PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31

Potus2020
11-25-22, 13:49
Had a date with Sam the other day. She's not on Main anymore. Staying several miles away with a friend. Got the usual nice wet, sloppy, FIV, FIUA, BJ from her. Paid her. 4. She is worth that to me. She told me all of the girls plus some guys were picked up on main by UC LEO. I have not seen Maddie in 2 weeks. Marilyn has been running an ad. Saw Megan walking up Main yesterday. Is there any truth to her statement?

DestinyCalling
11-25-22, 15:52
Had a date with Sam the other day. She's not on Main anymore. Staying several miles away with a friend. Got the usual nice wet, sloppy, FIV, FIUA, BJ from her. Paid her. 4. She is worth that to me. She told me all of the girls plus some guys were picked up on main by UC LEO. I have not seen Maddie in 2 weeks. Marilyn has been running an ad. Saw Megan walking up Main yesterday. Is there any truth to her statement?I commented this before.

Are you one of those BB guys? You are talking about Megan's STD allegation right? That's a salty monger's monologue. No one knows. STD or not, cover it at your discretion. End of the story.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6203616&viewfull=1#post6203616

Truth is: Any girls on this hobby can carry STD. (guys too!) Why do you consider your regular SW are somehow clean from STD and Megan is? One of your favorites is a ultra high volume SW and she never asked me to cover it up.

Potus2020
11-25-22, 17:26
I commented this before.

Are you one of those BB guys? You are talking about Megan's STD allegation right? That's a salty monger's monologue. No one knows. STD or not, cover it at your discretion. End of the story.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6203616&viewfull=1#post6203616

Truth is: Any girls on this hobby can carry STD. (guys too!) Why do you consider your regular SW are somehow clean from STD and Megan is? One of your favorites is a ultra high volume SW and she never asked me to cover it up.You misunderstood my last comment. I don't care about Megan. I have talked to her. I won't touch her. I was asking about Sam's comment on all of the girls being arrested. I was just on M andxa BSW jumped in my vehicle at Shadyside and said she needed some help. I've never saw her before. I kicked her out. I saw no one else. To be clear. I have no idea if we what Sam was saying was true. I typically never listen to what they say. They always try to make the other girls look bad.

DestinyCalling
11-27-22, 14:00
You misunderstood my last comment. I don't care about Megan. I have talked to her. I won't touch her. I was asking about Sam's comment on all of the girls being arrested. I was just on M andxa BSW jumped in my vehicle at Shadyside and said she needed some help. I've never saw her before. I kicked her out. I saw no one else. To be clear. I have no idea if we what Sam was saying was true. I typically never listen to what they say. They always try to make the other girls look bad.Did I misunderstand you? If so, I'm sorry.

Then you don't touch Megan because??

If you have any intel why should we avoid Megan, let us know.

Throbb
11-27-22, 14:56
It's possible that she's not his type. You've already heard Intel on her many times. Yet you keep inquiring LOL. You said it was information from a "salty monger" what was he salty about?

Did I misunderstand you? If so, I'm sorry.

If you have any intel why should we avoid Megan, let us know.

Potus2020
11-27-22, 15:08
Did I misunderstand you? If so, I'm sorry.

If you have any intel why should we avoid Megan, let us know.My post was about the fact that I was told a lot of them were busted. It wasn't about Megan specifically. I don't touch Megan because I hear the rumors and I don't want to go there. I have no idea if she has something or not. I'm just choosing to not see her. The other girls said she did. Either they all have a problem with her or it could possibly be true. Do I trust the word of SW's, no. Why take the chance? Do you trust them?

Potus2020
11-28-22, 11:56
It's about 10:00 Monday morning and I just saw Carly and Tiffany out on x. Did not talk to either of them just drove on by.

DestinyCalling
11-29-22, 22:42
My post was about the fact that I was told a lot of them were busted. It wasn't about Megan specifically. I don't touch Megan because I hear the rumors and I don't want to go there. I have no idea if she has something or not. I'm just choosing to not see her. The other girls said she did. Either they all have a problem with her or it could possibly be true. Do I trust the word of SW's, no. Why take the chance? Do you trust them?A man sends me multiple threatening messages that I must believe a girl has HIV because of the rumor which he has started. If anyone is interested, it is easy to find out who started it. Just look up his short posting history.

Like Potus2000 says, rumors in this hobby aren't trustworthy. Especially when a newbie started it. Probably he created his new account for this purpose.

STD related comments are prohibited on the board for a good reason. No one has seen someone's medical record, yet somehow he insists that is true saying "Bbbbbut everyone saying that man". It isn't multiple source. It's hearsay. It's a rumor. Definition of hearsay:
"information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor".
Definition of rumor:
"a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth. "

Thanks.

Throbb
11-30-22, 15:49
Hey buddy, I have nothing to lose or gain by telling you what I've heard. It's nothing I've started this is information going around main st by various different people. Unlike you, I don't need to see medical records to take a warning seriously. I've heard and seen for myself other supporting evidence on this topic about this specific person. But again, I didn't make it up and again I have nothing to gain or lose if you believe it or not. So continue to engage however you choose to engage. It's truly sad though, we are all supposed to be here to help each other and gain intell through each other. It's sad when people choose to argue and debate over things that's meant to help them, it's like talking to a teenager. If you don't believe it then it's your personal choice. But don't shoot the messenger buddy. There's multiple people aware of the information. Another monger personally said he heard it from another lady on main, so yes that makes it multiple people. Unless you think I'm some lady from main st.

A man sends me multiple threatening messages that I must believe a girl has HIV because of the rumor which he has started. If anyone is interested, it is easy to find out who started it. Just look up his short posting history.

Like Potus2000 says, rumors in this hobby aren't trustworthy. Especially when a newbie started it. Probably he created his new account for this purpose.

STD related comments are prohibited on the board for a good reason. No one has seen someone's medical record, yet somehow he insists that is true saying "Bbbbbut everyone saying that man". It isn't multiple source. It's hearsay. It's a rumor. Definition of hearsay:
"information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor"..

DaytonBd2021
11-30-22, 17:11
Why don't we get back to what this forum is all about. Giving reviews on providers service availability and our dreams. If someone has info of a serious mature then just post that you have some info that should be shared and that people can contact you. We all have heard rumors but the forum rules are in place.

So who has had a good dream lately. Any new providers being seen anywhere? I personally don't see much out. Most have switched to sites and are raping guys and giving walker service. Be safe.

PleasureGiver
12-01-22, 01:09
Why don't we get back to what this forum is all about. Giving reviews on providers service availability and our dreams. If someone has info of a serious mature then just post that you have some info that should be shared and that people can contact you. We all have heard rumors but the forum rules are in place.

So who has had a good dream lately. Any new providers being seen anywhere? I personally don't see much out. Most have switched to sites and are raping guys and giving walker service. Be safe.I can honestly say this kind of stuff is one of the big reasons I stopped being a top referral provider on here to other guys.

DaytonBd2021
12-01-22, 07:46
Was out last eve didn't see much on x, third. Went up main several times. Saw a short possible WSW by Cassanos. Hard to see all of her. Face didn't look to bad. Made eye contact, she gave a the nod. Turned to go back and had MCSO run up my ass and follow me for about a mile. Went back after uncle went away, she was gone. Will have to keep an eye out.

Cartog
12-01-22, 20:30
Recently on M one night, I picked up a BSW who provided the name Ice. She is about 5'6", 27yo, BBW, nice tits, and unshaven pussy. She was wearing a wig and indicated she has several different ones which she might wear. We had a friendly chat as we drove to my northside parking spot where she provided unrushed BBBJ and CFS. On the ride back, I did take her to Taco Bell for some food before dropping her off. Ice helped satisfy my recent urge for black pussy. She provided phone digits, but they are no longer good. Have fun, be safe.

Potus2020
12-01-22, 23:09
Scooped a BSW, Nikki tonight on M. Anyone know her? Tall, about 5, 9. 130 lbs, slim, very nice body, c size titties that were nice. Nice chocolate skin. BBBJ and FIV for. 3. I had a hard time getting her out of my vehicle. No phone. Got completely naked in my car at one point. She talks alot of nonsense. Would repeat though. Average skills. Would love to get her in a room.

Supernova00
12-02-22, 10:38
Scooped a BSW, Nikki tonight on M. Anyone know her? Tall, about 5, 9. 130 lbs, slim, very nice body, c size titties that were nice. Nice chocolate skin. BBBJ and FIV for. 3. I had a hard time getting her out of my vehicle. No phone. Got completely naked in my car at one point. She talks alot of nonsense. Would repeat though. Average skills. Would love to get her in a room.Curious. Why didn't she want to get out from the car? Did she want more money?

Potus2020
12-02-22, 11:10
Curious. Why didn't she want to get out from the car? Did she want more money?She wanted to stay warm. I let her stay for 30 minutes but she had to let me play with her pussy. I love playing with pussy. I eventually dropped her at an apt off Forest.

DaytonBd2021
12-02-22, 13:16
Was going through Englewood this morning. Saw Julie at McDonalds with her sign. Motioned her. She walked toward waffle house. Made the scoop. Went to a little spot BBBJ was no ice. She's a good person but won't get into just anyone's car. FIV is ok if she gets to know you. She has a room but has room mates that are always there. She will do more but you have to have a place to go. Pricing varies.

NothingToDo
12-02-22, 13:30
That's the (previously preggo) Jamie right? At the McDonald's by 70 in Englewood?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f30340e3-2bc4-4903-9e16-8dc3a3201b14

Was going through Englewood this morning. Saw Julie at McDonalds with her sign. Motioned her. She walked toward waffle house. Made the scoop. Went to a little spot BBBJ was no ice. She's a good person but won't get into just anyone's car. FIV is ok if she gets to know you. She has a room but has room mates that are always there. She will do more but you have to have a place to go. Pricing varies.

DaytonBd2021
12-02-22, 19:42
That's the (previously preggo) Jamie right? At the McDonald's by 70 in Englewood?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f30340e3-2bc4-4903-9e16-8dc3a3201b14I'm not a member on that site so can't see your link. Not sure.

Potus2020
12-02-22, 19:48

https://members.seeking.com/member/f30340e3-2bc4-4903-9e16-8dc3a3201b14Yes, that is Jamie / Julie, the blonde that give birth earlier this year. She was previously working out if a place on Sibenthaler. She panhandle up on Main by Meijers. I talked to her awhile back and gave some $$ She's a good person.

CorBliss89
12-05-22, 13:20
Scooped a MILF with dark neck-lenth hair the other night. Forget to get her name so if any of you know who I'm talking about let me know. Seen her out a few times throughout the summer / fall, always looks decent. Well into her 40's, smokers voice, hairstyle & clothes very trendy for someone her age & not a spinner but not overweight or anything, looked decent in her jeans. Very cautious about what she said (paranoid about uncle), very enthusiastic though, likes to bite LOL.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about please pm me name & digits.

Only downside is she wanted extra tip for roaming privileges.

Potus2020
12-05-22, 14:32
Scooped a MILF with dark neck-lenth hair the other night. Forget to get her name so if any of you know who I'm talking about let me know. Seen her out a few times throughout the summer / fall, always looks decent. Well into her 40's, smokers voice, hairstyle & clothes very trendy for someone her age & not a spinner but not overweight or anything, looked decent in her jeans. Very cautious about what she said (paranoid about uncle), very enthusiastic though, likes to bite LOL.

Only downside is she wanted extra tip for roaming privileges.

Possibly Amy. Not real friendly, 5,2,125 lbs. Meth teeth, brown hair, walks M a lot, older. If she made you go to an adbandon garage in an apartment complex. It was her. And yes, Amy is paranoid. She has visited her Uncle too many times. Thinks she's worth 300. LOL.

DD Chaser
12-05-22, 21:19

Only downside is she wanted extra tip for roaming privileges.First scooped her years back had a great car time she has skills. Issue is she has mental problems is not all there in the head tried three more times and they were all failures kept hoping original Amy would push the others in her head out. Wasn't happening. I like her curvy body and her skills when she is on but recommend avoiding don't waste your time it's more than likely not to work out well, my sample size is about two larger than it should be so consider this my charity contribution to the board.

DaytonBd2021
12-08-22, 07:49
So was rolling the M last night for a bit around 9-10. Saw several possible SW's. On was a BSW wearing tight jeans and a bright jacket. Walked with a swag. Also saw a waw by point view and then multiple possibles. Here's the problem. EVERYBODY driving on M had their bright lights on. Could not make out faces. Had no idea what I was looking at. Also the multiple possibles I saw had on hooded jackets or sweatshirts. Hard to tell if the were male or female let alone what their face looked like. Almost ran off the road by all of the asshole drivers so I called it an early night.

Stop driving with your Bright lights on and girls pull your boods down at least for a few minutes at a time so we mongers see what is out there.

Throbb
12-08-22, 11:10
That one caught my eye too. Darker skin. Skin tight jeans but upon closer inspection I saw stubble and manly facial feature so I kept it moving.

So was rolling the M last night for a bit around 9-10. Saw several possible SW's. On was a BSW wearing tight jeans and a bright jacket. Walked with a swag. Also saw a waw by point view and then multiple possibles. Here's the problem. EVERYBODY driving on M had their bright lights on. Could not make out faces. Had no idea what I was looking at. Also the multiple possibles I saw had on hooded jackets or sweatshirts. Hard to tell if the were male or female let alone what their face looked like. Almost ran off the road by all of the asshole drivers so I called it an early night.

Stop driving with your Bright lights on and girls pull your boods down at least for a few minutes at a time so we mongers see what is out there.

ShockingPink
12-11-22, 11:41
I noticed Maddie's eyes are misaligned. I didn't notice that in the past. Are they that way all this time? Did someone beaten her up real bad recently and is it a new condition to her?

DayMan2291
12-13-22, 22:11
Met Maryland tonight by the dollar general off fairview. Great personality top notch service. Hope to keep finding her.

Throbb
12-14-22, 11:05
I've been looking for her. Did you happen to get her digits. She normally wears a "covid mask" while walking. She's nice and thick with a plump ass if we are talking about the say lady. I was picking her up faithfully for a while then she vanished for a little bit. She use to live off catapla.

Met Maryland tonight by the dollar general off fairview. Great personality top notch service. Hope to keep finding her.

DaytonBd2021
12-14-22, 13:16
That one caught my eye too. Darker skin. Skin tight jeans but upon closer inspection I saw stubble and manly facial feature so I kept it moving.Not sure why this is only with BSW'S. I don't care what race you are but if I pick you up as a woman and you've got a COCK. THERES GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. IF YOU ARE A MAN DRESSED AS A WOMAN WALKING THE STREET THATS A GOOD WAY TO HET SOMEONE HURT OR YOUR TRYING TO ROB SOMEONE. YOU WANT TO SUCK COCK THEN BE YOURSELF. Don't DRESS AS A WOMAN AND TRY AND LURE MONGERS IN.

