PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dac007
01-01-12, 02:51
LOL! I just came from there! LOL

I was driving by between 5:30 and 6:30pm and a girl caught my eye on LBB right infront of the Shopping Center. She was walking South and I was driving North. So I come back around and pull into the parking lot and BAMMM! There it was all kinds of flavors! LOL

I didn't pick up on anygirl in there because of all the traffic. I thought it was because of the late shoppers trying to get last minute stuff for their dinner. There were some really good looking girls in there. I figured I'll come back let the traffic die down a little. So I cruised South bound when I saw this really cute athletic type LSW on Compton and LBB. At first I didn't think she was working, but I came back around pulled into the gas station and no eye contact, so I thought never mind. Then I see her kind of give another guy the eye in a little pick up truck. So I said it's on! LOL

We ended up doing CBJ for. 4 the price wasn't bad cus she did a pretty good job. She also offered. 6 for full. She's 23 with small B cups nice little ass and pretty decent considering she has 2 kids, but it doesn't really show on her. Her name was Mercedes. If any of you guys have seen her and want her digits I've got them.I was out there too, although I don't partake in the SW's, I like driving by and looking. I was out there about 2. I was in that parking lot. Mazda, you know that the track is always hit and miss, you can drive down it, see nothing then drive down 10 minutes later and it's on! I was actually going to the car stereo shop to see how much they would charge me to remove my sound system before I turn in my leased car. I first drove down from the 91 to the 105, didn't see much then turned around and came back to the shopping center to go to the 2 stereo shops they have there. I know girls use that parking lot and expected to see a few but saw nothing. Then all of the sudden it was like the roaches when the lights come on, I saw about 12 girl rushing towards my car! WTF? The parking lot was really crowded but I saw why they were coming my way. A LE unit had just pulled into the lot but since is was so crowded, the girls had the advantage and were on the run. It was crazy. There were white girls and black girls, didn't see any latinas but lots of girls. After I got my quotes I drove back up towards the 91 and all of those girls were spread out down the Blvd. A few really hot ones too.

LikeTheNipples
01-01-12, 21:46
I wasn't driving to pick up on any girls today, but I just happened to be passing by and saw Mercedes right in front of me when I got the red light. I didn't get her attention because I was on my way somewhere, but I did take her pic. I also took a pic of another girl but it came out blury because she was so far away. Either way when I got closer to her everything looked saggy so I think the pic makes her look better anyway LOL.

The one with the pants is Mercedes.

I've never been with the one with the shorts.

Jp2007
01-03-12, 10:55
1-2-12 about 5pm shopping center parking lot was full. Probably 7-10 walking around. I drove by and they were a rough looking group. These were some dirty girls. I felt like I needed a shower after I drove by. Dirty as in filthy not hot.

Dac007
01-05-12, 10:38
1-2-12 about 5pm shopping center parking lot was full. Probably 7-10 walking around. I drove by and they were a rough looking group. These were some dirty girls. I felt like I needed a shower after I drove by. Dirty as in filthy not hot.This time of year at 5pm, most girls are off the streets getting ready to hit Fig or the internet as there is no street action on LBB after dark. Only the rough ones/crack heads will still be out there at that time. Prime time is 11 am. 4 pm. I've seen the most action between 1 and 3.

Marlowe
01-05-12, 19:54
This time of year at 5pm, most girls are off the streets getting ready to hit Fig or the internet as there is no street action on LBB after dark. Only the rough ones/crack heads will still be out there at that time. Prime time is 11 am. 4 pm. I've seen the most action between 1 and 3.I haven't seen any of the usual local SW this year on LBB. BTW, I was cruising on line, just messing around and saw a video with BOTH Nyomi Banxx and Diamond Jackson in it, if you want to check it out.

PussyLover26
01-05-12, 23:56
I haven't seen any of the usual local SW this year on LBB. BTW, I was cruising on line, just messing around and saw a video with BOTH Nyomi Banxx and Diamond Jackson in it, if you want to check it out.Drove through lbb today around 4pm and it was alright on seen 3 SW 2b and 1w very nice young black SW near western dental ass was just hanging out with a red top if anyone know who se is please pm me also I would love to see the video.

Marlowe
01-06-12, 22:28
Drove through lbb today around 4pm and it was alright on seen 3 SW 2b and 1w very nice young black SW near western dental ass was just hanging out with a red top if anyone know who se is please pm me also I would love to see the video.Just run a Google search on it. Was this BSW tall or short?

PussyLover26
01-07-12, 02:45
Just run a Google search on it. Was this BSW tall or short?She was about 5, 9 may of had heels on was to mesmerized by that ass to remember.

LikeTheNipples
01-08-12, 22:59
Cruised LBB at about 3-4pm maybe 2-3pm. It was pretty dead. Not even the parking lot next to the swap meet was happening LOL.

Didn't end up picking up any girls up just took 2 pics of 2 girls. I did see this really cute mix Asian-Black SW in a dress and a flower in her hair. I wasn't able to get a pic of her and every time I would come back to her she wasn't there.

I came back later in the evening a little after 6pm and saw this LSW way over on the other side, about a block North of Imperial on LBB. Face was like a 4 and body was like a 5. I picked her up and she quoted. 6 for BJ. I ended up turning her down. She then said she could do. 4, but I just based on looks I would give at the most. 3. She wouldn't go any less than. 4 so I just dropped her back off. From far away she looked ok, but then I got close and it wasn't that good. Maybe the lighting LOL.

The Tall Man
01-10-12, 18:34
Sometimes a man needs a good blow job, a reasonable $40. Maybe $50. Tops to get a decent looking BSW or LSW to slurp on junior, but nothing on LBB lately, what is going on? Any recent talent on LBB?

The Tall Man

Klnight555
01-11-12, 12:35
Hi all, anyone know of a hourly notel in Long Beach? I'm in LA so I don't know of any in LB. If you know of any, please PM me with the info. Any help is appreciated.

WHM69
01-11-12, 12:50
Hi all, anyone know of a hourly notel in Long Beach? I'm in LA so I don't know of any in LB. If you know of any, please PM me with the info. Any help is appreciated.Or just post it here? I've been finding tons of non-pros and cheap newbies in the Long Beach-Westminster-Costa Mesa corridor. I've been getting rooms at Motel 6 for $50.

LikeTheNipples
01-11-12, 16:56
Hi all, anyone know of a hourly notel in Long Beach? I'm in LA so I don't know of any in LB. If you know of any, please PM me with the info. Any help is appreciated.Give the Bronco a try on Atlantic and Alondra.

Clutch
01-12-12, 02:35
Hi all, anyone know of a hourly notel in Long Beach? I'm in LA so I don't know of any in LB. If you know of any, please PM me with the info. Any help is appreciated.What part of LB are you in? I can help depending on the area. However, for the sake of preserving these establishments, I'm only willing to respond via PM.

Clutch

Klnight555
01-12-12, 02:46
Give the Bronco a try on Atlantic and Alondra.Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.

Dac007
01-12-12, 11:02
Went down to the Compton Fashion Center to get my sound system removed from the leased car before turning it in. Go to this place if you have any car audio needs, they charged me $50. 00, Frys, Best Buy and every little stereo shop I went to in OC was talking $150+ to do it.

Anyway, for those who wonder what is going on, it's all about timing. I spent about 2 hours there, watched the girls come and go, even walked LBB to get some food. That was interesting! I saw at least 10-12 girls come through the parking lot heading to LBB. Some came walking from behind the shopping center, some came in cars, parked their cars and walked, some were dropped off by their pimp or his bottom.

It goes both ways, I heard one group of girls as they were walking back to their car saying it was slow out there today. They were all hot too. I see them walking all the time because I'm not interested in seeing SW's. I guarantee if I was looking, I'd never see one!

paisiello
01-19-12, 02:14
Last night and this afternoon I saw LEO's pulling everybody over all along the entire route fron the 110 to 91. Also saw a few motorcycle cops out. Not a good sign. I assume the Sheriff is starting to get serious to move the action out of town just like it happened downtown LA at Alvarado & Union a few years back.

Only saw a few average looking girls out. Probably not worth the trip or risk.

LikeTheNipples
01-19-12, 15:53
Yeah the LE their are getting tougher on the girls too. I've talked to a few there and they've told me that LE is arresting them right away, not like before when they would get a warning first. I haven't cruised there lately because of that reason. I also talked to another girl that stayed at a hotel their and worked out of her room and said she got kicked out by LE. So they are definately getting tougher.

Last night and this afternoon I saw LEO's pulling everybody over all along the entire route fron the 110 to 91. Also saw a few motorcycle cops out. Not a good sign. I assume the Sheriff is starting to get serious to move the action out of town just like it happened downtown LA at Alvarado & Union a few years back.

Only saw a few average looking girls out. Probably not worth the trip or risk.

Member #4870
01-27-12, 01:27
Hit the Lbb track for the the first time in a couple of weeks.

Hit the track at around 8:30 and man was it was popping tonight.

There were at least 7-10 SW's near the gas company and close to the tow yard. (many on the plump side)

Damm. Don't recall seeing this many at this intersection.

And then the alley between the 99 cent store had some even hotter ones.

So headed up the track and came near the compton fashion center and there 2 latina or white SW's.

One was blonder (curly hair) and wearing a "pretty woman" hoe dress and hooker boots and looking sexy as fuck.

The cars were lining up near the now closed burger jr. (toms' jr.)

Seemed TGTBT but she was on the phone constantly with supposed pimp.

So I got in line with the rest of the mongers and car in front me asked for pricing and the cat yelled.

"damn hoe! Wait til I get my taxes"

She looked alright but just too tired to partake in the action tonight. Pleasantly surprised. I had given on this track at night.

Anyone know the girl I'm talking about? She did not look too bad.

Expidition98
02-02-12, 22:27
Anybody ever hook up with her chatted with her on long beach Blvd last summer, name was Asia and was pretty damn fine, anyone got her digits or seen her around lately.

LikeTheNipples
02-04-12, 19:52
Damn! With all these car names I think I'm going to change my name to Gremlin72 LOL.

I haven't been to LBB as often as I used to pass through there. After reading Mazda's report I decided to check it out. I spent all week scoping things out and it doesn't look good for the future of LBB. I cruised different times around noon, a little after 5 and towards 11pm-12am hours. I had the complete opposite experience as you Mazda. I saw maybe at the most 3 girls during mid day hours. At around the 5pm hours I didn't have any luck either. A few nights ago by the gas co. I saw a few BSW at night, so I decided to see what was up and cruised a little further to see if there were more girls. As I was checking my rear view mirror when I passed the girls I see lights being shined on 1 right accross the street. I have no idea where LE came out of, but they are swooping down on these girls hard. When I came back around I saw another LE putting a girl in their car. I also saw a couple of guys pulled over, but I don't know what they had been pulled over for. Last night I saw 2 skinny BSW by the gas co. And they looked ok. I passed them once and then when I came back around they were no where to be seen. After that I didn't see any girls at all, not even the crack hoes LOL.

LikeTheNipples
02-06-12, 16:42
So I figured I'd give LBB a pass yesterday between 5pm-6pm. .

Nothing! Nada! Zilch!

That is just unbelievable to me that not even 1 girl.

Damn!

Socalasian
02-07-12, 13:47
Hit the track around lunchtime Monday because I was doing business in the area. South of the swap there were 4 scattered BSW and a few around the car wash. Most interesting- a petite thin 25-30 whyear old white girl on the east side of the street near the green building. Had to check. Around the block and asked. Offered 80 FS in her room. Passes since it was just a recon trip.

Interesting because she looked a bit SW but more like semi-homeless or down on her luck- but with very clean clothes and done up hair. Had a foreign accent like eastern european. Very petite- maybe 5'4" and 105 lbs. Was an interesting find but recon only so passed.

Happy Hunting!

Gramirez
02-10-12, 15:17
Hit the track a few minutes ago ans saw (2) BSW, (1) WSW and (1) ASW.

Raider1206
02-11-12, 02:23
Dated a girl on fig yesterday that usually works lbb and she sai the cops are coming down hard on the girls rite now because a lot of under age girls are working lbb. She said they are doing stings in the swap meet parking lot between swap meet and the market. Be careful out there guys

LikeTheNipples
02-19-12, 19:43
I cruised LBB last night between 9pm and 10pm and when I started I saw a few girls scattered around. But I saw a really big group of people between the fashion center and the super market. So I stuck around to check things out. The group started walking up and down LBB and LE was cruising really slow down the street as well. After that no girls to be seen anywhere. They also had some kind of show at the new Shoe store. I think there was Aztec dancing or something close to it. By the way there was a girl carrying a profesional video camera, so whatever these walks are about they must be very significant because they are recording them.

Anybody else see all the action on Sat night?

I also cruised today and saw maybe 3 BSW, but I when I came back around I didn't see them again. I cruised for a while and didn't see any more girls. So I couldn't confirm if they were SW's or not. They were in regular jeans and not really atracting too much attention.

LikeTheNipples
02-26-12, 19:33
So Thursday night I'm cruising down lbb and saw a HSW North of Imperial. At first she looked regular, I didn't think she was working. But I'd figure since it's so dry I'd see what she was up to. So I pick her up and start talking to her. This girl was drunk! And from what I was able to kinda tell she gets drunk a lot to do this kind of work. She wasn't bad looking, but did have a bit of a belly. I ended up giving her a ride home instead of doing anything with her. Her rate started at 80 then went to 120 then went to 1 bill. She seemed incoherent. And would sometimes be like whatever and then kinda forget again. I'm not sure if she was just drunk or if she was on something. When I finally got her to her house she asked "are you going to do me?" I didn't feel confortable enough so I asked her to give me her number and that maybe we could get together some other time. She got mad at me for not wanting to do her and took off. I just didn't feel confortable enough being in the state that she was in. Anybody else see this girl? She said she has been doing this for about 3 weeks. She's 24yrs old and is about 5' with some border line B-C cups. She also said she had 2 kids. Said she has a regular 9-5 job. So she might be out in the evening hours.

