PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

BigStar1
12-13-14, 09:34
Asians are typicall fastidious about hygiene and safety, it is very uncommon for everyone to be invited to drop a load in one.
(yeah right).If your riding it BBFS how is she going to stop you from dropping a load. Not sure if you remember Sex Ed in grade school, but some comes out before the big one erupts anyway so there is already fluid being passed. More than a few young men have learned that costly lesson being tied to a child for the rest of their lives.

Bigstar1.

iamioman
12-13-14, 16:42
I've seen a couple of posts on here inquiring about spinners at OS FE or 1021 (et al.) but haven't seen any subsequent responses? Has anyone seen or noticed and super petite treats in their travels? Thanks much, and I echo the 7 sentiments, must not have a lot to lose if she's offering it up sans party hat. Does make you wonder. Be safe (or not, your prerogative)!

M69.There's probably no answers to your question because masseueses come and go all the time from the spas. But if you are looking for 'super petite' t I'd say your odds aren't very good. Not many people in the gene pool fall into that category even fewer once they get past their early 20's. And you don't find that many people working in spas who are in their early 20's (despite often convincing appearance).

Spider2112
12-13-14, 22:40
I've seen a couple of posts on here inquiring about spinners at OS FE or 1021 (et al.) but haven't seen any subsequent responses? Has anyone seen or noticed and super petite treats in their travels? Thanks much, and I echo the 7 sentiments, must not have a lot to lose if she's offering it up sans party hat. Does make you wonder. Be safe (or not, your prerogative)!

M69.I saw Bobee at DT a week ago. She was around 5 ft. See cup. Nice safe time.

Choir Boy
12-14-14, 10:02
Well, it looks like they are open again.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/main-therapy-grand-opening/4505625

Spectator
12-14-14, 12:21
If your riding it BBFS how is she going to stop you from dropping a load. I think you misunderstood me. .

It is rare for an asian provider (like Seven) to let every customer drop a load in her raw. Seven is not the typical AAMP / Spa gal for sure. Whether its your thing or not (not mine) it is the not as common as is sneaking on a condom from her cheek.

Many providers do BBBJ / BBFS with weekly regular repeat customers, we all know that.

Optimus Prime
12-14-14, 18:01
Anyone try this place yet? I noticed it yesterday on BP.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enso-spa-and-body-rubs-prettiest-girls-around/4538478

SpaHunterUsa
12-14-14, 23:03

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enso-spa-and-body-rubs-prettiest-girls-around/4538478Went to enso the other day, 3 words: SAVE YOUR MONEY. Place was awful, girls were very inexperienced, very unprofessional to the point of rude. Probably one of the worst spa experiences I have ever had, now I know why I stick to the Asian Places. And the Place is just doors down from the city police station, which I found strange, don't waste your time!!

Ccup2
12-15-14, 14:54
Went to enso the other day, 3 words: SAVE YOUR MONEY. Place was awful, girls were very inexperienced, very unprofessional to the point of rude. Probably one of the worst spa experiences I have ever had, now I know why I stick to the Asian Places. And the Place is just doors down from the city police station, which I found strange, don't waste your time!!You have one post. Does anyone else have something to report? , someone with some credibility. Thank you.

Steel1973
12-15-14, 15:41
Idk what Ccup2's issue was but I've been to Enso's a few times already since they opened and have had no problem at all!

The girls are beautiful and very friendly! It's very relaxing and I will definitely be returning! I say he's probably not a customer because he seemed to blast the place pretty good for one off visit. They've just opened recently and like everyone else getting started isn't easy.

Steel1973
12-15-14, 15:49
You have one post. Does anyone else have something to report? , someone with some credibility. Thank you.I've been to Enso's a few times already in the short time they've been open and have had no problems at all. The girls are beautiful and very friendly. I will definitely be returning!! To blast a place that just recently opened like this guy did, sounds more like a personal problem. That's why I don't think he is a client of theirs! Check it out for yourselves. You won't be disappointed!

RedSox1980
12-15-14, 17:01
You have one post. Does anyone else have something to report? , someone with some credibility. Thank you.I dunno what he's talking about. I went there Friday and place seemed legit to me. Girls pictures matched BP. Wasn't pics from like 5 yrs ago when they use to look good LOL. They all looked like what was advertised and were all sexy. I was very pleased. Will be back again.

SpaHunterUsa
12-15-14, 17:48

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enso-spa-and-body-rubs-prettiest-girls-around/4538478

You have one post. Does anyone else have something to report? , someone with some credibility. Thank you.Sorry ccup I don't have 557 report like you, I have a life other than body rubs. Someone asked if anyone tried it out, I responded, place sucked, just my opinion.

Jo Blo
12-15-14, 18:23
With the original reports of "7" I decided to try her out about a week and 1/2 ago. Kinda tight on money so usually are and T but the slide intrigued me. I agree with the others her bod aint what I'm into but had a little 420 and just wanted to relax and get the slide. So like all the other reports started off with the BBBJ tease then off to TS.

The slide was ok but I was expecting it to be more slow and sensual and get me all aroused. She was sliding like she was on a frigging luge for god's sake! She had this 2 day old stubble that was also scraping all the dead skin off of me LOL. Anyway the rest was as others said. It was fun for a change but I won't repeat.

Young Prince1
12-16-14, 03:01
You have one post. Does anyone else have something to report? , someone with some credibility. Thank you.It's funny that someone signs up to just blast a place like that and then quickly there are two responses defending the place from people that just signed up here. I know gina who owns simple serenity has defended her place somewhere else on a review site and the management of opulence has put up a fake bogus review as well. There is a connection and history with opulence and this new place in west warwick as well as simple serenity that is all I am saying.

Ccup2
12-16-14, 13:25
Idk what Ccup2's issue was but I've been to Enso's a few times already since they opened and have had no problem at all!

The girls are beautiful and very friendly! It's very relaxing and I will definitely be returning! I say he's probably not a customer because he seemed to blast the place pretty good for one off visit. They've just opened recently and like everyone else getting started isn't easy.My post was about spahunter and his report on enso; he has one report and he trashes the place. Think about it. I asked for more experienced members to report on the place and they did.

Ccup2
12-16-14, 13:27
It's funny that someone signs up to just blast a place like that and then quickly there are two responses defending the place from people that just signed up here. I know gina who owns simple serenity has defended her place somewhere else on a review site and the management of opulence has put up a fake bogus review as well. There is a connection and history with opulence and this new place in west warwick as well as simple serenity that is all I am saying.I did not trash the place, I was questioning spahunter with his one review that happens to be negative. I know gina and her reputation, she is a good person and her places have all been good in my book.

Ccup2
12-16-14, 13:29
Sorry ccup I don't have 557 report like you, I have a life other than body rubs. Someone asked if anyone tried it out, I responded, place sucked, just my opinion.No you do not have the reviews I have but that does mean you have a life either. You are a front for a competing establishment. Try making your service better and clients will come and not look for other places. I suggest you take a business course.

OreoCookie
12-16-14, 14:16
Went to enso the other day, 3 words: SAVE YOUR MONEY. Place was awful, girls were very inexperienced, very unprofessional to the point of rude. Probably one of the worst spa experiences I have ever had, now I know why I stick to the Asian Places. And the Place is just doors down from the city police station, which I found strange, don't waste your time!!Ironic that a competing site would trash a site they have yet to review themselves.

Young Prince1
12-16-14, 14:27
I did not trash the place, I was questioning spahunter with his one review that happens to be negative. I know gina and her reputation, she is a good person and her places have all been good in my book.My bad. I didn't say you did. I agreed with your point though. I think spahunter is someone working for another spa bad mouthing. And the others with 1 post that defended maybe workers from the west warwick spa. Spa cat fight? I do know they review and defend themselves on another site.

Knight62
12-16-14, 16:02
If you guys want to read the new ordinance concerning our AMP's just Google Prov Ordinance 2014-55.

Can't find when it will take effect. It doesn't say anything about massages, just bodywork's.

Fly Dangler
12-16-14, 16:19
If you guys want to read the new ordinance concerning our AMP's just Google Prov Ordinance 2014-55.

Can't find when it will take effect. It doesn't say anything about massages, just bodywork's.http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2497&ID=4371

It doesn't provide any definition of what constitutes body work and is so poorly worded that it could apply to beauty shops, barbers and all kinds of other businesses. IAC I expect we'll see the same thing occur in Providence as happened in St Petersburg, FL when they tried this and all the AMPs became aroma therapy salons.

Admin2
12-16-14, 17:14
One of the curses of a free forum is, well, it's free. Anybody can join. One of the hardest things for me to figure out is when there is an invasion of shills like what happened here this week. I changed the titles and banned the ones I was sure of SpaHunterUSA, RedSox1980, and Steel1973, Shills no doubt. Joblo not so much, he has a low post count but joined a long time ago.

As with most of you guys I'm always suspicious of new members till they get some history but it would keep the threads cleaner if you just reported the post so I could look into it.

A2

Olepapa
12-16-14, 18:42
http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2497&ID=4371

It doesn't provide any definition of what constitutes body work and is so poorly worded that it could apply to beauty shops, barbers and all kinds of other businesses. IAC I expect we'll see the same thing occur in Providence as happened in St Petersburg, FL when they tried this and all the AMPs became aroma therapy salons.Read the ordinance again. UNder exceptions, barbers and beauticians are listed and are exempt from this ordinance.

Paulc153
12-16-14, 20:52
http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2497&ID=4371

It doesn't provide any definition of what constitutes body work and is so poorly worded that it could apply to beauty shops, barbers and all kinds of other businesses. IAC I expect we'll see the same thing occur in Providence as happened in St Petersburg, FL when they tried this and all the AMPs became aroma therapy salons.As I read it. I suspect one of the main attempts of the ordinance is to ensure that those working at said spas are documented. Allegedly, some of the workers in these types of spas are working there against their will.

The decency and sanitation section sound more like a recommendation than enforceable code. The documentation required with regard to employees and ownership will be harder for a spa to abide by than the decency recommendations. And no more late nights.

Hockey
12-17-14, 00:07
Game over?

Smoke Screen
12-17-14, 06:35
Game over?It sure looks like it, at least life as we know it is over.

Optimus Prime
12-17-14, 10:40
Game over?No way. They might do a number of different things. Just look at the "new" tanning salon that opened in Cranston. I haven't been there since Emerald so couldn't tell you if they're the same services but I bet it's similar.

Fly Dangler
12-17-14, 12:02
Read the ordinance again. UNder exceptions, barbers and beauticians are listed and are exempt from this ordinance.Yup! My bad, you're absolutely correct! Guess I'm going to have to start using those glasses I got.

Since this ordinance also deals with "vapors" I guess pest control folks fall under it too? I wonder who else?

Knight62
12-17-14, 12:15
No way. They might do a number of different things. Just look at the "new" tanning salon that opened in Cranston. I haven't been there since Emerald so couldn't tell you if they're the same services but I bet it's similar.So OPT, are you saying you can get a Tan and a Tug.

GoodManHere
12-17-14, 14:54
Called DT last night around 1030. Was informed "Seven not here anymore. She not come back. ". Just my luck. Hopefully she was mentoring someone to fill her shoes. Any additional info would be welcome.

CallMeIshmael
12-17-14, 19:18
Personal opinion -- too soon to say how or how much this will affect the spas and their customers. I suspect that the spa owners have their lawyers sifting through the law to find a work-around. There probably will be a bit of a shake-up and our habits and old customs may need alteration.

I don't get my shorts tied into knots over this stuff easily. Despite all efforts against it, this is a profession that has persisted and even grown for a *VERY* long time. Providence is trying to legislate toothpaste back into the tube, which rarely works out.

Wait for the dust to settle and go from there.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Member #4868
12-17-14, 20:09
Called DT last night around 1030. Was informed "Seven not here anymore. She not come back. ". Just my luck. Hopefully she was mentoring someone to fill her shoes. Any additional info would be welcome.BP ad from today specifically lists 7.

Gents.

Heading down tomorrow and have no clue where to go. Do not want Seven but want a gem. Prefer Far East or Harmony but will come into city if I get a reason.

Thanks in advance.

Amp Slave
12-17-14, 22:28
Went and took the plunge here. Will not repeat. Drew plain Jane, a skinny K girl. Massage at best was ok. TS was good. Up selling and settle for. 8 plus. 6 in the door. Bikini Top came off and she displayed the bees. Looked and tasted ok. Rushed and up selling turned me off. Total. 6 and. 4.

Optimus Prime
12-18-14, 01:37
So OPT, are you saying you can get a Tan and a Tug.Looks that way. Or a tan and more. I haven't been there since it was emerald which was a couple months back.

Spectator
12-18-14, 10:14
Had a nice time with Jenny (Ginny?) last night down in La Prov. The Chimi trucks were out, it was a nice night, and I enjoyed a good session. Sauna, TS, "massageee" and the main event were all very pleasant. She was a typical K-Gal, said she'd been here a few months. Youngish but not young. Maybe 30? House plus usual tip for everything.

No haggle, helped me put my shoes on. Hot towel but no alcohol spray, so if your a germ-o-phobe bring your own.

Nice time, dry sauna warm up was nice.

A N I M A L
12-18-14, 11:15

Can't find when it will take effect. It doesn't say anything about massages, just bodywork's.Just bodyworks.

DaddysLookin
12-18-14, 11:31
By law, you cannot advertise "massage" without a license. Bodywork was the way around this. Someone made mention that "aroma therapy," is a way around this. Of course, in our case.

The only aroma I want to smell is that is a hot pussy.

Just bodyworks.

ARegularGuy
12-18-14, 12:34
In my experience if you don't want FS and you go to an AMP with a FS reputation, you get treated as though you are wasting their time, because, in effect you are wasting their time. YMMV of course and some places are more flexible, others, not so much.

ARG.

Went and took the plunge here. Will not repeat. Drew plain Jane, a skinny K girl. Massage at best was ok. TS was good. Up selling and settle for. 8 plus. 6 in the door. Bikini Top came off and she displayed the bees. Looked and tasted ok. Rushed and up selling turned me off. Total. 6 and. 4.

Amp Slave
12-18-14, 12:39
In my experience if you don't want FS and you go to an AMP with a FS reputation, you get treated as though you are wasting their time, because, in effect you are wasting their time. YMMV of course and some places are more flexible, others, not so much.

ARG.Seriously would have taken plunge had she not used her up selling technique. She was just too plain and skinny. No ass what so ever. A few tats leg and tramp stamp.

Fly Dangler
12-18-14, 13:13
Since I hadn't been to Pleasant Street in over a year and there's been no review in a while I decided it was time to try them again, and am happy I did.

They now want customers to park in the lot just to the left of their building, rather than on Pleasant Street in front of them. I guess they figure it draws less attention.

The place, as always, was nice and clean. My provider again was "Julie", a nice looking though not stunning probably mid-30's K-girl, long straight hair, skinny, nice "A"s speaking adequate Engrish, always smiling, enthusiastic and a very pleasant personality. Sprayer still being used in the TS, but it was thorough. Massage skills still not great, but better than many and the service was superb, taking direction well. $60 to the house, tip $140 and I'd definitely repeat again.

Amp Slave
12-18-14, 14:25
Since I hadn't been to Pleasant Street in over a year and there's been no review in a while I decided it was time to try them again, and am happy I did.

They now want customers to park in the lot just to the left of their building, rather than on Pleasant Street in front of them. I guess they figure it draws less attention.

The place, as always, was nice and clean. My provider again was "Julie", a nice looking though not stunning probably mid-30's K-girl, long straight hair, skinny, nice "A"s speaking adequate Engrish, always smiling, enthusiastic and a very pleasant personality. Sprayer still being used in the TS, but it was thorough. Massage skills still not great, but better than many and the service was superb, taking direction well. $60 to the house, tip $140 and I'd definitely repeat again.If this is the place I reviewed Susie there a month ago. She is a keeper wanted 1. 4 along with. 6 house. Tried another place on East for a change as Susie was busy a few exits up.

GoodManHere
12-18-14, 16:38
BP ad from today specifically lists 7.

Gents.

Heading down tomorrow and have no clue where to go. Do not want Seven but want a gem. Prefer Far East or Harmony but will come into city if I get a reason.

Thanks in advance.Thanks PWH. Maybe they haven't gotten around to updating the ad. Mamasan sounded pretty adamant about Seven not returning.

GoodManHere
12-18-14, 16:45
No way. They might do a number of different things. Just look at the "new" tanning salon that opened in Cranston. I haven't been there since Emerald so couldn't tell you if they're the same services but I bet it's similar.Wouldn't it be fair to say that the Providence ordinance has no bearing on what goes on in other surrounding cities (e. G. , Central Falls, Pawtucket, Cranston, Warwick, et cetera)?

LaidBak
12-18-14, 18:30
Went and took the plunge here. Will not repeat. Drew plain Jane, a skinny K girl. Massage at best was ok. TS was good. Up selling and settle for. 8 plus. 6 in the door. Bikini Top came off and she displayed the bees. Looked and tasted ok. Rushed and up selling turned me off. Total. 6 and. 4.Had similar experience. Was hoping to see Lee after her bacation, she wasn't available and I got plain Jane. No upsell, and she was a trooper but the overall experience was kinda boring. She also left the room several times to "check on things". I won't be back for a while.

Member #4868
12-18-14, 19:08
Yes that means you! I make a rare trip to your lovely state and post a request for where I should go on the board last night. I wake this morning hoping my inbox has the capacity for the volume of replies and much to my dismay I see it was an unnecessary fear. Not a single one of you pm'd saying " PW head here and see XXX" I see how it is you you RI guys! LOL.

Well, never a shy one I head out anyway. Decide (wrongly) that I want to stay closer to home and shave some time off the trip so Harmony here I come. Having never been there I try to look like a vet with the Mama but fail to ask for a lineup. Rookie mistake, I know. Anyway I draw Sylvia who is average in that Korean Spa girl way. In Mass she would be a Star but down here not so much. Won't bore with the details but an acceptable visit though I would not repeat with her. I will say the location is great in terms of parking and easy access to the highway. On my way out I saw two other girls, one ok but the other was very hot and named Cara. Anyone with info on her please step up and allow me to have faith in my RI brethren again!

ThatGuy23
12-18-14, 20:21
Had similar experience. Was hoping to see Lee after her bacation, she wasn't available and I got plain Jane. No upsell, and she was a trooper but the overall experience was kinda boring. She also left the room several times to "check on things". I won't be back for a while.There was a recent report in the Worcester or Springfield thread about a girl at FE named Mary. FYI, in case anyone does head there and is curious about a girl to ask for. Can't personally vouch but the reviewer was more than satisfied.

