PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

GhostRider50
02-12-17, 01:52
If your the one donating 50 bux for head like natalie says, everyone of those girls will be blowing up ypur phone, LOL.I gave her. 4 for it all. She asked for. 6 and when I offered to drop her where I found her she "negotiated". So did you get Hayzel for. 2?

Limp Dick
02-12-17, 06:15
She's back from vacation. I seen her at W / H last night about 11 PM with her pimp.

Member #5698
02-12-17, 14:17
I gave her. 4 for it all. She asked for. 6 and when I offered to drop her where I found her she "negotiated". So did you get Hayzel for. 2?LOL just messing with ya, anyway hazel I recognized her and have seen her before ages ago. She used to advertise all the time on BP. She seems like a nice girl but when I saw her back then she had alot of loose belly fat and her fucking skills werent any better than the lame bbj you described. And she was hanging around working out of car with a pimp / bf at the chevron. Stupid girl was blatently out there flagging guys down and such so I decided to pass. She going to be on the uncles list soon enough.

HotRodFourYa
02-13-17, 20:14
Madison hanging out by the shoe store in the plaza at the entrance.

MoeMoe1979
02-13-17, 22:58
I'm looking forward to actually see what's out there rather than just read about it. Keep up the good posts, I'm going to study, planning trip in March.

GhostRider50
02-14-17, 09:43
LOL just messing with ya, anyway hazel I recognized her and have seen her before ages ago. She used to advertise all the time on BP. She seems like a nice girl but when I saw her back then she had alot of loose belly fat and her fucking skills werent any better than the lame bbj you described. And she was hanging around working out of car with a pimp / bf at the chevron. Stupid girl was blatently out there flagging guys down and such so I decided to pass. She going to be on the uncles list soon enough.Last couple of times I went to the mall LEO was hanging out at the Chev, hanson, and 41. They like to sit behind the bank across the street. Be careful of the SW's that hang there, best to wait until they hit the stroll. Other threads are talking about Human trafficking crack downs which is a great excuse to shake every body down.

KevinMike
02-15-17, 16:05
Pick up on the side street parallel to 41. Spinner type nice perky B's. Got oral for. 25 . Good skills. Said it was her birthday gave her a extra Lincoln. Will repeat.

Freedom2B
02-16-17, 06:42
Pick up on the side street parallel to 41. Spinner type nice perky B's. Got oral for. 25 . Good skills. Said it was her birthday gave her a extra Lincoln. Will repeat.If you see her next month I am betting she says it is her birthday again!

Is she new to the stroll? Description, hair, dress style? WSW, BSW, HispStreetWalker?

OldFucker
02-17-17, 00:18
Didn't even realize it till she told me her name, but her head game should have been a clue, LOL. She had been visiting her uncle at the graybar hotel for the last 7 months and gained at least 50 lbs. Tits are huge too! Uncle must feed them real good. Was stone cold sober too and actually had a room. Was ok with. 3 for just head but probably would have done anything. Also was reluctant to do BBBJCIM but np when I said I can drop you back off if not. Hasn't lost it. Still the best head ever out there. Can dt like none other even when sober. I hope she stays clean.

Fox Mulder 25
02-18-17, 21:17
Didn't even realize it till she told me her name, but her head game should have been a clue, LOL. She had been visiting her uncle at the graybar hotel for the last 7 months and gained at least 50 lbs. Tits are huge too! Uncle must feed them real good. Was stone cold sober too and actually had a room. Was ok with. 3 for just head but probably would have done anything. Also was reluctant to do BBBJCIM but np when I said I can drop you back off if not. Hasn't lost it. Still the best head ever out there. Can dt like none other even when sober. I hope she stays clean.Due to parade police everywhere, saw her heading down 41 towards closed gas station.

Fox Mulder 25
02-19-17, 13:35
No less than 6 street gals, only one I know by name danielle.

Fox Mulder 25
02-19-17, 13:43
Do you know the very petite blond spinner? Thin as can be, would be cuter if she smiled, unsure of age, close up maybe early 30's, wondering name, service price, service quality, if you prefer private message, that's fine, thank you in advance.

Lurker 2009
02-20-17, 17:38
Pick up on the side street parallel to 41. Spinner type nice perky B's. Got oral for. 25 . Good skills. Said it was her birthday gave her a extra Lincoln. Will repeat.She is Alysa, I think she has been on BP, and her b'day was last week.

Lurker 2009
02-20-17, 17:54
Do you know the very petite blond spinner? Thin as can be, would be cuter if she smiled, unsure of age, close up maybe early 30's, wondering name, service price, service quality, if you prefer private message, that's fine, thank you in advance.That could be a few out there. Little Nicky could be described as a petite blond spinner who doesn't smile. She is on my avoid list, as she wasn't very accommodating, and was extremely bossy. Too bad, cause she has a smoking little body. No greek ever on the menu she said.

KevinMike
02-21-17, 16:51
There must be 2 Alysa's. Mine was a little bit prettier.

Freedom2B
02-22-17, 14:43
Do you know the very petite blond spinner? Thin as can be, would be cuter if she smiled, unsure of age, close up maybe early 30's, wondering name, service price, service quality, if you prefer private message, that's fine, thank you in advance.If very slender with long pony tail or long loose straight hair to ass. Madison / Jennifer. Wants too much they say.

If shorter blonde with stone / clay face from Hhabit and needs also to smile, then Nikki, short, tiny butt.

Lurker 2009
02-22-17, 15:38
One of our favorites has passed away. A true sweetheart who always had a smile on her face. Overdosed.

RIP Tall D.

OldFucker
02-23-17, 18:51
Had almost given up on my third circuit last night around 9 pm. Picked her on Grand near Brahman. What a babe! 20, very cute thin curly brunette. Wearing short club dress (discovered that was the only article of clothing other than the heels she was wearing). Says she is out frequently day and night but first time I have ever noticed. Looks a solid 10, performance maybe a 7. Damages. 3 up front, . 1 tip for CIM / spit. For car head. Said she had a place if I wanted to do. 7 and would be FS. Might to that next time. Quite impatient with taking longer than 5 minutes. Had to take matters in hand but she did go back down for the finish as agreed. Have digits for active local seniors.

Limp Dick
02-24-17, 00:52
Had almost given up on my third circuit last night around 9 pm. Picked her on Grand near Brahman. What a babe! 20, very cute thin curly brunette. Wearing short club dress (discovered that was the only article of clothing other than the heels she was wearing). Says she is out frequently day and night but first time I have ever noticed. Looks a solid 10, performance maybe a 7. Damages. 3 up front, . 1 tip for CIM / spit. For car head. Said she had a place if I wanted to do. 7 and would be FS. Might to that next time. Quite impatient with taking longer than 5 minutes. Had to take matters in hand but she did go back down for the finish as agreed. Have digits for active local seniors.Nice review. It's rumored she adds couple years to her age.

Member #5698
02-24-17, 07:25
Had almost given up on my third circuit last night around 9 pm. Picked her on Grand near Brahman. What a babe! 20, very cute thin curly brunette. Wearing short club dress (discovered that was the only article of clothing other than the heels she was wearing). Says she is out frequently day and night but first time I have ever noticed. Looks a solid 10, performance maybe a 7. Damages. 3 up front, . 1 tip for CIM / spit. For car head. Said she had a place if I wanted to do. 7 and would be FS. Might to that next time. Quite impatient with taking longer than 5 minutes. Had to take matters in hand but she did go back down for the finish as agreed. Have digits for active local seniors.I'm wondering if this is the utr girl that rascally pawzman found and wouldn't share with us, like a db.

GhostRider50
02-24-17, 11:41
I'm wondering if this is the utr girl that rascally pawzman found and wouldn't share with us, like a db.Got me thinkin! You think there will be any cars driving around the area today??

HotRodFourYa
02-24-17, 19:12
Had almost given up on my third circuit last night around 9 pm. Picked her on Grand near Brahman. What a babe! 20, very cute thin curly brunette. Wearing short club dress (discovered that was the only article of clothing other than the heels she was wearing). Says she is out frequently day and night but first time I have ever noticed. Looks a solid 10, performance maybe a 7. Damages. 3 up front, . 1 tip for CIM / spit. For car head. Said she had a place if I wanted to do. 7 and would be FS. Might to that next time. Quite impatient with taking longer than 5 minutes. Had to take matters in hand but she did go back down for the finish as agreed. Have digits for active local seniors.Sounds like a decent one, need some new providers, I see Madison once in awhile and see some hanging near the TB area. I try to use 41 as much as possible to see what's out there. I must not hit the busy times. Love to get some info on her if you don't mind, sounds like a spinner to me and my favorite kind. She normally hang out at Grand and Brahman. Thanks in advance for the intel. Be safe they are filming cops in fort myers this month.

Fox Mulder 25
02-24-17, 21:15
One of our favorites has passed away. A true sweetheart who always had a smile on her face. Overdosed.

RIP Tall D.Was it Danielle? If so, never tried her, tall women scare me, saw her a few days ago, finally put on weight, if not, don't know tall d.

Don3390
02-25-17, 01:20
Picked up China on gas station 41 chevron, she is very sexy looking, curly hair jet black, she was wearing one piece blue suit tight to her body. We did a check and she told me thathat tonight she is only doing. 4 I wanted to do FS but she refused saying that tonight she can't. Anyway I gave her the. 4 then all the Bullshit came out such as. Ohh I can be in the car for no longer than 10 mins. You can not cim. Blah blah blah. 3 minutes into it she is rushing, very very impatient, to the point that it did not longer matter how sexyou she is or look, called it quit. I told her she needs to get on point. Dropped her off on Broadway.

By themail way I did get to touch the kitty and a $$ , that I liked.

Will I repeat. Not for BJ but maybe yes for FS.

Look 10.

Performance 4.

MrEnglish
02-25-17, 03:14
Hey guys, drove from 12:30 to 2 am didn't see much. However I saw a slightly thick young white girl wearing blue shirt, white pants, glasses, looked like she needed a fix bad. Anyone know who that might be? Saw on Braman made a uturn and she was gone forever.

DoubleDown22
02-25-17, 18:31
My buddy met super skinny and ultra-petite Crystal. She was at the bus stop by the shoe store on 41 (that's her spot). She's originally from New Jersey and said she's been down here 3 years. She has a place to park. Not the best location during the day though. . 40 for BBBJ cim w / sp. He should have offered her. 20 after reading all the intel on her. Oh well.

Pawzman
02-25-17, 22:19
It's not her, she is no longer in the business and has her shit together. Once in a while she needs some help and I am always glad to offer.

I'm wondering if this is the utr girl that rascally pawzman found and wouldn't share with us, like a db.

Pawzman
02-25-17, 22:26
Found a new girl today (new for me) that says her name is Stephanie. Said she has been here for 3 months and is staying alone at a hotel along 41 (I checked, she is alone) anyway. We went back to her room. She is a cute little spinner with a Midwestern look. Can't weigh more than 100 and everything is the way I like it. She was very grateful. BBBJ, reverse cowboy, doggy, than mish, than I just pinned her legs on my shoulders and enjoyed a great finish. Very cute girl. Have not seen any mentions of her on here but very happy I found her. For you chatty bastards she was also very pleasant to have a conversation with.

Pawzman
02-25-17, 22:34
Before I found Stephanie I saw a long hair blonde on a side street walking in a hurry. I swooped ahead on a side street and she walked on by without a glance. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride. She said she did and than asked me to drop her off a mile away at the racetrack. I asked if she liked to party and she seemed a bit confused and she said like what? I said we could go park and enjoy ourselves. She said she wasn't a walker but needed money but had to meet her friend at the racetrack. She said she was definitely interested because she was broke, but I definitely couldn't cum in her mouth. She said she would be available in 2 hours. That was too long for me and she offered her number. . I got her number, but screwed it up in my phone. Based on appearances I find it hard to believe she is new to this but you never know. Anyone know of a 20-23 year old blonde named Jessica with a decent body and shoulder length blonde hair? She had a lot of makeup on but was attractive. Would like to meet her again.

ZeroZone
02-25-17, 22:34
Found a new girl today (new for me) that says her name is Stephanie. Said she has been here for 3 months and is staying alone at a hotel along 41 (I checked, she is alone) anyway. We went back to her room. She is a cute little spinner with a Midwestern look. Can't weigh more than 100 and everyhting is the way I like it. She was very grateful. BBBJ, reverse cowboy, doggy, than mish, than I just pinned her legs on my shoulders and enjoyed a great finish. Very cute girl. Have not seen any mentions of her on here but very happy I found her. For you chatty bastards she was also very pleasant to have a conversation with.I might have to hit Ft Myers once in a while when I get back from being on the road. Any particular good hunting areas you or the other seniors recommend?

Member #5698
02-26-17, 12:05
Found a new girl today (new for me) that says her name is Stephanie. Said she has been here for 3 months and is staying alone at a hotel along 41 (I checked, she is alone) anyway. We went back to her room. She is a cute little spinner with a Midwestern look. Can't weigh more than 100 and everyhting is the way I like it. She was very grateful. BBBJ, reverse cowboy, doggy, than mish, than I just pinned her legs on my shoulders and enjoyed a great finish. Very cute girl. Have not seen any mentions of her on here but very happy I found her. For you chatty bastards she was also very pleasant to have a conversation with.You always have the best luck, my luck pickup up new faces usually ends up with psychos in my car with a bad attitude that are looking and trying to get everyone into trouble.

Fox Mulder 25
02-26-17, 14:55
Several now (Sunday 2 ish pm), between taco, and chevron. Little blond nikki?, red head, and some real skinny, long ponytail light brown hair.

I'm done searching today, going tv shopping, be safe and have fun.

GhostRider50
02-26-17, 16:36
Seem to be the new zone. There is a trap house behind Chevron on one of the side streets. I have seen a few walking around the rac track but they seem real cautious.

