PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Ed Norton
08-07-13, 16:57
The reason you haven't seen her is because she is currently on a State Road vacation. Without getting to detailed, she got mixed up with the wrong crowd. She has been on vacation well over a month.She's not on the State Road hospitality list, at least as of a few minutes ago.

Gator145
08-08-13, 05:38
She's not on the State Road hospitality list, at least as of a few minutes ago.You are correct Ed. Shortly after I posted last night I got a call saying she has just been released. Sorry didn't have a chance to update last night.

She can be found around her old haunts. Welcome back Sarah. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Blacksnake15
08-10-13, 20:32
S Philly is still having a decent amount of action. I suppose it's because the only girls that work around here are girls that know how to keep it UTR.

Jemma is a mid-20s blonde. BBBJ for around 30, FS for around 40 but if you offer more you'll get more. Shaved, extra petite. Maybe 5'4 and 90 lbs? You can find her on S Broad late at night or early morning, usually south of Tasker. A few other girls along Broad, and around adjacent side streets, but not a lot worth looking for. LE activity around here comes and goes. There are a few nights with a lot of LEs, but if it's empty, chances are there are no LE out at all.Got with this hot little snowflake late Tuesday night, this girl is off the chain especially a be / see she is the only girl who's been able to deepthroat the snake. My new favorite whitegirl in sp.

LuvThatAss
08-11-13, 14:18
New to this board but regular on SH. Looking for WOC, in call, in Montco, bucks or Philly (last resort).

Don't like playing games with BP. AMPs are getting a little too vanilla for me. Darker and nastier the better. Tats and bigger a plus, not BBBW. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Happy Hunting.

Tominphilly
08-11-13, 23:29
New to this board but regular on SH. Looking for WOC, in call, in Montco, bucks or Philly (last resort).

Don't like playing games with BP. AMPs are getting a little too vanilla for me. Darker and nastier the better. Tats and bigger a plus, not BBBW. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Happy Hunting.I have an UTR that is in the kop area and does outcall, Ill look for a pic and post but she doesn't go for SW rates more between $ and $$ depending PM for digits / email address and details.

Bigtime Monger
08-16-13, 22:00
Yes, she's ba-a-ack, and she's as cute and pleasant as she was two years ago. Platinum Blonde Katie is as nice a person as you'll meet on the Ave, and I don't even know why I'm reporting on her, because I want to run away with her to Tahiti and live happily for the rest of our lives. Everything I have said about her remains true. She's smart, has cheerleader looks, is sensitive to your desires, is a skilled performer, and is just a warm, low-key, happy person to be with. Look for her near Hart Lane and treat her nice. Meanwhile I'll check the airfares to Bora Bora.

LateNiteBaus
08-18-13, 18:08
Been a monger for years down in Florida and I got to say Philly boys got some balls. Kensi is not a joke and I felt completely out of my element. Would love to some more experienced folks point me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated (PM).

AndyGarman
08-19-13, 15:16
Hi brother mongrels. I will be traveling up to Philly Camden area this coming Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morn. I wanted to find out your recommendations for where to go in search of some street tang. I've heard of Kensington avenue but it sounds a bit too dangerous. I'd appreciate any advice or direction given for either Philly or the Camden area. Thanks.

Nj Black
08-21-13, 07:32
Street Tang? I don't think I have ever heard that term used before. LOL! If you think Camden and Philly Kensington are too dangerous then maybe you should stick to searching CL and BP for your 'tang'. Otherwise, RTFF!

Hi brother mongrels. I will be traveling up to Philly Camden area this coming Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morn. I wanted to find out your recommendations for where to go in search of some street tang. I've heard of Kensington avenue but it sounds a bit too dangerous. I'd appreciate any advice or direction given for either Philly or the Camden area. Thanks.

PhillyDriver
08-21-13, 11:43
There's this new chic I've seen hanging around lately. Blonde hair cute face nice body. Looks like she's in her late 20s. She's usually on Pike Street I guess. I dated her. Forgot to get her name. She doesn't have much personality and I'm pretty sure she's a Dike. She gave off the impression like she didn't really want to be there the whole time so the date sucked. Would not date her again! Sorry I forgot to get her name. I did just see her I think I'm going to swing by and make some conversation So I can get the name for you guys.

There you go to her name is Lily. Is anybody else dated her?

I wasn't impressed that's probably why she still standing there.

Davey1965
08-21-13, 21:42
There's this new chic I've seen hanging around lately. Blonde hair cute face nice body. Looks like she's in her late 20s. She's usually on Pike Street I guess. I dated her. Forgot to get her name. She doesn't have much personality and I'm pretty sure she's a Dike. She gave off the impression like she didn't really want to be there the whole time so the date sucked. Would not date her again! Sorry I forgot to get her name. I did just see her I think I'm going to swing by and make some conversation So I can get the name for you guys.

There you go to her name is Lily. Is anybody else dated her?

I wasn't impressed that's probably why she still standing there.She definitely isn't new. She used to be around 2-3 years ago, hanging around the same area but if I remember correctly she was working for Abdul. She was always the girl trying to get more money than the others with service that was very poor. Too many rules and thought she was in control. She used to seem to forget who was paying who. Dated her once, had to set things straight with her or told her she was walking back from the Carlysle with no money. I'd have to put her on the bottom of my list.

PhillyDriver
08-21-13, 21:51
She definitely isn't new. She used to be around 2-3 years ago, hanging around the same area but if I remember correctly she was working for Abdul. She was always the girl trying to get more money than the others with service that was very poor. Too many rules and thought she was in control. She used to seem to forget who was paying who. Dated her once, had to set things straight with her or told her she was walking back from the Carlysle with no money. I'd have to put her on the bottom of my list.Sounds like the same girl. She looks good but that's where it ends! What a *****. There's no way she would ever get a returning customer.

RepoMan2642
08-22-13, 07:25
Sounds like the same girl. She looks good but that's where it ends! What a *****. There's no way she would ever get a returning customer.Does anyone know anything about the tall thin bleach blonde in her twenties that strolls between somerset and hart? She appears very clean and has perky figure? Also where has Cat been with the Russian accent?

Repo

Thar11
08-22-13, 11:12
I just got a call from a SW friend warning me that vice is working near Venango. Two girls, one black and one white. SHe sadi they don't look like junkies. She should know since she is one. Saw one of the girls actually get into a guys car which I didn't think vice does. Soon as she got in the car police van swooped in and made the bust. The female vice cop went right back to work looking for her next victim.

Davey1965
08-22-13, 17:40
Does anyone know anything about the tall thin bleach blonde in her twenties that strolls between somerset and hart? She appears very clean and has perky figure? Also where has Cat been with the Russian accent?

RepoThe blonde may be Britni, not sure without seeing a pic but sounds like her but haven't seen her in a bit. Russian Kat has been on the straight an arrow for quite some time now and from sources apparently doing very well in her sobriety.

MrSquick
08-24-13, 17:48
Appreciate any intel on a good lookin' WSW spotted in camden on Broadway / Chelton earlier this week late afternoon. 5'7, 120# auburn hair. Dressed way too cute for the street. Like white tights and a purple wrap type top. Missed her as she was swooped but was back on her post in just a few minutes which one might speculate that she was asking top dollar. This was my maiden voyage through Camden and was interested in doing a recon (but always open should opportunity present) there were plenty of SW out of all variety, shapes sizes and measure of cognizance. A few had that hard street edge that you know would by fun but in retrospect and in the light of day, you and others would say really dude, really.

Thanks for any inside info on my mystery gal.

Stay safe. It's my addiction, no need for an intradiction

Old School 62
08-27-13, 19:22
Something I can share:

She doesn't have digits, but I found her in the Buckius area.Dated her once about 4 years ago (?). Was'nt pleasant but would try her again. Anyone seen her as of recent?

Gator145
08-28-13, 16:32
Dated her once about 4 years ago (?). Was'nt pleasant but would try her again. Anyone seen her as of recent?Hey Old School, The girl you are asking about is Redheaded Nicole. I usually see her around the Tioga El Stop. She will work from there to Venango. The last time I spoke with her she had thoughts of giving up the street life. Since then I have seen her still out by Tioga Stop. I doubt that desire ever materialized. Happy hunting. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Rfbarcode
08-29-13, 07:51
Picked her up around Lou's around midnight.

LE check. And started driving to a spot.

$.3 for BBBJ. Not bad, never stopped. Got to play with the V.

Very chatty afterwards. Let alot of her personal info out.

Dropped her off at her pad.

Nice eyes, small A's long brown curly hair body wasn't bad.

Rfbarcode
08-31-13, 07:14
My fault. Price was $30.

Thanks

Paul32
09-02-13, 06:33
Could anyone tell me who is that blonde girl in mid 20s always standing at Westmorland and Kensington corner.

I tried to pick her up but I got doubts. Is she worthy?

Ethol
09-03-13, 08:23
There was a sting this morn around 5:30 AM just past Castor via Kennsington Ave towards Torresdale. Near the "old" used car sales lot. But kinda behind it. Don't have exact street name. Several LEOs locking up three SWs and a pimp / bf sitting with his head in his hands on the corner. Seems to be quite a few LEOs out early this morn.

Miami Boy
09-03-13, 20:50
Could anyone tell me who is that blonde girl in mid 20s always standing at Westmorland and Kensington corner.

I tried to pick her up but I got doubts. Is she worthy?Not really sure what you mean here. Did you actually try to pick her up or not? If so, what happened? Hard to say if she is worthy without knowing for sure who you saw. Try asking her for her name. If it is Michelle, she is a good date.

Paul32
09-03-13, 20:59
Not really sure what you mean here. Did you actually try to pick her up or not? If so, what happened? Hard to say if she is worthy without knowing for sure who you saw. Try asking her for her name. If it is Michelle, she is a good date.No I didn't pick her up yet and I don't know her name but anyway thanks for respond.

Miami Boy
09-06-13, 17:18
Any sightings of Jacky D or Teresa lately?

Jerz1949
09-06-13, 19:22
Not really sure what you mean here. Did you actually try to pick her up or not? If so, what happened? Hard to say if she is worthy without knowing for sure who you saw. Try asking her for her name. If it is Michelle, she is a good date.Http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/gallery?section=news/local&id=9238871&photo=1

Msaunders6969
09-07-13, 09:11
Met Carol yesterday just down the street from the mission. Tall cute long blonde hair girl. 21 years old, probably about 5'9-5'10, maybe 130lbs. She didn't look like she belonged so I first hesitant to stop. Said she doesn't do this often but only when she needed money for something she wants. Also denied that she used drugs although I noticed what looked like some old track marks on the hand. Started out with BBBJ, and she was good at it but it was taking me awhile so I asked her to take off her pants for some mish. She got into position and didn't mention anything about a condom so using my big head I pulled one out of my pocket. Once inside of her along with some sweet sexy DFK it didn't take long to pop. I have a date with her again next week. Definitely worth a repeat.

JerryGarcia
09-07-13, 13:07
Http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/gallery?section=news/local&id=9238871&photo=1Every one of the arrested "johns" appear to be immigrants and some are relatively young. This only serves to reinforce that experienced mongers and members of this website enjoy a better chance of avoiding something that looks TGTBT.

I saw a sting evolve over several hours last summer (2012) at the corner of Kensington and Sargeant Sts-maybe about the same number of arrests.

Anyone who is smart enough to not jump at the first girl they see right away upon arriving on the scene will likely not get caught. In the case of the sting I witnessed-all I needed to do was make one or two passes around the block and it was apparent what was going down. I saw the undercover vans staked out real close to the corner and that was enough intel right there.

1st clue-looks too good to be true-clean, fresh clothes-look at the shoes especially.

2nd clue-never seen her before down on the K-also never saw her pic on USASG.

3rd clue-did recon and drove around for awhile-it became obvious.

4th clue-RTFF-DON'T EVER stop to talk to a girl through your car window-especially one you never met before.

5th clue-If i have gotten past all that and let a girl get in my car and I don't know her from before, I will not even have a conversation about anything-I will drive away from the area and make sure nobody is following me, then start to discuss terms of business. I will never talk specifics until we have hit the highway, literally.

The bottom line is CAUTION at all times-be smart, be willing to pass up something good when in doubt, and go to extreme steps to avoid being caught up in an LE sting.

I guess the new thing is to publish pics of the johns-that is a genuine deterrent, as no way can you hide that from friends and family. All of these guys look like newbies who maybe weren't even looking hard and got propositioned by a seemingly "hot" girl and all they did was say the wrong thing in reply.

It is a misnomer to call it solicitation of prostitution-I would call it entrapment of stupid ass people. These poor guys didn't even get to commit a crime.

Sam Iam
09-07-13, 14:12
Every one of the arrested "johns" appear to be immigrants and some are relatively young. This only serves to reinforce that experienced mongers and members of this website enjoy a better chance of avoiding something that looks TGTBT.

I saw a sting evolve over several hours last summer (2012) at the corner of Kensington and Sargeant Sts-maybe about the same number of arrests.

Anyone who is smart enough to not jump at the first girl they see right away upon arriving on the scene will likely not get caught. In the case of the sting I witnessed-all I needed to do was make one or two passes around the block and it was apparent what was going down. I saw the undercover vans staked out real close to the corner and that was enough intel right there.

1st clue-looks too good to be true-clean, fresh clothes-look at the shoes especially.

2nd clue-never seen her before down on the K-also never saw her pic on USASG.

3rd clue-did recon and drove around for awhile-it became obvious.

4th clue-RTFF-DON'T EVER stop to talk to a girl through your car window-especially one you never met before.

5th clue-If I have gotten past all that and let a girl get in my car and I don't know her from before, I will not even have a conversation about anything-I will drive away from the area and make sure nobody is following me, then start to discuss terms of business. I will never talk specifics until we have hit the highway, literally.

The bottom line is CAUTION at all times-be smart, be willing to pass up something good when in doubt, and go to extreme steps to avoid being caught up in an LE sting.

I guess the new thing is to publish pics of the johns-that is a genuine deterrent, as no way can you hide that from friends and family. All of these guys look like newbies who maybe weren't even looking hard and got propositioned by a seemingly "hot" girl and all they did was say the wrong thing in reply.

It is a misnomer to call it solicitation of prostitution-I would call it entrapment of stupid ass people. These poor guys didn't even get to commit a crime.Thanks great advice, even if I have always followed similar steps it is always good to listen to pointers here.

Paul32
09-07-13, 19:34
Has anyone seen Val lately?

JCM2767
09-08-13, 01:22
Not really sure what you mean here. Did you actually try to pick her up or not? If so, what happened? Hard to say if she is worthy without knowing for sure who you saw. Try asking her for her name. If it is Michelle, she is a good date.Dated Michelle today. As I was driving by, she recognized my vehicle from our previous date and she went around the corner of a street off of the avenue for a quick pickup. Not much to add but I can confirm, she's definitely a good date.

Paul32
09-08-13, 08:55
Dated Michelle today. As I was driving by, she recognized my vehicle from our previous date and she went around the corner of a street off of the avenue for a quick pickup. Not much to add but I can confirm, she's definitely a good date.Can you tell how is she looks like?

Waldo58
09-08-13, 12:16
Has anyone seen Val lately?I saw her a while back.

JCM2767
09-08-13, 12:39
Can you tell how is she looks like?Blonde, cute face, hair might be a little curly but always pulled back. Height is about 5'4 or 5'5 at best. Slender body and nice thick legs. She's the only Michelle I know in that area.

Wanna1435
09-15-13, 00:11
Hey all going to be in town next weekend was hoping some one could get me hooked up with a fun girl

And let me know if there's any cheap places to take her as I will be staying with family (can't take them there)

Any help would be appreciated

Ps if ya have pics would help make my choice easier.

Also I've been reading that some of the girl are roaming street st if some one could tell me what part would be grateful.

I grew up in philly so I know the area pretty well but its been a long time over 3 years so I'm a little outa practice at this stuff

Boob Luvah
09-16-13, 08:49
Hey all going to be in town next weekend was hoping some one could get me hooked up with a fun girl

And let me know if there's any cheap places to take her as I will be staying with family (can't take them there)

Also I've been reading that some of the girl are roaming street st if some one could tell me what part would be grateful.

I grew up in philly so I know the area pretty well but its been a long time over 3 years so I'm a little outa practice at this stuffA monger who really wants to catch a good fish will RTFF, a lazy LE will try their luck and will just drop the hook. If you really grew up in Philly it will not take a lot of reading to get yourself updated. If you don't have time to RTFF perhaps you won't have to monger as well.

Waldo58
09-16-13, 14:28

I grew up in philly so I know the area pretty well but its been a long time over 3 years so I'm a little outa practice at this stuffIt would make more sense for you to visit an AMP or call a Backpage advertiser. Streetwalkers, as reported on in this Streetwalker Thread, are really a self-service project. No posters here are going to "hook up" other posters. Your chances of getting a PM from a friendly member who is willing to share a phone number of a "fun" girl who hasn't lost her phone and who would be available over the weekend and whose looks would satisfy you on a blind date are remote. Posters mainly provide information for you to read regarding locations and past providers which might provide a self-service opportunity. If you decide to RTFF for that information and eventually find a fun girl, she would be a good source for a cheap place to go. Or do a search here on "hotel" or "motel" or "Lincoln" or "Carlyle".

