PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Hotrodvfr
02-22-22, 13:02
She was giving me a BJ but was nervous because she told me they have been coming down in the VIP a lot.Don't know what she's talking about. Was in there a couple days ago dropping a load in Angel. No issues.

BTW has anyone seen Sweety lately? For a while she was always there but didn't see her the last few times.

VwR32
02-22-22, 13:15
I don't usually cum early with BJ.

So sounds like she only do BJ in VIP.

I was in the mood for white trash.

One that give you sloppy BJ.

And you can fuck the shit out of.

Miss Jasmie more today LOL.

Fozzy7823
02-22-22, 14:06
The Youngstown post is dead so was wondering if anyone in here has been east to the royalty room lately. It's been a couple months and I might hit it back up. Last time there was Paige some other big girl and Jada.

Thanks and be safe!

MLBeach18
02-22-22, 14:10
Don't know what she's talking about. Was in there a couple days ago dropping a load in Angel. No issues.

BTW has anyone seen Sweety lately? For a while she was always there but didn't see her the last few times.I saw sweety there last night after 6. The only time I have ever seen anyone going down there was RJ But he would just look not actually go down.

SameWat2323
02-22-22, 16:03
Stopped in to above mention spot around 2 and saw ruby, summer, Amy, God spewing Hannah, and a super taller older lady. None to my liking at the moment so I sipped on my beer hoping to see anyone would come out. No luck. Dang getting tired of seeing the same girls. On other note they are having a st paddy day party thurs March 17. Also all these old dudes chatting up these ladies through 10 songs is annoying. Get a dance or leave them for the rest of us waiting.

Thanks and stay safe gents.

AkronMan469
02-22-22, 16:49
Can anyone tell me what to expect the damage to be at OGD or Lusty's?

Is there a cover charge? Do you have to order anything?

NavyGuy88
02-22-22, 17:51
No cover at these places.

Having a beer in hand (even if undrinked) is a good excuse to tell a "lady" your not ready for a dance yet.

Is there a cover charge? Do you have to order anything?

Hotrodvfr
02-22-22, 17:59
Stopped in to above mention spot around 2 and saw ruby, summer, Amy, God spewing Hannah, and a super taller older lady. None to my liking at the moment so I sipped on my beer hoping to see anyone would come out. No luck. Dang getting tired of seeing the same girls. On other note they are having a st paddy day party thurs March 17. Also all these old dudes chatting up these ladies through 10 songs is annoying. Get a dance or leave them for the rest of us waiting.

Thanks and stay safe gents.There's some old dude that was paying girls to just sit and talk to him all day. Easy money for the girls.

SameWat2323
02-22-22, 18:31
There's some old dude that was paying girls to just sit and talk to him all day. Easy money for the girls.LOL did not know that. What a simp. Got to make them earn that shit.

MLBeach18
02-22-22, 18:37

Thanks and stay safe gents.Always frustrating when someone goes in there and ties one of the popular ones up for two hours rubbing their legs or some thing. Also a little bit annoying when the same old guys come in and sit back away from the bar and just stare at everyone getting dances. LOL.

PopGarden10
02-22-22, 19:05

Is there a cover charge? Do you have to order anything?No covers. 2 drink minimum like most bars. But really if you order a drink and nurse it no one is going to bother you. Bar dances are $5. Private dance are $20. Extras vary from girl to girl but you shouldn't spend more than $150 on any girl there at one time. Lustys girls generally charge less than ogd girls.

AkronMan469
02-22-22, 20:28
No covers. 2 drink minimum like most bars. But really if you order a drink and nurse it no one is going to bother you. Bar dances are $5. Private dance are $20. Extras vary from girl to girl but you shouldn't spend more than $150 on any girl there at one time. Lustys girls generally charge less than ogd girls.I want expecting 150. I thought these were small time joints. 150 better get me everything.

I am thinking about going during lunch which means I can't drink. Is there food here instead?

NavyGuy88
02-22-22, 22:52
I don't want to come off as too aggressive but I think you might be under budgeting things.

Seeing that you have not rapport with any dancers, $150 should get you what you want from some washed up chick.

These places don't server food (usually lusty might have pizza delivered for their happy hour) but if you see how "sanitary" these places are, you don't want to eat anything at these places.

I want expecting 150. I thought these were small time joints. 150 better get me everything.

I am thinking about going during lunch which means I can't drink. Is there food here instead?

Drew 13
02-22-22, 23:24
Stopped by OGD, 6 pm ish nothing new! Went over to Lustys and met Mia. Really tall clean AA few tattoos and bangs. Good bar side hinting at more. Took her to VIP $20 I only did bbj this time.Did you really mean $20? For bbj? Was that to completion?

PopGarden10
02-22-22, 23:41
I want expecting 150. I thought these were small time joints. 150 better get me everything.

I am thinking about going during lunch which means I can't drink. Is there food here instead?So 150 a girl might work. Just depends on who's there. Like Jaime you can get for under that. Other girls are going to push you to right around that number. Now if you're lunch is around noon you're going to have slim pickings. These places open at noon but girls aren't there right when they open. If you can push your lunch to around 130-2 you'll have more selection. An after work happy hour trip might work as well.

Hotrodvfr
02-23-22, 06:16
So 150 a girl might work. Just depends on who's there. Like Jaime you can get for under that. Other girls are going to push you to right around that number. Now if you're lunch is around noon you're going to have slim pickings. These places open at noon but girls aren't there right when they open. If you can push your lunch to around 130-2 you'll have more selection. An after work happy hour trip might work as well.Sweet charges 150 everyone else should be less.

Cleve Loser
02-23-22, 16:16
100 has always been enough for me to drop a creampie.

TravelingTom
02-23-22, 18:59
If you are going to any of the Akron Clubs you should never pay more then 100 for ITC. I've had some pretty good looking girls at these clubs for less then 100. Don't spend more then you need to.

ScratchDent
02-24-22, 09:20
Decided to swing through the Akron 500 yesterday evening starting with OGD then LA. Ffs was a sausage fest. Only a couple women in each place and it wasn't the good ones either. Especially LA, I don't know how some of you guys do it. My dick couldn't work for those if my life depended on it. So after sitting around with all the other guys I gave up and bailed. Figured the other clubs were going to be more of the same.

Hotrodvfr
02-24-22, 11:16
Judging by Facebook post from the dancers of lobster dinners and new shoes tax refunds are starting to roll in. The next month or so will probably suck more than it has been.

Jamesdiga
02-25-22, 21:21
Beware of Angel at Lustys she ripped me off!

DickyDoo
02-25-22, 21:59
Beware of Angel at Lustys she ripped me off!Can you describe Angel??

Jamesdiga
02-25-22, 22:28
Can you describe Angel??Nice ass doesn't want nipples touched or ass! Get to VIP and after we agreed of FS for agreed $ for 2 songs she did a air dance and said she doesn't do that! I paid her half and left after one song! Dark hair nice ass has mom tattoo with a heart.

YoderWatch
02-26-22, 00:06
Beware of Angel at Lustys she ripped me off!Uh oh. What happened? Never had any issues with other her. Always solid performance with great dances. Would appreciate hearing what happened. As we know, drugs and other things sometimes can cause things to go south.

PopGarden10
02-26-22, 02:53
Beware of Angel at Lustys she ripped me off!How exactly did she rip you off. I've done itc and otc w her and she's always delivered. Angel is about 5'7", 5'11" in heels. She's a full figured thick girl. Has a bit of a tummy but not sloppy fat. Like all of the girls she's probably dabbled with drugs so she could try to pull a fast one on someone. She used to be at lucky. I posted a pic maybe a year ago.

DickyDoo
02-26-22, 10:20
Nice ass doesn't want nipples touched or ass! Get to VIP and after we agreed of FS for agreed $ for 2 songs she did a air dance and said she doesn't do that! I paid her half and left after one song! Dark hair nice ass has mom tattoo with a heart.OK I know who she is. I never had any contact with her so I can note report. Some of these girls get a hair up their ass for what ever and go off on a monger for no reason. Maybe it is drugs or something else who knows.

Hotrodvfr
02-26-22, 11:18
Nice ass doesn't want nipples touched or ass! Get to VIP and after we agreed of FS for agreed $ for 2 songs she did a air dance and said she doesn't do that! I paid her half and left after one song! Dark hair nice ass has mom tattoo with a heart.Very surprising. I've touch Angel all over and dropped many loads in her, never even a hint of a problem.

DooMama7
02-26-22, 11:58
Judging by Facebook post from the dancers of lobster dinners and new shoes tax refunds are starting to roll in. The next month or so will probably suck more than it has been.Yeah it is dry as hell out here.

NawtyMarkus
03-01-22, 07:56
OGD was a pit of despair. Bobbie was there talking to a guy at the bar about how she wants to start charging more. She's a sure thing but can't see paying too much.

Lustys was a little better. Hot evening bartender was there getting a massage from her boyfriend the whole time, old Mary was walking around, and there was a black girl w super blonde hair eating a cheeseburger.

But there was also a younger PAWG who looked pretty good working the floor like crazy. She was very popular so I didn't get to try but would like too.

Also Gigi white thin girl with dark hair. She said she used to work at OGD. Nice body, ok dances, a little low on chemistry but was good enough in VIP.

DickyDoo
03-01-22, 12:45
OGD was a pit of despair. Bobbie was there talking to a guy at the bar about how she wants to start charging more. She's a sure thing but can't see paying too much.

Lustys was a little better. Hot evening bartender was there getting a massage from her boyfriend the whole time, old Mary was walking around, and there was a black girl w super blonde hair eating a cheeseburger.

But there was also a younger PAWG who looked pretty good working the floor like crazy. She was very popular so I didn't get to try but would like too.

Also Gigi white thin girl with dark hair. She said she used to work at OGD. Nice body, ok dances, a little low on chemistry but was good enough in VIP.I hit the bars also yesterday and will agree not much to choose from. I do not know if it will ever come back to what it once was.

Hotrodvfr
03-01-22, 13:25
I hit the bars also yesterday and will agree not much to choose from. I do not know if it will ever come back to what it once was.I stopped by G-Spot. Also pathetic. Anyone hit Lucky lately?

Searcher55
03-01-22, 15:08
IS Desiress even open anymore? Or François? Anyone get lucky in both there VIPS' in the past 2 months if so?

TravelingTom
03-01-22, 15:27
Went to Lucky's the other day. A couple of thicker not fat girls. But not attractive. Honestly just had a beer sat for an hour. No dance. Nothing worth even5 bucks.

MilfLover68
03-01-22, 16:57
Went to Luckys.

Violet, from CW's was there. She's offered some limited extras to me before. A petite girl named Trinity was there. An average barside dance, but she doesn't do extras. She didn't allow any roaming. It took me 45 minutes to get the dance, as they were both just wandering in and out to smoke and talk.

Hotrodvfr
03-01-22, 17:23
IS Desiress even open anymore? Or Franois? Anyone get lucky in both there VIPS' in the past 2 months if so?I may run by those places just to see. Everything else is just horrible.

MwWanderer1
03-01-22, 18:22
I may run by those places just to see. Everything else is just horrible.The bartender as the same lady, used to be a dancer. And then there is a younger lady that hangs out there. They told me the owner wants to make it just a regular bar and not have girls dancing. But that was two or three weeks ago.

The bar center does allow the younger girl to dance but the younger girl kept telling me that she is a good girl.

MLBeach18
03-01-22, 19:41
Stop by there tonight around 5:30 or six, saw a really sexy white tall girl walking in, I waited on her. Her name is Brianna. Unfortunately one of her rules in the VIP is no touching down there. More mileage out in the bar then at VIP smoking hot.

PopGarden10
03-02-22, 11:40
Had the day off and thought there might be some parties for Fat Tuesday, but everything was pretty dead. Even the regular bars around highland were dead. The few highlights. Saw that Brianna girl mentioned below. Tall, slim, young. Real hot but super flat chest. Her dances didn't indicate she was up for extras. I always wonder how these newbie dancers w rules find themselves at the seedy bars and not a place like gatsbys or hush.

Was at lucky earlier and got a couple dances from a skye. This one was blonde and had big fake boobs. Looked more like she should be in a bigger club as well. She had some nice stick shifting so she might be up for more but didn't offer. Was probably around 4 or 5 I saw her. Other than that pretty much all the same names and faces that have been around for a while. Tianna and Bobbie at Ogd. Sweetie, Betty, Gigi at lusty. Lusty did have the most girls in the evening around 10, a couple new smaller girls. 1 white, 1 black, but they both looked strung out. Even sweetie was kinda zoned out. Gigi is probably the best looking of the bunch but she's real robotic lately the last couple times I saw her at Ogd she was talking to herself and I think she's banned from there. Maybe we do have to wait a couple months or so to have some more girls pop up.

Hotrodvfr
03-02-22, 12:18
Had the day off and thought there might be some parties for Fat Tuesday, but everything was pretty dead. Even the regular bars around highland were dead. The few highlights. Saw that Brianna girl mentioned below. Tall, slim, young. Real hot but super flat chest. Her dances didn't indicate she was up for extras. I always wonder how these newbie dancers w rules find themselves at the seedy bars and not a place like gatsbys or hush.

Was at lucky earlier and got a couple dances from a skye. This one was blonde and had big fake boobs. Looked more like she should be in a bigger club as well. She had some nice stick shifting so she might be up for more but didn't offer. Was probably around 4 or 5 I saw her. Other than that pretty much all the same names and faces that have been around for a while. Tianna and Bobbie at Ogd. Sweetie, Betty, Gigi at lusty. Lusty did have the most girls in the evening around 10, a couple new smaller girls. 1 white, 1 black, but they both looked strung out. Even sweetie was kinda zoned out. Gigi is probably the best looking of the bunch but she's real robotic lately the last couple times I saw her at Ogd she was talking to herself and I think she's banned from there. Maybe we do have to wait a couple months or so to have some more girls pop up.Do you know if Tianna is still suffering from GPS? I'd fuck her any day and twice on Sunday, just not at the prices she was quoting before.

PopGarden10
03-02-22, 13:14
Do you know if Tianna is still suffering from GPS? I'd fuck her any day and twice on Sunday, just not at the prices she was quoting before.Was getting tired and bored so I didn't wait for her. Haven't gone in back with her for a couple months so no idea her going rate.

DickyDoo
03-02-22, 13:43

Was at lucky earlier and got a couple dances from a skye. This one was blonde and had big fake boobs. Looked more like she should be in a bigger club as well. She had some nice stick shifting so she might be up for more but didn't offer. Was probably around 4 or 5 I saw her. Other than that pretty much all the same names and faces that have been around for a while. Tianna and Bobbie at Ogd. Sweetie, Betty, Gigi at lusty. Lusty did have the most girls in the evening around 10, a couple new smaller girls. 1 white, 1 black, but they both looked strung out. Even sweetie was kinda zoned out. Gigi is probably the best looking of the bunch but she's real robotic lately the last couple times I saw her at Ogd she was talking to herself and I think she's banned from there. Maybe we do have to wait a couple months or so to have some more girls pop up.I was at Lusty around 10 last too. Was going to play with Sweety, but you are right she was zoned out. Not much else to select from. Was at OGD earlier and Bobbie was giving HJ's at the tables. Crystal was taking a steady stream of guys to VIP. Bobbie has raised her prices so she only made one trip to VIP while I was there.

