PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

RiverRaider06
05-17-21, 12:40
She is legit. She's definitely at solid 8. Massage was good, everything else is extra. If you have deep pockets, go see her.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/217010

She's out in the west end. Definitely would repeat.

NeedPleasing
05-17-21, 14:22
I received a text from Julie at 3rd saying:

"Hello, let me tell you, don't go to these two stores for the time being, because our boss has persecuted our women for a long time and must accompany him every time, so I have to call the police."

"I have been here for a few months. Every time I see him, I have to accompany him, so I want to ask him for an explanation. I am going to call the police."

This was sent to me 1 pm today. I don't want to deter anyone from going anywhere but wanted to pass along the info for other members just to be safe. I assume when she says two she means 3rd and LJS. Be safe everyone!

Tkaslpm
05-17-21, 19:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wysiwug
05-17-21, 20:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ElisPio
05-17-21, 22:04
WTH does "accompany him" mean here? I could probably use my imagination but I'm so confused. Please PM me if you deem it appropriate.

I received a text from Julie at 3rd saying:

"Hello, let me tell you, don't go to these two stores for the time being, because our boss has persecuted our women for a long time and must accompany him every time, so I have to call the police."

"I have been here for a few months. Every time I see him, I have to accompany him, so I want to ask him for an explanation. I am going to call the police."

This was sent to me 1 pm today. I don't want to deter anyone from going anywhere but wanted to pass along the info for other members just to be safe. I assume when she says two she means 3rd and LJS. Be safe everyone!

NeedPleasing
05-17-21, 22:07
WTH does "accompany him" mean here? I could probably use my imagination but I'm so confused. Please PM me if you deem it appropriate.From what I can gather I believe the dude doesn't let them out of his sight when they aren't working. If he goes somewhere they come with.

NeedPleasing
05-17-21, 22:18
WTH does "accompany him" mean here? I could probably use my imagination but I'm so confused. Please PM me if you deem it appropriate.To add to my original reply. It either means that or it means she has to fuck him every time he is there or asks. Which is another possibility.

The Holy Grail
05-18-21, 10:58
Just spoke to Julie. She has left 3rd and 3rd is closed for now. She provided clarification. So the boss comes to the store and forces the girls to sleep with him. If they are not "good enough" he abuses them. Julie said he recently hit her which is why she left. She said there is a new girl there now but the owner isn't allowing her to open yet because he's using her for sex as a "trial" before he lets her open again. She said he's very abusive and controlling and all girls must service him anytime he comes around and if they don't he hits them.

I would stay away for now as it seems the girls are fighting back against him and may go the LEO route.

JayCramer80
05-18-21, 11:28
To add to my original reply. It either means that or it means she has to fuck him every time he is there or asks. Which is another possibility.It means he makes the girls Fuck him for free. I drove a girl to work there once in Uber. I had to pick up the next day and drive her to NOVA because she said the boss was making her fuck him.

DorkHelmet
05-18-21, 13:10
To add to my original reply. It either means that or it means she has to fuck him every time he is there or asks. Which is another possibility.Accommodate is probably what she was trying to say.

Hoots14
05-18-21, 17:50
Have made two visits in the last 2 weeks. One time with Jenny / Jinny and once with Sarah. Both said they were in mid 30's but looked 10 years younger body wise, especially Sarah. Good time with both. Both like to set the tone by grabbing the crotch when taking the house fee.I have been there a few times but not lucky enough to catch either one of them working, decent place though.

Corndog34
05-18-21, 18:09
Got off the phone with Julie today to see what was up. She said she's leaving Virginia and heading up north. So no more Julie at 3rd.

Seeker B12
05-18-21, 21:52
SO I am in NJ and for some of you who might be going this way for whatever reason I tried to look for a place here after a long drive, but no luck found a place but it was very legit, good massage at least.

Found another spot by pure luck and it was not far from my place here so, called them and made an appointment they take only by appointments. There were two girls one is a usual woman that we see in parlors another was in her 20's maybe 25 ish very beautiful and good English and very sexy. At first, I thought she just for show but to my luck I was wrong. They have a full menu. If anyone interested can pm me while I got their number. I didn't ask for her name, but if you will call you will know that it's her just based on her good English.

I know they got maybe a better place here, but not around where I was staying so it was a good find.

JayCramer80
05-19-21, 11:26
Have made two visits in the last 2 weeks. One time with Jenny / Jinny and once with Sarah. Both said they were in mid 30's but looked 10 years younger body wise, especially Sarah. Good time with both. Both like to set the tone by grabbing the crotch when taking the house fee.Where is Seasons? I been to a lot of AMP's in RVA. I don't see one with that name.

JayBird76
05-19-21, 13:16
Where is Seasons? I been to a lot of AMP's in RVA. I don't see one with that name.It's the old DM in Midlothian.

JayCramer80
05-19-21, 13:59
Got off the phone with Julie today to see what was up. She said she's leaving Virginia and heading up north. So no more Julie at 3rd.Darn, she didn't have to leave the whole because of that douche bag. Plenty of AMP's in RVA or the Burg she could go.

OverStreet79
05-19-21, 14:00
Where is Seasons? I been to a lot of AMP's in RVA. I don't see one with that name.Search Seasons and it will show the old name of DM.

HelmetHead540
05-19-21, 15:49
Business will be taking me to and through Richmond over the next several months and I'll be in the Innsbrook area. I've followed the Richmond forum on occasion, and while I would like to sample LJs, 3rd, Mountain and some others. Logistics may leave me needing to rely on outcall. Any suggestions on somewhat reliable outcall massage options (preferably Asian, but not required) would be welcome. BTW. If your're in the Roanoke area, I'll gladly return the favor.

Dragyn
05-19-21, 17:00
Search Seasons and it will show the old name of DM.It's off Midlo. It's hot and miss. Subpar review shortly.

RobGooble1
05-20-21, 09:53
I actually feel sad she left, and upset for how she was treated. I always tried to make her feel comfortable and cared for. Guess these 2 places are off limits now. I've heard there is a third spot, but will stay clear for the t8 me being.

BTW, could you PM me her number. I'd like to say bye.

Just spoke to Julie. She has left 3rd and 3rd is closed for now. She provided clarification. So the boss comes to the store and forces the girls to sleep with him. If they are not "good enough" he abuses them. Julie said he recently hit her which is why she left. She said there is a new girl there now but the owner isn't allowing her to open yet because he's using her for sex as a "trial" before he lets her open again. She said he's very abusive and controlling and all girls must service him anytime he comes around and if they don't he hits them.

I would stay away for now as it seems the girls are fighting back against him and may go the LEO route.

Jjd53
05-20-21, 10:24

I would stay away for now as it seems the girls are fighting back against him and may go the LEO route.That may answer what happened last week. I set up an appointment for 1 hr. Arrived at the appointment time and she is in a big rush and trying to get me to come back later because of some "meeting". We ended up doing a short visit and she rushed me out the back door of the joint. If that is in fact what is going on I sure hope that POS gets what is coming to him.

AllAboard
05-20-21, 12:21
8 o'clock last night 5-19-21 outside door locked so you can't ring bell. Just FYI. I guess the guy is afraid of the heat she might bring. Smh.

Sorinex
05-20-21, 12:59
WOW! I lived in Asia for many years. Cherry is my Dream Girl. Petite Asian spinner with big PERKY breasts, Classic SE Asian beauty face and white porcelain skin. Pretty smile and sexy attitude. My god she's hot. Straight up wife material. I get massage regularly and Cherry is a legitimate trained massage therapist. That was the best massage I've ever had. Great combo of deep tissue then soft, relaxing and sensual. Generous with the oil on the body and on the flip. Soft feminine hands with a delicate grip guide you to ecstasy. Great communication and easy set up. Safe neighborhood. Run, don't walk, to see Cherry!

Rcr85
05-20-21, 14:43
Went to DM earlier this week since I was in the area and stopped by at 915 in the morning. Luckily I was the first massage of the day which I usually prefer for cleanliness. Was greeted by Sarah who was actually fairly attractive and looked mor in 30's than the typical 50's types I usually find at the local AMPs. Went for the hour massage which was very nice. I usually make it obvious why I am there so started rubbing her ass and legs as soon as she did the move where she rests her breasts on the back of my head. From there it was a very good massage with plenty of teasing. On flip the boys came out for nursing and as always I tried for more. She said can touch anywhere but no BJ or FS due to store rules LOL. Handshake was nice and I turned down the pm this time. Finished up and she finished with a nice foot massage for remaining time. 60/40 standard damage. I find they are the best actual massage and the flip is solid too. Will stop in again.

RobGooble1
05-20-21, 15:17
WOW! I lived in Asia for many years. Cherry is my Dream Girl. Petite Asian spinner with big PERKY breasts, Classic SE Asian beauty face and white porcelain skin. Pretty smile and sexy attitude. My god she's hot. Straight up wife material. I get massage regularly and Cherry is a legitimate trained massage therapist. That was the best massage I've ever had. Great combo of deep tissue then soft, relaxing and sensual. Generous with the oil on the body and on the flip. Soft feminine hands with a delicate grip guide you to ecstasy. Great communication and easy set up. Safe neighborhood. Run, don't walk, to see Cherry!Where is this. Is it Skyline?

Rvarva2969
05-20-21, 15:57
Where is this. Is it Skyline?Is this out of state?

GlockEm17
05-20-21, 16:42
Where is this. Is it Skyline?She has been reviewed in the past or go to RR and look for Cherry. Not hard to find.

JohnHancock11
05-21-21, 08:35
WOW! I lived in Asia for many years. Cherry is my Dream Girl. Petite Asian spinner with big PERKY breasts, Classic SE Asian beauty face and white porcelain skin. Pretty smile and sexy attitude. My god she's hot. Straight up wife material. I get massage regularly and Cherry is a legitimate trained massage therapist. That was the best massage I've ever had. Great combo of deep tissue then soft, relaxing and sensual. Generous with the oil on the body and on the flip. Soft feminine hands with a delicate grip guide you to ecstasy. Great communication and easy set up. Safe neighborhood. Run, don't walk, to see Cherry!Her rates are pretty high, does she still expect a tip for extras?

JayCramer80
05-21-21, 11:00
Her rates are pretty high, does she still expect a tip for extras?From all the previous reviews on her, there are no extras. It's look but don't touch.

Bucki125
05-21-21, 13:33
Stopped in one day just before lunch. Not busy. Drew Kattie or Kathy. Name started with K. Massage was more of a backrub than massage, but she kept deep diving between my legs so I didn't mind. After about 15 minutes another girl came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I said ok and the fun began. While face down they both reached under me to stroke junior. Then it was time to flip and they both worked on junior and the boys. I had always wondered if the girls would be shy when giving 4 hand rub, but these two weren't. I had a hand inside each of their bras at the same time. Probably both with B cups. Roaming was ok everywhere but I never tried to pull up or down on their clothes. After the pop they cleaned me up and then one massaged my head while the other gave me a good foot massage. It was a nice treat. Hour was. 6, HH for 2nd girl. 4, and tipped each .4.

Lord Q
05-21-21, 15:38
Texted 3rd today, the said they are closed for a while. Also got a message about Julie, that I think sounded vindictive and BS. Can discuss over PM.Fucking Christ is is that hard the treat the women with respect and not be a jackass?

