PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

TrollingTheD
01-08-19, 16:19
Pm me if you know her I want a visit.I am pretty sure she was the passenger in a car that ran from the cops and she had a few lingering cases herself. She may or may not be out of action for a while.

Fast69
01-08-19, 19:02
Just went down the Are 5:45 pm. Went from 6 to 8. At six there was a BBW. Then nothing until state fair. I seen a few WSW's. Bigger coats so I couldn't see what they looked like. Did not see any LE activity. Be safe.

Aman200
01-08-19, 19:35
These are great LOL. Makes me add to the list.

I'll add on a few interesting ones I've ticked off:

*Mom and daughter threesome, this was a scoop from this board a few years back.

*BJ in my ex's car.

*CL meetup that turned into fucking a married woman raw in the back of my Chrysler downtown on her lunch hour.

*CL meetup that turned into me fucking her on the floor of her bedroom in her still being renovated house within 10 minutes of meeting.

*CL meetup that turned into me pissing on her and her drinking my piss.

*Became fuck buddies with one of the MILFs at my kids' school that lived less than a half mile away. She blew me a couple of times on the sidewalk between our houses. Used to fuck 3-4 times a month.

*Freebies off Fetlife, Collarspace, SA and CL.

*BJ from a 19 year old Asian girl that needed money for a moving truck.

*Fucked two grandmothers (I'm youngish for this one, 45).

*Collarspace woman introduced me to her friend who became a fuck / blow buddy.

*Squirter hosing me down while I fingered her g-spot.

*Public sex: beach, outside at a wedding reception, park, playground, hiking trail, boat.

*Lots of videos and pics (Keepsafe is a great app for this BTW).

*Ethinicities: (I'm white) Black, Chinese, Hispanic, Jamaican, several Mediterranean women.

To do:

*Come from a double BJ.

*Visit a sex club / part.

*Tons I'm forgetting that you guys already have done or are on your list.

Jd2011
01-08-19, 20:30
Impressive Eric!!

*BJ in my ex's car.

*CL meetup that turned into fucking a married woman raw in the back of my Chrysler downtown on her lunch hour.

*CL meetup that turned into me fucking her on the floor of her bedroom in her still being renovated house within 10 minutes of meeting.

*Became fuck buddies with one of the MILFs at my kids' school that lived less than a half mile away. She blew me a couple of times on the sidewalk between our houses. Used to fuck 3-4 times a month.

*Public sex: beach, outside at a wedding reception, park, playground, hiking trail, boat.

*Ethinicities: (I'm white) Black, Chinese, Hispanic, Jamaican, several Mediterranean women.

To do:

*Come from a double BJ.

DetroitFreak
01-09-19, 01:38
Pm me if you know her I want a visit.Always had a good time with this one.

JohnWhite1950
01-09-19, 02:23
Thanks, this is great stuff, especially the married women and the outdoor sex. I was especially interested in how you managed doing it unseen outside a wedding reception.

This did remind me that I had done it in a Metropark woods just off the road; and also standing up against my first gf's church exterior wall. There were these alcoves that were part of the architecture. A neat trick as I look back on it now, because I was a full 12" taller than she was.

I've had a double BJ but didn't come. I wanted to bend one of them over instead, with her face buried in the other's pussy.

I have fucked a grandmother, too, but it hardly counts as I was over sixty at the time -- she was fifteen years younger! Jailbait! . well, she would have been jailbait, three decades ago.

And I have photos and videos. I use Photo Vault, because it's free. Can you tell us the advantages of Keepsafe?

*BJ in my ex's car.

To do:

*Come from a double BJ.

EricTheReddit
01-09-19, 13:33
Thanks guys! Glad my running around trying to drown myself in pussy is amusing for you all! LOL.

Outside at the wedding reception was with my ex, back when she was a totally different person (so was I tbh), she would get horny at weddings plus drunk so it was a double fun time. She would go to the bathroom and come back to our table and whisper in my ear that she wanted to go for a walk (this happened 2-3 times).

Once we were at a farm and went around the back of this barn, I pushed her up against the side and lifted her skirt up. Another time was on a park bench type thing and the other was in the woods and the bugs defeated us after like 2 mins.

One of the grandmas I banged was 46 and had married an older guy, so she technically was a step grandma. I met her off CL when she was selling panties and I talked her into fucking at a notel on the west side. Turns out she had a cum fetish would let me do all sorts of stuff to her, like cum in her and then feed her my load as it dripped out. She was hot too but crazy, in jail now for shoplifting.

Another was a real grandma, in her 60's that wasn't hot but was filthy, like to be banged hard in her ass. Also a CL find.

I miss CL!

Thanks, this is great stuff, especially the married women and the outdoor sex. I was especially interested in how you managed doing it unseen outside a wedding reception.

This did remind me that I had done it in a Metropark woods just off the road; and also standing up against my first gf's church exterior wall. There were these alcoves that were part of the architecture. A neat trick as I look back on it now, because I was a full 12" taller than she was.

I've had a double BJ but didn't come. I wanted to bend one of them over instead, with her face buried in the other's pussy.

I have fucked a grandmother, too, but it hardly counts as I was over sixty at the time -- she was fifteen years younger! Jailbait! . well, she would have been jailbait, three decades ago.

And I have photos and videos. I use Photo Vault, because it's free. Can you tell us the advantages of Keepsafe?

Jd2011
01-10-19, 00:12
Specifically grandmas. Or women who are much older than myself. I've always been drawn to older women for some reason. Truth be told (I know this is the internet and people can make anything up, but this is for real), my first lay I was 16 and she was 42. No shit. She was hot, going thru a divorce and obviously had some kind of young boy fetish. It went on for about 4-5 months until my mom found out. Not cool. LOL. If this happened today, it would be all over the news and the chick would probably be In jail. My mom turned the discipline over to my dad on this one. He pull me aside with a smile and said good job, but dont get caught again. As an adult I regularly dated women anywhere from 10-20 years older then myself. So lots of milfs and gilfs in there. Plenty of fish and match used to be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. The oldest I've ever done was obviously well into her 70's. This was about 5 years ago and I was in my early 40's at the time.

DatFigga55
01-10-19, 10:03
Its getting real cold on the Ave. I didn't see a soul out there.

EricTheReddit
01-10-19, 12:11
The older one had to be mid-late 60's at best. Not super hot but I would walk in her house and she would get on her knees and get me hard, then I would just pound the shit out of her, both holes. She was filthy.

I really miss the younger one, she was a great lay. Terrible with time tho, showed up anywhere from 1-2 hours late. I had to have a neighbor pick up my kids from school one day because I lost track of time fucking her.

Like I said, those were both CL finds. The old one I never gave a dime to.

Specifically grandmas. Or women who are much older than myself. I've always been drawn to older women for some reason. Truth be told (I know this is the internet and people can make anything up, but this is for real), my first lay I was 16 and she was 42. No shit. She was hot, going thru a divorce and obviously had some kind of young boy fetish. It went on for about 4-5 months until my mom found out. Not cool. LOL. If this happened today, it would be all over the news and the chick would probably be In jail. My mom turned the discipline over to my dad on this one. He pull me aside with a smile and said good job, but dont get caught again. As an adult I regularly dated women anywhere from 10-20 years older then myself. So lots of milfs and gilfs in there. Plenty of fish and match used to be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. The oldest I've ever done was obviously well into her 70's. This was about 5 years ago and I was in my early 40's at the time.

Fast69
01-10-19, 12:17
Chalmers at 11 AM this morning. LE down the side streets. Between 7 and Houston Whittier. I didint want to get real close. But black vehicles Taurus ram etc.

Do not pick anyone up I'm Chalmers. Whether you know them or not. They will take your shit just for talking.

OldBigMan
01-10-19, 13:24
I have to say, this girl is THEE BEST at BBBJ that I've had since Kaleigh, maybe Jessie (Vernor) was a close 2nd. I'm talking overall. The girls that enjoy the jobs they're hired for. I'm giving Beth the nod for best BJ provider of the year hands down!!Would be really grateful if would not mind sharing contact info to an old monger getting back in the swing of things.

Thanks for info.

TrollingTheD
01-11-19, 13:54
Chalmers at 11 AM this morning. LE down the side streets. Between 7 and Houston Whittier. I didint want to get real close. But black vehicles Taurus ram etc.

Do not pick anyone up I'm Chalmers. Whether you know them or not. They will take your shit just for talking.I have been out of the SW scene for bit as the heat hotter and between the price of the girl, the short stay and the time to find someone it was just more economical to hit a club on 8 mile. Well had a couple beer at lunch and Chalmers was on the way home. I had never picked any one up from this stroll but cruised it a few times to check it out. Anyways, decided to give it ago and see if I could find anything good. Saw what looked like a nice WSW so pulled down a street and waited for her to hope in. Did not look at her while she walked up, just kept them down like I was texting. She got to the side door and made a motion sort of asking if I wanted her to get in. She looked cute so I gave her a quick nod, and looked back down at my phone worried I may have just been approached by a cop. She walked away and that was it. Drove down the street and swung down the next street with a good looking WSW and did the same phone trick. She jumped right in and we were off. Said her name was COCO. She cute and and wanted to know what I wanted. She was cool with a BBBJ for $20. Asked if I lived around there and I told her I had a house a couple miles away. She wanted to go there and do more, but I declined. Said we could go back to her place but it would be pretty cold. I declined and decided to just do a car date, and asked her if she knew good place to go. She did and started with the directions. Turned out she was taking me to the gas station. She was hungry and wanted me to front her $5. 00 to grab some snacks and drink. Not happy at this point and it being broad day light I gave her $5. 00 hoping she would go in and I would just leave. Of course she leaves purse in the car. Gets back and and is ready to go. Couple more turns and we are in front of her dealers house. Wants me to front her her a couple more bucks so she can score and if I want anything to party with, but I tell her no. We can go go take care of business or she can get out I am done. She says sorry and tells me to pull ahead and we can start. Couple more turns and she has me pull in this drive way. She blows me for a couple minutes. Good enough to get my off but not the best. She stops and asks if I could fuck for another $20. I tell her no I'm good let stay with the BBBJ. She asks if I have a rubber she will fuck me for free for stopping at the gas station for her. Since I did not find anything I liked at Tycoons I did have one actually. Trough it on and she hops over on my dicks. Shows me her tits and I blow pretty quick after. Did not have a phone, but says she is good with numbers and will memorize mine can call when she does. If I ever want to see her just stop by her house and scream for her she will come out. Short story met a white girl named COCO. Really cute for a SW, plays a few games, I made a couple mistakes, but got off for $20.00. Was going to take a trip by her place and see if I could bump into her again, but read this post. Might have saved my life.

BadBosco
01-11-19, 17:06
Specifically grandmas. Or women who are much older than myself. I've always been drawn to older women for some reason. Truth be told (I know this is the internet and people can make anything up, but this is for real), my first lay I was 16 and she was 42. No shit. She was hot, going thru a divorce and obviously had some kind of young boy fetish. It went on for about 4-5 months until my mom found out. Not cool. LOL. If this happened today, it would be all over the news and the chick would probably be In jail. My mom turned the discipline over to my dad on this one. He pull me aside with a smile and said good job, but dont get caught again. As an adult I regularly dated women anywhere from 10-20 years older then myself. So lots of milfs and gilfs in there. Plenty of fish and match used to be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. The oldest I've ever done was obviously well into her 70's. This was about 5 years ago and I was in my early 40's at the time.Not anything to do with street crawlers, but yes there is something to be said about "older women" I have found that (in general) any provider under 30 is usually not very much into it or doesn't know how to do it well. On the other hand, the best provider I had was 58 and I was 47-48. She loved her work, had select list of clients, great price, clean and most of all. New how to please and wanted to please. (did not just lay there in a smoke filled cheap motel and watch mid-day TV while you got busy. I have found a few younger providers that are good, but it is usually ore rare to find one to "my" liking that is under 30. And "my" liking is nothing too weird, and more and more place attitude and service over looks. Put So yes, MILF or GILD any day for me. (but I do have standards for looks).

Cruzzr
01-14-19, 01:42
Warrendale Sat night around 11 p. E of Evergreen caught glimpse of near-TGTBT curly dark hair, tight white jeans who of course vanished into thin air when I came back around to the corner. Short while later scooped Gina, who I had met up with sometime last year. Smallish older woman, not bad looking, very friendly / chatty. As the last time, expert CBJ, glad to run across her again.

Leathvj
01-14-19, 07:43
Sounds like Chrissy, she's older maybe 40 ish, decent BJ but rushes and wants. 3 not worth it.Yep it was Chrissy, met up with her late last night. Quoted 2 (4 for FS), then asked for a little more after, said she had over an hour drive home, and needed $60 to get home, and for her habits. I gave her an extra fiver. Decent BJ, but does rush, and doesn't like leaving the area. I wanted to go north of Mcgraw, or down toward Junction, she wanted to stay within a couple blocks of where I snagged her. It was later midnight, and a Sunday night so we stayed close, I had be built up all day, so I busted quick. I do CBJ, my choice so I don't know what she does with "the kids", but she was clean, coherent, wore a lot of make up, maybe to cover up marks, or just her style, it was dark. Mid to late 40's, and has a real nice ass, I will repeat, and would like to FS but only in a room, which I do not know if she would go for since she doesn't like to travel to far. I know we are talking about the streets, but clothing if important to me, and she was wearing a nice pair of Levi jeans, looked brand new, which really filled out her ass. On another note I also talked to Brittany with the big nose, wow she was messed up. Clothes were filthy, and was super strung out, walked and stood completely hunched over as if her back was blown out. Also gave Carly a ride to warm up. Younger maybe mid / late 20's. She was clean looking, had a hoodie on and a skully, do not know what color hair, kept begging me for anything, kept offering 1 for a BJ, said she just needed rent for the night, she was nodding off, so she was coming down, so it would have sucked, gave her a handful of change, dropped her off, I think she was pissed, she got warm for a while though.

IWasChosen
01-14-19, 14:28
Saw her about a month or 2 back. Called her in the morning before work that I was on my way. I learned with her to call and tell her that I'm 5 minutes away when actually I'm 15-20 minutes away LOL. But, got there and called her to let her know I was there. About 5 minutes later she came out. She had on tight black leggings and a jacket. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ, she put her hair up in a ponytail and pulled down her pants and got to work. After fingering her wet pussy and fingering her ass too. I got horny and she got horny too, so offered her an extra 10 to bend her over, which she was cool with. I got out and went to the passenger side, she got out and bent over, I covered up and went to work. Pussy felt great and I put my finger in her mouth to suck on it. I unloaded in the cover, took it off and then out of nowhere she started sucking me off and cleaning it off. Dropped her off and away I went. With Paige, you never know which Paige your getting. Either the freaky Paige or the bitchy, rushing Paige. I lucked up and got the freaky one.

