PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Craven Head
05-30-13, 06:49
Hello,

I want to try asian massage.

I found this one.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-new-asian-cutie-gives-you-good-massage-978-876-4240-_-23/21101983

Did any body know any thing about her and what is the damages?70 at the door plus tips. 1 hour was actually 30 mins.

They require several calls to guide you to their place.

TOFTT and report back to us.

Rito1
05-30-13, 07:25
"Yet some wise ones here want us to believe that nothing we say here influences Leo's actions.You have to look at it case by case. Some cities have nothing to do but close down mp's. Needham & Wellseley are 2 of them so in those cases you might want to watch what details you write. But most cities that have real crime could care less unless they get complaints or the mp is just out in the open too much. It does not make a difference if I say I left happy or if I say I got a hr because the cops know what it means. It we stop posting everything we might as well close the fourm. I have alot of reports on here but I don't pm with too many people on here. I feel I should give all the info possible in my reports.

If you really hate all the info going around you should just close your USASG account.

Challenged
05-30-13, 09:04
Are you suggesting LE is not reviewing this forum because if they did all AMP's would be closed? If so, that's a ridiculous notion. LE does review these posts (if you were LEO, wouldn't you?), and I'm sure those that would be better left for Penthouse Forum do indeed provide them added reason to focus attention on some of our favorite providers. It's not an all or nothing situation.

Because everybody knows cops never lie.

How is it that every MP that has ever been reviewed here isn't closed?

Big Head
05-30-13, 09:28
If you really hate all the info going around you should just close your USASG account.I do not beleive LE is actively looking for an AMP to close. It is an expensive process for any town to investigate and close an AMP and after all they do pay taxes and rent. The taxes keep LE employed.

BH

Dh1610
05-30-13, 14:06
I just returned from a trip to the mid west. The choices were slim to almost nothing. There are no AMP's at all in the area. Maybe they think Asians are aliens. Their loss and our gain. For all the complaining that we do and the problems associated with the hobby we should be happy. This is a case where the problems for the most part far out way having nothing!

Glad to be back

MongerExpert
05-30-13, 14:33
"Police said certain advertisements and reviews of the business prompted the investigation." Police officers posed as customers at each location, and at each location one of the women offered sexual services for a fee.

Yet some wise ones here want us to believe that nothing we say here influences Leo's actions.I hope it wasn't my post. But again the masseuses are very oblivious, and weren't getting many customers. So when a Caucasian guy, obviously looks average, may in fact be a cop. Again this place did nothing to hid it, prostitution. Definitely not.

I'm pretty sure they knew they were being scoped out. They launched an investigation.

So it takes a while for it to get shut down, especially in affluent north andover right near Merrimack college.

Another case of bad location, I highly doubt these women would be considered hookers.

Jon Gris
05-30-13, 15:42
I think every municipality has their own criteria. If you notice the state had someone tagging along on this one. Some towns are more aggressive Wellesley and Needham come to mind. LEO cannot turn a blind eye when someone complains and sadly some of the locations are just too blatantly out in the open. If you read some of the comments on the Andover bust there is an element of our society that wants these busts to continue. There are financial problems both with busting these places and the lost revenue that the landlord will have to incur such as rerenting the space.

As far as reviews I would be completely naive if I said that Leo doesn't read our posts, but between review sites and backpage Leo gets enough info to connect the dots and if they didn't have review sites they would just test the waters when they saw an ad on backpage in their backyard.

JimmyMcC
05-30-13, 16:52
North Andover Police charged two New York women operating a massage business in North Andover with prostitution Tuesday.

Xxxxx, Flushing, N. Y, and xxxxx, Flushing, N. Y, were charged with providing sexual conduct for a fee and providing unlicensed massages.

Both were held overnight at North Andover Police Headquarters due to a potential flight risk, police said. They were set to be arraigned in Lawrence District Court Wednesday.

The arrests follow a lengthy investigation by North Andover Police detectives and the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents. The women operated their business, Asian Body Works, at 451 Andover St. And 14 Main St.

Police said certain advertisements and reviews of the business prompted the investigation. Police officers posed as customers at each location, and at each location one of the women offered sexual services for a fee.So even though they refer to themselves as Body Works, they were charged with providing unlicensed massages. I thought the Body Works name was a way around the need for licensing.

Big Head
05-30-13, 18:51
Drove by JJ in Natick 2 days ago and decided to check it out. An older lady Dana was working that day and after a quick chat I decided to skip it.

Went back today and met another older girl Jennie, average looking and decided to stay for HH.

The room was a little warm, no AC just a fan. 10 min into the session I turned around and she started protesting, saying there is no flip for HH session, only for a full HR. I ignored this nonsense and asked her to continue. She kept arguing with me but continued with her job. She argued all the way to the bitter end but still allowed some UTC on top and at the bottom, and I still managed to leave happy. Damage was 40+40.

BH

Joseph Alley
05-30-13, 20:00
Has anyone ever suggested to providers that they should avoid asking for tips and just do the massage with the knowledge that the client will tip. I think it is the whole thing of asking for tips in order to give services that gets providers into trouble.

What would happen if they just do the massage and HE without asking for a certain amount. Would we still give them the tip they deserve? Can Leo bust them if there is no talk of money for services. And if Leo ask "How much do you charge." they just say "Charging money for those kind of services are illegal and just continue the massage and read the clients body language to determine if they should proceed with a HE. Does this sound foolish?

Are you suggesting LE is not reviewing this forum because if they did all AMP's would be closed? If so, that's a ridiculous notion. LE does review these posts (if you were LEO, wouldn't you?), and I'm sure those that would be better left for Penthouse Forum do indeed provide them added reason to focus attention on some of our favorite providers. It's not an all or nothing situation.

Rito1
05-30-13, 20:10
Has anyone ever suggested to providers that they should avoid asking for tips and just do the massage with the knowledge that the client will tip. I think it is the whole thing of asking for tips in order to give services that gets providers into trouble.

What would happen if they just do the massage and HE without asking for a certain amount. Would we still give them the tip they deserve? Can Leo bust them if there is no talk of money for services. And if Leo ask "How much do you charge." they just say "Charging money for those kind of services are illegal and just continue the massage and read the clients body language to determine if they should proceed with a HE. Does this sound foolish?I agree with you 100% with that. Stephine in Chelsea does that and I bet she makes more tips than if she asked.

Nuts N Bolts
05-30-13, 20:33
Advertises frequently on CL. I guess early 20's, very cute. Asks the normal questions about who you've seen before. First visit not much tease but a surprisingly good massage. Flip at 50 min and went to work. OTC top and bottom. On repeat visits more tease and more interesting extras on the menu. Feel free to pm for details. No discussion of tip ever and no upselling. Looks 7/10. Massage 6/10. 80/60. Will repeat.

Spectator
05-30-13, 21:04
I agree with you 100% with that. Stephine in Chelsea does that and I bet she makes more tips than if she asked.I never discuss money, and most of the pros at AMPs I've been with won't talk $ until they've had their hand or mouth on my willy. I also never hand them the money, I place it on the table. Nothing asked for, only offerred.

This seems to let them know you know the rules.

I've had "you take care of me?" But that's really it.

I do my homework ahead of time, but maybe many don't.

Nuts N Bolts
05-30-13, 21:49
My first time with a well-reviewed, well-regarded AMP operator: about 10 minutes into the session I'm on my stomach and she is up on the table, straddling me, wearing a skirt. She pulls both of my hands behind my back (like she's going to cuff me) then scoots forward so that my hands are directly underneath her crotch. My reaction (I couldn't help myself) immediately esablished that I was not LE. Very creative and effective. Not a word spoken.

What would happen if they just do the massage and HE without asking for a certain amount. Would we still give them the tip they deserve? Can Leo bust them if there is no talk of money for services. And if Leo ask "How much do you charge." they just say "Charging money for those kind of services are illegal and just continue the massage and read the clients body language to determine if they should proceed with a HE. Does this sound foolish?

Spaz2580
05-30-13, 22:20
Yes, the kiss of death. It's solicitation. If they just did the massage and the HE there would be no problem. The real problem is greed and stupidity. I've told a couple of providers to never talk money or even "tip" or "you take care of me". I told them LEO can then bust them easily when they do this. Some have actually taken my advice. Good for them.

SaulGoodman
05-30-13, 22:30
I never discuss money, and most of the pros at AMPs I've been with won't talk $ until they've had their hand or mouth on my willy. I also never hand them the money, I place it on the table. Nothing asked for, only offerred.

This seems to let them know you know the rules.

I've had "you take care of me?" But that's really it.

I do my homework ahead of time, but maybe many don't.Any place that doesn't have the girls begging for tips usually have no problems (unless they end up getting investigated for human trafficking). It's up to the people that runs these places to get these woman on the right page and if they don't, then maybe it's better for them not to be in business.

Member #5013
05-31-13, 06:08

What would happen if they just do the massage and HE without asking for a certain amount. Would we still give them the tip they deserve? Can Leo bust them if there is no talk of money for services. And if Leo ask "How much do you charge." they just say "Charging money for those kind of services are illegal and just continue the massage and read the clients body language to determine if they should proceed with a HE. Does this sound foolish?Joseph,

I think we beat the AMP bust / prevention topic too death. This is not the first time nor will it be the last for an AMP bust. These topics start each time there is a rash of AMPs being busted. Seems like you're more concerned about shit you have no control over than posting a review. Then we have to scroll past at least five guys comments that agree or disagree with you. Can we get back to reviewing massage parlors?

BB

Joseph Alley
05-31-13, 06:59
I am very sorry you feel that way about my questions BB. I realize that you are a Grandfather here and I respect that. But I never say something nor ask a question for the sake of doing so. I ask a question that might help us think of how we can become part of the solution and not just part of the problem and I am happy to see that some people are actually helping these girls avoid hurting themselves. I post when I have something to post and that might not be as often as you and some others and I give much info re PMs but am I concerned about these girls? Of course I am and if we can talk some sense into some, well, we have helped them and us because every time there is a bust these is fear and caution except for your regulars. I really don't think that my question stops anyone from reviewing if they have something to review.

Joseph,

I think we beat the AMP bust / prevention topic too death. This is not the first time nor will it be the last for an AMP bust. These topics start each time there is a rash of AMPs being busted. Seems like you're more concerned about shit you have no control over than posting a review. Then we have to scroll past at least five guys comments that agree or disagree with you. Can we get back to reviewing massage parlors?

BB

Top Floor
05-31-13, 07:38
We may also want to let the girls we like to be very careful about who they give extras to even on a persons second visit. I was talking to provider I like that gives no extras. She was telling me that she had a girl working for her for a short time and it turned out the girl was giving extras without her knowledge. How did she find out? LEO went in, got a HJ from the girl who was working there. Didn't arrest the girl but went on his merry, or should I say happy, way. He went back again a few weeks later for a massage. The other girl wasn't working there anymore so mamsan gave the massage. He asked mamsan for a HJ. She said no because she just doesn't do that. The cop said the other girl did and asked again. Well, he didn't get one that day but it proves they'll go in on multiple occasions. And I think they'll go in on more than one occasion now to be able to shut down the whole operation and saying it's a conspiracy or human trafficking instead of just charging one girl and letting the place stay open. Obama's big on this human trafficking thing and gave states money to fight it.

Yes, the kiss of death. It's solicitation. If they just did the massage and the HE there would be no problem. The real problem is greed and stupidity. I've told a couple of providers to never talk money or even "tip" or "you take care of me". I told them LEO can then bust them easily when they do this. Some have actually taken my advice. Good for them.

MongerExpert
05-31-13, 09:07
There are quite a few places that do in fact ask for tips blatantly. But tips for the massage, even though HE is given.

They haven't got busted, but also aren't in cities, more large towns.

I spooked out a place towards the cape. At this place the " massage therapist " didn't want a tip and didn't want what she called trouble (it just opened at the time ). The place of course is still in business but, in that area not much competition.

Also, sometimes these places advertise " new help ", where I go, I didn't have to tip, wasn't talked about or implied.

These places or most of them have a piece of paper " saying no sexual aspects allowed et cetera ", that usually spooks the " new " monger but not the regular. On to the topic of busts, it is always immigrants from flushing, NY. 9 times out of 10.

They come to MA, fall into the loophole of bodywork, and get caught, pretty simple.

Another example old and in Burlington. http://burlington.patch.com/articles/police-bust-massage-spa-worker-for-prostitution

My 2 cents. BTW I highly, highly doubt actual prostitution was occurring in.th.over. Prostitution is regarded I believe as " sexual conduct for a fee ".

So HE does fall into that category. I think the 50 had nothing better to do.

Diogenesbarrel
05-31-13, 10:28
I had that same experience my first time with her. Thought it was a unique way to shake hands.

My first time with a well-reviewed, well-regarded AMP operator: about 10 minutes into the session I'm on my stomach and she is up on the table, straddling me, wearing a skirt. She pulls both of my hands behind my back (like she's going to cuff me) then scoots forward so that my hands are directly underneath her crotch. My reaction (I couldn't help myself) immediately esablished that I was not LE. Very creative and effective. Not a word spoken.

Katokay
05-31-13, 10:58
I have to laugh when I hear how providers should or shouldn't ask for tips to avoid getting arrested. If a cop goes into an AMP expecting to arrest someone, they do! Ihate to burst any bubbles about the way cops do investigations and such but rule number 1. Cops lie.

FunBill
05-31-13, 11:19
I've *never had an issue with tipping but even in the world of the unspoken word, if she places her hand on his junk I *think* she can be lifted for indecent assault.

*The only one place I've ever had an issue with tipping was just a haggle-fest the ended in nothing happening at all.

I have to laugh when I hear how providers should or shouldn't ask for tips to avoid getting arrested. If a cop goes into an AMP expecting to arrest someone, they do! Ihate to burst any bubbles about the way cops do investigations and such but rule number 1. Cops lie.

Pepito44
05-31-13, 12:15
I've noticed on another site that there is a Michelle working at Knapp St. I'm trying to get an idea whether she might be the same Michelle I know from a couple years ago. If anyone has seen her would you confirm whether the following description might be her? 35ish, short, cute face, B-cup but fairly curvy, very sweet smile, pleasant disposition and CMT-type skills. Any and all responses appreciated. Failing that I will just swing by when I can to see her in person.

Thanks

Hags Joe
05-31-13, 12:41
The tax evasion will do that. Also needs to pay restitution of taxes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/zumba-instructor-to-be-sentenced-for-prostitution/2374943/

Good news: maybe less records will be kept in the future. Bad news, got jail time after all.

CamperVan10
05-31-13, 16:45
Trying to catch up on some recent visits. First trip Chinatown was to the Mecca on Harrison. 2 F. My first time at this locale and quite a selection to be had on the 2nd floor. 2F was OK, did not repeat as the AMP, younger girl. 20s, (Serena?) haggled afterward for a $60 tip after I had given $40. Nice enough looking, very nice rack, sensual tease, and a damn good massage to boot. But, I stick to it. 40 for HJ and 60 BJ. She teased well and asked if I wanted HJ or BJ. Yes. I only wanted hand. OTC allowed and UTC up top, nice guns.

Massage technique 8.

HE 8.

Looks 7.

Haggle minus 8.

There was another girl available, she was in the bathroom when I arrived, young and looked hot. Would rather have had her.

CamperVan10
05-31-13, 16:54
2nd trip into the Mecca for new blood. This time tried 2G, which apparently is also 2 D, or Diva. Confusing up there. 2 G / D has TS available and it is an xtra fee. I drew Coco, paid with CC, and wondered about this AMP. She has the big Thelma glasses but is really nice, and a very clean place. So, she helps me undress, put on a robe, slippers, into the TS. Warm wash hit every inch of me, cleaned up great, great TS. Back to the room, helped me undress, onto the table and a great massage. Great tease too, and a great finish. A bit pricier than the standard 60+40 in 2f, but Coco was great. OTC up top, not sure if anything else is available.

I think Alice was there too at the end of my visit.

House 70.

TS 20.

Tip 50

CamperVan10
05-31-13, 17:04
3rd visit into CT for a R+T. Low on funds this time I wanted something reliable. Wandered to 72 Kneeland St. For a 1 hours session with Lisa at Relax Time for $60. Strangely Lisa was coming off the elevator as I walked up the stairs to 4th fl. She saw me and smiled, took me by the hand and opened up her studio, let me into the room. She was busy opening things up as I waited but she was very nice, good place, clean, and she got herslef ready.

Very good massage, good tease, excellent finish, very nice. I look to repeat when I can as I think OTC and UTC are available after 1st visit. Nice looking AMP, but showing her age a bit, may be in less than great health. Still, she gave me her card, was very complimentary and almost pleaded with me to come back. One small issue, she took a call during the session and set up the next appt, which meant no going over the hour for me. 60 + 40 a good deal. I like 40 Harrison, but it is very competitive and more pricey at 70 / hour (plus TS if they offer). Lisa is a good one. I'll be back for sure.

CamperVan10
05-31-13, 17:09
WW hasn't been mentioned much after purple runied its reputation a while back, but it is close and old reliable for me. Went recently and drew Angela, Lulu is still there, Jessica is gone. Nothing special here folks, certainly not bad, they deliver for me every time. Massage is decent (LuLu for light / soft ONLY as her massage skills are poor). The tease is right on, the finish is quality, and I'll be back again despite his purpleness's attempts to destroy .60 + 40. A-OK here.

Yello Tail
05-31-13, 18:32
Found myself in CT today. Haven't been in the area for a while. I pushed some buttons and ended up on the second floor. I remembered a few names mentioned on the board. Sofia and Jessica. As girls poured out into the hallway, I repeated those names. The one from the first room on the left said Sofia is here. I go in and find out its a new Sofia. Very thin older looking woman. I try to make my way back to the hallway, But the one that pulled me in offered to take good care of me. She seemed nice enough. Selena from LA. So I paid 60 for the hour. Massage was good then she used a minimal fingernail tease before hot towel. I prefer a longer, stronger tease, finger tips vs fingernails. But then she climbed on the table and rubbed her bared ample tits over my back and ass. Flip and I had a nice visit with the girls, a couple of seemingly natural Sees. As I never know what the weather is going to be like when I'm in the area, I had packed a small raincoat just in case of showers. It came in handy. Although everything worked out, I don't think I'd put her on my speed dial. She was very friendly and nice enough but to me the chemistry was missing. Tip was 80.