OneGrinder
12-15-22, 05:25
She is a sweet lady!! Motel 6 is about $70 for a room and you can have some privacy and a good time with her! She's on several dating sites.

DD Chaser
12-16-22, 13:31
Cindy is a cool chick, caught her walking one snowy day on 5th of all places, not far from the project building west of main. Nice chest, tan firm skin, Hispanic I believe older great personality and smile average car skills but she puts in effort so she's worth a pick up if you see her. I've seen her walking at various spots downtown Dayton usually headed somewhere it's hit or miss catching her. Not familiar with any of the others.Ran into Cindy walking Riverview yesterday during the day, long skirt. Chatted briefly but neglected to ask if she has digits, says that's her new stroll. If anyone has digits or gets them please share.

Ethnic Love
12-16-22, 23:35
Ran into Cindy walking Riverview yesterday during the day, long skirt. Chatted briefly but neglected to ask if she has digits, says that's her new stroll. If anyone has digits or gets them please share.I'm dying for a legit Hispanic or Asian provider that I can see on a consistent basis. Any chance of one of ya having her number?

Cartog
12-17-22, 02:39
On a recent evening on North Main, I picked up a BSW who goes by Asia. She is medium height, thick lips, thick body, and mid-twenties in age. She did not want to go to my parking area and insisted I park in an alley which I refused to do. I never park in alleys, especially in the North Main hood area. We argued for a short time and agreed to abort our date. I gave her $5 for her time and she got out of my car. I was relieved as I was not enjoying her company and attitude. Later, I find out she has a history of poor service and even robbery. So, I would not recommend Asia. As always YMMV.

ShockingPink
12-17-22, 18:56
She is a sweet lady!! Motel 6 is about $70 for a room and you can have some privacy and a good time with her! She's on several dating sites.She is a SW. Paying 70 for a room and whatever the price for the activity? That's too much. She doesn't look like her pics on the dating site any more.

Are you trying to help her making money more than she deserve?

Throbb
12-18-22, 11:28
I miss Korean joni that used to walk xenia. She was definitely a treat if you're into exotic kitty. O well I hope she's living a better life now. Haven't seen her in close to a year. Another monger claimed to have spotted her since but I haven't and neither has anyone else. Good luck with the hunt report back if ya find anything.

I'm dying for a legit Hispanic or Asian provider that I can see on a consistent basis. Any chance of one of ya having her number?

DaytonBd2021
12-18-22, 17:00
She is a SW. Paying 70 for a room and whatever the price for the activity? That's too much. She doesn't look like her pics on the dating site any more.

Are you trying to help her making money more than she deserve?Right there with ya. Not paying for a room and services. She has a room. Just can't get people to leave for her to take you up there. Can someone send me those pics. I can't see them and I know her personally. And will tell you if they are her.

Potus2020
12-18-22, 22:13
Right there with ya. Not paying for a room and services. She has a room. Just can't get people to leave for her to take you up there. Can someone send me those pics. I can't see them and I know her personally. And will tell you if they are her.It's her. I use to see her before she had her baby. I see her up there all the time and have stopped and talked to her as well. I have also had a car date with her female roommate, Sierra. The smaller, thin brunette. Sierra is looking real bad and Julie is on the same trajectory. I believe there are 2 bf's in the room with them. Sierra claims she has a daughter in there as well but I have never seen any evidence of a 10 yo living with her. Julie is a good person and was always a sweetheart and very submissive.

Potus2020
12-18-22, 22:23
BSW, mid to late 20's, 5,4,120 lbs, always wears a wig. She has a great look from the nose up. Pretty eyes, wears makeup and does a great job with it. She has a class 3 jaw. Her lower / jaw juts out in front of her upper teeth. She has no upper teeth and is missing alot of lower ones. Anyways, with the exception of her mouth / jaw, she has a nice body and is pretty. She was dressed to the nines the other night. Anyways, I bought her 7 in food and gave her. 2 for BBBJCIM and fiv. I dropped her at her dope boys place. No digits.

SpermDonorRex
12-19-22, 11:34
I spotted Maddie for the first time in a while and had a good time. As reported she isn't the easiest person to deal with but this time, it went fine with no issues.

DaytonBd2021
12-19-22, 11:41
It's her. I use to see her before she had her baby. I see her up there all the time and have stopped and talked to her as well. I have also had a car date with her female roommate, Sierra. The smaller, thin brunette. Sierra is looking real bad and Julie is on the same trajectory. I believe there are 2 bf's in the room with them. Sierra claims she has a daughter in there as well but I have never seen any evidence of a 10 yo living with her. Julie is a good person and was always a sweetheart and very submissive.She is an extremely nice person. I have yet to experience more than BBBJ CIM FIV. But not to say that I haven't tried. She had agreed to do more on a cardate but I just haven't had the time and now it's to cold. I'm hoping one day to do more. Any mongers that see her. Ntraet her nice. She's a good person. Just wish she had her own room. As for her female roommate, I have not experienced herm not sure if I want to.

SpermDonorRex
12-19-22, 11:41
On a recent evening on North Main, I picked up a BSW who goes by Asia. She is medium height, thick lips, thick body, and mid-twenties in age. She did not want to go to my parking area and insisted I park in an alley which I refused to do. I never park in alleys, especially in the North Main hood area. We argued for a short time and agreed to abort our date. I gave her $5 for her time and she got out of my car. I was relieved as I was not enjoying her company and attitude. Later, I find out she has a history of poor service and even robbery. So, I would not recommend Asia. As always YMMV.I agree with this report. She looks okay with long hair wig from distance, but I didn't like her attitude. For cop check I fondled her big tits for a few minutes while we are heading to my spot but she didn't want to leave her hood and I needed to abort my mission as well. She has an active flip phone with her (where did she get that? Do they still sell those?) but I didn't get the digits. I will not pick her up again.

Hot Rod 73
12-22-22, 14:35
Was out the other day doing errands and enjoying the day. Ran into Cora on M. Hadn't seen her in a while. Has definitely lost weight but still looked good. Clean, fresh, tight. Man. I'd almost forgotten how tight she is. She said she's not out much anymore, only when she REALLY needs money LOL.

Cartog
12-23-22, 23:19
Recently on a less frigid day on Main, I picked up Sheena, a light-skinned black or mixed-race lady who is in her upper 30's, about 5'4", and avg build. She was friendly and provided decent service but has no phone. Have fun, be safe!

Meacham69
12-24-22, 10:25
It's tough days for SW.

Dazhiba
12-25-22, 13:28
You m b is full. Where did you find here? If she has digits I would love to have them. TIA.

I spotted Maddie for the first time in a while and had a good time. As reported she isn't the easiest person to deal with but this time, it went fine with no issues.

Supernova00
12-25-22, 13:54
It's tough days for SW.How can we help her? Does she have a phone?

PervySensei0
12-25-22, 20:52
How can we help her? Does she have a phone?The mean and volatile Maddie needs help? She has so many bad reviews here its not even funny. She does have a number. Not sure why anyone would want it. She burns every bridge. She's like a ticking bomb. Even if you get a good day with her only a matter of time before you get her on a bad day. And she started asking to get her "stuff" before dates, which is a NO go.

DD Chaser
12-27-22, 07:40
The mean and volatile Maddie needs help? She has so many bad reviews here its not even funny. She does have a number. Not sure why anyone would want it. She burns every bridge. She's like a ticking bomb. Even if you get a good day with her only a matter of time before you get her on a bad day. And she started asking to get her "stuff" before dates, which is a NO go.I discovered Maddie this past summer, didn't know she had digits, think her look is both sexy and adorable and she dresses herself up well. Guess I won the Maddie lottery, had car fun with her about a half dozen times over a three month period, each time she was a champ would stop for her again no issues and a great time I don't doubt it is a case of YMMV and I've just been very lucky so far.

GitHerDone2020
12-27-22, 12:07
I discovered Maddie this past summer, didn't know she had digits, think her look is both sexy and adorable and she dresses herself up well. Guess I won the Maddie lottery, had car fun with her about a half dozen times over a three month period, each time she was a champ would stop for her again no issues and a great time I don't doubt it is a case of YMMV and I've just been very lucky so far.Emily is back was in Greenville now at sober living off Xenia called me for a ride picked her up. No bandages dressed well clean. But pussy still needs a weed wacker hardly got wet and wasn't into it at all. But did look good, just wish she would shave the thing and get into it then she would be worth it.

DaytonBd2021
12-27-22, 12:52
Has anyone spent any quality time with MCD JULIE. I'm trying to get time and work it out where I can get a room and spend some with her. I've read some review but nothing of real context. Wondering what her FS service is like. Tightness, quality, energy. I've gotten many BBBJ with FIV but never really gotten any further. You can PM me or reply on here.

Have a safe Mongering New Year.

ShockingPink
12-27-22, 22:46
Has anyone spent any quality time with MCD JULIE. I'm trying to get time and work it out where I can get a room and spend some with her. I've read some review but nothing of real context. Wondering what her FS service is like. Tightness, quality, energy. I've gotten many BBBJ with FIV but never really gotten any further. You can PM me or reply on here.

Have a safe Mongering New Year.Julie was decent when I first met her a year ago. Full service was enjoyable while nothing breathtaking. Passive and submissive. BB was available.

Then she became up sell. She was like I am not a SW I need more. She may change her mind but I was paying more than double of SW price.

Fast forward, she is a streetwalker. She is f-king streetwalker now. She must accept the price she once hated to take. She doesn't look like she once was either. Streetwalker price definitely fits her.

Dayton SW regular price is 20 for BJ, 40 for full service.

I wonder why Englewood PD doesn't do anything on her. She has been very noticeable.

Member #6319
12-29-22, 06:23

Have a safe Mongering New Year.I saw Julie for FS a couple times over the summer. Once in the car for $20, once about a half hour in her room for $40. She has a decent body and a sweet enough personality, so that does it for me. I would say she was accommodating but detached. Not very responsive and needed direction. She was plenty tight and feels good, she just wasn't much fun. I like it when a lady participates more.

SpermDonorRex
01-07-23, 08:32
She lost her phone. She lost weight. Yes she was thin and tight before, thinner than those days. Still good time though.

SpermDonorRex
01-13-23, 19:13
I think I read a comment here that Maddie's eyes misaligned. I confirm that. Also she has lost many teeth. You can tell that with her mouth shut. She got those toothless woman's look. She still can give you a good head if she is in the mood. No guarantees and largely YMMV as reported repeatedly.

I heard some dramas surrounding her.

SpermDonorRex
01-15-23, 11:13
I think I read a comment here that Maddie's eyes misaligned. I confirm that. Also she has lost many teeth. You can tell that with her mouth shut. She got those toothless woman's look. She still can give you a good head if she is in the mood. No guarantees and largely YMMV as reported repeatedly.

I heard some dramas surrounding her.BTW some has asked for her Maddie's digits. At one point she had a phone but it was stolen (or whatever). She will use your phone to call her drug dealer, or she will get mad. Good luck everyone.

Cartog
01-18-23, 21:14
In a recent rain, I saw a tall thin WSW walking up M and met her at a mini-mart. She was Marilyn and indicated she was 30 yo. She was soft-spoken and kept nodding off as I drove to my parking spot so not much conversation. She did wake long enough to provide a decent BBBJ. She said sucking dick turns her on. I then dropped her off at an apartment building near M. This was the first time I had met Marilyn who has been reviewed before.

TittyMan73
01-19-23, 14:12
Add opportunity to be up near Englewood the other Kama and thought I'd swing through mcd's and see if Julie was out. I had talked to her a few months ago about the opportunity of being picked up, but she was being watched at that point.

So I pulled up at the light, rolled down my window, and handed her a couple singles. I asked "Can I get you something to eat, or would you be interested in making a bit more?

She said no, thank you! What did I do wrong?

Socialguy
01-19-23, 14:27
Has anyone experienced her street service of late. I tried to scoop her twice recently but a couple of beaters beat me to it. She looks quite thin, but seems otherwise okay from a distance.

Potus2020
01-19-23, 14:33
Has anyone experienced her street service of late. I tried to scoop her twice recently but a couple of beaters beat me to it. She looks quite thin, but seems otherwise okay from a distance.I picked up Cora the other day. I didn't do anything with her. I just talked to her for a couple minutes and got her out of my car. She looks like she's near death. I never seen anybody so thin. I couldn't even imagine trying to ask her to do anything to me or me wanting to do anything to her. I love that little spinner body 2 years ago but today she looks like a skeleton waiting to die. I can't imagine any Monger wanting that. I urged her to go get help but she wants nothing to do with that. She just wanted my money. Before providing the service.

DD Chaser
01-19-23, 16:57
I picked up Cora the other day. I didn't do anything with her. I just talked to her for a couple minutes and got her out of my car. She looks like she's near death. I never seen anybody so thin. I couldn't even imagine trying to ask her to do anything to me or me wanting to do anything to her. I love that little spinner body 2 years ago but today she looks like a skeleton waiting to die. I can't imagine any Monger wanting that. I urged her to go get help but she wants nothing to do with that. She just wanted my money. Before providing the service.Wow, this is sad, spent a night hanging out with her not so long ago, she was fine then. Nothing invested here, just commenting but there is a provider I do care about who is sliding similarly, it can be heartbreaking and nothing can be done unfortunately.

GitHerDone2020
01-19-23, 17:27
Wow, this is sad, spent a night hanging out with her not so long ago, she was fine then. Nothing invested here, just commenting but there is a provider I do care about who is sliding similarly, it can be heartbreaking and nothing can be done unfortunately.I also picked up Cora last week very thin. Hair messed up looked like same clothes were worn for days said lets go park in my spot she then started talking to herself non stop, said people were in all the alleys tryin to hurt her, then she tried to sell me crack, I said no thanks, if we ain't going to do and othin then I'll just drop you off. So she got out, first time I remember that happening. She looked like a old woman, if she don't get help soon I agree we might not be seeing her much longer, Emily's been active again I thought she got her shit together but I guess not, was in detox, got out haven't seen since, and prob best if I don't see her again.