Wanna1435
09-16-13, 19:30
I knew my chances where slim just thought I would give it a shot.

I do plan to have my run down the ave on Friday night actually found a place to take the girl back to if not my suv has plenty of space to have fun in

But I do want to thank you guys for taking the time to reply.

And will post my reviews from the weekend here

Thanks again

FourTwoNight
09-17-13, 18:55
It's been a while since cruising the ave. Had a few hours yesterday afternoon around the time when I always have luck. There was absolutly nothing going on down on the ave. I saw alot of people but none of them working.

Texaco Tim
09-17-13, 19:04
Caught up with Jackie last week down by the bull dealer. Had met her back in 2010 (she is in the photo index from that year by CJ). She is exactly the same as then in looks and attitude. Not sure where she has been all this time as she was vague with references to BP and working the street. Had a nice date with her and hope to repeat.

Gareth
09-18-13, 12:33
I met a Katie recently but she wasn't blonde. Tall, skinny girl with pretty eyes. Nice, down to earth person. She told me she was recently attacked, pistol-whipped and raped at gun point by two men just off the Ave.

Yes, she's ba-a-ack, and she's as cute and pleasant as she was two years ago. Platinum Blonde Katie is as nice a person as you'll meet on the Ave, and I don't even know why I'm reporting on her, because I want to run away with her to Tahiti and live happily for the rest of our lives. Everything I have said about her remains true. She's smart, has cheerleader looks, is sensitive to your desires, is a skilled performer, and is just a warm, low-key, happy person to be with. Look for her near Hart Lane and treat her nice. Meanwhile I'll check the airfares to Bora Bora.

Gareth
09-18-13, 12:36
I'm looking to meet a Michelle I met before near the DD. Tall, skinny, dark hair. She said she doesn't date that much and the number she gave me didn't work after a few weeks.

Manpa
09-18-13, 20:50
New to Plymouth Meeting, don't know where to find SW or MP, any help is appreciated.

JulesB
09-18-13, 21:26
Hey, folks, long time lurker, long time on and off monger, first time poster Julie here. (Not chick-name Julie.)

I am visiting Philadelphia from my native Detroit (family bullshit, not to be gotten into) and had read up on the lay of the land here. I was fortunate, or so I thought, to run into TGTBT Katie on K near Glenwood. I didn't risk speaking to her, I barely made the briefest eye contact, turned onto a side street and parked, and she just hopped in without a word and I drove off to a secluded spot.

Katie is a sweet seeming girl, claims she is 26 and I believe her. She's a cutie pie. Blonde, thin but not skinny and not hard. Nice face.

She asked for a pair of jacks and I countered with 0. 75 of that with the rest as a prospective tip. She got down to business. It was sloppy and loose and I admit I was nervous (new territory and all) but she gave up fairly early on (5 min. Or less) and suggested we go to her place. I kind of saw what was coming but I'm not going to get confrontational with a girl like her on her turf. She told me she's off drugs except methadone. Yet we went for her to borrow some cash from a "girlfriend". She had me stop around the corner from this "girlfriend" while she ran in. This was so she could get some Chinese food. Even though she had enough in her pocket to get four Chinese meals!

Yeah, I know what was up with that. It was the candy store. I'm not stupid.

We got to the Chinese place and she needed to "borrow" 15 cents. Also she asked whether I wanted anything to drink and I had her get me an iced tea. She said it would cost $1 and I gave her $2 in change. When she brought it back to me I noted the feel of the seal on the jar breaking. I mentioned that I'm not stupid, right?

Then I took her "home." (Oakland St. Around Cheltenham, +- a block or two.) She had me drop her off in front of her place, pointing it out. She had to run in to put her cat in the bathroom so it wouldn't get out. Uh-huh. I went along with it, I wasn't so attached to my $$$ that I was going to do anything stupid. I had made up my mind that I was taking a calculated risk of being ripped off and I was OK with that.

I parked my car, went to where she said and knocked quietly. I could see some mail through the window, addressed to "John" somebody (ironic, no?). I waited 5-10 minutes and never saw her again.

She had just hit the street to get $$ for candy, used me for the purpose at the cost of a very short non-blow-job, then used me for a ride, pointed out a decoy house so she could run to her real place and duck me.

Hey, that's cool, Katie. At least you had a pleasant personality while you were stealing my money.

Went back out with the plan to go up and down just once then head home. Lotta hard-looking BSWs giving me the eye. I got nothing against BSWs, but I didn't see one that didn't look scary. Then I ran across Brittany on Frankford a little north of where it meets the K. (Britney?) Another blonde. Very soft-spoken and obviously nervous. Another little hardbody with really great long blonde hair. Not as pretty a face as Katie but better than 95% of SWs I've ever seen. Except for the bad teeth, that is, which I didn't notice until later.

I scooped her about the same way as Katie, just pulled onto a side street and parked and she hopped in. She asked if I was a cop and I did what I consider a LE check (hand between her legs outside her jeans) but even that didn't really convince her. I asked how much for head, she said 35? I countered with 25 + tip and she didn't respond. Just kind of hunched over like a beaten dog. I don't think it was an act, I think she was just kinda scared she might get arrested.

Finally, my spidey senses just told me to cut my losses. I told her I wasn't into forcing or pressuring anyone to go through with anything they don't want to do. I asked if she wanted to go home and she said yes. I asked how far it is and she said about five miles. I didn't mind giving her a ride, she wasn't being a pain in the ass, I felt like she would have gotten right out if I'd just ordered her out of the car. Since she was being reasonably cool, I started driving the way she pointed up Westmoreland.

One minute later, she unbuckles her seat belt and picks up her purse. Oh-oh, I think, here comes some shit. She just says,"Take out your dick."

Well, boys, I do like to accomodate a lady, so I pull over (in not the smartest place in the world, well, we don't all do everything 100% perfect all the time) and do as she asked. She undoes a condom and I briefly think maybe I should object, then I figure the hell with it I didn't negotiate that part and I'm not going to complain. Keep in mind that no $$$ has changed hands here! I slid my hand into her stretchy pants and fingered her hard (no penetration) right where the little triangle front of her thong turns to the butt floss part. I love that. Hey, don't judge, we all have our things.

Brittany knew her business, and that's all I'm going to say about that. I wasn't holding back (partly because I realized that I was a little more exposed than I like to be) and the whole thing was over in maybe 5-6 min. Didn't mind the condom a bit, a CBJ from Brittany is about 100 times better than Katie's BB bullshit. (Yeah, I read the forum. I know some of you are in f-ing love with Katie and I'm sorry to be dissing your girl, but I call them like I see them.)

Dropped her off next to the K and motored home for my 1. 5 hours of sleep. I got pics but I forgot to ask permission to post them so that isn't happening. (Sorry. Totally my fault, I'll dot my I's next time around.) Also no digits because I just don't collect those. Maybe if I become a more active member I'll start getting them just to pass them out but for now I'm not doing that. Safe mongering, chaps.

Manpa
09-18-13, 21:28
New to Plymouth Meeting area, looking for SW or MP or any fun girls, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Enveed05
09-19-13, 16:04
I saw my atf Theresa twice last week. I've been seeing her for almost a yea. She has moved away from swp and is now in delco. Being away from the street has been very good for her, she looks better than ever. You won't find her walking any strolls, but she is still available. I consider her more of a utr now, and she is looking for a few regulars. If delco is convenient for you, she is a great date. I will share her contact info with senior members.

Stay safe.

Wanna1435
09-19-13, 19:05
Wanted to get some input I witch one people. Thought is better the K in Philly or is it worth the trip over the bridge to Broadway.

Miami Boy
09-19-13, 19:08
I saw my atf Theresa twice last week. I've been seeing her for almost a yea. She has moved away from swp and is now in delco. Being away from the street has been very good for her, she looks better than ever. You won't find her walking any strolls, but she is still available. I consider her more of a utr now, and she is looking for a few regulars. If delco is convenient for you, she is a great date. I will share her contact info with senior members.

Stay safe.So where exactly is this Delco? I might just give her another try.

Miami Boy
09-19-13, 19:13
Caught up with Jackie last week down by the bull dealer. Had met her back in 2010 (she is in the photo index from that year by CJ). She is exactly the same as then in looks and attitude. Not sure where she has been all this time as she was vague with references to BP and working the street. Had a nice date with her and hope to repeat.There is more than one CJ 2010 Jackie. Could you post a link to the right one?

JCM2767
09-19-13, 21:08
Hey, folks, long time lurker, long time on and off monger, first time poster Julie here. (Not chick-name Julie.)

I am visiting Philadelphia from my native Detroit (family bullshit, not to be gotten into) and had read up on the lay of the land here. I was fortunate, or so I thought, to run into TGTBT Katie on K near Glenwood. I didn't risk speaking to her, I barely made the briefest eye contact, turned onto a side street and parked, and she just hopped in without a word and I drove off to a secluded spot.

Katie is a sweet seeming girl, claims she is 26 and I believe her. She's a cutie pie. Blonde, thin but not skinny and not hard. Nice face.

She asked for a pair of jacks and I countered with 0. 75 of that with the rest as a prospective tip. She got down to business. It was sloppy and loose and I admit I was nervous (new territory and all) but she gave up fairly early on (5 min. Or less) and suggested we go to her place. I kind of saw what was coming but I'm not going to get confrontational with a girl like her on her turf. She told me she's off drugs except methadone. Yet we went for her to borrow some cash from a "girlfriend". She had me stop around the corner from this "girlfriend" while she ran in. This was so she could get some Chinese food. Even though she had enough in her pocket to get four Chinese meals!

Yeah, I know what was up with that. It was the candy store. I'm not stupid.

We got to the Chinese place and she needed to "borrow" 15 cents. Also she asked whether I wanted anything to drink and I had her get me an iced tea. She said it would cost $1 and I gave her $2 in change. When she brought it back to me I noted the feel of the seal on the jar breaking. I mentioned that I'm not stupid, right?

Then I took her "home." (Oakland St. Around Cheltenham, +- a block or two.) She had me drop her off in front of her place, pointing it out. She had to run in to put her cat in the bathroom so it wouldn't get out. Uh-huh. I went along with it, I wasn't so attached to my $$$ that I was going to do anything stupid. I had made up my mind that I was taking a calculated risk of being ripped off and I was OK with that.

I parked my car, went to where she said and knocked quietly. I could see some mail through the window, addressed to "John" somebody (ironic, no?). I waited 5-10 minutes and never saw her again.

She had just hit the street to get $$ for candy, used me for the purpose at the cost of a very short non-blow-job, then used me for a ride, pointed out a decoy house so she could run to her real place and duck me.

Hey, that's cool, Katie. At least you had a pleasant personality while you were stealing my money.

Went back out with the plan to go up and down just once then head home. Lotta hard-looking BSWs giving me the eye. I got nothing against BSWs, but I didn't see one that didn't look scary. Then I ran across Brittany on Frankford a little north of where it meets the K. (Britney?) Another blonde. Very soft-spoken and obviously nervous. Another little hardbody with really great long blonde hair. Not as pretty a face as Katie but better than 95% of SWs I've ever seen. Except for the bad teeth, that is, which I didn't notice until later.

I scooped her about the same way as Katie, just pulled onto a side street and parked and she hopped in. She asked if I was a cop and I did what I consider a LE check (hand between her legs outside her jeans) but even that didn't really convince her. I asked how much for head, she said 35? I countered with 25 + tip and she didn't respond. Just kind of hunched over like a beaten dog. I don't think it was an act, I think she was just kinda scared she might get arrested.

Finally, my spidey senses just told me to cut my losses. I told her I wasn't into forcing or pressuring anyone to go through with anything they don't want to do. I asked if she wanted to go home and she said yes. I asked how far it is and she said about five miles. I didn't mind giving her a ride, she wasn't being a pain in the ass, I felt like she would have gotten right out if I'd just ordered her out of the car. Since she was being reasonably cool, I started driving the way she pointed up Westmoreland.

One minute later, she unbuckles her seat belt and picks up her purse. Oh-oh, I think, here comes some shit. She just says,"Take out your dick."

Well, boys, I do like to accomodate a lady, so I pull over (in not the smartest place in the world, well, we don't all do everything 100% perfect all the time) and do as she asked. She undoes a condom and I briefly think maybe I should object, then I figure the hell with it I didn't negotiate that part and I'm not going to complain. Keep in mind that no $$$ has changed hands here! I slid my hand into her stretchy pants and fingered her hard (no penetration) right where the little triangle front of her thong turns to the butt floss part. I love that. Hey, don't judge, we all have our things.

Brittany knew her business, and that's all I'm going to say about that. I wasn't holding back (partly because I realized that I was a little more exposed than I like to be) and the whole thing was over in maybe 5-6 min. Didn't mind the condom a bit, a CBJ from Brittany is about 100 times better than Katie's BB bullshit. (Yeah, I read the forum. I know some of you are in f-ing love with Katie and I'm sorry to be dissing your girl, but I call them like I see them.)

Dropped her off next to the K and motored home for my 1. 5 hours of sleep. I got pics but I forgot to ask permission to post them so that isn't happening. (Sorry. Totally my fault, I'll dot my I's next time around.) Also no digits because I just don't collect those. Maybe if I become a more active member I'll start getting them just to pass them out but for now I'm not doing that. Safe mongering, chaps.Sorry about your experience with Katie. But, one question, is she platinum blonde? Or, would you mind giving us more details of her appearance? My thing here is I could not easily believe that if she was the one other posters here are talking about, that she would do such a thing. I met Katie before and I felt lucky enough to find her. She was the sweetest girl I ever found in the Ave hands down. I understand that their habit is enough to change someone but it still baffles me that she would do such a thing if she chose to go out with you on a date. Something just doesn't add up.

JulesB
09-19-13, 22:57
Sorry about your experience with Katie. But, one question, is she platinum blonde? Or, would you mind giving us more details of her appearance? My thing here is I could not easily believe that if she was the one other posters here are talking about, that she would do such a thing. I met Katie before and I felt lucky enough to find her. She was the sweetest girl I ever found in the Ave hands down. I understand that their habit is enough to change someone but it still baffles me that she would do such a thing if she chose to go out with you on a date. Something just doesn't add up.Well, I wouldn't swear it was platinum blonde. Mighta just been blonde. She was quite thin (I could feel her ribs distinctly on her back when I put my hand up there) but not freaky-skinny. Great cute little tight ass. Maybe 5'4" or so. She claimed to be 26 and that sounded about right to me.

One thing I didn't mention: she said she had a baby a month and a half ago, and she has another kid who is maybe 7 or so? (Young, not sure I am remembering the age of the older kid exactly right.) She did seem to have a bit of a baby pouch in front, so I totally believe the story about the new baby. If the Katie you know wasn't pregnant that recently, then it's just a freakish coincidence that there are two super-sweet girls out there with the same name and similar appearances. Weirder things have happened.

Enveed05
09-19-13, 23:36
So where exactly is this Delco? I might just give her another try.Delaware county, south of the philly airport.

AgentChan
09-20-13, 00:08

Stay safe.Is it still the old phone number?

Miami Boy
09-20-13, 10:31
Well, I wouldn't swear it was platinum blonde. Mighta just been blonde. She was quite thin (I could feel her ribs distinctly on her back when I put my hand up there) but not freaky-skinny. Great cute little tight ass. Maybe 5'4" or so. She claimed to be 26 and that sounded about right to me.

One thing I didn't mention: she said she had a baby a month and a half ago, and she has another kid who is maybe 7 or so? (Young, not sure I am remembering the age of the older kid exactly right.) She did seem to have a bit of a baby pouch in front, so I totally believe the story about the new baby. If the Katie you know wasn't pregnant that recently, then it's just a freakish coincidence that there are two super-sweet girls out there with the same name and similar appearances. Weirder things have happened.Definitely not platinum Katie (BlondBomb). She is only 21, looks 19 with cute freckles, and no kids.

Jskee
09-20-13, 17:30
Wanted to get some input I witch one people. Thought is better the K in Philly or is it worth the trip over the bridge to Broadway.It's a hit or miss. Usually you will find something on either side, but that bridge toll will cost you. 5.00 right off the bat. One night not long ago I decided to just drive all night. I wanted to Check out the night scene from the clubs, dealers to the " walkers". Anyhow, I only saw two on the nj side. And none to be found on the pa side. Now, this was pretty late at night. At 6 am a few popped up. And I think the one was a cop near Adams and ken. Av. (Womrath park).

It's like the casino, you never know what's going to happen when you go in. Just like the streets.

Sometimes there has been some real hotties on Morgan and Broadway, CMD. And some will scare the hell out of you.

TheSwampHawk
09-20-13, 19:27
Any update? Visited your city last year & had several dates with a Kelly, whom I liked a lot. Am returning soon & wondered if anybody recognizes my bad descriptions: (Guessing poorly here. Early 30's, brunette. 5'8"-ish, pretty drug-thin. I'm sure YMMV, but had a great attitude, had invariably good hygiene (really!) , & seemed genuinely nice. Had already had one heart surgery from her habit & I saw unmistakeable signs of CHF again. Any news or even speculation is welcome. No, I didn't "fall" for her; but I'd repeat, if she were still around, which could be medically unlikely.

