PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

I Walk Alone
05-20-15, 05:43
Your welcome bro. Glad to see you actually took my advise. Told that Andys give you a window seat to the traffic at the speedway. But I would offer you some more advise. Brandy is cool and all but variety is the spice of life. So the same way you found her you can find another. Lane is full of girl scouts.

Also the rape thing I believe. I wasn't going to put it out but since you did I will build on it. She had it happen 3 times iin the same week. She is nonchalant because she normally gives it up to strangers. Most women would be traumatized but she is only pissed that she wasn't compensated and she was robbed and her phone was smashed. Like most of these girls that is a part of street life.Yeah, but fuck around with MY luck, I might just end up approaching something that could get me locked up, if you know what I mean. I'm going to stick with Brandy just to be on the safe side. I can't afford any monkey wrenches thrown in my plans before I leave here. I'm waiting to see what happens this weekend.

It's really screwed up about what happened. Maybe she needs to stick with the guys she's already familiar with. Yeah, it's a dangerous life alright.

CantB1
05-20-15, 06:16
If she's even a couple of notches below this pix she wouldn't be too bad looking.Sorry guys. She looks nothing like that pic. She is a 40 year old thicker WSW. She is not bad looking but don't think your going to find Kim K. Or J. Lo walking lane ave.

But if looking for a ass close to that pic. Find Paula on lane is the closest I've seen. I couldn't believe she was walking.

CommanderAeon
05-21-15, 05:34
Someone that looks just like her is advertising over in Mouse Town.

CantB1
05-21-15, 11:58
Drove to Lane and with my flashlight looking for the mystery thick blonde WSW. Soon as I got off exit I see a thick blonde WSW. Not the chick I was looking for but all good anyway. Blonde permed hair 40 years old nice size for her age and was fairly attractive. Name was Heather and told me she usually works off her phone from home. But hits the streets at times. (And who says unemployment is at a high). LEO check because she didn't look like a SW. I had watched an old episode of cops last night and feeling edgy. Found a spot for some good skull. Said she is the aunt of one of Lane ave's regular girl scouts.

Really nice lady. Chatted for a few. Carried herself well. She admittedly was on a little high but she was well in control of herself person. Some of these girls has had me thinking I'm watching a trailer for another chapter in the movie "Insidious".

Got the digit and I may repeat. Nothing wrong with her but I kinda like them younger dumber and funner.

CantB1
05-21-15, 14:01
After my dream with Heather on Lane on my way to work I drove thru Hooterville. I was looking for Nicole (Jen / Heather) for a second round. I have only seen her out mornings. A few days ago she promised to call to give me her new number. She said she has a bad memory. Maybe that's why she can't remember what name to give her dates.

Didn't see her but did notice a new waist. I meant to say face. (LOL) she like begged to hop in. A car was coming and I don't like seeing headlights in my rear view. Said her name was Connie. She is friends with Kelly (Billie). Promised a good time but I couldn't do it. Oh yea. WSW thick is modest. Overweight and she was sweating like she been running track. Promised good skull but Junior stayed a silent partner on this negotiation. Had to pass. Dropped her off back where I found her. I'll let one of you fellas TOFTT!

CantB1
05-21-15, 14:58
After my dream with Heather on Lane on my way to work I drove thru Hooterville. I was looking for Nicole (Jen / Heather) for a second round. I have only seen her out mornings. A few days ago she promised to call to give me her new number. She said she has a bad memory. Maybe that's why she can't remember what name to give her dates.

Didn't see her but did notice a new waist. I meant to say face. (LOL) she like begged to hop in. A car was coming and I don't like seeing headlights in my rear view. Said her name was Connie. She is friends with Kelly (Billie). Promised a good time but I couldn't do it. Oh yea. WSW thick is modest. Overweight and she was sweating like she been running track. Promised good skull but Junior stayed a silent partner on this negotiation. Had to pass. Dropped her off back where I found her. I'll let one of you fellas TOFTT!

SkyWalker13
05-21-15, 16:51
Sorry guys. She looks nothing like that pic. She is a 40 year old thicker WSW. She is not bad looking but don't think your going to find Kim K. Or J. Lo walking lane ave.

But if looking for a ass close to that pic. Find Paula on lane is the closest I've seen. I couldn't believe she was walking.Brandys ass isn't the best I've seen but compared to some of the bony girls walking around its awesome. I don't mind the cushion for the pushing.

CantB1
05-21-15, 18:15
Brandys ass isn't the best I've seen but compared to some of the bony girls walking around its awesome. I don't mind the cushion for the pushing.Don't get me wrong. Brandy is a cool chick. Most of these street girls have like zero percent body fat. They make hundreds per day and look like stick figures. Bri, Jen2, JJ, Jess, And Chrissy (who is M. I. A) can all ride with me to Golden Corral.

Hot Tacos
05-21-15, 19:51
Someone that looks just like her is advertising over in Mouse Town.Damn. Looks like her. But don't think she has that much meat on her. HT.

Chason Hymen
05-21-15, 23:53
Senior members only who would like Mandy's new phone number PM me.

Wolfman99
05-22-15, 02:23
Took a cruise down lane. Saw thick brunette with long hair waving at the traffic. Should have kept on going. Scooped and heard the sob story. Same old kids, rent, etc. Anyway, found a spot and had a nightmare, not a dream. Mechanical, kept asking if close and would not catch. Gave up and dropped her ass back just down the street. Would recommend passing this nut case up.

Golf Cart
05-22-15, 14:40
Anyone have any info or experience with this one?

CantB1
05-22-15, 18:54
Found Jen2 on lane. Red tank top and blue jean shorts. She is no fuss. No rush. No drama. Doesn't even talk donation or ask for it up front. Not even the first time I scooped her. I think she enjoy herself and not just waiting on the pop. And no she still doesn't have a phone yet. Thinking about setting up a"Go Fund Me" account to get her a phone and pay the bill monthly. I'm sure there is more than enough of us who like her tight kitty enough to pitch in a few dollars to be able to reach out and touch her.

Oh yea. Never a monetary increase to go from BJ to FS with me. YMMV.

JackJax
05-22-15, 20:54
Its near a BBQ restaurant. She is brunette white, maybe early 30's. She was wearing high heels. I saw her early around 11 am. Just can't stop since I am with someone. Anyone know this gal?

Conceited
05-22-15, 22:46
Driving up and down lane, I ran into an older chick named "T". I guess she is retired from her SW days. She was only hanging out chatting with some friends in the trailer area. She said that the only reason that she hung out with me was because she thought I was cute. Whether it was true or not, all I know is that she took really good care of me with her sweet serenade. Andy J took care of her after she took care of me.

YoungRestless
05-22-15, 23:03
Senior members only who would like Mandy's new phone number PM me.I've contacted her (New and old number) several times and she selectively answers whom she will. I text her and get ignored. My buddy text her shortly after and she responds. It's like dealing with the old unreliable BP girls. Hey Mandy, if you read these forums do yourself a favor and stop being a time waster!

CantB1
05-23-15, 06:54
Drive thru Hooterville 5 am saw a blonde WSW thought it was Nicole (Heather) got closer and didn't recognize her. Asked her if she needed a ride and she said she "No". Drove pass her again. Now she has stopped like she is waiting to be scooped at the next block. Asked if she was sure. She said "I'm good" only a SW would stand at 2 different corners of Brannon. So I drove around some more and she is on Firetower. Now I know she working. Talked to her again and she was like "you not no cop are you?" Said Hell No and she got in. Did a LEO check. She was paranoid as hell. Said she got spooked with every car that stopped.

It was Jenn#1 (from Lane ave). Said she had recently got out from a year vacation. Told me USASG had been freaking her out with some Jennifer that's not her with a tat on her neck that she doesn't as I can see. Guess more of these girls read this forum then I thought. Told her that I just saw that Jen2 yesterday. She is a lot skinner.

Jen1 nice girl. Good headache relief. And nice personally. She has some meat on her bones which is always good. Too many skeletons walking around these days. Got her digits. But won't give it out unless she says it's ok.

I Walk Alone
05-23-15, 10:25
I went back to look for you yesterday like I said I was going to. Looked like a damn stalker knocking on your door like I said I DIDN'T want to do. Waited in the area for about an hour to see if you'd show up, but you never did, so I left.

Just found out Cocktails just opened back up last night. So they pretty much got your money, luv. I'm leaving in 7 days.

Hope you still read these forums.

CantB1
05-23-15, 12:55
I went back to look for you yesterday like I said I was going to. Looked like a damn stalker knocking on your door like I said I DIDN'T want to do. Waited in the area for about an hour to see if you'd show up, but you never did, so I left.

Just found out Cocktails just opened back up last night. So they pretty much got your money, luv. I'm leaving in 7 days.

Hope you still read these forums.Hey Bro imma miss your reports when you leave. LOL Looks like I made a love connection hooking you up with Brandy. Please never go show up to a notel room of a "girl scout" without talking to them minutes before. Several reasons. They switch rooms frequently. They may have borrowed the room to use. They may be "meditating". And last you never know what company they keep. And you showing up with a few dollars.

Also I read your post on Cocktails. Are you really still looking for that same (not much of a) dancer (non) Exotica?

Rick5720
05-23-15, 16:22
I've contacted her (New and old number) several times and she selectively answers whom she will. I text her and get ignored. My buddy text her shortly after and she responds. It's like dealing with the old unreliable BP girls. Hey Mandy, if you read these forums do yourself a favor and stop being a time waster!? Has any of you guys been to her new place? And whgat part of town is it in. And is it safe?

YoungRestless
05-23-15, 17:27
? Has any of you guys been to her new place? And whgat part of town is it in. And is it safe?To her calls or text plus her pimp husband like to threaten you through text. Very strange group!

CantB1
05-23-15, 17:38
? Has any of you guys been to her new place? And whgat part of town is it in. And is it safe?I haven't been to her place or contacted her but she did tell me when I saw her a Wacko's that she moved to Riverside.

CantB1
05-23-15, 18:00
To her calls or text plus her pimp husband like to threaten you through text. Very strange group!That sounds personal. Maybe she doesn't like you in particular.

I Walk Alone
05-23-15, 19:01
Hey Bro imma miss your reports when you leave. LOL Looks like I made a love connection hooking you up with Brandy. Please never go show up to a notel room of a "girl scout" without talking to them minutes before. Several reasons. They switch rooms frequently. They may have borrowed the room to use. They may be "meditating". And last you never know what company they keep. And you showing up with a few dollars.

Also I read your post on Cocktails. Are you really still looking for that same (not much of a) dancer (non) Exotica?Funny, all this time I thought I was annoying you guys on here more than anything else. LOL.

Nah, not a love connection. To be honest, I'm surprised Brandy even remembers who I am. LOL.

I'm not a fan of knocking on doors, but I have a feeling that if I don't, I'm never going to see her again. But since Cocktails is open again, I don't know what to do until I leave.

As far as Exotic goes. That's who I was hoping to run into last night, but I have a feeling I'm never going to see her again. And even if I do, I'll bet a testicle she wouldn't know who the hell I am. LOL. But yeah, I'm still looking for her. I want to see if I can take that one back to the apartment with me before I go.

Beakdoson
05-24-15, 01:58
She our now.

YoungRestless
05-24-15, 02:10
That sounds personal. Maybe she doesn't like you in particular.But honestly, she is, as you all say, super paranoid about LEO. I don't know if she's gotten popped in the past but for some reason I'm LEO to her. I also called her out on wasting my time and even when they're guilty, they don't like to be called out! Anyway, no love loss and moving on. She certainly can't stop the show.

Dmoss
05-24-15, 03:01
Does anyone know the whereabouts of deepthroat Ashley?

CantB1
05-24-15, 05:38
But honestly, she is, as you all say, super paranoid about LEO. I don't know if she's gotten popped in the past but for some reason I'm LEO to her. I also called her out on wasting my time and even when they're guilty, they don't like to be called out! Anyway, no love loss and moving on. She certainly can't stop the show.Yea she has been on SSS at least once. And I know what you mean about paranoid girls thinking your LEO. I have had sws turn me down that I know are out working. Hard to convince them otherwise once they get that thought planted.

CantB1
05-24-15, 06:44
Funny, all this time I thought I was annoying you guys on here more than anything else. LOL.

Nah, not a love connection. To be honest, I'm surprised Brandy even remembers who I am. LOL.

I'm not a fan of knocking on doors, but I have a feeling that if I don't, I'm never going to see her again. But since Cocktails is open again, I don't know what to do until I leave.

As far as Exotic goes. That's who I was hoping to run into last night, but I have a feeling I'm never going to see her again. And even if I do, I'll bet a testicle she wouldn't know who the hell I am. LOL. But yeah, I'm still looking for her. I want to see if I can take that one back to the apartment with me before I go.(NON) Exotica doesn't drive just like most of the girls working at these clubs. She also has a bf that picks her up I think. I see her charm must have worked on you. I met her the first night she worked. I was comical how she had no rhythm at all. Body like 2 x4. She tried her game on me.

I was sitting alone because talent was piss poor that night. She came a sat talking about how much she liked me and how good I smelled. We talked about our SOs and she was complaining about her bf and how she wanted to get to know me. But she kept asking me if I want a dance in talks. She kept telling me it would be fun. Her dancing was uninspiring but she might be a better singer if I gave her the mic. She was talking about trust and being faithful. That she ain't like some of these girls giving extras in the club. She has to get to know somebody first. I turned her down on the dance saying I'm not interested in just a dance. So no thank you.

She kept looking at me during the night like she was tryna decided on taking me up on my proposition. She kept coming back and last time she said could I do 40 and if I had a cover. Told her in the car. She told me go get it then come back and sit in near the VIP. I went to get it but got distracted by (White) Diamond on my way to sit down. So I never did get that dance.

I Walk Alone
05-24-15, 10:41
(NON) Exotica doesn't drive just like most of the girls working at these clubs. She also has a bf that picks her up I think. I see her charm must have worked on you. I met her the first night she worked. I was comical how she had no rhythm at all. Body like 2 x4. She tried her game on me.

I was sitting alone because talent was piss poor that night. She came a sat talking about how much she liked me and how good I smelled. We talked about our SOs and she was complaining about her bf and how she wanted to get to know me. But she kept asking me if I want a dance in talks. She kept telling me it would be fun. Her dancing was uninspiring but she might be a better singer if I gave her the mic. She was talking about trust and being faithful. That she ain't like some of these girls giving extras in the club. She has to get to know somebody first. I turned her down on the dance saying I'm not interested in just a dance. So no thank you.

She kept looking at me during the night like she was tryna decided on taking me up on my proposition. She kept coming back and last time she said could I do 40 and if I had a cover. Told her in the car. She told me go get it then come back and sit in near the VIP. I went to get it but got distracted by (White) Diamond on my way to sit down. So I never did get that dance.Oh yeah right. Charm! HA!. That chick has as much charm as a vagina that hasn't been shaved since the 60's. LOL. The reason I'm looking for her is because she doesn't seem too bright, and I always thought there was a chance I could get knock that out of the park, but the place got raided before I could try and I never saw her again. I never fell for anything she was saying. I guess being in these forums made me numb to it all. Now, had she caught me when I first moved here last year, then I would have been playing the dummy role 24/7.

Have you seen her since cocktails opened up? If so, where and when? I'm wrestling with going to Cocktails maybe twice before I leave. Got to test the day shift next. If she's still working there, let me know. Even though she won't remember me. But when did all this happen to YOU?

I Walk Alone
05-24-15, 16:12
For those of you looking for Brandy, she's no longer in the room she was in when I ran into her. I have absolutely no clue where she is now, OR how the hell you guys have been spotting her. I guess it's because I don't have a car. Oh well.

So I suppose that's the end of my Brandy chapter since I have ZERO access to her now and I only have 4 days left here. Brandy, if you're reading this, luv. I tried looking for you again today, even went to your room (like a damn fool), but found nothing. Fellas, be good to her, she's cool people. Just too damn hard for losers like me to get a hold of. LOL.

Oh well, 4 days and counting.

CantB1. Check your mail.

I Walk Alone
05-24-15, 16:17
I know there's a section on here for providers to advertise themselves. But why in the absolute FUCK ALL don't SW's sign up and do the same damn thing? I mean, seriously, some of them claim to keep track of things said on here, so why not sign your asses up and advertise yourselves? For fuck's sake, YOU HAVE DUDES ON HERE LOOKING FOR CHICKS BY NAME. So why not?

Especially Brandy on Lane. In the last couple weeks, her name has been floated around on here by everybody and their mother, she SAYS she reads the forums, but dudes can't seem to find her. So why not just sign up?

I don't know. Maybe I'm just rambling out of frustration that I have to go back to bullshit New York with a pair of glow in the dark testicles from inactivity.

CantB1
05-24-15, 18:02
I know there's a section on here for providers to advertise themselves. But why in the absolute FUCK ALL don't SW's sign up and do the same damn thing? I mean, seriously, some of them claim to keep track of things said on here, so why not sign your asses up and advertise yourselves? For fuck's sake, YOU HAVE DUDES ON HERE LOOKING FOR CHICKS BY NAME. So why not?

Especially Brandy on Lane. In the last couple weeks, her name has been floated around on here by everybody and their mother, she SAYS she reads the forums, but dudes can't seem to find her. So why not just sign up?

I don't know. Maybe I'm just rambling out of frustration that I have to go back to bullshit New York with a pair of glow in the dark testicles from inactivity.Too funny! I'm in stitches. But I'm sure I can answer your question. They are call STREET WALKERS! For a reason. If they advertised they would be called ESCORTS. Not everyone "girl scout" don't have to advertise to sell their cookie. LOL.

Most SWs can't keep a working number for a few reasons. Other girls steal the phone and or the rest of they shit. Pay bill or get high? Get high! Most walk to get money for fix then they go meditate. Til next time for to fix. They not out stacking paper. As fast as it comes. The faster it goes. The economics of money and it's street value should be taught. Minimum wage is what? 8 bucks or so. That's for an hour. Imagine if you could make 20 bucks in 10 minutes on average. That's 120 an hour. BP girls double that per average hour of "work" at 60 qv / ss.

With the earning potential of about 1-2 stacks a day in a 8 hour day. (And they can stay up for days work supercharged) That's over 350 to 700 grand a year easy since most have daily meds regimen.

What if more girls did this? It would destroy the economy. Crash the stock market. And the a dollar bill would be worth pennies. A snow ball of hell would break out. Condoms would be worth more than it weight on gold.

CantB1
05-24-15, 18:38
Dreamt I took a trip thru H town. Saw Dorothy dressed in the same clothes as usual. EEE-UUU! Saw Kelly / Billie and a new teammate on the side line cheering at the cars. She looks elderly. Then I passed a new girl. As I noticed her another monger got scooped the skins but fumbled due to his salary cap. I recovered her and took her to go touchdown (her throat). LOL.

Ok. Seriously. Thick WSW named Maddy. Look pretty good. Not run down like most. Says she is a couple days new to the seen. Got in and gave a menu before the door shut. I can't talk like that to a new face. So we LEO checked. Found a spot. Song a lullaby on the mic that was slow soft and wet. And then collect all my chil-renz. One of the best dreams I have had because I felt like taking a nap afterwards. Got the digits. Said her phone would be on tomorrow. I would repeat.

Chason Hymen
05-24-15, 20:52

I don't know. Maybe I'm just rambling out of frustration that I have to go back to bullshit New York with a pair of glow in the dark testicles from inactivity.Really?? I feel the same way but I know why they don't and it's really very simple: What we do and what they do is still illegal and Brandy just got out for god's sake! It's outrageous that this victimless recreation remains illegal in this supposedly free society, but it does and is. Plus the fact that the threads you refer to are being phased out to be moved to the new site. I wish we actually lived in a free society but we don't. Never forget that.

