PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Rump Silkskin
07-16-17, 19:29
Stopped by in the evening. There were two girls working + mamasan. I walked in without calling so I had to wait about 10 minutes before they were ready to start- they were honest and up front about the time at least, no "just five minutes baby". Drew Emma- she's younger-looking (but not young) and thin, with a cups and a compact ass. Pretty average rub with some good teasing before the flip. After the flip she pulled / pushed down top and bottom. No negotiation on amount, just asked if I would "take care of her". Great finish. All in all a very good visit- the only downside was that she gave a bit of a sour face at the tip (60), which annoyed me a little since that's a pretty standard if not generous tip (had the clothes stayed on it would've definitely been 40). All in all a good visit- would stop in again to try one of the girls with more reviews.How did the other talent look? Was the mamasan Angela or is she gone now?

Grino
07-17-17, 10:58
I recently found myself driving thru Billerica and remembered a spot I had heard about. I called and was told come right over. Well I get there park and go right up. There is parking in the rear as well as rear entrance so no worries about being spotted. Small issue though there is a day care below which is a little creepy. Anyway I walk in nice set up clean and smells good. Girl working mid 30 s I would say but nothing to look at. Face 2 body 2 attitude 5. Back rub decent. Finish was ehhh I her clean up was decent tipped 20 and got out of there. Prob will not return just was plain boring.

Two weeks ago was in bedford and stopped off at the place behind the hotel near mcdonalds good looking girl good massage nice ending usual 40\20 and for 1\2 hour. Parking is tight was asked to move into space in front of palour but no biggie will return when in the area she was 5 all around. Anyone with an off the radar masasuse please shoot me a messge I have one or two I can swap out with you.

Spike McGrew
07-17-17, 16:28
A while back I decided to forego my usual haunts with a quick jaunt over to Rose.

First mistake I made was going into the door at 980 Main St. , 2nd floor. A distinct and overwhelming smell of fresh urine greeted me at the top of the stairs. I quickly discerned that this miasma was wafting out of a small office directly across from the Oasis Massage entrance. A very haggard-looking fellow sitting behind a desk saw me and told me to ring the bell. I did. I was greeted by an attractive 50 YO Asian lady who has a lovely smile but made it clear that if I was seeking a smile at the end of our session I should go back down the stairs and head next door to Rose. I did. Incidentally, I later heard that Oasis provides an excellent purely therapeutic massage; I may return for that.

The set up at Rose is just the same as every other massage place you've visited. Just as I was becoming oriented to the place, out came the lady who I learned was the manager. (Sorry, name escapes me) She's pretty cute, IMHO. She took me by the hand and we entered a small massage room. I stripped and waited for her. When she entered, I turned right over and within a second or two she had me standing at full attention. After a few tender strokes, I reached up to touch her full B's and that is where the negotiating began. I paid too much, ($60) but she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her cups to reveal a nicely turned out pair of mammaries, each tipped with a bigger than average brownish nipple. She immediately presented them for suckling as she continued to stroke. I attempted to slide my eager hands down the front of her tight pants, but she would have none of this, informing me that my tip would barely cover the naked breast action, let alone fingering the "V" Eventually, finding myself spent, I left, feeling much better.

I visited again, hoping for a repeat performance, but the lady was not available, so I chose one of the two greeters in the reception area. She was perhaps less appealing overall than the manager, but she did have two suckable A's, tipped with small, pink puffies. She was, however, a money-grabber and this fact undermined an otherwise good experience.

I hear that the manager has a room upstairs. What it is for is a mystery to me. I strongly suspect that for the right price there is plenty to be had here but I have my limits.

Accolon
07-17-17, 18:31
How did the other talent look? Was the mamasan Angela or is she gone now?I only saw the other girl's face briefly- I was surprised as she was pretty young-looking (like, actually looked young, not just AMP young). But I didn't get a good look. Didn't get the mamasan's name.

Spike McGrew
07-18-17, 08:02
Having read a few references to CoCo on School Street in Lex. , and having noted flattering references to her breasts, I decided to try the place. I arrived mid-afternoon, and though they were quite busy, CoCo had a cancellation and was able to take me with minimal waiting.

On first appearance I found her to be cute rather than pretty. She is slightly chubby, not in a bad way. In session, she moved along with brisk efficiency requesting that I flip over around 20 minutes into our session. I had begun to lose patience by then, as although her strong handwork on my back was well practiced and nicely therapeutic I had begun to contemplate her breasts and was anxious to move along. On my back, I reached over to them immediately and with her kind assistance freed them from their lacy confinement. Others here have called them B's; to my mind, these twin milkers are Cs and quite delightful at that. They are firm with just the right heft to them and with little effort I was able to bring them over for several minutes of delightful suckling.

This lady merits a 7/8 overall. She is friendly, does not overtly watch the clock and the place is spotless. If you favor mammaries as I do you will like her very much.

Incidentally, I am convinced that I pressed her as far as she will go. I reached over and removed a crisp $100 bill as a extra tip in exchange for dropping her pants so that I could see and perhaps gently touch her darkest secrets. She declined.

Verdict: Sweet lady, nice place, do call in advance.

Spike McGrew
07-18-17, 10:40
I had occasion to hit bars on Moody St this past Saturday night. I decided to check out 139 and indeed it was still closed. There was no sign or posting to indicate why or whether its permanent.I have it on excellent authority that the place is shuttered, permanently. I visited once, months ago, and was served by a small sex kittenish lady. After I turned over I attempted a little UTC on her breasts vbut she firmly rebuffed me. Her ending delivery was 'fast and furious," by no means my cup of tea.

BinAround
07-18-17, 13:12
Having read a few references to CoCo on School Street in Lex. , and having noted flattering references to her breasts, I decided to try the place. I arrived mid-afternoon, and though they were quite busy, CoCo had a cancellation and was able to take me with minimal waiting.

On first appearance I found her to be cute rather than pretty. She is slightly chubby, not in a bad way. In session, she moved along with brisk efficiency requesting that I flip over around 20 minutes into our session. I had begun to lose patience by then, as although her strong handwork on my back was well practiced and nicely therapeutic I had begun to contemplate her breasts and was anxious to move along. On my back, I reached over to them immediately and with her kind assistance freed them from their lacy confinement. Others here have called them B's; to my mind, these twin milkers are Cs and quite delightful at that. They are firm with just the right heft to them and with little effort I was able to bring them over for several minutes of delightful suckling.

This lady merits a 7/8 overall. She is friendly, does not overtly watch the clock and the place is spotless. If you favor mammaries as I do you will like her very much.

Incidentally, I am convinced that I pressed her as far as she will go. I reached over and removed a crisp $100 bill as a extra tip in exchange for dropping her pants so that I could see and perhaps gently touch her darkest secrets. She declined.

Verdict: Sweet lady, nice place, do call in advance.Yo Spike, what was the donation? Sure sounds like fun to me!

SupremeJay
07-19-17, 00:31
I called ahead and was told there was 3 working. When I got there, there was only two avail. One taller and slim and one new named lily (new). I wanted to pick the other one but ended up with Lily. She's a little chubby and not as cute as Angela or the other girl but her skills were comparable to Angela. In fact, the rub was really good as she focused on a certain area for a few mintutes before moving to the next. Her finish is quite good as well. Not mechanical by any means. If you're about looks the I would go with anyone but her but skill-wise, I wouldn't remind repeating with her. . 60+. 40.

Spike McGrew
07-19-17, 06:57
Yo Spike, what was the donation? Sure sounds like fun to me!She merited more than the "standard" . 40, so I gave her. 60. Yes, I was perhaps too generous but as I said she took me on a bus day w / out an appointment and she was relaxed and friendly.

ConMon
07-19-17, 10:08
Does anyone have info on the Thai masseuse Sangthip in Cambridge? What is the menu like?

ConMon
07-19-17, 14:33
Can anyone tell me how accurate the pictures are for Johnnys girls?

ConMon
07-19-17, 14:53
Does anyone have info on the Thai masseuse Sangthip in Cambridge? What is the menu like?She is strictly above board, legit. Killer massage. Probably the best I've ever had.

Izmiz
07-19-17, 15:45
Does anyone have info on the Thai masseuse Sangthip in Cambridge? What is the menu like?Regular very good massage.

Nothing was offered on the menu.

Place is kinda weird to enter and go to in a building with other offices in the same house.

Don't think extra's are offered.

Member #5552
07-19-17, 16:41
There's a new place in Salem that just opened up. One woman shop. A pretty older Chinese woman, Lisa, I would say around 50. It's on a main street. No air-conditioning. Lot of noise and people walking by that you can hear it through the window. There's only a curtain for privacy. A cost of 60+40. Left happy your standard fare probably would not repeat.

Little Tony II
07-19-17, 21:45
NO, none of the pictures are real. He uses stock pictures. Not even close.

Can anyone tell me how accurate the pictures are for Johnnys girls?

Zealot123
07-20-17, 07:13
What place on Granite was that?It's a block down from the 266 water street spot at the 4 way intersection.

JohnReid
07-20-17, 07:55
I have it on excellent authority that the place is shuttered, permanently. I visited once, months ago, and was served by a small sex kittenish lady. After I turned over I attempted a little UTC on her breasts vbut she firmly rebuffed me. Her ending delivery was 'fast and furious," by no means my cup of tea.Well, the other day I was talking to my excellent authority and she told me a different story.

When the new ordinances went into effect in Waltham, as they have in many other communities, it was almost impossible to operate as a "bodyworks". However, at the time, none of those close to the owner was licensed yet. So a masseuse was asked to front the establishment. This of course came at a cost. And no self-respecting Chinese woman wants to give up a percent of the profits.

So now that licenses are coming through they want to "take it back". The procedure to do that requires that the current business closes. And then the state licensing takes about 4-6 weeks. Being the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, that's a really big 'about'.

Anyways, that is the story I have. Not really disputing Spike's info because he is correct in that the old business must shutter, but from a marketing perspective it will certainly add credence to the good old "Grand Opening" advertising. LOL.

On the topic of getting less on the menu, when it comes to licenses a girl would rather give up a little in tips (Boy! That must hurt!) than to permanently lose her source of income. Although the municipalities may retain some control through their Boards of Health, the massage spas are governed on a state level. A prostitution bust could affect a workers license beyond Massachusetts.

Stay Safe, Play Safe.

JR.

QuantumWarp
07-20-17, 10:31
Visited this spa on beacon st. Got the hh deal for. 45. The girl said her name was Judy, small average asian girl, probably 30 ish. Started a hard massage for 15 min, then the flip, she went straight to my junk and started a massage. Pulled her tits and ass so I could roam, full access. Asked for a BJ and she cleaned the oil and proceeded to user her mouth (bare). Finished on her hand. Asked for FS and she said was not available. Tiped $.Was this the newly advertised Lucky Spa or the older Lucky Feet? I called the number and a very Asian sounding lady said no massages at Lucky Spa.

Top Floor
07-20-17, 15:23
Place is a shithole. Trash everywhere. Poor quality massage. No clue what she was doing. Stopped at the minute clinic after I left there to get a tetanus shot.

A while back I decided to forego my usual haunts with a quick jaunt over to Rose.

First mistake I made was going into the door at 980 Main St. , 2nd floor. A distinct and overwhelming smell of fresh urine greeted me at the top of the stairs. I quickly discerned that this miasma was wafting out of a small office directly across from the Oasis Massage entrance. A very haggard-looking fellow sitting behind a desk saw me and told me to ring the bell. I did. I was greeted by an attractive 50 YO Asian lady who has a lovely smile but made it clear that if I was seeking a smile at the end of our session I should go back down the stairs and head next door to Rose. I did. Incidentally, I later heard that Oasis provides an excellent purely therapeutic massage; I may return for that.

The set up at Rose is just the same as every other massage place you've visited. Just as I was becoming oriented to the place, out came the lady who I learned was the manager. (Sorry, name escapes me) She's pretty cute, IMHO. She took me by the hand and we entered a small massage room. I stripped and waited for her. When she entered, I turned right over and within a second or two she had me standing at full attention. After a few tender strokes, I reached up to touch her full B's and that is where the negotiating began. I paid too much, ($60) but she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her cups to reveal a nicely turned out pair of mammaries, each tipped with a bigger than average brownish nipple. She immediately presented them for suckling as she continued to stroke. I attempted to slide my eager hands down the front of her tight pants, but she would have none of this, informing me that my tip would barely cover the naked breast action, let alone fingering the "V" Eventually, finding myself spent, I left, feeling much better.

I visited again, hoping for a repeat performance, but the lady was not available, so I chose one of the two greeters in the reception area. She was perhaps less appealing overall than the manager, but she did have two suckable A's, tipped with small, pink puffies. She was, however, a money-grabber and this fact undermined an otherwise good experience.

I hear that the manager has a room upstairs. What it is for is a mystery to me. I strongly suspect that for the right price there is plenty to be had here but I have my limits.

Spike McGrew
07-20-17, 16:34
Place is a shithole. Trash everywhere. Poor quality massage. No clue what she was doing. Stopped at the minute clinic after I left there to get a tetanus shot.Wow. Wasn't that way about 6 weeks ago. Maybe they are giving up quality because they are depressed by the high number of competitors. But then again, with these places, who knows? I always liked tough, ever-so-slightly skanky-naughty girls myself LOL. Otherwise, how was it? .

Top Floor
07-20-17, 23:34
Skanky and naughty.

Wow. Wasn't that way about 6 weeks ago. Maybe they are giving up quality because they are depressed by the high number of competitors. But then again, with these places, who knows? I always liked tough, ever-so-slightly skanky-naughty girls myself LOL. Otherwise, how was it? .

Member #5637
07-21-17, 03:14

Spike, exactly which day did you go? I'll let you know reason after you respond?

Eligrn101
07-21-17, 13:52
Older guy here who will be spending time in Quincy area looking for recommendation for really good quality massage with sensual piece. Extras not as important to me as really good FBSM. I am looking for a provider somewhat like Shirley in Weymouth, who I like a lot and continue to see. Just looking for some alternatives / variety. Thanks.

Spike McGrew
07-21-17, 17:40

Spike, exactly which day did you go? I'll let you know reason after you respond?This was three or four weeks back .

Jrvegasfun
07-21-17, 21:25
I've had several dreams at swan. Seen a few different women mostly mid age to early 50. East 45/60 + standard tip. Any one been here able to get anything extra? Each dream has left me satisfied, but looking for a little more.

Member #5637
07-22-17, 02:32
Closed for repairs from water damage on wed July 12 and still not reopened. Just call every few days and Mama will advise when reopening.

HavingFun5190
07-22-17, 06:54
I've had several dreams at swan. Seen a few different women mostly mid age to early 50. East 45/60 + standard tip. Any one been here able to get anything extra? Each dream has left me satisfied, but looking for a little more.I have been there twice. 60 for house and 40 for tip. First time above average stone massage. HJ at flip. Would not take any clothes off. Women was nice thin tall and like 40 years old. Second time there I recognized women from last time. I think she is the mamasan. I said hi and used her name. She said you been here before many time. This time I got a young like 20-25 year old. Smoking hot great body and nice C cups. Unfortunately below average massage. On the flip only HJ and wouldn't take anything off. YMMV. I think they are trying to stay legit.

