PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Hotrodvfr
05-10-22, 20:53
Does anyone know when she works? I'm anxious to see her again.

TheMultiverse
05-10-22, 22:07
Before covid bar side play was the norm here.Sure it was.

DickyDoo
05-10-22, 22:19
Does anyone know when she works? I'm anxious to see her again.I will be there tomorrow. I will let you know if she is there.

Ac1234
05-10-22, 23:04
Anyone have any dealings with the stripper lisa diamond at the hippo? Pm me details if theres extras and what not. I'd appreciate the intel.

PopGarden10
05-11-22, 00:21
Very true. That's what got me hooked on the place. My first time in there Autumn just comes up says I owe you this then pulls out my dick and started sucking with no other conversation.Got to say the first time she did it with me was similar. Acted like she knew me.

PopGarden10
05-11-22, 00:24
Does anyone know when she works? I'm anxious to see her again.If she's really tiannas cousin I'd say in the evening around 6 or 7. She was there before tianna got in on Saturday.

Pinkumia
05-11-22, 07:11
Does anyone know when she works? I'm anxious to see her again.Is this the same Harley from Canton's Christies?

Hotrodvfr
05-11-22, 07:51
Is this the same Harley from Canton's Christies?I don't know. She told me she had just been fired from Hush. What does the one from Christie's look like?

Pinkumia
05-11-22, 08:39
I don't know. She told me she had just been fired from Hush. What does the one from Christie's look like?Short light skin mixed girl, super nice with few tatts, 18/19 years old, in good shape, small chest great ass. Does not do extras goes by Harley.

ScratchDent
05-11-22, 09:08
Very true. That's what got me hooked on the place. My first time in there Autumn just comes up says I owe you this then pulls out my dick and started sucking with no other conversation.Never knew I was into that either. Cute girl awhile back doing bar side dances turned into bar side fucking. One of the strangest and greatest things I had ever done. Opened a whole new chapter on what turns me on.

Hotrodvfr
05-11-22, 09:34
Short light skin mixed girl, super nice with few tatts, 18/19 years old, in good shape, small chest great ass. Does not do extras goes by Harley.No different girl. This Harley is white. Nice body but some indication of age on face. I'd guess upper 20's maybe 30's.

Dan00
05-11-22, 23:53
Fellas quick report from gatsbys tonight, I got there sometime after 6, stayed til about 9-930. Was a different experience than normal. The dance were what you're expect from gstsbys but the attention was through the roof. Got dances from 4 or 5 dancers, one after the other. Idk what changed but very few girls were stuck on regulars tonight. Now would be an OK time to swing back through if you're over younger spinner type girls than the usual Akron crowd.

No names to share, no extras were hinted at, just normal 5 dollar bar side dances. But go work your magic, maybe you can make something happen.

KarmaClutch
05-12-22, 12:26
Went by yesterday around 12:30 pm and the parking lot was completely full. Anything good happen?

Ficdon
05-12-22, 13:02
Rose posted on social media that she's dancing at CW's today.

I didn't realize they had reopened!

I'm not local but I look forward to checking out the updated CW's next time I'm in town.

YoderWatch
05-12-22, 13:33
Rose posted on social media that she's dancing at CW's today.

I didn't realize they had reopened!

I'm not local but I look forward to checking out the updated CW's next time I'm in town.I stopped in yesterday afternoon. I did not notice anything different whatsoever. There were two dancers sitting playing with their phones. One was Amy from OGD, the one with the big knockers but looks like she may have down syndrome and then another girl with a really deep raspy voice. I guzzled down my Coors light and hit the road.

DickyDoo
05-12-22, 18:59
Went by yesterday around 12:30 pm and the parking lot was completely full. Anything good happen?OGD sucked both day and night. One dancer told me management has told them to cut down on the bar room play and told them to take it to VIP or be fired. It has been bad and now it is going to get worse. I stopped at Lusty's and just felt like taking a shit bar side. One fat AA and the new MILF blond who seems to be playing mongers, but not sure since I did see her go to VIP 3 times. Came back later in the evening and MILF was drunk on her ass, but still taking mongers to VIP. Not sure who the bar tender was at night, but she was nothing to look at. I have to find another way to spend my cash. These shit holes are a waist of time any more!

TimberWood
05-13-22, 09:38
With CW's open again I was wondering if Connie was bartending there. Just trying to avoid her and some of the people she involved around. Thanks.

YoderWatch
05-13-22, 14:17
With CW's open again I was wondering if Connie was bartending there. Just trying to avoid her and some of the people she involved around. Thanks.I can confirm yes.

Curt828
05-17-22, 13:40
I hit some Akron clubs last week for the first time since before Covid. I used to do this twice a year or so when passing through town. As before, a lot of ducking my head into places and seeing no reason to stay, or staying thinking there might be, only to get bored silly hanging around. Nothing happening on several tries at Gatsby's, OGD or Jen's.

The only spots where I spent any money were Lusty's and Lucky Corner. I asked the bartender at LA when Autumn might be around. She told me to just go knock on the office door. I had to ask which door that was. I don't think Autumn remembered me, but she let me in and, well, it was all breathtaking in its suddenness, just like it used to be with her at the bar. I also got several really good, standard barside dances from Sweetie and Desire.

The other highlight was $5 dances with Aliyah at Lucky Corner. Got about 10 dances Thursday afternoon, and again on Friday. Great looking girl with a terrific attitude, relaxed yet always really engaged, not just going through the motions. Maybe the best barside dances I've had in Akron, short of extras at OGD and Lusty's in bygone days.

DickyDoo
05-17-22, 19:21
Anyone have any current intel on CW's?

Hotrodvfr
05-17-22, 21:21
Anyone have any current intel on CW's?Nothing good. Was in the other day. Saw Amy from OGD and Rose from Lucky. 1 beer and out.

DickyDoo
05-18-22, 11:17
Nothing good. Was in the other day. Saw Amy from OGD and Rose from Lucky. 1 beer and out.The whole scene in Akron is bad. Don't know if will ever come back.

Hotrodvfr
05-18-22, 13:38
The whole scene in Akron is bad. Don't know if will ever come back.Ever get with OGD Harley? I haven't been able to get her to fuck in the club. Made plans for OTC but always last minute emergency. Seems she's just a tease.

DickyDoo
05-18-22, 15:54
Ever get with OGD Harley? I haven't been able to get her to fuck in the club. Made plans for OTC but always last minute emergency. Seems she's just a tease.I have never been with her so I am not much help. If I ever work something out with her I will let you know.

AkEarl
05-18-22, 16:57
I have never been with her so I am not much help. If I ever work something out with her I will let you know.For the right price she will, she said BJ was as far as she would go I was drunk not thinking properly through out a number she couldn't turned down. She is a pretty cool chick though. Service was good.

YoderWatch
05-18-22, 17:09
The whole scene in Akron is bad. Don't know if will ever come back.Let's face it brother. You will be back. All of us will be back. There are not many towns other than Detroit, Tampa, etc. That have better "opportunity" at the clubs than good old shit hole Akron Ohio. We've all tried other cities. Most of us have failed in other cities. We've all shown up to the shit hole Akron clubs and told ourselves "this is disgusting I'm never coming back here again. " we may have even questioned our own sanity forever stepping foot into such drug filled and piss ridden buildings that should be boarded up. But then.

Days and weeks pass, and something in our little brains says."maybe there will be talent in there the next time. " And once in a while, we walk in and there is a Jasmine at the shit hole bar. We have our fun and make memories. Then the Jasmine disappears.

This hobby is all about the hunt. It's fun to see what we may or may not find. Will it be grandma who looks like uncle fester? Or will it be a hot young vixen with daddy issues? It's the Hunt that keeps us coming back. As long as our penises continue to work, however ever so slightly, the hunt will be on. We should be thankful for what we have in Akron, even though the hunt is getting harder and harder. You just never know when that old Jazmine will be there.

Stay safe, and take care of your Yoder.

PopGarden10
05-18-22, 19:36
Let's face it brother. You will be back. All of us will be back. There are not many towns other than Detroit, Tampa, etc. That have better "opportunity" at the clubs than good old shit hole Akron Ohio. We've all tried other cities. Most of us have failed in other cities. We've all shown up to the shit hole Akron clubs and told ourselves "this is disgusting I'm never coming back here again. " we may have even questioned our own sanity forever stepping foot into such drug filled and piss ridden buildings that should be boarded up. But then.

Days and weeks pass, and something in our little brains says."maybe there will be talent in there the next time. " And once in a while, we walk in and there is a Jasmine at the shit hole bar. We have our fun and make memories. Then the Jasmine disappears.

This hobby is all about the hunt. It's fun to see what we may or may not find. Will it be grandma who looks like uncle fester? Or will it be a hot young vixen with daddy issues? It's the Hunt that keeps us coming back. As long as our penises continue to work, however ever so slightly, the hunt will be on. We should be thankful for what we have in Akron, even though the hunt is getting harder and harder. You just never know when that old Jazmine will be there.

Stay safe, and take care of your Yoder.Got to agree with a lot of this. There's sometimes a lot of fun in the hunt. And it's a crapshoot about when the hot girl will show up at the lower end clubs. Jasmine Was an outlier in how she was so reliable for so long. I think things are starting turn around a bit. There are things like * and camming that some girls were doing, but some want cash in their hands asap and that stuff won't go away for a while. Now we just have to hope for a few more decent looking girls so the prices stay in the same range.

DickyDoo
05-18-22, 19:56
Let's face it brother. You will be back. All of us will be back. There are not many towns other than Detroit, Tampa, etc. That have better "opportunity" at the clubs than good old shit hole Akron Ohio. We've all tried other cities. Most of us have failed in other cities. We've all shown up to the shit hole Akron clubs and told ourselves "this is disgusting I'm never coming back here again. " we may have even questioned our own sanity forever stepping foot into such drug filled and piss ridden buildings that should be boarded up. But then.

Stay safe, and take care of your Yoder.Yes I do stop in with hope, but not nearly as often as before. The owners cut down on the fun, but I have a feeling it has cut down on their profit also. When they begin to get greedy again it may pick up. When I stop in now there are not as many mongers setting at the bar because they are not getting the service they got before. Less mongers less booze sales. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

DickyDoo
05-18-22, 19:57
For the right price she will, she said BJ was as far as she would go I was drunk not thinking properly through out a number she couldn't turned down. She is a pretty cool chick though. Service was good.They all have their price if you want to pay it! No matter how it is rapped it all smells the same.

Hotrodvfr
05-18-22, 20:32

Stay safe, and take care of your Yoder.Man you're giving me Jasmine nostalgia. The longer she's been away the more I think what the hell was she doing there in the first place. Real world good looking nit just for dive bars, not a junkie, reliable as a Swiss watch, and at least early on cheap. When I first met her bbfscip for $. As the men of the Night's Watch would say, we shall never see her like again.

ChubbyChico
05-18-22, 23:22
Recently spent time in Dallas, Raleigh and Cinci for work related shit. Cost at each city's visit was averaging $800 - emphasis on average. With 9. 10 to 12.10 but nothing beyond a HJ happening.

There was a time in recent years where I could go into LA, empty a load into a 7 then repeat 15 minutes later with another. Specifically, I recall a night pre-Covid getting blown by ol' Jaz then then fucking the brains out of a little aa girl for nothing and wound up parting with her at portage lakes later in the night.

2012 - 2018 were phenomenal years compared to now, no?

Days and weeks pass, and something in our little brains says. "maybe there will be talent in there the next time. " And once in a while, we walk in and there is a Jasmine at the shit hole bar. We have our fun and make memories. Then the Jasmine disappears.

Stay safe, and take care of your Yoder.

ShaftDrive
05-19-22, 07:42
Anyone have any current intel on CW's?Checked it out couple days ago. One dancer. Overweight and 20 years past her prime. Tried again Wednesday night shortly after 11 but closed. Bad business to not keep regular hours!

ShaftDrive
05-19-22, 08:30
I visit all the clubs occasionally just for the firsthand experience and hoping to find that gem. Even in the dive bars, you may occasionally get lucky but usually I end up asking myself WTF I didn't just stay at Gats where the scenery and talent is much better and the "poundage and years" much lower. Of the higher end clubs like Hush, most are too prim and proper and you get very little for your $. On a good afternoon Gats may have 5-10 dancers, on a good night 15-20 (sometimes more) looking way better than the dive bars. More girls means more competition; get some dances, buy a few drinks to weed out who is good and who is lame, doesn't take long to get to know the good ones that offer "extras". Then discretely explore ITC and OTC options, treat them well and my experience is they could become your long term UTR.

Hotrodvfr
05-19-22, 21:16
Stopped in. There a few dancers a few customers. A gross looking black chic that I paid no attention to. Tall thin girl I think her name is Gi Gi was there. Experience with her was she was low energy and put minimal effort into everything so I avoided. Savannah the blonde milk gave a few decent bar dances. Took her to VIP but when she took off her panties the order hit me so that turned into a big NOPE. There was a brunette MILF. Nice body face a little aged a little tummy but not to bad. Never met her before and couldn't spend any time today ad she was occupied with others. Let me know if you have any Intel on her. Another failed recon mission.

