PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

ScubaSteve87
04-28-22, 14:06
What time did you find this cutie? Congrats, damn near the illustrious unicorn.I picked up one of these "unicorns" several years ago. You can find her in my previous posts I put some pics up. She was a younger thin blonde that let me bareback her for super cheap. Got with my girl now and shortly after that my "unicorn" was sitting on the floor outside my place in the cold just waiting for this dick LOL.

Jed1172
04-28-22, 21:20
ScubaSteve, I looke up the older post and I must say, we'll played, sir. Well played.

Jed1172
04-28-22, 21:33
Had a unique encounter at 29th and Craycroft last night. Making the loop on the stroll and decided to hit QT for a drink, grab a smoke and stretch my legs. Had to park in back parking lot cause it was very busy. Was standing there having a smoke near the bus stop when this lady approached me and asked if I had an extra cigarette. She is a mid-30's Latina, medium build and said her name was Abbey. I asked her if she was waiting on the bus and she told me that she was because she lost track of her sister and had to go about 4 miles or so to get to the place she was crashing that night. I asked her if she needed a ride and she asked if I could help her get some medicine cause she was feeling a little ill. Asked her how much for meds and she said $5. So, sure why not. Got her the meds and started to take her to where she was going. Asked if she was homeless and she answered not for much longer as rehab starts on Monday. Said she finds a place to crash for a night or two. Asked if she needed some assistance to get an inexpensive room and she jumped on the opportunity. Took her back to my place, she showered and it was on. DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ and covered FS for $60. And 20 minutes later, it was on again. She swears she's not a walker, but you never know. She was good in bed and it felt like a true GFE. Best investment I've made in a long time. Hope she's able to get the help she needs.

LookingOn
04-29-22, 05:15
That's 1/2 Puerto Rican and 1/2 Armenian named Amarranii. Try and say this 23 yo name. CIP. 4 Found on 6th Ave at Palmdale. She was standing around with a dude but I didn't let that deter me. Especially after a nothing burger at 29 and Cray.

I remember 6th Ave being the hotspot 10 years ago during my travels. A good landmark is the VA which is why I continued south of I-10. Time of pickup 0400.

She's a sweetheart personality and trusting. Blues are her meds.

Shy about pics had to be coaxed. Moist snatch and firm tits even after double twins.

NotPhat
04-29-22, 10:30
get the help she needsMost encouraging report if have seen.

ETucson520
05-09-22, 13:36
I recently located to I10 and Wilmont. I'm looking for a route in the area I can begin patrolling. Any suggestions for the airport area? TIA.

-ET.

Dennis1234
05-11-22, 01:08
I haven't cruised much but if really optimistic cruised from past the VA down past the highway all that way down past the McDonalds. I would go up to 4th and swing thru the Spanish trail apartments. Vanessa used to live there but I was looking for a different girl. She was more of a semi-pro. Forgot her name but was cute and thin Latina in her 20's. I always passed on Vanessa as she looks so ragged but don't even see her out anymore. Maybe in jail. The one I want I cannot find. The rest of the streets just bare. I saw one girl that must have weighed 250 pounds, not my taste. I like them skinny. I tried 3 times day, early evening and late. Nothing but a few really, really ugly ones.

Dennis1234
05-11-22, 01:09
I was on way to work from airport and went a little out of Jy way to check out that area. 3 girls appeared to be working but I just got gas and left.

Dennis1234
05-11-22, 01:15
I never treat any of them like dirt and prefer to have a very friendly relationship. Sometimes I buy food, hang out and drink with them. Many of them are good people but many came from really bad life circumstances as children. I've had girls ask me for money and I have given it to them countless times as prepayment for future fun. It makes the whole experience more fun. The girls perform better IMO when it feels more to them than just sex. Spread good karma and it pays off IMO. These girls are not just holes.

N1K32
05-11-22, 13:53
I never treat any of them like dirt and prefer to have a very friendly relationship. Sometimes I buy food, hang out and drink with them. Many of them are good people but many came from really bad life circumstances as children. I've had girls ask me for money and I have given it to them countless times as prepayment for future fun. It makes the whole experience more fun. The girls perform better IMO when it feels more to them than just sex. Spread good karma and it pays off IMO. These girls are not just holes.Last three sentences are fact!

LouCipher
05-11-22, 15:23
I never treat any of them like dirt and prefer to have a very friendly relationship. Sometimes I buy food, hang out and drink with them. Many of them are good people but many came from really bad life circumstances as children. I've had girls ask me for money and I have given it to them countless times as prepayment for future fun. It makes the whole experience more fun. The girls perform better IMO when it feels more to them than just sex. Spread good karma and it pays off IMO. These girls are not just holes.Glad to hear other "mangers" have some good attitude toward the ladies.

Deep69
05-14-22, 00:22
I haven't cruised much but if really optimistic cruised from past the VA down past the highway all that way down past the McDonalds. I would go up to 4th and swing thru the Spanish trail apartments. Vanessa used to live there but I was looking for a different girl. She was more of a semi-pro. Forgot her name but was cute and thin Latina in her 20's. I always passed on Vanessa as she looks so ragged but don't even see her out anymore. Maybe in jail. The one I want I cannot find. The rest of the streets just bare. I saw one girl that must have weighed 250 pounds, not my taste. I like them skinny. I tried 3 times day, early evening and late. Nothing but a few really, really ugly ones.You must be talking about Lala?

ScubaSteve87
05-14-22, 11:25
I never treat any of them like dirt and prefer to have a very friendly relationship. Sometimes I buy food, hang out and drink with them. Many of them are good people but many came from really bad life circumstances as children. I've had girls ask me for money and I have given it to them countless times as prepayment for future fun. It makes the whole experience more fun. The girls perform better IMO when it feels more to them than just sex. Spread good karma and it pays off IMO. These girls are not just holes.You guys are cute, this "Richard" cares for these ladies but most of you guys on here get really really caught up in these hoes. That just shows me most of you may be sad, pathetic losers that can't get the attention of a woman unless you pay them. Thank god I'm not in that predicament, and most women I end up just hooking up with from dating sites. For free, it's a little easier on the wallet have a good day everyone!

Big Glenny
05-14-22, 14:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ScubaSteve87
05-14-22, 18:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Big Glenny
05-14-22, 19:36
Cry more if you want. I stopped posting years ago, don't need or want to. Just got tired of hearing you whole like a woman when people voice their opinions. Get a life man. No one here is envious of you.

Did you really have to dm me AND make a post about it? LOL. The only one I hear crying right now is you, and you're talking about stuff you know nothing about. Thanks for bringing up my 3 some! I Met one of the ladies on tinder and she brought her friend along, the cost for me, $0. You on the other hand would have to pay out the ass to experience what I did Guess "losers" do have some good things happen for them.

ScubaSteve87
05-15-22, 10:33
Cry more if you want. I stopped posting years ago, don't need or want to. Just got tired of hearing you whole like a woman when people voice their opinions. Get a life man. No one here is envious of you.Cool story dude I'm done going back and forth with you, you have proven my point.

RubbinDezNuts
05-15-22, 17:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Butlik369
05-18-22, 21:24
Just want to say I'm really glad it's not me involved in all this back and forth. Usually its me getting yanked at. LOL.

N1K32
05-19-22, 12:29
Cry more if you want. I stopped posting years ago, don't need or want to. Just got tired of hearing you whole like a woman when people voice their opinions. Get a life man. No one here is envious of you.I am quite new here and have the same thoughts.

DkPersonal
05-26-22, 18:05
I haven't seen squat out. Has the heat scared them away?

DirtyDeedsDone
05-27-22, 14:59
I haven't seen squat out. Has the heat scared them away?Many are posting on the internet due to a few gentlemen in here trying to get on the street walkers good side by helping them do so. I can recall at least 5 that have made the transition, if not more.

LoveSosa
05-29-22, 19:50
Anyone have info on the big butt Mexican SW that walks down Craycroft with short shorts on with her ass hanging out?

OmineJay
05-30-22, 13:14
[QUOTE=LoveSosa;5941947]Anyone have info on the big butt Mexican SW that walks down Craycroft with short shorts on with her ass hanging out? Q].

Sounds like a girl who called herself gypsy. She was super pushy I did not partake I've seen that a** hang out though it's big.. Come to think of it there's a second girl.. If it's a huge a** what satellite it's gypsy see. There's another girl who is very sweet and a great person just on hard times that's around there also

Crutch
06-08-22, 12:39
Pulled into strip mall NW corner Speedway / Craycroft and low and behold who do I see but cute little black chick that I reported on over a year ago who used to hang out on 29th. Once more her name escapes me, but picked her up & went behind strip mall. BBBJCIM, $20.00, pants and panties down. Took instruction well. It was about 11 am, she said she lives nearby & strolls the parking lot often. Happy hunting.

Nebaz1
06-08-22, 22:30
Anyone have info on the big butt Mexican SW that walks down Craycroft with short shorts on with her ass hanging out?I picked her up the other day and gave her a ride to QT. We flirted a bit and I rubbed on her ass. After I dropped her off she said I give the best head. I said prove it LOL she said how much. I did low ball her and said 20 , a cop pulled in right behind so I left, she is obviously game but got the feeling she is not cheap.

Crutch
06-09-22, 06:28
I forgot to mention she said she does BB for regulars.

Nebaz1
06-09-22, 11:37
Seen a kinda cute young white chubby girl hanging out in front of the QT on golf links and Wilmont. Seems like that little area is starting to get better for hunting? I waved her down said you need a ride she said I need some money from my phone. Hop on in LOL She said she was looking for 60 but I'm sorry I countered with 20 is all I have and she went for it. Found a quiet spot and had a nice covered BJ, definitely don't need to have a cover with her just my preference. She said she had to get a new phone so I didn't get any digits but if you see her she's game.

Butlik369
06-13-22, 19:29
Anyone seen our big titty gal? I went by the old spanish trail motel room 221 and waited a good long while and never saw any signs of her.

AzDriller
06-14-22, 15:36
Anyone seen our big titty gal? I went by the old spanish trail motel room 221 and waited a good long while and never saw any signs of her.I saw her about a month ago and she had gotten free housing at 29th and Columbus.

Twenty Bucks
06-14-22, 16:57
Anyone seen our big titty gal? I went by the old spanish trail motel room 221 and waited a good long while and never saw any signs of her.Was over there about a week ago and saw a bunch of stuff piled up outside the door and by the window. Looked like she was moving out or just left a bunch of stuff that they were going to throw out. She changes locations and phone numbers constantly, . Good luck in finding her again. If you do, let us know!

If you go back, try Lisa in 227. She's an older lady, but has a nice rack and provides. She has a roommate, but might go off with you for a quick car date.

HandyLovr
06-15-22, 19:05
Was over there about a week ago and saw a bunch of stuff piled up outside the door and by the window. Looked like she was moving out or just left a bunch of stuff that they were going to throw out. She changes locations and phone numbers constantly, . Good luck in finding her again. If you do, let us know!

If you go back, try Lisa in 227. She's an older lady, but has a nice rack and provides. She has a roommate, but might go off with you for a quick car date.Any further info on Lisa that you mentioned. Contact number, perhaps personal information Or experience. Pm if preferred. Thanks.

CingCong1
06-16-22, 12:46
Was over there about a week ago and saw a bunch of stuff piled up outside the door and by the window. Looked like she was moving out or just left a bunch of stuff that they were going to throw out. She changes locations and phone numbers constantly, . Good luck in finding her again. If you do, let us know!