Dragyn
05-23-21, 12:32
Went there early afternoon. Was a couple mongers there but decided to wait. I drew a chubby 40 something (not what I was expecting from previous posts). Should have left. Massage was ok with limited teasing. On the flip started pretty good then the road work began. Jack hammering the living sh*t out of me. Had to finish doing it myself. $60 for massage $40 tip. First and most likely last time there.

Dragyn
05-23-21, 12:37
Got there mid afternoon. Nice looking petite 40 something greeted me with a nice azz. Started out with her walking on my back. Felt pretty good. Massage was about a 7 with teasing. Top UTC and limited bottom OTC. Good technique. No jack hammer (which is a great find due to all the road work the ladies have been doing all over tow lately. Aka jackhammering). Feet and head rub after completion. $60 with $50 tip. Likely to repeat.

Jcn1965
05-23-21, 18:06
Stopped in one day just before lunch. Not busy. Drew Kattie or Kathy. Name started with K. Massage was more of a backrub than massage, but she kept deep diving between my legs so I didn't mind. After about 15 minutes another girl came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I said ok and the fun began. While face down they both reached under me to stroke junior. Then it was time to flip and they both worked on junior and the boys. I had always wondered if the girls would be shy when giving 4 hand rub, but these two weren't. I had a hand inside each of their bras at the same time. Probably both with B cups. Roaming was ok everywhere but I never tried to pull up or down on their clothes. After the pop they cleaned me up and then one massaged my head while the other gave me a good foot massage. It was a nice treat. Hour was. 6, HH for 2nd girl. 4, and tipped each .4.I try and get 4 hands when I can. It's a whole different experience having all those hands everywhere. Be safe.

Hungre1234
05-24-21, 11:39
Finished a dream at seasons that was surprisingly good. Came in and drew Sarah, cute, 30's-ish, tight imitation leather pants and a halter top. She grabs my hand takes me to the room and does the grab on junior. The massage was mediocre, firm but not unbearable. On the flip is where this girl shines. Her technique is spot on, much better than I've had for a few years dealing with AMPs, I'd go so far as to say Sarah's hand technique is better than FS I've gotten at other spots. YMMV but I enjoyed her and would recommend. Great attitude and excellent English.

P.S.- if you go in the next few days she's on the rag so no low UTC right now.

CopperPotDrip
05-24-21, 12:15
If anyone has her text number, I would appreciate it. RR ad from today does not seem to have it. PM would be appreciated. I'm happy to return a favor.

BpGuyRva
05-24-21, 16:26
I was riding around this afternoon and stopped at Authentic at Waterford. The poor lady there was so out of it she could hardly communicate. I do not know how they stay open. Next stop was XF. The place stunk so I left. Being nearby, I stopped by Seasons / DM as I had enjoyed Mimi on a prior visit. Sarah welcomed me with a hug and introduced me to a newcomer, Lili, a cute petite China doll who may have reached her 30's. What followed was the best AMP massage I have ever experienced. The the massage itself was as good as what I get at Classic / Green. I like a hard massage and Lili complied from head to toe. On the flip I enjoyed the most fantastic ending. This was followed by a head, face, and next massage that I hoped would never end. Her twins are beautiful and her skin is soft. I will take this over FS any day and will return. 60/40.

Seeker B12
05-24-21, 20:11
I was riding around this afternoon and stopped at Authentic at Waterford. The poor lady there was so out of it she could hardly communicate. I do not know how they stay open. Next stop was XF. The place stunk so I left. Being nearby, I stopped by Seasons / DM as I had enjoyed Mimi on a prior visit. Sarah welcomed me with a hug and introduced me to a newcomer, Lili, a cute petite China doll who may have reached her 30's. What followed was the best AMP massage I have ever experienced. The the massage itself was as good as what I get at Classic / Green. I like a hard massage and Lili complied from head to toe. On the flip I enjoyed the most fantastic ending. This was followed by a head, face, and next massage that I hoped would never end. Her twins are beautiful and her skin is soft. I will take this over FS any day and will return. 60/40.Is it in Midlo, next to Buckingham road?

BpGuyRva
05-24-21, 20:39
Is it in Midlo, next to Buckingham road?Yes, that's the location.

Sorinex
05-25-21, 01:37
Sorry forgot link. Treat her well. HE included in price.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343

Lord Q
05-25-21, 10:02

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343Man here we go with this age shit. Her ad says no one under 30 so I guess I'll fuck off.

TheHobbyLobby
05-25-21, 14:08
Man here we go with this age shit. Her ad says no one under 30 so I guess I'll fuck off.So I had mixed reviews about her. She is cute, safe location, nice set up, massage was medium which I like. She does go topless and with a thong but wouldn't let me utc bottom. You can tell she isn't into this and the handshake was normal. I think for the price she would allow more like sucking the girls. And she shorted me 10 minutes. For that high of a price I should get the full hour. There are better out there.

Lord Q
05-25-21, 16:06
So I had mixed reviews about her. She is cute, safe location, nice set up, massage was medium which I like. She does go topless and with a thong but wouldn't let me utc bottom. You can tell she isn't into this and the handshake was normal. I think for the price she would allow more like sucking the girls. And she shorted me 10 minutes. For that high of a price I should get the full hour. There are better out there.Ahh I see, I guess I'm not missing much then. The pretty face caught my attention but you're absolutely right it's not going to even worth it if she's not into it.

SouthrnGuy
05-25-21, 16:33
FYI LJS door barred today at 13:00 hrs.

GlockEm17
05-25-21, 16:41

https://richmond.rubratings.com/191343I think at $. 6 an hr for a rub and tug and shorted time. You can do an hr with FS in this area. I almost went a few months back to give her a try. The day before she cancelled and I just never tried again. Other than nice looking and body no real reason to for just a HJ.

Jcn1965
05-25-21, 19:30
FYI LJS door barred today at 13:00 hrs.Rut roh. Was there note on door or just maybe closed.

BuckHead44
05-26-21, 10:45
Txt LJS to see if they would be open on Friday! Response was no! Asked for a time frame to reopen. Response was IDK. Be safe BH44.

Entourage
05-26-21, 11:20
FYI LJS door barred today at 13:00 hrs.Now that they are closed down can we share the actual location and address?

Thanks.

AllAboard
05-26-21, 12:47
FYI LJS door barred today at 13:00 hrs.Same thing happened to, me last week.

SantoMegalo
05-26-21, 13:12
Haven't heard much from this place lately. Has talent gotten better? I stopped going a while ago bc it seemed so high traffic and just overall poor service. Is it still the same?

SouthrnGuy
05-26-21, 16:39
Pass by while working routinely will keep everyone posted on findings. Metal gate closed at 14:00 hrs today.

Looks like the area is being gentrified (damn Rosie's) The old LJS has a new HVAC unite and some roof work done last week. Looks like new food place across the parking lot is ready to open soon.

Peace ou Happy hunting and be safe.

SG.

RiverRaider06
05-26-21, 17:35
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3166652

Saw this one today. Let me start with the bad. First, she's not 21, maybe 51. Not terrible looking but definitely not easy on the eyes. The good, the massage was great. Every bit of an hour. Nuru and all. On the flip it was all business. BBBJ, sucking the boys, fiv. Started in mish, she couldn't take it much more, kept saying to stop it was too big. Flipped over to k9 and pounded hard as I could until bust in bag. Damage 160. Doubt I would repeat just because of looks.

Stay safe,

Raider.

Rentahoo
05-26-21, 21:47
Truly terrible. Cannot warn you away enough. One f the worst massages of my life. And when she went for HJ I actually stopped her. Jackhammer. No technique and frankly boring.

Haven't heard much from this place lately. Has talent gotten better? I stopped going a while ago bc it seemed so high traffic and just overall poor service. Is it still the same?

BpGuyRva
05-27-21, 09:43
Has anyone visited Phoenix massage recently. The most recent post I can find is from November 2020. Trying to decide if it is worth the trip Thanks.

JayCramer80
05-27-21, 11:18

Saw this one today. Let me start with the bad. First, she's not 21, maybe 51. Not terrible looking but definitely not easy on the eyes. The good, the massage was great. Every bit of an hour. Nuru and all. On the flip it was all business. BBBJ, sucking the boys, fiv. Started in mish, she couldn't take it much more, kept saying to stop it was too big. Flipped over to k9 and pounded hard as I could until bust in bag. Damage 160. Doubt I would repeat just because of looks.

Stay safe,

Raider.Yeah, the Glen Allen hotel service is hit or miss. I've had a couple of cute sexy girls but a few like you mentioned too. You just never know until you get there. They are definitely not the girls in the ads. You can't beat the price.

Hatch7508
05-27-21, 20:39

Stay safe,

Raider.Besides being old, how did her body look? Was she shaved or a full Bush? I met one of the traveling Asians last year and she was old and frumpy. Not my cup of tea but she got the job done.

Tango431
05-28-21, 11:48
Any experiences with this one? Seems a bit TGTBT, but I've seen the ad many times and wanted to know if anyone has any thoughts.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/220750

IrideAss65
05-28-21, 12:26
Any experiences with this one? Seems a bit TGTBT, but I've seen the ad many times and wanted to know if anyone has any thoughts.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/220750It's got to be fake. Reviews disabled and out-of-state phone number.

SantoMegalo
05-28-21, 12:35
I went to drop off some dry cleaning in Mechanicsville and to my disappointment they were closed. Any info if it was just a 1 day issue or permanent?

GlockEm17
05-28-21, 13:38
I went to drop off some dry cleaning in Mechanicsville and to my disappointment they were closed. Any info if it was just a 1 day issue or permanent?Based on prior visits wouldn't be shocked to see the owners of LJS and 3rd st are the same based on them being currently closed too. Maybe Julie kicked the old mans ass before she left 3rd.

Rcr85
05-28-21, 14:00
Went to them again hoping to get Sarah this morning but instead got Michelle. She looks a bit older than Sarah in her early 40's I would guess. Massage was pretty good and enjoyable but boy were they busy. Seems like the bell kept going off every 10 minutes or so. I was enjoying the massage with a little less teasing than Sarah and on the flip she wanted more than 40 for the boys to come out. I declined and went for standard which she did have a good technique. Unfortunately after a couple minutes she says that's all 10 minutes early. I was pissed and she said next time she will give more time. LOL like that will happen. Oh well hopefully the mongers that cut my time short enjoyed themselves. Have a good weekend.

BuckHead44
05-28-21, 17:17
My journey started with an attempt to go to Ecoff! Called and was told to come now, no busy! Get a few minutes out, txt and told busy now! So I txt the traveling asians off Broad St. To the same no busy come now! I drive may happy ass to the location only to be ghosted by them. Waited 20 minutes and said f-this! Worked my way to the cleaners. I can report that the Cleaners are open! I had a most relaxing appointment today that was around noon. I arrived and was lead to a room! Was asked to wait in the room so I got my clothes ready for cleaning. The cleaner arrived after about a 10 min wait. She was petite, 30 ish, had a decent body and spoke fluent English. She took her time and did a great job. My clothes were cleaned and I was happily relaxed when I left. I'd repeat but my bill was a little pricey at $. 6 for the hr! Be safe out there! BH44.

Megadon1
05-28-21, 18:04
Based on prior visits wouldn't be shocked to see the owners of LJS and 3rd st are the same based on them being currently closed too. Maybe Julie kicked the old mans ass before she left 3rd.I can confirm LJS and 3rd are same owner. The Cleaners and two other sites are a different owner and for sale.

