PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Lily1234
02-25-20, 22:06
You have just as much chance of getting the virus in a restaurant, nail salon, department store or from the nice Asian lady that lives next door. No worries yet. But I'm sure it will come here eventually and most likely from someone of non-Asian decent.I do not spend a ton of time in nail salons or department stores. If there were a nice Asian lady next door, I would try to bang her. I still go to some restaurants.

Lily1234
02-25-20, 22:13
How are the prices? Thai places usually charge a bit more. Any chance of a BJ or FS at this place?I have been to this place off and on for like a decade when under different ownership. In the probably 200 visits twice got offered FS. Rarely took up an offer to see tan Thai tits. So do not expect more.

Dboy111
02-26-20, 00:12
Looking for some nice natural DD cups! Can someone help me out?

Herow
02-26-20, 00:18
I'm staying in Chinatown for a few nights. I'm a fan of AMPs and wondering which I should check out. A table shower would be nice and an actual good massage. I don't typically go for FS so BJ or really good HJ is fine. Honestly, if the massage is actually good, I don't generally care if the ending is just a tug. Thanks.Don't do Chinatown is the best advice that can be given. Save your money for when you are back home. Everything that isn't terrible is in the suburbs.

StrangerMan11
02-26-20, 05:38
I am going to be staying downtown and one spot on Rubmaps caught my eye. Sensual Bliss, anyone been here. There are two listings on the site. Other says Sensual spa. Both have addresses one off from another. Any info is appreciated!

JayBean
02-26-20, 08:16
Popped in to check on the talent and out came who would later introduce herself as crystal. Great body and decent face. Soft touch which started off great. As soon as negotiations started things went downhill fast quickly. She wouldn't budge. Wanted $100 for anything remotely more than standard HE. After I stood my ground she did soft touch on legs for 25 minutes and was all done. That's right, all done. Nothing, zip, nada. What a complete waste of time. I am done with this place. Last two times have been a hassle. Not worth it with some good competition close by!

ChipJohnson001
02-26-20, 09:53
Don't do Chinatown is the best advice that can be given. Save your money for when you are back home. Everything that isn't terrible is in the suburbs.Did you read the post? CT is not great but plenty of good rubs w HJ finishes to be had. Eva's girls give a solid massage, quality of girls and finish varies considerably. My Reco is Jessie at Fragrance. Clean nice spa w heated tables and great rub and Jessie is cute, fun, and has big natural tits.

Dboy111
02-26-20, 10:17
Did you read the post? CT is not great but plenty of good rubs w HJ finishes to be had. Eva's girls give a solid massage, quality of girls and finish varies considerably. My Reco is Jessie at Fragrance. Clean nice spa w heated tables and great rub and Jessie is cute, fun, and has big natural titsNice post man. Jessie has nice natural DD cups? Is this Fragrance Day Spa in Chinatown? Appreciate it. Not too many people share gems like this.

Jay117
02-26-20, 10:19
Place is a gem. I'm late to find it but I am glad I finally did.

Checked out 3 elm first and seemed like a dump. Plus no one was there (So I swung by Walnut.

Discrete. Plenty of parking.

Cute provider with all the right assets and a wide open menu. PM for more details if you want.

Good luck hunting fellas.3 elm was closed a few days, but open again. There's only one provider, so if she can't be there, it's just not open. She's a good, attentive provider, but if you're looking for an expanded menu you probably want to be elsewhere (unless someone else has more info than me.).

Wraye
02-26-20, 10:31
CFist, Agree that Sasha at 139 Prospect is decent looking and good personality. She can be very playful and make you laugh or laugh with you. Agree with that she is BBFS actionable. For me, she asked initially for higher than what I have experienced as typical rates. But she came down some. For me, she has said she the agree to a FS service, then, let only you get close, but not penetrate, and then she would try to say that she actually let you into the promised land. Then she switched it up, to say that she was only kidding about doing fs, but she still wanted to get the agreed upon fs compensation. She can get soaking wet and has a big set of lower lips, so a guy’s like me could be fooled by being allowed to only rub up against her outside, but luckily I realized what she was up to.

If a monger goes in, in search of Sasha, there is another provider there that is close to her size. But not her looks. I do not know the other woman's name. You can tell the difference because Sasha is smilely and has a shiny look on the skin on her face and wears clothes that make her few extra pounds look acceptable, while the other woman does not have a shiny face and looks a little old and looks a little more frumpy. Sasha will provide a lot of access to her body during the session, and will try to push for a big tip afterwards, saying that "everyone" pays that amount when she provides that type of access..Do you mean 139 moody st, or 160 prospect st?

Andir
02-26-20, 11:36
Popped in to check on the talent and out came who would later introduce herself as crystal. Great body and decent face. Soft touch which started off great. As soon as negotiations started things went downhill fast quickly. She wouldn't budge. Wanted $100 for anything remotely more than standard HE. After I stood my ground she did soft touch on legs for 25 minutes and was all done. That's right, all done. Nothing, zip, nada. What a complete waste of time. I am done with this place. Last two times have been a hassle. Not worth it with some good competition close by!Too bad, the competition also wouldn't do anything more than HJ for at least 100.

Andir
02-26-20, 12:09
This is the same report chain of information that was claiming Angela at CB is doing FS (she isn't) and putting out junk like she took time off to have a kid (she didn't have a kid)It was time for my bi-weekly HJ session, and I decided to receive it at Cherry B. Set up an appointment with Angela, and it was time well spent, I would say. She is a very nice lady, friendly and likes to talk. We spoke a lot and among other things I asked her whether she has a kid. No, she said, no kids. It appears that Herow was correct on this. Also, unfortunately, there was no FS for me, when I asked to expand my HJ session.

PrideJake48
02-26-20, 14:02
Called ahead and made an appointment for mid-morning. Greeted by a young-ish (mid 30's) decent looking woman, a few extra pounds, but cute. She led me to the room, gave her 60 for an hour. Went for medium and she delivered with perfect pressure, actually gave a really good massage. No real small talk, just the typical "been here before?" Hot towel and light tease, then the flip. Standard finish with OTC roaming top and bottom. Finished quickly, had about 12-15 minutes left after clean up. Offered head or foot massage, went with head. She finished at almost an hour on the dot. Really great service, extra tip. No haggling, she was cute and playful, absolutely will return. She said her name was Lisa, which I don't believe I've seen in prior posts. If you don't mind a curvy girl, I def recommend.

Trickster666
02-26-20, 14:51
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Herow
02-26-20, 15:18
Popped in to check on the talent and out came who would later introduce herself as crystal. Great body and decent face. Soft touch which started off great. As soon as negotiations started things went downhill fast quickly. She wouldn't budge. Wanted $100 for anything remotely more than standard HE. After I stood my ground she did soft touch on legs for 25 minutes and was all done. That's right, all done. Nothing, zip, nada. What a complete waste of time. I am done with this place. Last two times have been a hassle. Not worth it with some good competition close by!What's more than a standard HE is either a BJ or FS, right? So if you wanted either of those things you would have needed to pay 100 or 140 to get them. So. That's pretty much standard now.

Were you looking for a nude HE and there was no way of getting it for < $100? I can see that being frustrating but some other shops might better serve that need.

Mm196
02-26-20, 16:43
Nice post man. Jessie has nice natural DD cups? Is this Fragrance Day Spa in Chinatown? Appreciate it. Not too many people share gems like this.Jessie has nice ones but I think you'll be disappointed. More like Cs I think. I saw Eva recently and her titties made my jaw drop. Definitely Ds. Looked natural to me. I thought they were perfect. She wanted a kings ransom to take them out and even more to suck on them. Maybe cause I asked for a BJ first (no way) and figured I had some cash. Jessie was fun I left a review.

Mm196
02-26-20, 16:51
I watched the end of the "Beat It" video to learn what I should do in a knife fight and went back to 6 ox. Figured I'd just vape some weed nearby and if a cop ever wandered back there while waiting to get in I'd just tell him I'm smoking weed. Still I waited at the door for close to 10 minutes and some guy who lives downstairs let me in and didn't seem to care who I was. They were a little taken aback when they met me at their door but whatever. Answer the fucking door!

Anyway, saw lulu again. It's her last day. She said she'd be back in a week but who knows. Good thing. They told me yesterday new girl today and she was there. Looked a little older and not my cup so I would probably have left. Good time with lulu. Better than first. Usual damage. See previous posts.

JayBean
02-26-20, 17:36
What's more than a standard HE is either a BJ or FS, right? So if you wanted either of those things you would have needed to pay 100 or 140 to get them. So. That's pretty much standard now.

Were you looking for a nude HE and there was no way of getting it for < $100? I can see that being frustrating but some other shops might better serve that need.I should clarify that even standard HE with roaming turned into $80 etc. I don't low ball but have had plenty CBJ's for $60 or $80 over time. I do believe their attitude can reward them with more than expected. I often will leave extra for the above and beyond experiences I've had. They need to understand this is a service industry. Her attitude around the beginning of the negotiation ruined the experience. I have had very few of these type of negative experiences in my time.

Dboy111
02-26-20, 17:38
Jessie has nice ones but I think you'll be disappointed. More like Cs I think. I saw Eva recently and her titties made my jaw drop. Definitely Ds. Looked natural to me. I thought they were perfect. She wanted a kings ransom to take them out and even more to suck on them. Maybe cause I asked for a BJ first (no way) and figured I had some cash. Jessie was fun I left a review.Thanks for the feedback man. Where is Eva located? I want to see these jaw dropping tits.

Joe Bujian
02-26-20, 18:23
Called ahead and made an appointment for mid-morning. Greeted by a young-ish (mid 30's) decent looking woman, a few extra pounds, but cute. She led me to the room, gave her 60 for an hour. Went for medium and she delivered with perfect pressure, actually gave a really good massage. No real small talk, just the typical "been here before?" Hot towel and light tease, then the flip. Standard finish with OTC roaming top and bottom. Finished quickly, had about 12-15 minutes left after clean up. Offered head or foot massage, went with head. She finished at almost an hour on the dot. Really great service, extra tip. No haggling, she was cute and playful, absolutely will return. She said her name was Lisa, which I don't believe I've seen in prior posts. If you don't mind a curvy girl, I def recommend.There are a couple places on Prospect. Was this 60 or 141? Thanks.

ChipJohnson001
02-26-20, 19:17
Jessie has nice ones but I think you'll be disappointed. More like Cs I think. I saw Eva recently and her titties made my jaw drop. Definitely Ds. Looked natural to me. I thought they were perfect. She wanted a kings ransom to take them out and even more to suck on them. Maybe cause I asked for a BJ first (no way) and figured I had some cash. Jessie was fun I left a review.Is she hotter and / or skinnier than Jessie? Once she extorted all that cash was she at least into it? HJ quality? Sorry for all the questions but this is intriguing.

Dboy911
02-26-20, 19:20
I'm looking for something pretty specific. A large suck able clit. Anyone have some info to help a brother out?

HighAmperage
02-26-20, 19:49
Is anyone getting concerned over the Coronavirus and these places?The least of my worries. . . There are about 1. 5 billion people in China and about 90,000 cases of coronavirus which means your odds of even coming into contact with someone from China with the virus, much less catching it, are less than 1 in 15,000. I think you stand a much higher chance of catching something else bad from your AMP visit than the coronavirus.

CrazyCrouton
02-26-20, 23:30
Had a dream I saw Coco and had thorough massage. The glasses she wore gave her a pretty nerdy look. She was firm about extras and roaming. No and no. Overall nice enough that I would repeat in a pinch. I left $40.

Fnm123
02-27-20, 00:16
I'm looking for something pretty specific. A large suck able clit. Anyone have some info to help a brother out?Is this a troll Dboy account? Haha I think you want to look for the trannies on rubratings for that large suckable thing you're looking for.

Dboy911
02-27-20, 08:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hand Deliver
02-27-20, 09:10
Wraye I think it was clear that the poster meant Prospect St, seems that is what it says in the 5th word of the 1st line of his/her post.

Do you mean 139 moody st, or 160 prospect st?

CFist, Agree that Sasha at 139 Prospect is decent looking and good personality.....

Ccup2
02-27-20, 11:18
I'm looking for something pretty specific. A large suck able clit. Anyone have some info to help a brother out?Not 100% on the name but has office off rte 16 wellesley on side st that leads to rte 9. She has the biggest I have ever seen. Heard she has office in quincy too. Someone must have her contact info. Ads were always like golf ball massage or something like that.

BostonRubs
02-27-20, 12:21
First post, looking for an old fave but I understand have to share first.

Chi in Newton, nothing but reliable providers. No extras other than handshake really but a great spot.

Main st in Cambridge, last four 6666. Lisa has been the reliable choice here.

Mimi in Brookline, older provider really into yoga but you leave happy.

After Boylston closed, Wendy was my go to. Abs of steal. Any info where she ended up?

Thanks.

Joe Bujian
02-27-20, 12:42
Wraye I think it was clear that the poster meant Prospect St, seems that is what it says in the 5th word of the 1st line of his/her post.Seems like a reasonable question to me. The original post stated 139 Prospect. There is no shop at said address. Some possible choices are 139 Moody, 60 Prospect, and 141 Prospect. Based on the details presented I am guessing Moody St., or perhaps 141 Prospect. It does not sound like 60 Prospect to me. But of course dont know for sure.

JonnyT017
02-27-20, 13:03
Not 100% on the name but has office off rte 16 wellesley on side st that leads to rte 9. She has the biggest I have ever seen. Heard she has office in quincy too. Someone must have her contact info. Ads were always like golf ball massage or something like that.617-869-6156 is the Lisa you are referring to I believe.

ChipJohnson001
02-27-20, 13:07
I completely agree that if you are looking for high contact or more than HJ then a granny is a no go, but I was thinking about the BEST finishes I have ever had, and a few of them were off the charts HJs from women I would never want to touch. I had a fat old lady at a random place while traveling a few months AG who gave me a 30 minute HJ that blew my mind. Would I have rather gotten the same experience from a smoking hot naked 26 year old while exploring every inch of her, of course, but as a previous poster mentioned most of those ladies have better options than delivering low cost sexual services to any slob that walks in off the street. Just putting that thought out there. And if people know of sub par providers who might make us turn around and walk out, but who actually deliver a solid service, give them a shout out.

BigIrishBalls
02-27-20, 17:23
Stopped in at a spot I used to frequent on Broadway. Seen April who apparently is candy now. Kept on pressing that they have a new girl, kept suggesting 4 hand. If there was a hint of more than a handshake with the 4 hand then maybe otherwise it has felt pointless. . 4 for hh, . 6 for nude shake, fiv and the usual nipple sucking. Nice body, enchanted up top with some scars but not bad.

Augustwest
02-27-20, 17:52
Hey, I keep seeing Oxford mentioned, and I'm a big fan of RTFF before asking, but couldn't find anything on the forum. It sounds like you need a phone # to access it. Also, is it an alley with a lockable gate? I've made a few recon passes and it's not totally clear where the entry is.

Any info would be appreciated, DM if you want. Thanks.

I watched the end of the "Beat It" video to learn what I should do in a knife fight and went back to 6 ox. Figured I'd just vape some weed nearby and if a cop ever wandered back there while waiting to get in I'd just tell him I'm smoking weed. Still I waited at the door for close to 10 minutes and some guy who lives downstairs let me in and didn't seem to care who I was. They were a little taken aback when they met me at their door but whatever. Answer the fucking door!

Anyway, saw lulu again. It's her last day. She said she'd be back in a week but who knows. Good thing. They told me yesterday new girl today and she was there. Looked a little older and not my cup so I would probably have left. Good time with lulu. Better than first. Usual damage. See previous posts.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-27-20, 18:17
Went to 612 Main Meffa recently. Pulled Monica as provider. I just searched the thread for posts, and found the below post from 2018. (There are a couple recent posts from December and last month that refer to some similar things.)

The post below basically says it all. I am not going to write too much, because it would be almost exactly the same stuff and sound like plagiarism.

About all that I can add is: Monica only had one speed for massage, BJ, and HJ, and that speed was like 100 miles an hour, which I did not care for making me give up on tryin to get off; not an ounce of fat on her tatted up body; my rate was lower than stated below; shorted me between five and ten minutes; the place was clean. I probably will not repeat.

So, now that I mentioned a clean place. Reminds me that 139-141 Prospect in Waltham is not the cleanest of places. They have the flimsy paper cover for you to lay on for the massage tables. The type that wrinkles and rips, and sometimes ends up stuck on your back or ass. Under that flimsy paper cover, they have the like one foot by one foot doggy pee pad in the middle of the table where your dick and ass or their pussy or ass would end up when lying down or getting laid on the table. They do not change that pee pad and those pads are really gross and have fresh and old stains from all types of female and male bodily fluids.