If you go back, try Lisa in 227. She's an older lady, but has a nice rack and provides. She has a roommate, but might go off with you for a quick car date.Just curious if this is the Lisa who used to live on the East side and then by the base. Had a decent set of after market tits, but face wasn't great LOL. Had a daughter that was in the business as well? Doubtful, but just curious.

Twenty Bucks
06-16-22, 15:16
Just curious if this is the Lisa who used to live on the East side and then by the base. Had a decent set of after market tits, but face wasn't great LOL. Had a daughter that was in the business as well? Doubtful, but just curious.Not sure if it's the same one. She said she's been living at this current place for about three years now. She's blonde, petite, probably sixtyish, with a nice pair. I had her number, was in contact with her for a little while but it's been a few months since she's responded to texts, so I'm assuming the number is no longer valid. I deleted it.

I'm sure that if you hung around that place, you would eventually see her come out. She's a little hunched over, due to a bad back. You can also see her occasionally walking down 4th to one of the high-30's streets and then down sixth, as she walks to the convenience stores a lot. The complex that she is in has several other providers, also. Big titty Michelle was there for a while, but I think she might be gone now. I also saw a Hispanic girl wearing a skintight providers outfit walking around that area, also. I'm sure hanging around there will get you something.

Butlik369
06-16-22, 19:39
Not sure if it's the same one. She said she's been living at this current place for about three years now. She's blonde, petite, probably sixtyish, with a nice pair. I had her number, was in contact with her for a little while but it's been a few months since she's responded to texts, so I'm assuming the number is no longer valid. I deleted it.

I'm sure that if you hung around that place, you would eventually see her come out. She's a little hunched over, due to a bad back. You can also see her occasionally walking down 4th to one of the high-30's streets and then down sixth, as she walks to the convenience stores a lot. The complex that she is in has several other providers, also. Big titty Michelle was there for a while, but I think she might be gone now. I also saw a Hispanic girl wearing a skintight providers outfit walking around that area, also. I'm sure hanging around there will get you something.I went by the motel and it looks like room 221 is empty, so Big Tittie Michele moved out. I sat for awhile looking at room 227 and never saw any activity but a big huge lady sitting on a chair outside her apt. Maybe someone has a number?

Twenty Bucks
06-19-22, 17:01
Cute WSW, 30's, with brown hair and moderately-sized bolt ons strolling near Jacinto, east of Oracle. Cool chick with a fun personality and above average BBBJ. Worked her down to 30.

Great Expecta
06-25-22, 11:39
I was coming back from the airport and decided to run the 6th stroll around 11 am. I saw a bright red headed woman crossing street over I-10 headed to CK so I pulled into observe. We apparently, a truck with two other guys saw the same thing and they were pulled up the entrance / exit closest to I-10. They flagged her down and after a brief discussion at the driver's side door, she got in the back of the 4 dr truck. They took off going north on 6th, but I didn't follow. The redhead looked pretty decent and was wearing high cut shorts and a plaid shirt tied around her boobs exposing a thin, but sort of flabby waist. I've never seen her before Friday.

Butlik369
06-26-22, 17:55
I went by the motel and it looks like room 221 is empty, so Big Tittie Michele moved out. I sat for awhile looking at room 227 and never saw any activity but a big huge lady sitting on a chair outside her apt. Maybe someone has a number?I've been scoping out the old motel over by 4th ave, The Spanish Trail. So, big tittie Michele is gone, room 221,but room 227 I haven't seen activity around this room. Anyone have a contact number for Lisa, sure would like to make contact with her. Any help would be appreciated.

Twenty Bucks
06-27-22, 12:12
Check your PM's, please. Interested in the bus stop lady.

DirtyDeedsDone
07-02-22, 17:31
Check your PM's, please. Interested in the bus stop lady.Yes please check your PM I've sent you a few messages. Thank you.

Twenty Bucks
07-08-22, 13:28
Was heading back to work from my lunch hour and spotted her at the Circle K at six and the freeway. Didn't have time to stop, but it looks like she might be working the area again.

ScubaSteve87
07-09-22, 14:15
Was heading back to work from my lunch hour and spotted her at the Circle K at six and the freeway. Didn't have time to stop, but it looks like she might be working the area again.I work right by there and pass that circle k otw home everyday after work. May have to stop and say hello to her.

Twenty Bucks
07-10-22, 17:14
I work right by there and pass that circle k otw home everyday after work. May have to stop and say hello to her.No problem, amigo. If you do meet up with her, could you see if you can get a new set of digits and if she'd be willing to have you share them? She changes phone numbers like I change my shoes.

Uncivil
07-10-22, 20:14
No problem, amigo. If you do meet up with her, could you see if you can get a new set of digits and if she'd be willing to have you share them? She changes phone numbers like I change my shoes.They won't do you any good. Based on my experience with her, she does not know how to operate a telephone.

BMobbcDad25
07-11-22, 16:29
Where can I find some street walkers in Tucson? New to Tucson and don't know where to start. PM me.

Butlik369
07-11-22, 18:00
Where can I find some street walkers in Tucson? New to Tucson and don't know where to start. PM me.Well, craycroft and 29th street, south six Ave from ajo way to Broadway downtown, alvernon way and ft. Lowell to grant and alvernon. Oracle road from prince to drachman. There ya go. Good starting place.

ScubaSteve87
07-11-22, 20:40
No problem, amigo. If you do meet up with her, could you see if you can get a new set of digits and if she'd be willing to have you share them? She changes phone numbers like I change my shoes.No problem, I can do that.

DodgeBros
07-14-22, 22:34
Decided to drive 6th on my way home today I was amused by all the meth heads pimping out their strung out girlfriends as I got closer to 29th Street the quality didn't improve. I saw what could easily use be the oldest black working girl I've ever seen. Damn near skeletal in her size. Waving at every car that drove by her. When I got to the corner of 6th and 29th I had to do a double take. I saw a girl I've never seen before. A young latina that definitely took after her father right down to the thick mustache.

Butlik369
07-14-22, 22:48
Decided to drive 6th on my way home today I was amused by all the meth heads pimping out their strung out girlfriends as I got closer to 29th Street the quality didn't improve. I saw what could easily use be the oldest black working girl I've ever seen. Damn near skeletal in her size. Waving at every car that drove by her. When I got to the corner of 6th and 29th I had to do a double take. I saw a girl I've never seen before. A young latina that definitely took after her father right down to the thick mustache.SPOOKY. Really Spooky. Who in there right mind could be interested in that?

Nodak Boy
07-14-22, 22:57
Decided to drive 6th on my way home today I was amused by all the meth heads pimping out their strung out girlfriends as I got closer to 29th Street the quality didn't improve. I saw what could easily use be the oldest black working girl I've ever seen. Damn near skeletal in her size. Waving at every car that drove by her. When I got to the corner of 6th and 29th I had to do a double take. I saw a girl I've never seen before. A young latina that definitely took after her father right down to the thick mustache.I think I recall her name, something like Dirty Sanchez. Looking again, that's beyond Dirty, Dark Sanchez (aka Fresh) it might be.

NB.

Twenty Bucks
07-17-22, 13:14
10 am. At the 7-11 on 29th / Columbus. She must really need money because she's wearing a tight skirt and pretty much nothing but a bra on top and those gigantic beauties are on full display.

CoolJ8383
07-18-22, 14:48
10 am. At the 7-11 on 29th / Columbus. She must really need money because she's wearing a tight skirt and pretty much nothing but a bra on top and those gigantic beauties are on full display.I never have picked anyone up living here, I am not brand new to it all just seems I don't see too many of them. Well I pretty sure I saw big tit Michelle last Thursday. I saw those amazing looking boobs far away as I was driving and really wanted to talk to her. She was on the phone and a bus was pulling up she made eye contact and did a small wave. This was near Wilmont and Golflinks on Stella road. It was about 9 am. Since then about twice a day I have cruised to some of the spots she's been spotted at and no luck. I was really impressed they shape and size through a T shirt.

I tried to find any kind of contract information for her or photos maybe someone posted but no luck.

AnonBastard
07-18-22, 14:52
Well, craycroft and 29th street, south six Ave from ajo way to Broadway downtown, alvernon way and ft. Lowell to grant and alvernon. Oracle road from prince to drachman. There ya go. Good starting place.Any suggestions for better time of day in the areas?

RxStudent44
07-18-22, 19:14
When is the best time to find some of these girls you talk about. I was expecting it to be at night but sounds like during the day is better hunting.

Butlik369
07-19-22, 07:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Uncivil
07-19-22, 11:34
When is the best time to find some of these girls you talk about. I was expecting it to be at night but sounds like during the day is better hunting.The best time to find a girl is when she has the shakes and is desperate for her next hit. That could be any time of the day or night, any day or night of the week. I personally would recommend not attempting it in this horrible triple-digit heat we've been having, just because you don't want an incredibly stinky woman, at least you shouldn't' want that.

Butlik369
07-21-22, 10:33
The best time to find a girl is when she has the shakes and is desperate for her next hit. That could be any time of the day or night, any day or night of the week. I personally would recommend not attempting it in this horrible triple-digit heat we've been having, just because you don't want an incredibly stinky woman, at least you shouldn't' want that.PM me for Best Times.

Great Expecta
07-23-22, 12:57
I've been up and down 6th and then the Oracle strolls a number of times recently. I've actually seen more girls out along the Oracle stroll than 6th. This morning I was coming back from an airport drop off at around 6am and spotted a short pudgy LSW wearing a very short pink jumper. Then I saw a number of cracked out SWs losing their mind walking up and down 6th south of McD's. Then on Oracle, I saw a monger talking with a SW st the corner of Oracle and Grant. They were talking through an open driver's side car window, which is something that surprised me especially for that area (could have been her pimp).

Beware. I saw a silver / gray 4-door sedan pulled up next to a TPD car chatting together in the C&W bar parking lot. A definite undercover car if you ask me. Be safe out there!!

Twenty Bucks
07-23-22, 18:47
Our favorite big titted lady was out today, walking near 29th and Swan around 9 am. Michelle has her good and bad days, and today was most definitely a good day. Took her to my favorite alley off Craycroft and she let me suck on those beautiful nipples for about five minutes while she fingered her pussy. She smelled amazing, and was really fun. She finished me off with a world class BBBJCIMWS and popped me super hard. She even kept her top down and let me play with the beauties until dropping her back off. I have developed a decent trust with her, as she took care of me before any donations. Get out there, boys. She's been active.

Crutch
07-26-22, 13:33
Spotted cute LSW strolling north on Craycroft near Knights Inn motel. Couldn't get her attention since she was too occupied with her phone. Dark hair, very short skirt, nice butt about 9 am, large breasts, black skirt.

DesertSquirrel
07-28-22, 12:21
I've been up and down 6th and then the Oracle strolls a number of times recently. I've actually seen more girls out along the Oracle stroll than 6th. This morning I was coming back from an airport drop off at around 6am and spotted a short pudgy LSW wearing a very short pink jumper. Then I saw a number of cracked out SWs losing their mind walking up and down 6th south of McD's. Then on Oracle, I saw a monger talking with a SW st the corner of Oracle and Grant. They were talking through an open driver's side car window, which is something that surprised me especially for that area (could have been her pimp).

