PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

OlderFunGuy
03-16-15, 23:33
Was on qwest chat line Friday talked to sasha she texted me this pic says she is Russian, 31 years old, 5'4", 120 pounds, 34 b, loves being eaten out, $100 downside is that she lives in Kenosha but, am meeting her Monday at Potowatomi for dinner and bingo talked to her at length and she sounds nice will let you know how it goes. 369618.Happy St Patricks Day everyone! Anyhow, I had posted about Sasha before I met her, which in hindsight, probably shouldn't have done. Per my original post, was supposed to meet up at Poto for dinner and BINGO. Couple of miscues during the day and we didn't connect. Part of the problem is that she only has a land line. In any event, we talked around 7 PM and she was still up to meet at Poto for the Night Owl Bingo. I passed because my old ass was dragging. But she sounds sincere and sweet and I am still hoping to meet up with her in the near future. OFG out.

Whistles
03-22-15, 23:35
I've had some further adventures on Seeking Arrangement. My last post about this got a lot of response, so I thought I'd update the board.

I spent $70 for another one month membership. I set up a new account rather than use the previous one. I always play the "never done this before" card with the women. I use google image to find a pic that's something like me and make up a story about myself. I always look for longer meetings, like 2 h at minimum, as a get to know you / multiples kind of thing. I spend money, and I'm not interested in debate about it. I don't disparage $40 car date guys, but I'm not one.

I met Yashi, a 33 yo Mexican who goes by "00111011 00101001". Figure it out. Gorgeous little face. Tiny body, no fat, but some wear and tear, evidence of at least one kid. She's a classy professional woman. There was confusion about finding one another even though I told her exactly where I'd be. (The bar where we met had no cell signal.) Once settled, 45 min late, we had drinks, then multiples fun in a hotel room, $400. Submissive, multiple BBBJ, any position I asked, one tramp-stamp tattoo. A little cold, personally, for my tastes, but in no way bad. She cut our time slightly short due to the meeting problems, which didn't thrill me. Overall good experience despite these small complaints. May call her again.

I met Pam, who has since deleted her profile. A 32 yo single mom sex freak who likes it rough. Very skinny, but sexy and totally willing. Had lunch, drinks, and a long afternoon of private fun. Into everything, seriously, including greek. Gave her $400. I've had trouble getting back in touch with her though, but I'm trying. Hope I haven't lost touch with her or she has had second thoughts.

I met "Chloe H", a 20 yo college girl with an ok face and a thick but firm body. Paranoid about meeting, doesn't want to be seen too much in public etc. Initial meeting in a coffee shop, but then a week later met right in the hotel room. Small boobs, amazing bubble butt and stout legs, real PAWG material. Unfortunately, awful in bed. Terrible BBBJ technique (mostly fast jerking with minimal actual oral.) No initiative. Lousy moves. Rushed her clothes back on in between rounds for some reason. She had asked for $350 for 2 h. Wants to know if I'll see her again. I won't.

Met "Lilonehere" or Michelle. Really hard to communicate with her, she switches from email to texts and back mid-conversation, probably something about her phone software but it caused a lot of confusion and some of her texts / emails I never received. When we finally met she was a 36 yo single mom, ok face, very nice bod, not an ounce of fat. Terrible terrible toothy BJ, paranoid I might CIM (not a chance honey) so I cut it short. However, she enjoyed receiving oral a lot, very vocal. OK sex, but after one shot hopped up, got dressed, and made coffee. (Guess her ex-husband was a one shot guy. Very talkative, told me way too much about her life and family. Won't see again.

Non-productive: I met "ChippieDame" also known as JP, in public for drinks. Big fat girl from Sheboygan with an annoying voice, she talked incessantly about NBA basketball, begged off suddenly, then later texted me she couldn't go through with it. Whatever. Also, I set up a time to meet "Seductive Stacy" and she stood me up without a word, I wrote to her and texted her and got no response. So there you go.

I am definitely trying to see Pam again, and maybe Yashi, but I tend to play for variety. I have a few others I'm circling. I try to get them away from the site and to my burner phone or email quickly. My membership just ran out but I hope to get one or two more meetings out of it.

Glad to share info or tips, whatever, but this post contains most of my current knowledge.

LookingForLefty
03-22-15, 23:45
Whistles.

Thanks. You are my new hero. You went above and beyond the call of duty. Better clear out your box. You will be getting fan mail.

Whistles
03-23-15, 09:32
Lefty, I'm humbled. I'm just a horny idiot with money. You're a legend. But thanks.

Whistles.

Thanks. You are my new hero. You went above and beyond the call of duty. Better clear out your box. You will be getting fan mail.

Tippe
03-23-15, 21:00
Anyone here have Lydia Ray's contact info? I'm actually staying in the UWM area in the following weekend, so this will work out perfectly. Thank you very much.

*Actually couldn't wait to graduate from the you and now I'm back for the few fond memories, classic. *.

CheeseLover
03-25-15, 00:04
Lefty, I'm humbled. I'm just a horny idiot with money. You're a legend. But thanks.Hey W,

Your inbox has been full for a long time. You need to empty it.

Cheese.

LookingForLefty
03-26-15, 15:19
Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.

Travlnmn
03-26-15, 16:21
Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.Oh this is so fxxxing funny. We all have been there.

Dingusmcc
03-26-15, 16:58
What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great. Free Indian food? And the blackest asshole you've ever seen? Doesn't sound too bad, I mean you already paid.

Oh this is so fxxxing funny. We all have been there.I wish I could say I'd been there, but can't.

LookingForLefty
03-26-15, 17:38
Free Indian food? And the blackest asshole you've ever seen? Doesn't sound too bad, I mean you already paid.

I wish I could say I'd been there, but can't.These women would not get a second look from anyone. But you know what? I'll be taking a shower, putting on after shave, shaving my nuts, wearing a nice shirt with a collar. Help me.

Shzitzx
03-26-15, 18:05
These women would not get a second look from anyone. But you know what? I'll be taking a shower, putting on after shave, shaving my nuts, wearing a nice shirt with a collar. Help me.Lefty, You are what my SO calls a man wh*re. And you paid. You are killing me.

Member #4705
03-26-15, 18:35
What kind of sick SOB am I?The absolute best kind, bro. The absolute best.

OlderFunGuy
03-26-15, 19:00
Howdy everyone! I received an email today from Seeking Arrangements which said they are opening a new website called "Openminded" I registered on there and it said I am now part of their "beta" testing. Will keep you posted. Awhile back I mentioned "EroticMonkey" There are now a few reviews on there for Milwaukee ladies. The odd part is that it is free and when you read the "juicy details" they are word for word the "uicy details" on another review site where you have to pay to read. I don't quite know what to make of it but you may want to take a quick look. OFG over and out stay thirsty my friends.

ItaloSamoa
03-26-15, 19:26
Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.LOL. Very funny LFL. Round 2 is free so my vote would be to go for it! Fat hairy chics need some good lovin' too!

Dingusmcc
03-26-15, 20:52
LOL. Very funny LFL. Round 2 is free so my vote would be to go for it! Fat hairy chics need some good lovin' too!AND there's free home made indian food!

Monger712
03-27-15, 09:30
Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.ROLFLMAO. Got tears in my eyes, Oh man good stuff.

Guzica1
03-27-15, 13:26
Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.Personally, I would have been in heaven. Older. Juicy hairy box. (sorry, I love mature ladies, esp with a hairy puss). Black back hole. And then a freebie and some good homemade Indian cooking?? Sign me up LOL.

Mr Old Style
03-27-15, 17:09
Howdy everyone! I received an email today from Seeking Arrangements which said they are opening a new website called "Openminded" I registered on there and it said I am now part of their "beta" testing. Will keep you posted. Awhile back I mentioned "EroticMonkey" There are now a few reviews on there for Milwaukee ladies. The odd part is that it is free and when you read the "juicy details" they are word for word the "uicy details" on another review site where you have to pay to read. I don't quite know what to make of it but you may want to take a quick look. OFG over and out stay thirsty my friends.Based on your post, I went over to EroticMonkey and registered. Looked at the limited number of MKE profiles and found that after all these years Summer Knight is Asian. It has some problems with credibility.

Member #6005
03-27-15, 21:45
...Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this?...Yet, I commiserate. And think, the free food is more appealing than the free pussy.

LookingForLefty
03-29-15, 00:56
Yet, I commiserate. And think, the free food is more appealing than the free pussy.We are still at the house. Took separate cars in case one of use wanted to escape and the other didn't. Watched the game and ate dinner. It was awful. I am farting fire --seriously. The desert was sweet. How can they eat that stuff going from hot to sweet? Interesting women. The never really knew their husbands. The men were living in England and the families arranged the marriage. Then to the USA, raised kids and kids moved on. From what I can tell they believe we are their boyfriends now. Feel bad for them because they are getting no help from their family back home. They don't have pot to piss in. Anyway back to the dirty part. Looks, not as bad as Big Red. Not as fat. They are kind of fun and round two was free. But no chemistry. They are used to that. Just pick a guy and go with it. I'd rather go back to where its just business. Even if I'm not paying up front, then at least pay them to leave when we are done.

Sinlover
03-29-15, 01:23
Even if I'm not paying up front, then at least pay them to leave when we are done.I believe a wise old man by the name of Charlie Sheen spoke of providers when testifying in court and said "I don't pay them for sex, I pay for them to leave".

LookingForLefty
03-29-15, 14:50
She used to be on S. A. Super hot. Today she is at the Peoples Home Equity booth at the 91st annual realtors home and garden show at state fair park. If you do a playboy model search for Amanda Barbara you will find her pics and perhaps videos. http://pbbb.playboygirls.com/pic_Amanda_Barbara_1/

Ccap poster child. Amazed she is still driving. Even her mugshot is hot. She may have found a sugar daddy since her ad has been taken down. Looks like a recent address is a nice home in Brookfield. But she is on the bucket list.

Really wish I had time to TOFFT. Its killing not to be able to go.

RndmFF
03-29-15, 21:46
Not sure if this is the right forum but I was looking for that backpage ad for the provider whom has fitness modeling pics in it. I believe there was an email also associated with it. Wondering if anyone has a link? Thanks.

ScooterAllCity
04-04-15, 14:40
Thought I'd post a few pics of one of my ATF's in pink for Easter. 372730372731372732372733372734.

Amplover69
04-04-15, 16:57
Damn Scooter!

BigTen
04-05-15, 21:11
There is an profile in the real estate section of the Journal Sentinel today on a woman named Amanda. She is a mortgage broker at Peoples Mortgage. I checked her in CCAP.

She has quite the list of court visits. She does look good in the pic in the paper.

All this talk of a playboy caliber gal in our midst has me frothing at the mouth. Who is she? Please pm. Is she the one on explore talent? Appreciate the info.

S.

LookingForLefty
04-05-15, 21:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Lefty, I know you have been around her forever but once a chick leaves the business it's kinda like the trick they used on Dallas when Bobbie got killed, it was all a dream and didn't happen. You can't post photos linking them from their old life to their new ones brother.

A2

Fredies Dream
04-06-15, 00:23
I had a similarly unusual experience. I 62 year old lady, friend of a friend was led to believe I was some how a male escort. My friend kept telling me about this older woman needing the attention of a man and I finally said what the hell. So I did it. I spent 2 hours with her and she actually left me money on the table. LOL.

See the full report on the link below post # 2794.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3617-General-Reports/page2

Yesterday morning I met with my banker. Said he met an Indian woman who's husband has left. She has a sister. Both married to these two brothers and they are gone. The women live in Brookfield. One is in default and my pal had approached her with a way to make some money being a sugar baby. After talking I said get them on the phone lets have some fun. We meet at this Asian Hibachi place in Waukesha by Texas Road House. They are 25 minutes late. In walk two women, about 45 or so, a little chunky, and honestly not very attractive. Well dressed though. They are loud and bubbly, laughing at everything. Real talkers. Complaining about their horrible husbands. Telling us we are handsome and they would gladly entertain us for $250 each. Really, I don't want to pay at all. Nice ladies but not my type. But the more we sit there the more I am open to it. They have a beautiful home in Brookfled behind Sendiks plaza. We follow them back. Inside its spectacular. They want to dance for us so we let them belly dance. Then we pair up and go to separate bedrooms. I get the oldest and fattest one. She disrobes and yes, I am a bit disappointed. She's a bit fat, sloppy, but she is dark skinned all over. She's got a bush that has never been trimmed. But I'm a good sport, give her a nice rubdown. Suck her tits and give her some DATY. She loved it and said she had never had that before. Really? Then she wanted to see my "engine". I let her give me some head and it was a bit mechanical but slow. No condoms, we went bareback. Did various positions and she seems to be liking it. So lets go for anal. I was expecting a big NO, but she said sure, but to use lotion and to go slow. She had the blackest asshole I've ever seen. I pile drive it in and then lower down for a good view. Now she is screaming and moaning, doesn't seem to like it. I'm holding on to her luv handles with long slow strokes. Within a minute I'm done. Pull out to the sound of a big fart. Followed by a foul odor. Wow, and I paid for this? Shower up and my pal is already dressed and watching TV. The ladies ask if we can come back that night. Sorry too soon. I tell this lady I can't afford another 250. She said to come back anyway, no charge. They would make us dinner and show us how good Indian food is. They said we need Indian wives.We agreed on Saturday night. What kind of sick SOB am I? Worse yet, I'm looking forward to going. Don't know why, its not that great.

MilwaukeeTJ
04-06-15, 08:53
There is an profile in the real estate section of the Journal Sentinel today on a woman named Amanda. She is a mortgage broker at Peoples Mortgage. I checked her in CCAP.

She has quite the list of court visits. She does look good in the pic in the paper.Some of those Google links go to legit modeling sites. She is smoking hot.

CheddarMonger
04-06-15, 11:16
I'm tired of the ladies that I've been seeing lately. Don't get me wrong, I've been happy with their services, just looking for variety. That's really why I hobby anyway, different pussies to stroke it into and out of!

Anyone with recommendations, I'd love to hear them. Prefer young spinners, but a little meat on the bones is fine. No BBW's though. And I'm usually more into non AA providers, but again, no hard and fast lines there.

TIA, looking forward to making some new friends. Happy to share info on my more recent ladies with Seniors or active non-senior members.

CM.

LookingForLefty
04-06-15, 19:14
Agreed. We will let Amanda go off in the sunset in her new career. She is still on my bucket list even though I struck out with her on S. A.

X Factor414
04-06-15, 20:52
Some of those Google links go to legit modeling sites. She is smoking hot.Yeah she's about as hot as they get. Way out of my league; I can't afford that.

Member #4705
04-09-15, 01:11
My thanks to everyone I've met here. I'm out 100%. You can only play the odds so long, no matter how safe you try and be. A half hour interview with Uncle LEO today convinced me of the error of my ways. Just an interview, nothing else. Seniors can PM for for details while I'm here. I've asked admins to delete my account.

Stallis.

(Sorry Mailbox cleared now)

Mr Old Style
04-09-15, 09:28
My thanks to everyone I've met here. I'm out 100%. You can only play the odds so long, no matter how safe you try and be. A half hour interview with Uncle LEO today convinced me of the error of my ways. Just an interview, nothing else. Seniors can PM for for details while I'm here. I've asked admins to delete my account.

Stallis.

