PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

DotHill
09-20-20, 17:19
More on table means CFS from both of them if you are willing to pay.Not sure about Jenny, though.

JohnReid
09-21-20, 03:09
A "nod and a smile back"? "smiles and glances back"? Have not been to that market but the Asian markets I have been too seem to be pretty strict on the mask wearing these days. Have never seen anyone, employee or customer, without a mask.I totally agree with the above comment.

I go to that market regularly and I've never seen any behaviour like that. In fact, I find the Chinese to be about the rudest people around. Personally, I think your imagination may have (understandably) run away on you.

If anything, it's probably more likely that while you are shopping for root vegetables, they are shopping for a route to a green card. LOL.

I will however keep my eyes open in the future. I have pretty much the same fantasies as anyone.

Pens365
09-21-20, 08:52
Visited Natasha at High St last week and got a fantastic massage and standard finish. Nice and slow on the finish, just the way I like it. Had to pay extra for her to let her top down and let me play with her really nice D size fake tits. She was really friendly and flirty during the massage, which was firm and professional. So the extra tip to get some boob was worth it for the quality of massage. The finish was great, she took her time so much I practically had to beg her to finish me off! I asked if they had a shower and was told no, but I've heard other reports of a shower being available. That's my only criticism, I really like a shower before my massage! Anyone have any luck with FS here?

Herow
09-21-20, 08:56
Visited Natasha at High St last week and got a fantastic massage and standard finish. Nice and slow on the finish, just the way I like it. Had to pay extra for her to let her top down and let me play with her really nice D size fake tits. She was really friendly and flirty during the massage, which was firm and professional. So the extra tip to get some boob was worth it for the quality of massage. The finish was great, she took her time so much I practically had to beg her to finish me off! I asked if they had a shower and was told no, but I've heard other reports of a shower being available. That's my only criticism, I really like a shower before my massage! Anyone have any luck with FS here?Hit or miss, but definitely available. New girls will likely make you go for a second visit to get it, but depends on the girl and the day. Many or all will try to upsell to a full nude HE for 100 or BJ for 120. Far too much. Decent looking there but they are hard core upsellers.

CityDweller
09-21-20, 09:24
Based on a review from another member, I visited Sunshine Spa in Weymouth.

Sunshine is in a small commercial complex not far from Rte 18 / Rte 3. It's a busy place with lots of cars, but the Spa has its own outside door so it's clear where you are going once you enter. The spa itself is pretty typical. $40 for half, $60 for the hour. The walls go all the way to the ceiling, which is nice. It looks like a fairly new place.

There were two therapists working when I got there. Both look young, slim, and pretty, though it's hard to tell sometimes with the masks. I think my therapist was named Lucky, but she was wearing a mask (so I couldn't hear her very well) and she had a strong accent.

The therapeutic portion of my massage was pretty good. There was some teasing before the flip. The end was really good. But, this is a HJ only place. And, more importantly to me, the therapist I saw would not show any skin even when a good tip was offered. I went in for an hour and I was in and out in 40 minutes. That kind of sucked. And my therapist seemed pretty unhappy with my $40 tip, which I thought was totally fair given everything that transpired. Unless things change, I think I'll spend my money elsewhere.I went yesterday afternoon after calling about 10 minutes prior to let them know I was on my way. Both providers I thought were attractive and on the younger side. I drew Lucy and she did a great massage with lots of tease prior to the flip. She stood at the end of the table leaning over my head and because she was wearing a mid-riff baring shirt with a sexy tattoo of a hawk on her side, I thought I would reach out and see if she was OK with me touching her. No flinch at all and she maybe got a little closer. She had a great ass and legs. On the flip I was able to get her bra unhooked but she was reluctant to fully take the top off. We never discussed money at all, but she did grab my hands and move them to grab two handfuls on very nice C-cup bolt-ons that were very nice. Very good job with the ending as well although it was only HR. But I didn't ask for anything else so not sure if more was available. It didn't feel like it. But overall I really like the service and both providers. I would definitely repeat.

LightNoOil
09-21-20, 10:14
A "nod and a smile back"? "smiles and glances back"? Have not been to that market but the Asian markets I have been too seem to be pretty strict on the mask wearing these days. Have never seen anyone, employee or customer, without a mask.Yeah, I work in a hospital downtown. Over the past year, I've gotten really good at reading people's facial expressions from under a mask. Their whole face changes when they smile. Their eyes, even ears shift.

ZzTopSterZz
09-21-20, 10:47
Thanks to a handful of guys for sending DM's with suggestions for my visit toBoston. My schedule didn't allow time to line up a private date so I went the spa route and chose Iyara Thai Spa in Newton. When I called they asked if I wanted a female or a lady boy so I'm glad we got that cleared up right away. Chose an hour session with a female. Walked in for my appointment and found two ladies behind the desk. One was a young thin and very attractive lady. The other was older and frbut pretty hefty. Fortunately the young pretty one was my therapist. I think the older one probably manages the place.

Massage room was spacious and clean with a door. In Thai style there's no massage table but a futon type of pad on the floor. It was reasonably comfortable. Therapist called herself Rose and said she usually works some place in Weyland. Rose's massage was ok and maybe a 7/10 on the CMT scale. Most of the time was spent with me on my stomach. No stretching which usually comes in a Thai massage. I actually liked the fact that her teasing was very subtle with just enough grazing of the boys as she worked on my legs that I was confident in the ending without feeling rushed like at a lot of AMP's. I flipped around the 45 minute mark and she did some leg massage before going to the finish with just a little encouragement and negotiation. HJ was unrushed and pretty good. Unfortunately she would not allow any roaming and showed no skin. She's a beautiful girl so that was a major disappointment.

80 door fee for the hour plus 60 tip. Decent session but not sure I would return given the price and prudish service. Maybe YMMV with follow-up visits but I was just passing through town and was only able to see her once.

BostonJohnny1
09-21-20, 10:47
Went to 59 this morning. It is closed and the number directed to voice mail. That is the last spot in Quincy I believe. Any one has update?Had the same experience. Anyone know where these girls went?

SlickWilly007
09-21-20, 13:51
Waverly ave or crossing plaza?

Thanks for the review -.

Hit up red rose yesterday mid day on a whim. Not my first visit. Called ahead and was told to come right over. Greeted at the door by Candy / Candi. Adorable little spinner-type. Checked my temp and lysol'd my shoes upon entry and then a generous amount of hand sanitizer. Asked for a medium to soft massage and got just that. Very good quality legit massage, followed by a prolonged great quality tease along with plenty of attention in the right spots. Was honestly ready for a pop even before the tease. On the flip she asked which I wanted, and I opted for just hand. But at least oral was on the table if not more. Musta gotten too close to a pop before the flip because the little guy wasnt hanging in, but she was an extremely motivated trooper and kept going even after I twice told her it was okay that I didn't finish. She briefly stopped to massage my legs before getting back to it for a third attempt, but no luck. Finished up, hot towel, and then she helped me get fully dressed. Glanced at my phone and realize she'd actually gone about 10 minutes over. Damage 60/60 for the effort because she went above and beyond imo. Top scores, will repeat often!

FenWay9216
09-21-20, 14:26
Had the same experience. Anyone know where these girls wentBeen seeing a big undercover presence over there lately. Hope none of you got caught up. I'm keeping my distance. Place was way overpriced anyways. Hope Qpd isn't stating an election year round up.

Jimmy Weed
09-21-20, 14:54
Went to 59 this morning. It is closed and the number directed to voice mail. That is the last spot in Quincy I believe. Any one has update?That AMP is far from the last place in quincy. I can think of at least 4 other AMP's within a few miles of 59 codd that are still operating.

Southshoreboy
09-21-20, 16:08
I have been visiting Nancy at Healthcare Massage in SS Plaza for many years for a Therapeutic Massage, she has great hands and gives a damn good Deep Tissue massage. But there were absolutely no extras while she was at the mall.

Didn't see her after March due to Pandemic. Called her on Friday and came to know that she moved to Clinical near Braintree square. Set up a time and visited her at the new location.

She did not drape me with a towel and it was very unusual. I then started some OTC and she did not mind. After the flip, I asked for HJ which never did in the previous location. After some cajoling, she really did it. I guess it is because of the location. Nancy works only on Fridays and on Sundays. I suspect this parlor allows them to do it. I would go back on another day to check out other girls. May be more would be available on the menu.

Will post this on the Brockton section too.

Herow
09-21-20, 16:54
If anyone knows anything about her or what can happen, please hit me up.Oops. I meant Zoe; I knew it was a 3 letter name. Not that it seems to much matter; sounds like nothing but tease is available here.

Jakp69
09-21-20, 18:42
So, tried the new place. I didn't call and just walked in. I guess they forgot to lock door because the two girls that were working both came out and looked surprised. One is taller about 5'-7" said her name was lee lee (I had her). The other one is a petite spinner type, Looks 20 something on first glance. They had me wait outside for twenty minutes. Wish I waited a couple more for the other girl. Anyway, I didn't recall until after I left but Lee Lee worked at China 1 last summer. Told me at the time she had come from NY and was going back soon. She is nice enough looking but she won't put out at all atleast for me. I was there for about 10 minutes for $40 ended up leaving because nothing else was going to happen. And I'm tired of just HJs. Maybe at some point Ill go back and ask for the other girl but I have a feeling nothing is going on there. But YMMV.I went there this weekend, I got a girl named Anna. She was short and decently cute. The massage was ok, she was obsessed w / my ass. IDK if its because I am younger and in good shape or more likely she does it to everyone. But she did do a ton of teasing to my butt and I paid for a half hour and got 45 min. So another plus there. The Ending was pretty good she took off top and gave HJ. I asked if she ever does more and told me maybe after a few times. Overall place was pretty good. I wouldn't say best in Weymouth, as I like natural Thai health Spa and Royal thai but those places are pretty pricey. But for the 40/40 I got good bang for my buck. Will probs go again to try out other girls or see if I can get more from Anna.

Firedog069
09-21-20, 20:36
I went there this weekend, I got a girl named Anna. She was short and decently cute. The massage was ok, she was obsessed w / my ass. IDK if its because I am younger and in good shape or more likely she does it to everyone. But she did do a ton of teasing to my butt and I paid for a half hour and got 45 min. So another plus there. The Ending was pretty good she took off top and gave HJ. I asked if she ever does more and told me maybe after a few times. Overall place was pretty good. I wouldn't say best in Weymouth, as I like natural Thai health Spa and Royal thai but those places are pretty pricey. But for the 40/40 I got good bang for my buck. Will probs go again to try out other girls or see if I can get more from Anna.I had a very similar experience with "Annie", she couldn't stop rubbing, tapping, kneading and just touching my ass commenting on how white it is LOL. (I'm very tanned everywhere else). She was actually pretty good over all, we had a good time. I had her get on the table for a massage and got the shirt up pants down and gave her a rub for awhile. She was on the rag so it didn't go too far. She wants to split the hour with me next time and she says she wants to cum too. Happy to oblige!

Rito1
09-21-20, 22:04
I have been visiting Nancy at Healthcare Massage in SS Plaza for many years for a Therapeutic Massage, she has great hands and gives a damn good Deep Tissue massage. But there were absolutely no extras while she was at the mall.

Didn't see her after March due to Pandemic. Called her on Friday and came to know that she moved to Clinical near Braintree square. Set up a time and visited her at the new location.

She did not drape me with a towel and it was very unusual. I then started some OTC and she did not mind. After the flip, I asked for HJ which never did in the previous location. After some cajoling, she really did it. I guess it is because of the location. Nancy works only on Fridays and on Sundays. I suspect this parlor allows them to do it. I would go back on another day to check out other girls. May be more would be available on the menu.

Will post this on the Brockton section too.I have been to C. M. A few times over the years and always got a hr.

Xf1234
09-21-20, 23:26
Back to Crystal today, Met a very young and pretty girl named Peggy, follow her to the room, still clean and fresh, massage was great, On the flip, standard HE and UTC was allowed, Cleaned with hot towel and tipped, then left, Good place and will be back soon.

Bozscaggs
09-22-20, 07:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CambridgeSci
09-22-20, 10:33
Booked a half hour (4th visit over 2 years). Two girls working: Sophia and Helen.

Pulled Sophia. She's petite, good puffy nips on Cs, unshaven, probably 40's. Wears mask.

Got a 20 min HJ with mutual touching, topless, bottoms mostly off. Few min massage after, took a shower (nothing special).

Damage was 50 for massage and shower. I tipped same.

CrazyDragon
09-22-20, 11:54
Booked a half hour (4th visit over 2 years). Two girls working: Sophia and Helen.

Pulled Sophia. She's petite, good puffy nips on Cs, unshaven, probably 40's. Wears mask.

Got a 20 min HJ with mutual touching, topless, bottoms mostly off. Few min massage after, took a shower (nothing special).

Damage was 50 for massage and shower. I tipped same.Is that Foot Heaven on Main St?

Herow
09-22-20, 12:42
So I am good on finding FS, and places in general are known to me but.

Where would be a favorite place to go and just get brutally teased / edge with a HE finish at the end?

Some places are more than happy to provide that service at the end, but the provider's see having to tease or do more than massage for the majority of time as something they don't want to do.

Which I honestly don't understand, it's way less work than giving a massage. Oh well.

So what's good? I know at CB in Waltham it's very open to having you finish immediately and provide a second pop, and they tease right from the start. Any other candidates?

DotHill
09-22-20, 13:31
More on table means CFS from both of them if you are willing to pay.I am not sure about Jenny, though.

HappyDave
09-22-20, 14:15

Where would be a favorite place to go and just get brutally teased / edge with a HE finish at the end?

Some places are more than happy to provide that service at the end, but the provider's see having to tease or do more than massage for the majority of time as something they don't want to do.

Which I honestly don't understand, it's way less work than giving a massage. Oh well.

So what's good? I know at CB in Waltham it's very open to having you finish immediately and provide a second pop, and they tease right from the start. Any other candidates?Amy from angels had the best tease bar none, had a way of brushing your prostate and back of balls to make you climb the walls. Found several at 32 south have a great tease game going, looks very hit or miss though.

