PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Marlowe
07-01-11, 22:18
Drove thru LBB on Wed afternoon. Lots of SWs. Then LE showed up after 5:30 PM.

I was low on funds anyway, so just went around taking pics. I really liked the BSW in pink, but she would not give me her digits. Still, nice view, her and her lollipop.She is one of the two girls that I posted about last week. She and her cohort don't seem to want to talk to anyone.

BladeRunner556
07-01-11, 22:52
She is one of the two girls that I posted about last week. She and her cohort don't seem to want to talk to anyone.Have you noticed that there are alot of girls on LBB that look like that old timey Nintendo game Duck Hunt where they go from one end of the block, then back again & don't jump into cars? What are they waiting for, a Lamborghini to roll up on them?

Marlowe
07-02-11, 03:01
Have you noticed that there are alot of girls on LBB that look like that old timey Nintendo game Duck Hunt where they go from one end of the block, then back again & don't jump into cars? What are they waiting for, a Lamborghini to roll up on them?Not alot of them, but the ones that do that are frustrating. The one in the picture and her shorter partner are the worst. A least she isn't showing cleavage in this pic, like she usually is, actually they both are.

MrJose
07-02-11, 03:49

I was low on funds anyway, so just went around taking pics. I really liked the BSW in pink, but she would not give me her digits. Still, nice view, her and her lollipop.Nice pics bro. I like the one with the black short skirt on and pink top. I will be back hunting in late July. I have posted several pics over the yrs. I need to get my MOJO back.

Half Amazing
07-02-11, 18:10
Nice pics bro. I like the one with the black short skirt on and pink top. I will be back hunting in late July. I have posted several pics over the yrs. I need to get my MOJO back.Yes Mr Jose, you posted some awesome pix in the past. Come on back!

Cl Fc
07-02-11, 18:48
Very new to the LBB track. Can one of you fine gentleman tell me where the latinas and white girls frequent?

Luvdahos
07-02-11, 20:04
Cruised thought LBB on my way home as the 105 was jam packed and not moving saw this BSW by the Bank of the West and her ass was hanging out. I decided to take a picture and she saw me and started yelling and screaming. LOL I just kept going as I had to be somewhere. I do have to say there were alot of SWs out there all flavors. Sheriff's were busting some guy close to Rosecrans and the SW was walking away.

Marlowe
07-02-11, 21:05
Cruised thought LBB on my way home as the 105 was jam packed and not moving saw this BSW by the Bank of the West and her ass was hanging out. I decided to take a picture and she saw me and started yelling and screaming. LOL I just kept going as I had to be somewhere. I do have to say there were alot of SWs out there all flavors. Sheriff's were busting some guy close to Rosecrans and the SW was walking away.Yep, that's the other BSW, she was probably pissed because usually she is the one taking pictures of your car as you approach her. Doesn't talk to anyone!

MrJose
07-04-11, 18:27
Yes Mr Jose, you posted some awesome pix in the past. Come on back!Be back soon bro towards the end of this month. Until happy hunting and be safe out there.

Vlad De Sade
07-05-11, 03:42
I hit the stroll off of Alondra a bit past 12am.

Not really a nite track but I was in the area and I had a feeling.

Long story short I found China and her sister and I was a happy monger!

I actually juss dated China and it was AWESOME fun she is a freak like me.

Videos, pissing footage, BDSM on table, all kinks welcome, I was in heaven and it was good!

Got my room off of Atlantic and paid $50 for nite only needed it for 2 hrs of a total GFE no rush, no pimp she is independent and she is down for the cause.

My old friends her digits are available if I know ya and yeah its been a long fuckin time since I posted!

Life is crazy fun and crazy busy.

Mongering always and forever.

But ima old (40) seriously my time is precious.

Not alot of idle time to post but I will.

Juss not as often and not as long winded.

Thats it brothers have fun and be safe on the hunt!

Late the Irie Sadist

Marlowe
07-05-11, 03:53
I hit the stroll off of Alondra a bit past 12am.

Not really a nite track but I was in the area and I had a feeling.

Long story short I found China and her sister and I was a happy monger!

I actually juss dated China and it was AWESOME fun she is a freak like me.

Videos, pissing footage, BDSM on table, all kinks welcome, I was in heaven and it was good!

Got my room off of Atlantic and paid $50 for nite only needed it for 2 hrs of a total GFE no rush, no pimp she is independent and she is down for the cause.

My old friends her digits are available if I know ya and yeah its been a long fuckin time since I posted!

Life is crazy fun and crazy busy.

Mongering always and forever.

But ima old (40) seriously my time is precious.

Not alot of idle time to post but I will.

Juss not as often and not as long winded.

Thats it brothers have fun and be safe on the hunt!

Late the Irie SadistWelcome back! Old my ass, I have 17 years on you, LOL. You can get rooms on Atlantic for $30 for two hrs.

Member #5087
07-05-11, 04:05

I was low on funds anyway, so just went around taking pics. I really liked the BSW in pink, but she would not give me her digits. Still, nice view, her and her lollipop.Saturday night I cruised LBB and saw that girl wearing the pink dress, it was around 3am, I tried to pick her up but she was kind of busy on the phone and a other guys walking were following her I make turn around couple of times but she didn't pay attention, anyway, I went all the way to the 105 and there were a lot of BSW.

Vlad De Sade
07-05-11, 06:30
Marlowe, good lookin out brother!

I do love Atlantic.

See man we need a mongering action network (like webcams flirted with some yrs ago) where we can go directly online w our smart fones for instant intel on the fly while we are on the stroll knee deep in the sweet tang!

Honestly, that intel wulda been golden last nite.

Thats $20 buks I culda used on the Pig after I left LBB @ 3am LOL.

It was crazy last nite...

I hit LBB, the Pig and then SB from mid-nite to 5am like I was 20yrs old again Hhhhaaaa :0.

I luv ya man good to be back!

Peace the I Sadist

BladeRunner556
07-06-11, 01:36
I first met Mya a few weeks back. My ATF got caught in the Memorial Day round up on Fig and on Western. I went to pick her up and I ended up giving Mya a ride back to Snooty. She called me on Friday and I went to see her in Compton. She's a Filipina SW that usually works LBB during the day and online at night.

L-you can see.

A-7, nice, but not too friendly.

S-excellent CBJ (and I don't like CBJs) , CFS (tight kitty, vocal)

R-No, but not because of service. I have other poon at a better price.

D-$.2 for 30min + 25 notel.

If you like pretty good service from a cute Filipina and you're used to paying online prices, then she's for you. Otherwise, look for her on LBB just north of the Swaps.

Bonker1
07-06-11, 18:12
Made the looop a couple of times from the 91 to the 105 from 4 to 6pm action was real good LWS WSW BSW. But there was this one medium build latina blond hair but wow in a red dress thaat did little to hid her Religion. A little Read blowing in the wind make you want to drop your shorts right there and those 5" black patent leather stilettos wow! Bad news she was stuck to her phone and did not want to talk to anybody. There were a couple of LSW buy the Fashion Center one wearing Green shorts dirty blond hair we chatted and left the area. Did the deed real quick and dropped her back. When I got back there was another blond LSW red shirt shorts dang didn't have time for a 2nd go around going back to find more Uncle Leo started to show up around 6pm. PS sorry no pics when I tried for the red dress I got the pilliar of the car dang will try some other time.

Bonker1
07-07-11, 13:16
Last night I was making my pass on LBB about 10 and I saw a L 8 or 9 A cute WSW, dk brown / black hair, in a dress walking across the street into the McD's. Of cource they were closed and by the time I turned areound she was gone. I stayed out for another hour or so but she did not re-appear. Any info please pass it on thanks.

Member #4870
07-07-11, 18:06
Cruised the track last night at around 9:00 and all of sudden lots of squads cars came to the liquor store next tot he fashion center. It was at least 8 squad cars at the liquor and a police helicopter overhead.

What happened here?

Thanks

Member #4870
07-07-11, 18:11
There was this fine ass latina (could be light skinned BSW, but looked more like a latina) on the track yesterday.

She looked like she had "the" implants with one hell of a body.

Anyone see her? Had long black hair and was hearing a short skirt with sandals.

She was literally being swooped up right away.

I came back to the track only to see all that commotion at the liquor and saw her again.

But she was swooped up right away again.

Anyone know who I'm tallking about?

Courious G
07-07-11, 18:29
Made the looop a couple of times from the 91 to the 105 from 4 to 6pm action was real good LWS WSW BSW. But there was this one medium build latina blond hair but wow in a red dress thaat did little to hid her Religion. A little Read blowing in the wind make you want to drop your shorts right there and those 5" black patent leather stilettos wow! Bad news she was stuck to her phone and did not want to talk to anybody. There were a couple of LSW buy the Fashion Center one wearing Green shorts dirty blond hair we chatted and left the area. Did the deed real quick and dropped her back. When I got back there was another blond LSW red shirt shorts dang didn't have time for a 2nd go around going back to find more Uncle Leo started to show up around 6pm. PS sorry no pics when I tried for the red dress I got the pilliar of the car dang will try some other time.Soooo now I know who's the lucky one stealing it from me. Reeled her and her friend (white top, black short shorts) off the sidewalk / street into the parking lot. Next thing you know, before I'm done making the U-turn in the parking lot to scoop the fish, she's getting into the sedan and off she goes. You owe me now. She was mighty fine.

The Rook
07-07-11, 20:35
Went down LBB thiis afternoon and it was on and popping! It has been a few months since I have enjoyed you beautiful track but there were quite a few WSWers! The was one with long curly blonde hair that I couldn't nab. She was stunning on any scale. I did however find Candy (BSW) in hew white stringy dress. Happy FS for. 6. Wow she is tight down there. By far the tightest puss I have found on any track! I enjoyed Candy so much that I wanted more but a different one so I searched for some white meat but I found nothing but Popo cars and trucks and unmarked cars and trucks. Oh well, there is always tonite!

Be safe, not sorry.

The Rook

BladeRunner556
07-07-11, 22:24
The was one with long curly blonde hair that I couldn't nab. She was stunning on any scale.

The RookIf she had big blonde Dolly Parton hair, her name is Sugar. My back-up WSW got me her name. I'm hoping she'll come through with digits.

Bonker1
07-07-11, 23:08
It was going great until? Uncle LEO was taking names and giving rides also the local LEO was out on the side streets. Down by Alondra there was this long legged LSW and when I turned around lesss that a blook she was gone Then there was this long legged Pink / Red hair (wig) she walked right by LEO and less than a block up up against the car when she walked by they did not even blink since they were jacking up 3 other BSW. So around 5. 6 was good then LEO and by 7 not to many out there maybe later on tonight I'm looking out for that LSW WOW she was by the GAS company Keep your eye out be carefull and if any body has info on her let me know L 8 long curley hair light brown and long leggs OMG!

Alkalinedio
07-08-11, 01:28
Went by today around 5 to 6 and tons of SW on by rac and hub. Solid 15 spread out up to Compton blvd. Further north started at rosecrans another herd but stopped by the swap meet, near swap meet and north got quiet. Beware of a LSW any of you may have seen she's been near the flamingo and rocky inn a block or two in either direction wearing pink gym type shorts, big butt, pink sandals and dark hair. Smells decoy, she does that stroll all by herself, no others around. Unless anyone dated her please share. I seen a guy pull over to talk to her and Leo swooped in. This one seems not right.

Anyone spot her? Any intel?

2nd time I seen her now. Latina for sure, pinky booty shorts with white trim and fat butt.

Proceed with caution.

Ad

Chambon68
07-08-11, 03:53
Drove by again, just taking pics.

Oswalt
07-09-11, 02:04
Drove by again, just taking pics.On the 105 decided to check out LBB. Around 2:00 had to be 15 to 20.

BSW out there. Most of them easy on the eyes. Even saw one right

Before I got back on the 91. Couple of sheriffs out also, one after someone in a hurry.

Got to give you guys that take pics props, it isn't easy trying to check out the SW.

Take a pic and avoid rear ending the car ahead of you.

Don't know what happens on LBB at night but its hard to believe there are that.

Many guys out during the middle of the day for the girls to make enough $$

Roninii
07-09-11, 05:10
Welcome back! Old my ass, I have 17 years on you, LOL. You can get rooms on Atlantic for $30 for two hrs.Where's the magic two hour shop?

Thanks in advance!

Marlowe
07-09-11, 16:31
Where's the magic two hour shop?

Thanks in advance!It has been both the L*k and the Br*nc* both on Atlantic just past Alondra Blvd. You go past the Mobil station on the corner and they are on the right hand side. Sometimes LE activity at the latter, so be careful.

BladeRunner556
07-09-11, 16:36
It has been both the L*k and the Br*nc* both on Atlantic just past Alondra Blvd. You go past the Mobil station on the corner and they are on the right hand side. Sometimes LE activity at the latter, so be careful.The latter doesn't ask for I'd if you're a frequent visitor or if the guy sees you with one of the girls. He knows them all in more ways than one. They put you on the Rewards Program after your fifth stay.

Bonker1
07-09-11, 17:34
The Blvd was not as busy as other times more Uncle Baca (LEO) in the area again the grils were in and out real fast. I think my elusive LSW was there but in black paints and a yellow shirt and was not trying to draw attention to herself when I went into the googwill parking lot for a moment I lost her. I even had eye contact with her. I'm going to catch up with her one of these days. I think Uncle picked up some grils on Thursday so it may be a couple of days until it gets busy again. Going to check on it in a while. I agree LBB is a crazy street. Heck one guy ran through a red light checking out the sights and the car drift. Not a lot of room so I agree play it safe. My selection for the day was a little busty latina in lepord tights that I found up by the 105 cute smile, med booty.

Bonker1
07-10-11, 00:55
Well I wanted to check LBB today started my trip at sround 3pm and finished at 4:30 with Angel. A cute LSW not the one I'm keeping my eye out for but nice. Girl got some booty but took good care of me. LBB is a pick them up quick else that are gone the next time you come around. Today they were from the 105 down to the 91 scattered. Good Idea since there seend to be a present of Uncle LEO and its a cat and mouse game. Thats all for today be careful and keep an eye out

Bonker1
07-15-11, 12:51
Well looks like thing have slowed down. Mostly BSW some that should be walking the catwalk. Uncle LEO is making his presense known. I was behind one and from the inside turn lane he spotted on and turned across 2 lanes just to follow. Also something happened at the Town Hotel Wed night. Lots of LEO parked outside and inside. Meet up with a Cute Asin / Hawiann type Vikky.

Around 10:30. Overall things are still OK but the selection is diminishing.

Alkalinedio
07-15-11, 20:59
Agreed.

Uncle Leo has been more agressive lately on this track. Way too risky even talking to them near the swapmeet area and a few blocks north / south of that.

Not sure what's causing that, normally it was mellow around there. The obviously allow the girls to work daily, any given day theres easily mm 10 to 30 SW's on the entire track. Don't know what causes them to single out one monger from the other when the girls are clear as day on every other corner. Just be safe out there.

I'll just ask for a number and take off. That way you don't do anything wrong! Can't get busted for asking a SW for her cellphone number.

Be safe.

AD.

Well looks like thing have slowed down. Mostly BSW some that should be walking the catwalk. Uncle LEO is making his presense known. I was behind one and from the inside turn lane he spotted on and turned across 2 lanes just to follow. Also something happened at the Town Hotel Wed night. Lots of LEO parked outside and inside. Meet up with a Cute Asin / Hawiann type Vikky.

Around 10:30. Overall things are still OK but the selection is diminishing.

LikeTheNipples
07-17-11, 01:17
Just wanted to drop by and say Hi. This is my first post. Want to also complement everyone on the intel on here. Thanks! I've been driving down lbb for a while and it seems like since the beggining of the month girls have been getting kicked out for some reason or another, but then again some get left to do their thing. It's kinda hard to tell why they let some stay and kick some out. I talked to a LSW a while back and she told me she was singled out a few times and was kicked out by LE. Since the girls are getting more scarce I had to broaden my places to get them. Hopefully I will have luck through here and maybe be able to help right back for the fellow members.

I tried backpage with bad results, but that's a different forum.

LikeTheNipples
07-18-11, 23:13
So yesterday around 4pm I decided to take a drive down LBB. Drove up and down a few times and saw a few scattered out. I see a young light BSW and decide to pull over and try to get with her. I pull into a little street and wait for her to come to me. She asked me if I was LE and to show her something. I told her that I wasn't LE and showed her what she wanted to see. She asked what I wanted and I told her just a BJ, she quoted me. 70. I thought she was offering that for everything and confirmed the price quoted was for the BJ and she said yes. I offered. 40 and she did one of those exhales and walked away. I've never had a problem with offering. 40 are rates going up or was the girl overpricing me?

So, I decided to continue to look for a girl. A little bit after I saw a LSW right in front of the Vance. Same thing I pull into the street and ask her how much for a BJ. She replied that she didn't do bjs. I asked her for her name and number and she said to come back when I wanted sex. Wouldn't give me her name or number.