DorkHelmet
05-28-21, 22:51
Bad experience. Massage was ok but to make a long story short she pointed to her puckered lips then pointed at my dick and asked for. 8. I assumed that meant a BJ but it never happened. All I got was a HE. ***** was deceitful.

LuvARub88
05-29-21, 09:35
In town for 2 nights. Checked out the are are site to see what's around.

I had been to lakeside years ago in a grungy strip mall with a table shower and great massage.

Turns out. This isn't the same place. They have a table shower. But that is $20 more to the $70 house fee.

Massage started by a thick woman. Then in comes a skinny girl to take over. 10 minutes in. Thick lady comes back to massage my ass. And the twig and berries for a few. 4 hand up charge was offered for $30 extra. NO THANKS. 3 times.

Thick lady leaves and skinny girl does a good massage.

On the flip. We had a handshake. I left a deposit at the bank and on my way.

The upsells will keep me from coming back.

Kris804
05-29-21, 18:42

I had been to lakeside years ago in a grungy strip mall with a table shower and great massage.

Turns out. This isn't the same place. They have a table shower. But that is $20 more to the $70 house fee.

Massage started by a thick woman. Then in comes a skinny girl to take over. 10 minutes in. Thick lady comes back to massage my ass. And the twig and berries for a few. 4 hand up charge was offered for $30 extra. NO THANKS. 3 times.

The upsells will keep me from coming back.I had the same experience but I wasn't as smart and they got me. After I payed the $30 up charge they notified me my hour just turned into two 30 minutes 30 legs 30 back = hour and than wanted $40 each for tip. I won't be going back! Try the one at parham and rt 1 much better experience.

Kris804
05-29-21, 18:56
RubRatings Richmond, VA Body Rubs Nicole special body rubs.

Has anyone seen this one.

DorkHelmet
05-29-21, 23:28
RubRatings Richmond, VA Body Rubs Nicole special body rubs.

Has anyone seen this one.Fake pics, wants $100 deposit, reviews disabled. It's a scam.

BpGuyRva
05-30-21, 10:01
Does anyone have in formation on this massage provider. "Nicole special body rubs" on RubRatings?

We have exchanged texts. Says she is in a "clean and safe apartment".

https://richmond.rubratings.com/227388

Postin
05-30-21, 11:42
So I'm driving home on Saturday and decide to visit LJs. I've been very lucky there and wanted to keep the string going. I know going to these places is more $ but I don't leave smelling like smoke or vanilla and don't have to try getting that smell off me.

I get the and the place is closed! Yikes!

Still feeling the itch, I continue up the road and decide to stop by YY. I should have known this was a let down since it got raided but I figured how bad could it be?

Plenty bad. All the gals are wearing skirts with leotards underneath. Some of them aren't bad looking so I get a room. A kindly gramma wearing jeans walks in and starts a surprisingly good massage. On the flip, she starts to work on Jr. Meh! I nearly started laughing a she bent over me and starts a very s scripted moaning. Literally "ooo baby" "oh baby" "you like?

About a minute in and not the first sign of even a semi I tell her to stop. She assumes I finished and backs away holding up her hands as if I'd finished (or was holding her at gunpoint). I casually got dressed and threw a five on the table. As I'm walking out she comes sorta chasing me down and holding the $5 in her hands. I assumed she was expecting more from me for the privilege of seeing my flaccid member so I figured if I could just make it to the door I'd be fine.

Mission accomplished. Out the door and to my car. No repeat!

DorkHelmet
05-30-21, 15:40
Does anyone have in formation on this massage provider. "Nicole special body rubs" on RubRatings?

https://richmond.rubratings.com/227388Its. A. Scam.

RoughRider63
05-30-21, 16:32

https://richmond.rubratings.com/227388💯 Scam! Google image search is a wonderful tool.

CLF3142
05-31-21, 06:13
Haven't seen any really good positive post on any AMP's in a while. No FS anywhere and the rest are disappointing rub and tug. It's got to get better soon. Good opportunity for someone new to step up.

EricJam
05-31-21, 12:30
I visited several times before the pandemic but not since. Any updates would be appreciated.

Jon4587
05-31-21, 14:53
Greetings all!

Long-time lurker, love the advice I've received here. Thanks for that. I'd love to have a dream about my home south of river where a lady plays in the back yard of my house and comes inside through the back door to visit me. Have had a really hard time having this dream. Anyone able to point me in a good direction to have this dream?

SuethSayer
05-31-21, 15:54
First time there, figured out the clues from other posts! Thanks guys! Met a tiny little Asian momma, Emily? Or Emma? Idk, she spoke great English, she was probably in her 30's, very sensual massage, great hands. After the massage she wanted a hefty price to clean my clothes, got it down to $. 40, she did a great job, had to use my own detergent though, probably will repeat.

MetalHead63
05-31-21, 19:01
These damn code words and hidden meanings BS. I don't see this on other MP boards.

Lord Q
05-31-21, 19:24
These damn code words and hidden meanings BS. I don't see this on other MP boards.If I had to guess it's probably to keep the places protected from getting shut down. The harder shit is to decipher the harder it is to find.

TheBadGuy
05-31-21, 19:46
At the intersection of laburnum and mechanicsville.

Behind Wendys. You could search cleaners and found this information from past post. That is why RTFF is used often.If you Google Wendy's Mechanicsville it gives you the exact location.

BigCuz
05-31-21, 20:44
These damn code words and hidden meanings BS. I don't see this on other MP boards.Just because you can't break the code. Don't say it only happens here. I see it on just about all the different cities boards I've peaked at.

Truth777
05-31-21, 23:13
These damn code words and hidden meanings BS. I don't see this on other MP boards.I'd suggest starting off of Rubmaps to see AMP's. From there, you'll come across AMP's that are similar to or around the location of the lingo talked about on the board. Either that Or just scrummage through the board. It may take a while, but there are huge hints talked about on here.

Jon4069
05-31-21, 23:29
Any recommendations on Nuru ladies?

RoughRider63
06-01-21, 12:48
Anyone remember a woman from backpage days working out of a house in Sandston had parrots in the house and a native American theme all over in decor?If memory serves me correctly I believe I went to her house 1 time. Rancher with native American decor. The den or living room was rather big compared to the size of the house. Wasn't feeling it so I left.

FriendOfRva
06-01-21, 13:55
The mountain was open and it was busy! Some even came in their work uniform to climb.

TheBadGuy
06-01-21, 19:38
I know some don't like the code so here is the location for anyone wondering:

Starting to feel like need a massage and thinking about trying out the Mt Rd location. Anyone have +/- experience there on last month?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call804-319-6366new-open-young/985797495172

Bucki125
06-01-21, 20:00
I'd suggest starting off of Rubmaps to see AMP's. From there, you'll come across AMP's that are similar to or around the location of the lingo talked about on the board. Either that Or just scrummage through the board. It may take a while, but there are huge hints talked about on here.This forum has list of abbreviations for hose who care to look. It may not include locations, but a little research on Rubmaps, etc. and reading previous posts will usually provide answers. You can always PM a member to see if they will help.

RobELee20
06-01-21, 22:15
Tried to visit GF nice lady took my money and tried to make me wait 30 minutes. That wasn't happening left there went down 144 to route 10 all of a sudden there was an E Cough. Beautiful lady at the desk told her an hour. I gave her 60 wasn't really expecting much I'd been with her before. She took me to the room. Waiting a few then a bigger gal showed up in tights and a long T-shirt. Her massage was excellent she was very playful. On the flip she went to work. I put my hand up I pointed to my pants In the chair. Reached over and grabbed the wrapper showed it to her she was all for it. She did the little shh shh. Slid her 80 the long shirt turned in a dress and bagged her up.

RobELee20
06-01-21, 22:17
Not sure what's up with this place stopped by last week to visit coco. I hadn't been here in almost a year. But the same.

Thing happens every time I get weird rashes when I leave here. Is it just me?

BigCuz
06-01-21, 22:53
Not sure what's up with this place stopped by last week to visit coco. I hadn't been here in almost a year. But the same.

Thing happens every time I get weird rashes when I leave here. Is it just me?It has been a while for me also. But I never had any issues there. I've been at least 5 times. Probably more.

LittleSinner
06-02-21, 01:26
Tried to visit GF nice lady took my money and tried to make me wait 30 minutes. That wasn't happening left there went down 144 to route 10 all of a sudden there was an E Cough. Beautiful lady at the desk told her an hour. I gave her 60 wasn't really expecting much I'd been with her before. She took me to the room. Waiting a few then a bigger gal showed up in tights and a long T-shirt. Her massage was excellent she was very playful. On the flip she went to work. I put my hand up I pointed to my pants In the chair. Reached over and grabbed the wrapper showed it to her she was all for it. She did the little shh shh. Slid her 80 the long shirt turned in a dress and bagged her up.Good review and glad you posted. Been getting that itch for a massage lately and if this is the place I think it is, I always see it on my path for work. My drop by and see if I can bag a FS too.

TheBadGuy
06-02-21, 05:17
Good review and glad you posted. Been getting that itch for a massage lately and if this is the place I think it is, I always see it on my path for work. My drop by and see if I can bag a FS too.Ecoff Ave in Chester, VA.

Jon4587
06-02-21, 14:53
Tried Tranquil or whatever it's called now recently. Sucked. Guess it's changed from some of the prior reports I've seen here. Was in there a couple of weeks ago. Older lady, rough massage. Didn't feel good at all. On flip, got what I was looking for but it sucked. Total jackhammer. . 6 and tipped. 6. Was told tip was too low. Hah! Won't be back.

Anyone have current places where I can get table shower AND back door played with / entered??

Kris804
06-02-21, 18:08
There was a sexy tall skinny geisha with very nice tits said her name was Lynn I used to see her there before Covid does anyone know what happened to her where she might be.

Tdog69
06-03-21, 06:41
Some people have a history of being the old lady on 227, "Now I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't head this from me".

Codes?

FYI, best massage Petersburg.

RichBrave17
06-03-21, 07:35
I'm heading down to North Carolina next week on I-95/85/40. Curious if any monger here has any recommendations to stop at on my trip.

I'll be going through Durham. Greensboro, Winston Salem and a bit further west.

There used to be a provider that was an hour or so South of Richmond that looked interesting but I can't remember how she advertised.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Psnuse77
06-03-21, 08:06
Tried to visit GF nice lady took my money and tried to make me wait 30 minutes. That wasn't happening left there went down 144 to route 10 all of a sudden there was an E Cough. Beautiful lady at the desk told her an hour. I gave her 60 wasn't really expecting much I'd been with her before. She took me to the room. Waiting a few then a bigger gal showed up in tights and a long T-shirt. Her massage was excellent she was very playful. On the flip she went to work. I put my hand up I pointed to my pants In the chair. Reached over and grabbed the wrapper showed it to her she was all for it. She did the little shh shh. Slid her 80 the long shirt turned in a dress and bagged her up.GF has been terrible lately. Waited 15 min in a room only to get 15 min of service.

Hugh Japenis
06-03-21, 08:43
Hey all, I was thinking of making a trip out your way for a day as a little self care. I was thinking of trying the cleaners and 3rd, with some lunch in-between. Does that sound like a good two places to hit? Anyone have any recommendation for lunch? I would consider trying somewhere else if they had a sauna and TS.