IWasChosen
01-14-19, 14:34
She is odd as hell because she will contact me to suck me up, but then will ignore me until she feels like being slutty again LOL. But anyway, She messaged me one morning to come over to her place, everyone was out of town. So I stopped by after work, went in and followed her back to her room. She had on some little tight workout shorts that showed off her ass and a t-shirt. I gave her 20 and laid on her bed. She got undressed and started the blowjob. She gives such great head. You can really tell that she loves sucking dick and just being a ****. A lot of deep throating and spit. She eventually stopped and said lets fuck. She was about to just hop right on it but told her to let me grab a cover first LOL. While I was going in my pants pocket to grab one she started dry humping me. Shit felt pretty good too and she was extremely wet. I handed her the cover and she put it on. She started riding me and man she is wild. This was her first time riding me and it was great. I swear I thought a neighbor or someone walking by would hear her loud moans and the bed hitting the wall. We eventually switched positions when she told me to fuck her doggy style. Pussy sounded like someone was stirring mac and cheese, she was so wet. I came in the cover and had to sit a minute to get my legs under me LOL. Ended up seeing her a few nights later. Told me to park behind the dentist office. She was back there, she got in and started off with a BBBJ then like everytime I have seen her, she stopped the blowjob and said let's fuck. So I put the cover on and fucked her missionary style until I popped.

DTownFreak
01-14-19, 15:48
She is odd as hell because she will contact me to suck me up, but then will ignore me until she feels like being slutty again LOL. But anyway, She messaged me one morning to come over to her place, everyone was out of town. So I stopped by after work, went in and followed her back to her room. She had on some little tight workout shorts that showed off her ass and a t-shirt. I gave her 20 and laid on her bed. She got undressed and started the blowjob. She gives such great head. You can really tell that she loves sucking dick and just being a ****. A lot of deep throating and spit. She eventually stopped and said lets fuck. She was about to just hop right on it but told her to let me grab a cover first LOL. While I was going in my pants pocket to grab one she started dry humping me. Shit felt pretty good too and she was extremely wet. I handed her the cover and she put it on. She started riding me and man she is wild. This was her first time riding me and it was great. I swear I thought a neighbor or someone walking by would hear her loud moans and the bed hitting the wall. We eventually switched positions when she told me to fuck her doggy style. Pussy sounded like someone was stirring mac and cheese, she was so wet. I came in the cover and had to sit a minute to get my legs under me LOL. Ended up seeing her a few nights later. Told me to park behind the dentist office. She was back there, she got in and started off with a BBBJ then like everytime I have seen her, she stopped the blowjob and said let's fuck. So I put the cover on and fucked her missionary style until I popped.Nice. Pmed.

IWasChosen
01-14-19, 15:51
Been meeting up with her a lot lately. Saw her a little over a week ago. Picked her up from a house on John are. While driving to my spot on Dequindre, she was rubbing on my dick through my pants then she unzips it took it out and started giving me road head. She stopped for a moment just to ask if it was ok. Told her you already started, so go ahead LOL. We finally got to the spot so I could relax and enjoy her blowjob. I started fingering her which she was soaking wet. I already gave her 20, so I gave her another 20 to slide in her. I put on the cover, got out, walked around to her side and told her to lay on her back. She really loves to fuck and she was feeling good. I eventually came in the cover and when I pulled out I noticed that she squirted on my pants and seat. While she was squeezing her legs together it was still a little coming out. She said she didn't know she could squirt that much, I told her now you know. Beth is a good time, only negative is she can get annoying with all the back to back calling and texting. Even when you tell her you'll hit her up after work, 5 minutes later she is calling again.

ReckJay21
01-14-19, 17:54
Around 12:30 am last night Had to meet up with cass again, extremely cute girl, it's sad because she doesn't look like a SW, anyway I texted her she needed money badly meet her at the holy moly donut shop, we drove down statefair and she started giving me road head, her skills are excellent before I ended up at Woodward she swallowed the evidence and even took her time doing it damage was 20 tipped another 20 for a job well done, she's my go to for now kinda sucks she's into this life because she's extremely pretty and she deserves better, BTW I saw Uncle sitting at the lot behind the gas station on 7 mile statefair, it was a couple broken up cars and LE black charger was sitting there. Glad he didn't get behind me, it's so damn hot on the are. Stay safe.

Jd2011
01-14-19, 20:00
"Like stirring Mac and cheese". That's fucking hilarious man. Nice reports and pics too.

She is odd as hell because she will contact me to suck me up, but then will ignore me until she feels like being slutty again LOL. But anyway, She messaged me one morning to come over to her place, everyone was out of town. So I stopped by after work, went in and followed her back to her room. She had on some little tight workout shorts that showed off her ass and a t-shirt. I gave her 20 and laid on her bed. She got undressed and started the blowjob. She gives such great head. You can really tell that she loves sucking dick and just being a ****. A lot of deep throating and spit. She eventually stopped and said lets fuck. She was about to just hop right on it but told her to let me grab a cover first LOL. While I was going in my pants pocket to grab one she started dry humping me. Shit felt pretty good too and she was extremely wet. I handed her the cover and she put it on. She started riding me and man she is wild. This was her first time riding me and it was great. I swear I thought a neighbor or someone walking by would hear her loud moans and the bed hitting the wall. We eventually switched positions when she told me to fuck her doggy style. Pussy sounded like someone was stirring mac and cheese, she was so wet. I came in the cover and had to sit a minute to get my legs under me LOL. Ended up seeing her a few nights later. Told me to park behind the dentist office. She was back there, she got in and started off with a BBBJ then like everytime I have seen her, she stopped the blowjob and said let's fuck. So I put the cover on and fucked her missionary style until I popped.

SlyGuy12
01-14-19, 22:53
Around 12:30 am last night Had to meet up with cass again, extremely cute girl, it's sad because she doesn't look like a SW, anyway I texted her she needed money badly meet her at the holy moly donut shop, we drove down statefair and she started giving me road head, her skills are excellent before I ended up at Woodward she swallowed the evidence and even took her time doing it damage was 20 tipped another 20 for a job well done, she's my go to for now kinda sucks she's into this life because she's extremely pretty and she deserves better, BTW I saw Uncle sitting at the lot behind the gas station on 7 mile statefair, it was a couple broken up cars and LE black charger was sitting there. Glad he didn't get behind me, it's so damn hot on the are. Stay safe.This girl would make a fortune in Kalamazoo. All we have are old ugly crackheads.

DetroitBaller
01-15-19, 03:32
Her screen name on mocospace is sexy Muslim, She's around by tireman and central area. Cool chick no problems.

IWasChosen
01-15-19, 10:14
Still have a few more reports to get through, so bare with me. Caite was off the ave for a few months because she was in the hospital. She contacted me and told me what was going on, because I was wondering what happened to her. She told me I could come up and see her. Since she was in a hospital that was close to my job and we have always been cool with each other I went up to visit. She was up there for a couple months and man a few months of being clean really changed her look. She was thick again and looking very good. We talked for a few minutes, then she asked if I wanted to do something, I said yea, So we went over to the other side of the room just in case someone walked in. She sat in a chair and I stood in front of her while she unzipped my pants. At the time, I haven't gotten head from Caite in a couple months. I forgot how good her mouth felt. She doesn't do anything special, but her mouth and throat feel like some wet warm pussy LOL. After a few minutes of me holding on to the wall behind her for support LOL, I came hard in her mouth, she kept sucking until I pulled away from her so she could stop before I ended up falling over. She spits it out in the trash, which I was amazed that she didn't swallow any, the way she was still sucking and deep throating. She hasn't been a messenger in a few days, so haven't seen her recently, but she is back around the ave now so I'll take a trip over there to see if I can catch up with her.

Flabc
01-15-19, 11:10
Around 12:30 am last night Had to meet up with cass again, extremely cute girl, it's sad because she doesn't look like a SW, anyway I texted her she needed money badly meet her at the holy moly donut shop, we drove down statefair and she started giving me road head, her skills are excellent before I ended up at Woodward she swallowed the evidence and even took her time doing it damage was 20 tipped another 20 for a job well done, she's my go to for now kinda sucks she's into this life because she's extremely pretty and she deserves better, BTW I saw Uncle sitting at the lot behind the gas station on 7 mile statefair, it was a couple broken up cars and LE black charger was sitting there. Glad he didn't get behind me, it's so damn hot on the are. Stay safe.Beautiful girl, reminds me of Kat in the same area and another one in Harper (early 20's and pretty) what pat of the are is she at? It's nerve wracking to pick up in this area, better to have a phone contact.

DTownFreak
01-15-19, 11:42
Around 12:30 am last night Had to meet up with cass again, extremely cute girl, it's sad because she doesn't look like a SW, anyway I texted her she needed money badly meet her at the holy moly donut shop, we drove down statefair and she started giving me road head, her skills are excellent before I ended up at Woodward she swallowed the evidence and even took her time doing it damage was 20 tipped another 20 for a job well done, she's my go to for now kinda sucks she's into this life because she's extremely pretty and she deserves better, BTW I saw Uncle sitting at the lot behind the gas station on 7 mile statefair, it was a couple broken up cars and LE black charger was sitting there. Glad he didn't get behind me, it's so damn hot on the are. Stay safe.Keeping her to yourself? Share some info brother. LOL pm.

PoorPimp
01-15-19, 13:02
I have to say, this girl is THEE BEST at BBBJ that I've had since Kaleigh, maybe Jessie (Vernor) was a close 2nd. I'm talking overall. The girls that enjoy the jobs they're hired for. I'm giving Beth the nod for best BJ provider of the year hands down!!Anyway you can pm me her number? Wouldn't mind testing your ranking on this one.

Fast69
01-15-19, 13:34
I just drove by Chalmers and Harper. Two undercover black Durango and something else I had a car pulled over. And the flatbed was getting ready to pick it up. Maybe something else just giving a heads up. So they are working the area. Remember it could be someone you've seen several times. They will just watch you scoop her up and then take your shit. Also if they are staying at eight no drug house they will take your shit. As I'm putting this on line LE just drove by in a black Taurus. I am just north of Houston Whittier. Just be aware of your surroundings.

Flabc
01-15-19, 14:14
I would love her number, have one very cute 20 year old for trade.

Around 12:30 am last night Had to meet up with cass again, extremely cute girl, it's sad because she doesn't look like a SW, anyway I texted her she needed money badly meet her at the holy moly donut shop, we drove down statefair and she started giving me road head, her skills are excellent before I ended up at Woodward she swallowed the evidence and even took her time doing it damage was 20 tipped another 20 for a job well done, she's my go to for now kinda sucks she's into this life because she's extremely pretty and she deserves better, BTW I saw Uncle sitting at the lot behind the gas station on 7 mile statefair, it was a couple broken up cars and LE black charger was sitting there. Glad he didn't get behind me, it's so damn hot on the are. Stay safe.

ReckJay21
01-15-19, 15:25
Keeping her to yourself? Share some info brother. LOL pm.LOL I guess I'm a bit greedy, I would have to ask her if it's okay before I give out her digits but she prefers to get hit up on Snapchat.

ReckJay21
01-15-19, 21:00
Yo fellas, a lot of you asking me to share her digits she personally told me not to lend out to just anyone, I'll respect her decision but I can give you her Facebook name or Snapchat LOL pm me, in exchange throw me some digits too. Stay safe.

DTownFreak
01-16-19, 00:52
LOL I guess I'm a bit greedy, I would have to ask her if it's okay before I give out her digits but she prefers to get hit up on Snapchat.Good looking out, now I have to make a snapchat and open facebook again. LOL.

Rick07
01-16-19, 06:57
Can I get her facebook name?

Yo fellas, a lot of you asking me to share her digits she personally told me not to lend out to just anyone, I'll respect her decision but I can give you her Facebook name or Snapchat LOL pm me, in exchange throw me some digits too. Stay safe.

ReckJay21
01-16-19, 12:02
Picked up cass again this time she was all candied out, falling asleep in my car made me a bit nervous I never saw this side of her before but I took full advantage got my usually bbjwcim I even recorded it on my phone so that was a plus, upon picking her up LE was in every corner on John are I always scope the place before I pick her up, I even get nervous meeting her at the holy moly I just feel like I'm being watched, but anway here's her fb link and snap chat name fellas, mention Jay and she'll come aboard.

https://www.facebook.com/cassamwich

Snapchat: cassamwich.

Treat her right she's a good girl man we don't need this one going bad anytime soon and what I mean is looking like them other crackheads out there on the are stay safe. Remember throw me some digits if you can.

DTownFreak
01-16-19, 13:48
Picked up cass again this time she was all candied out, falling asleep in my car made me a bit nervous I never saw this side of her before but I took full advantage got my usually bbjwcim I even recorded it on my phone so that was a plus, upon picking her up LE was in every corner on John are I always scope the place before I pick her up, I even get nervous meeting her at the holy moly I just feel like I'm being watched, but anway here's her fb link and snap chat name fellas, mention Jay and she'll come aboard.

https://www.facebook.com/cassamwich

Snapchat: cassamwich.

Treat her right she's a good girl man we don't need this one going bad anytime soon and what I mean is looking like them other crackheads out there on the are stay safe. Remember throw me some digits if you can.Thanks for the info, and yea I drove down the are to visit my fam in hp and they was everywhere followed me the whole way basically, then took dequindre back and the same shit happened, whilst dudes were pulled over. As if they just had most the force patroling the are and dequindre from 8 to 6 mile.

ReckJay21
01-16-19, 14:20
Thanks for the info, and yea I drove down the are to visit my fam in hp and they was everywhere followed me the whole way basically, then took dequindre back and the same shit happened, whilst dudes were pulled over. As if they just had most the force patroling the are and dequindre from 8 to 6 mile.Yea man it's way to hot and I'm not trying to get pulled over with her in the car, I even hate it when she gets out my car and has the door open trying to conversate with me like bish close my damn door before a patrol car catches us, I hate that shit LOL I'm thinking about just sending her an Uber to me and back, I cannot catch another case for this or get my car impounded shit is a big headache, y'all stay safe out here.

MongerSeeker
01-16-19, 14:44
Cassandra is quite hot. Just wish I could find another WSW like this in SD. It has been almost 3 years since I have seen a SW this good in SD.

ReckJay21
01-16-19, 16:48
Anybody seen her around or have any info on her?

NeilYoung999
01-16-19, 20:51
Yea man it's way to hot and I'm not trying to get pulled over with her in the car, I even hate it when she gets out my car and has the door open trying to conversate with me like bish close my damn door before a patrol car catches us, I hate that shit LOL I'm thinking about just sending her an Uber to me and back, I cannot catch another case for this or get my car impounded shit is a big headache, y'all stay safe out here.Good idea. Qurious, do you take your car dates north of 8 into HP or stay on the South side?

