PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Lurker 2009
05-17-13, 18:01
The other day I saw FM Ashley who has been reiewed by Lima, walking down 41. Tried to get her attention, but she was scooped by another monger.

I thought she was cute looking, so I searched my PM's to retrieve her phone number. I barely ever use my monger phone, and when I turned it on, it said my SIMS card had been deactivated, so I went out to buy a new phone. Put minutes on it. Cleared some time from my schedule and got my monger kit in order. Started to drive towards where Ashley is located and gave her a call. Her number is not in service.

Bummed.

But on the very first drive up 41, barely minutes after I tried her phone, there she is.

I scooped her.

Theres not much I can add to Lima's review. Cute girl. Nice preggo body. She was nice, some personality, very mellow. No CIM, which she hadn't told me about so it was a little bit of a surprise. When I was semi hard she was deep, but when erect, she said she had bad gag reflex and couldn't go deep. Otherwise, very good BBBJ.

As Lima wrote, FS was uninspired.

I would repeat.

Keep50
05-20-13, 13:50
Okay so its Sunday afternoon and I'm feelin it. Cruised 41 a couple of times saw just one on the stroll. Drove onto a side street, and she gets in. Only, she has a moustache. Hmmm.

So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen. Oh she was a chick alright (I reckon) but the idea of a moustache around my dick aint exactly arousing for me. So then she goes through the LE thing (grabs my dick) then since I didn't whip out a pair of bracelets, she shows me her titties. Oh wait, whats those cuts around your belly? Oh thats nothing she says, I just got stabbed. A little. So I mumble somethin about sorry, I got to go. For a second it looked like she was going to freak out, but then she says "I give the best blowjob in FM" or somethin to that effect. And left.

And BTW, those cuts looked pretty bad. Hope she got them looked at.

Another Sunday afternoon in FM. Oh well. Back to BP.

CheapManFtMy
05-20-13, 17:16
Saw the mid 30 to mid 40 SW probably wear pink top with skirt down to her knees blue jean type wanted to jump in my car. I couldn't pickup do to the fact I live near and they know my car I live with family "tice st " by backbay about here 5pm give or take a minute or two. Good luck my fellow mongers hope I get to here before the rest of yall got to go borrow a car now.

LimaBean
05-24-13, 23:51
My friend doesn't remember her real name, but she goes by Texas:

Looks = 2 of 5 stars. She's on crack, and she's pretty skinny. Maybe slightly taller than avaerage. Somewhat short, blonde hair. Pierced nipples.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was friendly enough and smiles a lot.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. BBBJ was OK, CFS was OK.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Probably.

LimaBean
06-03-13, 12:44
Looks = 2. 5 of 5 stars. A bit short, pimply-faced, crackhead skinny, nonexistent boobs, long, maybe brown hair.

Personality = 2. 5 of 5 stars. She seemed nice enough, but they didn't converse much.

Performance = 2 of 5 stars. Below-average BBBJCIM.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Not unless desperate.

He's also seen Lala, Texas, Kelly, and Tracy lately, but he's already reviewed them. Although they're not stellar, Lala has good BBBJ skills but ho-hum CFS. Texas does OK BBBJ and CFS. Kelly gave him a damn near phenomenal BBBJCIM, but she's got to be in her 50's. Tracey's BBBJ skills have improved, but CFS isn't worth it.

SoManyStylz
06-07-13, 21:58
Looks = 2 of 5 stars. Slightly short Latina with fair skin, acne, a little weight on her. She may have had fairly short hair.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. Cool, conversational. She should shut off the phone, though.

Performance = 2 of 5 stars. Boring BBBJ with no CIM.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat = not unless no one else is available. Even then it's iffy.Is she the Angel who keeps her hair like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction?

SoManyStylz
06-07-13, 22:29
Greetings my fellow mongers. Just moved back to PC after years away. I've got a fat girl who gives great service for 40 who calls me more often than I do her.

The FM scene is cool, but gas is killing me. Looking for action closer to home. PM me if you have any info.

LimaBean
06-08-13, 14:23
Is she the Angel who keeps her hair like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction?No, that's a different Angel. She provides much better service than this one, but she's visiting uncles right now, unfortunately.

SoManyStylz
06-08-13, 22:50
No, that's a different Angel. She provides much better service than this one, but she's visiting uncles right now, unfortunately.Uma, or the one you know?

Don3390
06-09-13, 23:33
After a few try that went bad with BP, been doing lots of reading, learning. Tonight I took a drive on 41 heading north, made it to the Taco Bell to make a U turn and call it for the night, as I pulled up here comes the fine looking blond with a walk to kill, tall blonde, short hair, I stopped and just waved hi, she comes around opens the door and gets in my car. At that point I'm thinking fuck I just got my first SW, at the same time I'm thinking of all the rules, the dos and donts, she was kind of nervous, but. Started doing small talks and I saw a nice smile come out, wow she has some nice teeth and for me that's a turn on, anyway I drove away she did not care to ask where we were going, I asked her if she would like to go to an apartment I have and that she can take a shower there, she said yes, she took a nice shower, when she came out I took the tower of and went to work, CBJ for about 10mins then cowgirl, on the edge of the bed, a little side action and to finish it off on doggy style, I did ask for her number, but she said her phone was stolen by the girls where she stays at, by the time I though of asking for a pic it was too late. Thanks to all of you that are always sharing your dreams, it allows new comers like me to have a good experience. Some of the member I follow the most.

Lurker.

Lima.

Fox.

Look 3.

Performance 2. 5.

Personality 3.

$.4

LimaBean
06-10-13, 13:25
After a few try that went bad with BP, been doing lots of reading, learning. Tonight I took a drive on 41 heading north, made it to the Taco Bell to make a U turn and call it for the night, as I pulled up here comes the fine looking blond with a walk to kill, tall blonde, short hair, I stopped and just waved hi, she comes around opens the door and gets in my car. At that point I'm thinking fuck I just got my first SW, at the same time I'm thinking of all the rules, the dos and donts, she was kind of nervous, but. Started doing small talks and I saw a nice smile come out, wow she has some nice teeth and for me that's a turn on, anyway I drove away she did not care to ask where we were going, I asked her if she would like to go to an apartment I have and that she can take a shower there, she said yes, she took a nice shower, when she came out I took the tower of and went to work, CBJ for about 10mins then cowgirl, on the edge of the bed, a little side action and to finish it off on doggy style, I did ask for her number, but she said her phone was stolen by the girls where she stays at, by the time I though of asking for a pic it was too late. Thanks to all of you that are always sharing your dreams, it allows new comers like me to have a good experience. Some of the member I follow the most.

Lurker.

Lima.

Fox.

Look 3.

Performance 2. 5.

Personality 3.

$.4Well done for a first report of an SW. Did you get her name?

Take it from a guy who has had little things go missing, keep an eye on any SW you take home. They may be friendly, but that doesn't mean they won't snatch something of value while your back is turned. I'm a trusting person by nature, so I have to remind myself of this, too. Sometimes when I bring a girl home, when she goes to the bathroom, I quickly run around hiding shit from view.

This same rule applies to your car. Don't leave wallets, cigarettes, lighters, phones, flashlights, or other shit in sight that's easy to grab.

One girl asked to use my hand sanitizer, and then she palmed it when she got out. It probably only cost a buck, but I like to have it on hand after I just fingered a girls pussy or asshole, and I kept forgetting to buy more. It was the inconvenience she caused me more than anything. I especially like to have it on hand to slather all over my dick if a condom breaks.

By the way, everyone, I don't recommend buying Lifestyle condoms. They seem to be about the shittiest ones for slipping off and breaking. Besides, they're too damn tight and difficult to ever get on all the way.

Don3390
06-10-13, 17:05
Well done for a first report of an SW. Did you get her name?

Take it from a guy who has had little things go missing, keep an eye on any SW you take home. They may be friendly, but that doesn't mean they won't snatch something of value while your back is turned. I'm a trusting person by nature, so I have to remind myself of this, too. Sometimes when I bring a girl home, when she goes to the bathroom, I quickly run around hiding shit from view.

This same rule applies to your car. Don't leave wallets, cigarettes, lighters, phones, flashlights, or other shit in sight that's easy to grab.

One girl asked to use my hand sanitizer, and then she palmed it when she got out. It probably only cost a buck, but I like to have it on hand after I just fingered a girls pussy or asshole, and I kept forgetting to buy more. It was the inconvenience she caused me more than anything. I especially like to have it on hand to slather all over my dick if a condom breaks.

By the way, everyone, I don't recommend buying Lifestyle condoms. They seem to be about the shittiest ones for slipping off and breaking. Besides, they're too damn tight and difficult to ever get on all the way.I did get a name, her name is Sara, thank you all the tips.

Lurker 2009
06-10-13, 22:10
I did get a name, her name is Sara, thank you all the tips.It has been said that a picture is worth a thousands words.

Don3390
06-11-13, 17:40
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousands words.Comparing the before and after, I hope she knows how much better hair looks.

SoManyStylz
06-12-13, 17:15
[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LimaBean
06-14-13, 15:32
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22595020/12-busted-in-countywide-prostitution-sting

Tom Brownl
06-15-13, 01:02
Hate to see arrests but always glad my buddy who enjoys the company of those that are out there. Isn't among the faces in the news report.

A very good reminder that one most always operate with must awareness and caution.

If ever I was to secure the efforts of a lady. Know there is never a for sure. And would certainly keep a proceed with caution attitude.

Hope the "John" was not any forum regulars and if it was. Would love to hear how it went down. Never surprised to see arrests of some of the obvious workers. But never happy to see an investor in their efforts get pinched.

Be safe!

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22595020/12-busted-in-countywide-prostitution-sting

TyroneW
06-15-13, 18:26
Most of you are also sick and tired of hard returns, as I. There are also too many mongers out there using excessive punctuation. Totally unfucking acceptible. Bottom line, don't offend your brothers who read this board by a hard return or an extra comma. Meanwhile my cousin went to East Asia in Estero last week and was blown away by the massage.

LimaBean
06-15-13, 19:20
Most of you are also sick and tired of hard returns, as I. There are also too many mongers out there using excessive punctuation. Totally unfucking acceptible. Bottom line, don't offend your brothers who read this board by a hard return or an extra comma. Meanwhile my cousin went to East Asia in Estero last week and was blown away by the massage.Tyrone, I can understand if hard returns frustrate you, and I must be missing where guys are using too much punctuation. I know I don't.

People have different writing styles, and some people know grammar and such better than others. I think as long as someone's posts aren't usually just stupid shit, and as long as he isn't being a dick to others on here, I prefer to cut him some slack and be grateful that he's trying to contribute.

Sometimes it's pretty easy to detect someone who is just posting something meaningless in order to up his post count and become a senior member. You aren't one of those guys. I've appreciated your posts because they typically have great substance, and I hope you continue to let us know what your lawn guy is doing.

For me, although some of us may rib each other at times, the bottom line is I'd prefer it if we could respect each other and all just get along. Of course, I'm not the moderator, and I didn't overthrow the club and become a dictator, so this is merely my own opinion.

You're free to tell me to go f myself. It won't be the first time someone has done that.

TyroneW
06-15-13, 20:56
"You're free to tell me to go f myself." Last thing on my mind, Mr. Bean. This board is about dispersing information. Thanks, always enjoy your comments. On the other-hand, it's OK to write about fucking a Chinese girl, eating her pussy then taking a shit in an alley proximal to the AMP near Costco, as long as your sentence structure is correct. I say FUCK the moderator! And his girly worries about paragraph construction.

Deer Hunter
06-16-13, 13:17
So, late yesterday I see the ad for a massage from 8month pregnant girl on CL / BP. I said what the heck, I actually threw my back out and thats all I needed, plus she said need food money, so I figured hey why not help.

I get there, not much to look at, but I did not care, really only wanted a back rub. She seems nice but two minuts after being there her supposed boyfriend shows up (a young kid) wants to collect. What the hell, anyways after listing to the young kid for a while, I just left. Not worth the time or hassle. That was NOT as bad as her calling and texting almost all day today. Really.

This was north Ft Myers, its newer girl, really BIG girl and I don't think preggo. Last four of number is 3050.

MrFirePoker
06-17-13, 06:20
Has anyone seen this girl within the past week or so? I've been calling but apparently her phone has been stolen and I haven't seen her on the 41 stroll. She's a short, WSW with short black hair. She claimed to be 29 but looks about five years older in the face. One of the best providers I've encountered during the short time I've been in the FM area. I'm guessing she's visiting Uncle but need confirmation. PM me with any info.

Thanks

Tom Brownl
06-17-13, 09:10
A friend took a trip to Fort Myers on Saturday and may have missed out on a gem? While driving down Fowler Southbound (between Edison and Canal) he encountered a gorgeous brunette with a pretty killer body walking South. Gym type shorts (tight) with the waistband rolled down and a t-shirt that she rolled up to expose her smooth and apparently stretch-mark less midsection.

My friend was not sure of her intentions and made multiple passes to determine her availability. It was hot out and he hoped maybe she needed an air conditioned ride.

Probably about 20. 22 years old. She did give the "are you going to pick me up or not" look and he was afraid she was in fact too good to be true. Seeing the multiple recent pick ups and based on the area. He was a chicken. (or made the right choice). She disappeared and I did not see an actual pick up by a fellow monger.

He went back about 30 minutes later and she was not to be seen. Though not in Fort Myers for a scoop. She sure got him off track and his mind consumed.

Any others on here know her or see her?

Be safe!

Eddie1021
06-17-13, 11:14
So, I'm kinda new to town and haven't really met many people. So I decided to get some company at least for the night. Did a few internet searches and combed through BP and CL for a while. After becoming overwhelmed with the process I decided to go out for a stroll down 41. Long story short I had really no luck at all. This was Saturday night around 6pm. Anway, I'm still looking, any advice or help would be appreciated. Until then I'll be combing through the reports.

For69
06-18-13, 20:27
just curious. Any action updates on Charlotte?

I will return intel favors.

RimJob
06-22-13, 11:15
Was horny the other day and was heading back to the Fort. On US 41 Business. Took a right down River Road and saw Sabrina. Kind of skelly, cracked out, dirty blonde hair, got a BBBJ for 20. After the first amount of baby batter hit her throat she gagged and reached for the door to spit. The remaining spurts shot all over my leg! If I held her head to my Jimmy, she probably would have vomited on me! I am out on these skells. Will save up for better.

Pourceauxx1941
06-22-13, 14:40
Rimjob your report sounds remarkably like my report #1231. Remember that name guys SABRINA and stay away.

RimJob
06-23-13, 08:32
Rimjob your report sounds remarkably like my report #1231. Remember that name guys SABRINA and stay away.Damn. Wish I would have read that post before! Imagine the contents of her stomach on your seat or floor mats! Yuck! NEVER AGAIN.

Don3390
06-25-13, 23:40
Went out for a drive around town, ended up in the PBB area, saw Janet wearing some nice black yoga pants like, made eye contact, but by the time the U turn was executed she was gone, three more rounds with no luck, anyway decided to check I few hours later and she was back on the road, but this time she was wearing jeans and looked freshly showered, I made a right turn in one of those little streets right across from save a lot, she came over opens the door and her first thing to say was "I got a room" I said great! While getting direction on how to get to the room I was thinking about some great advise some members have giving me on pre negotiation worked well. BBJ with with very playful roaming around that area, she jumps on top then she gets flipped onto her back followed by some side action to end with Doggy, by the way, it was CFS. A side note, a pregnant young girl walking PBB, we talked but I passed on it. Thanks again for the advise, I did get the number and a picture

Looks 3.

Performance 3.

Personality 4.

$.4

LimaBean
06-26-13, 14:31
Looks = 2. 5 of 5 stars. A bit short, pimply-faced, crackhead skinny, nonexistent boobs, long, maybe brown hair.

Personality = 2. 5 of 5 stars. She seemed nice enough, but they didn't converse much.

Performance = 2 of 5 stars. Below-average BBBJCIM.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Not unless desperate.

He's also seen Lala, Texas, Kelly, and Tracy lately, but he's already reviewed them. Although they're not stellar, Lala has good BBBJ skills but ho-hum CFS. Texas does OK BBBJ and CFS. Kelly gave him a damn near phenomenal BBBJCIM, but she's got to be in her 50's. Tracey's BBBJ skills have improved, but CFS isn't worth it.Before realizing who it was, my friend picked up Erika again. He wasn't enthused, but he didn't see anyone else out, so he didn't throw her back. She looked better this time.

Well, the BBBJ was better, but teeth were involved. He tried CFS with her, and it was OK. She tried to please, but it didn't work out that well.

Given the slight improvements, he might pick her up again, but not if he sees something better walking.

He's also seen NFM Texas a time or two again. She's energetic, friendly, and she tries to please, so she gets points in those areas. Other girls do a much better job, though.

LimaBean
06-26-13, 14:39
My friend finally met the Lauren that Lurker has mentioned. There's another Lauren who is younger, but he hasn't seen her in a couple months.

Looks = 1. 5 of 5 stars. She's maybe in her late 40's or so. She's crackhead skinny with nearly non-existent boobs and a bad bottle-blond job.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She's very friendly and aims to please, but damn, does she talk a lot. She talked so much it was about to drive him nuts. It was a turn-off, for sure.

Performance = 2. 5 of 5 stars. The BBBJ and ball-licking was OK to get him off, but it wasn't anything special.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? He certainly won't be looking for her, but if she's the only one out and about, he'd probably pick her up.

He's also seen FM41 Kelly again, but this time in broad daylight. Ugh. The BBBJCIM wasn't phenomenal as it was last time. He's unsure whether he'd pick her up again.

MrFirePoker
06-27-13, 04:23
So I took a ride down the Palm Beach stroll at around 8 yesterday evening. It wasn't long before I saw.

A familiar face, Aysha, a WSW in her early 20s. She's around 5 ft with decent tatas and nice round ass.

However, she had a new friend walking with her and I just had to give her a test drive. So I made a

Stop off of Palm Beach and wouldn't you know it, another monger has the same idea. Luckily, my.

Familiarity with Aysha made it an easy choice. I asked her about the other SW and she said her name

Was Sandra. Silly me was ready to have Sandra jump in, but Aysha told me to go the notel motel where.

We usually do our thing so I headed over there and waited until they got there.

As usual, Aysha's pimp / bf vacated the room, but Sandra was green so she insisted that Aysha stay in the room.

When I say green, I mean I was her very first john. She didn't even realize I'd given the. 20 to Aysha who.

Was pretty much in madame mode. She asked me 'so what do I do now? ' I was like 'wow. ' Aysha told her to.

Get comfortable and she did. Sandra's about 5 ft 7 or so, a nice body. I would say she's in her mid 20s with.

Brown hair. Did I mention that she's brand new to the game? In over 20 years of mongering I've never had.

A girl tell me I was her first client.

Anyways, I was curious so I asked more questions than I usually do. Sandra's from Kansas City. Since she's with.

Aysha I'm guessing she has a habit, but really based on looks you can't tell. I mean other than the fact she's an.

SW and the razor blade on her dresser I wouldn't guess Aysha is either. She also said I was just her 2nd black guy.

And boy did she make it obvious. We began with a nice, sloppy BBBJ before CFS. No rushing or complaints, but.

Aysha began rushing me after 10 minutes or so. When it was over Sandra smiled and said 'well that was different, '

Then asked 'so what's the going rate for this. ' Aysha said 'I took care of it. ' I just made an even bigger smile, shook.