I Walk Alone
05-24-15, 23:34
Really?? I feel the same way but I know why they don't and it's really very simple: What we do and what they do is still illegal and Brandy just got out for god's sake! It's outrageous that this victimless recreation remains illegal in this supposedly free society, but it does and is. Plus the fact that the threads you refer to are being phased out to be moved to the new site. I wish we actually lived in a free society but we don't. Never forget that.Something's telling me that once they legalize it, OUR financial damage is going to skyrocket due to chicks over-charging like crazy.

I Walk Alone
05-24-15, 23:35
Too funny! I'm in stitches. But I'm sure I can answer your question. They are call STREET WALKERS! For a reason. If they advertised they would be called ESCORTS. Not everyone "girl scout" don't have to advertise to sell their cookie. LOL.

Most SWs can't keep a working number for a few reasons. Other girls steal the phone and or the rest of they shit. Pay bill or get high? Get high! Most walk to get money for fix then they go meditate. Til next time for to fix. They not out stacking paper. As fast as it comes. The faster it goes. The economics of money and it's street value should be taught. Minimum wage is what? 8 bucks or so. That's for an hour. Imagine if you could make 20 bucks in 10 minutes on average. That's 120 an hour. BP girls double that per average hour of "work" at 60 qv / ss.

With the earning potential of about 1-2 stacks a day in a 8 hour day. (And they can stay up for days work supercharged) That's over 350 to 700 grand a year easy since most have daily meds regimen.

What if more girls did this? It would destroy the economy. Crash the stock market. And the a dollar bill would be worth pennies. A snow ball of hell would break out. Condoms would be worth more than it weight on gold.If there's even HALF a chance of any SW making THAT kind of money, #1. I'm definitely in the wrong line of work. #2. Their drug habits must be ridiculous to eat up that much of what they're bringing in. I guess this is one game I'll never understand.

CantB1
05-25-15, 03:21
If there's even HALF a chance of any SW making THAT kind of money, #1. I'm definitely in the wrong line of work. #2. Their drug habits must be ridiculous to eat up that much of what they're bringing in. I guess this is one game I'll never understand.SWs make a couple hundred a day on average. Imma give you something real to consider using a BP girl as an example. Let's take Rikki. Well known here. (I choose not to). You figure she is available 24/7. She easily sees 5 dates a day. I'm sure it's more with the kinda fans she has here. At QV rate that's 300 bucks a day.

Having disposable income is get you more of what you want. Regular folks spend money on so many things that we like. From fancy cars to jewelry to different hobbies (like this one) and more. If drugs is what they want and they have the funds then that's what your going to get. These girls ain't driving BMWs and living in country clubs. Most have no car and stay at a 1 star motel for 40 bucks a night. So somebody is getting rich. Well maybe not. It could be spread throughout the local economy.

Pipelayer10
05-25-15, 06:45
Hit up PH looking for some action it was dead only DB's out. I figured the streets would be flooded. Maybe there will be something out tonight definitely need the pipe drained. Be safe mongers pipe approves this message.

Brqua
05-25-15, 07:36
I have been reading the post here for about 2 month now. Being a rookie I've been riding the bench while learning the play book from the veterans in here. Got a lot of the plays down but still lacking on some. I go and check the area doing some scouting and locate key points of interest mention here. But I still don't know where two of the main attractions are, Hooterville and Sin City. Like I said I'm just rookie trying to learn the game. If someone can pm me the locations it be great. Thanks and stay save all.

SpaSpa
05-25-15, 13:08
I have been reading the post here for about 2 month now. Being a rookie I've been riding the bench while learning the play book from the veterans in here. Got a lot of the plays down but still lacking on some. I go and check the area doing some scouting and locate key points of interest mention here. But I still don't know where two of the main attractions are, Hooterville and Sin City. Like I said I'm just rookie trying to learn the game. If someone can pm me the locations it be great. Thanks and stay save all.I been reading a lot and had a few posts myself. I wanted to ask the same question my self but I figured I would get the typical answer that is most people get when they ask for a little guidance "read the form". If you need any other help feel free to pm me. I'll be happy to share.

HornyGuy2
05-25-15, 13:55
Does anyone know the whereabouts of deepthroat Ashley?This is information worth paying for, really the only question on the board worth an answer LOL.

CantB1
05-25-15, 14:03
I have been reading the post here for about 2 month now. Being a rookie I've been riding the bench while learning the play book from the veterans in here. Got a lot of the plays down but still lacking on some. I go and check the area doing some scouting and locate key points of interest mention here. But I still don't know where two of the main attractions are, Hooterville and Sin City. Like I said I'm just rookie trying to learn the game. If someone can pm me the locations it be great. Thanks and stay save all.Not sure if it works yet. I can't give it out unless she okays. It I have burnt a bridge by sharing before. Some girls are very paranoid. Other than Nicole, Maddy and Jen1 are the only ones left worth scooping.

Also you the second person to say that Nicole tuna stank. I not on my time.

Bayarea Hotguy
05-25-15, 15:16
Too funny! I'm in stitches. But I'm sure I can answer your question. They are call STREET WALKERS! For a reason. If they advertised they would be called ESCORTS. Not everyone "girl scout" don't have to advertise to sell their cookie. LOL.

What if more girls did this? It would destroy the economy. Crash the stock market. And the a dollar bill would be worth pennies. A snow ball of hell would break out. Condoms would be worth more than it weight on gold.Just out of curiosity, I did the math, $700,000 equals almost 8 clients a day at 250/ hr for 365 days IN A ROW. No breaks, no vacations, just work, work, work. And with 8 clients a day, she would barely have time to advertise, answer calls, emails. Etc. Which HAS to be done in order to bring in new clients. Can it be done? Not very likely. Most upscale girls do this for extra money for cars, cruises, jewelry, the finer things in life, etc. And LOVE their days off. Not for drugs. However, I did say UPSCALE girls. I agree that SW's probably just do it for drug money, and as fast as it comes in, it goes to the drug dealer just as fast. Normally I do not view the SW posts, but just happen to see this on the Front Page.

I mostly see MILF low volume escorts, UDR girls, who just do it a few times a month and add an extra 20 to 30 grand to their legit jobs per year. (example=2 or 3 guys every weekend, or 10 guys a month x 250 = $30,000 year.) . Wish I had a part time job that would allow me to do that. I know quite, quite a few smart women (not naive young girls) that do this. PM me for details to trade. Always looking for more UDR MILF types.

Chason Hymen
05-25-15, 15:56
SWs make a couple hundred a day on average. Imma give you something real to consider using a BP girl as an example. Let's take Rikki. Well known here. (I choose not to). You figure she is available 24/7. She easily sees 5 dates a day. I'm sure it's more with the kinda fans she has here. At QV rate that's 300 bucks a day.

Having disposable income is get you more of what you want. Regular folks spend money on so many things that we like. From fancy cars to jewelry to different hobbies (like this one) and more. If drugs is what they want and they have the funds then that's what your going to get. These girls ain't driving BMWs and living in country clubs. Most have no car and stay at a 1 star motel for 40 bucks a night. So somebody is getting rich. Well maybe not. It could be spread throughout the local economy.Heroin and Crack. The favorite SW addictions. And when you're an addict, there is no such thing as enough or money left over for, you know, normal living expenditures.

El Gringo14
05-25-15, 16:32
This is information worth paying for, really the only question on the board worth an answer LOL.Perhaps she took her show on the road with Barnum and Bailey as a sword swallower. LOL.

I Walk Alone
05-25-15, 16:57
SWs make a couple hundred a day on average. Imma give you something real to consider using a BP girl as an example. Let's take Rikki. Well known here. (I choose not to). You figure she is available 24/7. She easily sees 5 dates a day. I'm sure it's more with the kinda fans she has here. At QV rate that's 300 bucks a day.

Having disposable income is get you more of what you want. Regular folks spend money on so many things that we like. From fancy cars to jewelry to different hobbies (like this one) and more. If drugs is what they want and they have the funds then that's what your going to get. These girls ain't driving BMWs and living in country clubs. Most have no car and stay at a 1 star motel for 40 bucks a night. So somebody is getting rich. Well maybe not. It could be spread throughout the local economy.Man please, if I were making that kind of killing per day, I'd be able to partake as much a the rest of you guys and hav a mortgage paid off within a year. Geez! Even if these girls don't have pimps, making that kind of money, you'd think putting some away would be common sense. But I guess drugs are more of a priority. Damn shame.

CantB1
05-25-15, 20:12
Just out of curiosity, I did the math, $700,000 equals almost 8 clients a day at 250/ hr for 365 days IN A ROW. No breaks, no vacations, just work, work, work. And with 8 clients a day, she would barely have time to advertise, answer calls, emails. Etc. Which HAS to be done in order to bring in new clients. Can it be done? Not very likely. Most upscale girls do this for extra money for cars, cruises, jewelry, the finer things in life, etc. And LOVE their days off. Not for drugs. However, I did say UPSCALE girls. I agree that SW's probably just do it for drug money, and as fast as it comes in, it goes to the drug dealer just as fast. Normally I do not view the SW posts, but just happen to see this on the Front Page.

I mostly see MILF low volume escorts, UDR girls, who just do it a few times a month and add an extra 20 to 30 grand to their legit jobs per year. (example=2 or 3 guys every weekend, or 10 guys a month x 250 = $30,000 year.) . Wish I had a part time job that would allow me to do that. I know quite, quite a few smart women (not naive young girls) that do this. PM me for details to trade. Always looking for more UDR MILF types.That's was strictly earning potential. Possible but not probable. BackPage and SW girls are almost all doing it for drugs. I have met a few mature ladies that subsidize socially. Not really my type of play mates. And my UTR girls have been getting into relationships lately. I can figure it out before they tell me by the way they reply to my text "Hey!" Normally I get "Hey baby" or "Hey stranger" as a reply. But if it's just "Hey" that I get back then I know what going to follow. Imma miss them. Wait. I'm in my feelings again. Gots to be more careless.

InMyOwnLane
05-25-15, 21:38
You have mail.

I Walk Alone
05-26-15, 11:22
It's definitely been a new experience for me, fellas. You all have my thanks for introducing me into an entirely new world here. After today, I guess I'll be in The New York forums bitching and moaning since I absolutely cannot STAND that terrible city OR the people in it. I might not be there as much as here, since I'm going to be on a mad hunt for a career finally, but I might make a rare appearance. I'll also be around to check on you guys to make sure everything is still the same. LOL.

CantB1. Thanks for introducing me to Brandy. Even though she really killed me in the end by vanishing.

And thanks to all the rest of you guys.

Until we meet again.

I-W-A.

Ldwldwldw
05-27-15, 01:37
Any idea about what happened to Angel on phillips. She was part white and part Mexican?

Ldw.

CantB1
05-27-15, 18:26
On my way home I drove by 4 spots. PH saw Jade but she was walking with 2 DBs. I normally would have still scooped her but I wanted to see who else was out. Next drove to Lane and found BBBrandy. Greeted her and told her to be safe. Then to Hooterville only saw new girl Connie then she vanished. Last I drove to Indian County. Found a older WSW LeeAnne. Both heads were butting on whether on not to partake. So I told her I only had a 10 spot on me. LOL Pretty good service but I would repeat.

SteveOReilly
05-27-15, 20:35
On my way home I drove by 4 spots. PH saw Jade but she was walking with 2 DBs. I normally would have still scooped her but I wanted to see who else was out. Next drove to Lane and found BBBrandy. Greeted her and told her to be safe. Then to Hooterville only saw new girl Connie then she vanished. Last I drove to Indian County. Found a older WSW LeeAnne. Both heads were butting on whether on not to partake. So I told her I only had a 10 spot on me. LOL Pretty good service but I would repeat.You have mail.

SanJuan15
05-27-15, 21:03
Can anyone pm me a good time and spot to catch this notorious bbbrandy I am new at this and never seem to catch any on lane or any of the SW in that area maybe even what that might look like. LOL.

Mr C
05-28-15, 02:40
Monday (Memorial Day) finds me near 103rd St about 4 PM. Thought I would take a quick look at Hooterville. I make the turn off 103rd at the autoparts store and the 1st thing I see are blue lights flashing, and I see a Florida Hiway Patrol car behind some poor bastard.

Figured he followed the guy of of 103rd for some reason and just stopped him in the middle of Hooterville. Did not pay any attention to him and crused on and up Brannen. I see a couple of SW on Buttercup, one who looked quite interesting. A spinner with look dark hair in real short shorts.

I make the block to make the scoop and that FHP car crosses right in front of me. I figure well hell, he must be just finishing up with that car he had pulled over, I drive up 103rd a ways and turn back toward Brannon.

Buttercup and see him parked on the next block looking right down where the 2 SW were standing. WTF, is the Hiway Patrol doing monger duty in Hooterville now?

Anyway, I figured I would just move on.

Went up to Lane to see if I could find the new Jen (Jen2). No luck so I figured time to make some calls. Called Mandy at her new number, on it rolls over to voice mail. Same for Jen+1 and.

Another girl I met recently at Hooterville.

Well figured it was not going to happen this Memoral Day and then I get a text Msg from Mandy. Says she was in the shower and did not hear my call.

OK, went to her new place over near Riverside, and well, Mandy did her usual magic on me.

Mandy is still cute as a button, but damn I wish she would get a little meat on her bones. She diffently could use some theraputic visits to the Golden Corral.

I remomber a couple of years ago after she did an 11 month tour of the pea farm. Damn she looked good when she got out of their. Don't wish that as a cure this time but sure would.

Like to see her back to 120 pounds or so.

As usual.

Be careful out their.

Mr see.

CantB1
05-28-15, 04:21
Can anyone pm me a good time and spot to catch this notorious bbbrandy I am new at this and never seem to catch any on lane or any of the SW in that area maybe even what that might look like. LOL.I have seen Brandy out all times of the day and night. If you see a girl waking alone in this area she is most likely a SW. Sama as any other points of interest for SW activity.

BullD
05-28-15, 06:05
I have had Brandy several times but never Greek anyone ever done this with her.

BullD
05-28-15, 06:25
Monday (Memorial Day) finds me near 103rd St about 4 PM. Thought I would take a quick look at Hooterville. I make the turn off 103rd at the autoparts store and the 1st thing I see are blue lights flashing, and I see a Florida Hiway Patrol car behind some poor bastard.

Figured he followed the guy of of 103rd for some reason and just stopped him in the middle of Hooterville. Did not pay any attention to him and crused on and up Brannen. I see a couple of SW on Buttercup, one who looked quite interesting. A spinner with look dark hair in real short shorts.

I make the block to make the scoop and that FHP car crosses right in front of me. I figure well hell, he must be just finishing up with that car he had pulled over, I drive up 103rd a ways and turn back toward Brannon.

Buttercup and see him parked on the next block looking right down where the 2 SW were standing. WTF, is the Hiway Patrol doing monger duty in Hooterville now?

Anyway, I figured I would just move on.

Went up to Lane to see if I could find the new Jen (Jen2). No luck so I figured time to make some calls. Called Mandy at her new number, on it rolls over to voice mail. Same for Jen+1 and.

Another girl I met recently at Hooterville.

Well figured it was not going to happen this Memoral Day and then I get a text Msg from Mandy. Says she was in the shower and did not hear my call.

OK, went to her new place over near Riverside, and well, Mandy did her usual magic on me.

Mandy is still cute as a button, but damn I wish she would get a little meat on her bones. She diffently could use some theraputic visits to the Golden Corral.

I remomber a couple of years ago after she did an 11 month tour of the pea farm. Damn she looked good when she got out of their. Don't wish that as a cure this time but sure would.

Like to see her back to 120 pounds or so.

As usual.

Be careful out their.

Mr see.I have been trying Mandy a lot lately either I get no answer or her husband picks up the girls seem to be quite scarce where some maybe visiting their uncle and we have no shame shame any more.

BullD
05-28-15, 06:31
Seen WSW Christy Monday night she is the relatively new girl on Lenox young and quite thin but what the heck my time was limited BBBJ was average as were her looks but FS was decent well Chy returns next week from her visit to the spa so as long as she is around probably want repeat.

Be Safe Mongers.

SteveJones1969
05-28-15, 23:30
So new in town. Can someone direct me to Hooterville. I am guessing somewhere on 103rd but have no idea where to start. Post it or Pm me, either way a little help would be great.

BullD
05-29-15, 07:55
Pick Mandy up this am walking on Lenox found a nice spot for BBBJ got right down to it felt a little rushed but she got the job done.

HornyGuy2
05-29-15, 09:45
Saw jessica walking down the southern part of philips highway between wally world and emerson and tried to pick her up. Her reply to me was she didn't want any trouble and I said I'm not here for trouble, then I asked her what her name was and she told me she didn't want to go to jail, to which I replied neither do I. I tried a little more persuading and she told me "look I'm just going to the store". I say ok and figured maybe she was just walking to the store so I drive to the gas station. I get back on PH and see her across from the Emerson and she hops into a car of DB's. At that point I knew she was working. The car takes her down to the BP so I try again, she rebuffs me again, I see jade and say to myself hell yeah! Get close to Jade in the car and she won't get in until I call her by name, then she goes to the back of my car to look at my plates, then she gets in the car and checks my car key rings to make sure I have a house key on it. Jessica is walking in front of my car so I roll down the window to show her Jade in the passenger seat to prove that I'm not a cop and she missed out on some money. I call her over and tell her to remember my face. Jade tells me how vice has been out on PH really hard for the last 2 days and her husband was popped and may do 10 years. Yea, Yea, Yea boo hoo now open your mouth. Jade doesn't want to she wants something to drink first. Sigh I had taken her down to the Scottish Inn by this time and turned back around to get to the BP. Mind you I was listening to her talk on the way down and back and this girl was high as a kite so I already knew I was bolting so after she asked for a drink I knew that was my way out. I drop her off and who do I see at the BP. Jessica. I try again to get her in my car since she now has proof I'm not a cop and she still doesn't want to get in. I'm like WTF and she's like pull over here and show me your I'd (not the one in my pocket, but the one in my pants) I do and she hops in. In the end persistence paid off because she gave a great BBBJ and said she just got popped for 8 months and didn't want to go back. Be careful on PH guys theres alot of unmarked cars floating around.

CantB1
05-29-15, 09:51
Trip to Sin City after 2 am. Only made a scoop once months ago. Found thin WSW Melissa. Says she has only been on the stroll for a couple weeks after a break up and car trouble. CCutegirl 36 But looks younger than that. Didn't look run down. Found a spot for brains. She got buck naked In case I wanted FS. Good knowledge with swallow. Chatted and then she wanted a tip as I was dripping her off. Told her spend some more time with me. Her phone was stole. So she said come back to this spot in 10 minutes. I think she had to "pay the piper".

Drove to gas station. A thick white girl was in front of me. My BAD GIRL RADAR went off. Saw her cute black girl friend pumping gas. 2 black dudes went over to Holla at them. As I was getting in my car the black girl was talking to him but smiling and staring at me. I drove off slow and she kept peeping me. So I stopped and waived her over. I didn't want to cock block homeboy game. She came over. Talked exchanged digits. Told me call her and she would call me back after she dropped her friend off.