DD Chaser
01-19-23, 18:16
I also picked up Cora last week very thin. Hair messed up looked like same clothes were worn for days said lets go park in my spot she then started talking to herself non stop, said people were in all the alleys tryin to hurt her, then she tried to sell me crack, I said no thanks, if we ain't going to do and othin then I'll just drop you off. So she got out, first time I remember that happening. She looked like a old woman, if she don't get help soon I agree we might not be seeing her much longer, Emily's been active again I thought she got her shit together but I guess not, was in detox, got out haven't seen since, and prob best if I don't see her again.Heard Emily moved to Lima, comes to Dayton mornings for daily treatment, haven't seen her in person in weeks but appears to be doing quite well. Enjoy her company and looks, not her skills but may no longer be generally available?

SpermDonorRex
01-19-23, 21:42
I also picked up Cora last week very thin. Hair messed up looked like same clothes were worn for days said lets go park in my spot she then started talking to herself non stop, said people were in all the alleys tryin to hurt her, then she tried to sell me crack, I said no thanks, if we ain't going to do and othin then I'll just drop you off. So she got out, first time I remember that happening. She looked like a old woman, if she don't get help soon I agree we might not be seeing her much longer, Emily's been active again I thought she got her shit together but I guess not, was in detox, got out haven't seen since, and prob best if I don't see her again.I reported here my date with Cora about a week ago. It seems I had a better time than many of you. I confirm she is very thin but she isn't dying in my assessment. She is not skin and bones. She has nice muscles and she looks like a fly weight class body builder. I prefer she has more meat.

She isn't making enough money by walking. She instead fucks with dealers a lot. That's why she had dope to sell.

DD Chaser
01-20-23, 22:31
Heard Emily moved to Lima, comes to Dayton mornings for daily treatment, haven't seen her in person in weeks but appears to be doing quite well. Enjoy her company and looks, not her skills but may no longer be generally available?Believe I may have misspoke, Sydney not Lima.

SpermDonorRex
01-21-23, 15:58
She was out today and we had a quickie and it was fun. She was pacing on her way buying her favorite snack, and she wants it short and sweet and it was okay by me.

She is still thin but she was pleasant and provided a good service.

In my assessment she isn't dying but others think she is. We never know. I hope I am right. If you want to see her again before anything, go find her and help her.

Potus2020
01-21-23, 18:55
I was perusing the mugshots today and saw that Maddie went to visit her Uncle today for various drug charges.

OsuFan
01-24-23, 16:23
Picked up a mixed black girl named Sheena on MS around noon. Very good service provided. Not rushed at all, teeth had some decay, probably 30, would repeat. Street price.

I usually say if you do a great deed I'll throw in more. This has helped many many times. Nothing on X,E 3rd and Main was empty also.

GitHerDone2020
01-24-23, 20:50
Picked up a mixed black girl named Sheena on MS around noon. Very good service provided. Not rushed at all, teeth had some decay, probably 30, would repeat. Street price.

I usually say if you do a great deed I'll throw in more. This has helped many many times. Nothing on X,E 3rd and Main was empty also.So basically stay away from main unless you like chics that look like dudes and that would be her.

Member #6319
01-25-23, 19:06
So basically stay away from main unless you like chics that look like dudes and that would be her.Is this the one that shouts "Hey!" at the top of her lungs if you so much as glance at her?

PervySensei0
01-25-23, 23:52
I was perusing the mugshots today and saw that Maddie went to visit her Uncle today for various drug charges.They also got Chloe last week and Cecil.

SpermDonorRex
01-31-23, 10:55
Smh. A murder by a known woman. Stay safe everyone.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/one-taken-hospital-after-stabbing-dayton/GDXMKVKCJNFAHGSJ5U2E2FATNI/

SpermDonorRex
01-31-23, 15:14
I am worrying about Cora with a different reason now. I hope she is alright.

GitHerDone2020
01-31-23, 20:47
I am worrying about Cora with a different reason now. I hope she is alright.Are you saying Cora killed that guy on mains st. The funny thing is if you know her, a guy tried to stab Cora to death in a bathtub in that exact location. Hes now in prison, she has scars on her back still from it, wow smh.

SpermDonorRex
02-01-23, 06:25
Are you saying Cora killed that guy on mains st. The funny thing is if you know her, a guy tried to stab Cora to death in a bathtub in that exact location. Hes now in prison, she has scars on her back still from it, wow smh.No, the suspect of the murder is another SW, a black woman.

Mic314
02-02-23, 17:22
Hey everyone,

Coming down from Detroit for a few days next week. It has been DEAD up here. Was looking for the best spots to check out, trying to decipher the code on here and not having any luck. PM me or post back. Afternoon spots would be best. Thanks!

JaunValdez
02-06-23, 00:15
Here's a pics of Marylin's vagina. You're welcome.

MuffDiverDan
02-06-23, 12:37
Here's a pics of Marylin's vagina. You're welcome.You need to wake up and smell the coffee LOL.

MrNails
02-06-23, 16:13
Here's a pics of Marylin's vagina. You're welcome.Damn. I can't unsee it now.

Member #6319
02-07-23, 05:30
Damn. I can't unsee it now.Damn. I can't see it now.

Potus2020
02-07-23, 10:05
Damn. I can't see it now.Last time I saw it. It had smoke coming out of it!

GitHerDone2020
02-07-23, 11:31
Last time I saw it. It had smoke coming out of it!I don't see a pic of a va jayjay deleted? Her pussy can't look that bad, plus there is no pic.

DaytonBd2021
02-08-23, 16:18
I was out earlier. Say sweet pea, Amy, and some other chick in high fuck me boots and her hair pulled up. All we're making the rounds. Congrats to the moners with success. I didn't have any. Be safe.

DaytonBd2021
02-08-23, 17:50
So was out today between 1-3 pm. Saw Amy, Sweat Pea and 2 other girls. 1 wa WSW, Thick had jeans black jacket hair pulled up with some kind of hair scarf. She walked up and asked the time and kept going. Cora was out but missed her and there was. Some meth head blonde with jeans and a white bra of some type on. Cora kept walking over to crazy looking white dude with shorts on. She looked thin but she had on pink jacked and just kept walking with him. Amy had several pick her up and drop her back off quick. Not sure why. Thick girl with jeans that asked for time was recognizable but did not know her name had thigh high black boots and black coat. Walked with. Think BSW for about a block. Missed. Out on all. Oh well maybe next time.

DD Chaser
02-08-23, 22:57
Ran into Tiffany on X this morning, been months since I've seen her says she's been staying in New Lebanon, no digits got thick in a good way sucks dick like a champ didn't try her today because was with Aprile the night before similar skill set. Recommend Tiffany if you see her beautiful eyes missing a few teeth a fun time.

SpermDonorRex
02-11-23, 22:31
I found Destiny in the east side. She is 21. Mid height mid weight, long brown hair. These days it isn't easy to find young talents on the streets. Apparently she is not a regular walker. I gave her a ride. In return she provided me a nice unrushed BBBJ. Dayton standard rate was fine with her.

GitHerDone2020
02-14-23, 10:18
Has anyone been with Emily, Cora or Aprile lately, I've been staying away from the game for awhile, I've been having a lot of fun with summer and sandy, I feel to sry for Emily to see her again.

SpermDonorRex
02-14-23, 10:34
She is still around and does her standing asleep act on M. She survived the winter. A bit rough this time. A difficult person to deal with as always.

DestinyCalling
02-14-23, 13:11
Has anyone been with Emily, Cora or Aprile lately, I've been staying away from the game for awhile, I've been having a lot of fun with summer and sandy, I feel to sry for Emily to see her again.Why do you want to see Cora? She ditched you.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6304277&viewfull=1#post6304277

I saw her walking regularly.

I saw Aprile too. She is old.

GitHerDone2020
02-14-23, 15:04
Why do you want to see Cora? She ditched you.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6304277&viewfull=1#post6304277

I saw her walking regularly.

I saw Aprile too. She is old.I did not say I wanted to see Cora I just asked if any of you guys have, just being nosey I guess, aprile will rob you in a heart beat my friend off Dixie found that out the hard way, I'm really wandering about Emily she still calls every now and then but gets on my nerves so never answer. Acts like she don't take money for sex anymore but I highly find that hard to believe. I know she's been in Greenville Kettering Lima and Sydney, I guess she is currently on tour, with her greatest hits, seen her a month ago she had finally shaved down stairs and she does have a nice little body and a pretty pussy, but just really gets on your nerves, but you got to kinda expect that because of the habits these girls have.

ShockingPink
02-15-23, 09:06
She is still around and does her standing asleep act on M. She survived the winter. A bit rough this time. A difficult person to deal with as always.She got a phone again.

DD Chaser
02-16-23, 00:14
Known Aprile for years. Is she a 20 something? No. Is she seasoned and experienced MILF with mad skillz?? Hell yeah! Is she opportunistic? I'd say so, but these girls on the street can't be marshmallows, they'd get eaten up. She's a lot of fun and very upbeat. I've had my ups and downs with her over time but at the end of the day overall she's top 5 percent. Highly recommend.

SpermDonorRex
02-16-23, 11:50
Cora has gained some of her weight back and she was pleasant. Find her and help her. Recommended.

GitHerDone2020
02-16-23, 18:13
Known Aprile for years. Is she a 20 something? No. Is she seasoned and experienced MILF with mad skillz?? Hell yeah! Is she opportunistic? I'd say so, but these girls on the street can't be marshmallows, they'd get eaten up. She's a lot of fun and very upbeat. I've had my ups and downs with her over time but at the end of the day overall she's top 5 percent. Highly recommend.I never said Aprile wasn't experienced. Or had skills. I don't hate her just can't trust her and that's a shame she was good at it, most of these chucs if you see there rap sheet its drugs prostitution, Aprile is most theft rec stolen property and more theft,but she can be fun.

Member #6319
02-17-23, 17:49
Has anyone been with Emily, Cora or Aprile lately, I've been staying away from the game for awhile, I've been having a lot of fun with summer and sandy, I feel to sry for Emily to see her again.Picked up Cora recently and I just wasn't liking her attitude so I was going to give her $10 and go find someone else. She suggested a deal that I should have known was too good to be true. I was driving to a spot and she gestures at a dark-ish spot and says, "can we just do it here? I pulled over and she asked for the money first. Not sure why I gave it to her (I usually don't unless I know them or I'm unwilling to fight over it). Anyway, I handed her the money and she opened up the door and walked a few doors down and went inside. Well, that was dumb as hell of me. No one else was out and I ended up seeing her about a half hour later. I pulled up and asked if she planned to finish business and she told me to go away.

I made at least three mistakes for this to happen. It was a small loss and it's only my second one in a very long time, so I guess that's good. Opportunistic is right, and you know what? I kind of can't blame her.

GitHerDone2020
02-17-23, 20:32
Picked up Cora recently and I just wasn't liking her attitude so I was going to give her $10 and go find someone else. She suggested a deal that I should have known was too good to be true. I was driving to a spot and she gestures at a dark-ish spot and says, "can we just do it here? I pulled over and she asked for the money first. Not sure why I gave it to her (I usually don't unless I know them or I'm unwilling to fight over it). Anyway, I handed her the money and she opened up the door and walked a few doors down and went inside. Well, that was dumb as hell of me. No one else was out and I ended up seeing her about a half hour later. I pulled up and asked if she planned to finish business and she told me to go away.

I made at least three mistakes for this to happen. It was a small loss and it's only my second one in a very long time, so I guess that's good. Opportunistic is right, and you know what? I kind of can't blame her.Why yall got to vitue signal for, a thief is a thief I said she was doing that shit months ago and I don't mess with her, she planned on robbing you as soon as she got in your car, opportunistic my ass. I mean you didn't like her attitude she took you to a dark place, really man. Opportunistic is when she spontaneously just bails out, she knew exactly what she was doing, you sound like a nice guy I'm worried about when she does that to someone who ain't so nice.

Member #6319
02-18-23, 15:48
Why yall got to vitue signal for, a thief is a thief I said she was doing that shit months ago and I don't mess with her, she planned on robbing you as soon as she got in your car, opportunistic my ass. I mean you didn't like her attitude she took you to a dark place, really man. Opportunistic is when she spontaneously just bails out, she knew exactly what she was doing, you sound like a nice guy I'm worried about when she does that to someone who ain't so nice.I'll clarify a bit. The dark spot was simply a long the street where there wasn't a street light. Yes, I do think she knew what she was doing and I just played a long like a dummy. By opportunistic I mean that she saw an opportunity to play me, which I usually wouldn't have fallen for, and she got me.

I do try to be decent to these women and I seriously can't blame them too much when they pull shit like that, but it's playing with fire. It pissed me off when she said go away, even though I didn't expect her to do much else. I left, somebody won't. Dumb as hell of her.

Member #6319
02-18-23, 16:00
Add opportunity to be up near Englewood the other Kama and thought I'd swing through mcd's and see if Julie was out. I had talked to her a few months ago about the opportunity of being picked up, but she was being watched at that point.

So I pulled up at the light, rolled down my window, and handed her a couple singles. I asked "Can I get you something to eat, or would you be interested in making a bit more?

She said no, thank you! What did I do wrong?I had an interesting convo with her last summer and she told me alot about her situation. In short, she needs to make a certain amount each day to float. She would rather panhandle than go with you, and usually makes more that way. If it's a lunch rush or she's just doing well standing there at that time, she won't go with you. Ask if you can come back in an hour and she'll probably say yes, but she will disappear if she makes her day in the meantime.

DestinyCalling
02-21-23, 09:08

She said no, thank you! What did I do wrong?What do you mean by she was being watched? Watched by LE? BF? Other drivers?

I was in the area recently but she wasn't there.

GitHerDone2020
02-21-23, 12:33
What do you mean by she was being watched? Watched by LE? BF? Other drivers?

I was in the area recently but she wasn't there.I never knew walkers were in Englewood. I know the cops there are more aggressive than Dayton, most the girls are homeless. But you know what they say, the best thing about dating a homeless girl is you can drop them off anywhere.

TittyMan73
02-21-23, 15:42
What do you mean by she was being watched? Watched by LE? BF? Other drivers?

I was in the area recently but she wasn't there.Was being watched by LEO- Englewood PD SUV was parked a bit behind her, across from the entrance to McDonald's. I did get the opportunity to chat for a second when pulled up at the light, asked her if she was being watched, and she said yes.

DestinyCalling
02-23-23, 14:20
I never knew walkers were in Englewood. I know the cops there are more aggressive than Dayton, most the girls are homeless. But you know what they say, the best thing about dating a homeless girl is you can drop them off anywhere.Your inbox is full I can't send a message. Thanks.

GitHerDone2020
02-24-23, 00:17
Your inbox is full I can't send a message. Thanks.Inbox cleared thanks.

GitHerDone2020
02-24-23, 00:42
Your inbox is full I can't send a message. Thanks.Inbox cleared thanks.