My head and left. If anyone's looking for a fresh, new WSW I have Aysha's number so PM me for further instructions.

Of course, I will require a hook-up in exchange so make sure you include at least one name and number in your.

PM.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Lurker 2009
07-04-13, 13:58
I met the previously reviewed Shawnae for the first time. Met her in NFM, in the Park.

Her age is 32/33. I thought she was looking pretty good. Even though she had lost 20 lbs in the last two weeks on The Crack Diet, she still had a lot of meat on her bones from her extended vacation with uncle Leo. Now, I like me some boney crackhead from time to time, but it is also nice to get down with a girl who has some cushion, especially in the breast area. Add to that she was absolutely smooth all over, including the kitty, I enjoyed running my hands over her.

Attitude was slightly above average. She yapped on and on about her problems, but since I wasn't really listening, didn't effect my mood. After we drove for a long time, she stripped completely down and asked me what I wanted. She tried to tell me she usually gets. 4 for BJ. I told her no way. She said she wouldn't do it for less than. 3 I was ok with that because I usually tip on a. 2 BJ if it is good, and I correctly assumed this completely naked woman was going to deliver, and she did. Above average BBBJCIM w / spit. A lot of licking the bat and balls. Hands free to roam wherever.

I had my fingers around her cooch, and I will report absolutely no smell. For me, that is the single greatest turn-off when a girl lowers her pants and stinks the car up. I couldn't smell anything on my fingers. She must have been freshly showered.

Only complaint: as time went on, could feel increasing pressure of her teeth.

It was almost for free, because she got out of my car, then stopped and said did her lip balm fell out of her pocket, so I turned the light on and there was her cash sitting on the seat. She had almost left it in the car.

I would probably repeat, but you may want to read previous reports, as I think her demeanor could change. I could tell she had that crack user edge on her.

Lurker 2009
07-05-13, 12:11
I met the previously reviewed Shawnae for the first time. Met her in NFM, in the Park.

Her age is 32/33. I thought she was looking pretty good. Even though she had lost 20 lbs in the last two weeks on The Crack Diet, she still had a lot of meat on her bones from her extended vacation with uncle Leo. Now, I like me some boney crackhead from time to time, but it is also nice to get down with a girl who has some cushion, especially in the breast area. Add to that she was absolutely smooth all over, including the kitty, I enjoyed running my hands over her.

Attitude was slightly above average. She yapped on and on about her problems, but since I wasn't really listening, didn't effect my mood. After we drove for a long time, she stripped completely down and asked me what I wanted. She tried to tell me she usually gets. 4 for BJ. I told her no way. She said she wouldn't do it for less than. 3 I was ok with that because I usually tip on a. 2 BJ if it is good, and I correctly assumed this completely naked woman was going to deliver, and she did. Above average BBBJCIM w / spit. A lot of licking the bat and balls. Hands free to roam wherever.

I had my fingers around her cooch, and I will report absolutely no smell. For me, that is the single greatest turn-off when a girl lowers her pants and stinks the car up. I couldn't smell anything on my fingers. She must have been freshly showered.

It was almost for free, because she got out of my car, then stopped and said did her lip balm fell out of her pocket, so I turned the light on and there was her cash sitting on the seat. She had almost left it in the car.

I would probably repeat, but you may want to read previous reports, as I think her demeanor could change. I could tell she had that crack user edge on her.I don't know how it will display on here, but here is a screen shot of Shawnae's BP ad from a year ago.

Lurker 2009
07-05-13, 12:17

I would probably repeat, but you may want to read previous reports, as I think her demeanor could change. I could tell she had that crack user edge on her.Here is the screen shot of the old ad that Shawnae used to post. Can't see her too well, but gives you an idea.

LimaBean
07-05-13, 13:30

I would probably repeat, but you may want to read previous reports, as I think her demeanor could change. I could tell she had that crack user edge on her.She's used that line for a long time. She says she charges $.4 for a BBBJ. When pushed, she'll quickly drop to $.3. She'll really do it for $.2.

The attitude with her comes and goes, sometimes in a matter of seconds. She's a real crack fiend. She was in jail so long that I'd hoped for her sake she wouldn't go back to crack when she got out. Her performance also comes and goes depending on how bitchy or drug sick she is at the time.

Watch your belongings with her. She will steal from you in a heartbeat. She sometimes gloats about how she stole this or that from drug dealers, customers, or other SW's.

MrFirePoker
07-09-13, 10:57
So while on my way to work at around 9 something this morning I took my usual Palm Beach detour and I must say it was worth it. I finally got to hook up with a Hispanic spinner who's caught my eye a couple of times but it's always been at the wrong time up until this morning. He name is Vanessa, gentlemen, and if you can get past her strung out appearance she' well worth your hard earned dollar.

BBBJ? CFS? She does it all the tidy sum of .20. After BBBJ she told me liked to begin on her back and I could tell she was into it from the way she on to me. Took a chance and stole a kiss. She freely gave me some tongue action. Only drawback was after she got off she kept asking me if I was done but I wasn't. She obliged when I asked her to turn around allowing me to greedily her assets as she moaned in pleasure. But once again she asked if I was done. I have a fetish which allows me to get off and when I did she began kissing me again. I know that's against the mongering rules, but she's a real spinner of Columbian descent.

Said she's only been hooked for a year which is a shame because it's taken its toll on her but she's still a hotty in my mongerized eyes. Perfect size in terms of height (5 ft or so) and skinny which doesn't bother me in the least. I could tell she was really into me and she told me she usually doesn't kiss clients, but maybe she was just BS-ing. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a phone but she says I'm free to knock on her notel motel door and I will be sure to be coming again because her rates are reasonable, her thing is tight and she enjoys her job.

Lurker 2009
07-10-13, 23:25
Got out of work at 3pm today and hit the strolls. In FM there was a girl sitting on the wall near corner of 41 and Carroll, crying, she made eye contact, I've seen her mugshot before so I know she is a walker. Didn't pick her up, did I mention she was crying?

Hit NFM and saw Jen strolling, swung onto E Mariana and she walked up to the car door, but looked so out of it that I pulled away.

There was a woman walking down Evergreen, couldn't get her attention. Then two women near the Hess. I picked up the less uglier one. I think her name was Lisa. Blonde. Old, maybe late 40's early 50s. Not sure why I wasted my money. On the plus side she had a room and wanted to use it. A safe experience is a good experience. On the minus side, she was old. BBBJ no CIM. Skills only so-so. Followed direction. She went until I was ready to blow and then positioned her titties so that I came on them.

Damage. 25.

She amused me when she said she never gets lower than .4. I probably wouldn't repeat, my preference is younger.

Lurker 2009
07-19-13, 15:59
Met a girl the other morning who first said her name was Stephanie, but later said her name was Tracy, so I think it might be the Tracy reviewed by Lima.

Can't really report on too much. The day before I spent nearly 4 hours cruising around all the loops, but only saw hags or missed my opportunities. So it was nice when I saw Tracy walking on 41 only minutes after I started, literally the first pass by. The whole mongering experience that day lasted less then 12 minutes from the time I started, picked her up, parked nearby, and quickly came.

Couldn't get a handle on her attitude, too little time spent together. She didn't seem upbeat, but no negatives.

Looks were average.

Skills were good. I offered 20 for BBBJCIM and she accepted.

LimaBean
07-20-13, 12:44
Met a girl the other morning who first said her name was Stephanie, but later said her name was Tracy, so I think it might be the Tracy reviewed by Lima.

Can't really report on too much. The day before I spent nearly 4 hours cruising around all the loops, but only saw hags or missed my opportunities. So it was nice when I saw Tracy walking on 41 only minutes after I started, literally the first pass by. The whole mongering experience that day lasted less then 12 minutes from the time I started, picked her up, parked nearby, and quickly came.

Couldn't get a handle on her attitude, too little time spent together. She didn't seem upbeat, but no negatives.

Looks were average.

Skills were good. I offered 20 for BBBJCIM and she accepted.Average looks. Mundane personality. Decent BBBJCIM. Out early. Yep, sounds like it could be Tracey. I'm curious why she was using a fake name. Maybe she thought you were popo.

Lurker 2009
07-26-13, 11:33
My friend doesn't remember her real name, but she goes by Texas:

Looks = 2 of 5 stars. She's on crack, and she's pretty skinny. Maybe slightly taller than avaerage. Somewhat short, blonde hair. Pierced nipples.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was friendly enough and smiles a lot.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. BBBJ was OK, CFS was OK.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Probably.Ran into Texas the other night. Skinny would describe her: No breasts and No curves. A little paranoid at first, but was friendly the rest of the time. I thought the BBBJ was top notched, of course YMMV. Jackson plus tip. I would repeat. NFM old 41 area.

MrFirePoker
07-26-13, 14:48
I've noticed there has been a serious lack of action on 41. I don't live in FM so before and after work I try maximize my mongering opportunities. I used to get to enjoy someone on 41 between 8 & 9 or so but lately I don't see any SWs at all. Even when I've ventured up here on weekends things have been dead. Have there been a lot of busts / stings or have the SWs migrated? Where are the happy hunting grounds? I have one or two numbers but I'm bored with them so I am willing to exchange via PM.

LimaBean
07-26-13, 15:04
Ran into Texas the other night. Skinny would describe her: No breasts and No curves. A little paranoid at first, but was friendly the rest of the time. I thought the BBBJ was top notched, of course YMMV. Jackson plus tip. I would repeat. NFM old 41 area.She puts energy into the BBBJ, but my experience is that she lacks technique, so it can be a bit boring for me. YMMV. Like Lurker, though, I'd repeat on occasion.

LimaBean
07-26-13, 22:18
I've noticed there has been a serious lack of action on 41. I don't live in FM so before and after work I try maximize my mongering opportunities. I used to get to enjoy someone on 41 between 8 & 9 or so but lately I don't see any SWs at all. Even when I've ventured up here on weekends things have been dead. Have there been a lot of busts / stings or have the SWs migrated? Where are the happy hunting grounds? I have one or two numbers but I'm bored with them so I am willing to exchange via PM.It's seemed barren to me lately, but I went through there earlier, and I saw four without even driving the whole area. I got my cock sucked and decided to see what was happening in NFM. I only saw one, and she's one I want to avoid.

MrFirePoker
07-28-13, 01:21
So I was actually able to make it out for a Saturday night hunt and I made a fresh kill. The name is Chelsea. I scoped her on Palm Beach which is the area I like to comb. I'm not one for rattling off vital statistics but let's say that although she could use a little more chest she has stripper proportions. Real nice legs. Perfect in fact if you like short (5' 2") black girls. 20 YO. Caramel complexion. She was pleasant but paranoid. When we got to her room, she kept asking me if I had a gun because some black guy had put a gun to her beautiful head. At which point I dropped my pants and showed her weaponry. I gave her. 20 and she commenced cleaning my rifle which was already at attention. With a body like hers, I had to get full service. Covered of course. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I didn't do much for her. I shot off just that quick. Her thing is super tight.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have a number but she's at a room where a few other decent SWs in her age bracket also work. Right now, she's my fave though. Not sure how long she will be in circulation since she gave me the usual story of how she doesn't normally do this. Said she's having BF problems and he left her without a pot to piss in. Trust me, even if you don't like ebonies, you will love this one. She's BP material IMHO. Streets haven't caught up to her yet. I strongly recommend that you do if you happen to see her.

MrFirePoker
08-01-13, 10:24
Originally I'd hoped to catch Vanessa who I haven't seen in a while due to poor scheduling or her heavy sleeping. Actually, I did have a chance to see her the night I met Chelsea but I decided to out with old and in with the new. One of the tenants at the no-tell motel where Vanessa was residing told me she wasn't there any more when he saw me about to knock on her door. So I asked him about Chelsea and he told me she was at another motel close by but couldn't give me a room number. So I went to the motel and luckily she was outside talking with someone. I caught her attention and I disappointed when she didn't seem to remember me. Still, I caught her at a good time since she was desperate. It was the same price (.20) but she said I could do anything I wanted. For a second I contemplated a trip to Greece but I changed my mind. I gave her sum and she used half of what I gave to "get her mind right" since it was early (around 8AM). She said she wanted more but since I am a "working man" she didn't pressure me. So the games began with a nice, sensual BBBJ. It wasn't necessary because she is an instant hard-on- Dominican and white with the most luscious lips you could hope for and she even allowed me to kiss them as I gave her the funds.

So after the opening ceremonies the real games began with missionary. She was nervous claiming she would get thrown out if the manager saw she had visitors. However, as I pushed her towards a creamy climax she moaned in pleasure and didn't mention anything about the manager or anything else for that matter. She was fighting not to get too into it, struggling to look away as I pounded her into ecstasy. I then ordered her to turn around and she obliged allowing me to continue to plunge my member deep into her innards. I'm sure if she had a lighter complexion her hands with would have turned ice white as she grabbed the sheets in a desperate attempt not lose control.

Needless to say, after my flop in episode I, I felt somewhat redeemed. After it was obvious I had satisfied her she once again mentioned the manager at which time I asked her to engage in a certain fetish which involves using her mouth on a non-sexual body part. However, that didn't work so I said forget it. She said that if I came back after 8PM she would let me get again for free but unfortunately my work schedule does not allow for that. She says she goes to rehab on the third so as I indicated in my original "Chelsea" post she probably won't be giving many more screenings. She claims she'll be heading to rehab on the 3rd. If you want intel on her whereabouts I can provide it. Chelsea is well worth the price of admission. Not quite the full GFE like Vanessa, but she has a nice personality. She gave me details about a personal tragedy which pushed her down her current path. She is simply not comfortable in her current role so like I said before she probably won't have too long of a run on the big stage. Rock stars like Chelsea rarely do.

MrFirePoker
08-02-13, 07:14
As stated in my last post the Colombian spinner I knew as Vanessa no longer occupies the room I used to visit her in. If anyone has intel on her new whereabouts please let me know via PM.

Thanks

MrFirePoker
08-02-13, 10:17
As per request here are a couple of pics of Chelsea for those who might be considering checking her out.

MrFirePoker
08-04-13, 11:12
I was doing a perusal of arrests on the Lee County website and I came across this. For whatever reason, the powers that be go out of their way to embarrass mongers so we have to be extra careful even though the majority of the world do not view our activities as criminal in nature. Only in the so called 'land of the free' do you have to be worried about this kind of BS.

And your reason for reposting the link in order to help them embarrass these guys was???

A2

FlaBuckeye
08-04-13, 14:05
Found Rebecca on Fowler and Solomon, .60 for BBBJ and CFS. Very cute WSW, will repeat. I have digits.

MrFirePoker
08-08-13, 15:29
Took some time out from the job to do my usual sweep. Headed North on 41 off Winkler. Spotted a prospect, a cute blonde from Detroit. Unfortunately, not only was she not a SW but she was pretty much crazy so I abruptly left her at a gas station on 41. Then I headed to Palm Beach. Things were dead. I did see Aysha but it seems like all of Fort Myers is bored with her because she sure does a lot of walking for a girl who has a phone. A little further along I saw the unmistakable frame of Vanessa at a notel motel so I immediately pulled into the parking lot so I could get her attention. For those of you don't know, Vanessa is a petite HSW, around 24YO. Columbian descent, mocha comlexion. Her body has suffered due to weight loss, but she's vey cute in the face, not just by SW standards. Unfortunately, I have a cheap phone that doesn't let me upload pics to my laptop and I've been unable to find her on the net.

When she realized it was me I could tell she was happy. We went to her room which she was sharing with a decent looking black girl. The black girl left. After Vanessa took time to freshen up she gave me covered BJ which was somewhat disappointing. However, the FS session was every bit as passionate as ever. Even though she complained that it hurt she didn't rush me and really got into it which allowed me to get off. She wraps her arms and legs around me and she's just as keen to get off as I am which is quite refreshing. I don't think I was successful this trip because she usually starts complaining once she does.

Vanessa is a girl who understands the psychology of her clients. Instead of making it seem like a task worse than death she really enjoys what she does, at least with me anyways. She doesn't have phone, but I do have her motel and room number. She is the most consistently enjoyable SW I have experienced ipitn Fort Myers. For a mere. 20 she is definitely worth it. Says she was in the hospital due to exhaustion. Oh, and for those of you who may be curious, she says Chelsea is visiting LEO.

Lurker 2009
08-09-13, 07:32
Got a quick BBBJ CIM w / spit from Krystal the other morning. She strolls NFM Business 41 near Pondella. She is one of my all time favorites. She goes deep on every bob so you can feel your cock hitting the back of her throat. Nice girl as SWers go. I would repeat. She is one girl that I would never pass her by, if I see her, I pick her up.

Sorry no digits. She had a phone with her, but it was dead, and she didn't know her phone number.

Scoundrel
08-10-13, 16:00
[QUOTE=Lurker 2009; 1840624]Got a quick BBBJ CIM w / spit from Krystal the other morning. She strolls NFM Business 41 near Pondella. She is one of my all time favorites. She goes deep on every bob so you can feel your cock hitting the back of her throat"

You have that one right Lurker! She puts me over the edge with that little trick! I always complement on her technique when she does that. Gives me a tingle just thinking about it!

LimaBean
08-12-13, 20:30
Looks = 1 of 5 stars. Maybe in her 30's, brown hair, glasses, short, tubby, big but flabby boobs. I know, I know, but no one else was out, and the cock yearned to be sucked.

Personality = 1. 5 of 5 stars. She seemed friendly enough, but not much convo happened, so there wasn't much to go on.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. She did a decent BBBJCIM with a bit of ball sucking. She was patient.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Not unless desperate. The looks made me pass by her a couple times looking for someone else before Mr. Willy had his way.

LimaBean
08-12-13, 20:48
Looks = 2 of 5 stars. Her face is unattractive. Her body is tiny and tight-tiny boobs, tiny waist, tiny ass, tiny cooch.

Personality = 1 of 5 stars. She barely talked at all, barely made eye contact. With what little she said, though, she was polite.

Performance = 1. 5 of 5 stars. BBBJ and FS were mediocre. Now, I know this rating may seem harsh since I've read that Lurker and Scoundrel really like Krystal. It very well may just be a YMMV situation, but everything was very mechanical with her like she just couldn't wait to be done. Her cooch needed a bath, too.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Probably not.

LimaBean
08-12-13, 21:02
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. She's skinny with short, straight, greasy, brown (or maybe black) hair; lily-white, supple skin; eyebrows are a bit bushy; tiny boobs with decent nips; 19 yo. She's kind of cute. If she took better care of herself, she'd look better.

Personality = 3. 5 of 5 stars. She's very nice and has a sense of humor; chatty.

Performance = 2. 5 of 5 stars. BBBJ was soft and nice; CFS was uninspired. Her cooch is a full Bush, and it needs a good soaking in the tub. When she got in the car, he could smell it already while she was fully clothed. It was a big turn-off. A bit of a musky smell can sometimes be a turn-on occasionally, but he's never, ever smelled a cooch this strong.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Unlikely.

As a side note, he got a BBBJCIM from Star, too. It was decent. It's been better at other times, but hell, everyone has off days.

Bruce Johnson
08-12-13, 23:02
Looks = 2 of 5 stars. Her face is unattractive. Her body is tiny and tight-tiny boobs, tiny waist, tiny ass, tiny cooch.

Personality = 1 of 5 stars. She barely talked at all, barely made eye contact. With what little she said, though, she was polite.