So I went back for Melissa but found Stephanie G. I ain't seen her in a while. Caught up and then found a spot. She was shower fresh hair. Kinda wet and smelling good. Gave good knowledge then I got behind that cute ass. She was rubbing the kitty wiggling her ass and throwing it back. She caught two "Os" then said "you not finished. This ride don't last forever". My bad I was enjoying myself way too long. Sweating and she moaning. I nibbling her back and polishing her ass. Pulled off the cover and she gave me some more dome. But she said "I don't catch kids" so I had jack it she was BL then she started tickling her kitty again. I would see this freak a couple times a week if I didn't live so far. Got her digits again. Total of damage for the night was 2 Jacks. And that's why I stick to the SWs vs BP for my companionship.

On the way home got a call from the girl from the gas station. My radar was on point. They both work at Studs Pub. Not sure what her stag name is but she a stripper. Told he I never been in and she told me we could make plans to chill on her day off and go check out the place with her.

This was one lucky night. I shoulda bought some scratch offs. LOL.

CantB1
05-29-15, 10:01
Saw jessica walking down the southern part of philips highway between wally world and emerson and tried to pick her up. Her reply to me was she didn't want any trouble and I said I'm not here for trouble, then I asked her what her name was and she told me she didn't want to go to jail, to which I replied neither do I. I tried a little more persuading and she told me "look I'm just going to the store". I say ok and figured maybe she was just walking to the store so I drive to the gas station. I get back on PH and see her across from the Emerson and she hops into a car of DB's. At that point I knew she was working. The car takes her down to the BP so I try again, she rebuffs me again, I see jade and say to myself hell yeah! Get close to Jade in the car and she won't get in until I call her by name, then she goes to the back of my car to look at my plates, then she gets in the car and checks my car key rings to make sure I have a house key on it. Jessica is walking in front of my car so I roll down the window to show her Jade in the passenger seat to prove that I'm not a cop and she missed out on some money. I call her over and tell her to remember my face. Jade tells me how vice has been out on PH really hard for the last 2 days and her husband was popped and may do 10 years. Yea, Yea, Yea boo hoo now open your mouth. Jade doesn't want to she wants something to drink first. Sigh I had taken her down to the Scottish Inn by this time and turned back around to get to the BP. Mind you I was listening to her talk on the way down and back and this girl was high as a kite so I already knew I was bolting so after she asked for a drink I knew that was my way out. I drop her off and who do I see at the BP. Jessica. I try again to get her in my car since she now has proof I'm not a cop and she still doesn't want to get in. I'm like WTF and she's like pull over here and show me your I'd (not the one in my pocket, but the one in my pants) I do and she hops in. In the end persistence paid off because she gave a great BBBJ and said she just got popped for 8 months and didn't want to go back. Be careful on PH guys theres alot of unmarked cars floating around.She had got a bf and stopped doing BP and PH. I texted her yesterday. I normally check on her every few days. They broke up already. Only this surprised me was it didn't last more than a week. I was suppose to got see her late last night but her phone died. That was midnight. I went to her notel but she didn't give me the room number. I texted her that was 1:30 am she text me back at 4:30 saying she was waiting on me. She always take good care of me but this time I'm glad I missed out. When to Sin City instead. I will report.

SexyBigMan
05-29-15, 12:01
Dude I am nominating you for The Monger of The Year.

Trip to Sin City after 2 am. Only made a scoop once months ago. Found thin WSW Melissa. Says she has only been on the stroll for a couple weeks after a break up and car trouble. CCutegirl 36 But looks younger than that. Didn't look run down. Found a spot for brains. She got buck naked In case I wanted FS. Good knowledge with swallow. Chatted and then she wanted a tip as I was dripping her off. Told her spend some more time with me. Her phone was stole. So she said come back to this spot in 10 minutes. I think she had to "pay the piper".

Drove to gas station. A thick white girl was in front of me. My BAD GIRL RADAR went off. Saw her cute black girl friend pumping gas. 2 black dudes went over to Holla at them. As I was getting in my car the black girl was talking to him but smiling and staring at me. I drove off slow and she kept peeping me. So I stopped and waived her over. I didn't want to cock block homeboy game. She came over. Talked exchanged digits. Told me call her and she would call me back after she dropped her friend off.

So I went back for Melissa but found Stephanie G. I ain't seen her in a while. Caught up and then found a spot. She was shower fresh hair. Kinda wet and smelling good. Gave good knowledge then I got behind that cute ass. She was rubbing the kitty wiggling her ass and throwing it back. She caught two "Os" then said "you not finished. This ride don't last forever". My bad I was enjoying myself way too long. Sweating and she moaning. I nibbling her back and polishing her ass. Pulled off the cover and she gave me some more dome. But she said "I don't catch kids" so I had jack it she was BL then she started tickling her kitty again. I would see this freak a couple times a week if I didn't live so far. Got her digits again. Total of damage for the night was 2 Jacks. And that's why I stick to the SWs vs BP for my companionship.

On the way home got a call from the girl from the gas station. My radar was on point. They both work at Studs Pub. Not sure what her stag name is but she a stripper. Told he I never been in and she told me we could make plans to chill on her day off and go check out the place with her.

This was one lucky night. I shoulda bought some scratch offs. LOL.

CantB1
05-29-15, 16:57
Dude I am nominating you for The Monger of The Year.BigSexy I thought you retired or something. I will only accept the award in the SW division. I nominate Poniboi for lifetime achievement. LOL.

FunHouse904
05-29-15, 18:10
Yesterday I did a couple Lane / Normandy swoops looking for a scoop. Stopped at the station by Andy's and took up a over watch. Was busy and figured some thing would waddle out. Not 5 min later see a WSW swan standing behind Andy's.

Did drive by first, older but looked clean, no obvious signs of chems. Let her chill for a few and circled back to make the scoop. Said her name was Georgia but goes by Tammy. Older gal said her car was broke. Told her I was looking to see her sing. She offered to go back to her house which was "close". Means she's local. Definitely was something else making her happy after talking to her but she was with it enough.

Immediately get a feel and show of the tatas and a quick check on junior. Everyone was ready for battle. No raincoat. Looped back to station across from the Shell to get supplies. She wants drinks too. Tell her no alcohol in car but get something cold. Didn't know if 5 would cover so gave a Jackson and asked for change.

As soon as she gets to the door two younger guys and one younger girl have a very animated conversation with her and in their best 007 try not to look at me. Girls go in boys take up space by the door making visual contact with my car. I know they can't see me so they have no idea who I am.

She takes too long, I get spooked and bail. Cost me a Jack but something didn't feel right.

Anyone got any intel?

As I was pulling out I went down Ramona toward the swap meet and it looked like there was a tall skinny blonde WSW in the parking lot across behind the diner. Would have scooped on appearance if I wasn't trying to get some distance from SW#1.

Chason Hymen
05-29-15, 20:59
You are and remain incredible. The world is a happier place because of what you do and how well you do it. 'Nuff said. Will repeat.

Grappler
05-29-15, 22:10
Got a call from a friend, asking if I have seen blonde Kristi that normally.

Is around 22nd and Main? Said he thought he saw her at the beach but couldn't.

Get over to where she was, if it was her. He likes her being able to.

"gum" things, and hadn't seen her lately in her normal area, guess he was.

Looking for her, anybody seen her?

Soccer5
05-29-15, 22:39
BigSexy I thought you retired or something. I will only accept the award in the SW division. I nominate Poniboi for lifetime achievement. LOL.Poni Boy does impress with his pics.

Ghostxx
05-30-15, 00:11
Was out on Hooterville and spotted Kelly, Jen, and Connie. Kelly was getting picked up already and Jenn was walking towards my ride, she got in and I notice she was crying. Was about to drop her off but she kept saying everything is cool and she didn't want to talk about it. Got to a spot and that's when she let it out that a couple of days ago she was raped by the same dude that raped Brandy and Bri off Lane ave. She stated this happened a couple of days ago off lane ave, dude had a gun to her head and raped her backdoor BB for almost an hr. She said it was so bad she's still bleeding out her backdoor, She said the guy even asked her while doing the act if she had aids. She was describing in detail how the guy spread a blanket on the ground and did all kinds of act to her backdoor even while she was bleeding, he continued. She got away when she saw a vehicle drive by and made a break for it when the dude was distracted. He fled the scene and she didn't want to get LEO involved because she didn't want to get harass by them. She felt bad for Bri because he raped her Backdoor BB for 2 hrs. She said he drove a Gold Suv with nice rims, but she didn't get the make model of his vehicle. I've known Jen for about 7 years now and she wanted me to share her message on the board.

Anyways after she told me that horrible experience she gave me some vacuum work and K9 action. I think she's about to really walk away from this business after that horrible experience.

Drove around hooterville again and picked up Connie, she got some nice milk jugs and some good head skills. Went back to the spot got some tity play and vacuum work done.

If the monger is on this board doing that crap, all I have to say is Karma's a be itch.

Chason Hymen
05-30-15, 00:52
Was out on Hooterville and spotted Kelly, Jen, and Connie. Kelly was getting picked up already and Jenn was walking towards my ride, she got in and I notice she was crying. Was about to drop her off but she kept saying everything is cool and she didn't want to talk about it. Got to a spot and that's when she let it out that a couple of days ago she was raped by the same dude that raped Brandy and Bri off Lane ave. She stated this happened a couple of days ago off lane ave, dude had a gun to her head and raped her backdoor BB for almost an hr. She said it was so bad she's still bleeding out her backdoor, She said the guy even asked her while doing the act if she had aids. She was describing in detail how the guy spread a blanket on the ground and did all kinds of act to her backdoor even while she was bleeding, he continued. She got away when she saw a vehicle drive by and made a break for it when the dude was distracted. He fled the scene and she didn't want to get LEO involved because she didn't want to get harass by them. She felt bad for Bri because he raped her Backdoor BB for 2 hrs. She said he drove a Gold Suv with nice rims, but she didn't get the make model of his vehicle. I've known Jen for about 7 years now and she wanted me to share her message on the board.

Anyways after she told me that horrible experience she gave me some vacuum work and K9 action. I think she's about to really walk away from this business after that horrible experience.

Drove around hooterville again and picked up Connie, she got some nice milk jugs and some good head skills. Went back to the spot got some tity play and vacuum work done.

If the monger is on this board doing that crap, all I have to say is Karma's a be itch.Jenn2 or Jen+1? Whoever, rape is evil shit. Poor girls. This bastard needs to be stopped.

CantB1
05-30-15, 03:55

If the monger is on this board doing that crap, all I have to say is Karma's a be itch.Wow. I have known Bri for the longest. She is the smallest thinnest SW that I know. She is always a phone call away and will do her best to take care of me. Hope she is I okay.

Rape is a sad but real danger for these street girls. The dude knows that the odds of these girls going to LEO is slim to none.

SexyBigMan
05-30-15, 07:42
Man that is some evil stuff.

Jenn2 or Jen+1? Whoever, rape is evil shit. Poor girls. This bastard needs to be stopped.

SexyBigMan
05-30-15, 07:45
Naw man. Got a new gig that has crazy hours. OK SW monger of the year. PB does go hard. Slogan of the year goes to The Pipe man.

BigSexy I thought you retired or something. I will only accept the award in the SW division. I nominate Poniboi for lifetime achievement. LOL..

CantB1
05-30-15, 08:37
Jenn2 or Jen+1? Whoever, rape is evil shit. Poor girls. This bastard needs to be stopped.Thick Jennifer is Jen1 now in Hooterville. Jen2 is a spinner one Lane.

El Gringo14
05-30-15, 09:00
Naw man. Got a new gig that has crazy hours. OK SW monger of the year. PB does go hard. Slogan of the year goes to The Pipe man.

.With an honorable mention going to the pipe's friend smith. Always informative and entertaining.

ArtOfaGoodTrip
05-30-15, 20:08
Drove Arlington xway loop around 4 pm, nothing happening but when I headed down Arlington Rd toward SC there was 2 Fla State Troopers together with 2 SUV's pulled over. Did not dally to see why.

Soccer5
05-30-15, 23:01
Drove Arlington xway loop around 4 pm, nothing happening but when I headed down Arlington Rd toward SC there was 2 Fla State Troopers together with 2 SUV's pulled over. Did not dally to see why.I did loop around 3 pm and saw no action also.

Grappler
05-31-15, 21:36
Drove Arlington xway loop around 4 pm, nothing happening but when I headed down Arlington Rd toward SC there was 2 Fla State Troopers together with 2 SUV's pulled over. Did not dally to see why.That whole area is very hit and miss, nothing really regular out anymore except for LEO.

Lots of LEO out that are last few weeks. Don't know what's up?

Grappler
05-31-15, 21:42
Was down Main several times today, saw Blonde Kristi hanging between.

23rd and 24th, wasn't able to stop, but really into her, if her skills.

And enthusiasm matched her attitude and personality she would.

Be great. Nice gal tho. Had to call my buddy when I get home and let him know she was out,
he has a thing for her.

Grappler
05-31-15, 21:44
Anybody seen Goldie from Lenox area in a while? Just wondering,

Not seen or head any mention of her in a long time.

Grappler
05-31-15, 21:50

This was one lucky night. I shoulda bought some scratch offs. LOL.Anytime you can catch Stephie -G out you are in luck!

CantB1
05-31-15, 21:57
That whole area is very hit and miss, nothing really regular out anymore except for LEO.

Lots of LEO out that are last few weeks. Don't know what's up?I started my hunt in SC. No talent but plenty of LEO activity. Unmarked Chevy was giving me the creeps. It's was every where passing me. Would have just thought it was another monger but it crossed my path too many times. Also we all know that when hunting we break at every intersection to scout for walkers. This car didn't do that.

CantB1
05-31-15, 22:07
Anytime you can catch Stephie -G out you are in luck!I'm at 50%. 2 out of my 4 SC runs in the past several months bagged her. She keeps a low profile like a few other ladies I have met that are never mentioned here. Next time imma just call for an appointment. She is so cute and fun. Even if she don't catch kids.

BullD
06-01-15, 07:37
Anybody seen Goldie from Lenox area in a while? Just wondering,

Not seen or head any mention of her in a long time. I seen her on Lenox ave last night it's hit and miss with Goldie but she's around.

PetterPetter
06-01-15, 07:51
06 ph dry nothing but DB out headed to lane saw on an a possible I say possible because she (blond talks alout) was already in the white suv windows down just a talking away doing the junkie head sway I know tbis because we were parjed at the same store. The other was a 5 ft nothing ginger nice tittd ass didn't look all that great in the dress she was in so I passed (pawg hunting) so off to hottervile by way of sanjuan which turned out nothing was hopeing I saw CC thick red (died red) head so I make it to hottervile see nothing damn Christine (great Fri. Morn) so one more pass an I find mandy PAWG! Short shorts tank top flipflops put on breaks fred flinstone style. She hops in of to a new to me spot for some of the best slow sloppy head with partial DT while rubing on that ASSSSSS no f. I. v. And just rub it then exploded in mouth with the spit porno HJ great morning for a jac. And she is supposedly heathers room mate may have to do a double up at lunch! An make some pretzels.

Questionable 1
06-01-15, 08:34
I have been using a navigation app on my iPhone called Waze. It is a great program that can get you from point A to point be, but it also has a social element. Users can.

Add live updates to other users. These updates appear as hazard warnings, LEO warnings, etc. There is also an ability to send a "Map Chat" to others on the map. I was thinking that this app may be useful in mongering by providing locations of SWs using the in-app functions. If you sign up with your monger name, you can see what other mongers are saying and even join a group. I am still working out the details, but wanted to drop you, my brothers a note and see what you think.

Dschwabbie101
06-01-15, 09:12
A few nights ago I made my way to Hooterville and saw three WSW out all three looked good to me. One stopped to talk so she hoped on and off we went. Nice girl named Jessica short black hair small boobs but she was good on the mic. I have a number she gave me have not tried to call her but I'm willing to share if anyone wants it.

CantB1
06-01-15, 09:14
06 ph dry nothing but DB out headed to lane saw on an a possible I say possible because she (blond talks alout) was already in the white suv windows down just a talking away doing the junkie head sway I know tbis because we were parjed at the same store. The other was a 5 ft nothing ginger nice tittd ass didn't look all that great in the dress she was in so I passed (pawg hunting) so off to hottervile by way of sanjuan which turned out nothing was hopeing I saw CC thick red (died red) head so I make it to hottervile see nothing damn Christine (great Fri. Morn) so one more pass an I find mandy PAWG! Short shorts tank top flipflops put on breaks fred flinstone style. She hops in of to a new to me spot for some of the best slow sloppy head with partial DT while rubing on that ASSSSSS no f. I. v. And just rub it then exploded in mouth with the spit porno HJ great morning for a jac. And she is supposedly heathers room mate may have to do a double up at lunch! An make some pretzels.Thick Jennifer (Jen1), Nicole (Heather), and Maddy (Mandy) can be ordered in a combination. I haven't done it but I know it's been done. I won't say how much I heard because the market on puddy may have an adjustable rate. LOL.

Hold up wait is that 3 girls or 6? LOL.

CantB1
06-01-15, 09:24
I have been using a navigation app on my iPhone called Waze. It is a great program that can get you from point A to point be, but it also has a social element. Users can.

Add live updates to other users. These updates appear as hazard warnings, LEO warnings, etc. There is also an ability to send a "Map Chat" to others on the map. I was thinking that this app may be useful in mongering by providing locations of SWs using the in-app functions. If you sign up with your monger name, you can see what other mongers are saying and even join a group. I am still working out the details, but wanted to drop you, my brothers a note and see what you think.I'll pass. Several reasons. First thing is smart phone apps have access to other parts of your phone that have nothing to do with the app you are using. Read the agreement before you install it. Also nothing is ever erased from you phone completely. I know there is a company that you can send a phone too that has been master reset and they will retrieve data (texts emails and call log) from it for a price.

Most importantly. We would need the SW to log on so they are pinned. Most don't even have phones or would want to be public. So that leaves just us. Am I really going to tell you I just spotted a SW so you can beat me to the scoop. I'll tell you where I dropped her off maybe. No I wouldn't do it in real time because LEO could get the app also.

This might work for speed traps. But for this hobby I don't think so.

Questionable 1
06-01-15, 10:43
I'll pass. Several reasons. First thing is smart phone apps have access to other parts of your phone that have nothing to do with the app you are using. Read the agreement before you install it. Also nothing is ever erased from you phone completely. I know there is a company that you can send a phone too that has been master reset and they will retrieve data (texts emails and call log) from it for a price.

Most importantly. We would need the SW to log on so they are pinned. Most don't even have phones or would want to be public. So that leaves just us. Am I really going to tell you I just spotted a SW so you can beat me to the scoop. I'll tell you where I dropped her off maybe. No I wouldn't do it in real time because LEO could get the app also.

This might work for speed traps. But for this hobby I don't think so.I see what you mean. It was just a thought. But, it could be used to warn of LEO as that is a major function of the app already. If only there was a way to add pin locations without leaving your actual user info. Any app developers out there know of a way to accomplish this?

Q1.

CantB1
06-01-15, 17:16
Saturday night was supposed to meet with Honey (Jessica) for some catching up. She found "a good guy and had given up BP and PH. I wished her best but didn't think it would last long. I figured I would loose this super freak for while. A week later I get a text from her. Wow. I have had showers that lasted longer than her retirement. I left Wackos to go see her. On my way to her notel said she was with Jade (guessing PH WSW). That duet had my hopes up but my blood pressure followed. She went radio silent. Now I got to hunt.