HappyDave
12-18-14, 20:55
Yes that means you! I make a rare trip to your lovely state and post a request for where I should go on the board last night. I wake this morning hoping my inbox has the capacity for the volume of replies and much to my dismay I see it was an unnecessary fear. Not a single one of you pm'd saying " PW head here and see XXX" I see how it is you you RI guys! LOL.

Well, never a shy one I head out anyway. Decide (wrongly) that I want to stay closer to home and shave some time off the trip so Harmony here I come. Having never been there I try to look like a vet with the Mama but fail to ask for a lineup. Rookie mistake, I know. Anyway I draw Sylvia who is average in that Korean Spa girl way. In Mass she would be a Star but down here not so much. Won't bore with the details but an acceptable visit though I would not repeat with her. I will say the location is great in terms of parking and easy access to the highway. On my way out I saw two other girls, one ok but the other was very hot and named Cara. Anyone with info on her please step up and allow me to have faith in my RI brethren again!RTFF my good friend Harmoy other than the Seven incident (and the depennd on the BB debate) has always been more miss then hit.

Member #4868
12-18-14, 21:17
RTFF my good friend Harmoy other than the Seven incident (and the depennd on the BB debate) has always been more miss then hit.Other than Seven postings Harmony has not been reported on in weeks, months. My girl is new so in this case reading the forum is worthless due to limited postings.

Woody32
12-18-14, 23:02
I paid a visit to palm this week and got suegi I'm not going to lie she's a little heavy and I didn't find her attractive, oh yeah! She's older too, other then that she was fine. The massage was.

4-5 the CBJ a 5 the main event 4. Hey it's the holidays I'm being generous. I will not repeat. I know this review is lame but so was the visit. Hope this helps, stay safe.

Optimus Prime
12-19-14, 02:58
Wouldn't it be fair to say that the Providence ordinance has no bearing on what goes on in other surrounding cities (e. G. , Central Falls, Pawtucket, Cranston, Warwick, et cetera)?I was using that as an example of a work around the ordinance is for bodyworks. Not tanning salons.

Smoke Screen
12-19-14, 06:53
Wouldn't it be fair to say that the Providence ordinance has no bearing on what goes on in other surrounding cities (e. G. , Central Falls, Pawtucket, Cranston, Warwick, et cetera)?Probably has no immediate bearing on other towns, but Providence is the leader, the others might follow suit.

Fly Dangler
12-19-14, 07:19
Probably has no immediate bearing on other towns, but Providence is the leader, the others might follow suit.Remember too that during the last Providence shutdown providers elsewhere used it as a ploy to try to drive up prices.

Spectator
12-19-14, 11:12
The sad thing is that the new ordinance will likely affect the walk in rub and tug places more than the FS places. Furthermore the consequences of any permanent crackdown will be that the FS places, now in business areas, will move to AAMP's in residential areas. This will actually annoy people that a ho is living next door.

Up here in Mass there is no problem finding a FS girl, but you're always in an apartment building, and the girl is like sshhh, don't want the downstairs neighbors hearing the bed creak. These girls are pro's travel from Hawaii, to Texas, to RI, to Boston, and send a LOT of money home to Korea. They will be unaffected by any ordinance, it will just mean that it becomes a 2 call system.

PROVIDENCE: You have a nice, clean, nearly out of sight / underground scene. Leave it alone.

A N I M A L
12-20-14, 01:38
Just bodyworks.I was referring to the ordinance. Body works. The other places that have a massage license won't be affected by ordnance but that goes without saying any place can be visited if they want to.

Turtle88
12-20-14, 02:44
Haven't seen any reviews here lately for CH. TWFTT. They don't post a lot of ads so it had me curious.

Location is interesting? Entrance in the back of the building in a dark lot. Awkward cause as I hit the buzz another monger pulled in. Mamasan came out of an apartment next door, unlocked the entrance door and let me in. Honestly didn't know what to expect inside with what I saw outside so far. So I stepped into a reception area and was lead to a room. It was basically one giant room with rafters exposed and they built small rooms for the massages.

Room was ok but there's no ceilings for the rooms. Just four walls room itself was ok. Not as nice as DT or P.S. This is only my 3rd venue I've ever visited so I guess take my report with a grain of salt.

So in comes May, a short skinny k girl with be / see's. She said she was 25 soo from the rules here that's what 35-40. Never had much of a GFE so far but she was very friendly. TS was ok with a little play. Only problem for me was it was cold in the building in general so it wasn't all that enjoyable. The hot sauna helped warm me up though.

She took me back to the room and start the massage which for me wasn't bad. As expected I guess but harder than the others I've had. Some light convo and then the flip. Wasn't bad I won't go into details but once the fun was over she came back and finished up with a little more massaging. She's the first that's ever given me an actual head massage. Big head not the other haha course the other is always good too! A little more light convo and done. Paid what seems to be the usual 60/140.

Would I go back? I'd be curious to see who else they might have but the lack of a ceiling kind of put me off. That other monger from earlier. Yeah I heard him a few doors down from me. Wasn't loud but I'd rather not have to listen to someone else haha.

Raven1950
12-20-14, 16:01
Any AMPs? Haven't found one yet. Looking in the wrong places I guess.

Member #5912
12-20-14, 16:55
Haven't seen any reviews here lately for CH. TWFTT. They don't post a lot of ads so it had me curious.

Location is interesting? Entrance in the back of the building in a dark lot. Awkward cause as I hit the buzz another monger pulled in. Mamasan came out of an apartment next door, unlocked the entrance door and let me in. Honestly didn't know what to expect inside with what I saw outside so far. So I stepped into a reception area and was lead to a room. It was basically one giant room with rafters exposed and they built small rooms for the massages.

Room was ok but there's no ceilings for the rooms. Just four walls room itself was ok. Not as nice as DT or P.S. This is only my 3rd venue I've ever visited so I guess take my report with a grain of salt.

So in comes May, a short skinny k girl with be / see's. She said she was 25 soo from the rules here that's what 35-40. Never had much of a GFE so far but she was very friendly. TS was ok with a little play. Only problem for me was it was cold in the building in general so it wasn't all that enjoyable. The hot sauna helped warm me up though.

She took me back to the room and start the massage which for me wasn't bad. As expected I guess but harder than the others I've had. Some light convo and then the flip. Wasn't bad I won't go into details but once the fun was over she came back and finished up with a little more massaging. She's the first that's ever given me an actual head massage. Big head not the other haha course the other is always good too! A little more light convo and done. Paid what seems to be the usual 60/140.

Would I go back? I'd be curious to see who else they might have but the lack of a ceiling kind of put me off. That other monger from earlier. Yeah I heard him a few doors down from me. Wasn't loud but I'd rather not have to listen to someone else haha.Surprised they don't put on some music. Solves the problem.

iamioman
12-20-14, 22:06
Surprised they don't put on some music. Solves the problem.The lack of privacy and being able to hear other massagees makes CH low on my list of AMPs, even though they used to have some really good masseuses.

iamioman
12-20-14, 22:19

It doesn't provide any definition of what constitutes body work and is so poorly worded that it could apply to beauty shops, barbers and all kinds of other businesses. IAC I expect we'll see the same thing occur in Providence as happened in St Petersburg, FL when they tried this and all the AMPs became aroma therapy salons.reread it - it provides a pretty thorough definition of what 'body work' is, and even specifies parts of the body that can not be touched by a licensed bodywork provider also says a customer has have his or her untouchable body parts draped whenever provider is in the room and says no odywork establishment can be open or provide services beetween the hours of 10:00 pm And 8:00 am.

Fly Dangler
12-21-14, 01:27
reread it - it provides a pretty thorough definition of what 'body work' is, and even specifies parts of the body that can not be touched by a licensed bodywork provider also says a customer has have his or her untouchable body parts draped whenever provider is in the room and says no odywork establishment can be open or provide services beetween the hours of 10:00 pm And 8:00 am.Which is probably why I said what I said in post #11528.

Turtle88
12-21-14, 03:58
Surprised they don't put on some music. Solves the problem.Well they do have the music going. Loud too but it can only drown out so much.

Turtle88
12-21-14, 14:24
The lack of privacy and being able to hear other massagees makes CH low on my list of AMPs, even though they used to have some really good masseuses.Ha! Well that explains why you don't see many reports about CH.

Smoke Screen
12-21-14, 14:52
As I walked out my door today I saw an animal get run over, it was a very disturbing sight, didn't get killed, just hobbled off, stumbling and falling over. I know this isn't relevant to the thread, but it is to my complete days events. That should have been a signal for me to stay home. Last night I called Main Therapy for an appointment today with Linda, who I have seen before. I asked if she was still there, and was told "yes, Linda still here". I made the appointment and headed out to see her. Mamason brought me upstairs and into the room, I said I have an appointment with Linda. She said "oh no, Linda gone, no business for her, so she left. " I said " you told me last night that she was still here". Then I got the dumb, blank stare, now she doesn't understand English. I was pissed and maybe a little rude, but I told her this is no way to run a business, that could be why there are no customers. If she told me last night Linda was gone, that would have been ok, I still would have kept the appointment with whoever, but I walked out. Forgot my phone so I couldn't call anyplace else. Did a walk in at Admiral. Didn't ask her name, she just wasn't my type, a little fat and her breath was horrible. Management should prevent these girls from eating kimchee, that's all I could smell, and an hour after I left, I could still smell it. I think the stench got in my nose. She was nice enough, just not my type at all. On the way home I got stopped for speeding, but was able to talk my way out of a ticket.

Woody32
12-21-14, 23:41
Well after not going to my favorite spa in a few months finally made it down. Meeka was so glad to see me, and yes showed me her braces, I think 1 more month and they come off, not sure. Sorry for the dentil update now for the good stuff. Julie was my attendant, ok face, small top ok bottom. Ts was pretty good, she got on the table and did the knee in the ass move! Off to the room. MassAge was good, with out asking peeled off dress and gave good CBJ. On to a few positions for completion! Said she was 25 and I believe she's close (no lie) caught a glance of the other girl, really cute and also young looking. What's going on here? What happend to the senior lady's. I think maybe Ginny?? So good to be back! Little short on time 50 min but I didn't care, I think my personal best was like 3. 5 hrs a few years back. Hope this helps stay safe.

ProvGuy
12-22-14, 12:44
I went to 1021 a few weeks back as a walk in and had Candy as my provider. Off to the shower we went which was pretty standard, a little attention was paid in the right area, as she dried me off I had to ask for the mouth wash. After that back to the room and after some small chat she said she had only been there a few days. Massage was ok, better than expected from a FS place for me. She wasn't really GFE which was a let down but I'd say what had to make up for it was her "newness. " Once the main event started I knew she wasn't loose so mongers get her while she still tight. PM for details.

Looks- 7.

T. S. - 7.

Massage- 7. 5.

Flip- 7. 5.

Damage.

House- . 6.

Tip- $. 4.

Kool Zero
12-22-14, 22:06
Well . Ts was pretty good, she got on the table and did the knee in the ass move! Off to the room

I went to 1021 a few weeks back as a walk in and had Candy as my providerI had a very cute young girl there back in February named Candy. She also got up on the table to do the knee in the ass while massaging the rest of me. A very good technique. Wondering if it's the same Candy and she's back in rotation, and if the knee thing is a new standard there. Guess I'll have to same my money and go find out.

SMS 54
12-22-14, 22:20
I had a very cute young girl there back in February named Candy. She also got up on the table to do the knee in the ass while massaging the rest of me. A very good technique. Wondering if it's the same Candy and she's back in rotation, and if the knee thing is a new standard there. Guess I'll have to same my money and go find out.Never had the knee in the ass experience, not sure I am missing anything, but wondering how you guys would like the PM (Prostate Massage) by finger or the HTUMA (Asian rim job).

Slate Gravel
12-22-14, 22:42
My first AMP experience was about 3 years ago at Harmony with a sweet younger girl named Michelle. Only a rub and tug, because I didn't know to ask for more. When I figured that out and went back to see her again, she was gone. Recently Harmony had been putting names on their BP ads, and I also saw a review on here of a Michelle at Harmony. I had to go see if it was her. It would be a great story if it had turned out to be the same one, but alas, it was not to be. So on with my review of Michelle at Harmony. Older than the one I was hoping for, more hoochie mama than sweetheart, great body for a 40 ish year old lady, TS so-so, massage so-so, but this woman could FUCK! Also, she gave me my first rim job (meh). Went home with more sore muscles than when I got there from all the fucking.

So, if you are looking for serious fucking (and not so worried about TS, massage, personality, language), well then this one is highly recommended. If the rest of the experience is important, well, I probably wouldn't repeat.

Standard rates. 60/140. Full hour.

SG.

Ampdude 2003
12-22-14, 23:39
Hi All -.

It has been a while since my last report, but haven't frequented in a while either. Visited one of my old time favorites, but suspect I am clinging to the past versus the current reality. I guess I picked a peak time because it was busy. Mika opened the door and then gave me the interrogation for not being there for so long. I actually like Mika, noticed she put on some weight too. Mika mentioned Candy was back, however I waited for a while then in came "Ginny (She was nice enough, short, mid to late 20's, inexperienced. Fairly cute, good shape, small cans, below the shoulder length hair. Her look was not bad. Decent TS, but I've had better. Decent rub, but I've had better, Decent main event, but small gripes about "too big". I could tell she was new at the game. I was very gentle and respectful, but did not exactly enjoy the romp.

I had a good visit with Candy before and had fun, so as I was leaving I asked if I could see her. Spoke with her briefly before I left.

Where have all those awesome experiences gone?? I am still looking, tried different places, can't settle in on a fav.

Oh, by the way. While I was waiting for Ginny (about 20 minutes! Mika mentioned "Michael" was in the next room. Mike. I was the one you PM'd to tell me that 1021 was back in business after the laws changed a couple of years back, also mentioned to ask for the "body slide" .

Stay safe all.

Ampdude 2003
12-22-14, 23:52
Decided to visit Pleasant in Pawtucket, it was again a bad time to go, Thursday afternoon around 4:00 p. Mama answers the door and asks if I called. I said "No", but was actually thinking I may have better luck if I had lied and said "yes". The obvious thought here is a monger called ahead and asked for an exceptional girl. Honestly, I couldn't do that to you guys. I again had to wait for about 20 minutes (WTF).

In walks Miki. She has definitely been around the block, decent look thin legs BUT amazing cans on her little frame! We went to the TS and it was good, but what I didn't notice at the time was she was the one someone called ahead for After the TS we get back to the room and off she goes. Mentioned another girl will come. In walks Julie.

Julie is OK looks, 30-something, very giggly / happy. Decent time, but again hints of "too big" thing, which is really aggravating. Oh well. Decent experience but again, not great.

I guess I need a change.

Later all. Stay safe.

Appollo101
12-23-14, 13:58
Hi All -.

It has been a while since my last report, but haven't frequented in a while either. Visited one of my old time favorites, but suspect I am clinging to the past versus the current reality. I guess I picked a peak time because it was busy. Mika opened the door and then gave me the interrogation for not being there for so long. I actually like Mika, noticed she put on some weight too. Mika mentioned Candy was back, however I waited for a while then in came "Ginny (She was nice enough, short, mid to late 20's, inexperienced. Fairly cute, good shape, small cans, below the shoulder length hair. Her look was not bad. Decent TS, but I've had better. Decent rub, but I've had better, Decent main event, but small gripes about "too big". I could tell she was new at the game. I was very gentle and respectful, but did not exactly enjoy the romp.

I had a good visit with Candy before and had fun, so as I was leaving I asked if I could see her. Spoke with her briefly before I left.

Where have all those awesome experiences gone?? I am still looking, tried different places, can't settle in on a fav.

Oh, by the way. While I was waiting for Ginny (about 20 minutes! Mika mentioned "Michael" was in the next room. Mike. I was the one you PM'd to tell me that 1021 was back in business after the laws changed a couple of years back, also mentioned to ask for the "body slide" .

Stay safe all.Do you have the option to get HJ and not the FS? Was the total damage 200 including the house fee?

Thanks.

Appollo101.

XBingoX
12-23-14, 15:52
Looks like the Queen Spa got raided this am. And NBC10 will be revealing the results of their I-Team Investigation.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27695044/i-team-suburban-ri-business-raided-by-police

LBrad52
12-23-14, 18:02
Looks like the Queen Spa got raided this am. And NBC10 will be revealing the results of their I-Team Investigation.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27695044/i-team-suburban-ri-business-raided-by-policeWas just going to post the info.

Ampdude 2003
12-23-14, 18:42
They would not throw you out, but most visits are for FS. . 6 + 1. 4 is standard. Many of the folks here would steer you to other venues like Admiral St, NMS, etc. RTFF On this one (not trying to be rude). I may steer you to Pleasant St if you want a modified HJ 😊.

Do you have the option to get HJ and not the FS? Was the total damage 200 including the house fee?

Thanks.

Appollo101.

OreoCookie
12-23-14, 19:50

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27695044/i-team-suburban-ri-business-raided-by-policeThese businesses located in suburban / small towns never last long. People talk, police have nothing else to do, Surprised it took this long.

A N I M A L
12-24-14, 10:24

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27695044/i-team-suburban-ri-business-raided-by-policeWhat a great Christmas present. Nothing better to do this time of year. Wow.

Anyway. . 2 guys in place when happened.

Must have been reading this site.

Could not arrest them. No worries if business is open stand your ground. .

So to all the nay sayers here ya go.

Not saying anything bad about anyone here but it just proves my point on earlier post about what happens if your in spa an this happens.

Be safe and enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

HappyDave
12-24-14, 12:06
Do you have the option to get HJ and not the FS? Was the total damage 200 including the house fee?

Thanks.

Appollo101.As long as you are willing to shell out 2. 00, you can have what ever you want. Sit and talk dirty to FS. Greek or stuff like bsdm you would need to go elsewhere and possibly pay more. I have gone to vs places and paid 1. 6 and. 1. 4 for nude hi of BJ, that said service is best when you just give them what they expect for the hour and ask for the level of service your comfortable with.

OreoCookie
12-24-14, 12:49

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27695044/i-team-suburban-ri-business-raided-by-policeThe I-team has been working on this story for 5 months. Not sure why they needed all that time. Nice hidden cam placement though. I'd like to see what got edited out.