4-Q

Made my first visit to 612 Main based on M Scores Easy's recent post. Drew Coco, who was young, skinny and enthusiastic. Right off the bat she was breathing heavy and dragging her hair across my back, and pulling my hands up to grab her ass. After the flip we agreed on. 1 for a BJ, which I know is high, but I wasn't in the mood to negotiate, and figured I could create some good will on my first visit. I had no cover so she went off to get the Saran Wrap. Guess I should have known this would happen, and stuck with an HJ. She was very open to touching though. Pulled her bra down and stuck her nips in my mouth, and offered full FIV access. Still, I had a hard time getting aroused. Maybe it was the Saran Wrap, maybe I've just been mongering too much and I'm jaded, or maybe it was the fact that it had been less than 24 hours since I last nutted (I'm getting old), but even though she was trying, I couldn't finish with the BJ and just had her finish with HJ. Downsides of this place are that there are no doors on the rooms, only curtains, so you're constantly being reminded to be quiet. I'll probably return since the girl was attractive, but maybe just for HJ. The Saran Wrap BJ just isn't my thing.

Hand Deliver
02-27-20, 18:59
I had to get some car bodywork done on Watertown St in Newton. Had to kill some time so I walked down the street toward Dunkins at the corner of Adams St. I saw Healthy Bodywork tucked away in a building setback a little bit from the street. As though it was in an alley. Having time to kill, and an interest in getting some bodywork and maybe more, I went into the place. A tallish really old woman, full of kinky curly gray hair came out after a minute. She said they were busy and to come back in about two hours.

I gladly walked out. I would never want someone like that to touch me anyway. Obviously if other mongers are keeping her busy, someone likes that place and her type. Not sure what I am missing, but, am sure I will not go back.

SplashHer
02-27-20, 21:35
Hey,

This is my 1st post but I have been checking this site for a while now. I have 2 questions. 1st, has anybody heard of the new AMP called The Pearl Dragon in Arlington on the outskirts of Boston? If so, how was your experience? 2nd, do you think this shirt at this link https://teespring.com/beer-has?tsmac=store&tsmic=drip-2-where&pid=2&cid=2397 is NSFW to wear? I work at a call center and everybody dresses down T-shirt's, jeans etc. But I don't want to offend any of my coworkers. What do you all think? Should I buy the shirt or not?

OlGary
02-27-20, 23:40
To say the least. From the start of the headline to the last word.

Tell us something, Mate, when you come on this wensite and you are bombarded by these annoying adds that takes up space, the link shoved under your write statement where you keep clicking. DO YOU SEE ANY OF THESE ADS ADVERTISING GRANNIES?

Lets even go back to the days when they had ads on the paper the phoenix, a couple years later craigslist or any other sites, magazines or flyer advertising for massage or sex. Did you ever see a majority of grannies for them, specifically the Asian ones?

They take us for stupid imbeciles so much they can put all these ads with a fake fantasy picture of young pussy only to have us meet some tales from the cript grannies. And to add insult to injuries you have guys like you who talk like there's no hope and defend their bait and switch practice making excuses empowering them.

I have more respect in some way for the grannies then you Lad for at least having the courage and audacity to not give a fuck and try selling her old beat up meat and successfully get you lads to not only fuck but you're all on here gloating about eating it and paying them for it, too.

Very depressing lads, very depressing. Somethings got to give.

I completely agree that if you are looking for high contact or more than HJ then a granny is a no go, but I was thinking about the BEST finishes I have ever had, and a few of them were off the charts HJs from women I would never want to touch. I had a fat old lady at a random place while traveling a few months AG who gave me a 30 minute HJ that blew my mind. Would I have rather gotten the same experience from a smoking hot naked 26 year old while exploring every inch of her, of course, but as a previous poster mentioned most of those ladies have better options than delivering low cost sexual services to any slob that walks in off the street. Just putting that thought out there. And if people know of sub par providers who might make us turn around and walk out, but who actually deliver a solid service, give them a shout out.

Dgell
02-28-20, 00:13
Stopped in at a spot I used to frequent on Broadway. Seen April who apparently is candy now. Kept on pressing that they have a new girl, kept suggesting 4 hand. If there was a hint of more than a handshake with the 4 hand then maybe otherwise it has felt pointless. . 4 for hh, . 6 for nude shake, fiv and the usual nipple sucking. Nice body, enchanted up top with some scars but not bad.Hey there,

Could you share the place / location? looking to check out my first MP.

PlayItAgain
02-28-20, 09:41
Pardon me if not the right place.

There used to be three great non-AMP options. White MILF in Mica St Wellesley (Trish? StaceyXoXo in Medford and Steph in Chelsea (she is still there but not great).

And then few great AMP options. Jennifer from Lai in Somerville (then Medford RubySpa and Danvers Melissa), Nancy in Bedford (who married a monger and retired), Anna (who offered 2 pops)/ Lucy in Chi, Angel AAA.

Attractive, excited to see regulars, good bodies, great massage and ending.

Who is even like that now?

PlayItAgain
02-28-20, 12:32
Pardon me if not the right place.

There used to be three great non-AMP options. White MILF in Mica St Wellesley (Trish? StaceyXoXo in Medford and Steph in Chelsea (she is still there but not great).

And then few great AMP options. Jennifer from Lai in Somerville (then Medford RubySpa and Danvers Melissa), Nancy in Bedford (who married a monger and retired), Anna (who offered 2 pops)/ Lucy in Chi, Angel AAA.

Attractive, excited to see regulars, good bodies, great massage and ending.

Who is even like that now?

Mm196
02-28-20, 12:44
Is she hotter and / or skinnier than Jessie? Once she extorted all that cash was she at least into it? HJ quality? Sorry for all the questions but this is intriguing.Ha all good questions. Even though I was taken aback and left feeling like I had paid a little too much I have no negrets. I may have to go back and see Jessie again so I can do a proper scientific comparison. I'd say they were equally attractive, similar size but when I saw Eva's rack in the sweater she wore I thought, hey now! If I said it kind of ruined the mood that's probably not right. She was definitely into it. Took some instruction. Slowed down when I asked and hit the undercarriage a bit. I was happy. Hope this helps.

SilkOfTongue
02-28-20, 12:53
Visited a spa in Sutton the other night and was pleasantly surprised. Called first to see if I needed appointment or not, was told to come right over as they were available. When I arrive, rang the bell and was pleasantly surprised when the door opened. She was probably in her 30's and had braces, but she was slim with nice accessories. Anyways paid 60 for the hour. Massage was good and she was very friendly. I was well aware of where this was going to go. I will have to commend her on not giving up until the task at hand was completed. There was no conversation about fees, so when I was getting dressed I put 6 in her hand and she was pleased. The location was not easy to find until I put it into my GPS and found the right plaza. I will probably go again.

STDKing
02-28-20, 13:06

Tell us something, Mate, when you come on this wensite and you are bombarded by these annoying adds that takes up space, the link shoved under your write statement where you keep clicking. DO YOU SEE ANY OF THESE ADS ADVERTISING GRANNIES?

Lets even go back to the days when they had ads on the paper the phoenix, a couple years later craigslist or any other sites, magazines or flyer advertising for massage or sex. Did you ever see a majority of grannies for them, specifically the Asian ones?

They take us for stupid imbeciles so much they can put all these ads with a fake fantasy picture of young pussy only to have us meet some tales from the cript grannies. And to add insult to injuries you have guys like you who talk like there's no hope and defend their bait and switch practice making excuses empowering them.

I have more respect in some way for the grannies then you Lad for at least having the courage and audacity to not give a fuck and try selling her old beat up meat and successfully get you lads to not only fuck but you're all on here gloating about eating it and paying them for it, too.Care to give us a report on all these 80 dollar hotties you've found?

PrideJake48
02-28-20, 15:39
There are a couple places on Prospect. Was this 60 or 141? Thanks.This was 141.

Arod0987
02-28-20, 16:13
I find this place hit or miss. The women are in their 40's usually, but I've found two that are nice, very good at the HJ and some surprisingly nice big titties hidden under the sweater, which they are happy to shove in your face. I only ever tip 40 for the HJ and they look a little sideways at you but take it.

I frequent this place often because of location. New staff regularly. Unfortunately. Got a two girl massage, one was skinny older, kinda tough looking, great hand, other was a little chubby, curly hair. Extremely bad w / the hand. I mean really bad. 45 each, massage 1/2-hr, was pretty good actually. 40 each for the finish. No nude or anything. The curly hair girl was so bad I asked the skinny girl to finish. LOL! Not bad if you're in the area. But, not something to go out of your way to get to.

WalthamKid
02-28-20, 17:35
Newton to wellesley to waltham to norwood and that's the last time I saw her. She moved into a spot near a police station in boston. Anyone been? She must be getting pretty old.

BigIrishBalls
02-28-20, 18:40
Hey there,

Could you share the place / location? looking to check out my first MP.Arlington, Broadway. I wasn't aware there were many options in that area. Try the sub shop close by.

Beepers
02-28-20, 20:27
Is anyone getting concerned over the Coronavirus and these laces?But we're hoping to rawdog these sexy masseuse knowingly it's riskier.

Astx30
02-28-20, 23:18
Ha all good questions. Even though I was taken aback and left feeling like I had paid a little too much I have no negrets. I may have to go back and see Jessie again so I can do a proper scientific comparison. I'd say they were equally attractive, similar size but when I saw Eva's rack in the sweater she wore I thought, hey now! If I said it kind of ruined the mood that's probably not right. She was definitely into it. Took some instruction. Slowed down when I asked and hit the undercarriage a bit. I was happy. Hope this helpsWent there recently around lunch time. Asked for Jessie, got Eva. Small size, good rack. Decent enough massage, no tease. At one point she was texting with one hand while massaging with the other. Usually they start with the shoulders, but she never came to the front. What with the extortion and all, not a good start to my CT travels.

Firedog069
02-29-20, 09:51
But we're hoping to rawdog these sexy masseuse knowingly it's riskier.I'm no Dr or anything so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a friggin rubber is going to protect you from the Corona virus. Just sayin.

OlGary
02-29-20, 10:29
For standing your ground and not go overboard, Mate. Some of these women think they deserve more then 40 for their 5 min jack hammering. Only the other idiots keep fueling and inflating the standard prices by giving them more. Even if they were shorted, how dumb.

Let them look sideways up down roll their eyes or frown. 40 for HJ and that's it. Stop paying 60 for this lousy shit and empowering them to start asking that much for it. So many idiots doing that it affects the rest of us.

But again thank you Mate and continue to stand your ground and pay 40 for their lousy 5 min HJ.

I find this place hit or miss. The women are in their 40's usually, but I've found two that are nice, very good at the HJ and some surprisingly nice big titties hidden under the sweater, which they are happy to shove in your face. I only ever tip 40 for the HJ and they look a little sideways at you but take it.

Dboy111
02-29-20, 11:35
I find this place hit or miss. The women are in their 40's usually, but I've found two that are nice, very good at the HJ and some surprisingly nice big titties hidden under the sweater, which they are happy to shove in your face. I only ever tip 40 for the HJ and they look a little sideways at you but take it.Hey man,

Nice post! How big were the titties? Big natural Ds or DDs? Do you know their names? Where is this place?

JayBean
02-29-20, 12:07
Popped in Thursday morning right after they opened and hoped to see Niko but was greeted by a petite little thing that went by Kylie I think. She looked familiar almost like I've seen her somewhere. She reminded me of Angela at Qing. Anyway soft touch was nice, tease and ending were fine. I will see after I finished she threw towel over me before cleaning me with hot towel so that was gross. I thought I would do other folks a favor and threw it on the floor. She left room and I handed tip to her on the way out so no idea if that towel was folded back up or not. Usual 60/40.

Grizwooos
02-29-20, 12:35
Went to watch city to see Niko. Don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. Very cute spinner like girl with great b's. Very nice to talk to and decent massage. Naked HE for .6+.8. A bit pricey but always a good reliable time.

Alintas
02-29-20, 14:59
Does anyone know where a provider who had a butterfly tattoo on her chest (I'm not.

Kidding) and used to work at 1205 in Arl ended up? I know it's been closed for a long while now. Alternatively anyone know which of the tham or Arl spots might have a good FS preferably someone with a plump rump? I know some of the than spots have been mentioned a few pages back maybe I should take a second peek at some of those posts. Thanks.

OlGary
02-29-20, 15:28
Does anyone know where a provider who had a butterfly tattoo on her chest (I'm not.

Kidding) and used to work at 1205 in Arl ended up? I know it's been closed for a long while now. Alternatively anyone know which of the tham or Arl spots might have a good FS preferably someone with a plump rump? I know some of the than spots have been mentioned a few pages back maybe I should take a second peek at some of those posts. Thanks.Forget about Arlington, all parlors were shut down there, with an exception of one on Broadway. I personally wouldn't recommend visiting it.

On the other hand, there are several FS spots in Waltham. For the plump rump, you may go to Linden St spot. April / Apple would be more than happy to accept your seed deposits. Another provider, Sarah, is stuck in China, I heard. Sarah is also FS. You will definitely receive FS at South or High St as well. FS is in principle obtainable at 986 with Coco, but it's not guaranteed. 139 spot is currently FS, ask for Sasha. You can receive FS at River St parlor, but only from one specific provider who is also at South. She goes by Lucy.

Beepers
02-29-20, 16:51
I'm no Dr or anything so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a friggin rubber is going to protect you from the Corona virus. Just sayin.Rubber will protect from STD is what I'm JUST SAYING.

Britaly
02-29-20, 17:02
Rubber will protect from STD is what I'm JUST SAYING.Lysol kill the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

Specific Lysol products have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. In accordance with the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy, the following Lysol products can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use.

• Lysol® Disinfectant Spray EPA #777-99.

• Lysol® Disinfectant Spray Max Cover Mist #777-127.

• Lysol® Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourable EPA #777-89.

• Lysol® Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide EPA #777-126.

• Lysol® Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Bleach EPA #777-83.

• Lysol® Power Bathroom Cleaner EPA #675-55.

• Lysol® Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner EPA #777-71.

• Lysol® Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner EPA #777-81.

• Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach EPA #777-102.

Just sayin.

Alintas
02-29-20, 17:43
Forget about Arlington, all parlors were shut down there, with an exception of one on Broadway. I personally wouldn't recommend visiting it.

On the other hand, there are several FS spots in Waltham. For the plump rump, you may go to Linden St spot. April / Apple would be more than happy to accept your seed deposits. Another provider, Sarah, is stuck in China, I heard. Sarah is also FS. You will definitely receive FS at South or High St as well. FS is in principle obtainable at 986 with Coco, but it's not guaranteed. 139 spot is currently FS, ask for Sasha. You can receive FS at River St parlor, but only from one specific provider who is also at South. She goes by Lucy.Wow huge thanks. Well only one way to do find out which I will really like: I've got a lot of visits to make. I've Seen mention of only some of what you've kindly shared here but never explored these spots. Thanks again.

Firedog069
02-29-20, 19:35
Lysol kill the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

Specific Lysol products have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. In accordance with the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy, the following Lysol products can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray EPA #777-99.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray Max Cover Mist #777-127.

Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourable EPA #777-89.

Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide EPA #777-126.

Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Bleach EPA #777-83.

Lysol Power Bathroom Cleaner EPA #675-55.

Lysol Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner EPA #777-71.

Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner EPA #777-81.

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach EPA #777-102.

Just sayin.OK but do I spray this shit on my dick before or after I wrap it?

CamelToe Guy
02-29-20, 20:35
Tried the "new girl" at Blue Harbor twice because I like the variety. Figure a report is in order.

If you've been here before and had Coco I'll probably be making a lot of comparisons to her. I enjoy Coco and have seen her a bunch.

Not bad looking, maybe late 30's. About on par with Coco. (You ever notice how in the room Coco looks older but if you see her in the good light like when you're going out the door she looks a lot younger? Is that just me? Weird).

Got a half hour and started a massage. She starts off with alcohol spray wipe down of all your back and back of legs. Like. Okay. I usually shower right before I go there so its not like I'm dirty or something. Not very pleasant, having to smell the alcohol fumes.

Then instead of using oil she meticulously places dabs of lotion all over your back. Then gives a meh message. Didn't hot towel me off. Not a fan of that. Zero tease.

On the flip negotiations starts, English bad but gets the gist. Asks you how much then goes "no no no" and asks for more. $160 for CFS and $80 for top off HJ on top of $40 house. When I gave her the money (which she asked for up front, another no-no to some people) she leaves and comes back in a short dress, that's good I'll say. When you give her the money she hangs on you and goes "More more more please please please. " Personally I don't like the hard upsell after we just agreed.

CFS was okay. I like girl on top but she didn't go at that for long before she made me switch so I went doggy and plowed her for a bit. Decent noise maker but not very enthusiastic.

HJ was jackhammering, got her to slow down a bit a few times but then she'd speed up. She has nicer nips than Coco (who doesn't let you anywhere near her tits with your face its kind of funny) but she also doesn't let you get anywhere near them with anything but your hands, so don't get any hopes up for some eraser sucking. Holy shit then more alcohol on the clean up. Lady that shit is cold!