MLBeach18
03-02-22, 16:29
Was getting tired and bored so I didn't wait for her. Haven't gone in back with her for a couple months so no idea her going rate.I went back with her yesterday BBBJ was 100+ songs and full service was 300 is what she quoted. I chose the first one.

Hotrodvfr
03-02-22, 20:35
I went back with her yesterday BBBJ was 100+ songs and full service was 300 is what she quoted. I chose the first one.For an hour with her otc sure I'd pay 300. No way for a few song's in the club. Hell 100 plus songs is high for BJ.

DickyDoo
03-02-22, 20:47
For an hour with her otc sure I'd pay 300. No way for a few song's in the club. Hell 100 plus songs is high for BJ.Well it looks like they are trying unionize at OGD. I told Bobbie good luck on those prices. Told her I could get an hour OTC for $200 and get everything I wanted. When I was at OGD last night Bobbie went to VIP one time and Crystal went at least 4 times. Now I ask you who's pricing is making the most money? These are dive clubs not high end gentlemen's clubs and these women are not high end hotties. We will see how long this lasts.

TyrellWellick
03-02-22, 21:26
Well it looks like they are trying unionize at OGD. I told Bobbie good luck on those prices. Told her I could get an hour OTC for $200 and get everything I wanted. When I was at OGD last night Bobbie went to VIP one time and Crystal went at least 4 times. Now I ask you who's pricing is making the most money? These are dive clubs not high end gentlemen's clubs and these women are not high end hotties. We will see how long this lasts.I never had any luck with Akron area clubs lately. Not since stilettos closed.

I've been going down across the river in newel West Virginia there is a good one there called fantasy's.

But if you choose to stay the motels in the area are at times pricey because of the casino across the street from the club.

Hotrodvfr
03-02-22, 21:59
Well it looks like they are trying unionize at OGD. I told Bobbie good luck on those prices. Told her I could get an hour OTC for $200 and get everything I wanted. When I was at OGD last night Bobbie went to VIP one time and Crystal went at least 4 times. Now I ask you who's pricing is making the most money? These are dive clubs not high end gentlemen's clubs and these women are not high end hotties. We will see how long this lasts.Wait Bobbie wants $200? That better be for a lifetime pass.

PopGarden10
03-02-22, 22:55
Well it looks like they are trying unionize at OGD. I told Bobbie good luck on those prices. Told her I could get an hour OTC for $200 and get everything I wanted. When I was at OGD last night Bobbie went to VIP one time and Crystal went at least 4 times. Now I ask you who's pricing is making the most money? These are dive clubs not high end gentlemen's clubs and these women are not high end hotties. We will see how long this lasts.I know at the royalty room out in Youngstown they all have the same rates for extras. Makes sense that no one undercuts but those girls all were about equal on the attractiveness scales. Ogd can still have a wide range of looks. The lack of girls gives them an advantage. But with lusty g spot and lucky nearby a guy can go looking for lower prices. They will come down when more girls start that are harder up for money than them.

Jamesdiga
03-03-22, 11:39
Anyone know if Bree from ogd does bbjcim? She wasn't interested in doing VIP last time I saw her.

DooMama7
03-03-22, 14:19
From what I've seen this week and last and what people have said on this board it appears that it's incredibly dry out here. I hope no one is either that stupid or desperate to pay inflated prices for washed up ******, but I guess if you have a itch that needs to be scratched or money isn't an object then to each his own, I am going out of state for the weekend where there are clubs, more women and better quality, less price gouging and less shitty ass patrons, bartenders and dancers.

ComesThreeTins
03-03-22, 14:52
I was talking to an other dancer she said Bobbie hurting for money sense she drained all her boyfriends and she booted him to the curb when he was broke.

TravelingTom
03-03-22, 15:24
Stopped in at OGD. First time in a while. 3 girls working and one just stayed on her phone. One looked Ok for Akron. Cute face and decent body. Nice stick action on a table dance. Which was nice. She asked if I wanted to go to the private area. I asked how much she was thinking. She said $$$ for covered FS. I literally started laughing out loud at her. She got kinda pissed and she usually gets $$ I started laughing harder and she said something and walked away. I left as well.

Went to Lucky. 5-6 girls. Usual crowd of girls except for a bleached blonde mid 30's. Nice build started talking. Gave me a couple of good bar side dances. I asked about VIP. She said $30 per song just to dance HJ was 120 on top of the $30! I said no thanks. She said Good Luck. These girls are crazy. Crazy. Wh is paying this money. I'm going to stop going to clubs.

KarmaClutch
03-03-22, 16:46
Anyone know if Bree from ogd does bbjcim? She wasn't interested in doing VIP last time I saw her.Is this the same Bree that has a post on Tryst?

MLBeach18
03-03-22, 17:14
Stopped in at OGD. First time in a while. 3 girls working and one just stayed on her phone. One looked Ok for Akron. Cute face and decent body. Nice stick action on a table dance. Which was nice. She asked if I wanted to go to the private area. I asked how much she was thinking. She said $$$ for covered FS. I literally started laughing out loud at her. She got kinda pissed and she usually gets $$ I started laughing harder and she said something and walked away. I left as well.

Went to Lucky. 5-6 girls. Usual crowd of girls except for a bleached blonde mid 30's. Nice build started talking. Gave me a couple of good bar side dances. I asked about VIP. She said $30 per song just to dance HJ was 120 on top of the $30! I said no thanks. She said Good Luck. These girls are crazy. Crazy. Wh is paying this money. I'm going to stop going to clubs.I think it is all of them at this point! I had a girl reach out to me that I met off of a sugar daddy site. And she wants to start meeting up again. So she sent me a picture of her rent due date to entice me! LOL. $1200 per month for 1 meet a week. I enjoyed her but I am not really interested in her anymore. She is in stow area.

Hotrodvfr
03-03-22, 19:31
Anyone know if Bree from ogd does bbjcim? She wasn't interested in doing VIP last time I saw her.Yeah she will but IMO not worth it. Let's just say she has a very high opinion of herself.

DickyDoo
03-03-22, 20:16
Anyone know if Bree from ogd does bbjcim? She wasn't interested in doing VIP last time I saw her.She thinks she is something special and above all the others. She prefers to find old guys to set with and talk and get payed for it. There are better options.

DickyDoo
03-03-22, 20:20
I never had any luck with Akron area clubs lately. Not since stilettos closed.

I've been going down across the river in newel West Virginia there is a good one there called fantasy's.

But if you choose to stay the motels in the area are at times pricey because of the casino across the street from the club.Where is fantasy's? What is available there. I need to branch out a bit.

MLBeach18
03-03-22, 21:07
Yeah she will but IMO not worth it. Let's just say she has a very high opinion of herself.I agree! She used to be a lot of fun! Recently not so much! I would take her to VIP bbfscip a year ago for what she wants for BBBJ.

Torchkit
03-03-22, 21:07
Where is fantasy's? What is available there. I need to branch out a bit.Across the road from Mountaineer casino. I've never been inside, as I never considered that extras would be available.

JWillOutSlayin
03-03-22, 22:41
Across the road from Mountaineer casino. I've never been inside, as I never considered that extras would be available.There are definitely extras there. That's the place that turned me on to our hobby years ago.

Hotrodvfr
03-04-22, 06:38
I agree! She used to be a lot of fun! Recently not so much! I would take her to VIP bbfscip a year ago for what she wants for BBBJ.When Jasmine was still at OGD and was the It girl, Brea played second fiddle and was great. Once Jasmine was gone Brea was hottest thing there her attitude went to shit.

SameWat2323
03-04-22, 09:14
When Jasmine was still at OGD and was the It girl, Brea played second fiddle and was great. Once Jasmine was gone Brea was hottest thing there her attitude went to shit.Brea is at the point now where she'll chat with a dudes for free drinks and hangout until one of her "sugar" daddys come in just to instantly take her to VIP for 4 songs LOL. She barely goes around asking if you want a dance.

DooMama7
03-04-22, 21:00
I told why'all when OGD reopened during the pandemic she was on some bullshit, high ass rates, new rules and had a stuck up attitude, no thanks. Overrated anyway, just bc your mixed have an ok ass (offset by her gut) doesn't mean you are entitled.

TyrellWellick
03-04-22, 22:41
Where is fantasy's? What is available there. I need to branch out a bit.It's about a one hour ten minute drive southwest of tallmadge across the Ohio river in West Virginia. Directly across from east Liverpool. Easy drive on i76 to route 11. All highway. Just be careful going through Youngstown they have speed cameras.

NavyGuy88
03-05-22, 00:41
I'm so conflicted on what to post.

If Sir Tim Berners-Lee (the inventor of HTML, ie. The internet) saw that his invention was being used so much to post stuff about OGD. I think he would invent a time-machine, travel back to his days when he was working at C. E. are. And. Right before he came up with the idea of this and shoot himself in the face!

Pre Covid, Akron stripclubs was like fishing at Sea World, but those days are gone and you need to realize this.

Here we are in a Post Covid world and people are bitching about what "Bobbie" is charging for a handy.

2022 is 100 yrs away of 2019.

"Gentlemen", I think it's time some of you realize this.

And you know what? If you go to a new bar and when introducing yourself to a new chick, Instead of saying " How much for CIP ". How about say " Hello gorgeous, may I buy you a drink ".

Bull shit her. Comment on her beautiful eyes / ass / tits. It doesn't matter. You would be surprised on how far you can go (I'm talking out of the club) with just some kind words.

At least that seems to be working for me at the "other clubs" but I'm just some middle aged, overweight bloke and under 30 chicks seem to find that hot.

But what do I know, I'm just some anonymous person on the internet.

DickyDoo
03-05-22, 12:02

If Sir Tim Berners-Lee (the inventor of HTML, ie. The internet) saw that his invention was being used so much to post stuff about OGD. I think he would invent a time-machine, travel back to his days when he was working at C. E. are. And. Right before he came up with the idea of this and shoot himself in the face!

Pre Covid, Akron stripclubs was like fishing at Sea World, but those days are gone and you need to realize this.

Here we are in a Post Covid world and people are bitching about what "Bobbie" is charging for a handy.

And you know what? If you go to a new bar and when introducing yourself to a new chick, Instead of saying " How much for CIP ". How about say " Hello gorgeous, may I buy you a drink ".

Bull shit her. Comment on her beautiful eyes / ass / tits. It doesn't matter. You would be surprised on how far you can go (I'm talking out of the club) with just some kind words.

At least that seems to be working for me at the "other clubs" but I'm just some middle aged, overweight bloke and under 30 chicks seem to find that hot.

But what do I know, I'm just some anonymous person on the internet.You are correct about other clubs. If you don't like what I see at one club then go to another club. There is enough pussy for sale around to be able to find something of your liking some place else. My comments regarding OGD / Bobbie and others were meant to bring light on girls in dive clubs trying to charge high end club prices. Sure they will on occasion find some monger who is thinking with his little head and who will pay the price they ask, but in the long run they will make less by trying to get high end prices. No things are not like they were in 2019, but I do believe as the warmer months approach it will get better. We will just have to wait and see?

Hotrodvfr
03-05-22, 13:09

But what do I know, I'm just some anonymous person on the internet.I think we all welcome reports from other clubs. Please share any information you have.

ScratchDent
03-06-22, 09:41
Where is fantasy's? What is available there. I need to branch out a bit.Yep, good times can be had here. But not cheaply. This is even supposedly where Ariel from RR finds herself these days. Despite being so close I haven't been here in awhile. I need to, as I've had some seriously good times here. Pretty much open menu with the right dancer (it's been a while for me so I don't have any current names), although I've even managed CIP with waitresses there before. So, yes you can have fun but bring cash (that doesn't mean make it known you have money, just keep quiet and be prepared). Don't be a clown waving your dollars around.

RoccoJeremmy
03-06-22, 15:37
Hello,

I am SM here and I will be visiting Akron soon. Any recommendations for good clubs.

Pussylicker2
03-06-22, 18:18
Hello,

I am SM here and I will be visiting Akron soon. Any recommendations for good clubs.Depends on what you consider a "good club".

PopGarden10
03-07-22, 13:27
Anyone heard about any raids on clubs recently. Saw on the escort side guys talking about stings and it got me thinking this is the time fo year the police seem to go after the titty bars. Don't think they had much of a chance the last two years but they might go a bit harder this year since things are the closest to normal they've been since 2019.

DickyDoo
03-08-22, 13:49
Anyone know when CW will open. I never found much there, but would be willing to check it out when they re open.

Hotrodvfr
03-08-22, 14:48
Anyone know when CW will open. I never found much there, but would be willing to check it out when they re open.I think all the girls from CW are at Lucky Corner now. If you've been to Lucky you've seen what CW has to iffer.

ComesThreeTins
03-08-22, 16:22
Went to the spot got some table action an OTC promise. Stop at glory days an my dependable fuck seems to have gotten worse an in the last 4 months has went to hell. Bobbies pussy stinks her breath was not much better, her attitude is like she started taken crack. I would call her a QFS The way she's has taken so many to the VIP lately. To each there own. Not judging. I just do not want to take anything home to the wife. Think she has a new boy friend sorry for his luck.

DooMama7
03-08-22, 19:54
Went to the spot got some table action an OTC promise. Stop at glory days an my dependable fuck seems to have gotten worse an in the last 4 months has went to hell. Bobbies pussy stinks her breath was not much better, her attitude is like she started taken crack. I would call her a QFS The way she's has taken so many to the VIP lately. To each there own. Not judging. I just do not want to take anything home to the wife. Think she has a new boy friend sorry for his luck.She probably had some dump a load in her and just got done swallowing one as well.

DooMama7
03-08-22, 19:55
Anyone heard about any raids on clubs recently. Saw on the escort side guys talking about stings and it got me thinking this is the time fo year the police seem to go after the titty bars. Don't think they had much of a chance the last two years but they might go a bit harder this year since things are the closest to normal they've been since 2019.That would be funny, the bars are already shit from what I have seen and what the board has posted and the fact they could be gone for good with a raid or sting.

DickyDoo
03-08-22, 20:10
I think all the girls from CW are at Lucky Corner now. If you've been to Lucky you've seen what CW has to iffer.About the only thing at Lucky's are BBW's. I will pass on that.