Beware. I saw a silver / gray 4-door sedan pulled up next to a TPD car chatting together in the C&W bar parking lot. A definite undercover car if you ask me. Be safe out there!!Oracle Rd, from Drachman all the way to Prince area, seems to be crawling with SW's these days. That QT at Ft Lowell seems to be the base for more than a few. Nearly all are semi-homeless druggies, so it's a mix bag. Lots of middle-aged, run-down nasties. I did get a super-hot 20 year old a couple weeks ago. I almost wanted to take her home. But most nights you can usually cross paths with a few SW'ers if you cruise for a bit, the area seems ripe for it.

There are a lot of mongers too. More than once I've seen multiple cars descend on a girl who looks like she's working. It's comedic and kinda sad at the same time.

As for cops. Most nights you don't see any, and they aren't bothering anyone. But every once in a while they're everywhere. On those nights, just go home.

Twenty Bucks
07-30-22, 12:47

Beware. I saw a silver / gray 4-door sedan pulled up next to a TPD car chatting together in the C&W bar parking lot. A definite undercover car if you ask me. Be safe out there!!I have also seen that four-door sedan. I believe it's a Chevy impala. I have also seen a grayish colored Mustang that is an undercover car, as well. Most civilian looking vehicles that I have seen pulling people over are usually either a black or a silver-ish color, and they are almost always American branded cars, like Chevys and Fords.

Which specific C&W bar did you see them? On the Oracle stroll, or on South sixth?

Thanks, 20 B.

Great Expecta
08-02-22, 17:35
I have also seen that four-door sedan. I believe it's a Chevy impala. I have also seen a grayish colored Mustang that is an undercover car, as well. Most civilian looking vehicles that I have seen pulling people over are usually either a black or a silver-ish color, and they are almost always American branded cars, like Chevys and Fords.

Which specific C&W bar did you see them? On the Oracle stroll, or on South sixth?

Thanks, 20 B.It's the bar on the corner of Oracle that doubles as a comedy club.

OmineJay
08-05-22, 10:56
Yesterday I had a quick dream with with Athena. She smelled was clean and a real sweetheart sweetheart. She's mixed and thin.

LikeSushiWushi
08-05-22, 15:57
Yesterday I had a quick dream with with Athena. She smelled was clean and a real sweetheart sweetheart. She's mixed and thin.What area?

OmineJay
08-06-22, 01:17
What area?6th near the highway.

Dennis1234
08-09-22, 20:19
I am not picking up SWs but my work takes me near 6th so I made at least 15 runs down 6th during the afternoon and once at night. Wow totally dead. I was curious if any of the girls I used to see years ago were out. I didn't see any of them. I guess they must be working hard to clean up 6th.

These runs over the last 3 months. I have seen a few sporadic girls but nobody I would have ever considered worth picking up.

Dennis1234
08-09-22, 20:46
She hit me up on my phone about a month ago. I told her I was living with a girl and she apologized. I was like no worries, glad to see you are alive. She was a sweet girl, just some bad habits and a BF that was a Druggie too. So she is out these still. Also of note, I have hung out on Sugardaddy.com. Rosa has an ad there as does our favorite red head who used to have tons of little dogs by a Jack-in-the-box on Grant road. Older Mongers will surely remember her. Crazy, wild amazing sessions if you caught her on the right day. Anyway, she is on SD.com if you want to find her and yes I am talking about Jess.

DodgeBros
08-10-22, 00:16
She hit me up on my phone about a month ago. I told her I was living with a girl and she apologized. I was like no worries, glad to see you are alive. She was a sweet girl, just some bad habits and a BF that was a Druggie too. So she is out these still. Also of note, I have hung out on Sugardaddy.com. Rosa has an ad there as does our favorite red head who used to have tons of little dogs by a Jack-in-the-box on Grant road. Older Mongers will surely remember her. Crazy, wild amazing sessions ifD you caught her on the right day. Anyway, she is on SD.com if you want to find her and yes I am talking about Jess.I noticed everyone favorite Craigslist Beauty Dr has a SD ad as well. I guess she does more than facials after all.

Crutch
08-17-22, 11:23
About 7:15 am Saw cute black chick. She was checking out everyone driving by, however, when I got closer I could see she was weaving and bobbing and very unsteady. Certainly whacked out, so I didn't even slow down.

ChicaLovr22
08-27-22, 10:58
I was a bit horny last night so I took a drive to see what was walking. I found a girl with a black dress walking. She had a nice body and ok face. She seemed to be under some shit as she keep closing her eyes falling at sleep. We found a spot and started to rub her pussy, it was nice soft and very wet. She blended over and I just went in. She was warm, wet and took it all. I finished on her and clean up. We got in the car and I dropped her off by 6th again. I gave her $40 for the trouble and she was happy with it.

She has long hair but may b a wig because when I pulled her by the hair she grabbed her head, she is petite, nice body small Bs, her face has marks from acne but she is not ugly.

She was picked up by the dental office behind Star motel. She was walking from the circle k on 6th and the freeway.

ShyNine
08-27-22, 13:14
Circle K at grant and O was hopping yesterday around 3 with 2 hispanic girls and 3 black girls moving abou.

1 h was on the thick sidem maybe late 30's early 40's and the other was slender in her 20's.

1 B was thin with a very loose gold halter on, a cups, short mini skirt, heels and big gold hoop earrings. The other looked to be early 20's, shoulder length curly black hair, cutr facr, short whitr tennis skirt just covering a beautiful ass and slender legs. Maybe 5'3".

Kepp your eyes open today fellas as they may be around again.

Crutch
08-29-22, 15:11
Saw cute Latina? With nice body, red and green hair walking north on Crayroft in front of Knight's Inn about 7 am this morning. She was walking with some dude so not sure of her status.

OmineJay
08-30-22, 10:21
Saw cute Latina? With nice body, red and green hair walking north on Crayroft in front of Knight's Inn about 7 am this morning. She was walking with some dude so not sure of her status.I'll have to keep an eye out for her! I saw one I was hoping was walking this morning about 6:40 at the light at craycroft and 22nd.

Dennis1234
09-01-22, 14:39
I was a bit horny last night so I took a drive to see what was walking. I found a girl with a black dress walking. She had a nice body and ok face. She seemed to be under some shit as she keep closing her eyes falling at sleep. We found a spot and started to rub her pussy, it was nice soft and very wet. She blended over and I just went in. She was warm, wet and took it all. I finished on her and clean up. We got in the car and I dropped her off by 6th again. I gave her $40 for the trouble and she was happy with it.

She has long hair but may b a wig because when I pulled her by the hair she grabbed her head, she is petite, nice body small Bs, her face has marks from acne but she is not ugly.

She was picked up by the dental office behind Star motel. She was walking from the circle k on 6th and the freeway.I was meeting a friend that lives across from VA and I remembered this post. It was about 10:40 PM so I decided to look for myself. Sure enough about 10:45 a girl comes from the apartments across from star motel from upstairs apartment. She starts to walk and comes to my car. I get a close look at her and tell her waiting for someone. Anyway got a close look at her. Not bad a for a SW / Skinny white girl, skanky as hell and definitely a wig. I left her for the next guy. Sure enough, I think a lot of guys read the site because tons of guys were looping up and down that road. Maybe 6 cars. I bet every one of them read the post. Anyway she got snatched up by one of them and then I went to meet my friend. I think for guys that like SWs she is a decent catch.

LouCipher
09-06-22, 19:05
I keep seeing videos of streetwalkers in L. A. And they are hotter than even the pros here. I get that Tucson is a far cry from La la land, but there has to come a time when we get some 1st class talent. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

DuceyDuce
09-06-22, 22:04
I keep seeing videos of streetwalkers in L. A. And they are hotter than even the pros here. I get that Tucson is a far cry from La la land, but there has to come a time when we get some 1st class talent. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.Fr there are some good looking girls on Fig. Few do come to AZ but when they do they end up on 27th Ave in Phx. Their are YouTube channels about 27th Ave in Phx called street tricking or street lizard if you want to check it out LOL.

RubbinDezNuts
09-07-22, 05:32
I keep seeing videos of streetwalkers in L. A. And they are hotter than even the pros here. I get that Tucson is a far cry from La la land, but there has to come a time when we get some 1st class talent. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.It's unfortunate but true. Have you ever been to 27th Ave in Phoenix? If not. Make sure you go up 27th next time your in Phoenix, maybe 9 PM-12,1 AM.

DirtyDeedsDone
09-07-22, 12:46
It's unfortunate but true. Have you ever been to 27th Ave in Phoenix? If not. Make sure you go up 27th next time your in Phoenix, maybe 9 PM-12,1 AM.We travel to Phoenix for street action and Phoenix travels to Tucson for strip club action.

Canada
09-07-22, 14:27
Circle K at grant and O was hopping yesterday around 3 with 2 hispanic girls and 3 black girls moving abou.

1 h was on the thick sidem maybe late 30's early 40's and the other was slender in her 20's.

1 B was thin with a very loose gold halter on, a cups, short mini skirt, heels and big gold hoop earrings. The other looked to be early 20's, shoulder length curly black hair, cutr facr, short whitr tennis skirt just covering a beautiful ass and slender legs. Maybe 5'3".

Kepp your eyes open today fellas as they may be around again.I had to take my car in for service early this morning so I trolled Oracle. Drachman to Ft. Lowell, To Stone up to Grant then back down Oracle twice about 8:30 AM. Nothing at Circle K but saw a WSW on Ft Lowell near Stone corner probably about 40, a little thick and rough. Saw a younger HSW with nice legs and nice ass, tight shorts and halter top walking from Glenn & Stone waving at cars. When I passed her she smiled and waved but had about 3 rolls of fat on her stomach. Couldn't get past that. On second pass saw BSW very heavy on Oracle walking towards QT. Not my type. Back on Ft Lowell to Stone. WSW was still there walking slowly and turned on Grant and HSW was walking close to Circle K. Quantity was fine but quality was sketchy. Passed this morning. They are out there.

Kveldulf
09-09-22, 12:25
Fr there are some good looking girls on Fig. Few do come to AZ but when they do they end up on 27th Ave in Phx. Their are YouTube channels about 27th Ave in Phx called street tricking or street lizard if you want to check it out LOL.I guess the cops just don't care up there! Holy shit I can't believe what some of those girls aren't wearing!

Selasorp
09-09-22, 21:44
We travel to Phoenix for street action and Phoenix travels to Tucson for strip club action.I am based in PHX and drive down there for club action, much better than here. For street action, it can be very hit or miss here, and it seems everyone one of them on 27th wants a minimum of $ for anything, even a HJ. 40 or 60 for vocals doesn't happen up here.

LouCipher
09-10-22, 17:00
I am based in PHX and drive down there for club action, much better than here. For street action, it can be very hit or miss here, and it seems everyone one of them on 27th wants a minimum of $ for anything, even a HJ. 40 or 60 for vocals doesn't happen up here.Thanks to all the responders. I'm glad I'm not imagining it.

Mystery8900
09-13-22, 15:19
Decided to make a pass on my way to work this morning, spotted a WSW walking towards Oracle on Grant. Blonde, probably around 40, not ugly but a lot of miles on the face. Fit body.

Red top and denim short shorts. The best part. Beautiful plump round cheeks hanging from the shorts. Damn! Complete contrast from the weathered face, I'm talking a smooth, tight, round almost JoLo ass!

