PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Reds101
05-01-12, 16:36
Man, haven't had much luck lately.

I'm mostly a lurker but thought I would contribute.

Last week, picked up a WSW near stone / ft. Lowell, maybe 30s. Forget her name.

Agreed for 20 for BJ, she had me drive around so much (was talking a lot, paranoid about how all the cops knew her) but I was horny, so drove to where she felt comfortable.

Parked in a neighborhood, she gave me a CBJ for. 20. Came in the rubber, and she didn't even want to clean me or anything. Just left my dick there with myself all over it. Tossed it out the window, had to drive her another 5 miles and drive back home with my own semen all over my dick.

This week, drove around oracle a few times with no luck.

Figured I would take one more lap, saw a DEAD SEXY WSW just north of grant / oracle. I was at a red light, praying it would turn green fast. As soon as it turned green, a while truck pulled in front of me near el guero canelo and picked her up.

She was probably early 30's, skinny, long legs / arms, had a red top with jean shorts. This was around 1:00pm.

If whoever picked her up reads these forums, please confirm.

Now I won't be able to sleep until I find her.

Crutch
05-01-12, 17:21
I was crusing the grant and oracle area when I see a little hottie sitting at the bus stop in front of walgreens, I pulled into walgreens she gave me a smile walked over to my car hopped in did LE check by pulling her dress up. Negotiated. 20 and I got BBBJCIM and it was fantastic. She looks super young and if I recall prankster said she was like 19. Her name is Bianca and says she is out there often and enjoys regulars so gave me the digits. She isn't the hottest thing ever but she is a cutie and down for anything it seems and super petite a spinner I would call it.Spotted a nice looking LSW coming out of the park, she smiled and I pulled over. Once in the car she appeared to be late 30's big tits, nice smile. Did a quick LE check and negotiated. 25 for BBBJCIM. Said her name was Tina and she was very, very good. One of the better BJ's I've had lately. Said she hangs around the park off and on, but most of the time is around Food City on South 6th.

I Luv Head
05-02-12, 15:18
she looks super young and if i recall prankster said she was like 19.did prankster check her i'd? i would check out the penalties for getting caught with an ****d sw before i go trusting hearsay.

if she looks to young, she probably is. that's just my opinion though.

good luck.

Biggern520
05-03-12, 13:11
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Brittany, I'm still trying to get at her & can never seem to spot her at a good time. Anyone?

Crutch
05-03-12, 14:50
Spotted what looked like a super nice looking WSW. Circled the block and see a couple of vans about two blocks away. Checked out the WSW again and something just didn't seem right. She didn't seem to fit the right profile plus those vans with the dark windows bothered me since I remembered seeing similar vans pull over a monger a few weeks ago. I left the area without looking back. Be attentive in that area.

I Luv Head
05-03-12, 18:09
Spotted what looked like a super nice looking WSW. Circled the block and see a couple of vans about two blocks away. Checked out the WSW again and something just didn't seem right. She didn't seem to fit the right profile plus those vans with the dark windows bothered me since I remembered seeing similar vans pull over a monger a few weeks ago. I left the area without looking back. Be attentive in that area.If she was le she will not get into your vehicle. Only way to know for sure is to offer her a ride. If she says something like "No, I don't need a ride." Then asks "Do you want something?" or "What are you looking for?", she is le. Now you politely say no and go on your way. Under no circumstances do you tell her what you want! Regardless of how good she looks.

Good news is that they will usually focus all le close by, so you keep track of where she is and the rest of the area is pretty safe hunting.

Crutch
05-04-12, 09:18
Can you remember the color of the vans? Where were they in relation to the SW?

Just trying to keep us on our toes!Both vehicles were dark in color, maybe dark blue or black. One was parked near to post office on Flores the other was one or two blocks south and a block west of Oracle. I'm not 100 percent sure it was LE, but it sure reminded me of the vans that popped a guy who had just picked up a girl a few moments before I got to her. It was also the same general area. Call me paranoid, but I'm going to avoid the area for a little while.

MonkeyDude
05-05-12, 00:28
Saw a possible WSW at Circle K near Craycroft and 29th. She lingered there as I went around the block. She was wearing shorts and a green tee and had two different hair colors, one brown and I didn't see the other. Didn't fish for her because I'm new to this and paranoid about le. Maybe someone will find the info useful.

Crutch
05-05-12, 09:06
I've had fairly good luck in this area of 29th and I've never seen le or heard of them being in the area to bust mongers. Personally, I would have gone for it.

Biggern520
05-07-12, 16:43
Just wondering if there has been any spottings of Brittany, is she ok, is she still around?

I Luv Head
05-08-12, 23:30
I spotted a gorgeous woman walking by the bus stop on Oracle just south of Grant at 5:40 today. I waited forever at the light then spotted her walking down the side street by the post office. I circled around just in time to see her walk into the apartments across from the post office. I must have driven around for an hour after, but she never came out again.

She was white with very tan skin, had long black hair with redish purple streaks, was about 5' 7', very athletic build with incredible long legs. She was wearing a black top and very short, very tight black shorts. She was the hottest woman I've seen so far walking and we made eye contact, but I'm not sure if she smiled or it was just wishful thinking. I need to know if she is a SW or not.

If anyone has any information on this women, please, please, please post or pm me!

Crutch
05-09-12, 21:05
Spotted a black lady at bus stop, maybe late 30's early 40's, made eye contact and I stopped. Said she was going to juvenile joint on Ajo, but asked if I wanted a date. She said we could go to her place a couple of blocks away and she would give me a good deal if I'd drop her off on Ajo after. Damage was. 40 for BBBJ and FS. She was pretty good, certainly worth. 40. Tits were saggy, but that was about the only drawback. Said she hangs around the bus stop at 29th and Craycroft.

jwny72
05-10-12, 00:49
Yesterday I saw a good looking dirty blonde who appeared to be in her early 20's at Oracle and Grant. She gave all the signs of being a working girl. I was headed W, stopped at the light while she crossed the street on the W side headed N. I gave pursuit but someone else picked her up at Oracle and Miracle Mile. Wonder if this was my first sighting of Brittany. She was damn cute.

Crutch
05-11-12, 10:00
Spotted really cute BSW just north the freeway and two LSW south of freeway one nice looking the other left a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop and on the way back when I had time, of course all had disappeared.

Rich Prankster
05-11-12, 18:01
Saw Bianca get picked up yesterday, black truck in Walgreens parking lot. She was wearing heels, black leggings and a low cut shirt. Very obviously working!

In contrast.

Also saw Brittney on Oracle today wearing a small backpack thing (black t shirt with green monster drink logo). She looks like a Pima student. She changed her hair again. It's now curly. Several guys tried to pick her up but she just kept walking south and occasionally looking at or using her phone. I waved at her, she gave me a look and kept walking. Very careful this one is.

Crutch
05-12-12, 10:28
Had extra time this morning and made a sweep of formerly target rich areas, I. E. S 6th. 5th. 4th, Santa Rita Park, Miracle Mile, Oracle etc. Not even one nibble. Didn't see one SW. See'est la vie I guess.

Paladium
05-12-12, 12:17
Had extra time this morning and made a sweep of formerly target rich areas, I. E. S 6th. 5th. 4th, Santa Rita Park, Miracle Mile, Oracle etc. Not even one nibble. Didn't see one SW. See'est la vie I guess.I don't think I've had any luck crusing in the morning at all-I assume you have? I've been checking out South 6th the past few weeks, since picking up Rain there once-but I have yet to see anyone else worth stopping for.

It didn't occur to me to try 4th / 5th or the Park-I'll have to look more carefully next time.

I Luv Head
05-12-12, 15:42
I spotted a gorgeous woman walking by the bus stop on Oracle just south of Grant at 5:40 today. I waited forever at the light then spotted her walking down the side street by the post office. I circled around just in time to see her walk into the apartments across from the post office. I must have driven around for an hour after, but she never came out again.

She was white with very tan skin, had long black hair with redish purple streaks, was about 5' 7', very athletic build with incredible long legs. She was wearing a black top and very short, very tight black shorts. She was the hottest woman I've seen so far walking and we made eye contact, but I'm not sure if she smiled or it was just wishful thinking. I need to know if she is a SW or not.I spotted her again just north of Oracle and Grant two nights ago. I turned down a side road and waited. She saw me and waved so I asked if she wanted a ride. She said,"Not now because I am meeting a friend." and continued walking north. I am taking that as a good sign that she is a SW.

She is gorgeous and dresses very sexy. I would say she is in her early 20's with no signs of wear and tear so she is probably very new to this. I am still not 100% sure she is a SW, but it is my current mission to find out.

Crutch
05-12-12, 17:56
I don't think I've had any luck crusing in the morning at all-I assume you have? I've been checking out South 6th the past few weeks, since picking up Rain there once-but I have yet to see anyone else worth stopping for.

It didn't occur to me to try 4th / 5th or the Park-I'll have to look more carefully next time.At one time I had great luck in the mornings especially around the park and some of the east / west side streets around 35th street. Then slowly the activity decreased and now it's hit / miss. Occasionally I've had luck on S6th south of Ajo.

Happy hunting.

Canada
05-12-12, 21:29
Saw Bianca get picked up yesterday, black truck in Walgreens parking lot. She was wearing heels, black leggings and a low cut shirt. Very obviously working!

In contrast.

Also saw Brittney on Oracle today wearing a small backpack thing (black t shirt with green monster drink logo). She looks like a Pima student. She changed her hair again. It's now curly. Several guys tried to pick her up but she just kept walking south and occasionally looking at or using her phone. I waved at her, she gave me a look and kept walking. Very careful this one is.Saw Brtitney on Oracle this afternoon. She looks great. Lost a few pounds and curley hair makes her look like a college girl again. Pulled up beside her and she hopped in and off we went. Took her to the house and got a great BBBJ CIM. Driving her back to Oracle but she changed her mind so we just drove around and talked and I drove her home about an hour later. Shared some interesting stories. Actually a very nice girl. Hopefully she will find someone and get out of the business one day. But in the mean time all that get to spend time with her should feel lucky.

Puzzee Liquor
05-13-12, 22:44
Saw WSW possibly mid 20-30 fuchsia pink short dress, medium length hair, curled around 7:30 pm. Looked long and hard at her, she was looking hard too. Drifted over from Bambi Bar way. May go back to check out more but had "errands" to run. Looked good, had a little pooch in front, some Caucasian dood with longer hair and mustache beard looking much older than she did followed up close behind but the ignored each other. Made me a little nervous but thought it was ok. I want to go back and check out get some BBBJCIM. I'll post more on the return.

Da_Hunter
05-15-12, 23:53
Driving to get something to eat about 5:30pm and saw a possible WSW on 1st Ave near Ft. Lowell. She was wearing a black shirt pulled down to her tattooed shoulders, faded jeans and shoulder length brown hair. I wasn't out looking but I was curious. She looked kinda nice. Went around the block and picked her up on Ft Lowell. She actually looked better in the car although I don't want to give the impression she was a raving beauty. I pegged her at 24 but she later told me she was 27. Parked. BBBJCIM for 20. Since people on here seem to care, she spit it out the door. She was nice to talk and when I told her how I liked my BBBJs, she tried to oblige. No phone. She said she is out in that area about that time and also comes out during lunch.

Crutch
05-16-12, 08:50
Driving to get something to eat about 5:30pm and saw a possible WSW on 1st Ave near Ft. Lowell. She was wearing a black shirt pulled down to her tattooed shoulders, faded jeans and shoulder length brown hair. I wasn't out looking but I was curious. She looked kinda nice. Went around the block and picked her up on Ft Lowell. She actually looked better in the car although I don't want to give the impression she was a raving beauty. I pegged her at 24 but she later told me she was 27. Parked. BBBJCIM for 20. Since people on here seem to care, she spit it out the door. She was nice to talk and when I told her how I liked my BBBJs, she tried to oblige. No phone. She said she is out in that area about that time and also comes out during lunch.That sounds like the same one I saw a couple of days ago in the same area. I pulled into a parking lot and turned around just in time to see her get into a blue pick-up truck.

I Luv Head
05-17-12, 18:13
Since people on here seem to care, she spit it out the door.That is just unacceptable! I say, if they must spit they should hold it until they get out.

I Luv Head
05-17-12, 23:05
That last post was supposed to be funny, but they edited out my funny face, Just saying.

So I decided to give the area a try after wasting way too much gas searching for my gorgeous mystery girl. There was a few potential WSW's and after a few circles I spotted a tall skinny blonde with long legs and a nice booty. She was in the parking lot of the check cashing place right on the corner. I turned around in time to see her walk down a side street. As soon as I turned down the side street I see le talking to her. I kept going and saw two more le vehicles. I circled around a few times and spotted five more just sitting by the park, library and throughout the neighborhoods. I didn't see any of them from the main streets and that scares me!

Needless to say, I had no dreams today. Hopefully something was going on today and that's not the norm, but wanted to give everyone a heads up to be careful dreaming in that area.

Desert Dog
05-18-12, 19:41
Man I'd say if you see one leo vehicle in the AO talking to a girl keep on cruising. Circling the block even once let alone a few times is a death wish in my opinion. Believe you me based on there training they spot a vehicle that is doing so. If one pulls out behind you and follows you rest assured you plate is being ran.

Keep it safe,

D DOg

Robert55
05-18-12, 20:45
man I'd say if you see one leo vehicle in the ao talking to a girl keep on cruising. Circling the block even once let alone a few times is a death wish in my opinion. Believe you me based on there training they spot a vehicle that is doing so. If one pulls out behind you and follows you rest assured you plate is being ran.

Keep it safe,

The dogA-men dog your 110% right.

I Luv Head
05-18-12, 20:48
Had a dream I was driving down Grant around midnight last night. In this dream I spotted a skinny blonde WSW at the corner of Dodge. She waved so I turned down Dodge and she followed. She hopped in and we did le check. She said she would do BBBJCIM for. 3 but all I had on me was. 25. She said ok and the BBBJ was really good, but she switched to HJ right before I finished and it got all over my stomach and shirt. Luckily I was on my way to the gym so I could explain the shower and change of clothes.

She was pleasant enough and the BBBJ was great, but she didn't have a phone so hopefully I run into her again. Next time I will definitely stop at an ATM and get the extra. 05 though!

I Luv Head
05-18-12, 21:04
Man I'd say if you see one leo vehicle in the AO talking to a girl keep on cruising. Circling the block even once let alone a few times is a death wish in my opinion. Believe you me based on there training they spot a vehicle that is doing so. If one pulls out behind you and follows you rest assured you plate is being ran.

Keep it safe,

D DOgThanks for the advice, but I've been doing this for many years and prefer to know exactly where le is at any given time. I hunt for then as much as I do the SW. They can, (and probably have) run my plate all they want. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong anyway.

I'm not trying to be an ass by the way. I respect and appreciate all the members that contribute to this site. I just prefer to know where le is instead of finding out after the dream starts. I'd much rather be pulled over for loitering than anything serious.

Crutch
05-19-12, 08:49
Thanks for the advice, but I've been doing this for many years and prefer to know exactly where le is at any given time. I hunt for then as much as I do the SW. They can, (and probably have) run my plate all they want. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong anyway.

I'm not trying to be an ass by the way. I respect and appreciate all the members that contribute to this site. I just prefer to know where le is instead of finding out after the dream starts. I'd much rather be pulled over for loitering than anything serious.I agree 100% with everything said about LE in the area. If I spot anything that seems like LE I'm gone. I never circle around but immediately leave the area.

Play safe.

SubaruNut
05-19-12, 15:30
That last post was supposed to be funny, but they edited out my funny face, Just saying.

So I decided to give the area a try after wasting way too much gas searching for my gorgeous mystery girl. There was a few potential WSW's and after a few circles I spotted a tall skinny blonde with long legs and a nice booty. She was in the parking lot of the check cashing place right on the corner. I turned around in time to see her walk down a side street. As soon as I turned down the side street I see le talking to her. I kept going and saw two more le vehicles. I circled around a few times and spotted five more just sitting by the park, library and throughout the neighborhoods. I didn't see any of them from the main streets and that scares me!

Needless to say, I had no dreams today. Hopefully something was going on today and that's not the norm, but wanted to give everyone a heads up to be careful dreaming in that area.I knew what you meant, and it was funny.

I Luv Head
05-21-12, 16:46

Keep it safe,

D DOgWas out late Sunday night on Oracle and there was le on almost every corner with a few cars pulled over and one SW being handcuffed. I decided to take your advice and got the hell out of there. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy. I may have gotten lucky for several years, but luck always finds a way to run out.

Thanks for helping to open my eyes.

Crutch
05-22-12, 09:38
Was out late Sunday night on Oracle and there was le on almost every corner with a few cars pulled over and one SW being handcuffed. I decided to take your advice and got the hell out of there. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy. I may have gotten lucky for several years, but luck always finds a way to run out.

Thanks for helping to open my eyes.D / Dog gave sage advice. I've followed that strategy for years. If I spot LE or anything that resembles LE I am gone, gone, gone. I never look back or circle the block.

Sencit
05-22-12, 11:41
Was out late Sunday night on Oracle and there was le on almost every corner with a few cars pulled over and one SW being handcuffed. I decided to take your advice and got the hell out of there. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy. I may have gotten lucky for several years, but luck always finds a way to run out.

Thanks for helping to open my eyes.Also, Sunday Sexxymaci reorted that there was a round up at the Howard Johnson's. Looks like there may be increased attention for a while. Be watchful.

Scarab
05-25-12, 16:46
Headed down Oracle this afternoon. Looked like a TPD street party a block or two West Of La Fuente. Be safe.

