PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24

Mikeyl41
10-25-20, 15:25
Has anyone been to Mei Massage in Myrtle Beach? Is it worth trying?Nothing to be had there.

Spaceman Spiff
10-25-20, 16:20
Has anyone been to Mei Massage in Myrtle Beach? Is it worth trying?Yes.

No.

Spaceman Spiff.

JerryJocko
11-05-20, 13:34
Of the girl that used to advertise on Cityx "Let Me Melt Your Stress Away? She had one post this week on Skip, but then took it down. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.She is on https://myrtlebeach.afterdarkads.com as "Layla" if its the same girl I'm thinking of.

Alonzo1967
11-10-20, 09:31
Are either of the Tai Chi AMP erotic? What can I expect?

Alonzo1967
11-10-20, 10:07
Are there any decent AMPs in Georgetown?

Luvbb
11-10-20, 13:41
Are either of the Tai Chi AMP erotic? What can I expect?Just a standard regular basic, very good massage.

Luvbb
11-10-20, 13:43
Has anyone tried Yoko yet?

Alonzo1967
11-10-20, 23:12
Just a standard regular basic, very good massage.So does that mean standard HE, or just a standard massage?

Spaceman Spiff
11-11-20, 02:45
Just a standard regular basic, very good massage.Had a very teasy massage at Tai Chi north location. The lady had no compunction about getting me hard with indrect (back of the hand, etc) touches, but on the flip would not come through with an actual grip.

She finally took my hand and squirted oil into it. I took her meaning, and I'm enough of an exhibitionist that, given it was too late for anything else, I went ahead and took care of matters.

Certainly it wasn't a fully "legit" massage, and more might be possible if they know you.

Never had even that much at the south location.

Spaceman Spiff.

BeachDude88
11-18-20, 10:32
Had a very teasy massage at Tai Chi north location. The lady had no compunction about getting me hard with indrect (back of the hand, etc) touches, but on the flip would not come through with an actual grip.

She finally took my hand and squirted oil into it. I took her meaning, and I'm enough of an exhibitionist that, given it was too late for anything else, I went ahead and took care of matters.

Certainly it wasn't a fully "legit" massage, and more might be possible if they know you.

Never had even that much at the south location.

Spaceman Spiff.Where is this location? I don't mind showing off for someone.

Spaceman Spiff
11-18-20, 11:25
Where is this location? I don't mind showing off for someone.3934 Highway 17 S.

North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582.

That's the "Barefoot Commons" strip mall with a Bi-Lo anchor. (At least I think the Bi-Lo is still there -- a lot of them have closed).

Spaceman Spiff.

Connskod
11-18-20, 21:03
3934 Highway 17 S.

North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582.

That's the "Barefoot Commons" strip mall with a Bi-Lo anchor. (At least I think the Bi-Lo is still there -- a lot of them have closed).

Spaceman Spiff.It is still a BI-LO. Spa is a couple doors south of BI-LO. Spa is between liquor store and nail salon. BI-LO is going to be a Food Lion next year. There are three beds in front room. Always empty when I walk by there. Do they close drapes in front?

Spaceman Spiff
11-19-20, 01:17
It is still a BI-LO. Spa is a couple doors south of BI-LO. Spa is between liquor store and nail salon. BI-LO is going to be a Food Lion next year. There are three beds in front room. Always empty when I walk by there. Do they close drapes in front?I think the room they put me in was pretty near the front, on the north side of the hall. Don't think it had three beds though. There was a curtain instead of a door. I noticed a shower room on the south side of the hall, with junk piled up on top of the table-shower basin. I guess they have curtailed that for the duration of the crisis.

Spaceman Spiff.

HungryMa
11-19-20, 10:13
I think the room they put me in was pretty near the front, on the north side of the hall. Don't think it had three beds though. There was a curtain instead of a door. I noticed a shower room on the south side of the hall, with junk piled up on top of the table-shower basin. I guess they have curtailed that for the duration of the crisis.

Spaceman Spiff.I had the same experience there with them putting the oil on my hand. But once I started I took her hand and used it to finish the deed. Basically an assisted HE. LOL. I Think if I can get that there is a good chance for more moving forward.

Golfpro72
11-21-20, 09:31
Checked for a thread, didn't see any reports about HaHa Spa up north. Anyone been there for a massage?

LoveARub
11-21-20, 11:31
Checked for a thread, didn't see any reports about HaHa Spa up north. Anyone been there for a massage?I just posted one. All reviews have been positive.

Saw5566
11-22-20, 08:15
Checked for a thread, didn't see any reports about HaHa Spa up north. Anyone been there for a massage?Good massage, standard ending. No menu. Drew Lucy recently. Great massage, ok tease, great HE. Heavy OTC roaming allowed.

Myrtle Beach
11-23-20, 14:34
Good massage, standard ending. No menu. Drew Lucy recently. Great massage, ok tease, great HE. Heavy OTC roaming allowed.Or Myrtle Beach?

Roush 427
11-23-20, 19:45
Or Myrtle Beach?Its in Wilmington near military cutoff, just sayin Roush.

CoolWays
11-27-20, 23:51
Took the trip to Q the other day, was led to the TS by the mamasan thinking I would be formed over to one of the young ladies, I was wrong but to be honest it was the best part of the session, she hit all the right spots and I don't think I have ever been so clean, I was led o the sauna which was very nice, I sat there for may be 5 min and a knock on the door and walks a girl I think her name was Pink short little thing in one of those paint on dresses she takes me to the room and does a decent back rub crawling up on the table but not allowing any touch or play, on the flip, it went down hill from there, she asks what I want and I say wherever she offers, I was quoted 1. 6 I said sorry I wasn't prepared for that much as being a semi regular I had never gone past 1. 2 and everyone was happy, she stated she wasn't everyone else and that was her price, take it or leave it, well with the attitude I left it. And got up got dressed and headed out after just 25 min. Mama chases me down and offers another girl to take over and I said thank you but Pink had ruined the urge and I probably would b a while before returning, surprisingly Mama follows me outside and pleads please come back and she would make sure I was taken care of right and I could choose who I wanted, well I will probably return at sometime.

TheBadGuy
11-28-20, 01:35
Checked for a thread, didn't see any reports about HaHa Spa up north. Anyone been there for a massage?Not worth the drive if you're coming from Myrtle. Nothing special you can't get closer.

MbGuy843
11-30-20, 10:44
Seen this ad on CL anyone ever seen her? Most likely she does legit massages only. Just wanted to know before I set something up.

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/d/myrtle-beach-therapeutic-services-on/7230758109.html

Spaceman Spiff
12-01-20, 01:19
I was back in town and driving past Myrtle Beach Mall when the sign flashed "Oriental Star Massage", which I was unaware of.

I would not expect an in-mall AMP to offer any goodies, but does anyone have experience?

Spaceman Spiff.

LoveARub
12-01-20, 12:21
I was back in town and driving past Myrtle Beach Mall when the sign flashed "Oriental Star Massage", which I was unaware of.

I would not expect an in-mall AMP to offer any goodies, but does anyone have experience?

Spaceman Spiff.Totally legit. Chair, foot and table massages. Basically $1 per minute.

Spaceman Spiff
12-01-20, 12:53
Totally legit. Chair, foot and table massages. Basically $1 per minute.That's what I figured.

Thanks!

Spaceman Spiff.

HDLover
12-01-20, 20:06

Spaceman Spiff.Hey Guys, I'm just a visitor from the Charlotte / Concord area that likes Mall massages. I go to Concord Mills Mall at least once a week for a fun massage. I can't speak for the Mall here but I've had a lot of fun at the mall in Concord. It does take several visits seeing your favorite lady but once you click it depends on the girl. I've had from great massage only to lots of sensual rubbing from both to HJ, fiv, bbj. At my mall if you tip its required to be when you pay for massage at the end. For my favorite ladies I always tip them extra in the room for the extras and they are very happy. The only negatives are its noisy in the mall and all of the ladies have a husband working there also which adds to the excitement. They have six to seven ladies working everyday and they probably average mid forties by the looks. So if Christmas shopping at Concord Mills its 60 per hour and they are happy with 10-15 dollar tip for massage only.

TuckerBoy
12-03-20, 16:39
I was riding down the little service rd that runs past the McDonald's at the back gate and I notice a Qspa sign, I guessing that's a second location and probably is like the one up north or they moved.

Spaceman Spiff
12-04-20, 00:14
I was riding down the little service rd that runs past the McDonald's at the back gate and I notice a Qspa sign, I guessing that's a second location and probably is like the one up north or they moved.OK, I don't remember if the sign I saw said 'Q Spa', but it almost has to be the same one you saw from your description.

Anyway, I saw the sign and drove back there to take a look:

There's nothing there.

Spaceman Spiff.

Roush 427
12-04-20, 17:50
OK, I don't remember if the sign I saw said 'Q Spa', but it almost has to be the same one you saw from your description.

Anyway, I saw the sign and drove back there to take a look:

There's nothing there.

Spaceman Spiff.To check my glasses I look but no see, LOL But I did see where the old Hong Massage is being worked on, Just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
12-04-20, 21:19
To check my glasses I look but no see, LOL But I did see where the old Hong Massage is being worked on, Just sayin Roush.It's on the side rd that runs a long side of 17 at back gate, between McDonald's and the new Starbucks. I stop today and door was locked, their is a phone # posted, I called it no answer.