Playboy717
06-03-21, 09:41
Went to Mountain last week. I will Never go back. Terrible customer service.

Ronald1964
06-03-21, 12:28
Still looking for older (mid to late sixties, white) massage and HE provider. In home, no hotels. Many thanks 🙏.

Member #6679
06-03-21, 13:09
Some people have a history of being the old lady on 227, "Now I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't head this from me".

Codes?

FYI, best massage Petersburg.Correction. That quote is from her.

https://youtu.be/HfG-gD2ILrg

NeedPleasing
06-03-21, 13:12
Hey all, I was thinking of making a trip out your way for a day as a little self care. I was thinking of trying the cleaners and 3rd, with some lunch in-between. Does that sound like a good two places to hit? Anyone have any recommendation for lunch? I would consider trying somewhere else if they had a sauna and TS.I would call / text 3rd before visiting. LJS and 3rd have been closed a while due to some poor management issues (you can see previous post of what happened). Cleaners seems to be a more solid bet if you are looking for massage + FS.

JayCramer80
06-03-21, 13:23
Went to Mountain last week. I will Never go back. Terrible customer service.That's a shame. Before the virus and when it was a new place they great.

I guess they became too popular and now they don't need to do a good job, they just want to run through as many as they can as fast as they can.

RichMong804
06-03-21, 13:41
I'm heading down to North Carolina next week on I-95/85/40. Curious if any monger here has any recommendations to stop at on my trip.

There used to be a provider that was an hour or so South of Richmond that looked interesting but I can't remember how she advertised.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like.There's a place on the way to Raleigh in Franklinton called Magic Fingers or something like that. They have "all female staff" painted on the side of the building and a fence around the parking lot, not even trying to hide it. Haven't been there but have looked at reviews and it looks legit.

There's a place in Durham called Quality Bathhouse. I've stopped in a couple times while in the area for work. One time got to pick between two providers, latina and a blonde. The other time only one provider, brunette white girl. Similar pricing as AMPs here, FS on the table for sure but might depend on who you get. They have a couple rooms, if you get to choose then go for the one with the massage table, it has a giant mirror on the ceiling.

Good luck and have fun! NC has a lot of talent for such a religious state.

LongHairMonger
06-03-21, 14:15
Hey y'all,

Not tryna be rude to my fellow mongers but can we make a rule about shutting the hell up while you're being serviced? I went to Choc last week and while the massage / flip I received was top notch, one of y'all were having a whole ass (very audible) conversation with another provider in the room across the hall. Absolutely ruined what would have been a great experience.

Jon4587
06-03-21, 14:25
Went to Sunny on Busy Street a few weeks ago. Great experience. Did 90 minutes after walking out of someplace else after bad service. Thought I'd just be getting a run of the mill massage. Nope. Started that way, and in fact was partially covered all the way up until flip. She asked if I wanted her to take care of Junior. Of course I said yes. Older lady but not bad looking, said she loved my body. Never asked for extra tip. I left. 5. For tip.

Kris804
06-03-21, 18:44

Feel free to PM me if you'd like.There used to be a place off the wise exit soon as you cross over into nc called cowboys go left off the exit it's the driveway just past the gas station double wide trailer go in to the left.

BpGuyRva
06-04-21, 01:46
Ecoff Ave in Chester, VA.Are you referring to a "pearl" in the oyster?

RiverRaider06
06-04-21, 07:13
Are what we call the cleaners, and ljs the same place. If not this is one hell of a coincidence considering what the cleaners shares a parking lot with.

Thanks,

Raider.

GlockEm17
06-04-21, 11:12
Hey y'all,

Not tryna be rude to my fellow mongers but can we make a rule about shutting the hell up while you're being serviced? I went to Choc last week and while the massage / flip I received was top notch, one of y'all were having a whole ass (very audible) conversation with another provider in the room across the hall. Absolutely ruined what would have been a great experience.Yea it happens but there are people that go to these AMP for an actual massage and have no clue what else happens. Or they are just the type that has no clue how to shut up.

LongHairMonger
06-04-21, 14:01
Are what we call the cleaners, and ljs the same place. If not this is one hell of a coincidence considering what the cleaners shares a parking lot with.

Thanks,

Raider.Nah, cleaners and LJS are on completely different sides of the river, though I can see why you would think that they're the same.

It seems as though ljs is shut down indefinitely though so, go do some laundry.

Happy hunting.

Megadon1
06-04-21, 14:38

Thanks,

Raider.Not the same. See previous posts.

RichBrave17
06-04-21, 14:56
There used to be a place off the wise exit soon as you cross over into nc called cowboys go left off the exit it's the driveway just past the gas station double wide trailer go in to the left.Thanks for the response but that sounds like a good place to get shot!

BigCuz
06-04-21, 16:28

Thanks,

Raider.Although "the cleanes" is near a long john silvers. It is not The ljs we referred to. The cleaners is in eastend of RVa while ljs was on the south side of RVa. In closing, 2 different AMPs with our beloved "ljs" not open for business along with "3rd".

MetalHead63
06-04-21, 16:48

Thanks,

Raider.Cleaners in mechanicsville, lj in cfield.

Blundy2469
06-04-21, 17:55
Any places offer a good shower?

OdinsChild
06-05-21, 11:44
Hey gents,

Hope you all are safe and healthy out there. It's been a while since I've done the hobby, but I thought I'd do something different and try a massage. I found this place in Chesterfield. Went for the hour which was. 6 Fully body massage. You don't really know how much your body is used till you get it worked on. Had a cute Chinese girl named Anna. Very nice and accommodating. My body feels amazing. She gave my little head attention for the finish. Gave her a nice tip. All in all a great experience. Might stick to massages once a month as I put my body through intense work.

Stay safe out there.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/804-931-9950best-relax-body-m/561693588242

NyctoRva
06-05-21, 16:03
Any places offer a good shower?Comfort on midlo.

OhioRich
06-05-21, 18:49
Any places offer a good shower?Rose Life Spa on Gaskins RD in Westend Henrico. Seems always a different girl but can't much mess up a table shower -just point up your bum and squeeze the trigger. Have fun.

BigCuz
06-05-21, 19:45
Any places offer a good shower?Dude, I can run down about 20 places that offer table showers in the area. Damn near all of them north of Richmond do. Find a place or 2 you will like to try, Google their number and call and ask if TS is available. Its not that hard to find out. I'll give a little tip, the best one I got was from brook rd AMP. Consistently good their.

Anonymoose
06-06-21, 13:20
Thanks for the response but that sounds like a good place to get shot!I used to frequent there and it was a straight up legit whorehouse, and it had a sister establishment ran by the same lady " Sunshine" across the border in bracey. The cops turned a blind eye for decades as they catered to truckers (you could even catch a shower there) mostly a kept the lot lizards at bay (Braceys was located beside a truckstop). You had to be a member and they gave you a card with your nickname on it. Sadly braceys got busted and shut down. I am not sure what happened to cowboys, I assumed they shutdown too, but maybe not.

BpGuyRva
06-06-21, 23:44
After three days of hard work, I visited Lili at Seasons for some unwinding. She again provided an excellent massage. None of this slap on some oil and rub it around or walking on your back. Her facial massage is awesome and cleared my sinuses. Lili has a great sense of humor and is such a cutie. There is no way she will let you leave unhappy.

MorningWood58
06-07-21, 11:22
Love me some Jenny at Rose. Worth the time and investment.

BowTieGuy394
06-07-21, 17:08
Went to Sunny on Busy Street a few weeks ago. Great experience. Did 90 minutes after walking out of someplace else after bad service. Thought I'd just be getting a run of the mill massage. Nope. Started that way, and in fact was partially covered all the way up until flip. She asked if I wanted her to take care of Junior. Of course I said yes. Older lady but not bad looking, said she loved my body. Never asked for extra tip. I left. 5. For tip.This place is one lady. No rotation. I wouldn't be surprised if she owns the place. This place is in my standard rotation and in 18 months. She is the only person I've ever seen there.

She is super nice. Decent massage.

Unless I'm just not her type. Nothing else is available beyond standard finish. She is willing to remove some clothing. But that's about it.

Downside is that as she is the only person. If it gets busy. She's in and out answering the door / phone.

At least at Sunny's. You know what you are getting. Unlike Coco's (911 Courthouse road) - just around the corner where it is a total crapshoot.

BowTieGuy394
06-07-21, 17:12
Any places offer a good shower?XF on Midlothian Turnpike used to be my preferred table shower. They have a steam room. So you basically soak in the steam room before the shower. Granted, you are giving up massage time just sitting alone in a steam room. But based on how mediocre the massage is. You aren't missing much.

I stopped going to XF because the massage quality went horrible downhill. And the steam room started to have a real moldy smell. But I'm sure it is fine. Go and report back.

ChristNotama
06-07-21, 20:31
Hey gents,

Hope you all are safe and healthy out there. It's been a while since I've done the hobby, but I thought I'd do something different and try a massage. I found this place in Chesterfield. Went for the hour which was. 6 Fully body massage. You don't really know how much your body is used till you get it worked on. Had a cute Chinese girl named Anna. Very nice and accommodating. My body feels amazing. She gave my little head attention for the finish. Gave her a nice tip. All in all a great experience. Might stick to massages once a month as I put my body through intense work.

Stay safe out there.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/804-931-9950best-relax-body-m/561693588242Big titties, Bob haircut, belly feels coarse, if you treat her right she is a lot of fun, I mean she is no Julie, but I was really having fun (no FS and no singing with the Mic) she actually took off her mask (her eyes are pretty with he mask on). Not the face I expected. the dream ended as expected but I really enjoyed the part before I woke up the most rather than the end of the dream. Might repeat.

Jon4587
06-08-21, 06:09
This place is one lady. No rotation. I wouldn't be surprised if she owns the place. This place is in my standard rotation and in 18 months. She is the only person I've ever seen there.

She is super nice. Decent massage.

Unless I'm just not her type. Nothing else is available beyond standard finish. She is willing to remove some clothing. But that's about it.

Downside is that as she is the only person. If it gets busy. She's in and out answering the door / phone.

At least at Sunny's. You know what you are getting. Unlike Coco's (911 Courthouse road) - just around the corner where it is a total crapshoot.I will say, one of the things I loved at Sunny is the finish. One of the best HJ finishes I've ever had, maybe the best. Felt like she was going to take what I had, whether I wanted to give it up or not! I don't think my toes have ever curled quite so tightly before or after that experience! I need to head back up there soon.

BowTieGuy394
06-08-21, 08:44
Forgot to add in my earlier post. Another MAJOR benefit of Sunny's (on Busy Street) .

She uses a new clean cover on the massage table and changes the sheet between each session.

(you know this because they are the cotton-type ones that you have to break open where your head goes when you lie face-down).

With all the talk about these places having questionable cleanliness. At Sunny's you at least know you aren't laying in someone else's fluids.

JayBird76
06-08-21, 09:00
Forgot to add in my earlier post. Another MAJOR benefit of Sunny's (on Busy Street) .

She uses a new clean cover on the massage table and changes the sheet between each session.

(you know this because they are the cotton-type ones that you have to break open where your head goes when you lie face-down).

With all the talk about these places having questionable cleanliness. At Sunny's you at least know you aren't laying in someone else's fluids.Good to know. DM / Seasons definitely doesn't.