I pull up, she just lit a cigarette, she asked if she could smoke in my car. It's rental so I reluctantly tell her no. I'm thinking a cheap blow job can end up costing me a $300 plus fee from the rental car company.

She decided to pass saying she needed to finish her cigarette. I pull off and circle back to give her a chance to finish her smoke and of course she disappeared.

I was pissed; I had a visual of me gripping that incredible ass while getting serviced. I should have asked for her number. Maybe next time.

Curious520
09-13-22, 19:04
I had to take my car in for service early this morning so I trolled Oracle. Drachman to Ft. Lowell, To Stone up to Grant then back down Oracle twice about 8:30 AM. Nothing at Circle K but saw a WSW on Ft Lowell near Stone corner probably about 40, a little thick and rough. Saw a younger HSW with nice legs and nice ass, tight shorts and halter top walking from Glenn & Stone waving at cars. When I passed her she smiled and waved but had about 3 rolls of fat on her stomach. Couldn't get past that. On second pass saw BSW very heavy on Oracle walking towards QT. Not my type. Back on Ft Lowell to Stone. WSW was still there walking slowly and turned on Grant and HSW was walking close to Circle K. Quantity was fine but quality was sketchy. Passed this morning. They are out there.I pass through the Oracle / Ft Lowell through 1st / Ft Lowell stretch of road almost every night around 9:30 pm and rarely see anyone who looks like they are out for a job. A lot of you guys comment on these potential hires being out mostly during the morning. Does anyone know why that is? Because that seems completely opposite of what is typical.

LouCipher
09-20-22, 00:56
Peaked behind the QT at 29th and Craycroft Saturday night. A lady was very straightforward about her willingness to do a job for me. She seemed like a viable choice until the light caught what I believe to be an open sore on her cheek. I gave her 5 as a handout and walked away. I may stop trying.

DucatiPilot
09-20-22, 14:20
Peaked behind the QT at 29th and Craycroft Saturday night. A lady was very straightforward about her willingness to do a job for me. She seemed like a viable choice until the light caught what I believe to be an open sore on her cheek. I gave her 5 as a handout and walked away. I may stop trying.I was back there this morning. There were about 5 gals back there, but I would not touch a single one of them with your 10-foot pole based on what I saw.

LouCipher
09-22-22, 17:24
I was back there this morning. There were about 5 gals back there, but I would not touch a single one of them with your 10-foot pole based on what I saw.After a few drinks late in the evening is a bad time to go shopping. I think daylight is our friend.

LikeSushiWushi
09-27-22, 11:39
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph62f588f8cbc78

Found this Tucson porn on pornhub and if you watch the last few seconds it looks like the girl that I always questioned picking up because she kinda looks like a tranny. Usually around Stone and Ft Lowell area. Anyone recognize?

SumGai
09-27-22, 12:35
Def have seen here on Oracle and Stone. Picked her up one night (dark, that's my excuse) and good, no gag-reflex head, but BO and no swallow. Have seen since but no repeat.

Nice to see she's, . Famous? LOL!

Found this Tucson porn on pornhub and if you watch the last few seconds it looks like the girl that I always questioned picking up because she kinda looks like a tranny. Usually around Stone and Ft Lowell area. Anyone recognize?

NotPhat
09-27-22, 14:23
Anyone recognize?Poor Devin, not sure if blaster is befitting. Lasted about 2 minutes.

DkPersonal
09-27-22, 23:16

Found this Tucson porn on pornhub and if you watch the last few seconds it looks like the girl that I always questioned picking up because she kinda looks like a tranny. Usually around Stone and Ft Lowell area. Anyone recognize?Whoa WTF, that dude is a rockstar! No joke, to be that free to show my face to everyone while doing that stuff, that takes balls of steel bigger than my whole body.

OmineJay
09-28-22, 16:23
I just saw big t** Michelle is Michelle walking South on 6th wearing a dress.

TucsonPantano
09-29-22, 19:54
I just saw big t** Michelle is Michelle walking South on 6th wearing a dress.Can you describe her a little more?

OmineJay
09-30-22, 08:35
Can you describe her a little more?She is tall, fake tits and face is worn, but she is a nice person.

Curious520
10-01-22, 02:38
When you guys mention 6th, are you talking about avenue or street? And approximately where? I'm very curious to cruise it just to scope it out. I'm still not 100% willing to get into this streetwalker stuff due to drug use, hygiene issues, and especially for other issues that would require future medical care, but I'm curious. Sticking with the occasional AMP for the time being.

DkPersonal
10-01-22, 12:10
When you guys mention 6th, are you talking about avenue or street? And approximately where? I'm very curious to cruise it just to scope it out. I'm still not 100% willing to get into this streetwalker stuff due to drug use, hygiene issues, and especially for other issues that would require future medical care, but I'm curious. Sticking with the occasional AMP for the time being.6th avenue between 22nd street and Irvington. Street scene can be a bargain sometimes compared to AMPs. Good luck.

Twenty Bucks
10-02-22, 12:28
When you guys mention 6th, are you talking about avenue or street? And approximately where? I'm very curious to cruise it just to scope it out. I'm still not 100% willing to get into this streetwalker stuff due to drug use, hygiene issues, and especially for other issues that would require future medical care, but I'm curious. Sticking with the occasional AMP for the time being.Most of the action is between 29th and Ajo. You'll occasionally find something between 22nd and 29th. Mostly girls staying at the motels there. Ajo to Irvington is dry. Try the convenience store parking lots and also go down the frontage roads off the Freeway. I agree with DK about the streets being a bargain.

Twenty Bucks
10-02-22, 12:42
Can you describe her a little more?She's definitely a user, but if you catch her on a good day, she is awesome. Yes, her face is a little wrecked but her body is killer. Huge, fake tits, long legs, great ass. She's sometimes blonde, sometimes a redhead. She's impossible to miss. Reasonable rates and will not rush you. Grab her if you see her.

Curious520
10-03-22, 06:02
6th avenue between 22nd street and Irvington. Street scene can be a bargain sometimes compared to AMPs. Good luck.A "bargain". But at what cost?

LikeSushiWushi
10-03-22, 10:49
A "bargain". But at what cost?If you are asking rate oral around 4 and full always under 1.

Some of my most memorable outings stick in my head more then my escort memories (saying a lot). Green eyes the little dark skinned on Oracle will always be stuck in my head as the best I had for our short moments. Ironically her sister worked the street as well and her oral was my very favorite. Something about sneaking away to a secluded area with a willing little **** adds to the excitement. It is not for everyone and great risk. It took me quite awhile to build the nerve and I always have been picky. Couple of times were not worth it at all. A bunch of times I have memories that will last my life. Like I said not for everyone.

Crutch
10-03-22, 12:57
Ref my post of 6-8 plus others. A good friend of mine said he spotted her on 29th again. Since then I have wasted a lot of time near 7/11 and the Monterey Market, but I have not seen hide nor hair of her. That girl is an enigma.

Anduin
10-03-22, 23:57
I just saw big t** Michelle is Michelle walking South on 6th wearing a dress.I've been trying to track down this one for awhile & have yet to find her anywhere. No one here has any contact info for this one? I want those tits in my face.

OmineJay
10-04-22, 00:21
I've been trying to track down this one for awhile & have yet to find her anywhere. No one here has any contact info for this one? I want those tits in my face.It's 9:30 PM on Monday and she's out right now by the food city.

RonnieSteel23
10-04-22, 12:37
I've been trying to track down this one for awhile & have yet to find her anywhere. No one here has any contact info for this one? I want those tits in my face.Please get the contact information.

DodgeBros
10-04-22, 17:59
Had an appointment with a shop that is building me a car on Stone and Ft Lowell. After my meeting I decided to take a drive over to Oracle to see what was going on after the rain. Short answer. Not much. All I saw was a tranny and a granny.

Uncivil
10-04-22, 18:27
Had an appointment with a shop that is building me a car on Stone and Ft Lowell. After my meeting I decided to take a drive over to Oracle to see what was going on after the rain. Short answer. Not much. All I saw was a tranny and a granny.The one you refer to as a tranny is the woman that was in that video on Pornhub or whatever that's linked a dozen or so posts back. In the video, she did indeed have a vagina and not a penis for what it's worth. Looks like she barebacks, or at least she did in this video.

As to Big Titty Michelle: I don't know if someone gave me a wrong number, or if she doesn't know how to use a phone, or if she was just full of herself, but I tried several times to contact and got no acknowledgement whatsoever.

N1K32
10-05-22, 01:43
The one you refer to as a tranny is the woman that was in that video on Pornhub or whatever that's linked a dozen or so posts back. In the video, she did indeed have a vagina and not a penis for what it's worth. Looks like she barebacks, or at least she did in this video.

As to Big Titty Michelle: I don't know if someone gave me a wrong number, or if she doesn't know how to use a phone, or if she was just full of herself, but I tried several times to contact and got no acknowledgement whatsoever.Any others look familiar?

https://www.pornhub.com/model/devin-blaster

MrJay925
10-05-22, 05:43
The one you refer to as a tranny is the woman that was in that video on Pornhub or whatever that's linked a dozen or so posts back. In the video, she did indeed have a vagina and not a penis for what it's worth. Looks like she barebacks, or at least she did in this video.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph62f588f8cbc78.That is a different girl. The girl / man in the 1st picture is a tranny and different than that tall skinny light skin girl with the blonde hair on Pornhub that walks up and down Oracle and Stone non stop.

MrJay925
10-05-22, 05:46

Found this Tucson porn on pornhub and if you watch the last few seconds it looks like the girl that I always questioned picking up because she kinda looks like a tranny. Usually around Stone and Ft Lowell area. Anyone recognize?This girl is friendly and cheap but she has bad hygiene. I picked her up one night and ended up dropping her off a few minutes later. Her breath is horrible and when she starts blowing you get that horrible saliva smell.

Uncivil
10-05-22, 19:08
That is a different girl. The girl / man in the 1st picture is a tranny and different than that tall skinny light skin girl with the blonde hair on Pornhub that walks up and down Oracle and Stone non stop.If I see her, I'll pick her up and report back which type of genitalia I find.

MrJay925
10-06-22, 01:18
If I see her, I'll pick her up and report back which type of genitalia I find.LOL. Definitely use protection with her even if it's just oral and some air fresheners.

On my way to work I'll see her on Oracle going through trash or picking up cigarette butts which makes zero sense. She isn't homeless and her family has money; unless they cut her off recently.

Nebaz1
10-06-22, 13:05
Any others look familiar?

https://www.pornhub.com/model/devin-blasterLOL you see that guy on craigslist all the time posting rides for money that guy is brave as fuck all that bareback smh.

MrJay925
10-06-22, 14:49
LOL you see that guy on craigslist all the time posting rides for money that guy is brave as fuck all that bareback smh.Yes that's the guy. He usually advertises rides and mobile massage in Tucson / Sierra Vista; he's got bigger balls than me that's for sure.

Hopefully he puts out more videos.

Ikkyu Sojunn
10-06-22, 16:25
LOL you see that guy on craigslist all the time posting rides for money that guy is brave as fuck all that bareback smh.Living his best life.

LikeSushiWushi
10-06-22, 16:32
Well I finally gave her a whirl. This time she walked right past me with her long legs and ass hanging out of her cute little shorts on Ft Lowell and Jacinto area. Since I knew she wasn't a tranny I circled around and got her attention.