SilkOfTongue
09-22-20, 14:28

Will post this on the Brockton section too.Is it possible to provide more information, I can't find anything on the web. Is this an AMP or Latin, Brazilian? Anything else would be helpful like $$$ and contact info. Thank You in advance.

Augustwest
09-22-20, 14:58

So what's good? I know at CB in Waltham it's very open to having you finish immediately and provide a second pop, and they tease right from the start. Any other candidates?Leeza, currently in Clinton, is the queen of the tease. I don't find her attractive, but her hands are incredible. Even the way she massages your back and legs is incredibly sensual and I'm not sure why. If she would open a school and we could get that quality of a rub in any AMP, that would be a world I'd like to live in.

JayBean
09-22-20, 16:06
Back to Crystal today, Met a very young and pretty girl named Peggy, follow her to the room, still clean and fresh, massage was great, On the flip, standard HE and UTC was allowed, Cleaned with hot towel and tipped, then left, Good place and will be back soon.I mean Really? The gig is up, you've been exposed. Every couple weeks you are posting this fake visit.

ORH2020
09-22-20, 17:36
Thanks to a handful of guys for sending DM's with suggestions for my visit toBoston. My schedule didn't allow time to line up a private date so I went the spa route and chose Iyara Thai Spa in Newton. When I called they asked if I wanted a female or a lady boy so I'm glad we got that cleared up right away. Chose an hour session with a female. Walked in for my appointment and found two ladies behind the desk. One was a young thin and very attractive lady. The other was older and frbut pretty hefty. Fortunately the young pretty one was my therapist. I think the older one probably manages the place.

Massage room was spacious and clean with a door. In Thai style there's no massage table but a futon type of pad on the floor. It was reasonably comfortable. Therapist called herself Rose and said she usually works some place in Weyland. Rose's massage was ok and maybe a 7/10 on the CMT scale. Most of the time was spent with me on my stomach. No stretching which usually comes in a Thai massage. I actually liked the fact that her teasing was very subtle with just enough grazing of the boys as she worked on my legs that I was confident in the ending without feeling rushed like at a lot of AMP's. I flipped around the 45 minute mark and she did some leg massage before going to the finish with just a little encouragement and negotiation. HJ was unrushed and pretty good. Unfortunately she would not allow any roaming and showed no skin. She's a beautiful girl so that was a major disappointment.

80 door fee for the hour plus 60 tip. Decent session but not sure I would return given the price and prudish service. Maybe YMMV with follow-up visits but I was just passing through town and was only able to see her once.Just curious, I injured my left ankle so can't do the mattress on the floor thing for a while, are there currently any Thai spots that offer a table massage?

LustyB
09-22-20, 20:01

Damage was 50 for massage and shower. I tipped same.I went in there once last year. Massage was ok. Toward the end they ran another girl in to do the HE. I tipped her the standard 40 and got dressed. The one who did the massage went berserk because I didn't give her a tip too. Fuck that. I had 100 on me, so I was tapped out. I wouldn't have given them another dime even if I had another 40 on me.

Never have been back.

LustyB
09-22-20, 20:09
Waverly ave or crossing plaza?

Thanks for the review -.I think Waverley closed. Must be crossing plaza?

VilunyaChert
09-22-20, 22:56
Is it possible to provide more information, I can't find anything on the web. A really obvious 3-word Google search (the part of the name Southshoreboy gave us, the name of the town he gave us, and the other part of the name which is guess what? Found it for me immediately.

Jimmy Pratt
09-23-20, 00:52
Might not be your cup of tea, but Leeza in Clinton is expert in bringing you to the edge then backing off. If you wanted, you could get a 90 minute tease from her. She'll even discuss it with you at the outset.

JP.

So what's good? I know at CB in Waltham it's very open to having you finish immediately and provide a second pop, and they tease right from the start. Any other candidates?

Jimmy Pratt
09-23-20, 01:14
So, I wanted to repeat at Relax Spa on Edgell. Got there, and a yellow paper on the door says "do not enter" and "uninhabitable" - but not very prominently. I had to read closer to see it was like board of health imposed warning. So, I guess nobody should be trying to go there for now.

Next, I drove over to see Gina on Elm Street. She knows me, but when I got there she said she had an appointment coming in about 15 minutes, so we couldn't even do 1/2 hour. Oh well. Her dog Zoey is very cool, though.

Decided to give one last place a try, and thought I'd TOFTT and go somewhere I've never been, plus it was close. Elite Touch at 10 Aberdeen Rd came up on my radar. I've actually never seen a review of this place, so what the heck. I'll give it a shot (pun intended).

I called from the parking lot because there were some people from another building having a smoke break, and I wanted to make sure which door to go in, and not be standing out in the open. By the time I got off the phone, those people had gone into their building and I had an easy few steps to the sliding door at the back of Elite's shop. My provider was something like Ellie - 40-ish, plain with a slight spare tire.

Standard house fee of sixty. Massage was OK, but nothing to write home about. First 20 minutes or so were draped, but I wasn't worried. Then she used oil, and actually did two wipe-downs. One for the upper half and then again on the lower.

There was literally 20-30 seconds of "tease" and then she said to flip. Upon turning over, she just basically went into an immediate jackhammer. I was a little surprised because there was no additional tease at all. I instinctively had put my hand on the small of her back, and she instantly moved it up under the front of her shirt. So UTC is allowed. I did free up on of her C's with some pretty large nips. But I was sorta thrown off by the sudden mechanical and rushed sprint to the finish line by her. So, I just focused on what I needed to make things happen. In hindsight, I wonder if she went a bit over in the preflip, and then realized she only had a few minutes to jerk me off?

In any case, when I did pop, she had a reaction of "oh" like she was surprised or something. This caused her to stop the motion, and I tried to have her finish the milking. One of my pet peeves is stopping right away and not letting the pop end naturally.

So, pros of this place are easy parking and entry; rooms with full walls; and seemed very clean. In fact, the sheets on the table had very strong smell of having just been washed, but with a detergent that is scented (guess this could be a con for some).

Cons were the lack of tease and HE skill, and not a young spinner.

I tipped standard 40 and saw the other gal on my way out, who looked even older, but in better shape.

I will likely not repeat here. I frequent waltham, but since I'm also in F'ham a lot I was hoping to find a go-to place there. Maybe Relax will open back up.

JP.

SteveLynch123
09-23-20, 07:25
Amy from angels had the best tease bar none, had a way of brushing your prostate and back of balls to make you climb the walls. Found several at 32 south have a great tease game going, looks very hit or miss though.Where is Angels?

Sebastian6
09-23-20, 08:29
Very sad when your new UTR girl gets rotated back to NY, though hopefully she'll return soon.

Herow
09-23-20, 10:02
Interesting feedback on my earlier request. You all clearly get it; even though this provider doesn't sound to be the hottest she obviously has amazing hands and that ability to feel exactly what is happening and how to torment a client. (in a good way).

Unfortunately I am not the patient type; I thought I would try a Thai place in the interim since they tend to have better trained people. I went in Newton to the place across from the tire shop on Washington St. Got a very slim, small woman for a short session. Very cute, not someone I would pay through the nose to strip down, really good massage to start. Not a lot of teasing. Not much any actually. Started off with an ending once confirmed I wouldn't be blowing the whistle on them and was pretty good at that. Tired out in like 3 minutes and asked me to help.

I don't know what's tiring about holding a dick for 3 minutes. It's like the things are kryptonite for pretty Thai women and just exhaust them. Finished, standard tip and left. Wouldn't be back for the same provider; would go ANYWHERE to see the amazing, thick ass Asian woman walking down the street in green leggings I saw a block away while headed home. Goddamn.

MajorJohnson
09-23-20, 10:25

So what's good? I know at CB in Waltham it's very open to having you finish immediately and provide a second pop, and they tease right from the start. Any other candidates?Leeza for sure. She'll do as many pops as you can handle, or a slow HJ for whole session. She told me she's done a 3 hour HJ before.

JWilson9969
09-23-20, 10:40
I'm looking for a new thai spot. Willing to trade my normal spot UTR girl who's pretty good. I just want a change of location / face.

Sounds
09-23-20, 11:46
Very sad when your new UTR girl gets rotated back to NY, though hopefully she'll return soon.Sadder when they rotate back to China for good. No hope of return.

HighAmperage
09-23-20, 15:47

Will post this on the Brockton section too.Something similar happened to me with April, now at Linden. Saw her at the mall for years and always a great legit massage. Then she moved to Linden and apparently, now everything is on the table from what I have read.

HighAmperage
09-23-20, 16:02
Something similar happened to me with April, now at Linden. Saw her at the mall for years and always a great legit massage. Then she moved to Linden and apparently, now everything is on the table from what I have read.I meant Apple. . .

ViperCum
09-23-20, 16:30
Leeza for sure. She'll do as many pops as you can handle, or a slow HJ for whole session. She told me she's done a 3 hour HJ before.I agree with MajorJohnson. Leeza is amazing! Her website is:

https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

LustyB
09-23-20, 19:14
Something similar happened to me with April, now at Linden. Saw her at the mall for years and always a great legit massage. Then she moved to Linden and apparently, now everything is on the table from what I have read.What mall was she giving massages at? I didn't know there were places like that at a mall. Even legit ones.

Sounds
09-23-20, 22:27
What mall was she giving massages at? I didn't know there were places like that at a mall. Even legit ones.Most malls have a legit massage store. Never heard of anyone getting extras at one. But their prices seem reasonable, offer different services, and can even get 15 minutes.

You being a Worcester guy, can find one at all the malls in the area, Auburn Mall, Whitney Field, Solomon Pond. Even Greendale had one but that place was a ghost town last time I was there so no idea if the store or even the mall is still open.

Momo2
09-23-20, 22:43
I went there this weekend, I got a girl named Anna. She was short and decently cute. The massage was ok, she was obsessed w / my ass. IDK if its because I am younger and in good shape or more likely she does it to everyone. But she did do a ton of teasing to my butt and I paid for a half hour and got 45 min. So another plus there. The Ending was pretty good she took off top and gave HJ. I asked if she ever does more and told me maybe after a few times. Overall place was pretty good. I wouldn't say best in Weymouth, as I like natural Thai health Spa and Royal thai but those places are pretty pricey. But for the 40/40 I got good bang for my buck. Will probs go again to try out other girls or see if I can get more from Anna.I am almost sure she said Hanna. Same girl by description and action. Says she came from Allentown PA Fun attitude but definitely upped her price and she wanted 80 to take her shirt of and 60 just to touch her boobs. She showed me the girls just to show me what she was offering. Not feeling it today. So just stayed with the 40/40 HJ. She said she was not permanently here. Met Lily going out the door. Thin and tall in her 30's. Says Lucky will be back in a month.

Hanna or Anna was asking me what the norm was in this shop when I asked for extras. I asked for a BJ and She kept saying not here. I said every one was different I think it was made clear to her that they did not want to be known as shop with extras. Lucky kept saying maybe next time as in maybe after a few more times and she felt safer with you and secure with her job. Most girls will follow house rules. In some cases I can get more quietly with the boss in some places.

Momo2
09-23-20, 23:30
I am almost sure she said Hanna. Same girl by description and action. Says she came from Allentown PA Fun attitude but definitely upped her price and she wanted 80 to take her shirt of and 60 just to touch her boobs. She showed me the girls just to show me what she was offering. Not feeling it today. So just stayed with the 40/40 HJ. She said she was not permanently here. Met Lily going out the door. Thin and tall in her 30's. Says Lucky will be back in a month.

Hanna or Anna was asking me what the norm was in this shop when I asked for extras. I asked for a BJ and She kept saying not here. I said every one was different I think it was made clear to her that they did not want to be known as shop with extras. Lucky kept saying maybe next time as in maybe after a few more times and she felt safer with you and secure with her job. Most girls will follow house rules. In some cases I can get more quietly with the boss in some places.Thinking Lily is the boss. She looked familiar. I was trying to place her. I think she is the woman who ran New Sunshine Spa in Randolph. Now closed I had not been there in years but I think she was often the only one working there. She was strictly a HJ person. I hope not. Anyone else think.

This? Not that it matters I will be surprised if there will be more to be had here.

Hope I am wrong.

Member #6348
09-23-20, 23:46

80 door fee for the hour plus 60 tip. Decent session but not sure I would return given the price and prudish service. Maybe YMMV with follow-up visits but I was just passing through town and was only able to see her once.That place keeps getting better each visit. Attractive staff. Spotless, full hour. Can't find anything to complain about there. Rose is very attractive.

CyJim666
09-24-20, 00:29
Where is Angels?It was in Quincy, but she sold the business about 2. 5 years ago and has retire from the business.

Unfortunately, Sasa now works at a legit place downtown.

EarlSandwich
09-24-20, 10:02

80 door fee for the hour plus 60 tip. Decent session but not sure I would return given the price and prudish service. Maybe YMMV with follow-up visits but I was just passing through town and was only able to see her once.Any one have any ideas where the Thai spot in Wayland might be?

Chuggo
09-24-20, 10:35
I meant Apple. . .I've been trying to reach Apple and her number has been going straight to vmail for week. No ending 4558. Is there a new number PM me.

Xf1234
09-24-20, 11:06
I mean Really? The gig is up, you've been exposed. Every couple weeks you are posting this fake visit.Why did you say that was a fake visit? Did you come there and find she was fake? I am sure Peggy was very young and has great tits, You can go there to double check.

Sebastian6
09-24-20, 13:27
Sadder when they rotate back to China for good. No hope of return.Yes, that's even worse.

HunneMan
09-24-20, 13:32
Why did you say that was a fake visit? Did you come there and find she was fake? I am sure Peggy was very young and has great tits, You can go there to double check.I can attest that at crystal Spa Lex my provider 2 day ago was Peggy, great tits standard HJ. Speaks good enough English.