Did I run into a little bit of bad luck on Sunday? Or is that the regular attitude of girls that work on Sunday?

By the way if you're looking for a WSW there is one that walks on LBB at night closer to Artesia. I've been with her a few times. Only does it covered but has a nice attitude and if you like big butts. She has that!

LavenderDior
07-20-11, 19:25
Hot spinner "Lavender Dior" on Imperial Hwy from Alameda to LBB.

BladeRunner556
07-21-11, 13:36
Drove thru on my way down to LBC. Lots of BSWs. There was one WSW or light LSW that was walking into one of the motels on the track that had a nice body. I didn't see her face, she was walking south and I was driving south behind her and she turned into the notel before I could see her face. Also, there was a cute WSW just south of the Swaps. I came back around to get digits, but she didn't have a phone, supposedly. Said her name was Tessa. She was wearing grey spandex or leggings type thing. Looked really good. I couldn't pass thru on my way back to downtown LA because I had a passenger with me, but I plan on looking for her today. Only one LEO heading north in my southbound run.

LikeTheNipples
07-21-11, 22:33
Damn! LE was all over the place on the lbb last night. I saw a car, I'm thinking it was a pimp's car, with the trunk open and a bunch of clothes that had been taken out on the floor. And like 5 or 5 LE cars parked accross the street from it. And kept on seeing them all throughout lbb. The SUV was just hanging out in parking lots with the lights off and would drive for a little bit and park some where else. This was around 10 to 11 not too sure on the time. I took off and decided to give it one last pass before I went home. It was like magic! After midnight I didn't see any LE anymore and all of a sudden a few girls started popping up throughout lbb. I saw what I thought was a light skinned BSW, but she ended up being polynesian. I was heading North on lbb when I saw her. Turned around and then came back down and picked her up at the car wash. She quoted. 5 for a BJ I offered. 4 and she said ok. Very nice body her name was Lalay from N. Cali and she said she was visiting for a few days and might be leaving on the weekend. She started off a bit serious and cold, but I kinda softened her up with small talk. The BJ was covered and at first I could only feel her butt over her shorts and I could not feel the breasts. She gives a pretty decent CBJ, but it wasn't doing it for me so I asked one more time if I could have a go at those breasts, which looked like a nice handful. She ended up taking them out and I was surprised how nice they were. Those babies sealed the deal with me because after playing with them for a bit the love juice filled up the condom. She said she doesn't usually do this type of business that often, but she had the kind of attitude like if she did. Body was nice, face is ok and I didn't want to stare, but I think she had her teeth covered with gold plates like the rappers LOL I saw something shiny, but she didn't smile too much.

Mr Watts
07-25-11, 22:58
Any other mongers have problems getting SW's on Fig. Like 90% of them immediately turn and walk away when they see my car. Some girls have told me that I have a Pimp's car and that I'm black. Anybody got any tricks to get me around this? Its especially bad with the mixed, latina, and white SW's. I always see this fine ass LSW and I always try to get her, but she just ignores me. But last week, pulled up on her and she was with a LSW I dated 3 times befre. So the girl told her I was cool. But when I asked her how much for a room date, she quoted me $450? Damn, its hard out here for a monger. Anybody else have these issues. Attached, is a picture of her. Anybody date her before?

ChrisPoontang
07-26-11, 01:29
Any other mongers have problems getting SW's on Fig. Like 90% of them immediately turn and walk away when they see my car. Some girls have told me that I have a Pimp's car and that I'm black. Anybody got any tricks to get me around this? Its especially bad with the mixed, latina, and white SW's. I always see this fine ass LSW and I always try to get her, but she just ignores me. But last week, pulled up on her and she was with a LSW I dated 3 times befre. So the girl told her I was cool. But when I asked her how much for a room date, she quoted me $450? Damn, its hard out here for a monger. Anybody else have these issues. Attached, is a picture of her. Anybody date her before?Tell the working girls you are Cuban or Rican.

I have the same issue and when I tell them that they usually get in the car.

After I've nailed them I let them know I'm black just before I drop off them. Most of them say "Yeah I know, but I had to say it or else the other girls would tell my man and I'd get in trouble".

Their "man" is just a weak punk who's scared of letting a real dude with cash around his girl.

Not sure why. I fuck working girls. I don't date them.

I let the weak punk date them and kiss them. Kiss them right after I've nutted on them!

Omega Red
07-26-11, 02:42
Any other mongers have problems getting SW's on Fig. Like 90% of them immediately turn and walk away when they see my car. Some girls have told me that I have a Pimp's car and that I'm black. Anybody got any tricks to get me around this? Its especially bad with the mixed, latina, and white SW's. I always see this fine ass LSW and I always try to get her, but she just ignores me. But last week, pulled up on her and she was with a LSW I dated 3 times befre. So the girl told her I was cool. But when I asked her how much for a room date, she quoted me $450? Damn, its hard out here for a monger. Anybody else have these issues. Attached, is a picture of her. Anybody date her before?I have the same issue, when I'm on Fig. I have one regular I tend to visit, but I have ALOT more luck on the LBB track. It seems the BSW on that track don't mind what color you are. As long as you have the money.

LikeTheNipples
07-26-11, 19:47
I was driving down lbb last night to see how it looked. I found a WSW on the corner next to the Hub. Her name was Lili and looked very very good. The thing is she wasn't doing anything just sitting on the fire hydrant waiting for her friend to come back. She gave me her number and told me to call her in about 20 minutes. So I did a little driving up and down to scope things out and eventually the 20 minutes were up and I called her. She told me that she was done for the night, but to give her a call tomorrow. She was very friendly and seems like she had a very nice attitude. Does anyone else know about her? Or has anyone dated this girl before? Her number starts with these digits (818) 668-XXXX.

Since she was out of the picture for the night I decided to see if I could get me another girl. I drove around to see what else was out there and found a BSW by the name of Coco. She has this really nice dark brown complexion and has a great attitude. She was hanging out with another girl that I had dated before by the name of Peaches. I hadn't been with Coco before so I decided. What the hell something new. She is amazing! I asked for a BJ and she quoted me. 40 but she does it covered and never uncovered. This girl really keeps her rythm and after I popped she kept on going almost sucked the condom right off LOL. If you get a chance to be with her she is a real pleaser and really know how to take her time, unlike a lot of these other girls now a days. She has a thin build and was hanging out in the little shopping center where the rent to own is, I think the street is Myrrh.

By the way that damn SUV LE was trying to hide by the alleys last night. But other than that it was pretty quite on the LE side last night.

Glasses
07-27-11, 07:53
I was driving down lbb last night to see how it looked. I found a WSW on the corner next to the Hub. Her name was Lili and looked very very good. The thing is she wasn't doing anything just sitting on the fire hydrant waiting for her friend to come back. She gave me her number and told me to call her in about 20 minutes. So I did a little driving up and down to scope things out and eventually the 20 minutes were up and I called her. She told me that she was done for the night, but to give her a call tomorrow. She was very friendly and seems like she had a very nice attitude. Does anyone else know about her? Or has anyone dated this girl before? Her number starts with these digits (818) 668-XXXX.

Since she was out of the picture for the night I decided to see if I could get me another girl. I drove around to see what else was out there and found a BSW by the name of Coco. She has this really nice dark brown complexion and has a great attitude. She was hanging out with another girl that I had dated before by the name of Peaches. I hadn't been with Coco before so I decided. What the hell something new. She is amazing! I asked for a BJ and she quoted me. 40 but she does it covered and never uncovered. This girl really keeps her rythm and after I popped she kept on going almost sucked the condom right off LOL. If you get a chance to be with her she is a real pleaser and really know how to take her time, unlike a lot of these other girls now a days. She has a thin build and was hanging out in the little shopping center where the rent to own is, I think the street is Myrrh.

By the way that damn SUV LE was trying to hide by the alleys last night. But other than that it was pretty quite on the LE side last night.I know the two you speak of, I've dated peaches also FS for. 40 she's thin pretty face nice smile (told me both her real life sisters are also SW's. Thats a talkshow in itself) she even had me drop her off@her apt in lynwood after our date because she was tired and wanted to get some sleep, last time I saw her she had just lost her phone and to contact her she had me call coco because they seem to always be together, thanks to your report I'll give coco a spin after-all I do already have her # & maybe peaches

Finally got a new phone.

Member #4870
07-27-11, 16:47
Some of these SW's want 1 benjamin and won't take less.

What's up with that?

Thansk

LikeTheNipples
07-27-11, 18:49
I know the two you speak of, I've dated peaches also FS for. 40 she's thin pretty face nice smile (told me both her real life sisters are also SW's. Thats a talkshow in itself) she even had me drop her off@her Apt in lynwood after our date because she was tired and wanted to get some sleep, last time I saw her she had just lost her phone and to contact her she had me call coco because they seem to always be together, thanks to your report I'll give coco a spin after-all I do already have her # & maybe peaches

Finally got a new phone.Yeah they both have very cool attitudes. I've met a few girls who have told me that they have sisters doing this. A while back I picked up a LSW by the name of Stacy and she ended up being the sister of a girl that I had been with a really long time ago by the name of Beauty. They were both pretty cool too. I haven't seen them for a while but they mainly work during the day up until like 8 or so.

I think Coco puts a little more effort than Peaches or maybe when I saw Peaches she wasn't feeling it, because I remember her telling me she was really tired.

Well, have fun with either one!

Glck31
07-27-11, 19:47
For the past week, I've been on a temp job so I pass by lbb on my way home. I've been checking it out everyday from 4-6pm. There were a lot of SW near tucker and the taco joint across the way. Just on Monday I was trying to pick up a blonde WSW but she kept on getting picked up every time so I gave up on her, I did notice one unmarked LE sedan near Euclid so I decided to head south. Just as I was about to head home I notice this stunning BSW, fair complexion, curves with a thin waist; didn't get her name but she had bleached hair with pink bangs, wore a black lace dress with some stripper heels. Picked her up just east of the hut, she asked to get in and proceeded with LE check. Asked if I had. 8 but I offered only. 6 cause I still need to get a room. She agreed so headed south a couple of streets and got a room for. 25. Gave her the. 6 and the she started with CBJ. It was decent, she seemed to be rushing it because I didn't give her the. 8 she originally wanted. Went to mish and finished off K9. She differently knows how to work it. Her body was amazing, natural see-cups and ass and thighs just right, not too firm or soft. Total damage was. 6 for FS and. 25 for room. I definitely prefer lbb over holt.

Say safe and good hunting.

Gome23
07-28-11, 12:06
Hey guys. I have a couple reports in the oc massage section you might want to check out but before I ask for help, I wanted to post a few. A couple days ago, on the way to work about 6am, I was headed north on lb and saw a WSW that looked great in the dark by the donut shop. Swung around the corner and was approached by a BSW that was cloer to me. A asked if her friend was availavle and she called her over. She immediately jumped in my car and introduced herself as "snow". Asked for 60 for a BJ which was kinda high so I countered with 40 and she agreed pretty quick. This girl has kind of a ghetto look and accent to her but I really dig that. CBJ was damn good and she let my hands roam as she did it. She wrapped her lips around my tip but also used her index finger to massagr my divk whilr it. Was in her mouth. Took me about 10 min to nut and dropped her off behind the hub. I didn't ask for the digits but if I see her again, I'll pick her up for sure. On the LE tip, didn't really see any out and about that morning, but she took me to a residential side street instead of the alley so I probably blended into the residential cars and didn't stick out like a normal alley date.

Bonker1
07-28-11, 14:51
Tuesday Uncle Leo did a Sweep and picked up about 15 ladies. Catch and release mode. They brought out the horses out there? They were telling me that Uncle Leo is trying to shut it down. Thats why not as much activity out there. I've seen grils out in LA and OC that I have seen regularly on LBB so they are going to other areas. So be careful out there. I'm now scouting the next hot area well see how long that lasts. Keep the third eye out LE is heavy for now.

LikeTheNipples
07-29-11, 01:04
Tuesday Uncle Leo did a Sweep and picked up about 15 ladies. Catch and release mode. They brought out the horses out there? They were telling me that Uncle Leo is trying to shut it down. Thats why not as much activity out there. I've seen grils out in LA and OC that I have seen regularly on LBB so they are going to other areas. So be careful out there. I'm now scouting the next hot area well see how long that lasts. Keep the third eye out LE is heavy for now.Oh well that explains why I saw what I saw last night. I was driving and I went down a side street and saw 4 BSW very nervous and hoe-cializing at somebody's driveway on the phone. I guess they were calling their ride to pick them up. Either way I ended up seeing a girl that I hadn't seen in a while. Her name is Sunshine I think she's Latina, but there's another Sunshine too one is really skinny and the one I actually saw is from Northern Cali and semi new to the LA area. We were at it for a while CBJ, but I didn't feel it with the condom on. I asked her to take it off, but she said no. I think we were in the car for over 1/2 an hour. So if you are looking for someone that doesn't rush at all, she is the girl you're looking for. She's also a really funny girl. I really wanted to nut, so I did a little bit of driving into the crack hoe territory (south of Alondra) LOL I found a WSW out there that gave me a BBBJCIM for. 3. It took her a while too, and she also didn't complain. Her name was Nicole. She had some really nice tits. That's pretty much all I could compliment in regards to her body LOL this girl is on the heavy side. And according to her she attends Berkely and only does this during summer and spring breaks. I was talking to her and she said she has a Puerto Rican friend that's in the porn business and does the street walking on the weekends. I tried to get her friends info, but she was hinting that after she went back to school when she wasn't around she would give it to me. We'll see if about that. The BJ wasn't the best because every once in a while she kept on rubbing her teeth, but for. 3 I wasn't complaining LOL.

I just remembered. The good ol' days when there were SW all the way up to MLK. I found some good ones on Alma back then, way before they built the little shopping center. When they started kicking girls out of Century, I found a few their that had come from that track. They managed to get rid of the girls in that area. So I guess will see the results now. I'll still keep looking, but I guess try to be even more carefull now.

Thanks for the info Bonker.

Slideguy2
07-29-11, 19:54
Cruzed LBB thur. Around 3pm and 7pm. Heavy LEO.

Few cars stopped and girls stopped around the fashion center. Still some good talent out but ended up heading for harbor in the oc. Not a lot of action but almost no LEO.

Have fun

Alxm1
07-30-11, 23:08
My friend and me were driving around today and cruised through LBB around 3pm. His car was getting an AMP and sub installed so we were waiting for it to be done. Saw this young thing walking near the vance motel wearing some little black booty shorts and a yelow top with her ass cheeks just showing. And blonde hair, she just looked hot. Pulled over and talked, name was Mocha. Got some pics of her ass in one of the car wash stalls and her number. Told her I might give her a call later. Dropped my friend off to get his car and I took off. Called Mocha up and told her lets hook up. She wanted $ for everything. I countered with. 80 and she looked like she was going to take it. But I wanted more pics and a vid of her giving me a BJ. So I told her i'd give the $ and a lil extra tip for pics/vid and she took it. Went to get a room at the vance and had her get naked. Took some pics first and then got on bed for a CBJ. She sucked pretty good, as good as it can be for a CBJ and I got my vid of that pretty young face sucking on my cock. Was playing with that sweet ass of hers while she was sucking, nice taut young booty. After she finished CBJ she got on top for some CG. Sweet sight of this young thing riding and bouncing on my cock. She didn't rush but wish there was a little more feedback. But these are usually pimped girls that are just trying to make money. I didn't care I bent her over and grabbed her hips and slammed it in doggy style. Got to love the sight of young ass and your cock slamming into it, that clapping sound, oh yeah. I wanted to finish with CBJ so I could see those pretty lips on my cock again. Got the vid out again and finished up in the glove. And me with a big smile. Mocha is 19 and says she's mixed with all kinds of stuff. She has some acne on her face but I didn't mind it, she is still a beautiful girl. About 5'4". Black, white, puerto rican, creole and indian I think. Hot little mix. She has a snappy little attitude and you just got to know hot to work with it. Otherwise some guys will get frustrated. You might see her out there. There were a bunch of honeys out, with one regular Sunshine, tall slim one, out as well. Sunshine was looking hot in a red dress. Stopped to ask her for her number again. Alright fellas, have fun, be safe.

