PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

ScooterAllCity
01-31-08, 16:52
This is bring back good old memories in I lived on 29th & Wisconsin in the middle 1980s Those were the days. With the motel on 30th & Wisconsin you had a lot girls back then. Alot to choose from. Not like it is today.

MikeNot crackheads but real hookers that wore mini skirts and heels and even smelled nice. Those were the days on the track.

PeeWee
01-31-08, 20:17
Yes, Coochie the hood side streets. Great providers better than online and after you feed them a FS party is a possibility but I over did it over the holidays $$$ so I'm back on the wagon for awhile.

Eddie Haskell
02-01-08, 00:46
I just remembered getting pulled over once on 26th off wells. I had picked up a BSW on 27th and started driving to a spot I knew of. LIGHTS!! Damn!! She gets out and talks to one cop on the sidewalk while the other talks to me(Im still sitting in the car). I basically told him that I never had a blowjob and my girlfriend wouldnt. It was kinda humorous lol, long story short, he tells me to just go home and stay away from prostitutes--one of these days I will take his advice HAHA.

PeeWee
02-01-08, 20:43
This is bring back good old memories in I lived on 29th & Wisconsin in the middle 1980s Those were the days. With the motel on 30th & Wisconsin you had a lot girls back then. Alot to choose from. Not like it is today.

Mike

How true, they were all dressed up and working out of motel rooms back then but no one mentions what the rates were back then also I do believe society or people in general had a better attitude about casual sex. Sometimes they were called ladies of the evening and some got interviewed on major TV talk shows "like the happy hooker book" and sometimes if you looked closely some of the ladies would indulge in joint cigarette "weed" LOL

Back then the ladies had a saying when they discussed there work it was the four get-ems
1: get them in
2: get them up
3: get them off
4: get them out

but now days we pay them to leave after:)

X Factor414
02-02-08, 10:22
Ok, if I'm gonna cruise the hood, I get off the strolls. A lot of impoverished women have sold coochie, and it's pretty common in the hood. Cruise some side streets. Get off the main drags. If you see a nice looking woman, pull over and ask for directions. If she's interested, she'll let you know. If she gives you directions, but doesn't ask to get in, tell her she's pretty and tell her you'd like her phone number. Ask if she'd go out to lunch with you some time. If she says "yes", then say How bout now? (Never ask a woman out to dinner. Dinner is 'spensive. Lunch, cheap. McDonald's mebbe.) Anyway, you'll get a number of a person (if the number works, dial it immediately and tell her you're putting it in your phone) you can call and talk dirty to, then hook up later. Some will dun you for money, and some just like to fuck white guys for a Big Mac (or mebbe some Popeye's Chicken.) It's worked for me, and it can work for you too.I hate quoting a whole paragraph but I thought it's worth it for me to in this case. Great advice with a nice comedic twist. Anyway I'm a newbie and I'm going to have to try this out and see what happens. Unfortunately with this weather, I don't recon there'd be any SW's out and I really don't want to be driving around in this weather anyway.

Cigar Smoker
02-02-08, 10:48
After the Murder of the Milles Executive last weekend I have decided to leave the hobby. I always worked the south loop. The gang activity is getting out of hand there. Yahoo has is dead as far as picking up woman and th echat lines are loaded with hoodrats and 300 lb woman wantint $100 for a bj. It was a fun 5 years. I will continue to read the board and offer my opinion from time to time/

Stay safe

The Gravel Tap
02-02-08, 11:39
Cruise some side streets. Get off the main drags. If you see a nice looking woman, pull over and ask for directions.Side streets can be very rewarding, however, turn on the spidey senses when in some of these areas. Never get jammed into a spot you can't quickly get out of if the scene gets bad.

Member #4914
02-02-08, 14:55
After the Murder of the Milles Executive last weekend I have decided to leave the hobby. I always worked the south loop. The gang activity is getting out of hand there

The shooting your referring to was not a monger related story, and should only color your decision to stay, visit or live in what is an ever increasingly dangerous city.

IMO you shouldn't blame the hobby for the actions of the voilent gangs and hip hop punks that run roughshod all over that fucking town.

I had my little run in up there with being robbed at gunpoint on the southside too, and as a result, I dont go to Milwaukee for anything now.

Qjwin
02-02-08, 16:10
Thanks for the history lesson on Wells/Wisconsin stroll. I remember just starting to hit that stroll for the first time in the late 1980s. From what I know, it sounds like the mid 1980s was the end of its heyday. Of course, to this day you can still find SWs there but they're most likely not the old-school style that wore mini-skirts, smelled good and weren't crackheads.

Stay safe out there and stay the hell away from LE.

Badgers
02-02-08, 23:24
Here is the CL add that looks interesting:

asian paradise

Guys, call ***Mary*** or **JOHN*** at 414-736-5521 to have 45 minutes of massage time for the all inclusive $160. Flat rate no tipping for your massage.

You'll be glad you did. Incall near 92nd AND OKLAHOMA AVENUE.This looks like the Chicago ads for Thai Palace. Any luck?

Also, it seems there are some street walker reports/topics on this list that should be moved to that part of the forum for MKE. Just an idea.

Badgers
02-02-08, 23:26
P.S. I saw the old reports on this from the summer. Just wondering about updates.

asian paradise

Guys, call ***Mary*** or **JOHN*** at 414-736-5521 to have 45 minutes of massage time for the all inclusive $160. Flat rate no tipping for your massage.

You'll be glad you did. Incall near 92nd AND OKLAHOMA AVENUE.This looks like the Chicago ads for Thai Palace. Any luck?

Also, it seems there are some street walker reports/topics on this list that should be moved to that part of the forum for MKE. Just an idea.

DearHunter
02-03-08, 04:15
Went to one of the local strip clubs and met a nice looking black dancer. After the very first time I see her dance she comes around for her tip, I gave her a buck. I told her I'd be back in the club more often with her there and she pulls out a "business card" with her phone number on it. Turns out she just moved up here from Atlanta, to help her mother out. I didn't call yet, because the guy I was with, (a friend from work) wants to hook me up with his 20 year old niece!

I going to wait to see if that works out first.

SS Man
02-03-08, 10:45
Hey Cigar,

Whatever you decide to do related to the hobby and this board, I wish you the best! Be safe out there everyone.

On another note, I hit the streets last night and focused my search mostly on National. Saw a few large bsw's near 33rd, but I was looking for something better. Never found anything better though, so I went home empty handed once again. I sure do miss the good old days!

ScooterAllCity
02-03-08, 13:50
Anyone here remember The Alturistic Lounge on 14th and Center Street?Had alot of fun there over the years.Norm also had another place on 32nd and Lisbon years ago named Geralds supper Club that was very entertaining as well with all the girls.

PeeWee
02-03-08, 22:44
Dose anyone frequent the north side bars and if so which ones are safe for the onlooking hobbyists. Several years ago at late evening I picked up a BSW on Capitol Dr. and we got to talking casually and she wanted to have a drink at a bar around Keefe & Holton (I was thinking, is this a test of hers) so I took her there lucky for myself it was a old folks bar that no one bothered us Now comes her drama about someone broke into her mothers house and made a mess of things plus stealing almost everything blah, blah, blah, anyways after she had three drinks of hard liquor she was ready to leave and do the deed for a extra tip included. Finally about bar time I dropped her off at her mothers house at 8th & Keefe.

I am very paranoid about north side bar hopping for providers and feel out of place if you know what I mean and the stories the SW's tell you about crime at late evening.

PeeWee
02-05-08, 22:02
The shooting your referring to was not a monger related story, and should only color your decision to stay, visit or live in what is an ever increasingly dangerous city.

IMO you shouldn't blame the hobby for the actions of the voilent gangs and hip hop punks that run roughshod all over that fucking town.

I had my little run in up there with being robbed at gunpoint on the southside too, and as a result, I dont go to Milwaukee for anything now.

That area of the city has over the years always had gang activity way back to the early 1950's only difference is the people and there ethnic background.

Some hobbyists have a difficult time breaking away from it. The mental thought of it is still in my mind and if your single and living alone the hobby becomes part of your social and sex life Just the thinking of meeting a new one at a strip club or a 8 or better on the street is very tempting especially this time of year when not much is happening but I am trying to hold off until spring.

TonyAndolleni
02-06-08, 11:06
I haven't updated in awhile, wanted to leave a quick message. Several new people have been posting under CL THS offering massages. I had the chance to check out two of them this past weekend.

The first is the 40 1/2 hour, 80 1 hour, massages by Jessica. New office, not the cleaniest, noisy lower level downtown building. You enter a small room, I believe her boyfriend works the desk. Jessica is cute & very nice, not much on the conversation side. She has hand written signs all over the office that say "non-erotic" and explains what that means. She is about 5'3-4, cute face, a little chubby, but still cute. Nice smile. Sweet in general and really green in the area.

I first called for a 1 hour, glad is switched it to a 30 minute, I figured 40 bucks worth a try. The minute she enters you in the room the timer begins. During the massage itself she used baby oil as opposed to the massage oils she had, said "they were too sticky". Maybe she reserves the good stuff for the 1 hour massage? I asked her to apply pressure, figure I can work out some knots at the least. She applys none. For about 3 minutes it got harder, but then it was back to basically a very light rub-down.

She does a lot of teasing. So mixed signals like crazy. I mentioned the signs, "whats that all about, whats wrong with those pervs". She started telling me about how weird men were, etc. I took the hint and decided not to try & just try & enjoy the light rubbing. Started face up, towel covering. Then about 5 minutes of light rub on the neck area she asked for a flip, then took the towel off. Again nice light teasing on the inner thigh, lower back. She tried to cover the entire area. She got her body close to my hands, and felt her chest on my back & top of my head. But again, nothing was offered or indicated. A knock on the door right at the 30 minute mark. She stopped immediatly, left room, I go dressed, gave him the 40, only had another 20 asked if he had change, wanted to give her 5-10 bucks. But he didn't & she said don't worry about it. Walked me out. She was very nice, like I said, I think the 80/1hour is overpriced, 60 I might go in again, but all in all you might have better luck.

Another massage I tried was completely legit and incredbile. The lady who posted over the weekend stating she didn't hit her quota of new customers, and offered a small discount for the first time ever, her name is stephannie. She is very sweet & extemly knowledgble. Clean location & I took the 1 1/2 hour $83 massage, left 90. And it was well over 2 hours that we spent together & I erased the thought immediatly anything else was happening, but really enjoyed how she targeted my trouble areas. Gave one hell of a massage & really put me at ease the entire day. But 100% legit guys, but well worth the price. Better then any aveda or actea works or any other legit place I have been to in the milwaukee area.

The other one that sounds interested, especially with the new website & photos is neoessence. They have amy & melanie. I understand that melanie is 19, they both look incredibly hot. Their availability is very limited & its hard to ever catch them via email or phone. I am gonna wait until I read from someone (please offer your experience) to let us know whats up. I had a couple email exchanges, but canceled due to work schedule, and have not been able to get a hold of anyone since.

There is also someone posting in the shorewood area, a melissa, any news on her? Any other advice, even if you can offer private I would greatly appreciate. I will continue to update you guys as I experience more.

Thanks

Member #4914
02-06-08, 13:49
Some hobbyists have a difficult time breaking away from it. The mental thought of it is still in my mind and if your single and living alone the hobby becomes part of your social and sex life Just the thinking of meeting a new one at a strip club or a 8 or better on the street is very tempting especially this time of year when not much is happening but I am trying to hold off until spring.

Well stated.

I've tried hard as hell to keep a few as regulars, but this fucking life is hard on these gilrs, and it either kills them or makes them leave the area so frequently you can never really have a steady for very long.

I really have a love-hate thing with this lifestyle, but given the options we just have to play the cards we are dealt right?

Coochie Eater
02-06-08, 14:00
Ok, I'm from Madison, and I don't get to Milwaukee the way I should. But I did yesterday just as it was starting to snow. I cruise up 35th and take a right on North. Black babe standing in front of a store. Don't know if she's standing or hooking. Go down a block and turn around, give her the look. She waves. I go around the block and she's already on the side street where I'm swinging around. Not bad looking for a BSW mebbe an 8 (I'm biased toward Black women anyway, so you might rate her lower). We get the usual crap out of the way, and she guides me down a side street. BBBJCIMSP for 20. Like falling off a log. Gave me cell phone but claims out of minutes (hard to charge the phone with rock). Will give digits to seniors, but prolly won't work. Oh, name's Mona.

Like Head
02-07-08, 13:01
Yesterday morning about 3 a.m. I made my way to work. I get to the corner of 35th and center. There are 3 girls working that corner go down a couple of blocks there a 4 more working. I had alot of work to do so I passed. About 5 a.m. I go to the gas station on Fod du lac and locust there are to more girls. I couldn't pass on 1 of them she was about a 7.

She gets in and I find out she is higher than a kite. She is messing around and telling me where to go. I'm thinking this is bs I told This is where it is going to happen or get out. She agrees to the spot Blows me and I drop her off. She forgot to get any money. So nothing illegal happened. My lucky day I guess.

ScooterAllCity
02-07-08, 15:44
She agrees to the spot Blows me and I drop her off. She forgot to get any money. So nothing illegal happened. My lucky day I guess.That's great.LOL Who would ever think that would happen.The girls NEVER forget to "get paid".

BadAz Mofo
02-08-08, 11:52
Thanks for the update Tony. I've considered checking out both. I too will wait on NeoEssence, but I may give Jessica a try.

PeeWee
02-08-08, 21:32
That's great.LOL Who would ever think that would happen.The girls NEVER forget to "get paid".

Must have been a sales promotion or something now every hobbyists within 50 miles will be cruising that neighborhood at 5:00 AM looking for that free BJ. SW. :)

I have experienced similar situations like spending unlimited time or FS for a BJ rate some years back but not lately and don't worry about being legal you can always tell yourself the money was for time spent or getting her to leave after but never for sex.

Geezer1948
02-09-08, 14:49
Thanks for the update Tony. I've considered checking out both. I too will wait on NeoEssence, but I may give Jessica a try.Bad reviews on NeoEssence on CL if you catch them before they all get flagged. Adds up to crowded, dirty, rushed, not the same as pics, no extras, PIMPS - the usual. Others are defending. I don't have a clue, but I'll wait and let the dust settle. Plenty of other places to pass out my dead presidents.

ScooterAllCity
02-10-08, 11:32
I have experienced similar situations like spending unlimited time or FS for a BJ rate some years back but not lately and don't worry about being legal you can always tell yourself the money was for time spent or getting her to leave after but never for sex.That's not the same as free at all.To get services from a SW and she forgets to get paid is unheard of.A classic.

Dad
02-11-08, 08:48
The other one that sounds interested, especially with the new website & photos is neoessence. They have amy & melanie. I understand that melanie is 19, they both look incredibly hot. Their availability is very limited & its hard to ever catch them via email or phone. I am gonna wait until I read from someone (please offer your experience) to let us know whats up. I had a couple email exchanges, but canceled due to work schedule, and have not been able to get a hold of anyone since.

ThanksI exchanged emails w/ a "Malanie King" of Neoessence as a result of a CL ad. Her email is as follows, exactly as she wrote it.

'Right now i am the only masseuse that is working there. They dont like me to schedule my own appointments and my manager is pretty upset about it however i only work for them three days a week so i need to get myself into something where i am getting a steady income. If you were to be scheduled in the studio you can get a full body massage NOTHING EROTIC. if i do it outside of the studio i can do whatever i want. in the studio the set prices are $45 for a half hour and $80 for an hour. Outside of the studio is all up to me. they have nothing to do with what i do outside of the studio. we can discuss the massage and the limitations and the prices for everything!'

As I live out of town and a visit is only in the planning stages at this point, I've not followed up.

TonyAndolleni
02-11-08, 18:32
I called last Friday morning to set up a 30 min massage appointment with Malanie, Amy was not available and of the two she looked hotter. But whatever. Scheduled at 6:00. They gave me the wrong directions (said it was by Sendicks, it was further north on Oakland). With the snow & all, I got my car parked & was at the door (asked to buzz #11) at 6:07, not too late. No one answered. Buzzed again, no one answered.