Freedom2B
02-27-17, 19:52
China – Just some rambling words here (intentional).

This WSW, who is also a BP stays at an INN in Ft. Misery. Although she is "clean" and has some style and keeps her room relatively clean, do not bother giving her a thin dime.

My friend went to see her due to review as SW, but I had given him her number a couple days ago and he then went. Her face was familiar as was a big tat of NELSON on her small of back bombing range. He could not recollect at first, but by time she started rushing and not following through with things, he remembered as he did see her a couple yrs ago and ended up leaving in disgust due to her turning him off with her limitations and time rushing comments and when told to stop rushing, being told that he was being rude, her room. LOSS of 120 or so back then. The other day she used the DON'T be rude comment again after telling her to not start with the turn-off talk of YOU ONLY GOT A FEW MIN LEFT (after only about 5 min in) and she said HER ROOM. To which he said HIS DONATION. This time he just had her suck off his now limped dick to shoot, but no CIM for her either. So, after she tried being pleasant with cleanup of the unnecessary mess, she hinted to "GOT MY NUMBER" call again spiel, to which on the way out the door he said NoWayJose.

He said referred off street, after the come on over to my room idea, she said 120 HH 180 HR, he said PASS, that he heard. 7 in room for FS. She called back and said 80 will give all but normally does not do that unless side-street meetup. He said it was a side street referral. He figured he would just go and see and get HH for the. 8. She wasted about 4 min calling off another dog and says to him give her 15. Already no good. Then took her time to get with it and nekked. He knew this was going south fast. She started BBBJ after told that a CBJ is a no go. ABOUT 3 min in, she wanted FS with 1/3 flag staff rise. He said cap on that will not work and will hinder. Then more BBBJ, tried cover, did not work and she rushed more and he said just suck it till shoot and he would leave fast. He was pissed at this point. Oh, and all the while, no messing with her precious bod. Convinced her of FIV, but she insisted slow, gentile and only one knuckle deep. WTF! He shoulda pissed on her bed and left. Normal body. Hips a bit squared off and flat ass, but not a true spinner. Just normal slouch. Small titties he cared not for also. He could not wait to tell her never again. He said this time he will remember her face and Nelson on back and China on Rt forearm. He left, again disgusted and 8 o short this time. Not worth even a 10 spot for what went down. Avoid, unless you are an instant wood guy and just want a 5 min adventure and leave.

13 min in the door to out the door. Could not happen fast enough, for her as normal business practice or for him, to kill the pain of the "experience" To him she is not a 10 in looks though, maybe a 6 at most.

Pawzman
02-27-17, 20:55
For every time I get lucky there are 10 trips that yield nothing or I see the well used girls often described in here. I enjoy the hunt as much as the occasional trophys. I used to really suck at this. But I looked at the maps provided and drove a lot. Now I have my trail I follow. I have also given a few rides on occasion that have helped me know where girls live. Like I said. The hunt can be as much enjoyment as the trophy.

You always have the best luck, my luck pickup up new faces usually ends up with psychos in my car with a bad attitude that are looking and trying to get everyone into trouble.

GhostRider50
02-28-17, 08:24
Was in town after dark and saw Chyna walking near TB. Pulled in to a parking lot and she walks up as to get into the car. I rolled down the window as she approached and I told her that if she would play the game according to the rules she would be alot better off in the long run. Told her the snow birds were leaving soon, and her bait and switch bullshit will not fly. So like a typical valley girl she then asks, so do you want a date? Rolled up the window as I shook my head and pulled away. A few minutes later saw a decent LSW type at Braman /41 so stopped to get directions. Once in my car realized she was pretty jacked up. Said she drank a bottle of tequila. I then told her I was a missionary out helping young prostitutes find their way. She politely asked to be dropped off. Again I have to call a UTR for a blow and go. In about a month the AMPs will calm down, and SW's will be back in line.

GhostRider50
02-28-17, 08:28
You always have the best luck, my luck pickup up new faces usually ends up with psychos in my car with a bad attitude that are looking and trying to get everyone into trouble.I have drivin around for a couple of hours and gotten squat. Then not even looking I get a diamond in the rough. Go figure.

GhostRider50
02-28-17, 08:31
For every time I get lucky there are 10 trips that yield nothing or I see the well used girls often described in here. I enjoy the hunt as much as the occasional trophys. I used to really suck at this. But I looked at the maps provided and drove a lot. Now I have my trail I follow. I have also given a few rides on occasion that have helped me know where girls live. Like I said. The hunt can be as much enjoyment as the trophy.

QUOTE=WillbeBoinkin;3286945]You always have the best luck, my luck pickup up new faces usually ends up with psychos in my car with a bad attitude that are looking and trying to get everyone into trouble.But when there are 10 hunters for every rabbit, it gets to not be fun anymore.

Freedom2B
02-28-17, 19:57
Was in town after dark and saw Chyna walking near TB. Pulled in to a parking lot and she walks up as to get into the car. I rolled down the window as she approached and I told her that if she would play the game according to the rules she would be alot better off in the long run. Told her the snow birds were leaving soon, and her bait and switch bullshit will not fly. So like a typical valley girl she then asks, so do you want a date? Rolled up the window as I shook my head and pulled away. A few minutes later saw a decent LSW type at Braman /41 so stopped to get directions. Once in my car realized she was pretty jacked up. Said she drank a bottle of tequila. I then told her I was a missionary out helping young prostitutes find their way. She politely asked to be dropped off. Again I have to call a UTR for a blow and go. In about a month the AMPs will calm down, and SW's will be back in line.LOL. Was hoping to read after you said you were a 'missionary helping out prostitutes', that she would reply with "I prefer doggie".

Jeep95
03-01-17, 23:54
Just some pics of this tiny spinner, solid, great legs, nice ass. Found her on 41 and wasn't sure if she was looking, but she was. No time, so just her pics and contact info.

HotRodFourYa
03-02-17, 13:33
Just cruised the area and saw a real thin spinner not sure if is Nikki not. Didn't have time to stop and chat but she was in the Braman area, when I drove by slow made some eye contact she stopped and turned around but I was unable to stop. I went down a side road to see to get a better view but didn't go down far enough to see her anymoe. She had on leopard tights. Saw 3 walking by the TB, they just walked by without eye contact.

Member #5698
03-03-17, 07:02
Just cruised the area and saw a real thin spinner not sure if is Nikki not. Didn't have time to stop and chat but she was in the Braman area, when I drove by slow made some eye contact she stopped and turned around but I was unable to stop. I went down a side road to see to get a better view but didn't go down far enough to see her anymoe. She had on leopard tights. Saw 3 walking by the TB, they just walked by with out eye contact.What your describing kinda sounds like nikki or crystals outfit choices. Crystal is brunette I think nikki is dirty blonde, and literally dirty LOL. Both are pretty good but crystal get into it more or acts like she likes it. Nikki will just lay there and head bob lazyily.

GhostRider50
03-03-17, 13:14
Cruisin thru town and had a headache. Wasn't going to be particular, settled for Angel. Don't know if she's preggo, or former preggo, but a healthy size WSW, with not the greatest face, but that wasn't what I was there for. Wanted. 4, settled for. 30 (told her it was all I had, period) of course she took it. Nice sloppy BBBJ, and HJ combo. Took me a while but she hung in there like a trooper. Didn't get digits. She walks the TB to Chevron.

GhostRider50
03-03-17, 13:17
Did a BP date last night so wasn't really looking, but saw at least 4 WSW working notel to hanson. If they were out sooner might have saved me. 5 bucks!

OldFucker
03-03-17, 17:29
Drinking buddy made a few loops around 8 pm and passed on Crystal, Nikki, China (saw her get scooped 3 times in an hour between TB and Chevron but no interest by my drinking buddy since the one and last rush job). About to give up but found one he had not sampled before - 35-40 milfish. 6 in looks and bod. . 3 for car head but so uninspiring gave up after 15 min of alternating HJ and BBBJ and just gave up.

Rickys Wild
03-04-17, 06:00
Saw Jen walking the other day and had a chat with her only. She gave # and I will call. She looks good just wondering how service is. Thanks and good luck and be safe to all.

Freedom2B
03-04-17, 13:32
What your describing kinda sounds like nikki or crystals outfit choices. Crystal is brunette I think nikki is dirty blonde, and literally dirty LOL. Both are pretty good but crystal get into it more or acts like she likes it. Nikki will just lay there and head bob lazyily.Or possibly Madison / Jennifer who is slender but with looooong dirty blonde pony tail and a stoic face.

Crystal has brown to reddish hair usually. Nikki is blonde bleached usually to dirty blonde.

Member #5698
03-04-17, 22:59
Or possibly Madison / Jennifer who is slender but with looooong dirty blonde pony tail and a stoic face.

Crystal has brown to reddish hair usually. Nikki is blonde bleached usually to dirty blonde.Jen almost always has daisey dukes shorts on, she's good at bbj, dunno about FS and she always asks top dollar for even a quick BJ. Its suprising to me to see her walking because she's told me she owns 3 houses and a couple cars. She also says she is going to college for a degree in ocean biology. Seriously this is what she has told me and also she says has a few regulars that donate 300 hr. I noticed a really wierd bump on her lower back in the center when I was roaming during the. 20 bbj that she was giving me and it felt really wierd, didn't want to investagate it or keep roaming after that. She's a nice girl but needs to get paid with a reality check.

Limp Dick
03-05-17, 13:42
Jen almost always has daisey dukes shorts on, she's good at bbj, dunno about FS and she always asks top dollar for even a quick BJ. Its suprising to me to see her walking because she's told me she owns 3 houses and a couple cars. She also says she is going to college for a degree in ocean biology. Seriously this is what she has told me and also she says has a few regulars that donate 300 hr. I noticed a really wierd bump on her lower back in the center when I was roaming during the. 20 bbj that she was giving me and it felt really wierd, didn't want to investagate it or keep roaming after that. She's a nice girl but needs to get paid with a reality check.That's what happens when you eat to much candy.

Limp Dick
03-05-17, 13:53
I dated one, she won a sweepstakes. $ 10,000 a week for life, and had a letter to prove it. Every time I seen her I ask to see the letter. One day she had the letter. From Publishers clearing house, Ed McMahon. You (many) have won. Sad, she is real nice girl.

GhostRider50
03-06-17, 10:40
Damn there were more handlers and pimps, and boys on bikes last night than SW's. BTW if you haven't had take out from Taste of China, across from Chevron, I usually pick up some post activity nourishment there.

Anyway, is it Chrystal that wears the same black short dress? She was out, but been there done that. Before heading out I see one that reminded me of Queens "Fat Bottom Girls", but wasn't desperate enough. Is there anything in NFM anymore? I haven't seen anything this winter.

GhostRider50
03-06-17, 10:43
That's what happens when you eat to much candy.Scabs, bumps, lesions, bad smells, aww the life of a SW. Baby wipes our best friend.

Member #5698
03-06-17, 11:17
Damn there were more handlers and pimps, and boys on bikes last night than SW's. BTW if you haven't had take out from Taste of China, across from Chevron, I usually pick up some post activity nourishment there.

Anyway, is it Chrystal that wears the same black short dress? She was out, but been there done that. Before heading out I see one that reminded me of Queens "Fat Bottom Girls", but wasn't desperate enough. Is there anything in NFM anymore? I haven't seen anything this winter.Natalie is probably the best looking thing on the screets, problem is its very difficult to get her to do reasonable donations. Finally got her to crack and got a reasonable donation, but she was feening like crazy and the service wasnt good at all, also probably didn't help that she felt "cheeted" by doing the standard that every other girl does.

OldFucker
03-06-17, 20:44
My buddy's first BSW experience the other day around 5 pm. Scooped her off a side street near the Save a Little and almost changed his mind once he got a closer look but he needed it too bad - 40 ish with all gold teeth. Otherwise not bad. .3 for BBBJ and. 1 tip for cim. Wanted a warning but surprisingly she didn't quit until he said so and earned the tip. Can't remember her name. Saw China on the street but not all dolled up and without makeup in broad daylight. Got to downgrade that prior report of her being a 10. Looked more like a 6. 5, LOL.

OldFucker
03-08-17, 08:46
Number in ad matches the digits provided to my drinking buddy when he picked her up for some car head for. 4.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-get-nasty-slim-waist-pretty-face-star-n0w-tight-juicy/26859622

GhostRider50
03-08-17, 11:15
Natalie is probably the best looking thing on the screets, problem is its very difficult to get her to do reasonable donations. Finally got her to crack and got a reasonable donation, but she was feening like crazy and the service wasnt good at all, also probably didn't help that she felt "cheeted" by doing the standard that every other girl does.She wants more than she is worth. Went to her room about a month ago, and she smoked a bowl, and used the donation to buy her fix. Actually went out the back window to get her medicine, came back 5 min later, did her thing, and then me. She then started slamming my burner phone after I told her not too. I only gave her. 4 but told her I would be a regular, and in the long run will make more off of me. This time the monger wins.

Member #5698
03-08-17, 11:34
She wants more than she is worth. Went to her room about a month ago, and she smoked a bowl, and used the donation to buy her fix. Actually went out the back window to get her medicine, came back 5 min later, did her thing, and then me. She then started slamming my burner phone after I told her not too. I only gave her. 4 but told her I would be a regular, and in the long run will make more off of me. This time the monger wins.Seems like they all have that one guy that always over pays, and they would rather wait for him to come around than have steady easy trusted business. Ill never understand why some would rather keep on walking hot streets than stop and make an easy 20.