CityDweller
09-24-20, 16:00
Went to visit one more place in Chinatown that I had not been to in quite a while. Called when I was around the corner and they did have someone available that was ready for me now, so popped upstairs. At the time there was nobody in the salon getting their hair cut, and my provider was sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for me. Appeared through the mask that she was kind of cute and once we got into the room she was very bubbly and flirty. Cute with a pretty nice body. I would put her somewhere in her early 30's. I was in a hurry so just asked for a soft massage and she got right to it with the feather strokes and some nice teasing. I flipped after a bit and money was never discussed. She pulled her shirt and bra up for me (which seems like it would be uncomfortable. Wouldn't it be easier to just lose the top? But allowed full access up top and she did a nice job with the HR. Not sure if more was available, but it's possible. Think she said her name was Ginny or Jenny. When I left there was a customer getting a haircut and the hairdresser asked if everything was OK (probably because I was in and out so quickly. But that was my choice). Overall definitely seems like the grannies are no longer the dominant theme in Chinatown which is nice to see.

Augustwest
09-24-20, 17:40
Tried to reply, system won't take message til you make room.

Leeza charges a fixed fee, no tip. I forget but I believe it's $120/ hr.

774-285-1073 or 978-365-7114.

OlGary
09-24-20, 17:48
Why did you say that was a fake visit? Did you come there and find she was fake? I am sure Peggy was very young and has great tits, You can go there to double check.This guy might be a shill for Muzzey but this time he didn't lie. There is a second provider at this store now named Peggy. Can't say anything about her tits though as I didn't try her yet.

Firedog069
09-24-20, 19:36
Those of you with plans on visiting the new place in Weymouth better get it done soon. I was with my UTR girl today giving her a massage, she calls me when she wants one, and I was a bit aggravated because she was on the phone the entire time. I don't know how she could enjoy it. First she was talking Chinese to a friend and then a business call. She's having some licensing issues at one of her other places evidently so she was trying to straighten it out with whatever state dept. Handles that. Well she's got the guy on speaker so I'm hearing the whole conversation. At one point she mentions the "new place" in Weymouth and the guys like, what? There are NO new places in Weymouth. It's evidently his area, he does the inspections and he would know and he says "I haven't issued any new licenses in Weymouth" so he starts asking where is it, what's the address. She says she doesn't know and starts acting dumb but he narrowed it down to the intersection that Sunshine is at. He says something about her ratting them out and she kinda gives a false "oh nooo". I can tell she's thrown them under the bus to keep the competition down. When she finally hung up I called her a rat and that she shouldn't have done that. She kind of plays dumb to me but I'm like whatever. I couldn't help but think of the absurdity of the whole situation. We're both bare assed, I'm massaging her head to toe, straddling her and rubbing her ass, tits and pussy as she talks to the licensing guy about the new place up the street. LOL These girls can be cutthroat!

So I feel kinda bad for Sunshine, had a great rub there recently and was going to go back soon. Not sure long it will take the guy to get to it but I hope it takes as long as government shit usually takes.

Good luck.

Grizwooos
09-24-20, 23:20
Been seeing a big undercover presence over there lately. Hope none of you got caught up. I'm keeping my distance. Place was way overpriced anyways. Hope Qpd isn't stating an election year round up.What happened to this place? They were rolling in business like a revolving door! Now no phone call answer and no-one answers the door. What sort of LEO Presence have you been seeing? I did hear a rumor from another provider about the FBI poking around and asking questions when Salena owned the place but You know how those rumors go. Anybody heard anything?

Jack A Dogov
09-25-20, 01:16
I am going to be in Weymouth next week and am thinking of visiting China 1 for the first time. Has anyone been there recently and can recommend someone there? Or not? Or is there another place that's worth visiting more? Probably not Sunshine based on report below. Post or PM is fine. Thanks.

Katokay
09-25-20, 07:20
I am going to be in Weymouth next week and am thinking of visiting China 1 for the first time. Has anyone been there recently and can recommend someone there? Or not? Or is there another place that's worth visiting more? Probably not Sunshine based on report below. Post or PM is fine. Thanks.China 1 was meh when I went a year ago.

Zombie13
09-25-20, 07:28
Any one have any ideas where the Thai spot in Wayland might be"Therapist called herself Rose and said she usually works some place in Weyland. ".

I'm guessing she said Weymouth as the place in Newton is the same ownership as one of the Weymouth Thai spas.

Zombie13
09-25-20, 07:31
Leeza charges a fixed fee, no tip. I forget but I believe it's $120/ hr.It's $140 for the hour.

Finder117
09-25-20, 07:49
China 1 was meh when I went a year ago.I went there since the start of covid -- there wasn't much of a menu before -- there isn't much of one now. 40-50 year old Chinese women giving unenthusiastic rub and tugs. If that's your bag, cool.

Not super expensive at least.

LustyB
09-25-20, 11:35
It's $140 for the hour.I'm going to try her out today and I'll report back. Kinda pricey for an hour. Like I said before, I can get and hour of good massage and a naked HE with daty, fiv or 30 minute massage and BBFS for that. So this massage and edging I hear about better be good.

PinayLuver
09-25-20, 11:42
Those of you with plans on visiting the new place in Weymouth better get it done soon. I was with my UTR girl today giving her a massage, she calls me when she wants one, and I was a bit aggravated because she was on the phone the entire time. I don't know how she could enjoy it. First she was talking Chinese to a friend and then a business call. She's having some licensing issues at one of her other places evidently so she was trying to straighten it out with whatever state dept. Handles that. Well she's got the guy on speaker so I'm hearing the whole conversation. At one point she mentions the "new place" in Weymouth and the guys like, what? There are NO new places in Weymouth. It's evidently his area, he does the inspections and he would know and he says "I haven't issued any new licenses in Weymouth" so he starts asking where is it, what's the address. She says she doesn't know and starts acting dumb but he narrowed it down to the intersection that Sunshine is at. He says something about her ratting them out and she kinda gives a false "oh nooo". I can tell she's thrown them under the bus to keep the competition down. When she finally hung up I called her a rat and that she shouldn't have done that. She kind of plays dumb to me but I'm like whatever. I couldn't help but think of the absurdity of the whole situation. We're both bare assed, I'm massaging her head to toe, straddling her and rubbing her ass, tits and pussy as she talks to the licensing guy about the new place up the street. LOL These girls can be cutthroat!

So I feel kinda bad for Sunshine, had a great rub there recently and was going to go back soon. Not sure long it will take the guy to get to it but I hope it takes as long as government shit usually takes .Good luck.So that lady pulled a dirty rat move! You should let the sunshine place know that the state may pay them a visit. Years back in rhode island when all the AMPs got closed down there was speculation that the owner of NMS did the very same thing and called the state of RI on all of the massage parlors.

Firedog069
09-25-20, 12:04
I am going to be in Weymouth next week and am thinking of visiting China 1 for the first time. Has anyone been there recently and can recommend someone there? Or not? Or is there another place that's worth visiting more? Probably not Sunshine based on report below. Post or PM is fine. Thanks.Natural Health Thai Spa on Rt 18, make sure to call ahead and make an appointment with Nana. She looks to have had some work on her face and has some man-made small Cs. Great ass and great body over all. Solid girl late 20's I believe. I think you'll enjoy her.

Herow
09-25-20, 12:18
Checked on this place again; once interesting and then inactive, it has been open for a good long while now but always the same owner / mamasan there and never any other talent I have seen. Not worth visiting.

Yello Tail
09-25-20, 12:57
So that lady pulled a dirty rat move! You should let the sunshine place know that the state may pay them a visit. Years back in rhode island when all the AMPs got closed down there was speculation that the owner of NMS did the very same thing and called the state of RI on all of the massage parlors.She may need to go into hiding.

LustyB
09-25-20, 18:44
Ok. I went. I got the hour and wished after I got the half.

It was ok.

If you want a good massage, this ain't it. I guess I knew that going in, but it was still a disappointment.

Hand job was ok. I've had as good at BVR in Sutton or even Linden.

Not sure what the hub bub is about. Yea she's a nice lady, but my opinion, don't waste your money. If you have to try it out, do the half for $80. The hour at $140 is not worth it.
I really wanted to like it, but I wasn’t impressed. Won’t repeat

TheIceGuy
09-25-20, 22:14

It was ok.

If you want a good massage, this ain't it. I guess I knew that going in, but it was still a disappointment.

Not sure what the hub bub is about. Yea she's a nice lady, but my opinion, don't waste your money. If you have to try it out, do the half for $80. The hour at $140 is not worth it.
I really wanted to like it, but I wasnt impressed. Wont repeatI do agree with the price not being worth it. For hhr, it's definitely worth it. You know you're going to get more attention than hitting a random AMP, but another $60 for just 30 more minutes of a massage makes it not worth it.

I know she'll let you pop twice which is cool if you're able to, but I'm not so definitely not worth the 60 minutes.

Adiabatic
09-26-20, 08:27
So that lady pulled a dirty rat move! You should let the sunshine place know that the state may pay them a visit. Years back in rhode island when all the AMPs got closed down there was speculation that the owner of NMS did the very same thing and called the state of RI on all of the massage parlors.Nah, the massage parlors get closed every two years in September / October right before Election Day so the politicians can say they cleaned up the streets. Then they die down for a bit, and then resurface, and operate with the knowledge (and patronage) of the politicians for another two years until the cycle starts again.

Lily1234
09-26-20, 08:34
Natural Health Thai Spa on Rt 18, make sure to call ahead and make an appointment with Nana. She looks to have had some work on her face and has some man-made small Cs. Great ass and great body over all. Solid girl late 20's I believe. I think you'll enjoy her.I suspect her face work was to make her look less like a boy.

KintaroOe20
09-26-20, 17:14
Hey guys,

New guy here. I been around, but never posted. I'm looking for any AAMP in South Shore. Since I'm new here I'll give some info on my past experiences. I use to visit Q very often. Two places on Newbury Ave were great. Good rotation there. Also on Russell St and I believe Price St. Had a thing for azn milfs back then so didn't really mind if they were older because they still had rocking bodies. Well, for me it was good. Unfortunately they all closed.

Hit up Faxon Rd too where Jennifer was. Think she's gone now too.

Then found the famous Gina and Lily on H St at 1147. Gina was so petite and cute. Lily tall and sexy. Newport had Mei at Ocean. Not AAMP, but all places I loved.

These are long gone, but this just to show I knew where to go back then.

I'm hoping AAMP's are still around. Really miss and would appreciate any info on if any still exist or any stores that are worth it. Not into the MILF phase anymore, but if they still have good figure and no grannies then I'm all in.

Thank you for your time guys.

NY Jimmy
09-27-20, 16:49

It was ok.

I really wanted to like it, but I wasnt impressed. Wont repeatOk, so I think most of the people that visit her are not really interested in the massage, you can get better massage at other places with a HJ as well. The reason many see here is that you can get a HJ that can last for 20-30 minutes (one pop). If you take the hour, have the first pop, massage and then the second. When I do the hh, I do not ask for any massage.

GlobalMan1066
09-27-20, 17:19
What happened to this place? They were rolling in business like a revolving door! Now no phone call answer and no-one answers the door. What sort of LEO Presence have you been seeing? I did hear a rumor from another provider about the FBI poking around and asking questions when Salena owned the place but You know how those rumors go. Anybody heard anything?I don't think there's any real news about this place. Personally, I like this place but I just have a bad feeling about it as far as LEO but I figure that during this pandemic they understand that people need to blow off some steam and these places helps out the economy. Its a win, win, win!

Davio
09-27-20, 23:21
"Therapist called herself Rose and said she usually works some place in Weyland.".I'm guessing she said Weymouth as the place in Newton is the same ownership as one of the Weymouth Thai spas.Have searched all over and can't find a place called iyara in Newton.

Any chance someone could give a little hint of the location?

Thanks.

HappyDave
09-28-20, 08:25
Looking for something petite that takes direction well with expanded menue. Does not have to be super young. Thinking x main, 2 x1 High, 11 x7 2nd Hancock or even cherry blossom.

Lego19
09-28-20, 08:59
Have searched all over and can't find a place called iyara in Newton.

Any chance someone could give a little hint of the location?

Thanks.Just enter iyara thai spa on Google maps and you'll find it. It's on the same street as Trader Joe's West newton and very close to it.

Finder117
09-28-20, 09:21
I suspect her face work was to make her look less like a boy.Is this the same one from RT up the road in Wey? If so that's 100% a man with fake tits and a fake butt. -- Post op tranny.

Herow
09-28-20, 10:08
Looking for something petite that takes direction well with expanded menue. Does not have to be super young. Thinking x main, 2 x1 High, 11 x7 2nd Hancock or even cherry blossom.Nana at Main would fit that description most closely. High st is not running it's a team right now, or wasn't end of last week.

HappyDave
09-28-20, 10:25
Nana at Main would fit that description most closely. High st is not running it's a team right now, or wasn't end of last week.Thanks, yes Nana fits the bill almost perfect, had her about a month ago. No chest to speak of but tits are for kids. She said she was rotating out in two weeks so figured she would be gone by now. How is 22 x Waverley by the fire station doing, hate the perp walk and parking there and was hit or miss before the bug.

Herow
09-28-20, 11:01
Thanks, yes Nana fits the bill almost perfect, had her about a month ago. No chest to speak of but tits are for kids. She said she was rotating out in two weeks so figured she would be gone by now. How is 22 x Waverley by the fire station doing, hate the perp walk and parking there and was hit or miss before the bug.Still a little hit or miss. One good provider, one bad. Just go and eyeball them the choice isn't hard to make. Also hate that it costs 10 more for the massage there, for really no reason since the shower isn't often used or much worth the time there. At least not with the providers they have had.

Dominor1
09-28-20, 11:39
Can anyone recommend a provider that does a real nuru massage? Its the one box I've yet to check off in the hobby and I've been dying to see if its as good as it looks. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Firedog069
09-28-20, 11:49
Is this the same one from RT up the road in Wey? If so that's 100% a man with fake tits and a fake butt. -- Post op tranny.Guess I've added another "life experience" ! LOL.

