PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Oldmonger
05-02-14, 01:05
One more thing: Is there an escape character or anything that I can use when intentionally using a single letter in a post? There's a filter on the board which changes _C_ into See, _B_ into Be, and so on. You can get around it by putting underscores before and after the letter, but I wonder if there's a better way?After uploading your report, you will have a short time to edit the post. The content filter might only be applied once, so you can override the automatic filter by editing the post. I don't know the current filter settings, and they are subject to change. You will have to experiment.

Do you prefer B or C cups?

Bigben99
05-02-14, 12:55
Got Shirley. HH for .4 Tall and thin. Maybe 40? OK massage. Appearance 7 Massage 7. Happiness 6. Saw the other woman on the way out. Similar in age but fuller body. PM me for more info.

Ccup2
05-02-14, 13:25
Not! Horrible post, why don't you go first.Please don't tell me I wrote a horrible post! As a mongerexpert you should be smart enough to read thru the advertising. I also have enough people to see that I do not have to chase things down. The original poster (19 posts to date)should check it out and report back like I did on the old board and now this one. So u can F off.

Lvstoski
05-02-14, 14:21
Been trying see where Yumi (of Lexington bodyworks) landed after bust last year. Seems like Quincy was mentioned, if anyone knows where she is now, please post! Thanks.

Member #5431
05-02-14, 20:28
Same place different owner same crazy spinner new name. Pm for details.

ReadyAndWillin
05-03-14, 19:25
Same place different owner same crazy spinner new name. Pm for details.Any info on a spinner, especially in this environment, would be most appreciated. Thank you, John.

JosephAlfonso
05-04-14, 13:32
Saw their ad on CL. Looks like their brand new. Any info on Body balance waltham 975 main??

Member #4868
05-05-14, 08:39
Saw their ad on CL. Looks like their brand new. Any info on Body balance waltham 975 main??Spun off of Jasmine that was on Maple. Amy was the (older) provider there and opened Balance. I went a couple times over a year ago because Amy kept promising "new young girl" but it never materialized so I gave up. Nice woman and you will leave happy but looks are not there.

SpermSac
05-05-14, 11:57
Took a trip to Plymouth with the intent of stopping on Samoset only to find LEO sitting down the street from both locations eying traffic.

Angry neighbors or Puritans at work. Didn't turn out to be a relaxing ride.

LylTime
05-05-14, 13:50
Has anybody had any success here? Used to be La Dolce where you would leave happy... Happy to reciprocate.

PM is ok.

Thanks.

MongerExpert
05-05-14, 14:17
Took a trip to Plymouth with the intent of stopping on Samoset only to find LEO sitting down the street from both locations eying traffic.

Angry neighbors or Puritans at work. Didn't turn out to be a relaxing ride.Have you been all the way down State Road and seen this place? There is a hand written sign in marker that says Elysium. Once I saw that I kept driving. Plymouth is on the increase with AMP's. It used to be legit only even on Samoset and the one near Plymouth rock. If you don't want to be seen I'd say go there. It's on the way to Manomet in no man's land. Or just go to Norwell. I doubt uncle LEO was doing what you though they were doing. The big cities typically have a blind eye to these types of things.

Stressed Out
05-05-14, 16:25
Spun off of Jasmine that was on Maple. Amy was the (older) provider there and opened Balance. I went a couple times over a year ago because Amy kept promising "new young girl" but it never materialized so I gave up. Nice woman and you will leave happy but looks are not there.Thought Amy from the old Jasmine opened up at 732 Main 2nd floor. I know I have seen her there although not in the last few months. Did she close there and re-open at 975 Main or are we talking another older pudgy Amy.

SpermSac
05-05-14, 16:44
Have you been all the way down State Road and seen this place? There is a hand written sign in marker that says Elysium. Once I saw that I kept driving. Plymouth is on the increase with AMP's. It used to be legit only even on Samoset and the one near Plymouth rock. If you don't want to be seen I'd say go there. It's on the way to Manomet in no man's land. Or just go to Norwell. I doubt uncle LEO was doing what you though they were doing. The big cities typically have a blind eye to these types of things.It wasn't a comforting feeling seeing 2 marked vehicles each watching traffic from a short distance of each of the locations on Samoset. What they were doing is anyones guess but I do know that they impacted my intentions to visit. I wouldn't put it past an angry or upset neighbor or some puritanical do gooders to register a complaint about alleged activity or for all I know there could of been a sting going on.

While I have issues with armchair reviews I fail to find your review of Norwell or Elysium. I must of missed that expert advice.

Herow
05-05-14, 18:20
The newest Thai place in H20 Town is a bust. Pretty but avg girl the other day, always a guy hanging out in there (boyfriend? Haven't seen any of the other providers, she's also the receptionist when I went in.

Decent massage, no Thai stretching, no tease, no finish, towel coverage was meticulous. 8 minutes left on the clock, I was probably supposed to force the issue, but didn't because no build up to the end sucks.

Member #4868
05-05-14, 18:46
The newest Thai place in H20 Town is a bust. Pretty but avg girl the other day, always a guy hanging out in there (boyfriend? Haven't seen any of the other providers, she's also the receptionist when I went in.

Decent massage, no Thai stretching, no tease, no finish, towel coverage was meticulous. 8 minutes left on the clock, I was probably supposed to force the issue, but didn't because no build up to the end sucks.Hopefully your tip was no more than $10.

MongerExpert
05-05-14, 18:49
It wasn't a comforting feeling seeing 2 marked vehicles each watching traffic from a short distance of each of the locations on Samoset. What they were doing is anyones guess but I do know that they impacted my intentions to visit. I wouldn't put it past an angry or upset neighbor or some puritanical do gooders to register a complaint about alleged activity or for all I know there could of been a sting going on.

While I have issues with armchair reviews I fail to find your review of Norwell or Elysium. I must of missed that expert advice.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2076315&highlight=norwell#post2076315.

Norwell review. I didn't go into Elysium due to a past review. There is a search engine, I wouldn't worry about the handjob police, they rarely happen in the cities unless it's politically driven.

HowardSprague
05-05-14, 20:59
I've been talking about Zen coming back for many months. Now it's finally happened. They've re-opened in the same building as last year, only on the other side. 139 Billerica Rd., East entrance, Chelmsford. If you didn't make it there the last time, it's a modern office condo building with plenty of parking, reasonably private entrance. Very clean. Hot towels. Jenna's back there again, full time, and as wonderful as ever.

SpermSac
05-06-14, 07:14
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2076315&highlight=norwell#post2076315.

Norwell review. I didn't go into Elysium due to a past review. There is a search engine, I wouldn't worry about the handjob police, they rarely happen in the cities unless it's politically driven.Not to bust your bubbles but it seems like you took info from someone elses review that said there was a changing of the girls and services changed.

Not that I consider you an expert by any means but you lack credibility with me!

CamperVan10
05-06-14, 10:08
Thought Amy from the old Jasmine opened up at 732 Main 2nd floor. I know I have seen her there although not in the last few months. Did she close there and re-open at 975 Main or are we talking another older pudgy Amy.Amy's place, formerly Jasmine on Maple St., is on Moody still, 732 1st floor. I jogged by the other day and she was open then. I think Mr. PW was confused by both "spas" named Balance in the same city. The other Balance on Main St is unknown. I suspect it is legit-only as no favorable reports have been made. I'm still unclear about Newton St. Mixed reviews, but Moody is good, 905 Main is still good, and Beijing on Main is also good.

Just to clarify for all.

MassHomie
05-06-14, 11:03
Couldn't find any recent reviews so I figured I'd post about this place. Made my first vist here on Monday afternoon on kinda a whim...was pleasantly surprised. I had a visit with "Winess"(don't know if I heard or spelled that right. Who actually gave a pretty solid massage with some very light tease. I'm assuming because it was first visit she was a little cautious but I got what I came for and left happy. 70/60.

Member #4868
05-06-14, 11:07
Amy's place, formerly Jasmine on Maple St., is on Moody still, 732 1st floor. I jogged by the other day and she was open then. I think Mr. PW was confused by both "spas" named Balance in the same city. The other Balance on Main St is unknown. I suspect it is legit-only as no favorable reports have been made. I'm still unclear about Newton St. Mixed reviews, but Moody is good, 905 Main is still good, and Beijing on Main is also good.

Just to clarify for all.Yes, I confused Main and Moody, Amy 'a Balance is on Moody as pointed out by Camper.

WantToForget
05-06-14, 11:54
I've been talking about Zen coming back for many months. Now it's finally happened. They've re-opened in the same building as last year, only on the other side. 139 Billerica Rd., East entrance, Chelmsford. If you didn't make it there the last time, it's a modern office condo building with plenty of parking, reasonably private entrance. Very clean. Hot towels. Jenna's back there again, full time, and as wonderful as ever.This is wonderful news.

BostonNorth16
05-06-14, 15:17
I just drove by 724 Main and the AMP in Marstons Mills on Falmouth Road and they are both closed. They both had red closed stickers on the doors. I also drove by the AMP on South Street but there was a pick up in the rear parking so I didn't stop. Does anyone know if South Street is still open or not? What about the AMP by the airport? Is that still open?

Also, I have asked before but I will ask again. I am done in Dennis a lot and I am looking for a good erotic massage provider or AMP especially now that those others are closed. Does anyone know any good, clean erotic massage providers or other AMPs on the Cape. Not Plymouth, that is too far for me. Please let me know.

MishMash
05-06-14, 16:24

Decent massage, no Thai stretching, no tease, no finish, towel coverage was meticulous. 8 minutes left on the clock, I was probably supposed to force the issue, but didn't because no build up to the end sucks.So all new girls as far as you can tell. Ok interesting.

And as pw implied, massage only tip is already built into the house fee.

Momo2
05-06-14, 18:34
Couldn't find any recent reviews so I figured I'd post about this place. Made my first vist here on Monday afternoon on kinda a whim...was pleasantly surprised. I had a visit with "Winess"(don't know if I heard or spelled that right. Who actually gave a pretty solid massage with some very light tease. I'm assuming because it was first visit she was a little cautious but I got what I came for and left happy. 70/60.This is what you will get every single time.

Member #4868
05-06-14, 18:44
Quick report / review.

Had a half hour so stopped in and got Yumi. Cute and little with a nice personality. Being a half hour appointment I moved things along. Negotiations started and complete happiness was off the table but an agreeable item was available. Back and forth and we agree on $80 UNTIL the Saran comes out. PW revises his offer to an industry standard of $60 which is rejected. Massage is completed and a tip of $5 is offered with no resistance. If you are looking for a happy ending of the normal variety from a cute girl, I recommend. If your palette requires more I suggest you pass unless you are fine with overpaying. I will add that as Admin2 states, I can go longer without than they can. I was surprised that after holding my ground she did not cave for my offer.

HowardSprague
05-06-14, 19:16
I've been talking about Zen coming back for many months. Now it's finally happened. They've re-opened in the same building as last year, only on the other side. 139 Billerica Rd., East entrance, Chelmsford. If you didn't make it there the last time, it's a modern office condo building with plenty of parking, reasonably private entrance. Very clean. Hot towels. Jenna's back there again, full time, and as wonderful as ever.It has been pointed out to me Zen is at the West entrance, not east. I have never claimed to have any sense of direction.

Number is: (857)206-1236

Augustwest
05-06-14, 19:18
Visited 2 C recently and got a small (almost spinner) cute but not hot 22-ish year old. I'd say she possessed the best combination of massage, tease and finish skills I have encountered in quite a while. OTC roaming is okay but nothing more seems to be on the table. To be honest I am a little put off by how young she seems but the hands are incredible and she's a sweetie. Give her a shot.

Typical rates, I talked $70 down to $60 for the hour (because fuck the house) and tipped 40 the fiirst time (about 2 weeks ago). Same thing today but I gave her another $20 for good karma.

Satya
05-06-14, 21:19
Visited 2 C recently and got a small (almost spinner) cute but not hot 22-ish year old. I'd say she possessed the best combination of massage, tease and finish skills I have encountered in quite a while. OTC roaming is okay but nothing more seems to be on the table. To be honest I am a little put off by how young she seems but the hands are incredible and she's a sweetie. Give her a shot.

Typical rates, I talked $70 down to $60 for the hour (because fuck the house) and tipped 40 the fiirst time (about 2 weeks ago). Same thing today but I gave her another $20 for good karma.So you didn't tip her $40 but you tipped her $60. Of course you can tip what you like but you can spoil rates for everyone else.

Dh1610
05-07-14, 10:29
Look carefully for a small "Zen" sign on one of the entry doors to direct you. At that end of the building there is more than one door. She is located on a LOWER level. Once you enter you go down a half flight of stairs and you will see her suite. Private enough-just need to spot the correct exterior entry door. Do be a little patient when contacting her. She is sorting out some issues with internet and phone reception inside her suite. As Howard Sprague has said treat her nice she is a nice lady and you will receive a nice massage.

It has been pointed out to me Zen is at the West entrance, not east. I have never claimed to have any sense of direction.

Number is: (857)206-1236

Short Stroke
05-07-14, 10:38
Original girls have all rotated out so I ventured to make an appointment for an hour to check if the service was still there. It's better!

I was met with a cute gal early 20's, see cup, by the name Lisa. Petite frame and gave a decent massage.

UTC roam and no body armour was found and was allowed to create a nice wet moundand a fair tease. Flip was playfull and cleanup with hot towel.

Recommend calling ahead and making an appointment as I know a few were turned away and told that they were busy when they tried a walk in visit.

6 house 4 tip walked away happy and time was over an hour.

AmpRider
05-07-14, 13:53
Original girls have all rotated out so I ventured to make an appointment for an hour to check if the service was still there. It's better!

I was met with a cute gal early 20's, see cup, by the name Lisa. Petite frame and gave a decent massage.

UTC roam and no body armour was found and was allowed to create a nice wet moundand a fair tease. Flip was playfull and cleanup with hot towel.

Recommend calling ahead and making an appointment as I know a few were turned away and told that they were busy when they tried a walk in visit.

6 house 4 tip walked away happy and time was over an hour.First, Thank you for your review.

I found this post this morning and I was super excited to see young provider so I made appt right away.

And what a disappointment!

Walked in on time of appt and old skinny lady with long straight hair asked me to wait on sofa.

So I thought Lisa was busy and I waited about 5 min and that old lady asked me to come in.

And she told me to pay 40 for half as usual and I asked if Lisa is available then she goes.

"I am Lisa".

Me: "I mean I want young Lisa who's in 20's".

She: "I am Lisa you ask for Lisa right?

Me: " "is there anyone about 20's?

She: "(smile)...there is no young girl here".

Me: "ok it was my mistake I am leaving".

She might look young in dark because of the long straight silky hair but she is definitely in mid 50's.

She might be good at what she does but not for me.

I met Anna 3 weeks ago at same place she was early 30's and nice attitude.

But she moved to NY recently.

Where are the young provider these days?

LylTime
05-07-14, 14:17
Drew Annie, young spinner, late 20's (Really firm backside. Requested medium, but was lighter than most. Still very nice. No tease to speak of prior to the flip. That is when the upswell started.. UTC up top. OTC below. At least I made her work for 20 minutes before I popped. Clean up with warm towel and off I go. Shorted about 10 minutes. .6 + .5.

Probably would not repeat as there are other providers with more on the menu but maybe in a pinch.