Overall I think I like Coco better but some variety is nice. Anybody ever get Coco to take off her beanie? I'm curious but I don't want to offend her or have it be bad (what if she's got like a giant bald spot under there.).

Anybody know any good spots on the south shore, even higher end, hit me up.On the money about Coco. Funny about the hat? I tried to get her to take it off today and she wouldn't do it. She wanted me to take the used condom I said only if you take the hat off and whe wouldn't budge. I was wondering the same thing about a bald spot or something. She does look really different at times. She is not really my type and I was ready to walk but ended up agreeing to BBBJ for 100 but as I started to feel her up she was getting soaking wet. I couldn't believe how wet she was, I had to fuck that pussy. 120 for cfs. She has a big rack and areolas but I couldn't feel any nipples really weird. Her body isn't that bad. I thought she was going to have a bunch of rolls because of the clothes she was wearing made it look like that but not bad. Nice lips, nice personality. But I'm not really into her. I couldn't finish with the condom even with how wet she was, just wasn't really attracted to her. Finished off by hand and all in all it was a good time. 40 hh 120 tip.

Maxoom
02-29-20, 22:46
Does anyone remember a girl from Waltham named Rachel. Used to work at 1060, and 32. Very petite girl perfect B cups.

Maxoom
02-29-20, 23:02
Does anyone have any info on a petite asian girl Rachel that used to work in Waltham.

STDKing
03-01-20, 09:33
Tried Eastern in Middleton. Good massage but no extras. Masseuse was granny (but on the younger side of granny). Will try other spots in this area next week.

STDKing
03-01-20, 09:37
On the money about Coco. Funny about the hat? I tried to get her to take it off today and she wouldn't do it. She wanted me to take the used condom I said only if you take the hat off and whe wouldn't budge. I was wondering the same thing about a bald spot or something. She does look really different at times. She is not really my type and I was ready to walk but ended up agreeing to BBBJ for 100 but as I started to feel her up she was getting soaking wet. I couldn't believe how wet she was, I had to fuck that pussy. 120 for cfs. She has a big rack and areolas but I couldn't feel any nipples really weird. Her body isn't that bad. I thought she was going to have a bunch of rolls because of the clothes she was wearing made it look like that but not bad. Nice lips, nice personality. But I'm not really into her. I couldn't finish with the condom even with how wet she was, just wasn't really attracted to her. Finished off by hand and all in all it was a good time. 40 hh 120 tip.I really got to check this one out. My advice is don't read too much on wetness. My experience is most of these Asian girls (if they young enough) can get wet on command (and some are good at slipping in live when you aren't looking). Only met a couple who really took much pleasure in the sex. If they let us think we're turning them on, they know we will pay more or come back more often.

ChipJohnson001
03-01-20, 10:17

I have more respect in some way for the grannies then you Lad for at least having the courage and audacity to not give a fuck and try selling her old beat up meat and successfully get you lads to not only fuck but you're all on here gloating about eating it and paying them for it, too.

Very depressing lads, very depressing. Somethings got to give.I have no interest in fucking grannies, but some give a great HJ. I'm sure your indignation and disgust will solve the bait and switch problem. Keep up the good work.

AmpExplorer
03-01-20, 11:20
Does anyone have any info on a petite asian girl Rachel that used to work in Waltham.I am not sure if it is in the area of the island of misfit toys or the missing dryer socks place. So many ladies we wish we knew where they go. Always appreciate a good thing because anytime the provider could disappear like a puff of smoke. My favorite AMP gal was Sunny in Providence. (AlsoGina and Cici from Pleasant and several from 1021.) Sunny always gave great service was very sweet and GFE. I also saw Aamp Alice in Providence many years ago. I liked May in Lowell / Chelmsford.

HighAmperage
03-01-20, 13:45
Does anyone know where a provider who had a butterfly tattoo on her chest (I'm not kidding) and used to work at 1205 in Arl ended up? I know it's been closed for a long while now. .She was beautiful. Went by the name Sa Sa. As far as I know, she and Yu Yu both went back to China.

Alintas
03-01-20, 14:23
She was beautiful. Went by the name Sa Sa. As far as I know, she and Yu Yu both went back to China.OMG yes I'm fairly certain that was her name. Sa Sa. She was beautiful yes. Really liked her. Thanks.

ThizzleHats
03-01-20, 15:00
\She is not really my type and I was ready to walk but ended up agreeing to BBBJ for 100 but as I started to feel her up she was getting soaking wet. I couldn't believe how wet she was, I had to fuck that pussy. 120 for cfs. She has a big rack and areolas but I couldn't feel any nipples really weird. Her body isn't that bad. I thought she was going to have a bunch of rolls because of the clothes she was wearing made it look like that but not bad. Nice lips, nice personality. But I'm not really into her. I couldn't finish with the condom even with how wet she was, just wasn't really attracted to her. Finished off by hand and all in all it was a good time. 40 hh 120 tip.I couldn't get her to do BBBJ at all. Whats the trick there? I pressed her hard enough she started to get miffed and then I backed off.

Weird how she has no nipples. They got to be there somewhere. She's also strangely won't let her tits get near your face (at least for me) I like her though, she's fun.

OlGary
03-01-20, 15:23
Sounds like you're telling the truth and that Lad was telling a gigantic lie. Like many on here telling fairy tales about these providers being gem, sexy grannies and giving bbbbj naked and when you go to try you get the complete opposite treatment.

I couldn't get her to do BBBJ at all. Whats the trick there? I pressed her hard enough she started to get miffed and then I backed off.

Weird how she has no nipples. They got to be there somewhere. She's also strangely won't let her tits get near your face (at least for me) I like her though, she's fun.

MoreBJs
03-01-20, 15:34
For standing your ground and not go overboard, Mate. Some of these women think they deserve more then 40 for their 5 min jack hammering. Only the other idiots keep fueling and inflating the standard prices by giving them more. Even if they were shorted, how dumb.

Let them look sideways up down roll their eyes or frown. 40 for HJ and that's it. Stop paying 60 for this lousy shit and empowering them to start asking that much for it. So many idiots doing that it affects the rest of us.

But again thank you Mate and continue to stand your ground and pay 40 for their lousy 5 min HJ.The HE is only part of the 40 tip however, you are tipping for the massage as well. Don't forget that. Remember if one went to a new place and found out after paying the 40 half hour house fee that the lady wouldn't do a HE at the end, but her massage was still good, and she was pleasant etc, most people would still politely tip 5 to 20 just for that, so in essence when you tip that 40 it's not all just for the "lousy 5 minute hand job. " It's for the entire experience. Think of it this way, and I think you may change your attitude a little. The hand job part of the tip is probably more in the 20 to 35 range. Does that make you feel better? Or are you the type that would completely not tip if you got no HE? The curious want to know. How you answer this will reveal much about you. Your lack of a reply will as well.

ChipJohnson001
03-01-20, 16:42

But again thank you Mate and continue to stand your ground and pay 40 for their lousy 5 min HJ.I like how Gary will complain about ads showing hot girls but in reality it's grannies in one post, then insist no one should pay more than $40 for a HJ in another. If customers refuse to pay more than $40 what hot girl in her right mind would get in the game? I hate a haggler, but shorting them inspires haggling more than generosity for good service. You are probably the kind of guy who tries to pay as little as possible no matter how good the service. It a cute provider does not haggle, gives a good HJ, and affords me some access I'm definitely paying $60 so she does the same for the next guy. If she really gets into it and gets naked it's $80. That is what gets better looking providers and better service in the market. I tipped $ for naked make out and HJ last week and it was totally worth it.

OlGary
03-01-20, 16:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Big Head
03-01-20, 18:34
I like how Gary will complain about ads showing hot girls but in reality it's grannies in one post, then insist no one should pay more than $40 for a HJ in another. If customers refuse to pay more than $40 what hot girl in her right mind would get in the game? I hate a haggler, but shorting them inspires haggling more than generosity for good service. You are probably the kind of guy who tries to pay as little as possible no matter how good the service. It a cute provider does not haggle, gives a good HJ, and affords me some access I'm definitely paying $60 so she does the same for the next guy. If she really gets into it and gets naked it's $80. That is what gets better looking providers and better service in the market. I tipped $ for naked make out and HJ last week and it was totally worth it.I never tip more than 40 for HJ+UTC.
If UTC is not allowed then I tip less than 40.
I think for somebody who has zero education, limited English and performs a low skilled labor this is a very good pay,
probably 300-400 a day cash.

-BH.

TurnOverHoney
03-01-20, 21:42
I never tip more than 40 for HJ+UTC.
If UTC is not allowed then I tip less than 40.
I think for somebody who has zero education, limited English and performs a low skilled labor this is a very good pay,
probably 300-400 a day cash.

-BH.20 for an HJ, anything else 40 max. They can't do anything to you if you give them 20 and want 40. Just keep walking. Believe me they can't leave the place. Sometimes 40 is generous. Triple aaa in Quincy or angels old joint was 60 for half hour, and other areas. That used to be a busy place though with her partner in crime Angela. I never gave 40 there. If a lady is reluctant than just get the HJ and leave for another day. If you want to flash another 20 then it's up to the masseuse.

Barfish
03-01-20, 21:49
Went by Broadway a few days ago.

Got 'candy'. Super nice. Great service. Surprisingly nice body. Short, hard to tell age. Maybe mid 30's. But the body was tight. Allowed roaming. Will definitely repeat. I will say, for anyone who doesn't know the area, I might recommend parking on a side street. Not Broadway.

NoLogic
03-01-20, 22:48
I like to tip these intelligent women, I'm no better than them so I make it rain when we're done.

Since I can't take my money with me when I die I just want to have my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames.

Woooo. Haha.

Trickster666
03-01-20, 23:00
Newtonville Massage on Washington St in Newton started advertising on cityx. It means that Candy finished renovating it and is waiting for your dicks to start extracting money from them.

CamelToe Guy
03-01-20, 23:19
Sounds like you're telling the truth and that Lad was telling a gigantic lie. Like many on here telling fairy tales about these providers being gem, sexy grannies and giving bbbbj naked and when you go to try you get the complete opposite treatment.Why would I bother to lie on this anonymous forum? To impress who? You? I was just reporting the facts as they happened. Don't call me a liar when you don't even know me. I'm not a liar. You miserable dbag.

I could careless if you believe me or not. Maybe I should have followed it up by saying YMMV! She wasn't going to give me a BBBJ but I was going to walk and it probably was a slow day for her. I told her I didn't want anything else and was getting up to leave and I would have left had she not changed her mind. As I said I wasn't that into her and she new I was really going to leave and wasn't bluffing. That's how it happened. If they need the money all of a sudden it's. Well I'll try!

STDKing
03-02-20, 08:14
20 for an HJ, anything else 40 max. This impacts the quality of your service (20 is what you give at a non-HJ place).

LuckyDustyNed
03-02-20, 11:15
The HE is only part of the 40 tip however, you are tipping for the massage as well. Don't forget that. Remember if one went to a new place and found out after paying the 40 half hour house fee that the lady wouldn't do a HE at the end, but her massage was still good, and she was pleasant etc, most people would still politely tip 5 to 20 just for that, so in essence when you tip that 40 it's not all just for the "lousy 5 minute hand job. " It's for the entire experience. Think of it this way, and I think you may change your attitude a little. The hand job part of the tip is probably more in the 20 to 35 range. Does that make you feel better? Or are you the type that would completely not tip if you got no HE? The curious want to know. How you answer this will reveal much about you. Your lack of a reply will as well.This is a fair point which I never considered during my time mongering. You'd typically tip 10 $ for a massage with no HE so you're really only paying 30 $ for the happy ending. I'm not going to start tipping more than 40 $ for a standard HE but can't expect a beautiful or even just a young provider at that 40 $ price point. Let's be realistic and keep the prices and expectations low for these AMPs. If you have an issue with false advertising maybe bring it to their attention when you arrive? Not in an asshole way either. Just a suggestion.

JohnnyOceans2
03-02-20, 12:29
Posted this earlier in the wrong thread but reposting since it belongs. Don't have a huge detailed review but this is what I got.

Was in the watch city and stopped by south. Was told at the door it will be a 15 minute wait so I decided to leave. Drove down the street to 141 Prospect and decided to give it a try. Older woman sitting at a desk when you first walk in but a different girl came to the door and took me back. Standard not bad looking wearing yoga pants and shirt. . 45 for hh. Got naked with her in the room and no drape was placed. Actually a pretty good massage was really enjoying it. A little teasing and then she flips me. Grabs the piece and asks if okay. Standard finish but pretty good technique. No mention of tip which I enjoy. Left her. 40 and she gave me a hug and water and I was on my way. Would return but the area has so many choices I will try something else first.

OlGary
03-02-20, 13:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Annderson
03-02-20, 17:12
I like to tip these intelligent women, I'm no better than them so I make it rain when we're done.

Since I can't take my money with me when I die I just want to have my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames.

Woooo. Haha.I overtip a lot and usually have no regrets about it. The furthest thing on my mind when I tip these women is how it impacts another monger. I am more interested in the lady remembering me in a positive way so the next time is usually better. It seems to work.

FakedP
03-02-20, 17:15
This impacts the quality of your service (20 is what you give at a non-HJ place).One could justify the 20 for HJ cause these places aren't giving anything remotely close to the massage that non-HJ places give us.

ThizzleHats
03-02-20, 21:16
Why would I bother to lie on this anonymous forum? To impress who? You? I was just reporting the facts as they happened. Don't call me a liar when you don't even know me. I'm not a liar. You miserable dbag.!Yeah I don't think you're a liar, we all can have different experiences. Maybe my ticket is too big, maybe its too small, maybe she doesn't like the smell of my junk, maybe it was Tuesday, who knows. She knows I wasn't going to push her too hard and just go for other options anyways.

Vintage68
03-02-20, 23:37
Had two visits, last month. One They coaxed me into four hands. I tired that once before and wasn't a fan. Like the first time, the two of them were bantering back and forth in Chinese the entire time. Very distracting. One was average in looks while the other was cuter (think her name was Jenny) short, pretty, about 40 ish. Took me a while to pop because of the chatter. They each wanted the same tip.

Next visit was one I hadn't seen before. Mid thirties, Tall, slender with a slight pooch, long straight hair, b cups. Pleasant demeanor but it was a busy day and I got a rush job. Chose thirty minutes, at less than ten minutes tells me to flip. Right away she starts negotiating tip up front, which I hate. She oils me up and jackhammers all the way. I made her work for it, her arm got tired and had to switch hands, finally popped with about five minutes to spare. Roaming was allowed. She insisted on $60 tip.

I really don't like how this place is exposed with a busy parking lot with the new diner and the gym upstairs. Probably won't be back. Especially since Coco left last year.

LuvInIt22
03-03-20, 16:06
Tried Eastern in Middleton. Good massage but no extras. Masseuse was granny (but on the younger side of granny). Will try other spots in this area next week.When I was there a few months ago they had installed a video camera in the massage room. Did you notice it up by the top of the wall your feet point to?

Vintage68
03-03-20, 16:10
Had two visits, last month. One They coaxed me into four hands. I tired that once before and wasn't a fan. Like the first time, the two of them were bantering back and forth in Chinese the entire time. Very distracting. One was average in looks while the other was cuter (think her name was Jenny) short, pretty, about 40 ish. Took me a while to pop because of the chatter. They each wanted the same tip.

Next visit was one I hadn't seen before. Mid thirties, Tall, slender with a slight pooch, long straight hair, b cups. Pleasant demeanor but it was a busy day and I got a rush job. Chose thirty minutes, at less than ten minutes tells me to flip. Right away she starts negotiating tip up front, which I hate. She oils me up and jackhammers all the way. I made her work for it, her arm got tired and had to switch hands, finally popped with about five minutes to spare. Roaming was allowed. She insisted on $60 tip.

I really don't like how this place is exposed with a busy parking lot with the new diner and the gym upstairs. Probably won't be back. Especially since Coco left last year.The other thing about the second girl was that she must have take a bath in perfume. She wreaked of heavy perfume which was concerning because I didn't need to go home smelling like cheap perfume after she rubbed me down and hugged me on the way out the door. If any of you providers are reading this "do not wear perfume", I would rather you smell clean than risk getting your scent on me.

Floatinglife
03-03-20, 16:12

I really don't like how this place is exposed with a busy parking lot with the new diner and the gym upstairs. Probably won't be back. Especially since Coco left last year.It's been a while since I visited Great Road, but I would park in the back lot behind the American Legion and go in through the door on that side. It's much more discreet.

Back then the menu was pretty open and providers not bad, 40-50 maybe, not grannies.

--float.

JohnnyOceans2
03-03-20, 17:56
From my experience I like to have the girl bring me to the room and I'll give her the house fee and when she leaves and tells me to get undressed I leave usually 40 folded up on the little table there. This way when she comes back in she sees it and usually knows what's up. This leads to usually a better massage with great teasing and no discussion of tip once she pulls my.