ReckJay21
01-17-19, 10:29
Good idea. Qurious, do you take your car dates north of 8 into HP or stay on the South side?I'll take my car dates close near Davison and 75, I'll drive around the service drive or park over there near that area I avoid anywhere close near John are between 6-8 mile. Also I'll never go in any house I don't trust none of these girls nor do I want to get put in a situation, but honestly I'm going to play it more safe and prolly uber this girl to me maybe at like at a Walmart in warren or something, I'd rather pay an extra 10-20 in uber fare an be safe then get my shit impounded fuck that man LOL stay safe.

Doc Detroit
01-18-19, 12:42
There were a couple of SW's walking near the notels east of Middlebelt a few minutes ago this morning (11:30 am Friday the 18th). One petite who may have been Jaelynn, but everyone so bundled up it's impossible to tell without talking to them.

DTownFreak
01-19-19, 03:05
Anyone know any girls in hazel park or ferndale? Going across 8 mile isn't in the cards for me at the moment. Pm me if you do. Can trade also.

SwLayla
01-20-19, 06:46
Saw Layla again a few days ago. Picked her up from her spot. Got another amazing blowjob. She loves to give head and she loves to swallow. She always swallows til the very last drop and I do mean the last drop. Couple pics of her nice ass.That's definitely some nice pics.

TurboPerv
01-20-19, 09:08
Not anything to do with street crawlers, but yes there is something to be said about "older women" I have found that (in general) any provider under 30 is usually not very much into it or doesn't know how to do it well. On the other hand, the best provider I had was 58 and I was 47-48. She loved her work, had select list of clients, great price, clean and most of all. New how to please and wanted to please. (did not just lay there in a smoke filled cheap motel and watch mid-day TV while you got busy. I have found a few younger providers that are good, but it is usually ore rare to find one to "my" liking that is under 30. And "my" liking is nothing too weird, and more and more place attitude and service over looks. Put So yes, MILF or GILD any day for me. (but I do have standards for looks).A-fucking-men. You are men of culture. Older women has a certain allure that young women will never obtain until they get to a certain age. My first time was with an 26 year old when I was 18, so I've developed a thing for older women right at the start of my sexual career. My favorite friend I've met from hobby activities was a 58 year old named Cat, she was amazing RIP. So yeahx MILFS, but more importantly GILFS are the true queens haha.

Okay back to SW stuff. Thanks to whoever reported on redhead Amber. She has been super awesome and if you get a chance to see her, go for it.

TurboPerv
01-20-19, 11:07
She is odd as hell because she will contact me to suck me up, but then will ignore me until she feels like being slutty again LOL. But anyway, She messaged me one morning to come over to her place, everyone was out of town. So I stopped by after work, went in and followed her back to her room. She had on some little tight workout shorts that showed off her ass and a t-shirt. I gave her 20 and laid on her bed. She got undressed and started the blowjob. She gives such great head. You can really tell that she loves sucking dick and just being a ****. A lot of deep throating and spit. She eventually stopped and said lets fuck. She was about to just hop right on it but told her to let me grab a cover first LOL. While I was going in my pants pocket to grab one she started dry humping me. Shit felt pretty good too and she was extremely wet. I handed her the cover and she put it on. She started riding me and man she is wild. This was her first time riding me and it was great. I swear I thought a neighbor or someone walking by would hear her loud moans and the bed hitting the wall. We eventually switched positions when she told me to fuck her doggy style. Pussy sounded like someone was stirring mac and cheese, she was so wet. I came in the cover and had to sit a minute to get my legs under me LOL. Ended up seeing her a few nights later. Told me to park behind the dentist office. She was back there, she got in and started off with a BBBJ then like everytime I have seen her, she stopped the blowjob and said let's fuck. So I put the cover on and fucked her missionary style until I popped.It ain't easy being cheesy lmao. Great gal!

EricTheReddit
01-20-19, 14:28
Anyone know any girls in hazel park or ferndale? Going across 8 mile isn't in the cards for me at the moment. Pm me if you do. Can trade also.That's my neck of the woods, also. Curious if you find anything out.

ContinentalMan
01-20-19, 14:38
A-fucking-men. You are men of culture. Older women has a certain allure that young women will never obtain until they get to a certain age. My first time was with an 26 year old when I was 18, so I've developed a thing for older women right at the start of my sexual career. My favorite friend I've met from hobby activities was a 58 year old named Cat, she was amazing RIP. So yeahx MILFS, but more importantly GILFS are the true queens haha.

Okay back to SW stuff. Thanks to whoever reported on redhead Amber. She has been super awesome and if you get a chance to see her, go for it.I miss Cat. She had a great body for an older woman, was into BB which is always a plus in my book and always knew how to please.

LopezJavi34
01-20-19, 15:15
Saw her about a month or 2 back. Called her in the morning before work that I was on my way. I learned with her to call and tell her that I'm 5 minutes away when actually I'm 15-20 minutes away LOL. But, got there and called her to let her know I was there. About 5 minutes later she came out. She had on tight black leggings and a jacket. Gave her 20 for a BBBJ, she put her hair up in a ponytail and pulled down her pants and got to work. After fingering her wet pussy and fingering her ass too. I got horny and she got horny too, so offered her an extra 10 to bend her over, which she was cool with. I got out and went to the passenger side, she got out and bent over, I covered up and went to work. Pussy felt great and I put my finger in her mouth to suck on it. I unloaded in the cover, took it off and then out of nowhere she started sucking me off and cleaning it off. Dropped her off and away I went. With Paige, you never know which Paige your getting. Either the freaky Paige or the bitchy, rushing Paige. I lucked up and got the freaky one.Damn, she looks hot. Big ass. I've never been with a SW, but damn.

SlyGuy12
01-20-19, 15:30
A-fucking-men. You are men of culture. Older women has a certain allure that young women will never obtain until they get to a certain age. My first time was with an 26 year old when I was 18, so I've developed a thing for older women right at the start of my sexual career. My favorite friend I've met from hobby activities was a 58 year old named Cat, she was amazing RIP. So yeahx MILFS, but more importantly GILFS are the true queens haha.

Okay back to SW stuff. Thanks to whoever reported on redhead Amber. She has been super awesome and if you get a chance to see her, go for it.I lost my vCard at 15 to a 40 year old MILF. Been into older ladies ever since.

NeilYoung999
01-20-19, 18:42
That's my neck of the woods, also. Curious if you find anything out.Me as well and I'd like to find someone regular there. But might have to cross 8 mi soon to find this Cassandra girl. Too tempting to resist. Worried about the LE in the area. Is AM safer than PM?

TurboPerv
01-21-19, 00:26
Found this chick called Ebony near the Salvation Army. Sweet girl, claims she's new and came to the Ave as a last resort. Face was okay, seemed healthy. Petite with rather small breasts (I didn't mind). Nice firm ass, but with one or two burn marks as she claims she recently got burned with propane. Very hairy Bush. I cannot really report on her sexual performance as I am currently abstaining from orgasm (using a vibrator and watching them squirm a bit is worth the money tbh). May repeat for more later, nothing made me not want to in terms of attitude / physical looks.Dude she looks really hot! I love her nipples. I have to try this vibrator and making them cum thing, it sounds extremely hot!

TurboPerv
01-21-19, 00:46
I miss Cat. She had a great body for an older woman, was into BB which is always a plus in my book and always knew how to please.Bro you got to clear your messages out, I tried to send you a message earlier.

ReckJay21
01-21-19, 01:21
Me as well and I'd like to find someone regular there. But might have to cross 8 mi soon to find this Cassandra girl. Too tempting to resist. Worried about the LE in the area. Is AM safer than PM?I feel like pm would be the safer route, like after 1 am I mean that's if your car Datin I wouldn't risk doing it when it's light out.

Lachatte
01-21-19, 01:29
Yea man it's way to hot and I'm not trying to get pulled over with her in the car, I even hate it when she gets out my car and has the door open trying to conversate with me like bish close my damn door before a patrol car catches us, I hate that shit LOL I'm thinking about just sending her an Uber to me and back, I cannot catch another case for this or get my car impounded shit is a big headache, y'all stay safe out here.I got pulled over on that street just before 6 and John are. I honestly wasn't going to pickup anyone, well unless I ran into the twins that used to hangout in that area. Luckily, I didn't because I just simply drove down that street and was pulled over. They searched my car and let me go. I didn't have anyone in the car and no drugs. I think that is really what they were looking for. I would avoid that area, its just too hot.

Hammer600
01-22-19, 11:15
Was able to contact Cass. She seems super cool but I could only meet her where she is staying and do an incall. I'm not going to give location or any other details in order to keep her business private. I didn't go there only because I haven't done enough recon of the area. Has anyone done incall at that location? Is it cool / safe? Let me know.

NeilYoung999
01-22-19, 14:24
Was able to contact Cass. She seems super cool but I could only meet her where she is staying and do an incall. I'm not going to give location or any other details in order to keep her business private. I didn't go there only because I haven't done enough recon of the area. Has anyone done incall at that location? Is it cool / safe? Let me know.I am freaked out by the area. Keep me updated on what you decide or learn etc. Stay safe bro. I asked if she could meet elsewhere and she said no and thought it was weird that I was worried about doing activities in that area. Idk what to think. Tempting for sure. Almost seems TGTBT. If it was north of 8 I would feel much safer. Keep me updated. P.S. Your mailbox is full.

ReckJay21
01-23-19, 05:51
Was able to contact Cass. She seems super cool but I could only meet her where she is staying and do an incall. I'm not going to give location or any other details in order to keep her business private. I didn't go there only because I haven't done enough recon of the area. Has anyone done incall at that location? Is it cool / safe? Let me know.I don't understand why you guys don't have her meet you at the holy moly donut shop, not sure why she says incall, I'd never go into a place and possibly get put into a situation, either have her meet you at the donut shop or have her walk down Exeter to statefair and scoop her there, I doubt LE can catch you from there and it's a straight shot to Woodward. I'll usually take her near the Davison exit and chill in that area, hardly any traffic and I have site of all directions of incoming traffic Incase anything comes my way, she's legit people trust me, if your really worried about scooping her from that area just uber her to a destination of your choosing and scoop her there, an extra 8-10 bucks will save you the anxiety of getting caught LOL.

DTownFreak
01-23-19, 06:06
I am freaked out by the area. Keep me updated on what you decide or learn etc. Stay safe bro. I asked if she could meet elsewhere and she said no and thought it was weird that I was worried about doing activities in that area. Idk what to think. Tempting for sure. Almost seems TGTBT. If it was north of 8 I would feel much safer. Keep me updated. P.S. Your mailbox is full.How are yall getting in contact with her? I haven't got a add or message from her. Let a lone a number. :

SlowPoke69
01-23-19, 11:48
Been checking out chalmers 7 to Houston whit on random occasion have seen few SW bit thick nothing to check out. The ave about the same. The are haven't yet reading to many threads doesn't raise any interest as yet. That use to be the million dollar mile. Now sounds like a gamble to bad. Ended up trying fort happened on Amanda scooped her up thought try a notel date. Got in the room closed the door turned around she had already lost her close. Hadn't seem her in the light as done a car date was dark. Had to do the first time visual inspection. From the top down looked great. Except were med marks. Still doable went in for a very wet and slow BBBJ. Followed with CFS very slow seemed lost time which made for a good time. Finished up in the cover removed it and was offered a second round but had to pass had lost everything in the first round. Seem pleasant smelled good had small talk. Got digits will repeat in time. Their are others have to try. Just when things like a another cruise for nothing luck would change that. Cost was well worth the $ hr and gave a .2 tip.

Rookie420
01-23-19, 14:52
Was on the Are today around 1030 am Totally dead not even and LE anywhere but as I was heading towards 6 there was a chick with what looked like dyed red hair that was looking wayyy TGTBT leaving the gas station on mchnicols walking up john are. Anyone know if she's legit?

Monger998
01-23-19, 20:09
Been checking out chalmers 7 to Houston whit on random occasion have seen few SW bit thick nothing to check out. The ave about the same. The are haven't yet reading to many threads doesn't raise any interest as yet. That use to be the million dollar mile. Now sounds like a gamble to bad. Ended up trying fort happened on Amanda scooped her up thought try a notel date. Got in the room closed the door turned around she had already lost her close. Hadn't seem her in the light as done a car date was dark. Had to do the first time visual inspection. From the top down looked great. Except were med marks. Still doable went in for a very wet and slow BBBJ. Followed with CFS very slow seemed lost time which made for a good time. Finished up in the cover removed it and was offered a second round but had to pass had lost everything in the first round. Seem pleasant smelled good had small talk. Got digits will repeat in time. Their are others have to try. Just when things like a another cruise for nothing luck would change that. Cost was well worth the $ hr and gave a .2 tip.Wow, $hr + . 2. Way too much my opinion. Usually accept. 6 + . 2 tip if a real good time for 1-3 hrs. They enjoy having a chance to warm up, take a hot shower and maybe grab some McDonald's or something they always appreciate that in this cold weather.

Monger998
01-23-19, 20:23
She shot me a text. Didn't say if she was down by Ave Detroit or Ave Inkster. With the pickings thin out there might want to give her a try. It's a 50-50 as the last report said she was enjoyable. Don't know if that's currently what she looks like, from last year picture. Have digits for those who want.

IWasChosen
01-24-19, 11:24
She text me the other day to come see her at her new spot. Not the nicest place and area, but actually better than the last one. Long story short, Got a good BJ and cowgirl until I came in the cover. Gave her 2 plus tip for the good ride.

ReckJay21
01-25-19, 05:26
Was about to pick up cass and I seen a all black magnum all tinted windows sitting at the holy moly shop face towards 8 mile, I was going to scoop at the citgo gas station but as I did my you turn and pulled up at the gas station that's when I noticed the car just parked lights off engine running I got TF on from there idk if I dodged a bullet or what but I wasn't taking the chance. Fuck man Now I'm trippin about scooping her over there ever again. It's just to hot man this was around 4:00 am why'all be safe out here.

NeilYoung999
01-25-19, 12:43
Was about to pick up cass and I seen a all black magnum all tinted windows sitting at the holy moly shop face towards 8 mile, I was going to scoop at the citgo gas station but as I did my you turn and pulled up at the gas station that's when I noticed the car just parked lights off engine running I got TF on from there idk if I dodged a bullet or what but I wasn't taking the chance. Fuck man Now I'm trippin about scooping her over there ever again. It's just to hot man this was around 4:00 am why'all be safe out here.Have you asked about her incall situation? Or is that too sketchy? I dove down those streets behind the donut shop the other day when I was hoping to meet up with her and some guys on the street were definitely giving me the "WTF is this dude doing here" look. Not sure I'd even want to get out of my car if she lived near those cats. Ya know? Idk,

Think I'll stick to the gals that have hotel rooms. My car getting impounded would be disastrous to everthing.