Glad I did and wished I had many times before now. Had a great quickie and would repeat without a doubt. She is right up my alley with those long legs and shaved little muffin. Fantastic!

Kveldulf
10-07-22, 12:32
This girl is friendly and cheap but she has bad hygiene. I picked her up one night and ended up dropping her off a few minutes later. Her breath is horrible and when she starts blowing you get that horrible saliva smell.I got head from her once, but decided after she must have been a tranny. Not sure I'd pick her up again in any case.

Kveldulf
10-07-22, 12:36
If you are asking rate oral around 4 and full always under 1.

Some of my most memorable outings stick in my head more then my escort memories (saying a lot). Green eyes the little dark skinned on Oracle will always be stuck in my head as the best I had for our short moments. Ironically her sister worked the street as well and her oral was my very favorite. Something about sneaking away to a secluded area with a willing little **** adds to the excitement. It is not for everyone and great risk. It took me quite awhile to build the nerve and I always have been picky. Couple of times were not worth it at all. A bunch of times I have memories that will last my life. Like I said not for everyone.I had one pull out some brass knuckles and lay waste to my windshield when I decided I didn't want to partake. Yeah, bad idea to pick her up in the first place, but the streets were bare. She was quite good looking, but the open bottle of whiskey she was carrying should have been enough to ward me off.

LikeSushiWushi
10-07-22, 14:44
I had one pull out some brass knuckles and lay waste to my windshield when I decided I didn't want to partake. Yeah, bad idea to pick her up in the first place, but the streets were bare. She was quite good looking, but the open bottle of whiskey she was carrying should have been enough to ward me off.My word of advise is always plan on giving something if you stop. There were a couple of times I bailed. The way I handle that is easy. I am going to give you 10 bucks for your time. My head is not in the right place with a text I got from a friend. Nobody is going to complain about something for nothing. Just my two cents.

Nebaz1
10-07-22, 16:10
My word of advise is always plan on giving something if you stop. There were a couple of times I bailed. The way I handle that is easy. I am going to give you 10 bucks for your time. My head is not in the right place with a text I got from a friend. Nobody is going to complain about something for nothing. Just my two cents.100 percent. I always play the game where one of my pocket I have a donation that I'm willing to spend and in the other a 10. Whenever I want to bail out I just say oh shit I forgot my damn wallet and if it feels weird I gave her the $10 or whatever I have in my extra pocket I have for just in case! Be prepared.

DucatiPilot
10-07-22, 19:24
I recently had occasion to pick up a BSW named "Ice" near Speedway and Stone. When she went sideways on me with weirdness and I decided not to partake, she said she needed something for her time. I said sorry and she replied with something like "I will destroy you" or "I will end you. " Funny thing is that she is tiny and there was no way that was going to happen. In my head, I was laughing a bit bc I could have easily defended myself if the need had arisen. As it was, I gave her about 50 cents in change and she backed off. Still, it's BS that they demand money. The false bravado is humorous though.

DodgeBros
10-07-22, 22:21
I recently had occasion to pick up a BSW named "Ice" near Speedway and Stone. When she went sideways on me with weirdness and I decided not to partake, she said she needed something for her time. I said sorry and she replied with something like "I will destroy you" or "I will end you. " Funny thing is that she is tiny and there was no way that was going to happen. In my head, I was laughing a bit bc I could have easily defended myself if the need had arisen. As it was, I gave her about 50 cents in change and she backed off. Still, it's BS that they demand money. The false bravado is humorous though.I got a good laugh out of giving her 50 cents to make her go away. I think that's an even bigger insult then giving her nothing. She put her time value at a half a dollar.

DucatiPilot
10-08-22, 14:12
I got a good laugh out of giving her 50 cents to make her go away. I think that's an even bigger insult then giving her nothing. She put her time value at a half a dollar.Thing is, we all know we aren't paying them for their time.

Twenty Bucks
10-08-22, 15:12
I've been trying to track down this one for awhile & have yet to find her anywhere. No one here has any contact info for this one? I want those tits in my face.This girl changes phone numbers constantly. I have had three sets of digits from her, all legit, but they never lasted more than a couple of months at a time. It's a shame, because she really is a lot of fun but she's very difficult to get in touch with for months at a time. I've been trying to get in touch with her to book her for a bachelor party, but her last set of digits aren't hers anymore. If anybody gets them, please PM me. Stay safe, guys.

MrJay925
10-08-22, 23:25
This girl changes phone numbers constantly. I have had three sets of digits from her, all legit, but they never lasted more than a couple of months at a time. It's a shame, because she really is a lot of fun but she's very difficult to get in touch with for months at a time. I've been trying to get in touch with her to book her for a bachelor party, but her last set of digits aren't hers anymore. If anybody gets them, please PM me. Stay safe, guys.I randomly see her walking in front of Food City on 6th & I-10 . She was walking around this week a few times 10:30 pm to 11:30 pm.

Puzzee Liquor
10-09-22, 11:22
I posted this pic of Michelle back in January. When I looked back at this pic all I could think of was the second pic. Made me chuckle. Good night and good luck. PL.

TheBoat33
10-09-22, 18:33
I posted this pic of Michelle back in January. When I looked back at this pic all I could think of was the second pic. Made me chuckle. Good night and good luck. PL.Was at walmart on Wetmore Sunday afternoon. Spotted a young brunette with huge tits. VERY similar bodybtype to Michelle but younger. Watched her as she walked the parking lot asking for cash. Gave her a dollar so I could see up close, but too many around to offer her a ride anywhere. Seen her at the frys on 1st and Roger a couple times too.

OmineJay
10-09-22, 21:43
I randomly see her walking in front of Food City on 6th & I-10 . She was walking around this week a few times 10:30 pm to 11:30 pm.Her place is south of the freeway off of 6th, try on both sides of the bridge maybe.

Kveldulf
10-10-22, 14:54
I recently had occasion to pick up a BSW named "Ice" near Speedway and Stone. When she went sideways on me with weirdness and I decided not to partake, she said she needed something for her time. I said sorry and she replied with something like "I will destroy you" or "I will end you. " Funny thing is that she is tiny and there was no way that was going to happen. In my head, I was laughing a bit bc I could have easily defended myself if the need had arisen. As it was, I gave her about 50 cents in change and she backed off. Still, it's BS that they demand money. The false bravado is humorous though.I once a had a belligerent little one who pulled out a set of brass knuckles and ended my windshield before I punched her in the face and literally kicked her to the curb.

Rickyrad
10-11-22, 08:15
Had an appointment with a shop that is building me a car on Stone and Ft Lowell. After my meeting I decided to take a drive over to Oracle to see what was going on after the rain. Short answer. Not much. All I saw was a tranny and a granny.I've seen her before, she's always at the QT off grant / oracle. I saw her once since she offered services for cheap. She has no teeth so the hummer was good. She was drunk AF though, almost threw up on my shaft. I kicked her out. Chick is a wreck.

Rickyrad
10-11-22, 08:24
Took a drive yesterday to the last sighting of Big Titty Michelle at the Old Spanish trail with no luck, in the past I've picked her up at one of the bus stop's by oracle same no sighting of her yet.I've picked Michelle up a couple times. She's been a good time. She lives off stone. I've dropped her off at her place a couple times. She said she only goes out when she needs money. I've only ever picked her up at the bus stop off oracle and that brick wall they like to hang out at near the stop.

DucatiPilot
10-11-22, 14:39
So if I find her, she's generally good for a BBBJ without worry about the gift that keeps on giving?

Dorn11
10-13-22, 10:43
Looks like she's online now: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/milf-video-toy-show-dds--snapc/656738363541.

DkPersonal
10-13-22, 13:24
Looks like she's online now: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/milf-video-toy-show-dds--snapc/656738363541.What the hell are cock ratings? Is she charging 25 $ to rate the penis of a monger?? WTF.

KChing
10-13-22, 16:49
So if I find her, she's generally good for a BBBJ without worry about the gift that keeps on giving?Did you find her? I've been looking with no luck.

AzHeadHunter
10-14-22, 01:52
Looks like she's online now: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/milf-video-toy-show-dds--snapc/656738363541.I've never been into the SW thing, now I remember why. To see what you guys write about this person, you'd think she was a goddess. I wouldn't sic my dog on her.

PoopSnicker
10-14-22, 16:16
I've never been into the SW thing, now I remember why. To see what you guys write about this person, you'd think she was a goddess. I wouldn't sic my dog on her.She is fugly!

Uncivil
10-14-22, 18:33
Looks like she's online now: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/milf-video-toy-show-dds--snapc/656738363541.Ummmm. That's not her. That's not even close. Face very different and missing the unattractive boob tattoo.

DucatiPilot
10-14-22, 19:13
Did you find her? I've been looking with no luck.I have not found her.

Twenty Bucks
10-15-22, 10:46
Looks like she's online now: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/milf-video-toy-show-dds--snapc/656738363541.That is most definitely not Michelle.

Butlik369
10-15-22, 21:02
That is most definitely not Michelle.This is your big tittie gal you've been looking for.

Kveldulf
10-16-22, 18:44
Picked up a pretty good looking girl at the bus stop in front of Burger King. Small titties in a tight sheer wife beater crop top. Big ass in sweats, my favorite build. Black hair with red hi-lights Latina, fucking high as a kite. She fell "asleep" several times as we drove a couple of blocks to a parking spot. Started off with head. She kept nodding off with my cock in her mouth. I didn't mind, just face fucked her anyway. I did get some teeth which normally turns me off, but it was a turn on somehow this time. I rarely cum from head, so I suggested she take her pants off. I'd been fingering her all the while and it felt nice in there.

Laid the seat back and had her slide forward. I stuck it in and she moaned appropriately. I think she was too fucked up to act. Had my way with her, though she didn't nod off again. That might have been fun, but the moaning was good. Busted a nut and took her back to Burger King. Didn't get her name, but she had a tramp stamp of something like Gabriela?

All in all, a good time. I'd repeat. What drug is it that makes them so sleepy anyway? And does it make them horny too?

OmineJay
10-16-22, 21:24
Any chance you got her number?

GoWithTheFlow
10-17-22, 12:09
I fk her quite a bit, but more head than anything. She does blu's constantly, so that makes her nod off. Especially when suking. Face fkn her is always good. She always takes the load in her mouth. She's been roaming for like 6 years.

Picked up a pretty good looking girl at the bus stop in front of Burger King. Small titties in a tight sheer wife beater crop top. Big ass in sweats, my favorite build. Black hair with red hi-lights Latina, fucking high as a kite. She fell "asleep" several times as we drove a couple of blocks to a parking spot. Started off with head. She kept nodding off with my cock in her mouth. I didn't mind, just face fucked her anyway. I did get some teeth which normally turns me off, but it was a turn on somehow this time. I rarely cum from head, so I suggested she take her pants off. I'd been fingering her all the while and it felt nice in there.

Laid the seat back and had her slide forward. I stuck it in and she moaned appropriately. I think she was too fucked up to act. Had my way with her, though she didn't nod off again. That might have been fun, but the moaning was good. Busted a nut and took her back to Burger King. Didn't get her name, but she had a tramp stamp of something like Gabriela?

All in all, a good time. I'd repeat. What drug is it that makes them so sleepy anyway? And does it make them horny too?