PH SC Lane then Hooterville. After circling around the hood like NASCAR I found Jen1. She still shaken up about what happened to her. Chatted for a while as we found a spot. Then more conversing as she was nodding in and out. She still kept up with the dialog. Almost forgot what we came there for.

First time FS with her. Not going to be graphic this time but I was not disappointed. Really enjoyed talking to her. Not often do I find a SW that has something to saw worth listening to other than "you want a blow job or to fuck?" LOL.

I Walk Alone
06-01-15, 20:36

If the monger is on this board doing that crap, all I have to say is Karma's a be itch.Damn, I guess Brandy wasn't joking then when she told me about that.

Sigh!

Seriously fellas, watch yourselves out there. And if any one of you is the one doing this bullshit, I honestly hope you die I horrible death.

KK904
06-01-15, 21:25
Nally catch someone out on 63rd usually after midnight.

Lucked up and caught a new girl by the name of Lindsey slender WSW Brown hair I'd give her a 7 on the SW scale says she's new walking I believe here because she asked me what I wanted asked if she wanted a ride asked for a LEO check she flashed me her fat pussy tried to get me to her trailer declined the offer told her maybe when I know her better she hoped in went for a ride gave me some headache relief BBBJ for a Jackson she kept trying to get me to smash she smelled and looked clean but declined until the next visit told me she doesn't have a phone have her my monger number this was around 2100.

NumbSkull
06-01-15, 23:41
Did a drive through over to Sin City Friday. I'm not over this way much so consider this new territory for me.

Met Chaz- Thicker nicely stacked, soso looks. Seemed friendly enough. She invited me back to her trailer, nice clean, comfortable set up. Went to the back and there's a huge bathroom with jaquzzi in it. She said we had to be quick and quiet so as not to disturb her roomates. She bends over, and we start at it, nice hip grinding and wiggling, after about 4 minutes she starts complaining about the time. I didn't press it and figured I would save my cocktail for a more willing participant. Helped wash me off which was a nice touch.

Overall decent incall. Would be ok if you can nut quick. Might be good for a quickie during a lunch break. But I won't repeat.

Continued scouting and met a couple more girls that day, I'll try to post more details later.

PetterPetter
06-02-15, 07:59
Well gentlemen and I use that term loosly. I started out on ph saw to short thicker brunnet2 one by the ice machince the other in front on M. V Got beat out on booth so off to lane. Short brunette in yoga pants my shit! An a tall stwaberry blond soccor mom look behind andy's by the way wanted both so stoped as the brunette is getting I tell her to call her frien also she says " hey momma come on " an then all of a sudden she stops a yell oh hell no you kno what happen last double date and slamd my door. The while at tbe BP I see a tall blond in pink pajama pants she turns a smile an waves as she crosses the street so off to H vile by way of sanjaun while still on lane by coctails I see CC swoop bbjcims all kids accounted for in her belly.

On less a'jack an headed to the ville I get on station an find a tall slim blond says she is new sure performance was ok so on I don't even remember her name. Now as I am leaveing the ville I take BC an I see this POCAHONTAS LOOKING CHICK TALL ATHLETIC BUILD NICE T / A DAMN. But could get her away from the car she was standing by (any info?).

NumbSkull
06-02-15, 09:59
Continuation of last report.

As I'm leaving Chaz's trailer, I see two walkers, one of them looks familiar. I drive by and one waves at me. Stop and let her in. (I did this in front of Chaz front lawn knowing she was still standing there watching, hopefully I irked her. LOL) I know I've seen this one before. Winds up being Tasha (short brunett, medium build, with a nondescript purple tattoo on her side that she keeps showing me). She is flying high and very animated. We finally figure out how we know eachother (she was off PH with KK (redhead with jaguar spots tattoo on arms) about a year ago, she has a very good memory for someone so chemically altered. The three times I've bumped into her. Note: I've never done anything with her. She has always been this way, extremely animated, and very talkative. She keeps saying she's fat now, even though she's not really, cause she had kid. And saying "It's Tasha Time!" and "Tasha with the purple tattoo!" I end up buying her a 4 loco at the gas station and moving on.

I keep driving searching for the other walker she was with. To be continued.

CantB1
06-02-15, 12:18

As I'm leaving Chaz's trailer, I see two walkers, one of them looks familiar. I drive by and one waves at me. Stop and let her in. (I did this in front of Chaz front lawn knowing she was still standing there watching, hopefully I irked her. LOL) I know I've seen this one before. Winds up being Tasha (short brunett, medium build, with a nondescript purple tattoo on her side that she keeps showing me). She is flying high and very animated. We finally figure out how we know eachother (she was off PH with KK (redhead with jaguar spots tattoo on arms) about a year ago, she has a very good memory for someone so chemically altered. The three times I've bumped into her. Note: I've never done anything with her. She has always been this way, extremely animated, and very talkative. She keeps saying she's fat now, even though she's not really, cause she had kid. And saying "It's Tasha Time!" and "Tasha with the purple tattoo!" I end up buying her a 4 loco at the gas station and moving on.

I keep driving searching for the other walker she was with. To be continued.I remember her. She was from NY and said she wasn't like the other girls. Bullshit! She complained to me about her trucker bf cheating with a stripper giving her like a grand. But she out tricken on PH drunk. LOL that chick sucked me off or 2 minutes saying "you there yet?" After 30 seconds.

And what the hell is "Tasha Time" must be New York minutes.

PetterPetter
06-02-15, 12:43
Equals on hell of a sucking lunch.

Maddy blond pawg.

Cuba POCAHONTAS LOOKING from THIS morning report.

Pipelayer10
06-02-15, 18:38
I remember her yeah she use to run with KK tasha had a hard time handling the pipe. I still see KK from time to time but she is low key and trying to get on the straight and narrow. Well off to Hooterville to get the pipe drained hopefully yall be safe out there pipe approves this message.

I keep driving searching for the other walker she was with. To be continued.

CantB1
06-02-15, 20:43
Equals on hell of a sucking lunch.

Maddy blond pawg.

Cuba POCAHONTAS LOOKING from THIS morning report.Yall sure this Cuba chick ain't Monique. She hang with Maddy. She out a lot but no one has mentioned her in a good while. She thick and lost some weight. Her body looking brick house lately. Her hair be back in a ponytail.

Chucko1986
06-03-15, 01:52
So I have by driving all around Lane and San Juan and can't find anything. Well, at least anything worth stopping for. Where is hooterville? Maybe I should give that a try because it seems so many has luck around there.

Ldwldwldw
06-03-15, 02:15
Met up with a BSW. Forgot her name. She was wearing a head covering, a stripe tank top with multi colors. She was thick with big knockers. All she did was complain. I was getting ready to go doggy when I got a scent from that snatch. Her attitude was so bad and snatch so loud. I just told her to go and keep the money. I am really starting to see why some guys snap on these skanks on phillips.

Ldw.

CantB1
06-03-15, 04:15
So I have by driving all around Lane and San Juan and can't find anything. Well, at least anything worth stopping for. Where is hooterville? Maybe I should give that a try because it seems so many has luck around there.Big Chuck from the the! I'll pm it to you in detail later.

Pipelayer10
06-03-15, 06:09
Rolled through the ville and ran into Maddy yesterday. Now if you have ever seen her from the back nice juicy ass blonde hair. Anyway scooped her up found a spot put came the pipe and down she went. Really good BBBJCIM, I'm going to have to sample the goods next time. She tries her best to please even after not being able to DT the pipe. No pics this time but I will get back to producing those pics for you mongers. Be safe out there pipe approves this message.

CantB1
06-03-15, 06:49
Breakfast run thru the ville. Saw Billie the Kelly out for a stroll. Looking slim she was thick just a couple weeks ago I swear. WTF! The struggle is real. I'll pass on her and her side kick.

Then found thick WSW name "Haircut (Melissa)". I shit you not. The streets is running out of good nicknames. LOL.

Since I got to keep it real. Thought she was maybe Maddy til I rolled down my dark windows. Told her I was looking for someone else. She said they were all passed out. She got in. (why I ain't lock the door) Chatted for a while.

Said she could suck good dick. Told her that's what they all say. Found a spot. She keep telling me how good I looked and smelled. Head was just ok. Guess good things come to those who wait. Damn my impatience! She told me she had not sex in a year. (BULLSHIT). Said she want me to bang. Thought oh well why not. We still on Mr. Jackson's time. Did the deed.

Told me she was a "L" and that Dirty Diana was her ex Gf. She reminds me of her in a way. She said "Now you know me. You'll pick me up again!" I said nicely "Maybe if I don't see a couple of the other girls I know. " Then she TOLD me"You will. " (HELL NAW!) I won't repeat.

After I dropped Haircut off I saw Nicole. Talked to her for a few. Maybe set up something for later.

Monger Lessons of the day: Good things come to those who wait. Fools rush in. Might just be something better round the corner.

CB1.

PetterPetter
06-03-15, 07:03
Yall sure this Cuba chick ain't Monique. She hang with Maddy. She out a lot but no one has mentioned her in a good while. She thick and lost some weight. Her body looking brick house lately. Her hair be back in a ponytail.I meet Monique she was thick as fk big nockers an a fat ass with a bit of a fupa. An I don't remember having the eye of rah tat. Cuba black hair with red streaks an she suck better than Monique. Monique was more business like Cuba was more like a fuckbuddy / girlfriend touching rubbing eyecontact slight moans attention To the boys soft suttle dirty talk. I would love her an Nichole to share petter jr.

CantB1
06-03-15, 12:26
I meet Monique she was thick as fk big nockers an a fat ass with a bit of a fupa. An I don't remember having the eye of rah tat. Cuba black hair with red streaks an she suck better than Monique. Monique was more business like Cuba was more like a fuckbuddy / girlfriend touching rubbing eyecontact slight moans attention To the boys soft suttle dirty talk. I would love her an Nichole to share petter jr.I talk to Nicole this morning. She said she would go get her and introduce me right then but I had just been released a couple minute before. Had to be to work soon. She wouldn't give me Cuba digits but told me how to get a hold of her to schedule 2 on 1 or just Cuba.

PetterPetter
06-03-15, 14:03
Rolled through the ville and ran into Maddy yesterday. Now if you have ever seen her from the back nice juicy ass blonde hair. Anyway scooped her up found a spot put came the pipe and down she went. Really good BBBJCIM, I'm going to have to sample the goods next time. She tries her best to please even after not being able to DT the pipe. No pics this time but I will get back to producing those pics for you mongers. Be safe out there pipe approves this message.Got to love watching tinker bell dance!

Copernicus
06-03-15, 16:15
Anyone know of any areas in Orange Park? I work over here and sometimes think I see one, but due to lack of info on here, I'm always timid to pull the trigger. Thanks.

SteveJones1969
06-03-15, 18:10
Big Chuck from the the! I'll pm it to you in detail later.What the hell man. I asked the same question a week ago and nobody would tell me where the hell this is. I have driven all over the place and have not seen a single SW.

Beakdoson
06-03-15, 22:32
You all can take the info or not but Maddy just ripped me off. Watch out with this one, short thick and got a trap stamp tat. I been with her once already and it was all hood. Then this time I was going full service and she got spooked by something, long story short she got me. Watch out I would pass this one up.

Beakdoson
06-03-15, 22:57
Met up with a BSW. Forgot her name. She was wearing a head covering, a stripe tank top with multi colors. She was thick with big knockers. All she did was complain. I was getting ready to go doggy when I got a scent from that snatch. Her attitude was so bad and snatch so loud. I just told her to go and keep the money. I am really starting to see why some guys snap on these skanks on phillips.

Ldw.Sounds like you met the chick I reported about.

CantB1
06-03-15, 23:06
Anyone know of any areas in Orange Park? I work over here and sometimes think I see one, but due to lack of info on here, I'm always timid to pull the trigger. Thanks.Where in OP? Maybe crossing Youngerman Circle.

CantB1
06-03-15, 23:58
You all can take the info or not but Maddy just ripped me off. Watch out with this one, short thick and got a trap stamp tat. I been with her once already and it was all hood. Then this time I was going full service and she got spooked by something, long story short she got me. Watch out I would pass this one up.Been cool with Beakdoson for a little while. Have shared info with him. Also hooked him up with my UTR provider when she needed help and I couldn't make it.

Important details left out is that she said she would take him back to her house to finish the date. He text me to let me know he was going looking for Maddy or Cuba. He told me he was waiting outside the house feeling like a dub ass. I know what street and who Maddy is staying with. Warned him that I have never heard of dates being done inside the house. Hell, she ain't even pose to get dropped off in front of it. She breaking rules maybe because she new or just stupid.

My rule still stands that you never stay close to where you make the scoop for several reasons. So they don't cash and dash or to make sure you not being followed by LEO. Several fun spots you can go to get physical.

Most of these girls are pretty cool. I wouldn't leave nothing valuable laying in site. In theory "Opportunity makes the thief" so don't give these ladies a choice.

CB1.

InMyOwnLane
06-04-15, 01:48
Is back on the stroll again. Ran into her tonight. She remembered me from before. She was away for a little while and put on a few pounds in all the right places. Great service. Standard rates. (Not the Jenn w the cross on her back).

MrMeogi
06-04-15, 02:34
All right guys time to fess up, who got caught with their pants down?

Ldwldwldw
06-04-15, 03:54
Sounds like you met the chick I reported about.Went back and read your post and I think your right.

Soccer5
06-04-15, 05:18
Anyone have any Intel on this? Happy mongering.

Pipelayer10
06-04-15, 05:52
Yes tinker bell was do a little dance Pete LOL!!

Got to love watching tinker bell dance!

El Gringo14
06-04-15, 06:09
Where in OP? Maybe crossing Youngerman Circle.I've never partaken on SW's, just BP and Forum classifieds (although CB1 has me starting to rethink that with some of his great reports). That being said, there are always a few BP girls in the motels on Youngerman. I don't think this is a real active area for SW's (I drive though there every day and never see any going to / from work). However, I see where you may be able to catch a BP gal walking to / from the couple of gas stations that are close to the motels.

Saw something weird at that area last week. I was on the exit from 295 Southbound at Blanding and saw an incredibly hot looking female panhandler (at least by panhandling standards). Had on a blue top and shorts. Brunette with some tats. Traffic was moving and I didn't get a good look at the face, but body was nice. She was holding a cardboard sign as they typically do there. I wouldn't have stopped, but found it quite interesting. It doesn't seem like too big a stretch that a panhandler might give some extra favors for a Jackson, but I could be wrong. If any other mongers have more useful intel, I'm sure it would be appreciated. I myself would be leary of scooping in broad daylight in that area because it's too close to home, and you never know what nosy soccer-mom neighbor might be in the car behind you.

Stay safe fellas.

CantB1
06-04-15, 06:22
Is back on the stroll again. Ran into her tonight. She remembered me from before. She was away for a little while and put on a few pounds in all the right places. Great service. Standard rates. (Not the Jenn w the cross on her back).Hold on Jen1 is Jenn+1 she is thick now. Has a cross on her back. Or Jenn T. If that helps. Thought the (+1) always referred to when she was Pregnant Jenn. She jumps Lane to Hooterville alot.

Jen2 is spinner blonde small tat on neck. Quite but is always on Lane never. Snatched like a vice grip and is quite.

Then there was pretty eyes Jennifer from Hooterville. She Beeson low key for awhile. When I met her it wasn't "working" but my radar went off when I seen her. She was going legit but kept a few regulars as "stimulus. " I still got the 2 numbers she gave me to patronize her goodies.

CantB1
06-04-15, 07:30
I've never partaken on SW's, just BP and Forum classifieds (although CB1 has me starting to rethink that with some of his great reports). That being said, there are always a few BP girls in the motels on Youngerman. I don't think this is a real active area for SW's (I drive though there every day and never see any going to / from work). However, I see where you may be able to catch a BP gal walking to / from the couple of gas stations that are close to the motels.

Saw something weird at that area last week. I was on the exit from 295 Southbound at Blanding and saw an incredibly hot looking female panhandler (at least by panhandling standards). Had on a blue top and shorts. Brunette with some tats. Traffic was moving and I didn't get a good look at the face, but body was nice. She was holding a cardboard sign as they typically do there. I wouldn't have stopped, but found it quite interesting. It doesn't seem like too big a stretch that a panhandler might give some extra favors for a Jackson, but I could be wrong. If any other mongers have more useful intel, I'm sure it would be appreciated. I myself would be leary of scooping in broad daylight in that area because it's too close to home, and you never know what nosy soccer-mom neighbor might be in the car behind you.

Stay safe fellas.So many complaints about poor service on BP it's ridiculous. Stop supporting these "House Wives" and force them into "Working Girls".

Ant for the record. I do have other interests other then this hobby. I enjoy cross word puzzles, basket weaving and snuggling up with a good book. LOL.

PrinceAlbertco
06-04-15, 07:36
I had to come to J. Ville for two nites for work and because Jacksonville has always been one of my favorite mongering destinations from way back in my navy days, I was excited to say the least.

1st night. I decided to stay in a motel on Lane because it's easy to get to many hot spots. I did alot of riding and saw a few girls in the Lane area and one on Lenox. Although I am very familiar with the area I have never been able to nail down the exact location of "Hooterville" so I went back to lane and scouped up the girl I think you all call BBBrandy. She was hanging out behind the little sandwinch shop with an older redhead and also a tiny little blonde. We went back to my room and had a very good time. I like girls who are straight up and not trying to run a game and this chick seemed very up front.

Day 2 - Thanks to CantB1 I was able to pinpoint Hootervile. I had been looking all around it, so I jump in the truck and haul ass over there and immediately I see that I had really been missing out. There was a very thin brunette who wears glasses, a thick short blonde, 2 skinny blondes and a thick mixed chick walking the area. WOW! If Savannah only had this kind of talent I would be broke. So I didn't partake because none of these girls quite did it for me, But I am definitely going to go by there on my way out of town today.

I went back to lane because I like the safety of my room and at the same sandwich shop there was a brunette with big boobs. I scouped her up and headed to the room. Said her name was Nikki and it was her first time ever doing this. Yeah right. So anyway, she is in her 30's not a very good job on the fake tatas but she was very fun.

Again, I want to thank CantB1 for the help. I will try the other area that we talked about next time. I owe you one. I have mongered in alot of different citys so just let me know if you ever need any info what soever.

CantB1
06-04-15, 08:57
All right guys time to fess up, who got caught with their pants down?BigSexyMan is that you bro? Can always count on your offering at Sunday morning service. LOL.

You sowing a seed like Pastor Mike Murdock said.

HobbyGuyJax
06-04-15, 09:01
All right guys time to fess up, who got caught with their pants down?In front of a church? Really? Someone is going to the place that's always hot, and I don't mean Death Valley!!

NumbSkull
06-04-15, 09:23

Stay safe fellas.Speaking of Hot Flag Girls. Was anyone able to scoop the one that was off the Lane exit on I-10. She seemed to always be there a few months back. I think her name was Bree / Briana (Short, thin, natural blonde with blue eyes. And fuckin HOT!) She was staying with her boyfriend at the Diamond and they were always on bikes. I was just getting to be friendly with her and then they disapeared.

As far as scooping these girls, They are usually going to be more skittish and leary than an on the clock walker, They are not in the mindset of jumping into the first car that pulls up. Your best bet is to tell them your going to the gas station and offer to buy them something, ie. A cold drink there. Then you can carry on a little more convo and assure them your not a crazed psycho killer.

CantB1
06-04-15, 10:34
Speaking of Hot Flag Girls. Was anyone able to scoop the one that was off the Lane exit on I-10. She seemed to always be there a few months back. I think her name was Bree / Briana (Short, thin, natural blonde with blue eyes. And fuckin HOT!) She was staying with her boyfriend at the Diamond and they were always on bikes. I was just getting to be friendly with her and then they disapeared.