Rump Silkskin
07-22-17, 08:49

Spike, exactly which day did you go? I'll let you know reason after you respond?BFS. So how was Coco? Better than Lulu, right?

Jrvegasfun
07-22-17, 11:56
I have been there twice. 60 for house and 40 for tip. First time above average stone massage. HJ at flip. Would not take any clothes off. Women was nice thin tall and like 40 years old. Second time there I recognized women from last time. I think she is the mamasan. I said hi and used her name. She said you been here before many time. This time I got a young like 20-25 year old. Smoking hot great body and nice C cups. Unfortunately below average massage. On the flip only HJ and wouldn't take anything off. YMMV. I think they are trying to stay legit.That's been my experience too. Been 5 or 6 times, most I've gotten was free roam (no puss) and top pulled up. I can imagine with all the new development going on they may be forced out soon.

MassageMama
07-23-17, 09:00
Has anyone been here and if so feedback? PM if appropriate.

Thanks!

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/new-client-korean/6223608698.html

Rump Silkskin
07-23-17, 09:44

Thanks!

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/new-client-korean/6223608698.htmlI recall hearing that its legit only, but haven't tried it myself.

Top Floor
07-23-17, 10:30
She's legit. Good massage.

Thanks!

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/new-client-korean/6223608698.html

Jpfaub
07-23-17, 17:19
Any one been here?

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/report-ad-new-special-new-asian-pine-therapy/45074133

PlasterMoon
07-24-17, 07:51
Any one been here?

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/report-ad-new-special-new-asian-pine-therapy/45074133http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-just-arrived-sunshine-lady-hot-asian-call-specian-nuru/43626208

Which is AAMP in Waltham. Went to similar looking ad a couple of months ago, 1. 7/ hr CBJ cfs, young and pretty but not really fun for me -- I'm too old for girls that young unless they really have a thing for old guys. Appointment was easy by text. They also had two BP ads, one in Massage and one in Dating with different pics but same phone.

CyJim666
07-24-17, 23:56
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-just-arrived-sunshine-lady-hot-asian-call-specian-nuru/43626208

Which is AAMP in Waltham. Went to similar looking ad a couple of months ago, 1. 7/ hr CBJ cfs, young and pretty but not really fun for me -- I'm too old for girls that young unless they really have a thing for old guys. Appointment was easy by text. They also had two BP ads, one in Massage and one in Dating with different pics but same phone.How was the massage? Did she do NURU? Were are Pics fake?

Thanks!

Spike McGrew
07-25-17, 09:33
BFS. So how was Coco? Better than Lulu, right?I do not know LuLu.

PlasterMoon
07-25-17, 10:38
How was the massage? Did she do NURU? Were are Pics fake?

Thanks!Pics were not of girl at the AAMP, but the girl was young and very attractive in a tight short dress. Not much personalty and limited English. Apartment was quite bare except for massage table and mattress on the floor, both in the living room. Didn't get nuru but I didn't ask for it. Massage was short and pretty lame, she wanted to move to the mattress as quickly as possible and get me out of there, at least that's what it felt like.

French
07-25-17, 17:02
Was walking up Mt. Everest stairs to get to where the magic happens. Half way up Lovely LILI was there saying ask for me next time. I told her last time I was with you I got soar throat and flu from Kitty. So I ventured to the new talent behind the door.

To my surprise a young 24 ish was there to greet me. I thought, what a gift because the other 2 are the owners of the place and have seen them over dozen times.

Starts off with massage on back and we get to feel each others energy and hers is certainly some playful and let her do her thing. She just kept rubbing and rubbing and no hint of her roaming to the goods and let me otc top and bottom. Time was reaching limit, and hate the f-g game of going to JR. And then the timer goes off and you are like WTF. Saw this scam coming and got up and left with the polite Tee Hee Hee on way out and wave to front desk sargent.

YMMV but there is better driving down the road at the D's.

RealNowhereMan
07-25-17, 22:23
FYI, drove past Chi on Rt9 while doing errands today and the whole building is wrapped in plastic. Looks like they are about to do some serious painting, or exterior work, or maybe interior work, hard to say. I'd imagine Chi is closed during all of this?

Jack A Dogov
07-26-17, 01:26
Visited again and this time I drew Ginny. Korean MILF. Medium build, large chest, and a little belly but not too much. TS was fun and she really likes to joke around in there. In the room she delivered a very good massage and found several knots that needed attention. A nice ST, flip and a really nice, slow, finish. Unfortunately no UTC which I believe is the norm at this place but I would have loved to get access to that upper deck. More massage after. Her English is better than most and we had a nice talk as well. Only drawback was they need to work on their customer management skills there. I've been twice now and although it didn't seem busy either time, I saw other customers both times. First time I saw one, this time I saw three different customers. Despite that I will return and could easily become a regular here.

Top Floor
07-26-17, 10:39
Does anyone know where she is at now?

SirPsychoSexy
07-26-17, 17:23
I drive by this place almost daily and I noticed the sidewalk sandwich sign is gone and the neon "open" sign in the basement window is missing. In fact, the basement window blinds were gone and you could see right into a dark void. Looks like they may have moved out. Kind of crappy location with one parking spot.

SPS.

Top Floor
07-26-17, 18:36
I think they moved. Check CL for the new address.

I drive by this place almost daily and I noticed the sidewalk sandwich sign is gone and the neon "open" sign in the basement window is missing. In fact, the basement window blinds were gone and you could see right into a dark void. Looks like they may have moved out. Kind of crappy location with one parking spot.

SPS.

Voyager69
07-27-17, 10:23
Looks like a new place just opened up.

Unless someone has been there I plan on checking it out this weekend.

ZeMomentum
07-28-17, 10:20
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/36d-best-massage-8573024455-dorchester-hot-asian/41926848

Anybody tried this one? Number links to a few different ads. Looking to get some knots worked out of my back.

Zealot123
07-28-17, 15:17
Had a dream with Anna at Lilly Beauty Salon on Tyler St. She sucked, literally. She did so nicely topless. Damage 60 house + 80 tip. Great smile, maybe 7 out of 10 on looks.I've gone by this place 3 times now. And each time there has 4-5 people getting hair done. Is this place quieter in the morning / evening?

Mini Man
07-28-17, 16:07
Do you know of any massage parlors that still have table showers? Most of the table showers were closed by the local departments of health.

FunDistraction
07-28-17, 16:45
Do you know of any massage parlors that still have table showers? Most of the table showers were closed by the local departments of health.I know 783 in h2 o advertises. I'm curious if it's legit. From the outside it looks like it's on the up and up. Anyone know?

DcDhol
07-28-17, 17:14
Do you know of any massage parlors that still have table showers? Most of the table showers were closed by the local departments of health.Have you tried the one in Revere, Hollistic Spa? They still have Table Shower last I checked 3 months ago.

Dickpalmer
07-29-17, 00:20
Have you tried the one in Revere, Hollistic Spa? They still have Table Shower last I checked 3 months ago.On the north shore that I've been to; Hollistic as mentioned, Burlington has one, Lotus in Danvers, Lynn has one, Aqua Therapy in Londonderry NH gives a great table shower.

Good Luck.

DP.

SirRogue58
07-29-17, 08:11
On the north shore that I've been to; Hollistic as mentioned, Burlington has one, Lotus in Danvers, Lynn has one, Aqua Therapy in Londonderry NH gives a great table shower.

Good Luck.

DP.Does the provider wash you at Aquatherapy? I thought it was just a machine.

Same question for Burlington.

SR.

MikeJohns
07-29-17, 09:23
I've gone by this place 3 times now. And each time there has 4-5 people getting hair done. Is this place quieter in the morning / evening?It is a very popular place. I went last year and it was crowded. They do a good haircut business apparently. Not just Asian people I saw several Caucasian men getting a haircut. I have not been back.

MasajoViro
07-29-17, 21:57
Does the provider wash you at Aquatherapy? I thought it was just a machine.

SR.Burlington has a very nice TS facility. No machines involved, LOL!

ArtArt112
07-29-17, 22:24
Stopped by in the evening. There were two girls working + mamasan. I walked in without calling so I had to wait about 10 minutes before they were ready to start- they were honest and up front about the time at least, no "just five minutes baby". Drew Emma- she's younger-looking (but not young) and thin, with a cups and a compact ass. Pretty average rub with some good teasing before the flip. After the flip she pulled / pushed down top and bottom. No negotiation on amount, just asked if I would "take care of her". Great finish. All in all a very good visit- the only downside was that she gave a bit of a sour face at the tip (60), which annoyed me a little since that's a pretty standard if not generous tip (had the clothes stayed on it would've definitely been 40). All in all a good visit- would stop in again to try one of the girls with more reviews.I saw this, and had literally notthing else to do and I've been thinking about trying something like this since I never have. And it was a whole lot easier than I thought. I just called ahead. And when I got there she just had me strip and lay down and almost right away took the towl off and and in course of the massage kept playing with me a little and once I flipped over she just went for it only pointing and me answering sure. Price never came up and I actually almosthe forgot and she gave me the biggest hug and said till next time, the other girl that was there was pretty hot too, and the massage wasnt half bad. All in all for a first experience it was awesome.

Finder117
07-29-17, 23:43
Went to my regular spot in Wey and saw my my regular. It's probbly the 10th time I've seen her and this time I mentioned that I'd have a bigger tip for her than usual.

When the flip came she offered up an enthusiastic BBBJ til completion, didn't swallow. Cleaned me up with a hot cloth after.

Not going to name the provider, but it does seem like the menu is a bit more expansive at a few of the AMPs with prettier girls once you spend some time there.

Total damage $$.

James Woods
07-29-17, 23:49
Looks like a new place just opened up.

Unless someone has been there I plan on checking it out this weekend.I am curious about it too. Please let us know if you try it out.

Talisker1370
07-31-17, 11:19
Went to my regular spot in Wey and saw my my regular. It's probbly the 10th time I've seen her and this time I mentioned that I'd have a bigger tip for her than usual.

When the flip came she offered up an enthusiastic BBBJ til completion, didn't swallow. Cleaned me up with a hot cloth after.

Not going to name the provider, but it does seem like the menu is a bit more expansive at a few of the AMPs with prettier girls once you spend some time there.

Total damage $$.You know that place is staffed by pre and post op lady boys?

Dickpalmer
07-31-17, 13:37
Does the provider wash you at Aquatherapy? I thought it was just a machine.

SR.There is a machine in Aqua Therapy but I have been there about 4-5 times and never seen it used. Call me a chick but I really like the pampering of a good table shower. Obviously I like the tease as well. They spend the most time in the shower than any other place I've been. They provide a legit table shower combined with some fun.

As for Burlington, no machine just a good TS. YMMV.

DP.

Boston Apple
07-31-17, 17:59
I really wanted a massage today, like an actual massage. The places I'd visited in my limited experience tended to be "iffy" about their actual massage abilities. I was in Stoneham, so I checked out Sunshine, which is on Main St. Across from the hardware store. They had an awning that named a different spa, but said Sunshine on the door. I was met by a 40-ish plain Jane and hoped she was going to bring me someone a bit more traditionally attractive. When she returned, I shrugged my shoulders internally and tried not to care because, while I was also hoping I left happy, I did want a massage above all else.

I have to say, I got the best massage I ever had. There was a long warm-up while draped with a towel that had me assuming I was in for just a legit massage. The towel came off and I got an excellent massage with oil. I had already written off extra-curriculars when she started her tease. After a nice, several-minutes, A+ tease session, she flipped me. More front teasing and a slow build-up to the crescendo. It's possible I may have painted the ceiling. After the peak, there was a lengthy leg massage followed by a head and neck massage that I believe lulled me briefly to sleep.

I am definitely going back.

I roamed over the clothes and didn't press the issue further. . 6 $ at the door and. 4 $ tip, so $ all-in. She never mentioned money after I paid the house fee, which is as it should be IMNSHO.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 10.

Massage: 10.

Happiness: 10.

MasajoViro
07-31-17, 18:18
There is a machine in Aqua Therapy but I have been there about 4-5 times and never seen it used. Call me a chick but I really like the pampering of a good table shower. Obviously I like the tease as well. They spend the most time in the shower than any other place I've been. They provide a legit table shower combined with some fun.

As for Burlington, no machine just a good TS. YMMV.

DP.Thanks, Dick, for the info on Aqua (previously I also answered the OP's question on Burlington). Guess I love a good TS as much as you. Aqua isn't real local for me, but I get up that way from time to time and have them on my "try sometime" radar. Your comments raises them up the list a bit.

Sean128
07-31-17, 19:43
Do you know of any massage parlors that still have table showers? Most of the table showers were closed by the local departments of health.There is one in Boston that is pretty good.

Bastardale
08-01-17, 16:27
Hi,

I'm looking for info on a massage parlor girl (yes, I know this is a needle in a haystack scenario).

The young woman in question went by Yoyo and worked at Platinum in Norwell. Medium height, skinny, very pretty, probably mid 20's. Given the rest of the talent (lackluster and old) at Platinum, she probably wasn't going to last long.

Did anyone here get to know her and keep in touch?

Thanks!

BA.

Inside495
08-01-17, 22:49
Ok, Ill share. Sakura Foot Reflexology Westboro 135 & Route 9.

Member #5637
08-02-17, 13:49
Yesterday afternoon did a a recon at 1060 in Waltham, and used rear lot to park. Ended up the rear door to their hangout room was open so I was able to just talk and see the girls on duty from the drivers seat. Never parked, just spun around to face them alongside open door. Met Apple and I think she said Judy. Anyway, they had all their laundry, towels (which I assume they hand wash as did WW), shirts, hand cloths etcc. All hanging to sun dry on a metal pole along side the back of the building. Too funny. I didn't get a real up close look at those towels, but I wouldn't doubt if the cum stains weren't all completely washed out! Why they would literally lay out their dirty laundry is beyond me. Shows how dumb these farm girl, fresh off boat Chinese girls are. It's one thing to air dry inside their hangout room out of our sight, but this was retarded. Even WW, never did that. Anyway, just exchanged some pleasantries and took off. I insulted them in a sarcastic way about the laundry but they were clueless. This was around late afternoon.

Recon moved on to 986 from there, and all I saw was two fuglies. Took a candy and left. On to WW, and only Lulu there, and she literally showed me her oily hands to let me know she was busy. Disgusting. Another brilliant one. She couldn't get a paper towel and dry off before walking down steps and opening door? Now she had oil on the inside door handle for the guy to touch on the way out. On to 732 later, where I found out Amy has new temp help named Linda, then me and Amy went onto casino, and Linda held down fort. Saw one of you go in at 9:20 pm before Amy got in my vehicle. He got Linda. How was she? Amy tells me she doesn't do an ending, but she lies a lot so I'm not sure. Did you leave happy Mr. 920 pm 732 Moody walk-in? Saw another one of you at 910 pm while I waited for Amy to come out, pause at her door opening, but when he saw me looking over, wouldn't go in and then walked on, pretended to have business at the laundry mat, and then go slowly back and again pause but not ring bell because I was still there. Brings me back to the lame-o's at WW and Lavender that would leave when they saw me in the area, no courage to go in. At least Mr 920 pm made a bee line right for door and rang bell and went right in without eyeing the area to see who was witnessing. That's the way to do it!

