PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Joe Bujian
01-30-20, 13:51
Where is this? This sounds like a good time.I think he must be talking about 32 South St.

RoscoesWetsuit
01-30-20, 16:07
To the guy I made eye contact with at 3 pm in Eastern today, very nice outfit. Not sure what line of work you're in but sure looked dapper.

Sex Rohmer
01-30-20, 20:01
To the guy I made eye contact with at 3 pm in Eastern today, very nice outfit. Not sure what line of work you're in but sure looked dapper.Thank you. Your wetsuit was quite impressive too. Does it chafe if they don't remove all the oil?

TurnOverHoney
01-30-20, 20:18
Has anyone had any happiness at Massage Ultra in Cambridge. Pretty decent and inexpensive massage, but have struck out always.None in Waltham. Massage is good but you are covered with a towel. I think happiness could be had.

When I went there it was just me, then some fatso showed up. Sorry if that's one of you. She did the standard have you been here before? So I figured definite he. But there is an online thing you are supposed to fill out.

I actually wanted a legitimate massage from a Caucasian provider and that is impossible to find in Waltham. There are many AMPs not reported. I tried to get a massage in Lexington but did not want to pay 100. The only places you can get sameday are AMPs. All legit places are difficult and then you hear the price, all 100-125 an hour, forget it. Obviously if I wanted a handy I know where to go. The red flag with the towel said it all. Only good thing is price is so cheap for an excellent massage.

Spaz2580
01-30-20, 23:52
Hmm. Price and no touch HE is no go for me.

Works out of apartment / townhouse in Cambridge. All the shoes in entry way would lead to believe some other people living with her. Older (late 40's / early 50's?) Chinese lady. Decent massage with offering on the flip. Also on the flip I noticed a camera sticking out of the air vent in the ceiling pointed right at the table. Hmmmm (has anyone else seen this?? How worried should I be? 100/40 for standard no touch HE.

Spaz2580
01-31-20, 00:03
Anyone been there lately in Arlington? Saw them on cityX. Went once a long time ago and didn't get any happiness. Never went back and surprised they are still around.

Bosjim
01-31-20, 09:01
Any intel on Wellness club now Mystic Massage?Looks like they are turning to the dark side. Stopped in to see if any of the old talent stuck around. Was typically a decent massage from a young, fairly cute provider but never any extras. Now it's pretty obvious extras will be offered but I'm just not interested in this one woman show. Maybe she's someone else's cup of tea but I'll check back in a few months and see if the talent has improved.

OlGary
01-31-20, 09:54
The place on Muzzey is quite not bad again. There was one provider there, who goes by Lily. Not bad looking, mid-40's probably. Many different things could be had there, but all good stuff is quite expensive. Ask me if interested.

EnygmaLover
01-31-20, 11:13
I think he must be talking about 32 South St.Thank you!

Sudbury Man
01-31-20, 13:28
Anyone know what's become of Angela who ran South St. In Watch City?

I was a regular for a few years but have not seen her, or Rebecca, in some time.

AmpExplorer
01-31-20, 14:11

I was a regular for a few years but have not seen her, or Rebecca, in some time.Posted a couple months back a fellow mate had a session with Angela and her "boyfriend" interrupted the session in a controlled rage. Angela says she no longer in business? But everyone must have their price? If Angela has / had a boyfriend why did she still provide that type of service? I haven't been there in many months. Don't know if the older ladies (over mid 40's?) that I saw are still there. One was taller, decent bod but not very attractive, the other lady was shorter was at least OK in looks.

Top Floor
01-31-20, 15:24
Sent you a pm

Anyone been there lately in Arlington? Saw them on cityX. Went once a long time ago and didn't get any happiness. Never went back and surprised they are still around..

OlGary
01-31-20, 20:18

I was a regular for a few years but have not seen her, or Rebecca, in some time.Angela married an American guy and retired as a provider. She still owns the place.

Katokay
01-31-20, 20:32
Went to a mp in Waltham. Was greeted by mid 40's lady who was coughing. She said she just came back from China. I left and I am taking a break from AMP for awhile.

Jim Mack
01-31-20, 20:48
Sent you a pm

.Right next to a Children's Dance School; has kept it straight for a long time.

BoatDrinks
01-31-20, 21:14
Agreed, I didn't want to bring it up to alarm anyone. I know a Leominster MP who went home for lunar new year. Now back with cold. Taking a break from Asian.

Went to a mp in Waltham. Was greeted by mid 40's lady who was coughing. She said she just came back from China. I left and I am taking a break from AMP for awhile.

BigIrishBalls
01-31-20, 21:58
Anyone been there lately in Arlington? Saw them on cityX. Went once a long time ago and didn't get any happiness. Never went back and surprised they are still around.I used to live in Arlington and received happiness every visit from lily, never from the "owner", visited about 2 weeks ago and had April and topless happiness was provided without even prompting. Standard tip.

BigIrishBalls
01-31-20, 22:00
Right next to a Children's Dance School; has kept it straight for a long time.I've been multiple times very recently and happiness is very much offered. I don't know what the dance school has to do with anything really, other stores in the same city were literally a block from the station and offered more.

OlGary
02-01-20, 00:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Next time you have something to say about some pussy just say it, leave the drama out.

A2

Ericv1958
02-01-20, 06:47
Is this Lucky in kenmore?

WalterMitty
02-01-20, 07:12
Stopped in about 10 days ago just hoping to get lucky, I got a very good massage from a very classy looking attractive 50 yr old. Five minutes in I just knew this place has completely changed from the days of CoCo, about a year ago. The massage was so good though I decided to just enjoy it. Jessica did provide a slight tease and an adequate he but I'm not repeating unless I hear something good about this place again.

WongMichael
02-01-20, 09:17
I frequent this place often because of location. New staff regularly. Unfortunately. Got a two girl massage, one was skinny older, kinda tough looking, great hand, other was a little chubby, curly hair. Extremely bad w / the hand. I mean really bad. 45 each, massage 1/2-hr, was pretty good actually. 40 each for the finish. No nude or anything. The curly hair girl was so bad I asked the skinny girl to finish. LOL! Not bad if you're in the area. But, not something to go out of your way to get to.

WongMichael
02-01-20, 14:27
OK friends. Anyone here know a good UTR dancer, stripper. Former stripper. Sometimes I get the urge to have a nice private strip dance. It's been a long time from the strip club days. Which is pretty much not on my agenda anymore. I've posted a number of posts in double list and nothing. I figured a college students would be interested in such a thing, to make extra money. I'm all ears here friends. Do share or PM me. Thanks.

BigIrishBalls
02-01-20, 17:31
Provider Lisa. . 4 hh, Was really suspicious the entire service which got old, laid face up and insisted that service wasn't provided for at least 10 minutes. Standard he finish. Lisa is probably early 50's, nothing great but ok for just release, wouldn't be top ten. Denied up top roaming but persisted, insisted my hands were too cold, undid bra and played with her tits until the finale. . 4 tip.

No Cheater
02-01-20, 17:58
To the guy I made eye contact with at 3 pm in Eastern today, very nice outfit. Not sure what line of work you're in but sure looked dapper.Good news for all you fans of Niko. I was happy to discover that she is back at Eastern after being on a break for a month. Looking better than ever. Don't worry, she was not in China. She hurt her arm and needed time for it to heal. An occupational hazard I guess.

OlGary
02-01-20, 18:36
No one wants to call the elephant in the room but you are all seeing what I see. A couple of AMPs with their lights off and temporarily shuttered because their rotations are not making it from Wuhan. Excuse me, China for the tim being. My ATF is stuck back there and theres no word ay all from her.

I know there have not been any mentioned but anyone know if any Indian gals partake in giving olGary a shot for some massages. Point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

SlowMo
02-01-20, 22:31
Hey guys -.

Long time monger who left the hobby and this site for a while and now I'm back in the saddle. Looking for a girl named Summer who worked in Hudson last year then at 1x9 Moody this year. Tall, 30's, really thin. Anybody know where she's working now?

There's another Summer at 1x60 Main - 30, GREAT body, full roaming. She went back to Flushing for vacation at Christmas but I don't know if she's back.

Recently visited Boston Post Rd in Marlboro. Save your $. 50 yr old Chinese woman from Atlanta. Avg massage, limited OTC roaming up top. Stadanard $40.

Thanks!Summer is back at 1060. Even though I go there every now and then, it was my first time seeing her or even being aware of her existence. That was a surprise for the both of us. She said she's been working there for at least 6 months. Maybe she's always been working opposite shift from me.

Anyway, she sure has a cute face. Her body is good by AMP standards but let's not get carried away. At first I thought she had bolt one but no, just a very padded bra. With me, she had a pleasant positive attitude. I can't add much more than is said above as I didn't try to push any boundaries.

SM.

TurnOverHoney
02-02-20, 19:28
On Eros. I took the plunge after some text messages. She's in an apartment complex close to west Roxbury I think. Anyways she is very good looking. Long story short easy to find, parking. Services prostate, massage on bed, BJ if you want which you will. Boobplay is allowed. The head game is okay, but rushed. No cim, but BBBJ. Only bad part is I heard something in the other room and guess what, it was a ladyboy. My hit on Craigslist flaked on me so I was jonesing for some action. Damage 2.

WongMichael
02-03-20, 08:31
Ladyboy is common amongst these Thai or Cambodian providers. Don't worry about it. Can't tell if she's a post-op by the photo. Thanks for the intel.

On Eros. I took the plunge after some text messages. She's in an apartment complex close to west Roxbury I think. Anyways she is very good looking. Long story short easy to find, parking. Services prostate, massage on bed, BJ if you want which you will. Boobplay is allowed. The head game is okay, but rushed. No cim, but BBBJ. Only bad part is I heard something in the other room and guess what, it was a ladyboy. My hit on Craigslist flaked on me so I was jonesing for some action. Damage 2.

ChellickG
02-03-20, 11:44
Tried this place out the other day. Good looking provider and a decent massage but very little tease and the HE was lackluster. A previous monger said he got a CBJ here but this one was adamant nothing else on the menu. No OTC OR UTC, just standard. A bit disappointing. 60/40.

Anyone tried the new place in Medway yet? I've seen the ads on Cityxguide. Anyone partaken?

Jim Mack
02-03-20, 17:55
On Eros. I took the plunge after some text messages. She's in an apartment complex close to west Roxbury I think. Anyways she is very good looking. Long story short easy to find, parking. Services prostate, massage on bed, BJ if you want which you will. Boobplay is allowed. The head game is okay, but rushed. No cim, but BBBJ. Only bad part is I heard something in the other room and guess what, it was a ladyboy. My hit on Craigslist flaked on me so I was jonesing for some action. Damage 2.I don't get it. You ". Heard something in the other room. " What was it?

MarriedTom
02-03-20, 17:59
Ladyboy is common amongst these Thai or Cambodian providers. Don't worry about it. Can't tell if she's a post-op by the photo. Thanks for the intel.I did not see a pic of the LB in the post.

PinayLuver
02-03-20, 18:04
I did not see a pic of the LB in the post.He's referring to the pics on Gina's Eros AD.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-03-20, 18:05
South, so I think the one with the good body there, is named Lena. Have seen her a few times. That one is my preference for visits. Definitely is not CiCi. Pleasant, limited English but that does not impact my visits, except still difficult to understand her name when she told me. One of the most gifted and uninhibited around for pleasing and stimulating with tongue and mouth. For me she gets well above average for total servicing and expected gratuity. Massage is pretty good and never shorts on time. Only challenge is although she is physically small, when you have FS, down there she has a cavernous promised land. So make sure you bring your poligrip if you would like any friction, otherwise you will feel like you are pumping away in a five gallon bucket filled with whipped cream.

Yeah Angela was and is nice, smart in my opinion, she even tried setting up some legit businesses, but it was unfathomable that a guy actually married her (but she was all smiles about it).

4Q

Angela married an American guy and retired as a provider. She still owns the place.

OlGary
02-03-20, 19:28
Yeah Angela was and is nice, smart in my opinion, she even tried setting up some legit businesses, but it was unfathomable that a guy actually married her (but she was all smiles about it).t

4QToo bad, her nail salon went belly up. In my humble opinion, Angela was one of the best we ever had around Boston.

SlowMo
02-04-20, 00:29
There used to be a Cici at the now closed place on Montvale ave in Stoneham. I realize that Cici is a common AMP name. Any chance someone knows where she landed?

SM.

LookOut12
02-04-20, 01:37
South, so I think the one with the good body there, is named Lena. Have seen her a few times. That one is my preference for visits. Definitely is not CiCi. Pleasant, limited English but that does not impact my visits, except still difficult to understand her name when she told me. One of the most gifted and uninhibited around for pleasing and stimulating with tongue and mouth. For me she gets well above average for total servicing and expected gratuity. Massage is pretty good and never shorts on time. Only challenge is although she is physically small, when you have FS, down there she has a cavernous promised land. So make sure you bring your poligrip if you would like any friction, otherwise you will feel like you are pumping away in a five gallon bucket filled with whipped cream.

Yeah Angela was and is nice, smart in my opinion, she even tried setting up some legit businesses, but it was unfathomable that a guy actually married her (but she was all smiles about it).

4QMight take a visit to Lena. She allow roaming and BBBJ+CIM? What might the price be? Thanks in advance.

Addict76
02-04-20, 12:31
Stopped in about 10 days ago just hoping to get lucky, I got a very good massage from a very classy looking attractive 50 yr old. Five minutes in I just knew this place has completely changed from the days of CoCo, about a year ago. The massage was so good though I decided to just enjoy it. Jessica did provide a slight tease and an adequate he but I'm not repeating unless I hear something good about this place again.Last time I went there LEO was parked outside. I got nervous and bailed.

Delanojjjj
02-04-20, 13:58
Was out getting some odds and ends done the other day. I was trying to set up something else but it wasn't coming together so I thought Since I was near by BH why not. Called ahead told to come on by. When I went in I was greeted by a good looking Woman about 5 something with good sized rack that she was showing off. Paid for hour and got prepped. She speaks pretty good English and was in good humor so things went well good slow massage lots of teasing, Hot towel cleanup and the flip. Starts with a handshake asks if I want oil on it. I told her I wanted her mouth on it see asks how much I say 60 she says 100 I told her I couldn't do that I said would step up to 80 she made a no face to me So I said I'll have some oil with that handshake and reluctantly she finished it up cleaned everything off and I headed for the door.

She did say to come back and we can talk. Didn't get her name.

I would go back but for 100 I want it all.

GreenIphone
02-04-20, 17:26
Hollistic. Got a great provider Han (sp? Young, friendly, good conversation. Stomped on my back like a pro.

LEO by the turn when I was leaving but maybe something going on at the area (always shit there).

$10 and $6 flip finish.

GreenIphone
02-04-20, 17:28
5 Knapp, eh quality as usual, walked in said hi to the Blonde Madam of Chinatown talked for a bit but nothing new there. Would it be rude of me to mention a change of talent?

I had Amy there once, she was great. Every other time it was older women or this woman with the constant sniffles / white dog roaming around / random people in and out constantly.

Usual is $6 and $4.

HighAmperage
02-04-20, 19:52
Stopped in about 10 days ago just hoping to get lucky, I got a very good massage from a very classy looking attractive 50 yr old. Five minutes in I just knew this place has completely changed from the days of CoCo, about a year ago. The massage was so good though I decided to just enjoy it. Jessica did provide a slight tease and an adequate he but I'm not repeating unless I hear something good about this place again.Jessica gave me a couple of the best AMP massages I've ever had. Too bad she left.