Saturday night I cruised by and found a BSW sitting on the bus stop at the corner of lbb and Artesia. She wasn't dressed to impress. Just some shorts and a sweater. I aked if she needed a ride and she said no that somebody was going to pick her up and that her purse had just been stolen by 2 guys on bikes. So I cruised and then came back around to talk a little more with her. After I got her to come into my car I found out she was working. Nice girl, told me her name was Sarah and her 19th bday is in April. She said she had been picked up on fig and taken to lbb by some guy. She said he was taking her to his house, but she didn't want to go. When they got there she just took off on him. She offered BJ for 80. I told her that's too high. Went down to 60. She wasn't that good looking so I held off. 40 was the magic number and we went to do the deeds. It was BBBJ, but ended up not being that good. No CIM. She did have a cool attitude. Not much else to report. I saw another BSW before her by the fashion center, but when I came back around she had already been picked up.

Member #4870
03-04-12, 14:20
I know that tracks are sometimes "hit and miss" but LBB has not anything recently.

And it's been a good couple of weeks already.

Raider1206
03-04-12, 18:41
I know that tracks are sometimes "hit and miss" but LBB has not anything recently.

And it's been a good couple of weeks already.I did a run earlier this week and they are out there but say around 2-3 in the afternoon. Not many kinda scattered around I saw a couple by the swap meet and then empty until about the hub then there was a few more done to greenwood

LikeTheNipples
03-04-12, 20:56
I cruised down LBB on Sat around 3-4pm counted a total of 9 girls from the 105 to the 91. Nothing worth stopping for.

I cruised today around the same time and counted a total of 6 girls throughout the same area.

I agree with you Mazda I've cruised down LBB a few times through out the week and sometimes there is nothing. And the ones I saw Sat and Sun weren't worth it.

There's no quality anymore or quantity.

The weird thing is I didn't see LE anywhere both days.

LikeTheNipples
03-05-12, 20:41
So I decided to take a stroll down LBB for a second pass around 10pm maybe 11pm. Not sure on the exact time.

The night shift is completely dead! LOL I don't have time to try your shift Raider, but sounds really tempting since the girls seem to be out at that time during the week.

I did find a WSW South of the 91. Wanted 50 for a CBJ I ended up giving her 40. She looked in her mid to late 20's but had a really good body. She's not a local, but she did say she was going to be here for a few weeks. She had a nice ass and some DD bolt-ons.

If you want to look for her she was on Scott and LBB when I picked her up.

JonathonJammer
03-11-12, 16:28
I roll LBB usually between the hours of 3-6 depending on what I'm doing out that way. So of course I always keep my eye open for any talent out but lately I haven't seen anything let alone anyone to write home about! Where is all the action gone. Am I going at the wrong time or what? Any intel would be appreciated. Pm if you prefer!

ChrisPoontang
03-12-12, 03:49
I was on PCH tonight to pick up a friend. I got there around 8pm and didn't see any girls working. I picked up by friend in downtown LB and told him I wanted to stop by the Rally Burger on Cherry and PCH since there are not many Rally Burgers in the LA area. He bought the story. As soon I turn right onto PCH from Atlantic Ave I started seeing working girls. Saw about 4 on the way to Rally Burger.

Got my burger and then took PCH north to the 710. Saw a few more hookers. I was dying! If my friend wasnt in the car I would have been boned at least one of them.

Near the VIP records on PCH I saw two girls. One older blonde small BBW walking with a younger then Latina / White girl. I wanted the younger girl bad. She was super cute. They were both working so I will have to come back to Long Beach again soon. Anyone know which girls I'm talking about? If you have the younger girls digits let me know.

FunTrust
03-13-12, 10:24
I was on PCH tonight to pick up a friend. I got there around 8pm and didn't see any girls working. I picked up by friend in downtown LB and told him I wanted to stop by the Rally Burger on Cherry and PCH since there are not many Rally Burgers in the LA area. He bought the story. As soon I turn right onto PCH from Atlantic Ave I started seeing working girls. Saw about 4 on the way to Rally Burger.

Got my burger and then took PCH north to the 710. Saw a few more hookers. I was dying! If my friend wasnt in the car I would have been boned at least one of them.

Near the VIP records on PCH I saw two girls. One older blonde small BBW walking with a younger then Latina / White girl. I wanted the younger girl bad. She was super cute. They were both working so I will have to come back to Long Beach again soon. Anyone know which girls I'm talking about? If you have the younger girls digits let me know.I to occasionally visit the Rally for lunch. Occasionally girls in the area, but looked a little rough. One total crackhead at really asking for a dollar for food. I usually give it to them, but didn't even think of asking for any action. Probably a 20 for it all. Just providing info. Not fresh meat at all, but it may be tasty to some of you.

Rabbit88
03-14-12, 15:53
Hey fellas I have been gone for a while. I was having computer problems but I'm back! This is old news but I finally banged sugar about a month ago. Service was ok but her body is banging! Incredible tits and ass! She was real cool and I had a good time with her. I managed to get her digits but I have yet to repeat because I have not had any time. If anyone is interested PM me. She is worth the try

Area56
03-14-12, 19:12
Welcome back! I'm in Long beach so I'd like her info thanks!

Mw Jrp
03-19-12, 17:45
This is closer for me than the LBB track so I rolled last night and today. Plenty of LE last night after midnight; lots! But a few girls for sure. I saw a nice 25-30yo WSW but she went with someone else. The second best was with a black pimp and when I rolled up on them, hoping he'd go the other way, he ordered the girl into a store / market so I guess they sized me for LE.

Today around noon it was difficult to pick any SW's out, from all the citizen traffic, but I found Tina and she hoped in for a ride. She is 45yo 5'8" medium build, blonde, large C / D's with a little sag, and cute 20 years ago, but I had a good feeling about her and she provede me right again. Tina agreed to H&H. 40 at my room and gently and expertly storked me all the way there. I tipped her for great oral and tight sex.

In the room she washed up, got down to her birthday suit and provided some LFK and a lot of BBBJ; about 30 minutes, bringing me to the edge several times and then I let it settle down. Tina BLS and did some great rimming and prostate stimulation. I love when they do that and have 8 or 10 around the country that will. It gets my precum flowing and I invite them to suck it up.

Finally, I was ready for CFS CG; she climbed on and gently rocked, very slowly bounced (I don't like this position hard) , and Tina did it just right with pussy clenching throughout the position. Then I had her lay back for a mish finish. She actually clamped down too hard, so I had her back off a little and busted a really hard nut. She has a very tight clench; the giner is older but the muscle control is exceptional.

Tina gave me digits and asked me to share with seniors in good standing. If you want a BBBJ for midwest prices pm me. She is not a spring chicken, but she is sweet, kind, cooperative, and very skilled. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Area56
03-19-12, 20:15
Today around noon it was difficult to pick any SW's out, from all the citizen traffic, but I found Tina and she hoped in for a ride. She is 45yo 5'8" medium build, blonde, large C / D's with a little sag, and cute 20 years ago, but I had a good feeling about her and she provede me right again. Tina agreed to H&H. 40 at my room and gently and expertly storked me all the way there. I tipped her for great oral and tight sex.That's the problem with this area, there is so much citizen traffic and some non working girls dress like working girls, so I never really know. Good to know there are good honest working girls there though.

Mw Jrp
03-20-12, 03:15
Citizen traffic was gone at this time and all I had to do is dodge LE and they were light and hanging towards the 710, so the girls were at the west end (I think it is). And there was Nikki a 24yo, cuter than cute gal, blondish hair. 5'7" thicker, with a black gals booty walking along. So I circled and over she came, hoped in, passed checks and agreed to. 60 H&H. I forgot to ask whether BJ was BBBJ, and all was covered with her. She is about 5 months pregnant. Where I come from all BJ's are BBBJ's.

Anyway she has a very long lipped giner, long thin lips. They probably stretched 3" across, and I love that. It looked so damn yummy, but she does not kiss, and no DATY. I need to cover these details with the Calif gals up front from now on. So, she sucked away and finally got me hard enough to enter that oh so darling cvnt of her's, and it felt good (don't they all?) ; but I couldn't nut. I think bumping up against that kid threw me off. So, I had her finish me CBJ. Not what I had hoped for from one as cute as Nikki, but I see from So Cal reports, all too common around town; that is covered everything.

She gave me digits and agreed to sharing them, but as I was dropping her at her room, she changed her mind and said don't share. She was a bit nervous during most of the session, but seemed to clam down. And her tension was not from drugs, I believe it was do to her infrequent SWing, as she so claimed. NTL, I am convinced there are many SW's along PCH. I also spotted 2 or 3 after dropping Nikki.

Too bad, Nikki's performance and skills didn't match Tina's from this afternoon. Be safe and good hunting. MW

JNimble
03-20-12, 10:05
&8203; Cruised Imperial / Main, Avalon, & Central yesterday around 1 pm and saw just a few BSWs but nothing worth stopping for. Others have said it's hit or miss now. Later, about 7:30 pm, I decided to check out the LBB stroll. It was pretty dead, but I spotted a BSW "lurking" in the shadows just north of Compton. She was in an alley in the shadows so I barely saw her. I looped around and she hopped in.

Not being from around here, I considered her suggestion to park in a fast food place at the back of the lot. When I pulled in and spotted the sherrif car, I decided she may be wrong. We went instead to a notel on Compton that had a. 25 short-stay rate. Nothing to write home about and I'd be downright scared to actually sleep there, but for a little fun it was perfect.

&8203; Kennesy was about 20 and seemed very sweet. She had a tight body. Blond highlights, and a great rack but I noticed huge tats on her back and everywhere else. Why do the LA girls do that? Anyway, I was just in the mood for a CBJ after a long day and she provided excellent service for. 4. I added a. 1 tip for her great attitude. No digits.

Stay safe,

Jack

Area56
03-20-12, 16:36
What time was this?

Mw Jrp
03-20-12, 17:17
What time was this?It's in the header 10:40p; then after the drop around 11:45p there was an attractive blonde at MLK or Atlantic. From afar she looked hot, but I'm guessing she was not; more like 40yo+. Of course, I'm into youthful pussy and I know many prefer aged coochie with experience and valued techniques.

Also I went to the real LBB track, today, and saw about 10 out, on and up and down roll with frequent circling to check out talent. Talk about it taking time to circle especially the northern section and no shortage of citizens, maybe a few less than PCH, but with the gilrs dressing down, it is more difficult to spot them out. There were 3 BSW's who waved and shouted hello. These 3 were obvious and dressed like hookers. The quiet one almost got me to circle, she was 20ish, lean, skimpy halter top, really very fine; and all 3 had short shorts.

Also south of the 91 were 2, both BSW's. 1 blonde was built with large D's and a small waste. The other was light to medium dark 25ish, short, black hair. The others weren't my cup of tea, er pussy. This was a 12:30p to 1:45p roll. FYI, MW

The Tall Man
03-20-12, 23:40
&8203; and a great rack but I noticed huge tats on her back and everywhere else. Why do the LA girls do that?

Stay safe,

JackJack, For the life of me I never will understand why the hell even very good looking gals get tats at all, I have seen some really good looking gals with many tats that for me it is a turn off.

The Tall Man

JNimble
03-21-12, 01:01
Hooked up with Tina from Mw Jrp (Thanks, J!) and agree with his report completely. She's got a lot of milage on her and I'd say she's in her 50's rather than 40's, but she certainly made up for it with her enthusiam. I opted for a cheap hotel room. $15 and a BJ. She claims she enjoys performing them and it actuallyy seemed like she did. Why can't more women feel that way?

To sum it up, not a looker but a solid performer. I'll pass her numbers along to established members.

Jack

Mw Jrp
03-21-12, 03:27
Not as many out this eve. I spotted Nikki walking along PCH. Not sure if she was working as I saw her again about 25 minutes later with a dinner sack, just like she claimed she was heading when I scooped her last night. But last night she never got food. She could have had my nut (lots of protein in that) but she insists on condom everything and no FIV, just rub the clit.

Anyway, LuLu was the older blonde I mentioned last night. As I expected the closer she got to my car the more she aged. Like Tina she is older. 50+. LuLu agreed to H&H. 40 in my room. But once there she said she would not undress, and for the fuck she'd drop her tights. Well she removed her dentures and went to work with a very skilled, slobbery, BBBJ; oh after a thorough inspection to be sure I had no STD.

She spent about 25 minutes sucking me off, and finally admitted she could not have sex; something about scar tissue around the opening and it will tear even with my tiny dick, or at least cause pain. So, her BBBJ was exceptional enough I let her finish me off that way. So I got BBBJTCCIMWS; and boy did she stay on it and lapped up every single drop. Then she washed me off with soap and water; and claimed she started years ago at the Mustang Ranch.

Well, now she's sucking dick off PCH, but she has seen better days, at least her oral skills have not diminished. So far Tina is the best SP I have found. I missed a couple SW's on PCH trying to turn around; and then there were a couple veteran BSW's that just wouldn't do it for me. I did not bother to ask LuLu for digits.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

ChrisPoontang
03-21-12, 03:44
Not as many out this eve. I spotted Nikki walking along PCH. Not sure if she was working as I saw her again about 25 minutes later with a dinner sack, just like she claimed she was heading when I scooped her last night. But last night she never got food. She could have had my nut (lots of protein in that) but she insists on condom everything and no FIV, just rub the clit.

Anyway, LuLu was the older blonde I mentioned last night. As I expected the closer she got to my car the more she aged. Like Tina she is older. 50+. LuLu agreed to H&H. 40 in my room. But once there she said she would not undress, and for the fuck she'd drop her tights. Well she removed her dentures and went to work with a very skilled, slobbery, BBBJ; oh after a thorough inspection to be sure I had no STD.

She spent about 25 minutes sucking me off, and finally admitted she could not have sex; something about scar tissue around the opening and it will tear even with my tiny dick, or at least cause pain. So, her BBBJ was exceptional enough I let her finish me off that way. So I got BBBJTCCIMWS; and boy did she stay on it and lapped up every single drop. Then she washed me off with soap and water; and claimed she started years ago at the Mustang Ranch.

Well, now she's sucking dick off PCH, but she has seen better days, at least her oral skills have not diminished. So far Tina is the best SP I have found. I missed a couple SW's on PCH trying to turn around; and then there were a couple veteran BSW's that just wouldn't do it for me. I did not bother to ask LuLu for digits.