RCS310
01-25-19, 13:03
She shot me a text. Didn't say if she was down by Ave Detroit or Ave Inkster. With the pickings thin out there might want to give her a try. It's a 50-50 as the last report said she was enjoyable. Don't know if that's currently what she looks like, from last year picture. Have digits for those who want.Title sums it up, as recent as three weeks ago. She can definitely get the job done.

Monger998
01-25-19, 23:43
I'll take my car dates close near Davison and 75, I'll drive around the service drive or park over there near that area I avoid anywhere close near John are between 6-8 mile. Also I'll never go in any house I don't trust none of these girls nor do I want to get put in a situation, but honestly I'm going to play it more safe and prolly uber this girl to me maybe at like at a Walmart in warren or something, I'd rather pay an extra 10-20 in uber fare an be safe then get my shit impounded fuck that man LOL stay safe.I'm not a lawyer and I don't know the law but I don't know if the use if a uber is totally off the hook solution. Sure if the provider schedules the Uber themselves and I don't see that happening much, but if a undercover LEO decides to follow and sees the provider get into your vehicle even though it's in a different city, the crime started in the jurisdiction of the undercover LEO. Second I used to for a UTR I have in MH, book her an Uber on my account once in awhile when she needed to get somewhere but then she abused and made a run into the South of 8 Mile area to do a candy run so that was the end of that. I don't know what legally can be done if I booked Uber to be used in a crime, I know at least I can lose my account with Uber which I need since I do a lot of out-of-state travel. Maybe someone that has a legal background can chime in on using an Uber. It can't be that easy using Uber to get around getting your car impounded and not suffering any other consequences of this hobby.

Monger998
01-26-19, 03:44
I haven't seen her since Nov '17 and I can't remember what she looks like. Anyone confirm? My second time with Maddie wasn't too great and I thought I remembered some bad reviews and some possible cash and dash? https://escortalligator.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/28939606.

DTownFreak
01-26-19, 08:17
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bd57cd82a581What is this? This a SW gere in detroit or something? This you? Otherwise why is this here? LOL.

JoeDocks11
01-26-19, 09:19
What is this? This a SW gere in detroit or something? This you? Otherwise why is this here? LOL.It's SPAM. Posts the same garbage in many cities. Whats the point?

Trick Daddy
01-26-19, 10:34
I haven't seen her since Nov '17 and I can't remember what she looks like. Anyone confirm? My second time with Maddie wasn't too great and I thought I remembered some bad reviews and some possible cash and dash? https://escortalligator.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/28939606.The Maddie I know from Fort is blonde / blue. Very blonde and very blue. Haven't seen her around in months.

TurboPerv
01-26-19, 13:28
She text me the other day to come see her at her new spot. Not the nicest place and area, but actually better than the last one. Long story short, Got a good BJ and cowgirl until I came in the cover. Gave her 2 plus tip for the good ride.Tried to meet her. After driving a long time she greets me at the door with a "BTW we can do FS because I'm on the rag".

Jeez thanks a lot Beth for the heads up. The amount she wanted for head was dumb too.

FLSTC
01-26-19, 16:21
That's definitely some nice pics.Laya was a fun girl haven't seen her in ages though.

Trick Daddy
01-26-19, 18:34
Michigan Ave veteran Amber is back from her misadventure in San Antonio. Got the usual good BBBJ w / spit for the usual amount.

DatFigga55
01-26-19, 18:51
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bd57cd82a581Who is this chick? Where is she?

Doc Detroit
01-27-19, 17:40
She shot me a text. Didn't say if she was down by Ave Detroit or Ave Inkster. With the pickings thin out there might want to give her a try. It's a 50-50 as the last report said she was enjoyable. Don't know if that's currently what she looks like, from last year picture. Have digits for those who want.Thanks for sharing the photo. I have had Jaelynn one hot summer night for a car date and her head game only, and talked with her a couple other times. I was mildly tempted by her sales pitch to get a room (her rate, at sixty, "your best value", she said), but I wasn't sure I wanted to see her unclothed. Now I'm sure I don't.

Monger998
01-28-19, 02:00
Michigan Ave veteran Amber is back from her misadventure in San Antonio. Got the usual good BBBJ w / spit for the usual amount.Yeah I seen on her FB that she was heading back to Detroit I haven't had a chance to see her out yet. Has her attitude gotten better? I took her to a notel a while before she left, it wasn't the worst but definitely wasn't the best, but left me not wanting to try it again. Too many other choices out there.

Trick Daddy
01-29-19, 07:43
Yeah I seen on her FB that she was heading back to Detroit I haven't had a chance to see her out yet. Has her attitude gotten better? I took her to a notel a while before she left, it wasn't the worst but definitely wasn't the best, but left me not wanting to try it again. Too many other choices out there.I've never had a bad time with her, but I've known her for a while. She seems happy to be back in Michigan. Other than that, she's about the same as always.

GdoggFlint
01-29-19, 08:24
Has anyone seen ginger around haven't heard from her in forever.

GdoggFlint
01-29-19, 08:43
Ginger has anybody seen her at all let me know indeed to see her.

Monger998
01-30-19, 06:30
I've never had a bad time with her, but I've known her for a while. She seems happy to be back in Michigan. Other than that, she's about the same as always.If I run across her walking on the Ave I have to try her again. Maybe she was having just one of those off candy nights, LOL.

Trick Daddy
01-30-19, 21:07
If I run across her walking on the Ave I have to try her again. Maybe she was having just one of those off candy nights, LOL.Probably. You know how that goes. She's good people, generally.

CarlHenry
01-31-19, 13:25
I found myself around the Ave a few days ago around lunch time. I cruised the nearby strolls for maybe an hour and a half. I initially saw a good looking white brunette on vernor standing on the corner across from the auto parts store, talking on her phone. Wasn't sure if she was a SW but seeing her motivated me to cruise the area a few times to see if she would come back.

I was leaving on the Ave about 130 pm when I spotted a spotted a thin light skinned BSW on a corner not far from the Little Caesars. She had a beanie on but I think she might have had short curls under it. Said her name was Frenchie. She quoted 40 or 50 for a BJ but caved when I told her (truthfully) that I only had 20 on me. We found an alley and got started with a BBJ with some DT and swallow. Overall good service and attitude.

I found reviews of another Frenchie but I don't believe its the same girl. This one definitely didn't appear to have DDs. She did she typically is out on the ave during the day.

Monger998
01-31-19, 21:10
I found myself around the Ave a few days ago around lunch time. I cruised the nearby strolls for maybe an hour and a half. I initially saw a good looking white brunette on vernor standing on the corner across from the auto parts store, talking on her phone. Wasn't sure if she was a SW but seeing her motivated me to cruise the area a few times to see if she would come back.

I was leaving on the Ave about 130 pm when I spotted a spotted a thin light skinned BSW on a corner not far from the Little Caesars. She had a beanie on but I think she might have had short curls under it. Said her name was Frenchie. She quoted 40 or 50 for a BJ but caved when I told her (truthfully) that I only had 20 on me. We found an alley and got started with a BBJ with some DT and swallow. Overall good service and attitude.

I found reviews of another Frenchie but I don't believe its the same girl. This one definitely didn't appear to have DDs. She did she typically is out on the ave during the day.Way back in the spring I think was the last time I seen her so she might have lost some weight and of course the DD would have gone went with it. Sounds like her pricing, as there's not too many ones out there that asking. 4-. 5 just for a BJ, on the other hand it must been pretty cold out for her to drop down to. 2. I had her digits but she was texting every day so I think I finally blocked and deleted them.

PoorPimp
02-01-19, 15:08
Ginger has anybody seen her at all let me know indeed to see her.Never seen her, but read a lot of bad reviews about her on other site.

DetStreet
02-03-19, 16:59
I never hunt on the Ave. But I made an exception on Friday night. Knowing that the first of the month tends to cause less SW traffic, I still went looking. First checking the are and then fort. Normally I also check the Ave. But never partake. But with it being so dead out there I decided to pop my Ave. Cherry. The lucky girl turn out to be Kayla. Caught her walking pass church's chicken, looking cold and frozen. So naturally when she so me pull up to the next corner she was more that happy to jump in my car. A quick LEO check and off to the crest we went. Her personality is a bit bland and young but she very will to try and please and take instructions. Upon entering the room she quickly went to wash up and patiencely wait for me to do the same. At first I thought she would be mechanical and no fun. But she warmed up to me and should a little enthusiasm in sucking my cock and other activities. We where really hitting stride and she was on her second organ when she got a sudden adonminal pain. She said it had be going on for the pass few minutes but she didn't want to stop because my fucking her felt to good. It only got to much handle once we took a break after her second orgasm. I believe the pain was real. So I took her back to her spot. She wanted to give me back half my money, because she felt guilty for not finishing everything we had plan. But I let her keep for a honest attempt to please me. Hope next time we can finish. Definitely worth a repeat.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.

Monger998
02-04-19, 01:41
I never hunt on the Ave. But I made an exception on Friday night. Knowing that the first of the month tends to cause less SW traffic, I still went looking. First checking the are and then fort. Normally I also check the Ave. But never partake. But with it being so dead out there I decided to pop my Ave. Cherry. The lucky girl turn out to be Kayla. Caught her walking pass church's chicken, looking cold and frozen. So naturally when she so me pull up to the next corner she was more that happy to jump in my car. A quick LEO check and off to the crest we went. Her personality is a bit bland and young but she very will to try and please and take instructions. Upon entering the room she quickly went to wash up and patiencely wait for me to do the same. At first I thought she would be mechanical and no fun. But she warmed up to me and should a little enthusiasm in sucking my cock and other activities. We where really hitting stride and she was on her second organ when she got a sudden adonminal pain. She said it had be going on for the pass few minutes but she didn't want to stop because my fucking her felt to good. It only got to much handle once we took a break after her second orgasm. I believe the pain was real. So I took her back to her spot. She wanted to give me back half my money, because she felt guilty for not finishing everything we had plan. But I let her keep for a honest attempt to please me. Hope next time we can finish. Definitely worth a repeat.

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.I just have to ask what Fantasyland you are in. You're fucking felt so good and she want to give your money back yeah right. Have you never got played before?

Leathvj
02-04-19, 02:13
Not sure where to put this but tonite around 1030 pm I picked up Laura on the Ave, but the Inkster ave around Harrison. White fairly skinny, 28, has some acme and has a vertical labret piercing. 5'8"ish mid back length dirty blonde. Choose a car date, just don't trust the inkster motels. CBJ (my choice) for $25. With the cover and I get paranoid about car dates so I can't concentrate so I floated her another 10 spot, it took awhile. She still wanted more, you know the it's the end of the night I need to pay rent, blah, blah. Ultimately, would repeat no question. Super nice, seemed a little new and nervous. Just had a kid 3 months ago, no baby damage, perky, not deflated tits. Really sweet girl. I think she likes the cola, but stays away from the H. Might try FS next time if I can figure which of the hotels over there are worth it.

LoadBlower
02-05-19, 00:59
Has anyone talked to or seen cassandra / cassamwich on snap?

Saw her a while tried to check up on her the past 2 days no answer. I hope she is okay.

DTownFreak
02-05-19, 07:37

Saw her a while tried to check up on her the past 2 days no answer. I hope she is okay.Same, got a covered BJ, called the next day to get a BBBJ since I'm more comfy and no reply, no answer on the phone or anything, just vanished.

NeilYoung999
02-05-19, 12:34

Saw her a while tried to check up on her the past 2 days no answer. I hope she is okay.I hope she's getting herself some help and getting sober. I never met up with her but from what I gathered she seemed way to sweet to be in this. Maybe I'm naive, idk.

Fast69
02-05-19, 18:54
Near six there was a WSW in a real skinny BSW. Not much else to report. Looks quiet out here. Might venture back and check out the WSW.

DetStreet
02-05-19, 21:11
I just have to ask what Fantasyland you are in. You're fucking felt so good and she want to give your money back yeah right. Have you never got played before?Normally. I would agree with you. But we were already an hour and a half into it. And I was already pushing my mature male endurance. I was already happy and could have stop earlier if I wanted. So her pain wasn't that big of an issue. Since I was satisfied. I was just trying for extra round. So no, I don't live in fantasy land, but it doesn't matter. It's only a report of what happen during a little bit of fun. Take the stories as you see fit and use to your benefit. That is the whole point of or shared hobbit stories.

DTown1
02-05-19, 21:37

Saw her a while tried to check up on her the past 2 days no answer. I hope she is okay.I saw her more than a week ago and she wasn't in the best shape. It was raining / cold and she would anxious to enjoy her fix. She seem cool but I passed on her due to her state.

ReckJay21
02-05-19, 22:24
She's getting help right now, hopefully she gets out this life for good she deserves much better.

CyberFrogiii
02-05-19, 22:35
I'm not a lawyer and I don't know the law but I don't know if the use if a uber is totally off the hook solution. Sure if the provider schedules the Uber themselves and I don't see that happening much, but if a undercover LEO decides to follow and sees the provider get into your vehicle even though it's in a different city, the crime started in the jurisdiction of the undercover LEO. Second I used to for a UTR I have in MH, book her an Uber on my account once in awhile when she needed to get somewhere but then she abused and made a run into the South of 8 Mile area to do a candy run so that was the end of that. I don't know what legally can be done if I booked Uber to be used in a crime, I know at least I can lose my account with Uber which I need since I do a lot of out-of-state travel. Maybe someone that has a legal background can chime in on using an Uber. It can't be that easy using Uber to get around getting your car impounded and not suffering any other consequences of this hobby.http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S (lubyrxawmxdzb3 kq0 eo0 adba))/ mileg. Aspx? Page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-750-459.

Monger998
02-06-19, 00:13
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S (lubyrxawmxdzb3 kq0 eo0 adba))/ mileg. Aspx? Page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-750-459.Thanks for the info. The link didn't work but I just googled the MCL number. From what I got from reading it and the fines and imprisonment time what sounds just like if one would pay for an Uber for a provider to come meet you, should be better just to get your car taken and walk away. Sure if a provider has the money and the means to get her own Uber, this will not apply but how many of these providers have the money or the means to do that especially if it's just SW. It also sounds like I put myself out there when I was helping a UTR out in a uber on my app and my payment, once in awhile and of course when I hope it was legal purposes, except for the last one which she went for a candy run which I put a stop to it of doing it anymore, but it sounds like I could have got myself hung out to dry if I had an aggressive LEO putting that law to use. Please post if you read this law differently and disagree, or agree. Arranging a uber would definitely be a huge mistake if one is ordering and / or paying for it.