Smoke Screen
05-07-14, 17:54
First, Thank you for your review.

I found this post this morning and I was super excited to see young provider so I made appt right away.

Walked in on time of appt and old skinny lady with long straight hair asked me to wait on sofa.

So I thought Lisa was busy and I waited about 5 min and that old lady asked me to come in.

And she told me to pay 40 for half as usual and I asked if Lisa is available then she goes.

"I am Lisa".

She might look young in dark because of the long straight silky hair but she is definitely in mid 50's.

Where are the young provider these days?Thank you for your post, I was going to see Lisa tonight, thinking she is in her 20's. You saved me alot of time & money.

SpermSac
05-07-14, 18:35
First, Thank you for your review.

"I am Lisa".

Where are the young provider these days?Now you have me wondering what is going on. The girl I had was definetely in her 20's and said her name was Lisa. Only saw one girl as other was busy in the other room. I know Mandy rotated out.

Yello Tail
05-07-14, 20:39

Decent massage, no Thai stretching, no tease, no finish, towel coverage was meticulous. 8 minutes left on the clock, I was probably supposed to force the issue, but didn't because no build up to the end sucks.I gave them a try. Two women and one guy were working (guy is a worker not a BF). I was told that there are no lady boys working there. Paid the house. Massage was rather lame. No towel coverage, but no tease, and no finish. I tried very hard to coax a finish. She may have been cautious as it was my first visit there but I mentioned other places, the HE and tips for various services rendered. She acted surprised, but hung around and continued the conversation while I dressed. (I supposed she was waiting for a tip). She mentioned that she had given one customer a HJ in exchange for a $100 tip. Good luck with that! I will pass on this place for now.

Bostsouth
05-07-14, 21:51
Walked in at New Star Hancock st, asked for 1/2 hour told no problem, 5 minutes. Stripped down and lay there, and lay there...Lay there long enough that had to hit head. She obviously had another customer, I got dressed and wandered halls looking for bathroom. Back to spa, and still no provider, wasn't going to bother fellow monger so I get pissed (no pun intended), and walked, short 40 bucks but won't be heading back there anytime soon!

Augustwest
05-07-14, 23:03
So you didn't tip her $40 but you tipped her $60. Of course you can tip what you like but you can spoil rates for everyone else.Sigh... I'm hesitant to get into this subject again as it's such a timewaste on this board, but what the hell.

1. There are the upsellers and then there are the providers who never mention a tip and are grateful with what you give them. I have gotten grateful smiles and thanks for $30, and I've had to haggle to get the tip for a HE down to $50. In my opinion, the providers who haggle are the problem, not the tippers. Nicole is not a haggler, and an extra $20 one time is not going to make her one.

2. I had just talked her down by $10 for the house fee, and I had a sneaking suspicion that this place takes the whole house fee, and if the girl gets talked down she has to make it up. Not sure of this, but these aren't the most progressive workplaces.

3. Tip means reward for good service. This was exceptional service. If you want commodity-level service for $10 or $20 less there are plenty of uninspired human milking machines out there.

Satya
05-07-14, 23:57
Sigh... I'm hesitant to get into this subject again as it's such a timewaste on this board, but what the hell.

1. There are the upsellers and then there are the providers who never mention a tip and are grateful with what you give them. I have gotten grateful smiles and thanks for $30, and I've had to haggle to get the tip for a HE down to $50. In my opinion, the providers who haggle are the problem, not the tippers. Nicole is not a haggler, and an extra $20 one time is not going to make her one.

2. I had just talked her down by $10 for the house fee, and I had a sneaking suspicion that this place takes the whole house fee, and if the girl gets talked down she has to make it up. Not sure of this, but these aren't the most progressive workplaces.

3. Tip means reward for good service. This was exceptional service. If you want commodity-level service for $10 or $20 less there are plenty of uninspired human milking machines out there.I think $60 tips is what produces the hagglers, you gave her $60 and will use that to haggle the same out of the next guy. What you got was a HJ not a CBJ.

Augustwest
05-08-14, 01:21
I think $60 tips is what produces the hagglers, you gave her $60 and will use that to haggle the same out of the next guy. What you got was a HJ not a CBJ.Like I said, there's a lot of providers out there. I'm sure there are a couple I haven't ruined for you.

Bigben99
05-09-14, 06:54
I got the saran offer which does nothing for me as well from Michelle (who I consider to be slightly more attractive and better body). I have seen her 3 times and always take the HH with UTC for .4 plus .4. I would say right now she is my #2 go to girl -runner up to Canterbury (where I was last night).

Quick report / review.

Had a half hour so stopped in and got Yumi. Cute and little with a nice personality. Being a half hour appointment I moved things along. Negotiations started and complete happiness was off the table but an agreeable item was available. Back and forth and we agree on $80 UNTIL the Saran comes out. PW revises his offer to an industry standard of $60 which is rejected. Massage is completed and a tip of $5 is offered with no resistance. If you are looking for a happy ending of the normal variety from a cute girl, I recommend. If your palette requires more I suggest you pass unless you are fine with overpaying. I will add that as Admin2 states, I can go longer without than they can. I was surprised that after holding my ground she did not cave for my offer.

Bosjim
05-09-14, 08:16
I found myself in the area with a little time on my hands, so I swung by Pond St. It was sunny out, and the lighting was dim inside- strategically so! Lisa comes walking from the back and leads me right into massage room. Quite attractive little spinner in the low light. Explain I'm short on time, but can I have a card. She comes out to reception and in the better lighting I can see she is clearly not young. Very nice, pleasant, not at all hideous, and seemed to understand when I told her I'd be back, how late are you open, etc. I truly was short on time, but I too would like to find where the really hot young ladies are.

Smoke Screen
05-09-14, 16:32
I found myself in the area with a little time on my hands, so I swung by Pond St. It was sunny out, and the lighting was dim inside- strategically so! Lisa comes walking from the back and leads me right into massage room. Quite attractive little spinner in the low light. Explain I'm short on time, but can I have a card. She comes out to reception and in the better lighting I can see she is clearly not young. Very nice, pleasant, not at all hideous, and seemed to understand when I told her I'd be back, how late are you open, etc. I truly was short on time, but I too would like to find where the really hot young ladies are.So now we have 2 guys that say Lisa is in her 20's, and 2 others that say she is in her 50's. How can there be such a drastic discrepancy in her age? Wish I had the time this weekend to see for myself. This is mind boggling.

Member #4868
05-09-14, 16:43
So now we have 2 guys that say Lisa is in her 20's, and 2 others that say she is in her 50's. How can there be such a drastic discrepancy in her age? Wish I had the time this weekend to see for myself. This is mind boggling.It seems clear to me from the reports that have been posted that if she is in the room, which seems to be pitch black, Lisa looks to be young. Get her out to the desk where there's lights and she ages by 20 years! LOL.

My recommendation is to keep your eyes shut except when you are safely on the table.

Smoke Screen
05-09-14, 16:53
It seems clear to me from the reports that have been posted that if she is in the room, which seems to be pitch black, Lisa looks to be young. Get her out to the desk where there's lights and she ages by 20 years! LOL.

My recommendation is to keep your eyes shut except when you are safely on the table.So you think the 2 saying she is in her 20's never saw her in the light at the desk? Highly unlikely.

Member #4868
05-09-14, 18:52
So you think the 2 saying she is in her 20's never saw her in the light at the desk? Highly unlikely.Smoke, I was just playing around. At the end of the day who gives a shit, there are many more out there with confirmed, sorta, ages. If you are interested in her go and see for yourself whether she is 20,30, 40, or 50. I for one could care less.

PangLoss
05-09-14, 19:11
Hey guys I have just had the best massage ever at Spa Tao, 70/40. Lisa?? Is a petite girl late 20 to 30's. She was pretty but with a little ache. The ts was nice, not erotic but thorough. Once in the room she massaged with light draping. She is a small girl so she actually had to get on the table. She was very thorough on my upper back and neck, doing a great job to get some real kinks out. She actually finished walking on my back, very firm but she did the trick. The flip was late in the fame since she was really working on my back. Some OTC and I did not push it. Good finish. A great choice for a quality rub down rather than options in he menu.

The place is real clean but the back entrance while giving privacy from the street does not give much privacy when you are there.

Haulinass1
05-09-14, 20:04
So you think the 2 saying she is in her 20's never saw her in the light at the desk? Highly unlikely.I went to the Pond today. There was a girl Mandy and another Lisa. I got Mandy. Looks 5 Body 5 she had a skirt on. Offered top...allowed roaming. Allowed lower access. 60/60. I did see Lisa...she did have long hair. Not sure of their ages but they definitely are not in their 20's. More like 30's to 40. There are better options out there I think. Has anyone been to the new place in Randolph? I drove by there 1st. It looked a little to shady for me.

Smoke Screen
05-09-14, 20:48
Smoke, I was just playing around. At the end of the day who gives a shit, there are many more out there with confirmed, sorta, ages. If you are interested in her go and see for yourself whether she is 20,30, 40, or 50. I for one could care less.This whole Lisa thing caught my interest from the first post, whereas whoever wrote it gave a decent review and said she was 20 something. That is something I was looking for at the time and I was all set to call and make an appointment, then the 2nd review came up saying she is 50's. Day or night, mistaking a 50 year old for a 20 year old is ridiculous, and yes, I'm going to see for myself, just to satisfy my curiousity, if nothing else. I might even write a review with my opinion.

Bostsouth
05-09-14, 21:04
Hey. Maybe there are two Lisa's, one 20's and one 50's.

Then again who gives a shit. As long as you enjoy!

This whole Lisa thing caught my interest from the first post, whereas whoever wrote it gave a decent review and said she was 20 something. That is something I was looking for at the time and I was all set to call and make an appointment, then the 2nd review came up saying she is 50's. Day or night, mistaking a 50 year old for a 20 year old is ridiculous, and yes, I'm going to see for myself, just to satisfy my curiousity, if nothing else. I might even write a review with my opinion..

GamaDude
05-09-14, 22:09
So I went by Oval st based on some positive reviews here. I have to say, I was glad when I got there and said they were busy. The woman who answered the door was in rough shape with with a brownish / reddish wig or dyed hair. Another woman with a scary face peeked out of a door. I was glad to miss out.

A little bored with the usual south shore haunts. My go to lately has been unique next to the pizza place. I always get the same girl there, and after visit 2 or 3 visits action ramped up. Has really nice eraser nips, and she's into it. With that said, we're in this game for variety and I'm looking for other options if people have anything new.

Short Stroke
05-10-14, 07:11

.What I viewed I considered in her 20's. OK maybe late 20's but sure the hell not 50 or even 40. She was definetely legal age!

I saw her in the light and I saw her in the dimmed lit room. In my eyes she looked in her 20's. She was cute and provided me with good service which was my main concern. What more do you want?

Lesson learned. Don't ever post on the providers age again or even rate looks. Every person has their own view of things.

Yardape08
05-10-14, 09:35
What I viewed I considered in her 20's. OK maybe late 20's but sure the hell not 50 or even 40. She was definetely legal age!

I saw her in the light and I saw her in the dimmed lit room. In my eyes she looked in her 20's. She was cute and provided me with good service which was my main concern. What more do you want?

Lesson learned. Don't ever post on the providers age again or even rate looks. Every person has their own view of things.This certainly takes the "add at least 10 years formula" to a whole different level. I do agree with you that looks are subjective and for me service often trumps if the girl is within the boundaries of my specific tastes.

Dh1610
05-10-14, 09:35
If she was cute and you were happy then that is all that really matters. For what it's worth most of us Caucasion men have a hard time accurately pegging the age of Asian woman. I was with one this past week and I took a chance and answered her question when she asked me to guess her age. I survived the test this time. I guessed four years under her age.

What I viewed I considered in her 20's. OK maybe late 20's but sure the hell not 50 or even 40. She was definetely legal age!

Lesson learned. Don't ever post on the providers age again or even rate looks. Every person has their own view of things.

Satya
05-10-14, 10:19
My wife was a provider and I always thought she was in her late or middle 30's, when we were engaged and we asked each other's age I learned she was 49. It was fine with me because I am older than that.

OhMyrdy
05-10-14, 15:15

Lesson learned. Don't ever post on the providers age again or even rate looks. Every person has their own view of things.Without asking for an ID to check their age I doubt anyone can be claim to be an expert in that department.

If they show you their AARP card you'll know you're in the wrong place and found the Mamasan of all times.

Smoke Screen
05-10-14, 19:33

Lesson learned. Don't ever post on the providers age again or even rate looks. Every person has their own view of things.No, don't stop posting on age or looks, these girls are impossible to guess their ages. She looked 20's to you, that's good enough for me or anyone else to go take a look for ourselves. If she is 30's, so what, no harm done. I didn't believe for a minute she would be in her 50's, and she is not. We all see different things in women that attract us to them. Don't stop posting because someone disagrees with your assessment, she's attractive, that should be enough.

Stressed Out
05-10-14, 20:56

.Totally agree..different strokes for different folks. Always a tradeoff. If you want younger go to Admiral or NMS. Nice ts, nice massage and get your rocks off. But you don't get the titties to play with. Obviously here you get older...no ts but you get to play with the titties and lower regions. You pick. I like both...different sessions for different days!

Bosjim
05-10-14, 21:25
Totally agree..different strokes for different folks. Always a tradeoff. If you want younger go to Admiral or NMS. Nice ts, nice massage and get your rocks off. But you don't get the titties to play with. Obviously here you get older...no ts but you get to play with the titties and lower regions. You pick. I like both...different sessions for different days!I didn't mean to stir up such a controversy, just throw my .02 in! The Lisa I met that day was cute and definitely a spinner. Could she be in her 20's? Hmmmm, some people age differently than others, but... Could she be a lot of fun? I'm sure she could! If I had the time I probably would've gone with the flow and had a full report for you all. Time and budget being what it has been lately, though, I couldn't. Still on the lookout for another budget UTR college student like I had a while back thanks to a Senior on here (you know who you are.

Yellowfever023
05-11-14, 09:42
Without asking for an ID to check their age I doubt anyone can be claim to be an expert in that department.

If they show you their AARP card you'll know you're in the wrong place and found the Mamasan of all times.I don't consider myself to be an expert on guessing an asian woman's age but I have had several experiences that definitely make me question when I see posts where guy's say the girl is in her 20's. I have visited and had relationships with asian women in mass and RI and I can tell you all that in the past 5 years I have only run across a few girls who were actually in their 20's. Below are a few examples of girls who turned out to be much older than their stated age, this is not meant to be negative just pointing out how easy it is to misjudge the age of asian.

1. A well known K girl from a Prov FS spa: When I was introduced to her I was told she was 23 and I bought it hook, line and sinker. I ended up seeing her outside the spa while she was on vacation and the light hit her right and I thought to myself, she is more like 33. I then found out about a month later after seeing her I'd that she was actually 41.

2. An AAMP girl in Quincy that I frequented and dated: She advertises as being 23, she looks mid 30's but is actually mid 40's.

3. Another AAMP girl in Quincy that I dated: She advertised as 26 but was really 46.

Chances are most of the time that the girl you think is in her 20's is much older, asian women take very good care of themselves, diet and excersize etc, they are also masters of applying make up.