Crutch
05-25-12, 17:26
Headed down Oracle this afternoon. Looked like a TPD street party a block or two West Of La Fuente. Be safe.That part of town seems to have an LE block party every week. I'm staying clear for a while.

I Luv Head
05-25-12, 19:15
Headed down Oracle this afternoon. Looked like a TPD street party a block or two West Of La Fuente. Be safe.I had some free time last night so I cruised all the areas I know of. The only one not full of le was 29th, but there were no SW's in site. I did pick up a hot young blonde, but she just needed a ride. She even offered gas money, (that I declined). To bad she didn't offer more because she was smoking hot and really cool.

I wonder why and how long le is going to be swarming?

I Luv Head
05-28-12, 17:27
Had a dream that I picked up a cute msw on 1st and Ft Lowell this afternoon. She was a tiny thing with a great ass. She was probably early 20's. I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Jennifer then didn't waste any time and asked if I wanted a date. I asked if I could touch her and she pulled down her shirt to reveal a nice perky breast that I grabbed. Her skin was really soft and her nipple was rock hard, (so was I at that point).

To cut to the chase, she asked me to stop and get condoms and at that point I started regretting picking her up. I asked if she could do BBBJ and she said it would be. 5 for BBBJ and. 4 for CBJ. I asked about FS and she said it is. 8 for FS and anything goes. I thought about it then decided I would call kelly for the same price or Amy or Brittney for a little more and decided to. Just drop her off where I picked her up. SW's should not expect that much unless they look like Brittney and they damn sure should have condoms if they expect you to use one. That's just my opinion though.

Crutch
05-30-12, 09:06
Shit, we should change the title of the entire FORUM to 'expecting too much'-or maybe just change the BP Advertiser review section title to 'Delivering too little'Delivering too little, very good, amen to that.

I Luv Head
05-31-12, 07:46
Driving home very late, (or early) I decided to take a quick look to see what was out. All the lights were off on Oracle and Grant so I decided to do the side street cruise. Spotted a few WSW's and a msw, but nothing worth stopping for. Just as I was about to call it quits, I feel asleep.

I dreamed that I picked up an attractive WSW near Stone and Ft Lowell. She was about 5' 3", had long blonde hair and a decent body. She got in and introduced herself as Vicky. She asked if I was looking for a good time and I asked if I could touch her. She unzipped her top to reveal two really nice breasts. She had very soft skin and was probably in her 30's.

To cut to the chase, she offered BBBJ or CBJ for. 3 and FS for. 8. I chose the BBBJ and it was pretty damned good. She kept her top off and unbuckled her pants so I could play and her ass was nice. She didn't provide BBBJCIM, but she had wipes to take care of everything. Didn't have a phone, but she said she is usually out and about in that area. I will definitely look for her again.

P. S.

We should all pitch in for a fund to provide the good SW's with cell phones. The money we all save in gas would cover it.

Asg59
06-01-12, 06:27
My two bits, On my drives around 6ave, I noticed girls are ruff (ugly and used up with habits) to be the least, but if you keep driving past I10 to Rodeo grounds you might find something better. I found petit Latina in sun dress. Did check gave me price of. 2 bbj or. 4 for all opted for. 2 it was not the best but did the job with good attitude. I do not frequent east side after new station was put up and do not like South Tsn girls or B&W. Need path on east side of town to drive save me time and gas.

Tucson2009
06-08-12, 21:12
At one time I had great luck in the mornings especially around the park and some of the east / west side streets around 35th street. Then slowly the activity decreased and now it's hit / miss. Occasionally I've had luck on S6th south of Ajo.

Happy hunting.Couldn't get any appointments early enough for what I needed this week do called up the always reliable Bianca and had a good time. She said she usually starts walking around 8 am so keep an eye out for her near Oracle and Grant

Pof2418
06-21-12, 20:53
I don't know if it was the bust last night at the regal 8 or what, very slim pickings today both before and afternoon. Checked oracle, stone and ajo. No nuttin'

Rich Prankster
06-21-12, 21:40
Couldn't get any appointments early enough for what I needed this week do called up the always reliable Bianca and had a good time. She said she usually starts walking around 8 am so keep an eye out for her near Oracle and GrantSaw her again recently, service has improved greatly. Nice BBBJCIM, she was really into it! Can't argue with the donation either.

NotCrazy
06-24-12, 21:20
Met Sabrina today as I was driving down oracle. Said she just started working this week and is a thin WSW in 40s maybe. She asked me for a ride and as soon as she got in asked if I was looking for a girl. Agreed on. 2 for BBBJ which she immediately started as I was looking for a spot to park at. Good skills and offered FS for. 1 more but did not partake this time. Gave me her digits and said she will be in that area usually.

Also met Sheena at circle k. LSW with nice body. She gave me her number but haven't seen her yet. Wondering if any members have seen her and have any info to share. Thanks for any info and take care guys.

OldGuyInTucson
06-25-12, 00:13
Over the last few weeks, work has required me to use Oracle Road from Drachman all the way up in to Oro Valley during various times of the morning and early afternoon. Almost every journey has been highlighted by one or two fairly attractive girls strolling the area. Most have been between Drachman & Glenn, but I've seen a few working just south of Wetmore. As usual, when one actually has the time, fuel & funds to go for a cruise after work hours there isn't a soul in sight.

Took a short cruise last night, not worth the wasted fuel. Counted almost 20 different TPD units (most marked units and 2 unmarked) in the usual Northside cruise area and only one worn-out, strung out WSW stoned enough to be out. Possibly will try next weekend.

Couldn't help but notice two very unattractive HSWs working the west end of Ina by the Jack in the box as I was driving out to pick up dinner this evening. It would take more beers than I can handle to make either of these look attractive.

Member #4294
06-25-12, 10:10
[/QUOTE]Couldn't help but notice two very unattractive HSWs working the west end of Ina by the Jack in the box as I was driving out to pick up dinner this evening. It would take more beers than I can handle to make either of these look attractive.[/QUOTE]At the west end of Ina? That is surprising, that is by me and I didn't know there was any activity up here. Sure would be nice not to go down into town.

Pof2418
06-25-12, 18:44
Well today ended in a good day. But let me start off by explaining what happened before I had my fun. Drove by oracle and grant and found a HSW about 28 and I'd rate her as a 8 (stilettos and all) but she got picked up before I could move in. That was about 11am, I continued to troll around and finally came upon a WSW in the same area, from a distance she seemed like she was on something and was wearing sweat pants that were about to fall off. She appeared to have a 7 body, thinish. But the face was acne riddened prolly a 2-3 in my book. Left the area and came back around 1:30p and found another hot HSW walking in the same area again (different one than before). It was funny because I could see 2 other mongers after her and one beat me to the punch. Near stone and Glenn and found a BSW she said she was 24. Didn't get her name or num but. I'd rate her a 6-7. Very nice BBBJ w / cim for. 4.

Nice rack and very decent body.

Pof2418
06-25-12, 18:48
Anyone ever try finding what we're all looking for near the drug clinic I think it was near MM and Oracle?

Pof2418
06-25-12, 18:53
Any luck at the drug rehab place across from Frontier Motel near Drachman and Oracle?

I Luv Head
06-26-12, 14:45
During a dream yesterday I witnessed something very strange. I was parked at Walgreens on Oracle and Grant and saw an attractive hsw get picked up. I noticed a white middle aged male in a white Malibu that appeared to be video taping the event. He pulled out and followed the vehicle that I will not describe out of courtesy. I decided to follow and see how this would play out. The car went to a location I will not reveal, (since I have dreamt of using it several times before). The white Malibu followed and parked pretty close by. The white man got out and continued to video tape the vehicle. Not sure how good the video could have been since it was dark and the vehicle in question had tinted windows, but he definately got the license plate and the vehicle. He got back in the car after a few minutes and followed the vehicle until the hsw was dropped off. Guess he wasn't too worried about any one watching him since he didn't seem to notice me.

I am posting this just to give every one a heads up. I am assuming that the white Malibu was not le since no one was arrested. Not sure why this guy was video taping or what he plans to do with the video, but it can't be good. I guess there is more to worry about besides le though.

Good luck.

Da_Hunter
06-26-12, 18:21
During a dream yesterday I witnessed something very strange. I was parked at Walgreens on Oracle and Grant and saw an attractive hsw get picked up. I noticed a white middle aged male in a white Malibu that appeared to be video taping the event. He pulled out and followed the vehicle that I will not describe out of courtesy. I decided to follow and see how this would play out. The car went to a location I will not reveal, (since I have dreamt of using it several times before). The white Malibu followed and parked pretty close by. The white man got out and continued to video tape the vehicle. Not sure how good the video could have been since it was dark and the vehicle in question had tinted windows, but he definately got the license plate and the vehicle. He got back in the car after a few minutes and followed the vehicle until the hsw was dropped off. Guess he wasn't too worried about any one watching him since he didn't seem to notice me.

I am posting this just to give every one a heads up. I am assuming that the white Malibu was not le since no one was arrested. Not sure why this guy was video taping or what he plans to do with the video, but it can't be good. I guess there is more to worry about besides le though.

Good luck.A while back, I don't know how many years, I saw a lot of cameras and videotaping on 11th avenue south of Grant (behind and south of Curves). I think it was local residents sick of all the SWs. Since the street scene seems to be picking up somewhat in that area, maybe they are coming out again as well.

Desert Dog
06-26-12, 20:33

Good luck.My first inclination is that it would be a PI following a guy for an impending divorce case.

D DOg

OldGuyInTucson
06-28-12, 02:00
Couldn't help but notice two very unattractive HSWs working the west end of Ina by the Jack in the box as I was driving out to pick up dinner this evening. It would take more beers than I can handle to make either of these look attractive.[/QUOTE]At the west end of Ina? That is surprising, that is by me and I didn't know there was any activity up here. Sure would be nice not to go down into town.[/QUOTE]I worked out of an office in that area for a couple years. It was almost a daily occurrence to see the working girls working the area. Usually around midday and around drive time. Given their proximity, I have to believe that they were all staying at the extended stay hotel next to the carwash. Watched them but never partook. Too close for comfort.

Getpaidgeteffd
06-30-12, 06:15
Prince Road between Oracle and stone at 3am. Didn't even believe she was a SW but thought I'd try anyway her name is Jenn and I might have never met the famous Britney, but to me this is the hottest SW I've met in AZ. Late 20s, very petite latina.

Seemed so nice in the car until we discussed the value of her time. She wouldn't budge to anything below. 40 until I showed her I really only had. 27 left in my wallet. Then she insisted on going to the drugstore for protection, won't do anything without and I wasn't about to let a girl out of my car with my cash in her hand, and CBJ for me just isn't worth it. So for. 27 I had the worse HJ of my life. She barely grabbed anything and did this weird thing only using her fingers on both hands not actually grabbing anything to make it feel tight. Took a while, no thanks to her constantly asking "are you done yet?"

I did get to play with the breasts, very nice perky ones too.

But again I will say this girl is gorgeous for a SW, and maybe if I brought the funds or didn't mind CBJ she would have been more fun.

She gave me a home number not a cell so be sure to ask for Jenn only and keep the calls to normal hours. 520XXX5768.

Member #4610
07-01-12, 01:50
I had to go to Grant and Oracle area, slipped into a corner store for some water (it was hot today) and literally ran into Britteny. I was so shocked it took me a few seconds to realize it was her. By the time I had my water she had pasted her cell to her ear and was at a bus stop. Random luck.

I also saw a frequently mentioned HSW but looped around she was gone.

TD

Crutch
07-01-12, 08:25
Spotted two HSW just south of Ajo. One was fat and dumpy, but the other was a knockout. I quickly circled the block and dumpy was still there, but the gorgeous one had disappeared. I didn't stop for dumpy.

I Luv Head
07-02-12, 03:14
Decided to fall asleep late at night on the south side since I haven't dreamt there in a while. The talent was definately out, but so was le. I ran into four le vehicles on 6th from 22nd to 36th and then two more on 4th between the same streets.

I did pick up a pretty attractive hsw just north of ajo, but she mentioned that her cuts were fake as she got in. She then showed me her hands and she had some pretty deep gashes on one of them. She said her and her friends were just messing around and they were fake then asked me what I wanted, but I couldn't go through with it because they looked real and recent. I told her to get out then proceeded dreaming. Kind of freaked me out though, because I don't know if I would have noticed if she didn't point it out. I'm definately checking from now on though.

After that I decided to head to Oracle but on the way, (just south of 22cnd) I ran into Destiny. She was a hot hsw about 5' 11", skinny with a great ass. She was wearing very short shorts to show it off. She was hesitant to get in and when she did she gave me a story about her ex harassing her and she couldn't do anything now. She gave me her number and had me drive her home. She told me to call her in an hour. When I called I got an out of service message, but I did run into her again at the bus stop on the corner of 22cnd and 6th. She apologized and said to try her later. She said she is usually out very late at night.

I ended up calling a reliable backup I've already reviewed so my dream ended good, but I will definately keep my eyes open for Destiny.

I Luv Head
07-02-12, 06:13
Dreaming on Sunday nights usually sucks, (no pun intended).

I checked out the south side first looking for destiny. No luck there. Next was 29th with the same results. Grant was empty as well. My last shot paid of though.

I dreamt that I picked up Linda at Speedway and Swan. She was am older women, skinny, small breasts and long dark hair. She was very nice and immediately started foundling me. She did BBBJCIM for. 2 and it was pretty good with plenty of dt. She didn't stop when I finished and made sure every last drop was taken care of, (no spitting out the door either)!

She does not have a cell but says she usually sticks to that area. I will definately look for her again.

Thudpucker
07-02-12, 17:21
I've found the Tucson street scene pretty lean. Based on reports here I've cruised Alvernon from Speedway to Ft Lowell and Oracle from Speedway to Prince, sometimes circling back to Stone or a bit beyond. I've seen some nice looking girls walking, carrying bottles of water or gatoraid who trip my hodar, but when I circle around they don't even give me the eye, so I don't know if these are just girls the look and walk like hos but aint or if the hos here are especially cagy. I also tend to cruise late morning / early afternoon, which may be suboptimal, but that's when I can get out. Anyway, found a 30+ HSW on Oracle between Drachman & Grant, no knockout by a long shot, but not bad. Taller girl, not fat at all, but 'big boned'. Broke rule 1 by going to her place, which was in the neighborhood. An older woman was hanging wash, and the SW said "no worry, that's my mom", so OK. We agreed on. 4, and she started with a CBJ, not badly delivered, but still, a CBJ not a BBJ. When I went for the goods she pulled away and said it's. 5 for that. So, BS, but what's another. 1, so I coughed up. Not bad service, and I did nut, so can complain too loudly. When I was back in my car about to pull away mom comes out and signals she wants to talk so I rolled down the window; she asked if I had a lighter she could have (I didn't). Anyway, at least I now know there are SWs really here, I just have to find the when and where for the cute hot ones.

I Luv Head
07-04-12, 04:17
I've seen some nice looking girls walking, carrying bottles of water or gatoraid who trip my hodar, but when I circle around they don't even give me the eye, so I don't know if these are just girls the look and walk like hos but aint or if the hos here are especially cagy.I have only seen a handful of hot SW's in my time. By hot I mean girls I would want to date if they weren't SW's, (and I have very high standards). They are few and far between, but they are out there and some of them are better than most of the girls on BP. I said "most"not all, (god forbid anyone gets their feelings hurt). For the most part they can afford to be picky and I have had to get creative, (in my dreams of course) to get some of them in my car.

I asked a few of them why they wouldn't get in the first few tries and it is usually that they thought I was le or that they were being watched by le or that there were too many people circling and drawing too much attention to them so don't take it personal. I have even been told that my car was too nice and I was dressed to good, (guys that look like bums and drive shitty cars have all the luck).

I never try to pick someone up on the main street by the way. I always turn down a side street and will get their attention. If you are unsure if they are SW's then watch then for a bit. If they keep walking back and forth going nowhere in particular or eventually get in someones car you will know for sure.

Lastly, they know the streets a lot better than us and are usually more aware of their surroundings. That being said, if she is ignoring you look around. Le my be closer than you think.

Good luck

Desert1
07-08-12, 00:05
I've found the Tucson street scene pretty lean. Based on reports here I've cruised Alvernon from Speedway to Ft Lowell and Oracle from Speedway to Prince, sometimes circling back to Stone or a bit beyond. I've seen some nice looking girls walking, carrying bottles of water or gatoraid who trip my hodar, but when I circle around they don't even give me the eye, so I don't know if these are just girls the look and walk like hos but aint or if the hos here are especially cagy. I also tend to cruise late morning / early afternoon, which may be suboptimal, but that's when I can get out. Anyway, found a 30+ HSW on Oracle between Drachman & Grant, no knockout by a long shot, but not bad. Taller girl, not fat at all, but 'big boned'. Broke rule 1 by going to her place, which was in the neighborhood. An older woman was hanging wash, and the SW said "no worry, that's my mom", so OK. We agreed on. 4, and she started with a CBJ, not badly delivered, but still, a CBJ not a BBJ. When I went for the goods she pulled away and said it's. 5 for that. So, BS, but what's another. 1, so I coughed up. Not bad service, and I did nut, so can complain too loudly. When I was back in my car about to pull away mom comes out and signals she wants to talk so I rolled down the window; she asked if I had a lighter she could have (I didn't). Anyway, at least I now know there are SWs really here, I just have to find the when and where for the cute hot ones.I think I ran into her today only she had a room at a motel.

She was walking Oracle wearing a blue tank top and gave a wave after a 2nd drive by. Damage for a half hour was $25 or $50 for FS. Nice tits but a few streach marks from multiple kids. When done she had me drop her off at her home and mom was outside working in the yard and waved like I'd known her for years. Said she was getting a cell phone Monday but she could be reached by calling the room.

