PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Pussylicker2
02-16-20, 13:46
Negotiated 100 and back we went. She wants the $ up front, I said no, and started to walk out.I've said it many times. When they want the money up front it's because they give bad service.

Giraffe116
02-16-20, 14:05
I will be traveling to your area this Monday. I will be in the area mid afternoon. I've been to Bogarts twice and Cricket once. Both times at Bogarts quickly found someone. Cricket had 4 different dancers say that they didn't do extras before I got an offer to my liking-BBBJ and cfs (although BBFS was available) for $. The dancers were more attractive at Cricket, but I won't have a lot of time to find the right girl. I was thinking of trying H8 and or Bts, what would you guys recommend?I would go to H8 north if you're tight on time. Monday is $10 dance day at H8 north. They will have more dancers.

LostInDetroit
02-16-20, 15:56
This forum had nothing to do with what happened to Penthouse or the other city of Detroit Clubs. Dreamgirls is not in Detroit. Hustler's demise was their own doing.Sorry, I'm new to this forum. What happened at Penthouse?

LostInDetroit
02-16-20, 15:58
Hey fellow mongers!

New to this thread. Any suggestions on good daytime clubs in the Detroit metro area to hit up for a quick extra? Just want an idea for what my options are considering I can't go to clubs at night (unless I'm out of town on business). Thoughts?

Electronman
02-17-20, 05:46
Hey fellow mongers!

New to this thread. Any suggestions on good daytime clubs in the Detroit metro area to hit up for a quick extra? Just want an idea for what my options are considering I can't go to clubs at night (unless I'm out of town on business). Thoughts?Most of the clubs that are mentioned in this thread also have day shifts with enterprising dancers.

Higher end clubs: Flight Club, Landing Strip.

Mid tier clubs: Criket, BT's Dearborn, Subi's.

Lower tier clubs: Bogarts, Henry VII North and Henry VIII South.

LostInDetroit
02-17-20, 15:53
Most of the clubs that are mentioned in this thread also have day shifts with enterprising dancers.

Lower tier clubs: Bogarts, Henry VII North and Henry VIII South.Thanks Electron! Any idea for the rates of service at any of the mid tier clubs and any day shift girls you recommend? Also, any tips on how to ask for service? Is it just more of a "hey, do you do extras?" or is there more to asking one of the ladies there if they'll give me something other than blue balls.

ClivesMutt
02-17-20, 16:00
Most of the clubs that are mentioned in this thread also have day shifts with enterprising dancers.

Lower tier clubs: Bogarts, Henry VII North and Henry VIII South.Visited the Silver Criket on a recent Saturday afternoon, no cover, my fleece jacket evaded the coat check, and domestic longnecks were $3. 00, nights there is a $10.00 cover and beers are $8. 00. I met up with Elizabeth, younger 20's looked like, very pretty face and long light brown / blonde hair, a few tats and nipple bars. A slight roundness to her booty but she is on the smaller side and was a very attractive package to me overall. After a nice easy conversation we made our way to the VIP. Nice sexy warm up song followed by a nice CBJ song. She then whispered in a very sultry voice "do you want me on top or would you like to bend me over". Well I couldn't decide exactly so I asked if we could do both. She obliged and was very happy with the outcome. Finished behind looking at that nice round booty rounding into curvy hips. Would have preferred a bit more intimacy, light kissing, etc. But she was great and I would consider seeing her again. She agreed to 130 tickets for the dance, with 10 VIP tax. In all of the listed clubs you can find extras, in this price range. FC dances tend to run a little to a lot higher I understand, but I haven't been there in years. If you negotiate right and are willing to refuse a high offer and move on, reasonable rates are usually possible. And the girls watch what's going on, they know when another girl is negotiating, if she walks away, very often another one visits you soon after, they know you are looking to go back to VIP! Enjoy!

Trizzy1017
02-17-20, 18:07
Which club gives you the best bang for your buck in the Detroit areaLanding Strip all day I been too all the other clubs but the girls get straight to it there!

Pussylicker2
02-17-20, 22:31
Hey fellow mongers!

New to this thread. Any suggestions on good daytime clubs in the Detroit metro area to hit up for a quick extra? Just want an idea for what my options are considering I can't go to clubs at night (unless I'm out of town on business). Thoughts?I basically agree with electronman, but let me add that flight club, landing strip and BTs all require valet parking, which means you give someone your car keys. If you have an issue with a dancer over song count or whatever they don't have to give you your keys. They can lie and say they didn't keep your keys because a dancer said you owed her $100, they kept your keys because you were drunk. So, I NEVER do valet parking.

You should ALWAYS negotiate before going to the VIP. The girl will try to get you in the VIP first, and negotiate later. Don't DO IT! I like to just ask "do you like to give head'? 'Would you let me cum in your mouth and stick my finger in your butt'? If she asks for the money before she starts, GET UP AND WALK OUT. The reason they want the money first is because they give bad service.

Don't go to bogart's on Monday, and don't go to H8 N on Tuesday. That's because Monday is $10 dance day at H8 N, and Tuesday is $10 dance day at bogart's. Everyday is good at cricket. I've found girls at H8 N are more willing to do BBBJ.

Mi420
02-17-20, 23:42
Anything I need to know about landing strip. Will be there around 5 tomorrow afternoon. Any recommendations.

Jcat69
02-18-20, 11:18
I was at Bogarts Monday evening. Not very busy with mostly average girls. Ce Ce caught my eye. Older brunette with a curvy, thick body and amazing tits. Had a couple drinks and good convo with her. Negotiated and went upstairs. For $$ I got "maximum service" (her retort to full service). Had a great time, as Ce Ce is highly skilled. Top notch BBBJ and cfs. Lots of passionate DFK. Probably could have negotiated a cheaper price but in the end, I left very happy.

RoSteele65
02-18-20, 12:23
Is there parking nearby that you could walk to the Flight Club?

What does VIP entrance typically run at Flight?

Also, how do you keep from making too much of a mess on yourself while there?

I basically agree with electronman, but let me add that flight club, landing strip and BTs all require valet parking, which means you give someone your car keys. If you have an issue with a dancer over song count or whatever they don't have to give you your keys. They can lie and say they didn't keep your keys because a dancer said you owed her $100, they kept your keys because you were drunk. So, I NEVER do valet parking.

You should ALWAYS negotiate before going to the VIP. The girl will try to get you in the VIP first, and negotiate later. Don't DO IT! I like to just ask "do you like to give head'? 'Would you let me cum in your mouth and stick my finger in your butt'? If she asks for the money before she starts, GET UP AND WALK OUT. The reason they want the money first is because they give bad service.

Don't go to bogart's on Monday, and don't go to H8 N on Tuesday. That's because Monday is $10 dance day at H8 N, and Tuesday is $10 dance day at bogart's. Everyday is good at cricket. I've found girls at H8 N are more willing to do BBBJ.

Passenger
02-18-20, 18:43
Is there parking nearby that you could walk to the Flight Club?

What does VIP entrance typically run at Flight?

Also, how do you keep from making too much of a mess on yourself while there?No.

If avoiding valet cost is your issue, Flight Club isn't for you.

It's Inkster; it's a place that protecting your car is paramount. H8 N just finished fencing in its lot.

Incognito1234
02-19-20, 14:12
So, I went out yesterday and decided to try a couple of clubs that I haven't been in a while.

I've been in Subi's a couple of times but it was several years ago and someone else drove. As I recall, the talent looked decent but I didn't participate. Based on what I've been reading, I thought I'd give it a try and give it a try. It was day shift and there were several cars in the valet area with a number of open spaces and three of them were right up front, just as I drove in. The guy came over and when I rolled down my window, I told him that I'd pay the fee but that I'd have to park it. He said "I'll have to park it" and I told him that I wasn't giving up my keys. He said "You're not going to park then? I told him no and he motioned for me to leave, which I did. To me, valet parking says "Please, go through my shit" and while I really don't have anything much of value in there, I don't want anyone else having access to my car and I don't want to entrust it to a stranger. Anyway, it's too bad for the valet guy, because I would have tipped him extra when I left.

Now, I know people will chime in and tell me that they just park across the street but I don't want or need to do that. My money is green everywhere. If it means so much to Subi's to get a $6 valet but to let it stop them from getting a cover charge, two or three drinks and getting business to the girls (and their tip out, of course), it's just a stupid way to lose money. Cut off your nose to spite your face, as some might say.

From there, I went over to Dream Girls. Now, again, it was Tuesday during the day, so I didn't expect it to be crowded. There were seven girls that I saw. Three white girls, four AA. Two of the white girls were "ok" but the one I was really interested in. Bleached blonde, fairly pretty and the type of body I like. Was drinking and hanging out with one guy for the approximate hour that I was there. The bartender, who I later found out was the manager, was very friendly and talkative. She told me that nights were much busier. Especially Friday and Saturday night. And that the club is doing better now than it ever has, since it was the Hustler club. We discussed things being more down to earth and the room pricing. She knew was I was inferring too and gave me a knowing looking when we were talking about it. I'll be back and most likely, it will be tonight. I didn't participate in the talent, although I could have. One of the white girls were so-so and the option would have been on the table, I'm sure.

From there, it was on to South. Again, days during the week. I knew at least three of them: Mia, Karma and Cici and I was talking to another white girl who told me that she'd been there about four months now. She went by the name of Violet. She's brunette and facially, she was attractive enough and body wise, she had nice tits but the lower body was a odd. She had a bit of fat and loose skin hanging over the side of her bottoms and it wasn't gross but it made me less attracted to her. The oddity, I guess, was her ass was more narrow. So, think of this: nice face, nice tits, extra fat near the hips, going into a narrow as s. My description isn't doing her justice here and it makes her sound poorly but it's hard for me to describe. She wasn't unattractive by any means and everything was on the table but I just decided not to go back. As a side note, for those of you who've had the awful experience of dealing with Tori or "Tori nips", as she gets referred too sometimes, wasn't there. Believe me, I was happy about that.

Pussylicker2
02-19-20, 15:38
If it means so much to Subi's to get a $6 valet but to let it stop them from getting a cover charge, two or three drinks and getting business to the girls (and their tip out, of course), it's just a stupid way to lose money. Cut off your nose to spite your face, as some might say.
The valet guy probably keeps the valet fee and any tips. He wants to control his parking lot so he wants your keys. Besides going thru your shit, if he has your keys how can you get them back if he doesn't give them to you? I've heard that if you walk to flight club the valet guy won't let you in the door since you didn't valet park. I don't deal with valets, which is we hy I like H8N, Bogies, Cricket and H8S in that order).

Incognito1234
02-19-20, 16:03
The valet guy probably keeps the valet fee and any tips. He wants to control his parking lot so he wants your keys. Besides going thru your shit, if he has your keys how can you get them back if he doesn't give them to you? I've heard that if you walk to flight club the valet guy won't let you in the door since you didn't valet park. I don't deal with valets, which is we hy I like H8N, Bogies, Cricket and H8S in that order).The valet guy made a mistake then, because he could have had the $6 and a $5 tip too. Stupidly, the bar lost easy money because of it.

You're right. How do you get yours keys back if he doesn't give them to you? I hadn't heard that about the Flight Club's valet but it gives me one more reason not to go there. I'm with you though. I like the Hamilton clubs and Criket just like you do. For some reason, I love the allure of the low end, seedy clubs.

Johns550
02-19-20, 16:39
The valet guy made a mistake then, because he could have had the $6 and a $5 tip too. Stupidly, the bar lost easy money because of it.

You're right. How do you get yours keys back if he doesn't give them to you? I hadn't heard that about the Flight Club's valet but it gives me one more reason not to go there. I'm with you though. I like the Hamilton clubs and Criket just like you do. For some reason, I love the allure of the low end, seedy clubs.I just tell the valet person that I have a pistol in the car and I don't want anyone else in my vehicle while it's there. I've never been turned away. They just ask me to pay the valet cost and they direct me where to park my car.