(Sorry Mailbox cleared now)Sorry to hear this. I was stopped and "interviewed" near the airport in February after leaving a hotel parking lot. Still haven't gotten the urge to get back in the saddle. If I ever do, it won't be a hotel date. Your whole life sort of passes before your eyes and you realize how much you could lose. Stay safe.

Dmurray
04-09-15, 09:35
Sorry to hear this. I was stopped and "interviewed" near the airport in February after leaving a hotel parking lot. Still haven't gotten the urge to get back in the saddle. If I ever do, it won't be a hotel date. Your whole life sort of passes before your eyes and you realize how much you could lose. Stay safe.What did the cops talk to you about? You shouldn't have to give them any info other than you went to see a friend. It's none of their business.

Mr Old Style
04-09-15, 11:21
What did the cops talk to you about? You shouldn't have to give them any info other than you went to see a friend. It's none of their business.Whole story was that I pulled into the parking lot, stopped and text-ed that I was there. Received no response. Waited about 5 minutes and tried again. Left the parking lot, drove across the street to a fast food place and texted again. She responded and told me 5 minutes. I drove back into the parking lot and again text-ed. She said ten minutes. I decided to cut my losses and head home. I was out on the street when not one but two squads turned their lights on to stop me. Asked why I was in the lot, and why I came backed. Threatened me with loitering (not a big deal, but would have to explain why I was in OC in a motel lot to the Frau) and keep up the intimidation. Finally let me go after a lecture about pimps and the dangers. They had my drivers license and threated to send a ticket for soliciting to my home. I certainly could fight it and probably win, but there is still the embarrassment and explanations.

ScooterAllCity
04-09-15, 12:34
I saw a woman this morning that I talked to on Quest who calls herself Sexy Chocolate. She is an older woman in her late 40's who still looks decent with a nice ass. She lives with her sister on Lincoln Ave near 13th Street. I was told that she performs also. Then she asked me if I wanted her to watch for an extra $10. Next time maybe, but not today I told her. Overall she was very friendly and I felt comfortable in her room. And the CBJ was very good as she knows what she is doing. $40 damage. Will repeat. I just might try the sister next time.

ScooterAllCity
04-09-15, 15:23
I see the Casual Encounters section on CL is pretty much all spam ads now. I couldn't believe that it could have gotten wore than it was, but it has.

X Factor414
04-09-15, 15:36
I see the Casual Encounters section on CL is pretty much all spam ads now. I couldn't believe that it could have gotten wore than it was, but it has.All spam, the few that aren't are guys.

Stashy222
04-09-15, 17:31
I see the Casual Encounters section on CL is pretty much all spam ads now. I couldn't believe that it could have gotten wore than it was, but it has.Any success I've ever had on Craigslist is after I posted an ad. Usually just asking for bbj in the ad and allowing for meeting in a car. I'm not interested in the ones that always reply to ads everytime I put them up, but sit on them for a while until I get someone fresh. Like the streets (I assume since I don't partake) the 10th or so is best because rent is over due. It does take a lot of time posting ads every few days, but I have had reasonable success at the. 6 value for some nice not ghetto bbj.

Zeuss
04-09-15, 22:29
Whole story was that I pulled into the parking lot, stopped and text-ed that I was there. Received no response. Waited about 5 minutes and tried again. Left the parking lot, drove across the street to a fast food place and texted again. She responded and told me 5 minutes. I drove back into the parking lot and again text-ed. She said ten minutes. I decided to cut my losses and head home. I was out on the street when not one but two squads turned their lights on to stop me. Asked why I was in the lot, and why I came backed. Threatened me with loitering (not a big deal, but would have to explain why I was in OC in a motel lot to the Frau) and keep up the intimidation. Finally let me go after a lecture about pimps and the dangers. They had my drivers license and threated to send a ticket for soliciting to my home. I certainly could fight it and probably win, but there is still the embarrassment and explanations.I had a similar thing happen to me up in Green Bay they said they profiled me because of my IL plates. Asked why I was there. I said I was spending the night (it was a hotel) I forgot the Packers were playing at home, or I would've said that I was in for the game. Supposedly lots of dealers come up from Chitown. I didn't fit the rest of the profile.

Moral of the story is to have a story to tell if LE hassles you: The fishing, don't help them out! Lots of people have affairs. Worst case rent a room; cheaper than a ticket.

Guzica
04-10-15, 12:11
I saw a woman this morning that I talked to on Quest who calls herself Sexy Chocolate. She is an older woman in her late 40's who still looks decent with a nice ass. She lives with her sister on Lincoln Ave near 13th Street. I was told that she performs also. Then she asked me if I wanted her to watch for an extra $10. Next time maybe, but not today I told her. Overall she was very friendly and I felt comfortable in her room. And the CBJ was very good as she knows what she is doing. $40 damage. Will repeat. I just might try the sister next time.I'm sorry but what is Quest? Also, I don't have a "monger phone". I did have an "extra" phone and played a little. The wifey found it, but I was able to get out of it. WHEW!! Now I just try to do this stuff on the comp w / Emails. Not the easiest way. Anyone have any helpful ideas??

WizardOfAahs
04-10-15, 22:46
I'm sorry but what is Quest? Also, I don't have a "monger phone". I did have an "extra" phone and played a little. The wifey found it, but I was able to get out of it. WHEW!! Now I just try to do this stuff on the comp w / Emails. Not the easiest way. Anyone have any helpful ideas??QuestChat.com or Mobile App, your extra is mot likely analogous to a monger or a burner.

JackFlack
04-11-15, 02:05
I'm sorry but what is Quest? Also, I don't have a "monger phone". I did have an "extra" phone and played a little. The wifey found it, but I was able to get out of it. WHEW!! Now I just try to do this stuff on the comp w / Emails. Not the easiest way. Anyone have any helpful ideas??Honesty is always best. Any way you can swing getting permission?

Apart from that, there are dual SIM phones so you can have 2 SIM cards (2 numbers / 2 accounts) in one phone at once. Otherwise maybe a single SIM phone and switch the SIM card when you are out having adventures. Your main phone won't be available if you swap out the SIM though.

Google Voice actually might work for you. It gives you a free second number forwarded to your main phone which you can turn off and on by checking a check box on the web site. All calls and texts are forwarded to your phone (when it's set to active) and back without your real number being exposed. You can also manage and reply to calls and texts on the web site.

JackFlack
04-11-15, 02:29
I had a similar thing happen to me up in Green Bay they said they profiled me because of my IL plates. Asked why I was there. I said I was spending the night (it was a hotel) I forgot the Packers were playing at home, or I would've said that I was in for the game. Supposedly lots of dealers come up from Chitown. I didn't fit the rest of the profile.

Moral of the story is to have a story to tell if LE hassles you: The fishing, don't help them out! Lots of people have affairs. Worst case rent a room; cheaper than a ticket.I got stopped as I was leaving the north loop one time. I try to stay off the North loop these days because I don't have a good reason for being there. My buddy and I had each just gotten BBBJ from a pair of fine ladies we ran across. We were just off the loop and on our way home when we were stopped. Apparently, they had noticed 2 white guys cruising around for to long with no apparent destination. The traffic stop included 2 squads side by side almost completely blocking the street. The stated reason for the stop was "driving through a bad neighborhood in too nice a car". They separated us and questioned us separately. Our story was that we were bored and just decided to take a drive. Fortunately, my buddy was staying about 1 block away from where we got stopped so the story was plausible. They ended up trying to rattle our cages by accusing us of trying to purchase drugs which we both just laughed at. They didn't really have anything on us so they ended up letting us go after about half an hour.

RolandDeschain
04-12-15, 11:03
After a nice dinner with friends I decided to try my luck at some 'local talent'. I was in the airport area so I parked at a restaurant lot and started cruising BP. While texting potential talent I notice a cop turn into the lot and drive to the rear of the building. I think nothing of it but it does get your Spidey Senses up. A few minutes later he comes from around the building and parks behind me. On go the lights and I'm thinking, seriously?

He comes up and says I have a taillight out (I know they aren't). I politely tell him that I just fixed w burned out bulb and I know they work. He then get an attitude about my loitering in their parking lot. I tell him that I stopped to answer my phone, I'd think you should be happy I'm not driving and futzing with my phone. He then changes tack and starts implying that He knows why I'm parked there. He harps on me for 10 minutes about known areas of prostitution and that he has my plate numbers, etc. I ask, am I being cited?. He says no. May I leave then? I'm sure my dogs would appreciate their walk.

Was he bored? Who knows. Be careful out there guys, Uncle LEO seems to be watching that area a little closer than I would have thought.

Roland.

ScooterAllCity
04-12-15, 11:18
After a nice dinner with friends I decided to try my luck at some 'local talent'. I was in the airport area so I parked at a restaurant lot and started cruising BP. While texting potential talent I notice a cop turn into the lot and drive to the rear of the building. I think nothing of it but it does get your Spidey Senses up. A few minutes later he comes from around the building and parks behind me. On go the lights and I'm thinking, seriously.Who's parking lot were you in?

RolandDeschain
04-12-15, 11:27
Who's parking lot were you in?The Culvers on 6th and Layton. There's three hotels within walking distance of it.

ScooterAllCity
04-12-15, 11:46
The Culvers on 6th and Layton. There's three hotels within walking distance of it.Thanks. I thought it might have been Jalapeņo Loco on Howell. I go there from time to time and there always seems to be plenty of activity at the motel that is directly to the north ot the restaurant. I think that's a Motel 6 if my memory is correct.

Mr Old Style
04-12-15, 17:01
Thanks. I thought it might have been Jalapeo Loco on Howell. I go there from time to time and there always seems to be plenty of activity at the motel that is directly to the north ot the restaurant. I think that's a Motel 6 if my memory is correct.

I was in the Motel 6 lot and McD's. I plan on staying far away from the Airport area. In fact I am nervous when I just drive through the area on my way to somewhere else.

Zeuss
04-12-15, 20:58
The Culvers on 6th and Layton. There's three hotels within walking distance of it.You should contact Culvers and tell them the LE is hassling customers in their parking lot for no reason, which will cause them to lose business.

MilwPussyHound
04-12-15, 23:48
After a nice dinner with friends I decided to try my luck at some 'local talent'. I was in the airport area so I parked at a restaurant lot and started cruising BP. While texting potential talent I notice a cop turn into the lot and drive to the rear of the building. I think nothing of it but it does get your Spidey Senses up. A few minutes later he comes from around the building and parks behind me. On go the lights and I'm thinking, seriously?

He comes up and says I have a taillight out (I know they aren't). I politely tell him that I just fixed w burned out bulb and I know they work. He then get an attitude about my loitering in their parking lot. I tell him that I stopped to answer my phone, I'd think you should be happy I'm not driving and futzing with my phone. He then changes tack and starts implying that He knows why I'm parked there. He harps on me for 10 minutes about known areas of prostitution and that he has my plate numbers, etc. I ask, am I being cited?. He says no. May I leave then? I'm sure my dogs would appreciate their walk.

Was he bored? Who knows. Be careful out there guys, Uncle LEO seems to be watching that area a little closer than I would have thought.

Roland.It's a shame this happened to you but I'm glad you stuck to your guns. I would always go with the story of texting someone or calling someone and doing it so your not driving at the same time like you did. That can't prove otherwise and realistically they can't complain because your doing the right thing. As I said before, it's good that you pushed back otherwise they think they can do it to everybody.

Member #6005
04-13-15, 08:16
I'm sorry but what is Quest? Also, I don't have a "monger phone". I did have an "extra" phone and played a little. The wifey found it, but I was able to get out of it. WHEW!! Now I just try to do this stuff on the comp w / Emails. Not the easiest way. Anyone have any helpful ideas??In general be prepared to wipe all traces of whatever you do from every device after every session. I use Google Voice. But I uninstall and reinstall the app on my "real phone" all the time. I don't want it to just be there unless I'm specifically on the hunt. With browsing, use Chrome and add a person. Then delete that "extra person" when you're done. And close Chrome (it doesn't remove the files until you exit Chrome entirely).

Msteresc
04-13-15, 10:37
I'm sorry but what is Quest? Also, I don't have a "monger phone". I did have an "extra" phone and played a little. The wifey found it, but I was able to get out of it. WHEW!! Now I just try to do this stuff on the comp w / Emails. Not the easiest way. Anyone have any helpful ideas??Try pinger it seem to be a web based text engine, I haven't used it but one of my regular girls does.

ScooterAllCity
04-13-15, 11:51
You should contact Culvers and tell them the LE is hassling customers in their parking lot for no reason, which will cause them to lose business.I thought about posting exactly what you did here. But then I thought maybe Culvers might have complained about people loitering in their parking lot.

Geezer1948
04-13-15, 19:15
I've been through that area and never seen any sign of real action. Did see a possible BSW of uncertain gender on the hill behind them a couple years ago, but that's it.

And a round mound of BSW at the 6 by the Jalapeno one winter, and another with manager approaching the corner of Howell & Layton another time.

Not much for being through the area regularly these past 10 years.

I thought about posting exactly what you did here. But then I thought maybe Culvers might have complained about people loitering in their parking lot.

RolandDeschain
04-14-15, 06:22
I thought about posting exactly what you did here. But then I thought maybe Culvers might have complained about people loitering in their parking lot.My thoughts exactly.

FerrariForMe
04-14-15, 14:09
These posts keep us all safer, if not for just the reminder to be aware of what we're doing and where we're doing it.

Thanks.

MilwPussyHound
04-14-15, 16:42
I've been through that area and never seen any sign of real action. Did see a possible BSW of uncertain gender on the hill behind them a couple years ago, but that's it.

And a round mound of BSW at the 6 by the Jalapeno one winter, and another with manager approaching the corner of Howell & Layton another time.

Not much for being through the area regularly these past 10 years.The area doesn't get a lot if any streetwalkers but the hotel's in the area are a hot bed of action. Especially the one by the Mexican restaurant (I believe Hotel 6). I am very surprised by the Culver's parking lot incident.

I've done what Roland has done many times just I never got harrassed ever. I've ever done it several times in the airport area. They must either be getting bored or are getting reports of something.

Stay safe and have your stories planned before you get in the area.

Atmech113
04-23-15, 20:28
Hi guys I'm a trucker been reader the site for quite some time now I'm in the area a couple times a month the truck stops just no good anymore since the internet does any one where I can possible park this big truck and have some company with out LEO being too curious.

FerrariForMe
04-26-15, 10:37
When I started in this hobby I would use agencies and higher priced ladies (Summer Knight, Sara) exclusively. As time went on and I started partaking more frequently, I migrated more and more to back page. I have found some quality girls there no doubt, but they are few and far between and often are gone in a matter of weeks. After a few disappointing experiences as of late I have returned to a well known agency. I was thinking back to the best encounters I've had and I have to say the majority have been there. Last summer I had the best experience of my life with this "Victoria Secret model" like lady named Kelly. Not only drop dead gorgeous, but a mind blowing ride. Looks like more work in order to fund. Work hard, play hard. Right.

CheeseLover
04-26-15, 14:16
Hi.

There have been several instances of BP girls posting on Seeking Arrangement. I came across a profile "JoslynLeigh" on seeking arrangement. Her pictures did ring some bells and a brief research on google confirmed it.

http://www.*******************.com/262-262-2167/?id=10610776

I have no clue about her expectations for allowance expectations, but I remember negotiating down to 100 for half hour last year when she was actively posting on BP.