BattleBot61
06-08-21, 11:56
This place is one lady. No rotation. I wouldn't be surprised if she owns the place. This place is in my standard rotation and in 18 months. She is the only person I've ever seen there.
For Sunny years ago I would always see at least 2 girls. One was always sitting in the chair checking her phone waiting for a customer. I stopped going because they kept to the DIY ending (even for 90 minutes) while other AMPs were full force doing HE. May need to stop in and revisit.

JustForKicks
06-08-21, 13:19
Same place that owns pearl so expect the same service.

Big titties, Bob haircut, belly feels coarse, if you treat her right she is a lot of fun, I mean she is no Julie, but I was really having fun (no FS and no singing with the Mic) she actually took off her mask (her eyes are pretty with he mask on). Not the face I expected. the dream ended as expected but I really enjoyed the part before I woke up the most rather than the end of the dream. Might repeat.

Lord Q
06-09-21, 13:26
Anyone hear any news from the owner of those places about re opening yet?

SouthrnGuy
06-09-21, 13:30
Anyone hear any news from the owner of those places about re opening yet?Gates on LJS was closed at noon Monday.

Peace out SG.

TheHobbyLobby
06-09-21, 17:33
Good to know. DM / Seasons definitely doesn't.I agree DM was super gross. I won't be going back.

BuckHead44
06-09-21, 17:41
Made contact today and was told closed. Asked about a reopen date, told closed. Hope its temporary. Stay safe. BH44.

Megadon1
06-10-21, 05:37
GF has been terrible lately. Waited 15 min in a room only to get 15 min of service.Visits here have been great for me lately. Busy late not so much earlier. Both girls sweethearts. They like appointment. GF has always been solid. Still in my rotation.

JayCramer80
06-10-21, 12:21
Made contact today and was told closed. Asked about a reopen date, told closed. Hope its temporary. Stay safe. BH44.I hope they stay closed. The MF owner was abusing the girls. He won't get any of my money. There is plenty service out there without supporting Aholes like him.

BattleBot61
06-10-21, 16:41
Haven't been to Choctaw in a while did a visit. Ran into long time resident Anna. 50 ish with solid body and big titties. I've seen her several times and she recognized me. Nothing much changed. Very sensual massage with ok HE. No pre flip extra rubbing either. Best part is she takes the puppies out fully and she got nice erect nips. No nusrsing though. Last time I gave 40 tip and she said please bring 60. This time I still gave 40. Not giving over 40 for only bare tits. This time she didn't say anything but thank you.

SillyBill
06-10-21, 19:01
Hey guys, I'm from the Lynchburg (SW Virginia) area and I'm making a trip up to the richmond area soon. I was wondering if anyone had a recc on AMPs with younger girls (20's max) with a fairly open menu.

The only service we get up here is like 35+ at the minimum, I'm in my mid 20's myself and its horrible. I've read the forums and got 2 on my list that seem promising but just wanted to ask incase anything has changed up there recently. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BigBird1234
06-10-21, 20:44
Hello I have seen the older lady in the west end a couple times now. Is there anything more than a handshake available? Thanks for the help stay safe. Just send me a massage.

NyctoRva
06-10-21, 21:46
Heading back to NYC for the weekend, I can't wait to get back to real mongering. The scene in Rva is a little on the lame side.

VaMong
06-11-21, 10:33
Stopped by real quick today to see if there's any change. Door wasn't gated at about 10 am. Had a white panel van parked in front of the stairs.

Lord Q
06-11-21, 10:36
Heading back to NYC for the weekend, I can't wait to get back to real mongering. The scene in Rva is a little on the lame side.I mean idk what you were expecting from Virginia.

Gorite124
06-11-21, 10:59
Same place that owns pearl so expect the same service.Just saw this person last night and boy is she fun. She has a playful attitude throughout the hour. The massage it self isn't bad and she knew where work needed to be done. Damage $. 4 . 6 for house fee. . 8 for utc and he.

Jcn1965
06-11-21, 11:44
I mean idk what you were expecting from Virginia.I'm from NYC and yes it's better but still fakes and honestly the game is lot more dangerous there whether it's cash and dash or setup for robbery. I don't think it's lame here just got to get your regulars and keep eye out for traveling providers thru area. Be safe going north have good time.

Kris804
06-11-21, 16:38
Just got back from Parham this was by far the best massage I've had to date if you like a hard deep tissue massage this is your place the flip was just the normal but massage was amazing. 7 / . 5 and well worth every penny.

BigBird1234
06-12-21, 12:46
Anyone seen her in awhile? Sent a couple e mails and no reply. Thinking about trying her out again. Thanks for the help.

Its That Guy
06-12-21, 16:17
Anyone seen her in awhile? Sent a couple e mails and no reply. Thinking about trying her out again. Thanks for the help.I'm 99.9% sure she's out of the game. Saw her a few years back it wasn't good at all.

Tdog69
06-14-21, 07:24
Went by there this weekend for a massage, back was sore. I was going to go for the hour, but figured let me try 30 1st. Glad I did, worst massage I've ever paid for. Only pro was she was attractive. I was going to go to Lakeside, but too many cars in the lot and didn't want to wait.

Lord Q
06-15-21, 11:12

The upsells will keep me from coming back.Old post but I just got suckered into that shit I tried to hold firm and keep saying no but god damn they just keep persisting and it worked too. The massage wasn't bad but that constant pestering about an 4 hands upgrade makes me not want to go back.

Jcn1965
06-15-21, 16:29
Anyone seen her in awhile? Sent a couple e mails and no reply. Thinking about trying her out again. Thanks for the help.You post the same question about this chick in couple different areas? So what's the report on her? Is she good? Donation services do's don't. Incall or out anything.

Citadel
06-15-21, 17:12
Any place around that's not an AMP? Prefer home or non-asian for a change of pace. REALLY having a craving for Mexican!

-Stay safe!

LuvARub88
06-15-21, 17:52
Old post but I just got suckered into that shit I tried to hold firm and keep saying no but god damn they just keep persisting and it worked too. The massage wasn't bad but that constant pestering about an 4 hands upgrade makes me not want to go back.I waited a long time in between my no replies. Just so she could continue to play with the boys. The endgame was still no and there was no extra tip for her. Thanks for playing.

QHoldem
06-16-21, 14:33
I'm thinking of scheduling a session with Kay soon for something different. Has anyone seen her recently? Any advice on what to expect. How's she looking? Feel free to PM.

QHoldem
06-16-21, 21:17
Has anyone been to comfort lately? Used to be in my rotation haven't been there in a long while, wondering what the deal there is lately.

Oldster1955
06-16-21, 22:22
Stopped by real quick today to see if there's any change. Door wasn't gated at about 10 am. Had a white panel van parked in front of the stairs.Called. Text came back "Close".

MorningWood58
06-17-21, 09:53
Any update. Is this still closed? Phone just rings.

PhilSheridan
06-17-21, 09:55
The young spinner from Authentic on Paterson ave is there, same phone number appointments only. Been enjoying her for a while, its a little expensive but well worth it especially when you see that pretty naked thing, man its the cutest I have ever seen and very tasty and tight.

Rpatl
06-17-21, 10:55
Had a great time at the cleaners this morning. English speaking Asian lady, and the massage was on point.

Wanted $70 for the massage and $. 40 for everything else.

I would go back. It's too good not too.

FrankThomas
06-17-21, 11:07
Has anyone been to comfort lately? Used to be in my rotation haven't been there in a long while, wondering what the deal there is lately.Went by last week. Standard massage and handshake. TS was decent. Would return.

RiverRaider06
06-17-21, 13:24
Had a nice firm massage today. This provider says in the add that she's a nice young Asian. Sent me the address and it's in her apartment. I arrive and let her know I'm there. She greets me at the door and she's African American, which was even better because I'm tired of normal AMP. I first notice her body, probably 5'7" -5'8" mid thirties. Wearing a silk night gown or something. Had massage table in back room. Got undressed and received one of the best of not best massage I've ever had. On the flip, threw down a benjamin and got a view of the best ass I have ever seen in my life. Now I'm a huge ass man, and I've seen a few providers, but I can honestly say she's got me addicted. It's expensive for an hour but I can tell you she will leave you begging for more. 3 Benjamin's later I was on my way to work.

Stay safe,

Raider.

RiverRaider06
06-17-21, 13:25
Sorry, forgot to tag link https://richmond.rubratings.com/215648.

JayCramer80
06-17-21, 13:30
The young spinner from Authentic on Paterson ave is there, same phone number appointments only. Been enjoying her for a while, its a little expensive but well worth it especially when you see that pretty naked thing, man its the cutest I have ever seen and very tasty and tight.I was at Authentic a few times. I never got anything more than standard HJ.

What's her name at Gayton Rd?

NyctoRva
06-17-21, 18:56
Because hes full of it.

I was at Authentic a few times. I never got anything more than standard HJ.

What's her name at Gayton Rd?.

DorkHelmet
06-17-21, 20:42
I see 3rd is advertising on rubratings.

PhilSheridan
06-17-21, 21:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seeker B12
06-17-21, 23:13
Someone posted about Anna at that place and I decided to visit them. The massage was 10/10 she kept moving my hand and legs and knew what she was doing so it was really good. In the end damn, she knows what she is doing that's for sure. Anyway, trust me you will not be disappointed.

PhilSheridan
06-18-21, 07:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Dls9090
06-18-21, 09:10
Hello all. New member, first time posting. Went to try out XF. Massage was hard and uncomfortable on the flip everything was pretty standard. Lady looks like she's been doing this for a while.

NyctoRva
06-18-21, 09:19
Don't be jealous.Nothing to be jealous over.

Jcn1965
06-18-21, 12:02

What's her name at Gayton Rd?Not sure what the deal is but I don't see a problem with his review maybe what he thinks is a spinner and cute is different than yours. Maybe he asks for her specifically or just been lucky. Some of these places have several girls waiting so you may go several times and not see them all. No need for back and forth bs. Take his review for what it is his experience and go have one yourself. Be safe.

SouthrnGuy
06-18-21, 14:13
Gate still closed at 1:30 today.

Lord Q
06-18-21, 18:19
I texted the guy and he told me to come in tomorrow but I have something planned but I guess it's open!

Dragyn
06-18-21, 20:54
Not sure what the deal is but I don't see a problem with his review maybe what he thinks is a spinner and cute is different than yours. Maybe he asks for her specifically or just been lucky. Some of these places have several girls waiting so you may go several times and not see them all. No need for back and forth bs. Take his review for what it is his experience and go have one yourself. Be safe.Are we talking about A1?

OdinsChild
06-18-21, 21:17
Someone posted about Anna at that place and I decided to visit them. The massage was 10/10 she kept moving my hand and legs and knew what she was doing so it was really good. In the end damn, she knows what she is doing that's for sure. Anyway, trust me you will not be disappointed.Yes that was me. Glad you had a great experience. About to go back for her tonight.

ChristNotama
06-18-21, 21:47

What's her name at Gayton Rd?Best HJ by Daisy sure, is she still there or is thre new talent?

Jcn1965
06-18-21, 23:52
Are we talking about A1?I think so.

JayCramer80
06-19-21, 07:43
Best HJ by Daisy sure, is she still there or is thre new talent?If Daisy has moved to Gaskins Rd. I am going there.

PhilSheridan
06-19-21, 08:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I checked, there were no guys sending you cease and desist emails, there were two accounts doing it, one was the chick and one was no doubt the pimp she works for. They are both banned. In the future don't be suck a drama queen, just report the post or the person sending you nasty grams, we check, if it's so we take care of it and you move on.