Pussylicker2
02-20-20, 01:22
I just tell the valet person that I have a pistol in the car...I never thought of that, and the funny thing is I actually do have a gun in my vehicle.

Ray Raynor
02-20-20, 18:31
Stopped by and was surprised that the valet went up from $7 to $10. Only 7 girls with 4 of them being possible candidates for the VIP while the others need to spend more time on the treadmill and counting their weight watcher points. They have a 1/2 off tab special if your tab exceeds $100. This place has been so dead during the days, I'm sure bargains are available. The quantity and quality of the talent is hit or miss. I'd say it's worth a visit if you're tired of the same ole Criket line-up where half the girls have been around the block a few times too many.

Barion810
02-22-20, 09:19
I basically agree with electronman, but let me add that flight club, landing strip and BTs all require valet parking, which means you give someone your car keys. If you have an issue with a dancer over song count or whatever they don't have to give you your keys. They can lie and say they didn't keep your keys because a dancer said you owed her $100, they kept your keys because you were drunk. So, I NEVER do valet parking.

Don't go to bogart's on Monday, and don't go to H8 N on Tuesday. That's because Monday is $10 dance day at H8 N, and Tuesday is $10 dance day at bogart's. Everyday is good at cricket. I've found girls at H8 N are more willing to do BBBJ.I am still new to this and did not fully understand until it happened to me last night at Flight Club. Never been there on night shift and wanted to check out the scene. Was not going to do anything but I am a sucker for pretty faces it seems. My big mistake was putting the $$ on the table before hand and she ended up walking out, shorting me even after I agreed during the time to only do a couple more songs. It became clear afterwards going through the scenarios in my head where I had no recourse. Probably will take a break from the Flight Club. I have been liking the Landing Strip more lately anyway.

Warpig2000
02-23-20, 02:12
So, I went out yesterday and decided to try a couple of clubs that I haven't been in a while.

I've been in Subi's a couple of times but it was several years ago and someone else drove. As I recall, the talent looked decent but I didn't participate. Based on what I've been reading, I thought I'd give it a try and give it a try. It was day shift and there were several cars in the valet area with a number of open spaces and three of them were right up front, just as I drove in. The guy came over and when I rolled down my window, I told him that I'd pay the fee but that I'd have to park it. He said "I'll have to park it" and I told him that I wasn't giving up my keys. He said "You're not going to park then? I told him no and he motioned for me to leave, which I did. To me, valet parking says "Please, go through my shit" and while I really don't have anything much of value in there, I don't want anyone else having access to my car and I don't want to entrust it to a stranger. Anyway, it's too bad for the valet guy, because I would have tipped him extra when I left.

Now, I know people will chime in and tell me that they just park across the street but I don't want or need to do that. My money is green everywhere. If it means so much to Subi's to get a $6 valet but to let it stop them from getting a cover charge, two or three drinks and getting business to the girls (and their tip out, of course), it's just a stupid way to lose money. Cut off your nose to spite your face, as some might say.

.I'm not a FB guy but Subi's does have a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/subisplace.

There is a spot on the page for reviews. It looks like the club regularly posts ads for specials on their Facebook page and probably wants to keep up their reputation.

If you're on FB it might be worth it to post a review on the site that says Hey, I wanted to come in and spend money and was even ready to pay the valet fee but I'm not turning over my keys.

They might not adjust the policy until other patrons start chiming in, and from the way they seem invested in the page-- it might mean the manager gives in as 'damage control' rather than face continual outrage trolling on the Facebook page.

Note to moderator: the club Facebook url is only posted in this thread to accommodate passing the parking complaint to management. It does seem to have plenty of info on nights they show cable sports events and drink specials but doesn't seem to feature the girls anyways (sad).

Nknk789
02-23-20, 13:59
When first opened, this club was called Hustler and was excellent. Then corporate management took over and ruined the place by jacking up prices, removing doors from private dance areas and treating the employees and customers like crap.

Fortunately, it has recently been rebranded as "Dreamgirls" but more importantly management appears to have changed. I visited on a recent weekend night and I was impressed with the talent. Lots of slender, in shape women with a range of skin tones (although probably 70% white). Three girls on stage at a time and several of the dancers performed nude on stage. Best of all, lap dances were reasonably priced and the private VIP suites are now renting at a reasonable price.

I also visited once in the afternoon. The place is very low key with only a few dancers and customers in attendance. Nevertheless, if you find a dancer to your liking, then you can also have an enjoyable afternoon delight.

Bottom line, the club is worth another look for those old timers who gave up on this club when it was called Hustler.I normal don't write review about sc. But after reading electroman review. Stop in dream girls about 7:30 pm on Saturday after couple beer in silver cricket. No vallet parking. Agreed with any thing electroman wrote in the review. Stayed there about 2:30 min. Most the girls here a spinner. Some are good looking. Saw only one dances nude on the stage. Bottle water is $6. Food is not too expensive. Took one girl in for a couch dance. Touching is allow and to what I know more extra is available. IMO this club is worth for people to try it out.

Flip Fan
02-23-20, 13:59
It was a nice day outside so while driving thru inkster I decided to stop I for a beer and some eye candy. I was barely thru the door when a dance walked up to me and gave me a hug and asked if I was looking some fun. I think she said her name was Honey? I replied I was. We picked a spot by the DJ near the back and as soon as I sat down she reached over and gave me the handshake. She whispered in my ear "I will give you the best blowjob you ever had, and some really great pussy". I asked her how much she said 100 for the dances and 100 for the extras. I said I can't do that maybe some dances later. I ordered a beer, she had a drink she was nursing. She bummed a cig from another dancer and asked if I had a lighter, I said no, sorry, I don't smoke. She walked away to get a light ad said I'll be back in a minute hon. There was almost no action maybe 5 girls and about 10 guys. When she returned after her smoke and resumed rubbing me I said OK lets go back for some dances. When in the booth I unzipped my jeans to give her some access for stroking and she said it looks like your ready for more. She put a condom on me with her mouth and said I'll suck you for 100. Put it on the floor and I'll get it when were done. She sucked me for a while then layed on her back and put me in her pussy. We did missionary, doggy, and more sucking.

When I was done she sad you have a big dick, are you married? I said yes. She said I'll put my number in your phone, but I won't call you. Don't want you to get in trouble with your wife, she the said we need to go somewhere with more room so we can have more fun. Then I said jut write it on a napkin. When she did she wrote Tina and her number.

This was a first for me, never had a dancer give me her number. Has anyone ever had her and know if this is normal for her. $100 was all she wanted for the extras after the 200 quote. The CBJ was just Ok and her pussy was wet but not that tight. But now I'm worried she is setting me up or something. Anyone. Advice please.

Incognito1234
02-23-20, 14:12
I'm not a FB guy but Subi's does have a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/subisplace.

There is a spot on the page for reviews. It looks like the club regularly posts ads for specials on their Facebook page and probably wants to keep up their reputation.

If you're on FB it might be worth it to post a review on the site that says Hey, I wanted to come in and spend money and was even ready to pay the valet fee but I'm not turning over my keys.

They might not adjust the policy until other patrons start chiming in, and from the way they seem invested in the page-- it might mean the manager gives in as 'damage control' rather than face continual outrage trolling on the Facebook page.

Note to moderator: the club Facebook url is only posted in this thread to accommodate passing the parking complaint to management. It does seem to have plenty of info on nights they show cable sports events and drink specials but doesn't seem to feature the girls anyways (sad).I appreciate the suggestion and while I do have FB, I wouldn't post to their board, as I have other contacts that I'd prefer not to be aware of my extracurricular activities.

I'm quite certain that Subi's management visits this board from time to time but I doubt my post will make a difference to them but again, that's ok, because my money is green everywhere else.

CommonSteve666
02-23-20, 14:47
When I was done she sad you have a big dick, are you married? I said yes. She said I'll put my number in your phone, but I won't call you. Don't want you to get in trouble with your wife, she the said we need to go somewhere with more room so we can have more fun. Then I said jut write it on a napkin. When she did she wrote Tina and her number.

This was a first for me, never had a dancer give me her number. Has anyone ever had her and know if this is normal for her. $100 was all she wanted for the extras after the 200 quote. The CBJ was just Ok and her pussy was wet but not that tight. But now I'm worried she is setting me up or something. Anyone.

Only problem I see is if she has your number. If you did, hopefully you gave an app #. The biggest problem I've had is them asking me to wire them money. I delete it once they do that.

TheBaggZinn
02-23-20, 15:07

This was a first for me, never had a dancer give me her number. Has anyone ever had her and know if this is normal for her. $100 was all she wanted for the extras after the 200 quote. The CBJ was just Ok and her pussy was wet but not that tight. But now I'm worried she is setting me up or something. Anyone.

Only problem I see is if she has your number. If you did, hopefully you gave an app #. The biggest problem I've had is them asking me to wire them money. I delete it once they do that.I remember back in the day a few did this. I looked at it as them giving their business card.

Flip Fan
02-23-20, 16:24
When I was done she said you have a big dick, are you married? I said yes. She said I'll put my number in your phone, but I won't call you. Don't want you to get in trouble with your wife, she the said we need to go somewhere with more room so we can have more fun. Then I said jut write it on a napkin. When she did she wrote Tina and her number.

Only problem I see is if she has your number. If you did, hopefully you gave an app #. The biggest problem I've had is them asking me to wire them money. I delete it once they do that.No she didn't get my number. I had her write hers on a napkin. I just don't know if I should trust meeting her somewhere?

Concupiscent69
02-23-20, 17:31
No she didn't get my number. I had her write hers on a napkin. I just don't know if I should trust meeting her somewhere?She's no different than a provider advertising on one of the escort sites, if you use those services. Therefore, same precaution applies.

I've met a few gals who do both (dance and escort). It's not uncommon. Many dancers make their contacts via the club instead of advertising on a site. It's easier for them to meet a potential client face to face and get a feel for them (literally).

If you contact her, just consider where the location. If you're not comfortable with it, don't go or suggest another. Either way, always be aware of your surroundings. Situational awareness is always important.

HughJeffenCock
02-23-20, 18:18
No she didn't get my number. I had her write hers on a napkin. I just don't know if I should trust meeting her somewhere?In my experience a lot of girls just want to text you that they are back at the club so you'll come in and spend more $. It sounds like Tina was up for OTC fun, which a lot of peelers do as well. Whether or not she in particular is trustworthy is anyone's guess. Just have to trust your gut like with a provider. I've only done OTC a few times just usually because they ask for too much, but it's worked for me those times at least. Stay safe!

WasherBoy111
02-23-20, 19:46
No she didn't get my number. I had her write hers on a napkin. I just don't know if I should trust meeting her somewhere?Text her from an app or a burner phone. I've met several otc and several have asked for me to wire money. Delete these and block the number and move on. That seems like what you may be happening now. She was awful quick to exchange info on the first meeting. Just one guys opinion. If you like her, do a few more dates at the club and get a better feel for what her intentions are.

Guyneedsfun
02-24-20, 01:22
Anyone been to players lately? Are there any VIP rooms? Extras? Thanks.

Quick Pull 80
02-24-20, 09:23
It was a nice day outside so while driving thru inkster I decided to stop I for a beer and some eye candy. I was barely thru the door when a dance walked up to me and gave me a hug and asked if I was looking some fun. I think she said her name was Honey? I replied I was. We picked a spot by the DJ near the back and as soon as I sat down she reached over and gave me the handshake. She whispered in my ear "I will give you the best blowjob you ever had, and some really great pussy". I asked her how much she said 100 for the dances and 100 for the extras. I said I can't do that maybe some dances later. I ordered a beer, she had a drink she was nursing. She bummed a cig from another dancer and asked if I had a lighter, I said no, sorry, I don't smoke. She walked away to get a light ad said I'll be back in a minute hon. There was almost no action maybe 5 girls and about 10 guys. When she returned after her smoke and resumed rubbing me I said OK lets go back for some dances. When in the booth I unzipped my jeans to give her some access for stroking and she said it looks like your ready for more. She put a condom on me with her mouth and said I'll suck you for 100. Put it on the floor and I'll get it when were done. She sucked me for a while then layed on her back and put me in her pussy. We did missionary, doggy, and more sucking.