Morty1963
03-08-22, 20:16
Anyone heard about any raids on clubs recently. Saw on the escort side guys talking about stings and it got me thinking this is the time fo year the police seem to go after the titty bars. Don't think they had much of a chance the last two years but they might go a bit harder this year since things are the closest to normal they've been since 2019.Rache was at OGD when they busted some drug dealer in the parking lot. She got spooked called me from the ladies room, to send her an Uber as she didn't want to risk driving home. We went back later to get our SUV. She cautiously went in a few days later. Low and behold, one of the arresting officers was inside playing inspector gadget trying to trap a few of the girls but luckily they were on to him. She hasn't been back since. She did, however stop in to drop something off for the bartender and said when she left she saw a dark van in the lot next door and could see the light from a laptop and someone sitting inside the van. Could be nothing but I would stay clear. She's not been back. Her websites been keeping her busy, not to mention issues she's had with one of the crazy addict wack job bartender she was having to deal with. Be careful! Something sketchy is def going on.

Hotrodvfr
03-08-22, 21:55
About the only thing at Lucky's are BBW's. I will pass on that.There was that smoking hot young (19?) blonde there, then the twins. Are they all gone now?

RoccoJeremmy
03-08-22, 23:13
Full Nude, decent girls and little more.

Depends on what you consider a "good club".

PopGarden10
03-08-22, 23:21
There was that smoking hot young (19?) blonde there, then the twins. Are they all gone now?I saw the twins like 2 weeks ago on a Saturday night but they only stayed a couple hours. The decent ones I've seen at lucky are Aliyah, skye / Skyler w fake boobs, trinity is tiny but has those shadows around her eyes. There's some medium sized girls. I'd say late after to evening is when you might catch some of those girls. But I don't think they are extras girls.

PopGarden10
03-08-22, 23:25
That would be funny, the bars are already shit from what I have seen and what the board has posted and the fact they could be gone for good with a raid or sting.The cops tend to make a sweep of most of the bars but it generally doesn't result in them getting shut down. It's nick named spring cleaning that why I made that the post title. Maybe if they get some multiple times they will try to shut them down as a nuisance. I think that what happened with that Jones club that was open for a few months on Britain back in 2020. But that place really was a nuisance w shootings every week. I've long felt these places have to be giving the cops some kickbacks with how open they are with things so often. Maybe they are just trying to pressure stan a bit since they are paying so much attention to ogd right now.

Smoke1844
03-09-22, 01:11
The cops tend to make a sweep of most of the bars but it generally doesn't result in them getting shut down. It's nick named spring cleaning that why I made that the post title. Maybe if they get some multiple times they will try to shut them down as a nuisance. I think that what happened with that Jones club that was open for a few months on Britain back in 2020. But that place really was a nuisance w shootings every week. I've long felt these places have to be giving the cops some kickbacks with how open they are with things so often. Maybe they are just trying to pressure stan a bit since they are paying so much attention to ogd right now.Most of the cops indulge in the same things we do.

DooMama7
03-09-22, 01:21
The cops tend to make a sweep of most of the bars but it generally doesn't result in them getting shut down. It's nick named spring cleaning that why I made that the post title. Maybe if they get some multiple times they will try to shut them down as a nuisance. I think that what happened with that Jones club that was open for a few months on Britain back in 2020. But that place really was a nuisance w shootings every week. I've long felt these places have to be giving the cops some kickbacks with how open they are with things so often. Maybe they are just trying to pressure stan a bit since they are paying so much attention to ogd right now.I doubt it's that deep, there are more important things going on than some guys knocking down drug addicted ******, also look at the locations, all industrial areas with little to know neighborhood complaints, closet would be OGD but it's off near the highways and close to Firestone, as is Lusty's. Cops know there is shady shit happening but it's not like 5 people are shot and killed there everyday or that the women are sex trafficked in an international ring.

Hotrodvfr
03-09-22, 08:12
I doubt it's that deep, there are more important things going on than some guys knocking down drug addicted ******, also look at the locations, all industrial areas with little to know neighborhood complaints, closet would be OGD but it's off near the highways and close to Firestone, as is Lusty's. Cops know there is shady shit happening but it's not like 5 people are shot and killed there everyday or that the women are sex trafficked in an international ring.It's a money thing. Last year G-Spot got raided. They took the money from the gambling machines and applied some bs charges. The owner fought them in court. All the charges were dropped but they kept the money.

Pussylicker2
03-09-22, 11:04
I doubt it's that deep, there are more important things going on than some guys knocking down drug addicted ******, also look at the locations, all industrial areas with little to know neighborhood complaints, closet would be OGD but it's off near the highways and close to Firestone, as is Lusty's. Cops know there is shady shit happening but it's not like 5 people are shot and killed there everyday or that the women are sex trafficked in an international ring.I heard a day girl at la got busted by an undercover cop, she was going home with him and got stopped and had dope on her. I saw a car in the parking lot of la (the lot with the dumpster) facing the bar, a guy was sitting in it eating a sandwich about 1 pm. He looked like he might be on a stakeout. But, things seem to be running as usual, so I doubt if anything is going on.

Drrellik
03-10-22, 12:49
Stopped in to LA last night, its been awhile. 5 ladies working, 3 white, 2 black. Recognized Melissa, and Mary. Not sure the white girl with the pink hair, she was a bit obnoxious. Asked me to buy her a shot with 3 minutes of me sitting down. (such a bad move in my opinion) got a couple of dances from Melissa, had 1 drink, wanted more, but the bartender was clueless what the patrons at the bar needed. Held my empty glass up at one point, she didn't even acknowledge, went at sat down at the end of the bar and got on her phone. So I said fuckit and left.

Shame, I had money to spend both at the bar and on the girls. Whatever.

Also, apparently they are all smoking in the bar again. One dancer lit up behind me at the tables then walked to the back, and while the bartender was ignoring me, she lit up as well. What the fuck? As a non smoker, I don't like leaving anywhere and smelling like an ashtray. And its not about getting caught being out, I just don't like it. Ruins the vibe for me.

Oh well. Guess ill stay away for another year or so and see how things go.

Hope others have a better experience, stay safe out there guys.

DickyDoo
03-10-22, 19:59
I think I will make a run at the dive bars on ST Paddy's day. Was wondering if any bars are having a private party?

DooMama7
03-10-22, 20:09
I think I will make a run at the dive bars on ST Paddy's day. Was wondering if any bars are having a private party?None that I know of, possibly gatsbys, going to be a snow storm I heard though.

Searcher55
03-10-22, 20:10
They're cheap shitty dives for a reason IMO I guess I could take smoking at them with a grain of salt.

Stopped in to LA last night, its been awhile. 5 ladies working, 3 white, 2 black. Recognized Melissa, and Mary. Not sure the white girl with the pink hair, she was a bit obnoxious. Asked me to buy her a shot with 3 minutes of me sitting down. (such a bad move in my opinion) got a couple of dances from Melissa, had 1 drink, wanted more, but the bartender was clueless what the patrons at the bar needed. Held my empty glass up at one point, she didn't even acknowledge, went at sat down at the end of the bar and got on her phone. So I said fuckit and left.

Shame, I had money to spend both at the bar and on the girls. Whatever.

Also, apparently they are all smoking in the bar again. One dancer lit up behind me at the tables then walked to the back, and while the bartender was ignoring me, she lit up as well. What the fuck? As a non smoker, I don't like leaving anywhere and smelling like an ashtray. And its not about getting caught being out, I just don't like it. Ruins the vibe for me.

Oh well. Guess ill stay away for another year or so and see how things go.

Hope others have a better experience, stay safe out there guys.

DickyDoo
03-11-22, 20:30
Things are just boring at the dive bars these days. No sense of complaining it is what is. I keep going back with hopes some new talent will show up. But they never do. Maybe I'm living in the past? Lusty's same old worn out hookers. OGD a little better at times, but not much. G Spot who knows what is happening there. CW's closed, but never was much good. Lucky corner a bunch of BBW's. Oh well think I will just go rub one out and remember the past. That is all folks.

DickyDoo
03-13-22, 11:31
Things are just boring at the dive bars these days. No sense of complaining it is what is. I keep going back with hopes some new talent will show up. But they never do. Maybe I'm living in the past? Lusty's same old worn out hookers. OGD a little better at times, but not much. G Spot who knows what is happening there. CW's closed, but never was much good. Lucky corner a bunch of BBW's. Oh well think I will just go rub one out and remember the past. That is all folks.WOW! Things must be really dead at the clubs since no reports in 2 days?

PopGarden10
03-13-22, 18:43
WOW! Things must be really dead at the clubs since no reports in 2 days?Weather was trash. Some regular bars were a bit busy with pre st Patrick's day stuff, others completely dead. Maybe things will pick up this coming weekend.

DickyDoo
03-13-22, 19:06
Weather was trash. Some regular bars were a bit busy with pre st Patrick's day stuff, others completely dead. Maybe things will pick up this coming weekend.I think I will hit some of the dives on St. Paddy's day. The weather should be good and maybe more people will be out.

DickyDoo
03-14-22, 12:04
I think I will hit some of the dives on St. Paddy's day. The weather should be good and maybe more people will be out.For some reason I am not seeing reply's to my posts, but I get E-mail I have a reply. Is there something in settings I need to change? Please send private message if you have the answer.

Thanks.

PopGarden10
03-14-22, 16:08
For some reason I am not seeing reply's to my posts, but I get E-mail I have a reply. Is there something in settings I need to change? Please send private message if you have the answer.

Thanks.You made a separate blog post about sweetie. It's at the bottom of the page w the different forums. Maybe those are the replies you've been getting.

DickyDoo
03-14-22, 16:45
You made a separate blog post about sweetie. It's at the bottom of the page w the different forums. Maybe those are the replies you've been getting.Thanks Pop. Now I know what happened. I will hit the bars on St. Paddy's day with hopes of finding something good. Things can't get much worse LOL.

ChubbyChico
03-14-22, 23:48
Made rounds on Saturday, OGD, LA, gats, boom. Dead as fuck, although this was from 3 p - 6 p, so maybe I was too early to the party. Finished at Annie's spa with a better than average massage and quality HE. Guess I need to post a review on the massage thread.

WOW! Things must be really dead at the clubs since no reports in 2 days?

DickyDoo
03-15-22, 10:13
Made rounds on Saturday, OGD, LA, gats, boom. Dead as fuck, although this was from 3 p - 6 p, so maybe I was too early to the party. Finished at Annie's spa with a better than average massage and quality HE. Guess I need to post a review on the massage thread.Chico, I have found that Saturday is not a good day to hit the bars. I have been going mid week with better results, but nothing is really good at this point. Hoping the warm weather will improve things with more mongers being out and more hoes working. Not sure about this week since it is spring break for some schools and the hoes may not have anyone to take care of their kids.

DickyDoo
03-15-22, 10:25
Wondering if any of the bars are having a St. Paddy's day private party? Been checking face book, but nothing posted?

PopGarden10
03-15-22, 11:22
Wondering if any of the bars are having a St. Paddy's day private party? Been checking face book, but nothing posted?No private Parties but I know Ogd and lusty has signs about parties. The only price party I've ever known about was the gatsbys super bowl party and that's gone for now.

DickyDoo
03-18-22, 11:47
St, Paddy's day sucked. No one at Lusty's, Big party bull shit. Lusty's keeps going farther down hill. Ugly dancers / no bar side action / everyone setting on their ass's. OGD had a crowd. But the only one giving hands on dances was Bobbie. Was going to do VIP. But when I went in cum wipes all over the floor and the couch was soaked so I said no thank you and walked out. G Spot had quite a few girls in the afternoon. But I do not know about night.

MilfLover68
03-20-22, 00:02
I got rainchecked by an S. A. Girl, so I ran by OGD on a whim. I got a barside dance from Annie. It was verbatim from the last report about her. She grinds on you, but pulls away if you try to roam. She does not do privates, and will not meet, otc.

I should have just copy / pasted the last monger's report. .

Thanks for listening.

DooMama7
03-20-22, 12:26
How was St. Patty's day weekend? It appears it was shit.

DickyDoo
03-20-22, 13:35
How was St. Patty's day weekend? It appears it was shit.St, Paddy's day sucked. No one at Lusty's, Big party bull shit. Lusty's keeps going farther down hill. Ugly dancers / no bar side action / everyone setting on their ass's. OGD had a crowd. But the only one giving hands on dances was Bobbie. Was going to do VIP. But when I went in cum wipes all over the floor and the couch was soaked so I said no thank you and walked out. G Spot had quite a few girls in the afternoon. But I do not know about night.

OhioPete
03-20-22, 16:16
Anyone have any luck with this place on Brittain Rd?? Had some fun times there back in 90's when it was a strip club. I see there are some google reviews but overall seems pretty hit or miss. Just curious if anyone has had any first hand experiences here. They might have a glory hole too (and maybe the adult bookstore in Barberton might have one as well? Hoping to hear if any couples go & visit.

MLBeach18
03-20-22, 21:26
I drove by Lustys OGD, and G spot, around 915 Sunday night all of them closed.

Hotrodvfr
03-21-22, 07:53
I drove by Lustys OGD, and G spot, around 915 Sunday night all of them closed.Lustys and OGD have always been closed on Sundays. G-Spot is usually open though. If Heather was bartending she'll shut it down early if it's dead.

PopGarden10
03-21-22, 12:40
Lustys and OGD have always been closed on Sundays. G-Spot is usually open though. If Heather was bartending she'll shut it down early if it's dead.The only for sure Sunday clubs are lucky and hush. G spot if you go earlier in the day, but after 7 or 8 they might close. Jens used to be open Sundays but they are too inconsistent now.

MLBeach18
03-21-22, 12:55
The only for sure Sunday clubs are lucky and hush. G spot if you go earlier in the day, but after 7 or 8 they might close. Jens used to be open Sundays but they are too inconsistent now.For some reason I thought I had been there before on Sunday and these were at least open until 11 or so.

MLBeach18
03-21-22, 13:20
The only for sure Sunday clubs are lucky and hush. G spot if you go earlier in the day, but after 7 or 8 they might close. Jens used to be open Sundays but they are too inconsistent now.For some reason I thought I had been there before on Sunday and these were at least open until 11 or so.

MLBeach18
03-21-22, 19:44
Gspot, OGD and Lustys. Not much happening. Sherri with the wide bubble butt at lucky corner offering BBBJ 80 skip Fox if you see her. Morning at Gspot and evening OGD. Automatic 40 if jr happens to touch her.

ChubbyChico
03-22-22, 00:44
Totally agree. Pretty sure the most fun I've had in recent memory has been on a mid afternoon trip. It's an odd phenomenon, no doubt. Thinking I'll get out this Weds to see if there's any action.

Maybe the tax returns have been spent and girls need their fix!

Chico, I have found that Saturday is not a good day to hit the bars. I have been going mid week with better results, but nothing is really good at this point. Hoping the warm weather will improve things with more mongers being out and more hoes working. Not sure about this week since it is spring break for some schools and the hoes may not have anyone to take care of their kids.