As far as scooping these girls, They are usually going to be more skittish and leary than an on the clock walker, They are not in the mindset of jumping into the first car that pulls up. Your best bet is to tell them your going to the gas station and offer to buy them something, ie. A cold drink there. Then you can carry on a little more convo and assure them your not a crazed psycho killer.Bri / Briana is the WSW that was rape. Thin stays off Highway ave. She is thin and is picking her face now.

The girl on the bicycle is Jessica. Her and her bf were kicked out of the Diamond a while back. Word on the street is they are conning and robbing folks.

I got the cookies and reported but didn't name her because she is UTR. Nice girl no SW smell even though she was standing in the sun for how long. She told me not to talk to her if he was around. That she didn't want him to find out they she does it sometimes during the week when he was working. This one I took a couple pics of but she didn't want her face shown. But tats don't lie.

Yall may have passed her up but my curiosity wouldn't let me.

She was stay next to redhead Ashley and her bf Bobwire. Yep that's what they call him.

I did hint to one monger who wanted info at the time that the clue was "Girl on a Bicycle" funny because that was the name of a movie I had watched.

CB1 "I hit it first".

CantB1
06-04-15, 16:07
I had to come to J. Ville for two nites for work and because Jacksonville has always been one of my favorite mongering destinations from way back in my navy days, I was excited to say the least.

1st night. I decided to stay in a motel on Lane because it's easy to get to many hot spots. I did alot of riding and saw a few girls in the Lane area and one on Lenox. Although I am very familiar with the area I have never been able to nail down the exact location of "Hooterville" so I went back to lane and scouped up the girl I think you all call BBBrandy. She was hanging out behind the little sandwinch shop with an older redhead and also a tiny little blonde. We went back to my room and had a very good time. I like girls who are straight up and not trying to run a game and this chick seemed very up front.

Day 2 - Thanks to CantB1 I was able to pinpoint Hootervile. I had been looking all around it, so I jump in the truck and haul ass over there and immediately I see that I had really been missing out. There was a very thin brunette who wears glasses, a thick short blonde, 2 skinny blondes and a thick mixed chick walking the area. WOW! If Savannah only had this kind of talent I would be broke. So I didn't partake because none of these girls quite did it for me, But I am definitely going to go by there on my way out of town today.

I went back to lane because I like the safety of my room and at the same sandwich shop there was a brunette with big boobs. I scouped her up and headed to the room. Said her name was Nikki and it was her first time ever doing this. Yeah right. So anyway, she is in her 30's not a very good job on the fake tatas but she was very fun.

Again, I want to thank CantB1 for the help. I will try the other area that we talked about next time. I owe you one. I have mongered in alot of different citys so just let me know if you ever need any info what soever.Your welcome bro. Pay it forward.

Also never heard of Nikki on lane so she may be new. I have met a few girls that were never to be seen again or heard of on this site.

CantB1
06-04-15, 16:36
Drove to HHooterville before 6 am. That's Sex O'clock out here. Plenty of pit girls force out on the track to service the ASSCARs driving round in circles. Spotted Miss Nicole waiting to flush my fluids. Got in and asked why didn't I pick up the new girl Taylor. Told her I could drop her ass off and get her instead. She said she was dope sick and hadn't eaten. Told her yea you were nice and thick when I first met you now you getting slim. She said it was she was still a size 8. I said yea but you had do I be Ds now look at them. She said where is the money. I said I gave it to you. Asked how do I get it with out paying. She said get a girl friend. I said you going to be my girl friend? She said no you got to pay. I said damn we must be married then. LOL.

Kept joking round then got to FS. I said oh man. She said what. I said feel like you been given my pussy away? LOL.

I was loosing compression. Had to remove my cap to self service. This was completely my fault for clowning. I was hacking and asked her if she was going to help. She told me pretend I'm on the toilet or in the shower. Said that means imma have to sing to you. She said go ahead.

She WAS rushing me to drop her back off to get fixed. She told me I don't know how it is to have an addiction. Said yes I do. I can't stop coming to see yall hookers. Told her fuck "be" street I was going to drop her ass off at Passages Malibu.

I will repeat. Maybe save the comedy for before and after the fun from now on.

CantB1
06-04-15, 16:58
Saw Maddy after I dropped off Nicole. Ask her why she stiffed my boy. Described car and to me to tell him some sob story but she got him the next time.

She was looks good in them shorts so I made plans to meet her for lunch fun time. I ran late. Not sure if she was at the agreed spot. Didn't see her but I had a couple more options from CL and and an old friend in need.

Instead I got to Lane and saw BBBrandy and Jen2 hanging together. Scooped Jen2. Oriental neck tat and Butterfly tramp stamp. She is so quite and accommodating I knew she would please. Talked on our way to the spot. (SEE PART 3). She never asks if I want BJ or FS. She always take care of me and never asks for money up front or give me an amount. Got to love that. She never disappoints. BJ to FS doggy to BJ and swallows my tadpoles.

FYI BBBrandy lovers her phone is back in service.

Is the BB for big booty or bare back? YMMV.

NumbSkull
06-04-15, 20:01
Bri / Briana is the WSW that was rape. Thin stays off Highway ave. She is thin and is picking her face now.

The girl on the bicycle is Jessica. Her and her bf were kicked out of the Diamond a while back. Word on the street is they are conning and robbing folks.

I got the cookies and reported but didn't name her because she is UTR. Nice girl no SW smell even though she was standing in the sun for how long. She told me not to talk to her if he was around. That she didn't want him to find out they she does it sometimes during the week when he was working. This one I took a couple pics of but she didn't want her face shown. But tats don't lie.

Yall may have passed her up but my curiosity wouldn't let me.

She was stay next to redhead Ashley and her bf Bobwire. Yep that's what they call him.

I did hint to one monger who wanted info at the time that the clue was "Girl on a Bicycle" funny because that was the name of a movie I had watched.

CB1 "I hit it first".Damn man! My spidey senses were tingling on that one, I worked too slow. Got to pick up my game.

I appreciate your reports CB1. And have used your intel on more than one occasion.

CantB1
06-04-15, 21:47
Damn man! My spidey senses were tingling on that one, I worked too slow. Got to pick up my game.

I appreciate your reports CB1. And have used your intel on more than one occasion.I had good intentions when I saw her standing with the homeless sign. I was prepared to take her out to lunch and get her a room for a couple nights at least. I wasn't sure how old she was. She was wearing all black and brown ugg type boots. She said her and bf had hitch hiked her from Carolina or somewhere. He was working construction like that M-F and they were staying at the Diamond.

That's not homeless in my book. So I asked if that was all she did to get money. I know how most of the girls get by. She said yea accept yesterday she did met a guy. She doesn't normally do it and have turn down some offers. She said I pro wouldn't want to pay what she would need. Told her I let me think about I might be back. Never thought to ask right then thought she was going to want "Ariel" type salary. I drove to PH and it was slim pickings. Made me feel like I left Ms America at the free way.

Went back quick fast in a hurry. Parked at the BP and she came back over. 60 was the magic number. Met her at the cabbage patch off Ramona. Other then one tat her body was in mint condition. No outdoor odor. Pussy smell like water. Nice skin tone curly blonde hair and a cup spinner body. I don't normally but I did take a couple nude pics of her.

SkyWalker13
06-05-15, 00:38
I have had Brandy several times but never Greek anyone ever done this with her.She does Greek. Just ask.

CantB1
06-05-15, 17:15
I WAS on a roll for a while.

On my way home from my other hobby. I say 3 girl scouts at the had I store on PH. I was going to go see my Honey Jessica but got sidetracked by a tanned SW. Pulled up near the girls and was greeted by WSW names Sisco. Told her I was looking at her friend. Said her name was Phoenix (Danielle) she was here visiting from Orlando. Decent body said she was Italian. Quoted 40 for top. Told her no thanks. Went to take her back and what did you know 50 percent discontinued. We chatted said she was a dancer for Orlando Magic for 9 years. (Calling her bluff) Admitted that "H" was her medicine.

(Pay close attention these girls trip me out sometimes).

She asked if I had a hat. I said for head? She said I don't know if you got something. That was going to be a deal breaker for me. The she said never mind come on. Getting ready for the fun she asked if I did meds. Told her no I barely even drink. Why? She said she had to see her P. O. And needed some clean urine. I said don't they check for temperature and hormones. She said no. So I agreed if we upgrade to FS.

Top was pretty good. FS is where it all went wrong. Said she was clean if I didn't have a hat. Told her ain't no such thing but I got one. (Never BB anybody that you wouldn't want to make a permanent part of your life) Maybe because her tulips was near the A / see vent. But I wasn't smelling roses. I couldn't finish even with some effort.

Now to finish I take a trip to Hooterville. Saw a thin WSW I thought was Ms Nicole. Got closer and she said her name was Marley. Passed and keep circling. She kept smiling so I made the scoop. She told me Nicole got popped for a warrant last night. Why LEO always taking the picks of the litter? Asked if I wanted to go back to her house. WTF? Said she lived with a Mexican but he at work. We could use the driveway or the shed. Shed Nah! (Say that fast LOL) Now here we go started off with potential then said you almost there? Don't cum in my mouth that's more. I swear she was only 30 seconds into it. Got the job done barely. Then I left and got to thing. Marley is Molly from BP. I remember Pipe10's post from a while ago. So I looked her up on BP. Yep I think that's her. Or what's left of her. With all her experience and that's what I got? She musta got graded on a curve because her ass WAS fat. I went home feeling defeated.

She had a tribal shape of two fish kinda like a 69 look on the side of her back. Don't waste your time with this one. Also her hair is real long kinda like a hippie chick.

CantB1
06-05-15, 17:52
SC low key star Stephanie G left for vacation yesterday. She will be missed. That should save few mongers from looking for this lucky charm. She's magically delicious.

Anonymous123
06-05-15, 19:09

Again, I want to thank CantB1 for the help. I will try the other area that we talked about next time. I owe you one. I have mongered in alot of different citys so just let me know if you ever need any info what soever.Anybody know who the thick mixed chick this guy is referring to? Anybody got got digits?

Ghostxx
06-05-15, 20:00
Molly two years ago she was my ATF for almost a 1 and a 1/2. I passed on a lot of other girls SW and BP just so she can have my sweating boys in her mouth. She treated me like a king "then" like no other female had before. But I stopped messing with her after she started losing a lot weight and wanting to go BB every time we FS so I would nut quicker. I tried to met up with her 3 months ago but she ended up stealing two Jacksons from me, so that was the nail in the coffin for me. She WAS a pretty girl then with a smoking body. About the hair, it's always was in a mess when I picked her up.

I WAS on a roll for a while.

On my way home from my other hobby. I say 3 girl scouts at the had I store on PH. I was going to go see my Honey Jessica but got sidetracked by a tanned SW. Pulled up near the girls and was greeted by WSW names Sisco. Told her I was looking at her friend. Said her name was Phoenix (Danielle) she was here visiting from Orlando. Decent body said she was Italian. Quoted 40 for top. Told her no thanks. Went to take her back and what did you know 50 percent discontinued. We chatted said she was a dancer for Orlando Magic for 9 years. (Calling her bluff) Admitted that "H" was her medicine.

(Pay close attention these girls trip me out sometimes).

She asked if I had a hat. I said for head? She said I don't know if you got something. That was going to be a deal breaker for me. The she said never mind come on. Getting ready for the fun she asked if I did meds. Told her no I barely even drink. Why? She said she had to see her P. O. And needed some clean urine. I said don't they check for temperature and hormones. She said no. So I agreed if we upgrade to FS.

Top was pretty good. FS is where it all went wrong. Said she was clean if I didn't have a hat. Told her ain't no such thing but I got one. (Never BB anybody that you wouldn't want to make a permanent part of your life) Maybe because her tulips was near the A / see vent. But I wasn't smelling roses. I couldn't finish even with some effort.

Now to finish I take a trip to Hooterville. Saw a thin WSW I thought was Ms Nicole. Got closer and she said her name was Marley. Passed and keep circling. She kept smiling so I made the scoop. She told me Nicole got popped for a warrant last night. Why LEO always taking the picks of the litter? Asked if I wanted to go back to her house. WTF? Said she lived with a Mexican but he at work. We could use the driveway or the shed. Shed Nah! (Say that fast LOL) Now here we go started off with potential then said you almost there? Don't cum in my mouth that's more. I swear she was only 30 seconds into it. Got the job done barely. Then I left and got to thing. Marley is Molly from BP. I remember Pipe10's post from a while ago. So I looked her up on BP. Yep I think that's her. Or what's left of her. With all her experience and that's what I got? She musta got graded on a curve because her ass WAS fat. I went home feeling defeated.

She had a tribal shape of two fish kinda like a 69 look on the side of her back. Don't waste your time with this one. Also her hair is real long kinda like a hippie chick.

CantB1
06-05-15, 21:11
Molly two years ago she was my ATF for almost a 1 and a 1/2. I passed on a lot of other girls SW and BP just so she can have my sweating boys in her mouth. She treated me like a king "then" like no other female had before. But I stopped messing with her after she started losing a lot weight and wanting to go BB every time we FS so I would nut quicker. I tried to met up with her 3 months ago but she ended up stealing two Jacksons from me, so that was the nail in the coffin for me. She WAS a pretty girl then with a smoking body. About the hair, it's always was in a mess when I picked her up.Thanks for the pics. That's her. Tats don't lie. She staying in a and shabby trailer off Kinkaid. She is skinny. What's funny is I was telling her how Billie (Kelly) has dropped 30 pounds in like 2 weeks. Then I look at her pics and can't believe she ever had a body like that then. Shame. I watched my old ATF do the same thing. I'm a suckered for pawg but when she lost it all I just wasn't attracted to her. Drugs took her weight looks hair and personality. I had to let that shit burn.

PrinceAlbertco
06-06-15, 05:19
Anybody know who the thick mixed chick this guy is referring to? Anybody got got digits?I saw her again on Thursday. On my way out of town I cruised the area one last time at around 1400. She was walking down Brennen towards 103rd. She hung out at fire tower for a few and disappeared. She is definitely mixed, probably 5'7", thick, nice boobs and ass. She has long very curly hair. I guess I should have stopped and chatted with her but I had to get on the road.

There were a few others that I spotted briefly. They appear and disappear so fast it is hard to keep up with. I am looking forward to getting back down that way soon. Be safe out there.

CantB1
06-06-15, 08:59
Anybody know who the thick mixed chick this guy is referring to? Anybody got got digits?Monique. Not sure if she mixed or Hispanic. But she been loosing weight since I met her. She was always in baggy clothes. Now she showing off the brickhouse. Tried head twice just average so I pass her up always. She doesn't have digits that I know of but you can find her sometimes behind the blue store south of 103.

CantB1
06-06-15, 09:51
Have gotten and answered more advice by pms like "Letters to Juliet". I know you thinking that's a chick flick but I got to thing for Amanda Seyfried so sue me. LOL.

Friday Sin City was on my way to meet the stripper from the pub but I got sidetracked. I know Stephanie G is off the market but I still went for a look see.

Found WSW Melissa again. She walked out the shadows like a he was drunk. Got in and she said she just came out. She was not drunk but clearly on one. Asked if I mine If she smoked but passed out instead.

Dilemma. Now I'm riding round with a fucked up hookers on my car. Can't just leave her on the street like this. Drove around for two hours. Found a spot parked for awhile. She had started snoring so I knew she wasn't dead.

Finally woke her up. She said she was embarrassed and thanked me. I was just going to take her home but she started stripping down as we were talking. She started reaching for junior and started some slow passionate head. Then covered up and she got on top. She rode and grinder the hell out of me POV porn style. I think we mad love too. LOL Finished by taking all my children down her slide.

Still no digits but she let me dropped off home so I knew where to find her. If happen to meet my lover she has eyes tat on her stomach and a rose on her right lower leg and a scripture oh her wrist. Take care of her til next we meet again.

Kool Dragon
06-06-15, 15:44
Anyone have any Intel on this? Happy mongering.Photoshopped.

PlayTiem
06-07-15, 03:41
Thanks for the pics. That's her. Tats don't lie. She staying in a and shabby trailer off Kinkaid. She is skinny. What's funny is I was telling her how Billie (Kelly) has dropped 30 pounds in like 2 weeks. Then I look at her pics and can't believe she ever had a body like that then. Shame. I watched my old ATF do the same thing. I'm a suckered for pawg but when she lost it all I just wasn't attracted to her. Drugs took her weight looks hair and personality. I had to let that shit burn.Perhaps that's why when another monger referred to her as a spinner, and I objected, he had met her when she had dropped her thickness. I agree there were times when she was all about providing a good customer experience, and there were times when, when I asked her to do something, she always asked if that would make me finish quicker.

Bearded1
06-07-15, 06:31
I have had Brandy several times but never Greek anyone ever done this with her.I've hit the brown eye a couple times, didn't even ask, she offered.

Dariosixx
06-07-15, 16:28
Ran across a tall slender blonde in hooterville yesterday. Short haired bleach blonde, tan, pink top, daisy dukes, and a lot of eye make-up. Anyone have any info? Couldn't make the scoop because I had my boy with me. Thanks.

Hot Tacos
06-07-15, 18:22
Is there no one in OP? Maybe I need to provide a Shuttle? HT.

CantB1
06-07-15, 18:26
Is there no one in OP? Maybe I need to provide a Shuttle? HT.Never seen one. I even check youngerman near the hotels from time to time just in case.

Member #4926
06-07-15, 20:39
I'm looking to find to of my favorite ladies one is Heather big star tats on her back and tramp stamp. The other is Michelle or Chelle she has Monk Monk tats above her perfect bolt ins. Any help please pm me.

PetterPetter
06-07-15, 20:55
North main almost to the bridge. Pawgish nice thieghs wide hips not a huge ass nice little bit though saggy when released boobs. Self admitance to liking pills. Good oral lots a spit a little to much hand but mine was full of nice soft shaved wet COOCHIE so I'm ok with it an hell a 0530 to sunrise bbjcim draining what more can you ask for. No ditgits to be had.

Spacehog
06-07-15, 21:54
Is there no one in OP? Maybe I need to provide a Shuttle? HT.There use to be a few here and there at the gas station on the corner of youngerman but Uncle made that scorched earth many moons ago and I haven't seen one there in over 2 years.

CantB1
06-07-15, 22:54
I'm looking to find to of my favorite ladies one is Heather big star tats on her back and tramp stamp. The other is Michelle or Chelle she has Monk Monk tats above her perfect bolt ins. Any help please pm me.Munk Munk Chelle tried posting BP as new in town from NY a couple months ago. She was quickly recognized as old news and looking SW grade. Welcome new member. Hope I'm not speaking with a "Bad Tone" about her.

HobbyGuyJax
06-07-15, 23:34
Never seen one. I even check youngerman near the hotels from time to time just in case.Youngerman is actually JAX. OP ends right before the bridge south of Youngerman. Further compounding the confusion as to where OP is are all the car dealers north of 295 advertising they are in Orange Park. On very, very rare occasions you might see a girl going from the extended stay on Wells Road to the grocery store but I would never count on it. Uncle is very diligent about keeping the Town of OP and the county part called OP from these sort of adult activities. There is also a push to run the OP massage parlor out of business again.