DooMama7
05-19-22, 21:31
Stopped in. There a few dancers a few customers. A gross looking black chic that I paid no attention to. Tall thin girl I think her name is Gi Gi was there. Experience with her was she was low energy and put minimal effort into everything so I avoided. Savannah the blonde milk gave a few decent bar dances. Took her to VIP but when she took off her panties the order hit me so that turned into a big NOPE. There was a brunette MILF. Nice body face a little aged a little tummy but not to bad. Never met her before and couldn't spend any time today ad she was occupied with others. Let me know if you have any Intel on her. Another failed recon mission.Blew a load in savanna on Tuesday, I'd give it 8. Didn't smell anything but I was there early. After sucking my dick she was kissing some old dude which I found humorous.

Problem Child
05-19-22, 23:58
Do I need to be old to go into these Akron strip clubs afternoon hours?

Tonto Monger
05-20-22, 11:00
Do I need to be old to go into these Akron strip clubs afternoon hours?They serve alcohol. You need to be 21 to enter.

PopGarden10
05-20-22, 13:42
Do I need to be old to go into these Akron strip clubs afternoon hours?No they don't really care one way or the other.

Problem Child
05-21-22, 22:08
No they don't really care one way or the other.I going to try OGD.

Hotrodvfr
05-22-22, 03:19
Is Destiny from OGD still around? I haven't seen her in awhile. Miss those big ole titties.

Hotrodvfr
05-22-22, 09:08
Is Destiny from OGD still around? I haven't seen her in awhile. Miss those big ole titties.She actually worked at Lusty, my mistake.

Dan00
05-22-22, 09:34
She actually worked at Lusty, my mistake.I last saw her at g spot.

Pussylicker2
05-22-22, 10:39
I going to try OGD.Let us know how it goes!

AsainLuv
05-23-22, 07:30
Has anyone seen Jada lately?

Hotrodvfr
05-23-22, 08:11
Has anyone seen Jada lately?I believe she was at OGD Friday night.

DickyDoo
05-23-22, 10:00
Has anyone seen Jada lately?I can confirm she was at OGD Friday night.

TheMultiverse
05-23-22, 11:58
They serve alcohol. You need to be 21 to enter.I believe that is not correct.

BigBobby69
05-23-22, 12:10
Best club to go to for my first time.

AsainLuv
05-23-22, 16:19
Thanks gents.

PopGarden10
05-23-22, 17:48
I believe that is not correct.All the bars open now are 21 plus except maybe omega out in rootstown. Now some may not check ids as well as others. I know Kristina in the evenings at ogd will.

PopGarden10
05-24-22, 00:47
Best club to go to for my first time.First strip club In general or first time getting extra. As a first time in a club I'd say gatsbys or dreamers. You can get table dances there and some decent grinding in the back. For extra probably lusty or ogd. Most girls will do something extra so you won't ask the wrong girl for extra and they be too offended.

BigBobby69
05-24-22, 15:13
First strip club In general or first time getting extra. As a first time in a club I'd say gatsbys or dreamers. You can get table dances there and some decent grinding in the back. For extra probably lusty or ogd. Most girls will do something extra so you won't ask the wrong girl for extra and they be too offended.Do you have to worry about catching something if you do extras? Do I have to ask for extra or will they mention it? What's the best time to go? Are they attractive?

Hotrodvfr
05-24-22, 19:11
Do you have to worry about catching something if you do extras? Do I have to ask for extra or will they mention it? What's the best time to go? Are they attractive?I think discussing STI's is frowned upon but keeping it as high level as possible a friend who works at G-Spot warned me about something going around in there so I'd be careful. As for the rest it all varies. Some girls are upfront some you have to walk to the point. I've found say time / shift change to be best but it's always a crap shoot. Opinions on attractive vary so much. IMO there are a very few attractive girls, some plain Jane / average the bulk below average to outright nasty. Clear as mud, hope that helps.

PopGarden10
05-24-22, 22:58
Do you have to worry about catching something if you do extras? Do I have to ask for extra or will they mention it? What's the best time to go? Are they attractive?I personally wrap up for FS. Just limiting my risk personally. But truthfully the risk is probably only a bit higher than a one night stand with a girl you might meet at a regular bar. As for asking that's why I recommend lusty or ogd as a place to start when looking for extras. Almost all of the girls will do some type of extra and be open with it or at the least not slap you if you ask. A place like gatsbys has girls that will do extra but more that don't so you're more likely to upset a girl and possibly have her make a scene. The girls at gatsbys that do extra you may have to see a couple times and then they will ask you when they feel you aren't a cop or something. When you get a bit more experience you can start see the clues some girls will drop as they dance and be better able to know who to ask and who not to. Or maybe you'll be a bit jaded and just ask any of the girls and not care what they say or do.

Gunthertwid
05-25-22, 11:12
Any time I've been in there Taylor was tending bar. Says she can do barside dances but not VIP. Anyone ever got her in VIP? Worth it?

Pussylicker2
05-25-22, 11:54
Do you have to worry about catching something if you do extras? Do I have to ask for extra or will they mention it? What's the best time to go? Are they attractive?I just pull my dick out. They usually just suck away. A couple have told my to put it away, a couple just ignored it, most start slurping away.

MilfLover68
05-25-22, 13:48
Any time I've been in there Taylor was tending bar. Says she can do barside dances but not VIP. Anyone ever got her in VIP? Worth it?Taylor does FS, BBBJ in the VIP, and OTC also.

The vag stinks pretty badly. The BBBJ ending was a yank it out of her mouth and finish with a HJ.

I wasn't happy about it.

Hotrodvfr
05-25-22, 13:51
Any time I've been in there Taylor was tending bar. Says she can do barside dances but not VIP. Anyone ever got her in VIP? Worth it?I have. At the time I was very drunk and extremely horny. Normal, sober me says don't do it.

NavyGuy88
05-25-22, 15:48
I have. At the time I was very drunk and extremely horny. Normal, sober me says don't do it.I went there once while she was bar tending. Sat at the bar while she was giving a guy at the end of the bar a dance. When she finished with the dance, and without washing her hands, she opened my beer and gave it to me. Now you know the same hand the opened my beer was rubbing on some guys dick just seconds before. Needless to say, I 'used the bathroom' and emptied my beer in the toilet and walked out.

DickyDoo
05-25-22, 16:15
I went there once while she was bar tending. Sat at the bar while she was giving a guy at the end of the bar a dance. When she finished with the dance, and without washing her hands, she opened my beer and gave it to me. Now you know the same hand the opened my beer was rubbing on some guys dick just seconds before. Needless to say, I 'used the bathroom' and emptied my beer in the toilet and walked out.FYI I was there about a month ago at around 5 PM and Taylor was fucking a guy at the end of the bar. She left with him when the night bar tender came in. Any thing can happen there LOL.

YoderWatch
05-25-22, 18:02
FYI I was there about a month ago at around 5 PM and Taylor was fucking a guy at the end of the bar. She left with him when the night bar tender came in. Any thing can happen there LOL.Dude, one time I was there and Taylor was as high as a fucking zombie. Literally it was like those videos that you sometimes see pop up on social media that show someone sleeping while standing straight up and once in a while moving ever so slightly and then all of a sudden they snap out of it and then they go right back into being a zombie again. I couldn't even get her to acknowledge me and I was never able to even get a dick infested beer because she was so zonked out. I've also heard others say that she smells like shit when she moves the panties to the side.

Bottoms up.

TheMultiverse
05-25-22, 21:23
I'm going to check out OGD sometime soon. I'm mostly an Omega guy for the Akron area but I need to check out the downtown bars. What time of day is best in terms of most ladies there?

Hotrodvfr
05-25-22, 21:51
I'm going to check out OGD sometime soon. I'm mostly an Omega guy for the Akron area but I need to check out the downtown bars. What time of day is best in terms of most ladies there?I was in today around 6. Pretty good lineup. Brea, Harley, Hennessey and Star. All fairly attractive at least and amenable to extras.

DooMama7
05-26-22, 14:56
Only 3 dancers, new bartender alley sucks.

SpinnerLover69
05-26-22, 15:28
Only 3 dancers, new bartender alley sucks.What happened to Cherie, the dayshift bartender. Used to go there a few times a week in the fall and winter.

Spike79
05-26-22, 21:22
Does any of the girls at gatsby's nort offer extras or see guys outside of club if so dm names please.

TheMultiverse
05-26-22, 21:36
Does any of the girls at gatsby's nort offer extras or see guys outside of club if so dm names please.Speaking of Gatsby's North, everyone always always says north is was better than south. Why is that? From the sound of it Gatsby's North is fairly lame compared to what can be had at the downtown clubs.

DooMama7
05-26-22, 22:52
What happened to Cherie, the dayshift bartender. Used to go there a few times a week in the fall and winter.Idk it was dead as hell which was crazy to me.

GWGuy101
05-27-22, 08:12
Idk it was dead as hell which was crazy to me.Was there the other day qnd Cherie was bartending. Late afternoon. But only a couple dancers. How is the south club? I know the other day went to Christies in Canton right when they opened, the girl there offered full service if I had a rubber. She said she came from Gatsby's South previously.

TheMultiverse
05-27-22, 13:54
I know the other day went to Christies in Canton right when they opened, the girl there offered full service if I had a rubber. She said she came from Gatsby's South previously.Christies has cameras in the rooms. Really limits the possibilities.

ChubbyChico
05-27-22, 15:21
How is Omega these days? Best hours to go, etc. Last time I was there it was set up like a members only thing so they could smoke inside. So bad I hung out for 5 minutes and left.

I'm going to check out OGD sometime soon. I'm mostly an Omega guy for the Akron area but I need to check out the downtown bars. What time of day is best in terms of most ladies there?

Hotrodvfr
05-27-22, 17:09
Christies has cameras in the rooms. Really limits the possibilities.Hate to have to be the one to tell you but all the bars have cameras in the VIP. I used to hangout with a bartender from a couple of these places and she could view cameras on her cell, I've seen it with my own eyes.

TheMultiverse
05-27-22, 17:40
How is Omega these days? Best hours to go, etc. Last time I was there it was set up like a members only thing so they could smoke inside. So bad I hung out for 5 minutes and left.I like Omega. I've been going for about four years and I've never seen smoking inside. It's a pain to bring your own booze but that's a small hassle considering the benefits. And it does allow you to drink for far less than it would cost otherwise.

They've been getting new girls lately, some very attractive and fit. They are only open Thu, Fri, and Sat and Thu is very dead. Many girls don't even come in until 10 or later, even on Fri or Sat (the place is typically open until 4 or later).

TheMultiverse
05-27-22, 19:29
Hate to have to be the one to tell you but all the bars have cameras in the VIP. I used to hangout with a bartender from a couple of these places and she could view cameras on her cell, I've seen it with my own eyes.They might have cams but that doesn't mean they watch them closely. They watch them very closely at the higher end clubs, based on my experience.

Frisky Frank
05-28-22, 09:18
I know a few people that work / worked there and they've all told me the cameras have been off since covid, so they weren't responsible for the covid mask rules at the time should someone ask to see footage to verify compliance. Apparently after the shooting they decided to just keep them off for good, reduce liability potential or some shit. I've heard the cops are blown about it, but it seems like there's a better opportunity to now to get extras there upstairs. I've heard multiple reports of girls doing extras in the club now.

Christies has cameras in the rooms. Really limits the possibilities.

DickyDoo
05-28-22, 19:14
Anyone know if the bars will be open Monday?

PopGarden10
05-28-22, 19:27
Anyone know if the bars will be open Monday?I saw lucky post that it will be open. Lusty and ogd generally aren't open. Basically treat most holidays like a Sunday. Lucky, gspot and hush are probably open. Sometimes gatsbys is open as well.

DickyDoo
05-28-22, 19:39
I saw lucky post that it will be open. Lusty and ogd generally aren't open. Basically treat most holidays like a Sunday. Lucky, gspot and hush are probably open. Sometimes gatsbys is open as well.If OGD and Lusty's are closed Monday no one made money on Monday so I figure Tuesday would be a good day to stop in. Just a thought.

NavyGuy88
05-28-22, 20:21
If OGD and Lusty's are closed Monday no one made money on Monday so I figure Tuesday would be a good day to stop in. Just a thought.I wouldn't plan on stopping by on Tuesday thinking there's going to be a ton of girls and getting something for cheap. Since the pandemic nothing makes sense. Technically, this is the last Sat of the month / Holiday Weekend / etc. In theory the places should be packed tonight but I expect nothing more then the usual (which is always a crap shoot).

Buddy Fun
05-28-22, 21:47
Gatsbys north is open Monday. There was a note on the door. I wasn't paying much attention but I think they were opening around 3-3:30.

I saw lucky post that it will be open. Lusty and ogd generally aren't open. Basically treat most holidays like a Sunday. Lucky, gspot and hush are probably open. Sometimes gatsbys is open as well.

ChubbyChico
05-29-22, 10:23
Thanks for that intel brother. Will put this on list when I'm out again. When it was still Chasers my buddies and I partied there until the sun almost came up. They used to pull in some college girls from Kent State that were just amazing. Used to have these private booths where anything goes.