Other than the mom part it was a good time.

I Luv Head
07-08-12, 05:35
All the drama on this site lately must have bored me because I fell asleep on 1st and Ft Lowell tonight. I dreamt that I picked up Jennifer on 1st just north of Ft Lowell. She is a very cute hsw that I had dreamt I picked up a little while ago, but did not partake. I posted about it in post #796. She gave me the same info as before, (.4 CBJ. 5 BBBJ. 6 cs. 8 FS).

Anyway, after telling her I only had. 2 she asked if I could go to the bank. I replied no and told her I am only spending. 2 and asked where she wanted to be dropped off. She then said she could work with me.

Short story long, she did an amazing CBJ for. 2. She is a tiny thing with a great ass and very soft skin. She is early 20's and smelled really good. She doesn't have a phone, but says she is out in that area usually. I have seen her three times now in the same location. Twice around 1pm this time very late. She is well worth it at. 2 and now that I know she is skilled, if I see her again I may even go for the BBBJ for. 5

Crutch
07-08-12, 14:07
One WSW and one BSW in the bank parking lot on the NW corner. The BSW looked ok, but continued to talk to someone in a car. I parked on the NE side and waited about 10 minutes, but she never looked up. The WSW looked terrible and I mean terrible! Looked like she just hit the ground hard after falling out of an ugly tree. I left and looked for greener pastures, but couldn't find any.

Da_Hunter
07-08-12, 21:51
Picked up Brittany Sunday afternoon near Oracle and Drachman with the intention of bringing her back to my place. She said she was only available for BJ. I dropped her off at Walgreens. She's a cute one!

I Luv Head
07-10-12, 20:36
Spotted Jennifer on 1st just north of Ft Lowell again late last night in case anyone is interested. I couldn't stop at that time since I had someone with me and when I had a chance to circle back she was gone.

I also passed by a SW getting arrested on Oracle just north of Drachman. I circled around because I saw just the back and she was wearing a mini shirt and had really long legs, (bad idea, I know). They where right by the stop sign on a side street and as I drove by and got a better look at the arms shoulders and face I realized it was a man. After seeing that I decided to give up all hope and call it a night.

Ass Lover 77
07-10-12, 21:21
I dreamt that I picked up Linda at Speedway and Swan. She was am older women, skinny, small breasts and long dark hair.I Luv Head,

How old would you guess Linda is (30s. 40s. 50s)?

Thanks!

I Luv Head
07-11-12, 02:02
I Luv Head,

How old would you guess Linda is (30s. 40s. 50s)?

Thanks!It was hard to tell because her face had some wear and tear. If I had to guess, I would say late 40's to early 50's.

The important thing is that the BBBJCIM was great and only. 2 though.

Good luck

S Whiplash
07-12-12, 02:40
If the benevolent gentleman on W. Flores who so graciously provided a ride to the tall drink of water in the red dress this evening experienced anything forum worthy, I'm truly a jealous man. I wasn't even looking, but it is usually worthwhile to loop around for a second review anytime such a beautiful blossom is spotted in the thistle patch. Definitely thought she was TGTBT, right up until she got in a car, which would have been mine if I had been if I had been able to circle back about 7 seconds sooner. Somewhat matched the description in post #769.

Perhaps though what I saw was entirely just a chivalrous act with no mischievous intent. What a waste.

Tucson2009
07-12-12, 09:13
I got a disturbing text message late last night that could ONLY have come from either Bianca or Brittany asking for 1000 dollars and making various threats. Did anyone else get something like this last night? Either way I wanted to let the community know as an FYI

Da_Hunter
07-12-12, 16:21
I got a disturbing text message late last night that could ONLY have come from either Bianca or Brittany asking for 1000 dollars and making various threats. Did anyone else get something like this last night? Either way I wanted to let the community know as an FYIIf Bianca is as young as people say she looks. I might be worried.

OldGuySwinger
07-12-12, 17:10
I got a disturbing text message late last night that could ONLY have come from either Bianca or Brittany asking for 1000 dollars and making various threats. Did anyone else get something like this last night? Either way I wanted to let the community know as an FYITracphone. Buy with cash. Activate without registering at a public computer. Something comes up. Dispose of properly.

Chucky4
07-12-12, 19:34
I got a disturbing text message late last night that could ONLY have come from either Bianca or Brittany asking for 1000 dollars and making various threats. Did anyone else get something like this last night? Either way I wanted to let the community know as an FYII can not imagine Brittany threatening you unless you pissed her off. She asked me for help and did not threaten me when I said no. Please check your PM's.

Thanks

Tucson2009
07-12-12, 21:17
If Bianca is as young as people say she looks. I might be worried.Not too worried about her age. Pretty positive she's legal but for anyone who sees her make sure you take the advice about a throw away phone and don't let her know anything about you.

CuteAndCoo2
07-13-12, 02:17
Tracphone. Buy with cash. Activate without registering at a public computer. Something comes up. Dispose of properly.When someone texts someone doesn't it always show up on your caller I. D. What the number is? And there was a decent looking white female near Pima Downtown and the Shell station. Ended up stopping to get gas and possibly work something out, but knew the Shell employee and I didn't want him knowing. She looked 30, white female, jean shorts, and a brown blouse. And she looked like she had her "manager" sitting at the bus stop. Maybe next time. Play safe. Be safe.

Tucson2009
07-13-12, 11:42
When someone texts someone doesn't it always show up on your caller I. D. What the number is? And there was a decent looking white female near Pima Downtown and the Shell station. Ended up stopping to get gas and possibly work something out, but knew the Shell employee and I didn't want him knowing. She looked 30, white female, jean shorts, and a brown blouse. And she looked like she had her "manager" sitting at the bus stop. Maybe next time. Play safe. Be safe.The number was not the usual ones used by Britt or Bianca but what they referenced was obviously one or the other. They were smart enough to use a different phone to make this threat.

I Luv Head
07-13-12, 19:44
not too worried about her age. pretty positive she's legal but for anyone who sees her make sure you take the advice about a throw away phone and don't let her know anything about you.if she isn't ****d, (i would argue she is) what is there to worry about?

unless she is like monica lewinsky, what evidence does she have. so you called her a few times. what is the big deal? unless she knows where you live, work or both. i guess she could mess up your life, but legally she can't do anything.

Dennis1234
07-13-12, 21:15
Bianca haa a psycho ex-BF that stole her phone and made threats. She is supposedly now broken up with him. If she gets back together with him then beware. As far as the trac phones. I completely agree these are the way to gol. Never leave a trail. I've been using these for several years now.

I Luv Head
07-16-12, 14:56
Le was out in force this weekend on Oracle from Ft Lowell all the way to Speedway and on the south side all over.

That being said, I managed to dream that I picked up Texas right besides Curves in between waves of le. She is a WSW, tall, skinny, probably late 30's, has short curly redish blonde hair and was wearing a very sexy dress. I just couldn't pass her up.

She took me to her place near by and immediately striped. Her body is pretty tight, but she has no breasts. I don't mean they are small, I mean they are non existent. Like she just has nipples. That really turned me off, but her attitude was awesome and she was really horny and put on some stockings and danced and masturbated for me. The BBBJCIM was really passionate like she was really enjoying it.

I got her number, but doubt I will be calling. The service was great, her attitude was great, but I just can't get past the no tits thing. She asks for. 5 BBBJCIM and. 75 for FS. If you can deal with a chick with an extremely flat chest then she will be an incredible time.

Good luck

Member #4294
07-16-12, 19:54
Le was out in force this weekend on Oracle from Ft Lowell all the way to Speedway and on the south side all over.

That being said, I managed to dream that I picked up Texas right besides Curves in between waves of le. She is a WSW, tall, skinny, probably late 30's, has short curly redish blonde hair and was wearing a very sexy dress. I just couldn't pass her up.

She took me to her place near by and immediately striped. Her body is pretty tight, but she has no breasts. I don't mean they are small, I mean they are non existent. Like she just has nipples. That really turned me off, but her attitude was awesome and she was really horny and put on some stockings and danced and masturbated for me. The BBBJCIM was really passionate like she was really enjoying it.

I got her number, but doubt I will be calling. The service was great, her attitude was great, but I just can't get past the no tits thing. She asks for. 5 BBBJCIM and. 75 for FS. If you can deal with a chick with an extremely flat chest then she will be an incredible time.

Good luckNice report; I love the long and lean look and have no problem with the nipples only feature. May I ask what time of day you found her by Curves?

Thanks

Texas Lance
07-17-12, 03:16
Headed home from work this evening and stopped near Drachman and Oracle to respond to a text. I was pulled off on a side street and opted to go around the block when I finished messing with my phone as I recall someone telling me that you-turns are illegal on Tucson streets unless otherwise marked. (Not sure this is true but I wouldn't want to do anything illegal.) Passed a 30 something woman in jeans on my way around the block and though I was tired and ready to go home, I asked if she needed a ride somewhere based on the possibility of impending rain. Seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do given the erratic weather conditions this evening.

She was grateful for the offer and jumped in. Asked where she need to go and she said to drop her at one of the motels on Drachman. My first observation was she better looking once she was in the car than when I first noticed her walking. (Nice change). My second observation was she had obviously spent a fair portion of the afternoon drinking. I figured OK, see where this goes. I didn't care much either way after a long day.

Strike one against her was when the cigarette came out and she wanted a light. That ain't going to happen in my car. The conversation then wandered around the usual subjects; got no money, boyfriend in jail, wanted to know if I was a cop, still wants a light for the cigarette, etc. Got to the motel she wanted to be dropped at and the deal was still on the fence. I started to push the matter a bit since my interest was a bit more aroused. She told me not now, but to come and find her in a few hours. I asked her for her number and she wouldn't give it to me. She was out of my car by this time and I didn't notice the tattooed cholo that looked just like he probably had an FBI wanted poster until she walked around the front of car and started talking to him. That would be strike two and three for me and I was out of there. She did say her name was Kay, but I think a visit to her place may not be a good idea. Maybe the rest of you will have better luck then I did, though I still think a visit to her place might get you more then you bargained for.

Headed home north bound and saw Sarah heading south. Didn't stop. Saw a BBW blonde before I got to Grant, but didn't stop for that one either. East bound on Ft Lowell I noticed something that just didn't look right. Short shorts with a tank top at a bus stop with a couple of duffel bags. Nice bod and nice top side. Out of curiosity I circled back and asked if she needed a ride. Upon getting close enough to make an offer, I observed she was a good bit older then my speed limit review had assessed. I had offered a ride and she was grateful, so what is a guy to do? I gave her a ride to where she wanted to go. I threw out the usual bait but to avail. Dropped her off at her destination and headed for home.

They are out there but you still need to be careful and work at it. Good Luck!

I Luv Head
07-17-12, 06:34
Nice report; I love the long and lean look and have no problem with the nipples only feature. May I ask what time of day you found her by Curves?

ThanksIt was pretty late. I was stood up by Madison then tried a few other BP providers before I gave up. I must have fallen asleep around 2:00am so this dream probably happened around 2:30ish. She said she is available most nights, but not sure if she is out walking or not. It was the first time I've ever seen her.

Good luck.

OldGuySwinger
07-17-12, 10:56
if she isn't ****d, (i would argue she is) what is there to worry about?

unless she is like monica lewinsky, what evidence does she have. so you called her a few times. what is the big deal? unless she knows where you live, work or both. i guess she could mess up your life, but legally she can't do anything.texting is what i would be concerned about, not voice calls. i prefer to text but if the person i am texting with keeps the messages then i prefer to have a phone like a tracfone that does not lead back to me with an account etc. once it is disposed of, that is it, nothing links those texts to me.

also, all the cell phone companies keep records of the actual text message words except cricket, at least that was the info i found last time i looked. cricket just keeps the phone numbers used. so again, a throw away tracfone is my preferred choice.

DiverOne
07-17-12, 11:23
I picked her up by curves last week at about 2pm. 40 for a very good BBBJCIM. She like to play with her pussy while we looked for a spot. She got completley naked in the car and masturbated for me. I would like to find her again for FS

I Luv Head
07-17-12, 13:56
Texting is what I would be concerned about, not voice calls. I prefer to text but if the person I am texting with keeps the messages then I prefer to have a phone like a Tracfone that does not lead back to me with an account etc. Once it is disposed of, that is it, nothing links those texts to me.

Also, all the cell phone companies keep records of the actual text message words except Cricket, at least that was the info I found last time I looked. Cricket just keeps the phone numbers used. So again, a throw away Tracfone is my preferred choice.That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the info.

S Whiplash
07-17-12, 18:56
North bound on 6th last week and stopped at the Circle K near the interstate for a bottle of water. I noticed an individual loitering near the building as I parked my car. Thin, moderate height, ethnicity was probably black, but possible other. Not particularly attractive (at least to me) with longer messy black hair that was either a mediocre fashion statement, or possibly in need of a delousing. Lastly, the individual did not strike me as particularly feminine in appearance.

Suspect moved in for the kill before I could get out of my car. My left hand involuntarily shot out and locked all of the doors. Driver's side window was down and the suspect flashed a big smile and asked if I had any change I could spare. All of the mannerisms were just too overly feminine. I politely told the suspect that I had no change to spare and I suddenly realized I wasn't really that thirsty after all. I promptly left the vicinity.

Flash forward to today. North bound on Oracle running errands for work and there is the suspect on the east side of the street just south of Looks. Suspect sees me, gives me a big smile and even bigger wave. Oh joy, I have made a new friend. I sped up and left the vicinity.

No judgments from my corner, but can anyone confirm whether or not my guess was right, or did I miss a diamond in the ruff?

Rich Prankster
07-17-12, 23:20
Today at about 2pm I saw at least 5 different SWs working Oracle near Grant, each was about a block or two apart. I also saw 4 LEO vehicles! Britney was looking her best in a cute white summer top, I think she has lost some weight! I also saw a young new BSW sporting daisy dukes with ass for days that was bending over and shaking her gifts at passers by. I didn't stop for anyone because I was late for a meeting. Girls are getting active, whe weather may have been a factor.

Thudpucker
07-18-12, 12:11
Today at about 2pm I saw at least 5 different SWs working Oracle near Grant, each was about a block or two apart. I also saw 4 LEO vehicles! Britney was looking her best in a cute white summer top, I think she has lost some weight! I also saw a young new BSW sporting daisy dukes with ass for days that was bending over and shaking her gifts at passers by. I didn't stop for anyone because I was late for a meeting. Girls are getting active, whe weather may have been a factor.I was cruising the area 11. 1 on Tuesday and also saw several:

An older, very short (almost dwarf height) HSW with very long hair: too old for me.

The BSW with the booty, sitting on a wall on the northbound side, then sitting at a bus stop on the southbound side: looked too dirty for me.

Very old WSW: too old for me.

B or HSW standing under a tree north of Grant, well dressed, looked good and gave me a wave, but had a 'manager' sitting behind her: I don't pick up anyone who's being watched. Policy decision.

Chunky and streetworn HSW a couple of blocks back on a side street, stepped out in the middle of the street in front of my car waving me down as a went past for a closer look: too ugly and crazy for me.

And the HSW I picked up a few days ago who took me to her mom's house; she was wearing jeans and a bright yellow t-shirt, probably the best looking of the lot, except for the 'managed' girl (if you don't look too closely at her face) : been there before, looking for something new, and by the time I got back after making a big loop (Oracle to Ft Lowell to 1st to Grant to Oracle down to Drachmann, then turn up 8th) she was snagged.

So lots of action but didn't pick up anything. Didn't see anything that looked young and attractive, but at least there was stuff to look at.

Crutch
07-19-12, 12:20
I was cruising the area 11. 1 on Tuesday and also saw several:

An older, very short (almost dwarf height) HSW with very long hair: too old for me.

The BSW with the booty, sitting on a wall on the northbound side, then sitting at a bus stop on the southbound side: looked too dirty for me.

Very old WSW: too old for me.

B or HSW standing under a tree north of Grant, well dressed, looked good and gave me a wave, but had a 'manager' sitting behind her: I don't pick up anyone who's being watched. Policy decision.

Chunky and streetworn HSW a couple of blocks back on a side street, stepped out in the middle of the street in front of my car waving me down as a went past for a closer look: too ugly and crazy for me.

And the HSW I picked up a few days ago who took me to her mom's house; she was wearing jeans and a bright yellow t-shirt, probably the best looking of the lot, except for the 'managed' girl (if you don't look too closely at her face) : been there before, looking for something new, and by the time I got back after making a big loop (Oracle to Ft Lowell to 1st to Grant to Oracle down to Drachmann, then turn up 8th) she was snagged.

So lots of action but didn't pick up anything. Didn't see anything that looked young and attractive, but at least there was stuff to look at.I swear it's either feast or famine. I was in the same area a couple of days ago and must have wasted a couple of hours cruising and saw absolutely nothing.

TucsonTaoist
07-19-12, 18:48
http://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/ticket-to-nowhere/Content?oid=3474444

Anybody go there? Never really made the connection myself.

Crutch
07-19-12, 20:38

Anybody go there? Never really made the connection myself.I'm with you, never made any connection at all.

I Luv Head
07-19-12, 22:50

Anybody go there? Never really made the connection myself.Back in the day, I had plenty of memorable experiences on the ave. Although none involved the exchange of money. Most of the girls are so drunk or high that they probably don't remember, (or care) who they hook up with.

That being said, I would imagine it would be a horrible place to car shop since it is usually so crowded. You would have to park and walk around.

That's just my opinion though. I would be interested to hear from someone if they have actually had success in that area.