Be safe and good hunting. MWHas lulu been working PCH for years and years? When you mentioned she checks for STDs it reminded me of a crazy blonde that used to live in the hotel on PCH across from VIP Records. She was a complete nut job and was rumored to have been a snitch for the cops. I tried her out once and she gave me a very very through inspection. At one point in the inspection she licked the head of my cock like a lollipop. She then said she tasted a little bit of salt which meant that I was dehydrated and needed to take in more fluids.

I was sitting there in her crappy hotel room with my pants around my ankles thinking WTF am I doing here!

My little head got the best of me and I ended up staying and getting lame head and really bad doggie style. Her pussy was not the least bit pleasant.

If its the same girl then be glad she sparred you the agony of entering her worn out womb.

I'll be back in Long Beach this weekend to test out PCH again. At one time (8 or so years ago) PCH was amazing. There was new pussy out all the time. One of my ATF was a girl named Massachusetts. Young, thin girl with long brunette hair. Man those where the days.

PussyLover26
03-24-12, 00:11
Hey fellow monger long beach blvd was poppin today around 3; 30 to 4 saw this real cute light skinned black street walker with red hair and a pink dress across the street from the gas company did anyone see her and if so do anyone know who she is. Tryed to turn around to pick her up but it was so much traffic that by the time I could bust a you someone had already swooped her up. Please any info I must bang this one she looks to good

Rollroll
03-26-12, 21:21
Today I took a cruise down LbB today just to see if there was anything to glance at. Since I can't really participate because of financial reasons. Anyway, it was from 5:00 to about 5:45 cruised up from the 710 down to the 105 and back. Only saw one BSW out and that was it but she was pretty cute. Tight black jeans and high heels, but I counted 6 "one time" rolling around and 3 of them had people pulled over.

The Tall Man
04-01-12, 11:58
Just the same old BSW (counted about 7) out and about, nothing interesting at all, waste of time, went to AMP and got serviced by a big natural breasted 30 year old Korean who let me rough handle those titties as I was pounding her hairy snatch, a great time!

SirKnight7
04-02-12, 02:27
Just the same old BSW (counted about 7) out and about, nothing interesting at all, waste of time, went to AMP and got serviced by a big natural breasted 30 year old Korean who let me rough handle those titties as I was pounding her hairy snatch, a great time!Can we have subsequent location data including $ so a fellow monger can die with a smile on his face

Jp2007
04-05-12, 01:22
I was pounding her hairy snatch, a great time![/QUOTE]Why the hairy snatch? I never understood that? Shave that thing!

King310
04-05-12, 23:24
LBB was dead on 4/2 from 1-4pm. I was cruising up and down LBB and saw maybe 2-3 BSW during that time. None worth picking up.

Same story on 4/4 from 4:30-5:10 or so.

Where are the SW at? If not off LBB then where?

PM only. Thanks

LE Watcher
04-12-12, 21:09
Decided to run down PCH around midnight last night to see what was out. Nada. Zilch. Not even a troll.

LikeTheNipples
04-17-12, 17:24
I cruised between 7pm and 8pm and saw a few girls out. I wasn't prepared to see any girls so I didn't stop for any, but there were some nice looking girls out last night. Maybe it was the hotter temp that brought them out. It had been a while since I had cruised down lbb but from what I saw yesterday I might start up again.

Member #4870
04-18-12, 02:17
LBB track been picking up lately.

Being seeing same girls near painter ave (next to the gas co.)

Saw a chunky latina here iwth a purple dress.

She did not look too bad but left the tracks cause pimps were bothering her.

This track is on the up and up again.

LikeTheNipples
04-18-12, 17:22
LBB track been picking up lately.

Being seeing same girls near painter ave (next to the gas co.)

Saw a chunky latina here iwth a purple dress.

She did not look too bad but left the tracks cause pimps were bothering her.

This track is on the up and up again.Hey Mazda I've seen a few girls too, but not really good looking ones lately. Maybe that's a sign that slowly the better looking ones will slowly come back too.

What kind of quality have you been seeing?

FunTrust
04-20-12, 10:37
Saw a hot BSW working on Atlantic near the motels near Alondra (?) , near Popyies. Occasionally seen a sighting between 12-2pm, but never more then one SW. Not a track, but occasionally free lancers. Its fun driving past the school, wonder which ones will be working in 5 years.

PussyLover26
04-21-12, 11:46
Mand did I drive by lbb coming from work seen 2 nice BSW buy McDonald's on rosecrans one had blind hair and the other had black both petite wearing skirts 1 black and 1 burgundy very nice I was I the turning lane when they crosses the street by the time I could swoop back around the corner they were gone did anyone else see them yesterday.

LikeTheNipples
04-24-12, 16:46
I found this girl a while back. Great ass and great tits! The thing is I found her close to Pacific and Florence way over in HP. Be carefull in that area at night! At night it's tranny-ville, but during the day I've actually found a few real girls walking that area.

This girl has a great attitude doesn't rush at all. Everything is covered though. Nice firm ass and firm titties. I think she's either 20 or 21, don't remember.

If you don't mind driving a little further north from LBB you should find her during the day.

MarioBross
04-25-12, 12:32
I found this girl a while back. Great ass and great tits! The thing is I found her close to Pacific and Florence way over in HP. Be carefull in that area at night! At night it's tranny-ville, but during the day I've actually found a few real girls walking that area.

This girl has a great attitude doesn't rush at all. Everything is covered though. Nice firm ass and firm titties. I think she's either 20 or 21, don't remember.

If you don't mind driving a little further north from LBB you should find her during the day.Great find man! You are a lucky bastard, LOL.

Chambon68
04-26-12, 02:22

If you don't mind driving a little further north from LBB you should find her during the day.Is that a BSW or dark skin LSW? Either way, nice find.

Chambon68
05-16-12, 03:00
Still not the best selection, but I'm starting to see more SWs.

I particularly enjoyed watching this petite BSW. Saw her by the hotel near the BBQ place,

Then going around Bullis to a couple blocks north of the bank and back to where

She started. Noticed 3 cars pulling over for her but she was pretty much on the phone

And ignoring everybody. Hope she is not a decoy.

I'll probably dream about those white shorts.

LikeTheNipples
05-17-12, 16:09
Is that a BSW or dark skin LSW? Either way, nice find.Sorry I hadn't answered your question I hadn't noticed it. Yeah she's a BSW. Really sweet and accomodating. 18 yrs old and really tight and firm body. I didn't remember her age exactly but I'm sure now she is 18 and new to the whole thing.

Mr Watts
05-17-12, 17:56

I particularly enjoyed watching this petite BSW. Saw her by the hotel near the BBQ place,

She started. Noticed 3 cars pulling over for her but she was pretty much on the phone

I'll probably dream about those white shorts.I've had her before. Is her name Q?

Mr Watts
05-17-12, 18:04
Crazy night on the stroll. Went down LBB around 11:00 last night. Hopped Off the 91 and headed South. On Greenleaf, ran into a tranny, so beware. So I kept driving. Right past the motels, I see 3 BSW and try to pick one up, but they all ran. 95% of the time I can't pick up nobody. Because I'm black and I drive a nice car. So I made a right at the next corner to go back around and out of nowhere, LE stopped me. He asked me if I had warrants, I said no, and he left, WTF? I continued to monger and saw a short, thick BSW around KFC, so I made a U-Turn to get her, and she ran too. While driving though, I came upon a WSW. She started walking away too, but I told her "hey, its me!" And that shit worked. She had a suspicious look on her face, but she still got in. Took her on Bradfield and she gave me a nice CBJ. Lasted for about 5 mins. Total damage was $15, she asked for $25 but I told her thats all I had. Her name's Cristine and I got the digits if anybody want them

PussyLover26
05-18-12, 10:05
Crazy night on the stroll. Went down LBB around 11:00 last night. Hopped Off the 91 and headed South. On Greenleaf, ran into a tranny, so beware. So I kept driving. Right past the motels, I see 3 BSW and try to pick one up, but they all ran. 95% of the time I can't pick up nobody. Because I'm black and I drive a nice car. So I made a right at the next corner to go back around and out of nowhere, LE stopped me. He asked me if I had warrants, I said no, and he left, WTF? I continued to monger and saw a short, thick BSW around KFC, so I made a U-Turn to get her, and she ran too. While driving though, I came upon a WSW. She started walking away too, but I told her "hey, its me!" And that shit worked. She had a suspicious look on her face, but she still got in. Took her on Bradfield and she gave me a nice CBJ. Lasted for about 5 mins. Total damage was $15, she asked for $25 but I told her thats all I had. Her name's Cristine and I got the digits if anybody want themMan I'm having the same problem is it realy because we drive nice cars and are black everyone I try to pick up just walks away I thought maybe I looked like Le or something and pm me with the digits please.

PussyLover26
05-18-12, 10:08
Went through lbb this morning SW very scarce and no le in site ran into a total of 3 SW 2 blacks 1 white and chunky by micki on alondra took a few pics of one by BofA will post when I get to my computer.

Be safe and happy hunting my friends.

FunTrust
05-19-12, 03:18
Man I'm having the same problem is it realy because we drive nice cars and are black everyone I try to pick up just walks away I thought maybe I looked like Le or something and pm me with the digits please.Like the song says, it hard out there if they think your a pimp.

Couldn't resist, on to Jack D's # 6. Drinking to forget I am an old white guy, so I feel for you my brothers. The Ho; s love me now, but in olden days they all thought I was LEO.

Asiandom81
05-24-12, 17:22
What is her digit?

You have pix?

Crazy night on the stroll. Went down LBB around 11:00 last night. Hopped Off the 91 and headed South. On Greenleaf, ran into a tranny, so beware. So I kept driving. Right past the motels, I see 3 BSW and try to pick one up, but they all ran. 95% of the time I can't pick up nobody. Because I'm black and I drive a nice car. So I made a right at the next corner to go back around and out of nowhere, LE stopped me. He asked me if I had warrants, I said no, and he left, WTF? I continued to monger and saw a short, thick BSW around KFC, so I made a U-Turn to get her, and she ran too. While driving though, I came upon a WSW. She started walking away too, but I told her "hey, its me!" And that shit worked. She had a suspicious look on her face, but she still got in. Took her on Bradfield and she gave me a nice CBJ. Lasted for about 5 mins. Total damage was $15, she asked for $25 but I told her thats all I had. Her name's Cristine and I got the digits if anybody want them

Quality Junk
05-28-12, 18:59
Just driving through the neighborhood on LBB this past Saturday between 6 and 6:30 PM, must of seen around half dozen real fine BSW, all were under 25, all thin and showing them legs, all dress to impress. Too bad I was riding with my SO to a birthday party, otherwise I'd turned around.

Happy mongering.

Jack Romas
05-30-12, 23:43
First time cruising these streets, it is on my way to and from work. Did not see much around 2-3 SW at 6ish. LBB between 91 and 105 are the spots right?

NippleChips
06-01-12, 08:53
Went down LBB by Alondra and ran into Tori walking with her thick friend. She is a nice little spinner about 5'3, 110 lbs. Cute face and nice body. End up with and very nice CG, K9, Mish, and ended with BBBJCIM. Total damage was 40. Got her Digits and left with a smile.

dmsr4lady
06-01-12, 20:39
Pussy and Mr. Watts,

I have the same problem, I drive a nice car and I am clean cut so the girls usually think that I am a cop. So it is either one of the following two: 1) they thing that you are a cop or 2) they think that you are a pimp.

Man I'm having the same problem is it realy because we drive nice cars and are black everyone I try to pick up just walks away I thought maybe I looked like Le or something and pm me with the digits please.

Baldy Cruiser
06-02-12, 12:26
This one was strutting her stuff yesterday, just south of the shopping center across from Bof A.

Big Beautiful Ass on her. Someone scooped her up before I could get more pics. I think she was a latin black mix. Looked like that ass could take a pounding.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Raider1206
06-02-12, 22:11
This one was strutting her stuff yesterday, just south of the shopping center across from Bof A.

Big Beautiful Ass on her. Someone scooped her up before I could get more pics. I think she was a latin black mix. Looked like that ass could take a pounding.

Baldy Cruiser.Damn that is a nice ass. I've done a few trip down lbb and come up empty lately. I been having luck on fig early morning and western

NippleChips
06-04-12, 09:25
Ran across her on lbb by the car wash walking with 2 others. She was the cutest (but not too bright I learned after asking for cimws, her ditzy response was "umm. Swallow what?" LOL). She gave a nice CBJ 40 and offered FS for 10 more. She is a newbie apparently. She said her 19th birthday was in a week so she was trying to have a nice bday. I rod her there's some Friends of mine that would love to help with that. She didn't have enough to party her phone bill so her phone got turned off, but she gave me her roommates # to give out to ask for her. Senior members hmu for the digits.

PussyLover26
06-06-12, 20:02
All mongers stay away from lbb today and tonight le is very hot they are staging over on lbb and Palmer near the fire house there doing check points and stopping everything in sight I repeat stay away I jut rolled through there and got stopped for a simple check Be safe and happy lingering my friends just somewhere else today and go kings.

Bj Hunter
06-10-12, 20:45
Took a detour on the way home Sat nite at around 2am. Just one skinny BSW. Felt odd for a sat so I just left.

BJH

Porno Frank
06-12-12, 04:58
Jun 11 Monday.

I took a cruise to los angeles. About 545pm drove up alondra all the way up close to the 105. There was a few street walkers on the strip. Saw a few on the corner where the KFC chicken joint is and across the street saw one girl in the parking lot by the boa. Saw a cutie going to the Compton swap-meet. North past the swapmeet. I saw the stormtroopers patrolling the area.

NippleChips
06-16-12, 10:18
Ran into ASW Chop today. She is so chill and down to earth. Didn't partake but did manage to grab a number.

RoadWarrior615
06-16-12, 11:48
Pussy and Mr. Watts,

I have the same problem, I drive a nice car and I am clean cut so the girls usually think that I am a cop. So it is either one of the following two: 1) they thing that you are a cop or 2) they think that you are a pimp.Same too. I had to dumb myself down to pickup girls. Diff wore out clothes, took my glasses off, urban hat on. Works

RoadWarrior615
06-16-12, 11:50
Do the girls really be on their cell phone? Sometimes when I see girls on their cell phone I'm a little weary of stopping because it means they are probably not a SW?