Raider1206
07-30-11, 23:25
My friend and me were driving around today and cruised through LBB around 3pm. His car was getting an AMP and sub installed so we were waiting for it to be done. Saw this young thing walking near the vance motel wearing some little black booty shorts and a yelow top with her ass cheeks just showing. And blonde hair, she just looked hot. Pulled over and talked, name was Mocha. Got some pics of her ass in one of the car wash stalls and her number. Told her I might give her a call later. Dropped my friend off to get his car and I took off. Called Mocha up and told her lets hook up. She wanted $ for everything. I countered with. 80 and she looked like she was going to take it. But I wanted more pics and a vid of her giving me a BJ. So I told her i'd give the $ and a lil extra tip for pics/vid and she took it. Went to get a room at the vance and had her get naked. Took some pics first and then got on bed for a CBJ. She sucked pretty good, as good as it can be for a CBJ and I got my vid of that pretty young face sucking on my cock. Was playing with that sweet ass of hers while she was sucking, nice taut young booty. After she finished CBJ she got on top for some CG. Sweet sight of this young thing riding and bouncing on my cock. She didn't rush but wish there wasi a little more feedback. But these are usually pimped girls that are just trying to make money. I didn't care I bent her over and grabbed her hips and slammed it in doggy style. Got to love the sight of young ass and your cock slamming into it, that clapping sound, oh yeah. I wanted to finish with CBJ so I could see those pretty lips on my cock again. Got the vid out again and finished up in the glove. And me with a big smile. Mocha is 19 and says she's mixed with all kinds of stuff. She has some acne on her face but I didn't mind it, she is still a beautiful girl. About 5'4". Black, white, puerto rican, creole and indian I think. Hot little mix. She has a snappy little attitude and you just got to know hot to work with it. Otherwise some guys will get frustrated. You might see her out there. There were a bunch of honeys out, with one regular Sunshine, tall slim one, out as well. Sunshine was looking hot in a red dress. Stopped to ask her for her number again. Alright fellas, have fun, be safe.Very nice find. I was out around 530-6 and le had just scared everyone away. Met a little cutie named angel got her number will probly hook up this week

Misfit
07-31-11, 08:08
Damn that trunk has one fine shine at the car wash stalls. Nice pics.

Misfit

Baldy Cruiser
07-31-11, 13:12
Great report on Mocha!

Love the cute lilttle spinner mixed hotties!

BALDY CRUISER :)

LikeTheNipples
07-31-11, 19:43
Lucky Alxm! I tried to get to her but everytime I would come around she would be on the opposite side of the street. I got a pic of her from kinda far away, so it came out grainy. But I definately like your pics better. That ass was the best one out there. I also took a few more pics of other girls that were out there. I was there between 5 and 6 and when I finally decided to call it quits I started seeing a few more girls show up. I ended up getting a room with the one in the white pants. That's Peaches she also has a nice ass, but I didn't take pics of her naked in the room.

Raider1206
08-01-11, 00:09
Lucky Alxm! I tried to get to her but everytime I would come around she would be on the opposite side of the street. I got a pic of her from kinda far away, so it came out grainy. But I definately like your pics better. That ass was the best one out there. I also took a few more pics of other girls that were out there. I was there between 5 and 6 and when I finally decided to call it quits I started seeing a few more girls show up. I ended up getting a room with the one in the white pants. That's Peaches she also has a nice ass, but I didn't take pics of her naked in the room.

139408I tried to get the one in the yellow but she kept getting snatched up. I saw the one in the white if I'm not mistaken she has pretty nice breast too. I was going to stop for her but couldn't get yellow top out of my mind

Alxm1
08-01-11, 05:35
Yup thats her in second pic. She was the cutest out, and her ass just poppin out the bottom, damn! I'm going to have to cruise LBB more often, LOL. Thanks for the comments fellas.

LikeTheNipples
08-01-11, 19:00
LOL.

Yeah, yellow top was hella great with half that ass sticking out. But I got impatient.

Ohhh yeah, the white pants has some pretty good tits on her. And the best part is that they are both about the same age. Peaches is 18 and just started doing this since April, so her attitude is still pretty laid back and cool.

But then then again I also still have the image of that great ass hanging out of those black tight shorts LOL

I have Peache's number if you want it.

Member #4870
08-02-11, 11:31
Cruised the track at night and it was literraly dead. (nothing)

What happened here?

Hardly Seek
08-02-11, 13:47

What happened here?I was there 9 pm and there was alot of action. Right at 10 pm le rolled in.

Left the area.

BladeRunner556
08-03-11, 01:54
So what if the girl gets on her or text messages someone after you pick her up. Do you drop her off?I likely would.

Cimil
08-03-11, 10:25
Hello, first time posting on this forum. I went by lbb last night around 11-12pm. Pretty empty. There was some action on bullis but seemed to obvious. I

Either saw the pimp or the UC picking up the girl. So no willing to risk it I kept going nothing good that late. I was looking for a LSW that I had seen there

The other day. Drove back to downtown lb, went by santa fe ave and picked up a WSW that was wondering the truckers area. After she got in and asked what I was looking for and she showed me something and I did the same. I told her I was on my way home and talked her into a CBJ for 2. Did a good job like a pro, I finished and she was out before I could take the cover off. Well just wanted to share first time with you guys.

LikeTheNipples
08-03-11, 18:35

What happened here?I was there Monday night and when I was dropping off a girl at her spot another girl yelled at her that LE was taking girls in. Out of curiosity I decided to cruise a few times up and down and all the girls by the swapmeet were gone. I even drove all the way to trannyville LOL because there have been a few real girls that I have found down that way very few times, but mostly during the day and LE was pulling cars over left and right over there too. When I came back down to all the girls were gone except for the one I had picked up, so I don't know what's up. But LE is definately getting tougher. So be careful out there!

JonathonJammer
08-03-11, 20:35
As always on my way home LBB is a route I use quite often to get home or just even cruise to see who can help me with my baby batter I have built up! Started over by Alondra by th Hub and saw a LSW, okay looking, but not my style. Good thing too because when I hit the stop sign to make a left LE drove by saw her and flip a ***** I guess to go check her out. On my way south toward 105, which I've noticed most of the SW's are hangin now saw what appeared to be Mocha who was mentioned in a couple reports earlier with her pics getting cuffed by LE. Her and another BSW. Sucks because I think Axm1 pics made me want to take her for a spin. Great pics dude! Anyway. LE all over the place so didn't partake in any fun today. Let's see what tomorrow brings or if I get a chance many check the track later tonight. If not I'm getting one of these providers digits from my phone and just go get me some. You know this. Anyway just wanted everyone to be safe out there. They are going after the SW right now but pretty sure we're next. Stay safe!

The Tall Man
08-05-11, 00:01
Lots of SW but also many LE out last night. At about 10:30 pm there was something going on LLB close to the 105 and then WHAM, with all the LE attention the SW all appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

I then pounced on the opportunity and picked up Crystal, a thin BSW with white silk stockings, a nice and friendly gal, found a dark spot on a side street, got in the back seat, she worked my cock with her mouth then somehow manged to pull down those silk stockings and slid down on my fully erect shaft (all in my small car backseat) , pounded her ass for about two minuets and exploded, cleaned up, gave her $60 which we agreed on and dropped her off.

Writing this I think I will head over to LBB and see whats out!

The Tall Man

LikeTheNipples
08-05-11, 00:03
Last night around 10 to 11 cruised for a bit. I saw LE had 2 girls against the car South of Alondra. They were there for a while and then took 1 and let the other go. I don't know what criteria they are using to take in girls, but they are not taking all of them in. I also saw Coco getting a light shined at her face and being told to go home on the corner of lbb and compton. But I saw her in the alley before Rosecrans with a couple more girls a little after. There were a few girls out throughout lbb, but very few and too much LE to pick up on girls that I didn't know.

Danny2
08-07-11, 02:00
http://youtu.be/ibrhSdv10xE

Danny2
08-07-11, 02:02
http://youtu.be/pHWPsTu7cVs

Richrod
08-07-11, 04:37
Last night I at 900 pm I was crusing on lbb, I saw Leslie she was wearing a mini skirt showing her butt cheeks. She was a knock out. On a scale 1-10 she was a 9. 5 on everything. She offered FS for. 80, I asked if she had a room she said but for $25 we can get one. So we did to many le out. Safer in room. So we got the room. Man when got in the I was stiff like a rock she knew what wanted. She pulled up her skirt then she put the jimmy hat on and I pound that p*why doggystyle, then I turned her around and told her to spread her legs then pounded her more she got hers, I filled. The jimmy hat up. She did not rush she had a nice attitude. She's mix black light skin. Sorry guys no pics but I do have her number for senior members or swap for other girls.

Peace out.

Richrod
08-07-11, 04:48
@9 pm I was cruising on lbb Sat saw Leslie fine light skin black. She was. 9.5 out of 10. We got a room for $25 her service for. 80 I got the room because to many le. We got in the room she pulled her tight full body skirt, she slipped the jimmy hat on I pounded her doggy style. Then told her to turn around and those nice long legs pounded more. I exploded good in the jimmy hat. She did not rush very sweet nice attitude. Sorry guys I don't have pics but I got her digits. Hit me up let's trade girls info.

Peace out.

SoCalMonger
08-07-11, 10:54
The blonde is fairly hot

LikeTheNipples
08-08-11, 22:46
@9 pm I was cruising on lbb Sat saw Leslie fine light skin black. She was. 9.5 out of 10. We got a room for $25 her service for. 80 I got the room because to many le. We got in the room she pulled her tight full body skirt, she slipped the jimmy hat on I pounded her doggy style. Then told her to turn around and those nice long legs pounded more. I exploded good in the jimmy hat. She did not rush very sweet nice attitude. Sorry guys I don't have pics but I got her digits. Hit me up let's trade girls info.

Peace out.I cruised at around 6 just a hand full of girls were out, so I figured I'd go out later at night. I went at about 11pm or 12, not sure on the time but I saw 2 nice looking BSW's that were the best looking out of like 5 or 6 that I saw out. Was Leslie wearing a white top? I really wanted to pick up on her but when I came back around I didn't see her. The other one was wearing shorts and also a white top she had a good butt but the other one was the one that interested me more. But there were extremely slim pickings out on lbb.

LikeTheNipples
08-09-11, 22:51
Yep that's right.

LBB is dying! Last night I saw hardly any girls and the ones I saw didn't look all that good.

Hopefully it's temporary. I know a while back it looked pretty dead and then girls started showing up slowly again.

But as of now.

Bonker1
08-11-11, 14:31
Long beach Blvd last nite. 8 – 10pm Well Uncle Leo and Uncle Bacca was out in force last night. And the girls were scarce. However I did manage to pick up Alease. Looks were a 6 due to tats could have been a 7 or 8 but the cost was way to high. She quoted $ I said no way down to ½ $ but it was work. Also that long negotiating increased the risk of uncle coming buy. What are these girls thinking other than getting the most money they can. Leo Risk Assement : High SW Availability: LOW

Sound7
08-11-11, 15:39
LBB. Rite Aid LE Bike Squad (two LE) location, day time. WLE and young looking in navy blue outfit with black bike.

Risk Assement: increase due to bike LE force.

Long beach Blvd last nite. 8 – 10pm Well Uncle Leo and Uncle Bacca was out in force last night. And the girls were scarce. However I did manage to pick up Alease. Looks were a 6 due to tats could have been a 7 or 8 but the cost was way to high. She quoted $ I said no way down to ½ $ but it was work. Also that long negotiating increased the risk of uncle coming buy. What are these girls thinking other than getting the most money they can. Leo Risk Assement : High SW Availability: LOW

LikeTheNipples
08-11-11, 21:56
Long beach Blvd last nite. 8 – 10pm Well Uncle Leo and Uncle Bacca was out in force last night. And the girls were scarce. However I did manage to pick up Alease. Looks were a 6 due to tats could have been a 7 or 8 but the cost was way to high. She quoted $ I said no way down to ½ $ but it was work. Also that long negotiating increased the risk of uncle coming buy. What are these girls thinking other than getting the most money they can. Leo Risk Assement : High SW Availability: LOWI was there about 8-9 ended up picking up a LSW. I had been with her before, but she didn't recognise me at first and didn't want to pay too much attention because the undercovers were all over too. She said that the first time I came up on her she didn't want to pay attention to me becuase there was one parked accross the street. I ended up picking her up at the gas station on compton and lbb, but if it wasn't for me knowing her she said she wouldn't have gotten in the car because of the high LE activity.

I agree with you some of these girls act like what they are doing is fine and sometimes with high LE presence makes it a really high risk for us. I try to get them in the car first and do the talking while I drive away. Worst case I end up going back and dropping them off. Even though they get mad sometimes, but I prefer them getting mad than having a longer chat with LE.

Sound7
08-13-11, 02:06
Standard LE chat for LBB? No idea what the mental preparation is like as a back-up for being in the area in the day or night.

Lots of question I would guess.

I was there about 8-9 ended up picking up a LSW. I had been with her before, but she didn't recognise me at first and didn't want to pay too much attention because the undercovers were all over too. She said that the first time I came up on her she didn't want to pay attention to me becuase there was one parked accross the street. I ended up picking her up at the gas station on compton and lbb, but if it wasn't for me knowing her she said she wouldn't have gotten in the car because of the high LE activity.

I agree with you some of these girls act like what they are doing is fine and sometimes with high LE presence makes it a really high risk for us. I try to get them in the car first and do the talking while I drive away. Worst case I end up going back and dropping them off. Even though they get mad sometimes, but I prefer them getting mad than having a longer chat with LE.

Marlowe
08-13-11, 14:03
Standard LE chat for LBB? No idea what the mental preparation is like as a back-up for being in the area in the day or night.

Lots of question I would guess.C'mon, really? You don't chat with them, they throw on the lights, you stop, they ask for your license, registration and insurance (and you had better have all three of them). Then they make some threat about seeing you: 1) pick up a girl 2) drop of a girl 3) proposition a girl, but leave when you saw them, etc.

Depending upon the LEO they will detain you anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes, sitting there for all the world to see. Don't try to get in a word, just listen, because they won't hear anything you say anyway. Unless they stop you with the girl in the car, and even then they have to PROVE she's a prostitute, not just a friend of yours, they will give you a nuisance ticket for having an obstruction on your rearview mirror, tinted windows, or a fix-it ticket if you have a light that is burned out. Some have been known to take their flashlights and break a light if you complain that it isn't out.

The less you say the better.

BladeRunner556
08-13-11, 14:17
.or a fix-it ticket.I got one last year on Fig for bad wiper blades. He wanted to hit me with stopping past the limit line at a stop sign on 60-something street going onto Hoover (bullshit, I knew he was 1/2 a block away & closing fast) but he said he wouldn't because my birthday was a few days away. Big fucking hearted po-po.

JonathonJammer
08-13-11, 18:24
LBB just isn't what is could be now a days! Don't get me wrong some days and when I say some I mean very few, are great with all kinds of flavors out here! As of right now I have only taken one drive thru and parked to see if anything cums my way. Just looking for some head game any how. Couple BSW out but like previous post, man they stick out as a SW. I remember when me and my Homie used to cum down here and literally bust a nut and see another girl on the way home that we either got the digits or tried for round two, that's how many SW were out. With hardly any to no LE presence. Well just a ramble today will post if something good chums around. Peace my bros!

LikeTheNipples
08-13-11, 18:26
C'mon, really? You don't chat with them, they throw on the lights, you stop, they ask for your license, registration and insurance (and you had better have all three of them). Then they make some threat about seeing you: 1) pick up a girl 2) drop of a girl 3) proposition a girl, but leave when you saw them, etc.

Depending upon the LEO they will detain you anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes, sitting there for all the world to see. Don't try to get in a word, just listen, because they won't hear anything you say anyway. Unless they stop you with the girl in the car, and even then they have to PROVE she's a prostitute, not just a friend of yours, they will give you a nuisance ticket for having an obstruction on your rearview mirror, tinted windows, or a fix-it ticket if you have a light that is burned out. Some have been known to take their flashlights and break a light if you complain that it isn't out.

The less you say the better.Yep! Just stay quiet listen to what they want to lecture you about agree and you'll be on your way.

It all comes down to letting them play whatever game they want to play with you. Just always remember they're the boss in that situation and you will not win an argument and if you do. What will it get you? You'll just be remembered by them and they will hold a grudge against you. In other words choose your battles. I've had plenty of girls tell me that they date all kinds of cops, so some of them are going to be cool, but then you have the ones that are trying to impress another cop or their sarge or somebody.

Just tell them you're going to a friends house if you don't have a girl in the car. If you have a girl in the car pretend she's not there! LOL DENY DENY DENY! LOL What girl ocifer? LOL Ohhhh what? How'd she get in here? LOL.

By the way last night has been the deadest night I've seen. I didn't see any girls out! It was around 11pm.

LikeTheNipples
08-14-11, 18:57
Last night there were a few more girls out on lbb. I decided to check in the HP area and I saw 2 BSW on the street after Grand. And there were also 3 girls a little before artesia 2 WSW and 1 BSW with huge tits. I picked up 1 of the WSW, which also had huge F size tits on her. I think she's 5'10". Not that attractive, but I wanted something a little different. Not bad service, but not the great either. It's the first time I've seen her, but according to her she's been in the area for about a year.

There weren't a lot of girls but enough spread out all through LBB and hardly no LE presence. Oh yeah. The time was about between midnight and 2am.

Good luck guys! There are some slim pickings.

Hadezh
08-14-11, 23:51
Depending upon the LEO they will detain you anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes, sitting there for all the world to see. Don't try to get in a word, just listen, because they won't hear anything you say anyway.Pretty sure a vet like you knows this but want to be clear for the novice mongers.

They won't hear anything you say UNTIL you say something that allows them to put you in jail and / or write you a ticket.

Best thing to do is say NOTHING.