I Luv Head
07-19-12, 22:58
I swear it's either feast or famine. I was in the same area a couple of days ago and must have wasted a couple of hours cruising and saw absolutely nothing.I agree with you there man. It's usually feast time when I can't stop and then the famine starts when I have the time to circle back around. It really sucks sometimes. Although I would have a hard time explaining where my money was going if it was a feast all the time so it's probably a good thing.

Desert Dog
07-19-12, 23:41
Back in the day, I had plenty of memorable experiences on the ave. Although none involved the exchange of money. Most of the girls are so drunk or high that they probably don't remember, (or care) who they hook up with.

That being said, I would imagine it would be a horrible place to car shop since it is usually so crowded. You would have to park and walk around.

That's just my opinion though. I would be interested to hear from someone if they have actually had success in that area.Not to mention that there is substantial road / rail construction ongoing at either end.

D DOg

Fs Lvr
07-20-12, 03:16
Late aft. Picked up a fat WSW wearing nothing but a longish wifebeater (with nothing underneath) near Stone and Drach. Parked in a nearby lot and it was too hot to do anything so I wacked off for. 2 while watching her masturbate. Said she'd been living on the street for the last three weeks.

I was heading to the Alvernon stroll and ran into WSW Marie near the Circle K on Fort Lowell west of Dodge. Thin and on the older side, with a "wiry" body. Went to her place nearby and had BBBFTCIMWS for. 2. Absolutely great technique! One of the best I have had from an SW.

Crutch
07-21-12, 20:24
Really cute, but cubby HSW. Said she was 20. Went to secluded spot near Park / Benson Hwy. BBBJ was fair, covered up and she started breathing really heavy so I took my time and we both popped. Told me her name at least twice but I still can't remember it, said she was going to be around Food City in the afternoons and evenings. No digits, but hopes to have them later on, but you know how that goes.

I Luv Head
07-21-12, 22:18
Had some time to dream the other night and started out on Oracle. There were many choices so I decided to be picky. I didn't see anything above a 5 so I decided to hit Grant. There were a lot of SW's, but none worth stopping for so I hit 29th with no luck. I did spot an attractive WSW on speedway heading west near craycroft, but she was scooped up as I was turning around.

I figured I would circle around and grab one of the SW's I saw on Oracle, but when I got there they were all gone. I guess I shouldn't have gotten picky.

As I was about to give up I spotted a very attractive very light black or mexican girl with a young black man at the Shell station on Drachman. I circle around and got plenty of eye contact. I turned down a side street and she followed. She was probably 19 or 20, long black hair, very nice legs and ass and was wearing very short jean shorts to show then off.

To get to the point, she immediately asked if I was le then asked me to touch her breasts. I did so with pleasure because she had a prefect set of medium sized breasts. Her skin was very soft, she looked very clean and smelled great. She told me that she was not from here and that she should tell me her expectations before we get too far. She hit me with. 8, $ and $$ and I told her that was way too much and asked where she wanted to be dropped off. She asked what I was expecting to pay and I told her 30 and she agreed to. 4 for CBJ. I figured it would be half assed since she was expecting double so I just dropped her off and called it a night.

I don't know what every one else thinks, but I think that is way too much for any SW for a car date.

Da_Hunter
07-21-12, 22:25
I figured it would be half assed since she was expecting double so I just dropped her off and called it a night.I'm the same way. If I have to haggle, I figured they think they are getting shorted so they'll be less than enthusiastic. I will say,"I'll give you x extra afterward if you know what you're doing."

DiverOne
07-22-12, 02:22
Had some time to dream the other night and started out on Oracle. There were many choices so I decided to be picky. I didn't see anything above a 5 so I decided to hit Grant. There were a lot of SW's, but none worth stopping for so I hit 29th with no luck. I did spot an attractive WSW on speedway heading west near craycroft, but she was scooped up as I was turning around.

I figured I would circle around and grab one of the SW's I saw on Oracle, but when I got there they were all gone. I guess I shouldn't have gotten picky.

As I was about to give up I spotted a very attractive very light black or mexican girl with a young black man at the Shell station on Drachman. I circle around and got plenty of eye contact. I turned down a side street and she followed. She was probably 19 or 20, long black hair, very nice legs and ass and was wearing very short jean shorts to show then off.

To get to the point, she immediately asked if I was le then asked me to touch her breasts. I did so with pleasure because she had a prefect set of medium sized breasts. Her skin was very soft, she looked very clean and smelled great. She told me that she was not from here and that she should tell me her expectations before we get too far. She hit me with. 8, $ and $$ and I told her that was way too much and asked where she wanted to be dropped off. She asked what I was expecting to pay and I told her 30 and she agreed to. 4 for CBJ. I figured it would be half assed since she was expecting double so I just dropped her off and called it a night.

I don't know what every one else thinks, but I think that is way too much for any SW for a car date.I picked up the same girl on stone. 80 for a quickie 200 for an hour. I said I got 40. She took a condom out of her purse and I ask her where she would like to be dropped off.

She was pissed but oh well. She said her name was sabrina

Crutch
07-22-12, 08:47

I don't know what every one else thinks, but I think that is way too much for any SW for a car date.I'm with you that was way too much for a car date. Never on my worst day would I pay that.

Asg59
07-22-12, 23:04
Went for drve 6ave-Oracle le out but did see something out of ordinary good looking Gal in shorts that looked like under were and tight shirt very slender something that needed to be investigated 6ave by Food city gave ride I ask to do le check said $ first got quite said if I could take her to 12th and Drexel gave ride she quoted. 5 for BJ I offered. 3 she then got off car I turned car she came back said ok but she wanted to buy smokes first ask for$ went in came got in car the got iff said you got jacked. Night not over picked up another said here place. 2 BJ stoed at place she said wait was not her place picked up her junk drove her place downtown short story she got hi and I left. Bought a burrito and went home started 9 ended at 3 am.

I Luv Head
07-22-12, 23:26
I had the best dream I've ever had today. In this dream I spent a little while cruising all over Oracle, Ft Lowell. 1st, Drachman and Speedway. There was plenty out, but I was being picky again and wanted to find the best of the bunch.

I did run into an attractive young brunette WSW at the Tucson Inn. I asked if she wanted a ride, but she said no and asked what I wanted so I drove off. I saw her walking on Oracle later and she did get into a vehicle so I am assuming she was probably staying at the Tucson Inn I will definately keep my eye open for her in the future though.

Anywho, I hadn't tried Miracle Mile in a long time so I decided to give it a try. Just as I turned onto MM I noticed a tall blonde woman walking out of a motel room. I turned around and she waved then hopped in. She said her name was Samantha and she was from Florida. She was tall, athletic, beautiful and very clean. She was a 10 in every way. She had beautiful large breasts that she flashed as soon as she introduced herself and she was wearing a very short skirt showing off a great set of legs and a perfect ass.

At this point I was expecting to pay whatever it took, so I didn't ask the donation and she didn't bring it up. We parked and she undressed to reveal a very tight body. She then gave me the best BBBJCIM I've gotten so far. She did things with her tongue and throat that I didn't know were possible. When I was ready she shoved it all the way, (I really mean all the way) and it felt like she was massaging it with her throat. She kept going until I was completely drained.

I was then expecting the worst when I asked the donation and she said she normally gets $.5, $$.5 and $$$$, but since I was so cute she would only ask for. 5. I gladly accepted and asked how long she was here for. Unfortunately she is leaving tonight. She didn't give me her cell, but she took mine in case she ends up staying longer. She said she is not a SW and was just visiting a friend in the area, but since I picked her up on the streets and she doesn't use BP I am posted it here.

Sure hope she decides to stay longer.

Hornytoad 44
07-23-12, 00:54
You were in the right place at the right time.

We should all give you our cell numbers where you can call us before letting her out the car next time, LOL. We'll pay your tab.

NotCrazy
07-23-12, 01:27
Saw Diane walking toward Walgreens on Oracle. She is a BSW thats a bit heavier but has some nice assets up top. She is super nice and has her own room. Spent. 4 for CFS. We finished up and she gave me her digits for future use. All in all not a bad time when in a pinch for time.

I also saw that there have been quite a few SW out in the past 3 days but haven't partaken since I get wary with so many new faces and LE around but will definitely be looking out for this sexy thing I saw on Oracle between Curves and Circle K that I thought was TGTBT until I saw her get into a truck.

Crutch
07-23-12, 13:05
I had the best dream I've ever had today. In this dream I spent a little while cruising all over Oracle, Ft Lowell. 1st, Drachman and Speedway. There was plenty out, but I was being picky again and wanted to find the best of the bunch.

I did run into an attractive young brunette WSW at the Tucson Inn. I asked if she wanted a ride, but she said no and asked what I wanted so I drove off. I saw her walking on Oracle later and she did get into a vehicle so I am assuming she was probably staying at the Tucson Inn I will definately keep my eye open for her in the future though.

Anywho, I hadn't tried Miracle Mile in a long time so I decided to give it a try. Just as I turned onto MM I noticed a tall blonde woman walking out of a motel room. I turned around and she waved then hopped in. She said her name was Samantha and she was from Florida. She was tall, athletic, beautiful and very clean. She was a 10 in every way. She had beautiful large breasts that she flashed as soon as she introduced herself and she was wearing a very short skirt showing off a great set of legs and a perfect ass.

At this point I was expecting to pay whatever it took, so I didn't ask the donation and she didn't bring it up. We parked and she undressed to reveal a very tight body. She then gave me the best BBBJCIM I've gotten so far. She did things with her tongue and throat that I didn't know were possible. When I was ready she shoved it all the way, (I really mean all the way) and it felt like she was massaging it with her throat. She kept going until I was completely drained.

I was then expecting the worst when I asked the donation and she said she normally gets $.5, $$.5 and $$$$, but since I was so cute she would only ask for. 5. I gladly accepted and asked how long she was here for. Unfortunately she is leaving tonight. She didn't give me her cell, but she took mine in case she ends up staying longer. She said she is not a SW and was just visiting a friend in the area, but since I picked her up on the streets and she doesn't use BP I am posted it here.

Sure hope she decides to stay longer.Damn! I never seem to have that like of luck. I may cruise by the Tucson Inn this evening, just in case.

El_Otro_Hijo
07-23-12, 20:16
Really cute, but cubby HSW. Said she was 20. Went to secluded spot near Park / Benson Hwy. BBBJ was fair, covered up and she started breathing really heavy so I took my time and we both popped. Told me her name at least twice but I still can't remember it, said she was going to be around Food City in the afternoons and evenings. No digits, but hopes to have them later on, but you know how that goes.Crutch by any chance was her name Amanda? And she has a piercing above her lip and a star tattoo on the right side of ner neck?

If so. I have been looking for her the last 6 months, not the greatest BJ but loves sex.

I Luv Head
07-24-12, 05:45
Damn! I never seem to have that like of luck. I may cruise by the Tucson Inn this evening, just in case.I saw her again today around 5:00pm right in front of the Tucson Inn, but I couldn't stop. She has long brunette hair and a pretty good body. She was wearing short shorts to show off her legs and ass. I couldn't see the face, but from what I remember she is probably in her late 20's to early 30's.

She will show up in my dreams sooner or later and I will definately post it. Hopefully others will do the same if they beat me to it.

Good luck.

I Luv Head
07-24-12, 05:55
You were in the right place at the right time.

We should all give you our cell numbers where you can call us before letting her out the car next time, LOL. We'll pay your tab.I definately was! She ended up calling back, (In my dreams of course) and this dream involved FS with her and her friend for $$ and a ride to the airport. I won't go in to the details since she will probably never visit Tucson again, but I will say that I will never forget it!

Crutch
07-24-12, 08:32
Crutch by any chance was her name Amanda? And she has a piercing above her lip and a star tattoo on the right side of ner neck?

If so. I have been looking for her the last 6 months, not the greatest BJ but loves sex.Sorry, not her. This one doesn't have any piercings or tats, but she sure seemed to enjoy the sex. Said she hangs around Food City near S 6th and the Freeway.

S Whiplash
07-24-12, 13:01
North bound on 6th the other night, fairly late, and noticed a 40ish woman waiting for the bus. I suspected it might be too late for the bus, so I offered her a ride. She hopped right in and we headed off toward her desired destination. Normal small talk ensued and though it was clear she was experienced, it was also apparent she was probably not a pro. She seemed nice, not tweaked out as seems to be the norm for that area, and no indicators of drug use. I think she said her name was Marianna, or something similar.

We arrived at her destination and in an apparent fear of losing the sale she started negotiations at 10. I almost started to implore her to negotiate for more, but then decided to represent my own interests.

She got to it in good form and allowed for a lot of roaming. That is when it got funny. Found some good spots and she really got into it. I mean really got into it. Pretty soon the situation was pretty much all about her with lots of vocals and her hips going at a speed that would have impressed a bunny rabbit. The finish was apparently pretty glorious.

I asked her at that point, 'what about me? ' She apologized and said she was now too tired, but maybe next time. She gave me my money back, got out of the car and walked away.

I feel so cheap and used.

S Whiplash
07-24-12, 13:52

I don't know what every one else thinks, but I think that is way too much for any SW for a car date.I think I saw the one you're talking about in the O&G area over the weekend. I've met her before and she is more of a travelling dancer and BP girl. I have noticed though that many of the out of town pros will get out and walk if the cell phone isn't ringing. Many don't seem to care how you find them, as long as you find them.

The first indicator for me of an out-of-town traveling pro is the price scheme once they are in the car. It always seems to be about twice what you would expect for this area. The second indicator is they always have a room somewhere, which then brings the pricing more into line with the BP advertisers.

The girl I noticed in the O&G area has gone through a lot of name changes for a 20ish year old. That is usually an indicator, for me at least, of having hit some trouble along the way.

All that aside, she definitely fit my personal tastes and was a great experience in the past. Unless she has changed radically, she is a real sweet heart and definitely in it to get you where you want to go.

Pof2418
07-24-12, 16:48
I dreamt that I decided to take out some Mexican for Lunch today so I drove towards around 6th and the Freeway but when I was approaching 6th and 22nd I found a skinny 27y / o HSW dressed in yellow shorts and shirt. This is one of those that looked better outside the car (like most). Could have been a 6 or 7 (SW rating) but she smelled a little. Did LE check and she quoted me a price of $, I laughed and said that all I had was. 3 and wanted BBBJCIMWS and she agreed. She seemed a little high or dumb. Found a spot and she went to work. I was kind of pissed about the whole high-balling me so when she was working I started rubbing her ass and started pushing my finger in her a$$ (kind of mean) , she apparently didn't mind. She was pretty good at her job but pulled away to soon after I went and she got it on my shirt a little'. I would probably pass her by next time I dream if I see her unless I wanted to give her some AA.

Rich Prankster
07-24-12, 18:46
Today I wasn't even cruising the SW beat, I was simply making my way to a business lunch. It started raining, HARD, and I spotted a cute blonde on Oracle (N of Grant) in short shorts running from the rain. I decided to be nice and offer her a ride, presuming she wasn't going too far on foot. I had NO idea she was a SW, I just wanted to be nice because the rain was really coming down. When she got in my truck she smiled, thanked me, and asked me if I remembered her. I DID, but only after she shared vivid details of a very old dream! It has been over 2 years, but I remember once picking up a skinny blonde a LONG time ago on the frontage road who was in tears and hitching a ride, she called herself Britney. (NOT the Brittney we see regularly, this is the blonde crackhead Britney I once mentioned) I remember that day, she said she got in a fight with her boyfriend and needed a ride. She thanked me for that ride with a really awesome BJ and I don't even remember giving her any money. She just wanted to get even with her boyfriend who cheated on her I think.

Well, in the last 2 years she has gained a good amount of weight (she is actually normal weight now) and says she has kicked her drug habit. She has a really nice ass now, but her tits are virtually non-existent. She now goes by the name Sherry. Apparently she was in jail for quite some time and recently got out. She openly admitted to being a SW and rattled off her menu and donations. I didn't have time to partake, since I was late for a business lunch. I got her number and dropped her off at the convenience store she asked me to, then I went to lunch.

Don't know what I will do with the number, but I don't expect it to be valid for very long. I am happy to share it with trusted members.

-Richard P.

Rich Prankster
07-24-12, 18:51

Good luckThis sounds ALOT like the girl I picked up this afternoon. I wonder.

Thudpucker
07-25-12, 15:37
I definately was! She ended up calling back, (In my dreams of course) and this dream involved FS with her and her friend for $$ and a ride to the airport. I won't go in to the details since she will probably never visit Tucson again, but I will say that I will never forget it!Congrats on the score! Things like this come along very rarely, but it's what makes the game worth playing. Usually you get what you pay for or a little worse, often not even that, but every now and then something comes along that makes you go "wow! TGTBT but is is true!".

And the search goes on.

Pof2418
07-25-12, 20:17
I dreamt that I decided to take out some Mexican for Lunch today so I drove towards around 6th and the Freeway but when I was approaching 6th and 22nd I found a skinny 27y / o HSW dressed in yellow shorts and shirt. This is one of those that looked better outside the car (like most). Could have been a 6 or 7 (SW rating) but she smelled a little. Did LE check and she quoted me a price of $, I laughed and said that all I had was. 3 and wanted BBBJCIMWS and she agreed. She seemed a little high or dumb. Found a spot and she went to work. I was kind of pissed about the whole high-balling me so when she was working I started rubbing her ass and started pushing my finger in her a$$ (kind of mean) , she apparently didn't mind. She was pretty good at her job but pulled away to soon after I went and she got it on my shirt a little'. I would probably pass her by next time I dream if I see her unless I wanted to give her some AA.I dreamt I saw Vanessa again around 2pmatthe laundromat near 4th and 22nd. She was in a all red outfit today and she was trying hard to wave me down but I wasn't looking.