I'll probably dream about those white shorts.

Mphelper909
06-16-12, 12:38
Ran into ASW Chop today. She is so chill and down to earth. Didn't partake but did manage to grab a number.Http://theeroticarchive.com/oU1ab6kPqF/

Is this Chop Chop it looks like her.

Chop Chop has been around for at lease 10 years.

I remember when she was 40 pounds overweight.

NippleChips
06-16-12, 18:28
Http://theeroticarchive.com/oU1ab6kPqF/

Is this Chop Chop it looks like her.

Chop Chop has been around for at lease 10 years.

I remember when she was 40 pounds overweight.Yup thats her. I originally met her when I first started doing this. Jeez. 10 years. Has it been that long? (sigh, that's the first time I realize that. I'm getting old. Sigh.

Member #4870
06-17-12, 13:04
Last I heard she was out of state in Washington State. She was touring all over the pacific northwest is what she said.

Anyone remember a fine ass dime piece who used to go by the name "mamacita?" she was a latina spinner but fine as can be and was normally on the Lbb track with chop and crew of girls.

Anyone remember this dime piece?

Good to see Chop back on the track

NippleChips
06-18-12, 06:46
Last I heard she was out of state in Washington State. She was touring all over the pacific northwest is what she said.

Anyone remember a fine ass dime piece who used to go by the name "mamacita?" she was a latina spinner but fine as can be and was normally on the Lbb track with chop and crew of girls.

Anyone remember this dime piece?

Good to see Chop back on the trackYeah, I remember her. I actually saw her on fig about a month ago. She said she doesn't really do this anymore on the track so I'm assuming she escorts or something. She was with the think (kinda fat latina).

ChrisButts
06-18-12, 08:53

Baldy Cruiser.That's what I like to see on the streets!

I would've grabbed some coffee and some donuts and had a stakeout for that ass.

I have to make a trip to Cali. The streets are dry where I'm at (Phoenix, AZ). It's to damn hot to be SW'ing

Richrod
06-18-12, 14:53
So I was cruising this past Friday around 8 pm on long beach blvd, I seen this nice ass pop out of the alley right before rosecrans, so I made a U-turn she was gone. Finally 30 minutes later I seen her again I talked to her she goes by the name of diamond she's light skin black chick I think she's mixed with a little of latina, if not she has some now LOL. Anyways she quoted 80 for FS so I got a motel better a lot safer paid $25 for the hour she looked real hot nice attitude. As I pulled out my johnson so told me that was big so be easy on me. So she puts the rubber on get a CBJ first not to bad she lays down spread eagle I stick my sausage in her man that shit was tight I was pounding that shit she couldn't take it so I turned her around doggy style then she finished me off with a CBJ overall pretty good. I did get her number though senior members, I looking for a hot latina or phillpina lets trade.

Badly hit me up you have to try this.

NippleChips
06-19-12, 11:08
OMG! I don't even know what to say about this experience. Greatest day ever! Google her. That is all.

Icecool2
06-19-12, 20:48
OMG! I don't even know what to say about this experience. Greatest day ever! Google her. That is all.Damn, you for real? That's amazing. LBB and Alondra? And what was the damage?

Not even going to ask you for info on this one, LOL. For real, I think it would be funner (I know that's not a word. LOL) , more interesting and fun to run into her myself.

Wow. Congrats.

Marlowe
06-20-12, 15:37
Damn, you for real? That's amazing. LBB and Alondra? And what was the damage?

Not even going to ask you for info on this one, LOL. For real, I think it would be funner (I know that's not a word. LOL) , more interesting and fun to run into her myself.

Wow. Congrats.I think I would be more likely to believe that he hit a Porsche Carrera in his car while trolling, LOL. Maybe a girl that looked like her and was pulling his leg? Of course, if the porn industry has hit such hard times, and you happen to see Nyomi Banxx or Diamond Jackson on either LBB or FIG, please let me know immediately.

NippleChips
06-20-12, 19:46
I think I would be more likely to believe that he hit a Porsche Carrera in his car while trolling, LOL. Maybe a girl that looked like her and was pulling his leg? Of course, if the porn industry has hit such hard times, and you happen to see Nyomi Banxx or Diamond Jackson on either LBB or FIG, please let me know immediately.Kinda hurt that you doubt me to be quite honest. LOL. But to all the non-believers her's a pic. Look up one of her movies and do a comparison for yourself.

That's the way the cookie crumpled.

Raider1206
06-20-12, 23:28
Kinda hurt that you doubt me to be quite honest. LOL. But to all the non-believers her's a pic. Look up one of her movies and do a comparison for yourself.

That's the way the cookie crumpled.Nice job and lucky find I've been searching that track and it's dead. Keep up the good work

Joe Black
06-20-12, 23:46
Thats is some crazy find.

Do you have any videos.

Give us some info.

Joe Black.

OMG! I don't even know what to say about this experience. Greatest day ever! Google her. That is all.

Livinitup
06-21-12, 00:56
Kinda hurt that you doubt me to be quite honest. LOL. But to all the non-believers her's a pic. Look up one of her movies and do a comparison for yourself.

That's the way the cookie crumpled.NippleChips maybe relatively new on this forum, but he ain't no newbie. I know him from other boards. And this guy is the real deal. If he says he picked up Porche Carrera, believe me he did.

We are lucky to have him on board.

NippleChips keep posting your finds my friend!

Marlowe
06-21-12, 01:41

That's the way the cookie crumpled.Dude, I was making a joke. I realize that some people don't get sarcasm, but you are awfully thin skinned about this. I do wonder why she is wearing the same earrings in your pic as in the movie. Maybe she has really hit hard times. Still if you do see Nyomi or Diamond, would you please let me know ASAP.

ChrisButts
06-22-12, 19:16

That's the way the cookie crumpled.Can we get some details?

She's one of my favorite porn stars.

Come on, man. Was that p*ssy good as it looks?

HoorHey
06-22-12, 19:56

That's the way the cookie crumpled.Holy crap. That really is her!

Hadez
06-23-12, 18:34
I have met a few girls from the "industry" on LBB. Years ago I met one who advertised on a website now shutdown. Great experience and tried to give her a review like I met over the phone and she flipped out. I thought I left all the "bad details" out cause girls like this do not know what known the walk the street but guess she got angry about something. I was just trying to help send her some buisness but sometimes these girls are crazy about what gets shared. Have seen a guy make a report that made me want to call a girl then she comes on and yells at him. That lady would have had my money had she waited 6 hours to flip out on the dude.

Keep it quiet now unless they tell me to say something.

LikeTheNipples
06-24-12, 17:57
Does anybody know what's going on at the Fashion Center?

I cruised down there around 2pm and it was taped off and they weren't North bound traffice go down LBB.

Icecool2
06-25-12, 03:16
Drove around LBB and alondra last night. Two BSW, and one thick BSW, nothing else. Not much to write home about, so I left.

Is there more SW in the day time or it just depends?

Baldy Cruiser
06-25-12, 23:53
These two looked liked twins strolling about around 4 pm today. A threesome with them sounds like fun! LOL.

BALDY CRUISER :)

LikeTheNipples
06-26-12, 20:31
I cruised down LBB and saw a few ok looking girls. The rest of the pics I took came out blurry.

This is the best one I took and it's not even that great.

Mphelper909
06-27-12, 02:19
I few years back there was an East Indian girl working on LBB!

I think her family owned a motel and she was a sex freak.

I was told to call the family hotel to meet her.

The Indian guy sound pissed saying she was gone.

I forgot her name and the Notel name.

Manuel453
06-29-12, 06:06
She might be on backpage right now just look in because I have her and Angel cummings numbers. Although I need to see her just to be sure I'm dealing with Porsha Carrera and not some fake fat backpage *****.

NippleChips
06-29-12, 06:47
I few years back there was an East Indian girl working on LBB!

I think her family owned a motel and she was a sex freak.

I was told to call the family hotel to meet her.

The Indian guy sound pissed saying she was gone.

I forgot her name and the Notel name.I think I know who your talking about. Did she have a mole just above the right side of her lip? She was a trooper. LOL. You are right on the freak part. LOL. She used to give some awesome BJ's and would try to do DT and fail. LOL. She would kindly request "I can go deeper, but you have to hold my head down and thrust down my throat." O. O. I used to think she was being sarcastic until one day I tried it and she was so proud of herself. LOL. Cute little thing. I saw her walking on LBB recently tho (not working, she was with some other girls walking to the store). She got fat.

SeanTime53
06-29-12, 09:25
Can we get some details?

She's one of my favorite porn stars.

Come on, man. Was that p*ssy good as it looks?She's on hx too, very friendly and cool, though I haven't partaken yet

Raider1206
06-29-12, 11:10
I think I know who your talking about. Did she have a mole just above the right side of her lip? She was a trooper. LOL. You are right on the freak part. LOL. She used to give some awesome BJ's and would try to do DT and fail. LOL. She would kindly request "I can go deeper, but you have to hold my head down and thrust down my throat." O. O. I used to think she was being sarcastic until one day I tried it and she was so proud of herself. LOL. Cute little thing. I saw her walking on LBB recently tho (not working, she was with some other girls walking to the store). She got fat.Yea her family owns that no tell I had a tag team BJ one time with her and a big tit BSW. She post on rb and BP now

Lakers02
06-30-12, 13:10
I think I know who your talking about. Did she have a mole just above the right side of her lip? She was a trooper. LOL. You are right on the freak part. LOL. She used to give some awesome BJ's and would try to do DT and fail. LOL. She would kindly request "I can go deeper, but you have to hold my head down and thrust down my throat." O. O. I used to think she was being sarcastic until one day I tried it and she was so proud of herself. LOL. Cute little thing. I saw her walking on LBB recently tho (not working, she was with some other girls walking to the store). She got fat.Did business with this girl a 3 or 4 times in 06-07 when she was still serviceable. Her name was "Indo". Her vagina had almost zero grip to it. I asked her why and she said "Because my boyfriend's black and his dick is HUGE."

Misfit
07-01-12, 07:57
These two looked liked twins strolling about around 4 pm today. A threesome with them sounds like fun! LOL.

Baldy Cruiser.After I saw your pic of the "twins", I got this craving for Doublemint Gum. Great shot.

Misfit

Member #4870
07-02-12, 23:01
Hit the track around 6:00 and nothing really out there.

Saw a few WSW and BSW.

Anyone see bs with jeans and bikini top?

She's a regular on the track but was looking real good tonight.

Anyone have her contact info?

Icecool2
07-06-12, 01:50
Went by the track between 1 pm and 2 pm today. 1 thick BSW, not that attractive, and another more attractive thick BSW by the McDonalds. One slender BSW down

By Rosecrans. Not too many girls at all.

GreatStan
07-09-12, 02:51
Hi everyone. I was going around the track today Sunday at about 5:30, when I saw a BSW with a really short dark gray dress. I saw her by the Coin Laundry place next to all the notels. She is light skinned, with curly hair, not very tall. She has an incredible ass that she has no problem showing. I made a couple of turns to approach her, but she was gone. Does anyone have any info on her? Is she a regular there? I would reaaally like to get her digits to take care of that ass. I'll let you know anyway if I can contact her. She was the best one put there today. Thanks everyone.

NippleChips
07-09-12, 21:50

Baldy Cruiser.I know the one in front. Can't think of her name at the moment. But I do have her digits somewhere in my Ho-a-dex. LOL. I was one of her first ever dates. Enormous ta-ta.

NippleChips
07-09-12, 22:01
Found a good one for you guys today. Her name is Jordan (she's not Latina. She's actually a mixture of a lot of things like Jamaican and indian and some other things that make her so yummy). I got a nice BJ from her about a month ago and she remembered me and flagged me down. I see so many girls I really could not remember her but she had a body that makes me wonder how I could forget her. Smh. She is really bubbly and has a nice personality. She's actually only in town for today and tomorrow. Then she said she is going to Vegas and then FL. So get her while she's hot. BTW. She has braces and pierced nipples. Soo. Yeah. ENJOY! .

Seniors. You know the drill.

And that's the way the cookie crumbled.

Chambon68
07-10-12, 00:57
Checked out the street action from 5:45 to around 6:30, until uncle Leo showed up. I left, but managed to take some pics.

Icecool2
07-10-12, 04:26
Drove LBB track between 3:30 to 4:15 pm or so. Decent, if not great selection. 1 WSW. 2 LSW, and about 6 to 8 BSW. Saw one that was sexy as hell, with glasses on.

But by the time I turned the car around, she was gone. She was wearing Black top with shorts. Barbie, BSW, wanted 40 for CBJ and 80 FS. Passed. None of the other ones were worth picking up.

FunTrust
07-10-12, 10:56
This was a first. 5 min from my work is a chain sandwich shop, in a typical strip mall set up. Walk in and a 30-40 year old black girl, reasonable looking almost like a regular girl looks at me and gives me a big smile for no reason at all. I am old white guy and that usually doesn't happen. I smile back and get my to go order. She is just sitting at a outdoor table sipping a coke, walk by going to my car and gives me another big smile. Now I start thinking, what the hell. Fortunately I am thinking with the big head, as a lot of people from work go there, and very easy to be spotted. A strange black girl getting in my car would not be helpful. The gossip girls would have a field day, and some get drunk at the company Christmas party with spouses. Yikes. Under normal circumstances, I would do her.

Get in my car and drive by her and look hard. A giant smile, a tiny tiny wave only I can see and the look. Damn, what is going on, this is not a SW area, regular street and place, frequented by real people, cops, kids, workers etc.

So drive off. About a half hour later drive by again to check her out. Still there, she sees me and again gives me giant smile and look. Take off. Had the feeling she might have been on a little mdeication, but really don't know.

Go by for a coffee break at 3pm and she is gone.

Here is what I will do for you boys. I will drive by the next few days at lunch. 11:30 to 1:30. If she is there, I will post here on the board and get a sandwich and wait. If you are a senior member PM me I will give you the location. Lets say its 5 min off the 405, between Lakewood and the 710 so you know if you can get there.

