PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

DorkHelmet
08-23-21, 22:05
It can be found using search and some effort.I've found everything I wanted to know using advanced search.

FanBoy1
08-24-21, 09:38
Went to seasons yesterday and got an older, late 40's+ lady said her name was lily. Massage was terrible, all elbows, and after flip she kept rubbing up and down my legs with dry hands, and I'm a hairy guy, it was terrible.

HE was normal.

4/. 4 for donations.

I'm just curious how why'll get anyone other than these old ladies, that is all I ever see. When I call ahead and ask if the ones mentioned here are working they say yes. Don't know if they're just fucking me or their English is just that bad they can't answer a simple question.

OhioRich
08-24-21, 15:40
It can be found using search and some effort.Here's the effort: go to maps. google.com and type in "massage near long john silvers". It shows up (although the original massage business and the LJS are long gone.

FunTimes36
08-24-21, 19:33
Found ljs.

Walked in early 30's Lilly little extra pounds maybe 130 short.

40 house 80 FS.

No massage just said more money next time. Bent over wam bam. HJ for the end. Cleaned up with a hot towl.

MorningWood58
08-25-21, 13:33
If only you rtff you would know this already.I read them already and you are a huge help.

JtBassee20
08-25-21, 16:16
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-energy-massagedone-by-sex/554194629072

Has anyone ever seen her? Was thinking about giving her a try.

HueyDriver
08-25-21, 17:01
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-energy-massagedone-by-sex/554194629072

Has anyone ever seen her? Was thinking about giving her a try.I have seen many times. No FS, but very close and no cover. Fun times. Safe place. Have fun.

BowTieGuy394
08-25-21, 17:26

Has anyone ever seen her? Was thinking about giving her a try.She used to do solely outcall. Walks in through your front door hauling her massage table.

Massage was halfway decent. She seemed nice enough. I don't remember the damage but it was enough that I had thought FS was at least a reasonable expectation.

It was about 2. 5 - 3 years ago I saw her. Back then was massage only. Doubt that has changed. But YMMV.

I remember her asking for a picture of my driver's license before she would book an appointment. Luckily I found a fake one the internet. But at least in the past that was her verification process.

In the end, for me, wasn't worth the price and hassle. So never rebooked. But that was a while back. So not sure how she is now.

JtBassee20
08-25-21, 17:47
She used to do solely outcall. Walks in through your front door hauling her massage table.

Massage was halfway decent. She seemed nice enough. I don't remember the damage but it was enough that I had thought FS was at least a reasonable expectation.

It was about 2. 5 - 3 years ago I saw her. Back then was massage only. Doubt that has changed. But YMMV.

I remember her asking for a picture of my driver's license before she would book an appointment. Luckily I found a fake one the internet. But at least in the past that was her verification process.

In the end, for me, wasn't worth the price and hassle. So never rebooked. But that was a while back. So not sure how she is now.Thanks I had a feeling it wasnt any FS involved. And she is still doing the verification as well. Yea for the price can get FS for sure else where.

MorningWood58
08-25-21, 19:15
Jenny never disappoints. I treat her well and she does the same.

ChristNotama
08-25-21, 20:51
Damn I Can no longer have fun writing reviews, Please Pm the places to avoid.

Woodman no open sign

Its That Guy
08-26-21, 06:02
She used to do solely outcall. Walks in through your front door hauling her massage table.

In the end, for me, wasn't worth the price and hassle. So never rebooked. But that was a while back. So not sure how she is now.She used to do FS in Ashland but that was maybe 10 years ago. I saw her a couple of times.

LicknItGood200
08-26-21, 08:08
Paid a visit to GF yesterday and drew Kiley?? I had to ask her three times and that was the closest name to my understanding. 35 ish nice looking above average with limited English. 40 to the house and. 40 tip. She did light figure eights on my back for about five minutes and moved down to my feet for five more minutes and came back up to tease junior and the twins. Flipped and she made the money sign rubbing her fingers so I nodded and she went to work. I checked for UTC but her pants were tight and she pulled away. Went to the top and she had two bras on. LOL I pulled her in and went in from above. She kept working as I sat you and pulled them out. She completed her job and got the hot towel. I'm getting dressed as she fakes changing the sheet LOL. I've had better and doubt if I will return.

TheHobbyLobby
08-26-21, 08:27
She used to do FS in Ashland but that was maybe 10 years ago. I saw her a couple of times.She has been around for a long time. Haven't seen her put up an ad in a while. I would go see her but I am not giving anyone a copy of my driver's license.

BkrGuyRva
08-26-21, 08:42
She asked for my phone number and drivers license or employment verification. I passed.

In the end, for me, wasn't worth the price and hassle. So never rebooked. But that was a while back. So not sure how she is now.

TungJob
08-26-21, 14:22
Found ljs.

Walked in early 30's Lilly little extra pounds maybe 130 short.

40 house 80 FS.

No massage just said more money next time. Bent over wam bam. HJ for the end. Cleaned up with a hot towl.Any hint how to find LJ's, anyone who is been thr.

ChristNotama
08-26-21, 22:12
I go to Katie at Harmony on Glenside.

She's really good and very legit.Yeah I went there last week, everything looks like your average AMP until you realize it is 100% legit. Great service but I wanted a good nap.

GlockEm17
08-27-21, 08:04
Any hint how to find LJ's, anyone who is been thr.If you RTFF mainly post 11753 you can find it.

Old Salt 93
08-27-21, 10:15
She has been around for a long time. Haven't seen her put up an ad in a while. I would go see her but I am not giving anyone a copy of my driver's license.She used to be more active and has a number of reviews, most from 3-5 years ago. Bottom line is if you're ponying up $150+ at an AMP, her $200 Nuru session might well be worth it, assuming she's still offering it.

ActorDirector
08-27-21, 12:25
Apparently I missed the thicker masseuse from like 3 weeks ago and I'm pretty upset. I'm over spinners and want something to hold onto. Any and all PMs welcome. Saw the newest review at LJS but not sure if she's the same thickums from before.

I dreamt of a Japanese spinner that I could help with if anyone can help me. Thanks in advance.

ActorDirector
08-27-21, 13:59
Stopped by but no answer. Texted the number and was told "closed for now" and redirected to LJS.

Good luck be safe.

ChristNotama
08-27-21, 14:29
If you RTFF mainly post 11753 you can find it.New Grand, off 150 Chippenham. Peace.

RVAPunk
08-27-21, 15:03
Hope this is good as a first post, long time lurker here. Went to the water tower location on 10. They were advertising new girls so I went to check it out. Wish I hadn't. I drew Cici, who proceeded to give me more of a gitmo style workover than a massage. When I asked her to go lighter because I was tired of getting beat up by a 5 foot nothing Chinese girl, she just shrugged and laughed and kept grinding my back with her elbows. Her English appeared to be next to nonexistent. On the flip she pointed at junior and whispered "Good tip?" and because I was still letting the small head think for me, I said "Sure" She started off nice, and I started to think that maybe this wasn't so bad, but it very quickly turned into a BDSM style jackhammer session with her looking at me angrily to hurry up and finish. I did, and guys it was painful. She wouldn't even leave the room as I got dressed because she wanted her tip. I tossed her a Jackson just to get the hell out of there. I will not return.

BowTieGuy394
08-27-21, 15:19
This place is in the strip mall near the Robious / Huguenot intersection - (next to Firebirds).

I've been there 3-4 times. This place is totally and completely legit. There isn't even the "hinting" that something else may be available.

That being said: I've had some of the best massages there. For an AMP location. Had a particularly knotty section, she spent a fair amount of time getting the knots out and I left feeling significantly better.

Standard rates: . 6 for house. I tipped. 2 for the attention to my problem areas.

If you need a good massage. This is the place. If you are looking for someone to play with your johnson. Don't go here.

Seeker B12
08-27-21, 22:13
Yeah I went there last week, everything looks like your average AMP until you realize it is 100% legit. Great service but I wanted a good nap.Could you help me to find it? I pulled my back on a job and need something really good. If she is good at massage I would like to go ahead and visit her. Just let me know if there is any extras so I would know If I need to being more.

Thank.

JohnB388
08-28-21, 07:50
Saw Lilly Friday morning, short and thick with small Bs and hardly nothing out back. No offer of a massage and signaled straight for CBJ. NO FS claiming monthly visitor which she had no issue showing to confirm. Was not happy with the 60 offered for the dream but settled after some haggling. It was ok, moved from bed to chair and after about 10 minutes of instruction and telling her to take it easy with the teeth all was happy! I think I'll wait a while for a rotation before going back.

Machin3
08-28-21, 10:32
Hope this is good as a first post, long time lurker here. Went to the water tower location on 10. They were advertising new girls so I went to check it out. Wish I hadn't. I drew Cici, who proceeded to give me more of a gitmo style workover than a massage. When I asked her to go lighter because I was tired of getting beat up by a 5 foot nothing Chinese girl, she just shrugged and laughed and kept grinding my back with her elbows. Her English appeared to be next to nonexistent. On the flip she pointed at junior and whispered "Good tip?" and because I was still letting the small head think for me, I said "Sure" She started off nice, and I started to think that maybe this wasn't so bad, but it very quickly turned into a BDSM style jackhammer session with her looking at me angrily to hurry up and finish. I did, and guys it was painful. She wouldn't even leave the room as I got dressed because she wanted her tip. I tossed her a Jackson just to get the hell out of there. I will not return.Wow, they pulled a couple of us in. Wish I'd seen this review ahead of my trip, but such is life. I may have gotten a different girl than you, because my massage was actually really good. Same sort of finish though. I did ask about other menu items and the prices were crazy high. $.6 to speak on the mic, .5 for normal, and $ if I wanted to let my hands roam a bit. Standard base .4.

Same pricing over at the International tables too, but there I did get a strange answer when giving the FS motions. Said we could leave and go to a hotel, but would be $$.

Enfield1853
08-28-21, 15:04
Saw Lilly Friday morning, short and thick with small Bs and hardly nothing out back. No offer of a massage and signaled straight for CBJ. NO FS claiming monthly visitor which she had no issue showing to confirm. Was not happy with the 60 offered for the dream but settled after some haggling. It was ok, moved from bed to chair and after about 10 minutes of instruction and telling her to take it easy with the teeth all was happy! I think I'll wait a while for a rotation before going back.How often do they rotate out? Would like to go by but not interested in Lilly.

RomanRich
08-28-21, 18:56
After my usual Sat morning strike out, I decided LJs would have to do. Hoping to get someone other than Lily based on the last review. No such luck. I convinced her to go FS; I was going to wear a condom and a little red lube doesn't scare me. She was greatly disappointed with the $ tip for her. Her CBJ skills were actually decent and I almost decided to let her finish me that way. Kept saying I was big. I'm not. Hit doggie but she acted uncomfortable. Tried mish and she acted worse. Like she was in pain the whole time. Flipped her back to doggie so I didn't have to watch the facial expressions anymore. Focused hard and just finished up. Only positive I can say is the opening to her box is very tight so she was either squeezing down or does a lot of kegels. If she was on her visitor, it must have been at the end because there was no red to speak of.

LJs isn't much fun for me anymore. Girls want more for tip than I am willing to pay. Massage is literally non-existent, it's just straight to the action. It's really nothing more than a QV but more expensive than most STG girls. Hopefully some good talent comes to 3rd soon or the next rotation at LJs improves.

Stay safe.

RR.

Hope1945
08-28-21, 19:21
After my usual Sat morning strike out, I decided LJs would have to do. Hoping to get someone other than Lily based on the last review. No such luck. I convinced her to go FS; I was going to wear a condom and a little red lube doesn't scare me. She was greatly disappointed with the $ tip for her. Her CBJ skills were actually decent and I almost decided to let her finish me that way. Kept saying I was big. I'm not. Hit doggie but she acted uncomfortable. Tried mish and she acted worse. Like she was in pain the whole time. Flipped her back to doggie so I didn't have to watch the facial expressions anymore. Focused hard and just finished up. Only positive I can say is the opening to her box is very tight so she was either squeezing down or does a lot of kegels. If she was on her visitor, it must have been at the end because there was no red to speak of.

LJs isn't much fun for me anymore. Girls want more for tip than I am willing to pay. Massage is literally non-existent, it's just straight to the action. It's really nothing more than a QV but more expensive than most STG girls. Hopefully some good talent comes to 3rd soon or the next rotation at LJs improves.

Stay safe.

RR.I reported about a week and a half ago on an Asian dream with one of the girls that advertise everywhere. All the numbers go to the same place, the rate is fixed, no upsell. For the same money you take a hit or miss on at an AMP you get a guarantee of what ever you want here. Massage included if you want. No brainer for me.

CLF3142
08-29-21, 14:06
Made a pitstop at Seasons on Friday. Was greeted and treated by Sarah. Massage was ok. Especially with oil. When she was close to finishing, She reached under to play with the boys, and doing see rubbing. On the flip, I was at attention. She smiled, got some oil and played gently with it. Started OTC, and she popped out her B'S and I played with her long nips. As I was getting closer, she laid her tits across my legs and also started playing with my ass. I was done. I exploded, she was happy with her work. I was very pleased. Will go again! Standard 40/40.

RiskA
08-29-21, 18:04
Tuesday afternoon visit. No other customers, no scoper in lower lot. Security door open. Tech was short & stout, maybe 5' and 150#, thick & prob C cups, unattractive face. Not sure if it was the previously described Lily; didn't act as described below this time. Brief light massage, no tip debate, no "you too big" BS. 5 minute massage then "you ready?" Good slurpy until I ended it, then I got on top, then tableside, then behind. Took it like a champ, some head rolling & moaning; no weird standard phrase interjections. Liked to pinch my nipples while taking the pile driver. Didn't take the full 1/2 hr before I unloaded. $40 + $100. Pretty basic service but actually one of my better experiences here, though again the girl was a 5 at best & not my type (& a recent trip to strip clubs in a more accommodating State had spoiled me). Probably will wait for rotation; I like the thinner techs.