Skatar018
05-31-13, 21:08
The tax evasion will do that. Also needs to pay restitution of taxes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/zumba-instructor-to-be-sentenced-for-prostitution/2374943/

Good news: maybe less records will be kept in the future. Bad news, got jail time after all.Joe stop moving around guy.

Not bad given everything & everyone involved in this cluster fuck.

Then there is this side of it which not many see, hear or know about:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20130531-NEWS-130539947

Can't corroborate if it's true or not, but I would like to think so as I've always been a sucker for happy endings (no pun intended) & here's hoping against hope that it works out for them (though it rarely does)

& if it doesn't we'll be there waiting!

Newday53
05-31-13, 23:58
.but rule number 1. Cops lie.Sad, but true; from experience years ago and more recent tales of abusing the law in their favor or for per$onal gain.

ND

Acid Black
06-01-13, 01:07
Got some chatter that the recent "human trafficking" busts have piqued some interests in places that say body works. View being that "massage" means the place is licensed and bodywork isn't. This goes for 128 exits 28. 32. Stay alert.

Bostsouth
06-01-13, 09:12
I also agree with Rito1. PD knows what goes on at AMPs. I decided to try Blue Moon got the younger one Maggie. Went for half hour nice massage a little on the lite side but good. Standard setup flip HE finished with some work on legs sit up and finished with back massage. As Rito1 mentioned apartment building right there with people hanging out. As I was leaving a cop drove by paid no attention to me. 40/40 I would return.

Agree with Rito1 100. Your reviews here about HE is no interest to any PD. They kno w about them all and can close any of them any time. The same is true regarding BP and CL ads.

BH

Top Floor
06-01-13, 11:37
Here's an interesting article on how far some cops in Houston went to bust 2 girls.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/default/article/Beaumont-police-officer-who-had-sex-with-744421.php

Katokay
06-01-13, 12:59
Tried this new place. It's as stated before in residential but you can do as I did and park right in front. I then willed myself invisible and ran like a cat being chased in a Chinese restaurant. Kinda spooked the masseuse, with my running, who spoke limited English. Led into room, and 1st good sign was sign saying" no sex in rooms" in both english and Chinese. My masseuse was middle aged named wela or something like that. Her English is horrible. I knew there was a younger girl working, when I asked for her she said" I eat now". She then said _"no eat now she". Massage was ok. I asked for no oil. Wela said" I understand." And then proceeded to douse me with baby oil. Tease was ok. He was ok. Upsell wanted 60 but settled in 40. Lots of haggling. Nice long nips. Saw younger masseuse when leaving. Will try her next time. Wouldn't repeat with wela. 60+40.

MongerExpert
06-01-13, 13:09
Tried this new place. It's as stated before in residential but you can do as I did and park right in front. I then willed myself invisible and ran like a cat being chased in a Chinese restaurant. Kinda spooked the masseuse, with my running, who spoke limited English. Led into room, and 1st good sign was sign saying" no sex in rooms" in both english and Chinese. My masseuse was middle aged named wela or something like that. Her English is horrible. I knew there was a younger girl working, when I asked for her she said" I eat now". She then said _"no eat now she". Massage was ok. I asked for no oil. Wela said" I understand." And then proceeded to douse me with baby oil. Tease was ok. He was ok. Upsell wanted 60 but settled in 40. Lots of haggling. Nice long nips. Saw younger masseuse when leaving. Will try her next time. Wouldn't repeat with wela. 60+40.No idea who wela is. 5'4, shoulder length black hair, skinny?

Don't fall for the upsell there .20 Max is my philosophy.

But I think they are wondering who is posting reviews about them.

Wela is pretty good looking right, or? The reviews should ultimately bring new business. Unfortunately these forums can be accessed by google, for non members.

Dh1610
06-01-13, 16:16
Really! That was the chatter!

For a while now Massage is licensed and regulated by the Commonwealth of Mass and with only a couple exceptions of towns or cities that have their own Body Work regulation, in general Body Work is not regulated at all. Why do you think so many use the term Body Work. Your premise alone does not automatically indicate all Body Work establishments are in any way the same. Spend some time partaking and you will quickly learn there is a flavor out there for everyone's specific interest.

Got some chatter that the recent "human trafficking" busts have piqued some interests in places that say body works. View being that "massage" means the place is licensed and bodywork isn't. This goes for 128 exits 28. 32. Stay alert.

Jon Gris
06-02-13, 09:05
I have been working in the area lately and had some time to kill and decided to hit a local place. I went by the place on Belmont Street I have previously reviewed and the only option was a TS provider that works there. Last time I was there I saw bebe so I just left and headed elsewhere. I ended up at Lillys. They weren't busy and where happy to take a walk in which should have been the first sign but I decided to stay. Mamasan brought me into the room and in came either Anna or Hannah late 30s or early 40s in Asian years.

Asked me how I liked it I asked for medium and the massage was ok. At flip time after sending all the signals I could to let her know what I wanted I got the "you do " treatment which I have no interest in. So I just let her finish with a scalp massage and I was on my way. Here is where it got interesting. Unless the massage is completely horrid and I majorly get shorted on time. I always leave a tip I handed her a tip and she started trying to tell me " 40 40" I just laughed and left. YMMV I have noticed a few other places up that way was curious if I might have any other luck in the area.

Thanks.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3842504025.html

Top Floor
06-02-13, 11:48
Our state government has got to be first in the nation in wasting taxpayers money. They tried to get these two on human trafficking and settled on prostitution charges.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130531/NEWS/305319755/1116

SaulGoodman
06-02-13, 13:14
Our state government has got to be first in the nation in wasting taxpayers money. They tried to get these two on human trafficking and settled on prostitution charges.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130531/NEWS/305319755/1116I suspect that the recent big human trafficking arrests will end the same way with prostitution charges.

Stingray666
06-02-13, 17:26
I posted on this place on 11/14, report #1168. I like the place, and have been a frequent flyer for very good straight massages. It's close to home, but unless things have changed, would not get my hopes up.

It has typically been a 1-woman operation. Occasionally there will be a second lady. The second ladies don't last long, so it may be that there isn't enough business to sustain two of them full-time, or maybe Anna (the main masseuse) bags them doing something she doesn't like, and tells them to move on. Anna was educated as an accountant in China, and does seem to be running a legit place; she even had her daughter on the premises (just to keep an eye on her) during a college break over the winter. I'd be surprised if a concerned parent would bring a nineteen year old into a jack shack as a means of keeping her out of trouble.

Last time in, I did see a familiar, bespectacled face, ex-of 329 in Needham, who, like Anna, give a very solid massage. Her schtick is to tease the beejezus out of you (without actually touching Junior) towards the end of the hour, then to announce: "Time is up, and do you want another thirty?" During the thirty she may offer DIY. I had her on my most recent visit, but I passed on the upsell, having seen it before. She's probably a bit hotter than Anna, but unless DIY is your thing (or you are better at coercing her to overstep her usual limits) I'd say that this place is legit, or legit plus DIY from whoever's visiting that week. YMMV.DIY is available here, been 3 times and each time "you do" haha.

Xeom7
06-02-13, 20:38
I was in Boston today so decided to check out Jessica at Diva Spa after seeing generally positive reviews. It was a very good session and I would repeat next time I'm in Boston.

I was running late for my appointment due to bad GPS directions and finding parking, but she said "no problem" and took me when I came in. Jessica's pretty cute, probably in her 30's as Asian women are usually older than they look. She's petite and slender, not very curvy but decent. Her personality was great though, she's very warm and funny.

I only had time for 30 minutes since I was running late and had another massage appointment in Providence. But she made great use of the time. The TS was pretty thorough, and she used an actual showerhead instead of just pouring water on me. Back to the room, I opted for a medium massage. Not much time spent on the actual massage, which was fine. While I was still on my stomach, she transitioned to the tease of my inner thigh area, which was really quite incredible. Lots of playing and teasing with the boys and the crack. On the flip, she continued teasing as she moved into the HE, and I just loved her technique, very light, very sensual, and slowly increasing. She started to use two hands, which felt wonderful, but I asked her to stick a finger in the backdoor, as I hadn't had that experience before. Well, I didn't quite enjoy it, even though I thought I would. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, had a great finish and head massage then I was out the door. No problems with tipping, just left it on the table.

Only complaint was she didn't clean me up that well after, just kinda threw a towel over me. But I guess I could have asked to use the shower. However, I was in a hurry because I had an appointment at Admiral Street Spa in Providence in one hour, and the review for that will go in the Providence forum.

Total damage: 0. 7/0. 5, and would repeat.

BigBadDog69
06-03-13, 05:32
I was in Boston today so decided to check out Jessica at Diva Spa after seeing generally positive reviews. It was a very good session and I would repeat next time I'm in Boston.

I was running late for my appointment due to bad GPS directions and finding parking, but she said "no problem" and took me when I came in. Jessica's pretty cute, probably in her 30's as Asian women are usually older than they look. She's petite and slender, not very curvy but decent. Her personality was great though, she's very warm and funny.

I only had time for 30 minutes since I was running late and had another massage appointment in Providence. But she made great use of the time. The TS was pretty thorough, and she used an actual showerhead instead of just pouring water on me. Back to the room, I opted for a medium massage. Not much time spent on the actual massage, which was fine. While I was still on my stomach, she transitioned to the tease of my inner thigh area, which was really quite incredible. Lots of playing and teasing with the boys and the crack. On the flip, she continued teasing as she moved into the HE, and I just loved her technique, very light, very sensual, and slowly increasing. She started to use two hands, which felt wonderful, but I asked her to stick a finger in the backdoor, as I hadn't had that experience before. Well, I didn't quite enjoy it, even though I thought I would. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, had a great finish and head massage then I was out the door. No problems with tipping, just left it on the table.

Only complaint was she didn't clean me up that well after, just kinda threw a towel over me. But I guess I could have asked to use the shower. However, I was in a hurry because I had an appointment at Admiral Street Spa in Providence in one hour, and the review for that will go in the Providence forum.

Total damage: 0. 7/0. 5, and would repeat.Dog has been to see Jessica and it was one of the best massages / back walk / sensual HE I have ever had. She really knows what she is doing. Reverse double hand. She really gets into it.

Grino
06-03-13, 14:38
In the area gave an old friend hong a call. She hasn't changed a bit still working two or three mongers at once but you always going to get an he with her. This time it was at her own residence I guess she does whatever it takes to make it happen. No massage at all just straight up what you want honey and off we were to the races. I would love to locate a trifecta. 1 goodlooking 2 good massage 3 he I will continue my serach longtime monger first time poster.

Bigboy22
06-03-13, 15:19

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130531/NEWS/305319755/1116Based my 20 years experience. 99% of the girls are those who need some extra money for spending. They arrest them but no real evidence for traffiking, then they have to let them go.

On the other hand, if they just go there for cracking down some little business between two consenting adults, they will not look that great, the tax payers will not be very happy about it. That's why they have to have something horroble enough to make their case. That is: HUMAN TRAFFIKING.

Spaz2580
06-03-13, 21:24
Well that's one way not to get busted. How much do you tip for DIY if they play w / the boys? 10 or 20?

DIY is available here, been 3 times and each time "you do" haha.

TheBoobHound
06-03-13, 21:44
DIY is available here, been 3 times and each time "you do" haha.I've gotten that as well. The first time, I just passed. The second time, I declined again but the girl repeated the suggestion a few more times. I felt silly, but I started. After about 15 or 20 seconds she took over and finished the job. Maybe it's some type of cop-check thing?

Member #5013
06-04-13, 06:32
In the area gave an old friend hong a call. She hasn't changed a bit still working two or three mongers at once but you always going to get an he with her. This time it was at her own residence I guess she does whatever it takes to make it happen. No massage at all just straight up what you want honey and off we were to the races. I would love to locate a trifecta. 1 goodlooking 2 good massage 3 he I will continue my serach longtime monger first time poster.Thank you.

Noobs / first timer posters, this is is wonderful way to start. A review.

Am I being politically correct? Am I not hurting anyone's feelings? Good. You don't have to be a senior member. But don't join and ask questions with your first few posts. Very simple.

Grino welcome.

BB

Diogenesbarrel
06-04-13, 08:19
If I finish. Which I rarely do, since I'm only starting to get her "more" involved and that actually works half the time. I don't tip at all. I tell them what they would make if they had done something FOR me.

Well that's one way not to get busted. How much do you tip for DIY if they play w / the boys? 10 or 20?

AsianLPGAfan
06-04-13, 17:58
DIY is available here, been 3 times and each time "you do" haha.Remember going to frozen yogurt place called DIY, I laughed when I visited.

Unless you like the good massage don't go to place if DiY. DIY s are the biggest tease to go back a 2-3 Road visit thinking you ll get more.

Do we need to make a DIY place list?

DirtStar
06-04-13, 18:22
Based on reviews here I asked for Coco. She is about 25yrs old, cute but not hot. Opted for the table shower and 1hr massage. Massage was fantastic, well above average. TS included some light teasing and was enjoyable. Got real deep into my IT bands and I just left feeling great. Towards the end of the full hour in the place she began focusing on the boys and the backside. Some light penetration and then was asked to flip. Told her I liked what she was doing before and she dropped a digit. I asked her to slow down on the HJ because after all that I was ready to go. She obliged and finished the massage just as I requested. Good enough English to understand what you want. Good experience it was. 7 for an hour, .2 for TS (not required) and then .4 for her troubles. Would repeat.

Bos Bob
06-05-13, 16:16
Does anyone know how to tweek the advanced search here to only display the postings that are related to your search. I requested postings on Yellow Lily Spa Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin St. #6 978-258-2924 (methuen) that I drove by today. I was directed to asian message thread and 350 posts later had still not found the related post. Any way to view just the posts with the info I need? Thank You

FunBill
06-05-13, 16:19
Does anyone know how to tweek the advanced search here to only display the postings that are related to your search. I requested postings on Yellow Lily Spa Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin St. #6 978-258-2924 (methuen) that I drove by today. I was directed to asian message thread and 350 posts later had still not found the related post. Any way to view just the posts with he info I need? Thank YouTry doing a Google search instead and when if you get any results linking back to here, click on the cached page and you might have better luck. I find the search here frustrating because you have to wait 60s between searches. So if you make a typo or something you have to sit and wait. But I am sure there is a good reason for that e. G, preventing the server from getting bogged down.

Muffhunt
06-05-13, 16:22
Does anyone know how to tweek the advanced search here to only display the postings that are related to your search. I requested postings on Yellow Lily Spa Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin St. #6 978-258-2924 (methuen) that I drove by today. I was directed to asian message thread and 350 posts later had still not found the related post. Any way to view just the posts with the info I need? Thank YouSkip it. They want big tips for very little service.

LurkMeOff
06-05-13, 18:16
Does anyone know how to tweek the advanced search here to only display the postings that are related to your search. I requested postings on Yellow Lily Spa Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin St. #6 978-258-2924 (methuen) that I drove by today. I was directed to asian message thread and 350 posts later had still not found the related post. Any way to view just the posts with the info I need? Thank YouSet the results to show reports instead of thread.

Bos Bob
06-06-13, 10:52
Thank you to FunBill, Muffhunt and LurkMeOff for the fast reply and info, you guys saved me time and money.

Joseph Alley
06-06-13, 14:30
I notice there are a number of reviews on RubMaps for 1515 Hancock Street but I am not a member there. Are there any members here from there who might be able to share. If you prefer to PM that would be appreciated too.

Rito1
06-06-13, 15:02
I notice there are a number of reviews on RubMaps for 1515 Hancock Street but I am not a member there. Are there any members here from there who might be able to share. If you prefer to PM that would be appreciated too.I hear it's mostly legit. You have to go around 10 times before they might concider any extras. Plus you have to do the walk through the babershop. But I also hear the massage is to die for.

Hap9427
06-06-13, 15:14
Hi everyone just visited Shangra La in Malden it was closed for awhile Mimi went to China well I guess she left something there cause although the massage was excellent as well as covered there was no he whether she is getting scared or very cautious even though I have visited in the past and let her know that she still wasn't goin for it plus she went up 10 now 70 needless to say won't be heading there anymore.

Yello Tail
06-06-13, 18:17
Found myself in CT today. Haven't been in the area for a while. I pushed some buttons and ended up on the second floor. I remembered a few names mentioned on the board. Sofia and Jessica. As girls poured out into the hallway, I repeated those names. The one from the first room on the left said Sofia is here. I go in and find out its a new Sofia. Very thin older looking woman. I try to make my way back to the hallway, But the one that pulled me in offered to take good care of me. She seemed nice enough. Selena from LA. So I paid 60 for the hour. Massage was good then she used a minimal fingernail tease before hot towel. I prefer a longer, stronger tease, finger tips vs fingernails. But then she climbed on the table and rubbed her bared ample tits over my back and ass. Flip and I had a nice visit with the girls, a couple of seemingly natural Sees. As I never know what the weather is going to be like when I'm in the area, I had packed a small raincoat just in case of showers. It came in handy. Although everything worked out, I don't think I'd put her on my speed dial. She was very friendly and nice enough but to me the chemistry was missing. Tip was 80.Went back today. Selena was hanging out in the doorway of 2F. The second door on the left rather than the first door on the left as I reported in my confused state. Coco was looking out of the door of 2G. I ended up passing them both by for Jessica in 2D. Looks just like Lucy Liu. Great massage skills, excellent finish as reported by others. UTCT / OTCB. 70/50.

Alintas
06-06-13, 18:53
Same jessica from WW I wonder? I think the Jessica from WW hasn't been at WW for quite some time now; and I think one could fairly say that she bore a resemblance to Lucy Liu.

Went back today. Selena was hanging out in the doorway of 2F. The second door on the left rather than the first door on the left as I reported in my confused state. Coco was looking out of the door of 2G. I ended up passing them both by for Jessica in 2D. Looks just like Lucy Liu. Great massage skills, excellent finish as reported by others. UTCT / OTCB. 70/50.

BigBadDog69
06-06-13, 19:05
Went back today. Selena was hanging out in the doorway of 2F. The second door on the left rather than the first door on the left as I reported in my confused state. Coco was looking out of the door of 2G. I ended up passing them both by for Jessica in 2D. Looks just like Lucy Liu. Great massage skills, excellent finish as reported by others. UTCT / OTCB. 70/50.Jessica is very good. And she never asks for a tip or upswell anything.

She just does her thing and leaves it up to you a out the tip.

I have always take care of her as she is very good at what she does.

