PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Paul Varjak
07-24-17, 19:19
Have any of you gents tried spots that are off the beaten path?

I have had good luck talking to girls walking down Oakland Ave between Holbrook and E Grand Blvd. These girls aren't pros per se, rather 18-30's girls looking for extra money for their blunts and Newports.

I snagged a number from a 23 year old walking home from the bus stop. Called her the next day and she invited me over. We talked on the porch for a while and she told me $30 for head and $60 for sex. Since I didn't need to pay for the room it was a good deal. She has 2 kids so there was baby damage.

FYI there is no need to go skid row and get 20 blows from addicts. Most 18-40 girls in the city will bang for weed money these days.

DTownMuscle
07-24-17, 22:18
Any one seen her around or have a contact please let me know thanks.

BoneHead8899
07-25-17, 22:27
There is a second video where she is off drugs and working at the Salvation Army. It s about two weeks old.

OgreMan
07-27-17, 13:19
Was driving by State Fair and the Are and saw who I remember as Ginger a few days ago. Cute, Mid twenties. Have not seen her out there in a few years. Would have scooped but was on my way to a job. Anyone have any info?

DetStreet
07-31-17, 01:28
Was cruising around John are at State Fair. Saw a new girl hasn't seen before. Asian looking face chubby girl about 5 foot 7. Long black hair to her shoulder. Late 30's to mid 40's. Not seen her before looks like she hasn't got at the stuff yet. Or hasn't taken hold yet. As I walked by her she was trying to convince old Tracy that she knew her from the past. Anybody else recognize her or know her?

TwoWheeler21
07-31-17, 08:34
Was driving by State Fair and the Are and saw who I remember as Ginger a few days ago. Cute, Mid twenties. Have not seen her out there in a few years. Would have scooped but was on my way to a job. Anyone have any info?I scooped her Saturday night. The usual good time. She's pretty low maintenance. She's been off the stroll for nearly three years. I thought I had seen her a couple times lately, but she was gone by the time I got back around to try to scoop. For anyone mongering on the are, go around and check things before scooping. I have run across DPD in the side streets a few times lately. I saw MSP stop a pedestrian (white male) along State Fair yesterday. The area is staying pretty hot.

Jd2011
07-31-17, 08:53
Hey Wheeler. Can we get a description of Ginger?

Thanks,

JD.

I scooped her Saturday night. The usual good time. She's pretty low maintenance. She's been off the stroll for nearly three years. I thought I had seen her a couple times lately, but she was gone by the time I got back around to try to scoop. For anyone mongering on the are, go around and check things before scooping. I have run across DPD in the side streets a few times lately. I saw MSP stop a pedestrian (white male) along State Fair yesterday. The area is staying pretty hot.

Wiggles0923
07-31-17, 11:13
Are they smart enough to get in your car? Do you get out and get a phone number?

Have any of you gents tried spots that are off the beaten path?

I have had good luck talking to girls walking down Oakland Ave between Holbrook and E Grand Blvd. These girls aren't pros per se, rather 18-30's girls looking for extra money for their blunts and Newports.

I snagged a number from a 23 year old walking home from the bus stop. Called her the next day and she invited me over. We talked on the porch for a while and she told me $30 for head and $60 for sex. Since I didn't need to pay for the room it was a good deal. She has 2 kids so there was baby damage.

FYI there is no need to go skid row and get 20 blows from addicts. Most 18-40 girls in the city will bang for weed money these days.

TwoWheeler21
07-31-17, 11:14
Hey Wheeler. Can we get a description of Ginger?

Thanks,

JD.Taller than average, thin, curly red hair, the fair skin that goes with that, cute.

Jd2011
07-31-17, 18:27
Thanks bro. I will be looking for her.

Taller than average, thin, curly red hair, the fair skin that goes with that, cute.

Jbfe147
07-31-17, 19:19
Was cruising around John are at State Fair. Saw a new girl hasn't seen before. Asian looking face chubby girl about 5 foot 7. Long black hair to her shoulder. Late 30's to mid 40's. Not seen her before looks like she hasn't got at the stuff yet. Or hasn't taken hold yet. As I walked by her she was trying to convince old Tracy that she knew her from the past. Anybody else recognize her or know her?I can't remember her name to save my life but she's bad news. Stay away, she works gratiot also.

Slick Jr
07-31-17, 21:35
I can't remember her name to save my life but she's bad news. Stay away, she works gratiot also.I believe her name is Liz. Believe or not, all the miles I logged on the are, I never seen her. But to a man, those who scooped her, have nothing good to say about her.

Jbfe147
08-01-17, 00:04
I believe her name is Liz. Believe or not, all the miles I logged on the are, I never seen her. But to a man, those who scooped her, have nothing good to say about her.Definitely not Liz, I know her very well and she's not chubby.

Slick Jr
08-01-17, 23:41
Definitely not Liz, I know her very well and she's not chubby.Damn, you right. Chubby went right by me. That's 'two' asians I never seen on the stroll, LOL.

PolishTheTurd
08-02-17, 22:32
There is a second video where she is off drugs and working at the Salvation Army. It s about two weeks old.Do you have a link to it? I could not find it. I remember the first interview with her by was chosen, found it on you tube. I searched there, He seemed a little mean to her. She said 50 for services and he quipped back. 50 cents. He dangled a 10 dollar bill out to her to do the interview.

DetroitBaller
08-03-17, 00:41
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroits-most-wanted/271686709-story

DetroitBaller
08-03-17, 01:07
Do you have a link to it? I could not find it. I remember the first interview with her by was chosen, found it on you tube. I searched there, He seemed a little mean to her. She said 50 for services and he quipped back. 50 cents. He dangled a 10 dollar bill out to her to do the interview.Just type in chosenwon in YouTube and by the way that tassy looks like shit.

Paul Varjak
08-03-17, 06:25
Are they smart enough to get in your car? Do you get out and get a phone number?I keep it simple. "Can I call you later? " . About 50% give me their number, a few ask for a ride. I ask them early if they blaze. 95% do. After that its easy, just get a $20 of cookies or glue, 2 blunt wraps and a pack of Newport 100's in a box and get a room. Works every time.

Low50
08-03-17, 10:44
WSW. Spinner. Very cute. Took her to the notel and had her every eay but sideways. Everything covered. Brown hair with b cups. 32 years old with 3 kids and no extensive damage. A little rushed but will repeat. 60 plus room. YMMV.

PolishTheTurd
08-03-17, 18:41
Just type in chosenwon in YouTube and by the way that tassy looks like shit.Thanks, I will try again. I found the original you tube video of her last night. But, nothing else. Maybe I messed up the poster's name?

Weezon
08-03-17, 21:41
I keep it simple. "Can I call you later? " . About 50% give me their number, a few ask for a ride. I ask them early if they blaze. 95% do. After that its easy, just get a $20 of cookies or glue, 2 blunt wraps and a pack of Newport 100's in a box and get a room. Works every time.You hooking up not tricking. With the cookie, the room, drink, and putting a little something in her pocket you about $100 or so in. I don't do the streets anymore. And I don't have time to be calling and talking to some young broke chick with drama. Not sure why you paying tho. Any chick selling pussy is giving away a whole lot more for free. But I have more money than time. I can always get more money but time is valuable. You can never get it back.

Scoopa
08-04-17, 15:47
That's Pocahontas she's Puerto Rican bad news.

DrRobotNik
08-04-17, 16:25
Spotted her near cabana. WSW, looked younger, blond hair just past shoulders, body looked good from what I saw. May have been wearing glassed. I couldn't tell if she is new, or a regular with a new dye job. Didn't get a good look while driving. I turned around and tried to meet up with her, but she was with some guy at the party store.

So any clue who this is? New or old, i liked what i saw from afar lol

Slick Jr
08-05-17, 02:41
That's Pocahontas she's Puerto Rican bad news.A chubby asian, named Pocahontas, but actually Puerto Rican LOL.

BoneHead8899
08-05-17, 21:53
There is a second video where she is off drugs and working at the Salvation Army. It s about two weeks old.The location was Romulus.

BoneHead8899
08-05-17, 22:10
Just type in chosenwon in YouTube and by the way that tassy looks like shit.He interviewed Angel twice (Fort St. ?) as well. A AA chick. She has a tattoo of bones on one of her hands.

Acoustic53
08-07-17, 17:18
Several WSW on the Ave in Inkster around 5:00 pm today. Two on either side of the street west of Hamlin, two more with a couple of AA men in front of the motel nearest the 25-hour party store. One of those was Alicia. All looked reasonably slender. One, near the Evergreen, is wearing lighter brown hair a little higher than her shoulders, a clingy, shirt navy blue dress, and no bra. Not seen her before. Blonde SW near the animal shelter. At the Twin Elms with Alicia was another WSW with long light brown hair.

BigD420
08-07-17, 18:20
I was driving down the Ave last night around 1030 ish and seen 6 SW out & about. Does anyone ever scoop and Inkster?

BusHunter69
08-08-17, 04:43
Is aly still out around fort st. Haven't been around, was wondering if she was around.

Acoustic53
08-08-17, 10:39
I was driving down the Ave last night around 1030 ish and seen 6 SW out & about. Does anyone ever scoop and Inkster?Yes, Mr. Big D, but I have never quite followed through after seeing them up close, for the most part. The ones I might have followed through with: Alicia, long dark hair and large tattoo on right thigh: I have spoken with her several times, but she is always nearly unintelligible. Christina, tall with long light brown hair and very slender whom I have seen only once, also seemed high and scattered; performed some street theater for my amusement, asked me to drive her to the liquor store and then her dad's place, wanted $400. I might have agreed for much less, but I declined. That ride with her was an adventure that I may post later.

IWasChosen
08-08-17, 14:16
Saw Layla a few days ago on Mcgraw. She took me to a spot she uses. It was basically a neighborhood park, that had a lot of trees further back. We went to the back and she dropped to her knees and gave me some great head. It's been a minute with her, so I forgot how good her head is. But, I didn't want to miss out on bending her over, because, no telling when I'll catch up with her again. Gave her an extra 10 and she pulled down her booty shorts and bent over. Even with a cover on she got super wet and she was very vocal. I came in the cover, cleaned up and took her back to Mcgraw. Side note that I forgot to mention, she looks pretty good and she still got the thick thighs and nice big ass.

Got a text from Caite to come see her for some road head. I figured I haven't seen her in a while so I'll go for it. Picked her up on Mcgraw and found a spot. She isn't looking as good as she use to and she lost a lot of weight, but her head game is still A+. She started off nice and slow until I started cumming in her mouth then she picked up speed and kept sucking till I told her to stop LOL. I will keep her in the rotation if I need some early morning head, but that's it.

Bzerkley
08-08-17, 16:09
Can you please describe what Layla looks like? Thanks.

BusHunter69
08-08-17, 19:53
I've had a few rounds with ally. She's got great head game, and a tight little giner. One night for a hundo she blew me BBBJCIM, then we drove around till I was ready for round 2 BBBJ, and gave her a good fucking, then drove around then round 3 same as 2. And a few here and there meet ups. Was wondering if she is still around fort. Haven't been out in a month. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/asset.php?fid=344592&uid=396940&d=1502236092.

MongerDl
08-09-17, 13:06
Several WSW on the Ave in Inkster around 5:00 pm today. Two on either side of the street west of Hamlin, two more with a couple of AA men in front of the motel nearest the 25-hour party store. One of those was Alicia. All looked reasonably slender. One, near the Evergreen, is wearing lighter brown hair a little higher than her shoulders, a clingy, shirt navy blue dress, and no bra. Not seen her before. Blonde SW near the animal shelter. At the Twin Elms with Alicia was another WSW with long light brown hair.This girl Alicia you speak of. Does she look like this?

Acoustic53
08-09-17, 21:00
This girl Alicia you speak of. Does she look like this?It might be, but the Alicia I met has darker hair and doesn't look quite as good as this girl.

Next time I see her, I will try to get a photo and more info.

BoomHeadShot
08-10-17, 06:03
I've had a few rounds with ally. She's got great head game, and a tight little giner. One night for a hundo she blew me BBBJCIM, then we drove around till I was ready for round 2 BBBJ, and gave her a good fucking, then drove around then round 3 same as 2. And a few here and there meet ups. Was wondering if she is still around fort. Haven't been out in a month. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/asset.php?fid=344592&uid=396940&d=1502236092.I've been looking to do something like this, but in notel for an hour or two, with party favors. What do you think are the chances I could pull this off with a SW and what would the damage be?