HappyDave
05-11-14, 11:06
Totally agree..different strokes for different folks. Always a tradeoff. If you want younger go to Admiral or NMS. Nice ts, nice massage and get your rocks off. But you don't get the titties to play with. Obviously here you get older...no ts but you get to play with the titties and lower regions. You pick. I like both...different sessions for different days! Have any recommendations for HJ places you can play with boobs, seems its all or nothing. One Spa and Far east, 1021 or North Main Street and Admiral. I would gladly pay a little more for a little more. Though have in the past paid the FS rate for exactly what I want.

Dh1610
05-11-14, 12:17
And Happy Mothers Day today to many of them. There are some gorgeous Asian mothers no matter what their advertised or actual age!

I don't consider myself to be an expert on guessing an asian woman's age but I have had several experiences that definitely make me question when I see posts where guy's say the girl is in her 20's. I have visited and had relationships with asian women in mass and RI and I can tell you all that in the past 5 years I have only run across a few girls who were actually in their 20's. Below are a few examples of girls who turned out to be much older than their stated age, this is not meant to be negative just pointing out how easy it is to misjudge the age of asian.

1. A well known K girl from a Prov FS spa: When I was introduced to her I was told she was 23 and I bought it hook, line and sinker. I ended up seeing her outside the spa while she was on vacation and the light hit her right and I thought to myself, she is more like 33. I then found out about a month later after seeing her I'd that she was actually 41.

2. An AAMP girl in Quincy that I frequented and dated: She advertises as being 23, she looks mid 30's but is actually mid 40's.

3. Another AAMP girl in Quincy that I dated: She advertised as 26 but was really 46.

Chances are most of the time that the girl you think is in her 20's is much older, asian women take very good care of themselves, diet and excersize etc, they are also masters of applying make up.

SMS 54
05-11-14, 12:19
Have any recommendations for HJ places you can play with boobs, seems its all or nothing. One Spa and Far east, 1021 or North Main Street and Admiral. I would gladly pay a little more for a little more. Though have in the past paid the FS rate for exactly what I want.There are several locations in the Boston area which are HE only places that, once you become a regular customer, you can most certainly get more than HJ, including UTC roaming, FIV, FIA, DATY, etc. Of course an additional tip is warranted in these cases.

Spaz2580
05-11-14, 13:25
Before it was add 10 years. Now it's +20?

Ok, doesn't matter that much to me as long as the session is a good time and there's no major haggling. The no haggling are usually the best visits. Most times the younger hotter ones are the big upsellers.

I don't consider myself to be an expert on guessing an asian woman's age but I have had several experiences that definitely make me question when I see posts where guy's say the girl is in her 20's. I have visited and had relationships with asian women in mass and RI and I can tell you all that in the past 5 years I have only run across a few girls who were actually in their 20's. Below are a few examples of girls who turned out to be much older than their stated age, this is not meant to be negative just pointing out how easy it is to misjudge the age of asian.

Member #5269
05-11-14, 15:14
I use to frequent this place a lot, but its a little to close to home for me now. I stopped in for the first time in probably a year last night. Didn't bother asking name of the older lady who escorted me to the room. Decent massage, virtually no tease / no feather touch which was a bit annoying. Did get a decent finish and managed to go utc in both places. Her name was Lisa, there was no way she was in her 20's. None what so ever, impossible. More like late 40's but with a decent body and a great attitude.

HappyDave
05-11-14, 15:58
There are several locations in the Boston area which are HE only places that, once you become a regular customer, you can most certainly get more than HJ, including UTC roaming, FIV, FIA, DATY, etc. Of course an additional tip is warranted in these cases.Boston is such a pain, those of you in this long enough must remember Amy and Angle in there hay day. Dropping laundry was a standard and Amy had a pre flip tease to die for. I miss that bad, good price, consistent local talent.

MishMash
05-11-14, 16:38
I've always gone by the three age groups for Asian women.

8, 14, & 60.

Flat chest. Then some sprout some chest. Then they wake up one day and and are OLD.

Smoke Screen
05-11-14, 16:41
After reading Augustwest's review of Nichole, I decided I would give her a try. Rang the bell for 2 C, got buzzed in right away, up to the 2nd floor to see a cute girl waiting for me. I had planned to ask for Nichole, but when I saw Jessica, who was waiting for me, I decided immediately there's no need to ask for anyone better looking. She looked early 20's, so probably she is early 30's, about 5'2" or 3" maybe 115 lbs. She has a very clean look to her, short hair, nice complexion with dimples, and I am a sucker for dimples, beautiful smile, very friendly, excellent English, a real pleasure to be with. She collected the house fee of 70 plus 20 for a TS. I know, it's 30 more than the same thing in R. I. But Ledger & I have more money than we know what to do with, LOL. I tipped appropriately for an outstanding massage, she knows what she's doing.

In case anyone doesn't know, the Ledger comment is a joke, we are not friends.

A funny thing happened as I was exiting the building. There was a Chinese woman standing on the corner a few doors down and she was staring at me, watched me walk past her. I looked directly into her eyes and she didn't lose eye contact with me. Very unusual for a single Chinese woman. I turned the corner, walked about 25 feet, stopped and turned around, there she was, right behind me. So I walked back toward her, and passed her, took a left down Harrison, looked back, and there she was still following me. If she was more attractive I would have said something to her but she was not my type. I stopped for a coffee and that was the last I saw of her. Kinda strange, Chinese women don't normally make eye contact with a male on the street.

Oh, I almost forgot, back to Jessica, at the ending she said in a loud voice as I released "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY", right on cue. We both got a good laugh.

Smoke Screen
05-11-14, 16:51
Boston is such a pain, those of you in this long enough must remember Amy and Angle in there hay day. Dropping laundry was a standard and Amy had a pre flip tease to die for. I miss that bad, good price, consistent local talent.Oh, how can you say that? There is so much fun available in Boston, especially Chinatown. You have to experiment with different places, the hunt is half the fun. I would rather work some to get what I want rather than have them stuff it in my face on their own, (Although that doesn't sound so bad either).

HappyDave
05-11-14, 17:18
Oh, how can you say that? There is so much fun available in Boston, especially Chinatown. You have to experiment with different places, the hunt is half the fun. I would rather work some to get what I want rather than have them stuff it in my face on their own, (Although that doesn't sound so bad either).Sorry smoke, I am just south of Boston its quicker to RI in some traffic and the parking is better at all venues. Quincy is 15 min away so great in a pinch. NMS has me spoiled and for a real good time its one spa far east or 1021. I get out about once a month or so and cash is tight so have to make each session count.

Newday53
05-12-14, 03:11
For anyone interested or familiar with Penny, she is moving back to Chinatown this week. She lost a lot of regulars due to the hassle of her previous location at 595 but hopes to reconnect with old friends as well as meet some trusted new ones (parking at garage on Lincoln is a breeze). Cute enough Japanese / Korean, mid 30's with nice real boobs and extended menu once she is comfortable with you. And before anyone shouts "shill!" I'm 3,000 miles away living in monger heaven now so reap no benefits from this PSA other than knowing I'm maybe helping an old friend start her new business as well as helping out you lot, LOL.

Pop quiz, what was her name at EGG (now there's a hop in the way-back machine) and I'll PM you more details... Hell, I'll give you extra points if you know what EGG was! Cheers.

ND.

Member #4868
05-12-14, 06:39
For anyone interested or familiar with Penny, she is moving back to Chinatown this week. She lost a lot of regulars due to the hassle of her previous location at 595 but hopes to reconnect with old friends as well as meet some trusted new ones (parking at garage on Lincoln is a breeze). Cute enough Japanese / Korean, mid 30's with nice real boobs and extended menu once she is comfortable with you. And before anyone shouts "shill!" I'm 3,000 miles away living in monger heaven now so reap no benefits from this PSA other than knowing I'm maybe helping an old friend start her new business as well as helping out you lot, LOL.

Pop quiz, what was her name at EGG (now there's a hop in the way-back machine) and I'll PM you more details... Hell, I'll give you extra points if you know what EGG was! Cheers.

ND.You are stirring up some fond memeries Newday!

EGG is Exotic Geisha Girls run by the lovely Chanelle (who before my time was once a provider as well). Set up was a breeze and the pricing was good, kind of a poor mans Boston Asian Dolls.

If I am not mistaken Penny was once Levina?

DontFailMeNow
05-12-14, 07:08

ND.Where's she going to be in CT? Or is it best I reach out on her personal #? Still the # ending in 0002?

Thanks!

Newday53
05-12-14, 10:16
Pw Herman nails it. Very fond memories indeed. I'm still friends with one other EGG alumni, too, but Chanelle seems to have disappeared. The weird part is, if you call the right number you still get her voicemail but never a reply. To answer DontFailMeNow, if you have the 0002 number then you must know Penny so give her a call.

ND.

Yello Tail
05-12-14, 16:19

ND.ND. I'll take the bonus question for $. Lavena. Thanks for the update. She is a very sweet lady. The Tremont location was problematic, CT will be much better.

DontFailMeNow
05-12-14, 18:28
Pw Herman nails it. Very fond memories indeed. I'm still friends with one other EGG alumni, too, but Chanelle seems to have disappeared. The weird part is, if you call the right number you still get her voicemail but never a reply. To answer DontFailMeNow, if you have the 0002 number then you must know Penny so give her a call.

ND.Yea, I do know her, but I haven't seen her for a while, so I was just double checking her private # hadn't changed. Hope she's not going to the 40 buffet! I probably would never see her again! That spot is way more exposed, IMO, then 595.

BeaverHunter44
05-12-14, 22:44
Visited 40 Harrison in ct today, rang 2 c and got buzzed in, took the elevator to second floor and went in, drew like a 50-60 year old which I was not too pleased about, said her name was Claire, I got a pretty standard rub with standard finish, any info on which place at 40 Harrison is the best option for looks and performance would be great.

Thanks guys.

Beaver.

Newday53
05-13-14, 00:18
Yea, I do know her, but I haven't seen her for a while, so I was just double checking her private # hadn't changed. Hope she's not going to the 40 buffet! I probably would never see her again! That spot is way more exposed, IMO, then 595.Nope, not the 40 buffet, her own place on Tyler and that's as far as I'm going publicly for her sake. Already had a one hit wonder and a couple of IDKW asking for info!

And for those who asked, EGG is long gone so don't waste your time looking for it except in the memories of the fortunate, LOL.

ND.

Adobe
05-13-14, 00:27
Visited 40 Harrison in ct today, rang 2 c and got buzzed in, took the elevator to second floor and went in, drew like a 50-60 year old which I was not too pleased about, said her name was Claire, I got a pretty standard rub with standard finish, any info on which place at 40 Harrison is the best option for looks and performance would be great.

Thanks guys.

Beaver.Some places at 40 Harrison specialize in the older ladies (or should I say, "much older" ladies. In their 50's and 60's) and just one glance will tell you which places offer only the more mature ladies. Other places offer gals in their 30's and 40's. Twice and twice only I've knocked on a few doors (actually, they're usually open) and been favored with a younger masseuse. Probably 30's but they could have passed for late 20's. Don't just settle for whichever place tries to talk you into a visit. . . Wander the corridor and poke your head into a couple of places, and when you see a lady who strikes your fancy, insist that you're only going to fork over the door fee if you get that particular lady to provide the massage. If she's truly that much hotter than the others, you'll wind up tipping a little more, too.

All in all, though, 40 Harrison is not where you head when you want to spend time with a lady younger than her 40's.

Newday53
05-13-14, 15:09
Penny's new place fell through at last minute. She's still looking but most likely will not go back to 595. If / when I hear more I will pass it on.

ND.

Smoke Screen
05-13-14, 17:01

Thanks guys.

Beaver.Never saw Claire, and if I did see her, it would be only see and not be with her. I saw Jessica at 2 C, I can't imagine anyone not being happy with her unless you're looking for a big rack, she is small on top, give her a shot, she is young (early 30's at the most) very pretty. See my post from yesterday. Also, Augustwest said Nichole is young, I never saw her but they are both at 2 C. When I was leaving I saw 2 other girls in a spare room, both looked ok, not old.

SMS 54
05-13-14, 22:01
Boston is such a pain, those of you in this long enough must remember Amy and Angle in there hay day. Dropping laundry was a standard and Amy had a pre flip tease to die for. I miss that bad, good price, consistent local talent.Like many of you, I was a big fan of Amy when she was with Angel on Hancock St. In Q-town. I had become a regular client of hers, for some reason I always drew her and not Angel. We got along quite well for a while, then I made of couple of huge mistakes. I was so happy with her service, I never even bothered to try any roaming or anything, it was that good that I just wanted to relax and enjoy. One time she let the little girls out and I still didn't take advantage of them, so they didn't come out after that. A bit later, I was going through some horrific grief in my life, and after one of her particularly good sessions, where she sat in between my legs for the finish, and then finished with some hot stone massage to the legs and feet, I had a complete meltdown just at the end of the hour plus, and due to her lack of English skills, I wasn't able to tell her that nothing was her fault and I was just very over-emotional at the time etc. Well, the next time I went, she didn't want to have me as a client anymore, so I went with Angel. Her English skills being so much better, I explained to her what was going on in my life, etc. And she was cool with everything. My only problem with her was the short time, so I stopped going there, and lost track of Amy after that.

Over the several years since then, as a repeat customer at more than one place in the general area, I have been able to find more than just your average 60/40 mechanical AMP experience.

HowardSprague
05-14-14, 13:03
Decided to take the plunge at the new place in Acton. It's relatively easy to find at an intersection with a main road. Odd thing is there are two buildings on the lot; one being a restaurant. The bay window for its dining room overlooks the entrance to the mp. Rather awkward when your appointment is in the middle of the dinner hour on a Friday night and the provider is running late with a previous client. I ended up going back to my car in the ample parking lot and waiting until someone came out. Dude, if you're reading this, jumping over the retaining wall and climbing through the landscaping to your car only made you more conspicuous!

That said, setup and appointment were easy. There's a boss who's off site doing scheduling. The girl who answered the door was thin and fairly cute -- not quite a spinner, really. She was very shy. Limited English. The place has two floors with the treatment rooms upstairs. There is a foot massage setup downstairs. The girl, Angel, led me upstairs. I got the opportunity to check out both rooms when I used the bathroom. Everything, including the bathroom, was extremely clean and new looking.

I wasn't sure about the massage at first. I'm pretty picky. But once Angel got going, she was pretty good. She defaulted to a harder massage, which I prefer, but she included a lot of longer strokes. It was quite relaxing. Stroked her calves to let her know what I wanted. Post-flip, the tease was a little long and had me wondering if I'd misread her. But no. I left happy. OTC top and bottom, a little UTC up top, but always covered up. Hot towel cleanup was thorough. Very nice girl, despite the language barrier. 60/45. Would repeat.

JoeBooby
05-14-14, 13:58
Went to Zen this morning, a real cutie answered and led me to a clean and dark room. I opted for 30 min as that is all I had time for. She gave me a great massage, one of the best I had, very relaxing. On the flip she started rubbing my nipples and my balls, asked me if I like and I say of course. She grabbed lotion and went to town, blowing on the head and giving me quite a good prostate exam. I erupted within minutes. .4/.5 will absolutely repeat.