A young white guy opened the door and let me in, but then turned as if he was just going outside to make a cell phone call that didn't get reception inside the apartment. Weird. So I walk in to the door & ring & knock. I can clearly hear someone inside. No one responded. Left my cellphone in the car. So I just decided to give up.

As I got to my car & began driving off I called the number, and Melanie answered. I asked whats up. She was like "oh our doorbell is not working". Didn't mention that I had walked in. She was like "can you come back", I'm like sure are you gonna wait for me at the door to let me in. She said "no ring doorbell 14". I was like sure.

I just took off, screw that. Sounded too shady. Not interested in any of that crap. And to be honest she sounded real "ghetto" & really not into it, and wasnt 100% sold on it. That night I hit CL, and started seeing all the negative reviews & thought it was a blessing in disquise.

Don't know what a guy has to do to get a decent "sensual" massage in the MKE area. I really am not lookin for anything more. Any suggestions, please PM me. Much appreciated guys.

I exchanged emails w/ a "Malanie King" of Neoessence as a result of a CL ad. Her email is as follows, exactly as she wrote it.

'Right now i am the only masseuse that is working there. They dont like me to schedule my own appointments and my manager is pretty upset about it however i only work for them three days a week so i need to get myself into something where i am getting a steady income. If you were to be scheduled in the studio you can get a full body massage NOTHING EROTIC. if i do it outside of the studio i can do whatever i want. in the studio the set prices are $45 for a half hour and $80 for an hour. Outside of the studio is all up to me. they have nothing to do with what i do outside of the studio. we can discuss the massage and the limitations and the prices for everything!'

As I live out of town and a visit is only in the planning stages at this point, I've not followed up.

ScooterAllCity
02-11-08, 23:21
I exchanged emails w/ a "Malanie King" of Neoessence as a result of a CL ad. Her email is as follows, exactly as she wrote it.

As I live out of town and a visit is only in the planning stages at this point, I've not followed up.Something is fishy about this.It doesn't pass the smell test if you ask me.

Jcool
02-12-08, 19:41
I ment one last week on 34 lisbon. She about 23 has big boobs and big butt not fat at all. But she's short. For a 30. 00 she does it all. She took me to where she stays at and wanted me to part in the back of her house I said I don't know you like that so I parked a few blocks away. Did the do got number and called the day after to hook up again it was her number and this time I parked behind her house and did the do she's a keeper I got numbers if you want guys.

KingDd
02-12-08, 22:45
The other one that sounds interested, especially with the new website & photos is neoessence.Could someone post the web site address for Neoessence? Thank you.

Litho Fox
02-13-08, 00:38
I called last Friday morning to set up a 30 min massage appointment with Malanie, Amy was not available and of the two she looked hotter. But whatever. Scheduled at 6:00. They gave me the wrong directions (said it was by Sendicks, it was further north on Oakland). With the snow & all, I got my car parked & was at the door (asked to buzz #11) at 6:07, not too late. No one answered. Buzzed again, no one answered.I was the seven o clock appt and she called me to come at 6 as her six cancelled and I said I couldnt. I show up at 7 and guy tells me she was with someone. WTF and left. Just a waste of time.

TonyAndolleni
02-13-08, 11:48
anyone have any experience at all with her?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ths/572635617.html

I have something set up for tomorow night at 7:00, but don't know. Any experience. She says she's 22, eastside. I would appreciate any advice.

Eddie Haskell
02-14-08, 00:21
I emailed her twice now, never got a reply. Hope it works out for you

anyone have any experience at all with her?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ths/572635617.html

I have something set up for tomorow night at 7:00, but don't know. Any experience. She says she's 22, eastside. I would appreciate any advice.

TonyAndolleni
02-14-08, 11:50
She seems shady, and now that I'm looking it looks like its the same address that neoessence was sending out. So I wrote & told her I am gonna pass. Something real shady about those folks. Back to the drawing board. I have had luck in madison and chicago, I guess I have to make the 1 hour drive hate to do it in this snow.

I emailed her twice now, never got a reply. Hope it works out for you

Litho Fox
02-16-08, 18:30
She is the same one as neoessence.

tends to post under different titles.

I got a call from her and she told me the same address on okland.

Craven Morehead
02-17-08, 16:54
I read an interesting article about some traveling hookers who are done working at the Super Bowl & are leaving AZ. They will be moving on to the Repuplican & Democratic Conventions in Denver & Minneapolis. So I got to thinking…with the WI primaries coming up on Tuesday are there any more hookers here than there would usually be. Have any of you seen more activity recently?

CM

Mr Charming
02-18-08, 00:47
Guys, any intel on Karen?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

Mister Quick
02-18-08, 10:31
I read an interesting article about some traveling hookers who are done working at the Super Bowl & are leaving AZ. They will be moving on to the Repuplican & Democratic Conventions in Denver & Minneapolis. So I got to thinking…with the WI primaries coming up on Tuesday are there any more hookers here than there would usually be. Have any of you seen more activity recently?

CMNo just politicians who take your vote and don't deliver what they promise. Most SW have higher standards.

Lvrndazz
02-18-08, 17:40
Guys, any intel on Karen?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mr. Charming
CHECKOUT MY 12/7/07 REPORT, IF THIS IS THE kAREN YOU MEAN.
Hope it Helps
Lvrndazz

PeeWee
02-18-08, 21:57

CM

If they are only the politicians will know for sure. These type of hookers don't usually work the streets with the local girls but have hotel rooms near by the convention center.

This type of activity was very popular many years back even before the SW's were on the strolls and that goes way back in time.

Portman
02-19-08, 23:02
P.S. I saw the old reports on this from the summer. Just wondering about updates.

This looks like the Chicago ads for Thai Palace. Any luck?

Also, it seems there are some street walker reports/topics on this list that should be moved to that part of the forum for MKE. Just an idea.Two-call system. 92nd & Oklahoma

Pussy: Call her hairy Mary
Service:Very Rushed, CBJ, 5 min massage, CFS was terrible, finished with HJ
As says " No questions, assume the answer is YES", found opposite to be true
Would not repeat

PhatCat
02-20-08, 20:24
Anybody got any contacts of THICK, and I mean THICK, sistas in milwaukee. I don't get there as much as I would like, but when I do I wanna hook up. I wish I could go to Cheetah Club and Star Gazers much, much more. And boy do I miss Tommy's. That place was great. Can anybody help me out? Stay warm, and be safe. You can PM me if you want. I have some to share.

Like Head
02-21-08, 14:52
I went out shopping today and found Sasha a Nice looking mid 20's bsw.She told me to come see her at Silk she works the weekends. She had pretty good skills but man she wouldn't shut up yak yak yak. She doesn't look like a crack head but she likes her pot.She gave me her # and I'll pass it out to Senoir members for a trade.

Craven Morehead
02-23-08, 11:26
Fellas - I want to suggest that we post Craigslist stories on the special Craigslist section of the site.

Any of you feel we should abandon the use of the Streetwalkers section? Most Milwaukee action is SW anyway & it seems that here is where most of the chat takes place.

Whaddayathink?

Craven

Geezer1948
02-23-08, 15:55
I'm with you Craven. I was a bit xurprised to see it being used at all, after long being ignored. It just so happened that the post I replied to was in that forum. I don't get out or post that often to make much difference though.

Alex Wellhung
02-24-08, 23:52
Fellas - I want to suggest that we post Craigslist stories on the special Craigslist section of the site.

Any of you feel we should abandon the use of the Streetwalkers section? Most Milwaukee action is SW anyway & it seems that here is where most of the chat takes place.

Whaddayathink?

CravenI agree, it will be quite helpful. Btw, hello everyone, I just registered today.

Alex

Toledo Guy
02-25-08, 19:31
Need help determining if these CL ads are legit. I get the impression this is possibly an apartment AMP.

Anyone know if these ads are safe?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/586104086.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/584348674.html

I only see these two ads with the same phone number.

Thanks
TG

PeeWee
02-25-08, 20:48

Whaddayathink?

Craven

Good Idea
lets get the C/L inquires and reports where they belong. There's a separate forum for that ok? and we will put the SW's and strip clubs or general comments reports in the general forum here.

I believe soon as the winter weather breaks new SW reports Will appear.

To bad we couldn't bring back Lefty with his fantastic SW stories :)

Geezer1948
02-25-08, 21:50
lTo bad we couldn't bring back Lefty with his fantastic SW stories :)I've done a lot of cruising areas Lefty spoke of with never a nibble. I think most of his tales were woven of whole cloth. The guy sure was entertaining though.

Member #4914
02-26-08, 01:48
I've done a lot of cruising areas Lefty spoke of with never a nibble.

Geezer, that proves nothing, you really can't compare the current year of 2008 with 3 years that Lefty was active & posting (2002-2005). I show his last post called "4 ft nothin" (a typical Lefty classic title): http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=336235&postcount=21 on 02-01-05, which is just over 3 years now.

Since then, the cruising strips in almost every city in America have died down and in some cases even totally dried up, and not just in the Mil.

Anyway, I remember those days when he posted very well, and I can tell you for a fact, you couldn't drive a mile or two and not see at least 2-5 decent lookers on most of the areas he wrote about then. Man, the times have really changed...

BadAz Mofo
02-26-08, 17:10
Need help determining if these CL ads are legit. I get the impression this is possibly an apartment AMP.

Anyone know if these ads are safe?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/586104086.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/584348674.html

I only see these two ads with the same phone number.

Thanks
TG

They're both gone now...what was the gist of what they were advertising?

Geezer1948
02-26-08, 20:33
Geezer, that proves nothing, you really can't compare the current year of 2008 with 3 years that Lefty was active & posting (2002-2005). I can't speak for 2002-4 but I spent a lot of time in the area in 2005 before Lefty left. I didn't get to check out all his haunts, but saw a lot of Packard, Layton and Howell by the airport, with never a nibble. It's rare that a fruitful area goes completely dead. More commonly, quality and numbers fluctuate.

My interest in mongering has lessened somewhat as the hobby has changed and I've gotten older, but I'd still shoot the occasional fish if I found it in a convenient barrel.

TonyAndolleni
02-27-08, 17:52
Folks,

I just wanted to updated you on my experience over the last couple week as I continue to hunt for a great massage in the milwaukee area (to save myself the trip to chicago or madison).

I have gone to Jessica twice now (http: //milwaukee. Craigslist.org/ths/588871385.html) she posts lately on CL THS as "teen massage".

Look I really like Jessica, she is a sweet girl. She is young, probably 19-20, and the first time I saw her she was reserved (see my previous report), but when I visited her last week, and I guess after her experiences with some real a$$holes, she was incredibly nice & wanted to make me a regular.

The problem is the massage is basically non-existant. She touches you all over (teases very slightly) but its like she just runs her fingers over u, no pressure at all. I tried letting the small towel slip off when I was facing up, she didn't seem to mind, but junior was still covered. She really doesnt initiate anything "extra" but the teasing happens. Face down. She lets the towel off & gets close, but no ass play. Teases slightly the inner thigh. Again very light touching.

The minute you walk in, the timer begins. I have done 2 1/2 hour sessions. Cause I don't believe the 1 hour 80 bucks is too much. Wanting to see more. She has signs all over saying "non erotic". Wondering.

The place is open so any sounds you can hear. She has a guy, I asked if he was her boyfriend, young kid, but no he is her "assistant" she says. And now she has her younger sister, I believe nicole was her name. The girl is 18, skinny as all hell, but not attractive. Nothing compared to jessica, and jessica isn't a model. Again I do like her a lot and she is very sweet, just wish either the massage was better, or there was more action at the end. But so far its been 100% legit.

I did learn that she used to work for neoessence back in the day, told me it was a shady operation & she got out to do her own thing. She told me she was "lisa" sometimes for neoessence, that the owner (roman) constantly double books, he doesnt care, gets girls off the street & just has them work for him & they don't care bout there job, etc. He double books purposly, pictures different then the person you get, etc. Something I am sure all of you already know so just reiterating.

I think I am gonna try Karen out. Any other advice, please message me.

Thanks

TonyAndolleni
02-28-08, 18:19
Scariest experience of my life. Nice girl. That crack or whatever she is on really is f***ing her up. She did a decent massage. But as a previous poster said 5 on the SW scale. Think that was very generous a ranking. Avoid.

Folks,

I just wanted to updated you on my experience over the last couple week as I continue to hunt for a great massage in the milwaukee area (to save myself the trip to chicago or madison).

I have gone to Jessica twice now (http: //milwaukee. Craigslist.org/ths/588871385.html) she posts lately on CL THS as "teen massage".

Look I really like Jessica, she is a sweet girl. She is young, probably 19-20, and the first time I saw her she was reserved (see my previous report), but when I visited her last week, and I guess after her experiences with some real a$$holes, she was incredibly nice & wanted to make me a regular.

The problem is the massage is basically non-existant. She touches you all over (teases very slightly) but its like she just runs her fingers over u, no pressure at all. I tried letting the small towel slip off when I was facing up, she didn't seem to mind, but junior was still covered. She really doesnt initiate anything "extra" but the teasing happens. Face down. She lets the towel off & gets close, but no ass play. Teases slightly the inner thigh. Again very light touching.

The minute you walk in, the timer begins. I have done 2 1/2 hour sessions. Cause I don't believe the 1 hour 80 bucks is too much. Wanting to see more. She has signs all over saying "non erotic". Wondering.

The place is open so any sounds you can hear. She has a guy, I asked if he was her boyfriend, young kid, but no he is her "assistant" she says. And now she has her younger sister, I believe nicole was her name. The girl is 18, skinny as all hell, but not attractive. Nothing compared to jessica, and jessica isn't a model. Again I do like her a lot and she is very sweet, just wish either the massage was better, or there was more action at the end. But so far its been 100% legit.

I did learn that she used to work for neoessence back in the day, told me it was a shady operation & she got out to do her own thing. She told me she was "lisa" sometimes for neoessence, that the owner (roman) constantly double books, he doesnt care, gets girls off the street & just has them work for him & they don't care bout there job, etc. He double books purposly, pictures different then the person you get, etc. Something I am sure all of you already know so just reiterating.

I think I am gonna try Karen out. Any other advice, please message me.

Thanks

Mr Charming
02-28-08, 20:09
Folks,

....I think I am gonna try Karen out. Any other advice, please message me.

ThanksTony,

You will enjoy Karen. Very nice girl and massage was pretty good. I put a report on the CL section (per Craven's suggestion)

MRC

PeeWee
02-28-08, 21:03
My interest in mongering has lessened somewhat as the hobby has changed and I've gotten older, but I'd still shoot the occasional fish if I found it in a convenient barrel.

It would have to be a very convenient barrel for myself at this time. Seems the big adventure of the hunt and conquest has worn off and all the excitement of picking up SW's or strip club dancers and taking them to a motel or where ever for the action seems not a craving anymore but then again I might enjoy it. I might give it another shot in spring.

Yes, the hobby seems to be changing and who knows in what direction cause I cant see myself walking into a massage parlor for a legit rub down for $'s just not my thing

I believe that Lefty had the right concept of the hobby as what it should be like after laying down $'s but it dose seem he got a little to rough with them sometimes according to his reports but I still like going back to read his stories.
A true Hobbyists and a great writer:)

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=8337&postcount=51

ScooterAllCity
03-01-08, 10:18
My interest in mongering has lessened somewhat as the hobby has changed and I've gotten older, but I'd still shoot the occasional fish if I found it in a convenient barrel.I'm sure when the weather wams up and the girls are walking in less clothes your interest will peak again.It's hard for me to get excited when you see the girls walking around all bundled up in this winter weather.

Mr Charming
03-02-08, 00:42
Prior to my dream visit I google researched it a bit and the owner is the same person that owns Far East on the South side. Business must be good if he decided to open up a new location.

Anyway, my dream continued and as I entered the establishment, I was encountered by an older asian guy who immediately offered the 1hr and TS for $. The prices are posted as you come in and they are the same as those at Far East. I happened to take a glimpse at the women available and was VERY disappointed. They were 45+ and a 3 in the SW scale. UGLY. I was so disappointed that I decided not have a massage and venture out elsewhere and not waste my hard earned cash. Will definitely not go back.

Stay safe.

MRC

Member #4914
03-03-08, 16:03

I don't blame you and find myself in the same predicament, street hunting is fast losing any remote sense of "thrill" these days. Especially for those of us that have been around the game for awhile.