EyeMawergin
02-06-19, 11:14
In the area of Harper yesterday (8-10 pm) during work so I decided to take a stroll. Seen 3 BSW's near Cabana. Hard to tell because they were bundled up. Skinny one attempted to jump in my ride at a stop sign one block east of Cabana on a side street, however, there was a car facing me on the next block over with headlights on. I passed and continued on. The car followed me, made extra turn, in order to get behind me. Dunno if it was a fellow monger of LEO. Made some turns and the car continued on.

Was felling desperate so I continued and finally found a WSW, thin C-cup, Dark Colored Hair, black maybe with some red high lights walking on Chalmers near Harper. First pass I wasn't sure because she never made eye contact. Second pass she gave me the look so I drove and waited in the side street where she was headed too by grocery store. Made the scoop and she said her name was Amber. Nice DSL's and nice nips. Wasn't overly chatty said her ride had just broken down (BS).

Agreed to a BBBJCIM (20) which was real good, took directions well, and I took a long time maybe because there was a lot of car traffic on the street I was on (nerves). Finished and she spit donation to the curb. Felt bad that I took so long so I threw her another (10). She never complained so I threw her extra to help towards her car. LOL. Dropped her off on Chalmers near 94 where she said he lives in a upper flat alone, not sure if another BS story.

Disclaimer: Above story is merely a fantasy and not an actually story.

EyeMawergin
02-06-19, 11:21
Sorry new to this. Continuation. Is anyone familiar with her, if so how is FS? No digits but try's to upsell but easily talked down. FYI poss LEO in a dark older Ford Explorer. Seen twice during stroll. Once on Harper and Chalmers then second time on side Street by Harpos just sitting idle watching Harper.

LoadBlower
02-06-19, 18:59
She's getting help right now, hopefully she gets out this life for good she deserves much better.Thanks bro.

RideTheWave
02-09-19, 13:01
Thanks for the info. The link didn't work but I just googled the MCL number. From what I got from reading it and the fines and imprisonment time what sounds just like if one would pay for an Uber for a provider to come meet you, should be better just to get your car taken and walk away. Sure if a provider has the money and the means to get her own Uber, this will not apply but how many of these providers have the money or the means to do that especially if it's just SW. It also sounds like I put myself out there when I was helping a UTR out in a uber on my app and my payment, once in awhile and of course when I hope it was legal purposes, except for the last one which she went for a candy run which I put a stop to it of doing it anymore, but it sounds like I could have got myself hung out to dry if I had an aggressive LEO putting that law to use. Please post if you read this law differently and disagree, or agree. Arranging a uber would definitely be a huge mistake if one is ordering and / or paying for it.I am curious if you gave them the numbers off lets say a Uber gift card if that would work and get around this of course they would have to have the Uber ap and a smart phone.

Just a thought.

ReckJay21
02-09-19, 23:51
I am curious if you gave them the numbers off lets say a Uber gift card if that would work and get around this of course they would have to have the Uber ap and a smart phone.

Just a thought.Exactly what I was saying, cass had a smart phone LEO can't bust me if she willingly used uber herself and came to me, what case can they put on me. But yea most SW can't seem to hold a phone nowadays. Good question BTW.

Fast69
02-11-19, 19:08
Just cruised down the are. Just cruised down the ass The usual black ts and the same WSW I saw on Friday. Both near 6 mile. Has anyone seen the WSW that I'm talking about? Looks like shorter blonde-ish hair. Anyways went down to see the WSW on Lantz. Went around the block and scooped up Olivia. She look like somebody beat her up. She said she had to bail out of a truck. Drove around for a minute and found a spot to park. Does a nice job. . 2 was the damage. I did not get digits digits.

BusHunter69
02-12-19, 13:28
Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be either a fictional story of a fantasy rape or an actual account of a violent sexual assault. Either way, it had no relevance to the purpose of this Forum. Thank You!

Jd2011
02-12-19, 22:50
This is some of the best advice I've heard in a long time. Just sayin. Thanks bushunter.

[Deleted by Admin]

Agreed, if sexual assault is your thing it was. If not, then not so much

A2

NeilMcCauley
02-13-19, 03:13

Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.This surely was a fantasy in every way possible, lmao.

Monger998
02-13-19, 08:32
Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be either a fictional story of a fantasy rape or an actual account of a violent sexual assault. Either way, it had no relevance to the purpose of this Forum. Thank You!Before your deletion I was going to leave a comment on this post because it has no place in my opinion on this forum or in this hobby.

I hear your sincerity and thank you but why would you have quoted and commented it? What would that have done except reprint it and give him more traction?

I again suggest starting to use the report post button.

A2

Fast69
02-14-19, 19:58
LE presence everywhere. I saw cars on the side streets north state fair East of the Are. I seen a few undercover cars. They were sitting on the side of the road and if they see a SW they wait for a monger to partake. So they are now watching the side street. Be careful out there.

NoBuddy5051
02-15-19, 05:03
I am curious if you gave them the numbers off lets say a Uber gift card if that would work and get around this of course they would have to have the Uber ap and a smart phone.

Just a thought.After reading the MCL, section 5 states:

(5) As used in this section, "travel services" means transportation by air, sea, or ground, hotel or other lodging accommodations, package tours, or the provision of vouchers or coupons to be redeemed for future travel, or accommodations for a fee, commission, or other valuable consideration.

So, if you provided the number off of an Uber gift card, they could hit you with "provision of vouchers or coupons to be redeemed for future travel".

Like someone else stated, it would probably be better to just get your car impounded.

Stay Safe,

Buddy.

ZoltarXXX
02-17-19, 00:29
Just to let some of you who knew and experience Halo. She got married today in Shelby Township. She is still trusting God for all he bestowed upon her. All of you who knew her please say a prayer for her so that she can be successful in her new life. Its good to here a success story.

GuyDetroit
02-17-19, 09:49
LE presence everywhere. I saw cars on the side streets north state fair East of the Are. I seen a few undercover cars. They were sitting on the side of the road and if they see a SW they wait for a monger to partake. So they are now watching the side street. Be careful out there.These hoes need to find a new stomping grounds like 6 mile and campau.

DetroitFreak
02-17-19, 17:36
Just to let some of you who knew and experience Halo. She got married today in Shelby Township. She is still trusting God for all he bestowed upon her. All of you who knew her please say a prayer for her so that she can be successful in her new life. Its good to here a success story.I've known her very long time. If she keeps her head on right she'll make it.

Cruzzr
02-18-19, 01:30
Sat. Night 9-ish Triangle. Woodbine /6. Saw a quite hot looking WSW standing in the shadows. Spun around the block to recon, she gave the wave. I went across 6 mi and she walked over & hopped in. Jennifer. Medium brown / blondish hair, very pretty face, friendly. Did the check and went to a spot (much harder to find a good dark spot around there than it used to be). Once parked, she pulled up her shirt revealing a gorgeous natural (probably) pair, and cupped my hands on then. Nice slim waist too. While performing first rate CBJ, she pulled down her jeans and pushed my hand in for FIV. Would have gone for the whole deal but damn, blammo, that was that. One of best scoops in a long time, sure will repeat if I have the luck to see her again. Stupidly did not get digits. Says she stays in the area but doesn't do the street too often.

JimBob64
02-18-19, 11:11
Wondering if anybody has her contact information? If so could you please pm it to me thanks.

IWasChosen
02-18-19, 11:49
Sat. Night 9-ish Triangle. Woodbine /6. Saw a quite hot looking WSW standing in the shadows. Spun around the block to recon, she gave the wave. I went across 6 mi and she walked over & hopped in. Jennifer. Medium brown / blondish hair, very pretty face, friendly. Did the check and went to a spot (much harder to find a good dark spot around there than it used to be). Once parked, she pulled up her shirt revealing a gorgeous natural (probably) pair, and cupped my hands on then. Nice slim waist too. While performing first rate CBJ, she pulled down her jeans and pushed my hand in for FIV. Would have gone for the whole deal but damn, blammo, that was that. One of best scoops in a long time, sure will repeat if I have the luck to see her again. Stupidly did not get digits. Says she stays in the area but doesn't do the street too often.Seems like a good catch.

Fast69
02-18-19, 19:51
I strolled the are for an hour. 5:45 to 6:45. Seen the usual at 6 mi. There were some ugly black tranny's out tonight. The one WSW with a longer coat got snatched up by a grand Cherokee. If anyone has any info on her please let me know. Did the usual run all the way to 8 mile. Circle back 4-5 times. There was a tall dark hair WSW by Lantz. Someone scooped her up at the gas station at State fair. As I circled around I seen another WSW that was heading toward Remington. A few mongers were turning around for her but I was able to snatch her up first LOL very nice looking long hair actually cute. Senior members may PM me for any details. I had digits but she said she's getting a replacement tiles in the next day or two. So I don't know if there any good.

CarlHenry
02-19-19, 15:10
I went cruising recently on a Saturday night around the ave. Didn't see anything on Fort, the Ave, and Vernor for a while. I eventually found a WSW all bundled up on Vernor by the Citgo. She looked like might have been in her 40's and pretty rough looking but she had her hood up and I didn't feel like a gambling man that night.

Around 11 pm on Vernor I came across a skinny brunette WSW maybe mid to late 20's in some yoga pants that looked good on her. I scooped and she said her name was Tanya. Agreed to a BBJ for 20 and found a spot. Great BJ and she deposited my load on the street. Would definitely scoop again. She's friendly and the service is good.

While chatting with Tanya she mentioned how it was an usually slow night. She was right I was out for about 2 hours before I scooped her.

Jd2011
02-19-19, 17:21
I wonder who the lucky guy is? Could he be a distinguished member of the board??

Just to let some of you who knew and experience Halo. She got married today in Shelby Township. She is still trusting God for all he bestowed upon her. All of you who knew her please say a prayer for her so that she can be successful in her new life. Its good to here a success story.

CarlHenry
02-20-19, 13:08
Anyone have a number for Harley? Slim, short hair. I picked her up a while back on the Ave and forgot to ask.

DTown1
02-20-19, 17:00
Anybody hear from her lately?

JimBob64
02-20-19, 19:51
Does anybody have her contact info? She is in SW detroit.

Forty Four
02-20-19, 21:43
Sat. Night 9-ish Triangle. Woodbine /6. Saw a quite hot looking WSW standing in the shadows. Spun around the block to recon, she gave the wave. I went across 6 mi and she walked over & hopped in. Jennifer. Medium brown / blondish hair, very pretty face, friendly. Did the check and went to a spot (much harder to find a good dark spot around there than it used to be). Once parked, she pulled up her shirt revealing a gorgeous natural (probably) pair, and cupped my hands on then. Nice slim waist too. While performing first rate CBJ, she pulled down her jeans and pushed my hand in for FIV. Would have gone for the whole deal but damn, blammo, that was that. One of best scoops in a long time, sure will repeat if I have the luck to see her again. Stupidly did not get digits. Says she stays in the area but doesn't do the street too often.Two summers ago, there was a skinny blonde named Jennifer that I picked up several times in the Triangle, but haven't seen since. She always spoke slowly like she was stoned and had a crazy looking scar on her arm. I know that there's a gazillion Jennifers out there, but wonder if it's the same girl.

ReckJay21
02-21-19, 07:44
Anybody hear from her lately?Yea she's been MIA for a couple weeks but she's back I've been talking to her all week, she's been thru a lot of shit apparently. I'm trying to help her get back on track but doesn't care for the help, she's available via Facebook or Snapchat.

BigDaddyP
02-21-19, 07:47
I met up with her for the first time about 2 months ago and she gave me an amazing night. Her performance was A+ and she has the sweetest personality. I was hoping to see her regularly but couldn't get ahold of her for a while. By the grace of God I saw her walking a few days ago around 7 and Are and was able to pick her up for a bit, and she did not disappoint! It was another amazing experience. I was able to get her # and will definitely be seeing her again soon.

NeilYoung999
02-21-19, 13:27
I met up with her for the first time about 2 months ago and she gave me an amazing night. Her performance was A+ and she has the sweetest personality. I was hoping to see her regularly but couldn't get ahold of her for a while. By the grace of God I saw her walking a few days ago around 7 and Are and was able to pick her up for a bit, and she did not disappoint! It was another amazing experience. I was able to get her # and will definitely be seeing her again soon.Are you just doing cardate BJs or does she have an incall location?

TonyM77
02-21-19, 18:10
These hoes need to find a new stomping grounds like 6 mile and campau.I wonder how long it takes before they get a clue and migrate. May be the mongers need to nudge them a bit toward some safer places to pick up. I've never had the misfortune but did abandon the search a few times because the LE was everywhere. Once I actually saw the car starting to follow me after they saw me circle the same streets. They followed me until I got out of the neighborhood to main road and headed North. I hear some of your stories and either you guys have nothing to loose or are total dare devils.

Remi14
02-24-19, 19:55
Hey I just moved back to Michigan. Has locations changed in the last 3 years. I check the ave and the are I don't see nothing. I've read were people still seeing but I must be going at bad times. What's a good time to see some SW.

IWasChosen
02-25-19, 11:27
Anyone seen her lately?

TheReal313
02-26-19, 13:59
Anyone have ant contact info on her the one that be in inkster.

IWasChosen
02-26-19, 18:39
Anyone have ant contact info on her the one that be in inkster.She cleaned herself up and is living with family downriver.

TheReal313
02-27-19, 12:41
She cleaned herself up and is living with family downriver.Thanks for the update.

TheReal313
02-28-19, 04:06
Anyone have any contact info for Morgan from south west Detroit and also Nicole / Nikki from john are 6 Mile area.

Hard23
02-28-19, 09:11
Does anybody have any numbers for providers in the triangle? I'm in the area often, but it has been dead for a while.

DeGhost
02-28-19, 17:48
Anyone have a number for Harley? Slim, short hair. I picked her up a while back on the Ave and forgot to ask.I too would like to have her digits if anyone has them. Also Heather's if you have hers as well.

IWasChosen
03-01-19, 15:28
Looking pretty good. May have to take a trip out there.

MongerForLife
03-02-19, 00:05
Looking pretty good. May have to take a trip out there.She is looking good but maybe you can give her a broom for a tip. Guess she doesn't have much time to clean.

WinterKnight
03-02-19, 02:04
This afternoon. I spoke with a slender WSW on the main sidestreet east of the Evergreen. She was very disappointed I only wanted her number as I didn't have time for dallying. Sorry I neglected to get her name, and she had no phone. She was bundled up against the cold but her head was uncovered to show her long mane of tawny brown hair. She said "Can you help me out? I'm starving. Need cigarettes. " She was pitiful, so against my norm, I handed her five single bills through the passenger window. Doubtless she'll be out there again this weekend.