KD7771
03-22-22, 18:03
Anyone have any luck with this place on Brittain Rd?? Had some fun times there back in 90's when it was a strip club. I see there are some google reviews but overall seems pretty hit or miss. Just curious if anyone has had any first hand experiences here. They might have a glory hole too (and maybe the adult bookstore in Barberton might have one as well? Hoping to hear if any couples go & visit.I have had a long history at the X. I have tagged 4 ladies in my times there, which probably number around 100 so don't expect odds in your favor. Recently there is some old guy pimping out his BBW on Saturdays. She is pretty nasty though and I chose to only watch her take loads. She takes upwards of 10 at a time so it is a good show!

A couple years ago I tagged a couple of chubby girls who were in the little back room taking all comers. Pretty hot as they took everyone BB and were loaded with swimmers.

My first was over 10 yrs ago and lets just say I was in the right place at the right time. Hot girl w / her guy and he just wanted to watch.

As far as Barberton, it is just a guy on guy BJ fest. No women ever.

MLBeach18
03-22-22, 21:42
Stopped by tonight. Aleah was her name. Spinner and has tats on her side and thigh. A little wear and tear up close but a good option for VIP BBBJ 6 at plus 20 per song. She will be there tomorrow. Also dances in Elyria at night.

OhioPete
03-22-22, 22:34
I have had a long history at the X. I have tagged 4 ladies in my times there, which probably number around 100 so don't expect odds in your favor. Recently there is some old guy pimping out his BBW on Saturdays. She is pretty nasty though and I chose to only watch her take loads. She takes upwards of 10 at a time so it is a good show!

A couple years ago I tagged a couple of chubby girls who were in the little back room taking all comers. Pretty hot as they took everyone BB and were loaded with swimmers.

My first was over 10 yrs ago and lets just say I was in the right place at the right time. Hot girl w / her guy and he just wanted to watch.

As far as Barberton, it is just a guy on guy BJ fest. No women ever.Appreciate the feedback. Then Barberton will be a no go for me, but to each their own. Unfortunately, BBW's are not my thing either but definitely would be an interesting show to watch them getting splashed with loads left & right.

MilfLover68
03-23-22, 11:12
Stopped by tonight. Aleah was her name. Spinner and has tats on her side and thigh. A little wear and tear up close but a good option for VIP BBBJ 6 at plus 20 per song. She will be there tomorrow. Also dances in Elyria at night.What's her shift?

Thanks.

DickyDoo
03-23-22, 11:53
Totally agree. Pretty sure the most fun I've had in recent memory has been on a mid afternoon trip. It's an odd phenomenon, no doubt. Thinking I'll get out this Weds to see if there's any action.

Maybe the tax returns have been spent and girls need their fix!Chico, You will need to report back on what you found.

ChubbyChico
03-23-22, 12:12
Will do. Start at the old Gats and take it from there!

Chico, You will need to report back on what you found.

ChubbyChico
03-23-22, 19:00
As per my post below I started at Gatsbys. Hung out with a cute little thing for a about 20 minutes, told me her name was Finley. She left and then I realized this girl was down for extras in the VIP based on old reports and such. I blew that chance and was kinda bummed. Had a couple bar side dances from some girls, all attractive. Eventually made friends with a nice little brunette who provided several excellent bar side dances. Knew exactly how to work my chubby chico. Took her to the back for 4 or 5 songs where she pulled out chubby, slid him under her bikini bottoms, and finished with a pretty satisfying HJ. I pushed "hard" for the FS but she claims to be on the rag. Seems to be a standard response from the girls who don't want to go all the way.

Anyhow, 120 total for the bar side and VIP w / finish. She even bought me a drink after. Not bad especially since this girl was 100% my style. Brunette, petite, great tits and a fun personality. Good time overall.

After 3 1/2 hrs there I headed home without completing the akron tour. Maybe next week.

Chico, You will need to report back on what you found.

MLBeach18
03-23-22, 20:43
As per my post below I started at Gatsbys. Hung out with a cute little thing for a about 20 minutes, told me her name was Finley. She left and then I realized this girl was down for extras in the VIP based on old reports and such. I blew that chance and was kinda bummed. Had a couple bar side dances from some girls, all attractive. Eventually made friends with a nice little brunette who provided several excellent bar side dances. Knew exactly how to work my chubby chico. Took her to the back for 4 or 5 songs where she pulled out chubby, slid him under her bikini bottoms, and finished with a pretty satisfying HJ. I pushed "hard" for the FS but she claims to be on the rag. Seems to be a standard response from the girls who don't want to go all the way.

Anyhow, 120 total for the bar side and VIP w / finish. She even bought me a drink after. Not bad especially since this girl was 100% my style. Brunette, petite, great tits and a fun personality. Good time overall.

After 3 1/2 hrs there I headed home without completing the akron tour. Maybe next week.Very nice!! Sounds like it's time to visit the Gat again. Finley is a lot of fun! I enjoy new faces and challenges. Ha.

DickyDoo
03-24-22, 14:09

After 3 1/2 hrs there I headed home without completing the akron tour. Maybe next week.I have not been to Gat's in years. Guess I will have to stop in. Never thought extras were available.

Searcher55
03-24-22, 14:16
LOL that's a bit steep just for that though call me cray cray? (I guess she was hot at least).

I have not been to Gat's in years. Guess I will have to stop in. Never thought extras were available.

DickyDoo
03-25-22, 11:07
I saw this posted on another site. Anyone have any info?

"Heard a huge slap and a man had just slapped one of the dancers. The place erupted and he snuck out. He came back 4 minutes later and reached over bar and grabbed her hair and a huge fight ensued and then a loud pop and everyone screened. Some said it was a chair some said it was a gun. I don't know. But 5 minutes later all the police showed up and made the energy disappear quickly. ".

Jimmy 5
03-25-22, 13:27
I saw this posted on another site. Anyone have any info?

"Heard a huge slap and a man had just slapped one of the dancers. The place erupted and he snuck out. He came back 4 minutes later and reached over bar and grabbed her hair and a huge fight ensued and then a loud pop and everyone screened. Some said it was a chair some said it was a gun. I don't know. But 5 minutes later all the police showed up and made the energy disappear quickly. ".What day and what time did this occur. ?

DickyDoo
03-25-22, 13:59
What day and what time did this occur. ?I have been told it happened at Lucky's not Lusty's so that is all the info I have.

Pussylicker2
03-25-22, 14:43
I have been told it happened at Lucky's not Lusty's so that is all the info I have."Parking is in a gravel lot behind the building be careful because a lot of customers parked to block other customers in. "

That sounds exactly like Lucky, definitely not Lusty.

PopGarden10
03-25-22, 16:16
I have been told it happened at Lucky's not Lusty's so that is all the info I have.I saw the whole review and thought it was lucky not lusty. I was there on st pattys and the Friday after. On at patty's two women got in a fight w each other. They were calling each other names. They weren't dancers just hanging out. Then Friday it looked like some girl was methed out and fell and gave herself a bloody nose. Haven't heard anything about a guy slapping a girl though.

CAKStripCluber
03-26-22, 22:24
Did you catch the name of the brunette?

After 3 1/2 hrs there I headed home without completing the akron tour. Maybe next week.

MLBeach18
03-26-22, 23:48
I stopped by Lustys today around six, GIGi and Cherry I believe were the only two there. No one at OGD. So I decided I was going to head to Youngstown!

I walked in around 930 and Zoey immediately walked up to me and started chatting. We sat down beside the stage and she explained the VIPs to me. There were four girls working. All of them very open about good VIP action.

I chose zoey. 20 per song plus buck 20 for BBBJ.

One and done for me with her. I would try one of the other ones. It was good to see new scenery.

StreamWalker
03-27-22, 10:07
Its been about year since I've stop at Gatsby North. Sat milking three beers for over an hour. Tip the barmaid $5 $3 and then $5 on my last beer. Counted about 7 girls.

Not even one dancer offered to dance. They all walked by me like I had leprosy. Trust me I'm not a stud but I'm not a fat slob either.

Does anyone know how to crack the code? Do I need to become a daily patron?

Don't know what I was doing wrong " NO Dances for You next!" LOL.

DickyDoo
03-27-22, 11:53
I think I will do a dive bar crawl on Tuesday. Not expecting much, but who knows there may be some new meat to play with.

PopGarden10
03-27-22, 13:16
I stopped by Lustys today around six, GIGi and Cherry I believe were the only two there. No one at OGD. So I decided I was going to head to Youngstown!

I walked in around 930 and Zoey immediately walked up to me and started chatting. We sat down beside the stage and she explained the VIPs to me. There were four girls working. All of them very open about good VIP action.

I chose zoey. 20 per song plus buck 20 for BBBJ.

One and done for me with her. I would try one of the other ones. It was good to see new scenery.What does cherry look like. Is that the one that's at boom and lucky at times.

I take it you went to the royalty room. They have some good looking girls somewhat more than the Akron clubs. But between the drive and what they want to charge I haven't found it worth it to go out there in over a year.

MLBeach18
03-27-22, 13:44
What does cherry look like. Is that the one that's at boom and lucky at times.

I take it you went to the royalty room. They have some good looking girls somewhat more than the Akron clubs. But between the drive and what they want to charge I haven't found it worth it to go out there in over a year.I am not positive if she goes other places and I haven't talked to her in a while. I just remember from a few months ago. She is black but a little Asian look to her.

Yes I went to Royalty Room. Yes definitely better looking and definitely a lot more expensive. I just think it's a once a month or once a quarter type to get eyes on something new. Not a weekly place with those prices But owner walks back the hall every once in a while to check on the girls. Zoey didn't skip a beat when he looked into the booth. Ha!

Searcher55
03-27-22, 16:06
I mean I've learned this tactic before I was even to young to go to bars ha, Always tip a bartender at least $1 and tell her you' would like her to bring over the dancer to you simple right?

Its been about year since I've stop at Gatsby North. Sat milking three beers for over an hour. Tip the barmaid $5 $3 and then $5 on my last beer. Counted about 7 girls.

Not even one dancer offered to dance. They all walked by me like I had leprosy. Trust me I'm not a stud but I'm not a fat slob either.

Don't know what I was doing wrong " NO Dances for You next!" LOL.

Pussylicker2
03-27-22, 16:13

Don't know what I was doing wrong " NO Dances for You next!" LOL.If they don't know you they may not feel comfortable asking you if you'd like a dance. Sometimes you need to be more aggressive. When a girl walks by you can smile and say "hi". Yesterday I wanted a girl, but she was doing barside dances one after another for the same guy. After a few she went to the jukebox to play more songs and I made my move. I walked up to her at the jukebox and said hey I'd love to get some dances, then it was me monopolizing her for 6 songs. If an unattractive girl who you don't want asks it can help to get a dance from her anyway. That way the girls see that you are getting dances. Being a regular certainly helps. If you come often and get dances from many different girls they'll be more at ease with you.

TravelingTom
03-27-22, 18:28
Gatsby's is one of those places where if you're not a regular you're not getting attention. They have regulars and stick with in them. I was in there a while ago with some buddies, one was just divorced. He would have dropped 300-400 easy but no girls would give us attention after 45 minutes we left.

Hush is another weird place. Hush they love the party favors!

If they don't know you they may not feel comfortable asking you if you'd like a dance. Sometimes you need to be more aggressive. When a girl walks by you can smile and say "hi". Yesterday I wanted a girl, but she was doing barside dances one after another for the same guy. After a few she went to the jukebox to play more songs and I made my move. I walked up to her at the jukebox and said hey I'd love to get some dances, then it was me monopolizing her for 6 songs. If an unattractive girl who you don't want asks it can help to get a dance from her anyway. That way the girls see that you are getting dances. Being a regular certainly helps. If you come often and get dances from many different girls they'll be more at ease with you.

PopGarden10
03-28-22, 10:45
I am not positive if she goes other places and I haven't talked to her in a while. I just remember from a few months ago. She is black but a little Asian look to her.

Yes I went to Royalty Room. Yes definitely better looking and definitely a lot more expensive. I just think it's a once a month or once a quarter type to get eyes on something new. Not a weekly place with those prices But owner walks back the hall every once in a while to check on the girls. Zoey didn't skip a beat when he looked into the booth. Ha!That's not the same cherry, the other is white. Yeah royalty room is really just an organized brothel. Everyone knows what's going on. The good and bad thing is all the girls charge the same. So you're really only picking who's look and performance you like, but you aren't going to get any deals from a less attractive girl.

MadBastid
03-28-22, 19:51
Met a dancer up in Cleveland that calls herself Violet and says she used to work at Gatsby's. Didn't see any reports here with that name. Like most clubs in Cleveland, little or no extras in the house unless the right palms are grea $ed. Think she might be open to take out. Tall brunette with glasses. Anyone remember her? Thanks.

Buddy Fun
03-28-22, 23:21
Gatsbys. I get and can accept the girls working their regulars at the bar, but what drives me crazy are the girls that will just stand there and talk to the security guys / bouncers / whatever they are just in front of the VIP area for 20,30 or more minutes at a time. I timed a dancer a few nights ago and she stood there for just under 40 minutes talking to the bouncers / keepers of the VIP / whatever. It happens every night.

Gatsby's is one of those places where if you're not a regular you're not getting attention. They have regulars and stick with in them. I was in there a while ago with some buddies, one was just divorced. He would have dropped 300-400 easy but no girls would give us attention after 45 minutes we left.

Hush is another weird place. Hush they love the party favors!

DooMama7
03-29-22, 14:19
Gatsbys. I get and can accept the girls working their regulars at the bar, but what drives me crazy are the girls that will just stand there and talk to the security guys / bouncers / whatever they are just in front of the VIP area for 20,30 or more minutes at a time. I timed a dancer a few nights ago and she stood there for just under 40 minutes talking to the bouncers / keepers of the VIP / whatever. It happens every night.Just approach them, you have to understand, working as a stripper is easy, you can really just sit on your ass and fuck around your entire shift, it's their money they are making so if they don't have a hustle or work ethic then your going to be sitting their with dry dick. I wonder if enough people complain to management they would do something. Clubs here are different than Florida, Georgia, Texas or even Detroit / Dearborn.

CaliBoy2000
03-29-22, 19:35
I'm in town maybe once a year and I usually stop at Dreamers. In fact, I was there this afternoon. 3-4 girls. I couldn't stay longer so no dance.

But when I come on here all posts are about Gatsbys, etc. Am I missing out?

NavyGuy88
03-29-22, 21:08
Right now the bars on S Main St are a bust.

Tallmadge (Jen's / Dreamers / Boom Boom) are dead or extra's there aren't as easy as some gentlemen prefer.

Hush is a fancy club but they think they are in Vegas and not in Akron.

That only leaves Gat's North.