Johnnn71
02-04-20, 21:11
Just stop by. Saw a different girl. But she was busy today. I'll be back for her.

Trickster666
02-04-20, 22:28
Might take a visit to Lena. She allow roaming and BBBJ+CIM? What might the price be? Thanks in advance.After two close encounters, I have serious doubts whether this Lena person was always a woman.

OlGary
02-04-20, 22:39
Stopped by Muzzey and was greeted by an OK-looking, somewhat overweight woman. Told her that I want to see Lily, and she was like I am Lily. No, you are not, I said, but she insisted that she is. As I was with Lily before, it was kind of annoying. Do they really think we are complete morons who could be tricked so easily?

WongMichael
02-04-20, 22:53
5 Knapp, eh quality as usual, walked in said hi to the Blonde Madam of Chinatown talked for a bit but nothing new there. Would it be rude of me to mention a change of talent?

I had Amy there once, she was great. Every other time it was older women or this woman with the constant sniffles / white dog roaming around / random people in and out constantly.

Usual is $6 and $4.I never liked this place. Always a boring, rushed and robotic experience. Diva Spa is not any better. But, better than this place.

WongMichael
02-04-20, 23:07
It's because they keep reusing names. Either lily, Coco, Nikki, Niko. Don't be upset about it. When one leaves, they give that name to the next person. Annoying yes. But, it's business.

Stopped by Muzzey and was greeted by an OK-looking, somewhat overweight woman. Told her that I want to see Lily, and she was like I am Lily. No, you are not, I said, but she insisted that she is. As I was with Lily before, it was kind of annoying. Do they really think we are complete morons who could be tricked so easily?

LookOut12
02-05-20, 02:18
After two close encounters, I have serious doubts whether this Lena person was always a woman.Well that settles that, ha! Thanks for the heads up.

Lincoln54
02-05-20, 11:11
Went to the massage place (don't know the name) on paradise Rd Salem ma located across from medical center. Young very petite with boltons.

40 + 60-hardly speaks English-ok but not worth the 60 tip (40 would have been ok).

Motoman36
02-05-20, 12:13
Went to the massage place (don't know the name) on paradise Rd Salem ma located across from medical center. Young very petite with boltons.

40 + 60-hardly speaks English-ok but not worth the 60 tip (40 would have been ok).Are you sure it was PARADISE Rd. ? Or was it in an office park called Colonial Rd off Jefferson Ave?

Thanks.

Moto.

JBomb08
02-05-20, 13:28
I never liked this place. Always a boring, rushed and robotic experience. Diva Spa is not any better. But, better than this place.What are the good parlors on CT?

WongMichael
02-05-20, 15:57
I live diva 2nd floor. Clean, 2-3 girls to choose from. They are all the same to be honest. The ones in the suburb like some mongors here say is pretty good. I frequent the one in newton on rt 9, near the mall. That one is pretty good, clean, big huge space. Limited selection though.

What are the good parlors on CT?

Dickpalmer
02-05-20, 20:07
I had a really stiff neck so I figured I'd try Lotus and see if they went back to the ways of the good old days.

Not even close. I got a completely legit draped session. Not even a hint of sensual that I sometimes get at some other legit spots.

Sad that was my favorite spot, pre Kraft.

DP.

Mr Bao
02-06-20, 01:04
Just stop by. Saw a different girl. But she was busy today. I'll be back for her.Let us know, I have not been back for a while, but will try it sometime this week / wkend. Mostly I see Judy, but she is rated PG. I need to find another talent in there.

BigIrishBalls
02-06-20, 01:13
Are you sure it was PARADISE Rd. ? Or was it in an office park called Colonial Rd off Jefferson Ave?

Thanks.

Moto.Medical center sounds like the Salem hospital. It's the only thing I know of in that area with massage across the street and if it's the one he's talking about he's overpaid. I've have standard he for. 4, CBJ. 8 and FS $. Stopped going due to pre retirement aged ladies only once had someone young every other time little head took over.

SpiderMan65
02-06-20, 12:24
Returned back to my fav place 10 Holden. Every visit gets better and always leaving happy. I was able to make an appointment every visit for 1 hr. She will use hot stones if you want which I enjoy. She will make you relaxed and understands what I need. I will definitely return again. I advise to call to make appointment xxx-91X5.

OhMyaChingBack
02-06-20, 13:27
Has been my go to for a good massage for my chronic back problems. I have text and called for 2 weeks without answer. Out of the blue I get a text from a Classic in Stoughton on Wash St. Does anybody have any intel on this?

Mm196
02-06-20, 13:41
FWIW, I spent some time going through ads on cityx for Boston in an attempt to locate a certain aamp. Almost all of them for Boston were for the same address in Brighton. One other was not downtown either.

LightNoOil
02-06-20, 13:51
Been to 67 Cod a few times last summer. Cici (small, quiet) I remember He was pretty good. One time she actually agreed to CBJ but man it was bad. It's like she never had anything in her mouth before. She literally knelt there with her mouth open. No suction, no nothing. Eyes closed and dead silent. I said screw it, grabbed her ears and pumped away till I popped. Then I jumped back on the table and she finished my massage LOL!

Has been my go to for a good massage for my chronic back problems. I have text and called for 2 weeks without answer. Out of the blue I get a text from a Classic in Stoughton on Wash St. Does anybody have any intel on this?

Yello Tail
02-06-20, 15:43
He's referring to the pics on Gina's Eros AD.Saw that photo. Looked like a LB, maybe post-op.

CrazyDragon
02-06-20, 18:41
Returned back to my fav place 10 Holden. Every visit gets better and always leaving happy. I was able to make an appointment every visit for 1 hr. She will use hot stones if you want which I enjoy. She will make you relaxed and understands what I need. I will definitely return again. I advise to call to make appointment xxx-91X5.Any extra offered?

BigIrishBalls
02-06-20, 19:59
Went to Middleton and seen Helen. . 5 hh with nude he, fiv for. 6. Tried to press for more, even had my own cover and was told not here. Kept trying to upsell the 4 hand and begged me over and over to preform DATY making the motion with her tongue, then when I would decline she would respond people are sick and you need to be careful. I won't DATY in the hobby. Even after the hot towel clean up she asked me again for DATY and I just said maybe next time to stop the conversation. If you have a taste for DATY this could be a good fit. Helen later 40's, fit but not toned, soft b cups and nice ass.

CuriosWankah
02-06-20, 21:32
Went to Middleton and seen Helen. . 5 hh with nude he, fiv for. 6. Tried to press for more, even had my own cover and was told not here. Kept trying to upsell the 4 hand and begged me over and over to preform DATY making the motion with her tongue, then when I would decline she would respond people are sick and you need to be careful. I won't DATY in the hobby. Even after the hot towel clean up she asked me again for DATY and I just said maybe next time to stop the conversation. If you have a taste for DATY this could be a good fit. Helen later 40's, fit but not toned, soft b cups and nice ass.Which spa is this I see a few on s main?

HighAmperage
02-06-20, 22:17
Other than the obvious answer, does anyone have experience with why AMP girls would want your cell number? I have had several requests as of late, but I only have a work phone so I can't give out the number. What am I missing out on. . . ?

OlGary
02-07-20, 10:55
Other than the obvious answer, does anyone have experience with why AMP girls would want your cell number? I have had several requests as of late, but I only have a work phone so I can't give out the number. What am I missing out on. . . ?Sometimes they do. You can get the burner number, it's cheap and practically untraceable. Well, the AMP provider wouldn't be able to trace it, let's put it this way. By the way, if you frequent the spa, they most likely already figured out who you are, including your real name and occupation.

BigIrishBalls
02-07-20, 15:42
Other than the obvious answer, does anyone have experience with why AMP girls would want your cell number? I have had several requests as of late, but I only have a work phone so I can't give out the number. What am I missing out on. . . ?I have a burner phone, I've given it out and never received a text or call or side piece action. She said it was so she knew I was there before. I was more hoping for private residence or hotel action but never materialized.

BigIrishBalls
02-07-20, 15:43
Which spa is this I see a few on s main?Near Walgreens.

ThizzleHats
02-07-20, 16:02
By the way, if you frequent the spa, they most likely already figured out who you are, including your real name and occupation.How do you think they would do that?

OlGary
02-07-20, 16:30
How do you think they would do that?There are several possibilities here. The face recognition software is widely available now. As all parlors have video cameras, they certainly have numerous photos of your handsome face of sufficiently good quality. Also, you need to think twice before parking next to the parlor. Many people still do that. However, the low-tech approach is the most efficient one. Do you think it's hard for them to go through your pockets (especially if the room is small) when you are lying face down for 30-40 min? Looking at your bank cards in the wallet or your work ID card in the back pocket of your jeans for 5 s, that's all they need to find out who you are.

WongMichael
02-07-20, 17:04
Repeat clients. Some of these women move from parlor to parlor. When they come back from their rotation, sometimes they don't go back to the same parlor they met your the first time. Sometimes favors. I had one that asked me to help her carry a tv once. Not buy it. But, go w / her to get it and carry it up her house.

Other than the obvious answer, does anyone have experience with why AMP girls would want your cell number? I have had several requests as of late, but I only have a work phone so I can't give out the number. What am I missing out on. . . ?

DontFailMeNow
02-08-20, 11:48
There are several possibilities here. The face recognition software is widely available now. As all parlors have video cameras, they certainly have numerous photos of your handsome face of sufficiently good quality. Also, you need to think twice before parking next to the parlor. Many people still do that. However, the low-tech approach is the most efficient one. Do you think it's hard for them to go through your pockets (especially if the room is small) when you are lying face down for 30-40 min? Looking at your bank cards in the wallet or your work ID card in the back pocket of your jeans for 5 s, that's all they need to find out who you are.Wait. Why'all bringing wallets into these joints? Cash, keys, and phone should be all your packing, other than a rubber if that's your thing.

OlGary
02-08-20, 12:01
Wait. Why'all bringing wallets into these joints? Cash, keys, and phone should be all your packing, other than a rubber if that's your thing.I personally tend to forget about necessary precautions, especially if I visited the place for years.

ThizzleHats
02-08-20, 13:21
There are several possibilities here. The face recognition software is widely available now. As all parlors have video cameras, they certainly have numerous photos of your handsome face of sufficiently good quality. Also, you need to think twice before parking next to the parlor. Many people still do that. However, the low-tech approach is the most efficient one. Do you think it's hard for them to go through your pockets (especially if the room is small) when you are lying face down for 30-40 min? Looking at your bank cards in the wallet or your work ID card in the back pocket of your jeans for 5 s, that's all they need to find out who you are.I'm glad I leave my wallet in my car parked around the block then. And if she doesn't have her hands on me, I've got my eyes on her. As far as facial recognition, the parlors don't have access to facial recognition databases. The govt might if they're watching the parlor but they are more likely to just grab you. Sure some things could tip them off about your identity, but I doubt the parlors care that much.

Stay safe and don't forget to practice good OPSEC.

Firedog069
02-08-20, 15:16
I'm glad I leave my wallet in my car parked around the block then. And if she doesn't have her hands on me, I've got my eyes on her. As far as facial recognition, the parlors don't have access to facial recognition databases. The govt might if they're watching the parlor but they are more likely to just grab you. Sure some things could tip them off about your identity, but I doubt the parlors care that much.

Stay safe and don't forget to practice good OPSEC.I don't know about anyone else but doesn't all this suspicion and paranoia defeat the purpose of why we're in this hobby in the first place. To relax!?

OlGary
02-08-20, 15:41
I don't know about anyone else but doesn't all this suspicion and paranoia defeat the purpose of why we're in this hobby in the first place. To relax!?There is no paranoia here. LOL! I was just saying that if for whatever reason they would want to find out who you are, they will be able to do that one way or another.

Firedog069
02-08-20, 16:09
There is no paranoia here. LOL! I was just saying that if for whatever reason they would want to find out who you are, they will be able to do that one way or another.OK I'm with you, but facial recognition, girls looking for personal info. ? Really? The vast majority of girls I spend time with in this hobby are nice, simple regular people. I refuse to believe they're just looking for the opportunity to victimize me. If and when I start thinking like that I'm done with this business, what would be the point.

Now all that being said can we get back to what this board is for. Sharing info on AMPs.

I just got in from an hour at Sunflower in Marshfield. I hadn't been there in a cpl of years and the same provider, Mae, is still there. Older girl, maybe 50, with a regular body and a face I wouldn't call ugly. Plain I guess. She's nice enough and gives a great massage. Top up great nips on her large As, small Bs. Minimal teasing, flip feather touch on front side and straight to business without even asking. I like that! Great HE great technique w / gloved prostate work. 60/60. Very convenient to me so I'll return when pressed for time.

Oh and I didn't notice any surveillance equipment such as cameras or listening devices. I checked in other rooms (sorry dude) and under the tables didn't find any spies so I think I got out of there with my identity, my bank accounts and my secrets intact. 😉 Good luck!

Lily1234
02-08-20, 17:11
I don't know about anyone else but doesn't all this suspicion and paranoia defeat the purpose of why we're in this hobby in the first place. To relax!?I have seen women who keep cell numbers on their phones and next to the number a log of tip amounts. Take that for the good and bad. When they get busted someday you num is on their phone if you don't have a burner. Also, they may come to demand a certain tip if you ever tip higher for great service.

They also may make room for you if they know you are a high tipper by rushing someone else out.

I have had girls give me their number and tell me to text them if I want to come in so I can see if they are in. One would even insist that after we texted that I call the main number so her subterfuge was not known to the owner. Was a good arrangement.

CrazyCrouton
02-08-20, 23:01
I saw Lulu. Nice Massage. She's pretty. A great actress for sure. She wanted $100 to drop her laundry with limited roaming. I declined. Settled for less for less. The women here seem to have strict marching orders to not go beyond a certain point despite how much you offer.

OldtimerMa
02-09-20, 00:14
I have had girls give me their number and tell me to text them if I want to come in so I can see if they are in. One would even insist that after we texted that I call the main number so her subterfuge was not known to the owner. Was a good arrangement.That's how true UTR providers operate. You wouldn't be able to see her if you are not on her phone. You wouldn't even know she is at the parlor because you need to make an appointment to see her. I know providers who work like that.

HappyDave
02-09-20, 09:48
How has the tallent been at the sister spas especially Waverly. I the menue there still expanded.

SimpleThings
02-09-20, 10:12
This used to be my go to place and if you want a good massage it still is. If you're looking for more than a standard HE or hotter women it's probably not for you.

Tracy. Older, short, a real hard deep massage. Doesn't allow roaming up the shirt but will give you a good prostate release if you're into it.

Jenny. I've gotten two pops from her, one in the beginning of you pop your ass up and moan and make it known that's what you're there for and then one on the normal flip.

Eva. Quirky, nice lady, decent massage and a decent release.

Michelle. Very blah, ok massage, just goes through the motions. Does a reverse grip HE but nothing to really brag about.

Trickster666
02-09-20, 10:30
Good news for you, gentlemen. Beech Candy expanded to Newton (Wash St). PM me for the address.