Answer their questions with quick one or two word answers if possible.

If they back you into a corner then change the subject or just do not answer the question. DO NOT LIE. If they find our you lied then they get personally insulted and keep looking into you until they find something wrong or worse they remember you forever.

About 18 months ago I was stopped on LBB. Was actually not cruising but coming from a friends house. Saw a former regular and decided to chat with her. LE pulled us both over and was all determined to do something to us but lucky for me the truth was on my side this night. I did not lie, I did not argue and was polite like talking to someone I was trying to get a pay increase from. The male officer even made it clear he knew what I do (calling me a monger LOL) but they let me go.

It is about respect, give it to LE even if you do not think you should. Your life will be allot easier.

Marlowe
08-15-11, 03:07
Pretty sure a vet like you knows this but want to be clear for the novice mongers.

They won't hear anything you say UNTIL you say something that allows them to put you in jail and / or write you a ticket.

If they back you into a corner then change the subject or just do not answer the question. DO NOT LIE. If they find our you lied then they get personally insulted and keep looking into you until they find something wrong or worse they remember you forever.

About 18 months ago I was stopped on LBB. Was actually not cruising but coming from a friends house. Saw a former regular and decided to chat with her. LE pulled us both over and was all determined to do something to us but lucky for me the truth was on my side this night. I did not lie, I did not argue and was polite like talking to someone I was trying to get a pay increase from. The male officer even made it clear he knew what I do (calling me a monger LOL) but they let me go.

It is about respect, give it to LE even if you do not think you should. Your life will be allot easier.You are correct, it is best to keep silent. If they accuse you of something that isn't true (more common than you would think) don't make the mistake of thinking that you can correct them. They DON'T HEAR YOU. Usually the ticket you get is for some nuisance violation, such as tinted windows, or having something hanging from your rear view mirror-its considered an obstruction, even though you probably observe such obstructions on 80% of the cars you pass on the street, LOL

Alkalinedio
08-15-11, 15:38
Yep. I agree.

I too got detained off LBB about 4mos ago. I stopped cruising it alot less then I have. LE I'd say (imo) has heated up alot in the last 5mos. To date.

I saw a bubble but latina in pink gym shorts that was just too yummy to pass up. Was daylight out, lots of people. Normal afternoon near the swapmeet. Every time I tried to turn or posistion to have her cross by me I picked up in my peripherals a black and white just flying through alleys to get near her / us as I was driving. It was beyond noticeable, like he was trying to arrest a dude that just robbed a liquor store!

I backed off, left for 10mins, then slowly went back, flagged her to turn down this side street to get her number (thats all) the moment I turned and we got maybe 30yards down this side street, who comes flying up from the opposite end like 50mph. Same leo. He yelled at her, went to her, then let her go. I still think was possible decoy as all she did was kept crossing the street, but then again I had doubts as sometimes she was walking halfway down the block talking to other cars. He got me, I told him truth, she looked hot and I wanted her number. Checked my papers and let me go.

Embarrasing as well.

Stay safe,

AD

Pretty sure a vet like you knows this but want to be clear for the novice mongers.

It is about respect, give it to LE even if you do not think you should. Your life will be allot easier.

Marlowe
08-16-11, 02:00
Yep. I agree.

I too got detained off LBB about 4mos ago. I stopped cruising it alot less then I have. LE I'd say (imo) has heated up alot in the last 5mos. To date.

I saw a bubble but latina in pink gym shorts that was just too yummy to pass up. Was daylight out, lots of people. Normal afternoon near the swapmeet. Every time I tried to turn or posistion to have her cross by me I picked up in my peripherals a black and white just flying through alleys to get near her / us as I was driving. It was beyond noticeable, like he was trying to arrest a dude that just robbed a liquor store!

I backed off, left for 10mins, then slowly went back, flagged her to turn down this side street to get her number (thats all) the moment I turned and we got maybe 30yards down this side street, who comes flying up from the opposite end like 50mph. Same leo. He yelled at her, went to her, then let her go. I still think was possible decoy as all she did was kept crossing the street, but then again I had doubts as sometimes she was walking halfway down the block talking to other cars. He got me, I told him truth, she looked hot and I wanted her number. Checked my papers and let me go.

Embarrasing as well.

Stay safe,

ADYou didn't have anything hanging from your rear view mirror, so he could give you a violation? This seems to be one of their favorite nuisance strategies. How long did he detain you?

Alkalinedio
08-16-11, 21:06
Nope, nothing.

I'd say like 10mins, or less.

I have a feeling she was in on it. The timing how he came from the opposite end of the block, as he had been following her for like 15mins straight, doing U turns, hauling ass thru the alleys. It was very obvious, like Starky & Hutch style.

On a mission.

I did nothing wrong, but he told me to leave.

Be careful!

You didn't have anything hanging from your rear view mirror, so he could give you a violation? This seems to be one of their favorite nuisance strategies. How long did he detain you?

Goofygoon
08-16-11, 23:43
I called Jazz today and to my surprise her phone was back on and she was on Long beach Blvd. I rushed down to meet her and she was still there when I showed up half an hour later. She was with two other hot BSWs that she said came with her from Lancaster. She asked if I could give her friends a ride. Usually I don't like having more than one girl in the car but I did it for Jazz. After dropping them off we went to her motel on Artesia blvd. Jazz was hot and sexy as ever but she was not as accommodating to me as she had been in the past. No kissing and she was hiding under the blanket because she was cold. She insisted on condom for the BJ. She would not do 69 but she did let me DADY a little before the BJ. Then she got on top but she started rushing me. Then we did mish and she told me that I was too heavy. The Jazz I used to know was GFE but she has changed. She is still the hottest girl but she is no longer passionate with me. That takes all the fun out of it. I wish the old Jazz wold come back. I.

Miss her alot.

Jo1451
08-17-11, 01:35
Hey guys,

Can you tell a good and safe motel in Long Beach area.

Thank you

Danny2
08-17-11, 15:48
8/17. @12:30. I don't know how good this pics might be, since I took them and posted them with my cell just minutes ago.

Any one been with the white chick she has a big money sign on the left side of her back, I had very bad luck on LBB with LE so I didn't stop

Enrique12
08-17-11, 16:23
8/17. @12:30. I don't know how good this pics might be, since I took them and posted them with my cell just minutes ago.

Any one been with the white chick she has a big money sign on the left side of her back, I had very bad luck on LBB with LE so I didn't stopExcellent pictures to get the idea of what is going on at that place today. I have gone there before at that time but it is really hard to catch them at this time for me with all the traffic and LE going around. Good luck!

Member #4870
08-17-11, 16:57
Been crusing the track recently and notice this fine ass asian girl out on the track.

She's got a flat ass but nice boobage there. She's got a tattoo of daisy (flower) on the side of her head which is visible. But she is asking 1 franklin and no room to barter. Fellas is this not too much?

She won't negotitate, but she does look fine.

Anyone know who I am talking about? She's really cute.

Marlowe
08-17-11, 19:04
Been crusing the track recently and notice this fine ass asian girl out on the track.

She's got a flat ass but nice boobage there. She's got a tattoo of daisy (flower) on the side of her head which is visible. But she is asking 1 franklin and no room to barter. Fellas is this not too much?

Anyone know who I am talking about? She's really cute.It depends. Can you afford it? Do you really want her? You might be missing a great experience, or TOFTT. There are a couple of girls on LBB that charge that and are totally worth it IMHO. You have to decide what it is worth to you.

Hornilius69
08-17-11, 23:48

Anyone know who I am talking about? She's really cute.I would hit her with 1 franklin if she got a room nearby. Next time, you can pound her in the back seat of your car if she would lower her prices.

Toughguy158
08-18-11, 02:37
I checked out lbb on Saturday around 730pm. Surprised I didn't see any SW, usually there's quite a few around that time.

Member #4870
08-18-11, 11:17
Marlowe, I gues I set up myself for that with that "benjamin line."

How have you been sir?

Marlowe
08-18-11, 15:45
Marlowe, I gues I set up myself for that with that "benjamin line."

How have you been sir?I have been fine, except for the lack of action. I have been mostly confined to the SFV for the past two months because of work constraints, and there has been nothing available. Judging from the posts in other areas, this seems to be the worst summer ever hobbywise!

King310
08-18-11, 16:31
Drove down LBB from 10:30-12:00 on 08/17.

It was dead.. 3 BSW along with a bunch of LEO!

Stay safe

LikeTheNipples
08-18-11, 22:11
So being that there were so many girls on LBB. Where did they go?

I've read threads that they have been spotted in the OC, but I would think it's a really small percentage.

Any suggestions on places to look for them?

Marlowe
08-19-11, 00:44
So being that there were so many girls on LBB. Where did they go?

I've read threads that they have been spotted in the OC, but I would think it's a really small percentage.

Any suggestions on places to look for them?We get the occasional migration out to the SFV, usually on SB between Victory and Saticoy. None of the really cute ones though.

BladeRunner556
08-19-11, 01:55
We get the occasional migration out to the SFV, usually on SB between Victory and Saticoy. None of the really cute ones though.I've come to the realization that cops have too much time on their hands, so they go after SWs. I say we figure out a way to start gang wars all over LA so they'll be too busy chasing down shots fired calls. Summer is almost over. Let's get to it. LOL.

Porno Frank
08-19-11, 14:24
I took a cruise on Monday 8/15.

Was in town that day about 9pm on long beach blvd all the way from the swapmeet down to the 91 freeway. Saw many BSW scatttered all around the stroll. Cruised the back street past the hub motel to see if there any girls. Also watch out for the pigs kicking back on the side streets watching out for the mongers.

LikeTheNipples
08-19-11, 21:00
I've come to the realization that cops have too much time on their hands, so they go after SWs. I say we figure out a way to start gang wars all over LA so they'll be too busy chasing down shots fired calls. Summer is almost over. Let's get to it. LOL.LOL! Good one.

LikeTheNipples
08-19-11, 21:14
Thanks Marlowe for that intel, but I'm kinda far from there so it might take me a while to go all the way over there.

Today at around 4pm I saw a few nice looking girls out on LBB. I took a couple of pics, but didn't stop for any girls. I didn't have time today. The weird thing is that I actually saw a girl way out on MLK and LBB. She was a WSW, but kinda fat. I took a pic of her. I saw a really nice looking girl on the street before the Hub and when I was heading North on LBB, after passing the shopping center where rent a center is, I saw 1 light skinned BSW that had a really nice body on her, but sadly no pics of them.

Baldy Cruiser
08-20-11, 21:25
A few scattered here & there. (1a) quoted 60 for cbj. Told her I wanted bbbj. She said no. I started to drive away & she said: I'll do a cbj for 40. I passed. She just didn't do it for me.
(1b) got in a guys truck. She looked pretty good. (1c) had some nice ass cheeks poking out. She got swooped up quick too.

Misfit
08-21-11, 08:36
Dude this is one good looking girl, I wonder if the front view looks as good as the back?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141857

Misfit

Baldy Cruiser
08-21-11, 20:07
Dude this is one good looking girl, I wonder if the front view looks as good as the back?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141857

MisfitNo, she had bruises on her legs & a butter face. Also flat chested. She asked for a ride after I turned her down. I said no.

Bonker1
08-21-11, 20:09
LBB from 7 to 11 was checking things out looking for one of my regulars Uncle Leo was not to bad at first first was down by the gas company then moved up the street. There was a new blond on the street she thought everbody was the cops so I saw her a lot on the curb. The good girls were gone and a moment you see them and make the turn and there gone. Leo action did not pick up until about 10:30 then you can see them on the side streets lights off. Down by the 105 they were doing catch and release only a few min like get start walking. By the fashocenter they were taking there time and down by the gas company Serious jacking up. So availabity slim but better than a couple of nights ago Leo action Medium but you need to be on your toes

Oh by the way dies anybody have any info on a WSW by the gas company around 11:00 pm Blond Green dress?

BladeRunner556
08-21-11, 20:11
No, she had bruises on her legs & a butter face. Also flat chested. She asked for a ride after I turned her down. I said no.

Baldy Cruiser.Bruised legs usually means her pimp roughed her up. They avoid the face, but especially target the legs.

LikeTheNipples
08-21-11, 23:25
I passed by at about 5 and saw nothing, so I decided do a little cruising. Came back to the compton area and it looked like if it had picked up at about 6 or a little after. I saw UC LE's talking to the girl in black by herself and right after that a regular LE passed and they checked her out and were laughing at some guys on the side walk checking her out. Surprisingly those were the only 2 LE's I saw. Didn't end up picking up any girls because I was looking a for a LSW or light skinned BSW in a tan dress. She looked hot but I lost her and couldn't find her again and by that time I had to pee really badly so I just called it quits.

Sorry for the bluriness they were taken from kinda far with my cell.

The Tall Man
08-22-11, 01:48
LBB picked up this evening (Sunday August 21) with about 15 SW on my first cruise up at about 8:40 PM. Its interesting how the SW appear then can retreat into seaming darkness as if they evaporate into the mist but then just as suddenly they reappear.

I cruised about 1. 5 hours and counted 10 to 18 SW (mostly black) with a hand full of LE out to hassle the SW and any fools seen picking them up.

The Tall Man

LikeTheNipples
08-22-11, 21:40
I decided to check out what girls were out if any at around 11pm. I did see a few more girls than in the afternoon, but mostly south of the swapmeet. I found 1 girl by the KFC and decided to pick her up. She's pretty thick and surprisingly very easy going. I was looking for big tits and I found them.

All I got was a BBBJ from her at. 4. I didn't bargain for anything less, but I think she earned them. Great girl. I got her number and just out of boredom googled it and her pic came up. If you like what you see and you like them thick she's the one! LOL So the pic attached wasn't taken by me, it was one that I found online.

LikeTheNipples
08-26-11, 18:20
So I figured I'd take a cruise down LBB to check out the weather. I saw a few girls at about 8pm. I saw a LSW that looked nice, so I decided to try to pick her up. I'm not sure if it's because of supply and demand and this girl thought she could hike up the prices on me, but I didn't partake. She first told me she wanted 1. For full and I told her all I wanted was a BJ. She said she didn't do car dates, but right after she said. 6 for a BJ. I told her I didn't have that much and she said she couldn't do it. I then asked for her number and she said she didn't give her number out. It's not like if she was really that great looking for the price. Oh yeah I just remembered. It made me laugh when she came into my car because she right away asked "Are you associated with any law enforcement agency" that's the first I've been asked exactly like that. Usually it's "are you a cop?" Shen then continued to say if you are associated with law enforcement I know my rights and I will sue. I wonder if she's been arrested too many times or she studied criminal justice LOL She also asked me to touch her. I reached in and felt her breast, but that thing felt saggy so that's what really didn't make me want to continue our pleasurable encounter LOL.

Very little LE when I cruised at that time.

Oh and I don't know but the night before I know something happened South of Compton because I saw 1 girl that night and she started telling me that girls didn't want to hang out that day. I passed by and sure enough it was dead. Even about 2 streets South of Alondra where there's usually something, even crack hoes.

Vamp
08-27-11, 02:15
Was driving on LBB yesterday, near the swappmeet and saw this two gorgeous, stunning, SUPPPPER HOOOT WSW, one with a white super tight small short and the other one with a pink same type short. They looked too good to be true for that area. Drove around a couple of time and they were waving at everybody. Seem very suspicious, I think they were bait, but SUPER HOT GIRLS. Anybody else got info on them?

LikeTheNipples
08-27-11, 03:34
Was driving on LBB yesterday, near the swappmeet and saw this two gorgeous, stunning, SUPPPPER HOOOT WSW, one with a white super tight small short and the other one with a pink same type short. They looked too good to be true for that area. Drove around a couple of time and they were waving at everybody. Seem very suspicious, I think they were bait, but SUPER HOT GIRLS. Anybody else got info on them?I think I saw them like 2 days ago. It was surprising to see WSW, but they were there. I counted a total of 3 WSW's in that little area. They definately stand out and I agree with you they were hot!

LikeTheNipples
08-27-11, 03:44
Yesterday at about 11 I decided to go North on LBB from Alondra and all of a sudden I see a checkpoint. They had the bofa parking lot full. So no girls to be found when I went North on LBB. Coming back south same story no girls. Only 1 loner BSW on the street after the Luxury Inn. She had some nice legs, but the motorcycle cops were hiding out over there so I just packed it up for the night.

LikeTheNipples
08-27-11, 17:41
Yesterday at about 11 I decided to go North on LBB from Alondra and all of a sudden I see a checkpoint. They had the bofa parking lot full. So no girls to be found when I went North on LBB. Coming back south same story no girls. Only 1 loner BSW on the street after the Luxury Inn. She had some nice legs, but the motorcycle cops were hiding out over there so I just packed it up for the night.I made a mistake. It wasn't the Luxury Inn it was the Travel Plaza.

Sorry about that.

Misfit
08-28-11, 08:15
Bruised legs usually means her pimp roughed her up. They avoid the face, but especially target the legs.Back in the day when I use to cruise Holt. I would see alot of girls that would suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. They would wear those wrist supports. Probably from giving to many HJ can cause the muscles in the wrist to degenerate. LOL.