Rump Silkskin
08-02-17, 14:14
Ok, Ill share. Sakura Foot Reflexology Westboro 135 & Route 9.How is the talent? Looks and skills?

OneTimer234
08-02-17, 15:50
Stopped by yesterday. Only 1 person working. She was below average in my books, prob late 40's. Anyway paid for the hh. $. Laid down and got a pretty good massage. The timer went off and I was expecting her to ask me to flip. Never did. Got a hot towel clean up to end the session. When I was walking ou she was asked for a tip but I've alrdy left $10 on the bed. Overall no menu but I won't l repeat even if there was.Almost identical experience last week. Pretty good actual massage, but had a couple other customers come in and interrupt as she went out to greet. She made up the time, but never even a hint at anything more.

Jsxddct6
08-02-17, 18:58
TOFTT. Gave this a place a try last week. Legit as far as I can tell. Can't say anything bad about this place. Nice older person. The massage is good with very strong hands (the way I like it) for the full hour. No extra.

Ambrose
08-02-17, 19:03
How is the talent? Looks and skills?What he is not telling you is that it is $100 for an hour massage with a table shower by unattractive 40 plus women, unless you would prefer a man, there are 2 women and 2 men. Yes, I've been there, it's 5 minutes from my house. I've been a few times, hoping to get an attractive woman, hasn't happened yet and I doubt it ever will. On the plus side. The women have all been pleasant and never shorted on time. No extras for me there, I have standards, however slight they may be, they are my standards.

Ambrose
08-02-17, 19:13
Stopped by yesterday. Only 1 person working. She was below average in my books, prob late 40's. Anyway paid for the hh. $. Laid down and got a pretty good massage. The timer went off and I was expecting her to ask me to flip. Never did. Got a hot towel clean up to end the session. When I was walking ou she was asked for a tip but I've alrdy left $10 on the bed. Overall no menu but I won't l repeat even if there was.Is that hh $ meant to mean 30 minutes for $100? Not trying to be critical but the dollar sign means $100. I was planning on trying that place out but not for that price with an old bat.

MassageMama
08-03-17, 07:07
Went to Albion last week. Cute girl, very good massage but more limited action. Said new owner won't permit. Still overall good session.

Looking at Debby's bodywork in the FHam. Anyone experienced there? Pm me with details if appropriate. Thanks!

Spike McGrew
08-03-17, 07:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You asked him if he was an owner, while I don't think he is I'm pretty sure you are.

Be gone, no shills allowed

A2

Eligrn101
08-03-17, 11:58
Visited Dandelion on Bridge twice in the last several weeks. Both times had Sofia as provider. About 40, nice body. Massage is pretty lame but upon request (and some pointing and gesturing), provided extensive tease while face down and nice ending, followed by scalp massage to round out full hour. OTC all over, but very limited UTC. Very little English but will try to communicate. 60 + 40.

Jsxddct6
08-03-17, 21:13
Haven't been here in awhile. They rotate the girls. Met Mimi, mid-30's Chinese, not bad looking, in short pink dress. Another girl there from Thailand. Good strong thorough massage. Got a strong massage on the back with her thighs (different. I liked it). Left feeling fully serviced and relaxed. PM for details.

CyJim666
08-03-17, 23:35
Went to Albion last week. Cute girl, very good massage but more limited action. Said new owner won't permit. Still overall good session.

Looking at Debby's bodywork in the FHam. Anyone experienced there? Pm me with details if appropriate. Thanks!Seems legit has reviews on Yelp from women and is also on groupon.

Herow
08-04-17, 00:15
On a website with a lot of creepy people, you manage to stand out.

Yesterday afternoon did a a recon at 1060 in Waltham, and used rear lot to park. Ended up the rear door to their hangout room was open so I was able to just talk and see the girls on duty from the drivers seat. Never parked, just spun around to face them alongside open door. Met Apple and I think she said Judy. Anyway, they had all their laundry, towels (which I assume they hand wash as did WW), shirts, hand cloths etcc. All hanging to sun dry on a metal pole along side the back of the building. Too funny. I didn't get a real up close look at those towels, but I wouldn't doubt if the cum stains weren't all completely washed out! Why they would literally lay out their dirty laundry is beyond me. Shows how dumb these farm girl, fresh off boat Chinese girls are. It's one thing to air dry inside their hangout room out of our sight, but this was retarded. Even WW, never did that. Anyway, just exchanged some pleasantries and took off. I insulted them in a sarcastic way about the laundry but they were clueless. This was around late afternoon.

Recon moved on to 986 from there, and all I saw was two fuglies. Took a candy and left. On to WW, and only Lulu there, and she literally showed me her oily hands to let me know she was busy. Disgusting. Another brilliant one. She couldn't get a paper towel and dry off before walking down steps and opening door? Now she had oil on the inside door handle for the guy to touch on the way out. On to 732 later, where I found out Amy has new temp help named Linda, then me and Amy went onto casino, and Linda held down fort. Saw one of you go in at 9:20 pm before Amy got in my vehicle. He got Linda. How was she? Amy tells me she doesn't do an ending, but she lies a lot so I'm not sure. Did you leave happy Mr. 920 pm 732 Moody walk-in? Saw another one of you at 910 pm while I waited for Amy to come out, pause at her door opening, but when he saw me looking over, wouldn't go in and then walked on, pretended to have business at the laundry mat, and then go slowly back and again pause but not ring bell because I was still there. Brings me back to the lame-o's at WW and Lavender that would leave when they saw me in the area, no courage to go in. At least Mr 920 pm made a bee line right for door and rang bell and went right in without eyeing the area to see who was witnessing. That's the way to do it!

Member #5552
08-04-17, 06:13
On a website with a lot of creepy people, you manage to stand out.Yup. He's hung out in front of various places documenting plates numbers and descriptions. It's a power and control issue for him. His girl Amy loves stroking customers cocks and have her titties sucked and he has a problem with that.

Member #5552
08-04-17, 06:20
I saw her in her place in Cambridge. It was visitor parking located in our complex. Very clean and welcoming area. Not sure who's place it is but there were mens shoes and a lot of nice furnishings in the place. But there is a separate room for the massage. She is short, late forties, just OK looking nice legs but has a little belly. Massage was OK. Basic extras. Should be allowed very little Romain. She's nothing to write home about and I would not repeat. I got the and "this is my job you're not my boyfriend" when I asked about if anymore is offered. She ended up being a mood killer. Massage was 80 I left 40 for her effort.

Spaz2580
08-05-17, 01:04
Went once, strictly legit.

Seems legit has reviews on Yelp from women and is also on groupon.

BeRightBack
08-05-17, 17:16
FYI, drove past Chi on Rt9 while doing errands today and the whole building is wrapped in plastic. Looks like they are about to do some serious painting, or exterior work, or maybe interior work, hard to say. I'd imagine Chi is closed during all of this?They are open. They will be moving downstairs after construction is done.

TurnOverHoney
08-05-17, 19:34
I am curious about it too. Please let us know if you try it out.With 2 options in hopedale, and numerous in ham why strikeout in Ashland? I guess you can open up a shop in any town but getting a handjob there you might have to have a law degree and be fluent in Chinese.

UnlimitedPops
08-06-17, 20:33
Read this post and stopped FBW by this afternoon.

Cici was a real pro in HJ. Not to mentioned her detailed and skilled massage techniques, she was very patient when it comes to the happy ending.

I didn't even try any UTC or OTC roam. Just laying their and enjoying her master hands was the most wonderful 10 minutes! Long and gentle stroke right on the spot and sensual twist around the edge made me feel electric current went through my body. She didn't rush it at all and follow your rhythm. And she has this very special trick will make you very comfortable when you were poping out. Damn awesome!

I am not lying but she is definitely the top one skilled HJ artist on my list in recently years.

Will repeat as soon as I have time.

Seniors PM for details if you need any.

Made my occasional stop by Walnut St place earlier this week. Satisfied with who I was greeted by on this visit. Wish I could tell you her name, but, ran in to typical limited communication and enunciation issues. I make no promises that this is right, but, it was something like sheshe or cici or maybe something else, but def not xie xie.

Dark hair, tall, big boned, not petite, not fat, puffy cheeks (on face), 30 ish, pleasant simple. Enjoyed the massage and rubdown. Except for the lots, but not loads, of girly smelling lotion. Pretty thorough, mostly medium to hard, got all the pressure points. It was too warm in the room, but at least she did not get slimy and sweaty. Had an opportunity to casually explore the southern regions, as she had on this great access outfit. When we moved on to extracurricular moves, I felt like the oily duck at a disco. Repeated oil ups and the twist and shout technique was experienced. I felt shamed in the handi area, as she provided a service and technique far superior to any self service I have ever provided to myself.

Looks 7+, effort 8, masterful long strokes 10, attitude 8, upsell approach 5, age range 7+, playtime 7, room privacy 5, breasts dunno as didn't even attempt to go there.

UnlimitedPops
08-06-17, 20:37
I am curious about it too. Please let us know if you try it out.I called today early. And pretty much confirmed that they are legit. I won't go unless someone else report back with extra.

Voyager69
08-07-17, 09:55
I called today early. And pretty much confirmed that they are legit. I won't go unless someone else report back with extra.Went there a few days ago. Strickly Legit but offer DYI, I refused.

On plus side. Great Massage which included scalp and feet. Got the full time no rush.

The place is Brand New and spotless.

2 girls to pick from.

TuEres
08-07-17, 15:11
Went once, strictly legit.I went there on March 2016. Got an hour massage and HJ finish.

Griswold
08-08-17, 15:06
I visited there this morning. Lulu greeted me and provided her standard service, including her special rear-end alignment. I'm not sure where she really went all spring and summer, or why, but she is back.

Griswold
08-08-17, 15:09
I have visited 32 South St. In Waltham several times over the past month or so, and have been serviced by Rachel. Superb service. I left happy, other than having to visit 905 for my rear-end alignment. 1/2 hour: $45 + $40 tip.

Spaz2580
08-08-17, 21:38
I tried to hint for HE, moving the towel, asking her to massage my inner thighs. Nothing. Good for you. I went in 2015 I think. So maybe she's changed or maybe I was unlucky.

I went there on March 2016. Got an hour massage and HJ finish.

Spaz2580
08-08-17, 21:42
Went yesterday. The massage was pretty good and had a feeling HE was available. No tease before the flip, but a few brushes on the boys. And I started to touch her thighs when she was close enough. On the flip she offered DIY. I asked for assistance for play on the balls which she did. Later I guided her hand to stroke it and she did. Left happy. Left 40 tip on way out where both women were standing. The other one had on a uniform and she mentioned she hoped I would return and that foot rubs were $45 an hour. Also got some rear play when asked for.

Went there a few days ago. Strickly Legit but offer DYI, I refused.

On plus side. Great Massage which included scalp and feet. Got the full time no rush.

The place is Brand New and spotless.

2 girls to pick from.

TuEres
08-09-17, 13:49
I went there last year in March 2016.

Got and hour for. 7, extra. 5. Not bad massage at all. She covers your face on the extra tho.

DotHill
08-09-17, 19:35
I visited there this morning. Lulu greeted me and provided her standard service, including her special rear-end alignment. I'm not sure where she really went all spring and summer, or why, but she is back.Please enlighten on rear-end alignment.

AZWildcat
08-10-17, 10:36
I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. By any chance are there any massage parlors in the area? Any recommendations? Asian or non Asian. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

UnlimitedPops
08-10-17, 11:26
I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. By any chance are there any massage parlors in the area? Any recommendations? Asian or non Asian. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!There might be some agency girls staying at the same floor you will be.

EightHornyInch
08-10-17, 13:57
I visited girls a couple of times at the Copley Square Hotel, as well as the Marriott. Don't go asking the Concierge (LOL) go to BP and other boards. Most parlors in that area are legit.

I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. By any chance are there any massage parlors in the area? Any recommendations? Asian or non Asian. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

MassageMama
08-10-17, 13:57
What is the story with Reiki Framingham. Originally it was totally legit. More recently HE. So is there HE? Is that it? Please PM me with details Thanks!!

PiperJ23
08-10-17, 14:17
Has anyone been there since they moved? Phone goes to VM.

I think they moved. Check CL for the new address.

Jack617
08-10-17, 22:48
Update.

Was hoping things had gotten better over time but I was wrong, more of the same. Advice is to avoid.

Top Floor
08-10-17, 23:16
I stopped by last week. Same girl that was in the old place.

She was the only girl there and was busy. Asked me to come back but I didn't.

Has anyone been there since they moved? Phone goes to VM.

TRex69
08-11-17, 09:53
I tend to look for FS situations that I know the majority of AMPs that post their addresses on CL and BP don't provide. However given proximity to my commute I decided to check this place out.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/d/feifeis-topsfield-spa/6258499126.html

I've been to Melissa's up the road a bunch of times and the most I've ever gotten there was brief DATY once and once a titty fuck but most often HE. There is supposedly a place in the same building but I've never been there and I assume it is no different.

Anyways FeiFei's is brand new and discretely behind and office park but it is clearly marked as a spa. The proprietor was at the desk and was friendly. Place was very clean and organized and I was brought to a room and met Rose who looked like she was 40's (can never tell) and in a uniform. She quickly covered me up upon entering. (Not great sign) She gave me an hour plus 15 minutes (. 7 $) of really deep and thorough massage. Covers remained partially on most of the time but I was fairly exposed. On my ass and legs massage I became hopeful. She turned me over and it was nearing the end I became fairly blunt and put her hand there but I was rejected. Too bad. It was an incredible massage for the full duration but. There are several rooms there and I'm sure multiple workers. Not sure if it will be different with others but perhaps as owner called next day saying she had a different girl. Maybe Rose conveyed what I wanted.

If anyone knows of any FS Asian or Brazilian places please PM me. There was an AMP I went to many times over the years that disappeared. (CoCo and CiCi on RT 1 Malden apartments) that disappeared one day) If anyone knows if they popped up elsewhere please let me know.

Griswold
08-11-17, 13:01
Who was the provider? I have been using Rachel, and have zero complaints about the level of service.

Update.

Was hoping things had gotten better over time but I was wrong, more of the same. Advice is to avoid.

TRex69
08-11-17, 15:40
I tend to look for FS situations that I know the majority of AMPs that post their addresses on CL and BP don't provide. However given proximity to my commute I decided to check this place out.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/d/feifeis-topsfield-spa/6258499126.html

I've been to Melissa's up the road a bunch of times and the most I've ever gotten there was brief DATY once and once a titty fuck but most often HE. There is supposedly a place in the same building but I've never been there and I assume it is no different.