A2

LicknItGood200
06-19-21, 11:02
I texted the guy and he told me to come in tomorrow but I have something planned but I guess it's open!Don't waste your time. Like I did. Middle aged slim / skinny kimchi smelling chic. $20 for everything covered. Rushed rush got it semi hard then went mish. Dude rang the bell and she answered. He wants to sit and wait in the front room. Huh? Walks in and sits down. What? She finally talks him out. OMG. She says come back in 20. What? Rushes the hell out of me and it didn't work. LOL CBJ 100 everything covered 120. Name? Lisha Lisa something like that couldn't hear through the mask plush thick accent.

Lord Q
06-19-21, 11:26
Don't waste your time. Like I did. Middle aged slim / skinny kimchi smelling chic. $20 for everything covered. Rushed rush got it semi hard then went mish. Dude rang the bell and she answered. He wants to sit and wait in the front room. Huh? Walks in and sits down. What? She finally talks him out. OMG. She says come back in 20. What? Rushes the hell out of me and it didn't work. LOL CBJ 100 everything covered 120. Name? Lisha Lisa something like that couldn't hear through the mask plush thick accent.Damn dude that sounds pretty terrible I guess I'm going to cancel and wait for her to get rotated out.

NyctoRva
06-20-21, 08:49
Went by the other day and lights were off and door locked. Anyone got any news?

BpGuyRva
06-20-21, 09:34
Dropped by late morning. Only Lucy was available. Cute, petite and friendly. She had me wait in a room for about 5 minutes then directed me to another room where I waited for about another 5 minutes. Lackluster rub that was interrupted 4 times by her leaving the room and once for a call. Average finish. Hour massage lasted 40 minutes. Apparently the clock started running when I was placed in the first room and ended 10 minutes early. Will not repeat.

GlockEm17
06-20-21, 11:09
Went by the other day and lights were off and door locked. Anyone got any news?There is an ad today on RR. So hard to say. Guess have to call first.

Dragyn
06-20-21, 12:21
The young spinner from Authentic on Paterson ave is there, same phone number appointments only. Been enjoying her for a while, its a little expensive but well worth it especially when you see that pretty naked thing, man its the cutest I have ever seen and very tasty and tight.What's the name of the spa. I saw 2 near inside different buildings.

BattleBot61
06-20-21, 12:47
Had a nice firm massage today. This provider says in the add that she's a nice young Asian. Sent me the address and it's in her apartment. I arrive and let her know I'm there. She greets me at the door and she's African American, which was even better because I'm tired of normal AMP. I first notice her body, probably 5'7" -5'8" mid thirties. Wearing a silk night gown or something. Had massage table in back room. Got undressed and received one of the best of not best massage I've ever had. On the flip, threw down a benjamin and got a view of the best ass I have ever seen in my life. Now I'm a huge ass man, and I've seen a few providers, but I can honestly say she's got me addicted. It's expensive for an hour but I can tell you she will leave you begging for more. 3 Benjamin's later I was on my way to work.

Stay safe,

Raider.3 benjamins but only massage ending?

TheHobbyLobby
06-20-21, 14:39
The young spinner from Authentic on Paterson ave is there, same phone number appointments only. Been enjoying her for a while, its a little expensive but well worth it especially when you see that pretty naked thing, man its the cutest I have ever seen and very tasty and tight.What is the name of the place you are talking about. Is this Natural Kneads?

Kris804
06-20-21, 17:21
Dropped by late morning. Only Lucy was available. Cute, petite and friendly. She had me wait in a room for about 5 minutes then directed me to another room where I waited for about another 5 minutes. Lackluster rub that was interrupted 4 times by her leaving the room and once for a call. Average finish. Hour massage lasted 40 minutes. Apparently the clock started running when I was placed in the first room and ended 10 minutes early. Will not repeat.That's a very Typical massage from Lucy she actually gives a good massage when she is in the room with you but is always leaving to answer the door or take a call and the flip is what it is that's why I stopped going there way better places to go but I'm glad you posted this cause not long ago someone posted they seen a new girl there with a full menu.

BowTieGuy394
06-21-21, 17:56
Thoughts?

Can we trust when places run ads with "New Girls" listed?

Courthouse Road had a nice woman, then changed rotation about 6 weeks ago. At the time, all their ads said "New Girls. " For the next month, just a regular ad.

Same thing with 17th St. - they added "New Girl" to the add for the first week a new woman was there. I think I might have hit her on her first day there because on top of the house fee, she agreed FS for. 8. (which frankly was a waste of. 8).

Courthouse is now running ads that again say "New Girls. ".

I'm always up to TOFTT, but last trip to Courthouse was so crappy. Don't even want to waste 30 minutes to find out if they rotated.

Anyone else find truth in the RR ads. If they say "New Girl" is it really a new girl?

TheHobbyLobby
06-21-21, 18:02
Thoughts?

Can we trust when places run ads with "New Girls" listed?

Courthouse Road had a nice woman, then changed rotation about 6 weeks ago. At the time, all their ads said "New Girls. " For the next month, just a regular ad.

Same thing with 17th St. - they added "New Girl" to the add for the first week a new woman was there. I think I might have hit her on her first day there because on top of the house fee, she agreed FS for. 8. (which frankly was a waste of. 8).

Courthouse is now running ads that again say "New Girls. ".

I'm always up to TOFTT, but last trip to Courthouse was so crappy. Don't even want to waste 30 minutes to find out if they rotated.

Anyone else find truth in the RR ads. If they say "New Girl" is it really a new girl?Yeah if they say new probably is a new girl. New old fat unattractive girl.

Poplok
06-21-21, 20:24
Strolled on Chamb around 5:30 pm but no luck. Decided to ring the bell on 3rd street. Slim 40 ish looking lady answer the door, took me to the room, said. 4 $ for 30 minutes. Got undressed and layed on the table. She came back and went straight to playing with Jr and the boys from the back for about 1 minute and then asked me to flip. At my surprise, she grabbed a bottle of lotion and made the handshake sign. I was like noo, then I made the FS sign, she said solly: only handshake. I pointed to her mouth saying suck it. She said. 8 $ for mouth, I said. 4 $ ,she said. 6 $ . I said ok: I will cim, she said no: with condom. I got up, got dressed and left. 40 $ damage and was there for about 5 minutes.

Fellas, if you make a trip there, please get everything straight before dropping the house fees.

Stay safe.

SouthrnGuy
06-22-21, 09:07
Gate still closed yesterday at noon.

JayCramer80
06-22-21, 11:20
Yeah if they say new probably is a new girl. New old fat unattractive girl.Don't trust any of those ads. The pics are all models and they all make the same BS claims. Grand Opening ir New Management, New Girls. It's marketing 101.

Wish83
06-22-21, 19:04
Went to Lee's today and it was nothing to write home about. Massage was okay but the flip was disappointing. After the massage, she motioned for handshake and I said yes. She had a super nice rack. So once she started with the handshake, I tried to see what they were about. She motioned that that was not an option and put my hand back down. Because of this, it took me longer to pop because she was fully clothed and wouldn't let me grab on to anything. Not even otc. Plus the handshake was mediocre. So once the pop came, I got dressed and headed toward the door. I handed her $20 as I was walking out, as I thought that was more than a fair tip being that I didn't want to leave anything at all. She started arguing "more money", and I said no and explained why. She shrugged and walked to the back and I walked out to my car. I believe in tipping, but tips she be earned and not merely just expected. In this business 'the more you give, the more you get. She's in the wrong business if she doesn't understand that.

BowTieGuy394
06-23-21, 08:45
Yeah if they say new probably is a new girl. New old fat unattractive girl.That specific category tends to work harder. My experience is the hot young things act like <i> prima donnas </i> and the older, plumper, and slightly worn ones give 110%.

Give me the slightly plump 45/50 year olds all day long.

SouthrnGuy
06-23-21, 09:34
Don't trust any of those ads. The pics are all models and they all make the same BS claims. Grand Opening ir New Management, New Girls. It's marketing 101.I am in full agreement with this discussion trend. While this is not a totally above board business there still needs to be some level of integrity and representation.

I use to go regularly to Authentic Waterford when Anna and Linda were there. These two knew how to give a massage and to take care of clients and earn the tip. The jerk owner let them go because they would not be subservient to him and he did not recognize the amount of business their work ethic had built up (e. G. Upwards of 10-12 prepay. He brought in a very very lady that knows nothing but no and to do a hand shake.

The owner tried to get Anna back but she rightfully said no. So when they advertised recently new management and ladies I was thinking he had learned his lesson and changed his way and things. Went yesterday only to find this was not so. Same owner and manage and docile lady. Gave it a honest try and gave up leaving pissed. On the way out the owner asked if I was ok and told him no and why.

So lesson learned and once again strongly urge this place be avoided. It is a bunch of losers.

My humble opinion and your fore warned.

Happy hunting beside.

Peace out SG.

BowTieGuy394
06-23-21, 10:47
Why I'm boycotting 3rd St and LJS.

I share a common duality with the owner of 3rd and LJS. A twisted and morally questionable duality, but common nonetheless. Him and I are opposite sides of the same coin.

I pay a "house fee," a cover charge. The charge that covers the rent, the utilities, the towels, the gas money to shuttle girls between locations, and the microwave where they can reheat kimchi.

That house fee also covers the owner's responsibility to find acceptable talent. Acceptable talent entails attractiveness and a willingness to do her job.

Let's face it, we all can forgive shortcomings in the attractiveness category. We realize we are a castigated lot, sitting just left of the moral code of the judgmental and their dust-covered bibles.

While the state of Virginia might quantify the term "bawdry," we are seeking a mutual activity. We seek a transaction based on mutual willingness. I am not looking to coerce or intimidate anyone.

And the owner appears to have violated the willingness element of this agreement.

Alleged rumors of forcing himself on the girls. Now finding talent that does not want to or agree to the previously-accepted arrangement.

We paid a house fee and had an unwritten agreement. He broke that agreement.

I know this post rails the same as complaining about tipping over. 4 for handies. And many of you will choose to ignore this post. I bear no judgement on others here.

But for me. I choose to believe that there is a degree of choice at play. If the girls don't have it, then I will exercise mine.

CoupleOfInches
06-23-21, 10:54
. Plus the handshake was mediocre. So once the pop came, I got dressed and headed toward the door. I handed her $20 as I was walking out, as I thought that was more than a fair tip being that I didn't want to leave anything at all. She started arguing "more money", and I said no and explained why. She shrugged and walked to the back and I walked out to my car. I believe in tipping, but tips she be earned and not merely just expected. In this business 'the more you give, the more you get. She's in the wrong business if she doesn't understand that.I've been par-taking of the rub shops for better than 20 years. In the late 90's your twenty bucks would have been at best average for the manual pop. But, today that same twenty is more of an insult, just turning and walking away would have been better. Thirty would be a insult, but maybe accepted with out comment. Best, guess the hand would still be out for a bit more. Today the new minimum is a couple of Jackson's with maybe an extra five for a thank you, and I'll be back.

These girls get very little of or nothing of the hourly rate. Most count on tips to make ends meet. Granted it may be tax free, but they will remember you and next time make it DIY and laugh as you cry for assistance.

My recommendation is, "Stop being the Cheap Shit, that you are!

Just a couple of inches, here.