Thanks,

TSH

Kenbenz
09-26-13, 09:16
I had a nice FS date with Katie the very tall (more than 6`) , well built brunette. I first saw her near Clearfield, which is not far from where she lives. Sometimes she can be found at Pike or Buckius. Worth repeating and deserving to be treated right.

I met a Katie recently but she wasn't blonde. Tall, skinny girl with pretty eyes. Nice, down to earth person. She told me she was recently attacked, pistol-whipped and raped at gun point by two men just off the Ave.

Miami Boy
09-26-13, 09:25
Any update? Visited your city last year & had several dates with a Kelly, whom I liked a lot. Am returning soon & wondered if anybody recognizes my bad descriptions: (Guessing poorly here. Early 30's, brunette. 5'8"-ish, pretty drug-thin. I'm sure YMMV, but had a great attitude, had invariably good hygiene (really!) , & seemed genuinely nice. Had already had one heart surgery from her habit & I saw unmistakeable signs of CHF again. Any news or even speculation is welcome. No, I didn't "fall" for her; but I'd repeat, if she were still around, which could be medically unlikely.

Thanks,

TSHSaw a SW fitting your description last Friday night, and a friend said her name was Kelly. Might just be your girl.

Kenbenz
09-30-13, 12:53
Near the old no-bull dealership, I met Cindy Lou, a slender but well built fair-skinned nicely dressed blond, about 5'7". She reminded me that we had met more than a year ago, and she remembered my name. Now like then, she insisted on my having her digits. Out of an excess of caution, I did not date her. You can imagine what I suspected. Does anyone know her or her story?

Ricardo42
09-30-13, 17:50
Katie? I thought she had pretty serious bf. I'm sure he would flip if she actually is working.

FYI. I am finding more action a block or two off the K these days.Thaks for the heads up. When you say a Block or 2 off the K? Running parralell, what streets, thanks

Ricardo42
09-30-13, 19:05
She was about a year ago, (Kensington & Lehigh) never saw her since. Small, petite, friendly, little Blonde spinner. Here are 2 photos. Anyone recognize? Or have any info or tips? (sorry for lousy photos.) be well.

Thar11
10-01-13, 07:42
She was about a year ago, (Kensington & Lehigh) never saw her since. Small, petite, friendly, little Blonde spinner. Here are 2 photos. Anyone recognize? Or have any info or tips? (sorry for lousy photos.) be well.I think that's Melissa. If it is there is a lot posted about her on this site. She even had her phone# posted at one point.

Readhead
10-01-13, 11:59
She was about a year ago, (Kensington & Lehigh) never saw her since. Small, petite, friendly, little Blonde spinner. Here are 2 photos. Anyone recognize? Or have any info or tips? (sorry for lousy photos.) be well.Yup, that's Melissa! Haven't seen her for over 2 years. Hope she's well

Readhead

Ricardo42
10-01-13, 15:46
Yup, that's Melissa! Haven't seen her for over 2 years. Hope she's well

ReadheadThanks Both for your responses, (and your keen eye.) I hope she's well too. Having said that, anyone with any updated info feel free to chime in (LOL)

PhillyKnuckles
10-02-13, 22:37
I'll say. I just got back from my long-time hiatus and cruised the K last night around 11pm. Barely a soul, and the few I did see I didn't want to stop for. What gives?

It's been a while since cruising the ave. Had a few hours yesterday afternoon around the time when I always have luck. There was absolutly nothing going on down on the ave. I saw alot of people but none of them working.

Paul32
10-03-13, 05:52
Has anyone seen Val? I am trying to find her but

I can't see her anywhere. Has anyone know how to find her?

Rfbarcode
10-03-13, 07:43
Took the stroll on Monday night / Tuesday morning as I was returning from the PHL. Ran it all the way and didn't see one SW. However Uncle LEO was having a party along the entire stroll .8 UC and probably 2 dozen marked. Half had their lights on with customers. Took Torresdale all the way up to the NE. Around Magee and Torresdale found a couple of WSW, but they were older and larger. At Rhawn and Frankford found a WSW with a nice body, older. But her lack of teeth was a turnoff. Decided to take things in my own hand and saved some cash sans gas money.

Seems like it is really hit or miss lately. And when you miss. It is a big miss.

RfBarcode

Thar11
10-03-13, 17:18
Has anyone seen Val? I am trying to find her but

I can't see her anywhere. Has anyone know how to find her?Sorry to break the news but Val died in the Bucks County Prison earlier this week.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1891588

http://www.phillyburbs.com/00redesign/news/crime/no-answers-following-bucks-prison-death/article_080cd900-5c9e-5ad1-96a2-520b74fcd289.html

Alex19
10-04-13, 15:18
Sorry to break the news but Val died in the Bucks County Prison earlier this week.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1891588

http://www.phillyburbs.com/00redesign/news/crime/no-answers-following-bucks-prison-death/article_080cd900-5c9e-5ad1-96a2-520b74fcd289.htmlThat is a shame. I liked Val. Great body, fun personality.

Jskee
10-04-13, 18:06
6abc app has 8 listed in sting bust on Wed, oct2.

Shows all of there faces.

Keep it safe out there.

GregorSamsa
10-11-13, 16:09
Those who remember Aundrea will be glad to know she's back in action. Ran into her the other night around 11:30 near Tioga. She hopped in the car, and apparently didn't recognize me. She gave me a different name, I forget what it was. But when I asked her if she used to go by Aundrea she said yes, and then seemed to remember me. We found a spot and did a BBBJ for .30. She initially broke out a condom but I asked to go without and she was cool with that. She is definitely a girl who knows how to do what she does, and she also knows how to work her good looks and put on a sexy show for you, but she kinda gave up after a few and as a consequence, I was sorta left to lend a helping hand, if you follow.

She said she'd been married and had a kid, but her marriage fell apart, and she was back in action. Didn't seem to happy about it, understandably. Anyway, she said she can also be found closer to DD sometimes and also late at night in the Huntingdon area. I'd go again, but she definitely used to be more fun. In her defense, everyone has a bad night and there was a lot of LE action in the area where I got her, so YMMV.

Herbalonius
10-13-13, 00:24
Last 3 times I've driven back and forth (different days of course) there's definitely been much more visible LEO and less noticable SW.

SamFields5150
10-15-13, 23:56
I am well aware that most fellow mongers tend to be married and in their 20's and 40's. However, is there a too young for mongers? I am only 19 years old and wonder if this is "too young" to be picking up SW and girls from Craigslist? How old are you?

Cephlapod Love
10-16-13, 10:55
I am well aware that most fellow mongers tend to be married and in their 20's and 40's. However, is there a too young for mongers? I am only 19 years old and wonder if this is "too young" to be picking up SW and girls from Craigslist? How old are you?Yeah, dude. Your too young. Get some skilz talking to girls and hook up for free with the many beauties running around everywhere. It isn't like causal sex is abhorrent to young girls these days. Why run the risks associated with mongering when you can play the game for free. If you need skilz, find a decent escort. A BGFE highly rated girl in the 200+ range and get her to teach you some things.

If that no work for ya, do a body switch with me! I'd love to look 19 again and chase down all of the hotties.

Good luck!

JCM2767
10-16-13, 17:20
Just found this. She is posting on BP and still looking good. I'm definitely going to check her out and will report back here.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sexy-red-haired-vixen-back-in-town-long-legs-upscale-26/17337675

Seva Lurker
10-16-13, 17:27
I am well aware that most fellow mongers tend to be married and in their 20's and 40's. However, is there a too young for mongers? I am only 19 years old and wonder if this is "too young" to be picking up SW and girls from Craigslist? How old are you?What ever rocks your boat. Just RTFF and watch your back all the time.

Pgh Soldier
10-21-13, 18:18
Hey fellow Mongers... Looking to take a journey across the state and visit for a few days later on this week. Was hoping someone could recommend a decent place to stay near some action that won't break the piggy bank. Not looking for a four star or anything but would prefer to avoid bugs and rodents. I'd be happy to share some stories here when I get back. Thanks!

JCM2767
10-22-13, 18:40
Hey fellow Mongers... Looking to take a journey across the state and visit for a few days later on this week. Was hoping someone could recommend a decent place to stay near some action that won't break the piggy bank. Not looking for a four star or anything but would prefer to avoid bugs and rodents. I'd be happy to share some stories here when I get back. Thanks!Just go to Hotwire.com. They usually have reasonable prices for hotels in the area especially those right around the airport.

Member #4422
10-23-13, 15:08
OK crossed the river and went to the K to check things out and saw some nice girls at first but they were not SWs. Gave it about 90 minutes and was going to leave but there were two girls I had spotted and lost a couple times. One was a I'll call it burgundy haired petite hispanic girl, I made eye contact and she just starred back with no sign that she was working then I had to go green light so I don't know. Then there was a petite platinum blonde I saw and lost and on my last pass I spotted her in just the right spot. Got her in the car did the usual cop checks and we were off. Her name is Katie, 22 yo platinum blonde though not natural, brown eyes, about 5' 4" 100 lbs give or take, nicely shaped little body and a really cute face. I was hooked I wanted this girl. I told her what I wanted and we agreed on a price and we went to a local parking lot. A little nervous and awkward as it is with a new girl but she got me started up with a nice BJ and then I went straight to the mish as she laid back. She told me she was tight and she was telling the truth, I had a little trouble getting in there. But my struggle was certainly worth the effort, once inside her tight little pussy I was in heaven I felt myself getting ready to cum and had to think of other things to stop but it only worked for a few seconds and I was cumming, lasted maybe 90 seconds. No holding it back and I am 55 yo not a teenager. She had offered to go to her place or a $10 room but I did not know her so I opted for the car for this first date. She is worth the effort to get in a comfortable bed somewhere and really be enjoyed. Nice personality, cute girl, no dummy she is quick witted. I'm definitely a fan and will repeat in fact I have set up a date for this Friday at her place. Looking forward to it I am. Seniors can PM for digits.

Good Hunting.

SH.

Sacramento
10-23-13, 18:06
First time I cruised Kensington. I'm a newbie did not know where the fuck I was going or where to look at. I have hard time telling which ones are streetwalkers. Whats a good time to go and best street to drive find action? I know Kensington obviously, BTW street lights are ***** down there. I blew a redlight by accident almost crashed with someone LOL.

Fredies Dream
10-23-13, 20:18
OK crossed the river and went to the K to check things out and saw some nice girls at first but they were not SWs. Gave it about 90 minutes and was going to leave but there were two girls I had spotted and lost a couple times. One was a I'll call it burgundy haired petite hispanic girl, I made eye contact and she just starred back with no sign that she was working then I had to go green light so I don't know. Then there was a petite platinum blonde I saw and lost and on my last pass I spotted her in just the right spot. Got her in the car did the usual cop checks and we were off. Her name is Katie, 22 yo platinum blonde though not natural, brown eyes, about 5' 4" 100 lbs give or take, nicely shaped little body and a really cute face. I was hooked I wanted this girl. I told her what I wanted and we agreed on a price and we went to a local parking lot. A little nervous and awkward as it is with a new girl but she got me started up with a nice BJ and then I went straight to the mish as she laid back. She told me she was tight and she was telling the truth, I had a little trouble getting in there. But my struggle was certainly worth the effort, once inside her tight little pussy I was in heaven I felt myself getting ready to cum and had to think of other things to stop but it only worked for a few seconds and I was cumming, lasted maybe 90 seconds. No holding it back and I am 55 yo not a teenager. She had offered to go to her place or a $10 room but I did not know her so I opted for the car for this first date. She is worth the effort to get in a comfortable bed somewhere and really be enjoyed. Nice personality, cute girl, no dummy she is quick witted. I'm definitely a fan and will repeat in fact I have set up a date for this Friday at her place. Looking forward to it I am. Seniors can PM for digits.

Good Hunting.

SH.Nice find. Wish I wasn't 12 hours from there.

Lance7181
10-23-13, 21:16
Had the opportunity to be on the K on Tuesday evening around 8:00. Found a new girl, for me, Melissa. Petite brunette with a cute face and a tight little body. Saw her first near Venango, but lost her in the time it took to go around the block. About 20 minutes later was headed out, calling it a night and stumbled upon her near the KFC at Hunting Park. Nice skills, great personality and attitude. BBBJ for 30, would definitely visit her again.

InCarBbj
10-25-13, 01:11
I am new to Philly, just moved from Delaware. Hoping it is much better and cleaner than Wilmington. Any times or days it is best? Any other pointer will be much appreciated. I'll post more as I figure things out, maybe can help some other Noob's.

Cephlapod Love
10-25-13, 11:46
First time I cruised Kensington. I'm a newbie did not know where the fuck I was going or where to look at. I have hard time telling which ones are streetwalkers. Whats a good time to go and best street to drive find action? I know Kensington obviously, BTW street lights are ***** down there. I blew a redlight by accident almost crashed with someone LOL.As far as where to go, look through this thread for the K and OYR stroll maps:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps&p=892488&viewfull=1#post892488

As far as times to go, not to be argumentative, but please read the Philly threads. NO newbie should be aout there until he has an "education!" Read 3 to 6 months worth of the thread here. If one takes notes, they will see how things have changed on the street even in that short time frame. Look when I started, I read the ENTIRE local thread from beginning to present. Sure it took a few weeks to get through. But by the time I was done, I knew the spots, I gained some street knowledge and I was able to avoid a considerable amount of negative "experiential learning." Two ways to learn, one is much safer.

Second, go to this page and read the rules:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

When you are done - read the F'in rules AGAIN.

Then read them a third time.

If you do not have this stuff "internalized" it could be disastrous to you on the street. The street doesn't stop and wait for you to search through your memory for one of the rules. By the time you do that, the street has eaten your lunch or something more dangerous. You have to know this stuff COLD.

Look, how do you think those frequent stings we hear about are so successful? Only because the dudes that got caught, broke many of them: either out of laziness, thinking with the wrong head, or just didn't know the rules. They still got busted.

Sure, one might get lucky for a while being ignorant (lack of knowledge), but eventually the balance goes to those who are aware. K-Street is tough and can be unforgiving. Be prepared!

Finally, I strongly suggest you set aside 45-min to watch this video on how to deal with the cops, should you be so fortunate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Most dudes, when caught by the cops act like they were caught by Mom with their hand in the cookie jar, get all apologetic and CONFESS. Perhaps you were doing something wrong and need to pay society for the consequences? However, if you give up your rights out of ignorance, then you are gunna burn yourself. Cops are trained to use you human nature against you. Doesn't mean that you can't get some training to avoid those mistakes does it? So watch the entire video then internalize the phrases you need from the first 1/3rd. Then pray you never need to use these!

You have lots of choices to make as a newbie. Start out with some knowledge, or gain it along the way. Your choice...

Good luck! ...and Welcome!

Cephlapod Love
10-25-13, 11:56
I am new to Philly, just moved from Delaware. Hoping it is much better and cleaner than Wilmington. Any times or days it is best? Any other pointer will be much appreciated. I'll post more as I figure things out, maybe can help some other Noob's.Seriously dude? Cleaner than Wilmington? Uh, K Street is Wilmington on steroids. There is more out there, the dangers are higher, but it sure isn't "cleaner" by any imagination. You move from south of the C&D Canal?

Read my post to the other newbie in this thread. Get an education.

Stay safe amigo!

Member #4422
10-26-13, 00:05
OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

Good Hunting.

SH.

Ron M
10-26-13, 01:41
I hate it when you do another monger a favor by passing on info to him and he goes and makes you look like the ass. It's gotten to the point where I don't pass on digits unless he's a ACTIVE senior member. Even then I ask for his first name and first 3 digits of his phone number so I know who to "black list" when she tells me "your friend was an asshole."

When you get digits from another monger, you need to be a little extra nice to the girl so you don't make him look bad. This includes washing your ass before the date, a ride to the store when you're done, a nice tip, etc, or even biting your tongue if something goes wrong. It's just not worth losing any board credit for less the $100.

Just my 2, sorry for the rant LOL.This is why I don't give out info about my Girl. I don't want someone messing up my Set Up by giving out her info and she gets Treated Badly by the Guy I gave her info to. She's so Adorable and such a Sweetheart to me that I don't want anyone messing up this Gig. I found my Gem all by myself without Help from anyone. You want to find a Great Girl? Do your own Research and Info Gathering.

John Cert
10-26-13, 15:44
Is there any reason to search here or dry for a very long time?

Fredies Dream
10-26-13, 21:47
OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

Good Hunting.

SH.Wow. . .just. . . Wow. You just don't find them this cute and fresh looking on the street. Cuddos to you. As I said before, wish I wasn't so far away. Please expedite the body shot on the next date. Will be pming you just so you can give me a heads up when you post them.

Casey3939
10-27-13, 02:19
Congrats Street Hawk. What a find! Tell her if she would like to winter in sunny Florida, we will get her down here and a place to stay.

Miami Boy
10-27-13, 08:32
Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?

Paul32
10-27-13, 10:33
I met this Sunday morning very pretty young brunette girl, her name is Dakota 22 years old.

She dressed very sexy with very nice make up on it. I haven't seen so beautiful girl on k for years.

I gave her my number so I definitely looking forward to see her again, she is my new girl.

Tjinla2001
10-27-13, 13:32

Good Hunting.

SH.She is an adorable prostitute. I am really impressed with the talent in the Philadelphia area.

Hargow20
10-27-13, 16:12
Katie is exceptionally hot. Just wish we still SW's like this still in San Diego.