RomanRich
08-30-21, 07:29
I reported about a week and a half ago on an Asian dream with one of the girls that advertise everywhere. All the numbers go to the same place, the rate is fixed, no upsell. For the same money you take a hit or miss on at an AMP you get a guarantee of what ever you want here. Massage included if you want. No brainer for me.I looked back and found the post I think you are referring to. I guess I didn't read that as a positive experience so I didn't pursue. I might take a look. LJs is convenient for me so that's part of the reason I find myself returning.

Zauriel56
08-30-21, 15:20
Anyone familiar with deep skin spa? I won a free nuru massage from a provider that works for deep skin spa. Also anything I should know about a nuru massage?

Playboy717
08-30-21, 19:43
Can someone tell me where ljs is located? Thanks in advance.

Cjdftn
08-31-21, 12:22
3 visits there. I will break down each visit.

1: chose half hour. Seems to be only 1 provider. Decent massage. Normal HE will a little UTC on bottom. Damage. 4.4.

2: half hour. Was rushed. Was pushed out the door in 15. Same HE with FIV. 4/.6.

3: half hour. Got the full 30. Decent massage. FS can be had. Bring cover. . 4/1.2.

GlockEm17
08-31-21, 15:17
The bad: smelled like fish when I walked in (quickly subsided) and walls don't go to ceiling. Paid the. 7 for an hour. Which Cary st and the Cleaners have been charging. Drew Coco your normal Asian MILF. Asked for soft and instant brush against the boys. A good start that kept on going. Allowed a lot of OTC below. Kept positioning her leg on the table for easy access. Had on tights and underwear but nice feeling pussy non the less. Even had some UTC below before the flip. Had some UTC above and a brief nipple kiss. More OTC and UTC below. Nice non rushed finish and no haggling. Rounded out the hr. Tipped. 5 got my water and left. Sure would visit again. My boys love attention and she delivered.

JayCramer80
08-31-21, 15:36
Anyone familiar with deep skin spa? I won a free nuru massage from a provider that works for deep skin spa. Also anything I should know about a nuru massage?I wouldn't drfinitely take them up on a Free Nuru. If they do it right, they Gel up their body and slide up and down all over your naked body. You'll need a shower afterwards. Some girls with include a BJ and some won't. You might even get some DATY. Where is this place? I never heard of it. If they want you to book up front with a deposit. It's a scam.

IwaiGoto
08-31-21, 18:58
Hello Fellow Mongers, I am planning to visit Richmond on Friday, can I get some good Indie or AMP suggestions, possibility near Union Hill / Shockoe Bottom.

Thanks in advance.

MetalHead63
08-31-21, 20:51
Can someone tell me where ljs is located? Thanks in advance.There are 3. One in Ashland, RVA and Colonial Heights.

Its That Guy
09-01-21, 06:02
The bad: smelled like fish when I walked in (quickly subsided) and walls don't go to ceiling. Paid the. 7 for an hour. Which Cary st and the Cleaners have been charging. Drew Coco your normal Asian MILF. Asked for soft and instant brush against the boys. A good start that kept on going. Allowed a lot of OTC below. Kept positioning her leg on the table for easy access. Had on tights and underwear but nice feeling pussy non the less. Even had some UTC below before the flip. Had some UTC above and a brief nipple kiss. More OTC and UTC below. Nice non rushed finish and no haggling. Rounded out the hr. Tipped. 5 got my water and left. Sure would visit again. My boys love attention and she delivered.Not sure when you went but I drove past yesterday morning around 6:45 and there were about 6 Hanover pigs parked behind the cafe across from it and one parked behind. I'd keep away for a bit.

GlockEm17
09-01-21, 07:58
Not sure when you went but I drove past yesterday morning around 6:45 and there were about 6 Hanover pigs parked behind the cafe across from it and one parked behind. I'd keep away for a bit.I was there Tuesday a little after they opened. Did my usual survey of the area upon arrival and saw nothing out of the ordinary. So rub on!!

JayCramer80
09-01-21, 08:08
Hello Fellow Mongers, I am planning to visit Richmond on Friday, can I get some good Indie or AMP suggestions, possibility near Union Hill / Shockoe Bottom.

Thanks in advance.Man you have to get away from downtown for most of the AMP's.

Hope1945
09-01-21, 08:33
There are 3. One in Ashland, RVA and Colonial Heights.Did you want fries with that?

RoughRider63
09-01-21, 09:02
Anyone familiar with deep skin spa? I won a free nuru massage from a provider that works for deep skin spa. Also anything I should know about a nuru massage?Never heard of deep skin spa and can't find any info on it. Where is it located? How were you able to win a free nuru?

Jcn1965
09-01-21, 09:35
Did you want fries with that?Try Midlothian trpk not sure why it's such a secret.

Its That Guy
09-01-21, 09:50
I was there Tuesday a little after they opened. Did my usual survey of the area upon arrival and saw nothing out of the ordinary. So rub on!!Could have been completely unrelated as well. It's a bit too close to home for me anyways so I doubt I'll be stopping by regardless.

RoughRider63
09-01-21, 10:44
Did you want fries with that?Bunch of comedians LOL. He's a SM with 299 posts. It's no secret.

Zauriel56
09-01-21, 12:06
Turns out skin deep is a scam, googled it and found out that way. Glad I didn't book or anything.

RandyJohnson42
09-01-21, 13:47
I was there Tuesday a little after they opened. Did my usual survey of the area upon arrival and saw nothing out of the ordinary. So rub on!!I visited yesterday as well around 2 and had a similar experience to GlockEm17 except I stayed for the hhr. Saw Coco as well and the skin tight yoga pants were definitely nice for some otc fun. This was my second time dreaming of CoCo and both experiences were nice. I'll still return but appreciate the heads up from ItsThatGuy. Y'all be safe.

BoMan
09-02-21, 06:46
Did you want fries with that?Not so secret as they advertised on Rubrtgs yesterday. Although the technicians pic is guaranteed not to match when you walk up the steps.

Richva
09-02-21, 23:04
Does anyone know a massage provider named Fay? Redhead. Believe she advertises on Tryst. Downtown location. Thanks.

RoughRider63
09-02-21, 23:58
Try Midlothian trpk not sure why it's such a secret.Blows my mind when I see these games played on here. Guys trying to visit these girls and there are those who want to do everything but try to assist.

Atwva
09-03-21, 08:21
Saw this one on RR the other day, and have been considering pulling the trigger. However the gift card non sense kind of sketches me out. Though it seems like a nice change from going to another AMP.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/240142

HueyDriver
09-03-21, 10:41
Saw this one on RR the other day, and have been considering pulling the trigger. However the gift card non sense kind of sketches me out. Though it seems like a nice change from going to another AMP.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/240142I am not totally sure about her, but I have done the gift card once. Will never do again. I think in life it's pretty much a given that paying up front is a dicey game to play. Be well. Be safe.

Ortho313
09-03-21, 11:17

https://richmond.rubratings.com/240142Don't waste your money on this one! She was in the Baltimore area for a few years with many negative reviews. Unless things have changed she's minimal touch and you won't leave happy.

Buyer beware!

Ortho.

Atwva
09-03-21, 11:25
Don't waste your money on this one! She was in the Baltimore area for a few years with many negative reviews. Unless things have changed she's minimal touch and you won't leave happy.

Buyer beware!

Ortho.Appreciate the heads up, and my wallet thanks you as well.

Poetic Noodles
09-03-21, 17:41
I'm pretty sure I found it but from the looks of the place, it looks more like a place where chicks go to get their hair done? Right spot?

Fuck1234
09-03-21, 18:12
Long time reader.

Here are a few reviews.

Authentic (804) XXX-3875 (Before moving) Light OTC under girls out.

Both younger redhead and older owner.

Authentic Waterford- Same allowance. Tried for more due to report here. Told no. Both the brunette and the skinny one with black hair.

Blue Sky- Anna allowed all but FS.

The older skinny lady standard.

Three on broad- all standard finishes as well.

Ironbridge and hull left a ton to be desired.

Visited about 12 in the last 6 months.

Seeker B12
09-04-21, 01:10
Could you help me to find it? I pulled my back on a job and need something really good. If she is good at massage I would like to go ahead and visit her. Just let me know if there is any extras so I would know If I need to being more.

Thank.No one has any info about her?

Old Salt 93
09-04-21, 08:08
No one has any info about her?The original post says he went to Harmony on Glenside. How much more help do you need?

https://richmondharmonyspa.weebly.com/

JayCramer80
09-04-21, 09:43
I'm pretty sure I found it but from the looks of the place, it looks more like a place where chicks go to get their hair done? Right spot?That place has several doors. Knock knock.

RomanRich
09-04-21, 14:50
After having my usually no luck with local providers I finally relented a went back to LJs. Hoping I would get someone other than Lilly, I was really excited when I got Eva. She is a chubby Asian woman, not a thin Asian girl so preferences here will make a difference. She knows how to please and is more into sensuality than oral or pounding. She also never balked at the donation, seemed appreciative actually. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It reminded me of a Julie with a little less freak in her. Says she will be there for a month.

Stay safe.

RR.

Poetic Noodles
09-04-21, 15:40
After having my usually no luck with local providers I finally relented a went back to LJs. Hoping I would get someone other than Lilly, I was really excited when I got Eva. She is a chubby Asian woman, not a thin Asian girl so preferences here will make a difference. She knows how to please and is more into sensuality than oral or pounding. She also never balked at the donation, seemed appreciative actually. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It reminded me of a Julie with a little less freak in her. Says she will be there for a month.

Stay safe.

RR.I drove by LJ's today and saw the sign was off so I presumed it was closed. Went and saw Mona at the mountain. Pretty good fucking time.

RedyMal
09-04-21, 23:45
Can someone tell me where ljs is located? Thanks in advance.Sent you a PM with the details.

Morkun
09-05-21, 15:32
Can you suggest a good area or place (AMP, CMP)?

I am not totally sure about her, but I have done the gift card once. Will never do again. I think in life it's pretty much a given that paying up front is a dicey game to play. Be well. Be safe.

Poetic Noodles
09-05-21, 18:16
Can you suggest a good area or place (AMP, CMP)?I recently went there paid for an hour and saw Mona. She's a cute-ish spinner in probably her 30's or 40's. I got a pretty sub-par but at least existent massage from another girl (Lulu? To start out with. It was a full massage, back, legs, arms all that jazz. On the flip I let her know what I wanted. She left the room and the Mona chick came in. Either the first girl doesn't do FS or my piece was too big for her. (I say that bc in a past post someone mentioned there's a girl like that) Anyway, Mona was extremely fucking tight, she has a decent body and she got pretty into it. She charged $ . 40 and she said $ . 60 for a beege along with FS.

I went by ljs recently and it was completely transactional. Would not recommend. I paid for an hour because I wanted to at least get a semblance of a massage. She rubbed my back for probably 2 minutes then had me flip. Whole interaction was probably 15 minutes. I guess that was to be expected based on the other posts so that was on me. Chick was fat and not very pretty. Didn't catch her name, possibly that Lily chick. It was a good fuck all things considered but I wouldn't go again.

Hope1945
09-05-21, 19:57
I had read about this place and decided it was a good day to try something new. Met Coco, like we never heard of her. Anyway, not the same Coco I had met at Comfort. Dressed in a short red dress with some pushed up B's to give you a nice feel on the hug. The massage was good, I opted for 30 min and. 4 bucks. She did a light oil and plenty of rubbing, good use of towel and hot towel. I was enjoying my massage and feeling the nicest legs I have ever felt on an Asian. Hard and toned, I could feel the tendons, very impressive. On the flip she wanted. 6 to finish and I nodded. She was very good and in spite of my handicap managed to make me feel good. She took my word for the. 6, no give me now crap. That would have sent me out the door. Pants in hand.

Considering the sorry massages and so so hand jobs this was a good visit and I will return. Oh, did I mention FIV? Yes and it was very wet.

Be safe and have fun.

HueyDriver
09-05-21, 20:02
Can you suggest a good area or place (AMP, CMP)?So, I see that you are a senior member thus I have to ask why is a senior member asking me for suggestions? Who knows? So to respond to your question, I posit the following:

1. For risk. Go to the Mountain.

2. For a little less risk. Go to RVA.

3. For a little risk. Go to Lakeside.

4. For a really small risk. Go see Sindy.

5 For smaller risk and interesting time. Go see Bella Nocturne.

6. For almost no risk. Go see Cherry.

7. To save money and a bit of pride. Fade the 3rd St. Deal. I don't fuck fat chicks.

Be well, be safe, and always check your six.

Tom McAn
09-05-21, 20:21

https://richmond.rubratings.com/240142She is indeed one to avoid. She worked in Baltimore for years and then moved to Northern Virginia a few months ago. She's all about the Benjamins but rarely, if ever, puts out for customers.

Regarding gift cards, never pay up front with one. You'll never see your money again; neither is it likely you'll see the provider.

JayCramer80
09-05-21, 20:29
I recently went there paid for an hour and saw Mona. She's a cute-ish spinner in probably her 30's or 40's. I got a pretty sub-par but at least existent massage from another girl (Lulu? To start out with. It was a full massage, back, legs, arms all that jazz. On the flip I let her know what I wanted. She left the room and the Mona chick came in. Either the first girl doesn't do FS or my piece was too big for her. (I say that bc in a past post someone mentioned there's a girl like that) Anyway, Mona was extremely fucking tight, she has a decent body and she got pretty into it. She charged $ . 40 and she said $ . 60 for a beege along with FS.