JustForKicks
06-23-21, 10:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Posts chastising guys for doing "X" do not facilitate "getting back to reviews" by chastising them you are participating in the argument. If you want to "get back to reviews" then post about a review about a hooker.

A2

PS. additionally you could also report the argumentative posts and I could do something about it if you are really interested in solving the problem.

Rydin
06-23-21, 12:18
I've been par-taking of the rub shops for better than 20 years. In the late 90's your twenty bucks would have been at best average for the manual pop. But, today that same twenty is more of an insult, just turning and walking away would have been better. Thirty would be a insult, but maybe accepted with out comment. Best, guess the hand would still be out for a bit more. Today the new minimum is a couple of Jackson's with maybe an extra five for a thank you, and I'll be back.

These girls get very little of or nothing of the hourly rate. Most count on tips to make ends meet. Granted it may be tax free, but they will remember you and next time make it DIY and laugh as you cry for assistance.

My recommendation is, "Stop being the Cheap Shit, that you are!

Just a couple of inches, here.Don't know what hole in the wall stores that you go to. But I know a few owners, and girls get 30 to 50% of house fee. Of course owners could be lying to me. But a massage girl will always cry poor mouth, and say she gets nothing, it all comes down to who do you believe? IMO its hard to believe anyone in this business.

SouthrnGuy
06-23-21, 17:45
Don't know what hole in the wall stores that you go to. But I know a few owners, and girls get 30 to 50% of house fee. Of course owners could be lying to me. But a massage girl will always cry poor mouth, and say she gets nothing, it all comes down to who do you believe? IMO its hard to believe anyone in this business.In a town I to too long back lived in a number of shops were rides and closed for money laundering. Now I don't know for fact that it happens here but I do know the owners make frequent trips to NY and that there is a routine weekly shuttle and delivery service that cons here to RVA.

Not making accusations just stating facts and observations.

Happy hunting be safe.

Peace out SG.

Grae Seeker
06-23-21, 19:42
I called, no answer. They've appeared closed the last two time in as many weeks I went by.

Oh, well. Now if I can just find the place on third. I've narrowed down to 2 possibilities. Anyone willing to pm the address?

There is an ad today on RR. So hard to say. Guess have to call first.

JayCramer80
06-24-21, 11:27
I called, no answer. They've appeared closed the last two time in as many weeks I went by.

Oh, well. Now if I can just find the place on third. I've narrowed down to 2 possibilities. Anyone willing to pm the address?Just call and make an appt.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/224743

JayCramer80
06-24-21, 11:37
Don't know what hole in the wall stores that you go to. But I know a few owners, and girls get 30 to 50% of house fee. Of course owners could be lying to me. But a massage girl will always cry poor mouth, and say she gets nothing, it all comes down to who do you believe? IMO its hard to believe anyone in this business.I don't know any owners but I know a few girls. You are correct, they normally get 30 to 50 % depending on the Spa. If the owner screws them out if it. They leave and go somewhere else. I know a few that are actually the owner or part owner too. They will never tell a customer that since it could lower their Tip. At any rate, there is no reason to be cheap and short change the girl if you like them. If I like them I treat them very well and they reciprocate.

It's like anything else, you get what you pay for.

GlockEm17
06-24-21, 15:10
Well the house is now. 7 for an hr. Cute little Anna took care of me. Sort of. Asked for soft as I like a lot of teasing. She said I do medium to start then soft in the best English of any AMT I have seen. She actually gave a dam good massage. Then the soft started and then hot towel. On the flip it was negotiation time. I hate that. I was in the mood for Russian after eying the cleavage. She wanted $ for that umm nope last time here I got FS for that. Settled on. 8 then the money now? I was really? She said yes. Dam it but by the time I turned around she was topless and man a pretty set of B's with tasty nipples awaited me. So nursing I went. Then on to the Russian trip and them puppies got coated. Then she wants to chat which was so so but no problem understanding her made it better. She will be there another week or so the up north. Won't repeat till another arrives. The getting up to grab money while hard and horny kills it. So guess like everything else inflation has hit the cleaners.

Tdog69
06-25-21, 01:37
Has anyone checked them out?

SikGizmoRyu
06-25-21, 03:32
Trying to plan out first trip. I noticed a couple spots don't offer extra for (AA). Anybody know where all persons including (AA) can get full experience?

BowTieGuy394
06-25-21, 12:58
Decided to check if there is honor amongst AMP advertisings. In this case, the "New Girls" was technically true. But same crappy service could have been implied.

Super skinny girl. Is there a level before you get to an A cup? Opted for an hour. Massage was ok. On the flip, went to immediate "how much?" Amazing how quickly they rose the abirity to understand Engrish.

In the end, was basically a. 4 for no extras including not even OTC. Whatevs. You are holding my 'attention' - I lacked the internal strength to stand up and walk out with a semi.

I leaned back and pretended an attractive woman was doing the deed.

Finished up, turned down the ever-so-gracious 2nd place prize of 8 ounces of water. Definitely done with this place.

Also, can confirm -watched her refold the covering towel for the next sap and no changing of the table sheet.

BigCuz
06-25-21, 13:10
Has anyone checked them out?No recent news from me or anyone on that spot. Fun can be had at least last time I went. Same 2 ladies been there for the longest. Apparently goes by lilly spa now. Has an ad up on stg. Ironically drive past today around 11. Was open, noticed 2 unmarked in parking lot chatting it up. I hit chamb for a spin. Got my happy ending in a local notel for a fraction of the cost. I'm happy, Jr happy, my wallet happy.

BigCuz
06-25-21, 13:14
Trying to plan out first trip. I noticed a couple spots don't offer extra for (AA). Anybody know where all persons including (AA) can get full experience?As in African American? The only color that matter is green. Short, tall, fat, small, white, black, pink, yellow. Show that cash, get that ass.

SantoMegalo
06-25-21, 13:25
Has anyone checked them out?Haven't been in a while for a number of reasons not related to them. But as of around a month ago I feel they have some of the more attractive girls available. I always left happy but menu is very limited, I got a BBBJ pre-covid but haven't had such luck since. I say go, you'll enjoy yourself.

ChristNotama
06-25-21, 21:33
Someone posted about Anna at that place and I decided to visit them. The massage was 10/10 she kept moving my hand and legs and knew what she was doing so it was really good. In the end damn, she knows what she is doing that's for sure. Anyway, trust me you will not be disappointed.Last time I first met Amy she is a lot of fun. But today she was busy so I had To settle for anna. At first I was disappointed. She was not as fun as Amy (ana has nice little titties and a cute ass amy has the big ol'titties) anyway I was determined to have fun and I managed to push the right buttons, and oh boy she made me sweat like I was in a sauna! (let me be clear there is no FS or Mic Singing). As I was saying I woke up from the dream as usual, but it turned into an inception like situation, and it was a dream within a dream. So I woke up for round 2. (This happened within the same nap I took, wanted to sleep for the standard time and it turned longer than that!) I will definitely repeat! She even took her mask off! I thought she would be cutter than Amy because she has pretty eyes, but alas not the face I expected.

Jon4587
06-27-21, 00:59
Is there any place in the Richmond area with males who would give HE to another male?

RobELee20
06-27-21, 14:09
Made a mid day trip to LJS East open the cleaners door. Ana greeted me at the door a short lower case p shaped woman. Who spoke better English than me. I gave her 70 for the hour. I later realized I should've done a half. Got In the room I asked her to change the towels there was hair everywhere. She gave an excellent back massage for about 35 minutes. Then tried to upsell topless for 80-100 I declined went through with the standard for 30. I did make her jump up and down to see those big things bounce. I thought she would've finished the massage after cleaning me up. Doubt I'll repeat since they're under new management.

Dragyn
06-27-21, 16:41
Is there any place in the Richmond area with males who would give HE to another male?Try grinder.

ThrowAwayVA
06-28-21, 11:13
Went to get a back rub. Lots of extras on the menu. Got a nice BBBJ and she let me CIM. Will repeat.

OhioRich
06-28-21, 12:21
Is there any place in the Richmond area with males who would give HE to another male?There used to be a spa that had a guy masquerading as a female giving HEs, but besides that, NO.

Eman6996
06-28-21, 12:37
Is there any place in the Richmond area with males who would give HE to another male?There's a guy that posts on CL under Services -Wellness that looks like he might fit the bill. Just my opinion as I will never find out.

JohnB388
06-28-21, 12:50
Haven't been in over a year so I figured with LJs down I would try Lily in RRNC. Same old same old but the talent was horrible looking. Maybe 4'10" and 175-180 and looked about 50 ish. Hour and a half drive so I said wth. Hour and a shower is still 80 standard and had to haggle alot from 140 to 100 for tip. But there was BBBJ with light prostate massaging, she tried to go 3rd knuckle deep but I said hell no! Then mish and doggy to finish up. Other than looks and the feeling of being on a used car lot it wasn't too terrible. I would only repeat with different talent, said her name was Sunni.

Greg254
06-28-21, 16:17
Drove by the brook rd spot next to the barber shop and it looked like they were being raided by a vice squad today. 1 marked car and like 3 unmarked cars and the guys with street closes and vests going in and out.

Also, went by Azalea, and I swear their talent just keeps getting worse and worse. I walked out on them.

JayCramer80
06-28-21, 17:41
Drove by the brook rd spot next to the barber shop and it looked like they were being raided by a vice squad today. 1 marked car and like 3 unmarked cars and the guys with street closes and vests going in and out.

Also, went by Azalea, and I swear their talent just keeps getting worse and worse. I walked out on them.Brook Rd. Isn't even an FS shop. What a waste of PD manpower and resources.

GlockEm17
06-29-21, 08:39
Brook Rd. Isn't even an FS shop. What a waste of PD manpower and resources.Dam it that was my backup place the other day if the cleaners was busy. All it takes is someone to complain. Anc their location sandwiched in between a bunch of low traffic business's isn't the best. You have to wonder who decides on some of these locations?

Jon4587
06-29-21, 12:43
Is prostate action on the menu here?

JaysonSt804
06-29-21, 16:19
Made my way to the spot off Ecoff after hearing about a member getting a little FS action from a thick provider. When I got there only a short, petite and kinda cute lady was available. I paid for an hour and was off to the room. She started with a really weak and light bs massage and immediately reach under and started tugging on Jr. I flipped got a regular HE, lame leg massage and was shorted about 20 minutes. Reluctantly gave her $. 4 anyway and left unhappy.

JaysonSt804
06-29-21, 16:54
Been having trouble logging in guys, sorry for all the post. Stopped by Pearl about a month ago and got in the room with a short, cute woman with long jet black hair. Fairly young looking too. I was excited. Until the massage started. Asked for medium and got the lightest most weak massage ever. I'm thinking to myself "maybe she'll make it up with a great finish!

Nah. On the flip she refused to lift her shirt and show the girls. (Can't remember the last time that happened to me.) Proceeds with the lamest handy. I try to go under the shirt for some kind of skin to skin to contact and she literally took a step back. I focused on popping so I can get out of there. Left really disappointed!

Truth777
06-30-21, 02:46
Been having trouble logging in guys, sorry for all the post. Stopped by Pearl about a month ago and got in the room with a short, cute woman with long jet black hair. Fairly young looking too. I was excited. Until the massage started. Asked for medium and got the lightest most weak massage ever. I'm thinking to myself "maybe she'll make it up with a great finish!