Rich Prankster
07-25-12, 21:28
I am still in shock over what happened to me this afternoon!

Cruising by Pima College on Speedway I spotted the cutest Indian schoolgirl on the sidewalk and I pulled over to watch her walk by. I thought to myself, there is NO WAY this 20 year old hottie in shorts and a flirty top is working! To my surprise, she hopped in my truck, flashed her titties, grabbed my cock and said "you aren't a cop are you?" I said "no" and she said,"Great, my room is around the corner!" My jaw nearly hit the floor.

We got inside and chatted a bit. She said she lives in Phoenix and comes down here every 2 weeks or so to dance at Curves. Since I wasn't even looking when I found her, I only had 8 on me which was enough for a really nice CBJ, perfect technique. She stripped naked for me and I was in complete disbelief, her body was ABSOLUTELY perfect in every way. Perfect perky natural C-cups, a freshly shaved pussy (she played with it for me too), and a really cute smile! She has a few small yet tasteful tats. The room smelled of weed, so I gave her my guy's number and she was very appreciative because she was getting low. I showered, got her # since she will be here till Monday. The # matches an ad on BP, but the pics in that ad are not her, she is easily a 9/10 on the stripper scale, way hotter in person. Apparently FS starts at $, I will do that next time!

She was easily the prettiest thing I have EVER picked up on the street! Will definitely repeat.

Play safe!

S Whiplash
07-26-12, 02:25
I am still in shock over what happened to me this afternoon!

Cruising by Pima College on Speedway I spotted the cutest Indian schoolgirl on the sidewalk and I pulled over to watch her walk by. I thought to myself, there is NO WAY this 20 year old hottie in shorts and a flirty top is working! To my surprise, she hopped in my truck, flashed her titties, grabbed my cock and said "you aren't a cop are you?" I said "no" and she said,"Great, my room is around the corner!" My jaw nearly hit the floor.

We got inside and chatted a bit. She said she lives in Phoenix and comes down here every 2 weeks or so to dance at Curves. Since I wasn't even looking when I found her, I only had 8 on me which was enough for a really nice CBJ, perfect technique. She stripped naked for me and I was in complete disbelief, her body was ABSOLUTELY perfect in every way. Perfect perky natural C-cups, a freshly shaved pussy (she played with it for me too) , and a really cute smile! She has a few small yet tasteful tats. The room smelled of weed, so I gave her my guy's number and she was very appreciative because she was getting low. I showered, got her # since she will be here till Monday. The # matches an ad on BP, but the pics in that ad are not her, she is easily a 9/10 on the stripper scale, way hotter in person. Apparently FS starts at $, I will do that next time!

She was easily the prettiest thing I have EVER picked up on the street! Will definitely repeat.

Play safe!Only I dumped my wallet out and got everything I could. It was worth it. I'm in love.

Chucky4
07-27-12, 20:02
Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.

Essential One
07-27-12, 20:17
What are the cruising track for SW in Tucson, If I were to start at pima college there at Speedway?

I Luv Head
07-28-12, 05:23
Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.Has any one else ever experienced this kind of behavior from Brittney?

This guy has done this before. He talks a bunch of crap about her, then says she is the best, then more crap and on and on. He was apparently giving her rides before he "went away for a while". Now he is back and my guess is that she doesn't need him any more and he is upset.

Not trying to start drama, (I'm sure it will though). I'm just trying to give everyone that hasn't experienced little Chucky's rants first hand a heads up.

Just out of curiosity Chucky, what is the 4? Your age or your IQ?

Furthermore, you should not be sharing personal information with any provider. That's just common sense. As always, that's just my opinion though.

DiverOne
07-28-12, 13:16
Has any one else ever experienced this kind of behavior from Brittney?

This guy has done this before. He talks a bunch of crap about her, then says she is the best, then more crap and on and on. He was apparently giving her rides before he "went away for a while". Now he is back and my guess is that she doesn't need him any more and he is upset.

Not trying to start drama, (I'm sure it will though). I'm just trying to give everyone that hasn't experienced little Chucky's rants first hand a heads up.

Just out of curiosity Chucky, what is the 4? Your age or your IQ?

Furthermore, you should not be sharing personal information with any provider. That's just common sense. As always, that's just my opinion though.I kinda thought the same thing. Chucky posted she gave him an std the retracted the statement. I think he fell in love with a SW. I would never give a provider any info about me. Especially where I work and live. Live and learn Chucky.

Canada
07-28-12, 15:40
Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.I have known Britney for a long time. I have taken her to my house. I have given her rides to her home. I have been with her many times. I find it hard to believe she would say that. She has never ever asked for more money than normal costs. I think she does well and has no trouble paying her rent.

Essential One
07-28-12, 22:55
Hard lesson learned? That we use trash phone, no tracing to anything we do. I call this a major oppp's.

Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.

Desert Dog
07-28-12, 23:29
I kinda thought the same thing. Chucky posted she gave him an std the retracted the statement. I think he fell in love with a SW. I would never give a provider any info about me. Especially where I work and live. Live and learn Chucky.Since when do SWs ask for reference and info to suck your dick in a car?

D DOg

OldGuyInTucson
07-29-12, 02:22
Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.In the twenty-five plus years that I have played around, I don't think I have ever had anything even remotely close to this happen to me. The worst I ever had was running into one of my favorites while grocery shopping with my ex-wife. Luckily, in my profession, dealing with that type of person is par for the course. My wife didn't question it and the subject was closed. The burner phone idea is a good practice to a certain extent. There are times when the purchase can be traced by video surveillance based on the assigned phone number = but the crime has to warrant it. This costs money and man-hours. Neither is cheap.

Having never met Chucky, I'm guessing he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with and he's gotten himself in a bad situation. Either he's in love with a pro and jealous or he's gotten played and is seen as an easy mark by this SW. Who knows and who cares. It ain't me.

I Luv Head
07-29-12, 03:55
In past posts I have gotten Bianca mixed up with another SW, (everyone makes mistakes). The girl I was thinking of couldn't have been over 16 and I gave her a lecture and sent her home, (I haven't seen her out, so hopefully she listened).

I finally had the privilege of dreaming about Bianca. In my opinion I think she is probably slightly older then 19. She has been reviewed so I won't go into detail, but I will say she gives one hell of a BBBJCIM!

Crutch
07-29-12, 08:59
Don't tell them where you work. Brittney told me if I didn't pay her rent she would show up at my work and "cause problems". She g0ogled my work but went to the wrong location. She harassed employees there. She called so much and threatened my boss that he had to threaten to call the police. She then showed up at my home and I don't live alone. Because of what she told the officer they now have her phone records for the last three weeks and know every phone number she has spoken to and everyone that texted her.I always engage in some small talk with SW, but never, never, never reveal any personal information. Lesson learned?

KeepTucsonSafe
07-29-12, 12:59
Hoping this message will get to the girls on the street. The information is sketchy but enough for the girls to keep a lookout.

5 women have been raped by a "client" in Tucson in the last few weeks. The most info received is that they are likely street workers and the man comes in a pick-up truck that is either red or white (possibly some combination).

Hobbiests, please pass this along to your SW friends so they can stay safe.

Thanks!

Rich Prankster
07-29-12, 13:36
I can't believe the luck I have had lately! Last night I saw a young pig-tailed brunette girl sitting on a bus bench on Oracle near Drachman, it was about 7PM. I parked around the corner and she followed. She immediately hopped in the vehicle, exposed her breast and asked me to touch it to prove I wasn't LEO. This lovely flower introduced herself as "Sabrina," and is apparently friends with Princess who I posted about recently. Sabrina doesn't dance though, said she is too shy. I'd like to do a 3-way with them one day if I can arrange that! Like Princess, she said she is down here from Phoenix and makes the trip every couple of weeks. Sabrina is about 21, white, I'd say roughly 5'6" and 115lbs, VERY cute with natural C-cups, a very flat stomach, beautiful smile, and a freshly waxed pussy (no stubble). She was well dressed, clean, and smelled like cotton candy. She actually looked like a typical sorority girl from the U of A, a perfect 10 out of 10 on the stripper scale, WAY too hot to be working the streets. After a very eventful week, I was short on funds, so we did a quick car date. The negotiation was really easy, she asked how much I had, I offered 2, she said "that's too little," I told her most girls in the area charge 2-4 depending on if they do FS, she sighed and said "ok, 4 for BJ." After a little CBJ with FIV, I offered another 2 for her to strip completely naked and finish me with RCGCFS, she enthusiastically accepted. I was impressed by how in to it she was, really wet, got deep and put her hips into it, I think she got off too, nice vocals. Got her number, will definitely repeat, she is here another day or two this trip. Next time I will pay a tad extra for a full hour multi-pop session in her room.

Two things worth noting:
She answered a call from a man and told him "I've got one now," so she may have a manager.
Also, she lost the initial 4 I gave her and kinda freaked when it wasn't in her purse when it was time to go. We found it on the floor. I think she may have a pill habit to pay for.

Play safe!

Richard P.

Member #4395
07-29-12, 14:07
Dude. My luck is running the complete opposite of your's. I cruised the area twice this past week in the early and late afternoon after reading your first post about the Indian chick and didn't find shit. Well, actually I did see some really scary shit, but that's another story. Now I see you scored another hot provider. Any chance you could PM their digits to me? I'd like to hook up, with the Indian provider before she hits the road on Monday. I also do periodic work in Phoenix and it would be nice to have some numbers in hand for a quick vist when I'm up that way. If you don't want to, share the digits, then where the hell do I drive in this town to find the kind of "luck" that you're having.

Thanks in advance for helping out this unlucky bastard. Take care and be safe.

I can't believe the luck I have had lately! Last night I saw a young pig-tailed brunette girl sitting on a bus bench on Oracle near Drachman, it was about 7PM. I parked around the corner and she followed. She immediately hopped in the vehicle, exposed her breast and asked me to touch it to prove I wasn't LEO. This lovely flower introduced herself as "Sabrina," and is apparently friends with Princess who I posted about recently. She said she is down here from Phoenix and makes the trip every couple of weeks. Sabrina is about 21, white, I'd say roughly 5'6" and 110lbs, VERY cute with natural C-cups, a very flat stomach, beautiful smile, and a freshly waxed pussy (no stubble). She was well dressed, clean, and smelled like cotton candy. She actually looked like a typical sorority girl from the U of A, a perfect 10 out of 10 on the stripper scale, WAY too hot to be working the streets. After a very eventful week, I was short on funds, so we did a quick car date. The negotiation was really easy, she asked how much I had, I offered 2, she said "that's too little," I told her most girls in the area charge 2-4 depending on if they do FS, she sighed and said "ok. 4." After a little CBJ with FIV, I offered another 2 for her to strip completely naked and finish me with RCGCFS, she enthusiastically accepted. I was impressed by how in to it she was, really wet, got deep and put her hips into it, I think she got off too, nice vocals. Got her number, will definitely repeat, she is here another day ir two. Next time I will pay a tad extra for a full hour multi-pop session in her room.

Play safe!

Richard P.

I Luv Head
07-29-12, 18:12
I can't believe the luck I have had lately! Last night I saw a young pig-tailed brunette girl sitting on a bus bench on Oracle near Drachman, it was about 7PM. I parked around the corner and she followed.Nice catch man. I saw her out a little earlier, but didn't get any eye contact and figured she wasn't a SW. What was her normal donation for hh and full hr? Does she post on BP also?

The street scene is definately looking pretty good lately. Hopefully it stays that way. I'm definately enjoying it and it's good to see I'm not the only one.

Rich Prankster
07-29-12, 19:24
Nice catch man. I saw her out a little earlier, but didn't get any eye contact and figured she wasn't a SW. What was her normal donation for hh and full hr? Does she post on BP also?

The street scene is definately looking pretty good lately. Hopefully it stays that way. I'm definately enjoying it and it's good to see I'm not the only one.I don't know, she never told me. I think her price varies greatly depending on her situation and how much she likes you.

NotCrazy
07-29-12, 22:21
I was cruising down alvernon when I saw a nice pair of legs waiting at the walgreens. She hops in and says her name is Sherry. She was reported on earlier this month. Gave me her menu and settled on. 3 for CBJ. We were driving around looking for a spot and she decided to start off while I was driving. Her technique was great and asked how I liked it done. She had the best attitude I have ever experienced from a SW and informed me that she enjoys what she does. Will definitely repeat if I am ever in the area. She gave me her number but says she does not have a place so only car dates for now.

Fs Lvr
07-30-12, 02:11
Saw a 30s chunky blonde LSW in a short skirt at the bus stop south of Curves and asked her if she wanted a ride. She turned me down. I got pissed and went around the block to see if she was turning down others and saw her turn down a truck that had pulled over. She saw me and gestured. I pulled up and she said "a ride ride?" I said sure and she got in. She said she wanted to go downtown and asked if I really was just giving her a ride and I was noncommittal, so she did an LE check and agreed to CBJ for. 2. Near downtown there really wasn't anywhere we felt safe, so I pulled into the hotels on the frontage road and I decided to watch her masturbate while I jerked off. She was very accommodating.

She told me a funny story about the girls hanging around within a quarter-mile of Curves are doing so because there is so little action in Curves and all the guys leave with throbbing erections and the girls outside finish them off. That is, if they have any money left.

Chucky4
07-30-12, 20:13
I prefer not to discuss Brittney. I just wanted to warn members that she does have a very bad anger problem. It does not show itself often but when it does she will cross boundaries. Others that heard the voicemails she left were shocked. One of them is another of her regulars.

I Luv Head
07-31-12, 03:29
I'm not trying to start drama. The first year I knew Brittney she was sweet and Kind & if that had not changed I would still be friends with her. After "I luv head" showed her my previous posts after I gave him info on how to find her my friendship with her never fully recovered.Get your facts straight Chucky. I never showed her anything, (except for my cock) and your pm's never helped me find anything.

She reads the forums man. The reason you aren't friends anymore is because you accused her of giving you an STD and threatening your family. You also went on a rant about how awful she was then took it all back. That was all on you, I had no part in that.

Take some responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others.

Da_Hunter
07-31-12, 04:17
This:

I prefer not to discuss Brittney.Would be one of the best ideas you've posted on here.

Crutch
07-31-12, 08:46
Spotted a LSW a couple of blocks south of Ajo. Pulled into a side street and she jumped in. She looked a lot better from a distance. Age was probably late 30's, over weight, rough around the edges, dark hair. Agreed on BBBJ for. 30 and actually she was pretty darn good. Great technique, CIM. Said her name was Cherry or Sherry.

I Luv Head
07-31-12, 16:10
I never said she gave me an std. I went to an std clinic and had a UTI. The Dr said it was NGU which can be caused by an STD but in my case it wasnt. He gave me antibiotics and it went away. We were friends until 2 weeks ago and I was the one that told her about these forums.Why yes, I can read. Thank you for asking.

I'm bored with this conversation, so the only things I will say is that if you were friends up until 2 weeks ago, then I am glad I'm not your friend. Do you usually talk so much shit about your friends?

Get over it, move on and good luck.

Hunter1
07-31-12, 17:46
I can't believe the luck I have had lately! Last night I saw a young pig-tailed brunette girl sitting on a bus bench on Oracle near Drachman, it was about 7PM. I parked around the corner and she followed. She immediately hopped in the vehicle, exposed her breast and asked me to touch it to prove I wasn't LEO. This lovely flower introduced herself as "Sabrina," and is apparently friends with Princess who I posted about recently. Sabrina doesn't dance though, said she is too shy. I'd like to do a 3-way with them one day if I can arrange that! Like Princess, she said she is down here from Phoenix and makes the trip every couple of weeks. Sabrina is about 21, white, I'd say roughly 5'6" and 115lbs, VERY cute with natural C-cups, a very flat stomach, beautiful smile, and a freshly waxed pussy (no stubble). She was well dressed, clean, and smelled like cotton candy. She actually looked like a typical sorority girl from the U of A, a perfect 10 out of 10 on the stripper scale, WAY too hot to be working the streets. After a very eventful week, I was short on funds, so we did a quick car date. The negotiation was really easy, she asked how much I had, I offered 2, she said "that's too little," I told her most girls in the area charge 2-4 depending on if they do FS, she sighed and said "ok. 4 for BJ." After a little CBJ with FIV, I offered another 2 for her to strip completely naked and finish me with RCGCFS, she enthusiastically accepted. I was impressed by how in to it she was, really wet, got deep and put her hips into it, I think she got off too, nice vocals. Got her number, will definitely repeat, she is here another day or two this trip. Next time I will pay a tad extra for a full hour multi-pop session in her room.

Two things worth noting:

She answered a call from a man and told him "I've got one now," so she may have a manager.

Also, she lost the initial 4 I gave her and kinda freaked when it wasn't in her purse when it was time to go. We found it on the floor. I think she may have a pill habit to pay for.

Play safe!

Richard P.Hi Richard,

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please send me her digits when you have a chance.

Da_Hunter
07-31-12, 18:43
She looked a lot better from a distance.This should be the title of a song. I don't how simply getting in my car can change someone's appearance so drastically.

I Luv Head
08-01-12, 05:09
After that I decided to head to Oracle but on the way, (just south of 22cnd) I ran into Destiny. She was a hot hsw about 5' 11", skinny with a great ass. She was wearing very short shorts to show it off. She was hesitant to get in and when she did she gave me a story about her ex harassing her and she couldn't do anything now. She gave me her number and had me drive her home. She told me to call her in an hour. When I called I got an out of service message, but I did run into her again at the bus stop on the corner of 22cnd and 6th. She apologized and said to try her later. She said she is usually out very late.I just had a dream that I ran into her again tonight. She hoped in right away and said she remembered me. She said she is not a SW, but likes to party. She asked if I wanted to party so I said sure. She then said it would be $.5 for FS and she looked way too good to turn down. When we get to her house she mentions that she does not give BJ's. I asked what she considered FS and she said sex, but no BJ and she will not do cg. I told her that there was no way I was donating $.5 for no BJ or cg and she got really pissed and started throwing shit and yelling for her friend to come out. I did not stick around to meet him.