AsianSeeker77
05-14-14, 22:12
Like many of you, I was a big fan of Amy when she was with Angel on Hancock St. In Q-town. I had become a regular client of hers, for some reason I always drew her and not Angel. We got along quite well for a while, then I made of couple of huge mistakes. I was so happy with her service, I never even bothered to try any roaming or anything, it was that good that I just wanted to relax and enjoy. One time she let the little girls out and I still didn't take advantage of them, so they didn't come out after that. A bit later, I was going through some horrific grief in my life, and after one of her particularly good sessions, where she sat in between my legs for the finish, and then finished with some hot stone massage to the legs and feet, I had a complete meltdown just at the end of the hour plus, and due to her lack of English skills, I wasn't able to tell her that nothing was her fault and I was just very over-emotional at the time etc. Well, the next time I went, she didn't want to have me as a client anymore, so I went with Angel. Her English skills being so much better, I explained to her what was going on in my life, etc. And she was cool with everything. My only problem with her was the short time, so I stopped going there, and lost track of Amy after that.

Over the several years since then, as a repeat customer at more than one place in the general area, I have been able to find more than just your average 60/40 mechanical AMP experience.Yes visited both Amy And Angel, great times. Not sure where Amys is. However Angel is still a good bet in the Q area.

Nails D
05-15-14, 11:06
Ok, I have little hope that anyone can answer this..but here it goes.

There was an AMP called Burlington Fitness, right next to building 19. It shut down about 1.5 years ago. So, they used to advertise a "Spanish" masseuse out of this location. I had the privilege of receiving two or three massages from her. Exceptionally good.

Any chance that someone knows her, has her digits, or knows if she is offering massage anywhere else? I would be eternally grateful.

Member #4566
05-15-14, 11:55
Would that be Jenna, or does she have another girl? I haven't seen her for a while, but don't know if I'd call her a real cutie ...

Went to Zen this morning, a real cutie answered

Charlieo
05-15-14, 12:06
I would be interested in this intel also...might be a plan be for me tomorrow.

Have not had the pleasure of this spot so and additional insight would be appreciated.

C.

Would that be Jenna, or does she have another girl? I haven't seen her for a while, but don't know if I'd call her a real cutie ...

BigJim959
05-15-14, 12:24
I heard a 2nd MP was starting, but haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.

Have not had the pleasure of this spot so and additional insight would be appreciated.

C.

HappyDave
05-15-14, 12:40
Ok, I have little hope that anyone can answer this..but here it goes.

There was an AMP called Burlington Fitness, right next to building 19. It shut down about 1.5 years ago. So, they used to advertise a "Spanish" masseuse out of this location. I had the privilege of receiving two or three massages from her. Exceptionally good.

Any chance that someone knows her, has her digits, or knows if she is offering massage anywhere else? I would be eternally grateful.There was an AMP in the parking lot ajacent to building 19. I posted almost two years ago, was nice but got busted about six months after. Most likely scared all the local talent away.

TBone1970
05-15-14, 12:51
Anyone know of providers in Weston please PM ME.

Ccup2
05-15-14, 12:58
Anyone know of providers in Weston please PM ME.I would not think there are any providers, AMP's or otherwise working there..

Dh1610
05-15-14, 13:53
The girl is Sophia who just started working at Zen. The description is accurate.

C.

Dh1610
05-15-14, 16:33
That was one of the famous Coco's places. It was closed before the bulk of her places were shut down. I haven't heard anything about the whereabouts of the Spanish girl that worked for Coco.

There was an AMP in the parking lot adjacent to building 19. I posted almost two years ago, was nice but got busted about six months after. Most likely scared all the local talent away.

Moogaar1
05-15-14, 17:01
No chance-Weston is too upscale for that. Try Waltham or if you want to go up Route 20 there's Sudbury and Marlboro.

Anyone know of providers in Weston please PM ME.

Mapokaplaya
05-16-14, 00:33
Needed to have some sore muscles worked on so went to my most visited masseuse Jenna at Zen in Chelmsford. She asked me to try the new girl, I was a little hesitant but saw her, "Sophia", she was a real cutie as someone had mentioned here a couple of days ago. Just my type, fairly young, cute, and stacked. Massage was just as good as Jenna's (top shelf), only had 1/2 but will be back soon for full hour. Standard 40/40. Seniors PM for more details.

JosephAlfonso
05-16-14, 09:40
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4467854541.html

Can any of you fellas confirm if this place is legit? Would appreciate the feedback.

TBone1970
05-16-14, 09:44
Just curious what everyone thinks.

If you see a private provider and her rate is .80 what do you tip for a HE or CBJ (If anything).

If the private prodiver is 1.00 (what do you tip). Do you feel you have to tip if it is an erotic massage. I feel .80 or 1.0 shouldn't be a .40.

TBone1970
05-16-14, 10:31
Anyone tried the new place it is in the irving gas station.

Wierd location any intel would be great, I am going to try it Sunday and will report.

SpermSac
05-16-14, 11:00

Wierd location any intel would be great, I am going to try it Sunday and will report.Someone back some time ago commented on this location as being legit.

Mac60
05-16-14, 11:53
Saw Wendy this week. She is back from Hong Kong after the death of her mother. She is as good as ever. It is nice to have a provider you can also have a conversation with,.

JoeBooby
05-16-14, 12:49
The girl is Sophia who just started working at Zen. The description is accurate.That was her name (Sophia, very cute and a great bod.

Stingray666
05-16-14, 12:50

Wierd location any intel would be great, I am going to try it Sunday and will report.Was offered DIY but more may be available.

JoeBooby
05-16-14, 12:51
Would that be Jenna, or does she have another girl? I haven't seen her for a while, but don't know if I'd call her a real cutie ...Yes her name is Sophia, gives a fantastic massage and lots of little extras with no complaints what so ever.

JoeBooby
05-16-14, 12:54

C.Spot is located on 129 in Chelmsford, go to the west entrance the door straight ahead and down stairs, there is a sign on the door that reads Zen Bodywork. You will not be disappointed if you get Sophia, cute small girl well stacked with other nice assets too.

Smoke Screen
05-16-14, 15:31
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4467854541.html

Can any of you fellas confirm if this place is legit? Would appreciate the feedback.Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but there have been two meanings of legit on this forum.

1. Legit, for us it can mean extras are available.

2. Legit, for the rest of the world means massage only.

So, 1st you need to tell us what your interpretation of legit means.

Smoke Screen
05-16-14, 15:41

If you see a private provider and her rate is .80 what do you tip for a HE or CBJ (If anything).

If the private prodiver is 1.00 (what do you tip). Do you feel you have to tip if it is an erotic massage. I feel .80 or 1.0 shouldn't be a .40.Brazilian & Thai providers consider 80 an average price for the house, so they expect a tip, and they usually expect 50 or 60 for a HE. CBJ they expect at least 60, which is why I try to avoid these places, I'll take Chinese, Japanese, and Korean over the other two, much more reasonable.

Orch13
05-16-14, 15:49
Went to Zen this morning, a real cutie answered and led me to a clean and dark room. I opted for 30 min as that is all I had time for. She gave me a great massage, one of the best I had, very relaxing. On the flip she started rubbing my nipples and my balls, asked me if I like and I say of course. She grabbed lotion and went to town, blowing on the head and giving me quite a good prostate exam. I erupted within minutes. .4/.5 will absolutely repeat.I have seen Jen a couple of times here and on the last visit asked if this was "her" place and she said no that she was working for the little stacked one and that she was treating her very well.

Just FYI.

TBone1970
05-16-14, 15:50
Checked it out this afternoon. Totally legit and a lame massage. Too many people pumping gas too. It was worth a shot.

Someone back some time ago commented on this location as being legit.

Catnibbler
05-16-14, 15:53
Brazilian & Thai providers consider 80 an average price for the house, so they expect a tip, and they usually expect 50 or 60 for a HE. CBJ they expect at least 60, which is why I try to avoid these places, I'll take Chinese, Japanese, and Korean over the other two, much more reasonable.If I only get an HE at these places they only get 20 because they get 80 house! If I get DATY or other services it goes up from there. But HE only is 20 and I have never gotten any attitude from any one. I also have got full service for 40 because he provider seem to like me or enjoy my oral service I provided. But that depends on provider. When they ask for 100 for full service I say no way lay down and tell them I will just take my hour massage then and they come down on there price. They don't want to spend an hour giving a massage, that's not what they are there for. Just my 2 cents.

Nails D
05-16-14, 17:02
Yup...that's the one. Her and her partner were busted but man, that spanish masseuse was amazing. Was just reminiscing and figured I'd take a shot.

Thanks anyways!

That was one of the famous Coco's places. It was closed before the bulk of her places were shut down. I haven't heard anything about the whereabouts of the Spanish girl that worked for Coco.

Nails D
05-16-14, 17:05
If it's a private provider (no house fee), and the rate was .8, I'd be ok with giving .2 on top for an even 1. I'm always HE, so 1 is my go to number. If it's a house and it's .8, I'd tip .4 to the masseuse. Since most are 60/70 for the house, I'm ok with 1 or 1.1.

Just my two cents.

If the private prodiver is 1.00 (what do you tip). Do you feel you have to tip if it is an erotic massage. I feel .80 or 1.0 shouldn't be a .40.

Spaz2580
05-16-14, 22:28
Sudbury was shut down about 6 months ago.

There are places in Waltham, Lexington, Burlington.

No chance-Weston is too upscale for that. Try Waltham or if you want to go up Route 20 there's Sudbury and Marlboro.

Dh1610
05-18-14, 12:06
Green Spa has opened in Bedford behind McDonalds where one was previously. We will see how long this one last in Bedford.

Mapokaplaya
05-18-14, 15:33
Went to see Coco at serenity recently because of the $45/ hr price, but she has since upped it to $50 so don't know if I'll be going back. Place is diy at best, Coco is stacked but allows only limited roaming, she is nice enough but better options around. Think I tipped $35 which was probably too much considering I did a lot of the work.

Smoke Screen
05-18-14, 19:19
Went to see Coco at serenity recently because of the $45/ hr price, but she has since upped it to $50 so don't know if I'll be going back. Place is diy at best, Coco is stacked but allows only limited roaming, she is nice enough but better options around. Think I tipped $35 which was probably too much considering I did a lot of the work.I've never been to Serenity, but it's been my experience if they go along with DIY the 1st time, try for a little help the next time, before you know it she'll be taking care of you completely. Of course this doesn't always work with everyone, but I've had good luck this way.

OF Charlie
05-18-14, 21:22
Hi,

I will be in your city for work in 2 weeks. In reading the posts and with where I will be staying, 40 Harrison looks like my best option. Questions. Are you allowed to check out girls unit by unit? If not, which unit would you recommend? Or it doesn't matter since girls rotate? Thank you in advance.

GamaDude
05-18-14, 23:39
I have seen Jen a couple of times here and on the last visit asked if this was "her" place and she said no that she was working for the little stacked one and that she was treating her very well.

Just FYI.Is zen at the location of the old ninja?

Smoke Screen
05-19-14, 05:45
Hi,

I will be in your city for work in 2 weeks. In reading the posts and with where I will be staying, 40 Harrison looks like my best option. Questions. Are you allowed to check out girls unit by unit? If not, which unit would you recommend? Or it doesn't matter since girls rotate? Thank you in advance.I think if you tried to check out the girls unit by unit you would cause a big problem. They are in competition with each other. A while ago someone did something similar to that and a fight between the girls ensued and LE was called in. I have pushed 2 doorbells at the same time, then when I got upstairs I said I made a mistake and chose the one I liked.

If you want a TS 2 C & 2 D have it for an extra charge of 20 on top of the 70 house fee. I think all the others are 60, but no TS.

HappyDave
05-19-14, 08:31
Hi,

I will be in your city for work in 2 weeks. In reading the posts and with where I will be staying, 40 Harrison looks like my best option. Questions. Are you allowed to check out girls unit by unit? If not, which unit would you recommend? Or it doesn't matter since girls rotate? Thank you in advance.I have walked the hall, some of the doors are open so you can look in a little, some girls will come out into the hall and try to get you in. All depends on how busy they are. Seen posts on getting rung in, I was able to just walk in and roam around. Was not overly impressed com paired to RI.

MickPK
05-19-14, 08:38
Went back to Marrett last week and managed to draw Jessica again. She works Wednesdays and also weekends (I had this wrong in my review of her last month).

The massage was a bit improved compared to my first visit. One complaint; though there was no price haggling while I was on the table, she seemed disappointed with the standard tip and pouted for more. I threw in a little extra (spectacular assets, after all), she still didn't seem satisfied but I held my ground from there. A bit of a buzzkill, especially since I had been fairly generous on my first visit, IMHO (I guess they don't always remember, or perhaps will use that against you).

Dh1610
05-19-14, 08:53
She won't be happy unless your tip fills and over flows a wheelbarrow.

Went back to Marrett last week and managed to draw Jessica again. She works Wednesdays and also weekends (I had this wrong in my review of her last month).

The massage was a bit improved compared to my first visit. One complaint; though there was no price haggling while I was on the table, she seemed disappointed with the standard tip and pouted for more. I threw in a little extra (spectacular assets, after all), she still didn't seem satisfied but I held my ground from there. A bit of a buzzkill, especially since I had been fairly generous on my first visit, IMHO (I guess they don't always remember, or perhaps will use that against you).

Mapokaplaya
05-19-14, 09:32
Is zen at the location of the old ninja?I think people are getting confused with calling their spa just "Zen". There is a Zen Spa in Quincy and a Zen Bodywork in Chelmsford. Been to a couple of places in Quincy but this isn't one of them. Have been to the one in Chelmsford and reported on it a few days ago, well worth it IMHO.

Mapokaplaya
05-19-14, 09:34
I've never been to Serenity, but it's been my experience if they go along with DIY the 1st time, try for a little help the next time, before you know it she'll be taking care of you completely. Of course this doesn't always work with everyone, but I've had good luck this way.Appreciate the advice SS but have been a few times and think DIY is more than most get here. But massage was pretty good and price before $45/ hr couldn't be beat.

Ccup2
05-19-14, 10:09
Looking for a place or inde for good massage today in this are, pm me.

MickPK
05-19-14, 10:09
She won't be happy unless your tip fills and over flows a wheelbarrow.I'm not sure if your comment is directed at providers in general, or specifically at Jessica and based on your experience with her. I think many providers, and certainly most that I've gone out of my way to repeat with in the past, will take the tip and smile without even looking at it.

OF Charlie
05-19-14, 11:20
I have walked the hall, some of the doors are open so you can look in a little, some girls will come out into the hall and try to get you in. All depends on how busy they are. Seen posts on getting rung in, I was able to just walk in and roam around. Was not overly impressed com paired to RI.Thank you both and the guy who sent me a pm. I will be staying in the theatre distric without a car, so RI is not an option.

TS is part of AMP experience for me, so I will hit 2 see or 2 the.

Dh1610
05-19-14, 12:38
I was intending to be very specific and referring only to the provider you saw.

I'm not sure if your comment is directed at providers in general, or specifically at Jessica and based on your experience with her. I think many providers, and certainly most that I've gone out of my way to repeat with in the past, will take the tip and smile without even looking at it.

