PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Grizwooos
09-17-16, 13:31
No msog with the hour.

Amy's is quickly developing a very good reputation so I'm thinking about making the trip. Can anyone tell me if MSOG are allowed if one books the hour?

Thanks.

NGY.

Scraggy
09-17-16, 17:25
Woburn therapeutic massage no extras but GREAT massage.No extras (tried twice) but May gave a first class massage at Meridian in Natick.

Scraggy
09-17-16, 17:32
I visited WW on Friday. A new girl came downstairs to greet me. I asked if Lulu was available, and she said, "I new Lulu. I give you good massage. " I figure, WTF, hopefully Lulu taught her well. I went upstairs, and got a massage that was probably at least as good, if not better than, Lulu's. Plenty of teasing, including a prostate check, and I left happy. I asked her for her name, and she told me it was Tila. She even spelled it for me. I'd probably return, although I wonder how long she will be open for, given that she is definitely not following the new procedures in Waltham.After a long time away, went to WW after this review. Tila did a nice massage but kept me waiting 20 minutes and then had at least four phone calls during the massage and went out to answer the door or talk to one of the other girls at least three times. Totally ruined what otherwise would have been a great hour.

JohnReid
09-18-16, 04:17
No extras (tried twice) but May gave a first class massage at Meridian in Natick.Confirmed. I have seen May quite a few times. Initially hoping time would advance options to no avail. Ended up returning because she does a very good job at treating a very bad shoulder. She does give a good therapeutic treatment. Just realized I have never seen another girl there.

Any intel on 'Sunny Spa' down the road on Rte. 27? Other than lousy parking and horribly visible location has anyone anything they can throw out to us starving mongrels? That place is never mentioned here. I realize why that probably is, but I'd like to hear anyways.

Thanks,

JR.

Spaz2580
09-18-16, 07:57
You can park in back and go up the stairs. I went a couple of months ago. Got taller than usual provider. Enjoyed my session w / a little bit of upsell. Standard finish w / some roaming.

I never went to the old pink, but have made a few visits to the new one. The location is a little tricky to get into because it is right on the street and the area is pretty busy. There is fun to be had here, not sure how far as I haven't gotten anything more than the standard HE. Probably been there 3 times for an hour each and everything was good. The one time I went for a half hour, I was out within 14 minutes soon would recommend the hour or they may take it as a hint for a quickie. . 6 + . 4 for standard.

Big Head
09-18-16, 12:37
After a long time away, went to WW after this review. Tila did a nice massage but kept me waiting 20 minutes and then had at least four phone calls during the massage and went out to answer the door or talk to one of the other girls at least three times. Totally ruined what otherwise would have been a great hour.I have visited this place many times, but since the original Angela left it has gone down hill. Stopped by and was met by Tila. 1/10 in the looks department, turned around and left. I assume her service is probably very good because she was busy, but I need at least a tiny drop of visual stimulation to pull the trigger, there were none, zero. I actually lost any appetite for a massage after meeting her and just went home.

-BH.

MassageMama
09-18-16, 13:01
You can park in back and go up the stairs. I went a couple of months ago. Got taller than usual provider. Enjoyed my session w / a little bit of upsell. Standard finish w / some roaming.Pink is in only one level now! Are we talking about the same place?

Big Head
09-18-16, 14:31
I have visited this place many times, but since the original Angela left it has gone down hill. Typo. -BH.

Big Head
09-18-16, 19:01
You can park in back and go up the stairs. I went a couple of months ago. Got taller than usual provider. Enjoyed my session w / a little bit of upsell. Standard finish w / some roaming.A little bit of upsell? The upsell starts the moment you hand her the money. I stayed for half hour. The lady was very good looking in every way (I think she said her name was Iliana) but the moment you walk into that room the upsell starts. 'Oh, I see more money in there. You give me tip, OK?' The place is all business, she tried to flip me after 10 min, I refused and demanded more 'massage'. After the flip extended services were offered but for a steep price. It was very tempting because of her excellent looks, but I decided just to go with the HE. She refused the UTC on top until I give her the tip. I did not feel like getting up and got a decent HE without touching her. I was all done in 20 min and gave her 20 tip. She wanted 40 but I was firm and left. Obviously this place will not welcome me back, but I am all business also, upsell, haggling, shorted on time, charging upfront for UTC = smaller tip.

-BH.

TunaMan2
09-18-16, 19:56
I always get BBBJ there. Without fail.Was the BBBJ at zen or 59 coddington.

TunaMan2
09-18-16, 19:57
I always get BBBJ there. Without fail.Was the BBBJ at zen or 59 coddington?

CandyMan555
09-18-16, 21:20
PM me with any suggestions I will be down there for work. Parlor or private non asian.Message box is full CM.

Spaz2580
09-18-16, 21:22
I was talking about the old pink spot in ham, not brighton.

Pink is in only one level now! Are we talking about the same place?

TBone1970
09-19-16, 09:57
Anyone tried this seems sketchy.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5787649061.html

Ccup2
09-19-16, 10:11
Anyone tried this seems sketchy.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5787649061.htmlI answered on other page. He has had his ads up for a long time.

MassageMama
09-19-16, 10:13
I was talking about the old pink spot in ham, not brighton.Ahh gotcha!

TBone1970
09-19-16, 17:33
Has anyone seen her PM me with info?

I left a message but would appreciate some intel.

NewEngland
09-19-16, 17:39

I left a message but would appreciate some intel.It sounds like Millie is back.

Barnes75
09-19-16, 17:44
Stopped in to see Amanda based on a recent report from a fellow monger. And I was sorely disappointed. As I walked in Amanda was wearing a tight fitting tank top, and I was licking my chops in anticipation. I was able to get the HJ out of her, but no lfk and only marginal hand access to tits. Fellow Mongers, especially those who have had success with her, where did I go wrong?! Please feel free to pm me. How have others fared with Amanda?

NewOld
09-19-16, 20:07
Stopped in to see Amanda based on a recent report from a fellow monger. And I was sorely disappointed. As I walked in Amanda was wearing a tight fitting tank top, and I was licking my chops in anticipation. I was able to get the HJ out of her, but no lfk and only marginal hand access to tits. Fellow Mongers, especially those who have had success with her, where did I go wrong?! Please feel free to pm me. How have others fared with Amanda?This is what's so difficult about reporting on specofic girls and parlors.

I have had BBFS from her. BBBJ several times. Tits always in my mouth. Always topless. Kissing me the whole time, before during and after.

Now if I went around saying 'I think she actually likes me', I'd look like an idiot if she gave someone else the same treatment. But it does appear that that is the case.

I am around her age, I am extremely good looking and athletic, and am also very respectful and friendly. I also tend to be very much a ladies man. Never been ine to hang withbthe guys ever. I've also seen her no less than 10 times. The FS was probably on the 5th or 6th visit.

She actually hesitated the first time I asked for oral and then went right into it after a few seconds. Now here's the thing. Exactly how do you know when these girls are lying when they say something like 'ok, just for you'? She could've said that 400 times last week for all I know.

Momo2
09-20-16, 08:31
Stopped in to see Amanda based on a recent report from a fellow monger. And I was sorely disappointed. As I walked in Amanda was wearing a tight fitting tank top, and I was licking my chops in anticipation. I was able to get the HJ out of her, but no lfk and only marginal hand access to tits. Fellow Mongers, especially those who have had success with her, where did I go wrong?! Please feel free to pm me. How have others fared with Amanda?She has become too popular and is disrupting the harmony in the shop. People she has never met are asking for her and it makes her worry. She is getting tiered. So she has decided to tone it down. Don't worry, its not anything you did. Its just not your time. I was there last week and same thing happened to me. As NewOld said, it took him several visits to get more. So maybe we set our expectations too high for our first visit with her. It may take a few more visits.

MikeJohns
09-20-16, 09:02
Was the BBBJ at zen or 59 coddington?I tried with gina at zen for BJ. She says not here. Have had BBBJ and CBJ at 59, lily not there now. I think she is moving on to other work. ?

NewOld
09-20-16, 10:24
Was the BBBJ at zen or 59 coddington?Always at 59 Coddington. Never been to zen.

Southshoreboy
09-20-16, 15:20
Is this Amanda working in yezi or any other spot?

She has become too popular and is disrupting the harmony in the shop. People she has never met are asking for her and it makes her worry. She is getting tiered. So she has decided to tone it down. Don't worry, its not anything you did. Its just not your time. I was there last week and same thing happened to me. As NewOld said, it took him several visits to get more. So maybe we set our expectations too high for our first visit with her. It may take a few more visits.

MassageMama
09-20-16, 19:43
Has anyone experienced massages and such at the new Thai place on 400 west Cummings Park (no pun intended) in Woburn. Seems Legit but.

Toujula
09-20-16, 20:22
Went to the parlor the other night on arlington rd, this has come to be one of my favorite spot, I was a raging bull, with some hot water boiling in my gut. I am not meeting my regular, 'real world', chic until this weekend and I didn't feel like driving all the way to dudley or mass ave to hunt, so I decided to check the regular spot to see what gem I could hit tonight to drop the water.

I liquored up on some heineken, usually fills me up with water to piss and I let it mix in with the protein to give me a long, slippery release. I get there, I see what looks to be 2 grannies but one looked sexier then the other, I quickly made eye contact with the sexier one that greeted me at the door. The pic shows is not her but after browsing through some pics, this is an accurate match of what she looked like, about 95% match, height, body, tits, except the face is just a tad bit slimmer but pretty close and a slimmer waist.

She greets me, not with a smile but with a slight welcome look and said, come in. She then tapped me on the ass and then smile. BINGO, always a good sign. I knew I was in for a treat. Some of you are always talking about getting a signal while on the table by rubbing their thighs, touching a toe nail or winking, all that bullshit. Believe it or not I have gotten the ass tap quite a few times and to me, that's always THE sign that she's all out for fun. She's a sexy little one this granny, I mean her body was TIIIIGHT, I mean, how does an old lady keeps her self in such a good shape is why I can't get enough of the Asian meat.

I went for the half, as usual. I take it all off and just sat on the table, I didn't lay on my back. She takes a while and then comes in the room, now she begins to smile and says, "hi. You've been here before", I say, "yeah, I like it here, I cum here for you". One thing I like about her that gets me teased up are her eyes. She's got the slanted eyes pat down when she smiles and nice looking jet black hair. She likes what I said and lets out this big smile, and then comes to me with her arms all out and wraps it around my neck and say, "awww thank you, thank you, you so handsome. ". I'm like oh, thank you too and my cock was raging hard in front of her, I'm ready to break, she's in right between my legs. And I hold her by the waist and said, "wow, very nice you look, you must work out. " she looks down and saw the monster and grabs it and starts to gently stroke it. If I didn't have this heineken in me, I'd probably shoot my load all on her clothes but it kept me up so I push it in her hand and let her stroke it. Right away now, we go into this moment of silence and the little horny moan starts. I kiss her by the neck and she starts feel it because she gets closer as she's stroking me. I tapped her and motion for her to suck it, put my thumb in my mouth and point to my dick. She says, "you want me to lick for you baby. " I'm like, "yes. Yes". She said okay lie down. She goes out and comes back with this wet cloth, wipe my dick down and as she's doing it, I just went for the pants and unbutton it. Man, I just love. Love the way Asian women wear panties like a tight hand in a glove. The way those panties grip that little ass and make the kitty stick out, is a thing of beauty. I grab her and rubbed her ass while I put my cock between her crotch, I started to grind and got a tingle of the cum and I'm like let me stop before I cum, fuck that, that'd be a waste. So I get on the table like she said, laid down and she gave me a nice BBBJ. She held my cock down at the base while she goes down slowly, it was beautiful just seeing my big dick in her little mouth but she took it all in like a champ.

Then I motion for her to turn around, at first she couldn't understand what I was getting at, so I kept motioning for her to turn around, bring her ass to me upside down. She finally gets it and turns around and spread that ass and rest that cut little ass on my face while she continues to give me head. I don't normally eat pussy so I just played with it. Her little ass is so cute when spread and sexy in those black panties. I took four fingers and grab the panties and slide it on the side and have the meat right in my face. I adjust the panties so to have a clear view and then I took both hands and started spreading her pussy meat. This woman was TIGHT, I mean, her pussy was so tight, I spread her meat all the way out to see the little hole and it was as shut as her asshole. And I've spread plenty of pussy where I can see a whole as big as a tunnel and it would echo if I shouted but not hers. Nice little pussy, didn't completely shaved but I like the way it looked, not too hairy, just buzzed hair. All the while I'm playing with her puss, she's giving me a nice wet blow job. I open up her asshole, that too is extra tight, she jumps a little when I do that, and I tried to insert my finger in her ass, she giggled, jumped and lifted her leg and said something. Don't know what she said, I guess she's not too crazy about getting her asshole teased with. So I tried to finger her and she tried to squeeze her pussy when I started fingering her and moaned and stroked me a little faster and eventually tighten up to the point she proceeded to get up and said, "ok".

When she got up from the 69 position, I felt this wetness on my cock and when I look down, I saw a long string of drool. Apparently she wasn't swallowing as she was sucking and let the spit build. Its all good because I was feeling good, whatever works. Now she gets up and I motion for her to get on table so I can do an ass job. She got in a doggy position and her little body was so fucking yummy, I'm like, as hard as I am and probably not going to last a mili second, I want to taste this b*tch and go inside. So we start off with a little ass job, I had her hunch down on her elbows and ass up. I gave her about a short grind and ask her if I could fuck instead. She didn't hear what I said at first so I stopped and got by her ear and kissed her on the cheek and said, sex. Yes, can we have sex. She exhales and was getting a little impatient and said, "cum cum. You got condom". I said yep and got off table and reached in my pocket and got me a magnum. I act like I was struggling to put it in and ask her if she could give me a little head to slide it in. She got off table, help me put it in and gave me another round of blow job, stops and then said, "ok, come come come. " We got back on the table and get her in the doggy again, have spread her legs wide and ass cheeks looks beautiful, spread and I made a big ball of spit in my hand and marinated her little puss, fingered her a little bit and then pushed in my cock. She jumps when I pushed that monster in, making a big moan and grabbed her by the shoulders and let out a good couple of swings and she was grinding her teeth moaning hard because I guess that monster was devouring her, ripping her inside and she pushed forward and my dick came out and I started to cum so I quickly grabbed her and pushed it back in to finish it off, I only made 2 more swings and pretty much released and I just stood there just letting the rest gush out and she too just stood still and took it all in.

After I finish, she went to get some hot towel, took out rubber, cleaned me off, giggled a little, and then tap my cock as if to say, "you bad boy". I told her I'd definitely like to see her again, she said, "okay, cum back next tyme". I took 80, I counted it in 20's to make it look like its a bunch. She took it and said thank you and then we walked out and said good bye. I didn't get her name, doesn't matter to me, its never their real names anyways, so names never matter to me, I just go back to see them.

Overall, good experience. The whole session must've lasted 25 minutes, fuck a massage, I ain't got money to waste, 40 for a bullshit house fee and then 80 for the bang, 120 total, that's more then enough if you ask me, so money well spent.

CandyMan555
09-21-16, 08:11
Any info on older woman at Yezi? (I do not mean Amanda) Prettty face, Info would be appreciated.

Thanks CM.

HappyDave
09-21-16, 15:51
If memory serves 59 Has a #104 Zen and another upstairs. I have reviewed downstairs. Been mostly lame rub and tug, are the recent posts here upstairs or ground floor?

Going to be in Braintree area, any recomendations, nude or utc and getting them on the table for some rolling around HJ action is what I am looking for.

Toujula
09-21-16, 23:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WalterMitty
09-22-16, 06:20
She has become too popular and is disrupting the harmony in the shop. People she has never met are asking for her and it makes her worry. She is getting tiered. So she has decided to tone it down. Don't worry, its not anything you did. Its just not your time. I was there last week and same thing happened to me. As NewOld said, it took him several visits to get more. So maybe we set our expectations too high for our first visit with her. It may take a few more visits.I visited yezi about a week ago. First time there in quite awhile and requested Amanda.

She did say that she didn't know me and asked why I requested her. I told her a good friend highly recommended her.

And said she was alot of fun.

She then wanted his name and I replied that he was married and did not use his real name. She seemed cool with that.

I was there the full hour, got a very good massage and a BBBJ with her top down.

60/80.

Nsfrmbhnd
09-22-16, 10:45
I visited Amy based on this post. Came away much less impressed. Rub felt like getting an "Indian Sunburn"(not PC, but not sure what else to call it). Agree she is a "taller" than at most AMP's, but that's about it. Would also say she likely gave birth in the past year or less. Will not return.

Saw amy here new young says going away next week to ny. Very convenient location but was lousy last time with older provider so I tried again few months later. Amy is taller young beautiful built and fun. Get it while it lasts.

NewOld
09-22-16, 11:31
Any info on older woman at Yezi? (I do not mean Amanda) Prettty face, Info would be appreciated.

Thanks CM.I've been there no less than 50 times and have never seen an older woman. Ugly, absolutely. Older, no. Perhaps this is a recent addition.

Oeddeo
09-22-16, 17:19
I went to Harrison, above may's cakes, and met Sunny, and it was the worst experience I have ever had. The house fee is 60 for 45 minutes not an hour, and she wanted to be tipped up front as soon as I walked in. When ever a provider ask to be tipped up front its usually a bad sign. I told her I would tip her later. Long story short, the rub down was pretty good and things where looking promising till the flip. After the flip Sunny started the hard upsell. She said she doesn't do FS and she wanted 120 for a topless CBJ. I blame myself for not just getting up and walking out, but I was listening to the wrong head. I got her to settle for 100 for a topless CBJ. Things only went down hill from there. She never took her top off, she just rolled it up to set the girls free. But she stood in a positions that made it difficult for me cop a feel. She blew me for 2 minutes then started to complain that I'm not cuming fast enough. And the complaints just kept on coming. After only 4 minutes of sucking me off she complained that she was tired and wanted to use her hand. After 2 minutes of using her hand she complained she was tired and I wasn't cuming fast enough and she asked me to jerk myself off. I told her I didn't tip her 100 just to jerk myself off. If I wanted to pay to jerk off, I would stay home and tip a cam girl. Sunny complained, and complained, and complained some more. After all was set and done, I ended up 160 lighter, and all I got was a halfass CBJ, a lame HJ, and I sucked on her tits a little, and I never got to cum. If I can say anything positive about Sunny, she's attractive, the rub down was good, and she has nice real tits. But with all the fucking complaining and lackluster effort, it just wasn't worth it. I may give the location another try in the future, but only after Sunny rotates out.