MightyMonger
08-10-17, 22:26
I've been looking to do something like this, but in notel for an hour or two, with party favors. What do you think are the chances I could pull this off with a SW and what would the damage be?I think Passanger answered this question? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3499848&viewfull=1#post3499848.

FlyWhyteGuy007
08-11-17, 05:22
I remember back in the early 2000's you could cruise down Michigan Ave and find a nice piece of arse. Nowadays you go down there and find night of the living baseheads and he / she's.

8 mile from Lasher to Wyoming use to have good ones as well. I see what's going on with Downtown and how they are trying to revamp It. BUT Where have all the SW's of Detroit gone too?

AllwaysLookin
08-11-17, 14:22
This girl Alicia you speak of. Does she look like this?Where did you find this one, I really like the look.

MightyMonger
08-11-17, 15:57
I remember back in the early 2000's you could cruise down Michigan Ave and find a nice piece of arse. Nowadays you go down there and find night of the living baseheads and he / she's.

8 mile from Lasher to Wyoming use to have good ones as well. I see what's going on with Downtown and how they are trying to revamp It. BUT Where have all the SW's of Detroit gone too?The internet. If it wasn't for BP everyone of those girls would have ten toes down.

FlyWhyteGuy007
08-11-17, 17:09
The internet. If it wasn't for BP everyone of those girls would have ten toes down.Yeah. BP messed everything up. It was better when you would just cruise the known spots, see them out there and do your thing. Avoiding the law was also the fun part of it as well.

MongerDl
08-11-17, 23:15
Where did you find this one, I really like the look.You will really like these. PM me brother. I believe we know each other from somewhere else too.

MongerForLife
08-12-17, 02:42

8 mile from Lasher to Wyoming use to have good ones as well. I see what's going on with Downtown and how they are trying to revamp It. BUT Where have all the SW's of Detroit gone too?Those were the days. Had them from Wyoming all the way to livernois.

BusHunter69
08-14-17, 15:30
I picked up maddie off fort today. Cute little blonde. Settled for 40 for half and half in a quite spot. She's got a nice hairy pussy. Gave her a good pounding. No rush no games good girl. Will repeat.

Miles33
08-16-17, 02:05
I cruised Vernor early evening and I picked up Kayla one of my regular favorites. She's cute with a very nice firm body, especially her ass. She is on the quiet side so if you're looking for a perky girl it's not her, but she is very nice. I gave her 30 $ for an amazing BJ, for me she is an automatic pick up. Once any of you have fun with her you will hopefully agree. I also met a girl named Anya (I think was her name or something similar to that). If anyone knows her and has any intel on her please share.

MrSquick
08-16-17, 08:10
Scooped Tina early this morning. Blonde petite older gal a little rough around the edges but a sweet gal with a tough life (she has a speech issue as a result of being shot in the face).

Great skills and compliant too.

Happy Hunting.

Maxx Swank
08-16-17, 20:07
Scooped Tina early this morning. Blonde petite older gal a little rough around the edges but a sweet gal with a tough life (she has a speech issue as a result of being shot in the face).

Great skills and compliant too.

Happy Hunting.I picked her up last Saturday around Midnight-ish. I dropped her off a block later. I thought her speech was due to smoking crack right before getting into the car. Some of these chicks will get me to hand over the loot then go manic. LOL.

I get very paranoid over visors and the rear-view mirror. Any thought of danger or a scam and they're out.

If there is an offer and the counter is too high and they push back too hard, I'll toss them. They'll feel like they're getting ripped off and perform a half baked job.

IWasChosen
08-17-17, 10:32
Haven't picked Paige up in a very long time. Pretty much been avoiding her, because the last few times I've picked her up, she has been high as hell and service have gotten worse and worse. A few days ago, I eneded up driving down Fort, just to see if there were any new chicks around. Drove by the apartments and saw Paige walking towards the apartments on the 75 service drive. I was going to pass her up, but looking at her ass pop as she walked, got me ready and figured maybe things would be better this time. Picked her up and noticed that she wasn't high, which was a good start. We found a spot, gave her 20 for a BBBJ and she got to it. It was actually a pretty good blowjob and she took her time. I fingered her pussy, which was wet and shower fresh. After about 5 minutes, I came in her mouth and she spit it out as usual. She told me to come back and see her. I probably will go back to see her soon. Hopefully, this is a good sign of her getting back to being the Paige I use to love picking up.

Wingman8490
08-17-17, 16:12
Fellow mongers, I don't partake in street walker SP. However, I wanted to let you know I was traveling west on Mich Ave between Beach and Middlebelt and saw 3 SW. Thought that area was dead but it looks like its active. Anyway, just a heads up if your looking.

Wingman.

ToneyExp
08-18-17, 07:59
There were a cpl women walking down from 8 mile and one I was going to scoop coming from that road across from the end of lantz but I always circle first and saw Grey unmarked. (didn't even have to question is that? I already saw the car and driver at gas station at 8 mile full uniform) so left.

Moriarty1875
08-18-17, 11:23
I picked her up last Saturday around Midnight-ish. I dropped her off a block later. I thought her speech was due to smoking crack right before getting into the car. Some of these chicks will get me to hand over the loot then go manic. LOL.

I get very paranoid over visors and the rear-view mirror. Any thought of danger or a scam and they're out.

If there is an offer and the counter is too high and they push back too hard, I'll toss them. They'll feel like they're getting ripped off and perform a half baked job.Tina is a sweetie, as far as I can tell. Much easier to talk to using texts, due to the obvious speech issues. I have been well pleased both times I caught up with her.

DeboDee23
08-18-17, 23:23
Haven't picked Paige up in a very long time. Pretty much been avoiding her, because the last few times I've picked her up, she has been high as hell and service have gotten worse and worse. A few days ago, I eneded up driving down Fort, just to see if there were any new chicks around. Drove by the apartments and saw Paige walking towards the apartments on the 75 service drive. I was going to pass her up, but looking at her ass pop as she walked, got me ready and figured maybe things would be better this time. Picked her up and noticed that she wasn't high, which was a good start. We found a spot, gave her 20 for a BBBJ and she got to it. It was actually a pretty good blowjob and she took her time. I fingered her pussy, which was wet and shower fresh. After about 5 minutes, I came in her mouth and she spit it out as usual. She told me to come back and see her. I probably will go back to see her soon. Hopefully, this is a good sign of her getting back to being the Paige I use to love picking up.Is she still at the apartments and did she change her number again.

IWasChosen
08-19-17, 08:12
Is she still at the apartments and did she change her number again.She is still at the apartments. I'm not sure about her number.

ToneyExp
08-19-17, 20:15
Fri morning. Scooped near state fair after someone else let her slip by while I circled and checked the area. Late 30's early 40's b cup. Standard rate higher quality then some the women out there. Got her numbers.

DrRobotNik
08-21-17, 17:38
Anyone met the tan blonde on harper? Looks like she has shorter wavy or curly dirty blonde hair and is rather tan or maybe mixed. Spotted her in a hot pink dress today. Just wondering if anyone knows her?

DTownMuscle
08-22-17, 09:56
I cruised Vernor early evening and I picked up Kayla one of my regular favorites. She's cute with a very nice firm body, especially her ass. She is on the quiet side so if you're looking for a perky girl it's not her, but she is very nice. I gave her 30 $ for an amazing BJ, for me she is an automatic pick up. Once any of you have fun with her you will hopefully agree. I also met a girl named Anya (I think was her name or something similar to that). If anyone knows her and has any intel on her please share.Any number for Kayla?

TheReal313
08-24-17, 23:11
Any number for Kayla?Describe how she looks I think I may know who your talking about.

MongerForLife
08-25-17, 17:35
Any one have experience with blond on the Ave with spiked short hair? Maybe about 5'6" and has some meat on her bones. I just recently started seeing her there near the bank.

CougarMan
08-26-17, 20:13
Does anyone know of any SW's on the eastside near eastland mall, or even in like eastpointe or roseville?? I know it's far fetched for a SW to be in the burbs but eastpointe has gotten pretty shady and parts of Roseville and even Clinton twp have some areas one could possibly work?

TheReal313
08-28-17, 11:17
Anyone met the tan blonde on harper? Looks like she has shorter wavy or curly dirty blonde hair and is rather tan or maybe mixed. Spotted her in a hot pink dress today. Just wondering if anyone knows her?Was she pregnant?

TheReal313
08-28-17, 20:15
She is still at the apartments. I'm not sure about her number.Yea and she still got that 989 num.

TheReal313
08-28-17, 20:48
Anyone ever had Strawberry from harper or john Thick white girl who got pregnant than eventually stop coming around.

DeboDee23
08-29-17, 11:20
Yea and she still got that 989 num.Think I have the number but was off when I called her but to be sure is it 313989596.

DFranco8
08-29-17, 11:26
Does anyone know of any SW's on the eastside near eastland mall, or even in like eastpointe or roseville?? I know it's far fetched for a SW to be in the burbs but eastpointe has gotten pretty shady and parts of Roseville and even Clinton twp have some areas one could possibly work?This question brought back memories! A long time ago in a different world, I picked up a blonde SW on 8 mile between Gratiot and Kelly. She was a young hot MILF with a baby at home and nice milk to nurse from. It was my early days of hobbying so I picked her up, LEO checked and set on a. 4 price for road head. She was good and invited me back to her place, but shit I was to afraid to do anything. Back in the day there were many BSW between Groesbeck and Gratiot. This one was a find. Never saw her again. Maybe she just needed money. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

BigFriknNutz
08-29-17, 12:49
Went out Mon night and after the rain subsided and many trips between the Ave, Vernor and even Fort a few times I finally found Lena on the Ave around 1 am or so and east of Livernois I believe. She is young, cute and from afar looks like pretty damn good almost like a model. Blonde, 5-5 and maybe 100 lbs. She is very thin. Incredibly thin but doesn't look anorexic. Good BBBJ skills, allowed Fiv. I'm usually prefer a round thicker bumper but her little tiny ass was pretty damn nice. FS was available but I decided to hold off and take her back to the hotel while in town this week as there were a few minor distractions. Anyways, she is cool, personable and a lot of fun. Pretty rare for a 21-yr old.

TheReal313
08-29-17, 16:49
Think I have the number but was off when I called her but to be sure is it 313989596.Yup saw her last week.

SocialAveng313
08-29-17, 23:28
This question brought back memories! A long time ago in a different world, I picked up a blonde SW on 8 mile between Gratiot and Kelly. She was a young hot MILF with a baby at home and nice milk to nurse from. It was my early days of hobbying so I picked her up, LEO checked and set on a. 4 price for road head. She was good and invited me back to her place, but shit I was to afraid to do anything. Back in the day there were many BSW between Groesbeck and Gratiot. This one was a find. Never saw her again. Maybe she just needed money. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!That was the best times over there. In the late 80's early 90's. Used to go get a slice of pizza at Vince's (now closed) and offered one to anybody hanging out there. Remembered a girl named Lindsay. She was my go to. Dark hair and always wore ankle booties. First girl I met with jacked up teeth but great service. She would even wave to me and yell out my name when she saw me drive by which was uncomfortable when I was with my girlfriend. Then some other girl that would ask in the politest way, "Would you like some company?" by the "bring your own ass" hotel. Hell yeah I would. Picked up another one wearing thigh high boots, had dinner at the coney by the Heritage, and went back to her place in Warren. We looked a little out of place to the DPD who were also there eating at midnight. She gave me her beeper number, but I had a rotary phone then and it didn't quite work out. Even got invited to a party some of the girls were throwing in Harper Woods. The weirdest occasion was when I saw a girl I knew from high school, while we were still in high school, but had to pass that up. Doing it in the car seemed like nothing to me back then because I had a part time job at a place that had a privacy fence around the parking lot. Used to go there and close the gate. Those were the days. FYI, I started very young in this hobby.

DrRobotNik
08-30-17, 13:54
Was she pregnant?Didn't look like it.

LohnDog
08-30-17, 15:32
Nothing good on j are today at 3.

Etcetc832
08-30-17, 23:06
Living at WSU. Looking for some SW. Have never been to Detroit. Help! Any help is appreciated.