Roush 427
12-04-20, 22:50
It's on the side rd that runs a long side of 17 at back gate, between McDonald's and the new Starbucks. I stop today and door was locked, their is a phone # posted, I called it no answer.Cool maybe there moving where they are at is a bad location, or as said maybe 2nd location, just sayin Roush.

TuckerBoy
12-05-20, 13:32
Cool maybe there moving where they are at is a bad location, or as said maybe 2nd location, just sayin Roush.Rode by there on 17 looked over and saw a big open sign out front and your right up north is a bad location way and back like that.

Spaceman Spiff
12-05-20, 16:56
Rode by there on 17 looked over and saw a big open sign out front and your right up north is a bad location way and back like that.Well good! They must have just been starting to get things rolling when I drove by -- it's been about a month, I think.

Spaceman Spiff.

KahDog
12-10-20, 14:28
Drove by today they are open. Would appreciate any info on services offered?

Golfpro72
12-12-20, 08:09
Went to the spa supply store right next to Q Spa and noticed a lady that was taking things into the spa. Stopped to speak with her and got the conversation started by talking about her two cats that she had in a carrier. They are spotted African cats. Cute as hell. She was eager to talk since I showed interest. Asked about what her rate is for a massage, basically standard: 50 for hh and 70 for hour. Nice Asian lady that I guess is in her 40's. Asked about if she had another girl and she told me that she doesn't have enough business yet only open 5 days, that she does the massage. If I can somehow go do some shopping on Sat or Mon I will go and find out just how good the "massage" might be! Hopefully because of already speaking with her that could break the ice.

MavRunner
12-12-20, 09:23
I went there last week, had a very nice massage. She was very strong which was what I needed. Very legit at this time. Maybe something in the future, I don't know, but stated with all that went on last year, and that they just opened, nothing more on the table. All in all, very nice experience.

Stay safe,

Mav.

Ralf1725
12-17-20, 11:10
Anybody know any places in Wilmington.

Superman4630
12-18-20, 10:28
Has anyone received a massage from her? If so is it worth it and in a safe location? I have seen this one on stg every time I come in town.

LoveARub
12-18-20, 15:37
Has anyone received a massage from her? If so is it worth it and in a safe location? I have seen this one on stg every time I come in town.If you're typing about BBW Jessica, I can assist. For one, she is a BBBW, with a very sweet voice. Nice girl. Current location is safe. She gives a great BBBJNQNS and that's all. No FS, but might rim you while on your stomach before the flip.

LoveARub
12-18-20, 15:39
Anybody know any places in Wilmington.I went to King Spa on Market. Dumpy outside, but great service. HaHa is pretty good. Lucky Foot is very good a well, but tends to be very busy.

TheBadGuy
12-18-20, 22:07
Anybody know any places in Wilmington.As far as? Because all of the places reported on are the same. Close your eyes and pick one.

Delaware1202
12-19-20, 01:07
I went to King Spa on Market. Dumpy outside, but great service. HaHa is pretty good. Lucky Foot is very good a well, but tends to be very busy.Yucca IMO is the best place in Wilmington. 2 girls there. Younger girl very cute about 30 can't remember her name but gives VIP quality massage with good standard ending. Older one named Yoko about 50 but again VIP quality massage and standard ending but exceptional at it for sure. There used to be a lot of chatter about VIP Spa in Wilmington and I used to go there every week for probably close to a year and then started trying out other places as I got bored with the same ole same ole. Yucca is better experience than I ever got at VIP. Yes they have table shower but I don't always partake.

LowCountry8745
12-19-20, 10:18
https://sweetrubs.com/

Is this place legit? Wouldn't mind shelling out some extra $$ for a safe and good massage. I didn't find any reviews.

LoveARub
12-19-20, 17:39

Is this place legit? Wouldn't mind shelling out some extra $$ for a safe and good massage. I didn't find any reviews.Just years of being on this board. She used to be in Wilmington, which is why you don't see anything in MB. Memory serves is pictures are very old. Weight gain and overpriced. If you go to the Wilmington page and do a search, you can probably find info.

LowCountry8745
12-19-20, 17:58
Just years of being on this board. She used to be in Wilmington, which is why you don't see anything in MB. Memory serves is pictures are very old. Weight gain and overpriced. If you go to the Wilmington page and do a search, you can probably find info.Looks like some reviewers in the past said she might be 60 years old and much larger and way over priced. Dang!

Roush 427
12-19-20, 22:58
Just years of being on this board. She used to be in Wilmington, which is why you don't see anything in MB. Memory serves is pictures are very old. Weight gain and overpriced. If you go to the Wilmington page and do a search, you can probably find info.Went once years ago and a waste of money and time, just sayin Roush.

Golfpro72
12-27-20, 09:10
Went for a second visit to see if more might be offered than the first time. A good strong massage and very thorough right down to the feet. Hinted several times to her, but she is not going there at this time anyway. Found out that she was the owner of Foot Massage in Surfside and when she was busted it cost her plenty of dollars in attorney fees. Told me the cops had ALREADY been there and solicited her. So she's not taking any chances. She did encourage self-serve. Not my thing. Hopefully more in the future, but she did say that too many guys brag at what is available and that is how the cops find out and visit.

MBMarauder
12-27-20, 13:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

GDog843
12-27-20, 22:34
Seen that bo bo was still open on 501, is it worth the stop? I know it's an older lady but for FS I'd be interested. Like to know if anybody's been lately.

RubLover803
12-29-20, 17:45
Visited Q Spa today and had an excellent massage from Amy.

I asked for hard and actually damn she delivered.

Excellent therapeutic massage.

RubLover803
12-30-20, 15:28
When the cats away the mouse gets a massage.

Tried Tai Chi north today near Bass Pro.

Very good massage. Also very thorough but legit.

May return. Again. Very thorough.

Scotty1970
01-03-21, 20:24
In the area for a few months I'm guessing everything is legit now. Is Bo's Bo's reopened? And information on that. Thanks. PM me Thsnks. I have some information on UTR for seniors. Thanks.

MBNative
01-04-21, 15:30
Visited each over the holiday break. Very good massage at each place, but that is all. HE is nowhere to be found.

MBNative
01-04-21, 15:35
TOFTT cause you never know, but it was lame, legit and cost $75 which was more than the price posted?

Roush 427
01-04-21, 20:48
In the area for a few months I'm guessing everything is legit now. Is Bo's Bo's reopened? And information on that. Thanks. PM me Thsnks. I have some information on UTR for seniors. Thanks.Its open and FS middle age gals, just sayin Roush.

LowCountry8745
01-09-21, 16:52
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage?area%5B%5D=MYR

Is this place a provider of FS?

HungryMa
01-09-21, 21:56
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage?area%5B%5D=MYR

Is this place a provider of FS?Waste of time. Not even HE available here. False advertising for sure.

FreshPrince09
01-15-21, 15:26
Are there any American places with benefits at or close to the beach?

LoveARub
01-15-21, 17:21
Waste of time. Not even HE available here. False advertising for sure.But they don't advertise anything but a legit massage.

LoveARub
01-15-21, 17:22
Are there any American places with benefits at or close to the beach?None that anybody is aware of at the current time.

FreshPrince09
01-15-21, 18:29
When the cats away the mouse gets a massage.

Tried Tai Chi north today near Bass Pro.

Very good massage. Also very thorough but legit.

May return. Again. Very thorough.Check your pm.

Golfpro72
01-19-21, 08:37
This lady from What's Your Price wrote me and offered a 75 min massage for 2 bills. She calls herself SeaGoddess in NMB. Maybe some of you might be interested?

Roush 427
01-19-21, 19:22
Saw some activity going on at a couple of the old massage places that were closed, maybe some will come back or the landlord's just getting them ready to rent, time will tell, just sayin Roush.

Fneers
01-20-21, 19:25
Recent visit. Clean / safe environment. Lovely blonde, Good conversation, Good massage, Excellent handiwork.

Read web site for rates and rules. Will repeat as often as can afford.

LoveARub
01-21-21, 09:36
Recent visit. Clean / safe environment. Lovely blonde, Good conversation, Good massage, Excellent handiwork.

Read web site for rates and rules. Will repeat as often as can afford.That her pictures are not accurate. Is that true? Please feel free to PM me with details.

Fneers
01-22-21, 12:43
That her pictures are not accurate. Is that true? Please feel free to PM me with details.https://sweetrubs.com/ suggest read before calling.

Gulf0521
01-23-21, 11:41
This lady from What's Your Price wrote me and offered a 75 min massage for 2 bills. She calls herself SeaGoddess in NMB. Maybe some of you might be interested?Nice Lady but very poor quality massage. No extras. Wouldn't repeat. Pictures heavily filtered for face damage probably from abusive relationship.

Falconb52
01-28-21, 16:54
https://sweetrubs.com/ suggest read before calling.She is nothing like her pics. Been around for a long time. First in Greensboro until she got driven out. Settled in Wilm. She advertises in MB, Wilm, and Raleigh. For what she wants you are much better to go elsewhere.

Golfpro72
01-30-21, 10:28
Spoke with this lady on Skip the games 😍All Natural Busty Beauty! G*F*E🌺 PRIVATE RESIDENCE who does massage. We have all been looking for someone since the AMPs were shutdown. I didn't have time to visit, but will when I DO have time away from the wench. She says massage, prostate, and more available. Check out her ad where you can get more info. Happy endings to us!