Wiener out. If she provides me with a spectacular ending sometimes I'll even throw her maybe another 20 or more depending on the service. I feel that the standard for a HJ is 40 and I have never been given a dirty look or asked for more.

Firedog069
03-03-20, 18:11
Door on sidewalk, upstairs to the second floor. Parking in the area sucks but I found a spot about 90 seconds away by foot on Harrison Ave.

I'm a South shore boy but wanted to try something new so I figured it was a nice day to drive to the city. I came to try 72 Kneeland but when I got to the area and called they told me there would be no one there until 3 pm so I went to 56 Kneeland instead. Lulu greeted me at the top of the stairs and right away I pegged her to be about 50 and not too attractive. As it turned out my eyes must have been adjusting to the dark because when we were settled in the room, which had only a curtain and was smaller than some closets I've seen, we were face to face and about 6" apart and she is more like 35 and kinda cute. Anyway, good massage, no real technique but good and firm. Got some sincere compliments from her which was nice to hear. There was some contemporary Chinese music playing and she was quietly singing along to it. For me her seeming happiness and sweet demeanor really added to the experience. Got to my lower half and there was some great teasing, mainly my asshole, interspersed with the massage. This turned into full on teasing and*PM*from behind and some reach under stroking. Flipped after awhile of this and she started with a frontal massage and included cock, balls, taint and eventually more*PM. She had a leather skirt on with tights underneath and seemed eager to have me take them down. *FIV, a little*FIA*and got a little taste of her pussy. Little B tits but I didn't bother trying to get to them. She had me pop in no time and after I did she played for a little bit and made sure she drained every drop. Great slow and thorough cleanup another 10 minutes of head and chest massage and we were done. There were no tip issues. I asked about a*BJ*and offered 60 as that was all I had. She seemed to want more so I didn't push it. I gave her 60 for the experience and was happy to do it. Good girl I'll go back at some point but for now there are just too many to try. LOL.

TurnOverHoney
03-03-20, 18:28
I don't mean to speak in codes but this the new joint near the herb dispensary. If you don't want to pay the meter park across the bridge. Anyways. I'm no dumby so I knew happiness is there. Went in and one masseuse. Couldn't tell age but good looks, thin, good body from giving massages all day. Opted for soft so not sure if she gives a legit hard massage. Damage 60. Tip: 20,40 hh. She wasn't happy with the tip, but took off. If you can't figure out this place send a quick pm.

GentleJames
03-03-20, 19:53
Newtonville Massage on Washington St in Newton started advertising on cityx. It means that Candy finished renovating it and is waiting for your dicks to start extracting money from them.Would you be able to offer website, phone number or ad? I tried looking for one, but I'm not sure I'm coming across the same place. If you have any donation / service info would be grateful as well. Feel freed to DM if so. Thank you.

Trickster666
03-03-20, 20:38
Would you be able to offer website, phone number or ad? I tried looking for one, but I'm not sure I'm coming across the same place. If you have any donation / service info would be grateful as well. Feel freed to DM if so. Thank you.Here we go. Beech Candy is already there. Please, post a review!

https://newtonville-massage-therapy.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Lego19
03-04-20, 09:57
Would you be able to offer website, phone number or ad? I tried looking for one, but I'm not sure I'm coming across the same place. If you have any donation / service info would be grateful as well. Feel freed to DM if so. Thank you.https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/617-467-0076-best-service-good-massage-39197444

I think it's this one. Looking forward to your review.

LightNoOil
03-04-20, 18:24
I remember crossing her path a couple of years ago on Water Street in Quincy. Man, she was fun! That tattoo set her apart. I would always ask if the girl with the tattoo was coming back when I visited there.

She had this 2 hand technique and would lightly blow on the tip. She got 3 pops out of me in one 1 hour session!

She was beautiful. Went by the name Sa Sa. As far as I know, she and Yu Yu both went back to China.

MoreBJs
03-05-20, 08:58
Between garden remedies, weed dispensary and restaurant, laundry mat, 700 block of Washington Street. Score a bag of weed before you go in!

LilRicky
03-05-20, 09:18

I really don't like how this place is exposed with a busy parking lot with the new diner and the gym upstairs. Probably won't be back. Especially since Coco left last year.I have visited a couple of times. The parking lot is in the open. I use the external entrance on the far left. It is a stairwell up to the second floor. You can then walk down the hall and go down the steps there to the inside spa entrance. No real exposure.

OlGary
03-05-20, 09:24
Between garden remedies, weed dispensary and restaurant, laundry mat, 700 block of Washington Street. Score a bag of weed before you go in!Yes, the weed dispensary is literally next door to Candy's new spot in Newton. Too bad, she doesn't fuck anymore. At least, not everyone.

Azn Lvr
03-05-20, 11:01
I was at a place in Waltham yesterday and the girl let out a big sneeze. She immediately said, "allergies!

I also was just making conversation with her and I asked where she was from and she replied:

"NOT WUHAN!" hahaha.

OlGary
03-05-20, 13:29
I was at a place in Waltham yesterday and the girl let out a big sneeze. She immediately said, "allergies!

I also was just making conversation with her and I asked where she was from and she replied:

"NOT WUHAN!" hahaha.Heard from a couple of providers that the daily number of customers at parlors is way down since the virus-associated panic started.

Andir
03-05-20, 14:00
Yes, the weed dispensary is literally next door to Candy's new spot in Newton. Too bad, she doesn't fuck anymore. At least, not everyone.No chance of FS with her anymore? She looks not bad for a 50 year old woman.

OlGary
03-05-20, 14:02
[Deleted by Admin]

AmpExplorer
03-05-20, 14:26
Yes, the weed dispensary is literally next door to Candy's new spot in Newton. Too bad, she doesn't fuck anymore. At least, not everyone.I imagine there will be plenty of LE in area for "parking enforcement " just alone with the dispensary. If there is AMP how ironic if the dispensary calls LE complaining of too much"bad"traffic to the AMP. I am guessing with coronavirus paranoia visits to AMPs everywhere.

TurnOverHoney
03-05-20, 18:32
Here we go. Beech Candy is already there. Please, post a review!

https://newtonville-massage-therapy.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralOh that's her? She isn't bad wouldn't have guessed 50.

Deno8317
03-06-20, 13:59
Just got hit with a "papers" (or, rather, a legit license) check, right at lunch time. Lasted about 15 minutes. I never left the room and the door remained closed the entire time. Fortunately it was handled incredibly professionally by the staff (as they had whatever the individuals were looking for), and afterwards I politely finished my incredibly relaxing medium hardness massage and left through the front door.

Nothing more to it than that, except that's my first time encountering anything like that. Be safe.

Steve Naive
03-06-20, 18:42
... Lulu greeted me at the top of the stairs and right away I pegged her to be about 50 and not too attractive. As it turned out my eyes must have been adjusting to the dark because when we were settled in the room, which had only a curtain and was smaller than some closets I've seen, we were face to face and about 6" apart and she is more like 35 and kinda cute. Anyway, good massage, no real technique but good and firm. Got some sincere compliments from her which was nice to hear. ... Got to my lower half and there was some great teasing, mainly my asshole, interspersed with the massage. This turned into full on teasing and *PM* from behind and some reach under stroking. Flipped after awhile of this and she started with a frontal massage and included cock, balls, taint and eventually more *PM. She had a leather skirt on with tights underneath and seemed eager to have me take them down. *FIV, a little*FIA*and got a little taste of her pussy. ...I went there recently, during the day, based on your report. Lulu was not there. I got a woman who looked close to 40, reasonably attractive, named Wendy. The vibe of the place had me thinking that there would be no happiness, but then there was some teasing. She did not have much English. After getting me interested, she also made compliments about my beautiful large cock (I think of it as very normal and no more). Then she wanted to work out a price, and I don't like the timing. She refused my offer of. 4 and asked for. 6, or. 8 and she would take off her top. I relented too easily. While it was a good massage and finish, I reserve. 6 for extras like PM. Later she offered a second pop but I did not feel like another money talk.

Would I go back? Maybe. If so, I would negotiate for something like PM included in the. 6, but I'd rather see if I can meet Lulu.

OlGary
03-06-20, 18:45
A budy cop of mine sent me some intel that with the pandemic now starting to spark in mass, parlors are being retroed to check for any providers that visited back home. These randoms will be standard procedures so you may one day get caught up with your wanker halfway to a release. In addition you can expect to see your handsome mug and plate number registered with LEO as they are now watching who comes out of the jointsm if the shit hits the fan and parlor provider was hit with the bug. They can at least trace the strokers that visited. Glad I don't live with the wife girlfriend or fiance anymore if I'd have to be the one answering the door to hear LEO ask me questions about that kind of activity. By law and how this thing is going the significant would certainly be told for safety reasons.

Good luck guys, just thread carefully. If you ever wanted to know if LEO was monitoring now you can be certain.

Just got hit with a "papers" (or, rather, a legit license) check, right at lunch time. Lasted about 15 minutes. I never left the room and the door remained closed the entire time. Fortunately it was handled incredibly professionally by the staff (as they had whatever the individuals were looking for), and afterwards I politely finished my incredibly relaxing medium hardness massage and left through the front door.

Nothing more to it than that, except that's my first time encountering anything like that. Be safe.

Steve Naive
03-06-20, 19:15
This turned into full on teasing and *PM* from behind and some reach under stroking.BTW I'd like to hear any suggestions on ladies who will do good PM.

Firedog069
03-06-20, 19:32
I went there recently, during the day, based on your report. Lulu was not there. I got a woman who looked close to 40, reasonably attractive, named Wendy. The vibe of the place had me thinking that there would be no happiness, but then there was some teasing. She did not have much English. After getting me interested, she also made compliments about my beautiful large cock (I think of it as very normal and no more). Then she wanted to work out a price, and I don't like the timing. She refused my offer of. 4 and asked for. 6, or. 8 and she would take off her top. I relented too easily. While it was a good massage and finish, I reserve. 6 for extras like PM. Later she offered a second pop but I did not feel like another money talk.

Would I go back? Maybe. If so, I would negotiate for something like PM included in the. 6, but I'd rather see if I can meet Lulu.Correction: Yu Yu. Not Lu Lu appologies.

Steve Naive
03-06-20, 19:47
I had many happy sessions with Lulu at the previous incarnation at this location. It came up in googling today, and it appears to be listed, maybe open now, but I assume different staff.

Has anyone been there, can you report?

BTW Waltham Wellness is still listed at that location and on google maps it shows "open now" but I don't think it is.

Admin2
03-06-20, 22:50
It says Asshole under his name, why are some of you guys responding?

I don't want to ban him again because he will make a new user.

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Firedog069
03-07-20, 08:09
Hadn't been here in quite awhile. I called ahead and the woman who answered sounded like one there that I try to avoid. She's older and not attractive to me. I asked who's working, she says Kelly and Coco. I opted for Kelly over the phone and when I arrived I found out the older one goes by Kelly now? So I played the confused old man and said I thought the young good looking one was Kelly and I'd like her. No problem and off to the room. I start to undress and Coco walks back in while I'm getting naked, no problem I'm not shy. I lay down and she starts the massage. No not a massage, a rub. Very disappointing, uninspired rub. She got to my legs and I was hoping for an early flip. She got to my ass and got some decent teasing. She responded nicely to me opening my legs and raising my ass. Flipped and she went straight for jo. A little hard and fast right off the bat but some nice ball and asshole rubbing. I asked her to take off her top she says how much and of course I start with 40. She says 100 LOL. I counter with 60 and she says I can play with her tits for that. Ok that's fine. I play with her little Bs for a bit, a little pussy OTC and I get her pants down so I can feel her ass. Meanwhile she's bangin away on my dick and I get her to slip a finger in my ass. She's goes all out with a deep and forceful PM but alas I couldn't pop. Unfortunately the lackluster rub the haggling over the tip and wanting it upfront killed the mood for me. It's a shame because she's a beautiful girl. I think I need to take a break from mongering, going way too often. I think I'm getting desensitized.

Good luck!

P.S. : I think the older less attractive Kelly would have been more fun.

Jimmy Weed
03-07-20, 08:24
Hadn't been here in quite awhile. I called ahead and the woman who answered sounded like one there that I try to avoid. She's older and not attractive to me. I asked who's working, she says Kelly and Coco. I opted for Kelly over the phone and when I arrived I found out the older one goes by Kelly now? So I played the confused old man and said I thought the young good looking one was Kelly and I'd like her. No problem and off to the room. I start to undress and Coco walks back in while I'm getting naked, no problem I'm not shy. I lay down and she starts the massage. No not a massage, a rub. Very disappointing, uninspired rub. She got to my legs and I was hoping for an early flip. She got to my ass and got some decent teasing. She responded nicely to me opening my legs and raising my ass. Flipped and she went straight for jo. A little hard and fast right off the bat but some nice ball and asshole rubbing. I asked her to take off her top she says how much and of course I start with 40. She says 100 LOL. I counter with 60 and she says I can play with her tits for that. Ok that's fine. I play with her little Bs for a bit, a little pussy OTC and I get her pants down so I can feel her ass. Meanwhile she's bangin away on my dick and I get her to slip a finger in my ass. She's goes all out with a deep and forceful PM but alas I couldn't pop. Unfortunately the lackluster rub the haggling over the tip and wanting it upfront killed the mood for me. It's a shame because she's a beautiful girl. I think I need to take a break from mongering, going way too often. I think I'm getting desensitized.

Good luck!

P.S. : I think the older less attractive Kelly would have been more fun.Kelly gives a very good BBBJ CIM, but your right about her being older.

Lily1234
03-07-20, 08:50

Nothing more to it than that, except that's my first time encountering anything like that. Be safe.An AMP owner I know told me to avoid visits around that tome of day. She says that is around the time such checks or other activities usually occur. I rarely have time for a nooner anyway.

OlGary
03-07-20, 11:03
Where did she get that idea to tak it off and jack hammer you for 100? Do you see what I mean.

Here is a monger being cheated for a good service and thankfully avoided an upsell. There are other degenerates who would have paid 120-300 for her to take it off and why shed ask for that much.

Thank you for countering, Mate, keep it that way and giving 60 was right but you didn't get enough, it's unfortunate that you felt so cheated now you want to take a break, truly some heart breaking shit. But Thank you for not giving business to the granny. Let's see if we can get rid of half of them. Enough is enough with these Scabs. If you are paying and supporting the grannies, a. k. a Scabs, you are not doing us any favors getting good pussy, mates.

I had this place and the other one down the street in mind, Hong Kong Spa I think it, to check out. Maybe I'll try this Coco?

She's older and not attractive to me. I asked who's working, she says Kelly and Coco. . Very disappointing, uninspired rub. She got to my legs and I was hoping for an early flip. She got to my ass and got some decent teasing. She responded nicely to me opening my legs and raising my ass. Flipped and she went straight for jo. A little hard and fast right off the bat but some nice ball and asshole rubbing. I asked her to take off her top she says how much and of course I start with 40. She says 100 LOL. I counter with 60 and she says I can play with her tits for that. Ok that's fine. IMeanwhile she's bangin away on my dick and I get her to slip a finger in my ass. Unfortunately the lackluster rub the haggling over the tip and wanting it upfront killed the mood for me..

FrBos
03-07-20, 15:36
If enough mongers are willing to pay $x, then that's the market. You are right. And I am right. But ultimately, the market is right. If the price goes up, then more people were willing to pay more. Why do you hate capitalism?

Where did she get that idea to tak it off and jack hammer you for 100? Do you see what I mean.

Here is a monger being cheated for a good service and thankfully avoided an upsell. There are other degenerates who would have paid 120-300 for her to take it off and why shed ask for that much.

Thank you for countering, Mate, keep it that way and giving 60 was right but you didn't get enough, it's unfortunate that you felt so cheated now you want to take a break, truly some heart breaking shit. But Thank you for not giving business to the granny. Let's see if we can get rid of half of them. Enough is enough with these Scabs. If you are paying and supporting the grannies, a. k. a Scabs, you are not doing us any favors getting good pussy, mates.

I had this place and the other one down the street in mind, Hong Kong Spa I think it, to check out. Maybe I'll try this Coco?

MoreBJs
03-07-20, 16:55
Hello Gary, why won't you respond to my pm? You have such the time to write such eloquent paragraphs after paragraph on here to anybody else and yet cannot write a few sentences to reply to a pm? What gives?

NewOld
03-08-20, 00:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sorry, I get it that you're into BBC and I wish you the best but you can't post about that here. Keep doing you though.

A2

Hand Deliver
03-08-20, 12:50
SNaive, Kinda wondering if anyone has gotten in yet. I tried a couple of times last week, mid afternoon, and the outside sidewalk door was locked. Could not even get in to the little lobby to get to the door to go up the steps.

I had many happy sessions with Lulu at the previous incarnation at this location. It came up in googling today, and it appears to be listed, maybe open now, but I assume different staff.

Has anyone been there, can you report?

BTW Waltham Wellness is still listed at that location and on google maps it shows "open now" but I don't think it is.