CrazyCrouton
02-09-20, 13:22
I visited here recently to say hi. Lisa is older, savy and sweet. She will be quite accommodating if she knows you. She is also very well aware of this site She's worth a visit.

Provider Lisa. . 4 hh, Was really suspicious the entire service which got old, laid face up and insisted that service wasn't provided for at least 10 minutes. Standard he finish. Lisa is probably early 50's, nothing great but ok for just release, wouldn't be top ten. Denied up top roaming but persisted, insisted my hands were too cold, undid bra and played with her tits until the finale. . 4 tip.

Lego19
02-09-20, 13:24
How has the tallent been at the sister spas especially Waverly. I the menue there still expanded.Went there couple of weeks ago. Talent is so and so. Expanded menu available as always.

Cumisher
02-09-20, 14:23
Returned back to my fav place 10 Holden. Every visit gets better and always leaving happy. I was able to make an appointment every visit for 1 hr. She will use hot stones if you want which I enjoy. She will make you relaxed and understands what I need. I will definitely return again. I advise to call to make appointment xxx-91X5.Out of your 5 out 6 posts is about Holden. All mentions good visit but no details of provider. I've been here and it's a chubby grandma.

Woody32
02-09-20, 23:42
There are several possibilities here. The face recognition software is widely available now. As all parlors have video cameras, they certainly have numerous photos of your handsome face of sufficiently good quality. Also, you need to think twice before parking next to the parlor. Many people still do that. However, the low-tech approach is the most efficient one. Do you think it's hard for them to go through your pockets (especially if the room is small) when you are lying face down for 30-40 min? Looking at your bank cards in the wallet or your work ID card in the back pocket of your jeans for 5 s, that's all they need to find out who you are.Sorry but fishing in your pocket for your true identity? These girls can't speak English all that well! Do you really think they can read English? I personally don't think that they care what my real name is and what I do for a living. I think you are giving them way too much credit! My experience is that they want very little to do with my personal life. They do want as much of my money as they can get. I have been with 3 workers outside the shop. I have been to their homes in flushing many times. I do have some experience.

Woody32
02-09-20, 23:47
Sorry but fishing in your pocket for your true identity? These girls can't speak English all that well! Do you really think they can read English? I personally don't think that they care what my real name is and what I do for a living. I think you are giving them way too much credit! My experience is that they want very little to do with my personal life. They do want as much of my money as they can get. I have been with 3 workers outside the shop. I have been to their homes in flushing many times. I do have some experience.The ones I have been with, All wanted the American dream. They all put the fullcourt press on for marriage!

OlGary
02-10-20, 03:27
So many misleading intells by our own mongers sometimes you wonder about these guys. I mentioned the same about some famous Nikko that was getting rave reviews like she was an Olympic champion doing triple bacl flips and falling perfectly on her feet. Go to see what the fuss is all about based on those intels and there was the ol beat up mule grandma. Why can't we get the real good fellas? I don't mind a MILF here and there but if its all grannies we're getting and you're dropping a boatload of cash how does that help us out. They're going to keep the grannies because we are thought to be too stupid for better quality, geesh.

Out of your 5 out 6 posts is about Holden. All mentions good visit but no details of provider. I've been here and it's a chubby grandma.

French
02-10-20, 04:56
The ones I have been with, All wanted the American dream. They all put the fullcourt press on for marriage!Yup. My 3 current rotations that visit me as my GF all work in AMP's and all they talk about is when we get married.

They never talk like that to Asian men I have noticed.

Good luck to all.

WayTooNice
02-10-20, 06:12
If you are that paranoid why be in the "Sport" ? They either want all your Money or to be married but they could care less about Doxxing you!

Sorry but fishing in your pocket for your true identity? These girls can't speak English all that well! Do you really think they can read English? I personally don't think that they care what my real name is and what I do for a living. I think you are giving them way too much credit! My experience is that they want very little to do with my personal life. They do want as much of my money as they can get. I have been with 3 workers outside the shop. I have been to their homes in flushing many times. I do have some experience.

HappyDave
02-10-20, 09:19
Long time ago I suggested the non Asian Spas as a thread, may want to Split FS from HJ only if we can some day.

Dropped in South, one provider was younger but had that resting B face, the other smaller and petite but a much older face and dressed horribly in a non matching stretchy outfit that was just a turn off. Stopped in Waverly, met at the door by an aged spinner, great bod but an older face in a nice mini and reviling top, so went for it. Think she greats all at the door actually saw a monger go in before me and she met him to, so of course bait and switch. In the room comes what I would describe as a slightly sub par wiwi, attractive enough, looked younger at first but as the event unfolded could tell was older late 40's or early 50's but as usual with the Asian women the body was nice enough.

These girls are hiding nothing, I always ask for soft touch to get the tease going early, she had a little sun dress on and I quickly roamed right up it and she had no underwear at all, she was good to go from the start. .7 for the hour and. 1 for a BJ but since I had brought a cover she wanted to bump it up to 1.3 and go FS, who am I to argue. Nice long 69 session, multiple positions but got shorted about 10 min, said her name was YoYo even spelled it out for me. I always seem to get the same room, tried to look around to see if talent was better but got the usual escort to the door. Place is reliable and the girls are at least passable, no real reason to get to know them, rotation seems to be quick. They seem to be trying to fix it up which is a good sign, so many places especially in RI seem to have the why bother were going to get shut down at some point attitude and do not put effort into the place.

Woody32
02-10-20, 10:18
I want to apologize to CF. I think your comments were a little off. I think you bring real value to the board and give good reviews with good information! My intention was not to lnsult you! You obviously have a ton of experience. I guess I was trying to let new comers know my on experience. I believe that the girls are more worried about their jobs than my information. W.

Bozscaggs
02-10-20, 15:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Firedog069
02-10-20, 20:58
Called in to Ox this morning and was told to come on in. I'd heard of this place before and it was on my list and when I saw an ad on CityX I made the time to go. Once I found the door Lulu came down and let me in. VERY pretty girl with a great body. Little A titties but a full ass. She told me she was 23 yo and I believe her. So up the stairs to an apartment with a massage table in the bedroom. I gave the 60 up front. The massage was actually pretty good though she seemed to get tired of it after 30 minutes or so and proceeded with some good teasing. On the flip she started sucking my nipples so I told her to take off her clothes so I could do it to her. She used the one word of English she knows and said "money" and I said of course. There was no mention of how much of a tip and for what service. She got naked and proceeded to stroke me as I felt her all over. She showed me a rubber with a questioning look, I made a face and said ok. So she put it on and layed down next to me and I realized ok I guess we're going to fuck. And we did. First I gave her a good lickin then mish, flipped her for doggy for awhile then stood bent her over the table. I was having a hard time with the fucking rubber so I yanked it off and went at it raw. She was cool with it. I think she just wanted me to cum. We tried anal but had a tough time entering so I just went hard with her on her back at the edge of the table and busted on her belly. Good time. She's a very attentive sweet thing. Took me to shower afterwards. Gave her $ tip and she was happy. Highly recommend if you can manage to get Lulu, Good luck!

OldtimerMa
02-10-20, 21:05
I visited Beech St parlor a few days ago. Didn't see Candy and was taken by a plain looking woman to the infamous room with a shower. The woman mentioned that she just started there. Literally nothing was available besides a reluctantly given handshake. I know that many people used to visit this place often, and I wonder if the parlor at Beech is HJ-only now. Can someone, please, clarify whether more than HJ is still available at this place? Thanks.

Syedna
02-10-20, 22:22
Called in to Ox this morning and was told to come on in. I'd heard of this place before and it was on my list and when I saw an ad on CityX I made the time to go. Once I found the door Lulu came down and let me in. VERY pretty girl with a great body. Little A titties but a full ass. She told me she was 23 yo and I believe her. So up the stairs to an apartment with a massage table in the bedroom. I gave the 60 up front. The massage was actually pretty good though she seemed to get tired of it after 30 minutes or so and proceeded with some good teasing. On the flip she started sucking my nipples so I told her to take off her clothes so I could do it to her. She used the one word of English she knows and said "money" and I said of course. There was no mention of how much of a tip and for what service. She got naked and proceeded to stroke me as I felt her all over. She showed me a rubber with a questioning look, I made a face and said ok. So she put it on and layed down next to me and I realized ok I guess we're going to fuck. And we did. First I gave her a good lickin then mish, flipped her for doggy for awhile then stood bent her over the table. I was having a hard time with the fucking rubber so I yanked it off and went at it raw. She was cool with it. I think she just wanted me to cum. We tried anal but had a tough time entering so I just went hard with her on her back at the edge of the table and busted on her belly. Good time. She's a very attentive sweet thing. Took me to shower afterwards. Gave her $ tip and she was happy. Highly recommend if you can manage to get Lulu, Good luck!Could you share the link?

JakeSinclare
02-10-20, 22:41
Been to this place a few times and it's a nice Legit establishment but no mileage to be had since heat came through. Good rub, that's it. Normal prices.

Any tips for CT? Still looking for a quick and simple place. DM is okay too.

Katokay
02-10-20, 23:02
Could you share the link?Be careful. I was almost jumped there waiting for her to open door. It's an alley. I had my head on a swivel and luckily went the open end of street. I definitely dodged a bullet.

STDKing
02-11-20, 00:42
Not Golden but the place that starts with E. This place is strange, like a concrete hallway. Pretty masseuse named Joy. Bad attitude. 80 for massage, 60 for HJ. Wouldn't budge for additional extras (except for a joke about taking off her top for 300). Liked the oil on the HJ though.

STDKing
02-11-20, 00:45
Called in to Ox this morning and was told to come on in. I'd heard of this place before and it was on my list and when I saw an ad on CityX I made the time to go. Once I found the door Lulu came down and let me in. VERY pretty girl with a great body. Little A titties but a full ass. She told me she was 23 yo and I believe her. So up the stairs to an apartment with a massage table in the bedroom. I gave the 60 up front. The massage was actually pretty good though she seemed to get tired of it after 30 minutes or so and proceeded with some good teasing. On the flip she started sucking my nipples so I told her to take off her clothes so I could do it to her. She used the one word of English she knows and said "money" and I said of course. There was no mention of how much of a tip and for what service. She got naked and proceeded to stroke me as I felt her all over. She showed me a rubber with a questioning look, I made a face and said ok. So she put it on and layed down next to me and I realized ok I guess we're going to fuck. And we did. First I gave her a good lickin then mish, flipped her for doggy for awhile then stood bent her over the table. I was having a hard time with the fucking rubber so I yanked it off and went at it raw. She was cool with it. I think she just wanted me to cum. We tried anal but had a tough time entering so I just went hard with her on her back at the edge of the table and busted on her belly. Good time. She's a very attentive sweet thing. Took me to shower afterwards. Gave her $ tip and she was happy. Highly recommend if you can manage to get Lulu, Good luck!Having trouble finding this one. Sounds great. Is there a link to the ad?

Mm196
02-11-20, 00:53
Be careful. I was almost jumped there waiting for her to open door. It's an alley. I had my head on a swivel and luckily went the open end of street. I definitely dodged a bullet.I was there last week and stood waiting way too long to get in. It was pretty uncomfortable.

STDKing
02-11-20, 01:04
I had a really stiff neck so I figured I'd try Lotus and see if they went back to the ways of the good old days.

Not even close. I got a completely legit draped session. Not even a hint of sensual that I sometimes get at some other legit spots.

Sad that was my favorite spot, pre Kraft.

DP.Danvers is cracking down. They got spooked and shifted to legit massage. There is a thread about it at Rubmaps.

AmpExplorer
02-11-20, 05:56
Be careful. I was almost jumped there waiting for her to open door. It's an alley. I had my head on a swivel and luckily went the open end of street. I definitely dodged a bullet.Was going to try Oxford again. There were 3 junkies yelling and fighting about something right by their entrance. I just decided to do an about face and not even be a random person caught in some cross fire. I now understand why they call them "back alleys ". I can only imagine what happens when it gets dark there.

What is present "power rankings of preferred spots in CT? This place just quickly plummeted down my list.

CrazyCrouton
02-11-20, 11:01
I was there last week and stood waiting way too long to get in. It was pretty uncomfortable.I have been there many times. I'm quality is always hit or miss. I did see Lulu as well I would say she's in her 30's pretty petite. $100 does the job.

You need to be careful walking around Chinatown especially in that alley. I did have the experience of walking out of there and seeing two black gentleman and one female smoking some thing. One of the guys was trying to stare me down with the "what are you looking at" look. My feeling was if I had a different demeanor or timid look things could've went sideways.

Katokay
02-11-20, 11:53
Was going to try Oxford again. There were 3 junkies yelling and fighting about something right by their entrance. I just decided to do an about face and not even be a random person caught in some cross fire. I now understand why they call them "back alleys ". I can only imagine what happens when it gets dark there.

What is present "power rankings of preferred spots in CT? This place just quickly plummeted down my list.Junkies I can deal with but I was being looked over for a robbery. I saw the 2 coming behind me, luckily I jogged out dumpster end, the third had circled around but I made out of alley before he made it in. Saw all 3 homeboys together when I was on busy street. In all honesty I'm not surprised. A white guy has no reason to be in that alley. They must have known what I was there for and I had some decent cash on me.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-11-20, 12:12
Long time ago I suggested the non Asian Spas as a thread, may want to Split FS from HJ only if we can some day.

Dropped in South, one provider was younger but had that resting B face, the other smaller and petite but a much older face and dressed horribly in a non matching stretchy outfit that was just a turn off. Stopped in Waverly, met at the door by an aged spinner, great bod but an older face in a nice mini and reviling top, so went for it. Think she greats all at the door actually saw a monger go in before me and she met him to, so of course bait and switch. In the room comes what I would describe as a slightly sub par wiwi, attractive enough, looked younger at first but as the event unfolded could tell was older late 40's or early 50's but as usual with the Asian women the body was nice enough.

These girls are hiding nothing, I always ask for soft touch to get the tease going early, she had a little sun dress on and I quickly roamed right up it and she had no underwear at all, she was good to go from the start. .7 for the hour and. 1 for a BJ but since I had brought a cover she wanted to bump it up to 1.3 and go FS, who am I to argue. Nice long 69 session, multiple positions but got shorted about 10 min, said her name was YoYo even spelled it out for me. I always seem to get the same room, tried to look around to see if talent was better but got the usual escort to the door. Place is reliable and the girls are at least passable, no real reason to get to know them, rotation seems to be quick. They seem to be trying to fix it up which is a good sign, so many places especially in RI seem to have the why bother were going to get shut down at some point attitude and do not put effort into the place.Sounds like a good place to try.

LightNoOil
02-11-20, 12:32
Yeah, that alley is a spiders web. I've been there before and you do feel vulnerable standing there. IMO not worth the visit (last summer) I'm sure the local riff raff has figured out what's going on and just wait for their prey.

I was there last week and stood waiting way too long to get in. It was pretty uncomfortable.

AmpExplorer
02-11-20, 13:44
Junkies I can deal with but I was being looked over for a robbery. I saw the 2 coming behind me, luckily I jogged out dumpster end, the third had circled around but I made out of alley before he made it in. Saw all 3 homeboys together when I was on busy street. In all honesty I'm not surprised. A white guy has no reason to be in that alley. They must have known what I was there for and I had some decent cash on me.Regs know "the door entrance" I was not going to attempt to stand there like a dumb shit while whatever pissing match argument about who knows what waiting to get door unlocked and let in.