Coochie Eater
03-09-08, 15:28
I don't blame you and find myself in the same predicament, street hunting is fast losing any remote sense of "thrill" these days. Especially for those of us that have been around the game for awhile.I'm from Madison, and I get to Milwaukee about 1/2 the time I used to. Every time I cruise the hood, I get the nod from some black crack ho. I like black women cuz man they got SKILLS to go with their lips. But Black, White, Hispanic, these girls need cum, and I can't supply them all. So stop complaining about the "good ol' days" and drop a load in some semen starved crack ho who is jonezin for your baby batter and some rock.

ARegularGuy
03-10-08, 17:04
Just happened to come across this article about Milwaukee stings.

http://www.wisn.com/news/15418412/detail.html

From a monger out east.
ARG

PeeWee
03-10-08, 21:18
I'm from Madison, and I get to Milwaukee about 1/2 the time I used to. Every time I cruise the hood, I get the nod from some black crack ho. I like black women cuz man they got SKILLS to go with their lips. But Black, White, Hispanic, these girls need cum, and I can't supply them all. So stop complaining about the "good ol' days" and drop a load in some semen starved crack ho who is jonezin for your baby batter and some rock.

It still goes on day and night but I don't think it's being reported on the websites like it was some years back. Publicity may be a good thing for the new hobbyists but on the average this information is falling into LE's and other groups hands who want prostitution stopped.

Why do you think LE is making such a big deal about it in the last several years with there reporting to the news media on how many busts they have made most likely to show the bible thumping public that there doing something about it. LE reacts more to citizen complaints than law itself.

just my .2 worth

Like Head
03-13-08, 15:54
I was just playing with Google maps (Street View) and found a working girl.

ScooterAllCity
03-14-08, 09:30
Now you can cruise at home on Google and when you see the girl you like you jump in the car and hope that she is still there. Save gas.

Jordan Fan
03-15-08, 23:03
Is there and good asian massage parlors around town? There use to be Spa 100 and Rainbow Spa, please tell me if there is anything like these left in Milwaukee.

TonyAndolleni
03-17-08, 11:32
Nothing worth your money, two that I am aware of, one you mention & one on the southside, 27'th street. Both owned by the same person, not cheap at all, and the quality is nothin to write home about.

Hit Chicago or Madison

Is there and good asian massage parlors around town? There use to be Spa 100 and Rainbow Spa, please tell me if there is anything like these left in Milwaukee.

Mr Charming
03-17-08, 13:37
Is there and good asian massage parlors around town? There use to be Spa 100 and Rainbow Spa, please tell me if there is anything like these left in Milwaukee.Jordan,

I have been to both the 27th and the one National. Not worth your hard earned cash.

MRC

BadAz Mofo
03-17-08, 18:37
Nothing worth your money, two that I am aware of, one you mention & one on the southside, 27'th street. Both owned by the same person, not cheap at all, and the quality is nothin to write home about.

Hit Chicago or Madison

Also check out Libertyville in the Waukegan/Gurnee section of the Illinois forum.

Craven Morehead
03-17-08, 19:49
I was just playing with Google maps (Street View) and found a working girl.

PeeWee - isn't that you in that blue car?

CM

PeeWee
03-18-08, 18:38
Yes, now LE is on to me LOL. so I better get the Schwinn out of winter storage :)

But seriously, I just haven't had the warm weather hobby mood so I have not been out there lately. It just seems that it's not as exciting anymore like years back when I would cruise several times a week for hours until I found a good one and I did find some good ones mostly on the north side.

Anduril770
03-18-08, 21:44
I've been active in the "hobby" for about 5 years. Always contacted ladies via email or through their web sites. I have not yet "hired" a SW. I have crusied and had opportunities which I passed up. I don't know where to take them....

I don't expect anyone to tell me their places. What I do need to hear are some characteristics of a good place. That is, like a county park, or a parking lot? (deserted or public parking lot)?

I know I could take her to a cheap hotel near the airport or on 27th street, but I'd rather just stay in the car.

Any advice is much appreciated.

ScooterAllCity
03-19-08, 09:22
Yes, now LE is on to me LOL. so I better get the Schwinn out of winter storage :)Make sure you watch out for the pot holes.They are murder on bike tires.

PeeWee
03-20-08, 20:34
I've been active in the "hobby" for about 5 years. Always contacted ladies via email or through their web sites. I have not yet "hired" a SW. I have crusied and had opportunities which I passed up. I don't know where to take them....

I don't expect anyone to tell me their places. What I do need to hear are some characteristics of a good place. That is, like a county park, or a parking lot? (deserted or public parking lot)?

I know I could take her to a cheap hotel near the airport or on 27th street, but I'd rather just stay in the car.

Any advice is much appreciated.I don't recommend in car sex although I have done it in late evening in a quiet neighborhood and the reason was she was a newbie that I just met and I only wanted to spend the the street minimum.

After awhile this in car routine gets boring and you might want a full service party with her if your getting comfortable with her.

I still say SW's are the best deal cause most forget what time is or how long they spend with you and sometimes it dose seem more like a regular date with bed time included. But to each his own thinking.

WillisJohnson
03-21-08, 01:48
Hit the streets at about 11 tonight and wasted some gas for a while. Did the north loop and didn't see anything promising other than the normal selection of crack ******. Did the loop a few times but when ever I saw something promising, she was gone by the time I made it back around. Decided to see the south loop and saw a few BSW on national that I didn't really want to meet. I hit GF and then through the neighborhood back to national. Decided on last trip down GF and happened to see something decent looking steping out of a car I thought. So I loop around and sure enough theres a nice skinny BSW that would have to be a 8 on the SW scale. Anyways, get the nod and swing around the block. Scoop her up and trys to get 40 for a BJ. I laugh and say 20 for bbjs and she says yes. Find a spot, decent oral skills but a bit more teeth, but seem rather fresh so maybe she'll learn. Pop in the mouth but of course a spit follows after. Got the digits and probably try some fs if they work this weekend. Said she had a place on 20th and scott, but I'm not heading there. Went by the name of christen and she was probably about 20ish my guess. After the snow I hope these streets warm up

Out

Ho Hound
03-21-08, 18:45
I don't recommend on Schwinn sex although I have done it in late evening in a quiet neighborhood and the reason was she was a newbie that I just met and I only wanted to spend the the street minimum.

After awhile this on Schwinn routine gets boring and you might want a full service party with her if your getting comfortable with her.

I still say SW's are the best deal cause most forget what time is or how long they spend with you and sometimes it dose seem more like a regular date with bed time included. But to each his own thinking. Sorry had to do it Pee Wee.

TonyAndolleni
03-26-08, 16:34
I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, don't see anywhere else I can put it. I have been trying for months to find a decent massage provider in the Milwaukee area. Not much luck. The teens that post on CL offer no extras, 100% confirmed, which isn't a problem if the massage was worth a damn, but it sucks, no pressure, no training, nothing.

We all know about the now out of commison neoessence. Not much else besides the usual postings and the two horrible AMPs in town. Don't let me get started about Karen.

I have seen a new posting (In Need of a massage today?. (Bay Veiw/Milwaukee)) come up every now & then. Talked to her on the phone, Venessa, she sounds nice. Sounds trained. Set up an appointment with her for Friday, but wanted to ask if anyone has experience?

Thanks

BadAz Mofo
03-27-08, 09:45
Sorry Tony, no experience with her. But do let us know if she was worth your time.

FYI - there is a CL forum here. Just go to the home page, click on "All The Forums" and CL Reviews is the 2nd section down and WI is the last state in that section.

Litho Fox
03-27-08, 20:06
She is totally legit.

Lives with her brother.

Nothing offered and must stay covered.

Good message.

Ho Hound
03-29-08, 17:08
Saw a nice looking wsw on 13th about 2 blocks south of lincoln Had a passenger so drove right by. Looked mid 20's red hair thin build.

May have to check again soon.

Litho Fox
03-29-08, 17:56
The gal offers $25 per hour complete waste of time she has no clue on anything and is a drunk. No table or bed just a single air mattress. Doesnt even have a clue on how to rub anything.

Zoe totally ligit older gal.

Lissy Great massage no extras or even the tought of it.

China town is always good in chicago.

Traveler One
03-31-08, 13:07

Any advice is much appreciated.

I can't tell you where as I am not from your area. I can tell you that you should pick the spot and not her just for safety.

PeeWee
03-31-08, 21:55
The gal offers $25 per hour complete waste of time she has no clue on anything and is a drunk. No table or bed just a single air mattress. Doesnt even have a clue on how to rub anything.

:) gets like some SW's you have to show and tell her everything. Maybe someone should give her lessons on how it's done like putting her on the air matters for a going over and maybe she would learn and enjoy.

Has anyone ever went to a massage parlor where you could give each other a nude massage at the same time and if so how much $'s

BigGuyMke
04-01-08, 14:27
Seen them advertised. But mostly it was males looking for other males or females. Not into males giving me a massage.

Traveler One
04-02-08, 13:08
I've been looking at your board for a couple of days. It looks kind of slow. What is the best route to take up there SW, or CL maybe?

Any recomendations for an out of towner would be great. I'll return the favor if you get in my area.

Can anyone recomend a decent hotel possibly near strip bars or SWs that is good and clean?

Member #5481
04-02-08, 16:33
I was visiting and staying downtown without a car so I made an appt at Water St Massage. I had not seen any reports before going so I was not expecting much. Massuese was Brandy, African American about mid to late 30's, small top and big ass. Massage itself was just okay but finish was very good.

Price was only .95.

Rms83
04-02-08, 22:10
Only strip club with decent hotels close it it is the Airport Lounge, right near the airport (go figure. : p) There's the usual cheap places.- Motel 6, Super 8, Best Western.- in addition to some nicer ones.- Holiday Inn Express, Wyndham (I think), AmeriSuites. APL isn't a bad strip club, but its definitely not the luxury club that Silk or On The Border is.

OTB is on the far south end of 27th street.- nothing much else down there, aside from a couple of sleazy no-tell motels.

Silk is west of Milwaukee in Wauwatosa or Brookfield. Not sure where the city line is. On Silver Spring and 108th street. There are a couple of hotels out there.- La Quinta and Hampton Inn come to mind.- but not much else. That's a primarily residential/industrial section of town.

Hope that helps.

I've been looking at your board for a couple of days. It looks kind of slow. What is the best route to take up there SW, or CL maybe?

Any recomendations for an out of towner would be great. I'll return the favor if you get in my area.

Can anyone recomend a decent hotel possibly near strip bars or SWs that is good and clean?

ScooterAllCity
04-04-08, 15:03
Silk is west of Milwaukee in Wauwatosa or Brookfield. Not sure where the city line is. On Silver Spring and 108th street. There are a couple of hotels out there.- La Quinta and Hampton Inn come to mind.- but not much else. That's a primarily residential/industrial section of town.Silk is in the city of Milwaukee approximately 114 and Silver Spring. There is a Hilton Garden Inn in the area of 124th and Bradley which caters to business people. It is located in a nicer area than those places around Silk. And it's only a five minute drive. That's what I would suggest in that area.

Rms83
04-04-08, 22:10
Silk is in the city of Milwaukee approximately 114 and Silver Spring. There is a Hilton Garden Inn in the area of 124th and Bradley which caters to business people. It is located in a nicer area than those places around Silk. And it's only a five minute drive. That's what I would suggest in that area.Thanks for the correction..wasn't sure if MKE city limits went that far west, since Mayfair Mall is in Tosa just south of Silk.

Member #4914
04-05-08, 02:37
I've got to retire the old monger mobile, and as I do my shopping for my next vehicle, I got to thinking:

What is the best vehicle for Mongering??

And based in feedback from you I think my next purchase may be driven by this hobby!

Now I'm assuming that those of us who are into car dating must put some level of thought into it right? But whats really important? Great gas millage for all those long cruises? tinted windows? Seat arrangement and room? Leather Vs material seats?

So what make & model would you recommend for a fellow monger to be driving in? Would you go new or used? Lets hear it!

ScooterAllCity
04-05-08, 14:29
I've got to retire the old monger mobile, and as I do my shopping for my next vehicle, I got to thinking:

And based in feedback from you I think my next purchase may be driven by this hobby!

Now I'm assuming that those of us who are into car dating must put some level of thought into it right? But whats really important? Great gas millage for all those long cruises? tinted windows? Seat arrangement and room? Leather Vs material seats?

So what make & model would you recommend for a fellow monger to be driving in? Would you go new or used? Lets hear it!I think the best mongering vehicle would be a conversion van.Not sure if it would be a practical vehicle for everyday use but it's great for fucking and sucking.Leather interior would be easier to keep clean than cloth.That would be my choice.

Ho Hound
04-05-08, 15:35

So what make & model would you recommend for a fellow monger to be driving in? Would you go new or used? Lets hear it!I'd say a mini van, 4cylinder for good gas milage 2 bench seats in back with the back of the front one that could fold down to the rear seat to make a bed. One of the best parts of the mini van is the stealth it gives. Throw on a few soccer mom stickers on the back for a low profile. Also go used in case of a bust or restless natives in the seedy parts of town you'll be traveling.

PeeWee
04-05-08, 19:31

The Economy Inn is located at Appleton Ave. & Capitol Dr. in which is not far from Stargazers strip club off Silverspring on Fondulac Ave. It's clean and has refrigerator and microwave plus XXX movie channel TV for about $50 per night. You might see other mongers driving in and out at late evening hours :)

ScooterAllCity
04-06-08, 08:37
The Economy Inn is located at Appleton Ave. & Capitol Dr. in which is not far from Stargazers strip club off Silverspring on Fondulac Ave. It's clean and has refrigerator and microwave plus XXX movie channel TV for about $50 per night. You might see other mongers driving in and out at late evening hours :)Be careful in that area of town. Not the best.

Erowdy
04-06-08, 19:47
I was visiting and staying downtown without a car so I made an appt at Water St Massage. I had not seen any reports before going so I was not expecting much. Massuese was Brandy, African American about mid to late 30's, small top and big ass. Massage itself was just okay but finish was very good.

Price was only .95.What kind of finish was it? I can't imagine anyone giving a "finish" at a Water St. Massage Parlor. Little more info?

Mister Quick
04-09-08, 10:10
A 15-year-old girl who ran away from home in western Wisconsin sold sex acts in Milwaukee to men who found her ad and photo on Craigslist, according to court documents.

The girl, who said she took a Greyhound bus from her home in Onalaska to Milwaukee in the fall, told detectives she had sex with 10 men in 14 days, earning $1,500, according to a search warrant unsealed this week.

The popular classified advertising Web site Craigslist, better known as a place to sell things and sublet apartments, has increasingly become a marketplace for prostitution, including sex trafficking of children, raising alarm among law enforcement and prosecutors.

"It seems like the more people we arrest off Craigslist, the more people post (prostitution) ads on it," said Capt. Timothy Burkee, head of the Milwaukee police Vice Control Division.

Law enforcement on all levels are investigating such cases, noting the Web gives them plenty of clues to follow and charges to pursue, including child pornography.

"The Internet is a good source of evidence in terms of photos and e-mail," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Leonid Feller from Detroit, where an online prostitution ring that advertised in Milwaukee and other cities was recently busted. "Obviously, the negative side is that it means child pornography is much more prevalent."

San Francisco-based Craigslist doesn't allow illegal activity including prostitution ads but some public officials, including Connecticut's attorney general, say the company hasn't done enough to keep those ads off the site.

A Craigslist spokeswoman said Tuesday the company discourages prostitution ads by posting warnings, blocking ads that contain certain words, asking users to flag illegal ads, cooperating with law enforcement and taking other precautions.

"Our hearts go out to the victim and their family, and there is nothing more gut-wrenching to our staff than to hear Craigslist has been abused to exploit children," said Susan MacTavish Best of Craigslist.

In another Milwaukee case, a man was sentenced last month to four years in prison for prostituting a 16-year-old girl, also on Craigslist. A 28 year-old man also was charged with having sex with the girl.

In that case, the 28 year-old man took in the girl, also a runaway whose hometown was not listed. He began having sex with her and later forced her into prostitution, according to the criminal complaint. The 28 year-old man took nude photos of the girl and posted them on Craigslist, it says.