ClientNum1
01-30-21, 11:50
She also got ran out of Wilmington. Total scam. Those pics are not even close, even when this woman was in her prime over 30 years ago. She is at least 60,50 lbs overweight, and wears about 5 lbs of makeup. I can't believe she is still attempting to be in the biz. Don't waste your time.

She is nothing like her pics. Been around for a long time. First in Greensboro until she got driven out. Settled in Wilm. She advertises in MB, Wilm, and Raleigh. For what she wants you are much better to go elsewhere.

LoveARub
01-30-21, 14:38
She also got ran out of Wilmington. Total scam. Those pics are not even close, even when this woman was in her prime over 30 years ago. She is at least 60,50 lbs overweight, and wears about 5 lbs of makeup. I can't believe she is still attempting to be in the biz. Don't waste your time.Until that person posted such a positive review.

LoveARub
01-30-21, 14:49
Spoke with this lady on Skip the games 😍All Natural Busty Beauty! G*F*E🌺 PRIVATE RESIDENCE who does massage. We have all been looking for someone since the AMPs were shutdown. I didn't have time to visit, but will when I DO have time away from the wench. She says massage, prostate, and more available. Check out her ad where you can get more info. Happy endings to us!Voluptuous is not an accurate description. Morbidly obese would be more like it.

QSpaLover
01-30-21, 15:09
Voluptuous is not an accurate description. Morbidly obese would be more like it.An attitude as well. Big Tits but in summary, FAT and no GFE.

ClientNum1
01-30-21, 17:49
She also used to go by Star of the Carolinas when I lived in Wilmington like 5 years ago. This woman is easily in her 60's and has been running the same fake pics for as long as I can remember. There have been dozens of negative posts written about this scam and several guys posting that they leave as soon as they see her. I'm shocked she is still trying. Search Natalie, Star of the Carolinas, and sweetrubs for 10 years of negative reviews. This woman must seriously have a mental disorder.

Until that person posted such a positive review.

LoveARub
01-30-21, 22:29
She also used to go by Star of the Carolinas when I lived in Wilmington like 5 years ago. This woman is easily in her 60's and has been running the same fake pics for as long as I can remember. There have been dozens of negative posts written about this scam and several guys posting that they leave as soon as they see her. I'm shocked she is still trying. Search Natalie, Star of the Carolinas, and sweetrubs for 10 years of negative reviews. This woman must seriously have a mental disorder.

https://sweetrubs.com/Someone posted a positive review. I had never seen her, but had read reviews. Just wanted others to chime in. Well done fellow mongers.

Ray Alan
01-31-21, 10:15
Spoke with this lady on Skip the games 😍All Natural Busty Beauty! G*F*E🌺 PRIVATE RESIDENCE who does massage. We have all been looking for someone since the AMPs were shutdown. I didn't have time to visit, but will when I DO have time away from the wench. She says massage, prostate, and more available. Check out her ad where you can get more info. Happy endings to us!https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hot-bbw-jess-5-erotic-massages/944242638075

I have heard from a friend that despite her being obese, her massage and BBBJ ending was worth the time and money. I reached out to her back in October when I had a couple of hours away from the wife. She didn't respond until I was home, about 3 hours later. She said she could meet in an hour. I just ignored the message with the thought of trying again in the future. Fast forward to late December. Wife was out of town, I had the funds and the time so I gave her a call. We had a very nice conversation and we set a time and she gave me her general location and to call when I was on my way, which I did. She didn't pick up. A couple of minutes later I get this long text message saying I stood her up back in October. She waited 2 hours for me and I cost her money because she wasn't able to book any other clients. She told me to never contact her again.

I responded that I never committed to a time on that day and I apologized for the misunderstanding. I never heard back. I wrote this one off as bat shit crazy and will honor her request to never try again, not to mention that I dodged a bullet with this nut case.

So take my experience for what it's worth. Who knows, you may have better luck than me.

Stay safe.

P.S. I ended up going to see Eva. https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/no-one-does-it-like-eva/622961549505 That appointment was well worth the cost of admission.

Mobius1
01-31-21, 17:42
Have any of you gents had any contact / news from Phoenix / aka Heidi. Tall Blonde chick, nice face and nice body. Super nice personality and nice attitude? I lost contact with her while I was overseas working and I would like to try her services again. Excellent massage and always left very happy.

Have fun and happy hunting.

Mobius1.

Scotty1970
02-02-21, 17:54
I know everyplace is pretty legit now. So I'm wondering who the best to go to. I like a soft massage and with someone that's decent looking. What's the tip for a legit massage. Thanks for any information. You can PM me.

CoolWays
02-12-21, 23:48
I have been there several times but interested in any short cut travel wise, my journey is usually up 501 or up to 95 n. I'm generally in the Surfside area, and help would be appreciated, at times it takes about at least a half a day to get a bit of genuine relaxation and enjoy some eye candy.

Thanks.

BoobMan7
02-13-21, 12:02
I have been there several times but interested in any short cut travel wise, my journey is usually up 501 or up to 95 n. I'm generally in the Surfside area, and help would be appreciated, at times it takes about at least a half a day to get a bit of genuine relaxation and enjoy some eye candy.

Thanks.The only other way I could think of is to take hwy 9 to 301 and.

TheBadGuy
02-15-21, 10:49
The only other way I could think of is to take hwy 9 to 301 and.There is nothing in the area I am going to invest in a whole day of driving to visit. Maybe if things return to pre 2017 levels but Horry County and the surroundings have nothing better to do than hassle massage stores.

ThreePointerMB
02-15-21, 16:52
I saw her about a year ago what a waste of time and money. She looks absolutely nothing like her pictures 200% fake. She was old and not attractive terrible massage and way overpriced.

Someone posted a positive review. I had never seen her, but had read reviews. Just wanted others to chime in. Well done fellow mongers.

EggRoll7071
02-17-21, 14:32
Did they reopen under a new name?

Obxlyfe
02-17-21, 15:43
Noticed a new spot today on northgate. Anybody have any experience? PM for details if you haven't seen it.

Truckie2
02-18-21, 10:12
Did they reopen under a new name?Last time I went by it looked like someone had moved in and it was a private residence. Thar was a few months ago, maybe it changed back to massages.

CoolWays
02-18-21, 15:16
Man can you imagine the amount of bleach and Lysol it must have taken it took to clean it up?

Last time I went by it looked like someone had moved in and it was a private residence. Thar was a few months ago, maybe it changed back to massages.

EggRoll7071
02-18-21, 23:17
Last time I went by it looked like someone had moved in and it was a private residence. Thar was a few months ago, maybe it changed back to massages.I was up that way this week and saw a car there so I was just wondering but it could just be the new people living there. Just think about all the door knocks they must have gotten when they first moved in LOL.

Roush 427
02-18-21, 23:33
Man can you imagine the amount of bleach and Lysol it must have taken it took to clean it up?Its still a house and they still have guys stopping by so they put up a sign saying this is no spa go away, LOL just sayin Roush.

Geobuck757
02-19-21, 20:51
Am in town for the week and was able to get away for some me time. I pretty much knew what to expect but figured I'd give it a go anyway. Got a really good and thorough medium massage with excellent foot work. No teasing and not receptive to any hints. . 7 for the hour and. 15 for the tip.

Definitely a good massage and felt great leaving.

Scorpion13
02-21-21, 10:10
Had seen it for a while so I stopped and gave it a try. This is a legit massage place only. But on the bright side it was one of the best massages I have gotten in years. I will repeat it was that good.

RubOnMe3
03-05-21, 17:15
I was there last fall and found a couple of decent places. But after reading this thread. I wonder have things gotten sorry in horry these days?? Any info would be appreciated!

Myrtle Beach
03-06-21, 10:44
Had seen it for a while so I stopped and gave it a try. This is a legit massage place only. But on the bright side it was one of the best massages I have gotten in years. I will repeat it was that good.But the little Asian lady that owns that place and a couple of her massage cohorts are hot as fire.

RubOnMe3
03-12-21, 16:26
I was there last fall and found a couple of decent places. Will they be there this spring?? Does anyone have info??

Mikeyl41
03-12-21, 19:25
Any word on the Q spas in MB? Just noticed them listed elsewhere for the first time and no reviews yet. If not I'll TOFTT.

HungryMa
03-12-21, 20:45
Any word on the Q spas in MB? Just noticed them listed elsewhere for the first time and no reviews yet. If not I'll TOFTT.Legit based on my experience. Good massage but no extras available at either location.

Southernroller
03-16-21, 15:41
Anyone have any luck lately?

I'm going to take a look Su Massage this weekend. Haven't heard much one way or another about that place. Will be happy to share any findings. PMs are welcome.

Roush 427
03-16-21, 17:25
Anyone have any luck lately?

I'm going to take a look Su Massage this weekend. Haven't heard much one way or another about that place. Will be happy to share any findings. PMs are welcome.Legit her husband checks you in, just sayin Roush.

Southernroller
03-16-21, 18:51
Legit her husband checks you in, just sayin Roush.Damn. On to the next. Thanks for saving me a visit!

Southernroller
03-17-21, 14:20
Updated reviews for Unique or Parkway?

Last I heard from both was Unique was hit or miss and Parkway wasn't cleaning properly LOL. Looking to not waste a trip this weekend if possible!