BigFriknNutz
09-01-17, 15:44
Went out Mon night and after the rain subsided and many trips between the Ave, Vernor and even Fort a few times I finally found Lena on the Ave around 1 am or so and east of Livernois I believe. She is young, cute and from afar looks like pretty damn good almost like a model. Blonde, 5-5 and maybe 100 lbs. She is very thin. Incredibly thin but doesn't look anorexic. Good BBBJ skills, allowed Fiv. I'm usually prefer a round thicker bumper but her little tiny ass was pretty damn nice. FS was available but I decided to hold off and take her back to the hotel while in town this week as there were a few minor distractions. Anyways, she is cool, personable and a lot of fun. Pretty rare for a 21-yr old.Here's a nice pic for you horn dawgs. Following night at my hotel. Good BJ skills but gags a little with DT. If your Johnson is bigger than average than getting ballz deep is going to be difficult as she is tiny. Maybe 100 lbs. Digits if you have posts with noteworthy date Intel and not just posts saying "you saw so and so standing on the corner" or "has anyone picked her up'.

RideMe3726
09-01-17, 17:37
Just left the are and a LEO on a bike at Lantz. 3 SW on corner. Was circling. Be safe.

MetroRider
09-01-17, 18:19
Here's a nice pic for you horn dawgs. Following night at my hotel. Good BJ skills but gags a little with DT. If your Johnson is bigger than average than getting ballz deep is going to be difficult as she is tiny. Maybe 100 lbs. Digits if you have posts with noteworthy date Intel and not just posts saying "you saw so and so standing on the corner" or "has anyone picked her up'.You remind me of JohnWise with all your rules LOL. The body looks nice.

BigFriknNutz
09-01-17, 19:17
You remind me of JohnWise with all your rules LOL. The body looks nice.If you never post any noteworthy details then your kinda wasting everyone's time and you will probably do the same with her time too! Plus, I had to put in a lot of time and effort doing recon in Detroit before I felt comfortable enough with certain areas to start making pick ups and asked very few questions so if I see you have very few posts or only asks questions and looking for handouts then that doesn't help anyone out. Not trying to be a "Richard" but damn when the 1st PM I get after posting is asking me if I have her # when I specifically mention I do in my post and you have 0 posts, I'm not giving you her #. LOL. So damnit, as the legendary MwJrp posted many times. Gas up, hit the streets, pick up and report back. Let's Go!

LohnDog
09-01-17, 23:08
Had a dream about a great Mexican by chase amazing.

TheReal313
09-01-17, 23:37
Had a dream about a great Mexican by chase amazing.Was it Jessica Rene.

LohnDog
09-02-17, 07:05
Was it Jessica Rene.Never got her name.

MetroRider
09-02-17, 10:14
If you never post any noteworthy details then your kinda wasting everyone's time and you will probably do the same with her time too! Plus, I had to put in a lot of time and effort doing recon in Detroit before I felt comfortable enough with certain areas to start making pick ups and asked very few questions so if I see you have very few posts or only asks questions and looking for handouts then that doesn't help anyone out. Not trying to be a "Richard" but damn when the 1st PM I get after posting is asking me if I have her # when I specifically mention I do in my post and you have 0 posts, I'm not giving you her #. LOL. So damnit, as the legendary MwJrp posted many times. Gas up, hit the streets, pick up and report back. Let's Go!I see your point. But on the other hand just because someone has zero posts doesn't make him a bad person. I'd like to think you would want her phone to ring as much as possible to keep her off the dangerous streets of Detroit, right? I guess there are just pros and cons to either way you do it. But at the end of the day you're the one with the number so your rules.

Be careful out there sir.

BigFriknNutz
09-02-17, 15:02
I see your point. But on the other hand just because someone has zero posts doesn't make him a bad person. I'd like to think you would want her phone to ring as much as possible to keep her off the dangerous streets of Detroit, right? I guess there are just pros and cons to either way you do it. But at the end of the day you're the one with the number so your rules.

Be careful out there sir.Everytime I've been on the Ave (mostly after dark) it's been ASS SOUP! So all you horn dawgs PM'ing with mostly BP / CL posts. Stop donating your hard earned $$$ there when there is arguably some of the same or better talent on the streets at a fraction of the cost!

DExplorer
09-03-17, 01:09
Was it Jessica Rene.Had a dream of her the other day and while she was hot, I wouldn't recommend. Everything was an up charge and after we settled on a BBBJ and she asked when I was going to pop, I didn't think anything if it. Unfortunately, it was so she could pull away entirely and leave a mess on me. Very not happy and as she asked me to hurry up twice it was an overall substandard experience. But if you don't care for service, just looks go for it.

TheReal313
09-04-17, 09:49
Had a dream of her the other day and while she was hot, I wouldn't recommend. Everything was an up charge and after we settled on a BBBJ and she asked when I was going to pop, I didn't think anything if it. Unfortunately, it was so she could pull away entirely and leave a mess on me. Very not happy and as she asked me to hurry up twice it was an overall substandard experience. But if you don't care for service, just looks go for it.LOL yea she was like that the first we meet but it's been fine every since.

MetroRider
09-04-17, 11:46
Went out Mon night and after the rain subsided and many trips between the Ave, Vernor and even Fort a few times I finally found Lena on the Ave around 1 am or so and east of Livernois I believe. She is young, cute and from afar looks like pretty damn good almost like a model. Blonde, 5-5 and maybe 100 lbs. She is very thin. Incredibly thin but doesn't look anorexic. Good BBBJ skills, allowed Fiv. I'm usually prefer a round thicker bumper but her little tiny ass was pretty damn nice. FS was available but I decided to hold off and take her back to the hotel while in town this week as there were a few minor distractions. Anyways, she is cool, personable and a lot of fun. Pretty rare for a 21-yr old.Well after reading some of BigFriknNutz posts and seeing that picture of Lena I decided to take a ride and see if I could find her. I'm not even a SW guy but it only took about 15 to 20 minutes of driving around to find her. Cute little white spinner that gives a decent BJ for 30 dollars.

TheReal313
09-04-17, 22:34
LOL yea she was like that the first we meet but it's been fine every since.Any number?

HoundDog 6969
09-05-17, 06:30
Went out Mon night and after the rain subsided and many trips between the Ave, Vernor and even Fort a few times I finally found Lena on the Ave around 1 am or so and east of Livernois I believe. She is young, cute and from afar looks like pretty damn good almost like a model. Blonde, 5-5 and maybe 100 lbs. She is very thin. Incredibly thin but doesn't look anorexic. Good BBBJ skills, allowed Fiv. I'm usually prefer a round thicker bumper but her little tiny ass was pretty damn nice. FS was available but I decided to hold off and take her back to the hotel while in town this week as there were a few minor distractions. Anyways, she is cool, personable and a lot of fun. Pretty rare for a 21-yr old.I'm new on here but been around for years in the hobby. Good to find a site that get together to share info. I hope to add my ventures and hope to get some info back also. About Lena, she been on and off the ave and she is a sweet girl, a little rushed at times, just wants the dick in and you done so she can move on, and other time she is good. I have digits, but never ask to give out. She usually in the area as told on here, but can find her all the way down to telway. Treat her right and she will be good to you I experienced.

HoundDog 6969
09-05-17, 07:02
I not asking or any digits, as she never has a phone expect when ravin was sick, but can anyone add a report or PM me if you seen her out on Fort or if she had a new location or spending time with her uncle. I just can't find her out anywhere. I not talking about Cricket that looks like her that is from rouge. Thanks.

TheReal313
09-05-17, 10:13
I'm new on here but been around for years in the hobby. Good to find a site that get together to share info. I hope to add my ventures and hope to get some info back also. About Lena, she been on and off the ave and she is a sweet girl, a little rushed at times, just wants the dick in and you done so she can move on, and other time she is good. I have digits, but never ask to give out. She usually in the area as told on here, but can find her all the way down to telway. Treat her right and she will be good to you I experienced.Any social media for Lena I have a lot of girls in SW social media don't recall Lena?

Sped One
09-05-17, 10:58
I not asking or any digits, as she never has a phone expect when ravin was sick, but can anyone add a report or PM me if you seen her out on Fort or if she had a new location or spending time with her uncle. I just can't find her out anywhere. I not talking about Cricket that looks like her that is from rouge. Thanks.Murdered a few months back. 6 from Fort dead in the past 2 years.

Fun734
09-05-17, 11:23
Hey can anyone recommend a good skinny white girl? I mean flat chested, the works. So skinny some may be turned off. Shorter is better but there is no height requirement.

MetroRider
09-05-17, 18:57
Hey can anyone recommend a good skinny white girl? I mean flat chested, the works. So skinny some may be turned off. Shorter is better but there is no height requirement.Lean from Michigan Ave.

Mong Lloyd
09-05-17, 20:20
Anyone know where I can find a decent blond without pancake titties?

HoundDog 6969
09-05-17, 21:26
Murdered a few months back. 6 from Fort dead in the past 2 years.I heard from another monger that little Monica is not dead, and I know her FB page and even though there has been no activity, no family or friends have posted about her death, and another SW back in late July that she was around getting her candy at the apts off the service drive. Ravin was sick and out of the area for a bit, but Little Monica was the one that told me Ravin was back in the area and not sick any longer. Sped One are you sure you are not talking about the other Monica that loves anal?

Jbfe147
09-06-17, 07:47
I not asking or any digits, as she never has a phone expect when ravin was sick, but can anyone add a report or PM me if you seen her out on Fort or if she had a new location or spending time with her uncle. I just can't find her out anywhere. I not talking about Cricket that looks like her that is from rouge. Thanks.I just saw little Monica out as of labor day morning about 5 am. I have not seen Raven in a while and from my understanding she will always be sick if you know what I mean.

TheReal313
09-06-17, 10:00
I just saw little Monica out as of labor day morning about 5 am. I have not seen Raven in a while and from my understanding she will always be sick if you know what I mean.Is the Raven you guy's referring too also goes by the name Whitney?

Bobaloo22
09-06-17, 11:15
I just saw little Monica out as of labor day morning about 5 am. I have not seen Raven in a while and from my understanding she will always be sick if you know what I mean.Little Monica called me Sunday night and came over and raided my cupboards and refrigerator which was all right and a typical routine for her. She normally weighs between 97 and 103 lbs. She is down to a 'skin and bones' 86 lbs. And has been so for about a month or more. She took up with a guy, (new boyfriend?) and was spending most of her time with him which is why she hasn't been seen around much.

The Monica that is deceased was blond Monica. She was murdered in the apartments on Beard on May 31st, just a couple days before her 29th birthday.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2-shot-killed-at-apartment-on-beard-street-in-southwest-detroit

The two pics on the left are of blond Monica. The two pics on the right are of little Monica.

Jbfe147
09-06-17, 19:19
Is the Raven you guy's referring too also goes by the name Whitney?No, that's girl is on john are that you're speakimg of.

HoundDog 6969
09-06-17, 22:24
Little Monica called me Sunday night and came over and raided my cupboards and refrigerator which was all right and a typical routine for her. She normally weighs between 97 and 103 lbs. She is down to a 'skin and bones' 86 lbs. And has been so for about a month or more. She took up with a guy, (new boyfriend?) and was spending most of her time with him which is why she hasn't been seen around much.

The Monica that is deceased was blond Monica. She was murdered in the apartments on Beard on May 31st, just a couple days before her 29th birthday.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2-shot-killed-at-apartment-on-beard-street-in-southwest-detroit

The two pics on the left are of blond Monica. The two pics on the right are of little Monica.Thanks to all of you that information. Your right, She eats the whole time almost while with her. I think it the only time she has to, because the rest of her day is getting, using her candy. She has always been sweet to me though.

Pickle252
09-08-17, 22:16
The triangle was busy Tuesday morning with 3 WSW on GR and one mixed SW on GR. The mixed girl was named April. She was just ok, but got the job done. $20 for dome. Ever since I haven't seen any action. This was around 5:30 am.

TheReal313
09-09-17, 04:21
No, that's girl is on john are that you're speakimg of.Yea but she come from SW any number from her I never see her anywhere around John are I have her Facebook but she's neve on.

TheReal313
09-09-17, 06:00
No, that's girl is on john are that you're speakimg of.Yea I know but she came from SW any I never see her on around John are any number for her I have her Facebook but she's never on.