OldFucker
03-10-17, 02:13
Older tall thin blond about 45-50. Very cautious walker on main drag near Chevron, my drinking buddy reports he pulled off in front of her twice before she approached his car. Got in and did mutual LEO checks. Off to his favorite head stop for. 3 all in. BBBJ CIMspit (said she would swallow but no big deal. A non quitter). She pulled down her spandex bottoms and up with spandex top to reveal she was all commando underneath. Nice fresh smooth pussy he fingered and her titties a bit droopy but nice nips. Quite fit and attractive for her age. Will repeat. I recall picking her up off PBB 3 years ago. Has a stripper daughter UTR escort.

Limp Dick
03-11-17, 03:08
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Member #5698
03-11-17, 08:28

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Rickys Wild
03-11-17, 12:49
I gave her a call the other night picked her up around the corner where she lives. She looked sweet I do like how this girl looks. BBJ with Cim she knows what she is doing. Perky little tits tight little ass but I just wanted her mouth. I overpaid by choice I like her 2 thumbs up.

Cruiser410
03-11-17, 15:49
First post here, my landscaper has hung out with most SW's listed here. He has brought them to his place to see their birthday suits and most all do BBBJ minimum. My landscaper doesn't like the in car action. Heather (short one) has indicated she will be moving to Ohio on Monday, but my landscaper says that she has said that before just to get a quick date.

One of my landscapers favorites is a blonde that hasn't been around in a year or so named Taylor, I think she went by another street name though, she was a cute blonde that says she is currently married but used to date the Heather I mentioned above, the landscaper has had them both visit his place and together they are to die for.

Cruiser410
03-11-17, 21:58
There is no way she's barely 18, she's been doing this for like 3 years. She lied to the popo.My landscaper has brought this chick to his place, she didn't like getting fully nude, she went bottomless and just popped her tits out over her blouse which was enough for him. Very good BBBJ and appeared to have provided this particular service once or twice in the past. He says he would definitely recommend a date with her as she gets into it with no other issues as mentioned below.

GhostRider50
03-12-17, 11:11
Says her name is Tee. Didn't ask how to spell it. Works Chevron but not consistently. Swooped her last year when she first started, by the infamous linhart / canal. Real cute, and last year had a great body, and this year has gained a few lbs, but still looking good. Took her to the spot, and let her hit the pipe a couple of times to get her head right. Spent about 45 minutes there doing all but greek, which is fine with me. . 4 for a really good time. She has no digits, so she is a lottery pick up.

Earlier in the day gave Erin a ride from Mcds to hanson via side street for a BBBJ audition. She's older redhead with mileage, and not a body you want exposed during the interview, but good attitude, and skills. I have her digits, if you are interested in a good blow and go. Side note; digits don't serve me well, some last maybe a week or two. They either are available and blow up you burner phone, or they drop off the radar. YMMV.

Lurker 2009
03-13-17, 10:21
Nice review. It's rumored she adds couple years to her age.When I first read this I thought no way, as she has been advertising on BP for at least 6 months. But holy smokes you were right, she just turned 18 in February. Let that be lesson to everyone, just because a chick advertises online doesn't mean she is legal. I am glad I never met her. Looking forward to scooping her now.

Bic216
03-14-17, 09:15
What ever happened to Bobbi Joe in NFM? If I could find her again I'd take some pics and share with the board.

It's been 2 years since I've seen her.

Member #5698
03-14-17, 11:07
What ever happened to Bobbi Joe in NFM? If I could find her again I'd take some pics and share with the board.

It's been 2 years since I've seen her.What ever happened to NFM Alicia I miss that girl.

Cruiser410
03-14-17, 12:54
When I first read this I thought no way, as she has been advertising on BP for at least 6 months. But holy smokes you were right, she just turned 18 in February. Let that be lesson to everyone, just because a chick advertises online doesn't mean she is legal. I am glad I never met her. Looking forward to scooping her now.This pic was my plumbers photo at his home a while back.

Limp Dick
03-14-17, 18:14

It's been 2 years since I've seen her.She was fine, about 40. She was married to some loser.

GhostRider50
03-14-17, 21:22
This pic was my plumbers photo at his home a while back.Were you standing on a chair?

Cruiser410
03-14-17, 21:52
Were you standing on a chair?She was on her knees according to the plumber.

Very in to it.

Cruiser410
03-15-17, 08:10
Short Heather is still around according to my electrician.

She has put on a little weight (other pics available to show that).

But she does a great job and not too bitchy these days.

Lurker 2009
03-15-17, 09:08
What ever happened to NFM Alicia I miss that girl.Had a baby and got herself clean.

Lurker 2009
03-15-17, 09:12
This pic was my plumbers photo at his home a while back.Who is the pictured?

Member #5698
03-15-17, 12:39
Jen is out near Taco Smell and was offering a lunchtime special, too good of a deal to pass up, stop by and fill up. Now I got a full stomach and an empty sack.

Cruiser410
03-15-17, 13:42

Thanks!

GhostRider50
03-15-17, 19:14
Saw one walker in NFM today, at least I think she was. Didn't try to scoop. Only one I've seen lately.

OldFucker
03-15-17, 20:27
She has moved up to the top spot on my drinking buddy's go-to list for good reliable car-head. Used to be Danielle RIP. Found her on back streets this time a block off FM 41. Its great knowing there is one out there that never complains if it takes more than 10 minutes to finish. He reports that she was in nice tight short dress and commando. She was down for FS in the back seat but too difficult to maneuver. She told him she has a spot where its secluded enough for him to stand outside the car and fuck her doggy with her ass hanging out through the window (I think I saw a porn vid of that, LOL). He pulled her dress up and fingered her with two fingers all the while. Says his fingers were surprisingly fragrant afterward. As usual she said she gets. 4 but he reminded her of the. 3 she always has done for him before. No problem.

She has a phone finally so I have digits for local seniors.

LtAtlas
03-16-17, 11:45
She has moved up to the top spot on my drinking buddy's go-to list for good reliable car-head. Used to be Danielle RIP. Found her on back streets this time a block off FM 41. Its great knowing there is one out there that never complains if it takes more than 10 minutes to finish. He reports that she was in nice tight short dress and commando. She was down for FS in the back seat but too difficult to maneuver. She told him she has a spot where its secluded enough for him to stand outside the car and fuck her doggy with her ass hanging out through the window (I think I saw a porn vid of that, LOL). He pulled her dress up and fingered her with two fingers all the while. Says his fingers were surprisingly fragrant afterward. As usual she said she gets. 4 but he reminded her of the. 3 she always has done for him before. No problem.

She has a phone finally so I have digits for local seniors.Is this the jersey that used to dance at Babes?

Member #5698
03-16-17, 16:45

She has a phone finally so I have digits for local seniors.Be careful going to places that they recommend, it could be a setup and they have people waiting to rob ya. Its happened a few times in the area and the guys it happened to are so ashamed they don't tell everyone about it.

Pawzman
03-16-17, 21:57
Saw several of the same players in the same streets they like to hang out on. Today was just a scouting mission, but I also observed that LEO has 2 different unmarked cruisers prowling many of the same streets we all drive on. One all grey. One all white. Be careful.

WilluEatMyJizz
03-16-17, 22:21
Short Heather is still around according to my electrician.

She has put on a little weight (other pics available to show that).

But she does a great job and not too bitchy these days.The GREEN makes it looks like the it's the HULK!

Don3390
03-16-17, 23:12
What happened there??

Completely wiped out.

My friend has been checking that area, but it's dead.

He remembers when it was fun to drive by that area.

MrEnglish
03-17-17, 01:25
Friend met Stacia tonight after enjoying some nice Mexican fast food. He said BBBJTC for. 4 + a bonus. She almost threw up because he drinks a lot of milk but he said she was pretty good.

Early 30's wearing a denim type jacket. Blonde hair kind of an accent. He wasn't impressed with her sounding half asleep but that's what go go juice does I suppose.

GhostRider50
03-17-17, 08:17
What happened there??

Completely wiped out.

My friend has been checking that area, but it's dead.

He remembers when it was fun to drive by that area.I think someone said that the trap houses in NFM, and PBB area have been destroyed. They always walk close to the pharmacy.

GhostRider50
03-17-17, 08:26
Spent an hour or so at the SC and needed some relief before leaving the area. Hit the TB to Hanson trail and settled on Mercedes. Brunette spinner, though jacked, and on the verge of nodding out was able to get the job done. BBBJ for. 2 plus. 5 for enthusiasm. She originally wanted. 8 for BBFS, and told her that plane was grounded in two weeks.

GhostRider50
03-17-17, 08:57
Be careful going to places that they recommend, it could be a setup and they have people waiting to rob ya. Its happened a few times in the area and the guys it happened to are so ashamed they don't tell everyone about it.I have a couple places that even the SW's haven't been too before. I never go where they want, and especially in the area close to the pharmacy. Sometimes busy areas, office complexes, etc are good if you have tinted windows.

Cruiser410
03-17-17, 19:06
The GREEN makes it looks like the it's the HULK!Yeah, it was a weird location, I have plenty more she is a freak as some of you know.

GhostRider50
03-19-17, 08:44
Hit the miracle half mile around happy hour. Busy, with both walkers and mongers. Canal street between hanson, and sav a lot was a f at at at parade. Saw a cute BSW in a business skirt but by the time I got to her she was way gone. I am assuming that was heather. I am wondering if the guy that runs the Chevron is getting a cut, normally they run the walkers and pimps off.

GhostRider50
03-19-17, 08:50
I forgot to post this earlier, but a few nights ago I saw a WSW on canal and Braman that I recognized from last year. She called herself Heather if I recall. Anyway, pulled up, she got in the car, I roll about 50 ft to a pull over spot. She asked me if we dated before, and I said, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Last year you did a cash and dash, and fortunately for you I am a nice guy, and chalk those things up for experience, but I did want you to know that when you do those kind of things, eventually it catches up with you. Now get the at out of my car.

Cruiser410
03-19-17, 10:13
Hit the miracle half mile around happy hour. Busy, with both walkers and mongers. Canal street between hanson, and sav a lot was a f at at at parade. Saw a cute BSW in a business skirt but by the time I got to her she was way gone. I am assuming that was heather. I am wondering if the guy that runs the Chevron is getting a cut, normally they run the walkers and pimps off.It wasn't this heather, she's in "time out".

Limp Dick
03-19-17, 10:39
I forgot to post this earlier, but a few nights ago I saw a WSW on canal and Braman that I recognized from last year. She called herself Heather if I recall. Anyway, pulled up, she got in the car, I roll about 50 ft to a pull over spot. She asked me if we dated before, and I said, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Last year you did a cash and dash, and fortunately for you I am a nice guy, and chalk those things up for experience, but I did want you to know that when you do those kind of things, eventually it catches up with you. Now get the at out of my car.Why would you let her in your car the second time. I've had some when things don't work out, they try trashing you car. I've done it, and others have posted, have 10 ready. Give it to them just to passify them and get them out of your car.

Fox Mulder 25
03-19-17, 11:27
Heavy police activity by shoe store in savalot mall, very few walking anyways, besides the redhead I always talk to but never get her name and haven't done anything with her.

GhostRider50
03-20-17, 08:22
Why would you let her in your car the second time. I've had some when things don't work out, they try trashing you car. I've done it, and others have posted, have 10 ready. Give it to them just to passify them and get them out of your car.You are right LD, that's the best way to handle that situation. I would never advise anyone else to do anything but that. However, in this situation I knew who she was, and I have ways of dealing with it, that I wouldn't want anyone inexperienced to try.

GhostRider50
03-20-17, 08:25
It wasn't this heather, she's in "time out".The BSW I saw had short hair. From reading posts I just took a shot. The one I saw was pretty thin, but looked cute in that business skirt. Not something you see often. Anyway, headin back from the beach yesterday saw a GILF walking north by Braman. Only thing out at that time.

Lurker 2009
03-20-17, 12:41
I forgot to post this earlier, but a few nights ago I saw a WSW on canal and Braman that I recognized from last year. She called herself Heather if I recall. Anyway, pulled up, she got in the car, I roll about 50 ft to a pull over spot. She asked me if we dated before, and I said, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Last year you did a cash and dash, and fortunately for you I am a nice guy, and chalk those things up for experience, but I did want you to know that when you do those kind of things, eventually it catches up with you. Now get the at out of my car.I did something similar in the 1990's up north. I had been partying with a SW and gave her money to buy some more candy, and she never came back. So I picked her up a few days later, and told her I had a great place to buy in the Bronx, which was about 15 miles away, and a hard drive with traffic. Off we went, but I pulled over half way and told her I wanted to have sex because once we had candy I wouldn't be in the mood, so we have sex in parking lot, then continue on. I kept switching roads and zig zagging to take a long time and make her dope sick. I pull up in front of a run down apartment building in a run down neighborhood and we get out, she closes her door, and I press the locks, and with my door open, said that I didn't appreciate her ripping me off, got in the car and drove off. Then I kept circling her for about an hour and honking the horn as she walked and walked and walked. At that point I had picked her up about 2 hours earlier, hope it was an ordeal for her to get home.

GhostRider50
03-20-17, 21:44
I did something similar in the 1990's up north. I had been partying with a SW and gave her money to buy some more candy, and she never came back. So I picked her up a few days later, and told her I had a great place to buy in the Bronx, which was about 15 miles away, and a hard drive with traffic. Off we went, but I pulled over half way and told her I wanted to have sex because once we had candy I wouldn't be in the mood, so we have sex in parking lot, then continue on. I kept switching roads and zig zagging to take a long time and make her dope sick. I pull up in front of a run down apartment building in a run down neighborhood and we get out, she closes her door, and I press the locks, and with my door open, said that I didn't appreciate her ripping me off, got in the car and drove off. Then I kept circling her for about an hour and honking the horn as she walked and walked and walked. At that point I had picked her up about 2 hours earlier, hope it was an ordeal for her to get home.I[ve done a few things, and dealt a bit harshly with a few demonic bitches, but that's a good one man!!