BullD
06-08-15, 00:00
Munk Munk Chelle tried posting BP as new in town from NY a couple months ago. She was quickly recognized as old news and looking SW grade. Welcome new member. Hope I'm not speaking with a "Bad Tone" about her.She texted me last night meaning chelle but when I returned her call she didn't answer she has an over protective boyfriend I found that out last time we talked.

CantB1
06-08-15, 00:16
Youngerman is actually JAX. OP ends right before the bridge south of Youngerman. Further compounding the confusion as to where OP is are all the car dealers north of 295 advertising they are in Orange Park. On very, very rare occasions you might see a girl going from the extended stay on Wells Road to the grocery store but I would never count on it. Uncle is very diligent about keeping the Town of OP and the county part called OP from these sort of adult activities. There is also a push to run the OP massage parlor out of business again.ALMOST everyone includes youngerman as part of OP. I do know where the counties divide. Extended stay on wells (formally Suburban Lodge) has never had any SW activity. Now the 6 and the red roof and the 8 has been known to have providers staying at times. Also years ago you could catch them crossing Blanding for food. Not so much now. 6 has parking lot security present after dark. It's more like Youngdopemen circle. That's why so many providers stay in this area.

Ldwldwldw
06-08-15, 02:24
Guess who I caught off ph for the low low. Please do not pay BP prices. She did look good though!!!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-irish-ready-for-you-fetish-friendly-9045750399/6056488

Ldw.

Pipelayer10
06-08-15, 05:05
I thought everyone knew that, I always catch her out there. It just amazes me how you give a SW a computer then all of a sudden there prices go through the room cause there on BP. I always remind them when they try that BS. There is a ton of girls posting now that walk. Pipe approves this message.

Guess who I caught off ph for the low low. Please do not pay BP prices. She did look good though!!!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-irish-ready-for-you-fetish-friendly-9045750399/6056488

Ldw.

CantB1
06-08-15, 05:57

Ldw.Irish candy Kelley S. Has now hit clearance rack. Glad to hear she looked good. She been using the same BP picks since forever.

BullD
06-08-15, 07:52
I'm looking to find to of my favorite ladies one is Heather big star tats on her back and tramp stamp. The other is Michelle or Chelle she has Monk Monk tats above her perfect bolt ins. Any help please pm me.Chelle\New York texted me last night I didn't see the text until I got up for work she has a new overprotective boyfriend.

Member #4926
06-08-15, 10:02
Munk Munk Chelle tried posting BP as new in town from NY a couple months ago. She was quickly recognized as old news and looking SW grade. Welcome new member. Hope I'm not speaking with a "Bad Tone" about her.It's okay it is what it is. She was a good friend for awhile just hate to see her struggle.

CantB1
06-08-15, 14:33
I thought everyone knew that, I always catch her out there. It just amazes me how you give a SW a computer then all of a sudden there prices go through the room cause there on BP. I always remind them when they try that BS. There is a ton of girls posting now that walk. Pipe approves this message.I know what you mean by hard times. I dreamt I scooped Maliyah walking to Nordstrom. LOL I'm totally kidding yall. It might have been Macy's.

CB1.

Hot Tacos
06-08-15, 14:44
Hit Hootville last night about 10 and scooped a WSW in Ga Bulldog pjs. Got the business outa the way and I asked what she had for me and she responded "whatever I wanted" . Just looking for headache relief and she said that was good just don't put anything in her mouth? Whooo boy. My lucky day. So we get going and she had pulled the puppys out (nice) and I told her I was going to make a deposit on the pups and she said hell no. Don't you have a napkin. I think her name was Melisa. Ht.

CantB1
06-08-15, 15:03
Hit Hootville last night about 10 and scooped a WSW in Ga Bulldog pjs. Got the business outa the way and I asked what she had for me and she responded "whatever I wanted" . Just looking for headache relief and she said that was good just don't put anything in her mouth? Whooo boy. My lucky day. So we get going and she had pulled the puppys out (nice) and I told her I was going to make a deposit on the pups and she said hell no. Don't you have a napkin. I think her name was Melisa. Ht.Haircut Melissa. These girls be trippin. She let me bang for a dub. I wouldn't repeat though.

CantB1
06-08-15, 17:05
Rolled thru H ' Ville saw 3 WSWs looking unemployed. Recognized Christine from Sweetwater. Real short hair looking like The Legend of Billie Jean. Wasn't going to scoop but she told me it was her birthday. So I let her blow out my trick candle. (LOL) Yay! Good job she got a lot of spit on it. Wrapped her gift and gave her birthday hits. Then she unwrapped it grabbed the balloons and made'them pop. Hamilton and Jackson threw the surprise party.

Real good Knowledge. But I probably won't repeat but I would recommend.

CantB1
06-08-15, 17:31
Just noticed Big Booty Brandy out on PH. For those who can't catch her on Lane.

Maliyah
06-08-15, 20:17
I know what you mean by hard times. I dreamt I scooped Maliyah walking to Nordstrom. LOL I'm totally kidding yall. It might have been Macy's.

CB1.How funny CB1! I like Sax Fifth Avenue better. LOL.

Anonymous123
06-08-15, 20:41
ALMOST everyone includes youngerman as part of OP. I do know where the counties divide. Extended stay on wells (formally Suburban Lodge) has never had any SW activity. Now the 6 and the red roof and the 8 has been known to have providers staying at times. Also years ago you could catch them crossing Blanding for food. Not so much now. 6 has parking lot security present after dark. It's more like Youngdopemen circle. That's why so many providers stay in this area.Yeah ain't shit there in OP. I live close by there. And I've got nothing but pulled over twice! Both times let go though. But don't screw with clay county PD.

CantB1
06-08-15, 22:03
Just noticed Big Booty Brandy out on PH. For those who can't catch her on Lane.Dreamt I scoopt BBBrandy at 6 on PH. Had a good time but didn't partake in anything but some hobby conversation. Said her volume has gone up since my reports. (she reads the site).

She said she would be on PH for a few days doing "car detailing" and "room service. ".

If she really want to thank me she can put me on the SUN PASS so I won't have to pay a toll when I come thru. (Catch my drift, love).

Sandman 666
06-09-15, 11:05
Late on Sunday night aka Monday morning I was out doing some fishing on North Main when I saw a little cutie stroll out of the trailer park. Hadn't ever seen her before but with my regular on vacation I was trolling for some fresh red snapper. Made the flip and came back to her. I told her I was out looking for my lost puppy, and asked her if she would help me look. She said her name was Nikki and hopped in. As we drove away I reached in her blouse to find her puppies which she didn't object to the frisking. I pulled out my hot dog and asked her if she wanted it. Discussed a fair price, she wanted. 3 but gave a quarter. Confirmed she would catch it all and down she went.

I have to say she did a fantastic job, defiantly ranking in my top 5 hose handelers. Was able to get most of it in, worked me to the spot, and then teased me for a few. She was a true lady as she didn't spit like all the trash, instead swallowed it down and then checked for drips.

Will defiantly repeat with this true sword swallower.

My guess is early 30's best I can remember long brunette hair thin to average weight. Had big earrings and a birth mark on her face. As usual I regret not asking for a number, so if anyone knows her and wants to help me hook her again PLMK.

PetterPetter
06-09-15, 13:48
Yesterday.

Short Ukrainian at least that's what she told me. In arlington gave me some slow bbj wanted FS but I didn't have time an keep stopping saying mouth hurts so I gave her 10 to get out. Then saw Jessica and got the real deal mouth fking for normal rate.

Today.

The ville is packed Monique the hippie chick an 3 others the hippie chick looks nice in that orange full flowing summer dress body wise but face sores killed that scoop.

Off to lane I find butterfly tatt jen AJ well donated good throat fkn she tried but could not do magic an make it disappear but she tried so from there to mish she has a very nice healthy spinner body an a KUNGFU grip having pretty shaved muff one of the best looking I have seen on a SW. Cover off cleaned up an on my way to Phillips no SW at all hell only 2 DBS must be the heat 90°. Still trying to get cubas info.

PetterPetter
06-09-15, 13:58
Dreamt I scoopt BBBrandy at 6 on PH. Had a good time but didn't partake in anything but some hobby conversation. Said her volume has gone up since my reports. (she reads the site).
She said she would be on PH for a few days doing "car detailing" and "room service. ".

If she really want to thank me she can put me on the SUN PASS so I won't have to pay a toll when I come thru. (Catch my drift, love).Is she a short brunette with a lot if ass an somewhat of a gut staying at the gattor? Was in a long summer dress thing at the Hess.

CantB1
06-09-15, 14:55
Is she a short brunette with a lot if ass an somewhat of a gut staying at the gattor? Was in a long summer dress thing at the Hess.She not staying at the gator but she is staying on PH for a few days. With this heat I'm sure Se in in a summer dress again. PM if you want the digits.

CantB1
06-09-15, 23:24
Drove down Lane and who do I see BBBrandy. Yesterday she told me she would be on PH for a few days but here she was. So I went greet her. She asked if I would go dream with a redhead WSW that was sitting at the bus stop. Said she was gummy and had some good cooch. Told her that chick has had those same cloths on for at least 3 or 4 day now. She said the girl was clean and needed money to get a room. That I could use her room for the date that I could have gummy shower if need be. Told her I couldn't do it I wasn't really in the mood for charity.

I haven't scratch gummy off my Fucket List. I might some other time.

PetterPetter
06-10-15, 08:25
Holy fkn double mouth fkn ball licking and sucking wensday! To DRUNK ladies stumbling down ph so me beeing the kind spul I am offered a ride introductions complete find a spot am get in the back seat an make a mom, petter, daughter sandwich daughter starts a CBJ while mom rubs the boys after gaging an almost throwing up she offers mom some tube stake breakfast so with a dirty grin she locked on like a pitt bull oomfg! An daughter commenced to licking an sucking balls. So mom snatches cover off as if to say LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING! Oh lord.

PetterPetter
06-10-15, 09:07
http://www.escortbusts.com/904-401-5432/?phone=9044015432&id=7315708

This morning what a lack luster perfomance an then had the never to ask for more sateing she's gets more on BP AN I SCOOPED AS SHE WAS LEAVING the trap house.

CantB1
06-10-15, 10:49

This morning what a lack luster perfomance an then had the never to ask for more sateing she's gets more on BP AN I SCOOPED AS SHE WAS LEAVING the trap house.I just noticed her ad on BP last night stating 2 girls are better than 1. She was doing doubles with thick Jen from Lane /103rd.

Nothing good was out this morning. Saw Delores (Monet because she looks good from a far) also saw Big Connie Haircut Melissa dress nice with hair DID but still a no go for me. Also saw short blonde Britney wearing not much of nothing. Little shorts and a half top. She also is a no go for because I know why her looks have faded.

MouthHunter
06-10-15, 13:55
Holy fkn double mouth fkn ball licking and sucking wensday! To DRUNK ladies stumbling down ph so me beeing the kind spul I am offered a ride introductions complete find a spot am get in the back seat an make a mom, petter, daughter sandwich daughter starts a CBJ while mom rubs the boys after gaging an almost throwing up she offers mom some tube stake breakfast so with a dirty grin she locked on like a pitt bull oomfg! An daughter commenced to licking an sucking balls. So mom snatches cover off as if to say LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING! Oh lord.Her sweet innocent daughter with your goo?

JaxStang13
06-10-15, 14:08
Some type of operation going down on Buttercup I would avoid.

Stay safe Stang.

CantB1
06-10-15, 14:28
Some type of operation going down on Buttercup I would avoid.

Stay safe Stang.Buttercup was a ghost town this morning. That was weird. Normally "Trap Queen" has them cluckers out suckin and fuckin before daybreak. Hope no more talent is lost. I'm having a Free Nicole T shirt made up. LOL.

KK904
06-10-15, 16:18

This morning what a lack luster perfomance an then had the never to ask for more sateing she's gets more on BP AN I SCOOPED AS SHE WAS LEAVING the trap house.I scooped this one up the other day be careful I turned her down I noticed a sore on her lip she told me she had a blister a few seconds later I noticed blood coming from her mouth.

PetterPetter
06-10-15, 19:37
Her sweet innocent daughter with your goo?I fkn wish I would still be smiling!

SteveJones1969
06-10-15, 21:55
I have never seen so many uncle LEO's as I did tonight around 8:30 pm. If this is the way Hootertown is normally then count me out.

JaxQt
06-10-15, 23:02
She texted me last night meaning chelle but when I returned her call she didn't answer she has an over protective boyfriend I found that out last time we talked.If this is who I'm thinking of, that dude is more like her pimp than her BF. They rob people, I'd recommend staying away. Unfortunately, I know this first hand as well as a few others from the "General" thread. If you do see her, don't ever give her the money up front, wait until services are rendered. When her pimp and her would operate out of a hotel, he would barge in and make you leave.

PetterPetter
06-11-15, 10:33
Ph dry at 06 off to the ville by way of lane an san jaune check all the spots I know saw nothing so I head down lane up lane what ever it is towards sanjuan and who do I see in the area of cocktails in some tiny as shorts an a tank top quick you turn scoop an off to a spot for some super sloppy bbj but she was way to high could not keep the proper cadence so I had her law back a let the kitty out of its cage while I storked jr. An she rub kitty to completions. All in all it was worth it she worked hard for a good while before the switch. All said an done while headed to the drop point she's talking a mile a min an going threw my cup holder change she tells me she moved and lives in that area but doesn't have a phone though.

HornyGuy2
06-11-15, 10:52
Saw this one off PH across from the Walmart and she got in we drive off and she says if you only have 20, then you can drop me off now..... so I did. Not sure what she wanted but if she's going to walk the street, she wil get the going street rate. Don't overpay her guys and she will get inline with the rest of the ladies. Did I miss out on a good hoover?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-irish-ready-for-you-fetish-friendly-9045202465/6056488

CantB1
06-11-15, 10:58
I have never seen so many uncle LEO's as I did tonight around 8:30 pm. If this is the way Hootertown is normally then count me out.Word has it that "The Man" (LEO) audited several candy supply shops on the west side. So said 3 in Hooterville including SusieQ cakes and Reeses peanutButtercup all LLC. The low volume candy will affect the ladies who service the community the ability to reward themselves with sweets.

It won't take long for the SW market to recover from the loss.

CantB1
06-11-15, 11:09
Saw this one off PH across from the Walmart and she got in we drive off and she says if you only have 20, then you can drop me off now..... so I did. Not sure what she wanted but if she's going to walk the street, she wil get the going street rate. Don't overpay her guys and she will get inline with the rest of the ladies. Did I miss out on a good hoover?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-irish-ready-for-you-fetish-friendly-9045202465/6056488You got the right attitude. Remember when thick slow head Jade on PH was up selling complaining and giving incomplete service. My incomplete dream included. Once it was reported here several monger chimed in and had similar dreams. She heard about the warning label she was given and then realized that once you have stepped down from BP to SW then so does market value. Haven't heard a bad thing about her since then. Matter fact she my number one Draft pick out there.

Anonymous123
06-11-15, 12:55
Man I miss the SW scene from the early 2000's when I was stationed here before. I moved back in 2008 and it hasn't been the same. Used to be girls over off post and Lennox all the time and that is a comfortable spot for me cause I lived around there for a year but now. These crazy mofos want top dollar for bottom barrel services! F* at $ that!

PetterPetter
06-11-15, 15:16
Man I miss the SW scene from the early 2000's when I was stationed here before. I moved back in 2008 and it hasn't been the same. Used to be girls over off post and Lennox all the time and that is a comfortable spot for me cause I lived around there for a year but now. These crazy mofos want top dollar for bottom barrel services! F* at $ that!In my opinion was the best year for mayport fun could be had from 10/20 hell sometimes forjust a beer an smokes.

Flagmans
06-12-15, 14:44
Picked up BBBrandy the other day. She tried to run a serious up sell (BP prices) and had to explain that it doesn't work that way when she's on the streets. Had a decent time and she's easy to talk too, but I doubt I will repeat with her. Lot of mileage and she's VERY popular thanks to this board. Offered all three entrances, but I opted for only two.

She was making mid morning, lunch and dinner plans right after we finished which I kind of laughed at inside. I'll leave her to those of you that have her # and walk away knowing that on that day I was there before at least three of you.

Stay safe.

CantB1
06-12-15, 15:23
Lot of mileage and she's VERY popular thanks to this board.

Stay safe.Every guy wants to be with the popular girl. LOL This site has made its fair share of "IT" girls. San Juan's Jaime T. PH Jersey. PH Tera. PH Tia and more. My girl Brandy just riding her 15 minutes. She is a fun chick though. Who cares about mileage. You ain't picking up a new car at the dealership. You riding public transportation.

Brandy if you reading this and I know you are. Hook a brotha up with some new talent. Thanks.

Hot Tacos
06-12-15, 22:13
Did laps about 730-800 pm thru hooterville. Kinda quiet cept the candy store was rockin. (pun intended) . How they do that? Didn't they just get spanked? . Anyway a few out. 2 together. Blonde and a red. Red was crying and blonde was trying to console her. Blonde had something going on with her face. And I think I saw tiny Grace. She looked barely conscious. But by the time I looped she was gone. Been wanting some more of "tiny grace" . Rode down to Indian territory. Nada. Can't remember any luck there. And then james road. Nada. To the house! HT.

CantB1
06-13-15, 02:09
Did laps about 730-800 pm thru hooterville. Kinda quiet cept the candy store was rockin. (pun intended) . How they do that? Didn't they just get spanked? . Anyway a few out. 2 together. Blonde and a red. Red was crying and blonde was trying to console her. Blonde had something going on with her face. And I think I saw tiny Grace. She looked barely conscious. But by the time I looped she was gone. Been wanting some more of "tiny grace" . Rode down to Indian territory. Nada. Can't remember any luck there. And then james road. Nada. To the house! HT.1 candy shop had a red grand opening the day after LEO audit.

Blonde with something going on with her face? That's Britney. I think Ashley is her real first name. She was cute with pretty blue eyes when I met her over a year ago. Now she looks like she was bewitched because her looks have faded. There is a medical reason why that is. She looks good body wise. Spinner cute little figure but I strongly would advise everyone to avoid her. Trust me or you can ask one of the other girls about it.

CantB1
06-13-15, 02:27
Hooterville Lane and PH were dead. PH did have a BSW that booty look like 2 basketballs dribbling when she walked. But I passesd.

Sin City had walkers. 2 BSW and an older brunette and Christy. Scooped her. Got some top but she barely put it in her mouth. Complained and she said I hurt her feelings. I did most of the work myself.

Tj Johnson904
06-13-15, 10:06
Man I miss the SW scene from the early 2000's when I was stationed here before. I moved back in 2008 and it hasn't been the same. Used to be girls over off post and Lennox all the time and that is a comfortable spot for me cause I lived around there for a year but now. These crazy mofos want top dollar for bottom barrel services! F* at $ that!Man I'm tripping because that was actually around the time I started doing this. And I was pretty much in the same area no less. GOOD TIMES!

Anonymous123
06-13-15, 12:45
Man I'm tripping because that was actually around the time I started doing this. And I was pretty much in the same area no less. GOOD TIMES!Back then, I remember you could go of post and lennox. Downtown to Myrtle and all around that area you could find some quality SW's. But now, nothing but fucking dudes dressed as females down there. Not just the BSW either. You got a (male) HSW and a WSW down there. I almost picked both of them up last night! But as they got close I waived them off saying "what the fuck!" LOL. I'm just going to wait until my ATF comes back in town.

TGwyn6941
06-13-15, 21:16
I hooked up with 2 blonde WSW's at Lane and Ramona about two years ago while in Jax on business. Her name was Jennifer and her friend was DeeDee. Does anyone know of them or even if they are still around? Best BBBJCIM ever. I'm in town again and would like to hook up with either of them.