Yellowfever023
09-22-16, 17:58
I've been there no less than 50 times and have never seen an older woman. Ugly, absolutely. Older, no. Perhaps this is a recent addition.I can guarantee you that the providers at Yezi are 45 + years of age. Asian women age gracefully. The asian age formula is, take your best guess and ad 20 years.

CandyMan555
09-22-16, 21:24
I've been there no less than 50 times and have never seen an older woman. Ugly, absolutely. Older, no. Perhaps this is a recent addition.

The woman I saw had jet black hair.......... bangs........... and hair down to her shoulders, Pretty Face, big shoulders. Just curious about her massages,Thanks, CM.

Mr Bao
09-23-16, 01:22
I went to Harrison, above may's cakes, and met Sunny, and it was the worst experience I have ever had. The house fee is 60 for 45 minutes not an hour, and she wanted to be tipped up front as soon as I walked in. When ever a provider ask to be tipped up front its usually a bad sign. I told her I would tip her later. Long story short, the rub down was pretty good and things where looking promising till the flip. After the flip Sunny started the hard upsell. She said she doesn't do FS and she wanted 120 for a topless CBJ. I blame myself for not just getting up and walking out, but I was listening to the wrong head. I got her to settle for 100 for a topless CBJ. Things only went down hill from there. She never took her top off, she just rolled it up to set the girls free. But she stood in a positions that made it difficult for me cop a feel. She blew me for 2 minutes then started to complain that I'm not cuming fast enough. And the complaints just kept on coming. After only 4 minutes of sucking me off she complained that she was tired and wanted to use her hand. After 2 minutes of using her hand she complained she was tired and I wasn't cuming fast enough and she asked me to jerk myself off. I told her I didn't tip her 100 just to jerk myself off. If I wanted to pay to jerk off, I would stay home and tip a cam girl. Sunny complained, and complained, and complained some more. After all was set and done, I ended up 160 lighter, and all I got was a halfass CBJ, a lame HJ, and I sucked on her tits a little, and I never got to cum. If I can say anything positive about Sunny, she's attractive, the rub down was good, and she has nice real tits. But with all the fucking complaining and lackluster effort, it just wasn't worth it. I may give the location another try in the future, but only after Sunny rotates out.I was going to try it this week. After reading this, I'm 50/50 in tossing my money for nothing or just make a stripper 50 bills richer.

Catnibbler
09-23-16, 05:51
I went to Harrison, above may's cakes, and met Sunny, and it was the worst experience I have ever had. The house fee is 60 for 45 minutes not an hour, and she wanted to be tipped up front as soon as I walked in. When ever a provider ask to be tipped up front its usually a bad sign. I told her I would tip her later. Long story short, the rub down was pretty good and things where looking promising till the flip. After the flip Sunny started the hard upsell. She said she doesn't do FS and she wanted 120 for a topless CBJ. I blame myself for not just getting up and walking out, but I was listening to the wrong head. I got her to settle for 100 for a topless CBJ. Things only went down hill from there. She never took her top off, she just rolled it up to set the girls free. But she stood in a positions that made it difficult for me cop a feel. She blew me for 2 minutes then started to complain that I'm not cuming fast enough. And the complaints just kept on coming. After only 4 minutes of sucking me off she complained that she was tired and wanted to use her hand. After 2 minutes of using her hand she complained she was tired and I wasn't cuming fast enough and she asked me to jerk myself off. I told her I didn't tip her 100 just to jerk myself off. If I wanted to pay to jerk off, I would stay home and tip a cam girl. Sunny complained, and complained, and complained some more. After all was set and done, I ended up 160 lighter, and all I got was a halfass CBJ, a lame HJ, and I sucked on her tits a little, and I never got to cum. If I can say anything positive about Sunny, she's attractive, the rub down was good, and she has nice real tits. But with all the fucking complaining and lackluster effort, it just wasn't worth it. I may give the location another try in the future, but only after Sunny rotates out.I would have got dressed and told her I didn't cum you get no tip. You don't an on going back so F her!

Azn Lvr
09-23-16, 08:09
I was getting a massage recently and I was amused when the very friendly lady tugged on my beard and asked "is it artificial?" Afterwards I was thinking: did she think I had put on a fake beard to hide my face? LOL.

Could somebody with a lot of experience on this site PM me? I have a quick question. (Not about fake beards!

Thanks,

AL.

NewOld
09-23-16, 08:15
The woman I saw had jet black hair.......... bangs........... and hair down to her shoulders, Pretty Face, big shoulders. Just curious about her massages,Thanks, CM.She sounds like the only girl who is ever there besides amanda. But she could in no way be mistaken for attractive IMO. Nice d's though. Thick nipples. Good rub if it's actually the same girl. Wears a bebe shirt half the time.

Probably 5'7" 160 lbs.

Herow
09-23-16, 09:10
I went many months ago when it was first open, and your experience almost perfectly mirrors mine. I figured they had definitely rotated girls by now, but either it's the same girls or they train them act this obnoxious. I think FS is possible there, but when I asked I was quoted like 200. Same with high prices for everything else. When I told her what is standard, she says "not in Boston". I think I've been here longer than you have, you little rip off artist.

So yeah, this place sounds like it's still on the To-Don't list.

I went to Harrison, above may's cakes, and met Sunny, and it was the worst experience I have ever had. The house fee is 60 for 45 minutes not an hour, and she wanted to be tipped up front as soon as I walked in. When ever a provider ask to be tipped up front its usually a bad sign. I told her I would tip her later. Long story short, the rub down was pretty good and things where looking promising till the flip. After the flip Sunny started the hard upsell. She said she doesn't do FS and she wanted 120 for a topless CBJ. I blame myself for not just getting up and walking out, but I was listening to the wrong head. I got her to settle for 100 for a topless CBJ. Things only went down hill from there. She never took her top off, she just rolled it up to set the girls free. But she stood in a positions that made it difficult for me cop a feel. She blew me for 2 minutes then started to complain that I'm not cuming fast enough. And the complaints just kept on coming. After only 4 minutes of sucking me off she complained that she was tired and wanted to use her hand. After 2 minutes of using her hand she complained she was tired and I wasn't cuming fast enough and she asked me to jerk myself off. I told her I didn't tip her 100 just to jerk myself off. If I wanted to pay to jerk off, I would stay home and tip a cam girl. Sunny complained, and complained, and complained some more. After all was set and done, I ended up 160 lighter, and all I got was a halfass CBJ, a lame HJ, and I sucked on her tits a little, and I never got to cum. If I can say anything positive about Sunny, she's attractive, the rub down was good, and she has nice real tits. But with all the fucking complaining and lackluster effort, it just wasn't worth it. I may give the location another try in the future, but only after Sunny rotates out.

Vintage68
09-23-16, 12:04
Wish I would have read some of the recent reviews here before checking this place out. Got there and was greeted by Sunny. Attractive maybe early thirties Chinese. Slender with nice tits. Speaks decent English. That's where the good ends. It was 60 for the house. She gave an ok massage for twenty minutes then said turnover. All along making small talk and being flirty. She asked if I wanted massage down there and I said yes. This is where things get weird. The entire time she keeps talking, and gets easily distracted. She was very twitchy and jumpy, as though high on something. In fact, I'm sure she was either coked up or on meth, she kept having to wipe her nose and was just very erratic. So she starts the HJ and twenty seconds in she starts complaining that I'm not hard enough yet and I'm taking too long. I do some OTC roaming and ask that she remove her top. Right away she asks how much I tip. Turn off. She says tip me good. Then asks what I want. I tell her take her top of and a BJ. She says no BJ. I say top off and tit-fuck, she again asks how much I tip and that she needs good tip. I agree to 80. Now she wants money up front and I have to get up off the table to pay her first. I'm getting bad vibes and getting impatient which isn't helping me get in the mood. She removes her top, gets some oil and starts stroking again. I get to play with her nice C-cups for about ten seconds and then she positions herself with her back to me so I can't get at them while she continues mechanical HJ. Now she starts shaking her hand and complaining she is tired and I'm taking too long, this is about one minute in. She jumps up and asks what is wrong with me. I say nothing, just get back to what you were doing. I get to caress her tits again but no tit-fuck. She then says no she cannot do that unless I tip more. I tell her we agreed to that and she mutters something I couldn't make out. For shits and grins I ask what full service runs and she says at least 200 but she won't do it this time, maybe next time. Then, continues HJ for about thirty seconds and again complains that I still haven't cum and I'm taking too long. She puts her top back on and asks me what I want to do. At this point I am fed up and tell her nothing, I'm out. She then promises more next time around but I'm not falling for that hustle. She is a con artist and likely addicted to some sort of drugs. She had one of her customers drop off a bottle of wine for her while I was there. She said she drinks half a bottle of wine every night. So $1. 4 down the drain, I will not repeat. For another 30 I could have had a much better experience in Lowell with FS. Avoid this ***** at all costs.

Izmiz
09-23-16, 17:24
Saw Nathalie a few days back.

Very good massage, place was clean and good enough.

She is very good at the massage and the ending, her looks are good also nice body and everything.

Will repeat.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-body-work-real-photos-and-a-truly-relaxing-and-sensual-experience-xo/32051198

Mr Bao
09-23-16, 18:01
Wish I would have read some of the recent reviews here before checking this place out. Got there and was greeted by Sunny. Attractive maybe early thirties Chinese. Slender with nice tits. Speaks decent English. That's where the good ends. It was 60 for the house. She gave an ok massage for twenty minutes then said turnover. All along making small talk and being flirty. She asked if I wanted massage down there and I said yes. This is where things get weird. The entire time she keeps talking, and gets easily distracted. She was very twitchy and jumpy, as though high on something. In fact, I'm sure she was either coked up or on meth, she kept having to wipe her nose and was just very erratic. So she starts the HJ and twenty seconds in she starts complaining that I'm not hard enough yet and I'm taking too long. I do some OTC roaming and ask that she remove her top. Right away she asks how much I tip. Turn off. She says tip me good. Then asks what I want. I tell her take her top of and a BJ. She says no BJ. I say top off and tit-fuck, she again asks how much I tip and that she needs good tip. I agree to 80. Now she wants money up front and I have to get up off the table to pay her first. I'm getting bad vibes and getting impatient which isn't helping me get in the mood. She removes her top, gets some oil and starts stroking again. I get to play with her nice C-cups for about ten seconds and then she positions herself with her back to me so I can't get at them while she continues mechanical HJ. Now she starts shaking her hand and complaining she is tired and I'm taking too long, this is about one minute in. She jumps up and asks what is wrong with me. I say nothing, just get back to what you were doing. I get to caress her tits again but no tit-fuck. She then says no she cannot do that unless I tip more. I tell her we agreed to that and she mutters something I couldn't make out. For shits and grins I ask what full service runs and she says at least 200 but she won't do it this time, maybe next time. Then, continues HJ for about thirty seconds and again complains that I still haven't cum and I'm taking too long. She puts her top back on and asks me what I want to do. At this point I am fed up and tell her nothing, I'm out. She then promises more next time around but I'm not falling for that hustle. She is a con artist and likely addicted to some sort of drugs. She had one of her customers drop off a bottle of wine for her while I was there. She said she drinks half a bottle of wine every night. So $1. 4 down the drain, I will not repeat. For another 30 I could have had a much better experience in Lowell with FS. Avoid this ***** at all costs.Dropped by, opened door, I walked in and stood there and there she lay on that futon with blanket on top of her. I said yo, she jumped up and asked how did I get in. I said I walked in duh. I assume last dude left didn't close the door, so I strolled in. She asked what I want, I should've said your money and vaginas, but didn't think she would understand. She has pretty good English but I asked how much was the half hour massage as she was vague on the phone. She looks confused of the word I've used. I said it is unclear of the information provided. She said how come I don't call. I responded you're not clear on the phone. I didn't like her face, so I made an excuse and asked if they take cc? She said no and I left. Left with 60 bucks not spent on her face and read why'all stories. This business is too opened and will get monitored soon. It is in a residential area with old people, that will stir up a scene in a few months. I would avoid at all cost, unless ya want to be locked up and be on CBS / ABC and interviewed by Chris Hansen twin on shady massage parlors instead, LOL.

Amp Slave
09-23-16, 22:26

I left a message but would appreciate some intel.Is she still around?

MassageMama
09-24-16, 12:27
How many of you remember The Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode? Add some paranoia and that is what it is like to try and do business with "innovative Massage" aka golf ball massage in Newton. Tried to call her and she gave me the twenty questions and said she was too busy! Hung up. So, I tried again several weeks later. One of the senior members here had been with her and gave her a call and mentioned I would call her. I told her my agreed upon name. She asked what the Senior's phone number was and I said I didn't have it with me. She hung up. She is a crazy! Much friendlier options elsewhere. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

GoodManHere
09-24-16, 14:38
Hey Negsiro, I cannot find any advertisements for a massage place on Arlington Rd. Can you provide a better address description? Or a telephone number? Feel free to PM me.

Went to the parlor the other night on arlington rd, this has come to be one of my favorite spot, I was a raging bull, with some hot water boiling in my gut. I am not meeting my regular, 'real world', chic until this weekend and I didn't feel like driving all the way to dudley or mass ave to hunt, so I decided to check the regular spot to see what gem I could hit tonight to drop the water.

I liquored up on some heineken, usually fills me up with water to piss and I let it mix in with the protein to give me a long, slippery release. I get there, I see what looks to be 2 grannies but one looked sexier then the other, I quickly made eye contact with the sexier one that greeted me at the door. The pic shows is not her but after browsing through some pics, this is an accurate match of what she looked like, about 95% match, height, body, tits, except the face is just a tad bit slimmer but pretty close and a slimmer waist.

She greets me, not with a smile but with a slight welcome look and said, come in. She then tapped me on the ass and then smile. BINGO, always a good sign. I knew I was in for a treat. Some of you are always talking about getting a signal while on the table by rubbing their thighs, touching a toe nail or winking, all that bullshit. Believe it or not I have gotten the ass tap quite a few times and to me, that's always THE sign that she's all out for fun. She's a sexy little one this granny, I mean her body was TIIIIGHT, I mean, how does an old lady keeps her self in such a good shape is why I can't get enough of the Asian meat.

I went for the half, as usual. I take it all off and just sat on the table, I didn't lay on my back. She takes a while and then comes in the room, now she begins to smile and says, "hi. You've been here before", I say, "yeah, I like it here, I cum here for you". One thing I like about her that gets me teased up are her eyes. She's got the slanted eyes pat down when she smiles and nice looking jet black hair. She likes what I said and lets out this big smile, and then comes to me with her arms all out and wraps it around my neck and say, "awww thank you, thank you, you so handsome. ". I'm like oh, thank you too and my cock was raging hard in front of her, I'm ready to break, she's in right between my legs. And I hold her by the waist and said, "wow, very nice you look, you must work out. " she looks down and saw the monster and grabs it and starts to gently stroke it. If I didn't have this heineken in me, I'd probably shoot my load all on her clothes but it kept me up so I push it in her hand and let her stroke it. Right away now, we go into this moment of silence and the little horny moan starts. I kiss her by the neck and she starts feel it because she gets closer as she's stroking me. I tapped her and motion for her to suck it, put my thumb in my mouth and point to my dick. She says, "you want me to lick for you baby. " I'm like, "yes. Yes". She said okay lie down. She goes out and comes back with this wet cloth, wipe my dick down and as she's doing it, I just went for the pants and unbutton it. Man, I just love. Love the way Asian women wear panties like a tight hand in a glove. The way those panties grip that little ass and make the kitty stick out, is a thing of beauty. I grab her and rubbed her ass while I put my cock between her crotch, I started to grind and got a tingle of the cum and I'm like let me stop before I cum, fuck that, that'd be a waste. So I get on the table like she said, laid down and she gave me a nice BBBJ. She held my cock down at the base while she goes down slowly, it was beautiful just seeing my big dick in her little mouth but she took it all in like a champ.

Then I motion for her to turn around, at first she couldn't understand what I was getting at, so I kept motioning for her to turn around, bring her ass to me upside down. She finally gets it and turns around and spread that ass and rest that cut little ass on my face while she continues to give me head. I don't normally eat pussy so I just played with it. Her little ass is so cute when spread and sexy in those black panties. I took four fingers and grab the panties and slide it on the side and have the meat right in my face. I adjust the panties so to have a clear view and then I took both hands and started spreading her pussy meat. This woman was TIGHT, I mean, her pussy was so tight, I spread her meat all the way out to see the little hole and it was as shut as her asshole. And I've spread plenty of pussy where I can see a whole as big as a tunnel and it would echo if I shouted but not hers. Nice little pussy, didn't completely shaved but I like the way it looked, not too hairy, just buzzed hair. All the while I'm playing with her puss, she's giving me a nice wet blow job. I open up her asshole, that too is extra tight, she jumps a little when I do that, and I tried to insert my finger in her ass, she giggled, jumped and lifted her leg and said something. Don't know what she said, I guess she's not too crazy about getting her asshole teased with. So I tried to finger her and she tried to squeeze her pussy when I started fingering her and moaned and stroked me a little faster and eventually tighten up to the point she proceeded to get up and said, "ok".

When she got up from the 69 position, I felt this wetness on my cock and when I look down, I saw a long string of drool. Apparently she wasn't swallowing as she was sucking and let the spit build. Its all good because I was feeling good, whatever works. Now she gets up and I motion for her to get on table so I can do an ass job. She got in a doggy position and her little body was so fucking yummy, I'm like, as hard as I am and probably not going to last a mili second, I want to taste this b*tch and go inside. So we start off with a little ass job, I had her hunch down on her elbows and ass up. I gave her about a short grind and ask her if I could fuck instead. She didn't hear what I said at first so I stopped and got by her ear and kissed her on the cheek and said, sex. Yes, can we have sex. She exhales and was getting a little impatient and said, "cum cum. You got condom". I said yep and got off table and reached in my pocket and got me a magnum. I act like I was struggling to put it in and ask her if she could give me a little head to slide it in. She got off table, help me put it in and gave me another round of blow job, stops and then said, "ok, come come come. " We got back on the table and get her in the doggy again, have spread her legs wide and ass cheeks looks beautiful, spread and I made a big ball of spit in my hand and marinated her little puss, fingered her a little bit and then pushed in my cock. She jumps when I pushed that monster in, making a big moan and grabbed her by the shoulders and let out a good couple of swings and she was grinding her teeth moaning hard because I guess that monster was devouring her, ripping her inside and she pushed forward and my dick came out and I started to cum so I quickly grabbed her and pushed it back in to finish it off, I only made 2 more swings and pretty much released and I just stood there just letting the rest gush out and she too just stood still and took it all in.