This was a first for me, never had a dancer give me her number. Has anyone ever had her and know if this is normal for her. $100 was all she wanted for the extras after the 200 quote. The CBJ was just Ok and her pussy was wet but not that tight. But now I'm worried she is setting me up or something. Anyone. Advice please.I had the same thing happen to me with her last week. The head was average and the pussy was decent. But she asked me the exact same questions. I told her my wife goes through my phone so I was not going to take her number.

CommonSteve666
02-24-20, 18:50
No she didn't get my number. I had her write hers on a napkin. I just don't know if I should trust meeting her somewhere?If you have the funds, arrange for a hotel. Some lower end airport hotels take cash. Can't speak to the motels on Michigan Avenue but an option.

Porsche944
02-24-20, 20:00
Hey fellow mongers.

I was going to drive up from Cincinnati tomorrow and I saw Inkster was getting 3 to 5 inches of snow Wednesday. Will that drop turnout by the girls to Bogarts and Flight club or does snow not faze driving like it does down here.

Thanks.

Aman200
02-24-20, 21:35
Hey fellow mongers.

I was going to drive up from Cincinnati tomorrow and I saw Inkster was getting 3 to 5 inches of snow Wednesday. Will that drop turnout by the girls to Bogarts and Flight club or does snow not faze driving like it does down here.

Thanks.Was at FC today to meet a client and the girls were already talking about skipping out for a snow day.

ATwosMom
02-24-20, 22:23
Was at FC today to meet a client and the girls were already talking about skipping out for a snow day.I hate that. My only chance to go is on a snowy day when the boss says stay home.

Passenger
02-25-20, 18:03
Was at FC today to meet a client and the girls were already talking about skipping out for a snow day.Absolutely.

Girls know that customers will be fewer, so understandably they stay home, too.

On occasion I have ventured out during storms to find the clubs devoid of talent.

Porsche944
02-25-20, 22:20
I appreciate the feedback! I skipped the drive up today and will wait until it clears up.

Daeghen
02-26-20, 02:57
I'm new to all of this so after reading this forum for a bit I decided to head to the criket for my first go. Lauren sat down and started talking with me and she was just my type: Asian, not to skinny, a few tattoos and a great ass. We talked for a bit and I said I was looking for fun, she asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. I know I made the mistake of going back without negotiating the prices, but like I said she's my type and I wasn't thinking. She gave a mediocre lap dance and I was about to write it off as a lost when she asked if I ever got more then just a dance. I said a few times. All in all it ended up being CBJ and cfs. After she asked if I wanted to exchange numbers, maybe for otc or just to let me know she's back at the club. I opted for her snapchat. I don't know if she could tell it was my first time getting extras or if she had gps, but she would not drop her prices very far and I'm embarrassed with how much it all cost, again I wasn't thinking with my head. I need tips on how to negotiate before I go back to another club.

Concupiscent69
02-26-20, 10:56
I'm new to all of this so after reading this forum for a bit I decided to head to the criket for my first go. Lauren sat down and started talking with me and she was just my type: Asian, not to skinny, a few tattoos and a great ass. We talked for a bit and I said I was looking for fun, she asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. I know I made the mistake of going back without negotiating the prices, but like I said she's my type and I wasn't thinking. She gave a mediocre lap dance and I was about to write it off as a lost when she asked if I ever got more then just a dance. I said a few times. All in all it ended up being CBJ and cfs. After she asked if I wanted to exchange numbers, maybe for otc or just to let me know she's back at the club. I opted for her snapchat. I don't know if she could tell it was my first time getting extras or if she had gps, but she would not drop her prices very far and I'm embarrassed with how much it all cost, again I wasn't thinking with my head. I need tips on how to negotiate before I go back to another club.You already know you weren't thinking clear by going to the back without negotiating, thus, learn from that. Overall, the best tip, IMO, is to be prepared to walk, regardless how much you like or want that gal. They will take you for what you have if you allow it. You don't like the price and it appears she won't bend, then walk away. Don't be afraid to say "NO, can't do that, thanks".

HoldenCaul
02-26-20, 16:38
I'm new to all of this so after reading this forum for a bit I decided to head to the criket for my first go. Lauren sat down and started talking with me and she was just my type: Asian, not to skinny, a few tattoos and a great ass. We talked for a bit and I said I was looking for fun, she asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. I know I made the mistake of going back without negotiating the prices, but like I said she's my type and I wasn't thinking. She gave a mediocre lap dance and I was about to write it off as a lost when she asked if I ever got more then just a dance. I said a few times. All in all it ended up being CBJ and cfs. After she asked if I wanted to exchange numbers, maybe for otc or just to let me know she's back at the club. I opted for her snapchat. I don't know if she could tell it was my first time getting extras or if she had gps, but she would not drop her prices very far and I'm embarrassed with how much it all cost, again I wasn't thinking with my head. I need tips on how to negotiate before I go back to another club.No big deal, it happens, and sounds like it was enjoyable. What day and time (day or night shift) did you see her?

Daeghen
02-26-20, 17:33
No big deal, it happens, and sounds like it was enjoyable. What day and time (day or night shift) did you see her?It was Tuesday night about 8:30 pm.

Ocjm82
02-28-20, 03:29
Anyone been to players lately? Are there any VIP rooms? Extras? ThanksWas there at start of Feb. First time in years. No curtains. Girls say they can't really get away with doing it in the club anymore. Can get takeout.

PacoTaco
02-28-20, 15:05
Currently at the cricket. Bella, raven, winter, Elizabeth, Carrie DD, kaycee. Plus others kinda slow even ratio any suggestions or someone to look for?

VirCof
02-28-20, 15:24
Look for College, best dancer there, slim, nice face.

Currently at the cricket. Bella, raven, winter, Elizabeth, Carrie DD, kaycee. Plus others kinda slow even ratio any suggestions or someone to look for?

DickyDoo
02-28-20, 15:30
Currently at the cricket. Bella, raven, winter, Elizabeth, Carrie DD, kaycee. Plus others kinda slow even ratio any suggestions or someone to look for?Winter will get done for you. Was full GFE the last time I saw her.

MichiganMan686
02-29-20, 09:47
Was looking at going clubbing today but during the day. I don't have much experience for daytime. Is it worth it? Where's the best place to go daytime. Looking for extras too. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

WinterKnight
02-29-20, 10:10
Was looking at going clubbing today but during the day. I don't have much experience for daytime. Is it worth it? Where's the best place to go daytime. Looking for extras too. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.Check the club's hours beforehand. They generally do not open until 4:00 pm weekends.

MichiganMan686
02-29-20, 13:50
Check the club's hours beforehand. They generally do not open until 4:00 pm weekends.TY. I will do that.

PacoTaco
03-02-20, 15:03
Currently at the cricket. Bella, raven, winter, Elizabeth, Carrie DD, kaycee. Plus others kinda slow even ratio any suggestions or someone to look for?Great service with Bella would recommend. Clean great price. Hope this covers it all!

JohnnyM419
03-03-20, 08:27
Stopped here yesterday afternoon and I remembered what I didn't like about clubs. Most of the women were not attractive and the place reeked of cigarettes. Talked with eve for a few, very clearly on something. I passed. Then Rocky came up to me and was definitely interested but when the lowest I could get her to was 150 for BJ, didn't even ask if it was with our without a cover, I ended up walking out. Rocky was attractive, I'd gladly pay 250 for an hour with her in a hotel room but I'm not paying her those prices, paying for VIP bracelet, door cover charge, and a drink for a quick romp in a stall with a curtain.

Pussylicker2
03-03-20, 10:56
Rocky was attractive, I'd gladly pay 250 for an hour with her in a hotel room but I'm not paying her those prices, paying for VIP bracelet, door cover charge, and a drink for a quick romp in a stall with a curtain.The VIP is $10. You already paid the cover and drink so that isn't relevant. $160 for an attractive girl would be a bargain across the street at flight club.

JohnnyM419
03-03-20, 11:29
The VIP is $10. You already paid the cover and drink so that isn't relevant. $160 for an attractive girl would be a bargain across the street at flight club.You're right about sunken costs. But I added that as just a reason for disliking clubs. The lowest she would go for FS was 200 so it would've been 210 on top of the other stuff. I'm surprised I didn't go for it but I did just watch her come down from VIP with someone else and wasn't up there all that long. I just couldn't find it worth it. I think I'm going to try the seeking dot com route. Had a sugar baby awhile back that was good enough to take my hobby money for awhile and I still miss that LOL.

WillWallace
03-03-20, 18:49
Last night I thought I might try something new. I usually find myself at the cricket but lately it's kind of sucked for me so after reading about dream girls and the landing strip I thought I would try them out.

Dream Girls.

No valet, $10 to get through the door and a $6 drink. I sat at the bar and checked out the scene, it seemed quite in there even though music was playing. Not a lot of people there, and it didn't seem like there were a lot of chicks either but it was Monday night. I moved over to a table to see if one might swing by to drum up some convo, nothing. I noticed most of the girls there were on their cell phones and the one dancing was not really looking around. I bounced, figured why not try out the landing strip.

Landing strip.

$7 valet, $10 entry fee, through the doors and up the stairs and holy shit! Babes everywhere! I sat down, ordered a drink and before the drink came a nice looking blonde came by and said hi. We chit chatted and little and I told her I was just kicking it for a bit. Talked to a few more of these lovely ladies then one hot aa girl came over we started talking and then she had to go dance but said she would be back. She came back after dancing and sat down and asked if I wanted to get some dances. This opened the conversation up to ask do you like to have fun back there. After talking a little more she told me $$ for everything, I shit right there. Not literally but dam. I told her that was really out of my price range and I waited to see if she might ask what I would go for but she said if I change my mind let me know. Talked to a few more cuties, dropped a few bucks on the dancers on stage and realized it was way late and I had to get out of there.

Overall, Landing Strip hands down! I liked Dream Girls, may have to try it again on another night to see if it gets better.

Tonight I may hit a different palace but not sure which one yet. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Wally2822
03-03-20, 21:30
Last night I thought I might try something new. I usually find myself at the cricket but lately it's kind of sucked for me so after reading about dream girls and the landing strip I thought I would try them out.

Dream Girls.

No valet, $10 to get through the door and a $6 drink. I sat at the bar and checked out the scene, it seemed quite in there even though music was playing. Not a lot of people there, and it didn't seem like there were a lot of chicks either but it was Monday night. I moved over to a table to see if one might swing by to drum up some convo, nothing. I noticed most of the girls there were on their cell phones and the one dancing was not really looking around. I bounced, figured why not try out the landing strip.

Landing strip.

$7 valet, $10 entry fee, through the doors and up the stairs and holy shit! Babes everywhere! I sat down, ordered a drink and before the drink came a nice looking blonde came by and said hi. We chit chatted and little and I told her I was just kicking it for a bit. Talked to a few more of these lovely ladies then one hot aa girl came over we started talking and then she had to go dance but said she would be back. She came back after dancing and sat down and asked if I wanted to get some dances. This opened the conversation up to ask do you like to have fun back there. After talking a little more she told me $$ for everything, I shit right there. Not literally but dam. I told her that was really out of my price range and I waited to see if she might ask what I would go for but she said if I change my mind let me know. Talked to a few more cuties, dropped a few bucks on the dancers on stage and realized it was way late and I had to get out of there.Love the Landing Strip. It usually never disappoints in talent. Occasionally you'll talk to a dancer who has GPS but stick to your guns for $.