MailMan69
03-26-21, 19:01
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/beach-babe-for-life/539249463339

So I'm down here for the weekend and came across her ad. Seen no reports so sent a text but took a while for her to reply. I thought I didn't send it right as her AD stated but she replied as she was in the shower. So after goin back and forth I talked her into doing 1/2 and then 1/2 when I got there. So I sent the 1/2 and POOF! Radio silence and I give the number a call and get the this number has been disconnected message. So I learned my lesson the hard way and never will do cashapp before meeting again!

King123
03-26-21, 23:26
In a mood for a massage with FS. Any info on this place. Or any recommendation. Thanks you.

LoveARub
03-27-21, 21:00
In a mood for a massage with FS. Any info on this place. Or any recommendation. Thanks you.To not talk about massage parlors now, but I can assure you there is no FS at any place now.

YsGolf
04-04-21, 16:15
So I totally get from reading the thread that pretty much everything in MB is now legit. So knowing that, I'd be curious to know where to go for the best legit massage with a decent looking gal. Closer to North Myrtle is preferred. Will be playing a lot of golf down there in about 3 weeks and a good massage will be nice after a round. Don't want to waste money on a shitty one, but still like the idea of a decent looking gal that can give a good massage. Thanks.

Southernroller
04-06-21, 10:58
So I totally get from reading the thread that pretty much everything in MB is now legit. So knowing that, I'd be curious to know where to go for the best legit massage with a decent looking gal. Closer to North Myrtle is preferred. Will be playing a lot of golf down there in about 3 weeks and a good massage will be nice after a round. Don't want to waste money on a shitty one, but still like the idea of a decent looking gal that can give a good massage. Thanks.Majestic gives real quality massages. Last time I was there a good looking blonde gave the massage. Just happened to be luck of the draw.

YsGolf
04-06-21, 17:47
Majestic gives real quality massages. Last time I was there a good looking blonde gave the massage. Just happened to be luck of the draw.Thanks. Appreciate the info. That is about 30 minutes south of where I am staying. Any recommendations on the north side?

SgtPike
04-12-21, 18:37
Thanks. Appreciate the info. That is about 30 minutes south of where I am staying. Any recommendations on the north side?It seems so.

SgtPike
04-12-21, 18:39
Thanks. Appreciate the info. That is about 30 minutes south of where I am staying. Any recommendations on the north side?Hard to find but there's a few around.

MavRunner
05-05-21, 20:04
Just inquiring if anyone has visited Rene on CL?

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bts/d/myrtle-beach-royal-therapeutic-by-rene/7313989485.html

Wondering if worth the visit. Can PM me if you wish.

Stay Safe.

Mav.

HungryMa
05-07-21, 18:24
Went for an hour massage not looking for anything else. Had one of the worst massages ever. Did an hour face down with little enthusiasm and surprisingly no flip. When I questioned why no flip I was offered to buy more time. I had never had that happen before. Things are certainly not what they used to be here but this was a new low. Will not return here. Just an FYI. Much better options out there for sure.

TheBadGuy
05-07-21, 21:11
Went for an hour massage not looking for anything else. Had one of the worst massages ever. Did an hour face down with little enthusiasm and surprisingly no flip. When I questioned why no flip I was offered to buy more time. I had never had that happen before. Things are certainly not what they used to be here but this was a new low. Will not return here. Just an FYI. Much better options out there for sure.Since I've been going to AMP's the only ones in the whole country I've ever been denied a flip have been in Horry County.

BMC73
05-08-21, 11:23
Can use some help from locals. Ads for non AMP providers seem to be pretty slim. Just the same one on STG and RR that I have seen plenty of bad reports on. Coming down for a few days and looking for an appointment for a good massage. PM if you can help.

LoveARub
05-08-21, 14:58
Since I've been going to AMP's the only ones in the whole country I've ever been denied a flip have been in Horry County.For over a year now. They all got shut down.

IronFist1
05-10-21, 21:14
Called last week and made an appointment. Got there 20 minutes later the door was locked. I called from parking lot and was met by Hannah. First temperature check then mask entire time. This woman is strong her knuckle Damn near killed me. Set a timer with alarm when you walk into the room. Got the hour 80.00 couldn't move the next day. NO extras strictly business. She is working alone now but hopes to hire new girl soon.

OleDog
05-11-21, 07:28
Looks like Myrtle area is pretty much settled in for the long haul. The old AMPs are going to stay empty and the few remaining will stay non erotic. As it stands now any new owners wanting to reopen the old shops or bring new business in have to interview with the Chief of Police before the landlord will rent a space. I'm not being critical of city hall but they made this decision and they along with LE are sticking to it. Of course nothing is carved in stone. Time will tell.

RubOnMe3
05-11-21, 11:48
Looks like Myrtle area is pretty much settled in for the long haul. The old AMPs are going to stay empty and the few remaining will stay non erotic. As it stands now any new owners wanting to reopen the old shops or bring new business in have to interview with the Chief of Police before the landlord will rent a space. I'm not being critical of city hall but they made this decision and they along with LE are sticking to it. Of course nothing is carved in stone. Time will tell.This sucks down here!

BMC73
05-16-21, 15:53
Anyone seen her? Would appreciate someone who can PM me who has seen her recently.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/a-real-license-massage-therapi/902522437974

RubOnMe3
05-22-21, 21:54
Anyone seen her? Would appreciate someone who can PM me who has seen her recently.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/a-real-license-massage-therapi/902522437974I tried to contact but kept getting auto reply.

BJohn76
05-24-21, 23:51
Yes you get a Auto response when you email her cause she runs a massage business. She will answer your email as soon as she receives your info. I've been seeing her for years and I'm always happy and satisfied. She is very easy to get a long with and is much better in person.

DJM1955
05-26-21, 17:31
She's been I'll lately. She started working again.

Yes you get a Auto response when you email her cause she runs a massage business. She will answer your email as soon as she receives your info. I've been seeing her for years and I'm always happy and satisfied. She is very easy to get a long with and is much better in person.

BJohn76
05-26-21, 20:58
She's been I'll lately. She started working again.But she has recovered and she started back giving massages 2 weeks ago. And I'm so very happy that we didn't lose this wonderful woman.

FreeMan75
05-27-21, 07:54
But she has recovered and she started back giving massages 2 weeks ago. And I'm so very happy that we didn't lose this wonderful woman.Can someone send me a link or number for the lady that we're talking about? I think the add was taken down on the link below.

CleanFun1960
05-27-21, 19:28
I'm relocating to Myrtle Beach, so have been doing my research over the past few weeks in the forums here and was very surprised to learn just how little action there is around here. Being a tourist area I assumed I would be moving from a location where the action is mediocre to a action packed area--seems that's not the case. So, in town for a couple days this week and struck out on escort action--the only viable, nice looking, option I found was K Rose from Tryst. Unfortunately, she couldn't host and neither could I. So, then turned to the person at sweetrubs, but never got a return call from here. After reading more in the group here, that may have been fortunate since it seems she may be older than I am. So, decided to go to Masters just to see if there may be some eye candy. I couldn't go at night due to obligations, so stopped by around 3 pm on Wednesday not expecting much and my expectation was met. Finally, decided to give one of what seems to be only about two massage parlors in town a try. So stopped by Q spa down near the beach and again, having read the posts here I wasn't expecting anything extra--once again, my expectations were met. Excellent massage, but no joy. Will be moving here full time next month, so looks like I'm going to have to work hard to find some utr's or venture out of the area. Looks like I may have to find an excuse to venture out to Wilmington or Charleston on a regular basis for some quality hobbying.

Poop18
05-31-21, 17:41
Jin Spa and Q spa (near Starbucks) were just reg massages. No specials. I don't know if anyone has tried any other places can let us know or PM me LOL.

Perhaps its because their exhausted from Black bike week.

TheBadGuy
05-31-21, 19:48
Jin Spa and Q spa (near Starbucks) were just reg massages. No specials. I don't know if anyone has tried any other places can let us know or PM me LOL.

Perhaps its because their exhausted from Black bike week.Horry County locked down real strict about 2 years ago.

MbGuy1234
06-02-21, 11:14
Ever since I lost my regular, I've been trying the AMP scene again. Just a waste of money in Myrtle! Didn't have high expectations but I hit up Mei, parkway, Rainbow massage in the last couple weeks and all legit massages without a hint of extras. Anybody have any luck with Royal Therapeutic by Rene on Craigslist? Going to try and set up an appt with this one, curlier what her options are. Feel free to Pm, any info helps!

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/450057742298

SandmanMB
06-07-21, 15:33
Saw Catalina last week. If those are her pictures posted they are old. She is a lot larger than her pics. Paid for the hour got 45 minutes. Massage wasn't that good. Not worth the time or $.

Vfl98
06-08-21, 10:35
Just wondering if 544 is still worth the drive, assuming it isn't.

MBMarauder
06-12-21, 00:37
Nutty! I reached out to this one to ask about availability and donations. She replied quickly asking my age and if I'm white. She immediately messaged that she's not FS (fine by me) and that she's only BJ and massage. I commented that I don't discuss specifics for obvious reasons and she went off. Seems like common sense to not get into a text message that could entrap yourself, but I guess she hasn't learned that yet. I'd avoid.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexythickblonde-bunnyhostingma/040826124862

Delaware1202
06-12-21, 02:37
Nutty! I reached out to this one to ask about availability and donations. She replied quickly asking my age and if I'm white. She immediately messaged that she's not FS (fine by me) and that she's only BJ and massage. I commented that I don't discuss specifics for obvious reasons and she went off. Seems like common sense to not get into a text message that could entrap yourself, but I guess she hasn't learned that yet. I'd avoid.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexythickblonde-bunnyhostingma/040826124862She saved you money with her unusual honesty as she is a huge scammer and I mean huge. Pics are really old and she is as big as a house. She quotes you price for massage and HJ but doesn't inform you of that until you arrive. Upsells BJ upon arrival. Massage almost non-existent. If you upgrade to BJ it is a "quick" BJ and I am talking about maybe a minute or 2 and not that great either skill wise before she will inform you that you are taking to long and running out of time and switch back to HJ. Her hands are rough as a sheet of sand paper BTW. Keeps her clothes completely on the entire visit, which is really a blessing as rough as she looks in person and does not allow roaming UTC period and very little OTC which again is a blessing. Told me her twin sister offered FS but she wasn't there when I visited. I wouldn't want to meet her twin honestly.