I guess my good luck streek had to end sometime.

Mister Purple
08-01-12, 06:44
I never said she gave me an std.Well, if you did not say it, you strongly implied it.

I had to pay a visit to the Pima County STD clinic because of her.

Pof2418
08-01-12, 19:28
I dreamt I met Christina today around noon near 22nd and 6th. She's prolly a 5 on my scale, thin blonde WSW. Gave great BBBJCIM and really took her time. She quoted. 25 but all I had was a. 1 and. 2 and I didn't feel like asking for change. Probably best BJ ever by SW. Wouldn't have done anything else to her aside from BJ.

Crutch
08-03-12, 12:28
This should be the title of a song. I don't how simply getting in my car can change someone's appearance so drastically.Hunter, you are so very right. On a couple of occasions the appearance changed so much I thought my eyes had gone bad.

I Luv Head
08-03-12, 19:01
Hunter, you are so very right. On a couple of occasions the appearance changed so much I thought my eyes had gone bad.That's why I plan on taking the camera off the back of my car and mounting it on my passenger door. I will be able to get a high definition image as they walk up and can choose to proceed or speed off.

This should be standard issue on all mongers vehicles, (I better patent that before someone steals my idea).

Crutch
08-04-12, 08:28
That's why I plan on taking the camera off the back of my car and mounting it on my passenger door. I will be able to get a high definition image as they walk up and can choose to proceed or speed off.

This should be standard issue on all mongers vehicles, (I better patent that before someone steals my idea).Damn! What a great idea, let me know when it's available.

Dashie
08-10-12, 14:05
Did anybody happen to catch the girl in the red top and black shorts walking down oracle away from grant? I was goin to partake but by the time I got out the drive thru she was gone.

DiverOne1
08-11-12, 15:33
I am looking for the phone number to a Mexican SW named Marie. She has paw prints tattooed down her left leg. My phone took a shit so I'm am starting over on post and phone numbers. Any help would me appreciated. Ask around. Some senior members will vouch for me.

Crutch
08-12-12, 08:57
I am looking for the phone number to a Mexican SW named Marie. She has paw prints tattooed down her left leg. My phone took a shit so I'm am starting over on post and phone numbers. Any help would me appreciated. Ask around. Some senior members will vouch for me.I remember a SW with paws tattooed on a leg. Where does Marie hang out?

Dennis1234
08-12-12, 13:32
I always engage in some small talk with SW, but never, never, never reveal any personal information. Lesson learned?I always use a throw away phone that I can discard if necessary. I had a girl try to blackmail me before but she had fake info from me so she may have tried to show up at my work as she threatened but I didn't work where she was planning to go LOL.

Crutch
08-12-12, 16:53
I always use a throw away phone that I can discard if necessary. I had a girl try to blackmail me before but she had fake info from me so she may have tried to show up at my work as she threatened but I didn't work where she was planning to go LOL.Smart move, always good to think ahead. Some of these broads can screw you if given the chance.

Crutch
08-17-12, 13:48
Picked up a BSW, or at least she used to be a SW a couple of years ago. She now has a job and only sees a few "old friends." She's changed names so many times I can no longer keep track, but she said she needed money to get a new phone and since she had time we went to my place. First of all, I rarely, rarely, rarely ever take any one to my home, but since I've known her for several years I took a chance. I did have a great time. We did some skinny dipping and then hit the bed for DATY. 69, CG, RCG, doggie and every thing else a pervert can think of, but no greek or CIM. I gave her. 50, bought her a sandwich and gave her a ride to work. Said she "hoped" to have a new phone and number shortly and would give me digits, but I remember her telling me that 6-months ago, so whoknows. I forgot to ask what name she was now using, maybe next time if she actually calls.

DiverOne1
08-18-12, 15:16
I remember a SW with paws tattooed on a leg. Where does Marie hang out?Crutch. Everytime I have ever picked her up its been on 6th just north of the freeway. She gives a fantastic BBBJCIM

Da_Hunter
08-18-12, 23:49
Driving on South 6th near Family Dollar and saw a young WSW walking on the east side of the street with 2 dudes. Circled around and timed coming off the side street with their passing. Waved and she got in. 21 yo, red curly hair, wearing a red, what I believe is called camisole and what looked like cotton shorts underneath. Body and face were pretty nice although she had some marks from picking at her skin (meth). You could tell she was fucked up but not from meth, something mellower. Quoted 30 BJ. 60 BJ & FS. She didn't have a place but said she knew where we could go. I don't like car dates for many reasons, two of the biggest are LEO and no room to really enjoy. I offered 80 to come back to my place. Long story short, BBBJ and mish. I'm sure there was more on the menu but that was all I needed. The BBBJ was nothing special but she did take direction. She had nice soft skin and made a funny noise with each thrust which was really enjoyable. She said she has no phone but had a phone number she will activate whenever she gets a new one. If it ever turns out I see her again (I would like to) , I will ask if I can share. She said she used to advertise on BP but I forget the name she used, Kourtney maybe.

S Whiplash
08-19-12, 03:47
Driving on South 6th near Family Dollar and saw a young WSW walking on the east side of the street with 2 dudes. Circled around and timed coming off the side street with their passing. Waved and she got in. 21 yo, red curly hair, wearing a red, what I believe is called camisole and what looked like cotton shorts underneath. Body and face were pretty nice although she had some marks from picking at her skin (meth). You could tell she was fucked up but not from meth, something mellower. Quoted 30 BJ. 60 BJ & FS. She didn't have a place but said she knew where we could go. I don't like car dates for many reasons, two of the biggest are LEO and no room to really enjoy. I offered 80 to come back to my place. Long story short, BBBJ and mish. I'm sure there was more on the menu but that was all I needed. The BBBJ was nothing special but she did take direction. She had nice soft skin and made a funny noise with each thrust which was really enjoyable. She said she has no phone but had a phone number she will activate whenever she gets a new one. If it ever turns out I see her again (I would like to) , I will ask if I can share. She said she used to advertise on BP but I forget the name she used, Kourtney maybe.Noticed who I suspect was the same the day before, but appreciably north of the overpass. Since she never seemed to stray far from the two dudes, I didn't express much interest. Snatching up someone's GF or whatever right in front of them is outside my comfort level.

There seemed to be a small convention of ladies this evening on Oracle South of Looks enjoying a social moment together. Not much of merit in the group, at least not enough to cause me to stray from planned destinations. I suspect somebody must have partaken as I noticed on my return journey an hour later that all but one was gone.

I inadvertently snatched up Paige in the South Oracle area a few days ago. Short, thin, longer dark hair, early twenties, and seemed to have all of her natural teeth. She kind of had a cuteness too her in her own special way. Explained to her that I had an appointment I needed to keep and didn't have any time right now, but I was interested in something at a later date. She needed a ride to work and I had barely enough time to get her where she needed to go. We had a nice chat as I was driving to her to her job. She seemed pretty cool and we exchanged numbers. I've seen here twice since then and failed both times to snatch her up. Anybody else have better luck?

TaterTot75
08-23-12, 15:32
New to the Site not to dreaming. So on Tuesday I started at the bars no one was out. So off to Sixth I go. Make on lap and getting ready to head home my eye spies a blonde LSW on 6th and 36th. I had never seen. Swung around check for Leo. None. She gets in said she was called Texas. 5'4 skinny with nice bolt on. Cute face nice body. Surprised to see her out. She had a friend took her to. Older msw. Drive up to her room. Quoted 4 BJ / cfs she said she would charge 8. I got lucky her partner quoted me 4 and she was cool with that. Got down to business. She is sexy. Sort of GFE, DATY, BBBJ, cfs, doggie, mis finish. I had her number if anyone is interested. Really good dream.

Hooch723
08-24-12, 13:54
New to the Site not to dreaming. So on Tuesday I started at the bars no one was out. So off to Sixth I go. Make on lap and getting ready to head home my eye spies a blonde LSW on 6th and 36th. I had never seen. Swung around check for Leo. None. She gets in said she was called Texas. 5'4 skinny with nice bolt on. Cute face nice body. Surprised to see her out. She had a friend took her to. Older msw. Drive up to her room. Quoted 4 BJ / cfs she said she would charge 8. I got lucky her partner quoted me 4 and she was cool with that. Got down to business. She is sexy. Sort of GFE, DATY, BBBJ, cfs, doggie, mis finish. I had her number if anyone is interested. Really good dream.I would be very interested in info if you've got it.

Asnover
08-25-12, 13:57
Had an errand to run this morning around 8:30, and found myself on the Drachman / Oracle / Grant drive. Made eye contact with pretty nice HSW at a bus stop in white tshirt and pink short shorts. As I made a turn into the neighborhood, she saw and started her walk to "run" into me. Her name was Sheena 5'4 120 lbs and a nice face and body. (although a little too much glitter lotion on) I think what I liked most was the fact that she wasn't obviously tweaked out of her mind. Very pleasant, very laid back and offered a top notch BBBJCIM for. 25. No digits, but said she's out often and lives in one of the motor courts along the strip. All in all, a very easy seamless transaction.

Asn

Crutch
08-25-12, 16:05
Had an errand to run this morning around 8:30, and found myself on the Drachman / Oracle / Grant drive. Made eye contact with pretty nice HSW at a bus stop in white tshirt and pink short shorts. As I made a turn into the neighborhood, she saw and started her walk to "run" into me. Her name was Sheena 5'4 120 lbs and a nice face and body. (although a little too much glitter lotion on) I think what I liked most was the fact that she wasn't obviously tweaked out of her mind. Very pleasant, very laid back and offered a top notch BBBJCIM for. 25. No digits, but said she's out often and lives in one of the motor courts along the strip. All in all, a very easy seamless transaction.

AsnToo bad she wasn't out between 11 and 12:30 pm yesterday. I wasted a lot of time and gas cruising that area.

Crutch
08-27-12, 08:34
I saw where Misty Love is advertising again and I wanted to see her. She's had some very good reports. Before I called her I stopped at a Circle K for coffee and lo and behold there's the former BSW who is sort of out of the business, or at least not walking a beat any longer. Well, hell, what's the old saying about a bird in the hand is better than two in the Bush, so it was bye, bye for Misty. Took this one home for another session like in #914. Says she's still saving for a phone. However, I do hope to see Misty soon.

Getpaidgeteffd
08-29-12, 03:01
Met a bianca on oracle and grant. Very nice looking actually has a good face no signs of drugs or any abuse. I had to ask her how old she was that's how young she looked she said 19 and I just had to trust that. Great attitude was all smiles and we talked a little before we parked. I offered. 20 for BBBJ she didn't even negotiate just went to it. It was just ok to be honest but I do take a while in general and she never rushed me stopped me or asked when I was going to finish like most girls do. At moment of truth I asked if she did CIM she said yes for more. When it was all said and done I gave her. 30 total. Got her number and will repeat. Will give digits if you hit me up.

I Luv Head
08-29-12, 15:46
Met a bianca on oracle and grant. Very nice looking actually has a good face no signs of drugs or any abuse. I had to ask her how old she was that's how young she looked she said 19 and I just had to trust that. Great attitude was all smiles and we talked a little before we parked. I offered. 20 for BBBJ she didn't even negotiate just went to it. It was just ok to be honest but I do take a while in general and she never rushed me stopped me or asked when I was going to finish like most girls do. At moment of truth I asked if she did CIM she said yes for more. When it was all said and done I gave her. 30 total. Got her number and will repeat. Will give digits if you hit me up.She is a sweetheart and her service is always great. You should probably ask her if she wants her number shared though and be real careful about who you share it with if she agrees.

She normally asks. 4 by the way but seems to accept whatever you offer, but it is definately worth the normal rate. Glad to hear you did better than. 2 because I would hate to see her service get bad because of cheap bastards taking advantage of her.

Crutch
08-29-12, 19:41
Going north on 6th just before 29th and spotted a HSW, obviously a heavy drug user, strutting south trying to make eye contact with every car. She looked fairly young, but almost anorexic with marks all over her face. Spotted a second one going south on 4th near 36th who may have been a hair better than the one on 6th, but both were tweakers and the one on 4th appeared to be whacked out. I kept on going and looked else where, but no avail.

I Luv Head
08-29-12, 23:51
Going north on 6th just before 29th and spotted a HSW, obviously a heavy drug user, strutting south trying to make eye contact with every car. She looked fairly young, but almost anorexic with marks all over her face. Spotted a second one going south on 4th near 36th who may have been a hair better than the one on 6th, but both were tweakers and the one on 4th appeared to be whacked out. I kept on going and looked else where, but no avail.The selection on Oracle has been horrible since all the construction, so I have been focusing on other areas. I think I saw the same two on 6th early this morning, (definately the young anorexic with the fucked up face). I didn't stop for either.

I did run into Jennifer by Boondocks and had a very nice dream again. She still doesn't have a number, but I seem to dream about her often enough and always in the same area.

I hope this dry spell ends soon, but I have a decent collection of numbers and am finding that service definately improves for repeat dreams.

DiverOne
08-30-12, 15:12
The selection on Oracle has been horrible since all the construction, so I have been focusing on other areas. I think I saw the same two on 6th early this morning, (definately the young anorexic with the fucked up face). I didn't stop for either.

I did run into Jennifer by Boondocks and had a very nice dream again. She still doesn't have a number, but I seem to dream about her often enough and always in the same area.

I hope this dry spell ends soon, but I have a decent collection of numbers and am finding that service definately improves for repeat dreams.I agree the construction on oracle is fucking up the SW scene for sure. I made the rounds last night and saw nothing on Oracle. Made my pass on 6th and something was going on. 6th had no power. No stoplights. Mcdonalds was even dark so I just headed for the freeway but I spotted a WSW with a long blonde ponytail Pulled down the side street and she followed. Quoted 20 for BJ and 30 for FS. We found I nice secluded spot and BBBJ started. She had a great ass so I wanted more. I'm to tall for a car date so I open the front door and did her from behind. She sat in the drivers seat and finished me off while I stood up with the door open. Best SW experience yet. I gave her 40 and she was happy as shit.

DiverOne
09-08-12, 13:08
Picked up Marie last week and got a bbbbcim which she does very well. So I decided yesterday to give her a call and try some FS. I'm not a fan of car dates so I got a hotel room and called her with room number. Started out with a BBBJ then went to Mish, doggy, and cg. She was very GFE (which I ask for) with lots of lfk and dfk. She finished me up with a fantastic BBBJCIM. I will repeat. She ask for. 4 and I gave her. 8. She was better than most providers I've seen and a real sweetheart.

Crutch
09-10-12, 19:27
BSW going east a couple of blocks east of Swan. Had a blond wig on the top part of her head. I went by twice, but she never got the cell phone out of her ear. On the third pass she was getting into a pick-up.

Asg59
09-12-12, 06:00
Went out Sat for drive around 8pm, noticed SWF waiting on bus stop in front of Curves. Drove buy she gave me "the look" so I went for second drive by. Short story took her for drive. 6 total little heavy but large set nice face and flexible. She sat next to me said she wanted to feel what she was working with drove for 20 min well she rubbed me. Stopped at park her legs around my ears, got number will repeat very friendly. Will post second visit and ask if it is OK to pass number. Goes by Crystal

Uniqueguy
09-14-12, 12:27
1st time to Tucson, and wanting to make the best of it. Always up for and interested in the street scene. Particularly interested in WSW or LSW. Maybe some local has digits or something to share with an Arkansas boy. Would love to experience Tucson hospitality. What's the best areas to cruise? Any info would he greatly appreciated. Feel free to respond to my private mail or on here. Thanks for anything that can be provided.

Da_Hunter
09-15-12, 03:13
Driving South on Oracle south of Curves and I see a BSW sitting at the bus stop across the street. Long story short she agrees to come back to my place for 50. She was thick but not fat. I was a little worried how she was going to look unwrapped but I had nothing to worry about. Ample ass was firm, flat stomach, I was pleased. BBBJ and mish w / other positions on the menu. She had a great attitude although just a tad shy. I gave her an extra 20. Driving her back, I asked if she ever advertised on BP (she is really too good for the streets, IMO) she said yes. I did a search on jazz and there she was 70/100/150. I would say she is worth it.

Member #4294
09-17-12, 18:12
Took 6th down to 29th, then cruised the Drachman / Oracle area and absolutely nothing. What a waste of electrons, (I have an electric vehicle). A fellow poster was kind enough to pass along Bianca's. I called a few times, she never picked up and didn't return my message. A BBBJCIM is eluded me, damn it!

Fs Lvr
09-19-12, 11:43
I've seen her a few times, most recently twice over the weekend. Ran into her in the early evening at the ft. Lowell / alv bus stop. 30s WSW a little chunky with long brown hair. BBBJ w / no CIM and FIV for. 2. Nice girl.

Teepee12
09-21-12, 15:30
Has anyone seen her lately? Did anything come of all the drama posted a few months ago?

Thanks for whatever you can share.

CuteAndCoo2
09-22-12, 03:29
Has anyone seen her lately? Did anything come of all the drama posted a few months ago?

Thanks for whatever you can share.I saw her a few weeks back walking up and down Oracle. Going towards Miricle Mile. Saw here on the way to Tucson Mall. And on the way back.

Ramrawd
09-22-12, 13:03
I saw her a few weeks back walking up and down Oracle. Going towards Miricle Mile. Saw here on the way to Tucson Mall. And on the way back.I saw her walking on Oracle last Sunday around 4pm. I don't know if it was the striped shirt she was wearing or what, but she was looking pretty thick around the middle.