I like Omega. I've been going for about four years and I've never seen smoking inside. It's a pain to bring your own booze but that's a small hassle considering the benefits. And it does allow you to drink for far less than it would cost otherwise.

They've been getting new girls lately, some very attractive and fit. They are only open Thu, Fri, and Sat and Thu is very dead. Many girls don't even come in until 10 or later, even on Fri or Sat (the place is typically open until 4 or later).

PopGarden10
05-29-22, 14:31
So which one of you guys took a riding mower to lucky last night.

WoolfMan
05-30-22, 05:49
So what do you guy's know about Boom Boom? I've been by a few times, couple cars mid day.

DickyDoo
05-30-22, 12:56
So what do you guy's know about Boom Boom? I've been by a few times, couple cars mid day.No bar side dances.

VIP $30 a song.

Manager sits out side of VIP.

Shear see through curtains VIP booths.

Extras not likely.

PopGarden10
05-30-22, 13:41
No bar side dances.

VIP $30 a song.

Manager sits out side of VIP.

Shear see through curtains VIP booths.

Extras not likely.I know some girls that have worked there bartenders / dancers. Some girls do extras it's just not as cheap as a lusty or ogd or lucky. I've never seen the dance counter go down the hallway unless they were looking for something lost. The boiths are more private than before the remodel when The couches faced each other and the see through curtain was what divided them. It's not as private as ogd or gspot w things behind a closed door, but better than Jen's main area or dreamers.

NavyGuy88
05-30-22, 19:30
I know some girls that have worked there bartenders / dancers. Some girls do extras it's just not as cheap as a lusty or ogd or lucky. I've never seen the dance counter go down the hallway unless they were looking for something lost. The boiths are more private than before the remodel when The couches faced each other and the see through curtain was what divided them. It's not as private as ogd or gspot w things behind a closed door, but better than Jen's main area or dreamers.I have no idea how this place stays open. I usually swing by once a quarter and I'm due for a new visit but each time, it's just a couple big thick black girls sitting on their buts'. No floor dances and it's just kind of sad.

On another note.

Jen's is back open again (I think this is their 4th time this year).

Original Sasha, another thick white girl, SkipTheGames Mia and 4 or 5 thick black girls. No door fees and there were some guys there as well so hopefully more girls will come back.

Jimmy 5
05-31-22, 08:31
Does Kat or Kathy still tend bar at lucky? If not anyone know where she works??

Jimmy:

Hotrodvfr
05-31-22, 09:00
Does Kat or Kathy still tend bar at lucky? If not anyone know where she works??

Jimmy:I know a Kat at G-Spot but not lucky.

PopGarden10
05-31-22, 10:28
I know a Kat at G-Spot but not lucky.Kat at gspot is the one that used to work at lucky.

PopGarden10
05-31-22, 10:38
I have no idea how this place stays open. I usually swing by once a quarter and I'm due for a new visit but each time, it's just a couple big thick black girls sitting on their buts'. No floor dances and it's just kind of sad.

On another note.

Jen's is back open again (I think this is their 4th time this year).

Original Sasha, another thick white girl, SkipTheGames Mia and 4 or 5 thick black girls. No door fees and there were some guys there as well so hopefully more girls will come back.Jens and boom seem to be mirror images of each other now. They probably make ok money bc their drink prices are higher than average. Have a loyal customer base of people that don't like to leave the north hill area. Mostly bigger black girls as dancers w a couple petite white girls you are lucky to catch. I stopped in Jen's Sunday night. Was there about a half hr mostly bigger girls Sasha, bigger black girls. One smaller black girl. Was there about a month ago on a Sunday and it was similar but a different skinny very attractive light skin black girl. There was a line for her and overheard her saying she wasn't an extras girl so I bailed.

Hjkfttu
06-02-22, 14:56
If so would you recommend? I have been to all the other Akron strip clubs and want to try something different.

PopGarden10
06-03-22, 01:19
If so would you recommend? I have been to all the other Akron strip clubs and want to try something different.The hippo used to be hush. It's the biggest probably nicest club but the most expensive with the least amount of extras. I've heard they can be had but it's expensive. Take out is possible as well. Gatsbys north is more middle of the road. Not a lot of extras but better prices. Some extras some takeout. Can be pretty fun just to hang out and watch sports.

TravelingTom
06-03-22, 07:34
The hippo used to be hush. It's the biggest probably nicest club but the most expensive with the least amount of extras. I've heard they can be had but it's expensive. Take out is possible as well. Gatsbys north is more middle of the road. Not a lot of extras but better prices. Some extras some takeout. Can be pretty fun just to hang out and watch sports.I've gone to peppermint hippo a few times very nice clubs, but I just doesn't have a vibe that I like. Kinda feels stuck up. Wants to be a high end up scale club but is in Akron.

Gatsby's is better, but if you're not a regular good luck getting a girl to stop over. Most lock on to regulars and never leave their side.

ShaftDrive
06-04-22, 07:53
I've gone to peppermint hippo a few times very nice clubs, but I just doesn't have a vibe that I like. Kinda feels stuck up. Wants to be a high end up scale club but is in Akron.

Gatsby's is better, but if you're not a regular good luck getting a girl to stop over. Most lock on to regulars and never leave their side.Don't see how Hippo can stay in business for long with those insane prices! This is not Vegas and LA here stands for Lower Akron, not Los Angeles. I agree, Gatsby's is a far better venue!

PopGarden10
06-04-22, 10:46
Don't see how Hippo can stay in business for long with those insane prices! This is not Vegas and LA here stands for Lower Akron, not Los Angeles. I agree, Gatsby's is a far better venue!It can't but it can. It's a big contradiction that it's still around. It's had 3 names in 6 years-platinum horse, hush now hippo. Maybe another I'm forgetting. The prices are the same and in truth not much more than like Jen's or boom. It's had a mysterious late night fire. They've rearranged how the inside looks w most of the renaming. It's got one of the biggest and nicest patios it just doesn't go away. I've seen it kind of dead with only about 20 people to almost completely packed in the fall 20 when Covid was still going strong. It should die, but it doesn't. I think the fact they have a full kitchen and they are open to women makes it work. It's definitely the type of place you take a woman to show them strip clubs arent dirty brothels. And it's got a bathroom you aren't afraid you'll fall through the floor or pick up a strange disease.

NavyGuy88
06-04-22, 11:07
It can't but it can. It's a big contradiction that it's still around. It's had 3 names in 6 years-platinum horse, hush now hippo. Maybe another I'm forgetting. The prices are the same and in truth not much more than like Jen's or boom. It's had a mysterious late night fire. They've rearranged how the inside looks w most of the renaming. It's got one of the biggest and nicest patios it just doesn't go away. I've seen it kind of dead with only about 20 people to almost completely packed in the fall 20 when Covid was still going strong. It should die, but it doesn't. I think the fact they have a full kitchen and they are open to women makes it work. It's definitely the type of place you take a woman to show them strip clubs arent dirty brothels. And it's got a bathroom you aren't afraid you'll fall through the floor or pick up a strange disease.Wasn't the first owner busted for Tax evasion / money laundering? If you have to wash alot (I mean alot) of ill gotten gains to make it legal, places like the Hippo make perfect sense because your real "profits" aren't coming from your customers.

PopGarden10
06-04-22, 15:52
Wasn't the first owner busted for Tax evasion / money laundering? If you have to wash alot (I mean alot) of ill gotten gains to make it legal, places like the Hippo make perfect sense because your real "profits" aren't coming from your customers.You're probably right. I remember a friend a long time ago telling me most nightclubs are just fronts for some other illegal business.

TyrellWellick
06-05-22, 01:15
After trawling through many posts, I've narrowed down my visits to either g-spot and / ogd for a nice afternoon drink and some eye candy. Will go there this week maybe both clubs if I have time. Will post what follows. Thanks for the candid reviews. I feel they do help someone who has been on the fence about going. I've seen so many changes in the last 20 years in the area. The strip club off case is now leveled, and the one off market (can't remember the name) but it was one of the that's now a Maserati dealer now.

In college I would go to the adult book store and then over to the strip club on the corner of case and market (think it was stiletto's).

Pussylicker2
06-05-22, 10:45
After trawling through many posts, I've narrowed down my visits to either g-spot and / ogd for a nice afternoon drink and some eye candy. Will go there this week maybe both clubs if I have time. Will post what follows. Thanks for the candid reviews. I feel they do help someone who has been on the fence about going. I've seen so many changes in the last 20 years in the area. The strip club off case is now leveled, and the one off market (can't remember the name) but it was one of the that's now a Maserati dealer now.

In college I would go to the adult book store and then over to the strip club on the corner of case and market (think it was stiletto's).Ogd, gspot, and lusty are all close to each other. Gspot and ogd can be difficult to park. None of them ever have cover, for $5 you can get a water including tip, so why not hit all 3?

NavyGuy88
06-05-22, 11:19
OGD 21:30 ish.

Pulled into the parking lot was just about empty. From my car I asked a guy leaving what the deal was and he said only Crystal was working and there are 3 guys inside. (I did not go in).

Lusty.

This shit hole bar literally smelled like shit (they must have a sewage backup problem). Saw Sweety and a new girl Desire. Late 20 / early 30 white girl, She's very cute in the face but just a little too thick for the little sailor.

Lucky 22:00.

Very busy, I saw Tiny (she's a strip club veteren). I'd run into her over the years but I can never get her attention. I'd love to take her for a spin.

Gat's North.

Very dead for a Sat. A dozen guys at the bar and a dozen girls. For you guys that "can't get anyones attention" when you visit, perhaps try on Saturdays.

Jen's Midnight.

Really starting to pick up. I saw a few thinner, younger girls but I was bugged by someone even pusher then Sasha. I tried to be nice and then started to be rude but this chick wouldn't go away. It was late anyways so I press the "Fuck It" button and just went home to bed.

In college I would go to the adult book store and then over to the strip club on the corner of case and market (think it was stiletto's).

PopGarden10
06-05-22, 11:37

In college I would go to the adult book store and then over to the strip club on the corner of case and market (think it was stiletto's).I don't know all the street names just how to get to clubs but I think you are talking about Lisa's (case & market) and flashdance (where the car dealership is). Lisa's was the biggest brothel around. Don't think we will see anything like that again. They were just too open.

PopGarden10
06-05-22, 11:53
OGD 21:30 ish.

Pulled into the parking lot was just about empty. From my car I asked a guy leaving what the deal was and he said only Crystal was working and there are 3 guys inside. (I did not go in).

Lusty.

This shit hole bar literally smelled like shit (they must have a sewage backup problem). Saw Sweety and a new girl Desire. Late 20 / early 30 white girl, She's very cute in the face but just a little too thick for the little sailor.

Lucky 22:00.

Very busy, I saw Tiny (she's a strip club veteren). I'd run into her over the years but I can never get her attention. I'd love to take her for a spin.

Gat's North.

Very dead for a Sat. A dozen guys at the bar and a dozen girls. For you guys that "can't get anyones attention" when you visit, perhaps try on Saturdays.

Jen's Midnight.

Really starting to pick up. I saw a few thinner, younger girls but I was bugged by someone even pusher then Sasha. I tried to be nice and then started to be rude but this chick wouldn't go away. It was late anyways so I press the "Fuck It" button and just went home to bed.I got a couple dance from desire (I thought she said Zara but she said it softly) or maybe it was someone different bc in no way could you call her thick or fat. She's almost the same size as sweetie maybe 10 ths more at most. Definitely a more attractive than you normally find at lusty. But she also doesn't seem like an extra type. Certainly wasn't making any open offers like other girls do. There was a different bartender than normal. Think I heard her called jasmine. But not the good jasmine from ogd. This was a kinda goth heavyset girl with a lot of tats. Saw her give some bar dances as well. Lastly there was Gigi and another bigger girl that always offers me dances but I'm never interested and always forget her name.

Stopped at ogd around 10 brentnie had come in but apparently crystal had kicked her in the leg for some reason and she was in the bathroom. I takes her forever to get dressed and ready so I didn't feel like waiting.

Went to Jen's around 11 there were a lot of girls. Probably at least 10 but they were mostly black except for Mia, Sasha and another kinda plump white girl. Might be getting back into form but needs more balance.

ChubbyChico
06-05-22, 13:00
Yes. I won't name names, but he was also the owner of Posh later named Lux, the martini / dance club across the corner that was called Zar, in addition to a couple drive thrus and other properties. He was well known in the local body building circles and party circles, and, well, you can draw your own conclusions from there regarding the need to wash cash.

He's in the akron Lebanese community and tight with the families that own places including Mannies, Rays, some valley bars. Coincidentally the late father of one of these owners owned that little titty bar on Tallmadge Ave which now belongs to his son and is a sports bar.

Wasn't the first owner busted for Tax evasion / money laundering? If you have to wash alot (I mean alot) of ill gotten gains to make it legal, places like the Hippo make perfect sense because your real "profits" aren't coming from your customers.

ChubbyChico
06-07-22, 01:16
Well fellas, driving back from southern Ohio today I had the opportunity to either hangout with a buddy at a local pub or tour a few tittay bars. I chose tittays.