LoveARub
06-12-21, 11:24

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexythickblonde-bunnyhostingma/040826124862
Is you are extremely fortunate. Prior response is spot on.

MailMan69
06-13-21, 22:00
I'm sure you didn't get an ending either! She's from the Fayetteville area and will upscale a lackluster HJ for 400 or she did a couple years ago. As always YMMV, and I see where her AD says "Perminantly" LOL.

Saw Catalina last week. If those are her pictures posted they are old. She is a lot larger than her pics. Paid for the hour got 45 minutes. Massage wasn't that good. Not worth the time or $.

Luvbb
06-14-21, 14:43
Tao massage has 2 spots and they are amazing. I've long since given up hope for any 'alt' ending. I'm getting older and actually hurting. #teamlegit, LOL. Anywho just wanted to give them a good reference for those who need healing hands.

MBNative
06-14-21, 18:06
Tao massage has 2 spots and they are amazing. I've long since given up hope for any 'alt' ending. I'm getting older and actually hurting. #teamlegit, LOL. Anywho just wanted to give them a good reference for those who need healing hands.Lately Hannah at Unique and Mary at Viva have also been giving great massages, but as you have said there is nothing else available there or at anyplace in MB that I have found. Hopefully the fun will will come back before I am too old to enjoy it!

Ralf1725
06-18-21, 00:32
Stay as far away as possible.

HungryMa
06-18-21, 09:26
Noticed a new spot in Murrells Inlet named Pure Spa. Will try it out soon myself. Just wondering if anyone had any intel on it?

Poop18
06-18-21, 12:04
Noticed a new spot in Murrells Inlet named Pure Spa. Will try it out soon myself. Just wondering if anyone had any intel on it?Went to them a couple weeks ago. Only one girl maybe late 30's. Legit place. No extras but was sweet and might be able to persuade on 2nd visit.

LoveARub
06-18-21, 15:51
Stay as far away as possible.As Toxic. Asking for a friend.

Poop18
06-19-21, 09:14
Anyone tried Bobo spa lately?

Myrtle Beach
06-19-21, 15:07
Just wondering if 544 is still worth the drive, assuming it isn't.Closed for months.

Roush 427
06-19-21, 18:51
Anyone tried Bobo spa lately?Still open and one girl there, just sayin Roush.

Poop18
06-19-21, 19:03
Still open and one girl there, just sayin Roush.Worth it? Looking for FS.

Roush 427
06-19-21, 20:59
Worth it? Looking for FS.It is but drive a little further to south of the Border and better and younger quality, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-19-21, 21:27
As Toxic. Asking for a friend.LoveARub hope your ok, the lady at the book store said to stop by that the case of 3 xl magnum's you had her get for you were there and she wanted you to try one to check for a proper fit, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
06-20-21, 10:18
LoveARub hope your ok, the lady at the book store said to stop by that the case of 3 xl magnum's you had her get for you were there and she wanted you to try one to check for a proper fit, just sayin Roush.Might be needing them soon. Reading the Wilmington thread that some of my stops up there got hit by Homeland Security.

Steveab
06-20-21, 23:39
Saw Catalina last week. If those are her pictures posted they are old. She is a lot larger than her pics. Paid for the hour got 45 minutes. Massage wasn't that good. Not worth the time or $.Thanks for the info, saved me some time and money. Had an appointment scheduled, cancelled and will take the trip to south of the border.

TuckerBoy
06-21-21, 13:51
Has anyone been to A1 massage on kings hwy, you can pm me.

Guide42
07-06-21, 17:56
Has anyone been to A1 massage on kings hwy, you can pm me.Or, leave the review here so everyone can benefit. That would be better.

Guide42
07-06-21, 17:58
Still open and one girl there, just sayin Roush.Weird. RubsMaps says Boba is closed.

Roush 427
07-06-21, 18:42
Weird. RubsMaps says Boba is closed.Rubmaps is not always right, go check it out as I did and and you will see as I did it was open at that time, just sayin Roush.

IronFist1
07-07-21, 10:09
Rubmaps is not always right, go check it out as I did and and you will see as I did it was open at that time, just sayin Roush.Roush is correct I drive by every couple of weeks it's hit and miss. Came by Thursday night lights were on but I didn't see the car parked by the fence.

MBNative
07-07-21, 10:43
TOFTT a couple times. First visit with Lisa, average massage a little tease on flip then nothing. Second visit with Lisa average massage, more teasing on the flip, so I tried to break the water but nothing. She said 90 minuets next time, leading me to believe there may be hope. Third visit with Lisa 90 min, average massage, good tease on flip then nothing at all when junior appeared. Don't waste your time and $$$ fellas!

Golfpro72
07-10-21, 07:12
So since all the AMP fun is gone, do any of you have info on ladies that are giving massages that provide some extras? Not looking for f / s, but at least a HJ and that allow roaming. Send a pm if you want. TY.

Golfpro72
07-27-21, 07:19
Haven't seen anything about this lady and her massage. Has someone checked her out?

Myrtle-beach. skipthegames.com/ massage / exotic / sassy-sexy-relaxing-touch /877182231707.

LoveARub
07-27-21, 15:35
Haven't seen anything about this lady and her massage. Has someone checked her out?

Myrtle-beach. skipthegames.com/ massage / exotic / sassy-sexy-relaxing-touch /877182231707.Check her out on * first. I doubt anyone has seen her around here.

JohnsonBass888
08-10-21, 19:28
Anywhere doing easy walk in / walk out kind of things around North Myrtle right now? Here for a few days and looking for a quick adventure out.

JohnsonBass888
08-10-21, 20:23
Anything parlors around the North Myrtle area good for a quick tug stop? Here for a few days and might need to get away from my group for a little while.

Steveab
08-10-21, 22:14
Anything parlors around the North Myrtle area good for a quick tug stop? Here for a few days and might need to get away from my group for a little while.South of the border is the closest I know but it is worth the drive.

Spaceman Spiff
08-11-21, 11:16
Anything parlors around the North Myrtle area good for a quick tug stop? Here for a few days and might need to get away from my group for a little while.Parkway comes the closest to being a sure thing, but apparently they are more leary these days.

Bobo on 501 in Marion is probably still a good bet, but that's 30 or 40 miles out.

Spaceman Spiff.

Golfpro72
09-11-21, 07:35
I've been wanting a massage for such a long time I thought I would give this one a try. She charges plenty, so I figured that even though her ad says "no sex services" that once things got heated up it could change. A wonderful dedicated spa room with aroma therapy, music, heated table, soft lighting and aromatic oil. Even though she barely keeps you covered, she never came close to "accidentally" touching the boys. A truly terrific massage. But nothing beyond even though I gave her the hints.

RavensFan2012
09-11-21, 11:00
I've been wanting a massage for such a long time I thought I would give this one a try. She charges plenty, so I figured that even though her ad says "no sex services" that once things got heated up it could change. A wonderful dedicated spa room with aroma therapy, music, heated table, soft lighting and aromatic oil. Even though she barely keeps you covered, she never came close to "accidentally" touching the boys. A truly terrific massage. But nothing beyond even though I gave her the hints.Hard to believe that there's not even 1 woman in MB that offers Fbsm. With no rub and tug parlors even a half way decent girl would make a killing here.

RavensFan2012
09-11-21, 11:08
Hard to believe that there's not even 1 woman in MB that offers Fbsm. With no rub and tug parlors even a half way decent girl would make a killing here.There a couple places that advertise on RR, anybody ever try one of them?

Ray Alan
09-12-21, 08:38
I've been wanting a massage for such a long time I thought I would give this one a try. She charges plenty, so I figured that even though her ad says "no sex services" that once things got heated up it could change. A wonderful dedicated spa room with aroma therapy, music, heated table, soft lighting and aromatic oil. Even though she barely keeps you covered, she never came close to "accidentally" touching the boys. A truly terrific massage. But nothing beyond even though I gave her the hints.Do you have a link to her ad?

Golfpro72
09-13-21, 08:05
Do you have a link to her ad?STG under massage, look for a pic with her sitting on the curb and car in background.

IronFist1
09-13-21, 11:44
Hey guys I have some free time tonight. I was wondering if the lady in Carolina Forest was still active. I failed to find the link. If you guys have any suggestions of a local that would be appreciated. I don't have time to go to SOB or Wilmington. I know times are tough in the area right now. PM is fine.