Top Floor
06-06-13, 23:09
I don't know about 1515 but I joined rubmaps, not once, but twice. I'm not the brightest bulb in the circuit. Rubmaps is a waste of money and full of false and inaccurate reports. Don't waste your money if you're thinking about it joining it. I did a search to try to find out who owns it and a site I found implied it might be run by LE. I also find it interesting that anytime you hear a website mentioned during an arrest, it's rubmaps.

I notice there are a number of reviews on RubMaps for 1515 Hancock Street but I am not a member there. Are there any members here from there who might be able to share. If you prefer to PM that would be appreciated too.

Adobe
06-06-13, 23:58
Went back today. Selena was hanging out in the doorway of 2F. The second door on the left rather than the first door on the left as I reported in my confused state. Coco was looking out of the door of 2G. I ended up passing them both by for Jessica in 2D. Looks just like Lucy Liu. Great massage skills, excellent finish as reported by others. UTCT / OTCB. 70/50.I must be missing something here, fellas: I visited 40 Harrison (that's the one with the dozen AMP's on the 2nd floor, right?) once, and granted the variety was titillating (yeah) , it's like a darn AMP conspiracy in there: every lady made the same promises and, from what I've read here, offered the same access as most CT places: under on top, over on bottom. I can get that in other CT shops and in the 'burbs for 80. It's just a HE, after all, right?

I'm glad to pony up 1. 0 or 1. 2 for some HE-plus, but not for limited access HE. What am I missing? PM if you'd prefer.

Much obliged if someone could point out what I'm missing.

Adobe

MongerExpert
06-07-13, 02:38
I'm sure many have been to 1147 lst floor adjacent to QC.

PM if you want all details. Anyways was fiending for an AMP,

And tried 1147 208. Call when close, did that and was greeted by a really skinny, cute Chinese girl, pretty short.

She had on tight shorts and had a tight frame, score. Unfortunately, she knew this was my first time, and thought I was a policemen. She really did, so even though it appeared as an obvious AMP, no go on the ending.

The place was busy because of this woman. She has a nice little ass, nice little tits. I didn't look at her while she was massaging, but that would have been more of a turn-on than a HE. If it was a HE AMP, place would be a goldmind.

They do advertise on craigs, with a picture of two Asian girls. But she verbally was like, I don't want trouble, she thought I was with the police. Now that was a precaution. So 40 for the half, good massage, very sensual, but towel over but, no touching of butt or inner thighs. I really thought this was an AMP, coming from the place downstairs which is 100 % an AMP.

Smoke Screen
06-07-13, 05:34
I must be missing something here, fellas: I visited 40 Harrison (that's the one with the dozen AMP's on the 2nd floor, right?) once, and granted the variety was titillating (yeah) , it's like a darn AMP conspiracy in there: every lady made the same promises and, from what I've read here, offered the same access as most CT places: under on top, over on bottom. I can get that in other CT shops and in the 'burbs for 80. It's just a HE, after all, right?

I'm glad to pony up 1. 0 or 1. 2 for some HE-plus, but not for limited access HE. What am I missing? PM if you'd prefer.

AdobeI don't think you're missing anything, my experiences there are just as you said, utc on top, otc on bottom and only a HE. The variety of 6 or 7 places to chose from, all within 20 or 30 feet make it somewhat more interesting, but that's it.

Rito1
06-07-13, 10:31
I'm sure many have been to 1147 lst floor adjacent to QC.

PM if you want all details. Anyways was fiending for an AMP,

And tried 1147 208. Call when close, did that and was greeted by a really skinny, cute Chinese girl, pretty short.

She had on tight shorts and had a tight frame, score. Unfortunately, she knew this was my first time, and thought I was a policemen. She really did, so even though it appeared as an obvious AMP, no go on the ending.

The place was busy because of this woman. She has a nice little ass, nice little tits. I didn't look at her while she was massaging, but that would have been more of a turn-on than a HE. If it was a HE AMP, place would be a goldmind.

They do advertise on craigs, with a picture of two Asian girls. But she verbally was like, I don't want trouble, she thought I was with the police. Now that was a precaution. So 40 for the half, good massage, very sensual, but towel over but, no touching of butt or inner thighs. I really thought this was an AMP, coming from the place downstairs which is 100 % an AMP.I have been there twice and received the hr both times. However if I remember correct the girls were not that good looking and roaming was next to none. Also scored downstairs also but the girl there did'nt win any awards for me either. But I would repeat if nothing else was around.

Jason Key 84
06-07-13, 16:20
Had an shortened day of work due to the weather and decided to try a new place on my way home today. I've seen the ad for Beijing plenty in the past, so I figured I'd give it a shot this afternoon. Called about 30 mins ahead and set up an appointment. Read some reviews, but rather than requesting anyone specific, I just went with luck of the draw. When I got there, a decent looking spinner, probably late 30s / early 40s welcomed me and showed me to the "room" (I use quotes because it was more of a space; no doors, only curtains) , gave her. 6 for the hr, stripped and assumed the position. When she returned, she draped the towel the long way over my body and asked what type of massage. I said medium, and she began what was one of the best medium massages I have ever received. Perfect balance between muscle work and relaxation. She her name was Amy, and we made a little small talk. Not too much teasing pre-flip, but her massage technique was so good I didn't care. After the hot towel, unreal ST that lasted for a few minutes which I personally think is great; a great mix of relaxation and anticipation. On the flip, even more ST working closer and closer to junior. Wasn't shorted on time, Amy was delightful, left happy, damage:.6. 4. Two things that would make this even better: doors instead of curtains, and a TS. Other than that, great experience. I'll definitely return and see Amy again, or maybe try one of the other ladies that are also well reviewed here.

Yello Tail
06-07-13, 19:39
I must be missing something here, fellas: I visited 40 Harrison (that's the one with the dozen AMP's on the 2nd floor, right?) once, and granted the variety was titillating (yeah) , it's like a darn AMP conspiracy in there: every lady made the same promises and, from what I've read here, offered the same access as most CT places: under on top, over on bottom. I can get that in other CT shops and in the 'burbs for 80. It's just a HE, after all, right?

AdobeI'm curious, is that a 1 hour rub with HE and roaming for 80. 60/20? Or 30 minute rub w / HE 40/40? Personally, I like one hour sessions w / HE and if your only paying 80 for that please PM me a location!

Rito1
06-07-13, 19:59
I like to try different places. Today I decided to try the place in Braintree that has the Grand opening ad. Now I know it's ben around but I never tried it so I made an appointment for 5pm. I arrived at 430 and parked across the street. At 437 my phone rang and it was the mama asking me to change my appointment to 530 because it was busy. I told her I was here now and she said come in. When I walked in a 60ish looking women took me to the room and then handed me a cell phone. I picked up and it was the mama telling me that I could only have a 1/2 hour session because they were busy. I asked the lady who was going to do my massage and she told me she was. I then decided that I should leave and I did. The women tried to get me to stay but I was not having it. It was 45 minutes of my time wasted between driving & waiting.

I don't think I will repeat.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3854932986.html

* we relax you

* we rejuvenate you.

* we revitalize you

* we therpeutic you

* Come great Asian Bodyworks

*By a beautiful Pretty Seewt caning asian therapist

* walk ins welcome.

*best bodyworks in braintree

*asian bodyworks you feel very different

* you will be back thanks

Fee is $ 70; 00 for one hour

We are Open 7 days week Hours 8; 00 am. 8; 00 pm

89 hancock st apt 104

Please Call (6 1 7).3 0 9. 6 9 8 3

89 hancock st

Rito1
06-07-13, 20:05
After Braintree headed to Angles but I saw Lisa. Same as reported before except (

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1703003&viewfull=1#post1703003

) more tease and flip at the 30 min mark. After done continues to massage head & chest until time is up.

Spaz2580
06-08-13, 10:21
Looking for 4H massage and HE. Any recommendations? PM is fine. Seen some ads for $100 for 4H for one hour. Seems reasonable price.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-08-13, 20:29
TF,

"This Site Operated By LE" is not at all a far fetched tagline for websites. That follows what is already reality. It has been relatively newly announced news that that is a trick tactic the feds have been using to trap and find the little kid sex diddlers and child porn exchangers on websites thought to be utc and private. Instead of shutting down websites when they bust the website people, they have been keeping the websites up and operating them for many months to collect the data and ip addresses and personal communications from the users of the website, then they have been busting them. Some of the websites had safeguards like never capturing/storing such information for long, but, the feds capture the info as it happens and all of the personal identifying data and tags real time as it happens.

(You refer to rubmaps being mentioned for busts, but reading busts in the news around the country, mostly I see bp, and remember rm only once, but, you have other references).

To assist with your search for who owns the site, if you do not already have it, here is some information about rubmaps, which is consistent with someone who pays to hide who the real owner is but gives some hints:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RUBMAPS.COM

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.EASYDNS.COM
NS2.EASYDNS.COM
REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
REMOTE2.EASYDNS.COM

It would be a natural progression to do that and take over with operating sites like this as well. Just think that if the now-defunct board was busted and then operated by the feds, how much info they would have captured on everyone.

rubmaps I did a search to try to find out who owns it and a site I found implied it might be run by LE. I also find it interesting that anytime you hear a website mentioned during an arrest, it's rubmaps.

Big Head
06-08-13, 20:31
Went to Wendy's today. 2 ladies were there, Wendy and Amy. I chose Wendy. The massage was far above average, but the extras were just average. She has a very nice personality and I may repeat some day. I stayed for HH = 40+40.

BH

Member #5013
06-08-13, 21:23
Well I finally bit the bullet and travelled to our neighboring southern state. Was it worth it? I'm still thinking about it. I chose CH because of the reviews on this and other sites. Thank you Dog. I'm posting here as well ask the Providence board because I feel others may be on the fence as I was.

If you are traveling via north of Boston its a ride. A good hour. Many times I felt like WTF am I doing driving all this way for FS? But like a trooper I kept on. Thank you GPS. The place is located in a decent part of town with parking in the rear. There is an automotive garage facing the small parking area which was open but I could care less as they seemed to feel the same way. I thought. If I worked there I'd be broke. The older mamasan was very sweet and guided me to my room. There was no taking the fee or picking out which lady I wanted. I waited. The place was spotless. It had a great set up and vibe. But the walls did not go all the way to the top.

A knock on the door and in comes a 5'7" Korean knockout named Chris, late 20's. Long hair. Dressed in in nighty that showed off her ample breasts and ass. I give her the fee she returns. Off to the TS. She doesn't miss a spot. She is playful and talkative but not too much. Back to the room. She leaves. I leave the donation on the chair. She returns. We talk about what you want and she leaves again. She comes back. And I'm face down. She slides on top of me and I can feel her skin against mine. When I finally turn around and take a look at her I was stunned. Perfection. Everything happened way to fast. On my end. (Go ahead and laugh). But she was responsive and seemed into it.

CONS: long ass drive, pricey 60/130, she smelled of cigarette smoke, no massage skills whatsoever, felt somewhat rushed.

PROS: smoking hot lady, FS, clean place.

I guess I would return if I was hard up. (which I am not) Or hit a dry spell. But to be honest I kind of like the chessmatch up here with the AMPs a little. Call me crazy. But it's almost rewarding when you find a gem up here that will give more than a HE. Having the sure thing kind of takes the fun out of it for me. A la John Cusak. Hahaha.

BB

Member #4868
06-08-13, 22:53
Tried to join RM with a pre paid card. Rejected.

Contacted site and was told that only personal CC 's would be accepted. Naturally told them to fuck off but, regarding below and others. 2 plus 2 always equals 4.

TF,

"This Site Operated By LE" is not at all a far fetched tagline for websites. That follows what is already reality. It has been relatively newly announced news that that is a trick tactic the feds have been using to trap and find the little kid sex diddlers and child porn exchangers on websites thought to be utc and private. Instead of shutting down websites when they bust the website people, they have been keeping the websites up and operating them for many months to collect the data and ip addresses and personal communications from the users of the website, then they have been busting them. Some of the websites had safeguards like never capturing / storing such information for long, but, the feds capture the info as it happens and all of the personal identifying data and tags real time as it happens.

(You refer to rubmaps being mentioned for busts, but reading busts in the news around the country, mostly I see BP, and remember rm only once, but, you have other references).

To assist with your search for who owns the site, if you do not already have it, here is some information about rubmaps, which is consistent with someone who pays to hide who the real owner is but gives some hints:

Registered through: GoDaddy. Com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: RUBMAPS. COM.

Registrant:

Domains By Proxy, LLC.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1. EASYDNS. COM.

NS2. EASYDNS. COM.

REMOTE1. EASYDNS. COM.

REMOTE2. EASYDNS. COM.

It would be a natural progression to do that and take over with operating sites like this as well. Just think that if the now-defunct board was busted and then operated by the feds, how much info they would have captured on everyone.

Smoke Screen
06-09-13, 07:02
Tried to join RM with a pre paid card. Rejected.

Contacted site and was told that only personal CC 's would be accepted. Naturally told them to fuck off but, regarding below and others. 2 plus 2 always equals 4.I also tried with a pre paid card and was rejected. I read here about a year ago that once you join with a credit card it is impossible to cancel, of course you can always contact your credit card carrier, but who needs the aggravation.

OhMyrdy
06-09-13, 09:51
I also tried with a pre paid card and was rejected. I read here about a year ago that once you join with a credit card it is impossible to cancel, of course you can always contact your credit card carrier, but who needs the aggravation.I'd never use a CC. That is nothing more than opening the door of the hen house for the fox. Cash talks most times and weeds out the commercial parties behind the providers.

Dh1610
06-09-13, 10:41
BB.

I have been contemplating the same trip to Providence. Thanks to your post I may still delay making the trip. Granted the appeal of a younger body is probably the only significant factor that makes me consider make the drive. Staying local, not paying for two hours of gas on top of $180-$200 for what I get for $120-$180, is what keeps me around here.

For around the same money I have also had some success with the AMP's that are in Apartments with girls that rotate out on a regular bases. Just a matter of getting to know and rely on good intel from the phone girl.

Coco once she got to know you was a good source for girls before she was busted. Even with her gone there is still a reasonable selection. Your post was timely for me.

Well I finally bit the bullet and travelled to our neighboring southern state. Was it worth it? I'm still thinking about it. I chose CH because of the reviews on this and other sites. Thank you Dog. I'm posting here as well ask the Providence board because I feel others may be on the fence as I was.

If you are traveling via north of Boston its a ride. A good hour. Many times I felt like WTF am I doing driving all this way for FS? But like a trooper I kept on. Thank you GPS. The place is located in a decent part of town with parking in the rear. There is an automotive garage facing the small parking area which was open but I could care less as they seemed to feel the same way. I thought. If I worked there I'd be broke. The older mamasan was very sweet and guided me to my room. There was no taking the fee or picking out which lady I wanted. I waited. The place was spotless. It had a great set up and vibe. But the walls did not go all the way to the top.

A knock on the door and in comes a 5'7" Korean knockout named Chris, late 20's. Long hair. Dressed in in nighty that showed off her ample breasts and ass. I give her the fee she returns. Off to the TS. She doesn't miss a spot. She is playful and talkative but not too much. Back to the room. She leaves. I leave the donation on the chair. She returns. We talk about what you want and she leaves again. She comes back. And I'm face down. She slides on top of me and I can feel her skin against mine. When I finally turn around and take a look at her I was stunned. Perfection. Everything happened way to fast. On my end. (Go ahead and laugh). But she was responsive and seemed into it.

CONS: long ass drive, pricey 60/130, she smelled of cigarette smoke, no massage skills whatsoever, felt somewhat rushed.

PROS: smoking hot lady, FS, clean place.

I guess I would return if I was hard up. (which I am not) Or hit a dry spell. But to be honest I kind of like the chessmatch up here with the AMPs a little. Call me crazy. But it's almost rewarding when you find a gem up here that will give more than a HE. Having the sure thing kind of takes the fun out of it for me. A la John Cusak. Hahaha.

BB

RiWheezy
06-09-13, 11:55
I am not one to consider these types of places but when I am not able to border hop I get stupid enough to go for it. I had an identical experience there and once again regret my decision. I have lived in the area for a short time and cannot for the life of me find something satisfactory. Price is not a problem if it is safe, clean and non-rushed. Don't even care about FS just a great experience overall would be nice! The border hopping continues!

BB.

I have been contemplating the same trip to Providence. Thanks to your post I may still delay making the trip. Granted the appeal of a younger body is probably the only significant factor that makes me consider make the drive. Staying local, not paying for two hours of gas on top of $180-$200 for what I get for $120-$180, is what keeps me around here.

For around the same money I have also had some success with the AMP's that are in Apartments with girls that rotate out on a regular bases. Just a matter of getting to know and rely on good intel from the phone girl.

Coco once she got to know you was a good source for girls before she was busted. Even with her gone there is still a reasonable selection. Your post was timely for me.

Catnibbler
06-09-13, 12:35
Went to see Wendy last wk. Great massage as usual and ending felt like she was going to rip my dick off. She squeezed out every drop. LOL was chatting with her a bit about this site. She would like us not to mention how much we tip her. One of the girls giving her a hard time because she gets better tips.

Yello Tail
06-09-13, 14:46
BB.

For around the same money I have also had some success with the AMP's that are in Apartments with girls that rotate out on a regular bases. Just a matter of getting to know and rely on good intel from the phone girl.I agree with BB if you are driving from north of Boston its a long ride. But in my experience with Boston AAMP and the Providence FS AMP's there is no comparison. There have been one or two Boston AAMP that were pretty good, like Quint. But most lack consistency. Women turn over every 10 days so you never know what you'll get until its over. In the other hand, the Providence KN FS AMPs the women seem to be highly trained at offering a consistent porn type experience. Granted, I had seen a few who were not totally into it. Those you report to mamasan for a better experience next time. But 9 out of 10 are knock Miss Korea-types who will give you a great time. Remember your not going to a FS-AMP for a massage and a HJ. If that's what you want go to North Main Street or the new Lily's on Admiral St. BTW _ Central Health would not have been my first choice. I liked 1021, One and Far East. I have found the CE girls to want more money than the other places and seem to have a slight attitude. My advice BB. Want to walk the dog prior to entering the Providence FS places. You'll last longer, won't get bucked off so fast, you'll enjoy the ride and you'll feel like you got your money's worth.