KintaroOe20
09-28-20, 13:03
Hey,

I've been trying to find AAMP again. Ever since the ones on Newbury Ave were shut down. Was there over the weekend. I called number what was on Rubmaps. Said number not in service. Disappointed. Unfortunately can't give review.

Vintage68
09-28-20, 21:02
This guy might be a shill for Muzzey but this time he didn't lie. There is a second provider at this store now named Peggy. Can't say anything about her tits though as I didn't try her yet.Where on Muzzey? A google search took me to 14 b but that was a legit therapist.

Joe Bujian
09-28-20, 21:46
Where on Muzzey? A google search took me to 14 b but that was a legit therapist.14 B is correct. Entrance is towards the back in the parking lot. Crystal Spa. Enjoy.

OlGary
09-28-20, 21:50
Well. I've been a bit quiet and took break for a few days. However, It's been a while. I miss you buddy.

-Tranny lover.

Is this the same one from RT up the road in Wey? If so that's 100% a man with fake tits and a fake butt. -- Post op tranny.

Goonel
09-29-20, 09:27
Good morning. I am headed to Boston from Maine tomorrow. If you don't mind. Please pm me your top 3 parlors. I was going to go to CT but noticed a lot of chatter in the Lexington / Waltham area as well. Thank you.

Energizerbunne
09-29-20, 11:54
Can anyone recommend a provider that does a real nuru massage? Its the one box I've yet to check off in the hobby and I've been dying to see if its as good as it looks. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.As soon as the border is open, go to Montreal. www.montrealnurumassage.com.

JohnnyOceans2
09-29-20, 13:18
Is 32 South done? I tried going there because the sign was lit up but when I got to the door there was a closed sign. Thought they might be operating UTR so I rang the bell anyway but nothing.

AmazingGlute
09-29-20, 14:56
Good morning. I am headed to Boston from Maine tomorrow. If you don't mind. Please pm me your top 3 parlors. I was going to go to CT but noticed a lot of chatter in the Lexington / Waltham area as well. Thank you.Don't care any AMPs near the downtown.

CrazyDragon
09-29-20, 15:22
As soon as the border is open, go to Montreal. www.montrealnurumassage.com.I've been to this place before. The girls are hot but you can touch them anywhere but not the pussy. They only provide HJ and nothing else, at least for the last 3 times I've been there.

Xf1234
09-29-20, 22:31
This guy might be a shill for Muzzey but this time he didn't lie. There is a second provider at this store now named Peggy. Can't say anything about her tits though as I didn't try her yetWhy did You say I am a shill for Muzzey? I am just a guy and looking for some happy place like you, Today I went there again and made an appointment for Peggy, But unfortunately she wasn't available at that time, Another girl named Niko took care of me, Massage was great and standard HE, But I got a good news from her, a very young and pretty girl named Zoey will be here from tomorrow morning, I saw the picture from her phone, she is young and pretty enough, OMG. I will be back and waiting for Zoey coming tomorrow.

Dirk Ming
09-30-20, 00:33
Good morning. I am headed to Boston from Maine tomorrow. If you don't mind. Please pm me your top 3 parlors. I was going to go to CT but noticed a lot of chatter in the Lexington / Waltham area as well. Thank you.Either go to 60 Prospect or 1060 Main in Waltham.

OlGary
09-30-20, 00:54
If you look at their board looks like the milk and honey ia at this place next to or behind this dunkin donuts in which they have stamped it, "DD".

Care to enlightened us if this DD place is not really all its cracked up to be. I was going to go down there and give it a shot myself. It is supposedly down at new haven.

Are you saying waltham city has better menu then CT. I've never known MA to surpass CT in that field.

Please let us know.

Either go to Prospect or Main in Waltham.

TheBoobHound
09-30-20, 09:36
If you look at their board looks like the milk and honey ia at this place next to or behind this dunkin donuts in which they have stamped it, "DD".

Care to enlightened us if this DD place is not really all its cracked up to be. I was going to go down there and give it a shot myself. It is supposedly down at new haven.

Are you saying waltham city has better menu then CT. I've never known MA to surpass CT in that field.

Please let us know.I think 'CT' was intended to mean 'Chinatown' in this case.

The donut place is good though. It's a standard Korean spa pretty similar to how the pawtucket places were.

OlGary
09-30-20, 11:18
China town was the furthest from my mind. There hasn't been any well known place to stick out from that side of town for a while now. In fact, CT, China town, had been written off for some time now. Many of the reviews that were posted from the past year or two had been horror stories of meeting grannies after grannies, it was like a WTF moment.

I guess this hasn't changed. Its bad enough the looks of the parlors in CT looks run down but must the providers look like front display? Their lost, keep avoiding them and hopefully they all go out of business and realize this and start making changes and bring in young vibrant, luscious delicious, wet pussy.

I think 'CT' was intended to mean 'Chinatown' in this case.

The donut place is good though. It's a standard Korean spa pretty similar to how the pawtucket places were.

Dirk Ming
09-30-20, 13:06

Please let us know.Thank you TheBoobHound. I am sorry I took CT as Chinatown. I don't know much about Connecticut massage parlors.

DownWind
09-30-20, 20:19
Dropped in met Sunny. She asked if I called and I said no. She said I should have as there was an appointment coming. I said I'll be back another time and she asked if I could do a hh. Payed her 40, she goes right to business and within a minute goes into jack hammer mode. 4 minutes after I start, her appointment shows up. She goes and tucks him in and comes back on a mission. Not only is she jack hammering but now she is squeezing Johnson to death. At this point I am really not into it and just want to get away so let it go. 14 minutes total. I tipped 40 to make a clean getaway. The worst ever. I will give up the hobbie before I go back to that place. And she was a 2.

OlGary
09-30-20, 21:10
Dropped in met Sunny. She asked if I called and I said no. She said I should have as there was an appointment coming. I said I'll be back another time and she asked if I could do a hh. Payed her 40, she goes right to business and within a minute goes into jack hammer mode. 4 minutes after I start, her appointment shows up. She goes and tucks him in and comes back on a mission. Not only is she jack hammering but now she is squeezing Johnson to death. At this point I am really not into it and just want to get away so let it go. 14 minutes total. I tipped 40 to make a clean getaway. The worst ever. I will give up the hobbie before I go back to that place. And she was a 2.Should have given that skank 20 and turn around leave just as fast as she rushed the session. It's time we mongers do some harsh treatment for misdeeds like this. It has happened more often then not. They are getting comfortable and getting away with it they're trying to make it a normal practice now.

I'd like to hear how you white knights defend this as you usually do when one speaks up to counteract their shorting us mongers.

LolipopGuild
09-30-20, 23:44
I'd also like to know. It's pretty dead lately.

Hey guys,

New guy here. I been around, but never posted. I'm looking for any AAMP in South Shore. Since I'm new here I'll give some info on my past experiences. I use to visit Q very often. Two places on Newbury Ave were great. Good rotation there. Also on Russell St and I believe Price St. Had a thing for azn milfs back then so didn't really mind if they were older because they still had rocking bodies. Well, for me it was good. Unfortunately they all closed.

Hit up Faxon Rd too where Jennifer was. Think she's gone now too.

Then found the famous Gina and Lily on H St. Gina was so petite and cute. Lily tall and sexy. Newport had Mei at Ocean. Not AAMP, but all places I loved.

These are long gone, but this just to show I knew where to go back then.

I'm hoping AAMP's are still around. Really miss and would appreciate any info on if any still exist or any stores that are worth it. Not into the MILF phase anymore, but if they still have good figure and no grannies then I'm all in.

Thank you for your time guys.

GrouchTheOscar
10-01-20, 12:51
Just moved to the area recently. Walked in to becaon location as they were closing out of curiosity to scope it out. Met Anna at the front; end of night, she offered a short massage, but I had somewhere to be so held off. Said she usually worked at Newbury.

Any info / recs?

DimSum21
10-01-20, 16:30
Anyone had luck getting DATY in the South Shore?

Crutches
10-01-20, 17:01
Any info on this place?

569 Cambridge St.

Good-bad services?

Thanks.

Evenings
10-01-20, 19:10
What ever happened to the place near Fenway right at the bridge if you know what I mean? It's been a while. I prefer multi tenant buildings since you can get in and out more discreetly. I avoid free standing places these days. Or, I don't mind going to Utr places that get female customers. Had one at a massage envy but one day that therapist wasn't there anymore.

Sounds
10-01-20, 21:16
Thank you TheBoobHound. I am sorry I took CT as Chinatown. I don't know much about Connecticut massage parlors.CT is usually Chinatown in this forum. But CT is also the abbreviation for Connecticut. Most people figure out what is being asked or talked about.

Wiseass
10-01-20, 23:22
What ever happened to the place near Fenway right at the bridge if you know what I mean? It's been a while. I prefer multi tenant buildings since you can get in and out more discreetly. I avoid free standing places these days. Or, I don't mind going to Utr places that get female customers. Had one at a massage envy but one day that therapist wasn't there anymore.Do you mean this one? I haven't been in Years. Always liked the Table Shower there. Also, had a Shower. Looks like it's still open. You'd have to call to make sure. Stopped going because the Girl I knew there moved to another Spa.

Evenings
10-01-20, 23:28
Was a good line up for a while there. Had a couple sessions with mama San herself too. She had skills.

HappyDave
10-02-20, 07:29
Do you mean this one? I haven't been in Years. Always liked the Table Shower there. Also, had a Shower. Looks like it's still open. You'd have to call to make sure. Stopped going because the Girl I knew there moved to another Spa.I stopped in just before the bug hit. Old ugly and older and uglier met me at the door. I walked and a little resistance on there part allowing me to go. Got PMs of some to go to girls but the sister spas were easier so lost interest.

Thor369
10-02-20, 08:25
Just curious if she is still in business. She used to advertise on craigslist all the time when they allowed adds like that.

LarryJay
10-02-20, 09:34
What ever happened to the place near Fenway right at the bridge if you know what I mean? It's been a while. I prefer multi tenant buildings since you can get in and out more discreetly. I avoid free standing places these days. Or, I don't mind going to Utr places that get female customers. Had one at a massage envy but one day that therapist wasn't there anymore.Went there last week. Table shower is still available. With one of the ladies (35-45) all the action is in the table shower. Very thorough cleaning before and after. Drop $$ and you get all the action you would want. Bring your own just in case.

NY Jimmy
10-02-20, 09:35
Do you mean this one? I haven't been in Years. Always liked the Table Shower there. Also, had a Shower. Looks like it's still open. You'd have to call to make sure. Stopped going because the Girl I knew there moved to another Spa.It is still open for business and gets pretty good recent reviews on other sites such as *maps. I also had good feedback from friends who visited it recently. I plan to check it out during the next few weeks.

WNeves1234
10-02-20, 10:01
Tried to reply, system won't take message til you make room.

Leeza charges a fixed fee, no tip. I forget but I believe it's $120/ hr.Is she hot?

Aluver
10-02-20, 10:19
Normally discussed in the Worcester Massage thread, but warranting notice here as well as it is an election year and that can lead to crack downs. Anjun Spa In downtown Hudson was raided and two brought up on trafficking charges. No mention of any Johns getting caught up. I used to go there before they go shut down two or three times in 2019. It was very obvious to me that the powers that be in Hudson wanted nothing to do with a potential house of ill repute in their precious trendy downtown area. Shut down once, sure maybe licensing issue but multiple times they are out to get you. Was a ballsy location to begin with and kind of foolish to keep running with the heat they kept getting. This release was floating around social media.

JohnnyOceans2
10-02-20, 10:50
Was in the watch city and decided to swing over to 3 x South and saw that the sign was lit up. Parked the car and just as I was about to get out I see an obvious monger hop out of his car and head up there. Wasn't trying to be that guy so I thought I would swing over somewhere else since there are so many options. Heard good things about 22 x Waverely and drove over. Pretty busy location and decided not to partake as there was a cop car parked in front of the convenience store and 2 cops standing out front shooting the shit. Drove back to South and saw another obvious monger leaving (confirmed by the guilty look on his face and the tiny bottle of water). Went inside and as I got to the top stairs I saw a guy standing in front of the door waiting. Now I was getting pissed so I decided on 106 x Main. Also a busy location but more discreet. Went in and washed my hands and was led into the room. 40 for the HH. An older woman maybe 40's and a little chubby not too bad, but with some very nice titties. She gave a decent massage no oil and started with the teasing very early. Her tease techniques were out of this world and something I had never experienced before. I was ready and was determined to get FS. Well unfortunately she wasn't feeling it that day. Got completely topless and let me play and suck on her very big breasts. Not going to lie the tease almost made me bust while laying facedown so it only took about 2 minutes of slow stroking until I Old Faithful'd her. We had negotiated 40 for HJ and she said nothing extra about the topless so 40 is what she got and she was happy. Got out of there and back to home base ASAP. Another successful mission in the watch city.

Augustwest
10-02-20, 15:22
Is she hot?Clinton, and no-not hot. It's her technique that I go for.

Zaddy611
10-02-20, 16:21
Was in the watch city and decided to swing over to 3 x South and saw that the sign was lit up. Parked the car and just as I was about to get out I see an obvious monger hop out of his car and head up there. Wasn't trying to be that guy so I thought I would swing over somewhere else since there are so many options. Heard good things about 22 x Waverely and drove over. Pretty busy location and decided not to partake as there was a cop car parked in front of the convenience store and 2 cops standing out front shooting the shit. Drove back to South and saw another obvious monger leaving (confirmed by the guilty look on his face and the tiny bottle of water). Went inside and as I got to the top stairs I saw a guy standing in front of the door waiting. Now I was getting pissed so I decided on 106 x Main. Also a busy location but more discreet. Went in and washed my hands and was led into the room. 40 for the HH. An older woman maybe 40's and a little chubby not too bad, but with some very nice titties. She gave a decent massage no oil and started with the teasing very early. Her tease techniques were out of this world and something I had never experienced before. I was ready and was determined to get FS. Well unfortunately she wasn't feeling it that day. Got completely topless and let me play and suck on her very big breasts. Not going to lie the tease almost made me bust while laying facedown so it only took about 2 minutes of slow stroking until I Old Faithful'd her. We had negotiated 40 for HJ and she said nothing extra about the topless so 40 is what she got and she was happy. Got out of there and back to home base ASAP. Another successful mission in the watch city.Where exactly?