Nah. On the flip she refused to lift her shirt and show the girls. (Can't remember the last time that happened to me.) Proceeds with the lamest handy. I try to go under the shirt for some kind of skin to skin to contact and she literally took a step back. I focused on popping so I can get out of there. Left really disappointed!I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about. She is probably one of the best looking Asian massage providers, but the quality of the experience is not there. She doesn't try what so ever on massages and the finish is really better off with you finishing yourself. I would not see her over the other providers around.

Truth777
06-30-21, 02:49
Made my way to the spot off Ecoff after hearing about a member getting a little FS action from a thick provider. When I got there only a short, petite and kinda cute lady was available. I paid for an hour and was off to the room. She started with a really weak and light bs massage and immediately reach under and started tugging on Jr. I flipped got a regular HE, lame leg massage and was shorted about 20 minutes. Reluctantly gave her $. 4 anyway and left unhappy.Next time if your looking for a particular provider try to get there name from the person who reviewed. With that info, call the AMP ahead of time and let them know your coming in such and such minutes and would like to see fill in the blank.

JaysonSt804
06-30-21, 12:53
Next time if your looking for a particular provider try to get there name from the person who reviewed. With that info, call the AMP ahead of time and let them know your coming in such and such minutes and would like to see fill in the blank.Thanks, I'll definitely give that a try. I usually have trouble getting any of these AMPs on the phone, but it would be worth it to make sure my preference is available.

Rynuma
06-30-21, 20:13
Just call and make an appt.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/224743I am always concerned about parking here. One time the text said to park right behind the building, where all the do not park signs are, said it was their spot. But only one time. Suggestions?

GlockEm17
07-01-21, 08:17
I am always concerned about parking here. One time the text said to park right behind the building, where all the do not park signs are, said it was their spot. But only one time. Suggestions?I parked one st over and walked in through the back lot to the front. Plenty of parking options in the area.

Amanda36
07-01-21, 12:03
So I go to RVA spa next to the cleaners (and some quasi-religious outfit. Strange) last week based on recommendations seen here. Met by an attractive young provider in white shorts who told me 5 minutes. Another client came in after me and was told "come back in half hour" so I opted for the half-hour myself ($0. 4). Came back to the room, got undressed, and she came in a few minutes later. Stationed at the head of the bed, I rubbed her legs and then went up inside the shorts and met zero resistance. A good sign, to be sure. Now's the tricky part: I am no good at Asian Charades and her English was spotty, at best. But her second stroke up the back let me know that things were looking promising. Long story short. We began with a CBJ but soon discovered that she must have had fifty teeth and not the usual complement. Had to ask her to stop x3 due to pain. Dropped back to a handshake but it was one of the best ever. Shorts and undies came down and major goodies awaited digital exploration. I think the top came off at some point but I was focused elsewhere. She also let me know that more was on the table for next time (bad pun, I know). Well worth the visit and will return.

Gorite124
07-01-21, 16:41
Finally had a dream at the popular 3rd street. Horrible experience. Opted for 1 hours and as she started she said only had hh available. I told her okay and massage starts. Mediocre massage and it sucked. Eventually went to flip and make symbol for BJ and she wants $. I asked no cover and nodded so I proceeded. Then she gets cover and I'm sitting there like WTF. Horrible CBJ and then handshake to finish. After that I asked for 20 back because they shorted my time and she proceeds to say it went towards the CBJ. WTF. I ain't coming back here the iron bridge location is the only place for me.

BowTieGuy394
07-01-21, 16:42
So I go to RVA spa next to the cleaners ....EDIT: You answered my question in the original post.

About 3 months ago. Had an amazing visit with a very eager beaver. (no pun intended) She was older (probably late 40's / early 50's). Ended up with a full service trip (which surprised the F&CK out of me). But she was super sweet, basically climbing on the table and snuggling after massage was over.

Not only was it a great massage, but she was attractive and (at least to me) appeared to really get into the extra.

I've gone back about 4 separate times and never seen her again. I thought she said her name was Anna, but I may have misheard. And from what I can tell. They have changed rotation. But I still hold out hope to see her again.

Hope1945
07-01-21, 21:34
I have been absent from this board since covid started. I decided to try out a fresh massage ad today and got ripped off. "I need to go pay the rent". When she returned there were LEO coming to the office to deal with something or other, so I had to leave and come back later. I asked for my money back and guess what? Yea, I used it to pay the rent. Shit, I was screwed. Nothing for my cash. I called her several hours later but not getting anything back. Pure rip off.

Beware those of you like me who have been out of touch.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/great-with-my-hands/048794342850

BuckHead44
07-02-21, 09:00
I had a dream where all my options went dry and txt 3rd! Response was come on down, so I made my way! I arrived and was escorted to the usual room and was greeted by a long legged slim 49-50 ish therapist. 6 for the hr. I got ready and she returned with a high tight sundress on. Massage started and got an average pin point pressure massage w some nice attention to my butt region. Flip came and negotiate came! Little head prevailed and need the stress relief I was seeking! Dress never was removed (hiked up and down). Therapist had some nice a / b s. Was only give 1 round of stress relief w a hat (mine). Mish for the main event. Took the workout pretty well (I'm average) and had her praying or something in her native language. Filled the hat and hot towel treatment! 6 for the hr and $4 for the tip! Overall I'd repeat w the hope of more rounds! Be safe! BH44.

JayCramer80
07-02-21, 09:01
Finally had a dream at the popular 3rd street. Horrible experience. Opted for 1 hours and as she started she said only had hh available. I told her okay and massage starts. Mediocre massage and it sucked. Eventually went to flip and make symbol for BJ and she wants $. I asked no cover and nodded so I proceeded. Then she gets cover and I'm sitting there like WTF. Horrible CBJ and then handshake to finish. After that I asked for 20 back because they shorted my time and she proceeds to say it went towards the CBJ. WTF. I ain't coming back here the iron bridge location is the only place for me.Whats the service like at Iron Bridge? I thought only HE there.

Summerinthecity
07-02-21, 09:23
I had a dream where all my options went dry and txt 3rd! Response was come on down, so I made my way! I arrived and was escorted to the usual room and was greeted by a long legged slim 49-50 ish therapist. 6 for the hr. I got ready and she returned with a high tight sundress on. Massage started and got an average pin point pressure massage w some nice attention to my butt region. Flip came and negotiate came! Little head prevailed and need the stress relief I was seeking! Dress never was removed (hiked up and down). Therapist had some nice a / b s. Was only give 1 round of stress relief w a hat (mine). Mish for the main event. Took the workout pretty well (I'm average) and had her praying or something in her native language. Filled the hat and hot towel treatment! 6 for the hr and $4 for the tip! Overall I'd repeat w the hope of more rounds! Be safe! BH44.Overall how did she look?

BuckHead44
07-02-21, 11:39
Sorry, I forgot to add the looks part! She was slender, kind of like Julie! She did wear a mask during my dream! That wasn't a deal breaker for me! Hope that helps! BH44.

ChristNotama
07-02-21, 14:15
Just call and make an appt.

https://richmond.rubratings.com/224743This is number for 3rd while greatly appreciated I am looking for mountain. The number seems disconnected the massage sign is on but the open sign is off. Any know the number? Please PM. Or at leas the link. Thank you.

Old Salt 93
07-02-21, 15:13
I have been absent from this board since covid started. I decided to try out a fresh massage ad today and got ripped off. "I need to go pay the rent". When she returned there were LEO coming to the office to deal with something or other, so I had to leave and come back later. I asked for my money back and guess what? Yea, I used it to pay the rent. Shit, I was screwed. Nothing for my cash. I called her several hours later but not getting anything back. Pure rip off.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/great-with-my-hands/048794342850Do a search for her on the Escort or Streetwalker forums. She's a known scam artist. Started as a low cost but usually reliable SW, has become steadily worse with time.

ChristNotama
07-02-21, 15:49
I went to the lake to check out them ducks, As soon as I arrived the red flags popped up, One guy walked in and 2 minutes latter walked out, and another guy was walking out and looked angry, Decided to see the train reck, two ugly duckings, a fat one and a skinny one. The skinny one had a bad attitude, they were unwilling to provide massages beyond 30 mins, so I decided To go ahead anyway since my lower back was killing me. When I fell sleep the fat duck flew in and I did not even do OTC, she was ugly as F*CK! She tried caressing my back to signal me. But no response, the was terrible And she then brought in the skinny duck to see if it would get me interested. I refused, then at the flip both ducks walked in and the skinny duck touched the MiC over the towell, but I just wanted to walk the hell out of there. In fact I did I dressed up and walked away. That place sucks. It was so mediocre I would not even call it a nightmare

BigCuz
07-02-21, 16:26
This is number for 3rd while greatly appreciated I am looking for mountain. The number seems disconnected the massage sign is on but the open sign is off. Any know the number? Please PM. Or at leas the link. Thank you.Doors are locked and number rings to vm. It was a good run, all good runs come to an end. Time for the boards to hype up the next hot spot.

https://g.co/kgs/eDhKiu

Glffrk
07-02-21, 16:55
Was wondering if anyone had the digits to contact the folks at Authentic who used to be on Patterson, but have since moved to Gayton? I've tried to get in contact with them several times over the last few weeks but get no response. I last had contact with them in March and only recently tried for an appointment. The last four of the number I have is 4897. PM is fine. Any other intelligence would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hope1945
07-02-21, 17:31
Made a stop at a new place for me, and the massage was outstanding. One of the better ones. The finish however was non existent. Lisa was the provider and she was friendly but played by the rules.

Be safe and have fun.

LongHairMonger
07-02-21, 23:35
Made a stop at a new place for me, and the massage was outstanding. One of the better ones. The finish however was non existent. Lisa was the provider and she was friendly but played by the rules.

Be safe and have fun.This is patently false. I've been there many times and multiple other mongers I'm sure can back me up when I say they've enjoyed professional HEs. You must have creeped her off or gave LEO vibes LOL.

Truth777
07-03-21, 00:50

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/great-with-my-hands/048794342850If a girl says she has to do anything with the money like pay rent, give it to her friend or anything else before the date starts that is a red flag. Do not give her the money first and if you did just make sure she does not exit before performing the service or giving you your money back.

Greg254
07-03-21, 07:19
Doors are locked and number rings to vm. It was a good run, all good runs come to an end. Time for the boards to hype up the next hot spot.

https://g.co/kgs/eDhKiuLast time I went there they were closed. No signs of life other than a raggedy phone number sign on the door.

Max1986
07-03-21, 09:29
Does anyone had an experience with her by any chance? Apparently she is in the area.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/try-my-famous-b2b-massages-from-la-to-va-all-nude-mutual-touch/29632410

JayCramer80
07-03-21, 16:32
This is patently false. I've been there many times and multiple other mongers I'm sure can back me up when I say they've enjoyed professional HEs. You must have creeped her off or gave LEO vibes LOL.Is this the Sunny Spa on Rt. 1 near Altee?

JustForKicks
07-03-21, 20:45
Any one experience more than a standard handshake here? Been there a few times and that's all I was offered. I really don't like the area so I haven't gone often. DM's are ok and any info would be greatly appreciated.

CLF3142
07-04-21, 06:18
Does anyone had an experience with her by any chance? Apparently she is in the area.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/try-my-famous-b2b-massages-from-la-to-va-all-nude-mutual-touch/29632410Red flag, she wants a deposit. Yells scam to me.