Performance = 1. 5 of 5 stars. BBBJ and FS were mediocre. Now, I know this rating may seem harsh since I've read that Lurker and Scoundrel really like Krystal. It very well may just be a YMMV situation, but everything was very mechanical with her like she just couldn't wait to be done. Her cooch needed a bath, too.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Probably not.My friend saw Krystal recently as well and his review was spot on with Lima's. The performance was terrible. Maybe there are two Krystals in NFM?

MrFirePoker
08-13-13, 07:30
I was out and about on personal business yesterday but I always keep an eye open for potential prospects and I believe I may have spotted a couple. A while back someone told me about drug activity in the Conway area and I saw a girl who looked like she had that 'look. ' She certainly had the hurried walk of a girl who was hunting for something. I would have made a closer inspection but the only problem is that she had some dude with her and I have never picked up a girl who was accompanied by another man. She was a 20 something bleached-blonde around 5'9" or so with tattoos on her arm. I cutting through the car wash by Conway and Tamiami. She definitely looked as if she was looking for something and I amsure she would have appreciated any additional funding I might have had to offer. The guy could have been her bf or just one of those hangers on who wait for a girl to make a score so they can get whatever cut she's willing to give them. I wouldn't say she was actively looking for mongers, but had she been alone and approached with an offer she couldn't refuse I'm confident she was there for the taking.

Candidate number 2 was an older blonde lady and she was sitting in the gas station parking lot by Easy Street and Tamiami. Upon first appearances she had that transient look, but she aroused my curiosity. Even though I wouldn't say I had went out of my way to catch her attention but the woman who was probably in her late forties-early fifties almost burnt ahole through my tinted windows. I didn't feel inclined to make an inquiry, but I feel quite sure that she would have been ready and able to perform any service I required if offered adequate compensation.

Outside of those instances I know there is potential in Port Charlotte because I had a fat pill head who I used to see on a regular basis. The trick is that in places like PC you have toknow the girls personally or have someone who is willing to connect you to them. There's no stroll where you can find SWs strutting their stuff. It almost requires you to immerse yourself in their world unless you're just lucky enough to run into one. They're out there, Charlotte County mongers. You just have to keep your eyes open.

LimaBean
08-13-13, 09:47
My friend saw Krystal recently as well and his review was spot on with Lima's. The performance was terrible. Maybe there are two Krystals in NFM?I confirmed that it's the same Krystal. She seemed pretty uncomfortable. Maybe she does better with people she knows better.

LimaBean
08-13-13, 09:51
Found Rebecca on Fowler and Solomon, .60 for BBBJ and CFS. Very cute WSW, will repeat. I have digits.If it's the same girl, Becca will do full service for $.4. She indeed tries to hustle you for more, though.

Eflow68
08-13-13, 10:20
I am guess the Krystal is Misty's little sister and I would be more in line with Lima's review. Also why can I not ever run into these fantastic PBB girls that some others have run into. Do they really exist? I saw Janet is back out walking in FM. Trish still trolling on PBB, Jen has been out and about in NFM without her glasses blind as a bat and won't recognize you unless you get tight up on her. Also have seen Lima's repeat ripoff girl sans boyfriend out, thanks to Lima's report I will never give her the chance. Lima I owe you some drinks, as soon as you are done with my mom.

LimaBean
08-13-13, 10:51
I am guess the Krystal is Misty's little sister and I would be more in line with Lima's review. Also why can I not ever run into these fantastic PBB girls that some others have run into. Do they really exist? I saw Janet is back out walking in FM. Trish still trolling on PBB, Jen has been out and about in NFM without her glasses blind as a bat and won't recognize you unless you get tight up on her. Also have seen Lima's repeat ripoff girl sans boyfriend out, thanks to Lima's report I will never give her the chance. Lima I owe you some drinks, as soon as you are done with my mom.Yes, it's Misty's sister. I enjoy Misty better, but I haven't seen her around in months. Krystal acts so turned off that you'd think she was being raped.

PBB has been mostly unproductive for me lately, although Trish sucked and fucked a couple weeks ago.

I avoid NFM Jen lately. Her performance hasn't been up to par lately.

I'd love to see FM41 Janet again, but I didn't know she was back out. She and Shawnae were the two who could have horrible attitudes when fiending for crack, but when Janet was OK in her mind, she was good.

I'll never be done with your mom, Skippy.

Eflow68
08-16-13, 13:17
My cousin just ran into NFM Mindy as stated by others mot much to look at but one of the best BBBJ going.

MrFirePoker
08-16-13, 21:57
Began with a Palm Beach sweep. I caught sight of Vanessa so I busted a quick U-turn. When I caught up with her she was happy to see me, but she was twirling super hard. I actually think she needs a break right now because she's looking bad, super skinny. She was disappointed when I told her I'd only stopped to say hi. That wasn't my original intention but she looked so bad I couldn't do it. So I headed to 41. Wasn't much action to be found there either. Then I saw Amanda / Mandy. She's a hotty. 29YO, around 5' 8", brunette awesome body, cute face but ghetto as all hell. She ripped me off one time so I passed literally and figuratively.

Not sure if it was because it was ready to storm, but things started to liven up, I saw a few prospects, finally settled on an older SW named Debbie. She was about 5 ft 2 or so. Said she was 49. Curly black hair, dark complexioned. I asked if she was Hispanic but she said something about German and Polish. Quite the combo. Very talkative. Everything was available for .20 including Greek. After the BBBJ I was ready for CFS but the dead-animal smell was a turn-off so I ordered her to finish me off with a nice CIM. The smell was so bad I have digits for any interested parties. She doesn't look too bad considering her age. She said it was an Obama phone so I'm not sure how long it will be on. I would have loved to repeat for FS but I would have to make sure she was fresh first.

MFP

MrFirePoker
08-18-13, 06:27
For those who may be interested in either of these providers I can give info on how to find their pics. Lee County Sheriff makes it a lot easier to I'd girls than other areas I've mongered in due to the fact that you can provide data for individual fields. If they've had any issues in this county a legit First name and approximate age are all it takes. I've even been able to I'd SWs using partial names. Please make any requests by PM only.

MFP

Jak Hammer
08-18-13, 19:46
Welcome to the internet and the digital age Mr. F. P! L. O. L . An easier way is just what I have done in the past and requested all along and my cell phone camera from an LG rumor few yrs ago was fucking terrible. Yet I still managed to snap pix on a crummy 1. 3 megapixel cam that by the way is about as low res as it gets!

MrFirePoker
08-19-13, 03:27
Welcome to the internet and the digital age Mr. F. P! L. O. L . An easier way is just what I have done in the past and requested all along and my cell phone camera from an LG rumor few yrs ago was fucking terrible. Yet I still managed to snap pix on a crummy 1. 3 megapixel cam that by the way is about as low res as it gets!The problem isn't he shot resolution. They actually come out fine. It's uploading them to my computer. When I hook up the USB my laptop doesn't detect my phone. Trust me, I've tried. I actually had a sweet camera a few years ago when I stayed in Miami. A couple of hoes stole that one. As far as my lack of technical savvy using the search engine you're right. I don't know, I just had a sudden epiphany. But now that I think about it I think I had seen Vanessa's pic before, but she just looked so much better then I didn't recognize her. Anyways we live and we learn Mr. J. H.

MFP

Jak Hammer
08-20-13, 19:37
E-mail the pics to yourself then open your email account on your PC then you can make a folder on the desktop.right click. New folder. Name it. (HO PIXXX). In your email account-

Copy and paste the images of the victim (ho) to new folder on desktop (ho pixx) and whatever perverted pornographic action had taken place for you to then select and attach and upload on your next report for all mongers to praise you for. It's an easy fun way to build your reference archive and monger adventures.

WatchEmBob
08-21-13, 08:50
Took a stroll on 41 Sunday and found one wearing glasses. It took a lot to do it because, well, if you know who I'm talking about, you know what I'm talking about. She warned me about a black guy posing as a girl (uh, thanks). Monday came across a taller (5'7" perhaps?) , thin, dark haired SW in NFM. She kept rambling on about needing to meet XXX. It became so annoying, I just dropped her off. Jesus.

I haven't seen any SWs on PBB in three passes. I lived in Tampa before moving here recently and appreciate your guys' input.

LimaBean
08-23-13, 14:20
Apparently Leo the lion was hungry just after lunch yesterday. He escaped his cage, roamed NFM, and took down four female prey.

Jak Hammer
08-23-13, 19:10
Was in N. F. M today before 4pm and went to the Circle K for stop. Saw a scuzzy bum and slutty looking down&out type blond girl I know I have seen on the Lee county sheriff site before. Don't recall her name and won't post it here for obvious reasons but certain she has a pay for play bust in the archive history. She was blond zero tits, thick boned on the calves, tattoos on outside of thighs and calves, neck, etc. The neck area is usually a giveaway on the mug photos. It looked like tiger lines of some sort. She had a nice tight ass it was her best feature. Her bum be. F was looking over when I glanced at her (wasn't staring) but if he was to get defensive and say something stupid I would have had no problems stepping outside and pulverizing him then take his **** away. Who knows. He may have been scoping me to see if he could arrange something like a true flunky with a F- in Pimpology. They were crossing old 41 he was pushing the mower. Aside from that. No other activity there to report on. I did notice high- and I mean very high police presence near the downtown hoods. Just west of Fowler and before 41 is what I mean and I'm sure you all do know what the hell I mean! Canal, Carrel, Broadway, and all in between and close to all that! If anyone cares to provide more info. On the blond that would be cool just be (admin.) centric.she has weather-beaten face with sun spots and a long chin pointy and thin nose.bottom lip is juicy but not top lip.

I am certified in Adobe Photoshop CS6 so I enhanced it best I could from crummy camera on phone then I did an original comparison of the two before and after. Sorry it wasn't as close as I wanted . I blame the camera

Stay safe. J. H.

WatchEmBob
08-24-13, 21:29
Apparently Leo the lion was hungry just after lunch yesterday. He escaped his cage, roamed NFM, and took down four female prey.Damn, too bad, because that's where I had my best hunting. 41 in FM has too much LEO activity. I saw an attractive (SW rating) pacing a few steps this way, then back on 41. Had a scrawny white guy close by standing and staring at her and two bros across the street sitting on a bus bench. I passed. Guess I watched too many Cops episodes with their stings, but rather be safe than sorry.

Gotj17
08-25-13, 12:07
Not my buddies best day. He wasn't looking, but was stopped just off 41 checking a message and here comes Jesse asking for a ride. Cute black chick about 5'8" with short hair and big tits. Hmm. He said that he could ride that. Well his little head got conned. She kept asking him for more money and trying to get him go to her place after parking in a good spot and teasing him. He gave up too much and got nothing good in return.

FacialGuy007
08-26-13, 00:45
I'll be visiting your turf in a couple of weeks from NW Florida and staying for a few days. I would really appreciate it if guys could give me a route or a few street names that worth some strolling. You can PM me if you don't want to post it out loud. Please help out a fellow monger, you can check me out on the Fort Walton Beach forum.

Thanks in advance

Smiling Fox
08-26-13, 01:35
I'm not a regular here. A "snow bird" I guess. At best a visitor. But. Since I seem to be one of the first to notice mr. Facial. LOL.

I have a suggestion. It is one we usually refer too when ever some one comes on line and just wants info. Blam. Geeze even I am insulted.

RTFF. !

Facial, I have been reading this forum here for about a year. They tell you every thing you want to know in 2 or 3 pages.

Then I would ask. I am sure the guys down here would love to help out. But Do a little research first.

And be safe.

Smiling Fox, ; }

FacialGuy007
08-26-13, 03:28
I'm not a regular here. A "snow bird" I guess. At best a visitor. But. Since I seem to be one of the first to notice mr. Facial. LOL.

I have a suggestion. It is one we usually refer too when ever some one comes on line and just wants info. Blam. Geeze even I am insulted.

RTFF. !

Facial, I have been reading this forum here for about a year. They tell you every thing you want to know in 2 or 3 pages.

Then I would ask. I am sure the guys down here would love to help out. But Do a little research first.

And be safe.

Smiling Fox, ; }Let me start with an apology, the last thing was on my mind is to offend anyone so for that I'm truly sorry.

I did some reading up on your forum but I'm having problem decoding some of the local terminology. (PBB and such) That is the only reason I dared to ask if any local monger only if they have some extra time to kill would drop a PM to me with a few street names and / or recommendations. By no means it is an obligation only a friendly gesture if someone have it them.

Best regards, and happy hunting.

LimaBean
08-26-13, 13:01
I'm largely to blame for the road code, so I'll decode:

PBB = Palm Beach Boulevard. Most activity is in Tice area.

FM41 = US41 in Fort Myers generally south of Canal and north of Carrell, including the 'hood east of 41 and occasionally west.

NFM = When I use this term, it's generally about the area in North Fort Myers on Business 41 north of and including the 'hood on Pondella up to Pine Island Road and the surrounding 'hood. I don't know about the other mongers, but if I'm referencing a girl north of Walmart or in Suncoast Estates, I specify rather than just saying NFM.

FacialGuy007
08-26-13, 18:56
I'm largely to blame for the road code, so I'll decode:

PBB = Palm Beach Boulevard. Most activity is in Tice area.

FM41 = US41 in Fort Myers generally south of Canal and north of Carrell, including the 'hood east of 41 and occasionally west.

NFM = When I use this term, it's generally about the area in North Fort Myers on Business 41 north of and including the 'hood on Pondella up to Pine Island Road and the surrounding 'hood. I don't know about the other mongers, but if I'm referencing a girl north of Walmart or in Suncoast Estates, I specify rather than just saying NFM.Thanks Mr. LimaBean that's some info that I can use to do my homework.

LimaBean
08-28-13, 09:42
Looks = 2. 5 of 5 stars. She may have been pretty before she got a bit heavy. Fair skin, short, big boobs, maybe shoulder-length brown hair.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. Friendly, conversational, polite.

Performance = 3. 5 of 5 stars. Nice BBBJ, decent FS.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Yes.

FreddyD
08-29-13, 00:16
Can anyone pm me where I can find aw I am new around here.

Lurker 2009
08-29-13, 03:09
Saw a few girls on 41 in FM. Apparently Ashley is back, no longer pregnant, looking good.

In NFM, saw Jen and Shawnae.

Hung out with Shawnae for a while. Services were good, repeatable.

WatchEmBob
08-30-13, 01:00
Strolled up 41 and NFM. Nothing.

MrFirePoker
08-30-13, 21:51
At around 7PM I was driving toward downtown on Palm Beach Boulevard. I caught sight of Vanessa crossing close to Tice. However, she did not hold my attention long. Vanessa has a new friend mongers and she is as hot as any SW I've spotted during my short time in the area. The new girl is about 5 feet or so with shoulder length curly, dirty-blonde locks.

She is in her early 20s and has what I would call ideal proportions. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop and I won't be in town over the weekend. Hopefully, I will have more salacious details to give on Monday. I am sure she is sharing a room Vanessa who I saw just yesterday. I received an uninspired BBBJ, but always V's FS was first class. I am very much looking forward to sampling the latest entree. If any one wants to check out Vanessa or the new girl I have V's motel and room number. I'm positive they're sharing the room and you may even be able to have a menage for. 40, but this girl is definitely a few echelons above Vanessa in the face and even more so in the body. Maybe a monger will beat me to it. Looking forward to reading the first report.

MFP

Accord2106
08-31-13, 09:48
Long time lurker to the site, finally got some guts to sign up. Great info to all the posters. I actually work in the NFM area and that's where I do my mongering. But I read all the post here and don't seem to ever have any luck finding SW in this area. Only ones I have seen was Misty and her sister. But that was over 1.5 years ago. Fellow mongers, direct me in the right direction cause I can't seem to find them in NFM.

GatorBait1
09-02-13, 05:42
My boat mechanic asked me if I knew where he could look for a mid morning hook up. He said he has traveled NFM main roads and a little on PBB but does not really know where to explore. Any advice for him on where and who to look for?

LimaBean
09-04-13, 11:32
My boat mechanic asked me if I knew where he could look for a mid morning hook up. He said he has traveled NFM main roads and a little on PBB but does not really know where to explore. Any advice for him on where and who to look for?These girls don't work a 9-5 schedule. They might have to wait out rain. So they go out right afterward. Or, they see rain coming, so they hurry to go beforehand. Some try to catch morning, noon, or evening rush hours. Some just go out when they start jonesing. If it's too hot outside, some wait until it cools off a bit. So, you might find one or two who are a bit consistent with your mid-morning run, but mostly there's not a set schedule to follow, unfortunately.

This is directed more at everyone and not just Gator. One thing to remember is that when SW's are out, its like feeding time to vampires. They seduce you with sweet words dripping as honey from their lips, telling you how great your cock is, smiling at you as you ram your cock into them, and telling you they haven't been fucked that good in a long time. It's just an act to suck your wallet dry. On rare occasion a girl really does like a customer, but usually they just make you feel that way so you'll not only pull out your dick but also pull out more cash. They are seductresses by the nature of what they do, and it's a good to remember that. Enjoy their fake moans of pleasure. After all, it's what you're paying for.

Eflow68
09-04-13, 16:04
For a moment I thought you were going to give us an excerpt from your new book. Next week Chapter 5 Eflow's Mom: I Think She Gave Me Crabs. Great writing Lima.

Just to stick with the spirit of the thread, my cousin ran into one of the twins Amy. I don't know why he bothers but when she is fixed up she actually looks pretty good and he said those fake breasts are very nice. Performance average as usual. Location FM41

LimaBean
09-05-13, 00:56
For a moment I thought you were going to give us an excerpt from your new book. Next week Chapter 5 Eflow's Mom: I Think She Gave Me Crabs. Great writing Lima.

Just to stick with the spirit of the thread, my cousin ran into one of the twins Amy. I don't know why he bothers but when she is fixed up she actually looks pretty good and he said those fake breasts are very nice. Performance average as usual. Location FM41I heard you're mom is going blind. Sorry, but she plays with herself so much thinking of me that it was bound to happen.

Jak Hammer
09-05-13, 19:39
Clear out your inbox Lurker! Flush your shit. Your tanks full!

Lurker 2009
09-11-13, 14:54
Met Sandy in NFM near RJ's. Long brown hair worn up. Thin. Attractive. About 5'6. White. Around 30-32. Passed a few times before I could get her attention, almost thought she wasn't strolling. I have seen her before in that neighborhood, and on those occasions she was not strolling because she completely ignored me on those times. The three times I have seen her, each time she has had on very skimpy clothing. Her butt cheeks pouring out of her shorts. If you see her, you will take notice.

4/5 on personality scale: Very laid back. She didn't make any demands or complain about anything. Friendly, accommodating, took direction well.

3/5 looks: Pretty girl, but like most on the streets, not at her best.

4/5 Service: great BJ, MAKES EYE CONTACT, takes direction, puts her tongue piercing to work. Very sexy. FS, not inspired or anything, but good, light moaning.

If I see her, I will repeat.

FreddyD
09-12-13, 00:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

Like I said, so what?

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

LimaBean
09-16-13, 08:56
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. White, brown hair pulled into a bun, skinny but not crackhead skinny, tiny boobs, clean.

Personality = 4 of 5 stars. Friendly, good attitude, conversational, bit suspicious.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent BBBJ, OK CFS.

Donation = $.5. If she wasn't so clean and nice, he wouldn't have paid so much.

Repeat? Probably.

LimaBean
09-16-13, 09:06
I've heard it from two reliable sources that gonorrhea is going around, so people are having to go to the clinic to get treated. This doesn't mean all the girls are getting treated, of course. Those who do BB should consider getting tested. Don't bother PM'ing me for more details, please, because I'm not divulging who told me or anything further.