Choir Boy
12-26-14, 10:15
I honored the Main Street Therapy in Pawtucket about 11:00 AM last Saturday. Mama took me to the room, collected the fee, and sent in Hanna. Korean, short, fairly pretty, decent body, red shirt and pink shorts. Pretty good English. Table was big but had no face hole, which made it uncomfortable to rest my head on a pillow. Massage was pretty good. She was up on the table almost the whole time so she could use her weight to press down. Friendly and playful. Towels over me most of the time. No oil nor lotion at all. Standard service. A little more massage. Got most of the hour. Usual $60 + $40 (or. 6 + . 4 for those of you who use code.) I might repeat, though I prefer them a little taller.

EQPlayer
12-26-14, 11:59
The I-team has been working on this story for 5 months. Not sure why they needed all that time. Nice hidden cam placement though. I'd like to see what got edited out.It's funny how they always have to go to "human trafficking". They can never just accept the fact that maybe some of these girls enjoy it and this is a great easy way to make a bunch of cash.

Umbrellaman1
12-26-14, 16:25
I'll cut to the chase and make this short and sweet. Never visited a ri AMP in my life. I need a FS suggestion, one where I don't need to build up a ton of customer cred for obvious reasons. Tell me to eff off or rtff if you see fit. Just puttin it out there.

SMS 54
12-26-14, 18:34
I'll cut to the chase and make this short and sweet. Never visited a ri AMP in my life. I need a FS suggestion, one where I don't need to build up a ton of customer cred for obvious reasons. Tell me to eff off or rtff if you see fit. Just puttin it out there.I think I recognize the handle from the Fitchburg forums, I believe it was you who brought Amie that used to hang out at the Motel 6 in Leom. To my attention. I would recommend 1021 Broad st, One Spa, or FE. I suspect you would have no trouble at any of those as a new customer.

Fly Dangler
12-26-14, 23:13
Never visited a ri AMP in my life. I need a FS suggestion, one where I don't need to build up a ton of customer cred for obvious reasons Here in RI you don't need "to build up a ton of customer cred", just bring money and don't look or act like a LEO. Things may well start changing soon in Providence though, thanks to a new ordinance passed in that city.

Besides the places SMS suggested you might find Four Seasons, Central Health. Downtown, Refresh and Pleasant Street good choices. House fee $60 and $140 tip for FS are the standard down here.

Herow
12-27-14, 00:51
Seems to be a few of these requests and I hate to pile on, but I'm taking the once every few month trip down to RI tomorrow. Any names / spa's that anyone can suggest can be PM'd to me, should you wish to help me decide on where I go. I've had a few One Spa visits before, and a random smattering of others. Tends to be pretty random how it all turns out, but isn't that the name of the game?

JoeMuckInFutch
12-27-14, 07:41
I'll cut to the chase and make this short and sweet. Never visited a ri AMP in my life. I need a FS suggestion, one where I don't need to build up a ton of customer cred for obvious reasons. Tell me to eff off or rtff if you see fit. Just puttin it out there.When I need FS rather than HJ and have time to go to RI, I head for Harmony or FE. I know Harmony reviews here are spotty but I've had positive experiences (to varying degrees) there. My personal experiences at FE have been mostly positive but not as consistent and once with a lot of upsell. If you are heading from Mass, a good thing about Pawtucket AMPs is that they are a little closer too.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-27-14, 07:44
When I need FS rather than HJ and have time to go to RI, I head for Harmony or FE. I know Harmony reviews here are spotty but I've had positive experiences (to varying degrees) there. My personal experiences at FE have been mostly positive but not as consistent and once with a lot of upsell. If you are heading from Mass, a good thing about Pawtucket AMPs is that they are a little closer too.Forgot. One other thing. There is always Fountain St if you would rather white or black girls. I had a nice FS with a black girl there a while ago, although a little more pricey.

OmyBack
12-27-14, 08:54
I don't know why these AMPs aren't run a little more carefully. It's a wonder any of them are still open. It certainly wouldn't take any kind of sophisticated sting operation to find out what's up. They have no litmus test for customers to weed out Mr LEO. They'll ask you if you've been here before. What kind of litmus test is that? Plus it doesn't matter if you say yes or no anyway because you get the same treatment regardless of your answer. K girl at NMS had a good litmus test for me the first time I was there. Lying on my stomach she took both my hands and put them together at my lower back and then sat on them. Nothing illegal about that but there I am with my hands in her crotch and "ball in my court" to make a move. Mr LEO would do nothing whereas you or I would start giving her a massage which Mr LEO can't do. Seems like good litmus test to me. If monger doesn't take advantage of where his hands are positioned then assume Mr LEO has come for massage and that's all he gets. AMPs have to change their ways or they won't be around long if Mr LEO comes knocking.

What a great Christmas present. Nothing better to do this time of year. Wow.

Anyway. . 2 guys in place when happened.

Must have been reading this site.

Could not arrest them. No worries if business is open stand your ground. .

Not saying anything bad about anyone here but it just proves my point on earlier post about what happens if your in spa an this happens.

Be safe and enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

BigStar1
12-27-14, 09:09
I'll cut to the chase and make this short and sweet. Never visited a ri AMP in my life. I need a FS suggestion, one where I don't need to build up a ton of customer cred for obvious reasons. Tell me to eff off or rtff if you see fit. Just puttin it out there.I've had great times at most of the FS Places. The Trick is once you get in the room strip down to the birthday suit and casually drap the towel over you so that junior is on display. When the girl comes in the room have her come over for a hug and don't be shy about touching her ass. Having Junior hard is always a good idea. Tell he you want everything and have your house fee and tip ready. Don't make them get change, have $60 in one pocket for the house fee and $140 in the other pocket for the tip. Always take the TS. When you are in the shower and they touch junior by accident tell her how much you like it. Spread you legs so they have full access and respond correctly. More than likely the really fun stuff won't happen till you are back in the room. Don't ask a lot of questions about how far she'll go, just say that feels great. In no time at all your AMP Cherry will be popped.

Bigstar1.

Kool Zero
12-27-14, 10:38
I've had great times at most of the FS Places. The Trick is once you get in the room strip down to the birthday suit and casually drap the towel over you so that junior is on display. When the girl comes in the room have her come over for a hug and don't be shy about touching her ass. Having Junior hard is always a good idea. Tell he you want everything and have your house fee and tip ready. Don't make them get change, have $60 in one pocket for the house fee and $140 in the other pocket for the tip. Always take the TS. When you are in the shower and they touch junior by accident tell her how much you like it. Spread you legs so they have full access and respond correctly. More than likely the really fun stuff won't happen till you are back in the room. Don't ask a lot of questions about how far she'll go, just say that feels great. In no time at all your AMP Cherry will be popped.

Bigstar1.Big star is absolutely correct. If I didn't know better I would thing he's been in the same room with me. LOL. That's the same routine I've used with new spas / girls. I sometimes wait a beat and strip when the girl walks in the room or let the towel drop during the hug. If you are still a bit nervous about needing cred, you can always go back a bit in the forum and pick the name of a girl who's no longer there. Just say it's been a long time since you've been there and the last time you saw so and so.

BigBadDog69
12-27-14, 14:38
I don't know why these AMPs aren't run a little more carefully. It's a wonder any of them are still open. It certainly wouldn't take any kind of sophisticated sting operation to find out what's up. They have no litmus test for customers to weed out Mr LEO. They'll ask you if you've been here before. What kind of litmus test is that? Plus it doesn't matter if you say yes or no anyway because you get the same treatment regardless of your answer. K girl at NMS had a good litmus test for me the first time I was there. Lying on my stomach she took both my hands and put them together at my lower back and then sat on them. Nothing illegal about that but there I am with my hands in her crotch and "ball in my court" to make a move. Mr LEO would do nothing whereas you or I would start giving her a massage which Mr LEO can't do. Seems like good litmus test to me. If monger doesn't take advantage of where his hands are positioned then assume Mr LEO has come for massage and that's all he gets. AMPs have to change their ways or they won't be around long if Mr LEO comes knocking.Quite a few LEO in MA are known to hit the spas for relaxation.

Turtle88
12-28-14, 03:55
So I decided to give CH another chance even though there's no ceilings to the rooms. They at least space out the clients. Had a diff girl this time. Young looking k girl decent English. Cute with some fake be's. Came into the room with a bikini only. Paid upfront the standard. On to the ts which wasn't bad a little play. Warmed up in the sauna after then back to the room. Interesting cause she put a bed sheet? Over me and began the massage which was eh for pressure. She had already taken off the bikini. She was playful lots of teasing and kissing and then the flip. More teasing and then the CBJ and then the deed. Once it was over she didn't continue the massage but laid there next to me chatting and continued kissing and teasing. This was the most GFE I've experienced before. She's from Cali and said she's 23 which translates to 35 ish haha still cute though. Her name was Sky. I'd probably visit again see what more mileage translates to.

Only awkward moment is leaving. Guess someone got a ride there and the driver was just hanging around outside. The girls make it a point to not have the clients see each other in the building. The least you could do is not hang around outside as people leave.

BigStar1
12-28-14, 10:22
The I-team has been working on this story for 5 months. Not sure why they needed all that time. Nice hidden cam placement though. I'd like to see what got edited out.Does anyone know if there is a place to see the whole undercover tape. Just having an AMP Girl tell you to get nude is not a crime. I always get nude to get a massage (unless it's a male masseuse).

I would think the girls would know that if a customer doesn't get nude right away that they might be LEO or some kind of sting and to just give them a massage over whatever they left on.

Bigstar1.

GottaGo
12-28-14, 21:14
I've taken a quick break from AMP's / NMS for a few months. I used to go with Sandra and Julie, but they are both gone. Any new suggestions? I had Nana (such an uncomfortable name) recently and she was nothing special.

Umbrellaman1
12-28-14, 22:02
Thank you gents for all the great suggestions!

Woody32
12-28-14, 23:45
Merry Christmas guys, like the clever coded title? I know your thinking what wit! I went to my old favorite spa and.

Met Mya, I found her attractive, small top nicer bottom. So off to shower we go and I have to rate it at the bottom, really brief and not much of any thing. I'm thinking this May not go so well. I like to pause my review and answer SMS54's??

Yes I have enjoyed AR. Not really into prostate massage. Our friend 7.

Ate me out along with many others. Sorry for the delay, back to the room with mya and meeka says in Korean outside the door, boom, boom quick they were getting busy! I understand a little Korean so I tell mya no rushee, rushee. She give typical mSssage then gets down to work. Well it was great!

I've been here over 1 hundred times and mya ranks near the top even with the meeka rush on. I would recommend and will repeat. Almost forgot! Thanks to whom ever finally fixed the toilet what A shock! No more duct tape. Pm for details happy new year.

Choir Boy
12-29-14, 08:17
With all the talk of a new ordnance, when do the Providence spas actually shut down?

Umbrellaman1
12-29-14, 15:07
Got a reasonable facsimile of RI service (no TS of course) at Canterbury in Worcester. Same gratuity as RI but paired wih Canterbury's cheap half hour house rate of $35.

I posted a brief report at the Worcester MA board.

Knight62
12-29-14, 15:30
With all the talk of a new ordnance, when do the Providence spas actually shut down?I would assume that soon after the New's Years they will start checking to see if the places and girls are certified. NMS has I believe a license for a massage place. The girls aren't licensed, have to wait and see I guess.

iamioman
12-29-14, 23:37
...Could not arrest them. No worries if business is open stand your ground. .

Be safe and enjoy.

Merry Christmas!Not only were the men not arrested, but 2/3 of the women weren't arrested for solicitation or anything sex-related, and one of the 3 wasn't arrested at all. The one whoi was was charged with solicitation must have been the one unlucky enough to have propositioned a cop.

Notice the ages of the women arrested were only 27 and 31? So much for the old 'add 10 years' rule.

AsianSeeker77
12-30-14, 00:55
Merry Christmas guys, like the clever coded title? I know your thinking what wit! I went to my old favorite spa and.

Met Mya, I found her attractive, small top nicer bottom. So off to shower we go and I have to rate it at the bottom, really brief and not much of any thing. I'm thinking this May not go so well. I like to pause my review and answer SMS54's??

Yes I have enjoyed AR. Not really into prostate massage. Our friend 7.

Ate me out along with many others. Sorry for the delay, back to the room with mya and meeka says in Korean outside the door, boom, boom quick they were getting busy! I understand a little Korean so I tell mya no rushee, rushee. She give typical mSssage then gets down to work. Well it was great!

I've been here over 1 hundred times and mya ranks near the top even with the meeka rush on. I would recommend and will repeat. Almost forgot! Thanks to whom ever finally fixed the toilet what A shock! No more duct tape. Pm for details happy new year.Nice night for a drive south, Quiet out front, dash up the stairs, Mika let me right in, drew Candy, k girl average looks, paid the h fee then off to the ts, hit all of the good spots, back to the room for some more fun, quick medium massage of comes the dress, back side tease flip, more tease DATY, MISH more Daty then finished of with CBJ jr waset to the task, but ok time will repeat. Finished up with a foot massage, with lotion, not bad. H 60 tip 140 massage 7 looks 8 attitude 8, once I put on my glasses she looked cuteter, so be safe, hope this new ordinance dosen"t put a damper on theses great places!

Seeker77.

Mongo69
12-30-14, 18:31
Could she be any sweeter? My goodness. Cute, petite, english not bad. Very meticulous ts which borderline went on too long (I don't want to get shorted massage time too much). Very soft touch in there, plenty of teasing (jr and even more so between the cracks), and a very pleasant demeanor. Massage technique was outstanding, did this thing with her forearms on my neck I had never felt before and loved. My lower back was sore and she seemed to pick up on my aches and pains and worked on them instead of just following a script the whole time. Not much teasing during the massage at all, but finish was terrific, took great direction, and smiled and laughed the whole time. Allowed roaming with no objection. Sunny is amazing but this girl made me forget about her for the time being.

M69.

JohnnyP1787
12-31-14, 16:35
Visited this place twice in the middle of December. Had Hanna both times that I went. She is young with a beautiful full figure (rare find on an Asian)! She is very friendly, and accommodating, Not sure if they are still open but this place is definitely work going to! It rivals both NMS and Admiral for sure. Place is brand new and everyone is so nice. It's tough starting a new spa and I told the Mamasan, I would put in a good word because they certainly deserve it! PM me for details.

OreoCookie
12-31-14, 18:50
So I've been away from AMPs for about 5 months, concentrating on CL and BP value meals. The stress of the holidays I really needed some kind of massage, so I stopped in and got May. Nice looking thin spinner. She said she was new, and seemed like it, not a lot of personality or playfulness. TS wasn't great, sprayer with little tease. Massage was mediocre, spent way too long on shoulders, not enough on legs. ST and finish was above average and saved the session. Lots of roaming north and south. Some good post finish front rub, for last 10 minutes and finally loosened up personally. Despite the slow start, she may improve over time, so I would recommend. 60/40 .

Moon Raker
12-31-14, 23:32
Hello boys. Greetings from Senior Member down South. I'm flying into Boston from NC for one night, then going back home. I'll have some free time to burn after a short business appointment, and am staying the night near Providence. I've tried to rtff but it is a little overwhelming bouncing around the Boston and RI reviews. From what I can tell, it looks like I'm better off spending my free time in RI, and that's where I am staying the night. I'm not a stranger to AMPs, and know the general protocol, but there is only one place near Raleigh that offers a full menu. It appears you guys have several. I've read you guys have had some recent city ordinance bs going on etc as well. So I guess I am hoping somebody here would be kind enough to PM me an address I can gps to get what I'm looking for. Basically 'everything' from a hotter Asian. I've read you guys seem to have condo's, AMPs, and BP ladies that can accommodate. I'm just looking for a sure thing that is safe (understand that is relative) with info on anything you feel necessary such as where to park and when to tip. Ever need info in NC, I'd be happy to help. Thanks guys.

Member #4063
01-01-15, 00:20
Saw Tina this past weekend at my best place P.S. In Pawtucktet. Very good massage and blance of time was awesome. Usual $60 plus in this case $160.

BigStar1
01-01-15, 15:50
Headed over to One Spa on new years eve. Got there at 4:30 and asked for a line up, but only 2 girls availablej. Should have left because both girls were about 3-4 in the looks department, but with pending laws coming I figured my chances after the 1st of the year might be limited. Made my choice and we were off to the room. Had to wait a while for the ts to free up. Tried to have some pre ts fun, but only had limited success. Finally made in to the ts and this girl needs some lessons. Back to the room and she asked what I wanted told her everything and gave her the tip and off she went. When she got back she started massage trying to tease, again needs lessons Told her to strip down and get on top which she did. Still haven't figured out what she was trying to do, but with her big manmade tits I expected a better boby to body rub. She had me turn over and slipped on the cover and was sucking a vacumn. Tried to get her to slow down and she misunderstood and was soon giving me a prostate exam with the same vigor. Got to the point it was hurting so I has her stop. Tried to slow things down and get a little GFE attention with some kissing and sucking on the tits, but she wasn't into the kissing and claimed she was ticklish so I couldn't suck on the girls. She showed me her scares from her breast surgery and said had she hated them. At this point both junior and I had lost interest. She finally got junior hard again and we just finished off by hand. Still had a few minutes left and she massaged my back a little. Helped me get dressed and I was out the door at the hour mark. 1st time I wish I was shorted on time. Hopefully this won't be the last time in Providence. It would be a lousy way to end my time there. Wish I could remember the girls name, but didn't care enough to find out what it was.

Bigstar1.

GoSailor41
01-02-15, 19:53
So after an appointment fell through with another provider at the last minute, I decided to make my first pilgrimage to 1021. Easy to find, parked right out front and headed on up the stairs. Was greeted by Mika? I guess, I've never been there before. Led to the room and in a few minutes, in walks Candy. I was immediately pleased. She was really, really cute. By far, the cutest AMP provider I've ever had. Plus she had a nice body and wasn't skinny like most AMP providers, so right off the bat, I was thrilled. Led me to the shower, pretty standard stuff. Back to the room, the massage was so-so and didn't last very long before the ST began. I wish she did more and better rimming but whatever. After the flip, I tried to get her to provide a BBBJ but she politely declined and went right to CBJ, followed by DATY, CWG, mish to finish. She also declined my advances to kiss ("next time baby" After the finish, a warm towel cleanup and then she finished out the hour with some more frontal massage. Overall, I found Candy to be a real delight. A welcome pleasure after a string of disappointing outings. She spoke English very well, was playful and fun throughout and I am looking forward to seeing her again within the next few days.

So questions for you 1021 veterans- do the girls here normally not offer kissing or is this a YMMV situation? Because if it's not standard then I won't push it next time. Also, how are they in regards to calling and making an appointment with a specific girl? I would hate to think I have an appointment with someone and then drive all the way down there only to be told she's busy and have another girl pushed on me. Thanks!