I went by ljs recently and it was completely transactional. Would not recommend. I paid for an hour because I wanted to at least get a semblance of a massage. She rubbed my back for probably 2 minutes then had me flip. Whole interaction was probably 15 minutes. I guess that was to be expected based on the other posts so that was on me. Chick was fat and not very pretty. Didn't catch her name, possibly that Lily chick. It was a good fuck all things considered but I wouldn't go again.Could have bee. Her aunt Flo was in town too.

Poetic Noodles
09-05-21, 20:48
Could have bee. Her aunt Flo was in town too.Yeah I did see another chick in the other room that kinda looked like her but older. Maybe that was her.

LuvARub88
09-06-21, 07:38
She is indeed one to avoid. She worked in Baltimore for years and then moved to Northern Virginia a few months ago. She's all about the Benjamins but rarely, if ever, puts out for customers.

Regarding gift cards, never pay up front with one. You'll never see your money again; neither is it likely you'll see the provider.I asked about her a couple of years ago. Because those titties were calling my name. They said she does nothing extra. And Kicks out the customers if they try. Or ask. And no refund. Of course. I didn't go. Just my 2 cents.

TryPatience
09-06-21, 11:03
I just went past there. Gate is open, and a couple cars. Looks open.Where is LJS. Can someone pm me?

RobELee20
09-06-21, 13:03
I recently went there paid for an hour and saw Mona. She's a cute-ish spinner in probably her 30's or 40's. I got a pretty sub-par but at least existent massage from another girl (Lulu? To start out with. It was a full massage, back, legs, arms all that jazz. On the flip I let her know what I wanted. She left the room and the Mona chick came in. Either the first girl doesn't do FS or my piece was too big for her. (I say that bc in a past post someone mentioned there's a girl like that) Anyway, Mona was extremely fucking tight, she has a decent body and she got pretty into it. She charged $ . 40 and she said $ . 60 for a beege along with FS.

I went by ljs recently and it was completely transactional. Would not recommend. I paid for an hour because I wanted to at least get a semblance of a massage. She rubbed my back for probably 2 minutes then had me flip. Whole interaction was probably 15 minutes. I guess that was to be expected based on the other posts so that was on me. Chick was fat and not very pretty. Didn't catch her name, possibly that Lily chick. It was a good fuck all things considered but I wouldn't go again.Same thing happen with me at mountain kinda messed the mood up when they did the switch I was really looking forward to smashing the one who massaged me. She only wanted to use the mouth. Then she called for back up after I declined.

GlockEm17
09-06-21, 15:10
Where is LJS. Can someone pm me?Why is so hard to just RTFF and find the information? We all did at one point. Read back through the pages and you will have no trouble finding it.

OverStreet79
09-06-21, 17:28
2nd time with her. She was very flirty and without being asked, the top came up. Nice build. After the flip, we chatted about different things including 'house rules'. No BJ and no 'sex'.

DATY would be ok but wanted $ for that. I passed and had a really good standard ending. 40/40.

TryPatience
09-07-21, 04:56
Why is so hard to just RTFF and find the information? We all did at one point. Read back through the pages and you will have no trouble finding it.I have read. I have checked by the only one that said permanently closed and there was no massage parlor. It was in Midlo.

TryPatience
09-07-21, 05:10
Went to Gf. When I was escorted to the room the escort guided me in the room by grabbing my butt. That was an instant sign that they are looking for fun. The next lady comes in rubs down my back about 10 minutes. Starts grazing her finger tips on my inner thighs and touches my friend and the boys. She whispers in my ear and says turn over baby. Instantly goes for the HJ. Unfortunately FS was not on the menu. It would be nice to find one in the area that does FS.

Mankind99
09-07-21, 06:47
Why is so hard to just RTFF and find the information? We all did at one point. Read back through the pages and you will have no trouble finding it.I've read the forum a lot and still can't figure out where it is.

Mankind99
09-07-21, 06:49
Sent you a PM with the details.Can you send to me?

Bucki125
09-07-21, 08:52
2nd time with her. She was very flirty and without being asked, the top came up. Nice build. After the flip, we chatted about different things including 'house rules'. No BJ and no 'sex'.

DATY would be ok but wanted $ for that. I passed and had a really good standard ending. 40/40.Gee, I thought I was special and was the only one getting her favors. LOL. She'll also let you pull down her pants and pet the kitty. When I'm in the mood she's given me a PM and I've finished with Russian. Treat her good, it will be returned. She'll be here at least until the end of the year.

BigCuz
09-07-21, 10:31
I have read. I have checked by the only one that said permanently closed and there was no massage parlor. It was in Midlo.At this point you have figured it out. Damn bro now physically go out there and find the place. Its what everyone else did.

JayCramer80
09-07-21, 11:11
At this point you have figured it out. Damn bro now physically go out there and find the place. Its what everyone else did.Last time I was there, there was literally a sign on the door that said "MASSAGE".

Rooster57
09-07-21, 12:29
I've read the forum a lot and still can't figure out where it is.Growing up in that area makes it a lot easier.

BowTieGuy394
09-08-21, 10:07
Can someone tell me where ljs is located? Thanks in advance.Can we just link all future inquiries here?: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33643-LJS-A-reference-Guide&p=5533338#post5533338.

CupinDude
09-08-21, 10:42
Can we just link all future inquiries here?: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33643-LJS-A-reference-Guide&p=5533338#post5533338.Bwahahaha! 😂129315;128517;128516;128518;129315;.

CupinDude
09-08-21, 10:44
Bwahahaha! 😂129315;128517;128516;128518;129315;.That was supposed to be a bunch of laughing emoji's. But somehow it turned into a bunch of page references that don't apply. Admin, feel free to delete that message. The rest of you refer to the link in the previous post, LOL.

But now that stupid questions have been answered I guess this is a good time for me to ask if Mountain is referring to geographic location or GPS location, LOL.

BoatMan3
09-08-21, 15:19
I heard there is a new CMT at Green. Haven't been in a while. Has anyone seen the new gal? If not I will TOFTT next week and report back.

Always be nice to the ladies.

JayCramer80
09-08-21, 15:52
I heard there is a new CMT at Green. Haven't been in a while. Has anyone seen the new gal? If not I will TOFTT next week and report back.

Always be nice to the ladies.Where is Green? I don't recognize that one.

OverStreet79
09-08-21, 15:58
Where is Green? I don't recognize that one.I think is it.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-green-massage-therapy-richmond-va-50883#rubmaps.

GlockEm17
09-08-21, 16:40
Where is Green? I don't recognize that one.On Parham near Patterson. The one in an two story office building. It has been reviewed but don't recall anything to get excited about. Tried stopping by a long time ago think there was only one working and she was busy.

BkrGuyRva
09-08-21, 18:16
Visited Authentic at Waterford. The young girl is gone and has been replaced with an older (likely 60 ish) lady who was probably a cute spinner in her day. Good massage. Limited OTC. Left happy. 60/40. Will repeat for the massage.

BoatMan3
09-08-21, 19:40
When I was in that area I always enjoyed the experience. I'll try the new person.

On Parham near Patterson. The one in an two story office building. It has been reviewed but don't recall anything to get excited about. Tried stopping by a long time ago think there was only one working and she was busy.

RvaGhost
09-10-21, 13:11
Seen this place pop up the other day has anyone gave it a try?

https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912

HueyDriver
09-10-21, 16:54

https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912I did a little checking today as I saw that as well. That particular place is / was called May Spa on Mechanicsville Trnpke. It is the same ad as the "get miked" and "Hot Asian Rubs" listed. There appears to be another place I have not seen previously (doesn't mean it hasn't been there all along), it is the one where the ad says "Always Good" and "perfect smile". Out toward Manakin Saabot. Never been but might give it a try if I can find any reviews. Anyone have any intel on either place? Be well;. Be safe.

TryPatience
09-10-21, 17:26
Went to LJS the other day. As soon as I walked up the stairs she starts patting my butt and giggling. We get to the room and she pulls out a pillow. No massage just straight to the fun. She says $140. (Very high, being that she is on the heavy side and an older woman.). I told her I only have $60 so she says ok. I whip it out she spits on the rubber ducky, sucks it up, and then lays on her back for the FS. 4/10. I will not be repeating. Wish there was a slender younger one there.

BkrGuyRva
09-10-21, 17:55

https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912Have not tried it yet. The "Please come" link takes you to Jasmin Spa at 158X Hockett Rd in Manakin-Sabot, VA 231XX.

https://jasminspava.wixsite.com/23103

DorkHelmet
09-10-21, 18:12

https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912That's Jasmin spa, its been reviewed. Most have left unhappy but you wouldn't think so by looking at the ad.

Eman6996
09-10-21, 18:37
New owner / management.

That's Jasmin spa, its been reviewed. Most have left unhappy but you wouldn't think so by looking at the ad.

RvaGhost
09-10-21, 22:00
Have not tried it yet. The "Please come" link takes you to Jasmin Spa at 158X Hockett Rd in Manakin-Sabot, VA 231XX.

https://jasminspava.wixsite.com/23103I knew I was going to be over that way And decided to go Went for the hour set me back normal 60 The girl's name was Sherry says she was 28 but she Though I thought she was closer to 25 very cute thin small B cups The massage started off with no oil and that's how it was most of the time then she added a little oil gave a 5 minutes or so rub down basic hot towel treatment and then the flip she Pretty much immediately "said this" Pointing South of the border. I said sure Apply it a little oil and gave a meh handshake. Only allowed OTC touching on the bum. Place was clean and private room. Not the best but she was cute and not 50+ I'll go back if I'm out that way.

FanBoy1
09-11-21, 01:56
I started the day attempting Mountain, but there were only two late 40's (at the youngest) and I just wasn't feeling it.

Headed to RVA and they looked like they were closed up, sheets that were in the window were down, signs were down. Not sure if they are done for.

Then I headed to Rose and there was only the lady working the counter, early 49 a, but she spoke perfect English, and gave me the legit establishment vibe so I dipped.

I wanted to stay on this side of the river, but didn't know of any other spots, so I headed over to Sisters. I called ahead and asked for joy, said she was there, but I have never seen her so I don't know if it was actually her. I'd say 4/10 massage with mostly forearms. Flip was standard with lots of oil. She signaled. 6 and I said nope and signaled. 4. Standard. 4 / . 4 donations.

BattleBot61
09-11-21, 10:35
Decided to stop in at Blue Sky. Called and asked for Anna and they said sure she's here. Get there and Anna brings me in the room. Here' s where it gets confusing. Anna in broken english starts talking about a new girl and when new girl come in to say I like anna or I want anna. Not sure what's going on but I say ok.

Get undressed and on table and anna brings new girl sophia in. Slimmer than anna not by much. Late 30's looking, not bad face. Only b cups. So massage starts and I say I really prefer anna and like anna. Sophia turns up the charm and says she as good as anna. Being the degenerate I am I can't resist saying really and start reaching under her top feeling her b cups and reaching in her pants rubbing ass and slightly kitty. She fake moans and laughs and says see? Intrigued I go with her massage. I'm guessing now sophia was 'up next' and anna had to bring her in the room and wanted me to demand her instead.

In the end she it turns out she could be another anna without the bigger tits. Working the crack and boys underneath before the flip. After the flip right to a sensual handshake with no negotiating at all. Top came off and nursed the nips and exploded. Standard 60/40. Will definitely need to try her out again and see how far she will go.

TheHobbyLobby
09-11-21, 14:25
So I just came from visiting Sara at Seasons. I tend to go as soon as they open so I am the first or seond person of the day. Came in asked for 30 min. Sara took me to a room and asks me to get ready. I get undressed and inspect the table and linens. I also go early because I hope they at least changed the sheets the night before or early in the morning but at least I am laying down on a table full of cum LOL.

She was very sensual and was playing with the boys from behind and even kissed my butt cheek.

On the flip I start putting my hands down her pants and slowly start taking off her pants and she wanted $ for that. I say no way. However, she did let me pet the kitty OTC. I just pulled own her pants slightly and she was ok with that. So basically I got to pet the kitty without having to have her take bottoms off for $. LOL. Loop hole.

She gave a great massage and asked me if I wanted fast or slow handshake which was really nice. She did it slowly and I couldn't take it anymore.

During massage she used oil and went out to get hot towle. She came in with a bucket of water and a town to wash me off. So she used her hands to clean me up which felt weird and used wash cloth to clean me up after the eruption. That was different. That means that my cum mixed with the water and ran down my thighs to hit the table. I am glad I was the 1st client of the day because we all know they don't change sheets.

Overall she was nice. 40 for the house and 60 tip. I don't ususually give 60 but her attitued was great and the massage was actually really good and I got my full 30 minutes and a little over. I may visit again.

I did ask her for a blow job and she said no BJ and no boom boom it's the policy. LOL maybe if I came back again we'll see.

OneilFamous
09-11-21, 23:20
Been to ljs a few times and 2 weeks ago I went there and seen a petite girl with tattoos she was amazing love taking dk. I have been back 3 times trying to find her again and she hasn't been there does anyone know her name? And if she has move to another location.

SBmidlo
09-12-21, 12:54
Enjoy following this board. One of the places that seems to be highly rated is only about 5 minutes from my house. The sugar bowl is getting flaky and too expensive for my tastes lately so thinking about going the AMP route. Any advice for a first time visitor that you care to share would be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you don't want to comment publicly.

Thanks in advance.