Ramrawd
09-22-12, 13:08
I saw her a few weeks back walking up and down Oracle. Going towards Miricle Mile. Saw here on the way to Tucson Mall. And on the way back.I saw her walking on Oracle last Sunday around 4pm. I don't know if it was the striped shirt she was wearing or what, but she was looking pretty thick around the middle.

Teepee12
09-22-12, 14:48
I saw her walking on Oracle last Sunday around 4pm. I don't know if it was the striped shirt she was wearing or what, but she was looking pretty thick around the middle.Thanks guys,

I will try again this afternoon.

Da_Hunter
09-24-12, 01:30
Went out looking tonight and the streets were dead. Picked up Kay on Ft Lowell between Stone and 1st. Whispy blonde / grey hair in her 50's. I considered just giving her a ride but since the streets were so dead I figured, what the hell. 50 fuck and suck in the car. Nothing special but she had a great attitude.

Dennis1234
09-24-12, 16:14
Picked up Marie last week and got a bbbbcim which she does very well. So I decided yesterday to give her a call and try some FS. I'm not a fan of car dates so I got a hotel room and called her with room number. Started out with a BBBJ then went to Mish, doggy, and cg. She was very GFE (which I ask for) with lots of lfk and dfk. She finished me up with a fantastic BBBJCIM. I will repeat. She ask for. 4 and I gave her. 8. She was better than most providers I've seen and a real sweetheart.Where can I find this girl.

?

tomjones1333
09-25-12, 08:22
Talked to a working girl named Jaime on Grant between country club and dodge. She was fairly tall in heels and thick. Had lots of black hair piled up high. Anyone have any experience with her? I had to get back to work so I only got her number.

S Whiplash
09-25-12, 12:17
There is a girl that occasionally hangs out on the stretch of 6th between Ajo and Irvington. Mexican girl, maybe mid 20's, medium'ish build, kind of soft spoken and doesn't seem to be tweaked out. (Yeah I know, like there is only one and no others on that stretch of road!) She used to have a phone but apparently doesn't anymore. I have seen her around that area hit and miss for quite a while and I have spoken to her a few times in the past. I don't regularly have much reason to go to that part of town and accordingly, I haven't noticed her in many months.

I noticed her out the other day though as I was headed North and circled back to see if she needed a ride. She was in a hurry and greatly appreciated the offer. We stopped along the way to chat and got to know each other really well in a very short period of time. My listening skills for whatever reason may have been particularly acute on that day, but undoubtedly her conversational skills required little direction and were both articulate and precise. She seemed to be quite enthralled that we had finally had the opportunity to converse in detail about our lives and she never made any mention of compensation. I do though understand the value of one's time and provided 25 upon our late arrival at her destination.

It doesn't really matter, but it bothers me a little that for the life of me I totally can't remember her name. Somebody help me out! I know I would remember it if I saw it, but I have been trying to remember her name and drawing a blank for days. It wasn't Maria, who looked very prego the last time I noticed her out and around, and little Vanessa has moved up into South Tucson so it wasn't her either. It was that other one and I can't remember her name! Somebody help me out! I know somebody knows who I'm talking about.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post her name to the open forum. Help is greatly appreciated.

S Whiplash
09-25-12, 12:31
Driving South on Oracle south of Curves and I see a BSW sitting at the bus stop across the street. Long story short she agrees to come back to my place for 50. She was thick but not fat. I was a little worried how she was going to look unwrapped but I had nothing to worry about. Ample ass was firm, flat stomach, I was pleased. BBBJ and mish w / other positions on the menu. She had a great attitude although just a tad shy. I gave her an extra 20. Driving her back, I asked if she ever advertised on BP (she is really too good for the streets, IMO) she said yes. I did a search on jazz and there she was 70/100/150. I would say she is worth it.Her phone number also brings up this add.

http://tucson.backpage.com/MaleEscorts/very-discrete-and-friendly-available-for-escort-and-companionship-services-women-only-44/16100368

Definetly not my type.

Da_Hunter
09-25-12, 19:34
Her phone number also brings up this add.

http://tucson.backpage.com/MaleEscorts/very-discrete-and-friendly-available-for-escort-and-companionship-services-women-only-44/16100368

Definetly not my type.

Apparently she is "managed". Doesn't really mean much to me.

Crutch
09-27-12, 10:52
She actually gave me a call. Using the name "Honey." Saw her about a month ago and she claimed she was working and had cleaned up her act, no more drugs. Her weight was probably around 160 a far cry from when I used to see her a few years ago when she tipped in at around 100 lbs thanks to her use of banned pharmaceuticals. Now fast forward to a few days ago and her weight had plummeted to about 125 or so. Said she was doing a lot of walking. Har, har, har. It certainly appears she's back on the banned sub- stances. We had an enjoyable time, but I've got the feeling she's going to be a 100 lb scarecrow again. She must have a short memory since she spent almost a year in jail because of her actions during drug use.

Good luck, Honey.

Asnover
09-28-12, 11:17
Had another really good time with LSW Sheena yesterday. Picked her up at bus stop on MM / Drachman at 10:30 am. She was wearing short jean shorts, black top, black boots, freshly showered and smelling nice with a body rated at 9. Easily. Took me to a nice secluded place for a BBBJCIM for. 3. Second pickup with no drama, nothing but a pleasant experience. Her biggest issue was my enjoyment of her skills (which were outstanding. No hands used) my comfort with location, and my satisfaction. This girl should be treated well by all who see her. Such a far cry from some recent pickups (Maria. LSW who tweaks hard, has such an exaggerated walk you'd think she was in a contest) Joanne (WSW) thick with nice assets, but talks non stop and gags terribly during BJ. Is it the construction that has made the quality drop? Or have I just been out at the wrong times? Hardly ever make the rounds at night.

Be safe

Thudpucker
10-02-12, 12:39
Sitting in a bus shelter on Oracle between Grant & Speedway. Looked good from afar, gave her the eye going buy, she got up and met me down a side street. Close up she was a little worse for the wear; probably a looker 10 years ago, but we all looked better 10 years ago. Found a semi-secluded place to park and did BBBJ for. 2. She was real adamant about no CIM. Pulled out her tits and finished me by hand. No digits. She did tell me about how she wasn't like the other girls, not a druggy, just helping herself and her kids through hard times until she can go back to medical assistant school. That story must be in the How To Be A Street Hooker book. Got a nut for 20 bucks; can't complain.

DiverOne
10-02-12, 12:49
Met a LSW the other day on miracle mile. Pretty girl but I didn't have time to partake. She said her name was Alicia. Anyone have any experience with her. I got her number and have talked with her since. Just trying to do a little recon before I go in. Thanks guys

Desert1
10-02-12, 15:54
Met a LSW the other day on miracle mile. Pretty girl but I didn't have time to partake. She said her name was Alicia. Anyone have any experience with her. I got her number and have talked with her since. Just trying to do a little recon before I go in. Thanks guysSee post #818.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4175-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1484755&viewfull=1#post1484755.

If it is the same Alicia she lives with her mom and has a room in a hotel across from the bus stop right before Drachman.

As post 818 says she will take you home to meet mom sometimes.

I've never had any problems dealing with her.

Crutch
10-05-12, 08:48
Going south on Rosemont a couple of blocks south of Speedway and spotted a real cute BSW, young, pretty and dressed nice. I would never have guessed she was working until she smiled and winked at me as I went by. Damn! Had an appointment and couldn't stop.

NotCrazy
10-05-12, 11:20
I agree with Asnover. Sheena is great. I also have had nothing but good experiences with her.

El_Otro_Hijo
10-05-12, 13:09
Met a LSW the other day on miracle mile. Pretty girl but I didn't have time to partake. She said her name was Alicia. Anyone have any experience with her. I got her number and have talked with her since. Just trying to do a little recon before I go in. Thanks guysI know an Alicia, pretty, about 5'6", thin. 25, a cup breasts, beautiful legs, highlights in her hair, pierced bottom lip (lost stud so you can only see the hole if you look closely) use to work at burger king on grant and furrs on st mary's but is currently unemployeed. Has family in the oracle / grant area but lives towards the casino del sol area, she is not a working girl (I mean she is not a regular, but I have donated upto. 5 to help her out) but is tight on cash right now. Boyfriend is in jail and she has a daughter.

If this is the same Alicia, treat her right, she has a great attitude and loves to go out / party girl and loves sex. I was hoping to keep her for myself, but that is the 1st mistake of mongering.

Be safe.

Asnover
10-05-12, 16:31
Had the occasion to see Sheena, yet again today. Was invited to her room for a spectacular nude GFE. Didn't have a lot of time, but was treated to spectacular DFK, ball sucking, rimming, nice and verbal with a grand BBBJCIM finish. This girl either loves what she does, or fakes better than any GF I've ever had. Would repeat over and over again. As long as she keeps this great attitude, not sure I'd have any reason to pick anyone else up. If you see her on Miracle Mile near the Drachman turn, I think a grave error is made not to pick her up and treat her as the quality SW she is. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. ASN

Desert Dog
10-05-12, 20:03
Had the occasion to see Sheena, yet again today. Was invited to her room for a spectacular nude GFE. Didn't have a lot of time, but was treated to spectacular DFK, ball sucking, rimming, nice and verbal with a grand BBBJCIM finish. This girl either loves what she does, or fakes better than any GF I've ever had. Would repeat over and over again. As long as she keeps this great attitude, not sure I'd have any reason to pick anyone else up. If you see her on Miracle Mile near the Drachman turn, I think a grave error is made not to pick her up and treat her as the quality SW she is. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. ASNAsnover,

What time of day are you catching this gal? And what donation is she looking for for SW activity of this level? Also are you referring to the Oracle Road / Main St. Intersection of Drachman, or Oracle and Miracle Mile, as Drachman and MM are parallel and never intersect about a mile and a half apart?

D DOg

Member #4294
10-05-12, 20:03
Had the occasion to see Sheena, yet again today. Was invited to her room for a spectacular nude GFE. Didn't have a lot of time, but was treated to spectacular DFK, ball sucking, rimming, nice and verbal with a grand BBBJCIM finish. This girl either loves what she does, or fakes better than any GF I've ever had. Would repeat over and over again. As long as she keeps this great attitude, not sure I'd have any reason to pick anyone else up. If you see her on Miracle Mile near the Drachman turn, I think a grave error is made not to pick her up and treat her as the quality SW she is. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. ASNIs there a pattern to the time of day she is usually to be found? My last three visits to that area provided zero opportunities.

Asnover
10-05-12, 21:48
[QUOTE=Desert Dog; 1563502]Asnover,

What time of day are you catching this gal? And what donation is she looking for for SW activity of this level? Also are you referring to the Oracle Road / Main St. Intersection of Drachman, or Oracle and Miracle Mile, as Drachman and MM are parallel and never intersect about a mile and a half apart?

D DOg.

You have a clearer notion of maps than I do. It is indeed Oracle / Drachman. For some reason, I thought Oracle started N. Of Grant, however I stand corrected. I caught her at noon today coming out of her place of residence at the Hacienda motel. The past donation has been. 3 however I was happy to to increase this to. 4 with no mention of $ on her part. Of course YMMV and if it does, it it is still a bargain in my humble opinion. Treat her well.

Asn

Da_Hunter
10-07-12, 23:01
Driving on south 6th Ave around 29th today, early afternoon, I saw a petite LSW sitting at a bus stop. I went around the block and she had gotten up and started walking. It was then I saw she was also very pregnant. I took her back to my place for a BBBJ and FS. She didn't want to do a BJ at first (seems a lot of Mexican women have a problem with that) but eventually came around. From the conversation and the way she acted, I think she may have some mental problems. When I first picked her up, I started to worry she was under eighteen but later learned that she was 27 with 5 kids. She kept her shirt on and that was probably a good thing. I intended to give her 60. She never mentioned $ until I got close to dropping her off. She asked if a hundred would be ok. I laughed. I told her 60, she said 80. WTH, I gave her 70. I told her most girls out here only get 40 but since she was so sweet. She told me a lot of times she only gets 20. She didn't have a phone but took my digits and showed me where she stayed.

S Whiplash
10-09-12, 01:43
North bound on Oracle south of Grant and noticed someone of interest. I've noticed that almost everyone looks good to me in the dark, so I made a loop to get a better look. Didn't even make it to my point of intercept and I saw a different but familiar face. What is the old saying? A hand in the Bush is worth two bushes on the street, or something like that?

We were off to a quieter locale, but I had to ask about that other girl while we were in route. After all, 'she' looked pretty good in the dark.

I was advised that 'she' apparently has been around Oracle the last few days and the gender is apparently highly questionable. Tall Latino looking, longer curly black hair, well dressed. I was also told 'she' has a bitchy attitude, but who is ever nice to their competition. YMMV.

You've been warned, or if that is your thing, you've been advised.

S Whiplash
10-12-12, 01:34
Headed South on Stone near Drachman when I noticed an ethnic bit of candy headed up the street messing with her phone. As I passed her I realized it was the Princess chick from out of town that a number of people reported on a few months ago, including myself. Personally, she financially broke me the last time she came through town. She may have gotten far more then I would usually be willing to cough up, but she left me with a smile on my face.

I made a loop to intercept and came out just in time to see her jump into someone else's car. My wallet thanks you Mr. Aggressive Monger Man, as it most assuredly has more money in it right now then it would have if you hadn't got to her first. The people at the meeting I was headed to also thank you as there is no doubt I never would have made it without your expedient assistance with the removal of that temptation. Other parts of me are, well, a little depressed that you won out.

Ramrawd
10-16-12, 15:56
Just sitting here dreaming.

So, has anyone else met a tall slender beautiful sandy blond, early 20's in the last 3 week's in the Oracle / Grant area? She said she works at Curves, but I really don't know. Offered her a ride and she said yes. Can I get a halelua. We small talked about her dancing then I asked her if she'd like to make some money. She said yes and had me feel her up. Can I get another halelua! She took me to a really small place down the road where she really got into a spectacular GFE performance! I been praying to meet her again!

S Whiplash
10-17-12, 02:00
Just sitting here dreaming.

So, has anyone else met a tall slender beautiful sandy blond, early 20's in the last 3 week's in the Oracle / Grant area? She said she works at Curves, but I really don't know. Offered her a ride and she said yes. Can I get a halelua. We small talked about her dancing then I asked her if she'd like to make some money. She said yes and had me feel her up. Can I get another halelua! She took me to a really small place down the road where she really got into a spectacular GFE performance! I been praying to meet her again!I haven't noticed anyone similar to that description, and I think I would have noticed that description.

In a stroke of luck today I did though have a middle-aged chunky redhead jump into my car near Drachman. She offered everything for ten bucks. I had enough change in the center console to get her out of my car. Money well spent. It did though cost about 25 to get the interior detailed in the hope of removing the lingering aroma of urine. Also money well spent. I did not get a name or number.

This typifies my luck, bad luck.

OldGuySwinger
10-17-12, 22:59
Does anybody know if Brittney the famed SW talked about so much on here is the same Brittney that is at Tens sometimes?

About 5' 4", blondish hair, spinner, Diamonds are Forever tat on her midruff.

Just curious.

Dashie
10-17-12, 23:28
Does anybody know if Brittney the famed SW talked about so much on here is the same Brittney that is at Tens sometimes?

About 5' 4", blondish hair, spinner, Diamonds are Forever tat on her midruff.

Just curious.No that is not her. She does not have a diamonds are forever tat on her midruff or blondish hair. She is keeping a low profile for now.

OldGuySwinger
10-18-12, 01:05
No that is not her. She does not have a diamonds are forever tat on her midruff or blondish hair. She is keeping a low profile for now.Thanks for the reply!

Fs Lvr
10-18-12, 03:33
No that is not her. She does not have a diamonds are forever tat on her midruff or blondish hair. She is keeping a low profile for now.I've seen Brittney on the Spw / Alv stroll in the late afternoon a couple of times in the last few days. In addition, ran into Lynn (fat blonde 30s WSW) on Grant near Tucson Bl. With her thumb out. BBBJWCIM car date for. 2. Always one of the best. Very energetic. I've seen Linda (skinny brunette late 30s) on Spw near Rose a couple of times but haven't been able to connect. She's a bit flaky but gets it done. I also saw the crazy blonde 30s WSW that hangs out near Grant/Oracle (and sometimes Grant and Dodge) - she has really curly hair now. An older guy in a truck picked her up and they were stopped in the Circle K lot while she yelled at him for about 5 minutes. When they drove off, she was still yelling at him. Poor slob. I can say that I was one too, I gave her .2 to get out of the car a few months ago.

Ramrawd
10-19-12, 15:34
Has anyone run into a young 20's BSW near stone / ft Lowell area. She has a large Marjane tattoo across her chest which is the name she goes by too. Also has a pierced bottom lip at time's. She had an incredible body and very good looking. You would never suspect her to be working if you saw her walking. Unfortunately her number is no longer valid!

Da_Hunter
10-20-12, 23:31
Drove around 6th Ave in S. Tucson this afternoon. Saw a few SW including the Hawaiian girl who posts on BP but no one struck my fancy until I saw "Sprinkles" south of Ajo, north of the rodeo grounds. Slender Native American 19 yo with a few tattoos. Brought her back to my place. 50 for everything. I told her if she treats me well I would give her another 10. She did. BBBJ and Mish. She had a great body. Nice breasts, flat stomach, no stretch marks. She has no phone. If she was closer, I would become a regular.

TucsonJohn
10-21-12, 00:31
I passed by a skinny somewhat older WSW today on Oracle near Drach, seemed fine. AJ suggested we go by her room.