CheeseLover
04-26-15, 15:25
Hi.

There have been several instances of BP girls posting on Seeking Arrangement. I came across a profile "JoslynLeigh" on seeking arrangement. Her pictures did ring some bells and a brief research on google confirmed it.

http://www.*******************.com/262-262-2167/?id=10610776

I have no clue about her expectations for allowance expectations, but I remember negotiating down to 100 for half hour last year when she was actively posting on BP.http://backpage.com.milwaukee.hoxnif.com/post/3502967/hoxnif.com

There was an issue with the earlier link. I hope this works.

FerrariForMe
04-26-15, 16:22
http://backpage.com.milwaukee.hoxnif.com/post/3502967/hoxnif.com

There was an issue with the earlier link. I hope this works.She advertises on Eros. She asks for 300 for the hour. There is also a good pic of her face there.

I recall something about her always being with her black "boyfriend", However, I am not speaking from experience.
http://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/470971.htm

FlintStone69
04-27-15, 00:20
http://backpage.com.milwaukee.hoxnif.com/post/3502967/hoxnif.com

There was an issue with the earlier link. I hope this works.The link works. A year or more ago she used to alternate between Appleton and Milwaukee and always advertised on backpage. Her prices were always cheaper in Appleton and I saw her there for a $. 5 half hour. She was very nice and worth it for me. Then she stayed in Milwaukee and kept raising her prices so I only saw her the one time.

Badger53
04-27-15, 09:25
She advertises on Eros. She asks for 300 for the hour. There is also a good pic of her face there.

I recall something about her always being with her black "boyfriend", However, I am not speaking from experience.
http://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/470971.htmSaw her about a year ago (post #6039), and went back to see her the other day. Normally, it seems that provider's attitudes / service / body / hygiene deteriorate over time, but not Lexi.

Body is still in great shape; nice long legs, firm little ass.

But what made it worthwhile is that she actually enjoys having sex.

Let's face it, it should be all about us, since we are the one's paying- but it rarely is.

So when Lexi is riding me, arching her back, telling me she about to cum- for the 3rd time, it tends to make the experience morelike fucking a REALLY horny girlfriend than seeing a provider. And that is where she separates herself from the others.

She would love to get off of BP, which is why she is on SA. I think she would disappear from BP if she could find a small group of regulars to fuck the shit out of. I may have to be one of them.

Dmurray
04-27-15, 09:46
Saw her about a year ago (post #6039), and went back to see her the other day. Normally, it seems that provider's attitudes / service / body / hygiene deteriorate over time, but not Lexi.

Body is still in great shape; nice long legs, firm little ass.

But what made it worthwhile is that she actually enjoys having sex.

Let's face it, it should be all about us, since we are the one's paying- but it rarely is.

So when Lexi is riding me, arching her back, telling me she about to cum- for the 3rd time, it tends to make the experience morelike fucking a REALLY horny girlfriend than seeing a provider. And that is where she separates herself from the others.

She would love to get off of BP, which is why she is on SA. I think she would disappear from BP if she could find a small group of regulars to fuck the shit out of. I may have to be one of them.I saw her last year. She does have a great body but I thought the service really lacked anything special. I left disappointed and I would never call her again.

RayDonovan2000
04-27-15, 12:02
She is YMMV for sure. The first time I saw her she nearly fucked me to death, (after much confusion and 3 hours of BS to get in the appointment due to "phone issues" The second and third time have been OK, but not the same as first. The CBJ is the one thing that keeps me away. If she started BBBJ, I would go broke. That ass and the way she rides CG and RCG is unparalleled.

When she is on her game, she is one of the absolute best I have even been with. But, as always, YMMV.

Dependability will be an issue, I can guarantee that.

S.

I saw her last year. She does have a great body but I thought the service really lacked anything special. I left disappointed and I would never call her again.

Phinster
04-29-15, 20:05
Looking the oldest provider I can possibly find. Yeah, I know. It's weird. Long time lurker, first time post. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

ScooterAllCity
04-29-15, 22:41
Looking the oldest provider I can possibly find. Yeah, I know. It's weird. Long time lurker, first time post. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.Read the ads on BP and Eros. I hope you find what you're looking for and were looking forward to seeing your posts telling us about it.

ItaloSamoa
04-30-15, 17:35
Looking the oldest provider I can possibly find. Yeah, I know. It's weird. Long time lurker, first time post. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

It's a little weird to me, but I'm not judging. Different strokes.

Is age the only factor? Or are you looking for more than that.

I don't know but I'd guess there's a lot of "older" women who'd dish it out for free. Just find the right social club and get friendly.

I'd imagine you'd have a few light up at the prospect of being told how attractive they are to you.

BTW, the oldest provider I know of is Cynical Angel or Linda.

One says she's 50 and the other claims 44 but also calls herself the "mature one" , Personally I think she's a bit older.

I've never seen either but both have decent reviews. C.A.'s reviews are pretty stellar from what I've seen.

LookingForLefty
04-30-15, 20:08
It's a little weird to me, but I'm not judging. Different strokes.

Is age the only factor? Or are you looking for more than that.

I don't know but I'd guess there's a lot of "older" women who'd dish it out for free. Just find the right social club and get friendly.

I'd imagine you'd have a few light up at the prospect of being told how attractive they are to you.

BTW, the oldest provider I know of is Cynical Angel or Linda.

One says she's 50 and the other claims 44 but also calls herself the "mature one" , Personally I think she's a bit older.

I've never seen either but both have decent reviews. C.A.'s reviews are pretty stellar from what I've seen.Both are in there early to mid 50's and should fit the bill. I've got a few UTRs in their 60's. Really they aren't too bad and can be a lot of fun. I do know of a few MTs out of state, both Asian and Caucasian, in their 60's and they still are in demand.

ScooterAllCity
04-30-15, 21:03
Looking the oldest provider I can possibly find. Yeah, I know. It's weird. Long time lurker, first time post. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.Try the Catholic Singles functions. My cousin used to wheel the old beaters out on a regular basis.

LookingForLefty
05-01-15, 00:13
Try the Catholic Singles functions. My cousin used to wheel the old beaters out on a regular basis.That is the same as going to any singles gathering and getting a date. He asked for a provider not a girlfriend. We can bang divorced / widowed 65 year olds all day long. But they don't want to leave or know how to take a hint to leave. They will often want to call you and go out on dates and such. That defeats the purpose of having provider. Thats too much time to invest. No, if you are looking for a provider at any age, you want someone who will give you CIM and anal without backtalk, then go away until needed again.

ScooterAllCity
05-01-15, 09:12
That is the same as going to any singles gathering and getting a date. He asked for a provider not a girlfriend. We can bang divorced / widowed 65 year olds all day long. But they don't want to leave or know how to take a hint to leave. They will often want to call you and go out on dates and such. That defeats the purpose of having provider. Thats too much time to invest. No, if you are looking for a provider at any age, you want someone who will give you CIM and anal without backtalk, then go away until needed again.It was meant more as a joke Lefty. Sorry.

LookingForLefty
05-01-15, 13:00
It was meant more as a joke Lefty. Sorry.Some of these church organizations do sponsor all kinds of addiction support groups. The best looking ones are in the heroin group if you catch them young. Alcohol you tend to get weathered older ones with gravely voices. The ugliest are the sex addiction groups. I used to have good luck the anorexic groups. Sex addiction, you will sometimes find a really hot one but it never works out. I get so turned off by their stories I head back to substance abuse groups.

Paul Stearn
05-01-15, 13:45
Some of these church organizations do sponsor all kinds of addiction support groups. The best looking ones are in the heroin group if you catch them young. Alcohol you tend to get weathered older ones with gravely voices. The ugliest are the sex addiction groups. I used to have good luck the anorexic groups. Sex addiction, you will sometimes find a really hot one but it never works out. I get so turned off by their stories I head back to substance abuse groups.This is why we love you Lefty!!

ScooterAllCity
05-01-15, 13:55
Some of these church organizations do sponsor all kinds of addiction support groups. The best looking ones are in the heroin group if you catch them young. Alcohol you tend to get weathered older ones with gravely voices. The ugliest are the sex addiction groups. I used to have good luck the anorexic groups. Sex addiction, you will sometimes find a really hot one but it never works out. I get so turned off by their stories I head back to substance abuse groups.No thanks. I value my time too much to go through all that for a piece of ass. And I feel the same way on your stories on sitting in on the divorce courts. To each his own.

ItaloSamoa
05-02-15, 12:04
That's some true dedication to the hobby right there!

I'd rather just find the gems, call, ball and bail. If I was retired I might have more time to invest, but I'm working 60-70 hrs a week. No time for all that.

RolandDeschain
05-03-15, 13:37
I had a nice time with a CL housewife today. I had posted an ad about a week ago looking for a playmate. Mid 40's married woman, thick but not fat. Huge titties. He gets none at home and loves to suck cock. She drained me bbbcimws and wouldn't take any money for the job.

Until further notice I think I have found my new playmate.

Roland.

LookingForLefty
05-03-15, 15:49
I had a nice time with a CL housewife today. I had posted an ad about a week ago looking for a playmate. Mid 40's married woman, thick but not fat. Huge titties. He gets none at home and loves to suck cock. She drained me bbbcimws and wouldn't take any money for the job.

Until further notice I think I have found my new playmate.

Roland.I had one like that, but she was a super good looking Hispanic, 45. Was great until her husband tracked me down and beat me up. Then tossed is wife out and she became my pet for awhile. But obviously women who hook up on Craigslist are far from normal.

What a lunatic, screaming at me and breaking things. I tossed her out and she kept coming back. Finally had to get a restraining order. Later her husband and I made up and became friends. We were both taken in.

Was thinking today all the weird women who have been over. Old ladies with cancer, women near the end of pregnancy, ex cons (for serious shit), burned out former strippers on drugs with a tribe of kids, crippled woman from West Allis, random women I picked up in support groups, some I suspect were underage, adult daughters of friends, mothers of friends, ex's of friends. All of them messed up.

Snot nosed streetwalkers. WTF -- how come every women who walks in my door has a snotty nose? Why do I get all the snot noses? Whats up with all those 40 plus butter faced, gravely voiced chain smokers on "the south side" have to keep calling me "baby. "?

If you all knew what I got lined up this week. You'd realize what a sick SOB I am.

OlderFunGuy
05-08-15, 09:25
There was an article in the Journal this morning about a guy who had posted an ad on Craigslist for man seeking ww. Turns out a special agent from the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation responded to the ad and after 13 days of emailing, the guy agreed to meet the "mom" and her 14 year old daughter. To make a long story short, the guy was arrested in a McDonalds parking lot. I am not suggesting that any of the forum users would be this stupid, but merely pointing out that whether it be Craigslist or Backpage, you never really know who you are texting or emailing with. Hope everyone is doing well. OFG out.

LookingForLefty
05-08-15, 10:57
There was an article in the Journal this morning about a guy who had posted an ad on Craigslist for man seeking ww. Turns out a special agent from the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation responded to the ad and after 13 days of emailing, the guy agreed to meet the "mom" and her 14 year old daughter. To make a long story short, the guy was arrested in a McDonalds parking lot. I am not suggesting that any of the forum users would be this stupid, but merely pointing out that whether it be Craigslist or Backpage, you never really know who you are texting or emailing with. Hope everyone is doing well. OFG out.No worries. Most of us would never dream of doing something like that. Often I've had providers tell me that we are some of the most normal men they meet. Kind, obviously generous, and more often than not treat the provider like she is last woman on earth. These girls have jerks as boyfriends and you threat them like a goddess. You make them feel pretty.

MilwPussyHound
05-08-15, 16:13
There was an article in the Journal this morning about a guy who had posted an ad on Craigslist for man seeking ww. Turns out a special agent from the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation responded to the ad and after 13 days of emailing, the guy agreed to meet the "mom" and her 14 year old daughter. To make a long story short, the guy was arrested in a McDonalds parking lot. I am not suggesting that any of the forum users would be this stupid, but merely pointing out that whether it be Craigslist or Backpage, you never really know who you are texting or emailing with. Hope everyone is doing well. OFG out.Along time ago I had a provider offer her daughter to me for service. Don't worry she was over 21. She didn't directly mention that it was her daughter but I did some digging and found that out. Both were good but mom was better at sucking.

LookingForLefty
05-08-15, 20:05
Along time ago I had a provider offer her daughter to me for service. Don't worry she was over 21. She didn't directly mention that it was her daughter but I did some digging and found that out. Both were good but mom was better at sucking.My advice is to stay away from those who say they are 18,19,20,21, 24 if you don't know them. They could but much younger. Don't contribute to their exploitation.

Stick with mature women who have the ability to decide. When you are with young women, sometimes you get that little voice in your head saying, are you sure she's 18?

Go to the AMPs -- they are all at least 40 there.

MilwPussyHound
05-09-15, 16:14
My advice is to stay away from those who say they are 18,19,20,21, 24 if you don't know them. They could but much younger. Don't contribute to their exploitation.

Stick with mature women who have the ability to decide. When you are with young women, sometimes you get that little voice in your head saying, are you sure she's 18?

Go to the AMPs -- they are all at least 40 there.I knew for a fact she was over 21 so I was not worried at all.

OlderFunGuy
05-10-15, 16:12
I was cruising around on Seeking Arrangements today and came across a post by Ms. Bianca, who used to receive a lot of chatter on the forum awhile back and then seemed to disappear. Anyhow, she used to post on Craigslist in the "creative services" section. Her SA post she is going to be going to college and is looking for a generous SD to help her out. I saw her once at her place on the southside late last summer. Was an OK time but I never repeated.

Daprip
05-11-15, 02:54
Guys I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for this topic. I'm looking for a place in Milwaukee or even a reliable online pharmacy where I can get some Cialis or Viagra pills. I'd appreciate any info. Please reply here or PM. Thanks!

X Factor414
05-11-15, 10:03
I was cruising around on Seeking Arrangements today and came across a post by Ms. Bianca, who used to receive a lot of chatter on the forum awhile back and then seemed to disappear. I saw her once at her place on the southside late last summer. Was an OK time but I never repeated.I never got around to seeing her either.

If anyone has her current contact info, please pass it along in PM.

Thanks.

DaveB3655
05-11-15, 10:54
Guys I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for this topic. I'm looking for a place in Milwaukee or even a reliable online pharmacy where I can get some Cialis or Viagra pills. I'd appreciate any info. Please reply here or PM. Thanks!Scroll down to the User Blogs grouping and you'll find a forum for boner pills.

SconnieCarl
05-11-15, 10:58
As Sconniecarl. Had a phone meltdown that wiped out all of my passwords / email accounts so I had to create a new account. I need to stop keeping such valuable info only on my phone I guess!

Looking to file a few reports soon.

Sconnie / CM.

LookingForLefty
05-18-15, 15:08
The days of wheel parties, SWs, and crackheads from BP working the no-tels are over for me. I graduated to UTRs and SA types. And of course cruising FB, divorce courts, psych waiting rooms.

The UTRs and SA types are full of drama. Their lives are mess which is why they are looking for a sugar daddy to rescue them. So today I though I'd would try something new. Rumors of the Victora Secret sales clerks. Then following up on legit MTs but who are divorced with kids. Also looking at beauty school students out on their smoke breaks.