I agree, but I do not want to get in the middle of any stupid drama or never mind situations where someone may try to rip off my money or cell phone with coercion or potential violence. I imagine the local "characters" know why we are walking down this alley making one potentially an easy target free LE intervention / hassle. I am not paranoid and somewhat street smart. Parking can already be a pain the ass in the ct area depending on time of day. If you are going to venture down there at night maybe you are not using the most common sense. But when one may be standing waiting the "outer door" to unlock you do feel "exposed " and like a target day or night. And you are basically on your own to handle an unexpected situation.

My previous experiences in CT in past were OK and it was several years since trying CT again. I somehow stumbled on the OX ad and visited earlier in the day. Yes the price is decent and the talent can vary immensely. A couple of decent reports from present will draw attention and many may have never been there before hoping to get a try before she moves on. Just be prepared when you look at the map and know where you may be going. Use your common sense. Also the talent can go "180" in the other direction.

STDKing
02-11-20, 13:48
I have been there many times. I'm quality is always hit or miss. I did see Lulu as well I would say she's in her 30's pretty petite. $100 does the job.

You need to be careful walking around Chinatown especially in that alley. I did have the experience of walking out of there and seeing two black gentleman and one female smoking some thing. One of the guys was trying to stare me down with the "what are you looking at" look. My feeling was if I had a different demeanor or timid look things could've went sideways.The main thing is don't look at people in that situation. Just look straight ahead or down and walk by like you know where you are going and are meant to be there.

STDKing
02-11-20, 13:53
This place says under new ownership. Always been old school, dank, handjob place. Looks the same inside. Girls are basically the same (but they are Korean and thought it was Chinese under the old owners); but same level (matronly). Just a handjob, couldn't get more.

Krabi
02-11-20, 14:43
Junkies I can deal with but I was being looked over for a robbery. I saw the 2 coming behind me, luckily I jogged out dumpster end, the third had circled around but I made out of alley before he made it in. Saw all 3 homeboys together when I was on busy street. In all honesty I'm not surprised. A white guy has no reason to be in that alley. They must have known what I was there for and I had some decent cash on me.Looking for it on CityX, but everybody is in Allston. Can you help me out?

OlGary
02-11-20, 16:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MeatMan
02-11-20, 17:22
Junkies I can deal with but I was being looked over for a robbery. I saw the 2 coming behind me, luckily I jogged out dumpster end, the third had circled around but I made out of alley before he made it in. Saw all 3 homeboys together when I was on busy street. In all honesty I'm not surprised. A white guy has no reason to be in that alley. They must have known what I was there for and I had some decent cash on me.You dodged a bullet. Even after all the years I've been mongering, I would be susceptible to going down dark alleys alone by myself at times. Take that as a hard lesson learned.

NewJeff
02-11-20, 20:39
You dodged a bullet. Even after all the years I've been mongering, I would be susceptible to going down dark alleys alone by myself at times. Take that as a hard lesson learned.Am I wrong to assume that there exists a certain type of "protection" for these establishments? The kind that locals would inherently know not to interfere with the patrons of said establishment?

DixonCider
02-12-20, 12:07
Yeah I went back there a couple weeks ago and it was for that. If she had a big rack and probably wore a beanie, then it's CoCo. , She's super sweet and funny. When it was ready I asked for it, and said how much and told her 100, just know that would be the damage. She agreed and got the wrap. It was saran, but felt and looked like a dryer sheet. I'll tell you what though, it was legit and worth the price of admission. She did a great job and was into it. Go for it, and enjoy.

Was out getting some odds and ends done the other day. I was trying to set up something else but it wasn't coming together so I thought Since I was near by BH why not. Called ahead told to come on by. When I went in I was greeted by a good looking Woman about 5 something with good sized rack that she was showing off. Paid for hour and got prepped. She speaks pretty good English and was in good humor so things went well good slow massage lots of teasing, Hot towel cleanup and the flip. Starts with a handshake asks if I want oil on it. I told her I wanted her mouth on it see asks how much I say 60 she says 100 I told her I couldn't do that I said would step up to 80 she made a no face to me So I said I'll have some oil with that handshake and reluctantly she finished it up cleaned everything off and I headed for the door.

She did say to come back and we can talk. Didn't get her name.

I would go back but for 100 I want it all.

Trickster666
02-12-20, 12:50
Good news for you, gentlemen. Beech Candy expanded to Newton (Wash St). PM me for the address.My apologies, people, but the place (7x9) is being renovated. You can ask Beech Candy when she plans to open it.

Finder117
02-12-20, 14:57
Am I wrong to assume that there exists a certain type of "protection" for these establishments? The kind that locals would inherently know not to interfere with the patrons of said establishment?You are indeed wrong. This isn't the movies -- these places survive by staying WAYYYY off the radar. The girls inside and the patrons outside are pretty vulnerable and if something happens they might do something, but. Probably not. They likely wouldn't involve cops unless they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO.

Mm196
02-12-20, 16:18
I went back to see Lulu. Yes the place is legit but man is it shady and I'll probably never go back. Had me standing out there for what felt like forever. 3 people shooting up a few doors down. And I'm waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Luckily they left. Finally she opened the door. Probably in 30's. She looked way better than I imagined. Definitely go see her but be careful. Oh and someone was waiting right by their door when I left. Number 57 x0. See cityx.

BigIrishBalls
02-12-20, 19:02
You are indeed wrong. This isn't the movies -- these places survive by staying WAYYYY off the radar. The girls inside and the patrons outside are pretty vulnerable and if something happens they might do something, but. Probably not. They likely wouldn't involve cops unless they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO.Maybe I'm speculating but I don't think he was talking about protection being provided by the police. A different type of protection which most certainly exists.

Delanojjjj
02-12-20, 19:29
Yeah I went back there a couple weeks ago and it was for that. If she had a big rack and probably wore a beanie, then it's CoCo. , She's super sweet and funny. When it was ready I asked for it, and said how much and told her 100, just know that would be the damage. She agreed and got the wrap. It was saran, but felt and looked like a dryer sheet. I'll tell you what though, it was legit and worth the price of admission. She did a great job and was into it. Go for it, and enjoy.Yes that must have been Coco I think I will stop in there and see if something works out. I'll report back on it.

She also told me " New Girl tomorrow " ill try to get a look at that as well.

OlGary
02-12-20, 19:44
I was with my current go-to in Lexington, having a great time as usual, when somebody started banging a provider in a room behind the wall really hard. It was so loud that we both started laughing. I was like, wow, they f-k hard, but my "girl" was like, no, it's just a HJ. Heh, that was the loudest handjob I've ever encountered.

DontFailMeNow
02-13-20, 00:52
I'm reading all these posts about 6 Oxford, and I can't help but laugh. "A white guy like me has no reason to be in that alley. " For real? Who do you think is walking through there? Who do you think lives there? I'll give you one guess, and they ain't black. Chinese. That's who. All of those buildings are fully occupied by Chinese. So why can't a white guy walk through? I'll tell you who the Chinese don't want down in that alley, and the answer ain't white guys. Blacks, that's who. So if there were a couple dudes down there looking to roll on someone, it ain't wouldn't last long. Someone living down there would take notice real quick and call the police. For those that aren't aware, Chinatown has a very active neighborhood crime watch.

I guess I just don't get it. Chinatown ain't nothing like it once was. That's all of Boston for that matter. Those days are long gone. Chinatown is so cleaned up now, you can wonder around at all hours of the morning, as I have regularly, and occasionally see a couple zombies walking about. There just ain't much happening. Yea yea, of course there will be people drinking, people shooting dope. That's anywhere in this city that a user can get off the beaten path for a min, to do their thing. I've interrupted people shooting up more times than I can count. The city's got one of the nations worst problems. It's to be expected. I can tell you that you waking by ain't going to get them to all of sudden stop and focus their attention on you. If you ain't police, they could give a fuck. I've been in that alley as late / early, depending on how you look at it, as 3 am, 4 am, waiting on the mamasan to call and wake the girl up who's working. Never had a soul pass me by.

Honestly though, for all those looking to roll on by and try Lulu out (she ain't going to give you Greek like someone mentioned they tried, keep dreaming!) don't let why'all imaginations run wild. This ain't Hollywood. Keep your eyes open and wits about you, because that's how you should be anyway. But you don't have to be on edge going to this spot. Call them up well before you step foot on Oxford and tell them to come down and open the door. That way you give them a couple minutes to go work it out. This way you ain't standing there looking all guilty.

MeatMan
02-13-20, 02:00
I'm reading all these posts about 6 Oxford, and I can't help but laugh. "A white guy like me has no reason to be in that alley. " For real? Who do you think is walking through there? Who do you think lives there? I'll give you one guess, and they ain't black. Chinese. That's who. All of those buildings are fully occupied by Chinese. So why can't a white guy walk through? I'll tell you who the Chinese don't want down in that alley, and the answer ain't white guys. Blacks, that's who. So if there were a couple dudes down there looking to roll on someone, it ain't wouldn't last long. Someone living down there would take notice real quick and call the police. For those that aren't aware, Chinatown has a very active neighborhood crime watch.

I guess I just don't get it. Chinatown ain't nothing like it once was. That's all of Boston for that matter. Those days are long gone. Chinatown is so cleaned up now, you can wonder around at all hours of the morning, as I have regularly, and occasionally see a couple zombies walking about. There just ain't much happening. Yea yea, of course there will be people drinking, people shooting dope. That's anywhere in this city that a user can get off the beaten path for a min, to do their thing. I've interrupted people shooting up more times than I can count. The city's got one of the nations worst problems. It's to be expected. I can tell you that you waking by ain't going to get them to all of sudden stop and focus their attention on you. If you ain't police, they could give a fuck. I've been in that alley as late / early, depending on how you look at it, as 3 am, 4 am, waiting on the mamasan to call and wake the girl up who's working. Never had a soul pass me by.

Honestly though, for all those looking to roll on by and try Lulu out (she ain't going to give you Greek-like someone mentioned they tried, keep dreaming!) don't let why'all imaginations run wild. This ain't Hollywood. Keep your eyes open and wits about you, because that's how you should be anyway. But you don't have to be on edge going to this spot. Call them up well before you step foot on Oxford and tell them to come down and open the door. That way you give them a couple of minutes to go work it out. This way you ain't standing there looking all guilty.I love this post. No filter and straight to the point. All the points you stated are pretty damn accurate. I at times walk past Chinatown and reminisce about the old days gone by. You'll see the homeless guys hanging out at the entrance of Chinatown Station next to CVS, you'll find maybe one or two BSW who look as if they've crawled out of a hot summer dumpster and, your occasional nodder. Look the old days, they'll never come back, that's for sure. With regards to safety, I just wished guys who go to these types of places would be more aware of their surroundings. Also, if you see a few black guys, hell if you see ANY guys who don't belong in a back alley, walk your asses back to the main street in one damn piece....I'm a black man who's seen and experienced a lot of shit with regards to street mongering telling you all this.

Be fucking careful. Those drug-induced motherfuckers are never up to any good!. Not saying they're bad people, they just made bad choices.

Katokay
02-13-20, 06:32
I'm reading all these posts about 6 Oxford, and I can't help but laugh. "A white guy like me has no reason to be in that alley. " For real? Who do you think is walking through there? Who do you think lives there? I'll give you one guess, and they ain't black. Chinese. That's who. All of those buildings are fully occupied by Chinese. Totally don't understand your point. Chinese live on Oxford. Chinese walk on Oxford. A white guy then has no reason to be there. I never said whites aren't welcome to walk through, I just said that they don't. I stuck out like a sore thumb.And also neighborhood watch is doing a shitty job of keeping junkies from shooting up on number 10 Oxford door stop. Both times I was there I saw different junkies shooting up.

AmpExplorer
02-13-20, 10:19
Totally don't understand your point. Chinese live on Oxford. Chinese walk on Oxford. A white guy then has no reason to be there. I never said whites aren't welcome to walk through, I just said that they don't. I stuck out like a sore thumb.And also neighborhood watch is doing a shitty job of keeping junkies from shooting up on number 10 Oxford door stop. Both times I was there I saw different junkies shooting upIt's been awhile where we have seen such a place generate a lot of feedback. The talent is hot or not. Younger or granny no middle ground it seems. The location is discrete but not ideal.

In the winter I imagine this door is usually locked. Last summer it was opened and I did not have to wait to open the door. My last visit I had to wait in the dam windy cold for extra 5 minutes because the solo worker was still finishing up and was annoyed when told come over now we open door.

The unlocked gate / door makes a perfect place to shield yourself from the cold if you want to shoot up and have a couple of cheap nips and no one to bother you.

Simply use any street smarts and common sense to keep attention away from yourself. Act like you know where you are and do t look like a deer in the headlights. Avoid this place after dark. It's a matter of individual choice and common sense.

DontFailMeNow
02-13-20, 10:23
Totally don't understand your point. Chinese live on Oxford. Chinese walk on Oxford. A white guy then has no reason to be there. I never said whites aren't welcome to walk through, I just said that they don't. I stuck out like a sore thumb.And also neighborhood watch is doing a shitty job of keeping junkies from shooting up on number 10 Oxford door stop. Both times I was there I saw different junkies shooting up.You stuck out because you stuck out. Not because your white, or black, Asian, whatever. Your look. Your body language. I can guarantee it. As I said in my previous point, looking guilty. Looking like you doing something wrong. Not to mention, your scared. Your own shadows got you spooked. And neighborhood watch is doing a fine job. Users down there are a fraction of what they are in other parts of the city.

Know what, it's probably best you and many others don't go down there. Those of us are at ease in these realms don't need people like you getting victimized, fucking up a good thing. The "sketchiness" as some of you may call it, makes me smile with joy, knowing there's still a dark side left to this city that's become otherwise sterilized. And it helps get me hard too.

Hotboyzz
02-13-20, 11:44
I respectfully disagree it's just Blacks. What about Latins and other minorities?

Honestly though, for all those looking to roll on by and try Lulu out (she ain't going to give you Greek like someone mentioned they tried, keep dreaming!) don't let why'all imaginations run wild. This ain't Hollywood. Keep your eyes open and wits about you, because that's how you should be anyway. But you don't have to be on edge going to this spot. Call them up well before you step foot on Oxford and tell them to come down and open the door. That way you give them a couple minutes to go work it out. This way you ain't standing there looking all guilty.

OlGary
02-13-20, 12:44
What about Latins and other minorities?LOL! What about them?

MeatMan
02-13-20, 16:00
I respectfully disagree it's just Blacks. What about Latins and other minorities?He's talking specifically about Chinatown and the riff-raff that hangs around Oxford St. Ya know, the addicts and troublemakers.

MrBologna
02-13-20, 16:26
Last time I was at Oxford place the gang from Westside story chased me. They had their hair slicked back and kept
throwing jazz hands at me. It was so so so scary!

Firedog069
02-13-20, 16:39
Last time I was at Oxford place the gang from Westside story chased me. They had their hair slicked back and kept
throwing jazz hands at me. It was so so so scary!West Side Story. That's hilarious, showing your age though 😉.

ZipDrive7
02-13-20, 18:46
Went and saw Mina. Nice chatty, Tiny, strong hands. Overall good massage. Finish was a great handshake. I asked for more but it was a no go. I was disappointed more wasn't on the menu but she is great with those hands. Surprised!