Anyways FeiFei's is brand new and discretely behind and office park but it is clearly marked as a spa. The proprietor was at the desk and was friendly. Place was very clean and organized and I was brought to a room and met Rose who looked like she was 40's (can never tell) and in a uniform. She quickly covered me up upon entering. (Not great sign) She gave me an hour plus 15 minutes (. 7 $) of really deep and thorough massage. Covers remained partially on most of the time but I was fairly exposed. On my ass and legs massage I became hopeful. She turned me over and it was nearing the end I became fairly blunt and put her hand there but I was rejected. Too bad. It was an incredible massage for the full duration but. There are several rooms there and I'm sure multiple workers. Not sure if it will be different with others but perhaps as owner called next day saying she had a different girl. Maybe Rose conveyed what I wanted.

If anyone knows of any FS Asian or Brazilian places please PM me. There was an AMP I went to many times over the years that disappeared. (CoCo and CiCi on RT 1 Malden apartments) that disappeared one day) If anyone knows if they popped up elsewhere please let me know.

Trickster666
08-11-17, 15:44
Many years ago, an attractive (to my taste) woman in her late thirties named Sunny gave me a massage at Beijing in Arlington. She had superb massage skills and a friendly personality, but her menu was very limited. I searched the site and my understanding is that she is still around and works at Linden Street in Waltham as Sarah. Since it would take me more than an hour to get to her place, I was wondering if anyone could mention whether she evolved at all in respect to the menu. Thanks in advance.

PatsFan24
08-11-17, 19:13
I'm in town for a single day on business next week. Anyone have a good spot near Chelsea? I will probably head in to CT to try there, but if I could find a good one near my hotel that would be ideal.

Member #5637
08-12-17, 20:25
New lady, Emma at C Bloss very young and cute, small all around, barely 100 pounds, if you like 'them tiny. Massage skills 9. 5, ending prolonged so 10, otc upper and below only. A little shy but eventually gets into it. 40/40.

MasajoViro
08-13-17, 15:45
So, I was running late after work and just finished a burger at the arches in Bedford. In retrospect, should have skipped supper, made an appointment, and taken the time to drive further north to ST where I always get good service. After washing the burger grease from my hands, went across the road to Green Spa. Met 'Wendy' (I think she said), and was immediately ushered to a room. "You call on phone?" Nope, I hadn't and was told she only had time for a half hour. I wanted an hour. Well, I was tired and she had a nice smile, so I caved in and stayed.

The massage was decent, albeit a bit hurried. There was a lot of traffic at the door and my provider must have left the room four times in a half hour -- each time apologized and got right back to work. I think if I'd had an hour and the door was quiet, it would have been a better time. Massage had hints of being quite good, but we never actually got there. A shame, as I think a good massage is the precursor to a good finish.

Eventually, there was more light touch and a fairly good reach-under. On the flip, there was no problem UTC above. Typical AMP padded bra, but soft underneath. She offered some back door assistance and that was added nicely to the handshake. She slowed down a little upon request and coaxed out a satisfying finish -- unfortunately quickly followed by clean-up, flush, and a bottle of water as she practically carried me out the door so she could attend to her incoming appointment. A pleasant butter-faced woman at the desk on the way offered a friendly greeting as I left.

Good location with reasonable privacy. Damages were. 45 for the door and standard tip. Will I return? Perhaps. If I'm to tired to drive further. But, next time I'd call in advance for an appointment.

WealthOfInfo
08-13-17, 20:19
Visiting monger (and forum contributor) from another state. There's a Massage Envy a few steps away from my hotel in Cambridge. Are they strictly legit, or can I get HE there? If legit, can you make any recommendations in the Cambridgeport area? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Griswold
08-13-17, 23:20
ME is strictly legit. Don't even try for anything more. You'll embarrass yourself. If you are looking for more, there are plenty of other choices around.

Visiting monger (and forum contributor) from another state. There's a Massage Envy a few steps away from my hotel in Cambridge. Are they strictly legit, or can I get HE there? If legit, can you make any recommendations in the Cambridgeport area? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Member #5552
08-14-17, 07:21
I went there and had the half hour split between Eve and her. Eve is older pretty and savvy. She sort of runs the place and massaged me while I waited for Emma. Eve is a little freaky and playful. I may try her next time for the hour. Emma is as described. There was another woman there that was smaller but older. The place is directly across from a large apartment type building. The "hot towel" was a warm balled up rag. I had flashbacks from the old WW slop bucket. Gross.

PM for details.

New lady, Emma at C Bloss very young and cute, small all around, barely 100 pounds, if you like 'them tiny. Massage skills 9. 5, ending prolonged so 10, otc upper and below only. A little shy but eventually gets into it. 40/40..

Rump Silkskin
08-14-17, 11:56
Visiting monger (and forum contributor) from another state. There's a Massage Envy a few steps away from my hotel in Cambridge. Are they strictly legit, or can I get HE there? If legit, can you make any recommendations in the Cambridgeport area? Feel free to PM. Thanks.Bared on your description, your options are walk to Central Sq (14 Pleasant) or take the T to Chinatown (various). There is also Mass Ave or Kenmore but probably too far. If you do take the T, then several Quincy places are options too.

QuantumWarp
08-14-17, 14:34
Was this the newly advertised Lucky Spa or the older Lucky Feet? I called the number and a very Asian sounding lady said no massages at Lucky Spa.Bad neck pain meant I was desperate and this was close. On my second try calling I realized my confusion. They offer "asian bodywork" and not "massages. " Maybe it's a tax / zoning / licensing thing, whatever, just ask for bodywork LOL.

Beginning was confusing. I ask for hr, she says no, only half for. 4. I said fine, but then she realizes I'm sweaty, despite having showered, from the walk in the 85 degree heat, so she says oh, I can give you a shower. It's an hour for. 6. I'm thinking I just asked for hr and she said not available, but okay, cool. Now we're back to 1 hr. And yay! They have a TS! Thorough scrub down, though it ate quite well into my hr, prob left about 30-40 minutes, and prob cut time short at the end.

Finish was lackluster, not like what was posted, standard HE for. 4, strip to underwear for. 6, but still only OTC top & bottom. I wanted it for the massage, which wasn't amazing, so I probably won't repeat. I really miss Yo-Yo from Kent.

Mr Boston
08-14-17, 16:05
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Johnson686
08-15-17, 06:14
Was headed to 1205 in Arlington but decided to stop in at 828 instead, they advertise "Grand opening" on BP but I don't know if it really is new, I don't get to Arlington much. Should have trusted my instincts to run when I got there and granny asked me if I could wait 10 minutes. I agreed, having no idea that she would be the one doing the massage. The rooms are terrible. No regular doors on them, just those folding doors with slats so you can see partially through them, and the room is so small your head is about a foot away from the doors. Very noisy in the hall throughout the massage. Massage itself was decent but on the flip I just couldn't get aroused. She tried and tried, and even allowed some OTC up top, but I couldn't even get halfway hard. Told her I guess I was just having a bad day because she was very apologetic, but truth is that she was just too old and completely un-sexy. I won't be returning.

M Scores Easy
08-15-17, 09:27
I've read some nice reviews about Amy's massage. But I couldn't find out any info about her physical appearance. What does she look like? Nationality?

If anyone knows, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

M.

Plemo
08-16-17, 07:24
I've read some nice reviews about Amy's massage. But I couldn't find out any info about her physical appearance. What does she look like? Nationality?

If anyone knows, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

M.Amy is great. Best massage ever. Very sensual in a very professional setting. HE only, OTC only. But you will not get a better massaage. Very attractive and very pleasant person.

BradT
08-16-17, 11:14
Hadn't been in some time, and recently discovered that Beijing Bodywork in Waltham has shut down. Anyone know where Sara from there ended up?

Top Floor
08-16-17, 16:44
Try Linden St in Waltham.

Hadn't been in some time, and recently discovered that Beijing Bodywork in Waltham has shut down. Anyone know where Sara from there ended up?

JohnBoy69
08-16-17, 20:57
Amy is great. Best massage ever. Very sensual in a very professional setting. HE only, OTC only. But you will not get a better massaage. Very attractive and very pleasant person.Second that. Be nice to her. She is truly special.

DownWind
08-16-17, 21:33
Called Herbal Massage on Monday but no answer so I stopped on the way by and the place was locked up. Perhaps another one bites the dust. The last masseuse their was Coco who was absolutely dreadful.

Jrvegasfun
08-16-17, 22:51
Is 179 still being run by granny with strictly massage? Seeing lots more BP ads for it. A few doors down for my goto.

Bozscaggs
08-17-17, 00:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Trailman44
08-17-17, 10:33
Second that. Be nice to her. She is truly special.Is the rate posted in her ad all inclusive?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awakening-professional-massage-for-gentlemen-amy-medford/45406158

Johnson686
08-17-17, 13:10
This dude is weird, can he be banned? Sent me a weird PM telling me I must just have a limp dick because I posted that I couldn't get it up for a granny at an AMP. WTF?

Rump Silkskin
08-17-17, 19:30
This dude is weird, can he be banned? Sent me a weird PM telling me I must just have a limp dick because I posted that I couldn't get it up for a granny at an AMP. WTF?If / when he is banned, he will pop up as under a new name. Over time, it will become obvious, but for a while it will cause more damage, believing him to be a normal hobbyist.

Top Floor
08-17-17, 21:46
He sent me a PM. Similar message.

He's just an unhappy little troll.

This dude is weird, can he be banned? Sent me a weird PM telling me I must just have a limp dick because I posted that I couldn't get it up for a granny at an AMP. WTF?.

TBone1970
08-18-17, 08:35
I need suggestions for braintree I have work meeting there all next week. Typcially don't go in the area. Asiaan or private provdider. I will share some great private providers if you om me.

HappyDave
08-18-17, 09:00
This dude is weird, can he be banned? Sent me a weird PM telling me I must just have a limp dick because I posted that I couldn't get it up for a granny at an AMP. WTF?I blocked him long ago, only see his post if one of you re post it.

The word is ignore as in place on ignore list. To answer the OP's original question if I ban him then what? He's not going away and the forum is free. If I ban him than all the guys like Dave have to ignore the new user he will make. He's a troll, just put him on your ignore list and move on.

And please save yourself the embarrassment of telling me to IP ban him.

A2

Dickpalmer
08-18-17, 14:00
Is the rate posted in her ad all inclusive?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awakening-professional-massage-for-gentlemen-amy-medford/45406158Assuming things are the same as I haven't been in a few months but $. 2 all in. As already said, she is well worth the trip. Legit great massage and the clean up is the best ever.

DP.

Manhattan2
08-18-17, 14:46
Amy is great. Best massage ever. Very sensual in a very professional setting. HE only, OTC only. But you will not get a better massaage. Very attractive and very pleasant person.I don't see where the sensual part is. Only thing I get was HE without tease. Massage is pretty good though.

Johnson686
08-18-17, 19:06
I blocked him long ago, only see his post if one of you re post it.

The word is ignore as in place on ignore list. To answer the OP's original question if I ban him then what? He's not going away and the forum is free. If I ban him than all the guys like Dave have to ignore the new user he will make. He's a troll, just put him on your ignore list and move on.

And please save yourself the embarrassment of telling me to IP ban him.

A2Got it. And A2, I knew better than to ask you to IP ban him. Will just ignore the little shit.

Spaz2580
08-19-17, 02:44
Went to 235. Got Amy, decent massage and tease before the flip. Late 30's perhaps. Negotiations, agreed to 60 tip w / access top and bottom. No FIV, just outside. Body is not as firm but decent. On way out saw Cici, skinny, long legs and would like to try her next time. Got shorted about 10 minutes as another monger came in and it was Amy's turn.

MassageMama
08-19-17, 11:56
New place in Newton. Also goes by name Kapok. Anyone sample the place yet?

Iamme Iam
08-19-17, 13:40
Was heading towards Cambridge on Mass ave, stopped at 1205 and saw Lily. Maybe a young looking 40 lately I have been a FS guy, but wanted to test the waters here, plus I had just had a FS visit with regular girl 2 days prior. Went with soft, she started in with ST right away, knowing what I was there for. She was good, had me on all 4's soon, and then I was kneeling on table with HJ, had her take top off, and pants down. She has remarkable breasts, they are way to large for her size, but sure felt natural. I would call them a "C", but on a smaller woman, looked and felt great. Today $60 (hr) and $70 tip for extras, normally I leave $100 for a FS visit, might try that in a month when I get back that way. Very little mentioned about this place in Arlington, seems safe, and Lily has been there a while she told me.

Aimstraight
08-19-17, 17:21
Was looking for a genuine massage and heard good things about this helaing massage in Lynnfield with last digits -7470 so I called and made an appointment. Arrived and was greeted by middle aged woman who was skinny and very friendly. Led me to the room and intoduced me to Katie (sp? Immediately got the vibe that it was legit and that was ok with me. Paid the fee and got on the table. She came in and proceeded with an amazing massage. Seriously, it was very good and therapeutic. Which was exactly what I was looking for! Lasted about 45 minutes then a flip. Everything was always covered unless she was working on it and never a hint of anything extra. It was truly a great therapeutic massage and was exaclty what I was looking for after being stuck in traffic for close to 2 hours to get there. Seriously, what is up with the traffic pn route 128/95? Where did all those people come from? Costs were 60 +10. But it was well worth the money and I will def repeat when I am in the area. Highly reccomend for a legit massage.

On the way home I got the urge so I looked on BP and saw an ad for a new place in Stoneham om Main St. With digits 8157. Called and women who answered sounded nice. I decided to go and get out of traffic for a bit. Made it there and was greeted my frumpy middle aged woman in sweat pants and sweatshirt. She recognized my voice and said "are you Monger Bob" and I said yes. She led me to the room and called out to some other woman waiting in another room. Wasn't sure who I was going to get. Either frumpy sweatsuit woman, or voice from other room woman. Paid the fee and god on the table. Turns out I got frumpy sweatsuit woman. She proceeded with a very quick finger type massage. Like needing bread dough. All the while that table was squeeking pretty bad while she was going at my at light speed. I asked her to slow down a bunch of times but and she would just laugh and say "ok honey" - it was so annoying. Her phone rang twicew during the hour and she answered both times and talked in chineese. She did apologize but it really kills the mood. But considering I was getting a headache form the table squeeking and her rushing with the msaage, killing the mood was not a bad thing at that point. When she got close to jr I moved her hand sand she obliged. I asked to see her tits and she lifted her sweatshirt. To my surprise she had somewhat firm sees and nice popping nipples. I kissed and sucked on those for a little bit shile she jackhammered jr. When I completed she immediate pulled away and got some papwer towels. Cleanup was not that good and I had to do some more cleanup when she left the room. After that, she did do about 5-10 minutes more on my head and neck. All in all it wasn't bad and I may return. I would recommend but also suggest leaving if you get frumpy sweatsuit woman. It did get the job done and if she cleaned herrself up a bit I think she could be quite the looker. 60 + 40.

JayMan411
08-19-17, 21:47
Hey,

I'm curious if anyone has a AMP or AAMP provider that is a lot more younger than your typical Q-town AMP. I prefer latina women but those are harder and harder to come by. If anyone can share a younger girl who offers more than just a standard HR or any AMP where I can get more than a standard HE without breaking the bank I would really appreciate it. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

Krakatoa
08-19-17, 22:43
In Back Bay on business for a few days. Is Lucky Spa near Fenway worth a visit?