Member #5013
06-09-13, 15:33
I agree with BB if you are driving from north of Boston its a long ride. But in my experience with Boston AAMP and the Providence FS AMP's there is no comparison. There have been one or two Boston AAMP that were pretty good, like Quint. But most lack consistency. Women turn over every 10 days so you never know what you'll get until its over. In the other hand, the Providence KN FS AMPs the women seem to be highly trained at offering a consistent porn type experience. Granted, I had seen a few who were not totally into it. Those you report to mamasan for a better experience next time. But 9 out of 10 are knock Miss Korea-types who will give you a great time. Remember your not going to a FS-AMP for a massage and a HJ. If that's what you want go to North Main Street or the new Lily's on Admiral St. BTW _ Central Health would not have been my first choice. I liked 1021, One and Far East. I have found the CE girls to want more money than the other places and seem to have a slight attitude. My advice BB. Want to walk the dog prior to entering the Providence FS places. You'll last longer, won't get bucked off so fast, you'll enjoy the ride and you'll feel like you got your money's worth.As always, great advice. Thank you.

BB

Stevie Ray6977
06-10-13, 07:41
Any reviews of Lily Day Spa in Newton?

Thanks all.

Bachelor584
06-10-13, 13:10
I first have a question. I was asked upon leaving to "shh don't tell anyone. Keep secret". I'd appreciate any seniors opinion on weather or not I should clarify which place this is or not.

Anyways, place is in an office building which doesn't seem all that busy. Sorry didn't get woman's name but she was easy mid to late 40's. Not bad looking for her age though. Massage was slightly better than average for AMP standards. Good job at spending equal amounts of time on all areas. On the flip went to place a tissue on jr and I said it was not needed. She said ok with a smile. Started to rub the chest and legs but with no teasing. Stayed there for a while then let one of her hands rest in my hand. She was being overly cautious and waited until I placed her hand where I needed more massage. She then followed with a great slow he with utc top and otc bottom. Downside was she cleaned up with a cold wet towel. I'd repeat if I was in the area and really looking for a good massage but I'd tell her to warm up that towel or skip it all together. Again if a senior says to identify I will but just trying to somewhat respect the request to keep secret. If you do a little research it shouldn't be hard to tell which one this is.

Top Floor
06-10-13, 14:59
http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1273598769/Woman-charged-with-running-illicit-Andover-massage-parlor

Top Floor
06-10-13, 15:01
I called once. Woman quoted $90 for an hour. Obviously didn't go. Every time I do go by, it's closed.

Any reviews of Lily Day Spa in Newton?

Thanks all.

Member #4868
06-10-13, 15:21
Was quoted same amount but in person. I would not have stayed at half the price, too many negatives (layout, price, looks, attitude, etc)

I called once. Woman quoted $90 for an hour. Obviously didn't go. Every time I do go by, it's closed.

BillyPilgrim
06-10-13, 17:12
Who vets these locations before they move in? They could not have picked a more conspicuous location if they tried: It's in the same building as "Spinners Pizza Parlor"!

http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1273598769/Woman-charged-with-running-illicit-Andover-massage-parlor

Top Floor
06-10-13, 17:19
The location was fine. It was the activity that wasn't.

Who vets these locations before they move in? They could not have picked a more conspicuous location if they tried: It's in the same building as "Spinners Pizza Parlor"!

Top Floor
06-10-13, 17:42
It's in an office building in Stoneham. That eliminates all the places that are not in office buildings. Don't worry about losing your Chi while you struggle with whether to reveal the name of the place or not. She told you to keep quiet because she either doesn't want her boss to find out or doesn't want LE to find out.

I first have a question. I was asked upon leaving to "shh don't tell anyone. Keep secret". I'd appreciate any seniors opinion on weather or not I should clarify which place this is or not.

Anyways, place is in an office building which doesn't seem all that busy. Sorry didn't get woman's name but she was easy mid to late 40's. Not bad looking for her age though. Massage was slightly better than average for AMP standards. Good job at spending equal amounts of time on all areas. On the flip went to place a tissue on jr and I said it was not needed. She said ok with a smile. Started to rub the chest and legs but with no teasing. Stayed there for a while then let one of her hands rest in my hand. She was being overly cautious and waited until I placed her hand where I needed more massage. She then followed with a great slow he with utc top and otc bottom. Downside was she cleaned up with a cold wet towel. I'd repeat if I was in the area and really looking for a good massage but I'd tell her to warm up that towel or skip it all together. Again if a senior says to identify I will but just trying to somewhat respect the request to keep secret. If you do a little research it shouldn't be hard to tell which one this is.

Smoke Screen
06-10-13, 18:11

Anyways, place is in an office building which doesn't seem all that busy. Sorry didn't get woman's name but she was easy mid to late 40's. Not bad looking for her age though. Massage was slightly better than average for AMP standards. Good job at spending equal amounts of time on all areas. On the flip went to place a tissue on jr and I said it was not needed. She said ok with a smile. Started to rub the chest and legs but with no teasing. Stayed there for a while then let one of her hands rest in my hand. She was being overly cautious and waited until I placed her hand where I needed more massage. She then followed with a great slow he with utc top and otc bottom. Downside was she cleaned up with a cold wet towel. I'd repeat if I was in the area and really looking for a good massage but I'd tell her to warm up that towel or skip it all together. Again if a senior says to identify I will but just trying to somewhat respect the request to keep secret. If you do a little research it shouldn't be hard to tell which one this is.If it was me, I would respect her wishes. Sounds like she might be new to the game and it's not that there aren't enough other places for us to go. Of course I'll be expecting someone to disagree with me, some people just don't care.

MickPK
06-10-13, 18:25
Caught an ad for an opening of a new place in Bedford (yes, I know they all say "new", but this actually had today's date as the opening) , so I figured I would check it out. It's just off the great road, and may be a rebirth of another place that was nearby until recently; though I drew Cindy, I was told there was a Coco there also (who I did not get to view, as she was with another guest at the time). Cindy was older and nothing to write home about in terms of looks, but gave a good massage. It was relaxing enough that I almost drifted off to sleep a couple times. Anyway, $60 + $40.

Member #5269
06-10-13, 18:54
Has anyone seen Soleak lately? I know she's strictly legit but I am in need of a good massage anyways. Is she worth it?

Yello Tail
06-10-13, 19:07
Who vets these locations before they move in? They could not have picked a more conspicuous location if they tried: It's in the same building as "Spinners Pizza Parlor"!Kind of dumpy office building. Pizza, laundry, liquor store. They haven't been in there that long. I had a massage there when they first opened. A younger women was hanging up some red Christmas lights. I think there was a lawyers office across the hall. Might come in handy.

ILuvAmp
06-10-13, 19:23
Gave Anna, who does Thai massage, a shot late last week in Somerville. Has a somewhat difficult to find location, but given that she is right in the heart of things, there is lots of easy parking and is easy to remain incognito. I called her about 30 mins before to set up an appointment then had to call to get clarification on directions. When I stepped in and she was ready there was a cute, young looking (she claims she is 34 but doesn't look a day over 26) Thai woman in a tank top and shorts. Technique was great, she walked on my back and got all the knots out. The only distracting thing is she is a talker and the topic of discussion was liver disease, not the sexiest thing in the world! Towards the end she put hot stones on me, which was interesting. I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone but let's just say this is where the magic begins! After the flip she very directly asked if I wanted to be massaged down below. I paused because she basically announced it, it was pretty funny. We negotiated and away we went. Excellent technique, didn't rush and gave one of the best finishes I've had outside of a place in SF. She didn't have another client for a few minutes so she gave me an additional 15 minutes of head and neck massage. Nice girl, great service but it is really expensive, .1 and .5, wish it was a bit cheaper and I would be a regular. OTC was allowed, no UTC at all and I think HE is all that is on the table.

GamaDude
06-10-13, 22:13
Is Ninja closed? Went by today, sign is off the door, doorbell didn't work.

MongerExpert
06-10-13, 23:28
Is Ninja closed? Went by today, sign is off the door, doorbell didn't work.Uh oh, maybe they got spooked or Mr. Undercover went for a Happy ending.

That location is basically terrible anyways. Right in the next building is

Legit professional massage place. It's a Medford celly anyways, so the owner or whomever.

May have ties to the places that all got wiped out, just speculating though.

Paul Sweeter
06-11-13, 00:16
I went there today. This was my third time. The last two times was Tina, but now she is gone. They won't say where she went.

Today I got Angela, about 40 ish. Gave me an A + massage and an A HE. Was super friendly and now that I look back, pushing for an above std tip.

I gave 60 for the hour, and 40 for the HE. She seemed mad and said,"this is standard". I felt bad, Should I have given more? I almost went back with another

20 just to make it right. Tina always told me she prefers 50 for the HE, so I gave it to her.

Angela did a great job and did it with a lot of newness and enthusiasm, she showed me her top with gusto

Which I think was a push for doing a good job and deserving more tip.

As for the bad reviews, I have always had a consistent and nice strong massage, no rush, covered any aches and pains, and a very good HE, slow and anyway that you want it.

No further services.

I am confused about what happened today. What is a good tip. Usually, I am very generous, I thought but with AMPs, not sure. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, PS

Smoke Screen
06-11-13, 00:37
I went there today. This was my third time. The last two times was Tina, but now she is gone. They won't say where she went.

Today I got Angela, about 40 ish. Gave me an A + massage and an A HE. Was super friendly and now that I look back, pushing for an above std tip.

I gave 60 for the hour, and 40 for the HE. She seemed mad and said,"this is standard". I felt bad, Should I have given more? I almost went back with another

20 just to make it right. Tina always told me she prefers 50 for the HE, so I gave it to her.

Angela did a great job and did it with a lot of newness and enthusiasm, she showed me her top with gusto

As for the bad reviews, I have always had a consistent and nice strong massage, no rush, covered any aches and pains, and a very good HE, slow and anyway that you want it.

No further services.

I am confused about what happened today. What is a good tip. Usually, I am very generous, I thought but with AMPs, not sure. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, PS40 is the standard tip for a decent massage with a HE. Anything extra you get like UTC on top or if the girls come out to play, I would add another 10. UTC on the bottom I would give another 20. If I get extra, I'll give extra.

Hotboyzz
06-11-13, 10:43
LAWRENCE, Mass.

Police say the owner of a Lawrence massage parlor is facing charges because her employees allegedly performed sex acts on customers, some of which were videotaped without the clients' knowledge.

Lori Barron of Salem, N. H, is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Lawrence District Court on charges of maintaining a house of prostitution, deriving support from prostitution, unlawful wiretapping, extortion and photographing unsuspecting nude persons,

The Eagle-Tribune reports the 50-year-old Barron was arrested Monday following searches of her home and her business, The Day Spa for Gentlemen.

Police say Barron's employees were not properly trained or licensed for massage, worked long hours, and were paid cash.

Barron's lawyer refused comment.

Member #5013
06-11-13, 11:10
LAWRENCE, Mass.

Police say the owner of a Lawrence massage parlor is facing charges because her employees allegedly performed sex acts on customers, some of which were videotaped without the clients' knowledge.

Lori Barron of Salem, N. H, is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Lawrence District Court on charges of maintaining a house of prostitution, deriving support from prostitution, unlawful wiretapping, extortion and photographing unsuspecting nude persons,

The Eagle-Tribune reports the 50-year-old Barron was arrested Monday following searches of her home and her business, The Day Spa for Gentlemen.

Police say Barron's employees were not properly trained or licensed for massage, worked long hours, and were paid cash.

Barron's lawyer refused comment.Nice! You get your pictures taken and an STD for no additional price.

BB

Adobe
06-11-13, 13:19
LAWRENCE, Mass.

Barron's lawyer refused comment.Isn't extortion another word for blackmail? Isn't this the place that asked to see your driver's license before the appointment began? So between driver's license, maybe an employee who checked license plates in the parking lot, videotaped sex acts. I wonder if some customers were being extorted based on the videotapes?

Member #5013
06-11-13, 17:07
Has anyone ever seen Tammy (not scrawny Reading Tammy)? Or knows what happened to her? This is Tammy who worked in Boston out of a nail place and also north of Boston. She had a tattoo of a guys name on her left breast. Pretty lady, tiny body but big fake boobs. Heard she was pregnant. Pm any info if you prefer. Thanks.

BB

Stressed Out
06-11-13, 17:09

No further services.

Thanks, PSPaul. A couple of thoughts here for whatever it is worth. Yes 40 is the standard starting off point. But again I take the intangibles and go from there. If it was a lackluster massage and HJ then yes 40 is fine. But you mentioned she did a great job (A+) , was super friendly and had a lot of enthusiasm and let the girls out to play with gusto. To me I would have given the extra 10 right off the bat and maybe if we really clicked and it was one of my fave haunts I might have gone the extra 20 (for 60 total) to encourage a relationship and good results on a return trip. (there have been reports of an expanded menu in the past from certain girls there) You also mentioned you gave Tina 50 when you saw her. Was Tina's session that much better than Angela's? Again I wasn't there but from what you wrote I would have cultivated a relationship with a little extra. If it worked out then it would be a great deal and if not only 10 or 20 lost.

On the other hand I may just have to go see her based on your report! SO

Stressed Out
06-11-13, 17:13
Uh oh, maybe they got spooked or Mr. Undercover went for a Happy ending.

That location is basically terrible anyways. Right in the next building is

Legit professional massage place. It's a Medford celly anyways, so the owner or whomever.

May have ties to the places that all got wiped out, just speculating though.Nuff said. I like that place. Any other info out there?

Orch13
06-11-13, 17:24
LAWRENCE, Mass.

Barron's lawyer refused comment.Remember the Spa bust in Salem NH. Those of you will recognize the name and recall the bust there.

Not a first time poster. The name is two in one.

It was videotape bust much further north that caused my departure. Still lurking.

Take care and stay safe

Griswold
06-11-13, 17:29
I have been there several times over the past few months, and have seen 2 providers: Lulu and Lili. I definitely enjoyed Lili (Lee Lee?) way more than Lulu. I read another review of Lulu that is spot on: she has a scar on her belly, and she does this thing where she digs her thumbs into the meat of your buttocks that flat out hurts. I'm not sure why she thinks that feels good. Lili, on the other hand, provides an A+ massage, with lots of teasing, UTC roaming, and a great finish. She has huge, soft nips, and is all-natural below. She is definitely my favorite there. I'm not sure about the hygiene there, though. Both providers bring in a warm tub of water and give you a washdown with towels that you can only hope are clean and sterile. Given the laundry I saw in the bathroom, I'm not convinced. I was also a bit grossed out by a plastic cup with tobacco water and cigarette butts in the bathroom.

Stressed Out
06-11-13, 17:34
I like to try different places. Today I decided to try the place in Braintree that has the Grand opening ad. Now I know it's ben around but I never tried it so I made an appointment for 5pm. I arrived at 430 and parked across the street. At 437 my phone rang and it was the mama asking me to change my appointment to 530 because it was busy. I told her I was here now and she said come in. When I walked in a 60ish looking women took me to the room and then handed me a cell phone. I picked up and it was the mama telling me that I could only have a 1/2 hour session because they were busy. I asked the lady who was going to do my massage and she told me she was. I then decided that I should leave and I did. The women tried to get me to stay but I was not having it. It was 45 minutes of my time wasted between driving & waiting.

I don't think I will repeat.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3854932986.html

* we relax you

* we rejuvenate you.

* we revitalize you

* we therpeutic you

* Come great Asian Bodyworks

*By a beautiful Pretty Seewt caning asian therapist

* walk ins welcome.

*best bodyworks in braintree

*asian bodyworks you feel very different

* you will be back thanks

Fee is $ 70; 00 for one hour

We are Open 7 days week Hours 8; 00 am. 8; 00 pm

89 hancock st apt 104

Please Call (6 1 7).3 0 9. 6 9 8 3

89 hancock stGood move. While I don't know about the other 'ladies' there I do know of one. She is older. Always bitches about the younger ones taking all her clients and giving themselves 'away'. And oh yea this ladies massages are very painful and hurt like hell. And no extras!

Kenny9370
06-11-13, 20:12
I called once. Woman quoted $90 for an hour. Obviously didn't go. Every time I do go by, it's closed.I think they are closed at 6pm except for Tuesday and Thursday.

Leggeddog
06-11-13, 20:41
Isn't extortion another word for blackmail? Isn't this the place that asked to see your driver's license before the appointment began? So between driver's license, maybe an employee who checked license plates in the parking lot, videotaped sex acts. I wonder if some customers were being extorted based on the videotapes?As mention before this is a serious concern. Video taping with surveillance cameras. Be

Careful look around

SaulGoodman
06-11-13, 22:02
Is Ninja closed? Went by today, sign is off the door, doorbell didn't work.Was there a couple of weeks ago and they did seem a little spooked. I had Julie / Julia and she left my session at one point to help verify if someone was LE or not. When I left, they told me if someone stops me and asks me questions to not mention anything and to leave by the side entrance. I don't know if they were actually feeling any heat from LE or were just extremely spooked by the big bust back in May. I'm just sad that my two favorite places are now gone.

OhMyrdy
06-12-13, 07:57
As mention before this is a serious concern. Video taping with surveillance cameras. Be

Careful look aroundResearch From MGL chapter 272.

Section 105. (a) As used in this section, the following words shall have the following meanings unless the context clearly requires otherwise:

'Electronically surveils' or 'electronically surveilled', to view, obtain or record a person's visual image by the use or aid of a camera, cellular or other wireless communication device, computer, television or other electronic device.

'Partially nude', the exposure of the human genitals, buttocks, pubic area or female breast below a point immediately above the top of the areola.

(be) Whoever willfully photographs, videotapes or electronically surveils another person who is nude or partially nude, with the intent to secretly conduct or hide such activity, when the other person in such place and circumstance would have a reasonable expectation of privacy in not being so photographed, videotaped or electronically surveilled, and without that person's knowledge and consent, shall be punished by imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by a fine of not more than $5, 000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

(see) Whoever willfully disseminates the visual image of another person who is nude or partially nude, with knowledge that such visual image was unlawfully obtained in violation of subsection (be) and without consent of the person so depicted, shall be punished by imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or in the state prison for not more than 5 years or by a fine of not more than $10, 000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

(the) This section shall not apply to a merchant that electronically surveils a customer changing room, provided that signage warning customers of the merchant's surveillance activity is conspicuously posted at all entrances and in the interior of any changing room electronically surveilled.

(e) This section shall not apply to a law enforcement officer acting within the scope of the officer's authority under applicable law, or by an order or warrant issued by a court.

(f) A sheriff, deputy sheriff or police officer may arrest without a warrant, a person whom he has probable cause to believe has violated this section.