Dxter
09-09-17, 15:34
Anyone know where I can find a decent blond without pancake titties?Waffle House, Toledo.

Mic3141
09-09-17, 21:24
Might be an odd topic, but I've been watching vids of guys JO in their cars in public and random women stop and watch. Of course might be fake, but still want to try. All that said I will make sure no underage or anything like that happens.

Wanted to see if anyone has done this, their results and if they have a recommended spot.

StephenOh
09-09-17, 23:06
Lean from Michigan Ave.Her name is Lean?

Skivelitis
09-10-17, 07:44
Her name is Lean?

Name is Leanne.

Sped One
09-10-17, 12:14
https://data.detroitmi.gov/Public-Safety/DPD-All-Crime-Incidents-December-6-2016-Present/6gdg-y3kf/data#column-menu I check this out every week to see if they are running stings. It seems that they always go to the same corners when they do. It is a good tool to use to see the weather in your fishing spots. And from the looks of it, the are and lantz are on fire.

SycloneGs2013
09-10-17, 15:25
I happened to be driving thru the Ave today and had parked when a dark brown haired lady 5' 5" 120# maybe in her 30's stopped to talk an said her name was Michelle. She had on a blue top with black tight pants. Not bad looking. Does anyone know her or has anyone experienced her?

IWasChosen
09-10-17, 19:02
Picked up Paige from her dad's. She said she is staying there now, but goes over to Fort to work. She told me since I came to pick her up, I can get head and pussy for 20. Can't turn that offer down. We got over to Fort and went to a spot she uses. Got out my car and went into the backyard of this house. She pulled down her pants and started giving me the best head, I haven't seen her that into it in a long time and with the tongue ring she had in, it made a tickling feeling. She turned around so I could slide it in, but I wanted to put on a cover while I was still thinking straight. She was very wet and horny as hell. She started talking dirty about how she got her pussy ate before I picked her up, by her next door neighbor and how she wanted me to put it in her ass. She started sucking on my finger while I fucked her, I couldn't hold it in anymore so I exploded in the cover so hard. If this is how she is going to be while she's at her dad's, I'm going to have to put her back in the rotation.

https://xhamster.com/videos/paige-back-again-8223001

https://xhamster.com/videos/more-sw-paige-8223013

IWasChosen
09-10-17, 19:03
Got a text from her while I was at work. Told me to come see her, said she was wearing tight leggings and no panties. Went to see her after work, she still gives the best head.

https://xhamster.com/videos/head-from-caite-8236080

CyberFrogiii
09-10-17, 19:39
Great tool. Thanks for sharing.

https://data.detroitmi.gov/Public-Safety/DPD-All-Crime-Incidents-December-6-2016-Present/6gdg-y3kf/data#column-menu I check this out every week to see if they are running stings. It seems that they always go to the same corners when they do. It is a good tool to use to see the weather in your fishing spots. And from the looks of it, the are and lantz are on fire.

Cruzzr
09-11-17, 00:20
Mon Labor Day late evening 10 p+ for a short while Fort seemed like SW heaven. Saw 6 maybe more between Morrell and Springwells. Missed out on the one I wanted. Leggy "nerdy" looking w long hair glasses and very short shorts w ankle boots w of Waterman. Did scoop spinner Amy w of Livernois, nice very long CBJ. 2 + tip. First time I had been on Fort in months.

GuyDetroit
09-11-17, 12:10
https://data.detroitmi.gov/Public-Safety/DPD-All-Crime-Incidents-December-6-2016-Present/6gdg-y3kf/data#column-menu I check this out every week to see if they are running stings. It seems that they always go to the same corners when they do. It is a good tool to use to see the weather in your fishing spots. And from the looks of it, the are and lantz are on fire.Tons of heat over there just past hamtramck on jos campau, was a good pick up spot back in the day. I have not seen any day time action over there lately the few times I have rolled by in the last couple years. I wish they had case numbers to see if they actually ran stings over there or if it was a pick up.

IWasChosen
09-11-17, 13:41
Got a message from her this morning. She asked me to come see her and told me that she is on Fort and Junction now. Picked her up on the service drive behind the usual apartments on Fort. She told me that she has been in Jail for 3 months and she won't be back on the ave anytime soon. But her being in jail did some good, she is looking thick now, in all the right places. Found a spot, she gave me a blowjob for 20. She is still good, her technique is different from the other girls I've picked up but it still good and definitely got the job done.

LohnDog
09-11-17, 14:05
Got a message from her this morning. She asked me to come see her and told me that she is on Fort and Junction now. Picked her up on the service drive behind the usual apartments on Fort. She told me that she has been in Jail for 3 months and she won't be back on the ave anytime soon. But her being in jail did some good, she is looking thick now, in all the right places. Found a spot, she gave me a blowjob for 20. She is still good, her technique is different from the other girls I've picked up but it still good and definitely got the job done.Can I get her number.

IWasChosen
09-11-17, 14:44
Can I get her number.She contacted me through Facebook.

Mic3141
09-11-17, 15:56
Hey everyone. New to the area. I'm living close to Wixom and have been trying to piece together from the forum the best places to cruise for SW.

Looks like south of town. Is there anywhere closer to the West end? If someone would mind PMing some spots that would be helpful. I'm a little fearful of just randomly driving around Detroit at night with just a general idea. Thanks and glad to be a part of the new group!

P.S. If you get a chance to pass through Louisville. Go for it, just moved from there. Good selection and a lot cheaper!

DeboDee23
09-11-17, 19:51
Picked up Paige from her dad's. She said she is staying there now, but goes over to Fort to work. She told me since I came to pick her up, I can get head and pussy for 20. Can't turn that offer down. We got over to Fort and went to a spot she uses. Got out my car and went into the backyard of this house. She pulled down her pants and started giving me the best head, I haven't seen her that into it in a long time and with the tongue ring she had in, it made a tickling feeling. She turned around so I could slide it in, but I wanted to put on a cover while I was still thinking straight. She was very wet and horny as hell. She started talking dirty about how she got her pussy ate before I picked her up, by her next door neighbor and how she wanted me to put it in her ass. She started sucking on my finger while I fucked her, I couldn't hold it in anymore so I exploded in the cover so hard. If this is how she is going to be while she's at her dad's, I'm going to have to put her back in the rotation.

https://xhamster.com/videos/paige-back-again-8223001

https://xhamster.com/videos/more-sw-paige-8223013Have you seen either or them or do you see them.

BigFriknNutz
09-11-17, 22:57
I know the vets are always on guard but for those newbies out there to the SW scene, be very careful with whose in your car as you can see, this over $20. Very disturbing including her baby daddy saying "it was awesome" watching the chase on TV. I don't drive Fort much. Anyone recognize her?

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/murder-suspect-who-led-police-on-chase-charged#.

BigFriknNutz
09-11-17, 23:06
Hey everyone. New to the area. I'm living close to Wixom and have been trying to piece together from the forum the best places to cruise for SW.

Looks like south of town. Is there anywhere closer to the West end? If someone would mind PMing some spots that would be helpful. I'm a little fearful of just randomly driving around Detroit at night with just a general idea. Thanks and glad to be a part of the new group!

P.S. If you get a chance to pass through Louisville. Go for it, just moved from there. Good selection and a lot cheaper!Imo is Mich Ave ("the Ave") basically from 94 to Livernois. Very busy stroll. Also there is action on Vernor Hey which is not far away either. I would do lots of recon my friend. Day & night. As far as pricing, I haven't found Det to be any more expensive than anywhere else and I travel a lot and hit all the strolls. You might need to sharpen up your negotiation skills. LOL. Just a little advice, sometimes in a new city it doesn't hurt to build a little rapport with a girl or two to get some SW 411 and give them a small donation for their time. Just be careful you don't come off as Uncle LEO or you might get black balled. Might not work for everyone but it does me.

IWasChosen
09-12-17, 08:06
Have you seen either or them or do you see them.Never picked them up before.

BigD420
09-12-17, 11:16
She used to post on BP out of LP.

ToneyExp
09-12-17, 16:53
I saw lisa again the 4 days ago. I only catch her middle of the day it seems and her number aint working. She told me where about she stays so I could find her easier and said she was replacing her phone this week.

She's early 40's I'd say (late 30's is possibly but I doubt it). Great body, gives great head. I offer 20 she said she usially charges more but remembered me from cpl weeks ago and said ok. Sloppy great head tipped 5 after. I thin I need to fuck her.

ToneyExp
09-12-17, 16:58
Older beat in face bad head regreated everything but fucking her. She was haveing an earthquake sucking dick and I offered 10 extra to just fuck and get done. But this is where she is actually decent. Thin, small end of the B tits. And she does good dirty talk.

There are a lot better and a lot worse out there. If you can't find someone you know is better just have to go for more then head with her. She did give me number but I didn't save it (tho probably still in my phone).

DetStreet
09-13-17, 02:37
Looks like Kelly back on the stroll again. Had a chance to try out twice this week. The first time it was a car date. She hasn't lost her skills. Although she's picked up about 50 lb more. She slurp the knob well with plenty of tongue. And made sure all my kids was swallowed. The second time was in no-tel date. She's very quiet but will do anything she's told to do. If you're nice to her and willing to take your time the Greek entrance is available. I recommend you bring Lube and start off with one finger. Once you're able to saw in two fingers she is ready. She has admitted to enjoying Greek but says most guys don't take the time to get her ready. A little effort will go a long way. Her personality is a bit dry but she's very accommodating. Although she offers BB I would avoid due to admitted needle use and sharing. So strapped up and be safe.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.

Jbfe147
09-14-17, 04:21
Looks like Kelly back on the stroll again. Had a chance to try out twice this week. The first time it was a car date. She hasn't lost her skills. Although she's picked up about 50 lb more. She slurp the knob well with plenty of tongue. And made sure all my kids was swallowed. The second time was in no-tel date. She's very quiet but will do anything she's told to do. If you're nice to her and willing to take your time the Greek entrance is available. I recommend you bring Lube and start off with one finger. Once you're able to saw in two fingers she is ready. She has admitted to enjoying Greek but says most guys don't take the time to get her ready. A little effort will go a long way. Her personality is a bit dry but she's very accommodating. Although she offers BB I would avoid due to admitted needle use and sharing. So strapped up and be safe.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.Kelly who, what stroll??

DetStreet
09-14-17, 20:17
Kelly who, what stroll??Kelly on the are and Nevada. With the big tattoo on her chest.

DetStreet
09-14-17, 20:21
Older beat in face bad head regreated everything but fucking her. She was haveing an earthquake sucking dick and I offered 10 extra to just fuck and get done. But this is where she is actually decent. Thin, small end of the B tits. And she does good dirty talk.

There are a lot better and a lot worse out there. If you can't find someone you know is better just have to go for more then head with her. She did give me number but I didn't save it (tho probably still in my phone).You talking about Tracy on the are?

DTownFreak
09-14-17, 20:40
Two hot SW, one black and one white, was walking and a dude pulled up and had the white one get in the car, I never seen the cops pop up so fast, they surrounded the dudes car and had 1990's civilian cars out as well at the scene surrounding the dudes car, the SW both xarted off the other way, It was crazy. That could of been me. I'm if I can deal with the hobby anymore. Took a few months off and tried tonight, that was scary.

TheReal313
09-14-17, 22:06
Kelly who, what stroll??Post a pic what's her Facebook.

Bones81
09-16-17, 08:02
Is this penns Lisa who used to work the Ave?

All Seven Days
09-16-17, 14:14
Driving up Van Dyke yesterday about 1:15 pm going north, just after 12 mile, seen Kelly 42 yrs old that posts on BP w / Cody and the other MILF.

Stumbling or frolicking or skipping to the beat of her own music in her head. I really think she was on the H and well, thought about calling out to her and asking if she wanted a ride but thought better of it. Real skinny, horrid face, looked totally out of it. Last posting I remember seeing was some bad pics. Stay away I'd say. Be safe SW mongers and the rest of yous.