Scoundrel
09-16-13, 09:49
I've heard it from two reliable sources that gonorrhea is going around, so people are having to go to the clinic to get treated. This doesn't mean all the girls are getting treated, of course. Those who do BB should consider getting tested. Don't bother PM'ing me for more details, please, because I'm not divulging who told me or anything further.Thanks, I think it's worth saying as well that gonorrhea is just as easily transmitted by oral sex so be careful of BBBJ's / DATY as well. Depending on the girl, how long it takes before she is aware of the infection and if she gets treated she can be a typhoid Mary and this problem could run rampant.

PhilHerUp
09-17-13, 20:37
I hope it wasnt from your lawn guy or boat mechanic those guys are a couple pf working girls!

I've heard it from two reliable sources that gonorrhea is going around, so people are having to go to the clinic to get treated. This doesn't mean all the girls are getting treated, of course. Those who do BB should consider getting tested. Don't bother PM'ing me for more details, please, because I'm not divulging who told me or anything further.

Eflow68
09-18-13, 07:13
I've heard it from two reliable sources that gonorrhea is going around, so people are having to go to the clinic to get treated. This doesn't mean all the girls are getting treated, of course. Those who do BB should consider getting tested. Don't bother PM'ing me for more details, please, because I'm not divulging who told me or anything further.Lima mom swears she got it from you, but she lies a lot it could have been Lurker.

But on a serious note saw Janet yesterday clean and sober she is on the job hunt. Of coarse being an ex felon does not make that easy. If anybody knows of someplace that may be hiring I can pass it on to her. I pulling for her to break away and keep it together. Sorry just turned this into a job board.

My cousin saw Lurker's Sandi in NFM kudos on that one. Has some digits for Sandi

LimaBean
09-18-13, 20:26
I hope it wasnt from your lawn guy or boat mechanic those guys are a couple pf working girls!LOL, I'm not the one with the boat mechanic and lawn guy, so if those guys caught it, I have no clue. I just know it wasn't me because the only burning sensation I've had is to fuck Eflow's mom lately. (grin)

I've seen FM41 Carrie and Erica lately. It was weird as shit the other night because several girls were out, but every one of them was walking with their pimp / protector / friend / whatever. I passed up a girl I enjoy because of it. Carrie was the same. Erica wasn't as good as last time, but she took her time more this time.

LimaBean
09-22-13, 12:35
Looks = 1 of 5 stars. Big, big white girl in an ugly, short dress; dark hair; maybe late 20's but unsure; no visible tats that I noticed. I've never, ever been with a girl this big, but no one else was around, and well, I was horny. Shoot me.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. She was polite and tried to start a little conversation. This rating may have been higher, but I wasn't in the mood for conversation, so we didn't talk much.

Performance = 3. 5 of 5 stars. She did a pretty good ball-sucking BBBJCIM.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat = Maybe. Skip the looks and focus on performance, and she did well without any drama. It wasn't Daniellesque, but it was good.

I also recently saw FM41 Kristi again. Great BBBJ with ball-sucking, FS, and finished with CIM.

LimaBean
09-23-13, 13:21
Looks = 1. 5 of 5 stars. She's older with short, maybe dirty blond hair. She has a pooch. She gets an extra half point because her tits and ass were beter than expected.

Personality = 1. 5 of 5 stars. She was mostly pleasant, talking too much about boring shit I didn't care about. She got a little bitchy a couple times, but that's to be expected with many drug addicts.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent BBBJ and CFS doggy.

Donation = $.25.

Repeat = Maybe if she puts a gag in so I don't have to listen to her. Wait, then how is she going to suck my dick?

Dr6970
09-23-13, 22:38
Long story short I'm looking for somebody that is not afraid of greece I'm from Naples I do get to Ft Myers from time to time A spinner type would be perfect of any are known Let me say thank you in advance.

Don3390
09-24-13, 21:44
Long story short I'm looking for somebody that is not afraid of greece I'm from Naples I do get to Ft Myers from time to time A spinner type would be perfect of any are known Let me say thank you in advance.What is Greece?

Fmjacob
09-24-13, 22:24
What is Greece?In the butt, back door, pooper, playing back nine.

Lurker 2009
09-24-13, 23:13
What is Greece?Don,

I have some assigned reading for you. Start with: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations

There is a link to that page on this site's home page.

Also worth reading is the 22 rules of mongering, as well as past posts of the forum in which you are interested. Finally, you should check out the "photo gallery" (link on top of this page) occasionally.

Lurker.

Sworn to fun-loyal to none!

Eflow68
09-25-13, 11:22
My cousin saw Nikki NFM not bad looking 30yo thin but at least had some shape to her. Above average BBBJNQNS little bit of teeth action but not bad. Damage. 30.

NFM Jenn was out looking a bit rough he passed.

LimaBean
09-27-13, 11:02
I drove PBB and FM41 yesterday. Nothing. I went through the phone numbers of the very few SW's I have since I was desperate. I called one. No answer. I called another, and we arrange to meet in a minute. She was still a no-show 10 minutes later, and calling her was going to voicemail. I began driving again. Still nothing I begin making calls again, and she asks me to wait another five minutes. It seems she was getting high. I know five minutes would turn into another 25 minutes, so I tell her to forget it. I find Stacy walking near old BP. I pick her up, and she pushes for no less than $.4 for a BJ. I say sorry, I'll drop you off. She quickly changes her tune and accepts the $.2. I touch her ass. She says that will be $.1 more, so I stop. I tell her to suck my balls, and she says that will be $.1 more. I hate being hustled, but I give her two bucks for it. I'll pick her up again only if no one else is out. The BBBJCIM was OK. I'm getting tired of all these crackheads and pill freaks.

LimaBean
09-27-13, 14:58
My cousin saw Nikki NFM not bad looking 30yo thin but at least had some shape to her. Above average BBBJNQNS little bit of teeth action but not bad. Damage. 30.

NFM Jenn was out looking a bit rough he passed.Girls usually only scrape you with teeth when your dick is too wide for their mouth. I'm curious why teeth were a problem where you're concerned.

I saw Jen the other day walking US41 in NFM. From a quick sideways glance, she didn't look fucked up, but I was busy and didn't have time to stop anyway.

Eflow68
09-27-13, 15:52
If anyone is looking for digits for Trish off PBB PM me. Only she answers the phone no boyfriend drama.

Eflow68
09-27-13, 15:56
Okay you are right Lima if it were me the wide or large would not apply so no excuse for teeth usage, but since it was my cousin he must be more gifted. I told mom to quit showing the nude selfies I take.

LimaBean
09-27-13, 19:01
If anyone is looking for digits for Trish off PBB PM me. Only she answers the phone no boyfriend drama.Danger, Wil Robinson! If she doesn't have a boyfriend, then she's looking for one. She's a clinger. She's a nice girl, but if you call her, I'd recommend *67. Unless you want to be her sugar daddy.

I'm sorry about your penis, Eflow. Better luck next time around.

Lurker 2009
10-05-13, 00:23
Girls were out tonight in NFM around 8pm. Jen, Kasha, Sandi were all near the Hess. Police had a dude pulled over on the street behind the Hess, I'm guessing he was looking for company.

I picked up Jen the other day. Service was reasonable, she knows a lot of women and may be able to hook you up, so if you see her, it might be worth picking her up and giving her ten bucks to find a friend rather than driving around. She was dope sick when I picked her up, so it infringed upon the quality of our time together.

Jak Hammer
10-06-13, 00:58
Took a pic of this at gas station in North Ft. Myers. Didn't know they were gettin so dang sophisticated and such! Glad to know hard working tax dollars are being put to making sure a seat belt is on! Wow! Or. It's a great scare tactic pic! Of course. Until the dreaded drones emerge & evolve. Kinda makes you think.

Lurker 2009
10-06-13, 03:29
Took a pic of this at gas station in North Ft. Myers. Didn't know they were gettin so dang sophisticated and such! Glad to know hard working tax dollars are being put to making sure a seat belt is on! Wow! Or. It's a great scare tactic pic! Of course. Until the dreaded drones emerge & evolve. Kinda makes you think.Yeah, we know what they are watching. They're enviously watching mongers parked behind the bushes.

Eflow68
10-07-13, 14:32
My cousin ran across FM 41 Kristi off PBB. Usual good to excellent service. She has her own room and may be hanging in the area for a bit. She has a phone and may have minutes later today senior and trusted I can relay the number to you. She is really thin but quite the performer so I am told. Of coarse she would have to be if my cousin is anything like me it would all be an act.

LimaBean
10-07-13, 14:39
My cousin ran across FM 41 Kristi off PBB. Usual good to excellent service. She has her own room and may be hanging in the area for a bit. She has a phone and may have minutes later today senior and trusted I can relay the number to you. She is really thin but quite the performer so I am told. Of coarse she would have to be if my cousin is anything like me it would all be an act.Oh, so that's where she went. I got a suck and fuck from her a couple weeks ago. I agree that she almost always does good service. However, she's a thief, so watch your shit.

LimaBean
10-07-13, 14:46
Looks = 3. 5 of 5 stars. She's one if the prettier girls I've seen walking in quite a while. Thin, small tits, smooth skin, clean, maybe blonde hair. It was dark so unsure about hair color. Dressed nice. Seemed to have a decent tiny ass. She ddnt appear to be on drugs, but who knows.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. Although suspicious, she was nice. We had some small talk.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. She obviously doesn't like sucking dick, but she did it briefly. Then I fucked her from behind.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Yes.

I also got a nice BBBJ from NFM Red. She's ugly, but she does a decent BJ.

Eflow68
10-07-13, 16:57
My cousin assumes they are all thieves and trusts none of them. Yet still dumb enough to allow his most prized possession near their teeth go figure.

LimaBean
10-08-13, 22:40
My cousin assumes they are all thieves and trusts none of them. Yet still dumb enough to allow his most prized possession near their teeth go figure.Eflow, they have to be able to find it first before they can bite it.

I saw what appeared to be a pretty, young SW with a decent pair on PBB earlier. I couldn't stop at the time, though. I think she had long, straight hair in a ponytail.

Eflow68
10-09-13, 15:56
Eflow, they have to be able to find it first before they can bite it.

I saw what appeared to be a pretty, young SW with a decent pair on PBB earlier. I couldn't stop at the time, though. I think she had long, straight hair in a ponytail.My cousin would probably be upset if he saw he was being made fun of here. Guess he will have to get a sense of humor.

Saw Janet out on PBB today also saw a girl that I am told is partially deaf. Looked all right at 45mph.

Bruce Johnson
10-13-13, 08:30
Does anybody know how I can get in touch with Vanessa or when to find her out and about? I have been visiting PBB regularly over the past few weeks but I don't think I've seen her. She has some nice reviews so I would like to spend some time with her.

LimaBean
10-14-13, 21:17
Looks = 2.5 of 5 stars. Maybe shoulder-length, straight, brown hair, lots of acne on face and body (seemingly from poor hygiene), missing teeth, decent tanned legs. Bigger tits than most, but a little mushy. She'd get a higher rating if it weren't for the teeth and acne.

Personality = 3.5 of 5 stars. She's pleasant, kind, considerate.

Performance = 4 of 5 stars. Awesome BBBJ and CFS.

Donation = $.4 plus $.1 tip.

Repeat? Definitely.

Also saw FM41 Erica for a great BBBJCIM with DT and Gerry for another great BBBJCIM.

LimaBean
10-14-13, 21:21
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. Short, pooch, piercing in nose.

Personality = 3.5 of 5 stars. Pleasant, conversational.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. OK BBBJ and CFS.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Yes.

LimaBean
10-21-13, 13:40
Looks = 1.5 of 5 stars. Got excited seeing someone new walking. Wasn't so excited when she hopped in. Short, maybe brown hair, crackhead skinny.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. Pleasant but talks too much and is opinionated.

Performance = 3.5 of 5 stars. Pretty good BBBJCIMNQNS.

Donation = $.2. She didn't hassle for more.

Repeat? If no one else is around, maybe. Girls like old Lauren and this one just talk so damn much that it's a turnoff.

I also saw FM41 Erica and FM41 Katie (I think that's her name) again. Katie plumped up in jail. Both gave great BBBJCIM service.

MrFirePoker
10-23-13, 20:33
As some may know, I no longer monger in SWFL, but this morning a received a text from Angel, one of my favorite providers in the area. She stands at around 5 ft, 39 YO. The best way I can describe her is to say looks like an older version of the Pulp Fiction Uma Thurman. You can go back research my posts.

On her. She's fresh out of Uncle LEO. I can say she grew an affinity for me so she always gave me top notch service for minimal rates. I am willing to share her digits with any monger with whom I established rapport while I was in the area. She's fresh from an extended stay with Uncle LEO so I'm sure she will not disappoint. I will most definitely be hitting her up myself whenever I head south on 75.

MFP.

Sprat
10-25-13, 07:12
As some may know, I no longer monger in SWFL, but this morning a received a text from Angel, one of my favorite providers in the area. She stands at around 5 ft, 39 YO. The best way I can describe her is to say looks like an older version of the Pulp Fiction Uma Thurman. You can go back research my posts.

On her. She's fresh out of Uncle LEO. I can say she grew an affinity for me so she always gave me top notch service for minimal rates. I am willing to share her digits with any monger with whom I established rapport while I was in the area. She's fresh from an extended stay with Uncle LEO so I'm sure she will not disappoint. I will most definitely be hitting her up myself whenever I head south on 75.

MFP.Fire poker.

Senior member here your PM box is full.

Please pm Angels digits I will be in town this week till Tuesday.

Thanks,

Sprat

LimaBean
10-25-13, 10:44
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. BSW, full lips, smooth skin, decent legs, mid 20's, skinny, small mushy boobs, curly hair.

Personality = 3.5 of 5 stars. Soft spoken, conversational, polite.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Sensual BBBJCIM where she kept her lips on the head and not down much further. She didn't fully finish before she spit, so that's always disappointing.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Yes.

MrFirePoker
10-25-13, 12:58
To any who've tried to PM me over these past few weeks. Thanks to Sprat for making me aware. Sprat, check your inbox for further details. Angel's been blowing up my text inbox. Said she had a room last night and I'm sure she still has it. You know how girls are when they get their first taste after seeing LEO; extra desperate and she sure sounds it.

Fire poker.

Senior member here your PM box is full.

Please pm Angels digits I will be in town this week till Tuesday.

Thanks,

Sprat

LimaBean
10-25-13, 14:35
Looks = 1.5 of 5 stars. Got excited seeing someone new walking. Wasn't so excited when she hopped in. Short, maybe brown hair, crackhead skinny.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. Pleasant but talks too much and is opinionated.

Performance = 3.5 of 5 stars. Pretty good BBBJCIMNQNS.

Donation = $.2. She didn't hassle for more.

Repeat? If no one else is around, maybe. Girls like old Lauren and this one just talk so damn much that it's a turnoff.

I also saw FM41 Erica and FM41 Katie (I think that's her name) again. Katie plumped up in jail. Both gave great BBBJCIM service.The name is Tracey not Katie.

Sprat
10-26-13, 11:22
To any who've tried to PM me over these past few weeks. Thanks to Sprat for making me aware. Sprat, check your inbox for further details. Angel's been blowing up my text inbox. Said she had a room last night and I'm sure she still has it. You know how girls are when they get their first taste after seeing LEO; extra desperate and she sure sounds it.You are welcome and thanks again.

For the rest I will be in town for a few days till Tuesday, so if you got a few digits you would like to share with a senior member, feel free to PM me, then its off to jax.

LimaBean
10-26-13, 13:47
I couldn't pronounce her name but it starts with an A, has a Z in the middle, and ends with an E.

Looks = 3 of 5 stars. BSW, 20, cute booty, cute face, smooth skin, skinny, possibly a crackhead.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. She was nice and conversational until it was time to work.

Performance = 1 of 5 stars. I got a piss poor BBBJ. First she wanted a condom on it, but I said I had none. Then she inspected it while lecturing me on how either one of us could give the other an STD doing it BB, and she asked if she could just jerk it. I said I'm not paying $.2 to be jerked off. She finally relented and put her mouth on my cock, but she kept stopping to grunt and gripe about how she hated doing this. I was so turned off I could barely get hard. I slid my hand on her ass on my way to finger her, and she refused. She wouldn't take the spunk in her mouth, so she finished with a halfass HJ.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Fuck no. She needs to find another line of work.

Bruce Johnson
10-29-13, 09:10
My friend visited with NFM Nicky last week. She's actually fairly attractive on the SW scale and she has a nice personality. The performance for the BBBJ was excellent and he would likely repeat. She also said that her roommate was NFM Sandy who has been reported on here before and that she is currently on vacation for a little while.

Does anybody have digits for NFM Kay or any idea what time she's usually out? PM if you do. I would love to see her again.

LimaBean
10-29-13, 13:04
Does anyone have digits or a location for FM41 Lily / Lillie? Please PM me if you do.

MrFirePoker
10-29-13, 18:51
My fellow mongers.

I have come to realize there is a most fishy monger among us. This monger recently sent me a PM inquiring about the last SW I posted on. I exercised due diligence and investigated this monger since he doesn't have many posts. When I read this monger's posts, I noticed a disturbing trend. This monger almost always gives second hand accounts about dreams.

His friend had with SWs, but then this monger inquires about the same SW. I find it rather queer that the monger would not ask his friend for the SW's whereabouts or number.

One of this monger's most recent posts was about an SW about whom only I have posted. Once again, he was inquiring about this SWs whereabouts. This monger has posts which predate those I did on the SW in question, yet when other mongers were inundating my inbox with inquiries about the SW in question, this monger was not one of them. Yet out the blue, this monger suddenly wants information about an SW that no monger has posted on in months since I am no longer actively mongering in SWFL.

I could drop more clues or simply call out the mystery monger, but I won't violate the board's etiquette by levying accusations without proof. All I can say is that if you respond to.

MFP.

Eflow68
10-30-13, 10:23
I had a feeling I was the fishy monger now the clues confirm it. I thought I just had a bad memory and a slight odor but it goes so much deeper. I am sorry my fellow mongers.

MrFirePoker
10-31-13, 07:31
I had a feeling I was the fishy monger now the clues confirm it. I thought I just had a bad memory and a slight odor but it goes so much deeper. I am sorry my fellow mongers.While I acknowledge there was a humorous tone to my original post, somehow the most serious point was cut off. If you accept the fishy monger's bait when he goes off on his fishing expeditions some of your favorite fish may get caught up in Uncle LEO's dragnet.

Eflow, you may well be a fish monger by trade, but you are not the Fishy Monger. If you look for a member who always seems to want information on some SW his friend hooked up with you're sure to figure out who the real fishy monger is. Rat may be the better.

Analogy.

"Hey Sosa, let's get this straight. Now. I never fuck over anybody in my life who didn't have it coming to them." Scarface.

LimaBean
10-31-13, 11:39
I haven't researched it, so I don't know who Fishy Monger is. Something I've considered for years is that a sneaky lion could easily infiltrate this group by creating fake posts, and once he makes senior status, mongers would trust him with all kinds of details. For example, he could write reviews on girls who have already been reviewed here. His posts could sometimes agree with what others have written, but he could distinguish himself by occasionally wiring how his experience differed a bit from what others posted.

He could also just make up the name of some new girl he saw walking and post a totally bogus review. We wouldn't be the wiser because we all know girls cycle in and out of the streets. How the hell do you think me and others often post of new girls?