I agreed, it was at the Cactus on Drach. Seemed ok, quiet etc.

Said she needed to go next door to borrow supplies. Although this was odd, I waited in the room for a bit. Suddenly this large fellow walked into the room and said he didn't know any AJ. Fortunately I was able to get out unscathed, but I do feel compelled to warn others that this AJ is a ripoff and to avoid her.

TaterTot75
10-22-12, 02:28
Had a dream go wrong. Picked up LSW Rachel at Oracle just south of curves. Had the shakes real bad should have left her there but felt bad. Took her to three places then to her hotel and got left in the parking lot. Not to see her again. Waited 5 min. Then bounced. Bad time. Damage 30

Da_Hunter
10-22-12, 13:39
I passed by a skinny somewhat older WSW today on Oracle near Drach, seemed fine. AJ suggested we go by her room.

I agreed, it was at the Cactus on Drach. Seemed ok, quiet etc.

Said she needed to go next door to borrow supplies. Although this was odd, I waited in the room for a bit. Suddenly this large fellow walked into the room and said he didn't know any AJ. Fortunately I was able to get out unscathed, but I do feel compelled to warn others that this AJ is a ripoff and to avoid her.Am I correct in my assumption that you gave her the $ before she left to "get supplies"? For how much did she take you?

Crutch
10-22-12, 14:09
Drove around 6th Ave in S. Tucson this afternoon. Saw a few SW including the Hawaiian girl who posts on BP but no one struck my fancy until I saw "Sprinkles" south of Ajo, north of the rodeo grounds. Slender Native American 19 yo with a few tattoos. Brought her back to my place. 50 for everything. I told her if she treats me well I would give her another 10. She did. BBBJ and Mish. She had a great body. Nice breasts, flat stomach, no stretch marks. She has no phone. If she was closer, I would become a regular.It always seems to be the same story, when you find a good one they never have a phone or are too far away. I always feel they can make more $ if they're good and have a phone.

AceChandler
10-22-12, 16:47
I'll be in town next week, staying in Oro Valley. Any suggestions of locations I can check out OR any talent and digits anyone I can get.

Thanks

Asnover
10-22-12, 18:29
Was driving at the Oracle Drachman turn at around 1:30 and saw a young Indian cutie (granted, a weakness for me) truly questioned if she was even a SW until she had a handful of my crotch in her hand. Asked $1 to go to her room for FS, I balked so she offered. 6 for BJ, I countered with. 4 and away we went. Unfortunately, covered, but her skills were of note. Would def see her again, just for the practically perfect body IMHO.

TucsonJohn
10-22-12, 21:26
Am I correct in my assumption that you gave her the $ before she left to "get supplies"? For how much did she take you?Total damage 40

Fs Lvr
10-23-12, 02:57
Ran into Stephenie, tiny slip of a thing WSW thin 20s long brown hair and glasses near Grant and Alv in the late afternoon. Drove into the nearby neighborhood for BBBJWDT and great technique for. 2. Someone parked nearby, so I had to finish myself while she masturbated. Gave me a sob story (probably true) about lots of recent bad luck, but seemed sincere. Definitely a spinner, but in a good way.

Also TOFT with the tall thin WSW 50s long brown hair I see all the time on Alv between Grant and Ft. L in the late afternoon. Really rough looking, kind-of stumbles when she walks. Name starts with a D. Bought her take out ("I'll make it worth your while") and drove her to her new ratty apt near 1st and Prince. 1/2 ass CBJ for. 2 with lots of upsell and wouldn't let me touch her breasts (not much there to touch). Faked an O and got out of there.

Asnover
10-23-12, 13:29
I'm trying to PM but it seems your inbox is full. Could you clear a few out for me? Or pm me if you get the chance.

Thanks.

Asn

Rich Prankster
10-25-12, 11:04
I'm trying to PM but it seems your inbox is full. Could you clear a few out for me? Or pm me if you get the chance.

Thanks.

AsnI've got a little bit of space now, didn't know the inboxes had size limitations, explains why I haven't received any messages for a while!

AwRight
10-25-12, 13:14
New to the game, love spinners, and mainly focused on bbbjdtcim I've trolled long enough to see that people rarely associate with news.

Grymm
10-27-12, 02:11
Tons of LE on Oracle tonight guys, play safe.

Canada
10-30-12, 11:35
Was running errands yesterday around noon and saw a slender red head girl near Drachman. Nice BBBJCIM. 25. Definately worth a repeat.

AwRight
10-31-12, 04:29
Pm me with details.

CuteAndCoo2
10-31-12, 22:42
Pm me with details.I could have sworn that was Salma walking on stone. Tricking and a treating. Was going to a business meetinf or I would have stopped.

Asnover
10-31-12, 23:11
I could have sworn that was Salma walking on stone. Tricking and a treating. Was going to a business meetinf or I would have stopped.Having had the pleasure of Princess / Salma. Musta been a hell of a business meeting. Or hope so anyway IMHO.

Asn

Fs Lvr
11-02-12, 04:21
Vanessa, LSW 30s tall chunky, long dark hair, lots of makeup, sitting on bus benches on N side of Spw between Swan and Cray during the evenings, is male.

Ramrawd
11-02-12, 16:13
Went for a cruise in the Drachman / Oracle area, not a single le anywhere. Saw 7 acceptable walkers, including 2 very cute BSW who said they were from phoenix. Have not seen it like that in years. Don't know why. But did not partake in any!

Dashie
11-03-12, 12:52
Fuck does anybody know if britney got a new number? I tried shootin her a text but it was returned and then when I called it said the number was unavailable.

Ramrawd
11-03-12, 22:15
Went for a cruise in the Drachman / Oracle area, not a single le anywhere. Saw 7 acceptable walkers, including 2 very cute BSW who said they were from phoenix. Have not seen it like that in years. Don't know why. But did not partake in any!Was just out and I saw roughly 10 walkers.

Da_Hunter
11-03-12, 23:02
Picked up a tiny WSW on 6th ave south of 29th st. She was tiny with long red hair, tattoos, and a good attitude. We parked. She quoted 30 for BJ. 45 for everything. I got a BBBJCIM. Not too bad but nothing special. If I see her again I will probably pick her up.

Asnover
11-07-12, 10:43
Stopped for a pretty cute WSW I hadn't seen before yesterday around 10:30 am near Circle K on O / G. Early 30s, brunette, nicely made up, clean, braces, short skirt. Very enthusiastic and offered up a near perfect BBBJCIM with all the sounds and pace that works for me for. 3. Would def repeat if the opportunity made itself available.

El_Otro_Hijo
11-07-12, 15:28
Fuck does anybody know if britney got a new number? I tried shootin her a text but it was returned and then when I called it said the number was unavailable.Saw Britney yesterday (tues) sitting at the bus stop Oracle / Grant southbound at around 4:15pm. As usual she was on her cell phone. Had to be somewhere else so had to pass.

HardMan737
11-07-12, 17:49
Had a dream of lots of action on Oracle between Drachmann and Grant last night 8-11. A vision of a cute petite WSW and driving to a nice secluded place for BBBJTC, no SW. Cute and petite short blonde hair just at shoulders, early 30's walking wearing a white coat. Man seemed to be walking with her or just behind. Dreampt it might be LE set up. Turned a corner and there she was walking away from a car and asking if I wanted a date. Said that guy was scary. The shadow guy was across the street on Oracle. Turns out it is her bro in law keeping an eye out for her. Very nice service in the dream. Prices negotiable but gave. 40 in the dream for the service and some personal fondling of her femininity. Nice.

In the dream there were three or four SW's working. Light LE compared to normal until later.

Tucson2009
11-08-12, 21:38
Heard my uncle LEO playing a game on Oracle tonight with a couple of UC girls in long boots. Crazy Uncle. Haha

Dennis1234
11-08-12, 23:38
One of the girls there told me she saw 2 girls dressed in high boots that were actually LEO. They supposedly cannot walk well in these boots as would be expected for girls not used to wearing that kind of outfit. Plus, high boots is overkill for a working girl in that area. The witness said the LEO told the prospective John to circle and then the LEO got on a cell phone lilely to notify her backup. When the John came back the girl got in but the car was pulled over 2 blocks away. The girl then went to another street corner and a second John got stung. Same scenario as they got pulled over 2 blocks away like the first car. My source is very credible IMO and witnessed it first hand. Most of us know the tell tale signs of a real working girl and LEO. But, this a good remoinder to be careful as LEO is pulling a sting over there. I would avoid that area like the plague for a while.

Dennis1234
11-08-12, 23:51
Saw Britney yesterday (tues) sitting at the bus stop Oracle / Grant southbound at around 4:15pm. As usual she was on her cell phone. Had to be somewhere else so had to pass.Brittany does have a new cell but I'd have to ask her to give it out.

Feel free to shoot me a private message with who you are and I can ask her.

Or better yet send me your digits and I can send them to her.

I don't check emails often but will be glad to do it.

I forgot when she changed it but she called me when she got the new number to tell me.

I think I overpay for her so that might be why

Biggern520
11-09-12, 21:15
Is Brittany still in business these days? I have not seen her around for a good while now. I would sure be glad to help her out, she is a gem! If anyone could just let me know.

Thanks!

Dashie
11-10-12, 00:16
Brittany does have a new cell but I'd have to ask her to give it out.

Feel free to shoot me a private message with who you are and I can ask her.

Or better yet send me your digits and I can send them to her.

I don't check emails often but will be glad to do it.

I forgot when she changed it but she called me when she got the new number to tell me.

I think I overpay for her so that might be whyOverpay? How much are you paying?

Dashie
11-10-12, 23:38
Got confirmation from brittany thru text about recent leo stings. She also stood my ass up today as well. Told me to meet her at grant and tucson. I texted her once there and said she was on her way. 2 hours later never heard anything back from her.

Dashie
11-11-12, 21:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Da_Hunter
11-11-12, 22:28
After the fiasco with Jennifer / Jessica / Angelica Lynn / Valeria, which I posted about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6889-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1594160&viewfull=1#post1594160

I took a trip in the Oracle area and saw the always lovely Brittney. Same girl, same price, same great service, same great conversation. Why she doesn't get off the streets and start posting on BP, I don't understand.

Ramrawd
11-12-12, 15:35
After the fiasco with Jennifer / Jessica / Angelica Lynn / Valeria, which I posted about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6889-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1594160&viewfull=1#post1594160

I took a trip in the Oracle area and saw the always lovely Brittney. Same girl, same price, same great service, same great conversation. Why she doesn't get off the streets and start posting on BP, I don't understand.I first met her through an add she posted on Backpage. Couple years ago. It is bizarre why she prefers to walk!

Asnover
11-12-12, 21:16
Made several passes this afternoon with mixed results. SW that looked a little too good. Walked in heels a little too uncomfortable, and saw too many parked cars that didn't seem to belong? Am I the only one that chose to get the hell out of there? Especially after recent posts.

Be safe

Asn

Crutch
11-13-12, 09:31
Made several passes this afternoon with mixed results. SW that looked a little too good. Walked in heels a little too uncomfortable, and saw too many parked cars that didn't seem to belong? Am I the only one that chose to get the hell out of there? Especially after recent posts.

Be safe

AsnWhere were you? I'm always watching for a sting in the Oracle area. If something doesn't look right the best thing to do is leave and don't look back.

Asnover
11-13-12, 14:00
Where were you? I'm always watching for a sting in the Oracle area. If something doesn't look right the best thing to do is leave and don't look back.Sorry for lack on info. Oracle between Drachman and Glenn. Side streets to W of oracle had 3 white sedans parked and just watching. Saw one cruising upon my exit of the neighborhood. Just in time to see very made up red head on 11th dressed a little to blatantly and walking to exaggerated to make me do anything but leave the area. Paranoia? I'll take that chance.

Instead drove over to 6th ave between 22nd and Ajo. Saw 2 old skinny BSW, and one cute Young BSW with very nice legs. Unfortunately by the time I turned around, she was gone. All and all. A wash.

Crutch
11-14-12, 09:44
Sorry for lack on info. Oracle between Drachman and Glenn. Side streets to W of oracle had 3 white sedans parked and just watching. Saw one cruising upon my exit of the neighborhood. Just in time to see very made up red head on 11th dressed a little to blatantly and walking to exaggerated to make me do anything but leave the area. Paranoia? I'll take that chance.

Instead drove over to 6th ave between 22nd and Ajo. Saw 2 old skinny BSW, and one cute Young BSW with very nice legs. Unfortunately by the time I turned around, she was gone. All and all. A wash.Call it paranoia if you like, but I think you did the right thing. If something doesn't look quite right it's time to bail out.

Asnover
11-16-12, 18:41
Did the normal loop of Oracle late this morning to no avail. As I was about to give up, I saw a pretty attractive early 30's hispanic woman walking to the bus stop by the Walgreens. Did NOT have the "working vibe" but I felt the need to offer her a ride. (glad I did) Her name was Alyssa and she was trying to get to Ajo / 12th to catch a shuttle to Nogales to get her work VISA updated by this afternoon. Her English was a little better than my spanish, so we started talking a little and was starting to get the vibe that this was just a ride until I mentioned how attractive she was. This not only got her blushing a little as well as her reaching over to touch my leg as she thanked me. I decided to not let her hand get back over to her side of the car, so I held her hand and asked if she needed to be immediately at her destination or if she had to time for a little pitstop? She looked nervous, but didn't say no. I mentioned something about being willing to help her out a little in her fare and she looked visibly relieved. So much so that she started stroking me as I found a quiet place for us to get comfortable. Touched her lips and pointed to my cock and she shook her head yes. Found a place, and she managed some very respectable BBBJ skills that were not at all like the herky jerky movements I've had in the past. These were soft, slow, deep movements that really made for an enjoyable stop. We finished and went on to her destination. I was pleased and wonder just how often you gentlemen are able to get the non pros to "do your bidding" as the case may be. I gladly gave her. 25 without her ever mentioning money at all. She was pleased, I was pleased, a successful transaction.

S Whiplash
11-17-12, 02:11
"Touched her lips and pointed to my cock and she shook her head yes. Found a place, and she managed some very respectable BBBJ skills that were not at all like the herky jerky movements I've had in the past. These were soft, slow, deep movements that really made for an enjoyable stop."Hah! That is awesome! With my persuasive skills I would have ended up driving her all the way to Nogales and gotten nothing. My hat is off with a deep bow to a persuasive master. Nice work!

S Whiplash
11-17-12, 03:11
After a particular recent experience, I thought it might be a pertinent reminder to all of the importance of occasionally revisiting the 'rules' of the streets. My personal experience is as follows:

I've said it before, but everything seems to look good to me in the dark. Since I haven't yet received my product availability notification for the ILH Monger Cam, (see Post #905) , creatures I wouldn't normally slow down for during the day occasionally manage to leap into my car at night. Just such an event happened again a few nights ago. She was in the car blithering away about how great she was before I could say 'no way'. She had thrown her purse on the floor at her feet when she jumped into the car. Short conversation ensued and I apologized for the misunderstanding. She grabbed her purse and out the door she went. Fast forward to the next morning and my journey to work.

I'm headed across town and I notice a white 'stick' like something lying on the passenger side floor. Curiosity gets the best of me and I pull into a parking lot to see what the hell is lying on the floor of my car. OMG, it is half of a syringe. Further exploration showed that her purse had apparently 'tipped' over on the floor and spilled out under the passenger side seat of my car. I had drugs, lipstick, and what I assume was a crack pipe under the seat of my car.

Now I own exactly one car and use that one car for everything I do. If it hadn't been for the fact that the syringe was visible, I never would have taken the time to look under the seat. I admit it, I had gotten lazy. I don't even want to ponder the ramifications of what could have happened if anyone else had discovered those items in my car.

On another but related note, I found a Samsung S125G phone in the passenger side door compartment. If anyone has a friend that lost such a phone, I would be more than willing to return it as it certainly isn't mine.

Crutch
11-17-12, 10:50
Did the normal loop of Oracle late this morning to no avail. As I was about to give up, I saw a pretty attractive early 30's hispanic woman walking to the bus stop by the Walgreens. Did NOT have the "working vibe" but I felt the need to offer her a ride. (glad I did) Her name was Alyssa and she was trying to get to Ajo / 12th to catch a shuttle to Nogales to get her work VISA updated by this afternoon. Her English was a little better than my spanish, so we started talking a little and was starting to get the vibe that this was just a ride until I mentioned how attractive she was. This not only got her blushing a little as well as her reaching over to touch my leg as she thanked me. I decided to not let her hand get back over to her side of the car, so I held her hand and asked if she needed to be immediately at her destination or if she had to time for a little pitstop? She looked nervous, but didn't say no. I mentioned something about being willing to help her out a little in her fare and she looked visibly relieved. So much so that she started stroking me as I found a quiet place for us to get comfortable. Touched her lips and pointed to my cock and she shook her head yes. Found a place, and she managed some very respectable BBBJ skills that were not at all like the herky jerky movements I've had in the past. These were soft, slow, deep movements that really made for an enjoyable stop. We finished and went on to her destination. I was pleased and wonder just how often you gentlemen are able to get the non pros to "do your bidding" as the case may be. I gladly gave her. 25 without her ever mentioning money at all. She was pleased, I was pleased, a successful transaction.Sometimes you just get damned lucky. Good on ya, Asnover.

Asnover
11-17-12, 15:47
Hah! That is awesome! With my persuasive skills I would have ended up driving her all the way to Nogales and gotten nothing. My hat is off with a deep bow to a persuasive master. Nice work!While those are kind words, there was no art involved. Purely right place at right time and being pleasant and respectful which fortunately, goes a long way sometimes.

Asn