Rva710
09-13-21, 10:55
Stopped by Greene and Massage by the. Both were legit with no extras.

Dakota1212
09-13-21, 11:05
She pulled that bucket out on me as well, weird but the water was very warm. What about the loud drums, music from next door? I had a great massage but it's wasn't very relaxing. Happy hunting!

So I just came from visiting Sara at Seasons. I tend to go as soon as they open so I am the first or seond person of the day. Came in asked for 30 min. Sara took me to a room and asks me to get ready. I get undressed and inspect the table and linens. I also go early because I hope they at least changed the sheets the night before or early in the morning but at least I am laying down on a table full of cum LOL.

She was very sensual and was playing with the boys from behind and even kissed my butt cheek.

On the flip I start putting my hands down her pants and slowly start taking off her pants and she wanted $ for that. I say no way. However, she did let me pet the kitty OTC. I just pulled own her pants slightly and she was ok with that. So basically I got to pet the kitty without having to have her take bottoms off for $. LOL. Loop hole.

She gave a great massage and asked me if I wanted fast or slow handshake which was really nice. She did it slowly and I couldn't take it anymore.

During massage she used oil and went out to get hot towle. She came in with a bucket of water and a town to wash me off. So she used her hands to clean me up which felt weird and used wash cloth to clean me up after the eruption. That was different. That means that my cum mixed with the water and ran down my thighs to hit the table. I am glad I was the 1st client of the day because we all know they don't change sheets.

Overall she was nice. 40 for the house and 60 tip. I don't ususually give 60 but her attitued was great and the massage was actually really good and I got my full 30 minutes and a little over. I may visit again.

I did ask her for a blow job and she said no BJ and no boom boom it's the policy. LOL maybe if I came back again we'll see.

Hair2332
09-13-21, 11:05
I was in town working the race. So sat morning went the place on Chamberlayne Rd got the best finsh for AMP!!

JayCramer80
09-13-21, 13:23
Have not tried it yet. The "Please come" link takes you to Jasmin Spa at 158X Hockett Rd in Manakin-Sabot, VA 231XX.

https://jasminspava.wixsite.com/23103That place never had any reviews indicating a full menu available. I wonder if it changed hands. That is a provocative ad. They never used to advertise like that.

Eman6996
09-13-21, 13:28
That place never had any reviews indicating a full menu available. I wonder if it changed hands. That is a provocative ad. They never used to advertise like that.It has changed hands for the better, but I doubt a "full" menu is available.

BowTieGuy394
09-13-21, 13:31
Was told on several occasions that BJ and FS are both against house rules. With Sophia I kept upping the tip offer. Seeing if I could get her to break the rules. Even showing a wad of cash beyond LJS prices she refused.

I like that place for a solid massage. But hopefully others are having better luck than me because never had FS there.

Plus, in the past, by the time I've repeated a few times with the same girl. They end up rotating staff.

Decided to stop in at Blue Sky. Called and asked for Anna and they said sure she's here. Get there and Anna brings me in the room. Here' s where it gets confusing. Anna in broken english starts talking about a new girl and when new girl come in to say I like anna or I want anna. Not sure what's going on but I say ok.

Get undressed and on table and anna brings new girl sophia in. Slimmer than anna not by much. Late 30's looking, not bad face. Only b cups. So massage starts and I say I really prefer anna and like anna. Sophia turns up the charm and says she as good as anna. Being the degenerate I am I can't resist saying really and start reaching under her top feeling her b cups and reaching in her pants rubbing ass and slightly kitty. She fake moans and laughs and says see? Intrigued I go with her massage. I'm guessing now sophia was 'up next' and anna had to bring her in the room and wanted me to demand her instead.

In the end she it turns out she could be another anna without the bigger tits. Working the crack and boys underneath before the flip. After the flip right to a sensual handshake with no negotiating at all. Top came off and nursed the nips and exploded. Standard 60/40. Will definitely need to try her out again and see how far she will go.

BattleBot61
09-13-21, 22:14
Was told on several occasions that BJ and FS are both against house rules. With Sophia I kept upping the tip offer. Seeing if I could get her to break the rules. Even showing a wad of cash beyond LJS prices she refused.

I like that place for a solid massage. But hopefully others are having better luck than me because never had FS there.

Plus, in the past, by the time I've repeated a few times with the same girl. They end up rotating staff.I do keep going back for the quality massage that Anna gives, but I did hear one guy say he has gotten everything except FS.

When they say BJ FS is against house rules that is funny because I'm sure jacking guys off and sticking titties in their mouth isn't part of the allowable house rules either LOL.

WhatsBreakfast
09-13-21, 22:51
It has changed hands for the better, but I doubt a "full" menu is available.I was thinking about visiting this one, haven't done an AMP before.

Do they actually provide a quality massage or is that just what's on the sign?

Ideally if I could go to a place that does both I'd be pretty happy about that.

LightTouch11
09-14-21, 00:20
These guys have always been completely legit with no extras. They've advertised provocatively in the past and still only legit. Sometimes "come" just means "drop on by" and nothing more 😀.

BigDrva
09-14-21, 05:47
These guys have always been completely legit with no extras. They've advertised provocatively in the past and still only legit. Sometimes "come" just means "drop on by" and nothing more 😀.New Ownership.

New Young Girls.

Friendly.

Great massage.

No full service.

Good location west of Short Pump.

Worth the trip.

ThrowAwayVA
09-14-21, 10:46
This morning I attempted to connect with my UTR, but she was busy. I sent one girl a msg but I'm not into car dates. With that I said I decided I'd come back to what got me started and that was great massages. I decided to climb a mountain today. I'm left feeling mixed and not sure if I'd repeat. I opted for just a singing lesson as I typically do unless they are my UTR. This is where it got interesting. Baby wipes, saran wrap, and a raincoat. I have to say I'm not nervous at all leaving but I feel almost cheated. Damage was house fee and $. Again idk if I'd repeat, but hey, at least I am not nervous on the least.

Erikleewashdc
09-14-21, 12:23
I have not been yet but was told there is a new girl there. Has anyone seen her?

TheBadGuy
09-14-21, 14:13
I decided to climb a mountain today. I'm left feeling mixed and not sure if I'd repeat. I opted for just a singing lesson as I typically do unless they are my UTR. This is where it got interesting. Baby wipes, saran wrap, and a raincoat. I have to say I'm not nervous at all leaving but I feel almost cheated. Damage was house fee and $. Again idk if I'd repeat, but hey, at least I am not nervous on the least.Before anyone asks this is the location https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call804-319-6366new-open-young/985797495172.

ThrowAwayVA
09-14-21, 16:00
Before anyone asks this is the location https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call804-319-6366new-open-young/985797495172.Not going to make them work for it like we use to? LOL.

OneilFamous
09-14-21, 16:21
Need some help I have been to Ljs a few times and want to try 3rd but searching the forum and can't find any clue to where it is. Just need a guesstimate location to continue my search thanks.

BkrGuyRva
09-14-21, 16:42
Does anyone have any information on this young lady?

Posting in both Virginia Beach and Richmond.

Richmond.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/242481

Virginia Beach.

https://virginiabeach.rubratings.com/221835

OneilFamous
09-14-21, 17:11
I have been trying the find 3rd for awhile now been to Ljs a few times and have been wanting to try 3rd can someone provide a general guesstimate location I would appreciate it.

LordQuinton
09-14-21, 17:15
I have not been yet but was told there is a new girl there. Has anyone seen her?I TOFTT and I'd say wait for them to rotate. She's cute from what I can tell with her mask on but she doesn't seem very into it and stayed clothed the whole time. Not worth it.

TheHobbyLobby
09-14-21, 18:59

Richmond.

Virginia Beach.

https://virginiabeach.rubratings.com/221835She looks like exactly what I want. I would love to hear if anyone has seen her. I did a quick search and no red flags. She has advertised in a lot of places but I am surprised I haven't seen her ad before.

JayCramer80
09-14-21, 19:10
I have been trying the find 3rd for awhile now been to Ljs a few times and have been wanting to try 3rd can someone provide a general guesstimate location I would appreciate it.Call LJ's, they will give you the address. Same owner.

Dancer009
09-14-21, 19:19
Called and ask for a lady I had seen once before. Told 11:00. So I show up at appointed time. Lady tells me it will be 40 minutes. So I wait 20 min and another lady comes out and says let me take care of you. So I said ok, since I was tired of waiting. Woman's name was LeeDee. Paid for an hour and off we went. Once on the table, the next to nothing massage started. Very little teasing. Then she says "howMuch?

I ask what she would do and she said top off and feel under with pants down. $. So I ask for BJ and said she said no unless I wanted to pay 150. So I did not partake. So I took a bad massage and got a jackhammer finish. Tip 40. Will not deal with her again. She said she has regular customers who pay the 150. She tried to cut me short 20 minutes because someone else came in. I said ok if you give back 20 of the house fee. Said no way, so I made her stay the full hour. She was unhappy saying she missed out on a higher paying customer. As always your YMMV.

Citadel
09-14-21, 21:30
Late report on seasons. $for everything but BJ / FS. To much to be not enough.

Went to blue sky. Older decent massage but no fun today.

Sure wish there were Latin spas here!

JayCramer80
09-14-21, 21:57
Called and ask for a lady I had seen once before. Told 11:00. So I show up at appointed time. Lady tells me it will be 40 minutes. So I wait 20 min and another lady comes out and says let me take care of you. So I said ok, since I was tired of waiting. Woman's name was LeeDee. Paid for an hour and off we went. Once on the table, the next to nothing massage started. Very little teasing. Then she says "howMuch?

I ask what she would do and she said top off and feel under with pants down. $. So I ask for BJ and said she said no unless I wanted to pay 150. So I did not partake. So I took a bad massage and got a jackhammer finish. Tip 40. Will not deal with her again. She said she has regular customers who pay the 150. She tried to cut me short 20 minutes because someone else came in. I said ok if you give back 20 of the house fee. Said no way, so I made her stay the full hour. She was unhappy saying she missed out on a higher paying customer. As always your YMMV.That would be my last time going there. There are too many AMP's with good service to put up with that.

Lincoln1127
09-15-21, 13:28
I am driving through Richmond today. I have read through the posts on this site. What is the best place for hot providers that like to have fun in the Richmond area?

Lincoln1127
09-15-21, 13:47
I am driving through Richmond today. Any recommendations? I have read through the posts and nothing is jumping out at me. Just wanted to see how much better Richmond is than where I live.

TjDiver
09-15-21, 18:45
Drove thru today and decided to give it a try. Drew Ally I think. Clean comfortable. She was attractive, maybe late thirties, very nice and attentive the whole time. Did the hh and the massage was a 6/7. After the flip she offered the CFNM NOVA finish. I requested a utc roam and she declined. So I passed and just enjoyed my full time. . 4/. 2. I won't go back but it was nice, if uneventful, visit.

TorcZar
09-15-21, 20:33
Hit LJS this evening. Not my first choice. Text Staxx hoping for a first time half hour visit. My guess is evenings are busy with regulars. Waited a half hour and decided to take a chance on LJS. A younger lady (didn't get her name) answered the door to my relief. Paid the half hour and dreamt of a nice FS. Nice ass, small boobs. Say she is 30+. 6 to 7 in looks. Once the deed was done I excited noticing the older provider who waved and said hi. Not sure I would have stayed if I drew her.

Never heard back from Staxx, but I will try again.

Stay safe!

RunningOutTime
09-15-21, 21:18
Seeing another review, decided I would see if it's worth it.

Went at 9 am when they opened. Was greatest by probably 50 ish Korean spinner. Took me to the room, unclothed, and waited. She came in semi quick and left the door cracked. Felt semi uncomfortable. OK rub down for 10 minutes, then the door opening. It was (I believe Momoson), she came in and said something back and forth for 3 minutes or more and my girl left. She came back in with hot towel and cleaned me up. She asked for the flip. I obliged. I was hardish and already rubbing all over OTC and she asked WDYW. I rubbed her pussy OTC. She asked how much, I said. 60. She shook her head no. I said $? She said yea.

Start the fun after so straps me up. She laid back on the table for standing mish. I bent down and gave her 10 minutes of DATY. She went nuts 2 minutes into it.

Went to standing mish. She was wet and tight AF!

Finished and got hugs from her and momoson both.

RobELee20
09-16-21, 10:54

Richmond.

Virginia Beach.

https://virginiabeach.rubratings.com/221835Yes I checked her out last night safe nice hotel in the west end. Very nice sensual massage with a standard finish. She loved the mutual touching she very very top heavy. She looks just like the pics she sent prior to meeting. I got everything for 60 doubt I'll repeat even though the it was everything as advertised. I actually love the surprise of not knowing the ending. There wasn't a surprise with her.

WhatsBreakfast
09-17-21, 01:02
https://richmond.rubratings.com/245065

Anyone know anything about this one?

She wanted me to talk to her on snap, which I'm fine with, but after doing some research I can't seem to find anything about her.

TheHobbyLobby
09-17-21, 12:37
Has anyone seen this lady?