Spartan99
09-17-17, 07:29
Ran into Brandy who has been on the Ave for years now. She is around 28 year old, W, C cup, dark hair. She used to have really nice olive skin as she is Italian looking. But, after having had several years of staying awake for 3 days at a time. Well, she looks more worn. She was couple blocks East of Liverious and just North of Ave. She was walking through neighborhood after just getting her self right. We exchanged the usual questions of are either of us an Uncle. Well, I recognized her but she didn't me. I like to drive while she does her thing. We end of over by McGraw on a nice spot. She gets to work in a firm hard way, no hands, but quite a suction. I opted for a cover so that could have been it. She got things done pretty quick. . 2 Since she is always easy going, gave he the change I had laying around. Nice body. She was wearing black track suit. I would opt for notel but she is such a user that I think she would get weird after a short time and get weird. Maybe one day it will work out. She is going down hill though so I better make it soon. Oh, got to mention Jessica. Very cute 27 yo I ran into weeks ago around Ave and Livernios. B cup dirty blonde. Bad achne on legs. Face not bad. Had nice time similar to Brandy. But, better technique. Be safe.

LateNightRo
09-17-17, 15:35
Has anyone seen strawberry lately? I know she was bouncing around from the east to west side.

ToneyExp
09-17-17, 16:53
Saw lisa again today. She was a little sick needed some medicine (said it was something she ate). But besides a brief pause it was a vivid dream lots clit rubbing rubbing and smelled good.

Jackson is her friend.

She said her phones back on. I'll try it in next couple days and let you all know.

MongerDl
09-17-17, 20:24
Has anyone seen strawberry lately? I know she was bouncing around from the east to west side.I've seen her many times recently. Send me a PM and I'll tell you how to reach her.

GHouse313
09-17-17, 21:44
I had a dream saw a WSW thin blond on the ave this afternoon hair parted down middle wearing pony tail wearing a green sequin top and miniskirt had high mileage has anybody had same dream and know her? On evening Labor day saw 2 WSW on fort / junction being followed by uncle wearing blue cap and outfit driving red unmarked dodge don't think they were aware.

HotRide
09-18-17, 00:27
Has anyone had Jaymee for a FS? Or she just do head?

TheReal313
09-18-17, 06:18
I've seen her many times recently. Send me a PM and I'll tell you how to reach her.Wait how does she look I posted a while ago about a girl name Strawberry.

MongerDl
09-18-17, 13:47
Wait how does she look I posted a while ago about a girl name Strawberry.Strawberry is a slim black female. Older than most would think. Looks great for her age with a body to match. No tits though. She's been around for years and is a great time. Her skills are top notch. She used to be found on John are. Recently some have seen her as far east as Gratiot.

Jbfe147
09-18-17, 14:03
Has anyone had Jaymee for a FS? Or she just do head?Jamie from where??

ToneyExp
09-18-17, 18:48
Saw her other day.

House she worked out of got burned month or so ago. She's moved away temporarily. She's back now and in a different house same area. There are lots of posts on here about her. Short thin candy worn face not bad but wear.

She's reasonable on rates and can get more for less with her a lot.

TheReal313
09-18-17, 20:23
Wait how does she look I posted a while ago about a girl name Strawberry.LOL wait how do I do that this is only like my third week on here?

TheReal313
09-18-17, 22:15
Anyone had pregnant Rochelle from harper?

HotRide
09-19-17, 15:57
Jamie from where??Michigan ave. A very young WSW. 5. 5.

HotRide
09-20-17, 00:57
Had her couple time and she disappeared. WSW 5'4 so skinny. Has anyone seen her or has her digits.

DrRobotNik
09-20-17, 19:29
Saw her other day.

House she worked out of got burned month or so ago. She's moved away temporarily. She's back now and in a different house same area. There are lots of posts on here about her. Short thin candy worn face not bad but wear.

She's reasonable on rates and can get more for less with her a lot.You have working digits for her? That last ones I have don't work.

TheReal313
09-20-17, 21:49
LOL wait how do I do that this is only like my third week on here?I hit you up.

PremiumMac
09-20-17, 22:37
Decoy sting on Brentwood and the are earlier tonight. Decoy was a cute blond that I have not seen before. Hope everyone was careful as I could not get this report posted until now. I saw the sting around 7 pm.

BswGirl2
09-21-17, 01:52
I'm a formal BSW. I'm done with that life style there is nothing out there. Will be telling the girls about how much you men think if us. Tell them to value their self & crack is wack. Get right I'm cleaning streets Up nice day moungers. You guys are pathetic. Hope they steal& blackmail you all.

Formal as opposed to informal. Does that mean you do cotillion fantasy cosplay? Does it mean you won't dress down for any price?

Just curious, I've never meet a formal hooker before.

A2

Bones81
09-21-17, 07:37
This girl is wild and is a wonderful performer. Her booty is incredible. Her skills are insane. I've never busted so hard. I have digits so PM me if you want to have an unbelievable experience.

LetsTry12
09-21-17, 19:20
Saw / met her on fort and junction. Really nice and seemed coherent. She gave me her roommate number, but no one answered when I called today.

BTW, is it my timing or Vernor is completely dry?

TheReal313
09-21-17, 22:21
This girl is wild and is a wonderful performer. Her booty is incredible. Her skills are insane. I've never busted so hard. I have digits so PM me if you want to have an unbelievable experience.From South west Detroit o yea definitely.

Jbfe147
09-22-17, 03:42
This girl is wild and is a wonderful performer. Her booty is incredible. Her skills are insane. I've never busted so hard. I have digits so PM me if you want to have an unbelievable experience.What stroll, how does she look?

TheReal313
09-22-17, 17:12
Anyone had her or seen or recently?

Low50
09-22-17, 17:18
Saw her other day.

She's reasonable on rates and can get more for less with her a lot.Her old number is back on now.

Jbfe147
09-23-17, 05:39
Anyone had her or seen or recently?A few days ago.

TheReal313
09-23-17, 07:08
A few days ago.What was your experience like?

Jbfe147
09-24-17, 03:37
What was your experience like?I've always had fun with her and she swallows every drop, comes off a bit shy til you get to know her but overall one of my faves.

TheReal313
09-24-17, 07:06
I've always had fun with her and she swallows every drop, comes off a bit shy til you get to know her but overall one of my faves.Message me.

GuyDetroit
09-24-17, 08:31
I had her number awhile back but they change like underwear, if anyone has a recent number for her pm me please. She is a good time overall.

TheReal313
09-25-17, 11:35
Anyone seen Jessic from ave thick White girl nice looking haven't seen her in forever?

Mister Slate
09-26-17, 19:08
I'm a formal BSW. I'm done with that life style there is nothing out there. Will be telling the girls about how much you men think if us. Tell them to value their self & crack is wack. Get right I'm cleaning streets Up nice day moungers. You guys are pathetic. Hope they steal& blackmail you all.

Formal as opposed to informal. Does that mean you do cotillion fantasy cosplay? Does it mean you won't dress down for any price?

Just curious, I've never meet a formal hooker before.

A2Yes, a formal BSW is found in evening wear exclusively though I think you are correct that cotillion fantasy cosplay might be included. Perhaps 60's retro ladies of the evening fashion for Pimps cosplay balls.

Bones81
09-26-17, 20:13
Anyone seen Jessic from ave thick White girl nice looking haven't seen her in forever?Are you talking about fat booty Layla? Cause I want to know where she at too.

Maxx Swank
09-26-17, 21:25
I was patrolling the Triangle and mined Cameron.

Cameron is a WF, 27, dark hair, about 5'-10" and 140 lbs (I noticed her on the first loop and snagged her in on the second. She was easy to get along with and not a scammer for a change. Didn't seem drugged out was sweaty feeling and up for anything.

When I first saw her a W guy was walking about 5 houses behind her. That's her B / F of seven years.

The only bad point was hands off the teats due to that being the place she keeps all her cash. LOL She took direction well. OH, and she didn't have a phone number.

Mister Slate
09-26-17, 21:43
Might be an odd topic, but I've been watching vids of guys JO in their cars in public and random women stop and watch. Of course might be fake, but still want to try. All that said I will make sure no underage or anything like that happens.

Wanted to see if anyone has done this, their results and if they have a recommended spot.Most random women would be repulsed and offended and a lot would call the police. I'm pretty confident videos that show this are as spontaneous as the ones with pizza delivery guys being invited to threesomes with beautiful twins. It's possible but pretty improbable. Not recommended.

TheReal313
09-26-17, 23:15
Are you talking about fat booty Layla? Cause I want to know where she at too.LOL where did you get Layla from?

TheReal313
09-26-17, 23:27
Strawberry is a slim black female. Older than most would think. Looks great for her age with a body to match. No tits though. She's been around for years and is a great time. Her skills are top notch. She used to be found on John are. Recently some have seen her as far east as Gratiot.The one I was talking about is thick & white with a really big ass from John are but than move in Harper area which than got pregnant and haven't seen her since.

Jbfe147
09-27-17, 03:38
Are you talking about fat booty Layla? Cause I want to know where she at too.Layla is on McGraw and she looks amazing now. Thicker than ever! She sucked my soul completely out of my body LOL! No digits.

DrRobotNik
09-27-17, 09:22
Most random women would be repulsed and offended and a lot would call the police. I'm pretty confident videos that show this are as spontaneous as the ones with pizza delivery guys being invited to threesomes with beautiful twins. It's possible but pretty improbable. Not recommended.Bingo. It's a great way to get yourself on the sex offender list.

Edited to add- I went to high school with a guy who was jerking it in a park and got the cops called on him. They beat the ever loving fuck out of him when they got to him. So that's a risk as well.

Sparkeyman
09-27-17, 18:20

Wanted to see if anyone has done this, their results and if they have a recommended spot.Those videos are nothing more than mental masturbation. In real life you'd wind up either in jail or on the evening news.

Low50
09-29-17, 10:14
Are was dead this morning. Saw a WSW dressed really nice butter face. Just south of 8. Slim pickens with a little rain. Do SW's melt?

MongerForLife
09-30-17, 02:46
Anyone seen Angie, skinny Ashley or Tracy lately? Haven't seen them around lately.

Jbfe147
09-30-17, 09:08
Anyone seen Angie, skinny Ashley or Tracy lately? Haven't seen them around lately.Over on McGraw.

EcomCat
10-01-17, 07:26
Over on McGraw.Being a recent visitor for Detroit, Saturday noon. Spent about an hour over Michigan Ave between Livernois and Central and also tought of McGraw, as I read some post. Any intersections for me to look out for McGraw.

Had no luck yesterday.

Pip31
10-02-17, 10:39
Anybody got any digits they don't mind sharing.

Pip31
10-02-17, 11:12
Looking for info on this cities SWs. Anybody got any suggestions or digits to share?

DangerMRW123
10-02-17, 15:15
Cruised the ave onThursday. Saw three girls. Ended up picking up Tracy a few blocks from the CVS. Good oral skills, let me finger her vag. When I pulled my fingers out, it smelled so bad, my eyes watered. Total damage $30.

Sphunter
10-02-17, 16:47
Got a decent BBJ from Part-Time on Ave. She looked better from distance. Real skinny. On a side note where is go motel close to that area.

Lewk4
10-02-17, 23:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Ok, it was kinda funny but come on.

A2

Bones81
10-03-17, 04:11
Swooped MiMi at the Sunoco on Vernor, went in for some smokes and a pop, and this tiny little sexy mixed girl comes around the corner. I was weary at first but she looked very eager so I swooped her up. Drove around the corner on woodmere and parked. Guys, this girl is a freak. She absolutely loved sucking me off. 30 for BBBJ but gave her 40 cause she begged for my nut. Said she's from the burbs and has working number. Pm me for digits.

Flabc
10-03-17, 14:03
You opened the floodgates! LOL Clear your inbox, I have a good one for trade.

Swooped MiMi at the Sunoco on Vernor, went in for some smokes and a pop, and this tiny little sexy mixed girl comes around the corner. I was weary at first but she looked very eager so I swooped her up. Drove around the corner on woodmere and parked. Guys, this girl is a freak. She absolutely loved sucking me off. 30 for BBBJ but gave her 40 cause she begged for my nut. Said she's from the burbs and has working number. Pm me for digits.

GuyDetroit
10-03-17, 16:19
Swooped MiMi at the Sunoco on Vernor, went in for some smokes and a pop, and this tiny little sexy mixed girl comes around the corner. I was weary at first but she looked very eager so I swooped her up. Drove around the corner on woodmere and parked. Guys, this girl is a freak. She absolutely loved sucking me off. 30 for BBBJ but gave her 40 cause she begged for my nut. Said she's from the burbs and has working number. Pm me for digits.Looks like you already got blew up, please pm me if you can.