You just have to treat it like a normal bar and smile and ask a lady if she'd like a drink or a dance. More then likely, they are not coming to you.

I've seen gentlemen dressed up in the finest Hugo Boss Douche Suite and they would sit at the bar alone all night cause not a damn woman came up to talk to them.

Just an FYI. At Dreamers

I've been told by two girls on different nights, that there is a Post Op (Bottom) Trans working there now. They didn't point "her" out and they wanted me find her. If it was who I think it was, I couldn't tell from looking at "her" from afar.

I'm in town maybe once a year and I usually stop at Dreamers. In fact, I was there this afternoon. 3-4 girls. I couldn't stay longer so no dance.

But when I come on here all posts are about Gatsbys, etc. Am I missing out?

CaliBoy2000
03-29-22, 23:24
Thanks a lot bro. I used to go to Dreamers long long ago that's why I always visit it.

Last time I was here I stopped at Boom Boom, very disappointing. Jens was ok but. Maybe I'm just a creature of habit.

I'm looking forward to visiting Gats.

Right now the bars on S Main St are a bust.

Tallmadge (Jen's / Dreamers / Boom Boom) are dead or extra's there aren't as easy as some gentlemen prefer.

Hush is a fancy club but they think they are in Vegas and not in Akron.

That only leaves Gat's North.

You just have to treat it like a normal bar and smile and ask a lady if she'd like a drink or a dance. More then likely, they are not coming to you.

I've seen gentlemen dressed up in the finest Hugo Boss Douche Suite and they would sit at the bar alone all night cause not a damn woman came up to talk to them.

Just an FYI. At Dreamers

I've been told by two girls on different nights, that there is a Post Op (Bottom) Trans working there now. They didn't point "her" out and they wanted me find her. If it was who I think it was, I couldn't tell from looking at "her" from afar.

MLBeach18
03-30-22, 19:22

After 3 1/2 hrs there I headed home without completing the akron tour. Maybe next week.Stopped by today and there were 4 smaller brunette girls. Would be great to have a name or description of this one! It takes enough time at this bar. Trying out 3 is a weeks process. LOL.

CaliBoy2000
03-30-22, 23:14
I can't believe I'm less than 10 minutes from Gats and would drive to Dreamers.

Stopped this afternoon out of curiosity. It was afternoon so figured it'd be slow. Good amount of cars in parking lot. And wow. The girls! For awhile there they all seemed "taken" by regulars. Then Tiffany came to say hi.

Did two dances and they were amazing. Definitely going back before I leave town.

DickyDoo
03-31-22, 11:38
I made a dive bar tour yesterday.

G Spot-One BBW dancer at 1230 2 mongers.

OGD-One dancer Star. 1 monger.

Lusty's- -Two BBW dancers 3 mongers drinking at the bar.

Lucky Corner-Good crowd 5 dancers one very attractive blond. Any info on the blond?

Boom Boom-One dancer probably a 7. No bar side dances. $30 a song in VIP with bouncer setting at VIP entrance.

Went back to Lusty's around 7 PM and found Jenny for some dick out dances at the bar and then VIP for $80 all options available. Then went to OGD not much going on. Jada is back if you are interested.

MLBeach18
03-31-22, 13:01

Lucky Corner-Good crowd 5 dancers one very attractive blond. Any info on the blond?

Boom Boom-One dancer probably a 7. No bar side dances. $30 a song in VIP with bouncer setting at VIP entrance.

Went back to Lusty's around 7 PM and found Jenny for some dick out dances at the bar and then VIP for $80 all options available. Then went to OGD not much going on. Jada is back if you are interested.I stopped by the corner around 12;30. The twins just walked in as I was leaving. One of them is a blonde and pretty good looking. But I know nothing about VIP although she offered me OTC once.

I like Jenny once in a while!

PopGarden10
03-31-22, 13:42

Went back to Lusty's around 7 PM and found Jenny for some dick out dances at the bar and then VIP for $80 all options available. Then went to OGD not much going on. Jada is back if you are interested.What did the blonde look like. There's been a new blonde named skye / skylar. Doesn't look like she belongs at lusty. More like what you would expect at a hush, gatsbys, Christie's. Only got a dance from her once a couple weeks ago. Good contact but not sure if she's up for extras. Would make it more likely since she's working at lucky.

Always nice to see Jenny an ok looking girl that has reasonable rates.

TravelingTom
03-31-22, 16:13
What did the blonde look like. There's been a new blonde named skye / skylar. Doesn't look like she belongs at lusty. More like what you would expect at a hush, gatsbys, Christie's. Only got a dance from her once a couple weeks ago. Good contact but not sure if she's up for extras. Would make it more likely since she's working at lucky.

Always nice to see Jenny an ok looking girl that has reasonable rates.A buddy of mine saw Sky. He said he asked about extras, but she was not about it. He said she was kind of offended. I haven't seen her yet. But don't want to waste time.

DooMama7
04-01-22, 08:21

Went back to Lusty's around 7 PM and found Jenny for some dick out dances at the bar and then VIP for $80 all options available. Then went to OGD not much going on. Jada is back if you are interested.I hope Jenny is working days, she is always a good fuck.

DooMama7
04-01-22, 14:12
Went out today around 13:00 and that fat old woman was at lusty's, Taylor was acting bitchy.

G Spot had a parking lot full and I know it would've been people hanging out.

I know OGD had regular old bastards hogging the same women that have been their since 5 years ago.

Will try again tonight to catch Jenny.

DickyDoo
04-01-22, 14:48
Went out today around 13:00 and that fat old woman was at lusty's, Taylor was acting bitchy.

G Spot had a parking lot full and I know it would've been people hanging out.

I know OGD had regular old bastards hogging the same women that have been their since 5 years ago.

Will try again tonight to catch Jenny.The night I played with Jenny she said she only came in at night because she missed day shift that day. I went in the next day on day shift and she was not there. Not sure if she is there every day. 1300 is to early if she is working she gets there around 1400.

DooMama7
04-01-22, 18:47
The night I played with Jenny she said she only came in at night because she missed day shift that day. I went in the next day on day shift and she was not there. Not sure if she is there every day. 1300 is to early if she is working she gets there around 1400.Stopped in again after reading this, saw a dancer I hate there so I left, only saw her so maybe jenny did come in later idk, could've been in the back or downstairs or getting dressed, leaving. OGD had the same ol heifers like I mentioned before, didn't even bother for G Spot.

DooMama7
04-01-22, 18:48
Haven't seen her in a month or two.

DickyDoo
04-01-22, 19:38
Haven't seen her in a month or two.Saw her day after ST. Paddy's day, but not sense.

Searcher55
04-01-22, 20:49
Bree from OGD I can finally check off my list, pretty good lay, but she's a one and done now for me- She's cool though just lost in space and in party mode like all strippers her age. I massaged her, finger in her ass too, then BB her missionary. With pull out from doggy finish. She's in a walking boot too now until Mid April. I deleted her # sorry gents catch her a OGD when she returns.

CaliBoy2000
04-02-22, 00:32
Pretty bummed I'm heading out of Akron. After trying Gatsbys on Wednesday I went back Thursday and today. Today was just a quick visit but I walked in and there's a good crowd. I look for a spot and the bartender lady. What's her name? - points to a spot where a bottle of Stella is waiting for me. I look at her and she says, You're the Stella guy right? Because everyday I came I drank Stella.

Absolutely fucking love her.

If anyone of you here remember can you tell her the Stella guy says hi.

Hotrodvfr
04-02-22, 07:41
Bree from OGD I can finally check off my list, pretty good lay, but she's a one and done now for me- She's cool though just lost in space and in party mode like all strippers her age. I massaged her, finger in her ass too, then BB her missionary. With pull out from doggy finish. She's in a walking boot too now until Mid April. I deleted her # sorry gents catch her a OGD when she returns.I had Brea a few times a couple of years back. Sex wasn't bad I just found I didn't like her as a person. First off she's nowhere near as hot as she seems to think she is. Then she's just a *****. She never did anything to me directly but watching her interact with other people you see she fundamentally is not a good person. Harsh but that's how I see it.

NavyGuy88
04-02-22, 08:23
Late 20's Brunette. Friday she was wearing a floppy hat.

If that's her, I believe her name is Danielle.

She's really cool and a great bartender. You should see her when she's wearing her SteamPunk outfits.

Pretty bummed I'm heading out of Akron. After trying Gatsbys on Wednesday I went back Thursday and today. Today was just a quick visit but I walked in and there's a good crowd. I look for a spot and the bartender lady. What's her name? - points to a spot where a bottle of Stella is waiting for me. I look at her and she says, You're the Stella guy right? Because everyday I came I drank Stella.

Absolutely fucking love her.

If anyone of you here remember can you tell her the Stella guy says hi.

Searcher55
04-02-22, 09:09
LOL she put her legs behind her head for me that was fun times, yeah her ass is her best feature, big naturals though.

I had Brea a few times a couple of years back. Sex wasn't bad I just found I didn't like her as a person. First off she's nowhere near as hot as she seems to think she is. Then she's just a *****. She never did anything to me directly but watching her interact with other people you see she fundamentally is not a good person. Harsh but that's how I see it.

MilfLover68
04-02-22, 10:31
Haven't seen her in a month or two.I saw her Tuesday, I think. She came in around 6-ish.

YoderWatch
04-02-22, 12:08
I had Brea a few times a couple of years back. Sex wasn't bad I just found I didn't like her as a person. First off she's nowhere near as hot as she seems to think she is. Then she's just a *****. She never did anything to me directly but watching her interact with other people you see she fundamentally is not a good person. Harsh but that's how I see it.She's def nuts, but those are some of the best tits I have ever seen, especially for Akron. Other than that, meh.

YoderWatch
04-02-22, 12:10
Currently at Lucky's. One AA (larger) dancing. Nothing else. Does Rose still work here? Has she gone somewhere else? She was a real sweetheart.

Hotrodvfr
04-02-22, 20:09
Currently at Lucky's. One AA (larger) dancing. Nothing else. Does Rose still work here? Has she gone somewhere else? She was a real sweetheart.I think she's back at G Spot.

PDick05
04-03-22, 08:31
Currently at Lucky's. One AA (larger) dancing. Nothing else. Does Rose still work here? Has she gone somewhere else? She was a real sweetheart.She is back at G-Spot now.

MLBeach18
04-03-22, 17:27
So. Food for thought. Might be in the wrong section but here goes!

Has anyone ever thought about how they would go about doing a sting or bust on the clubs? Any chance they would try to sneak in a video camera and get a bunch of surveillance first before acting? Similar to the 'Kraft' situation!? Come in and bust the owner and give them a break to let them plant a camera? Am I overthinking it?

I have had a few girls tell me they were 99% sure they had a undercover in the bar. Once in VIP. Dude practically ran out the door after coming out of VIP. Girl came right over and said. That was UC. Few months ago now! Are the girls the main ones at risk here?

Fozzy7823
04-03-22, 20:41
Went to OGD and was talking to a girl who I normally visit. Crystal was there and was wondering if she does extras? This chick has never spoken to me and I frequent OGD pretty regularly. She's one of the cuter girls that work there so just am wondering if she's worth the chase. Also I heard from the girl I took to VIP that crystal beat the shit out of Sasha and Sasha is no longer there. Guess Sasha was talking shit about the girls and crystal back handed her. Kristina let the fight happen (guess it was brewing for a while).

Hotrodvfr
04-03-22, 23:20

Has anyone ever thought about how they would go about doing a sting or bust on the clubs? Any chance they would try to sneak in a video camera and get a bunch of surveillance first before acting? Similar to the 'Kraft' situation!? Come in and bust the owner and give them a break to let them plant a camera? Am I overthinking it?

I have had a few girls tell me they were 99% sure they had a undercover in the bar. Once in VIP. Dude practically ran out the door after coming out of VIP. Girl came right over and said. That was UC. Few months ago now! Are the girls the main ones at risk here?Most if not all the clubs have cameras in the VIP. Fact not speculation. If cops really wanted it they just have to think if some bs reason to look at the tape. For the most part they don't care.

Pussylicker2
04-04-22, 10:38

I have had a few girls tell me they were 99% sure they had a undercover in the bar. Once in VIP. Dude practically ran out the door after coming out of VIP. Girl came right over and said. That was UC. Few months ago now! Are the girls the main ones at risk here?I think you're over-thinking it. Kraft got off. I don't mind if the cops have a video of me getting sucked off in the VIP, it's not illegal. I go for a VIP, that's legal. I pull my dick out, that's legal. She sucks my dick, that's legal. I pay her and tip her, that's legal. I'd prefer not to go to trial but it's no biggie if I do.

PopGarden10
04-04-22, 12:04
Most if not all the clubs have cameras in the VIP. Fact not speculation. If cops really wanted it they just have to think if some bs reason to look at the tape. For the most part they don't care.Yeah if you look In The corners of most of the private areas you can make out the cameras. I don't know if ogd and lusty ran cameras to the areas they've been doing dances at now. It seemed like a quick decision they made to adjust for covid. For most of us the cameras aren't a big deal. If you were a politician or someone of more it might be an issue. I have actually heard a creepier reason of what happens with the camera footage. The owners watch and get off to it. These clubs have been around and operating like they do for a long time. If the cops were going to use their footage to catch people they would have been found out a long time ago. I can really think of only 1 club that was really forced to close down and that's the old Lisa's cabaret. Others have had issues and slowly had business die but Lisa's they raided and put out of business. Well let me adjust that Lisa's is really the only one that got shutdown bc of sex stuff. Others have been forced to close bc of fights and gun violence but Lisa's is the only for sex. The girls there were super open with it. Like come up to you and ask if you want to fuck. Even the girls at Lustys are a bit more sly in their offers.

PopGarden10
04-04-22, 12:24
Stopped by g spot Sunday. Only one dancer rose / gypsy. Saw they are having jello wrestling this coming Saturday. Sign said customers can wrestle a girl for $5. Girls will wrestle girls. Win by getting a girls top off. Probably going to try to make time to stop by even though it will probably be disappointing and fizzle out.

DickyDoo
04-04-22, 14:53
Went to OGD and was talking to a girl who I normally visit. Crystal was there and was wondering if she does extras? This chick has never spoken to me and I frequent OGD pretty regularly. She's one of the cuter girls that work there so just am wondering if she's worth the chase. Also I heard from the girl I took to VIP that crystal beat the shit out of Sasha and Sasha is no longer there. Guess Sasha was talking shit about the girls and crystal back handed her. Kristina let the fight happen (guess it was brewing for a while).Stopped in last week and Crystal was out side smoking and digging through her bag. Pulled out a steel bar and knife smiled rubbed my dick and asked if I wanted a BJ. Hell no she is a nut case.