Footrubs
05-19-14, 13:10
Went to see Coco at serenity recently because of the $45/ hr price, but she has since upped it to $50 so don't know if I'll be going back. Place is diy at best, Coco is stacked but allows only limited roaming, she is nice enough but better options around. Think I tipped $35 which was probably too much considering I did a lot of the work.I have been to Serenity several times. But I only go there for legit massage. Either the foot reflexology or the full body massage. Their prices had once been $60/ HR body, $40/ Hr foot but then a yr and half ago she lowered it as a winter special to $45/ hr body & I think $25/ Hr foot. She never ended the winter special even though it was supposed to end at the end of February (2012 I think). So its been a bargain for good legit massage. So much so sometimes I would get doubles (4 hands). Now she has evidently raised to $50/ Hr body & $30/ Hr foot. Still a good deal but not as good. Foot massage is done in open room with multiple reclining lounge chairs, so no opportunity for special service there. Body massage is in private rooms. I have never tried for anything there and at this point it would be weird to try I think. I go elsewhere for more special massage.

Amp Slave
05-19-14, 22:51
Had business this afternoon in Qui and was done earlier than I had expected. Stopped by 299 after seeing their ad on CL. Two women inside both older and maybe a 4 at best. Little head decided that he wanted to get out. Got the hour with TS for .6. Average TS with plenty of tease. The massage was average but with plenty of tease around the brown eye and twins. OTC and UTC. Hate those padded bras as they make them look bigger than they really are. Tina was a A / be and thick all around. HE was average and if I could a second may have been offered but one shot was all I had. May return. .4 tip.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4477487800.html

Nails D
05-20-14, 07:43
Ccup2, clear your inbox...I have a PM for you.

Looking for a place or inde for good massage today in this are, pm me.

HappyDave
05-20-14, 08:22
Had business this afternoon in Qui and was done earlier than I had expected. Stopped by 299 after seeing their ad on CL. Two women inside both older and maybe a 4 at best. Little head decided that he wanted to get out. Got the hour with TS for .6. Average TS with plenty of tease. The massage was average but with plenty of tease around the brown eye and twins. OTC and UTC. Hate those padded bras as they make them look bigger than they really are. Tina was a A / be and thick all around. HE was average and if I could a second may have been offered but one shot was all I had. May return. .4 tip.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4477487800.htmlThere is another one on the second floor. Not TS, hit or miss on the quality of girls, if there not attractive I do not even try UTC. .4 For half .4 Tip gets the job done in a pinch.

Tinynuts99
05-20-14, 08:29
Have been to the place on Main St in Medford a few times & always left happy.

Most recently I drew Cece, a thicker amp but still attractive

Massage was just OK but lots of teasing before the flip and UTC upstairs & down.

Good finish with the girls out to play.

I have seen others here that give a better massage but Cece was alot of fun.

Would repeat.

Amp Slave
05-20-14, 10:10
There is another one on the second floor. Not TS, hit or miss on the quality of girls, if there not attractive I do not even try UTC. .4 For half .4 Tip gets the job done in a pinch.Thanks I have been there, as you walk in there is a curtain and behind is the table. Did not get into one of the rooms on the left. Had an older skinny lady and got the average massage and he. Have not returned.

PIB629
05-20-14, 10:39
I stopped by here last week after wanting to try zen bodywork but was told there was a two hour wait. I had been to Tao before and it was an ok experience at best. My therapist had a decent body wore yoga pants and a tight t shirt and had a good body but her face had some mileage on it.

TS was completely uneventful. No tease. But I did get really clean.

Massage was very good. Every time I tried to touch her legs or ass she quickly moved away. Then she says ok I will get you a hot towel. Ehhh what? She comes back in with the hot towel and I am already flipped over and the covering towel / sheet is removed. Oh yeah during the massage I tried to remove the sheet but she kept putting it back on. Anyways, I tell her that I need this taken care of and she starts to say she dos not like that, blah, blah. She reluctantly reaches for the lotion and finishes the session. I will not be going back.

Catnibbler
05-20-14, 12:45
Have been to the place on Main St in Medford a few times & always left happy.

Most recently I drew Cece, a thicker amp but still attractive

Massage was just OK but lots of teasing before the flip and UTC upstairs & down.

Good finish with the girls out to play.

I have seen others here that give a better massage but Cece was alot of fun.

Would repeat.Is this place across from Dunkins?

NineInHorny
05-20-14, 12:49
The only place I know of that will pour water over you is Holistic...really good massage w / standard finish.I had this at east st in RI. Fantastic. The table makes a difference too. A real workbench style table with super tough vinyl over good padding and a drain in the floor. Only ever had the buckets and tub in RI. I may mis remember, but I think the place in Arlington near the center, the one off the Lynnway, Yezi / Nina's near Jackson, had one. It has been several years, and some are new Mgmt now. Maybe Newport, 1st floor.

I hate the aluminum frame and fiberglass tub type; the place in Danvers has that kind.

Talisker1370
05-20-14, 16:37
Hit Deannas again and saw Nadia.

She has become one of my favorites, massage is great and the finish is awesome.

Knows what I like and is not afraid to get dirty. I like how when I leave I actually got a massage.

The more you go the better it gets.

The fees for the hour were 80/60 or 80 depending on my mood or her service.

Never had anyone else there, anyone else like to compare notes PM me.

My only complaint about this place is the lack of a back door, the street is very visible.

MongerExpert
05-20-14, 22:12

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4477487800.htmlDoes she have big thighs, small chest? She works at the norwell place with the TS. It's the same crew. That place doesn't excite me too much.

Rito1
05-20-14, 23:04
I think people are getting confused with calling their spa just "Zen". There is a Zen Spa in Quincy and a Zen Bodywork in Chelmsford. Been to a couple of places in Quincy but this isn't one of them. Have been to the one in Chelmsford and reported on it a few days ago, well worth it IMHO.Besides Chelmsford there are 2 Zens in Quincy. One at the old ninja on Coddington & one on Hancock by the Hannaford supermarket.

Amp Slave
05-21-14, 11:20
Does she have big thighs, small chest? She works at the norwell place with the TS. It's the same crew. That place doesn't excite me too much.Definately thick thighs and small A / B cups at best with all the padding. Limited English. UTC and OTC allowed.

Member #5269
05-21-14, 14:10
Any providers with natural chesticles bigger or same size as Angel in Quincy?

Mapokaplaya
05-21-14, 14:11
Any providers with natural chesticles bigger or same size as Angel in Quincy?For a Chinese provider with NATURAL ones bigger than Angel? Good luck with that!

AmpRider
05-21-14, 14:25
Any providers with natural chesticles bigger or same size as Angel in Quincy?I used to go to the one on and. Main st in Randolph.

And there was a lady who is in 40's with nice dd size.

I forgot her name but I had her about 4 times always left happy but got sick of her after that.

She might still be there since she is from local not from NY.

And where is Angel working at by the way??

I don't if it is same Angel who worked at Pond st once.

OhMyrdy
05-21-14, 17:21
I used to go to the one on and. Main st in Randolph.

And there was a lady who is in 40's with nice dd size.

I forgot her name but I had her about 4 times always left happy but got sick of her after that.

She might still be there since she is from local not from NY.

And where is Angel working at by the way??

I don't if it is same Angel who worked at Pond st once.He might be refering to Angel in Quincy.

Pond St in Braintree has a Lisa and another not real big breasted but nice. Mandy and crew have rotated out.

SMS 54
05-21-14, 21:04
Thanks to the 2 recent posters on the place in Acton, near a restaurant. Had a lunch app't nearby in Concord, so gave them a call after, looking for just the foot massage, but the call answering person pretended not to understand, so I went with the body work. Pretty much a carbon copy of the other 2 reports, nothing special, but adequate and pleasant. Standard rates, they have an ad in Boston CL therapeutic, ends in 7831.

NY Jimmy
05-22-14, 00:40
Leeza is back.

To all of you who have been visiting Leeza in the past, she is back.

Her office is now west of 495 and north of her old location.

Please pm me or call her old number for the new location.

Jimmy.

Tinynuts99
05-22-14, 10:46
Is this place across from Dunkins?No further down Main Street towards Broadway.

CityDweller
05-22-14, 13:56
Just wanted to report that Penny, previously of Tremont St in the South End (and also Green Door and EGG), has relocated to a place just off of Harrison Ave in Chinatown. Same service as before, just a different apartment.

NewJeff
05-22-14, 13:56
I've also had a number good sessions here. This place is not for everybody though. The admission fee is $80, the women are old, and HE is not guaranteed. They do however have some things going for it, easy parking, full hour, very clean facilities. I believe they do laundry onsite. I would not label this place an "Erotic MP", rather, I would describe the service as therapeutic with a therapeutic "release". Most times when I go, the "release" comes at the flip midway through the hour. I prefer this as it allows for a second at the end. I tend to tip 50-60.. Again, this may be high considering its what some would call standard service. However, $20 is standard for a quality massage without HE, and $40 is standard for an HE with a half-hearted rub.

Hit Deannas again and saw Nadia.

She has become one of my favorites, massage is great and the finish is awesome.

Knows what I like and is not afraid to get dirty. I like how when I leave I actually got a massage.

The more you go the better it gets.

The fees for the hour were 80/60 or 80 depending on my mood or her service.

Never had anyone else there, anyone else like to compare notes PM me.

My only complaint about this place is the lack of a back door, the street is very visible.

Smoke Screen
05-22-14, 16:41
Just wanted to report that Penny, previously of Tremont St in the South End (and also Green Door and EGG), has relocated to a place just off of Harrison Ave in Chinatown. Same service as before, just a different apartment.Green Door has been closed for a long time, I think you mean Green Tea, but I could be wrong.

Talisker1370
05-22-14, 20:11
He might be refering to Angel in Quincy.

Pond St in Braintree has a Lisa and another not real big breasted but nice. Mandy and crew have rotated out.The rotation there kills me sometimes. Last year they had a girl there names Shannon. She was one of the hottest AMPs I have ever had. Then poof gone and replaced by much less attractive lady.

For the most part they are decent on the rotation, but then wham, gargoyle.

OhMyrdy
05-23-14, 11:00
The rotation there kills me sometimes. Last year they had a girl there names Shannon. She was one of the hottest AMPs I have ever had. Then poof gone and replaced by much less attractive lady.

For the most part they are decent on the rotation, but then wham, gargoyle.Same thing happened in Norwell. Nice table shower arrangement but then rotation came in and poof. Not sure where the good looking ones end up but Lisa at Nini's I think is cute. I haven't heard if Ocean in So Weymouth has any talent or cute ones. Dean St Taun Toon is a waste of $$ unless they rotate some lookers in. The South Shore is lacking decent AMP's and not sure why. I don't think LEO has applied that much pressure on them with the exception of Brockton which will probably have nosey neighbors looking on for awhile. There's a few decent indy asians and even they are changing locations around.

OhMyrdy
05-23-14, 13:34
Working in Watertown next week anyone have any feedback on Lilly's Spa or Season Therapy?

NebunulEi
05-23-14, 22:41
I stopped by here last week after wanting to try zen bodywork but was told there was a two hour wait. I had been to Tao before and it was an ok experience at best. My therapist had a decent body wore yoga pants and a tight t shirt and had a good body but her face had some mileage on it.

Massage was very good. Every time I tried to touch her legs or ass she quickly moved away. Then she says ok I will get you a hot towel. Ehhh what? She comes back in with the hot towel and I am already flipped over and the covering towel / sheet is removed. Oh yeah during the massage I tried to remove the sheet but she kept putting it back on. Anyways, I tell her that I need this taken care of and she starts to say she dos not like that, blah, blah. She reluctantly reaches for the lotion and finishes the session. I will not be going back.I've been here a couple of times. First time I went they took the last 4 of my phone number, said that you get something special on your 10th visit. Not sure I'm going to make it to 10 though. Table shower is ok, little to no tease each time I've been. Good massage, but again with little teasing before the flip. Been allowed OTC roaming each time I've gone with standard HE. Done .7/.4 each time.

NebunulEi
05-23-14, 22:51

Massage was very good. Every time I tried to touch her legs or ass she quickly moved away. Then she says ok I will get you a hot towel. Ehhh what? She comes back in with the hot towel and I am already flipped over and the covering towel / sheet is removed. Oh yeah during the massage I tried to remove the sheet but she kept putting it back on. Anyways, I tell her that I need this taken care of and she starts to say she dos not like that, blah, blah. She reluctantly reaches for the lotion and finishes the session. I will not be going back.I've been here a couple of times. First time I went they took the last 4 of my phone number, said that you get something special on your 10th visit. Not sure I'm going to make it to 10 though. Table shower is ok, little to no tease each time I've been. Good massage, but again with little teasing before the flip. Been allowed OTC roaming each time I've gone with standard HE. Done .7/.4 each time.

Newday53
05-25-14, 13:44
Green Door has been closed for a long time, I think you mean Green Tea, but I could be wrong.Green Tea was kind of the spinoff of Green Door when Green Door closed. Owners of each were partners with various locations. Penny did a very short stint at Green Door but her regulars didn't like it there and so she moved on to Green Tea.

ND.

MishMash
05-25-14, 22:00
Working in Watertown next week anyone have any feedback on Lilly's Spa or Season Therapy?The thai place is pricey & then pricey. Seems to take some time for peeps to build up relationships there for things to go well so depends on your time in place whether that's worthwhile.

Member #5431
05-25-14, 22:27
Went back to Billings this week and dissapointed with the new talent. Mandy has left, Nancy still there but her funky teeth alway turned me off. Tried. The new girl. Wasn't impressed. Roaming was limited finish was uninspired. Why do these places let the good girls go! Bring back Mandy!

Mapokaplaya
05-26-14, 16:18
Decided to TOFTT and try the "new" place in Bedford behind McD's where Lidsay used to be. Wish someone else had gone first and saved me the money. Drew "May" as in "May I never return", an average looking 40-something Chinese woman with very limited English (and as I came to find out, Massage) skills. She poked and prodded with her fingertips digging in to me, no smooth gliding, just painful, unskilled digging in for a full hour then turned over and she said to DIY. Needless to say I shall not be returning and don't see a reason for anyone else to. 60/30 and should have left a lot less!

SpermSac
05-27-14, 14:52
Anyone have any info on L & G Hanover?

Small business strip. Pottery shop and another small biz of the other side.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4488949010.html

Acupressure & Deep Tissue & Reflexology.

Body Work & Foot Massage.

New Plan;.

Pay Cash: 45 Min $ 40.00.

60 Min $ 50.00.

90 Min $ 80.00.

Pay Credit Card :.

30 Min $ 30.00.

45 Min $ 45.00.

60 Min $ 60.00.

90 Min $ 90.00.

We open 7 days! 10 am-10 pm.

We have Two Location. -.

Gift Certificate Available.

Add; 352 Columbia RD.

Hanover MA 02339.

Tel; 781-826-8181.

Joe Fish
05-27-14, 16:53
Anyone have any info on L & G Hanover?

Small business strip. Pottery shop and another small biz of the other side.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4488949010.html

Acupressure & Deep Tissue & Reflexology.

Body Work & Foot Massage.

New Plan;.

Pay Cash: 45 Min $ 40.00.

60 Min $ 50.00.

90 Min $ 80.00.

Pay Credit Card :.

30 Min $ 30.00.

45 Min $ 45.00.

60 Min $ 60.00.

90 Min $ 90.00.

We open 7 days! 10 am-10 pm.

We have Two Location. -.

Gift Certificate Available.

Add; 352 Columbia RD.

Hanover MA 02339.

Tel; 781-826-8181.It's been there for years and when it first opened, fun was available and it stayed that way for quite awhile. I speak from experience in case you're wondering. Then, things changed and it became super legit. Haven't been there in a long time. Maybe the tables have turned again. They have another store in Abington in the same building that use to be Ken's TV back in the day.