I want a fresh new provider. Sure I know they will only be around a short time. Sooner or later a guy will make them a better offer.

Walked into Victora Secret. I felt like an idiot. Here is this sales clerk in Daisy Dukes and heels. Here is me. Old guy. How do I approach her to be a sugar baby? I can't. I guess I'm just to big a dunce. Just not the right setting for me to work my magic.

There is woman working a kiosk for smokeless cigarettes. She is hot and dressed like a hooker. Really now how great a job is that? Surely this woman could use some extra cash. Dressed like she was, she obviously wants attention. But she's on her fucking phone all the time because this place does no business.

So how should a nerdy old guy approach a hot young thing? I realize that rejection, lots of rejection, is what a most of the most successful mongers experience. You hit on 100 girls and 95 tell you to fuck off. There's a guy who has found 5 women and that sounds pretty good to me.

A few have suggested using SA and SD for me sites. Only one in the past year has become a somewhat reliable UTR but definitely not the greatest. Many are desperate trying this the first time. They have big expectations that Richard Gere is going to pay them $500 a week to come over. Others actually think some nice professional man will want to marry them and take on all their low class drama that has been detailed on Ccap.

Some seem to enjoy being chased. A couple of years ago I found one from SDforme. She was perfect. I found her working at a bar by accident. I approached her about setting up an arrangement. But she wants to go on a real date first. Sure she was hot and would be great in the bedroom. But I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public. Hooker high heels, tats, weird looking hair, big man made boobs, make up. I like being a sugar daddy I just don't want to been seen in public being a sugar daddy.

Another hottie wanted $300 and she had a really mean attitude. Wow, now that sounds like fun. NOT.

My 64 year old tight pussy neighbor will only come over if there is the perfect storm of booze, pills, and loneliness. Oddly she's the best fuck I've ever had. But even she wants to go on dates and I don't want to be seen with grandma.

These AMPs just don't do it for me. Nice reports of HE and fingers down their pants, tops coming off. None of that thrills me. It would only thrill me if I got to fuck one of them. I've tried ordering takeout Chinese but lately none of them speak Engwish.

RndmFF
05-18-15, 16:23
The days of wheel parties, SWs, and crackheads from BP working the no-tels are over for me. I graduated to UTRs and SA types. And of course cruising FB, divorce courts, psych waiting rooms.

The UTRs and SA types are full of drama. Their lives are mess which is why they are looking for a sugar daddy to rescue them. So today I though I'd would try something new. Rumors of the Victora Secret sales clerks. Then following up on legit MTs but who are divorced with kids. Also looking at beauty school students out on their smoke breaks.

I want a fresh new provider. Sure I know they will only be around a short time. Sooner or later a guy will make them a better offer.

Walked into Victora Secret. I felt like an idiot. Here is this sales clerk in Daisy Dukes and heels. Here is me. Old guy. How do I approach her to be a sugar baby? I can't. I guess I'm just to big a dunce. Just not the right setting for me to work my magic.

There is woman working a kiosk for smokeless cigarettes. She is hot and dressed like a hooker. Really now how great a job is that? Surely this woman could use some extra cash. Dressed like she was, she obviously wants attention. But she's on her fucking phone all the time because this place does no business.

So how should a nerdy old guy approach a hot young thing? I realize that rejection, lots of rejection, is what a most of the most successful mongers experience. You hit on 100 girls and 95 tell you to fuck off. There's a guy who has found 5 women and that sounds pretty good to me.

A few have suggested using SA and SD for me sites. Only one in the past year has become a somewhat reliable UTR but definitely not the greatest. Many are desperate trying this the first time. They have big expectations that Richard Gere is going to pay them $500 a week to come over. Others actually think some nice professional man will want to marry them and take on all their low class drama that has been detailed on Ccap.

Some seem to enjoy being chased. A couple of years ago I found one from SDforme. She was perfect. I found her working at a bar by accident. I approached her about setting up an arrangement. But she wants to go on a real date first. Sure she was hot and would be great in the bedroom. But I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public. Hooker high heels, tats, weird looking hair, big man made boobs, make up. I like being a sugar daddy I just don't want to been seen in public being a sugar daddy.

Another hottie wanted $300 and she had a really mean attitude. Wow, now that sounds like fun. NOT.

My 64 year old tight pussy neighbor will only come over if there is the perfect storm of booze, pills, and loneliness. Oddly she's the best fuck I've ever had. But even she wants to go on dates and I don't want to be seen with grandma.

These AMPs just don't do it for me. Nice reports of HE and fingers down their pants, tops coming off. None of that thrills me. It would only thrill me if I got to fuck one of them. I've tried ordering takeout Chinese but lately none of them speak Engwish.Never a dull moment reading your posts! Just couldn't imagine how one picks up at divorce court or even psych waiting rooms. Love it!

LookingForLefty
05-18-15, 19:05
Never a dull moment reading your posts! Just couldn't imagine how one picks up at divorce court or even psych waiting rooms. Love it!Go to the Ccap divorce filings. I look for white sounding names in a specific age range. Then I look them up on FB to see if they have pics. If you see bikini pics and sexy pics, she's game. Face pics only, dated pics, she's fat, so pass.

Also pics of her and her kids only. Husband is out of the picture. Other Ccap records like bad debt issue, drunk husband, these are a plus. We have a hurtn woman here than needs cheering up.

In the old days before FB charged a dollar to send a message, I would just write them and say hey, I was going on FB, came across your profile. Do you ever shop at (the Walgreens nearest to her home). Of course she does and you tell her you always notice how well dressed she is or some other compliment.

Chat a bit back and forth and meet for coffee. Try to do this in as few messages as possible. Meet up, hopefully she looks as good as her pics. Invite her over. Bam. She needs a good fucking.

Doesn't work every time. She might already have a new guy. Sometimes she's a sex addict like us. Bonus. Some say they still have issues they are going through. Whatever, none has ever said to fuck off.

In fact, all those who rejected me did so with a huge smile on their face like they just hit the lottery. Don't write them off yet. They might still be game. Sometimes "no" means let me go home and masturbate on this and get back with you.

I've not done the psych waiting room game in awhile. I'm going for the anorexics. Often they have a huge need for attention from "daddy. " Your job is to make them feel pretty and wanted. The key is to engage them in conversation and get them talking. You will need to invest some time and endure the torture of them blabbing on and on about all their drama. Get it all out baby.

Once they are done talking they are ready to get fucked. Usually I like to get them over to the house quickly. I really would rather not be seen in public with them. More often than not they look goofy.

They are not right in the head, have lots of issues. Warning. These girls can become stalkers. You have given them something they crave. Attention. You cut back on that and they will come looking for it.

For me its easier to approach the divorcees and psychos than it is to approach really attractive women working at the mall. In VS, I feel so out of place, being an old dude in there.

Another thing I have tried with very limited success is to ask women I know to fix me up. I've asked Asian, Hispanic, white, and black women acquaintances saying look, I'm single and would like to meet a woman a few times a month. Nothing serious but I'd be willing to help out with her expenses. At first they are appalled but then they say, well I do know this one gal, she might go for it.

I have gotten several prospects. All of them were pork chops.

DewPoint4157
05-24-15, 16:45
Gigi / Paige is back on the grid. Outcalls only. Pm me for digits.

OlderFunGuy
05-26-15, 13:11
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Anyhow, quite often lately when doing a google phone number search, it brings up the site mentioned in the title line and shows the providers pics and posts. Just wondering if anyone has any info in regard to this site. Thanks and stay safe OFG out!

Boo1969
05-27-15, 10:04
Has anyone seen her? I heard she offers repeat customer a much better rate. I think she is hot but too expensive to see a lot at advertised rates. Does anyone know what her repeat rates are? http://www.preferred411.com/p28908.

FerrariForMe
05-27-15, 13:42
Has anyone seen her? I heard she offers repeat customer a much better rate. I think she is hot but too expensive to see a lot at advertised rates. Does anyone know what her repeat rates are? http://www.preferred411.com/p28908.Gives a discount for p411 members. GFE with a model type looks. When you pay less, you usually sacrifice something, looks or performance. With.

Kyla, you get both. There is a not so good report of her on The oThER site, not sure what that's about, but look at her past reviews and all are stellar.

Treat yourself.

FerrariForMe
05-27-15, 14:08
http://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/586151.htm

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewmsg.asp?MessageID=4480&boardID=103&page=1#4480.

Just had a dream about Raechel this morning. She looks great in the pics, but believe it or not she's actually better in person. She is from Columbia and speaks very little english, so this may be a problem for some. My Spanish is ok so we were able to communicate fairly well. She seems new to this and you need to take control, which is ok by me. She's very vocal to the point where it seemed a little fake. After about 10 minutes of me dATY, after round 1, a huge O shut her up. No faking this, her body tensed up and she began quivering. Arched her back, mouth wide open and no sound coming out. When I came up for air all I heard was "OH MY GOD, GRACIAS".

I have been lucky to see a lot of beautiful women in this hobby, but Raechel is by far one of the tops if not the top. Looks are a 10, performance is 9. Everything seemed to be on the table, though going to grease I'm not so sure, didn't ask. But you can definitely dine there.

I highly recommend, if you were thinking of treating yourself.

Boo1969
05-27-15, 17:14

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewmsg.asp?MessageID=4480&boardID=103&page=1#4480.

Just had a dream about Raechel this morning. She looks great in the pics, but believe it or not she's actually better in person. She is from Columbia and speaks very little english, so this may be a problem for some. My Spanish is ok so we were able to communicate fairly well. She seems new to this and you need to take control, which is ok by me. She's very vocal to the point where it seemed a little fake. After about 10 minutes of me dATY, after round 1, a huge O shut her up. No faking this, her body tensed up and she began quivering. Arched her back, mouth wide open and no sound coming out. When I came up for air all I heard was "OH MY GOD, GRACIAS".

I have been lucky to see a lot of beautiful women in this hobby, but Raechel is by far one of the tops if not the top. Looks are a 10, performance is 9. Everything seemed to be on the table, though going to grease I'm not so sure, didn't ask. But you can definitely dine there.

I highly recommend, if you were thinking of treating yourself.Looks hot! I need some practice on my spanish. Whats her rates?

Mr Old Style
05-27-15, 17:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FerrariForMe
05-27-15, 17:41
Looks hot! I need some practice on my spanish. Whats her rates?Rates are on the link. I went for hour You're a better man than I if you can hold out longerl. LOL.

Howard5354
05-28-15, 05:14

I highly recommend, if you were thinking of treating yourself.Based on your report and pics, she is one hot woman. Don't fret the fake, most women, including wives fake it. Besides, who really cares, we pay them for the booty, however its nice if it mutual pleasure. Rates are steep but like cars sometimes we have to pay for quality. I hope she remains in Milwaukee.

DewPoint4157
05-28-15, 10:07
Based on your report and pics, she is one hot woman. Don't fret the fake, most women, including wives fake it. Besides, who really cares, we pay them for the booty, however its nice if it mutual pleasure. Rates are steep but like cars sometimes we have to pay for quality. I hope she remains in Milwaukee.Perfect Ten girls are usually here for three days max. Perfect Ten usually gets half the fees so they are like a corporate pimp. The girls are usually from Miami and most make just one lap around the country. Some will ask you for a phone number that usually is shared with their friends. My first experience with them was when LG called me and breathlessly declared a mongering emergency. I then met Michelle who was one of the best looking woman I had ever seen. She walked up to me, gave me a passionate DFK and said I could do anything I wanted to her. One of the greatest hours of my life.

The second girl was Hispanic and there was language issues. Although she was really hot she brought only pygmy size condoms so we had to do everything orally. I have never seen a Perfect Ten girl get less than an 8 out of ten for looks.

FerrariForMe
05-28-15, 18:56
Based on your report and pics, she is one hot woman. Don't fret the fake, most women, including wives fake it. Besides, who really caresDidn't really bother me. Only other girl I know that was this load was Mandy, Brittany / Angela's friend. Its just that it gets so out of control that you're waiting for someone to come crashing through the door to see if everything is ok. We were in a higher end down town hotel on the 10th floor with an open atrium all the way up and I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear us on the 5th.

FerrariForMe
05-31-15, 11:52
She is YMMV for sure. The first time I saw her she nearly fucked me to death, (after much confusion and 3 hours of BS to get in the appointment due to "phone issues" The second and third time have been OK, but not the same as first. The CBJ is the one thing that keeps me away. If she started BBBJ, I would go broke. That ass and the way she rides CG and RCG is unparalleled.

When she is on her game, she is one of the absolute best I have even been with. But, as always, YMMV.

Dependability will be an issue, I can guarantee that.

S.I just had a recent date and had BBBJ. She reached for the cover and asked if it was ok and I said, I would prefer not. She paused for just a second and tossed the cover aside and proceeded BB. As has been repeatedly said of her, YMMV, but you may want to try again. Talking to her before I left, she said she was trying to get a group of regulars. Over the last year she has lost most. Price point may keep me to just an occasional visiter.

Journey83
05-31-15, 13:32
My friend is interested in making some money. She is slim and petite slightly pregnant (2 months). Not really noticeable breasts are off limits and no anal. I have a place on the northside that you could use she doesn't have a place either car or you have to have one. Pm me for more details or any questions.

Bikini Atoll1
05-31-15, 19:03
Was on qwest chat line Friday talked to sasha she texted me this pic says she is Russian, 31 years old, 5'4", 120 pounds, 34 b, loves being eaten out, $100 downside is that she lives in Kenosha but, am meeting her Monday at Potowatomi for dinner and bingo talked to her at length and she sounds nice will let you know how it goes. 369618.Howd it go? Anywhere else to find her? Kenosha is dryy.

BigTen
05-31-15, 22:23
Was on qwest chat line Friday talked to sasha she texted me this pic says she is Russian, 31 years old, 5'4", 120 pounds, 34 b, loves being eaten out, $100 downside is that she lives in Kenosha but, am meeting her Monday at Potowatomi for dinner and bingo talked to her at length and she sounds nice will let you know how it goes. 369618.It looks like she has a monitoring bracelet on her leg.

GoaTrail
05-31-15, 23:09
My friend is interested in making some money. She is slim and petite slightly pregnant (2 months). Not really noticeable breasts are off limits and no anal. I have a place on the northside that you could use she doesn't have a place either car or you have to have one. Pm me for more details or any questions.Hey not looking to be a hater but your contributing but I worry you being new to this forum and uncle LEO hard at work spending our hard earned tax money I'm just sayin.

Journey83
06-01-15, 18:49
Hey not looking to be a hater but your contributing but I worry you being new to this forum and uncle LEO hard at work spending our hard earned tax money I'm just sayin.I wouldn't waste my time worrying about LEO on here. Idk got a pic to post now. Met her off BP but she says not many people ever responded to her adds. Her breast are saggy and sensitive that's why no breast play. Just didn't want to share her at first wanted to keep her all to myself. But now I figured she needs more then just I can give her. Sometimes she has mood swings and doesn't seem to enjoy it but other times really gets into it even had her squirt all over my couch just once though. Seen her like 7 times since I found her. She will negotiate a little bit but is young and pretty good I usually 1. Treat her well guys she is younger and isn't a veteran so be patient and kind. Always shaved which is a plus doesn't do much at first but trust me if you visit her a few times she will get more comfortable. She doesn't have a place and I usually pick her up. I have no part in this besides a reference. She wanted to put a BP add up today but I told her I would let some friends know.