GoWithTheFlow
10-17-22, 12:15
Last week around 4 pm. 6th and 29th. Thick black girl with big all natural twins. Double handful. She kept nodding off from the blues. Suckd me off, then she just laid back and fukd her. I finished and she just kept layn down with her huge hangers out, so I played with them for like 10 min. Dropped her off in food city parking lot on 6th.

GoWithTheFlow
10-17-22, 13:20
Slang for Fentanyl pills. They're taking over. User's smoke the pills off a piece of foil with a straw. I see them smoking everywhere. They chase the dragon at bus stops a lot. You can always tell because of a sweater or some over their head. Trying to be discrete. That's what makes these hkkers nod off.

TheBoat33
10-17-22, 17:24
Last week around 4 pm. 6th and 29th. Thick black girl with big all natural twins. Double handful. She kept nodding off from the blues. Suckd me off, then she just laid back and fukd her. I finished and she just kept layn down with her huge hangers out, so I played with them for like 10 min. Dropped her off in food city parking lot on 6th.How much are you donating for that type of fun? I have a big black chick that goes by the name of Shavonda. Usually d own town or grant and oracle. Always give her 20 or 25 to suk and cum on her face.

GoWithTheFlow
10-17-22, 18:05
25 is what I usually do. I won't go more than 40. They need their fix, so 25 is more than good for them.

How much are you donating for that type of fun? I have a big black chick that goes by the name of Shavonda. Usually d own town or grant and oracle. Always give her 20 or 25 to suk and cum on her face.

Twenty Bucks
10-22-22, 12:39
Spotted a thick Latina hanging out at the Chevron at Drachman and Stone last weekend. This girl was gorgeous and had gigantic bouncers and a big ass. Was giving "the look" at all the cars going by. She was talking to a dude in a pickup truck in the parking lot and then strolled over to the bus stop across the street and disappeared by the time I turned around to get another look. Long, curly blonde hair and thick as hell in a skin tight white shirt and pink jeans. Actually thought it was TGTBT, so I was hesitant. Might have missed out on a legit good time. Anyone else see her?

BbbjAddiction
10-27-22, 17:25
Moved here about a month ago seen some escorts some decent BBBJ's was south on craycroft and like 27th saw an older brown hair possibly native looking swer asked if she needed a ride snd drove to work to check her mouth skills and they were solid but still looking for better. Where's the best mouth in Tucson?

MikeinTucson
10-28-22, 09:51
Moved here about a month ago seen some escorts some decent BBBJ's was south on craycroft and like 27th saw an older brown hair possibly native looking swer asked if she needed a ride snd drove to work to check her mouth skills and they were solid but still looking for better. Where's the best mouth in Tucson?My vote:

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thirsty-deepthroat-thursdays/622518890865

TStrong520
10-28-22, 13:01
My vote:

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thirsty-deepthroat-thursdays/622518890865Pretty good mouth and makes sure to lick anything you want. But she's a little shady the last couple times I visited her out of her apartment.

However she takes her time on the BBBJ, you request a hhr BBBJ and she will deliver the whole hhr. Just has big tittys but a tire for a belly.

Worth a try if your a BBBJ fan, but I would just watch your surroundings. As you always should mongering.

RxStudent44
10-28-22, 17:45
Pretty good mouth and makes sure to lick anything you want. But she's a little shady the last couple times I visited her out of her apartment.

However she takes her time on the BBBJ, you request a hhr BBBJ and she will deliver the whole hhr. Just has big tittys but a tire for a belly.

Worth a try if your a BBBJ fan, but I would just watch your surroundings. As you always should mongering.I saw her for the first time a while ago and I almost ran out the door how shady it felt. She seemed super nervous and looking around. Glad I didn't run but she was a bit shady.

LouCipher
10-28-22, 19:52
I saw her for the first time a while ago and I almost ran out the door how shady it felt. She seemed super nervous and looking around. Glad I didn't run but she was a bit shady.Does she have an incall but is here because she does great BBBJ?

RxStudent44
10-29-22, 11:37
Does she have an incall but is here because she does great BBBJ?When I saw her she was out of one of the hotels at I10 and St Mary's. She was solid but I usually don't cum from head but she was definitely better than a lot of people I have seen.

RxStudent44
10-29-22, 11:38
Does she have an incall but is here because she does great BBBJ?You do have to get over looks though. She was heavier and lost a lot of weight and you can tell.

MikeinTucson
10-29-22, 14:09
Does she have an incall but is here because she does great BBBJ?She had a longtime apartment incall, but now has a motel incall. She is here because of the specificity of the question (BBBJ).

KChing
11-02-22, 19:03
My vote:

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thirsty-deepthroat-thursdays/622518890865I love me some good BBBJ. How much does she ask?

Kveldulf
11-02-22, 19:26
I love me some good BBBJ. How much does she ask?Tonight's visit $110 qv, $150 hhr, and $190 hr.

Uncivil
11-02-22, 19:34
I saw her for the first time a while ago and I almost ran out the door how shady it felt. She seemed super nervous and looking around. Glad I didn't run but she was a bit shady.I ran out the door. Well, I never was in the door. I scouted from a distance and saw she was managed by some hood rat and decided to just walk away. As far as I'm concerned, she wasn't worth that risk.

SumGai
11-02-22, 21:41
It's been a long time since I saw a walker that I found even a little bit attractive. Today I met a strawberry blonde gal on fort Lowell named gina. Said she doesn't usually walk the streets but she had been robbed and was trying to make some fast cash. Said she would probably be either around fort Lowell or jacinto through the weekend. If you come across her, she's fairly cute, probably late 30's, and was okay with BJ cim for 40. Also not a bad figure, but she does have a lot of haildamage on the mid section.

If you find her, treat her nice, not strung out at all and very easy to talk to.

Kveldulf
11-04-22, 21:35
Holy shit! This woman can suck the chrome off a bumper! She got me %98 of the way off and that's not an easy task. The thing being, she sure seemed to enjoy it. Got her pants down eventually and she was WET. I elected to don condom and finish inside and I'll be damned if I didn't barely make it to HER finish line. DAMN GOOD SEX. She's not beautiful, not slim, but I'd guess her in her sexual prime (30's). I WILL repeat amen and hallelujah.

She was walking to the McDonald's at Golf Links just now if you want to get off!

RonnieSteel23
11-04-22, 23:54
Holy shit! This woman can suck the chrome off a bumper! She got me %98 of the way off and that's not an easy task. The thing being, she sure seemed to enjoy it. Got her pants down eventually and she was WET. I elected to don condom and finish inside and I'll be damned if I didn't barely make it to HER finish line. DAMN GOOD SEX. She's not beautiful, not slim, but I'd guess her in her sexual prime (30's). I WILL repeat amen and hallelujah.

She was walking to the McDonald's at Golf Links just now if you want to get off!What does she look and the damage $.

Kveldulf
11-05-22, 20:28
What does she look and the damage $.Chunky white woman, long dark brown hair, $60 FS.

BbbjAddiction
11-06-22, 13:54
Chunky white woman, long dark brown hair, $60 FS.That wet mouth sounds like a good time you happen to get any contact info for her?

Kveldulf
11-07-22, 11:59
That wet mouth sounds like a good time you happen to get any contact info for her?Sent you a DM.

BbbjAddiction
11-07-22, 13:58
Sent you a DM.Try again LOL I sent you a dm asking for the digits.

HandyLovr
11-07-22, 14:22
I'm curious as well. If I too could have the contact Info. I would appreciate it thanks.

Kveldulf
11-07-22, 14:30
Try again LOL I sent you a dm asking for the digits.Not sure what happened before, but I confirmed it's in my sent folder this time.

GoWithTheFlow
11-09-22, 20:58
Picked her up on 6th on Tuesday. Got pics too. She was on one. BBBJCIM. She took it all. She's walked some miles. You can feel the silicone in those bad boys. She's missing teeth, but she didn't tooth me. So it's all good. She was wearing a little skirt. She bent over as I was driving by, and everything was popping out.

RonnieSteel23
11-10-22, 11:13
Picked her up on 6th on Tuesday. Got pics too. She was on one. BBBJCIM. She took it all. She's walked some miles. You can feel the silicone in those bad boys. She's missing teeth, but she didn't tooth me. So it's all good. She was wearing a little skirt. She bent over as I was driving by, and everything was popping out.What time?? Share the pictures dm.

CpwRazorBacks
11-11-22, 02:42
Sent you a DM.Please can I have Jinnx's number??

Twenty Bucks
11-11-22, 11:58
Picked her up on 6th on Tuesday. Got pics too. She was on one. BBBJCIM. She took it all. She's walked some miles. You can feel the silicone in those bad boys. She's missing teeth, but she didn't tooth me. So it's all good. She was wearing a little skirt. She bent over as I was driving by, and everything was popping out.Did you happen to get some digits from her? And share the pics if you've got them!

GoWithTheFlow
11-11-22, 13:50
Didn't get any digits. I didn't even ask. I got pics, but it doesn't give me an option to send through DM's. Them titties got some miles on them. While feeling them, it was like if I was only playing with the silicone. Kinda disturbing. If I saw her again out there, I definitely wouldn't repeat. One and done. Had to give her a shot tho, and she took the shot right down her throat.

Did you happen to get some digits from her? And share the pics if you've got them!

Twenty Bucks
11-11-22, 16:08
Didn't get any digits. I didn't even ask. I got pics, but it doesn't give me an option to send through DM's. Them titties got some miles on them. While feeling them, it was like if I was only playing with the silicone. Kinda disturbing. If I saw her again out there, I definitely wouldn't repeat. One and done. Had to give her a shot tho, and she took the shot right down her throat.You can post the pics right on here. For all of us to check out. I'm curious to see how she looks, since I haven't seen her in a while.

Thanks,

20 B.

GoWithTheFlow
11-11-22, 16:20
Not again.

Twenty Bucks
11-11-22, 17:12
Not again.Oh, man. I can see why she is a one and done for you. I saw her a few months ago and she was looking really good, clean, smelled nice and was a lot of fun. She looks like she has one foot in the grave now. Sorry, man. Wish you could have had her on much better terms.

Butlik369
11-11-22, 19:57
Not again.I'd rather have sex with a dead corpse than her. She has gone down hill seriously. She s not with a five dollar bill. If you have to get to this level. Your toast!

DirtyDeedsDone
11-11-22, 20:33
Not again.She actually reminds me of my neighbor's Uncle. Uncle Phil. Goodness gracious not so great balls of fire. You had to have been thinking of some hottie from back in the day while doing that. My penis just shrank a little. Just a little. I know it's slim pickings out there so you got to go what you've got to do. I think I'll be heading to Phoenix on Saturday to see what's out there on the Phoenix track. Maybe even get a hotel in a place that I would never get one. I've got my truck alarm and my steering wheel lock mechanism ready to roll.

Rickyrad
11-12-22, 01:51
I've had her a couple times, usually BBBJ and she can throat with the best of them. She'll pound the back of her throat for hours if she needs to. Great price too, last time I saw her she was coming off her high (blues). I asked her for her number but she forgot to give it to me. Would like to see her again, anyone know who she is and where she walks at. I've only caught her by grant and oracle.