ScSearch
03-03-20, 22:42
Found myself in Detroit on Monday night and made a club tour (Henry and, Cricket, Bogarts, and Subi's). Subi's was far and away the best this night. A couple peeked my interest and headed to the back with one. Back to the bar for one last scotch and Sandra (maybe Casandra) stops by. Damn how did I miss her. Stuck around to watch her dance and tipped her well to show my appreciation. Stops by again and offers a dance but unfortunately I am spent. She tells me her normal nights. I'll be back next time I find myself in the Detroit area on her night.

Easyride29
03-05-20, 23:29
Will be in the area Monday- H8 N is always on my list since it's $10 dances. I'll be in during the day and like curvy women. Was considering Cricket, Subis, FC, maybe LS. Any suggestions for on subis vs cricket and LS vs FC? Been a long time since last trip so have no clue. Easy.

BootyCT
03-06-20, 11:17
Hey I'm in Detroit for the weekend and do you know which strip clubs in Detroit that have thick curvy big booty dancers?

I was told Pantheion or aces of spade or Cricket? Please let me know ASAP I would like to go tonight. .

Leathvj
03-08-20, 21:24
I know this has always been a dive, and I never liked it, they even resorted to giving old Amy a job back in the day, long timers know who she is, so I have just stayed away. Well with the recent outside face lift I was going to TOFTT this past Saturday, but I passed. The reason why, this place was slammed, the parking lot was about 3/4 full and this was about Midnight. It would have been uncomfortably packed, what could this mean? Is this place legit now? Any you SC goer's been here lately, and is it nice. Wonder about the talent and mix. I still might review on a slower night, but I could not believe how busy it was. All the cars had to be from there as nothing else around there is open anymore.

JohnnyM419
03-09-20, 11:42
Well, I ended up with more free time and still wound up in a club when I couldn't get anything else lined up. Stopped in around lunch. Rainbow was there, bright red hair, chatted, then1. 2 bbbjwcim and my day was better. Clothes right in washing machine due to smoke though. She did a great job and kept it all mouth instead of a handjob.

OnTheRoad2019
03-10-20, 11:25
I know this has always been a dive, and I never liked it, they even resorted to giving old Amy a job back in the day, long timers know who she is, so I have just stayed away. Well with the recent outside face lift I was going to TOFTT this past Saturday, but I passed. The reason why, this place was slammed, the parking lot was about 3/4 full and this was about Midnight. It would have been uncomfortably packed, what could this mean? Is this place legit now? Any you SC goer's been here lately, and is it nice. Wonder about the talent and mix. I still might review on a slower night, but I could not believe how busy it was. All the cars had to be from there as nothing else around there is open anymore.Decided to make a stop in on my way home from work. At 6 pm there were two Dancer's. One young decent looking and the other on the older and heaver side. The older one was back in the private dance area for several songs and she appeared to be on her knees. Can't say for sure what was going on there. I approached the younger one and asked for a dance. She was brand new. Just simply terrible at lap dancing. No eye contact. Just mostly shaking her ass on my lap to the best of the song. Didn't seem to be interested in what she was doing at all. Shelled out my $20 and bailed after one song.

The remodel is nice. And there is actually a bit of privacy in the private dance area.

Willing to check it out again down the road for why'all.

MitcheyB1
03-10-20, 17:17
Met a girl named Clair nice body average skills. Was a Latina girl at bar that had a killer ass nice body anybody know who she might be. Would like to meet up with her. Pm me if you have any ideas.

GuyDetroit
03-12-20, 13:12
Was there on Monday and got 2 "dances" first was a Carmel toned black woman with a nice ass and b cups blondish hair thought it was star or angel, a buck for a warm up followed by bbjcim then after a half hour I had Nicole in the back for the same thing. Both performances were good.

Daeghen
03-13-20, 14:04
Went to the criket again Wednesday night. Kitty sat down to talk and wasted no time telling me she does extras. She's not really my type, but was very insistent that I go VIP with her, so I figured why not. Asked her what she liked doing and she said everything. Talked her to $$. Started with a BBBJ, and then cfs. Would have repeated for the bbj alone, but the smell coming from Kitty's kitty means no repeat for me.

Went back out to watch the other girls and was very interested in Raven: white, very tall, brunette, has a batman logo tattoo on back of right shoulder and another dancer who I think was named Yasmine or something like that: white, short, super skinny, has nipple pierced, long platinum blonde hair. Anyone have any luck with them?

OnTheRoad2019
03-13-20, 18:02
Hey guys!

Made a second trip by today. Saw the young pretty spinner with the amazing ass, but no dance skills or extras. I almost tried her again, because her ass is just that good. But I wanted to get info on the other dancer. Her name is Didi. She's in her 50's and a little stomach. But again toftt!. We went back to the private area and she led with "I'm going to suck your dick". I was like umm ok how much? She quoted covered for $100 but she settled on $60 as long as I didn't take five songs to finish. We agreed, and I did not last two songs. Solid skills for sure. 8 out of 10. Looks wise, if say 4 out of 10. But a solid performance and she was very friendly.

Stay safe my friends.

GuyDetroit
03-14-20, 06:18
Hey guys!

Made a second trip by today. Saw the young pretty spinner with the amazing ass, but no dance skills or extras. I almost tried her again, because her ass is just that good. But I wanted to get info on the other dancer. Her name is Didi. She's in her 50's and a little stomach. But again toftt!. We went back to the private area and she led with "I'm going to suck your dick". I was like umm ok how much? She quoted covered for $100 but she settled on $60 as long as I didn't take five songs to finish. We agreed, and I did not last two songs. Solid skills for sure. 8 out of 10. Looks wise, if say 4 out of 10. But a solid performance and she was very friendly.

Stay safe my friends.I wonder how long this is going to last considering it's in Detroit, how did they even get away with a VIP?

Pussylicker2
03-14-20, 11:21
... We went back to the private area....So what's the private area like? It's been many years since I've been there.

HughJeffenCock
03-14-20, 13:25
Hey guys!

Stay safe my friends.Wow, there's a name I haven't heard for awhile. Like OTRoad says she is older, but very skilled. She used to work at Club Venus back in the day. When they closed down she floated around the Hamilton clubs. She and another dancer once jacked me off under the corner table at Club Venus for $20 LOL. She's a wild one. May have to stop in The Vert to see.

CkNice11
03-15-20, 11:32
Pantheon your best bet. Ace of spades is just an expensive rap video. You can barely even touch the strippers. Extras hit or miss at Pantheon. The only big booty stripper I know who does extras is the one at h8 south.

Hey I'm in Detroit for the weekend and do you know which strip clubs in Detroit that have thick curvy big booty dancers?

I was told Pantheion or aces of spade or Cricket? Please let me know ASAP I would like to go tonight. .

PipersPit
03-15-20, 11:56
Wow, there's a name I haven't heard for awhile. Like OTRoad says she is older, but very skilled. She used to work at Club Venus back in the day. When they closed down she floated around the Hamilton clubs. She and another dancer once jacked me off under the corner table at Club Venus for $20 LOL. She's a wild one. May have to stop in The Vert to see.Wow, now there's a ***** that's been in the business for a looong time. I can't even begin to imagine how many dicks she handled.

PipersPit
03-15-20, 12:04
Anyone been to players lately? Are there any VIP rooms? Extras? Thanks.Don't waste you time there, no curtains on the rooms, its out in the open.

Pine Knob
03-15-20, 15:33
Hey guys!

Stay safe my friends.Saw her at Bogie's a couple years ago. I was sold when she walked up behind me and leaned in and said 'I want to suck your cock!' Good skills for sure, nice hummer. I'll have to stop in the Vert for a reunion celebration. .

Passenger
03-16-20, 10:37
So, beginning at 3 PM today, restaurants and bars are restricted to carry out only. I know how this works with restaurants, but did strip clubs just get granted a giant loophole?

Bacon Bread
03-16-20, 18:26
So, beginning at 3 PM today, restaurants and bars are restricted to carry out only. I know how this works with restaurants, but did strip clubs just get granted a giant loophole?You mean we can carry out strippers for extras in the parking lot?

Concupiscent69
03-16-20, 18:31
You mean we can carry out strippers for extras in the parking lot?Yes, we can even choose to just eat in the car.

HughJeffenCock
03-16-20, 21:29
Yes, we can even choose to just eat in the car.Yes, but don't forget you cannot have more than 9 strippers (10 people total) in your car at a time now. LOL.

Jay23
03-16-20, 21:38
So, beginning at 3 PM today, restaurants and bars are restricted to carry out only. I know how this works with restaurants, but did strip clubs just get granted a giant loophole?Strippers don't go and take showers between each lapdance, they will be the perfect carriers of the virus.

They are also worst at managing their money (have you met a stripper who pays the rent on time), thus I doubt any of them have savings for times like these.

I feel sorry for them.

Member #6566
03-16-20, 23:57
So, beginning at 3 PM today, restaurants and bars are restricted to carry out only. I know how this works with restaurants, but did strip clubs just get granted a giant loophole?So how is this a loophole? They sell alcohol and have a bar at all of these that I know of except Deja Vu in Ypsilanti. Also anywhere that has gatherings of 50 or more people has been ordered to close except grocery stores, pharmacy's, and things like that. Has anyone tried going to one today after 3 to find out? If they are closed I expect the girls to be showing up online in other places. It's going to get rough out there financially for a lot of people too for a while so expect to probably find some good deals to be had with these ladies.

BumLick1
03-17-20, 00:59
So how is this a loophole? They sell alcohol and have a bar at all of these that I know of except Deja Vu in Ypsilanti. Also anywhere that has gatherings of 50 or more people has been ordered to close except grocery stores, pharmacy's, and things like that. Has anyone tried going to one today after 3 to find out? If they are closed I expect the girls to be showing up online in other places. It's going to get rough out there financially for a lot of people too for a while so expect to probably find some good deals to be had with these ladies.The joke went way over your head.

Passenger
03-17-20, 16:27
The joke went way over your head.Yes my joke did go soaring over his head; I figured that most everyone would get the analogy.

Perhaps I should have referred to the more common term of seeing strippers OTC (out of the club), as "take out?

In fact one of the commenters made an astute observation. Perhaps the strippers could be deployed like the old-fashioned car hop servers like old drive-in restaurants.

So would these be dive-in restaurants?

DeesNutz
03-17-20, 16:56
So, beginning at 3 PM today, restaurants and bars are restricted to carry out only. I know how this works with restaurants, but did strip clubs just get granted a giant loophole?I don't know. Comparatively that would be pretty expensive takeout.

DeesNutz
03-17-20, 17:06
Wow, now there's a ***** that's been in the business for a looong time. I can't even begin to imagine how many dicks she handled.I can concur. This was one crazy biach in the day. She once took me into the back and gave me a BBBJCIM and tried to kiss me after. She came out and immediately gave some poor guy walking into the club a big wet french kiss. Eeeeuuuuwwww.

DennyInUSA
03-17-20, 20:38
If anyone by chance can share any young stripper info, will be appreciated. As the clubs are closed, looking for some fun. Badly missing the fun nowadays.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

SpitzerWeiner2
03-18-20, 03:00
I can concur. This was one crazy biach in the day. She once took me into the back and gave me a BBBJCIM and tried to kiss me after. She came out and immediately gave some poor guy walking into the club a big wet french kiss. Eeeeuuuuwwww.Sir, is your screen name a homage to my favorite radio show next to Drew and Mike, the short lived Kramer and Twitch?

DeesNutz
03-18-20, 06:15
Sir, is your screen name a homage to my favorite radio show next to Drew and Mike, the short lived Kramer and Twitch?WRIF Baby.

PacoTaco
03-18-20, 08:22
As always if anyone has any UTR girls or strippers who do take out I've got funds and I am willing to support.

DirtyOne313
03-18-20, 09:45
As always if anyone has any UTR girls or strippers who do take out I've got funds and I am willing to support.I'll help out any girls that are put out of work and need some assistance! The ones located closer to Oakland county would be preferred.

Kinger19
03-18-20, 17:06
As always if anyone has any UTR girls or strippers who do take out I've got funds and I am willing to support.Please let me know if you know of anyone.