Sampox
08-20-17, 17:12
Totally agree on the legit place in Lynnfield. I stopped in for a "try" several months ago and have returned several times. Very pleasant owner, attractive place and staff, excellent professional massage. Definitely no extras, but the massage was well worth the price and modest tip. I stop whenever I am in the area or driving through and have an hour or so to just relax. I do have several muscle and joint issues so a nice clean therapeutic massage without any hassle and angst is often a welcome treat.

Was looking for a genuine massage and heard good things about this helaing massage in Lynnfield with last digits -7470 so I called and made an appointment. Arrived and was greeted by middle aged woman who was skinny and very friendly. Led me to the room and intoduced me to Katie (sp? Immediately got the vibe that it was legit and that was ok with me. Paid the fee and got on the table. She came in and proceeded with an amazing massage. Seriously, it was very good and therapeutic. Which was exactly what I was looking for! Lasted about 45 minutes then a flip. Everything was always covered unless she was working on it and never a hint of anything extra. It was truly a great therapeutic massage and was exaclty what I was looking for after being stuck in traffic for close to 2 hours to get there. Seriously, what is up with the traffic pn route 128/95? Where did all those people come from? Costs were 60 +10. But it was well worth the money and I will def repeat when I am in the area. Highly reccomend for a legit massage.

On the way home I got the urge so I looked on BP and saw an ad for a new place in Stoneham om Main St. With digits 8157. Called and women who answered sounded nice. I decided to go and get out of traffic for a bit. Made it there and was greeted my frumpy middle aged woman in sweat pants and sweatshirt. She recognized my voice and said "are you Monger Bob" and I said yes. She led me to the room and called out to some other woman waiting in another room. Wasn't sure who I was going to get. Either frumpy sweatsuit woman, or voice from other room woman. Paid the fee and god on the table. Turns out I got frumpy sweatsuit woman. She proceeded with a very quick finger type massage. Like needing bread dough. All the while that table was squeeking pretty bad while she was going at my at light speed. I asked her to slow down a bunch of times but and she would just laugh and say "ok honey" - it was so annoying. Her phone rang twicew during the hour and she answered both times and talked in chineese. She did apologize but it really kills the mood. But considering I was getting a headache form the table squeeking and her rushing with the msaage, killing the mood was not a bad thing at that point. When she got close to jr I moved her hand sand she obliged. I asked to see her tits and she lifted her sweatshirt. To my surprise she had somewhat firm sees and nice popping nipples. I kissed and sucked on those for a little bit shile she jackhammered jr. When I completed she immediate pulled away and got some papwer towels. Cleanup was not that good and I had to do some more cleanup when she left the room. After that, she did do about 5-10 minutes more on my head and neck. All in all it wasn't bad and I may return. I would recommend but also suggest leaving if you get frumpy sweatsuit woman. It did get the job done and if she cleaned herrself up a bit I think she could be quite the looker. 60 + 40.

Member #5552
08-21-17, 09:23
Made another go at Emma this weekend. Had a late appointment for a half an hour. Negotiations started at 80 for cloths off mutual touching. Two things happened once her clothes came off. I caught a not so pleasant order from down under. And it was absolutely no touching below the waist with her pushing my hand away with a "so sorry". I told her just to forget it. I also noticed some baby damage although her body was still very nice. She had a big tramp stamp on her lower back. The massage was decent and she is a sweet person but I wouldn't expect any extras from her, except an HJ, from my two experiences there.

I almost thought it was her from the AAMP that got shutdown in Chinatown that was FS service place. I could be mistaken.

TurnOverHoney
08-21-17, 11:46
In Back Bay on business for a few days. Is Lucky Spa near Fenway worth a visit?I have been there once a long time ago. 40 for a release. There is a table shower if you like that sort of thing. The lady I got.

Would not do the HJ for less than forty. So if you plan on stiffing her, you will leave unhappy. The massage was solid.

TuEres
08-21-17, 13:14
Went to 235. Got Amy, decent massage and tease before the flip. Late 30's perhaps. Negotiations, agreed to 60 tip w / access top and bottom. No FIV, just outside. Body is not as firm but decent. On way out saw Cici, skinny, long legs and would like to try her next time. Got shorted about 10 minutes as another monger came in and it was Amy's turn.Cici is very pleasant. . 8 for HJ and finger in the rear.

SantoshReddy
08-21-17, 21:25
Anyone with a rubmaps account willing to help out a fellow mongor in need? Please pm me.

Rump Silkskin
08-21-17, 21:55
I have been there once a long time ago. 40 for a release. There is a table shower if you like that sort of thing. The lady I got.

Would not do the HJ for less than forty. So if you plan on stiffing her, you will leave unhappy. The massage was solid.I've been back when it was very convenient. Old grannies gave a pretty good rub, but always tried to rush me along and got irritated if it took me a while to finish. I found that 1028 Comm Ave was a better choice at that time, thanks to a suggestion from someone here on this board. I haven't been to either in a long time, so I can't say whether 1028 even still exists. I seems to recall hearing that it changed owners.

Member #6458
08-21-17, 23:35
Hey Guys! I'm new here and I was hoping to get some suggestions on MPs around greater boston area. I have been following the forum for a bit and tend to get lost. The only one I tried is CBlsm in waltham a while back (before I joined here).

PM me some good places you had good experiences at. I'll be sure to post a full report here after.

Thanks!

TruckStop69
08-21-17, 23:55
Anyone with a rubmaps account willing to help out a fellow mongor in need? Please pm me.PM me. Says your storage is full.

CyJim666
08-22-17, 00:27
Cici is very pleasant. . 8 for HJ and finger in the rear.Is Lily still there? Or only Amy & Cici.

Member #5552
08-22-17, 09:30
Hey Guys! I'm new here and I was hoping to get some suggestions on MPs around greater boston area. I have been following the forum for a bit and tend to get lost. The only one I tried is CBlsm in waltham a while back (before I joined here).

PM me some good places you had good experiences at. I'll be sure to post a full report here after.

Thanks!No worries! PM me and I will give you all of my faves. I got a bunch of FS service places that are under the radar I'd be more than happy to share with you. Welcome aboard mate!

Ace In Natick
08-22-17, 17:31
I think somebody may have asked this before. Has anybody had any experience with Reiki Spa in Westford? They offer what appears to be a great table shower but was curious what else may be available.

Ambrose
08-22-17, 21:36
I think somebody may have asked this before. Has anybody had any experience with Reiki Spa in Westford? They offer what appears to be a great table shower but was curious what else may be available.I went 1 1/2 years ago, maybe more and you're right, they have a great table shower. There is at least 5 shower heads coming at you all at once, very sensual shower, excellent massage, no HE but still worth the experience. Don't know about HE now, things might have changed or might not have.

Trickster666
08-22-17, 22:33
Try Linden St in Waltham.Went to see Sarah twice over a short period of time (10 days). And I am glad I did. Once you become "a repeat customer" (meaning that you visited her more than once), pretty much everything is available. I guess she changed a lot since her "Sunny days).

MasajoViro
08-22-17, 22:50
I think somebody may have asked this before. Has anybody had any experience with Reiki Spa in Westford? They offer what appears to be a great table shower but was curious what else may be available.There was a review or two a long time (years) ago that sounded positive. But I haven't seen anything recent that was anything but a legit experience. Hope springs eternal -- and some days, just a great, professional, legit massage is all that's needed.

JJGayBraham
08-22-17, 23:46
No worries! PM me and I will give you all of my faves. I got a bunch of FS service places that are under the radar I'd be more than happy to share with you. Welcome aboard mate!Been a short term lurker, but I've frequented Most spots around downtown Boston, but I still feel I haven't gotten a solid go-to or some real suggestions. If you wouldn't mind, could you give some suggestions this way as well?

Spaz2580
08-22-17, 23:50
569 Boylston St. - closer to you.

In Back Bay on business for a few days. Is Lucky Spa near Fenway worth a visit?

Klo 123
08-23-17, 00:00
Hey guys. I'm trying to get into the whole MP with benefits thing. I'm around the braintree area any suggestions.

Finder117
08-23-17, 01:06
Hey guys. I'm trying to get into the whole MP with benefits thing. I'm around the braintree area any suggestions.Check out my posting history -- I'm in a similar area to you -- generally the AMP's are pretty bad, though there's a couple of decent looking girls that are in the area.

M Scores Easy
08-23-17, 06:52
Does anyone know if this place is closed down? Went by this week around noontime, and saw a POD out back and it was closed. This place has been a staple.

KingReviewer
08-23-17, 11:13
Hi guys,

This is my very first post here. Have been following the forum for a bit to understand how things world when you go to the AMPs and how to post reviews. Correct me if you think I didn't frame it the right way.

Visit 1- took a call on green in Bedford In June, before I joined this forum. Was my first ever AMP experience. Walked in with literally zero expectations but the fact that the massage was on point and I got a HE made me happy. Didn't ask for extras. When I asked her for her name she said she was sue. I'm not sure if I heard it right. Damage was. 6/. 4.

Visit 2,3 - a month ago, I decided to take a dream on the famous coco from school on lex after reading the reviews. Called in to book an appointment and was told that they are renovating the place and that coco was working at 732 moody and that she can book the appointment for an hour. Went in with a horrible back pain and cocos massage skills were just divine. I don't have words to explain how good it felt. She stayed of with a regular DT and went on all 4. Half way into the session she started walking. Then the flip and she went strait at it. Asked if UTC was available and she popped the goodies right out. She let you suck on them too. It was probably the best experience I could ask for. After the session was up, I asked her what was the tip she was expecting and she said. 6 would make her happy. Gave her what she asked for and she gave me a tight hug and said thank you. Got me some water and let me out of the back door. Total damage. 6/. 6. This was so good that I took another call within a week and it wad the exact same experience but with OTC starting half way through the session. The moment I asked her for the OTC, she said you give me good tip? And I made sure I did.

This was my experience so far. Will make sure I post regularly from now. Can't thank you guys enough for all the good reviews. Long live monger army.

King.

KingReviewer
08-23-17, 11:15
Does anyone know if this place is closed down? Went by this week around noontime, and saw a POD out back and it was closed. This place has been a staple.Apparently this place is under renovation. Called them for Coco and they said she was at 732 moody and they booked the appointment for me and texted the address. Give it a try and let me. Know what happens.

King.

WalthamKid
08-23-17, 13:55
Called for an appointment asked for young pretty girl they told me to be here in 20 minutes. Got there and was brought into room by Emma. Very cute young spinner type. Massage was below average teas and finish or above average. 60/40 she was very cute.

RvaSpice
08-23-17, 14:18
Headed to Boston this week, staying near MGH. Any advice for this visitor? Any and all info is welcome, feel free to PM me. I like: AMP's, UTR, SW's, staying away from BP girls as just too much damn heat from Uncle LEO. I prefer white, Asian, and Latino's but a pretty little caramel spinner w / a booty is always nice.

Will be glad to return the favor if you are ever in Richmond, VA for some reason.

Thanks in advance and Safe Mongering!

Tijuana.

Spaz2580
08-23-17, 23:23
Lucky you. 2 x I went to School St. And got the other "mamasan" type w / rough hands. Next time hope to give Coco a try.

Hi guys,

This is my very first post here. Have been following the forum for a bit to understand how things world when you go to the AMPs and how to post reviews. Correct me if you think I didn't frame it the right way.

Visit 1- took a call on green in Bedford In June, before I joined this forum. Was my first ever AMP experience. Walked in with literally zero expectations but the fact that the massage was on point and I got a HE made me happy. Didn't ask for extras. When I asked her for her name she said she was sue. I'm not sure if I heard it right. Damage was. 6/. 4.

Visit 2,3 - a month ago, I decided to take a dream on the famous coco from school on lex after reading the reviews. Called in to book an appointment and was told that they are renovating the place and that coco was working at 732 moody and that she can book the appointment for an hour. Went in with a horrible back pain and cocos massage skills were just divine. I don't have words to explain how good it felt. She stayed of with a regular DT and went on all 4. Half way into the session she started walking. Then the flip and she went strait at it. Asked if UTC was available and she popped the goodies right out. She let you suck on them too. It was probably the best experience I could ask for. After the session was up, I asked her what was the tip she was expecting and she said. 6 would make her happy. Gave her what she asked for and she gave me a tight hug and said thank you. Got me some water and let me out of the back door. Total damage. 6/. 6. This was so good that I took another call within a week and it wad the exact same experience but with OTC starting half way through the session. The moment I asked her for the OTC, she said you give me good tip? And I made sure I did.

This was my experience so far. Will make sure I post regularly from now. Can't thank you guys enough for all the good reviews. Long live monger army.

King.

Spaz2580
08-23-17, 23:25
Places in Quincy. Close enough. 141 Water St. , Granite St. Find them on CL or backpage.

Hey guys. I'm trying to get into the whole MP with benefits thing. I'm around the braintree area any suggestions.

Rump Silkskin
08-24-17, 06:16
Headed to Boston this week, staying near MGH. Any advice for this visitor? Any and all info is welcome, feel free to PM me. I like: AMP's, UTR, SW's, staying away from BP girls as just too much damn heat from Uncle LEO. I prefer white, Asian, and Latino's but a pretty little caramel spinner w / a booty is always nice.

Will be glad to return the favor if you are ever in Richmond, VA for some reason.

Thanks in advance and Safe Mongering!

Tijuana.I am not aware of anything nearby, except a variety of places in Chinatown. Searching can get confusing because folks of use CT to refer to Chinatown and its too short to be searached, plus its the same abbreviation for Connecticut.

MasajoViro
08-24-17, 14:54
Hi guys,

This is my very first post here. Have been following the forum for a bit to understand how things world when you go to the AMPs and how to post reviews. Correct me if you think I didn't frame it the right way...
Thanks for an excellent review, King. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

P.S. Nice feedback on Green. I was a little rushed there before and may give them a second chance one day soon!

KingReviewer
08-24-17, 17:04
Lucky you. 2 x I went to School St. And got the other "mamasan" type w / rough hands. Next time hope to give Coco a try.I made sure I took an appointment with coco atleast an hour or 2 prior to showing up. Try that it may work. Call lav at school either they will set it up fornyou with Coco at waltham or call 732 directly. PM me if you need any more information.

Happy hunting buddy.

King.

MassageMama
08-25-17, 19:15
I'm looking for details on Lulu at 905 waltham. Looks etc. Please PM me if you have had experience with her. Thanks!

SMS 54
08-25-17, 20:17
I'm looking for details on Lulu at 905 waltham. Looks etc. Please PM me if you have had experience with her. Thanks!I've seen her several times, but not lately, and that place has too many negative and not enough positive to warrant going back. She is okay looking, but nothing great. English is almost zero. She gives a pretty good hard massage, and doesn't understand when you ask her to lighten up. There is a soft touch tease before the flip, and sometimes she will do some prostate massage for you. Some times she lets the girls out for you. When the HE is done, she will grab a wet rag out of the nasty bucket, "clean" you up, and you are done. There is no more massage after the HE. Standard rate and tip. Not a bad time, but nothing too great.