Detoured to Gatsbys south around 5 pm. Pretty much dead except for one exceptionally attractive Asian girl who called herself Miko. A few drinks, fun conversation, couple bar side dances and she had little chico chubby as fuck. Truly an outstanding lap dance, and knowing you won't get any action ITC, I inquired about some take out. She did told me she would need to get to know me before giving out digits, and then "maybe" we could meet up for dinner or drinks sometime.

Sounds like a blow-off so off to Gatsbys north.

7-ish and I counted 9 dudes at the bar with zero girls in sight. Bartender Marci is there and service is freaking terrible. She can be a good time but when she zeros in on a certain part of the bar, you can count on your drink being empty for a while if you're sitting on the other side. Saw a couple girls funnel in including a stunning little young blond. She sat next to an older fella for about 2 hrs at least and I swear made no money. Crazy. There were a couple other young-ins, 18 to be exact. 1 cute and thin the other not so much. The thin one called herself Bambi and acted like she never danced before. No conversation skills so I bounced.

OGD around 11 after stopping for food.

Parking lot was PACKED. Went into a rather interesting crowd, mix of customers who would otherwise never be in the same bar together. Bobbi working, a blonde I've never seen and the tall slender mixed girl who I believe has been referenced here before. She legit gives the ol' Jasmine a run for her money in terms of looks. Maybe hotter. Wearing nothing but dental floss for a bikini tonight. But she doesn't seem to have any interest in dancing. Another mind boggling one, who could have guys literally lined up out the door to pay her. Thought I'd take the blond girl for a spin but a little brunette came up who had a nice body by OGD standards, face ok, teeth not rotted so I'd give her a 7/10 in that environment. Says her name is Brittany. Went to the back after failing to get a firm amount to play. Considering I've been disappointed all night and have cash to burn, I said fuck it why not. Long story short, got a very sensual dance leading to a terrific blowjob that led to some cowgirl, doggy, and finish in mish. She claimed to have had a baby 4 weeks ago, but (1) her body showed no signs and (2) that pussy was tight and silky smooth. 5 songs later she said 20 per song plus whatever tip I wanted. Offers a total of 120 and she was happy. Not bad for 16 minutes worth of work I guess.

Ohio Racer
06-07-22, 06:51
Don't see how Hippo can stay in business for long with those insane prices! This is not Vegas and LA here stands for Lower Akron, not Los Angeles. I agree, Gatsby's is a far better venue!What are they charging at Hippo?

Been wanting to check the place out. I have been to their sister club in Toledo.

TravelingTom
06-07-22, 14:34
What are they charging at Hippo?

Been wanting to check the place out. I have been to their sister club in Toledo.If I remember it was 20 a song. Then rooms for like 175 for 15 minutes. Most of the girls there want to sell you there website. Not my thing. That place just doesn't fit in Alron.

TheMultiverse
06-07-22, 15:08
If I remember it was 20 a song. Then rooms for like 175 for 15 minutes. Most of the girls there want to sell you there website. Not my thing. That place just doesn't fit in Alron.$175 for 15 minutes?? That's like Christie's pricing I think.

Fozzy7823
06-07-22, 18:29
First visit from about 2 weeks ago. Was a Wednesday night. Couple cars in the lot so decided to check it out roughly about 10:30 pm. Otis was bar tending. Some people don't like him but I don't mind him, he actually holds a conversation. There was only one girl. White blond named Savannah? Said she had just gotten back. She looked familiar but I couldn't confirm. Anyway took her to the back. 80 bucks for a bbjcim. Wasn't bad. She was cute but had some baby damage. I pissed her off tho, she wanted a ride and was adamant about riding home in her bra and thong. I ghosted her quick after the VIP.

Second visit. Today around 2:30.5 girls working with chubby bartending. Typical Hanna, Rachel, tall dark haired women, white girl bbw with pink hair, and star was working. I couldn't get Hanna to leave me alone so I left. I like to have fun at the clubs but I can't do crazy chicks. Might go back out tonight to see the night crowd. It's all about the hunt and hoping to find that Diamond.

Be safe!

ShaftDrive
06-08-22, 07:39
If I remember it was 20 a song. Then rooms for like 175 for 15 minutes. Most of the girls there want to sell you there website. Not my thing. That place just doesn't fit in Alron.And at night $10 cover and minimum $10 for mixed drink. Screw that!

YoderWatch
06-10-22, 16:44
Ughhh.

OgD: Star, Hannah, chubby older gal, and chubby brunette with a missing tooth. Ran like the wind.

Cw: arrived and opening and never went in as there was 1 car in the lot and it was a dude who walked in and straight back out.

G's: three AA and a bulldyke with face tats who called herself Bonnie. She was bigger and there was absolutely nothing sexy about her. Guzzle down my ice cold brew and got the fuck out.

Lucky: there was a very thin young looking white girl who had kind of jacked up teeth. The body was a tiny little spinner and I wanted to take it for a spin. I took her to the back, and she kept her panties on. There was no chance of getting anything extra with this one. They were two other girls in the car, one chubby but cute brunette with glasses who is occupied and one older black lady.

I hope it's A more productive weekend for you all. Stay safe and watch your Yoder.

Kenai21
06-13-22, 18:51
And at night $10 cover and minimum $10 for mixed drink. Screw that!Stopped by today, two girls working. Did two songs for $20 each and No touching, LOL. Never again.

PopGarden10
06-13-22, 20:52
Made a couple quick stops but no time to get dances. Ogd only had 4 girls. Tianna, talisha (sp?) then looks like Jessica is back. And I think destiny that used to work at lusty was there but I didn't talk to her. Went in lusty for a minute but t was just sweetie, Betty and Gigi.

Hjkfttu
06-14-22, 13:48
This is a fun post. I'm curious to know.

DickyDoo
06-14-22, 13:48
I think I will take a tour of the dive bars Wed. Not expecting much, but you never know. Anyone want to join me for a beer?

DooMama7
06-14-22, 20:17
Made a couple quick stops but no time to get dances. Ogd only had 4 girls. Tianna, talisha (sp?) then looks like Jessica is back. And I think destiny that used to work at lusty was there but I didn't talk to her. Went in lusty for a minute but t was just sweetie, Betty and Gigi.Jessica as in blonde Jessica? MILF with the bubble butt?

TheMultiverse
06-14-22, 20:35
I think I will take a tour of the dive bars Wed. Not expecting much, but you never know. Anyone want to join me for a beer?Wish you could give us a live action report. Do you tweet? LOL.

PopGarden10
06-14-22, 21:05
Jessica as in blonde Jessica? MILF with the bubble butt?Yep. It is. Not sure how often she will work. But probably will be working in the evenings.

Member #6410
06-15-22, 15:42
I think I will take a tour of the dive bars Wed. Not expecting much, but you never know. Anyone want to join me for a beer?Probably headed out there myself. Need something to hold me over till I go for better quality in Michigan. I don't drink though LOL.

NavyGuy88
06-15-22, 18:13
90 + degree days. Just watch out for the "finer" establishments and their Air Con.

ODG, I remember they always having problems with theirs.

Lucky's is a window unit by the pool tables.

KarmaClutch
06-15-22, 20:48
Rough day weather wise for the ladies.

YoderWatch
06-15-22, 23:54
Rough day weather wise for the ladies.Jesus! Who is that pig? Even has her ankle wrapped to cover the puss from oozing onto a customer. I can't even imagine what that snatch smells like baking in the heat.

I was very close to hitting the clubs tonight but I knew that it would probably be a stinky bunch.

NavyGuy88
06-16-22, 08:14
Rough day weather wise for the ladies.Yeah. There are some gentlemen on this board that think spending $40 -$80 (that's 40, not 400) on some 22 yr old young thing on drinks / dances is a complete waist and guys that do that are simps because the same $40 will get you a "trip around the world" from someone like that.

BumLick1
06-16-22, 09:29
Yeah. There are some gentlemen on this board that think spending $40 -$80 (that's 40, not 400) on some 22 yr old young thing on drinks / dances is a complete waist and guys that do that are simps because the same $40 will get you a "trip around the world" from someone like that.The problem isn't the 40-80. It's the availability of the type of dancer that you're talking about.

I can say without a doubt in my mind that currently no Akron dancer is worth 40 bucks in just drinks, let alone double that.

KarmaClutch
06-16-22, 11:11
Yeah. There are some gentlemen on this board that think spending $40 -$80 (that's 40, not 400) on some 22 yr old young thing on drinks / dances is a complete waist and guys that do that are simps because the same $40 will get you a "trip around the world" from someone like that.It's nice to see they were acknowledging Flag Day. LOL.

Member #6410
06-16-22, 17:25
Rough day weather wise for the ladies.I actually hit up Lusty's last night and man were they all pissed that this pic hit facebook. Stayed for a little bit. Ended up taking Sweetie back because she is a sure thing for her normal rate that has been reported on before. OGD was a swing and a miss for me. Was there around shift change. Honestly I am starting to feel just a slight bit bad for Bobbie having to turn her down multiple times every time I am there. Day shift at OGD just seems like it is staffed by people who should have got out of this game about 15 years or more ago.

Lusty has literally only had Sweetie for me since she has the closest to the body type I look for. Gigi. God what can I say she has fallen way far from grace since she was at OGD the first time I saw her. Haven't seen Jada around in a while. Lucky is always a bust for me. Never had any extras there but I have heard it is more of a day shift place. I have also never even had a dancer talk to me at G-Spot. Think the next time I am out I might hit up Dreamers and Gatsby's for a bit higher class talent. I know the extras aren't really a sure thing in either of those places but I can at least know I will be getting above walker quality.

DooMama7
06-16-22, 19:16
Rough day weather wise for the ladies.Hahahahahahaahaha.

Tonto Monger
06-16-22, 20:23
It's nice to see they were acknowledging Flag Day. LOL.Notice that the flag is flying upside down, which is the international signal for distress. About right with Jabba the Hut guarding the entrance, LOL.

CincyHobbist
06-17-22, 07:29
Notice that the flag is flying upside down, which is the international signal for distress. About right with Jabba the Hut guarding the entrance, LOL.We should liberate the club from being occupied by Jabba the Hut and her goodies! .

CincyHobbist
06-17-22, 07:31
Is there still a strip club on the street next to the blimp hangers? If I am remembering correctly it was called the Landing or had that in the name some where!

TravelingTom
06-17-22, 08:20
Went into Lucky's. Only 3 girls working. Two of the girls were way too large for me, but that's me, I know some guys like that. There was an AA girl kinda cute. Got a dance from her. No hint of extras. Stayed for about an hour. Pickings are getting slim out there. I wonder where these girls are getting their money? Good Luck!

PopGarden10
06-17-22, 11:14
Is there still a strip club on the street next to the blimp hangers? If I am remembering correctly it was called the Landing or had that in the name some where!That closed down like 10 years ago or so. I remember they got busted for having an underage girl there. Don't really remember the name but I think I went once or twice before it shut down. There is a nice brewery over there now.

HedonismBot
06-17-22, 13:00
Went into Lucky's. Only 3 girls working. Two of the girls were way too large for me, but that's me, I know some guys like that. There was an AA girl kinda cute. Got a dance from her. No hint of extras. Stayed for about an hour. Pickings are getting slim out there. I wonder where these girls are getting their money? Good Luck!With OF, the existence of pay pigs / financial domination and to a lesser extent SeekingArrangements / other sugar baby sites; it stands to reason younger, more attractive women who grew up on social media have monetized themselves in various ways, many of which are less work, more money, and that may or may not involve physical companionship. The past few times I have been out at strip clubs it seems as if the most attractive women were not soliciting dances and were taking many selfies. Among may other reasons it is a very strange time.

KarmaClutch
06-17-22, 13:26
I've noticed that the same four or five bars keep getting mentioned here. What about Bottom's Up, Club Desiree, Francois? Granted I haven't been to any of these in years but was curious if anything good can be had.

Side note: I do remember Francois being pretty nasty. LOL.

PopGarden10
06-17-22, 19:12
I've noticed that the same four or five bars keep getting mentioned here. What about Bottom's Up, Club Desiree, Francois? Granted I haven't been to any of these in years but was curious if anything good can be had.

Side note: I do remember Francois being pretty nasty. LOL.All the Desiree's are closed now. Bottoms up has weird hours and not a lot of touching in any way. Francois is outside the normal area I go to and any recent reports haven't been encouraging. There used to be several more clubs but the numbers are slowly dwindling.

AkEarl
06-17-22, 20:09
Is there still a strip club on the street next to the blimp hangers? If I am remembering correctly it was called the Landing or had that in the name some where!It used to be rumours now it's a water proofing company.

VamphireWknd
06-17-22, 21:13
That closed down like 10 years ago or so. I remember they got busted for having an underage girl there. Don't really remember the name but I think I went once or twice before it shut down. There is a nice brewery over there now.I was there when the Dating Show almost got busted while broadcasting there.

MLBeach18
06-17-22, 23:59
Stopped at lustys and nobody was there. Sweetie was walking in when I was walking out. Maybe next time! Went to OGD and.

Jessica and Nola and Tatiana and a new girl that I didn't get to talk to! I think Jessica is hot I dropped a load in her! 140 for 2 barside and 2 songs in the back.