(g) A photograph, videotape or other recorded visual image, depicting a person who is nude or partially nude that is part of any court record arising from a prosecution under this section, shall not be open to public inspection and shall only be made available by court personnel to a law enforcement officer, prosecuting attorney, defendant's attorney, defendant, or victim connected to such prosecution for inspection, unless otherwise ordered by the court.

(h) In a prosecution under this section, a justice of the superior court or district court may issue appropriate orders to restrain or prevent the unlawful dissemination of a person's visual image in violation of this section.

Acid Black
06-13-13, 00:30
Body and soul.

So called my recent favorite spot (Shawsheen) for an appointment, booked, everything ok to arrive in 30 mins. 10 min later I get a call from strange number saying they had a walk-in, can I come in an hour. Of course not, only limited time to practice my serves at the club. She says I can go to their new spot and gives me the address. I'm worried (see previous post about my LE heads up) and curious. New chicks, table shower? I reschedule for 3 hrs later at the new spot after I cook dinner. So GPS takes me to a new part of town. I drive up and people are in front of the building shooting a commercial (WTF)! Get scared, call and verify address and ask if they know people with a camera are out front. Yes, come in. Long story short, entrance is on the side of the large building not the front.

Inside the spot, OK setup but no One Spa hotties! Typical 30/40ish Asian nothing to get hard about. Pay 60 fee, undress and get on table. Good massage, I've had better (Jenny) but pretty good. Lite chatter, name Katie.

Massage is winding down and she does the light finger over the body. I'm thinking standard finish. Adds some oil and starts one of the best HE I've had here. Spends 10 mins rubbing hand or massaging down my crack with slight poking, feels great, grabbing the boys and pulling the rod (milking style). I'm lifting my but and then I'm on my knees because this feels great, I want her to milk me in that position. So 10 to 15 minutes of this and she has me flip and finishes me off with a standard rub. But I wanted to be back on my knees. Finish and tip. 6 for total of 1. 2.

They don't appear to advertise on BP but on CL.

Later.

Member #5013
06-13-13, 06:28
Guys, I can't attach story. But if anyone can feel free. Check out today's Salem evening news. Great article on AMP's.

BB

BigBadDog69
06-13-13, 07:40
Guys, I can't attach story. But if anyone can feel free. Check out today's Salem evening news. Great article on AMP's.

BBPretty in depth article. Interesting read.

Top Floor
06-13-13, 10:37
Here's the story. And as usual, there's a part of it that's inaccurate that I won't disclose here.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1912984284/Massage-parlor-bust-one-of-many-across-state

BB

SpermSac
06-13-13, 13:37
Here's the story. And as usual, there's a part of it that's inaccurate that I won't disclose here.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1912984284/Massage-parlor-bust-one-of-many-across-stateMonkey see monkey do.

I guess this will have a rippling effect all over to disrupt service for awhile and make the providers tighten up.

What will happen next? Special I'd pass keys to pass the LE inspection? OH AARP cum to the rescue!

I wonder what the implications would be if LE is asked if they are LE and they lie?

Boston Johnson
06-13-13, 17:31
Went to see Wendy last week. I have been to her old location but 1st visit to the new one. I didn't think it was that bad of a spot, I know others were concerned about the field close by but not really an issue. Went in and got Wendy.Had my first visit with Wendy last week. Easily my best first-time visit ever. Great tease and ending. Chatting as we were finishing up she hinted that there was more on the menu. Anyone have any advice reviews on additional options? PM is fine.

AsianLPGAfan
06-13-13, 18:45

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1912984284/Massage-parlor-bust-one-of-many-across-stateDepartment of Industrial accidents were involved. LOL.

"So Mr. Smith you must have extensive experience with OSA and job safety working at the department'"

Reply " I basically just went to massage parlors, got hand jobs, and we closed them down, I don't know much about that stuff you talk about, my cousin got me the job,"

Joseph Alley
06-14-13, 07:47
Can someone say how Sensuous and Erotic massage can be classified as Prostitution?

Another question going through my mind is, Why is there so much effort to shut down there businesses most of which do not offer full service but are simply women trying to find ways to survive in this world of financial hardships. Or am I missing something. There are lots of other businesses operating without a license but are not being pursued with such fervor to be shut down.

Prostitution is illegal and I would never encourage people to break the law but what these businesses offer does not fit my understanding of prostitution. There is another activity that was considered worst than prostitution just a few years ago. Now it is legalized, strongly supported by high profile people all across the country including those in highest offices of Government and those practicing it also receive government benefits and yet so much time and money is spent going after some struggling women offering "Hand jobs." How can this be changed?

Department of Industrial accidents were involved. LOL.

"So Mr. Smith you must have extensive experience with OSA and job safety working at the department'"

Reply " I basically just went to massage parlors, got hand jobs, and we closed them down, I don't know much about that stuff you talk about, my cousin got me the job,"

Top Floor
06-14-13, 09:06
If they mention the word "massage" in their advertising or offer to give you a "massage" they need to be licensed by the state of MA. If they're not licensed, the state can and will take action to fine the person and / or shut down the operation. Why? They think someone, somewhere is trafficking these girls.

A handjob by definition is considered "sexual conduct". Pay the girl for the massage, bodywork or HJ and you're giving her a fee. The state considers "sexual conduct for a fee" prostitution. Prostitution is considered illegal.

Semantecs? Yes. Does the city or state care? No. What's important to the city is they're stopping the activity.

How can this stop? The asians (Chinese, Koreans, etc.) need to get a high powered attorney that's not afraid to get dirty and to take the time necessary to get the laws changed or the method of licensing changed. The Vietnamese did it with nail licensing. As it is now the state requires the education and licensing process to be in English. Most of these girls can't read English and can barely understand it so those girls can't or won't get licensed as it is now. The education process for massage is also a lot more involved then giving someone a backrub and the job itself is physically demanding so everyone wants to be a boss and not a worker. Give a girl a license and she can be a boss. They also want to be a boss so they don't have to work or touch our fat, stinky, dirty bodies. I hate to tell you guys, they don't really think our "so big" cocks are the best thing they've ever seen or that we're "so strong" and don't think our "juice so good" is as good as much as they say. They do it for the extra money it brings in.

The other activity you speak about I assume is the decriminalization of marijuana. That took years and years to change. And in MA you still can't possess more than a small amount without getting arrested as it is technically legal to the degree a lot of people think it is.

To parallel the two issues. Carry a small amount of pot and not a pound and you're fine. Call yourself a bodyworker and not give HJ's and you're fine.

It's just a matter of which side of the line you want to walk.

Can someone say how Sensuous and Erotic massage can be classified as Prostitution?

Another question going through my mind is, Why is there so much effort to shut down there businesses most of which do not offer full service but are simply women trying to find ways to survive in this world of financial hardships. Or am I missing something. There are lots of other businesses operating without a license but are not being pursued with such fervor to be shut down.

Prostitution is illegal and I would never encourage people to break the law but what these businesses offer does not fit my understanding of prostitution. There is another activity that was considered worst than prostitution just a few years ago. Now it is legalized, strongly supported by high profile people all across the country including those in highest offices of Government and those practicing it also receive government benefits and yet so much time and money is spent going after some struggling women offering "Hand jobs." How can this be changed?

Spaz2580
06-14-13, 11:22
Some cities and towns are much more pro-active about shutting places down such as Needham & Wellesley, others will investigate when they get complaints from neighbors, business nearby or some purple moonbat type. And then there's Martha who likes to make a big splash in the news about trafficking. It's more like "carpooling", but whatever.

I haven't heard of too many shut downs in Framingham or Quincy, but plenty in toney Wellesley. I advised one provider to never talk money or tip. She got busted, but the charges were dropped and she's back in business. Good for her. She didn't talk $, but LEO did the talking and the hand motion which got her busted, but subsequently the charges were dropped. AMPs need to pick better towns & stay UTR.

MikeJohns
06-14-13, 16:16
I have recently visited school in Quincy and not good news. I go there hoping for young woman and get 45-60 why / o asian woman. (forgot name) Nice woman decent massage and a little tease so I figure I am set. On flip she ignores my favorite part and when I kinda keep putting her hand there she looks very sad and says I no want trouble, you do. Well I persisted and she reluctantly finished him off but with a bad attitude. Gave her 40 and dressed and left feeling like a bully.

Few weeks later made 1st visit to ctown Harrison 2D. Very pretty friendly (jenny, jessy?). Went for 50 1/2hr. Nice massage, nice girl and nice finish. What a difference. She was dressed in shorts and nice t which she kept on. Didn't appear to want me to roam so I just let her handle me. I will go back.

Kenny9370
06-14-13, 20:32
Went a couple of weeks ago and did I regret it. Should have listen to past reviews or just leave when I saw the lady working there. Forgot what her name was but there are ABSOLUTELY no extras there and the place smell kinda weird. Fully drape from shoulders to toes the entire time. The massage was ok but she does this thing with her elbows that really hurts. Felt a little strange being there knowing that there was not going to be any extra so when it was time to flipped I asked her what time it was and pretended I had to be somewhere and just got up and leave. Afterwards called Lilly / Admiral in providence to schedule an appointment with Sunny to finish the job. Should have just headed to providence in the first place.

Top Floor
06-15-13, 12:23
Has anyone been there lately? CiCi left. i've seen Cindy a couple of times but nothing. PM preferred.

Bigben99
06-15-13, 16:39
As the King of Metrowest seldom does a new place get past me. I will certainly TOFFT on both of these but wanted to see if anyone knew about either.

One is advertising on BP in Whitinsville advertising 5 one hour sessions for 2. 25. Interestingly enough this is exactly what Snow Beauty on Union in Fram offered before they sold to a legit provider and FYI. I got burned to the tune of 3 unused sessions. The other is on 27a Coch in Fram advertising on CL.

Take it off line if you would like. Also feel free to ask for any updates on Metro West. Coco on Hollis is still the best thing going. YMMV.

Big Head
06-15-13, 21:14
Went to WW today. The place itself is a little misterious but pleasant. I was met by a decent looking mature lady Angela (I think this was her name). The massage was very thorough but a little confusing ending. Still managed to achieve happiness. She demanded 50 for HH, but I insisted on 40. HH = 40+40.

BH

Member #4772
06-16-13, 09:35
As the King of Metrowest seldom does a new place get past me. I will certainly TOFFT on both of these but wanted to see if anyone knew about either.

One is advertising on BP in Whitinsville advertising 5 one hour sessions for 2. 25. Interestingly enough this is exactly what Snow Beauty on Union in Fram offered before they sold to a legit provider and FYI. I got burned to the tune of 3 unused sessions. The other is on 27a Coch in Fram advertising on CL.

Take it off line if you would like. Also feel free to ask for any updates on Metro West. Coco on Hollis is still the best thing going. YMMV.Coco left for California last week. Not sure if she's coming back Bummer.

Jason Key 84
06-16-13, 16:22
Caught an ad for an opening of a new place in Bedford (yes, I know they all say "new", but this actually had today's date as the opening) , so I figured I would check it out. It's just off the great road, and may be a rebirth of another place that was nearby until recently; though I drew Cindy, I was told there was a Coco there also (who I did not get to view, as she was with another guest at the time). Cindy was older and nothing to write home about in terms of looks, but gave a good massage. It was relaxing enough that I almost drifted off to sleep a couple times. Anyway, $60 + $40.Saw the ad you referenced for the new place in Bedford, was going to check it out this week when I'm in the area. You said. 60. 40, assuming you left happy? Have you had a chance to head back for a second visit and see the other provider?

Flyguy1980
06-16-13, 23:34
Greetings.

After calling Delilah one recent evening with no reply and 1002 who was booked for the evening and closed at 8pm, Shanghai meets Boston who does not provide in calls, and a place near Weymouth landing on a second floor corner which also closed by 7pm, I wandered into the Thai Massage place in Weymouth on Commercial street, never having visited Jolin's. Well, I must say that I was kind of taken back by the woman (or man?) who offered to take care of me. I swore that even though there were the appearance of feminine breasts and butt, a man was fighting to get out. I decided to excuse myself (which I rarely do). Instead I ventured to 23 Beale in Quincy which I called earlier but who was busy. I opted for a half hour massage in a very clean place by Angel. I recalled that I visited her up the road a few years back but kinda forgot given my experience was just ok. Anyway, good back and Temple massage with some teasing and excellent finish. I must say that she had very very soft feet. Probably the softest and smoothest that I've encountered in a while. And not bad looking either. Anyhow I would repeat if other newer options don't unveil themselves (I typically like trying new places).

Looks 7.

Massage 7.

Cleanliness 8.

Attitude 7.

HE 8.

Feet 7.

Damage 0. 4 plus 0. 4 tip.

Fly

Jason Key 84
06-17-13, 16:45
I know Royal has been reviewed here a few times, as well as a few other AMPs in the Chelmsford area. I was perusing the Lowell forum and saw RS and 2 others were shut down, but not for prostitution. Apparently for not providing their employees with workers comp / insurance benefits. Interesting. Think they're trying to make a statement, without making it headline news? Removing prostitution / trafficking from the equation.

Spectator
06-17-13, 19:43
I know Royal has been reviewed here a few times, as well as a few other AMPs in the Chelmsford area. I was perusing the Lowell forum and saw RS and 2 others were shut down, but not for prostitution. Apparently for not providing their employees with workers comp / insurance benefits. Interesting. Think they're trying to make a statement, without making it headline news? Removing prostitution / trafficking from the equation.There is NO PROSTITUTION at Royal Paradise, thats for sure. Theyre as legit as it gets, but they advertise on BP to sucker you into thinking you might get a handjob from the fattie giving the back rub. Closing them was a good thing.

MongerExpert
06-17-13, 20:40
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bts/3874627478.html

Summer BodyworkMassage Specials* (Norwell, Duxbury or Your place)

There's a picture of a really hot therapist, Asian it appears.

Looks legit, but they do outcalls, verified with cc.

Just looking for intel, haven't seen this ad before. Was listed in beauty services.

Rito1
06-17-13, 20:56
I made a report a few weeks ago about a new spot that opened in Quincy. It gave a good massage but no extras. I stated I had a feeling you might get some at a later date. Well on my 3rd visit today jackpot. I will not say the name of the girl on the fourm but I will say that I received much more then expected. Pm for more details. (SMO).

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/3876522850.html

+-Powered by Leaflet — Terms141 Water St

Asian Bodywork.

Do you want a perfect enjoyment?

We are here to provide a satisfactory service,

Soft light and music,

Personal space and comfortable environment.

A magic hand, help you eliminate and alleviate fatigue and pain,

Make your body and soul refreshed, full of vitality!

Bady.

30 min $40. 00.

60 min $60. 00.

90 min $90. 00.

60 min 4hands $80. 00 Monday to Thursday!

Deep Tissue.

60 min $70. 00.

Feet.

30 min $30. 00.

60 min $50. 00.

We accept Credit Card and Cash!

Gift card available!

We open 7 days 9:30am-9:30pm.

&9742; Tel:1-617-934-0222

141 Water St (google map) (yahoo map)

Satya
06-17-13, 23:39
Hi I am a monger from Baltimore and would like to trade PMs with a senior member from the Boston area. Specifically I am interested in the menus up there. We have made major adjustments down here as to what we say in our forum posts and rely on PMs for details. I have been reading this forum lately and it appears to me that FS is not available for you all as it is down here for us. Could someone send me a PM and tell me about general conditions and not about individual spas.

Thanks,

Satya

Yellowfever023
06-18-13, 06:28
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bts/3874627478.html

Summer BodyworkMassage Specials* (Norwell, Duxbury or Your place)

There's a picture of a really hot therapist, Asian it appears.

Looks legit, but they do outcalls, verified with cc.

Just looking for intel, haven't seen this ad before. Was listed in beauty services.If you read the whole ad it states "For women only"

Smoke Screen
06-18-13, 10:15
If you read the whole ad it states "For women only"It also says "couples", I don't think it means lesbian couples, but I suppose it could.

WalterMitty
06-18-13, 13:45
http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-mesmerizing-asian-girl-ready-for-you-603-264-1002-23/21279753

Apparently I was a day late (and now a few dollars short). The AAMP there was rotated out. I waited too long to try. My bad.

This new woman is in her thirties, nice enough, not bad looking, decent massage but definitely has that unattractive "gunt", if you catch my drift.

I was her first client.

Typical AAMP two-call setup with the typical menu.

Unfortunately, I was seeking the UNtypical.

Satya
06-18-13, 14:55
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for PMs concerning the current state of the business in the Boston.

Satya

BigBadDog69
06-18-13, 15:55
Has anyone been offered any BBBJ or BBFS at Far East?

Taking a poll. Please pm with the rewards.

Rito1
06-18-13, 17:36
Your mailbox is full

Rito1
06-18-13, 17:39
I received a few pm about this place. This is a new spot that has only been open a few months. It is not the place on water that has ad's for males.

This place is on the corner of Franklin & Water next to the pizza shop.

I made a report a few weeks ago about a new spot that opened in Quincy. It gave a good massage but no extras. I stated I had a feeling you might get some at a later date. Well on my 3rd visit today jackpot. I will not say the name of the girl on the fourm but I will say that I received much more then expected. Pm for more details. (SMO).

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/3876522850.html

+-Powered by Leaflet — Terms141 Water St

Asian Bodywork.

Do you want a perfect enjoyment?

We are here to provide a satisfactory service,

Soft light and music,

Personal space and comfortable environment.

A magic hand, help you eliminate and alleviate fatigue and pain,

Make your body and soul refreshed, full of vitality!

Bady.

30 min $40. 00.

60 min $60. 00.

90 min $90. 00.

60 min 4hands $80. 00 Monday to Thursday!

Deep Tissue.

60 min $70. 00.

Feet.

30 min $30. 00.

60 min $50. 00.

We accept Credit Card and Cash!

Gift card available!

We open 7 days 9:30am-9:30pm.

&9742; Tel:1-617-934-0222

141 Water St (google map) (yahoo map)

Satya
06-18-13, 17:45
Your mailbox is fullIt should be good now.

OhMyrdy
06-19-13, 08:48
http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-mesmerizing-asian-girl-ready-for-you-603-264-1002-23/21279753

Apparently I was a day late (and now a few dollars short). The AAMP there was rotated out. I waited too long to try. My bad.

This new woman is in her thirties, nice enough, not bad looking, decent massage but definitely has that unattractive "gunt", if you catch my drift.