Hotboyzz
02-13-20, 18:57
Thanks Meat for clarifying.

He's talking specifically about Chinatown and the riff-raff that hangs around Oxford St. Ya know, the addicts and troublemakers..

Hotboyzz
02-13-20, 18:59
Glad I can amuse you!

LOL! What about them?.

ThizzleHats
02-13-20, 20:06
Tried the "new girl" at Blue Harbor twice because I like the variety. Figure a report is in order.

If you've been here before and had Coco I'll probably be making a lot of comparisons to her. I enjoy Coco and have seen her a bunch.

Not bad looking, maybe late 30's. About on par with Coco. (You ever notice how in the room Coco looks older but if you see her in the good light like when you're going out the door she looks a lot younger? Is that just me? Weird).

Got a half hour and started a massage. She starts off with alcohol spray wipe down of all your back and back of legs. Like. Okay. I usually shower right before I go there so its not like I'm dirty or something. Not very pleasant, having to smell the alcohol fumes.

Then instead of using oil she meticulously places dabs of lotion all over your back. Then gives a meh message. Didn't hot towel me off. Not a fan of that. Zero tease.

On the flip negotiations starts, English bad but gets the gist. Asks you how much then goes "no no no" and asks for more. $160 for CFS and $80 for top off HJ on top of $40 house. When I gave her the money (which she asked for up front, another no-no to some people) she leaves and comes back in a short dress, that's good I'll say. When you give her the money she hangs on you and goes "More more more please please please. " Personally I don't like the hard upsell after we just agreed.

CFS was okay. I like girl on top but she didn't go at that for long before she made me switch so I went doggy and plowed her for a bit. Decent noise maker but not very enthusiastic.

HJ was jackhammering, got her to slow down a bit a few times but then she'd speed up. She has nicer nips than Coco (who doesn't let you anywhere near her tits with your face its kind of funny) but she also doesn't let you get anywhere near them with anything but your hands, so don't get any hopes up for some eraser sucking. Holy shit then more alcohol on the clean up. Lady that shit is cold!

Overall I think I like Coco better but some variety is nice. Anybody ever get Coco to take off her beanie? I'm curious but I don't want to offend her or have it be bad (what if she's got like a giant bald spot under there.).

Anybody know any good spots on the south shore, even higher end, hit me up.

MrBologna
02-13-20, 20:52
West Side Story. That's hilarious, showing your age though 😉.To be fair, I was just a young lad when I saw it. Just stuck in my head. 😂128514;. Thread was getting super serious. Had to lighten it up a tad. BTW, was almost going to go with gangs from "The Warriors" instead. Totally could see a alleyway of Baseball Furies. 😂128514;.

DownWind
02-13-20, 22:09
Anyone able to get a menu here? Mostly Urie is working there gives a decent massage and pleasant. Seems legit, but who knows? Thanks DW.

Pyat841
02-13-20, 22:23
West Side Story. That's hilarious, showing your age though 😉.Personally for me it was the outsiders. LOL I am also showing my age. Happy mongering boys. I scheduled for angel but unfortunately it didn't work out got a bunch of excuses. "Fight" in the hallway and what not. But everyone that saw her said amazing things. Will try out again next week. Also am looking for a MILF around 35-43 anyone with any leads?

DontFailMeNow
02-13-20, 22:28
To be fair, I was just a young lad when I saw it. Just stuck in my head. 😂128514;. Thread was getting super serious. Had to lighten it up a tad. BTW, was almost going to go with gangs from "The Warriors" instead. Totally could see a alleyway of Baseball Furies. 😂128514;."You Warriors are good, real good. ".

French
02-13-20, 22:39
throwing jazz hands at me. It was so so so scary!I was chased by 3 Trannies throwing wavey kitties at me and escaped into a local opium den.

OlGary
02-14-20, 15:46
Stopped by River St, and, unexpectedly, an old friend from South was there. As always, everything is done bare (if you wish), and a second pop is a possibility if you ask nicely. It doesn't affect the overall price. It's pretty rare these days.

MrBologna
02-14-20, 15:57
Between The Outsiders, Trannies, Westside gang, and Warriors. Oxford Place is just way too dangerous to go now. We can all meet at the Glass Slipper to talk about safer locations. Hahahaha.

Firedog069
02-14-20, 16:03
Between The Outsiders, Trannies, Westside gang, and Warriors. Oxford Place is just way too dangerous to go now. We can all meet at the Glass Slipper to talk about safer locations. Hahahaha.Or the Naked I and then catch a movie at the Pussycat 😏.

MrBologna
02-14-20, 16:17
Or the Naked I and then catch a movie at the Pussycat 😏.Solid alternative plan. Hahaha.

BostonBoyBack
02-14-20, 18:47
Solid alternative plan. Hahaha.Wow! The Naked I and Pussy Galore Lounge. You go way back.

OldtimerMa
02-14-20, 21:59
It seems that Ella has finally decided to open up to more.

AmpExplorer
02-14-20, 22:10
Or the Naked I and then catch a movie at the Pussycat 😏.Nothing symbolized the zone' better than "Johns" House is Pizza.

OlGary
02-15-20, 04:59
Looking at Weymouth.

If you've been to any of these care to shed some details how each compare. Looking to go take a dive. Any info would be much appreciated.

-Hong Kong Spa.

-Jade Asian.

-Ocean Massage.

-China 1 Spa.

-Yezi Asian bodywork.

MeatMan
02-15-20, 12:59
Or the Naked I and then catch a movie at the Pussycat 😏.The Pussycat in the West End was waaaaay more safer. And cleaner!

OlGary
02-15-20, 15:34
It seems that Ella has finally decided to open up to more.Yes, but her newly found openness will cost you.

Sonta42
02-15-20, 17:02
It seems that Ella has finally decided to open up to more.Prospect Ella? How far she goes now? More detail please.

HappyDave
02-15-20, 17:48
Looking at Weymouth.

If you've been to any of these care to shed some details how each compare. Looking to go take a dive. Any info would be much appreciated.

-Hong Kong Spa.

-Jade Asian.

-Ocean Massage.

-China 1 Spa.

-Yezi Asian bodywork.Only from second hand Knowledge Yezi dependant on provider seems the best option. Sister spas are so close for me I haven't had to travel.

CamelToe Guy
02-15-20, 21:33
To start I won't be giving out the names of recent places. It's been my experience this site is watched by the owners and or managers of these places. Once a girl is outed she doesn't last long and the place goes quiet and under the radar for awhile. You can rant an rave at me all you want. It won't do you any good.

I tried a two places in Newton but was uninspired and left. I had a backup plan or so I thought she was supposed to be in her 20's asian and thin. Two out of three Asian and in her 20's. Against my better judgement I stayed 10 -15 minutes and left less $140. Even in Heat I couldn't get off from a BBBJ and cfs. I left for an old faithful ss AMP. She was in her 20's cute, nice thin and beautiful natural Cs. Damage was 40 hh $120 tip, access above and partial below. CBJ was great. It was an expensive day but in the end I left happy. The itch is both a curse and a blessing. It makes me feel alive and like a man.

The place is well known and not a secret. It's been mentioned many times. So, you can draw your own conclusions, guesses, whatever but I won't spill. I will answer some pm's from certain Sr members. It would be nice if you could reciprocate but not necessary.

Big Head
02-15-20, 23:21
To start I won't be giving out the names of recent places. It's been my experience this site is watched by the owners and or managers of these places. Once a girl is outed she doesn't last long and the place goes quiet and under the radar for awhile. You can rant an rave at me all you want. It won't do you any good.

I tried a two places in Newton but was uninspired and left. I had a backup plan or so I thought she was supposed to be in her 20's asian and thin. Two out of three Asian and in her 20's. Against my better judgement I stayed 10 -15 minutes and left less $140. Even in Heat I couldn't get off from a BBBJ and cfs. I left for an old faithful ss AMP. She was in her 20's cute, nice thin and beautiful natural Cs. Damage was 40 hh $120 tip, access above and partial below. CBJ was great. It was an expensive day but in the end I left happy. The itch is both a curse and a blessing. It makes me feel alive and like a man.

The place is well known and not a secret. It's been mentioned many times. So, you can draw your own conclusions, guesses, whatever but I won't spill. I will answer some pm's from certain Sr members. It would be nice if you could reciprocate but not necessary.Just to generate PMs?

-BH.

OlGary
02-15-20, 23:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Of course you agree, you like fighting.

A2

ThizzleHats
02-16-20, 05:12
I left for an old faithful ss AMP. She was in her 20's cute, nice thin and beautiful natural Cs. Damage was 40 hh $120 tip, access above and partial below. CBJ was great.I'm guessing 59 Cod.

CrazyCrouton
02-16-20, 10:30
Older frumpy 50's, possibly 60's dressed in black sweats with a black shirt Horrible massage. She kept focusing on the nuts and butt. I asked her what are the options. She said she would get naked and made a hand gesture for $100. And that's it. I laughed and walked out. She kept asking me what's wrong and called the other provider out This other one was slightly younger. This place is a dump. No comparison to other places in the area. She was coughing a bit like she had a cold too.

SeekNEnjoy58
02-16-20, 13:05
The Pussycat in the West End was waaaaay more safer. And cleaner!I love the occasional humor on here (references to the Warriors. One of my old favs) and the old combat zone hangouts from when I was in Beantown in the 80 - 90's and of course the intel. I just hope OlGary is OK as he's been getting a lot of heat from the Admin lately. The Admin responses can be pretty humorous at times too.

MrBologna
02-16-20, 13:24
I had a recent experience at River street. Could be coincidental, but giving a heads up.

Went in for a appointment and I look to my right and a guy gave me this weird look. Was weird, but thought whatever. Had my massage and on the way home I stopped by a covenience store. Walking in, I noticed a couple cruisers passing by. Got a pack of smokes then noticed a couple cruisers on my drive home. Did a little creative driving, then one got behind me, but then did a you-turn when I hit the border. I am not normally a paranoid person, but it was a tad weird. You can sort the info out and do with it what you want. Hopefully it was just a random thing, but it definitely worth to check surroundings before going in.

OlGary
02-16-20, 14:48
Older frumpy 50's, possibly 60's dressed in black sweats with a black shirt Horrible massage. She kept focusing on the nuts and butt. I asked her what are the options. She said she would get naked and made a hand gesture for $100. And that's it. I laughed and walked out. She kept asking me what's wrong and called the other provider out This other one was slightly younger. This place is a dump. No comparison to other places in the area. She was coughing a bit like she had a cold too.The "other provider" was Angela. She used to be a star on this board, with a huge fan base. It's kind of sad how it turned out to be now.

Bosjim
02-16-20, 16:57
I'm guessing 59 Cod.Chances are it was. Just left there and similar story. Very pretty young lady from Flushing. Didn't ask her age but she could pass for 20's. Very friendly, $60 for the hour, $120 for CBJ with all her clothes off. Little head lead the way, what can I say. Just up the street could have had FS for that price, but she was very friendly, and younger and cuter than your standard AMP fare. As I leave she says "see you tomorrow!" I replied I'd love to- just have to hit the lottery tonight LOL.

OlGary
02-16-20, 20:23
$120 for a CBJ?

Chances are it was. Just left there and similar story. Very pretty young lady from Flushing. Didn't ask her age but she could pass for 20's. Very friendly, $60 for the hour, $120 for CBJ with all her clothes off. Little head lead the way, what can I say. Just up the street could have had FS for that price, but she was very friendly, and younger and cuter than your standard AMP fare. As I leave she says "see you tomorrow!" I replied I'd love to- just have to hit the lottery tonight LOL.

CrazyCrouton
02-16-20, 22:50
It seems that Ella has finally decided to open up to more.Please elaborate.

I saw her recently and her menu seemed very Niko like. Nothing changed for me. She has always had boundaries that bend slightly. She Is smart and has always remained firm as to how far she'll go no matter how much she's offered. She has mentioned her son in the past as one of her reasons. She's a sexy woman and would be killing it like Jennifer and Mimi of 195 if she did FS. There would be a line across the street to the sub shop if that was the case.

WalterMitty
02-17-20, 06:31
Please elaborate.

I saw her recently and her menu seemed very Niko like. Nothing changed for me. She has always had boundaries that bend slightly. She Is smart and has always remained firm as to how far she'll go no matter how much she's offered. She has mentioned her son in the past as one of her reasons. She's a sexy woman and would be killing it like Jennifer and Mimi of 195 if she did FS. There would be a line across the street to the sub shop if that was the case.I was lucky enough to convince Ella to do CFS (60/140) while she was at South st, but never at Prospect st. At the time I recall her telling me that she doesn't do this for just anyone but we've all heard that line before from an AMP. At prospect she also cited her son as the reason for change of mind about her personal menu. I haven't been to Prospect in awhile maybe I'll see what she's willing to do and of course, how much. I probably got a bargain at South.

STDKing
02-17-20, 09:14
At the time I recall her telling me that she doesn't do this for just anyone but we've all heard that line before from an AMP.So many girls say this line. I don't know who they think they are kidding. I actually like it when they're honest about what they do (one of my go-to ladies tells me funny stories about customers she has sex with—-FYI some of you guys need to shower more apparently).

OldtimerMa
02-17-20, 09:22
Please elaborate.

I saw her recently and her menu seemed very Niko like. Nothing changed for me. She has always had boundaries that bend slightly. She Is smart and has always remained firm as to how far she'll go no matter how much she's offered. She has mentioned her son in the past as one of her reasons. She's a sexy woman and would be killing it like Jennifer and Mimi of 195 if she did FS. There would be a line across the street to the sub shop if that was the case.It's amazing you still remember Jennifer and Mimi. You, probably, eat a lot of carrots.

Herow
02-17-20, 10:47
I was lucky enough to convince Ella to do CFS (60/140) while she was at South st, but never at Prospect st. At the time I recall her telling me that she doesn't do this for just anyone but we've all heard that line before from an AMP. At prospect she also cited her son as the reason for change of mind about her personal menu. I haven't been to Prospect in awhile maybe I'll see what she's willing to do and of course, how much. I probably got a bargain at South.This is the same report chain of information that was claiming Angela at CB is doing FS (she isn't) and putting out junk like she took time off to have a kid (she didn't have a kid), but then also dumps on her as over-the-hill and her place being a dump after. Now we have Ella from Prospect suddenly giving it up. I agree with the dude who said there would be a line down the street; she knows that and WE ALL KNOW THAT.

Which is exactly the reason that if any single one of us hit the jackpot with her and she gave it up, we would never say a damned thing on this board about it to avoid the rush swamping her place. It's already halfway impossible to get an appointment there unless you go super early in the day.

FS places offer FS. HE places offer HE and occasionally through a personal connection you can get more. That's how it's been and will probably always be. These surprise announcement of "suddenly there is more" are just information gathering attempts.

ThizzleHats
02-17-20, 12:02
$120 for a CBJ?Seems a bit steep to me, but rates seem to be going up. I personally don't mind paying a little extra for the cute, good attitude 20 something than the tired old granny.

Wish it was BBBJ and I'd be there daily.

King8614
02-17-20, 12:34
Good, reliable Asian girl. Driving 30 minutes to 2X9 high St. Didn't disappoint you. I don't know if I'll be there next time I go to Bibi.