The 28 year-old man beat the girl and threatened her by putting a gun to her head, demanding she make more money in prostitution, it said. She met men for sex at the Port Motel, 9717 W. Appleton Ave., according to the complaint, where an undercover officer found the 16-year-old in December.

When officers went to arrest the 28 year-old man at his home, he ran and fought officers, the complaint indicates.

It was unclear Tuesday whether the 28 year-old man was connected to the case involving the 15-year-old Onalaska girl.

Milwaukee police found that girl's ad on Craigslist offering oral sex and other acts. She also was advertised as working with another female whose age was not listed in the warrant. Like the 16-year-old, detectives found the Onalaska girl at the Port Motel.

Around that time, 33 advertisements on Craigslist offered prostitution in the Milwaukee area, about half of them from the 15-year-old girl, the warrant indicates.

Police later arrested a 21-year-old man who paid for computer time at Kinko's copy center, enabling the girl to post her ad on Craigslist, according to the warrant, which sought surveillance photos from the Kinko's. That man, who also was prostituting himself, the warrant says, has not been charged.

In Detroit, five people were charged with running a prostitution ring in several cities using Craigslist and other Web sites, according to federal court documents.

The defendants are charged with prostituting women and girls, advertising sex for sale on Craigslist in Milwaukee and other cities, Feller said.

"We don't have any direct evidence of folks (prostituting) in Milwaukee, but we certainly are still looking," he said.

Burkee said Milwaukee police began monitoring Craigslist for prostitution about three years ago. "As the technology advanced and prostitution emerged in the electronic world, we had to start monitoring that," Burkee said. "I think (enforcement) is starting to have an impact because it had not been enforced for a period of time. The problem was much deeper than anyone anticipated."

X Factor414
04-09-08, 16:49
It's bad enough that CL is way overpriced, now you have to worry about everyone on there being a possible sting operation.

Any senior members have any provider numbers to share? I got one or two to share if interested.

PeeWee
04-19-08, 06:53
As I read through the recent postings around the Wisconsin area I am beginning to wonder if this forum has turned into a news posting group on LE's bust activity's instead of a place to find available women providers or just some place to go for evening adult entertainment.

Maybe it would be safe to say that we all have read the rules of street mongering on the front page of USA sex guide the same common sense would apply to Craig's list I assume. I doubt very much if LE would be doing out calls to far Conner's of the area for one monger also the first meeting place should be your decision like in street mongering don't always play it by there rules and if they don't agree move on to the next one.

I have also noticed some guy on C/L was complaining about getting STD's from the providers LOL did he forget his condom? or did she? anyways with all the BS lately I am turned off to online encounters.

Craven Morehead
04-19-08, 20:46

Several things are important-

1. Lots of headroom. When I'm nailing some gal on the back seat I don't like banging my head on the ceiling. I also like the girl to have plenty of head room. Vans are good for this.

2. It should be inconspicuous, so stay away from any fancy lights or bumper stickers or anything else that makes it stand out. This week I picked up a gal who told me she remembers my van from several days ago. Time for a change.

3. It should look cheap, so SWs don't get the idea I'm stinking rich & will pay 50 for a bj. An old beater is better than a shiny new Lex.

Craven

Craven Morehead
04-19-08, 20:49
A buddy of mine told me all the bad stuff in Mil-wh0re-kee is heading north & west. So I'm looking for input on any SW action in the Good H0-pe, Silver Spring, Brown Deer Road areas. PM me if you don't want to make these public. Thanks fellas!

CM

Pro81
04-20-08, 06:04
Has anyone tried the Far East on 27th St?

I saw it drving past, but wondering about any reviews on it.

BigGuyMke
04-20-08, 17:28
WARNING: Do NOT ever go to an incall location that is at the Wyndam downtown. It IS a sting.

DearHunter
04-21-08, 19:42
If anyone remembers these girls from Tommy's; you will be happy to hear that they are both dancing again in the Milwaukee area. 11AM - 7PM most days at Encore. Marvellous goes by her real name Ashley.

Coochie Eater
04-22-08, 13:14
Some time back someone wrote about cards that will give you dummy phone numbers you can use to get free time on the Quest line. Can you give us the information again?

Thanks

ScooterAllCity
04-22-08, 14:27
One is called spoofcard.They can be purchased on Ebay.

Their website is www.spoofcard.com

King Stone Age
04-23-08, 21:55
Hello All!

It's been a long time. Hope you guys are doing well and staying safe.

I've tried everything this city has to offer, Craigslist to Quest, and honestly, the quality just doesn't compare to the cost. You can get much better merchandise for the money in other cities.

Lately, I've become more imaginative in my approach. I've had a lot of success in inner city fast food places. Just a few months ago, I saw a 18 year old hottie from a Mc Donalds on the south side. It didn't take much, a little movie, this that, and before you know it, I was at Motel 6 banging her brains out.

It's become too expensive, and too dangerous out there boys. It's time we look at alternative ways and share any kind of ideas we may have with one-another.

Great to see you guys!

BTW - Far East is a RIP OFF. $100 for a handshake.. :roll:

PeckerHead
04-26-08, 11:05
Since the warmer weather arrived activity has increased. Lisbon is active again almost anytime. North Av has picked up and worth the trip from 20th down to Teutonia Av. (mainly night). Every once in a while there's been something on Teutonia between North and Center. Also check out 35th between North and Center, seems like there is alot of pedestrians out lately ;)

Quietguy578
04-27-08, 08:14
BTW - Far East is a RIP OFF. $100 for a handshake.. :roll:I assume that to mean the 100 is price of the massage plus tip?

PeeWee
04-27-08, 19:23
also there's been a few sightings on Villard around ARJ's dance club and I hope the warmer weather of spring will bring out good quality like years past.

BTW, cruising the streets has been more costly due to gas prices so I usually only make one pass by occasionally and I could have missed seeing allot of them.

Permanent Wood
04-27-08, 22:36

A used cargo van with a twin mattress in the back, preferably an ex contractor van with some ladder racks or plumbing holders, make it look like you're on the job no matter where you park.

ScooterAllCity
04-28-08, 12:13
A used cargo van with a twin mattress in the back, preferably an ex contractor van with some ladder racks or plumbing holders, make it look like you're on the job no matter where you park.Then the riff-raff in the hood will think that there are tools inside and you could be in for a surprise when you are doing the nasty.

Craven Morehead
04-28-08, 18:42
"...also there's been a few sightings on Villard around ARJ's dance club..."

PeeWee-Where on Villard is ARJ'S? I feel like dancing.

Craven

Anduril770
04-28-08, 21:21
I was driving home from work today, when I noticed a gal at a bus stop on 33rd and National. I turned around at 35th drove past gave her a look, she gave it back. Went around, offered her a ride. She asked if I wanted to party. After I replied yes, she asked what I wanted. I know from reading things on here, you never ever say anything unless she is in the car. I hesitated, she asked if I was a cop. I said no as I looked in the rear view mirror and saw one behind me. I said No, but there's one behind me.

She said, oh its only a sheriff, go around again, so he can leave. I started to go around again, but then I got the hell out of there.

I think she was a cop. Nice looking strawberry blonde. Powder blue fleece top and blue jeans. Afterwhile I thought she looked too good to be a SW.

I had hoped it would be one of those nice coincidents, where you just pick one up who wants to have fun.

BadAz Mofo
04-29-08, 08:52
I assume that to mean the 100 is price of the massage plus tip?

Correct. My 1st and only experience there was 100 for 1hr massage (included 20 min table massage with lots of teasing) and quoted 60 for HR. Agreed to $30 which is still to much IMHO.

Haven't been back since.

ScooterAllCity
04-29-08, 09:53
"...also there's been a few sightings on Villard around ARJ's dance club..."

Where on Villard is ARJ'S? I feel like dancing.

CravenARJ'S is located on 32nd and Villard.That's just west of Teutonia Ave.

Elmer Fuddness
04-30-08, 22:09
I would say you got lucky on all accounts. First of all she probably wasn't a cop, because by you answering if she wants to party you already solicited, bang boom done. She probably was hooking and they were just waiting for someone to pull up and for her to get in the car.

So either way you lucked out, had he been a little late and you a little more bold he would have asked you what you guys were up to, detained her, probably searched her, found drugs. Etc etc.

I was driving home from work today, when I noticed a gal at a bus stop on 33rd and National. I turned around at 35th drove past gave her a look, she gave it back. Went around, offered her a ride. She asked if I wanted to party. After I replied yes, she asked what I wanted. I know from reading things on here, you never ever say anything unless she is in the car. I hesitated, she asked if I was a cop. I said no as I looked in the rear view mirror and saw one behind me. I said No, but there's one behind me.

She said, oh its only a sheriff, go around again, so he can leave. I started to go around again, but then I got the hell out of there.

I think she was a cop. Nice looking strawberry blonde. Powder blue fleece top and blue jeans. Afterwhile I thought she looked too good to be a SW.

I had hoped it would be one of those nice coincidents, where you just pick one up who wants to have fun.

Mr Charming
05-01-08, 22:42
Correct. My 1st and only experience there was 100 for 1hr massage (included 20 min table massage with lots of teasing) and quoted 60 for HR. Agreed to $30 which is still to much IMHO.

Haven't been back since.Same experience here. Far East and Beijing are owned by the same guy and you get the same type treatment. Expensive and not good. Not worth your hard earned cash.

Won't repeat.

MRC

Permanent Wood
05-02-08, 04:54

First of all she probably wasn't a cop, because by you answering if she wants to party you already solicited, bang boom done.

I think you're wrong Elmer, she does sound like a cop, asking if he wants to party isn't solicitation by itself, it's missing the element of consideration, (something of value) as PeeWee has noted in prior posts. Being so, she was working towards just that by then asking what he wanted, all while she was planted on the street, just like decoys do.

Anduril770
05-02-08, 18:46
I think you're wrong Elmer, she does sound like a cop, asking if he wants to party isn't solicitation by itself, it's missing the element of consideration, (something of value) as PeeWee has noted in prior posts. Being so, she was working towards just that by then asking what he wanted, all while she was planted on the street, just like decoys do.She tried to get me to tell her what I wanted. She said something to the effect that she needed to know what it was I wanted because she didn't do some things.

I also think the question of "want to party"? Is subject to all sorts of interpretation. I could say I thought she wanted to go somewhere for a few drinks. She looked cold, I offered her a ride, she was was so grateful she asked me to have a few drinks with her. Thats my story.

PeeWee
05-02-08, 20:40
It's all about money or something of value in exchange for what the law describes as sex acts or solicitation for sex acts. Now if all pussy was free :) there would be no need for stings and LE could do more important things but knowing women that will never happen.

Picking up women off the streets or bars or asking them for a ride or party seems legal so long as you don't offer money or something of value for sex ??

My experience for SW pick up has been, driving past and exchanging eye contact with that look or smile then as I loop around the block she already has walked down the side street that I am coming around to. Stopping and waiting for her to get in then driving off not until then dose the conversation start. 99% of the time we both know what is coming down and the rest is assumed. Women just don't jump into strangers cars with out something in mind about her financial gain. Anything other than that normal rutine of SW pick up I just drive on out of the area.

There has been a few exceptionns in the hood, like a female pan handler who only wants to be socialable then tries to get some money for doing nothing by rideing around with me and wanting some money for food. I will usually buy them a small burger LOL then try to make the sex play at some other time with her. This I also consider legal on my part.

Member #3957
05-03-08, 12:25
Ok. I was a cop so I know what I'm talking about. You can ask someone if she needs a ride. 99% of the time, even if she IS a cop this will not get you arrested. You may get pulled over, harassed, checked for warrants but you won't get a prostitution charge. You are much, much more likely to get arrested picking up a REAL hooker. Even without admitting you were soliciting, they can and will write you for picking up a known prositute in an area known for that.

An undercover vice cop doing a prostitution sting will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER get into a john's car. Too many dumb asses will get caught and no female officer will get into a car and risk her life for a misdemeanor. On the other hand, male cops will often pick up SW's and take them to a takedown location. I've had a few times where male prostitutes have jumpde from my car as we hit a takedown spot and it turned into a foot chase. Always fun because your weapon is not usually holstered or it's inside waist belt. And you run past all these startled motorists. Black dude with gun chasing white dude down street. It's amazing no redneck ever tried to turn me into a speed bump.

Anduril770
05-03-08, 13:00
Stopping and waiting for her to get in then driving off not until then dose the conversation start. 99% of the time we both know what is coming down and the rest is assumed. Women just don't jump into strangers cars with out something in mind about her financial gain. Anything other than that normal rutine of SW pick up I just drive on out of the area.

This is another reason why, after it was over, I thought she was a police decoy, she did not get into the car. As she approched the car, I unlocked the door. No reaction, I had to lower the window. I think a real SW would have gotten into the car without hesitation.

As an aside, I can remember when I was a lot younger in the early seventies working in a factory. (I was working to pay for college). One topic of discussion was marriage being a form of legal prostitution. Especially if the wife didn't work outside the home.

I often think this is true, more so, especially after my divorce. She got half, but I really feel like she didn't contibute 50% to the financial assets. It was more like 25%. There are all the other things to consider, overall I think every thing else was equal.

Mister Quick
05-05-08, 10:16
A 22-year-old man wearing a black security guard's uniform walked down a busy street on the near west side Thursday afternoon, glancing nervously at a blond woman dressed in jeans and a dark sweat shirt as she meandered up and down the block.

The man stopped to chat, shifting his eyes from the woman to the sidewalk to the traffic zipping past.

After a few minutes, just as the man seemed to become more comfortable, an unmarked squad car flew around a corner and screeched to a halt in front of the man and woman.

Within seconds, the man was handcuffed and sitting in the back of the car, arrested for soliciting a prostitute - or, in this case, an undercover Milwaukee police officer posing as a prostitute.

The woman had signaled to nearby officers to make the arrest as soon as the man offered to pay her for sex.

A search of the man's backpack revealed that he was carrying two items: a Bible and a list of goals for his Bible study group.

"Some of the guys we pick up, you'd be surprised," said Lt. Joe Erwin, who supervises the prostitution and gambling unit of the Milwaukee police Vice Control Division.

Police arrested 48 suspected prostitutes and johns during a four-day sting on the near west side last week, with many of the arrests occurring in the middle of the afternoon along major thoroughfares, Erwin said.

Although members of the Vice Control Division target prostitution across the city, the unit occasionally teams with district officers to conduct stings in specific problem areas, he said.

"Obviously, there are other things that need to be dealt with, not just (prostitution)," Erwin said, standing outside a van in which arrested prostitutes and johns waited to be driven downtown for booking. "It helps to have some extra bodies to get the message across and crack down on certain areas . . . . We have to stay on top of (prostitution), because of the other crimes that are associated with it."

Much of the street-level prostitution in Milwaukee is fueled by drugs, especially crack cocaine, Erwin said.

Female addicts, often lacking a formal education or job training, turn to prostitution to support their drug habits. Most charge just enough to pay for their next high and some occasionally rob unsuspecting johns, Erwin said.

The prostitutes help keep drug houses in business, while men looking for cheap sex quickly learn where to look for women, Erwin said.

Before long, the cycle of prostitution and drug use erodes a neighborhood's quality of life, said Ald. Bob Bauman. It is easier to go after the prostitutes and their customers than it is the drig dealers since drug dealers are more likely to have guns and shoot back at police officers.

Prostitution "is a sign that a neighborhood is fundamentally blighted," Bauman said. "Prostitutes feel comfortable plying their trade in the neighborhood, which suggests that, in their mind, the neighborhood is not strong. People looking for their services feel comfortable because they think nobody cares."

The business of prostitution is often conducted in public view. Thursday afternoon, an undercover officer shared a corner with a prostitute, only a few blocks from schools, renovated businesses and bed-and-breakfasts.

By the time the undercover officer was able to alert other officers that the woman was a prostitute, she had drifted out of sight.

"It's not victimless," said Bob Greene of the Merrill Park Neighborhood Association. "They throw the prophylactics out the window. Think about if your kid was playing out in the street or in the alley and seeing that."

In addition to arresting johns, police involved in last week's sting arrested women working as prostitutes who offered sex to undercover male officers.