Scoundrel
03-21-17, 20:26
I did something similar in the 1990's up north. I had been partying with a SW and gave her money to buy some more candy, and she never came back. So I picked her up a few days later, and told her I had a great place to buy in the Bronx, which was about 15 miles away, and a hard drive with traffic. Off we went, but I pulled over half way and told her I wanted to have sex because once we had candy I wouldn't be in the mood, so we have sex in parking lot, then continue on. I kept switching roads and zig zagging to take a long time and make her dope sick. I pull up in front of a run down apartment building in a run down neighborhood and we get out, she closes her door, and I press the locks, and with my door open, said that I didn't appreciate her ripping me off, got in the car and drove off. Then I kept circling her for about an hour and honking the horn as she walked and walked and walked. At that point I had picked her up about 2 hours earlier, hope it was an ordeal for her to get home.This is how they do it in Buffalo! LOL.

Freedom2B
03-23-17, 13:58
Slender, nice ass, fresh mosquito bite tiddies which did not swell up yet so small. Hispanic looking face, maybe mixx?

He told her up front he only does. 2. She immediately opened th door and left. Prob. Worth. 3, but.

OldFucker
03-25-17, 13:15
I wonder how many others here are observing the same thing. I am finding increasing difficulty finding any during happy hour after work. Now it might be simply am matter of under supply during high season demand but I am observing two things; that its essier knce the sunsets, and high presence of LEO parked where they have clear visibility of the most historically active pickup areas. One was an a white unmarked SUV, one was an unmarked black sedan, and one was a standard marking SUV parked where it was obviously meant to scare off everyone because normally you couldn't miss one if parked there for 10 minutes. I haven't observed any of the usual suspects for over a week.

Shortly after sundown I found Jersey on a back street and she told me she is scared to be on Cleveland or any of the hot zones because she knows of several who have been busted or threatened by LEO. Maybe the recent crackdown on FMPD corruption and all the publicity has created an agressive campaign by them to counteract all the negative public outcry.

Pawzman
03-25-17, 22:07
I have changed my hours a bit, but have still had some good success. Seen a lot of new girls which makes me happy as I have. A type, but like variery. Some thoughts though.

1. Yes there are at least three unmarked cars being used right now. I described 2 previously, and I have now see the third mentioned below.

2. A few girls will walk 41 at certain slow times of the day but for the most part, you won't find much traffic there. Know your side streets.

3. The certain hangouts where girls used to congregate have changed. I'm not going to help LEO and mention specifics here, but if you read the old posts, most of these spots are now ghost towns and the girls have new locations, or paths they travel. The smart ones don't stand in a group. If you see a group of girls they are the kind that have been rode hard and put away wet. If you like skanky, have at it.

4. Some of you fuckers are way to obvious. I have seen a few mongers make illegal turns (great way to draw attention to yourself) or try to pick girls up in bad locations. Girls want to be seen, but they don't want to get in a car in high traffic locations. Use better judgement. And pull in locations where it looks like any average person getting into a car. Not an obvious monger / walker pick up.

5. Look up Lima beans old posts on how to make sure the walkers not a cop. Very valuable.

6. Get digits. If you find something good, get her number, it's better than backpage rates and there is some quality out there. I like the hunt, but sometimes it's nice to just call ahead and get some takeout without driving around looking for something open.

I wonder how many others here are observing the same thing. I am finding increasing difficulty finding any during happy hour after work. Now it might be simply am matter of under supply during high season demand but I am observing two things; that its essier knce the sunsets, and high presence of LEO parked where they have clear visibility of the most historically active pickup areas. One was an a white unmarked SUV, one was an unmarked black sedan, and one was a standard marking SUV parked where it was obviously meant to scare off everyone because normally you couldn't miss one if parked there for 10 minutes. I haven't observed any of the usual suspects for over a week.

Shortly after sundown I found Jersey on a back street and she told me she is scared to be on Cleveland or any of the hot zones because she knows of several who have been busted or threatened by LEO. Maybe the recent crackdown on FMPD corruption and all the publicity has created an agressive campaign by them to counteract all the negative public outcry.

Sprat
03-26-17, 12:27
Was in town yesterday morning and noontime. I had a appointment with a regular at the hotel name of the city I saw a really nice thin blonde in the lot, wow, I got the eye but my regular had a friend so I moved on. I was early so I cruised behind the bank (stagecoach) I saw a cute redhead, man do I love redheads but to many people around so I headed to my date. When I finished I circled back, the redhead was gone but I spied several thin brunettes no LEO but other mongers for sure.

Freedom2B
03-30-17, 10:05
Anyone see Crystal 41 around lately or is she now so thin that she is nearly invisible?

I am not in town now, but my friend was wondering. He has not seen her since late Feb. Anywhere. Last time she was just walkin with her man who is out of the halfway house. Retired? Moved? On C Vacation again? Just wondering.

Freedom2B
03-30-17, 10:18
Still around? My friend was wondering as he is still in FL and has not seen.

Netten
03-30-17, 16:20
Local resort should add some weight to her.

Still around? My friend was wondering as he is still in FL and has not seen.

ZeroZone
03-31-17, 14:52
The BSW I saw had short hair. From reading posts I just took a shot. The one I saw was pretty thin, but looked cute in that business skirt. Not something you see often. Anyway, headin back from the beach yesterday saw a GILF walking north by Braman. Only thing out at that time.I've grown a taste for GILFS ever since Robin and kelly. They're hard to find and most of them have a lot of rules (30+, no aa, etc). I'll have to make a trip up there this weekend of next week and see what they're working with in FM. Hopefully I can find some older providers. They're growing on me.

By the way, I was there a few days ago for a job interview. Be careful, gentlemen. LEO and his boys are using civilian plates. The kinds that are most likely on your car and mine, not even that yellow county shit they're supposed to have. I was at some gas station on Cleveland. Chevron I think. Car wash and another gas station across the street. Stay safe.

Fox Mulder 25
04-01-17, 13:48
No walkers here or streets nearby, too sunny and hot. 145 pm Saturday, just trying to save yall some time and gas.

ZeroZone
04-03-17, 16:28
Was just scouting around Ft Myers from Edison Mall to Palm Beach Blvd. Caught one ginger SW over on Brahman. Face was a bit busted. Body was meh. Wearing a tank top and shorts. Tried to scoop once but another monger got to her first. Went to PBB and then to Grand Ave. Caught her again at the Chevron over between US41 and Hanson. She was glued to her phone for the longest. Saw her greet ANOTHER monger in an SUV and they took off. It appears they have her digits. She's not out there walking to be scooped. She's out there to book pre-made appointments. Not sure who she is, but she seems legit since she's so popular. This took place between 1 pm and 2:45/3 pm. I'll be making a trip there in later parts of the day to see how the difference in time fares.

Stay safe. Ft Myers isn't as dead as PC. Yet.

HotRodFourYa
04-03-17, 22:33
Seen two tonight, one just south of TB in shorts and long brown hair, nice ass and then another down near the plaza. Did a circle and they were both gone by the time I got back. Be Safe.

GhostRider50
04-06-17, 13:38
Picked a utr up at the racetrac the other night, and saw a couple of BSW's hanging out. Had to use the head and one asked me for a ride. Told her I was allready down for some fun.

Freedom2B
04-06-17, 21:19
Picked a utr up at the racetrac the other night, and saw a couple of BSW's hanging out. Had to use the head and one asked me for a ride. Told her I was already down for some fun.My friend thought he saw some prospects "shopping" there last yr. Almost chatted one up with small talk. It should be a normal range for them. Racetrac to Racetrac by airport, they can all have their own zones in between, not walk the whole way!

Ever wonder if there were some stroll areas that nobody here knows of but do exist? OR are keeping to themselves?

I wonder.

Lurker 2009
04-07-17, 06:48
The other night I saw tall Heather walking north on 41, then I saw a woman come down franklin and join her, I thought it was random, but then I realized it was planned. I figured they were walking to the Racetrack, but then they kept walking and then walked over by Grand north of Edison. I caught up with them on the street between 41 and Grande, but they ignored me, so I guess they already had cash for their hobby. But that means there is something over that way or they live over there.

GhostRider50
04-07-17, 22:53
Wasn't really trolling tonight, had some business S 41. Did stop at Phantom Fireworks AMP around 9 and it was closed. Hmmm. Stopped at TB for a couple of crunchies and as I was pulling out Mercedes came walking up from the notel, no doubt. Anyway, she hops in wants to do a LEO check, so sure, then she asked me what I was looking for. I told her I wasn't but maybe she coul d talk me into it. You got $ she asks. Told her that wasn't going to happen. 60? 50? Told her I'd give her. 3 and a tip, but was not paying up front. She asked to be dropped off. As she was leaving the car I told her I would have given. 5 if she earned it. Not.

OldFucker
04-08-17, 20:33
Oddly enough my drinking buddy found her at the same spot the other night. Not bad looking but totally spaced out. They did a mutual LEO check then tried negotiating for a car date for. 4, half up front. But wanted. 6 with. 4 up front and started talking shit about how long it should not take. He pulled the eject lever.

Wasn't really trolling tonight, had some business S 41. Did stop at Phantom Fireworks AMP around 9 and it was closed. Hmmm. Stopped at TB for a couple of crunchies and as I was pulling out Mercedes came walking up from the notel, no doubt. Anyway, she hops in wants to do a LEO check, so sure, then she asked me what I was looking for. I told her I wasn't but maybe she coul d talk me into it. You got $ she asks. Told her that wasn't going to happen. 60? 50? Told her I'd give her. 3 and a tip, but was not paying up front. She asked to be dropped off. As she was leaving the car I told her I would have given. 5 if she earned it. Not.

Arturo39
04-09-17, 04:55
Oddly enough my drinking buddy found her at the same spot the other night. Not bad looking but totally spaced out. They did a mutual LEO check then tried negotiating for a car date for. 4, half up front. But wanted. 6 with. 4 up front and started talking shit about how long it should not take. He pulled the eject lever.I never did care for giving it up front, especially when it is a return visit. Most people try harder to do a good job when they haven't been paid in advance.

Fox Mulder 25
04-09-17, 12:27
I actually got burnt in my last 2 experiences, someone stole from my car in orlando, very well done, the big head was dreaming, while the little head was getting work done (yep, I'm an idiot). Item just had personal value to me, not much monetary value. And a year and a half ago, picked up a woman in a stripclub, caused me issues beyond belief. So I've been slow to pursue lately, good to see some of you, still having luck.

Is PBB a complete ghosttown now?

Same for suncoast (can't tell which are white trash, and which are hookers in this area, they all seem the same).

NFM, haven't seen the sisters wandering around lately, none of the older women either, seems I can't find any of them there anymore.

41 TB to closed gas station, I'm seeing stragglers, but with higher arrest exposure, little skittish there (altho I still chat with a few, at chevron, when I stop for water, and throw them a few dollars).

My dumb question, are there any walking, that you guys trust not to rob you, and can be reasonably trustworthy? I know, almost all are on drugs, just looking for decent ones to get to know better, even decent priced BP chick would be nice, all the ones I thought of looking into keep getting arrested.

I will keep my updates on what I'm seeing out there (heading out shortly actually), and if you want to pm, that is great, or call me an idiot here, I'm good with that too. And no I don't want your UTR, I have nothing to give back.

Thanks for all the advice over the years here.

Freedom2B
04-09-17, 18:48
They say Jersey fits the bill for your want. She is meek I am told, not a great looker, but slender, a bit older and the face is not great, but she really gets the job done right so they all say. You are not the only one reporting over the years of theft from car. My friend stupidly forgot to hide a digicorder he takes important notes with with mucho info on it. A one off gal from Baltimore, Jennifer, stole it. He never saw her again. She has red curly hair, nice athletic normal girl next door looks, some teenage zit scars on face, about 27 yrs old, drinks a lot, was not really on the job when he met her over by the old Kmart site bus stop, but he asked, after another guy asked and she turned him down, and she went for it. .3 and a good sucking he said, until he later freaked out when he realized his personal info just got ripped off. He thinks she may be a crack-er type of habit gal. That was in December when he was in FL.

I actually got burnt in my last 2 experiences, someone stole from my car in orlando, very well done, the big head was dreaming, while the little head was getting work done (yep, I'm an idiot). Item just had personal value to me, not much monetary value. And a year and a half ago, picked up a woman in a stripclub, caused me issues beyond belief. So I've been slow to pursue lately, good to see some of you, still having luck.

Same for suncoast (can't tell which are white trash, and which are hookers in this area, they all seem the same).

NFM, haven't seen the sisters wandering around lately, none of the older women either, seems I can't find any of them there anymore.

41 TB to closed gas station, I'm seeing stragglers, but with higher arrest exposure, little skittish there (altho I still chat with a few, at chevron, when I stop for water, and throw them a few dollars)..

Limp Dick
04-10-17, 01:14

41 TB to closed gas station, I'm seeing stragglers, but with higher arrest exposure, little skittish there (altho I still chat with a few, at chevron, when I stop for water, and throw them a few dollars).

My dumb question, are there any walking, that you guys trust not to rob you, and can be reasonably trustworthy? I know, almost all are on drugs, just looking for decent ones to get to know better, even decent priced BP chick would be nice, all the ones I thought of looking into keep getting arrested.

I will keep my updates on what I'm seeing out there (heading out shortly actually), and if you want to pm, that is great, or call me an idiot here, I'm good with that too. And no I don't want your UTR, I have nothing to give back.

Thanks for all the advice over the years here.Krystal is still around, she's getting smart, using the phone instead of walking. Her sister in law, Ashley, is walking 170 lb but good service.