OlGary
02-17-20, 13:30
We are just too stupid to keep over paying. I recently visited one not too long ago and she did absolutely nothing. Nothing but just stay in one area of my ass and just go up and down nothing mechanical of a massage never came around front to let me get a grab. Nothing but just probably stay there to milk the clock. And then tells me to flip and when I asked for some extra she did the usual act like she did not speak or fully understand English. She looked okay 7 on the scale but with a nice body of 9. I asked for some extra she declinedm she had no panties on I because I was able to feel the kitty through her yoga while she pumped me like a farm animal. Nothing special she pumped me and I was massaging kitty OTC style. When all was done I gave her. 40 and she says you don't have 60. I said no you didn't give me anything else. Next time.

Was that so hard to do. Seeing some of the reviews on here where everyone is now giving. 60 for HJ one can see why the prices are going up. So what if she is young $120 is a bit steep for a CBJ. Continue on that path and itll be 180 in 3 months.

We price ourselves out of the market they don't really raise the price. We don't pay. The place shuts dowb and quick. Trust me I've seen it happen to quite many places. If only some mongers would not let the little guy make them enough they'd know they have negotiating power, too.

Seems a bit steep to me, but rates seem to be going up. I personally don't mind paying a little extra for the cute, good attitude 20 something than the tired old granny.

Wish it was BBBJ and I'd be there daily.

STDKing
02-17-20, 14:40
We are just too stupid to keep over paying. I recently visited one not too long ago and she did absolutely nothing. Nothing but just stay in one area of my ass and just go up and down nothing mechanical of a massage never came around front to let me get a grab. Nothing but just probably stay there to milk the clock. And then tells me to flip and when I asked for some extra she did the usual act like she did not speak or fully understand English. She looked okay 7 on the scale but with a nice body of 9. I asked for some extra she declinedm she had no panties on I because I was able to feel the kitty through her yoga while she pumped me like a farm animal. Nothing special she pumped me and I was massaging kitty OTC style. When all was done I gave her. 40 and she says you don't have 60. I said no you didn't give me anything else. Next time.

Was that so hard to do. Seeing some of the reviews on here where everyone is now giving. 60 for HJ one can see why the prices are going up. So what if she is young $120 is a bit steep for a CBJ. Continue on that path and itll be 180 in 3 months.

We price ourselves out of the market they don't really raise the price. We don't pay. The place shuts dowb and quick. Trust me I've seen it happen to quite many places. If only some mongers would not let the little guy make them enough they'd know they have negotiating power, too.Some of is just inflation. Sixty isn't unheard of (standard at Thai places). I never under pay. If they ask for sixty, that is their rate. I was paying thirty easy back in the early 2000's. 60 isn't much of a leap for fifteen or twenty years. I would definitely cautious about not paying what they want. If it bothers you, negotiate in advance and refuse then. Because these girls can be vindictive in ways American women wouldn't dream. At the very least, don't go back there if you paid less than she asked for. I can see not wanting to pay 80 for a hand job. But 60? Would rather pay 40 but they can set their own rates. Some places I pay 80 for a BJ. Some it's 100 (I even paid 120). Generally, with a handful of exceptions, you get what you pay for. I will pay more if the girl is good. If she asks for more than its worth, I will pay but just never come back. If you are perceived as cheap, these women don't like you and they will be a lot less sensual and passionate.

PatsFan12
02-17-20, 16:14
Hey guys. I've posted a few reviews here. I haven't been to a spot in a while. Hoping to get back out soon. Was wondering if anyone had been in Q lately? I liked my time at c and are, hoping to get some info on a safe place in Q (or surrounding). I've read on here about Corona virus and everything. Just want to be able to go somewhere have a good time and report back here. Thanks everyone!

CrazyCrouton
02-17-20, 17:21
I pay 40 for standard service. If there's counter offers of paying more, getting naked or some ridiculous Ponzi scheme I tell them never mind just keep massaging me I then leave a $20 tip and say thanks.

We price ourselves out of the market they don't really raise the price. We don't pay. The place shuts dowb and quick. Trust me I've seen it happen to quite many places. If only some mongers would not let the little guy make them enough they'd know they have negotiating power, too.

Firedog069
02-17-20, 19:40
So we're sitting around the house yesterday and the wife says "let's get a massage, a couples massage". Ummm, OK I say. What the heck she's buying. She finds a place on Groupon called Sherry's Spa so I figure it's white owned "SPA" where I'll get a good therapuedic massage and work the soreness out of my body as I've been hitting the gym pretty hard lately. So off we go to the "Spa" and as we get closer I bring it up on maps. Imagine my surprise when I roll up and it's actually the Blue Asian! Says Sherry's Spa on the building now and Blue Asian on a sidewalk sandwich board on the sidewalk at one of the many entrances. I'd been here several times in the past and I know this isn't going to be a spa experience. I'm kind of disappointed and figure the wife is going to hate it. So we go in and it's the same old seen. A bunch of granny's on a couch kind of giving us a the dead bored look, ugh. Ok whatever we're here. We're shown to the curtained off area where two beds are set up foot to foot, how romantic 🙄. I strip down and make myself comfortable and the wife makes a comment like "look at you, like and old pro" LOL She knows I go for massage but not to these places and on average twice a week. Anyway our ladies come in and I get a decent massage with plenty of ass work which I love. She's grabbing my ass with five fingers deep in my crack and I thought for sure one was going find its way inside. Nice. Anyway as she's finishing she does does the slapping thing up and down my body making a fap sound. The wife told me afterward she thought I was getting a HJ. Didn't seem to upset about it either. I tried to feel her out about it and she told me she figures I do it already. She absolutely loved her massage saying it was one of the best she has ever received. She wanted the massage because she's had knots and a headache for weeks and was amazed now that she felt 100% better. She said Lisa was fantastic. I told her to try for the happy ending next time. She's going back asap as will I although alone this time for a little something extra they don't talk about on Groupon. (by the way Groupon has an hr massage here for 40 bucks).

Jimmy Pratt
02-18-20, 12:43
Stopped in to Prospect around 4:30 yesterday, and Ella came out of room and told me 'you do half hour. Very busy'. She appeared to be alone, as the other room was empty and nobody else in sight. I wanted an hour, and it appeared that I'd have to wait just to get my 30 minutes, so I told her I'd come back.

Went up the street to 1060, and got good news / bad news. Good news was that Summer is back from vacation. Bad news was that she also said 1/2 hour because she had a 5 pm appointment. Since Summer is in my top-3 ATF's I decided to take the 1/2 hour. She didn't disappoint. There was one knot near my shoulder I wanted her to work on, but the rest was soft touch, and after about 5 minutes she had me on all fours working the undercarriage. Begged to flip, and the amazing service continued. She's very smart and wears the type of bra that unhooks in the front, and I quickly partook of her perfect B / C cups. She did give me the full 30 minutes, even though it went a little past 5 pm, and I tipped slightly over the standard because of the access up top.

It's a good quality for an AMP girl to honor an appointment, since they often will take the bird-in-hand approach and say to heck with the guy who may or may not show up on time. I usually call ahead, but only 10 minutes. Might start making appointments with Summer. Would be interesting to see if Ella, Niko, Mimi at Prospect will honor appointments in the same way.

JP.

JayBean
02-18-20, 14:26
Popped in to see the talent and after being disappointed with the first option I was introduced to a talk good looking older woman who goes by Apple. She had a flight attendant type outfit on but her legs looked great so off we went. Plenty of options on the table but I forgot my cover so opted for standard finale with some roaming. After finish thought she was going to rush things but she gave a few minutes of head to finish. Not sure I would repeat but may be appealing to some.

OldtimerMa
02-18-20, 15:45
Stopped in to Prospect around 4:30 yesterday, and Ella came out of room and told me 'you do half hour. Very busy'. She appeared to be alone, as the other room was empty and nobody else in sight. I wanted an hour, and it appeared that I'd have to wait just to get my 30 minutes, so I told her I'd come back.

Went up the street to 1060, and got good news / bad news. Good news was that Summer is back from vacation. Bad news was that she also said 1/2 hour because she had a 5 pm appointment. Since Summer is in my top-3 ATF's I decided to take the 1/2 hour. She didn't disappoint. There was one knot near my shoulder I wanted her to work on, but the rest was soft touch, and after about 5 minutes she had me on all fours working the undercarriage. Begged to flip, and the amazing service continued. She's very smart and wears the type of bra that unhooks in the front, and I quickly partook of her perfect B / C cups. She did give me the full 30 minutes, even though it went a little past 5 pm, and I tipped slightly over the standard because of the access up top.

It's a good quality for an AMP girl to honor an appointment, since they often will take the bird-in-hand approach and say to heck with the guy who may or may not show up on time. I usually call ahead, but only 10 minutes. Might start making appointments with Summer. Would be interesting to see if Ella, Niko, Mimi at Prospect will honor appointments in the same way.

JP.In my humble opinion, Summer from 1060 is much hotter than Ella from Prospect. Just curious, how Angela manages to consistently get all these super hot girls.

Mm196
02-18-20, 16:45
Anyone know anything about this? Saw the ad pop up on cityx. I asked a few questions and she cut me off. No idea of the service outside of 100 plus tip for hour massage.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sweet-asian-bodywork-incall-and-outcall__1581979571-37743278

WalterMitty
02-18-20, 18:04
This is the same report chain of information that was claiming Angela at CB is doing FS (she isn't) and putting out junk like she took time off to have a kid (she didn't have a kid), but then also dumps on her as over-the-hill and her place being a dump after. Now we have Ella from Prospect suddenly giving it up. I agree with the dude who said there would be a line down the street; she knows that and WE ALL KNOW THAT.

Which is exactly the reason that if any single one of us hit the jackpot with her and she gave it up, we would never say a damned thing on this board about it to avoid the rush swamping her place. It's already halfway impossible to get an appointment there unless you go super early in the day.

FS places offer FS. HE places offer HE and occasionally through a personal connection you can get more. That's how it's been and will probably always be. These surprise announcement of "suddenly there is more" are just information gathering attempts.I don't know what your yapping about. When I saw Ella at South st it was my first time ever seeing her and she went by the name of KiKi. I reported it as cfs with KiKi but because of my description of her, another monger told thru PM that it was Ella, using an alias. I never confirmed that personally until I saw her at Prospect. For the record, I've never even seen Angela at CB, I don't know what she even has to do with this foolishness.

Herow
02-18-20, 18:18
Not you, ya dingus. Not responding about what you wrote at all, as you kinda realize since you wrote nothing about CB or Angela.

I swear at least 1/3rd of the users of this forum still print out directions on MapQuest.

I find it fascinating that she was at South though. I never stayed for a session there; every time I walked in the greeting crew looked like the crypt keeper's older sister. Clearly some real talent would sneak in from time to time.

I don't know what your yapping about. When I saw Ella at South st it was my first time ever seeing her and she went by the name of KiKi. I reported it as cfs with KiKi but because of my description of her, another monger told thru PM that it was Ella, using an alias. I never confirmed that personally until I saw her at Prospect. For the record, I've never even seen Angela at CB, I don't know what she even has to do with this foolishness.

Jimmy Pratt
02-18-20, 18:49
Oh, Summer is definitely more my type and hotter than Ella. But, you have to keep in mind that I think there's a minimum of 10 years age gap between them. Might even be 15-20 years. Summer is definitely in her 20's, albeit it late 20's.

If you only compare to Summer, though, you'll be disappointed a LOT. She's one of the rare beautiful AMP girls. Ella is very attractive, and appeals to those who like the enhanced boobs.

JP.

In my humble opinion, Summer from 1060 is much hotter than Ella from Prospect. Just curious, how Angela manages to consistently get all these super hot girls.

ThizzleHats
02-18-20, 21:46
If only some mongers would not let the little guy make them enough they'd know they have negotiating power, too.I'm not there for some dumb power trip where she takes what I give her or I walk. We negotiate for services and I pay what I think it is worth, like in a true free market economy. If I drive the price up for you, that's zero concern to me.

NoLogic
02-18-20, 22:20
I'm not there for some dumb power trip where she takes what I give her or I walk. We negotiate for services and I pay what I think it is worth, like in a true free market economy. If I drive the price up for you, that's zero concern to me.I tip my waitresses more than some of you argue about tipping these hard working ladies, you try giving multiple massages a day and see how your back and shoulders feel.

And yes I understand some give half ass massages, those are the ones I tip $40.

I had a couple of providers tell me that some guys have just got up and walked out after they spent an hour giving a massage and that's pretty messed up!

Qfck2001
02-18-20, 23:54
Oh, Summer is definitely more my type and hotter than Ella. But, you have to keep in mind that I think there's a minimum of 10 years age gap between them. Might even be 15-20 years. Summer is definitely in her 20's, albeit it late 20's.

If you only compare to Summer, though, you'll be disappointed a LOT. She's one of the rare beautiful AMP girls. Ella is very attractive, and appeals to those who like the enhanced boobs.

JP.Summer has a daughter. She's in her 30's. Ella is same age as her.

Skatar018
02-19-20, 05:39
If not then why did you copy & respond to his original post? For all intent & purposes when you copy a OP & then post as you did, then you responded to it.

Not responding about what you wrote at all
This is the same report chain of information that was claiming Angela at CB is doing FS. These surprise announcement of "suddenly there is more" are just information gathering attempts.

DippedDots
02-19-20, 07:59
Would be interesting to see if Ella, Niko, Mimi at Prospect will honor appointments in the same way.

JP.I've found the prospect group to be good with appointments, never had a problem of needing to wait more than a few minutes of my scheduled time.

STDKing
02-19-20, 09:06
Anyone know anything about this? Saw the ad pop up on cityx. I asked a few questions and she cut me off. No idea of the service outside of 100 plus tip for hour massage.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sweet-asian-bodywork-incall-and-outcall__1581979571-37743278Take out the dashes and search the number. She has ads in a bunch of places (like Utah and Honolulu). Seems sketchy to me. I'd be cautious.

MrBologna
02-19-20, 09:41

JP.I think I had Summer last visit. Was shocked at her beauty, but was saddened by her only offering a he. Kinda ruins the point of zsouth Street.

OlGary
02-19-20, 10:31
I think I had Summer last visit. Was shocked at her beauty, but was saddened by her only offering a he. Kinda ruins the point of zsouth Street.Summer is at 10x0. What does South St parlor have to do with her?

CrazyDragon
02-19-20, 10:33

JP.Can someone please tell me the address where these wonderful ladies are located? Sorry for the simple question but I'm fairly new to this.

Joe Bujian
02-19-20, 10:56
I think I had Summer last visit. Was shocked at her beauty, but was saddened by her only offering a he. Kinda ruins the point of zsouth Street.Ok I am confused. I thought Summer was at 1060. Don't understand your reference to South St.

MrBologna
02-19-20, 15:40
Ok I am confused. I thought Summer was at 1060. Don't understand your reference to South St.Sorry about that. Thought she was referenced as being at South street. The new girl at South street was exactly as described. Thought it was her.

Mini Man
02-19-20, 16:01
Has anyone gone to Relaxing Time in Pembroke, MA?