SpermDonorRex
02-25-23, 15:15
Saw Maddie. Same Maddie, bossy, toothless, raises her voice whenever anything doesn't go her way.

Cora was obedient. I felt much better with her after Maddie's demanding date. I wish Cora kept her phone.

Megan is out regularly lately. She is young and fun. Good service. I like her.

DaytonBd2021
02-26-23, 13:04
Saw Maddie. Same Maddie, bossy, toothless, raises her voice whenever anything doesn't go her way.

Cora was obedient. I felt much better with her after Maddie's demanding date. I wish Cora kept her phone.

Megan is out regularly lately. She is young and fun. Good service. I like her.I am familiar with Cora and Maddie. Do you have a picture of Megan.

SpermDonorRex
02-27-23, 13:20
I am familiar with Cora and Maddie. Do you have a picture of Megan.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3995-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6134900&viewfull=1#post6134900

Potus2020
03-03-23, 17:59
Ran into Baby Gurl for the first time on Main up near Englewood area. Says she isn't out much, who knows though. Didn't partake, but she got fully naked for me and I enjoyed that. She's no beauty, but I like her youthful tits, and her expectant belly is tight and cute. She looks a bit crazy if you ask me, but was a lot more chill than I expected.Yup, I popped her probably 15 times. She was my First escort back in late 19. She had a pretty nice body back then. Fucked her again last summer. Bidyvwas looking pretty good. Miminal baby damage.

SpermDonorRex
03-03-23, 18:24
Yup, I popped her probably 15 times. She was my First escort back in late 19. She had a pretty nice body back then. Fucked her again last summer. Bidyvwas looking pretty good. Miminal baby damage.It seems she got a creepy stalker at her apartment and her local LE set a camera at her place.

It's funny though. She still has ad on dating sites and seeing guys. Those men have to be in the camera set by LE.

By the way, Potus, why did you post this? The original post was old, while she was pregnant close to 2 years ago. Any new developments with her?

Potus2020
03-03-23, 19:56
It seems she got a creepy stalker at her apartment and her local LE set a camera at her place.

It's funny though. She still has ad on dating sites and seeing guys. Those men have to be in the camera set by LE.

By the way, Potus, why did you post this? The original post was old, while she was pregnant close to 2 years ago. Any new developments with her?Hey, I'm old. I can't remember my name or who I screwed last week. Seriously, I was reading through some old posts and I saw that pic of Babygurl and I meant to PM Fenske and I spaced out and responded to his old post. So, that's it.

I did see her once at her Westside apt, but well before any cameras were put up. I'll hand it to her, she's in a tough spot and she is walking a tightrope there. I wish her nothing but the best. So no. No new developments there.

Little Wad
03-05-23, 13:18
Most of my years in the hobby, I spent chasing down the street girls. I did most of my hunting on 3, 5 and X. I was out of the game for a while, but I have been looking for a while, and it seems that my old hunting grounds are now tapped out. Does anyone ever have success finding anything on the 3, 5, X loop anymore? I know that occasionally there is some reports about Main St. But I had a bad experience on Main many years ago, and would like to avoid it if possible.

PervySensei0
03-05-23, 18:23
Most of my years in the hobby, I spent chasing down the street girls. I did most of my hunting on 3, 5 and X. I was out of the game for a while, but I have been looking for a while, and it seems that my old hunting grounds are now tapped out. Does anyone ever have success finding anything on the 3, 5, X loop anymore? I know that occasionally there is some reports about Main St. But I had a bad experience on Main many years ago, and would like to avoid it if possible.Never used 5, might check it out, but I frequently find a few a x and 3. If you're lucky you might run into Bethany who gives good service for a street girl. But it's hit or miss. Someday it's completely empty and other days there are 2 to 4 girls working the same area.

BuxKA
03-05-23, 20:21
Cora is visiting her uncle.

SpermDonorRex
03-05-23, 22:43
Found a BSW Nikk on M. I haven't seen her walking since last year. First time this year. Tall, slender, nice body, c cup titties that were nice. Late 20's early 30's.

Good attitude. Some restrictions but over all performance was good. I will repeat.

Potus2020
03-07-23, 12:07
She has checked in to her Uncles place. Possession and soliciting. I hope they hose her off while she's there.

GitHerDone2020
03-13-23, 12:52
I've noticed a complete lack of poontang lately. I'm hearing about chics I've never seen or heard of. A lot are gone or in jail, I haven't been out much, I mean shit I can barely afford grocerys these days, I would like to know if anyone of you guys have been with or seen Emily Cora Aprile Samantha or Courtney lately, I know Courtney just got out of prison, not really interested in seeing none of them rite now just wandering if there still active.

Cartog
03-13-23, 21:36
I've noticed a complete lack of poontang lately. I'm hearing about chics I've never seen or heard of. A lot are gone or in jail, I haven't been out much, I mean shit I can barely afford grocerys these days, I would like to know if anyone of you guys have been with or seen Emily Cora Aprile Samantha or Courtney lately, I know Courtney just got out of prison, not really interested in seeing none of them rite now just wandering if there still active.In early Feb, I did meet for the first time Cora who I found on M. She was on dope and visit was not that enjoyable. I got impression she was homeless at the time and drifting from place to place. About 10 days ago, she was staying at county resort in Dayton, then Greene County but then checked out.

SpermDonorRex
03-14-23, 23:19
I've noticed a complete lack of poontang lately. I'm hearing about chics I've never seen or heard of. A lot are gone or in jail, I haven't been out much, I mean shit I can barely afford grocerys these days, I would like to know if anyone of you guys have been with or seen Emily Cora Aprile Samantha or Courtney lately, I know Courtney just got out of prison, not really interested in seeing none of them rite now just wandering if there still active.Of course it's all about timing, but I see enough talents out there. I was out today. I spotted about dozen women.

Cora is resting and regrouping herself. She needs that. She's been homeless too long this winter. She became homeless because she pissed off everyone though.

GitHerDone2020
03-15-23, 11:57
Of course it's all about timing, but I see enough talents out there. I was out today. I spotted about dozen women.

Cora is resting and regrouping herself. She needs that. She's been homeless too long this winter. She became homeless because she pissed off everyone though.Let me rephrase that I mean seeing women that are actually worth picking up. A black chic with a dick or a dirty ass, or a obese girl. I see a lot of them I would like to start seeing some cute spinners or a pretty face thick girl. I seen a lot in 2020 21, I think fentonol is takin out a lot of them to. I'm surprised Emily is still kickin considering how much she shoots up. Emily is just tryin to get cash apps all day without earning the pay, if I give green I want a little pink for it. Were not a charity.

SpermDonorRex
03-17-23, 11:17
Let me rephrase that I mean seeing women that are actually worth picking up. A black chic with a dick or a dirty ass, or a obese girl. I see a lot of them I would like to start seeing some cute spinners or a pretty face thick girl. I seen a lot in 2020 21, I think fentonol is takin out a lot of them to. I'm surprised Emily is still kickin considering how much she shoots up. Emily is just tryin to get cash apps all day without earning the pay, if I give green I want a little pink for it. Were not a charity.Many women make money without doing anything these days. They have their sugar or regulars send money on cash app and they pay drug dealers through cash app too. I saw Emily did in front of me. I thought that was funny. Literally in the matter of seconds after she received the money from her regular, it went to drug dealers' account.

I don't do that. But some men do, and do that often and repeatedly.

Knowing that, I appreciate hard working real SW more.

I like Marilyn. She doesn't walk as much lately. She meets men through ads more. But I still made a scoop this past week.

I saw Maddie, Megan. I know Maddie is trouble and many of you hate her. Megan is out often lately. She is young and enthusiastic. Blonde Chloe is out at the moment. Kirsten is trying to be a UTR but she still walks. I reported tall Nikki recently. She was pleasant with nice tits. I was told by her SW friend that Paden is back but I haven't spotted her. Payton is back in the area too.

GitHerDone2020
03-19-23, 11:04
So I'm sound assleep at 330 am when my phone rings, I don't answer cause its 330 am. 10 min later my motion alarm gos off, I see a car in my driveway, I grab my gun cause I didn't invite anyone over at 330 am. Then I see someone on my porch knocking on the door I turn on the light and its cora, LOL, WTF I said I haven't seen you in months, said she was in the area, anyways I let her in, she was starved, I gave her a pepsi and a reece cup some m&ms half a sandwich a bannana and a fruit roll up. Well after she ate half my food, said she wanted to fuck so I said o well I'm already up so ok. Everything was fine then she went to the bathroom, 3 min later I hear her screaming don't touch me stop touching me, please don't hurt me, get out of here, so I'm like WTF, I run in there and theres no one there at all I'm like you ok. She said her ride was tryin to rape her. And he was in my shower, but there was no one there man I look outside and the guys in his car, I said you ok, she walks in my room and after ten min of getting tangled in her own clothes she was finaly naked, laid her on the the bed and did her from behind then bam. She starts screamin please don't touch me quit touchin me, I'm like I'm almost done babe chill. Then were done I look up and her head is stuck in between my bed post. How the hell did you do that. She screams stop choking me please stop, I said its the fuckin bed your heads stuck. Finally got herself free, kept askin me if people were hiding in my basement, I don't have a basement. She finaly got dressed and left, whewww that was an awkward encounter, but she got me off so I went bak to bed, seemed like a really weird dream when I woke up. I hope she beats the demons that are doing this to here she didn't look bad, she only weighs 89 pounds so I hope she gets help.

SpermDonorRex
03-29-23, 17:51
Cora is back on M. She looked rough a bit but after I undressed her she performed well. Same area.

Potus2020
03-31-23, 21:43
Maddie went to visit her Uncle again yesterday. Every drug charge you can imagine. She doesn't take a very good mug shot. Saw Marilyn yesterday as well. Finger banged her in my car. The situation was not good for a BBBJ. She looked better, no sores or scabs on her face and she added a little weight. Be safe out there.

DaytonBd2021
04-10-23, 16:19
Was out the other day running errands and went up M. Didn't see anyone so thought I would make a couple passes. Saw a WSW wearing all black, short, long black hair. Made the scoop. Said her name was Amy. Not sure on age looked a. Little older. She kept making the nod so I almost dropped her. We went to a spot. She has some chubbiness to her. Thick ass. Wet Kitty. Started with BBBJ, FIV, FIA. She nodded off a few times. Could deep throat, asked if she was up for FS at same donation. She said yes. Could not get a good position so went back to BBBJ. She took it like a champ. Got a couple pics and digits. Might try again.

DaytonBd2021
04-11-23, 10:46
Just a little info here. I only share provider info with senior members. If you are a new member with 0 posts I definitely won't.

SpermDonorRex
04-11-23, 21:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Potus2020
04-13-23, 10:25
Marilyn has checked into the gray bar B&B. Drug possession. I can't believe it. LOL.

BuxKA
04-13-23, 23:34
Already checked out as of now.

Marilyn has checked into the gray bar B&B. Drug possession. I can't believe it. LOL.

Daytonfreek
04-14-23, 02:13
Already checked out as of now.She is not currently on the guest list.

GitHerDone2020
04-16-23, 15:46
She is not currently on the guest list.I heard they had the best bologna sandwiches in town,.

Daytonfreek
04-17-23, 02:18
I heard they had the best bologna sandwiches in town,.She definitely loves a bologna sandwich.

GitHerDone2020
04-18-23, 11:10
I've been out of the game for awhile has anyone seen Emily Cora Aprile or Samantha lately. Broke my hip last month so haven't been out much, heard Emily and Cora was a mess recently, been seeing a girl names Tabatha in Huber, no SW just a freak, like to get drunk but no drugs, loves to have her kitty licked good.

Norgan8989
04-20-23, 12:47
I've been out of the game for awhile has anyone seen Emily Cora Aprile or Samantha lately. Broke my hip last month so haven't been out much, heard Emily and Cora was a mess recently, been seeing a girl names Tabatha in Huber, no SW just a freak, like to get drunk but no drugs, loves to have her kitty licked good.Are you able to share info on Tabatha? I love to lick a kitty.

Bdirect
04-20-23, 20:04
I've been out of the game for awhile has anyone seen Emily Cora Aprile or Samantha lately. Broke my hip last month so haven't been out much, heard Emily and Cora was a mess recently, been seeing a girl names Tabatha in Huber, no SW just a freak, like to get drunk but no drugs, loves to have her kitty licked good.You have not missed very much, and main and x and 3 been empty, almost like a war zone, last year my best scouped up were emily on x and big boob barb around the top of main, end of summer time, plus I saw a couple of hotttie AA girl on n. main then too. Fall and winter was a waste, so I hope thing will pick up this summer.

Jagsno1
04-21-23, 01:06
Was out and about tonight looking for some car fun. After several trips up and down X, M, and 3rd, with no real prospects, decided to call it quits and head home. As I headed west down X and was just about to Wayne I spotted a beauty talking to a AA guy, right before the light. We caught each others glances and I was able to loop back around and make the scoop. Said her name was Rhonda and after a quick "cop check" we went looking for a good spot. She didn't seem super happy at my amount of donation (. 2) but it's what I had on me, but once we got settled into a spot she went to town. She did a nice job and paid attention to the boys. She has a nice butt which I played with and was pretty wet between (which she also let me play with). I gave her a warning I was getting ready to blow and she caught it like a champ. But, I don't think she expected quite a much as I gave her and she jumped out of the car to keep from getting any in the car / LOL. She apologized (for jumping out of the car) and she went on her way (she already told me she lived right around the corner from where we were). After she walked away, I noticed she left her bag in my car, so I followed her and caught up with her just as she was entering into the gate for her house. She seemed shocked that someone would make sure she got her stuff. She told me that it was her house and that to come by anytime, that she would happily take care of me anytime I liked and gave me a quick kiss. I didn't ask for a number (I know, dumbass). Hopefully, next time.

Daytonfreek
04-21-23, 03:09
I was in the area and went window shopping down Main yesterday afternoon. Spotted Ashley aka Dezzi near Siebenthaler; an unknown to me BSW near Fairview; an unkown to me WSW a couple blocks down near Mumma; and Marilyn was standing way down south only around a 1/4 mile from the entrance to 75. That's pretty far south for her. Hopped on 75 and took a swipe down X before heading home. Aprile was out near the taco truck, and there was a possible unkown to me WSW a ways up before the overpass. She definitely looked the part; but she was sitting and looking at her phone and didn't seem to be looking for work. She was definitely the hottest one I saw yesterday, and is probably TGTBT.