KintaroOe20
10-02-20, 17:47
I know some guys like real, but for me I don't care. If they have fake, nice shape, round, smooth skin then that's enough for me. She was one of my favorites in Q. One of my Azn milfs I saw almost every weekend. Still looked great for 40 yr old. Anyone know of Azn ladies with tits like this in the South Shore area? Welcome to any info. Thank you.

OlGary
10-02-20, 21:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JohnReid
10-03-20, 02:54
The bust in Hudson was very disconcerting to read about. The previous posters comment about the powers that be in Hudson wanting nothing to do with a potential house of ill repute in their precious trendy downtown area hit the nail right on the head. That is what lead to the closing of TREND Spa on Broad Street a ways back. The landlord of Trend owns a restaurant downtown and is very involved in the molding of Hudson into the image it is trying to become.

Anyways, right after that story I read this one:

"AG: Three people ran brothels out of Framingham homes, face human trafficking charges".

https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20201002/ag-three-people-ran-brothels-out-of-framingham-homes-face-human-trafficking-charges

It's funny but I had never heard anything about their existence before this. And I live in Framingham.

BoatDrinks
10-03-20, 07:23
Wonder if this is just one unlucky business in the wrong town, or part of a larger initiative.

Normally discussed in the Worcester Massage thread, but warranting notice here as well as it is an election year and that can lead to crack downs. Anjun Spa In downtown Hudson was raided and two brought up on trafficking charges. No mention of any Johns getting caught up. I used to go there before they go shut down two or three times in 2019. It was very obvious to me that the powers that be in Hudson wanted nothing to do with a potential house of ill repute in their precious trendy downtown area. Shut down once, sure maybe licensing issue but multiple times they are out to get you. Was a ballsy location to begin with and kind of foolish to keep running with the heat they kept getting. This release was floating around social media.

GrouchTheOscar
10-03-20, 10:20
What ever happened to the place near Fenway right at the bridge if you know what I mean? It's been a while. I prefer multi tenant buildings since you can get in and out more discreetly. I avoid free standing places these days. Or, I don't mind going to Utr places that get female customers. Had one at a massage envy but one day that therapist wasn't there anymore.Visited a year or so ago; still there and active. Just a massage and ok HJ, but just a walk in.

Jack A Dogov
10-03-20, 11:08
I stopped into China 1 this past week. They weren't busy at all. I drew Coco. Massage was decent. She focused mainly on my back. Brief massage to my legs and short tease and flip. I thought the flip was kind of early as it came at around the twenty minute mark and I had paid for an hour. She went right to the finish. She tried jackhammering but I slowed her down and the desired result was obtained. I was thinking she was going to short my time but after the clean up she proceeded with a front massage which filled out the rest of my hour. Overall an average visit. I may repeat next time I'm in the area.

Member #6443
10-03-20, 11:24
Question for you guys.

I like a FULL nude HJ, but when I ask for it, these AMP girls just lift up their bra. When I say, "no I mean take it all off, shirt, pants, everything", they always claim they can't because they might need to get the phone / door.

When you guys say "nude HJ or CBJ" do you mean they're just lifting up their shirt? Would calling and making an appointment make them more willing to fully strip? What are your experiences. I know money talks but even with more tip most of them won't get in their birthday suit.

HappyDave
10-03-20, 11:49
Question for you guys.

I like a FULL nude HJ, but when I ask for it, these AMP girls just lift up their bra. When I say, "no I mean take it all off, shirt, pants, everything", they always claim they can't because they might need to get the phone / door.

When you guys say "nude HJ or CBJ" do you mean they're just lifting up their shirt? Would calling and making an appointment make them more willing to fully strip? What are your experiences. I know money talks but even with more tip most of them won't get in their birthday suit.For the most part not a FS guy but like to roll around on the table nude. If you go to FS places and willing to pay the rate a FS guy would have. They will get totally naked and do what you want. You may get away with 20 or so less on the rate. I walk if they do not look at least MILF quality and on the flip decide how far to take it.

Sounds
10-03-20, 13:43
Question for you guys.

When you guys say "nude HJ or CBJ" do you mean they're just lifting up their shirt? Would calling and making an appointment make them more willing to fully strip? What are your experiences. I know money talks but even with more tip most of them won't get in their birthday suit.Generally that is my experience with standard ending places.

They will get full nude at FS place. But. I don't go to a FS place for standard only.

Spaz2580
10-03-20, 16:11
I tried to get a session w / her long time ago. She asked me all kinds of questions like how did you hear about me, etc. WTF? You advertise on CL. She was so annoying I ended up hanging up. Didn't want to waste my time and money on someone that confrontational. Saw one review of her that said she had bad breath.

Just curious if she is still in business. She used to advertise on craigslist all the time when they allowed adds like that.

HighAmperage
10-03-20, 16:49
Question for you guys.

When you guys say "nude HJ or CBJ" do you mean they're just lifting up their shirt? Would calling and making an appointment make them more willing to fully strip? What are your experiences. I know money talks but even with more tip most of them won't get in their birthday suit.I'm more of a pussy man myself. . if I can't feel the toe, for me it's a no-go.

Rito1
10-03-20, 17:34
Well that is what the name used to be. I am not sure what they call them self now. Saw the ad with new management and also noticed the phone number was different on the ad then it was on rubmaps. I know this place was always legit but figured I would give it a try. I was greeted at the door by a small semi cute Asian girl with loose shorts and a tee shirt. She passed me over to another girl. She was not bad looking but was wearing tight jeans. Her massage was nice and hit all the spots but no kind of tease. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I made the sign for HJ. She asked it that all? I said yes so I don't know what else was available. Good hr with otc below & utc above. There were 3 girls working as I could hear the other 2 talking but I never saw the 3rd girl. I might return as they are open until 10.

6 + . 4.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/278-center-street-quincy-ma-02169/9742486.html

KintaroOe20
10-03-20, 19:51
Well that is what the name used to be. I am not sure what they call them self now. Saw the ad with new management and also noticed the phone number was different on the ad then it was on rubmaps. I know this place was always legit but figured I would give it a try. I was greeted at the door by a small semi cute Asian girl with loose shorts and a tee shirt. She passed me over to another girl. She was not bad looking but was wearing tight jeans. Her massage was nice and hit all the spots but no kind of tease. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I made the sign for HJ. She asked it that all? I said yes so I don't know what else was available. Good hr with otc below & utc above. There were 3 girls working as I could hear the other 2 talking but I never saw the 3rd girl. I might return as they are open until 10.

6 + . 4.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/278-center-street-quincy-ma-02169/9742486.htmlHey man,

I know the place you're talking about. The semi cutie Azn chick in the loose shorts is Tina. Her Chinese name I forget. Had a few good sessions with her. She's tiny, cute and super soft skin. Maybe not super hot, but hell of a lot better than the old grannies in most places now a days. I only been there when it was just her. Keep a look out at night. Noticed some LEO driving by when I was just driving around recently.

KintaroOe20
10-03-20, 20:40
Where did they all go?

Did they all go back to NY or China?

This quarantine ruined everything!

They didn't mind I took pics. They said they felt sexy and liked how I spent time on "them". Their hubbies didn't pay attention to them anymore. Their loss, my gain.

Please come back to MA!

I wish I could find more that around South Shore that'll satisfy me.

Stopped in 3 places today and nothing, but old fatties.

JayBean
10-03-20, 20:42
Popped in Friday and they were busy. Told them I'd come back in 25 minutes. Came back greeted by Angela and brought into room and she gave the ole "you try new girl" Which I figure why not. In came Niko or Nicole, she was young and slim. I asked for light and she did a pretty good job. The ending was weird, she was like sling shotting my cock back and forth like playing with it. I then realized she might be the young girl that used to work I stoneham to the right of the pizza place. That girl was real young and immature. Not sure but might have been her. Anyway she finished nicely so all good.

Grizwooos
10-04-20, 18:00

6 + . 4.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/278-center-street-quincy-ma-02169/9742486.htmlWould you mind giving us an idea on age and looks 1-10? Thanks much appreciated.

Natebost
10-05-20, 10:18
Is this the same one from RT up the road in Wey? If so that's 100% a man with fake tits and a fake butt. -- Post op tranny.100% Post Op-- Are there any real ones there?

Finder117
10-05-20, 12:16
100% Post Op-- Are there any real ones there?There's no dangly bits, but to my knowledge they don't do FS, So I can't be entirely sure.

Not sure about who else works there.

Rito1
10-05-20, 16:51
Would you mind giving us an idea on age and looks 1-10? Thanks much appreciated.The one that answered the door was maybe late 20's or early 30's and I would give her a 6. But she dressed for easy access. The girl I had maybe late 20's I would give her an 8 but she had tight jeans with no access below.

OlGary
10-05-20, 20:42
Niko of Muzzey is gone, my all-time favorite Judy of 220 is gone, South parlor seems to be closed for good. Sad.

HighAmperage
10-05-20, 22:07
Niko of Muzzey is gone, my all-time favorite Judy of 220 is gone, South parlor seems to be closed for good. Sad.Alas, I hate the Rotation. And I do miss the original Angela at South.

JayCrew1970
10-06-20, 15:29
Something similar happened to me with April, now at Linden. Saw her at the mall for years and always a great legit massage. Then she moved to Linden and apparently, now everything is on the table from what I have read.I used to see Apple at a nearby mall, too. Saw her for years there. There were a couple of HE experiences just before she left for Linden. I like her a lot. I find her very sexy, even though she carries a few extra pounds. I'm looking forward to seeing her again sometime soon.

Scraggy
10-06-20, 16:51
Don't know if those on this board check the Providence board much, but from the ashes at least a couple of FS (covered) places have sprung up. There are two. Practically across the street from one another. On and Main St. I had a great visit a few weeks ago. The provider was really up to NYC standards in appearance and performance (and about half the price of midtown Manhattan). As things dry up in Mass, some interstate mongering could pay off. Try Angel's (sometimes Angle) or Smiler's.

HighAmperage
10-06-20, 17:13
Don't know if those on this board check the Providence board much, but from the ashes at least a couple of FS (covered) places have sprung up. There are two. Practically across the street from one another. On and Main St. I had a great visit a few weeks ago. The provider was really up to NYC standards in appearance and performance (and about half the price of midtown Manhattan). As things dry up in Mass, some interstate mongering could pay off. Try Angel's (sometimes Angle) or Smiler's.Thanks. I sure miss Central Health.

BR1201
10-06-20, 21:04
Stopped into CL on High st in the Tham. Drew Yuki cute regular bodied shorter girl. Got the 30 for 40. Massage was ok. When time to discuss options she wanted 1. 4 for NCBJ. What in the hell is going on with pricing? I said haha no I'll do 8 and we settled on 9. Was good but rushed and then tried to get me to finish up quickly. They weren't busy so I left satisfied but annoyed.

Chi on 9 in Fig town. Was busy so I had to wait in a room for 20 minutes. Got Sophia a really cute short haired mid 20's girl. Got the hour for 6. I know you can't expect much there but she was really playful and fun. Very good English. Kind of reminded me of a grad student you might meet over near BU or in Kendall. No negotiations whatsoever and got what I was looking for with a 6 tip. Towards the end she started saying some crazy dirty talk not the usual fake moaning. I was like H9 ly S&.

Masks on for almost everything at both places.

Bosjim
10-07-20, 07:14
The one that answered the door was maybe late 20's or early 30's and I would give her a 6. But she dressed for easy access. The girl I had maybe late 20's I would give her an 8 but she had tight jeans with no access below.They were strictly legit with very pretty young ladies. Tried unsuccessfully to push the boundaries. They closed for a stretch and reopened as Mystic Massage. I went in to check it out pre-pandemic, without a mask the sole provider scared me away. Reading this I hoped to catch a glimpse of the new provider. She must have been busy because the same little lady answered the door yesterday. Definitely gives the vibe a lot more is on the table, but I just am not interested. Tough to find service like that with looks like Coddington, at least on the south shore. The hunt goes on!

AlexMcConney
10-07-20, 14:08
Could anyone please recommend an AMP with some unshaved ladies? Will try out and report back, thank you!

Xf1234
10-08-20, 09:36
Back to Muzzey, made an appointment with Niko, But she's not here now, she went to vacation and will be back couple of days, another girl Peggy took care of me, she was slim and young with great soft tits, massage was ok, ending with stardard HJ and hot towel cleaned, So nice the great tits, I like it so much, I think she can do some extra, I will try next time.

OlGary
10-08-20, 11:23
Back to Muzzey, made an appointment with Niko, But she's not here now, she went to vacation and will be back couple of days, another girl Peggy took care of me, she was slim and young with great soft tits, massage was ok, ending with stardard HJ and hot towel cleaned, So nice the great tits, I like it so much, I think she can do some extra, I will try next time.Had an encounter with Peggy. There is no point in being with her unless you like this ‘I massage you, you don't touch me’ bullshit. Unfortunately, Niko will not be back in a couple of days. She is gone for good.

Jim Mack
10-08-20, 15:32
Does anyone know what prompts a rotation? Is it for the customer, so we can enjoy new girls?

Is it a penalty for one of the girls, to move her out of a place in which she is making a lot of money?

Maybe 1 girl out of 3 is getting all of the business due to her popularity?

To give exposure to a new girl?

Alas, I hate the Rotation. And I do miss the original Angela at South.

HappyDave
10-08-20, 15:43
Does anyone know what prompts a rotation? Is it for the customer, so we can enjoy new girls?

Is it a penalty for one of the girls, to move her out of a place in which she is making a lot of money?