I suspect in this area its a local housewife non pro looking for some action, or maybe I really am a handsome man.

Socal420
07-10-12, 13:37
I was just driving this track and I saw a LSW that looked so good in denim skirt and black top.

I circled around and saw a LEO car on the sidewalk.

Right across the street from the swapmeet.

Be careful guys.

GreatStan
07-11-12, 14:37
I finally found the SW with the short black dress. I was driving Mon around the track and saw her with two other BSW at around 5:30. I had to make 2 turns as she was talking on her cellphone. I met her in a side street by the Tire place and we both did LE check. Unfortunately, I was already running late and asked her # to meet up later. She told me her name was Caramel and she told me she is there "24/7", which is BS because I have never seen her at noon time or at night. She is really hot, compared to what I saw around there. Does anyone know her? If anyone is interested I can PM number. I'll try to get her pic next time.

Socal420
07-11-12, 14:40
This was a first. 5 min from my work is a chain sandwich shop, in a typical strip mall set up. Walk in and a 30-40 year old black girl, reasonable looking almost like a regular girl looks at me and gives me a big smile for no reason at all. I am old white guy and that usually doesn't happen. I smile back and get my to go order. She is just sitting at a outdoor table sipping a coke, walk by going to my car and gives me another big smile. Now I start thinking, what the hell. Fortunately I am thinking with the big head, as a lot of people from work go there, and very easy to be spotted. A strange black girl getting in my car would not be helpful. The gossip girls would have a field day, and some get drunk at the company Christmas party with spouses. Yikes. Under normal circumstances, I would do her.

Get in my car and drive by her and look hard. A giant smile, a tiny tiny wave only I can see and the look. Damn, what is going on, this is not a SW area, regular street and place, frequented by real people, cops, kids, workers etc.

So drive off. About a half hour later drive by again to check her out. Still there, she sees me and again gives me giant smile and look. Take off. Had the feeling she might have been on a little mdeication, but really don't know.

Go by for a coffee break at 3pm and she is gone.

Here is what I will do for you boys. I will drive by the next few days at lunch. 11:30 to 1:30. If she is there, I will post here on the board and get a sandwich and wait. If you are a senior member PM me I will give you the location. Lets say its 5 min off the 405, between Lakewood and the 710 so you know if you can get there.

I suspect in this area its a local housewife non pro looking for some action, or maybe I really am a handsome man.Hey was she there again today?

FunTrust
07-13-12, 03:15
Hey was she there again today?No sightings, so I did not post. Guess it was a one and done. I have been doing this a long time, and I think I guessed it right that she was working that day.

Will keep an eye out, next time I will say hello and try and get digits if I can.

There is a Church's chicken on Artesia near Cherry, sometimes at lunch you see BSW's getting some food, but usually their management is with them.

NippleChips
07-14-12, 22:06
Ran into Tori today again. She was leaving town but said she would be back Monday. She is adorable. I have the go ahead to pass her number out to my friends. So. My friends. See anything you like? LOL.

(Ps. I'm making this post short because I'm still on the hunt for more. Hehe.

Drumer Boy
07-16-12, 20:09
When done LB and there was not much going on, did a couple of laps and when I was going to leave I see a spinner BSW walk out of the notell near the 76. Did a couple of spins to make sure she was the real deal and as I was about to scoop her up I see leo 2 cars behind me, needless to say I drove on and leo fallowed me all the way the the 105. I also saw a lot of UC as I was heading out.

Keep it safe

Average John
07-16-12, 20:28
Picked up Kristi near BofA. She's a BSW in her 20's with huge boobs. She only works during the day because she's scared to go at night. .4 for a BJ with her boobs out. Looks 8, performance 7

GreatStan
07-17-12, 14:55
What was going on yesterday? I went around the track at around 6:30 and Uncle LEO was everywhere. There was no action whatsoever. I only saw a BSW sitting on a wall and a guy with a bike was stopped for questioning. Be on the lookout today! I am still in search for Caramel. Be careful out there!

Penn7
07-19-12, 20:01
Ran into Tori today again. She was leaving town but said she would be back Monday. She is adorable. I have the go ahead to pass her number out to my friends. So. My friends. See anything you like? LOL.

(Ps. I'm making this post short because I'm still on the hunt for more. Hehe.Damn, you're right, she's adorable, great find, would love to meet her.

FunTrust
07-21-12, 11:32
Artesia between Cherry and Lakewood, around Downey st. Friday between 12 an 2pm. 3 goodlooking BSW, two gave big smile and little wave. No sign of LEO, very quiet streets and lots of motels and apts. One possible WSW.

Drive by the high school at Artesia and Atlantic to give you ideas, but no touchy. Jail bait and lots of LE.

Compton
07-22-12, 04:15
Lots of action between alondra and compton blvd. Down lbb. 3 BSW's by myrhh right before kfc.

And a few thick cuties before greenleaf. This was around 12:30.

Member #5605
07-22-12, 10:23
Lots of action between alondra and compton blvd. Down lbb. 3 BSW's by myrhh right before kfc.

And a few thick cuties before greenleaf. This was around 12:30.Its a shame that "thick" SW's think that they have something worthy of attraction. When the woman is "thicker" then I am, I usually turn away in disgust!

Compton
07-28-12, 19:27
She's a pretty cute BSW with huge titts on lbb between greenleaf and artesia.

If anyone has her phone number please pm me.

She gives great service. Thanks guys happy hunting

NippleChips
07-29-12, 20:43
Ran into this one around 5pm on lbb walking toward the fashion center. She is walking with her big breasted girlfriend. I I chose the spinner body instead. I got a great bbbjcimws. Lots of dt sloppy and wet and took direction well. I also took a Huge load like a champ. LOL. She just turned 18 today I think she was saying. Num num. She did not have a number though but said would get one soon. I'm crossing my fingers she calls so I can repeat visit. Damage 0. 5.

That's the way the cookie crumbled.

Chambon68
08-01-12, 01:24
Saw some activity south of Alondra, bsws + lsws. Was checking out the scene, until I noticed uncle Leo driving right behind me. Not sure if he was following me, but I played it safe and left. And I was thinking about getting that LSW's digits.

Toughguy158
08-01-12, 02:40
Passed through LBB on Sunday at around 11pm. Didn't see any SW. I've noticed there's has been less than before, at least around that time. Going to pass through again some time next week.

Chambon68
08-03-12, 04:15
Earlier this week, ran into this one around 1pm on lbb walking the south end of the track. Called herself Angel. Said she was PuertoRican / Asian mix. Did the LE check, found a place. She was OK w / pics.

FunTrust
08-03-12, 09:52
Drove the track from Artesia to 105 on LLB.

Saw at least 5 BSW / LSW that were hot boddies, could quite see face but bodies were all 7+- time was 12:30 to 1pm- not to much Leo out, .

On SW I am a looker not a doer, but some were damm hot- Prefer MP HX or rarely BP- Of course will take referrals if you want to give a girl some business.

I have posted on Artesia from like Cherry to Bellflower, usually one or two each day at noon time

Average John
08-08-12, 02:04
Picked up a early 20 s blonde spinner WSW around 4pm near the 105.

She said. 5 for a CBJ and I didn't even try to haggle. She jumps in we small talk on the way to the spot and she up sells me another. 1 to let me play with her kitty. Usually this would piss me off but she's hot and I want to see that kitty. We get to the spot and she starts but leaves her clothes on so I say something and she unbuttons her shorts but won't take them off. She gets down to business and I'm disappointed with the performance but I got her number anyway.

Average John
08-08-12, 02:15
Picked up a early 20 s blonde spinner WSW around 4pm near the 105.

She said. 5 for a CBJ and I didn't even try to haggle. She jumps in we small talk on the way to the spot and she up sells me another. 1 to let me play with her kitty. Usually this would piss me off but she's hot and I want to see that kitty. We get to the spot and she starts but leaves her clothes on so I say something and she unbuttons her shorts but won't take them off. She gets down to business and I'm disappointed with the performance but I got her number anyway.

Enrique12
08-10-12, 23:16
I was in the area and I decided to take an hour drive on LBB and there were a few good looking ones unfortunately I wanted to pick up the one with the short dress but I couldn't and when I went back to look for her, she wasn't anywhere around and never came back. I hope she is a SW and if she wasn't then at least I got a good eye candy.

Average John
08-13-12, 20:22
Picked up Lisa a BSW with a big ass across from the fashion center around 4pm, she was wearing yellow shorts and a pink top. Beautiful girl with a great attitude. This girl is a FREAK, in a good way. 4 for a CBJ it was real good, got her number and will definitely repeat.

Porno Frank
08-14-12, 05:39
At about 330pm on a Monday afternoon. I had some spare time to take a side trip to the los angeles area. Went to long beach blvd. From alondra all the way up to the

Compton swap-meet. There were a few stragglers. Passed Palmer which is down the street from the liquor store. Saw this BSW. Didn't see the face but she had the

Roundest curviest ass that I seen in a while. When she did that hoe stroll. You could see that ass wiggling and jiggling just like jello baby. Tight black shorts that does up

Her but crack. It was poetry in motion. Down the street by the hub motel was a few cuties. One in a black skin tight short dress.

Johng 021
08-14-12, 13:07
I was in the area and I decided to take an hour drive on LBB and there were a few good looking ones unfortunately I wanted to pick up the one with the short dress but I couldn't and when I went back to look for her, she wasn't anywhere around and never came back. I hope she is a SW and if she wasn't then at least I got a good eye candy.Nice ass on that hoe standing about to cross. Looks nice.

Great pics enrique12

Enrique12
08-15-12, 01:59
Thanks! I wish I had picked me up that one too! She was really cute and that ass was really nice and firm!

Nice ass on that hoe standing about to cross. Looks nice.

Great pics enrique12

Member #5605
08-15-12, 22:13
Earlier this week, ran into this one around 1pm on lbb walking the south end of the track. Called herself Angel. Said she was PuertoRican / Asian mix. Did the LE check, found a place. She was OK w / pics.Would love to see this one in person! .

Member #5605
08-15-12, 22:15
Ran into this one around 5pm on lbb walking toward the fashion center. She is walking with her big breasted girlfriend. I I chose the spinner body instead. I got a great bbbjcimws. Lots of dt sloppy and wet and took direction well. I also took a Huge load like a champ. LOL. She just turned 18 today I think she was saying. Num num. She did not have a number though but said would get one soon. I'm crossing my fingers she calls so I can repeat visit. Damage 0. 5.

That's the way the cookie crumbled.Get her phone number yet? .

Marlowe
08-22-12, 00:30
She was a tall "BSW", denim shorts, she was carrying a flip phone and a very large purse. She was walking except when she sat down to make a call by the Taco Shop across from the laundry. Somehow she just didn't look right to me, so I left and went home. Also, she was the ONLY girl out on the strip. This was about 5:00 pm.

J2593
08-25-12, 17:38
Spent some time on LBB earler this week, sorry for the late post, but hell I'm busy. So I run into bottomz, she's wearing a tube top and nice shorts, about 5'6", dark shinned, thin / toned body and cute face. Asked. 4 for CBJ and so we head out. I'm not the guy who likes a CBJ, the shits usually lame and I regret spending the money. With that being said, THIS GIRL IS THE FUCKING SHIT. LOL. She put in her work, not looking at the clock (bc I did take a while) and not trying to upsell or ask for a tip. She also doesn't mind the roaming hand. Overall she's a hottie doing her job. I got the digits. Just hit me up, she knows the calls may be coming.

J2593
08-25-12, 17:47
Here's a few that were out on my last outing, man, loving this IPhone cam. Best phone cam ever. Enough advertising though, didn't partake bc I ran out of "excusable time" and had to make it to the old ladies place. The one in the orange shorts was looking TGTBT beautiful face, not on the SW scale, just a bad *****. The others were what you would expect.

Jp2007
09-01-12, 16:31
Ran LBB about 4 am saw a handful of talent out south of the hub, not much out either direction. Not even worth slowing down.

PussyLover26
09-06-12, 20:37
Lbb was popping today around 330 till 445 lots of girls out and all different flavored seen a whit snow bunny in rainbow dress real nice by swap meet and about 6 others by the BofA pulled over but none was interested since there shift was over LOL.

OhShea
09-10-12, 14:39
Hello all mongers, I am a SW and yes we know you post about us but I personally know sugar we used to have the same pimp she's the WSW with the $ on her shoulder and her pimps name w lips over her heart. She ran away from. 6 months ago after becoming addicted to tweak so if you're still lookin for her you're out of luck. Happy mongering!

King310
09-10-12, 16:43
Had to head to OC so decided to take the 91 and got off LBB around 6pm. There were couple of SW before Alondra. Couple between Cypress.

Couple more near by swap meet. Nothing worth stopping by. Grabbed some King Taco, and on the way back, saw a legit 10 BSW by the swap meet. Had to scope her out and see what her deal is. She asked for $.20. 120? I will pass. But she was one HOT light BSW. Did not catch her name, but she has wavy hair, black shiny dress.

Walter J
09-13-12, 23:29
I have seen people say they pick her up then do the "LE check". How is the LE check properly performed on a SW in Long Beach?

Compton
09-14-12, 00:19
So I'm cruising around lb and I happen to hit the chevron on del amo.

I go in to buy my swisher, but on my way back to the car I see a gorgeous green eyed.

Ebony mami with a perfect body! I mean booty and and legs with some perky be's. I walked back

Into the store with wallet in hand and she almost immediately asked if I had gucci money.

In my gucci wallet. I told her hell yeah with yo sexy tight ass dress. She smiled and I got digits.

I followed her car a little and gave her a call and she said her service was 150.

I countered with 40 for a sample (150 is definately worth it though!) she said 50 and you.

Get to see my pretty ass face all over yo dick. I agreed and got in her car. She's pretty.

Cool and took her time (almost 20 min). BTW it was a tony the tiger greeeeeeaaaaaat!

CBJ LOL. She got all into it and made noises and gag sounds, it was really cute actually.

I love when they try hard to turn you on LOL. She licked and bit a little and deep throated.

10 out of 10 performance. Especially for the price drop. No pics unfortunately, but not.