After I finish, she went to get some hot towel, took out rubber, cleaned me off, giggled a little, and then tap my cock as if to say, "you bad boy". I told her I'd definitely like to see her again, she said, "okay, cum back next tyme". I took 80, I counted it in 20's to make it look like its a bunch. She took it and said thank you and then we walked out and said good bye. I didn't get her name, doesn't matter to me, its never their real names anyways, so names never matter to me, I just go back to see them.

Overall, good experience. The whole session must've lasted 25 minutes, fuck a massage, I ain't got money to waste, 40 for a bullshit house fee and then 80 for the bang, 120 total, that's more then enough if you ask me, so money well spent.Hey Negsiro, I cannot find any advertisements for a massage place on Arlington Rd. Can you provide a better address description? Or a telephone number? Feel free to PM me.

CamperVan10
09-25-16, 12:01
Whoa, sounds crazy. Any input on how good the service is when you do get an appointment? Price or performance? Curious and would like to try.

How many of you remember The Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode? Add some paranoia and that is what it is like to try and do business with "innovative Massage" aka golf ball massage in Newton. Tried to call her and she gave me the twenty questions and said she was too busy! Hung up. So, I tried again several weeks later. One of the senior members here had been with her and gave her a call and mentioned I would call her. I told her my agreed upon name. She asked what the Senior's phone number was and I said I didn't have it with me. She hung up. She is a crazy! Much friendlier options elsewhere. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Thor369
09-25-16, 13:02
How many of you remember The Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode? Add some paranoia and that is what it is like to try and do business with "innovative Massage" aka golf ball massage in Newton. Tried to call her and she gave me the twenty questions and said she was too busy! Hung up. So, I tried again several weeks later. One of the senior members here had been with her and gave her a call and mentioned I would call her. I told her my agreed upon name. She asked what the Senior's phone number was and I said I didn't have it with me. She hung up. She is a crazy! Much friendlier options elsewhere. NO SOUP FOR YOU!I believe the Gold ball lady is a lady I see at her place in Quincy from time to time over the last seven years. She opened the Newton place a few years ago but I always see her in Quincy. She has always been careful. When we first communicated it took several tries before we met up, but I 've always had good chemistry with her. Let's face it, being too careful for either side isn't a bad thing.

MassageMama
09-25-16, 14:18
I believe the Gold ball lady is a lady I see at her place in Quincy from time to time over the last seven years. She opened the Newton place a few years ago but I always see her in Quincy. She has always been careful. When we first communicated it took several tries before we met up, but I 've always had good chemistry with her. Let's face it, being too careful for either side isn't a bad thing.It's ine thing to be careful and another to be soooo paranoid that you're afraid to do business. This one has crossed the line. Think she had or has another place in Westwood so I am not sure she is the same person you mentioned.

Herow
09-25-16, 20:52
If there is a Damien playing in Watertown / Belmont area or someone who has seen Mimi, shoot me a PM.

BigJim959
09-26-16, 10:01
Service level ratcheted way back on last 2 visits. On the plus side, massage was quite good. New girl Fiona had a bit of a GND vibe. Very good tease, OTC only. YMMV.

HappyDave
09-26-16, 12:42
Service level ratcheted way back on last 2 visits. On the plus side, massage was quite good. New girl Fiona had a bit of a GND vibe. Very good tease, OTC only. YMMV.That sux, time before last, got a great nude HJ from a cute little one. She stood over me and bent down for the HJ, got great roaming on her back side. That was several months ago. Was keeping the place as backup.

Spaz2580
09-26-16, 20:32
Called her to for appointment about 5 years ago. Got the third degree 20 questions like where did you get my number. Hello it's in craigslist, etc you idiot. Got really annoyed w / all the questions and gave up. Figured how good would she be if or when we did meet so hung up.

AmpRider
09-27-16, 11:30
Oh I regret so much now. I was there in the morning right after they opened and saw this lady about mid 40's with little heavy side but mean and pretty face. She was attractive enough to pull me in and there I went in. As soon as I laid down there was another customer came in and she told "15 min" oh. That's not a good sign. I just got in and she tells other guy to come back 15 min!! Anyway I tried to get to the mood for some intimate action. After about 10 min quick massage here and there she went to get towel, cold wet towel. Not even warm. She wiped my body as if wiping corpse. I turned over then upsell started. HJ50, UCT add 10. My jr shrunk right way like a balloon losing air. I hold off for 50 for utc then she looked at the clock and agreed. Stroke started like a machine. She was really forcing hard and making fake moaning sound. I flipped her bra and found really nice set of big chunks. I tried to taste some of it but she stopped every motion and gave me weird look. I really wanted stand up get out there but my jr kept me down. I was done rather quickly than other place not because she was good but by my will to get out of that place back to my reality. It was just like nightmare. After releases she threw me piece of paper towel so I can clean by myself! What a nice action. I look at the clock it was only about 18 min passed so I was still laying down expecting some more massage but she gave me a bottle of water which it sign of releasing me from store. I told the lady it is not 30 min but she told me it is almost 30 min and it is done. I said NO TIP! She said Oh my god. But I was too nice or maybe I feel pity on her working at this place to make daily living so I ended up giving her 50 tip. I won't ever go back there. Hope everybody read this and boycott this place. You heard DO NOT GO THERE!

HappyDave
09-27-16, 12:33
Any info on this place, drove by has the look of a nice sleazy place.

Toujula
09-27-16, 13:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Plemo
09-27-16, 15:18
Visited a couple of times the past two weeks. Better than average looking girls. Better than average rubdown. Upsell on the flip just for access. No extras seem to be available although I did not push this. Girls 7, rub 7, hr 7. . 6 Hr /. 6. Will likely return due to proximity.

PokaDotCloud
09-27-16, 23:25
Any info on this place, drove by has the look of a nice sleazy place.Search under o tree or Orange Tree. The name changed a bit back, but same owner. Only Angel was ever worth it that I've had. Anna and you should walk. If you go and have any luck beyond the standard I'd appreciate a heads up as I never got very far there.

Mr Bao
09-28-16, 01:23
Search under o tree or Orange Tree. The name changed a bit back, but same owner. Only Angel was ever worth it that I've had. Anna and you should walk. If you go and have any luck beyond the standard I'd appreciate a heads up as I never got very far there.http://watertownpd.org/2015/09/criminal-activity-at-the-orange-tree-body-works-220-waverley-ave/

Mcfly5
09-28-16, 07:32
I never went to the old pink, but have made a few visits to the new one. The location is a little tricky to get into because it is right on the street and the area is pretty busy. There is fun to be had here, not sure how far as I haven't gotten anything more than the standard HE. Probably been there 3 times for an hour each and everything was good. The one time I went for a half hour, I was out within 14 minutes soon would recommend the hour or they may take it as a hint for a quickie. . 6 + . 4 for standard.Went again the other night and did not enjoy. Asked for an hour, within 10 minutes I was asked to flip. Massaged my leg and then Asked what extras I wanted. Tried to hit me with 1. 2 for CBJ to which I said I don't have the cash today. Ended up with HE for. 5 on top of house. 6 and out in 20. This girl was New said she had been there couple of days. Kind of chubby.

Jim Mack
09-28-16, 12:09
http://watertownpd.org/2015/09/criminal-activity-at-the-orange-tree-body-works-220-waverley-ave/That was last year, 2015.

CamperVan10
09-28-16, 13:43
Strange no reply posts about the Ham. If anyone can deliver FBW Intel here or PM it would be much appreciated.

So I go by 158 U yesterday afternoon and I see a bright red OPEN lit up.

I have no idea what's going on. But just to be on the safe side, I usually stay away and monitor a place when things get weird.

Perhaps I'll call and see if Lily is still there.

Natick Relax Spa EERIE! Since absolutely no one from this board has been there (LOL), because no one has any intel on the place, I went by there. No sign however the bottom door was ajar. I opened it and there were some leaves and a bagged Fios junk mail on the entryway. I looked up the stairs and that door was half open, which I've seen positioned like that before. Went to the top and peered in and the place was dark. Curtains intact but completely deserted. I called out a few times, not a sound. Very eerie.

Again, any intel regarding the area is appreciated. Either on the board or PM'd.

Thanks, JR.

Search5
09-28-16, 14:10
Does anyone know if 316 Lisa is still around. Place appears closed.

Catnibbler
09-29-16, 10:27
Tried out green spa in wakefield. Cute girl but massage was really lame! Got some OTC roaming and then had to coach her to HE. Said she was scared. Will not return. I have to atleast get a good massage the rest s a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Also only got 45 minutes not 60.

Hotboyzz
09-29-16, 14:46
Hey has anybody see Linda who use to be in CT?

CityDweller
09-30-16, 10:13
Came across an ad on CL in the massage section that I had not seen before, for what appeared to be a new spa at 25 Edinboro St. Everyone knows about 11 Edinboro but I wasn't aware of another place on that street. Gave it a go for 30 minutes (at $40) and the mamasan was fairly cute, nice body, prob late 30's and spoke good English. So far so good. Laid down in the room and then she covered me with a towel. Stayed far away from the naughty bits and ultimately said "OK, all done". Got no indication that any extras were available, but I also did not press the issue. For what it's worth, the actual massage was pretty good.

WearWolf
09-30-16, 17:45
Called up to see who was on; nicole, angela and someone else who's name I did not catch. Based on the reviews, I asked for angela for 930 pm.

I got hung up and showed up at 9:45 (hate that!) Pushed the buzzer got let in and mamas asked me if I was the one who called (put her hand up to her ear). I said yes and she led me to a room and said to wait. I offered her the house fee and she was like "oh, yeah thanks". I sat on the table with the door slightly ajar, and a hotsmokin girl walks past the opening and I'm thinking "hope that's angela". A minute later she walks in and I ask are you angela? Yes. Cool!

She told me to undress and she would be right back, again not totally closing the door. I got nekkid and sat on the table. Angela came back a few minutes later. As a few mentioned before, she's a hothouse, smokehouse, hothouse whatever. Cripes a great body if you like them thin. She had on yoga pants and a sweater type top. She asked me if I was there before; I said no. Why did I ask for angela? I read great reviews on the internet. She smiled at that.

I layed face down and she started the massage. She started by my head and leaning over my back and my hands rubbed her legs lightly. After a couple of minutes she whispers let me go lock the door. Not sure which door she was locking because she left the room and took a couple of minute. Maybe the exterior doors.

She came back and started a really great legit massage. Oil right away working on my back and shoulders. Really great. Once in a while grabs my ass and pulls hard. Then she get on the table, each knee on either side of my head to reach my back better (I'm kind of tall). Just rubbed her calfs. Nothing wild just mild roaming.

She got off and got to my side and continued and started teasing once in a while. First time she reached into my crack and then moved her hand up to my shoulders and I'm thinking. Well. Just say I was glad I showered before the visit!

Teasing continued with the crevice and baubles once in a while while and then later sreaching down to pull out the staff, while doing a great massage on my legs and shoulders. She then asked if I wanted to turn over and I did. She focused on the teasing; bent down to suck my nipple. Was great. OTC roaming; tried utc but the top was tight, but what I did feel was pure muscle and bone; I guess she really builds up her core strength from giving massages. Got happy a few minutes later, and she continued for another minute until I was totally done being happy. Got some towels for the clean up.

Then. Then. She asked where else do you want massage (had some time left over!) I said my feet. She went to my feet, said "oh they are very dry", went to get another container of a cream, got a box, sat on the box by my feet and spent the next 10 minutes (at least) on my feet. Wow. While she's doing that I was able to look at her while making small talk about where I'm from etc; decent looking (not a beauty, but very easy on the eyes). Great personality.

Finished up, got dressed and walked out the room. The place was totally dark, all lights out. Angela unlocked the door and I walked out. Checked the time; it was 10:40.

Great legit massage, great happiness, very personable, english good enough for simple conversation.

7 thumbs up!

Yello Tail
09-30-16, 19:36
Came across an ad on CL in the massage section that I had not seen before, for what appeared to be a new spa at 25 Edinboro St. Everyone knows about 11 Edinboro but I wasn't aware of another place on that street. Gave it a go for 30 minutes (at $40) and the mamasan was fairly cute, nice body, prob late 30's and spoke good English. So far so good. Laid down in the room and then she covered me with a towel. Stayed far away from the naughty bits and ultimately said "OK, all done". Got no indication that any extras were available, but I also did not press the issue. For what it's worth, the actual massage was pretty good.Is that on the 2nd floor across the hall from a travel agency? If so, I have had mix results there. Once like yours, twice leaving happy. First time no luck, next two times was a different provider than the first one.

Mfp79
09-30-16, 23:16
Stopped in here on a whim. Kinda dumpy / run down looking.

Drew Annie, bit of a butter face, but very nice and got the job done. Typical ending, better than some, but light on the lotion.

On the way out I saw a much better looking girl sitting on a couch with a big smile on her face. Thinking about swinging back to see her.

MishMash
09-30-16, 23:52
Came across an ad on CL in the massage section that I had not seen before, for what appeared to be a new spa at 25 Edinboro St. Everyone knows about 11 Edinboro but I wasn't aware of another place on that street. Gave it a go for 30 minutes (at $40) and the mamasan was fairly cute, nice body, prob late 30's and spoke good English. So far so good. Laid down in the room and then she covered me with a towel. Stayed far away from the naughty bits and ultimately said "OK, all done". Got no indication that any extras were available, but I also did not press the issue. For what it's worth, the actual massage was pretty good.This place is a couple years old already. The place is run by a lady looks like a teacher with the dark glasses. Kinda hot yes for a late 40's Chinese woman. When she's busy she'll call for help. A younger thicker woman will come who just giggles all the time. Doesn't speak. Have had the boss lady many times. She acts shy but will let the stuff out to play with. Good size for Asian but again she's so older so they've mmmmm, expanded. Push for more but no sucky or whatnot (though I did hear before here someone was rushed out for a set appointment that showed and to get them to leave the got bbj.

HowardSprague
10-01-16, 10:05
Strange no reply posts about the Ham. If anyone can deliver FBW Intel here or PM it would be much appreciated.I recently started working there. Here's my take:

Tried 122 Hollis and got a tall, pretty girl named Lulu. Standard AMP massage and service. She left the door partly open the whole time and seemed unusually concerned about her co-worker. Very skittish about the HE. I asked, but couldn't quite understand what she was worried about. I know it was something about the other girl. Plenty of OTC and a little UTC up top. Competent ending. Nothing to write home about, really. Downside? She asked for a bigger tip. I'd given her. 4. That's all she got. Haven't been back. . 6/. 4.

Tried 186 H Union and got Michelle. Standard AMP service. . 6/. 4. Truly nothing special there. Friendly and all. Did a little OTC but wasn't inspired to try for more.

Tried "Framingham Bodyworks" on Walnut St. Last night. Met at the door by an athletic Chinese gentleman which made me think for a moment I had miscalculated in choosing this place. Ultimately drew Lele. Very friendly. Not unattractive girl in her late 30's to early 40's by my guess with a nice rack. Good massage. Light teasing. After the flip she put my hand on her ass and started teasing in earnest. That's when it went sour. She kept saying something I couldn't understand. Kept repeating it. Turned out she was mispronouncing "tip. " I offered her. 4. She countered with. . 8! She really stuck to her guns, too. So did I. I wasn't budging from. 4 and had already figured I'd just leave. She came down to. 6, said "Okay" and started dribbling the oil. I said no, . 4. ". 4 too small, too small. " For a moment I thought she was referring to the old John Thomas who, at that point, was considerably less than impressed with the proceedings and had elected to retire for the duration, retreating like he was setting up to hibernate for a long, cold winter. I told her to forget it, I wasn't interested, never mind. Suddenly. 4 was okay with her. She had her work cut out for her as I was definitely not in the mood any longer. I will say she was a trooper and put in the effort toward the eventual payoff (for me, at least). She stayed friendly throughout. I won't repeat. . 6/. 4!!

I've been to 3 Elm four times. Three times happy; once not so much. The place is very nice. One of the nicer shops around, despite having only heavy curtains for doors and the walls not reaching the ceiling. It still feels private and secure. It is very clean.

I've seen Gina twice and Cici once. Both very friendly and pleasant to talk to. Both give very good and thorough massages. It's obvious they're trained. Both tease well and give good HE. Happily repeat with either. It's become my local go to since my change in employment. (Used to be in Woburn. Harder to get to Cherry Blossom nowadays after work what with traffic and all.) . 6/. 45-. 5.

The other time was with Lucy. Another very good and extremely thorough massage, including groin muscles which made me thing the HE was a done deal. Nope. She finished up and I pointed, asking "what about this?" She wouldn't answer. She never said no. I had to say no for her as a question. She seemed very concerned I'd be upset. I never would be. I'd rather she not do it if she really didn't want to. The poor girl must have not understood all the roaming I'd done as, given where she'd been massaging, I was sure she'd do it and was pretty bold with the OTC. . 6/. 2 I handed her the tip near the front door and she seemed genuinely pleased and surprised. Gave me a big smile and a hug.

Spaz2580
10-01-16, 10:26
Got the same older woman. She has special rate now for $50/ hour. This report matches my experience w / the 40 ish provider. Massage was decent and might go back for the bbj.

This place is a couple years old already. The place is run by a lady looks like a teacher with the dark glasses. Kinda hot yes for a late 40's Chinese woman. When she's busy she'll call for help. A younger thicker woman will come who just giggles all the time. Doesn't speak. Have had the boss lady many times. She acts shy but will let the stuff out to play with. Good size for Asian but again she's so older so they've mmmmm, expanded. Push for more but no sucky or whatnot (though I did hear before here someone was rushed out for a set appointment that showed and to get them to leave the got bbj.

Spaz2580
10-01-16, 11:13
My visits match your review. I think I saw a CL ad for $50 special for this place for the hour.