ChubbyChico
06-18-22, 11:25
Think I'll take an akron tour mid-to-late afternoon today to see what's poppin'. Probably hit Gats north around 3:30 if any of you fellow mongers are wanting to throw back a few beers!

MilfLover68
06-18-22, 18:46
Think I'll take an akron tour mid-to-late afternoon today to see what's poppin'. Probably hit Gats north around 3:30 if any of you fellow mongers are wanting to throw back a few beers!Gat north was full of dudes, and two girls that I saw with their regulars.

Lustys has two big girls just sitting in the back room.

Off to CWs.

Advisor
06-20-22, 17:24
Stopped at lustys and nobody was there. Sweetie was walking in when I was walking out. Maybe next time! Went to OGD and.

Jessica and Nola and Tatiana and a new girl that I didn't get to talk to! I think Jessica is hot I dropped a load in her! 140 for 2 barside and 2 songs in the back.Dude I did the opposite. Stopped at OGD but parking lot was full! So I backed out and went to Lustys and got there when Sweetie did but did't feel like sticking around so I left after one beer. Is there other parking for OGD when lot is full?

MilfLover68
06-21-22, 01:31
For those of you who are fans of Sweetie, she is no longer working at Lusty's.

She's looking for a new venue, possibly CW's, but she hasn't confirmed that yet.

Happy mongering, fellas.

ScratchDent
06-21-22, 06:59

Jessica and Nola and Tatiana and a new girl that I didn't get to talk to! I think Jessica is hot I dropped a load in her! 140 for 2 barside and 2 songs in the back.Does Jessica have a regular time / day she's there? And please tell me she isn't a bigger girl.

PopGarden10
06-21-22, 10:39
For those of you who are fans of Sweetie, she is no longer working at Lusty's.

She's looking for a new venue, possibly CW's, but she hasn't confirmed that yet.

Happy mongering, fellas.I hope not cws since they screen who comes in. Was it her choice or theirs. Even if she show up the club they should look the other way bc she's the best looking woman they have.

PopGarden10
06-21-22, 10:45
Does Jessica have a regular time / day she's there? And please tell me she isn't a bigger girl.She's just starting back up so I don't know if she has regular times yet other than she's an evening girl. She's worked at lusty and ogd on and off for maybe the last 10 years so you might have seen her before. But she's a 40 yr old mom of 3 so she's put on a little weight in the belly area. Especially in the time since Covid. She's still pretty cool and a good lay and good looking for her age.

NavyGuy88
06-21-22, 18:55
Maybe with that very truthful advertisement from that picture a couple posts ago, I wonder if some guys are skipping that bar?

Any word on the new girl Desire? The one time I saw her, I did think she was pretty in the face and would like to get a 2nd opinion on her.

I hope not cws since they screen who comes in. Was it her choice or theirs. Even if she show up the club they should look the other way bc she's the best looking woman they have.

MilfLover68
06-21-22, 19:46
Maybe with that very truthful advertisement from that picture a couple posts ago, I wonder if some guys are skipping that bar?

Any word on the new girl Desire? The one time I saw her, I did think she was pretty in the face and would like to get a 2nd opinion on her.Desire also quit. Maybe there was some drama.

DooMama7
06-21-22, 20:29
She's just starting back up so I don't know if she has regular times yet other than she's an evening girl. She's worked at lusty and ogd on and off for maybe the last 10 years so you might have seen her before. But she's a 40 yr old mom of 3 so she's put on a little weight in the belly area. Especially in the time since Covid. She's still pretty cool and a good lay and good looking for her age.She told me mostly Monday. Saturday evenings.

NavyGuy88
06-21-22, 20:59
Desire also quit. Maybe there was some drama.Thanks for the info. Any word on where she went to?

ScratchDent
06-21-22, 21:44
She's just starting back up so I don't know if she has regular times yet other than she's an evening girl. She's worked at lusty and ogd on and off for maybe the last 10 years so you might have seen her before. But she's a 40 yr old mom of 3 so she's put on a little weight in the belly area. Especially in the time since Covid. She's still pretty cool and a good lay and good looking for her age.Thank ya, I'm wondering if I may have seen her before. Still may give her a try.

PopGarden10
06-22-22, 01:09
Desire also quit. Maybe there was some drama.Maybe it's odd, maybe it's not. Girls move around all time but still a bit odd two of the hotter girls left when they probably would be the big money makers there. Girls that do extra and probably make good money don't leave unless they go to jail or get a boyfriend to pull them away. Seems like the hot bartender hasn't been there recently either. Maybe they don't like the new bartender. It was pretty dead Saturday night. Just sweetie and Betty.

YoderWatch
06-23-22, 14:39
OGD was lit last night. Packed with skanks and dudes as well. It felt like the good old days. Jada was even in and was looking like she lost a lot of weight and looked pretty good. Got in and out within a matter of 6 minutes with a positive experience.

They were advertising a benefit for the bartender whose house burned down to the ground recently. If I were you, I would keep giving them a try as it was a fun time in there.

And don't forget to watch your Yoder.

Member #6410
06-23-22, 20:33
OGD was lit last night. Packed with skanks and dudes as well. It felt like the good old days. Jada was even in and was looking like she lost a lot of weight and looked pretty good. Got in and out within a matter of 6 minutes with a positive experience.

They were advertising a benefit for the bartender whose house burned down to the ground recently. If I were you, I would keep giving them a try as it was a fun time in there.

And don't forget to watch your Yoder.I was surprised to see Jada there myself last night. There was a blonde there that didn't look too bad either. I didn't have much time last night so I just took Jada back for a session. Ran me a little over 100. I am still on the lookout for a decent spinner type as I have kinda gotten tired of Sweetie. Hell if Royalty Room in the Youngstown area had a FS scene I would go there more often. If anybody has a line on a possible alt / goth performer let me know LOL.

TheMultiverse
06-23-22, 21:25
Maybe it's odd, maybe it's not. Girls move around all time but still a bit odd two of the hotter girls left when they probably would be the big money makers there. Girls that do extra and probably make good money don't leave unless they go to jail or get a boyfriend to pull them away.Or a new sugar daddy. Happens a lot.

Member #6410
06-24-22, 07:32
Probably going to head out to the clubs tomorrow for a day shift run. What are the best places to hit? I'm usually a night shift person so I have no experience on what is available before 5 pm. Can PM me if yall want with your diamonds in the rough too. I won't turn much down nowadays with the quality this state has.

Fozzy7823
06-24-22, 13:18
I was surprised to see Jada there myself last night. There was a blonde there that didn't look too bad either. I didn't have much time last night so I just took Jada back for a session. Ran me a little over 100. I am still on the lookout for a decent spinner type as I have kinda gotten tired of Sweetie. Hell if Royalty Room in the Youngstown area had a FS scene I would go there more often. If anybody has a line on a possible alt / goth performer let me know LOL.What's the royalty room like these days? Might head out tonight. Fridays have been decent in the past.

DooMama7
06-24-22, 14:09
I was surprised to see Jada there myself last night. There was a blonde there that didn't look too bad either. I didn't have much time last night so I just took Jada back for a session. Ran me a little over 100. I am still on the lookout for a decent spinner type as I have kinda gotten tired of Sweetie. Hell if Royalty Room in the Youngstown area had a FS scene I would go there more often. If anybody has a line on a possible alt / goth performer let me know LOL.I have had FS with a woman at RR before, just have to find the right one.

DooMama7
06-24-22, 14:09

And don't forget to watch your Yoder.The bartender being Kristina or Chubby?

PopGarden10
06-24-22, 16:28
The bartender being Kristina or Chubby?It's Kristina bc her house burned down last month.

PopGarden10
06-24-22, 16:30
I have had FS with a woman at RR before, just have to find the right one.I asked once and the girls said 250. That was when the head girl was Arielle and had them all charging the same for everything. I know the bc prices went up after she left don't know the FS prices. It's such a gamble to go out there now I've not thought about trying for a while.

Member #6410
06-24-22, 16:51
I asked once and the girls said 250. That was when the head girl was Arielle and had them all charging the same for everything. I know the bc prices went up after she left don't know the FS prices. It's such a gamble to go out there now I've not thought about trying for a while.I might head out there tonight as it is my last weekend to play for a little while and funds need to replenish. Detroit is just getting a bit too expensive with my Landing Strip addiction.

Member #6410
06-24-22, 16:55
What's the royalty room like these days? Might head out tonight. Fridays have been decent in the past.Its hit and miss. If you go I recommend Ivy. Glasses. Septum piercing. Really personable and pretty damn good head game. Yup. I think I am headed there tonight myself. Maybe this recession we are going to hit could bring back a new Jasmine to Akron. I am tempted to check out the scene at CW's now since they have reopened though.

Fozzy7823
06-24-22, 19:20
Its hit and miss. If you go I recommend Ivy. Glasses. Septum piercing. Really personable and pretty damn good head game. Yup. I think I am headed there tonight myself. Maybe this recession we are going to hit could bring back a new Jasmine to Akron. I am tempted to check out the scene at CW's now since they have reopened though.Good to know. After my last experience at OGD (I had princess? Sexy AA but she basically set me up and robbed me) I'm in the need for a change. Guess I'm heading east tonight!

DooMama7
06-24-22, 22:28
I might head out there tonight as it is my last weekend to play for a little while and funds need to replenish. Detroit is just getting a bit too expensive with my Landing Strip addiction.Sheesh you go day or night? LS, BT's and FC can get pricey quick, best to hit day shift if you don't, silver cricket might be the best bet for value, then you got HVIII and Bogarts.

PintleHook
06-25-22, 18:14
Someone made a meme.

MilfLover68
06-25-22, 18:33
Sweetie is at CW's now, FYI.

Pussylicker2
06-25-22, 18:49
Sheesh you go day or night? LS, BT's and FC can get pricey quick, best to hit day shift if you don't, silver cricket might be the best bet for value, then you got HVIII and Bogarts.The one thomg LS, BT's and FC have in common, valet parking.

At BT's you can park on the street and avoid the valet. FC and LS want your keys regardlesd. I'll never surrender my keys. Bogies has great food not expensive, you don't have to pay each time you go back in VIP, and you can ask for a pass to the other club.

LenDavid
06-25-22, 20:06
Someone made a meme.Funny stuff there.

Dan00
06-25-22, 22:01
What Facebook profiles do you guys look at to keep up with the clubs?

Member #6410
06-26-22, 00:27
Sheesh you go day or night? LS, BT's and FC can get pricey quick, best to hit day shift if you don't, silver cricket might be the best bet for value, then you got HVIII and Bogarts.I usually hit the shift change time frame. End up at Henry's around 530. Then next stop is Bogarts. Usually pop into Criket around 730 to 8. Bt's around the same time. Landing strip is usually my last stop if I can't find a cheaper option. The whole thing is Landing Strip and BT's talent (at least during the times I go) is literally miles above Henry's and Bogart's. Never seen a girl under a 7 at LS. The cheaper places are running from 3's to 8's with the 8 being a damn diamond in the rough that usually has a line of guys waiting to get ahold of her. I haven't mastered the art of negotiation with the girls at the higher end club because honestly I am a bit socially awkward, but I know I won't step foot in Flight Club again. The vibe is off. Do I pay more at BT's and LS? Definitely. Is the quality of dancers better? Also definitely. 250 to 300 is what I have usually been quoted at both places. FC was a damn sticker shock being quoted 500 and above. Hell I even had a girl at Bogarts tell me she never does anything for less than 300. I laughed my ass off and walked away. On the point of Valet parking, I have never had an issue with it but I also keep my car clean of anything I wouldn't want stolen or looked through. Detroit area trips are about the full experience to me. I want to relax. I want to enjoy the atmosphere. See actual hot women while watching a UFC fight or a game. Then to cap off the night have a quick experience with one of the girls and be on my long trek home. People say I overpay and I just might be. It's more of a premium of safety and atmosphere for me than anything else.

Akron's club scene to me is a place where you want to snag something quick that will just be there to get you off and get you out the door. Questionable couches that I think by now just need to be dragged out by someone in a hazmat suit and burned LOL. Some of the girls I have seen are just slightly above SW level. From what I can tell the prices do reflect this however. Is Sweetie or Jada a knockout? Definitely not but for ones with my preference they are the best I have been able to come by in the area. GiGi wasn't a bad looker a year or so ago but she has fallen hard. Destiny (I swear I think she is related to sweetie in some way) is better looking than Sweetie but mechanical as all hell. I imagine my options would end up a little better if I opened up my preference to the AA dancer's. The routine in Akron for me has basically been a sad loop of going to OGD and dodging the ones that are too old or too heavy, heading to Lusty and doing the exact same, getting completely ignored by everyone at GSpot or striking out completely at Lucky. All of that just to head back to Lusty to see Sweetie for the normal quick FS for 150. Apparently she is at CW's from a previous post on here so maybe that place will have an influx of talent?

I haven't stopped in at Dreamer's or Gatsby's in a very long time. Last time I hit up Dreamer's I was able to manage a BBBJ from a slightly chunky blonde white dancer named Paige for 100 +songs. Gatsby's VIP for me is a no go because of how open it is. I realized that I have been coming up here a bit much because now the bartenders remember who I am LOL.