I have sent her a message via Criagslist and she contacted me via email and asked that I reach out to her via text.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/midlothian-private-massage/7371925835.html

Bird804
09-17-21, 13:36
Long user of RM since 2013 paying my 150 a year until I stumbled across this free site last weekend. Long story short went to what I thought was the same place running out time mentioned but I guess I was wrong. (Place beside phone store) unless I have wrong vibe because I didn't like what I saw at first so I used the let me go get cash line. Came back paid 40 got shity upper body rub down only. No flip. Cold towel wipe down. Got dressed refused her water asked for tip gave 10 she stopped me as I was almost out the front door saying you wanted more maybe next time. Drove to ljs parked in the flea market parking used the steps to go to ljs. Rung bell opened door. Little dark when you first walk in caught me off guard. Went straight up the stars back room. Mid 30's last short black one piece dress with flowers. Looks 5.5/6 ish. Half hour started rub her leg towel came off flipped gave her 110 for FS. It was decent. In and out in 20 min. Only thing that threw me off was she looked out pep hole to let me out I go outside unmarked crown Vic sitting behind the tire place beside the concrete steps I had to go down to get back to my car. He was busy on computer didn't turn my way or anything. This was around 1030/1045 ish. Decent way to celebrate my bday I guess.

OverStreet79
09-17-21, 14:50

I have sent her a message via Criagslist and she contacted me via email and asked that I reach out to her via text.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/midlothian-private-massage/7371925835.htmlI started emailing her when I saw this post. Not sure if she is legit massage or not. She's giving one and two word responses.

BkrGuyRva
09-17-21, 15:49
She wants me to send her a picture. Says she is driving and cannot Duo. Says she us 37.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/midlothian-private-massage/7371925835.html

Cjdftn
09-17-21, 16:10

https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/midlothian-private-massage/7371925835.htmlShe quoted $$ for massage with HE and FIV. $$ plus tips for FS.

Cjdftn
09-18-21, 13:42
She quoted $$ for massage with HE and FIV. $$ plus tips for FS.Update: she messaged back later and said she only does massages. I told her I won't pay $$ for a rub and tug.

JayBird76
09-18-21, 20:22

https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/midlothian-private-massage/7371925835.htmlI was hoping this was Sherry that used to live in a really nice home in Midlothian several years ago. Beautiful and had great boltons. Gave a great massage for about 50 bucks. Damn she was nice. Legit massage with a little fun. Unfortunately it's not her.

JohnHancock11
09-18-21, 21:49
Is the chick with the rottweiler still around? Doubt it but thought I'd ask, she gave really good head.

Hope1945
09-19-21, 10:24
Is the chick with the rottweiler still around? Doubt it but thought I'd ask, she gave really good head.Yes, she comes to town every now and then.

Bald Eagle
09-19-21, 13:32
Anyone have any new info on lady with a tooth problem, owner? Comfort still a good place to relax?

Bucki125
09-19-21, 18:57
Anyone have any new info on lady with a tooth problem, owner? Comfort still a good place to relax?I saw Amy recently. Decent massage. On flip she was cooperative but while she tugged I lifted up up the bra to let out some C or maybe D cups, she did'nt mind. OTC between legs, she was ok. Standard finish. 60/40. Left happy.

BowTieGuy394
09-20-21, 09:44
Recently made a return trip to see if anything has changed there.

The answer is no.

Half hour - 0. 4 to the house.

Uninspired massage. No real effort. Had to request no elbows.

On the flip, was told UTC on top was. 6 and anything UTC below was a no go. Didn't matter, A cups at best.

Standard finish. Form was so bad, almost lost interest.

Much better options.

4 / . 4 : this one officially drops out of the rotation.

RoughRider63
09-20-21, 11:37
https://richmond.rubratings.com/245065

Anyone know anything about this one?

She wanted me to talk to her on snap, which I'm fine with, but after doing some research I can't seem to find anything about her.Appears she's removed the post.

HookinUp
09-20-21, 12:52
Decided to stop by an old spot that used to offer BBBJ and was greeted by a cute, short, 30-something lady. Took me to the room. Get on the table and in comes a 50 ish masseuse. I'm like WTF? I rolled with it for a few minutes but I think she could tell that I wasn't into it. The original greeter comes in and offers 4-hand and I politely requested only her 2 hands. So they both ended up staying anyway and it was obvious that I had no interest in the 2nd provider. The younger ended up giving the standard finish with UTC up top and told me next time she would take care of me. I wasn't rude about anything, but it was clear that I had no interest in the 50 yo. Opted for the half and tipped 60 for the effort of both. Weak rundown, but the shorter provider made me happy in the end.

BkrGuyRva
09-20-21, 16:22
Decided to stop by an old spot that used to offer BBBJ and was greeted by a cute, short, 30-something lady. Took me to the room. Get on the table and in comes a 50 ish masseuse. I'm like WTF? I rolled with it for a few minutes but I think she could tell that I wasn't into it. The original greeter comes in and offers 4-hand and I politely requested only her 2 hands. So they both ended up staying anyway and it was obvious that I had no interest in the 2nd provider. The younger ended up giving the standard finish with UTC up top and told me next time she would take care of me. I wasn't rude about anything, but it was clear that I had no interest in the 50 yo. Opted for the half and tipped 60 for the effort of both. Weak rundown, but the shorter provider made me happy in the end.Is this the Waterford location or the relocated Patterson location?

HueyDriver
09-20-21, 16:43
I am not sure what got into me yesterday, but I had to find FS. So, out the door early to find my dream. Here's the action report:

Rose: Jenny. Says she is part owner, but who knows. She gives a great massage which I have had from her several times. Good massage followed by the typical flip. She asks how you like it which I find nice. No FS though and wanted $ to take off her top. Declined that. Net, Net. Good massage typical flip.

May Foot Spa: I think this is the name of the place, but the rub ratings has the "get milked" ad. Opted for 30 minutes. The girl's name was Coco. Yes, yet another. Had a skirt on so I went right to UTC no issues. Massage was ok, but I already had a massage so I was not really interested. Did the flip. Couldn't get it going for the handshake so asked for more. She obliged. At $1. 2. got going with that but the girl kept moaning and it was not a pleasure moan. It was distracting so I just stopped her and left. I knew where I was going.

The Mountain: I don't have to say much here, but if the lady squirts your hands with the cleaner at the beginning it's a good sign there are options on the menu. And there were. Her name is Bebe and is likely in her 40's. Got completely nude and got into it. Nice all the way around. Oh yes, $1. 2 again.

There you have it mongers. Be well. Be safe.

RvaGhost
09-21-21, 08:51
Drove past 3rd yesterday about 11 am and there was several of Richmonds men in blue all around the building Don't know why but just a heads up.

BlackRod82
09-21-21, 09:30
Haven't been to 3rd in a while did the get any talent yet.

BuckHead44
09-21-21, 14:42
My morning consisted of contacting about 5 providers for a dream and after about 1 hr of no returns I decided to head towards 3rd. Made a txt and found out closed for about a week and was told LJS was open with 2 attendants. Got to the location and did come recon, parked. Then before I made my way got a text from one of the contacts from earlier. Returned a txt and decided to stay with my dream at LJS since I was there. I was greeted by a 5 footish therapist. Made my way straight up and got ready. Pd for hhr /40 and laid tip on table $. She entered and scooped up the tip and returned. My therapist got ready and revealed some a s on the top. Bottom was clean. She laid on the table for me to massage those a s with some nice pointers. I was tempted to have a snack but decided to just go with the usual. Slid on a rain coat and sent to work. When I was done with the rain coat got a neck and back massage that is all I really needed. In and out on the hhr. Provider was eager to give a good massage. I would guess she was mid / late 30's, she was kind of petite with curves, she kept a mask on but I didn't get a name. As I was exiting I noticed another therapist sitting in a room who had a little larger frame but that's all I could tell. All in all I'd repeat with the therapist I had.

BigCuz
09-21-21, 14:50
I am not sure what got into me yesterday, but I had to find FS. So, out the door early to find my dream. Here's the action report:

Rose: Jenny. Says she is part owner, but who knows. She gives a great massage which I have had from her several times. Good massage followed by the typical flip. She asks how you like it which I find nice. No FS though and wanted $ to take off her top. Declined that. Net, Net. Good massage typical flip.

May Foot Spa: I think this is the name of the place, but the rub ratings has the "get milked" ad. Opted for 30 minutes. The girl's name was Coco. Yes, yet another. Had a skirt on so I went right to UTC no issues. Massage was ok, but I already had a massage so I was not really interested. Did the flip. Couldn't get it going for the handshake so asked for more. She obliged. At $1. 2. got going with that but the girl kept moaning and it was not a pleasure moan. It was distracting so I just stopped her and left. I knew where I was going.

The Mountain: I don't have to say much here, but if the lady squirts your hands with the cleaner at the beginning it's a good sign there are options on the menu. And there were. Her name is Bebe and is likely in her 40's. Got completely nude and got into it. Nice all the way around. Oh yes, $1. 2 again.

There you have it mongers. Be well. Be safe.This May spa he is reviewing is the cleaners.

TrkMan
09-21-21, 15:40
Long time lurker deciding to jump in and contribute. Visited Seasons and drew Sarah, a real cutie. Massage was 7/10. With some OTC it became apparent she was braless. On the flip the twins were revealed. Standard finish. Clean up from a pail of water which is unusual as I am accustomed to a hot towel rub down. It is nice to visit an AMP with more than one provider which eliminates interruptions. 60/40. Limited more is available but not worth the investment.

TheHobbyLobby
09-21-21, 16:29
I know this one has been talked about before but for the love of god I can't find the reviews. I know it's been a while. She is 49 and just wondering if it's worth it.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307

HueyDriver
09-21-21, 16:36
I know this one has been talked about before but for the love of god I can't find the reviews. I know it's been a while. She is 49 and just wondering if it's worth it.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307I am not sure how long ago, but I read negative comments as I was interested as well. Good luck. Be well. Be safe.

BkrGuyRva
09-21-21, 18:22

https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307I saw her once. She is a big lady. Pretty good massage in the basement of her home. She had a kid at the house. $. 4 for only massage. Extras, such as HE or exposed breasts, are more. I did not repeat. YMMV.

WunderLast
09-21-21, 20:36
Looks like there is a new place on Hull near Vocelli's. Searching old posts I can only find 1 mention with no details. It is not listed on RubMaps or google maps. I stopped in tonight, interior looks standard. Menu shows 30 min and up for normal prices. They do have a table shower for anyone looking. Talked with middle aged woman with poor english and long red hair, not really my type.

I did not stay, had people to meet. When I get a chance to try a session will post an update.

BattleBot61
09-21-21, 21:50

https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307I did a little review on her post# 11122 in massage forum.

Hope1945
09-22-21, 09:13

https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307I saw her twice last year, she chats you up pretty good but in the end it's good massage and not much else, not even a happy ending. Non Asian, nice location, good massage, expensive.

LowdownOne
09-22-21, 09:27
Looking for some insight here. I've been away from Richmond for a long time now. When I was there I used to see this hippie type chick starting out in massages named Amanda. I tracked her down online and low and behold: http://wrightnowwellness.com/.

Seems like she has turned herself into a nice business. Anyway, has she turned totally legit these days or is there some fun to be had? I noticed Tantra is on the menu and that usually is a buzzword. I'm coming to Richmond soon and trying to set up some things. Feel free to hit me up on PM if you prefer.

WhatsBreakfast
09-22-21, 11:18
Looking for some insight here. I've been away from Richmond for a long time now. When I was there I used to see this hippie type chick starting out in massages named Amanda. I tracked her down online and low and behold: http://wrightnowwellness.com/.

Seems like she has turned herself into a nice business. Anyway, has she turned totally legit these days or is there some fun to be had? I noticed Tantra is on the menu and that usually is a buzzword. I'm coming to Richmond soon and trying to set up some things. Feel free to hit me up on PM if you prefer.The bodywork part says no longer taking new clients, unless you are saying you have "an in"?

MountainLover
09-22-21, 11:36
Hello all,

I am new to RVA and looking to get my bearings. I live near Short Pump. I am looking for a good massage w / HE. I prefer to also touch and like large natural breasts. Caucasian or Asian. Anything extra on the menu is fine, although not sure how much I would partake in. I don't want to have to travel incredibly far (15 minutes or less) and obviously would like to go to a clean smoke-free and safe location either commercial or UTR. I guess this is pretty much what most people ask for.

I would be grateful for any recommendations and I look forward to exploring the town!

TheHobbyLobby
09-22-21, 11:46
I saw her twice last year, she chats you up pretty good but in the end it's good massage and not much else, not even a happy ending. Non Asian, nice location, good massage, expensive.THank you brothers. With all of the reviews I think I'll pass on this chick.

BattleBot61
09-22-21, 12:19

Seems like she has turned herself into a nice business. Anyway, has she turned totally legit these days or is there some fun to be had? I noticed Tantra is on the menu and that usually is a buzzword. I'm coming to Richmond soon and trying to set up some things. Feel free to hit me up on PM if you prefer.Saw her long time ago when she went by cherish. Saw her friend kay several times ago also. One of the hottest massage chicks ever with a higher price but last I tried she said she wasn't doing HEs anymore. Site says she not doing new clients for body stuff anyway.

RoughRider63
09-22-21, 14:05

Seems like she has turned herself into a nice business. Anyway, has she turned totally legit these days or is there some fun to be had? I noticed Tantra is on the menu and that usually is a buzzword. I'm coming to Richmond soon and trying to set up some things. Feel free to hit me up on PM if you prefer.Sounds like you all ready know her so call her. No brainer!

OhioRich
09-22-21, 14:14
I know this one has been talked about before but for the love of god I can't find the reviews. I know it's been a while. She is 49 and just wondering if it's worth it.https://richmond.rubratings.com/131307I've seen her a couple of times. For $$ you'll get a (pretty good) 40 min massage, flip, standard HE and she'll take her top off and let you play with her melons. It's OK. Problem I have is that every time I text her she's always "busy" for that day and wants to schedule later in the week. You know how it goes, when I want it, I want it NOW LOL.

JKingFun
09-22-21, 14:26
Had a chance to climb the mountain today drew older one but nice legs. Didn't ask name. Opted for 1/2. . 5 to house.