Firedog069
02-19-20, 17:06
Has anyone gone to Relaxing Time in Pembroke, MA?Yes I have. It's the sister shop to Sunny in Kingston. One of the most bizzare experiences I've had at an AMP. I forget her name now but she cracked the door when I got there peered out through the crack and then let me in. Same exact experience I had at Sunny a cpl years ago. Same woman. Pitch black inside. I couldn't even see a chair to put my clothes on. She started the massage by laying a cross my back and moving back and forth a while. Freakin weird. Then she got up, slapped some oil on my balls and in my ass. Then climbs on top and grinds her ass and crotch back and forth and around in circles, WTF! I would have gotten up and left but I was amused, I had to see where this went. So she starts rubbing my back and then asks me for a massage. We're only 15 minutes in so I tell her to do me awhile longer. Asks me again to massage her so I do, top and pants off, rub her awhile little pussy play but I'm not really that interested, just too weird. We switch, I get what I came for and I'm gone. NEVER again! Maybe you'll have better luck but I'd steer clear of this broad. She older, 50's probably and she never gives you a chance to get a look at her, Good luck.

Thor369
02-19-20, 17:34
Yes I have. It's the sister shop to Sunny in Kingston. One of the most bizzare experiences I've had at an AMP. I forget her name now but she cracked the door when I got there peered out through the crack and then let me in. Same exact experience I had at Sunny a cpl years ago. Same woman. Pitch black inside. I couldn't even see a chair to put my clothes on. She started the massage by laying a cross my back and moving back and forth a while. Freakin weird. Then she got up, slapped some oil on my balls and in my ass. Then climbs on top and grinds her ass and crotch back and forth and around in circles, WTF! I would have gotten up and left but I was amused, I had to see where this went. So she starts rubbing my back and then asks me for a massage. We're only 15 minutes in so I tell her to do me awhile longer. Asks me again to massage her so I do, top and pants off, rub her awhile little pussy play but I'm not really that interested, just too weird. We switch, I get what I came for and I'm gone. NEVER again! Maybe you'll have better luck but I'd steer clear of this broad. She older, 50's probably and she never gives you a chance to get a look at her, Good luck.What was her name?

Firedog069
02-19-20, 18:27
What was her name?Can't recall, I doubt there would be more than one provider here.

Lily1234
02-20-20, 07:46
Stopped by Mahntra Devi recently cause heard some talent is there some times. Two people at desk. One lb and another who was just so ugly not sure what to say. Left. Maybe some other time.

Went to 10X4 Cambridge st. Have not been there for a long time. They did some renovations but looks like installed cameras near the front desk. Two girls were there. Both decent looking. Saw cici. Nice massage and friendly. Nice massage.

STDKing
02-20-20, 09:03
Medical center sounds like the Salem hospital. It's the only thing I know of in that area with massage across the street and if it's the one he's talking about he's overpaid. I've have standard he for. 4, CBJ. 8 and FS $. Stopped going due to pre retirement aged ladies only once had someone young every other time little head took over.I have only gotten an old lady like once every five visits lately (but the grandma gives gives head in my opinion and is still pretty fit). Perhaps I am just lucky. Maybe our definitions of old though are different. Some of the women here are definitely in their late 30's and early to mid 40's (which is young by AMP standards—-seriously I don't think many guys realize how many 55-60 year old women they are fucking). But most of them dress up pretty sexy, one of them clearly has had work done. I have found that the FS price and the CBJ price can vary though (I usually do pay 100 but have paid 120 and for the BJ ever girl wanted extra to do it topless). Love this location. My only criticism really is the place always smells like cooking (that just turns me off for some reason).

Herow
02-20-20, 10:24
If not then why did you copy & respond to his original post? For all intent & purposes when you copy a OP & then post as you did, then you responded to it.Fair enough. Sorry WalterMitty.

Mm196
02-20-20, 11:17
Take out the dashes and search the number. She has ads in a bunch of places (like Utah and Honolulu). Seems sketchy to me. I'd be cautious.Yeah I searched and saw the same thing. The dates don't line up so it's conceivable she travels. I mostly didn't take the chance because her answers were super short and she seemed annoyed to answer any questions. Seemed like an expensive time and a likely let down. I went to fragrance instead and will post when I have a chance. Thanks.

OldtimerMa
02-20-20, 11:58
Sorry about that. Thought she was referenced as being at South street. The new girl at South street was exactly as described. Thought it was her.After your post, I went to South, hoping to see this newly acquired hottie. Unfortunately, no hotties could be found there. Perhaps, she was hiding from me.

OlGary
02-20-20, 13:27
Was it a line up of grannies in pajamas. I'm wary and skeptical of intel on here now. These guys are exaggerating to high heavens some of these providers.

One wonders if some of you get high to relax and more horny before you go in and glorify these old grannies and that could be the case here.

After your post, I went to South, hoping to see this newly acquired hottie. Unfortunately, no hotties could be found there. Perhaps, she was hiding from me.

Floatinglife
02-20-20, 13:56
Has anyone checked out 2285? They advertise on cityx so I imagine this is a relaxing place.

--float.

Member #6443
02-20-20, 14:25
Has anyone checked out 2285? They advertise on cityx so I imagine this is a relaxing place.

--float.It's a happy place. Insisted on DIY at first but finally caved. I had the older of the two.

One older and one a bit younger. Probably 45 and 55.

No extended menu. Same old boring crap.

Can we all please do a recap of the best AMP's currently in the metro Boston / metro West area? Best meaning hottest youngest providers with most extensive menu?

So far main st. Medford and john st. Newton have been looking decent.

STDKing
02-20-20, 16:33
Stopped by Mahntra Devi recently cause heard some talent is there some times. Two people at desk. One lb and another who was just so ugly not sure what to say. Left. Maybe some other time.

Went to 10X4 Cambridge st. Have not been there for a long time. They did some renovations but looks like installed cameras near the front desk. Two girls were there. Both decent looking. Saw cici. Nice massage and friendly. Nice massage.How are the prices? Thai places usually charge a bit more. Any chance of a BJ or FS at this place?

Packman12
02-20-20, 16:33

Went to 10X4 Cambridge st. Have not been there for a long time. They did some renovations but looks like installed cameras near the front desk. Two girls were there. Both decent looking. Saw cici. Nice massage and friendly. Nice massage.Are you talking Mantra in Brighton by the hospital? If so I've been 20+ times. I learned to call ahead and see who is working and request a time with those who I enjoy my time with and who are attractive. I would say there are about 3 attractive ladies who do a good massage and ending. Then a few older ones who do decent. There is one older one who teases a lot from start to finish. DM me for more details if you are interested to go back.

STDKing
02-20-20, 16:36
Tried my hand at Mt. Pleasant. Used to have nice talent here. Didn't get the new girls name, she is mature but not too bad looking. Standard, no extras whatsoever. Entry fee is 70. Attitude left something to be desired.

CrazyCrouton
02-20-20, 17:04
I went here one weekend awhile ago and had a Spanish non looker woman massage me with zero hint of extras. Left unhappy. I remember when Siam was in Malden in the professional building and was full of talent. Maggie / Tina was a star there who I remember use to do FS and switched to Knapp St. Briefly. I didn't know if it was just my poor timing or if anybody else has any better luck there?

MrBologna
02-20-20, 18:19
After your post, I went to South, hoping to see this newly acquired hottie. Unfortunately, no hotties could be found there. Perhaps, she was hiding from me.Maybe she is only there certain days or just that day. I think it was Sunday that I was there. You wouldn't miss here. On the taller side, long hair pulled back, large breasts, glasses, late 20's and beautiful. Maybe the other girls got jealous?

HappyDave
02-20-20, 19:13
Was it a line up of grannies in pajamas. I'm wary and skeptical of intel on here now. These guys are exaggerating to high heavens some of these providers.

One wonders if some of you get high to relax and more horny before you go in and glorify these old grannies and that could be the case here.My report on south was about the same.

FrBos
02-20-20, 21:33
I went here one weekend awhile ago and had a Spanish non looker woman massage me with zero hint of extras. Left unhappy. I remember when Siam was in Malden in the professional building and was full of talent. Maggie / Tina was a star there who I remember use to do FS and switched to Knapp St. Briefly. I didn't know if it was just my poor timing or if anybody else has any better luck there?Was it Maria? I had some hints but we were in the front most room (next to the desk) and she said she couldn't. I haven't been back since but hoping it's possible.

FrBos
02-20-20, 21:47
I dropped by and it does seem legit. However, it is Asian. The owner / operator is Linda. She is attractive, but seems to be professional. She mentions that she taught at a massage school. I did not stay for a massage, so there isn't much more I can say. The office is nice though.Had a massage there last week. $70 for the hour and it was a great massage. Ass undraped most of the time when facedown, but fully draped on flip. Great value for legit though.

OlGary
02-21-20, 00:03
And sounded incredibly accurate, authentic, honest and to the point without the glorifying. So much so I'd love to go try the one you mentioned at Waverly that you had but like you said their rotation is frequent so I've probably struck out.

I dunno how these guys keep the grannies in business because of them I'm avoiding lots of places. I used to get tricked but no more, I walked right the fuck out nowadays and don't care about their feelings. Something has to be done to drive out the grannies from the business and get quality women.

I am not paying 100 BJ for dentures to be sucking my cock. Who amongst you that keeps paying 140 plus. 70 house fee for a 50 year old granny to get naked and just give you a hand job. Can we please stop the madness and don't say I am speaking dumb. These are reviews plastered all over the board stating such. It's rather depressing.

My report on south was about the same.

Floatinglife
02-21-20, 08:19
It's a happy place. Insisted on DIY at first but finally caved. I had the older of the two.

One older and one a bit younger. Probably 45 and 55.

No extended menu. Same old boring crap.

Can we all please do a recap of the best AMP's currently in the metro Boston / metro West area? Best meaning hottest youngest providers with most extensive menu?

So far main st. Medford and john st. Newton have been looking decent.Took one for the team yesterday and had a similar experience. Typical are&T shop with no signs of anything extra. I got the "younger" one who was probably late 40's. Jack hammer finish. Won't repeat.

CityxSlicker
02-21-20, 09:53
Yes I have. It's the sister shop to Sunny in Kingston. One of the most bizzare experiences I've had at an AMP. I forget her name now but she cracked the door when I got there peered out through the crack and then let me in. Same exact experience I had at Sunny a cpl years ago. Same woman. Pitch black inside. I couldn't even see a chair to put my clothes on. She started the massage by laying a cross my back and moving back and forth a while. Freakin weird. Then she got up, slapped some oil on my balls and in my ass. Then climbs on top and grinds her ass and crotch back and forth and around in circles, WTF! I would have gotten up and left but I was amused, I had to see where this went. So she starts rubbing my back and then asks me for a massage. We're only 15 minutes in so I tell her to do me awhile longer. Asks me again to massage her so I do, top and pants off, rub her awhile little pussy play but I'm not really that interested, just too weird. We switch, I get what I came for and I'm gone. NEVER again! Maybe you'll have better luck but I'd steer clear of this broad. She older, 50's probably and she never gives you a chance to get a look at her, Good luck.I've tried several searches for Relaxing Time in Pembroke, looked on RubMaps too, I can't seem to find anything. Does it go by another name or can you give me some more details about how to find it? Pm is fine too. I'm in that area sometimes and I like bizarre experiences in dark rooms so maybe I'll pop in haha.

Mm196
02-21-20, 10:32
How are the prices? Thai places usually charge a bit more. Any chance of a BJ or FS at this place?The prices are higher. Last I was there was 80 for the hour I think. Not sure those extras are available but to be honest I never asked. The prices were high enough. I've seen Cici a number of times. If it's the same lady, not petite but I found her attractive. Large rack. She once quoted me $. 5 to take them out. That's right. I settled for a handshake for. 8 I think. Other ladies have been happy with. 6. As always YMMV.

STDKing
02-21-20, 12:47
And sounded incredibly accurate, authentic, honest and to the point without the glorifying. So much so I'd love to go try the one you mentioned at Waverly that you had but like you said their rotation is frequent so I've probably struck out.

I dunno how these guys keep the grannies in business because of them I'm avoiding lots of places. I used to get tricked but no more, I walked right the fuck out nowadays and don't care about their feelings. Something has to be done to drive out the grannies from the business and get quality women.

I am not paying 100 BJ for dentures to be sucking my cock. Who amongst you that keeps paying 140 plus. 70 house fee for a 50 year old granny to get naked and just give you a hand job. Can we please stop the madness and don't say I am speaking dumb. These are reviews plastered all over the board stating such. It's rather depressing.It isn't like there are buckets of hot young Chinese women lining up to work at AMPs so they they can fuck. Younger women can get boyfriends, sugar daddies and husbands. It's always been a granny fest and always will be. The olde ones are usually divorced or widow and can't exactly work a regular office job. You can find younger, hotter ones. They are just more rare (and some, not all, charge way more—-I have a hot regular who expects at least 160 for FS on top of the house fee). Totally worth it too. I have zero problem paying her 160 cause she gives me great service and company. The prices are what they are. And honestly, 80-100 for a BJ, granny or not, isn't bad.

Mm196
02-21-20, 14:44
Stopped in a few times and have seen both Jessie and Eva who are there currently. Here's my take. Both are younger than the norm and attractive. I had a better time with Jessie. She was fun and playful. Good tease during grabbing my balls. Even reached over to play with the head a bit. Flip, top off, sucking nips. Good time. . 6.

Eva was nice and has a better rack but her upsell was crazy. No tease at all despite all my shifting and raising my butt. Always avoided touching. By the time I said what I wanted she said $. No fucking way. Pretty much. 2 for each service. No BJ ever BTW. Didn't ask Jessie. I settled for seeing them for. 8 which I know is ridiculous. They are nice but I would not repeat with her. The whole transaction thing killed the mood.

OldtimerMa
02-21-20, 16:27
It isn't like there are buckets of hot young Chinese women lining up to work at AMPs so they they can fuck. Younger women can get boyfriends, sugar daddies and husbands. It's always been a granny fest and always will be. The olde ones are usually divorced or widow and can't exactly work a regular office job. You can find younger, hotter ones. They are just more rare (and some, not all, charge way more-I have a hot regular who expects at least 160 for FS on top of the house fee). Totally worth it too. I have zero problem paying her 160 cause she gives me great service and company. The prices are what they are. And honestly, 80-100 for a BJ, granny or not, isn't bad.140-160 is a pretty much regular price now for a FS session. It will be higher for prettier providers. Of course, you can walk out, as OlGary is suggesting, but you wouldn't be just getting anything anywhere. That's a reality.

Scraggy
02-21-20, 20:39
Petite, gymnast type body, tank top and miracle-bra. Not unattractive, not gorgeous. Very pleasant and adjusted massage -strength, speed. As requested. Very solid massage and ending. Unable to comment on menu beyond HE.

Was told that another new girl arriving this weekend.

ThizzleHats
02-21-20, 22:46
Who amongst you that keeps paying 140 plus. 70 house fee for a 50 year old granny to get naked and just give you a hand job. Can we please stop the madness and don't say I am speaking dumb. These are reviews plastered all over the board stating such. It's rather depressing.Can you show me one?

JohnnyOceans2
02-22-20, 09:13
Hey guys been trying to investigate some good spots to try in CT and it looks to me that 40 H is no good anymore. If someone could please dm me a reliable good place in CT and possibly an alternate as well I would greatly appreciate it and would return the favor with some intel on other places.

SlowMo
02-22-20, 10:38
Stopped by Lavender spa in Lex a little while ago hoping for another great massage by Coco. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I was helped by mamasan instead. She was a portly woman with a pleasant attitude and fluent English. Despite a solid effort on her part, her massage skills are not great (5/10) and few of my knots were helped. HE was also a bit rough and unimaginative. So I can't recommend. Typical fees.