This place is a couple years old already. The place is run by a lady looks like a teacher with the dark glasses. Kinda hot yes for a late 40's Chinese woman. When she's busy she'll call for help. A younger thicker woman will come who just giggles all the time. Doesn't speak. Have had the boss lady many times. She acts shy but will let the stuff out to play with. Good size for Asian but again she's so older so they've mmmmm, expanded. Push for more but no sucky or whatnot (though I did hear before here someone was rushed out for a set appointment that showed and to get them to leave the got bbj.

Spaz2580
10-01-16, 11:17
Maddie. Any info on her? Seen her CL ads over the years but never tried her out. Seems she moves around quite often and advertises $35. Not sure if that's for half hour or what? And she's not asian.

Also Julie in revere (CL ads). She looks familiar from her pic.

Blazinazn8825
10-01-16, 18:01
Hey gents,

Staying in the Quincy area this weekend, any intel on Cee&are?

Ambrose
10-01-16, 20:42
The other time was with Lucy. Another very good and extremely thorough massage, including groin muscles which made me thing the HE was a done deal. Nope. She finished up and I pointed, asking "what about this?" She wouldn't answer. She never said no. I had to say no for her as a question. She seemed very concerned I'd be upset. I never would be. I'd rather she not do it if she really didn't want to. The poor girl must have not understood all the roaming I'd done as, given where she'd been massaging, I was sure she'd do it and was pretty bold with the OTC. . 6/. 2 I handed her the tip near the front door and she seemed genuinely pleased and surprised. Gave me a big smile and a hug.I enjoyed reading every word but your description of the time spent with Lucy intrigued me the most. There is nothing I enjoy more than a good challenge and Lucy sounds like a challenge. Based on your review I will be seeing Lucy soon, if she's still there. Thank you for the challenge, I can only hope she's decent looking.

AmpExplorer
10-02-16, 12:40
I m going to post on general topic too.

Have a few days to take a quick vacation.

Some sun (hopefully) some golf and beach. Along with seeing local sites plan to visit AMP.

Or 2?

I have been to Fort Lauderale, never explored Orlando scene.

Myrtle Beach? Virginia Beach, Florida or Georgia.

Any interesting suggestions.

Have been RTF "thin compared to Northeast.

MassageMama
10-02-16, 12:49
Maddie. Any info on her? Seen her CL ads over the years but never tried her out. Seems she moves around quite often and advertises $35. Not sure if that's for half hour or what? And sh

Also Julie in revere (CL ads). She looks familiar from her pic.T.

Maddie gives great massages, is very pretty and in very good shape but that's it. Totally legit. I know what her ad says but deep tissue is $75/ hour.

BizkitLife
10-03-16, 09:08
Finally got a chance to visit this spa located in CT. The place looked clean and got Coco for the massage. She looked decent in early 40's I guess. I asked for hard massage and as expected massage was ok nothing special to talk about. Before the flip there was a lot of teasing and was reciprocating to my touches. UTC was allowed and was even able to get out suck on her small titties while she slowly worked on my HE. All in all it was a good experience and guess there is more to available than simple HE. I will be repeating again.

Seek Grt Mass
10-03-16, 16:30
Went down to Pink this weekend after Big Papi's final farewell. I saw one of the youngest providers there yet. She was a treat to behold and had a really great session with her. PM for more details but I would definitely run not walk to see her before she goes back to where she came from. I really enjoyed the time spent with her.

Spanker100
10-04-16, 07:19
Checked out Lotus the other day.

Average 40-45, friendly; OTC; Average; Typical.

40/40 for the half.

Thomas Smith
10-04-16, 11:19
Yezi. Amanda.

Went in for a 60 minute visit, but nearly halfway through the massage, she said that she could only do a 30 minute massage. Massage was solid, but she used her nails too much during the tease. Received the same finish as previously discussed in the thread for a. 6 tip. She was initially hesitant when I asked, but she performed well. Total damages was 1. 0.

Lily. Chi Bodyworks.

One of the best massages that I've received at a AMP. Lots of tease (about 10 minutes worth). I've been seeing her for the past year or so, so she knows exactly what I like. She does book up fast, so appointment is necessary. Also, they often do not answer their phones and will call you back on another line if they are busy. Standard. 6/. 4.

CoCo. Lily Spa Brookline.

I asked for a medium massage and only got a feather touch. She didn't take that much direction because of a language barrier. Only after I said harder in Chinese did she put a little pressure in the massage. Tease was mediocre. The woman here are on the younger side, but they are all really going through the motions. Also, the walls are fairly thin, so you can hear what's going on elsewhere. (FYI, guy that sounded like he was in a porn flick: Thanks for that.).

Spaz2580
10-04-16, 22:27
Anyone seen Julie in revere? She looks familiar, so maybe I've had her somewhere before.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/5810950544.html

Dickpalmer
10-05-16, 00:00
Maddie. Any info on her? Seen her CL ads over the years but never tried her out. Seems she moves around quite often and advertises $35. Not sure if that's for half hour or what? And she's not asian.

Also Julie in revere (CL ads). She looks familiar from her pic.Julie offers a decent massage and you will leave satisfied. She has a massage table and a mat on the floor next to it. She likes to use her feet on you (which I didn't care for).

Price is fair and I have repeated.

DP.

Adobe
10-06-16, 23:03
I recently tried the new place in Lexington center on Muzzey st: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5682283872.html.

Bottom line: average / standard.

The building is on a busy street with restaurant. Fair amount of foot traffic on the street, so that's a turn off. On the other hand, the place is inside a multi-tenant older house, and the AMP has very discreet signage, so it's somewhat inconspicuous. I saw two asian ladies. Both with dyed blond hair. Mid / late 30's I guess. OK looking, heavy makeup, very decent body. Not my type of women, but I could understand if they are for some. The place has several cameras inside. Average massage, standard HE, OTC only.

SM.I was in the vicinity so I stopped by, too. The usual: A masseuse who barely understood English and who declined UTC on 1st visit but promised it on next visit. She was nice enough and tried to take direction, but she couldn't help herself from reverting to old habits (too strong grip, super-speed shaking) when she sensed I was close, even though that's not really my preference. Over the years there have been a handful (er, so to speak) of providers at AMP's who understood the tease and finesse of a sensual release, and after a face massage at one place I suffered floaters for months, and the massage is usually too hard when I ask for soft and too soft when I ask for hard.

I enter these places after convincing myself that I'll get a decent massage and release, and maybe a bit of above-the-waist UTC play, and after all it's just house fee + 40 or maybe house fee + 50 . . . But even for a grand total of 80 (if not 90 or 100), it always seems that for an extra 20 there are lots of providers who would be more than happy to offer an amateur massage in the nude followed by a leisurely release.

I'm going to take some time off from AMP's for a while and see if I'm personally more satisfied visiting independents for a change.

I'll be back. . . Or not.

Adobe.

Spaz2580
10-07-16, 01:10
Thanks for info. $75 is a bit steep for legit massage. Will pass.

T.

Maddie gives great massages, is very pretty and in very good shape but that's it. Totally legit. I know what her ad says but deep tissue is $75/ hour.

Oxy Moron
10-07-16, 10:48
Years ago I met with some women who provided a service that I can't find anymore. It included a nude or near-nude sensual body rub with plenty of tease, above-the-waist roaming, and an excellent finish for 1. 5 or so. I wish there were still such options out there. I've had good experiences lately at CB in Waltham for less money, but of course without the nudity or unfettered roaming. Any thoughts?

I was in the vicinity so I stopped by, too. The usual: A masseuse who barely understood English and who declined UTC on 1st visit but promised it on next visit. She was nice enough and tried to take direction, but she couldn't help herself from reverting to old habits (too strong grip, super-speed shaking) when she sensed I was close, even though that's not really my preference. Over the years there have been a handful (er, so to speak) of providers at AMP's who understood the tease and finesse of a sensual release, and after a face massage at one place I suffered floaters for months, and the massage is usually too hard when I ask for soft and too soft when I ask for hard.

I enter these places after convincing myself that I'll get a decent massage and release, and maybe a bit of above-the-waist UTC play, and after all it's just house fee + 40 or maybe house fee + 50 . . . But even for a grand total of 80 (if not 90 or 100), it always seems that for an extra 20 there are lots of providers who would be more than happy to offer an amateur massage in the nude followed by a leisurely release.

I'm going to take some time off from AMP's for a while and see if I'm personally more satisfied visiting independents for a change.

I'll be back. . . Or not.

Adobe.

Adobe
10-07-16, 11:42
Years ago I met with some women who provided a service that I can't find anymore. It included a nude or near-nude sensual body rub with plenty of tease, above-the-waist roaming, and an excellent finish for 1. 5 or so. I wish there were still such options out there. I've had good experiences lately at CB in Waltham for less money, but of course without the nudity or unfettered roaming. Any thoughts?It's out there, the unfettered teaseful roamful sensual massage, but of course not ad easy to find as the Hunny-you-finish-soon quickie we're used to. That's why I write that I don't think they're easily found at an AMP. There was a gal in Boston who offered topless sensual massage (more of a bodyrub but still nice, especially performed by a cute busy girl in her twenties), and the rate was 80 for 15 minutes and 120 for a half-hour. The downside was she was so hot there was a bit of frustration that more wasn't available, especially at that rate.

Not so much in Boston these days, but you can find in Providence, from time to time, more than a few ladies who normally offer FS but would no doubt be glad to offer FBSM at their usual, or a slightly reduced, rate. In this area, around Boston, certain Brazilian ladies offer FBSM (Leeza comes to mind), but the donation ion the high side, almost double the standard fees at an AMP.

Good luck, though!

BeRightBack
10-07-16, 23:07
Sunrise in H20 town. Legit. Good medium massage. No tease. No happy departure. But a really good legit massage.

Zimmm33
10-08-16, 07:47
Any one try the new spot in Ames Bury? If not, I'll TOFTT in the next couple of weeks.

Happybutlookin
10-08-16, 10:34
I just came back from a business trip in Dallas, there are say a dozen "massage" places that offer full service and the service was as good or better than any soapy I've been to in Thailand.

The AMP places around here are a complete waist of time in comparison. Same hourly rate, $140 tip. It was amazing!

Member #5712
10-08-16, 15:53
Anyone seen Julie in revere? She looks familiar, so maybe I've had her somewhere before.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/5810950544.htmlI've frequented julie in the past because of location and price. Happiness and UTC everywhere has always been had by me.

SirPsychoSexy
10-08-16, 18:30
Dropped in to visit CiCi at Ocean. She wasn't there but different CiCi now there. Very playful and even better than CiCi 1. 0.

CiCi 2. 0 not a looker but works hard for her tips. Great sense of humor and interactions. Probably one of the most fun times I've ever had at an AMP. Reminds me of Fiona at Crescent but times 10! Kinda kooky, very fun.

Looks = 5, rub = 3 (she even joked that she didn't know what she was doing), finish = 10.

I will definetly return.

SPS.

Toujula
10-09-16, 02:20
So you only pull her bra off and licked her nipples and for that you tip another 20? Geesh, for that price, I could get a complete GFE and FS at times if I really push it.

I can second that. Angela is definitely one of the best in town. You'll probably have to sit on the couch for 15 minutes to see her, but just suck it up seriously. She plays with your ass immediately into the session, and she licked my nipples automatically without me saying anything on the flip. For 60+60 I got to pull her bra up and suck on her nice breasts too.

Gallo1
10-09-16, 14:11
GFE FS for such a bargain rate?? Wow Man you're so much better than everyone else with all the bargains these girls give you! I need to reevaluate my ideas. So, I treat them like crap, "push" things on them, short change them, never show appreciation because we wouldn't want these hookers getting too confident in this game. Then I should come here and criticize anyone who does the opposite of you? Douchbag status achieved!

So you only pull her bra off and licked her nipples and for that you tip another 20? Geesh, for that price, I could get a complete GFE and FS at times if I really push it.

Oldmonger
10-10-16, 00:29
If a few guys overtip, are they causing the prices to rise for everyone? The answer is -- it depends.

Let's assume the average AMP worker is available 10 hours per day, six days per week. She sees, on average, three customers per day. She is willing to see, on average, six customers per day. She is only making money 50% of the time she hopes to make money.

Over the course of a day, if she is with a customer, your wait time, on average, will not exceed an hour.

In this scenario, if 20% of her customers tip an extra $20, it will rarely affect the other 80%. Moreover, even if the big tipper causes prices to rise, it will take months before it affects every customer.

Plug your provider's uncompensated time / capacity into the above scenario, and you will make a better prediction of expected / required tips.

In general, the only person affected by "overtipping", is the "overtipper" himself. He is raising the expectation of a higher tip solely for the services he receives

That's my $0. 02, not adjusted for inflation.

Herow
10-10-16, 09:55
The 40/80/100 charged for services isn't a tip, no matter what the forum slang for it is. Those prices are the cost for a service. The 10 or 20 extra that some guys leave for great service: that's a tip. You can definitely try to negotiate the price of the service; some girls may expect higher and that is fine because they are the ones selling the service. Some may accept lower and that is fine as well. When a price is decided on and you then leave them LESS, not because of problems with the service but just because that's part of your journey on the road to becoming a full fledged rapist then you are being a jerk.

The TIP is whatever you may optionally choose to leave on top of that service fee. I often end up leaving an extra 10 or 20 when I stumble upon a great provider. It has never raised prices for other people; it just raises skirts for me. Not only with that girl but often with the other girls she works with. They DO talk to each other, about the guys they like and especially the disgusting weirdos they encounter.

Don't be a disgusting weirdo and stop pretending you have some god-given right to these women's bodies for whatever price you think is right. You don't. Instead of everyone worrying about tips, we should be worrying about members of this forum who have shown some really disgusting behavior to us in their reviews. They are the ones having a negative effect on all of us, making girls more reluctant to be open with us, lowering the level of service we get, creating fear with the girls, or even girls leaving early to rotate back to NYC to avoid seeing these members again. That's what needs to stop.

If a few guys overtip, are they causing the prices to rise for everyone? The answer is -- it depends.

Let's assume the average AMP worker is available 10 hours per day, six days per week. She sees, on average, three customers per day. She is willing to see, on average, six customers per day. She is only making money 50% of the time she hopes to make money.

Over the course of a day, if she is with a customer, your wait time, on average, will not exceed an hour.

In this scenario, if 20% of her customers tip an extra $20, it will rarely affect the other 80%. Moreover, even if the big tipper causes prices to rise, it will take months before it affects every customer.

Plug your provider's uncompensated time / capacity into the above scenario, and you will make a better prediction of expected / required tips.

In general, the only person affected by "overtipping", is the "overtipper" himself. He is raising the expectation of a higher tip solely for the services he receives

That's my $0. 02, not adjusted for inflation.

HappyDave
10-10-16, 10:38
The 40/80/100 charged for services isn't a tip, no matter what the forum slang for it is. Those prices are the cost for a service. The 10 or 20 extra that some guys leave for great service: that's a tip. You can definitely try to negotiate the price of the service; some girls may expect higher and that is fine because they are the ones selling the service. Some may accept lower and that is fine as well. When a price is decided on and you then leave them LESS, not because of problems with the service but just because that's part of your journey on the road to becoming a full fledged rapist then you are being a jerk.

The TIP is whatever you may optionally choose to leave on top of that service fee. I often end up leaving an extra 10 or 20 when I stumble upon a great provider. It has never raised prices for other people; it just raises skirts for me. Not only with that girl but often with the other girls she works with. They DO talk to each other, about the guys they like and especially the disgusting weirdos they encounter.

Don't be a disgusting weirdo and stop pretending you have some god-given right to these women's bodies for whatever price you think is right. You don't. Instead of everyone worrying about tips, we should be worrying about members of this forum who have shown some really disgusting behavior to us in their reviews. They are the ones having a negative effect on all of us, making girls more reluctant to be open with us, lowering the level of service we get, creating fear with the girls, or even girls leaving early to rotate back to NYC to avoid seeing these members again. That's what needs to stop.Several times I agreed on $100 for service, but the service wound up being off the chart so I gave more. Never have I given less then an agreed amount but did give verbal dissapointment when it was due. Big issue is when no pre agreement is made and she expects more than standard fee when done. That can be a big problem.

Member #4063
10-10-16, 11:10
Several times I agreed on $100 for service, but the service wound up being off the chart so I gave more. Never have I given less then an agreed amount but did give verbal dissapointment when it was due. Big issue is when no pre agreement is made and she expects more than standard fee when done. That can be a big problem.HD anf Herow are spot on. Trying to cheap out on these women is not the best approach to getting continuously good service. What is somewhat difficult / confusing is what some women think is the "standard tip" for a particular service level. I don't think that there is an easy answer to this so trying to get an agreement on it is probably the best thing to do even if a bit of a downer during a session.

Herow
10-10-16, 11:14
HD anf Herow are spot on. Trying to cheap out on these women is not the best approach to getting continuously good service. What is somewhat difficult / confusing is what some women think is the "standard tip" for a particular service level. I don't think that there is an easy answer to this so trying to get an agreement on it is probably the best thing to do even if a bit of a downer during a session.This is true; like I posted when discussing the shop on the high numbers of Harrison Ave on the edge of Chinatown, the girl is trying to tell me that standard in Boston is 80/120/160 or something like that. What a joke, she can tell me that all day long but I'm still walking out of there and she's not getting shit. Not being a total asshole to other people doesn't mean you have to get taken advantage of. The two aren't mutually exclusive. We all know what is standard / average and we work from there.

Ambrose
10-10-16, 17:17
This is true; like I posted when discussing the shop on the high numbers of Harrison Ave on the edge of Chinatown, the girl is trying to tell me that standard in Boston is 80/120/160 or something like that. What a joke, she can tell me that all day long but I'm still walking out of there and she's not getting shit. Not being a total asshole to other people doesn't mean you have to get taken advantage of. The two aren't mutually exclusive. We all know what is standard / average and we work from there.The girls in that spa don't expect the same amount as each other. Right after they opened I went there to check it out and the girl I saw was from CA, her prices were way out of line, like double what we pay now. I didn't go back for a few months but when I did go back things had changed for the better as far as prices go. I think I know the girl who quoted those prices to you. She and I discussed this in great detail. When she said 80, she was including the house charge too, so she thought she was only getting 20 for a tip. After I explained it to her she was fine with it.

Spaz2580
10-10-16, 18:33
Thanks for info, good to know.

I've frequented julie in the past because of location and price. Happiness and UTC everywhere has always been had by me.