Lurker 2009
04-10-17, 01:33

Thanks for all the advice over the years here.Dude, no. There are none to trust. Not a single one. I have at times trusted many and not gotten ripped off. But not one of these women care about themselves, family, kids etc, so you cannot reliably trust them. If they think they can get away with lifting something from you, they will. Even if they have 'proven' their trust at other times. Ask any girl on the street if they trust their street co-workers--the answer is no. The women can consider someone their ride or die, and then get ripped off by the same friend the next day.

Lurker 2009
04-10-17, 01:54

Between vacations and death, the number of women walking has dropped dramatically.

I wrote recently that a number of SWers passed away. I just realized that another street friend whom was often reviewed here, who walked 41 occasionally, but NFM and Suncoast frequently, and sometimes advertised on BP passed away in December. Good ole' Amber went to that big crackhouse in the sky right before Christmas. She had some negative reviews, but I had fun with her. As Rick nostalgically said in Casablanca, "we'll always have video".

Fox Mulder 25
04-10-17, 09:39
And I'm sorry for your loss Lurker. I will follow through on some of the suggestions here. Going to spend a few days in sebring / deland, so pickins will be really limited. Semi-retired last week, taking time off, will look for something PT in the future, so I have those idle hands they warn you about. Had a fun time Lookers yesterday, moving to that board to post, been 2 years since I've been there.

Again, thanks all.

ZeroZone
04-10-17, 14:01

Thanks for all the advice over the years here.I know of a few decent walkers. I have them in my pocket in case it's a "rainy day". I've swapped info with the one or two members here that I think are legit. As far as trust goes? I'd say no. It's generally a bad idea to trust these girls. They don't even get along with each other half the time. Not only that, but do you think someone who has it as easy (as far as jobs go) as them are going to care? A lot of 'cilents' fall for the illusion of thinking the provider cares about them when they, in fact, do not. Add that to their little robbery stings like what happened to me in West Virginia, and you get a whole new pot of "never trust them". There are good ones out there, but you got to see it as petting a circus lion. Yeah, it grew up around humans and is somewhat tame, but you're dealing with years of nature over nurture.

Stay safe.

GhostRider50
04-15-17, 12:54
Was in town, but not really looking yesterday, comin up 41 around Brahman, and out walks a healthy looking blonde. Slowed down to check her out and turned out she is older model, but still not bad. The older ones seem to get it more than the young uns. Did the scoop and headed to my spot, said her name was Keri, she is 41 and doesn't come out much. LEO check and first thing out of her mouth was "do you have $"?

I said WTF, even if I had it, I wasn't going to spend it on a car date. (Mercedes asked the same thing the other night). Offered to drop her off, and she agreed to. 4 for everything. Who the fk is paying $ to these providers? Anyway, nice time, her body kind of banged up, a little hygiene issue, but she gave it her best. Find her occassionally around the Sav a Lot.

Freedom2B
04-15-17, 18:21
Was in town, but not really looking yesterday, comin up 41 around Brahman, and out walks a healthy looking blonde. Slowed down to check her out and turned out she is older model, but still not bad. The older ones seem to get it more than the young uns. Did the scoop and headed to my spot, said her name was Keri, she is 41 and doesn't come out much. LEO check and first thing out of her mouth was "do you have $"?

I said WTF, even if I had it, I wasn't going to spend it on a car date. (Mercedes asked the same thing the other night). Offered to drop her off, and she agreed to. 4 for everything. Who the fk is paying $ to these providers? Anyway, nice time, her body kind of banged up, a little hygiene issue, but she gave it her best. Find her occasionally around the Sav a Lot.My friend told me that one of his regulars, now on vacation, told him that one dude always donates $ roses for just a BJ. So, there are dudes out there who do, but these gals should realize that that arrangement is only a bonus from a fixated person who goes with his turn on and it is not the norm. I guess they had a meeting and all are trying it now?

I may be down in a few weeks and take a cruise with my buddy to see what is up down there lately. He is skittish due to many on vacation and how that status comes about and what risk is out there just passing through.

Member #5698
04-16-17, 21:06
My friend told me that one of his regulars, now on vacation, told him that one dude always donates $ roses for just a BJ. So, there are dudes out there who do, but these gals should realize that that arrangement is only a bonus from a fixated person who goes with his turn on and it is not the norm. I guess they had a meeting and all are trying it now?

I may be down in a few weeks and take a cruise with my buddy to see what is up down there lately. He is skittish due to many on vacation and how that status comes about and what risk is out there just passing through.Oh yea well Jen / Madison is getting 300 from like 3-4 fixated dudes according to her LOL.

GhostRider50
04-18-17, 11:08
Oh yea well Jen / Madison is getting 300 from like 3-4 fixated dudes according to her LOL.Is when they start at $, to them. 4 is low balling! Heading back to the land of the reasonable rates, and plentiful opportunities. If you get up to C town, pm me.

Fox Mulder 25
04-18-17, 11:51
There is a young black girl, short, very fit looking, actual muscle tone, that hangs by chevron, and the bank a lot Reminds me of a cleaned up Maddie. Always hangs with an older taller black guy. They look homeless, she approached me one day to ask for. 50 for food, gave her a few dollars I had laying in car. Is she a worker, if anyone knows, seems sweet, sincere, and body is fit petite.

Thanks for any feed back, time to shower up, grab some lunch see if any strollers out.

Cruiser410
04-19-17, 08:23
There is a young black girl, short, very fit looking, actual muscle tone, that hangs by chevron, and the bank a lot Reminds me of a cleaned up Maddie. Always hangs with an older taller black guy. They look homeless, she approached me one day to ask for. 50 for food, gave her a few dollars I had laying in car. Is she a worker, if anyone knows, seems sweet, sincere, and body is fit petite.

Thanks for any feed back, time to shower up, grab some lunch see if any strollers out.Can't remember her name but my mailman said she hung out with him while a great looking blonde (that goes by Dee) filmed the encounter for him, she doesn't like BBBJ but will if you tell her she has to. He told me she was very shy back then but very willing. I will see if there is a screenshot from the movie he showed me and see if it's the same girl.

Lurker 2009
04-19-17, 21:12
My friend told me that one of his regulars, now on vacation, told him that one dude always donates $ roses for just a BJ. So, there are dudes out there who do, but these gals should realize that that arrangement is only a bonus from a fixated person who goes with his turn on and it is not the norm. I guess they had a meeting and all are trying it now?

I may be down in a few weeks and take a cruise with my buddy to see what is up down there lately. He is skittish due to many on vacation and how that status comes about and what risk is out there just passing through.When they say something to that effect that they can get $X, I always say I can go home and get a BJ for free, I'm just out here for fun and to help you out with a few bucks. They always become reasonable then.

Rodney Danger
04-21-17, 07:28
OK guys. I've heard of it but never found it. Where is the stroll in the Sun Coast area if it even exists? Thanks for any and all help. As always keep junior covered and be safe. Rodney out.

GhostRider50
04-21-17, 08:41
Can't remember her name but my mailman said she hung out with him while a great looking blonde (that goes by Dee) filmed the encounter for him, she doesn't like BBBJ but will if you tell her she has to. He told me she was very shy back then but very willing. I will see if there is a screen shot from the movie he showed me and see if its the same girl.She had those same characteristics, no BBBJ, and shy.

Cruiser410
04-21-17, 09:46
She had those same characteristics, no BBBJ, and shy.Yeah that must be the girl he was talking about, he said he saw her walking down hanson yesterday as well.

This girl's friend was super hot but insisted on watching and filming which my friend did not complain about. He cannot find the video she took now so that is unfortunate. I told him he would have to see if he can arrange another session with them. I believe she had a nose ring in the video as well.

Gotj17
04-21-17, 12:24
As always keep junior covered and be safe. Rodney out.I would really hate to get into a water balloon fight with you.

And you need to change your handle to "Rodney Safe"!

ZeroZone
04-21-17, 17:20
Went to the usual stroll yesterday. Saw a tall, skinny white girl walking down Hanson. Went across the street to some Chinese joint across the street from Wells Fargo. Then back down towards Central Ave. Then down Brahman into some living complex. That's when I lost her. Not 100% if she's a walker or not. Life is a box of chocolates. Some time later I caught eye of that ginger with the scrunched face I mentioned last week. Walking, but not "working" if you catch my drift. She was with some homeless guy. Not sure what the deal is there.

Other than that, nothing special. Didn't see this black chick everyone is talking about.

Limp Dick
04-21-17, 20:59
OK guys. I've heard of it but never found it. Where is the stroll in the Sun Coast area if it even exists? Thanks for any and all help. As always keep junior covered and be safe. Rodney out.Better class of walker. Good luck around 3 stores. Girls not as open as on 41. Plenty of not workers going to store, be careful and discrete.

Freedom2B
04-21-17, 23:36
Yeah that must be the girl he was talking about, he said he saw her walking down hanson yesterday as well.

This girls friend was super hot but insisted on watching and filming which my friend did not complain about. He cannot find the video she took now so that is unfortunate. I told him he would have to see if he can arrange another session with them. I believe she had a nose ring in the video as well.Vid. Missing, like on snapchat? Vanishes.

It prob. Was live uploaded to facebook or something. Hope your face was not in it. LOL, they prob. Do a porn site so dudes can go watch a young chick blow an older dude. Make $$ off of the hits as the people watching imagine it is them, then they prob. Get all excited and jerk off thinking your dick is theirs!

Never trust a young person behind the camera. They are too tech savvy and quick about it.

Netten
04-22-17, 16:39
Dreamed I had a dream with Jersey.

She was north of normal FM crusing area.

Excellent BBBJ with roaming hands. Takes directions well and seemed genuinely concerned about my wants and needs. Well worth the. 4 sorry guys but I also tipped. 1.

I know this is above SW prices but then again this dream was well above average. I did get her number but the shelf life of a SW phone is about 2 weeks.

Rodney Danger
04-22-17, 22:02
I would really hate to get into a water balloon fight with you.

And you need to change your handle to "Rodney Safe"!Sometimes in the past my trash man's little head took over and he didn't practice what "I" preach. But ever since he was at a bar watching a NFL game last year or so and got a text " you need to get tested I just found out I got herpes". Needless to say it ruined his night and the next couple of months till he got his lab results back. He looked at his SO and it would not be good. So he said never again, he always buys a three pack Trojans ultra-thin. A bit tight but it's like not wearing anything at all. He said at his age he's only producing powder anyway. It's like Poof Poof and it's over. LMAO: D) be safe Rodney out.

Rodney Danger
04-22-17, 22:07
Better class of walker. Good luck around 3 stores. Girls not as open as on 41. Plenty of not workers going to store, be careful and discrete.Three stores? On bus 41 or? I must be directionally challenged. Didn't even know there was a store in Suncoast other than the CK Thanks in advance. Rodney out.

Limp Dick
04-23-17, 06:42
Three stores? On bus 41 or? I must be directionally challenged. Didn't even know there was a store in Suncoast other than the CK Thanks in advance. Rodney out.There are only 3 stores in suncoast, each a block apart on laurel. Most providers are not as open as the walkers on 41 . Stop, get a soda, say hi and see if she takes it from there. I've meet a few that way.

Freedom2B
04-23-17, 07:17
Sometimes in the past my trash man's little head took over and he didn't practice what "I" preach. But ever since he was at a bar watching a NFL game last year or so and got a text " you need to get tested I just found out I got herpes". Needless to say it ruined his night and the next couple of months till he got his lab results back. He looked at his SO and it would not be good. So he said never again, he always buys a three pack Trojans ultra-thin. A bit tight but it's like not wearing anything at all. He said at his age he's only producing powder anyway. It's like Poof Poof and it's over. LMAO: D) be safe Rodney out.Thought it had to be waited out to see if occurs, then it is diagnosed. Maybe now a test for simplex type 1 vs 2 vs 3 vs 4 (chix pox), shingles.

Well, you can still get herp from a vag up in your mouth area and throat and even fingers (herpetic whitlow). And maybe your anus if she fingers herself and then your areshole. And at the base of little ole dickie where that UltraThid does not cover and her juices may flow, esp. In cowgirl. Hmmmm.

The risks a little heads mind will take. A biological curse!

And then the other stuff that DATY, DATO, DFK BBBJ, an ultra thin or other may not help avoid. HPV, HIV, ,other.

Crapshoot every time boys, esp. With that skankier less picky, cheaper stuff. I discuss this with my buddy all th time. THick head he has.

Freedom2B
04-23-17, 07:24
OK guys. I've heard of it but never found it. Where is the stroll in the Sun Coast area if it even exists? Thanks for any and all help. As always keep junior covered and be safe. Rodney out.Laurel and Hart was mentioned before by someone, Lima maybe. Near the conv. Stores that abound between B41 and Hart Road on Laurel, esp. East of the zig zag jog the road takes and bcomes Laurel Drive or something else. Where all the cheap rent old trailers are. Walking between curch and a store or hanging at the store, especially at the one just west of Circ K and south side of the street by a stream / ditch.

I even got propositioned there by a tooth-less wonder who was there with her beau, needing moulah, I guess. I politely declined and new my friend would not want to bother with her either. Careful, as you never really know if a nice younger female is just a non-worker. OR underage, so unless you get a real signal, get propositioned or she is old and ugly, will you ever know. They are there thouigh, day and night as I have another buddy who lives there in a better area and sees pickups and drop offs at the circ K, prob. BP gals or other than SW types.

ZeroZone
04-23-17, 12:47
Three stores? On bus 41 or? I must be directionally challenged. Didn't even know there was a store in Suncoast other than the CK Thanks in advance. Rodney out.Suncoast? Blvd, ave, st?