SconnieCarl
06-01-15, 19:38
Dude,

She should get a low rent motel and host there for a couple of days. Outcall will keep 90% of the married or involved guys from being able to see / help her. Just sayin'.

SC.

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about LEO on here. Idk got a pic to post now. Met her off BP but she says not many people ever responded to her adds. Her breast are saggy and sensitive that's why no breast play. Just didn't want to share her at first wanted to keep her all to myself. But now I figured she needs more then just I can give her. Sometimes she has mood swings and doesn't seem to enjoy it but other times really gets into it even had her squirt all over my couch just once though. Seen her like 7 times since I found her. She will negotiate a little bit but is young and pretty good I usually 1. Treat her well guys she is younger and isn't a veteran so be patient and kind. Always shaved which is a plus doesn't do much at first but trust me if you visit her a few times she will get more comfortable. She doesn't have a place and I usually pick her up. I have no part in this besides a reference. She wanted to put a BP add up today but I told her I would let some friends know.

RndmFF
06-01-15, 22:42
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about LEO on here. Idk got a pic to post now. Met her off BP but she says not many people ever responded to her adds. Her breast are saggy and sensitive that's why no breast play. Just didn't want to share her at first wanted to keep her all to myself. But now I figured she needs more then just I can give her. Sometimes she has mood swings and doesn't seem to enjoy it but other times really gets into it even had her squirt all over my couch just once though. Seen her like 7 times since I found her. She will negotiate a little bit but is young and pretty good I usually 1. Treat her well guys she is younger and isn't a veteran so be patient and kind. Always shaved which is a plus doesn't do much at first but trust me if you visit her a few times she will get more comfortable. She doesn't have a place and I usually pick her up. I have no part in this besides a reference. She wanted to put a BP add up today but I told her I would let some friends know.Check your inbox, I sent a message yesterday with some questions. Thanks.

CreativeName
06-03-15, 17:17
I don't know if she is advertising or not right now. Saw her since she moved back to her Riverwest area place. It was a rough one. There is all sorts of action going around that neighborhood. I want daytime and didn't have a good feeling, but went through with it anyway. She is a cool chick but damn her teeth are not good. I couldn't think about kissing and if you can't keep care of those then I'm not doing any favors down south either. So I let her do her thing and just said to make it quick so I could get the hell out of there. Now the good. I take care of myself and make sure I'm clean and well groomed in all places that count. She took note. Did what she is famous for. DT bbjcim and also a flip me over tongue in the backside stroking the life out of me. Amazing but will not go back.

CharlieKane200
06-04-15, 06:35
I don't know if she is advertising or not right now. Saw her since she moved back to her Riverwest area place. It was a rough one. There is all sorts of action going around that neighborhood. I want daytime and didn't have a good feeling, but went through with it anyway. She is a cool chick but damn her teeth are not good. I couldn't think about kissing and if you can't keep care of those then I'm not doing any favors down south either. So I let her do her thing and just said to make it quick so I could get the hell out of there. Now the good. I take care of myself and make sure I'm clean and well groomed in all places that count. She took note. Did what she is famous for. DT bbjcim and also a flip me over tongue in the backside stroking the life out of me. Amazing but will not go back.I've seen her 3 times now at her place. The neighborhood sucks, but she is great. Well worth a daytime visit.

GoaTrail
06-04-15, 08:29
I've seen her 3 times now at her place. The neighborhood sucks, but she is great. Well worth a daytime visit.Hey any chance I could get those digits I'd appreciate it thanks.

Acrovader7
06-05-15, 21:18
I don't know if she is advertising or not right now. Saw her since she moved back to her Riverwest area place. It was a rough one. There is all sorts of action going around that neighborhood. I want daytime and didn't have a good feeling, but went through with it anyway. She is a cool chick but damn her teeth are not good. I couldn't think about kissing and if you can't keep care of those then I'm not doing any favors down south either. So I let her do her thing and just said to make it quick so I could get the hell out of there. Now the good. I take care of myself and make sure I'm clean and well groomed in all places that count. She took note. Did what she is famous for. DT bbjcim and also a flip me over tongue in the backside stroking the life out of me. Amazing but will not go back.Ah. The ol' 'rusty trombone'. I'm jealous of you.

Journey83
06-06-15, 04:30
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about LEO on here. Idk got a pic to post now. Met her off BP but she says not many people ever responded to her adds. Her breast are saggy and sensitive that's why no breast play. Just didn't want to share her at first wanted to keep her all to myself. But now I figured she needs more then just I can give her. Sometimes she has mood swings and doesn't seem to enjoy it but other times really gets into it even had her squirt all over my couch just once though. Seen her like 7 times since I found her. She will negotiate a little bit but is young and pretty good I usually 1. Treat her well guys she is younger and isn't a veteran so be patient and kind. Always shaved which is a plus doesn't do much at first but trust me if you visit her a few times she will get more comfortable. She doesn't have a place and I usually pick her up. I have no part in this besides a reference. She wanted to put a BP add up today but I told her I would let some friends know.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtyprego-special/12016471

Craven Morehead
06-06-15, 11:28
What's been your experience with the Plenty of Fish site? I know a middle-aged, never married gal who lives on the north side of Milwaukee. She's had health & self esteem issues over the years, works 2 low income jobs to get by & is always looking for Mr Right. She tells a story of a guy she met through POF, they had a 1st date, he bought her dinner, she gave him a blowjob in his car & (surprise) she never heard from him again. Asshole.

I get the impression POF attracts lower income, divorced etc gals, so I think I should set up a profile of me looking as good as I can standing by a big Mercedes (or some other luxury car I don't own).

Craven Morefish.

Jackel000
06-06-15, 22:52
What's been your experience with the Plenty of Fish site? I know a middle-aged, never married gal who lives on the north side of Milwaukee. She's had health & self esteem issues over the years, works 2 low income jobs to get by & is always looking for Mr Right. She tells a story of a guy she met through POF, they had a 1st date, he bought her dinner, she gave him a blowjob in his car & (surprise) she never heard from him again. Asshole.

I get the impression POF attracts lower income, divorced etc gals, so I think I should set up a profile of me looking as good as I can standing by a big Mercedes (or some other luxury car I don't own).

Craven Morefish.All those sites, no matter if they are free or pay have the same freaking people pretty much.

ItaloSamoa
06-07-15, 15:05
so I think I should set up a profile of me looking as good as I can standing by a big Mercedes (or some other luxury car I don't own).

Craven Morefish.I'll let you use one of mine if you pass along info on the gems you find. LOL.

DewPoint4157
06-14-15, 16:19
Gigi / Paige is back on the grid. Outcalls only. Pm me for digits.I retract my previous post. It turns out the ex-boyfriend is an ex-con with the IQ of a potted plant who swears jihad on anyone who lays a hand on his little flower.

DieselMike
06-15-15, 08:11
Showing a lot of skin in her pics, got to wonder if she's using the dating site for UTR. Anybody know her? Real person, real name: I did have some contact with her a while ago but she stopped responding. I did the basic intel work, usual ccap stuff. Lists her occupation as "room service", hmmm.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Jill1977

GoaTrail
06-15-15, 11:46
I retract my previous post. It turns out the ex-boyfriend is an ex-con with the IQ of a potted plant who swears jihad on anyone who lays a hand on his little flower.Wow shocking just another episode in the Gigi and my pimpfriend reality show LOL.

DudeDontCallMe
06-15-15, 20:38
Anyone have any experience with this gal? Had ads on BP and CL. Contacted her twice, set up time and terms, then she bails claiming she is busy. Said everything covered but FS.

Pierce Tower
06-23-15, 15:08
Great cool lady hot bleached blond. A true pleaser. I have been seeing her for close to 3 years. Never a problem. She always goes above and beyond every time. The current place she lives isn't in the greatest area and a.

Little cluttered but I go there all times of the day and night and have never had a problem. I like how she makes me feel she is amazing. Her contact is available.

CharlieKane200
06-23-15, 20:53
Great cool lady hot bleached blond. A true pleaser. I have been seeing her for close to 3 years. Never a problem. She always goes above and beyond every time. The current place she lives isn't in the greatest area and a.

Little cluttered but I go there all times of the day and night and have never had a problem. I like how she makes me feel she is amazing. Her contact is available.A first post with information and no questions. Welcome to the board!

MilwPussyHound
06-23-15, 20:56
Anyone have any experience with this gal? Had ads on BP and CL. Contacted her twice, set up time and terms, then she bails claiming she is busy. Said everything covered but FS.If that girl shows up she is legit. Her name is Sunshine. She will do bareback everything. A little pricey. I believe 300 hr is what she usually asks for. And it usually one and done. Have fun.

Baby00
06-24-15, 12:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DeanTheDream
06-25-15, 16:44
Yo gents,

I'm staying downtown Milwaukee for the night and I'm looking for an inexpensive way to get my rocks off here. Willing to take some risks, what is life with out a little risk involved. Pm me if you are willing to share a non pro, or SW report etc.

Thanks Milwaukee.

ManInSheboygan
06-29-15, 20:55
I saw this posting and the pics. And I said "Me likey!" Did a little research and found some contact info. I sent an email yesterday, and got this response today:

"Hi xxxxxx xxxxxx. Haha, you ruined sunshine reputation very well, she's on the hunt to capture you and me, better run for it! Lololo idiot. ".

So I guess whoever this guy is needs to look out. She has his first and last name. For me, I have no interest in drama. But dang, I would have liked some of what she's cookin!

Stay safe.

Anyone have any experience with this gal? Had ads on BP and CL. Contacted her twice, set up time and terms, then she bails claiming she is busy. Said everything covered but FS.

DewPoint4157
07-02-15, 01:55
I met up with Cassie tonight. Incall in the south 35th st area. She is a very pleasant girl who doesn't seem to be on anything. Cute face and nice rack but at least 30 extra pounds on her body. She has skills, however, and will do full GFE including trips to Greece for fifty bucks. Whether you want a quick BBBJ or pound her from behind it is still fifty bucks. I thought it was good value. I have permission to give out digits to trusted members.

ItaloSamoa
07-02-15, 17:39
I met up with Cassie tonight. Incall in the south 35th st area. She is a very pleasant girl who doesn't seem to be on anything. Cute face and nice rack but at least 30 extra pounds on her body. She has skills, however, and will do full GFE including trips to Greece for fifty bucks. Whether you want a quick BBBJ or pound her from behind it is still fifty bucks. I thought it was good value. I have permission to give out digits to trusted members.Do you have any pics of her?

Dick5322
07-03-15, 18:21
I met up with Cassie tonight. Incall in the south 35th st area. She is a very pleasant girl who doesn't seem to be on anything. Cute face and nice rack but at least 30 extra pounds on her body. She has skills, however, and will do full GFE including trips to Greece for fifty bucks. Whether you want a quick BBBJ or pound her from behind it is still fifty bucks. I thought it was good value. I have permission to give out digits to trusted members.For that price I am interested pictures or no pictures.

MkeMongrel
07-03-15, 21:46
This is a goodbye message. I have moved to Detroit MI area so will not be posting in the MKE forums anymore. It was pretty nice over here. Thank you for great suggestions and a great community.

BTW. I had my first quality AMP experience in Libertyville IL on my way out (Luna its called I think, next to a Nissan dealership). It was awesome. 80 all included with a pretty decent massage as well.

Anybody has any experience with Massage places on I-94 between Kalamazoo MI and Jackson MI? Any suggestions for me to start my search in the Detroit area?

Thanks everybody and Goodbye.

WesleyWilliam
07-06-15, 07:46
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about LEO on here. Idk got a pic to post now. Met her off BP but she says not many people ever responded to her adds. Her breast are saggy and sensitive that's why no breast play. Just didn't want to share her at first wanted to keep her all to myself. But now I figured she needs more then just I can give her. Sometimes she has mood swings and doesn't seem to enjoy it but other times really gets into it even had her squirt all over my couch just once though. Seen her like 7 times since I found her. She will negotiate a little bit but is young and pretty good I usually 1. Treat her well guys she is younger and isn't a veteran so be patient and kind. Always shaved which is a plus doesn't do much at first but trust me if you visit her a few times she will get more comfortable. She doesn't have a place and I usually pick her up. I have no part in this besides a reference. She wanted to put a BP add up today but I told her I would let some friends know.Can I have her #.

LookingForLefty
07-07-15, 10:02
The old lady neighbor two houses down must have gotten her meds refilled. I get text that says she is coming over. She walks over in her house coat and high heels. Not bad looking for 65.

She comes in, high on pills and booze. Wants to talk. My experience is if they want to talk, let them get it all out. After about 5 minutes of talking which seems like 30, she drops the housecoat and reviles her man made tits. They need lots of attention.

For an old lady this one really has one hell of a libido. I believe it is a side affect of some kind of medical disorder. She can easily cum 5-7 times from DATY, with each orgasm accompanied by squirting. The squirt come about a half second before a strong climax so there is no faking, its real.

Then after losing count of the orgasms, she desperately needs a cock in her mouth. You have to throttle her speed or her mouth will pull it right out of the groin. Once she settles down it is quite nice and she does master tongue technique. Her tongue is all purple from the wine.

She's a very tiny woman, and super tight. Doing mish at the right angle and pressure in the right spot, I can usually get one more good cum out of her. She makes me feel like a master cocksman. Wow, if I could do that with other women, I'd have it made.

But I realize her hypersexuality is a result of some unfortunate medical / medication / booze side effects.

I like her because she is skinny, tiny, man mades, always comes over clean and odorless. Down side is there is no anal. There is also no consistency. She might come two days in a row and then she might not speak to me for two months. Its always on her terms not mine. If I invite, I probably won't even get a reply.

RndmFF
07-07-15, 10:47
The old lady neighbor two houses down must have gotten her meds refilled. I get text that says she is coming over. She walks over in her house coat and high heels. Not bad looking for 65.

She comes in, high on pills and booze. Wants to talk. My experience is if they want to talk, let them get it all out. After about 5 minutes of talking which seems like 30, she drops the housecoat and reviles her man made tits. They need lots of attention.

For an old lady this one really has one hell of a libido. I believe it is a side affect of some kind of medical disorder. She can easily cum 5-7 times from DATY, with each orgasm accompanied by squirting. The squirt come about a half second before a strong climax so there is no faking, its real.

Then after losing count of the orgasms, she desperately needs a cock in her mouth. You have to throttle her speed or her mouth will pull it right out of the groin. Once she settles down it is quite nice and she does master tongue technique. Her tongue is all purple from the wine.

She's a very tiny woman, and super tight. Doing mish at the right angle and pressure in the right spot, I can usually get one more good cum out of her. She makes me feel like a master cocksman. Wow, if I could do that with other women, I'd have it made.

But I realize her hypersexuality is a result of some unfortunate medical / medication / booze side effects.

I like her because she is skinny, tiny, man mades, always comes over clean and odorless. Down side is there is no anal. There is also no consistency. She might come two days in a row and then she might not speak to me for two months. Its always on her terms not mine. If I invite, I probably won't even get a reply.Sounds like you have quite the "problem on your hands" LOL. I'll offer my time on the table to handle some of this hardship for you once or twice LOL.