Raven1950
01-02-15, 20:36
So after an appointment fell through with another provider at the last minute, I decided to make my first pilgrimage to 1021. Easy to find, parked right out front and headed on up the stairs. Was greeted by Mika? I guess, I've never been there before. Led to the room and in a few minutes, in walks Candy. I was immediately pleased. She was really, really cute. By far, the cutest AMP provider I've ever had. Plus she had a nice body and wasn't skinny like most AMP providers, so right off the bat, I was thrilled. Led me to the shower, pretty standard stuff. Back to the room, the massage was so-so and didn't last very long before the ST began. I wish she did more and better rimming but whatever. After the flip, I tried to get her to provide a BBBJ but she politely declined and went right to CBJ, followed by DATY, CWG, mish to finish. She also declined my advances to kiss ("next time baby" After the finish, a warm towel cleanup and then she finished out the hour with some more frontal massage. Overall, I found Candy to be a real delight. A welcome pleasure after a string of disappointing outings. She spoke English very well, was playful and fun throughout and I am looking forward to seeing her again within the next few days.

So questions for you 1021 veterans- do the girls here normally not offer kissing or is this a YMMV situation? Because if it's not standard then I won't push it next time. Also, how are they in regards to calling and making an appointment with a specific girl? I would hate to think I have an appointment with someone and then drive all the way down there only to be told she's busy and have another girl pushed on me. Thanks!You didn't even have to ask or coax.

The Good Old Days.

SMS 54
01-02-15, 20:43
She also declined my advances to kiss ("next time baby"

So questions for you 1021 veterans- do the girls here normally not offer kissing or is this a YMMV situation? Because if it's not standard then I won't push it next time. Also, how are they in regards to calling and making an appointment with a specific girl? I would hate to think I have an appointment with someone and then drive all the way down there only to be told she's busy and have another girl pushed on me. Thanks!In my experience it is totally YMMV. Plus if they listen to Mika, she doesn't approve of DFK. She doesn't disapprove of rimming that I know of, but kissing is off limits. Go figure. I would keep trying for kissing each time you go, just don't push it too much and most likely it will pay off eventually.

Little Tony II
01-02-15, 20:53
I am back from my work forced exile in Ohio for the holidays, so I stopped in to see Mika and she offered me some Candy. Very good selection. The wrapper was very nice and there was a good amount of filling. The TS was good once I slowed her down. Sauna was luke warm, just the way I like it. I can not comment on her massage skills but we did work up a good sweat with the table gymnastics. When things retreated we went back to the shower of another quickie. A good solid 8.

On my way out spent some time on the couch with Mika. She said things are slow and she can only keep 2 girls on right now. She has no idea about the new regulations.

SAILOR.. .. .. MIKA RULE #1 = = = NO KISSING, NO KISSING, NO KISSING. But as usual YMMV.

BBBJ at AMPs is rare. BBFS is very, very, very, very rare.

Appointments can be made, but I have found that it is best to call about 1 hour before you are going to go.

So questions for you 1021 veterans- do the girls here normally not offer kissing or is this a YMMV situation? Because if it's not standard then I won't push it next time. Also, how are they in regards to calling and making an appointment with a specific girl? I would hate to think I have an appointment with someone and then drive all the way down there only to be told she's busy and have another girl pushed on me. Thanks!

AmpExplorer
01-02-15, 21:38
I am back from my work forced exile in Ohio for the holidays, so I stopped in to see Mika and she offered me some Candy. Very good selection. The wrapper was very nice and there was a good amount of filling. The TS was good once I slowed her down. Sauna was luke warm, just the way I like it. I can not comment on her massage skills but we did work up a good sweet with the table gymnastics. When things retreated we went back to the shower of another quickie. A good solid 8.

On my way out spent some time on the couch with Mika. She said things are slow and she can only keep 2 girls on right now. She has no idea about the new regulations.

SAILOR.. .. .. MIKA RULE #1 = = = NO KISSING, NO KISSING, NO KISSING. But as usual YMMV.

Appointments can be made, but I have found that it is best to call about 1 hour before you are going to go.A couple years ago remember seeing a "Candy" at 1021 good memories, also Penny, my previous favs Tina, Pink (2). , wow the names are fading quick in the AMP memory banks.

Other than reading about "Ruby" I m guessing no old favs from 1021 have been back?

ThatGuy23
01-02-15, 23:27
Should have left because both girls were about 3-4 in the looks department, but with pending laws coming I figured my chances after the 1st of the year might be limited.Have new regulations started already?

Yellowfever023
01-03-15, 08:26
I am back from my work forced exile in Ohio for the holidays, so I stopped in to see Mika and she offered me some Candy. Very good selection. The wrapper was very nice and there was a good amount of filling. The TS was good once I slowed her down. Sauna was luke warm, just the way I like it. I can not comment on her massage skills but we did work up a good sweat with the table gymnastics. When things retreated we went back to the shower of another quickie. A good solid 8.

Appointments can be made, but I have found that it is best to call about 1 hour before you are going to go.Tony, I disagree with you that bare services are very rare, I have had several girls at the following places provide BBFS, 1021, One, DT, CH, Refresh. I am not saying they all do it but it is far from rare.

Jo Blo
01-03-15, 13:37
Hit Admiral a cpl weeks ago and got Sunny. Such a pleasant girl, always a smile on her face. Everything was great as usual with her, TS, Rub and a nice slow finish. Standard rates for are and T.

Member #5912
01-03-15, 20:13
Hit One after warming up at admiral over the last month. Marched up the stairs and took a piss in the bathroom in the hallway out side the One entrance. I could hear some girl getting banged through the wall. She was moaning big time and it was a real trip. I then proceeded in, acting like I had been there a million times before. I gave them the usual bs that I had been there and I asked the mamasam for someone short and pretty. I waited in a huge room that was playing top 40 but for some reason every time I go to a new spa and I'm awaiting the adventure I always hear that "take me to the church" freaky fucking song and it wigs me out. Anyway in comes a lineup of 5 girls, all different shapes and sizes. I picked the one I liked best and off to the TS, which was a cold experience. Admiral cranks up the heat in the place where One was a bit chilly. After the TS I hit the sauna quickly and then into the room. Anything available, I did what I had to do and went to the foxy.

HappyDave
01-03-15, 21:52
Hit One after warming up at admiral over the last month. Marched up the stairs and took a piss in the bathroom in the hallway out side the One entrance. I could hear some girl getting banged through the wall. She was moaning big time and it was a real trip. I then proceeded in, acting like I had been there a million times before. I gave them the usual bs that I had been there and I asked the mamasam for someone short and pretty. I waited in a huge room that was playing top 40 but for some reason every time I go to a new spa and I'm awaiting the adventure I always hear that "take me to the church" freaky fucking song and it wigs me out. Anyway in comes a lineup of 5 girls, all different shapes and sizes. I picked the one I liked best and off to the TS, which was a cold experience. Admiral cranks up the heat in the place where One was a bit chilly. After the TS I hit the sauna quickly and then into the room. Anything available, I did what I had to do and went to the foxy.Sounds like everything we know about the place can you tell us the quality of the girl and service rendered?

Member #5912
01-04-15, 02:57
Sounds like everything we know about the place can you tell us the quality of the girl and service rendered?Honestly I was a little disappointed with the quality of the women but I went with the flow and I got a CBJ for 1. From a short chick who knew what she was doing. She wanted 1. 4 to fuck but I declined. I thought she was young at first but realized after the TS that she was probably in her 40's. Nice lady, 10 in terms of personality and 6 in terms of hotness.

I checked the place out about a month ago but left (long story) and during that quick visit I also saw a line up. That line up was much better. There were a couple of hotties working that night.

ThatGuy23
01-04-15, 12:08
Never sure where to put questions or comments about Branch Ave, but it seems more like a massage place than a strip club for all intents and purposes.

Anyone know if Jackie that used to work there is still around? I called a few weeks ago and was told she no longer works there. Had her info at one point but regrettably lost no longer.

Thanks for any feedback.

Ford1951
01-04-15, 15:29
I took a hiatus for awhile byt getting back in the game. I have seen ilana several times, it is a very sensual massage, but never recieved any extras, was just wondering if anybody has had any luck with her?

Member #5912
01-04-15, 17:48
This article disturbs me since I feel it's such BS.

http://www.theindy.org/363

What do you guys think. Nonetheless it's an interesting read.

Choir Boy
01-04-15, 20:53
I hit the Admiral Street Spa about 4:40 this afternoon. Mama remembered me, took me to the room, collected house fee and told me she had a new girl, Jay. A couple of minutes later, Jay walked in. She was taller then most Asian spa ladies; she told me 162 centimeters. She was in the USA About 8 years and her English was fairly good. She was 30-ish, pretty with a nice body. (About a see-cup. Natural.) She wore black short shorts and a grey tank top. She lived in New Jersey.

Off to the table shower which was pretty good. Then a few minutes in the dry sauna. Back to the room. Massage consisted of a variety of techniques; pushing, kneeding, squeezing. It felt pretty good. She was up on the table for much of the time. She started with a towel over me, then removed it and applied lotion. Hot towel. Over. More massage. Friendly and playful; got into it. Standard HE was good, though I guess it's hard to make it exceptional. Got a few minutes extra. She helped me dress. Usual $60 + $40. She seemed happy with that. I would see Jay again.

A N I M A L
01-04-15, 21:37
I hit the Admiral Street Spa about 4:40 this afternoon. Mama remembered me, took me to the room, collected house fee and told me she had a new girl, Jay. A couple of minutes later, Jay walked in. She was taller then most Asian spa ladies; she told me 162 centimeters. She was in the USA About 8 years and her English was fairly good. She was 30-ish, pretty with a nice body. (About a see-cup. Natural.) She wore black short shorts and a grey tank top. She lived in New Jersey.

Off to the table shower which was pretty good. Then a few minutes in the dry sauna. Back to the room. Massage consisted of a variety of techniques; pushing, kneeding, squeezing. It felt pretty good. She was up on the table for much of the time. She started with a towel over me, then removed it and applied lotion. Hot towel. Over. More massage. Friendly and playful; got into it. Standard HE was good, though I guess it's hard to make it exceptional. Got a few minutes extra. She helped me dress. Usual $60 + $40. She seemed happy with that. I would see Jay again.Same here nice girl. Also was told there's candy too new. .

They have a great staff there now more to choose from.

Aluver
01-05-15, 15:10
A couple years ago remember seeing a "Candy" at 1021 good memories, also Penny, my previous favs Tina, Pink (2). , wow the names are fading quick in the AMP memory banks.

Other than reading about "Ruby" I m guessing no old favs from 1021 have been back?I refer to this one as Candy 2.0 as they've recycled the name. She's different than the one from a few years ago, but still a nice girl and a good time.

P Austin
01-05-15, 18:03
Providence Metropolitan area.

Went to Enso Spa and Body Works in WW today, they advertise on BP under body rubs, very clean and girls there were very friendly. I had a 30 something Hispanic provider, she was very nice. I filled out a waiver and was lead to a candle lit room, lying face down (no draping) everything looked promising. I received a very nice 1 hour body rub with oil and cleaned up with warm towels. Over all it was a very cordial visit with no hint of a happy ending. If you are looking for a very nice relaxing body rub 60 and hour it is worth your time.

I did leave the tip on the table before she came back in and I also told them it was my first time there (they asked that more than once). I guess as always YMMV they do have a FB page and pictures of different girls. They told me on the phone that there was one girl available, (she is on the FB page) so they didn't mislead me, I guess I was the one exploring and seeing what else was out there besides an AMP.

Peace.

Little Tony II
01-05-15, 21:09
When and where was this posted. Published?

Tony.

What do you guys think. Nonetheless it's an interesting read.

Little Tony II
01-05-15, 21:11
Candy at 1021 is Candy 4 in my book.

I refer to this one as Candy 2.0 as they've recycled the name. She's different than the one from a few years ago, but still a nice girl and a good time.

iamioman
01-05-15, 22:04
A couple years ago remember seeing a "Candy" at 1021 good memories, also Penny, my previous favs Tina, Pink (2). , wow the names are fading quick in the AMP memory banks.

Other than reading about "Ruby" I m guessing no old favs from 1021 have been back?Stopped by 1021 after a several month break, had a massage from Mya. Average 1021 staffer, average looks surely late 30's at least p robably considerablt older. Table shower was cool (temp not quality) and not that great. Massage was better than most AMP massages, leg and foot massage after a break was relaxing. No english and everything but the mssage itself was mediocre and mechanical, wouldn't repeat.

Mika was full of questions afterwards asked about Mya I said she was 'ok' but not as good as my favorites and named a couple of ATFs (including Ruby). She then grileld me about which Ruby and said Ruby (who was there last why ear) might be coming back in a couple of weeks andn that she had gotten implants, but iu can never tell if mika really understands what I am saying or not, in this case I am not sure we were talking about the same Ruby. And it's likely she told me that just so I would come back.

iamioman
01-05-15, 23:27

What do you guys think. Nonetheless it's an interesting read.Not going to go into all the ways the author's claims an dlogic are way off, but I think the author and the people he quotes have strong moral views which cloud their logic. They incorectly assume that all sex for money involves coercion, that all AMPs are involved in coercive trafficking and that all sex for money is rape. Common sense and basic logic says that's not true. They also claim that most asians trafficked for sex are very youjng, as young as 12 or 13. If there assumptions are true, then all the RI AMPs are involved in coercive trafficking and employ lots of young underage girls. Show of hands from people who've been around a few years or more, has anyone reading this board ever ever ever encountered a masseuse at a RI AMP that you can honestly say looked or seemed. Realistically. Even as young as 21? The article also tryies to make a case for asian fetishism being a root cause of the existence of AMPs and trafficking and the sex industry but he conveniently ignores the other 98% of people offering sex for money on BP who aren't asian.

Logic and morality issues aside, the issue of trafficking and people being forced to work in the sex industy is disturbing and if it's occurring then LE should use the existing laws against kidnapping, coercion and trafficking, there's no need to make up new laws or demonize people involved in either sde of the sex for money businses.

On a final note, I get that it's the worst of the worst collection in that article, but seeing those comments in the article from forum posters here all collect4 ed togetger like that I am realizing that there are some major league assholes on this forum who seem to enjoy or get off on mistreating women. Not cool dude. Not cool at all. Just because you pay for a service doesn't mean you can do anything you want to a person.

MrBing42
01-06-15, 00:18
Went to the one today. Staff was really nice. I was escorted into a big room. Nice looking girl walks in with big boobs. Seemed nice and friendly. To cut to the chase, the massage was horrible! Everything afterward was ok. Tried to leave after I was finished. But she insisted on finishing the massage. I'll go back. But want pick her.

MuffyTheDiver
01-06-15, 08:37

What do you guys think. Nonetheless it's an interesting read.Most of this article is pure BS. To me it sounds like it was written by a Brown College student for credit. I have been in this for a longgggg time and I am can say I for one think this trafficking deal that is being shoved down everyones throats is 99% fabricated! Sure there may be a small percentage of girls that have a debt to pay who are doing this as a way to pay that debt off. Even with that I feel they are not being forced, they have a choice to work in a restaurant, nail salon or some other menial job and SLOWLY pay the debt or work in massage and pay that debt far faster, its a choice, they made the choice to seek a way to get to this country, they made a choice to work off the cost passed along to them to get here and they make a choice to work in such an establishment. Granted its not there dream job, its merely a way for them to come up with the money quickly to move on to whatever it is they came to this country to do!

Now here in RI I have never seen or been with an Asian AMP girl who was any younger then 25 and if I add in the Asian age rule she probably was in her thirties!! Most the "Young" girls are well into there 30's and 40's and even there 50's so the assbags who say that young underage Asians are being forced into this trade are completely full of shit, if it does happen its VERY rare!

I have had some very personal relationships along the way with many of these girls, I have been to there apartments in NY, NJ and other places, I have spent weekends with many. I have seen there lives outside the Spa and can say they live normal lives, some have drivers licenses, some have bank accounts with LOTS of money and all live normal lives when outside the Spa. They don't have a handler. Pimp or anyone who controls there lives. They make the decision when they will work and for how long. Most of these girls live a cycle, they earn TONS of money working for a month or two, then they take a couple months off and spend like bandits or send the money home to help their family, then once they run through the money they are back to work. Its the life THEY choose, not the life someone else tells them they have to live!

Articles like this piss me off and not only make the girls look like innocent young girls who are forced into this, but it makes any guy who associates with them look like a rapist. For the most part its just complete fabricated BULLSHIT to serve the purpose of those who want to outlaw everything and anything to serve their personal agenda! I want to end this by saying I am not saying things like forced prostitution or trafficking does not happen, I am sure it does happen, but on a far smaller scale then all these idiots contend it is. I am fully behind any law and legislation that stops that in its tracks!

Muffy out!

CallMeIshmael
01-06-15, 10:15
Thank you for contributing.

While we probably don't need an encyclopedia article, a few more details on the encounter would be useful.

Starting with. What was her name?

Regards,

Ishmael.

Went to the one today. Staff was really nice. I was escorted into a big room. Nice looking girl walks in with big boobs. Seemed nice and friendly. To cut to the chase, the massage was horrible! Everything afterward was ok. Tried to leave after I was finished. But she insisted on finishing the massage. I'll go back. But want pick her.

Wanttoknow
01-06-15, 10:36
Stopped by 1021 after a several month break, had a massage from Mya. Average 1021 staffer, average looks surely late 30's at least p robably considerablt older. Table shower was cool (temp not quality) and not that great. Massage was better than most AMP massages, leg and foot massage after a break was relaxing. No english and everything but the mssage itself was mediocre and mechanical, wouldn't repeat.

Mika was full of questions afterwards asked about Mya I said she was 'ok' but not as good as my favorites and named a couple of ATFs (including Ruby). She then grileld me about which Ruby and said Ruby (who was there last why ear) might be coming back in a couple of weeks andn that she had gotten implants, but iu can never tell if mika really understands what I am saying or not, in this case I am not sure we were talking about the same Ruby. And it's likely she told me that just so I would come back.As you may recall Ruby already had implants. She did not get along well with Mika. I don' t think she will be back with Mika in charge.

Knight62
01-06-15, 13:45
As you may recall Ruby already had implants. She did not get along well with Mika. I don' t think she will be back with Mika in charge.Your right on that account about Ruby and Mika. I think Mika didn't like the idea that Ruby was so popular. Mika wanted to be the queen bee. When mika went on vacation Ruby would come back. When Mika came back Ruby didn't stick around too long. Had a lot of good times with Ruby.