Delaware1202
09-13-21, 13:14
I've been wanting a massage for such a long time I thought I would give this one a try. She charges plenty, so I figured that even though her ad says "no sex services" that once things got heated up it could change. A wonderful dedicated spa room with aroma therapy, music, heated table, soft lighting and aromatic oil. Even though she barely keeps you covered, she never came close to "accidentally" touching the boys. A truly terrific massage. But nothing beyond even though I gave her the hints.Here is the link that you guys are searching for.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/the-hottest-latina-myrtle-beac/916568114105

If you want another incall massage option that does offer HJ, CBJ or FS options this one is available but be advised pic is old and just like an AMP upsell of menu options is the norm. The massage you get depends on the menu you are looking for. The more extras the less massage.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/739384449179

MikeyLikesEm
09-16-21, 10:10
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this place on 501.

https://www.sweetrubs.com/rates-services

Connskod
09-16-21, 12:54
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this place on 501.

https://www.sweetrubs.com/rates-servicesStay away. Is20 years older than pictures and the pictures are not her. She has many reviews under the name.

MikeyLikesEm
09-16-21, 13:18
Stay away. Is20 years older than pictures and the pictures are not her. She has many reviews under the name.The prices seemed a little high but those pictures are alluring. Glad I didn't do it.

Golfpro72
09-19-21, 07:23
Has anyone tried this from an ad on CL? There's one dated Sept 5 right now, located on 21st ave north near Broadway at the Beach. Probably totally legit. But I'm curious.

LurkeyLoo
09-22-21, 14:03
Anyone have any info on this place?

PeakyBlinder
09-22-21, 15:58
Anyone have any info on this place?I need a actual massage so I'll go today and let you know what's going on.

PeakyBlinder
09-22-21, 19:06
Anyone have any info on this place?Great massage. Very attractive and young therapist. But no attention to jr not even the flip. I am going to give it another try. I'll let you know.

MavRunner
09-24-21, 07:39
Went there a couple weeks ago. The Therapist was cute, the massage was decent, but strictly legit.

She told me no way, no how. Does not want to get shut down. I understood.

Stay Safe,

Mav.

Anyone have any info on this place?

Solarmta
09-27-21, 14:57
Mei Spa some of the most unattractive group of ladies I have ever seen.

Spaceman Spiff
09-27-21, 17:39
Mei Spa some of the most unattractive group of ladies I have ever seen.That's OK, there's no danger of them touching your stuff.

Spaceman Spiff.

QSpaLover
09-28-21, 12:06
TOFTT a couple times. First visit with Lisa, average massage a little tease on flip then nothing. Second visit with Lisa average massage, more teasing on the flip, so I tried to break the water but nothing. She said 90 minuets next time, leading me to believe there may be hope. Third visit with Lisa 90 min, average massage, good tease on flip then nothing at all when junior appeared. Don't waste your time and $$$ fellas!Is really strict. Absolutely no hope. They were across the street by Krispy years ago and I got teased and might have been able to DIY but left with a raging boner. Decent massage though.

HungryMa
09-29-21, 19:13
Just noticed this new place on 501 just before it hits 17 business. I will check it out but was wondering if anybody had been there and what was it like. Any fun or now standard Myrtle massage.

Solarmta
09-29-21, 21:13
Do any of the spas still offer a table shower.

PeakyBlinder
09-30-21, 05:21
Do any of the spas still offer a table shower.The A1 place I reviewed has a table shower. I saw it when I went to pee. I didn't inquire about it. But as I reviewed and others. It seems to be a legit massage by a very attractive younger lady. Maybe 30's.

PeakyBlinder
09-30-21, 12:08
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/469564597517

Any feedback on this one? I'm thinking of giving it a go. PM is OK.

GBatman
09-30-21, 14:53
Very cute and friendly. Awesome personality. Named Summer. Those yoga pants on that curvy body got me horny. No extras. Wouldn't even entertain watching DIY. Left the room and got me a rag and barely cracked open the door to throw it at me while I was DIY. Oh well. Maybe playing hard to get! LOL.

MBNative
10-02-21, 11:21
Very cute and friendly. Awesome personality. Named Summer. Those yoga pants on that curvy body got me horny. No extras. Wouldn't even entertain watching DIY. Left the room and got me a rag and barely cracked open the door to throw it at me while I was DIY. Oh well. Maybe playing hard to get! LOL.Anyway I drew the other lady that was there, she was nice and the massage was decent, but would not handle Jr at all. Said she did not want to go to jail. I told her I understand and tipped her $20 anyway.

My problem with many of these places, including this one is the up-sell for extra time. They always tease just enough, then say "you want more time"? If you do get extra time the teasing stops cold for the most part.

I would say there is hope at many places now. As more places open, things start to get looser. You have to be good to these ladies and tip well if they do a decent job. You never know where it will lead. It can take some time and many visits but I have been surprised here and there on occasion.

ThreePointerMB
10-02-21, 13:03
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/469564597517

Any feedback on this one? I'm thinking of giving it a go. PM is OK.I would appreciate any info as well!

MailMan69
10-02-21, 13:21
Go under the Fayetteville boards and search her name. You'll find out that she gives 1 hell of a massage and if she's in the mood, you might as well have gotten a line of credit against your house to pay for the HJ she will MAYBE give. She will wear the sexy lingerie to entice you but like mentioned below will not go anywhere near junior or the twins! She could make a mint if she offered extras because she has the looks and the body but her attitude will change violently when asked about extras so beware!

Here is the link that you guys are searching for.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/the-hottest-latina-myrtle-beac/916568114105

If you want another incall massage option that does offer HJ, CBJ or FS options this one is available but be advised pic is old and just like an AMP upsell of menu options is the norm. The massage you get depends on the menu you are looking for. The more extras the less massage.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/739384449179

TuckerBoy
10-02-21, 13:22
Has anyone try new healing spa yet?

PeakyBlinder
10-04-21, 09:19
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/monday-sexy-massage-nuru-ever/039033263848

Anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks in advance. Ok to PM me.

MikeTomar
10-04-21, 11:32
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/monday-sexy-massage-nuru-ever/039033263848

Anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks in advance. Ok to PM me.What AMP provider is she working for?

RavensFan2012
10-04-21, 17:16
What AMP provider is she working for?She works for the "those pics are fake af" parlor.

Steveab
10-04-21, 21:30

Anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks in advance. Ok to PM me.She has been mentioned on here numerous times, her pictures no longer resemble the reality I. E. Weight and she talks a big game but fails to deliver.

PeakyBlinder
10-04-21, 21:45
She has been mentioned on here numerous times, her pictures no longer resemble the reality I. E. Weight and she talks a big game but fails to deliver.Thanks for the heads up brothers. I'll skip this one.

CoolWays
10-05-21, 22:04
What happened to the pretty Asian masseuse that lived in Carolina Forest then up on 67th ave. She left and went to NY for a awhile and came back to MB but changed her number? If anyone know please PM me.

Thanks.

MbGuy1234
10-06-21, 15:52
What happened to the pretty Asian masseuse that lived in Carolina Forest then up on 67th ave. She left and went to NY for a awhile and came back to MB but changed her number? If anyone know please PM me.

Thanks.I've been wondering the same thing, I saw her at 67th a couple times and then number stopped working. Would love to find out what happened.

Mikeyl41
10-08-21, 11:15
I've been wondering the same thing, I saw her at 67th a couple times and then number stopped working. Would love to find out what happened.Christy was answering my texts during covid and we almost got together a couple months back, but I had to cancel earlier in the day due to a work thing, and she won't answer me anymore. She's very leery of meeting anyone.

Southernroller
10-13-21, 15:45
Legit massage but super sexy / hot masseuse.

Yesterday at New Beginnings in Myrtle. Got a massage from Bonnie. Blonde, amazing face and super fit body. Had a flirty personality, and gave a really great but unfortunately legit massage. She is a knockout. Didn't really hint at extras but it's enjoyable to get a massage from someone like that.

WhiteFord99
10-13-21, 16:05
Here is the link that you guys are searching for.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-your-stress-awa/739384449179I visited the 2nd one you post today and it was about the same with me. Only thing she didn't bring up CBJ or FS. I got a nice HJ. She does upsell. Talks a lot but very nice. I am down here for 2 more days and I hope I can find something better before I leave.

Delaware1202
10-13-21, 22:25
I visited the 2nd one you post today and it was about the same with me. Only thing she didn't bring up CBJ or FS. I got a nice HJ. She does upsell. Talks a lot but very nice. I am down here for 2 more days and I hope I can find something better before I leave.There are different massage packages. Discuss packages during massage only. 100,125,150.

This was copied from her ad. The 100 is HJ the 125 is CBJ and 150 is FS but you can not discuss prior to during the massage and this is on top of her massage fee for either 30 minutes or 60 minutes. See her again and when the negotiation time arrives tell her you want the 150 option. Just like a AMP.

Golfpro72
10-14-21, 06:35
I tried this Latina massage a couple weeks ago and there is nothing extra at all. Nice massage room and she does a good job, but doesn't come near the boys and isn't swayed by any hints. She charges a premium price and I figured that would come with extras, but she keeps you covered even on the flip. She's pretty and dresses sexy, but she is legit only.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co C /916568114105.

LoveARub
10-14-21, 14:14
I tried this Latina massage a couple weeks ago and there is nothing extra at all. Nice massage room and she does a good job, but doesn't come near the boys and isn't swayed by any hints. She charges a premium price and I figured that would come with extras, but she keeps you covered even on the flip. She's pretty and dresses sexy, but she is legit only.

https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co C /916568114105.The link you attach shows up as being dangerous to open on Chrome. Looks like a normal link to Skip. Maybe it's Chrome on my PC, but it makes no sense to me.