A person who offers to have sexual contact in exchange for an item of value - including drugs - may be charged with a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to nine months incarceration and a fine of up to $10,000.

Known prostitutes or people who approach motorists or pedestrians in areas known for prostitution can be issued city tickets for prostitution-related loitering, even if they do not complete a deal for sexual contact, Erwin said. So they can get you on minir charges even if you are very careful.

Stings will never eliminate prostitution, but they can help residents take control of their neighborhood, Erwin said.

"You hope you're planting a seed," he said. "Maybe somebody who was thinking about stopping (to pick up a prostitute) will say, 'Nah, I'm going to keep going.' "

PeeWee
05-05-08, 20:08
All of this is LE's opinion so they might keep there easy well paying jobs and look good in the community.

Street prostitution brings money into economically depressed areas for food and rent cost. there are allot of small grocery stores, rental property and bars in the hood as hobbyists know of.

Another thing,,, how dose LE explain online busts like escort sites and C/L ?? are escorts also drug addicts who through condoms out the window?? any well experienced hobbyists can see through this BS.

Now this becomes a little fuzzy and unclear when you can get busted for picking up a known hooker, first of all who is known to whom? is the public aware of known hookers? do they get a list of names and address? also known stroll areas?? the whole city out to 92Th. and Brown Deer road?? also I don't have any Proof of this, but I read in the news paper that the law on this was struck down more than ten years ago about prostitutes can associate with people and travel in vehicles with other people otherwise they would get busted with there family when riding in a vehicle.

Forgive me for my rant but I just had to write it!

KingDd
05-05-08, 20:36
37% of Milwaukee's restaurants were cited for serious health violations. Here's a link to the article: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=744060

According to the Milwaukee Journal:
Budget cuts have whittled away the Milwaukee Health Department's field inspection staff over the years - from about 26 inspectors in the 1980s to 16 field inspectors today - making it impossible for them to meet the federal mark of three inspections a year, the city says.

And according to Milwaukee's director of the city's disease control and environmental health division:

"I do think the FDA recommendation is founded on good science, but I don't know if it's realistic given today's fiscal environment,"

Strange that they can't afford health inspectors but they have plenty of money to run CL stings.

Mister Quick
05-06-08, 09:39
37% of Milwaukee's restaurants were cited for serious health violations. Here's a link to the article: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=744060

According to the Milwaukee Journal:

And according to Milwaukee's director of the city's disease control and environmental health division:

Strange that they can't afford health inspectors but they have plenty of money to run CL stings.Follow th money health inspectors could close down a business that pays taxes. The CL stings don't and they have the advantage of making the headlines to show that the cops are doing something.

King Flipper
05-07-08, 14:01
This is my first post on here although I have been an active member of the hobby for 5-6 years in the Milwaukee area. I am usually a Northside roamer but will be on the Southside tonite looking. Where are the good areas to scan and where should I watch out for LE. Any help would be appreciated. I will look to make NS updates as I start my spring runs.

DearHunter
05-07-08, 21:24
My stripper friend was complaining to me that girls in one of the clubs sell pussy for .60. PM me for location.

BigTen
05-08-08, 23:14
My stripper friend was complaining to me that girls in one of the clubs sell pussy for .60. PM me for location.

Can we get some names and numbers?

PeeWee
05-09-08, 18:32
Can we get some names and numbers?

Wouldn't be a good thing to post personal information online with all the LE just waiting for a easy online bust and do we want to loose a good provider because of LE? In my opinion part of the hobby is the hunt and seek just point us in the right direction and we will find it :)

On the subject of SC's I was out a few weeks ago and at one of the popular ones the dancers were giving Lapp dances for $5.

Now with all this warm weather coming soon I hope we all can get out there in the Milwaukee area and hobby I know I will be returning to the late evening scene both north and south sides.

Follow th money health inspectors could close down a business that pays taxes. The CL stings don't and they have the advantage of making the headlines to show that the cops are doing something.

I think all of this sting publicity by LE will blow over in time and things will get back to normal in the sex trade business. Headlines fade as time moves on.

On a more serious crime is DWI and according to the news media Milwaukee leads the pack on this maybe LE could make more busts on this and that could make great headlines to show the public that there doing something.

ScooterAllCity
05-10-08, 11:00
Can we get some names and numbers?I'm sure when you send him a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM)you will get the info.That does not belong in the public forum.

Eddie Haskell
05-13-08, 08:38
I was working from home last week; was horny and didnt feel like going to the office. I was cruising CL, USASG, Eros etc to see what was going on. I decided to log onto the quest phone line again and I get a message from a woman who sounded hot(white and on south side apartment). I head over, she opens up and is a larger woman of about 50ish. Well, Im there so Im thinking ok fine, a blow job is a blow job. We head to the bedroom and I get naked, she attacks my cock and just goes to town, I swing my legs up and her tongue attacks my ass with as much or more vigor...back and forth she goes, tears streaming out of her eyes as she takes all of me in over and over; she is grunting and gagging(later she told me she loves to "gag" on cocks). Absolutely amazing skills. Now, Im laying back during this and imagining its my neighbors hot wife and soon my load disappears down her throat. She brings me a nice warm washcloth and cleans me up. We chat for a bit; she is actually very nice. I have her number and will share with others who have info or serious senior members.

X Factor414
05-13-08, 11:43
I was working from home last week; was horny and didnt feel like going to the office. I was cruising CL, USASG, Eros etc to see what was going on. I decided to log onto the quest phone line again and I get a message from a woman who sounded hot(white and on south side apartment). I head over, she opens up and is a larger woman of about 50ish. Well, Im there so Im thinking ok fine, a blow job is a blow job. We head to the bedroom and I get naked, she attacks my cock and just goes to town, I swing my legs up and her tongue attacks my ass with as much or more vigor...back and forth she goes, tears streaming out of her eyes as she takes all of me in over and over; she is grunting and gagging(later she told me she loves to "gag" on cocks). Absolutely amazing skills. Now, Im laying back during this and imagining its my neighbors hot wife and soon my load disappears down her throat. She brings me a nice warm washcloth and cleans me up. We chat for a bit; she is actually very nice. I have her number and will share with others who have info or serious senior members.

Nice Post, Eddie. Thanks for sharing. I have to say you're a better man than I am. I just can't let myself think that a blow job is a blow job. Maybe I need to work on that skill.

ScooterAllCity
05-13-08, 12:52
Nice Post, Eddie. I have to say you're a better man than I am. I just can't let myself think that a blow job is a blow job. Maybe I need to work on that skill.I agree with you.

Not just anyone can give me head.

I do have some standards.

Anduril770
05-13-08, 18:52
I saw what looked like a WSW on about 57th and National, yesterday around 5 PM. I gave her a long look but there was no response, so I don't know if she was working. She looked like she was sort of hiding between 2 buildings, kept looking up the street (west). She may have been on a Cell phone.

Ever any action in West Allis?

Thanks

PeeWee
05-14-08, 21:25
Although the area looks like there might be SW's strolling I have never seen or contacted any real ones just allot of strange people walking on the streets at all hours of day or evening also allot of neighborhood tavern activity and if you noticed around 50th street south of National Ave. LE undercover Vice section of Milwaukee is building a new law enforcement complex so there will shortly be swarms of unmarked LE cruisers and tow trucks around that area.

Be careful out there.

X Factor414
05-15-08, 14:38
I was wondering if any of the regulars here can give us a report and review on the various strip joints in town.

It's been awhile since I've been to one here. Must've been like 10 yrs ago that I was at On the Border. I didn't like the selection much and after about 30 mins, the excitement is gone.

Anywho, would appreciate any reviews. Thanks.

DearHunter
05-15-08, 20:09
... I didn't like the selection much and after about 30 mins, the excitement is gone.Yeah, & so is your money. If you didn't like it 10 years ago, you won't like it anywhere in the Milwaukee area now either.

Eddie Haskell
05-16-08, 08:15
I like OTB. There is a woman during the day, forget her name. But she gave a great LD. SUcked her tits and fingered her pussy by the time the 2nd song started. Repeated and the next time she sucked on my finger to clean off her juices after. Next time Ill find out about private out of club opportunity!!! Overall, the chicks there are decent. Hot to Not, typical of any club in my opinion.

PeeWee
05-16-08, 21:58
Anywho, would appreciate any reviews. Thanks.

Very difficult to give a strip club review seems to be a matter of what you expect from the dancers and who the dancers are on a certain night.

A good rated club can be boring on certain nights depending on the dancers and there individual mood and attitude. On the other side of it a low life sleazy club with high mileage dancers can be just the thing you want. I have also noticed that SC's can change dancers and direction just like the wind.

My opinion is, it's not the club but the dancers and bouncers that make the difference.

DearHunter
05-18-08, 20:49
Very difficult to give a strip club review seems to be a matter of what you expect from the dancers and who the dancers are on a certain night.A good rated club can be boring on certain nights depending on the dancers and there individual mood and attitude. On the other side of it a low life sleazy club with high mileage dancers can be just the thing you want. I have also noticed that SC's can change dancers and direction just like the wind.

My opinion is, it's not the club but the dancers and bouncers that make the difference.I have been to all the clubs in Milwaukee & tend to agree with PeeWee on this one. I look for physical contact with cute dancers. A general rule around here seems to be the worse of an area a club is in, the more physical contact you can get away with.

Loads911
05-19-08, 22:04
First post in Milwaukee USASG. I am from the Indianapolis area and have used these forums the same way all of you have.

I have been reading the past posts. It seems like most of the discussion is around strip clubs and SWs.

I have had some good experiences (and some not so good experiences) so far. Most of them are from CL.

Just trying to get more info on the scene here. In certain parts of Indiana they have "lingerie modeling". It is you and a (usually) hot chick in a private room where she dances and tips, just like a stripper, but you can jack off in front of her, she can get closer, and she can talk very dirty. That is the basics. You can get more sometimes depending on the vibe.

So are there any places around here like that? Or south of here?

How about the adult book store scene? They all seem nice and clean but no booths, theaters or gloryholes. Any help on this?

I will report here as well as I get more experiences in the area.

Like Head
05-20-08, 08:21
There is none of what you describe in Milwaukee there are a couple of AMPS but it's an expensive HS. There is a Craigslist review area on the home page here. Just click ALL FORUMS and you will see it.

X Factor414
05-20-08, 17:28
So got bored the other day and called up Quest. Didn't take long to make contact with a girl name Tiffany. On a side note: as I've learned from a post somewhere on here, using the word "generous" will generate a lot more responses for you. She's black, 5'5, about 135lbs, real big boobs for her body size and looks to be in her mid 30's. Although she claimed to be 125lbs, 34DD and 23yrs old. Body was pretty nice but face was below average.

I told her to wear something nice. I hate going over and finding the girl in her sweats or hospital work clothes. She met me at the door in a real tiny 2 piece swimsuit. Asked if I was a cop and grabbed me while putting my hands on her boobs. She was willing to go FS for $.9 but I talked her down to bbbj for $.4.

Took me to the basement, yeah a little creepy, but she said her niece (6 yrs old) is upstairs sleeping and didn't want to wake her up. She did lock the basement door behind us so I felt a little better in that regards. Odd that the lock would be on the inside because I don't ever recall the locks to basement doors being on the inside. Anyway, the whole thing felt kind of rushed. I think it's because it was in the middle of the afternoon and I suspect she was expecting people to come home soon. Eventhough she said she had to go somewhere. Probably won't repeat. Oh one last thing, she's around the 76th and Silver Spring area.

Just wondering...how come every black girl claims she mixed? German/black, native american/black, or something something. And when you get there, you're like, there's nothing mixed about you as far as I can see in regards to your race or color.

I got digits to trade if anyone is interested.

PeeWee
05-20-08, 20:17
Just trying to get more info on the scene here. In certain parts of Indiana they have "lingerie modeling". It is you and a (usually) hot chick in a private room where she dances and tips, just like a stripper, but you can jack off in front of her, she can get closer, and she can talk very dirty. That is the basics. You can get more sometimes depending on the vibe.

So are there any places around here like that? Or south of here?

I have heard of this kind of play some years back but it never went over to well around here and many mongers considered it a rip off at about 100 roses. Also it was included in the rip offs like "cash & dash" "bait & switch" and "no touch dancers". Most of MKE mongers like physical contact.

Now on to a different subject, A Milwaukee news paper today had a article about police salaries and overtime pay it's no wonder we see LE out there all the time on the strolls they claim over 40 officers did make over $100K last year

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=750389&appSession=14691933926996

Mister Quick
05-21-08, 09:03
Sounds like this one was doing better than the high paid cops. Maybe they are jealous.

A 41-year-old Winnebago County woman who advertised her services on the Web site Craigslist was charged Tuesday with prostitution in a sting involving the Milwaukee Police Department.

Lisa XXXX is accused of accepting money to perform a sex act at the Quality Inn hotel in the Town of Brookfield, according to a criminal complaint filed in Waukesha County Circuit Court.

Milwaukee police officers learned of Lisa, of Pickett, while reviewing postings on Craigslist. Her ad on the site said she was willing to perform sex acts at the hotel, the complaint says.

Officers set up a meeting with Lisa on March 2. At the hotel, Lisa showed an undercover detective a handwritten list of services and prices, the complaint says. She accepted $150 and was arrested, the complaint says.

She had booked two hotel rooms and in a search of the rooms, the officers recovered $450 from a safe and $1,244 from her wallet, the complaint says. Another $1,130 was found in the trunk of her vehicle, the complaint says.

BadAz Mofo
05-21-08, 09:49
Just wondering...how come every black girl claims she mixed? German/black, native american/black, or something something. And when you get there, you're like, there's nothing mixed about you as far as I can see in regards to your race or color.

Because most black people are mixed, it's more obvious in some than others. Unless they are straight from Africa (and even that isn't a guarantee), they aren't going to be just of African ancestry. Most of the mixing occurred a couple hundred years ago. Black people who look mixed today are the result of a more recent mixing, perhaps parents, grandparents, or great grandparents. Remember the news a few months back about Barack Obama and Brad Pitt being distantly related?

So going back to your question - I think the girls do it to make themselves seem more exotic than they really are. I'm sure she thinks she sounds more desirable and worldly if she tells you that she mixed with black and "fill in the blank."

PeeWee
05-21-08, 20:59
Because most black people are mixed, it's more obvious in some than others. Unless they are straight from Africa (and even that isn't a guarantee), they aren't going to be just of African ancestry. Most of the mixing occurred a couple hundred years ago. Black people who look mixed today are the result of a more recent mixing, perhaps parents, grandparents, or great grandparents. "

I thought this was very interesting about black women when I first started the hobby guess it all depends on what part of Africa there ancestry came from. the light skin redbone to the darkest midnight black there is a great difference in appearance eyes, lips,check and jaw are different between them. But they say variety is the spice of life:)

Neverno
05-21-08, 22:57
How about the adult book store scene? They all seem nice and clean but no booths, theaters or gloryholes. Any help on this?

I will report here as well as I get more experiences in the area.Go to the Illinois Forum and check Melrose Park for the 15th Ave Bookstore. That sounds like something that may be of interest.

PeeWee
05-23-08, 09:54
I think there's one on N 27th. st. that has private viewing of movies "not sure" sometimes I stop in for some lube or motion lotion before the full service hunt but I never seen any providers or SW's in there and there has been rumors about gays hanging out in those places :( . Some years back Madison Wi. had one on the east side that had private booths but I am not sure if it's still in business.

Like Head
05-23-08, 10:16
The one on North 27th is still there. I have never seen booths in there. The one in Madison is a sausage party. It gives me the creeps just going in there.

I think there's one on N 27th. st. that has private viewing of movies "not sure" sometimes I stop in for some lube or motion lotion before the full service hunt but I never seen any providers or SW's in there and there has been rumors about gays hanging out in those places :( . Some years back Madison Wi. had one on the east side that had private booths but I am not sure if it's still in business.

DearHunter
05-23-08, 21:57
Picked up Dawn on 34th & Lisbon today. Gave me a nice BBBJ for .20 & ended up buying her a sub sandwich too. She is a white 34 year old, fairly good looking medium build SW. I will see her again & have digits for senior members.