Good Hunting.

SH.

Bigtime Monger
10-27-13, 19:20
Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?StreetHawk, I agree with Miami Boy. It's important for those here who take photos and important for Katie: does she know you are posting her pictures?

Gator145
10-27-13, 21:52
I met this Sunday morning very pretty young brunette girl, her name is Dakota 22 years old.

She dressed very sexy with very nice make up on it. I haven't seen so beautiful girl on k for years.

I gave her my number so I definitely looking forward to see her again, she is my new girl.I happen to be good friends with Dakota. You was very fortunate to have dated her. She has only been available a few days. I have dated Dakota and found her to be very well above average. She has talents that it takes others years to develop. Very few girls in the business can entertain a client as effectively as she can. First she is way beyond beautiful. What matters most is she is impeccably clean. She will do everything in her power to make every experience a memorable one. She is a very attractive dresser. Girls this attractive find it very difficult to fly under the radar. Although she is far from obvious when it comes to appearing to be working, she does stand out as being one of the most beautiful women on whatever street she happens to be on. She said she seeked me out based on my reputation with others in the area. Thank you Dakota. Said she wanted to see what it might be like to try a walk on the stroll. Spent a lot of time with her and she is as good a companion as she is a performer. This girl can be taken home to mom and fit right in at the dinner table. Yet behind closed doors she turns into one of the most delightful women any of us will ever be with. Fantasy fulfillment at its best. What a breath of fresh air she is. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Member #4422
10-28-13, 04:41
Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?Yes she does know and as we took the pictures Friday she was the one the says yeah or nay as to which ones get posted.
And the ones she did not like she deleted out of my phone. Any pictures I have ever posted are ONLY posted with the girls approval. I have cruised the K at least 6x and have only picked up girls 2x Shaina was the first and since her phone goes to VM and the box is full I was actually looking for her that day, but with my Katie find she is no longer needed.

Seeing Katie again this Wednesday.

SH.

Paul32
10-28-13, 05:51
And its hard to find Dakota on K because she told me she's getting pick up very quick and I trust her about that.

Me and Katie used to be good friends and I know her family pretty good. I remember when she told me one day that she will never post for this forum so I can call her and ask her about that.

Miami Boy
10-28-13, 16:06
Yes she does know and as we took the pictures Friday she was the one the says yeah or nay as to which ones get posted.
And the ones she did not like she deleted out of my phone. Any pictures I have ever posted are ONLY posted with the girls approval. I have cruised the K at least 6x and have only picked up girls 2x Shaina was the first and since her phone goes to VM and the box is full I was actually looking for her that day, but with my Katie find she is no longer needed.

Seeing Katie again this Wednesday.

SH.Glad it's all good. Wasn't trying to get on your case. Was just surprised to see pics of her on here. Back in the day, she would never let me post any so I didn't want to see you mess up your good thing with her. I have never had a bad date with Katie. She is great company if you want to go sightseeing.

Mike Bristol
10-29-13, 16:43
We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

That's my story, guys.

Member #4422
10-30-13, 04:56
We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

That's my story, guys.NO Mike, Kensington and Allegheny is an intersection, K & A like she told you is an area that's spans about 8 blocks. There are signs all over the place that say K & A.

So you start calling her an idiot and others names. You don't cruise the K on public transportation...

I didn't out you Mike but now people can make their own decision about you. Let them read your posts and make a decision.

SH.

BTW guys Katie's phone is going to a VM box that is full now.
I hope to hear from her. I missed a call yesterday from a guys phone she was using and when I called it back she had moved on.

NumberDude
10-30-13, 22:55
Well, I tried to hook up with Katie again yesterday, but not surprizingly, she was busy and didn't return my text. No problem, just put Plan be into action and called good ol' Theresa, who I haven't seen in months. A half-hour later I'm in her filthy flop house in SW Philly. Now, I know Theresa for a while and have been with her many times, mostly good times. She really is a nice girl, but like all these girls, they have their problems. One problem I and others have had with her is that she's sometimes unreliable. Sometimes you go to meet her, and she's not there and doesn't answer her phone. In other words, she often stands guys up. Even her regulars. I talked to her once about that and she just kinda blows it off. Most of us have put up with her crappy behavior because she's so damn good-looking, but I know she's lost some business because of that. She told me that her business is very slow right now. After I saw her this week, I now think there's another reason. I don't know the cause of it, but she has a lot of "marks" on her body, legs, and arms. She says they're bug bites that she "picks" at and that's why they look so bad. I'm not naive, but who am I to come to conclusions? In any case, it's quite unattractive. That added to the fact that I saw a roach in her bedroom didn't make things any better. I feel bad for Theresa because I do like her. I just wish she would clean up her act a little, mainly for herself. Sorry if this is old news to some. Just a heads up. So now on to Katie.

Only been with her once, but thoroughly pleasant experience. For most of us older guys, well life isn't just about making a physical connection. We actually want more, call it a "human connection". Of course, it's not what you commonly find, but when it happens it really adds to the experience. It's a lot of simple things: being considerate about being on time, waiting for gratuiities to be offered instead of asking, a good conversation, a little laughter. Of course you have to make sure you just have a good time and don't fall in love! With Katie, all these things added to the experience and I hope to see her again sometime. She did let me take a few pictures. No nudes though. I don't have her permission to post the pics, but I'll ask her if it's Ok next time I see her.

OldSkool68
10-31-13, 09:48
Ho there,

Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

-OSk.

Gator145
10-31-13, 16:50
To those that are waiting to get responses to private messages you have sent me. Jackson is working on the issue as we speak. There appears to be some problem sending these messages. They are arriving blank. Please bear with me. I can get messages just can't respond. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Tricksy
11-02-13, 14:50
Ho there,

Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

-OSk.Wendy? This is the Wendy that was Dennis (the $10 room on coral st now gone) girl friend, Dennis also passed on.

InCarBbj
11-02-13, 15:52
So I have been mainly just checking out the scene on K street but decided to stop today. Meet a Michelle, skinny blond, she hide it well when I saw her but she was high as kite. Not bad, just not that much fun either, I like a more interactive and fun time. Last few days seem slow, not many around, haven't been out much at night. Maybe I'll check that out tonight.

Member #4422
11-02-13, 23:11
OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.

MaximusCut
11-03-13, 10:21
OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

And her out of minutes phone is with me.

Bigtime Monger
11-03-13, 13:15
I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

And her out of minutes phone is with me.Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.

UrbanBook
11-03-13, 16:47
Anyone know where I can find a sweet young bottle blond named Gee Gee. I last saw her on Lehigh. She was waring a gray hooded sweater, red slippers and both her eyes are blood red a date hurt her. If you guys see her please ask her to call her friend the book writer. She has my number. She's cool guys. She's from Newark NJ. I left her by herself around some very expensive equipment she didn't steal from me. She loves her medicine but who dosn't in that area. She takes care of her business.

Miami Boy
11-03-13, 18:45

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.Is Kristen still around? Have not heard anything about her in a while.

Member #4422
11-05-13, 22:48
I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

And her out of minutes phone is with me.OK Katie called me Monday evening to confirm our Wednesday appointment. I was a little surprised to hear from her but liked that she took the time to call. Katie likes a little chit chat it seems so of course I mentioned the post above. She got upset and asked me to respond. Says she never asks for $ up front and those here that know her will verify this. She insists that she never steals from her clients and has no idea what this member is talking about. Who gives $ upfront to a SW they just met especially if it was Katie and she told you another name? (Red Flag??) I don't get that uneasy feeling around Katie that makes me think I should secure everything and watch her like a hawk. I have PMs from senior members stating that Katie is trustworthy and good company. I think she's sweet and I hope to have an ongoing thing with her.

Miamiboy as far as Kristen goes I have not heard from her since we had our falling out. I would welcome a call from her as she is definitely my atf. I had so many great explosive sessions with her. I really do miss her, she I think is one of a kind. Her GFE dates rivaled any real GF I ever had. I loved looking at her naked body on my bed and penetrating that school girl tight pussy. I still have all the pics we took for her backpage spread and then some. The drugs and that piece of crap John were to much for this little girl. Another member said she was arrested right about the time I stopped posting and seeing her. Got arrested for some burglaries she was part of before she came to Camden and is doing time.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.

Currymonster
11-06-13, 05:14
Spent the weekend in town, took a little drive around Friday night on arrival, maybe 9:30-11:30 in all.

None of my old numbers (at least 6 months old, so no surprise really) worked any more.

Have had previous success around Atlantic, this time noticed a pair of big trucks with the warrant squad waiting on the corner of Atlantic and K, so decided to look elsewhere. Seemed quiet, and couple of girls I approached didn't want to try to make money.

Eventually got Diane (warrant trucks left 10:30 ish, I guess) basically at Tioga station, not as smooth a pickup as I'd have liked as I'm pretty cautious. She did an OK job, didn't bother getting her number as it wasn't anything remarkable.

After got a cheesesteak at the 1 lb steaks place (corner of Lehigh). Shocked to find they even charge you 50 c extra for ketchup on it. I should know by now to negotiate my extras up front... Saw a girl walk by while waiting for it, dressed the (classical) part, but I wasn't well placed to get her number either.

On drive back down to Aramingo I was sure I saw a couple more girls looked like they were working.

Came back on Sunday, similar time. Less LE presence, but still quite tangible. Eventually got "Missy" and went to a ten spot basement. She wanted cover even for a BJ, and wouldn't offer the backdoor, but did a good enough job to get me there.

Miami Boy
11-06-13, 10:46
Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.

MaximusCut
11-06-13, 14:21
Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.Gentlemen,

This is the same person. I met her before I checked the forum to know her name as Katie. She gave me her name as Renee, says she is from Sicily and even showed some pictures too (I have a never ending fascination with Sicily, growing with Mario Puzo's novels).

The sequence of events is like that. On Sat evening, I meet her around 10 PM at huntingdon station. She seemed nice and clean and I asked her if she wants to hang out for the night. She agreed but said she has to drop some money at home (stories we all know). She was asking more but I gave her $.2. She left her old phone as collateral and asked me to meet her at 10:45 at Hart lane. I showed up, waited for 20 min but she didn't show up.

Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.

Barry Manilow
11-07-13, 13:30
Gentlemen,

This is the same person. I met her before I checked the forum to know her name as Katie. She gave me her name as Renee, says she is from Sicily and even showed some pictures too (I have a never ending fascination with Sicily, growing with Mario Puzo's novels).

The sequence of events is like that. On Sat evening, I meet her around 10 PM at huntingdon station. She seemed nice and clean and I asked her if she wants to hang out for the night. She agreed but said she has to drop some money at home (stories we all know). She was asking more but I gave her $.2. She left her old phone as collateral and asked me to meet her at 10:45 at Hart lane. I showed up, waited for 20 min but she didn't show up.

Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.Well, the real Katie IS Italian, she DOES often wear black, and she DOES hang around Hart Lane a lot. Those who know her always remember the very light (platinum) coloring of her hair, the tattoo on one shoulder (I won't reveal which one), the freckles on her face, her tendency not to show her teeth when smiling, her short stature, and her small pert tits. They also remember her low-key friendly personality, honesty, and good manners. You're good to come back here and explain what happened. But I've never known her to do pickups as far south as Huntingdon station or use an alias or attempt to deceive someone. Call me a douchbag but I think this is a case of wrong identification.

NumberDude
11-07-13, 20:18
Well, the real Katie IS Italian, she DOES often wear black, and she DOES hang around Hart Lane a lot. Those who know her always remember the very light (platinum) coloring of her hair, the tattoo on one shoulder (I won't reveal which one), the freckles on her face, her tendency not to show her teeth when smiling, her short stature, and her small pert tits. They also remember her low-key friendly personality, honesty, and good manners. You're good to come back here and explain what happened. But I've never known her to do pickups as far south as Huntingdon station or use an alias or attempt to deceive someone. Call me a douchbag but I think this is a case of wrong identification.

This is just speculation, but it occurs to me that I know a Renee who looks a little like Katie. Both are blondes, cute and petite. Maybe that's where the confusion is. If there IS any confusion. Also Renee is probably Nay Nay. Pics look the same. Another fact is that the famous Aundrea is aka Renee and THOSE pics are also the same. My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person. Katie is someone else.

Texaco Tim
11-08-13, 19:08
My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person.

Over the past few years I have met up with three ladies that match your description. 1) Aundrea who I saw when she first started and called herself Renee. 2) Nay who said that her name was short for Trinaya. And 3) the recently discussed and pictured Katie. All three are blond, cute and petite. All three are different girls. Hope this helps.

TT.

Inncogneatoe
11-09-13, 19:33
My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person.

Over the past few years I have met up with three ladies that match your description. 1) Aundrea who I saw when she first started and called herself Renee. 2) Nay who said that her name was short for Trinaya. And 3) the recently discussed and pictured Katie. All three are blond, cute and petite. All three are different girls. Hope this helps.

TT.I beg to differ. Aundrea, Renee and Nay are the same girl, under a different title. Two different girls. Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay and Katie. Don't know who this Katie is.

InnCogNeatoe

Member #4422
11-10-13, 13:24
OK this is getting out of hand here. I saw Katie Friday for my fourth date with her. She is my atf atm I absolutely trust this girl, she knows how to please me and she does it good. She does not give off a watch your valuables vibe! She and I talked this morning and she tells me someone from the forum picked her up last night and says "I better put my phone away the word on the forum is that you have sticky fingers." And then he says he doesn't trust her so he wants to pay her after her work is done???!!! WTF! Come on who is this jackass?? Who would pick a girl up with his valuables showing to begin with? And then make a statement like that to her? There is one member who is saying she took .2 from him and left her phone. Many seniors have posted or PMed me saying she is not like that. There are some saying it is another girl and the names they are stating are of another girl that works the K. I can't prove it wasn't but I certainly don't think it was Katie.

MaximusCut:

Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.

She had her black outfit on last night it says PINK on the back and not one star. Maximus I PMed you asking for the phone # on the phone "someone" left you and I would check it against the phone # I have for her.

I am now sorry I posted this girl here. She is upset over all this negative stuff and wants to left alone by idiots like the one last night. Serious inquiries only.

That said I am planning on seeing Katie this week, taking her to a hotel to get nice and comfortable with her. She is a sweetheart, I wish she was all mine. Or least lived on my side of the river.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.

MaximusCut
11-11-13, 01:12
OK this is getting out of hand here. I saw Katie Friday for my fourth date with her. She is my atf atm I absolutely trust this girl, she knows how to please me and she does it good. She does not give off a watch your valuables vibe! She and I talked this morning and she tells me someone from the forum picked her up last night and says "I better put my phone away the word on the forum is that you have sticky fingers." And then he says he doesn't trust her so he wants to pay her after her work is done???!!! WTF! Come on who is this jackass?? Who would pick a girl up with his valuables showing to begin with? And then make a statement like that to her? There is one member who is saying she took .2 from him and left her phone. Many seniors have posted or PMed me saying she is not like that. There are some saying it is another girl and the names they are stating are of another girl that works the K. I can't prove it wasn't but I certainly don't think it was Katie.

MaximusCut:

She had her black outfit on last night it says PINK on the back and not one star. Maximus I PMed you asking for the phone # on the phone "someone" left you and I would check it against the phone # I have for her.

I am now sorry I posted this girl here. She is upset over all this negative stuff and wants to left alone by idiots like the one last night. Serious inquiries only.

That said I am planning on seeing Katie this week, taking her to a hotel to get nice and comfortable with her. She is a sweetheart, I wish she was all mine. Or least lived on my side of the river.

Good hunting gentlemen.

Street Hawk.Its the same girl. You guys trust a girl more than her mother will trust her. There is a reason she is on street and doing what she does. As I said in my pm to you streethawk, I have been doing this for long time and I don't forget the faces. Especially of the ones who take advantage of my generosity and easy demeanor. Next time you see her ask her about the whole incident and ask for that government issued phone.

Davey1965
11-11-13, 12:14
I beg to differ. Aundrea, Renee and Nay are the same girl, under a different title. Two different girls. Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay and Katie. Don't know who this Katie is.

InnCogNeatoeAndrea and Nay are two totally different girls. Both blonde with similar features, but two different girls with totally different attitudes.

Inncogneatoe
11-11-13, 16:49
I hope this clears it up.

Andrea and Nay are two totally different girls. Both blonde with similar features, but two different girls with totally different attitudes.This girl who Capt Quickdraw posted as Nay Nay and this girl who CJ posted as Aundrea are the same girl, also known as Renee. (The names are linked to their pictures).

There was another sweet little thing who called herself Nay but who has been MIA for about two years.

(Nay and Aundrea aka Renee aka Nay Nay ought never be confused as the service differed greatly).

Katie? Can't help you. Don't know her.

InnCogNeatoe

NumberDude
11-11-13, 20:05
Based on my one experience with Katie, I would say that she is trustworthy. I am an old guy and have been with lots of these girls, so I'm not easily fooled. Of course, you always have to use common sense, but this girl is OK. I had an old bucket sitting out filled with change. Probably a few hundred bucks worth. She saw it and commented on it and could have easily pocketed plenty, but she didn't and she had a chance to do it. Now, ANYBODY can be tempted, so I'm not about to leave paper cash laying around. I don't know many angels, but I think Katie is close. Before you accuse someone of being a thief, make CERTAIN you know who you are talking about. Otherwise, you do a disservice to the girl, and to this forum.