He could do similar with BP. He could post in line with what others have said, he could change it up a little, and he could write fake posts of BP girls who have never been reviewed.

Crazy Cat Man
10-31-13, 17:04
I haven't researched it, so I don't know who Fishy Monger is. Something I've considered for years is that a sneaky lion could easily infiltrate this group by creating fake posts, and once he makes senior status, mongers would trust him with all kinds of details. For example, he could write reviews on girls who have already been reviewed here. His posts could sometimes agree with what others have written, but he could distinguish himself by occasionally wiring how his experience differed a bit from what others posted.

He could also just make up the name of some new girl he saw walking and post a totally bogus review. We wouldn't be the wiser because we all know girls cycle in and out of the streets. How the hell do you think me and others often post of new girls?

He could do similar with BP. He could post in line with what others have said, he could change it up a little, and he could write fake posts of BP girls who have never been reviewed.That would be a ton of work to catch one or two women. He could call several women from BP just as easily, rent a $40 hotel room, and arrest each one when she shows up for less effort and more arrests.

LimaBean
11-01-13, 11:22
That would be a ton of work to catch one or two women. He could call several women from BP just as easily, rent a $40 hotel room, and arrest each one when she shows up for less effort and more arrests.I agree that it would be quite unlikely for LEO to go to such lengths. It was merely the musings of my mind that I was sharing.

It's been a while since she's been around, but I picked up FM41 Madison again. She's a bigger girl, but she gave a pretty good BBBJCIM. I also saw FM41 Tracey again for a good BBBJCIM.

MrFirePoker
11-02-13, 10:23
That would be a ton of work to catch one or two women. He could call several women from BP just as easily, rent a $40 hotel room, and arrest each one when she shows up for less effort and more arrests.With regards to the monger in question it could be that the SW has a warrant or be on probation / parole.

There are probably hundreds of mongers in SWFL, possibly 1000's who support the SW's habits. There are hardcore mongers, then.

There are those on this board who feel the urge to share our stories. In many ways, our P.S.ychological make-ups are similar to.

Serial killers who are desperate to share their exploits. By doing what we do, there is an inherent risk. Sometimes, too much is made.

Of senior membership. For whatever reason, the powers that be have yet to bequeath the title upon me, but I am most certainly a.

Senior monger with years of experience. I like to share numbers and tales of my exploits, but Sprat is the only member who bothered.

To post a dream he had with a provider I hooked him up with. This is good, because by doing so, Sprat has validated my credentials.

And I can vouch for him, not because he is a senior member, but because he took action on intelligence I provided.

But individuals such as the fishy monger deserve scrutiny. From what I've heard, there's an even greater shortage of action in FM than before I left, so members must be vigilant and look out for suspicious activity. It's wise to check the posts of any monger.

Who requests information whether or not they're a senior because I guarantee LEO do watch this board, especially if they're.

Looking a specific SW. I think as far as Stings go, LEO is more interested in going after SWs since they're visible. The average.

Citizen doesn't even know about BP, but almost anyone can recognize and SW when they see one and non-mongers don't want.

Them in their neighborhood.

Bruce Johnson
11-02-13, 11:34
My friend finally found somebody on PBB last week. Jessica was fairly hot on a SW scale and she had a house just off the main road. My friend only paid .2 for CFS so it was quite a deal although he was nervous the entire time because of the location. The service wasn't bad although not great. Jessica mentioned that there was another SW who lived there as well and as I was leaving, I saw another girl walking up who appeared to be smoking hot. I have no idea if that was the roommate or not but I would sure like to know.

LimaBean
11-02-13, 18:21
Reviewed her probably a couple years ago. One of the best-looking SW's in FM. Gives mediocre BBBJ and CFS. Mostly nice but has a bit of an attitude if you pay attention. Nice tight body, but I just can't recommend her due to lack of performance. Some of you guys will nut just because she's cute and won't pay much attention to performance, but sorry, I've had hot GF's, and being cute alone just doesn't cut it.

Jak Hammer
11-02-13, 21:27
I entered P.M right near the jewelry store then at the end of the block on 3rd or 4 rth street. (the one that had the cat house that I got 2 head jobs from 2 different providers w./ in 30 mins last year) at the end of the street heading toward the 7/11 I spot a girl that caught my eye. When I made my fast maneuvers to pull up next to her. Her face was very nice. Blond straight hair and she had pink shirt and black short skirt showing off her anorexic bod. I mean she was super thin. I was thinking she would be down to play and that I could split her apart. But instead to my surprise. She declined me! This was after earlier in the day being turned down by a hot tattooed girl wearing black I would say early 20's in the hood near the Walmart in and. Ft. Myers. What a way to start off a Friday. I love this fucking town! Truly great. Just great. So I managed to get back into parking lot of the 7/11 to snap crappy pix from my iphone since I timed it just right. I had actually left P.M and had to loop back around. Perhaps she stopped to chat to someone or buy something quick. But she headed right into the Plaza across the street. If any monger has any intel. Feel free to p.m me. I can also tell you to stay away from another in P.M. A 24 yr old that looks good but you are better off private messaging me as to who to stay away from in and. F.M as well. I think this posting business is getting very touchy with stating a first name. Whatever.

Jak Hammer
11-03-13, 03:22
I was saying North Ft. Myers. Somehow it did not come out correctly on report.

Eflow68
11-05-13, 12:34
My friend finally found somebody on PBB last week. Jessica was fairly hot on a SW scale and she had a house just off the main road. My friend only paid .2 for CFS so it was quite a deal although he was nervous the entire time because of the location. The service wasn't bad although not great. Jessica mentioned that there was another SW who lived there as well and as I was leaving, I saw another girl walking up who appeared to be smoking hot. I have no idea if that was the roommate or not but I would sure like to know.If this is the same Jessica I know blonde with a giant set of bolt ons the the girl she is talking about as her roommate is her sister Brandy. Brandy has been reviewed here by several people. Anyone know who the girl is in NFM with the 2 black eyes and her arm in a sling? She appears to be fairly attractive if it weren't for the ass whooping she must have taken.

LimaBean
11-05-13, 13:41
If this is the same Jessica I know blonde with a giant set of bolt ons the the girl she is talking about as her roommate is her sister Brandy. Brandy has been reviewed here by several people. Anyone know who the girl is in NFM with the 2 black eyes and her arm in a sling? She appears to be fairly attractive if it weren't for the ass whooping she must have taken.

It's Crystal. If I recall, she's gotten one or two decent reviews, but someone also was ripped off by a scheme between her and her bf. Not cool. Oh, I just remembered she ripped me off once behind a bar in NFM, too.

As for PBB Brandy, after not seeing her for quite a while, I pulled over to pick her up maybe a month ago. She was lookin the best I'd ever seen. She looked clean, and she may have wen been wearing make-up. It was either that or her acne cleared up. I was in a different vehicle and my hair was different, so she didn't recognize me and scrammed. It took me a while to find someone else that night to suck the milk from my wiener.

BTW, FMPD are once again lurking in the shadows on Broadway this past week. It appears they're watching the main drug house.

Eflow68
11-06-13, 18:35
Mindy out in NFM not much to look at but usually really good performance.

Dracula66
11-06-13, 20:25
Hi,

I'm new to all this and haven't done anything even though I've viewed the board for a little while now. Everyone's posts seem to be very helpful.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone could help a newbie out. I've tried the streets that have been mentioned, but I tend to never see anyone out.

I was wondering if there is a specific time girls like to be out, or maybe a tell that will keep me from accidentally asking the wrong person for a favor.

Thanks again, and I apologize about putting a Hello, post here, but it didn't seem like they had a proper forum for that.

(also any suggestions or recommendations gladly accepted. Probably through pm so we don't clutter the board).

LimaBean
11-07-13, 01:35
Tells: usually they are skinny from drugs, they walk slowly, and when they look at you, their eyes linger. They may even seductively smile.

If they are walking quickly, they're dressed nice, they're wearing make-up, and / or they're busy laughing while gabbing on the phone, that's probably not a walker. Then again, it could be. Sometimes they're walking quickly while on the phone because they're they just gave a BJ, and now they're hurrying to meet their drug dealer with the $ they just got.

Times: you said you've read the posts. Recently we discussed best times so go back and look.

Where to find them: I don't usually like giving out exact locations. Often they don't mean too much anyway because the girls walk around the neighborhood, so you could very easily find a girl in one spot one day and in a different one another.

Now it's your turn to go find girls and report. I wouldn't ask much more because some senior mongers may very well skewer you for doing so. You seem like a respectful guy, so feed us good intel, and we'll reciprocate more.

Keep50
11-07-13, 14:41
I've been cruising 41 and whenever I'm lookin, nobody around. One time last week I was just drivin through, and I counted like 5 of them around 10 am.

NervousPervis
11-07-13, 15:56
Cruised different areas could not find much other than police cars all over. On the way back ran into Kim (BSW) off of MLK drive she jumped in and we found a spot. BBBJCIM for .20 would repeat. I looked again this morning around 6 am could not find anyone. Good luck NP.

Pourceauxx1941
11-07-13, 18:01
Starting up where I left off last April I headed to NFM this afternoon. Could have saved myself gas money and stayed home. Nothing; no walkers, no LEO, nothing. Plenty of mongers though. Same old cars on the same old streets with the same results nada will try again soon.

LimaBean
11-07-13, 22:11
If this is the same Jessica I know blonde with a giant set of bolt ons the the girl she is talking about as her roommate is her sister Brandy. Brandy has been reviewed here by several people. Anyone know who the girl is in NFM with the 2 black eyes and her arm in a sling? She appears to be fairly attractive if it weren't for the ass whooping she must have taken.Couldn't stop but saw PBB Jessica. Holy shit. I want some of that!

Dracula66
11-08-13, 00:21
Tells: usually they are skinny from drugs, they walk slowly, and when they look at you, their eyes linger. They may even seductively smile.

If they are walking quickly, they're dressed nice, they're wearing make-up, and / or they're busy laughing while gabbing on the phone, that's probably not a walker. Then again, it could be. Sometimes they're walking quickly while on the phone because they're they just gave a BJ, and now they're hurrying to meet their drug dealer with the $ they just got.

Times: you said you've read the posts. Recently we discussed best times so go back and look.

Where to find them: I don't usually like giving out exact locations. Often they don't mean too much anyway because the girls walk around the neighborhood, so you could very easily find a girl in one spot one day and in a different one another.

Now it's your turn to go find girls and report. I wouldn't ask much more because some senior mongers may very well skewer you for doing so. You seem like a respectful guy, so feed us good intel, and we'll reciprocate more.Thank you,

And a thanks to the other helpful posts as well. If I have some luck I will definitely let you guys know.

Pourceauxx1941
11-09-13, 19:12
Headed out to NFM around 3.00 pm saw nothing for a half hour. Then spotted an obvious walker headed south on tamiami quite tall 5'8 at least and wearing a short black dress which revealed quite lovely legs. Black hair was tied up in a bun. Face average. Never saw her before. As I said here last year brunettes are not my favorites so I decided to pass and hope for a readhead. Sure enough fifteen minutes later I spot a redhead in the distance on Evergreen wearing a black top and pink shorts. I thought it might be Sandi because it looked like her and that's where I first met her last year but before I could verify she was scooped. For the next 30 minutes saw no one but the brunette who was hanging around the Hess. Although she was obviously working and there was plenty of traffic she never got picked up. So I said to myself there must be something wrong why should I pick her up? Finally I realized it was her or nothing and as she was standing in front of the Hess I parked and went to get a closeup look. At that very moment a tanned gentleman came out of the store and they left together walking north on Tamiami. That's what being picky gets you.

LimaBean
11-10-13, 01:15
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. Super-skinny BSW on drugs, long curly hair. I'm pretty sure I've seen her around, and I may have picked her up before.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. We didn't talk much, but she was a sweetheart, respectful, polite.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent BBBJ and FS.

Donation = $.4. She would have done it all for $.2, but she was so accommodating and didn't hustle me, so I gave her the extra $.2. It's what I normally would have paid anyway.

Repeat = Yes.

LimaBean
11-10-13, 01:19
Looks = 2.5 of 5 stars. Blonde, OK titties, little pudge.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was nice, polite, talkative.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent BBBJ and CFS. After I came, she kept going so she could come. I obliged.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Yes.

LimaBean
11-10-13, 01:24
Since she didn't rip me off this time, I'll report.

Looks = 3 of 5 stars. As has been discussed, she's been beat up. However, I'm giving her a 3 based on how I think she looks without the black eyes and such. I think she's blond and a bit cute.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was conversational, polite, scared I was a cop.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. The BJ was OK, the FS was better. Again, I already blew my load, but she kept going so she could come.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Yes, but I'll still be careful. I wouldn't have even picked her up if I'd recognized her as the girl who ripped me off.

LimaBean
11-10-13, 01:27
I won't go through my whole spiel as I reported on her before. She looks a lot better. Her tits have filled out a bit, and she's got a pudge. She was nice enough, but you can tell she's just as miserable as always.

She gave a pretty good BJ with great suction. FS was so-so.

It seems I'm forgetting to post a review on another girl, but I can't think who it is.

Bruce Johnson
11-11-13, 11:14
My friend was cruising Saturday night and he accidentally picked up FM41 Janet who I think Lima just reported on. She was looking terrible and she kept complaining how she had no shoes because her boyfriend had just beaten her up. She was hacking up a lung and was basically incoherent. My friend just dropped her off at the next block. There was no way that he was going to allow her to get anywhere near his dick.

On Sunday, my friend picked up NFM Mindy. Great personality and the BBBJ was decent although a little too much teeth. It was only $.2 so not too bad. She offered to give him digits but he politely declined.

LimaBean
11-12-13, 19:40
Looks = 2 of 5 stars. Light redhead, fair skin, short, bit chunky, fairly big but saggy boobs.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. She's a nice girl, but she was a bit too clingy for me. She rubbed all over me before and after the deed, and she kept trying to look at me seductively the whole time until I dropped her off. That weirded me out a bit. Plus, she talks non-stop.

Performance = 4 of 5 stars. Here is where Kate shined. She gave a pretty damn good BBBJCIMNQNS, getting every drop. Whether an act or not, she really seemed to enjoy it.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Maybe. Her service was pretty good. I think she would have stuck her tongue in my ass if I'd asked.

I also got BBBJ's and CFS's from NFM Krystal (meh) and FM41 Brittany (not much better). Brittany is cute, but service isn't spectacular from either girl.

Lurker 2009
11-12-13, 20:39
I spied a tall super skinny BSW corner of grand and brahman around noon. I assume its the skinny one Lima posted about. I have wanted to pick up a BSW for a while, as I haven't seen one around in the last few years. As soon as I spotted her and I immediately decided to scoop, but I always drive past to make sure LEO isn't around, and there was that LEO sitting at the church on Broadway. I looped around and came down grand, and she was still there, but I wasn't sure if the LEO could see from his vantage point, so after another two passes I gave up, wasn't worth the risk. I'm pretty sure the LEO was watching the houses and foot traffic on Broadway, and not the side street behind him, but better safe than sorry.

Jak Hammer
11-12-13, 22:21
BBBJCIMNQNSNBSNBHLIK?. How about. I blew my wads in her mouth.

LimaBean
11-13-13, 00:15
bbbjcimnqnsnbsnbhlik?. How about. I blew my wads in her mouth.abcdefuckuverymuchjak.

Pourceauxx1941
11-13-13, 19:17
Took a drive to nfm around 1 pm. On the first pass I spotted Katie reviewed by me last April #1200 sitting at her same bench. Stopped she got in and we went to the house she uses. I thought she might be the same girl reviewed by Mr. Bean #1409 but she assured me she never works in Fort Myers. Also she has dyed her hair much darker orange with a touch of purple. Everything else was as previously described. After leaving her I saw one obvious on evergreen similar to the brunette I described a few days ago and two possibles on tamiami one was an old lady (60 ish) blondish hair tied in a ponytail sitting on a bus stop bench across from evergreen and not seeming to care if a bus was coming. The other a real great looking redhead with bursting jeans on Tamiami near Pondella.

LimaBean
11-19-13, 14:42
LEO continues to watch drug house on Broadway.

NBC2 had an article explaining why parts of the Broadway neighborhood are solely under LCSO's jurisdiction. It's because pockets in the area were neverincorporated under the city. Lurker has made mention of this arrangement, but I never understood it til now.

Streets seem to have mostly gone dead lately. It seems like this happens around this time each year. I can only attribute it to snowbirds who take girls in for a while til they get fed up with their drug habit. Or I could be totally wrong.

Saw FM41 Jessica for a suck and fuck. It was enjoyable.

Saw NFM Kay for a suck and fuck. It was OK. Watch your wallet as word is that she steals from customers.

Saw NFM Jen for a suck and fuck. It was pretty good.

LimaBean
11-19-13, 22:02
FMPD is all over the FM41 area. I saw blue lights flashing in three different areas while other patrol cars were lurking in the dark. It seems they're doing some sort of operation.

LimaBean
11-19-13, 22:44
LEO continues to watch drug house on Broadway.

NBC2 had an article explaining why parts of the Broadway neighborhood are solely under LCSO's jurisdiction. It's because pockets in the area were neverincorporated under the city. Lurker has made mention of this arrangement, but I never understood it til now.

Streets seem to have mostly gone dead lately. It seems like this happens around this time each year. I can only attribute it to snowbirds who take girls in for a while til they get fed up with their drug habit. Or I could be totally wrong.

Saw FM41 Jessica for a suck and fuck. It was enjoyable.

Saw NFM Kay for a suck and fuck. It was OK. Watch your wallet as word is that she steals from customers.

Saw NFM Jen for a suck and fuck. It was pretty good.A fellow monger who shall remain nameless unless he wants to speak up reminded me that Kay / Kasha has a reputation for overcharging and being untrustworthy. She's been discussed here before.

I saw Neece again recently. She seems like a nice girl, but maybe she's only nice to those who are nice to her. I wouldn't blame her. I saw her throw a big soda cup at a passing SUV the other day, and she nailed it. I hope the guy's car already needed to be washed. Maybe it was one of you?

LimaBean
11-25-13, 16:23
Both FMPD and LCSO have been hot and heavy in the FM41 area lately. About 10 LCSO cars were on Broadway near the main drug house a couple days ago. At the same time, FMPD had a black 'Stang pulled over on Braman, and LCSO had a car pulled over at Calvin and Hanson. Other FMPD have been lurking in the shadows.

FM41 Jamie is back out. She gives pretty good head. Her tits have filled out nicely. Long, blond hair.

Experiences with FM41 Jessica have gotten better each time. Tramp stamp, blond hair.

Tortellini
11-28-13, 19:30
Did a quick drive for the holiday and found Crystal on 41. Crystal has long black hair, 34,5'6", 165 lbs, and is very attractive with a sweet personality. Gave me an excellent bbbjcimws with deep throat action. Very laid back and was non rushed. Will definitely repeat.

If you find her treat her right!

Tort.

Tortellini
11-28-13, 22:06
Made a few passes on 41 and found Crystal who is a doll. She has long black hair, 34,5'6", 160 lbs, long legs and is curvy. Gave me one of the best bbbjcimws car dates with a lot of deepthroat action. Crystal did a superb job in draining my crystals She is fairly laid back and did not rush me at all. Fantastic find! Will repeat and have digits for seniors who have helped me.

Peace.