DannyWilson216
03-02-19, 10:58
Anyone seen her lately?She was out and about yesterday afternoon around 4. She was bundled up though and hard to see.

DeGhost
03-02-19, 13:45
I too would like to have her digits if anyone has them. Also Heather's if you have hers as well.This Heather BTW.

Wally2822
03-02-19, 16:32
Looking pretty good. May have to take a trip out there.Where's she at?

WinterKnight
03-02-19, 16:34
This afternoon. I spoke with a slender WSW on the main sidestreet east of the Evergreen. She was very disappointed I only wanted her number as I didn't have time for dallying. Sorry I neglected to get her name, and she had no phone. She was bundled up against the cold but her head was uncovered to show her long mane of tawny brown hair. She said "Can you help me out? I'm starving. Need cigarettes. " She was pitiful, so against my norm, I handed her five single bills through the passenger window. Doubtless she'll be out there again this weekend.I forgot to mention this is in Inkster for those unfamiliar with that part of the Ave.

BuckTurgidson
03-03-19, 09:37
Hey I just moved back to Michigan. Has locations changed in the last 3 years. I check the ave and the are I don't see nothing. I've read were people still seeing but I must be going at bad times. What's a good time to see some SW.The Are seems to be full of LEO these days.

IWasChosen
03-03-19, 11:07
Where's she at?Around Fort near the apartments.

Power69
03-03-19, 13:07
I had a nice time with Amanda again. Gave her a call and met her at the Crest, one afternoon recently. See my previous review of her for pictures. She 5'5", mid 20's, 125 lbs. Long blond hair. Looks good. Clean appearance. Good attitude with me. We had a little longer date. Very reasonable. Got my DATY & full GFE in. Alternated lots of stuff. She's quiet but talks some.

She's down on Fort a lot.

Not serious clock watcher, but has her time limit. She does have a driver / buddy. Appreciates ice tea or mountain dew.

I put some Power Dew in her.

I totally recommend. I have digits.

Peace brothers.

Remi14
03-04-19, 00:25
The Are seems to be full of LEO these days.I saw a few when I was out. Was out on the ave yesterday morning around 630 am after work saw one good was bundled up but her face looked good. Someone else got her though. Still haven't had any luck getting any.

PoppnU
03-04-19, 05:59
Anyone know if she's around? Haven't seen her post in a couple of weeks. WOndering if she's ok.

IWasChosen
03-04-19, 11:16
Anyone know if she's around? Haven't seen her post in a couple of weeks. WOndering if she's ok.Yes, she is still around. Saw her Friday.

TheReal313
03-05-19, 10:21
Anyone seen or have any contact for these 2 please let me know and also the anyone who know when and where the best time to catch them out Jessica renne from south west Detroit like vernor and Livernois area and Nicole John are 6 mile area I also have pics.

NaughtyMan
03-05-19, 21:00
Thanks to a member who shared Amanda's digits with me and I promised that I will report back here after my date. Overall it's a very nice date with Amanda. I sent her a text and she responded back in few hours. So we exchanged texts for few times to set up a date / time that we can meet. I picked her up at her place and we went to an alley for our date. She is sweet and clean. She got right in with BBBJ for a lot of time until I almost cum. Then she put the cover on and asked what position I want. We start with the cowgirl and then she turned 90 degree to face me, so I can play her tits and we also did FK until I cum. It's a nice date and I will definitely repeat. Total cost. 4.

BigD420
03-05-19, 21:37
Scooped A little Blonde off the Ave tonight in Inkster. Diamond was her name. Got A good BBBJ for 30. Caught some in mouth rest went on face. First time scooping A SW, usually do the LC / STG thing.

Jbfe147
03-06-19, 10:06
Anyone seen or have any contact for these 2 please let me know and also the anyone who know when and where the best time to catch them out Jessica renne from south west Detroit like vernor and Livernois area and Nicole John are 6 mile area I also have pics.Are you talking about Jessica renee from fort at the apartments?

TheReal313
03-06-19, 11:52
Are you talking about Jessica renee from fort at the apartments?Yup I have pics was couldn't get it to upload for some reason.

TheReal313
03-06-19, 12:18
Are you talking about Jessica renee from fort at the apartments?This is Jessica.

Rtn1969
03-06-19, 22:28
This is Jessica.She looks good.

ReckJay21
03-07-19, 08:29
Had a dream that I Ran into Ashley aka ginger. WSW with red hair gain some weight maybe a buck 50 give or take, anyway haven't seen her in forever but I remember she gives the best BBBJ then any other SW I've had. Anyway I scooped her off Remington and are, took a huge risk LEO was everywhere and a state troop was posted at the gas station on 8 mile John are, I took Remington straight to the freeway hoped on 75. We had some small talk I asked her why she didn't stop for anyone else that tried to scoop her she responded "I don't get in just anyone's car but I remember yours" she said she did 6 months in Oakland for retail fraud and that she's on felony probation. Moments later she went straight for the BBBJ while I drove, god damn that was some of the best BBBJ I've had in a while. I love how she takes her time and makes sure I enjoys it with no rush, after about 15 min of cruising around I shot one down her throat and took her back to her place, near 7 and Danbury. Damage was. 20 tip. 20 definitely would repeat no digits unfortunately, also anyone have any reports on cass I just been leaving her alone, claims she's about to move away from the area. I hope that's true, the girl deserves a lot better in life, stay safe.

TheReal313
03-07-19, 09:46
She looks good.She told she stay down by Clark not Livernois but if anyone are her or know how to get on touch with her I'll pay whoever for helping I hardly ever catch her out and I'm trying to avoid lee so anything appreciated.

Jbfe147
03-07-19, 15:37
This is Jessica.Yes, that's the same girl I'm talking about. Crazy as hell but gives a mean BJ!

HardMuscle1
03-08-19, 01:48
Yes, that's the same girl I'm talking about. Crazy as hell but gives a mean BJ!I've never had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Jessica, but I'm definitely very interested! Guys let me know whatever I can do to help locate her! Usually I tend to ask for information from the three of you (jbfe, real313, iwaschosen) but I'd like to help you guys out for once. As always Stay Safe My Friends!

TheReal313
03-08-19, 05:44
Yes, that's the same girl I'm talking about. Crazy as hell but gives a mean BJ!LOL yea she's wild and she's not for everyone she's a heavy candy user and I would have expected more plp to know about her.

Fast69
03-08-19, 17:01
I just saw my favorite SW. I haven't seen her in a couple months. She has no phone. She stays a few blocks west of Harper just off of Chalmers. She's a real light skin AA or mix. Probably around 5'7". She is cute. Damage. 2 + . 1. LE gang squad cars are heavy in that area. They are running 4 man cars. Be safe.

Fast69
03-08-19, 19:04
Just did a drive by on the are. I saw nothing but a bigger WSW near 6 mile. You would think with the nice weather the streets would be flowing with SW's. Be careful. LE is really hitting our play ground hard.

Power69
03-08-19, 19:25
I just saw my favorite SW. I haven't seen her in a couple months. She has no phone. She stays a few blocks west of Harper just off of Chalmers. She's a real light skin AA or mix. Probably around 5'7". She is cute. Damage. 2 + . 1. LE gang squad cars are heavy in that area. They are running 4 man cars. Be safe.Wow.

Anybody remember the Big 4? Tough cops. You didn't want those guys to stop you. Back in the day they stopped my friend and me. We wound up spread eagled on the hood while they questioned us and searched the car. I think they came very close to tuning us up.

Nostalgia.

HardMuscle1
03-08-19, 19:35
Wow.

Anybody remember the Big 4? Tough cops. You didn't want those guys to stop you. Back in the day they stopped my friend and me. We wound up spread eagled on the hood while they questioned us and searched the car. I think they came very close to tuning us up.

Nostalgia.The Big 4 were some of the biggest guys I'd have ever seen back in the day! I just remember my brothers telling me to get ghost whenever those "Cranberry Crown Vic's" came rollin down the street! I once saw them tune up a couple of guys for standing on their corner, not good! Brought back some Ole Times!

Stay Safe My Friends!

MrMichigan
03-08-19, 19:51
Thanks to a member who shared Amanda's digits with me and I promised that I will report back here after my date. Overall it's a very nice date with Amanda. I sent her a text and she responded back in few hours. So we exchanged texts for few times to set up a date / time that we can meet. I picked her up at her place and we went to an alley for our date. She is sweet and clean. She got right in with BBBJ for a lot of time until I almost cum. Then she put the cover on and asked what position I want. We start with the cowgirl and then she turned 90 degree to face me, so I can play her tits and we also did FK until I cum. It's a nice date and I will definitely repeat. Total cost. 4.Would you consider sharing her digits with me. I'm looking for a good safe regular.

AIImonger
03-10-19, 09:37
Took a drive on Mich yesterday. LEO all over the place. Both marked and unmarked. Be safe.

Leathvj
03-10-19, 14:34
Took a drive on Mich yesterday. LEO all over the place. Both marked and unmarked. Be safe.Any one looking for afternoon delight on the Ave, it is hot with LEO. Both Detroit and Dearborn who have been as far down as Central. It is a ghost town with girls too. So. Ething must be going on, it seems to hot for a while now. I made 3 passes about half hour apart and the presence has been consistent. Right now it isn't worth coming out.

Quick Pull 80
03-10-19, 16:54
Any one looking for afternoon delight on the Ave, it is hot with LEO. Both Detroit and Dearborn who have been as far down as Central. It is a ghost town with girls too. So. Ething must be going on, it seems to hot for a while now. I made 3 passes about half hour apart and the presence has been consistent. Right now it isn't worth coming out.Today was the St. Patty's parade in Corktown. Probably knew people would be trolling.

PoorPimp
03-12-19, 09:46
This is Jessica.Any chance you could pm me Jessica number or send her mine? I love a good crazy chick. Thanks.

Fast69
03-12-19, 12:34
Just ran down Chalmers. One WSW north of Whittier Houston. Kind of homely looking. Did not partake. Did not notice any LE, but wasn't really looking for it either.

DeGhost
03-12-19, 17:44
1 WSW Leena 1 BSW. Got head from Leena.

Fast69
03-12-19, 18:47
Been up and down the arm for 30 minutes. All kinds of SW's. Looking for LE but haven't seen anything.

FLSTC
03-12-19, 20:35
Any one looking for afternoon delight on the Ave, it is hot with LEO. Both Detroit and Dearborn who have been as far down as Central. It is a ghost town with girls too. So. Ething must be going on, it seems to hot for a while now. I made 3 passes about half hour apart and the presence has been consistent. Right now it isn't worth coming out.Yea saw a unmarked suburban today while down that way. I will pass on the ave for awhile.

HymieShylock
03-13-19, 09:47
Hello, I will be in Ferndale for a few months assisting my Uncle in selling off his home and moving to a retirement residence at age 92. I am a vigorous 63 myself, and know that I will need some relaxation during my visit. Do any of you on this forum have suggestions for recommended areas and girls, either in Ferndale or nearby? The handyman who looked after Uncle's home repairs said there were girls in a seedy area around John are, are there girls to recommend there and / or girls that should be avoided at all cost? Remember, I am in my 60's, not as agile as I used to be, but still enjoying the vigors of action, so a girl that may not be judgmental of an old man or of an old man who isn't from around here (I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts). Thanks my friends!

Nick6789
03-13-19, 20:45
Hello, I will be in Ferndale for a few months assisting my Uncle in selling off his home and moving to a retirement residence at age 92. I am a vigorous 63 myself, and know that I will need some relaxation during my visit. Do any of you on this forum have suggestions for recommended areas and girls, either in Ferndale or nearby? The handyman who looked after Uncle's home repairs said there were girls in a seedy area around John are, are there girls to recommend there and / or girls that should be avoided at all cost? Remember, I am in my 60's, not as agile as I used to be, but still enjoying the vigors of action, so a girl that may not be judgmental of an old man or of an old man who isn't from around here (I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts). Thanks my friends!You're safer going to the strip clubs, they're like mini brothels. BT's in Dearborn is pretty close.

SlowPoke69
03-13-19, 21:48
The ave and fort nothing. Text Amanda and shortly after got a phone call made a immediately got a meeting. Met her dropped off by driver and was guided to a spot near her house. Jumped in the back and received BBBJ that was almost TGTBT. Cover installed let her pilot the ship was more than expected. Strongly considering a regular meeting. Have several meetings never been a bad time. Pretty quite and no nonsense. Get it right. Usual damage tipped gave a diet dew.

WinterKnight
03-14-19, 00:16
You're safer going to the strip clubs, they're like mini brothels. BT's in Dearborn is pretty close.Especially day shift. I am past 60 also. The women working day shift do so expecting an older, maturer, respectful clientele than the ill-mannered young Turks who frequent the clubs at night. You will not raise eyebrows or look out of place.

HymieShylock
03-14-19, 07:55
Especially day shift. I am past 60 also. The women working day shift do so expecting an older, maturer, respectful clientele than the ill-mannered young Turks who frequent the clubs at night. You will not raise eyebrows or look out of place.Thanks. Glad to see that there's indoor action, like when I visited Montreal on vacation. It's the action that I seek, since the show on the stage I can take it or leave it, they rarely do anything for me.

TheReal313
03-15-19, 12:29
The ave and fort nothing. Text Amanda and shortly after got a phone call made a immediately got a meeting. Met her dropped off by driver and was guided to a spot near her house. Jumped in the back and received BBBJ that was almost TGTBT. Cover installed let her pilot the ship was more than expected. Strongly considering a regular meeting. Have several meetings never been a bad time. Pretty quite and no nonsense. Get it right. Usual damage tipped gave a diet dew.Anyone else have girls num on fort or south west or anywhere inbox me please.

Fast69
03-15-19, 18:30
Just cruised up and down the are from 6–6 30. I saw a fellow Monger drop off a WSW near 6 mile. He had a black Buick crossover vehicle. Dropped off a bigger WSW. If you are on this forum let me know how she was. I see her out all the time. Nothing else really out here. Be safe and watch for LE.

SwinGate
03-17-19, 23:43
Where is the best place to black prostitues in detroit?

Jd2011
03-18-19, 11:46
Try Walmart.

RockHard403
03-18-19, 20:47
Try Walmart.Are you serious? LOL.

HookerLover
03-18-19, 22:33
Where is the best place to black prostitues in detroit?6 and woodward is very good also. Some might be a little tall, but it's all good.

WinterKnight
03-18-19, 22:51
Yesterday, 23:43 SwinGate.

Try Walmart.Too funny, JD!

Poppabd
03-18-19, 23:05
Where is the best place to black prostitues in detroit?Try Meyers and Schoolcraft. Top of the line they are not but they are black.