Trickster666
08-26-17, 15:12
Went to see Sarah twice over a short period of time (10 days). And I am glad I did. Once you become "a repeat customer" (meaning that you visited her more than once), pretty much everything is available. I guess she changed a lot since her "Sunny days).I posted the above-quoted message a few days ago. However, it turned out that I was confused about the place, the person, and even what "everything" means on this board. Therefore, I retract my previous message (quoted above) -- it is essentially false. Sorry for the trouble it may cause.

Big Head
08-26-17, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Trickster666
08-26-17, 23:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnBoy69
08-27-17, 21:26
Hey reaching out for some tips on a premier provider of an effective therapeutic massage with some fun. Most important is that she should be professionally trained. I need as my muscles are sore. And convienent by the clover leaf area woburn / stoneham. Race is not an issue so asian, white, latin will be fine. Thank you in advance. Jb.

P.S. I will reward with 411 trade.

Jim Mack
08-28-17, 14:32
Not a descriptive report, just a little info:

Yesterday I called 2464 Mass Ave in Cambridge at around 2:00 pm to make an appt. The woman that answered had very limited English but told me 4:00 pm.

At 2:30 she called me back and said " You come see me". I told her I had an apt at 4:00. She said "4 o'clock, ok. ".

She called again at 3:00 and hadthe same conversation. It was annoying and she sounded old and I said "No, no more", hung up and blocked her number.

At 5:00 pm, I called 612 Main in Medford hoping to get an appointment and the same woman from the Cambridge location answered. "You come see me"?

I knew that sometimes places have the same ownership but I didn't realize the had answering service too. All calls are routed to one number?

On a different note, I went to Serenity Spa in Medford last week for a legit reason. Muscle ache in my leg. Good massage, but the woman had hands like sandpaper! Her hands must be 100% callused.

Augustwest
08-29-17, 01:50
Is Lily still there? Or only Amy & Cici.I was just there a week ago and Lily was "back in China", I saw CiCi. Pretty cute, barely any english, nice session.

EubaBrown
08-29-17, 16:50
I was just there a week ago and Lily was "back in China", I saw CiCi. Pretty cute, barely any english, nice session.I saw her too and she's a step above what I've seen many other places. Young, cute spinner bod. English good enough for what little I needed to tell her. She was a little annoyed that I took as long as I did, but that's not normal for me. Was happy to get my full time though. I would recommend.

Boston Guy4
08-29-17, 19:31
I went to the new place or at least newest place on Winchester in Newton Highlands. Place is kind of tight quarters in the corner of a plaza. Greeted by a papasan, who is a nice guy. House fee is .8, which is too high for this place, but this seems to be the trend now. Originally, I had called ahead and asked for Jenifer based on a review I saw on another site. When I got there he told me that she couldn't and was kind of sketchy as to why not, but whatever, he tells me that Jessie is good. Asks you if you prefer women or ladyboys or men. I told him women. He directed me down the narrow hall and I waited until the room was ready. I go in the room, which was pretty tight and get undressed and wait. The girl comes in after a pretty short wait. Not a stunner, but not ugly either, more like a Thai librarian-type. Her body was decent, but she wasn't wearing anything revealing either and she was super nice, almost too nice, so I was thinking this wasn't going to go anywhere. I lay down without a towel on and she puts one on me. She gives a decent massage, complete massage, doesn't rush, small talk, nothing suggestive at all. While she is massaging my arms and hands, I try to squeeze her hands a bit to show that I might be interested in more than a regular massage. She doesn't really respond, but isn't cold either.

Anyway, on the flip, she asks me if there's anything else I would like. Hey, I want to see what's up, so I say everything. Well, she tells me that everything isn't available, that basically it's just going to be a HJ. A clothed HJ. The most I could do was feel her over her clothes. Anyway, the rub was good, slow and built up to the climax. She cleaned me up and was cool about letting me get myself together. She didn't short me on time and I paid. 6 and I probably could have offered. 4, but I had been quoting bigger numbers just to see if I could make her break with higher amounts, but she wouldn't and I was feeling guilty about dropping it all the way down to .4, so sorry if anyone takes offense to that.

I really can't see myself going back there, but you know the allure is to see if there's anyone better or hotter. I might go back once just to settle that curiosity, but I would love to hear if anyone else has found a gem at this place.

CyJim666
08-29-17, 23:39
We were referring to walnut in Framingham. Are you referring to Jerry up North?

If so, can you provide more info.

Thanks,

Jim.

I saw her too and she's a step above what I've seen many other places. Young, cute spinner bod. English good enough for what little I needed to tell her. She was a little annoyed that I took as long as I did, but that's not normal for me. Was happy to get my full time though. I would recommend.

M Scores Easy
08-30-17, 07:51
Nice report! I was curious about this place. The photos of the girls that work there always look good (even the lb's look very feminine). I'm always skeptical when I see these photos. Seems a lot of the Thai places are limited on services, but I've always gotten very solid relaxing massages at them.

Best.

M.

I went to the new place or at least newest place on Winchester in Newton Highlands. Place is kind of tight quarters in the corner of a plaza. Greeted by a papasan, who is a nice guy. House fee is .8, which is too high for this place, but this seems to be the trend now. Originally, I had called ahead and asked for Jenifer based on a review I saw on another site. When I got there he told me that she couldn't and was kind of sketchy as to why not, but whatever, he tells me that Jessie is good. Asks you if you prefer women or ladyboys or men. I told him women. He directed me down the narrow hall and I waited until the room was ready. I go in the room, which was pretty tight and get undressed and wait. The girl comes in after a pretty short wait. Not a stunner, but not ugly either, more like a Thai librarian-type. Her body was decent, but she wasn't wearing anything revealing either and she was super nice, almost too nice, so I was thinking this wasn't going to go anywhere. I lay down without a towel on and she puts one on me. She gives a decent massage, complete massage, doesn't rush, small talk, nothing suggestive at all. While she is massaging my arms and hands, I try to squeeze her hands a bit to show that I might be interested in more than a regular massage. She doesn't really respond, but isn't cold either.

Anyway, on the flip, she asks me if there's anything else I would like. Hey, I want to see what's up, so I say everything. Well, she tells me that everything isn't available, that basically it's just going to be a HJ. A clothed HJ. The most I could do was feel her over her clothes. Anyway, the rub was good, slow and built up to the climax. She cleaned me up and was cool about letting me get myself together. She didn't short me on time and I paid. 6 and I probably could have offered. 4, but I had been quoting bigger numbers just to see if I could make her break with higher amounts, but she wouldn't and I was feeling guilty about dropping it all the way down to .4, so sorry if anyone takes offense to that.

I really can't see myself going back there, but you know the allure is to see if there's anyone better or hotter. I might go back once just to settle that curiosity, but I would love to hear if anyone else has found a gem at this place.

NewOld
08-30-17, 08:42
Got Linda, probably 40. Cute, who is new to me since I haven't been there in a couple months.

Everything was going excellent. Good strong massage. Her hand constantly onthe boys. On the flip, starts going like a jackhammer with no sensuality. Pretty annoying.

Finally got my hands inside the bra. Wouldn't allow sucking. Bees with nice long nipples. Finally managed to finish after telli g her to slow down 3 times.

She put my socks on for me while I was still on the table. So I suppose if you have a fetish for that, she's your go to.

Ambrose
08-30-17, 15:17

I really can't see myself going back there, but you know the allure is to see if there's anyone better or hotter. I might go back once just to settle that curiosity, but I would love to hear if anyone else has found a gem at this place.There's a bunch of problems with the Thai parlors, at least in my view. First they charge 80 rather than 60. Second you very rarely get to see or feel anything other than their hands. Third, if you do get your hands on their tits they expect way too much but if you go to Thailand you can get everything for very little $s. Forth, and most importantly, they all have men, ladyboys, and women. If you ask for a woman and all the women are busy, you don't think management will let you walk away do you? Hell no they won't, they'll set you up with a ladyboy and let you think he's a she. A lot of those ladyboys could easily pass as women and for damn sure you're not going to get your hand down to their crotch. Many ladyboys don't look fem but some do and I wouldn't take a chance of having a guy with enhanced tits jerk me of. But that's just me, some guys don't mind, and this is not meant towards you BostonGuy4, just responding to your post.

M Scores Easy
08-31-17, 07:36
There's a bunch of problems with the Thai parlors, at least in my view. First they charge 80 rather than 60. Second you very rarely get to see or feel anything other than their hands. Third, if you do get your hands on their tits they expect way too much but if you go to Thailand you can get everything for very little $s. Forth, and most importantly, they all have men, ladyboys, and women. If you ask for a woman and all the women are busy, you don't think management will let you walk away do you? Hell no they won't, they'll set you up with a ladyboy and let you think he's a she. A lot of those ladyboys could easily pass as women and for damn sure you're not going to get your hand down to their crotch. Many ladyboys don't look fem but some do and I wouldn't take a chance of having a guy with enhanced tits jerk me of. But that's just me, some guys don't mind, and this is not meant towards you BostonGuy4, just responding to your post.My experiences at Thai places drastically differs from yours. While your first three points I could relate to, but I've never had an experience when they tried to sell my on a ladyboy. I actually find the Thai staffs have better personalities. They usually speak English better.

Also, I have never been shorted on time.

Just my two cents. Sorry you had bad experiences.

I've been to Belmont Watertown and Um. In Cambridge many times. Yes it will cost you.

Plemo
08-31-17, 09:41
Visited Chi in Newton. They are in the same building but in a new location. For those who know the place, when you enter the back parking area from the side street, their entrance is now at ground level on the far right. New space looks nice. Appears to be a somewhat bigger operation. Had an appointment, but had to wait 15 minutes for someone to get free. Name was lyly or leelee, could not quite tell. Younger provider. Cute. Asked for medium and got a great firm massage. Nice technique. Nice tease before the flip, after the flip nice bees were offered.

Looks 7/10, rub 8/10, HJ finish 8/10. HH. 35/. 50. Had not been there for awhile. Will likely repeat sometime.

HJobs
08-31-17, 10:59
Infrequent poster and hobbyiest here. After a hiatus went back to the condo off highland ave. Bldg 9. 50 year old with good attitude but lousy massage w almost 0 tease. Worst of all was the cigarette stench in the condo almost made me puke. Fair finish. 6/4. Won't repeat although the north shore options are slim to non as far as I know. Stay safe and all that.

Ace In Natick
09-02-17, 16:48
Went there yesterday as I was in the area and really needed a massage aand wanted to try a place I haven't been before. Did call ahead for a 2 PM. One woman was there. Place was just okay maybe a little dingy. The room had a curtain as there was no door. She was also just okay looking, maybe late 30's and her English was passable. There is a $2 charge if you want to use a credit card. I asked to use the bathroom first, so by the time I had found a parking space, used the bathroom, etc. It was 2:15. I told her I had some back and leg on issues and could use a deep massage. She covered me first with a towel that I removed. The massage was more medium than hard but not bad. Zero teasing and she stayed pretty much away from my arms so she was out of reach. I really didn't care that much as I wanted her to focus on the massage. On the flip she covered me again with the towel which I removed again! She worked on my legs and did an okay job but again stayed out of reach. After a few minutes she said all done. I looked at the clock and it was almost 3 so I said you only gave me 45 minutes. She said it was my fault because I used the bathroom, WTF. She then said that she had a 3 Pm appointment which was a lie because nobody was waiting there. I don't know if there are extras, maybe if you become a regular. The thing is who would go back given the mediocrity of the place. I wasn't upset about no HE or the dullness of the place and the worker but the shortage of time and the lie really pissed me off. They lie and lie all the time. Maybe it's the nature of the business, who the fuck knows. I left her a $10 tip on the table. Upon leaving she ran after me for the tip and I told her it was on the table but didn't mention the amount or why I left it as she knew I was pissed. It amazes me how places like this that offer no reason to return stay in business as long as som of them do! Definitely will not return!

RI CheeseHead
09-03-17, 09:09
Tried 3 Elm recently after reading a good report and a PM a few months ago and was in the area. Got a reasonably attractive 30's I think. Decent attitude. Walked into a room in the back, curtain and no door, and should have bolted right then, pun intended. Got on the table, didn't put towel on she didn't either thought it was a good sign. Seemed quiet. Started with her at my head so got OTC roaming at the start, was gentle yet made my position clear. Got half hour. Asked for light. Got feather tip for most of it, I like, I can see that many may not, but I enjoyed it. But never progressed into real massage. Flipped at probably 15 so fine. Someone came in just after the flip, she talked to him, I wasn't sure if he left and asked her, and she said he is staying, didn't seem like appointment. Could hear their voices, sounded caucasian but he was asian, when I saw on way out. She never got near the twig and berries, I couldn't reach you she moved and had clothes prevented in. About 25 minutes in, she said all done. I pointed to the little guy, she said "illegal" I said it wasn't' last time I was in there (I lied), offered DIY, so I went for it. Managed to finally get hand under shirt, and somehow under bra too, she didn't make any effort to take it off, took forever but finally came. Poor cleanup too, as getting dressed she was making the table, I tried to press issue why no E, did something change, but I don't think she understood. Wouldn't leave the room so I could leave with tip awkwardness, gave 5, she asked for more, said you didn't do anything. Parking is relatively easy, but place on a busy intersection. Outside door is open though and she opens inside door quickly, so that's not a concern. No massage and no HE is a concern though. Not sure how they're still in business. Rent seems like it's high. Nice part of Fham, big sq footage, rent should be high. Also negative is you hear creaking noise from people upstairs. Do not recommend.

Motoman36
09-03-17, 09:22
Visited New Danvers AMP, greeted by Angela from 157 Pleasant Swan in Malden. Ads did look similar! MT was middle aged frumpy, session was weak & lame, no pressure no skill no orderly sequence. Therapists Emma & Nicole at 157 are younger, cuter & skilled in MT compared to this staff. Not recommend.

MM.

UnlimitedPops
09-03-17, 15:12
Not sure if Gina is still there.

I used to get FS with 60 + 40 tip. Brought my own protection.

Haven't been there for couple months, so I can't be sure if the service stays the same.

Tried 3 Elm recently after reading a good report and a PM a few months ago and was in the area. Got a reasonably attractive 30's I think. Decent attitude. Walked into a room in the back, curtain and no door, and should have bolted right then, pun intended. Got on the table, didn't put towel on she didn't either thought it was a good sign. Seemed quiet. Started with her at my head so got OTC roaming at the start, was gentle yet made my position clear. Got half hour. Asked for light. Got feather tip for most of it, I like, I can see that many may not, but I enjoyed it. But never progressed into real massage. Flipped at probably 15 so fine. Someone came in just after the flip, she talked to him, I wasn't sure if he left and asked her, and she said he is staying, didn't seem like appointment. Could hear their voices, sounded caucasian but he was asian, when I saw on way out. She never got near the twig and berries, I couldn't reach you she moved and had clothes prevented in. About 25 minutes in, she said all done. I pointed to the little guy, she said "illegal" I said it wasn't' last time I was in there (I lied), offered DIY, so I went for it. Managed to finally get hand under shirt, and somehow under bra too, she didn't make any effort to take it off, took forever but finally came. Poor cleanup too, as getting dressed she was making the table, I tried to press issue why no E, did something change, but I don't think she understood. Wouldn't leave the room so I could leave with tip awkwardness, gave 5, she asked for more, said you didn't do anything. Parking is relatively easy, but place on a busy intersection. Outside door is open though and she opens inside door quickly, so that's not a concern. No massage and no HE is a concern though. Not sure how they're still in business. Rent seems like it's high. Nice part of Fham, big sq footage, rent should be high. Also negative is you hear creaking noise from people upstairs. Do not recommend.