RubMeLongTime
05-27-14, 19:56
It's been there for years and when it first opened, fun was available and it stayed that way for quite awhile. I speak from experience in case you're wondering. Then, things changed and it became super legit. Haven't been there in a long time. Maybe the tables have turned again. They have another store in Abington in the same building that use to be Ken's TV back in the day.Nothing of value to add here but had to say wow Kens TV! I have not heard of them in 35 yrs. Thanks!

Janus808
05-28-14, 12:55
Saw Jenna at the northern Zen location after the positive reviews here. Experience was similar, great hard massage and a nice finish with some as play. Funny part was after the HE when she asked if I wanted my face massaged. I politely declined while thinking to myself: seriously!? After where those fingers have just been!? Hilarious. .5 + .4 for the full 45 min.

SpermSac
05-28-14, 12:58
It's been there for years and when it first opened, fun was available and it stayed that way for quite awhile. I speak from experience in case you're wondering. Then, things changed and it became super legit. Haven't been there in a long time. Maybe the tables have turned again. They have another store in Abington in the same building that use to be Ken's TV back in the day.One in Hanover seems to have nosey neighbors at the Pottery store. I can see where they would push being legit.

The one in Abington besides being a former TV shop I hear was also a meat market in prior years but no reports have been posted on here yet as to their service.

Santa66
05-28-14, 15:33
But if you answer "yes", she excuses herself to wash her hands before the face massage, giving you the full hour you paid for. Jenna's hygiene standards are quite good, in my experience.

Saw Jenna at the northern Zen location after the positive reviews here. Experience was similar, great hard massage and a nice finish with some as play. Funny part was after the HE when she asked if I wanted my face massaged. I politely declined while thinking to myself: seriously!? After where those fingers have just been!? Hilarious. .5 + .4 for the full 45 min.

Janus808
05-28-14, 15:55
But if you answer "yes", she excuses herself to wash her hands before the face massage, giving you the full hour you paid for. Jenna's hygiene standards are quite good, in my experience.Good to know and makes sense. She was very friendly, the question just caught me off guard in the moment. And to clarify, I was not shorted on time; went with the 45 min option.

Satya
05-28-14, 17:04
Saw Jenna at the northern Zen location after the positive reviews here. Experience was similar, great hard massage and a nice finish with some as play. Funny part was after the HE when she asked if I wanted my face massaged. I politely declined while thinking to myself: seriously!? After where those fingers have just been!? Hilarious. .5 + .4 for the full 45 min.Why are so many of us afraid of our own dicks.

Bostsouth
05-28-14, 20:21
Stopped in at Nini's Braintree recently. Had been awhile since last visit, met with Lisa for a half hour. Very friendly, nice massage and she actually went over time by a few. Left happy and will definitely return.

Smoke Screen
05-29-14, 05:50
Why are so many of us afraid of our own dicks.Because you know where it's been. Good reason to stay away from SWs.

Satya
05-29-14, 07:50
Because you know where it's been. Good reason to stay away from SWs.That's it, I know where mine has been. I have lived by the credo "Don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your face." And the same applies to my dick. Have you ever kissed a provider? But really my point is the provider had her hand on his dick not someone else's so any germs were his germs.

BostonNorth16
05-29-14, 08:31
I have been to Hollistic several times in the last month and drew a different girl each time. I like the place. Very clean, safe, mostly discreet entrance, consistent service. I always get exactly what I want with no hassle (light touch, all tease, no oil, full time). The girls aren't bad looking but everyone of them will not allow utc or even otc. If they did that would be awesome. But still this is my go to place.

BostonNorth16
05-29-14, 08:35
Kangle is advertising "New Management" and the "Spa Package" like Holistic does. I have never been because everyone says that it is strictly legit. But I am wondering did Hollistic buy Kangle? Has anyone been since they started the new management advertising? Have things changed?

Nails D
05-29-14, 11:24
Decided to try place on the Turnpike in Bedford again. Same as last time very good massage, nothing extra to be had. Not surprised, really, but figured it would at least be a quality massage (It was). Location's at #54. Keep getting the feeling future visits may pan out, but for the $ there are options around and a big issue I have is she is always answering the phone during the massage. That's a deal breaker for me, and why I don't repeat often (only twice in the past year). I miss the old Body and Soul.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4490548782.html

HappyDave
05-29-14, 12:53
I have been to Hollistic several times in the last month and drew a different girl each time. I like the place. Very clean, safe, mostly discreet entrance, consistent service. I always get exactly what I want with no hassle (light touch, all tease, no oil, full time). The girls aren't bad looking but everyone of them will not allow utc or even otc. If they did that would be awesome. But still this is my go to place.What town is Hollistic in?

BostonNorth16
05-29-14, 13:29
Its in Revere.

Pistol Pete 1
05-29-14, 15:42
I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Holistic. I have been there a ton and have.

Never got a bad massage. In addition to the great massage, you get a steam room for as.

Long as you want, then a table shower, and the massage is a full hour. These girls are real masseuses.

Not the ones that call themselves masseuses, have no idea what they are doing, and just rub for.

A bit and go to the ending. Every girl there is good. I once asked for a longer slower table shower.

And got like 15 minutes worth.

Enjoy Gents!

Pete.

I have been to Hollistic several times in the last month and drew a different girl each time. I like the place. Very clean, safe, mostly discreet entrance, consistent service. I always get exactly what I want with no hassle (light touch, all tease, no oil, full time). The girls aren't bad looking but everyone of them will not allow utc or even otc. If they did that would be awesome. But still this is my go to place.

Lotsaspass
05-29-14, 18:56
Anyone try this one out yet? Any intel would be appreciated as it is close by and I'd rather spend on a guaranteed HE than waste it on a legit scenario.

PM is OK as is posting to the board (that's what the board is for).

Thanks. CV.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4402097149.html

14 Felton St. Waltham.For those of you who remember Amy and Jessica from Beijing Massage in Arlington (closed a year or so ago), Cherry Blossom is where Jessica now is, but she now goes by Eve. Same Jessica though. For those of you who don't remember Jessica, she is in her mid 30's, perfect body (by my standards), very pleasant and attractive and sexy and playful. I like this combo. Hard to find in my experience.

Wonderful massage. Wonderful tease and HE. I will definitely be back. Nice private location. Easy parking. 60/40.

Member #5431
05-29-14, 20:16
Its in Revere.I've been a bunch of times. It's a nice place and reminds me of RI without the sexy outfits and full menu. The girls all wear black don't allow any roaming. You do get a table shower and the sauna treatment but it's way to expensive. The hottest girl there is the girl who works the desk. Not a fan.

Tommy Anonymus
05-29-14, 23:42
Why are so many of us afraid of our own dicks.I think he was referring to the ass play. I'm pretty comfortable with my hand on my dick, but I'd wash my hands after they were in anybody's ass, even my own.

SpermSac
05-30-14, 12:03
Was driving thru Rockland Tuesday and thought I would stop in at Lilly's to check out their table shower and massage. 2 girls working Judy and Michelle took Judy. TS lacked any tease just a plain wash and the massage was OK but also lacking in the tease section. No roam allowed stayed out of arms reach all the time. Old reports reflect that this place is more along the legit line. HE was so so towel clean up. Not a great adventure.

Still wanting a decent table shower and massage I found myself on Broad Street in Weymouth today and called to make an appointment with Sally at #750. Table shower was good with plenty of special attention. Asked for a medium massage which was good. The boys got plenty of attention and the muscles where given a good massage. Sally is on the older side and her english is broken but still gives a quality massage. UTC roam. If you don't mind the ladies that may be on the older side than most places this place is worth making an appointment.

HappyDave
05-30-14, 14:51
Dropped in, its a hair salon with a bunch of women getting there hair done. Said sorry wrong address and left.

HappyDave
05-30-14, 15:56
Went to 750 broad based on report below, walked in, short older ugly lady said 10 min. Went to 850 Washington based on reports walked in hair salon then checked name and went to Unique. Half hour of getting drenched in oil with no happy me. .4 Plus .1.

SpermSac
05-30-14, 17:01
Went to 750 broad based on report below, walked in, short older ugly lady said 10 min. Went to 850 Washington based on reports walked in hair salon then checked name and went to Unique. Half hour of getting drenched in oil with no happy me. .4 Plus .1.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I did say "If you don't mind the ladies that may be on the older side than most places this place is worth making an appointment.".

Sally may not win the beauty pageant or be a young spinner but I felt she did provide a decent service. IMHO.

HappyDave
05-30-14, 17:45
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I did say "If you don't mind the ladies that may be on the older side than most places this place is worth making an appointment.".

Sally may not win the beauty pageant or be a young spinner but I felt she did provide a decent service. IMHO.Decent service is better than no service, lesson learned.

Vintage68
05-30-14, 23:08
Struck out twice in one night.

Went to Bodyworks in Acton. I hadn't been in a while and previous visits were a sure thing. Went in for 30 minutes. Damage is .4. Greeted by 40 year old semi-attractive mama who I never seen before. I asked for medium massage and I got a torture session. Most painful massage I ever got. Twice I asked her to lighten up. SHe really dug her knuckles and thumbs into my traps and back. It was painful. As I would discover the next morning this ***** left bruises in my traps. Not good. ThE tease was crazy. She started giving what felt like noogies with her knuckle right into the middle of my nut sack. Didn't feel good at all. On the flip she got a fistful of oil and went to work like she was starting a fire. The most mechanical and uninspiring HJ ever. I did some OTC roaming and when I went for UTC up top she said "no nipple" She worked it or close to ten minutes and I couldn't take anymore. Her arm was tired and I just said forget it. Got dressed, tipped her .2 and left. So, .6 down the drain.

Still wanting to get my happy ending I called Beijing in Waltham and she said come on down even though it was past their closing time. I get there at 9:15 and ask for 30 minutes. I'm greeted by another 40-something year old hyper mama. I assume the position and she starts right off with light fingertip tease. It was nice and I was getting into it until she would stop every five invites to make faces, laugh, sing and just clown around. WTF? On the flip she gets some oil and goes to work. Putting in a decent effort but again mechanical. She places my hand on her back. Now she is just acting like a hyper little nut case, making funny faces at me and staring at the clock and the window. Very distracting. At 9:45 sharp she abruptly stops before the finish and says no more time. Tells me to finish myself. She gets a hit cloth and wipes me down. Now she wants to soften me up with commie ts that I'm so handsome, blah blah blah. I hand her a .2 tip and I get frowny face and she asks why. I told her "no finish" and walked out. So another .4 for the lame rub and .2 tip.

I blew $120 total for e night with two providers and still didn't leave happy. No more 40+ mamas for me. Unless I know them from previous sessions or they come highly recommended.

Thor369
06-01-14, 07:56
Will be taking the plunge soon with one of the 4 handed massages offered on the south coast. Just wanted to ask if any one has done as well and was it worth it.

Newday53
06-01-14, 10:28
Green Tea was kind of the spinoff of Green Door when Green Door closed. Owners of each were partners with various locations. Penny did a very short stint at Green Door but her regulars didn't like it there and so she moved on to Green Tea.

ND. She has found a place a little closer to CT on Tremont (well, just over the pike) and seems quite happy about it. I think it may be less of a hassle for parking, etc than 595 was (so many residents / restaurants-valets took all the street parking) but maybe someone can report. Not sure if she is advertising yet. She just gave me news on new place yesterday.

Again, no shill here. YMMV. I'm 3,000 miles away. Just trying to help.

ND.

SpermSac
06-01-14, 12:10
Will be taking the plunge soon with one of the 4 handed massages offered on the south coast. Just wanted to ask if any one has done as well and was it worth it. Unless it is unlimited service IMHO not worth it.

Thor369
06-01-14, 12:56
Unless it is unlimited service IMHO not worth it. Thanks for the input. I may still try one the ones on the south shore.

Janus808
06-02-14, 10:19
I think he was referring to the ass play. I'm pretty comfortable with my hand on my dick, but I'd wash my hands after they were in anybody's ass, even my own. Ha, that is very correct Tommy.

Ccup2
06-02-14, 10:48
She has found a place a little closer to CT on Tremont (well, just over the pike) and seems quite happy about it. I think it may be less of a hassle for parking, etc than 595 was (so many residents / restaurants-valets took all the street parking) but maybe someone can report. Not sure if she is advertising yet. She just gave me news on new place yesterday.

Again, no shill here. YMMV. I'm 3,000 miles away. Just trying to help.

ND. I parked in the parking gargage one street over from hers was not a hassle and it was not too expensive. Not sure where else you would park as it is a busy area around where she is. Very nice lady and quality rub / service.

MishMash
06-02-14, 11:18
Couple weeks ago she pulled that on me too. Never said that before so I figured what was ok before still stands. Just keep trying to get in there while thinking of baseball players to keep everything in. After a while I had hands full and she gave up and started laughing, then took a free hand and played with mine. I then started laughing and erupted. Such drama. (Didn't know there were others working their recently? Last couple months-heck yrs, she's been the only one present.).

Marquiscarabas
06-02-14, 12:25
Found myself near the Split with time to kill last week. Couldn't get any providers on phone, tried to call Nini's. No answer. So rolled dice & drove over. Greeted by Mandy mid to late30's? (I can never tell ages especially coming from bright light to dark) looked fit and was happy to see me. She was not ugly and old. Asked for firm massage. Pretty good technique but I ended up with lots of forearm and elbow work (I asked for it). Let me do some gentle roaming over shorts (had cutoffs with leggings under). She climbed up on table and practically straddled my head (I was face down unfortunately) to provide deep back work. Let me provide safety net with my hands careesing her thighs and behind. Not much tease until about 10 minutes to go. Still face down but she started a playful reach under then I flipped. Nice enough to unsnap and free her pencil erasers for me to play with (only downside was the seriously padded brawas hiding some A side not the see's I saw at first). Needless to say HE. Paid 60 + 45 & got full hour- call me extravagant but I don't care if that's what you think. Thought she was enthusiastic and pleasant. Only downside was ongoing construction upstairs with dumpster outside so some noise and workers hanging around.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

Cameron1
06-02-14, 12:38
Couple weeks ago she pulled that on me too. Never said that before so I figured what was ok before still stands. Just keep trying to get in there while thinking of baseball players to keep everything in. After a while I had hands full and she gave up and started laughing, then took a free hand and played with mine. I then started laughing and erupted. Such drama. (Didn't know there were others working their recently? Last couple months-heck yrs, she's been the only one present. ). Which AMP are you referring?

Smoke Screen
06-02-14, 15:40
Couple weeks ago she pulled that on me too. Never said that before so I figured what was ok before still stands. Just keep trying to get in there while thinking of baseball players to keep everything in. After a while I had hands full and she gave up and started laughing, then took a free hand and played with mine. I then started laughing and erupted. Such drama. (Didn't know there were others working their recently? Last couple months-heck yrs, she's been the only one present. ). Who are you talking about?

Dh1610
06-02-14, 16:13
I am guessing you are referring to Vintage's post about Acton. At times we all might not be clear in our posting but go back and read your post. It is a bit of a mish mash!