Truckie2
10-15-21, 14:15
The link you attach shows up as being dangerous to open on Chrome. Looks like a normal link to Skip. Maybe it's Chrome on my PC, but it makes no sense to me.I got the same message.

Golfpro72
10-15-21, 17:15
I got the same message.I just now saw her here on STG under massage. https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-hottest-latinamyrtle-beach/237443782542.

Pay a lot, get nothing extra!

Mobius1
10-29-21, 15:20
I visited the 2nd one you post today and it was about the same with me. Only thing she didn't bring up CBJ or FS. I got a nice HJ. She does upsell. Talks a lot but very nice. I am down here for 2 more days and I hope I can find something better before I leave.Her Options are HJ, Topless HJ and Nude HJ. Roaming is allowed but no BJ or FS.

SandmanMB
11-02-21, 12:07
Went and saw an old massage therapist I hadn't seen in a while. Same great service but a little pricey. Lives in CF. Large assets No FS.

TuckerBoy
11-04-21, 18:09
Went and saw an old massage therapist I hadn't seen in a while. Same great service but a little pricey. Lives in CF. Large assets No FS.Can you PM me her Infro.

RavensFan2012
11-04-21, 18:38
Went and saw an old massage therapist I hadn't seen in a while. Same great service but a little pricey. Lives in CF. Large assets No FS.How does this post inform anyone here when you don't tell us who she is?

MBMarauder
11-04-21, 18:50
The only independent I'm aware of is the PureLife joke that some of us reported as strictly legit. She is hot, but no hint of ANYTHING. I'd be curious to know who you're talking about and info if you're sharing.

Went and saw an old massage therapist I hadn't seen in a while. Same great service but a little pricey. Lives in CF. Large assets No FS.

CoolWays
11-08-21, 09:48
Christy was answering my texts during covid and we almost got together a couple months back, but I had to cancel earlier in the day due to a work thing, and she won't answer me anymore. She's very leery of meeting anyone.Would you please PM me her contact number, I had seen her probably 10-15 times I've are the last year before she left, I'd love to contact her just to see what she is up to and if still in the area.

Thanks.

Mikeyl41
11-09-21, 15:08
Would you please PM me her contact number, I had seen her probably 10-15 times I've are the last year before she left, I'd love to contact her just to see what she is up to and if still in the area.

Thanks.She isn't answering my texts for the last few months. I'll look at my PMs. If she replies to you- you have to let me know what's going on with her.

Southernroller
11-12-21, 18:34
Is Parkway still the closest thing to the best bet around here?

Anyone try Pure Spa in murrells? They still have posts that show up on rubratings.

DMs welcome as well. Just looking to make a worthwhile visit this weekend.

Spaceman Spiff
11-13-21, 15:58
Is Parkway still the closest thing to the best bet around here?

Anyone try Pure Spa in murrells? They still have posts that show up on rubratings.

DMs welcome as well. Just looking to make a worthwhile visit this weekend.Have not had any luck past a decent massage at Pure. They seem to have two girls there -- one of them seems like she is a bit more teasy if she remembers you, but not sure if that eventurally goes anywhere.

Spaceman Spiff.

Cue409
11-15-21, 19:01
Hello.

A while back I saw a post about BJinMB retiring due to poor health. Now I see her add running on STG.

Is she working again?

Joshua944
11-15-21, 21:21
Her ad asks not to call, but to respond to her email address. There's an auto reply when you e-mail -.

"I am taking some time off due to my health, I made a gofundme page if anyone would like to help out and for the ones that do help out will be getting a full 1 hour free massage when I get better https://gofund.me/8a31b490".

I'm not familiar with this provider.

Hello.

A while back I saw a post about BJinMB retiring due to poor health. Now I see her add running on STG.

Is she working again?

MailMan69
11-22-21, 13:29
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-hottest-latinamyrtle-beach/089227123987

Why'all be careful with this one. She bounces between the beach, Fayetteville and Raleigh. She does give a great massage BUT will flip to psycho biotch if asked about extras. Ironically she wears lingerie while giving the massage and that's where she'll persuade you to come back for another high dollar appointment and then 1 hell of an expensive HJ. YMMV as always but I'd love to be proven wrong about her LOL!

Golfpro72
11-23-21, 09:19
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/the-hottest-latinamyrtle-beach/089227123987

Why'all be careful with this one. She bounces between the beach, Fayetteville and Raleigh. She does give a great massage BUT will flip to psycho biotch if asked about extras. Ironically she wears lingerie while giving the massage and that's where she'll persuade you to come back for another high dollar appointment and then 1 hell of an expensive HJ. YMMV as always but I'd love to be proven wrong about her LOL!Yeah, check my post #5450. She doesn't even hint at anything extra and I encouraged her over and over. Not worth the money!

AsianFan420
11-26-21, 08:52
When I moved here a few years ago I remember this awesome parlor off 501 down by Socastee, and they had just the absolute hottest women working the tables there. They even had a membership program, 10th visit waives house fee. Anyone remember what it was called or if the owner moved somewhere else?

RavensFan2012
11-26-21, 10:40
Yeah, check my post #5450. She doesn't even hint at anything extra and I encouraged her over and over. Not worth the money!Rates would be helpful. Also you say she gives an expensive HJ but no extras? Either you don't consider a HJ an extra or you misspoke about the handy.

Myrtle Beach
11-26-21, 11:20
When I moved here a few years ago I remember this awesome parlor off 501 down by Socastee, and they had just the absolute hottest women working the tables there. They even had a membership program, 10th visit waives house fee. Anyone remember what it was called or if the owner moved somewhere else?It changed names a couple of times to stay ahead of the law, but the women were smoking hot.

LoveARub
11-29-21, 11:10
When I moved here a few years ago I remember this awesome parlor off 501 down by Socastee, and they had just the absolute hottest women working the tables there. They even had a membership program, 10th visit waives house fee. Anyone remember what it was called or if the owner moved somewhere else?You can go to the pornsite xxnx. And do a search for Myrtle Beach Massage. Lousy quality video, but you could consider it memories, or evidence.

MtnPlayer
12-03-21, 10:25
Good morning, was wondering if anyone had seen Rene, she advertises on Craig's list, was just wondering if it was worth the effort.

Thanks private messages are fine. ROYAL THERAPEUTIC and TLT Massage by Rene ~ Incall or Mobile (Myrtle Beach area)

BJohn76
12-06-21, 15:20
Her ad asks not to call, but to respond to her email address. There's an auto reply when you e-mail -.

"I am taking some time off due to my health, I made a gofundme page if anyone would like to help out and for the ones that do help out will be getting a full 1 hour free massage when I get better https://gofund.me/8a31b490".

I'm not familiar with this provider.I have been seeing this wonderful lady for about 4 years and never cared to see anyone else but for the last year after she was in the hospital her health has gotten worst and hasn't been able to work. I think we all need to check out her site and help this special lady out and to get better, We need her back to Myrtle Beach cause there is No one else as good and caring as BJ.

SmokinJoe098
12-18-21, 09:52
Can anyone help with some suggestions on AMP services in the area I come down for vacation at Christmas time I have had success at Parkway in the past but last year I'm not sure what happened whether I gave off a bad vibe or what but I got no love in return are there any other spots you might recommend.

MBLaidBack
12-19-21, 07:38
Does anyone know of a good sensual body rub reasonable priced with good service. Doesn't seem to be anything good here. Thanks.

LoveARub
12-19-21, 11:11
Here last year, I'm not sure someone asking for directions with their first post is going to get much of an answer. Get out there and let us know how it goes.

SmokinJoe098
12-19-21, 12:38
Here last year, I'm not sure someone asking for directions with their first post is going to get much of an answer. Get out there and let us know how it goes.From reading the past 6 months of this forum I believe I'm just going to take my chances with the working girls. I do understand your reluctantly to share info with a new member if you go over to Eccie I've been an active member on there since 2013 there is just no info to be found on Myrtle there. This is the first forum I've seen with any information on the area. Thanks anyways.

Roush 427
12-20-21, 17:58
It's very hard here to get info with one post, nothing against you it's just signs of the times with what's gone on here in the past, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-20-21, 18:02
It changed names a couple of times to stay ahead of the law, but the women were smoking hot.Was Spa 544 , Just sayin Roush.

BJohn76
12-23-21, 11:30
I have been seeing this wonderful lady for about 4 years and never cared to see anyone else but for the last year after she was in the hospital her health has gotten worst and hasn't been able to work. I think we all need to check out her site and help this special lady out and to get better, We need her back to Myrtle Beach cause there is No one else as good and caring as BJ.BJ had been ill for the past year and was in need of a operation but never got enough money to get one. She still has her gofundme page up on her email that a friend told me it goes into her account to help cover the cost to lay her to rest. She was one of the best here in Myrtle Beach and Never did anyone wrong. I heard she use to help out the homeless with food and bought some of them tents to sleep in. She will be greatly missed.

LuvaRub2
12-25-21, 08:34
BJ had been ill for the past year and was in need of a operation but never got enough money to get one. She still has her gofundme page up on her email that a friend told me it goes into her account to help cover the cost to lay her to rest. She was one of the best here in Myrtle Beach and Never did anyone wrong. I heard she use to help out the homeless with food and bought some of them tents to sleep in. She will be greatly missed.Rest in peace girl, you were a lot of fun.

Myrtle Beach
12-27-21, 17:55
In Murrells Inlet? I pm a member and he hasn't said anything back. Pm me if you know anything significant. I really miss the old days.

