They had what they called 'Near Beer'. Anyone remember HOB here? Fun times back then and still can find fun times today.

Deboinair
04-04-18, 09:56
I remember NERO's. That brings back memories for me. It was on east side of US1 (close to 520). I believe it was a Kentucky Fried Chicken before it was Neros, if memory serves me? The short time it was there, (maybe a yr or 2), I had some fun times at that place. Then afterwards, it became a massage parlor that did NOT last long. In the mid 80's, Lidos (when it was teasers) and red leopard (when it was tootsies) was totally nude with full liquor. And before Teasers, it was called House of Babes on the beach (or House babes 3?) which was owned by House of Babes in orlando (which was near club juana / circus circus). HOB (in orlando and here in brevard county) were totally nude BUT no alcohol. They had what they called 'Near Beer'. Anyone remember HOB here? Fun times back then and still can find fun times today.I'm from Miami where everything goes. Full nude without drinking is a worthless visit. I see that now I live in Phoenix. It's amazing how the cities work different. I would figure Orlando would be good but it seems like the space coast has more action.

I'm planning to move back to FL to Melbourne. I've had some fun at inner room and Tootsys. But this was years ago. My question is what club is the best for FS? I haven't had fun like that in fours because Phoenix sucks with clubs.

There is also a club in W. Melbourne but I forgot the name. Is that one good?

NotAGolfer
04-04-18, 12:16
I'm from Miami where everything goes. Full nude without drinking is a worthless visit. I see that now I live in Phoenix. It's amazing how the cities work different. I would figure Orlando would be good but it seems like the space coast has more action.

There is also a club in W. Melbourne but I forgot the name. Is that one good?You are correct that Orlando is terrible for clubs other than possibly arranging OTC. Cocoa Beach is topless, fun, relaxed and has alcohol. Dances can be $10 during the day (or anytime at Innerroom), but no VIPs around and not many extras happening due to that. Still a fun way to spend an afternoon and OTC opportunities do present themselves.

I don't know about the Melbourne club since I haven't been there yet. But it seems what you are looking for would be over in the Tampa area (especially the Pasco clubs along Highway 19 of which there are 7 or 8). You can start at Bare Assets and work your way north to you find what you are looking for.

Deboinair
04-04-18, 17:17
You are correct that Orlando is terrible for clubs other than possibly arranging OTC. Cocoa Beach is topless, fun, relaxed and has alcohol. Dances can be $10 during the day (or anytime at Innerroom), but no VIPs around and not many extras happening due to that. Still a fun way to spend an afternoon and OTC opportunities do present themselves.

I don't know about the Melbourne club since I haven't been there yet. But it seems what you are looking for would be over in the Tampa area (especially the Pasco clubs along Highway 19 of which there are 7 or 8). You can start at Bare Assets and work your way north to you find what you are looking for.Thank you for the suggestions. Isn't Pasco County like 2 hours from Melbourne? I'll check it out but if I don't like it I'll will just go to Lauderdale. But I have had a ton of fun on the Space Coast before.

NotAGolfer
04-05-18, 04:32
Thank you for the suggestions. Isn't Pasco County like 2 hours from Melbourne? I'll check it out but if I don't like it I'll will just go to Lauderdale. But I have had a ton of fun on the Space Coast before.Yes, Pasco is about the same distance from Melbourne as Lauderdale give or take a bit. I'm not as familiar with the current Lauderdale scene (been about 5 years since I was there), but either would probably work out for you. FS, at least in the 3 cocoa beach clubs, is difficult due to the lack of privacy and the crackdown at inner room. I've heard rumors it's possible, but once you see the current setups, OTC is probably a safer bet.

Deboinair
04-05-18, 15:09
Yes, Pasco is about the same distance from Melbourne as Lauderdale give or take a bit. I'm not as familiar with the current Lauderdale scene (been about 5 years since I was there), but either would probably work out for you. FS, at least in the 3 cocoa beach clubs, is difficult due to the lack of privacy and the crackdown at inner room. I've heard rumors it's possible, but once you see the current setups, OTC is probably a safer bet.Great. I should have clarified I prefer OTC. All of South FL is pretty open but too many Cuban girls have ruined the experience. I'd love to check out Pasco. I never did Tampa area after hearing about Mons Venus. I thought all clubs were like that out there. This is good intel.

Zillow
04-09-18, 17:29
Hit IR first around 2 pm last Friday, mainly for the free shot and beer. Grabbed a couple of dances with Nadia, I think was her name, Latina with huge tits. I think she could tell I was bored and she didn't do much to change my attitude. No one else there piqued my interest so I packed up and headed to Lidos.

At Lidos, met up with a dancer named Tina? Thin, shorter straight dirty blonde older girl. Openly offered otc but never actually exchanged numbers. Desiree promptly dashed over for her turn. I love her aggressive dominatrix style full of power kissing, biting. She has gained a little weight, for those who play attention to this.