Misfit

BladeRunner556
08-28-11, 11:21
Back in the day when I use to cruise Holt. I would see alot of girls that would suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. They would wear those wrist supports. Probably from giving to many HJ can cause the muscles in the wrist to degenerate. LOL.

MisfitLOL. I wonder if they filed a disability claim. Better yet, a Workman's Comp claim.

MrJose
08-28-11, 19:13
Here are 2 pics of the BSW and the LSW both named Sunshine.

King310
08-29-11, 16:29
Cruised the track from 105 exit to artesia couple times on Saturday between 3-5pm.

Saw a couple BSW huddled around the laundry mat. But caught a BSW walking down LBB. Try to get her attention couple of times but failed. Finally as she was walking out from the Hub and towards BofA we made eye contact and told her where to meet up.

Did cop check and and she wanted $ for everything. I said 55 + room and she was cool. Went to the Hub and did the deed. She is Black, asian and hispanic mix. Curvy.

Wroks LBB day and Hollywood night.

Rabbit88
08-31-11, 01:56
Today I had to go out to long beach to take care of some business. The track was nearby so I decided to make a few laps. I must say I saw quite a few LSW's. I spotted one by Euclid and intercepted her. She was wearing a pink top with denim shorts. She got in and we began negotiating. She goes by Cecilia. Now as we were talking I had a feeling that it would not be a good choice. Once again I began to think with the wrong head. Damn! That was the first mistake. We finally reached on. 40 for just a CBJ. Now that is not a bargain but I was like fuck it, I'll TOFTT so I could get the digits for future reference. Then she chose the wrong hood to do the deed. Service was VERY rushed. To make things worse, I had this feeling that I was being set up. Anyway, service was awful and rushed. She finished and I asked for her digits but she said she doesn't give her number. Yeah right hoe. She looked good; she had that fine hood rat look. She has a tattoo on her neck just like a cholo. My fellow mongers please help a brother out. How can I stop my little head from taking over the decision making? I was early so I decided to make a last run to check out the talent thoroughly. Boy did I regret my choice even more. There was at least five other SW's that looked way better. Damn! I spotted Vietnamese Barbie too. I stopped to talk to her and I told her that I would be back after I finish with my business trip. She assured me she would be there. I came back at around 5:30 and she was there. I picked her up and we went to a notel. Her CBJ was not that good this time but I got even with her during doggie! I pounded her little ass hard and with anger! She told me to slow it down a bit because it was hurting her. I finished and took her back afterwards. She called her pimp after our date, something she has not done in the past.

Happy hunting and monger safely!

LikeTheNipples
08-31-11, 19:29
Here are 2 pics of the BSW and the LSW both named Sunshine.LOL.

There's 1 more Sunshine you left out on LBB. She's 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Mexican. She has reasonable rates and so far the times I've been with her no rush at all. She also advertises on BP.

Chambon68
09-01-11, 03:48
Drove by around 5:30 PM. There was some LE, but I guess they can't be everywhere.

And stop all SWs. Saw this WSW (or light skinned LSW) by laundromat, lifting her pink dress &

Shaking her booty at potential customers. She was a little thick for my taste, but I still.

Enjoyed the view. Liked redhead BSW long legs, but she was gone by the time I managed

To turn around and get to her side of the street.

TheHuntsman
09-01-11, 12:38
Today I had to go out to long beach to take care of some business. The track was nearby so I decided to make a few laps. I must say I saw quite a few LSW's. I spotted one by Euclid and intercepted her. She was wearing a pink top with denim shorts. She got in and we began negotiating. She goes by Cecilia. Now as we were talking I had a feeling that it would not be a good choice. Once again I began to think with the wrong head. Damn! That was the first mistake. We finally reached on. 40 for just a CBJ. Now that is not a bargain but I was like fuck it, I'll TOFTT so I could get the digits for future reference. Then she chose the wrong hood to do the deed. Service was VERY rushed. To make things worse, I had this feeling that I was being set up. Anyway, service was awful and rushed. She finished and I asked for her digits but she said she doesn't give her number. Yeah right hoe. She looked good; she had that fine hood rat look. She has a tattoo on her neck just like a cholo. My fellow mongers please help a brother out. How can I stop my little head from taking over the decision making? I was early so I decided to make a last run to check out the talent thoroughly. Boy did I regret my choice even more. There was at least five other SW's that looked way better. Damn! I spotted Vietnamese Barbie too. I stopped to talk to her and I told her that I would be back after I finish with my business trip. She assured me she would be there. I came back at around 5:30 and she was there. I picked her up and we went to a notel. Her CBJ was not that good this time but I got even with her during doggie! I pounded her little ass hard and with anger! She told me to slow it down a bit because it was hurting her. I finished and took her back afterwards. She called her pimp after our date, something she has not done in the past.

Happy hunting and monger safely!I was probably out there the same time you were that day, because I also saw Cecilia, but I did not pick her up. I must admit she is cute, but I didn't like the vibe I got so I left. I think SW's are so funny. Even with an SW like Cecilia that isn't fat, they still usually have a belly on them. Haven't sws ever heard of the gym or doing sit-ups? With all the walking they do you think they would work off their bellies.

Anyway, as for helping you not think with the little head, it isn't an easy thing to do. I am sure most the mongers on here at one time or another had a bad vibe about an SW, but chose to ignore it in favor of their little head. Maybe you should have some sort of personal rules for the sws & if they break them then you won't pick them up no matter how hot they look. I don't pick up sws that come at me with the amount they want right off the bat. When I saw Cecilia that day, she walked up to my car and said,"do you got 100?" I said,"no" closed my car door & rolled out. She tried to stop me by saying that it's 80 for her & 20 for the room, but I didn't care. I don't pick up girls that come at me like that. I also don't pick up girls that ask for 50. I've said this before, but I feel 50 is a bullshit number. The majority of the time if a girl quotes 50 & then you ask if she has change she will say no. You are trying to tell me that if she is charging 50 she doesn't have change at all? If an SW wants 60 she should just ask for 60. So when they say 50 I say no & drive off. That's just my opinion bro.

Rabbit88
09-01-11, 14:27
I was probably out there the same time you were that day, because I also saw Cecilia, but I did not pick her up. I must admit she is cute, but I didn't like the vibe I got so I left. I think SW's are so funny. Even with an SW like Cecilia that isn't fat, they still usually have a belly on them. Haven't sws ever heard of the gym or doing sit-ups? With all the walking they do you think they would work off their bellies.

Anyway, as for helping you not think with the little head, it isn't an easy thing to do. I am sure most the mongers on here at one time or another had a bad vibe about an SW, but chose to ignore it in favor of their little head. Maybe you should have some sort of personal rules for the sws & if they break them then you won't pick them up no matter how hot they look. I don't pick up sws that come at me with the amount they want right off the bat. When I saw Cecilia that day, she walked up to my car and said,"do you got 100?" I said,"no" closed my car door & rolled out. She tried to stop me by saying that it's 80 for her & 20 for the room, but I didn't care. I don't pick up girls that come at me like that. I also don't pick up girls that ask for 50. I've said this before, but I feel 50 is a bullshit number. The majority of the time if a girl quotes 50 & then you ask if she has change she will say no. You are trying to tell me that if she is charging 50 she doesn't have change at all? If an SW wants 60 she should just ask for 60. So when they say 50 I say no & drive off. That's just my opinion bro.LOL! So true, all hoes, even skinny ones have bellies. Thanks for the advice Huntsman. I'll give it a try but I'm not too optimistic. I have tried it before only to be overpowered by my little head.

Happy hunting bro and be safe out there.

LikeTheNipples
09-01-11, 18:47
I was probably out there the same time you were that day, because I also saw Cecilia, but I did not pick her up. I must admit she is cute, but I didn't like the vibe I got so I left. I think SW's are so funny. Even with an SW like Cecilia that isn't fat, they still usually have a belly on them. Haven't sws ever heard of the gym or doing sit-ups? With all the walking they do you think they would work off their bellies.

Anyway, as for helping you not think with the little head, it isn't an easy thing to do. I am sure most the mongers on here at one time or another had a bad vibe about an SW, but chose to ignore it in favor of their little head. Maybe you should have some sort of personal rules for the sws & if they break them then you won't pick them up no matter how hot they look. I don't pick up sws that come at me with the amount they want right off the bat. When I saw Cecilia that day, she walked up to my car and said,"do you got 100?" I said,"no" closed my car door & rolled out. She tried to stop me by saying that it's 80 for her & 20 for the room, but I didn't care. I don't pick up girls that come at me like that. I also don't pick up girls that ask for 50. I've said this before, but I feel 50 is a bullshit number. The majority of the time if a girl quotes 50 & then you ask if she has change she will say no. You are trying to tell me that if she is charging 50 she doesn't have change at all? If an SW wants 60 she should just ask for 60. So when they say 50 I say no & drive off. That's just my opinion bro.That's some good advice. I hadn't thought of that "50 trick" I usually tell them I don't have it. What I do is carry 40 or less in 1 pocket and the rest in another so if I really like the girl and want to do more I go for it. I've actually gotten a room and right after the girl asked me for the room key. I figured sure what's the big deal. But I after her louse service she took off and pretty much tipped herself by turning in the key and getting the deposit for it. But, live and learn. It only happened to me once. These damn girls see you with a little more money and they want to squeese you dry! I actually saw a girl last night, but I picked her up on Artesia. I hadn't seen her in a really really really long time and I would give her. 3 for a BBBJ. So I pulled over and picked her up and I had 6 bucks on me so I went to the ATM. I gave her. 4 just to be nice, but at the end of the date she was asking me for my 6 bucks. I told her no and that I had already given her more than I used to give her. She then said what about just the 1 and that made me laugh and again I told her no and reminded her she had. 4 with her that I had just given her. Sometimes it gets me mad depending on the way the girl asks for more money and sometimes it's just comedic to hear them after they've already taken your money.

Marlowe
09-02-11, 01:56
LOL! So true, all hoes, even skinny ones have bellies. Thanks for the advice Huntsman. I'll give it a try but I'm not too optimistic. I have tried it before only to be overpowered by my little head.

Happy hunting bro and be safe out there.I can probably name at least 5 SW that I have dated that did not have bellies. As far as the "head controversy" is concerned, my opinion is that there is a time to think, and there is a time to have sex, and the trick is not to confuse the two.

Curious1219
09-02-11, 13:04
Have you guys heard of a skinny black girl driving around in a older gold sedan flagging down johns. After they agree to go someplace, she tells them that she's undercover then begins to extort johns for cash? Is this is scam or is she a crooked cop?

Marlowe
09-02-11, 15:10
Have you guys heard of a skinny black girl driving around in a older gold sedan flagging down johns. After they agree to go someplace, she tells them that she's undercover then begins to extort johns for cash? Is this is scam or is she a crooked cop?Sounds like a ROB to me. She fits the description of Tye, the stupid ***** that stole BC's cameras. She used to just roll up along side of your car and try to convince you to date her, when you refused, she would throw things at your ride! Her number was (310) 714-7442, if you or anyone else wants to try to contact her and let her know this game won't work.

BladeRunner556
09-02-11, 19:06
Sounds like a ROB to me. She fits the description of Tye, the stupid ***** that stole BC's cameras. She used to just roll up along side of your car and try to convince you to date her, when you refused, she would throw things at your ride! Her number was (310) 714-7442, if you or anyone else wants to try to contact her and let her know this game won't work.It's Tye. Never fall for anyone flagging you down on any track unless it has a bright red light.

BladeRunner556
09-02-11, 19:14
LOL! So true, all hoes, even skinny ones have bellies. Thanks for the advice Huntsman. I'll give it a try but I'm not too optimistic. I have tried it before only to be overpowered by my little head.

Happy hunting bro and be safe out there.I disagree, most of the hoes I've dated didn't have bellies. Unless they were preggo, but that's another story.

Member #4870
09-03-11, 14:26
What's up with the track?

Out last night at around 10:00 and "LE" has made a concerted effort to shut it down.

Looked so desolate out there the last few days.

Made my way to fig. At the hottie gallery and it started poppin' a little til the pimps came out and messed up everything.

What happened to all the ho's? Where they at?

LikeTheNipples
09-03-11, 20:48
So last night I cruised LBB around 9 and saw that everything was dead except for 1 that appeared to be a really good looking girl in tight black clothes. She got scooped up right away, so I missed my chance. Kept on cruising for a while and found a LSW in her mid 30's a few blocks past Tweedy. She does a good BBBJ for. 3, but for some reason or another I was about to pop and then it went away. I think I was with her for easily 45 mins. I told her that was fine and that we would have to try it another time. She said that it was because whe changed the rythm. I don't know what it was, but the feeling to pop didn't come back.

I thought that it might be her so I decided to look for another girl.

I cruised for a while and at about midnight I saw a few girls on LBB. I saw a good looking leggy BSW south of Alondra. 1 block past the Travel Plaza. I let her inside the car and the LE check was a new one for me. Usually it's touch something, this one told me to lick her nipple! It caught me by surprise, but she did have a good nipple. So I licked it. Unfortunately she wanted. 1 for a BBBJ, so I passed.

But out of curiosity has anybody else had this type of LE check?

Rain Dreaming
09-04-11, 04:48
I cruised for a while and at about midnight I saw a few girls on LBB. I saw a good looking leggy BSW south of Alondra. 1 block past the Travel Plaza. I let her inside the car and the LE check was a new one for me. Usually it's touch something, this one told me to lick her nipple! It caught me by surprise, but she did have a good nipple. So I licked it. Unfortunately she wanted. 1 for a BBBJ, so I passed.

But out of curiosity has anybody else had this type of LE check?When I was new to the game a BSW named Jasmin told me to kiss her on the lips, but I wasnt doing it, I didn't know where her mouth had been! LOL! As I turn my head to the left to see if any cars where coming as I turn back around to her she had her tits out and on my face! She then tells me " Suck my nipple then!" Told her "you could have told me to touch you."I was laughing all the way home!

Sound7
09-05-11, 14:56
"T" on lbb / carson requested a LE touch and pointed to the breast. Suck might be a night time LE check ? by some providers for some strange reason. Surely it is not healthy in the flue session.

Mr Watts
09-06-11, 09:15
Took a drive down LBB last night around 10 on my way home. Since it was Monday, it was fairly dry, about 10 SW's out. 3 of them were a group of LSW and Mixed SW's that I can't ever seem to pick up. I start from the 105 and make my way down to the 91 and I spot a cute BSW by KFC, but no luck. So I make my way back down to the 105. I make a right on the side street across from the carwash, and spot a Mixed SW, half Black and Mexican. Young. 5'4", nice B Cups, and a nice ass. Suprised that she talked to me, most light skinned ones think I'm apimp. She hop in and we do the check and then I begin negotiations. She wanted 50, I countered with 20 and we ultimately settled on $27. Got a very good CBJ. Got her digits and will definately be usin them. She didn't seem like a regular, and she wasn't. She said she usually works Baseline in San Bernadino and she has a room in Riverside. But she came out here because they're doing too many stings on them out there. Said one of her regulars set her up.

Cimil
09-06-11, 11:19
I went out last night around 10-11 and nothing, I saw maybe one or two but nothing like before. Where are they all now?

I'm really in the mood for after work, anybody know anybody in the signal hill area or where to go hunting?

PsySpy
09-06-11, 11:32
Ohio guy in town for conference. Afterwards went to LLB for stroll (car and walk). Stayed at world famous Travel Inn on LBB. Said Hi to cops arresting young pair of Latinos who I think were just too noisy. Did a PU and enjoyed CBJ from pro (I prefer BBJ) , and, of course as out of town newbie payed probably x2 as much. Per strip club threads I went to KH8 and loved it. Did one dance with Justice of the piece and one w Princess who founf her frog. I think I was offered late night dancing from one (first shift) dance. Blamed the jet jag and went back to my room. Bottom Line. Your messages here are clear and helpful. Watch what you hunt. You might catch it.

Psyspy

Mr Watts
09-09-11, 12:14
Drove hrough LBB last nighton 3 occassions. 1030, 1130, and 1. I counted a total of 2 SW's and 5 police cars. They must have did a sweep andmade them all get off the block last night.

LikeTheNipples
09-10-11, 22:03
When I was new to the game a BSW named Jasmin told me to kiss her on the lips, but I wasnt doing it, I didn't know where her mouth had been! LOL! As I turn my head to the left to see if any cars where coming as I turn back around to her she had her tits out and on my face! She then tells me " Suck my nipple then!" Told her "you could have told me to touch you."I was laughing all the way home!LOL that's funny.

I personally never had that happen to me or even heard of it. I guess it does happen more often than I would have thought.