Member #6410
06-26-22, 00:28
What Facebook profiles do you guys look at to keep up with the clubs?All the profiles I have found haven't even had any posts for almost a year. These places definitely don't seem to advertise by social media and it looks like they are more of a word of mouth thing.

PopGarden10
06-26-22, 11:29
What Facebook profiles do you guys look at to keep up with the clubs?The only one the is updated in any way is lucky. Even then it's still sporadic. Gatsbys will post some ads for special parties. Most pages are setup like friend pages not business pages. It's been talked about before but it's seems they don't really help business so they give up on them after awhile.

AsainLuv
06-27-22, 13:21
Sweetie is at CW's now, FYI.What does she look like, I think I'd like to introduce myself.

MilfLover68
06-27-22, 13:53
What does she look like, I think I'd like to introduce myself.This photo is pretty dark, but Sweetie is the brunette spinner on the left.

Pussylicker2
06-27-22, 13:56
What does she look like, I think I'd like to introduce myself.Go to their facebook page (Lusty's bar), scroll down a little and there she is. Tiny tits, nice body.

Member #6410
06-27-22, 17:28
Sweetie is at CW's now, FYI.Anything else decent at CW's? From the time I was in from before they closed Sweetie would probably end up dominating that club.

Hotrodvfr
06-27-22, 22:30
Anything else decent at CW's? From the time I was in from before they closed Sweetie would probably end up dominating that club.Sweetie will be the best thing there. Girls at CW tend to the bigger and older side of the scale.

AsainLuv
06-28-22, 08:13
Thanks all to replied, I did catch a glimpse of her, great spinner body, and very popular. 2 guys showed up just as she was walking in, and she knew them both, so I knew I was not going to get to meet her, because I did not have that much time to wait.

-AL.

PipeFighter94
06-28-22, 08:17
Thanks all to replied, I did catch a glimpse of her, great spinner body, and very popular. 2 guys showed up just as she was walking in, and she knew them both, so I knew I was not going to get to meet her, because I did not have that much time to wait.

-AL.About what time did you stop in?

AsainLuv
06-28-22, 13:11
About what time did you stop in?I believe it was 6:30 or 7:00. I was there earlier to see Rose, but left for Dinner, and came back. I was about to leave when she walked in.

BigBobby69
06-29-22, 00:14
Can you dump a load in Sweetie? And how much does she charge.

Hollywoodnd
06-29-22, 09:52
Sweetie will be the best thing there. Girls at CW tend to the bigger and older side of the scale.Say someone is kind of into that thing, is that a place for ITC action? I had mixed luck my last time to Tire Town, I'm interested in coming back.

DickyDoo
06-29-22, 09:59
Can you dump a load in Sweetie? And how much does she charge.Yes you can. At Lusty's she wanted $150 for 3 songs. In my opinion that is to much for these dive clubs. You can get it for $ max or less at these clubs.

Hotrodvfr
06-29-22, 12:26
Say someone is kind of into that thing, is that a place for ITC action? I had mixed luck my last time to Tire Town, I'm interested in coming back.Yeah definitely. You should have several agreeable options. Rose is a bigger girl but young. Give her a whirl.

AsainLuv
06-30-22, 09:47
Rose is a real sweetheart, she loves to please, and if your good to her, you will get that and more back. I've never seen any signs of drug use, I have seen her a little tipsy. She is usually a day shift girl.

SameWat2323
06-30-22, 14:10
Yes you can. At Lusty's she wanted $150 for 3 songs. In my opinion that is to much for these dive clubs. You can get it for $ max or less at these clubs.Found another pic of her (on right) of google.

DooMama7
06-30-22, 18:04
I usually hit the shift change time frame. End up at Henry's around 530. Then next stop is Bogarts. Usually pop into Criket around 730 to 8. Bt's around the same time. Landing strip is usually my last stop if I can't find a cheaper option. The whole thing is Landing Strip and BT's talent (at least during the times I go) is literally miles above Henry's and Bogart's. Never seen a girl under a 7 at LS. The cheaper places are running from 3's to 8's with the 8 being a damn diamond in the rough that usually has a line of guys waiting to get ahold of her. I haven't mastered the art of negotiation with the girls at the higher end club because honestly I am a bit socially awkward, but I know I won't step foot in Flight Club again. The vibe is off. Do I pay more at BT's and LS? Definitely. Is the quality of dancers better? Also definitely. 250 to 300 is what I have usually been quoted at both places. FC was a damn sticker shock being quoted 500 and above. Hell I even had a girl at Bogarts tell me she never does anything for less than 300. I laughed my ass off and walked away. On the point of Valet parking, I have never had an issue with it but I also keep my car clean of anything I wouldn't want stolen or looked through. Detroit area trips are about the full experience to me. I want to relax. I want to enjoy the atmosphere. See actual hot women while watching a UFC fight or a game. Then to cap off the night have a quick experience with one of the girls and be on my long trek home. People say I overpay and I just might be. It's more of a premium of safety and atmosphere for me than anything else.

Akron's club scene to me is a place where you want to snag something quick that will just be there to get you off and get you out the door. Questionable couches that I think by now just need to be dragged out by someone in a hazmat suit and burned LOL. Some of the girls I have seen are just slightly above SW level. From what I can tell the prices do reflect this however. Is Sweetie or Jada a knockout? Definitely not but for ones with my preference they are the best I have been able to come by in the area. GiGi wasn't a bad looker a year or so ago but she has fallen hard. Destiny (I swear I think she is related to sweetie in some way) is better looking than Sweetie but mechanical as all hell. I imagine my options would end up a little better if I opened up my preference to the AA dancer's. The routine in Akron for me has basically been a sad loop of going to OGD and dodging the ones that are too old or too heavy, heading to Lusty and doing the exact same, getting completely ignored by everyone at GSpot or striking out completely at Lucky. All of that just to head back to Lusty to see Sweetie for the normal quick FS for 150. Apparently she is at CW's from a previous post on here so maybe that place will have an influx of talent?

I haven't stopped in at Dreamer's or Gatsby's in a very long time. Last time I hit up Dreamer's I was able to manage a BBBJ from a slightly chunky blonde white dancer named Paige for 100 +songs. Gatsby's VIP for me is a no go because of how open it is. I realized that I have been coming up here a bit much because now the bartenders remember who I am LOL.Ever since you said the SW comment on how the akron dancers look, it really hits different LOL with inflation the way it is I may just stop going and focus on better looking women in Detroit, South Florida and the DR.

Member #6410
06-30-22, 22:23
Ever since you said the SW comment on how the akron dancers look, it really hits different LOL with inflation the way it is I may just stop going and focus on better looking women in Detroit, South Florida and the DR.I feel it man. I used to hit up Detroit once every month or so. It usually runs me about 500 to 700 a trip just because of all the valet and covers plus the extras. Looking at the surrounding states the Midwest is a black hole for the SC extra game. Streetwalker cruise can be a bit risky for me since I am from a middle of nowhere county and having out of county plates is a sure way to get yourself tailed when driving through the known walker havens, especially upwards of two hours away LOL. Been trying to dip my toes into the escort game but my paranoia gets the best of me too much to TOFTT and try a new girl and reviews can be super spotty or just completely sparse. I started my mongering career in the peak of the opioid crisis on Sullivant in Columbus. Moved to clubs after too many close calls, and I just can't force myself to go to the AMPs where a 65 yr old korean lady takes 20 dicks a day wants me to be her 21st.

BigBobby69
07-01-22, 12:04
Is Sweetie the girl to go see? I'm pretty nervous about going to club.

Member #6410
07-01-22, 17:30
Is Sweetie the girl to go see? I'm pretty nervous about going to club.Don't be nervous my friend. The club is pretty much the lowest risk option for this hobby of ours. Sweetie is the girl to see if you want the white younger spinner type. She is really personable and talkative (sometimes too talkative during service LOL). The main issue with Sweetie is she charges a bit more than the others around the area. 150 BBFS and if memory serves me correct 80 BBBJCIM. The other caveat to this is that is for 3 songs. You don't pop in 3 songs and she will want more. She is the old reliable for me and probably for a few more on this board.

I haven't had too much experience with the others that people mention a lot like Hannah or Autumn or Brea. I am pretty damn picky which can be a death sentence for the night in Akron. Jada is usually a backup for me but she said she only works 1 night a week for a few hours (don't know how true that is). She is a bit thicker but its the average type of thicker. Not the WHOA DAMN WHY ARE YOU EVEN DANCING type thicker. She is Mid 30's and looks it. She is for sure a rush job though. Good head game and pretty much what you expect most 30 something pussy to be like. Can get her full service for as low as 80 to 120 I believe. She may be a rush job but she at least attempts to be more seductive. Sweetie is nothing but business.

As far as being nervous is it the fear of being caught? Like people have said before EVERYONE knows what these clubs are about. The bartenders, the dancers, the owners, the community, the cops, literally everyone. Once you hit the VIP area you won't be bothered by anyone. I could honestly not see a "raid" happening unless there were multiple instances of cops getting called out there for bullshit like fights or some random neighborhood Karen trying to stir up trouble. Just relax a bit and let them guide you. The girls will usually make the first offer or ask you if you are "into more fun" or are "open minded". Just go with the flow my friend and they will take care of you.

Hotrodvfr
07-01-22, 18:15
Don't be nervous my friend. The club is pretty much the lowest risk option for this hobby of ours. Sweetie is the girl to see if you want the white younger spinner type. She is really personable and talkative (sometimes too talkative during service LOL). The main issue with Sweetie is she charges a bit more than the others around the area. 150 BBFS and if memory serves me correct 80 BBBJCIM. The other caveat to this is that is for 3 songs. You don't pop in 3 songs and she will want more. She is the old reliable for me and probably for a few more on this board.

I haven't had too much experience with the others that people mention a lot like Hannah or Autumn or Brea. I am pretty damn picky which can be a death sentence for the night in Akron. Jada is usually a backup for me but she said she only works 1 night a week for a few hours (don't know how true that is). She is a bit thicker but its the average type of thicker. Not the WHOA DAMN WHY ARE YOU EVEN DANCING type thicker. She is Mid 30's and looks it. She is for sure a rush job though. Good head game and pretty much what you expect most 30 something pussy to be like. Can get her full service for as low as 80 to 120 I believe. She may be a rush job but she at least attempts to be more seductive. Sweetie is nothing but business.

As far as being nervous is it the fear of being caught? Like people have said before EVERYONE knows what these clubs are about. The bartenders, the dancers, the owners, the community, the cops, literally everyone. Once you hit the VIP area you won't be bothered by anyone. I could honestly not see a "raid" happening unless there were multiple instances of cops getting called out there for bullshit like fights or some random neighborhood Karen trying to stir up trouble. Just relax a bit and let them guide you. The girls will usually make the first offer or ask you if you are "into more fun" or are "open minded". Just go with the flow my friend and they will take care of you.You nailed it friend. I like Sweetie and have enjoyed her many times but she be like she's in a quarterly review with management. As others have mentioned Rose is good option if you don't mind bigger girls, then also Jada. Jada has the bonus that she'll do Greek if that's your thing. If you're ok with black girls Hennessey at OGD has banging spinner body.

DickyDoo
07-01-22, 19:44
You nailed it friend. I like Sweetie and have enjoyed her many times but she be like she's in a quarterly review with management. As others have mentioned Rose is good option if you don't mind bigger girls, then also Jada. Jada has the bonus that she'll do Greek if that's your thing. If you're ok with black girls Hennessey at OGD has banging spinner body.I think all you mongers should be getting a cut of Sweetie's income for all the press you are giving her LOL. I have never played with her since I feel her price for 3 songs is to high. $80 to $120 I figure is max for any of these dive club girls or should I say old ladies LOL. OK, so I will be doing an Akron tour next week just because I'm addicted like all of you LOL. MMMMMM so Jada does greek. Guess I better take my own wipes. Happy mongering gentlemen.

Member #6410
07-01-22, 19:55
I think all you mongers should be getting a cut of Sweetie's income for all the press you are giving her LOL. I have never played with her since I feel her price for 3 songs is to high. $80 to $120 I figure is max for any of these dive club girls or should I say old ladies LOL. OK, so I will be doing an Akron tour next week just because I'm addicted like all of you LOL. MMMMMM so Jada does greek. Guess I better take my own wipes. Happy mongering gentlemen.If only she was willing to give me a cut LOL. I just like spinners. I remember from my lurking days hearing stories of the very open slim goth type girl who's name escapes me and of course Jasmine is a board legend but I repeat I missed the glory days. Destiny is another mechanical one. Think I am going to look for this Hannah and Rose the next time I am out if their ages don't go above the 30's.

PopGarden10
07-01-22, 20:12
Is Sweetie the girl to go see? I'm pretty nervous about going to club.Like the other guys I'll say don't be nervous. The main thing you want to watch is not going over your budget. That's any strip club. Don't focus on just sweetie. She's just the current most reliable to be around. She's working at cws. I don't regularly go there so I can't tell you the setup. Lusty and ogd almost every girl is game for some type of extra. You just have to decide if you find them attractive enough. Gspot and lucky it's a bit more of a gamble with extras. Most girls will just say no and might point you to someone who does if they aren't game.