LateNightRo
10-03-17, 18:29
Has anyone seen her lately? I lost her digits and know she was going back and forth from the East and West side. Appreciate any help.

CountryBoi3575
10-03-17, 18:36
Anyone have any contact info for either be number or Facebook pm me.

TheReal313
10-04-17, 11:40
Has anyone seen her lately? I lost her digits and know she was going back and forth from the East and West side. Appreciate any help.How does she looks?

TheReal313
10-04-17, 11:40
Anyone have any contact info for either be number or Facebook pm me.Yea pm me.

BigFriknNutz
10-05-17, 10:08
Scooped up blonde Jessica, guessing early 30's, cute maybe 5'5 130, personable as well. Nice ass and pussy she allowed me to get acquainted with as she gave me a BBBJ with a little dt. She's from an area west of Det but has family near the Ave and visits often. This was about 1030 Wed evening. Didn't havr much time so I scooped quickly but did see 4-5 others out in the usual areas.

Spartan99
10-05-17, 16:06
Scooped up blonde Jessica, guessing early 30's, cute maybe 5'5 130, personable as well. Nice ass and pussy she allowed me to get acquainted with as she gave me a BBBJ with a little dt. She's from an area west of Det but has family near the Ave and visits often. This was about 1030 Wed evening. Didn't havr much time so I scooped quickly but did see 4-5 others out in the usual areas.Jessica is friendly and good at things. She does have some sort of skin thing going on over her legs. Not sure what it is. She is early in her career from all indications to me.

Acoustic53
10-05-17, 16:41
Last week, about ten on a very warm night, I picked up a spinner named Jaelynn along the western Ave. Near Harrison. When I first spoke with her, I didn't have much cash on me, so she asked me for a dime so she could buy another cigarette while I left to find an ATM and come back.

She is slender but has enough curves to interest me; wears not-quite-shoulder-length wavy hair dyed red, tight jeans, little top. Jaelynn is missing two teeth from her upper jaw, on either side of her overly large incisors, giving her an unfortunate rabbit-like look. Other than that, she is pleasant, friendly enough but business-like, and eager to make money. Among other things, she told me she was from Westland and from SW Detroit, and was hoping to buy a house at auction near the area where I found her, figuring she could get one for about fifteen thousand. (Yet here she is on the street, so how will she swing that payment?

She initially said she charges twenty-five for a BJ, but immediately offered twenty instead. I agreed and I drove through the neighborhoods to a quiet spot she knew. But just as we turned onto the street she indicated, she spotted two patrol cars parked in the middle of the street behind us and told me to continue driving past her spot, to avoid any potential problems. It took another ten to fifteen minutes of driving around until we found a spot she knew that was satisfactory, a side street with a couple of unimproved lots and many trees.

I had us get into the back seat, which she was a little wary of doing, but complied. She had asked to use my phone charger for her phone, which had a bright telltale on it that I thought could be seen outside, but she insisted on leaving it on because, she said, she had kids.

She told me to lean back and let her do all the work, so I did. After driving around and avoiding LE, I was very much the opposite of aroused, so she had to work at it. I'm never comfortable on so-called car dates, and even though I had lots of room to stretch out, I felt constrained, partly because Jaelynn assumed that typical position so many providers do while performing a BJ, which is to lean on a forearm across my gut. I don't have any padding there, so it's like I'm getting elbowed in the liver.

Once I got aroused, I was enjoying it, because Jaelynn does slurp and murmur and make wet sounds. However, I plateaued a bit, and her response to this was to be more forceful with her hand holding the base of my rod. She might have been churning butter, or plunging a clog in the toilet. All I know is, I was getting beaten about the groin, which did not build my state of arousal at all.

Presently, she stopped, tired, and told me "this is more than a twenty-dollar session", and then asked me if I knew this would happen. When I admitted that I kind of did, she berated me for not informing her in advance, stating that was just common sense, and not considerate of me. She used different words, but that was the gist.

She continued her lecture -- and it was -- to let me know that my "better value" -- her words -- would be to get a room so that we had a more satisfactory time. I put in that time was exactly why I did not opt for a room because I was expected at home, and she retorted that HER time was important as well.

So, once again, I went home unsatisfied, but out only twenty this time. But she wasn't wrong, and I don't fault her for my dissatisfaction. She seemed to have the skills and the effort.

I didn't report on this sooner because there was nothing much to offer; but I saw her in the same vicinity this afternoon, so I this time I took the opportunity to ride my bike up to her and see her in the daylight. Her body does look just as good, but her missing teeth were a bit of a turnoff. I had suspected one was missing when I met her at night, but in the full daylight, without the distraction of driving, I could see at least two large gaps.

That said, she is small, willing, available, and motivated. She told me her room rent is due today, and the landlord or whomever woke her up, banging on her door to kick her out. I had asked for her number last week when I asked her about FS; her rate, she said, starts at fifty. PM me for her number.

She asked me a couple of times whether I was interested in a date, but I hemmed and hawed and finally declined, partly because I still had business to attend to, and partly because I have had better -- you know who -- and while I would have loved to get my hands on her tits and ass, I decided to pass for now.

The Ave. Is active today -- Jaelynn was talking with a blonde-ish taller woman both times I have seen her; and after I left her today, I found another one a few minutes' drive away. Andrea, a BBW, broad face and hips, average height, blonde hair past her shoulders, wearing a bright orange tank top showing off her enormous tits, and carrying a black jacket in front of her to conceal her belly hanging over her waist. Again, I got out on my bike to reach her and walk with her awhile. She is 30, quiet, pleasant, lives in Taylor, gets a ride to walk the Ave. She was not as forthcoming as Jaelynn, whose words spray forth like water from a firehose; Andrea volunteered little information and asked less. I finally asked her "how much", and she also said fifty for full service, and "we'd have to get a room at one those motels", she waved a hand at the row of short-stay places across the street.

Again, I passed, even though she seemed nice and not crazy or out of it; and I was really interested in those tits. Maybe another time. Andrea does not have a working phone, so no phone number for her.

TheBaggZinn
10-05-17, 17:59
I'm new to this particular hobby. I was strictly a BP guy but SW always intrigued me. I've been reading advice for newbs throughout this thread for months. I'm done with BP since all I've come across lately was below average overpriced top. Any SW you guys recommend? That caite girl kinda interest me, any info on her?

TheReal313
10-05-17, 22:56
Jessica is friendly and good at things. She does have some sort of skin thing going on over her legs. Not sure what it is. She is early in her career from all indications to me.Is that the thick one with the fat ass?

If so how do I get in contact with her?

PoorPimp
10-07-17, 17:31
Haven't picked Paige up in a very long time. Pretty much been avoiding her, because the last few times I've picked her up, she has been high as hell and service have gotten worse and worse. A few days ago, I eneded up driving down Fort, just to see if there were any new chicks around. Drove by the apartments and saw Paige walking towards the apartments on the 75 service drive. I was going to pass her up, but looking at her ass pop as she walked, got me ready and figured maybe things would be better this time. Picked her up and noticed that she wasn't high, which was a good start. We found a spot, gave her 20 for a BBBJ and she got to it. It was actually a pretty good blowjob and she took her time. I fingered her pussy, which was wet and shower fresh. After about 5 minutes, I came in her mouth and she spit it out as usual. She told me to come back and see her. I probably will go back to see her soon. Hopefully, this is a good sign of her getting back to being the Paige I use to love picking up.Could you pm Me her number. Nice videos by the way.

EcomCat
10-08-17, 16:10
Haven't picked Paige up in a very long time. Pretty much been avoiding her, because the last few times I've picked her up, she has been high as hell and service have gotten worse and worse. A few days ago, I eneded up driving down Fort, just to see if there were any new chicks around. Drove by the apartments and saw Paige walking towards the apartments on the 75 service drive. I was going to pass her up, but looking at her ass pop as she walked, got me ready and figured maybe things would be better this time. Picked her up and noticed that she wasn't high, which was a good start. We found a spot, gave her 20 for a BBBJ and she got to it. It was actually a pretty good blowjob and she took her time. I fingered her pussy, which was wet and shower fresh. After about 5 minutes, I came in her mouth and she spit it out as usual. She told me to come back and see her. I probably will go back to see her soon. Hopefully, this is a good sign of her getting back to being the Paige I use to love picking up.Any intersection. Tried going up and down fort st between livernois and junction. No luck. Would be great, if you can share intersections in fort. Also, the apartment!!

Low50
10-09-17, 16:50
Anybody seen krissy back on the are? It's been a minute for her but would love to see her.

ToneyExp
10-10-17, 23:25
Was looking for Lisa my reg girl but no go and phones off again. So I circled for a bit and I was little early. Almost scooped black chick I don't normally go for but every now and then. Anyway acting odd no checks just drove off. There was a lot of heat around so safe was way I was playing that.

Found Paige cute blonde early 20's sqeezable ass. We talked for a minute about the heat as we did checks. Jackson BBBJCIM partial WS guess I had some built up been a while. Any it was good soft lips tipped Lincoln. Got her number and left. Lisa better buts Paige was good and seemed like shed be fun smacking her ass doggie.

HoundDog 6969
10-11-17, 23:33
Last week, about ten on a very warm night, I picked up a spinner named Jaelynn along the western Ave. Near Harrison. When I first spoke with her, I didn't have much cash on me, so she asked me for a dime so she could buy another cigarette while I left to find an ATM and come back.

She is slender but has enough curves to interest me; wears not-quite-shoulder-length wavy hair dyed red, tight jeans, little top. Jaelynn is missing two teeth from her upper jaw, on either side of her overly large incisors, giving her an unfortunate rabbit-like look. Other than that, she is pleasant, friendly enough but business-like, and eager to make money. Among other things, she told me she was from Westland and from SW Detroit, and was hoping to buy a house at auction near the area where I found her, figuring she could get one for about fifteen thousand. (Yet here she is on the street, so how will she swing that payment?

She initially said she charges twenty-five for a BJ, but immediately offered twenty instead. I agreed and I drove through the neighborhoods to a quiet spot she knew. But just as we turned onto the street she indicated, she spotted two patrol cars parked in the middle of the street behind us and told me to continue driving past her spot, to avoid any potential problems. It took another ten to fifteen minutes of driving around until we found a spot she knew that was satisfactory, a side street with a couple of unimproved lots and many trees.

I had us get into the back seat, which she was a little wary of doing, but complied. She had asked to use my phone charger for her phone, which had a bright telltale on it that I thought could be seen outside, but she insisted on leaving it on because, she said, she had kids.

She told me to lean back and let her do all the work, so I did. After driving around and avoiding LE, I was very much the opposite of aroused, so she had to work at it. I'm never comfortable on so-called car dates, and even though I had lots of room to stretch out, I felt constrained, partly because Jaelynn assumed that typical position so many providers do while performing a BJ, which is to lean on a forearm across my gut. I don't have any padding there, so it's like I'm getting elbowed in the liver.

Once I got aroused, I was enjoying it, because Jaelynn does slurp and murmur and make wet sounds. However, I plateaued a bit, and her response to this was to be more forceful with her hand holding the base of my rod. She might have been churning butter, or plunging a clog in the toilet. All I know is, I was getting beaten about the groin, which did not build my state of arousal at all.

Presently, she stopped, tired, and told me "this is more than a twenty-dollar session", and then asked me if I knew this would happen. When I admitted that I kind of did, she berated me for not informing her in advance, stating that was just common sense, and not considerate of me. She used different words, but that was the gist.

She continued her lecture -- and it was -- to let me know that my "better value" -- her words -- would be to get a room so that we had a more satisfactory time. I put in that time was exactly why I did not opt for a room because I was expected at home, and she retorted that HER time was important as well.

So, once again, I went home unsatisfied, but out only twenty this time. But she wasn't wrong, and I don't fault her for my dissatisfaction. She seemed to have the skills and the effort.

I didn't report on this sooner because there was nothing much to offer; but I saw her in the same vicinity this afternoon, so I this time I took the opportunity to ride my bike up to her and see her in the daylight. Her body does look just as good, but her missing teeth were a bit of a turnoff. I had suspected one was missing when I met her at night, but in the full daylight, without the distraction of driving, I could see at least two large gaps.

That said, she is small, willing, available, and motivated. She told me her room rent is due today, and the landlord or whomever woke her up, banging on her door to kick her out. I had asked for her number last week when I asked her about FS; her rate, she said, starts at fifty. PM me for her number.