Johnson686
10-10-16, 19:39
Tried the new AMP in Amesbury tonight.

The bad: in a very visible spot right in Market square. GPS tip: look for Market St, not Market Sq, or you're likely to end up in Newburyport. Place smelled a bit of cat piss; I almost left due to this. Woman asked for. 6 for standard ending + UTC roaming up top. I agreed though I was mildly annoyed. I was shorted on time by about 10 minutes.

The good: no lock and doorbell setup; you can just walk right in, which is good since it's in one of the busiest spots in town. Woman was your typical older but reasonably attractive AMP provider (perhaps this comment should go in the 'bad' section). At the start she did something I've never experienced: patted my naked ass and made some compliment, then reached under and cupped my balls. This was good because I didn't have to spend the massage wondering it it was a "legit only" place. Massage was very good and release was also pretty good.

I'd probably repeat; she got the job done.

Plemo
10-10-16, 22:11
Visited C and are today. Coco. Had a slightly better than average visit. Looks 6, rub 7, HJ 8. . 6 for hour plus. 6 tip. UTC top. Average overall. Not likely to repeat. Other locations are better overall.

HowardSprague
10-11-16, 08:02
This is true; like I posted when discussing the shop on the high numbers of Harrison Ave on the edge of Chinatown, the girl is trying to tell me that standard in Boston is 80/120/160 or something like that. What a joke, she can tell me that all day long but I'm still walking out of there and she's not getting shit. Not being a total asshole to other people doesn't mean you have to get taken advantage of. The two aren't mutually exclusive. We all know what is standard / average and we work from there.Why don't we have a "Like" button here?

Zimmm33
10-11-16, 16:15
I had a very similar visit recently. Though when she signaled. 6, I signaled. 4 and held firm. Decent massage. Decent looks for late 30's early 40's. Smelled the same way. Not good. I may give it one more try, and if smell is still there, I won't repeat. FWIW, the place seemed decently clean EXCEPT for the smell.

Tried the new AMP in Amesbury tonight.

The bad: in a very visible spot right in Market square. GPS tip: look for Market St, not Market Sq, or you're likely to end up in Newburyport. Place smelled a bit of cat piss; I almost left due to this. Woman asked for. 6 for standard ending + UTC roaming up top. I agreed though I was mildly annoyed. I was shorted on time by about 10 minutes.

The good: no lock and doorbell setup; you can just walk right in, which is good since it's in one of the busiest spots in town. Woman was your typical older but reasonably attractive AMP provider (perhaps this comment should go in the 'bad' section). At the start she did something I've never experienced: patted my naked ass and made some compliment, then reached under and cupped my balls. This was good because I didn't have to spend the massage wondering it it was a "legit only" place. Massage was very good and release was also pretty good.

I'd probably repeat; she got the job done.

TheIceGuy
10-12-16, 00:42
Time to move to the correct forum for this issue since I'm off the topic of non-asian.

How updated and accurate are the reviews on rubmaps? I see Methuen has a few, which is close to me. Which one is a better one in the area to try?

Thomas Smith
10-12-16, 09:22
Stopped by Tulip again last night since the girls at Pink weren't answering the phone. Standard. 4/. 4 for a half hour session. They will push for a full hour and will pout if you ask for a half.

Easy street parking. Beacon St. Tends to be fairly busy, so getting into Tulip might get you the stinkeye from people on the street. Luckily, you go in and then wait at an door on the inside before someone lets you in.

Got a masseuse named CiCi or something along those lines. She said she was leaving in a week or so to go back home. Massage was okay, finish was basic. She pushed for an upsell to. 8 to lift her bra and shirt, but I declined. Do other mongers really pay that much?

I only really go to Tulip when my regular places don't answer the phone. It's quick and I leave happy every single time.

MassageMama
10-12-16, 12:10
So I've noticed over the last 6 months that most (not all) of the AMP houses are getting older and uglier massage therapists!! Is everybody else feeling the same thing? So I went to.

My fall back Chi knowing I could get a beautiful young lady who gave me everything I wanted! Guess what!! The masa ugly virus hit there as well. I couldn't believe how far down this place has fallen! Lucy is still there and she is OK but the rest (I saw 2 more) holy geez!

Mr Bao
10-12-16, 22:29
So I've noticed over the last 6 months that most (not all) of the AMP houses are getting older and uglier massage therapists!! Is everybody else feeling the same thing? So I went to.

My fall back Chi knowing I could get a beautiful young lady who gave me everything I wanted! Guess what!! The masa ugly virus hit there as well. I couldn't believe how far down this place has fallen! Lucy is still there and she is OK but the rest (I saw 2 more) holy geez!If everyone stopped going for a week, maybe they will notice a change and always use the other head to think if you want top of the line young girl. Quit going to Chinatown and Quincy for now as those AMPs are being watched. If ya horny mongers ignore it, then I'll see your mugshot sooner or later. Those AMPs are bringing retired ladies out with lots of makeup which doesn't conceal their age. If ya keep going to these AMPs and keeping them in business, granny's will jerk you soon.

Eugene West
10-13-16, 07:27
If everyone stopped going for a week, maybe they will notice a change and always use the other head to think if you want top of the line young girl. Quit going to Chinatown and Quincy for now as those AMPs are being watched. If ya horny mongers ignore it, then I'll see your mugshot sooner or later. Those AMPs are bringing retired ladies out with lots of makeup which doesn't conceal their age. If ya keep going to these AMPs and keeping them in business, granny's will jerk you soon.Strange, because up in NH and around the border I'm seeing the opposite at aamps. Younger prettier, and always ready for FS, not mention prices are dropping now at 130!

Ambrose
10-13-16, 17:28
Quit going to Chinatown and Quincy for now as those AMPs are being watched. If ya horny mongers ignore it, then I'll see your mugshot sooner or later.What makes you think Quincy & Chinatown AMPs are being watched? I'm not doubting what you say, just curious where you heard that so I can decide what action to take. Thanks.

CleoBos
10-13-16, 21:48
I couldn't find any reviews of this place and thought to TOFTT. In short, avoid this place.

60 yr granny wearing a plaid suit pants and a polo shirt. Totally legit while carefully avoiding the area. The room is cold and so is the oil. She didn't even fold the dirty towel on the table before asking me to lie down. I had to remind her to change the sheet of paper and clean the table. On asking, I said hard massage and then she said it will cost $10 extra! The massage was mostly with elbows and foot with good attention to glutes. Wasn't shorted on time and on turn over, it has to be covered. That's it.

King Spa Bodywork & Foot Reflexology 917-518-9138,978-880-3637 (Middleton, MA).

Relax and invigorate your body, mind and spirit! Relieve your stress and pain!

We guarantee the best Chinese Tuina bodywork, Swedish and deep tissue therapy.

Stay healthy easier, come to see us at our professional, comfortable, private rooms and quiet location.

30 min $50.

60 min $70.

90 min $100.

Hot stone 60 min $80.

Four hands 60 min $120.

Mr Bao
10-14-16, 00:41
Strange, because up in NH and around the border I'm seeing the opposite at aamps. Younger prettier, and always ready for FS, not mention prices are dropping now at 130!I didn't mention NH because this is a MA board. Stick with the correct state. I only stated Quincy and Chinatown. These places have been busted once and twice before. You may do what you want to do, just putting it out there. Hope I don't see your real name in the newspaper when shit hits the fan.

Zimmm33
10-14-16, 13:15
Thanks for saving us all $$.

I couldn't find any reviews of this place and thought to TOFTT. In short, avoid this place.

60 yr granny wearing a plaid suit pants and a polo shirt. Totally legit while carefully avoiding the area. The room is cold and so is the oil. She didn't even fold the dirty towel on the table before asking me to lie down. I had to remind her to change the sheet of paper and clean the table. On asking, I said hard massage and then she said it will cost $10 extra! The massage was mostly with elbows and foot with good attention to glutes. Wasn't shorted on time and on turn over, it has to be covered. That's it.

King Spa Bodywork & Foot Reflexology 917-518-9138,978-880-3637 (Middleton, MA).

Relax and invigorate your body, mind and spirit! Relieve your stress and pain!

We guarantee the best Chinese Tuina bodywork, Swedish and deep tissue therapy.

Stay healthy easier, come to see us at our professional, comfortable, private rooms and quiet location.

30 min $50.

60 min $70.

90 min $100.

Hot stone 60 min $80.

Four hands 60 min $120.

MassageMama
10-14-16, 15:16
I didn't mention NH because this is a MA board. Stick with the correct state. I only stated Quincy and Chinatown. These places have been busted once and twice before. You may do what you want to do, just putting it out there. Hope I don't see your real name in the newspaper when shit hits the fan.Mr Bao-there is some confusion here. He was responding to my post that there was some degrading of providers' looks and age at the Boston area AMP's.

Mr Bao
10-14-16, 23:00
Mr Bao-there is some confusion here. He was responding to my post that there was some degrading of providers' looks and age at the Boston area AMP's.Save money, no go Quincy or Chinatown. They will drop prices and get better girls.

Location is all in MA. NH might have better, but that's on that board forums.

I have a monger PM me about I'm threatening? Read the fine English, no one wants granny giving them any services unless that monger who PM me likes it that way! YMMV.

Tommy Anonymus
10-15-16, 14:31

That's my $0. 02, not adjusted for inflation.Sometimes economics works in unpredictable or counterintuitive ways. And no matter how we think about getting prices lower by convincing others to pay less, or by buttering up a regular, you should not expect a providers thinking or behavior to make sense anyway. When I buy a car, I don't care if the guy before me paid more. If a few mongers are overpaying my provider, it might make it easier for me to haggle down, since she has a "cushion" and might not feel that she has to charge me more to get her average pay up.

In other words, if she'a been overpaid and already made her daily / weekly nut, it might make it cheaper for me to get mine!

MasajoViro
10-15-16, 18:00
How updated and accurate are the reviews on rubmaps? I see Methuen has a few, which is close to me. Which one is a better one in the area to try?My impression is the accuracy is kind of 'spotty' around here. Taken in conjunction with other sources (like this board or The othER board) results in aggregate information you might find useful. As always, YMMV. Other cities may be more accurately represented.

JohnReid
10-15-16, 21:18
Sometimes economics works in unpredictable or counterintuitive ways. And no matter how we think about getting prices lower by convincing others to pay less, or by buttering up a regular, you should not expect a providers thinking or behavior to make sense anyway. When I buy a car, I don't care if the guy before me paid more. If a few mongers are overpaying my provider, it might make it easier for me to haggle down, since she has a "cushion" and might not feel that she has to charge me more to get her average pay up.

In other words, if she'a been overpaid and already made her daily / weekly nut, it might make it cheaper for me to get mine!Of all the Asians I have ever known, the only "quota" that they've has is 20 dollars more!

LOL.

MarriedTom
10-16-16, 06:44
Of all the Asians I have ever known, the only "quota" that they've has is 20 dollars more!

LOL.You also forgot "next time, we do more" and when knowingly shorted time, " next time, I make up".

GamaDude
10-16-16, 22:08
Against better judgment I've been going here lately because it's convenient. It's hit or miss, but I finally got the name of a girl I've had a good 4-5 times. Name is Judy. She's a pretty good take. Fairly young. Attractive. Gives a good massage and decent HE.

Top Floor
10-17-16, 00:43
I've been to this place on Trapelo Road in Belmont and have never received anything but a legit massage from a girl with a great rack. Anyone have anything else here?

Gallo1
10-17-16, 08:57
Just pay what they ask, it's their deal. If I offer a tip it is because I felt the service was exceptional and I like to show appreciation. Tipping and tipping generously does not create inflation. These girls know that some of us are more generous than others. I will never haggle with anyone except the car salesmen because I know it can be insulting and when were talking about such intimate services, it's tacky and will be insulting. I'm here to enjoy myself, not belittle or insult these ladies. From what I have observed
with others, the only girls that put up with haggling are the girls who often find themselves in a desperate situation and live with a "it's better than nothing" standard. I'd rather not partake in that sort of thing. Before I even meet someone I have to be comfortable with the cost or I don't go. Plenty of options the fit the budget.

Sometimes economics works in unpredictable or counterintuitive ways. And no matter how we think about getting prices lower by convincing others to pay less, or by buttering up a regular, you should not expect a providers thinking or behavior to make sense anyway. When I buy a car, I don't care if the guy before me paid more. If a few mongers are overpaying my provider, it might make it easier for me to haggle down, since she has a "cushion" and might not feel that she has to charge me more to get her average pay up.

In other words, if she'a been overpaid and already made her daily / weekly nut, it might make it cheaper for me to get mine!

Talisker1370
10-17-16, 20:46
I have reached out today and asked if / when Lili was coming back.

I was told "she no work here, she no come back".

Hope this is not true, because without her this place is off the rotation.

If anyone knows anything different let me know.

SlowMo
10-17-16, 21:08
On a recent evening, after a long run (and a shower), I thought I'd take Lotus Flower up on their claim to offer foot reflexology. I called at 8 pm asking for foot reflexology and the lady, in crips English, said to come right in. The place was empty. Two providers were present. Both in their 40's. One looked beat up and tired, while the other one was actually quite attractive. I don't think either were the same I'd seen there before.

The less attractive one started to lead the way toward the massage rooms instead of the little salon they have with the lazy boy type chairs. I told her that I was here for foot massage as I asked about on the phone. She stares at my feet (leather dressed shoes) in disgust, looks at me and tells me that the person rendering that service has left for the day. She might have said "he left", but it wasn't worth clarifying. She conferred with the other lady for a second, who reiterated the "so sorry" message. They double checked that I wasn't in fact interested in a body massage. I passed and left.

I can't tell if the chairs are just for show, or if they indeed offer the service when the right person is in. I thought I read that some guys have gotten that kind of service before. Some even claim to have gotten happy with it. I'm curious to see how they navigate from feet to happiness.

So it goes.

SM.

I recently tried the new place in Lexington center on Muzzey st: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5682283872.html.

Bottom line: average / standard.

The building is on a busy street with restaurant. Fair amount of foot traffic on the street, so that's a turn off. On the other hand, the place is inside a multi-tenant older house, and the AMP has very discreet signage, so it's somewhat inconspicuous. I saw two asian ladies. Both with dyed blond hair. Mid / late 30's I guess. OK looking, heavy makeup, very decent body. Not my type of women, but I could understand if they are for some. The place has several cameras inside. Average massage, standard HE, OTC only.

SM.

SlowMo
10-17-16, 21:15
Catching up here. Some weeks ago I stopped at Green Spa in Bedford after not having been in a while. Still easy to get to, still fairly discreet. Couple of ladies working. Both in their 40's /50's, handsome but no sensual vibe.

The place was warm, quiet lighting and Chinese music playing. Typical setup I guess. The massage was excellent. Sadly I can't remember the lady's name. The massage was so good, and with her lack of sexy looks or vibe, I was considering passing on any happiness. I sure didn't send any signals. But she did light tease before the flip including a nice reach around that weakened my resolve. The HE was meh due to lack of skills, though no lack of trying. I didn't attempt otc or anything because blah. Took me a while to finish. Regular damage.

I'll probably go again when in need of a good massage, but probably won't give it up so easily. Aaaahhh, who am I kidding.

SM.

SlowMo
10-17-16, 21:34
This is going back a couple of months, but I stopped at Crystal on Moody st. I wanted to be sure to catch their "grand opening" .

The front door is on Moody st and they have to buzz you in, so it's not very discreet. Another gentlemen caller later on had a * of a time synchronizing his ringing the door bell with my masseuse making the super long walk to the front door. Thank you sir for the repeated disturbance. Further thanks for making no efforts to rephrase when it was obvious she didn't understand you.

I was met by a very nice looking, if a little plump, short, young girl. Other girls were seated nearby behind Japanese style partitions. I was led to a room on the other side of the building. The session started well, with her standing by my head, seemingly pressing her hips on my head to reach further down my back. That was the highlight of the session. She used a ton of oil. Check that. Maybe two tons. No massage training to speak of. Oh, and she answered ALL calls on behalf of the other girls. So: phone rings, she tries to answer, walks out of the room to either convey the message to someone else or to open the door, then comes back to me. The cycle repeated every 3 min. After at least 5 interruptions she tells me that she has to cut my hour down to 30 min, so I got the premature flip. Not much to say here. There were no compensating disrobing on her part. Just a very average HE.

I reflected my disapointment in the tip. I will not be back.

SM.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-at-waltham-crystal-massage-and-foot-spa/29917376

PokaDotCloud
10-17-16, 22:31
I've been to this place on Trapelo Road in Belmont and have never received anything but a legit massage from a girl with a great rack. Anyone have anything else here?Someone else posted recently, but identified it as Watertown. I went a couple times and found no joy and was going to give it one last go before a report, but it seems the consensus is in. Shame, because she looks good for what could be a low key place. She didn't drape me face down and she would really work the hamstrings to where it was worth the price. Draped on flip, and not much of a hint that there could more. She uses too much lotion though so I left with a nice coat of grease both times.

Mr Bao
10-17-16, 23:10
Against better judgment I've been going here lately because it's convenient. It's hit or miss, but I finally got the name of a girl I've had a good 4-5 times. Name is Judy. She's a pretty good take. Fairly young. Attractive. Gives a good massage and decent HE.Please PM me the 59 cod digits in Q-Town as I was not able to locate, thank you!

CyJim666
10-18-16, 02:06
Has any one been there recently? It is at 72 Kneeland St. Suite # 405 4th Floor.

All the new reviews are on the 2nd floor. It use to be a great place!

Mr Quimper
10-18-16, 02:59
On a recent evening, after a long run (and a shower), I thought I'd take Lotus Flower up on their claim to offer foot reflexology. I called at 8 pm asking for foot reflexology and the lady, in crips English, said to come right in. The place was empty. Two providers were present. Both in their 40's. One looked beat up and tired, while the other one was actually quite attractive. I don't think either were the same I'd seen there before.

The less attractive one started to lead the way toward the massage rooms instead of the little salon they have with the lazy boy type chairs. I told her that I was here for foot massage as I asked about on the phone. She stares at my feet (leather dressed shoes) in disgust, looks at me and tells me that the person rendering that service has left for the day. She might have said "he left", but it wasn't worth clarifying. She conferred with the other lady for a second, who reiterated the "so sorry" message. They double checked that I wasn't in fact interested in a body massage. I passed and left.