Grappler
06-14-15, 00:47
Got to jump in this, I left in '79 to work in the Carolina's & Virginia and was in and out here the next couple years.
The late '70's you could hit Springfield and on First street between Main and Laura there would be sometimes as many as a
Dozen girls lined up there and you would stop and they would swarm your car and you just picked which one you wanted.

Then there was a small motel on Talleyrand and I think Wambolt st, and they would walk all up and down thru That area.
I dreamed There was a dishwater blonde down there who was maybe 20 , about 4'10 and about 90 to 100 pounds
And she would let you go till you couldn't go anymore! First squirter I ever dreamed about.

I was home in the mid 80's and dreamed about an amazing mic check late on night down by the stadium after the bars closed from
a very petite Cute gal in her late 40's, well I got up the next morning to go to the Gulf coast to work a few nights got in the car and looked
Over and there was a set of false teeth on my dash! She got them back, but it was a few weeks later till I was in town long
Enough to track her down and give them back!

CantB1
06-14-15, 03:27
I hooked up with 2 blonde WSW's at Lane and Ramona about two years ago while in Jax on business. Her name was Jennifer and her friend was DeeDee. Does anyone know of them or even if they are still around? Best BBBJCIM ever. I'm in town again and would like to hook up with either of them.I'm almost sure your talking about Jen T. She told me I could give out her number but I don't feel comfortable giving girls number to just member who ask.

PM me describing her and I may be able to help you setting up a reunion.

SkyWalker13
06-14-15, 13:19
I tried hooking up with her and she hasn't answered texts or phone calls. Either she don't like money or this forum has her business booming so hard that she doesn't have Tim to answer.

CantB1
06-14-15, 15:36
I tried hooking up with her and she hasn't answered texts or phone calls. Either she don't like money or this forum has her business booming so hard that she doesn't have Tim to answer.You my friend would be the first time I have ever heard of her not being available. Maybe she took a "personal day" from public relations. Or last time she lost her phone. Hope she is alright.

Wait a minute. Maybe she got sky high. That could cause a 2 day cat nap. LOL But seriously that shit happens for real. They stay up for days running on nuclear power then the body has to shut down and recharge with I have know girls to sleep 12 hours to 3 days. Not saying that's the case with her now.

Ghostxx
06-15-15, 03:25
After midnight decided to head to hooterville to see who was out, just about every SW was out on Hooterville but so was LEO. They were driving up and down the side roads chasing cars out the area and making the SWs to go back inside. But I saw Molly skinny self, Christy, Monique, Maddy, Jasmine and two others I'm not familiar with, one had a lot of tats all over her body. It was hard to make a scoop because I couldn't tell if headlights in front of me was LEO. I didn't want to take the chance so I just waited at the gas station so time could pass until LEO was out the area. They never really left the area, but I saw two figures in front of me coming from the infamous new trailer. I was the only vehicle on the road, so I went to see who could it be and it was Maddy and Monique. I tried to just scoop up Maddy only but Monique insisted she wanted to come too. I was about to kick her out but their was headlights coming from behind, so as soon she got in the car, I just drove out of the area. So I had Maddy in the passenger seat and Monique in the backseat, they were both looking good and thick. If only I had a place on the westside, I could've had some real fun. They both agreed to tag team my pole for a vacuum cleaning. I parked at good spot, pushed my seat all the way back, Monique insisted she wanted my pole in her mouth first. She got some suction lips on her I was about to tap out then Monique tagged Maddy in, she went slow and slobbed on pole. Then Monique tagged herself back in and finished it. She got to taste the protein, while Maddy said she wanted a taste, but Monique already cleaned the pole. Neither one of them had a working number.

Be carefully as LEO presence in hooterville has increased as of lately.

CantB1
06-15-15, 06:20
Must be a new box of rocks opened up in Htown because it was a monger harvest of SWs. I seen a new girl looked stacked from a far but got closer and she looked worn. Said her name was Kelly. Now these girls should really start to register names. They already have Billie W aka Kelly now her. Also saw thick Christine. And yes there is another and a Christin. Saw Delores and Jasmine. Plenty more lurking in the shadows. But I passed and found Maddy in her cut off shorts near the gas station.

Scooped maddy. Looking thick and good. Only issue with her is she tried to tell me a Benjamin gets FS but she would settle for half that because your "adorable. " Said then how about free. She said don't push it. Told her 2 Jackson is the max bid on here. She agreed and we found a spot.

Head was outstanding looked at the "fairy" as I played with the wet kitty. Said she had been out all night but kitty had no aroma. She gets into FS and that gets her on my repeat list.

BullD
06-15-15, 10:05
Seen her this morning on Lenox scooped her up for some BBBJ gag order in affect I asked why she was out she said she was broke I told her if she made herself available more often she wouldn't be anyways be safe out mongers.

Flagmans
06-15-15, 18:55
Picked up a short brunette off 103rd named Nicole. Has a sister named Kim that I'm pretty sure I've scooped before. Said she walked from Collins Rd. And needed a ride to the store. Seems she had been up partying (drinking) till the wee hours of the morning. Nice body, good tan lines from her recent beach time. Said she doesn't do this sort of thing often, but don't they all say that at one time or another? Got acquainted with her back at my favorite spot for an hour or so with minimal damage to my pocket (Jack / Lincoln). Dropped her off at the address she requested and went on to work. She had a phone, but I didn't get digits. Tried to get some pics but she wasn't into that.

Rippa
06-16-15, 23:08
Observed a WSW on Lane about 2:00 PM today. Walking in the 100 degree heat like that, she must have really needed the candy. She was a fairly tall, slender brunette, looked under 30 years old. She gave me the Working Girl Stare Down as I passed by. No mistaking that look. Circled around for another peek and got nothing but more of that smile-less glare. Sensing it was highly unlikely I'd receive anything near friendly, GFE service based on that face, I drove on.

I'm not familiar with the stroll on Lane, so maybe you west side Punters can verify this for me, but she seemed quite far south of the usual track, south of Normandy, even past Monotak. Is that common?

JZetoro19
06-17-15, 01:35
I was passing San Juan and seen a brunette in a black tight dress sitting on the park bench on the corner of another street. I passed her and did a 5 min loop. When I came back she was standing up and seemed like she knew the people by the gas station and what seems like a altercation. I didn't partake but she did seem very cute. Main reason was because she was smoking a cigarette and didn't want that reek in my vehicle.

Fender
06-17-15, 07:17
When? Today around 530 am.

Where? PH.

Who? Danielle, young brunnette with long hair, healthy looks, nice ass and tits.

How? Sweet personallity. Excellent singing skills with the mic, affordable but no digits. I gave her my number and she' ll contact me when she gets a phone. I'm not counting on that but who knows.

BullD
06-17-15, 07:54
Scooped Chy up on Lenox this am for some BBBJ well worth the visit its hard to find someone who does such a good job these days also 2 other SW out Wendy and Courtney.

Be safe out mongers.

CantB1
06-17-15, 08:41
When? Today around 530 am.

Where? PH.

Who? Danielle, young brunnette with long hair, healthy looks, nice ass and tits.

How? Sweet personallity. Excellent singing skills with the mic, affordable but no digits. I gave her my number and she' ll contact me when she gets a phone. I'm not counting on that but who knows.Did you meet her near the corner store before Gator? That's Phoenix from Orlando BP. She says. Also says she use to dance for the Magic for 9 years. Really? Never known them to have that kninda longevity. LOL so I looked her up. Nope! Nada.

You can find her and Sisco a short WSW and another taller skinny nasty chick working that area.

She offer me BBFS. Never no thanks. Especially after telling me she work so she can take the "H" train home.

Copernicus
06-17-15, 09:43
Been in this forum for a while, have never had any luck finding anything for a few months. Today I decided to drive through Hooterville around 8 pm, and for the first time ever I saw a WSW. She had a messy shirt on and looked like black smear on her nose from ash. Getting her into my ride she opened the door and just stood there at a busy intersection as I told her to hurry up and get in or shut my door. We drive down and everything she says sounds crazy, finally we agree on 20 for a mic check. We drive down some back roads and she gets to work, after about 2 minutes she vomits allllll over my work pants and car, then opens the door and continues out the door of my moving vehicle. I have nothing to clean it up with but my wifes work shirt in the back. I then try to drop her off and she just stares at me as I open the door. Saying she didn't know where we were (across the road from where I scooped her) and was making a big deal, so I yelled to slam the door and took her exactly the same spot. Same thing, she stares at me confused, I open the door and had to threaten to call the cops yelling at her. She finally hops out, I turn the corner and LEO is sitting right there. Luckily he saw nothing but my god. I had to drive back to my office and clean off and then find a clothing store open to get new pants. The smell in my vehicle will never be the same. Easily one of my worst experiences ever. I will never attempt again. Good luck to all of you.

Hargow20
06-17-15, 10:14
What a awful experience.

Been in this forum for a while, have never had any luck finding anything for a few months. Today I decided to drive through Hooterville around 8 pm, and for the first time ever I saw a WSW. She had a messy shirt on and looked like black smear on her nose from ash. Getting her into my ride she opened the door and just stood there at a busy intersection as I told her to hurry up and get in or shut my door. We drive down and everything she says sounds crazy, finally we agree on 20 for a mic check. We drive down some back roads and she gets to work, after about 2 minutes she vomits allllll over my work pants and car, then opens the door and continues out the door of my moving vehicle. I have nothing to clean it up with but my wifes work shirt in the back. I then try to drop her off and she just stares at me as I open the door. Saying she didn't know where we were (across the road from where I scooped her) and was making a big deal, so I yelled to slam the door and took her exactly the same spot. Same thing, she stares at me confused, I open the door and had to threaten to call the cops yelling at her. She finally hops out, I turn the corner and LEO is sitting right there. Luckily he saw nothing but my god. I had to drive back to my office and clean off and then find a clothing store open to get new pants. The smell in my vehicle will never be the same. Easily one of my worst experiences ever. I will never attempt again. Good luck to all of you.

Fender
06-17-15, 11:01
Yes I met her exactly at that location. I'd repeat until she screws it up. So far she's a good to go.

Did you meet her near the corner store before Gator? That's Phoenix from Orlando BP. She says. Also says she use to dance for the Magic for 9 years. Really? Never known them to have that kninda longevity. LOL so I looked her up. Nope! Nada.

You can find her and Sisco a short WSW and another taller skinny nasty chick working that area.

She offer me BBFS. Never no thanks. Especially after telling me she work so she can take the "H" train home.

YoungRestless
06-17-15, 11:33
Been in this forum for a while, have never had any luck finding anything for a few months. Today I decided to drive through Hooterville around 8 pm, and for the first time ever I saw a WSW. She had a messy shirt on and looked like black smear on her nose from ash. Getting her into my ride she opened the door and just stood there at a busy intersection as I told her to hurry up and get in or shut my door. We drive down and everything she says sounds crazy, finally we agree on 20 for a mic check. We drive down some back roads and she gets to work, after about 2 minutes she vomits allllll over my work pants and car, then opens the door and continues out the door of my moving vehicle. I have nothing to clean it up with but my wifes work shirt in the back. I then try to drop her off and she just stares at me as I open the door. Saying she didn't know where we were (across the road from where I scooped her) and was making a big deal, so I yelled to slam the door and took her exactly the same spot. Same thing, she stares at me confused, I open the door and had to threaten to call the cops yelling at her. She finally hops out, I turn the corner and LEO is sitting right there. Luckily he saw nothing but my god. I had to drive back to my office and clean off and then find a clothing store open to get new pants. The smell in my vehicle will never be the same. Easily one of my worst experiences ever. I will never attempt again. Good luck to all of you.I still had to chuckle a little but you have confirmed to me that the bullshet dealing with these girls is more than the bullsheet at home and more a reason to get out while you can! Thanks for the visual!

YoungRestless
06-17-15, 11:48
Some of you might be too new to remember this particular review on this thread but there was a poster on here who picked up a SWer and went to a private location for a car date. Apparently LEO came up on them while in the act. When the girl saw them, she threw her drugs in the back seat. When LEO searched the car, guess what they found and guess who didn't admit it was hers? So they put him and her in jail. The drugs now believed to be his bcuz they were found in his car. Last we heard from him he was fighting for his life (legal battle) and 10's of thousands of dollars trying to clear his name. Anyway just thought some of you should be aware of this. Moral to the story, these girls will throw yur azz under the bus given an opportunity!

CantB1
06-17-15, 12:08
Some of you might be too new to remember this particular review on this thread but there was a poster on here who picked up a SWer and went to a private location for a car date. Apparently LEO came up on them while in the act. When the girl saw them, she threw her drugs in the back seat. When LEO searched the car, guess what they found and guess who didn't admit it was hers? So they put him and her in jail. The drugs now believed to be his bcuz they were found in his car. Last we heard from him he was fighting for his life (legal battle) and 10's of thousands of dollars trying to clear his name. Anyway just thought some of you should be aware of this. Moral to the story, these girls will throw yur azz under the bus given an opportunity!Just some FYI. Some of these girls carry meds in their "pocketbook" so just because you don't see them do mean they ain't holding.

TenIsEnough
06-17-15, 15:14
Been in this forum for a while, have never had any luck finding anything for a few months. Today I decided to drive through Hooterville around 8 pm, and for the first time ever I saw a WSW. She had a messy shirt on and looked like black smear on her nose from ash. Getting her into my ride she opened the door and just stood there at a busy intersection as I told her to hurry up and get in or shut my door. We drive down and everything she says sounds crazy, finally we agree on 20 for a mic check. We drive down some back roads and she gets to work, after about 2 minutes she vomits allllll over my work pants and car, then opens the door and continues out the door of my moving vehicle. I have nothing to clean it up with but my wifes work shirt in the back. I then try to drop her off and she just stares at me as I open the door. Saying she didn't know where we were (across the road from where I scooped her) and was making a big deal, so I yelled to slam the door and took her exactly the same spot. Same thing, she stares at me confused, I open the door and had to threaten to call the cops yelling at her. She finally hops out, I turn the corner and LEO is sitting right there. Luckily he saw nothing but my god. I had to drive back to my office and clean off and then find a clothing store open to get new pants. The smell in my vehicle will never be the same. Easily one of my worst experiences ever. I will never attempt again. Good luck to all of you.Hilarious. I think I will keep a plastic bag and a couple of paper towels handy. I'll stick my dick through the bag and let them suck it with their head in the bag. If they puke I can keep it in the bag and wipe the minimal amount off my dick. Then I can give them the bag instead of the jack. Just another very good reason to never ever give anything in advance. Of course, if they appear buzzed it's better to pass them by.

Flagmans
06-18-15, 06:16
I don't normally pick up BSW due to a few bad experiences but I'm glad I changed my mind this morning. Picked up a petite one this morning off aforementioned road and got the best BBBJ I've had in a while. Girl had skills with the tongue while she was DT. Nice round ass and shaved kitty that I played with while she was working. Will definitely repeat if I see again. No phone.

Gaijin Gigolo
06-18-15, 21:38
Long time forum member, in the process of moving to Jacksonville. Would some kind soul please enlighten me as to exactly where is Hooterville? I was under the impression it was on 10 3rd Street but either I'm wrong or I've been going out at the wrong time. Have been out the past few afternoons on that street, long, Lennox San Juan, and DP with very few sightings. Will happily supply field reports on anybody I meet if someone would clue me in as to the best place and times. Thanks in advance.

CantB1
06-19-15, 10:27
You the sucking best. Best I ever had. Best I ever had.

Scooped a familiar looking chick walking with a dude in Hooterville after 4 am. She spoke as I pasted so I made the scoop. Said her name was Cuba. I recognized her from past BP ads from last year or so. Small talk. But let me just fast forward to the BJ for a little above standard rate. And I tipped her too.

She gave me the slowest tender loving passionate Blow job of my GOODDAMN life. Easily 20 minutes of her mouth making love to my cock slower and sweeter than the saddest love song. And went hard on the last few minutes like a hip hop remix. Scratching up my inner thigh and holding Junior with a Kong fu grip all while I have a digit in her air tight kitty. I almost thought I was in her brown eye til it got wet. I would a upgraded to FS but I had just come back from the strip club and needed to re up on play money.

I don't know if it was because she was in the "matrix" when I picked her up or because she is that patient and loves what she does but this chick is at "the Head" of my list. I will be repeating often.

She is low key for a reason so I won't share her name or number so you got to get it from her if you lucky enough to catch her.

Side note. Tried to scoop a chick on PH round 9 outside them. Notel at the bus stop. Came to car and it was Irish candy Kelley S. Her face looked good but body looked big in the waist. Said to me too " If you only have twenty then forget it" so I rolled up the window just because of her first impression. I'm not always a cheap trick. LOL.

PussyTamer
06-19-15, 21:26
Ran into Miss Mandy went back to her place and was in a another world. Makes a old fuck like me feel good. Can't wait tell our next adventure.

Gaijin Gigolo
06-19-15, 22:03
After a very sporadic couple of days I'm finally starting to pin down when and where the action is. Found a cute petite spinner at the intersection of San Juan and lake shore last night sometime between two and 4 am Would have definitely gone for her except she was way too obvious. Plus she would not move from the corner where there was a light from the gas station shining right on her. I don't think she was a decoy or a set up but she certainly could have been. Too eager and too obvious. Maybe I'll see if I can find her again at another location nearby. One of my rules of picking up strumpet is not to pick them up if they won't move away from the spot they are in. Especially after under a spotlight. Just too easy for someone to film the transaction.

Gaijin Gigolo
06-19-15, 22:06
Is anyone else nervous about picking up a provider who's carrying a purse or handbag or some other such bag? Maybe I'm too careful or a bit paranoid but I won't pick up a provider who is carrying a bag of any sort. I have no idea if she has a gun or knife or drugs or whatever inside it. I see no reason for a girl out looking for that type of work to be carrying anything at all really. Thoughts?

Ghostxx
06-19-15, 23:46
If your too paranoid about thinking like that. You probably shouldn't pick one up. But no I never came across a girk having a weapon. But drugs just about all the time, some even like to take a hit before they do their job. Just being honest with you.

Is anyone else nervous about picking up a provider who's carrying a purse or handbag or some other such bag? Maybe I'm too careful or a bit paranoid but I won't pick up a provider who is carrying a bag of any sort. I have no idea if she has a gun or knife or drugs or whatever inside it. I see no reason for a girl out looking for that type of work to be carrying anything at all really. Thoughts?

YoungRestless
06-20-15, 00:18
If your too paranoid about thinking like that. You probably shouldn't pick one up. But no I never came across a girk having a weapon. But drugs just about all the time, some even like to take a hit before they do their job. Just being honest with you.That there is a greater than 80% chance that they will have drugs on them. Most def regarding a SWer and the BP girls aren't far behind them. My recommendation:

Keep a good attorney on speed dial and get ready to spend thousands of dollars for the fight of your life. This is the reality of it. Also keep in mind, they drop alot of shet in your car (not purposely) like a rock (or other drug paraphernalia) and if you ever got stopped for some unrelated reason and LEO searches your car, you're toast. Lots to consider fa sho.

Beakdoson
06-20-15, 13:29
So my homeboy Cantb1 hooked me up with Cuba and damn, I think she tried to kill me (in a good way) he BJ are amazing, at one point she bit me on the nipple. Going to have to get FS and see if she can throw what she got back probably. Petterpetter and Cantb1 idk how ima repay you two fellas, you hunt more than me and you know all the walkers I know haha. But ima find one and get the 411 on her for yall just wait.