The Emmy Goes2
03-19-20, 12:53
I was not sure where to put this, but I decided to put it here, and I will explain why.

I have noticed a lot of talk about "what are the club girls going to do" and "does anyone have any UTR's from the club". I am asking pretty much the same thing, but I am looking for something that, in this time of COVID, might be a little more desirable to more health conscious women. I am hoping for a session where although things are erotically charged, we still maintain the 6 foot distance recommendation. The reason I am asking out here, instead of in the escort section, is that I am hoping to find the most aesthetically pleasing girl possible. I am hoping someone knows a hottie from the club who would like to make some safe funds. I understand what I am asking for is less than conventional, so I am hoping that I don't get flamed for this, but I have seen a lot crazier requests than this throughout the years.

Best of luck and stay healthy.

Passenger
03-19-20, 17:20
I was not sure where to put this, but I decided to put it here, and I will explain why.

I have noticed a lot of talk about "what are the club girls going to do" and "does anyone have any UTR's from the club". I am asking pretty much the same thing, but I am looking for something that, in this time of COVID, might be a little more desirable to more health conscious women. I am hoping for a session where although things are erotically charged, we still maintain the 6 foot distance recommendation. The reason I am asking out here, instead of in the escort section, is that I am hoping to find the most aesthetically pleasing girl possible. I am hoping someone knows a hottie from the club who would like to make some safe funds. I understand what I am asking for is less than conventional, so I am hoping that I don't get flamed for this, but I have seen a lot crazier requests than this throughout the years.

Best of luck and stay healthy.Pleasantly surprised to see someone post something that makes sense in light of the pandemic.

My other thought would be to provide modest donations to favorite providers, be they from strip clubs, spas, or escorts. Social distancing is real.

Bad Bird
03-21-20, 18:23

Best of luck and stay healthy.You are "almost" describing cam girls.

Jay23
03-21-20, 22:29
"Whitmer orders salons, spas, tattoo shops & more temporarily closed amid COVID-19 outbreak" , will there be a separate order for the strip clubs or do they come under restaurants and bars?

The Emmy Goes2
03-22-20, 00:23
You are "almost" describing cam girls.I agree with you, for the most part. I think it is a more intimate version of that, considering the removal of the cumbersome technology. However, they are very similar. I am just hoping I can find a girl soon. Before they tighten up movement even more, amid this virus.

WhiteBrik
03-22-20, 09:48
"Whitmer orders salons, spas, tattoo shops & more temporarily closed amid COVID-19 outbreak" , will there be a separate order for the strip clubs or do they come under restaurants and bars?The strip clubs that serve booze were included in the bars. I'm curious where the ones that don't serve alcohol land in those designations.

HeelHound
03-22-20, 17:15
Virtual Lap Dances From Strippers. With the Strip clubs closed I was wondering if any of the strippers have moved to doing cam shows to make money. I for one would love to support the ladies while the clubs are closed. Feel free to message me if you know of any girls interested.

Dsc 12
03-23-20, 07:35
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/portland-strip-club-forced-to-close-so-dancers-now-do-delivery.html

Tommy101
03-23-20, 07:39
Can't wait for my virus check. I intend to blow it all on alcohol and loose woman at the clubs.

Passenger
03-23-20, 18:44
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/portland-strip-club-forced-to-close-so-dancers-now-do-delivery.htmlWas just going to post this!

"All dancers are driven and escorted by a security guard. And there's at least one rule that carries over from the strip club to a pandemic – no touching the dancers. ".

Ray Raynor
03-26-20, 06:26
How many of you are still seeing a girl otc during these times?

Ray Raynor
03-26-20, 06:42
Anyone have any intell on her. She's day shift spinner. Dark hair.

Super D16
03-26-20, 17:20
How many of you are still seeing a girl otc during these times?I've seen 2 so far. Working on third for next week. But she claims to be nervous because otc is't her thing.

TheTrackStar
03-26-20, 20:41
Can't wait for my virus check. I intend to blow it all on alcohol and loose woman at the clubs.Something tells me you will get your check long before the bars open back up.

HoldenCaul
03-27-20, 14:40
If anyone has her number, please DM me. Thanks. I would like to try and see her OTC.

Road Head
03-28-20, 20:28
Something tells me you will get your check long before the bars open back up.If ever. Something tells me this may get used to eliminate strip clubs as we know them. Hope I'm wrong. We could become a no contact state.

FunNights69
03-29-20, 00:52
I was a frequent visitor at the cricket but was never interested in take out and thus never got any numbers. Would anyone be willing to help out a senior member? Girls from other clubs would also be appreciated, thanks!

DFranco8
03-29-20, 19:35
Anyone have digits or 411 on my ATF Kelly the skater girl from Bogies?

I'm me please!

Nrahrah
03-30-20, 17:09
Anyone remember Gia from the Criket? I saw her awhile back PM me if you have info.

WinterKnight
03-31-20, 07:10
Anyone remember Gia from the Criket? I saw her awhile back PM me if you have info.I do remember a Gia, but from Venus, not from the Cricket. The one I recall is older, blonde, and big on top and bottom and the middle. I hope she's not the one you meant.

Nrahrah
04-01-20, 01:00
I do remember a Gia, but from Venus, not from the Cricket. The one I recall is older, blonde, and big on top and bottom and the middle. I hope she's not the one you meant.No the one I'm thinking of is probably in her 40's now, brown hair and slim.

Ray Raynor
04-01-20, 07:43
I've seen 2 so far. Working on third for next week. But she claims to be nervous because otc is't her thing.Are you still seeing girls with the virus spreading like crazy in the area?

Ray Raynor
04-01-20, 07:48
I asked about this earlier. I get the idea that more than a few hobbyists are still seeing girls. I understand the temptation. I am tempted to see my regular but have refrained. It's bad out there. Please stay healthy, no session of pussy is worth going through the sickness and fear if you contract covid-19. And if you have a family at home, dude, what are you thinking? Just my 2 cents.

DeadDead22
04-01-20, 08:50
I don't know if some of these clubs (bogarts, H8, silver cricket) will be able to survive the shut down. Not just from everyday customers, but all the big events that have been cancelled (like the Auto show). These are some of my favorite spots to frequent when I'm in town. I would hate to see them disappear. Plus wouldn't have any idea where any of my favorites at these places would go either. Oh well. Shitty, shitty times, y’all.

TheTrackStar
04-01-20, 11:03
I don't know if some of these clubs (bogarts, H8, silver cricket) will be able to survive the shut down. Not just from everyday customers, but all the big events that have been cancelled (like the Auto show). These are some of my favorite spots to frequent when I'm in town. I would hate to see them disappear. Plus wouldn't have any idea where any of my favorites at these places would go either. Oh well. Shitty, shitty times, yall.They will never disappear, someone will just come along and buy them up (new owner). And the girls will be back the day they reopen, it's not like any of them are going to get a real job.

XaDudeX
04-01-20, 11:36
If anyone has her number, please DM me. Thanks. I would like to try and see her OTC.Don't have it, but good dome is always a priority in a pandemic.

Sparkeyman
04-02-20, 04:34
They will never disappear, someone will just come along and buy them up (new owner). And the girls will be back the day they reopen, it's not like any of them are going to get a real job.I can see the resume. Three years as a Customer entertainment specialist. Then lists parent company of bar to mask it farther.

FictionGenius
04-04-20, 10:17
Hey Guys anyone see this beauty lately.

Message me I will exchange info with other beauties as well.

Seen her at a strip club while ago would love to do some take out.

Stay safe.

Poppabd
04-07-20, 20:07
Hey Guys anyone see this beauty lately.

Message me I will exchange info with other beauties as well.

Seen her at a strip club while ago would love to do some take out.

Stay safe.Damn she looks young, like RKelly bait LOL.

Otter52
04-07-20, 22:01
Hey all. Has anyone been in touch with our friends at H8? If you have any info. , specifically on Pixie, send an I'm. Looking to help out if I can. Thanks all. This sucks, but stay safe.

Aman200
04-08-20, 12:50
Anyone have Charlie at flight club (changed her number too much for me to keep track of anymore) or Mackenzie's number from cricket? Look for some otc if anyone has a lead.

Incognito1234
04-08-20, 17:42
As many of you that read my posts may know, I frequented Bogart's and both Henry's. Unfortuantely, I really didn't pick up numbers, except for a couple and it appears that those may have changed too.

Anyway, if any of you have some numbers for the smaller sized or petite girls that worked there, I'd be interested. If you wouldn't mind forwarding their information and and at least what their stage name was or a brief description, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Stewy56
04-08-20, 23:50
I can see the resume. Three years as a Customer entertainment specialist. Then lists parent company of bar to mask it farther.Stripclubs will probably be out of business until we have a vaccine. Who wants a "no touch" club. The alternative would be strippers and customers with "masks" which would seem like something out of a science fiction soft porn movie. Something eerie about a "masked lap dance".

YetAnotherGuy
04-09-20, 15:34
Who wants a "no touch" club.Deja Vu does just fine I'm pretty sure.

TheTrackStar
04-09-20, 19:19
Stripclubs will probably be out of business until we have a vaccine. Who wants a "no touch" club. The alternative would be strippers and customers with "masks" which would seem like something out of a science fiction soft porn movie. Something eerie about a "masked lap dance".Technically all SC are no touch clubs, didn't stop them before and probably won't stop them when they reopen. Also the SC will reopen when the rest of the regular bars and restaurants do.

My Prediction: All bars and restaurants will be open within 30 to 60 days (May 1st) with maybe a new capacity limit (50% of the original limit).

Anyone else want to make a prediction?

CommonSteve666
04-10-20, 10:02
Technically all SC are no touch clubs, didn't stop them before and probably won't stop them when they reopen. Also the SC will reopen when the rest of the regular bars and

My Prediction: All bars and restaurants will be open within 30 to 60 days (May 1st) with maybe a new capacity limit (50% of the original limit).

Anyone else want to make a prediction?August 1. We'll need to see decrease in cases over a few weeks at least before restarting.

FrankBeans
04-10-20, 12:50
Looking to connect with Rose from Bogies. She's a thick / heavier white brunette. Works night usually. Her number keeps changing and I didn't get her current one before COVID. Anyone got her number?

DirtyOne313
04-14-20, 09:46
Looking to connect with Rose from Bogies. She's a thick / heavier white brunette. Works night usually. Her number keeps changing and I didn't get her current one before COVID. Anyone got her number?Does anyone have any of their numbers? They have to be hard up with the clubs being closed and I would like to lend them a "hand" if they need it. Plus no stimulus money for them.

Stewy56
04-14-20, 19:20
Technically all SC are no touch clubs, didn't stop them before and probably won't stop them when they reopen. Also the SC will reopen when the rest of the regular bars and restaurants do.

Anyone else want to make a prediction?August 1st at earliest. Many clubs probably won't reopen at all.

TheTrackStar
04-14-20, 23:50
August 1st at earliest. Many clubs probably won't reopen at all.Wow, that's a longtime. I can't see it being that long but we'll see.

HoldenCaul
04-15-20, 08:17
Wow, that's a longtime. I can't see it being that long but we'll see.Aug 1 is optimistic. My predication is Nov 1.

TheTrackStar
04-15-20, 10:26
Aug 1 is optimistic. My predication is Nov 1.Do you feel that regular bars and restaurants will open before SC?

AIImonger
04-15-20, 15:22
Aug 1 is optimistic. My predication is Nov 1.I think you are right. My office is developing a plan for a July restart, but feels we could be out till January 2121.

Stay safe everyone!

WinterKnight
04-16-20, 01:08
I think you are right. My office is developing a plan for a July restart, but feels we could be out till January 2121.

Stay safe everyone!That's a hundred years, man. Maybe your grandchildren will restart your office.

Anyone remember the song "In The Year 2525"?

HoldenCaul
04-16-20, 09:30
Do you feel that regular bars and restaurants will open before SC?Yes I do, although I can't picture what that looks like quite yet.