Ymch520
03-08-20, 22:10
I was in Lowell last week and passed by a sign purple blossom, thought to try regardless what they offer. But I had happy trip. When reached there, the door was open, then little chubby, amy greeted and showed me room. She was dressed up with jeans. Then I chose 30 min as it was first time there, not sure what's in menu. She asked for soft, medium, or hard massage. I said soft. I was with head down, my butt got covered. She applied little pressure on back, was felt so good. It was 10 min with massage and then really nice pampering started. When soft move started, butt made open. She had good hand and skill with erotic pampering. She move her hand slowly to reach my tool but all with erotic way. It was first time there but very good experience. I popped when she was touching the tool and pump mechanically. I stayed with head down on my belly for 5 more min. When turned over. She wiped little as noticed some drops on skin. Then did more soft sexy touch. And my man woke up again in short time. Then she used some oil and another mechanical release. During second time, roaming was allowed to the top. I went inside her top to play with headlight.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/purple-blossom-spa-38785832

OlGary
03-09-20, 07:33
People, if you have time, go see Lulu at 1060. The girl is super hot and super friendly. She is all you can eat.

OlGary
03-09-20, 08:58
SNaive, Kinda wondering if anyone has gotten in yet. I tried a couple of times last week, mid afternoon, and the outside sidewalk door was locked. Could not even get in to the little lobby to get to the door to go up the steps.Was open yesterday. This Ultra place is 100% legit as of now, and they want your name and phone number. Super cheap though, only $40/ hour.

Andir
03-09-20, 09:50
Guys, was any of you ever able to fuck Tingting at the parlor? I mean, now or 10 years ago, doesn't matter. You can ask me anything in return. PM is fine. Thank you.Mid-30's, wearing glasses, good English, based in Belmont? I don't think she fucks. I mean, not at the parlor. LOL!

DoubleDippin
03-09-20, 12:14
Anyone had any experiences with Natural Health Thai Spa in S Weymouth?

Mapokaplaya
03-09-20, 12:51
Popped in Thursday morning right after they opened and hoped to see Niko but was greeted by a petite little thing that went by Kylie I think. She looked familiar almost like I've seen her somewhere. She reminded me of Angela at Qing. Anyway soft touch was nice, tease and ending were fine. I will see after I finished she threw towel over me before cleaning me with hot towel so that was gross. I thought I would do other folks a favor and threw it on the floor. She left room and I handed tip to her on the way out so no idea if that towel was folded back up or not. Usual 60/40.I went one recent morning too hoping for 1 of the 2 talked about girls here. A cute girl greeted me and brought me to the room. I didn't want to seem like a newbie there (although I was) so I didn't ask her name yet, assuming she was one of the 2. Got 1/2 hr for 40, massage was good with plenty of otc roaming. At the flip she started asking how much I tip, I said 40 she said 80 for top off (good sized). I countered with 50, she said 60 and lifted her top up. Her tits were pretty big, but very soft and saggy, which I don't mind. However she made access to them very difficult by keeping her elbows up and tight. She finished me ok with 2 hands but lack of promised access pissed me off. I left $50 on the table as I dressed but should have left 40. Will not repeat with her, even though she is relatively young and has good sized boobs.

Hand Deliver
03-09-20, 14:00
CFist, Happened to find myself at a big box store not too far away. Found the time and went down the street and made my way to 1060. I was invited to dine at the trough. I was full when done, and had a great calorie free meal. She is, as you described, hot and friendly. The hair is to die for, and the erect projectiles at the end of her A+'s were added amenities. The massage was just ok, but, the approach she used to give the message was enjoyable. Glad I went there for the buffet and main course. Thanks for the heads up to visit.

People, if you have time, go see Lulu at 1060. The girl is super hot and super friendly. She is all you can eat.

ChipJohnson001
03-09-20, 14:55
Anybody seen her? No specifics but looks hot and in hotel. All the makings of extras, but no confirmation.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/special-treat-thai-massage-visiting-for-a-short-time-39309194

(347) 947-8595.

OlGary
03-09-20, 16:12
Mid-30's, wearing glasses, good English, based in Belmont? I don't think she fucks. I mean, not at the parlor. LOL!That was my impression too.

Andir
03-09-20, 17:11
That was my impression too.Here is what I know about her (Tingting at Body Zen) level of service. Handjob to many (likely to everyone who wants it), covered blowjob to some, fucking to no one.

I was with her some time in February and it was a nice session overall. By the way, she is 6-7 months pregnant but still comes to the parlor. She really likes her job! I thought it's interesting how she never speaks in normal voice while in the room, but is always whispering. I usually don't care about massage, but this time I nearly forgot why I was there, her massage was so good. At some point she told me that my time (one hour) will be up soon. Then I said, 'I'll get a condom', and she immediately replied, '70'. I thought wow, it's going to be my lucky day, so cheap. But when I made my intentions clear, she said no, no, no, and started sucking. The view of a pregnant TT sucking on my wrapped peepee was so fantastic, I didn't last long. And when I came, she said 'I love you'. That was the sweetest thing ever. Never had a girl who would say I love you after I came in her mouse (in rubber, to be more precise).

She was wearing soft panties, which were easy to pull down. That was probably the idea, she was very very wet. That was nice too because I like aroused women.

BboyHeyMan
03-10-20, 00:42
I went one recent morning too hoping for 1 of the 2 talked about girls here. A cute girl greeted me and brought me to the room. I didn't want to seem like a newbie there (although I was) so I didn't ask her name yet, assuming she was one of the 2. Got 1/2 hr for 40, massage was good with plenty of otc roaming. At the flip she started asking how much I tip, I said 40 she said 80 for top off (good sized). I countered with 50, she said 60 and lifted her top up. Her tits were pretty big, but very soft and saggy, which I don't mind. However she made access to them very difficult by keeping her elbows up and tight. She finished me ok with 2 hands but lack of promised access pissed me off. I left $50 on the table as I dressed but should have left 40. Will not repeat with her, even though she is relatively young and has good sized boobs.Also saw Kylie last week. Asked her if she did more and she said "sh boss here" so I'm assuming that's a no. She's pretty and had a decent ending with some dirty talk. I'd repeat but would prefer to try other girls. Damage was 60/40 for half hour with access to top. Also it was my first time at eastern, where's the doorbell? I saw a light switch and a keypad but no physical bell unless I missed it.

Trickster666
03-10-20, 08:36
Here is what I know about her (Tingting at Body Zen) level of service. Handjob to many (likely to everyone who wants it), covered blowjob to some, fucking to no one.

I was with her some time in February and it was a nice session overall. By the way, she is 6-7 months pregnant but still comes to the parlor. She really likes her job! I thought it's interesting how she never speaks in normal voice while in the room, but is always whispering. I usually don't care about massage, but this time I nearly forgot why I was there, her massage was so good. At some point she told me that my time (one hour) will be up soon. Then I said, 'I'll get a condom', and she immediately replied, '70'. I thought wow, it's going to be my lucky day, so cheap. But when I made my intentions clear, she said no, no, no, and started sucking. The view of a pregnant TT sucking on my wrapped peepee was so fantastic, I didn't last long. And when I came, she said 'I love you'. That was the sweetest thing ever. Never had a girl who would say I love you after I came in her mouse (in rubber, to be more precise).

She was wearing soft panties, which were easy to pull down. That was probably the idea, she was very very wet. That was nice too because I like aroused women.I am not arguing with anything but are you sure that that there is no some confusion here about the place / person? Was there several times and never got anything but massage there.

Mm196
03-10-20, 09:52
Anybody seen her? No specifics but looks hot and in hotel. All the makings of extras, but no confirmation.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/special-treat-thai-massage-visiting-for-a-short-time-39309194

(347) 947-8595.I contacted her last week. You may already know this, $. 2 for one hour plus tips she said. I didn't press for anything more and possibly get blocked. Maybe I should have because I decided not to take the chance anyway.

OlGary
03-10-20, 10:23
Classic Spa in The Q. CLOSED, gee I wonder why.

This is the place I went where the chunky chic didn't have anything on the menu. I told you guys these AMPs do not survive if they don't get tips.

They are not legit parlors like we already knew so no sucky sucky no stayed in business.

To you Mates allowing the providers to control the negotiation of your session thinking you have no bargaining chip, let that be a lesson as I've mentioned, you don't need to be intimidated on overpaying and can always walk away to bring them in line. This is exactly what will happen if just a fraction of mongers don't show up to an establishment in just a months time. I have seen this happened repeatedly with parlors shutting down. They over price and mongers do not show up and then kaput, they shutter the bloody place.

So do us a favor will ya, stop with the $120 naked blow jobs, granny or young chic, that a ridiculous. 300 for FS, you're on crack AND opioid. We pay standard pricing we can keep a parlor in business and they know it and won't complain. Besides, right now is the perfect opportunity when business have seen a slow down. You'd have to be a bloody fool if you are opening ua up to failure with your 60 $ HJ and 160 FS on old granny pussy. Cut it out will ya.

ChipJohnson001
03-10-20, 10:53
I contacted her last week. You may already know this, $. 2 for one hour plus tips she said. I didn't press for anything more and possibly get blocked. Maybe I should have because I decided not to take the chance anyway.I did press and she just sidestepped the questions. She has been using the same number in various cities for like two years, listing on sites dedicated to runs with extras or full on escorts, and I didn't find anything critical, so presumably she delivers on some level or there would probably be a rip off report out there. Tempted to go meet her and hash it out in person with the option of leaving if she remains ambiguous or asks for crazy tip for anything good. The mystery somewhat intrigues me, and she is very cute (pics seem legit, though I have not reverse searched yet). May be an amazing sleeper.

OlGary
03-10-20, 15:37
If anyone says that 120 for the nude BJ is too much, the guy obviously hasn't been to any parlors recently at all. It's you either pay at least that much or you don't have it. Simple as that.

Amppro95
03-10-20, 15:46
If anyone says that 120 for the nude BJ is too much, the guy obviously hasn't been to any parlors recently at all. It's you either pay at least that much or you don't have it. Simple as that.I thought that I was a complete shmuck for paying $120 for a naked BJ in Brookline about 6 months ago until I started to see more and more guys post the same, #1 the girl was young, hot, and let me do all the touching that I wanted, #2, she gave a great BJ. It is what it is, I consider myself a pretty good negotiator, part of being a good negotiator is knowing when the other person is at their bottom and you are willing to pay that bottom to get what you want.

TurnOverHoney
03-10-20, 15:50
I contacted her last week. You may already know this, $. 2 for one hour plus tips she said. I didn't press for anything more and possibly get blocked. Maybe I should have because I decided not to take the chance anyway.That looks like a typical skinny Asian. I saw a lady on Eros names Gina, she was model material. She and her ladyboy friend. That girl was light years better than that racket that says they are on 5 towns at once on Eros. Don't go to that one unless you get confirmation of the lady. Even then that's an easy walk out if necessary. The Gina lady was in an apartment in Albany street downtown.

OlGary
03-10-20, 16:24
At 100 you should get some FS and a dam blow job shouldn't be such on the menu where it can't fall in line while getting FS. Lazy mongers are setting this mood for providers this was never the case.

No wonder we are paying 200 and like obe lad said 300 for a lousy FS. You aee pricing us out of range mates come on. Young means nothing its all beat up pussy and throttled mouth cock holes. Treat it like a car, you drive the bloody thing out the lot the value depreciates not inflate.

I thought that I was a complete shmuck for paying $120 for a naked BJ in Brookline about 6 months ago until I started to see more and more guys post the same, #1 the girl was young, hot, and let me do all the touching that I wanted, #2, she gave a great BJ. It is what it is, I consider myself a pretty good negotiator, part of being a good negotiator is knowing when the other person is at their bottom and you are willing to pay that bottom to get what you want.

BigIrishBalls
03-10-20, 17:00
Bos st, had Lisa again, known by other aliases at the same spa. Good massage, super cautious with a million questions. Seen her before with standard he. Late 40's, good body, nice tits and super tight pussy. Started with BJ, mish, k9 and finish in the bag, bring your own or Saran Wrap BJ is your only option. Hh. 4 and cfs $. Another miner on here said he paid $. 6 and I think that is way too much but for $ she's a good go to.

Finder117
03-10-20, 20:31
Saw Coco recently, Cute, 30's (said she's 30, but looks like she might be more like 35-39, I can spot a liar.) -- Took the half.

Garbage massage, no knowledge of anatomy. Shorted on time. Kinda crappy t's.

4 house fee, . 6 finish with utc top and otc bottom -- decent technique, but will not repeat as menu seems very limited; there's better options.

Sounds
03-10-20, 22:00
If anyone says that 120 for the nude BJ is too much, the guy obviously hasn't been to any parlors recently at all. It's you either pay at least that much or you don't have it. Simple as that.Is the 120 including house fee or was that the tip? Reasonable if includes house. I think too high if it is in addition to house.

OldtimerMa
03-10-20, 22:02
Here is what I know about her (Tingting at Body Zen) level of service. Handjob to many (likely to everyone who wants it), covered blowjob to some, fucking to no one.
She fucks too. At least she did it before she got pregnant, as you say. My understanding is that guys who have full access to her consider her super UTR, and never even mentioned her name. She is there for many years and her data base of friendly dicks should be enormous. I believe that she owns the place and forbids her employees to perform anything extra at the parlor. It explains why everyone thinks it's a hopeless parlor with fugly grannies who would do nothing for you. In the meantime, the boss does all the heavy lifting — jerking, and sometimes sucking and fucking. Isn't that a great setup?

ChipJohnson001
03-10-20, 22:12
Tried out this Thai girl who has been advertising on cityxguide (number ending in 1281). She was hosting in what appeared to be an AirB&B apt on the Chinatown / Theater District border. Wanted $120 for the hour for massage and $100 for HR. Didn't offer to remove her clothes and she was quiet and reserved. Her english was perfect and she was very pretty, young and definitely Thai, but was all business and didn't really seem to like her job. We definitely did not have any connection or chemistry so I would not repeat. Not sure if anything else was on the menu.Thanks city. This is the girl I was going to see. You saved me a lot of time and money.

OlGary
03-10-20, 22:30
Is the 120 including house fee or was that the tip? Reasonable if includes house. I think too high if it is in addition to house.Please, show me the parlor where you can get nude BJ for 60. Even 10 years ago you most likely wouldn't be able to find it.

OlGary
03-10-20, 23:18
Its mongers like cheezefest that keeps the parlors in business in high prices. He just gives up and never seem to make an effort to negotiate and stand down when a provider mentions a price we all frown on.

Look at some of the reviews by other mates who are doing their part not agreeing to providers asking 100 to take a top off and bringing it down to 40 as it should be. These are the lads we want out in the field making a difference, cheezefist on there hand would gladly fork over that 120 for a blow job on top of a 60 house fee and claims he was treated like a king.

Come on mate, do us all a favor and grow a pair for once?

Please, show me the parlor where you can get nude BJ for 60. Even 10 years ago you most likely wouldn't be able to find it.

OldtimerMa
03-10-20, 23:55
She fucks too. At least she did it before she got pregnant, as you say. My understanding is that guys who have full access to her consider her super UTR, and never even mentioned her name. She is there for many years and her data base of friendly dicks should be enormous. I believe that she owns the place and forbids her employees to perform anything extra at the parlor. It explains why everyone thinks it's a hopeless parlor with fugly grannies who would do nothing for you. In the meantime, the boss does all the heavy lifting jerking, and sometimes sucking and fucking. Isn't that a great setup?Also, someone mentioned recently a woman getting happy ending from a female provider at the local parlor. Interestingly, it was done by this brilliant woman. She is good at multitasking!

Sounds
03-11-20, 08:34
Please, show me the parlor where you can get nude BJ for 60. Even 10 years ago you most likely wouldn't be able to find it.Was thinking more half hour and 80. Have gotten that, but my experience is more central MA rather than Boston proper. So that might be the difference.

DimSum21
03-11-20, 09:38
I tipped 120 for a covered BJ when I was new to this. There must be some kind of tipping guideline?

Trickster666
03-11-20, 14:08
Called Body Zen and was told that Tingting doesn't work there anymore. That was fast! No surprise though. Low-key prostitutes don't like publicity.

AmpExplorer
03-11-20, 14:20
I tipped 120 for a covered BJ when I was new to this. There must be some kind of tipping guideline?RTF can usually give you an idea of the usuals. I haven't traveled out of NE to see any regional variation. Hopefully the scale is similar north south east or west.

Someone should make a "tip card " for the newbies or the tech savvy can make an app.

JohnnyOceans2
03-11-20, 14:40
I feel like there is a genuinely agreed upon tip of 40 $ for standard HJ with some touching upstairs and possibly down. When it comes to either BBBJ or CBJ there is room for negotiation. I will usually never get a CBJ unless I already paid for FS. For BBBJ I usually spend around 60 and never more than 80. For FS I will never go above 120 but the most I have negotiated to is 110.