To worry, because I will date her soon as fuck and she texted70 for FS xD.

She's about 5'4 130 with a beautiful face. I think her name was.

Audrey. Anyways moral to the story. Eyes open everywhere! I'm sooo glad I went back.

This chick is hotttt. Happy hunting everyone and don't be afraid to check out.

The chicks in the tight dresses. Compliments lead to digits and discounts LOL.

- compton over and out

Hornilius69
09-14-12, 00:43
I have seen people say they pick her up then do the "LE check". How is the LE check properly performed on a SW in Long Beach?The correct way of doing a LE check is pull out your dick and tell her to blow it.

Leverslit
09-15-12, 11:16
You know you don't have to end each line with a period. You can actually finish your sentence. Just saying.

So I'm cruising around lb and I happen to hit the chevron on del amo.

I go in to buy my swisher, but on my way back to the car I see a gorgeous green eyed.

Ebony mami with a perfect body! I mean booty and and legs with some perky be's. I walked back

Into the store with wallet in hand and she almost immediately asked if I had gucci money.

In my gucci wallet. I told her hell yeah with yo sexy tight ass dress. She smiled and I got digits.

I followed her car a little and gave her a call and she said her service was 150.

I countered with 40 for a sample (150 is definately worth it though!) she said 50 and you.

Get to see my pretty ass face all over yo dick. I agreed and got in her car. She's pretty.

Cool and took her time (almost 20 min). BTW it was a tony the tiger greeeeeeaaaaaat!

CBJ LOL. She got all into it and made noises and gag sounds, it was really cute actually.

I love when they try hard to turn you on LOL. She licked and bit a little and deep throated.

10 out of 10 performance. Especially for the price drop. No pics unfortunately, but not.

To worry, because I will date her soon as fuck and she texted70 for FS xD.

She's about 5'4 130 with a beautiful face. I think her name was.

Audrey. Anyways moral to the story. Eyes open everywhere! I'm sooo glad I went back.

This chick is hotttt. Happy hunting everyone and don't be afraid to check out.

The chicks in the tight dresses. Compliments lead to digits and discounts LOL.

- compton over and out

J2593
09-15-12, 15:24
The correct way of doing a LE check is pull out your dick and tell her to blow it.Well said. But to be honest, if she won't sit down in the car. She may be LE. It's too big a risk to the officer to jump in a car and go for a ride hoping that she just got a horney dude that wants to bust a nut vs. A psycho whose mom was a SW and now he has a bloodlust for them all.

J2593
09-15-12, 15:27
You know you don't have to end each line with a period. You can actually finish your sentence. Just saying.So we have punctuation moderators now?

PussyLover26
09-18-12, 20:07
Long Beach was popping yesterday and today with pussy all up and down the street but you have to hit the track early I seen a bunch of fine honeys on my way to work I wish I could of partaken but I don't have the type of job were I can be late there were a gang a BSW by the liquor store accross from mcdonalds and no LE was insight on my way home I spotted this little honey but the fashion center just a cruise report my friends stay safe out there and watch out for uncle LE.

Vbgent4u2c
09-19-12, 16:01
Long Beach was popping yesterday and today with pussy all up and down the street but you have to hit the track early I seen a bunch of fine honeys on my way to work I wish I could of partaken but I don't have the type of job were I can be late there were a gang a BSW by the liquor store accross from mcdonalds and no LE was insight on my way home I spotted this little honey but the fashion center just a cruise report my friends stay safe out there and watch out for uncle LE.Wow!

I would have least tried to get a phone number from her.

PussyLover26
09-19-12, 17:34
Wow!

I would have least tried to get a phone number from her.If I see her out today I'll get it and share it with you fellas.

King310
09-24-12, 20:09
Was on my way home from OC. Took the 91W and got off LBB around 8:30pm.

Must have drove up and down LBB for good 3hrs.

Handful of BSW / LSW near by the Hub.

2 FINE, solid 10, BSW were working the parking lot of the Compton Fashion Center. Asking price $.20. I passed, but was urged to spend it.

Couple of LEO, but did not bother the SW.

Agent6969
09-24-12, 20:57
Was on my way home from OC. Took the 91W and got off LBB around 8:30pm.

Must have drove up and down LBB for good 3hrs.

Handful of BSW / LSW near by the Hub.

2 FINE, solid 10, BSW were working the parking lot of the Compton Fashion Center. Asking price $.20. I passed, but was urged to spend it.

Couple of LEO, but did not bother the SW.Sounds like LBB is starting to pick up again. 5 years ago there were lots of girls, old, YOUNG, then LE cleaned it up and chased me away.

Hargow20
09-25-12, 01:54
That blonde is quite hot. Just can't believe we don't get any good any SW's in SD.

Long Beach was popping yesterday and today with pussy all up and down the street but you have to hit the track early I seen a bunch of fine honeys on my way to work I wish I could of partaken but I don't have the type of job were I can be late there were a gang a BSW by the liquor store accross from mcdonalds and no LE was insight on my way home I spotted this little honey but the fashion center just a cruise report my friends stay safe out there and watch out for uncle LE.

JHeezy
09-25-12, 11:35
That blonde is quite hot. Just can't believe we don't get any good any SW's in SD.It's cus they can just hop across to Tijuana and work without worries.

Buster Hymen
09-25-12, 23:04
Spent some time cruising over the weekend, and hadn't been up in the LA area for awhile.

I usually avoid PCH, hit LBB from the 91 and then north, but screwed up and decided to see what was downtown. Surprisingly, I saw several on PCH, one OK BSW, one skanky WSW, and a fairly nice brunette WSW. I stopped for the WSW, but didn't follow thru, gave her. 1 for her trouble. I mainly was on a north LBB mission, so I was holding out for something better.

Buster Hymen
09-25-12, 23:08
Hit LBB at a few different times over the weekend. Was mainly psyched by the photo of the blond at the fashion center, no dice in finding her! Anyway, I did see quite a number of SW's on Friday and Saturday nights. On Friday, at the corner of Elizabeth and LBB (1 block south of Alondra) , there was a hooker convention at the corner, at one time at about 11 pm there were 5 BSW's and 2 WSW's. The WSW's were just OK, still had the image of the blond on my mind and kept cruising. This was a mistake, since after about midnight, LE came and cleaned up the area. Became a ghost town.

Hargow20
09-26-12, 02:04
The only girls from the US in Tijuana are old skanky drug addicts that have warrants in the US. The big problem is that SD has a very bad reputation for LE. The other issue that SD does not have any local SW's any more.

It's cus they can just hop across to Tijuana and work without worries.

LikeTheNipples
09-27-12, 21:32
DAMN! I happen to be passing by LBB a little after 5pm today and saw some good looking girls.

Too bad I couldn't stop for any this time. There was a really good looking light skinned BSW wearing a light purple outfit.

She had a great ass and great breasts. I was rushing to be somewhere so I couldn't stop or go back to get more info on her.

Anybody else see her?

I hadn't cruised down LBB in a while but from the looks of it either I got really lucky in seeing a few good looking girls out or it's picking up again.

Oh by the way they were between Compton and Alondra.

Ppbluesea21
09-28-12, 15:13
DAMN! I happen to be passing by LBB a little after 5pm today and saw some good looking girls.

Too bad I couldn't stop for any this time. There was a really good looking light skinned BSW wearing a light purple outfit.

She had a great ass and great breasts. I was rushing to be somewhere so I couldn't stop or go back to get more info on her.

Anybody else see her?

I hadn't cruised down LBB in a while but from the looks of it either I got really lucky in seeing a few good looking girls out or it's picking up again.

Oh by the way they were between Compton and Alondra.With blond hair? Its amazing yesterday. I just happened took the wrong exit yesterday and drove on there, lots hotties there by the time.

Last time I do windows shopping about almost 2 years ago since got busted by LE.

I m married now. I can not take the risk any more now. But once hit on the road, my heart start to pump up again. You guys knew what I am talking about.

Man. Want to be young again.

Marlowe
09-29-12, 00:52
Does anyone know what is up with these girls that hang out in that parking lot just past the motel? They never seem to get into cars, nor talk to anyone. The one with the pink top and jean shorts has a hot bod, face is so so.

Member #4870
09-29-12, 02:12
Ran across some reviews about an AMP on LBB blvd.

It' supposedly located on the 500 block on lbb blvd.

I can't find this place.

Anyone know the spot I am referring to?

FunTrust
09-29-12, 11:46
Ran across some reviews about an AMP on LBB blvd.

It' supposedly located on the 500 block on lbb blvd.

I can't find this place.

Anyone know the spot I am referring to?510 LBB. Place looks closed and rundown in front, parking lot in back but I would park on street in case of your uncle visits.

Steel door from back lot, ring bell.

Latina FS, advertises all over BP, standard 40/50 at door and 80-100 for rushed service, YMMV. Girls rotate all the time. Some lookers.

Of course I have never been there, just guessing. I am sure its just a study hall for young (or not so young) ladies. Donations cover lab fees.

The only time I am on the street is to write reviews of fried chicken and taco houses for home and garden magazine.

Johng 021
09-29-12, 13:17
Long beach blvd

This BBW had some big ass tits.

I took these two pics, I happen to be in LB though i never shoot down to this track.

LikeTheNipples
09-30-12, 21:16
With blond hair? Its amazing yesterday. I just happened took the wrong exit yesterday and drove on there, lots hotties there by the time.

Last time I do windows shopping about almost 2 years ago since got busted by LE.

I m married now. I can not take the risk any more now. But once hit on the road, my heart start to pump up again. You guys knew what I am talking about.

Man. Want to be young again.Damn! I'm going to be honest and say I don't remember the hair color I was blinded by the body LOL.

But I don't think it was blonde. I'm not too sure on that though.

JonathonJammer
10-05-12, 13:43
Long beach blvd.

This BBW had some big ass tits.

I took these two pics, I happen to be in LB though I never shoot down to this track.Always great pix Johng! Crazy how you get those shots! I've tried, but with my iphone but never anything worth posting! I saw that BBW the next day with a top just like in your pic but white and those tits would be awesome to play peek-a-boo with my penis! I ended up just gettin a CBJ from a tall thin BSW for 30. She was over by the gas company. Nothing to brag about. She got the job done, good suction, couldn't dt me, but just wanted to get my quick nut. Didn't even bother getting her name or digits because wasn't planning on repeat!

ChrizCruz
10-05-12, 15:22
Spent some time on LBB earler this week, sorry for the late post, but hell I'm busy. So I run into bottomz, she's wearing a tube top and nice shorts, about 5'6", dark shinned, thin / toned body and cute face. Asked. 4 for CBJ and so we head out. I'm not the guy who likes a CBJ, the shits usually lame and I regret spending the money. With that being said, THIS GIRL IS THE FUCKING SHIT. LOL. She put in her work, not looking at the clock (bc I did take a while) and not trying to upsell or ask for a tip. She also doesn't mind the roaming hand. Overall she's a hottie doing her job. I got the digits. Just hit me up, she knows the calls may be coming.Hey Dude msg me the number please!

Member #4870
10-06-12, 02:50
Hit the track today around 4:00.

Saw the mayor or the staple of this track which is sunshine.

She was wearing outfit today.

Which of course if much better than seeing her in sandals, shorts and not dolled up like today.

She was looking good and fuckable for a change.

The track near alondra had about 2-3 SW's and the black SW blonde (don't know her name) who's got braces and always is showing that ass with skimpy outfits.

Was out today. She's dyed her hair black and was wearing some booty shorts. This chick always looks good.

She was walking on the backstreet (bullis ave)

Then it was poppin for a minute near palmer (the gas com.) and that street near the carl's jr.

At least 10 SW's here at that time.

I've seen better.

But glad to see this track is poppin at least during this time.

Anyone know this chick with the braces and shorts today?

Guess afternoon time is best time to cruise this track.

ChrisPoontang
10-08-12, 04:16
First time visiting that wonderful area of town.

Saw a young blonde white girl with a big ass named Coco.

Picked her up and went to an industrial area to take care of business.

It was okay, she did a great job but just not as hot as I thought she would be.

Saw about 5 girls out and she was the best one.

J2593
10-08-12, 10:00
Always great pix Johng! Crazy how you get those shots! I've tried, but with my iphone but never anything worth posting! I saw that BBW the next day with a top just like in your pic but white and those tits would be awesome to play peek-a-boo with my penis! I ended up just gettin a CBJ from a tall thin BSW for 30. She was over by the gas company. Nothing to brag about. She got the job done, good suction, couldn't dt me, but just wanted to get my quick nut. Didn't even bother getting her name or digits because wasn't planning on repeat!The trick to getting IPhone shots is to just use the record feature on the cam. As long as you don't pass by too fast and get a decent video you can extract the pics from it pretty easily.

1) Start to watch the video until you get to a point where she's in view and hit pause.

2) Wait for the top video bar to disappear.

3) Take a screenshot of what's on the screen (press home and sleep buttons at the same time)

4) That screenshot will be saved in your pics

JonathonJammer
10-08-12, 13:34
The trick to getting IPhone shots is to just use the record feature on the cam. As long as you don't pass by too fast and get a decent video you can extract the pics from it pretty easily.

1) Start to watch the video until you get to a point where she's in view and hit pause.

2) Wait for the top video bar to disappear.

3) Take a screenshot of what's on the screen (press home and sleep buttons at the same time)

4) That screenshot will be saved in your picsGreat intel! Thanks!

Quality Junk
10-09-12, 13:24
510 LBB. Place looks closed and rundown in front, parking lot in back but I would park on street in case of your uncle visits.

Steel door from back lot, ring bell.

Latina FS, advertises all over BP, standard 40/50 at door and 80-100 for rushed service, YMMV. Girls rotate all the time. Some lookers.

Of course I have never been there, just guessing. I am sure its just a study hall for young (or not so young) ladies. Donations cover lab fees.

The only time I am on the street is to write reviews of fried chicken and taco houses for home and garden magazine.Mmmmm. I love fried chicken. I must of missed that issue of Home & Garden. Doh!

Yeah, the place was kinda hard to find, it must of taken at least four or five drive-bys before I found it.

King310
10-09-12, 18:42
Coming from Downey, decided to take 105 and get off LBB around 10:30pm.