Socialguy
04-21-23, 15:27
I was in the area and went window shopping down Main yesterday afternoon. Spotted Ashley aka Dezzi near Siebenthaler; an unknown to me BSW near Fairview; an unkown to me WSW a couple blocks down near Mumma; and Marilyn was standing way down south only around a 1/4 mile from the entrance to 75. That's pretty far south for her. Hopped on 75 and took a swipe down X before heading home. Aprile was out near the taco truck, and there was a possible unkown to me WSW a ways up before the overpass. She definitely looked the part; but she was sitting and looking at her phone and didn't seem to be looking for work. She was definitely the hottest one I saw yesterday, and is probably TGTBT.Main and East Third were scenes of some mongers finding a way to the local graybar resort, too, this week based on Court filings.

DD Chaser
04-21-23, 15:40
I was in the area and went window shopping down Main yesterday afternoon. Spotted Ashley aka Dezzi near Siebenthaler; an unknown to me BSW near Fairview; an unkown to me WSW a couple blocks down near Mumma; and Marilyn was standing way down south only around a 1/4 mile from the entrance to 75. That's pretty far south for her. Hopped on 75 and took a swipe down X before heading home. Aprile was out near the taco truck, and there was a possible unkown to me WSW a ways up before the overpass. She definitely looked the part; but she was sitting and looking at her phone and didn't seem to be looking for work. She was definitely the hottest one I saw yesterday, and is probably TGTBT.Aprile relays she is a North Main gal and has never in her life worked X, may be a different Aprile than the one most spoken of on this board.

Daytonfreek
04-22-23, 05:39
Aprile relays she is a North Main gal and has never in her life worked X, may be a different Aprile than the one most spoken of on this board.If that's true then I must be mistaken. I haven't seen her personally but know her look and general profile and the one near the taco truck fit it from a distance. Socialguy, uncle's presence was very heavy on M. Too hot to monger during daylight hours.

Potus2020
04-30-23, 22:34
I was out late last night and I cruised down M at 330 am and there was nothing out. Nada. It was 53 degrees and the rain had stopped an hour earlier. It was a nice nice. Never saw M that peaceful and quiet. Same for E3 and X. Sad, P2020.

GitHerDone2020
05-01-23, 14:21
Emily is in need of a few more dates, been struggling she said. Cleaned up some. Pussy was quite good last week, was even into it this time, any seniors want to hit it message me for number, even though I know some seniors have had enough of her, she's easier to get now and more cheaper.

Potus2020
05-01-23, 17:02
Emily is in need of a few more dates, been struggling she said. Cleaned up some. Pussy was quite good last week, was even into it this time, any seniors want to hit it message me for number, even though I know some seniors have had enough of her, she's easier to get now and more cheaper.Is her head still wrapped in a towel? And, are her arms looking better?

MuffDiverDan
05-01-23, 22:02
Emily is in need of a few more dates, been struggling she said. Cleaned up some. Pussy was quite good last week, was even into it this time, any seniors want to hit it message me for number, even though I know some seniors have had enough of her, she's easier to get now and more cheaper.Empty your mail box.

GitHerDone2020
05-02-23, 10:46
Empty your mail box.Mailbox empty.

PleasureGiver
05-03-23, 00:24
On Main St. I saw an AA female near Siebenthaler that looked really good, but could not stop for her at that very moment and or course by the time I went by again she was gone.

Stood out on Main and near seen her before, looked early 20's maybe.

Anyone seen her??

Throbb
05-04-23, 16:38
Not really enough details provided. There's a handful of AA walkers in that area. Early 20's is not enough to say who it might have been. Body type. Light or darker skin? Was she walking seductively? Could have been Keisha. I'd like to see her out a bit more often. I've always got a load for that phat A $s of hers.

On Main St. I saw an AA female near Siebenthaler that looked really good, but could not stop for her at that very moment and or course by the time I went by again she was gone.

Anyone seen her??

PleasureGiver
05-05-23, 02:32
Not really enough details provided. There's a handful of AA walkers in that area. Early 20's is not enough to say who it might have been. Body type. Light or darker skin? Was she walking seductively? Could have been Keisha. I'd like to see her out a bit more often. I've always got a load for that phat A $s of hers.She looked to be about medium height, maybe 5 feet 4 inches, seemed about 130 pounds, but hard to tell.

Medium to light skin tone and hair was pull back and braided.

Not much else I can say.

Wished I could. LOL.

Potus2020
05-05-23, 10:36

Anyone seen her??That could be Ayona, around 25,5'4", 120 lbs, lower jaw juts out (class 3 jaw for you dental people), not bad looking, almost always wears a wig and I have picked her up twice at the Shell station last winter. Good BBBjcimws. Std. Fair. But boy, is Main dead or what! Be safe.

Cartog
05-08-23, 12:05
She looked to be about medium height, maybe 5 feet 4 inches, seemed about 130 pounds, but hard to tell.

Medium to light skin tone and hair was pull back and braided.

Not much else I can say.

Wished I could. LOL.I agree with Potus that the BSW you saw on M could have been Ayona who is about 30 yo. I picked her up recently walking down M from Siebenthaler where she was dressed nicely in a tight skirt and top. She was wearing a wig with long reddish hair, but I too have seen her in the past with long braids. She was not wearing panties and pussy was a bit unshaven. Her service was a bit rushed, but decent BBBJ and FS.

OsuFan
05-10-23, 13:35
Tried to send you a PM and said you were over capacity.

Mailbox empty.

GitHerDone2020
05-10-23, 14:27
Tried to send you a PM and said you were over capacity.Deleted old messages mailbox empty now sry.

Cosmo68
05-10-23, 16:30
I saw a lady on the side street of x, really closer to Wayne. She was maybe 5'7", brownish hair, maybe had glasses on, 25 or 35, very cute. I wasn't looking but I pull over to look at my phone and she popped up at my window. Scared the shit out of my. Didn't partake but gave her a ride home. It was late. Maybe 1 am, anyone know this one? She was cute and actually smelled good.

FishFinder007
05-11-23, 02:17

Anyone seen her??Of the AA ladies I've seen up and down M. I too would agree it was likely Ayona, she's always dressed to impress, smells good, not too thick, not too skinny, she is pretty but like Potus said, she does have a very pronounced jaw, I had to check the undercarriage to be safe before we got to BBJCIM. She provided digits although I've never tried contacting.

FishFinder007
05-11-23, 02:43
First time meeting Jess, I hit X a little after midnight tonight, seen her sitting on a bench, I waved she waved back and I spun around for the pickup. Skinny mid 30's not bad looking at all, hair pulled up, some nice little tits pulled out for my enjoyment, great attitude and great throat BBBJCIMWS, said she actually liked and was turned on from how aggressive I was and how I talked dirty to her as she sucked me dry. Normal fair, will repeat and did provide digits.

Meacham69
05-11-23, 17:41
First time meeting Jess, I hit X a little after midnight tonight, seen her sitting on a bench, I waved she waved back and I spun around for the pickup. Skinny mid 30's not bad looking at all, hair pulled up, some nice little tits pulled out for my enjoyment, great attitude and great throat BBBJCIMWS, said she actually liked and was turned on from how aggressive I was and how I talked dirty to her as she sucked me dry. Normal fair, will repeat and did provide digits.Does she have a large tattoo on her neck?

DaytonBd2021
05-11-23, 19:37
Well a little late posting but wanted to pass on info.

One of my favorites, Krista, and I met up last week. She responded back quickly and was ready to meet. We met off M. She has always been a good provider. She tried to step into the escort world but that didn't work out. I picked he up. We found a spot for a BBBJCIM. She started ok but slid off quickly. I was able to get a finger or 2 in down under. She kept pulling off and eventually pulled out lotion. She still used mouth some even with lotion. I finally got off after a substandard work out. Damage was. 4. Not sure if I will continue to see her or not. BTimes are changing.

Throbb
05-11-23, 20:17
She's a favorite of mine too. I usually just bend her over and take her to pound town, I love the way her juicy aSz jiggles when I'm ramming her deep from behind and she takes it with no complaints.

BBBJ is good but results vary on how the provider is feeling. When you go to pound town you can usually get off pretty easily because you do the work. She trys to stay under the radar and work off her phone.

Well a little late posting but wanted to pass on info.

One of my favorites, Krista, and I met up last week. She responded back quickly and was ready to meet. We met off M. She has always been a good provider. She tried to step into the escort world but that didn't work out. I picked he up. We found a spot for a BBBJCIM. She started ok but slid off quickly. I was able to get a finger or 2 in down under. She kept pulling off and eventually pulled out lotion. She still used mouth some even with lotion. I finally got off after a substandard work out. Damage was. 4. Not sure if I will continue to see her or not. BTimes are changing.

Cartog
05-12-23, 20:05
On M, I met a BSW who was attractively dressed and wearing long hair wig. She was Tiffany who is in her upper 30's, about 5'5", 150 lbs, small to medium size tits. As she gave me a BBBJ, my roaming hand found she was wearing string bikini panties with small triangle cloth covering her pussy. Eventually she stripped the panties off to reveal a very smooth-shaven pussy, freshly cleaned, and no odor. Mish was unrushed and enjoyable. Tiffany seemed to enjoy too as she apologized for all her wet cum juice. I hope to see her out another day.

Throbb
05-13-23, 05:31
Was in the news for stabbing one of us a few months back. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was her.

On M, I met a BSW who was attractively dressed and wearing long hair wig. She was Tiffany who is in her upper 30's, about 5'5", 150 lbs, small to medium size tits. As she gave me a BBBJ, my roaming hand found she was wearing string bikini panties with small triangle cloth covering her pussy. Eventually she stripped the panties off to reveal a very smooth-shaven pussy, freshly cleaned, and no odor. Mish was unrushed and enjoyable. Tiffany seemed to enjoy too as she apologized for all her wet cum juice. I hope to see her out another day.

Westy0311
05-13-23, 05:56
I think you're referring to that one spaced out walker that was on Xenia Ave. Some guy screwed her over but not giving her the money so she stabbed the hell out of him. The found who and where she is by phone records and pinging her gps location.

Was in the news for stabbing one of us a few months back. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was her.

Throbb
05-13-23, 06:36
Picked up Amy Friday evening after work after seeing her walking sporting her new style for the past week I decided what the heck. Mid to late 40's, white, shorter hair, new strawberry blond look, athletic / in shape build. Likes to dress up & appear somewhat kept. I just got a BBBJ which started good but I'm not a fast quitter, after the initial few minutes of excellent performance it became a bit toothy at times and she was aggressively stroking me down there to try to get me to blow. I told her once, suck don't stroke. And she started to service me the correct way, taking her time and getting into it, she actually loves being talked dirty to and treated like the cum dump she is it turns her on. After much effort on her part I finally blew. During the BBBJ I suggested she just do full service as ill blow quicker and it would be less work on her part, she started rambling about how she won't do it for 4. I told her going rate for FS is 4. Which is what I gave her for the BBBJ which I think is a bit generous because I normally only do 2 for BBBJ. But I understand with inflation not just our groceries are going up but maybe there drugs as well LOL so I've been a bit generous especially on dry days where its like if you don't come to an agreement then your going home with a hard on. So instead of arguing and going back and forth I just settled on her doing the BBBJ which like I said she finally got me there. I'd pick her up again although as I've said before she has GPS so she usually my not my very first pick but will definitely get the job done.

Cartog
05-13-23, 11:13
Was in the news for stabbing one of us a few months back. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was her.I appreciate one trying to pass on safety information. But to show any creditability to your accusation, please provide a link to the news report you refer to. Thanks.

Potus2020
05-13-23, 13:11
I think you're referring to that one spaced out walker that was on Xenia Ave. Some guy screwed her over but not giving her the money so she stabbed the hell out of him. The found who and where she is by phone records and pinging her gps location.You are correct Westy. There was a girl that went by Marilyn (Sarah B.) and walked X that stabbed and killed a monger out in Riverside. That happened in June, 2021. I saw her twice on X and got decent BBBJ's from her. She was crazy, had stories that she was a nurse. LOL. Case is still open. She didn't get far as she stole his phone and they just tracked her down. There was a more recent stabbing up on M by Hillcrest where it was said a BSW stabbed a guy in his front yard there. I never saw anything in the news on that one. The two cases were not connected in any way. Be careful out there.

Throbb
05-13-23, 13:53
As I said, don't quote me on it I wasn't 1000% sure to begin with and I think I made that clear in my post. It may or may not have made the news. I know it was in the media, many people heard about it and so did I. It was recent within the last 6 months. It was a BSW. Darker skin completion. When I saw her picture it looked like Tiff meaning similar build. Similar skin tone. Similar age. Thats all I have for you buddy. As I've said before when I've given information on this board, the smart will aire on the side of caution. Others will remain risk takers and they may or may not succumb to their decisions. This is a risky sport we all engage in so if you're given info use it to your advantage, I would like to believe we are all here to help each other, a good majority of what's being said is credible.

I appreciate one trying to pass on safety information. But to show any creditability to your accusation, please provide a link to the news report you refer to. Thanks.

Throbb
05-13-23, 14:00
I'm not familiar with the incident on xenia, I'm referring to main st, it was pretty recent. BSW stabbed a man. Not sure of the extra details. But going with the info I have I'm assuming it was a deal gone wrong or some kind of crazy misunderstanding. Or could have been a similar case " theft of services" I just know that Tiff lady looks strikingly similar if not, the same women. I was just trying to make him aware of this.

I think you're referring to that one spaced out walker that was on Xenia Ave. Some guy screwed her over but not giving her the money so she stabbed the hell out of him. The found who and where she is by phone records and pinging her gps location.

Cartog
05-13-23, 14:57
As I said, don't quote me on it I wasn't 1000% sure to begin with and I think I made that clear in my post. It may or may not have made the news. I know it was in the media, many people heard about it and so did I. It was recent within the last 6 months. It was a BSW. Darker skin completion. When I saw her picture it looked like Tiff meaning similar build. Similar skin tone. Similar age. Thats all I have for you buddy. As I've said before when I've given information on this board, the smart will aire on the side of caution. Others will remain risk takers and they may or may not succumb to their decisions. This is a risky sport we all engage in so if you're given info use it to your advantage, I would like to believe we are all here to help each other, a good majority of what's being said is credible.Your post was a "pretty sure" accusation that the lady was in the news for a stabbing. That is why I asked for a link to a news report, hoping for some details. Now, you say it might not have been in the news but for sure it was in the "media". What media provided the details you mention? Sorry, your accusation just is not credible. It's just some conjecture based on incomplete information. I take proper steps to reduce my risk and try to do some background checking. I see no evidence the BSW I saw has been involved in any recent stabbings.