Tortellini
11-28-13, 23:22
Called Crystal for round two since I wanted to see that curvy body of hers. Ended up parking in a remote spot and she gave me a very enthusiastic bbbjcimws. After a bit of coaching she was deep throating a lot more. Was really extreme. After putting 90% of my anaconda in her mouth she started to gag a little yet did not mind it. OMG, no girlfriend could ever do that! I also roamed her DDD chest and love the fact it is 100% natural. Really like her voluptuous curvy body and her BBBJ skills are unreal.

Personality 10/10.

Appearance 9/10 (next time she is going to get dressed up.

Performance 10+10.

Saw she previous reviews about a Crystal yet am not sure if this is the same woman. This Crystal has long black hair, thin lips, 5'7", 160 lbs, nice curvy feet, tan skin and has a nice personality. Told me her favorite position was doggie and can wrap her legs behind her head for missionary. Wow, sounds super extreme and need to try that one day.

Have digits for seniors who have helped me in the past.

LimaBean
11-30-13, 01:18
Called Crystal for round two since I wanted to see that curvy body of hers. Ended up parking in a remote spot and she gave me a very enthusiastic bbbjcimws. After a bit of coaching she was deep throating a lot more. Was really extreme. After putting 90% of my anaconda in her mouth she started to gag a little yet did not mind it. OMG, no girlfriend could ever do that! I also roamed her DDD chest and love the fact it is 100% natural. Really like her voluptuous curvy body and her BBBJ skills are unreal.

Personality 10/10.

Appearance 9/10 (next time she is going to get dressed up.

Performance 10+10.

Saw she previous reviews about a Crystal yet am not sure if this is the same woman. This Crystal has long black hair, thin lips, 5'7", 160 lbs, nice curvy feet, tan skin and has a nice personality. Told me her favorite position was doggie and can wrap her legs behind her head for missionary. Wow, sounds super extreme and need to try that one day.

Have digits for seniors who have helped me in the past.It's the same Crystal. She's been around for quite a while and indeed does a great BBBJCIM.

LimaBean
11-30-13, 01:25
Finally met Lurker's Sandy.

Looks = 2.5 of 5 stars. For some reason I can't recall much about how she looks, but she's a brunette with a tramp stamp, very skinny.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was pleasant, conversational.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. She gave a decent BBBJCIM with ball-licking. She got nearly every drop.

Donation = $.2.

Repeat? Sure.

Also saw Jenn for a BBBJCIM with ball-licking. The longer she's on drugs the more her performance lacks. She still did a good job, though.

I saw one or two other girls but can't remember who.

Tortellini
11-30-13, 02:00
Few days ago ran into Alice, 20, blonde, 100 lbs, and originally from Toledo, Ohio on 41. She did a dine and dash on good ole Tort. Knew it was going to happen and she was so skittish. Pretty girl, yet stay away! Usually hang out with older women and this is why.

Again, stay away! Seniors can PM me for details.

LimaBean
11-30-13, 17:28
Few days ago ran into Alice, 20, blonde, 100 lbs, and originally from Toledo, Ohio on 41. She did a dine and dash on good ole Tort. Knew it was going to happen and she was so skittish. Pretty girl, yet stay away! Usually hang out with older women and this is why.

Again, stay away! Seniors can PM me for details.Tort, since Alice is an SW, how did you end up with professional pics of her? I thought mayb you mistakenly posted here instead of under BP, but I don't see Alice there.

Tortellini
12-01-13, 11:12
Took Alice's photos with a small camera and edited them in Adobe Photoshop CS6. Amazing what Photoshop can do! I inversely selected the area outside of Alice and filled it with black color.

MrGooglyMoogly
12-02-13, 04:09
Found Jessica tonight, looks 3/5, personality 3/5 (a crack head but friendly and not skittish, too many thug friends tho). Performance rating 3/5: good puss and very relaxed, acted in to it.

Bad news: PBB Brandy is in jail, no bond for FTA. This sucks since Brandy is a sweet girl, always loved by Mr Moogly Brandy rated 4/4/3 in my book.

Oh also first post!

MrGooglyMoogly
12-02-13, 04:35
Met PBB Jessica tonight, looks 3/5, not bad, blonde and slim. Personality3/5. Crack head, but friendly and grounded. Performance: 3/5. Not bad at all! Repeat, yes!

Bad news: as reported by Jessica, Brandy is in jail, no bond or bond revoked for FTA. This makes Mr. Moogly sad since he likes Brandy and rates her 4/4/4 on the scales. Found her pic dated 11/17/13 on the LCSO site, so boo.

Also first post!

LimaBean
12-03-13, 20:45
Met PBB Jessica tonight, looks 3/5, not bad, blonde and slim. Personality3/5. Crack head, but friendly and grounded. Performance: 3/5. Not bad at all! Repeat, yes!

Bad news: as reported by Jessica, Brandy is in jail, no bond or bond revoked for FTA. This makes Mr. Moogly sad since he likes Brandy and rates her 4/4/4 on the scales. Found her pic dated 11/17/13 on the LCSO site, so boo.

Also first post!Good first post, Mr. Googly.

Latest:

Saw NFM Melissa. BBBJ and FS were decent.

Got scooped when trying to pick up NFM Sandy. Bastard.

Got the best BBBJCIM from NFM Krystal that she's ever given me. Too much goo for her to handle it all, though, so she didn't get it all before spitting. That's always disappointing.

I heard NFM Kay ripped off someone else again the other day. I recommend avoiding her. Thought she was just a major pothead but she's also a crackhead. She's a selfish one.

LEO has seemed a bit busier in FM41 area.

Haven't been to PBB area for maybe a week.

I still stay the fuck out of PM. Like Lurker said, the loops are all bad areas, but to me, PM is the worst. It's never been that fruitful for me anyway.

LamaGuy9
12-07-13, 01:40
My accountant said that he found FM41 Taylor / Carlie while out at night and took her to her place with a couch and a tv. She was tall, thin, young, brunette and cute. The couch made for an uncomfortable experience. He doesn't do anything in his car because he's paranoid so he'll go to their place if they have on despite the risk of a thug boyfriend playing peekaboo with a gun under the bed. He said she looked okay but had a huge jungle downstairs that needed to be burned to the ground. Her speech was slurred and she bled a little on the cover which he's never seen before. Maybe her aunt was in town? It made him unable to finish once he noticed it. $.4. Repeat? He said he would if desperate. Definitely if she shaves.

He also saw FM41 Holly at night. She might still be in Shawshank but he said she looked nice. 34 yo brunutte with small mangos and nice apple. She took him to the same place that Taylor took him to with that terrible couch. She didn't seem to care about time at all as he was probably there with her for 45 min. $.4. Repeat? Definitely.

He saw FM41 Amy and Angela seperately but both at that same stupid couch house. Both 39 yo. They were twins. One looked like Uma Thurman from pulp fiction with her hairstyle. She smelled horrible once she started. Each $.4. Repeat? If desperate.

He got robbed on FM41 after dropping off Taylor. It was his fault. Since he didn't finish with Taylor, after he left and cruised around, he saw a thin BSW and stopped to pick up. When the BSW go in his car, it was covered in scary looking boils and was much older and uglier than he thought it was. He couldn't tell until after it got in though since it was dark. When he saw this, he said, "sorry, I thought you were someone else." But the SW wouldn't get out of the car. He kept asking it to get out and it kept saying, "Pay me for my time" He said, "NO" and the SW still refused to get out. This went on for 5 minutes, then the SW pulled out a knife from it's purse and Sat. There with the knife cocked still asking to be paid for the two seconds that my accountant wasted and the 5 minutes that IT wasted by not getting out. It told him to "Go ahead and call the cops! And threatened to cut up his seat. He was more worried that it might stab him so he asked how much it wanted (Stupid of him, I know) and it said $.2. He handed it over and it got out. He's not ashamed to admit that the situation scared him. After this happened, he never leaves his door unlocked and only unlocks it after the SW has walked up and he's had time to get a good look so that he can drive off if he likes what he sees. A few days later, he sees the same BSW on the LEO website and finds out that IT WAS ACTUALLY A MAN! That's why I've been calling him "it." This BSW's name is Kenyada. Look up the pic and watch out for this person! If my accountant was 20 years younger, maybe he'd search for this person for a little revenge with a baseball bat.

He stopped on a different night for another walker on FM41 and when he asked if she needed a ride, she said yeah but for him to go to the nearby gas station to pick her up. He said okay then drove the hell away from there since it seemed like a trap.

He also picked up PBB Misty. This was before the whole BSW incident so he had his door unlocked when he pulled up for her and when she got in, he realized that he didn't really like what he saw. Regardless, he was off to her place behind a notel. He didn't get access to her mangos because of mango cancer, her teeth were off putting and her kitty smelled but he finished and was out of there.

He saw NFM Linda in PalomaaPark and as he drove up, he got a bad feeling and took off.

My accountant said he's had the most luck on FM41, a couple on PBB and none in NFM. Where exactly do you guys go in NFM to find people? My accountant usually checks 41 near pondell and bayshor and also suncoas estats but nothing. Can anyone tell him where to find people there? NFM Krystal especially. Anyone have her digits? Also, if anyone knows any latinas, some digits or pics would be much appreciated. I remember Mrfirepoker mentioned someone named Chelsea or Vanessa or something. Can't remember though. Would you happen to have digits good sir? I'll post more when my accountant tells me more of his stories. Off to the MP section.

LimaBean
12-07-13, 13:48
My accountant said that he found FM41 Taylor / Carlie while out at night and took her to her place with a couch and a tv. She was tall, thin, young, brunette and cute. The couch made for an uncomfortable experience. He doesn't do anything in his car because he's paranoid so he'll go to their place if they have on despite the risk of a thug boyfriend playing peekaboo with a gun under the bed. He said she looked okay but had a huge jungle downstairs that needed to be burned to the ground. Her speech was slurred and she bled a little on the cover which he's never seen before. Maybe her aunt was in town? It made him unable to finish once he noticed it. $.4. Repeat? He said he would if desperate. Definitely if she shaves.

He also saw FM41 Holly at night. She might still be in Shawshank but he said she looked nice. 34 yo brunutte with small mangos and nice apple. She took him to the same place that Taylor took him to with that terrible couch. She didn't seem to care about time at all as he was probably there with her for 45 min. $.4. Repeat? Definitely.

He saw FM41 Amy and Angela seperately but both at that same stupid couch house. Both 39 yo. They were twins. One looked like Uma Thurman from pulp fiction with her hairstyle. She smelled horrible once she started. Each $.4. Repeat? If desperate.

He got robbed on FM41 after dropping off Taylor. It was his fault. Since he didn't finish with Taylor, after he left and cruised around, he saw a thin BSW and stopped to pick up. When the BSW go in his car, it was covered in scary looking boils and was much older and uglier than he thought it was. He couldn't tell until after it got in though since it was dark. When he saw this, he said, "sorry, I thought you were someone else." But the SW wouldn't get out of the car. He kept asking it to get out and it kept saying, "Pay me for my time" He said, "NO" and the SW still refused to get out. This went on for 5 minutes, then the SW pulled out a knife from it's purse and Sat. There with the knife cocked still asking to be paid for the two seconds that my accountant wasted and the 5 minutes that IT wasted by not getting out. It told him to "Go ahead and call the cops! And threatened to cut up his seat. He was more worried that it might stab him so he asked how much it wanted (Stupid of him, I know) and it said $.2. He handed it over and it got out. He's not ashamed to admit that the situation scared him. After this happened, he never leaves his door unlocked and only unlocks it after the SW has walked up and he's had time to get a good look so that he can drive off if he likes what he sees. A few days later, he sees the same BSW on the LEO website and finds out that IT WAS ACTUALLY A MAN! That's why I've been calling him "it." This BSW's name is Kenyada. Look up the pic and watch out for this person! If my accountant was 20 years younger, maybe he'd search for this person for a little revenge with a baseball bat.

He stopped on a different night for another walker on FM41 and when he asked if she needed a ride, she said yeah but for him to go to the nearby gas station to pick her up. He said okay then drove the hell away from there since it seemed like a trap.

He also picked up PBB Misty. This was before the whole BSW incident so he had his door unlocked when he pulled up for her and when she got in, he realized that he didn't really like what he saw. Regardless, he was off to her place behind a notel. He didn't get access to her mangos because of mango cancer, her teeth were off putting and her kitty smelled but he finished and was out of there.

He saw NFM Linda in PalomaaPark and as he drove up, he got a bad feeling and took off.

My accountant said he's had the most luck on FM41, a couple on PBB and none in NFM. Where exactly do you guys go in NFM to find people? My accountant usually checks 41 near pondell and bayshor and also suncoas estats but nothing. Can anyone tell him where to find people there? NFM Krystal especially. Anyone have her digits? Also, if anyone knows any latinas, some digits or pics would be much appreciated. I remember Mrfirepoker mentioned someone named Chelsea or Vanessa or something. Can't remember though. Would you happen to have digits good sir? I'll post more when my accountant tells me more of his stories. Off to the MP section.Damn, man. Good first posts.

Scoundrel
12-10-13, 07:19
Took a ride around town 12/9 North 41 saw Melinda near RJ's, never bothered to pick her up as she is always a little worn looking. Also saw a tall thin brunet shorter hair or could have been just put up several times between River Rd. And Bayshore, I don't believe I have seen her before, she called out to me once but LEO's presence made me keep going. South 41 I saw no action but loads of LEO. Getting near Christmas, I know they will be out and about for some fast cash!

Pourceauxx1941
12-12-13, 18:43
Headed to NFM around 3.45 pm today. Heavy LEO presence. Saw at least 8 cars in all including two parked in crescent lake area and two who had some poor unfortunate 20 odd year old guy boxed in on Mariana. Managed to pick up Melissa on River reviewed here by Mr. Bean #1371. Based on today's meeting I would grade her as follows: looks 2.5 out of 5. Not pretty not ugly shoulder length curly reddish blonde hair. Unfortunately her legs were full of bruises and scratches for which she gave an immediate reason which I immediately forgot. Personality 3.5 with lots of hugging and kissing and a never ending stream of chatter which in the end got annoying. Performance 4.5 BBBJCIMWS. Excellent suction ball licking and slurping sound effects. Damage $.2 plus $.1 for the WS which at the start she wasn't too keen on. Repeat yes.

SwampThang7
12-13-13, 21:35
Headed to NFM around 3.45 pm today. Heavy LEO presence. Saw at least 8 cars in all including two parked in crescent lake area and two who had some poor unfortunate 20 odd year old guy boxed in on Mariana. Managed to pick up Melissa on River reviewed here by Mr. Bean #1371. Based on today's meeting I would grade her as follows: looks 2.5 out of 5. Not pretty not ugly shoulder length curly reddish blonde hair. Unfortunately her legs were full of bruises and scratches for which she gave an immediate reason which I immediately forgot. Personality 3.5 with lots of hugging and kissing and a never ending stream of chatter which in the end got annoying. Performance 4.5 BBBJCIMWS. Excellent suction ball licking and slurping sound effects. Damage $.2 plus $.1 for the WS which at the start she wasn't too keen on. Repeat yes.WS...with swallow?

Pourceauxx1941
12-14-13, 11:21
Yes. That's right.

Fred123
12-19-13, 03:01
Hi Everyone,

I must say that I have enjoyed reading all of your reports as well as all of the banter between everyone. I have been cruising the main roads that have been mentioned here but I seem to have no luck. Let me be clear that I am not looking for a handout but maybe a little more guidance. Are they normally on the main roads? For example on PBB, should I check out the side roads as well? I usually look around 3-4 pm. Any advice would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks,

Fred.

Drakula
12-21-13, 10:26
My friend took me for a stroll and found Nita, mid 40's HSW east of a little motel on Pbb near Ortiz, friendly spoke alot of another dialect and was kind to my friend but incomplete, too much randomness, took her to motel near pawn shop, ie smoke shop, dropped her off and said goodbye.

Then ran into a older WSW on bus 41 near bridge, basically a rob and smelled amd drunk, yuk.

Things were better with Melissa although eager had to work quickly and my friend likes deliberation but she was nice.

Finally ran into an old family friend, Misty, who is back, and her sis Crystal on crutches but assisting the lonely.. Twice Misty was a champ with BBBJCIM one spit one swallow.. My friend so pleased with her but looking rough and had been living the life with a dude in south St Pete, no digits anywhere, but with all the mongers running around due to "season" I'm sure the ladies will be great helpers. Wanted to site Sandi or Kate but no luck...Nolthing like seeing old friends or meeting new ones. Fwiw, I voided 41 in town, the LEO presence was unprecedented. There was a closing of pine island and bus 41 due to a use of weapons and LEO hiding around all corners near mariana.

Stay safe, drak.

Drakula
12-21-13, 10:27
In a cryptic mode you may have figured out a few locals... Be careful...

LamaGuy9
12-22-13, 18:20
My accountant said he looked around PBB for 1 hour and saw nothing. He also wonders if they walk the main rds or if they are in side streets. He saw an open door at a notel with what seemed to be walkers inside and wanted to approach but their were men sitting on chairs in front of the door that seemed to be giving him the evil eye and seemed to be guarding the room. He stopped in the parking lot and a walker with what looked like dog paw print tattoos on each upper thigh came out and asked him if he was looking for someone. He was tempted, but he looked inside and saw 3 other men inside excluding the one sitting outside and just didn't want to risk it. He said no then left. He hates when he sees a walker obviously walking but has a man nearby or walking with her. He's even had walkers approach them looking to arrange something while a guy was with them. Don't they realize that them having company scares people away?

He also said he saw NFM Gerry. 35-40 yo brunet. He said her face was okay, her body was pudgy and he got a good bbj. Repeat? It wasn't bad but he likes to switch things up so prob not. He has her # and said he's willing to trade. He saw NFM Jen (short, young brunet with wrinkly face) on the NFM side near the dayzinn. She said "Hey man." as he passed so he knew she was looking but he didn't like her look and kept going. He tried looking for NFM Krystal but he isin't sure where she usually frequents. He was also wondering which side is old 41 and which is business 41. He keeps confusing the 2.

He stayed away from FM41 because of the huge lion activity that he's seen there lately.

LimaBean
01-01-14, 03:57
This wasn't thieving Ashley.

Looks = 2.5 of 5 stars. Didn't get the opportunity to see her body undressed but I'm guessing it was a bit flabby.

Personality = 2 of 5 stars. She was friendly enough but kept rushing me. Not cool. Seems she was concerned about being caught.

Performance = 3.5 of 5 stars. She gave a decent DT and liked balls upon request. She didn't get every drop, though.

Donation = $.25.

Repeat = yes if she agrees not to rush me.

LimaBean
01-02-14, 15:48
She's been gone quite a while. She's a nice person except when she's doing the deed. Then she gets pissy and wants you to hurry up. Plus she still tries to charge way more than most girls, but her service isn't deserving of such a high price particularly when she displays attitude. I may avoid her in the future unless she's the only one out and I'm really friggin' horny.

LimaBean
01-02-14, 16:00
I think someone already said she's back. She have great head and was fun to fuck. I think I've only had one lame experience with her a couple years ago.

Lurker 2009
01-02-14, 16:54
I think someone already said she's back. She have great head and was fun to fuck. I think I've only had one lame experience with her a couple years ago.Don't forget anal. Please remember to lube first.

GetLost
01-02-14, 19:41
Damn, man. Good first posts.That's why I carry pepper spray. "it" would have gotten blasted with it by me. The last one that tried that stunt got a faceful and a punch to the head to get out. Threatened to cut me up if I didn't pay for her time. Her was a he and I was not interested. Trannies are nasty please stay away from them.