Cruised LBB down one time and saw 4 BSW. Not worth stopping.

Member #4870
10-11-12, 02:43
Track was nice today all the way from Palmer (gas co)

To Alondra.

2 white SW's are regular on this track.

The chick with the big tits was out today and wearing a white top.

Lots of SW's today.

I was impressed, but did not see the mayor of the track aka sunshine.

Maybe Lbb is returning to form?

Jp2007
10-12-12, 03:22
Mazda you must have picked them all up because at 10:30 nothing but a HUGE WSW right out front of "Jezzy Taco". From the size of this one I bet she had a Jezzy Taco alright. Seriouly though maybe the rain put them on the run because it was a ghost town. I was on my way home and made a quick pass north to south just to see what was out. Nada.

LikeTheNipples
10-12-12, 21:14
I drove down LBB a few nights ago around that time and it was dead too. So I don't think it was the rain.

King310
10-13-12, 23:27
Since I had to go to the OC, decided to take a stroll through LBB on Friday.

The first run was during 2:00-3:00pm. Handful of BSW and saw 1 WSW. From swap meet all the way through to Marcelle. Saw a BSW, her face resembled a bit like Olivia Wilde. She says she works out from the motel next door. Her teeth was a bit of a turn off.

On the way back home decided to stroll LBB again. From 10:30-11:30pm. Handful of BSW out by marcelle and some by bullis. Nothing worth reporting.

Saw what appears a raid on lbb and Palmer? Anyone know what happened?

PussyLover26
10-19-12, 21:16
Was headed down lbb today 09/19/12 got over to lbb after leaving fig which was completely dead got over by the BofA when I see this sexii Carmel color skin chick with a white top and a black mini skirt with no panties on as ass completely out I bust a you over by the fire shop and try and swoop her up but at the time she was not interested she was just trying to make it to the HuB I guess to clean up since I seem her just get done with a client but big was she sexii drove around for about another hour until I finally said fuck it ill be out tomorrow on the hunt for her fine ass happy hunting monger be safe and watch out uncle Leo.

Member #4870
10-20-12, 11:52
Lots of girls on the track yesterday afternoon.

All up and down the track.

Ans specially near the Hub motel.

JaviBoy82
10-24-12, 12:17
Word of caution guys / I cruised LBB today and saw that there is some type of LEO convention going down at the corner of Palmer and LBB. Literally 20-30 cop cars and a mobile ops center in that lot! Saw a couple BSW but decided to pass. Onto the next track!

MrWorldFamous
10-25-12, 14:51
I Drove around long beach blvd the other day an alot was out for the piccin' there was a particular group by the alley that had a nice latina with them every time I passed by she was gone. Then as I drove further dwn I saw a nice BSW with a blonde wig getting chased by a guy on foot. He was blac which I now understand why most SW dnt date blac men, they make us look bad there was two od things about this situation.

1 he didn't look lik a pimp

2 he was in the car with another guy an a girl in the bac seat.

I tried my luc with her though by the swap meet she told me to come an go to the bathroom which I really didn't feel comfortable doing but did after lik 10 mins of walkin around I found it the bathroom was up stairs we got in the stall an did the deed after I was done she just took off by the time I got to the car an started driving again she was a good half a mile away. SW walks pretty fast

FunTrust
10-26-12, 11:21
Since I had to go to the OC, decided to take a stroll through LBB on Friday.

The first run was during 2:00-3:00pm. Handful of BSW and saw 1 WSW. From swap meet all the way through to Marcelle. Saw a BSW, her face resembled a bit like Olivia Wilde. She says she works out from the motel next door. Her teeth was a bit of a turn off.

On the way back home decided to stroll LBB again. From 10:30-11:30pm. Handful of BSW out by marcelle and some by bullis. Nothing worth reporting.

Saw what appears a raid on lbb and Palmer? Anyone know what happened?510 N. Long beach usually runs an ad 5 times a day, not ads-since the 12th- on block away- were they busted?

LikeTheNipples
10-26-12, 15:03
So I decided to drive down LBB last night at about 11pm. It was pretty dead maybe about 5 SW at the most.

On one of my passes I see this really good looking BSW. She had a white top on with some purple lace underwear. Yep just the underwear on. That ass was amazing so I couldn't pass her by.

I came back around and see that she is turning everybody away. I didn't think I had a chance with her but I figured I'd give it a try.

Once she's in my car I ask how much for a BJ and she says sixty. I countered with fifty and she said yes. So I try to crack a joke and that wasn't happening not even a fake laugh out of her. I kinda feel she's the kind to rush with that attitude. So I ask if she would take her time and she said NO that's for 10 minutes only. I asked her what if it takes me longer she said it would be more. I asked how much more? She said it depends on the time. I said 1/2 an hour she then replied it would be $.5. That just killed it for me and I told her I would go ahead and pass. She got out of my car and slammed the door LOL. She was about an 8 on looks but a 1 on attitude and for that amount I could get much better service and pretty much close if not better looking than her.

By the way she said her name was Renee. Anybody else see her? Or been with her? Was she just having a bad day? She was about 2 blocks North of Rosecrans on the West side of LBB.

Jedi1
10-27-12, 04:40
Hit LBB saw Leo harassing a lot of girls all over the place. Didn't see much out but then saw this fine BSW she said she was part Asian. She had a small tattoo on the side of her forhead. She quoted me $ for full service and doesn't offer anything else. Anybody see her?

Found an allright BSW 19yo got a BBJ for. 4 nothing to write home about.

LikeTheNipples
10-27-12, 13:44
I was driving down PCH a little after noon yesterday and saw these two girls by the LBCC campus.

I had driven down one way and had seen the BSW with the jeans and high heels at the rite aid across the street from the campus. Driving back the other way I saw both of the girls which was when I took the pic.

Socalasian
10-30-12, 10:08
Ads do not belong in the Forums. Put ads in the Escort Ads section.

Happy Hunting!

Anyone want to hook up while I'm in town.

Let me know.

PussyLover26
10-30-12, 23:43
Has anyone seen Leslie or have her digits I've been searching for her since I last seen her.

Marlowe
11-03-12, 20:18
Did anyone else see that tall either BSW or LE decoy on PCH, Friday afternoon (about 4:00-5:30 pm)? She was wearing six inch white heels, tight denim cutoffs, and a bare midriff blouse. This was just past LB Poly HS. The street she was standing on, had four black and white LB units, and a fire engine and an ambulance on it, so she was inaccessible to get a good look at. Then she got into two different cars, but was in neither of them long enough to do anything (by my estimate). Finally, she walked, went across the street to the bus bench, and proceeded to ignore everyone while checking out her phone. I don't know what to make of this one.

Gramirez
11-06-12, 01:44
Has anyone seen Leslie or have her digits I've been searching for her since I last seen her.Had her digits, but she changed her number. Usually is in Crenshaw area.

Alkalinedio
11-06-12, 01:56
Has anyone seen Leslie or have her digits I've been searching for her since I last seen her.I saw her on Saturday afternoon behind the HUB in the alley. Legs amazing as always and ass.

JonathonJammer
11-06-12, 14:21
I'd like to know if anyone gets in touch with Leslie! Saw her by the BOA about two weeks ago but when I circled back I guess someone must of picked her up because she was gone quick! And ya she was showing that nice AZZ and legs of hers like she always does! I did a couple more drive by because I know most of the time I've seen her she hangs by the hub. But no dice and the rest out just didn't seem worth it after seeing Leslie walking around. I've hit up lbb since a few more times and no sign of her.

Hornilius69
11-10-12, 02:23
Just picked up a LSW near the KFC. I drove her couple block off the track for some good pounding in the back of my suv.

I busted a huge load inside the cover and felt real good afterward. Her name was Jenna with black leather jacket.

Total damage was 40 buck. I spotted couple BSW wandering around the swap meet area.

JohnTims
11-11-12, 17:54
Is there anything that happens on the main drag of downtown? I've seen exactly one. 1 girl who may be in the business near an Albertson's on LBB, but I just moved to downtown LB and have seen exactly jack shit around here. Struck out at the AMP's in the area, which I guess is normal, so where does a guy near Ocean Bvd find some relaxation!

King310
11-12-12, 20:11
Did some cruising this weekend.

11/10 9:30pm. I assume due to the dip in weather, there were only a handful of BSW. None worth stopping for.

11/11 6:30pm. I believe I was out to early. 1 BLSW above Rosecreans.

I am guessing because of the weather, its going to be slow?

No LEO on both days.

Area56
11-14-12, 16:40
Is there anything that happens on the main drag of downtown? I've seen exactly one. 1 girl who may be in the business near an Albertson's on LBB, but I just moved to downtown LB and have seen exactly jack shit around here. Struck out at the AMP's in the area, which I guess is normal, so where does a guy near Ocean Bvd find some relaxation!Not much in that area too touristy. PCH and Anaheim are you best bets between the 710 and Redondo, I think LBB by the Walmart you may have better chances of finding a non pro looking to do something quick so she can go buy some Nikes.

JohnTims
11-18-12, 13:34
Not much in that area too touristy. PCH and Anaheim are you best bets between the 710 and Redondo, I think LBB by the Walmart you may have better chances of finding a non pro looking to do something quick so she can go buy some Nikes.I'll bring coupons.

LikeTheNipples
11-18-12, 20:04
This is what was out today on LBB. There were a few good looking girls but when I came back around didn't see them anymore.

Sorry for the blurriness in the pics. Didn't stop for any girls though.

Average John
11-22-12, 23:42
Picked up BSW "red" the other night. .30 for a CBJ it was good and I would repeat.

Hargow20
11-24-12, 13:25
Was heading back from LA on a long cruise so made pass on LBB. Only saw about 3 BSW's. Seems like the WSW scene has largely dried up in Socal.

LikeTheNipples
11-24-12, 17:28
I was driving down LBB last night around 8pm. Not really any action by the Compton Fashion Center.

I saw a few girls down by the Hub Motel. When I came back around to get a closer look LEO had picked them up. I'm guessing they got taken in.

Other than that everything else was dry.

Rollroll
11-28-12, 02:52
Is there anything that happens on the main drag of downtown? I've seen exactly one. 1 girl who may be in the business near an Albertson's on LBB, but I just moved to downtown LB and have seen exactly jack shit around here. Struck out at the AMP's in the area, which I guess is normal, so where does a guy near Ocean Bvd find some relaxation!Not much going on anymore as far as SW action and yes all those AMPs are legit and they are also in the gay section of town so you've been warned LOL, however I've never been to them. PCH and Anaheim used to have a lot of action back in the days but those days are long gone Leo cracked down hard on the girls years ago. You may see an occasional addict walking around or you may run into something half decent if you spend a lot of time doing loops around pch / anaheim from sante fe / redondo. Another thing long beach is starting to do is install cameras on the street to keep crime down so be careful.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_22019155/security-cameras-be-installed-anaheim-street-long-beach

Hornilius69
11-28-12, 17:28
I just got myself a nice CBJ from a WSW near the KFC during lunch break.

Finally, a good relieve after last night mongering around Jefferson and Western.

I almost got pulled over by black and white unit because I was chatting with a BSW outside my suv window.

Livinitup
11-28-12, 22:38
Not much going on anymore as far as SW action and yes all those AMPs are legit and they are also in the gay section of town so you've been warned LOL, however I've never been to them. PCH and Anaheim used to have a lot of action back in the days but those days are long gone Leo cracked down hard on the girls years ago. You may see an occasional addict walking around. Another thing long beach is starting to do is install cameras on the street to keep crime down so be careful.Roll' you are depressing the shit out of me.

Rollroll
11-29-12, 23:45
Roll' you are depressing the shit out of me.Trust me Livin' I'm depressed about it too. Jtims asked so I just gave him the straight up general skinny about it down there. The 90's is when that place was popping. Had some of the best times I ever had then. My fav was this WSW that was fine and was a big time nympho, she used to ask me to give her msog and for only .2 we couldn't get enough of each other. Ahh the days. Anyway that's just in general, put your hodar on fine tune and you'll stumble on something in that area but it's been known that other platforms for finding in that area have been working well these days.

Member #4870
12-05-12, 19:38
Lots of activity on the track yesterday all the way near the hub to to the fashion center. Scattered all over.

Came across the mayor of the track aka sunshine. There were 2 chicks with her. 1 BSW with gargantuan tits wearing a white top) she's a regular on this track.

Who was the blonde SW with sunshine? She was looking fine. This was around 5:30 in the afternoon. This track was popping last night for sure.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Kallef
12-11-12, 03:18
Sat nightat900 pm on LBB at the parking lot is a refugee from fig. She is a BSW 5 10 claims to be 21. About 145. Sweet Smile that's where the problem begins. She lies steals laughs loudly high and a hassle to get her out of your car. Don't let her in.

2 BSW wearing tops that covered their bare butts.

No obvious Leo

Stewie60
12-12-12, 16:26
Lots of activity on the track yesterday all the way near the hub to to the fashion center. Scattered all over.

Came across the mayor of the track aka sunshine. There were 2 chicks with her. 1 BSW with gargantuan tits wearing a white top) she's a regular on this track.

Who was the blonde SW with sunshine? She was looking fine. This was around 5:30 in the afternoon. This track was popping last night for sure.What's the deets. On Sunshine? I was looking for info on her, didn't see any.

Compton
12-18-12, 22:20
What's up my friends I'm glad I'm back and posting. My luck sucks with finding a BBBJ, but I do come accross sexy females!

A few saturdays ago I'm cruising down lbb from the 105 to the 91 and see some BSW action and a few LSW by the fashion center.

(around 2:30 a. M) anyways I can't really stop because of the cars behind me (I live in cpt and don't want to get recognized LOL)

So right when I get to artesia a random impala pulls up to the side and I see a caramel milfy driving. I do a double take and she waves.

So I smile and say what's up then cut her off and put my directional on. Sure enough she follows me and we pull over. This lady is 40 and wow.

Does she have a nice shapy, round, caramel booty. She comes to the car and we chit chat a little and she ask how much I had for her.

For 50 she gives me a great CBJ and lets me play with her booty. I played with her a few times after that including last night. I have to say

When she sits her ass on this dick it is the greatest feeling! Everything covered wich sucks for me (all of us) but she never rushes and.