M Scores Easy
03-11-20, 14:53
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.

SoHandsomBig
03-11-20, 15:24
First time posting long time monging or whatever you call it.

Was in the mood even with Corona fear and dread I needed relief.

My usual go too's are 10x0 main in tham or 249 high but the last few experiences have been lack luster at best.

Had two spots in Norwood I would frequent but they closed. So moved north.

Tried 32 south for first time and don't regret it but not spectacular.

Room a little musty, could hear kids talking in other room.

She stopped 3 times for front door through massage.

Got the Hr at 60.

40' spinner massage was soft touch (she asked) then I had her go harder.

Started out 5/10 massage ended a solid 7/10 ,teasing around the jewels and crack.

When it came to flip she allowed roaming UTC and sucked on her eraser nipples.

Tried Fiv but she wasn't having it only over undies.

Then to my surprise after ample nipple sucking and utc top exploring I asked for BJ.

She had jr in her hands whole time slowly working him as I sucked.

Figured she would say no and offer cover or Greek but she didn't.

Went straight to it, no cover. Was about to pop told her and she hand finished, wiped me clean & continues massage.

After she had me stretched out and was trying to adjust my back and shoulders.

Offered water after. Never got her name.

60 h 60 tip.

Sounds
03-11-20, 15:25
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.Not necessarily true. I would avoid anywhere I have not been or that rotates girls. I know the girls where I go and none have been to China in a long time.

OhMyaChingBack
03-11-20, 15:30
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.Stay home then.

I don't think it's as bad as other virus'.

Britaly
03-11-20, 19:32
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.There are still a select few places that have had the same people providing an invaluable service over a period of a few years that have not traveled outside the US. You just need to know who they are. This is where really knowing your provider comes in handy. Yes they could have had someone that has the virus but then again I could say the same for the Walmart attendant that just bagged my purchase. Stay safe and have fun. Oh, by the way. The chances of an inspection by the state on any of these places right now are slim to none. They are way to busy dealing with the virus.

Momo2
03-11-20, 22:03
There are still a select few places that have had the same people providing an invaluable service over a period of a few years that have not traveled outside the US. You just need to know who they are. This is where really knowing your provider comes in handy. Yes they could have had someone that has the virus but then again I could say the same for the Walmart attendant that just bagged my purchase. Stay safe and have fun. Oh, by the way. The chances of an inspection by the state on any of these places right now are slim to none. They are way to busy dealing with the virus.You bagged a Walmart attendant? Things are going sideways.

ThizzleHats
03-11-20, 22:05
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.I wasn't worried before, but now I am. Skipped trying to get a session tonight. I expect there to be full lock down here by Saturday morning. If not, there should be. I'm not concerned much about getting sick and dying (but honestly are you going to roll the dice on a 4% chance of dying when a totally fucking overloaded medical system?) The social ramifications will be hard. People are going to be getting very stressed, the hoarding has already started (I tried to get a dust mask at Home Depot to do some sanding. None in two stores).

Fuck you idiots at Biogen.

M Scores Easy
03-11-20, 22:15
Not necessarily true. I would avoid anywhere I have not been or that rotates girls. I know the girls where I go and none have been to China in a long time.Ok, well you know these girls have family members. And your positive that they haven't gone to China either? C'Mon. Just take care of your own.

TwBone
03-11-20, 22:34
Not necessarily true. I would avoid anywhere I have not been or that rotates girls. I know the girls where I go and none have been to China in a long time.I agree they don't go back to China for years, as far as I know most of them taking breaks to Flushing, where there are tons of Chinese fresh off the boat. I will still be cautious when I visit these AMPs.

NoLogic
03-12-20, 06:03
I think a lot of people are forgetting that they banned flights in and out of China about a month ago and the incubation period of getting sick with Corona is 2 weeks so if a provider did go and made it out in time she would know for sure if she was sick already and seeing that these woman stay in the parlor all day and only come across a hand full of people compared to us that are in public all day I feel safer being in a AMP than I do going shopping. People are starting to loose their minds like buying up all the toilet paper for some reason.

Like the other gentlemen said, If your nervous just go to the AMP's your familiar with.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-12-20, 09:50
Anyone able to fill me in on whether the one provider at 3 Elm is a granny, or maybe an idea of her age range and if it is around 30's, 40's, 50's? Not looking for expanded menu anyway. This might be a good fairly local place to try out. Have known it existed. Just never bothered to go there before. The place is not posted about much. Maybe with the current climate, this might be a nice place to visit a good provider. Maybe if I am a new customer though, I might only get a good backrub. If that is the only service I receive then that would still make me content.

3 elm was closed a few days, but open again. There's only one provider, so if she can't be there, it's just not open. She's a good, attentive provider, but if you're looking for an expanded menu you probably want to be elsewhere (unless someone else has more info than me.).

Yello Tail
03-12-20, 12:40
I agree they don't go back to China for years, as far as I know most of them taking breaks to Flushing, where there are tons of Chinese fresh off the boat. I will still be cautious when I visit these AMPs.Some of the ones I used to see on a regular basis traveled to China annually, usually for Chinese New Year. Owners would bring in substitutes during those periods. And like you said, the places that rotate providers in this area come mostly from Flushing. Something to be somewhat concerned about is that the Chinese in Flushing see Chinese medical people when they are sick so if they had Corona-virus it may not get reported.

EarlSandwich
03-12-20, 15:47
Anyone going to a spa right now needs to have their head examined. These chicks go back and forth to China constantly.You're giving hygiene advice to people who pay a premium to have unprotected sex with providers who have unprotected sex for a living.

OldtimerMa
03-12-20, 16:43
Called Body Zen and was told that Tingting doesn't work there anymore. That was fast! No surprise though. Low-key prostitutes don't like publicity.They lied to you.

CbrRider
03-12-20, 18:22
Went to apple spa recently. I've seen one of the girls that uses the name Lisa in the past but I'm pretty sure I saw another girl using the same name previously. Picked a girl whose name I forget because I thought she had big tits. It was all bra. What a letdown. Standard massage and finish. Nothing to write home about.

Spectator
03-12-20, 18:40
10-20 people a day stick their face in the massage table face hole. More than a few of these places don't change the paper on the table, or don't even have paper on the table.

ALL of these places re-use the towel they cover you with at the beginning, on the flip, and after the deed while you get your head scratched.

These women rub naked people all day long with their bare hands.

Every thing that anyone has that's contagious, colds, flu's, or other crud is on that table, in that towel and that filthy you shaped face pillow.

I'm not skipping my massage because she's from Flushing or China, or because 5 other guys came in her mouth today.

Its the table that's the petri dish. And if you can't relax about Corona, Mary Palmer is always there.

OlGary
03-12-20, 19:16
The view of a pregnant TT sucking on my wrapped peepee was so fantastic, I didn't last long. And when I came, she said 'I love you'. She was essentially telling you that she just sucked your dick not only because she needed your 70 bucks, but because she really likes you.

DownWind
03-12-20, 20:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DimSum21
03-12-20, 23:58
I think if I were to contract the virus, it's source wouldn't be the girls going to China (they'd already be done for a while ago) or being around other Chinese, but more likely fellow mongers, however many. They never clean these places, and even if they do, Lysol wipes isn't enough disinfect massage tables from the virus. It takes one guy, and the virus is on that cold moist table all day. The state is closing everything public down now and even with less people out, in this case mongers, menu will be more expensive, that and the virus, my two cents, it's just not a fun time.

BikeZappa
03-13-20, 07:22
Tipping. You are asking these hardworking girls to be enthusiastic as soon as they see your old beatup face. You want them to laugh at your jokes, give you an exhausting massage, and all kinds of extras your wife won't do no matter how much you beg. You expect to paw on thier tits and act like you are turning them on. Try wrapping your mouth around the cardboard of an empty roll of toilet paper for a reference. Think about wrapping your lips around a piss smelling cock of a foul smelling old man and then, think about what a tip should be as you begrudge them. Come on guy, with all due respect, they are giving you what you want and your parting with something that gives them a meager existence. The more you tip the better the treatment the guy after you receives, and you as well the next visit. Just put yourselves in thier shoes and feel grateful you have options. We all need these ladies in our lives, wouldn't you agree?Very well put.

Johnson686
03-13-20, 09:43
Tipping. You are asking these hardworking girls to be enthusiastic as soon as they see your old beatup face. You want them to laugh at your jokes, give you an exhausting massage, and all kinds of extras your wife won't do no matter how much you beg. You expect to paw on thier tits and act like you are turning them on. Try wrapping your mouth around the cardboard of an empty roll of toilet paper for a reference. Think about wrapping your lips around a piss smelling cock of a foul smelling old man and then, think about what a tip should be as you begrudge them. Come on guy, with all due respect, they are giving you what you want and your parting with something that gives them a meager existence. The more you tip the better the treatment the guy after you receives, and you as well the next visit. Just put yourselves in thier shoes and feel grateful you have options. We all need these ladies in our lives, wouldn't you agree?Completely agree with this. Too many guys on this board trying to shame other mongers because they think they tip too high. You get what you pay for in life. Let the rest of us tip what we think is fair. It's not a necessity to get a massage. If you can't afford it, maybe it's time to just stay home and jerk off.

ChipJohnson001
03-13-20, 10:22
Completely agree with this. Too many guys on this board trying to shame other mongers because they think they tip too high. You get what you pay for in life. Let the rest of us tip what we think is fair. It's not a necessity to get a massage. If you can't afford it, maybe it's time to just stay home and jerk off.I would take it one step further. Let's price these cheap fucks out of the market. I have to imagine that the guy who expects a nude BJ for 60 bucks are the ones the girls like least. Their hygiene and treatment of the providers is probably just as bad as the tips they leave. If as a community we fairly compensate the good and hot providers that will bring in better talent and better services at a marginally higher price. We can leave the cheap guys the 5 Knapps of the industry where they can still get cut rate services from dirty grannies.

ThizzleHats
03-13-20, 11:03
I would take it one step further. Let's price these cheap fucks out of the market.I'm okay with paying a bit more knowing that the girls won't be drained by losers and the rooms won't have the stink of whatever else they're probably cheapening out on, such as their hygiene.

Mm196
03-13-20, 12:29
I'm okay with paying a bit more knowing that the girls won't be drained by losers and the rooms won't have the stink of whatever else they're probably cheapening out on, such as their hygiene.I'm with you guys. I'm happy to pay a little extra if the service is good or they go out of their way. I guess life has been good to me that I can throw these women an extra 20. Happened recently and my follow up visit was unbelievable. Frankly, I couldn't care less if that prices someone out. Especially when they seem to view these women as animals. I feel fucking sorry for you. And while I'm at it I call bullshit that someone is finding a 60 dollar naked BJ from a young attractive woman. Especially haggling them down from 100. All I've seen up to this point is a lot of whining, bragging and no contributions. As they say, put up or shut up.

Vintage68
03-13-20, 13:26
I see it like this, 15 years ago I was tipping $40 for HJ. It is not unreasonable for someone to tip $50 or $60 for one today. Prices go up for everything. What I don't like is being asked for a top up front where I have to get off the table to tip first. I also hate haggling. I do agree that we cannot just hand over $100+ for a topless HJ. Also should not be tipping extra for lackluster service or being shorted on time. It's a two way street.

STDKing
03-13-20, 13:41
10-20 people a day stick their face in the massage table face hole. More than a few of these places don't change the paper on the table, or don't even have paper on the table.

ALL of these places re-use the towel they cover you with at the beginning, on the flip, and after the deed while you get your head scratched.

These women rub naked people all day long with their bare hands.

Every thing that anyone has that's contagious, colds, flu's, or other crud is on that table, in that towel and that filthy you shaped face pillow.

I'm not skipping my massage because she's from Flushing or China, or because 5 other guys came in her mouth today.

Its the table that's the petri dish. And if you can't relax about Corona, Mary Palmer is always there.Just ask them to change the sheets and use a new towel (been doing this well before corona and it isn't like they mind). Why would you put politeness ahead of your health? Does anyone seriously see them bringing over a used cum rag and allow them to wipe their dick with it? Guys, this is a part of the hobby you actually can control. If they realize people notice the dirty sheets, they will change their behavior around them.

You are not going to get corona at a massage parlor: you will get it being out in public at a variety of places. These girls and their stores won't have any more rates of the virus than your local bookstore. And believe me, they don't want it either. Places have been spic and span lately.

CityxSlicker
03-13-20, 14:29
I wanted to check out this newish spot in Weymouth:

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/asian-massage-781-331-8883-xinghai-massage-spa-39305459

But when I got there the younger girl was with someone and the granny at the counter wasn't going to cut it for me. I ended up going to Sunny Spa in Hull which has given me good service in the past. Jennifer is on vacation so I got Sophia who is not young or old and not hot or ugly. She's just fine. I took the half for 40, left the towel off and it remained off the whole time. After some lackluster massaging I starting feeling around, she let my hands down her pants, and then about 10 minutes in she told me to flip. At this point I usually ask to massage them, which she agreed to, so up she went. Wouldn't allow oil (no surprise) but did let me take down her pants and unhook the bra. Small asian ass but not a bad body on her, and I could see everything nicely from between her legs. She didn't let me touch too much down there and after a few minutes she jumped off and I got back on face up. She asked what I wanted, we negotiated for a full nude HJ for 60, though she initially asked for 80. There is definitely more on the menu because she made sucking motions which I declined, but I don't know how much she's asking. Full roaming allowed in the nude HJ, even pressed my finger into her BH a bit. Small eraser tipped A cups up top but not back to suck on. After my finish she rubbed my head and shoulders a bit and then offered to walk on my back for a few which was surprisingly relaxing. Over all for 40/60 it was a decent experience. My main complaint is she lacked any kind of personality (which I get, she's not there to make friends) but I usually try to banter a bit, loosen them up, flirt a little, and she wasn't really having it.

WaveGuy
03-13-20, 15:36
I wanted to check out this newish spot in Weymouth:

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/asian-massage-781-331-8883-xinghai-massage-spa-39305459

But when I got there the younger girl was with someone and the granny at the counter wasn't going to cut it for me. I ended up going to Sunny Spa in Hull which has given me good service in the past. Jennifer is on vacation so I got Sophia who is not young or old and not hot or ugly. She's just fine. I took the half for 40, left the towel off and it remained off the whole time. After some lackluster massaging I starting feeling around, she let my hands down her pants, and then about 10 minutes in she told me to flip. At this point I usually ask to massage them, which she agreed to, so up she went. Wouldn't allow oil (no surprise) but did let me take down her pants and unhook the bra. Small asian ass but not a bad body on her, and I could see everything nicely from between her legs. She didn't let me touch too much down there and after a few minutes she jumped off and I got back on face up. She asked what I wanted, we negotiated for a full nude HJ for 60, though she initially asked for 80. There is definitely more on the menu because she made sucking motions which I declined, but I don't know how much she's asking. Full roaming allowed in the nude HJ, even pressed my finger into her BH a bit. Small eraser tipped A cups up top but not back to suck on. After my finish she rubbed my head and shoulders a bit and then offered to walk on my back for a few which was surprisingly relaxing. Over all for 40/60 it was a decent experience. My main complaint is she lacked any kind of personality (which I get, she's not there to make friends) but I usually try to banter a bit, loosen them up, flirt a little, and she wasn't really having it.Is Sunny Spa the one that is under a new name? 522.

ChipJohnson001
03-13-20, 15:51
I see it like this, 15 years ago I was tipping $40 for HJ. It is not unreasonable for someone to tip $50 or $60 for one today. Prices go up for everything. What I don't like is being asked for a top up front where I have to get off the table to tip first. I also hate haggling. I do agree that we cannot just hand over $100+ for a topless HJ. Also should not be tipping extra for lackluster service or being shorted on time. It's a two way street.Haggling before the deed is terrible. Even worse is when they ask you to pay up front. However, if there are guys out there tipping $40 for a top notch full access HJ, I see why the girls feel the need to do so. Definitely should not pay insane prices, and definitely should be based on performance. The more people voluntarily tip a reasonable sum, the more girls in the know will deliver for reasonable looking customers w / o haggling in the knowledge they will get what they are due. Unfortunately the language barrier makes a pre-establishes incentive structure hard to explain.

ThizzleHats
03-13-20, 16:52
Coco told me there was a new girl coming in soon so when I called and they said new girl was working I decided to go in and give her a try.