MdReacher
09-03-17, 19:19
Checked out sunlight in raynham last week. Drew Angela, typical 40 ish. Decent looking. Huge rack. Great strong, really strong actually massage. Good tease, nice finish and clean up. Will repeat when in the area.

Reach.

Jack A Dogov
09-03-17, 23:21
I went to FBW for the first time in a few years. I drew Cici as she was the only one there. Massage was good. She seemed to know what she was doing. At one point there was some talking between her and the Papasan (who I never saw) and shortly after she got a hot towel and cleaned off the oil. Short tease and flip. Finish was okay. She went a bit too fast. It wasn't terrible but she was definitely rushing so obviously Papasan told her to do so. After cleanup she took out her phone to translate. The translation from Chinese to English made almost no sense and I told her I didn't understand and asked her to just try to say what she wanted. Her English isn't very good at all but she was able to make herself understood. Basically she told me she was the only girl there that day and there was another customer so she had to cut my time short. It was only about ten minutes so I told her it was okay and not to worry. After I dressed she grabbed me in a very strong hug and thanked me over and over for understanding and she promised (as they all do LOL) to make up the shorted time to me next time. I can't say for sure but I may visit again.

TCollins
09-04-17, 07:06
Recently visited Royal Thai in Weymouth. Drew Nadia. She is tall and very beautiful. Very good massage. Standard finish.

HowardSprague
09-04-17, 09:31
I have had nothing but good experiences here. It's far nicer and cleaner than most shops. I've been happy with the service every time, even with the girl, Lucy, whose massage alone had to suffice (it was quite good, though). Never been shorted by any appreciable amount. Since I started working in the area about a year ago, it's become my go-to. I guess YMMV. Gina is a doll. Maybe there's a new girl I haven't seen. I haven't been there much in the past few months (work, time, and some nasty road rash after one of my cars tried to drag me down the driveway. Long story). Sorry to hear anyone has had poor service there.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-04-17, 10:23
HS, My experience at 3 Elm directly reflects yours, vs the other post. I have never seen the inside anything but ultra neat and clean. I was surprised reading the other poster's post. But apparently that was that poster's experience.

I have had nothing but good experiences here. It's far nicer and cleaner than most shops. I've been happy with the service every time, even with the girl, Lucy, whose massage alone had to suffice (it was quite good, though). Never been shorted by any appreciable amount. Since I started working in the area about a year ago, it's become my go-to. I guess YMMV. Gina is a doll. Maybe there's a new girl I haven't seen. I haven't been there much in the past few months (work, time, and some nasty road rash after one of my cars tried to drag me down the driveway. Long story). Sorry to hear anyone has had poor service there.

RI CheeseHead
09-04-17, 10:35
Oh it was very nice and clean. Too clean for me.

Now even more pissed off that the girl, I guess new, only allowed for DIY.

Thanks Howard and the others for confirming I was right in expecting more.

Member #5552
09-04-17, 10:46
I tried out this place after a time away. Decrete location. Clean. Pleasant ladies. Decent massage. Standard service. Only negative is the room setup and the annoying doorbell.

BostonGuy1961
09-04-17, 10:51
I've been away from the hobby for at least a year now and as someone who lives very close to most of the Weymouth AMP's I'm wondering about the Thai place in Columbian Square Weymouth. They always advertise women (no ladyboys) and their hours are shorter than most others. Has anyone had any experience there?

My go to location was Deanna's in Jackson Square. Nadia was (is?) great. Wonderful massage and usually a spectacular finish. Have never been to Yezi (also in Jackson Square) or Dandelion (Bridge Street).

Thanks.

Krakatoa
09-04-17, 21:07
I would like to thank all the people who responded to my request for recommendations of where to go while staying in Back Bay. I ended up going to the place on Boylston Street, mostly out of convenience. I visited twice and each time met an attractive 40-ish provider and received a fine Chinese rubdown. First visit I received the standard HE. Second time I literally seduced my provider, made her come three times orally, and then took the plunge. I'm not naming names or labeling this a FS establishment, because I truly think this was not standard operating procedure. At no time was there a mention of money. Not saying I'm a stud or anything. Some times things just click.

Loved Boston. Go Sox!

Trickster666
09-04-17, 21:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Plemo
09-05-17, 09:44
I've been away from the hobby for at least a year now and as someone who lives very close to most of the Weymouth AMP's I'm wondering about the Thai place in Columbian Square Weymouth. They always advertise women (no ladyboys) and their hours are shorter than most others. Has anyone had any experience there?

My go to location was Deanna's in Jackson Square. Nadia was (is?) great. Wonderful massage and usually a spectacular finish. Have never been to Yezi (also in Jackson Square) or Dandelion (Bridge Street).

Thanks.I tried it out about six months ago. Nice upscale setting. Like a doctor's office. I found it was strictly legit. , but great massage.

French
09-05-17, 13:09
Glad to hear your feeling the love.

What was damage?

Or all free?

Come visit again.

Trickster666
09-05-17, 15:24
Glad to hear your feeling the love.

What was damage?

Or all free?

Come visit again.No, it wasn't free -- she paid him.

PatsFan24
09-05-17, 17:56
Visited this place on Tyler a week ago when in town. Relatively attractive maybe late 30's with a reasonable massage. No talk of money up front, she just made the offer after the flip and I left the tip after. .6 H and .4 HE.

Motoman36
09-05-17, 19:04
I tried out this place after a time away. Decrete location. Clean. Pleasant ladies. Decent massage. Standard service. Only negative is the room setup and the annoying doorbell.This has been my "go-to" place for years! Always trying new places as they appear but seem to return to Swan as "the best of a bad lot". I find the rooms very private versus, say, 111 Albion with open tops to the walls! At Swan I always ask who's working to get a certain MT and / or avoid certain ones. I'm no longer happy with recent pair Nicole & Emma. Anyone with new names?

BTW the Swan mamasan Angela was hosting last week at New Danvers AMP at 130 Sylvan. See my report. I'm seeking a new venue for sure. Any recommendations?

MM.

DannyTheMan
09-05-17, 19:18
Visited recently and saw Stacy. New, pretty attractive.

Great massage and fantastic technique on flip. Typical Thai pricing but she will try to upsell like crazy.

Krakatoa
09-05-17, 20:51
No, it wasn't free -- she paid him.There's actually a story there. On my way out after the jackpot session, I tried to make a joke, "how much you tip me?" She help up four fingers. Her English was pretty weak, so I asked the question again, and again she held up four fingers. I never figured out whether she was signaling $40, four twenties, or that she came four times. I prefer to believe the latter. Anyway, neither girl named a price in advance of service. I tipped what I considered appropriate, $40 the first time and $100 the second. The second is probably under market, but hell, I did most of the work.

Sexualsafari
09-05-17, 22:42
I went to Melissa's for the first time. I typically value a quality massage over the ending, but I called late on a slow night. When I arrived, offered only 30 minutes. The masseuse was quite younger and more attractive than usual. I like a nice hard massage, but it went straight into a feather touch with playful teasing and encouraged otc touch. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend. I tried to get the masseuse's name but she spoke so softly, even asking repeatedly I could not make it out. Anyone familiar with the spa who might know her name, I would like to see her another time. She seemed to be genuinely mid 20's (not just in that elusive Asian age thing), about 5'2" , petite, decent face.

Trailman44
09-06-17, 11:20
This has been my "go-to" place for years! Always trying new places as they appear but seem to return to Swan as "the best of a bad lot". I find the rooms very private versus, say, 111 Albion with open tops to the walls! At Swan I always ask who's working to get a certain MT and / or avoid certain ones. I'm no longer happy with recent pair Nicole & Emma. Anyone with new names?

BTW the Swan mamasan Angela was hosting last week at New Danvers AMP at 130 Sylvan. See my report. I'm seeking a new venue for sure. Any recommendations?

MM.I would also be interested in suggestions in the North Shore Area as well.

My only other experience at an AMP on the NS is Albion Street Wakefield. I went twice and saw Amy on one of those visits. I didn't like the set up, or the rooms with very little privacy (partial height walls). Amy gave a superb finish and the massage was decent. The other lady I saw was decent but I preferred Swan. I haven't been there in 6+ months so it may be different now.

Regarding Swan; I wonder if Angela (also told me her name is KC) will be back. I really enjoyed her massage skills, the best I have had. She really knows how to work those stiff muscles in my back. I would see her if she was strictly legit because she works out the stiff back I get from weight lifting.

I have seen Nicole a couple of times and I think she does a great job. Not as skilled as Angela (although I think that bar is pretty high) but she does a remarkable job on the massage as well.

Regarding Emma, she is young and cute. I find her massage skills to be just average. She does a decent job but not as skilled as either Nicole or Angela. She is young and newish so maybe she can pick up some tips. Although, there is one thing she does when massaging the upper legs that is really nice and gets me going. She is also OTC only (for me anyways) which is a shame because she is very well endowed with a tight body. I would love to see those during a session.

DHudson
09-06-17, 13:18
I stopped by this place recently just to scope it out. Rang the bell and was greeted by a 40 ish not bad looking skinny woman in pajama bottoms. I couldn't stay but I would have returned but the place reeked of cigarettes. I've also hear that it can be hit or miss on the ending. How does everyone else feel about this place?

M Scores Easy
09-06-17, 14:34
I went to Melissa's for the first time. I typically value a quality massage over the ending, but I called late on a slow night. When I arrived, offered only 30 minutes. The masseuse was quite younger and more attractive than usual. I like a nice hard massage, but it went straight into a feather touch with playful teasing and encouraged otc touch. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend. I tried to get the masseuse's name but she spoke so softly, even asking repeatedly I could not make it out. Anyone familiar with the spa who might know her name, I would like to see her another time. She seemed to be genuinely mid 20's (not just in that elusive Asian age thing), about 5'2" , petite, decent face.Clear your inbox.

Dickpalmer
09-07-17, 00:54
I went to this new MP in Peabody and took the first call of the day. When I arrived the only masseuse was a grandmother or maybe a great grandmother. I said WFT and took 30 minutes for. 4 and got on the table. Took a medium undraped massage and she delivered that. About 5 minutes into the massage another younger granny showed up and started massaging me as well. They up-sold me on 4 hand for. 6 and I took it. That was my first 4 hand and it was excellent, I really enjoyed the service. On the flip she covered me up and continued going 5-10 minutes past the timer that went off. Second girl left the room and she asked if I wanted more time and I told her I wanted HJ, to which she gave me the DYI option. I put her hand on Jr. A couple times but she wasn't having that plus she is like 60-70 years old so I took the self service. The place is legit or at least with the crew I saw was. I got 45 minutes of mostly 4 hand massage for. 6 and tipped. 4 for the service. I was a little confused as I don't really know the etiquette for 2 hand massage and got 15 minutes extra.

DP.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/d/grand-opening-asian-island/6293711700.html

Welcome to Asian Island Massage, The Traditional Chinese Massage Center!

We have The Best Massage Therapists!

Back Rub 30 Mins $40.

60 Mins $60.

Foot Reflexology 30 Mins $25.

60 Mins $45.

45 Main St, Peabody MA 01960.

(646) -881-7828.

9:30 am-9:30 pm (7 days a week).

Trailman44
09-08-17, 13:18
After reading some favorable reviews I visited School in Lex to see Coco. She answered the door and was nice and friendly. She led me to the room, I sprung for the hour, and got comfortable. I asked for hard as I like a nice therapeutic massage and she got to work. Her skills are very good on the massage although I don't believe she has had any formal training. She did most of the massage with no oil which I like and only used a minimum of oil when she did use it. She started the tease during the massage and kept making sure I was enjoying it. After the hot towel she used a little baby powder to start the light touch and is very skilled at it. After the flip standard finish. Total damage. 6/.4.

My only note is the building is a multi use building in an otherwise residential type area. I thought the spa was one of the nicest I have been in I would prefer a location that more or less blends in. At other spas I could be confused as visiting an adjacent business but not here. This is only a minor hang up though and I will repeat.

SirPsychoSexy
09-09-17, 16:58
Stopped in for a quick visit this week. Greeted by my friend Nico. Once you visit her a few times and she's comfortable with you, she treats you well. As always, good time.

SPS.

HappyDave
09-09-17, 19:25
Stopped in for a quick visit this week. Greeted by my friend Nico. Once you visit her a few times and she's comfortable with you, she treats you well. As always, good time.

SPS.Upstairs or downstairs? How are the looks?

SirPsychoSexy
09-10-17, 07:29
Hi Dave. Upstairs. The place is a dump but she's pretty talented. Looks are average. Solid 6+.

SPS.

Upstairs or downstairs? How are the looks?

HappyDave
09-10-17, 09:06
Hi Dave. Upstairs. The place is a dump but she's pretty talented. Looks are average. Solid 6+.

SPS.Thanks, sounds like menu is the same but new talent of the same level. If anything the place is constant.

Bozscaggs
09-10-17, 23:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HappyHandsy
09-11-17, 00:49
I had the urge so I stopped by and was greeted by a 30 ish looking girl Emily so I went with the hour. The massage was very satisfying, she had very skillful hands one of the best ever no complaints. It was so relaxing I almost forgot about the flip LOL which was a perfect finish and never rushed. Got cleaned up and a bottled of water to go. On the way out I saw an even younger pretty looking girl Amanda, will definitely try her next time. Damage 60/40.

Tommy Anonymus
09-11-17, 09:06
Anybody have a report on the places advertising in Waltham? I had close calls visiting Amy's and Beach st, so I am gunshy about visiting a new place that's unreviewed. Any info or recs appreciated.

Sample ad:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-nice-new-arrived-asian-girl-shower-b-2-b/46559218

▃9603;9603;9120; ⎝9603;9603;9603;I am LILI 22.36 D-24-34, Busty japnese Super Hot Model, real open-minded 🚺128698;128698; I am sexy. Work independently. Open-Minded. MagicTongue to pamper you (36 D) 🚺128698;128698; 🚹128697;128697; I have ALL NATURAL tits just so handful 🚹128697;128697; 🚺128698;128698; NON RUSHED, RELAXING. SENSUAL EXPERIENCE 🚺128698;128698; ╚» ★Best Experience ☆Outfits, Heels. Soft Skin, Round Booty 💕128176;160 HR 💰128149;2 Girls 300 HR💕128176;.

Incall Only 💕781-354-2757. 💕(9 am-11:30 pm).