Decent short massage. Flip. Negotiation. $.6 full menu.

Oh well it's close and I was pent up so I went for it.

Happy hounding.

RegularVaGuy
09-22-21, 17:03
Long time lurker deciding to jump in and contribute. Visited Seasons and drew Sarah, a real cutie. Massage was 7/10. With some OTC it became apparent she was braless. On the flip the twins were revealed. Standard finish. Clean up from a pail of water which is unusual as I am accustomed to a hot towel rub down. It is nice to visit an AMP with more than one provider which eliminates interruptions. 60/40. Limited more is available but not worth the investment.I had a very similar experience the other day. I did not get the name of the provider, but a 6/10 on massage. Allow some OTC above and below and a very good standard finish, not rushed. Only thing I didn't like was that there were no doors on the rooms, only curtains. Once I got passed that it was good. I will repeat when I am in town.

Tenderoni
09-22-21, 22:42
Anyone try this busty babe. ? I'd like details before I decide.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-be-your-get-away-plan/008881283255

OriolesMagic
09-23-21, 02:49
I seem to have chronic prostatitis and one of the only treatments is prostate massage. I am looking for more of a clinical massage than sexual. I had a prostate massage once years ago and it seemed to do nothing for me, but my orgasms improved for like 6 months. I would appreciate any recommendations.

TheHobbyLobby
09-23-21, 07:49

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-be-your-get-away-plan/008881283255She is asking for deposit so that is a red flag for me and a no for me. I am also not sending a face pic LOL.

Ortho313
09-23-21, 09:03

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-be-your-get-away-plan/008881283255She has been in the Baltimore area for years. If your lucky she will let you touch her breasts but you will not leave happy. She has negative reviews on the Baltimore forum but I can't remember the name she was using.

Ortho.

MountainLover
09-23-21, 09:15

There you have it mongers. Be well. Be safe.I'm new to Richmand. Can you tell me where I can find the mountain?

BigCuz
09-23-21, 09:26
I'm new to Richmand. Can you tell me where I can find the mountain?Never heard of it. LOL just kidding. But for real, ads are posted in here. Place has been talked about plenty. Since you are new, it is best you learn the lingo and abbreviations there are too many to list. You got to get out and cruise the surrounding counties. Only tip I got for you it is north west of the city. In a surrounding county. Happy hunting. And don't forget to drop a review every now and then.

MountainLover
09-23-21, 10:53
Never heard of it. LOL just kidding. But for real, ads are posted in here. Place has been talked about plenty. Since you are new, it is best you learn the lingo and abbreviations there are too many to list. You got to get out and cruise the surrounding counties. Only tip I got for you it is north west of the city. In a surrounding county. Happy hunting. And don't forget to drop a review every now and then.Thank you and I certainly will!

Rooster57
09-23-21, 11:55
For you Hull street massage guys. There is a new one in the Deer Run Food Lion shopping center. They are still sheet rocking it. It does have a sign up.

Tenderoni
09-23-21, 13:12
She has been in the Baltimore area for years. If your lucky she will let you touch her breasts but you will not leave happy. She has negative reviews on the Baltimore forum but I can't remember the name she was using.

Ortho.Thanks for saving me the hassle. I want something like this, looks wise, but with a much better experience.

BkrGuyRva
09-23-21, 14:04
I was supposed to see this lady last week for a sensual massage with PM but she cancelled two hours before the appointment. She promised a special discount for cancelling. Today I had an appointment for 11 MA which she changed at 8 AM to 10 AM. I was upgraded from sensual to Nuru as the "special discount" for an hour. From researching her, I knew FS was not on the menu so I was expecting a good massage with PM and HE. She sent a face picture which was taken about 15 years ago. She is at least mid-40's, not 25 as claimed in some of her ads from March (search her number in sumosear). While she has full body pics in the ad, I asked if she would send me a clothed G rated picture. She refused. I discovered why when I arrived as she is older and at least 50+ pounds heavier with saggy tits and a belly fold. The massage was actually a rub with vitamin E oil on my back, legs, butt, and jewels. No PM. She encourages mutual touching and stated "no fingers into anything". Touching was primarily breasts (which she initiated) with limited panty rubbing. While she claims to be trained, there was no evidence of massage technique. The 60 minute massage ended in 30 minutes with a surprise BBBJ after which she asked if I wanted to take a shower. Alone of course. She said I was her last person for this visit to Richmond and she was headed home after me. I suspect she changed the time and shorted me 30 minutes because she was in a hurry to get back to Hampton. Disappointed as I was expecting a decent one hour massage. The cost was. 90 and my wasted time. I will not repeat. YMMV.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/theraputic-real-soothing-massage-nuru-optional/37889542

SBmidlo
09-23-21, 14:16
Thank you and I certainly will!See post #11869 for a helpful link. Under the Thread Tools dropdown you can use the search box for that keyword for a lot of helpful posts and reviews.

TheBadGuy
09-23-21, 16:46
I'm new to Richmand. Can you tell me where I can find the mountain?Here ya go.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call804-319-6366new-open-young/985797495172

Jcn1965
09-23-21, 17:15
I seem to have chronic prostatitis and one of the only treatments is prostate massage. I am looking for more of a clinical massage than sexual. I had a prostate massage once years ago and it seemed to do nothing for me, but my orgasms improved for like 6 months. I would appreciate any recommendations.I imagine any of the AMPs would be happy to do that. Most play in and around it during massage so safe to say they would accommodate. Also Lynn I believe has it on her menu. She can found on Eros and talked about her a few times. Good luck be safe.

TheHobbyLobby
09-23-21, 17:39
I was supposed to see this lady last week for a sensual massage with PM but she cancelled two hours before the appointment. She promised a special discount for cancelling. Today I had an appointment for 11 MA which she changed at 8 AM to 10 AM. I was upgraded from sensual to Nuru as the "special discount" for an hour. From researching her, I knew FS was not on the menu so I was expecting a good massage with PM and HE. She sent a face picture which was taken about 15 years ago. She is at least mid-40's, not 25 as claimed in some of her ads from March (search her number in sumosear). While she has full body pics in the ad, I asked if she would send me a clothed G rated picture. She refused. I discovered why when I arrived as she is older and at least 50+ pounds heavier with saggy tits and a belly fold. The massage was actually a rub with vitamin E oil on my back, legs, butt, and jewels. No PM. She encourages mutual touching and stated "no fingers into anything". Touching was primarily breasts (which she initiated) with limited panty rubbing. While she claims to be trained, there was no evidence of massage technique. The 60 minute massage ended in 30 minutes with a surprise BBBJ after which she asked if I wanted to take a shower. Alone of course. She said I was her last person for this visit to Richmond and she was headed home after me. I suspect she changed the time and shorted me 30 minutes because she was in a hurry to get back to Hampton. Disappointed as I was expecting a decent one hour massage. The cost was. 90 and my wasted time. I will not repeat. YMMV.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/theraputic-real-soothing-massage-nuru-optional/37889542Yeah I reached out to hear earlier this week and she sent me a face pic that was already enough for me to pass. I think there was another review saying that she did water sports. Yeah there are not a lot of options for a good sensual non AMP massage.

RobELee20
09-23-21, 20:15
Made my way over to LJS south to check out this thicker masseuse I text the number to see would anyone be available in 15 minutes. Parking lot was super clear this time. I rang the bell and the thicker one was hiding behind the door another thicker one was at the top of the steps felt like I was on an episode of the bunny ranch trying to decide which would get the stick. I went with Eva the one who answered she was more proportionately shaped. They both actually looked Hispanic idk. She led me to the room on the right rubbed me for a few minutes. Here comes the negotiating games this made me soft. I tried my little 80 she didn't budge she wanted 140 off the rip she handed me the 80 back and said more next time. That was a first time the 80 didn't work we settled on 100. After she disrobed I was disappointed she didn't have an ass but had perfect tits. I just banged her out missionary. I'll wait for new talent before I repeat again.

Bucki125
09-24-21, 06:02
I saw Keli recently. She had fallen in shower and broke her left wrist and its in a cast. So, she's giving one handed massages. It really wasn't bad. She did use elbow and forearm. The best part was the amount of time she spent on the "taint and the boys before the flip. She went straight from that to asking me to flip without the usual hot towel on the back. Then got a good, energetic one handed HJ. UTC under the bra for A or B cups. Hot towels cleaned up at the end. She was fun and playful, joking about her arm in a cast. Will repeat.

JayCramer80
09-24-21, 07:35
Made my way over to LJS south to check out this thicker masseuse I text the number to see would anyone be available in 15 minutes. Parking lot was super clear this time. I rang the bell and the thicker one was hiding behind the door another thicker one was at the top of the steps felt like I was on an episode of the bunny ranch trying to decide which would get the stick. I went with Eva the one who answered she was more proportionately shaped. They both actually looked Hispanic idk. She led me to the room on the right rubbed me for a few minutes. Here comes the negotiating games this made me soft. I tried my little 80 she didn't budge she wanted 140 off the rip she handed me the 80 back and said more next time. That was a first time the 80 didn't work we settled on 100. After she disrobed I was disappointed she didn't have an ass but had perfect tits. I just banged her out missionary. I'll wait for new talent before I repeat again.Was the 100 on top of the house fee?

Bucki125
09-24-21, 09:52
For you Hull street massage guys. There is a new one in the Deer Run Food Lion shopping center. They are still sheet rocking it. It does have a sign up.That's right across the street from the Asia Health AMP behind the WaWa. I hope they offer more services than the totally legit Asia Health.

RickFlair
09-24-21, 12:18
Was the 100 on top of the house fee?On top of. Because these guys are paying it.

80 is my top. When they have ever pushed back, I took the 80 back and said "OK, then just regular massage on my back. Nothing more."

Within 5 minutes they realized I was serious and then they go "we do 80 this time. But don't tell anyone!

Every time.

I feel bad enough spending 120 for these flat behind shaped like spongebob women who provide poor service. But 140 is out of the question.

Only exception would have been Julie. Decent body and always an excellent performer. And even her I only did 80/120 total.

And last two times before she left? While she was bent over I removed the cover and went bare. She didn't know until I finished in her but she was fine with it after she did the playful "You bad!" Routine where she slapped my butt afterwards.

Both times. LOL.

NightRider11
09-24-21, 16:11
Finally was able to connect with Cherry earlier this week. She has been reviewed here several times but figured I would compare my experience with her and Misa Kyun who travels through our area usually each month.

Looks: Both are very attractive and have great bodies but I would give Misa the edge but only slightly.

Cost: Cherry 160 Hour / Misa 200 Half Hour. Obviously Cherry gets it and didn't short me on time but neither did Misa. No up sell options for Cherry but Misa does allow up sell but at a ridiculous cost.

Massage: They both give great massages but since Cherry had an hour compared 30 minutes for Misa I give Cherry the prize here. The one thing that Misa has going for her is she does it completely nude and allows plenty of roaming but sits so you can't access the goods. Cherry stands up and I didn't push my boundaries with her but allowed touching all over and OTC on the bottom.

Atmosphere: Cherry has a nice really safe private residence with a massage table and Misa plays out of an upscale hotel. Cherry definitely wins.

Technique: Misa had to work at it much longer than Cherry who had me finished in record time. Woof those hands.

Ads: Both look like the pics in their ads.

So overall Cherry is definitely worth the time and money if you want an upscale experience with a sweet gorgeous asian woman who will satisfy your standard finish needs. Here is Cherry's ad.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_7JaGrhvN3B5GD30jyCqg35KrJd514vA.VkknvTRV_04-1632513529-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQnl

Misa will advertise on both STG and rubratings when she is in town. Here is an older ad.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/378237780658

SuethSayer
09-24-21, 17:02
I seem to have chronic prostatitis and one of the only treatments is prostate massage. I am looking for more of a clinical massage than sexual. I had a prostate massage once years ago and it seemed to do nothing for me, but my orgasms improved for like 6 months. I would appreciate any recommendations.Try Bella Nocturne, she does it, and is really accommodating and beautiful.

Poetic Noodles
09-24-21, 21:29
Not sure if it's been said but Angela at Comfort Massage is probably the best run-of-the-mill AMP HE around Richmond. The massage is kinda sub-par; it's more of a skin-to-skin contact thing, she uses her arms and stuff and just rubs. She does know how to actually work the muscles though so if you ask her to go hard it is a good massage. On the flip, she kinda lays on you with her back to your face and her head resting on your chest. It's just really sensual. Kinda like cuddling. She's down for UTC stuff so you can mess around with that too. She'll kiss your arm and shit, just feels really intimate. And as far as the HJ, she acts as though she's enjoying herself. She goes slow and takes her time. Literally doesn't beat it at all, just rubs slowly. She'll also play with your boys and twiddle your backside a bit if you're into that kinda thing. The thing with most AMP chicks is they go slow for like 30 seconds then go all jackhammer. Don't know about you guys but that takes away the sensitivity and essentially doesn't feel any better than beating off. I've yet to find a chick that makes it as sensual and personal as she does.

OverStreet79
09-25-21, 18:12

Saw her about the same time other reviews came out. No real massage skill and kept her middle covered though she did go topless. So so HJ to finish.

Saw Sindy for my first time experiencing Nuru. Wow! So sensual and highly skilled! There is no FS but the massage was so good, I was completley satisfied. I will save up to see her again!