FuckYou69
11-13-13, 08:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GregorSamsa
11-13-13, 16:47
Haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd provide a little info. First, as many people have noticed, the SW scene under and around the K has been a little thin as of late. The summer brought a lot of coordinated efforts between Philly police and Transit Police, who now have enhanced authority to make arrests, with the result that a great majority of the providers who were out there are now currently incarcerated. This is not only on the basis of my own observations, but also based on conversations with some veteran SW's who have beaten the odds as well as a couple recently released. However, that is not to say that quality action cannot be had.

Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer, very close to Huntington. She is an attractive WSW, probably about 5'6", brown hair just below her shoulders, slim build. She was very nice, very accommodating, and very glad to get in a nice warm car on a cold night. We did a BBBJ, with swallowing, for 30, and I enjoyed so much I went for a second round with her, total damage was .65 including tip. She was very quiet at first, but warmed up after a little banter, and was actually enjoyable company. I broke a personal rule and let her run to get her party favors because it was so damn cold out, and I had agreed to drop her at her place after, since she was on my way home.

A couple of blasts from the past recently made a return. The first was Yvonne, a WSW who has been up in Reading a couple of years and just got back the other day. Saw her Monday night and did half and half with her for 50. Nice service, although she's starting to show the years. She was a regular hookup for me years ago, so it was nice to see her, lost youth notwithstanding.

Another gal I haven't seen in years is Dawn, who a couple years back cut quite a figure on the K. A hot looking blond with a banging body, mad skills and big fake boobs that actually looked great. We lost touch after she came out of a halfway house a few years back, but lo and behold there she is on Sergeant last Thursday night. Did an all-inclusive car date for 60. Bottom line: she wasn't as good as I remember, and her looks are slipping away too. Her face is starting to just look old, and she's definitely gained some weight. The boobs are still awesome, though, and she's quite a kinkster, if you enjoy that.

To put the last nail in an ongoing controversy, Aundrea and Renee (aka Nay Nay) are the same person. She was briefly back, seems to have vanished again. As I indicated in my last report, her skills had definitely slipped when I saw her, but I'd give it a shot with her in a room, since that was always the best venue to be with her.

Also been running into a HSW on Letterly a few times recently late night, very nice BBBJ skills, and she says she really enjoys sicking duck. It shows. 25 is her standard rate for her superb service. She's got a nice body and slim build, so if you see a HSW meeting that description, go for it.

And, finally, I've had a couple of dates with Kim, a WSW I always see walking around the Hagert / Cumberland / Boston area with a couple black dudes. For .30, she will give you tireless DT til you explode. That's just a great value. She's a little light on personality, but did I mention she will tirelessly DT you til you explode?

Anyway, I have it on decent authority that a lot of the girls currently enjoying the hospitality of the state will be set free shortly, so hopefully we'll see some improvement in the amount of providers out there.

Mjd13
11-19-13, 09:37
Based on my one experience with Katie, I would say that she is trustworthy. I am an old guy and have been with lots of these girls, so I'm not easily fooled. Of course, you always have to use common sense, but this girl is OK. I had an old bucket sitting out filled with change. Probably a few hundred bucks worth. She saw it and commented on it and could have easily pocketed plenty, but she didn't and she had a chance to do it. Now, ANYBODY can be tempted, so I'm not about to leave paper cash laying around. I don't know many angels, but I think Katie is close. Before you accuse someone of being a thief, make CERTAIN you know who you are talking about. Otherwise, you do a disservice to the girl, and to this forum.I also know her and I back number dude 100%.

Member #4581
11-19-13, 11:41
[DeletedbyAdmin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

That must have been some posting for a noob to get yanked on a first time!

Member #4422
11-20-13, 22:44
I also know her and I back number dude 100%.OK again some "JACKASS" from the forum picked up my girl Katie. Al in Deptford a shrink of some sort (forum filter won't let me spell his profession). Well I think he needs one, after taking her from Kensington to Deptford NJ he bought her dinner and wanted to watch a show on HBO. She said she tried to start up a conversation after the show and one question set him off. He started yelling "YOU WANT TO? GO GET YOUR JACKET. She told him she was only trying have a conversation but the shit had hit already. He didn't pay her for her time and yelled at her and berated her and drove like a lunatic back to the K. I have read where over half of the people that go into the shrink field do so because they want to figure out what is wrong with them. Dude I got the answer you're an asshole!

I still vouch for this girl. I just had my 6th date with Katie this time she blessed me with a home visit and it was great! Full GFE. I really like this girl and it is quite obvious to her I'm sure as I'm gushing with compliments. This is one beautiful sexy girl. She is built just the way "I" like them. I broke up with my GF a few weeks ago and although she wants us back together, Katie has taken care of my manly needs and Katie is hotter than Janet, so I don't see us getting back together. Janet is 22 just like Katie. Of course me and Katie BS a lot when we are together, me and Janet are a frequent topic. I let her read my text messages from Janet.

Something a little odd this date, Katie seemed more affectionate as I said it was a great time. As I was driving her home she said that if she was dating someone she would clean herself up and would not keep doing drugs. She asked me a question that I took as a joke at first, she asked "so when we are going to start dating" and said "she doesn't mean paid dates." I looked at her like she was crazy. We talked about it some more and she says she wants me and her to start dating like BF and GF. I now the old adage "never fall in love with a working girl" and I am 55 to her 22. I don't get it and I argued that I was old and worn out and she could do much better. She insisted she was serious about this. I sensed she was a little mad at me for blowing it off. I'm at a loss here, this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman. Yes she has a past but don't we all? It's just that hers is known to many. The girls I pick out and I am very selective of those I make my regulars, I treat them with respect, I don't look down on them, they are human too not disposable sex objects. I do love Katie we click pretty well, not sure how to proceed but she may be coming OFF the market real soon guys.

Cephlapod Love
11-21-13, 09:55
Something a little odd this date, Katie seemed more affectionate as I said it was a great time. As I was driving her home she said that if she was dating someone she would clean herself up and would not keep doing drugs. She asked me a question that I took as a joke at first, she asked "so when we are going to start dating" and said "she doesn't mean paid dates." I looked at her like she was crazy. We talked about it some more and she says she wants me and her to start dating like BF and GF. I now the old adage "never fall in love with a working girl" and I am 55 to her 22. I don't get it and I argued that I was old and worn out and she could do much better. She insisted she was serious about this. I sensed she was a little mad at me for blowing it off. I'm at a loss here, this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman. Yes she has a past but don't we all? It's just that hers is known to many. The girls I pick out and I am very selective of those I make my regulars, I treat them with respect, I don't look down on them, they are human too not disposable sex objects. I do love Katie we click pretty well, not sure how to proceed but she may be coming OFF the market real soon guys.Sorry that Katie had a bad experience with some jerk dude! That s*cks!

But the crux of the issue one mentioned is right here:

this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman.

So I know at times that one can fall for a SW. It is admirable the way you treat her and your attitude. But listen to your own words. "if".

So what is one's criteria? You going to play the White Knight and try to clean her up and make her your trophy wife? {You think that would work?}

Or are you willing to wait until she cleans herself up?

These girls are in one heck of a predicament and I can't imagine the life they must lead. The addiction and what that makes them do. But getting out and away from the addiction is a tough road. And has little chance for success unless she has an iron will and a good support system. One guy a support system doesn't make. Old habits are hard to shake and it is even harder to give up old friends.

So while the dream is a good one and the intentions admirable, keep it a dream my friend.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.

Sam Iam
11-21-13, 11:26
Sorry that Katie had a bad experience with some jerk dude! That s*cks!

But the crux of the issue one mentioned is right here:

this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman.

So I know at times that one can fall for a SW. It is admirable the way you treat her and your attitude. But listen to your own words. "if".

So what is one's criteria? You going to play the White Knight and try to clean her up and make her your trophy wife? {You think that would work?}

Or are you willing to wait until she cleans herself up?

These girls are in one heck of a predicament and I can't imagine the life they must lead. The addiction and what that makes them do. But getting out and away from the addiction is a tough road. And has little chance for success unless she has an iron will and a good support system. One guy a support system doesn't make. Old habits are hard to shake and it is even harder to give up old friends.

So while the dream is a good one and the intentions admirable, keep it a dream my friend.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.Your points are well taken. If a girl is going to get herself out of that mess, it needs to come from her deep down inside. You are also correct, giving up old friend is hard, but changing people, places and things has to happen for success. I know one girl who is now doing well but she is living way out in Idaho, LOL.

My one piece of advice is that if you find a girl you like enjoy it, don't overanalyze. Especially if she is nice and sweet enjoy and savior each moment.

Runner8
11-21-13, 12:43
That's sucks she was treated that way.

I agree, she is one of the best young treasures out there. Great personality, very hot, smart, great dinner convo, knows about cars, and so much more. But you would be wise to look at the whole picture of her current world. Very sadly her recent lifestyle of the past years comes with a whole lot of baggage, carry on and the check in type too. She is a master at this trade. She does things and says things to get to her goal. If your current gf is clean you may want to just be happy with her. Otherwise you may regret that choice. You should be very flattered that she thinks so highly of yourself and be content with that and her number! That's just my humble opinion. Good luck with your travels!

I still vouch for this girl. I just had my 6th date with Katie this time she blessed me with a home visit and it was great! Full GFE. I really like this girl and it is quite obvious to her I'm sure as I'm gushing with compliments. This is one beautiful sexy girl. She is built just the way "I" like them. I broke up with my GF a few weeks ago and although she wants us back together, Katie has taken care of my manly needs and Katie is hotter than Janet, so I don't see us getting back together. Janet is 22 just like Katie. Of course me and Katie BS a lot when we are together, me and Janet are a frequent topic. I let her read my text messages from Janet.

Something a little odd this date, Katie seemed more affectionate as I said it was a great time. As I was driving her home she said that if she was dating someone she would clean herself up and would not keep doing drugs. She asked me a question that I took as a joke at first, she asked "so when we are going to start dating" and said "she doesn't mean paid dates." I looked at her like she was crazy. We talked about it some more and she says she wants me and her to start dating like BF and GF. I now the old adage "never fall in love with a working girl" and I am 55 to her 22. I don't get it and I argued that I was old and worn out and she could do much better. She insisted she was serious about this. I sensed she was a little mad at me for blowing it off. I'm at a loss here, this girl is really sweet if she cleaned herself up she would be a trophy wife to some well to do gentleman. Yes she has a past but don't we all? It's just that hers is known to many. The girls I pick out and I am very selective of those I make my regulars, I treat them with respect, I don't look down on them, they are human too not disposable sex objects. I do love Katie we click pretty well, not sure how to proceed but she may be coming OFF the market real soon guys.

Barry Manilow
11-21-13, 19:01
I do love Katie we click pretty well, not sure how to proceed but she may be coming OFF the market real soon guys.A lot of us love Katie, and she loves a lot of us for our considerate behavior toward her and for our money. She came off the market in 2011 and she may come off the market in 2013; but she'll be back on the market in 2015.

No 20 year-old girl is going to last long with a 50 year old man unless he is loaded and doesn't mind her having sex with a hot 25 year-old while he is at work. Hot girls attract hot men of their own age group. It's biology. You have the added complication of dealing with a hard core drug addict. I agree with the others here (I think that's four of us now?) that this dream will not last. Enjoy the sex and conversation now while you can but keep the situation real.

Member #4422
11-21-13, 22:06
A lot of us love Katie, and she loves a lot of us for our considerate behavior toward her and for our money. She came off the market in 2011 and she may come off the market in 2013; but she'll be back on the market in 2015.

No 20 year-old girl is going to last long with a 50 year old man unless he is loaded and doesn't mind her having sex with a hot 25 year-old while he is at work. Hot girls attract hot men of their own age group. It's biology. You have the added complication of dealing with a hard core drug addict. I agree with the others here (I think that's four of us now?) that this dream will not last. Enjoy the sex and conversation now while you can but keep the situation real.I'm not listening to you Barry Manilow you're a douche bag. LOL just kidding bro but it's there under your handle. I know it won't last just like I tried to tell Janet that it would not work or last. But Janet is very stubborn and as I gave her the last of her belongings discretely at work she was visibly upset and hasn't spoken at work to anyone for two straight days. Janet swears she loves me but how can I take it seriously with our age difference. Katie is the same age as Janet and it seems she is hard headed about it too. Is it a hustle, is it a futile attempt at love, is it Katie screwing a 25 yo stud in my bed while I'm at work? IDK. But wouldn't it be fun trying?

Something else I just remembered. On our 5th date at her place she told me she hadn't done dope in 27 hours. I asked aren't you dope sick? She said a little but I took a little suboxone earlier. Then said she planned on quitting as soon as she could get into a program. Was this a hint? Listen guys I have the body of a Greek God how could any young nymph resist me??? I'm sure if I disappeared tomorrow and Katie never saw me again she wouldn't miss a beat.

Good hunting gentlemen
SH

PS Just remembered this. Several have requested Katie's digits since my report on her yesterday. I asked her tonight while we were talking on the phone if she wanted me to give her the #s the members had given me and she said no. I feel awkward doing this now, giving her to fellow members here. I asked are you sure and she said yes, sorry guys.

Kilgore Trout #2
11-22-13, 07:51
I'm not listening to you Barry Manilow you're a douche bag. LOL just kidding bro but it's there under your handle. I know it won't last just like I tried to tell Janet that it would not work or last. But Janet is very stubborn and as I gave her the last of her belongings discretely at work she was visibly upset and hasn't spoken at work to anyone for two straight days. Janet swears she loves me but how can I take it seriously with our age difference. Katie is the same age as Janet and it seems she is hard headed about it too. Is it a hustle, is it a futile attempt at love, is it Katie screwing a 25 yo stud in my bed while I'm at work? IDK. But wouldn't it be fun trying?

Something else I just remembered. On our 5th date at her place she told me she hadn't done dope in 27 hours. I asked aren't you dope sick? She said a little but I took a little suboxone earlier. Then said she planned on quitting as soon as she could get into a program. Was this a hint? Listen guys I have the body of a Greek God how could any young nymph resist me??? I'm sure if I disappeared tomorrow and Katie never saw me again she wouldn't miss a beat.

Good hunting gentlemen
SH

PS Just remembered this. Several have requested Katie's digits since my report on her yesterday. I asked her tonight while we were talking on the phone if she wanted me to give her the #s the members had given me and she said no. I feel awkward doing this now, giving her to fellow members here. I asked are you sure and she said yes, sorry guys.Street Hawk,

If this ends up working out, can I please get an invitation to the wedding? I'm going to love her bridesmaids--I'm bringing a few hundred and celebrating all night!

Sincerely,

KT2.

Cephlapod Love
11-22-13, 11:31
Anyone know this one? The face looks familiar, but Duke's gallery seems to be missing. Sigh.

Can anyone tell me about her?

InnePhilly
11-23-13, 11:45
Interested in advice from members or pm me if you are interested in going out to Cruz.

JayLovesJenny
11-23-13, 19:23
I found Angel last Sunday afternoon. She was hanging out just down from 7-11. Very cute girl with an amazing body and huge boobs!! Agreed on 25 for oral after I saw her boobs I had to have it all agreed on 50 and 10 for her place. Hope to see her again, I had a great time with her.

Alex19
11-24-13, 12:34
I found Angel last Sunday afternoon. She was hanging out just down from 7-11. Very cute girl with an amazing body and huge boobs!! Agreed on 25 for oral after I saw her boobs I had to have it all agreed on 50 and 10 for her place. Hope to see her again, I had a great time with her.Love huge boobs. Got a pic?

Cephlapod Love
11-25-13, 10:33
Interested in advice from members or pm me if you are interested in going out to Cruz.

My advice is that there are no shortcuts to the education/knowledge one needs to be successful and safe on the streets. Learn it from the comfort of your chair (Read the freakin' forum {RTFF} - I'm pretty sure that is why it is here - the history is some education if the student will grasp it?) or learn it on the streets. The street can be a powerful teacher - but that can result in heart ache, loss and danger. But hey, everyone has their own level of risk tolerance and many don't think they might get caught by LE, etc.

So there are many resources around if you look or just ask. ("22 Rules" post in the left column of the Front Page)

BTW - why in the world would an experienced monger want to jump at the chance to take an unknown person, a rookie under their wing, jeopardize their anonymity and meet to show the ropes? Are we to be enamored by just your screen name and nothing about you?

This is Philly - what you offering? LOL!

I'm just sayin'

Thar11
11-25-13, 11:15
Love huge boobs. Got a pic?The are implants. I'm not usually an implant guy, prefer natural. But they are so big they look great and it is a very nice change of pace. Sorry know pics.

Msaunders6969
11-25-13, 15:43
Happened to check out the stroll last week and found this chick hanging out near the Huntingdon Station. She said her name is Isabel. She looked like 19 years old but she told me she's 26, blonde, about 5'3, blue eyes. Took her to the nearest notel. She's a nice girl with a good attitude. Had a good conversation with her as she talked about her life. Does anybody have any info about this girl? I'm just curious is all. But, she's very accommodating during the date, there was no rushing so everything went well. She didn't have a phone so no digits but she took my number with a promise of calling back. But you know how that goes, so I'm not expecting. I'm just hoping that one day I would see her again.Just ran into Isabel last night in the same area. She said she hasn't been out for a couple of months and had / has been in rehab. The description is accurate and she is cute and accommodating. Started out with a BBBJ and then her on her back with her legs spread wide open. Rocked the car for a good 10 minutes before exploding during a nice long kiss.