King Flipper
05-24-08, 15:36
Well went out for the second week in a row and had no luck, last Saturday cruised my usual north side stomping grounds where I was having tons of luck in the fall, nothing but a few nasty crackhead SW's, I passed.

Last night went crusing around midnight, started near 25th and center and drove for nearly an hour, all around North side, didn't go anyfarther north than Center but made it nearly to downtown, saw a few crackheads, but nothing worth even slowing down for. I am hoping my first two trips of the season are just flukes, I'll be out again this week hopefully I can find something worth my gas money. I am still looking for some tips on the southside, never cruised down there wondering where the action is.

Hopefully some of the girls I met in the fall will start workin again, otherwise back to the phone lines and you know how that can work out

DearHunter
05-25-08, 13:39
Last night went crusing around midnight, started near 25th and center and drove for nearly an hour, all around North side, didn't go anyfarther north than Center but made it nearly to downtown, saw a few crackheads, but nothing worth even slowing down for. I just assumed that most of the SWers are crackheads. I am not into street drugs of ANY kind, but what a girl wants to do on her own time is her business as far as I am concerned. The only thing is they tend to be more desperate, so one has to be very careful. While I suppose this statement will suprise some, I was suprised at the starting time of midnight. Years ago when I first started the hobby I tried that and quickly found out that daylight hours were much better for me. There are a lot of SW action out there right now, I just wait as long as I can because of the LE presence.

PeeWee
05-27-08, 20:13
I just assumed that most of the SWers are crackheads. I am not into street drugs of ANY kind, but what a girl wants to do on her own time is her business as far as I am concerned.

I agree with you an that one so long as they don't try to push there bad habit on to others which is not there thing to do.

DearHunter
05-29-08, 20:09
For those of us who like black girls, there is a new dancer who started Wed. Night at Encore. She is a college freshman, 19 years old. Very thin, with the biggest boobs I've ever seen (in real life anyway). BTW, you can't get away with anything at that club, but sometime I stop there because it on my way home from work, and because I know some of the girls.

King Flipper
06-02-08, 17:13
Hunter, you are probably right, they are all out there to support that habit, I guess I should have used the term FUGLY instead. As for the time it just worked out, last fall I actually had some of my better catches in the normal afterwork hours of 4-6.

On to this weekend, went out on northside after a stop at riverfest, late, around 1 am. Wasn't sure what to expect at that hour but figured at least there would no little to no LE, considering all the action downtown. Nothing at all around there, not even anything bad to report on. Drove til about 1:30 and saw absolutely nothing. Decided to head to the Spot Lite Strip Bar down in Stallis, (if you haven't been there, go I think it's the best in townm girls are super friendly and there are a few girls as hot as any in the area) driving down National near 27th and I spot a for sure SW, and a decent one at that. Did the usual eye contact and pulled down a side street. Her name was Di. About a 6-7, nice body, banging bottom, but the face was around a 4. Usual rates for BBBJ. I guess I just got lucky. Hopefully that'll lead to more luck the rest of the summer season.

DearHunter
06-08-08, 20:06
I have been seeing a lot of BSW's on Atkinson AVE. Between Capitol and 14th ST. A bad area of the City for sure, but I have never got into any real trouble there & have picked up quite a few BSW's around there over the years. I tend to like them young, 20-27 Years old, but lately it seems like the SW's in the area are a little older. I picked up a 52 year old BSW in the area yesterday. She thanked me for picking her up several times. She wanted to please me any way she could, which was nice. I have dark windows in the back of my Blazer and after we parked she climbed in the back seat and took her clothes off. She gave me a nice BBBJ for. 20, also I did what I wanted to her, and she masturbated herself quite nicely. She said her name was Anna, but had no phone number. All in all, it was a nice change of pace, and I'll probably we looking in the area some more soon.

Miam Summers
06-12-08, 15:37
Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ho Hound
06-16-08, 17:56
Drove the length of lisbon and saw nothing at about 2pm.

Checked out the GF nat linc loops and saw a few possibles and one for sure.

The for sure was a short skinny BSW wearing a mini skirt and a jacket on lincoln between 17th and 22nd

Saw her twice but both times in the wrong lane and she was gone after I looped around.

PeeWee
06-19-08, 14:38
Just got back from a wet land vacation, not that good but as reading the last weeks posts in here seems nothing was worth reporting or happening now how about some old school Lefty reporting. Come on now mongers there's got to be something out there in stroll land.

I'm planing some weekend cruising so I'll get back on later:)

PeeWee
06-24-08, 19:39
Weekend cursing and strip clubs was great although the North Ave. area between 16th and 3th also along MLK to Center St. seems to be occupied by stank rip off SW's trying to shake you down for cash for doing nothing or trying to spook you that LE cruisers are following you and a whole bunch of other BS. I don't think this is a drug problem with them but a more likely hate attitude towards the people from the out lying area and I am glad to say that other stroll areas seem to be providing good service at this time got a great BJ and foreplay in the Lisbon area for the normal amount:)

It's just to bad that Mke town has some bad actors at this time so be alert out there.

Maybe I geting a little bored of the street action and trying to get into something more in depth with my encounters like the dating scene about town but pickings seem to be slim and time consuming to find the right one for the weekend party.

Coochie Eater
07-08-08, 08:50
Damn guys, I live in Madison, and Miltown is Hooker Heaven compared to over here. Yet I don't see ANY posts! I mean, someone, somewhere has got a blowjob or a handjob or SOMETHING!

I've given up on you guys, but not on Milwaukee. Every time I've cruised over there, I've gotten action, and not from toothless festering crackheads either. I admit they're prolly crackheads, but they were nice looking and kinda fun crackheads. So if I can drift in from out of town and get a dick sucking, I don't know why you can't.

A course, mebbe we've had mass finger breakage, and it's a typing problem, not a hooker problem.

Cooch

Craven Morehead
07-10-08, 20:55
I've hooked up with Danielle several times in the last 3 months: a very busty, very attractive gal originally from Chicago, usually found on Vine & 34th at night. Service has got progressively worse & the last experience was a lame hand-job, demand for hand-wipes, demands for money, demands to be driven all over the place & generally she was a pain in my asshole. I've decided not to pick her up anymore though she does look fantastic for a crack-h0. I know she's a crack-h0 cuz I stoopidly allowed her to smoke a crack pipe in my van once. Won't make that mistake again. If you see her I suggest picking her up once just to see her hot bod.

CM

PeeWee
07-13-08, 08:04
Damn guys, I live in Madison, and Miltown is Hooker Heaven compared to over here. Yet I don't see ANY posts! I mean, someone, somewhere has got a blowjob or a handjob or SOMETHING!

I've given up on you guys, but not on Milwaukee. Every time I've cruised over there, I've gotten action, and not from toothless festering crackheads either. I admit they're prolly crackheads, but they were nice looking and kinda fun crackheads. So if I can drift in from out of town and get a dick sucking, I don't know why you can't.

A course, mebbe we've had mass finger breakage, and it's a typing problem, not a hooker problem.

Cooch

Your most likely right about the finger breakage LOL. If any of you have been keeping pace with the local news about the gang land shooting wars and the new police chief putting officers on foot and horse back in the intercity it's no wonder about the silence.

There's allot of hot talent at the strip clubs and some do out of club dating also a yahoo group about MKE strip clubs but no one is posting or giving reviews about the dancers around town?

Craig's list of MKE keeps grinding on but none of the providers seen to be advertising there services on USA sex guide. For myself I been chasing freebies lately but nothing that exciting to write about.

King Flipper
07-14-08, 17:04
Fellas

Been traveling around for work the last month, back on the scene, going out this weekend, any one have any info on hot areas or area that are hot w/ LE, let us know. I had a couple promising encounters before I left so I hope to continue the hot streak!

DearHunter
07-14-08, 23:16
Damn guys, I live in Madison, and Miltown is Hooker Heaven compared to over here. Yet I don't see ANY posts.

CoochI like to post only when I feel I have something of value to say. I have two Milwaukee area strippers who call me for f/s all the time. Of course what they are looking for is the $ that I leave on the table. Neither one will allow me to share their digits & I respect that. I know the SW's are out there, cause I see them all the time. There is just too much LE presence lately for me.

This board has however really changed my life for the better. I'm an older guy, don't really have ED, but found I could benefit from a little help anyway. I was reading on the Viagra board about All Day Chemist and the little blue pill that they call Manly. Everything they say on this board about ADC is true and I was able to get the little blue pill from them very cheap and they work great. When I pick up a SW again or if I can ever persuade these strippers to let me share, I will post.

DH

Richiboone
07-16-08, 03:04
Got one reply and some information. Thought I would put it out to the rest of the board. Also I have added some info on your town of my own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I play in St. Louis a bit. Post there too. You can also see a few posts from me on the Buenos Aries, Argentina and Cozumel, MX portion of the ISG (including some pics). (Just so you know I give back when I can.)

Anyway, will be visiting the Milwaukee area next week, staying in Brookfield. Hoping you can flesh out some info I have picked up on board as to what areas to look for WSWs.

"Lisbon" Is that Street, Avenue, Place, etc.?

"Center" Same question.

"25th" Same question (in relation to 25th and Center).

"Vine and 34th" Same q.

What comprises the "Lincoln loop"? (Already got an answer to this.)

Is there a posting or two that gives me an overview of the area for our hobby?

BTW, as you may not check your messages for a while I will make this same PM to others. No need to reply if it is after July 17th.

If you are coming to St. Louis I can provide u some info. Very familiar with one area for SWs and know some about 3 other areas.

The strip clubs on the Illinois side of the river used to be some of the best in the country for just looking. Some also provide more. Since they instituted a smoking ban in all public places in the state things have slowed down. Still active, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Drove down Lincoln about 3:30 PM Tuesday. The action is still there.

What about the 2 girls on the east end of Lincoln who stand on their second floor front porch talking on their cell phones? Anyone know if they are working?

Anyway, how about some info on notels in the area?

Appreciate any help/info even if you can't reply to it all.

Stay safe.

PeeWee
07-20-08, 19:49
Have we lost another high mileage strip club in Milwaukee land.

DearHunter
07-21-08, 20:18
Have we lost another high mileage strip club in Milwaukee land.Yeah, due to all the trouble lately in and around the club, their license, which expired in May, was NOT renewed by the City.

DH

Mr Marc
07-23-08, 02:40
I've been watching this forum for a long time, and using the services of ****** for a long time. I've recently been using craigslist. Seriously, those chicks are desperate. If you word yourself right, you can get tons of ass. Sometimes it may take a little work, but, it's free, and it's awesome.

DearHunter
07-23-08, 18:36
I've been watching this forum for a long time, and using the services of ****** for a long time. I've recently been using craigslist. Seriously, those chicks are desperate. If you word yourself right, you can get tons of ass. Sometimes it may take a little work, but, it's free, and it's awesome.Sounds interesting for sure. However I am afraid I don't understand what you mean by "if you word yourself right." How does it get to be free? Could you please elaborate a little bit.

Thanks,

DH

John Doe Jr
07-24-08, 03:32
I do the street hobby a couple times a year. Finding a descent women is hard and then the drugs, haggeling and rip-offs make it just unmotivating to me.

Every year I have a close call none then less. It's not like I'm unaware or dumb. But the other head takes over.

I get out and will look around pretty often on my ways to do other things. There is always descent women out throughout the loops. Always. Especially w/the ecomomy I have noticed women out who are beyond the Milwaukee average.

So, I find a chick on the north. (Hot collegish, tall, slender, booty, C-cups) I always do the south in past years. Pull over on a side street w/houses, under a light no-less, and I'm like are you serious? There is a car with lites on up ahead. But she refuses alleys which did not thrill me much either in this particular area. Then there is the stop and go. Haggle, go, stop, threat and finaly finish then more haggling. Blah blah.

So. The cars a half block ahead (I figure 5 cars ahead) where police cars w/lites on. Did not recognize this until I drove past them to leave. At least she shut up and asked politely to be let out. From where I was I did not even realize there where two cars with lites on. I did not bother to look in the cars as I passed.

Anyhow. This is my street fix for the year for awhile.

TwistedBrother
07-26-08, 21:48
Check out this post on this Alabama thread ... maybe Lefty has been reborn in the dirty South. Got the full-nelson, anal surprise thing going on.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=679985&postcount=418

Luv Nooke
07-26-08, 23:41
There might be a few similarities to Lefty. All in all it sounds completely fake, that by itself could raise thoughts of Lefty's posts. But the language and writing are not Lefty. Just the same, it was a bit entertaining.

PeeWee
07-27-08, 22:19
The real Lefty only made one post on the Mobil Alabama board as far as I can tell.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=16626&postcount=12

Tech Amp
07-28-08, 02:16
Hello There,

So lots of action on Lincoln and National today. Looks promising. Have been reading for a while and thought should contribute too.

Didn't get down to haggling but certainly there is a lot of great prospects. Will post an update if I dip the stick.

Mr Stinky
07-28-08, 10:44
The real Lefty only made one post on the Mobil Alabama board as far as I can tell.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=16626&postcount=12

Pee Wee...Since you and Lefty had a history together, you should pm him and find out what the hell he's been up to since 2005.
Or...is it possible someone took over his identity here? I think a lot of us would love to know what happened to him.

Stinky Out

X Factor414
07-29-08, 10:38
Sorry to sound like such a noob but who the heck is this Lefty? Sounds like he's some kind of legend on here. I did a quick search but was unable to come up with anything real concrete. Most of the search results came up with minor references to Lefty.

Would appreciate it if someone here would post a Wikipedia-like explaination of Lefty.

X Factor414
07-29-08, 11:02
Parking lot on like 85th? and Brown Deer, by that Walgreens. I came out of the bookstore and was approached by an older (45ish) black woman. She wanted to know if I was interested in buying some X rated Dvd from her. She had a little black plastic bag with about 3 movies. Said she needed some money but I told her I wasn't interested in movies and if she had anything else? She asked what do I have in mind? I then remembered that business should never be conducted outside of the car so I asked her if she'd like to go for a ride. She promptly agreed. She's not my type and I had no intention of doing anything but I figure this is my first real life experience so I'll use it as practice.

She wasn't very attractive but body was pretty decent (5'2 140 lbs, top front tooth had a gold heart shaped stud in it, short hair). After she got in the car, I asked her what she needed money for and she said she wanted to get some food. She seemed a little off cause her speech was a little slurred. I figure she wasn't a cop but asked her anyway. She kind of laughed and said no. Agreed to .2 BJ but I told her I was in a hurry for an appointment so dropped her off at the Menard's parking lot and gave her a five for something to eat at Taco Bell or McD's.

KingDd
07-29-08, 19:11
who the heck is this Lefty?
Lefty was a sick fuck with an very entertaining writing style. There is some debate on how much of his shit was fiction. Some of the things he's famous for writing about:

_machine gunning sw's in the ass bareback as he has them in a full nelson
_the mythical wheel parties where an open minded female tied to the wheel
_picking up mom's at the kiddie pool or after anorexia meetings
_lancing his std sores with a needle

Some people think he was real. Some people think we was teenage kid who posted until his mom caught him online. Whoever he was he was unique.

Eddie Haskell
07-30-08, 08:48
Go to the 2000-2004 archives, scroll back to page 20whatever and keep an eye out for the lefty encounters. I suggest though going much further back though for the more leftylike encounters. He seemed to have lost some of his zeal in his last year.

Sorry to sound like such a noob but who the heck is this Lefty? Sounds like he's some kind of legend on here. I did a quick search but was unable to come up with anything real concrete. Most of the search results came up with minor references to Lefty.

Would appreciate it if someone here would post a Wikipedia-like explaination of Lefty.

Mr Stinky
07-30-08, 10:36
Better yet, go back to Pee Wee's report about Looking for Lefty in Alabama. Click on the authors name - Looking For Lefty - and you can find all his posts going back to 2000.
Lefty was a lot of fun to read most of the time. Sometimes he got just a tad unreal, but real or not he was entertaining. If he - and that's assuming it is a he and not someone's imagination - is still around, I'd love to know what happened to him for 3 years. He might have been tossed in the clink and HE became the main object of a "wheel party".

Stinky Out

X Factor414
07-31-08, 10:11
Thanks guys! The problem was I did a search for "Lefty" when it's really "LookingforLefty".