LookingForLefty
07-07-15, 12:25
Sounds like you have quite the "problem on your hands" LOL. I'll offer my time on the table to handle some of this hardship for you once or twice LOL.She is a blessing saving me a ton of money. Probably is best we stretch out our sessions or things might get old.

LookingForLefty
07-08-15, 00:49
She is a blessing saving me a ton of money. Probably is best we stretch out our sessions or things might get old.I've eaten a lot of pussy over the years, a couple of hundred. Made a lot of them cum. But only a couple have been squirters. Korean Sue down at Pine in Libertyville and this old woman.

If you've never tasted squirt liquid, there isn't much to compare to. If you want something close, there is a soft drink called Squirt which is a sweet version. I think I know why they call it Squirt.

Squirt juice comes out warm like pee. It a saline like liquid but a little salty. I don't know where it comes from. Its not quite the same as the normal wetness a women gets from stimulation.

HomeSlice
07-08-15, 09:15
Showing a lot of skin in her pics, got to wonder if she's using the dating site for UTR. Anybody know her? Real person, real name: I did have some contact with her a while ago but she stopped responding. I did the basic intel work, usual ccap stuff. Lists her occupation as "room service", hmmm.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Jill1977Not sure if you found this:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=70544654

I know nothing more, but thought I would share.

Dick5322
07-08-15, 11:43
I met up with Cassie tonight. Incall in the south 35th st area. She is a very pleasant girl who doesn't seem to be on anything. Cute face and nice rack but at least 30 extra pounds on her body. She has skills, however, and will do full GFE including trips to Greece for fifty bucks. Whether you want a quick BBBJ or pound her from behind it is still fifty bucks. I thought it was good value. I have permission to give out digits to trusted members.Anyone out there with Cassies phone number to share?

ManInSheboygan
07-08-15, 15:49
A bit more info, this one is a nut job. I got back from vacation, and checked my monger mail to find am email with her threatening me and another person on this board saying she needed one more piece of info before going to LEO. I've never met this person, and only ever sent one email to see if she travels, and one email to tell her I wasn't the guy she mentioned to me in her response. This is probably a good one to avoid.

I saw this posting and the pics. And I said "Me likey!" Did a little research and found some contact info. I sent an email yesterday, and got this response today:

"Hi xxxxxx xxxxxx. Haha, you ruined sunshine reputation very well, she's on the hunt to capture you and me, better run for it! Lololo idiot. ".

So I guess whoever this guy is needs to look out. She has his first and last name. For me, I have no interest in drama. But dang, I would have liked some of what she's cookin!

Stay safe.

MilTown151
07-10-15, 11:49
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.

CreativeName
07-10-15, 16:43
Obviously the older lady you are talking about is out of the question, but I would love to be with a woman that does it. I never have but looks like a lot of fun can be had with one. If there are any around that are worth trying out please give me a heads up. Much appreciated.

MilwPussyHound
07-10-15, 21:45
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.Yeah. I'm looking for that also. So when you find her give me her number.

BigTen
07-10-15, 22:53
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.I'm looking for one too. Even better if she can host.

ScooterAllCity
07-11-15, 11:15
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.Me too. When you find her pretty please tell me.

X Factor414
07-11-15, 16:45
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.This guy haahahahah.

Member #5121
07-11-15, 19:57
I'm looking for a utr provider who is a sweet spinner. I love a girl with some nice BBBJ skills but really like them around five foot tall and under 125 pounds. Late night availability a plus. Any numbers or a heads up would be nice.I'll be honest with you. That is a tall order in this community. I have a UTR for oral sessions and I used to have a UTR for FBSM. I kept them UTR for two reasons: they're attractive 20-somethings with a very affordable rate. If I give out their contact info, they'll raise their rates and get burned out (while I now have to wait in line behind everyone else). I enjoy sharing info, but it's my advice to you, to find one or two providers and keep them all to yourself. I placed various 'want ads' on Backpage and Craigs and screened 20 or more replies to get the one who works best for me. I suggest you do the same.

MilwaukeeTJ
07-13-15, 17:05
I just got the advance word that Betty Booobs and her giant natural balloons are coming back to Milwaukee this Thursday night into Friday morning. She generally stays down by the airport. Her huge assets are worth the price of admission, but her DFK and BBBJ are as good as anybody and the reason I am a regular. You can find her contact info on the other board or PM me for the phone number to text / call.

OlderFunGuy
07-15-15, 23:44
I made a profile on SA several months ago. I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it, as I did not post a pic and did not write much about myself or what I was looking for. Over the several months I received 24 messages and I finally broke down and bought a month membership because they had a "special" of like $46 for a month instead of the usual $70. Anyhow, exchanged messages with several ladies. Most of them were asking from $200 to $500 per "visit" Saw a few postings from some of the BP ladies. Met one for lunch and there was no attraction at all. She was looking for a monthly allowance of $1500 to $2000. I did actually meet one hottie and had a great time. She spent 5 hours at my house and she wanted $300 but settled on $200 which is the most I have ever paid. But, I guess it was worth it. So, if you feel like spending 46 bucks it may be worth your while. OFG out.

Packerfann53
07-16-15, 15:42
After several months of trying, I finally met up with Bunnie today. It was well worth the wait. She is one of the nicest, most friendly providers I've ever met. Incall is located in a marginal neighborhood on near south side, but inside is neat and clean. She greeted me with a hug and kiss, and we proceeded to the bedroom. Again, she hugged and kissed me, and undressed. Although she doesn't have much on top, her body is super fine and an ass to die for. Pictures on website are accurate. We started off with BBBJ and then DATV, back to BBBJ and finishedwith swallow. Will definitely repeat.

BobSteel
07-16-15, 20:45
After several months of trying, I finally met up with Bunnie today. It was well worth the wait. She is one of the nicest, most friendly providers I've ever met. Incall is located in a marginal neighborhood on near south side, but inside is neat and clean. She greeted me with a hug and kiss, and we proceeded to the bedroom. Again, she hugged and kissed me, and undressed. Although she doesn't have much on top, her body is super fine and an ass to die for. Pictures on website are accurate. We started off with BBBJ and then DATV, back to BBBJ and finishedwith swallow. Will definitely repeat.How can I find her? Rates? Sounds interesting.

ScooterAllCity
07-17-15, 09:31
Pictures on website are accurate.And what site is this?

HornyBald341
07-17-15, 12:39
Saw Jenna yesterday. She is back in Milwaukee east side. Misses some of old guys. Just a heads up if you were one of her regulars or if you saw her in allenton. If you don't have number I will not give it out.

Packerfann53
07-17-15, 12:44
And what site is this?She was reviews on the oThER site and there is a link in the review that goes to her website.

Zimbler
07-17-15, 13:13
How can I find her? Rates? Sounds interesting.Here's the link to Bunnie's site. Some reviews aren't great. I remember her talked about on this board before. I've never seen her.

http://bunnie.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.html

MilTown151
07-17-15, 13:28
Here's the link to Bunnie's site. Some reviews aren't great. I remember her talked about on this board before. I've never seen her.

http://bunnie.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.htmlI've seen her before. Although fun sessions don't go the entire time and are cut short. At one point she couldn't do an incall so I picked her up and she came to my place. She asked to stop at Walgreens and a gas station. Her "boyfriend" ended up calling and threatening later to come over because she was with me over the hour. Take it for what it is.

Member #5121
07-18-15, 17:36
I made a profile on SA several months ago. I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it, as I did not post a pic and did not write much about myself or what I was looking for. Over the several months I received 24 messages and I finally broke down and bought a month membership because they had a "special" of like $46 for a month instead of the usual $70. Anyhow, exchanged messages with several ladies. Most of them were asking from $200 to $500 per "visit" Saw a few postings from some of the BP ladies. Met one for lunch and there was no attraction at all. She was looking for a monthly allowance of $1500 to $2000. I did actually meet one hottie and had a great time. She spent 5 hours at my house and she wanted $300 but settled on $200 which is the most I have ever paid. But, I guess it was worth it. So, if you feel like spending 46 bucks it may be worth your while. OFG out.

I did SA for awhile. I had plenty of coffee dates and opportunities for 200-500 FS sessions. I earned one freebie with a cute UWM student, so in my mind, I broke even. After walking away from that experience, I created a "Want Ad" on Backpage and Craigs. I outlined exactly what I was looking for in an ad that was professionally written. The intelligent women were able to read through the veiled language I used to avoid having my ad deleted. Granted, I had to wade through responses from a few sharp ghetto hustlers and school of hard knocks graduates, but if you write an ad that simply has "looking to party" written all over it, you'll only collect trash.

Out of 15-20 replies, I found two UTR 20-somethings who were 8/10 attractive, affordable (60-80 for BJ), and willing to meet all my scheduling needs. On SA, these ladies could easily ask 3 or 4 times as much. The one I see from my ad on a regular basis is attached. I would need something absolutely stellar to consider trading. If you do it right, you'll make out like a bandit on your own without the SA membership.

FerrariForMe
07-19-15, 07:20
I did SA for awhile. I had plenty of coffee dates and opportunities for 200-500 FS sessions. I earned one freebie with a cute UWM student, so in my mind, I broke even. After walking away from that experience, I created a "Want Ad" on Backpage and Craigs. I outlined exactly what I was looking for in an ad that was professionally written. The intelligent women were able to read through the veiled language I used to avoid having my ad deleted. Granted, I had to wade through responses from a few sharp ghetto hustlers and school of hard knocks graduates, but if you write an ad that simply has "looking to party" written all over it, you'll only collect trash.

Out of 15-20 replies, I found two UTR 20-somethings who were 8/10 attractive, affordable (60-80 for BJ), and willing to meet all my scheduling needs. On SA, these ladies could easily ask 3 or 4 times as much. The one I see from my ad on a regular basis is attached. I would need something absolutely stellar to consider trading. If you do it right, you'll make out like a bandit on your own without the SA membership.Do you frame this as a "sugar daddy" and do you mention any monetary gain?

Member #5121
07-19-15, 10:17
I found that the term Sugar Daddy brings out the girls looking to have rent and tuition paid for. I know there are plenty of mongers in the world with the ability to do this. I challenge myself to see how far I can get without breaking the bank. I frame it in terms of seeking skilled female help that leaves a smile on my face and her compensated for her assistance. Hopefully, this brings around an attractive girl who likes male company and is drawn to the idea of a potential tip.

Do you frame this as a "sugar daddy" and do you mention any monetary gain?

Waldo999
07-23-15, 08:03
Holy crap, I was looking around on FB and noticed that LM just got married. How long to you think that this will last? She was by far the finest provider I have ever been with! Still miss her.

Member #5088
07-23-15, 11:05
Holy crap, I was looking around on FB and noticed that LM just got married. How long to you think that this will last? She was by far the finest provider I have ever been with! Still miss her.More like how long can he keep her satisfied.

Waldo999
07-23-15, 15:37
More like how long can he keep her satisfied.I have had several people asking for her FB name, however, since she is now married and fully retired I am going to keep that information private. If she was active or if she decides to re-join the circuit, I will provide that info. Sorry, but I think that this is for the best.

ScooterAllCity
07-23-15, 16:46
I have had several people asking for her FB name, however, since she is now married and fully retired I am going to keep that information private. If she was active or if she decides to re-join the circuit, I will provide that info. Sorry, but I think that this is for the best.Good going Waldo. That's absolutely the right thing to do.

Member #5088
07-23-15, 18:07
I have had several people asking for her FB name, however, since she is now married and fully retired I am going to keep that information private. If she was active or if she decides to re-join the circuit, I will provide that info. Sorry, but I think that this is for the best.I don't know why you quoted me with this reply. As I did not ask you for that info.

LookingForLefty
07-24-15, 00:44
I have had several people asking for her FB name, however, since she is now married and fully retired I am going to keep that information private. If she was active or if she decides to re-join the circuit, I will provide that info. Sorry, but I think that this is for the best.I just took a peak at her facebook. OMG she did get married. She was seeing clients right up until she moved in with him. She's out of the picture now and I hope she can settle down.

If you think she's bad, I have one UTR getting married soon and she still wants to see me and says she will continue to see me after she gets married because "because that idiot won't find out. " I'm not going to see her.

I've fucked a lot of married women. Some separated in a divorce case. A few Asian spa girls. Some just not getting it at home. Always feel uneasy about it.

I messed around with a 50 sh mamasan from a spa and then a few weeks later I see her and her American husband on FB toting Bibles to church together.

Dmurray
07-24-15, 07:43
I have had several people asking for her FB name, however, since she is now married and fully retired I am going to keep that information private. If she was active or if she decides to re-join the circuit, I will provide that info. Sorry, but I think that this is for the best.Just go to Facebook and put in Lisa Marie, her name and picture popped up for me.

OlderFunGuy
07-25-15, 12:02
I met her off of the Quest chat line. We chatted a while and she sent some pics. Said she was 28 years old, 5' 4", 115. She is getting divorced, moved out of her house a few weeks ago. Currently staying at a very small but clean motel on Sheridan Road near Hwy E. It is either very south Racine or very North Kenosha. Anyhow, she will be moving into a Racine area apartment on August 1st. So about after a week or so of chatting / texting finally met up with her on Thursday. Picked her up at her motel and went to lunch then back to her place. In actuality she is 43 but sure as hell doesn't look like it. Cute girl, nice petite body. Never had kids so tummy is in nice shape. She likes to have porn playing while playing. DATY is my favorite and is very fresh clean and sweet. She can't orgasm while face sitting but did have a nice one while laying down. Gave a very nice enthusiastic BBBJCIM / Spit She has smaller a / be titties which is fine with me. Actually a very sweet girl. Can carry on a onversation and there was absolutely no rush. Planning on taking her to Poto for bingo / dinner. Only downside is the distance from Brookfield but I don plan on seeing her again. Damage was $1. Covered FS is available but we didn't get that far. She is like the Marines. Looking for a few good men. The first pic is one that she had texted me and the second one is one I took of her on Thursday.

OlderFunGuy
07-25-15, 20:58
For some reason the pic I took on Thursday didn't post so here it is.

Amplover69
07-26-15, 19:39
Very nice. Will she allow you to share digits?

Coochie Eater
08-04-15, 00:19
This was so GREAT! I got a PM today from a Mr. Deleted by Admin totally unsolicited. Great referral to a great provider! How thoughtful! It reminds me of when I was a young lad with barely a post under my belt with 5 months and 30 days to go before senior.

I not only posted like a maniac, but when I got a provider's number, I would make a list of all the seniors I could identify who had posted within the last six months. Realizing that I could send a PM to like 10 people at a time, (yes, blind, so each person could only see their nick), I would send out two posts to 20 people. When it came time for me to become senior, BAM! I was not just a senior, but I was a TRUSTED SENIOR.

Well here it is, 27 years later, I'm now confined to a wheel chair, my whanger won't get hard and I even have a hard time finding it before I pee myself, but getting that unsolicited text made my blood boil! I can't wait to wheel myself out to 35th and Lisbon for some fresh head.

Anyway, you get the picture. Now where did I leave my teeth?

New guys, try it. You'll like it.

If you complain about not getting information, or you just ask silly questions, you'll get flamed, that's for sure, but if you share like grandma on Thanksgiving, you'll be happily welcomed.

Hey! What does a woman's crotch smell like in a nursing home?