I was her first client.

Unfortunately, I was seeking the UNtypical.To bad you delayed. The first rotation was worth the time to setup. I guess I got the right time of day or the right day itself. No cumplaints from me!

Stressed Out
06-19-13, 09:48

I was her first client.

Unfortunately, I was seeking the UNtypical.Well that kills my plans too. Was going to get a new pic for my I'd today and stop by there. Of course if she looked like the one in the ad today I'd just move in!

Mapokaplaya
06-19-13, 14:47
Went back for a second visit with Lindsay in Bedford behind Micky D's. I forgot how much I liked it there and regret not having gone back sooner. She is a real sweetheart, a little on the short side but with an awesome body, she is young by AMP standards and her English is very good. Medium massage was great, tease was good and finish excellent. Love her demeanor and attitude most of all. Plenty of otc below not so much above. 60/50 and worth it.

Assman3
06-19-13, 15:37
I just stopped by for a 1/2hr massage at Blue Moon on Oval. I was a walk in and I was the only one there. Was greeted at the door by Laurie? 40ish not bad looking decent body. There was a younger cuter girl there in the waiting room an her lap top. She smiled and said hello. I wish she was who I got for service. 40$ for the half hour and Laurie took me to the room. Real nice clean rooms but curtain doors only. The massage was OK. I asked for no oil and she obliged. A little coaxing towards the end got me a nice HJ. OTC roaming. 40$ tip. The only thing bad about this place is there could be some eyes on you as you enter.

A. M.

Member #4946
06-20-13, 12:22
I just stopped by for a 1/2hr massage at Blue Moon on Oval. I was a walk in and I was the only one there. Was greeted at the door by Laurie? 40ish not bad looking decent body. There was a younger cuter girl there in the waiting room an her lap top. She smiled and said hello. I wish she was who I got for service. 40$ for the half hour and Laurie took me to the room. Real nice clean rooms but curtain doors only. The massage was OK. I asked for no oil and she obliged. A little coaxing towards the end got me a nice HJ. OTC roaming. 40$ tip. The only thing bad about this place is there could be some eyes on you as you enter.

AmWent there a few months ago. Same thing, younger gal on laptop, older one comes in for massage. I said, no, I wanted the other gal, and she complied. It's your money, speak up. Can't remember name, tall slender rather shy. You have to use your charm but should be able to get what you need.

WB

MickPK
06-20-13, 16:20
Saw the ad you referenced for the new place in Bedford, was going to check it out this week when I'm in the area. You said. 60. 40, assuming you left happy? Have you had a chance to head back for a second visit and see the other provider?I have not been back since my initial visit, but note it was only a little over a week ago. I'll probably hit it again based on the location factor. I think the $40 is self-explanatory, but feel free to PM for further details.

SeanForYellow
06-21-13, 07:54
About a year ago I went to Asian massage etc on fax on road. Several apartments. Her name Jennifer I think. Anyone know her number?

WalthamKid
06-21-13, 09:24
She used to work out of a house in Newton then moved to an office building in Welesley. Now I can't find her. Not the best ever but safe, briefly and dependable. Please pm me of you have any idea. Thanks guys.

Bastardale
06-21-13, 13:46

I was her first client.

Unfortunately, I was seeking the UNtypical.I called this place on two separate occasions and made two separate appointments. First time, I get there on time, call, no answer. Wait 5 minutes, call, no answer. Wait another 10 minutes, call, no answer, go home. Second time I called, asked for a 6:00, she said 6:15. I get there at 6:15, call, she says "you're there already? I need 15 more minutes." This happened two more times before I gave up. Each time she said she would call me when she's ready, each time she failed to call. Also, I don't know if the woman answering the phone is the woman doing the massage, but the woman answering the phone was a be-atch every time I talked to her, and I'm talking about aside from all the headaches she caused me.

Sorry about your bad appointment. I'm guess I'm glad I missed this place now.

Member #4868
06-21-13, 14:02
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3885243509.html

She used to work out of a house in Newton then moved to an office building in Welesley. Now I can't find her. Not the best ever but safe, briefly and dependable. Please pm me of you have any idea. Thanks guys.

Pika Pepper
06-21-13, 19:38
Yomi / Yumi who used to be next to Mass Pike and flower shop is now near Polaroid in west Waltham.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3885243509.html

Keigy
06-21-13, 23:35
She used to work out of a house in Newton then moved to an office building in Welesley. Now I can't find her. Not the best ever but safe, briefly and dependable. Please pm me of you have any idea. Thanks guys.She was away in Alaska for a year. Now back in Waltham on Route 117. Advertises on CL.

Catnibbler
06-22-13, 18:59
After no success with escort of BP I called # ending in 2366 I got off of BP. Three call system. First time made app. And got address. When I arrived at location called again and was told to go to condos across the street from address given. Called when in lobby for room. Got to door this sweet spinner answers door in a nighty and gives me a big hug. Well after that right to room and off with my clothes. Lets just say I had a great time. The only down fall is I was out in 30 mins when I paid 70 for the hour. I did call back to woman I made appointment with and complained. She said she was new and next time she would let them know to give me full hour. Oh one other thing, she spoke no English except to say 70 dollars.

House 70.

Tip 70.

Service a 9.

Body an 8 I. T. B. Club

Yello Tail
06-22-13, 19:37
Lets just say I had a great time. The only down fall is I was out in 30 mins when I paid 70 for the hour. I did call back to woman I made appointment with and complained. She said she was new and next time she would let them know to give me full hour.At least you had a great time. Controlling the pace is your only chance. Most likely this little sweetie will be out of the rotation within 10 ten days.

Spaz2580
06-22-13, 19:44
That's one of the last places I would think someone would go. Maybe NY, DC or philly. I last saw her at her route 16 place.

She was away in Alaska for a year. Now back in Waltham on Route 117. Advertises on CL.

Mr Bao
06-22-13, 23:34
Thought of going to visit one of the spots in Quincy as I have read a post that it was good. So I actually did go and see how it is. Walked in to the spot at Water Street and there was the cashier / greeter. Just talked to herself and said: "one hour?" I responded: "no, half maybe" I asked her if she's going to perform the massage on me and she said yes and I was disgusted. She looked like in her 60s and appears not able to even give a massage due to her appearance and looked as if she has arthritis. I opted out and rolled out. Whoever posted this spot was good, maybe was a bluff or one of the owners that wrote it.

EwWWw!

Nuts N Bolts
06-23-13, 06:11
Decided to try Awana despite an earlier review. Drew Erika, pretty. 20s. 49$ for the hour. Good massage. Covered the whole time, no intentional tease. Stayed just out of reach for some reason. Wasn't planning to get grabby, but it wouldn't have been an option anyway. All indications were negative on the extras but I decided to just go ahead and make things weird by asking outright. Negative. C'est la vie. Left an appropriate tip for the good straight massage. Would repeat if I were in the mood for that again.

Member #5013
06-23-13, 07:50
Wanted to try something different. So after seeing a few guys knew about her I figured I would give her a shot. WTF guys! A little heads up next time. The location is above a dry cleaners in Waltham. I'm sure it probably will not last. Fairly clean. Decent set up. Met her at the door and I thought, Margret Cho, with gray hair. Big boobs. But she had the huge belly thing going on. Zero sex appeal. The only thing that kept me there was her warm personality when she greeted me. The massage was decent. The menu seemed vast. But nothing she did, I mean nothing, worked to finish me off. A rarity.

If you are one if those who could get off rubbing against the bark if a tree go for it. If you need more than a stranger hand than forget it. Move along. Next time a little heads up. Thanks.

60/50-would not repeat.

BB

Joseph Alley
06-23-13, 08:09
Is this 141 Water Street Quincy you refer to or 2something which is lower down the road? I have checked out 141 and did not think the providers were that bad although I did not have the time to stay. I have been to the other one on Water Street and stayed because I wanted a massage badly but I would not go back there even if they were giving away massages.

Thought of going to visit one of the spots in Quincy as I have read a post that it was good. So I actually did go and see how it is. Walked in to the spot at Water Street and there was the cashier / greeter. Just talked to herself and said: "one hour?" I responded: "no, half maybe" I asked her if she's going to perform the massage on me and she said yes and I was disgusted. She looked like in her 60s and appears not able to even give a massage due to her appearance and looked as if she has arthritis. I opted out and rolled out. Whoever posted this spot was good, maybe was a bluff or one of the owners that wrote it.

EwWWw!

Mr Bao
06-23-13, 09:22
Is this 141 Water Street Quincy you refer to or 2something which is lower down the road? I have checked out 141 and did not think the providers were that bad although I did not have the time to stay. I have been to the other one on Water Street and stayed because I wanted a massage badly but I would not go back there even if they were giving away massages.As I have read and visited places, I do not see the youngin' in these type of businesses. Some of the posts sound very interesting and I'm just curious to see if those are true or not. 100% of the time it is a no go, meaning I would not let anyone above 35ish work on me for the special massages. If I wanted a real massage, I would go to a certified spot. That's just my two cents y'all.

Member #5013
06-23-13, 09:55
I was in the area and remembered seeing the promising ad for this place. I will be brief. A very clean place with a very good massage. One old lady, Mimi. She has to be in her fifties. I think it's a one person operation. Absolutely no extras or hint of one. No flip. She finished with the hot towel and said all done and started walking out if the room. One weird thing with the table. The face hole was so low that I could not breath through my nose by the end of the massage. Everything just dripped down in my sinuses I think. Another goose egg crossed off my list. If anyone has received extras there let me know. Thanks.

BB

Bigben99
06-23-13, 11:26
Late in posting this. Since Coco has left Pink I went back to see Lucy at FBW also know as "NH" in Framingham. She is a 6. 5 in appearance however the massage is always reliably good. No haggling really. Full UTC roaming. And CBJ was on the table (I only like BBBJ). Not sure about FS as I am not one who goes down that path. .6 +.4. My regular rate. No laptop in room this time (there was last time).

Have not heard any updates on Metrowest in weeks! Would appreciate any intel on recent MW AMPs. Post or PM me. I have been to all of them but just not so recently.

Pika Pepper
06-23-13, 11:54
I agree. She gained a lot of weight and no longer attractive at all. I've always foud her ending quite mechanical and lacking. I stumbled across her new location by accident, but would not have patronized it, if I knew it was her. I don't think there are any worthwhile providers in the Waltham area, although it would be convenient.

Wanted to try something different. So after seeing a few guys knew about her I figured I would give her a shot. WTF guys! A little heads up next time. The location is above a dry cleaners in Waltham. I'm sure it probably will not last. Fairly clean. Decent set up. Met her at the door and I thought, Margret Cho, with gray hair. Big boobs. But she had the huge belly thing going on. Zero sex appeal. The only thing that kept me there was her warm personality when she greeted me. The massage was decent. The menu seemed vast. But nothing she did, I mean nothing, worked to finish me off. A rarity.

If you are one if those who could get off rubbing against the bark if a tree go for it. If you need more than a stranger hand than forget it. Move along. Next time a little heads up. Thanks.

60/50-would not repeat.

BB

Keigy
06-23-13, 14:31
That's one of the last places I would think someone would go. Maybe NY, DC or philly. I last saw her at her route 16 place.That's what she told me when I visited her recently. I was surprised too. She said the people were nice but there wasn't enough business.

Rito1
06-23-13, 16:53

EwWWw

!I was the one that wrote the review and I am not the owner. I also wrote that I had visited 2 other times and nothing happened. However I never seen anyone that looked close to 60 yo. There are 2 places on Water St. Happy Touch that has been around awhile and C & R that has been open just a few months. I reviewed C & R.

Big Head
06-24-13, 16:20
Went to Myrtle St today hoping to see Lucy. She was not there, but another lady named Lily was there. I asked for HH, she quoted 50, I offered 40, she accepted. The massage was a little below average, touching extremely limited and very mechanical HE. HH=40+20. She asked why the tip was so small, I said because I did not like the service. Substandard performance = substandard tip.

BH

Firehose69
06-24-13, 17:33
Had a great warm welcome from a cutie from Medford Health now working in Somerville.

She helped me play a trick on her co-worker. She asked me if I wanted 4 hands and I was delighted. I had been seeing her for a month in Medford before the place got closed down and tried out the new spot in Davis Square. She knew first hand that when I get backed up there is a reason for my handle. They did the whole light touch stroking all over my back and arms and legs. The they both did the lean in and drag nipples in my back, (clothed but still hard nips.) When I turned over they took turns storking Jr and smiled and fake giggled. About 15 minutes of soft to harder turns stroking my older regular winks at me and can feel me pulsing in her hand and said "You having hard time relaxing?" Cindy pretended to lick the head and let het hot breath on JR and the other one eased up on her grip and plastered Cindy from Neck to Tits. Cindy was very surprised and a very good sport. I got them to both rub the spunk into Cindy's skin because it is good for the skin. Run do not walk to Davis Square! Seniors PM for address.

Mick699
06-25-13, 14:24
She is good masseuse, at all times and give everyone meet a smile.

She helped my shoulder heal and bad feet, She takes pride in helping people.

Member #4868
06-25-13, 16:23
FYI, you can post an ad in another section of the site. Good luck and stay safe.

Smoke Screen
06-25-13, 16:31

She helped my shoulder heal and bad feet, She takes pride in helping people.And do we get a Happy Ending Yomi?

Dh1610
06-25-13, 19:11
Interesting-I hope the Ending goes a bit smoother than the beginning has.

Spectator
06-25-13, 20:53

She helped my shoulder heal and bad feet, She takes pride in helping people.Google Translate is the bomb!

MongerExpert
06-25-13, 21:38
Anyone seen 857-350-xxx2?

It's always advertised as an Asian outcall massage?

Helen has been advertising a lot, but this one is an agency, always asks for 220.

Just wondering if any have taken the plunge.

Lmao123
06-25-13, 22:43
Google Translate is the bomb!That's classic.

Swindle
06-26-13, 08:00
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3893818115.html

http://www.chinesebodyworkframingham.com/

So I have been to his place 3 times now and there has been nothing offered other then an OK massage. The first 2 times I had an older lady and yesterdays visit was with a younger cute looking girl. Its rare for me to not leave happy from these places so I'm thinking.

That it's a legit place that doesn't give a good legit massage.

Bigben99
06-26-13, 08:26
This place used to be your standard HE massage place which operated under the name Snow Beauty. The most popular masseuse was Michelle who was pretty and left her customers happy. New Management came in and converted to legit only about 8 months ago. Many posts already on the board about that. I bought a 5 for 2. 25 "frequent customer" card and got burned after only 2 massages when the old place closed. Interestingly enough the same 5 for 2. 25 offer is being made by the newest place that just opened up in Whitinsville advertising on either CL or BP. I will TOFFT at that location soon once I start working again. Does any one have any intelligence on Whitinsville AMP?

So I have been to his place 3 times now and there has been nothing offered other then an OK massage. The first 2 times I had an older lady and yesterdays visit was with a younger cute looking girl. Its rare for me to not leave happy from these places so I'm thinking.

Ccup2
06-26-13, 10:43

That it's a legit place that doesn't give a good legit massage.U must be giving off wrong vibe, go in lay naked and ask to be left naked. Works all the time, you will get HJ there. Look at their ad, better working organs.

Swindle
06-26-13, 12:13
I couldn't be more in the buff. The last time I went I pulled the towel off near the end and she just walked out. I'll just hit the joint around the corner from them or pink in the future.

U must be giving off wrong vibe, go in lay naked and ask to be left naked. Works all the time, you will get HJ there. Look at their ad, better working organs.

MongerExpert
06-26-13, 13:42
Pm for info, peace.

TBone1970
06-26-13, 16:40
Just moved back up here for the summer and tried this out.

Difficult to schedule and but well worth the confusion.

Excellent massage.

She is a real cutie and dresses like the photo with the glove which I thought was odd at first. Nice under armour too. I hope to return next week.

This is a great find

Enjoy

NoRush
06-26-13, 17:31
Yeah, I just wrote this place up over in the Other Areas thread. I was buck naked and refused a drape, but got nothing. No chatting, no tease, no "where do you want me to massage", no nothing. And I could swear she was moving her legs around to stay out of arms' reach while she was working on me.

NoRush.

I couldn't be more in the buff. The last time I went I pulled the towel off near the end and she just walked out. I'll just hit the joint around the corner from them or pink in the future.

Challenged
06-26-13, 19:26
Have had many good sessions there in the past. Great massages, great smiles, the whole thing. Then I visit very recently, draw some older lady I've never before seen, TS is barely noticeable, receive the absolute lamest massage I've ever had in all my years of mongering, negotiated with mid-session including a scowl after offering $50, thankfully end up getting a semi-decent finish, but also then shorted on time. Very disappointing, and won't be returning.

Spaz2580
06-26-13, 19:53
Been there 3X, legit. Tried for the leg grope got nothing but air. Might return if I need legit massage. Left w / BB, blue balls. No tease at all and out of reach like others have said.

Joseph Alley
06-27-13, 05:42
Reported on this place previously. Excellent massage but totally therapeutic. Went back last week and got the impression that there could be more but because of previous experience did not want to push it. Anyone has any intel? Is there reason for hope?

.ROSA &10070; Massage&10070;. (Quincy / Milton / Dorchester)

&9608; &9606; &9605; &9603; &9602; &10070; &10070; Grand Opening&10070; &10070; &9602; &9603; &9605; &9606; &9608;

Great relaxing BODYWORK by great hands, works for your health by professional L. C. M. T.

Clean quiet and organize place, STREET PARKING.

Open 10AM-7PM.

$50/30mins.

$70/60mins.

CASH ONLY.

&9742; &9742; 617-959-9675 &9742; &9742;

PLEASE, &10070; no blocked calls &10070; by appointment only.

&9605; &9603; &9602; &10070; 11 High St. Milton, Ma 02186 &10070; &9602; &9603; &9605;

Cameron1
06-27-13, 07:05
I agree with Joseph Alley Went to see Rosa two times also and got a great massage with no extra, nice clean place and received the full hour. Rosa is a very sweet girl that has a geeat personality. If you want a kegit massage go see her. If anyone has had luck getting extra pm me.

Ccup2
06-27-13, 09:55
I couldn't be more in the buff. The last time I went I pulled the towel off near the end and she just walked out. I'll just hit the joint around the corner from them or pink in the future.Maybe I had the right girl; I only went once be / see not that local. We all have been thru it before, someone gets it but we do not

Skindeep
06-27-13, 10:02
Drove by Blue Sky (previously FY) in Arlington Center, official looking 'Closed' sign on the door. Don't see any mention online as yet. Someone was busted there a few months ago, so I'm assuming that it's been watched since.