I'm going to try to start a new LE check. Suck it first and then we'll talk LOL LOL LOL

Volcom543
09-12-11, 02:34
I was in town on Saturday and did see a couple SW 4 thick SW. 2 were WSW and the 2 BSW and 1 thin BSW. I wasnt feeling it I felt there was a sting going on with the WSW. So I decide to do a little recon work I park at BoA a guy was park right in next to them is was a white guy trying to sale a car and the other guy was park in across the street and in a van looking at them. I did a little recon work on the other street did see a Leo 2 block a way in a mark car and another was one was undercover. When I complete the recon work they all toke off form the area. I felt I was waste gas diving down form palmdale. Did hit other track at different time of day same thing q hit and a miss.

Be safe and watch out for Leo.

Bad Bone
09-13-11, 12:03
Drove up & down LBB at midnight. Didn't see anything out.

LikeTheNipples
09-13-11, 19:28
I was in the area so I decided to check things out. I saw like 3 SW's. I thought that was supposed to be a good time to see more girls.

DAMN! Does that mean it really is dying down on the LBB track?

Redon1
09-13-11, 20:57
Are you just doing this to try to become a senior member? You need to report something useful!

Leverslit
09-13-11, 23:36
Worthless reports belong in the San Diego section. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The Prestige
09-14-11, 01:58
Are you just doing this to try to become a senior member? You need to report something useful!Fake monger handle. It's a provider or friend of a certain provider who created the handle to become a USASG poser.

Sound7
09-14-11, 15:51
I went looking for Miss Angola material and found none other than three bsw at various loactions and three LE squad cars - one on LBB and two on the side main streets.

Not the night for Miss Angola material at 9 pm with LE around.

LikeTheNipples
09-18-11, 02:02
On Thursday late in the after I cruised LBB and saw some ok girls, but it was pretty slow. I see this one LSW, but ooops she wasn't a SW LOL. She was going to go get something to eat at the little shopping center next to the compton swapmeet. She had this huge jiggly but and pretty nice body on her. She lives in the area, but does work at a strip club. So she knew what was up. Her name is Mariah. I got her number, but didn't do anything with her although she was willing. I asked her how much for a BJ and she said. 6, but with a body like that one I changed my mind and wanted everything. I told her I would call her back when I had a little more to get a room.

She knew prices so I'm thinking she does do it every once in a while because you just don't say. 60 a BJ.

FunTrust
09-19-11, 17:01
Very dead going south from 105 to Artesia.

Never saw one Leo except at Churchs Chicken parked.

105 to Rosecrans, just north of fashion center (is that also the swap meet?) saw a hot 20yr old Latina- long blond hair done nicely with a curl in it, some kind of leggings with a pattern- easy 150 on backpage.

Saw only3-5 BSW on the rest of the trip, nothing I would do.

I don't do SW in many years, to much risk and don't like car dates. But every week I have to go down to LB, so why not check out the cruise- Will report on sightings for you guys.

Did try the Latina shop on "compton / Rosecrans" last week no door fee. 70 rate is not for old gringos, paid 100 for good service, didn't ask for D or D, not first customer of the day. Very white skin Latina, slightly chunky, no English, just did what she was told.

Trunk Monkey
09-19-11, 21:55
Fake monger handle. It's a provider or friend of a certain provider who created the handle to become a USASG poser.Oh yah punk. Give the guy a break. He is posting something. What the fuck have you posted? Who made you King Shit around here?

The Prestige
09-19-11, 23:21
Oh yah punk. Give the guy a break. He is posting something. What the fuck have you posted? Who made you King Shit around here?No break needed. If you don't see through his posts, good for you, go do as he does. But I'll call like I see it regardless of what you say.

Rabbit88
09-20-11, 03:18
I was there from 4-6 and there wasn't much. I did notice a smoking hot WSW. She was fine. One of the best looking SW's I have seen. However, her rates were ludicrous. $ for FS and. 80 for BJ. There were lots of mongers and some LE so I didn't have time to barter. I will try my luck again later this week

Real Romeo
09-21-11, 22:34
Made a pass up LBB around 9am. I had just finished some business, so I wasn't looking for girls, I was just commuting through, but just south of the swap meet, found a slim BSW. Pretty girl, nice smile. Had a good experience. Her name was Peaches. After I dropped her off, saw another slim BSW right in front of the swap meet. Hot body, wearing a short brown mini dress. There was a very thick Latina up near Myrrh. Didn't see anything else in that part of town. Be Safe

Spaghettib
09-22-11, 01:22
Someone asked earlier and it didn't get answered: is there a serviceable motel that takes cash in the Long Beach area?

Rabbit88
09-22-11, 05:44
After a long day I decided to hit lbb from 4-5:30pm since I was nearby. The true reason I went back was to look for a gorgeous WSW that I saw earlier in the week. However, there wasn't much on the track and I didn't see her today. There was a few BSW's and some WSW's but I wasn't interested. I saw Angel who I banged in the early am on sunset. I was about to leave but I spotted this LSW by the swap meet area. She was wearing a short, tight denim skirt with a white tank top. She had this hood rat look that makes me very horny. For those of you that are from the hood you know what I'm talking about. She was talking with another monger but they didn't reach an agreement so she walked right over to my car. She quoted me. 60 for FS but I countered with. 40 and she accepted. She goes by Stacy and she has stars tattooed on one of her legs. We went to a nearby notel and the room was. 25 for an hour. We went into the room and she took off her skirt. Wow! She revealed that nice ass in a thong. We both got naked and it was on! Her CBJ was very good. Some dt and she allowed me shove her head down as I would thrust my cock in her throat. The sex was even better. First it was doggie. She had a tramp stamp so I had to fuck her doggie style. I gave it to her good and hard. Then we finished off with mish. During mish I kissed her all over her neck and I sucked on both her tits like there was no tomorrow! She was moaning and that pussy was getting very wet. As I was pounding away she wrapped both her legs just above my waist. Wow! It was splendid! After she did that it didn't take long for me to pop. It was truly great service at a good price. Today was a good day. I got her digits afterwards and I dropped her off at the car wash so she could get her car.

Monger safely and happy hunting!

JonathonJammer
09-23-11, 13:52
I too went Wednesday and saw the WSW but could not catch up to her. First time I was on wrong side of street and with those new islands it's hard to turn around and by the time I turned around she was gone. Saw her about 45 minutes later but got beat by one of you other guys out there. She was in some white booty short short short, more like those shorts strippers wear with some heels curly hair. I made eye contact with her and I think she could see the look on my face that I was bummed. Any one have intel on her. Went back Thursday but didn't see her anywhere. Couple BSW here and ther but nothing caught my eye. Had my mind set on that WSW anyway. Going to go by today and see if I can catch up to her. If she is the one the previous post claims she is asking for $. Then going by looks I'll pay. I know BJ could probably be negotiated! Let you guys know if I meet up with her.

Chambon68
09-24-11, 04:03
Again, less selection but still got to take some pics.

FunTrust
09-25-11, 23:12
Hi guys,

I have something lined up for this week, but need a notel in the downtown area. A non pro hopefully. Price is not the issue, but I don't want to fill out information, I'd or anything. Anywhere between say Lakewood and 710 fwy south of 405. $50 or less would be fine for 2 hours Will post if successful Can trade a UTR full service walk in in the Orange county if you like, never been mentioned on the forums in the last six motnhs at least.

Thanks

Socalasian
09-26-11, 17:30
Cruised LBB during the lunch hours today. A variety of girls.

One WSW north of the swap meet, one LSW by the car wash, about 8 BSW south of the swapmeet. Nothing at all south of Compton Ave today.

Drove by the WSW a couple of times. Jet black hair, tats on her legs, wouldn't even give me a glance.

Same old story out there. Nothing worth stopping for.

Happy Hunting!

Into N Out
09-26-11, 22:02
Cruised LBB during the lunch hours today. A variety of girls.

One WSW north of the swap meet, one LSW by the car wash, about 8 BSW south of the swapmeet. Nothing at all south of Compton Ave today.

Drove by the WSW a couple of times. Jet black hair, tats on her legs, wouldn't even give me a glance.

Same old story out there. Nothing worth stopping for.

Happy Hunting!Damnn. I saw like one eyesore of a WSW and maybe one BSW. This was at like 1:30. Maybe they all got picked up. LOL.

Marlowe
09-28-11, 00:17
There seemed to be a good selection of SW on LBB today, between say 4:30 and 6:00 pm However, I didn't see anyone I knew, and most of the girls were down between the laundromat on Izmarillon and the Fashion Center, rather than up further by the RAC, or down further near the Vance, where they customarily are.

I have never liked picking up girls in the area they were in today. To many alleys for LE to hide in, and too many disgruntled merchants with a cell phone camera and a grudge for my tastes. Maybe I am just getting paranoid? If you have had success in this area, let me know, PM if necessary.

Swooper
09-30-11, 10:45
Was anyone else out yesterday afternoon around 3-5 there was this WSW or LSW with super bright almost red hair I tried but she got taken before I could come around. If anyone saw her or has her number want to hook it up.

Marlowe
10-01-11, 01:15
No SW at all from the 91 to the 105, both Wednesday and Friday from about 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Where did everyone go?

Chambon68
10-01-11, 02:43
LE driving around as usual at around 6 PM. Harassed and scared off petite BSW (wearing silver dress) , on the south end of the track.

I came back around and she was gone.

Right before 6:30 I saw a few SWs near the laundromat. But they got picked up fast.

Then saw about 4 more SWs as I drove back South to the 91.

JonathonJammer
10-01-11, 18:58
It's almost 4 pm Saturday right now and already made two passes through the strip and I can't find one SW out today. I know I might be early because I'm usually around here right before 5 maybe 5:30 and I at least see a couple even if it's ones I would pass on. LBB has been dead lately. Are they going to another track, did they get scared or locked up? What's the deal. About a month ago there was some hotties out but today nada! Going to sit and grab some grub and take a couple more passes before I head over to see a regular. I'll keep you posted if anything changes. But if I don't repost it's because I didn't find shit. I was headed to KH8 today too but thought I would find something over this way. Maybe head back that way. Pics of Unique made me miss that place but my luck she's probably off today. Let me know who has better luck than me!

LikeTheNipples
10-01-11, 23:56
It's almost 4 pm Saturday right now and already made two passes through the strip and I can't find one SW out today. I know I might be early because I'm usually around here right before 5 maybe 5:30 and I at least see a couple even if it's ones I would pass on. LBB has been dead lately. Are they going to another track, did they get scared or locked up? What's the deal. About a month ago there was some hotties out but today nada! Going to sit and grab some grub and take a couple more passes before I head over to see a regular. I'll keep you posted if anything changes. But if I don't repost it's because I didn't find shit. I was headed to KH8 today too but thought I would find something over this way. Maybe head back that way. Pics of Unique made me miss that place but my luck she's probably off today. Let me know who has better luck than me!I was talking to Coco from LBB she used to be on Myrrh inside the little shopping center. She told me she was in jail for about 1 month and that LE picked up and took in a little more than 20 girls. So that some of them are in jail or just trying to avoid LBB. She was telling me how she was prohibited to be in that area by the judge. So that might explain the lack of girls around there.

Misfit
10-02-11, 07:21
Again, less selection but still got to take some pics.Damn dude, Good 90 degree shot. LMAO.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=146708

Misfit

LikeTheNipples
10-02-11, 21:06
Cruised down LBB between 4 and 5:30pm and didn't see much that attracted my attention. By the compton swapmeet there was a regular girl that I have seen with her butt cheeks sticking out of her shorts and next to the travel plaza there were a few girls. 1 was had a good body (thin build) with a good solid C cups on her, but I just wasn't feeling it to pick her up. After a few passes I spotted a BSW crossing Alondra. Nice butt, nice tits. Overall good body. I picked her up by the hub and took advantage and got a room there. Sorry, I asked if I could take pics of her and she said no. Her name is Kiki and is 19yrs old. I asked her what size cup she was and she said 36DD. She also told me she used to run track and play football. So you could imagine that she has a really nice body on her. No phone though, but she told me she is always there between 12-5pm every day. I had actually talked to her before, but she was just waiting on the guy to get the room so she could go in with him. So I didn't wait for her, but after seeing her body I should have that one day.

I'm not sure what's up with her rate though, she quoted. 55 for everything. I'm sure I could have brought her down to. 5 but I saw everything so good and with her nice attitude I just gave her the. 6. Which is still pretty good compared to other girls with nastier boddies. She seems shy at first, but well worth it. So if you're in that area between 12-5pm I recommend her. She's about 5'5" athletic build, dark skin, a piercing on the right side of her upper lip and shoulder length hair. I don't remember seeing any tattoos, but then again I was pretty busy admiring those great titts and plump ass.

P. S. Everything was covered

Chambon68
10-03-11, 02:03
Damn dude, Good 90 degree shot. LMAO.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=146708

MisfitI don't think my computer likes me. I swear I rotate the pics and save them, but when I upload to the site,

The pics come out rotated again. I usually set the camera on my left shoulder and shoot fast,

Don't always get the subject.

Anyway, the BSW wearing green / white is Jade. Have seen her at Holt as well. She remembered.

I got her digits while at LBB but never got around to calling her.

Semsearch
10-03-11, 15:20
I don't think my computer likes me. I swear I rotate the pics and save them, but when I upload to the site,

The pics come out rotated again. I usually set the camera on my left shoulder and shoot fast,

Don't always get the subject.

Anyway, the BSW wearing green / white is Jade. Have seen her at Holt as well. She remembered.

I got her digits while at LBB but never got around to calling her.Wow! Nice booty on that one, rotated or not.

Into N Out
10-03-11, 18:55
Saw a plethora of fine SWs of all types this afternoon. Damn, this was the best I've seen yet. Anyone catch that WSW with red hair, reallly pretty face? If so, how was she? If you got her digits, I would really appreciate a PM with them.

LikeTheNipples
10-03-11, 21:30
Saw a plethora of fine SWs of all types this afternoon. Damn, this was the best I've seen yet. Anyone catch that WSW with red hair, reallly pretty face? If so, how was she? If you got her digits, I would really appreciate a PM with them.I passed by between 4 or 4:30 and didn't see any girls. I guess I just missed them. I think I know what girl you're talking about. Shoulder length straight hair and skinny body. If it's her I saw her walking walking down bullis once. I figured somebody let her walk back for not do it a good job LOL. But I haven't been with her.

Swooper
10-04-11, 09:38
Saw a plethora of fine SWs of all types this afternoon. Damn, this was the best I've seen yet. Anyone catch that WSW with red hair, reallly pretty face? If so, how was she? If you got her digits, I would really appreciate a PM with them.I got her yesterday. She was a real nice girl for a hardened 19 year old compton local. I for the life of me can't remember her name and she said she don't have a phone right now. I think her pimp took it from her. She was in a pissy mood when I first picked her up but once we got to the notel she was better. Poor working girl was having a bad day so I bought her a bottle of Smirnoff when I dropped her off. Everything was ehhhh but I'm sure it would have been better had she not been in a bad mood to start. She said she was going to quit but come on we all know better.

Member #4870
10-04-11, 13:24
Swooper, you guys talking about the redhead with a $$$$$ tattoo on her?

Are we talking about the same girl?

I've seen her on the track a few times and does not look bad.

From what I remember she has $$$ (dollar tatto) on her back shoulder.

The Tall Man
10-04-11, 13:28
Last evening between about 7pm-9pm very little SW action on LBB. Whats with this?

The Tall Man

Member #4870
10-04-11, 13:31
What time was this?

I cruised the track at around 5:30 and did not see it poppin' at all.

Alkalinedio
10-05-11, 00:27
Made a pass on the Track starting on Greenleaf going North, just south of Alondra, DEAD, RAC / HUB DEAD, by Compton Dead. All the way up to the laundrymat by the Swapmeet, saw 3 BSW, nothing to write home about. Overall, weak.

Proceeded home.

Good luck out there and watch out for those LE's in CPT.

AD

What time was this?

I cruised the track at around 5:30 and did not see it poppin' at all.

Swooper
10-05-11, 11:20
Swooper, you guys talking about the redhead with a $$$$$ tattoo on her?

Are we talking about the same girl?

I've seen her on the track a few times and does not look bad.

From what I remember she has $$$ (dollar tatto) on her back shoulder.She had a few different tattoos but I don't remember a $ the only one I remember was these lips age had tattooed above her titty that was all fucked up and I only remember it because when she seen all if my tattoos she asked if I could fix hers.

Member #4870
10-05-11, 17:27
That's her swoop. I stopped by the liquor store next to Compton fdashion center to buy something and she came in with 2 other SW's.

She gave what I believe was "her pimp" money and asked for permission to leave. This cat had all kinds of "bling" on him and driving the brand new car from the dealer with dealer plates.

2 of the girls got in the car with the pimp and she started walking the track.

She got a pimp and she don't look bad either.

Swooper
10-06-11, 09:36
That's her swoop. I stopped by the liquor store next to Compton fdashion center to buy something and she came in with 2 other SW's.

She gave what I believe was "her pimp" money and asked for permission to leave. This cat had all kinds of "bling" on him and driving the brand new car from the dealer with dealer plates.

2 of the girls got in the car with the pimp and she started walking the track.