Said her name was Lisa, reasonably upbeat attitude, shitty English you know the drill. Paid $40 for hh and went into the room. She didn't offer oil but did a massage with a towel on. Okay I thought, wasn't a fan but it wasn't too bad. Massage was decent enough despite that. Hot towel and so light touching, drifting around the inner thigh but really no tease. Flip over asked for a blowjob no condom offered $600 and agreed on $8000. She goes off and comes back and didn't change, slaps on some Saran wrap and starts giving what was a kind of toothy blowjob. Fuck this isn't what I meant by no condom. Try to get her to unwrap the present but no good. Say fuck it and give her another $40,000 to hop on, and pull out a condom. Tits were nothing to write home about, decent eraser nipples. She's probably 40-ish, pretty slim, but some skin damage and some mom filling out. Moderately furry downstairs but not full 70's Bush. She gets tired of riding for a while then asks me to switch. Fuck I'm here to relax and have you do the work, but okay. Hit her doggy while I'm standing and she's moaning a bit and tickling my balls. I hit it deep and she GRABS my nuts. Finish up without really going the full length and I'm glad I had a bag on because the outside of that condom was bone dry. Definitely would have needed some lube otherwise, not like other talent there that gets decently moist.

Overall wouldn't repeat but standard CFS but she's not great. Coco is better.

OlGary
03-13-20, 23:05
Coco told me there was a new girl coming in soon so when I called and they said new girl was working I decided to go in and give her a try.

Said her name was Lisa, reasonably upbeat attitude, shitty English you know the drill. Paid $40 for hh and went into the room. She didn't offer oil but did a massage with a towel on. Okay I thought, wasn't a fan but it wasn't too bad. Massage was decent enough despite that. Hot towel and so light touching, drifting around the inner thigh but really no tease. Flip over asked for a blowjob no condom offered $600 and agreed on $8000. She goes off and comes back and didn't change, slaps on some Saran wrap and starts giving what was a kind of toothy blowjob. Fuck this isn't what I meant by no condom. Try to get her to unwrap the present but no good. Say fuck it and give her another $40,000 to hop on, and pull out a condom. Tits were nothing to write home about, decent eraser nipples. She's probably 40-ish, pretty slim, but some skin damage and some mom filling out. Moderately furry downstairs but not full 70's Bush. She gets tired of riding for a while then asks me to switch. Fuck I'm here to relax and have you do the work, but okay. Hit her doggy while I'm standing and she's moaning a bit and tickling my balls. I hit it deep and she GRABS my nuts. Finish up without really going the full length and I'm glad I had a bag on because the outside of that condom was bone dry. Definitely would have needed some lube otherwise, not like other talent there that gets decently moist.

Overall wouldn't repeat but standard CFS but she's not great. Coco is better.Sounds familiar. That's what I normally do.

AmpExplorer
03-14-20, 02:51
Just ask them to change the sheets and use a new towel (been doing this well before corona and it isn't like they mind). Why would you put politeness ahead of your health? Does anyone seriously see them bringing over a used cum rag and allow them to wipe their dick with it? Guys, this is a part of the hobby you actually can control. If they realize people notice the dirty sheets, they will change their behavior around them.

You are not going to get corona at a massage parlor: you will get it being out in public at a variety of places. These girls and their stores won't have any more rates of the virus than your local bookstore. And believe me, they don't want it either. Places have been spic and span lately.Hopefully the AMP / Aamps have enough cleaning supplies to keep things copacetic but their bleach soaps papertowels, tp and hand sanitizer will run low and it isn't that easy to stock up from Costco's or anywhere else for that matter. I know where there was an abundance of supplies. It was the Pawtucket RI AMPs now closed.

Trickster666
03-14-20, 09:02
Discovered a new (to me) BBFS provider at a local parlor. Seems to be fine. To avoid overrunning the place by horny hordes, wouldn't mention it publicly. Ask me if interested.

Jay117
03-14-20, 10:13
Anyone able to fill me in on whether the one provider at 3 Elm is a granny, or maybe an idea of her age range and if it is around 30's, 40's, 50's? Not looking for expanded menu anyway. This might be a good fairly local place to try out. Have known it existed. Just never bothered to go there before. The place is not posted about much. Maybe with the current climate, this might be a nice place to visit a good provider. Maybe if I am a new customer though, I might only get a good backrub. If that is the only service I receive then that would still make me content.40's, I'd say. Call first for sure, since there's just the one person there. There's also a dog.

Spectator
03-14-20, 10:15
Just ask them to change the sheets and use a new towel (been doing this well before corona and it isn't like they mind). Why would you put politeness ahead of your health? Funny. I have no problem asking for a BJ, but I kinda always felt like I'd insult them and get crappy service. You are right. I'l ask for a clean towel. I know they wash their own hands and the cum rags, but I often throw a paper towel down.

Where my junk hits and one over the face pillow. Always been doing that, not just for corona, but because I don't want to catch anything and it seemed easy.

LuvInIt22
03-14-20, 10:42
I think a lot of people are forgetting that they banned flights in and out of China about a month ago and the incubation period of getting sick with Corona is 2 weeks so if a provider did go and made it out in time she would know for sure if she was sick already and seeing that these woman stay in the parlor all day and only come across a hand full of people compared to us that are in public all day I feel safer being in a AMP than I do going shopping. People are starting to loose their minds like buying up all the toilet paper for some reason.

Like the other gentlemen said, If your nervous just go to the AMP's your familiar with.Ban or no ban, I personally know of at least 3 local massage providers who spent the New Year in China and are now back in the US. I am sure there are many more who have also returned. Right now I am more worried about European travelers or folks from Washington, NY and Cali. I do however agree that women who traveled to China for New Year and returned would likely have symptoms by now, Healthy seeming Chinese are probably no more risk to you than anyone else at this point.

All things considered I am going to stay away from parlors for the near future because I have several risk factors for infection.

OlGary
03-14-20, 10:53
Ban or no ban, I personally know of at least 3 local massage providers who spent the New Year in China and are now back in the US. I am sure there are many more who have also returned. Right now I am more worried about European travelers or folks from Washington, NY and Cali. I do however agree that women who traveled to China for New Year and returned would likely have symptoms by now, Healthy seeming Chinese are probably no more risk to you than anyone else at this point.

All things considered I am going to stay away from parlors for the near future because I have several risk factors for infection.Flights from China are not completely banned. The arriving passengers are required to self quarantine for two weeks. However, the providers, who are in contact with newly arrived family members, pose a risk.

Yyzvisitor
03-14-20, 11:07
CFist, Happened to find myself at a big box store not too far away. Found the time and went down the street and made my way to 1060. I was invited to dine at the trough. I was full when done, and had a great calorie free meal. She is, as you described, hot and friendly. The hair is to die for, and the erect projectiles at the end of her A+'s were added amenities. The massage was just ok, but, the approach she used to give the message was enjoyable. Glad I went there for the buffet and main course. Thanks for the heads up to visit.What's a full tour go for all in now?

Thanks,

YYZ.

OlGary
03-14-20, 11:18
What's a full tour go for all in now?

Thanks,

YYZ.If you expect FS at 1060, just forget it. Even BJ is not available there. Nude play with DATY, culminating in a HJ, that's what you will receive. That would be at least 100.

Scraggy
03-14-20, 13:48
Flights from China are not completely banned. The arriving passengers are required to self quarantine for two weeks. However, the providers, who are in contact with newly arrived family members, pose a risk.One of the (many) high end, very popular and terrific Korean FS spas in Manhattan just closed down for a month. Mongers have apparently run for the hills. Now, the girls there can probably make their money as models or pornstars until the AMP reopens, not sure our local AMP girls have those options. For obvious reasons.

CityxSlicker
03-14-20, 15:22
Is Sunny Spa the one that is under a new name? 522.Ya I guess its called Bodywork Day Spa now, but you are correct it is 522. I still refer to it as Sunny, sorry for the confusion!

CxS.

CandyMan555
03-14-20, 15:41
Once a month a great massage is needed I am looking for an outstanding legit massage with no HE just a great massage.

Any info would be appreciated thanks CM.

Garretts65
03-14-20, 17:24
I went to 1060 yesterday and got a very good massage from Lulu, but nothing else was offered. Said it was her last day there. I like 1060 because they always look clean, but there's not a lot on the table from my history. I admit to being very low key.

CrazyCrouton
03-14-20, 18:04
One of the (many) high end, very popular and terrific Korean FS spas in Manhattan just closed down for a month. Mongers have apparently run for the hills. Now, the girls there can probably make their money as models or pornstars until the AMP reopens, not sure our local AMP girls have those options. For obvious reasons.I just received word that two spas north off Boston have had there regulars take a temporary leave until April. I'm unsure if they are closed.

Bozscaggs
03-14-20, 18:08
[Deleted by Admin]

OlGary
03-14-20, 21:46
Once a month a great massage is needed I am looking for an outstanding legit massage with no HE just a great massage.

Any info would be appreciated thanks CM.That would be Halcyon in Waltham. I don't think you would be able to find a better massage place. That's one-provider establishment, Chinese.

Mr Bao
03-15-20, 00:02
People, if you have time, go see Lulu at 1060. The girl is super hot and super friendly. She is all you can eat.I beg to differ as everyone is called LuLu and this one bites the dust. More like a vampire I say, I would not partake unless verified by others as every woman wants to be another when the gal takes the bigger cake!

TheBoobHound
03-15-20, 10:58
I just received word that two spas north off Boston have had there regulars take a temporary leave until April. I'm unsure if they are closed.I'd expect more of the same. The ladies are pretty worried too. One said she is going to take the next month ofd. Another who owns a couple spas says she will close her businesses for a while.

Hand Deliver
03-15-20, 11:15
YVisitor, just confirming what CFist posted, that's all you're going to get. I find that it can be really in joy able there. When you're in the mood for FS there are a lot of other choices around Waltham in Watertown.

What's a full tour go for all in now?

Thanks,

YYZ..

OlGary
03-15-20, 20:59
One of the (many) high end, very popular and terrific Korean FS spas in Manhattan just closed down for a month. Mongers have apparently run for the hills. Now, the girls there can probably make their money as models or pornstars until the AMP reopens, not sure our local AMP girls have those options. For obvious reasons.Is Dr. Lisa still working in Manhattan?

MrBologna
03-15-20, 21:00
Not sure if you want to travel, but 635 Rogers Street #8 in Lowell I left very happy. Angela was my provider. Very pretty and left very happy. 40/ I40.

Side note.

Kinda bummed there are not more options in Stoneham / Woburn / Wakefield like when Wendy was around. At different times I was in this area and it was convenient.

StlNumb1
03-15-20, 23:27
So I've never tried this before, but have been wanting to for some time. It's hard to weed out the fakes and legit places, and as I understand it, unless you post a review, no one will really give you any actionable intel. So I figured Chinatown was a good place to start, at the very least I'd get a decent massage. So I found a place on cityXguide, that based on the wording, had no chance of being only a professional massage, the title reading "New Arrival Girls. ", which In reading, I could almost actually hear the Asian accent, which put me at ease, because experience tells me that 5-0 isn't that clever LOL.

So I arrive at the building, sandwiched between 2 restaurants, and since I'm white and stood out like a sore thumb, I then circled the block 3 times until the sidewalk was clear and I could make my entrance without all the locals seeing. It was a sketchy looking apartment, with not 1, but 2 of the door buzzers advertising an AMP. So I found mine, took the ghetto elevator up, and was greeted by, what reading other posts have taught me, the "MamaSan". An ok looking woman, who looked to be in her mid 40's. She was very cheerful and happy, and I figured she would take me to the room and I'd be able to pick my girl, or one would be sent in. If I knew she would be the one performing the service, I would of left, as she wasn't anything great to look at. She guided me into an apartment that was set up to look like a parlor and was actually a lot nicer than the outside led me to expect. Dim lighting, candles and aroma therapy, with relaxing music playing.

Once in the room, which had a very professional set up, she collected the $70 for the hour and told me to undress. So I'm on the table, wearing only way God gave me and a towel, and in comes the same lady and I'm very disappointed but it's too late now.

She proceeded to wipe me down with a warm wet facecloth and started the massage. At first it was over the towel, and I though I had really been ripped off, but after about 10 mins she slid the towel to cover my lower half & began a massage with lotion, that actual was very good. The massage lasted about 45 minutes. I was still in doubt about weather or not I'd be leaving with relaxed muscles but blue balls, but when her hand started coming very very close to my naughty bits, my fears were slightly abated.

After 45 minutes of a really great massage, she told me to flip onto my back and said "if I take really good care of you, you going to take really good care of me, ya? So I said, yea sure I would. She then dimmed the lights even more, prob do I could more easily imagine it was anyone else down there performing my "hand release", and proceeded to "happily end" my visit. After "I came to say thank you", she again wiped me down with a warm cloth and left for me to redress. I gave her $35 as a tip and left.

So to sum up.

No good looking woman.

No TS as advertised.

No new girls, or girls plural at all.

Hope that helps and pays my dues for more reliable Intel in the future.

Trickster666
03-15-20, 23:38
I'd expect more of the same. The ladies are pretty worried too. One said she is going to take the next month ofd. Another who owns a couple spas says she will close her businesses for a while.The State is shutting down all restaurants and bars starting March 17. All parlors will be officially closed in no time too.

RichnMa
03-16-20, 06:47
So I've never tried this before, but have been wanting to for some time. It's hard to weed out the fakes and legit places, and as I understand it, unless you post a review, no one will really give you any actionable intel. So I figured Chinatown was a good place to start, at the very least I'd get a decent massage. So I found a place on cityXguide, that based on the wording, had no chance of being only a professional massage, the title reading "New Arrival Girls. ", which In reading, I could almost actually hear the Asian accent, which put me at ease, because experience tells me that 5-0 isn't that clever LOL.There use to be some younger woman working there times are changing before you know it they will be closed down until after this virus is gone.

Herow
03-16-20, 07:25
The State is shutting down all restaurants and bars starting March 17. All parlors will be officially closed in no time too.The state is closing sit-down dining; the restuarants can still be open and do takeout. And the restrictions are an attempt to limit the number of people in a place at one time. No one is going to shut down massage places unless nearly all businesses are going to be shuttered.

With virtually no business and depending on their costs, they may be shutting themselves down however.

OldtimerMa
03-16-20, 08:08
The state is closing sit-down dining; the restuarants can still be open and do takeout. And the restrictions are an attempt to limit the number of people in a place at one time. No one is going to shut down massage places unless nearly all businesses are going to be shuttered.

With virtually no business and depending on their costs, they may be shutting themselves down however.The panic intensifies, so no one really knows what will be closed next. The situation is developing so fast, I wouldn't be surprised that most places with a possibility of human interactions might be closed at some point. Don't see how the parlors should be necessarily immune to this.

AmpExplorer
03-16-20, 08:22
The panic intensifies, so no one really knows what will be closed next. The situation is developing so fast, I wouldn't be surprised that most places with a possibility of human interactions might be closed at some point. Don't see how the parlors should be necessarily immune to this.Probably have to check Mass. Gov. Recent haircut was told the "beauty spas" that do beauty treatments. Like Botox / facials have to be shut down. We will see if there will be a list of places like barbers, hair salons and massage / body work places added to the list will not be surprised to see state shutdown.

Jay117
03-16-20, 09:00
Thanks for the post, though you didn't actually say where you went.

As for actionable intel, there's plenty here. Just may take a little browsing and searching to connect the discussions to the addresses.

So I've never tried this before, but have been wanting to for some time. It's hard to weed out the fakes and legit places, and as I understand it, unless you post a review, no one will really give you any actionable intel. So I figured Chinatown was a good place to start, at the very least I'd get a decent massage. So I found a place on cityXguide, that based on the wording, had no chance of being only a professional massage, the title reading "New Arrival Girls. ", which In reading, I could almost actually hear the Asian accent, which put me at ease, because experience tells me that 5-0 isn't...
So to sum up.

No good looking woman.

No TS as advertised.

No new girls, or girls plural at all.

Hope that helps and pays my dues for more reliable Intel in the future.

SlickWilly007
03-16-20, 11:25
Tried to post this-- it never made it, not sure what happened.

Over the weekend went to Walnut in the Ham. Closed. Sign says back in 3 weeks.

T-and (was my first time going) on rt 9, was closed during business hours also. No sign.

As a plan B, had a trip to Waltham (the other Ham) and visited the legendary April / Apple. First time, good massage. Thanks for the heads up fellas.

CrazyCrouton
03-16-20, 11:56
This could be just what we needed to control the out of control prices some of these ladies feel they deserve. I'm all for fair wages but honestly some of these lovely ladies price gouge more than sidewalk hand sanitizer vendors.

The state is closing sit-down dining; the restuarants can still be open and do takeout. And the restrictions are an attempt to limit the number of people in a place at one time. No one is going to shut down massage places unless nearly all businesses are going to be shuttered.

With virtually no business and depending on their costs, they may be shutting themselves down however.

BostonRubs
03-16-20, 12:19
Was told that Chi is going to be closed for 2 weeks at least.

Stay safe.

EarlSandwich
03-16-20, 12:25
Thanks for the post, though you didn't actually say where you went.

As for actionable intel, there's plenty here. Just may take a little browsing and searching to connect the discussions to the addresses.Sounds like 40 Harrison to me.

Neddd
03-16-20, 14:24
It seems now that nothing is "risk-free" I'm a little cautious about physical contact right now, The one on one doesn't concern me as much as the other patrons before me so maybe someone should invest in a good jack shack with live girls but bring your own towel to sit on. Today that would probably make money. Just thinkin.