Cartog
05-13-23, 15:04
I'm not familiar with the incident on xenia, I'm referring to main st, it was pretty recent. BSW stabbed a man. Not sure of the extra details. But going with the info I have I'm assuming it was a deal gone wrong or some kind of crazy misunderstanding. Or could have been a similar case " theft of services" I just know that Tiff lady looks strikingly similar if not, the same women. I was just trying to make him aware of this.My guess is you are referring to this stabbing reported on WHIO:

https://www.whio.com/news/local/woman-custody-after-deadly-stabbing-dayton-apartment-complex/BITJAWOKCBBBNOFVTYP3HAFP4I/

The black lady arrested is not the Tiffany I met.

Cartog
05-14-23, 13:05
You are correct Westy. There was a girl that went by Marilyn (Sarah B.) and walked X that stabbed and killed a monger out in Riverside. That happened in June, 2021. I saw her twice on X and got decent BBBJ's from her. She was crazy, had stories that she was a nurse. LOL. Case is still open. She didn't get far as she stole his phone and they just tracked her down. There was a more recent stabbing up on M by Hillcrest where it was said a BSW stabbed a guy in his front yard there. I never saw anything in the news on that one. The two cases were not connected in any way. Be careful out there.Another stabbing in North Main area was back in Oct 2022. A BSW who goes by Princess cut a guy with a knife when he would not give her a cigarette. She got 1-year in prison. I don't think the crime ever made the news. One definitely need to be careful if you venture to the North Main area where you will find prostitutes, but you are also in the heart of drugs, thugs, guns, and other violent crime. It's the Gem City.

GitHerDone2020
05-15-23, 10:23
Gave Emily's number to a lot of seniors just wandering if anyone had the chance to tap that pretty little ass of hers lately. She's in Huber but I haven't been in touch, she's hot but kinda gets on my nerves so been ignoring her lately.

Diesel285
05-16-23, 08:54
I've done my typical rounds of 3rd, X, and M at 2 different time slots over 3 times this week. Is it absolutely dead out there? Not a would to be found. Or at least not what I was finding last year around this time. Considered myself a semi veteran of the Dayton cruise but did it all move around? New streets maybe? Would like to get some of the old regulars back. Any seniors or other regulars have any UTD info or new numbers in some girls? Never really asked names unless they were memorable. Even so, been through about 2 phones since so all numbers are long since gone.

Throbb
05-16-23, 12:56
X is pretty much dead now. Although I've seen both Barbara and Carly walking within the last 7 days or so on X. But other than the rare sighting of those two every now and again x is pretty bare. Both not really my cup of tea but I'll admit I've picked up barbara to blow the flute a few times and she's been decent as a last resort. But the last few times which was months ago she did a horrible job blowing the flute and was adamant about me just banging her instead which she just doesn't turn me on enough to bang her. M on the other hand is pretty consistent and easy to find something for the most part, but the quality has declined and some of the girls I wouldn't touch with your stick. I've got a handful of women on main that I don't mind seeing but it's gotten to the point where I'm tired of them all for one reason or another. We definitely need more selection here.

I've done my typical rounds of 3rd, X, and M at 2 different time slots over 3 times this week. Is it absolutely dead out there? Not a would to be found. Or at least not what I was finding last year around this time. Considered myself a semi veteran of the Dayton cruise but did it all move around? New streets maybe? Would like to get some of the old regulars back. Any seniors or other regulars have any UTD info or new numbers in some girls? Never really asked names unless they were memorable. Even so, been through about 2 phones since so all numbers are long since gone.

Meacham69
05-17-23, 09:17
Gave Emily's number to a lot of seniors just wandering if anyone had the chance to tap that pretty little ass of hers lately. She's in Huber but I haven't been in touch, she's hot but kinda gets on my nerves so been ignoring her lately.She finally responded. She wants money first for dope before doing anything. She wants me to give her a dope run from her Huber Heights location to somewhere in Dayton.

She was in strong urge and I doubt she can provide a good service. Are all of you guys giving her free money? I don't.

Potus2020
05-17-23, 10:55
She finally responded. She wants money first for dope before doing anything. She wants me to give her a dope run from her Huber Heights location to somewhere in Dayton.

She was in strong urge and I doubt she can provide a good service. Are all of you guys giving her free money? I don't.This is exactly why I quit seeing her. We all know that once she has her meds, anything can happen. Her common MO is to screw around and waste your time and then give a very lackluster session. I once got a room for us and she took a 90 minute shower, I swear. Then a poor BBBJ and lackluster FS. You guys can have her.

GitHerDone2020
05-17-23, 10:57
She finally responded. She wants money first for dope before doing anything. She wants me to give her a dope run from her Huber Heights location to somewhere in Dayton.

She was in strong urge and I doubt she can provide a good service. Are all of you guys giving her free money? I don't.That's a shame but yea shell do that but she won't rip you a lot of guys take her to the pharmacy, but there is a 50 50 chance she won't perform well my last encounter was good, she got wet and did ok, but I agree all the girls are like that when there sic. Good luck catch her on a good day you'll like the pussy.

Socialguy
05-18-23, 14:37
X is pretty much dead now. Although I've seen both Barbara and Carly walking within the last 7 days or so on X. But other than the rare sighting of those two every now and again x is pretty bare. Both not really my cup of tea but I'll admit I've picked up barbara to blow the flute a few times and she's been decent as a last resort. But the last few times which was months ago she did a horrible job blowing the flute and was adamant about me just banging her instead which she just doesn't turn me on enough to bang her. M on the other hand is pretty consistent and easy to find something for the most part, but the quality has declined and some of the girls I wouldn't touch with your stick. I've got a handful of women on main that I don't mind seeing but it's gotten to the point where I'm tired of them all for one reason or another. We definitely need more selection here.I found Carly for the first time in awhile on a street a few streets over from X. Moons ago, she was a good pick at times. This time was not thoroughly enjoyable, but her verbal skills were effective to shower her with some protein. One of the last times I had similar treatment I had a couple of weeks' supply of baby batter, part of which she spit out. When I dropped her off at her chosen spot near her boyfriend, she went around the corner, and as I pulled away, I saw him get a nice salty kiss from her.

But true, X is otherwise dead and I seldom traverse the area.

Throbb
05-18-23, 15:39
Cruised M yesterday around 5:30 pm, saw cora and picked her up. WSW, paper thin, probably 80-90 lbs soaking wet, darker hair. Again, these days she's not my first pick. But pickings are slim and I was throbbing with a thick load. She was freshly shaved which I like. I got half and half for $40 and she was very cooperative and she's definitely got great oral skills I could have dropped my load early but decided I'td be more fun to go the full course and take her to pound town. She was nodding off and on and she has this weird spasm thing that she does and was doing it in the way to my safe spot. She was sitting in the passenger seat having involuntary spasms. All in all a decent pick up and got the job done.

BuxKA
05-18-23, 22:17
There is something that is being added to their "medicine" that's causing that. I've seen another provider do the same thing.

Cruised M yesterday around 5:30 pm, saw cora and picked her up. WSW, paper thin, probably 80-90 lbs soaking wet, darker hair. Again, these days she's not my first pick. But pickings are slim and I was throbbing with a thick load. She was freshly shaved which I like. I got half and half for $40 and she was very cooperative and she's definitely got great oral skills I could have dropped my load early but decided I'td be more fun to go the full course and take her to pound town. She was nodding off and on and she has this weird spasm thing that she does and was doing it in the way to my safe spot. She was sitting in the passenger seat having involuntary spasms. All in all a decent pick up and got the job done.

Cartog
05-19-23, 01:56
On North Main, I met a WSW who gave the name Heather. She is in her mid-40's, about 5'1", a little on the heavy side. We had a friendly chat as I drove to my parking spot. Heather provided an enjoyable unrushed deepthroat BBBJ and ok CFS which left me drained. She has nice erect nipples but does have loose unattractive belly fat which I don't care for. If anyone wondering, Heather recently lost her phone.

PimpDaddy83
05-19-23, 15:09
Bored and had some time, drove around and decided to cruise, hit up X nothing, so stopped at everyday to get a drink and seen a strung out mom and daughter by the trash can mom in a dress looked geek'd daughter red hair tats on face marks allover red top 5'4 hard pass, then I seen a blonde short hair no joke booty shorts Jean up to her ass and a black top, looked rough up close, besides that nothing LOL. Daytime and nigh time really are a different breed LOL fr. 😆 cruises e3 nothing only good people watching, this nice weather brings out the summer porch people. Stay safe.

A.

GitHerDone2020
05-20-23, 10:16
I recently gave out Emily's digits to some seniors and apparently it didn't go well, unless I'm being lied to, she said she needed money so I just tried to help, so sry if she ghosted y'all. Its odd that so many of you got her number but no one hit it or got with it, really, she's good when cleaned up. But my bad if she was difficult. I have other numbers Cora sam Rachel. Brittany etc, but if no one got with Emily than there's no since on giving out any more digits, was just trying to help. Providers are in short supply these days. So just be safe.

Daytonfreek
05-20-23, 18:10
I recently gave out Emily's digits to some seniors and apparently it didn't go well, unless I'm being lied to, she said she needed money so I just tried to help, so sry if she ghosted y'all. Its odd that so many of you got her number but no one hit it or got with it, really, she's good when cleaned up. But my bad if she was difficult. I have other numbers Cora sam Rachel. Brittany etc, but if no one got with Emily than there's no since on giving out any more digits, was just trying to help. Providers are in short supply these days. So just be safe.Wow what a revelation, you think you're being lied to by a SW. What a shocker.

GitHerDone2020
05-20-23, 20:02
Wow what a revelation, you think you're being lied to by a SW. What a shocker.No I'm not that stupid. No biggie man I was talkin about the guys I gave her number to, geez really, I asked that yall just let me know what you do with her, there are the white nights I guess that think there in love or some shit, me wanting to know what another seniors opinion on a girls pussy is is no different than what anyoneelse does on here, but I wasnt talkin about them. I was talkin about you guys when I give a number I get a report back then I give the guy another girls number, I got like 9 numbers rite now, I'm fuckin sam tonight, then rachel Tues.

DD Chaser
05-21-23, 00:39
Wow what a revelation, you think you're being lied to by a SW. What a shocker.I've known Emily for several years now, and I know not everyone's experience is the same but I've actually found her to be quite honest with a good heart. Not to say she wouldn't be opportunistic given the chance, but I've always viewed her as a cut way above the street riff raff and she's always treated me right. My two cents.

PleasureGiver
05-21-23, 15:10
I've known Emily for several years now, and I know not everyone's experience is the same but I've actually found her to be quite honest with a good heart. Not to say she wouldn't be opportunistic given the chance, but I've always viewed her as a cut way above the street riff raff and she's always treated me right. My two cents.Anyone have any pics of her?

Potus2020
05-21-23, 15:11
Both Cora and Big Booty Barbara have checked in at the gray bar inn. All I know is this, you mongers out there that have been hitting up on cora, I don't know how you could do it. Take a look at her mugshot, boy she looks bad these days. My, how far she has fallen.

Potus2020
05-21-23, 18:35
Just saw her on Main st near Hillcrest. Booty jean shorts, long reddish brown wig on. Walking north. Be careful.

Mw1968
05-22-23, 08:37
Cora used to be real sweet and attentive. She has gone way down in respect to that. I gave up after a couple of times picking her up when she txt me. Get her well and she's out of it. Talking to invisible people, stalling, twitching, etc. Hate seeing her in such a terrible state. And agree with others how terrible she looks these days. But the life she chose unfortunately. Wish to see her get herself together.

PervySensei0
05-22-23, 21:03
The terrorizer, Maddie has also taken a trip to the ole grey bars as of today. With all the charges, she might be gone for a while.

ShockingPink
05-23-23, 18:07
The terrorizer, Maddie has also taken a trip to the ole grey bars as of today. With all the charges, she might be gone for a while.She is terrible. She would rip you off about 50-50 chance. One good date doesn't guarantee another. If you don't buy her dope first before playing, your car windows aren't safe.

If you buy it first, she still makes excuses and gives you a poor date, and you have to take her to dope house for the second time and force you to pay more than you have agreed.

The latest mugshot is accurate. I have her active number.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 19:43
I'm going to start dropping some of my collection for you guys, so we can be putting bodies to the names.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 19:54
She's pretty well known and has been around for a bit.

Tall, skinny, long natural hair, glasses, and a decent rack. Missing some teeth, and probably early to mid 30's.

I've always had good dances with her. She's never been one to nod off from what I've seen. YMMV.

Commonly found on X.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 20:01
I don't know this one, but she is out pretty often and approaches vehicles as if to get in.

Positive she is a long-distance walker.

Frequently found on M.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 20:11
Can't remember this one's name. She often looks too rough to dance with.

The one time, she seemed to be walking a straight line, I let her chat with the small head.

Her mouth gave a decent conversation. She caught it and ate it with enthusiasm.

This was months ago. I haven't repeated since. So YMMV.

Frequently found on M.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 21:18
I hate to even post this one. Maddie aka Mandy aka the Terrorizer.

Cons:

80% of the time she is incredibly Unstable. She will cause a scene if you anger her. Her attitude is usually horrible. She is rude. And acts way too familiar too quickly. Non-stop mean comments. Snide remarks. Always has to have the last word. She is essentially a bully. Comes off as very aggressive and pushy within the first 20 mins of meeting her. She is manageable, but it takes more work than it's worth to make her behave. Often demands you take her to get her medication before anything gets done. And if you don't she'll get out and possibly throw a tantrum or hit your car or she'll give you crappy service and more bad-mouthing. She will also steal from you and run off on you if given the chance. She has very sticky fingers. Lock everything up before you pick her up. You give her anything upfront and it's basically a coin flip on if she comes back or not. Even when you guys are regulars and on good terms, she will still rip you off and act like nothing happened the next time she sees you. And sometimes she is actually doing you a favor by not coming back. She is also a procrastinator and will waste time. Even if she's enjoying it, she'll probably still tell you, it is horrible. She's just that mean. Also likes to nod off, and will get mad at you for waking her up and complain about how she didn't nod off. Will also try to get extra out of you and ask you to buy her food. Will also lie about being pregnant and anything else to get sympathy out of you. She is definitely not GFE, don't even try.

Pros:

When she is in a good mood (hardly Never), she will probably make it into anyone's top 3 or 5. Her mouth gives good deep conversations. And she will catch. Her CFS, also ain't bad. She's in pretty decent shape. She's in her late 20's. Never had kids so my body is still in good shape. The last time I saw her she had a full set of teeth. Definitely gets wet when she's in the mood. She enjoys a good pounding too, you might catch her with a big grin on her face after the deed, but she'll never admit to it. She's pretty flexible and there ain't much that's off limits to her when she's willing to work. But this is not her normal.

Currently visiting the pen house. Was previously found on M, but not sure about current hangouts as I haven't seen her since last summer.