Fast69
03-19-19, 07:04
6 and woodward is very good also. Some might be a little tall, but it's all good.You have to watch 6 mi Woodward / john are area. A lot of tranny's. If the 5 o'clock shadow doesn't give it away the big Adam's apple will. LOL. I had a BSW a few years back and she told me all this as she showed me her kitty. So now I look at them closer. Be safe.

TheReal313
03-19-19, 08:52
Anyone got her new num.

TheReal313
03-19-19, 09:16
What happened to her I'm guessing she's done for a while haven't seen her.

TheReal313
03-19-19, 10:42
Anyone have any info on this 1 I was recently talking to her and I'm assuming she lost her phone or it's dead or whatever but anyone know something lmk anything appreciated 313 XXX one five one three.

HookerLover
03-19-19, 15:20
You have to watch 6 mi Woodward / john are area. A lot of tranny's. If the 5 o'clock shadow doesn't give it away the big Adam's apple will. LOL. I had a BSW a few years back and she told me all this as she showed me her kitty. So now I look at them closer. Be safe.Yeah, I was completely making a joke. I know they are all trannies. LOL sorry.

Safecracker
03-19-19, 17:34
Try Meyers and Schoolcraft. Top of the line they are not but they are black.I used to hit up that area ten years ago. Does anyone remember California from that area? She could have been a high end stripper (She was hot), but liked her candy. I never got a chance to partake.

Curtess
03-19-19, 22:33
Chalmers at 6 pm had TGTBT WSW, tight, just landed look. I think I recognize her from reality subburbs.

MGamboa
03-19-19, 23:29
Does anyone have info on a girl who walks fort between green and beard. She's tall with long black hair, recently just had a baby. I recall her saying her name is Rachel but I'm not too sure. If anyone has her number or even a facebook they can give it would be much appreciated.

MongerDl
03-19-19, 23:45
Anyone have any info on this 1 I was recently talking to her and I'm assuming she lost her phone or it's dead or whatever but anyone know something lmk anything appreciated 313 XXX one five one three.I've seen this one post on ListCrawler. Usually posts saying she is in the gross point woods area.

Monger998
03-21-19, 03:03
Does anyone have info on a girl who walks fort between green and beard. She's tall with long black hair, recently just had a baby. I recall her saying her name is Rachel but I'm not too sure. If anyone has her number or even a facebook they can give it would be much appreciated.You're correct. Her name is Rachel, a native American SW. She's going to rehab now so she's not around.

SlowPoke69
03-22-19, 14:04
Had a no tell this morning. Texted and to awhile to get back. Asked and was waiting for someone else never showed or called. She wasn't happy. Went ahead with date like nothing happened. BBBJ just to the limit covered up and proceeded to have her hang from the chandelier. Usual damage and tip dam well worth it for someone who has a working phone wheels and flies UTR. Been asked what she is about hope these post up.

DeboDee23
03-22-19, 18:24
Anyone got her new num.Is she tall light skinned curly / wavy hair wide hips.

TheReal313
03-23-19, 11:40
Is she tall light skinned curly / wavy hair wide hips.From SW Detroit.

Detroit123
03-23-19, 21:22
Had a no tell this morning. Texted and to awhile to get back. Asked and was waiting for someone else never showed or called. She wasn't happy. Went ahead with date like nothing happened. BBBJ just to the limit covered up and proceeded to have her hang from the chandelier. Usual damage and tip dam well worth it for someone who has a working phone wheels and flies UTR. Been asked what she is about hope these post up.Went to go see her a couple days ago and while waiting for her to come out-was questioned by LEO in one of the black Chargers cruising the neighborhood near Warren & Livernois. She was surprised to hear about them patrolling her neighborhood and was understanding of the reason I didn't stick around. She offered to meet me elsewhere but was not wanting to take any chances at that point.

K Plank
03-24-19, 05:36
Anyone have any info on this 1 I was recently talking to her and I'm assuming she lost her phone or it's dead or whatever but anyone know something lmk anything appreciated 313 XXX one five one three.She was posting on listcrawler downriver in Grosse Ile. Before hitting the internet, she was a stripper at H8 N day shift.

DetroitWill
03-27-19, 18:01
Had a no tell this morning. Texted and to awhile to get back. Asked and was waiting for someone else never showed or called. She wasn't happy. Went ahead with date like nothing happened. BBBJ just to the limit covered up and proceeded to have her hang from the chandelier. Usual damage and tip dam well worth it for someone who has a working phone wheels and flies UTR. Been asked what she is about hope these post up.Met her today at a Detroit notel. Nice provider. BBBJ was very good nice body. Covered finish with her on top. 50 for hh. I paid for room.

I saw no drug use.

Jd2011
03-27-19, 21:09
Good Evening Gents.

I had the good fortune to leave work early this afternoon and since it was nice out, I decided I would hit the tracks and see if I could scare up some much needed action. First, I tried the are. Made 2 or 3 passes from 6 mile to 8 mile and nothing. Next, I headed down 8 Mile to Gratiot. Of course there was nothing on the streets off of Gratiot south of State Fair. Then on to Chalmers all the way down to Harper. Didn't see anything. In the Ravenwood neighborhood off Harper, there was one BSWer, but she wasn't to my liking. As I was leaving this neighborhood, our favorite uncle was entering the neighborhood. He gave me the serious stink eye for a minute, but I waved and acted like I was on my phone. Thankfully he didn't turn around and pursue. From there I went back up Chalmers to 7 Mile. This time, there were a few out. I did a few laps and scooped one just 2 blocks south of 7 Mile. She got in, announced her name as Natasha. White, long brown hair pulled up, piercing light blue or gray eyes. Like a husky or a wolf. Did the LEO check, everything cleared. She was very pretty for a street girl. I would give her a solid 7-8 on the real world scale; and I would be embarrassed to bring her home to mom or show her off to my buddies. She claimed to be 26, from the suburbs and fairly new to the game, she was definitely sober which is good. We agreed to terms for a full service date at the notel so off we went.

Once we got there, she cleaned up and came out in her birthday suit. I realized the monger gods were smiling at me as I took in the sight. Very pretty girl, nice shapely body, smooth skin, nice B cups, beautiful ass, and a shaved vagheen with a touch of 5 o'clock shadow. We hit the bed for some BBJ.she is above average in this department, plenty of attention to the jewels too. From here, we went to mish, followed by CG, K9 and back to mish. The vagheen was nice and tight. She rode well, and her ass was a sight to behold in K9. She never rushed me. After I had my fill of the positions, I laid her on the bed in the receiving position for the JD Signature Facial Blast. She wasn't a huge fan of this particular act, but tolerated it. She claims that was only the second facial she has ever received.and the first one was an accident. I didn't have the heart to tell her that whenever I plaster a civilian's face, I always say it was an accident. LOL.

Anyway, it was a very pleasant date. It wasn't PSE; I would call it more like a light GFE. I've had civi girlfriends that provided less GFE than this. I gave her 80 clams which I know is very generous. But she never rushed me at all. Her only rules that she mentioned were no Canadian and no black guys. Oh, I videoed the whole thing and took some great pics too. Sorry fellas she didn't want anything posted and I will honor that. She also didn't want her digits passed out so don't ask. Just cruise the area I mentioned and keep an eye out for her. I plan on hitting it again which is rare for me. She seems to be the type that will loosen up with familiarity of future dates. YMMV.

Certainly I know this is not the norm for the street game. Most are drugged out, high as a kite, rip offs, etc. But after this date, I couldn't help but wonder why I waste any time with AMPs or SA. Peace out.

JD.

HookerLover
03-27-19, 22:03
Good Evening Gents.

I had the good fortune to leave work early this afternoon and since it was nice out, I decided I would hit the tracks and see if I could scare up some much needed action. First, I tried the are. Made 2 or 3 passes from 6 mile to 8 mile and nothing. Next, I headed down 8 Mile to Gratiot. Of course there was nothing on the streets off of Gratiot south of State Fair. Then on to Chalmers all the way down to Harper. Didn't see anything. In the Ravenwood neighborhood off Harper, there was one BSWer, but she wasn't to my liking. As I was leaving this neighborhood, our favorite uncle was entering the neighborhood. He gave me the serious stink eye for a minute, but I waved and acted like I was on my phone. Thankfully he didn't turn around and pursue. From there I went back up Chalmers to 7 Mile. This time, there were a few out. I did a few laps and scooped one just 2 blocks south of 7 Mile. She got in, announced her name as Natasha. White, long brown hair pulled up, piercing light blue or gray eyes. Like a husky or a wolf. Did the LEO check, everything cleared. She was very pretty for a street girl. I would give her a solid 7-8 on the real world scale; and I would be embarrassed to bring her home to mom or show her off to my buddies. She claimed to be 26, from the suburbs and fairly new to the game, she was definitely sober which is good. We agreed to terms for a full service date at the notel so off we went.

Once we got there, she cleaned up and came out in her birthday suit. I realized the monger gods were smiling at me as I took in the sight. Very pretty girl, nice shapely body, smooth skin, nice B cups, beautiful ass, and a shaved vagheen with a touch of 5 o'clock shadow. We hit the bed for some BBJ.she is above average in this department, plenty of attention to the jewels too. From here, we went to mish, followed by CG, K9 and back to mish. The vagheen was nice and tight. She rode well, and her ass was a sight to behold in K9. She never rushed me. After I had my fill of the positions, I laid her on the bed in the receiving position for the JD Signature Facial Blast. She wasn't a huge fan of this particular act, but tolerated it. She claims that was only the second facial she has ever received.and the first one was an accident. I didn't have the heart to tell her that whenever I plaster a civilian's face, I always say it was an accident. LOL.

Anyway, it was a very pleasant date. It wasn't PSE; I would call it more like a light GFE. I've had civi girlfriends that provided less GFE than this. I gave her 80 clams which I know is very generous. But she never rushed me at all. Her only rules that she mentioned were no Canadian and no black guys. Oh, I videoed the whole thing and took some great pics too. Sorry fellas she didn't want anything posted and I will honor that. She also didn't want her digits passed out so don't ask. Just cruise the area I mentioned and keep an eye out for her. I plan on hitting it again which is rare for me. She seems to be the type that will loosen up with familiarity of future dates. YMMV.

Certainly I know this is not the norm for the street game. Most are drugged out, high as a kite, rip offs, etc. But after this date, I couldn't help but wonder why I waste any time with AMPs or SA. Peace out.

JD.Any chance to show one pic?? I think this is a very well known girl that used to stay on Tacoma. And she is far from clean. You can PM if you want and I can give you more details.

Wally2822
03-27-19, 22:43
Good Evening Gents.

JD.Lovely report sir. I will be on the prowl tomorrow to look for this one! I will report back if I find her.

Detroit Life
03-28-19, 06:11
Looking pretty good. May have to take a trip out there.Paige likes to show you pictures from 5 years ago like she just took them yesterday.

Detroit Life
03-28-19, 06:24
What happened to her I'm guessing she's done for a while haven't seen her.She still pops up every now and then on some service sites. I will post if I bump into her.

Jd2011
03-28-19, 07:06
Sorry, can't do the pic per her request. But post 11057 is her.

Any chance to show one pic?? I think this is a very well known girl that used to stay on Tacoma. And she is far from clean. You can PM if you want and I can give you more details.

DeboDee23
03-28-19, 11:18
She still pops up every now and then on some service sites. I will post if I bump into her.What sites have you seen her and is her number still the same.

IWasChosen
03-28-19, 15:04
Paige likes to show you pictures from 5 years ago like she just took them yesterday.They were recent.

TheReal313
03-28-19, 22:03
Here's the girl strawberry I posted about a while ago I been seeing her for some years now she says she's normally in Pontiac she comes to Detroit sometimes very nice looking nice body.

Bozz199
03-29-19, 05:53
Here's the girl strawberry I posted about a while ago I been seeing her for some years now she says she's normally in Pontiac she comes to Detroit sometimes very nice looking nice body.Just wondering if you have any contact info. You can PM if you like. Thanks brother.

TheReal313
03-29-19, 07:31
Here's the girl strawberry I posted about a while ago I been seeing her for some years now she says she's normally in Pontiac she comes to Detroit sometimes very nice looking nice body.So I was trying to decide rather or not I want to post everything might as well so I have been seen her for years and recently seen her I always treat all women the same I treat them good and treat them rt but this last time she ran off with some money which I'm not mad about the shit happens and I even told her I wasn't tripping about it or mad about it and offer to give her more money to come and see me again plus keep what she had she did however say sorry but sense than stopped responding and blocked me from fb I'm not looking for revenge or nothing like that if so I could call from a different num etc and go and find her I know plp but I definitely wanted to still see her she was nice fun and didn't mess around too much which is 1 of the reasons I was hesitant to post all this plus I don't know how she will take it but it is what it is I'm still looking out for her though and I figured if I'm not going to see her again I might as well rt. FYI she won't have her num long.

Fast69
03-29-19, 08:23
Lovely report sir. I will be on the prowl tomorrow to look for this one! I will report back if I find her.Just be careful in that area. Not only are the local boys roaming but the state boys cruise that area as well. Also one of girls told me there's been more than usual le activity. So know your surroundings.

Poppabd
03-30-19, 04:28
I have not been a monger in awhile but I still keep a few connections. A few of the young ladies are in a bad way. Veronica is no longer with us RIP. Veronica used to work the Plymouth and Meyers area she recently started working on Vernor. MeeMee who used to be on the Ave ended up on Vernor is headed for Hospice. Streets are rough. Never wish 4 their lives. Anya on Vernor gave me the info she is new to cute little WSW spinner man would not mind coming out of retirement for that one.

Monger998
03-31-19, 03:53
I have not been a monger in awhile but I still keep a few connections. A few of the young ladies are in a bad way. Veronica is no longer with us RIP. Veronica used to work the Plymouth and Meyers area she recently started working on Vernor. MeeMee who used to be on the Ave ended up on Vernor is headed for Hospice. Streets are rough. Never wish 4 their lives. Anya on Vernor gave me the info she is new to cute little WSW spinner man would not mind coming out of retirement for that one.Poppabd, is this Anya you saw on Vernor? If so she was prior in Southgate living out of a notel, with a guy that Virginia from the ave is with now. She was around the Ave junction area for a while. What did Veronica pass away from? PM me if you want. The pictures of Anya are two, three years ago and before she got too much of the candy, so she may be reflecting the candy diet now and more of a spinner.

WhiteWood86
03-31-19, 15:21
Poppabd, is this Anya you saw on Vernor? If so she was prior in Southgate living out of a notel, with a guy that Virginia from the ave is with now. She was around the Ave junction area for a while. What did Veronica pass away from? PM me if you want. The pictures of Anya are two, three years ago and before she got too much of the candy, so she may be reflecting the candy diet now and more of a spinner.I seen her about 6 weeks ago she definitely looked a lot rougher than the pictures she was living in the run down housing complex off woodbine south of vernor.