Butlik369
11-12-22, 12:55
I've had her a couple times, usually BBBJ and she can throat with the best of them. She'll pound the back of her throat for hours if she needs to. Great price too, last time I saw her she was coming off her high (blues). I asked her for her number but she forgot to give it to me. Would like to see her again, anyone know who she is and where she walks at. I've only caught her by grant and oracle.I've seen this one plenty of times, she gives the Best Oral Report's I've ever had. One time I bought her a Coke and bag of chips got 2 pops from her. Haven't seen her in awhile, she used to stay in the Apts. That were torn down on Oracle Rd. Then she was at the No Tell Motel for awhile, I've seen her back in the neighborhood west of Oracle Rd. There's a little market back in there that she's in and out of all the time. Check it out and Happy Hunting!

Twenty Bucks
11-12-22, 13:21
I've had her a couple times, usually BBBJ and she can throat with the best of them. She'll pound the back of her throat for hours if she needs to. Great price too, last time I saw her she was coming off her high (blues). I asked her for her number but she forgot to give it to me. Would like to see her again, anyone know who she is and where she walks at. I've only caught her by grant and oracle.Damn, all the times I've gone around Grant and Oracle and I've never seen her before. What was the damage from your encounter?

Take it for what you will, but black girls give the best head. Best blowjobs I ever had were from two different black girls. It was like 20 years ago and I still think about it.

Rickyrad
11-12-22, 16:20
Damn, all the times I've gone around Grant and Oracle and I've never seen her before. What was the damage from your encounter?

Take it for what you will, but black girls give the best head. Best blowjobs I ever had were from two different black girls. It was like 20 years ago and I still think about it.I've had her do $20 before but usually $40. She's cool though, last time she edged me up for about 20 minutes. Then she asked if I was ready and she finished me off. She doesn't like cim mouth but there's times she won't get off.

BbbjAddiction
11-12-22, 17:10
I've had her a couple times, usually BBBJ and she can throat with the best of them. She'll pound the back of her throat for hours if she needs to. Great price too, last time I saw her she was coming off her high (blues). I asked her for her number but she forgot to give it to me. Would like to see her again, anyone know who she is and where she walks at. I've only caught her by grant and oracle.Damn I need to try that throat if anyone gets her digits please let a man know.

Uncivil
11-12-22, 18:08
Not again.Michelle, if you're reading this, I'd like to sincerely thank you for ignoring all of my attempt to make contact with you. You've saved me time and maybe even money.

Butlik369
11-12-22, 20:06
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Butlik369
11-13-22, 13:11
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

There is a link to contact us at the bottom of every page.

A2

Uncivil
11-14-22, 00:31
Damn I need to try that throat if anyone gets her digits please let a man know.I'd like to sample that myself. So, if someone is willing to share digits, think of me also please.

DuceyDuce
11-17-22, 02:34
Blonde chick, amazing big tits. Wednesday night 10:30 can't miss her. South sixth from the freeway to 29th she's a great time LOL I wanted to ask if I could take a pic of those tits for the boys cause they were looking great LOL.

Great Expecta
11-17-22, 08:42
I picked up Sam on Jacinto around 1215 pm yesterday (Wednesday). She is about 4'10", petite frame, slender, a little baby flab and a set of deflated A cup boobs. Her 'safe' place was behind a church around the corner, but when I saw we'd be the only car there, I told her that spot would stick out for a sole car to be in a parking lot when the church was empty and found my own spot. She wants. 4 for BBBJ, . 8 for FS, and $. 0 for BBFS. She won't entertain anal. She said she is out every day from about 12-7 pm around the Jacinto area. She gave me digits to text for a meetup next time and invited anyone else. The service was good and she sucked for quite a while and never complained. While I had her in the car, I asked her where most of the girls hung out and she said Jacinto and Kelso. Be safe out there!

GoWithTheFlow
11-17-22, 17:24
I'm going to start taking a picture of the SW as they walk away after the deed is done. A pic is always nice with the review. Give us mongers a better idea of who to look for. Good idea or not?

GoWithTheFlow
11-17-22, 17:28
6th Ave and 29th.

Got her on Monday.

BBBJCIM.

30 bucks.

8.5/10.

I need her again.

LuvHookers84
11-18-22, 02:49
I'm going to start taking a picture of the SW as they walk away after the deed is done. A pic is always nice with the review. Give us mongers a better idea of who to look for. Good idea or not?That's a great idea to do I wish all us mongers will start doing that you just give me an idea imma start doing that to on all my encounters.

BlueBamboo8027
11-18-22, 14:58
I was wondering 2 things.

1. How do you guys approach the SW's? I usually hit the ole "Want a ride?

2. Would you take them back to your apartment or settle on a motel / hotel?

BlueBamboo8027
11-18-22, 15:00
I picked up Sam on Jacinto around 1215 pm yesterday (Wednesday). She is about 4'10", petite frame, slender, a little baby flab and a set of deflated A cup boobs. Her 'safe' place was behind a church around the corner, but when I saw we'd be the only car there, I told her that spot would stick out for a sole car to be in a parking lot when the church was empty and found my own spot. She wants. 4 for BBBJ, . 8 for FS, and $. 0 for BBFS. She won't entertain anal. She said she is out every day from about 12-7 pm around the Jacinto area. She gave me digits to text for a meetup next time and invited anyone else. The service was good and she sucked for quite a while and never complained. While I had her in the car, I asked her where most of the girls hung out and she said Jacinto and Kelso. Be safe out there!If I'm thinking of the same girl, she's around super late and super early as well some nights and mornings. She's an absolute sweetheart, IMO. Takes care of ya from start to finish and listens to everything you say.

GoWithTheFlow
11-18-22, 17:38
"Can I get a BJ" is my go-to. Then, just Find a secluded spot, and enjoy. Simple.

2. Would you take them back to your apartment or settle on a motel / hotel?

Butlik369
11-18-22, 20:33
I just ask.....Hey little girl? Want some Candy? Then I go find a spot, and enjoy

2. Would you take them back to your apartment or settle on a motel / hotel?I just say, Hey little girl, want some Candy? Then go find a spot and enjoy!

Twenty Bucks
11-19-22, 14:56
Petite brunette, 30's, moderately size bolt-ons, seen at Jacinto / Stone. Had a good time previously with her, but the second time she was completely bat shit crazy, talking about conspiracy theories and all the child molesters that live in the area and then started crying about how they're keeping her daughter from her. Yeah, huge boner killer. Dropped her off at an apartment complex and let her vent a little more, gave her 5 bucks for her time and let her loose.

OmineJay
11-19-22, 23:00
I have met up with her a couple of time, she was really nice. Sadly I don't have her digits anymore, could you pass them to me?

I picked up Sam on Jacinto around 1215 pm yesterday (Wednesday). She is about 4'10", petite frame, slender, a little baby flab and a set of deflated A cup boobs. Her 'safe' place was behind a church around the corner, but when I saw we'd be the only car there, I told her that spot would stick out for a sole car to be in a parking lot when the church was empty and found my own spot. She wants. 4 for BBBJ, . 8 for FS, and $. 0 for BBFS. She won't entertain anal. She said she is out every day from about 12-7 pm around the Jacinto area. She gave me digits to text for a meetup next time and invited anyone else. The service was good and she sucked for quite a while and never complained. While I had her in the car, I asked her where most of the girls hung out and she said Jacinto and Kelso. Be safe out there!

LikeSushiWushi
11-21-22, 09:58
Petite brunette, 30's, moderately size bolt-ons, seen at Jacinto / Stone. Had a good time previously with her, but the second time she was completely bat shit crazy, talking about conspiracy theories and all the child molesters that live in the area and then started crying about how they're keeping her daughter from her. Yeah, huge boner killer. Dropped her off at an apartment complex and let her vent a little more, gave her 5 bucks for her time and let her loose.First time I landed her a few years ago I thought I found a unicorn. Had her a few times. She does have a screw loose and the conspiracy theories get a little real for her. I stopped with her when she started lighting crack right up in front of me. Have a great few memory sessions with her but not worth the drama if you know what I mean (drugs and theories). Too bad because she had potential. She loved getting off with you with her little egg vibrator. Her little frame face down and her egg on her clit. Damn that was fun!

GoWithTheFlow
11-21-22, 17:46
https://youtu.be/maJL_BK8OqQ

Let's hear her story.

DucatiPilot
11-21-22, 18:39

Let's hear her story.LOL, your Google-foo is very strong!

GoWithTheFlow
11-21-22, 18:59
It ain't me interviewing.

GoWithTheFlow
11-21-22, 19:02
No google needed. I'm subscribed to him on YouTube.

LOL, your Google-foo is very strong!

ScubaSteve87
11-21-22, 21:26
It ain't me interviewing.How is it not you interviewing her when she is wearing the exact same shirt in the video, as the pics you posted in your report of her??

GoWithTheFlow
11-21-22, 21:56
It was one of the 45 other guys she saw that day.

How is it not you interviewing her when she is wearing the exact same shirt in the video, as the pics you posted in your report of her??

Ikkyu Sojunn
11-22-22, 16:58
How is it not you interviewing her when she is wearing the exact same shirt in the video, as the pics you posted in your report of her??Because that's one of her only shirts.

BlueBamboo8027
11-23-22, 14:40
"Can I get a BJ" is my go-to. Then, just Find a secluded spot, and enjoy. Simple.Respect, I feel that. I usually hit the "Want a ride?" But there's a tone to it, cause, obviously, ya know?

RubbinDezNuts
11-23-22, 18:30
Does anyone have that girl Sams number, the short one on Jacinto? If someone could help out that would be much appreciated. Be safe out there fellas. I'll leave you with this fun fact. I have a friend that's a very good doctor, and over conversation at dinner the other night, I found out that Tucson is one of the most diseased cities in America! Happy thanksgiving boys, and always remember. If you think she spunky, cover your monkey.

Twenty Bucks
11-24-22, 15:52

2. Would you take them back to your apartment or settle on a motel / hotel?I usually ask "want to hang out for a little while? Because there were some instances where the girl really did just need a ride. I was happy to oblige, but nothing came of it.

Never take them back to your place. Get a room or establish a good, safe parking spot and get it in the car.

Rickyrad
11-26-22, 00:18

Let's hear her story.Where does Michelle usually walk?

Rickyrad
11-26-22, 14:35
Just saw "Green Eyes" near oracle. Gave me an amazing BBBJ! Recommend, great technique.

Twenty Bucks
11-26-22, 15:23
Where does Michelle usually walk?Usually South Sixth, just north of the Freeway.

Where on Oracle did you see Green Eyes?

Rickyrad
11-26-22, 17:55
Usually South Sixth, just north of the Freeway.

Where on Oracle did you see Green Eyes?She was walking north just off grant, by the audio place. She said she had been MIA for a bit.

Jay988
11-27-22, 00:35
I saw 'Michelle' last night walking on 6th while I was working. There were guys making you-turns all over the place to get to her, yikes!

I've been seeing her almost nightly at the circle k on the north side of the building; seems like people bring food to her and her friends.

Jay988
11-27-22, 01:47
Just saw "Green Eyes" near oracle. Gave me an amazing BBBJ! Recommend, great technique.Does she you let you cim? Looks like she was ok with photo / video as well!

Rickyrad
11-27-22, 12:59
Does she you let you cim? Looks like she was ok with photo / video as well!She begged for it! She kept begging to finish in her mouth. Sucked me dry.

Uncivil
11-27-22, 19:45
I saw 'Michelle' last night walking on 6th while I was working. There were guys making you-turns all over the place to get to her, yikes!

I've been seeing her almost nightly at the circle k on the north side of the building; seems like people bring food to her and her friends.Which one is her?