Our arrangement was frequent but came to an end due to her basically being a Tasmanian devil in human skin.

Extreme caution and YMMV with this one.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 21:39
Meg / Megan / Megen or whatever it is.

Young (early 20's), blond, and ditzy.

She was apparently bigger in the past but has lost significant weight.

Somewhat difficult to pick up as she seems more interested in seeking meds instead of conversations.

Once she has been successfully acquired, she's usually pretty agreeable, bubbly, and nice.

The mouth on her produces enthusiastic conversations. She catches the gist of things but spits out shortly after.

She is somewhat, bottom-heavy. As in pear-shaped. As in she has a nice ass. Not much up top though. All teeth were present the last time I saw her.

Often accompanied by a tall guy who is potentially her bf / guard. He has been described in the forms before. Caution when dealing with him. I've seen him and her fighting in public often.

There was certain chit-chat on her in the forums. Do your research on the previous posts.

Typically on M, but has been spotted on X.

PervySensei0
05-23-23, 21:40
More to come at a later date and time.

Mg7318
05-23-23, 22:42

The one time, she seemed to be walking a straight line, I let her chat with the small head.

Frequently found on M.This is great that there are some pics of walkers. Helps a lot for us inexperienced street mongers.

Potus2020
05-23-23, 22:49
This is great that there are some pics of walkers. Helps a lot for us inexperienced street mongers.There're all on jail except for the AA girls. They all look like hell anyways.

Meacham69
05-24-23, 03:24

Frequently found on M.I saw her twerking off M this week. I didn't think she was in her right mind and I didn't talk to her.

If I had read this report, I might at least have tried to talk to her. Great report!

DaytonBd2021
05-24-23, 06:42
Sorry did not have time to write this the other day. Was out and saw a Redhead with big tits, white shirt. She had several people scoping her. I finally made eye contact and she came. Ober. She only wanted to talk at window of the car which is a LE tactic to get you. She made motions with hands like folding money said she was speaking sign language. I was just about to pull away and she got in. Ishe showed me those massive tits to prove she was not le. She wanted me to drive to her spot around old Good Sam hospital. I told the I didn't have time. We parked and she started on the little guy. I was able to get in fingers. Nice and tight. BBBJ was ok at first then in about 3 minutes she was asking me if I was going to cum. Ended up fucking and cumming on her tits. Damage was. 3. She said her name was Barbie. Not sure if I will repeat.

Good luck stay safe.

Meacham69
05-24-23, 09:22
There're all on jail except for the AA girls. They all look like hell anyways.I thought so too. But I was surprised there are a few decent looking WSW in the area now. I estimated they are late 20's, early 30's.

GitHerDone2020
05-24-23, 09:40
There're all on jail except for the AA girls. They all look like hell anyways.Never picked up an aa girl on main and never frickin will, and if you do be ready for them to have a bigger dick than you, I've seen one my whole life I would even consider, and I know half are just dudes with pussys. Thank god none of the white girls do that shit. But to each his his own I guess.

Not to mention you'll prob get stabbed if you do, one yelled at me once I thought it was a grown man but it looked like a chic, I'm going to chill for awhile anyways no selection at all in this town anymore, my girl in Huber is back so I prob won't need to she's a freak works at a bar in huber and I actually like her. From what I hear there's a new form of Fenty on the st and its destroying all the providers anyways, were turning into Portland, has anyone seen the fucking mayor of Dayton. Really, who the fuck voted for this guy, people vote woke ass losers like that in then wander why there cities go to shit.

SpermDonorRex
05-24-23, 10:09
I hate to even post this one. Maddie aka Mandy aka the Terrorizer.

Cons:

80% of the time she is incredibly Unstable. She will cause a scene if you anger her. Her attitude is usually horrible. She is rude. And acts way too familiar too quickly. Non-stop mean comments. Snide remarks. Always has to have the last word. She is essentially a bully. Comes off as very aggressive and pushy within the first 20 mins of meeting her. She is manageable, but it takes more work than it's worth to make her behave. Often demands you take her to get her medication before anything gets done. And if you don't she'll get out and possibly throw a tantrum or hit your car or she'll give you crappy service and more bad-mouthing. She will also steal from you and run off on you if given the chance. She has very sticky fingers. Lock everything up before you pick her up. You give her anything upfront and it's basically a coin flip on if she comes back or not. Even when you guys are regulars and on good terms, she will still rip you off and act like nothing happened the next time she sees you. And sometimes she is actually doing you a favor by not coming back. She is also a procrastinator and will waste time. Even if she's enjoying it, she'll probably still tell you, it is horrible. She's just that mean. Also likes to nod off, and will get mad at you for waking her up and complain about how she didn't nod off. Will also try to get extra out of you and ask you to buy her food. Will also lie about being pregnant and anything else to get sympathy out of you. She is definitely not GFE, don't even try.

Pros:

When she is in a good mood (hardly Never), she will probably make it into anyone's top 3 or 5. Her mouth gives good deep conversations. And she will catch. Her CFS, also ain't bad. She's in pretty decent shape. She's in her late 20's. Never had kids so my body is still in good shape. The last time I saw her she had a full set of teeth. Definitely gets wet when she's in the mood. She enjoys a good pounding too, you might catch her with a big grin on her face after the deed, but she'll never admit to it. She's pretty flexible and there ain't much that's off limits to her when she's willing to work. But this is not her normal.Great report. Very accurate especially on 80% of failure rate. She has lost all her front teeth in 2022.

GitHerDone2020
05-24-23, 10:32
Sorry did not have time to write this the other day. Was out and saw a Redhead with big tits, white shirt. She had several people scoping her. I finally made eye contact and she came. Ober. She only wanted to talk at window of the car which is a LE tactic to get you. She made motions with hands like folding money said she was speaking sign language. I was just about to pull away and she got in. Ishe showed me those massive tits to prove she was not le. She wanted me to drive to her spot around old Good Sam hospital. I told the I didn't have time. We parked and she started on the little guy. I was able to get in fingers. Nice and tight. BBBJ was ok at first then in about 3 minutes she was asking me if I was going to cum. Ended up fucking and cumming on her tits. Damage was. 3. She said her name was Barbie. Not sure if I will repeat.

Good luck stay safe.Thanks for the warning, sounds horrible. I'd rather just jack off than go thru that, think I'm done with them for a while, it gets worse everyday.

HarveyHungWell
05-25-23, 05:50
Both Cora and Big Booty Barbara have checked in at the gray bar inn. All I know is this, you mongers out there that have been hitting up on cora, I don't know how you could do it. Take a look at her mugshot, boy she looks bad these days. My, how far she has fallen.What website does one find mugshots?

PervySensei0
05-25-23, 20:58
She has been reviewed here plenty of times. Use search box.

Decent mouthpiece. Nothing amazing. Noting bad either.

Probably the phattest ass on all of m. Lates 30's. Hasn't been arrested in over 2 years.

So Seems like she's professional unlike the young ones who are in and out of jail every month.

I've experienced her mouth and good conversation with her, but haven't had a chance to really hit it.

Potus2020
05-25-23, 22:17
What website does one find mugshots?You'll have to go back about a week to find them. If your interested in the SW scene, check this site every couple days.

https://www.whio.com/news/montgomery-county-inmates/

PervySensei0
05-25-23, 22:50
Lates 20's. Huge breasts, a bit of a belly the last time I saw her, but nothing bad.

Formerly (rarely) found on X. Has recently found long-term shelter in the form of a "bf". So now she hardly ever walks now.

Used to have her digits, but lost them some time ago. Seems to only see regs nowadays.

Good service from her. She is very agreeable. Definitely try if you get the chance.

Beware of the BF. He was recently on the mugshot page, and with all the charges he had, I'm surprised they let him out.

PleasureGiver
05-26-23, 00:32
What website does one find mugshots?http://www.mont.miamivalleyjails.org/

Potus2020
05-26-23, 10:54
http://www.mont.miamivalleyjails.org/Oh, I agree. But that only works if you know their names. Most of these guys don't.

BuxKA
05-26-23, 11:29
Nope this is the best. You can easily filter for all women and it shows all previous mugshots so you can see their decline over the years. Also you can filter counties as well.

https://ohio.arrests.org/

Oh, I agree. But that only works if you know their names. Most of these guys don't.

PleasureGiver
05-27-23, 02:39
Nope this is the best. You can easily filter for all women and it shows all previous mugshots so you can see their decline over the years. Also you can filter counties as well.

https://ohio.arrests.org/Didn't know about this one.

DaytonBd2021
05-27-23, 15:21
I am hoping to see more post on provides rather than what arrest page is the best. So many don't even know their providers real name.

Daytonfreek
05-28-23, 21:09
Was in the area and took a pass down M and X. Saw Ashley / Desiree sitting on a bench near Santa Clara, and two BSWs a little further south toward Helena, and one of them was clearly a dude in a dress and a wig. No thanks. Hopped on 35 and headed to X. Spotted Carly walking east toward the overpass, but nothing else. Ashley and Carly can both be fun, but I've had them both; and I refuse to pick up BSWs on M. Unless you know them personally, it's a high risk that any one of them could be packing meat.

PervySensei0
05-30-23, 21:01
Found commonly on X or M.

Panhandles, but like the McJulie, she can be picked up when she is on the corner.

PervySensei0
05-30-23, 21:13
Frequently seen on M.

I think she does good when she wants to.

But sometimes she's too strung out to do her job sometimes.

Used to be a stronger performer a year or 2 ago, but seems to be on the decline. And will rip you off if given the chance.

If her demons weren't so bad she could be a decent online provider, but the streets have her right now.

She is extremely paranoid and always thinks cops are nearby or someone is watching her.

BJs, aren't the best as she has mouth issues from poor dental care. But the cat is tight with her.

PervySensei0
05-30-23, 21:41
I did experience this one, but I don't know what her "street" name is.

But she is a girl that post on STG with old pics, but can be found on M. She's mid-20's I'd guess.

Doesn't do much BJ. One of the ones that do enough to get things started and then want to move to the main event.

Not because she's excited, but because she's lazy with the mouthpiece.

She honestly didn't seem very enthusiastic at all, but all positions were available. CFS.

She was good enough to get the job done, but far from GFE or a memorable event.

She's good enough to get the job done, her hygiene was good, and had all her teeth, but not the most enthusiastic or eager girl out there.

PervySensei0
05-30-23, 21:52
Saw on M.

I didn't get a chance to pick this one up because she was in an alley grouped up with other homeless men and women.

Young. Somewhere in the 20's. Talks like she's from the hood, but appears well-kept by street standards.

Was alerted by other walkers that she is definitely one of them, but I didn't get a name or a chance to pick her up.

If anyone knows this one, speak up.

GitHerDone2020
05-31-23, 13:00
Saw on M.

I didn't get a chance to pick this one up because she was in an alley grouped up with other homeless men and women.

Young. Somewhere in the 20's. Talks like she's from the hood, but appears well-kept by street standards.

Was alerted by other walkers that she is definitely one of them, but I didn't get a name or a chance to pick her up.

If anyone knows this one, speak up.Looks like mary hung out with Emily when she was on Laura, looks like Emily fell off the map wanted more help but apparently ghosting guys when they call, I really would like an opinion on Emily's pussy as of late but looks like no one is hitting it anymore.

MeAGuy
05-31-23, 21:17
Saw on M.

If anyone knows this one, speak up.Looks like Megan to me but could be wrong. Stay safe.

SpermDonorRex
06-01-23, 07:49
Looks like Megan to me but could be wrong. Stay safe.Megan doesn't have phone. She has bigger lose bottom. Plus I think PervySensei0 knows Megan well.

Mw1968
06-01-23, 11:45
Well apparently Cora is going to be gone for a little while. I'm not sure what criminal execution means but seems to me she may have time to get herself a little straightened out while in there. I'm not familiar with many other SW but she used to be a good little one to take home and play a while, not such a good one lately. Any one that has an idea what is meant by criminal execution is please PM me.

MeAGuy
06-01-23, 12:30
Megan doesn't have phone. She has bigger lose bottom. Plus I think PervySensei0 knows Megan well.Hmmm. Maybe it's the new "baby girl des"? Did a review of her a couple of weeks ago in the escort forum. She's Angel's duo partner so it's possible she walks or is involved with the same crowd. Again could be wrong. Stay safe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/baby-girl-des/185925137584

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/angel-duo-n-single-real-massag/296842771826

SpermDonorRex
06-01-23, 17:18
Hmmm. Maybe it's the new "baby girl des"? Did a review of her a couple of weeks ago in the escort forum. She's Angel's duo partner so it's possible she walks or is involved with the same crowd. Again could be wrong. Stay safe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/baby-girl-des/185925137584

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/angel-duo-n-single-real-massag/296842771826Question.

How did you find out that Angel (aka Marilyn)'s partner is Baby Des?

If I 'm not mistaken, Baby Des had incall in west side, at least initially.

Has she moved to join Angel?

I tried to send a PM to you but your inbox is full.

Thanks!

SpermDonorRex
06-01-23, 17:35
Hmmm. Maybe it's the new "baby girl des"? Did a review of her a couple of weeks ago in the escort forum. She's Angel's duo partner so it's possible she walks or is involved with the same crowd. Again could be wrong. Stay safe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/angel-duo-n-single-real-massag/296842771826Please disregard my previous post. I see her tattoo and that's the same person. Thanks!

GitHerDone2020
06-01-23, 17:36
Well apparently Cora is going to be gone for a little while. I'm not sure what criminal execution means but seems to me she may have time to get herself a little straightened out while in there. I'm not familiar with many other SW but she used to be a good little one to take home and play a while, not such a good one lately. Any one that has an idea what is meant by criminal execution is please PM me.Cora is in green county jail already sentenced for failure to comply with the demands of a police officer, I hope she gains a little weight in there.

MeAGuy
06-01-23, 18:08
Question.

How did you find out that Angel (aka Marilyn)'s partner is Baby Des?

If I 'm not mistaken, Baby Des had incall in west side, at least initially.

Has she moved to join Angel?

I tried to send a PM to you but your inbox is full.

Thanks!I know it for a fact, though I won't share how for privacy reasons. To your point though, the forearm tattoo is the same in both ads. It's a very distinct (and easy to miss) tell.

I can't say for sure but I doubt she still uses the westside incall. Stay safe.

PervySensei0
06-01-23, 19:15
That is definitely not Megan. I spoke to that girl it wasn't Megan.

Megan is thicker in the bottom and typically doesn't carry phone.

I also have 2 post up of Megan with pictures. That girl in pink ain't her.