Lurker 2009
04-23-17, 14:15
Laurel and Hart was mentioned before by someone, Lima maybe. Near the conv. Stores that abound between B41 and Hart Road on Laurel, esp. East of the zig zag jog the road takes and bcomes Laurel Drive or something else. Where all the cheap rent old trailers are. Walking between curch and a store or hanging at the store, especially at the one just west of Circ K and south side of the street by a stream / ditch.

I even got propositioned there by a tooth-less wonder who was there with her beau, needing moulah, I guess. I politely declined and new my friend would not want to bother with her either. Careful, as you never really know if a nice younger female is just a non-worker. OR underage, so unless you get a real signal, get propositioned or she is old and ugly, will you ever know. They are there thouigh, day and night as I have another buddy who lives there in a better area and sees pickups and drop offs at the circ K, prob. BP gals or other than SW types.There were more in there years ago (I guess that's true everywhere down here), but then LEO started watching more. Be mindful that sometimes they lurk in the area watching Laurel by the area mentioned.

Freedom2B
04-23-17, 20:57
There were more in there years ago (I guess that's true everywhere down here), but then LEO started watching more. Be mindful that sometimes they lurk in the area watching Laurel by the area mentioned.Suncoast, they will prob. Run to your car! LOL.

Like James Carvel, that snaky satanic looking dude, said, wave a dollar out the window and drive through a trailer park, you never know what you're going to find. , or something like that.

Rodney Danger
04-23-17, 21:10
Thought it had to be waited out to see if occurs, then it is diagnosed. Maybe now a test for simplex type 1 vs 2 vs 3 vs 4 (chix pox), shingles.

Well, you can still get herp from a vag up in your mouth area and throat and even fingers (herpetic whitlow). And maybe your anus if she fingers herself and then your areshole. And at the base of little ole dickie where that UltraThid does not cover and her juices may flow, esp. In cowgirl. Hmmmm.

The risks a little heads mind will take. A biological curse!

And then the other stuff that DATY, DATO, DFK BBBJ, an ultra thin or other may not help avoid. HPV, HIV, ,other.

Crapshoot every time boys, esp. With that skankier less picky, cheaper stuff. I discuss this with my buddy all th time. THick head he has.Actually after approxamatly 30 days the body produces anti-bodies that are now detectable. In the past that was not always true. You may go months or years without systems but then your SO my show signs in a few months. NOT GOOD. But hey if your invincible go for it. If your SO gets the STD then what? Let that sink in for a minute. STD.COM has a wealth of info. You pay them they email you a prescription for lab work. You go to the lab no need to show I'd or insurance cards it's all done with numbers. My trash man went to a lab 30 miles away to remain anonymous You pay the lab nothing it's paid by STD.com. Receive you results by email. If you need a prescription the online doctor will write one for you. No insurance card needed. My trashman's truck driver always says what could possibly go wrong. Be safe Rodney out.

Limp Dick
04-24-17, 00:12
There were more in there years ago (I guess that's true everywhere down here), but then LEO started watching more. Be mindful that sometimes they lurk in the area watching Laurel by the area mentioned.I agree, many cops in area. Drugs and drug sales every part of suncoast. Many addicts / providers in area. If you make friends many attractive providers.

MrEnglish
04-24-17, 02:40
3 or 4 out of the last 7 nights I've taken the 41 stroll from around 11 pm to 2 am and there's nothing. Besides the Spanish girl that always wears more makeup than a Broadway actress and makes business plans in your car. Took the suncoast stroll tonight. Ghost town. What the hell! This is crazy. I even drove around with a $5 bill in suncoast.

Sprat
04-25-17, 12:18
Suncoast was hot last year and the year before, lots of workers in there. I hooked up mandy, she had lots of friends who introduced me to LOTS of other friends. There was a specific trailer that had many be 4-5 different workers staying there in shifts constant rotating shifts. Mandy introduced me to a tall thin redhead, who stayed there. The redhead knew probably 20 plus workers, lots of doubles, Man that was fun but paranoid. My redhead eventually moved out. If you guys know who I am talking about she has a blonde thin sister. Probably doubled the sisters 5-6 times, love it when they argue over who wants the load.

Man they rocked my world up to about last October. After that the redhead was a guest of uncle mike, after getting out, she fell in love, wonder who the lucky guy is.

I was usually asked to pick up someone at one of those stores, and occasionally see a walker on the street, but I never indulged as I had set dates.

Memories man you can't beat them.

Lurker 2009
04-25-17, 16:14
Suncoast was hot last year and the year before, lots of workers in there. I hooked up mandy, she had lots of friends who introduced me to LOTS of other friends. There was a specific trailer that had many be 4-5 different workers staying there in shifts constant rotating shifts. Mandy introduced me to a tall thin redhead, who stayed there. The redhead knew probably 20 plus workers, lots of doubles, Man that was fun but paranoid. My redhead eventually moved out. If you guys know who I am talking about she has a blonde thin sister. Probably doubled the sisters 5-6 times, love it when they argue over who wants the load.

Man they rocked my world up to about last October. After that the redhead was a guest of uncle mike, after getting out, she fell in love, wonder who the lucky guy is.

I was usually asked to pick up someone at one of those stores, and occasionally see a walker on the street, but I never indulged as I had set dates.

Memories man you can't beat them.I don't know about anyone else, but I'm jealous. Next time send some of that info over this way. I guarantee I'm cleaner and more generous then the johns who are picking them up on the street.

Freedom2B
04-25-17, 19:36

Memories man you can't beat them.Sounds like too much fun, esp the sisters! Lucky you.

Limp Dick
04-25-17, 20:14

Memories man you can't beat them.They both still around. Redhead was on BP before her vacation. Lives in nfm and reads the forum often. Her sister lives in Suncoast and was homeless for awhile. Both are excellent, a lone, together or with another girl. Both are great for 3 ways, no bs acting.

Limp Dick
04-26-17, 09:35
I received many PM about the sisters. They are as good as it gets. I haven't seen or talked to either one in 3 months (limp dick) . I don't have any numbers for either one. I don't like putting names out there, if you respect them, they respect you. Best advice if you know someone in suncoast ask about the blonde and she can contact red. Plus if you think 2 sisters are hot, try an 18 year old and her 35 year old in the same bed!

Textex461
04-26-17, 14:34
I received many PM about the sisters. They are as good as it gets. I haven't seen or talked to either one in 3 months (limp dick) . I don't have any numbers for either one. I don't like putting names out there, if you respect them, they respect you. Best advice if you know someone in suncoast ask about the blonde and she can contact red. Plus if you think 2 sisters are hot, try an 18 year old and her 35 year old in the same bed!Well if the redhead reads this forum, please contact me through this site. I would like to meet you both. If anyone finds them please share the news.

Sprat
04-26-17, 15:12
Agree, the red has decided to retire and has been doing good from word I got, so its best to leave her be. I want her to move on and rid herself of the demons.

It was fun while it lasted, if she comes back that's different. I was contacted by one person who read my post who knew, who I was talking about. I have communicated with this fellow monger for years, I do not know the rest of you, the blonde is on vacation also.

Try something novel, meet a working girl, develop a profession friendship, treat her real good and maybe she will introduce you to other workers.

Oh for the record Limp dick did not bother to reply to my PM.

Lurker 2009
04-26-17, 16:27
Any one up for a little game? These are shots of some FM SWer mouths full of cum. Ok, not all of them are full, some women are swallowers and by the time they were asked to open up for the camera, it was already traveling down their esophagus.

Can you identify whose mouth is who's?

But please, this game is just for fun. No wagering.

Lurker 2009
04-26-17, 16:31
Here are some more hungry mouths. Could I claim this on my income tax as a charitable donation, feeding the hungry?

Limp Dick
04-26-17, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Freedom2B
04-26-17, 22:51
I received many PM about the sisters. They are as good as it gets. I haven't seen or talked to either one in 3 months (limp dick) . I don't have any numbers for either one. I don't like putting names out there, if you respect them, they respect you. Best advice if you know someone in suncoast ask about the blonde and she can contact red. Plus if you think 2 sisters are hot, try an 18 year old and her 35 year old in the same bed!Well, if the redhead reads this forum still, please Private Message me as my friend will surely want to meet you, and your sister as well. Maybe both at the same time if that is a thing you two still get off with! I will be in FL soon myself and I would like to meet up. I bet you could convince me to convince my buddy and then there. Well, that is enough for now. If you really read the forum here, just PM me and we can discuss.

Freedom2B
04-26-17, 22:54
Oh well, I guess we all got to live with it's the thought that counts, as it concerns the Red and Blond sisters!

Agree, the red has decided to retire and has been doing good from word I got, so its best to leave her be. I want her to move on and rid herself of the demons.

It was fun while it lasted, if she comes back that's different. I was contacted by one person who read my post who knew, who I was talking about. I have communicated with this fellow monger for years, I do not know the rest of you, the blonde is on vacation also.

Try something novel, meet a working girl, develop a profession friendship, treat her real good and maybe she will introduce you to other workers.

Oh for the record Limp dick did not bother to reply to my PM.

FeistyFritz
04-26-17, 23:14
Here are some more hungry mouths. Could I claim this on my income tax as a charitable donation, feeding the hungry?Good lord you need to send some of them up to North Florida.

OldFucker
04-29-17, 15:01
So what is best time of day? Daytime, evening, after dark?

Memories man you can't beat them.

Fox Mulder 25
04-30-17, 17:36
Swear I just saw misty, haven't seen her out in a while, going to backtrack and make sure.

LoveRed
04-30-17, 18:42
I'm thinking about going out for the first time tonight. Any suggestions?

ZeroZone
04-30-17, 21:22
I'm thinking about going out for the first time tonight. Any suggestions?Yes. Don't. Or if you do, keep that info tucked away.

LoveRed
04-30-17, 22:18
Yes. Don't. Or if you do, keep that info tucked away.Thanks for the advise. I actually haven't gone out yet. Haven't been able to convince myself to do it.

Sprat
05-01-17, 12:19
So what is best time of day? Daytime, evening, after dark?I can not say since last fall but before that late afternoons slow cruise through the side and long streets pass the stores previously mentioned, make sure to follow the monger rules. The last two times I was in suncoast was for BP set dates.

Good luck.

Partners
05-04-17, 15:07
Thurs morning drove up down strip and side streets nothing much going on then seen girl in bright blue pants pull over to see if she if want go for ride waiting for date did not get name or number next saw redhead always out but pass headed for home and out came crystal just got back from vacation. She made me happy camper.

HotRodFourYa
05-05-17, 08:09
Was checking out the area, saw one on Braman, got picked up before I could get to her and a nice blonde come out, walking toward 41 but I was already past and went down 41 to make a swing back and she was walking north on 41, had long blonde hair looked about 30 or so, not sure who she was. I hadn't seen her before.

Member #5698
05-05-17, 11:36
USA Marshalls spotted around chevron and bank near hanson. Brownish dodge truck and white ford exploder. Saw they had one unsuspecting monger in questioning. Also spotted a nice looking brunette with big tits that would make any man pull over earlier. Glad I didn't have time to see what was up.

OldFucker
05-07-17, 09:06
My drinking buddy found her once again walking in one of the common back street areas in FM41 circuit, before sundown and gave her another try, but this time she had a better attitude about donation and was happy with. 3. Parked for about 20 min, good results with BBBJ cim spit. Offered and gave her tip of. 1 for not quitting. He got digits this time. Being halfway sober may have made some difference.

Freedom2B
05-07-17, 16:54
Just what I heard.

Not much out, but dyed redhead to pass on and then Ali, nice brunette, could just be your sister kinda look. . 3 w swallow but he would have tipped if she had kept going as he said don't STOP. But she did. Laid back, easy going, not out much usually BP with no name.

She was tucked away on the 41 stretch and. Of Braman. She did the trick right, he said. Roaming was allowed but she said she was on period with item inserted, so external roaming he did. Not slender, not fat, juicy.

OldFucker
05-13-17, 21:17
After several outings and nothing remotely interesting among the few SW's out, my now desperate drinking buddy lowers his standards and settles on a 40'sh light brunette medium build. Named Trisha he said, and quite eager to cop-check him without asking. Offered a menu of CBJ for 40, BBBJ for 50. Told her not more than. 4 and bbbjnqns and she agreed but spit, no swallow, and no complaints if its taking too long. She guides him to park at very secluded and dark spot, got the job done in record time. Good thing he had showered recently because she grilled him about his dick's hygiene including a smell test. Had a very agressive approach but with a little coaching she really got into it. Lots of gagging at the end. Wasn't pretty. For someone claiming she rarely has walked the street, sure had a lot of rules and knew exactly where to park.

Fox Mulder 25
05-13-17, 22:29
Due to the fact I've sadly joined the ranks of the sober (liver issues) the good thing is I can hunt at night, the bad part, I'm still blind as a bat at night. No ladies seen at 1015 pm on Broadway, or connection streets to 41. Plenty of fmpd tho, including at chevron, he actually just bolted.

Good night, be safe, I'll try in the am tomorrow.

Gotj17
05-14-17, 00:30
I had a weird dream the other night.

I drive the routes once and a while for the entertainment value. Especially the monger swoops sweepstakes.

I lost a few of those and have had nothing worth writing a report about or I didn't see anyone sexy enough.

Well I saw a chesty BSW, and decided to try. I put a Jackson in the console when I started just in case.

The first thing that happened is that she grabbed the Jackson from the console. She was looking for it.

Ended up wasting two of them on a very lackluster dream.

I guess you shouldn't leave it out anymore because they can then just take it.

Arturo39
05-14-17, 05:08

I drive the routes once and a while for the entertainment value. Especially the monger swoops sweepstakes.

I lost a few of those and have had nothing worth writing a report about or I didn't see anyone sexy enough.

Well I saw a chesty BSW, and decided to try. I put a Jackson in the console when I started just in case.

The first thing that happened is that she grabbed the Jackson from the console. She was looking for it.