Pavel Bure
01-06-15, 13:56
So I visited a while back, around the middle of this past summer. I was paired with Cherry, who was 5'0" to 5'2", attractive, and physically fit. Large set of twins (felt natural) and very friendly attitude. She provided the customary table shower and her massage skills were actually great. I asked for medium touch and she took care of the rest. A good time was had by me as she provided a full menu: . 60 house, . 140 tip. If you haven't tried Cherry, you absolutely should!

After my time was up, I asked for a quick shower to wash off the oil. Cherry said this was no problem and let me go about my business. She then offered the sauna to me so I could dry off. When I was in there, a tall, skinny, younger looking girl came in by accident. She was in a word Hot and had a very nice set of twins herself. I typically wouldn't do this if she wasn't the ideal type of woman I prefer: but, has anyone seen this woman before at Harmony, know what her name is? I would love to request her the next time I stop by.

If you don't feel comfortable commenting on the board, please pm me.

A N I M A L
01-06-15, 15:44
Same here nice girl. Also was told there's candy too new. .

They have a great staff there now more to choose from.Sorry for wrong intel. Names jade and elli.

RiverSnorkler
01-06-15, 16:48
First of all, sorry for the late posting. Didn't go out new year's eve so was wide eyed and bushy tailed on new year's day. Decided to ring in the new year at admiral. Called ahead and made an appointment to see Sunny. Can't add anything here new that is'nt already known about this great lady! All I can say is that is was a great way to ring in the new year.

Smoke Screen
01-06-15, 17:32
So I visited a while back, around the middle of this past summer. I was paired with Cherry, who was 5'0" to 5'2", attractive, and physically fit. Large set of twins (felt natural) and very friendly attitude. She provided the customary table shower and her massage skills were actually great. I asked for medium touch and she took care of the rest. A good time was had by me as she provided a full menu: . 60 house, . 140 tip. If you haven't tried Cherry, you absolutely should!

After my time was up, I asked for a quick shower to wash off the oil. Cherry said this was no problem and let me go about my business. She then offered the sauna to me so I could dry off. When I was in there, a tall, skinny, younger looking girl came in by accident. She was in a word Hot and had a very nice set of twins herself. I typically wouldn't do this if she wasn't the ideal type of woman I prefer: but, has anyone seen this woman before at Harmony, know what her name is? I would love to request her the next time I stop by.

If you don't feel comfortable commenting on the board, please pm me.If you did this in the middle of this past summer, then they are both long gone. They don't usually stay very long at Harmony. Of course there are always exceptions. You should have posted this in the summer when you went there.

Pavel Bure
01-06-15, 19:07
If you did this in the middle of this past summer, then they are both long gone. They don't usually stay very long at Harmony. Of course there are always exceptions. You should have posted this in the summer when you went there.You're probably right. I don't frequent AMPs that often although I recently felt the urge. Hence, the belated post. Thanks for responding tho!

JohnnyT101
01-07-15, 06:34
You're probably right. I don't frequent AMPs that often although I recently felt the urge. Hence, the belated post. Thanks for responding tho!Pavel- the thin girl was probably Angel she has been there forever and is most likely still there.

BarebakRussian
01-07-15, 08:25
So are Simple Serenity and Opulence fully legit massage places? I had a pretty good experience with Gina from SS back when she was at Simple Pleasures in Central Falls. Fully nude, reverse massage with FIV. Although she was very upfront about not being a big fan of penis or its by-products. So she could easily be running a legit business with no extras. And Opulence has some somewhat hot girls and one butterface with what looks to be a killer rack. I know what to expect at Fountain. I can't decide where best to spend my monger funds. I guess what I'm really looking for is a place that approximates the old Danish HC in variety and service. And I'm over the asian thing due to a few so-so experiences. Anybody care to share their experiences?

Existierende
01-07-15, 14:19
When Gina was at Opulence I got standard AMP services from her. Mediocre massage, and she wouldn't even reveal those lucious boobs. She moved on from Opulence (which was owned by a dude) and started a new spa that got busted, then started Simple Serenity. I don't know what this says about Serenity or Opulence now. My suspicion is that Serenity is a better bet, but I have no concrete info.

I would LOVE to know about that chick at Opulence with the killer rack. Her name is Ingrid. If anyone has any info please PM me!

So are Simple Serenity and Opulence fully legit massage places? I had a pretty good experience with Gina from SS back when she was at Simple Pleasures in Central Falls. Fully nude, reverse massage with FIV. Although she was very upfront about not being a big fan of penis or its by-products. So she could easily be running a legit business with no extras. And Opulence has some somewhat hot girls and one butterface with what looks to be a killer rack. I know what to expect at Fountain. I can't decide where best to spend my monger funds. I guess what I'm really looking for is a place that approximates the old Danish HC in variety and service. And I'm over the asian thing due to a few so-so experiences. Anybody care to share their experiences?

BigStar1
01-07-15, 17:36
So are Simple Serenity and Opulence fully legit massage places? I had a pretty good experience with Gina from SS back when she was at Simple Pleasures in Central Falls. Fully nude, reverse massage with FIV. Although she was very upfront about not being a big fan of penis or its by-products. So she could easily be running a legit business with no extras. And Opulence has some somewhat hot girls and one butterface with what looks to be a killer rack. I know what to expect at Fountain. I can't decide where best to spend my monger funds. I guess what I'm really looking for is a place that approximates the old Danish HC in variety and service. And I'm over the asian thing due to a few so-so experiences. Anybody care to share their experiences?I assume you mean the Danish Health Club in Maine. That place was great. I've been looking for a replacement for that place myself. I use to live close to it and worked at the shipyard. I miss being able to walk into a room of beautiful women in just a towel and being able to pick from who ever was available. No asking for line-ups. You could call ahead and make an appointment as well and you would get the girl you requested. No BS with "she no work her anymore" after you were told on the phone she did. Of course the was no privacy between mongers. One locker room, 3 shower stalls that were open and bathroom facilities that had no privacy, but the girls were the best. Wish I had my monger wisdom that I have now. Wasted a lot of time on the tables afraid to ask the girl to get naked and on with the activities. I hate the language barrier at the AMPs, but I love the TS, that was the one thing the Danish HC needed. Nice way to break the ice with a girl.

Bigstar1.

Optimus Prime
01-08-15, 00:58
So are Simple Serenity and Opulence fully legit massage places? I had a pretty good experience with Gina from SS back when she was at Simple Pleasures in Central Falls. Fully nude, reverse massage with FIV. Although she was very upfront about not being a big fan of penis or its by-products. So she could easily be running a legit business with no extras. And Opulence has some somewhat hot girls and one butterface with what looks to be a killer rack. I know what to expect at Fountain. I can't decide where best to spend my monger funds. I guess what I'm really looking for is a place that approximates the old Danish HC in variety and service. And I'm over the asian thing due to a few so-so experiences. Anybody care to share their experiences?I went to opulence once a year or so ago when they first opened. I saw Katie. Very attractive in my opinion. I didn't get any extras then so I didn't go back.

Not sure of they offer anything but that was my experience.

Davio
01-08-15, 09:38
I went to opulence once a year or so ago when they first opened. I saw Katie. Very attractive in my opinion. I didn't get any extras then so I didn't go back.

Not sure of they offer anything but that was my experience.When they first opened and on my first visit to opulence I drew an African American Therapist (sorry I forget the name) and was offered a finish. When I returned I was told she was fired by owners as they found out she had been offering extras. Since then and over the last year I have tried 3 different girls at Opulence with no luck. In spite of my best efforts I couldn't get any extras.

Leads me to believe it is legit.

Have not tried Serenity. The place in Warren has potential but Costly.

Aluver
01-08-15, 10:39
Been busy with the annoying holiday stuff so hadn't been by in a while, but was able to swung in to christen in the new year and had a nice late evening time with Candy 2. 0. Alas, still no Sunny or Yung though. "New girls" coming next week.

Laconic
01-08-15, 10:53
So are Simple Serenity and Opulence fully legit massage places? I had a pretty good experience with Gina from SS back when she was at Simple Pleasures in Central Falls. Fully nude, reverse massage with FIV. Although she was very upfront about not being a big fan of penis or its by-products. So she could easily be running a legit business with no extras. And Opulence has some somewhat hot girls and one butterface with what looks to be a killer rack. I know what to expect at Fountain. I can't decide where best to spend my monger funds. I guess what I'm really looking for is a place that approximates the old Danish HC in variety and service. And I'm over the asian thing due to a few so-so experiences. Anybody care to share their experiences?Long time lurker time poster. I was at SS last week and drew Alexis. They had the $50 special. Paid that and was tataken to the room. Asked to get comfortable and get on the table. Alexis comes in and dims the light. Mediocre massage at best but a little tease. On the flip offered HE with OTC roaming. Had 10 minutes left so she gave a chest massage. Total damage 50+70. It wasn't bad but will try someone else next time I go. The only issue I had was it was really cold on the room. I was shivering for the most part I'll go again of they get a room heater or the weather gets a bit better.

As for Opulence. Haven't tried that as based on the past reviews it seemed legit. Hope this helps.

I've been thinking of hitting the new enso spa in WaWarwicknot sure what they offer bit might TOFTT.

Laconic.

DaddysLookin
01-08-15, 13:37
"New girls" coming next week.Tomorrow, tomorrow, there is always tomorrow. It's only a day away!

MattR
01-08-15, 13:54
Does anyone have any info on Enso? All the reviews I've read were mostly positive, but not a single mention or hint of any extras. PM me if you have an info please.

Thanks.

Wanttoknow
01-08-15, 20:38
I assume you mean the Danish Health Club in Maine. That place was great. I've been looking for a replacement for that place myself. I use to live close to it and worked at the shipyard. I miss being able to walk into a room of beautiful women in just a towel and being able to pick from who ever was available. No asking for line-ups. You could call ahead and make an appointment as well and you would get the girl you requested. No BS with "she no work her anymore" after you were told on the phone she did. Of course the was no privacy between mongers. One locker room, 3 shower stalls that were open and bathroom facilities that had no privacy, but the girls were the best. Wish I had my monger wisdom that I have now. Wasted a lot of time on the tables afraid to ask the girl to get naked and on with the activities. I hate the language barrier at the AMPs, but I love the TS, that was the one thing the Danish HC needed. Nice way to break the ice with a girl.

Bigstar1.Still remember my password to that place. Phoenix. Many a good time.

DHudson
01-09-15, 08:16
Hit up admiral at after a disappointing visit to CL. I actually hadn't been there since it was lilys. Exactly the same. Drew Hannah and had one of the best sessions I've ever had. She' has curves which as you all know most AMP girls don't. Nothing more than a HJ but she is a professional and really knows what she is dong. I went with a friend and he was very disappointed with who he drew. Luck of the draw.

Member #5912
01-09-15, 17:15
Hit up admiral at after a disappointing visit to CL. I actually hadn't been there since it was lilys. Exactly the same. Drew Hannah and had one of the best sessions I've ever had. She' has curves which as you all know most AMP girls don't. Nothing more than a HJ but she is a professional and really knows what she is dong. I went with a friend and he was very disappointed with who he drew. Luck of the draw.Why was your friend disappointed? Was the massage not good? That would be rare be / see admiral has always been top notch for body rubs.

I was at pleasant st recently and a girl walked in who I wasn't into at all. She looked like a linebacker for the jets. I had my phone in my hand and I held it up and said "I got to go" and I got the fuck out of dodge. I know at admiral however you give the $ to the mamsam first so it's a little harder. I drew a chick once at admiral who I wasn't totally stoked about but I went with it. The massage was awsome as always though.

CallMeIshmael
01-09-15, 21:22
These reports aren't the most timely. I tried OS twice in late December after a bit of a hiatus from the hobby. I've mostly had good luck there in the past, but not so much recently.

I'm looking to head out again sometime soon. Perhaps this weekend. But, it appears that pickings in the AMP world are slender right now.

: OS VISIT 1 :

Went in early evening on a Sunday. The mamasan who greeted me at the door spoke zero English. I asked for a line-up and she gave me a blank stare and waved me into a room.

In walks a girl that I didn't find remotely attractive. I told her that I asked for a line-up and she says "You no like me?" I told her again that I'd just like to see the line-up. She pouts and leaves.

A minute later in walks another girl that I didn't find remotely attractive. I also tell her that I wanted a line-up. In broken English, she tells me that everyone is gone because of the holidays and only two girls are available.

I said thank you and left. Call me picky, but I've checked all the trees in my yard and none of them grow money. I'm not sure I buy the "holiday" excuse for the lack of choice, but who knows. I didn't get any names.

: OS VISIT 2 :

I went again about a week later in the afternoon. Same mamasan; same blank stare. Personal opinion: I don't expect them to know perfect English, but they should learn 3 to 5 basic vocabulary words, like 'line-up. '.

I'm put in a room, and the first girl from a week before walks in. I tell her that I asked for a line-up. She doesn't put up a fight this time. She leaves and comes back with 2 other girls. One of them is also not attractive, and the other is Yo-Yo (who was the best of the three, but nothing to write home about). I chose Yo-Yo.

LOOKS: Probably mid-to-late 30's for age (she got younger when the lights were dimmed). Shortish but not tiny. Shoulder-length hair. A bit of a belly, but not fat. Fake breasts (light the-cup or heavy see-cup).

ATTITUDE: Good! She's very sweet and bubbly. Her English is okay but not great. She can joke around and have fun.

TS: It was nice. Not too much erotic play, but not bad either.

MASSAGE: A good massage, but I let it go on for too long. It cut down on my post-flip fun, which may or may not have been her intent. I put that down to me not paying close enough attention.

POST-FLIP FUN: Though I didn't have a bunch of time, I had most of the fun that I wanted to have and got my HE. She's not a bad option.

So that's it. I had fun with Yo-Yo, but my problem with OS as of late December is the lack of choices. I may have to go to 1021 until I hear that OS has improved.

Also, previous to my OS trips, I also made a trip to DT when Seven was there and everyone was making a fuss. I did get to see her. Short review: I thought that she was over-hyped, but I had a decent time. I did everything covered. In retrospect and after reading some of the posts here that came after my vist, I'm VERY glad I did. Geez.

Regards,

Ishmael.

P.S. -- If anyone has specific recommendations for Providence AMP girls in the Providence area, please post here or fire off a PM. Would appreciate it.

AsianSeeker77
01-10-15, 01:03
Been busy with the annoying holiday stuff so hadn't been by in a while, but was able to swung in to christen in the new year and had a nice late evening time with Candy 2. 0. Alas, still no Sunny or Yung though. "New girls" coming next week.At my favorite AMP, Meeka on duty, drew Mya average K girl, maybey 30 ish, into the room, paid the house fee. Then average ts ok, then to the sauna, hot and dry, was there for 5 minutes, Mya comes in then the dry off with towel, back to the room, average session, quick tease face down, AR, Flip CBJ, Quick DATY, nice mish for the home stretch. Finished up with face massage and foot massage with lotion. Ok session will repeat, attitude 8, looks 7 massage 6 english 8,trys to make you happy h 60 tip 140 extra 20.

Be safe happy hunting, Seeker 77.

A N I M A L
01-10-15, 16:57
Hit up admiral at after a disappointing visit to CL. I actually hadn't been there since it was lilys. Exactly the same. Drew Hannah and had one of the best sessions I've ever had. She' has curves which as you all know most AMP girls don't. Nothing more than a HJ but she is a professional and really knows what she is dong. I went with a friend and he was very disappointed with who he drew. Luck of the draw.I know what you mean about Hanna. Just a doll no more to be said. I hear the 2 new girls just weren't Admiral material. . And they hit the road. There very picky about who works there. They where good looking in all the right places but didn't cut the mustard. .

ProvGuy
01-11-15, 15:14
I was at NMS a couple of weeks ago and drew Ellie, a short typical K girl. I'd admit I went there when I was probably her last customer but her attitude was great, bubbly and playful. We went off to the ts which was average and back in the room a majority of the massage was her walking on my back which I did enjoy, she does know what she's doing and is small enough that she gives me the pressure I wanted. The ST and HE were good as always but I'm the type of guy that like to always try different providers. Usual damage, PM for details.

Looks-7.

TS-7.

Massage-8.

Flip-8.

Jo Blo
01-13-15, 10:52
Had Elli from Admiral last week. Short cute girl that did a good job, ts and rub. Didn't like her finish thou, put her back to me to crowd and roaming, just killed the mood. Like to find an indy of CL that's good but no luck yet.

XBingoX
01-14-15, 14:48
Returned to see Chanel at DT recently. I think DT has been discussed on here enough where people know what to expect. Admittedly, I haven't been to any other AMPs but I like DT and don't really see a reason to try any spot, especially considering the recent reviews of OS. It's clean, it a nice area, easily accessible and barring one provider, I have not been disappointed in the looks department with anyone I have seen there.

My opinion on Chanel has not changed from the last time I saw her which was months ago, she is cute with a fun, flirty personality and her ass is outstanding. She is open to suggestion, likes to change positions and also has a good grasp of the english language. Overally, she is a fun, attractive provider and I would definitely recommend her. ($60 $140).

That being said, when she was walking me back from the TS / Sauna, I caught a glimpse of a hot, slim young (er) provider with lighter hair in a blue dress that caught my eye. If anyone has any info. Name or review, I'd appreciate it.

Bruno68
01-14-15, 21:03
I had a chance to enjoy Seven's body slip and slide table shower at DT a few months ago and now I see she has gone. Was the she only one in Providence doing the Nuru massage? Does anyone else at DT do it?

Bonefish2
01-15-15, 10:32
I found myself in PVD yesterday and decided to break my moratorium on FS after about a year or so break. Originally I was hoping to fall off the wagon at Queen, but they got rolled up before I had a chance to go back. Anyway, I was greeted by Mika who I knew recognized me from earlier visits, but the presence of facial hair (mine, not hers) threw her off and she didn't make the connection until after the session.

I drew Mimi, who has the standard 1021 look about her. Smallish spinner, older, cute looks but not over the top gorgeous. She didn't speak English well, but giggled a lot and was very playful and I was cool with that. TS was vigorous, as was the massage. Definitely not her strong suit. ST wasn't much better. She went out of her way to blow air on my backside like I was a trumpet, which at first I was ok with, but after a while wondered when the overture would be over. On the flip, it didn't get much better. Not horrible, but not entirely memorable either. Maybe I was expecting a lot for my first time back in a while and was just let down. I miss the days of Tina and the others. 1021 was my favorite spot because of her, and I guess everyone else they've had since her has a lot to live up to in my book. On the way out I saw a smaller, chubbier SE Asian looking girl, but didn't get a name. I'm not sure if they only have 2 girls, but if those are the options I'm probably not going back anytime soon.