HappyDave
09-11-17, 12:47
I had the urge so I stopped by and was greeted by a 30 ish looking girl Emily so I went with the hour. The massage was very satisfying, she had very skillful hands one of the best ever no complaints. It was so relaxing I almost forgot about the flip LOL which was a perfect finish and never rushed. Got cleaned up and a bottled of water to go. On the way out I saw an even younger pretty looking girl Amanda, will definitely try her next time. Damage 60/40.Which main st Waltham, there are several.

HappyDave
09-11-17, 18:48
Anything good going in Quincy, will be in the area soon. I am done with C&R for now, candy has been pushing for maximum tip, 229 as posted with a menu but it's a dump. I love Angeles rub but she is long in looks. Looking for a great soft touch, reasonably attractive, let's the girls out and even better if she gets up on the table with ya.

Sex Rohmer
09-11-17, 19:16
Which main st Waltham, there are several.Sounds like 1060. Emily is the new girl. Amanda is very attractive; she was here for a short while then went on vacation, but is back.

HappyHandsy
09-11-17, 19:54
Which main st Waltham, there are several.[Deleted by Admin]
The rules don't allow exact address

A2

Tommy Anonymus
09-11-17, 20:56
Saw Suki at Jerry's Andover place over the weekend. She looked a little older than the pictures but they are pretty close. Massage was actually pretty good, with some lotion. Extras were enthusiastic and fun, she was ok with changing positions and seemed enthusiastic. Probably b cups up top and a little bit of a butt. English was limited but sufficient. Paid 170 all in, was there about 45 min total. Nice session, would repeat.

UnlimitedPops
09-11-17, 21:51
Saw Suki at Jerry's Andover place over the weekend. She looked a little older than the pictures but they are pretty close. Massage was actually pretty good, with some lotion. Extras were enthusiastic and fun, she was ok with changing positions and seemed enthusiastic. Probably b cups up top and a little bit of a butt. English was limited but sufficient. Paid 170 all in, was there about 45 min total. Nice session, would repeat.I saw her too last week. I think she is close to 40 yrs old now. But pretty good attitude and listen to your directions. I just hope they can get some talents below 30 yrs old.

Mapokaplaya
09-12-17, 00:05

SPS.I agree with SPS, forty-something year old Nico is at least average in looks but massage and CBJ are above average.

Member #5552
09-12-17, 11:11
Not much posting history but I have been in the scene for a while. Looking for younger providers. I have info on a bunch of places if anyone wants to trade pm me.The last time I checked this was a review site not swap and shop.

Speaking of reviews. Stopped by Melissa's and saw Wendy. Late 30's. Pretty. The place stinks. She wanted $80 to get naked no BJ no FS. I passed.

Johnny Mell
09-12-17, 11:19
Not much posting history but I have been in the scene for a while. Looking for younger providers. I have info on a bunch of places if anyone wants to trade pm me.Hi JRN,

I can give you info on a very nice full service AMP with younger providers in the Boston area.

In exchange, I want info on Sarah at Linden St in Waltham.

Top Floor
09-12-17, 12:58
Post and yee might receive.

Not much posting history but I have been in the scene for a while. Looking for younger providers. I have info on a bunch of places if anyone wants to trade pm me.

MasajoViro
09-12-17, 16:51
Not much posting history but I have been in the scene for a while. Looking for younger providers. I have info on a bunch of places if anyone wants to trade pm me.Seriously, the advice you've been given is excellent: make a few reviews, comment on your favorite places, and you'll get some tips from others. There are plenty of well-reviewed locations on this forum where you can earn your chops. What area are you most interested in? Read back through the reviews & comments for several months and you can easily find some excellent leads. Good Luck, Happy Hunting, and we look forward to your first review. Welcome Aboard!

Top Floor
09-12-17, 19:08
Johnny that holds true for you. Why don't you post the info you have instead of only asking about Sarah.

Sounds to me like you might be trying to get the dirt on Sarah to hold it over her head. Try her out and report back. The worst that happens is you get a rub from her.

Hi JRN,

I can give you info on a very nice full service AMP with younger providers in the Boston area.

In exchange, I want info on Sarah at Linden St in Waltham..

Johnny Mell
09-12-17, 20:36
Johnny that holds true for you. Why don't you post the info you have instead of only asking about Sarah.

Sounds to me like you might be trying to get the dirt on Sarah to hold it over her head. Try her out and report back. The worst that happens is you get a rub from her.

.Sure, I followed your advice. But trust me, there are no bad intentions here.

Roger31
09-12-17, 21:24
Any intel on relax time in Chinatown? Haven't been in a while and wondering what's on the menu now?

Spectator
09-12-17, 22:26
There was a review or two a long time (years) ago that sounded positive. But I haven't seen anything recent that was anything but a legit experience. Hope springs eternal -- and some days, just a great, professional, legit massage is all that's needed.There used to be 3 girls there, all drove fancy cars and provided some level of service. Lily I believe would do it all. They are very hit or miss if you spook them. Not an asian parloe, white and latino and not low-rent.

DekeThorton
09-12-17, 23:09
I've been to Melissa's a few times and have had the same exact experiences and I will not go again. There is another place down the hall but I have not tried it out yet.

The last time I checked this was a review site not swap and shop.

Speaking of reviews. Stopped by Melissa's and saw Wendy. Late 30's. Pretty. The place stinks. She wanted $80 to get naked no BJ no FS. I passed.

Jake888
09-13-17, 11:54
I've been to Melissa's a few times and have had the same exact experiences and I will not go again. There is another place down the hall but I have not tried it out yet.I've stopped in the place down the hall a couple of times in the past, and talked to the owner. Only person I've ever seen there. And the vibe I clearly got was that it was legit, so I've passed. I think there was a review of it.

In the last 3 - 6 months on this board where the reviewer said he sought extra's, and was told to DIY.

Jack617
09-13-17, 12:36
Sure, I followed your advice.
.TopFloor's advice was to:

. Why don't you post the info you have............

. Try her out and report back.
.You have not done either.

M Scores Easy
09-13-17, 13:01
I've stopped in the place down the hall a couple of times in the past, and talked to the owner. Only person I've ever seen there. And the vibe I clearly got was that it was legit, so I've passed. I think there was a review of it.

In the last 3 - 6 months on this board where the reviewer said he sought extra's, and was told to DIY.I've been to this place about 5 times. First time I received no HE.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5 Times got progressively better, and more friendly. I've seen the same two ladies. Not lookers but very nice, and accommodating.

This place is also very clean.

Mapokaplaya
09-13-17, 15:02
Hi JRN,

In exchange, I want info on Sarah at Linden St in Waltham.Dude you PMed me looking for info on Sarah! You are either a stalker or her husband. If you want to know what she does, try her!

Johnny Mell
09-13-17, 16:09
Dude you PMed me looking for info on Sarah! You are either a stalker or her husband. If you want to know what she does, try her!OK, OK, I did try her today and she didn't do anything for me.

Top Floor
09-13-17, 18:51
He sent me a pm too asking about Sarah. He's too fixated on her and something doesn't feel right because of it.

Dude you PMed me looking for info on Sarah! You are either a stalker or her husband. If you want to know what she does, try her!

Ambrose
09-13-17, 19:21
Any intel on relax time in Chinatown? Haven't been in a while and wondering what's on the menu now?I searched BP massage for an address or a number and found nothing in Chinatown. Chinatown is a hunting ground for me. Can you supply an address or phone number so I can check it out? Then I'll let you know what you want.

Jack617
09-13-17, 19:58
OK, OK, I did try her today and she didn't do anything for me.You are fishing. You say you saw her and she did nothing for you in an attempt for someone to counter that. My seasoned brothers are too smart for those parlor games. Also, you have a vibe of someone that was a douche on this board, hmm.

Johnny Mell
09-13-17, 20:06
You are fishing. You say you saw her and she did nothing for you in an attempt for someone to counter that. My seasoned brothers are too smart for those parlor games. Also, you have a vibe of someone that was a douche on this board, hmm.Well, you told me to try her out and I did. You still somehow question my sincerity. Sorry, but I have nothing to add. And no, I will not return.

Qfck2001
09-13-17, 21:27
I would also be interested in suggestions in the North Shore Area as well.

My only other experience at an AMP on the NS is Albion Street Wakefield. I went twice and saw Amy on one of those visits. I didn't like the set up, or the rooms with very little privacy (partial height walls). Amy gave a superb finish and the massage was decent. The other lady I saw was decent but I preferred Swan. I haven't been there in 6+ months so it may be different now.

Regarding Swan; I wonder if Angela (also told me her name is KC) will be back. I really enjoyed her massage skills, the best I have had. She really knows how to work those stiff muscles in my back. I would see her if she was strictly legit because she works out the stiff back I get from weight lifting.

I have seen Nicole a couple of times and I think she does a great job. Not as skilled as Angela (although I think that bar is pretty high) but she does a remarkable job on the massage as well.

Regarding Emma, she is young and cute. I find her massage skills to be just average. She does a decent job but not as skilled as either Nicole or Angela. She is young and newish so maybe she can pick up some tips. Although, there is one thing she does when massaging the upper legs that is really nice and gets me going. She is also OTC only (for me anyways) which is a shame because she is very well endowed with a tight body. I would love to see those during a session.Emma is gone now.

Augustwest
09-13-17, 21:47
Pretty much the same. Lisa has been there for at least 10 years (how long I've been seeing her) - she has occasionally cycled second girls thru but never anything special. At one point it was Coco who has worked all over CT and who I have seen enough. I enjoy sessions with Lisa and we have a rapport, and she knows what I like. I can't seem to get further on with her but I'm a good bit older than her and maybe not her cup of tea.

Any intel on relax time in Chinatown? Haven't been in a while and wondering what's on the menu now?

Aimstraight
09-13-17, 22:31
You are fishing. You say you saw her and she did nothing for you in an attempt for someone to counter that. My seasoned brothers are too smart for those parlor games. Also, you have a vibe of someone that was a douche on this board, hmm.Yes, there is a douche vibe. Brings to mind the famous douche song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulDke7r0MOQ.

Johnny Mell
09-13-17, 22:47
Yes, there is a douche vibe. Brings to mind the famous douche song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulDke7r0MOQ.That's interesting: you say that you didn't get extras from the provider and you are a douche. What is has to do with the stated goals of this board?

Jack A Dogov
09-14-17, 01:34
Dude you PMed me looking for info on Sarah! You are either a stalker or her husband. If you want to know what she does, try her!

OK, OK, I did try her today and she didn't do anything for me.

He sent me a pm too asking about Sarah. He's too fixated on her and something doesn't feel right because of it.

You are fishing. You say you saw her and she did nothing for you in an attempt for someone to counter that. My seasoned brothers are too smart for those parlor games. Also, you have a vibe of someone that was a douche on this board, hmm.

Well, you told me to try her out and I did. You still somehow question my sincerity. Sorry, but I have nothing to add. And no, I will not return.I normally keep private messages private but Johnny Mell: you PM'd me too asking about Sarah and offering info about an UTR AMP in return. Since, at the time, you had no posts on here, I told you to give your info first and you gave me info about an AMP that regularly advertises on BP and CL, has been reviewed on here many times, and is in no way UTR. You then told me you visited Sarah and (I will refrain from being graphic here) had a very good visit. Now you claim she did nothing for you. It seems you've PM'd half the board asking about her. You have zero credibility and are either a troll, LE (doubtful as they would at least attempt to be credible) or you're stalking her.

Johnny Mell
09-14-17, 01:51
I normally keep private messages private but Johnny Mell: you PM'd me too asking about Sarah and offering info about an UTR AMP in return. Since, at the time, you had no posts on here, I told you to give your info first and you gave me info about an AMP that regularly advertises on BP and CL, has been reviewed on here many times, and is in no way UTR. You then told me you visited Sarah and (I will refrain from being graphic here) had a very good visit. Now you claim she did nothing for you. It seems you've PM'd half the board asking about her. You have zero credibility and are either a troll, LE (doubtful as they would at least attempt to be credible) or you're stalking her.Jack, I think I explained to you why I was talking to you privately. Anyway, this is my last comment on this board. Bye people, it was good to know you.

And yes, keep calling her by name. Every time somebody does it on the board, the provider gets a few new first-timers. It's called "increased name recognition".

DannyTheMan
09-14-17, 09:24
Stopped at this place in Brookline while I was in the area with free time.

Got some middle aged typical mediocre lady. Not bad looking.

Decent massage and tease before good flip. I'd stop in again if I had free time.

There was another girl who was younger and beautiful. Tried to get her but she was supposedly busy.

Jack A Dogov
09-14-17, 13:06
Jack, I think I explained to you why I was talking to you privately. Anyway, this is my last comment on this board. Bye people, it was good to know you.

And yes, keep calling her by name. Every time somebody does it on the board, the provider gets a few new first-timers. It's called "increased name recognition".And I told you what to do to build credibility on here. Instead you PM'd half the board asking for info about the same woman.

RoscoesWetsuit
09-14-17, 16:21
Anyone know the name of the younger, chubby girl at classic? I've seen her a few times but have never been lucky enough to get her. Thanks.

Top Floor
09-14-17, 20:43
Johnny, go back and ask her what her name is. She's a nice girl. She'll tell you.

Anyone know the name of the younger, chubby girl at classic? I've seen her a few times but have never been lucky enough to get her. Thanks.

PokaDotCloud
09-15-17, 12:07
Went by here recently, I used to really dig and have a good time with the operator Angel, so asked if she was up before I headed over.

Got there and there was no sign of her, but both of the girls I saw were young (sub 30) spinner types and I really only ask for Angel because previously she only worked with Anna who would use a handful of sanitizer as lube and I avoided her forever afterwards. So I took the plunge into the unknown, though I do think I did see Angel here like in June, but my memory is not what it was. Prices are up to 50/70 and I went for an hour with the table shower. Doesn't look remodeled inside, but it has a new mat.

Anyway I get Yuki and she is dressed like this is Pawtucket so I figure this will be a thing if nothing else. Either she is brand new or never worked a shower before as I had to instruct her to spray it down before I climbed on. On to the room and she has no idea how to give a massage, legitimately worse than any of the girls in the Pawtucket houses and would be the worst I've ever had if not for this one lady that couldn't understand anything I said and just drove her elbow into my shoulder blades for an hour. Finally she done with that and we come to the negotiation and WTF everything is on the table but she is asking like Thai or Brazilian prices. Anyway in for a penny in for a pound so I get out as cheaply as I can.

Overall, if you are looking for everything I think you'd be better setting yourself up through BAD as it is only going to run you just a little bit more and you can probably coax a better rub out of them as well. But if you are desperate for a younger girl at any price this may be your best bet.

Griswold
09-16-17, 08:26
I visited her the other night. I was last there several years ago, and saw a much different looking provider, who also went by the name of Anna. Must be the default name to use at this place. Anyway, the Anna I saw this week was much hotter than the old Anna. Long hair, good shape, maybe 35 ish. It's all available here. I brought my own protection, and she giggled when she saw it on the counter. She had no problem using it, though. She got into the ST very quickly, and it was off to the races. She was about to go FS, but I told her I only wanted CBJ. No problem. No discussion of tipping. The massage itself was not so good, but that's not why one goes here, I guess. The walls do not go to the top, but it's in a back room of the salon, so nobody else was within earshot.