I guess you shouldn't leave it out anymore because they can then just take it.I don't see any benefit in having it out for them to see. I wouldn't give them anything until after the date. Some will only take it in advance, but the majority will wait until the end. They tend to be more accommodating if they haven't been gifted in advance.

GeoForePlay
05-14-17, 19:41
Driving down Bus 41 in NFM, saw two SW's outside of RJs Bar & Grill. Tooted my horn and one started waving. Pulled a Uturn and pulled into RJs. Both were pretty skanky looking but I was horny and picked the least skanky one. She said one Jackson for BJ. Went and parked in shopping center lot as I don't know the area well. Got a pretty decent BBBJ w / swallow. Said she was 50 yrs old her name was Lee (Lorilee) and she hung out at RJs and also at Speedway down the street from RJs. All in all it was a pretty good deal as she did allow roaming. This all happened around 2 pm On Sunday 5/14.

ZeroZone
05-16-17, 19:35
Took a trip to Ft Myers. Went down Bus 41. Not a soul in sight on the sidewalks. Then, went to the usual spot. The Chevron. You all know the one. Found that ginger with the scrunched face walking about. Went to the Circle K and then back to the Chevron. Like I said before, she seems to be a walker, BUT only for gents she knows. I got within two feet of her and no eye contact was made, yet saw her hopping into trucks and whatnot. Maybe someone knows more about this than I do. This was today between 4 and 6 pm.

Freedom2B
05-16-17, 20:38
Took a trip to Ft Myers. Went down Bus 41. Not a soul in sight on the sidewalks. Then, went to the usual spot. The Chevron. You all know the one. Found that ginger with the scrunched face walking about. Went to the Circle K and then back to the Chevron. Like I said before, she seems to be a walker, BUT only for gents she knows. I got within two feet of her and no eye contact was made, yet saw her hopping into trucks and whatnot. Maybe someone knows more about this than I do. This was today between 4 and 6 pm.You got to get rid of that Crown Vic with tinted windows and black steel rim wheels.

LOL.

(P.S.: do not correct me here with what you actually drive around in!

MrEnglish
05-17-17, 00:22
So I drive a fairly noticeable vehicle.

As I was on my ft Myers stroll I kept passing a girl I've (unfortunately) seen twice.

Spanish girl, not too big, not thin. Black Hair always in a bun. Mid 30's.

Every time I passed her on a major road shed throw her hands up. One time she yelled from across 7 lanes of traffic. Are you stupid? No I'm not picking you up if you're yelling and waving.

I had to hide on side roads and try to bypass her every time I turned around. Never worked.

P.S. I do not recommend. . 4 for BJ 'cim' thank God I keep a spare undershirt because she always seems to forget the terms. Twice.

DoubleDown22
05-26-17, 23:04
My buddy was out and about today and said he saw Erin the "ginger" get popped at the Cheveron. Uncle was everywhere today. He eventually found Mercedes on 41. He knew he was in for some trouble when she wanted. 60 and was being bitchy. He told her no and he should have left but she then said. 40. She really is pain in the ass and will take advantage of you if you are not firm in dealing with her. My buddy is not that kind of guy (he doesn't want drama because he had this chic go crazy on him once before). Told him no cim. BBBJ. He would not repeat.

HotRodFourYa
05-27-17, 08:22
My buddy was out and about today and said he saw Erin the "ginger" get popped at the Cheveron. Uncle was everywhere today. He eventually found Mercedes on 41. He knew he was in for some trouble when she wanted. 60 and was being bitchy. He told her no and he should have left but she then said. 40. She really is pain in the ass and will take advantage of you if you are not firm in dealing with her. My buddy is not that kind of guy (he doesn't want drama because he had this chic go crazy on him once before). Told him no cim. BBBJ. He would not repeat.I ran across a ginger said her name was Stephanie went to a secluded area and all was covered, long read hair, thin told me she had a 14 yr old daughter. Prob won't repeat. Just wonder if its the same Ginger.

Netten
05-27-17, 10:30
Two different girls.

I ran across a ginger said her name was Stephanie went to a secluded area and all was covered, long read hair, thin told me she had a 14 yr old daughter. Prob won't repeat. Just wonder if its the same Ginger.

NervousPervis
05-30-17, 10:45

I guess you shouldn't leave it out anymore because they can then just take it.I was in town and was unable to read forum this is my experience from 5/22. Checked out Fantasy and Lookers no Cubano experience for me, oh well went for a drive. There were a lot of workers around tried to catch tall blonde in red shirt, looked pregnant, stayed too close to handler so I passed. Then saw busty black girl by Hansen she was attractive also she got in car and off we went to a spot. I was excited by her looks and made some mistakes which were rookie prepaid for BBJ and overpaid, forty, she did look nice with my cock in her mouth but I knew it would not end how I wanted it to. I ended up basically getting a forty dollar hand job by an attractive woman and she did pull tits out. She said her name was Ro I told her I might come back for FS later she quoted me sixty.

I showered up went to dinner then hit the stroll again saw Ro again she had changed clothes but passed this time. There were a lot of choices still available so took a drive up to PBB had not been lucky there in years. Went to McDonalds and as I was getting a drink approached by a tall mixed female who asked for a ride. She was drunk and who knows what else wanted me to get room and spend night with her. That was not going to happen but we went to a spot and had cfs would have been bareback but being a boy scout I was prepared. Said her name was Kassandra, her cooch was tight and would repeat. Drove around some more and thought about stopping again for a possible third round but decided not to push my luck. Did not hit NFM maybe next time.

Hawkeye 68
05-31-17, 10:11
My fellow Mongers, I will be coming to Port C the middle of next week till the beginning of the next week. Is there any areas to patrol in Port C? Have read the post and got a good ideal the main drags in Ft M. However, could some of you PM me with the cross streets. Figured out what TB meant and Speedway etc but cross streets would help. I have a fetish for big tatas and Latin women, is any area best for those Latin ladies. Pm a good price range, do not want to drive up the price. When in Rome do as the Romans do! Not into CL, BP or Strip C. Been there done that and ended up out a lot of cash for mostly nothing and no repeats. Here in DR nothing and no one goes to Mexico any more, still not safe. In San Ant and Houst hit and miss but I can help you there if you ever visit. I am really proud of Florida with all the post. If you notice Texas is basically half dead due to the LEO crack down almost everywhere. THANK YOU.

Fox Mulder 25
06-03-17, 12:26
2 reasonably cute gals, thin, nice figures, sorry I don't know names, on my way to fleamasters car show. Both dressed well.

Be safe all.

OldFucker
06-03-17, 13:39
My drinking buddy had an sufficiently successful result upon his second encounter with her and got her digits which never worked a few days later. Randomly encountered again a few days ago during before sunset in an unusual area, she has a shitload of crap and was spacey again. He should have known better as it was like others have reported. Despite assurances of no rush and CIM (she did comply the prior time) quit after 10 min and starting bitching. So he wrote off the. 4 and took her back. She wanted to be dropped at one of the gas stations where LEO watches closely and dropped her a block away. She became very bitchy, saying don't ever pick me up again! No worries there. As he was heading back home, saw a tall skinny young brunette he had not seen on the FM41 loop before at the southern end on E side walking very slow but not returning "the look". He pulled over at next driveway ahead of her path and waited. She jumps in and although quite young, maybe 21, was obviously experienced with LEO checks and then simply said it was. 4 for head. CIM was out of the question so he pulled the eject lever. Too bad, she was pretty hot. Forgot her name.

My buddy was out and about today and said he saw Erin the "ginger" get popped at the Cheveron. Uncle was everywhere today. He eventually found Mercedes on 41. He knew he was in for some trouble when she wanted. 60 and was being bitchy. He told her no and he should have left but she then said. 40. She really is pain in the ass and will take advantage of you if you are not firm in dealing with her. My buddy is not that kind of guy (he doesn't want drama because he had this chic go crazy on him once before). Told him no cim. BBBJ. He would not repeat.

Fox Mulder 25
06-04-17, 10:06
Time to shower up, head out, see who's been kicked out of their hotel room, and what early morning deals can be made. Church usually scares them off on sundays. You all have a great one, and be safe.

Bush Hog
06-04-17, 14:21
Fox, you crack me up. Fill us in on what the streets look like. Thanks for sharing. Bush Hog.

Time to shower up, head out, see who's been kicked out of their hotel room, and what early morning deals can be made. Church usually scares them off on sundays. You all have a great one, and be safe.

Lurker 2009
06-04-17, 17:57
Picked up Jackie the other day. She has been reviewed before I believe. Months ago she advertised on BP.

Gives age as 28. Cute face, nice SW body. Slightly above average BBBJ CIM. It was a very quick date, as it was in daylight hours, so I focused on getting done. No negatives, she seemed pleasant, skills OK, not great. I liked that when I went to put my hands down the back of her shorts, she didn't hesitate to pull them down to allow access. SWers should realize that will probably get the guy off faster. If I see her again I am likely to repeat.

Drakula
06-07-17, 22:58
Anyone know this one, decent phonation. Off the main drag. Drak.

Member #5698
06-08-17, 10:14
Picked up Jackie the other day. She has been reviewed before I believe. Months ago she advertised on BP.

Gives age as 28. Cute face, nice SW body. Slightly above average BBBJ CIM. It was a very quick date, as it was in daylight hours, so I focused on getting done. No negatives, she seemed pleasant, skills OK, not great. I liked that when I went to put my hands down the back of her shorts, she didn't hesitate to pull them down to allow access. SWers should realize that will probably get the guy off faster. If I see her again I am likely to repeat.What was the donation? I Think this is the girl that was demanding for 40 for quick BBJ and demanded nothing less than and got pissed, ended up dropping her off miles away from her walking area and she unhappily walked all the way back for nothing, instead of just taking the 20 and doing quick work. What a fool, this girl.

Lurker 2009
06-09-17, 02:11
What was the donation? I Think this is the girl that was demanding for 40 for quick BBJ and demanded nothing less than and got pissed, ended up dropping her off miles away from her walking area and she unhappily walked all the way back for nothing, instead of just taking the 20 and doing quick work. What a fool, this girl.I offered her. 2 plus a. 1 tip "if you do a good job" Any girl that performs and doesn't complain or give me drama gets the tip. She earned it easily. I'm pretty sure she would of accepted just the. 2 if that's what I offered.

OldFucker
06-09-17, 23:48
Drinking buddy hit it and quit it. Scooped a BSW near TB after dark. Named Ro which rymes with H_, very direct with negotiations, . 4 for a BJ. BBBJ cim (fail). Sai she was very rough despite coaching to go gentle. Quite an attitude too, quote "hey! This my business don't worry". Lost his wood and spent 10 min being tugged and finally gave up.

Fox Mulder 25
06-11-17, 12:55
So I'm at chevron, chatting with Maddie in the store, damn she is tiny, maybe 4 ft 10. She's on a bicycle today, doesn't look so fresh tho.

Member #5698
06-14-17, 17:15
I offered her. 2 plus a. 1 tip "if you do a good job" Any girl that performs and doesn't complain or give me drama gets the tip. She earned it easily. I'm pretty sure she would of accepted just the. 2 if that's what I offered.I guess I taught her a valuable lesson that day then.

Member #5698
06-14-17, 17:19
Anyone know this one, decent phonation. Off the main drag. Drak.Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.

Freedom2B
06-15-17, 06:42
Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.Such imagery. Makes any man want to think again about wasting time cruising around. LOL.

OldFucker
06-16-17, 19:26
My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.

Drakula
06-17-17, 01:58
Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.Decent w me however wanted her spot and threw a little curve ball. She was fine but easy to see the chatterbox could become annoying. Drak.

Freedom2B
06-17-17, 07:02
My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.Risky defying the rule, do not discuss certain things / details through a window. If they get in the car, almost as good as a LEO check. Outside talk is dangerous.

Eithe she was legit and unaffiliated or you got lucky by saying NO and moving on. YOu would know better than me by the sound of it though. I was not there. It just sounded risky on the read.

OldFucker
06-18-17, 01:02
Risky defying the rule, do not discuss certain things / details through a window. If they get in the car, almost as good as a LEO check. Outside talk is dangerous.

Eithe she was legit and unaffiliated or you got lucky by saying NO and moving on. YOu would know better than me by the sound of it though. I was not there. It just sounded risky on the read.Yeah, he knows the ruies. He was very careful to avoid any reference to sex, even nuanced. No way was he going to meet up with her.

OldFucker
06-18-17, 01:22
Undaunted by a string of skunked outings, my drinking buddy monger reports great success tonight after several loops on FM41. Scooped her in the notell zone. After the mutual LEO check all BBBJCIM was negotiated for. 4 and she says she has a room nearby. 5 min later they are in the room and she wastes no time getting completely naked (always a good sign). Her roommate, the older one you see trolling all day and night that looks like she lost her broom, was also in the room using the bathroom so he was waiting for to leave before handing over the donation or getting undressed. The old witch was acting really spaced out and agitated about losing $20 and was checking her shoes, her bra, it was comical. Finally he tells Steph either she leaves right away or he will so she got booted real quick. Finally got down to business and 10 min later totally satisfied. Had not seen this on tye street before. Said she had just got here a few days ago. She is white, blonde, 35 ish, nice bod, full C titties, nice big nips, nice bod shaved pussy lots of tats. She was very talented. Says she does FS for. 6. Might try that the next time. Got her digits. They both left the room together, he to his car and she back to the street. Noticed her talking to her black pimp on the street as he drove off.

Netten
06-18-17, 04:29
Is this the same Gina that has a BP add.

If not could you pm her phone # ty.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latina-looking-for-fun-black-hair-green-eyed-beauty/35791898

My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.

HotRodFourYa
06-18-17, 09:58
Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.

Limp Dick
06-18-17, 10:12
Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.She probably scored some H from the car and was in the tb restroom shooting up.