I can't tell if the chairs are just for show, or if they indeed offer the service when the right person is in. I thought I read that some guys have gotten that kind of service before. Some even claim to have gotten happy with it. I'm curious to see how they navigate from feet to happiness.

So it goes.

SM.If the chairs are out in the front room I can't imagine getting extras. Anyhoo, foot massage is traditionally (but not always) done by men, due to the physical exertion and training involved. Before starting, a good foot reflexologist will probably inquire about what's ailing you (headache, cold, indigestion, you name it). Based on your answers they may have you soak in a custom herbal foot bath for awhile before getting down to business (not that type). Dunno about curing headaches but your feet / legs will feel great!

Blambo McGee
10-18-16, 09:42
I have tried this d* place twice, fool that I am. The Plumpette served me both times. Same deal --lots of BS interruptions, including one by a knuckleheaded customer who did not understand the meaning of "Busy now. Come back later. " He proceeded to ask for descriptions of the other ladies, what days they worked and what 'extra' services would be available. I couldn't contain my irritation and said loudly, "Ge the f* out! Don't you hear what she said?"

This place is crappy, a visit is pointless and only a set up for utter frustration.

Like so many other places, this one favors customers who are not there yet, not those who have arrived.

Foot massage? Laughable. Regular massage? Keep your money.

This is going back a couple of months, but I stopped at Crystal on Moody st. I wanted to be sure to catch their "grand opening" .

The front door is on Moody st and they have to buzz you in, so it's not very discreet. Another gentlemen caller later on had a * of a time synchronizing his ringing the door bell with my masseuse making the super long walk to the front door. Thank you sir for the repeated disturbance. Further thanks for making no efforts to rephrase when it was obvious she didn't understand you.

I was met by a very nice looking, if a little plump, short, young girl. Other girls were seated nearby behind Japanese style partitions. I was led to a room on the other side of the building. The session started well, with her standing by my head, seemingly pressing her hips on my head to reach further down my back. That was the highlight of the session. She used a ton of oil. Check that. Maybe two tons. No massage training to speak of. Oh, and she answered ALL calls on behalf of the other girls. So: phone rings, she tries to answer, walks out of the room to either convey the message to someone else or to open the door, then comes back to me. The cycle repeated every 3 min. After at least 5 interruptions she tells me that she has to cut my hour down to 30 min, so I got the premature flip. Not much to say here. There were no compensating disrobing on her part. Just a very average HE.

I reflected my disapointment in the tip. I will not be back.

SM.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-at-waltham-crystal-massage-and-foot-spa/29917376

NewOld
10-18-16, 18:33
I know, I know, I'm pretty boring. I've really only ever been here and 59 coddington.

Got amanda for the hour. She has toned way down. If you look back at my posts, I got BBFS from her some months ago. Keep asking her to get on top of me, just giggles and says 'no. Just one time. No doubt has a lot to do with me reviewing her here and the increased traffic.

However on the plus side, she did mention they may be getting a table shower again soon. That would be huge. I miss that a lot.

Big Head
10-18-16, 22:25
I've frequented julie in the past because of location and price. Happiness and UTC everywhere has always been had by me.She is not bad looking 40 something. Her small apartment smell cats, not a problem for me though. Started on the floor mat doing it with her foot, I did not like it and asked for a hand massage. The hand massage was very light and pointless, but the tease was pleasant. She only allowed very limited OTC, and throughout the whole experience her face was very sober and grim. The ending was OK. I was there for about 30 min, paid 60 and left. This was not terrible but easily forgettable experience.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/great-massage-with-julie/36212243

She also can be found on CL.

-BH.

UncleHappy
10-19-16, 19:57
She is not bad looking 40 something. Her small apartment smell cats, not a problem for me though. Started on the floor mat doing it with her foot, I did not like it and asked for a hand massage. The hand massage was very light and pointless, but the tease was pleasant. She only allowed very limited OTC, and throughout the whole experience her face was very sober and grim. The ending was OK. I was there for about 30 min, paid 60 and left. This was not terrible but easily forgettable experience.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/great-massage-with-julie/36212243

She also can be found on CL.

-BH.Did she work out of her own storefront place in Malden for a while?

LilMack67
10-20-16, 11:40
Had an awesome hr session with Bella. Have to say she is still one of my atf. She takes her time. Both rub and the tease are were extremely great I have to say I got out of there feeling like a brand-new man. Worth every dime.

LilMack67
10-20-16, 12:27
I just visited bella from HT she is still amazing & remains to be one of my ATF. She looks amazing. Still sweet & caring. Had a great massage like always will definitely be back to visit her.

CamperVan10
10-20-16, 12:47
Before I TOFTT, wondering if any info exists on this one as I didn't find any reports here. 411, legit, avoid, good / average, alternatives? Thanks in advance.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5835997487.html

CV.

JohnReid
10-20-16, 13:40
Before I TOFTT, wondering if any info exists on this one as I didn't find any reports here. 411, legit, avoid, good / average, alternatives? Thanks in advance.

CV.A suggestion would be to save your money.

Unless you just want a quality massage.

This is Jennifer from Sudbury bust fame of a few years back.

All reliable word is that she is legit. I have seen her at Edgell and I'd seen her in Sudbury in the past.

Gone legit. There's a bogus review on RM about her. Don't think it ever happened and as far as I know she works solo.

Just my. 02.

Stsy Safe.

JR.

MassageMama
10-20-16, 14:48
Any feedback from anyone on this place? Quality and looks of providers, etc. Post or PM me thanks!!

Fuhgetaboudit
10-20-16, 16:50
CV10, You would not be TOFTT, she has been around a looooong time, in many different locations, if that gives you a hint of her age. Reviewed here off and on. Depends what you are looking for. If you want to get a lot, you will come up short. She is a nice person though. Google map the location, you will see the donut shop, then look behind it at the two story building, that is the place.

CV.

Ricky4861
10-20-16, 20:46
Has any one been there recently? It is at 72 Kneeland St. Suite # 405 4th Floor.

All the new reviews are on the 2nd floor. It use to be a great place!Long time user of this forum, this is my first post here.

I have been visiting Relax Time almost once a week since it is conveniently located across the street from my work. Most of the times, I get Nicole or Mindy. Both are in 30's with good attitude, nice massage and usual finish. There seem to be some connection between this place and Diva Spa at 40 Harr#2 D because I have seem both these girls earlier at Diva Spa couple of years back before it closed for few months last year. Nicole was using the same name earlier at Diva but Mindy was known as Coco and used to work out of 40 Harr#2 G. I am sure some of you have seen Mindy / Coco at 2 G earlier as she is the same chunky girl with the glasses. She told me that she was taking time off work to get the massage certification from some school on Q town.

Nicole is a chubby (not fat though) early 30's girl with nice body, above average English and good massage skills. Allows UTC up and OTC down and very friendly. Usual damage = . 6 + . 6.

Mindy / Coco is also chubby mid 30's girl, good English and good massage skills. She allows roaming UTC up but no roaming down. She usually lets the girls out during the finish. She has slight belly with some stretch marks and does not wear that body armour that she used to wear during Diva days. Damage = . 6 + . 4.

One thing I have seen common across all girls at Diva as well as Relax time is that they do not talk about tip at all even though menu is limited.

ICumFromURanUs
10-21-16, 15:24
Any feedback from anyone on this place? Quality and looks of providers, etc. Post or PM me thanks!!Decent looking girls. 100 does the trick. Not full service just massage and he / roaming.

Ambrose
10-21-16, 17:12
Does anyone here have any info about this place? PM is fine unless you would rather post. Thanks.

Oxy Moron
10-21-16, 18:18
After getting stood up by my intended date this morning, I went to CB for plan B. I drew Angela and she told me that of all the "shops" in Waltham, all but 4 were closed yesterday. She said that CB is licensed and would stay open but only the two girls who were licensed were there working today. The phone was ringing a lot and she was trying to manage the incoming requests during my appointment. She multitasked well however. Has anyone heard anything else?

MassageMama
10-21-16, 18:44
Does anyone here have any info about this place? PM is fine unless you would rather post. Thanks.It's not an AMP really FS. They run large numbers of Asian women thru the place. It's a private apt set up for the business only. I didn't feel comfortable there and won't repeat. Each to his own.

Matt9978
10-21-16, 22:10
Does anyone here have any info about this place? PM is fine unless you would rather post. Thanks.I've been with Jerry's girls a few times. Never a disappointment. Like always YMMV.

Spaz2580
10-22-16, 11:08
Perhaps she is legit now since she was busted a couple of years ago. Maybe YMMV if she knows you from her sudbury days. I have not been since her move to the ham.

A suggestion would be to save your money.

Unless you just want a quality massage.

This is Jennifer from Sudbury bust fame of a few years back.

All reliable word is that she is legit. I have seen her at Edgell and I'd seen her in Sudbury in the past.

Gone legit. There's a bogus review on RM about her. Don't think it ever happened and as far as I know she works solo.

Just my. 02.

Stsy Safe.

JR.

Fuhgetaboudit
10-22-16, 14:38
OM, Did not see anything in the Waltham rags over the past few days, but, if you follow the Waltham BOH meetings, you would see that there are 2 overwhelming agenda topics which have been high priority on their and the Mayor's list: taking action to control the rodents in the city, and taking action to control the massage / bodywork places in the city. Although recently, there were B&E attempts at 32 South offices.

After getting stood up by my intended date this morning, I went to CB for plan B. I drew Angela and she told me that of all the "shops" in Waltham, all but 4 were closed yesterday. She said that CB is licensed and would stay open but only the two girls who were licensed were there working today. The phone was ringing a lot and she was trying to manage the incoming requests during my appointment. She multitasked well however. Has anyone heard anything else?

RemyS
10-22-16, 15:03
Is there info on this place? Didn't see anything on backpage and was going back trying to find other posts.

I was a regular at Amy's and would occasionally go down to Prov before that dried up. Trying to find a new spot.

RajMax
10-22-16, 16:24
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-young-girls-ot-jpnandkor-%E4%B8%9C%E8%8E%9Eperfect-variety-service-real-pic-video-6179630963/36836317

Anyone tried this?

YoloGent
10-23-16, 01:38
Drove by tonight and for rent sign next to door of Waltham Wellness. Also lights were out and door closed at time that he has usually open so it seems that it is indeed one of the spas that POH of Waltham has caused to close. I for one am happy over this as some of you know the grudge that I held against Jessica due to her attacking Lili at Lillys new store and the general lack of decency she showed towards her.

Mr Quimper
10-23-16, 03:27
Is there info on this place? Didn't see anything on backpage and was going back trying to find other posts.

I was a regular at Amy's and would occasionally go down to Prov before that dried up. Trying to find a new spot.Search for Johnny_studio.

WIL79
10-23-16, 11:27
Search for Johnny_studio.Jerry / Johnny, maybe cousins? Think I have seen comments in Lowell forum on both. NW of Boston Lowell Andover area. Recent ads:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/linda-magical-touch-asian-bodywork-sexy-lingeries-high-heels-mutual-touch-naughty-doll/31400326

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-thin-tight-friendly-petite-asian-sweetheart-karen-morning-massage-exp/30560719

WearWolf
10-23-16, 12:03
Jerry / Johnny, maybe cousins? Think I have seen comments in Lowell forum on both. NW of Boston Lowell Andover area. Recent ads:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/linda-magical-touch-asian-bodywork-sexy-lingeries-high-heels-mutual-touch-naughty-doll/31400326

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-thin-tight-friendly-petite-asian-sweetheart-karen-morning-massage-exp/30560719What's the dmg / experience?

Voyager69
10-23-16, 13:35
FYI all the Framingham places that had closed have reopened.

They all got their Licenses and are back in buisness.

The only problem is only a few have cute / young girls.

RemyS
10-23-16, 19:23
What's the dmg / experience?I think I got quoted at 170. Haven't gone yet will report back.

MassageMama
10-23-16, 20:25

The only problem is only a few have cute / young girls.Soooo. Which ones?

NorthShore123
10-24-16, 01:29
What's the dmg / experience?70 house 100 tip. 2 locations.

Morkun
10-24-16, 01:37
Jerry / Johnny, maybe cousins? Think I have seen comments in Lowell forum on both. NW of Boston Lowell Andover area. Recent ads:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-thin-tight-friendly-petite-asian-sweetheart-karen-morning-massage-exp/30560719Aren't the first ads' photos are from some Japanese porn?

JohnReid
10-24-16, 04:59

They all got their Licenses and are back in business.

The only problem is only a few have cute / young girls.Beg to differ, but 873 C, Rte 30,1154, Rte 9, the Vietnamese at Trolley Square haven't reopened.

If I'm not mistaken, only FBW, Elm Street, 122 H (the old Pink), 62 U, 158 U, 186 U and a few non-erotic places (I. E. Jennifer on Edgell, etc.) that never closed anyways are open.

While certainly better than the initial shock I have also noticed that several get closed for short periods from time to time.

Unfortunately, you are correct that the talent has transgressed a generation. Or two.

HappyDave
10-24-16, 08:33

The only problem is only a few have cute / young girls.So it's all about the money.

Plemo
10-24-16, 15:46
Hit Chi over the weekend. Finally connected with Lilli afer others had recommended her. This was about my 6th time here. Lilli was cute and friendly. Definately offered an above average rubdown. Did the half hour. Conclusion is that the girls at Chi are consistently attractive, give a better than average rub and offer no extras behond UTC above. Looks: 7, Rub: 8, tease: 7, finish: 7. . 45 for half plus. 55 tip. Will repeat but will just make an appointment, have not found one to be way above the others.

Ambrose
10-24-16, 18:13
The only problem is only a few have cute / young girls.I haven't been to all that have reopened but the ones that I have been to didn't have any "cute / young ones". I would be interested to know which spas have cute young girls and by young I mean not grandma material, that seems to be all I've found in Framingham. Thanks.

Aimstraight
10-24-16, 22:44
So I saw this ad from Lisa on Craigslist and decided to check it out: http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/5837935908.html.

I called and set up an appointment for later that day. So when the time was close I drove over to her place and called. She said park on the street and call her back. I called and she met me downstairs and led me up to her place. Those pics are probably of her 10 years ago. She is still relaitvely thin and overall a pleasant lady. But she seemed a bit on the flaky side when she kept repeating things over and over. Masasge was more of a body rub and she just poured oil on my back and swooshed it around. She took her top off for the masasge but that really wasn't worth the show. She asked me to turn over and I asked her to clean the oil first. And she said oh yeah, good idea. LOL. So she got a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned my back. I turned over and she proceeded with a mechanical ending. The view I had lieing down staring at her boobs was just not doing it for me. I had to help her along and once I got momentum she finished the job. After I was done she cleaned me up and we got dressed and she escorted me out. Costs were 70 + 40. Although she did seem nice but a bit flaky. I won't repeat and don't recommend.

The next day I still had the itch because it was not properly scratched the night before. So I saw this ad (http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-full-body-massage/34751697) and (http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-blonde-mt/36587804) - and decided to give her a call. Made plans to meet up that night so I went over to her place and she was waiting in her car for me. Once I started walking to her door she came out of her car and met me. Those pics are at LEAST 10 years and 50 pounds ago and it really did not become clear to me how outdated those pics TRULY were until we were inside her place and the lights were on and I was already undressed (mistake #1). I paid the fee with a franklin and told her to keep the rest towards the tip (mistake #2) and she started with a lame massage. More of just rurubbing than anything else. I asked if I could massage her and she got up on the table while I massaged her. I learned she is a total clock watcher and she let me know when the time was up while I was massaging her. She told me she would "make it up to me next time" - imagine if we had a dollar every time we heard that line from a lady? Anyways, no happiness for me but I was still polite and thanked her. Costs were 80 + 20. I will not repeat and certainly do not recocmend.

The search continues!

-Aim.

Jim Mack
10-25-16, 09:27
Hit Chi over the weekend. Finally connected with Lilli afer others had recommended her. This was about my 6th time here. Lilli was cute and friendly. Definately offered an above average rubdown. Did the half hour. Conclusion is that the girls at Chi are consistently attractive, give a better than average rub and offer no extras behond UTC above. Looks: 7, Rub: 8, tease: 7, finish: 7. . 45 for half plus. 55 tip. Will repeat but will just make an appointment, have not found one to be way above the others.You tipped. 55 for a. 45 session? Is that correct?

MassageMama
10-25-16, 14:24
Hit Chi over the weekend. Finally connected with Lilli afer others had recommended her. This was about my 6th time here. Lilli was cute and friendly. Definately offered an above average rubdown. Did the half hour. Conclusion is that the girls at Chi are consistently attractive, give a better than average rub and offer no extras behond UTC above. Looks: 7, Rub: 8, tease: 7, finish: 7. . 45 for half plus. 55 tip. Will repeat but will just make an appointment, have not found one to be way above the others.Hugely different than my experience. Although it used to be that way, they are in near granny mode as of late! Maybe Plemo has an ownership position?

YoloGent
10-26-16, 02:47
They are more than happy with a forty tip, and are lovey dovey from arrival to departure. Water, candy, goodbye hugs, come agains etc. Paying more is not necessary as menu is limted. Been four plus times.

Always, 45/40 and always same basic routine, and same super friendly attitude. This guy is probably a schill.

WearWolf
10-26-16, 15:28
Called 830 to find outhe that Angela and Eva were on. Asked for Angela at 9 pm, she said ok. Got there a bit after, 9, Angela was busy. Eva said she is available and will give a good massage. OK sure. Side story. 3 more guys came after 9 pm, two were turned away due to business.

Asked for medium, got a between hard and medium. Was ok not great. Little otc roaming. ST was short. Flip. Read a recent post referring to jackhammering. Can relate to that now LOL. Finished up with foot massage.

Will ask for Angela again next time.

WearWolf
10-26-16, 15:31
At recent 40/60 AMP massage, was offered 4 hands. How doestrogen it work. Two ladies the whole hour? Double the house fee? I figure tip doubles.

Thanks.

NewOld
10-26-16, 18:20
Based on a recent review I decided to check it out. Got a half. 40/40. Ended in 20 minutes because her appointment arrived. I actually consider this a plus-she actually kept the appointment!

Didn't get her name. She was pretty reserved and quiet. While she was tugging, I asked if I could touch her tits. Readily pulled her dress right up. My left hand was on her ass. She immediately pulled her underwear back. Very friendly. Would repeat and shoot for FS eventually.