Poppabd
03-31-19, 21:45
Hey guys I only met her that night did not partake in any activities with her we just talked briefly. LEO was nearby so I jetted. I do not have any info Anya. Kinda miss being out there and writing posts.

IWasChosen
04-01-19, 10:23
Anyone have Caite's number to trade?

Fast69
04-01-19, 14:21
Forgot to post this Friday night. Trying to get home to go to the bar for the game. Went down the are with nothing to speak of. Did see a tall brunette WSW near 7. Shorter hair looked cute. When I circled around she was gone. Did a couple laps with zero results. So I headed to charmers. Went up and down and seen one near 94 down a side st. Drove around to snatch her up. It was one of my fav Nadia. She hasn't been around in a few months. Lost her ph blah blah blah. Any more info seniors only.

BigD420
04-01-19, 18:24
Been alot of SW on the Ave and InkTown recently with this nice weather. I haven't partaken and any Action lately. But have seen quite A few and the last 2 Weeks OMW Home from Work.

CareBear10
04-01-19, 19:29
Been alot of SW on the Ave and InkTown recently with this nice weather. I haven't partaken and any Action lately. But have seen quite A few and the last 2 Weeks OMW Home from Work.Inktown.

Haven't been down there in years but ready to take a ride. Where's inktown?

Guyneedsfun
04-02-19, 23:34
Inktown.

Haven't been down there in years but ready to take a ride. Where's inktown?Inktown would be Inkster.

IWasChosen
04-04-19, 13:37
Picked up Gabby the other day on Gilbert close to 94. WSW long black hair, about 5'6, a little thickness to her, cute face. Never picked her up before, but thankfully I wasn't disappointed. 20 for a very very good BBBJ with catch. I will definitely repeat with this one. Also, saw Beth last week for a car blowjob and to watch her play with herself. Damage was 20.

Monger998
04-05-19, 00:18
You can find some of the SW from the ave and around, like red hair Amber, Chrisy (Tasha), her friend Gigi at this ad site though not a big selection of recent.

https://www.u-neekescorts.com/forum/detroit

BossDog69
04-05-19, 17:46
Saw her about a week ago, cute little thing the pics of her are spot on. Started out with good wet bbj then coved to let her ride. Car date only cost. 5 shockingly good conversation before and after, willl be repeating this dream.

CarlHenry
04-07-19, 03:42
Saw her about a week ago, cute little thing the pics of her are spot on. Started out with good wet bbj then coved to let her ride. Car date only cost. 5 shockingly good conversation before and after, willl be repeating this dream.I tried her out recently too. At first I didn't notice that this was the Amanda that was advertising out of the Crest 4 or 5 months ago and who was reported to have a handler or boyfriend that caused a few mongers some problems. Both times she's popped up theres someone on here posting a little too frequenty about her if you know what I mean.

I opted to meet at her place and was eventually guided to the right area and had to wait a little too long. Things worked out eventually and this chick actually is good at conversation and seemed really nice. She looks even better than the pictures that I've seen, didn't seem strung out, pussy and tits felt nice, and had some BBBJ skills. The SS was at a good price too. As long as the boyfriend that was showing up as I was leaving stays away during sessions I could see making this chick a regular.

CarlHenry
04-07-19, 03:49
While I was arranging a date with Amanda via text I saw some activity down by the apartments on fort. There was this younger skinny girl with strawberry blonde hair that I saw at a distance but when I turned around to check her out she got scooped (anyone know a name?) But it just so happened that another girl was dropped off at exactly the same time. I picked her up and found out it was cricket. I only got her number and didn't partake since I had an appointment with Amanda but I know the number is active since she texted me a photo the dame day.

CarlHenry
04-07-19, 03:51
You can find some of the SW from the ave and around, like red hair Amber, Chrisy (Tasha), her friend Gigi at this ad site though not a big selection of recent.

https://www.u-neekescorts.com/forum/detroitThe photos of GiGi look interesting. Anyone seen her?

Checkers123
04-07-19, 11:19
While I was arranging a date with Amanda via text I saw some activity down by the apartments on fort. There was this younger skinny girl with strawberry blonde hair that I saw at a distance but when I turned around to check her out she got scooped (anyone know a name?) But it just so happened that another girl was dropped off at exactly the same time. I picked her up and found out it was cricket. I only got her number and didn't partake since I had an appointment with Amanda but I know the number is active since she texted me a photo the dame day.Did the number end in 3085?

RockHard403
04-07-19, 11:41
Like to see her but I'd like to hear from someone who has. Appreciate any info. PM is fine. Thanks.

escortalligator.com.detroit. listcrawler.com/ post /31658899/ Cricket.

Remi14
04-07-19, 21:07
Forgot to post this last month when I saw her. But picked her up on the ave by her place and we go to a spot. She starts kissing me. She then stops and strips all her cloths off and start sucking and dt me. She is really good with her mouth. Had her lay back and I hoped on and she was actually wet and pretty tight. Had a great time and will repeat. Damage was 50.

Monger998
04-08-19, 11:24
Like to see her but I'd like to hear from someone who has. Appreciate any info. PM is fine. Thanks.

escortalligator.com.detroit. listcrawler.com/ post /31658899/ Cricket.I sent you a PM. Here's a workable link for cricket. https://escortalligator.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/31658899/3137393085.

DetStreet
04-09-19, 05:31
Since I have a few days off, I decided to check out the strolls. I started at 1:30 am. I wasn't really planning on doing anything, just wanted to see what was out. Bored. I hit Ave and fort. Nothing was walking so I check the are. Saw 3 WSW but they acted like they weren't working just laying around. So I went back to fort. Still dead. So I had back to the Ave via junction. Stroke gold when I hit Livernois. Two WSW trying to find a ride. The cute one is giving me the eye so hard I change my mind. I run up to the bank, grab some money and hurry back. But as I pull up one of you gents beat me to her and take the second WSW too. It's 2:30 now and all of a sudden 6 WSW come out of nowhere. All on the east side of livernois heading west. But I get a bad feeling and decided to leave the area. I head back to the are. Still dead. All this time I'm been seeing lite LEO. But the are picked for some reason. I double back onto 7 mile and decided to go home. But I saw a cute blonde spinner walking 7. And made a snap decision to pick her up. Name is Kelly. Long story short. As soon as I pick her up LEO gets on my tail. So I observe all traffic law and jump on 75 leave LEO behind. Dropped of Kelly back on 7 mile. And took my buttons home. I sure LEO ran my plates.

Detroit Life
04-09-19, 06:14
Forgot to post this Friday night. Trying to get home to go to the bar for the game. Went down the are with nothing to speak of. Did see a tall brunette WSW near 7. Shorter hair looked cute. When I circled around she was gone. Did a couple laps with zero results. So I headed to charmers. Went up and down and seen one near 94 down a side st. Drove around to snatch her up. It was one of my fav Nadia. She hasn't been around in a few months. Lost her ph blah blah blah. Any more info seniors only.Is Nadia a blonde with a big nose. I thought about swooping her up the other morning.

TwoWheeler21
04-09-19, 07:50
Since I have a few days off, I decided to check out the strolls. I started at 1:30 am. I wasn't really planning on doing anything, just wanted to see what was out. Bored. I hit Ave and fort. Nothing was walking so I check the are. Saw 3 WSW but they acted like they weren't working just laying around. So I went back to fort. Still dead. So I had back to the Ave via junction. Stroke gold when I hit Livernois. Two WSW trying to find a ride. The cute one is giving me the eye so hard I change my mind. I run up to the bank, grab some money and hurry back. But as I pull up one of you gents beat me to her and take the second WSW too. It's 2:30 now and all of a sudden 6 WSW come out of nowhere. All on the east side of livernois heading west. But I get a bad feeling and decided to leave the area. I head back to the are. Still dead. All this time I'm been seeing lite LEO. But the are picked for some reason. I double back onto 7 mile and decided to go home. But I saw a cute blonde spinner walking 7. And made a snap decision to pick her up. Name is Kelly. Long story short. As soon as I pick her up LEO gets on my tail. So I observe all traffic law and jump on 75 leave LEO behind. Dropped of Kelly back on 7 mile. And took my buttons home. I sure LEO ran my plates.You have to circle and do recon on 7. There is a precinct just the other side of Woodward. LEO is always coming and going.

Fast69
04-09-19, 09:31
So I'm downtown yesterday taking care of some biz. Decided to ck out the ave on the way out. It was dead. Going through my emails a fellow monger gave me some fort st #'s. Amber pops up (I'm thinking this is the cutie you guys talks about but that's Amanda). A few text later I'm headed to her house to scoop. I passed her house because it sits back. So I circle the block and the gang squad is parked by a food truck. Looks like they were planning something. Anyways I circle again and she's outside. Hops in and we drive. Did a quick le check. She's the red head with some acne. I'm thinking WTF are my fellow mangers talking about. Then I figured it out. Different girl. Amanda is a brunette. Well I'm here might as well partake. So we drive and I park alongside a strret for a min so she can finish. Opens the door to get rid of the kids. She has a sore tooth or something so she said it's usually way better. It wasn't bad for a quarter total.

Can someone please pm me Amanda number.

Fast69
04-09-19, 09:33
Is Nadia a blonde with a big nose. I thought about swooping her up the other morning.No. Nadia is a lighter skinned BSW. Small chest. Had a dirty dishwater wig? On. Younger. Early 20's. Soft spoken.

Detroit Life
04-09-19, 10:14
No. Nadia is a lighter skinned BSW. Small chest. Had a dirty dishwater wig? On. Younger. Early 20's. Soft spoken.Ok yeah I saw her too sitting on the bus bench. She looked a little crazy eyed so I passed. Good to know she is cool.

Detroit Life
04-09-19, 10:31
You have to circle and do recon on 7. There is a precinct just the other side of Woodward. LEO is always coming and going.My route: Start at 6 mile to John are- John are to 7 mile- 7 mile to Danbury- Danbury to Lantz- Lantz to John are- John are to 8 mile.

Fast69
04-09-19, 11:12
Ok yeah I saw her too sitting on the bus bench. She looked a little crazy eyed so I passed. Good to know she is cool.There's another thin young BSW hair color unknown. Body looks similar. But her front teeth look fucked up. Use to see her as well. She was good.

Detroit Life
04-09-19, 14:27
I have a new #1. Ashley on the are.

Kliffslp
04-09-19, 16:00
I have a new #1. Ashley on the are.I'm almost positive I saw her a block north of the Dakota Inn yesterday. When did you meet her?

Fast69
04-09-19, 18:23
I did a drive-by on Chalmers around 1 PM today. From Houston Whittier to seven looking down the side streets I seen a couple LEDs with someone getting their shit taken. I saw a couple WSW's. One was walking with a bin full of her stuff. After my you-turn one of the guys passed me and gave me the stink eye. LE is hot out there so pay attention. If this was one of your fellow mongers let us know.

Are report. Just went down the are near seven there was a cute looking blonde in a black jacket and shorts. She must've been kind of high because she was flagging down people. I just kept going. I don't like that kind of attention. Be careful out there fellow mongers.

Detroit Life
04-09-19, 23:46
I'm almost positive I saw her a block north of the Dakota Inn yesterday. When did you meet her?Funny you say that. Last time I saw her she said she was getting a room.

Jd2011
04-10-19, 18:16
I think I saw this one on the are around 3 pm today. Not totally sure, but if it's her she looks a little street worn compared to these pics. First saw her on Lantz, then heading north on the are towards state fair. I was planning on scooping but doing my recon of the area looking for LEO. When I looped back around I saw another monger stop dead in the middle of the are and she casually strolled over to his ride and got in the car. Wow. You have brass balls man. Anyway, the only other thing I spotted was a landwhale down by Rathskeller. This chick was huge; with a face that makes a Mack truck look feminine.

From there I went to the Far East side. Nothing on Harper during several passes. There were a few possibilities on Chalmers, but they were a little rough looking. I took off and lived to hunt another day.

JD.

I have a new #1. Ashley on the are.

Detroit Life
04-11-19, 06:33
I think I saw this one on the are around 3 pm today. Not totally sure, but if it's her she looks a little street worn compared to these pics. First saw her on Lantz, then heading north on the are towards state fair. I was planning on scooping but doing my recon of the area looking for LEO. When I looped back around I saw another monger stop dead in the middle of the are and she casually strolled over to his ride and got in the car. Wow. You have brass balls man. Anyway, the only other thing I spotted was a landwhale down by Rathskeller. This chick was huge; with a face that makes a Mack truck look feminine.

From there I went to the Far East side. Nothing on Harper during several passes. There were a few possibilities on Chalmers, but they were a little rough looking. I took off and lived to hunt another day.

JD.I mean a few months of living in abandon houses and hard drugs. I doubt she will look like Ann Hathaway after awhile. But the FS was fun. BBBJ game could use a little work but she is into it and works hard. Plus she is a different face from the usual rats running around the Are. Had a number on her but seems like it's dead. I might see if I can scoop up a burner and get it too her the next time I see her. For those looking for her your best bet is in the am Between 7:00 and 9:00 between State and 8 mile.

Fast69
04-11-19, 09:20
My 5 pm scroll down the are yesterday. Passing Dakota there was a new looking WSW sitting on the steps there. She was actually putting makeup on. LOL. Look like she had dark hair. I didn't partake because my utr already took care of it earlier. But she didn't look bad. Watch for le they are hiding everywhere.

Around noon yesterday did chalmers from 94 to 7. Only saw a high BSW.

I'll try and do live reports again so if fellow mongers are thinking about hitting the area you'll have a heads up. That distracted driving law makes it a little tougher.

Always do your area check. LE hangs in this area all the time. Worse than the are and the ave right now.

GuyDetroit
04-11-19, 14:44
My 5 pm scroll down the are yesterday. Passing Dakota there was a new looking WSW sitting on the steps there. She was actually putting makeup on. LOL. Look like she had dark hair. I didn't partake because my utr already took care of it earlier. But she didn't look bad. Watch for le they are hiding
everywhere.

Around noon yesterday did chalmers from 94 to 7. Only saw a high BSW.

I'll try and do live reports again so if fellow mongers are thinking about hitting the area you'll have a heads up. That distracted driving law makes it a little tougher.

Always do your area check. LE hangs in this area all the time. Worse than the are and the ave right now.Be nice if we could get a secret YouTube or other channel for live video chats.

Fast69
04-11-19, 18:15
This is to 6 PM are report. I saw 2 WSW's on the are just now. One was on the west side of the road walking south just before 7 miles. A little taller maybe 5' 7 Not bad looking for a WSW. The other one was walking up Lantz as I drove past. I can't give you any details on her. No signs of LE but they hide in the corners and shadows. Be safe out there.