Next stop, Cheaters. Decent sized crowd, decent crop of dancers. Saw a new one to me, Lexi, curled long blonde hair. Anyone have a fun story to share about her? No dancers at Cheaters seemed interested in extras in the back, left disappointed.

Zillow
04-10-18, 14:56
Is back at IR. Eom.

Digger Blue
05-20-18, 11:44
Stopped by on a Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks ago. Most of the dancers seemed bored, but was approached by Latina Isabelle. Moved to the back and had a few dances. Some good grinding, but not very hands on. Didn't inquire about OTC, because I was super baked.

NormusJohnson
05-28-18, 21:37
Used to go to the inner room all the time to see a couple of the girls and bartenders. Some of the girls are gone? And the bartender is now very pregnant.

Haven't been in a while is it still worth a visit?

Heard Ida is back but is she allowed to play?

Might be up there soon and trying to get the most bang for my buck in the hour or two that I have to play.

Comments please.

Normus Johnson.

RichieG23
05-29-18, 17:32
Was up there last week. My first visit ever. Apparently wrong day to go as the owner was there and girls were on high alert. Did not see a pregnant bartender. Two pretty cute girls however. Got dances with a couple of girls, one was vacationing frommatlanta, msaidmshenworkedmatmthe pink pony upmthere. Her dance was pretty mechanical. Got a dance with nilla. Let me play amlittle,but nothing on her end. Rythymmwas pretty cute, and chatty. Decent dances, says they are much better without owner there. Got 2 from her, andmalso, got 2,from layla. Nice body, very good two way contact. Will probably make another visit. , not sure if that helps ya out or not. Itmwqsmlast, Tuesday, got there around 4 ish, stayed til around 7. Don't recall an Ida.

Used to go to the inner room all the time to see a couple of the girls and bartenders. Some of the girls are gone? And the bartender is now very pregnant.

Haven't been in a while is it still worth a visit?

Heard Ida is back but is she allowed to play?

Might be up there soon and trying to get the most bang for my buck in the hour or two that I have to play.

Comments please.

Normus Johnson.

Iron City
05-29-18, 18:31
Was up there last week. My first visit ever. Apparently wrong day to go as the owner was there and girls were on high alert. Did not see a pregnant bartender. Two pretty cute girls however. Got dances with a couple of girls, one was vacationing frommatlanta, msaidmshenworkedmatmthe pink pony upmthere. Her dance was pretty mechanical. Got a dance with nilla. Let me play amlittle,but nothing on her end. Rythymmwas pretty cute, and chatty. Decent dances, says they are much better without owner there. Got 2 from her, andmalso, got 2,from layla. Nice body, very good two way contact. Will probably make another visit. , not sure if that helps ya out or not. Itmwqsmlast, Tuesday, got there around 4 ish, stayed til around 7. Don't recall an Ida.I believe Ida goes by stage name Monroe these days. Saw her in there several times.

IC.

NormusJohnson
05-30-18, 13:43
Was up there last week. My first visit ever. Apparently wrong day to go as the owner was there and girls were on high alert. Did not see a pregnant bartender. Two pretty cute girls however. Got dances with a couple of girls, one was vacationing frommatlanta, msaidmshenworkedmatmthe pink pony upmthere. Her dance was pretty mechanical. Got a dance with nilla. Let me play amlittle,but nothing on her end. Rythymmwas pretty cute, and chatty. Decent dances, says they are much better without owner there. Got 2 from her, andmalso, got 2,from layla. Nice body, very good two way contact. Will probably make another visit. , not sure if that helps ya out or not. Itmwqsmlast, Tuesday, got there around 4 ish, stayed til around 7. Don't recall an Ida.My bartender was canned about a year ago. And found someone and is very pregnant now. Sounds like it might be worth the time if I have it to spare. Which has not been the case.

God I miss get crazy at the bar with Jersey and the other girls.

Normus Johnson.

Rossfl
05-30-18, 17:31
I can confirm she is back and still very playfull.

NormusJohnson
05-31-18, 03:42
Is the blonde Faith still around?

Had some good times with her at IR but was never able to hook up outside the club.

Normus Johnson.

Beel926
06-01-18, 10:56
Anyone visit this place on Palm Bay Road recently?

PerfectAss
06-01-18, 19:08
I can confirm she is back and still very playfull.It's not very playful when the girls are not allowed to straddle the customers and grind on them.

Rossfl
06-01-18, 22:02
I guess not everyone got that memo. As always YMMV.

It's not very playful when the girls are not allowed to straddle the customers and grind on them.

PerfectAss
06-02-18, 16:26
I guess not everyone got that memo. As always YMMV.I am sure Everyone got the memo, NO straddling the patrons, you probably got one leg straddled and that doesn't count! I have been there several times since they have changed owners and have yet to see any dancers straddling a customer, if anyone knows a dancer at IR that does it, post their name and time of day and I will confirm the data. This is not YMMV, this is a rule the club has set and they enforce.