She asked me a couple of times whether I was interested in a date, but I hemmed and hawed and finally declined, partly because I still had business to attend to, and partly because I have had better -- you know who -- and while I would have loved to get my hands on her tits and ass, I decided to pass for now.

The Ave. Is active today -- Jaelynn was talking with a blonde-ish taller woman both times I have seen her; and after I left her today, I found another one a few minutes' drive away. Andrea, a BBW, broad face and hips, average height, blonde hair past her shoulders, wearing a bright orange tank top showing off her enormous tits, and carrying a black jacket in front of her to conceal her belly hanging over her waist. Again, I got out on my bike to reach her and walk with her awhile. She is 30, quiet, pleasant, lives in Taylor, gets a ride to walk the Ave. She was not as forthcoming as Jaelynn, whose words spray forth like water from a firehose; Andrea volunteered little information and asked less. I finally asked her "how much", and she also said fifty for full service, and "we'd have to get a room at one those motels", she waved a hand at the row of short-stay places across the street.

Again, I passed, even though she seemed nice and not crazy or out of it; and I was really interested in those tits. Maybe another time. Andrea does not have a working phone, so no phone number for her.I know most of the Seniors will know this one, but was this the Jaelynn you are talking about. If so, she is great for pulling that shit and talks big. I know her from westland also and she sounds like the same person.

HoundDog 6969
10-11-17, 23:41
Got a decent BBJ from Part-Time on Ave. She looked better from distance. Real skinny. On a side note where is go motel close to that area.I got her digits some time ago, But seem to have no luck calling them? 313-xxx-8549 were the digits I had. Dose anyone have updated ones to pass on?

DetStreet
10-12-17, 07:04
I had the pleasure of enjoying Rachel on Fort Street Tuesday night. As has been said before she has a nice personality and it's easy to get along with. She was very accommodating. I love her fat nipples. And she has a nice large clit. With a nice meaty pussy. She was fun and talkative but it was on the edge of being a little annoying. But not by much. She gave me a nice sloppy wet BJ to begin with. I had brought a toy and we used it together to make her rich two orgasms. The second one was while I was slowly stroking into her. She may not be a squirter but she definitely got very wet. Finally she told me it was my turn to pound out a good nut. We had missionary and doggy when I finish with missionary. Definitely will repeat. Damage was. 4 plus room.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.

Acoustic53
10-12-17, 09:58
I know most of the Seniors will know this one, but was this the Jaelynn you are talking about. If so, she is great for pulling that shit and talks big. I know her from westland also and she sounds like the same person.Yes, that is the one I met who gave her name as Jaelynn. Thank you for providing the photo and the background.

DetroitBaller
10-12-17, 11:35
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/prostitute-steals-mans-car-after-spending-night-together-in-metro-detroit-hotel

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 16:16
Any info on her? Been looking for her for a while since the house she was staying in on manning caught fire. Any info on her pm me please. She's an ATF of mine.

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 16:40
Scooped her up from McGraw a few days ago for a sloppy bbbjwcim for. 25, always a fun time with her!

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 16:44
Another ATF that's disappeared on me, I took a mini hiatus trying to behave but that only lasts so long LOL! Any info on her pm me please!

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 16:47
Very good deepthroat skills, swallows every drop for. 25 haven't seen her in about 2 a month or so on the stroll.

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 16:53
Any info in her? I would LOVE to see this one again, probably one of the best providers I've ever had. Of course lost contact with her also!

Jbfe147
10-12-17, 17:00
Last but not least Melina is mixed, I believe black and hispanic, one of the best looking and freakiest chicks I've ever come across. Lost contact with her as well. Sometimes she posts in BP as La-La.

PacoGrande
10-12-17, 17:08
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/prostitute-steals-mans-car-after-spending-night-together-in-metro-detroit-hotelI follow Albuquerque too and a guy was on CL complaining about his car and wallet being stolen. I've had my share of Ripoffs. The queen of Venor got in my car and stole the keys from the ignition. Got a. 2 ransom from me. She was one I would see on the stroll but never pick up.

I have a number of other ripoff stories at least one I have reported here.

Also we have to watch for LE. I've reported my big bust here. Of the two I'd rather get ripped off. Being busted made me change my MO big time. I rely on my burner phone now.

TheReal313
10-12-17, 23:33
Any 1 seen her? Had her?

Sheenoobi
10-13-17, 00:29
This is my first report and first SW so I got a BJ in the back of my car and it wasn't bad, I was just paranoid the whole time as it was the first time trying this and still am as I forgot I had condoms and got a BBBJ, just a little paranoid if I picked something up. (No there are no symptoms just paranoid).

EricTheReddit
10-13-17, 11:46
This is my first report and first SW so I got a BJ in the back of my car and it wasn't bad, I was just paranoid the whole time as it was the first time trying this and still am as I forgot I had condoms and got a BBBJ, just a little paranoid if I picked something up. (No there are no symptoms just paranoid).You're probably fine but if you can't relax and enjoy this then take up bowling or finger painting.

DTownFreak
10-13-17, 16:05
Very good deepthroat skills, swallows every drop for. 25 haven't seen her in about 2 a month or so on the stroll.Seen her about a month ago. Some guy keeps her on lockdown when she isn't in jail, she have free time around 4 am. I usually would see her a the house. But again the guy is there now. : l.

ZenSpeed
10-13-17, 18:38
Seen her about a month ago. Some guy keeps her on lockdown when she isn't in jail, she have free time around 4 am. I usually would see her a the house. But again the guy is there now. : l.4 AM? Interesting. Thanks.

LohnDog
10-13-17, 23:41
Last but not least Melina is mixed, I believe black and hispanic, one of the best looking and freakiest chicks I've ever come across. Lost contact with her as well. Sometimes she posts in BP as La-La.Do you have her contact info.

TheReal313
10-14-17, 00:42
Any 1 had her? Or have any info?

MongerForLife
10-14-17, 04:01
Had a dream with Lena from the Ave Friday night about 330 am. Pretty good BJ skills with some DT attempts with some gag. Took direction well. She tried for. 3 but I never budge from. 2 with opportunity for tip. She earned her tip this time for sure. Cute spinner about 5'5" and thin. Nice little ass tho. Definite repeat since this was my first time with her. Took heed of previous reports here and the info was appreciated.

Matchbook85
10-16-17, 18:48
Had a dream with Lena from the Ave Friday night about 330 am. Pretty good BJ skills with some DT attempts with some gag. Took direction well. She tried for. 3 but I never budge from. 2 with opportunity for tip. She earned her tip this time for sure. Cute spinner about 5'5" and thin. Nice little ass tho. Definite repeat since this was my first time with her. Took heed of previous reports here and the info was appreciated.If anyone has Lena's current digits, I would be tremendously grateful if you would pass them along to me via PM. She's long been my ATF, but the last the number I have for her (ending in 2598) has been out of service for a couple months. I'm assuming that the Lena being referred to above is the Lena pictured at: http://bit.ly/2kR0rjK.

Low50
10-19-17, 06:30
She is in fact in a different house off chalmers and spring garden. Spent some time there recently. Its semi safe but there is a dude that lives there also. So if you like privacy your screwed. She's a great provider if you catch her on a good day.

Jolvman
10-19-17, 18:55
Was out on the ave this nice day. Not much out but I did have a silver charger come up behind me on 3 different roads and about an hour apart. Think it was uncle. Was hoping Caitie was out.

J.

ReckJay21
10-19-17, 19:27
If anyone can hook me up with some digits I'd appreciate it.

ReckJay21
10-19-17, 19:33
Swooped MiMi at the Sunoco on Vernor, went in for some smokes and a pop, and this tiny little sexy mixed girl comes around the corner. I was weary at first but she looked very eager so I swooped her up. Drove around the corner on woodmere and parked. Guys, this girl is a freak. She absolutely loved sucking me off. 30 for BBBJ but gave her 40 cause she begged for my nut. Said she's from the burbs and has working number. Pm me for digits.Can you PM me her digits thanks.

Etcetc832
10-20-17, 06:27
Can I get her diigits. In definite need of some!

DeGhost
10-21-17, 15:32
Anyone got Heathers new digits? Her number is disconnected right now. She's the blonde 5'7" lady with lots of makeup.

Low50
10-23-17, 11:26
Sunday funday. Picked her up just south of 7. Slow dt and sloppy. Great technique. No drama. Tiny brunette spinner. Will repeat with FS next time.

IWasChosen
10-24-17, 14:30
Saw Caitie late night Friday. Went to the house she is staying at, she came out wearing a tight dress and no panties. She gave me a BBBJ right on the side of the house. Nice way to end a long day. Also, everyone stay alert on John are, a lot of stings and tons of undercovers all around throughout the day.

IWasChosen
10-24-17, 14:39
She use to work off backpage, but now she is working the ave in Inkster for some quick cash. Her face is looking very rough now, but she is still thick and still, has an ass on her. So, picked her up and gave her 20 for a BBBJ. It was very sloppy, lots of deepthroating and she moaned a lot. It was very good, she made me pop in no time. A very good time.

IWasChosen
10-24-17, 15:10
Saw her yesterday morning by the gas station. She basically begged me to pick her up and let her suck me off. I try not to pick her up because she doesn't look no where near as good as she use to. But, I felt bad so I picked her up and gave her 20 for a covered BJ. All the times I've picked her up, she always gave me the bobblehead LOL, which isn't a bad technique, but this time she was showing how she has no gag reflex. She took my dick all the way down her throat, I was even rough and fucked her mouth while forcing her head down, she never once gagged. The only chick that was able to deepthroat like that was Stacey, but she would gag if I went to deep. Leah even put her arm under my leg and the other behind my back so she could get my dick deeper down her throat. I came in the cover after all that, I wish she looked better because I would've done FS, but maybe she'll have a stint in rehab and put back on all that thickness she had before.

DeboDee23
10-24-17, 20:13
She use to work off backpage, but now she is working the ave in Inkster for some quick cash. Her face is looking very rough now, but she is still thick and still, has an ass on her. So, picked her up and gave her 20 for a BBBJ. It was very sloppy, lots of deepthroating and she moaned a lot. It was very good, she made me pop in no time. A very good time.Does she have a number.

IWasChosen
10-24-17, 21:00
Does she have a number.No number right now.

DeboDee23
10-25-17, 00:17
No number right now.Around what time is she at the stroll.

TrollingTheD
10-25-17, 09:01
Saw Caitie late night Friday. Went to the house she is staying at, she came out wearing a tight dress and no panties. She gave me a BBBJ right on the side of the house. Nice way to end a long day. Also, everyone stay alert on John are, a lot of stings and tons of undercovers all around throughout the day.I have been avoiding this streetwalker scene for a little bit due to the heat. A couple weeks ago I cruised the are, after not having much luck in the clubs. I was pulled over by DP. Grilled for about 20 minutes, pulled out the car, everything searched. Lucky everything was legit and BAC was within the limits and they let me go. Before the cops were even out of site, some dude crept out of the darkness and grabbed my phone through the passenger window. Held it ransom, until I gave him $10.00 bucks that I have available and he gave it back. Lucky night I guess. To the dude to shook me down for $10.00. I see you walking in to donate plasma at the place on Gratiot and saw the house you scurried back into with my money. Just letting you know.

Live Free
10-25-17, 12:25
Anyone seen Angie, skinny Ashley or Tracy lately? Haven't seen them around lately.Angie passed away about a month ago. Tracy is still around IDK about Ashley.

Acoustic53
10-25-17, 21:03
I have been avoiding this streetwalker scene for a little bit due to the heat. A couple weeks ago I cruised the are, after not having much luck in the clubs. I was pulled over by DP. Grilled for about 20 minutes, pulled out the car, everything searched. Lucky everything was legit and BAC was within the limits and they let me go. Before the cops were even out of site, some dude crept out of the darkness and grabbed my phone through the passenger window. Held it ransom, until I gave him $10.00 bucks that I have available and he gave it back. Lucky night I guess. To the dude to shook me down for $10.00. I see you walking in to donate plasma at the place on Gratiot and saw the house you scurried back into with my money. Just letting you know.Thank you for your post. Re: the attempted phone theft, I admit to being complacent about leaving my windows down and valuables out while driving. Sharing your experience serves as an effective reminder that theft can happen right under your (and the cops') nose.