TheTrackStar
04-16-20, 10:31
Yes I do, although I can't picture what that looks like quite yet.I'm not an attorney but singling out SC would be like singling out gay bars, it wouldn't go over very well.

Bacon Bread
04-16-20, 11:42
I'm not an attorney but singling out SC would be like singling out gay bars, it wouldn't go over very well.If they make regular bars / restaurants observe limits on the number of people per square foot and other social distancing, I could see them banning VIP rooms for awhile and requiring any interaction between dancers and customers be no closer than 6 feet.

GuyDetroit
04-16-20, 12:21
My question is where are the desperate dancers these days? I have not seen an influx of new faces on the sites. If you have seen any PM me or post here please.

Softailrider
04-16-20, 19:10
That's a hundred years, man. Maybe your grandchildren will restart your office.

Anyone remember the song "In The Year 2525"?I remember that song, it was good. It got a little boring after a while.

Strike313
04-17-20, 06:48
My question is where are the desperate dancers these days? I have not seen an influx of new faces on the sites. If you have seen any PM me or post here please.I'm also wondering what's up with this. Did these girls save up money? Do they have sugar daddies? Are they on the higher end sites? Where are they?

TheTrackStar
04-17-20, 11:53
I'm also wondering what's up with this. Did these girls save up money? Do they have sugar daddies? Are they on the higher end sites? Where are they?Now that's fucking funny. My guess is a lot of girls have regulars and they are seeing them OTC now. Some are online using real or fake pics, some just wait for their welfare check, maybe 3 or 4 of them got clean (that's a joke), some are working at underground clubs, etc, etc.

It's kind of odd, when BP went down I thought there would be a lot more girls working the streets but nope.

YoungAndFun007
04-17-20, 12:02
If they make regular bars / restaurants observe limits on the number of people per square foot and other social distancing, I could see them banning VIP rooms for awhile and requiring any interaction between dancers and customers be no closer than 6 feet.Dude all bars have been closed for a month. What are you talking about.

Sparkeyman
04-17-20, 13:06
Dude all bars have been closed for a month. What are you talking about.He's making a prognostication on the future state of one of our favorite places.

HoldenCaul
04-17-20, 14:36
Dude all bars have been closed for a month. What are you talking about.I think he means, WHEN bars and restaurants re-open, and then once that happens, IF there are social distancing limitations in those establishments, e. G. , # of patrons per square foot etc. (which I believe there will be), then its within the realm of possibility to presume these rules would affect SC VIP rooms as they do not conform to social distancing standards. Obviously this is all hypothetical and conjecture, but I believe this is where we are heading in the short term.

Pussylicker2
04-17-20, 15:21
If they make regular bars / restaurants observe limits on the number of people per square foot and other social distancing, I could see them banning VIP rooms for awhile and requiring any interaction between dancers and customers be no closer than 6 feet.Yes, because you can't stay 6 feet apart in the little booths. So a place like H8 N could go back to what they had before the booths, they had a room with couches, like an orgy room. You could see a girl in action, before going back. I've finished a dance, and seen another dancer ready to leave, and intercepted her for sloppy seconds. Bogies and H8S were similar, H8S had a circle of chairs, you could watch everyone.

TheTrackStar
04-17-20, 16:42
Yes, because you can't stay 6 feet apart in the little booths. So a place like H8 N could go back to what they had before the booths, they had a room with couches, like an orgy room. You could see a girl in action, before going back. I've finished a dance, and seen another dancer ready to leave, and intercepted her for sloppy seconds. Bogies and H8S were similar, H8S had a circle of chairs, you could watch everyone.Ahh yes, the community bobblehead days.

YoungAndFun007
04-17-20, 17:04
I think he means, WHEN bars and restaurants re-open, and then once that happens, IF there are social distancing limitations in those establishments, e. G. , # of patrons per square foot etc. (which I believe there will be), then its within the realm of possibility to presume these rules would affect SC VIP rooms as they do not conform to social distancing standards. Obviously this is all hypothetical and conjecture, but I believe this is where we are heading in the short term.Who would go for 6 feet away lap dance.

Advisor
04-17-20, 22:32
Now that's fucking funny. My guess is a lot of girls have regulars and they are seeing them OTC now. Some are online using real or fake pics, some just wait for their welfare check, maybe 3 or 4 of them got clean (that's a joke), some are working at underground clubs, etc, etc.

It's kind of odd, when BP went down I thought there would be a lot more girls working the streets but nope.I'm too fearful of the virus but damn how much fun would underground clubs be?

Wonders Wonder
04-17-20, 22:53
Who would go for 6 feet away lap dance.Do what I do. 6 inches away from behind. They ain't breathing on you. LOL.

Bacon Bread
04-19-20, 10:02
Do what I do. 6 inches away from behind. They ain't breathing on you. LOL.I've seen reports that COVID-19 transmits through farts, so even butt-grabbing in the VIP might not be safe.

In my earlier post, I was just trying to anticipate what sort of rules might be put in place when strip clubs open back up, based on what I've been reading about possible rules for restaurants and bars.

There may be some period of time where VIP booths are shut down. Not sure they would just bring back the old-time arrangement where everyone is in one big room. Maybe there will be more willingness and opportunity to arrange dates outside the club.

Bacon Bread
04-19-20, 10:05
I'm too fearful of the virus but damn how much fun would underground clubs be?Anyone know if underground clubs are actually operating in Detroit? It wouldn't surprise me. There was a pretty significant underground club scene in the DC area years ago before the cops shut it down.

TheTrackStar
04-19-20, 11:33
Anyone know if underground clubs are actually operating in Detroit? It wouldn't surprise me. There was a pretty significant underground club scene in the DC area years ago before the cops shut it down.Do you have any idea what kind of people go to these clubs? I'd feel safer in Wayne County Jail.

TheTrackStar
04-19-20, 11:37
I've seen reports that COVID-19 transmits through farts, so even butt-grabbing in the VIP might not be safe.

In my earlier post, I was just trying to anticipate what sort of rules might be put in place when strip clubs open back up, based on what I've been reading about possible rules for restaurants and bars.

There may be some period of time where VIP booths are shut down. Not sure they would just bring back the old-time arrangement where everyone is in one big room. Maybe there will be more willingness and opportunity to arrange dates outside the club.Can you provide some type of proof that would give this statement a little more color and shape?

Pussylicker2
04-19-20, 15:48
Do you have any idea what kind of people go to these clubs? I'd feel safer in Wayne County Jail.I used to go to Andy Coons on third, it opened at 2 am. Yes, it was sketchy.

TheTrackStar
04-19-20, 17:00
I used to go to Andy Coons on third, it opened at 2 am. Yes, it was sketchy.And how many years ago was that?

Love The Lips
04-19-20, 17:08
Who remembers Fancy Pants? I was only in there once when I was probably around 23 but wow!!

Bacon Bread
04-19-20, 18:40
Can you provide some type of proof that would give this statement a little more color and shape?"The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind. ".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11401962/doctor-coronavirus-spreading-farts/

Bacon Bread
04-19-20, 18:47
Do you have any idea what kind of people go to these clubs? I'd feel safer in Wayne County Jail.I never went, but the places that operated in PG County MD back in the day were organized as "private parties. " I think they were held in light industrial parks.

Studly77
04-19-20, 19:40
I think he means, WHEN bars and restaurants re-open, and then once that happens, IF there are social distancing limitations in those establishments, e. G. , # of patrons per square foot etc. (which I believe there will be), then its within the realm of possibility to presume these rules would affect SC VIP rooms as they do not conform to social distancing standards. Obviously this is all hypothetical and conjecture, but I believe this is where we are heading in the short term.In the short term yes, it will be awkward at the very least. But short will not last that long. Bars will be last to open but I still think mid May. End of May at the very latest. Short term might be June but I think after 4th of July things should be back to normal. I could be totally wrong but I hope I am not.

TheTrackStar
04-19-20, 20:18
"The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind. ".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11401962/doctor-coronavirus-spreading-farts/http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3741-General-Reports&p=4737728&viewfull=1#post4737728

SkyFox
04-20-20, 03:43
Who remembers Fancy Pants? I was only in there once when I was probably around 23 but wow!!It was BYOB. I use to go see Racine in the back room. LOL.

GgManSpot
04-20-20, 07:11
Hey all. Has anyone been in touch with our friends at H8? If you have any info. , specifically on Pixie, send an I'm. Looking to help out if I can. Thanks all. This sucks, but stay safe.Hey been hanging out with 1 of the regulars from Henry's and been having a great time everyone stay safe.

SmoothDriver
04-20-20, 09:54
Who remembers Fancy Pants? I was only in there once when I was probably around 23 but wow!!I remember fancy pants that is ware Vincent Chin was beat to death for being Chinese by 2 auto workers who thought he was Japanese. It was when the big 3 was losing huge market shares to the Japs. I also loved the back room there.

Fundboy
04-20-20, 20:20
I remember fancy pants that is ware Vincent Chin was beat to death for being Chinese by 2 auto workers who thought he was Japanese. It was when the big 3 was losing huge market shares to the Japs. I also loved the back room there.Those were the days. Didn't have to go to back room for fun. They had restaurant style booths right out in the open. Used to get BJs in the booths while watching the girls dance nude on stage. Tip the girls on stage a few bucks and you could DATY them right on stage. Fond memories. Even took one back to Holiday Inn for OTC fun. Got all kinds of stares while strolling thru the lobby. She was still wearing her stripper outfit with only a short jacket which didn't hide much.

Anyone remember Wood Six theater? Had lot of fun there. Even got take-out from Star, beautiful blond.

Tommy101
04-21-20, 07:43
Anyone else miss the dizzy duck?

Dsc 12
04-21-20, 08:32
I remember fancy pants that is ware Vincent Chin was beat to death for being Chinese by 2 auto workers who thought he was Japanese. It was when the big 3 was losing huge market shares to the Japs. I also loved the back room there.Have never heard of this story. I had to look it up, pretty interesting read. The father and stepson never spent a day in jail, and look to be still alive.

SkyFox
04-21-20, 09:43
Have never heard of this story. I had to look it up, pretty interesting read. The father and stepson never spent a day in jail, and look to be still alive.How about the club Manchester? I believe it was on Woodward. It was similar to fancy pants.

Martez120
04-21-20, 16:51
I have no idea how bars and stripclubs will operate after Quarantine. The whole purpose of these establishments defy social distancing. Social Distancing will exist after Quarantine until a widespread vaccine is formed. How can you even date new people? Video chat forever? All entertainers will only have the option of getting an OnlyFans or related account to continue in this industry. It's a very sad time.

Incognito1234
04-21-20, 19:43
I have no idea how bars and stripclubs will operate after Quarantine. The whole purpose of these establishments defy social distancing. Social Distancing will exist after Quarantine until a widespread vaccine is formed. How can you even date new people? Video chat forever? All entertainers will only have the option of getting an OnlyFans or related account to continue in this industry. It's a very sad time.It might start back a bit slower but soon after, it'll be business as usual. I'm sure a lot of good deals will be had early on.

Marelobo Mex
04-21-20, 23:24
It might start back a bit slower but soon after, it'll be business as usual. I'm sure a lot of good deals will be had early on.I agree, it will be a bunch of girls and boys who have already had the virus and have immunity. The will bang everything they can.

MM.

DirtyOne313
04-22-20, 10:35
I agree, it will be a bunch of girls and boys who have already had the virus and have immunity. The will bang everything they can.

MM.I wonder what the prices are going to be once the places open back it? It has to be cheap as hell since they haven't worked in a couple months!

XaDudeX
04-22-20, 15:42
Hey been hanging out with 1 of the regulars from Henry's and been having a great time everyone stay safe.Hah. You're about to be very popular on these boards right now.

Marelobo Mex
04-22-20, 22:22
I wonder what the prices are going to be once the places open back it? It has to be cheap as hell since they haven't worked in a couple months!DO,

It is simple supply and demand. It depends on how many peelers and how many mongers.