Couple weeks ago she pulled that on me too. Never said that before so I figured what was ok before still stands. Just keep trying to get in there while thinking of baseball players to keep everything in. After a while I had hands full and she gave up and started laughing, then took a free hand and played with mine. I then started laughing and erupted. Such drama. (Didn't know there were others working their recently? Last couple months-heck yrs, she's been the only one present. ).

MishMash
06-02-14, 17:40
Who are you talking about?My bold subject line is "no nip acton" Thought that was very clear.

Rito1
06-02-14, 20:46
I parked in the parking gargage one street over from hers was not a hassle and it was not too expensive. Not sure where else you would park as it is a busy area around where she is. Very nice lady and quality rub / service. The Boston Common Parking Garage is just a short walk to ct and the rates are good.

Weekdays (Enter 6 am to 4 pm) Up to 1 Hour $10.00.

Weekdays Up to 2 Hours $14.00.

Weekdays Up to 3 Hours $18.00.

Weekdays Up to 10 Hours $23.00.

Maximum Daily Rate $28.00.

Evening Rate (Enter 4 pm-6 am Exit before 8 am) $12.00.

Weekend Rate (Enter after 6 am Saturday or Sunday Exit by 8 am the next morning) $12.00.

Weekend Rate (Enter after 6 am Saturday Exit by 8 am Monday) $24.00.

Bigben99
06-03-14, 10:03
I will be venturing out today with two places in mind FBW and Pink. New younger girl at Pink. Also just saw in CL a new place (I think it is new? At triple digit Union St. Address. Anyone have any intel on these or other places? Either way I will report back in next 48 hrs on what I find.

SpermSac
06-03-14, 12:19
Found myself near the Split with time to kill last week. Couldn't get any providers on phone, tried to call Nini's. No answer. So rolled dice & drove over. Greeted by Mandy mid to late30's? (I can never tell ages especially coming from bright light to dark) looked fit and was happy to see me. She was not ugly and old. Asked for firm massage. Pretty good technique but I ended up with lots of forearm and elbow work (I asked for it). Let me do some gentle roaming over shorts (had cutoffs with leggings under). She climbed up on table and practically straddled my head (I was face down unfortunately) to provide deep back work. Let me provide safety net with my hands careesing her thighs and behind. Not much tease until about 10 minutes to go. Still face down but she started a playful reach under then I flipped. Nice enough to unsnap and free her pencil erasers for me to play with (only downside was the seriously padded brawas hiding some A side not the see's I saw at first). Needless to say HE. Paid 60 + 45 & got full hour- call me extravagant but I don't care if that's what you think. Thought she was enthusiastic and pleasant. Only downside was ongoing construction upstairs with dumpster outside so some noise and workers hanging around.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis. When I last was there a few weeks ago (saw Lisa, cute, black hair and short) I was lead to believe Mandy rotated out. Wondering if it is the same one or different girl with same name. When you mention the under armour that sounds like her but usually she is willing to free them.

RemyS
06-03-14, 17:10
I will be venturing out today with two places in mind FBW and Pink. New younger girl at Pink. Also just saw in CL a new place (I think it is new? At triple digit Union St. Address. Anyone have any intel on these or other places? Either way I will report back in next 48 hrs on what I find. Pink is the usual. Pretty decent overall. Nothing spectacular. I usually head down to rhode island for the better quality service. No details on the new place but I have seen several ads on CL.

Marquiscarabas
06-03-14, 18:35
When I last was there a few weeks ago (saw Lisa, cute, black hair and short) I was lead to believe Mandy rotated out. Wondering if it is the same one or different girl with same name. When you mention the under armour that sounds like her but usually she is willing to free them. Oh she did release them, not fully topless but when I went to roam under the shirt she unhitched the bra. What I was referring to was how little was there compared to the padding but very perky nipps. Again I'm not good on descriptions but she did have long hair maybe 5'5".

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

JohnReid
06-03-14, 18:49
I will be venturing out today with two places in mind FBW and Pink. New younger girl at Pink. Also just saw in CL a new place (I think it is new? At triple digit Union St. Address. Anyone have any intel on these or other places? Either way I will report back in next 48 hrs on what I find. Sorry. BB, but if you want to go to 3 digit union then have your obamacare card handy. It's not a legit massage parlor. It's a legit chiro office. And you can have your car inspected and file an insurance claim while you're there.

So Sorry. (Just kidding)

Https: www. Google. Com / maps / at 42.283116,71.420057,3 a,15.1 y,266.79 h,87.66 t / data=3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sT2 NJa5 Mv7 f-paS_sfvV-HA!2 e0.

Sorry, got sent prematurely. The point of new place is that it is a very busy building. Chiro, insurance adjuster, a few small offices ans next to a gas station. Very high volume area. Please send us your personal take on this.

I stay away from pink, been only once. 'Bad parking' (I. E. too visible).

FBW is Emma and Jenny. At least they are reliable and provide good stable service.

Member #4772
06-03-14, 19:56
I reported on them a month ago. Jenny is young and pretty and know how to give a REAL Massage.

No Upsell and Full hour plus.

Bigben99
06-04-14, 09:52
I will even go one step further. Jenny gave the best massage I have ever received at an AMP. And had the most professional attitude I have ever seen. I called and scheduled and she greeted me at the door with a big smile, gave me a bottle of water and led me to the "waiting room" with kitchen, bed, sinks. The massage was 1 hour and 10 minutes. She hits all the "pressure points" on your entire body. She spent about 35 minutes on my back, then arms and hands, then legs and then the flip. I left very happy.

While she isn't BEAUTIFUL, she is tall, thin and pretty and her smile, teeth, eyes make her a 9. I am not sure I have ever given out a 9. I will return on a regular basis.

Face / Body 9.

Massage 9. 5.

Attitude 10.

PM me for more. I will also post on the Boston Board as this is Metrowest.

I reported on them a month ago. Jenny is young and pretty and know how to give a REAL Massage.

No Upsell and Full hour plus.

Bigben99
06-04-14, 09:59
As reported just now I saw Jenny at FBW. Prior to calling to set an appointment (please always call and make appt fellow mongers! I did a drive bye on Pink. First of all the parking in the back of the building is crucial to your observation about the visibility of on street parking. Parking in the back is always available and you simply walk up one flight of wooden stairs in the back and ring the doorbell. Very discreet. Probably the most discreet AMP set up in Metrowest actually.

I did not take the PINK option yesterday as I wanted to check out the new girl "Bella" "She not work today" I was informed by an OK looking 30-40 year old AMP. Once I got home I was informed by a reliable source that she was moved to the Worcester location. PM me for more details.

So now I have 3 options. FBW, Pink, 82. All good. Great. Metrowest is back fellow mongers.

Sorry. BB, but if you want to go to 3 digit union then have your obamacare card handy. It's not a legit massage parlor. It's a legit chiro office. And you can have your car inspected and file an insurance claim while you're there.

So Sorry. (Just kidding)

Https: www. Google. Com / maps / at 42.283116,71.420057,3 a,15.1 y,266.79 h,87.66 t / data=3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sT2 NJa5 Mv7 f-paS_sfvV-HA!2 e0.

Sorry, got sent prematurely. The point of new place is that it is a very busy building. Chiro, insurance adjuster, a few small offices ans next to a gas station. Very high volume area. Please send us your personal take on this.

I stay away from pink, been only once. 'Bad parking' (I. E. too visible).

FBW is Emma and Jenny. At least they are reliable and provide good stable service.

JohnDoeJohn
06-04-14, 15:19
Cheers!

After reading the rave reviews, I decided to visit Zen Bodyworks in Chelmsford. I called and scheduled a 10 am Appointment with Sophia. When I arrived, to my dismay, Sophia was "sick. " I was quite frustrated since Jenny verified beforehand that she was working today, and especially coming from the South Shore, the long drive exacerbated my displeasure. The only girls working was Jenny and Claire. Nonetheless, my disappointment was somewhat lessened by Claire. I must say, she is quite the beauty. She's thin and fit, large A / small be cups, probably in her mid 30's to early 40's, with a really attractive face. However, she was reluctant with with my advances and quite mechanical with the release. I probably would not return unless I was guaranteed that Sophia would be there.

Since I was not satisfied, I decided to check out another place, this time in Waltham. I couldn't find any reviews so I entrusted everything on chance. After browsing Craiglist and Backpage, I visited a parlor who's advertisement held my attention the most. I ended up going to Zen Message & Bodyworks. WRONG CHOICE. This place is totally legit and professional, which was unfortunate since my masseuse was really good looking. But, the massage was on point. Even though I didn't get a release, I did leave feeling relaxed.

JDJ.

HappyDave
06-04-14, 15:44
900 Main st use to go accross the street years ago. Typical 40 something Angela, saw a younger taller cute one on way out, OK tease flip OTC bottom only then a flip tease and pop again. Nice may repite only if in area and time to kill as I did this day. 6 and. 5 for the extra pop. Downside towels in a buckt of bleach in the bathroom. Freash towels all over the place so who knows.

Member #4868
06-04-14, 19:01
Bigben99 please clear your inbox I need to get in touch.

FunBill
06-04-14, 19:45
Cheers!

After reading the rave reviews, I decided to visit Zen Bodyworks in Chelmsford. I called and scheduled a 10 am Appointment with Sophia. When I arrived, to my dismay, Sophia was "sick. " I was quite frustrated since Jenny verified beforehand that she was working today, and especially coming from the South Shore, the long drive exacerbated my displeasure. The only girls working was Jenny and Claire. Nonetheless, my disappointment was somewhat lessened by Claire. I must say, she is quite the beauty. She's thin and fit, large A / small be cups, probably in her mid 30's to early 40's, with a really attractive face. However, she was reluctant with with my advances and quite mechanical with the release. I probably would not return unless I was guaranteed that Sophia would be there.

Since I was not satisfied, I decided to check out another place, this time in Waltham. I couldn't find any reviews so I entrusted everything on chance. After browsing Craiglist and Backpage, I visited a parlor who's advertisement held my attention the most. I ended up going to Zen Message & Bodyworks. WRONG CHOICE. This place is totally legit and professional, which was unfortunate since my masseuse was really good looking. But, the massage was on point. Even though I didn't get a release, I did leave feeling relaxed.

JDJ.After seeing Sophia once I tried to get back to see her. Scheduled an appointment with her, got Jenna. No explanation given. Scheduled another appointment, while I was en route, and got Alice. Explanation is "Sophia no here. I'm good" Hate those games but I guess they are there to make money. The thing is, after bait and switching me twice you might think they would do something to try and make up for it. Nope, just your standard service.

NorthShore123
06-05-14, 09:03
Kangle is advertising "New Management" and the "Spa Package" like Holistic does. I have never been because everyone says that it is strictly legit. But I am wondering did Hollistic buy Kangle? Has anyone been since they started the new management advertising? Have things changed?Kangle is diy. Don't waste your time.

HowardSprague
06-05-14, 15:27
After seeing Sophia once I tried to get back to see her. Scheduled an appointment with her, got Jenna. No explanation given. Scheduled another appointment, while I was en route, and got Alice. Explanation is "Sophia no here. I'm good" Hate those games but I guess they are there to make money. The thing is, after bait and switching me twice you might think they would do something to try and make up for it. Nope, just your standard service.Sophia is gone. Fired. She was causing problems. Alice is her replacement. Very nice girl. Her hard massage is on the medium side at most, but its fun. Nice finish.

Smoke Screen
06-05-14, 17:23
Kangle is diy. Don't waste your time.I called there about a year ago and was quoted $115 house charge for 1 hour. Obviously I passed, almost passed out.

JohnDoeJohn
06-05-14, 18:08
Sophia is gone. Fired. She was causing problems. Alice is her replacement. Very nice girl. Her hard massage is on the medium side at most, but its fun. Nice finish.For those who have seen Sophia, if it could be verified, is this the same Sophia who once worked at 40 Harrison? A few years back, she also worked in Quincy and went by Amy. Her departure from 40 Harrison was that she "moved to New York with her boyfriend. " If this is the same girl. Oh my oh my. Start searching!

JDJ.

Muckoo20
06-05-14, 18:39
Sophia is gone. Fired. She was causing problems. Alice is her replacement. Very nice girl. Her hard massage is on the medium side at most, but its fun. Nice finish.I asked Clara, she said Sophia went back to NYC. A quick rotation for a new location.

Clara was ok, but no Sophia.

QuincyFire
06-06-14, 09:21
When I last was there a few weeks ago (saw Lisa, cute, black hair and short) I was lead to believe Mandy rotated out. Wondering if it is the same one or different girl with same name. When you mention the under armour that sounds like her but usually she is willing to free them.I was in randolph at 324 main, I did a half for 40,on my way out I saw the other girl, she was a knock-out she was as hot as anything in pawtucket, anyway they said Friday is her last day. If your in the nieghborhood its worth the trip. Sometimes on their last day there is extra fun to be had.

Nails D
06-06-14, 10:15
I have mixed feeling about this. Sophia's massage skills were amazing, great personality, body to match. And playful and fun finish. But. She counted the money and asked for more. Not a fan. And I left a sizable tip too. She told me "now one will see you now. " Don't like to be haggled. Plus it was 6 & 6 for hands only. Where I normally do 6 & 4. Was't happy to get blow back after a larger then normal tip. Oh well.

I asked Clara, she said Sophia went back to NYC. A quick rotation for a new location.
Clara was ok, but no Sophia.

GlennCoward53
06-06-14, 10:49
I have several times answered the ads on BP that start appearing late at night into the AM. You usually don't get that "blue link" to be able to send them a private e-mail. By morning the ads are taken down. I have had good luck with the women, of course everything they do is covered. My only issue is that the girl on the ad is not the girl who arrives. I don't complain because who does arrive is still very attractive. I sometimes answer the ads that have a reply email of foruman at?. Com. I believe I saw Maya last time she was quite attentive. Even unlaced my shoes, smelled good, was not a clock watcher. Spoke very little English but knew how to turn me on. I asked her if she worked at a MP during the day and she said "No I sleep during the day and work all night"of course she had to be driven by an Asian man who just went to sleep in his corolla which was fine with me. I know I can go on the web and find Asian Escorts in Boston but they are very pricey. Want 300 for an hr? ! Yes I know they are high end super model material but if someone could direct me to someone that is both quality and not off the charts with their fee I would be interested. I don't live near any AMPs. Quincy and Boston from what I read are plentiful but I need some one will to travel 36 miles from Boston. Outcall for about 240. Thanks.

TitForTat
06-06-14, 10:50
Anyone tried the place at the rojo in Norwood.

Ad looks good.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-grand-opening-_-luxurious-place-_-vip-service/26605597

Natebost
06-06-14, 12:13
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/crystal-spa-new-face/26590320

Looks like either someone has a grudge or really got something from dirty place. Again. No clue if it is real, not trying to harm anyone's business just trying to help out.

Ccup2
06-06-14, 12:16
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/crystal-spa-new-face/26590320

Looks like either someone has a grudge or really got something from dirty place. Again. No clue if it is real, not trying to harm anyone's business just trying to help out.Looks like shit you get from equipment that is never cleaned, bad fungus but it not a STD, so I bet it is someone who has issue with the place. Writes like a foreigner too.

Member #4868
06-06-14, 13:02

Looks like either someone has a grudge or really got something from dirty place. Again. No clue if it is real, not trying to harm anyone's business just trying to help out.Definitely written by an ESL person and seems to be someone with a grudge. If you google search the image you get hits for shingles virus also known as herpes zolster, very unlikely picked up at a spa. Also, who took the picture, his wife?