Re: the "traffic stop" -- were you told why you were stopped? I am wondering what pretext there was.

TrollingTheD
10-25-17, 23:39
Thank you for your post. Re: the attempted phone theft, I admit to being complacent about leaving my windows down and valuables out while driving. Sharing your experience serves as an effective reminder that theft can happen right under your (and the cops') nose.

Re: the "traffic stop" -- were you told why you were stopped? I am wondering what pretext there was.Stop was legit. I was going down a one way. Passed the house I was looking for and it looked dead. Since it was late, I was not paying to much attention the the rules of the road. As I pulled in a drive way to turn around saw the refectors waiting at the corner. They backed up trying to hide. I decided to stick with the plan, and just turn around not thinking the street was a 1 way. Turns out it was a bad cal because they lite me up. The move fit my back story, so it turned out okay. I was pulled over, but to be as compliant as possible rolled everything down, dome lights on and info at my finger tips. Gave my story, knew I was clean and prayed they would just give a traffic ticket. Could not imagine that the neighborhood would be on me just as fast.

Poppabd
10-26-17, 20:13
Angie passed away about a month ago. Tracy is still around IDK about Ashley.Angie skinny cute from the Victory is not dead. You can catch her at that little side street at Comerica bank and the little bar just west of Central and Michigan.

LulusLove
10-27-17, 06:08
Got a call from a girl I've dated for a while now about a month ago needed a ride to the Suburban Motel on Dix in Southgate wasn't really looking for a date and Chivas meeting somebody up there anyways offered me ten bucks for a ride, just got off work and wasn't far. What the hell I wasn't busy anyways so long story short we were smoking on the way and I didn't realize she dropped a rock on the floor. Dropped her off pulled out of the driveway didn't use my turn signal who would two blocks later lit up by Southgate police they wanted to search the car I ask why they told me that place I had pulled out of was known for drug use and a lot of prostitution so what the heck I wasn't carrying anything and of course they find it on the floor. Lesbian jail get me three days released me without charging me but seized my car. Week later got a letter saying I could buy it back for $900 plus the impound fees which added up to over $1,000 at that point. Didn't have the cash tried borrowing no luck so lost my car. You cannot be to careful, and obey Every traffic law even the slightest mistake will get you Fucked.

HookerLover
10-27-17, 17:36
Got a call from a girl I've dated for a while now about a month ago needed a ride to the Suburban Motel on Dix in Southgate wasn't really looking for a date and Chivas meeting somebody up there anyways offered me ten bucks for a ride, just got off work and wasn't far. What the hell I wasn't busy anyways so long story short we were smoking on the way and I didn't realize she dropped a rock on the floor. Dropped her off pulled out of the driveway didn't use my turn signal who would two blocks later lit up by Southgate police they wanted to search the car I ask why they told me that place I had pulled out of was known for drug use and a lot of prostitution so what the heck I wasn't carrying anything and of course they find it on the floor. Lesbian jail get me three days released me without charging me but seized my car. Week later got a letter saying I could buy it back for $900 plus the impound fees which added up to over $1,000 at that point. Didn't have the cash tried borrowing no luck so lost my car. You cannot be to careful, and obey Every traffic law even the slightest mistake will get you Fucked.Doesn't matter if you obey every traffic law, they were going to pull you over for anything and give you a bull shit reason. Sorry that happened to you, very unfortunate. But they pulled you over for pulling out of the hotel. One time they told me my one light was out on my license plate. When I checked the next day, they were working just fine.

Acoustic53
10-28-17, 03:55
Angie skinny cute from the Victory is not dead. You can catch her at that little side street at Comerica bank and the little bar just west of Central and Michigan.

Got a call from a girl I've dated for a while now about a month ago needed a ride to the Suburban Motel on Dix in Southgate wasn't really looking for a date and Chivas meeting somebody up there anyways offered me ten bucks for a ride, just got off work and wasn't far. What the hell I wasn't busy anyways so long story short we were smoking on the way and I didn't realize she dropped a rock on the floor. Dropped her off pulled out of the driveway didn't use my turn signal who would two blocks later lit up by Southgate police they wanted to search the car I ask why they told me that place I had pulled out of was known for drug use and a lot of prostitution so what the heck I wasn't carrying anything and of course they find it on the floor. Lesbian jail get me three days released me without charging me but seized my car. Week later got a letter saying I could buy it back for $900 plus the impound fees which added up to over $1,000 at that point. Didn't have the cash tried borrowing no luck so lost my car. You cannot be to careful, and obey Every traffic law even the slightest mistake will get you Fucked."Lesbian jail"?

Jkjr68
10-28-17, 15:19
Anyone seen her?

I saw her Wednesday (25) at the station on 8 and Are. No dream though as I was in a hurry. She's a mixed spinner, have to look real close though to tell that she's mxd. We spent about 30 minutes ridn while I took care of some errands. Said she was from A. Hills, staying with family here 2 escape shitty bf. She told me that the Are is like the big game and that she wasn't ready to walk it on the reg, but she does "date" 2 support her "girl" habit.

No phone, so we made plans to me up at the Speedy on S Fare and Are at 2. I was late, 2:25, she wasn't there.

She was wearing shorts with winter boots, said someone stole her pants while she slept.

I've been cruzn the are since then multiple times a day to find her.

Ne1 seen her? Review? Any info? I think I'm in luv. LOL.

MetroRider
10-28-17, 18:46
"Lesbian jail"?https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=lesbian+jail.

MetroRider
10-28-17, 18:48
Got a call from a girl I've dated for a while now about a month ago needed a ride to the Suburban Motel on Dix in Southgate wasn't really looking for a date and Chivas meeting somebody up there anyways offered me ten bucks for a ride, just got off work and wasn't far. What the hell I wasn't busy anyways so long story short we were smoking on the way and I didn't realize she dropped a rock on the floor. Dropped her off pulled out of the driveway didn't use my turn signal who would two blocks later lit up by Southgate police they wanted to search the car I ask why they told me that place I had pulled out of was known for drug use and a lot of prostitution so what the heck I wasn't carrying anything and of course they find it on the floor. Lesbian jail get me three days released me without charging me but seized my car. Week later got a letter saying I could buy it back for $900 plus the impound fees which added up to over $1,000 at that point. Didn't have the cash tried borrowing no luck so lost my car. You cannot be to careful, and obey Every traffic law even the slightest mistake will get you Fucked.Just an FYI, LE doesn't need a reason to pull you over, they can just make one up.

MetroRider
10-28-17, 18:52
Doesn't matter if you obey every traffic law, they were going to pull you over for anything and give you a bull shit reason. Sorry that happened to you, very unfortunate. But they pulled you over for pulling out of the hotel. One time they told me my one light was out on my license plate. When I checked the next day, they were working just fine.I got pulled over for "speeding," the LEO asked to search my car, I told him no. He then told me he sees what looks like a gun and searched it anyway.

Jbfe147
10-29-17, 10:52
Anyone seen her?

I saw her Wednesday (25) at the station on 8 and Are. No dream though as I was in a hurry. She's a mixed spinner, have to look real close though to tell that she's mxd. We spent about 30 minutes ridn while I took care of some errands. Said she was from A. Hills, staying with family here 2 escape shitty bf. She told me that the Are is like the big game and that she wasn't ready to walk it on the reg, but she does "date" 2 support her "girl" habit.

No phone, so we made plans to me up at the Speedy on S Fare and Are at 2. I was late, 2:25, she wasn't there.

She was wearing shorts with winter boots, said someone stole her pants while she slept.

I've been cruzn the are since then multiple times a day to find her.

Ne1 seen her? Review? Any info? I think I'm in luv. LOL.I know Bree very well, she has a "girl" and "boy" habit, she can talk a good game. She is from the hills, been around since January. You'll find her lurking near 7 mile, woodward, hollywood, Charleston areas.

Low50
10-29-17, 11:49
I have one former SW I'm very fond of that I keep in my pocket. She won't let me share with the class so she's obviously got enough clients to support her habit. My question to the forum would be how many of you keep a few of them in reserve? I only have the one. About the only one that can keep a phone on. Most of the time her old man is in the next room. Just a strange situation.

SuperSite
10-30-17, 06:55
Anyone have ravens number, she's a 5'6 blonde with thick lips, lost the damn number after phone got smashed.

Also anyone have big brandies number? No description needed on her I'm sure we all know her.

What about coco? Short blonde cute kinda thin.

Pm me some numbers I lost all my contacts.

Thank in advance and much appreciated.

HardMuscle1
10-30-17, 12:29
I have one former SW I'm very fond of that I keep in my pocket. She won't let me share with the class so she's obviously got enough clients to support her habit. My question to the forum would be how many of you keep a few of them in reserve? I only have the one. About the only one that can keep a phone on. Most of the time her old man is in the next room. Just a strange situation.Hey Low, I had just one former SW for the longest time until I got tired of her old man always being around and trying to bum anything I had off me! I travel so often for work now, I don't have the time to stroll like I used too! If I could, I'd have as many as possible on reserve! I Love All Women, Shapes, Sizes, All Races and Ethnicities! Some say it's All the Same, however I don't agree with that Statement! I do have a short / petite preference but love it All! It seems to be a Full Time Job now to find these Girls and Duck from 5. 0! I remember the days of Fatima and Asian Liz when she was actually pretty and not completely Fucked up! You could find them pretty easily and didn't have to worry as much about 5. 0 trying to take your whip. Hope All is Well with You Guys, enjoy seeing the updates (IWasChosen) pictures and videos! If anyone has a phone number or a suggestion with some information on a recent "good provider" please send my way! Stay Safe Everyone!

Low50
10-31-17, 10:23
Poor little thing can't catch a break. She got beat pretty bad. Sure it wasn't one of us mongers. Goes with the territory. If you see her, treat her good. She is a sweetheart.

DTownFreak
10-31-17, 15:52
I have one former SW I'm very fond of that I keep in my pocket. She won't let me share with the class so she's obviously got enough clients to support her habit. My question to the forum would be how many of you keep a few of them in reserve? I only have the one. About the only one that can keep a phone on. Most of the time her old man is in the next room. Just a strange situation.I asked a couple times for a girls number they brag about and get no response. I see a few on the streets and someone scoops them up and I never see them again. This is a difficult hobby for sure. But if I find one that can keep her phone on, I'd share. Unless it's her request. A lot of the time the number of clients they already have isn't always enough. They would welcome one more.

MongerDl
10-31-17, 19:19
I got pulled over for "speeding," the LEO asked to search my car, I told him no. He then told me he sees what looks like a gun and searched it anyway.Gentleman. Know your rights. I'm not and I will say it twice, I am NOT DISPUTING that this may have happened. What I will say is this. If a situation as such happens to you, assuming you have nothing illegal in your vehicle and nothing to be concerned about, you simply turn on your phone camera the minute you are pulled over. Then when asked if they can search you state that you do not consent based upon your 4th amendment rights. At that point if they do as Metro said happened to him, you simply comply without argument and record the whole thing. Make sure to get the police car number and the cops badge if possible. Then you call Jeffrey Figer and wait till the check comes.

The forth amendment is our right to protect us against illegal search and seizure. This means the police must see a crime taking place or an illegal item in your vehicle. The amendment states that they must have probable cause. This means they have to see something illegal or a crime being done. If they ask you to search and you politely decline and they search anways? That is a violation of your 4th amendment rights. Plain and simple. Just be sure to record it. And don't be obvious with your phone. All you really need is the audio of them asking and you saying " for what reason? I haven't broken any laws ". A police officer saying they " think they saw a weapon "? Either they did or they didn't but it has to be in the line of sight.

JimBob64
11-01-17, 06:19
Any info on neesa from the ave? I have seen her out there several times but thought I had seen a bad review on her before and cannot find anything now.

Perusing
11-01-17, 09:22
I know Bree very well, she has a "girl" and "boy" habit, she can talk a good game. She is from the hills, been around since January. You'll find her lurking near 7 mile, woodward, hollywood, Charleston areas.What's a "girl" habit and "boy" habit mean?

Acoustic53
11-01-17, 09:30
What's a "girl" habit and "boy" habit mean?Is that like a "Girl Crush"?

JimBob64
11-01-17, 09:46
What's a "girl" habit and "boy" habit mean?Girl and boy is slang for crack and heroin.