OldFucker
06-18-17, 10:55
Is this the same Gina that has a BP add.

If not could you pm her phone # ty.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latina-looking-for-fun-black-hair-green-eyed-beauty/35791898Yup, phone in ad matches.

Freedom2B
06-18-17, 12:17
Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.Or she picked up candy from the car and went to bathroom to "eat" it. You do know that there has been numerous ODs in the bathrooms there.

Limp Dick
06-18-17, 23:28
I see several SW, different shapes and ages. I've heard about a new walker, Red, cute spinner. Has anyone got lucky?

OldFucker
06-24-17, 08:07
My drinking buddy's been on a role lately. Was hoping for a repeat with the newer one, Stepheanie, but the digits she gave him didn't work so was cruising again hoping she would be out but no luck. Came across this one walking through a parking lot of one of the shopping plazas and exchanged looks. Hops in, white, 40'sh, avg milfy bod, face not bad, dark tan, lots of loose skin in tummy, hard bolt-ons with nice nips. Car date for head, . 3 BBBJ, extra. 2 to swallow. No rush, as she put it, likes to make luv with your cock. Nice combination of fingers mouth tongue. Finished by jacking off as she sucked it dry. Quite satisfying and will repeat. Only downside was she woud doze off while driving to his spot. Reminded him of tall Danielle (RIP).

Lurker 2009
06-25-17, 06:02
My drinking buddy's been on a role lately. Was hoping for a repeat with the newer one, Stepheanie, but the digits she gave him didn't work so was cruising again hoping she would be out but no luck. Came across this one walking through a parking lot of one of the shopping plazas and exchanged looks. Hops in, white, 40'sh, avg milfy bod, face not bad, dark tan, lots of loose skin in tummy, hard bolt-ons with nice nips. Car date for head, . 3 BBBJ, extra. 2 to swallow. No rush, as she put it, likes to make luv with your cock. Nice combination of fingers mouth tongue. Finished by jacking off as she sucked it dry. Quite satisfying and will repeat. Only downside was she woud doze off while driving to his spot. Reminded him of tall Danielle (RIP).Is this your Bridgette? Sounds like her description. Not my photos, she was reviewed by someone else a few years ago.

Drakula
06-25-17, 13:07
Is this your Bridgette? Sounds like her description. Not my photos, she was reviewed by someone else a few years ago.Ran into the dilemma of sleep later this am. Preparing to power down. So fell asleep on my shoulder, that took care of the moment. Took her back to the apothecary of choice. Timing is everything. A Jackson for not jonesing on me. Drak.

Drakula
06-25-17, 15:48
Almost stopped for < 5'0" BSW reviewed several times recently and passed, then off street between braman and hanson witnessed dropping everything, staggering and falling on ground, the crawling to grass, today wasnt good for this one. Fwiw drak. Everyone is crashing.

OldFucker
06-25-17, 19:11
Is this your Bridgette? Sounds like her description. Not my photos, she was reviewed by someone else a few years ago.Looks like it could be. Much older, weathered looking though.

HotRodFourYa
06-26-17, 11:06
Cruised 41 around 2 am nothing to be found, decided to check out NFM went down one street which someone advised and found zero as well, so just went home.

HotRodFourYa
06-26-17, 11:07
I see several SW, different shapes and ages. I've heard about a new walker, Red, cute spinner. Has anyone got lucky?I haven't seen her yet but I know like to, looked last night was unable to see any action anywhere.

Limp Dick
06-28-17, 16:28
W / H older big chest in parking lot. Petite in front of Wgreen, high, hanging with 2 guys. And F M 2 out. One was Jennifer, if you cruse you know her.

LtAtlas
06-30-17, 08:51
Friday morning about 0730. Saw Taylor Madison / Dakota strolling past the TB. She was def looking for a date. She used to think she was worth $. 5 hh. Probably a. 4 walker. Not worth any amount.

CaptJack3474
06-30-17, 11:00
Any place to look for a date in Port char. I've driven around looked but see nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

Fox Mulder 25
06-30-17, 18:47
So, I decided to do a quick trip around Cleveland, pull over for a moment, a somewhat cute gal approaches my car as I'm answering fb message at tile / carpet place.

Asks me if I want to hang out, I said, tonight's not good sorry, stomach issues, didn't tell her that. She said can you spare a dollar, gave her a five, asked her how business is tonight, said she just got out tonight. Her names Mercedes, tried a search in streetwalkers for that name, got nada, but this page, and me on mobile, that happens.

I think it was a short skirt, very thin, looked like small boobs, avg height, black hair, does she sound familiar at all?

Thanks crew in advance.

Fox Mulder 25
06-30-17, 18:57
So, I decided to do a quick trip around Cleveland, pull over for a moment, a somewhat cute gal approaches my car as I'm answering fb message at tile / carpet place.
Asks me if I want to hang out, I said, tonight's not good sorry, stomach issues, didn't tell her that. She said can you spare a dollar, gave her a five, asked her how business is tonight, said she just got out tonight. Her names Mercedes, tried a search in streetwalkers for that name, got nada, but this page, and me on mobile, that happens.

I think it was a short skirt, very thin, looked like small boobs, avg height, black hair, does she sound familiar at all?

Thanks crew in advance.Just as I saw her walking down the street I saw she had blue jeans on some kind of shirt with things hanging from the bottom and a reddish purple hair.

Freedom2B
06-30-17, 19:23
Just as I saw her walking down the street I saw she had blue jeans on some kind of shirt with things hanging from the bottom and a reddish purple hair.Was it Dana Scully 25 by any chance?

Fox Mulder 25
07-01-17, 00:25
Was it Dana Scully 25 by any chance?I heard she plays for the other team, and I usually make them turn that way, not convert them.

ZeroZone
07-01-17, 15:44
Any place to look for a date in Port char. I've driven around looked but see nothing. Any info would be appreciated.There aren't any. Your only option is to go the craigslist route or try scrapping the bottom of the barrel for homeless chicks.

Note: I do not recommend either of those. But PC action isn't widespread. It barely exists on BP. But for walkers? Hell no.

BedThrasher
07-07-17, 13:58
Looks like Uncle Mikes boys swept up four walkers yesterday.

Freedom2B
07-07-17, 19:11
Looks like Uncle Mikes boys swept up four walkers yesterday.Looks like 4 ft8 Mattie will finally get some showering and hair washing time. Whoever that girl Kayla Jean is, she sure loves her bath salts. A winning smile in that photo. Good advertising for future.

Freedom2B
07-07-17, 19:14
Dang. If you look at bookins' on Jul 5th, they got Santa Clause also! I did not know his vacation name in Florida was FRED.

Fox Mulder 25
07-08-17, 16:47
At chevron now, taco to closed gas station 5 police cars, Saturday 445,5 known girls, recently arrested, and LEO is still working hard.

Be safe.

Freedom2B
07-10-17, 22:07
Any skinny 41 Crystal sightings lately? Or is she in rehab or something. No mention of that Cleveland Ave. Constant.

Partners
07-11-17, 16:38
Any skinny 41 Crystal sightings lately? Or is she in rehab or something. No mention of that Cleveland Ave. Constant.The street says she has sugar daddy taken care of her. It's been empty lot there now.

OldFucker
07-11-17, 22:29
Any skinny 41 Crystal sightings lately? Or is she in rehab or something. No mention of that Cleveland Ave. Constant.Saw her walking a few days ago. Is not as skinny. Looked a lot healthier than a year ago. Just not stopping for her anymore after the train wreck encounter two years ago.

CaptJack3474
07-12-17, 16:27
Saw her walking a few days ago. Is not as skinny. Looked a lot healthier than a year ago. Just not stopping for her anymore after the train wreck encounter two years ago.Saw her today with friend by fargo was alone briefly then walking back streets. Going home??

CaptJack3474
07-12-17, 16:42
Shorty petite tiny shorts bikini top chevron going for a walk. Couldn't get attention. Haven't seen. My loss.

Fox Mulder 25
07-14-17, 11:51
Just a quick report. 1145 am 7/14. Chevron, 2 gals around, one, avg height, dark black hair, curvy, not fat. Short black dress, friendly, looks fresh.

Other, light brown curly hair, maybe, 5'4" nice body, more petite, cute, friendly. Sorry that's all I got today.

Fox Mulder 25
07-17-17, 10:08
Chevron, Is having a lot of tree work done. 3 trucks blocking / working on trees to be removed behind station. Dead early am, probably stay this way until they're done. Just wanted to save a few of you travel and time.

Freedom2B
07-17-17, 18:02
Chevron, Is having a lot of tree work done. 3 trucks blocking / working on trees to be removed behind station. Dead early am, probably stay this way until they're done. Just wanted to save a few of you travel and time.Not down there currently. Is O'Reilly's opened yet? Figuring DIY guys go there to buy car / truck stuff, it is a prime perch for birdies to be at the hedgerow between there and the TBell. Very obvious though. Any spotting of gals walking through those lots?

Fox Mulder 25
07-17-17, 22:59
Not down there currently. Is O'Reilly's opened yet? Figuring DIY guys go there to buy car / truck stuff, it is a prime perch for birdies to be at the hedgerow between there and the TBell. Very obvious though. Any spotting of gals walking through those lots?Oreily's looked open, but wasn't really checking it out, trying to think back now. That is great advance thinking, guys to car stuff, then women. I only did a couple loops, saw one really boney blond, older (not than me) 45 ish, rough looking, got in a car, went to laundromat. Working for next week straight, will definitely check after that.

Drakula
07-22-17, 09:19
Hadn't seen her in years,found on Piney and talked a bit, said detoxing 5 days, now w 3 kids and her sis is nearly gone d / t heart problems at hospital and in ICU. I forgot the lack of effort part. Avoid. 3 rpms and not going more than 30 sec before, I'm sick. Well yes she was. Nothing has changed. A Jackson for her time and released to her crib. Fwiw drak.

Limp Dick
07-22-17, 10:36
Hadn't seen her in years,found on Piney and talked a bit, said detoxing 5 days, now w 3 kids and her sis is nearly gone d / t heart problems at hospital and in ICU. I forgot the lack of effort part. Avoid. 3 rpms and not going more than 30 sec before, I'm sick. Well yes she was. Nothing has changed. A Jackson for her time and released to her crib. Fwiw drak.That's Krystal, nothing has changed. It's a shame she was sweet years ago.

Partners
07-22-17, 11:08
They pickup 8 of us Friday night. Any one driving around witness details?

IAmTheDude
07-23-17, 02:55
They pickup 8 of us Friday night. Any one driving around witness details?Yes, and if any of them need an attorney who specializes in this, let me know with a PM.

OldFucker
07-23-17, 20:17
Yes, and if any of them need an attorney who specializes in this, let me know with a PM.Where was this reported? Didn't see anything in the paper.

Fox Mulder 25
07-23-17, 23:52
Where was this reported? Didn't see anything in the paper.When its slow here, I use the website to see who's doing the do, search by prostitution arrests (altho, most of them get busted for drugs, that's what popo prefers, higher bail).

IAmTheDude
07-24-17, 00:31
Where was this reported? Didn't see anything in the paper.It wasn't reported. But it is on the sheriff's website.

Lurker 2009
07-24-17, 16:51
My buddy was out and about today and said he saw Erin the "ginger" get popped at the Cheveron. Uncle was everywhere today. He eventually found Mercedes on 41. He knew he was in for some trouble when she wanted. 60 and was being bitchy. He told her no and he should have left but she then said. 40. She really is pain in the ass and will take advantage of you if you are not firm in dealing with her. My buddy is not that kind of guy (he doesn't want drama because he had this chic go crazy on him once before). Told him no cim. BBBJ. He would not repeat.Never met Erin, never will. She has passed on to the big trap house in the sky.

Fox Mulder 25
07-27-17, 14:02
There were 3 gals there, 2 in pic, one not. At chevron 2 pm today, 2 short petite women, one older, one younger, I'm pic illiterate it may not take.

Fox Mulder 25
07-27-17, 15:49
There were 3 gals there, 2 in pic, one not. At chevron 2 pm today, 2 short petite women, one older, one younger, I'm pic illiterate it may not take.These women were very friendly, but hotter more my body type at Chevron today. I'm just gun shy right now with bad experiences.

Drakula
07-28-17, 23:46
These women were very friendly, but hotter more my body type at Chevron today. I'm just gun shy right now with bad experiences.Uh one turned out to be A2 and I went right by, the other is the extremely tatted Ms J 40. And I was out swooped by a toad on biz41,thought the amphibian was actually LEO and then witnessed a well constructed swoop. Lady is early to mid thirties. , brown hair w blonde highlights, actually nice looking. Went home dry. Drak.

A2: no way.

Fox Mulder 25
07-29-17, 00:27
Uh one turned out to be A2 and I went right by, the other is the extremely tatted Ms J 40. And I was out swooped by a toad on biz41,thought the amphibian was actually LEO and then witnessed a well constructed swoop. Lady is early to mid thirties. , brown hair w blonde highlights, actually nice looking. Went home dry. Drak.

A2: no way.You were probably better off, going home dry Drak, I'm more a fan of spinners, they weren't my type.

Fox Mulder 25
07-29-17, 00:36
I blew a tire, coming across bridge. Stopped at now closed marathon gas station. Was stuck there for an hour, yet only one working gal passed thru. Jessica (who's brother is her pimp, and he used to date Kayla, I believe) said, haven't seen you in a while, I've never dated her, she then says, you got some time, want to hang out (I'm waiting on a tow truck) no, I appreciate the offer, but trying to fix this. (her toenails were black, with dirt, I have a foot thing). No other women came along, more surprisingly, no police questioned a ford sportscar, parked in a closed gas station for an hour. Going away next week, gainesville, got to find some action, night all.