HungryMa
12-27-21, 21:48
In Murrells Inlet? I pm a member and he hasn't said anything back. Pm me if you know anything significant. I really miss the old days.Been there twice and had nothing but regular massage. Decent massage but no hint of extras. Maybe better for others but not going to invest in more visits to try for more.

SmokinJoe098
12-30-21, 06:30
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using a more forward approach. Taking a page from old Don and grab them by the P**sy. It puts the working girls to put them at ease. Or are they afraid of the house boss?

PeakyBlinder
12-30-21, 12:50
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using a more forward approach. Taking a page from old Don and grab them by the P**sy. It puts the working girls to put them at ease. Or are they afraid of the house boss?I've rubbed the thigh a few times while they're leaning in. Can't say it's worked out. Try your approach and let us all know. LOL.

MBNative
12-30-21, 22:29
I've rubbed the thigh a few times while they're leaning in. Can't say it's worked out. Try your approach and let us all know. LOL.Be respectful and thankful. When they ask "is it good?" or "ok?" I say nothing and don't even look up but give them a enthusiastic thumbs up with both hands. They usually giggle at me. Later when they are working on the neck I will reach out and caress their calf in appreciation for a few seconds almost like a massage for them, these ladies are standing all day they might even appreciate it. That action is innocent enough that they won't be offended even if they are totally legit. If they don't throw the red light on you after you touch them in that way, then the door is possibly open. Even if there is no tease prior to the flip, I will put my hand on their back and rub it a bit as they work on the front side. If they still don't throw the red light, the hand moves to the ass. In general, as they work on your back show some appreciation, take some deep breaths and sigh a bit when you exhale, relax. They all like to think they are helping you with the massage, then you might get your happy ending. Sometimes it takes a few visits of them seeing you truly appreciate them, sometimes it never happens. I tip a minimum of $40 dollars unless the massage totally sucks. I tip a minimum of $60 for a decent handy. And for god sakes have good hygiene.
NOTE: if you get the hand on the ass without getting the red light, be wary when the ask if you want extra time, they will sometimes put up with a hand on the ass just to upsell with no intention of doing anything else. So before agreeing for extra time just flat out ask them if they will do it. You might just save yourself some money and frustration.
Happy Hunting!

SmokinJoe098
12-31-21, 07:19
Be respectful and thankful. When they ask "is it good?" or "ok?" I say nothing and don't even look up but give them a enthusiastic thumbs up with both hands. They usually giggle at me. Later when they are working on the neck I will reach out and caress their calf in appreciation for a few seconds almost like a massage for them, these ladies are standing all day they might even appreciate it. That action is innocent enough that they won't be offended even if they are totally legit. If they don't throw the red light on you after you touch them in that way, then the door is possibly open. Even if there is no tease prior to the flip, I will put my hand on their back and rub it a bit as they work on the front side. If they still don't throw the red light, the hand moves to the ass. In general, as they work on your back show some appreciation, take some deep breaths and sigh a bit when you exhale, relax. They all like to think they are helping you with the massage, then you might get your happy ending. Sometimes it takes a few visits of them seeing you truly appreciate them, sometimes it never happens. I tip a minimum of $40 dollars unless the massage totally sucks. I tip a minimum of $60 for a decent handy. And for god sakes have good hygiene.NOTE: if you get the hand on the ass without getting the red light, be wary when the ask if you want extra time, they will sometimes put up with a hand on the ass just to upsell with no intention of doing anything else. So before agreeing for extra time just flat out ask them if they will do it. You might just save yourself some money and frustration.Happy Hunting!That is my normal approach for up north and it is very successful but we don't have the LE pressure you guys have I was just wondering if you tried a more direct approach if the girl would respond differently I'm coming down to my last days and still haven't pulled the trigger on any AMP action is anyone willing to share some info with a fellow Monger before I leave on Sunday you can PM me I was thinking about trying Parkway again I've had a few wins their with only no go.

Big Poppi
01-04-22, 13:03
Advertises in Charleston. Looking at the pics I can believe this is legit or accurate. Any one have any Intel?

Big Guy 13
01-04-22, 16:19
Use the search thread on this site. On right side of page. All reviews are she is 20 years older than pictures and doesn't deliver. The search will show you all post. If you do a search that has no post then ask for help.

Advertises in Charleston. Looking at the pics I can believe this is legit or accurate. Any one have any Intel?

BJohn76
01-05-22, 15:17
Just got off the phone with one of BJ's closes regular friends, he talked with a family member of hers about her health. BJ did not die but she came close a few times. She was in the hospital again and still waiting to come up with the money to get the life saving operation that she needs. She will be staying with family until she gets better. Not sure that she will be back giving massages but we all can be mature and caring and help this wonderful woman out, all you have to do is send her an email. Her close friend has posted a ad on STG.

FreshPrince09
01-09-22, 14:25
I have been kicking myself. I learned about 544 about a year before it was shut down.

I can't believe that I've been wasting my time other places. Imagine my heartbreak when everything got shut down. I don't get to go to MB too often anymore, but now it seems like the old days are gone. Is there anything else in the area anymore? Hamer. NC seems to be the only thing I know of now and I was just there a couple weeks ago. I don't post often because I don't get away as much anymore but is there anywhere else in there vicinity that offers more than just what is advertised? Feel free to inbox.

To have only gone once, I miss 544 LOL.

GBatman
01-17-22, 19:24
Have a new girl working with Lisa now. Boy is she short and has tiny hands. She is pretty cool. Just nice to have a little change of scenery. The other lady supposedly went back to Thailand to take care of her mother.

BJunius069
01-17-22, 20:46
Have a new girl working with Lisa now. Boy is she short and has tiny hands. She is pretty cool. Just nice to have a little change of scenery. The other lady supposedly went back to Thailand to take care of her mother.Did you get any action, or it was all legit? PM if you like. Thanks.

GBatman
01-17-22, 23:15
Did you get any action, or it was all legit? PM if you like. Thanks.Sent you a pm.

Spaceman Spiff
01-18-22, 01:56
Last trip to the area I noticed a "Tao" massage on Kings Highway a few blocks north of Mammy's Kitchen. Since I had nothing else scheduled, I just pulled over and walked in. I got a really odd vibe about the place and the girls looked at me like I was crazy when I said that, no, I hadn't made an appointment. Nobody offered to make me one either. Looking online, I see they are connected with the one over on the bypass which I tried twice years ago without any hint of anything available. Is that the same case here? It definitely didn't seem as classy as the other one.

I also tried Jinn on Kings down by the Lancer, which was a good massage with maybe a hint of tease, but nothing after the flip.

Spaceman Spiff.

MBNative
01-18-22, 15:39
Last trip to the area I noticed a "Tao" massage on Kings Highway a few blocks north of Mammy's Kitchen. Since I had nothing else scheduled, I just pulled over and walked in. I got a really odd vibe about the place and the girls looked at me like I was crazy when I said that, no, I hadn't made an appointment. Nobody offered to make me one either. Looking online, I see they are connected with the one over on the bypass which I tried twice years ago without any hint of anything available. Is that the same case here? It definitely didn't seem as classy as the other one.

I also tried Jinn on Kings down by the Lancer, which was a good massage with maybe a hint of tease, but nothing after the flip.

Spaceman Spiff.About the two "TAO" places, the one on kings has been there quite a while now but not as long as the one on the bypass. It has been a years since I have been to either, but they were both legit when I was there.

I recently reported on JINN, nothing to be had there but a teasing up-sell then nothing. Don't fall for it!

Scotty1970
01-18-22, 17:44
Any information on thi s one in Murrells Inlet Good Bad or ugly. LOL. Thanks.

Spaceman Spiff
01-18-22, 18:11
Any information on thi s one in Murrells Inlet Good Bad or ugly. LOL. Thanks.I've been a number of times with no success other than a decent massage. I think I've had a bare hint of tease from one girl, but nothing significant.

The back room table has a real head cradle which is nice comfort-wise though it does prohibit the Chinese head straddle.

Spaceman Spiff.

Ralf1725
01-21-22, 01:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SandmanMB
01-21-22, 15:12
Went by in the afternoon. Not crowded. Got an older lady. Didn't offer extras but would watch if you went solo. Good massage.

ArtVandelay72
01-26-22, 12:47

Spaceman Spiff.Hey. In a crunch (sore back) I've gone in there only to get a decent massage. I actually went twice in 2 weeks with same lady (no name) and dropped the "hints" that always worked in CA and even Raleigh / Wilmington only to be given the legit which is primarily why I went in but still thought I'd take that shot. Very little luck down here so I need to make a trip to ILM or Raleigh soon. Be safe.

Bonneville
01-26-22, 14:52
Stopped in, not busy, paid for the hour, when she came in I gave her the usual. 4 and used the direct approach, I whispered to her to tease the hell out of me for the full hour and she agreed. And she did. OK massage, lots of teasing, left very happy.

Spaceman Spiff
01-26-22, 18:40
Oriental Star Massage is in Myrtle Beach Mall behind Books-A-Million. I didn't expect anything because of the mall location, but the mall is decrepit enough that I figured maybe they would let some shady stuff slide.

No luck, it was an OK massage, nothing special, but definitely no hint of anything else available.

Spaceman Spiff.

Queeth
01-29-22, 11:48
Yesterday.

Saw "Pinky".

Petite, cute, friendly.

Everything was excellent.