To give exposure to a new girl?They intentionally work far from home (other than the single girl owned AMPs) so work 12 hrs 7 days for about a month depending on the establishment and girls. Places like old NMS and Far East had a lot go home for Vacation and rotate back. Others seem to go on tour around the country. I talked to a couple that said they are one and done they did not like it. Given the average age of these girls my guess is the younger hotter ones work more up scale places for a better dollar and we get the slightly used but new to us used car. In most cases the people that live around them have no idea what's up. For the momason owned places, they are usually in Asian neighbourhoods that its more acceptable which is why they tend to stay there forever with no LEO hassle. Angels, School street and a bunch of others seem to fit that one.

OlGary
10-08-20, 15:46

To give exposure to a new girl?It's mostly due to the belief that novelty is good for business. It's also an anti-attachment measure to prevent the development of serious relationships between customers and providers. Their handlers don't need that type of shit which happens all the time.

MaybeSometime
10-08-20, 15:48

To give exposure to a new girl?After being friends with many of the girls I have found out that many of them come and go as the please. Many girls can get up and go to any other shop at any time. The shop owners have little control. Is this always the case, no, but most of the time it is. There is a large communication network on wechat that allows the girls to look for a new job elsewhere and for shop owners to look for new girls.

Sounds
10-08-20, 16:12
After being friends with many of the girls I have found out that many of them come and go as the please. Many girls can get up and go to any other shop at any time. The shop owners have little control. Is this always the case, no, but most of the time it is. There is a large communication network on wechat that allows the girls to look for a new job elsewhere and for shop owners to look for new girls.Know one place that changes girls monthly or every two months. The girls may or may not come back another time.

Other places seem to have no changes with the women except for if they take a vacation. Then they are back

TCollins
10-08-20, 19:49
Know one place that changes girls monthly or every two months. The girls may or may not come back another time.

Other places seem to have no changes with the women except for if they take a vacation. Then they are backYou should download wechat to your phone. It is a great way to keep in touch with the women when they move around. Most prefer to give their wechat rather than their cell number. It was a life saver for me when the shops were closed during the pandemic.

Adiabatic
10-08-20, 21:02
Could anyone please recommend an AMP with some unshaved ladies? Will try out and report back, thank you!The girl that massaged me at that barber shop in China Town (Eva, on Harrison) had a Bush like a 1970's playboy playmate. Had to pay her extra to take off the pants, though and only rub / tug.

SlowMo
10-08-20, 21:21
Back to Muzzey, made an appointment with Niko, But she's not here now, she went to vacation and will be back couple of days, another girl Peggy took care of me, she was slim and young with great soft tits, massage was ok, ending with stardard HJ and hot towel cleaned, So nice the great tits, I like it so much, I think she can do some extra, I will try next time.I met Peggy. She is not slim: round face, plump arms, muffin top. That said, she was nice and offered a very good medium pressure massage. Got to the HR a little early but it was done with a pleasing tenderness. To my delight, the massage resumed for the full hour. 60 + 40. Didn't try UTC but seems shapely. Recommended.

SM.

Vintage68
10-08-20, 23:39
Had an encounter with Peggy. There is no point in being with her unless you like this I massage you, you don't touch me bullshit. Unfortunately, Niko will not be back in a couple of days. She is gone for good.I saw a Peggy last week. Ok message, pretty standard. Flipped early and when I reached for the girls she started in with the haggling right away. Wanted 100 to pull up her top for an HJ. Fuck that. Opted for standard finish and she tried insisting on 60 and I settled on 50. I won't repeat since I hate haggling. Lots of interruptions too. Also have to do the small walk of shame past the back of beauty salon next door where a hairdresser was out there on smoke break.

OlGary
10-09-20, 00:04
I saw a Peggy last week. Ok message, pretty standard. Flipped early and when I reached for the girls she started in with the haggling right away. Wanted 100 to pull up her top for an HJ. Fuck that. Opted for standard finish and she tried insisting on 60 and I settled on 50. I won't repeat since I hate haggling. Lots of interruptions too. Also have to do the small walk of shame past the back of beauty salon next door where a hairdresser was out there on smoke break.I didn't make it to the HJ part — walked out way before that. I thought the whole experience was quite miserable. I like the providers who at least try to make an impression that they don't hate me for no reason.

AlexMcConney
10-09-20, 10:47
The girl that massaged me at that barber shop in China Town (Eva, on Harrison) had a Bush like a 1970's playboy playmate. Had to pay her extra to take off the pants, though and only rub / tugThank you! Do you remember her name?

GlenTom
10-09-20, 13:26
Hi. Has anybody had any luck at this place in Newton Center with this number: Newton Wellness Studio. (617) xxx-1881.

Spaz2580
10-09-20, 14:09
Most don't shave. However, most don't allow access down there either for Rub & tug places. Jmaybe OTC bottom. Only a few times have I encountered one that was shaved.

Porn from the 70's and 80's also showed heavy Bush.

Could anyone please recommend an AMP with some unshaved ladies? Will try out and report back, thank you!

Fantasy25
10-09-20, 18:12
Visited the oxford last month again and I would say they need to keep their time in check. Made an appt earlier in the morning, and when arrived, was told to wait for another 30. What 30 minutes can do, not enough time to eat dim sum, crap. Anyway, went to the dd and grabbed some coffee and donuts. They called back before I can finished my coffee. As always, Sophia is a nice gal to meet and talk with, with limited english. She put her 120% effort on my back and oh man, I had to ask her to reduce the pressure. Did some utc while she worked on my back and then came the flip. She was jiggling and laughing all the time while I roaming around and enjoying the view. When it is the right time here came the little one with the raincoat. Asked about about greek and as always declined. Had a little fun with mis, k9 and finished in the coat. Cleaned up after and gave her the donation and off I went. She never mentioned the donation, even house fee, after my first visit with her a while back.

Stay safe.

Griswold
10-10-20, 07:52
Visited Eastern in Waltham. Drew Sofia. Right up front, she asked, "Soft, medium or firm?" I responded soft, and got a full session of the tease. She allowed full otc roaming, but stopped me when I tried to go utc (though I was able to determine she has a nice full Bush before the hammer came down). We negotiated, and agreed on $60 for top access and a prostate massage. Her nips are perfect. Nice and long. If it weren't for covid, I definitely would have wanted to suck on them. As for the prostate massage, she put on a glove, which is good, but she clearly has no idea what she's doing. I had to use my hand on hers to get her to slow down and just stay in. Even then, it was not satisfying. Oh, how I wish I could find lulu from 905. The flip and the finish were all fine.

After I finished, Sofia got a small hot towel to wipe me with. That part was fine. But then she gave me a full size towel to finish wiping up, and left the room for a couple of minutes. I got up and did a pretty thorough cleaning, which was especially important given the oiled prostate massage. I put the towel on the table. While I was getting dressed, Sofia came back in to sterilize the table and get it ready for the next customer. I saw her take the towel I just wiped myself with, fold it up nearly, and place it back on the massage table, ready for the next customer. Ewwwww. After seeing that, I probably won't return.

KintaroOe20
10-10-20, 09:40
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck with this possible new AAMP? Found on one of my searches. Was posted in August. I took a trip there, but phone number not in service. Was so excited to see one. Been such a let down ever since Newbury Ave and Russel St were closed by the LEO raids in early 2000's.

Any info if new number or location available, much appreciate. Thanks gentleman.

Sweet Cherry Spa.

617-639-XXXX.

KintaroOe20
10-10-20, 09:48
Would you mind giving us an idea on age and looks 1-10? Thanks much appreciated.I can comment on Tina since I've seen her 5 x. She's the petite one with loose clothes You know how azn women look. Most look younger than they actually are. Definitely could pass for late 20's, but I want to say she is late 30's or possible early 40's. Still looks pretty damn good. I give her a 6 on looks. Haven't tried the other girls.

Top Floor
10-10-20, 22:01
Classic Spa is still open. Cici is still there.

Classic Spa in The Q. CLOSED, gee I wonder why.

This is the place I went where the chunky chic didn't have anything on the menu. I told you guys these AMPs do not survive if they don't get tips.

They are not legit parlors like we already knew so no sucky sucky no stayed in business.

To you Mates allowing the providers to control the negotiation of your session thinking you have no bargaining chip, let that be a lesson as I've mentioned, you don't need to be intimidated on overpaying and can always walk away to bring them in line. This is exactly what will happen if just a fraction of mongers don't show up to an establishment in just a months time. I have seen this happened repeatedly with parlors shutting down. They over price and mongers do not show up and then kaput, they shutter the bloody place.

So do us a favor will ya, stop with the $120 naked blow jobs, granny or young chic, that a ridiculous. 300 for FS, you're on crack AND opioid. We pay standard pricing we can keep a parlor in business and they know it and won't complain. Besides, right now is the perfect opportunity when business have seen a slow down. You'd have to be a bloody fool if you are opening ua up to failure with your 60 $ HJ and 160 FS on old granny pussy. Cut it out will ya.

OlGary
10-10-20, 22:03
South is back to life.

Jrvegasfun
10-10-20, 23:32
Niko of Muzzey is gone, my all-time favorite Judy of 220 is gone, South parlor seems to be closed for good. Sad.Niko is gone?! She was one of my absolute favorites.

OlGary
10-11-20, 08:23
Niko is gone?! She was one of my absolute favorites.Niko was many people's favorite provider. An unusually genuine person. I truly hope she comes back, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Rito1
10-11-20, 10:52
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck with this possible new AAMP? Found on one of my searches. Was posted in August. I took a trip there, but phone number not in service. Was so excited to see one. Been such a let down ever since Newbury Ave and Russel St were closed by the LEO raids in early 2000's.

Any info if new number or location available, much appreciate. Thanks gentleman.

Sweet Cherry Spa.

617-639-XXXX.Go back a few pages. I asked the same question that were answered.

Sebastian6
10-11-20, 13:02
On Main St, this Peaceful spot has some Milfy women, probably in their 40's, and they often wear skirts, which seems to be unusual for most AMPs. I like being able to stroke their bare legs, up to their ass, while getting massaged. Basic massage is $70/ hr and they do give a good massage. They will get fully nude for the standard HE, though the price varies from girl to girl from about $80-$150. A fuller menu is also available, from DATY to FS, and again, price varies girl to girl, with about $200 the average for FS. They don't short you on the time.

EddieMc1031
10-11-20, 14:15
South is back to life.Anyone new working there? Every time I go there it is the same woman.

OlGary
10-11-20, 21:09
Anyone new working there? Every time I go there it is the same woman.Didn't see anyone new. Same old Lucy (or whatever she calls herself now).

BobSmith42
10-12-20, 12:03
Hey all,

Had a chance to finally try out Eastern. Called ahead to book Niko. Previous reviews are correct, she's great. Very solid massage, gave me the full hour, and a solid ending. She is probably late 20's, nice tits, spinner body and friendly. Feel like if you're a regular, you could potentially request some more intense action, but definitely not FS. . 6 for the hour and. 6 for HE topless. If you want to spend over twice that, you can prob get hotter and FS at more exclusive places. But for smaller town, really solid deal.

JoeyRules1
10-12-20, 14:06
I stopped by there yesterday to check out the landscape and was greeted by Coco who's been working there quite awhile. She wasn't her usually smiling-friendly self. I think it might be because she's been the only MT working recently and she might be burned-out. I've visited with her on several occasions and always enjoyed her. She told me before I left that there's a new girl starting there tomorrow. I'm going to drop by and check her out. Will report on it afterwards. Peace to all!

OlGary
10-12-20, 14:41
Sounds like this place is over priced.

On Main St, this Peaceful spot has some Milfy women, probably in their 40's, and they often wear skirts, which seems to be unusual for most AMPs. I like being able to stroke their bare legs, up to their ass, while getting massaged. Basic massage is $70/ hr and they do give a good massage. They will get fully nude for the standard HE, though the price varies from girl to girl from about $80-$150. A fuller menu is also available, from DATY to FS, and again, price varies girl to girl, with about $200 the average for FS. They don't short you on the time.

ChipJohnson001
10-12-20, 18:01
What ever happened to the place near Fenway right at the bridge if you know what I mean? It's been a while. I prefer multi tenant buildings since you can get in and out more discreetly. I avoid free standing places these days. Or, I don't mind going to Utr places that get female customers. Had one at a massage envy but one day that therapist wasn't there anymore.I'm curious about the Massage Envy situation. How did you initiate and haw far did you get in subsequent visits? Did you try w several providers until you found one that was both attractive and willing? What town was it in?

There is a new place in back bay and the new location for Lucky Feet both of which I have been meaning to try. Will share info if I do.

Walter55
10-12-20, 19:33
On Main St, this Peaceful spot has some Milfy women, probably in their 40's, and they often wear skirts, which seems to be unusual for most AMPs. I like being able to stroke their bare legs, up to their ass, while getting massaged. Basic massage is $70/ hr and they do give a good massage. They will get fully nude for the standard HE, though the price varies from girl to girl from about $80-$150. A fuller menu is also available, from DATY to FS, and again, price varies girl to girl, with about $200 the average for FS. They don't short you on the time.I got a great massage but no hint of extras. HE. Any help with a better provider. Mind kept me covered.

Walter55
10-12-20, 19:35
Sounds like this place is over priced.Agreed. Over priced.

Evenings
10-12-20, 20:07
The location in Cambridge. She was young, African American. "Accidentally" touched my cock during the massage and apologized. I laughed and said I wouldn't mind if she did it again and told her I didn't have any hang ups. After that first time, I would schedule with her only. I'd give her an extra $20 cash, on top of my usual 20% credit card tip. Was nice while it lasted.

I'm curious about the Massage Envy situation. How did you initiate and haw far did you get in subsequent visits? Did you try w several providers until you found one that was both attractive and willing? What town was it in?

There is a new place in back bay and the new location for Lucky Feet both of which I have been meaning to try. Will share info if I do.

Chuggo
10-12-20, 21:33
Finally connected with Apple at Linden St. It had been awhile. The doggie day care was in full swing but I felt invisible in my mask and sunglasses (just kidding hate the entry door setup and bathroom there). Apple is the same as always. Stayed the Hour. Super playful pretty good massage asked no oil because previous visits was swimming in the stuff. Pretty lax with the mask wearing. Changed into her skirt so we could have more fun. Will put back in rotation until I get board with it.