LimaBean
01-02-14, 22:52
Don't forget anal. Please remember to lube first.LOL. Nice pics, Lurker. I stuck my finger in there, but it came out too smelly. I don't like sticking my wiener in a dirty ass.

Lurker 2009
01-03-14, 00:47
LOL. Nice pics, Lurker. I stuck my finger in there, but it came out too smelly. I don't like sticking my wiener in a dirty ass.That was after her shower. And about five years ago. Many less miles on her back then. Always liked her and her services.

LimaBean
01-03-14, 17:11
That was after her shower. And about five years ago. Many less miles on her back then. Always liked her and her services.Hopefully, she's showered again since then. Like other girls, she doesn't often seem to be clean.

Drakula
01-05-14, 01:21
Missy several times, Melissa away from River and Geri twice serviced my friend with vigor, deep suction and cimws, oh well, but all good as well as a new sorta utr type. All in three days. All champs.

Ran into Kate w infected thumb, now amputated at distal joint and totally paranoid and freaked out, just the worsty friendly ride, lit of pipe in my car and I said what are you doing? It was like she was looking for the pink elephant police and telling me that she is crazy. Finally got her to step out after kmuch prodding it was awful, fwiw, drak.

LimaBean
01-05-14, 03:10
Missy several times, Melissa away from River and Geri twice serviced my friend with vigor, deep suction and cimws, oh well, but all good as well as a new sorta utr type. All in three days. All champs.

Ran into Kate w infected thumb, now amputated at distal joint and totally paranoid and freaked out, just the worsty friendly ride, lit of pipe in my car and I said what are you doing? It was like she was looking for the pink elephant police and telling me that she is crazy. Finally got her to step out after kmuch prodding it was awful, fwiw, drak.Kay has gone nutjob. She's extraordinarily paranoid even for a crackhead. Even another girl commented to me how nuts Kay is these days. Highly recommend avoiding her.

Bruce Johnson
01-05-14, 11:23
Kay has gone nutjob. She's extraordinarily paranoid even for a crackhead. Even another girl commented to me how nuts Kay is these days. Highly recommend avoiding her.My friend ran into her right after she lost the tip of her thumb. She is really alot of drama now and he tries to avoid her at all costs. She has a ton of potential but right now, she's a nut job.

LimaBean
01-10-14, 16:10
PBB: haven't gone this route much, but I haven't seen any girls the few times I have.

FM41: saw Janet walking, but thought I saw a new girl a little further up. False alarm. Went back for Janet but she was gone.

I see the FM41 twins are still advertising on BP. I can't imagine them being worth BP prices.

I also saw Crystal / Star advertising but using a different name. I can't see her being worth BP prices either.

I haven't seen many girls out.

NFM: had knob slobs from Misty and Gerry again. They were both great. Gerry does hers nice and sloppy with good DT. Saw Amber but passed. I'm tired of her attitude and constantly trying to charge more than anyone else.

CheapManFtMy
01-11-14, 11:25
Brandys back saw her yesterday good luck on pb tice Ortiz.

LimaBean
01-11-14, 15:02
After cruising FM41, NFM, and PBB several times without seeing any girls, I finally came across Liz:

Looks = 1 of 5 stars. Short, tubby, big boobs, brunette, not good looking.

Personality = 2.5 of 5 stars. She was nice enough, a bit odd.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent sloppy BBBJ. NO CIM allowed so sucked my balls while I nutted on her.

Donation = $.25.

Repeat? Maybe. I don't much care to be with girls who won't take the spunk in their mouths, but she did OK with sloppily sucking my nuts instead.

Hurricane67
01-17-14, 15:04
Ran across Misty.

Looks: 2 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 BBBJWS Very nice.

Also ran across Ashley but passed for now.

LimaBean
01-19-14, 00:21
FM41.

Amy. Sucked a little, then HJ, then sucked, then HJ. WTF. She didn't want the spunk in her mouth, so I told her to suck my balls. She griped a little because I only gave her $.2. I've about had it with the twins.

Passed on Crystal. She just disgusts me these days. In a pinch I'd still pick her up because she can give good, sloppy head.

Passed on tall Danielle, too. She gives some of the best head around, but my concern about her isn't gone yet.

NFM.

Misty has been out a lot. Picked her up a couple times. She gives great head usually, but the last time was a little lame. Plus I get tired of her trying to get more $ out of me.

Picked up Ashley #2 again. She's been hanging with Misty. She gives a decent BBBJCIM.

Sissi is back. Just an OK BBBJ this time. FS was lame. In the past she could be really good, but this time was boring.

Every one of these girls I've picked up has been pushing and even bitching a little about the standard rates. If some of you are paying more than $.2 for a BJ or $.4 for a BJ and fuck, knock it off. What you're doing is causing the girls to think it's OK to harass everyone else for more $. I know Jak Hammer will be pissed because he seems to get both for less than the standard rare frequently, so you're screwing us over.

CheapManFtMy
01-19-14, 21:22
To fellow monger paying more than .20 you f*ing us over come on. This just half true though cause I saw brandy with this guy with a mercedez. At a gas station picking up condoms bet he payed more but yea if you have a mercedez. You can afford a crappy car too pick up hookers.

Jak Hammer
01-20-14, 00:29
Well just about a week ago I was about to leave Pine Manor then saw a thin female on a bike got lucky it was crackhead Kelly Thot to have been killed or shot up by pm morons I spoke to. Didn't even realize it was her until she got up close then bam! She smiles hides bike I take her for drinks to catch up and relax as she got very wild last winter with me after a tab over 20 was paid I took her to a spot outdoors I know she looked good stripped to her panties gained a little always a good thing then got her hot laid her back wrapped it then nailed that tight pussy!! $15 was damage Took her to get her meds it was getting late so I was nervous but she got meds then took her back again she blew me for a while she was on her knees bent over I was groping her nice ass cheek the sexy pear look got me hard I bent her over fucked her again it seemed even tighter the 2nd time was fun but her demeanor wen she has $ for the meds gets kinda anxiously nasty so wen we went back with a whole $8.75!! For 2nd half and half she wanted more meds of course the minute she got out I let distance be my friend I backed up and bailed I yelled " I got to go!" fuck that pissy demanding mood shit! No thanks plus pm cops potentially no no I'm ghosting! Got a spectacular I mean incredible BJ from a homeless looking Kate near downtown! Wow! She really got into it I think she had front teeth.

Missing. My fav.! Big droopy tits felt so good in my hand she got very horny has a gut wish I cud have offered food for repeat but she acted bit high a little smell not bad says she's been around about a yr!? How I missed that is weird! I am not as active on this mongering biz tho was cold that night all I saw was black long hair older walker no socks! Sandles tight jeans nice bod but was elated with Kate! No digits on either 1 Kate may be hard to find I feel Kelly was in jail for 6 mo then Cape now pm but do be careful in pm! I had a very very close call there last summer!! They park all over the place in driveways (so empty) church or near sidewalk or near trees seen lots of cars / people pulled over there!!

LimaBean
01-24-14, 10:39
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. Brunette, straight hair, somewhat cute face.

Personality = 1.5 of 5 stars. She was jonesing and wasn't conversational. She was polite, though.

Performance = 3.5 of 5 stars. Good BBBJCIM with DT and some face-fucking. She's nowhere near as good as tall FM41 Danielle, but it was good in it's own right.

Donation = $.2. She wanted $.4, but that's way too much for a BJ.

Repeat? If she doesn't keep trying to charge too much, yes.

I've also seen NFM Misty again for a BBBJCIM which was good, but damn, does she need to take a shower.

Didn't pick them up but in FM41 area also recently saw tall Danielle, Taylor, tall Ashley, and Heather.

In NFM, I've only seen Misty and Ashley #2 out walking lately.

PBB has been fruitless fr me lately.

CockMasters
01-24-14, 11:14
From the Cookjar home base...I live here for 9 years and move back to Phila for 7 years. I travel Old 41 in and. Meyers, Palm Beach and yes Cleveland Ave. Had a great time tons of SW and now I see light traffic. Well, you see now I don't drive can you walk and pick up a SW? Or does anyone number they would like to share? How is backpqage down this way? Pm if you wish. Thanks.

Chef Enzo
01-24-14, 13:00
From the Cookjar home base...I live here for 9 years and move back to Phila for 7 years. I travel Old 41 in and. Meyers, Palm Beach and yes Cleveland Ave. Had a great time tons of SW and now I see light traffic. Well, you see now I don't drive can you walk and pick up a SW? Or does anyone number they would like to share? How is backpqage down this way? Pm if you wish. Thanks.You should go out there and write us a report on how your hunt goes. I believe if you have been reading the boards for some length of time you should have all the info on the strolls. Maybe you can go in a taxi. I remember BigBadLou used to ask a similar question about walkin'. Hmmmm? Perhaps you can look him up and he will advise you. He was the monger-supreemo.

LimaBean
01-24-14, 23:18
PBB.

Still not finding shit.

NFM.

Nothing during my runs the past couple days. I saw that dipshit boyfriend of Ashley #1 walking down the street like a dork.

FM41.

Carrie is back and gave a damn good BBBJCIM. I must have came for a good 15-20 seconds, and she kept at it the whole time.

Had a great time with Becca. She's almost always fun and has a good personality.

GatorBait1
01-25-14, 05:38
Is there anyway you guys can post a some pictures of some of these fabulous ladies, or email them to me. I see some walkers but not sure who your talking about.

Lurker 2009
01-25-14, 16:05
Is there anyway you guys can post a some pictures of some of these fabulous ladies, or email them to me. I see some walkers but not sure who your talking about.I'd be willing to help you out. I know most of the girls. Snap some photos of them, and I'll identify them for you. The county has a website with pictures of the exact girls you are wondering about. Also, the Naples Daily News has many archived stories with photos, its a very useful resource.

There aren't many women here in Ft Myers, and most of the ones reported on will be on one of those sites.

LimaBean
01-26-14, 00:18
FMPD had all kinds of vehicles with lights flashing in three different spots in FM41 area just now. Was inadvertently followed a bit. Saw Kelly out but passed. She gives great head, but I wasn't in the mood for her.

LCSO is all over NFM area. Was again inadvertently followed.

Didn't check PBB area.

I'd recommend not going out right now.

GatorBait1
01-26-14, 08:27
I saw a Red Head on PBB Friday late morning, wearing pajama bottoms, she was looking at me hard when I drove by, but was not sure, so with the not sure and all the traffic I passed but looked like a possibility, wild red hair just past her shoulder. Does that ring a bell.

LimaBean
01-26-14, 14:49
I saw a Red Head on PBB Friday late morning, wearing pajama bottoms, she was looking at me hard when I drove by, but was not sure, so with the not sure and all the traffic I passed but looked like a possibility, wild red hair just past her shoulder. Does that ring a bell.I don't know her, but someone who doesn't take the time to get dressed or whose clothes are so dirty that she's out in PJ's instead is a good indication of an SW or a crazy person--or both. The hard stare is likely indicative of the same.

I've noticed the majority of your posts seem to be asking for info. This is kind of the opposite of what posters should do. It's better if you post more TOFTT's. Then seasoned mongers will be happier to provide you info. I know it can be scary as shit at first doing TOFTT's, but we all need to contribute.

Dracula66
02-01-14, 19:35
Hi, I'm glad to finally add something to the table here. My friend was on his way back from out of town when he saw a BSW on 41.

Considering he's never seen anyone walking before he thought he might as well try it since SW has always been a fantasy of his.

Ends up that she was a decent looking black girl named Tiffany that was staying at a motel near by. After some back and forth she agreed for .3, although she would most likely do for less.

He was tired and didn't want to haggle to much.

It ended up being a CBJ and she also wouldn't allow touching without additional fees. I was curious so I went ahead and paid an extra .1 for touching anywhere except rosebud.

She could handle the whole thing although my friend is pretty average. At first she used way to much teeth, but after a quick comment she fixed the issue. It was still just an okay.

Job however. She offered a BBBJ for an extra .15 which I agreed to as long as it was ws. After she caught unfortunately I found out why she insisted on CBJ at first. She handled about.

5 seconds before spitting outside.

All in all he would probably wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate. She said she had never done this before and that it was that time of the month (both obvious lies, but I like to.

Respect other peoples boundaries). She did say that she needed money for motel room and to feed kids which seemed to be an honest comment.

This is my first review so please feel free to say if I left anything important out or added to much.

LimaBean
02-01-14, 22:45
Hi, I'm glad to finally add something to the table here. My friend was on his way back from out of town when he saw a BSW on 41.

Considering he's never seen anyone walking before he thought he might as well try it since SW has always been a fantasy of his.

Ends up that she was a decent looking black girl named Tiffany that was staying at a motel near by. After some back and forth she agreed for .3, although she would most likely do for less.

He was tired and didn't want to haggle to much.

It ended up being a CBJ and she also wouldn't allow touching without additional fees. I was curious so I went ahead and paid an extra .1 for touching anywhere except rosebud.

She could handle the whole thing although my friend is pretty average. At first she used way to much teeth, but after a quick comment she fixed the issue. It was still just an okay.

Job however. She offered a BBBJ for an extra .15 which I agreed to as long as it was ws. After she caught unfortunately I found out why she insisted on CBJ at first. She handled about.

5 seconds before spitting outside.

All in all he would probably wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate. She said she had never done this before and that it was that time of the month (both obvious lies, but I like to.

Respect other peoples boundaries). She did say that she needed money for motel room and to feed kids which seemed to be an honest comment.

This is my first review so please feel free to say if I left anything important out or added to much.Your info was good.

If she said she's staying at a motel but needs $ for the night it's BS. No motel let's these girls stay into the night without the $ up front. Well, I think I heard once that an owner let a girl stay wrote paying, but he charged extra.

$.3 plus $.1 to touch and $.15 for BBBJ is way too much. That's $.55, an I almost always only pay $.2. Jak Hammer thinks even that is too much. Don't be too tired to negotiate or these girls will run the prices up on all if us.

The girls always have a hard luck story. 99 times of 100 they chose this life by getting into drugs and not wanting to get out. Not our problem.

Dracula66
02-01-14, 23:04
Your info was good.

If she said she's staying at a motel but needs $ for the night it's BS. No motel let's these girls stay into the night without the $ up front. Well, I think I heard once that an owner let a girl stay wrote paying, but he charged extra.

$.3 plus $.1 to touch and $.15 for BBBJ is way too much. That's $.55, an I almost always only pay $.2. Jak Hammer thinks even that is too much. Don't be too tired to negotiate or these girls will run the prices up on all if us.

The girls always have a hard luck story. 99 times of 100 they chose this life by getting into drugs and not wanting to get out. Not our problem.I see thank's for the advice. What should be the top amount I should give?

LimaBean
02-01-14, 23:27
Your info was good.

The girls always have a hard luck story. 99 times of 100 they chose this life by getting into drugs and not wanting to get out. Not our problem.New girl gets in asking what I want. After some chitchat and maybe a cop check so I can just cop a feel, she says $.4 or whatever. I say I can only do $.2. With negotiation, a basic rule is you have to e able to walk away. We all know this is difficult todo when you're horny, and the girls know, too.

If she says she can't go that low, no problem. I offer to drop her off. In over three years of doing this shit, I think only two girls have ever chosen to get out. See, you want your cock sucked, but they want their next high just as bad if not worse. On rare occasion I'll go up to $.3 or $.4, but then I insist on a BJ and fuck. If they need that extra $ so bad, then they can earn it. Why the hell just give it away? You and I earn our $, so she can earn hers, too. Fuck all these handouts when they have something they can do to earn it.

Now if the girl gets bitchy about only getting $.2, I'll often say I can't afford her and tht I just won't pick her up next time. Nearly every time they'll change their attitude pretty damn quick. They want that repeat business. Girls will sometimes say they don't do BJ's for less than $.3 or $.4, but it's their sales pitch BS.

On occasion I've fucked up because I'm drunk and horny, but I've learned to pretty much stand my ground. The girls pretend to give a fuck about you just like any good salesperson does. Usually they could give a shit less about you, just like a salesperson does. Some girls I'll rarely bother picking up because they always want to negotiate a higher fee. It gets exhausting after a while. If I'm going to be exhausted after being with one of these girls, I want it to be because of damn good sex and not over negotiation. Jak employs more guerrilla tactics to get lower prices than I do.

LimaBean
02-01-14, 23:57
One other thing I just thought of. Sometimes girls gripe because I'm taking too long. I might be taking my time because I've been drinking an just can't pop that fast, or it might be because I just want that sexual high to last a bit. In either case, it annoys me when girls think they deserve $.2 for only sucking my cock for 10 seconds.

If a girl says I'm taking too long and gets out before the job is done, it's unlikely I'll pick her up again. Her loss.

If she say I'm taking too long, having her suck my nuts usually speeds it up. If she doesn't suck nuts, well, sorry, keep bobbing.

If I know I really am taking too long, even if she doesn't say anything, I might give her a tip. As a general rule, though, I don't tip. I think $.2 is quite fair for sucking my dick for just a few minutes an taking my spunk on her mouth.

If she's cranky about me taking too long I tell her I just won't bother her next time. Again, when I say shit like that, suddenly their attitude changes for the better. If you go easy on these girls (and I know at least a couple mongers on here who think I still go too easy), then they'll walk all over you just like your ex-wives and their attorneys.

Fred123
02-02-14, 03:39
First SW experience. I was very nervous / excited. I was driving home and saw her, pulled into a fast food parking lot and she cut the corner to get in. She had red hair, average build. Said she usually stays in Bonita. We talked about where to go and since this was kind of an impulse buy, I didn't have time to scope out a dark corner somewhere. She wanted to go to my place but I quickly shot that down. We ended up going to her place which was kind of dumpy and there were some people outside. I almost left but went on in. She asked me how much I wanted to spend and I said .25.(I only planned on .20 and maybe .05 for a tip but got nervous) She tried to haggle me to .30 but I told her that was all I had and she talked about going to the bank. I showed her the cash and she stopped haggling. Ended up with... Let's see... Bbbjcimws. Hope I got that right, no swallow. I ended up dropping her off at her car afterwards. She was talking to someone on the phone and saying something about her back hurting one the way so she's probably a pill popper. I might see her again but not at her place. A little too far out of my comfort zone.

I hope that wasn't too long.

Fred.

Hargow20
02-02-14, 09:01
The prices in Socal are a bit higher $30-40. It would be nice to get some good SW's for $20 however. It is very irritating when I pick up a SW that is lame BJ and then complains I am taking to long. We used to get a lot SW's from Las Vegas in SD and they would only want to go down half way and then complain how long I am taking. A lot of the SW's in Tijuana give lame BJ's as well. This is one reason why I try and have regular girls that I see.

One other thing I just thought of. Sometimes girls gripe because I'm taking too long. I might be taking my time because I've been drinking an just can't pop that fast, or it might be because I just want that sexual high to last a bit. In either case, it annoys me when girls think they deserve $.2 for only sucking my cock for 10 seconds.

If a girl says I'm taking too long and gets out before the job is done, it's unlikely I'll pick her up again. Her loss.

If she say I'm taking too long, having her suck my nuts usually speeds it up. If she doesn't suck nuts, well, sorry, keep bobbing.

If I know I really am taking too long, even if she doesn't say anything, I might give her a tip. As a general rule, though, I don't tip. I think $.2 is quite fair for sucking my dick for just a few minutes an taking my spunk on her mouth.