SM.

No Cheater
02-22-20, 21:03
Yesterday returned to Eastern on Prospect St. To see Ella. Received a very thorough and professional massage including extremely satisfying attention to the prostate. I cannot comment on the other services people have talked about recently, but for basic services I think the whole crew here is excellent, including Niko and the new girl Kelly.

OlGary
02-23-20, 12:57
Went there the other night. Was horny as hell and needed a release. Last time I was in this area was just next door when I had a lackluster waste of time experience with this chubby to near chunky chic who wasted my time and money, no HE, covered with towel whole time no tease, nothing. Some private me and said her name was Cici based on description and were accurate.

Anyways so I was recommended to try next door, since, and there I was finally here. I scour the board to find some delightful intel that this place had some gems of young pussy but could be expansive. What the hell I'd give it a try.

I went late around 8:30 or so. These girls can be aggresive. I had called earlier asking about what time they're open till and told them I'd come in soon. Went to get a beer to relax and someone texted me back asking if I was still coming a short 15 minutes later.

I go in and from the outside it looks like it was closed. Place looks dead. I was meant at door by this young pretty little thing. She comes in a red top and blue jeans and long hair. I was like God please let her be the one I have but I already have a feeling this might go well whenever its not a mamasan old granny that doesn't greet you at first.

She ushered me into a room on the left. I saw another hottie standing at the corner at the doorway opposite side. I'm like this is a win win if either one comes to massage me. I'm delighted not a granny in sight or else I wouldve walked out. I undress and let the little guy loose and it shot right up thinking of the prospect of either 2 of these gals that could walk in. In comes the little sweet thing that greeted me. This chic looks like she could pass for a college intern from B. You, not straight from the boat just millinieal young looking. I don't mind if she looked honely either as the other one did I love both types. She's a little bubbly and her english is perfect. She asked me aoft or hard I said soft. She went to work and gave a decent massage and I was stiff hard looking at this little delicious prospect. She did a 360 on me and I didn't really get a chance to get a feel but a short holding of her leg when she came around front.

Then she asked me to turn around. She saw little Gary mean looking stiff and cracked a giggle. Wasted no time and grabbed him. Holy fuck I couldve came right there but the 2 beers I had held me up a bit. This time she's close enough for me to get a feel. And by close she's right near my chest so I don't have to reach too far. She asked me if I've been here before I said yes a long time ago (lie). That mustve made her at ease because she turns and looks at the little guy and continues to stroke him and slowly, felt great. No jack hammer pounding. Then she asks if I want some oil I said sure. She pour some on and on her hand rubs them and grabs it and again slowly starts a nice stroke, boy I'm in heaven. I just went for it and put my hand on her cute little ass. Although she had jeans on it was a soft fabric I could feel her butt cheeks and panties. I grab a handfull and start rubbing her ass and tight. She's looking at my cock as I rub her ass just moving her head in motion as if she's enjoying it.

I knew I was going to last long so I had to get some more roaming and slowly reached around front went up her sweater. YUMMY those sweet little bubbly tits on that tinny little body was perfect. I don't think I would last any long so I quickly reach down and grabbed the kitty otc and it was practically over. I can feel her little camel toe through the panties and thrust it harder ita almost like I can feel the little clit dangling betweem her sweet c unt. As I am thrusting almost fingering her she starts stroking harder and that pushed the juices right up and I erupted all over her hands and she's sayi g yes cum cum. Cum baby yess. She let the whole juice flow through her hands not shying away from the good protein. Stroked me to squeeze out the last flow. And my hand pretty much stuck in her crotch I lost feeling now and breathing hard from the release as I was drained. She slowly unhooked her self from my grip grabs a towel and wipes me off.

I asled her name and mentioned that I'd love to see her again and when she is around. She says come again maybe on Wednesday and fridays. It happened so fast I didn't get a chance to ask or talk about extras but this girl with her good english and bubbly attitude. I think if one is to repeat something could be in the works. I got half but was probably out of there in 25 and not because of rush. On my way out the other one comes out again looking like she wanted some action herself bored with no clients. They uttered something to each other and mine giggled clinching her lips. She said see you again I said okay and left. The whole experience felt great.

Damage paid for half and gave her. 40 tip. Would definitely repeat.

OlGary
02-23-20, 15:58
Yes, here is an A class Imbecile just raving about it and laughing. Remember to avoid pitching in and adding to the foolishness any providers he visits when doing this dumb shit.

I know you saw the many reviews about mongers overpaying grannies to point their old beat up meat but you wanted to be sarcastically dumb about it. Well here I pull for you the next example of an idiot in the practice. What are you going to tell me now.

Ella lost way too much weight lately and looks super thin. Offered her 300 for FS but was turned down. Will try to offer more next time. LOL! Niko will let you eat her, but it will cost you.

OlGary
02-23-20, 18:18
Yes, here is an A class Imbecile just raving about it and laughing. Remember to avoid pitching in and adding to the foolishness any providers he visits when doing this dumb shit.

I know you saw the many reviews about mongers overpaying grannies to point their old beat up meat but you wanted to be sarcastically dumb about it. Well here I pull for you the next example of an idiot in the practice. What are you going to tell me now.OlGary, dude, do no look at the Manhattan's BBFS board, or your head will explode when you see that people pay thousands to semiretired or retired pornstars. I worry about you. It's still unclear to me how's is that any business of yours how much people pay to get laid. Still cheaper than marrying someone and giving her a new X5 to show her your affection.

CamperVan10
02-23-20, 19:43
Is the super skinny gal there still? (Can't recall the name, Mimi? Super thin, many tattoos. I find her HOT but she's not everyone's cup of tea. Good service. They charge a lot for extras. Curious about new talent as the other 3 I've seen are good but expensive.

Yesterday returned to Eastern on Prospect St. To see Ella. Received a very thorough and professional massage including extremely satisfying attention to the prostate. I cannot comment on the other services people have talked about recently, but for basic services I think the whole crew here is excellent, including Niko and the new girl Kelly.

OlGary
02-23-20, 21:51
Stopped by 139 and was greeted by a provider who goes by Sasha who returned from New York recently. I saw her previously (under a different name) before she went back to NYC. She is, probably, in mid-40's, with nice natural Bs, but slightly overweight. As during an earlier visit, it was slam dunk BBFS. She is not a model by any means, but is OK looking and has a very good personality. I don't want to upset this strange person OlGary, mentioning how much it was (more than 40, unfortunately), but you can PM me if you want to know. It was a regular Bostonian BBFS price.

TwBone
02-23-20, 22:03
Stopped by 139 and was greeted by a provider who goes by Sasha who returned from New York recently. I saw her previously (under a different name) before she went back to NYC. She is, probably, in mid-40's, with nice natural Bs, but slightly overweight. As during an earlier visit, it was slam dunk BBFS. She is not a model by any means, but is OK looking and has a very good personality. I don't want to upset this strange person OlGary, mentioning how much it was (more than 40, unfortunately), but you can PM me if you want to know. It was a regular Bostonian BBFS price.Hi, CheezeFist.

Would like to know more details of your encounter with Sasha, was her BBFS good? What's the house fee do you think hh is more than enough or Hr is better, most importantly what's the BBFS price, Thanks!

TwBone.

Momo2
02-23-20, 22:14
I asled her name and mentioned that I'd love to see her again and when she is around. She says come again maybe on Wednesday and fridays. It happened so fast I didn't get a chance to ask or talk about extras but this girl with her good english and bubbly attitude. I think if one is to repeat something could be in the works. I got half but was probably out of there in 25 and not because of rush. On my way out the other one comes out again looking like she wanted some action herself bored with no clients. They uttered something to each other and mine giggled clinching her lips. She said see you again I said okay and left. The whole experience felt great.

Damage paid for half and gave her. 40 tip. Would definitely repeat.

So did you get her name? If she was a hottie, what would you pay for a naked HJ, or DATY, CBJ, CFS? Just want to see what you would consider paying for the young ones.

ThizzleHats
02-23-20, 22:18
So did you get her name? If she was a hottie, what would you pay for a naked HJ, or DATY, CBJ, CFS? Just want to see what you would consider paying for the young ones.LOL ofcourse he didn't get her name. That'd require him to actually go there.

STDKing
02-24-20, 08:57
Stopped by 139 and was greeted by a provider who goes by Sasha who returned from New York recently. I saw her previously (under a different name) before she went back to NYC. She is, probably, in mid-40's, with nice natural Bs, but slightly overweight. As during an earlier visit, it was slam dunk BBFS. She is not a model by any means, but is OK looking and has a very good personality. I don't want to upset this strange person OlGary, mentioning how much it was (more than 40, unfortunately), but you can PM me if you want to know. It was a regular Bostonian BBFS price.What city?

Andir
02-24-20, 10:11
OlGary, dude, do no look at the Manhattan's BBFS board, or your head will explode when you see that people pay thousands to semiretired or retired pornstars. I worry about you. It's still unclear to me how's is that any business of yours how much people pay to get laid. Still cheaper than marrying someone and giving her a new X5 to show her your affection.What is X5?

Member #6443
02-24-20, 13:28
Place is a gem. I'm late to find it but I am glad I finally did.

Checked out 3 elm first and seemed like a dump. Plus no one was there (So I swung by Walnut.

Discrete. Plenty of parking.

Cute provider with all the right assets and a wide open menu. PM for more details if you want.

Good luck hunting fellas.

Lego19
02-24-20, 16:07
What is X5?https://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/x-models/x5/sports-activity-vehicle/overview.html

It's a nice car.

ThizzleHats
02-24-20, 16:10
What is X5?A BMW I presume.

HighAmperage
02-24-20, 19:24
I wonder if any the the FS AMP girls ever end up getting accidentally (or even on purpose) knocked up. Lots of sperm in all the right places.

Sounds
02-24-20, 20:53
I wonder if any the the FS AMP girls ever end up getting accidentally (or even on purpose) knocked up. Lots of sperm in all the right places.Considering most, if not all, are past menopause, maybe not.

OlGary
02-24-20, 22:50
"According to the North American Menopause Society, the average age for a woman to reach menopause in the United States is 51 years. However, this age range varies. Menopause may happen early when a woman is in her forties or later when she is in her late 50's. ".

Considering most, if not all, are past menopause, maybe not.

TheBoobHound
02-24-20, 23:24
Considering most, if not all, are past menopause, maybe not.Even if they are still of childbearing age, many had tubal ligations before coming to the USA. Remember China's one chils policy included mandatory sterilizatipn, etc.

Bbfet
02-25-20, 08:32
Hi all,

I'm traveling in from St. Louis and will be staying downtown for about a week. I've been trying to do my own research but I'm not familiar at all with the address terminology I'm seeing on most of these reports. Can anyone point me in the right direction of which site I should be looking at? I usually use RR but it seems sparse there. Not looking for FS, highly prefer AMP as they tend to be more affordable and better massage, but open to other options. Love spinners! Can anyone offer up some suggestions? Thank you in advance, and I'll report back on where I end up to 'pay it forward'!

Joe Bujian
02-25-20, 09:16
What city?I assume must be Waltham.

Lego19
02-25-20, 12:53
Is the super skinny gal there still? (Can't recall the name, Mimi? Super thin, many tattoos. I find her HOT but she's not everyone's cup of tea. Good service. They charge a lot for extras. Curious about new talent as the other 3 I've seen are good but expensive.Seems like Mimi doesn't work there anymore. Keep an eye out she might pop up somewhere in Waltham or Quincy.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-25-20, 15:28
CFist, Agree that Sasha at 139 Prospect is decent looking and good personality. She can be very playful and make you laugh or laugh with you. Agree with that she is BBFS actionable. For me, she asked initially for higher than what I have experienced as typical rates. But she came down some. For me, she has said she the agree to a FS service, then, let only you get close, but not penetrate, and then she would try to say that she actually let you into the promised land. Then she switched it up, to say that she was only kidding about doing fs, but she still wanted to get the agreed upon fs compensation. She can get soaking wet and has a big set of lower lips, so a guy like me could be fooled by being allowed to only rub up against her outside, but luckily I realized what she was up to.

If a monger goes in, in search of Sasha, there is another provider there that is close to her size. But not her looks. I do not know the other woman's name. You can tell the difference because Sasha is smilely and has a shiny look on the skin on her face and wears clothes that make her few extra pounds look acceptable, while the other woman does not have a shiny face and looks a little old and looks a little more frumpy. Sasha will provide a lot of access to her body during the session, and will try to push for a big tip afterwards, saying that "everyone" pays that amount when she provides that type of access. I have found Sasha to give the entire allotted time.

BTW, Sasha gives a great strong but not too strong body massage, and a very good head and neck massage.

4-Q.

Stopped by 139 and was greeted by a provider who goes by Sasha who returned from New York recently. I saw her previously (under a different name) before she went back to NYC. She is, probably, in mid-40's, with nice natural Bs, but slightly overweight. As during an earlier visit, it was slam dunk BBFS. She is not a model by any means, but is OK looking and has a very good personality. I don't want to upset this strange person OlGary, mentioning how much it was (more than 40, unfortunately), but you can PM me if you want to know. It was a regular Bostonian BBFS price.

Marrin
02-25-20, 15:45
Visited prospect a few weeks ago. Drew Ella.

Great massage as usual. During the massage a customer Walks in The front door and talks to the beer girl there who was. Also working on another client. The guys Aks a few questions which makes Ella stop her session with me to talk to the guy. He asks the price, then declines an appointment. Then Asia's the girls how old they think he is. Guy is wasting everyone's time and killing the mood. Bad etiquette!

Ella comes back finishes our session and we kind of crap on this guy who just stoped in acting the fool.

60 for hr. 60 for tip. Standard finish.

Is anyone getting concerned over the Coronavirus and these laces?

OlGary
02-25-20, 17:10
Sorry Mate I apologized. I just wanted to know the price but that was the famous "Ella", the intel is bad.

As far as the virus is concerned no. We brave warriors here are not concerned. After all I got ran off this board when I first mentiones it weeks ago when they put the travel ban. Its not like a few didn't slip through the net and make it back when we all know many go back to China around the new year to visit.

Pussy feels good abd many brave warriors here will tell you they love them some DATY and some BBFS ACTION. We're just playing deaf dumb and blind and acting like these asian gals are not part of the whole pandemic so to keep going and get our fixml.

Itll eventually hit home.

Is anyone getting concerned over the Coronavirus and these laces?

Britaly
02-25-20, 20:18
Is anyone getting concerned over the Coronavirus and these laces?You have just as much chance of getting the virus in a restaurant, nail salon, department store or from the nice Asian lady that lives next door. No worries yet. But I'm sure it will come here eventually and most likely from someone of non-Asian decent.

Enigma81
02-25-20, 20:32
I'm staying in Chinatown for a few nights. I'm a fan of AMPs and wondering which I should check out. A table shower would be nice and an actual good massage. I don't typically go for FS so BJ or really good HJ is fine. Honestly, if the massage is actually good, I don't generally care if the ending is just a tug. Thanks.

OlGary
02-25-20, 21:15
Why can't you lads ever list the price.

Here let me see if I can do. I paid 60 for an hour and 100 for FS. Is that too hard?

But I don't blame any of you if you're a little shy concluding your experience.