Standard damage.

HappyDave
01-15-15, 10:45
Any names of spinners at NMS, been a while suspecting most I knew moved on.

P Austin
01-15-15, 13:03
Went to Admiral last night and asked for Hanna (of course she was busy), so I just went with who was up next. I end up with Bebe (Baby), cute short with an Anime type of K girl face, off to the ts which was long thorough along with being cleaned and teased in all the right places. A couple of minutes in the sauna and she comes in to tell me that it was her day off and she just showered me and I will be given another girl.

I was lead back to the room by Michelle, she tells me it is her 1st day there but through conversation I learn that has worked up in Mass. Recently. Well the Rub was nice and relaxing, absolutely no soft touch / tease and I had to ask her to dim the lights for the flip and mechanical finish. I left a little disappointed.

Maybe she will be better once she is taught the routine.

Peace.

Member #5912
01-15-15, 16:48
Both times I've been here they have tried to pull off basically having no mamasam and just having 2 working girls run the whole place. As expected that isn't a good idea. I'm not sure if it's always like that but my TS was interrupted because the girl had to answer the front door. Not cool. Especially during these colder temps. They also didn't have the sauna running either time. In the room I had to wait about an hour, sitting there, staring at the fucking wall. I should have brought a good book. It ended up being worth it because the girl, Tiffany, was smoking hot. She would rate as a 8 or 9 at a bar in boston and for AMP standards a 10. She was so good I went back for a second time and put up with the same bullshit.

HappyDave
01-15-15, 19:55
Went with the luck of the draw and drew CeCe, was very surprised thought she was gone. She is a sweet heart and gives the best service for a non FS non utc place, she is simply a gem. . 6 to house and a well earned. 6 tip.

Rugger0564
01-15-15, 20:51
Went to OS and drew "Jay". 29 yr old Korean from LA. At first I thought it would be a bust, but after a so so table shower and a less than relaxing massage, I was quite happy at the full relaxation I felt afterwards. P.S. Tell Mamasan to turn up the friggin heat! Damage. 6 and 1. 4.

Ampdude 2003
01-15-15, 22:49
This is a first time in a very long time I went to DT. I used to frequent the "old" DT at Custom House, seems like so long ago. Found it OK and plenty of parking on the street and close enough so I didn't need to wear a jacket. Met by mamasan who was in good spirits. She asked if I had been there before. Of course I answered "no" and asked for a line-up 😉.

In walks Serbia. I am good with her look. Thought her face was nice, nice hair, decent body but a belly scar. Mentioned she is from Her personality was upbeat. Pretty standard issue on TS, abbreviated massage, "what you want" batter up.

I enjoyed my time but not memorable. I would probably go out of my way to try new next time. Always in search of a regular. Seems harder to come by. Nice big cans and GFE-esque does it for me 😌 . Asking too much?

Later guys. Keep up the good work on the reports! Stay safe.

iamioman
01-16-15, 02:49
On the way out I saw a smaller, chubbier SE Asian looking girl, but didn't get a name. Possibly Mya.

BostonGuy32
01-16-15, 03:32
Hey all,

Making a return to Providence for a weekend. Friends and I have a tradition once a year to stay a weekend and catch a Friars game. We always go out. Last year in addition tongue Strip a Club we hit NMS. Larry was very accommodating. My question is in reading the Forum I am pretty sure my ATF Sandra is gone. (Her ST at the end of the table is unmatchable IMO) Only had her twice but wow what a girl.

Only reviews I've seen recently are for Ellie and CeeCee. Any other recommendations?

I had Lisa once as well and enjoyed her look. Personally like big busted girls or at least Sandra's size.

I'm going to call ahead to let Larry know where coming so he's not alarmed / caught unprepared.

I will review after our visit with at helpful info.

Thank you for any help. Always appreciated!!

Aluver
01-16-15, 09:54
Can you give us ONE example of a conviction for sex trafficking concerning a spa in RI, or even a prosecution? How about in MA, where all I can remember was two unsuccessful spa related attempts to prosecute? Try talking to the AMP providers here and you'll find they knew what they were getting in to, pay taxes, get their green cards when they're eligible and have not been coerced in any way.Not a Spa, but down in happy little RI.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27854430/providence-man-arrested-for-sex-trafficking

Spectator
01-16-15, 10:08
I like to chat the girls up, especially the younger ones who don't seem jaded yet. Nearly always they are asking English Language questions like "This is Right (shows right shoe) what is this one? (points to left shoe), and I say "Left" and they giggle and go "Left, Right, Left, Right" and we have a laugh.

My understanding from piecing together many conversations from these girls is that South Korea is a highly developed nation and they have a lot of opportunity for "real jobs". Girls there are looking to make a fast 30 to 50 k (in a few months) and there is a network of money movers that will connect you with a spa or AAMP manager in the US, you pay your own flight here, meet the mamasan or the booker, and then you work for a few weeks or months. There is a well established money-moving network that even pays taxes back home.

Some of these girls who stay more than a few weeks at a spa and get to popular, making the other girls jealous, are moved to other spas that need some attention. These girls are catty and a popular one takes money from a less popular one when everyone is askin for so-and-so. These girls usually have a fancy smartfon right on the side table, and it is buzzing all the time. They have Coach and Kate Spade bags, Victoria's secret undies, and lots of the typical western "bling-bling" and they are showing off to their friends back home. Many of the girls that are here working buy their "bestie" a ticket to come here and work after the at home friend is sufficiently jealous of the Louis Vuitton handbags.

Some girls borrow money from loan sharks at home and have to pay them first. It is understood that the loan sharks get paid first, and the loan is quasi-legal at home, in that it is thru some sort of pawn-shop type money lender and they can be sued for it. It is not the Italian leg-breaker model. The girl can pay the loan the same way she gets the money for herself home.

A few girls told me that they asked the guys how much they were making, and were surprised that they may triple (one girl claimed to me that she made over $200,000 dollars working in Texas and LA last year, and that she had bought her house by the beach in Honolulu with cash. She showed me a picture of the house.

I don't think that's the norm, but the girl was mid-30's ish, sharp as a razor, spoke with confidence about the S&P 500 and was clearly hard as a rock like she worked out all the time. Tight abs, fake tits, and that look that a car salesman givs you when she asks what you want.

Talk to the girls, you'll learn a lot about them.

Fly Dangler
01-16-15, 12:23
Not a Spa, but down in happy little RI.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27854430/providence-man-arrested-for-sex-traffickingYeah, but I'm wondering whether or not those girls played the "forced and coerced" card to get out of being prosecuted by turning themselves into victims of trafficking. Don't know whether or not that's the case, but it sure seems feasible.

While I don't doubt that trafficking does take place here, IMHO it's not being done in the AMPs, yet that's the big reason for the anti AMP pushes, laws and media stories. If you remember a few years back we had a couple feminists testifying in front of legislative committees that most AMPs here were involved in trafficking, which was one of the nails in the coffin that resulted in recriminalizing indoor sex for money here.

iamioman
01-17-15, 12:54
Not a Spa, but down in happy little RI.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/27854430/providence-man-arrested-for-sex-traffickingOne asshole keeping women drugged and forcing them into prositution in a dive apartment in prov doesn't have anything to do with the question of whether ri spas are involved in traffiking.

Jo Blo
01-17-15, 13:01
Hit Admiral and drew Hanna. Sweet girl who's kinda cute. She mumbles and giggles random stuff when I tried talking to her LOL. Anyway TS and rub were great. Kinda pulled away at roaming attempt but finish was good.

Obiqq
01-17-15, 20:34
I called an advance for around 40 mins early, when I arrived place was packed, they are so busy.

She was tired but provide a good service. Good ts and massage but st wasn't good. Anyway stay warm guys.

TheHotAzn
01-18-15, 04:45
Went to the bucket of ri and went to harmony, drew michelle, very sweet and fun playful provider. Had bolt ons, pretty noticeable when touched but she had a great body. Ts was standard and sauna after, then onto a 15 min back rub with a quick crack on the upper, felt amazing to get some of the knots out.

Came the tease and boy was it good, she had it down pat with the "milking" technique and some light rj. Last time I had that was probably from 1021 Pink back in the day (08,09? Can't remember).

Then on to the main event, CBJ, some lube and off to positions of all kinds. She really seemed to enjoy our time and so did I, pretty rare to have that in a FS place if you ask me. Gave the good ol. 6 1. 4 and was happy with that. Will return when I feel for FS.

Happy huntin gents.

THA.

Jack A Dogov
01-19-15, 15:57
This was originally posted in the Boston forum by member Turbonium K. He gave me permission to repost it here. It's worth reading.

http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=2684

A small sample of the article:

If overseas, in China, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand, it often works like this. Women answer an ad to work in North America, generally for domestic help positions (they are not being "trafficked against their will). At the interview, they're frankly told that it's sex work, and they can chose to do it or not. If they agree, they pay a fee, generally $1000 (all examples in this article are in USD), to arrange transportation, visas, any necessary bribes, and lodging in a North American city. They can either pay their own airfare or the company will buy it for them. If the latter, round trip open-end airfare to North America is charged at $3,000. In Korea, all potential masseuses must take a class in traditional Korean massage before they leave for North America. They will pay for their lodging in North America at the going rate, generally $1500 per month for a clean, modern apartment, the rental of which may be shared by two or three women. They are expected to work off their debt, generally around $4,000, and may not keep any profit until their debts are paid. This is paid off in a surprisingly short amount of time.

Puckster
01-19-15, 16:04
This was originally posted in the Boston forum by member Turbonium K. He gave me permission to repost it here. It's worth reading.

If overseas, in China, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand, it often works like this. Women answer an ad to work in North America, generally for domestic help positions (they are not being "trafficked against their will). At the interview, they're frankly told that it's sex work, and they can chose to do it or not. If they agree, they pay a fee, generally $1000 (all examples in this article are in USD), to arrange transportation, visas, any necessary bribes, and lodging in a North American city. They can either pay their own airfare or the company will buy it for them. If the latter, round trip open-end airfare to North America is charged at $3,000. In Korea, all potential masseuses must take a class in traditional Korean massage before they leave for North America. They will pay for their lodging in North America at the going rate, generally $1500 per month for a clean, modern apartment, the rental of which may be shared by two or three women. They are expected to work off their debt, generally around $4,000, and may not keep any profit until their debts are paid. This is paid off in a surprisingly short amount of time.I am happy that I can help these girls pay down their debts!!

Member #5912
01-19-15, 16:12

If overseas, in China, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand, it often works like this. Women answer an ad to work in North America, generally for domestic help positions (they are not being "trafficked against their will). At the interview, they're frankly told that it's sex work, and they can chose to do it or not. If they agree, they pay a fee, generally $1000 (all examples in this article are in USD), to arrange transportation, visas, any necessary bribes, and lodging in a North American city. They can either pay their own airfare or the company will buy it for them. If the latter, round trip open-end airfare to North America is charged at $3,000. In Korea, all potential masseuses must take a class in traditional Korean massage before they leave for North America. They will pay for their lodging in North America at the going rate, generally $1500 per month for a clean, modern apartment, the rental of which may be shared by two or three women. They are expected to work off their debt, generally around $4,000, and may not keep any profit until their debts are paid. This is paid off in a surprisingly short amount of time.Awesome Piece!. It's all starting to make sense now.

AsianSeeker77
01-19-15, 21:32

If overseas, in China, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand, it often works like this. Women answer an ad to work in North America, generally for domestic help positions (they are not being "trafficked against their will). At the interview, they're frankly told that it's sex work, and they can chose to do it or not. If they agree, they pay a fee, generally $1000 (all examples in this article are in USD), to arrange transportation, visas, any necessary bribes, and lodging in a North American city. They can either pay their own airfare or the company will buy it for them. If the latter, round trip open-end airfare to North America is charged at $3,000. In Korea, all potential masseuses must take a class in traditional Korean massage before they leave for North America. They will pay for their lodging in North America at the going rate, generally $1500 per month for a clean, modern apartment, the rental of which may be shared by two or three women. They are expected to work off their debt, generally around $4,000, and may not keep any profit until their debts are paid. This is paid off in a surprisingly short amount of time.Some of the older ones are well established, have family here and like the cash flow, even if they don't 'do FS.

BostonGuy32
01-20-15, 05:37
As previously stated a small group of us visit Providence once or twice a year for Friars games or like events. We made our planned visit to NMS. Upon arrival I was impressed as usual. Larry was welcoming and had no issue accommodating 4 of us. My provider was CeeCee. Usual house fee of 60. Brought to shower and given an average table shower. It was understandable however because with 4 of us an extended session wasn't really possible. After shower was put into Steam a Room for about 5 min. This was my first time in the sauna at NMS, it was very clean and the temperature was good.

CeeCee came back and got me and off to the room. Massage was very good (I was thinking it was going to be a great visit). I had taken money out for a tip and left near my wallet when we returned. It was a little more than the Standard. I think this threw her off because she asked "what was all that for". Now I know she knew it wasn't my first time there so the thoughts of LE were not the issue. Besides I made sure to give a fee light touches in the table shower area to absolutely let her know she was safe. My answer to her was "I tip well". She wouldn't let it go and said what you get?? I had a few beers in me and told the truth of service I had gotten from another provider. Looking back I prob shouldn't have said a name because later she told Larry.

Anyhow, back to massage she started the ST and then came the flip she really was hesitant and cold. It absolutely ruined the mood. I have no problem with different girls offering different styles so I wished she would have just did what she wanted. But instead it was very poor. I ended up stopping her and saying it was ok. At that point I just wasn't feeling it anymore. She was apologetic and tried to make amends but it was too late and I was annoyed. I simply told her I would be making mention to Larry that the massage was good but the overall visit was not. I would think by bringing in 4 people the provider would've tried to give her best service and that didn't happen. After getting dressed we headed to the lobby area.

Obviously I was ahead of my friends due to the shortened ST. Before I could speak to Larry CeeCee commented a phrase to him in Korean. I saw his eyes widen and he said something back to her. She left and at the desk I simply told him That the experience wasn't like others. I was honest and said the massage was good, but everything else wasn't. He mentioned that CeeCee told him I was looking for a service they didn't offer. This is where I was a little annoyed. I certainly may be bold in my AMP visits, but I did not expect or ask for FS from CeeCee. I mentioned the service I had gotten previously because she asked. I told Larry that she was incorrect but that it wasn't a big deal. We agreed that maybe the two of us just did not click.

My friends had very good visits and I'm thankful for that. Although I'm not going to Stop going to NMS altogether, on my next solo visit to Providence I will try Admiral if not looking for FS. Otherwise FE or Ms Mika will see me.

Bottom line 3 of 4 visits went well so I guess that's decent. Parlor was clean as always. I'll be back eventually. Hopefully Larry will make it up to me (if he remembers LOL). PM me if any further info is requested.

Member #4063
01-20-15, 13:08
This describes the long standing ladies of Pleasant St. To a tee. Candy now apparently gone back to Korea was at P.S. For years and was as far from enslaved as a woman could be. Hope she returns as she is a fantastic lady as well as a fantastic provider.

Jack.

HappyDave
01-20-15, 13:41
As previously stated a small group of us visit Providence once or twice a year for Friars games or like events. We made our planned visit to NMS. Upon arrival I was impressed as usual. Larry was welcoming and had no issue accommodating 4 of us. My provider was CeeCee. Usual house fee of 60. Brought to shower and given an average table shower. It was understandable however because with 4 of us an extended session wasn't really possible. After shower was put into Steam a Room for about 5 min. This was my first time in the sauna at NMS, it was very clean and the temperature was good.

CeeCee came back and got me and off to the room. Massage was very good (I was thinking it was going to be a great visit). I had taken money out for a tip and left near my wallet when we returned. It was a little more than the Standard. I think this threw her off because she asked "what was all that for". Now I know she knew it wasn't my first time there so the thoughts of LE were not the issue. Besides I made sure to give a fee light touches in the table shower area to absolutely let her know she was safe. My answer to her was "I tip well". She wouldn't let it go and said what you get?? I had a few beers in me and told the truth of service I had gotten from another provider. Looking back I prob shouldn't have said a name because later she told Larry.

Anyhow, back to massage she started the ST and then came the flip she really was hesitant and cold. It absolutely ruined the mood. I have no problem with different girls offering different styles so I wished she would have just did what she wanted. But instead it was very poor. I ended up stopping her and saying it was ok. At that point I just wasn't feeling it anymore. She was apologetic and tried to make amends but it was too late and I was annoyed. I simply told her I would be making mention to Larry that the massage was good but the overall visit was not. I would think by bringing in 4 people the provider would've tried to give her best service and that didn't happen. After getting dressed we headed to the lobby area.

Obviously I was ahead of my friends due to the shortened ST. Before I could speak to Larry CeeCee commented a phrase to him in Korean. I saw his eyes widen and he said something back to her. She left and at the desk I simply told him That the experience wasn't like others. I was honest and said the massage was good, but everything else wasn't. He mentioned that CeeCee told him I was looking for a service they didn't offer. This is where I was a little annoyed. I certainly may be bold in my AMP visits, but I did not expect or ask for FS from CeeCee. I mentioned the service I had gotten previously because she asked. I told Larry that she was incorrect but that it wasn't a big deal. We agreed that maybe the two of us just did not click.

My friends had very good visits and I'm thankful for that. Although I'm not going to Stop going to NMS altogether, on my next solo visit to Providence I will try Admiral if not looking for FS. Otherwise FE or Ms Mika will see me.

Bottom line 3 of 4 visits went well so I guess that's decent. Parlor was clean as always. I'll be back eventually. Hopefully Larry will make it up to me (if he remembers LOL). PM me if any further info is requested.I have had cece three times in six months guess YMMV but have always found her a sweethart and a gem. She is shy at first but warms up nice, of all the non FS girls I have ever had in my ten years in the hobby she is top shelf.

Puckster
01-20-15, 16:58
I have had cece three times in six months guess YMMV but have always found her a sweethart and a gem. She is shy at first but warms up nice, of all the non FS girls I have ever had in my ten years in the hobby she is top shelf.You said you had been drinking. Maybe you frightened her. I got to tell you- I've been around and it would be hard to find girls as good a Cece. She's a sweet girl and knows what a man likes, especially this man!

HappyDave
01-20-15, 23:40
You said you had been drinking. Maybe you frightened her. I got to tell you- I've been around and it would be hard to find girls as good a Cece. She's a sweet girl and knows what a man likes, especially this man!Why ya quoting me and saying I have been drinking?