PogoBouncer
06-27-13, 11:12
Saw Joan at SBai in Cambridge. Recently arrived from Thailand. Excellent massage full length. HR w OTC touch 60. Topless possibly but expensive. Over all this is a good place for true excellent massage but expensive for hobby massage element. I'd go more if they had shower or ts.

Dengar
06-27-13, 19:16
Angel and this place were reviewed quite a bit last year, but not too much talk recently. The place is clean and appears to be well organized.

Angel is older and a bit heavy but not a problem for me. Her massage is nice. I particularly enjoyed when she was working on the back from up on the table with her leg (s) between mine. Of the standard places that I have been to Angel's pre-flip has to be my favorite. She doesn't mind UTC up top and has a nice pair. On second visit she removed bottoms upon request during finish but from what I remember did not allow mutual play.

Negatives about the place are that she will answer calls during the session and the clear communication between the 2 rooms used.

Standard .6 and .4.

NoRush
06-27-13, 21:51
I happened to go past Dolce today and they also had a big orange "Closed" sticker on the door. I went past Beijing just before that and didn't notice a sign, but maybe I missed it. Even if they're open, I bet they'll be awfully skittish.

Drove by Blue Sky (previously FY) in Arlington Center, official looking 'Closed' sign on the door. Don't see any mention online as yet. Someone was busted there a few months ago, so I'm assuming that it's been watched since.

Natebost
06-27-13, 22:02
Saw the ad on BP and figured I woul dgive it a try. It is right outside of Weymouth Landing in a house-like setting. I called and asked a couple probing questions and got the sense that it might be OK. When I arrived, I parked out back next to a Nissan with an MIT sticker on it. I probably should have turned around there. I figured for $60 it was worth a shot. I ended up getting Blair, a very tall and thin 20 something Chineese girl. She was cute and friendly with good English. I was getting undressed in the room and the mamasan barged in with her before I could even undress. I stipped and got on the table, only to have a towel placed over my entire body. Long story short, she was very flirty the entire time but not even close to a hint of any extra. Left $20 on the table and left. Good massage but not much else. Saw an old post and figured I would refresh.

Dh1610
06-28-13, 07:07
Nothing to worry about. It is just another insurance issue-the newest wave of harassment for these businesses. They will reopen.

I happened to go past Dolce today and they also had a big orange "Closed" sticker on the door. I went past Beijing just before that and didn't notice a sign, but maybe I missed it. Even if they're open, I bet they'll be awfully skittish.

Momo2
06-28-13, 07:32
Angel and this place were reviewed quite a bit last year, but not too much talk recently. The place is clean and appears to be well organized.

Angel is older and a bit heavy but not a problem for me. Her massage is nice. I particularly enjoyed when she was working on the back from up on the table with her leg (s) between mine. Of the standard places that I have been to Angel's pre-flip has to be my favorite. She doesn't mind UTC up top and has a nice pair. On second visit she removed bottoms upon request during finish but from what I remember did not allow mutual play.

Negatives about the place are that she will answer calls during the session and the clear communication between the 2 rooms used.

Standard. 6 and. 4.Recently visited Angel. I did notice that she has put on a few lbs but she can carry it well. She still looks very attractive. She tells me that Lisa has gone back to China to get married. So Angel is back to a one woman operation. She never used to pick up while she was busy but I guess she now has to as I do not think business is not as brisk as it used to be. She did not pick up while I was there. Still provides above average service. Still one of the better options in the SS.

SaulGoodman
06-28-13, 09:25
It seems like communist China is becoming way more progressive than the United States when it comes to massage HE. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_HAPPY_ENDINGS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-28-07-02-13

Rito1
06-28-13, 18:50
Recently visited Angel. I did notice that she has put on a few lbs but she can carry it well. She still looks very attractive. She tells me that Lisa has gone back to China to get married. So Angel is back to a one woman operation. She never used to pick up while she was busy but I guess she now has to as I do not think business is not as brisk as it used to be. She did not pick up while I was there. Still provides above average service. Still one of the better options in the SS.I saw Angel today. I don't think she put on any weight myself and I have always enjoyed a girl with a little meat (and alot of tit). Angel's services were great as usuall. Her phone did ring but she did not answer it. She told me she will be closed on the 4th.

Yello Tail
06-28-13, 20:22
Nothing to worry about. It is just another insurance issue-the newest wave of harassment for these businesses. They will reopen.NATURAL HEALING OF ASIA.

62G Montvale Ave.

Stoneham, MA 02180

Closed due to non-compliance. And this place just opened up!

SergeantKd
06-29-13, 07:57
Went there yesterday after work, stopped by the day before to check the place out and said I would return. Upon arrival I was greeted by a attractive taller Asians woman didn't catch her name. She remembered me from the day before and said you want hour? I said yes and paid intial fee of 60. Went to the room and undressed, she came in and got right to work giving an excellent massage light teasing of the boys throughout. Before the flip she lightly ran her nails up and down my back ass and tickled the balls and then instructed me to flip. On the flip she said you want it lightly grabbing my shaft I said yes of course. She started off slow and then finished me with both hands it was a great release. She allowed OTC top and bottom and I'm sure next time I will try for utc bc she didn't seem to mind. Funny thing is I only had 20 for tip, she seemed a little upset but I said I'd take Care of it next time. She smiled and said ok next time. Will def return in the future.

Joseph Alley
06-29-13, 08:08
These people use pure deception to draw in people. They advertise in all the places where Erotic massage is advertise and where Escorts advertise, giving the impression that they offer more than a therapeutic massage but they don't. I find that very pathetic. Another place that practices this type of deception is 21 School Street in Quincy. These are places that should be avoided simply because the deception is so strong.

Saw the ad on BP and figured I woul dgive it a try. It is right outside of Weymouth Landing in a house-like setting. I called and asked a couple probing questions and got the sense that it might be OK. When I arrived, I parked out back next to a Nissan with an MIT sticker on it. I probably should have turned around there. I figured for $60 it was worth a shot. I ended up getting Blair, a very tall and thin 20 something Chineese girl. She was cute and friendly with good English. I was getting undressed in the room and the mamasan barged in with her before I could even undress. I stipped and got on the table, only to have a towel placed over my entire body. Long story short, she was very flirty the entire time but not even close to a hint of any extra. Left $20 on the table and left. Good massage but not much else. Saw an old post and figured I would refresh.

KapitanKool
06-29-13, 11:19
Visited Diva in CT yesterday. Met Jessica, who speaks pretty good English and I would gibe her a 8/10 for MP massuese. Also one of the better massages I have received. Left Happy.

Jim Mack
06-29-13, 12:48
I happened to go past Dolce today and they also had a big orange "Closed" sticker on the door. I went past Beijing just before that and didn't notice a sign, but maybe I missed it. Even if they're open, I bet they'll be awfully skittish.. I just walked by and the curtain in the window was wide open and masseuse was sitting right there. Looked like the old red light district.

TunaMan2
06-30-13, 00:21
Went there yesterday after work, stopped by the day before to check the place out and said I would return. Upon arrival I was greeted by a attractive taller Asians woman didn't catch her name. She remembered me from the day before and said you want hour? I said yes and paid intial fee of 60. Went to the room and undressed, she came in and got right to work giving an excellent massage light teasing of the boys throughout. Before the flip she lightly ran her nails up and down my back ass and tickled the balls and then instructed me to flip. On the flip she said you want it lightly grabbing my shaft I said yes of course. She started off slow and then finished me with both hands it was a great release. She allowed OTC top and bottom and I'm sure next time I will try for utc bc she didn't seem to mind. Funny thing is I only had 20 for tip, she seemed a little upset but I said I'd take Care of it next time. She smiled and said ok next time. Will def return in the future.Please pm me where cr is.

Dengar
06-30-13, 12:30
Had a great warm welcome from a cutie from Medford Health now working in Somerville.

She helped me play a trick on her co-worker. She asked me if I wanted 4 hands and I was delighted. I had been seeing her for a month in Medford before the place got closed down and tried out the new spot in Davis Square. She knew first hand that when I get backed up there is a reason for my handle. They did the whole light touch stroking all over my back and arms and legs. The they both did the lean in and drag nipples in my back, (clothed but still hard nips.) When I turned over they took turns storking Jr and smiled and fake giggled. About 15 minutes of soft to harder turns stroking my older regular winks at me and can feel me pulsing in her hand and said "You having hard time relaxing?" Cindy pretended to lick the head and let het hot breath on JR and the other one eased up on her grip and plastered Cindy from Neck to Tits. Cindy was very surprised and a very good sport. I got them to both rub the spunk into Cindy's skin because it is good for the skin. Run do not walk to Davis Square! Seniors PM for address.Any more info on this? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the girls at Mystic were transplants from Lai Lai in Somerville. I was never able to go to either places though, so I am not sure. There was a recent review on another site saying that some of the girls from Lai Lai were at Melissa Spa in Danvers.

SpermSac
06-30-13, 13:23
Anyone have any info to share good? Bad?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miracles-on-fayette-st-617-481-2569-35/21351999

Please PM me.

SpermSac
06-30-13, 13:43
Anyone have any info on 278 Centre Q?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/shower-available-grand-opening-brazilianasian-therapists-here-26/20458260

Bigben99
06-30-13, 15:43
Why would you continue to frequent a place after two times with a mediocre "legit-only" massage if you are looking for something better. Two sayings here "past performance dictates future behavior" and "what is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Especially since there have been multiple postings saying this place is worthless on all levels? You could have tried out 3 different places. Just curious.

Rito1
06-30-13, 16:09
Anyone have any info to share good? Bad?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miracles-on-fayette-st-617-481-2569-35/21351999

Please PM me.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/shower-available-grand-opening-brazilianasian-therapists-here-26/20458260Center st = Legit.

Fayette = mostly bad reviews (not all)

Smoke Screen
06-30-13, 16:13
Can anyone here give me some information on the MP at 261 Chelsea St in Everett? PM if you like.

Cleartape
06-30-13, 18:42
Want to try fu Shen. Has anyone had a luck there recently?

Joseph Alley
06-30-13, 18:54
544 Tremont Street is a place you want to avoid unless you want to be frustrated. Very nice girl but very impersonable. No touching, NO NOTHING but a very legit massage after posting this: "Hi!

Would you like to relax and get pleasure?" Could not believe I fell into that trap. Went to destress. Left frustrated. Stay away. Better places for legit, more attractive girls and everything else. Not worth the trouble.

Joseph Alley
06-30-13, 18:59
These are two places you want to avoid like a plague, that is unless you like being stressed.

The use a lot of seduction to entice you in thinking you will be treated special but it is all a lie. You will be deceived.

Center st = Legit.

Fayette = mostly bad reviews (not all)

Swindle
06-30-13, 21:24
I hadn't seen any of the previous reviews on here and I didn't really look for them either. Low house fee helped with my choice as well. Third time was the charm for me though. Is that good enough for you?

Why would you continue to frequent a place after two times with a mediocre "legit-only" massage if you are looking for something better. Two sayings here "past performance dictates future behavior" and "what is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Especially since there have been multiple postings saying this place is worthless on all levels? You could have tried out 3 different places. Just curious.

Crazyy 69
06-30-13, 23:18
I recetly made my first visit with Angel. After seeing many wonderful reviews about her I had very high expectations. Although I can not say it was a bad time it just was not quite as good as I had hoped. She is a nice lady an gives a pretty good massage. The tease was ok and she does allow utc up top and otc down below. I can not say it was a bad experiance but I was just expecting a little more.

Bigben99
06-30-13, 23:50
Thanks for clarifying as your report actually stated you went 0 for 3 with no good massages or HE and concluded."That it's a legit place that doesn't give a good legit massage."

I went there once and it was one time too many. Lousy massage, unattractive AMPs and no happiness.

I hadn't seen any of the previous reviews on here and I didn't really look for them either. Low house fee helped with my choice as well. Third time was the charm for me though. Is that good enough for you?

MongerExpert
07-01-13, 02:47

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/shower-available-grand-opening-brazilianasian-therapists-here-26/20458260Like Joseph said, it's legit. They advertise all races et cetera. You might get a Brazilian, Asian.

I went there 4 months ago when 1147 was closed, as well as ninja. So I said

I will try it out. Good massage, nice place with multiple showers, a big room to watch tv and relax in comfortable chairs.

There were guys working there as well, and I overheard " we don't do that here in a conversation, as I was on the table."

It's like the complete opposite of say Club thermae in CT. The host is nice, but that's about it. It's more like a superficial, or metrosexual type.

Hangout. Obviously I should have known when there was a hostess there, and a few guys walking around. But as we know these places falsely.

Advertise with the good ones. There really was nothing sketchy at all about this place.

Swindle
07-01-13, 05:58
Meaning that I won't be going back. Half assed rub with no tug is not what I'm looking for.

Thanks for clarifying as your report actually stated you went 0 for 3 with no good massages or HE and concluded."That it's a legit place that doesn't give a good legit massage."

I went there once and it was one time too many. Lousy massage, unattractive AMPs and no happiness.

Plyfun
07-01-13, 08:47
Taking a ride this week north Boston, I'm from the south shore. Headed towards Burlington. What is my best bet? I've read alot of different reports, but looking for something close to RTE93 or rte128 since I'm coming from the cape. I's like ti find a cute young asian girl for massage. Any such thing up this way? Tired of old down my way PM me if you prefer

Stevie Ray6977
07-01-13, 08:59
Any info on these 2 places would be appreciated.

Thanks Stevie Ray.

I have excellent technique from 10 years experience in both teaching and practicing my profession. I was a private teacher of Thai massage in Taiwan for 6 years before coming to the US. I combine different massage technique in my sessions. *Deep tissue, Swedish and Thai massage.

Please call for an appointment *617-716-9131 Anna.

$100 per 1 Hrs. For In Call.

$200 per 1 Hrs. For Out Call (Major Hotels Preferred)

Visa Master Discovery or cash accepted.

Thank you.

*Everyday* 7am to 9pm.

Poster's age: 25.

Qi Massage in Belmont.

Bigben99
07-01-13, 09:05
I will never tip a "Legit" posing as less than legit. I will tip. 2 on a GREAT legit massage though if the misunderstanding might be mine. Fellow mongers. Please stop tipping for mediocre or lousy service and, in general, stop over tipping. We are escalating the cost of the AMP service and have no one to blame but ourselves. I do a standard. 4 on any HE that requires only HJ regardless of OTC / UTC. Uptipping is for the girls who offer further services.

544 Tremont Street is a place you want to avoid unless you want to be frustrated. Very nice girl but very impersonable. No touching, NO NOTHING but a very legit massage after posting this: "Hi!

Would you like to relax and get pleasure?" Could not believe I fell into that trap. Went to destress. Left frustrated. Stay away. Better places for legit, more attractive girls and everything else. Not worth the trouble.

Eligrn101
07-01-13, 09:23
Taking a ride this week north Boston, I'm from the south shore. Headed towards Burlington. What is my best bet? I've read alot of different reports, but looking for something close to RTE93 or rte128 since I'm coming from the cape. I's like ti find a cute young asian girl for massage. Any such thing up this way? Tired of old down my way PM me if you preferTry Lindsay at Bedford Spa, just off Great Road.

Herow
07-01-13, 10:03
Any more info on this? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the girls at Mystic were transplants from Lai Lai in Somerville. I was never able to go to either places though, so I am not sure. There was a recent review on another site saying that some of the girls from Lai Lai were at Melissa Spa in Danvers.I figured I could find this place on my own, but there are an impressive number of places in Davis Sq. Quite the surprise.

Santa66
07-01-13, 10:21
I TOFTT last week at a "new" AMP in Bedford. Met by a stocky, middle aged woman (who called herself Coco) with a big smile. Paid the house fee for an hour (60) and had a fairly terrible rub (very light touch that was somehow less than sensuous). Lots of OTC down south before the flip while she was at the head of the table, oddly with no reaction on her part, what so ever. So I reached in for some UTC (same area) , again with no reaction at all. Flip comes at about the 15 minute mark with zero teasing beforehand. She has me place her hand on junior and asks "what you pay?". I hold up 4 fingers, but she wants 5. We settle on 4. I lift the top, revealing large, full Cs, and she completes the deed in a rather mechanical way. Hot towel cleanup and I'm out the door in just under 30 minutes. Repeat? Not likely, due to shortage on time, total lack of sensuality and less than enthusiastic finish. The only bright spot was unfettered access to her slightly oversized, slightly older body.

Diogenesbarrel
07-01-13, 12:21
I had an unpleasant experience a few weeks ago. Lousy massage and then started haggling. I have a "no haggling" rule that simplifies things and I left "unhappy" but not at all upset. I would not recommend.

Want to try fu Shen. Has anyone had a luck there recently?

Rito1
07-01-13, 16:32
Taking a ride this week north Boston, I'm from the south shore. Headed towards Burlington. What is my best bet? I've read alot of different reports, but looking for something close to RTE93 or rte128 since I'm coming from the cape. I's like ti find a cute young asian girl for massage. Any such thing up this way? Tired of old down my way PM me if you preferBe careful up by those Burlington & Woburn hotels. Five-o does alot of stings there.

HowardSprague
07-01-13, 17:06
Taking a ride this week north Boston, I'm from the south shore. Headed towards Burlington. What is my best bet? I've read alot of different reports, but looking for something close to RTE93 or rte128 since I'm coming from the cape. I's like ti find a cute young asian girl for massage. Any such thing up this way? Tired of old down my way PM me if you preferSearch BP Escorts for "Exit 26." It's actually down in Waltham (though I've seen ads for Exit 36 and understand its the same people) , but not too far away. Multi-call setup. Bit of a maze getting to the huge apartment complex. Clean, good parking, big enough building no one will guess why you're there. I went about a month ago. Pretty spinner with good English. Decent skills. Sensual massage with no upsell. She was new and it was my first time there, so dealings were a little careful at first. She warmed up considerably. .7 and the rest is negotiable.

Craigslist21
07-01-13, 20:13
Was around the area so I dropped by. Not a bad massage. Very nice, smiles, and has a very "nice" grip.

1. 20 total for an hr. There was mention of another place in Medford with better looking girls but I can't seem to find it._-

Good Luck Gentlemen.

Bigben99
07-02-13, 11:52
Posted this under the wrong topic. It belongs here.