STDKing
03-16-20, 18:23
Looking for a solid UTR place (just don't feel like stressing anymore). Please send PM if you know any north of Boston.

CrazyCrouton
03-17-20, 22:23
I believe Prospect and Main Street will be shut down for two weeks.

Grizwooos
03-18-20, 12:08
Went by 59 yesterday and they were closed.

Oeddeo
03-18-20, 12:52
I probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it. If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want. But prostitution is illegal so we still hold all the cards. 100 for a topless hand job is ridiculous. It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip. We need to take the power back. The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. It sounds fucked up, I know. But up selling a guy with his dick I your hand is fucked up too. Once they get the message that up selling leads to deportation then the prices will come down. Take the power back.

This could be just what we needed to control the out of control prices some of these ladies feel they deserve. I'm all for fair wages but honestly some of these lovely ladies price gouge more than sidewalk hand sanitizer vendors.

MoreBJs
03-18-20, 15:41
139 Moody closed but 732 open.

STDKing
03-18-20, 16:10
The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. Most of these providers are not here illegally.100 for topless HJ isn't the norm. It is still forty for an hi at most places. Some girls, usually younger and prettier, charge a bit more. Don't go around getting these places closed, or bringing attention to ICE just cause you want to pay dollar store prices for service. You are literally going to ruin it for everyone else. Just pay 40 or 50 for the HJ like anyone else (and more for additional extras if you can afford it). If you can't or think it is too steep, politely leave. Have some self control and discretion.

OlGary
03-18-20, 16:15
Excellent, greatest post reply I have ever seen on here. My God that was so well said, every single word. I love how you started it with a solution and ended with a decisive conclusion. Man, why can't we see more intelligent postings like this from such Lad.

I probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it. If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want. But prostitution is illegal so we still hold all the cards. 100 for a topless hand job is ridiculous. It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip. We need to take the power back. The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. It sounds fucked up, I know. But up selling a guy with his dick I your hand is fucked up too. Once they get the message that up selling leads to deportation then the prices will come down. Take the power back.

NewGuy666
03-18-20, 16:18
I probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it. If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want. But prostitution is illegal so we still hold all the cards. 100 for a topless hand job is ridiculous. It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip. We need to take the power back. The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. It sounds fucked up, I know. But up selling a guy with his dick I your hand is fucked up too. Once they get the message that up selling leads to deportation then the prices will come down. Take the power back.I propose following tip structure;.

$40. For topless handjob.

$60. For covered BJ ($80 uncovered, $85 cim, $90 swallow).

$80. For covered FS.

We control demand during this national emergency, let's take the power.

OlGary
03-18-20, 17:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TurnOverHoney
03-18-20, 17:25
Had an itch to scratch and visited spring st due to intel on board. Went to orchid. A pretty hard massage which I didn't expect from an older looking skinny masseuse. Opted to pay with card. The massage was pretty sensual and the soft touch was really soft. A fellow monger walked in and she quickly grabbed someone probably from sunshine or a chef at super fusion 2 LOL. Anyhow you tip upfront or pay 40. I'm the worst tipper if all time, so 20-30. Before ending she goes 50 more. I was like I already tipped so she caved in was quiet due to other monger. Anyways no need for utc not really worth it with this lady. Overall satisfactory. Didn't get a look at the other girl. No hot towel in the boys which is good to know.

Member #6348
03-18-20, 21:20
I went and checked this place out last Saturday. Definitely in my top 5 of experience's. Started with the complete towel covered massage after about 10 minutes the warm oil came out and turned into the nicest slow relaxing massage I have ever had. Was a complete hour. On the turn over it got even better. On the flip there was no talk about anything. It was awesome from the first 15 minutes on. LOL Tipped 40. I liked it so much I went back Sunday. Plenty of Street parking. Will repeat.

OlGary
03-18-20, 21:49
I propose following tip structure;.

$80. For covered FS.

We control demand during this national emergency, let's take the power.Could you, please, give at least one specific parlor / provider giving BJ for 60, CIM for 85, and FS for 80. I mean, not somebody somewhere, but at least one verifiable name. Thank you in advance.

ThizzleHats
03-18-20, 22:30
Excellent, greatest post reply I have ever seen on here. My God that was so well said, every single word. I love how you started it with a solution and ended with a decisive conclusion. Man, why can't we see more intelligent postings like this from such Lad."Excellent point, me. " "Thank you, myself. ".

Here's my tipping stricture counter proposal:

Granny jackhammer HJ: Whatever its worth to you.

BJ: Whatever its worth to you.

Nude BJ: Whatever its worth to you.

Nude BBBJ with CIM: Fucking where tell me.

FS: Whatever its worth to you.

Four hands full service with a prostate swirly: Whatever its worth to you.

TurnOverHoney
03-18-20, 22:41
Could you, please, give at least one specific parlor / provider giving BJ for 60, CIM for 85, and FS for 80. I mean, not somebody somewhere, but at least one verifiable name. Thank you in advance.In terms of playing with ass and tits, sometimes the providers are really oblivious. In that case 20 is okay. I have been to Hopedale, complete oblivion, triple aaa 20 in Quincy. Places like these 20 is more than fine. Any upsell unless desperate just leave. One time I was trying a place in weymouth and for a squeeze and HJ, it was 50. They were nice though. Even some old Caucasian providers have separate handjob / boobs prices like tai s in Acton. That lady is like a thousand years old. If a masseuse is Hassling me I have no problem giving 20. Someone else would fold, not me. There is always the next customer that will shell out 40.

OlGary
03-18-20, 23:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Orion Pax
03-19-20, 00:37
I probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it. If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want. But prostitution is illegal so we still hold all the cards. 100 for a topless hand job is ridiculous. It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip. We need to take the power back. The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. It sounds fucked up, I know. But up selling a guy with his dick I your hand is fucked up too. Once they get the message that up selling leads to deportation then the prices will come down. Take the power back.I have been out of the game for about 6 years and last I was in it was.

40 HJ.

60 BJ.

80 BBBJ.

100 FS.

The place I've been going to now wants 80 just for an HJ and that is just ridiculous.

Skatar018
03-19-20, 04:52
Mr Valentine has set the price https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwBXLcdSPQ.

I propose following tip structure;.

$80. For covered FS.

We control demand during this national emergency, let's take the power.

ChipJohnson001
03-19-20, 06:23
If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want... It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip.Is that how economics works? Illegal things are cheaper and the buyers can dictate the price? Clearly you have never bought drugs or exotic pets. The inverse is true, and if you go around threatening parlors, I'm guessing you will have an interesting conversation with the Chinese mob.

I'm guessing most people on this board remember when a coke was fifty cents. But they are not any more. That is also how economics works.

Thizzle nailed it. Do whatever you want, but stop acting like those of us willing to pay 2020 prices are enabling some market wide price shift.

Bozscaggs
03-19-20, 09:59
Is that how economics works? Illegal things are cheaper and the buyers can dictate the price? Clearly you have never bought drugs or exotic pets. The inverse is true, and if you go around threatening parlors, I'm guessing you will have an interesting conversation with the Chinese mob.

I'm guessing most people on this board remember when a coke was fifty cents. But they are not any more. That is also how economics works.

Thizzle nailed it. Do whatever you want, but stop acting like those of us willing to pay 2020 prices are enabling some market wide price shift.Oh, I see the Boston Police that are of Chinese descent. And also the rest of the police (Quid pro quo) That's organized crime in Boston. The criminal scum that wear blue and Dawn badges and revolvers.

Azn Lvr
03-19-20, 10:59
I probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it. If prostitution was legal then these girls can charge what ever they want. But prostitution is illegal so we still hold all the cards. 100 for a topless hand job is ridiculous. It wasn't long ago when you could get a topless hand job, suck on the titties, and stick a finger in the pussy, all for a 40 buck tip. We need to take the power back. The next time a provider up sells you, get up, get dressed, leave without tipping, then get on your phone and call ICE and have their ass deported. It sounds fucked up, I know. But up selling a guy with his dick I your hand is fucked up too. Once they get the message that up selling leads to deportation then the prices will come down. Take the power back.I might be wrong, but apart from tipping better, I think get better service by not being an asshole to the lady.

punteruk
03-19-20, 12:26
I'm not going to slag on you, as the world is full of bargain hunters. But keep in mind, most of these ladies have no personal interest in getting you off. It's a risk / reward proposition for them, and they're taking virtually all the risk (Kraft being an outlier). And the risk has gotten a lot higher. Google "massage and prostitution sting" and you'll see it's the ladies getting busted, not the mongers. And now they run the risk of a bogus human trafficking charge. If the risk outweighs the reward, they'll simply close shop.

I'm on pause, but when things return to normal I have no issue offering a little more for decent service. About 20% in general.

MoreBJs
03-19-20, 12:45
Is that how economics works? Illegal things are cheaper and the buyers can dictate the price? Clearly you have never bought drugs or exotic pets. The inverse is true, and if you go around threatening parlors, I'm guessing you will have an interesting conversation with the Chinese mob.

Thizzle nailed it. Do whatever you want, but stop acting like those of us willing to pay 2020 prices are enabling some market wide price shift.My econ take on this is that everyone just simply needs to pay what they feel is right and fair for the service they received and stop trying to convert others to their opinion, especially the silly idea that now they can try to pay less and get more, just because of the times we are going through. It is never going to work. Trying to unite the mongers of Massachusetts to follow your proposal will be an exercise in futility. It really is about time in this hobby
that those that really are spending beyond their means to stay in this hobby need to take a hiatus and just try to not be jealous of those who make more money and can still continue to go to these amps and pay these girls respectable prices, fair market prices.

I really believe that the gap between the rich and the poor is starting to irk the poor and this jealousy brings about these type of posts. I myself am also a poor boy but I manage to keep a pretty solid budget month-to-month on my mongering and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Within your respective budgets, no matter how much you make per month or per year you just need to accept and deal with what that level of mongering is going to be like, and go with it and just try to look at the glass as half-full and not half empty. Please grow up, put your big boy pants on and stop whining already.

I know that from time to time I hit a lottery number or a scratch ticket and when I do I have more money than I usually do and I splurge, every one else who is poor like me can also do this and I hope you do hit something on the lottery because it's a lot better to read a post about someone who is not a cheap o and had a good time whatever the cost and recommends a place and gives a good review than to read a post about a cheap o person. Especially one who wants to convert others when they know really that they can't and just complain for complainings sake. Stop that! No one likes a whiner. Grow up already and accept reality.

IMHO, if you can't afford the hobby now, you should simply stop altogether and do something else as a hobby that you can afford and enjoy, or take a hiatus from AMPs until you are better off financially. That is what I plan to do. I will also stop the cheap o streetwalker pickups that I am known for until the health scare is over, and when I'm doing better off financially. I suggest everyone look internally and make their own decisions,and cut out the conversion attempts and complaining. It's best for all.

Sounds
03-19-20, 15:03
Trying to come up with a universal tipping standard is pointless. What may true for one place and girl may not be true for another.

Get to know what is the going rate for the place and the particular girl. Won't be the same everywhere.

Some girls I tip more than others because their service is worth it to me. Figure out who is worth throwing in a few extra bucks. Will get you even better service in the long run.

Has to do with your chemistry with the girl and her with you. Definite YMMV.

Skatar018
03-19-20, 16:09
Is that how economics works?Yes it is.

Illegal things are cheaper Clearly you have never bought drugsI buy 420 all the time it's a lot cheaper from my source (street price) than it is at a 420 dispensary & mostly just as good, though not always 100% as good I'd say about 95% of the time it's just as good & mostly sticking with wonka bars https://lifted.app/green-giant-medicinals/products/253436-300mg-thc-wonka-bar.

I'm guessing most people on this board remember when a coke was fifty cents. But they are not any more.You're right now I only pay between 27 ¢ to 33 ¢ per 12 oz can of coke or pepsi.

That is also how economics worksAwesome I'm paying less & less for more & more or at least just as good!

OldtimerMa
03-19-20, 16:41
986,1060, 139, Cherry B, River, Linden are all closed. Beech remains open. Candy is a tough woman!

Momo2
03-19-20, 18:03
I'm not going to slag on you, as the world is full of bargain hunters. But keep in mind, most of these ladies have no personal interest in getting you off. It's a risk / reward proposition for them, and they're taking virtually all the risk (Kraft being an outlier). And the risk has gotten a lot higher. Google "massage and prostitution sting" and you'll see it's the ladies getting busted, not the mongers. And now they run the risk of a bogus human trafficking charge. If the risk outweighs the reward, they'll simply close shop.

I'm on pause, but when things return to normal I have no issue offering a little more for decent service. About 20% in general.In my go go years I used to shop the escort level dropping $300-$500 per hour for some fine ladies. Then my purse shrunk and I moved down to the AMP market. Found some favorites and adjusted my expectations. If needed I would probably try my luck in the street walker scene. The challenge and thrill would be different but I could adjust to that. But I agree this is a free market. No sense strong arming people into a fixed price market. There is a provider for everyone's taste and budget.

PaulRew
03-19-20, 18:12
986,1060, 139, Cherry B, River, Linden are all closed. Beech remains open. Candy is a tough woman!Any info? Maybe during these tough times Angela will come out of retirement LOL.

OldtimerMa
03-19-20, 18:18
Any info? Maybe during these tough times Angela will come out of retirement LOL.Was driving by literally an hour ago and the "open" sign in their window was on.

CrazyCrouton
03-19-20, 18:37
Mongering is a selfish hobby. However, we are here sharing.

If you want to be that guy that pays $60 or more for an HJ or wants to give the lady an extra $20 for her troubles once this is over your ruining for the next guy and maybe yourself down the road. Are you going to give the gas station an extra dollar a gallon because gas prices went down? Are you going to give the car dealer sticker asking price because he's a great guy? I've had relationships of all sorts with various ladies in this hobby. The one thing I've heard more than once is they want to drain the guys wallet. I'm all for paying a beautiful woman a lot title extra now and then. But as a rule I stick to the $40 start. If there's haggling or the pouty face I'm ready to leave a $20 for her massage and walk.

Women are our weakness. They know this.

The strong control the weak. The smart control the strong.

Zimmm33
03-19-20, 19:04
Agree 100%.

My econ take on this is that everyone just simply needs to pay what they feel is right and fair for the service they received and stop trying to convert others to their opinion, especially the silly idea that now they can try to pay less and get more, just because of the times we are going through. It is never going to work. Trying to unite the mongers of Massachusetts to follow your proposal will be an exercise in futility. It really is about time in this hobby
that those that really are spending beyond their means to stay in this hobby need to take a hiatus and just try to not be jealous of those who make more money and can still continue to go to these amps and pay these girls respectable prices, fair market prices.

I really believe that the gap between the rich and the poor is starting to irk the poor and this jealousy brings about these type of posts. I myself am also a poor boy but I manage to keep a pretty solid budget month-to-month on my mongering and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Within your respective budgets, no matter how much you make per month or per year you just need to accept and deal with what that level of mongering is going to be like, and go with it and just try to look at the glass as half-full and not half empty. Please grow up, put your big boy pants on and stop whining already.

I know that from time to time I hit a lottery number or a scratch ticket and when I do I have more money than I usually do and I splurge, every one else who is poor like me can also do this and I hope you do hit something on the lottery because it's a lot better to read a post about someone who is not a cheap o and had a good time whatever the cost and recommends a place and gives a good review than to read a post about a cheap o person. Especially one who wants to convert others when they know really that they can't and just complain for complainings sake. Stop that! No one likes a whiner. Grow up already and accept reality.

IMHO, if you can't afford the hobby now, you should simply stop altogether and do something else as a hobby that you can afford and enjoy, or take a hiatus from AMPs until you are better off financially. That is what I plan to do. I will also stop the cheap o streetwalker pickups that I am known for until the health scare is over, and when I'm doing better off financially. I suggest everyone look internally and make their own decisions,and cut out the conversion attempts and complaining. It's best for all.

Jay117
03-19-20, 21:47
Mongering is a selfish hobby. However, we are here sharing.

If you want to be that guy that pays $60 or more for an HJ or wants to give the lady an extra $20 for her troubles once this is over your ruining for the next guy and maybe yourself down the road. Are you going to give the gas station an extra dollar a gallon because gas prices went down?Is the gas station attendant going to kiss my chest while I'm filling up the car? Because that would be worth a bit extra.

BTW, they do have "full service" gas pumps for extra money you can pay by choice, so great analogy!

I always wonder if the "haggle every provider down to the minimum" folks understand that they get worse service than the rest of the customers. Unless a literal “tug” is all you're ever interested in. Personally I could do that myself for free.

ThizzleHats
03-20-20, 22:35
Are you going to give the gas station an extra dollar a gallon because gas prices went down? Am I going to pay an extra $0. 02 a gallon to fill up at the place near me or am I going to drive across town to pinch a couple dimes?

Pay. What. It. Is. Worth. To. You.