If there is an imbalance either way prices can swing hi or low.

For example when I go to the clubs if 20 girls are dancing, often times I only find 1 or 2 I want to go to the VIP with. I am extremely picky but if I walk into a club and don't see any I find attractive I am likely to walk and not do a session. Sometimes I will pay a premium to get the girl I want because she is worth more to me.

Most guys are not as picky as me. So lets say of the 20 girls working they find 10 girls attractive. Now if 200 mongers show up for 20 peelers prices are going sky high. If 7 mongers show up for 20 peelers, it the girls will take any lowball price you offer.

However this imbalance won't last long. I would guess six weeks is realistic.

If guys come on this board and start posting about cheap extras, it will bring out more mongers. At the same time if peeler are having to except low offers some will drop out and stop working. Or the supply and demand will match each other.

It works the other way also. If guys start posting about the clubs being a sausage fest and have to pay $200 for a VIP session at the same time the peeler are raking in the money. The clubs will recruit additional girls and many mongers will decide it is not worth it. Or demand and supply will match each other.

Sorry for the economics lesson. But this is the beautiful thing about capitalism and that supply and demand intersect a particular price point.

MM.

Pussylicker2
04-22-20, 22:44
Sorry for the economics lesson. But this is the beautiful thing about capitalism and that supply and demand intersect a particular price point.

MM.If a girl is making $600 / night because of all the mongers spending their stimulus checks, she'll brag to her little sister, who'll join her.

Pussylicker2
04-22-20, 22:47
And how many years ago was that?Around 1993.

Pussylicker2
04-22-20, 22:51
Who remembers Fancy Pants? I was only in there once when I was probably around 23 but wow!!Great place. There was a place next door, a social club? I always wondered what the deal was there.

TheTrackStar
04-22-20, 23:39
Around 1993.I figured it had to be a few decades ago.

TheTrackStar
04-22-20, 23:44
I wonder what the prices are going to be once the places open back it? It has to be cheap as hell since they haven't worked in a couple months!Or they will jack the prices up to make up for lost time.

DirtyDano
04-25-20, 11:16
Or they will jack the prices up to make up for lost time.We set the prices! If we let the big head out think the little head and all stand firm on not paying over inflated prices we win.

TheTrackStar
04-25-20, 14:44
We set the prices! If we let the big head out think the little head and all stand firm on not paying over inflated prices we win.Do you really think you're the first one to suggest this? I've seen this posted a 100 times and it never works and it never will work. The problem is you can never get enough mongers to work together to set the prices. Hell half the guys that go to SC don't even know sites like this exist and some of them don't even care that they do. Do you really think any guy here isn't going to pay more then you set the rate at because of guy code?

There is no such thing as bros before hoes in monger life. Let me be the first to admit it, I'm not turning down any pussy for some guy(s) I have never met in real life.

MitcheyB1
04-25-20, 16:47
Anyone have one to share. Pm me if so I'm in a dry spell need a good dance with happy ending. Have a girl in battlecreek I can share back.

PhilliesFan6
04-26-20, 08:45
Does anyone here have her contact info? She's short with black or dyed blond hair. I can give you intel on some providers in return.

TheTrackStar
04-26-20, 15:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TheTrackStar
04-27-20, 10:59
This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.How the fuck was this discourage members from posting? I think your pussy is just super sensitive because your dreams of being the next BP just burned to the ground.

Stewy56
04-27-20, 22:30
[QUOTE=YoungAndFun007;4748565]Who would go for 6 feet away lap dance.[/QUOTEhttps://www.complex.com/life/2020/04/strip-clubs-post-coronavirus-pandemic-could-look-very-different

Ray Raynor
04-28-20, 14:49
Rules.

No touching.

3 feet distance in VIP.

Customers must wear masks.

Protective sheild between dancer and customer on stage and in VIP.

Dancer wears mask and protective face shield.

Every VIP booth is wiped down with disinfectant after each use.

One dancer per pole. This rotates so the other pole can be disinfected.

Drink prices double.

VIP tax triple.

Day shift will have cover charge.

Valet prices increase. Criket starts to charge for parking.

But the reality. Everything in VIP is back to normal. YMMV.

All dancers start making a list of cusomers to meet outside to make more $ and to prepare for the second wave.

Dancers start offering video sex as a kindof OTC via snapchat or whatever. (I have one currently).

Any thoughts?

SomeDetroitGuy
04-28-20, 15:29
Rules.

No touching.

3 feet distance in VIP.

Drink prices double.

VIP tax triple.

All dancers start making a list of cusomers to meet outside to make more $ and to prepare for the second wave.

Dancers start offering video sex as a kindof OTC via snapchat or whatever. (I have one currently).

Any thoughts?Clubs are as likely to follow any Covid related rules as they are the smoking ban.

CommonSteve666
04-28-20, 18:32
When they reopen, I'll be curious to see about inspections the club. If left to self governance, it should return to old times because no one will visit otherwise. I know health department checks the food operation at a sc. Possible they might look at other things like VIP, at least for the short term or would that fall outside their authority?

DumbGuy65
05-04-20, 16:57
Anyone have a utr they wouldn't mind sharing? Nothing here in Lansing and could use some fellow mongers help.

Incognito1234
05-05-20, 09:00
Rules.

No touching.

3 feet distance in VIP.

Drink prices double.

VIP tax triple.

Any thoughts?So, I'm thinking about Bogart's and either Henry's. They make it look good with disinfectant and wiping things down but in a couple of weeks, it'll be back to normal. There's a lot of girls who need money and a lot of hard dicks waiting to help them out.

Incognito1234
05-05-20, 09:04
Clubs are as likely to follow any Covid related rules as they are the smoking ban.Exactly this.

Concupiscent69
05-05-20, 14:44
An interesting concept.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/drive-thru-strip-club-coronavirus-130000000.html

SomeDetroitGuy
05-08-20, 12:14
An interesting concept.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/drive-thru-strip-club-coronavirus-130000000.htmlI would absolutely stop by, seems fun. Shame you can't get a private dance on a drive-through though.

DirtyDano
05-13-20, 16:58
Need these in the VIP area.

Ray Raynor
05-16-20, 10:45
I'm sure some of you have been seeing a girl OTC. I, myself, see a regular each week. Do you fear the virus when getting a hotel room? I get the room and spray and wipe down as much as I can. I don't know that it helps but I figure it can't hurt.

Ray Raynor
05-16-20, 11:03
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?

Marelobo Mex
05-16-20, 19:06
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?RR,

Don't do it.

The next question you are going to post is "Anyone ever feel like a sucker?

MM.

WinterKnight
05-16-20, 22:42
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?Yes, although with an escort or two, not a stripper. But the previous poster is correct; don't do it.

RayLatoole
05-17-20, 08:05
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?I have an acquaintance that not only fell for a stripper but married her, has kids with her and is still married to her. They belong to a community swim club and she's there with her man mades and bikinis and though the men are happy, the women seem a little judgmental. LOL. It's true love!

WinterKnight
05-18-20, 00:42
I have an acquaintance that not only fell for a stripper but married her, has kids with her and is still married to her. They belong to a community swim club and she's there with her man mades and bikinis and though the men are happy, the women seem a little judgmental. LOL. It's true love!LOL indeed! They might need a different club. If I married a woman like that, I would expect her to show off, too.

Marelobo Mex
05-18-20, 00:47
I have an acquaintance that not only fell for a stripper but married her, has kids with her and is still married to her. They belong to a community swim club and she's there with her man mades and bikinis and though the men are happy, the women seem a little judgmental. LOL. It's true love!RLT,

Anything is possible but don't his hopes up.

For every story like you mentioned there are 999 that go the other way.

I encourage others feedback.

MM.

DennyInUSA
05-18-20, 16:57
If anyone aware any stripper providing private dances? Not looking for other stuff but just lap dances if any provider is offering it privately! It has been tough to get any contact lately.

Thanks.

HungaryMan
05-18-20, 18:01
Local TV showed a strip Club in the state of Wyoming as being the first to reopen from virus shutdowns. Girls wearing masks, using towels to hold the pole on stage and staying at least 6 feet from customers and yet guys are coming in from out of state. Definitely had my laughing. Sad though too.

Geralda
05-18-20, 18:50
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?A bloke that can avoid it is a cold-blooded fish indeed.

Studly77
05-18-20, 23:10
Local TV showed a strip Club in the state of Wyoming as being the first to reopen from virus shutdowns. Girls wearing masks, using towels to hold the pole on stage and staying at least 6 feet from customers and yet guys are coming in from out of state. Definitely had my laughing. Sad though tooI read the article and seen the pictures. It is OK for some clubs just to open but it is not practical and frankly does not make a whole lot of sense. I see the mask restriction and the 6 foot distance being challenged in court. They would need to prove a long term health crisis and I don't think they will be able to do it.

If they can't prove a health issue it would be unconstitutional. Look for the mask and distance to be dropped soon. The hardliners will try to keep it going for as long as possible but they will be challenged for proof.

SomeDetroitGuy
05-19-20, 14:19
I read the article and seen the pictures. It is OK for some clubs just to open but it is not practical and frankly does not make a whole lot of sense. I see the mask restriction and the 6 foot distance being challenged in court. They would need to prove a long term health crisis and I don't think they will be able to do it.

If they can't prove a health issue it would be unconstitutional. Look for the mask and distance to be dropped soon. The hardliners will try to keep it going for as long as possible but they will be challenged for proofLots of places have similar rules, bans on lap-dances, minimum distance requirements, and plenty of health ordinances. You shouldn't expect the courts to come out and overthrow these rules.

Of course, the same clubs which allow extras (which is illegal), smoking (which is illegal), and fully nude dancers on stage (which is illegal), are as likely to follow through with following these rules as they do the bans on extras, smoking, and full nudity.

Studly77
05-19-20, 22:07
Lots of places have similar rules, bans on lap-dances, minimum distance requirements, and plenty of health ordinances. You shouldn't expect the courts to come out and overthrow these rules.

Of course, the same clubs which allow extras (which is illegal), smoking (which is illegal), and fully nude dancers on stage (which is illegal), are as likely to follow through with following these rules as they do the bans on extras, smoking, and full nudity.I have always been in favor of legalizing it. Yea, I know it's complicated but it does not have to be. I read that France had changed the laws but they are more ridiculous than ever. If it OK for a woman to ask for money but illegal for the guy to offer it. The very definition of hypocrisy. It is ironically not about the money at all. It is about the violence attributed to some customers. The women are afraid to come forward if it was illegal but have more leverage if legal and they can pursue charges. Like I said nothing to do with money or the majority of customers but the violent ones cause all the problems.

WinterKnight
05-22-20, 08:37
Lots of places have similar rules, bans on lap-dances, minimum distance requirements, and plenty of health ordinances. You shouldn't expect the courts to come out and overthrow these rules.

Of course, the same clubs which allow extras (which is illegal), smoking (which is illegal), and fully nude dancers on stage (which is illegal), are as likely to follow through with following these rules as they do the bans on extras, smoking, and full nudity.Back in the mid-'90's, while on a business trip outside Dayton, Ohio, I visited a club that was a "strip club" in name only. It was well-lit, the music was loud, there were wives eating dinner with husbands, and the "strippers", walked around giving "table dances" well away from the patrons, that never got racier than showing a bikini. I don't recall any stage. Being accustomed to the old Studio 4 in Windsor, I was sorely disappointed by the tame show in Ohio. They were practicing social distancing decades before it became known by that term.

They could remain in business because there was no competition to offer anything better, no doubt owing to the local laws. If you wanted what Windsor offered, you had to drive the four hours to get it.

BeachGuy6
05-22-20, 11:46
This Chaldean chick tried to sell me pics and videos on Instagram in my DMs. Does anyone know if she's a stripper? She has a really sexy bikini pic on her Instagram.