JohnReid
10-26-16, 19:40
I contacted the middle-aged white woman in Worcester who advertises her massage services on BP. I had seen her before and she did give a great massage with a nice finish. She may not be a beauty queen in body and looks, but she's a great person and brings a sensuality to the session that I appreciated and enjoyed. She's not for everyone but as I said, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

What I contacted her this time for was specifically for a prostate massage session. Unfortunately she has a hand injury and has been delaying the surgery. Even if she went today she would be out of service for awhile.

So my question is: Can anyone recommend someone who does a professional prostate massage?

I really don't want some untrained bimbo sticking her fingers up my ass. I've been to far too many AMP's that the gal tries to shove her finger up my ass and it is NOT enjoyable at all.

I'd really like to try a true, professional prostate massage.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JR.

Ambrose
10-26-16, 20:14
At recent 40/60 AMP massage, was offered 4 hands. How doestrogen it work. Two ladies the whole hour? Double the house fee? I figure tip doubles.

Thanks.I've had 4 hands a few times, and yes, double the house fee and double the tip, providing they are both there for the entire time and they both participate in the ending. I've heard some on here say they were disappointed that both girls weren't involved in the ending. I would be sure before hand that they both know that you want them both for everything that happens, whether that is a HE or FS, or anything in between. When you say "two ladies the whole hour" I assume you mean the whole time, seeing how we seldom get a complete hour, 40 to 45 minutes is an hour to them.

Spectator
10-26-16, 22:42
Does anyone here have any info about this place? PM is fine unless you would rather post. Thanks.I occasionally go. Went today. Typical AAMP. $180, in and out in a short time. Girl had skills, mid 30's, knew why I was there.

Big Head
10-27-16, 04:44
I contacted the middle-aged white woman in Worcester who advertises her massage services on BP. I had seen her before and she did give a great massage with a nice finish. She may not be a beauty queen in body and looks, but she's a great person and brings a sensuality to the session that I appreciated and enjoyed. She's not for everyone but as I said, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

What I contacted her this time for was specifically for a prostate massage session. Unfortunately she has a hand injury and has been delaying the surgery. Even if she went today she would be out of service for awhile.

So my question is: Can anyone recommend someone who does a professional prostate massage?

I really don't want some untrained bimbo sticking her fingers up my ass. I've been to far too many AMP's that the gal tries to shove her finger up my ass and it is NOT enjoyable at all.

I'd really like to try a true, professional prostate massage.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JR.I do not know what "professional" prostate massage is, but Angel in Q (AAA) will provide some stimulating prostate treatment if you go for a full hour.

-BH.

HappyDave
10-27-16, 11:07
I do not know what "professional" prostate massage is, but Angel in Q (AAA) will provide some stimulating prostate treatment if you go for a full hour.

-BH.She is great, last I went was a year ago and got her helper, not a lot I looks but great with the finish. Still when she had Amey at the old place was crawling the walls. Baby wipes are always a great sign. Far east girls will do it but they break out the exam gloves which helps from getting a scratch but kind of a biz kill having a hot naked spinner with a blue glove on.

Southshoreboy
10-27-16, 12:51
Based on a recent review I decided to check it out. Got a half. 40/40. Ended in 20 minutes because her appointment arrived. I actually consider this a plus-she actually kept the appointment!

Didn't get her name. She was pretty reserved and quiet. While she was tugging, I asked if I could touch her tits. Readily pulled her dress right up. My left hand was on her ass. She immediately pulled her underwear back. Very friendly. Would repeat and shoot for FS eventually.Back in 2008-2009, I used to see Osin there, lady in her 40's, great set of hands, I used to get great massage for 50 $ and 20 $ for a nice finish. Over a period of time, she became comfortable with me and allowed full fledged roaming. She wasn't pretty looking but did the deed. She then used to rotate between Ocean in Q and their branch in RTE 18 in Weymouth, not sure if she is still around.

Jack A Dogov
10-27-16, 13:53
Over the course of the last several months I revisited a few places that I hadn't been to in at least a year or more.

Hong (Lily) in Wilmington. Her massage has gone way downhill. It's too bad as she used to give a pretty good one but this time it really sucked. The only redeeming part of the session was that after the flip she did too. She also got naked but didn't allow much exploring. She seems like a genuinely nice woman. We had a nice conversation throughout the visit so I may repeat one day in a pinch. She definitely keeps records of her customers based on their phone numbers because she mentioned a few things from our last session which was a few years ago. She also doesn't like reviews but whatever.

Ally in Back Bay. Her massage used to be decent but is all but nonexistent now. However after the flip the playtime was great and she seems to really get into it. Fully nude, roaming encouraged and welcomed. No FS but lots of fun. If I see her again I think I will skip the massage and go right to the fun. Was there close to ninety minutes. She's older and has a lot of tatoos (which I personally don't care for) and won't be everyone's cup of tea but she's nice and makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in the door. I didn't ask but she looks like she's had a face lift and maybe some liposuction too as she was much less curvy than I remembered. She still has nice tits though.

Former Ninja on Coddington. I drew Selena. What a disaster. I made an appointment for an hour, showed up at the agreed upon time and paid for the hour. Ten minutes into the massage (if you can call it that) she leaves the room and when she comes back she tells me a regular arrived so she will have to cut my time to a half hour. I don't like half hours as I like to relax and enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage and I tell her this. She says sorry honey you flip over now. I reluctantly do so and she gives junior about five or six, rapid fire, half hearted tugs while staring at the clock. She then stops and says "He's tired today. I take care of him next time. All done. " I can't believe this and tell her so. She smiles and says. "All done honey. Next time. " I ask her for some of the money back because I paid for an hour. She says "No, next time I take care of you. " I get dressed and she says "You have nice time? You come back?" I say "No. " She asks why and I explain that I paid for an hour and barely got fifteen minutes and she didn't finish. She repeats the stuff about a regular showing up and how he's had to wait a long time now. She now has the nerve to ask for a tip. I laugh and tell her that it's not my fault a regular showed up, I paid for and hour and should have got an hour and she can consider the ten dollar difference between the half hour and hour price to be her tip. She didn't like that and starts yelling at me and tells me to get out and never come back. I tell her as long as she is there I will never come back. I walked out while she continued yelling at me.

MasajoViro
10-27-16, 14:17
Over the course of the last several months I revisited a few places that I hadn't been to in at least a year or more.

Hong (Lily) in Wilmington. Her massage has gone way downhill. It's too bad as she used to give a pretty good one but this time it really sucked...
True, that: her massage isn't what it used to be. If she reads this, I hope she kicks it up a notch back to her former standard (which was pretty decent)!

She seems like a genuinely nice woman. We had a nice conversation throughout the visit so I may repeat one day in a pinch. She definitely keeps records of her customers based on their phone numbers because she mentioned a few things from our last session which was a few years ago. She also doesn't like reviews but whatever.
She definitely IS a sweet woman and I enjoy visiting with her. And, she does seem to "keep track" of clients, as the last time I called it was from a different phone # and she asked about that.

Hmmm. Might be time to go back for another visit.

MasajoViro
10-27-16, 14:20
Far east girls will do it but they break out the exam gloves which helps from getting a scratch but kind of a biz kill having a hot naked spinner with a blue glove on.Laughed when I read this: right on! Just look into her eyes, not at the glove, LOL!

MasajoViro
10-27-16, 14:47
So, I returned for another go at One Mountain in Burlington, since I enjoy a table shower and they have a decent shower room. Drew "Katy," I think she said, probably 40-ish, who put her hand out for the house fee. She 'parked' me in my room while she escorted her previous client out, then returned to take me to the shower. This time, they provided a robe (last time was "just" a towel). When I'm the only client in the place, why even bother, I wondered? In fact, I'd enjoy that even more.

TS was thorough, massage was quite good (although not as good as the older butter faced grandma I had before). Several times Katy giggled when I patted her leg or butt when complimenting her massage. While I was on my stomach with arms hanging over the table, she ground against my arm several times while giving the massage: nice and warm, I thought! Then the flip and a halfhearted attempt at up-sell. "What you want?" was followed almost at once by, "What you got?" Made the mistake of telling her (standard tip) and that set the bar, apparently. Minor UTC upper was successful, but all attempts to move from back to front to inspect her bees were met by an arm clamped to her side.

In retrospect, perhaps asking for a menu would have been more prudent. Have any of you mongers seen the menu there and care to share?

On this visit, I realized they have a security camera system: so, heads up! Normally, the tablet on the wall of the treatment room normally plays a slideshow of bucolic scenes, water, flowers, and mountains. Lovely, I thought -- the first time there. Trying to add ambiance.

This time, she must have forgotten to switch the slideshow back on. While I was dressing, I recognized the feed being displayed on the tablet was of the front door! I scanned the room as best as I could, but did not observe any cameras -- unless the tablet itself does the job.

If I return again (and this is a big "if" I will examine the tablet more closely and check the ceiling tiles. On the way out, I verified the security camera is present: disguised in what looks like a motion detector up near the ceiling pointing toward the stairs, with a little hole in it for the camera lens. Also, there is a computer in the back room with what looked like two monitors -- so, it could be there is the capability to make recordings.

Anyone have further information on this place?

ICumFromURanUs
10-27-16, 16:38

Hong (Lily) in Wilmington. Her massage has gone way downhill. It's too bad as she used to give a pretty good one but this time it really sucked. The only redeeming part of the session was that after the flip she did too. She also got naked but didn't allow much exploring. She seems like a genuinely nice woman. We had a nice conversation throughout the visit so I may repeat one day in a pinch. She definitely keeps records of her customers based on their phone numbers because she mentioned a few things from our last session which was a few years ago. She also doesn't like reviews but whatever.

Ally in Back Bay. Her massage used to be decent but is all but nonexistent now. However after the flip the playtime was great and she seems to really get into it. Fully nude, roaming encouraged and welcomed. No FS but lots of fun. If I see her again I think I will skip the massage and go right to the fun. Was there close to ninety minutes. She's older and has a lot of tatoos (which I personally don't care for) and won't be everyone's cup of tea but she's nice and makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in the door. I didn't ask but she looks like she's had a face lift and maybe some liposuction too as she was much less curvy than I remembered. She still has nice tits though.

Former Ninja on Coddington. I drew Selena. What a disaster. I made an appointment for an hour, showed up at the agreed upon time and paid for the hour. Ten minutes into the massage (if you can call it that) she leaves the room and when she comes back she tells me a regular arrived so she will have to cut my time to a half hour. I don't like half hours as I like to relax and enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage and I tell her this. She says sorry honey you flip over now. I reluctantly do so and she gives junior about five or six, rapid fire, half hearted tugs while staring at the clock. She then stops and says "He's tired today. I take care of him next time. All done. " I can't believe this and tell her so. She smiles and says. "All done honey. Next time. " I ask her for some of the money back because I paid for an hour. She says "No, next time I take care of you. " I get dressed and she says "You have nice time? You come back?" I say "No. " She asks why and I explain that I paid for an hour and barely got fifteen minutes and she didn't finish. She repeats the stuff about a regular showing up and how he's had to wait a long time now. She now has the nerve to ask for a tip. I laugh and tell her that it's not my fault a regular showed up, I paid for and hour and should have got an hour and she can consider the ten dollar difference between the half hour and hour price to be her tip. She didn't like that and starts yelling at me and tells me to get out and never come back. I tell her as long as she is there I will never come back. I walked out while she continued yelling at me.What a shame. Selena is actually one of the better looking girls who rotate from there besides Lili. I had a session with her a year ago and she wasn't bad. But I only went for a half hour and she wouldn't utc (I tried to reach up her shorts and thru her underwear but clamped down and moved back). I'm not a fan of Judy's looks either.

Talisker1370
10-27-16, 21:11
What a shame. Selena is actually one of the better looking girls who rotate from there besides Lili. I had a session with her a year ago and she wasn't bad. But I only went for a half hour and she wouldn't utc (I tried to reach up her shorts and thru her underwear but clamped down and moved back). I'm not a fan of Judy's looks either.I think what's happening at that place is the traffic has dried up since Lili has left again. I have had Selena a couple of times and have not gotten service like that.

So I think they are trying to keep at least the regulars happy. Sucks that you got the shit end of the stick.

My pass list at that place is Judy, Anna and the one not named Cindy.

I have gotten calls from them telling me about new girls that are there. I usually pass.

I wish Lili would come back, at least she could cross train them before she left.

TonyBuddy
10-28-16, 04:24
I do not know what "professional" prostate massage is, but Angel in Q (AAA) will provide some stimulating prostate treatment if you go for a full hour.

-BH.I have been to her a ton for massage and she always offers prostrate massage. I have never had one. Gina is a great person kind of goth but very nice and enjoyable to be around. Hope you have a great time.

Hi I'm Gina and I want to make you happy and release all your stress with an exciting Full NUDE Body Rub with body sliding. Prostate Rubs are always free, newbies welcome. Exotic Dances also available. Fetish Friendly.

$100 for 45 min In calls in Plymouth, MA. Available 24/7 (818) 720-6385 Texting is best. I rarely check emails. No blocked or restricted calls. Check out my reviews on T E are I'd #275531.

Poster's age: 36.

Post I'd: 36681376 southcoast.

Dboy111
10-28-16, 06:47
Where's the best Asian massage parlor in the downtown Boston area with good looking girls. I've been to Tangs Spa in South Boston but I'm looking for something a little better.

GamaDude
10-28-16, 09:48
Hugely different than my experience. Although it used to be that way, they are in near granny mode as of late! Maybe Plemo has an ownership position?Can anyone confirm this? I was a regular and always found a really hot selection of girls. I was going to put them on the rotation but will not if they've gone old.

Toujula
10-28-16, 13:12
Anybody know where I can find some big cock to suck?

MrHappy1823
10-28-16, 16:49
True, that: her massage isn't what it used to be. If she reads this, I hope she kicks it up a notch back to her former standard (which was pretty decent)!

She definitely IS a sweet woman and I enjoy visiting with her. And, she does seem to "keep track" of clients, as the last time I called it was from a different phone # and she asked about that.

Hmmm. Might be time to go back for another visit.Hong does read her reviews or somone else would informed her, so if she's lacking in some area she will see it on here.

HappyDave
10-28-16, 16:54
After all the talk I stopped in for my fix. She is getting older and her helper is no spring chicken either. But half an hour of solid tease and great back side action was all I needed, some things never change. Girls came out for the finish as always. 4 + . 4 and I will be back at some point. BTW as to older posts other than a closed off employee space in the back there is no door a costumer would enter other than the front.

Blazinazn8825
10-29-16, 16:02
Hey anyone have any recent Intel on 1205 in Arlington? Last thing that was said was back in August. How's the rotation these days?

Victorth
10-29-16, 22:41
Can anyone report on Crescent Moon Spa in Braintree on Quincy Ave? Reviews in this thread are for a different address, or are old. On BP they advertize as a grand opening. I noticed they advertize 4-hand for $80, and I'd like to try it.

TIA,

Victor.

Jack617
10-30-16, 14:12
Hey anyone have any recent Intel on 1205 in Arlington? Last thing that was said was back in August. How's the rotation these days?No reports in a while. How about you change that? It will help offset your questions.

Ambrose
10-30-16, 21:01
Can anyone report on Crescent Moon Spa in Braintree on Quincy Ave? Reviews in this thread are for a different address, or are old. On BP they advertize as a grand opening. I noticed they advertize 4-hand for $80, and I'd like to try it.

TIA,

Victor.They have been at 36 Quincy Ave for a long time. I haven't been this year but a few times last year, once for a four handed. "Grand Opening" is just a ploy to attract attention.

Bozscaggs
10-30-16, 22:56
They have been at 36 Quincy Ave for a long time. I haven't been this year but a few times last year, once for a four handed. "Grand Opening" is just a ploy to attract attention.I never thought you could come up with that conclusion. Keep up the good work ss.

BiggaDick
10-31-16, 05:53
She definitely keeps records of dates of visits, services rendered and generosity as well as personal details you share with her. She is not the only provider who does this. I guess they do it for protection or selection who gets priority when they are busy. The advice to use a burner phone and be careful of what you share is well founded.

Hong does read her reviews or somone else would informed her, so if she's lacking in some area she will see it on here.

Meatulater
10-31-16, 12:21

-BH.I used to go see Angel and Amy years ago in Q on Hancock st. I haven't been to see her in about a decade. Amy was excellent. Is she still in the same spot?

SidPounder
10-31-16, 14:35
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-e-x-y-_-_-v-e-r-a_body2body-_-k-i-s-s-i-n-g/34833614

Any info on her would be great, thanks.

Search5
10-31-16, 16:27
Relatively new to AMP was enjoying Lisa on third floor then closed. Went to second floor 3 times certainly not as good overall experience but good massage and always happy. Really would like to find Lisa. Thinking about going to 258 Somerville and try my luck there? Hoping to get a little information before I do. Help me if you can. Thanks.

CyJim666
11-01-16, 01:55
I used to go see Angel and Amy years ago in Q on Hancock st. I haven't been to see her in about a decade. Amy was excellent. Is she still in the same spot?Just had normal great session with Angel. This time tried prostate, not my cup of tea. I asked her about Amy and Angel said that she is not working now and is in China.

She will let me know, if she does.

If you go in the alley behind Beale st you will see a door marked AAA. This a back door that goes into the back office.

Be safe.

MassageMama
11-01-16, 07:09
Can anyone confirm this? I was a regular and always found a really hot selection of girls. I was going to put them on the rotation but will not if they've gone old.Some of the ones you like have moved on to other AMPs. Try Qi in Waltham.

Biggus Bishus
11-01-16, 07:26
Just be sure you tell her you want to come in through it. New clients should use the front door till she gets to know you.

Just had normal great session with Angel. This time tried prostate, not my cup of tea. I asked her about Amy and Angel said that she is not working now and is in China.

If you go in the alley behind Beale st you will see a door marked AAA. This a back door that goes into the back office.

Be safe.

HappyDave
11-01-16, 07:50
I used to go see Angel and Amy years ago in Q on Hancock st. I haven't been to see her in about a decade. Amy was excellent. Is she still in the same spot?Your mongering goes back to Amy's days and only 16 posts? Angel haze been on Beale st for over five years now. Aaa massage think number 22 or 23. Amy is long gone.

Obediah
11-01-16, 08:49
I was thinking about trying 189 Cambridge St. I tried a while back but was not sure which office it was as the business names did not make it clear, and I cannot find an advertisement. Any help, please? I will post a report after my visit.