Zombie13
10-13-20, 07:56
I must be getting more confused in my older age as I thought I was contacting the Thai Spa on Washington in W Newton. After making the appointment by phone and then driving there they told me that I had made no appointment. This is when I realized my error and continued driving down the street to where I was supposed to go. My masseuse was Annie, a cute little spinner. Her English was not all that great but she had good massage skills. Gave me a nice medium massage for about 15 minutes and then the soft teasing began. She was quite skilled at this as well and continued the tease for quite some time. Settled for a slow hand finish with top down. Must say, the most spectacular set of Asian hooters I've ever laid eyes or hands on. Really nice tear drop C's. I'm not going to mention the tip. I'm guessing I will repeat at some point.

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1105-washington-st-west-newton-ma-02465/9712354.html

ZipDrive7
10-13-20, 11:24
I must be getting more confused in my older age as I thought I was contacting the Thai Spa on Washington in W Newton. After making the appointment by phone and then driving there they told me that I had made no appointment. This is when I realized my error and continued driving down the street to where I was supposed to go. My masseuse was Annie, a cute little spinner. Her English was not all that great but she had good massage skills. Gave me a nice medium massage for about 15 minutes and then the soft teasing began. She was quite skilled at this as well and continued the tease for quite some time. Settled for a slow hand finish with top down. Must say, the most spectacular set of Asian hooters I've ever laid eyes or hands on. Really nice tear drop C's. I'm not going to mention the tip. I'm guessing I will repeat at some point.

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1105-washington-st-west-newton-ma-02465/9712354.htmlLOL Body Balance is absolutely awesome if you want a legit massage BTW.

ClGuy86
10-13-20, 13:17
I was in town for the week and had checked it out on RM, looked good. Made an appointment, it was a really good massage with Hong, but I only got to rub her butt & legs a little bit, nothing else.

Jimmy Weed
10-13-20, 14:49
LOL Body Balance is absolutely awesome if you want a legit massage BTWThe OP is describing something more than a legit massage and from reading their ad it eludes to more being on the menu.

JayBean
10-13-20, 17:36
Popped over To Eva at the end of the Work day. Up the stairs and a few men hanging around and met by an older girl who took my money and led me to the middle room. I haven't been here in a long time and forgot about the mirrors on the wall near the headrest. Anyway another older girl woman came in to do the massage and she was big boned for sure. I asked for soft and received a pretty good tease and on the flip the dreaded you pay first occurred. I must say nothing pisses me off more but not in the mood to haggle I forked over 60 bucks and received an OK finish but left much to be desired. She did finish with a light massage to cover the full hour. It's been a very long time since I've visited here and based off of the lackluster talent I saw and asking for money upfront I will not return. I wish I popped into the Alley next-door to try my luck there.

Trailman44
10-13-20, 19:53
I was in town for the week and had checked it out on RM, looked good. Made an appointment, it was a really good massage with Hong, but I only got to rub her butt & legs a little bit, nothing else.Thanks for the report! They went legit after their last visit a year or two ago. I stopped in two times to see if things would open up a bit. Even though it was with a girl that knew me nothing ever changed. Stopped going for that reason.

NorthShore123
10-13-20, 20:24
Looking for a good recommendation on providers that offer a good prostate massage.

Top Floor
10-13-20, 20:36
More is on the menu. Nothing special though.

The OP is describing something more than a legit massage and from reading their ad it eludes to more being on the menu..

JohnDick75
10-14-20, 08:42
She 100% has a record where she keeps info on you and its unsettling. (the name you gave her, phone number, job you told her, etc). I have not been in a long time but make up some info and see if she "remembers".

The setup is very nice, safe, private, hours, except whatever log she keeps on her clients. Would be great if she "hired" someone to work for her and took over to clerical duties.A question everyone should ask because I saw Hong a few weeks ago and wanted to know how dangerous her records are if Law Enforcement gets a hold of them because while she didn't ask for my name and work just made up BS she has my real number and worried what could happen if the police arrest her and get my number also does she have pictures in her records because if so will never see her again.

Dgell
10-14-20, 10:40
Do you guys usually call providers using your normal phone? I have a dedicated email address linked to a dedicated Google voice account / number and it's worked well so far.

A question everyone should ask because I saw Hong a few weeks ago and wanted to know how dangerous her records are if Law Enforcement gets a hold of them because while she didn't ask for my name and work just made up BS she has my real number and worried what could happen if the police arrest her and get my number also does she have pictures in her records because if so will never see her again.

JohnDick75
10-14-20, 11:51
Do you guys usually call providers using your normal phone? I have a dedicated email address linked to a dedicated Google voice account / number and it's worked well so far.Smart of you unfortunately I used regular phone because I don't call I walk in but since Hong is appointment only I just hope the police don't catch her and she surrenders her records I also hope there are no pictures next to her records the only solace I have is all the massage parlor raids in Massachusetts seem to only have the masseuse arrested.

JohnDick75
10-14-20, 11:56
Be careful you don't get caught in raid because we all have something to lose if we get caught and exposed on the news.

https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20201002/two-charged-with-human-trafficking-after-hudson-massage-parlor-bust

ArchersTarget
10-14-20, 12:25
Do you guys usually call providers using your normal phone? I have a dedicated email address linked to a dedicated Google voice account / number and it's worked well so far.When the Gentlemen's Spa got busted in Lawrence none of the clients got busted as they photocopied your license before you went in. Maybe because there were some big names that went there and it got swept under the rug.

Sounds
10-14-20, 15:02
When the Gentlemen's Spa got busted in Lawrence none of the clients got busted as they photocopied your license before you went in. Maybe because there were some big names that went there and it got swept under the rug.Nothing that they can charge you with if they just have your info. Nothing illegal about going to get a massage. Would have to prove you had paid for sex.

What they can do is leak your info to the press and out you that way. Would be more concerned about that.

FreshDr
10-14-20, 15:35
Been a while since my last visit and want to get back in. Interested in getting 2 pops, but not sure how to approach it. Looking for some suggestions from you guys.

TIA.

HappyDave
10-14-20, 16:06
Nothing that they can charge you with if they just have your info. Nothing illegal about going to get a massage. Would have to prove you had paid for sex.

What they can do is leak your info to the press and out you that way. Would be more concerned about thatThey can also talk to you, lots of people will sink their own ship. That said lots of spas have tv cameras so plates can be read. Other than what happened to craft with a camera in the room, in my almost 20 years or more at this, never heard of a John getting popped at an AMP other than the guys in Pawtucket at the moment of the raids.

MarriedTom
10-14-20, 19:12
Been a while since my last visit and want to get back in. Interested in getting 2 pops, but not sure how to approach it. Looking for some suggestions from you guys.

TIA.Red through the forums, and pick a spa wisely. Negotiate while disrobing, and be clear about expectations as well as gratuity. Better chance at 1 quickie in shower, the other after flip!

JohnDick75
10-14-20, 19:15
Nothing that they can charge you with if they just have your info. Nothing illegal about going to get a massage. Would have to prove you had paid for sex.

What they can do is leak your info to the press and out you that way. Would be more concerned about thatLuckily they have no name or Job the issue is they have real phone number the hope is that records don't have photos why would a masseuse even need to keep detailed records it's not like they pay the IRS.

JohnDick75
10-14-20, 22:39
I saw Hong years ago & it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. I wouldn't go back to her for free.I understand how you feel Hong was the worst sexual experience in my life and while only tried her once it was miserable experience if she doesn't like getting touched why do this job and now I learned that she keeps records of phone numbers so if police bust her I could lose everything for a miserable experience I will never repeat.

Also like others say she rushes you if not done in few minutes with what she charges and her age you would think she would be glad she has clients.

JohnDick75
10-15-20, 08:30
They can also talk to you, lots of people will sink their own ship. That said lots of spas have tv cameras so plates can be read. Other than what happened to craft with a camera in the room, in my almost 20 years or more at this, never heard of a John getting popped at an AMP other than the guys in Pawtucket at the moment of the raids.Yeah that's what I have heard the most that if anyone is going down it's either moment of the raid of if police pull you over right after leaving spa and as long as Massachusetts stays consistent and it's only the girls who get arrested when there's sting and not us I will be able to sleep easier I think all these worries are from the excessive rants of human trafficking.

BR1201
10-15-20, 18:24
In Benjamin's home town near Cottage. I had tried a couple of nearby places but they either were too busy or did not answer the phone or door. Went in and it was empty except for an older 40's thin tiny woman name was Stacy (I think). Paid 60 for 60 and asked for soft which meant basically getting my grapes teased for 40 minutes. Which after a usual all day COVID work from home in my cramped office was amazing. When it was time to flip multiple options were available I just chose standard and no prices mentioned. I was able to roam on top but not below. Got what I wanted and left really happy. Tipped 4. I've always had good luck here and the ladies have been older but cute. Oh and masks on whole time with lots of sanitizing before and after. I will repeat when I'm in the area.

RoscoesWetsuit
10-15-20, 20:14
Shot in the dark, but any provides who allow COF / face painting? Thanks.

HighAmperage
10-15-20, 21:52
I understand how you feel Hong was the worst sexual experience in my life and while only tried her once it was miserable experience if she doesn't like getting touched why do this job and now I learned that she keeps records of phone numbers so if police bust her I could lose everything for a miserable experience I will never repeat.

Also like others say she rushes you if not done in few minutes with what she charges and her age you would think she would be glad she has clients.I had an appointment with her eight years ago and turned around and walked out. I'm sure she still has my number in her little log book too.

LowellMan
10-15-20, 22:00
A question everyone should ask because I saw Hong a few weeks ago and wanted to know how dangerous her records are if Law Enforcement gets a hold of them because while she didn't ask for my name and work just made up BS she has my real number and worried what could happen if the police arrest her and get my number also does she have pictures in her records because if so will never see her again.I don't believe anyone in LE cares about Hong being there. She works alone, is not trafficking, and she's been there so long that a 20 year long written client history is something they probably do not want to uncover. Although she is not my choice, she is probably one of the safest choices you can make. Besides, if your wife found out you went to see someone who doesn't particularly like being touched she would be like WTF? I could do that! LOL.

JohnDick75
10-15-20, 22:42
I don't believe anyone in LE cares about Hong being there. She works alone, is not trafficking, and she's been there so long that a 20 year long written client history is something they probably do not want to uncover. Although she is not my choice, she is probably one of the safest choices you can make. Besides, if your wife found out you went to see someone who doesn't particularly like being touched she would be like WTF? I could do that! LOL.Safe or not I'll never go back to someone so burnt out but that's for putting things in perspective.

SoxFan68
10-16-20, 06:55
I can't believe there are guys using there real names and everyday phone numbers. Get a burner phone, they are cheap and worth the small fee every 60 days ($19.99 for air card and always use cash at convenience store). I always park away from the place and these days with a mask you are pretty anonymous.

If she asks me my name and what I do, I say my name is Art Vandelay and I am an architect.

Stay safe out there.

Luckily they have no name or Job the issue is they have real phone number the hope is that records don't have photos why would a masseuse even need to keep detailed records it's not like they pay the IRS.

Herow
10-16-20, 09:28
In Benjamin's home town near Cottage. I had tried a couple of nearby places but they either were too busy or did not answer the phone or door. Went in and it was empty except for an older 40's thin tiny woman name was Stacy (I think). Paid 60 for 60 and asked for soft which meant basically getting my grapes teased for 40 minutes. Which after a usual all day COVID work from home in my cramped office was amazing. When it was time to flip multiple options were available I just chose standard and no prices mentioned. I was able to roam on top but not below. Got what I wanted and left really happy. Tipped 4. I've always had good luck here and the ladies have been older but cute. Oh and masks on whole time with lots of sanitizing before and after. I will repeat when I'm in the area.So. Boston? What is cottage? Why do we do this dumb shit; just say the name of the town. There are multiple Red Roses's.

Herow
10-16-20, 09:29

TIA.Very commonly given at Cherry Blossoms in Waltham.

JayBean
10-16-20, 09:31
Popped into yesterday and was met by a cute girl (sorry I could not understand her name after asking twice) with a nice body. Did hr and asked for soft and she led a very nice extended tease. On flip she did ask how much which I hate and I stood my ground. She delivered a nice finish. 60 tip, top off to very nice boobs. May repeat as they generally have good looking women here and the menu is somewhat open.

JayBean
10-16-20, 09:33
So. Boston? What is cottage? Why do we do this dumb shit; just say the name of the town. There are multiple Red Roses's.Basing this off the Benjamin comment.

Member #6450
10-16-20, 09:34
I had an appointment with her eight years ago and turned around and walked out. I'm sure she still has my number in her little log book too.I haven't seen her in years and will never see her again. She was rather rude to me last time I saw her. Maybe 2012 or 2013. Can't remember but it's been a while. If she has my number logged it's definitely my old number. Like 2 phones numbers ago.

Joe Bujian
10-16-20, 09:35
So. Boston? What is cottage? Why do we do this dumb shit; just say the name of the town. There are multiple Red Roses's.Agreed. Don't understand why all this obfuscation. He is talking about the place in Franklin. Near Cottage St.

WayTooNice69
10-16-20, 09:51
Agreed. Don't understand why all this obfuscation. He is talking about the place in Franklin. Near Cottage St.I left my decoder ring at home!

Wabbitt9
10-16-20, 18:11
I can't believe there are guys using there real names and everyday phone numbers. Get a burner phone, they are cheap and worth the small fee every 60 days ($19.99 for air card and always use cash at convenience store). I always park away from the place and these days with a mask you are pretty anonymous.

If she asks me my name and what I do, I say my name is Art Vandelay and I am an architect.

Stay safe out there.You got out of the import / export business, Art?

NorthShore123
10-16-20, 20:47
Where. Why can't people come out and say where their review actually is.