Rippa
06-21-15, 11:18
Based upon the last few reports here, and a recent incident with a Mongering buddy of mine, this might be time for a reminder about what Street Walkers often carry, and more to the point, what they tend to LEAVE in your car.

Yes, for the uninitiated, you can count on a high number of your 1/2 hour car dates to be carrying a weapon. In my experience it is usually a knife, pair of scissors, or some other sharp instrument. Always a bit unnerving when they bring it out to show you, or worse, it drops out of their clothes accidentally and gets LEFT IN YOUR CAR. There are some bat sh&t crazy Mo-Fo's out there (and yes, you know who you are!) so frankly, you really can't blame them for trying to protect themselves. Just know they're often armed, and act accordingly.

On the subject of objects left in your car, I had to chuckle the other night when a friend confided to me his SO had found a lighter in his vehicle, left by one of his short-time sweet hearts. Seems innocent enough doesn't it? , The problem was, neither he nor his GF smoke and he's very particular about his new car -- no one is permitted to smoke in it. He caught a ration, that's for sure, and she's now suspicious as Hell. This has all seriously curtailed his play time for a while. I had to laugh as it was this same guy who drilled the practice of 'Last Stop-Safety Stop' into me years ago:

When done with your fun, pull in to a safe, brightly lit parking lot like an all night drug store or service station, and THOROUGHLY check your car. Floorboards, under the seat, console, even in the back floorboards. In just my last few car cruises I've found a lady's ring, lip gloss, and yes, a freakin' PIPE! My last 'Asphault Aphrodite' was new to me, and stripped off all of her clothes without even being requested (God, I love it when they do that, unasked!) But must have shaken virtually everything out of her pockets when doing so.

This simple 2 minute check can save you a ton of hassle at home. But even more so from a problem several orders of magnitude greater if LE were to ever toss your car at a very inopportune moment. Remember, if it's found in YOUR car, it belongs to YOU, regardless of who else is in the car, according to the law.

Travel Safe, Fellas, and don't forget to bring along those rain coats!

PrinceAlbertco
06-21-15, 13:03
I just wanted to chime in on the subject. I would say that 99% of the SW girls are armed in some way, as they should be. They are taking a risk every time they get in a car and some times things go bad. This does not intimidate me at all. I don't miss treat them and unless she is crazy or trying to rob or scam me, I won't even be rude to them. That being said, I am always armed no matter what or where I go. Not only when I am visiting the street angles but even when I go to the bank or library. Shit can go south at any time and you have got to be ready to protect your self.

When it comes to items left in the vehicle, you have got to check everything after she gets out. As far as LE are concerned you need to know your rights when it comes to search and seizures. There are only 3 ways that LE can LEGALLY search your vehicle. #1 with your consent. And if you think by saying yes to a search thinking that will make them think you have nothing to hide and decide not to search, you are wrong. If they ask they will search if you give consent.

#2 Subsequent to arrest. If you are arrested for something else while driving they will "inventory " your car before they impound it.

#3 A search warrant. This takes probable cause and a judges signature and can take hours.

I never ever EVER consent to any kind of search. PEROID! If a drug dog hits on your car, it does give them probable cause and they can get a warrant but it does not give them permission to do a warrantless search. Unless you give them consent.

I had a cop want to fight me one night in Savannah because I wouldn't give consent. He called for backup and when he arrived I continued to tell them they did not have permission to search and kept asking for their supervisor to come. When it was clear that I was going to have to either fight or give consent I walked to the back of my truck and leaned onto the tail gate. I told the officers that they did not have my consent but the door was unlocked. I didn't have anything illegal in my truck. But the point that I wanted to make to him is that I know my rights and that there are rules that he has to follow. After he was done searching I told him that if he would have found drugs or a dead body etc, that he couldn't use the evidence in court because it was an illegal search. He, of course had some smart ass remark and told me to go home.

Any way. My point is, keep your car clean, protect yourself, and don't freak out becuse the girls are trying to protect themselves too.

CantB1
06-21-15, 20:33
I just wanted to chime in on the subject. I would say that 99% of the SW girls are armed in some way, as they should be. They are taking a risk every time they get in a car and some times things go bad. This does not intimidate me at all. I don't miss treat them and unless she is crazy or trying to rob or scam me, I won't even be rude to them. That being said, I am always armed no matter what or where I go. Not only when I am visiting the street angles but even when I go to the bank or library. Shit can go south at any time and you have got to be ready to protect your self.

When it comes to items left in the vehicle, you have got to check everything after she gets out. As far as LE are concerned you need to know your rights when it comes to search and seizures. There are only 3 ways that LE can LEGALLY search your vehicle. #1 with your consent. And if you think by saying yes to a search thinking that will make them think you have nothing to hide and decide not to search, you are wrong. If they ask they will search if you give consent.

#2 Subsequent to arrest. If you are arrested for something else while driving they will "inventory " your car before they impound it.

#3 A search warrant. This takes probable cause and a judges signature and can take hours.

I never ever EVER consent to any kind of search. PEROID! If a drug dog hits on your car, it does give them probable cause and they can get a warrant but it does not give them permission to do a warrantless search. Unless you give them consent.

I had a cop want to fight me one night in Savannah because I wouldn't give consent. He called for backup and when he arrived I continued to tell them they did not have permission to search and kept asking for their supervisor to come. When it was clear that I was going to have to either fight or give consent I walked to the back of my truck and leaned onto the tail gate. I told the officers that they did not have my consent but the door was unlocked. I didn't have anything illegal in my truck. But the point that I wanted to make to him is that I know my rights and that there are rules that he has to follow. After he was done searching I told him that if he would have found drugs or a dead body etc, that he couldn't use the evidence in court because it was an illegal search. He, of course had some smart ass remark and told me to go home.

Any way. My point is, keep your car clean, protect yourself, and don't freak out becuse the girls are trying to protect themselves too.Well said. Everyone should know their basic rights. I carry a "sidekick" everywhere. I sometimes take it places I shouldn't just because it's a habit and it's sub compact enough to forget about it. I would like to apologize to my most recent provider friend. It wasn't til we started talking about bad experiences that I realized I was packin'. No worries with her but "rock-paper- scissors" is for kids and adults don't play fair. And if you going to play in these streets then I hope you take as many precautions as possible.

I got pulled over recently. Cops can be the dumbest smart asses. I hand him my DL and CL and he asks if there is a gun in the vehicle. Said yea that's why I handed you both. He asked where? I said it's concealed. He wanted to know exactly so I told him. Then he asked if there were anything illegal in the vehicle. I told him "No. Who would tell you if there was?" He said I'm glad see you exercise your right as I do too. Duhhh! What cop doesn't carry. Gave me ticket for a BS driving infraction I never even heard of. Said it was amended to a previous statute in 2001. So I'll see him in court soon. Bad enough I give money to "cheerleaders" in the "game" not tryna pay the "refs" too. But I ain't lettin no one "deflate my balls" I still had a good night.

YoungRestless
06-21-15, 21:32

Any way. My point is, keep your car clean, protect yourself, and don't freak out becuse the girls are trying to protect themselves too.As you stated, don't give consent but make sure you have your shet together! Unfortunately I didn't that night. Here is why: 2 things, my windows were very darkly tinted (which you can get a ticket for) and 2, you know how when you have a current decal (2015) but you also have a decal for 2014,2013, etc. ? Well I decided that instead of removing the old decals or at least covering them up with the subsequent year decals that I would put a decal from previous years in each corner of the car tag. So basically you could see 2013,2014, and 2015, so to speak. When LEO stopped me, he asked to search my truck. I said no. This clown told me that because of how I did the decals on my tag and the fact that I have illegal dark tint that if I didn't allow him to search my truck, the ticket would be $300! He further said if he has to get the drug dogs out there (go through all that trouble), he'd give me that ticket.

So instead, I decided to allow him to search the truck because I didn't want the $300 ticket. In retrospect, I probably should have taken the ticket because what If he had found something in my truck from years before or something as I really don't do the SWer thing. Anyway, I could have jammed myself up so make sure you have your stuff together is the moral to the story.

Studmuff
06-21-15, 22:41
As you stated, don't give consent but make sure you have your shet together! Unfortunately I didn't that night. Here is why: 2 things, my windows were very darkly tinted (which you can get a ticket for) and 2, you know how when you have a current decal (2015) but you also have a decal for 2014,2013, etc. ? Well I decided that instead of removing the old decals or at least covering them up with the subsequent year decals that I would put a decal from previous years in each corner of the car tag. So basically you could see 2013,2014, and 2015, so to speak. When LEO stopped me, he asked to search my truck. I said no. This clown told me that because of how I did the decals on my tag and the fact that I have illegal dark tint that if I didn't allow him to search my truck, the ticket would be $300! He further said if he has to get the drug dogs out there (go through all that trouble), he'd give me that ticket.

So instead, I decided to allow him to search the truck because I didn't want the $300 ticket. In retrospect, I probably should have taken the ticket because what If he had found something in my truck from years before or something as I really don't do the SWer thing. Anyway, I could have jammed myself up so make sure you have your stuff together is the moral to the story.For what it's worth I always make it a habit after any visit in my vehicle to stop at a well lit place and go through the area where they were sitting to make sure there is nothing left that does not belong to me. I keep a roll of packing tape and upholstry cleanerin my car so I can remove any type of left over material such as hair, glitter, or anything that's not normally in my vehicle. As far as LEO Always check the area before you make the scoop Even if it means a missed opportunity.

JaxQt
06-21-15, 22:51

Any way. My point is, keep your car clean, protect yourself, and don't freak out becuse the girls are trying to protect themselves too.This is an obvious one, but the 4th way they can also search your car is if there's anything in plain sight.

PrinceAlbertco
06-22-15, 04:46
This is an obvious one, but the 4th way they can also search your car is if there's anything in plain sight.And one last thing. LEO can and will lie. They do not have to tell you the truth. They will tell you that they are going to add all kinds of charges or that you don't have the right to refuse. The supreme Court said that because suspected criminals lie then the LEO can do the same. Just remember this when they are making their threats. That bullshit you see on tv about if you cooperate he will go easy on you don't happen. If he already has enough probable cause to arrest you he will arrest you. Anything you give him is only helping him build his case. Same as with a DUI charge. You don't want to make their case for them.

JuiceSeeker
06-22-15, 18:14
And one last thing. LEO can and will lie. They do not have to tell you the truth. They will tell you that they are going to add all kinds of charges or that you don't have the right to refuse. The supreme Court said that because suspected criminals lie then the LEO can do the same. Just remember this when they are making their threats. That bullshit you see on tv about if you cooperate he will go easy on you don't happen. If he already has enough probable cause to arrest you he will arrest you. Anything you give him is only helping him build his case. Same as with a DUI charge. You don't want to make their case for them.I have been a member for more than 6 months and read this forum almost daily but this is my first post. I think if LE wants a cause to search they will create it or find a reason. Once I was out strolling in the post / nelson area and I had a head light out but I did not know it. Two LE vehicles sitting talking and they spotted me. When their vehicles started moving I knew they we coming for me but I did not know the reason. They got behind me and hit their lights. He asked for my licenses and insurance. Then he asked what was I reaching under the seat for I laughed because I though he was joking. He then asked me to step out of the car and he searched under the seat and if something would have been under the seat, I really would have been in a world of trouble. Luckily I was alone in the car with nothing under the seat. Not sure if I am posting correctly.

SteveOReilly
06-23-15, 22:08
Happened to be driving on Timuquana today and saw the aforementioned. Turned around at the BP and made the scoop. She said she needed smokes as she and her husband were moving to Arizona. Whatever. LOL Usual Jack for the BBBJ. Nice work and good value with nice gumdrop nipples. Would repeat.

Chason Hymen
06-26-15, 18:18
Been too broke to play much lately but called Mandy today. Picked up at her place, took to mine. BBBJ with DT then had to have some of that tight kitty. $. 4 and well worth it. Will repeat as often as I can.

CantB1
06-26-15, 18:39
Been too broke to play much lately but called Mandy today. Picked up at her place, took to mine. BBBJ with DT then had to have some of that tight kitty. $. 4 and well worth it. Will repeat as often as I can.Guess if you like something, then stick with it. Is she still at Cocktails too?

PussyTamer
06-26-15, 19:05
Been too broke to play much lately but called Mandy today. Picked up at her place, took to mine. BBBJ with DT then had to have some of that tight kitty. $. 4 and well worth it. Will repeat as often as I can.Mandy.

I concur I had her this afternoon too. I do enjoy that young lady. I wish I could find a few more like her.

PussyTamer
06-26-15, 19:17
Looking for intel on Marybeth from around Buffalo and or 63 and Main. I haven't seen her in some time. I hope she's doing well.

Predator II
06-27-15, 00:59
And one last thing. LEO can and will lie. They do not have to tell you the truth. They will tell you that they are going to add all kinds of charges or that you don't have the right to refuse. The supreme Court said that because suspected criminals lie then the LEO can do the same. Just remember this when they are making their threats. That bullshit you see on tv about if you cooperate he will go easy on you don't happen. If he already has enough probable cause to arrest you he will arrest you. Anything you give him is only helping him build his case. Same as with a DUI charge. You don't want to make their case for them.

They can also conduct a search if they have immediate public safety concerns: I. E. Smell gasoline and the driver / passenger are smoking, smoke coming from under the hood or fail to come to a complete stop when picking up / discharging passengers (there are other public safety reasons).

Chason Hymen
06-27-15, 11:15
Been too broke to play much lately but called Mandy today. Picked up at her place, took to mine. BBBJ with DT then had to have some of that tight kitty. $. 4 and well worth it. Will repeat as often as I can.

Guess if you like something, then stick with it. Is she still at Cocktails too?When I first met her, was pretty sure she was a TGTBT, but no she is real and it just gets better each time. I shall stick with it as long as she lets me. Not at Coctails anymore.

PussyTamer
06-27-15, 11:45
Priscilla can't get out quick enough for me. I sure miss the afternoon BBBJ, s.

PussyTamer
06-27-15, 11:55
I don't see pictures on here much any more. So here you go guys. Enjoy I wish I could remember all there names.

CantB1
06-27-15, 12:18
When I first met her, was pretty sure she was a TGTBT, but no she is real and it just gets better each time. I shall stick with it as long as she lets me. Not at Coctails anymore.Just one bit of advice as I remember all your post about her. I hear ATF used a lot. But sometimes you can get an emotional attachment in the process. That's could cost you more than a few dollars in the long run. This crazy memory I have reminds me about past reports of Mandy. Used the search function on her. You will see that you aren't the first to have a 'Mand-ick attach' and a be careful warning. The worst thing a monger can do is fall for a provider with an addiction. I'm speaking from experience. You can lose YOU, trying to save HER.

Luknaround
06-27-15, 16:00
This is an obvious one, but the 4th way they can also search your car is if there's anything in plain sight.Turn my camera on do the voice is recorded and it in the console. Even it the camera doesn't record the scene well the voice recorder picks up everything -such as No, you don't have permission to search my car.

HobbyGuyJax
06-27-15, 20:46
I met Mandy over 18 months ago and did search almost as long ago. Posted about over 200 times. Mandy turned me on to this website. Went through a period when I was way mad at her. Happily that's over with at least for now. I hate Will but oh well. I know about the addiction but all this considered she is a very sweet girl and really tries to do the right thing almost all the time and displays more of a moral compass than most providers reported about on this board. OK, yes, I've got it bad for her and have for quite a while, have tried to unlove her and failed miserably. I'm probably way screwed and in for a very bad time somewhere down the line but right now I'm having a wonderful time seeing her off the clock almost every day non-sexually and I literally purr every time I think about her so RELAX and let me enjoy this while I can. I know she has many others who partake of her and I know that no good can come of this but right now my association with her is making me happy so let me enjoy it while I can. Thanks for the concern but I'm 60 years old and when I'm with her I feel half of that and I'm going to take as much of that as I can get. She is the most beautiful and sexy creature I have ever seen or imagined and I'm on the highway to hell but enjoying the trip. She is a source of happiness and not just to me. OK I'm done, you can stop laughing now. Or soon. Or whenever.GO for it! Glad to see someone enjoying themselves while they can and not giving a hoot what anyone else thinks. Glad she makes you happy in many wonderful ways, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Hope it's a nice long ride for you both!!

JaxQt
06-27-15, 21:07
I have been a member for more than 6 months and read this forum almost daily but this is my first post. I think if LE wants a cause to search they will create it or find a reason. Once I was out strolling in the post / nelson area and I had a head light out but I did not know it. Two LE vehicles sitting talking and they spotted me. When their vehicles started moving I knew they we coming for me but I did not know the reason. They got behind me and hit their lights. He asked for my licenses and insurance. Then he asked what was I reaching under the seat for I laughed because I though he was joking. He then asked me to step out of the car and he searched under the seat and if something would have been under the seat, I really would have been in a world of trouble. Luckily I was alone in the car with nothing under the seat. Not sure if I am posting correctly.You should have told the cop no he can't search your car. They have no right to search your car and having a head light out definitely doesn't establish probable cause for a search. He tried to muscle his way into searching your car by saying "he was reaching for something" Make the cop work and fight with a judge to get a warrant. Never agree to a groundless search. You may think "if I agree to the search it shows I have nothing to hide" but it doesn't work that way. Cops will do whatever they have to to make an arrest. You never know, maybe that last SW you picked up dropped some weed or a rock on the floor board and it rolled under one of the seats. You're toast if you agreed to a search.

Chason Hymen
06-27-15, 21:23
Just one bit of advice as I remember all your post about her. I hear ATF used a lot. But sometimes you can get an emotional attachment in the process. That's could cost you more than a few dollars in the long run. This crazy memory I have reminds me about past reports of Mandy. Used the search function on her. You will see that you aren't the first to have a 'Mand-ick attach' and a be careful warning. The worst thing a monger can do is fall for a provider with an addiction. I'm speaking from experience. You can lose YOU, trying to save HER.

I met Mandy over 18 months ago and did search almost as long ago. Posted about over 200 times. Mandy turned me on to this website. Went through a period when I was way mad at her. Happily that's over with at least for now. I hate Will but oh well. I know about the addiction but all this considered she is a very sweet girl and really tries to do the right thing almost all the time and displays more of a moral compass than most providers reported about on this board. OK, yes, I've got it bad for her and have for quite a while, have tried to unlove her and failed miserably. I'm probably way screwed and in for a very bad time somewhere down the line but right now I'm having a wonderful time seeing her off the clock almost every day non-sexually and I literally purr every time I think about her so RELAX and let me enjoy this while I can. I know she has many others who partake of her and I know that no good can come of this but right now my association with her is making me happy so let me enjoy it while I can. Thanks for the concern but I'm 60 years old and when I'm with her I feel half of that and I'm going to take as much of that as I can get. She is the most beautiful and sexy creature I have ever seen or imagined and I'm on the highway to hell but enjoying the trip. She is a source of happiness and not just to me. OK I'm done, you can stop laughing now. Or soon. Or whenever.I almost forgot to mention that Monday is her birthday so all you guys that think you enjoy her as much as I do (you're wrong but anyway) wish her a happy birthday and let her know that you're glad she's here 'because you know that you are! Happy Birthday Mandyliscious!

Grappler
06-27-15, 23:51
Priscilla can't get out quick enough for me. I sure miss the afternoon BBBJ, s.
Don't you know it! Thanks for sharing the pics! Share all you like! Ha ha ha.