Hotrodvfr
04-04-22, 15:12
Yeah if you look In The corners of most of the private areas you can make out the cameras. I don't know if ogd and lusty ran cameras to the areas they've been doing dances at now. It seemed like a quick decision they made to adjust for covid. For most of us the cameras aren't a big deal. If you were a politician or someone of more it might be an issue. I have actually heard a creepier reason of what happens with the camera footage. The owners watch and get off to it. These clubs have been around and operating like they do for a long time. If the cops were going to use their footage to catch people they would have been found out a long time ago. I can really think of only 1 club that was really forced to close down and that's the old Lisa's cabaret. Others have had issues and slowly had business die but Lisa's they raided and put out of business. Well let me adjust that Lisa's is really the only one that got shutdown bc of sex stuff. Others have been forced to close bc of fights and gun violence but Lisa's is the only for sex. The girls there were super open with it. Like come up to you and ask if you want to fuck. Even the girls at Lustys are a bit more sly in their offers.The cameras definitely provide entertainment for some. I used to hang out with a bartender and sometimes she'd pull up the video from VIP on her phone.

DooMama7
04-04-22, 15:26

I have had a few girls tell me they were 99% sure they had a undercover in the bar. Once in VIP. Dude practically ran out the door after coming out of VIP. Girl came right over and said. That was UC. Few months ago now! Are the girls the main ones at risk here?Did they have sex with the cop? If so he wasn't an undercover, probably just had sex regret or whatever it's called for succumbing to his primitive urge to fuck. That being said yeah there are video cameras, not sure how high the resolution to make out a face or what not, but I was told at lustys and OGD the owner sells them to people. I guess I'm a porn star then; unless police have a reason to search the bar or do a sting I doubt they care. Those bars are located in the industrial area of south Akron away from people, limited patrols unless you go into the residential neighborhoods, cops have been called at both however.

MLBeach18
04-04-22, 18:47
Did they have sex with the cop? If so he wasn't an undercover, probably just had sex regret or whatever it's called for succumbing to his primitive urge to fuck. That being said yeah there are video cameras, not sure how high the resolution to make out a face or what not, but I was told at lustys and OGD the owner sells them to people. I guess I'm a porn star then; unless police have a reason to search the bar or do a sting I doubt they care. Those bars are located in the industrial area of south Akron away from people, limited patrols unless you go into the residential neighborhoods, cops have been called at both however.Thank you everyone. Makes sense. Just trying to think through how they could do it!

No she said he wouldn't say what he wanted or what he wanted to spend but wanted her to say it! She refused and he was out in a hurry. The girls have a pretty good eye for it after a while it seems!

YoderWatch
04-06-22, 21:18
Started at G spot: 3 AAs and. Nasty fat white girl with a mustache. Got a dance from one of the AA with shorter hair. Not my thing, but had a fantastic ass. Got a dance at the bar and she tried to ups well the dance with "I get topless for extra". Well I don't care if you have double Ds or A's, I sure as hell ain't paying extra for you to show me your flat tits. It was the best thing she could have said because little Yoder knew to not take her to VIP.

Lusty: one huge AA, a shorter chubby blonde and a couple old bags. All busy with customers, I had no interest in any of them, so I Guzzled down my beer and got the hell out.

Dreamers: one black chick sitting at the bar eating chicken wings with a customer. Strippers and eating don't do it for me. Guzzled down the $2.00 bud light Platinum on special and headed back to the the working man's street, south main. Ok a side note, Jens den has one car in the parking lot. That's more cars than I've seen there in a long time. Maybe they're going to open again?

OGD: Hannah, Brea, ok black chick and old brunette were there. Brea was in a good mood and nice. Was able to finally have a good dance and head home.

It's still pretty shitty out there.

DickyDoo
04-07-22, 09:35
Started at G spot: 3 AAs and. Nasty fat white girl with a mustache. Got a dance from one of the AA with shorter hair. Not my thing, but had a fantastic ass. Got a dance at the bar and she tried to ups well the dance with "I get topless for extra.Yes these bars have been a dry hole for a long time. Don't know if they will ever come back to what they once were?

Searcher55
04-09-22, 05:33
Haven't done a VIP here on almost 2 years and good girls show up on Saturdays' afternoon- that get the full deed done no- drama? Feel free to PM me too.

Pussylicker2
04-09-22, 10:19
Haven't done a VIP here on almost 2 years and good girls show up on Saturdays' afternoon- that get the full deed done no- drama? Feel free to PM me too.The last time I cruised Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago gspot was the best, I hit lusty, ogd, and gspot.

PopGarden10
04-09-22, 10:53
Haven't done a VIP here on almost 2 years and good girls show up on Saturdays' afternoon- that get the full deed done no- drama? Feel free to PM me too.They changed up the VIP to be the office beside the bar. Private, no one to just pop in on you. Haven't been down in the afternoon ina while so not sure what the selection looks like lately though.

Drew 13
04-10-22, 16:52
I just drove past Lusty's, and there was a couple of cars and a bike parked out front. Anybody know what's up with that?

PopGarden10
04-10-22, 23:55
I just drove past Lusty's, and there was a couple of cars and a bike parked out front. Anybody know what's up with that?Went by a couple hours after you and didn't see any cars. I'd guess people either left their cars from the night before or it was people visiting whoever might still live above lusty.

SonicP
04-11-22, 13:03
What happened with Lisa's is every time the cops came in someone offered sex for money, hell the last 2 arrests we're the same girl by the same cop! The manager for the dancers was thinking with his little head and kept her working instead of keeping her out the club for a few months. It became a public nuisance as they said. Oh the stories I could tell about that place LOL.

Yeah if you look In The corners of most of the private areas you can make out the cameras. I don't know if ogd and lusty ran cameras to the areas they've been doing dances at now. It seemed like a quick decision they made to adjust for covid. For most of us the cameras aren't a big deal. If you were a politician or someone of more it might be an issue. I have actually heard a creepier reason of what happens with the camera footage. The owners watch and get off to it. These clubs have been around and operating like they do for a long time. If the cops were going to use their footage to catch people they would have been found out a long time ago. I can really think of only 1 club that was really forced to close down and that's the old Lisa's cabaret. Others have had issues and slowly had business die but Lisa's they raided and put out of business. Well let me adjust that Lisa's is really the only one that got shutdown bc of sex stuff. Others have been forced to close bc of fights and gun violence but Lisa's is the only for sex. The girls there were super open with it. Like come up to you and ask if you want to fuck. Even the girls at Lustys are a bit more sly in their offers.

PopGarden10
04-11-22, 20:46
What happened with Lisa's is every time the cops came in someone offered sex for money, hell the last 2 arrests we're the same girl by the same cop! The manager for the dancers was thinking with his little head and kept her working instead of keeping her out the club for a few months. It became a public nuisance as they said. Oh the stories I could tell about that place LOL.Yeah the whole reason I went to Lisa's was because my friend told me how open they were. Spent way more than I should have. But yeah that openness made them an easy target. I mean the girls at lusty at least wait til you get a dance and try to quietly offer.

Skerts2
04-14-22, 11:57
I really want to know which one of you was 'that guy' at Gat North yesterday afternoon? 4:30 ish.

I never share personal info so feel free to tell me directly & thanks for the free entertainment.

👏128517;.

ChubbyChico
04-15-22, 06:57
Skerts, I Wish I could say it was me. Was planning to stop there around that time though, so curiosity has me wondering what happened LOL.

Did not make it any further west than LA. Quite a few customers there and a couple of the fat OLD ass hags. Wound up getting some dances from, I'll call her “Deb” from Napoleon Dynamite, since I never caught her name. But no joke, if the character Deb turned into a trailer park crack ***** this chick could play the part well! Pic attached for a reference point. Wanted 150 for CFS in the back with a 3 song limit, so I kindly declined. Inflation hitting everywhere.

Lastly, I found the bartender last night to be oddly hot. Like someone you could just hate fuck for hours. Amanda I think her name is? Reminded me of an ex gf. Does anyone know if she dances?

I really want to know which one of you was 'that guy' at Gat North yesterday afternoon? 4:30 ish.

I never share personal info so feel free to tell me directly & thanks for the free entertainment.

👏128517;.

PopGarden10
04-15-22, 10:52
Skerts, I Wish I could say it was me. Was planning to stop there around that time though, so curiosity has me wondering what happened LOL.

Did not make it any further west than LA. Quite a few customers there and a couple of the fat OLD ass hags. Wound up getting some dances from, I'll call her Deb from Napoleon Dynamite, since I never caught her name. But no joke, if the character Deb turned into a trailer park crack ***** this chick could play the part well! Pic attached for a reference point. Wanted 150 for CFS in the back with a 3 song limit, so I kindly declined. Inflation hitting everywhere.

Lastly, I found the bartender last night to be oddly hot. Like someone you could just hate fuck for hours. Amanda I think her name is? Reminded me of an ex gf. Does anyone know if she dances?Based on the price and hairstyle of the pic you posted it sounds like sweetie. Was she skinny w jet black hair. Amanda used to dance at ogd around 5-6 yrs ago. Seems unlikely she will be dancing anytime soon as her dude watches her like a hawk and he's in there a lot.

ChubbyChico
04-15-22, 11:55
Skinny indeed. She's a little thing, and even had the same pony tail as the character pic I posted. I did consider paying her price so I could say I banged a Deb look a like and drop a weird ass Napoleon quote during the session. But alas, my big brain decided wisely!

Based on the price and hairstyle of the pic you posted it sounds like sweetie. Was she skinny w jet black hair. Amanda used to dance at ogd around 5-6 yrs ago. Seems unlikely she will be dancing anytime soon as her dude watches her like a hawk and he's in there a lot.

Hotrodvfr
04-16-22, 14:36
Skinny indeed. She's a little thing, and even had the same pony tail as the character pic I posted. I did consider paying her price so I could say I banged a Deb look a like and drop a weird ass Napoleon quote during the session. But alas, my big brain decided wisely!The CFS threw me off. I've lost count of the number of loads I've dropped in her and can't remember her ever mentioning a condom.

DickyDoo
04-16-22, 19:11
The CFS threw me off. I've lost count of the number of loads I've dropped in her and can't remember her ever mentioning a condom.Her bar side dances were lame for Lusty's and her vibe turned me off. Maybe it is just me? If she gets it done for you that is all that counts.

Hotrodvfr
04-17-22, 08:42
Her bar side dances were lame for Lusty's and her vibe turned me off. Maybe it is just me? If she gets it done for you that is all that counts.She's always been very business like but compliant with request. Not one to where you'd even momentarily fantasize is your gf but if you just wanted to pound some pussy and bust a nut in a halfway decent looking, not burned out crackhead girl she's one of the few viable options these days.

YoderWatch
04-18-22, 21:27
Hit up the old shit holes plus the Gat.

Angel from Lustys is now at the Gspot. She put on a couple pounds, but ain't bad. Couldn't get her attention before she left for the day. Other than that, just a couple of AA chicks not really dancing. Bar was packed could hardly find a seat.

Lusty- cockfest with one old dancer.

Ogd- packed not an empty seat. Hannah (no thanks) and Brea, Star. All busy with others. Guzzle guzzle gone.

Gat- packed (there is no shortage of horny men at the clubs in the middle of the day, Jesus). About 5 chicks working 2 were hot as fuck brunettes with lip injections but they were busy grinding iron a couple of fat fucks. Saw a hot young blonde with huge knickers go back with a pony-tail dude and they must have been back there for 10 songs before I finally had to leave.

It's getting busier out there, let's hope the uptick continues and that more dancers start to flock in.

Stay safe and watch your Yoder.

DickyDoo
04-19-22, 16:58
Hit up the old shit holes plus the Gat.

Angel from Lustys is now at the Gspot. She put on a couple pounds, but ain't bad. Couldn't get her attention before she left for the day. Other than that, just a couple of AA chicks not really dancing. Bar was packed could hardly find a seat.

Lusty- cockfest with one old dancer.

Ogd- packed not an empty seat. Hannah (no thanks) and Brea, Star. All busy with others. Guzzle guzzle gone.

Gat- packed (there is no shortage of horny men at the clubs in the middle of the day, Jesus). About 5 chicks working 2 were hot as fuck brunettes with lip injections but they were busy grinding iron a couple of fat fucks. Saw a hot young blonde with huge knickers go back with a pony-tail dude and they must have been back there for 10 songs before I finally had to leave.

It's getting busier out there, let's hope the uptick continues and that more dancers start to flock in.

Stay safe and watch your Yoder.These bars have been bad for quite awhile now. I find Saturday the worst day of the week to monger with not much to choose from. Lusty's is terrible since the last time I was there RJ was tending bar, which cuts down on the bar side play. Anyone know if RJ is still there on Saturday? OGD was my go to spot, but now not so much any more. I keep thinking it will pick up, but I do not have much hope. G Spot is hit and miss now so I do not spend much time there any more. I won't go G Spot at night due to lack of talent and type of crowd.

Cubbie
04-21-22, 10:41
What's the best club to go to on a Thursday afternoon to hopefully get some extras.

DooMama7
04-21-22, 12:50
Went out around 8-ish last night to OGD, haven't been in a couple of months but from what the board has said I haven't missed out on much. 4-5 dancers were there, light skin black chick who has GPS, either a black / white or biracial dancer, chubby white dancer, bobbie and a dancer who bobbie has said has been there for a couple of weeks, who liked the titles says, looked like Ms Frizzle. 30-40 age range, skinny white, frizzled hair, she was talking to some customer and waited until she was done but I left by 9 to go to the gym.

Any intel on this one? Does she do anything in back? Does she have GPS?

Oh yeah, I guess Bobbie is charging 150 for FS and 100 for a BJ, not sure if that's super unreasonable but I guess I get a "deal" for fucking her for 120.

PopGarden10
04-21-22, 18:04
Went out around 8-ish last night to OGD, haven't been in a couple of months but from what the board has said I haven't missed out on much. 4-5 dancers were there, light skin black chick who has GPS, either a black / white or biracial dancer, chubby white dancer, bobbie and a dancer who bobbie has said has been there for a couple of weeks, who liked the titles says, looked like Ms Frizzle. 30-40 age range, skinny white, frizzled hair, she was talking to some customer and waited until she was done but I left by 9 to go to the gym.

Any intel on this one? Does she do anything in back? Does she have GPS?

Oh yeah, I guess Bobbie is charging 150 for FS and 100 for a BJ, not sure if that's super unreasonable but I guess I get a "deal" for fucking her for 120.Mrs frizzle is named heather. Not too bad on prices took her back last week. 2 songs for 100 for BJ. Not the best deal. Plus no cim. But it had been a dry spell and I didn't feel like waiting around at lusty. Think she will do FS but might have been her time of month bc she said not that night. She's ok but not great.