Has a great personality. I love her ass so much! I have her info if anyone is interested, she works lbb and fig as well. Can anyone help me.

Find a BBBJ though?

J2593
12-23-12, 05:28
I took a trip down LBB today and here is what I passed up.

My night ender is one I'll hold on to and ONLY pass to people who I know are legit. She's amazing, small. Sexy and if not on her job. She's asleep. LOL. One of my ATF.

Rollroll
12-23-12, 20:57

My night ender is one I'll hold on to and ONLY pass to people who I know are legit. She's amazing, small. Sexy and if not on her job. She's asleep. LOL. One of my ATF.I like how you used the video on your device then went back and found a good frame for a shot. That's great, it's like getting multiple pics at once then you can go through and pic the good ones.

Member #4870
12-24-12, 01:25
Hit the track around 9:00.

And came across a couple SW's near the gas co.

I saw what looked to be a cure LSW in shorts.

I came back someone had swooped her up right away.

Anyone know who she is?

She was wearing a headband.

She was looking good

J2593
12-24-12, 03:46
I like how you used the video on your device then went back and found a good frame for a shot. That's great, it's like getting multiple pics at once then you can go through and pic the good ones.You're right. I am just lucky that my car allows me to wedge it in there so that it stays and they don't ven notice it. So they're natural. A lot of good looking ass out there on lbb, fig, and western. As a man with a little pigment in his dermal layer, the hoe-lidays are good. I had the dimes (that wouldn't usually even look after they noticed I'm black) waving and speaking. LOL.

Getter Dude
12-24-12, 09:27
I just wanted to know if anyone could give me some input on the best notels on LBB. Freedom from pimps and cops would definitely be a plus as would low cost. Thanks in advance for your help and stay safe!

Marlowe
12-24-12, 16:27
I just wanted to know if anyone could give me some input on the best notels on LBB. Freedom from pimps and cops would definitely be a plus as would low cost. Thanks in advance for your help and stay safe!Check your PM. Obviously nobody is going to be dumb enough to post this info in the open forum. I think a fair price for most is between $25-$40 per hour, don't know of anyplace cheaper than that. I figure if you were LEO, you would already know this info, or would just ask the Piggie with the locker next to you.

J2593
12-28-12, 06:55
Just last week I posted a rave review about a girl I met on LBB and she was amazing. Tonight was even better. The lady I came into contact with tonight was a 10 on anyones chart as far as looks, accomodating and as sexy as can be (pics included). I drove up and we chatted, the norm, and decided to hang out for a bit. While we were together things got a little heated and she gave me an amazing CBJ. Completely unrushed, sensual, sexy, audible, AND she took direction well.

We all know in this hobby that there are levels of CBJ#1) rushed / uninspired#2) mechanical / good enough w / o repeating#3) good / will return#4) amazing / try to not spend too much. She was a #4 special. LOL. When she did something I liked she kept doing it, she paid attention. She said she's open to meeting new people so I have her # and she knows calls may come so don't hesitate to ask.

Hardly Seek
12-28-12, 14:41
Just last week I posted a rave review about a girl I met on LBB and she was amazing. Tonight was even better. The lady I came into contact with tonight was a 10 on anyones chart as far as looks, accomodating and as sexy as can be (pics included). I drove up and we chatted, the norm, and decided to hang out for a bit. While we were together things got a little heated and she gave me an amazing CBJ. Completely unrushed, sensual, sexy, audible, AND she took direction well.

We all know in this hobby that there are levels of CBJ#1) rushed / uninspired#2) mechanical / good enough w / o repeating#3) good / will return#4) amazing / try to not spend too much. She was a #4 special. LOL. When she did something I liked she kept doing it, she paid attention. She said she's open to meeting new people so I have her # and she knows calls may come so don't hesitate to ask.

221089Met up with the same one last night around 845 pm.

Left my pad 810 pm picked her up 845 pm was home to catch the end of the clipper game.

Perfect night in all aspects!

Christophe1
12-28-12, 15:47

221089Nice one bro. I got one of those and it keeps getting better.

Reggae Guy
12-28-12, 20:01

My night ender is one I'll hold on to and ONLY pass to people who I know are legit. She's amazing, small. Sexy and if not on her job. She's asleep. LOL. One of my ATF.Wow. The one in the turquoise looks good. I see Burton street in the image but what was the cross street? May want to take a trip down and see if she's around.

Gramirez
12-29-12, 01:41

221089Can I get her number. Would love to hook up with her, good BJ's are hard to come by

Misfit
12-31-12, 06:54
Why did you crop the head off this girl? Was she a Butterface.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=220440

Misfit

J2593
12-31-12, 17:57
Why did you crop the head off this girl? Was she a Butterface.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=220440

Misfit

Nah....I had my phone posted by the window in my car recording video as I was pulling up, that's just what the video got. But to answer the second part...yeah...lol

JohnhMundy
01-04-13, 00:43
Still a newbie and haven't partaken yet, but I've been driving through some of these tracks just to get my feet wet. Cruised lbb tonight between 5:30-7pm and saw at least 12 SW, all BSW except for 1 thick WSW and 1 thick LSW. They were mostly concentrated around the compton fashion center and there were at least 4 smokin' BSW's in the parking lot. Seriously, the hottest SW's I've ever seen.

There was 1 light-skinned BSW dressed in white who was a legit 10. Thin, round ass, great rack and beautiful face. She looked like an 18yr old lacey duvalle. I went through the parking lot of the fashion center and she gave me a little wave, but it was too intimidating to stop and talk to her let alone pick her up. There were a ton of cars in the parking lot and right next to it on lbb. How do you pick up a SW there without doing it front of hundreds of people?

At first I was wondering if it was TGTBT because they were all seriously hot and nobody was picking them up. Lot's of cars though. Then I saw a pimp come out and tell a BSW to walk out in front of heavy oncoming traffic on lbb and she did, stopping all the traffic while she jaywalked back and forth.

Anyway, that lacey duvalle-lookin' hottie is on my brain, but I want to be safe and I definitely don't want to get arrested or get robbed. How should I have done it? I've done enough lurking to know that I should tell her to get in my car before negotiating anything. But even then, I've heard of guys getting busted for just picking girls up or even just driving around lurking. And then even if I pick her up, where do I take her? I know not to go to where she tells me to, and I also know not to drop her off at the same place. Also, is FS the same thing as half and half?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Socalasian
01-04-13, 15:22
LBB is pretty straightforward track. There are a lot of girls when it's popping and they are all looking for your business to please their pimps.

Keep an eye out for LE- they are actually pretty easy to spot on LBB- plus the girls will "scatter" if they see LE- and trust me they are looking as hard as you are to stay on the track.

Most of them will approach your car on that track. Look on the side streets too. If they are on the corner on LBB then use the side streets. They will see you and come over. At the Fashion Mall you are in front of a lot of people but they all know what's going on. It's not like they are shocked if they are from that area- there are ho's there all the time.

Overall the quality on LBB is all over the map. Lots of nasty ho's but the occasional 7-8 makes the trek worth it if you're in the area. If you are not into blacks you might be wasting your time as the "non-black" ho on that track is either very rare or very fat!

"Half and half" is BJ and FS. Better use your urban dictionary skills! Google it when in doubt!

Happy Hunting!

JohnhMundy
01-05-13, 17:54
Lots of nasty ho's but the occasional 7-8 makes the trek worth it if you're in the area. If you are not into blacks you might be wasting your time as the "non-black" ho on that track is either very rare or very fat!Thanks socalasian! And not to contradict you, I've driven by this track several times and would agree with what you said, but I just saw the hottest WSW there yesterday. The pictures are blurry and I had a video of her closer up with a super hot BSW (that I accidentally deleted!). So unless someone can tell me how I can easily recover deleted files off of my android phone, the pictures will have to suffice.

Member #4870
01-06-13, 13:09
That looks like a civilian chick.

Socalasian
01-07-13, 14:04
Definitely not the "dress" for the hos on that run. If she was in another area maybe but that looks like a girl going shopping or picking up a burger or something. Would have hesitated to even stop and ask.

That's the most embarassing / rude thing. How many of you have stopped a "non-worker" by accident on one of the tracks and got a "big middle-finger" or a "F-U" or a "I ain't no ho". Must have to admit to a few of those myself. Sometimes you just have to ask because the quality is so nice- they should take it as a compliment from me LOL!

That looks like a civilian chick.

Christophe1
01-07-13, 19:36
Thanks socalasian! And not to contradict you, I've driven by this track several times and would agree with what you said, but I just saw the hottest WSW there yesterday. The pictures are blurry and I had a video of her closer up with a super hot BSW (that I accidentally deleted!). So unless someone can tell me how I can easily recover deleted files off of my android phone, the pictures will have to suffice.That looks like a girl that used to be over on Washington and La Brea. Ex-stripper from Florida that was couch surfing. Skinny and has decent size bolt-ons. She dissappeared from over here a year ago after she broke up with her boyfriend. I forgot her name but those change like North East weather.

JohnhMundy
01-08-13, 06:35
That looks like a civilian chick.When I first saw her she was standing on a corner with a hot black chick definitely dressed like a street walker. They were looking at my car as I drove by and I took video of them with my phone (which I then accidentally deleted).

When I made another pass later on lbb, she was by herself. I don't know if you can tell by the picture but she wasn't dressed warmly and it was pretty cold out. Not sure why a civililan would be standing around on lbb dressed like that in the cold. When I took the picture she was crossing the street and ran up to a black guy that looked like a gang member.

She had a really flat stomach and big titties. Sad to hear that they might have been bolt ons.

Cream Pie
01-10-13, 20:58
So this is my first post on the lb scene. I was doing a delivery so I took LBB from the 91 to the 105. Well about a mile up from the 91 I saw this cute BSW a 8 or 7. 5 for sure wearing this schoolgirl outfit with a green checkered skirt around 11:30 when I swung back she was gone. Guys got any info on her. Also there was 1 BSW wearing neon pink and yellow up further and about halfway between the two freeways there was a pair of SW. One BBW LSW and her friend a average BSW.

Happy hunting men.

Gramirez
01-14-13, 00:13
Saw this new earlier today.

Member #4870
01-15-13, 17:37
Pleasantly surprised with the track yesterday.

From Compton fashion Center some nice looking.

Saw a fine ass chick standing with Sunshine with fuck me pump heels.

She was looking good.

She got swooped up quickly but I will sure look.

Bateksuno
01-16-13, 02:25
Can some one pm me $ prices. I am mostly looking for lowest $ for SW, but worth it, because I have driven many times to scene and some of them SW look like they should be paying me. Xd

Livinitup
01-17-13, 02:01
I am mostly looking for lowest $ for SW, but worth it, because I have driven many times to scene and some of them SW look like they should be paying me.Good one! LOL.

Tuka Mote
01-17-13, 19:55
LB track is full of girls right now. For those who want to visit the track, the trip will be well worth. You got many BSW, a couple LSW, and one WSW, all looking good. I was not able to partake due to lack of time, but will be back for some for sure.

Good luck

Stewie60
01-17-13, 22:21
Pleasantly surprised with the track yesterday.

From Compton fashion Center some nice looking.

Saw a fine ass chick standing with Sunshine with fuck me pump heels.

She was looking good.

She got swooped up quickly but I will sure look.Another mention of Sunshine. So what's the deal with her? Haven't partaken of her, but kind of curious what she might be like.

J2593
01-18-13, 03:06
Tonight was a little crazy, about 4-5 amazing looking girls at the fashion center that I had no chance at bc I'm black and daddy don't allow that shit. And LEO was insane. I personally was pulled over twice, once by myself when I pulled over (without even a girl close by) , and another as I was finishing up a date. Either way I walked away and unscathed, they were just VERY adamant about whether I had drugs or not. The girl I got was unremarkable, got the job done and was chill, no bragging this time. Later guys, be safe.

GreatStan
01-20-13, 17:49
Does anyone a BSW that goes by Tiffany, maybe other names? She is about 5'7', with long brownish reddish hair and light skinned. She has nice long legs and booty, and usually wears jean booty shorts or skin-tight white shorts, shorts. She is usually around the Fashion Center area. Yesterday she was wearing a green blouse and white short shorts. I had FS with her (80) CBJ and RCG, but, even though she is pretty hot, the service was just ok and she said she doesn't do doggie. Anyone had a different experience?

Thanks and happy hunting.

Compton
01-21-13, 05:32
I cruise LBB daily, because I live close and wow I love that the weather temp is raising. Fri, Sat, and Sunday from about 4pm on has a bunch of SW on both sides. This sux for me because I'm a night owl and broke (willing to report times though for the bros). I say between Alondra and Rosecrans I've seen at least 7 or 8 caramel booties walking around (not together) I mean I've seen some great looking chicks (redbook type girls) in booty shorts and short dresses and me and the homie even seen one wearing a fucken one piece bikini LOL. You guys better get out there while it's hot. I seen a Redbone earlier tonight (Sunday) around 6pm near the fashion center right after Tucker St. She was in black tights, clearly no underwear and a pink top with the's in them haha she had soooo much booty I had to honk and scream let me eat it hahahaha (ima youngster from the block so I can do shit like that, besides I haven't really seen any le lately) she waived and smiled. Oh so pretty. I can't wait to get a new job and get back out there, because right about now I'd settle for a 10 dollar crack girl BJ lmao.

Happy hunting my peeps,

Compton out

NC Hunter
01-21-13, 09:13
Tonight was a little crazy, about 4-5 amazing looking girls at the fashion center that I had no chance at bc I'm black and daddy don't allow that shit. .I am a 57 year old grey beard male and was wondering if the fine SW discriminate against us older black men also? I would like to hear from the older set of black mongers.

Safe and happy mongering,

NC Hunter

J2593
01-21-13, 14:52
I am a 57 year old grey beard male and was wondering if the fine SW discriminate against us older black men also? I would like to hear from the older set of black mongers.

Safe and happy mongering,

NC HunterYou have a better chance due to your age. I've had numerous girls see that I'm black and ask my age before the would tak t o me. So if I were you I would have my window rolled down as you get close so they can notice that you are older.