She got a pimp and she don't look bad either.Yup same chick. She told me she had a pimp and that he takes all of her money. I was like fuck I got to become a pimp and just take half of the bitches money instead of all of it. I would have a pile of Ho's that way. Hahahaha. But yea she's a good lookin broad.

Mr Watts
10-06-11, 17:16
Cruised 3 tracks last night but found nothing. So I decided to try LBB before I went home. Only saw 3 SW's, but they were all on one corner and they thought I was a pimp. Settled on Trina, a 40+ yr old BSW hangin by herself. She's about a 3. 5 overal, but I was horny. I pull up and she quote me $25 for CBJ and because it was so low, I figured I can get it lower. So I counter with $10 and she asks for $15. I say no, that I only had $10 and she accepted. Took her around the corner and she gets to work. But right before she started sucking, I saw her take sumthin out her mouth. 5 mins later, after I busted, she tried to sneak them back in, but I caught her. Didn't bust her out because it realy Didn't matter to me, because the shit felt good. 1st and Best Gum Job ever!

The Tall Man
10-06-11, 21:31
Cruised 3 tracks last night but found nothing. So I decided to try LBB before I went home. Only saw 3 SW's, but they were all on one corner and they thought I was a pimp. Settled on Trina, a 40+ yr old BSW hangin by herself. She's about a 3. 5 overal, but I was horny. I pull up and she quote me $25 for CBJ and because it was so low, I figured I can get it lower. So I counter with $10 and she asks for $15. I say no, that I only had $10 and she accepted. Took her around the corner and she gets to work. But right before she started sucking, I saw her take sumthin out her mouth. 5 mins later, after I busted, she tried to sneak them back in, but I caught her. Didn't bust her out because it realy Didn't matter to me, because the shit felt good. 1st and Best Gum Job ever!Mr Watts, good job on that BJ, that's funny, what the heck has happened to the SW on LBB? I am thinking of heading out tonight and find something to drain my weeks worth of man juice. I will report back what I find.

The Tall Man

LikeTheNipples
10-07-11, 22:38
Cruised LBB sometime close to 11 or midnight not sure on the time. I did a pass and everything was quiet I was almost expecting to see a tumbleweed roll by LOL.

I left and maybe 15. 20 minutes later I came back and saw a few girls out. I picked up a girl that told me she had just been punched and robbed from a guy that picked her up. I don't think that's cool at all. She seemed like a nice girl. I forgot her name. I'm thinking something like Dasheka, but I'm not sure. She's a 20 year old BSW with pretty big tits and thick legs. I picked her up on that alley between the gas co. And carls. She looks older, but then again she told me she has been in the business since she was 13years old. There were much better girls out there, but I wasn't looking to spend that much so she quoted. 3 for a covered BJ so I agreed. Even after her getting robbed she had a pretty positive attitude. I also saw a BSW with white tight pants and a great ass. She was my first choice, but she was picked up right away so I just figured I'd find another one.

Maybe the girls are just showing up trying to get their money and leaving right away to avoid LE.

The Tall Man
10-09-11, 18:32
I am hoping that these will be some hoes walking the streets as I need my dick sucked.

I will report back what I find.

The Tall Man

FunTrust
10-11-11, 16:21
LBB was dead at 12. 00 noon, did not spot any obvious along the route. Had something to eat, and going south at 12. 30, one cute BSW north of rosecrans, about 5 of various grades between rosecrans and compton, and an absolouite 9 on any scale in a off cream dress at alondra and LBB. If I was a player instead of a scout I wold hit that, almost did. Saw about 5 LEO converging on Boa, lights but no sirens, wonder what that was about.

Member #4870
10-11-11, 17:22
Cruised by the track on Saturday around 7:00 to 8:00 pm.

And saw very nice latina close to the flamingo hotel and them stumbled upon 2 really fine BSW in black dresses.

Once was wearing dope eyeglasses (like she was a rapper) and the other one was just really fine.

The track was slow and Le was cruising up and down the track.

I saw them pass tucker and then head near the car wash and they dissappeared. They was really fine. I was bummed.

Really fine. I had not seen them before,

Who's the cat in the red ferrari? I saw him on fig. Track weeks ago and now on the LBB track. Now don't get me wrong I am not hating the cat for having a ferrari, but to see a ferrari on the track totally surprises me. A ferrari in compton? What's wrong with this picture?

FunTrust
10-11-11, 21:06
Cruised by the track on Saturday around 7:00 to 8:00 pm.

And saw very nice latina close to the flamingo hotel and them stumbled upon 2 really fine BSW in black dresses.

Once was wearing dope eyeglasses (like she was a rapper) and the other one was just really fine.

The track was slow and Le was cruising up and down the track.

I saw them pass tucker and then head near the car wash and they dissappeared. They was really fine. I was bummed.

Really fine. I had not seen them before,

Who's the cat in the red ferrari? I saw him on fig. Track weeks ago and now on the LBB track. Now don't get me wrong I am not hating the cat for having a ferrari, but to see a ferrari on the track totally surprises me. A ferrari in compton? What's wrong with this picture?If it was a black guy, probably Snoop Dog doing research. If it was a white guy, put on a sign on him saying take all my money honey! If that is his monger car, what does he drive in real life

Jaz 323
10-11-11, 22:33
Past by LB last couple of days and it seems to be picking up again, same girls maybe one or two new ones but I'm seeing more activity. One of the girls told me that western is to hot in the day.

Ohpapi
10-14-11, 14:43
If interested, pm me.

A notel near Lakewood Blvd and Rosecrans.

$25 a hr, clean, ok rm, porn.

LikeTheNipples
10-14-11, 21:40
I cruised down LBB and saw 2 maybe 3 SW's. 1 Latina walking and a tall real skinny Black girl standing accross the street from the swap meet. The 3rd one was maybe a Latina, but not sure. She was also walking but looked too plain and looked to have a belly and trying to hide it with her top. Pretty sad news to not see girls out. Needless to say I didn't pick any up and took off.

The Tall Man
10-15-11, 15:08
The Blvd looked good last night. I saw many new talents with some cuties in there also. The traffic with hobbyist was strong too but the LE was little.

Did not sample anything as I am saving my full load of man juice for a pre-scheduled incall I have this afternoon.

The Tall Man

Member #4870
10-17-11, 11:06
Crusied the track on Saturday at around 9:00 pm there were some nice ones near the gas company building.

Saw one BSW with a white see thru nightie (why) that was loooking really good.

Pimps chased them away and then headed near Car wash where the taco stand is at and some there but chased away as well.

They did let some stay near the gas co. But they were not that good imo.

Alkalinedio
10-17-11, 19:22
Report.

Was in the area on a Sales call so decided to check Fig and LBB for any "morning shift" or nooners.

Started from the 105 going South and seemed very quiet going past the swapmeet. First 2 bws I saw were at the Taco stand by the car wash just north of Compton blvd.

Kept heading south and spotted 3 more near the Gas co, and finally 2 more decent BSW's crossing Compton Blvd. Leo was out light but did have a Pimp or gangster cuffed with his white beamer about to get towed. Nothing too hot but was some lingering.

Be safe,

AD

Marlowe
10-18-11, 01:25
Report.

Was in the area on a Sales call so decided to check Fig and LBB for any "morning shift" or nooners.

Started from the 105 going South and seemed very quiet going past the swapmeet. First 2 bws I saw were at the Taco stand by the car wash just north of Compton blvd.

Kept heading south and spotted 3 more near the Gas co, and finally 2 more decent BSW's crossing Compton Blvd. Leo was out light but did have a Pimp or gangster cuffed with his white beamer about to get towed. Nothing too hot but was some lingering.

Be safe,

ADHey AD, did you see Kia, at all. I haven't seen her since early June, have you? Worried about her.

Alkalinedio
10-18-11, 08:25
Hey AD, did you see Kia, at all. I haven't seen her since early June, have you? Worried about her.Hey Marlowe,

No, haven't seen her in the longest time. So long I can't even remember.

They usually surface again sooner or later. Let me know if you do, she's a sweet one.

AD

Swooper
10-18-11, 10:13
105 to 91 not much going on. A few BSW by the swap meet and on hot LSW but that was the only place there was le so I wasn't going to stop. I made a few passes but then I was out of time and in my way home and saw a good looking thick WSW but I couldn't stop.

BongLoader
10-18-11, 16:27
Ran into sherry again on my way to. 7-11 on rosecras and hawthorne. Oh. Happy day! Lost this fine ass WSW. Number last time when I met her. She. Was my all time favorite and I losty. Her number. She changed her hair to. Red now. Damn this piece of ass is. Hot. Ran up to her an told her I lost. Her number. We went down the. Street she had a room at the. Motel behind the starrbucks. 100. Bucks for her and we partied almost. All night. This chick is soooo fuckin. Awsome with a great little tight. Shavd pusspuss. Allright I'm going to. Share the number but yalln need to. Do the same. It aint no fun unless the. Homies get some. Tree One oh three for three nine oh sex Nine. Tell her you are jays co-worker from guest service accounts. This piece of ass is fuckin hot.

Alkalinedio
10-18-11, 21:44
Is this dude for real?

Ran into sherry again on my way to. 7-11 on rosecras and hawthorne. Oh. Happy day! Lost this fine ass WSW. Number last time when I met her. She. Was my all time favorite and I losty. Her number. She changed her hair to. Red now. Damn this piece of ass is. Hot. Ran up to her an told her I lost. Her number. We went down the. Street she had a room at the. Motel behind the starrbucks. 100. Bucks for her and we partied almost. All night. This chick is soooo fuckin. Awsome with a great little tight. Shavd pusspuss. Allright I'm going to. Share the number but yalln need to. Do the same. It aint no fun unless the. Homies get some. Tree One oh three for three nine oh sex Nine. Tell her you are jays co-worker from guest service accounts. This piece of ass is fuckin hot.

Leverslit
10-18-11, 22:58
So you just copied and pasted your post from 2 weeks ago. Nic.

By the way this sherry is in her 50's and charges like she is in her 20's. How do I know this? Because I trusted bongloader 2 weeks ago when he posted this same crap in another thread. Thanks BL.

Into N Out
10-19-11, 01:11
Today was probably the scariest day in my life. After cruising LBB and meeting Courtney and her other WSW friend and not taking the opportunity to take her with me in my car, I disappointingly left onto Compton blvd, and spotted Hershey walking down the street. Picked her up.

Found a spot, .40 for BJ. As she was doing the duty, she kept trying to upsell me. That's when things went downhill, and I mean DOWNHILL.

LE car rolls by, sees us and immediately reverses. Comes up the car, my belt still undone. Everything just looked bad.

I'm patted down, and asks if I have anything illegal on me. I say,"no," and point out that I'm a grad student. Nevertheless, I'm put in the back, and he looks up my record, which is clean. He checks her record two, we're both in the back of the car, all the while my hands up on the protector cage in the car. He then asks her to get out, and then calls me to get out of the car. Gives me my I'd, and says to leave.

I couldn't believe it. I thought everything I went to school for (8+ years) was going down the drain for something so stupid. My advice: stick to AMPs, Backpage ads that have been verified, and strip clubs. It's just too risky out there.

Leverslit
10-19-11, 01:23
Where did you park?

Today was probably the scariest day in my life. After cruising LBB and meeting Courtney and her other WSW friend and not taking the opportunity to take her with me in my car, I disappointingly left onto Compton blvd, and spotted Hershey walking down the street. Picked her up.

Found a spot, .40 for BJ. As she was doing the duty, she kept trying to upsell me. That's when things went downhill, and I mean DOWNHILL.

LE car rolls by, sees us and immediately reverses. Comes up the car, my belt still undone. Everything just looked bad.

I'm patted down, and asks if I have anything illegal on me. I say,"no," and point out that I'm a grad student. Nevertheless, I'm put in the back, and he looks up my record, which is clean. He checks her record two, we're both in the back of the car, all the while my hands up on the protector cage in the car. He then asks her to get out, and then calls me to get out of the car. Gives me my I'd, and says to leave.

I couldn't believe it. I thought everything I went to school for (8+ years) was going down the drain for something so stupid. My advice: stick to AMPs, Backpage ads that have been verified, and strip clubs. It's just too risky out there.

Enrique12
10-19-11, 01:33

I couldn't believe it. I thought everything I went to school for (8+ years) was going down the drain for something so stupid. My advice: stick to AMPs, Backpage ads that have been verified, and strip clubs. It's just too risky out there.You know, I have been so close to get caught many times and now I would rather pay the $25 for the hour hotel room and I have done it on the car, I tried to park away from the main streets. I am glad you made it out alive but don't risk your years in school for this hobby.

Into N Out
10-19-11, 03:16
You know, I have been so close to get caught many times and now I would rather pay the $25 for the hour hotel room and I have done it on the car, I tried to park away from the main streets. I am glad you made it out alive but don't risk your years in school for this hobby.Ya. For reals. But even picking up can be risky. I'm staying away from this element of the hobby. There are so many ways to have fun without risking your life's work.

Hornilius69
10-19-11, 03:57

I couldn't believe it. I thought everything I went to school for (8+ years) was going down the drain for something so stupid. My advice: stick to AMPs, Backpage ads that have been verified, and strip clubs. It's just too risky out there.Why didn't you tried to drive her far away from the track and do it in a safe area? At least, get your big head figure out, watch your surrounding for leo, pimp, or people nearby.

I think you should go back and read the 22 rules of mongering. Safe bet, ask the pro like BC how he does it without get busted.

BongLoader
10-19-11, 07:48
Than to type another post. She is actually 42. She does have a nice body and has always provided me with great service. I'm just tryin to help her out and share with you peeps. I actually saw her tonight and it was great. 100 bucks and got BBBJ and we banged twice. She had her own room and she even made me dinner. Now thats service. Whats wrong with older women? They have expierence unlike some youngsters that do not know how to suck good. She does! You get what you pay for. I have had 20 year olds for 30 bucks and it was lame. I stand by my post. In my opinion she is awsome with a nice little body. I don't know what happend with your expierence to make you hate but she has always done a good job no rush and multiple loads. More bang for my buck. Ps: I am a stoner so I get a little lazy and didn't feel like typing but now you made me. Thanks leverslit. You owe me a joint now for killing my buzz.

So you just copied and pasted your post from 2 weeks ago. Nic.

By the way this sherry is in her 50's and charges like she is in her 20's. How do I know this? Because I trusted bongloader 2 weeks ago when he posted this same crap in another thread. Thanks BL.

Alkalinedio
10-19-11, 08:19
Sorry to hear about that one. Seems like officer was in a good mood to let you go on this one.

I also got pulled over, but was not in the act but right off LBB talking to a girl. I reported on here long time ago, but he gave me a good scare.

LBB has been off and on very hot the last 6mos or so. No way will I cardate around there or Fig or Western anymore. It's not worth it. Notels on Atlantic are the way to go. What I do now is go in, talk to a girl, get her digits and speed away. Then, I'll call her a few blocks away to make sure it's not hot, then circle around to scope the perimiter and usuallly guide her to a quiet side street then I make her hop in very very quick and I'm off to notel.

You got lucky yesterday. Stay safe.

AD

Into N Out
10-19-11, 17:23
Why didn't you tried to drive her far away from the track and do it in a safe area? At least, get your big head figure out, watch your surrounding for leo, pimp, or people nearby.

I think you should go back and read the 22 rules of mongering. Safe bet, ask the pro like BC how he does it without get busted.It was a secluded small street. I think the cop came by shear chance. Otherwise, he wouldn't have reversed after noticing the hoed-out girl in my car. Problem is, my windows aren't tinted in my truck. So it's easy to see. I've read those rules, BTW. Shit happens nevertheless. I can live with SWs. I've had plenty of fun partaking in other mediums of the hobby.

Member #4870
10-19-11, 18:06
I've heard many stories similar to yours, but most of the time the SW flips the script and turns on you. (solicitation. Lewd act)

You had true luck in every sense of the word last night.

I also saw the WSW and the other girl near the stripmall on LBB and walking down the track. They were looking real good. (one had a tight 1 piece black dress and the other one looked like she had a blonde wig or hairpiece)

I honestly thought they looked to good to be true. So I headed to another part of the track, but when I came back they were in the squad car outside the flamingo hotel. So I split like a banana.

It was hot out there last night.

LikeTheNipples
10-19-11, 21:23

I couldn't believe it. I thought everything I went to school for (8+ years) was going down the drain for something so stupid. My advice: stick to AMPs, Backpage ads that have been verified, and strip clubs. It's just too risky out there.DAMN! That is a close one! The closest I've ever come to that is an LE flashed his light into my car and kept on driving. Either way I took off, but since I hadn't finished the girl agreed to find another spot a little further away to finish the deed.

MaestroZ
10-20-11, 17:53
I had a close call with LEO about a month ago. I got lucky I only got a ticket out of it. Hefty sum. Learned my lesson and never again. I have been a hobbyist now for almost a decade and this was my first scare. Won't get into details but let me just say I thought I was going to be hauled in. Too much to lose. Stay with tried and true and get a room. There is plenty of notels around for 25 / H. Lurking has become way too risky fellow comrades and most specially doing deeds on wheels. At least for me anyway.