JCM2767
12-01-13, 10:18
I found Angel last Sunday afternoon. She was hanging out just down from 7-11. Very cute girl with an amazing body and huge boobs!! Agreed on 25 for oral after I saw her boobs I had to have it all agreed on 50 and 10 for her place. Hope to see her again, I had a great time with her.I met Angel before. It was sometime in Mid October. Physical description is accurate she is a little muscular though as she told me she works out. I had pleasant time with her. She got a few rules but nothing to worry about that would affect her service. She mentioned the $10 place but I did not opted for that because it was our first time meeting and I wasn't really sure how safe that was. We went to the notel instead where she provided a good time. I found her close to Tioga so I'm guessing she can be found again somewhere around the vicinity. I would definitely repeat if I see her again.

ScionKenzo
12-12-13, 14:35
Anyone else familiar with Kae?

Thar11
12-13-13, 09:15
Anyone else familiar with Kae?NO, but I would like to be. Is that a recent pic?

Miami Boy
12-13-13, 19:06
Anyone else familiar with Kae?Cash and Dash.

RecycleMikel6
12-13-13, 19:42
Anyone else familiar with Kae?I'm not sure I would like to mess with her . RM.

Trvlr42
12-15-13, 17:36
I haven't posted a lot here, so I'm offering 100 USD worth of bitcoin for contact info and details on when / where I could meet some of the stunners I see posted here (like the Angel below). Obviously, only do this if the provider is comfortable with sharing her details.

If your post count is high I'll just take you at your word and transfer the btc, if not you'll have to trust me to verify the info then send the coins.

Again to clarify: I'm looking for girls with multiple great reviews and exceptional features / service. I don't care about drug abuse, just thieves and violent people.

I've tried the SW hunting thrill, le risk can be fun, but sifting through all the low end providers is too much time and increases my risk to an uncomfortable level.

Hunterspeak17
12-16-13, 06:59
Anyone else familiar with Kae?Yes. One snowy morning we met up. After the business was done she wanted to be dropped off in multiple locations. Once we got to the actual spot, she asked me to stay and wait to make sure she got in. Red flag. I left.

Decent service but would not repeat.

Wiggles0923
12-16-13, 13:36
I am coming into town next week and have some questions. I will mostly be in the PENNS landing area and Camden. Is there any SW action to be had. I know Penns landing will not have anything but I am hoping Camden will. I cannot find anything on the forum here or under New Jersey though.

Arresex
12-16-13, 14:34
I am coming into town next week and have some questions. I will mostly be in the PENNS landing area and Camden. Is there any SW action to be had. I know Penns landing will not have anything but I am hoping Camden will. I cannot find anything on the forum here or under New Jersey though.Click this link: South Jersey thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3787-General-Reports). At last count it had 3,500 information-filled posts.

Kilgore Trout #2
12-16-13, 15:05
I am coming into town next week and have some questions. I will mostly be in the PENNS landing area and Camden. Is there any SW action to be had. I know Penns landing will not have anything but I am hoping Camden will. I cannot find anything on the forum here or under New Jersey though.Go to the New Jersey forum, South Jersey section, then go to General info (that is all about Camden). Good luck and be safe.

Miami Boy
12-19-13, 19:41
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?

RepoMan2642
12-20-13, 13:47
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?Katie is still around, beware though, after a few dates she says she wanted to hang out all night but needed to get her supply for the next day, I fronted her and she didn't return, after 15 minutes I drove around.

And called her and no answer and no where to be found. The usual story but she is back out bec we dated again a few days ago but she is no different then any of the other girls out there.

RepoMan2642
12-20-13, 13:54
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?Has anyone seen Isabell or Erica around lately??

RepoMan2642
12-20-13, 14:21
Going through old pics and I thought I'd post these. I took these pics at the good old Carlisle last May on my iPhone. I didn't have the capability to post pics then so in doing it now.

This was my last date with Melissa as I haven't been able to schedule anything recently. Her number changes often, when I get the new number from helpful mongers, the line is busy or out of credits. I miss her spunky and sarcastic personality and her wild DT skills.

Any recent contact info for Melissa would be much appreciated. Also, please PM me if you've seen her recently. Thanks!

ReadheadWhat ever happened to her?

Paul32
12-20-13, 16:47
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?Of course she is, you just need to know her phone number that's all.

Gator145
12-20-13, 17:42
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?Hey Miami Boy good to hear from you again. I got a message from Katie last week that she was going to try to go to rehab SAP. Not sure if that has happened but that's what she told me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Miami Boy
12-21-13, 04:51
Hey Miami Boy good to hear from you again. I got a message from Katie last week that she was going to try to go to rehab SAP. Not sure if that has happened but that's what she told me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Talked to her and Star Friday morning, they were hanging together. Neither seemed interested in a date. I think they were going to cop so I moved on. You talk to Dakota lately? She is still on my to-do list.

Miami Boy
12-21-13, 04:53
Going through old pics and I thought I'd post these. I took these pics at the good old Carlisle last May on my iPhone. I didn't have the capability to post pics then so in doing it now.

This was my last date with Melissa as I haven't been able to schedule anything recently. Her number changes often, when I get the new number from helpful mongers, the line is busy or out of credits. I miss her spunky and sarcastic personality and her wild DT skills.

Any recent contact info for Melissa would be much appreciated. Also, please PM me if you've seen her recently. Thanks!

ReadheadI have not seen her around since summer.

RepoMan2642
12-21-13, 19:45
Of course she is, you just need to know her phone number that's all.Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.

Gator145
12-22-13, 02:45
Its Saturday and I just finished a date with a wonderful new comer to the area. Her name is Nikki. She has been in the area of Lehigh and the K and Huntingdon Station. She is a very beautiful 21 year old with the skills of a Pro. She is very attentive to the areas that matter the most. She does not rush anytime I have been with her. She has been frequenting that area and has been very easy to find. I have been luckiest in my quest usually around 1:00 p pm till about 6: pm. I strongly suggest any one wishing to meet this gem to scoop her when they see her as she has told me she does not intend being a regular to the area long. I personally have spent some very enjoyable times with Nikki and have not yet been disappointed. One may find the donation to be a bit more than the standard but the rewards far out weigh the slight increase. Sure wish my friend CookyJar could meet this girl she is a great companion. She can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody on any subject and have something interesting to say. One good thing about Nikki is she does have a working phone... YMMV... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Member #4422
12-22-13, 08:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4422
12-22-13, 12:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Waldo58
12-22-13, 19:16
Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.RepoMan, I'm one of Katie's admirers, so I just wanted to make sure I understood how she was NOT being a friend. Isn't calling many times and calling for a ride home and being "fine" on a date all part of friendship? Do you expect her not to call often or always take a taxi home or always clean her plate or not do drugs? It seems the real problem is something she is doing that you haven't mentioned?

Thar11
12-22-13, 21:19
Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.Thank God it is all about the drugs, money or something else you have that they want or we would never get to date these girls.

Miami Boy
12-23-13, 10:12
I just spent the last 3 days on Kensington. Meet some knew people like Nikki, and saw some a few old regulars including Star and Katie. Yes she is still around. They were both on Sargent Friday and Saturday at Sargent around 10 AM. I got an interesting PM which I decided to share.

"You know you could have PMed me instead of putting that post out in open forum. You know she is with me, you read my posts. That fucking asshole are* is lying. Maybe Katie will stay clean or maybe she will be back in Kensington that remains to be seen. Katie never stops telling me she loves me. She does not live in Kensington anymore nor is she there tricking on the street.

What a SW tells you and what you chose to believe is your business. As to why I posted asking about her rather than pming you, it's because she asked me to stop pming her regulars. And why did she say that? Because the last time I pmed you and said something negative about her, you showed her the PM. How do I know you showed it to her? Because she told me exactly what it said. This was while she was on Kensington looking for a date. By my saying this, I guess that means I'm a lier too.

Miami Boy
12-23-13, 10:32
First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.

Its Saturday and I just finished a date with a wonderful new comer to the area. Her name is Nikki. She has been in the area of Lehigh and the K and Huntingdon Station. She is a very beautiful 21 year old with the skills of a Pro. She is very attentive to the areas that matter the most. She does not rush anytime I have been with her. She has been frequenting that area and has been very easy to find. I have been luckiest in my quest usually around 1:00 p pm till about 6: pm. I strongly suggest any one wishing to meet this gem to scoop her when they see her as she has told me she does not intend being a regular to the area long. I personally have spent some very enjoyable times with Nikki and have not yet been disappointed. One may find the donation to be a bit more than the standard but the rewards far out weigh the slight increase. Sure wish my friend CookyJar could meet this girl she is a great companion. She can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody on any subject and have something interesting to say. One good thing about Nikki is she does have a working phone... YMMV... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

RepoMan2642
12-23-13, 19:32
I just spent the last 3 days on Kensington. Meet some knew people like Nikki, and saw some a few old regulars including Star and Katie. Yes she is still around. They were both on Sargent Friday and Saturday at Sargent around 10 AM. I got an interesting PM which I decided to share.

"You know you could have PMed me instead of putting that post out in open forum. You know she is with me, you read my posts. That fucking asshole are* is lying. Maybe Katie will stay clean or maybe she will be back in Kensington that remains to be seen. Katie never stops telling me she loves me. She does not live in Kensington anymore nor is she there tricking on the street.

What a SW tells you and what you chose to believe is your business. As to why I posted asking about her rather than pming you, it's because she asked me to stop pming her regulars. And why did she say that? Because the last time I pmed you and said something negative about her, you showed her the PM. How do I know you showed it to her? Because she told me exactly what it said. This was while she was on Kensington looking for a date. By my saying this, I guess that means I'm a lier too.I am with you Miami bec I am a liar also!!

I was just trying to put it out there to BEWARE with Katie bec I've known her for a while and she burned me for some cash and did the dash on the pretense she needed to stock up on meds before spending the night.

And after I posted the FACTS she called me 15 times and begged me to go back and lie on the board about what she actually did.

She plays the nice and innocent card and then does the dash with the cash!! BEWARE!

RepoMan2642
12-24-13, 19:50
First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.What happened to the best SWers of 2013??

And no XMASS pics of SWers this xmass??

We need CJ back!!

Happy Holidays to ALL and keep the reports coming in!!

Refrig Freeze
12-25-13, 15:11
First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.Good info from Miami boy and Gator appreciated. Do you happen to have any insight for general description of Nikki. Hair color / length?? Also is she still in area.

Paul32
12-27-13, 09:19
Has anyone seen lately redhead Ashley?

Mara123
12-28-13, 10:26
I am with you Miami bec I am a liar also!!

I was just trying to put it out there to BEWARE with Katie bec I've known her for a while and she burned me for some cash and did the dash on the pretense she needed to stock up on meds before spending the night.I don't have hardly any posts but I can confirm that Katie is a cash and dash girl.

Took her to my spot and within 20 minutes she needed her meds and said she would be much more fun after.

She of course never came back.

Texaco Tim
12-28-13, 11:25
Spotted her during the daytime up by Cambria. She is a cutie but my one date with her was all business. Wish she was more friendly as I really like her look. TT.

Member #4422
12-28-13, 12:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RepoMan2642
12-28-13, 17:42
I don't have hardly any posts but I can confirm that Katie is a cash and dash girl.

Took her to my spot and within 20 minutes she needed her meds and said she would be much more fun after.

She of course never came back.And I was getting PMs from a certain member that it was just me and I am a liar and made it up because she called my work.

ANY OTHER KATIE VICTIMS PLEASE REPORT HERE.

Thanks Mara for your report.

MaximusCut
12-29-13, 01:01
And I was getting PMs from a certain member that it was just me and I am a liar and made it up because she called my work.

ANY OTHER KATIE VICTIMS PLEASE REPORT HERE.

Thanks Mara for your report.I was the first one to report & my esteemed forum friends suspected my intentions, eyes, sanity & whatever else was left.

Gator145
12-29-13, 14:53
I was the first one to report & my esteemed forum friends suspected my intentions, eyes, sanity & whatever else was left.Hi Max. It is without question our playground is in a very questionable part of town. Which makes the characters very questionable. I really could tell you stories about many of our "friends " that frequent the area. There are many Girls that I have heard nightmare stories about. I will say this much. My friend CookyJar always would relate to it this way. " YMMV". I believe that to be very true. It is up to each of us to remember that if nothing else. What happens with one monger and girl might and very often is different with another monger. There are many reasons for this. Dates begin on the wrong foot. One party or the other is already having a bad day. The girl is "sick". The girl has somebody "watching her back" and he pressures her to do things she may otherwise not do. Many of the girls appear to be alone but just as many have leeches waiting in the wings to get whatever they can from the girls. The possibilities are endless based on the day, time of day and what time the next high tide arrives.

There is one girl that hangs around Huntingdon area sometimes on Sergeant St. Her name is Angel. Twenties, long brown hair. Usually in sweat pants. She has told me herself that cash and dash is a frequent practice of hers. Tried to warn her she will do that to the wrong guy and we will be reading about her in the paper one day about what a nice girl she was. If there is one girl out there that I truly believe is a cash and dash it is Angel. Had I not heard it from her own mouth I might be skeptical. Now I personally would be a fool to date her. That's just me. Of course YMMV. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Teddy Nomad
12-29-13, 19:44
I have had many girls tell me that they will take things out of cars, some swear they never do it. I can say it has been a long, long, time since I have had anything taken. I treat them very well and I think that is the main reason. I remember over the summer it was reported on here that Theresa (remember when she was the "must" have girl), did a cash and dahs, many wrote on here how she would never do such a thing. I dated her the next morning, and asked her about it, and she freely admitted it, she was tired, the guy wasn't a regular, he was arab, etc, etc. The moral of the story being, any girl can do it, some days are better than others. YMMV. Be smart, if you like to let the girl cop, prior to the date, understand that you are taking a risk of her not coming back, for any number of reasons. So unless you want to have a stash in your car, its part of the business. Deal with it and move on.

- Teddy

ScionKenzo
12-30-13, 03:11
Spotted her during the daytime up by Cambria. She is a cutie but my one date with her was all business. Wish she was more friendly as I really like her look. TT.Desiree has been out there for about 8-9 years now. She gets clean and disappears for awhile but she always comes back. I stopped dealing with her before the first time she cleaned up. She's a cash and dash girl, usually has a bad attitude and generally tries to play dudes. I'll give that she gave a decent BJ though. I've seen her lately but just skip her.

RepoMan2642
12-30-13, 16:55
Desiree has been out there for about 8-9 years now. She gets clean and disappears for awhile but she always comes back. I stopped dealing with her before the first time she cleaned up. She's a cash and dash girl, usually has a bad attitude and generally tries to play dudes. I'll give that she gave a decent BJ though. I've seen her lately but just skip her.There is ALOT of cash and dash girls out there but this was about being a regular with a girl you dated more than a year and her doing the dash after you get to know her.

ScionKenzo
12-31-13, 08:26
There is ALOT of cash and dash girls out there but this was about being a regular with a girl you dated more than a year and her doing the dash after you get to know her.I'm not sure where it was stated that this thread was only about that. What I was responding to made no mention of cash and dash. I was informing others about Desiree's tendency to do so in the past. I met up with her quite a lot back in the day, when I was less knowledgable about the scams out there, and now I just shared my experience. She tends to have a bad attitude and wants to rush a date. She will ask for money up front and make stops. She's an old player in the game and I doubt she has changed at all. Hence why I've avoided her now that I've seen she is back.

Plenty of nicer girls with better attitudes out there to give your $ to. Over the years I've met a ton of nice chicks who disappear way too fast.

RepoMan2642
12-31-13, 16:33
I'm not sure where it was stated that this thread was only about that. What I was responding to made no mention of cash and dash. I was informing others about Desiree's tendency to do so in the past. I met up with her quite a lot back in the day, when I was less knowledgable about the scams out there, and now I just shared my experience. She tends to have a bad attitude and wants to rush a date. She will ask for money up front and make stops. She's an old player in the game and I doubt she has changed at all. Hence why I've avoided her now that I've seen she is back.

Plenty of nicer girls with better attitudes out there to give your $ to. Over the years I've met a ton of nice chicks who disappear way too fast.Hey Scion, I agree with you on MANY nice girls out there to hang out with!!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Beebop
12-31-13, 18:23
Was on the K from about 4:45 PM till aroun 5:30 and saw nothing out except for one possibility up by where Frankford and K converge. If she was working she is for braver folk than I.

Cephlapod Love
12-31-13, 20:39
Be smart, if you like to let the girl cop, prior to the date, understand that you are taking a risk of her not coming back, for any number of reasons. So unless you want to have a stash in your car, its part of the business.
- TeddyHey that bit about having a "stash in your car" caught my attention. That goes along with her copping BEFORE a date.