Seeker B12
09-25-21, 23:50
Not sure if it's been said but Angela at Comfort Massage is probably the best run-of-the-mill AMP HE around Richmond. The massage is kinda sub-par; it's more of a skin-to-skin contact thing, she uses her arms and stuff and just rubs. She does know how to actually work the muscles though so if you ask her to go hard it is a good massage. On the flip, she kinda lays on you with her back to your face and her head resting on your chest. It's just really sensual. Kinda like cuddling. She's down for UTC stuff so you can mess around with that too. She'll kiss your arm and shit, just feels really intimate. And as far as the HJ, she acts as though she's enjoying herself. She goes slow and takes her time. Literally doesn't beat it at all, just rubs slowly. She'll also play with your boys and twiddle your backside a bit if you're into that kinda thing. The thing with most AMP chicks is they go slow for like 30 seconds then go all jackhammer. Don't know about you guys but that takes away the sensitivity and essentially doesn't feel any better than beating off. I've yet to find a chick that makes it as sensual and personal as she does.IS it the one behind Waffle house on midlo?

Megadon1
09-26-21, 07:30
IS it the one behind Waffle house on midlo?Yes. Indeed.

TheHobbyLobby
09-26-21, 07:57
Finally was able to connect with Cherry earlier this week. She has been reviewed here several times but figured I would compare my experience with her and Misa Kyun who travels through our area usually each month.

Looks: Both are very attractive and have great bodies but I would give Misa the edge but only slightly.

Cost: Cherry 160 Hour / Misa 200 Half Hour. Obviously Cherry gets it and didn't short me on time but neither did Misa. No up sell options for Cherry but Misa does allow up sell but at a ridiculous cost.

Massage: They both give great massages but since Cherry had an hour compared 30 minutes for Misa I give Cherry the prize here. The one thing that Misa has going for her is she does it completely nude and allows plenty of roaming but sits so you can't access the goods. Cherry stands up and I didn't push my boundaries with her but allowed touching all over and OTC on the bottom.

Atmosphere: Cherry has a nice really safe private residence with a massage table and Misa plays out of an upscale hotel. Cherry definitely wins.

Technique: Misa had to work at it much longer than Cherry who had me finished in record time. Woof those hands.

Ads: Both look like the pics in their ads.

So overall Cherry is definitely worth the time and money if you want an upscale experience with a sweet gorgeous asian woman who will satisfy your standard finish needs. Here is Cherry's ad.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_7JaGrhvN3B5GD30jyCqg35KrJd514vA.VkknvTRV_04-1632513529-0-gqNtZGzNAdCjcnBszQnl

Misa will advertise on both STG and rubratings when she is in town. Here is an older ad.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/378237780658I saw last year and I've been trying to schedule something with her for several weeks with no response. You got luck my friend.

Old Salt 93
09-26-21, 09:29

Saw her about the same time other reviews came out. No real massage skill and kept her middle covered though she did go topless. So so HJ to finish.

Saw Sindy for my first time experiencing Nuru. Wow! So sensual and highly skilled! There is no FS but the massage was so good, I was completley satisfied. I will save up to see her again!Sindy is a treat indeed. To save you from the inevitable "Where's the link" questions, here it is.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/booking-todayprofessional-ener/650741696438

TheHobbyLobby
09-26-21, 10:18
Sindy is a treat indeed. To save you from the inevitable "Where's the link" questions, here it is.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/booking-todayprofessional-ener/650741696438Does she still require a picture of your driver's license. I have wanted to see her for some time but I am not cool with doing something like that. However, hearing this from Old Salt does provide some comfort.

TheHobbyLobby
09-26-21, 10:24
Ok, so I had an itch and it needed scratching. I decied to go here first thing in the morining. I'll provide the highlights.

Got there and handed the 40 house fee. She was not attractive at all and may be in her 50's.

Got undressed facedown and she came in. Massage was decent. I tried to pet the kitty OTC but she brushed my hand away. No teasing I was getting worried. Teasing comes before the flip.

As soon as she asked me to flip she asked me to put my mask on. Red flag #1.

She asks for 40 for handshake and that killed the mood. I hesitated and asked if she could take her top off and she said not I asked if she could take bottom off she said no.

I hestiated more and finally put my hand up her shirt and took out one milk maid. She uses oil and starts the handshake and I finish.

This ***** has more rolls than a bakery.

I get dressed and as soon as I opened the door to the hallway she is standing there and nearly gave me a heart attach.

As I am leaving I put the donation in the bucket next to the door and start heading out.

She grabs my hand as am existing and I think she wants to chat or tell me I left omething behind. Instead I turn around and I see her counting the money with her other hand. WHAT, this **** was trying to stop me from leaving until she counted the money!! I said fuck this and pulled away. As the door closed I hear her say Thank you. LOL go fuck yourself. Beware brothers. This ***** means business. Never heading back.

RoughRider63
09-26-21, 10:25

Saw Sindy for my first time experiencing Nuru. Wow! So sensual and highly skilled! There is no FS but the massage was so good, I was completely satisfied. I will save up to see her again!Confused. We go from "no real massage skills" to "so sensual and highly skilled" all in the same review.

MicService
09-26-21, 11:05
If you want a real AMP experience.

Go to fredricksburg.

Plank rd.

Everything is on the menu.

Mcglaws circle in Williamsburg.

Jessica will do anything for 100 plus 40 for half hour massage.

Does anyone go out and explore.

From what I read.

No.

OverStreet79
09-26-21, 11:50
Does she still require a picture of your driver's license. I have wanted to see her for some time but I am not cool with doing something like that. However, hearing this from Old Salt does provide some comfort.I did not have to do so. But I have been texting with her for a couple of months before schedules aligned.

OverStreet79
09-26-21, 16:44
Confused. We go from "no real massage skills" to "so sensual and highly skilled" all in the same review.The first paragraph was for the RR link listed at the top.

The second paragraph is for Sindy, a different and well known massuese.

TheHobbyLobby
09-26-21, 20:42
I know I've seen this woman before. I found her website and she looks super cute. I am sure pricey. I've looked all over this site and didn't find anything. Hoping you guys can offer a hand.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/246649

Jcn1965
09-26-21, 20:46
I know I've seen this woman before. I found her website and she looks super cute. I am sure pricey. I've looked all over this site and didn't find anything. Hoping you guys can offer a hand.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/246649I'm not 100% sure but I think I've seen her she was in Va beach area but that was like 2 years ago. Like I said not positive but sure looks like her. Be safe.

RickFlair
09-26-21, 21:31

https://richmond.rubratings.com/246649Fake. Pics are of the actress Denyce Lawton.

Textor21
09-27-21, 03:08
A. buddy. Of mine had a massage with Cherry last week:

He said that booking was easy and he confirmed with her the night before by text. He parked at the location she sent, let her know he arrived, and got directions to the door very quickly.

Cherry greeted him at the door and was initially shy, but warmed up during the 1 hour massage. He surmised it was because of her negative experiences with less respectful clients in the past. The itself massage was very good with minimal tease on the back and that Cherry has strong but gentle hands and "hit all the sensitive spots". However, he mentioned that the HE was more "mechanical" than sensual than he was expecting. She did allow OTC roaming almost all over and was topless during the HE, which was enjoyable. No indication of anything else on the menu, just a good massage with HE as advertised.

He commented that the pictures on RR were a little older and thinner than what he saw, but definitely noted that she was a cute SE Asian woman. He emphatically said that if tick girls were your thing, Cherry is the one! Apparently she only does a few massages a day and is "relatively low volume" so it is important to reach out early.

Overall he thought it was a little pricey for a massage + HE and that he's experienced more sensual HEs from AMPs. Just not a good value if you're just looking for a release. However, he did say that the private short pump location was a plus and the actual massage was great if you're looking for a change of scenery.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343

JayCramer80
09-27-21, 08:28
If you want a real AMP experience.

Go to fredricksburg.

Plank rd.

Everything is on the menu.

Mcglaws circle in Williamsburg.

Jessica will do anything for 100 plus 40 for half hour massage.

Does anyone go out and explore.

From what I read.

No.Whats your favorite on Plank rd? There are about 10 AMP's there.

Erikleewashdc
09-27-21, 11:28
Got a text this morning there is a new girl at 3rd named Vickey. I can't get there this week, please report back.

LordQuinton
09-27-21, 11:48
Got a text this morning there is a new girl at 3rd named Vickey. I can't get there this week, please report back.He sent me a message too. I guess business was slow maybe. I plan on going Wednesday or Thursday but I’d be down do hear how it goes before I get there.

MountainLover
09-27-21, 11:49
Had a brief amount of time on Sunday and decided I would take my first venture out at the Golden. Called the number in the ad, was promised it would be the same girl in the photo (cute and busty) and was given the pricing and address. Got to the place, texted for the room and was asked my race and age, followed by a selfie. Seemed harmless and sent. Got the room number. No problems going up and was very pleased to be greeted by a real pretty taller Asian woman in her late 20's to early 30's from what I could tell (she had her mask on). What was evident was that she took care of herself. The room was a suite, super clean and without smell (no smoke or perfume to linger on the clothes). Paid the donation, she got undressed and although she was not the girl in the picture, she was well-toned, without any extra weight. No ass whatsoever and breasts were much smaller, but nicely shaped once they were out of the pushup bra. I wanted to touch and play first, but she kept pulling away saying that it tickled. It was clear that she wanted to get right down to business, no foreplay, which would have been nice. Once the deed was done, immediately got up and cleaned. No after play or cuddle. Certainly not a half hour. In all, a decent experience due to the closeness and the cleanliness of the room, plus it really helped that she was very pretty. $1. 4 for half an hour. No further negotiation or asking for a tip. All-in-all, I would probably go back, but might opt for an AMP over this because for at least a similar price you get a massage and some semblance foreplay.

Yessir123
09-27-21, 12:53

https://richmond.rubratings.com/246649I saw her about a year ago and that is definitely not an accurate photo. She is actually pretty ugly and way older than the girl in the pictures. Honestly at first I thought she might be a dude, but she wasn't and the massage was not very good. I'd never repeat and would recommend you look for other options.

Mankind99
09-28-21, 09:42
Anyone know if they offer extras? I've seen some 9/10 early 20's Asian girls outside. My buddy says even the legit places offer extras so anything's possible.

FanBoy1
09-28-21, 12:06
So I was feeling like a younger lady today, north of the river. Started my adventure at the Cleaners. The one at the desk was late 40's+ and I said no. She then called out someone from the back and this lady should have kept her mask on, teeth were busted AF, so I left there quick. Doubt I'll try back there for a while.

Checked RVA next and they are gone, like out of business gone. Not sure what happened there.

Next up was Mountain, as I had never been before, and they were closed too.

I tried Lakeside for the first time, and that has to be the most ghetto setup ever. Both ladies there were at least 50. So I left there.

I ended up at Kelly, and the lady up front was like 60, at least, and I asked who was working. She said new girl. At this point I was just tired and tried it out. . 4 for HH, and the massage was pathetic, just pushing on me then with some oil a lot of elbows and knuckles that hurt, had to tell her multiple times to go easy. Getting close to the half hour she says." Half not enough, need more time, .2 more?" I said no more time, so she just rubs my neck a few times then says OK, done. So I flip and ask is that all, then she says again, more money. So I get dressed and walk out. She is chasing me down the hallway saying, Water! I did not tip, and will never go to them again.

Disappointed, and still wanting to finish, I tried Rose. I have never been, but I walked in a while ago and the lady spoke perfect English and was the only one there, kinda freaked me out with such perfect English and made me think it was legit, so I left. But they were closed, paper sign said be back later, but I didn't want to wait, so I left.

With nothing else north of the river to try I headed to Comfort, because someone recently reviewed Angela there and I wanted to try. The old lady at the front, easily late 40's says no she is not here. At this point it was getting late and I needed to get back home, so I gave in and just went with her, said her name was Amy. The massage was a 4/10, the only good thing was some decent C's and she went slow as requested on the flip, no jackhammer.

So I learned yesterday, the AMPs north of the river suck, and that Amy said Angela should be back next week, for anyone wanting to test her out.

HookinUp
09-28-21, 12:44
It looks like there is a new ad up for the bank. Has anyone been recently? Last time I went I walked in, looked at the talent and walked back out.

Bald Eagle
09-28-21, 13:40
I have seen ad on Craigslist, Any info. Thanks.

NeedPleasing
09-28-21, 14:22
Anyone know if they offer extras? I've seen some 9/10 early 20's Asian girls outside. My buddy says even the legit places offer extras so anything's possible.This place is a hair and nail salon I doubt you are going to get any extras here.

Tina2020
09-28-21, 15:32
Hey,

This is "mature, sensual body rub" provider who is having difficult time finding posting outlets and would love any input. I've been on hiatus for a year and ready to get back out there. Would love any feedback to get going again!

RobELee20
09-28-21, 16:17
Anyone know if they offer extras? I've seen some 9/10 early 20's Asian girls outside. My buddy says even the legit places offer extras so anything's possible.I thought they only did mani and pedicures there. Is this the spa off of new market and strath?

BigCuz
09-28-21, 17:49
So I was feeling like a younger lady today, north of the river. Started my adventure at the Cleaners. The one at the desk was late 40's+ and I said no. She then called out someone from the back and this lady should have kept her mask on, teeth were busted AF, so I left there quick. Doubt I'll try back there for a while.

Checked RVA next and they are gone, like out of business gone. Not sure what happened there.

Next up was Mountain, as I had never been before, and they were closed too.

I tried Lakeside for the first time, and that has to be the most ghetto setup ever. Both ladies there were at least 50. So I left there.

I ended up at Kelly, and the lady up front was like 60, at least, and I asked who was working. She said new girl. At this point I was just tired and tried it out. . 4 for HH, and the massage was pathetic, just pushing on me then with some oil a lot of elbows and knuckles that hurt, had to tell her multiple times to go easy. Getting close to the half hour she says." Half not enough, need more time, .2 more?" I said no more time, so she just rubs my neck a few times then says OK, done. So I flip and ask is that all, then she says again, more money. So I get dressed and walk out. She is chasing me down the hallway saying, Water! I did not tip, and will never go to them again.