I read some of his stories and I wonder how much of it is fabricated.

ScooterAllCity
07-31-08, 18:29
I read some of his stories and I wonder how much of it is fabricated.I'd say they all were fabricated to a point.Some more than others but in my opinion he was full of shit with his posts.

Craven Morehead
08-02-08, 09:42
I do the street hobby a couple times a year. Finding a descent women is hard .......................There is always descent women out throughout the loops.

I love descent women - they are always going down.

Craven

ScooterAllCity
08-02-08, 13:13
I love descent women - they are always going down.

CravenLOL. That was pretty good.

Spelling doesn't seem to be a strong point to some that post on this board.

PeeWee
08-03-08, 09:42
Lefty was a sick fuck with an very entertaining writing style. There is some debate on how much of his shit was fiction. Some of the things he's famous for writing about:

_machine gunning sw's in the ass bareback as he has them in a full nelson
_the mythical wheel parties where an open minded female tied to the wheel
_picking up mom's at the kiddie pool or after anorexia meetings
_lancing his std sores with a needle

Some people think he was real. Some people think we was teenage kid who posted until his mom caught him online. Whoever he was he was unique.

Oh yes, Lefty was real and had been around the block many times with the Ho's perhaps a older gent who over the years spent allot of cash on the hobby, His writings reflect the aggressive leed the action role (anything goes) whether they were just his sexual fantasies that he was writing about or did he act them out in real life is still unknown at this time.

As he wrote many times, another satisfied customer! LOL :)

ScooterAllCity
08-03-08, 12:57
Oh yes, Lefty was real and had been around the block many times with the Ho's perhaps a older gent who over the years spent allot of cash on the hobby, His writings reflect the aggressive leed the action role (anything goes) whether they were just his sexual fantasies that he was writing about or did he act them out in real life is still unknown at this time.

As he wrote many times, another satisfied customer! LOL :)Peewee you act like he was a God or something of the sort.To me he was so full of shit with his fabricated tales and I'd be very shocked if any of his stories came anywhere close to being truthful.

PeeWee
08-03-08, 16:32
No, but he was a good writer, and I assume he was from the old school of the hobby. Back before AID's and other STD's anal sex was always a option in the play 4 pay world and gang bang had a whole different meaning also it was the norm for a guy to score a drunk woman and take her out for anything goes sex and also bring along your Buddy's for there turn on her without a boot on

Not BS but just real life of the past hobby years.

There's a monger who writes on the Madison board often and tells of things back in the 1970's and early 1980's and how everything now days is sterile yuppytized and watered down to massage and covered sex for big $$$

and the fact of life is LE is out there enforcing the prostitution law also there are always new laws being put on the books all the time now days.

So which leads me to believe Lefty wasn't so far off base after all just a little SM + BD as we often see in porn movies.

But enough of my riff,,,, so others can contribute to the board:)

Gardener
08-08-08, 11:11
Anyone been with the "Irish Lass" that walks Lincoln?

Prodigy 2348
08-14-08, 12:44
I am not looking for the hottest woman, I am looking for a club were your hands can do some exploring. I went to silk and it was pretty lame, not much touching allowed. I am looking for girls that are 6 or 7 atleast, that allow a little extra.

X Factor414
08-14-08, 16:19
A question for you veteran mongers out there. Can a guy get arrested for simply showing up at an incall location, whether it be a hotel or residence?

For example, assuming it's a sting, if I made arrangement with a provider from CL or Quest line, can I get arrested as soon as I go over and knock on their door? Or do I have to give her money first? Or does there only have to be verbal agreements? Where is the line?

DearHunter
08-14-08, 17:13
A question for you veteran mongers out there. Can a guy get arrested for simply showing up at an incall location, whether it be a hotel or residence?

For example, assuming it's a sting, if I made arrangement with a provider from CL or Quest line, can I get arrested as soon as I go over and knock on their door? Or do I have to give her money first? Or does there only have to be verbal agreements? Where is the line?They will tag you after you hand over your money. That is why it would be good if there were more guys here reporting when they saw someone and it went ok.

DH

DearHunter
08-14-08, 17:22
I am not looking for the hottest woman, I am looking for a club were your hands can do some exploring. I went to silk and it was pretty lame, not much touching allowed. I am looking for girls that are 6 or 7 atleast, that allow a little extra.There are no strip clubs that allow touching like that because it is against the law. You have to "get to know a girl" which can be done in one visit. Then slip her your cell phone number and tell her you've got some extra cash, etc. And to give you a call. Some will call, some won't, but it doesn't hurt to try.

DH

Permanent Wood
08-14-08, 17:39
If they feel they have enough on you to show "Intent", then I think they could arrest you. Usually that requires some sort of deal, as in something of value to be exchanged.

PeeWee
08-14-08, 19:24
I am not looking for the hottest woman, I am looking for a club were your hands can do some exploring. I went to silk and it was pretty lame, not much touching allowed. I am looking for girls that are 6 or 7 atleast, that allow a little extra.

We all might be a little late wanting this type of action. Stargazers had several lap dance areas and one was private enclosed where you could let your fingers do the walking also fish in the face was available from some dancers :) if you were into that :) as far for the rest of the clubs they seem a bit tame at this time and I haven't heard of take outs lately

Something like the street scene only a few SW's can be spotted compared to vast numbers of them several years ago :( I would guess Milwaukee isn't the hobby paradise it once was.

I did check out the C/L MKE section on USA sex guide and most are only reporting on massage wondering where the FS, GFE women are if there is such a thing on C/L.

Eddie Haskell
08-15-08, 08:41
I go to OTB on occasion. Two dance rates 20 and 35(more private). I have always been able to let my hands roam in the 35 area. I usually see the same chick and my hand and mouth are all over her. She has long hair and she "hides my face" so I can go to town on her nipples with my mouth. My finger have dipped in a few times. I havnt thought of giving her my number, but I just may have to do that sometime.

ScooterAllCity
08-15-08, 09:33
I did check out the C/L MKE section on USA sex guide and most are only reporting on massage wondering where the FS, GFE women are if there is such a thing on C/L.Some girls are now advertising in the Therapeutic section on CL and doing FS.I believe that the girls think that not placing their ads in the Erotic Services section keeps the heat off them with LE.

Prodigy 2348
08-15-08, 11:16
I drove down National avenue around noon. I drove from Lincoln to about 28th street without success. What time of the day is best for the National avenue loop? I may drive down there tonight, how is the area after 5pm? Any great cross streets?

I am from LA, so Milwaukee's scene is pretty lame. I have visited CL and it seems to be a nightmare. There were several fellow gentleman that have been ripped off and the rest of the woman charge way to much for their appearence. I was thinking that Milwaukee would be cheaper than LA, but that is not the case. Also, the CL ladies sure seem to be stuck up. They act as if they are Julia Roberts or something. What a disappointment.

Are there any good asian massage parlors? I appreciate the help.

WillisJohnson
08-18-08, 03:11
Haven't posted for a while, but wanted to let everyone know to drive very carefully. LE are putting up speed traps all over the north loop as I'm sure most of you have noticed. 35 and and is the majority of the focus, but they are all over everywhere, on the south loop too. Seen some decent traffic on and and l recently, but LE has been very apparant. There are some real foxy BSW on north from time to time, but they want double the standard rates. I think they usually use CL and walk on slow times, but I've seen them quite a bit lately. Usually 3 of them, picked on up a few days ago and got rates I wasn't willing to pay on a milwaukee street, but now I'm thinking about it. Any one else have reviews or observances as of recently? Stay safe out there!

BadAz Mofo
08-18-08, 10:23

Welcome. I can't help you with the SWs (as that's not my thing) but I can tell you about the massage parlors. Don't bother. The 2 we have in Milwaukee are overpriced and the women are older. Do a search for the following - asian, amp, or amps and you should find all of the relevant posts. You can also do the same search on the Racine/Kenosha, but you'll find pretty much the same thing. Biggest difference between Kenosha and Milwaukee is that Milwaukee has table showers.

Also check the Libertyville/Gurnee board under Illinois and you will find more info about those amps, but they're not much better.

Asian apts are more common here, there's at least 3 or 4 on CL. The women will vary in age, looks, and experience, but for the most part they are a sure thing, unless you're too big for the girl or they think you are LEO.

Word of advice, always do a search before asking as you are more than likely not the first person to wonder about a topic in this hobby. I don't mind helping, but some here hate it when newbies don't try to help themselves first.

ScooterAllCity
08-18-08, 18:36
There are some real foxy BSW on north from time to time, but they want double the standard rates.Where are you finding these foxy BSW'S on North Ave and at what time?The only girls that I've seen lately have been pretty rough.

PeeWee
08-18-08, 19:37
I drove down National avenue around noon. I drove from Lincoln to about 28th street without success. What time of the day is best for the National avenue loop? I may drive down there tonight, how is the area after 5pm? Any great cross streets?

I am from LA, so Milwaukee's scene is pretty lame. I have visited CL and it seems to be a nightmare. There were several fellow gentleman that have been ripped off and the rest of the woman charge way to much for their appearence. I was thinking that Milwaukee would be cheaper than LA, but that is not the case. Also, the CL ladies sure seem to be stuck up. They act as if they are Julia Roberts or something. What a disappointment.

Compared to LA. providers and personal groups, swingers, Milwaukee will seem to be lame with stuck up women it's always been that way but what provider is stuck up when it comes to taking cash in for her financial gain? The problem with C/L of MKE is the young people have the turf since most providers are between 18 to 24 age this dose bring out allot of spam postings and no one can imagine what the service will be like until the $$$ is laid down. I would suggest becoming a regular at one of the strip clubs and get to know some dancers and who knows which dancer will drop you her personal phone number and FS will be a option.

Now,, about SW's hiking up there rates?? yes some are but then demand better service most will go along with that and suggest a room so you can get comfortable in not in car for the increased rate.

Handi Snack
08-18-08, 23:22
I headed for a cruise tonight, stopping for a few beers (three) prior to catch a few innings of the baseball game. I've got a local dive bar near my house, I could only watch the same damn fly dance on the bar for so long and it appeared the Brewers were going to win so I left for my hunt.

Bad idea as I had to pee every 15 damn minutes.

Wasn't feeling like a long search so I checked the North loop 1st, I saw several LEO's on North before getting to 20th (headed east) so I decided this was a bad idea. I turned down Lisbon and saw two very attractive BSW's but also saw Johnny Law making his laps, not only in squads but saw two on motorcyscles parked in alleys...Time for G/N Ave. I saw a odd looking SW, most likely hispanic around 28th and Greenfield and turned around, but someone else had pulled up as I made my u-turn. Short, with glasses, maybe it was one of you guys, who the flip knows.

Greenfield sucks with the roads torn up. Headed up National and saw what I believed to be a SW as we made eye contact, but up a block I saw damn Johnny Law again! This LEO was on a bicycle. To much authority out tonight so I headed home. Gonna go back to the bar and see if I can find that damn fly that was buzzing in my face for the first four innings of the Brewers game, I'm gonna smash that fooker.

WillisJohnson
08-19-08, 01:09
Where are you finding these foxy BSW'S on North Ave and at what time?The only girls that I've seen lately have been pretty rough.
Seen them around 27th quite a bit, but 2 of them made their way down to 16-18th. They stand out a good bit from the "norm" SW of the area. Saw them Sunday night, and one day I went prowling last week, but I can't remember it. The one I picked up on a Saturday last week maybe, and that was right at 18th. The motorcycle cops are the ones running the speed traps. See usually 4 of them on 35th, 2 on either side of north. Also at least one I parking down on Lisbon now too. And they are busy pulling people over, and I saw one pull someone over for speeding too, so be careful.

Anduril770
08-19-08, 09:45
This LEO was on a bicycle. To much authority out tonight so I headed home.I have seen them on foot patrols on both National and Lisbon. There was also that earlier post about speed traps. Could this be the new chiefs strategy? Seems like its working, I'm not risking it with so many of them out there.

PeeWee
08-19-08, 19:14
Where are you finding these foxy BSW'S on North Ave and at what time?The only girls that I've seen lately have been pretty rough.

Have the Trannys returned to the North Ave. stroll that some are spotting well dressed ones? be careful.

Over the past years I have noticed when the SW's are out in numbers so is LE and where there is one there's more in the area just like SW's

but if there is no SW's then it dose seem there is no LE lurking. Now do they wast tax payers money on a bunch of SW's or is there more serious crime in the city that needs there attention.

I really been wanting to check out the Brown Deer Rd stroll out by that adult book store but haven't had time or finding the correct time of day/evening to cruise it.

ScooterAllCity
08-20-08, 16:50
I really been wanting to check out the Brown Deer Rd stroll out by that adult book store but haven't had time or finding the correct time of day/evening to cruise it.I would like to know more about the Brown Deer Rd area also.Driven in the area at different times with no luck.That area is known as "Ghetto Meadows" by quite a few people.

Fishdude
08-20-08, 17:00
wrong forum.

Fishdude

Handi Snack
08-22-08, 03:31
Left one of my favorite North Ave bars tonight and decided to hunt along the way home.

I thought LE would be out in full force because of the shootings last night but North Ave and Lisbon was clean, not a single Johnny Law in sight.

I spotted one (BSW) on Holton and North, a little big for my likeing but I grabbbed her in case I didn't see another. Along the way to the hotel (the one right behind the Ambassador) I spotted several decent looking SW'ers that I wish I would have stopped for instead. Didn't want to hurt Petunia's feelings and kick her out.

90$ FS and wish I could say I rocked the pig, but realistically she rocked me. Dropped her porky ass off on 33rd and Vliet and decided to check out N/G/L loop just to see what was out. Didn't see a single SW on those streets. Are they dead? Anyone see a SW there recently? Saw mre cops on N/G/L than I did on North and Lisbon, which was wierd considering the shootings last night.

DearHunter
08-24-08, 17:31
The executive director of a Waukesha County program that gives young adult first-time offenders a second chance was charged Friday after police said he had sex with a Milwaukee prostitute.

See the full story at:
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=786402

This is the part that really bothers me.

According to the complaint:

XXXXX came to authorities’ attention Aug. 13 when Milwaukee police were taking the woman into custody at her residence in the XXXXX . on a prostitution charge. As officers were interviewing the woman, she received a text message from a number that was labeled “Mike District Attorny.” The woman told police she had met XXXXX on Aug. 12 and that he had paid her $240 for sex.

Police then asked the woman to call XXXXX and set up a sting. When she did, she reached his voice mail at Enlight Inc. at the Waukesha County Courthouse. After a series of text messages and phone calls, the two arranged to meet Tuesday at her residence.

Police waited nearby, and when Haas handed $260 to the woman, he was arrested, the complaint states.

XXXXX was charged with two misdemeanors related to prostitution: having and attempting to have non-marital intercourse with the woman in exchange for money. If convicted, he faces up to nine months in prison and a $10,000 fine on each charge.Now I have to worry that my main provider could get busted and be persuaded to take me down with her.

DH

PeeWee
08-24-08, 19:15
In all my years of the hobby I don't recall offering a woman money for a sex act directly in plain English. I have ask providers what there rate is and negotiated on it trying to get her rate down.

We pay them for companionship and to leave after so we don't have to hear there drama of there life story but then again when laying money down don't we expect some form of sex that is a freebie extra between two consenting adults so we return some other time with more $$$

Or are sting operations just entrapment and not on the legal level but whatever this case hasn't went to court yet.

Permanent Wood
08-24-08, 21:37
Sounds similar to what Ann from the Dells did, turning on her customers, except the numbers were higher (12 guys I think).

Anyone with info on this woman, please share.

Girls that turn on their customers should be on everyone's shit list, hopefully keeping them from ever exercising the option to earn income from us ever again.

Mister Quick
08-25-08, 10:18
XXXXX was charged with two misdemeanors related to prostitution: having and attempting to have non-marital intercourse with the woman in exchange for money. If convicted, he faces up to nine months in prison and a $10,000 fine on each charge. The way I read this in Wisconsin it is OK to give your wife money to have sex, but not a woman who is not your wife. Guess that is to keep safe all the guys whose wves only married them for their $$$.

ScooterAllCity
08-25-08, 14:49
I believe the reason that they took that sap from Waukesha down was that the police thought he was a District Attorney because he identified himself as such.Now that would have been one hell of a fish to fry.