NavyGuy88
07-01-22, 20:19
More digital ink has been written on one page of this forum about that shithole CW's then in the past 100 pages.

Remember that picture posted a page or two ago with the whale outside of Lusty's. While I haven't been to CW's in quite a while, I think it's safe to assume the same picture could be taken from their typical girls at CW's as well.

I just pity the poor soul that travels over an hour only to wait in line for the bareback train Sweetie is pulling, only to wait an hr or 2 to get his turn and doing it behind a thin curtain with typical drunk guys are less then 5 ft away for $150 for 3 songs.

On another note:

Lola is back at OGD, She's thicker now and is sporting a lovely ankle bracelet courtesy of our tax dollars.

Lucky.

Something happened their and that place is a ghost town (girls wise) the last couple times I swung by.

Jen's.

Before the H epidemic, that place was the best. It's still not their yet but a man can hope and dream.

Club 1245 (for the old school).

Closed but when I was driving by a couple weeks ago, I did see some construction going on.

Boom Boom.

They must be laundering drug money or something. Total waist of time.

Dreamers.

I have a UTR their that serves me when I stop by. If it wasn't for her, I'd say it's the same as Boom Boom.

If only she was willing to give me a cut LOL. I just like spinners. I remember from my lurking days hearing stories of the very open slim goth type girl who's name escapes me and of course Jasmine is a board legend but I repeat I missed the glory days. Destiny is another mechanical one. Think I am going to look for this Hannah and Rose the next time I am out if their ages don't go above the 30's.

Hotrodvfr
07-01-22, 20:29
If only she was willing to give me a cut LOL. I just like spinners. I remember from my lurking days hearing stories of the very open slim goth type girl who's name escapes me and of course Jasmine is a board legend but I repeat I missed the glory days. Destiny is another mechanical one. Think I am going to look for this Hannah and Rose the next time I am out if their ages don't go above the 30's.I didn't mean to oversell Sweetie. She's decent looking and always there. I don't go looking for her she's the "there's nothing good but I know she's decent" choice.

Destiny is funny to me. Cuter than Sweetie. I don't know if she's just scatter-brained or I'm that forgettable but every time I see her she plays the I normally don't do extras but I willful you. I've literally lost count of the loads I've dumped in her but whatever.

Rose is a good choice. Always good service but my preference is spinners.

Unless I'm confused Hannah is the Jesus freak, cat lady. Avoid that like the plague.

Hotrodvfr
07-01-22, 20:45
More digital ink has been written on one page of this forum about that shithole CW's then in the past 100 pages.

Remember that picture posted a page or two ago with the whale outside of Lusty's. While I haven't been to CW's in quite a while, I think it's safe to assume the same picture could be taken from their typical girls at CW's as well.

I just pity the poor soul that travels over an hour only to wait in line for the bareback train Sweetie is pulling, only to wait an hr or 2 to get his turn and doing it behind a thin curtain with typical drunk guys are less then 5 ft away for $150 for 3 songs.

On another note:

Lola is back at OGD, She's thicker now and is sporting a lovely ankle bracelet courtesy of our tax dollars.

Lucky.

Something happened their and that place is a ghost town (girls wise) the last couple times I swung by.

Jen's.

Before the H epidemic, that place was the best. It's still not their yet but a man can hope and dream.

Club 1245 (for the old school).

Closed but when I was driving by a couple weeks ago, I did see some construction going on.

Boom Boom.

They must be laundering drug money or something. Total waist of time.

Dreamers.

I have a UTR their that serves me when I stop by. If it wasn't for her, I'd say it's the same as Boom Boom.Lucky's Facebook page gets me excited with pretty faces but go in and it's dog town. Even the twins have gotten fat.

I've heard the troll Sasha is working at Jen's. As long as she is there I will not be.

NavyGuy88
07-01-22, 23:21
Lucky's Facebook page gets me excited with pretty faces but go in and it's dog town. Even the twins have gotten fat.

I've heard the troll Sasha is working at Jen's. As long as she is there I will not be.Speaking of which, stopped by tonight for a night cap.

Yes, Sasha was there. I've have sternly said no to her enough times in the past she leaves me alone.

I pity the pour soul that was so hard up and actually did something with her. Let alone the odds are she is the mother of your child.

Regardless.

SkipTheGames Mia was not there so beside Sasha there were no other white chicks.

There was a new / young light skin chick working. Unfortunately she was so young and new to this she was just drinking and shaking her ass with her friends I never had the chance to introduce myself. It's a shame because besides the Latin men playing pool, I was the only other guy there.

TravelingTom
07-02-22, 12:22
Yeah last couple of times I've been in Lucky's it's been a ghost town. There is a bartender who thinks she's hot and she may have been 60 lbs ago. They need to get some new younger girls and post them on social media. Jens used to be great 10-15 years ago. There would be 20-25 girls on a Friday or Saturday night. These girls better make money while they can, because inflation is going to cut down on a lot of guys club time. Or these girls better lower their prices.

Advisor
07-03-22, 14:53
I didn't mean to oversell Sweetie. She's decent looking and always there. I don't go looking for her she's the "there's nothing good but I know she's decent" choice.

Destiny is funny to me. Cuter than Sweetie. I don't know if she's just scatter-brained or I'm that forgettable but every time I see her she plays the I normally don't do extras but I willful you. I've literally lost count of the loads I've dumped in her but whatever.

Rose is a good choice. Always good service but my preference is spinners.

Unless I'm confused Hannah is the Jesus freak, cat lady. Avoid that like the plague.Hannah is also on the wrong side of 50 (or close to it) and has had tons of plastic surgery. She looks like a clown and I can't even look at her. But some guys like her thin figure.

Pussylicker2
07-03-22, 16:01
Hannah is also on the wrong side of 50 (or close to it) and has had tons of plastic surgery. She looks like a clown and I can't even look at her. But some guys like her thin figure.I don't know if she's that old. She's a little whacky but she's a nice person, has a nice body and will sometimes suck your dick at your table. I like her.

Mojo Rising
07-03-22, 16:53
Lucky's Facebook page gets me excited with pretty faces but go in and it's dog town. Even the twins have gotten fat.

I've heard the troll Sasha is working at Jen's. As long as she is there I will not be.Have you ever gotten extras from the twins? Do you know if they even do extras?

PopGarden10
07-03-22, 17:26
Have you ever gotten extras from the twins? Do you know if they even do extras?Pretty sure the twins don't do extra. I've seen some good looking girls there, but it's random. I've seen most of the girls they post at least once. But they are either very sporadic in showing up or leave altogether quickly. Sometimes Sundays are a better chance bc they don't have to pay tipout on Sundays. I stopped in for a bit last night but it was pretty dead. It's funny someone commented on their Facebook that they only have skinny girls so it's real random what you'll find.

PopGarden10
07-03-22, 17:46
Made the rounds Saturday night. Started at lusty decent amount of customers, 4 dancers-night Lexi, desire Gigi and a black dancer who's name I can't remember but I think starts w E. Wanted to get some attention from desire but she was hooked onto a guy in a wheelchair.

Then went to ogd. Didn't stay long they had about 5 girls. Destiny, shawn, sara and two other that were new to me.

Last stop was cws. Seems like with the remodel they've dropped saying members only. The girl's although seem to be ex lusty dancers. Sweetie, robin and another old blonde w fake tits, not Hannah though. It does look better than when I was last there several years ago. Took sweetie to their back and finished the night.

Hotrodvfr
07-03-22, 19:57
Have you ever gotten extras from the twins? Do you know if they even do extras?No, but one Allie, really pissed me off the first time we met. Started chatting nice in flirty, did a few bar dances where she was doing a lot of playing with Mr. Johnson. Go to the back and absolutely nothing.

DickyDoo
07-03-22, 20:08
I don't know if she's that old. She's a little whacky but she's a nice person, has a nice body and will sometimes suck your dick at your table. I like her.She is on another planet, but she will get the job done in VIP or at your table. If I'm short on time I grab her for a quick BJ for a reasonable price. She was not there for a couple of weeks and heard her tell another monger she had been in Re-Hab. I have not heard her talk about religion the last few time I have been in. Different stokes for different folks.

TheMultiverse
07-03-22, 20:33
I don't know if she's that old. She's a little whacky but she's a nice person, has a nice body and will sometimes suck your dick at your table. I like her.Any pics of Hannah on the socials?

Hotrodvfr
07-03-22, 20:49
I don't know if she's that old. She's a little whacky but she's a nice person, has a nice body and will sometimes suck your dick at your table. I like her.It may have 2 years since I dealt with but she must have changed up her game. The last time I talked to her she wanted you you to wear a cover for a BJ. Not a bad person but not nearly attractive enough to make the crazy and restrictions worth IMO.

Pussylicker2
07-04-22, 11:55
It may have 2 years since I dealt with but she must have changed up her game. The last time I talked to her she wanted you you to wear a cover for a BJ. Not a bad person but not nearly attractive enough to make the crazy and restrictions worth IMO.She's no longer requiring a cover for a BJ and if you're gentle she'll let you suck her big titties. She has a nice body and likes DATY.

DickyDoo
07-05-22, 10:37
She's no longer requiring a cover for a BJ and if you're gentle she'll let you suck her big titties. She has a nice body and likes DATY.PussyLicker strikes again LOL. I was at OGD a few weeks ago and Hannah was in VIP and she was singing loud and clear so everyone in the bar could hear. Maybe it was PussyLicker giving her DATY?

Fuzzyek
07-05-22, 12:04
PussyLicker strikes again LOL. I was at OGD a few weeks ago and Hannah was in VIP and she was singing loud and clear so everyone in the bar could hear. Maybe it was PussyLicker giving her DATY?Who in their right mind would eat the pussy of girl at a strip club? How much of other mongers joy juice is being consumed.

Pussylicker2
07-05-22, 12:12
Who in their right mind would eat the pussy of girl at a strip club? How much of other mongers joy juice is being consumed.Hannah is pretty hygienic, after eating her she always uses a wipe to get my spit off her mouth. I doubt if she barebacks guys, but I get there early so I'm get her before she fucks.

Cleve Loser
07-05-22, 13:46
Found another pic of her (on right) of google.Dam. Who's that skinny thing on the left? Does she accept deposits?

MilfLover68
07-05-22, 14:49
Dam. Who's that skinny thing on the left? Does she accept deposits?That's Destiny on the left. She accepts bb deposits. She's at Gspot.

Hotrodvfr
07-05-22, 15:23
Dam. Who's that skinny thing on the left? Does she accept deposits?That's Destiny. Physically has all the tools, performance makes blow-up dolls seem lively.

YoderWatch
07-05-22, 16:24
PussyLicker strikes again LOL. I was at OGD a few weeks ago and Hannah was in VIP and she was singing loud and clear so everyone in the bar could hear. Maybe it was PussyLicker giving her DATY?Funny shit! I once walked in and went straight to the nasty pisser and I could hear her screaming like a banshee! I couldn't wait to see who walked out with her, and it was an older black gentleman. He was laying down the pipe!

BigBobby69
07-06-22, 01:25
Going to the club tomorrow for first time. Who the best from Lustys? CWs? And OGD? Going to check them all out. What's the best time to go?

Pussylicker2
07-06-22, 10:18
Going to the club tomorrow for first time. Who the best from Lustys? CWs? And OGD? Going to check them all out. What's the best time to go?They're all nice, friendly girls.

YoderWatch
07-07-22, 06:29
Wednesdays have been golden! Hit up Ogd and it's packed during the day. I had to wait for a seat. Had a few dances from Henny. Has anyone gotten FS from her? I must be ugly.

Skerts2
07-07-22, 14:32
Wednesdays have been golden! Hit up Ogd and it's packed during the day. I had to wait for a seat. Had a few dances from Henny. Has anyone gotten FS from her? I must be ugly.She tries very valiantly to stay HJ only. I hadn't seen her since she came back but before covid it was possible if the stars (& the rent payment) lined up.

AsainLuv
07-07-22, 15:07
She tries very valiantly to stay HJ only. I hadn't seen her since she came back but before covid it was possible if the stars (& the rent payment) lined up.What does she look like?

Hotrodvfr
07-07-22, 15:14
What does she look like?Is that Hennessey, the short black girl with the really great body?

YoderWatch
07-07-22, 17:03
Is that Hennessey, the short black girl with the really great body?Yeah she is a hot little black chick. Beautiful face, great body and a wonderful attitude. She is very friendly and always acts like she is excited to see you. I would love to take her for a spin. In a way, I love that she is playing hard to get. It makes the hunt that much more challenging and fun.

Any intel on that cute younger brunette with a great slim body and nice tits that is now at OGD but used to be at dreamers? She seems a little whacked out and looks like she has dental issues. She's got a banging body. I don't even know what her name is but she looks at me all weird when I'm in there.

Hotrodvfr
07-07-22, 18:45
Yeah she is a hot little black chick. Beautiful face, great body and a wonderful attitude. She is very friendly and always acts like she is excited to see you. I would love to take her for a spin. In a way, I love that she is playing hard to get. It makes the hunt that much more challenging and fun.