Www.instagram.com/lexlifeexo

Marelobo Mex
05-22-20, 21:38
This Chaldean chick tried to sell me pics and videos on Instagram in my DMs. Does anyone know if she's a stripper? She has a really sexy bikini pic on her Instagram.

Www.instagram.com/lexlifeexoBG,

She doesn't look familiar to me, but she is followed by several girls who are strippers, so she might be one.

MM.

BeachGuy6
05-23-20, 02:30
BG,

She doesn't look familiar to me, but she is followed by several girls who are strippers, so she might be one.

MM.Yeah, she's followed by some of them. I know she does makeup so maybe she does makeup for them in the back.

BeachGuy6
05-23-20, 02:51
Anyone know this vanessa chick? She posted a picture of herself at Bt's. Dearborn I think on her instagram. I also think she's like half middle eastern. I wonder if she's a stripper or a waitress. Or she could be a guest Idk. She seems the type to work at Bt's though.

BeachGuy6
05-23-20, 03:26
Does anyone know where she works at? I'm pretty she strips or used to. This is her instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/downtownmami/

She also did like 2 porn videos and had the link on her instagram profile. I guess she removed it but I still bookmarked it. =P.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c183fd5ee22b

FourMore
05-23-20, 14:29
Does anyone know where she works at? I'm pretty she strips or used to. This is her instagram.

She also did like 2 porn videos and had the link on her instagram profile. I guess she removed it but I still bookmarked it. =P.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c183fd5ee22bLanding Strip nights.

BeachGuy6
05-23-20, 14:55
Landing Strip nights.Thanks! I appreciate it. Does anyone want a link to her other porn video. Its a ffm video.

WinterKnight
05-23-20, 23:59
Thanks! I appreciate it. Does anyone want a link to her other porn video. Its a ffm video.Please send the link to me.

SomeDetroitGuy
05-24-20, 09:40

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c183fd5ee22bOkay, she is super hot. Anyone know if she is still working though the pandemic? Would love to spend some time with her.

FrankBeans
05-24-20, 11:28
Thanks! I appreciate it. Does anyone want a link to her other porn video. Its a ffm video.Yes please.

Marelobo Mex
05-25-20, 20:57
Anyone know this vanessa chick? She posted a picture of herself at Bt's. Dearborn I think on her instagram. I also think she's like half middle eastern. I wonder if she's a stripper or a waitress. Or she could be a guest Idk. She seems the type to work at Bt's though.BG,

I don't recognize her. I don't think she is a dancer.

MM.

Reviews101
05-26-20, 01:44
Please send the link to me.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Does anyone want a link to her other porn video. Its a ffm video.Yes, please share the link.

TeeTime69
05-26-20, 03:15

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c183fd5ee22bHer Instagram pics reveal where she worked before the pandemic.

SomeDetroitGuy
05-26-20, 18:43
Okay, she is super hot. Anyone know if she is still working though the pandemic? Would love to spend some time with her.I reached out to her. She is in the game. She is also looking for well above what I am willing to spend.

Marelobo Mex
05-26-20, 23:02
I reached out to her. She is in the game. She is also looking for well above what I am willing to spend.SDG.

How old was she in the video?

How old is she now?

MM.

BeachGuy6
05-27-20, 08:03
Yes, please share the link.Okay. Careful. The videos really hot.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c759703f4224

SomeDetroitGuy
05-27-20, 08:38
SDG.

How old was she in the video?

How old is she now?

MM.We didn't talk about that, not sure. Best guess is mid 20's or so.

Marelobo Mex
05-27-20, 19:56
We didn't talk about that, not sure. Best guess is mid 20's or so.Thanks, I probably wouldn't pay a premium if she is over 22.

MM.

PipersPit
05-28-20, 00:57
Anyone ever fall for a stripper? Maybe fall in love sorta?Somewhat, was fun for awhile. Don't regret it but won't let it happen again.

PipersPit
05-28-20, 01:03
Anyone else miss the dizzy duck?Heck yes, got a lap dance on an old van (as in mini-van) back seat that they had in the VIP. True story.

What about The Dutchess? Ever been there?

ExoticChaser
05-28-20, 08:09
Does anyone have contact info, or pricing?

I would be willing to spend extra on that.

BeachGuy6
05-29-20, 06:42
Does anyone have contact info, or pricing?

I would be willing to spend extra on that.Just instagram. You can message thru instagram.

SomeDetroitGuy
06-01-20, 20:08
Bars get to open up soon, I'm assuming strip clubs will, too. Going to be interesting getting a blowjob while wearing a mask but you do what ya got to do to get some head, right?

Studly77
06-02-20, 00:50
Bars get to open up soon, I'm assuming strip clubs will, too. Going to be interesting getting a blowjob while wearing a mask but you do what ya got to do to get some head, rightI hear it will be next week but I doubt the mask will be enforced for long if at all. I know Deanna had retired but it would be great if all this activity will bring her out of retirement. I haven't been to a club in probably a year now so she would be a site for sore eyes.

DigBick313
06-05-20, 16:33
Saw this on Instagram, think I'll stay home just wanted to share this info.

PipersPit
06-06-20, 13:59
Saw this on Instagram, think I'll stay home just wanted to share this info.I could really go for a steak lunch special and some young strippers.

SomeDetroitGuy
06-08-20, 09:26
They posted a message to Facebook, dayshift opens at noon today. I imagine the other clubs to be open today as well. If anyone is going, a report would be great.

PapaPump
06-08-20, 15:12
I hear it will be next week but I doubt the mask will be enforced for long if at all. I know Deanna had retired but it would be great if all this activity will bring her out of retirement. I haven't been to a club in probably a year now so she would be a site for sore eyes.She was getting ready to come back just before the shut down. My guess is she will be back.

Ray Raynor
06-08-20, 16:46
Spoke with a Criket dancer and was told they hav to wear masks and practice social distancing. It doesn't sound like they will be doing any VIP. I told her that if there isn't any VIP then no one will come LOL. See what I did there?

Aman200
06-08-20, 17:11
Stopped by cricket and flight club today. The girls seemed too excited to see each other to give a shit about customers. BT's and Dream Girls we're still closed.

Ray Raynor
06-08-20, 17:14
Stopped by cricket and flight club today. The girls seemed too excited to see each other to give a shit about customers. BT's and Dream Girls we're still closed.So masks, social distacing no VIP. What's the scoop?

Aman200
06-08-20, 17:54
So masks, social distacing no VIP. What's the scoop?It was just strange. I saw a few girls go back at each club. Cricket required masks if you were up and moving around, FC didn't seem to care. Strippers at FC where dancing with masks on. Just odd honestly.

Ray Raynor
06-08-20, 18:07
It was just strange. I saw a few girls go back at each club. Cricket required masks if you were up and moving around, FC didn't seem to care. Strippers at FC where dancing with masks on. Just odd honestly.I'm wondering if the clubs even know what rules they are going to enforce and what they aren't going to enforce. Going to take some time for the water to find its level. Was it crowded? They should be doing food and drink deals to get people back into the clubs.

Aman200
06-08-20, 19:00
I'm wondering if the clubs even know what rules they are going to enforce and what they aren't going to enforce. Going to take some time for the water to find its level. Was it crowded? They should be doing food and drink deals to get people back into the clubs.Cricket had about 10 people and FC about 16. No deals to be had and FC had a limited menu but they still had my steak tips.

Ray Raynor
06-09-20, 07:53
Cricket had about 10 people and FC about 16. No deals to be had and FC had a limited menu but they still had my steak tips.

But what about the talent. I'm wondering if there is an abundance of girls needing to make up for lost time.

Aman200
06-09-20, 13:40
But what about the talent. I'm wondering if there is an abundance of girls needing to make up for lost time.Like I had said not good. The girls were busy talking to each other more than clients. Only 4 or 5 girls per location.

K Plank
06-10-20, 11:03
I visited H8 N on Tuesday day shift to see how things were. Masks were to be worn until you were seated and my temp was taken at the door. I stayed for 2 beers and left because I only saw 3 girls. I'll check back in a few weeks.

HoldenCaul
06-11-20, 08:30
I visited H8 N on Tuesday day shift to see how things were. Masks were to be worn until you were seated and my temp was taken at the door. I stayed for 2 beers and left because I only saw 3 girls. I'll check back in a few weeks.Was Nicole there?

SomeDetroitGuy
06-11-20, 10:22
Was Nicole there?Now we're getting to the important questions. By far the best option at H8 North. Attractive and sucks a damn good dick.

Passenger
06-11-20, 10:59
I visited H8 N on Tuesday day shift to see how things were. Masks were to be worn until you were seated and my temp was taken at the door. I stayed for 2 beers and left because I only saw 3 girls. I'll check back in a few weeks.We have a classic chicken or the egg scenario.

Customers aren't going to show with few dancers; dancers won't show with few customers. Probably going to be a good month before water finds its level.

K Plank
06-11-20, 12:51
Was Nicole there?There was one younger petite white girl and 2 black girls, one younger and curvy, and another older and less ample. I didn't catch names.

HoldenCaul
06-11-20, 17:13
I spent from 1 PM - 330 PM at H8 N today, here is a full report.

Usual guy was working the door, gave him the $5, he asked me do I have a mask. Yes, I have one in the car I can go get it. No need, he hands me one. I ask, what are the rules with this? He says it's optional to wear it or not, it's a state regulation to have it on you at all times. OK, I shove it in my pocket and head to the bar.

Order a beer from usual ***** of a bartender, and look around. I see 4 girls, 1 on stage and 3 sitting around. There are about 5 or 6 customers, plus the owner in his usual spot, yucking it up with some loudmouth guy. The girl on stage is very petite, like 90 pounds maybe, some kind of mix ethnicity and fake blonde hair and fake boobs. I drank my beer and watched her, since nothing else was going on. Ordered another and hit the restroom. Wow. Rememeber that literal shithole? Totally cleaned up with an entire urinal missing. Went back out, and same girl was still on stage. Pretty sure she danced for 5 or 6 songs. The other girls I noticed were a white brunette in her late 30's and can never remember name. And the PAWG with the pinkish blonde dyed hair. After 2 beers, I needed to go to my vehicle and make a phone call, during this time I observed 2 things. 1 - the owner was in the parking lot cleaning up some trash near the dumpster, and 2 - a silver car comes screaming into the lot at around 60 MPH and slams on the brakes in the lot. He goes over and yells at the driver, which turns out to be an AA girl who exits the vehicle and starts running. WTH? After 30 minutes total, I go back in.

Incredibly, the same waif is dancing again, and a few more customers are now inside. Probably 8 guys at this point. And one more girl, the aforementioned AA from the parking lot is a dancer, so now there are 4 girls. So for the record, no Dallas, no Nicole, no Ava, etc. Not looking good. Except the waif looks totally bangable. So I have 2 more beers and during this time, the waif walks by several times we exchange smiles and hellos but she never sits down. Also, I've observed a couple instances of pairs going to the VIP. But never the waif. I decide that by 3:00, if I don't get hit on by anybody, I will leave for other pastures (Bog's). Lo and behold, as I was about to give up, the AA sits down and hits me up. I get a better look at her. Cute, in her 20's, decent body. She immediately asks for a dance, I say how about 100 for everything, she agrees immediately. Once we get back (after paying the troll), I realize she is high as a kite. She is mumbling, wobbly, and not even sure what we just negotiated. She is lucid enough to demand a cover for the BJ, unfortunately, so off we go. CBJ, CFS, her on top and bent over, with no rush or song count limit. Gave her 120 for a good effort. Will repeat with her.

Overall, the mask thing was somewhat odd at first but then a pretty much non issue. Everything proceeded as normal mostly.

HANKS IS BACK!

Marelobo Mex
06-11-20, 21:13
I spent from 1 PM - 330 PM at H8 N today, here is a full report.

HANKS IS BACK!HC,

Thanks for the report, I appreciated reading it.

MM.

SomeDetroitGuy
06-11-20, 23:45
I spent from 1 PM - 330 PM at H8 N today, here is a full report.Great report. Thank you!