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Depends..

Coochie (I'm so old, I grow mold) Eater.

God bless you all.

Admin2
08-04-15, 00:29
If you complain about not getting information, or you just ask silly questions, you'll get flamed, that's for sure, but if you share like grandma on Thanksgiving, you'll be happily welcomed.Correct, if you complain about not getting info I'll delete your whiny posts, as to the rest if you flame people for asking questions you can be assured you will end up moderated. Nowhere in the rules does it say noobs can't ask. You guys are free to ignore them if you wish but if you flame them I'll be reading all your posts, just like I do Coochies.

A2

Packerfann53
08-04-15, 17:15
For some reason the pic I took on Thursday didn't post so here it is.Congrats on finding her. I've spent time and money on quest and all I've found is AA trash. They do a horrible job of screening out the undesireables.

Coochie Eater
08-04-15, 20:50
Congrats on finding her. I've spent time and money on quest and all I've found is AA trash. They do a horrible job of screening out the undesireables.First, I love my AA girls and I don't mean Alcoholics Anonymous. The last girl I found, Jasmine, is wonderful. I won't extol all her wonderful attributes again, as I have done so before, but MAN! You'd have to go a long way to find someone as attentive and fun as her.

Um, trash? I hardly think so.

JMHO. Fully moderated.

Coochie (Fully modulated) Eater.

God bless you all.

Packerfann53
08-05-15, 12:30
Was recently referred to a blonde named Bailey by a friend. Blonde, about 5-8, guessing be cups. Used to dance at AL, but that was a few years ago. Has a 3 year old kid and lives with her parents, so she cannot host. She did not regain her stripper body after having a kid, but still not too bad. Nice, big, round ass. Pretty decent BBBJCIM. Likes to play with herself, which I like very much. Greek is also on the menu. Seems to have a lot of drama in her life. Phone is ringing all the time, and she seems to get into arguments on the phone. Once the phone was off, she was actually pleasant. I've also been told she hangs out with AA's. Not sure I will repeat. Have digits for Seniors.

ScooterAllCity
08-05-15, 15:01
I've also been told she hangs out with AA's.I'm thinking that's pretty much the norm.

GoaTrail
08-05-15, 15:30
Was recently referred to a blonde named Bailey by a friend. Blonde, about 5-8, guessing be cups. Used to dance at AL, but that was a few years ago. Has a 3 year old kid and lives with her parents, so she cannot host. She did not regain her stripper body after having a kid, but still not too bad. Nice, big, round ass. Pretty decent BBBJCIM. Likes to play with herself, which I like very much. Greek is also on the menu. Seems to have a lot of drama in her life. Phone is ringing all the time, and she seems to get into arguments on the phone. Once the phone was off, she was actually pleasant. I've also been told she hangs out with AA's. Not sure I will repeat. Have digits for Seniors.What was the damages.

SoulFood1980
08-06-15, 09:37
Here's the link to Bunnie's site. Some reviews aren't great. I remember her talked about on this board before. I've never seen her.

http://bunnie.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.htmlBunnie is actually pretty good. I have seen her four times. She is good but to be great, she upcharges for just about everything. By the 4th time I saw her, she was not really upcharging so much and the session became pretty normal. If you are looking for a skinny little spinner she is your gal but if you aren't a fan of upcharges (who is) she may not be for you.

Dave2554
08-08-15, 10:37
Holy crap, I was looking around on FB and noticed that LM just got married. How long to you think that this will last? She was by far the finest provider I have ever been with! Still miss her.She was absolutely my ATF, hands down, bar none! Happy for her that she has gotten married, and settled down, but was really bummed when she told me she was getting out of the biz. For about 2 years she was the only provider I would see.

LookingForLefty
08-10-15, 15:12
The phone numbers run through FB lead to profiles which lead to even better info on Ccap. I just did a quick scan and did not look up any I thought where ugly or not my type. You could spend a day researching providers near you.

Tel:262-385-2716.

Tel:414-837-0045.

Tel:414-234-4036.

Tel:480-842-0744.

X Factor414
08-10-15, 15:43
The phone numbers run through FB lead to profiles which lead to even better info on Ccap. I just did a quick scan and did not look up any I thought where ugly or not my type. You could spend a day researching providers near you.

Tel:262-385-2716.

Tel:414-837-0045.

Tel:414-234-4036.

Tel:480-842-0744.Thanks but where are these numbers from?

ScooterAllCity
08-10-15, 16:47
Thanks but where are these numbers from?I'd say from the girls BP postings.

LookingForLefty
08-10-15, 18:28
I'd say from the girls BP postings.From NR, but this site will edit out the actual name.

ScooterAllCity
08-10-15, 18:56
From NR, but this site will edit out the actual name.Okay. For a stupid guy like me what is "NR"?

Sinlover
08-10-15, 19:19
Okay. For a stupid guy like me what is "NR"?Not sure if the site will edit this, but it's roughly "Nawty Revu".

X Factor414
08-10-15, 22:33
Not sure if the site will edit this, but it's roughly "Nawty Revu".Interesting! Never heard of NR before but saw some providers that used to post on BP. Is NR up to date or are those old numbers? Also the quality seems much better than BP. This I'm sure the price would be much higher as well.

Packerfann53
08-12-15, 13:17
Does anyone know whatever happened to Stephanie, the hot blonde with a big booty that lived near 20th & Forest Home? She was one of the nicest providers I ever met, and then about 8 or 9 months ago, she dropped off the face of the earth.

LookingForLefty
08-12-15, 15:09
Does anyone know whatever happened to Stephanie, the hot blonde with a big booty that lived near 20th & Forest Home? She was one of the nicest providers I ever met, and then about 8 or 9 months ago, she dropped off the face of the earth.Try Ccap or check the house of corrections inmate list.

Iceman20
08-12-15, 19:55
Thought you might get a chuckle with this story.

Around noon today, I was trying to contact a BP honey. Phone calls didn't work so she texted me asking if I had called her. I texted back "yes" and I'd like to see her.

Her reply text was "I'm hoing to Madison". At first, I thought I had found a very honest woman. Then I realized that she probably meant to say she was GOING to Madison.

DaveB3655
08-13-15, 07:59
Thought you might get a chuckle with this story.

Around noon today, I was trying to contact a BP honey. Phone calls didn't work so she texted me asking if I had called her. I texted back "yes" and I'd like to see her.

Her reply text was "I'm hoing to Madison". At first, I thought I had found a very honest woman. Then I realized that she probably meant to say she was GOING to Madison.Surprised auto-correct didn't catch that one!

Waldo999
08-13-15, 11:19
I was grazing on the Eros site and noticed that Ginger Lea is visiting Milwaukee today. Has anyone ever visited this former porn star??

Viper90
08-15-15, 20:08
I am new to town and looking for a hobby partner. I found Amy at http://milwaukee-escorts.net/; I can't find any reviews on her. Does anyone have any info on if she is real or not.

Howard5354
08-16-15, 14:50
I am new to town and looking for a hobby partner. I found Amy at http://milwaukee-escorts.net/; I can't find any reviews on her. Does anyone have any info on if she is real or not.I do not believe that this is real. Google the individual pics and they will pop up elsewhere.

MilwaukeeTJ
08-16-15, 15:08
I am new to town and looking for a hobby partner. I found Amy at http://milwaukee-escorts.net/; I can't find any reviews on her. Does anyone have any info on if she is real or not.Highly doubtful someone that good looking at $150/ hour has been 100% under the radar. And highly doubtful anyone new to to Milwaukee would be the one to find her. And highly doubtful it would then be the subject of a first post.

But I hope I am 100% wrong.

OlderFunGuy
08-17-15, 16:09
Highly doubtful someone that good looking at $150/ hour has been 100% under the radar. And highly doubtful anyone new to to Milwaukee would be the one to find her. And highly doubtful it would then be the subject of a first post.

But I hope I am 100% wrong.I would agree that it looks TGTBT. The pics certainly don't look like someone who is 5" 3" and 108 pounds. I googled a few of the pics and while several pages pop up, I never did find the exact pics on another site. In any event, I sent an email to her so will be waiting to see what I get back.

ScooterAllCity
08-17-15, 16:20
I heard on the news this morning that there was a "prostitution " related shooting in the area of 31st and Galena this weekend. A 51 y/o male is the victim here. I wonder if he picked up a SW on Lisbon and was told to park there for the deed knowing her friends are going to rob him.

NewCleve
08-17-15, 17:04
I heard on the news this morning that there was a "prostitution " related shooting in the area of 31st and Galena this weekend. A 51 y/o male is the victim here. I wonder if he picked up a SW on Lisbon and was told to park there for the deed knowing her friends are going to rob him.I wonder if it's any of us.

OlderFunGuy
08-17-15, 19:50
I would agree that it looks TGTBT. The pics certainly don't look like someone who is 5" 3" and 108 pounds. I googled a few of the pics and while several pages pop up, I never did find the exact pics on another site. In any event, I sent an email to her so will be waiting to see what I get back.Update to my previous post in regard to Amy. On her website she has an email address for contact. I sent an email and got a response back. Well, it seems that for new clients you have to watch her cam show first! Shucks. Anyhow, gives you a website to go to and make sure you have your credit card ready and its only 10 bucks!! LMFAO.

WizardOfAahs
08-17-15, 23:20
I heard on the news this morning that there was a "prostitution " related shooting in the area of 31st and Galena this weekend. A 51 y/o male is the victim here. I wonder if he picked up a SW on Lisbon and was told to park there for the deed knowing her friends are going to rob him.At least according to the Journal http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/prostitution-robbery-suspected-in-shooting-of-milwaukee-man-b99557944z1-321986791.html.

DaveB3655
08-18-15, 09:04
I heard on the news this morning that there was a "prostitution " related shooting in the area of 31st and Galena this weekend. A 51 y/o male is the victim here. I wonder if he picked up a SW on Lisbon and was told to park there for the deed knowing her friends are going to rob him.You're assuming it was "her" friends.

ScooterAllCity
08-18-15, 09:39
At least according to the Journal http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/prostitution-robbery-suspected-in-shooting-of-milwaukee-man-b99557944z1-321986791.html.I saw that. Sure has me scratching my head. Sounds very strange.

ScooterAllCity
08-18-15, 09:41
You're assuming it was "her" friends.Most of the time that's usually the way it is.

DaveB3655
08-18-15, 17:20
Most of the time that's usually the way it is.My point was, it was a male prostitute. The perp and the victim might have been gay.

West16
08-19-15, 07:22
I was grazing on the Eros site and noticed that Ginger Lea is visiting Milwaukee today. Has anyone ever visited this former porn star??She has very positive reviews on the other site.

LookingForLefty
08-20-15, 14:02
My banker pal tells me he has a live one. A 40 year old divorced bartender who is behind in her mortgage on her duplex. Claimed she had a killer bikini body and he hooked me up.

I arrive at her place, a duplex in a nice Tosa neighborhood. She comes to the door in a nice Victoria's Secret negligee. Wow, about 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, muscular build, long flowing blonde hair, super nice calves in those high heels.

We agree on 150, FS, covered, for up to an hour. Luckily I did not have to pay up front since I was given the nod by my friend.

She tells me to rinse off in the shower first. Just as I'm about to get in there is a knock on her door. Its her 64 year old mom screaming and yelling. Wanting to know who I am and what I'm doing there.

She lives in the apt. Next door. Thats it, I get dressed and leave with mom yelling at me as I'm driving away.

Oh damn. That woman was so good looking. TGTBT -.

X Factor414
08-20-15, 14:42
My banker pal tells me he has a live one. A 40 year old divorced bartender who is behind in her mortgage on her duplex. Claimed she had a killer bikini body and he hooked me up.

Oh damn. That woman was so good looking. TGTBT -.Give me her contact info. I'll toftt.

MilwPussyHound
08-20-15, 14:43

I arrive at her place, a duplex in a nice Tosa neighborhood. She comes to the door in a nice Victoria's Secret negligee. Wow, about 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, muscular build, long flowing blonde hair, super nice calves in those high heels.

We agree on 150, FS, covered, for up to an hour. Luckily I did not have to pay up front since I was given the nod by my friend.

She tells me to rinse off in the shower first. Just as I'm about to get in there is a knock on her door. Its her 64 year old mom screaming and yelling. Wanting to know who I am and what I'm doing there.

She lives in the apt. Next door. Thats it, I get dressed and leave with mom yelling at me as I'm driving away.

Oh damn. That woman was so good looking. TGTBT -.So where was the hot MILF while her mom was screaming at you? Did she just disappear or take off?

LookingForLefty
08-20-15, 16:17
So where was the hot MILF while her mom was screaming at you? Did she just disappear or take off?She was trying to calm her mom down. She called me an apologized. She's really in a bind because she had a boyfriend who is not helping and her mom is not helping and not paying her rent.

Says mom was suppose to be out today but came back. I really want to try her out but afraid I would not be able to get aroused wondering if mom is going to show up. This lady says she's only been with the mortgage guy at the bank and it was him who suggested dating some generous gentlemen to help get her caught up.

RndmFF
08-20-15, 16:34
She was trying to calm her mom down. She called me an apologized. She's really in a bind because she had a boyfriend who is not helping and her mom is not helping and not paying her rent.

Says mom was suppose to be out today but came back. I really want to try her out but afraid I would not be able to get aroused wondering if mom is going to show up. This lady says she's only been with the mortgage guy at the bank and it was him who suggested dating some generous gentlemen to help get her caught up.Compile a list. I'm in! LOL.

LookingForLefty
08-20-15, 19:32
Compile a list. I'm in! LOL.This is a rookie and would definitely not be wanting to meet someone unless they had been given a nod by the guy at the bank. Going to try for an outcall but she now has lost her license.

Afraid to drive. Got to have the perfect storm. She has to have mom gone, boyfriend gone, or somehow do an outcall. Boyfriend is a loser. Drunk. Long Ccap. Sure as heck don't want to go there again and have someone show up.

RolandDeschain
08-21-15, 08:29
This is a rookie and would definitely not be wanting to meet someone unless they had been given a nod by the guy at the bank. Going to try for an outcall but she now has lost her license.

Afraid to drive. Got to have the perfect storm. She has to have mom gone, boyfriend gone, or somehow do an outcall. Boyfriend is a loser. Drunk. Long Ccap. Sure as heck don't want to go there again and have someone show up.Mom probably needs to get laid, too!.

DieselMike
08-21-15, 08:53
Mom probably needs to get laid, too!.One of the great things about being a "mature" gent is the wide range of girls to consider. I'd be up for either mom or daughter, maybe both! Definitely an outcall situation to avoid distractions. And, once you have a room, she could make a day of it with a few of us and bale the cash.

LookingForLefty
08-21-15, 10:49
One of the great things about being a "mature" gent is the wide range of girls to consider. I'd be up for either mom or daughter, maybe both! Definitely an outcall situation to avoid distractions. And, once you have a room, she could make a day of it with a few of us and bale the cash.Mom has got some serious mental issues and personality / mood disorders. I think daughter as well to some degree. The more I talked to her the more I could see it.

I think we have all met our share of crazies. Really we don't find to many women in our hobby that have it together. Its really rare to find a girl that doesn't have a long Ccap record unless she's 18.