Since it seems like we have a few newbies around, I'll chime in. The bottom line is that a girl that is carrying is a particular kind of risk. I would guess many of these girls are street smart and if your car gets pulled over by LE she is going to empty her pockets and dump the drugs in your car. That way if she is searched she has nothing on her. If she is REALLY smart she dumps the stuff on your side of the car or in the center console. (strengthens the "within arms reach" argument that the drugs were yours.)

The issue that some LE type taught me is that if LE finds drugs in the car when they do a search, LE "CAN" charge everyone in the car with possession! It is a legal concept called "constructive possession." Yeah, there are a million nuances and human judgement involved in the charging and prosecuting. But the onsite officer makes the call: Right or Wrong. Drug charges are usually more serious than loitering or solicitation, AND to get them to go away might take legal representation.

So while we know most all of these girls doing the SW thing are druggies, intentionally adding controlled substances to the situation presents a particular kind of risk. Just wanted to highlight that so anyone can make their own decisions and evaluations of what is an acceptable risk.

All fwiw.

Inncogneatoe
12-31-13, 21:13
Was on the K from about 4:45 PM till aroun 5:30 and saw nothing out except for one possibility up by where Frankford and K converge. If she was working she is for braver folk than I.Dropped in on the avenue a few days ago. Weather was horrible. I got there early trying to beat the rush. One pass, two passes, three passes and nothing; did not see a thing. There was nothing, nobody, not a streetwalker was walking; not even a mouse.

Timing is everything. It has always been about timing and the luck of the draw. Just before twilight the rain slowed to a drizzle. I did another loop from Letterly to the Donuts shop. Girls were coming out of the woodwork. With the break in the weather all the shut-ins rushed out. It was a buyer's market.

Lucky me!

Inncogneatoe.

Inncogneatoe
12-31-13, 21:38
Hi Max. It is without question our playground is in a very questionable part of town. Which makes the characters very questionable. I really could tell you stories about many of our "friends " that frequent the area.
…Of course YMMV. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Both Gator and Cephlapod Love make a good point.

Here is what I have learned during my time on the streets and from reading this forum. Never let your guard down. Never assume you are safe. Be prepared. Keep your wits about you.

That ATF who gave you the great ride yesterday could fuck you over today. And! Just because she did not cop while she was with you does not mean she is not carrying a stash.

While dating a working girl(s), there is but one person you can trust, who has your back and upon whom you can rely to do the right thing. If you cannot figure out who that one person is, you ought not to be doing this.

Inncogneatoe.

Blacksnake15
01-03-14, 00:15
Whats up fellow mongers, has anybody seen Tara (dresses in a set of nursing scrubs) she is usually working by the liquor store at Glenwood, usually late at night, she is white, cute thin, about 5'6 120 lbs, brown hair about 26 or 27 but not from the neighborhood, she says she is from Abington or Horsham?

Waldo58
01-03-14, 13:25
After writing in this thread that I was an admirer of Katie, I received the following:

It's Katie

tha7kie
Reports

It's Katie. Can you give me your # so I can call you and talk to you? If not, or there's a problem, you don't have to reply back.Well that's nice, I thought, it would be good to chat with her again, even if she was going to ask me to make a favorable post about her recent alleged actions. So I wrote back and asked tha7 kie to prove she was Katie by telling me some personal info that I knew about her. No response two days later.

It could yet be Katie. After all she's a busy girl. But I'm posting this to suggest you all be alert and don't automatically give away your phone number thinking it's Katie. Besides, she has used a different handle here in the past.

P.S. I checked tha7 kie's one post. It was made in 2006, when she said in the Atlanta streetwalker forum that she was traveling there and wanted to know where the action was. Let's see, Katie would have been 14 then. Hmm.

JCM2767
01-06-14, 12:56
I was back in town yesterday and just thought of driving the stroll. LE presence was hot as usual. Drove for about an hour but didn't find anyone out. I went to the usual spots looking for any potential, even drove around a few streets and several back alleys but to no luck so I just went home. Just wondering if it was just one of those days or is there anything going on why the place was so dry?

FourTwoNight
01-06-14, 16:02
I'm not new to this forum or to mongering. I have found SW on and Broad, OYR, and of course "The K". And Broad dried up years ago. OYR is hit or miss but pretty much dried out. However The K has been great. Until recently. Lately it's been hit or miss but mostly miss. I know it's been cold and that could be a factor but it has never been in the past. Hell I've gotten lucky in the middle of snowstorms. So I'm wondering where has everybody gone? My main question though is where are other strolls in the city? Or where have you gotten lucky? I am all over the city with my job and haven't seen other strolls but they have to exist. There can't be only one area to find walkers in. The city is too big for that to be the case. Any insight would be appreciated.

Tussel
01-06-14, 23:57
I'm not new to this forum or to mongering. I have found SW on and Broad, OYR, and of course "The K". And Broad dried up years ago. OYR is hit or miss but pretty much dried out. However The K has been great. Until recently. Lately it's been hit or miss but mostly miss. I know it's been cold and that could be a factor but it has never been in the past. Hell I've gotten lucky in the middle of snowstorms. So I'm wondering where has everybody gone? My main question though is where are other strolls in the city? Or where have you gotten lucky? I am all over the city with my job and haven't seen other strolls but they have to exist. There can't be only one area to find walkers in. The city is too big for that to be the case. Any insight would be appreciated.I have seen a few BSW on 54th and Westminster near the Blue Moon Notel. Also, I have seen a few on 55th or 56th Lancaster in West Philly.

ScionKenzo
01-07-14, 05:54
Was out around 4 am yesterday. Found someone I've never seen before, said her name was Janine. Wore glasses and had a nice thick ass on her. Said she was new to the area. Good personality. On K just north of the QS convenience store.

Gator145
01-07-14, 18:24
Was out around 4 am yesterday. Found someone I've never seen before, said her name was Janine. Wore glasses and had a nice thick ass on her. Said she was new to the area. Good personality. On K just north of the QS convenience store.Hmmmmmmmm... Wonder if that is the Janine that used to be around Pike St. She had been to the big house got out and went back. Have not seen her in a coons age. Always liked that little freak. Your description fits like a glove. If that's the girl from Pike then she was a find. Haven't seen the girl you picked up so I can't really be sure. You can bet I will find her though and let you know. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Tha7kie
01-08-14, 00:27
After writing in this thread that I was an admirer of Katie, I received the following:

Well that's nice, I thought, it would be good to chat with her again, even if she was going to ask me to make a favorable post about her recent alleged actions. So I wrote back and asked tha7 kie to prove she was Katie by telling me some personal info that I knew about her. No response two days later.

It could yet be Katie. After all she's a busy girl. But I'm posting this to suggest you all be alert and don't automatically give away your phone number thinking it's Katie. Besides, she has used a different handle here in the past.

P.S. I checked tha7 kie's one post. It was made in 2006, when she said in the Atlanta streetwalker forum that she was traveling there and wanted to know where the action was. Let's see, Katie would have been 14 then. Hmm.It could be all that. Or, another possibility, is that she asked to send a message to you and I haven't seen her since to pass along your response. Anything is possible I suppose.

Waldo58
01-08-14, 13:32
It could be all that. Or, another possibility, is that she asked to send a message to you and I haven't seen her since to pass along your response. Anything is possible I suppose.Oh, OK. Sorry I got your sex wrong.

Davey1965
01-08-14, 21:09
Hmmmmmmmm... Wonder if that is the Janine that used to be around Pike St. She had been to the big house got out and went back. Have not seen her in a coons age. Always liked that little freak. Your description fits like a glove. If that's the girl from Pike then she was a find. Haven't seen the girl you picked up so I can't really be sure. You can bet I will find her though and let you know. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Couldn't get the link to work but Post #544 in Street Walker photos thread has a pic of Janine. No glasses, most likely thinner and probably less hardened.

Irate Pirate
01-08-14, 22:17
This one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5058-Streetwalker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=872074&viewfull=1#post872074.

You needed a lil URL magic ;)

Couldn't get the link to work but Post #544 in Street Walker photos thread has a pic of Janine. No glasses, most likely thinner and probably less hardened.

Piehole
01-09-14, 12:12
So I got stopped by Johnny Law last night in Kensington. He gave me a huge ration of shit but did not arrest me or otherwise give me a ticket. He told me the PD would be sending a letter to my address about the event as part of their deterrent efforts and good luck getting it before my wife sees it.

My question is, do they really do that? Has anyone heard of this?

Thanks.

Pie.

Waldo58
01-09-14, 14:20
So I got stopped by Johnny Law last night in Kensington. He gave me a huge ration of shit but did not arrest me or otherwise give me a ticket. He told me the PD would be sending a letter to my address about the event as part of their deterrent efforts and good luck getting it before my wife sees it.

Thanks.

Pie.Piehole, that's important information that I have not heard or read before. Thank you for posting it, and PLEASE come back and report if you actually receive the letter.

Jskee
01-09-14, 15:32
Pie hole- I'm not sure about Philly, but I know in Camden they were doing that for a little bit. It was on the news about them doing the letter to the house. Just curious what did you do to get pulled over? Too many drive bys? Looking at the girls as you drive by or just an unlucky night for you to get pulled over?

I'd pay the mailman if I were you.. Let us know if they really send anything.

Gator145
01-09-14, 17:55

Thanks.

Pie.I have heard of this from a few people. There seems to be one officer out there with that M O. I have had the threat made more times than once. As far as I can tell it's Bullshit. Nothing ever came to my house cause I was always the first one home, and I brought in the mail. It is not sensible to believe the city would spend the money trying to harass people that way simply for being on Kensington Ave. Plus the danger of lawsuits that could come from something as childish as that. Seems they like to pull that on the guys from out of the area. Guess they feel it is more believable. I would rather err on the side of caution. No telling what those bastards will do. My suggestion would be to play along with him. Tell him everything you might think he wants to hear. Like sorry officer, I'll try not to let it happen again, I was looking for Camden and somehow wound up here, I'm going right home and go to bed like I should. Then pull away smile and wave. Don't forget to wish him a nice day, They love that shit. Then head down the Ave and find the sluttiest, sexiest, big titted, big assed, girl out there and go somewhere and pound the shit out of her. Make her suck your dick till you feel your asshole pulling forward. All the while keep repeating Officer Dickmeover this is for you. Always keep in mind if they can haul you in they will at the drop of a hat. If they have nothing on you, as much as they hate it, they have to let you go. Never, NEVER, NEVER, admit to anything no matter what they tell you. They do not have the power to go "easy on you". Never believe you will get a break.

They want to take you off the street so tell them nothing. Deny everything. More times than not they can never really prove anything. If they can then your fukt. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Piehole
01-09-14, 21:58
Pie hole- I'm not sure about Philly, but I know in Camden they were doing that for a little bit. It was on the news about them doing the letter to the house. Just curious what did you do to get pulled over? Too many drive bys? Looking at the girls as you drive by or just an unlucky night for you to get pulled over?

I'd pay the mailman if I were you.. Let us know if they really send anything.A SW came up to my car while I was parked. I didn't want her but her friend instead who was down the street. A cop saw me talking to her and waited at a light for several cycles. She left and her friend came up and got in. We drove off and instead of heading towards Port Richmond road I turned back up into the neighborhood. Next thing I know a cop was behind me. I'm not sure if he saw her get in or it was just bad luck. He let me drive for a while before he stopped me. In retrospect I wonder if he was trying to see into the car to see if I had a passenger or not.

Once he stopped me he tried to get me to tell him what I was doing in the area and where I was going. I kept thinking to not admit to any wrongdoing and did my best to say yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir as he called me names and attempted to get me to admit to something.

He had the girl get out and got her info. She walked back to the car and gave me my license, which I figured to be a good thing for me. After a while he turned off his flashers and pulled up along side and told me to get to hell out of there and that if he saw me again he would take the car.

I think he didn't see her get in the car and so he couldn't charge me with anything. But they are certainly not above lying so I'm not really sure why he ended up letting me go.

I will keep everyone posted on whether or not I actually received the letter.

Piehole.

She was a sweet petite 22 year old piece of ass. The kind you take back to the hotel for the night. Damn it.

FourTwoNight
01-10-14, 08:32
Here's why he really pulled you over. He was eyeing the girl you picked up. You just beat him to her. He pulled you over tried scaring you had her get out. Negotiated a fair price probably "do what I say or you go to jail". Sent you on your way. Then went down the nearest alley and got his dick wet.

I have not been pulled over for mongering but have been in an AMP when raided by vice. I was told the same bullshit story that there would be a letter sent home and my wife would find out and I'd loose my job, blah blah blah. I was single at the time and I hated my job so I didn't care. But no letter ever came and I still had my crappy job.

Kenbenz
01-10-14, 16:00
Was it a Philadelphia cop or Transit Police? Some time ago, I caught static from a Transit Officer . Was it him? A white guy with receding dark hair?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5976-Supereloquent-s-Reports-Philadelphia&p=898260&viewfull=1#post898260
(link to my old report)

UrbanBook
01-11-14, 19:43
I go in the set not far from Jasper, a buddy of mine ran it. An old friend and provider is in there. She needs a lift so I agree. No sooner then we get in the car; the one my aunt loned me LEO pulled me over. I had enough under my seat to send me away for 10 years (that life is over). LEO asked me for the paperwork and the number to the person that owns the car or else I'm going in. He called my aunt and told her I was using her car to pick up hookers at 2 am. Thank god he didn't search but I had a lot of explaining to do.

Kenbenz
01-12-14, 00:17
I go in the set not far from Jasper, a buddy of mine ran it. An old friend and provider is in there. She needs a lift so I agree. No sooner then we get in the car; the one my aunt loaned me LEO pulled me over. I had enough under my seat to send me away for 10 years (that life is over). LEO asked me for the paperwork and the number to the person that owns the car or else I'm going in. He called my aunt and told her I was using her car to pick up hookers at 2 am. Thank god he didn't search but I had a lot of explaining to do.Was it Transit Police? This is not normal police method. This is an officer off the reservation!

Paul32
01-12-14, 10:09
Has anyone knows Nicole? She is 26,very attractive blonde, dress very nice and sexy. I picked her up early this morning, never seen her on the streets.

The only problem I got with her was that she couldn't keep her leggins and panties on while we was looking for a spot. Damage was only 20 but the action was worthy at least 80.I was very suprised she was so low, belive me this girl is very sexy and dress very nice. Any other info about her? I am just curious if anyone knows anything about her.

ILikePussy
01-12-14, 11:21
First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.Miami Boy have you been with Niki on that 3 day weekend yet?

She sounds really good I would love to get the digits from you or Ole Gator.

Pictures would be nice too.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks.

ILikePussy.

UrbanBook
01-12-14, 13:30
Reply to Kenbenz:
Regular Philly police, not transit. Moya got out of the car and spoke to them while they were running my tags. I don't know what she told them but it may have helped to. Although I havn't seen her in a while we reminisce that one everytime I do see her. BTW, cops don't follow proper procedure, they do what they want. I've heard stories about girls being raped by the police. I've seen girls hop in squad cars to do dates with cops. I'm more afraid of them than I am of the Bloods and Crips; theres no telling what they will do.

UrbanBook
01-12-14, 14:25
I drove her home to the North East a few days ago. She lives with her boyfriend or other. He knows what she do and dosn't have a problem with it. She showed me how talented she is with a banana as I drove. She asked me to come in. I thought about it but I didn't have the nerve; I don't feel comfortable on someone elses turf. Really nice girl from Florida, hot body and appears to be clean. I felt comfortable around her. She didn't have a phone.

Ricardo42
01-12-14, 18:47
Has anyone knows Nicole? She is 26,very attractive blonde, dress very nice and sexy. I picked her up early this morning, never seen her on the streets.

The only problem I got with her was that she couldn't keep her leggins and panties on while we was looking for a spot. Damage was only 20 but the action was worthy at least 80.I was very suprised she was so low, belive me this girl is very sexy and dress very nice. Any other info about her? I am just curious if anyone knows anything about her.There are a few Nicoles, When exactly did you pick her up,? And at what location / streets? It all helps to be able to answer you.

Paul32
01-14-14, 17:25
There are a few Nicoles, When exactly did you pick her up,? And at what location / streets? It all helps to be able to answer you.I picked her up between Allegheny and Clearfield.

ScionKenzo
01-15-14, 21:28
This one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5058-Streetwalker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=872074&viewfull=1#post872074.

You needed a lil URL magic ;)That's definitely not the Janine I was talking about.

Gareth
01-16-14, 10:27
I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.

Katie is still around, beware though, after a few dates she says she wanted to hang out all night but needed to get her supply for the next day, I fronted her and she didn't return, after 15 minutes I drove around.

And called her and no answer and no where to be found. The usual story but she is back out bec we dated again a few days ago but she is no different then any of the other girls out there.

RepoMan2642
01-16-14, 16:06
I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.Thanks for the REPORT Gareth!! I guess Blonde Katie is still SCREWING board members!!

Thar11
01-16-14, 16:08
Picked her up at Seargent. Cute girl with short dark hair just above the shoulder. Body looked nice with clothes on (most do). On the way back to my place she mentioned giving birth not too long ago so I was bracing to for the worst but was pleasantly surprised when I got her undressed. Actually shocked that her body was that nice considering. Did what I normally do on a first date which is to see I f we click and decide if I am going make it a recurring thing. She was very cooperative and will definitely see her again if the opportunity arises. Have seen her 2 or 3 times while in the neighborhood when I wasn't looking for a date. Did give me her # but said it is not always turned on. I tried to call her this past weekend but the phone was off. She said that is a possibility but to keep trying because it will come back on once she adds minutes.