Metrowest Update.

Confirmed that Lucy has left Myrtle. Leaving Lili who is not a provider I will pay to see. Personal Choice. Lavendar now has two girls Apple (any intel on her?) and Shelly. I did not stay because I am not crazy about the location in daytime.

I ended up back at Hollis with a choice between Cici and Maria. As reported prior Coco is gone. I chose Maria. Cute 35-ish? (so hard to tell) with a nice body. I would rate her a 7. 5 on MW Scale (not providence) if Coco was an "8". Massage was just ok. Some teasing before the flip. Not as much haggling as I am used to at Pink which is a good thing."You take care of me. Ok?" UTC roaming. .6 +.4.

PM me for more info and especially if you have seen "Apple" at Lavendar. Otherwise I will have to take one for the team.

MikeJohns
07-02-13, 11:53
Called wendy one am last week and she was free so I found her new place no problem. She is a decent looking MILF who gives a good massage. I hadn't seen her for a while but we had a nice talk while on the table as she speaks preety good english. She did take two calls while I was face down but she teased a little while giving directions to some 'idiot'. On the flip she did a good job and I left quite happy. Full hour, good massage and easy on my eyes, I will return although it's a bit far for me. 6+5

Craiglyszt
07-03-13, 00:01
Well traveling from out of town and decided to take a troll. I stopped by 40 Harrison Ave to find a call box with about a 1/2 dozen '"spas."

So I pushed a button at random the door buzzed open and I proceeded up to the 2nd floor, mamasan met me at as the door as I proceeded down the corridor, didn't remember which apartment I'd buzz'd so I went in. As I was sitting there waiting I noticed the walls didn't go all the way to the cielig, and I could here 1 masseuse and her client laughing and talking, mamasan offered to take care of me, but I opted to wait. Well 10 minutes of casual conversation the door opened at the end of the hall out came an attractive young Chinese girl, very slender, with A's.

I stripped down and laid on the table Whee she placed the towel over me, I'm a new customer so she was playing safe, I guess. We tried a little small talk but her English was very limited, As I said she had covered me with the towel she proceeded to walk on my back, stopping periodicaaly to adjust the to well, on the 2nd try I just told her we didn't need the towel, so she tossed it adide and continued walking on my back and legs. Once in a while I'd reach up and massage her feet, nice and small. Well about 40 minutes into the the massage she tells me to flio, once I've turned over she gets right to work on JR, not bad, I slide my hand under her T-shirt to feel her very tight body, and then tried to slide my hands down under pants, his was a no go, so ik, I ent back to her upper 1/2 finally getting my hands under her bra to carese her firm A's.

After the finish she cleaned me up, I left her a Grantshe was pretty, slim and no haggle.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-girls-waiting-fyou-21/21318

Joseph Alley
07-03-13, 06:11
I see there is a recent review on RUBMAP for Jenny of Thai Wellness. Can someone with membership there PM me with what it says? That is one place I am hoping to move from DIY. I get the impression they give more but I just can't seem to break through and don't want to push it unless I am sure. Anyone with info or who can tell me what rub map review says please PM me.

Nuts N Bolts
07-03-13, 06:34
I've seen Pinky a few times. Posts on CL with telephone xxx-3169. Cute girl, slim figure, natural up top. Easy to talk to with pretty good English. Standard Thai massage repertoire with stretching etc and she does it well. On the first visit some nice contact that was close enough to a tease for me and served the same purpose. No objection to some light OTC below. After the flip asked for the finish and she obliged. On subsequent visits I've beaten around the Bush (as it were) regarding other options but no luck so far. 80/40-50. May repeat.

MikeJohns
07-03-13, 09:40
I got a lot of pms asking for her location, sorry I forgot to post it. It's on CL theraputic. For now it is a one person operation, not busy enough for another girl yet! Like I said she is nice looking, gives a good massage and a nice HE.

Welcome to Wendy's Spa!

We have clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with friendly and highly skilled Asian staff. (shower is available)

$60-hour

$40-1/2 hour.

$90-90min.

$100-four hands special for 1 hour.

Mon to Sun from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm.

Please gave ous a call at (617) 386-3869 to make your appointment, we look forward to seeing you.

Walk-ins welcome.

Plenty of parking.

Address: 20c Del Carmine st #204 Wakefield, Ma. (Right off Water st and near Shaw's Supermarket and next to the Little League field)

Obediah
07-03-13, 11:25

She helped me play a trick on her co-worker. She asked me if I wanted 4 hands and I was delighted. I had been seeing her for a month in Medford before the place got closed down and tried out the new spot in Davis Square. She knew first hand that when I get backed up there is a reason for my handle. They did the whole light touch stroking all over my back and arms and legs. The they both did the lean in and drag nipples in my back, (clothed but still hard nips.) When I turned over they took turns storking Jr and smiled and fake giggled. About 15 minutes of soft to harder turns stroking my older regular winks at me and can feel me pulsing in her hand and said "You having hard time relaxing?" Cindy pretended to lick the head and let het hot breath on JR and the other one eased up on her grip and plastered Cindy from Neck to Tits. Cindy was very surprised and a very good sport. I got them to both rub the spunk into Cindy's skin because it is good for the skin. Run do not walk to Davis Square! Seniors PM for address.It's very nice to see the girls enjoying their work. I think that's why LL, MH etc were such pleasant places to visit.

Does the Davis Sq place advertise anywhere, please?

Stressed Out
07-03-13, 12:04
I got a lot of pms asking for her location, sorry I forgot to post it. It's on CL theraputic. For now it is a one person operation, not busy enough for another girl yet! Like I said she is nice looking, gives a good massage and a nice HE.

Welcome to Wendy's Spa!

We have clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with friendly and highly skilled Asian staff. (shower is available)

$60-hour

$40-1/2 hour.

$90-90min.

$100-four hands special for 1 hour.

Mon to Sun from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm.

Please gave ous a call at (617) 386-3869 to make your appointment, we look forward to seeing you.

Walk-ins welcome.

Plenty of parking.

Address: 20c Del Carmine st #204 Wakefield, Ma. (Right off Water st and near Shaw's Supermarket and next to the Little League field) You mention it is a one person operation but she advertises a 'four hand'. Must be an octopus.

Stressed Out
07-03-13, 12:07
I see there is a recent review on RUBMAP for Jenny of Thai Wellness. Can someone with membership there PM me with what it says? That is one place I am hoping to move from DIY. I get the impression they give more but I just can't seem to break through and don't want to push it unless I am sure. Anyone with info or who can tell me what rub map review says please PM me.JA. I don't know what rubmaps says and neither would I trust it but all the info I've heard about the place says it is a nice clean place with beautiful masseuses and very good massages. But no extras at all. Maybe someone else has diff info but given the plethora of legit Thai places that have sprung up I'm inclined to believe it. SO

Stressed Out
07-03-13, 13:56
Went there yesterday after work, stopped by the day before to check the place out and said I would return. Upon arrival I was greeted by a attractive taller Asians woman didn't catch her name. She remembered me from the day before and said you want hour? I said yes and paid intial fee of 60. Went to the room and undressed, she came in and got right to work giving an excellent massage light teasing of the boys throughout. Before the flip she lightly ran her nails up and down my back ass and tickled the balls and then instructed me to flip. On the flip she said you want it lightly grabbing my shaft I said yes of course. She started off slow and then finished me with both hands it was a great release. She allowed OTC top and bottom and I'm sure next time I will try for utc bc she didn't seem to mind. Funny thing is I only had 20 for tip, she seemed a little upset but I said I'd take Care of it next time. She smiled and said ok next time. Will def return in the future.
I apologize for this late slam but I just got caught up in reading some of the posts. Although I'm surprised some of the others here didn't react as I'm about to.

So you got a great massage, an excellent tease that I wish I would get everywhere and a great release along with OTR groping and you only have her a 20 buck tip? And don't tell us that is 'all you had" since each and every one of us knows how much we have going into any of these places. We all want to thank you for this show of goodness. I see various posts on here wondering why some of the ladies we see don't 'open up' to us more often or those who ask for the tip upfront or those who are a little bit jaded. Well here is a perfect example why. I would hate to be one of the next guys to see her as I'm sure her attitude won't be as good as it was before you stiffed her. I only wish you had remembered her name....I would have gone and apologized for the little prick that stiffed her.

So good luck when you go back to see her and ask for UTC. She may have smiled but they remember! SO

NorthOfTown
07-03-13, 15:55
You mention it is a one person operation but she advertises a 'four hand'. Must be an octopus.Last time I went to see Wendy I had a very similar experience but she did have another girl there. In fact the girl wasn't happy I went with Wendy. I guess she wasn't getting many requests. She isn't as good looking as Wendy so there's not much to wonder about. This was three weeks ago so maybe she left. But time with Wendy is worthwhile so it's worth checking out.

NorthOfTown
07-03-13, 15:57
I apologize for this late slam but I just got caught up in reading some of the posts. Although I'm surprised some of the others here didn't react as I'm about to.

So you got a great massage, an excellent tease that I wish I would get everywhere and a great release along with OTR groping and you only have her a 20 buck tip? And don't tell us that is 'all you had" since each and every one of us knows how much we have going into any of these places. We all want to thank you for this show of goodness. I see various posts on here wondering why some of the ladies we see don't 'open up' to us more often or those who ask for the tip upfront or those who are a little bit jaded. Well here is a perfect example why. I would hate to be one of the next guys to see her as I'm sure her attitude won't be as good as it was before you stiffed her. I only wish you had remembered her name. I would have gone and apologized for the little prick that stiffed her.

So good luck when you go back to see her and ask for UTC. She may have smiled but they remember! SOA twenty buck tip would be appropriate for a good legit massage. But if you got happy you shouldn't be so cheap about it.

NorthOfTown
07-03-13, 16:12
In Lexington. Went by recently after calling first. No answer. No one there. Any updates?

Jim Mack
07-03-13, 17:27

Arlington police shut down parlors

Arlington police shut down parlors.

Sex trade finds a new way into the suburbs

Investigators shuttered four Arlington bodywork parlors and issued $12, 300 in fines last.

Wednesday&12288; after a sweep of seven establishments in town, citing licensing violations. The state Department of Industrial Accidents, in collaboration with the Arlington Police Department and Arlington Board of Health, closed La Dolce Vita Bodywork, Rainbow Health Center, Golden Water Massage and Eastern Massage over the course of the day, and placed bright orange "stop work order" stickers on the businesses' windows. Investigators issued citations to Beijing Bodywork Mandarin Spa / Reliable Body Work and Rainbow Health Center, but did not close those shops.

XXX XXX XXX, who identified himself as the owner of La Dolce Vita, told the Advocate he had paid the fines and reopened his business Monday.

Attempts to contact the other establishments were unsuccessful and those who answered the phone declined to comment. Although massage parlors are regulated by the state and require that employees be trained and licensed, state and local officials suspect some of the businesses have been attempting to skirt state laws regulating them by branding their services "bodywork."

In order to hold bodywork shops to the same standard as massage parlors, the local Board of Health has enacted new regulations bringing them under equal scrutiny, which will take effect in November. &12288;

The new regulations, said Arlington Health and Human Services Director will help keep massage patrons safe and ensure they are getting what they pay for.

"[Bodywork shops] are advertising services, but they have no certification, no education, no background in actually providing those services," she said.

Of the 10 female workers listed as "involved parties" in Arlington police records, six listed home addresses out of state – five of them in Flushing, N. Y, one in Monterey, Calif, and one in Mountlake Terrace, Wash. One worker did not have an address assigned to her name in police records.

Arlington Police Chief said that while there was no direct link between a sex trafficking bust in May, in which alleged women in nearby massage parlors were working as prostitutes, authorities have been trying to keep a close eye on massage parlors.

"As a general public safety concern, these non-regulated businesses have been known to engage in sexual conduct for a fee, and human trafficking-type violations," he said."These owners and operators of these businesses tend to be transient and many – not all – have no roots in the business community in Arlington, and therefore oftentimes will try to push the limit to the edge of the regulations and go over. We want to send the message to those who would think about coming to Arlington to engage in any unlawful business practices that we'll be watching very closely."

The busts in May led to the arrests in May of xxxxxx xxxxxx, of Woburn, and xxx x cccc, of Medford, who the attorney general's office says were trafficking women up the East Coast and putting them to work in Massachusetts establishments.

The state's Department of Professional Licensure also took part in the investigation.

Read more:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x1580223016/Arlington-police-shut-down-parlors#ixzz2Y1IbnldO

Follow us:atThe_Advocate on Twitter | 181267248565486 on Facebook

Smoke Screen
07-03-13, 17:38
[QUOTE=Stressed Out; Although I'm surprised some of the others here didn't react as I'm about to.

SO[/QUOTE]I had considered slamming him also for being such a cheap SOB, but being the nice guy that I am, I just let it ride thinking someone here would have something nice and appropriate to say. Thanks S. O.

Olepapa
07-03-13, 18:05
Posted this under the wrong topic. It belongs here.

Metrowest Update.

Confirmed that Lucy has left Myrtle. Leaving Lili who is not a provider I will pay to see. Personal Choice. Lavendar now has two girls Apple (any intel on her?) and Shelly. I did not stay because I am not crazy about the location in daytime.

I ended up back at Hollis with a choice between Cici and Maria. As reported prior Coco is gone. I chose Maria. Cute 35-ish? (so hard to tell) with a nice body. I would rate her a 7. 5 on MW Scale (not providence) if Coco was an "8". Massage was just ok. Some teasing before the flip. Not as much haggling as I am used to at Pink which is a good thing."You take care of me. Ok?" UTC roaming. .6 +.4.

PM me for more info and especially if you have seen "Apple" at Lavendar. Otherwise I will have to take one for the team.I visited Pink Spa today, same two working. I got Maria. I asked for soft massage and lots of teasing. That is what got, but is was very repetitive and mechanical. I also got the "you take care of me I take care of you" routine a few times during the massage. At the flip, she wanted the tip. I was prepared to give her 40 but she insisted on more. Gave her another 20 and she insisted on 80. I gave it to her and we resumed. I am not a big fan of having to get off the table and get my money to give tip at this point in the massage, but after seeing what that big tipped (20 tip) did, I can understand her position since this was my first time there. She resumed the massage going for the HE. She lifted her shirt and lowered her bra and gave me access. Nice finish, but hardly worth 80. I doubt I will be back, there are too many better choices out there without the up selling.

OP

BostonHome
07-03-13, 18:31
Stopped by the other day. Seen Meghan for an hour, asked for a light massage, got a hard one with lots of thumb pushing into the muscles. I had to tell her a couple times to lighten up. On the flip she said if I don't tell anyone she would take care of junior. It was just an ok HE. It was tough trying to get under her shirt. Bullet proof bra. 60+40. Don't think I will return. She left twice to answer the phone.

SpermSac
07-03-13, 18:46

Arlington police shut down parlors

Arlington police shut down parlors.

Sex trade finds a new way into the suburbs

Investigators shuttered four Arlington bodywork parlors and issued $12, 300 in fines last.

Wednesday&12288; after a sweep of seven establishments in town, citing licensing violations. The state Department of Industrial Accidents, in collaboration with the Arlington Police Department and Arlington Board of Health, closed La Dolce Vita Bodywork, Rainbow Health Center, Golden Water Massage and Eastern Massage over the course of the day, and placed bright orange "stop work order" stickers on the businesses' windows. Investigators issued citations to Beijing Bodywork Mandarin Spa / Reliable Body Work and Rainbow Health Center, but did not close those shops.

XXX XXX XXX, who identified himself as the owner of La Dolce Vita, told the Advocate he had paid the fines and reopened his business Monday.

Attempts to contact the other establishments were unsuccessful and those who answered the phone declined to comment. Although massage parlors are regulated by the state and require that employees be trained and licensed, state and local officials suspect some of the businesses have been attempting to skirt state laws regulating them by branding their services "bodywork."

In order to hold bodywork shops to the same standard as massage parlors, the local Board of Health has enacted new regulations bringing them under equal scrutiny, which will take effect in November. &12288;

The new regulations, said Arlington Health and Human Services Director will help keep massage patrons safe and ensure they are getting what they pay for.

"[Bodywork shops] are advertising services, but they have no certification, no education, no background in actually providing those services," she said.

Of the 10 female workers listed as "involved parties" in Arlington police records, six listed home addresses out of state – five of them in Flushing, N. Y, one in Monterey, Calif, and one in Mountlake Terrace, Wash. One worker did not have an address assigned to her name in police records.

Arlington Police Chief said that while there was no direct link between a sex trafficking bust in May, in which alleged women in nearby massage parlors were working as prostitutes, authorities have been trying to keep a close eye on massage parlors.

"As a general public safety concern, these non-regulated businesses have been known to engage in sexual conduct for a fee, and human trafficking-type violations," he said."These owners and operators of these businesses tend to be transient and many – not all – have no roots in the business community in Arlington, and therefore oftentimes will try to push the limit to the edge of the regulations and go over. We want to send the message to those who would think about coming to Arlington to engage in any unlawful business practices that we'll be watching very closely."

The busts in May led to the arrests in May of xxxxxx xxxxxx, of Woburn, and xxx x cccc, of Medford, who the attorney general's office says were trafficking women up the East Coast and putting them to work in Massachusetts establishments.

The state's Department of Professional Licensure also took part in the investigation.

Read more:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x1580223016/Arlington-police-shut-down-parlors#ixzz2Y1IbnldO

Follow us:atThe_Advocate on Twitter | 181267248565486 on FacebookI'm waiting for a court case to define whether a hand job is considered sex. Then every cop needs to run!

Kenny9370
07-03-13, 21:12
Sry for the late post but saw Wendy a couple of months ago. She is probably the hottest asian MILF that I have seen at an AMP in mass. She is very talkative and flirty. Gave a decent massage but did answer the phone a couple of times while I was on my back. She even went to get the front door one time. Not a whole lot of teasing while I was on my back but did brush against the right area. On the flip she seem to promise that more would be on the menu with additional visits but I think it is just a plot to get you to come back. Pm for more info. BTW when I was there, there was another lady working with her (Mandy I believed). She did hint that more would be on the menu with Mandy but am not sure about that. If anyone has seen Mandy please pm for more info.

Thanks.

Cmm2038
07-03-13, 22:59
Anybody know of places on the vineyard that give a massage with a nice finish? Pretty sure there are no Asian parlors on the island but wondering if anybody has hear of or had any luck with independents?