BlueBamboo8027
11-27-22, 22:05
I usually ask "want to hang out for a little while? Because there were some instances where the girl really did just need a ride. I was happy to oblige, but nothing came of it.

Never take them back to your place. Get a room or establish a good, safe parking spot and get it in the car.I've actually gotten that myself, aha. When the "ride" turns into an actual ride! Some chicks were cool, though, so it wasn't the end of the world, aha. Want to hang out definitely feels more "Aye. You know what this is. " I am, honestly, going to pick that up from ya, thank you!

Forgive me for my ignorance, but why not? Like take them back to your place, I'm saying. Is it the obvious stuff like they'll probably come back? Possibly break in and steal? Or what are we talking? Covering a room is cool, but it'll get expensive before long, aha. Not an issue, no no. I may be in the majority, but having anything other than head in the car is too cramped for me, aha. I need room!!

Jay988
11-28-22, 02:51
She begged for it! She kept begging to finish in her mouth. Sucked me dry.I used to have a regular like that off of Grant & Oracle. She loved the ending, begged for it and would keep going 20-30 seconds afterwards; even squeezing me like a toothpaste tube to get every drop. All for $20 and a ride.

A lot of these girls are scared of the ending or jump off really quick half way through.

Jay988
11-28-22, 02:54
Which one is her?The infamous 'Big titty Michelle'.

She was out there again tonight.

BlueBamboo8027
11-28-22, 10:16
I used to have a regular like that off of Grant & Oracle. She loved the ending, begged for it and would keep going 20-30 seconds afterwards; even squeezing me like a toothpaste tube to get every drop. All for $20 and a ride.

A lot of these girls are scared of the ending or jump off really quick half way through.So true! Some girls are freaking fiends and will treat you right all the way to their next stop, for real. However, a lot of them, like you said, get afraid of the POP or jump off halfway through. It does help to ask them if they catch or not. Just so they're aware of what you want.

BlueBamboo8027
11-28-22, 10:18
Does anyone dislike the winter time? Mainly due to the fact that it gets difficult to see the SW's and they go in much earlier than normal?

I applaud the fellas who go out during the day, I dunno how you lot do it. I'd be way too sketched out. If anyone has tips, though, Please enlighten and educate me!

Nebaz1
11-28-22, 16:11
Does anyone dislike the winter time? Mainly due to the fact that it gets difficult to see the SW's and they go in much earlier than normal?

I applaud the fellas who go out during the day, I dunno how you lot do it. I'd be way too sketched out. If anyone has tips, though, Please enlighten and educate me!I don't partake too much in the street walkers but I am the opposite I don't know how some guys go out at night do you have no idea what you're picking up when it's dark at least during the day get a good look and you know it's not a dude or something LOL.

GoWithTheFlow
11-29-22, 22:54
Bomb head. This weekend. She took it all and spit out the door.

Jay988
11-30-22, 14:25
I met 'Julie' on 6th & 38th last night and she gave me a BBBJ with swallow for an $8 burrito and a ride home.

I've seen her before but never used her services until last night. She's typically on 6th & 38th next to the Salvation Army building or 6th & 32nd, white with blonde hair, late 40's, blue eyes, buns like Princess Leia from Star Wars and she has all her teeth and doesn't smell.

I actually felt bad after giving her a ride home because there was obviously a mental issue and I was planning on just dropping her off but she refused to leave my car without giving me a BJ, practically begging me.

One of my weirdest encounters so far.

GoWithTheFlow
11-30-22, 20:50
All slumped from blues. She pulled them out and crashed out. I woke her up. BBBJ. No deepthroat so I didn't finish. 6th and 22nd area. 25 bucks. She passed out for like 5 min.

Uncivil
12-01-22, 11:11
All slumped from blues. She pulled them out and crashed out. I woke her up. BBBJ. No deepthroat so I didn't finish. 6th and 22nd area. 25 bucks. She passed out for like 5 min.I'm not a doctor or anything but those spots all over her body look like an issue to me. Anyone know what that may be? And, if I see it, should I just change my mind and stay away from it?

BlueBamboo8027
12-01-22, 15:06
I don't partake too much in the street walkers but I am the opposite I don't know how some guys go out at night do you have no idea what you're picking up when it's dark at least during the day get a good look and you know it's not a dude or something LOL.I can assure you, mate, it's pretty easy to differentiate, aha. Thankfully, it's never like pitch black! That aside, rest assured. We know what we're doing.

My thing is the feds. Or just bystanders being nosy. Maybe I'll give daytime a try and see how it plays out.

BlueBamboo8027
12-01-22, 15:23
All slumped from blues. She pulled them out and crashed out. I woke her up. BBBJ. No deepthroat so I didn't finish. 6th and 22nd area. 25 bucks. She passed out for like 5 min.This is such a good pic, however it does suck that she didn't take it all in. I'm the same as you where I need that. Dope experience, most of the time, but I don't finish so it's like "Son of a bit-.

Curious520
12-01-22, 19:15
I'm not a doctor or anything but those spots all over her body look like an issue to me. Anyone know what that may be? And, if I see it, should I just change my mind and stay away from it?Maybe meth sores. Remember, these are street walkers. Not in the best of health.

GymRat1300
12-01-22, 19:51
Bomb head. This weekend. She took it all and spit out the door.Did you get any numbers and how Much she looks great.

Butlik369
12-01-22, 21:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BlueBamboo8027
12-02-22, 17:34
Lisa around Oracle. I do love a nice older set, myself. Superb head, but was a little bit strict. Didn't take it deep, so it was a little difficult for me to blam. However, the service is there. All in all? 6/10. Good, but definitely could've been better.

BlueBamboo8027
12-02-22, 18:44
Lisa around Oracle. I do love a nice older set, myself. Superb head, but was a little bit strict. Didn't take it deep, so it was a little difficult for me to blam. However, the service is there. All in all? 6/10. Good, but definitely could've been better.Gilfs, I meant Gilfs, aha.

BlueBamboo8027
12-03-22, 10:45
Scammed as in service was paid for and she didn't deliver. Had one where she went to go piss, mid service, then just started walking away, aha. It was so confusing cause 1 sec she was into it, the next she bounced. Not much was spent, but it was pretty funny, honestly, aha. Her name was Marie, short little thing. Only had a towel for bottoms on.

LikeSushiWushi
12-03-22, 13:49
Scammed as in service was paid for and she didn't deliver. Had one where she went to go piss, mid service, then just started walking away, aha. It was so confusing cause 1 sec she was into it, the next she bounced. Not much was spent, but it was pretty funny, honestly, aha. Her name was Marie, short little thing. Only had a towel for bottoms on.When I first started seeing girls in this lifestyle. I picked up a beautiful older slim Latina with tits mid 40's /50's on 6th and chemistry was good. Said she had a place at one of the cheap hotel types. Parked near her door. She said she needed to pay the front desperately. Gave her funds. She walked toward front of building and around corner. Never seen again. I actually laughed at myself. No biggie and lesson learned. Just remember how excited I was. Really that memory was worth the price.

Twenty Bucks
12-03-22, 15:29
Want to hang out definitely feels more "Aye. You know what this is. " I am, honestly, going to pick that up from ya, thank you! Glad to be of service😄.

Twenty Bucks
12-03-22, 15:32
You guys seem to be pretty new here, but you give really good reports (with photos!) Keep up the good work, fellas.

GoWithTheFlow
12-09-22, 17:29
Picked this one up on Monday around 3 pm. 25 BBBJ. Not really my cup of tea, but I did it anyway. Was on a quick mission, and mission completed. 70% mouth and 30% hand. Finished me with HJ. No complaints. Won't stop for her again. Didn't get any info.

GoWithTheFlow
12-09-22, 17:31
I hope to see more mongers start providing photos.

You guys seem to be pretty new here, but you give really good reports (with photos!) Keep up the good work, fellas.

BlueBamboo8027
12-09-22, 18:20
When I first started seeing girls in this lifestyle. I picked up a beautiful older slim Latina with tits mid 40's /50's on 6th and chemistry was good. Said she had a place at one of the cheap hotel types. Parked near her door. She said she needed to pay the front desperately. Gave her funds. She walked toward front of building and around corner. Never seen again. I actually laughed at myself. No biggie and lesson learned. Just remember how excited I was. Really that memory was worth the price.I feel the same!! The memory was worth the price, aha. Lesson was loud as can be as well, aha. It's good knowing I wasn't alone, but I am sorry to hear you experienced some similar, mate!

PaulOxy
12-15-22, 15:24
Off I19, near Drexel, stumbled across a large Latina, late 20's. Wanted 50, settled on 20 for BBFS with swallow. Gave her 25 and went on my way. Great head, sucked like a champ, fast and deep. If I didn't have blue balls, would've passed on her.

Unfmunkee
12-15-22, 22:54
I picked up Sam on Jacinto around 1215 pm yesterday (Wednesday). She is about 4'10", petite frame, slender, a little baby flab and a set of deflated A cup boobs. Her 'safe' place was behind a church around the corner, but when I saw we'd be the only car there, I told her that spot would stick out for a sole car to be in a parking lot when the church was empty and found my own spot. She wants. 4 for BBBJ, . 8 for FS, and $. 0 for BBFS. She won't entertain anal. She said she is out every day from about 12-7 pm around the Jacinto area. She gave me digits to text for a meetup next time and invited anyone else. The service was good and she sucked for quite a while and never complained. While I had her in the car, I asked her where most of the girls hung out and she said Jacinto and Kelso. Be safe out there!Dumb question, but Jacinto and what? Eastsider here.

Butlik369
12-16-22, 20:16
Dumb question, but Jacinto and what? Eastsider here.Jacinto and Oracle rd.

Jay988
12-17-22, 04:08
Dumb question, but Jacinto and what? Eastsider here.She bounces back and forth between Oracle & Kelso and Oracle & Jacinto. Her annoying boyfriend 'Jersey' is usually there but don't mind him as it's his idea for her to work the streets.

Ikkyu Sojunn
12-17-22, 18:58
She bounces back and forth between Oracle & Kelso and Oracle & Jacinto. Her annoying boyfriend 'Jersey' is usually there but don't mind him as it's his idea for her to work the streets.I wonder when we'll see her on tales from the streets.

Great Expecta
12-18-22, 16:16
I was coming back from the airport and did the southern stroll at about 10 AM. Sixth Street was bare. Then I drove down Oracle and saw a tall skinny long, redheaded woman sitting on the wall at Jacinto. I turned on Kelso to flip around, but another monger beat me to it and was picking her up just as I pulled up. She looked like she could be a lot of fun. Be safe out there!

BlueBamboo8027
12-20-22, 19:46
She bounces back and forth between Oracle & Kelso and Oracle & Jacinto. Her annoying boyfriend 'Jersey' is usually there but don't mind him as it's his idea for her to work the streets.As long as the pimp doesn't mess up my time, then I'm good, aha. I've seen him before. Thankfully, he just chills off to the side and doesn't bother anyone. He tries to pressure her time, but she doesn't really care, tbh. She's really one of the best, not going to lie.

Jay988
12-23-22, 15:29
If you guys see a gunmetal grey 2013-2020 bodystyle Ford Fusion lurking around, go somewhere else. I don't know if he's an undercover cop or a rent-a-cop working with the PD but every time he's around, I see people getting pulled over. I work nights in that area and just notice things.