BostonGuy32
01-21-15, 00:08
Hey guys. Input is always a plus but I just want to be clear. I think the report was written as ambiguous and honest as possible. I am far from a NMS hater. As I stated I will go back again sometime. With that said I am also not trying to drive CeeCee out of town. I've read the reviews and am glad that others think highly of her. I just think the purpose of this board is to also be honest when one of us has a subpar experience with a girl as I did.

As for the suggestion that I scared her because I'd been drinking, I think that is a stretch. I wasn't drunk swearing etc, I had 4-5 beers in me. I've hit the parlors many times after a few beers.

Honestly I've played the game for a long time as well and truly believe in "YMMV". I remember in my early Massage parlor years going to Alpha in Hartford and every once and a while you just wouldn't click with the girl. It also happened in Waterbury, Ct once too at the old Honk Kong Parlor (still my ATF). Is say for every 5 or 6 great experiences you get 1 avg or subpar service.

Take the report as you wish but I just wanted to take the lead from some of the Senior members who encourage honest reviews. Happy mongering fellas.

BigStar1
01-21-15, 09:52
Take the report as you wish but I just wanted to take the lead from some of the Senior members who encourage honest reviews. Happy mongering fellas.I guess I have a few question.

1) How much of a tip did you give her??

2) What did you tell her you have gotten in the past??

3) After she said we don't do that here were you still trying to get that??

I know some of the girls at NMS will do Topless and let you play with the girls, while others just let you do OTC roaming or a little UTC roaming. Doesn't matter if you have been there before. Some will and some just won't no matter what you give. Also with new Regulations still in the air they might all be very cautious.

Of someone coming in a wanting certain level of performance when they only come rarely.

Bigstar1.

Yellowfever023
01-21-15, 16:39
Hey guys. Input is always a plus but I just want to be clear. I think the report was written as ambiguous and honest as possible. I am far from a NMS hater. As I stated I will go back again sometime. With that said I am also not trying to drive CeeCee out of town. I've read the reviews and am glad that others think highly of her. I just think the purpose of this board is to also be honest when one of us has a subpar experience with a girl as I did.

As for the suggestion that I scared her because I'd been drinking, I think that is a stretch. I wasn't drunk swearing etc, I had 4-5 beers in me. I've hit the parlors many times after a few beers.

Honestly I've played the game for a long time as well and truly believe in "YMMV". I remember in my early Massage parlor years going to Alpha in Hartford and every once and a while you just wouldn't click with the girl. It also happened in Waterbury, Ct once too at the old Honk Kong Parlor (still my ATF). Is say for every 5 or 6 great experiences you get 1 avg or subpar service.

Take the report as you wish but I just wanted to take the lead from some of the Senior members who encourage honest reviews. Happy mongering fellas.You did the right thing by reporting sub-par service that is exactly what this board is for, keep up the good work.

HappyDave
01-21-15, 16:53

Take the report as you wish but I just wanted to take the lead from some of the Senior members who encourage honest reviews. Happy mongering fellas.Your report is well done and appreciated, just seemed odd with the particular girl. She told me she was leaving soon for a week. May have been an off night for her, I always found her very consistent.

Boston Guy4
01-21-15, 23:37
I've seen a few reports and inquiries regarding some of the non-AMPs and I made a few visits in the fall to SS, but it didn't seem like anyone would be interested, so maybe now is the right time to post since I see some interest. I personally prefer the American places of the AMP and I too loved the Danish HC in Kittery, but I don't think we'll ever see something like that again. Anyway, I think one of the big drawbacks to the American places is the cost. The way I figure it, American is just going to cost you more, plain and simple and as long as you're cool with that going in, then you should be fine, despite a lot of mongers' thoughts about screwing up the whole tipping curve (which I totally get).

Anyway enough rationale. When you walk in (old location) one of the girls was in front and she took the appointment (I called ahead). You have to sign in and I did with fake info. They also offer you a free or discounted visit after so many visits (it was a few months ago, so I don't remember exactly). I drew Lauren on my first visit in the fall. Blonde, hot body. The room was fine, standard massage table and no TS at this place. I assume it's the same at their new location. She left. I got undressed and laid on the table. She came back and asked me what I wanted before we even started and I asked her the menu. I told her that I was up for everything and she told me that she just did fully nude and that it was 1. 2 (here's where all you guys kill me on the cost) Now, this was five months ago, but I'm pretty sure that's what she quoted on top of the. 6 door fee. Anyway, massage was good. I flipped and she was sexy as hell. Hot body, be cups, long blonde hair. Gave me a HE, but before I popped she let me use my digits on her, which I found strange, because usually chicks have an issue with using fingers, but she didn't. I had asked about DATY, but no sale on that. She seemed to love the digits, which got me going more than I was. She also sucked my balls, while she stroked me and it was one of the best HE I've had, just super hot.

So, yeah, total damage was 1. 8. I know it's high, but I knew it was going to be going in and I was willing to pay. I have it like that, so it wasn't a big deal. Plus, I wanted to see what was going to be offered there. I don't recall what she quoted for standard HE or just topless. I could also be fuzzy on the exact amount, but I'm pretty sure that's correct. Massage was a 6. Looks 8 Finish was just flat out hot. I saw a couple other providers within the week, but I'll have to post another time.

BostonGuy32
01-22-15, 03:27
Sent you a PM.

Appollo101
01-24-15, 04:06
I decided to take one of my friend's to a FSAMP and this was going to be his very first experience. I have been to ONE on several occasions and I always had a good experience. We got there roughly around 11:45. Surprisingly they weren't busy on a Sat. Night, but we didn't get a line up like my very first experience. I drew Kate and upon my first glimpse of her face she didn't look very pretty. I was so surprised when she took everything off she had a pretty decent body. She had see cup breasts and yes there were fake. Her skin was buttery smooth unlike her face. My whole service was kind of rushed because the table shower was backed up for a little bit. I waited roughly about 10 to 15 min, before I hopped into the table shower. She gave me a mediocre massage to start that from we got down to business. She gave me a better finish up massage after we finished our dirty deed.

Rating Scale Bad=1 to Good=10.

Kate: Upon your first look at kate you would think that she looks a lot older. You would never expect her to have a body like a 25 year old.

Face:4 Body:8 (slim but not bony with see-cups).

Massage: 6 I would say she needs some improvements on a massage skills or maybe she was just in a rush that night.

BJ: 5 I gave her five because it was kind of short and I felt like she didn't put much effort into it.

FS: 7.

Rating for the whole service was 6. 5.

Duty Tax: house. 6 Girl. 14.

Boston Guy4
01-24-15, 18:45
Again, this report is from last fall. Went to SS and got Briana. Walked in, paid one of the girls at the front desk. . 60, I believe. Got in the room, undressed and laid on my stomach. Briana comes in. Carrying a little more weight than I thought and not as hot as her pics, but her pics were clearly professionally done. Nonetheless, this an attractive white girl. Huge tits, which did nothing but increase my arousal thinking about what they would look like with her shirt off. Just before the flip, she asked what I wanted, I said everything, she said that she didn't do that. So, it was just going to be HE, which was fine with me. She did it topless and her tits did not disappoint. Very nice girl, I should say. Technique was good and I tried to ask for more, but she wasn't going to break that boundary. I asked her if she would do Russian and she said the next time I see her. For the tip she said whatever I think is fair, so I think I tipped. 5 or. 6.

Again, these reports for SS are for the purpose of satisfying anyone's curiosity about any of these white chicks. They tend to be pricier than AMPs, but you're paying for American. In this case, you're really not paying more than you would at an AMP.

I'll have another report on this place soon.

MustLoveDoggy
01-24-15, 21:43
About three months ago, I went to see Jayla at TanSmart.

She was hot as hell, and looked exactly like the pictures on BP.

I booked for an hour for 70.

The backrub was so so. On my stomach, she would rub the inner thighs and go up to the groin.

On the flip, she asked me how I wanted to end the session.

After the handshake to ensure I wasn't LEO, I asked what was on the table (no pun).

She offered HJ for 100 and BBBJ no CIM for 150.

I took the BBBJ. I asked her to take off the shirt and she obliged. Her chest was nice. I fondled her girls while she went at it. She's a spinner and fucking hot. I normally don't finish quickly but I think I was done in about 5 min. Would have loved to CIM but no more.

TanSmart is kind of dungeonesque and smells like an ashtray. As I was walking out, Kat (she used to advertise on BP for TanSmart) was smoking a cigarette and she looks pretty much as she did on BP.

Jayla. Hot. I like blond spinners. She doesn't appear to be there anymore and now looks to be an escort on BP.

Kat. Cute, petite, but not my type.

Alexis. Looks as she did on BP, attractive, but not my type.

Both Kat and Alexis don't appear to have ads up on BP anymore.

Good luck mongers.

Member #5912
01-24-15, 23:28
Harmony is in pawtucket so it's a little closer to the mass border. Not hard to find but hard to find your way back onto 95 north. Clandestine the spa is not. There's actually a 40 foot sign in the parking lot. The spa also shares the parking lot and retail space with a popular pizza place. On the way in some kids in a minivan spotted me and proceeded to jump up and down as they pointed. Funny! Anyway in I go and I'm greeted by the mamasam. She's an older mamasam, not a pinch hitter. I'm led to a room and the first thing I notice is some jungle juice stains on the towel covering the table. Gross yes, but a sign that I'm in for a wild time. In comes bonnie (I think that's what her name was). Fairly Hot, definitely good enough, so I'm psyched. I can now put the cell phone away, get undressed and start putting my valuables in the plastic pouch. You see I have this new tactic I'm using where I don't get undressed and don't put my cell phone away until the girl comes in the room. That way if I don't like her I just hold up the phone and say "I've go to go", "I just got paged". It's already worked like a charm once at pleasant st. I drew a linebacker there and got the fuck out.

Bonnie leads me to the TS and does a decent job, however during these colder nights it always seems to end up being a chilly experience. The only spa I've been to where they crank up the heat is admiral. After the TS it's into the sauna for what ended up being a little bit too long in that I think I ended up getting a little bit dehydrated. Back in the room I found out what the double purpose is for the always present pole above the massage tables. Basically it's not only for the girl to use when walking on your back, but you can use it for support while you get a standing BJ. That was 1. I finished Russian for the hell of it. The session ended with some mutual backrubs. I would repeat.

On the way out of harmony some teenagers who were coming out of the pizza place yelled at me "hey you" and startled me. They got me good. When I turned around one of them had a huge grin on his face. Basically everyone in the area knows the deal.

In conclusion I would say harmony is a good choice even though it's a little bit out in the open. Other than the giz stain it is clean and the girls are on par.

Aldrich317
01-25-15, 11:14
With my ATF Sunny on vacation Friday, called to book a session with Hannah, who I haven't seen in awhile. Setup 12:30 pm appointment. Got stuck in traffic. Called to say I would be late, but had to give up my appointment to another. Reset for 1:30, arrived on time, but told I misunderstood time and Hannah again busy. Decided to try my luck at NMS with Angie, but she was busy as well. Called Admiral again and got a 2:30 with Hannah. Who thunk everyone would be so busy on a Friday afternoon.

Made my 2:30 with Hannah, and it was worth the wait. Very pretty and well-proportioned, she performed excellently, as I remembered. Great TS, very nice massage, and damn good ending. After Sunny, definitely my number 2 in the HE AMP world.

Aldrich317.

Smoke Screen
01-25-15, 16:52
I was at Admiral recently and got a glimpse of a girl with either light brown or dark blonde hair. I only saw her for a split second, because when she saw me she ducked in back in the room, I think she was bringing someone out. Anyway, does anyone here know her name, she looked good for the short moment that I saw her. PM or post is fine, thanks.

ScoobeDoo
01-26-15, 14:51
Long time lurker time poster. I was at SS last week and drew Alexis. They had the $50 special. Paid that and was tataken to the room. Asked to get comfortable and get on the table. Alexis comes in and dims the light. Mediocre massage at best but a little tease. On the flip offered HE with OTC roaming. Had 10 minutes left so she gave a chest massage. Total damage 50+70. It wasn't bad but will try someone else next time I go. The only issue I had was it was really cold on the room. I was shivering for the most part I'll go again of they get a room heater or the weather gets a bit better.

As for Opulence. Haven't tried that as based on the past reviews it seemed legit. Hope this helps.

I've been thinking of hitting the new enso spa in WaWarwicknot sure what they offer bit might TOFTT.

Laconic.Been a fan of Gina's ever since before she was at Opulence, and so I've given each of her new places a try. Most recently drew Amber, who's cute and friendly with a nice ass and perky a / be's that tasted delicious. My experience is that neither Opulence nor Simple Serenity are strictly legit (haven't been at Opulence in a year or so, but have been offered CBJ there in the past). If you're looking for a true therapeutic massage, go elsewhere for the same price or less, but if you're interested in a variety of OTC / UTC contact with happiness, these places do it reasonably well.

Puckster
01-26-15, 19:19
I was at Admiral recently and got a glimpse of a girl with either light brown or dark blonde hair. I only saw her for a split second, because when she saw me she ducked in back in the room, I think she was bringing someone out. Anyway, does anyone here know her name, she looked good for the short moment that I saw her. PM or post is fine, thanks.Isn't Hannah blonde?

Smoke Screen
01-26-15, 19:21
Isn't Hannah blonde?No, Hannah has dark hair.

Jack A Dogov
01-26-15, 21:37
I was at Admiral recently and got a glimpse of a girl with either light brown or dark blonde hair. I only saw her for a split second, because when she saw me she ducked in back in the room, I think she was bringing someone out. Anyway, does anyone here know her name, she looked good for the short moment that I saw her. PM or post is fine, thanks.

Isn't Hannah blonde?I would say light brown rather than blonde. I had my first visit with her recently (Sunny was on vacation) and she's as good as everyone says and is smoking hot IMHO. Admiral now has two stars, Sunny and Hannah.

Hags Joe
01-27-15, 03:38
About three months ago, I went to see Jayla at TanSmart.

She was hot as hell, and looked exactly like the pictures on BP.

I booked for an hour for 70.

The backrub was so so. On my stomach, she would rub the inner thighs and go up to the groin.

On the flip, she asked me how I wanted to end the session.

After the handshake to ensure I wasn't LEO, I asked what was on the table (no pun).

She offered HJ for 100 and BBBJ no CIM for 150.

I took the BBBJ. I asked her to take off the shirt and she obliged. Her chest was nice. I fondled her girls while she went at it. She's a spinner and fucking hot. I normally don't finish quickly but I think I was done in about 5 min. Would have loved to CIM but no more.

TanSmart is kind of dungeonesque and smells like an ashtray. As I was walking out, Kat (she used to advertise on BP for TanSmart) was smoking a cigarette and she looks pretty much as she did on BP.

Jayla. Hot. I like blond spinners. She doesn't appear to be there anymore and now looks to be an escort on BP.

Kat. Cute, petite, but not my type.

Alexis. Looks as she did on BP, attractive, but not my type.

Both Kat and Alexis don't appear to have ads up on BP anymore.

Good luck mongers.Is the 150/100 ON TOP of the 70? $220 seems excessive for a BBBJ nonCIM.

Magilla5
01-27-15, 08:28
I would say light brown rather than blonde. I had my first visit with her recently (Sunny was on vacation) and she's as good as everyone says and is smoking hot IMHO. Admiral now has two stars, Sunny and Hannah.Can't forget Bebe, 3rd star at Admiral!

Smoke Screen
01-27-15, 14:04
I would say light brown rather than blonde. I had my first visit with her recently (Sunny was on vacation) and she's as good as everyone says and is smoking hot IMHO. Admiral now has two stars, Sunny and Hannah.I wasn't asking about Hannah, I was with Hannah a few days ago, and as we were coming out of the room, a girl with blondish hair was also coming out of another room. When she saw me she ducked back in the room, but from what I could see she looked thin and cute. That's the girl whose name I'm looking for.

Smoke Screen
01-27-15, 14:06
Can't forget Bebe, 3rd star at Admiral!Bebe is MUCH too good to be 3rd in anything, she is beautiful.

Jack A Dogov
01-27-15, 18:08
I wasn't asking about Hannah, I was with Hannah a few days ago, and as we were coming out of the room, a girl with blondish hair was also coming out of another room. When she saw me she ducked back in the room, but from what I could see she looked thin and cute. That's the girl whose name I'm looking for.Okay, but in your post you didn't mention that you were with Hannah when you saw the blondish haired girl that's why Puckster suggested it might be her. Sorry for the confusion and that I can't help you identify the lady in question.

Smoke Screen
01-27-15, 18:48
Okay, but in your post you didn't mention that you were with Hannah when you saw the blondish haired girl that's why Puckster suggested it might be her. Sorry for the confusion and that I can't help you identify the lady in question.I'and going to have to call and ask for an appointment with the blonde girl. That should be an interesting conversation, with the language barrier.

MustLoveDoggy
01-28-15, 00:48
Is the 150/100 ON TOP of the 70? $220 seems excessive for a BBBJ nonCIM.Yeah.

I'm kind of new to this whole mongering thing.

A N I M A L
01-28-15, 17:25
I'and going to have to call and ask for an appointment with the blonde girl. That should be an interesting conversation, with the language barrier.It's bebe. For sure.

NewEngland
01-28-15, 17:36
Been a fan of Gina's ever since before she was at Opulence, and so I've given each of her new places a try. Most recently drew Amber, who's cute and friendly with a nice ass and perky a / be's that tasted delicious. My experience is that neither Opulence nor Simple Serenity are strictly legit (haven't been at Opulence in a year or so, but have been offered CBJ there in the past). If you're looking for a true therapeutic massage, go elsewhere for the same price or less, but if you're interested in a variety of OTC / UTC contact with happiness, these places do it reasonably well.Agree with you about Amber had that kind of time also could you share who you have been lucky with at Opulence even if it was a year ago.

Smoke Screen
01-28-15, 18:36
It's bebe. For sure.Nope, it wasn't Bebe, I've spent many happy hours with Bebe. Bebe's hair is dark compared to the blonde I saw.

Magilla5
01-29-15, 07:36
It's bebe. For sure.Bebe has reddish brown hair, she is my regular at Admiral st. , I just love the way she calls me honey LOL.

Herow
01-29-15, 14:24
If anyone has any recommendations or wanted-to-try's in Providence area that I could visit today, hit me with a PM. I've got one shot going down there, first in a while, and I want to make it count. Happy to give a report back on whatever happens.

Mikey6481
01-30-15, 17:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Caseyb7
02-01-15, 13:11
Recently I visited 1021 with an early appointment for Mimi with a resulting super experience.

I chatted a bit with Mika, very friendly and looking good. Also talked a bit with Miya who was equally pleasant.