DooMama7
04-22-22, 09:27
Mrs frizzle is named heather. Not too bad on prices took her back last week. 2 songs for 100 for BJ. Not the best deal. Plus no cim. But it had been a dry spell and I didn't feel like waiting around at lusty. Think she will do FS but might have been her time of month bc she said not that night. She's ok but not great.Saw her yesterday around 5:30-6 at Lusty's couldn't tell if she was starting night shift there or just talking. Lusty's just had Jenny and Lexi / Bri if I remember correctly and Taylor and all were high out of their minds. Went back with Lexi, she's white, has a slight gut and nice butt, took her in the back for 100. Might try Jenny today.

DickyDoo
04-22-22, 17:38
Was at OGD Thursday afternoon and could hardly find a place to park. 6 Dancers and lots of customers. Watched Hanna give a guy a BJ at the table. There was also a spinner AA girl there. I think her name was tracy or stacy? I got 2 dances at the table with my dick out for at 10 a song. She said all she will do in VIP is HJ no BJ / FS. She was probably the best looking dancer there. I stopped today and the place was dead.

NavyGuy88
04-23-22, 00:41
Let me preface this with I'm kind of picky. In all my years, I've asked my little NavyGuy to go to places that were absolutely disgusting.

Now that we are a little older and a little better off (financially, spiritually and mentally) I try to spoil him with finer things (young, thin, pretty, etc.) if we are paying for it.

Hit up Lucky at around 17:00.

Thick white and black chicks so I passed.

Swung by GSpot at around 18:00.

I saw late 40's-50's Bolt On Denielle (sp). She's easy on the eyes but she comes off as too b!tchy to me.

Not much else.

Took a break for dinner.

Dreamers at 20:30.

The "night time" girls usually start at 21:00 so I bellied up to the bar to watch the heard come in. What I saw walk pass did not tickle my fancy.

Gat North 21:30.

Unusually dead (both customers and girls).

OGD at 22:00.

I met the thin black girl with GPS that was mentioned earlier. I can confirm she has a super serious case of GPS but damn is she nice to look at. The rest were typical OGD girls.

Jen's midnight'ish.

They are open back up. About 6 girls working. I think the thin-est girl there was 150. Average dancer weight was 190'ish. Original Sasha (not the Russian one) was there. Might try this place again in another 4-6 weeks if they can stay open that long.

ChubbyChico
04-23-22, 11:30
During our barside convo, errr negotiation, she asked if I had a condom. Maybe she will take a bare back load but I took that as her stating she wanted covered. She bragged about have like 4 kids or something so with that track record maybe guys ought to cover it up. She's must have some good fertile soil!

The CFS threw me off. I've lost count of the number of loads I've dropped in her and can't remember her ever mentioning a condom.

Hotrodvfr
04-23-22, 16:32
Let me preface this with I'm kind of picky. In all my years, I've asked my little NavyGuy to go to places that were absolutely disgusting.

Now that we are a little older and a little better off (financially, spiritually and mentally) I try to spoil him with finer things (young, thin, pretty, etc.) if we are paying for it.

Hit up Lucky at around 17:00.

Thick white and black chicks so I passed.

Swung by GSpot at around 18:00.

I saw late 40's-50's Bolt On Denielle (sp). She's easy on the eyes but she comes off as too b!tchy to me.

Not much else.

Took a break for dinner.

Dreamers at 20:30.

The "night time" girls usually start at 21:00 so I bellied up to the bar to watch the heard come in. What I saw walk pass did not tickle my fancy.

Gat North 21:30.

Unusually dead (both customers and girls).

OGD at 22:00.

I met the thin black girl with GPS that was mentioned earlier. I can confirm she has a super serious case of GPS but damn is she nice to look at. The rest were typical OGD girls.

Jen's midnight'ish.

They are open back up. About 6 girls working. I think the thin-est girl there was 150. Average dancer weight was 190'ish. Original Sasha (not the Russian one) was there. Might try this place again in another 4-6 weeks if they can stay open that long.I believe Danielle is 38 but has been rode hard and hung up wet. Can look good with makeup but without. Rough. She's loud but not too bitchy. Depending on mood and how drunk / high she is she can either have major GPS or will fuck you for free. I've had good to. Es with her but nothing really special.

DooMama7
04-24-22, 18:19
April 22nd report.

It was PACKED, more than I've seen it since the pandemic (talking Lustys) 8-9 dancers, Jenny, new white girl with a big butt, lots of tats, baby damage, Carrie, Mia, Gigi and some others. Tired to get with Jenny, but you know how that is. Had people in front of me and she kept fucking around.

April 23rd report.

Big butt white girl from Houston who dances on the pole actually, with a lot of tatts, loud black woman who is older who also bartends, that fat old hag which disgust me, momma or whatever, Taylor, and a few others, still a decent crowd. Wanted to take the thick Houston white girl in the back, but there was a line and she doesn't like using the VIP by the bar just the room downstairs. For those who have had her, is it worth it?

Member #6297
04-25-22, 16:35
Wish these clubs had IG or something so we could see the girls. Especially curious about the light skinned girl at OGD. I've been looking for a light skinned / mixed girl but it's hard to find.

NavyGuy88
04-25-22, 18:41
I think these bars get more customers by not knowing who is working then posting publicly their lineup.

Go to these places long enough, you know who you will see but there's also a tiny chance you might meet someone newer / hotter. If they post their lineup daily then why bother to go at all if you know it's the same old / same old.

Not to mention, when some chick is rubbing up on your little sailor. With a couple drinks in you, you might describe her as a little "thick". If you saw a picture of the same girl, sober, you might start questioning your drunk judgment.

Wish these clubs had IG or something so we could see the girls. Especially curious about the light skinned girl at OGD. I've been looking for a light skinned / mixed girl but it's hard to find.

Hotrodvfr
04-25-22, 21:13
I think these bars get more customers by not knowing who is working then posting publicly their lineup.

Go to these places long enough, you know who you will see but there's also a tiny chance you might meet someone newer / hotter. If they post their lineup daily then why bother to go at all if you know it's the same old / same old.

Not to mention, when some chick is rubbing up on your little sailor. With a couple drinks in you, you might describe her as a little "thick". If you saw a picture of the same girl, sober, you might start questioning your drunk judgment.You got that right. It's the same principle as gambling. You know you're going to lose most of the time but those random wins hit the addiction centers in the brain just right.

TravelingTom
04-26-22, 12:33
I've gone into Gatsby's 4 or 5 times over the passed couple of weeks hoping to see Findlay and she has been in. Has anyone happened to see her recently?

DooMama7
04-26-22, 15:36
I've gone into Gatsby's 4 or 5 times over the passed couple of weeks hoping to see Findlay and she has been in. Has anyone happened to see her recently?She works day shift. If she isn't there then she either got fired for offering FS in the VIP or is on a break.

ChrisCanders
04-26-22, 22:17
The only for sure Sunday clubs are lucky and hush. G spot if you go earlier in the day, but after 7 or 8 they might close. Jens used to be open Sundays but they are too inconsistent now.Thanks for the Sunday tip. Lustys and OGD are my go to's when I'm town but they are closed Sunday. I know extras are on the table at lucky, but was not aware of hush as well.

Are you saying lucky and hush are the only open ones Sunday night or the only was was extras in Sunday?

PopGarden10
04-27-22, 01:59
Thanks for the Sunday tip. Lustys and OGD are my go to's when I'm town but they are closed Sunday. I know extras are on the table at lucky, but was not aware of hush as well.

Are you saying lucky and hush are the only open ones Sunday night or the only was was extras in Sunday?Only ones open. Lucky for extras. I've heard there are some possibilities for takeout at hush. Probably not as good a bargain as lucky though. There might be some in club opportunities but once again likely pricey. I've overheard that lucky doesn't charge tip out on Sundays. Was in a couple Sundays before Easter and the twins and a couple other good looking girls were there. But they were some of the ones that don't do extras as well. It's kind of 50/50 on extras there now.

JSmith66
04-27-22, 17:12
Dreamers:

First off they have a man working there who still has his parts, the bartender is hot but a *****, themanager or so they say is lazy and mean I remember when this place use to be fun but now it's gross Bianca and romance will get you off in the back both AA but act like they are something special. They aren't just easy.

Went to ogd.

Harley the new girl is nice and sweet but won't do extras.

Same shit there besides her.

Zelda123
04-28-22, 22:24
2 new girls at Jen's right now. Not amazing or anything but way better than everything that's been around imo.

Think they are day shifters at lucky for any of you night people like me.

Searcher55
04-29-22, 08:48
Would they be open before 2:00 pm you think? LMAO I am off work and thinking about a little Akron club hopping type of afternoon! These girls offer VIP rates at all?

2 new girls at Jen's right now. Not amazing or anything but way better than everything that's been around imo.

Think they are day shifters at lucky for any of you night people like me.

PopGarden10
04-29-22, 12:20
Would they be open before 2:00 pm you think? LMAO I am off work and thinking about a little Akron club hopping type of afternoon! These girls offer VIP rates at all?Jens is so random now. I doubt they open before evening shift now. Probably don't open until 6 or 7. And I think they only are open Thursday to Sunday now. I've gone in a couple time recently and it was some sad looking black girls and sassy. A shell of its former self.

ChubbyChico
04-30-22, 06:07
Agreed that would be nice. In the good ol days, and up until maybe 2018-ish they had enough girls working where they could do that. Seems like we're lucky to have 3 girls working at any of the dive bars at once. Don't think they have the volume of talent nor girls that are reliable enough to show up for scheduled shifts.

DooMama7
04-30-22, 10:02
Agreed that would be nice. In the good ol days, and up until maybe 2018-ish they had enough girls working where they could do that. Seems like we're lucky to have 3 girls working at any of the dive bars at once. Don't think they have the volume of talent nor girls that are reliable enough to show up for scheduled shifts.OGD had a Facebook and they would update it on a regular basis. That being said I doubt they have the intelligence to make a IG for the various clubs.

PopGarden10
04-30-22, 10:23
OGD had a Facebook and they would update it on a regular basis. That being said I doubt they have the intelligence to make a IG for the various clubs.All the clubs have had a Facebook or ig some even a Twitter at one time. It seems that it doesn't really help business. I think guys below are right that mystery helps more than knowing who's there. Right now lucky is the only one that semi keeps up posting pics but you can tell they recycle them so it not always an accurate representation of who's working. Plus some girls are just not going to want to have it known they're a dancer.

Hotrodvfr
04-30-22, 11:57
All the clubs have had a Facebook or ig some even a Twitter at one time. It seems that it doesn't really help business. I think guys below are right that mystery helps more than knowing who's there. Right now lucky is the only one that semi keeps up posting pics but you can tell they recycle them so it not always an accurate representation of who's working. Plus some girls are just not going to want to have it known they're a dancer.Lucky Corner's Facebook lies. They show good looking girls, you go in and its a hog auction.

PopGarden10
04-30-22, 14:52
Lucky Corner's Facebook lies. They show good looking girls, you go in and its a hog auction.I've seen most of the girls they post in there at least a couple times. But catching them regularly is hard to do. I will say the twins have gotten bigger since working there. It's super random who you might see on any one visit.

TheMultiverse
05-01-22, 18:28
Actually its still in Ohio about 1 to 2 miles west of the PA line on rte 422. The official address is 4040 McCartney Rd, Lowellville, OH 44436. But the normal motto is liquor up in the front, lick her up in the back. The front door is a little to no contact bikini bar (can't remember if they go topless. Been awhile). Behind the building is entrance to the back where all the fun happens. Usually $10 to get in (might be higher now, $15? $30 paid up front at counter for 3 songs, $80 for extras tip. At least if you want to hear some Billy Joel.I stopped by Palace one time before the pandemic. The back part is the creepiest club layout I've ever seen. Anyone that's been there knows what I mean.

Are they still good for extras?

SlickDickScott
05-03-22, 17:50
I'm not looking for extras specifically but wouldn't say no. I'm looking for a recommendation of a dancer with big natural tits that practically suffocates you and let's you suck on them. Where and when to catch them is appreciated. Thanks!

MilfLover68
05-03-22, 19:04
I'm not looking for extras specifically but wouldn't say no. I'm looking for a recommendation of a dancer with big natural tits that practically suffocates you and let's you suck on them. Where and when to catch them is appreciated. Thanks!You are looking for Star at Old Glory Days.

PopGarden10
05-03-22, 20:19
I'm not looking for extras specifically but wouldn't say no. I'm looking for a recommendation of a dancer with big natural tits that practically suffocates you and let's you suck on them. Where and when to catch them is appreciated. Thanks!There's a new girl at lucky sky / Skyler. There late afternoon-mid evening. Same time frame at gatsbys north there's Audrey. She's willi by to do extra Skyler not so much so. Both better looking than Star but a bit harder to get ahold of.

MadBastid
05-04-22, 10:00
I'm not looking for extras specifically but wouldn't say no. I'm looking for a recommendation of a dancer with big natural tits that practically suffocates you and let's you suck on them. Where and when to catch them is appreciated. Thanks!Careful when sucking those tits. You don't know how much or how recently they got jizzed. Best have a packet of wipes in your pocket, LOL.

Skerts2
05-04-22, 10:30
There's a new girl at lucky sky / Skyler. There late afternoon-mid evening. Same time frame at gatsbys north there's Audrey. She's willi by to do extra Skyler not so much so. Both better looking than Star but a bit harder to get ahold of.Audrey is enhanced. Nice and fun but not naturals, and just trying to not mislead someone.

Hotrodvfr
05-04-22, 16:53
I've seen most of the girls they post in there at least a couple times. But catching them regularly is hard to do. I will say the twins have gotten bigger since working there. It's super random who you might see on any one visit.I have to offer an apology to Lucky. Was in and they had some good talent but I don't believe I've seen on the FB page. There was Sweetie, not the one from LA. Cute blonde, skinny big tits, no ass. Says she's 20 but looks 16. Her roommate is Victoria ok face blonde, not skinny not fat, no tits but decent ass. A couple of decent black girls both fit / athletic nice asses didn't get their names. Lineup was rounded out by a dancer that looked like she should have retired 10 years ago and a couple girls who were easily 200+ lbs.

Sweetie was a busy girl, back to VIP with 3 different guys short time I was there so I didn't get to sample. A couple table dances from Victoria. She wanted $80/ song for VIP with no confirmation on exactly what that got me. Not nearly cute enough for that in my opinion. I decided to call it a day and left with a pocket full of money.

Dan00
05-04-22, 17:46
Audrey is enhanced. Nice and fun but not naturals, and just trying to not mislead someone.Does Audrey play? I didn't think she did but I've only seen her once.

PopGarden10
05-05-22, 10:16
Does Audrey play? I didn't think she did but I've only seen her once.Pretty sure Audrey does play around bc she asked how much fun I wanted to have one time but it was my first stop of the day and that sounded like it would be costly. I missed the natural boobs part so she might not fit the earlier request. Skyler at lucky might have fakes as well but I haven't seen her in a while to remember.