Any intel on that cute younger brunette with a great slim body and nice tits that is now at OGD but used to be at dreamers? She seems a little whacked out and looks like she has dental issues. She's got a banging body. I don't even know what her name is but she looks at me all weird when I'm in there.The brunette sounds like Harley. She's 30, shows on the face but like you said banging body. My experience is FS is a no go with her. Believe me I've tried.

Jcle2020
07-08-22, 08:03
Looking to visit the AKR clubs on a weekday afternoon. Can you local experts fill me in on what are the best clubs to check out for extras fun, what places (and strippers) to avoid and who are your top picks to have weekday afternoon fun with. Might even head up today. Appreciate all and any help.

CornPop
07-08-22, 14:13
The brunette sounds like Harley. She's 30, shows on the face but like you said banging body. My experience is FS is a no go with her. Believe me I've tried.Is that the fangs girl?

Hotrodvfr
07-08-22, 15:11
Is that the fangs girl?I don't think so. Harley's teeth aren't that bad. I think Red is the one who was known as fangs but that's been so e time. Coukd be someone else.

LurkingDog
07-10-22, 17:21
I have been to (and posted reviews on) several of the lower-end Akron clubs but this particular establishment was new to me. Arrived at about 1:30 on a Saturday afternoon. The parking lot has been described by others well (dirt / gravel, two rows but be careful you could get blocked in if the lot was crowded. There were only about six cars when I got there. No cover, no bouncer at this time of day. An attractive bartender (I think her name was Ashley) sold me a bottled water for $2. Did not seem to be a drink minimum at this time either. You enter the club through a small room where there is a pool table and then enter a larger long room with a bar on the right hand side. There is a second room that seems to be "under-construction" and the private dance area was also there (more just a bit later). There were initially three women there. A petite young black woman named Jamie, and older, mildly heavy blonde woman who was giving bar dances to a customer, and a younger blonde woman who was sitting with a customer eating lunch. Jamie was at a round high top table with tall chairs and was unattended so I joined her.

Jamie and I exchanged some chit-chat. Asked her about the club and she said the the bar-side table dances were $5 and the private room dances were $20. We did a couple of bar dances and she provided a very nice grind but was in her bikini set and really didn't show anything. When I asked to touch she said, "not here, in the back" meaning the private dance area. So we went back for a couple of private dances. I had to give her a couple of dollars to feed into the jukebox for music. The private dances are done in one of two rooms that are separated from one another by a wall and from the room "under construction" by a heavy velvet curtain. There was a pretty filthy couch in our room. Jamie proceeded to totally disrobe and provided a very high mileage dance that was very satisfying.

So I was Lucky compared to some of the other recent reviews. I could totally see how this place is hit or miss. Jamie was attractive Just before we went back, there was another AA dancer who came out of the private room with a customer she was curvier and very short cropped hair with a devious smile. I would have tried her, too but I left after my dances with Jamie. In the daytime, this neighborhood seemed fine. I don't know about safety at night.

Hope this helps.

LD

GolfBuddy
07-11-22, 14:20
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/no-reported-injuries-after-shots-fired-inside-akron-bar-police-say/ar-AAZslsu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c34c090807934bf1abc548a53f124617

PopGarden10
07-11-22, 16:07
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/no-reported-injuries-after-shots-fired-inside-akron-bar-police-say/ar-AAZslsu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c34c090807934bf1abc548a53f124617It seems worse bc it's a strip club but it could be any bar that happened at. Doesn't sound like it was dancers that were asked to leave just two women maybe they were dancers but it's someone overreacting and shooting bc they are dumb and have guns.

MilfLover68
07-11-22, 16:59
If you want a drink, get the bartenders phone number. She sits in the corner with her face in the phone and seldom looks up. Maybe text her for a beer.

Sweetie: 21 yr old thin, pretty blonde. Very friendly. No extras.

Thin brunette dancer. Can't seem to get her to dance. Just walking around and chatting.

DooMama7
07-11-22, 20:25
It seems worse bc it's a strip club but it could be any bar that happened at. Doesn't sound like it was dancers that were asked to leave just two women maybe they were dancers but it's someone overreacting and shooting bc they are dumb and have guns.I guess "security" at gatsbys was useless in this situation LOL that goes for all the Main Street clubs in the area, real easy for someone with a gun to lay down the whole bar.

MilfLover68
07-12-22, 00:49
Any thoughts on this exchange?

MilfLover68
07-12-22, 10:45
Finally got a dance from the late 20-ish thin brunette, Kelly.

Decent barside grind, no extras available. No OTC. She wants to work somewhere else anyway.

Thanks for listening.

YTowner1
07-12-22, 12:18
Any thoughts on this exchange?Who is it?

LoveSixNine
07-12-22, 12:22
Who is it?I'm no expert but seems like entrapment to me.

Chunks92
07-12-22, 12:30
Any thoughts on this exchange?An obvious scam or trap and nothing that I would respond to.

PopGarden10
07-12-22, 13:49
I guess "security" at gatsbys was useless in this situation LOL that goes for all the Main Street clubs in the area, real easy for someone with a gun to lay down the whole bar.Sounds like someone was just trying to scare people. It wouldn't be hard to actually hit people in gatsbys it's pretty wide open. But really I don't think this says anything about a strip club per se. Could be any local bar. You might be a bit more protected at hush or dreamers since you have to be buzzed in. But only dreamers wands people.

PopGarden10
07-12-22, 13:51
An obvious scam or trap and nothing that I would respond to.Agree looks like some type of setup being that explicit. How did you even start talking to that person. Maybe if it's a dancer you met in person and did itc, but even then she could be working w LEO.

Tonto Monger
07-12-22, 14:15
Any thoughts on this exchange?I can have sex with a cop for $120? What a deal, LOL. I'm in if she looks like Heather Thomas in TJ Hooker.

Torchkit
07-12-22, 17:27
Any thoughts on this exchange?"I thought you were inviting me over for milk and cookies."

Chunks92
07-12-22, 17:44
"I thought you were inviting me over for milk and cookies."Love it Torch. Finding out if someone is real or fake on FB is a cakewalk. If they are real, chances are you can find court records on them, they are connected with fellow ladies of the night on FB, bar rats, non USASG mongers whos names have ended up in the news, or known dope dealers somewhere throughout NEO. If they are friends with a bunch of peeps from overseas its an obvious scam. Also I don't know how to describe it but the pics look obviously fake. Its actually hilarious to see some of the non USASG mongers comments on these chicks profile pictures, etc. They act like they king shit and probably think they are the only dude, they have no idea the amount of cocks that go in and out and judging from the police reports for a lot better price. Every night at midnight i have a ritual before i go to bed, i have a green tea and read the police reports I laugh my ass off all the time. Far as the OPs stumbling upon this individual I'd advise to steer clear, I would never consider talking to someone I don't know from Adam on FB.

C92.

MilfLover68
07-14-22, 10:11
Who is it?A scammer from Facebook. The convo was all about specific money for services, probably to blackmail me. Then it switched to meeting up, but she needs cashapp or gift cards first to get the gas to drive over.

So. Blocked and reported.

DooMama7
07-14-22, 18:53
Sounds like someone was just trying to scare people. It wouldn't be hard to actually hit people in gatsbys it's pretty wide open. But really I don't think this says anything about a strip club per se. Could be any local bar. You might be a bit more protected at hush or dreamers since you have to be buzzed in. But only dreamers wands people.Yeah but we see what type of crowd is invited into those spaces, the best of the best of south akron.

GoodGuyGoneBad
07-14-22, 19:15
I know this is an Akron forum, but I'm bored of the Akron stripper scene, can anyone suggest somewhere not too far from Akron with a great club? A little divey is a good thing, extras are a plus, and the more that comes off the better.

Hotrodvfr
07-15-22, 01:13
I know this is an Akron forum, but I'm bored of the Akron stripper scene, can anyone suggest somewhere not too far from Akron with a great club? A little divey is a good thing, extras are a plus, and the more that comes off the better.Depending in your definition of too far Erie can be fun and si can Detroit.

MrBustANut
07-15-22, 04:45
I know this is an Akron forum, but I'm bored of the Akron stripper scene, can anyone suggest somewhere not too far from Akron with a great club? A little divey is a good thing, extras are a plus, and the more that comes off the better.Definitely check out The Palace in the Pines near Youngstown.

MLBeach18
07-15-22, 21:05
Haven't reported in a few.

OGD new younger brunette there Wednesday evening said it was her first night. Few dances bar side and she seemed willing to negotiate a deal but was nervous her first night. I can't recall her name. A brunette that is just a touch chubby was there just walked up and started kissing me and telling me she wanted to go do it in VIP. It was too much too quick I asked for a few minutes then she was in the back for a while so I left.

Lustys. Savanna is seemingly always there daytime almost always too drunk or knocked out to dance but a cum dump if you want! New girl desire is the name a sister to the one that her picture that was shared here standing outside LOL. She is pretty cute! Handy last Friday and covered FS Wednesday night then bbfscip Friday night. But only for me. Nobody else gets that LOL.

Lucky. Skylar left to only dance at the brass pole in Elyria so they may be an extras bar too. She did a nice BBBJ. Her skinny brunette friend does the same for 80 plus songs.

Brandy with short weird color hair at Gspot a lot of mileage bar side but slaps your hand if you get close to her cooch in VIP. Screw that! In my opinion angel is still a good bbfscip option although a little chubby.

Gatsby. Found a younger brunette Callie. Got a handy in VIP daytime shift!

Be safe!!

Hotrodvfr
07-16-22, 08:06
Haven't reported in a few.

OGD new younger brunette there Wednesday evening said it was her first night. Few dances bar side and she seemed willing to negotiate a deal but was nervous her first night. I can't recall her name. A brunette that is just a touch chubby was there just walked up and started kissing me and telling me she wanted to go do it in VIP. It was too much too quick I asked for a few minutes then she was in the back for a while so I left.

Lustys. Savanna is seemingly always there daytime almost always too drunk or knocked out to dance but a cum dump if you want! New girl desire is the name a sister to the one that her picture that was shared here standing outside LOL. She is pretty cute! Handy last Friday and covered FS Wednesday night then bbfscip Friday night. But only for me. Nobody else gets that LOL.

Lucky. Skylar left to only dance at the brass pole in Elyria so they may be an extras bar too. She did a nice BBBJ. Her skinny brunette friend does the same for 80 plus songs.

Brandy with short weird color hair at Gspot a lot of mileage bar side but slaps your hand if you get close to her cooch in VIP. Screw that! In my opinion angel is still a good bbfscip option although a little chubby.

Gatsby. Found a younger brunette Callie. Got a handy in VIP daytime shift!

Be safe!!I also got out for the first time in awhile.

Ran into the aggressive brunette at OGD. I went to VIP with her and she acted like she was on a mission to extract semen from my penis in the fastest, most efficient way possible. I tried to tell her to relax and that this is supposed to be fun. It was not fun. Threw in the towel after 2 songs unsatisfied.

Brea was there. I find her interesting. Playing amateur psychologist I've come to the conclusion that she has manic-depressive disorder or something similar. I've known her for years and when I interact with her I get one of 2 extreme and opposite reactions. Either I'm like a long lost best friend or she doesn't know me from Adam. Saw her a couple months ago and got thr good Brea. She was chill, funny, fun hung out for an hour or so bullshitting and drinking and she's all I've missed you why haven't you called etc then went into the back great GFE BBFSCIP session and the kicker is afterwards I've experienced something I never experienced before or since. When i tried to pay her and she absolutely refused to take any money saying I'm her favorite and she likes my dick. Fast forward 2 months. I'd tried texting and calling her with no response. I much prefer OTC where you can take you time in a clean and pleasant environment. Run into her at the club, she barely acknowledges my existence, she's surly and distant and uses every stripper trick known to man to nickel and dime money from me. I didn't bother with a VIP.

Lucky was yawn, boring.

G-Spot is another place I'm convinced is just money laundering front as nothing was going on there.

Swung by LA. I saw Savanna. When I first met her she seemed like fuckable MILF. Now she just looks pregnant and sloppy drunk.

I ran into Sweetie and she looked bad. I mean I'm not putting my dick in that bad. Lifestyle must be catching up with her again. While still thin by Akron standards she's gain noticeable weight. Her skin looked all messed up and blotchy and she just seemed dirty.

Back by OGD and finished up the night with Destiny. She's developed a somewhat unpleasant attitude since I last saw her. Quickly to VIP, normal uninspired performance. I just concentrated on the big tits on spinner frame and quickly came and left.

TheMultiverse
07-19-22, 09:09
Depending in your definition of too far Erie can be fun and si can Detroit.Erie isn't too far. Any specific recommendations? I have no idea what's there.

Udon42
07-19-22, 09:56
Erie isn't too far. Any specific recommendations? I have no idea what's there.Partners is Erie PA is the place to go. Extras available from almost all girls but it's pricey. Room dance (3 for 40) or private VIP room (90) on top of the tipping depends on the girls. I used to frequent there years ago and had a numerous FS but money to spend vs providers is no longer in good balance.