My preferences are my own and YMMV, but I had a SUPER time. Mimi dressed in a killer black with red trim dress which accented her somewhat curly long hair. She was outgoing, interactive and funny. With a modest language barrier but if you make any effort that is pretty easy to get past.

Nice acupressure skills and catered to my preferences.

I found her very attractive, petite & natural with good skills and effort.

My preferred experience is somewhere unrushed where they are genuinely happy to see you and will engage with you if that is your preference. GFE is a bit of a clich as it means something different to all. I can tell you that my relaxed time at 1021 was outstanding in all respects I care about.

Hope your experiences are good. Stay safe.

Tp1701
02-01-15, 16:42
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-little-genie-tanning-and-relaxation-management/4278637

So Little Genie is the new place in place of Evergreen. I was hard up and BP had nothing, so I toftt. The door was answered by Jenny, the woman I had at Evergreen. TS and sauna were the same but the massage was lacking. She spent most of the time on my back and back legs. I did enjoy the ST though. Normally I hate the fingertips, but this wasn't that bad. On the flip it was right to the HE. She put my hand on her back so I decided to try upstairs. It was tough with the top and bra but she allowed UTC access through the neckline, which was a little convoluted but it got the job done. So two things of note. One, she said she remembered me. That could be BS but she asked me if I've ever been to North Main, which I haven't. Second, when I finished dressing she gave me a quick peck on the lips, although she didn't exactly pucker her lips. It was more like she drew them in a little bit. I'll most likely go for another visit and see if more can be had.

CrazyBiker1105
02-01-15, 21:35
I've been to Tansmart a few times over the past couple of years, yes expensive but something comforting about not bumbing into anyone there. Most time it was just me and the masseuse. They have not posted on BP in some time. And now the website is down. Anyone have any info on what happened or where the talent is? Thanks.

iamioman
02-01-15, 23:54
Had an odd experience at 4 Seasons this week.

Woman who answered bell (Bonnie) wasn't unattractive but was dressed conservatively enough that I assumed she was the manager or filling in for the manager. (definitely not a young skimpy dressed hotty).

Led to room I asked who was working she said she would give me massage. OK, never judge a book and all that jaz so I went with it. Robe and shower shoes were provided instead of the customary towel. Shower was very good probably the hiligte of my time there. Didn't ask about mouthwash which is often not a good sign unless it's someone brand new and they don't know routine. Said she was new but usually works in NY (Queens). Back to room, massage was decent, not as good as a professional masseuse, but for an AMP / body-rub place it was better than average maybe better han most. Normal tease flip no questions just continued to use her hands though she did use them skilfully. Roaming wasn't refused but it wasn't easy with outfit, she stayed fully clothed and deflected request to see more. After a hot towel she finished front massage no where near as good as back massage.

I asked who else was working there she said "No old girls, all new". When I told her that everyone at 4's left before they said they were going to be leaving she said "Maybe not enough customers". She asked if I had friends here, I said yes, "Next time you bring friends". So, don't know if the policies have changed in an attempt to get more business or due to recent Prov statutes or if it's just her, but it felt like a really different place. If anyone else has been to 4's recently, please report.

Member #5912
02-02-15, 01:43
Had an odd experience at 4 Seasons this week.

Woman who answered bell (Bonnie) wasn't unattractive but was dressed conservatively enough that I assumed she was the manager or filling in for the manager. (definitely not a young skimpy dressed hotty).

Led to room I asked who was working she said she would give me massage. OK, never judge a book and all that jaz so I went with it. Robe and shower shoes were provided instead of the customary towel. Shower was very good probably the hiligte of my time there. Didn't ask about mouthwash which is often not a good sign unless it's someone brand new and they don't know routine. Said she was new but usually works in NY (Queens). Back to room, massage was decent, not as good as a professional masseuse, but for an AMP / body-rub place it was better than average maybe better han most. Normal tease flip no questions just continued to use her hands though she did use them skilfully. Roaming wasn't refused but it wasn't easy with outfit, she stayed fully clothed and deflected request to see more. After a hot towel she finished front massage no where near as good as back massage.

I asked who else was working there she said "No old girls, all new". When I told her that everyone at 4's left before they said they were going to be leaving she said "Maybe not enough customers". She asked if I had friends here, I said yes, "Next time you bring friends". So, don't know if the policies have changed in an attempt to get more business or due to recent Prov statutes or if it's just her, but it felt like a really different place. If anyone else has been to 4's recently, please report.All I can say is that I got FS here twice in December but when I stopped by last week the mamasam told me they were busy and to come back tomorrow. It was 5 pm on a weekday. Let's just say I wasn't happy. Especially since I had called ahead.

This place should be a sure thing for FS so if all iamioman only got a HE and I got denied at the door it sounds like something fishy is going on.

iamioman
02-02-15, 10:35
Back to room, massage was decent, not as good as a professional masseuse, but for an AMP / body-rub place it was better than average maybe better han most. Update. I take back my comment about the massage being good because the next day I woke up and my back was achy in a cople of places ( don't usually have any back pains or aches) . Nothing else I did to injure my back so must have been the massage.

Really need some feedback from someone whose been to 4's recently so I know whether I want to avoid the place or just avoid Bonnie.

OyeVey
02-02-15, 16:39
Are our favorite spots open for business? I am stuck in the city and thought I'd spend some time at 1 or 4's to pass some time. Thanks.

Smoke Screen
02-03-15, 07:27
Are our favorite spots open for business? I am stuck in the city and thought I'd spend some time at 1 or 4's to pass some time. Thanks.You do know they have phones don't you?

CrossBow
02-04-15, 23:12
Was in Providence a month ago and stopped by Central Health Spa. Massage was okay but the masseuse was very attractive and started of the session in a bikini costume.

Received everything I wanted after the flip and left happy. Will repeat.

Fly Dangler
02-05-15, 13:43
Hadn't been to 4 Seasons since just before Thanksgiving, and boy what a difference. Things have changed!

Was greeted at the door by Bonnie, who turned out to be my provider. She's about 5'5", probably mid to late 30's, fair English, chunky body with a round but pleasant face and nice smile, natural Cs and a touch of flab around the middle. Instead of the nice tube dresses seen here previously she was wearing a two piece long legged chain mail outfit that was a hint of things to come, as was the lack of mouthwash offered after the mechanical TS. They also now want you to use their robes and slippers, no extra heavy duty industrial size towels left on the premises.

Body rub and ST were meh, as was everything else. Even though they say they haven't changed ownership / management this place runs entirely different than it use to and is now standard service only. Doubt seriously I'll be back, am afraid they'd be wearing a burqa if I did return.

Knight62
02-05-15, 14:11
Hadn't been to 4 Seasons since just before Thanksgiving, and boy what a difference. Things have changed!

Was greeted at the door by Bonnie, who turned out to be my provider. She's about 5'5", probably mid to late 30's, fair English, chunky body with a round but pleasant face and nice smile, natural Cs and a touch of flab around the middle. Instead of the nice tube dresses seen here previously she was wearing a two piece long legged chain mail outfit that was a hint of things to come, as was the lack of mouthwash offered after the mechanical TS. They also now want you to use their robes and slippers, no extra heavy duty industrial size towels left on the premises.

Body rub and ST were meh, as was everything else. Even though they say they haven't changed ownership / management this place runs entirely different than it use to and is now standard service only. Doubt seriously I'll be back, am afraid they'd be wearing a burqa if I did return.Wearing a Burga next time. Now that's funny.

OyeVey
02-05-15, 18:55
So I figured out how to use a phone and hit up 1 last week. No lineup and surprised by a new gal Anna. Big natural sees, decent face. Service was top notch. She really went the distance; 69, long massage afterwards, great chinglish. Highly recommend. Went way over an hour.

Swm11
02-05-15, 19:05
Hey guys, I just had a quick question for you.

I'm going to be in RI this weekend visiting and carved out some massage time.

I'm looking for an Independent MT for a good Massage and a HE, not looking for an AMP.

Any advice?

The last entry here I remember reading about an Independent was for the Out of Egypt woman seven or so pages back but there was no HE offered. (Unless that's changed?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here.

Thanks in advance.

Param Ahmad
02-05-15, 21:30
Hey guys, I just had a quick question for you. I'm going to be in RI this weekend visiting and carved out some massage time. I'm looking for an Independent MT for a good Massage and a HE, not looking for an AMP. Any advice? ....Fountain Street Spa (formerly Capitol Body Works), 100 Fountain Street in Providence, telephone 401-XXX-7711, has Caucasian women, early 20's-early 30's, who will do it all, including intercourse, or just a 'happy ending' (HE) or hand job if that's all you want. As far as I know, all the other massage shops in Rhode Island have Asian women. If you aren't looking for a shop with a fixed geographic location (an "Independent" massage therapist), you can try backpage.com, but in my opinion going anywhere other than a business with a fixed geographic location and a good reputation, such as some backpage.com advertiser's apartment, is putting yourself at risk of being robbed or killed.

Swm11
02-06-15, 16:15
Fountain Street Spa (formerly Capitol Body Works), 100 Fountain Street in Providence, telephone 401-XXX-7711, has Caucasian women, early 20's-early 30's, who will do it all, including intercourse, or just a 'happy ending' (HE) or hand job if that's all you want. As far as I know, all the other massage shops in Rhode Island have Asian women. If you aren't looking for a shop with a fixed geographic location (an "Independent" massage therapist), you can try backpage.com, but in my opinion going anywhere other than a business with a fixed geographic location and a good reputation, such as some backpage.com advertiser's apartment, is putting yourself at risk of being robbed or killed.Thanks for the heads up on Fountain.

Any info on Danielle, Monique, Kimberly or Angel?

A few pages I saw a couple posts about Jen in Riverside (I think).

Not really a bbw guy but she might be worth looking into if all else fails.

Member #5269
02-06-15, 17:21
Coming from MA. Looking for someplace closer to border in RI. Would love a TS, sauna, and good rub. Like my provider to have at least see cup+ naturals as well. HE or FS is fine. What would be the best place to visit?

Existierende
02-06-15, 18:02
Swm your mailbox is full.

Thanks for the heads up on Fountain.

Any info on Danielle, Monique, Kimberly or Angel?

A few pages I saw a couple posts about Jen in Riverside (I think).

Not really a bbw guy but she might be worth looking into if all else fails.

Param Ahmad
02-06-15, 18:34
Thanks for the heads up on Fountain. Any info on Danielle, Monique, Kimberly or Angel? .... Yes! Danielle is a nice looking 22 or 23 year old Caucasian who will do it all, namely BBBJ and CFS, but due to lower abdominal baby damage, I suggest seeing her naked before deciding on or paying for the latter option.

Member #5912
02-06-15, 23:49
Yes! Danielle is a nice looking 22 or 23 year old Caucasian who will do it all, namely BBBJ and CFS, but due to lower abdominal baby damage, I suggest seeing her naked before deciding on or paying for the latter option.Okay, if you're going to talk fountain street how about Summer? Any inel?

Obiqq
02-07-15, 09:45
She is good as Sunny. Nice ts overall good massage and st. But shouldn't go around 3 pm, traffic jam and rush hour.

Thanks.

Swm11
02-07-15, 16:55
Swm your mailbox is full.Cleared it out some.

Swm11
02-07-15, 17:05
Yes! Danielle is a nice looking 22 or 23 year old Caucasian who will do it all, namely BBBJ and CFS, but due to lower abdominal baby damage, I suggest seeing her naked before deciding on or paying for the latter option.Again, thank you.
Unfortunately, I've had to push my trip back but that's giving me more time to do research.

I may try to see Monique at Fountain if I can.
Looking for a good body a decent size rack if I go for a FS apt and she looks like the only one that fits.

Those ad pictures don't flatter any of them. Saw a review on a massage site that said Kimberly is a lot older looking than her picture.

BigStar1
02-08-15, 10:10
Again, thank you.
Unfortunately, I've had to push my trip back but that's giving me more time to do research.

Looking for a good body a decent size rack if I go for a FS apt and she looks like the only one that fits.

Those ad pictures don't flatter any of them. Saw a review on a massage site that said Kimberly is a lot older looking than her picture.Be prepared to walk if you go and the girls look a lot different than the pictures.

The pictures have been airbrushed a lot. I went there once and had a line-up and didn't recognize any of them from the pictures. I picked based on the name from the ad and was terribly disappointed when the clothes came off. When I made a comment to the girl about not recognizing her from the picture she told me the photos were all airbrushed. Check my old review. It was a little tough doing the deed when I saw what I had paid for verses what I thought I was getting.

Bigstar1.

iamioman
02-08-15, 14:35
Wearing a Burga next time. Now that's funny.FlyDangler wasn't exaggerating, a Burqa would probably give easier access than Bonnie's outfit.

NewEngland
02-08-15, 17:25
Again, thank you.

Those ad pictures don't flatter any of them. Saw a review on a massage site that said Kimberly is a lot older looking than her picture.Katie is worth the trip.

AsianSeeker77
02-08-15, 20:14
Senior moment is the old Abc spa gone! Have not been since the crack down.

Just wondering if there any thing there or up for sale?

Be safe.

AsianSeeker77
02-08-15, 20:40
Recently I visited 1021 with an early appointment for Mimi with a resulting super experience.

I chatted a bit with Mika, very friendly and looking good. Also talked a bit with Miya who was equally pleasant.

My preferences are my own and YMMV, but I had a SUPER time. Mimi dressed in a killer black with red trim dress which accented her somewhat curly long hair. She was outgoing, interactive and funny. With a modest language barrier but if you make any effort that is pretty easy to get past.

Nice acupressure skills and catered to my preferences.

I found her very attractive, petite & natural with good skills and effort.

My preferred experience is somewhere unrushed where they are genuinely happy to see you and will engage with you if that is your preference. GFE is a bit of a clich as it means something different to all. I can tell you that my relaxed time at 1021 was outstanding in all respects I care about.

Hope your experiences are good. Stay safe.Hope Sunney comes back soon, Great body Slide!

Smoke Screen
02-09-15, 06:51
Senior moment is the old Abc spa gone! Have not been since the crack down.

Just wondering if there any thing there or up for sale?

Be safe.ABC is still there, but it now goes by Refresh Spa, everything is the same.

Fly Dangler
02-09-15, 09:19
Senior moment is the old Abc spa gone It's been reopened as Refresh for a long time now. Plenty of reviews on Refresh here.

OriolesHt
02-09-15, 18:28
Visited my old standby NMS last week. I called ahead and asked for May since she has been given good reviews here. I was told she wasn't available and asked Mama to give me someone good. When I arrived I was given Sarah, someone that I had several times in the past and enjoyed her. I figured that since I am a "regular" and that I have had Sarah before I was in for a good time. Went to the TS and give it an easy 9/10. She was very attentive to all the right spots and I was in there for at least 15 minutes. In the room the massage was a 6/10. Pretty good overall but a little too hard for my taste. I asked her to ease off a few times but then at one point I knew she wasn't listening. The ST was good but a little too long. On the flip that's were I figured it would be a 10/10 but ended up being a 5/10. She curled herself up in such a was that O couldn't do either UTC or a minimum of OTC. I did manage to finish the act but it took way too long. . 6 house. 5 for her. Thinking seriously about changing to another AMP.

BigStar1
02-10-15, 14:52
What a strange night I had last night.

Have a hour of free time while I was down in Providence. Was right near Admiral Spa, so I decided to give it another try. Walked into the place and had to use the restrooms because I had been stuck in traffic for a while. After I get out I'm expecting to be lead to a room. I'm told I have to come back in 40 minutes because no one is available and they have an appointment coming in. There's 1 car in the lot! Anyway I don't have 2 hours only had a little more than 1 so I tell her no thanks. Check my wallet and I have $180 cash so I decide to head to Central Health and see if I can get in a little cheaper than norm, Get to the parking lot and its all snowed in. I couldn't figure out if they were even open so I bailed again and headed to NMS.

Got to NMS and my favorite Sarah was already taken so I end up with Elly. She's a bit older than I like and no tits, but I'm out of options. So off to the table shower we go. She did a fair job, but no where's near what I like from Sarah. After the shower I'm freezing, but the room had a space heater going full blast. Finally get warmed back up and Elly starts the massage. I asked for medium, but her massage was more pushing than massage. She does a lot of blowing on junior which felt nice, but a BJ would have felt better. Getting lots of OTC / UTC roaming both bottom and top. Fiipped and she gave a great HJ with prostate massage. I did enjoy the OTC / UTC, but next time I'll have to stick to asking for Sarah. I do enjoy a great massage and Sarah knows how to get the knots out, but Ellie was a nice change.

Bigstar1.

TheProperGuy
02-10-15, 17:37
Best recommend AMP for FS? Trying to release some much needed stress coming back from Afghanistan.

CaribbeanGuy
02-11-15, 02:03
Hey guys I hate to ask since I am a per diem monger and reporter here. However, since this is a special request I figured I would ask. Do you know any safe provider who offers prostate massage? I prefer office / business setting as opposed to Apartments or hotels. Thanks in advance.

TheProperGuy
02-11-15, 03:45
Looking for FS, CFS parlor in the rhode island area please PM with all the info.

Puckster
02-11-15, 10:24
Hey guys I hate to ask since I am a per diem monger and reporter here. However, since this is a special request I figured I would ask. Do you know any safe provider who offers prostate massage? I prefer office / business setting as opposed to Apartments or hotels. Thanks in advance.Most of the AMPs will accommodate that wish if you ask.

CaribbeanGuy
02-11-15, 11:08
Most of the AMPs will accommodate that wish if you ask.Thank you. I will report back.

Fly Dangler
02-11-15, 12:45
Looking for FS, CFS parlor in the rhode island area please PM with all the info.There are a few here - 1 in Central Falls, 3 in Pawtucket and maybe 6 in Providence. They've all been pretty thoroughly reviewed here in the forum and those reviews are probably your best bet for making your choice.

AverageJoe322
02-12-15, 00:10
Long time lurker first time poster, and I'd hate my first post to be a question so let me start by contributing with a review.

Review:

Jen from Riverside. Best massage I have ever gotten from a non-legit provider. Curvy but I found her very attractive in her own way. My one big complaint is that she's not very "into it. " The service at AMPs seem to be much more intimate, and a big turn off for me is the person blatantly not enjoying the task at hand.

Question:

I have seen this question asked a couple times but yet to see a response. Has anyone had any luck with Ilana from out of egypt, posting below for reference. I would investigate myself but am not good in these situations.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-of-egypt-sacred-supernatural-energy-spirit-soul-body/3938660

Any and all help would be appreciated.