Obediah
11-01-16, 14:24
Dodo has gone, unfortunately.

Maybe it was Dough or Doe? She is attractive and usually has bangs (hairstyle only). Not big tits though. Its been quite a while since I've been and things might have changed. In fact, they are running "New/Grand Opening" ads, so maybe its changed hands, just before the new Waltham regulations take effect.

Talisker1370
11-01-16, 16:58
Just had normal great session with Angel. This time tried prostate, not my cup of tea. I asked her about Amy and Angel said that she is not working now and is in China.

Be safe.Amy wound up at 21 School St as few years ago, but has since vanished. She also put on a bit of weight towards the end.

Thomas 1977
11-01-16, 20:56
Dodo has gone, unfortunately.Any intel where she have gone? She gave the best Massage and HE.

HappyDave
11-02-16, 08:12
Amy wound up at 21 School St as few years ago, but has since vanished. She also put on a bit of weight towards the end.When she was at school st I had a back and forth with several trusted mongers saying she was no longer giving quality service, looks had gone down hill and to let the past be the past. I had always found her way more attractive than angle in a MILF way especially the simple way she dressed. Teaser rocked my world, finish was bottoms down and top up, nice little body though not one spa level of course. Place was close enough and for. 4 & . 4 a great value. Other than FS places like fe I find the hh fine since they tend to fill in the full hr with lame rub time.

Obediah
11-02-16, 08:35
Any intel where she have gone? She gave the best Massage and HE.I was told back to China, although the girl that told me may have been anxious to win my business.

Zimmm33
11-02-16, 17:19
Did a HH, just to see if that initial unattractive smell was gone. It is! Different provider. Not young, not sexy. But a truly beautiful woman in her mid-40's. I don't know about you, but most of the older providers that are "lookers" are often either trying too hard or are just overall tired looking. I didn't ask her name, but this woman had classic beauty. Something I'd never really had before at AMP. For her age, knew very little English. (Did not understand "oil" for example.) But very sweet and sincere in trying to make me happy. Typical of a HH, the massage was mostly cursory, but the tease was nice and slow, and the gaze at that face near and at the finish was very nice indeed. . 5 . 4.

FYI, I stopped in at Thai Wellness (Wilming-ton) earlier in the day. I like my table shower experience. And was told no hot water, so I walked. They were not happy. But it was truly the only reason I stopped in.

Marlin9065
11-03-16, 16:04
Does any one else get a bad feeling walking in Far East RI. Place is gross. Walked in and walked back out after a 50 something year old in pajamas walked in and said she's doing massage. I was promised line up 5 min prior on the phone. RI sucks now. It's sad.

Paulc153
11-03-16, 19:05
Decided to try CB after reading multiple posts speaking highly of their service. But I only left slightly happy. Massage was good. Asked for strong and Tina delivered. However my hour was more like 35 minutes and I felt rushed at the end. I sense they take in too many people as I heard multiple voices in the hallway of people coming and going. I was the only one there when I first arrived. 60 + 40.

HappyDave
11-03-16, 20:38
Does any one else get a bad feeling walking in Far East RI. Place is gross. Walked in and walked back out after a 50 something year old in pajamas walked in and said she's doing massage. I was promised line up 5 min prior on the phone. RI sucks now. It's sad.If I don't like what I see, always ask the girl who else, I tell them. Looking for the girl I had last time. And Julie the latest biz I asked her fir a lign up and chose her in the end and glad I did. Saying "forgot the girl I had last time just want to see if she is here" helps keep frowny face away. BTW this is the Boston board, report should be on one of the two ri boards.

EightHornyInch
11-03-16, 21:47
The Cambridge location is reported closed on rm.

I was thinking about trying 189 Cambridge St. I tried a while back but was not sure which office it was as the business names did not make it clear, and I cannot find an advertisement. Any help, please? I will post a report after my visit.

Jim Mack
11-04-16, 11:10
Decided to try CB after reading multiple posts speaking highly of their service. But I only left slightly happy. Massage was good. Asked for strong and Tina delivered. However my hour was more like 35 minutes and I felt rushed at the end. I sense they take in too many people as I heard multiple voices in the hallway of people coming and going. I was the only one there when I first arrived. 60 + 40.Why did you tip her $40 of you only got 35 minutes out of the hour that you paid for?? You should've told her that you already paid her tip to the house.

MustRelax
11-04-16, 15:06
Walked in and seemed like just one woman. I forgot her name but she is slightly bow-legged and not so great looking. (mid 30's if I had to guess). She was wearing a dress and my first thought was easy roaming. She asked if I had ever been here. I honestly could not remember so I said yes. Asked for hour and table shower. She said they got rid of table shower a long time ago.

Massage was great. Very hard like I like it. I started up the dress roaming and no push back at all. After a few minutes she pulled her panties off and the fingering started. She had me going pretty good and I flipped myself over and pulled her dress up. Enjoyed some nice BBBJ for a few minutes and then pulled her up for 5 minutes of 69.

Very enjoyable and she does a good job of pretending she likes it. I got her up and had her lie down on table and finished off with a nice facial. She cleaned up, left for towel and water. Came back and about 5 minutes of scalp and foot rub. Since my prolactin levels shot up, I left quickly with. 4 tip. She was happy. I felt ashamed as her looks are about a 4 but it was a good time and I will repeat when in the area.

I never asked about FS but would guess it is on the menu.

Member #5282
11-04-16, 15:14
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.

Jack617
11-04-16, 18:30
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.You got a handjob from a girl the may or may not be offering FS and you think you may have caught HIV? For peace of mind you should absolutely get tested, the sooner the better. Also have them run tests for Ebola and Zika, better safe than sorry right?

Ambrose
11-04-16, 21:25
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.You didn't get HIV nor any other STI nor STD, it doesn't happen that way, no matter what she has done with anyone. You can't get HIV from a hand job.

Member #5282
11-04-16, 22:33
You got a handjob from a girl the may or may not be offering FS and you think you may have caught HIV? For peace of mind you should absolutely get tested, the sooner the better. Also have them run tests for Ebola and Zika, better safe than sorry right?I know it sounds unlikely but does anyone else worry? I figure if I know they don't do anything else hiv risk is less.

JohnReid
11-05-16, 04:54
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.So, is this a shell game? "Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham?" 62 U, 158 U or 186 U? Round and round she goes. Where she stops nobody knows! Which one will it be?

Or is this just a lame attempt to find out if there is more available around town?

Some friendly advice: Jumping in with both feet is fine. But get to know the water first.

Tommy Anonymus
11-05-16, 09:55
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.Be careful! I got FS at a place like that once, and my dick fell off. The worst part is that I dropped it on the way to the hospital and we couldn't find it. I had to buy it back from a guy selling pirate DVDs and fake watches on St Marks place in NYC. Terrible experience, it took over a week for me to feel like mongering again. You should stay home.

HowardSprague
11-05-16, 11:16
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.1) Which one on Union? 62,158, 186 H?

2) Are you trolling?? If you really think you can contract HIV from a HE, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

HighAmperage
11-05-16, 11:29
I was going to stop by CB the other day but as I drove by I saw LEO parked out in front talking to someone on the sidewalk. Not sure if it had anything to do with CB or not but needless to say I took a pass on the visit.

Ambrose
11-05-16, 14:03
I know it sounds unlikely but does anyone else worry? I figure if I know they don't do anything else hiv risk is less.Worry about getting a HJ? Absolutely not. Also, all these parlors recently reopened after being closed down for a long time. Highly doubtful that they would be offering FS with the chance to be shut down again.

Omfgboo
11-05-16, 14:22
I was going to stop by CB the other day but as I drove by I saw LEO parked out in front talking to someone on the sidewalk. Not sure if it had anything to do with CB or not but needless to say I took a pass on the visit.Wow that's unfortunate, good thing I stopped by last week to suck on Angela's titties on last time. Glad you missed a run-in with the LEO though.

Member #5282
11-05-16, 16:57
1) Which one on Union? 62,158, 186 H?

2) Are you trolling?? If you really think you can contract HIV from a HE, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.I'm not sure the number but it's across from Sullivan tire. I really have been paranoid about it even though supposedly it's not that risky. This was first time I went to one and I have kind of been freaking out. You guys ever hear of anyone getting an std from a he?

Member #5282
11-05-16, 17:19
Worry about getting a HJ? Absolutely not. Also, all these parlors recently reopened after being closed down for a long time. Highly doubtful that they would be offering FS with the chance to be shut down again.Thanks, I'll try to stop worrying I guess I have hypochondria. Appreciate the insight. If anyone wants to know he was very good.

Scraggy
11-05-16, 19:20
Someone posted a nice sounding workaround to get and keep membership on the oThER board with no $$ - I think it was posting reviews on dead BP postings. Can't for the life of me find it through the USASG search function. Can anyone help? PM is OK but others might be interested, too. Thanks.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-05-16, 19:43
Finally some real news about the not-so-good-for-mongers-nor-for-rub-places in the city: http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/news/20161104/three-waltham-massage-parlors-closed-due-to-regulations-crackdown.

TheIceGuy
11-06-16, 02:42
Did a HH, just to see if that initial unattractive smell was gone. It is! Different provider. Not young, not sexy. But a truly beautiful woman in her mid-40's. I don't know about you, but most of the older providers that are "lookers" are often either trying too hard or are just overall tired looking. I didn't ask her name, but this woman had classic beauty. Something I'd never really had before at AMP. For her age, knew very little English. (Did not understand "oil" for example.) But very sweet and sincere in trying to make me happy. Typical of a HH, the massage was mostly cursory, but the tease was nice and slow, and the gaze at that face near and at the finish was very nice indeed. . 5 . 4.

FYI, I stopped in at Thai Wellness (Wilming-ton) earlier in the day. I like my table shower experience. And was told no hot water, so I walked. They were not happy. But it was truly the only reason I stopped in.I finally broke my cherry after spending way too much at Ten's for some (surprisingly intimate) dances. Otw home I remembered this place from BP, so I looked it up again and stopped by.

For my first experience, it was fantastic. I frequent LMTs, so compared to them, the massage was barely a 5/10, but I agree with everything you said about the lady. Slightly older, but beautiful in a natural way. It sucked that her English was virtually non-existent because she was indeed extremely eager to please and I'm sure could have had a good conversation as well.

Boring part aside, got an hour, but midway through I called her beautiful and I think that made her night. Flipped me over and went right to work (HJ) with no discussion of tips. Cleaned me up, and surprisingly continued on with the massage for the rest of the hour. Kind of awkward, but I didn't want to be rude and leave midway through. Was still pleasurable and I was almost ready for round 2 by the end but she finished up and I didn't bother trying.

Will repeat. I may got for HH though even though it's only $10 cheaper. Massage wasn't good enough for a full hour. I paid standard 6/4.

Herow
11-06-16, 10:53
Happy Feet Reflexology was busted in the Waltham crackdown? I'm fairly sure that place was entirely legit; I'm surprised they were lazy and let themselves fall out of compliance. I'm not at all surprised about Rose Aroma being one of the ones, they were posting far too many ads, with explicit pictures. One of the regulations is you cannot pose pictures of hot girls, unless you are posting pictures of the ACTUAL licensed employees working at the shop. I think that one regulation should be enacted statewide; wouldn't it be amazing?

HighAmperage
11-06-16, 11:34
Wow that's unfortunate, good thing I stopped by last week to suck on Angela's titties on last time. Glad you missed a run-in with the LEO though.Thanks. Sometimes timing is everything.

Mapokaplaya
11-06-16, 13:03
Got a bit itchy this weekend, decided to TOFTT M spa in Wakefield. Paid $60 house fee, lead to a clean nice room, laid down, and here came the masseuse Amy. Good looking, nice rack, late 30's or early 40's? Anyway, definitely above average, I'm satisfied. Asked for medium / hard, from past AMP experience, I wasn't really expecting much. But man, what a surprising good message Amy did!! Lightly touched her leg when she's close to the table and she smiled and reacted with some teasing. After a solid 45 min body work, asked to flip just to realize that the best is kept at the last! Paid $60 and I'll definitely be back shortly, .

Oh, did I mention what's better than her skill (s) is her attitude? Senior member PM for details.Went for the first time here, mostly based on this review. Agree with mostly all that is said here but would like to mention that she is a bit of a "big-boned" girl. She is a little heavy but she has one of the biggest and nicest pair of Asian breasts I've seen. Tipped $80, PM only for those details.

HowardSprague
11-06-16, 15:35
I'm not sure the number but it's across from Sullivan tire. I really have been paranoid about it even though supposedly it's not that risky. This was first time I went to one and I have kind of been freaking out. You guys ever hear of anyone getting an std from a he?That's 158.

Google it. Really, the girl is at more risk of contracting an std than you are. Even then, she'd need an open wound on her hand. Even then, it's unlikely.

HowardSprague
11-06-16, 15:57
Wow that's unfortunate, good thing I stopped by last week to suck on Angela's titties on last time. Glad you missed a run-in with the LEO though.Either the cops are lying of the reporter didn't check his facts. I know for a fact Cherry Blossom has not been fined. I talked to Angela today. They were visited by the city and simply told not to advertise as doing bodywork. The girls there are all LMT now. They're regulated by the DPL.

There also was no bust there. Don't know why there were cops on the street, but they didn't go into Cherry Blossom.

Bastardale
11-06-16, 16:16
Anyone been to the union ave AMP in Framingham? I went and got a pretty weak massage for 30.00 and 15 for he on the flip she said in hour session could do much more. That made me worry that she does FS and that I may have caught something from her like hiv. Does anyone ever get FS or BJ here.If you're going to continue with this hobby, you need to educate yourself on STDs and how they are transmitted. You need to separate the possible (anything is possible) from the probable (much less is probable). If you are getting a HJ, you are most likely safe from everything. If you use a condom for oral, vaginal, and anal sex, you are most likely safe from everything. Do some reading or you will find yourself freaking-out over things you shouldn't freak out about, and it will help you make good choices in the future.

Voyager69
11-06-16, 18:31
[Deleted by Admin]

Can we all say BULL SHIT on this post.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

On the fight thread yes, here no.

A2

MassageMama
11-06-16, 18:43
So I've never been to AMPs in Qtown given how far and how much traffic there is to get there. However, an opportinity has come up in the next week to visit and I am simply confused given all the varying feedback on the numerous AMPs there. I like good looking spinners looking to please. Is there any one or two that stand out you (especially Seniors) can recommend for my visit to the southern AMPs? Thanks in advance. PM me if they are especially juicy!

Thanks in advance.

Thor369
11-07-16, 11:22
Any input?

ParForMe
11-07-16, 12:13
Went to Nina's and service is as expected from read all the other reviews, but I got to say the years of business is definitely catching up on that place. Also she seems to have cut some of her laundry bill by increasing her paper towel bill which is a major turn off for me. I will not be heading back their without hearing about some improvements.

Big Head
11-07-16, 14:51
Went for the first time here, mostly based on this review. Agree with mostly all that is said here but would like to mention that she is a bit of a "big-boned" girl. She is a little heavy but she has one of the biggest and nicest pair of Asian breasts I've seen. Tipped $80, PM only for those details.Amy is about 45 yo, short, chubby lady with huge tits. Paid 40 for half hour and the massage was very pleasant with some oil. Unfortunately the massage did not last very long and when she started the ST the door bell rang and she left. When she came back it was all rush, after the flip the haggle began. I refused to be specific about the tip and proceeded to get her tits out while she was giving me a HJ. When we were all done I checked my watch, it was a 20 min session. She saw my disappointment and told me "next time". There will be no next time, I gave her 20 tip and left.

-BH.

Sacker1593
11-08-16, 12:40
Any info on this spot in stoughton? Haven't been able to find much.

Grand opening Echo massage, we always provide the best service to you, private room, clean, quiet & comfortable, relieve your pain, relaxing your body&mind, Open7 days 9:30 am-9:00 pm. 1 hr $60.1/2 hr $50. Tel:781-341-0825. Walk-in welcome, make a appointment always best, in this moment we only accept cash. Address 689 Washington st, Stoughton. Ma 02072.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post I'd: 35986637 boston.

TheIceGuy
11-08-16, 15:51
Anyone been here? I know the building and it's fairly 'upscale' so I can't imagine this place has been there for awhile (or will be there for very long).

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-professional-asian-massage-508-663-9789/27790638

Ambrose
11-08-16, 21:12
Anyone been here? I know the building and it's fairly 'upscale' so I can't imagine this place has been there for awhile (or will be there for very long).

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-professional-asian-massage-508-663-9789/27790638Actually it has been there for quite a while. I don't know how long but I was there about 2 years ago. I was surprised too when I saw the building and more surprised when I went in.

CleoBos
11-08-16, 22:48

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-professional-asian-massage-508-663-9789/27790638I have been there twice and its bad. There will be two 50+ yr old not so attractive women and the rest is typical Asian experience with mediocre massage, shorted time, and HE.

Magilla5
11-09-16, 08:44
Any input?This place is run by Salina (ex employee of Jenny you Need Massage in the same building) 80 hr there is a couple of ladyboys and female who are Vietnamese not thai;.

Most service is available, place is in a basement but clean, no shower or bathroom, there is more options on the menu here than there was upstairs at Jenny's and the girls are attractive maybe 30's and fit. Questions message me.

BigJim959
11-09-16, 10:27
I haven't been for a while, but found Tina's massage quite therapeutic. No young spinners, but they've been there several years, so must be doing something right. YMMV.

Actually it has been there for quite a while. I don't know how long but I was there about 2 years ago. I was surprised too when I saw the building and more surprised when I went in.

TheIceGuy
11-09-16, 11:50
Actually it has been there for quite a while. I don't know how long but I was there about 2 years ago. I was surprised too when I saw the building and more surprised when I went in.How was your experience?

Member #5282
11-09-16, 14:40
If you're going to continue with this hobby, you need to educate yourself on STDs and how they are transmitted. You need to separate the possible (anything is possible) from the probable (much less is probable). If you are getting a HJ, you are most likely safe from everything. If you use a condom for oral, vaginal, and anal sex, you are most likely safe from everything. Do some reading or you will find yourself freaking-out over things you shouldn't freak out about, and it will help you make good choices in the future.Thanks, for the info. I think I'm going to quit even though it was fun. I found out from this experience I have an extreme case of germophobia and rational thinking doesn't seem to stop my panic. I really appreciate everyone's insight and wish you best of luck in your adventures.