SpermSac
06-06-14, 13:22

Looks like either someone has a grudge or really got something from dirty place. Again. No clue if it is real, not trying to harm anyone's business just trying to help out.Can't really tell from the picture but it looks like scabies in a way.

We all take a risk when we visit our favorite place in one way or another.

I guess we wait to find out when he takes the spa to court. He would have to register a complaint with the local health board to start with and if it is medically proven BOH could shut the place down (IF proven).

Dh1610
06-06-14, 14:37
I don't buy it. I don't believe his story. And don't hold your breath hoping to get a seat in court to watch his case. Not going to happen.

Looks like either someone has a grudge or really got something from dirty place. Again. No clue if it is real, not trying to harm anyone's business just trying to help out.

RaphThappu
06-06-14, 16:15
Hey everyone. Been trying to read up on the last few pages of threads. Looking for a solid place in the city with a decent tease / release. UTC is preferred. Just looking for some shoutouts on where to go, after which I can report back. Thanks.

Member #4785
06-06-14, 21:53
Went last week, lady showed me the room guy comes in and I said I want the lady, I stripped and laid down on a raised table / chair.

She comes in and tells me to sit on the chair put my feet in tub of warm water. Massaged my lower legs, the whole time, never got above the my knees,not sure if I flipped over on my belly, waste of time and money, I am curious how long they will be around.

Anyone tried the place at the rojo in Norwood.

Ad looks good.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-grand-opening-_-luxurious-place-_-vip-service/26605597

Member #5023
06-06-14, 22:09
I don't buy it. I don't believe his story. And don't hold your breath hoping to get a seat in court to watch his case. Not going to happen.The picture is of shingles, not a fungal infection. Shingles isn't VD and you're not going to catch it at a rub & tug.

http://www.picturesherpes.org/herpes-zoster-pictures_11.html

Haulinass1
06-06-14, 22:42
I called a place I saw on CL 1140 and main rand. Place is a beat up house. I pulled in and turned around real quick to get the hell out of dodge. Old lady came out and I said no way. Started to head to pond st. Called on my way and they were all booked up. I searched CL again. Found 324 and main rand. Old building. Not the best looking place but I said what the hell at least it was a commercial building. I went in and was greeted by Michelle. Late 20's or so decent looking girl. Paid for 90 min. Average massage. She worked hard to please. Go 120 min. Might go back.

MongerExpert
06-06-14, 23:03
I have several times answered the ads on BP that start appearing late at night into the AM. You usually don't get that "blue link" to be able to send them a private e-mail. By morning the ads are taken down. I have had good luck with the women, of course everything they do is covered. My only issue is that the girl on the ad is not the girl who arrives. I don't complain because who does arrive is still very attractive. I sometimes answer the ads that have a reply email of foruman at?. Com. I believe I saw Maya last time she was quite attentive. Even unlaced my shoes, smelled good, was not a clock watcher. Spoke very little English but knew how to turn me on. I asked her if she worked at a MP during the day and she said "No I sleep during the day and work all night"of course she had to be driven by an Asian man who just went to sleep in his corolla which was fine with me. I know I can go on the web and find Asian Escorts in Boston but they are very pricey. Want 300 for an hr? ! Yes I know they are high end super model material but if someone could direct me to someone that is both quality and not off the charts with their fee I would be interested. I don't live near any AMPs. Quincy and Boston from what I read are plentiful but I need some one will to travel 36 miles from Boston. Outcall for about 240. Thanks.I think I had the same driver a while back, in a beige Toyota Corolla or Camry. He was older, which was funny and slept in the driveway. The ad was posted on BP like you stated and posts late. The Asian lady was thin, and didn't disappoint, nice features. The one I saw did speak English clearly, and was complaining that a previous customer reeked of mary jane, and said she was coming from Worcester to see me, which was a trek and a half. I never kept the digits, but do remember the girl clearly. There was an outcall Asian massage ad that appeared and disappeared for about a week for a see-note under therapeutic craigs, unrelated to 6222 / or Helen. Foruman got some good reviews I think, but there are a few ads that are reviewed in detail on the other board and you have to avoid. If you see that camry / corolla, you are in for a good night.

Satya
06-07-14, 00:13
Went last week, lady showed me the room guy comes in and I said I want the lady, I stripped and laid down on a raised table / chair.

She comes in and tells me to sit on the chair put my feet in tub of warm water. Massaged my lower legs, the whole time, never got above the my knees,not sure if I flipped over on my belly, waste of time and money, I am curious how long they will be around.When their photos show men and women clients that send flags up for.

Smoke Screen
06-07-14, 15:30
The picture is of shingles, not a fungal infection. Shingles isn't VD and you're not going to catch it at a rub & tug.

http://www.picturesherpes.org/herpes-zoster-pictures_11.htmlThe 1st picture in the 2nd row looks like the same picture in Natebost's post #16221. Looks like someone was unhappy with the spa and is trying to cause some trouble for them.

Indian Jack
06-07-14, 15:31
Definitely written by an ESL person and seems to be someone with a grudge. If you google search the image you get hits for shingles virus also known as herpes zolster, very unlikely picked up at a spa. Also, who took the picture, his wife?Looks like you are right. That exact image can be found here: http://quizlet.com/29912367/csi-exam-3-flash-cards/.

Joseph Alley
06-08-14, 08:33
THIS IS COPIED FROM CASUAL ENCOUNTERS ON CL:

Freaky in the Backseat. W4 m - 20 (south end).

Home alone 20 Dominican in school for Massage anyone want to hang out. And play. I have pics and a place Six one seven eight five eight sevenEight five five.

She is not a Massage student and knows absolutely nothing about massage.

She is a Black girl with one aim and that is to rob you.

She stays in a house with a group of guys and has backup in other room in case you ask for your money back.

I went thinking I was helping out a struggling massage student. I think that was my last and final experience with a Black person posting on here.

Just be warned that you will be robbed.

MongerExpert
06-08-14, 14:00
THIS IS COPIED FROM CASUAL ENCOUNTERS ON CL:

She is not a Massage student and knows absolutely nothing about massage.

She is a Black girl with one aim and that is to rob you.

She stays in a house with a group of guys and has backup in other room in case you ask for your money back.

I went thinking I was helping out a struggling massage student. I think that was my last and final experience with a Black person posting on here.

Just be warned that you will be robbed.I know he's on the quest for the best massage ever, but craigslist w4 m, or casual is now going forward going to be uncle LEO, and or real scammers / robbers like you encountered. Anyone handing over there number like that is typically 9 times out of ten a setup. At least it wasn't uncle walsh and friends.

Herow
06-08-14, 23:32
Is CT in general worth while? I know it is possible to secure a HE, and it isn't hard to figure out where. But as a destination is what is available worth it, or are the suburbs just as good?

The whole hallway of horrors people describe sounds interesting, maybe even tempting, but lots of bad ideas sound tempting.

HappyDave
06-09-14, 08:41
Is CT in general worth while? I know it is possible to secure a HE, and it isn't hard to figure out where. But as a destination is what is available worth it, or are the suburbs just as good?

The whole hallway of horrors people describe sounds interesting, maybe even tempting, but lots of bad ideas sound tempting.Hallway is not that bad, its actualy kind of short, funny the way they try to drag you in.

Spanker100
06-09-14, 11:11
I always break out the bottle of hand sanitizer when I get back to my car, and give myself a bath with it, especially vital parts. The stuff stings like hell, but evaporates in minutes. Then head home or to the gym for a shower. Believe me, those viruses absolutely survive on dirty towels for a considerable period of time. Better safe than sorry.

That being said, as other posts have indicated, this could easily have been a jealous competitor stirring the pot.

The picture is of shingles, not a fungal infection. Shingles isn't VD and you're not going to catch it at a rub & tug.

http://www.picturesherpes.org/herpes-zoster-pictures_11.html

JohnReid
06-09-14, 20:16
Never knew it was there until it was posted here. It's local to me so I'd been checking it out whenever I had a chance to drive by. Called today and went in for an am Appointment. Anyone know if they are associated with another place?

First off, it isn't marked too clear. They are in Suite H. Found it, but again, not marked well.

Since they are 'H', then it's pretty obvious that there's an 'A', 'be', 'see', 'D', 'E', 'F', and 'G'. Possibly an 'I', too. There are a lot of people around. Hell, when I was leaving, I step out and an insurance adjuster was right outside the door with an older couple and their vehicle. Not pleasant.

Had Lisa. Older, not too worn, pleasant enough personality, not so good English. Massage skills were nil. She really evaded any touching during the massage, strategically moving just out of reach most of the time. Except when my arm was up on the table. Then she pressed her crotch right into my elbow.

Too many phone calls came in. Unfortunately, it wasn't like it interrupted anything. (sigh).

Just over 1/2 way through a second woman shows up and walks right in (door to room was open) and tells me '4 hands, give me 50 dollar, we do 4 hands!' Being face down on the table in a relatively dim lighting, I never even got a look at her. I was thinking about leaving as it was and told her maybe next time.

Finally, after Lisa microwaved a towel, I flipped and she flutters around, talks and giggles a bunch. Finally I just took her hands and placed them where I wanted them. She oiled up a bit and finished in a very un-enthused manner.

Who knows, repeats might yield a nicer time. Not sure I'm willing to expend the time and money. 70/40.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.

JohnnyOceans2
06-09-14, 21:37
Would like to know if anybody else has tried the place at Rojo's in Norwood. Even though it is in the absolutely worst location for privacy.

ARegularGuy
06-09-14, 22:04
Quick report,

Got Linda, 50+ nice looking, some flab but not at all fat, big bust, very lame rub with no skill, no technique, just a touch of teasing (not really a tease) very good English, easy conversation, mechanical uninspired just better than no finish at all, absolutely no UTC roaming.

Not going back.

ARG.

Member #4785
06-10-14, 09:01
Would like to know if anybody else has tried the place at Rojo's in Norwood. Even though it is in the absolutely worst location for privacy.Look for my last post, disaster.

Bigben99
06-10-14, 14:22
I had just asked about this place and someone responded it was therapeutic only. Not sure why you would go here with FBW, PINK and 82 all good viable options. As a side note New young girl is back at Pink. I will TOFTT in the next 48 hours and report back.

Never knew it was there until it was posted here. It's local to me so I'd been checking it out whenever I had a chance to drive by. Called today and went in for an am Appointment. Anyone know if they are associated with another place?

First off, it isn't marked too clear. They are in Suite H. Found it, but again, not marked well.

Since they are 'H', then it's pretty obvious that there's an 'A', 'be', 'see', 'D', 'E', 'F', and 'G'. Possibly an 'I', too. There are a lot of people around. Hell, when I was leaving, I step out and an insurance adjuster was right outside the door with an older couple and their vehicle. Not pleasant.

Had Lisa. Older, not too worn, pleasant enough personality, not so good English. Massage skills were nil. She really evaded any touching during the massage, strategically moving just out of reach most of the time. Except when my arm was up on the table. Then she pressed her crotch right into my elbow.

Too many phone calls came in. Unfortunately, it wasn't like it interrupted anything. (sigh).

Just over 1/2 way through a second woman shows up and walks right in (door to room was open) and tells me '4 hands, give me 50 dollar, we do 4 hands!' Being face down on the table in a relatively dim lighting, I never even got a look at her. I was thinking about leaving as it was and told her maybe next time.

Finally, after Lisa microwaved a towel, I flipped and she flutters around, talks and giggles a bunch. Finally I just took her hands and placed them where I wanted them. She oiled up a bit and finished in a very un-enthused manner.

Who knows, repeats might yield a nicer time. Not sure I'm willing to expend the time and money. 70/40.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.

PIB629
06-10-14, 15:10
Recently came back from an appointment at this place and it did not disappoint. Session was with Claire. She is probably mid 30's with a good body but she wore the typical body armor.

Massage was good. A mix of massage and light touch. She kept alternating. Tease was excellent both stomach down and on the flip. Had me squirming quite a bit. Ending was volcanically happy.

I plan on going back soon. Standard damage.

Stressed Out
06-10-14, 17:09
Hallway is not that bad, its actualy kind of short, funny the way they try to drag you in.Just remember to choose the one that takes you by junior to bring you into the room. !

AsianLPGAfan
06-10-14, 18:50
I always break out the bottle of hand sanitizer when I get back to my car, and give myself a bath with it, especially vital parts. The stuff stings like hell, but evaporates in minutes. Then head home or to the gym for a shower. Believe me, those viruses absolutely survive on dirty towels for a considerable period of time. Better safe than sorry.

That being said, as other posts have indicated, this could easily have been a jealous competitor stirring the pot.Been awhile. No good intel or reports to add.

Hibiclens is a must. Surgeons scrub with it before operating.

Pick up at any local drug store in first aid section.

Just watch the mucus membranes.

JohnReid
06-11-14, 02:32
I had just asked about this place and someone responded it was therapeutic only. Not sure why you would go here with FBW, PINK and 82 all good viable options. As a side note New young girl is back at Pink. I will TOFTT in the next 48 hours and report back.Missed the post about it being therapeutic only.

It isn't.

I know I posted that the address was also a chiros office. But again, at least 8 businesses in the complex.

While I like FBW in particular, and a few other places, some of the others just don't do it for me. Particularly because of their location.

Variety, variety. Always looking for something new.

BostonNorth16
06-11-14, 07:30
Does anyone know any massage providers on the Cape except for the Asian places. I have been to most of the Asian places and they are ok. But I am looking more for a real massage therapist that will give a happy ending. Something in a clean, safe place. Not an escort. I know a ton of them off Cape but its tough down here. Maybe someone who can bring a table to my house and give me a nice rub and tug. I have found many massage therapists down here on line but they all look very legit. None of them make me think that a can get a happy ending. Any help would be appreciated.

Jon Gris
06-11-14, 12:18
Sorry to hear that happened to you Joe. Its not just CL that has scam artists backpage has them as well. I was recently looking thru ads and saw an ad that intrigued me. Did some checking via the phone number and it linked to a male escort some more cyber checkingand I come across a pic of the girl with the male escort and turns out they are together. So I can just imagine the situation you would be walking into. Sadly CL is going downhill fast and with all the news reports of what is happening. We have to do our homework and make sure we don't walk into something like what happened to you.

Stay Safe.

SpermSac
06-11-14, 12:21
I kind of enjoy the table shower experience and decided that I would give Ocean a try in So Weymouth again. Last time I went I had Anna and it was an enjoyable experience which is probably why I ventured back. Wrong! All the girls that were there before rotated out and now it's down to only a few. On this day there was only one working. Short about 35+ so so in the looks department.

Table shower was a good wash job. No tease but everything got washed. Crack, sac and Jr.

Asked for a medium massage which I would say was fair+. Nothing spetacular and no tease. No OTC roam allowed and she was always at arms length away. Nice cleavage show but that was it. On the flip Jr and the boys got a decent massage (not a tease) then the jackhammer started. At about the time of eruption the Kung Fu grip was applied to prevent a major spew. To me that kind of killed the moment as things were gently allowed to flow. Warm towel cleanup.

My past experience was by far alot better than this one and I will probably not return until the next rotation of girls hopping for things to get better. House 6 tip 4 there si better out there.

Double Relax you in Norwell was decent up until the last rotation of girls. Has a table shower but there have been no recent reviews on service. ANyone try it recently?