Stay safe!

Jp2007
10-21-11, 11:33
Hey Marlowe,

No, haven't seen her in the longest time. So long I can't even remember.

They usually surface again sooner or later. Let me know if you do, she's a sweet one.

ADI always look for her when I'm checking things out, it's been even longer since I've seen her. I don't usually respond or post but it seems that Marlow is kind of the all info on Kia guy. I was wondering too? Has anyone seen her out at all?

King310
10-22-11, 21:29
Decided to see what was out today since I was in the area.

1:00-3:00pm, it was dead. 1-5 BSW walking around from Alondra to Cedar.

Little LEO presence.

Whats happening these days?

Swooper
10-25-11, 00:01
Cruises Lbb this afternoon from 3 til about 5 not one SW in any of my passes

Marlowe
10-25-11, 00:43
Cruises Lbb this afternoon from 3 til about 5 not one SW in any of my passesLikewise. And Figueroa wasn't any better. Went home disgusted.

Member #4870
10-25-11, 11:30
To shut down LBB track at least at night. I don't know about the day.

I saw a few BSW near the car wash on Sunday.

But LE quickly asked them to move on.

FIg and the whole stretch as well.

This track for the time being ain't poppin anymore.

Are there elections coming up or something?

FunTrust
10-26-11, 10:07
Looking for Good Short time notels that take cash and no questions asked. Ideal location would be on PCH area, between lakewood and LBB.

Also, when you check in to these quality establishments with your courtesan, do you leave her in the car alone, (seems wrong) or do the two of you walk to the desk as you check in? Or ask her to wait outside (which might be a rude problem since my intended is a non pro, abet 30 years younger and dark complected to my white skin.

Maybe I should book in advance on way to pick up?

Thanks for any advice, getting out of my AMP comfort zone for some young stuff.

Member #4870
10-26-11, 10:57
Cruised the track around 6:00 near the rancho market.

Saw a fine ass blonde SW and no this was not the one who wears a wig and always has a "shiner" (black eye) on her probabbly from her pimp.

She looked damn good! Blonde and was accompanied with BSW redhead. Pimps of course which seemed early cleared the damn track.

Anyone know who I am talkng about? Looked real good and almost TGTBT.

I headed a U turn to come back to the track and she was gone. (either picked up or just left as the pimps were not harrasing her)

Looked really good.

JLS5196
10-26-11, 15:19
The blond was for real. She had her dress pulled up and walking with nothing on down below (around 11PM). Say her going into a hotel with a guy.

Rabbit88
10-26-11, 22:04
On Tuesday I decided to head to LBB since I was nearby and had time to spare. This was at about 3pm I must say I was a bit impressed by the talent out there. I saw LSW Stacy who I banged about a month ago and about three other LSW's. They were all 6 and above. I also noticed BSW with ass for days and great legs to go along with it! She was wearing a white skirt. I also saw a monger with a WSW, or possibly LSW with pink hair, in his car by Tucker. LE came out of no where and busted him. They put him in the backseat and questioned the SW. Luckily, they let both of them go. Then I saw a WSW, or maybe LSW, that is smoking hot. She was wearing booty shorts and those ass cheeks were popping out! She is a blonde. I tried approaching her but she disappeared and didn't come back. Today I decided to go back to the track at around the same time. Less girls than the day before but I spotted the WSW from the day before. I intercepted her by the swap meet area. Sadly, I am currently broker than Al Bundy and couldn't partake. I did manage to get her name and digits. She goes by sugar and appears to be young, early twenties maybe a bit younger. Sound familiar to anyone? As soon as I have sufficient funds I am going to give her a call. I am willing to share with SENIOR MEMBERS / TRUSTED MEMBERS that are willing to TOFTT

Swooper
10-26-11, 22:44
I did manage to get her name and digits. She goes by sugar and appears to be young, early twenties maybe a bit younger. Sound familiar to anyone? As soon as I have sufficient funds I am going to give her a call. I am willing to share with SENIOR MEMBERS / TRUSTED MEMBERS that are willing to TOFTTSugar is awesome. After I got my SW cherry popped she was my second third fourth and fifth SW LOL. That's awesome that she has a phone again. This must be a new number for her because the one I had still doesn't work LOL.

Swooper
10-29-11, 19:27
Yesterday from 12 until 3 the blvd was going off. Must have been at least 15 girls out. Unfortunately my work phone never stopped ringing I didn't get to pick any up.

BladeRunner556
10-30-11, 00:26
Does she still have that blonde wig?

On Tuesday I decided to head to LBB since I was nearby and had time to spare. This was at about 3pm I must say I was a bit impressed by the talent out there. I saw LSW Stacy who I banged about a month ago and about three other LSW's. They were all 6 and above. I also noticed BSW with ass for days and great legs to go along with it! She was wearing a white skirt. I also saw a monger with a WSW, or possibly LSW with pink hair, in his car by Tucker. LE came out of no where and busted him. They put him in the backseat and questioned the SW. Luckily, they let both of them go. Then I saw a WSW, or maybe LSW, that is smoking hot. She was wearing booty shorts and those ass cheeks were popping out! She is a blonde. I tried approaching her but she disappeared and didn't come back. Today I decided to go back to the track at around the same time. Less girls than the day before but I spotted the WSW from the day before. I intercepted her by the swap meet area. Sadly, I am currently broker than Al Bundy and couldn't partake. I did manage to get her name and digits. She goes by sugar and appears to be young, early twenties maybe a bit younger. Sound familiar to anyone? As soon as I have sufficient funds I am going to give her a call. I am willing to share with SENIOR MEMBERS / TRUSTED MEMBERS that are willing to TOFTT

Rabbit88
10-30-11, 20:54
Does she still have that blonde wig?Yes, When I saw her on the track she did have blonde hair. I didn't realize it was a wig. Have you banged her before? I want to real bad but I currently can't, don't have funds.

Qwikyfoxxx
10-30-11, 23:17
LBB between Alondra Blvd and Tucker St was cracking around 5am Sunday morning, especially the car wash spot nearby tucker. Seems to me like LEOs are OK with all the activities going-on late night / early morning.

Jp2007
10-31-11, 23:13
OK so most girls dress really slutty for Halloween so does that mean on this night do SW dress up as regular girls?

Jp2007
11-02-11, 10:02
8pm not a single one between 91 & 105. Not a single one?

LikeTheNipples
11-03-11, 23:36
So I did a pass about 15 till 7 and there were a few very scattered, but none really worth picking up.

2nd pass going North on LBB. LE had the street blocked off! I don't know what happened so I just ended up taking off.

Does anybody know what happened? For the street to get closed there had to have been something pretty major.

Member #4870
11-04-11, 11:43
Who was that fine blonde on the track? Is it sugar? Or who?

I have not seen her again. I saw the one with the "shiner" and another real skinny one next to car wash and auto repair spot there.

I guess I missed out.

Swooper
11-08-11, 02:21
Theres a few that work that area that I have seen. Sugar is one. I cruises through there a few times today and there was nothing good. Just a couple of nasty BSW. I was eating at king taco and didn't realize there were 2 BSW sitting right behind me LOL.

SoCalMonger
11-08-11, 09:30
Cruised LBB briefly around 10:30pm and did see any SW's out.

Swooper
11-08-11, 14:55
Cruised LBB from about 5 until 6 am or so. Not a damn thing out.

Zenocide
11-10-11, 02:22
Cruised around 9pm.

Alot of LEO out there but saw some SW walking around.

Damn scary

Rabbit88
11-15-11, 03:16
I was in the area and I had plenty of spare time so I hit LBB. At first there wasn't much action but after a few minutes the SW's began to come out. I spotted Sugar and oh my god! She looked amazing! She was wearing some tight denim booty shorts that exposed her marvelous ass. She was enticing mongers by dancing and shaking her great ass. Wow! She had more cars lined up than a McDonald's drive thru. I didn't have much to work with but I decided to approach her and see if I can negotiate with her. She hopped right into my car and of we went to a location, which was not good but my little head was making decisions. Fellas she does wear wigs, she told me so. When she gets in we begin to chat a bit. She said 'If you try to hurt me I will beat you up'. I said 'What? ' She replied 'I can beat you up'. I felt like cracking up but I just chuckled a bit. I found it very funny that she thought she can do it. I reassured her that I wouldn't hurt her. I mean why would I? She seemed just a tad bit intoxicated, but she was cool. She quoted me. 60 for a CBJ and I countered with. 40 but she rejected the offer. I tried being persistent but my attempts seemed futile. Throughout the whole thing she was cool though. There was some pretty good talent out there but I wanted Sugar, but I failed during this hunt. Sugar was getting picked up constantly. During my long hunt I saw her get picked up several times. I had somewhere to be at 4 so I left. After I was done with business I decided to head back at around 6pm since I was not too far away. I saw mostly the same girls even Sugar. She had the same outfit but with a sweater and a different wig. Have any of you guys banged Sugar? If so please PM me, I would like some info. The info would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and monger safely

Member #4870
11-18-11, 17:33
Fellas, so is "sugar" then?

The fine ass WSW in the red trench coat / blazer was not her yesterday according to what some of you have told me.

I can't believe I can't find this chick on the track.

She that fine fellas?

Thanks

Member #4870
11-22-11, 16:49
Anyone have sugar's digits?

Thanks

The Tall Man
11-26-11, 16:54
Saw about 6 SW. 5 black and one Latin. Nothing much of interested so I called it a night.

It was cold at 57f. Little LE out. Not to much activity.

The Tall Man

LikeTheNipples
11-27-11, 20:01
I don't think I've ever seen LBB so dead during the day. I cruised for a bit and didn't even see 1 girl. From the 105 to the 91 and all was dead. Time to start looking for a new place to pick up girls.

Good luck guys the pickings are extremely slim.

Toughguy158
12-03-11, 20:33
Yeah I've noticed that the last few days have been really slow. I passed by last week around 7pm and only saw 1 BSW.

King310
12-04-11, 02:47
Took a stroll on LBB on Friday from 1:30 to about 3. It was absolutely dead. Only saw 3 BSW and 1 LSW. THe LSW looked young, and was trying to pick her up. Her name is Christina. 19yo. Nothing too exciting. She is on BP.

You know the track is dead and cleaned up when 3 LEO cars are huddled up at a traffic stop. Waste of money.

TheHuntsman
12-10-11, 15:04
Cruised LB blvd Thursday afternoon & spotted this girl http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=259513 Along with another white girl. I stopped to pick her up & she quoted me $50 for a BJ & I countered with $40. She said that was okay as long as I "hurried up" and didn't take long because she normally charges $50. Those are not the words that I like to hear so I dropped her back off. It's nice to see a WSW out on the street, but I had to do a little catch and release on her.

LE Watcher
12-12-11, 20:31
Cruised LB blvd Thursday afternoon & spotted this girl.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=259513

Along with another white girl. I stopped to pick her up & she quoted me $50 for a BJ & I countered with $40. She said that was okay as long as I "hurried up" and didn't take long because she normally charges $50. Those are not the words that I like to hear so I dropped her back off. It's nice to see a WSW out on the street, but I had to do a little catch and release on her.I like that. She could have just shut her mouth and done the deed but instead she f'd up and mouthed off demands. I'm glad you kicked her to the curb.

SoCalMonger
12-12-11, 21:44
Personally I would have taken a chance on her so long as she wasn't bitchy about it. The WSW looked good and a lot of girls say that you have to hurry up. The good thing is that most of girls don't rush to much. $40 is the most I will spend on a BJ. The reason is that you can spend $50 and get a really lame BJ. Sometimes if I am leery of the SW, then I will only offer them $30.

TheHuntsman
12-13-11, 14:14
For all I know she could have given a good BJ and not rushed me. I am sure everybody has their own definition of rush and hurry up. I didn't feel like taking that risk. Even if she did really rush, she could have just kept her mouth shut. If you work in sales you don't make comments like that. I also do not pick up girls that quote $50. ATM's only give out $20, so you either have $40 or $60 on you. For some reason an SW seems to never have change for $60. If they just want $60 then say that shit up front first.

SoCalMonger
12-13-11, 19:13
I usually carry a $10 bill with me when I am cruising.

LikeTheNipples
12-13-11, 22:41
For all I know she could have given a good BJ and not rushed me. I am sure everybody has their own definition of rush and hurry up. I didn't feel like taking that risk. Even if she did really rush, she could have just kept her mouth shut. If you work in sales you don't make comments like that. I also do not pick up girls that quote $50. ATM's only give out $20, so you either have $40 or $60 on you. For some reason an SW seems to never have change for $60. If they just want $60 then say that shit up front first.It's funny because it's true! I only had one girl actually offer to give me change once for a. 3 CBJ. I was so surprised I ended up talking her into a BBBJ and giving her more for her having change and such a great easy going attitude. She was here visiting from Vegas.

But I also just carry change and if I don't have any I stop by a gas station or liquor to buy some candy or gum because some of these girls see that you have more and want to take that little more. I just tell them I'll give them more next time, but end up not seeing them again because of them trying to upsell me.

Rabbit88
12-15-11, 00:36
Cruised LB blvd Thursday afternoon & spotted this girl.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=259513

Along with another white girl. I stopped to pick her up & she quoted me $50 for a BJ & I countered with $40. She said that was okay as long as I "hurried up" and didn't take long because she normally charges $50. Those are not the words that I like to hear so I dropped her back off. It's nice to see a WSW out on the street, but I had to do a little catch and release on her.That is Marissa, I posted my experience with her on the western thread a few weeks ago. I managed to negotiate FS for. 50. She is a real cool chick and provided great service. Her BJ skills are very good. I would recommend her

LikeTheNipples
12-19-11, 18:51
That is Marissa, I posted my experience with her on the western thread a few weeks ago. I managed to negotiate FS for. 50. She is a real cool chick and provided great service. Her BJ skills are very good. I would recommend herI cruised the LBB track yesterday and saw a really tall WSW wearing a white fluffy short skirt. Is that the girl you guys are talking about? She looked good but a LE had just pulled somebody over right around the corner from her. I came back after a little bit, but didn't see her again. I saw cars getting pulled over left and right yesterday. I also saw a cute BSW by the KFC, but she was asking. 6 for a CBJ and heard the magic words that made me pull away. She tried convincing me that it was the best BJ I would ever have. So far not once that I've heard that has it been like they say. Usually it sucks (pun intended) LOL.

LikeTheNipples
12-30-11, 21:31
So I decided to go down LBB to see what it was like during the day since I usually go after 5 or so. DAMN! It was dead! I saw a total of 2 girls both BSW. 1 was wearing shorts and I turned around to get a closer look, but she was gone. The second one was wearing really tight spandex pants didn't look like she wearing underwear either and this girl was packing some junk in her trunk! She was wearing those spaghetti strap shirts which fit her really tight, but she had no breasts, so I passed.

Good luck to all and happy new year!

Member #4870
12-31-11, 09:03
LBB track has been dismal as of late.

I normally hit this track around the same time as you at about about 5:00 and up.

Decided to check out yesterday and man was it popping.

Many ho's out and about especailly in the "are" market parking lot. The line was crazy with many cars.

Customers at the market looked pissed because traffic flow was terrible in the parking lot.

BSW, WSW and LSW out and about. Damn!

Noticed this fine ass BSW with "leopard / cheetah" design stretch pants with an amazing body.

Sure would be nice if this track started poppin again.

Happy 2012 everyone!

LikeTheNipples
12-31-11, 23:09
LOL! I just came from there! LOL

I was driving by between 5:30 and 6:30pm and a girl caught my eye on LBB right infront of the Shopping Center. She was walking South and I was driving North. So I come back around and pull into the parking lot and BAMMM! There it was all kinds of flavors! LOL

I didn't pick up on anygirl in there because of all the traffic. I thought it was because of the late shoppers trying to get last minute stuff for their dinner. There were some really good looking girls in there. I figured I'll come back let the traffic die down a little. So I cruised South bound when I saw this really cute athletic type LSW on Compton and LBB. At first I didn't think she was working, but I came back around pulled into the gas station and no eye contact, so I thought never mind. Then I see her kind of give another guy the eye in a little pick up truck. So I said it's on! LOL

We ended up doing CBJ for. 4 the price wasn't bad cus she did a pretty good job. She also offered. 6 for full. She's 23 with small B cups nice little ass and pretty decent considering she has 2 kids, but it doesn't really show on her. Her name was Mercedes. If any of you guys have seen her and want her digits I've got them.

LBB track has been dismal as of late.

I normally hit this track around the same time as you at about about 5:00 and up.

Decided to check out yesterday and man was it popping.

Many ho's out and about especailly in the "are" market parking lot. The line was crazy with many cars.

Customers at the market looked pissed because traffic flow was terrible in the parking lot.

BSW, WSW and LSW out and about. Damn!

Noticed this fine ass BSW with "leopard / cheetah" design stretch pants with an amazing body.

Sure would be nice if this track started poppin again.

Happy 2012 everyone!