PeeWee
08-25-08, 18:22
You gotta remember the prostitution law is as old as dirt (outdated to our present times) way back to the early 1900's when most women had no other source of income but Ho'ing also most married men supported there wife's in exchange for the usual so I would guess that's how the law was written

DearHunter
08-25-08, 23:04
It is interesting to me that even though this women did the sting for LE, they still charged her. According to the online court access she was charged with Keeping Place of Prostitution, a Felony on 8-20-2008.

DH

PeeWee
08-26-08, 18:54
So now if a adult woman invites you to her place and you have sex with her and if you leave something of value to her she is committing a felony? When will LE stay out of peoples bedrooms? :)

I think the feminist movement has lost a few rounds of battle in the area of the woman should have the right to do whatever she wants with her body (it's hers) when it comes to sex and as far for men have we not the right to sexual freedom even the gays and lesbians now can get married under the legal system and did you ever hear of a lesbian getting busted for soliciting another woman also how did it ever happen that Nevada is the only state to have legal prostitution??

ScooterAllCity
08-27-08, 09:40
It is interesting to me that even though this women did the sting for LE, they still charged her. According to the online court access she was charged with Keeping Place of Prostitution, a Felony on 8-20-2008.

DHHow about enlightening us on who this may be.Stage name or otherwise so we can steer clear.The only thing that I know is that she stayed on the 2700 block of north 61st street.

Permanent Wood
08-27-08, 15:56
Dearhunter, based on your post, you know her name. If not here, could you at least share by a private message her stage and real name.

PeeWee
08-27-08, 19:44
I doubt very much that she is back out on the streets or in C/L trying to take hobbyists down with her. The fact is she is not a lady police officer and most likely her court testimony or information will not hold up unless they got documented evidence of phone calls or text messages. I for one haven't got the slightest idea who she could be from that neighborhood.

Permanent Wood
08-27-08, 20:10
The woman got busted, then helped bust a regular customer per LE's request, in doing so the dumb bi**h reinforced the prosecution's case against her.

Peewee, I don't know what she's up to, but if we at least find out who she is, we can at least prevent her from making extra cabbage off us ever again.

DearHunter
08-27-08, 21:22
Dearhunter, based on your post, you know her name. If not here, could you at least share by a private message her stage and real name.
Yeah, the ONLY reason I didn't post more info. was the board rules. I don't know her, or how she got her customers. I found the info on line, perhaps I can give the case number...Milwaukee County Case Number 2008CF004176. Now anyone can go to the court access and look that up. The address, date, & charges match up. I was upset about this case, I just don't see why if a man goes over to a women's residence like that it is considered a crime in the first place. Also the fact that the women set him up is mind boggling.

DH

PeeWee
09-03-08, 20:24
There are no strip clubs that allow touching like that because it is against the law. You have to "get to know a girl" which can be done in one visit. Then slip her your cell phone number and tell her you've got some extra cash, etc. And to give you a call. Some will call, some won't, but it doesn't hurt to try.

DH

I have also found this to be truth mostly because Milwaukee women are a little stuck up and they like to pick there men not the reverse as it used to be but not to worry cause most are greedy for extra cash.

Strip Clubs are lame at present time on hands or contact most likely due to loosing Stargazers and tommys which seemed to be high mileage to many of patrons.

PeeWee
09-03-08, 21:04
I like to post only when I feel I have something of value to say. I have two Milwaukee area strippers who call me for f/s all the time. Of course what they are looking for is the $ that I leave on the table. Neither one will allow me to share their digits & I respect that. I know the SW's are out there, cause I see them all the time. There is just too much LE presence lately for me.

This board has however really changed my life for the better. I'm an older guy, don't really have ED, but found I could benefit from a little help anyway. I was reading on the Viagra board about All Day Chemist and the little blue pill that they call Manly. Everything they say on this board about ADC is true and I was able to get the little blue pill from them very cheap and they work great. When I pick up a SW again or if I can ever persuade these strippers to let me share, I will post.

DH

Got the same thing here, Two former dancers who I had many times over the last five years and there still calling me. This can kill a sexual appetite or the cravings. I get to thinking, why cant I replace these two with new ones of same quality and relive the experience like it was back then.

Many claim V looses it's effect after a long period of time of taking it but I found it's not the V but my sexual cravings have lessened and sex becomes more like a everyday hand shake when meeting a new one.

Now to better stuff:

anyone noticed the SW or whoever that strolls around North Ave. and FonDuLack Ave. she is very skinny with long legs and dresses very well most of the time with mini skirt and heels lots of make up and a great hair style. I get to thinking she is LE or a Tranny but I may be wrong.

Eddie Haskell
09-04-08, 08:04
Hey Peewee, what time of day/night have you seen this one?

I have a few strippers who I like to see for dances(full on touching/sucking always allowed for me) but havnt asked for outside club time; maybe I should reconsider.

ScooterAllCity
09-04-08, 10:06
Now to better stuff:

anyone noticed the SW or whoever that strolls around North Ave. and FonDuLack Ave. she is very skinny with long legs and dresses very well most of the time with mini skirt and heels lots of make up and a great hair style. I get to thinking she is LE or a Tranny but I may be wrong.What time of day have you seen this girl?A few weeks ago on a Saturday morning I saw a cutie on North and Fondy but I was reluctant to approach her.She was standing at a bus stop and didn't make eye contact when I went by.She was dressed nice in heels and a dress.

PeeWee
09-04-08, 19:11
A normal dressed up SW on North Ave. ? my experience tells me just look and drive on to other north strolls to play it safe. To many times I noticed LE watching these SW's from a distance also if I pick up one there she is trying to go through my personal stuff to rip off most of the time. I would recommend looking on other strolls besides North Ave.

Anyways, I usually see her strolling in late afternoon or early evening and on the weekends during daytime sometimes she is by that church so at first I thought she was waiting for the church buss but next time she made eye contact with a smile and had that come on look about her?

That's all I know about her.

Eddie Haskell
09-11-08, 23:29
WOW, nothing in a week. No SW or provider action, but Ive been scoring on the quest line with freebies for NSA fun. Ive hit 3 in the last month alone. Anyone else getting anything?

Handi Snack
09-11-08, 23:35
WOW, nothing in a week. No SW or provider action, but Ive been scoring on the quest line with freebies for NSA fun. Ive hit 3 in the last month alone. Anyone else getting anything?I've seen a bunch of SW's on the North Side. Plenty of pickings, just haven't made the stop.

I haven't seen squat on the N/G/L loop in a few weeks and am convinced that the N/G/L loop just doesn't deliver the goods.

I don't do the provider thing so I cannot comment, rather have a mangy SW.

Curious about the Quest line and how that works and am unfamiliar with the NSA term?

Eddie Haskell
09-12-08, 07:45
Curious about the Quest line and how that works and am unfamiliar with the NSA term?

The Quest line is a phone dating(cough) system. Males and females place ads and message eachother if interested. There is a live chat feature where you can listen to who is online at the same time and send them immediate messages. A good majority are street walkers; or in this case phone walkers. Prices are a little higher 50-100. There are also women looking for relationships, phonesex, nutcases just looking to desperately talk to someone etc etc. Then of course there are the horny divorcees who are just looking to get layed after years of neglect; No Strings Attached(NSA) sex. I spend 50 sometimes 100 per month. A steal in my book.

The quest number is 414-431-2929. Listen for the ever popular "meet and greet" or bragging of "straight white teeth" and you can be assured she will slob your knob for a small donation.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe

Eddie

PeeWee
09-12-08, 20:34
WOW, nothing in a week. No SW or provider action, but Ive been scoring on the quest line with freebies for NSA fun. Ive hit 3 in the last month alone. Anyone else getting anything?

You gotta look at it this way,, if it was so easy to meet a woman and get laid would there be any demand for the ever increasing SW hobby the only deterring factor is LE and the price you will pay for getting caught in the act.

I also realize that the age group you are in has a lot of barring on freebie hunting. Under 30 seems to have luck but if your middle age that's a different story entirely also the only demands SW's have is to receive some financial compensation for there entertainment provided and even that can go bad sometimes. Now how many times have I tried the web personal and other dating services with women over stating themselves with writings and pictures and there big list of qualification requirements of who they will meet.

Now how many of us have time and patience for wadding through this mud and going without a date for weeks while she makes up her mind if she really wants a date.

Eddie Haskell
09-14-08, 22:23
I also realize that the age group you are in has a lot of barring on freebie hunting. Under 30 seems to have luck .

Im 46 and the age range of the freebies has been 31 through early 50's Were they 9's 0r 10's? LOL...NO, but they sucked like vaccuum cleaners hahaha.

Big Taco
09-15-08, 18:11
I live near n/g/l and yes it did died down but there is hope you just have to know when to look I just picked up a s/w 20 (black) of couse young pretty with a phat big backside 50/4 both. Don't give up hope.

Be safe stay safe.

Big Taco
09-15-08, 19:06
I live around the loop and yes it did die down but keep your heads up just Saturday night I had luck with a very pretty young (20) s/w I only gave her half and got both jobs done. Don't let this hobby die out stay safe and be safe.

Nj Dave321
09-16-08, 19:49
I have a business seminar coming up next month. My 1st time in this area. How is the AMP/RMP scene? How can I get #'s, newspaper classified ads?

Whats fun stripclub wise?

Thanks!

BadAz Mofo
09-17-08, 10:19
I have a business seminar coming up next month. My 1st time in this area. How is the AMP/RMP scene? How can I get #'s, newspaper classified ads?

Whats fun stripclub wise?

Thanks!

Welcome newbie. Read post #1204.

Handi Snack
09-17-08, 14:52
Anyone finding any WSW's or HSW/LSW's?

If so, which stretch of road?

All I've found in the past week is BSW's and the are so street worn I cant get myself to pull over.

Nj Dave321
09-17-08, 19:51
Welcome newbie. Read post #1204.Guilty as charged, I saw that like 5 minutes after I posted, and I knew I'd get this responce, but figured I might get some fresher data, so did't delete post.

Sorry

Handi Snack
09-18-08, 00:36
Not sure what I can and cannot post.

I've been going to an AMP on HWY 100 since May/June and have plenty of luck.
Great table showers, very clean as it is brand new, probably under a year.
One of the ladies is gross, the other two aren't to bad for little Asain women.
100 for an hour TS, 70 for 30 minutes. Great massages too. Always had a good finish, even with my first stop.

Big Taco
09-18-08, 20:58
I have been trying to find some and had a little luck but no luck at times and I live around n/g/l.

Big Taco
09-22-08, 19:08
Has any one found a hispainc s/w if so please pm me.

BadAz Mofo
09-23-08, 12:20
Guilty as charged, I saw that like 5 minutes after I posted, and I knew I'd get this responce, but figured I might get some fresher data, so did't delete post.

Sorry

No worries man. I didn't mean to come off like I was busting your chops. Just offering some advice.

Handi Snack
09-23-08, 14:33
Can someone PM their south loop route, if they have had success?

I'd like to find a SW on tha side of town. The north loop isn't satifying my craving. Or just post it as I'm sure LE is well aware of any activity if it exists.

Member #1342
09-24-08, 00:07
It has been awhile since I have been in here and thought it was time to share what I have seen on the mean streets.

I admit I have been also hitting Craigslist as well as Quest and the other phone chat lines, but have had some dicey run-ins with several of those girls as of late, and I missed the thrill of hunting the street, but the pickings have been slim this year, especially when I compare it to several years ago, and we can thank Nan and Ed for that.

The north side has always been somewhat scary, but I cut my mongering teeth up there, but the quality has been pretty sad this year, a lot more crackheads are out there, not to mention their pimps watching over everything. But I did find one decent one last week. a BSW who calls herself Mocha, shes about 40, thin, dark black hair, small tits but decent looking overall. I found her by the McDonalds near 10th & North, offered up a BBBJCIM for $25. we parked a few blocks to the north and got down to biz. Nice slow technique, she knows her way around down there and after I popped she stayed down on me, literally driving me crazy. and then we noticed the 3 guys approaching my truck and she got down and told me to take off which I did. we got a few blocks away and she was mumbling for me to pull over. She still had a mouth full and needed to get rid of it, so I pull over and she spits, then plainly says "I hope they didn't see me...this is my hood!" I thought she was a good sport and gave her an extra $5 for the effort. She did not have digits but she usually works that area late at night, and I do recommend.

The south side has been quiet for the most part, but they are still out there. With Greenfield being torn up that was a challenge, but found several regualrs there. There is Lynette, a WSW, brown hair, about 130, 5'9", nice 36 c/d's (very fun to suck and squeeze) and a clean tight pussy. BBBJ/CFS can usually be had for $60 but you can sometimes talk her down. She also has a place nearby but isn't available until after 9pm most nights as her friend's Mom is usually around until then (unless you catch her when she has a motel room.) But she is a very good time, and does she love to cum.

Another is Jennifer, also known as Blondie, also a wsw I'm guessing late 30's, 5"7, 34C's, about 115, also a nice clean & tight pussy. Very vocal and will literally screw you into the bed. She also loves to have guys finish on her tits, I guess it's her thing. Can usually get BBBJ/CFS for $60, and has a variety of incalls off GL, mostly friends houses but all have been safe and clean. Also of mention is Layla, a 19 y.o. hispanic girl about 5'6" 34-36C/D (she had a kid about 6-8 months ago) with a clean and tight pussy. All service is covered, but she is pricey, usually $50 for CBJ and $100 for CFS. Her big rule though is no DATY, which wasn't a big deal, but if she charges that much is should be on the table.

Anyways, I do have digits for the ladies above (except Mocha) and will trade with senior members. There is still life out there, you just have to be patient in finding it. As always, happy Hunting and stay safe.

lance53214
09-27-08, 14:35
Hello all,

I have been a member for sum time. I usually only go on the prowl a few times a year. About 2 months ago I found a real jewel I think her name was Amanda. Found her around 10th and lincoln, about avg. Height about 125lb a few tattoos, and a pierced tounge. Great time was had for 50, she gave me her digits I like an idiot lost them. Any help? Love to see her again.

Thanks Lance

Mister Quick
09-29-08, 11:35
Hello all,

I have been a member for sum time. I usually only go on the prowl a few times a year. About 2 months ago I found a real jewel I think her name was Amanda. Found her around 10th and lincoln, about avg. Height about 125lb a few tattoos, and a pierced tounge. Great time was had for 50, she gave me her digits I like an idiot lost them. Any help? Love to see her again.

Thanks LanceIf you have been a member for soemtime why have you not posted something useful before making your first post asking for info?

Cigar Smoker
10-01-08, 17:20
It has been a while since I was on this board. Lincoln is still very slow, although there are several girls working out of a house between 16th and 17th. I wouldn't pick them up. I had an experiance with one of them and would slap the s*** out of one if I ever picked her up again. I did find a somewhat nice one, her name is Lisa. A few extra pounds but a very nice mouth. BBBJ for a Jackson.

For those of you who use the chat lines, Laura is back!! OUTSTANDING BBJCIM. She has a velvet mouth. You will melt in it. Very nice girl also, she is in her late 20's.

Stay safe

Cigar Smoker
10-01-08, 17:28
I was on one of the chat lines the other day and Laura is back. Remember her, she lives on 58th and Vilet and has a mouth like velvet.

Anyway, I was going thru old postings came across this oune of yours. Cann you tell me more about her, where in milwaukee is she and is she worth a visit.

lance53214
10-01-08, 22:09
Well most of my questions have been answered here on some of the other post. Like I said I only play a few times a year and and most of the girls I have meet are not to be found again. I have exchanged ## a few times with people here but never thought I had any thing that really added to the content of the board. Plus I wanted plausible denial if my alter ego was exposed at home. But as you can see it didn't take long for some one to go neg. On my post. It wasnt like I didn't have any thing to add to the site and looking to score from someone else work. This was the first time I found a girl that was worth sharing, a new name, not one that others have talked about. Sure I ask if others had seen her but, as far as I can tell no one has ever had a girl named amanda, with a pierced touge, I also shared where I found her so hopefully others could find her. All I asked if others had the same number that I had and lost.

Thanks for the warm welcome, (and you wonder why some don't post)