If she is angels new partner that would be quite the contradiction. On stg she is posted today with a base rate of 300 for qv. Meanwhile if she's like the rest of the street walkers you can scoop her up for way less.

DD Chaser
06-02-23, 17:57
Looks like Rasha from North Main / Riverview just got tagged by her uncle. If you are curious what she looks like without her ridiculous blonde wig hit up WHIO mugshots or similar. Hard pass.

MeAGuy
06-02-23, 20:18
That is definitely not Megan. I spoke to that girl it wasn't Megan.

Megan is thicker in the bottom and typically doesn't carry phone.

I also have 2 post up of Megan with pictures. That girl in pink ain't her.

If she is angels new partner that would be quite the contradiction. On stg she is posted today with a base rate of 300 for qv. Meanwhile if she's like the rest of the street walkers you can scoop her up for way less.Like I said wasn't sure about Megan so I'll take your word for it.

I seriously doubt you could scoop Baby GD, regardless of where you see her walking. I figured she would go down one of a few different paths and it seems she's gearing towards the GPS route. Doesn't mean things won't change later. It's just not the way she's trending. That said, I know what I know and she is or at least was Angels partner.

PervySensei0
06-02-23, 21:59
Like I said wasn't sure about Megan so I'll take your word for it.

I seriously doubt you could scoop Baby GD, regardless of where you see her walking. I figured she would go down one of a few different paths and it seems she's gearing towards the GPS route. Doesn't mean things won't change later. It's just not the way she's trending. That said, I know what I know and she is or at least was Angels partner.She hangs out with the rest of the walkers and thugs over there not just angel. That how I snagged that pic of her on the same street. I just didn't realize who she was. I saw her again today. Didn't get her to get in, but did get her #. And not the fake one she's uses on stg. Making plans currently.

My money is on her being a walker. She hangs out in the same alley, the same people, she has the same pimps, and she gets her meds from the same place. She's expensive now, but she is feeding demons just like the rest of them. Only a matter of time. She already had the hyper awareness and fast paced talking. Not quite paranoid, but heading that way. So yeah she's going to be popular, but this kind of work usually wears the girls down. My money is on future walker gps escort. Not arguing, but just placing my bets. I'll let ya guys know if I get a discount.

MeAGuy
06-02-23, 22:57
She hangs out with the rest of the walkers and thugs over there not just angel. That how I snagged that pic of her on the same street. I just didn't realize who she was. I saw her again today. Didn't get her to get in, but did get her #. And not the fake one she's uses on stg. Making plans currently.

My money is on her being a walker. She hangs out in the same alley, the same people, she has the same pimps, and she gets her meds from the same place. She's expensive now, but she is feeding demons just like the rest of them. Only a matter of time. She already had the hyper awareness and fast paced talking. Not quite paranoid, but heading that way. So yeah she's going to be popular, but this kind of work usually wears the girls down. My money is on future walker gps escort. Not arguing, but just placing my bets. I'll let ya guys know if I get a discount.Glad to help. Stay safe.

PervySensei0
06-03-23, 00:53
She hangs out with the rest of the walkers and thugs over there not just angel. That how I snagged that pic of her on the same street. I just didn't realize who she was. I saw her again today. Didn't get her to get in, but did get her #. And not the fake one she's uses on stg. Making plans currently.

My money is on her being a walker. She hangs out in the same alley, the same people, she has the same pimps, and she gets her meds from the same place. She's expensive now, but she is feeding demons just like the rest of them. Only a matter of time. She already had the hyper awareness and fast paced talking. Not quite paranoid, but heading that way. So yeah she's going to be popular, but this kind of work usually wears the girls down. My money is on future walker gps escort. Not arguing, but just placing my bets. I'll let ya guys know if I get a discount.*correction*.

My money on her being a future walker over her becoming a GPS escort.

Hell she might just fizzle out quickly, disappear in the background and be someone we all just forget about.

JayHan
06-06-23, 19:57
*correction*.

My money on her being a future walker over her becoming a GPS escort.
I was going to say, you're really covering the spread there.

Sonoma100
06-06-23, 21:19
Was this her?I saw her in Eaton years ago, first visit made me wait, I was a beginner then, waited so long, was too tired to drive home, begging me to stay, said her sister was in hospital and would be back soon. Winter time, I kept emergency blankets in the vehicle, choose to sleep / nap before driving home figuring she wasn't coming. Hour later she arrives and messages me, I figured WTH and drove back to the address. Gave me everything I wanted, ended up passing out from being too tired from her making me wait. Tipped her well for not waking me up, not robbing me, and not throwing me out in the cold. Was a superb visit other than waiting.

2nd visit was scammed for $, novice and trusting, left her some rent money, went to meet and ghosted, know her real name and looked it up, found out she was in jail for theft, when she got out I messaged her on FB telling her someone had her phone, I had a pic of where I dropped the money off at her place, sent it to her, she said her brother was scamming people on her phone. Said she would make it up to me but I never got back with her on it. She still around? SW? GPS?

Socialguy
06-14-23, 15:37
She's pretty well known and has been around for a bit.

Tall, skinny, long natural hair, glasses, and a decent rack. Missing some teeth, and probably early to mid 30's.

I've always had good dances with her. She's never been one to nod off from what I've seen. YMMV.

Commonly found on X.She seems out a bit more frequently in the past couple of weeks. Goofy, but nice oral skills. She seems popular. I've missed a pick up her a few times recently to tohers who got to her first. But when I did finally pick her recently, I enjoyed the skills and left some love down her throat.

Throbb
06-14-23, 16:13
Hey social way to break the ice. I've been watching daily for a new report. I've been busy remodeling a house so haven't had much time or money to partake but best believe the urge is there.

I saw Carly out the other day. She had on a white halter top and some basketball shorts kinda looked tom boyish, I'm not going to lie she's just never did it for me I've never picked her up because the attraction just isn't there. I like the long hair but other than that I doubt I'd get stiff for her. But good to know she can play the flute. Some days when pickens are slim I've been known to drop my standards. I did treat myself the other day to Amy WSW mid to late 40's. I saw her walking down main and I had just finished working and I had a major throbbing load to release, she asked to hit her pipe in my car right before the deed. I allowed it. I know foolish me. But I've heard from walkers personally that they perform better when on their candy, one told me it makes them really horny. She's usually a good slobber anyhow. But I'd say this time she did go the extra mile this time moaning and grabbing my balls, she took my entire load and opened up the car door to spit. She gave me her phone number and said she's been on dixie lately. . but I pretended to save it on my phone but never did. I've got a family at home so I never make any phone contact with these women. . 40 was the damage.

Daytonfreek
06-15-23, 03:08
She seems out a bit more frequently in the past couple of weeks. Goofy, but nice oral skills. She seems popular. I've missed a pick up her a few times recently to tohers who got to her first. But when I did finally pick her recently, I enjoyed the skills and left some love down her throat.She's the only one consistently available on X. Even Missy has been AWOL the past few months. Anyway, she gives decent head and I love those all natural tits; best tits on the street IMO. Nice, big, and those nips get about an inch long when you play with them. I could suck them all day.

Cartog
06-16-23, 00:41
On a recent cool rainy evening, I met a BSW on M who provided the name Nikki or Nicole. She is about 30 yo, 5'10", 140 lbs, dreadlocks, nice tits and body. She provided a much younger age, but I knew not true and not fooled. Nikki was zoned out on some drug and some of her talk was nonsense, so I initially asked her to step out. But she pleaded that she was starving and needed to warm up, so I agreed to help her. At my parking spot, she removed her top and I played with her nicely shaped titties and nipples as she lay quiet. She had a fairly firm stomach and allowed FIV of her groomed hairy pussy. Her BBBJ was toothy, so I grade subpar in that skill. She got completely naked and climbed in the back of my vehicle for some CFS which was not bad, but she just laid like a dead fish. Back on M, she did not want to get out of my warm dry car, but I eventually coaxed her out. Nikki has no phone.

Throbb
06-16-23, 06:34
Skinny WSW mid 20's. Is she worth picking up? I've never dated her before and notice her out the last few days anybody have any experience with her?

Daytonfreek
06-16-23, 07:08
Skinny WSW mid 20's. Is she worth picking up? I've never dated her before and notice her out the last few days anybody have any experience with her?In my experiences yes. She gives great head. She also advertises on stg but wants more money if you hookup with her that way. She's out on M all the time.

SpermDonorRex
06-16-23, 13:43
In my experiences yes. She gives great head. She also advertises on stg but wants more money if you hookup with her that way. She's out on M all the time.Marilyn called me this morning. Stinky pussy but head is top notch.

Daytonfreek
06-17-23, 02:03
Marilyn called me this morning. Stinky pussy but head is top notch.Yep, she does not bathe very often. I won't even stick a finger in her snatch, let alone my dick. But I will happily stick it down her throat, and she loves it.

Throbb
06-17-23, 10:21
Thanks guys for the info on marylin. I'll pick her up next time I see her to check out her head game, you know who else has decent head and I've picked her up more times than I care to admit. Sheila.

WSW shorter mids to late 30's, looks really unkept most times, cakes on the makeup, hair is damn near dread locked most times seems like she showers once a month. There's pictures of her a few threads back. She was on main sloppy wasted off whatever drugs she was on and she could barely walk straight or keep her head up but she kept moving around full of "energy". It must have been a stimulant or some kind of cocktail. Because she was cognitively out of it but her body just kept moving and flialing around. BUT she can almost ALWAYS be found, and is sober and coherent most times. On days when there's absolutely nothing out and I see her I'll pick her up because she can play the flute pretty well. Full disclosure. Years ago I took her home to rail her (again one of those dead days where nothing was to be found) and she gave me bed bugs pretty bad. Fast forward to recent times when I pick her up I leave my clothes fully on and intact, I'll stick my throbbing shaft through my zipper hole and let her play her favorite melody. Then as soon as I get home I toss all my clothes directly into the wash and I'll spray my car down. The thought of tiny bugs crawling on my skin just freaks me out that's why I stick JR through the zipper hole and leave the rest of my clothes on. Geez the lengths we go for a nut sometimes.

Firehousemack
06-19-23, 00:18
I was driving down x Saturday and a black car with very dark tinted windows coming toward me all of a sudden started flashing red and blue lights and blowing a very loud siren. It left the area quickly. It looked like a Camaro, but I'm not a car guy and can't be sure. Fore warned is fore armed, as always, pay attention to your surroundings.

GitHerDone2020
06-19-23, 11:04
I was driving down x Saturday and a black car with very dark tinted windows coming toward me all of a sudden started flashing red and blue lights and blowing a very loud siren. It left the area quickly. It looked like a Camaro, but I'm not a car guy and can't be sure. Fore warned is fore armed, as always, pay attention to your surroundings.X is dead there wasting there time looking for mongers I haven't seen or picked one up for a year, well anyone I would consider picking up, I see the old school hos but not really into them, I really miss Kierston from x I'm sure a lot of other guys do to, my last date with her was great, at least I got 4 videos of me and her.

Hp2017
06-20-23, 14:14
So this report is a few weeks. Okay it's a month late. I did a stroll on Main because funds were short and I needed to release so I hit the streets. It was earlier morning and I was cursing north bound when I saw, she said her name was Cashy Gibson? I thought it was a joke but then she said either Cathy or Kathleen. I picked her up a few mile north of the Dayton Straight. I had to do a loop a few times because she was walking with some guy, it was her "friend". Stopped and did the scoop southbound. We headed to a quiet place and after the checks she said $30 for BJ $60 for FS. Didn't comment on covered or not. All I had was $30 so I opted for the BJ. I get me pants down and she said not to cum in her mouth LOL. I pulled out a condom and she looked at me and said "are you serious?" I looked at her and said why not? She said she was the cleanest girl around but then she paused and then she said. She and I could just keep going. I get the condom on and she goes to town. I put my hand on her lower back and she gets her knees up on the seat. I then start rubbing her ass and kitty and she stops what she is doing and sits up, takes her shoes and pants off and is letting me play rim her with my finger and then I get my hand into that kitty. She was wet and seemed a smidgen loose but still. She starts moaning and shaking and I should have just taken that moment and told her to sit on me but because of the area, I wasn't comfortable with FS. After about 10 minutes or so I blow in the condom and she just kept going, like she said. Till I was empty and no longer at attention. She got her clothes back on, I offered hand sanitizer both of us. I had three fingers up in her LOL. I dropped her off around the corner of a gas station. She had long dark hair, close to her mid back, maybe 5'8" or so. Maybe 115 max on the lbs. She was a looker from a far but I could see her stress up close. I went home. The next day, I went through cleaning my car to get it ready for a business trip. I found her pipe she left. I'm glad my lady didn't catch that one. Her looks not bad for a spinner, her skills, she got the job done and kept going which never happens and she was not mechanical, she was enthusiastic about it so that was nice.

OlivAbuseHole
06-20-23, 23:09
Coming into town next month, just trying to get a feel of where so cruise? Any help would be appreciated.

Throbb
06-21-23, 09:48
Not to be a Debbie downer but it's pretty dry round these parts lately. I mean dead. There's maybe a handful of women worthy of cruising for but it's hit or miss as far as finding them, and it's a miss more times than not. You'd have better luck going on a nymphomanic fu#& spree before leaving where you're at or just waiting till you get back home. There's literally nothing on x anymore. Main has a few. 3rd is hit or miss. With miss being the majority. But good luck. If you happen to strike gold let us know.

Coming into town next month, just trying to get a feel of where so cruise? Any help would be appreciated.

OlivAbuseHole
06-21-23, 10:23
Not to be a Debbie downer but it's pretty dry round these parts lately. I mean dead. There's maybe a handful of women worthy of cruising for but it's hit or miss as far as finding them, and it's a miss more times than not. You'd have better luck going on a nymphomanic fu#& spree before leaving where you're at or just waiting till you get back home. There's literally nothing on x anymore. Main has a few. 3rd is hit or miss. With miss being the majority. But good luck. If you happen to strike gold let us know.Appreciate that. Coming outa the Philly area so ill make sure I do tag a few things beforehand. Figure I'm passing through for one night, may as well take the ride through whatever is around and try. I've browsed back a few pages to see what's what, thanks for the intel.

GitHerDone2020
06-21-23, 11:20
Appreciate that. Coming outa the Philly area so ill make sure I do tag a few things beforehand. Figure I'm passing through for one night, may as well take the ride through whatever is around and try. I've browsed back a few pages to see what's what, thanks for the intel.If you were a senior member I got 4 numbers I could give you, and sometimes that don't even work I gave 6 members Emily's number and 3 have already hit it head not bad but she's a spitter, Sam Cora Brittany and my new girl Lora are pretty good swoops also, good luck.