Dan00
05-06-22, 08:35
Pretty sure Audrey does play around bc she asked how much fun I wanted to have one time but it was my first stop of the day and that sounded like it would be costly. I missed the natural boobs part so she might not fit the earlier request. Skyler at lucky might have fakes as well but I haven't seen her in a while to remember.Gotcha, thanks Pop.

Asmoth
05-07-22, 02:13
Is Russian Sasha still kicking around OGD? I am probably going to head up there this week and was just curious.

PopGarden10
05-07-22, 03:21
Is Russian Sasha still kicking around OGD? I am probably going to head up there this week and was just curious.Supposedly not. Think another girl beat her up and she stopped coming in. Haven't been mentioned at any other place.

Hotrodvfr
05-08-22, 08:38
Celebrated a buddy's birthday with a designated driver so we made the rounds. Recollection of names was impacted by alcohol consumption.

Somehow Francois got in my head. Started of there. Much the feel of regular country bar. Girls were of the bigger, older type you'd see at CW. A couple shots then out.

Next stop was Lucky Corner. The good luck of last trip was not repeated. Seemed to be filled with former CW girls. Not even the decent black girls there. There was one good looking blonde there that had been posted on their Facebook. Forget the name. Blonde, early 30's, was a little thicker but not sloppy obviously she worked out a lot. Unfortunately the looks were completely canceled by the personality. After ok but not great table dances she very directly and very loudly says that while these other nasty bit*hes do shit in the VIP she's so hot she doesn't have to and still makes tons of money. Well not from me. Next.

On to G-Spot. 5 or 6 black girls just sitting at bar chatting. One 30-something blonde who just sat at the bar stuffing her face. A group of guys with obvious money in our pockets and we were completely ignored.

On to Lusty and from outside look like we may have finally gotten lucky. Parking lots on Main and Stanton were both packed. The place was indeed packed but not the vibe we were hoping for. The clientele looked like an AARP convention and there a ton of girls, I lost count, but each was bigger and nastier than the next. After trying to get drinks for like 10 minutes we just left.

OGD was the opposite. No customers but some decent girls. Must have been shift change as there was both day and night girls. One girl whose name I forgot was older short brunette with fantastic body but face showed age, I'd guess she was pushing 50. Tight ass and great set of bolt on. Thing was she didn't like them touched. It was just like with Jesus freak cat lady. What is it this place that it draws dancers with fake tits who want you to ignore them. Amy was there. Not only is she a little big for me something about her makes me think Downs syndrome or something. I could never get a boner for her. Short fit black dancer. Amazing ass but no tits. She gives great bar dances. Tiana was there. She'd always been a little thick but now has an outright gut. Inspite of this her already GPS prices have gone up. The last girl I wish I could remember her name but can't. Tall brunette. Nice B cup tits, tight ass great legs. She liked to talk. Lots of contradictions. I swear she said she grew up Amish. She'd just gotten fired from Hush and just starting at OGD. Said she didn't do all the things the other girls did. Got her the back and she wouldn't fuck but gave me the best BJ I've had in a long time. Kept sucking while I was coming, drove me mad with pleasure. Didn't stop till after the last drop was out. Swallowed without missing a beat. I've got to see this girl again.

After a dinner break continued bar hopping at some regular bars. Ran into former ATF from G-Spot at I think it was Upper Deck. She acted like she didn't know me but that was cool. Her sister who is basically a younger thinner taller version of her was bartending. She ended up back at my place after closing. A couple pops that night and breakfast in the morning.

Good times.

PopGarden10
05-08-22, 13:11
Celebrated a buddy's birthday with a designated driver so we made the rounds. Recollection of names was impacted by alcohol consumption.

Somehow Francois got in my head. Started of there. Much the feel of regular country bar. Girls were of the bigger, older type you'd see at CW. A couple shots then out.

Next stop was Lucky Corner. The good luck of last trip was not repeated. Seemed to be filled with former CW girls. Not even the decent black girls there. There was one good looking blonde there that had been posted on their Facebook. Forget the name. Blonde, early 30's, was a little thicker but not sloppy obviously she worked out a lot. Unfortunately the looks were completely canceled by the personality. After ok but not great table dances she very directly and very loudly says that while these other nasty bit*hes do shit in the VIP she's so hot she doesn't have to and still makes tons of money. Well not from me. Next.

On to G-Spot. 5 or 6 black girls just sitting at bar chatting. One 30-something blonde who just sat at the bar stuffing her face. A group of guys with obvious money in our pockets and we were completely ignored.

On to Lusty and from outside look like we may have finally gotten lucky. Parking lots on Main and Stanton were both packed. The place was indeed packed but not the vibe we were hoping for. The clientele looked like an AARP convention and there a ton of girls, I lost count, but each was bigger and nastier than the next. After trying to get drinks for like 10 minutes we just left.

OGD was the opposite. No customers but some decent girls. Must have been shift change as there was both day and night girls. One girl whose name I forgot was older short brunette with fantastic body but face showed age, I'd guess she was pushing 50. Tight ass and great set of bolt on. Thing was she didn't like them touched. It was just like with Jesus freak cat lady. What is it this place that it draws dancers with fake tits who want you to ignore them. Amy was there. Not only is she a little big for me something about her makes me think Downs syndrome or something. I could never get a boner for her. Short fit black dancer. Amazing ass but no tits. She gives great bar dances. Tiana was there. She'd always been a little thick but now has an outright gut. Inspite of this her already GPS prices have gone up. The last girl I wish I could remember her name but can't. Tall brunette. Nice B cup tits, tight ass great legs. She liked to talk. Lots of contradictions. I swear she said she grew up Amish. She'd just gotten fired from Hush and just starting at OGD. Said she didn't do all the things the other girls did. Got her the back and she wouldn't fuck but gave me the best BJ I've had in a long time. Kept sucking while I was coming, drove me mad with pleasure. Didn't stop till after the last drop was out. Swallowed without missing a beat. I've got to see this girl again.

After a dinner break continued bar hopping at some regular bars. Ran into former ATF from G-Spot at I think it was Upper Deck. She acted like she didn't know me but that was cool. Her sister who is basically a younger thinner taller version of her was bartending. She ended up back at my place after closing. A couple pops that night and breakfast in the morning.

Good times.I think the brunette from ogd is Harley. I was making rounds about the same time you were. Don't think I was around when your group was out though. I was kind of interested in Harley but she ignored me. Did hear she and tianna are cousins supposedly. Someone else had said she didn't do extras so I didn't stick around to try and get her attention. I finished at lusty with a trip to VIP with sweetie. There was another somewhat slim brunette that was there that I called it a night before I could get a dance from her.

Hotrodvfr
05-08-22, 18:13
I think the brunette from ogd is Harley. I was making rounds about the same time you were. Don't think I was around when your group was out though. I was kind of interested in Harley but she ignored me. Did hear she and tianna are cousins supposedly. Someone else had said she didn't do extras so I didn't stick around to try and get her attention. I finished at lusty with a trip to VIP with sweetie. There was another somewhat slim brunette that was there that I called it a night before I could get a dance from her.That's her! Thanks for the reminder I couldn't remember her name for the life of me. Maybe I heard wrong or was just really friggin drunk. I could swear she said she grew up Amish. I thought Tianna was some type of Hispanic. Weird them being cousins. But I could be wrong about all of that. Filling in the holes in my drunk memory she and Tianna do have some similar features.

ScratchDent
05-09-22, 07:33
Being that I travel through Akron a lot, can anyone tell me when a good time to catch Sweetie at Lusty's might be? (I know, stripper time isn't our time) Been trying to catch her for a while but the last few times I stopped the choices were. Uhh. Ewww.

DickyDoo
05-09-22, 09:31
Being that I travel through Akron a lot, can anyone tell me when a good time to catch Sweetie at Lusty's might be? (I know, stripper time isn't our time) Been trying to catch her for a while but the last few times I stopped the choices were. Uhh. Ewww.She usually gets in around 4 or 5 and works nights. Of course you never know about the peelers and when they decide to got to work.

PopGarden10
05-09-22, 09:52
Being that I travel through Akron a lot, can anyone tell me when a good time to catch Sweetie at Lusty's might be? (I know, stripper time isn't our time) Been trying to catch her for a while but the last few times I stopped the choices were. Uhh. Ewww.I normally can only go on weekends but I've seen her mostly after they switch to evening / night shift after 6 or 7. Don't want to go too late or she might be too zoned out.

Member #6410
05-09-22, 11:34
Being that I travel through Akron a lot, can anyone tell me when a good time to catch Sweetie at Lusty's might be? (I know, stripper time isn't our time) Been trying to catch her for a while but the last few times I stopped the choices were. Uhh. Ewww.Last time I talked to her she said she is there Wed-Saturday around 630 to close. I recommend getting there early if she is the one you want because she seems to have a fair amount of regulars. Her pricing is funky as reported before. 80 BBJ for two songs and 150 bbfscip for 3 songs. It's a fucking shame because in all of my trips has been the most consistent. Been trying to catch GiGi myself as I had her once at OGD last year and it was a decent time. Quality in this area has been more hit than miss lately. Weekdays I am strictly a night shift person though due to work and a long drive so that may be my problem. Been wanting to try and catch Finley if anyone can give me specifics on her times, or if anyone can give me a lead on any young spinners. If not I guess I will keep going up to Detroit LOL.

DooMama7
05-09-22, 15:22
MILF, older, usually wears a wig, white. Usually in during the day.

PopGarden10
05-09-22, 21:59
MILF, older, usually wears a wig, white. Usually in during the day.Was in midday Saturday and no sighting. She seems very random lately. But I know she also has been a frequent guest of summit county so she could be there as well. Mobile patrol hasn't been working great so I can't check right now.

DooMama7
05-10-22, 00:26
Was in midday Saturday and no sighting. She seems very random lately. But I know she also has been a frequent guest of summit county so she could be there as well. Mobile patrol hasn't been working great so I can't check right now.You see anything good Saturday?

Dan00
05-10-22, 00:36
Last time I talked to her she said she is there Wed-Saturday around 630 to close. I recommend getting there early if she is the one you want because she seems to have a fair amount of regulars. Her pricing is funky as reported before. 80 BBJ for two songs and 150 bbfscip for 3 songs. It's a fucking shame because in all of my trips has been the most consistent. Been trying to catch GiGi myself as I had her once at OGD last year and it was a decent time. Quality in this area has been more hit than miss lately. Weekdays I am strictly a night shift person though due to work and a long drive so that may be my problem. Been wanting to try and catch Finley if anyone can give me specifics on her times, or if anyone can give me a lead on any young spinners. If not I guess I will keep going up to Detroit LOL.Sweety was in tonight, I saw her after 10.

There's another blonde girl there, decent legs and small tits. Goes by Alyssa. Can anyone give be a rundown on her? Pm details preferred.

PopGarden10
05-10-22, 00:51
You see anything good Saturday?Sweetie but she's always there. There was a blonde during the day, she was a bit chunky. In the evening a thin appearing blonde, but even her dancer outfit was baggy so couldn't really judge her body. A brunette that looked decent. Has an ankle bracket. Wasn't feeling experimental so I went sweetie as a sure thing.

DooMama7
05-10-22, 10:48
Sweetie but she's always there. There was a blonde during the day, she was a bit chunky. In the evening a thin appearing blonde, but even her dancer outfit was baggy so couldn't really judge her body. A brunette that looked decent. Has an ankle bracket. Wasn't feeling experimental so I went sweetie as a sure thing.What's mobile patrol?

Skerts2
05-10-22, 12:43
Sorry I didn't reply to the posts last week but was offline. More girls than not will lend a helping hand in the back area. It is very rare to have more than that without a special party going on and those may be a thing of the past. However, I have been surprised at times with what happens when you develop a rapport and more surprising on who changed the game without me asking. Nothing going to be changing for the prices of the other Akron clubs but sometimes the thrill and the quality of girl makes it worth it.

DickyDoo
05-10-22, 16:30
Sweetie but she's always there. There was a blonde during the day, she was a bit chunky. In the evening a thin appearing blonde, but even her dancer outfit was baggy so couldn't really judge her body. A brunette that looked decent. Has an ankle bracket. Wasn't feeling experimental so I went sweetie as a sure thing.If she is the one I'm thinking of she would not let me pull my dick out during the dance. She just started about 2 weeks ago. Said her husband left her and she needed to make money. Hopefully she will loosen up for more play. I think I will stop in tomorrow and see what is happening. A few weeks ago Autumn ask me if I had any ideas on how to get more business and I told her she had to let the dancers suck and fuck at the bar, but it does not look like that has happened yet.

Fuzzyek
05-10-22, 17:27
If she is the one I'm thinking of she would not let me pull my dick out during the dance. She just started about 2 weeks ago. Said her husband left her and she needed to make money. Hopefully she will loosen up for more play. I think I will stop in tomorrow and see what is happening. A few weeks ago Autumn ask me if I had any ideas on how to get more business and I told her she had to let the dancers suck and fuck at the bar, but it does not look like that has happened yet.If they were to allow what you're suggesting I seriously doubt that they would be open very long.

PopGarden10
05-10-22, 18:25
What's mobile patrol?It's an app that shows people that have been arrested. The app is actually working it just appears summit county isn't reporting their arrests anymore. Useful for seeing if a dancer has disappeared for a period. They might have been arrest or are laying low bc of a recent arrest.

NavyGuy88
05-10-22, 18:50
Sorry I didn't reply to the posts last week but was offline. More girls than not will lend a helping hand in the back area. It is very rare to have more than that without a special party going on and those may be a thing of the past. However, I have been surprised at times with what happens when you develop a rapport and more surprising on who changed the game without me asking. Nothing going to be changing for the prices of the other Akron clubs but sometimes the thrill and the quality of girl makes it worth it.I have currently developed a rapport with a dancer at both Gat and and Dreamers (both 8's in civilian clothes for looks are concerned if you like them thin and under 30). At Dreamers, she takes very good care of me in the VIP for price of songs and that's it. Gat's Girl I'm getting takeout for the price of dinner / drinks. It's not that I've spent time with them at the bar drinking and getting to know them. I'm just a really really good looking chubby middle aged man. (that last statement was in sarcasm by the way). Ohh my penis is large too. That's it.

I see guys come to these bars, immediately walk in and go to the back tables without ordering a drink (not even water). Now you know (and the girls know) these are the guys thinking they can get BBFS for $5 a song so the girls don't even approach them.

The problem with rapport. You are stuck with that girl for that bar. There's a couple others at Gat's and I'd like to really build a rapport with but I think that would burn too many bridges.

DickyDoo
05-10-22, 19:40
If they were to allow what you're suggesting I seriously doubt that they would be open very long.Before covid bar side play was the norm here.

Hotrodvfr
05-10-22, 20:51
Before covid bar side play was the norm here.Very true. That's what got me hooked on the place. My first time in there Autumn just comes up says I owe you this then pulls out my dick and started sucking with no other conversation.