Popped into yesterday and was met by a cute girl (sorry I could not understand her name after asking twice) with a nice body. Did hr and asked for soft and she led a very nice extended tease. On flip she did ask how much which I hate and I stood my ground. She delivered a nice finish. 60 tip, top off to very nice boobs. May repeat as they generally have good looking women here and the menu is somewhat open

Dgell
10-17-20, 07:45
Where. Why can't people come out and say where their review actually is.The title of his post says Camellia, which is in Medford.

CuriousGorub
10-17-20, 15:08
Checked out this place today. Very clean and the massage was good. Drew a younger therapist coco. Not sure if anything is available. 1st time. Didn't seem like it, but maybe going a couple times there could be. Anyone else have any luck here at all?

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bts/d/east-weymouth-forever-young-spa/7211988295.html

Swindle
10-17-20, 15:47
Noticed that they were back open so I was happy to visit and get a high quality rub with an above average finish. The rub was mediocre at best and the finish was the same. I paid $60 for an hour and got 1/2 that so I only left 20 for a tip. I voiced my displeasure with the rip off while on my way to the door. I doubt that I'll ever return.

Oxy Moron
10-17-20, 17:51
I left my decoder ring at home!I lost my decoder ring so it took me two days of deep research to connect Benjamin to Franklin.

BR1201
10-17-20, 21:11
Geez sorry to obfuscate, I only know of one Red Rose in Mass. Yes the one in Franklin. Orange Tree in H20 Town did use to be called Red Rose at one point. Oh there I go again obfuscating LOL. Anyway went to Cherry Lane on High St in the town that rhymes with Baltham. Drew Casey or KC? 60 for the hour prenegotiated a NCBJ for 80. She had a very nice body and cute face. Fake chest but cute and squeezable. She got on top and did some B2 B rubbing and then got to work. I was struggling to finish (age is a b*tch ain't it? As time was almost up she offered to bring in another girl to finish for 2 + 4 (extend 30 minutes plus tip for girl #2). I agreed and she called in Apple who I think I've reviewed here before. All good except the eye issue. The two of them got the job done pretty quickly. For at least 20 minutes the only piece of clothing being worn by anyone was an occasional mask.

Plemo
10-18-20, 06:56
Visited holistic. Linda was working alone. Attractive and very nice person. Outstanding massage. No extras offered or suggested despite my ending the usual signals. Seems legit.

CityxSlicker
10-18-20, 08:59
I made my second visit to Sunshine to see what the new girls looked like and I was greeted by Nana. Now Nana is a totally unsuspecting Korean girl, nothing about her immediately stood out and I almost left but she was short and very friendly and bubbly so I stayed. She led me to the room, was laughing and joking the whole way, and even slapped my butt on the way in. I stripped, no towel, and she came in and immediately slathered me up with oil from top to bottom (I actually like this but if you don't like oil you might want to say something in the beginning.) Nana had these short shorts on that were loose so I could get my hands up under them. Her legs were muscular and super smooth, she had no problem with me touching them, going up the shorts and grabbing her ass which was better than expected, but she did not let me near the crack or the front. She was super flirty and fun which makes the experience so much more enjoyable in my opinion. The massage was decent, lots of focus on the butt, flip after about 15 minutes and then went to town. I tried to get top and bottom off but she wasn't having that, but I did get her to lift the shirt up and I was met with the most beautiful perky full C / Ds that I have ever seen in an AMP. The nipples were hard and perfect and I massaged those babies while she took care of business. After the finish she rubbed my head and shoulders for the remainder of time. Now if you're looking for more than a HE this place may not be for you, most reports indicate that there isn't much more on the table if anything, but I will tell you the two times I have gone there I was very happy with the girl (looks, attitude, service) and for a 40/40 half hour HE massage I think its one of the best places around.

CityxSlicker
10-18-20, 09:02
Visited holistic. Linda was working alone. Attractive and very nice person. Outstanding massage. No extras offered or suggested despite my ending the usual signals. Seems legit.Linda is an absolute gem. She used to offer a HE, but its been a while since I've seen her. Agreed that her massage is outstanding and she is very beautiful, I got pretty close to her at one point, but she was always talking about wanting to go legit. Maybe I'll pop in and see if I have any luck, either way you can't lose because the massage alone is worth the price of admission.

RoughThat
10-18-20, 10:28
Noticed that they were back open so I was happy to visit and get a high quality rub with an above average finish. The rub was mediocre at best and the finish was the same. I paid $60 for an hour and got 1/2 that so I only left 20 for a tip. I voiced my displeasure with the rip off while on my way to the door. I doubt that I'll ever return.Everyone is entitled to do whatever tf they want with their money, but if you don't get the service you wanted / expected / solicited, then why tip at all? Doing yourself no favor.

RT.

Swindle
10-18-20, 12:59
You're absolutely right about that.

Everyone is entitled to do whatever tf they want with their money, but if you don't get the service you wanted / expected / solicited, then why tip at all? Doing yourself no favor.

RT.

HappyDave
10-18-20, 13:26
Everyone is entitled to do whatever tf they want with their money, but if you don't get the service you wanted / expected / solicited, then why tip at all? Doing yourself no favor.

RT.A bunch of places that have no menu whatsoever advertise on sites that strongly imply something above just a rub. Been disappointed many a time I drop in a spa that is on bed page, or some of the now shut down sites that are almost exclusively HJ to FS service oriented and just gotten a lame massage and "we don't do that here". In my mind it's false advertising and they do not deserve a tip. JMHO.

CrazyCrouton
10-18-20, 14:12

RT.I'm all for giving what a provider is worth or maybe even a little extra for an extra effort. The problem was going over or under the norm has a direct effect on a guy coming after you. If a woman with high expectations is trying to get much more it may possibly result in her not getting business and then leaving the establishment. On the other side there are those women that consistently get under tipped or walked out on that are anxious for money upfront. I think this affects us all to some degree or another.

Scraggy
10-18-20, 15:31
Seems like all the best prostate massagers are gone. Miss them days of Angel in Quincy, Jenna in Stoneham / Chelmsford and the old owner of 905 Main in Waltham. Anybody seen any of them or someone new that is as good?Had a really stand-out gland treatment from Hong at Hong Li's in East Wareham. Maybe too long a trip for you and you'll need to check that she herself is available, but exceptional. At least as good as 905 Lulu.

Swindle
10-18-20, 15:37
I had been to Relax a number of times and always enjoyed a high quality hour long rub with tug. This time I was shorted half of that after I had paid for the hour. That's why I told them that they could deduct the extra 20 from the door and give it to the provider along with the 20 that I tipped.

A bunch of places that have no menu whatsoever advertise on sites that strongly imply something above just a rub. Been disappointed many a time I drop in a spa that is on bed page, or some of the now shut down sites that are almost exclusively HJ to FS service oriented and just gotten a lame massage and "we don't do that here". In my mind it's false advertising and they do not deserve a tip. JMHO.

STDKing
10-18-20, 15:58
Always tip at least 20 (10 if massage wasn't good). If they don't give you a handjob that sucks but you are still paying for a massage. I do agree it is misleading. But this is an ILLEGAL service. It isn't like you ordered fries and they were cold. I agree they shouldn't mislead. However you are entering the criminal underworld when you go to massage parlors offering sex. Applying those expectations to a shady shop that traffics in the hint of an HJ is a waste of time and risky. DO NOT TIP AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some of these women are crazy. It isn't worth the trouble of saving 20 bucks.

OlGary
10-18-20, 17:15
Waverley just keeps getting better and better. The current rotation is good — Annie and Candy, both are very fuckable. And they will be more than willing to do exactly that. More is available from Annie. They now have shower at the shop. You can take it either before or after the session or both if you really like taking showers.

OlGary
10-18-20, 17:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Trickster666
10-18-20, 22:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dboy111
10-19-20, 09:38
Hey guys any new big Asian tits around?

Andir
10-19-20, 10:44
Hey guys any new big Asian tits around?I know a couple, huge ones. So you are going to like them. Wait for my PM.

Herow
10-19-20, 11:36
Oasis in Brookline has two very nice women working there, both of whom seemed to have a nice thickness, big chest. Really playful during the massage, super open to OTC all over the place during it, extensive UTC during the release, super good attitude all around.

Extra tip for access, if you are nearby I think it could quickly become a neighborhood favorite.

BostonJohnny1
10-19-20, 13:16
Anyone know where the girls from 59 coddington ended up? Tough to find younger, good looking talent around Q these days.

Dominor1
10-19-20, 13:20
I know a couple, huge ones. So you are going to like them. Wait for my PM.I would also be interested in some heavy hangers if you're willing to share.

BR1201
10-19-20, 14:06
Waverley just keeps getting better and better. The current rotation is good Annie and Candy, both are very fuckable. And they will be more than willing to do exactly that. More is available from Annie. They now have shower at the shop. You can take it either before or after the session or both if you really like taking showers.Wow great news, if that's the same Candy from High she is pretty hot. Was wondering if she did everything. When you say more is available from Annie what do you mean? Trip to the Greek islands? LOL. Thanks for the report!

OlGary
10-19-20, 14:23
They got scooped up by the feds for up selling.

Good riddance I say. I have to admit though, there were some good looking gals there. I had the opportunity to experience 2 young ones, both college age and pretty. Got plenty of roaming minus FS. One of them wore a skirt and I just fisted the hell out of her. I'll miss that place but they became too pricey. So good riddance, someone should take their place. Next.

Anyone know where the girls from 59 coddington ended up? Tough to find younger, good looking talent around Q these days.

Herow
10-19-20, 15:20
Wow great news, if that's the same Candy from High she is pretty hot. Was wondering if she did everything. When you say more is available from Annie what do you mean? Trip to the Greek islands? LOL. Thanks for the report!It is not the Candy from high. It is the same Candy that has been at Waverly off and on for like 2 or 3 years now.

GlobalMan1066
10-19-20, 16:17
I've been able to check out a few places south of Boston: Yezi. Always a good place to go but just the regular items on the menu, no supersized meals. The only downside is parking, its on a main road (which I don't care for), there parking in the back but I'm not sure if its for resident only and also there's parking in the front but I hate having my car setting there for 30 to 60 minutes. I saw Anna last time, she said she was new but I had a good time with her.

Dandelion. Only one girl there, good massage and again only regular items on the menu. To be honest, recently I have been skipping the massage portion and I start on the front side. The more I think about it, this is dumb. I'm paying $40 house fee and 40 tip =$80 for a 10 to 15 min HJ. I should be getting my money worth.

Lastly, does anyone have any info on 59 codd in Q? I call a few times and get a voicemail.

GlobalMan1066
10-19-20, 16:19
Anyone know where the girls from 59 coddington ended up? Tough to find younger, good looking talent around Q these days.What happened to 59? I called but it goes to voicemail.

Walter55
10-19-20, 17:24
So today I decided to go hit a bucket of golf balls. After I was a little tight so I went to a nearby AMP. Walked in just looking for a massage no extras today. I'd been here before Covid hit and had a great experience. HE with very attentive prostate manipulation. But dinner was in the oven. So I asked for hh I was told 5. OK and on top of that tip, I said what tip now. She directed me to the bank "get tip money". I said how much she gives me the thumb and first finger apart about an inch and shakes it up and down. (well at least she got the size right). Said ohh no just massage today. She says 20. Almost a 50% tip for the massage. I opted out.

HappyDave
10-19-20, 17:57
Anyone know where the girls from 59 coddington ended up? Tough to find younger, good looking talent around Q these days.I saw a report on RM not a paying member I just saw the posting naming Selena just a day ago. Either she re opened or someone is making a report up, would not know why, they do not give you anything on RM for posting.

JohnyAng888
10-19-20, 18:45
So I went to the famous massage in Easton and they give a good massage!, but I ask about the HE and she said they don't do it there. Any info?

Scraggy
10-19-20, 19:16
Popped in Friday and they were busy. Told them I'd come back in 25 minutes. Came back greeted by Angela and brought into room and she gave the ole "you try new girl" Which I figure why not. In came Niko or Nicole, she was young and slim. I asked for light and she did a pretty good job. The ending was weird, she was like sling shotting my cock back and forth like playing with it. I then realized she might be the young girl that used to work I stoneham to the right of the pizza place. That girl was real young and immature. Not sure but might have been her. Anyway she finished nicely so all good.Long-time big fan of Angela and generally have taken a pass on trying the new girl (can't quite understand the motivation in promoting a competitor, but that's a story for another day). Today, got my temperature taken by the new girl Summer before my session with Angela and I bet my reading was going up fast. Petite and pretty like Angela but with an adorable chest. Might just say "yes" next time.

Dave911
10-19-20, 20:40
So I went to the famous massage in Easton and they give a good massage!, but I ask about the HE and she said they don't do it there. Any info?They do. I've gone there many times and never left unhappy. Who was the girl? Been with a bunch of different ones there over the years, and they've all ended well. Some are more shy about it than others, like asking what else I would like. Others just get my hints and go with it.

Jimmy Pratt
10-19-20, 22:50
Long-time big fan of Angela and generally have taken a pass on trying the new girl (can't quite understand the motivation in promoting a competitor, but that's a story for another day). Today, got my temperature taken by the new girl Summer before my session with Angela and I bet my reading was going up fast. Petite and pretty like Angela but with an adorable chest. Might just say "yes" next time.Dude, Summer is not a "new girl" at 1060. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's been there longer than Angela. Or at least about the same. Go back and read the forum and you'll see reviews of her, including my own. She and Angela are almost identical in effort, cuteness, and skill. Summer is actually one of the few providers that I have private number for so I can make sure she's available when I go.

JP.

JohnyAng888
10-20-20, 10:50
They do. I've gone there many times and never left unhappy. Who was the girl? Been with a bunch of different ones there over the years, and they've all ended well. Some are more shy about it than others, like asking what else I would like. Others just get my hints and go with it.Just wondering if there is another massage at Easton? I went to the one with Ping.

Thanks.

RedSoxFan978
10-20-20, 10:56
Hi I'm looking for any girls anyone who they saw who has a nice 70's style Bush would greatly appreciate a pm I'll share info also on girls who I've seen.