Disappointed, and still wanting to finish, I tried Rose. I have never been, but I walked in a while ago and the lady spoke perfect English and was the only one there, kinda freaked me out with such perfect English and made me think it was legit, so I left. But they were closed, paper sign said be back later, but I didn't want to wait, so I left.

With nothing else north of the river to try I headed to Comfort, because someone recently reviewed Angela there and I wanted to try. The old lady at the front, easily late 40's says no she is not here. At this point it was getting late and I needed to get back home, so I gave in and just went with her, said her name was Amy. The massage was a 4/10, the only good thing was some decent C's and she went slow as requested on the flip, no jackhammer.

So I learned yesterday, the AMPs north of the river suck, and that Amy said Angela should be back next week, for anyone wanting to test her out.You mentioned that you saw a previous review, obviously you didn't read all the reviews. If you did you would have known the mountain and RVa both been shut down. Same people run both spots. Could have saved you a lot of frustration, gas and time. But there are still a few places north of river that are still good to go. Me personally, I've avoided the AMP scene around here. Cause they all getting shaked down. Plus I have too much fun in the streets. LOL, stay safe and happy hunting.

Jcn1965
09-28-21, 18:02
Hey,

This is "mature, sensual body rub" provider who is having difficult time finding posting outlets and would love any input. I've been on hiatus for a year and ready to get back out there. Would love any feedback to get going again!Try posting on stg or alligator and sumo. Be safe.

Grafenberg
09-28-21, 18:25
Hey,

This is "mature, sensual body rub" provider who is having difficult time finding posting outlets and would love any input. I've been on hiatus for a year and ready to get back out there. Would love any feedback to get going again!Adultlook.

Adultsearch.

Eroticmonkey.

Theeroticreview.

escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu.

Tryst. Link.

Eros.

Skipthegames.

Yessir123
09-28-21, 18:48
I've seen this ad for a while and tried to reach out with no luck contacting her. Anybody have expeience?

https://richmond.rubratings.com/215648

HueyDriver
09-28-21, 19:27
I've seen this ad for a while and tried to reach out with no luck contacting her. Anybody have expeience?

https://richmond.rubratings.com/215648Saw a post a while back that said the girl in the pic is not the Stony Point girl. However, the poster went on to say he was greeted with an interesting lady in a safe place and had a great time. I have not had that dream, but just offering a FYI. Be well. Be safe.

IrideAss65
09-28-21, 20:05
I have seen ad on Craigslist, Any info. Thanks.It worth a visit. Not a lot extras but you will get a good massage. Plus a nice finish with some nursing too.

RvaFun00
09-28-21, 20:51
Hey,

This is "mature, sensual body rub" provider who is having difficult time finding posting outlets and would love any input. I've been on hiatus for a year and ready to get back out there. Would love any feedback to get going again!Pm me please.

WhatsBreakfast
09-28-21, 21:51
A. buddy. Of mine had a massage with Cherry last week:

He said that booking was easy and he confirmed with her the night before by text. He parked at the location she sent, let her know he arrived, and got directions to the door very quickly.

Cherry greeted him at the door and was initially shy, but warmed up during the 1 hour massage. He surmised it was because of her negative experiences with less respectful clients in the past. The itself massage was very good with minimal tease on the back and that Cherry has strong but gentle hands and "hit all the sensitive spots". However, he mentioned that the HE was more "mechanical" than sensual than he was expecting. She did allow OTC roaming almost all over and was topless during the HE, which was enjoyable. No indication of anything else on the menu, just a good massage with HE as advertised.

He commented that the pictures on RR were a little older and thinner than what he saw, but definitely noted that she was a cute SE Asian woman. He emphatically said that if tick girls were your thing, Cherry is the one! Apparently she only does a few massages a day and is "relatively low volume" so it is important to reach out early.

Overall he thought it was a little pricey for a massage + HE and that he's experienced more sensual HEs from AMPs. Just not a good value if you're just looking for a release. However, he did say that the private short pump location was a plus and the actual massage was great if you're looking for a change of scenery.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343Just saw Cherry and I would have to echo this a bit.

If you are there for the HE it is standard but the massage was excellent, for me I was more looking for the massage.

Her place is very nice and clean, vastly more attractive than the other massage visits I have had.

Jcn1965
09-29-21, 08:52
It looks like there is a new ad up for the bank. Has anyone been recently? Last time I went I walked in, looked at the talent and walked back out.How long ago did you go. There have been 2 there past few times one 40 ish not great but not horrible and then there is a early 30 petite. I've always been treated good by both never haggle usually 60/40. Good massage and good finish. Clean sheets and quiet.

RickFlair
09-29-21, 09:06
Anyone check out Vicky at third yet? I'm out of town for the week but might check it out this weekend.

CLF3142
09-29-21, 11:39
Anyone check out Vicky at third yet? I'm out of town for the week but might check it out this weekend.I plan on going Friday.

TheHobbyLobby
09-29-21, 12:17
Just saw Cherry and I would have to echo this a bit.

If you are there for the HE it is standard but the massage was excellent, for me I was more looking for the massage.

Her place is very nice and clean, vastly more attractive than the other massage visits I have had.I've been trying for weeks and I can't get a reply. I've seen her once before and would love to see her again.

BuckHead44
09-29-21, 13:17
So had a dream at 3rd. Vicky was the therapist. She is 40 ish, not bad looking (no mask) and average built with c tops. Usual setup, took the hr /60 and tipped $. Awesome service and left relaxed x2. She would give Julie a run for the money in my opinion.

Note: parking my become an issue in the future. Signs were posted about no parking after 9 am starting 1-Oct on the back street and side. I don't know if this is temporary or not. Not sure what's up with that.

BH44.

WhatsBreakfast
09-29-21, 13:25
I've been trying for weeks and I can't get a reply. I've seen her once before and would love to see her again.Maybe its how you are messaging her?

I sent her a lengthy and polite message initially, saying my name, what I was looking for and the time I was looking for.

Got back to me like 30 minutes later.

My experience was extremely smooth.

HookinUp
09-29-21, 13:25
How long ago did you go. There have been 2 there past few times one 40 ish not great but not horrible and then there is a early 30 petite. I've always been treated good by both never haggle usually 60/40. Good massage and good finish. Clean sheets and quiet.Its honestly been a couple of years since I bothered going there after that experience. All 3 of them were 40's and pudgy. Not even close to attractive. I dipped real quick. LOL.

DocSmiles1
09-29-21, 16:39
So had a dream at 3rd. Vicky was the therapist. She is 40 ish, not bad looking (no mask) and average built with c tops. Usual setup, took the hr /60 and tipped $. Awesome service and left relaxed x2. She would give Julie a run for the money in my opinion.

Note: parking my become an issue in the future. Signs were posted about no parking after 9 am starting 1-Oct on the back street and side. I don't know if this is temporary or not. Not sure what's up with that.

BH44.Thanks for the 411. The last one was not worth the or money. But now I'm intrigued. Giving Julie a run for her money can't be bad. Not sure what's up with the parking. Has anyone parked in the few spots off to the side? Seems like they are all marked for other businesses.

BowTieGuy394
09-29-21, 20:46
Jasmine is the place in Manakin-Sabot, just past short pump.

After seeing the various evocative ads on Rubratings (https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912) decided to try it out.

Opted for 30 minute. . 4 for the house.

On a scale of 1-10, massage was about a 2. After 20+ minutes, was wondering if anything was even going to be offered.

Eventually got to the pre-fluf leg rubbing. Even that was lackluster.

On the flip, she started telling me the menu and prices. . 8 for top off, . 6 to rub OTC. I asked about the actual ad, wanted to more just like the ad said.

Was told no-go on FS, not even an available option. Best offer she presented was 1. 0 for viewing everything, but no touching.

In the end, politely declined. Took the HE. Just laid back and pretended I was somewhere else.

4 house / . 4 for tip.

Maybe why'all can have better luck. Seems the owner is running ads that the girls don't agree to. Pass for me.

Jjd53
09-29-21, 21:35
Thanks for the 411. The last one was not worth the or money. But now I'm intrigued. Giving Julie a run for her money can't be bad. Not sure what's up with the parking. Has anyone parked in the few spots off to the side? Seems like they are all marked for other businesses.Never had any issues with parking. Always plenty of spots around the block that it is on.

Anyways, snuck by there. IMO she doesn't have the looks of Julie, and that is not to say she looks bad. She has a little bit of a belly but honestly isn't bad considering most of us probably could afford to lose a couple pounds. However, she does have some of freaky side Julie has from what I was able to sample.

If I had to put them head to head I would have to give Julie a little bit of an edge but that also took time to for me to earn that.

KevinSmith01
09-29-21, 21:40
Pm me as well!

Hey,

This is "mature, sensual body rub" provider who is having difficult time finding posting outlets and would love any input. I've been on hiatus for a year and ready to get back out there. Would love any feedback to get going again!

BigDrva
09-29-21, 22:06
Jasmine is the place in Manakin-Sabot, just past short pump.

After seeing the various evocative ads on Rubratings (https://richmond.rubratings.com/243912) decided to try it out.

Opted for 30 minute. . 4 for the house.

On a scale of 1-10, massage was about a 2. After 20+ minutes, was wondering if anything was even going to be offered.

Eventually got to the pre-fluf leg rubbing. Even that was lackluster.

On the flip, she started telling me the menu and prices. . 8 for top off, . 6 to rub OTC. I asked about the actual ad, wanted to more just like the ad said.

Was told no-go on FS, not even an available option. Best offer she presented was 1. 0 for viewing everything, but no touching.

In the end, politely declined. Took the HE. Just laid back and pretended I was somewhere else.

4 house / . 4 for tip.

Maybe why'all can have better luck. Seems the owner is running ads that the girls don't agree to. Pass for me.I've been there multiple times.

I always get a great massage and HE.

Young sexy girls.

Come away satisfied.

Like their location as well.

BuckHead44
09-29-21, 22:37
Never had any issues with parking. Always plenty of spots around the block that it is on.

Anyways, snuck by there. IMO she doesn't have the looks of Julie, and that is not to say she looks bad. She has a little bit of a belly but honestly isn't bad considering most of us probably could afford to lose a couple pounds. However, she does have some of freaky side Julie has from what I was able to sample.

If I had to put them head to head I would have to give Julie a little bit of an edge but that also took time to for me to earn that.I usually park on the cross street or on the street behind 3rd. Both streets had signs that stated something that no parking after 9 am starting 1-Oct. Not sure what that's was all about. That's was I was referring to. I agree Vicky doesn't have the looks or body but for my visit she was just as a freak at Julie and I agree Julie was the G. O. A. T for me. I definitely will repeat.

Textor21
09-30-21, 01:12
The. Buddy. Confirms that he had a similar, polite, approach and first reached out mid evening, after dinner, with a short description of himself. He reasoned that since Cherry seemed to be working out of her home, it was better to be courteous to "assuage her likely safety concerns". Turns out, their people too!

Maybe its how you are messaging her?

I sent her a lengthy and polite message initially, saying my name, what I was looking for and the time I was looking for.

Got back to me like 30 minutes later.

My experience was extremely smooth.

Bird804
09-30-21, 05:13
I hate to be the one to ask but I can't find nothing about 3rd unless I'm over thinking it. Nothing on rubmaps or RR that I believe is 3rd. Want to venture out today / tomorrow.

LicknItGood200
09-30-21, 09:59
Yep previous report was accurate and she's comparable to Julie. Did not even get a fake rub but I didn't care. She's very customer service oriented and did a body slide then came in back side and played with jr and the twins. After about 15 minutes she asked if I was ready to roll over and body slid on the front side. I put him in my hand and she said NO I'll get that. Played 5 minutes and she told me she didn't like CBJ so who was I to judge. Got back down to the boys and went to work. Very good service at. 4 hhr and $ for the ride. Very willing to please but no FIV only on the outside. Nice b cups with eraser nips. Looks like they are back in business!

Bird804
09-30-21, 10:17
I hate to be the one to ask but I can't find nothing about 3rd unless I'm over thinking it. Nothing on rubmaps or RR that I believe is 3rd. Want to venture out today / tomorrow.Found it. Going soon.

Member #6402
09-30-21, 11:57
Found it. Going soon.I'll ask then bc I'm new to this side (always done the SB thing) where is third? I tried searching as well without luck. Thanks!

CloudKicker
09-30-21, 15:31
Between Ljs & 3rd which one usually has younger ladies. Looking to make a trip soon but don't want to get stuck with a grandma.

Thanks in advance!

BowTieGuy394
10-01-21, 08:36
I've been there multiple times.

I always get a great massage and HE.

Young sexy girls.

Come away satisfied.

Like their location as well.You have 2 posts: starting two weeks ago. Both solely about Jasmin. I'm guessing you are the owner.

I'll let the board decide if they like the place. I'm just posting my experience that the services don't match the ads.

In fact, your post even confirms the ads are BS. The ads expressly list GFE / NURU and you are posting about HE.

I have no problem with HE locations. Just don't attempt to drive traffic by actually listing extra services that aren't available.

JayCramer80
10-01-21, 11:08
Between Ljs & 3rd which one usually has younger ladies. Looking to make a trip soon but don't want to get stuck with a grandma.

Thanks in advance!The girls at most AMP's change alot. I don't think you can expect the same girls age wise, or service at about any place. They change so often. Unless they own the plsve.