Thar11
01-16-14, 16:21
Picked up a girl with long blonde wavy hair. Looked nice and didn't show signs of the wear and tear that wrecks these girls. I saw her by Huntingdon. Pulled over on a side street. She stopped just short of the corner when approachng my car and made a quick phone call before getting in the car. I asked if it was a boyfriend she called which she denied. Gave some excuse that she saw a cop and just pretended to be on the phone until he was out of sight.

Tried to bring her to my place which is only about 20 minutes away but she declined. The reason she gave was that she just got out there but didn't even discuss time or how much. Makes me believe even more that there was someone waiting on her because most girls are happy to get picked up as soon as they get out there. Like a said didn't even want to talk about time or money. I could be wrong; maybe she likes jumping in and out of cars all day and sucking one dick after another. Glad I passes or should I say glad she passed as I try to avoid any girls that have a bf. Just doesn't work for me. Time will most always be rushed.

ILikePussy
01-16-14, 21:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Gator145
01-17-14, 17:27
Picked up a girl with long blonde wavy hair. Looked nice and didn't show signs of the wear and tear that wrecks these girls. I saw her by Huntingdon. Pulled over on a side street. She stopped just short of the corner when approachng my car and made a quick phone call before getting in the car. I asked if it was a boyfriend she called which she denied. Gave some excuse that she saw a cop and just pretended to be on the phone until he was out of sight.

Tried to bring her to my place which is only about 20 minutes away but she declined. The reason she gave was that she just got out there but didn't even discuss time or how much. Makes me believe even more that there was someone waiting on her because most girls are happy to get picked up as soon as they get out there. Like a said didn't even want to talk about time or money. I could be wrong; maybe she likes jumping in and out of cars all day and sucking one dick after another. Glad I passes or should I say glad she passed as I try to avoid any girls that have a bf. Just doesn't work for me. Time will most always be rushed.Melissa is a cash and dash so be warned. She was asking me what that meant. Told her and she said "oh I do that all the time". She has no BF but lives in the area so she has easy access to the drugs. She is not at all good in the sack and has very sticky fingers. She won't let you touch the pussy area at all. Just wants to suck dick. Then says her nipples hurt. For twenty Probably the prettiest anyone will get there for that amount. Yes she is very pretty but pretty much a waste of time and hard earned money. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Cutegeek
01-18-14, 10:52
Had a chance to visit the Philly area recently. Cruised the K a few times, but didn't see much that caught my eye. However, thanks to Gator, my trip was still fruitful. He hooked me up with two UTR girls that were great. Philly's too cold for me but I do like the variety and value out here.

UTR 1 - late 20's, cute enough with great attitude. A little thicker than I usually go for, but not fat or bbw, just not a spinner. She talks a lot, but understands how to be discreet. The most annoying part about her is that she lives with her bf and so has to sneak out. This led to a couple of misfires trying to pick her up (as she explained later). She also lives in a pretty rough neighborhood so. Once you get her though, service is great and she's pretty open minded. Damage was very reasonable too.

UTR 2 - early 30's, tiny, spinner type. Also cute but shows her age. She came to my hotel, which was a nice touch. She's really UTR though and was nervous initially. We got comfortable and down to business readily enough. Totally into everything I wanted to do. Oral skills like a champ and took it everywhere. Damage was very reasonable too.

Thanks again to Gator for the help hooking up these girls. He told me not to post their info as they are UTR so if you want to get in touch you'll have to reach out to him.

RepoMan2642
01-18-14, 19:21
297257297258[ATTACH=CONFIG]297259[/ATTACH

Has anyone seen Blonde Kelly or Isabel?

ILikePussy
01-18-14, 22:22

Oh OK I know this girl I picked her up and she said she needed her meds. Like a fool I trusted her she took my money and never came back. Beware of this one...

ILikePussy

RepoMan2642
01-19-14, 06:56
Oh OK I know this girl I picked her up and she said she needed her meds. Like a fool I trusted her she took my money and never came back. Beware of this one...

ILikePussyWhen and where did you see Kelly?

Anyone have any pics of Isabel?

RepoMan2642
01-19-14, 07:05

Has anyone seen Brittany?

RepoMan2642
01-19-14, 07:23
oh ok i know this girl i picked her up and she said she needed her meds. Like a fool i trusted her she took my money and never came back. Beware of this one...

IlikepussyIs this wall still around?

Dick Pischardo
01-19-14, 10:11
I'm flipping to subject a bit. Being from RI, I can't believe the amount of good looking sws there are in your City. Just look at this girl, smoking Nichol and others that Cookie posts. They must have been smokin' before the smack / crack took over their lives.

ILikePussy

FourTwoNight
01-19-14, 11:18
Had the rare opportunity for a nighttime run on Fri. It was after 2 in the morning and rain had just started to fall. To my surprise there was a good deal of people out on the ave. I Started at my usual spot at Sargent where I spotted a nice looking little Spanish girl. I circled around and spotted 3 more girls at Huntington and also on lehigh.

When I got back to Sargent luckily she was still there. She was short and a little heavy wearing a nice fitting pair of leggings. She was real hesitant at first scare I was a cop. After we went through our checks she talked a little. I went to my usual side street and parked. No BJ was offered, but none was needed as I was up and ready to go. She agreed to FS and .35 was enough. She reallly seemed to enjoy it. My only regret was not going to the 10 spot and spending more time with her in a more comfortable locale. Maybe tonight I'll look for her once again.

ILikePussy
01-19-14, 14:33
When and where did you see Kelly?

Anyone have any pics of Isabel?I don't know Isabel but this Kelly said her name was Katie. That wall I have never seen must be your spot.

ILikePussy.

NumberDude
01-19-14, 16:58
I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.

RepoMan2642
01-19-14, 17:09
Had the rare opportunity for a nighttime run on Fri. It was after 2 in the morning and rain had just started to fall. To my surprise there was a good deal of people out on the ave. I Started at my usual spot at Sargent where I spotted a nice looking little Spanish girl. I circled around and spotted 3 more girls at Huntington and also on lehigh.

When I got back to Sargent luckily she was still there. She was short and a little heavy wearing a nice fitting pair of leggings. She was real hesitant at first scare I was a cop. After we went through our checks she talked a little. I went to my usual side street and parked. No BJ was offered, but none was needed as I was up and ready to go. She agreed to FS and .35 was enough. She reallly seemed to enjoy it. My only regret was not going to the 10 spot and spending more time with her in a more comfortable locale. Maybe tonight I'll look for her once again.Shannon from Bucks County, does anyone know her?

NvrStlPhilly
01-20-14, 13:49
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Teddy Nomad
01-20-14, 16:34
She now lives and works on the other side of the River, on the friendly streets of Camden. She is on again / off again, as she is living with her mom, and trying to get back custody of her girl.

I did just date her last week, and her skills are still unmatched.

Teddy.

Waldo58
01-20-14, 18:39
I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.Thank you, NumberDude. The Katie you pictured is an excellent provider and a very nice person. Unfortunately here she has often been confused with other unsavory blond Katies, particularly the one SuperEloquent harped on. And she isn't and never was named Kat, who has also been reviewed here. Some here have tagged the Katie in your photo as "Platinum Blonde Katie", which isn't a bad idea, since her hair color is unique in its very light shade.

Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.

Jarboe
01-20-14, 23:28
Is this wall still around?Nope. It's been painted over.

Msaunders6969
01-21-14, 10:44
I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.This girl is a sweetheart. Seen her several times and can't say anything negative about her. Only good experiences.

Runner8
01-21-14, 11:25
Katie is a wonderful provider, articulate, smart and unfortunately sometimes distracted with her hobby. I have experienced all sides of her behavior over the years. Most recently she seems to be doing a bit better. I will continue to date her but always try to think with my big head and keep things safe and out of reach. That's all IMHO and experience.

Runner8.

This girl is a sweetheart. Seen her several times and can't say anything negative about her. Only good experiences.

Miami Boy
01-21-14, 16:10
Thank you, NumberDude. The Katie you pictured is an excellent provider and a very nice person. Unfortunately here she has often been confused with other unsavory blond Katies, particularly the one SuperEloquent harped on. And she isn't and never was named Kat, who has also been reviewed here. Some here have tagged the Katie in your photo as "Platinum Blonde Katie", which isn't a bad idea, since her hair color is unique in its very light shade.

Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.I see no confusion here. "Platinum Blonde Katie" as pictured below, has burned me twice now (cash and dash). She used to be very trustworthy. I had many good times with her, even an all nighter. That is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time. The first time she claimed LE grabbed her. Second time she used the same line even though I saw her being picked up by another monger a few hours later. Guess Uncle didn't keep her long. Her change of attitude seems to have happened after she worked at the peep show where she offered to let me jerk MYSELF off for $125.00. Ya right. I would suggest just taking her to your spot before giving her the money. YMMV.

Miami Boy
01-21-14, 16:19
Spotted this tall SW with long red hair, looked about 30, wearing stripper heels on Pike. Picked her up for a quick chat. Quoted me 80 for FS. Maybe the dancer attitude, but I just wasn't feeling it. Did get digits and permission to share.

Tominphilly
01-21-14, 17:33
Is this wall still around?Its been painted over, I was by there the other day and wondered the same thing.stopped to take a piss one day and some guys started walking up street towards my car so I took off in case they mistook me for a patron.

RepoMan2642
01-22-14, 07:20
Spotted this tall SW with long red hair, looked about 30, wearing stripper heels on Pike. Picked her up for a quick chat. Quoted me 80 for FS. Maybe the dancer attitude, but I just wasn't feeling it. Did get digits and permission to share.I AGREE WIRH MIAMI, Katie was the SAME way with me! NO confusion either between Katie and KAT, I like KAT's Russian accent and tattoos but KAT never burned me, Just like Miami I trusted Katie as well.

And got the LE story, not even the common courtesy of a phone call, I had to track her down. Here is a photo of the KATIE I am referring about and I know its not KAT.

Gareth
01-23-14, 10:03
I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

What's more troubling are the folks defending her. This seems to indicate that either these people have some interest in her business, are too involved with her or are, perhaps, Katie herself posting here with a proxy. Perhaps Katie has something on someone here and pressures them to post positively, I don't know. In any case, the level of explicit advocacy seems very inappropriate for a place where we review and share information. It undermines the purpose of the forum, as we can all plainly see.

The person who posted the quote below really has this very wrong. There is no reason why Katie should have "friends" here - that's not how this works, and we are not here to do her or her friends "favors." I am neither "for" or "against" Katie and nor should anyone else here be - we should just report as objectively as possible and move on.

Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.[/QUOTE]

Waldo58
01-23-14, 12:21
I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

If you had a bad experience with her or anyone else, you need only post a review, as I have, and leave it at that. It's not necessary to keep harping on it. That said, I do understand that one can get emotional when one has a bad experience, particularly if one is ripped off.

What's more troubling are the folks defending her. This seems to indicate that either these people have some interest in her business, are too involved with her or are, perhaps, Katie herself posting here with a proxy. Perhaps Katie has something on someone here and pressures them to post positively, I don't know. In any case, the level of explicit advocacy seems very inappropriate for a place where we review and share information. It undermines the purpose of the forum, as we can all plainly see.

The person who posted the quote below really has this very wrong. There is no reason why Katie should have "friends" here - that's not how this works, and we are not here to do her or her friends "favors." I am neither "for" or "against" Katie and nor should anyone else here be - we should just report as objectively as possible and move on.

Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.Gareth, I wholeheartedly agree that we should just report as objectively as possible and move on. But part of objectivity is making sure we are all talking about the same person. There have been many Katies reported on here, and if we are accusing one of them of Cash & Dash we had better be sure which Katie we are talking about. RepoMan graciously confirmed that his negative experiences were with the Platinum Blonde Katie pictured below. I am sorry to hear it, but thanks to him we can all now be on our guard. You still haven't clearly stated that your negative report was about this same Platinum Blonde Katie or one of the many others reported on here.

Purple Porkchop
01-23-14, 14:24
Once in a while I'll have a bad experience and will post 2 or 3 times at 3-4 week intervals. REASON: make sure it gets read. Sometimes people don't go back far enough.

P-Chop

[QUOTE=Gareth;1989781]I admit to being a bit confused and troubled by all the Katie business and the level of emotion both for and against.

RepoMan2642
01-23-14, 18:45

Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.[/QUOTE]

I totally Agree with GARTH, and I am not trying to harp on Katie, I just want to make it clear I am not confusing her with KAT or anyone else,
and just want to let fellow board members aware of what happened.

Ed Norton
01-23-14, 19:48
I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.I don't think anybody has reported on NumberDude's Katie as being "weird" or "unfriendly" or starting off by admitting she memorized a license number. Everyone says she's sweet and seems to go astray when she's out of sight in sort of a non-confrontational (cowardly) way.

Gareth, if the Katie you dated was a different one from NumberDude's, that's OK. We're here to help each other figure out who's who. I only bring this up because you say it was "a while back" and we all get fuzzy in remembering looks. The photos were a big addition to this discussion, and if they help confirm it's a different Katie who's scribbling license numbers, we'd all like to know!

Inncogneatoe
01-23-14, 21:24
I AGREE WIRH MIAMI, Katie was the SAME way with me! NO confusion either between Katie and KAT, I like KAT's Russian accent and tattoos but KAT never burned me, Just like Miami I trusted Katie as well.

And got the LE story, not even the common courtesy of a phone call, I had to track her down. Here is a photo of the KATIE I am referring about and I know its not KAT.I had a very memorable date with the Katie pictured in RepoMan's report. By memorable, I mean remarkable, excellent and unforgettable. It wasn't a car date and it was not a wham, bam thank you mam date. It was well plan, thought-out and included an extra component. And as good as this date may have been; I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

Katie is no different from anyone else. She is pretty. She is smart. She is interesting. And she can provide an awfully good time. She is everything your heart desires. And if you let her she'll burn you.

YMMV always applies. Keep your valuables safe always applies. Never fall for the old "cash and dash rip-off," always applies.

I would date her again in a heartbeat.

Inncogneatoe.

Runner8
01-24-14, 10:22
Exactly! Well said Inncogneatoe! I think part of the problem here could be she is really great with the charm, conversation and hot looks so many mongers can be blindsided and let down their guard. Just IMHO!

I had a very memorable date with the Katie pictured in RepoMan's report. By memorable, I mean remarkable, excellent and unforgettable. It wasn't a car date and it was not a wham, bam thank you mam date. It was well plan, thought-out and included an extra component. And as good as this date may have been; I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

Katie is no different from anyone else. She is pretty. She is smart. She is interesting. And she can provide an awfully good time. She is everything your heart desires. And if you let her she'll burn you.

YMMV always applies. Keep your valuables safe always applies. Never fall for the old "cash and dash rip-off," always applies.

I would date her again in a heartbeat.

Inncogneatoe.

Gareth
01-24-14, 14:13
I don't know if others have reported her as weird or unfriendly or not. I only try to report my experiences accurately and fairly.

The Katie I'm describing is whom someone has suggested calling platinum blonde Katie, and she appears in several photos posted recently.

Another poster here has indicated that Katie has "friends" here. I would be interested to know who they are so that I may place their reports on her, as well as other people, in the appropriate context.

There was another thing that I neglected to post earlier and that is that she warned me against posting a negative review of her. I didn't think much of it at the time but now that it's clear she has friends here, I think it could be considered a genuine threat. It is of course only my own opinion, but I believe that she views or posts here either alone or with the help of other users, which I believe undermines the point of the forum.

I don't think anybody has reported on NumberDude's Katie as being "weird" or "unfriendly" or starting off by admitting she memorized a license number. Everyone says she's sweet and seems to go astray when she's out of sight in sort of a non-confrontational (cowardly) way.

Gareth, if the Katie you dated was a different one from NumberDude's, that's OK. We're here to help each other figure out who's who. I only bring this up because you say it was "a while back" and we all get fuzzy in remembering looks. The photos were a big addition to this discussion, and if they help confirm it's a different Katie who's scribbling license numbers, we'd all like to know!

Buster Hymen
01-25-14, 00:03
Had biz in Philly yesterday morning, pretty tied up most the day and evening with clients, but was able to get out around 9:30 pm. Damn it is cold there, glad to be back home in the warm climate!! First went over to Camden since I struck gold there last time I was in town, with a hot young WSW spinner. Only saw a couple of very unfortunate looking girls, too bundled up to tell what evils might lurk underneath all those layers. And strangely enough, the street was packed with LEO! Who did they think was going to cause trouble in this weather?

So I drove back over to the K. Likewise, streets were pretty bare, couple "things" all bundled up were seen on first pass. Only LEO were the transit cops sleeping in their cars in front of the station they always hang out at. Was hoping to spy the Katie you all were talking about as she looks like my type. Since pickings were slim to none, I was going to call it a night, but then saw a fairly nice looking blonde. Scooped her up, she was miserable. Said she needed money for pills and was freezing her ass off. Pretty, but looked a bit odd as she had whiteish blue eyeliner on. Said she recently had a baby, but her figure was good. Took me to a very safe indoor location, asked for .4 for FS. Tipped her an extra .1 for good service and felt sorry for her going out in this weather.