If she's cranky about me taking too long I tell her I just won't bother her next time. Again, when I say shit like that, suddenly their attitude changes for the better. If you go easy on these girls (and I know at least a couple mongers on here who think I still go too easy), then they'll walk all over you just like your ex-wives and their attorneys.

LimaBean
02-02-14, 11:21
I see thank's for the advice. What should be the top amount I should give?I typically stick to $.2. If the girl asks if I'll tip her if she does a good job, sometimes I will. For a BBBJ, the highest I've tipped is $.1, but that was because it was FM41 tall Danielle, and she is the very best at BJ's. I'll also tip if I know I've taken a long time to pop or if the girl sucked my balls good on top of the BJ or if she's just really pleasant throughout the entire encounter.

LimaBean
02-02-14, 11:33
The prices in Socal are a bit higher $30-40. It would be nice to get some good SW's for $20 however. It is very irritating when I pick up a SW that is lame BJ and then complains I am taking to long. We used to get a lot SW's from Las Vegas in SD and they would only want to go down half way and then complain how long I am taking. A lot of the SW's in Tijuana give lame BJ's as well. This is one reason why I try and have regular girls that I see.I hear you. I've had girls like that. When I politely tell them I just won't waste their time by picking them up again, that usually changes their attitude in a hurry. I can think of a couple girls who used to try to hustle me. After I made my comment, they've been great ever since. They don't give me attitude, they don't hustle me any more except to maybe politely ask if I can spare a few bucks more, and we get along wonderfully.

If they give me attitude again, I make sure they see me as I pass them up next time. Then the time after that, I might pick them up again. If they ask why I passed last time, I'll say because I don't like being hustled. Tht usually shuts them up because them they know I mean business.

I've done this with Shawnae, Tracy, Carrie, Ashley #2, Misty, Holly, and others, and it's worked with each of them. No more attitude. Just good times.

With all this said, I do still let my little head do the negotiating on occasion, so I lose out. I'm not perfect at this as I still sometimes fall for the hard luck stories, but it's not very often any more.

Dracula66
02-02-14, 13:09
Thanks for all the advice Lima. So I just have to treat them like a salesman; I think I can handle that. Also google keeps giving me warnings of this being a malicious site which it has never done before. It is most likely because of an add and the link given by the warning is humanhuman.net/ see (do not click and admin after you see it feel free to delete so no one does). So admins you might want to check your advertisers and change whichever one has this link. Could also be something in the cookies that you have set up.

LimaBean
02-02-14, 13:50
First SW experience. I was very nervous / excited. I was driving home and saw her, pulled into a fast food parking lot and she cut the corner to get in. She had red hair, average build. Said she usually stays in Bonita. We talked about where to go and since this was kind of an impulse buy, I didn't have time to scope out a dark corner somewhere. She wanted to go to my place but I quickly shot that down. We ended up going to her place which was kind of dumpy and there were some people outside. I almost left but went on in. She asked me how much I wanted to spend and I said .25.(I only planned on .20 and maybe .05 for a tip but got nervous) She tried to haggle me to .30 but I told her that was all I had and she talked about going to the bank. I showed her the cash and she stopped haggling. Ended up with... Let's see... Bbbjcimws. Hope I got that right, no swallow. I ended up dropping her off at her car afterwards. She was talking to someone on the phone and saying something about her back hurting one the way so she's probably a pill popper. I might see her again but not at her place. A little too far out of my comfort zone.

I hope that wasn't too long.

Fred.Be very careful letting an SW pick a place--especially when it's a house or apartment. I've gone in my share of these places, but just because I've come out unscathed doesn't mean it's not dangerous. I often insist on looking in other rooms, closets, and even behind shower curtains to make sure no one is going to jump me when my dick is hanging out. I do the same in motels usually, too. I people are obviously there, assess whether it's worth the risk.

When going into a house, apartment, or motel, lock the door behind you for both the front door and the bedroom door. If there's no lock, do your business so you're facing the door and can see a threat coming.

LimaBean
02-02-14, 15:45
New girl gets in asking what I want. After some chitchat and maybe a cop check so I can just cop a feel, she says $.4 or whatever. I say I can only do $.2. With negotiation, a basic rule is you have to e able to walk away. We all know this is difficult todo when you're horny, and the girls know, too.

If she says she can't go that low, no problem. I offer to drop her off. In over three years of doing this shit, I think only two girls have ever chosen to get out. See, you want your cock sucked, but they want their next high just as bad if not worse. On rare occasion I'll go up to $.3 or $.4, but then I insist on a BJ and fuck. If they need that extra $ so bad, then they can earn it. Why the hell just give it away? You and I earn our $, so she can earn hers, too. Fuck all these handouts when they have something they can do to earn it.

Now if the girl gets bitchy about only getting $.2, I'll often say I can't afford her and tht I just won't pick her up next time. Nearly every time they'll change their attitude pretty damn quick. They want that repeat business. Girls will sometimes say they don't do BJ's for less than $.3 or $.4, but it's their sales pitch BS.

On occasion I've fucked up because I'm drunk and horny, but I've learned to pretty much stand my ground. The girls pretend to give a fuck about you just like any good salesperson does. Usually they could give a shit less about you, just like a salesperson does. Some girls I'll rarely bother picking up because they always want to negotiate a higher fee. It gets exhausting after a while. If I'm going to be exhausted after being with one of these girls, I want it to be because of damn good sex and not over negotiation. Jak employs more guerrilla tactics to get lower prices than I do.I picked up a girl today. She gave me her BS about how she doesn't do BJ's for less than $.3. I said I only have $.2, and she immediately accepted.

LimaBean
02-02-14, 22:17
Thanks for all the advice Lima. So I just have to treat them like a salesman; I think I can handle that. Also google keeps giving me warnings of this being a malicious site which it has never done before. It is most likely because of an add and the link given by the warning is humanhuman.net/ see (do not click and admin after you see it feel free to delete so no one does). So admins you might want to check your advertisers and change whichever one has this link. Could also be something in the cookies that you have set up.The malicious ads occur occasionally here, and you're correct tht it comes from the ads. Just don't click the ads when Google warns you.

As for what I've written, you're welcome, and I hope none of it came across as condescending at all. I'm just trying to help us all.

Fred123
02-03-14, 00:09
Be very careful letting an SW pick a place--especially when it's a house or apartment. I've gone in my share of these places, but just because I've come out unscathed doesn't mean it's not dangerous. I often insist on looking in other rooms, closets, and even behind shower curtains to make sure no one is going to jump me when my dick is hanging out. I do the same in motels usually, too. I people are obviously there, assess whether it's worth the risk.

When going into a house, apartment, or motel, lock the door behind you for both the front door and the bedroom door. If there's no lock, do your business so you're facing the door and can see a threat coming.Thank you so much for the advice Lima. There wasn't much to the place, just one room, but I didn't think to look in the shower. I don't think I will be visiting any places for awhile. I am going to do my research and find a dark corner.

Thanks again,

Fred

Drakula
02-03-14, 00:40
An old friend I haven't seen since her visitto the greybar,3 visits in two weeks but again in love w 'h' and quickly swirling, ravishing girl, tumultuous history esp. From 2004-2010 , dark future ahead, friendly but beware, you can't help her, skills excellent, choices writing a bad chapter...Drak.

LimaBean
02-04-14, 12:16
An old friend I haven't seen since her visitto the greybar,3 visits in two weeks but again in love w 'h' and quickly swirling, ravishing girl, tumultuous history esp. From 2004-2010 , dark future ahead, friendly but beware, you can't help her, skills excellent, choices writing a bad chapter...Drak.I've seen her twice in the past couple years. She's not attractive to me, but she gives a pretty good BBBJCIM.

LimaBean
02-04-14, 12:23
Looks = 3 of 5 stars. Big tits catch your eye right away. Seems she is a bit tall, think she's a fake blond. Fair amount of facial acne. Wears girdle to keep things looking right apparently. Didn't take off her shirt so I don't know how flabby she might be.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was nice enough, a little conversational.

Performance = 3 of 5 stars. Decent BBBJ, OK FS.

Donation = $.4.

Repeat? Fuck no. She stole shit from my car while I wasn't looking.

LimaBean
02-04-14, 12:33
PBB.

Still haven't seen much lately in PBB area except that thieving ****. Admin didn't have to put the asterisks there for me. I put them there so you can play Wheel of Fortune and guess. Spin the wheel!

NFM.

Ashley #2 and Krystle still give decent head. Saw a new girl walking that I wanted to sample a couple days ago, but I didn't have time to stop.

FM41.

Holly gave a decent BBBJ, but the doggie fuck wasn't anything special.

Kate is ugly but gives damn good head. She gets every damn drop.

Becca was decent but not mind-blowing the other day.

Saw Crystal / Star out, but she's still disgusting to me. Also saw Carrie, tall Ashley, and another girl walking. Didn't have time when I saw Carrie, didn't want to pick up Ashley, and didn't pick up the other girl because she was walking with Ashley. I hate it when the girls cluster together because then they all want you to pick them, and sometimes they're pissy about it later if you didn't pick them.

BobOsz
02-05-14, 05:01
I been reading all the posts like it was my religion. I finely decide to give back. I got a job that I'm traveling a lot all over USA. I got to Ft. Myers a week ago, did my corporate job and was free to do whatever I want. So after reading all the info I decide to visit Ft. Myers downtown as well see what sort of SW you got here. First day was was driving in small streets and I.

Seen black woman with fake breast. She lift her blouse up and I stop, she open the car door jump in and offer services. She was skinny black woman with big lips. I told her to get out.

But took .2 to do so. I seen nice blond many of times and pretty sure its Danielle but I dint know if its tall or different, plus there was health issues I dint understate so I pass.

Met Holly in parking lot, didn't looking for SW and she just show up. Give me her digits so I called here later on. She was looking for a driver to drop her off for half the night but she.

Made it. I can't complain, looks better than most of SW give BBBJCIM. I dint have and she didn't come with RC so FS was out off the menu. The only drawback was I think she has a.

Driver waiting and she was out the door in 60 seconds after we finish.

Sorry for any mistakes I made, but that is my first post and English is not my native language.

Hurricane67
02-05-14, 11:38
Saw Ashley 2 last night. She told me Misty is on vacation.

Decent BBBJCIM for 2.

Saw latino girl with tight orange pants and red hair. Couldn't get close.

Enough for a pickup. That was on FM41. Also blonde not Danielle passed on her.

LimaBean
02-05-14, 11:42
I been reading all the posts like it was my religion. I finely decide to give back. I got a job that I'm traveling a lot all over USA. I got to Ft. Myers a week ago, did my corporate job and was free to do whatever I want. So after reading all the info I decide to visit Ft. Myers downtown as well see what sort of SW you got here. First day was was driving in small streets and I.

Seen black woman with fake breast. She lift her blouse up and I stop, she open the car door jump in and offer services. She was skinny black woman with big lips. I told her to get out.

But took .2 to do so. I seen nice blond many of times and pretty sure its Danielle but I dint know if its tall or different, plus there was health issues I dint understate so I pass.

Met Holly in parking lot, didn't looking for SW and she just show up. Give me her digits so I called here later on. She was looking for a driver to drop her off for half the night but she.

Made it. I can't complain, looks better than most of SW give BBBJCIM. I dint have and she didn't come with RC so FS was out off the menu. The only drawback was I think she has a.

Driver waiting and she was out the door in 60 seconds after we finish.

Sorry for any mistakes I made, but that is my first post and English is not my native language.You did good.

As I was making my rounds yesterday, I saw tall Danielle out. I noticed she now had boobies. Then I looked harder, and I see she also has a gut. I'm guessing she just ate too much cafeteria food in the past several months and will be skinny again from returning to the crack diet.

I saw two other girls I was interested in in FM41 area. One disappeared by the time I looped around. The other seemed nervous and kept walking, I think she's done this to me before. Oh Star / Crystal was out, too. I ended up going elsewhere to take care of my business.

Dracula66
02-05-14, 14:59
The malicious ads occur occasionally here, and you're correct tht it comes from the ads. Just don't click the ads when Google warns you.

As for what I've written, you're welcome, and I hope none of it came across as condescending at all. I'm just trying to help us all.Not at all. I'll be the first one to admit that I'm extremely green. I'd be an idiot to pass on any advice given; just look at my first post I didn't realize the auto format of the site and it majorly screwed it my post LOL. So once again thanks for all the advice Lima and I'll gladly accept any more.

LamaGuy9
02-05-14, 20:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LimaBean
02-07-14, 12:51
PBB.

Quick run. Saw nothing.

NFM.

Sort of a lame BBBJCIM from Krystle. Kept stopping an didn't get it all.

FM41.

Bree gave a nice BBBJ and doggie.

PBB Jessica is in FM41 area. Remember she's a thief, so closely guard your shit if you pick her up.

LimaBean
02-07-14, 14:58
PBB.

Quick run. Saw nothing.

NFM.

Sort of a lame BBBJCIM from Krystle. Kept stopping an didn't get it all.

FM41.

Bree gave a nice BBBJ and doggie.

PBB Jessica is in FM41 area. Remember she's a thief, so closely guard your shit if you pick her up.After reviewing the latest photos, I realized it wasn't PBB Jessica I saw on Broadway. It was PM Kelly.

Check your cocks because one girl was charged with an STD. As has been discussed, this doesn't mean she has it, and I'm not naming who it is. She's only been charged. It's better to be safe than sorry, though, and get your junk checked.

LimaBean
02-07-14, 15:34
I haven't seen a news story about all these busts yet:

One FM41 SW on Tuesday.

One Bonita masseuse on Wednesday.

Nine FM41 SW's yesterday.

All were prostitution charges.

LimaBean
02-07-14, 16:36
I haven't seen a news story about all these busts yet:

One FM41 SW on Tuesday.

One Bonita masseuse on Wednesday.

Nine FM41 SW's yesterday.

All were prostitution charges.All the girls on FM41 remain in custody. That means getting a blowjob in that area will be slim to none today. I can think of at least two girls who didn't get popped, but the ones who were arrested include the ones who I think we're walking the most.

Scoundrel
02-14-14, 10:32
I've been seeing a couple of girls NFM lately in the late morning before noon between RJ's and River Rd., then they are gone later so I'm thinking they may have kids and quit around the time school lets out? Both look good with very little shop wear. Could be sisters? Dark Hair, early twenties, thin but not skinny. As the temperatures warmed up the one took off her extra shirt to reveal a white sleeveless tee..she looked really good, tanned, toned and great tits! The other one looks a little younger but looking good as well. Hope to see them in shorts on a warm morning! Evenings have been dead with LEO parking and watching the street.

LimaBean
02-14-14, 14:56
I've been seeing a couple of girls NFM lately in the late morning before noon between RJ's and River Rd., then they are gone later so I'm thinking they may have kids and quit around the time school lets out? Both look good with very little shop wear. Could be sisters? Dark Hair, early twenties, thin but not skinny. As the temperatures warmed up the one took off her extra shirt to reveal a white sleeveless tee..she looked really good, tanned, toned and great tits! The other one looks a little younger but looking good as well. Hope to see them in shorts on a warm morning! Evenings have been dead with LEO parking and watching the street.From what I've seen, FM41 area remains pretty dead since the busts a couple weeks ago. Several of the girls remain incarcerated.

FMPD was all over Wednesday night. Saw seven in one pass.

In NFM, the only sisters I know who walk are Misty and Krystle. They don't realy look alike, though. Misty has bigger boobs and ass, skin is a bit darker, and she has acne. Krystle has mosquito-bite boobs, tiny ass, light skin, and clear complexion. Maybe other sisters walk, but I don't know them. I've never seen Misty and Krystle walk together.

LimaBean
02-14-14, 15:27
It's funny when some SW's try to charge BP rates for sub-standard service. It's also funny that some SW's give much better service than BP girls for much lower rates. It can be tough to find the keepers who stick around the streets, though.

Scoundrel
02-15-14, 20:16
From what I've seen, FM41 area remains pretty dead since the busts a couple weeks ago. Several of the girls remain incarcerated.

FMPD was all over Wednesday night. Saw seven in one pass.

In NFM, the only sisters I know who walk are Misty and Krystle. They don't realy look alike, though. Misty has bigger boobs and ass, skin is a bit darker, and she has acne. Krystle has mosquito-bite boobs, tiny ass, light skin, and clear complexion. Maybe other sisters walk, but I don't know them. I've never seen Misty and Krystle walk together.Not Krystal or Misty, I know them both. These girls were new to me but for sure were working. They didn't walk directly together, they were separated by a few blocks.

Jak Hammer
02-19-14, 19:52
Was in Cape Coma on business then headed to Circle K around 4 pm 4:14 pm 303105 for gas off Bayshore & old 41 where I was approached by a tall girl in black shirt ripped jeans big tits may have been stuffed. She started the water works on her eyes then showed me a visa card said she needed to get to work but the card was not being accepted inside nor outside. I wonder why? There was a scum bag looking little dirt bag dude nearby acting coy she asked for a few dollars I proceeded to play with the conversation I asked where she works, after a transition into the answer that was less than smooth I took my eyes off her big tits and placed my vision to her freckled face where she reminded me of Krystal. It may well have been her sister but I never met this girl nor have ever seen her walking however the resemblance of both of them are quite similar!

I proceed inside as she thanked me thinking I was going to go in and withdraw all sorts of cash for her then bid her god bless and good day. Not quite. I wanted to take a piss. As I walked out I saw her on her flip phone not hearing any real talking so I think the acting practice was in full effect. Since I have personally seen little kids eyes watering up & going thru the whole bit begging for $ in South America I know it when I see it. Especially when the suspicious guy is keeping an eye on her acting like lost his smokes on the ledge. I did not fall for it nor do I have the passion to pursue this much anymore especially since I have been pulled over recently outskirts of a less than desirable area of town for supposedly a traffic vioilation. Bullshit! I stopped and answered his accusations even after he read me my rights. Practice time for Johnny Jackoff Law. It was a mixed blessing. Time to not do that at all. Especially there. I gave him a decent excuse, I got off with a warning. Great! Onwards & forward. Isn't it so cool how I'm barely on here anymore yet I generously provide a pic if I can? Stay safe!

SwampThang7
02-20-14, 18:40
I was followed by a LEO when riding down PB the other day. I guess he'd seen me riding some back streets up near Ortiz. I had just finished a welding job, and really wasn't seriously looking, just cruising. He saw me turn off a side street again, and I saw him change to my lane. I just pulled over to the side, and broke out a map. He went by very slowly, and then moved on. They are out there still (LEO), even after the light parade is over.

Bruce Johnson
02-21-14, 08:42
I was followed by a LEO when riding down PB the other day. I guess he'd seen me riding some back streets up near Ortiz. I had just finished a welding job, and really wasn't seriously looking, just cruising. He saw me turn off a side street again, and I saw him change to my lane. I just pulled over to the side, and broke out a map. He went by very slowly, and then moved on. They are out there still (LEO), even after the light parade is over.You still carry a paper map in your car?

LimaBean
02-21-14, 10:26
Looks = 3.5 of 5 stars. She's crackhead skinny with mosquito-bite tits, but she has a cute face and tiny butt. Blond with hair past her shoulders. Early 20's. If she gained weight she'd probably be gorgeous.

Personality = 3 of 5 stars. She was polite but mostly about business.

Performance = 2 of 5 stars. BBBJ was OK but no CIM. FS was lame.

Donation = .4.

Repeat? Maybe.

I didn't get digits. I usually don't bother.