Divorce, drugs, paternity suits, DUIs, traffic infractions, debts, violence, etc. I checked out the daughters Ccap and it was a whole page of divorce and debt issues. I saw the Rx bottles in the bathroom and it all all the high potency drugs for mental health issues.

Acrovader7
08-21-15, 11:29
I wouldn't be intimidated by the mom in that situation. Her daughter is 40 years old and not a 'little girl' and can make decisions for herself. It's not like the mom is living in there with her. Just lock the doors.

LookingForLefty
08-21-15, 14:35
I wouldn't be intimidated by the mom in that situation. Her daughter is 40 years old and not a 'little girl' and can make decisions for herself. It's not like the mom is living in there with her. Just lock the doors.Mom lives in the next door duplex. She out there yelling "tell the son of a be to get the hell out of here!" and she threatening to key my car. I Ccap ed mom and she has a lot of violent entires, harrassment suits, and restraining orders. So be my guest. Knock yourself out.

Member #5286
08-21-15, 14:59
Mom lives in the next door duplex. She out there yelling "tell the son of a be to get the hell out of here!" and she threatening to key my car. I Ccap ed mom and she has a lot of violent entires, harrassment suits, and restraining orders. So be my guest. Knock yourself out.Maybe mom is just jealous. Could probably use a good hard fucking. Was she cute? I'm willing to tag team the mother and daughter with someone! .

X Factor414
08-21-15, 15:21
I wouldn't be intimidated by the mom in that situation. Her daughter is 40 years old and not a 'little girl' and can make decisions for herself. It's not like the mom is living in there with her. Just lock the doors.Lefty is a respected member on this forum so I'll start by thanking him for entertaining us with a nice story. Chances are it's probably fake like I suspect a lot of his stories are but at least they have some entertainment value and gives us something to read when action is low around here. I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to rationalize details of the stories.

Amplover69
08-21-15, 18:12
I would just take her to a motel so no worries about crazy mom.

LookingForLefty
08-21-15, 19:22
I would just take her to a motel so no worries about crazy mom.Not going to pay for a no-tel and not really wanting to see this lady. She's loonie in her own way as well. And no. The mom is not remotely attractive. Both gals have a fat gene, but daughter had a gastric bypass and lost weight, down to about 100 lbs.

I've had good luck with the bankers picks in the past but this one was a bust.

DieselMike
08-21-15, 21:43
Mom has got some serious mental issues and personality / mood disorders. I think daughter as well to some degree. The more I talked to her the more I could see it.

I think we have all met our share of crazies. Really we don't find to many women in our hobby that have it together. Its really rare to find a girl that doesn't have a long Ccap record unless she's 18.

Divorce, drugs, paternity suits, DUIs, traffic infractions, debts, violence, etc. I checked out the daughters Ccap and it was a whole page of divorce and debt issues. I saw the Rx bottles in the bathroom and it all all the high potency drugs for mental health issues.I will yield to Lefty's experience and expertise on these women. Do not want.

Member #5121
08-22-15, 11:45
I've been seeing a MT for some excellent, legit, deep tissue sessions. At best, she allows you to be bare ass, but narrowly drapes your waist on the flip. She has a BF and is unwilling to do extras.

She's a young brunette cutie with a level head who lives near Miller Park. I already have a reliable UTR for weekly head sessions. Sure, I'd love to have a spa massage with extras from somebody young and pretty, but that's just not happening in the Milwaukee scene. You could find this if you make the drive to Chicago, but that's not exactly convenient. I can't be the only one who is sick of local phonies doing 10 minutes of finger touch as a weak lead in to a mediocre hand job.

If anyone is looking to compliment their usual mongering with some affordable, legit deep tissue, hit me up for info.

Member #5121
08-22-15, 17:57
Random observation: I noticed a nail salon with a lighted massage sign in the window. This was in a strip mall near Janesville Road & Racine Avenue. While cruising by, I noticed a middle aged white woman at the front desk. It might be worth exploring if it were an AMP, but since this is Muskego, it's probably staffed by suburban mothers. Might be an inexpensive TOFTT, unless somebody out in that area has already taken the plunge.

Acrovader7
08-22-15, 20:30
Mom lives in the next door duplex. She out there yelling "tell the son of a be to get the hell out of here!" and she threatening to key my car. I Ccap ed mom and she has a lot of violent entires, harrassment suits, and restraining orders. So be my guest. Knock yourself out.I've been advised to take some of these wild stories of yours with grain of salt.

ScooterAllCity
08-23-15, 00:04
I've been advised to take some of these wild stories of yours with grain of salt.LMFAO!! Yes some are very hard to believe for me. Just a bit too much.

LookingForLefty
08-23-15, 02:07
Random observation: I noticed a nail salon with a lighted massage sign in the window. This was in a strip mall near Janesville Road & Racine Avenue. While cruising by, I noticed a middle aged white woman at the front desk. It might be worth exploring if it were an AMP, but since this is Muskego, it's probably staffed by suburban mothers. Might be an inexpensive TOFTT, unless somebody out in that area has already taken the plunge.I had a legit experience there at that intersection. A day spa off of Racine Ave about 150 yards west of Mc Donalds.

ScooterAllCity
08-27-15, 12:09
Met this cutie on Tuesday afternoon after talking to her on Quest. She was very nice on the phone and in person. Told me she's 21 and described herself as thin with 34 c's. She is very cute except for the baby damage. DATY was great and she really seemed to get into it and her BB oral skills are satisfactory as well. The sex was covered of course and was very good and she enjoyed our session also. I wasn't much thrilled though as her "office" is in the basement of a single family home near Hopkins and Hampton. She told me she shares the home with her sister and a few kiddies. The bed was a bit small though but at least it had sheets and a bedspread sheets and wasn't laying on the floor. I was there close to an hour and the donation was a hundy. I enjoyed myself and most likely will repeat.

ScooterAllCity
08-27-15, 12:19
I was speaking to a woman on Sunday who caught my interest. Of course now I can't remember her name but she described herself as 5'4" about 130 in weight and some 40 D's. She sent me a picture also. Also told me she lives in Stallis near 72nd and Becher. Does she sound or look familiar to anyone out here?

ScooterAllCity
08-27-15, 13:20
I was speaking to a woman on Sunday who caught my interest. Of course now I can't remember her name but she described herself as 5'4" about 130 in weight and some 40 D's. She sent me a picture also. Also told me she lives in Stallis near 72nd and Becher. Does she sound or look familiar to anyone out here?BTW She told me she is in her late 40's.

Amplover69
08-27-15, 16:38
BTW She told me she is in her late 40's.I love big chocolate titties like that. I may have to go searching for her.

Guapo Marx
08-27-15, 18:29
I have been emailing this woman for a bit, and she seems pretty genuine. Does anyone know her? She is from the 76th / Oklahoma area. I haven't scheduled anything with her yet, and am trying to be safe. Let me know any feedback.

ThanksI think this one is back on the market. Word is some weight gain and addiction issues. Some of you might remember her.

WhenWhen
08-28-15, 00:13
I was speaking to a woman on Sunday who caught my interest. Of course now I can't remember her name but she described herself as 5'4" about 130 in weight and some 40 D's. She sent me a picture also. Also told me she lives in Stallis near 72nd and Becher. Does she sound or look familiar to anyone out here?Whacchu wait in for? LOL!

Badger53
08-28-15, 01:14
I think this one is back on the market. Word is some weight gain and addiction issues. Some of you might remember her.I believe that is Jenna.

BigTen
08-28-15, 22:35
I've been seeing a MT for some excellent, legit, deep tissue sessions. At best, she allows you to be bare ass, but narrowly drapes your waist on the flip. She has a BF and is unwilling to do extras.

She's a young brunette cutie with a level head who lives near Miller Park. I already have a reliable UTR for weekly head sessions. Sure, I'd love to have a spa massage with extras from somebody young and pretty, but that's just not happening in the Milwaukee scene. You could find this if you make the drive to Chicago, but that's not exactly convenient. I can't be the only one who is sick of local phonies doing 10 minutes of finger touch as a weak lead in to a mediocre hand job.

If anyone is looking to compliment their usual mongering with some affordable, legit deep tissue, hit me up for info.I saw Sarah for a massage today. Cute girl, legitimate deep tissue massage (very good). I did not push for any extras.

RndmFF
08-29-15, 20:28
This is probably going to be a longshot but no harm in asking and no real loss if nothing is found. In 2 weeks, Sept 12th, my guy has his bachelor party. I am looking for primarily UTR girl / girls that are willing to attend this party. I'm not looking for BP girls or SW girls, they have to be at least a 7 or up on average scale. Also does anyone know of any girls that work at a club that would be willing to participate? Don't want the hassle of having a driver or bodyguard either, so forget the agencies. Just a girl or couple of girls that are willing to get into some fun and make out with some rent money. Doesn't necessarily have to be full service as there will be a group of guys, but willing to be very open with entertainment! This will be hosted in a very upscale suburban south side residence of Milwaukee. Ages are open, prefer non AA. In my mind I am picturing something relative to a female version of "dancing bear" videos. Google it if you don't know!

Member #5121
08-30-15, 15:41
An associate of mine hosted a poker party at his place last Summer. I found a sharp looking model in the Racine / Kenosha area who offered outcall here in Milwaukee. She brought multiple costume changes, including a full-body, shear body stocking. For her finale, she offered nude lappers for a flat rate plus tips. She even brought along her own jello shots and sold those at the party as well. (It was a nice ice breaker, considering she was the only female present.) She didn't bring a driver, but her and I were already friends on Model Mayhem, so YMMV. C cup and slender, she bears a slight resemblance to Scarlett Johansson. PM me if you're interested. No FS. Believe me, I asked.

This is probably going to be a longshot but no harm in asking and no real loss if nothing is found. In 2 weeks, Sept 12th, my guy has his bachelor party. I am looking for primarily UTR girl / girls that are willing to attend this party. I'm not looking for BP girls or SW girls, they have to be at least a 7 or up on average scale. Also does anyone know of any girls that work at a club that would be willing to participate? Don't want the hassle of having a driver or bodyguard either, so forget the agencies. Just a girl or couple of girls that are willing to get into some fun and make out with some rent money. Doesn't necessarily have to be full service as there will be a group of guys, but willing to be very open with entertainment! This will be hosted in a very upscale suburban south side residence of Milwaukee. Ages are open, prefer non AA. In my mind I am picturing something relative to a female version of "dancing bear" videos. Google it if you don't know!

Beaver Pleaser
09-01-15, 00:20
Last week I visited a particular outstate strip club where all the dancers were visiting from Brewtown for the week. I have digits on all three hotties. This is not a report because I was unable to set something up due to timing. They all readily gave me their numbers and had reasonable generosity in mind. If any of you seniors are interested, PM me for the info.

First, a stringbean AA, with nice be cups and small ass. She really was eager for business.

Second, a good looking AA with AWESOME ass, legs and titties. Face was not too bad either.

Third, a cute Hispanic. Little bit of baby fat, but not bad. Cute face, nice tits and ass.

Minimal tats on all of them.

They all were willing for action but again, due to their dance club schedule and my own, I could not make it work.

Just paying it forward.

MkeOldman
09-01-15, 09:56
If anyony is seeing a provider in the 72 and Burnham area. The neighborhood watch is taking pictures and licence plate numbers. The West Allis PD is also keeping an eye on the area. So be careful.

Dick5322
09-01-15, 16:40
If anyony is seeing a provider in the 72 and Burnham area. The neighborhood watch is taking pictures and licence plate numbers. The West Allis PD is also keeping an eye on the area. So be careful.Thank you for the information.

FerrariForMe
09-02-15, 19:31
Trying to set something up with her and some of the reviews on the oTHeR site say she doesn't kiss. I asked her if she was GFE she replied LGFE, kiss at her discretion. Would like to see her but for 300 I would expect GFE. Does she want to make sure I'm not a slob or does it depend on her mood? I can handle the 1st, because I'm not.

I don't have a link, just google her name. She has a add up on BP today.

ScooterAllCity
09-02-15, 23:09
Trying to set something up with her and some of the reviews on the oTHeR site. I don't have a link, just google her name. She has a add up on BP today.WTF? She actually has five ads posted in little more than an hour on BP tonight. I don't understand why any provider has to post like that if they have decent reviews. And she isn't the only one who does that.

RayDonovan2000
09-03-15, 02:59
TIFWIW. She's totally non GFE. Latest review has to be a fake. Crappy attitude, all covered, minimal kissing if any. All for 300! I have found that any girl from the bunny ranch has an over inflated value of themselves. Good for them, but not on my dollar.

S.

WTF? She actually has five ads posted in little more than an hour on BP tonight. I don't understand why any provider has to post like that if they have decent reviews. And she isn't the only one who does that.

FerrariForMe
09-03-15, 15:00
TIFWIW. She's totally non GFE. Latest review has to be a fake. Crappy attitude, all covered, minimal kissing if any. All for 300! I have found that any girl from the bunny ranch has an over inflated value of themselves. Good for them, but not on my dollar.

S.Thanks for the tip. I've moved on. To many uncertainties.

Fanofhg22
09-08-15, 22:06
Weird story that makes me think of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I saw an ad on CL or BP awhile back and have kept in touch with her for the last 2-3 months. It finally worked to meet up and when she sent me the address it was vaguely familiar. Right on 13th somewhere between number 2000 and 3000. Sure enough when I started walking to the house I remembered it's where I saw Alex (or some call her Allie or Ally. A spinner that was at one time the best bargain in MKE in my opinion) a couple years ago. Come to find out, Alex rents from the lady I got my massage from (Dee, the or Daphne) but Alex got Dee into the biz. Makes me wonder how many degrees I'm away from some of my fellow mongers. LOL.

Sinlover
09-08-15, 22:47
Weird story that makes me think of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I saw an ad on CL or BP awhile back and have kept in touch with her for the last 2-3 months. It finally worked to meet up and when she sent me the address it was vaguely familiar. Right on 13th somewhere between number 2000 and 3000. Sure enough when I started walking to the house I remembered it's where I saw Alex (or some call her Allie or Ally. A spinner that was at one time the best bargain in MKE in my opinion) a couple years ago. Come to find out, Alex rents from the lady I got my massage from (Dee, the or Daphne) but Alex got Dee into the biz. Makes me wonder how many degrees I'm away from some of my fellow mongers. LOL.I had the same experience as you. Saw Alex first and then months later I saw Dee. I haven't talked to Alex in quite a while, is she still active?

Hola Mundo
09-08-15, 23:47
I had the same experience as you. Saw Alex first and then months later I saw Dee. I haven't talked to Alex in quite a while, is she still active?I believe she is not. I think she got engaged and since then she is offline.

KaliSunshine
09-12-15, 20:23
Trying to set something up with her and some of the reviews on the oTHeR site say she doesn't kiss. I asked her if she was GFE she replied LGFE, kiss at her discretion. Would like to see her but for 300 I would expect GFE. Does she want to make sure I'm not a slob or does it depend on her mood? I can handle the 1st, because I'm not.

I don't have a link, just google her name. She has a add up on BP today.It's definitely a hygiene issue and committing to such activity has hurt me in the past. Not a slob no worries.

Xo.

Ks.

Sinlover
09-17-15, 12:11
We all know many providers aren't rocket scientists or mathematicians, so the ads they write can be humorous.

I especially liked Jammie, who wrote the following:

"I do not discriminate, my only request is that you are well groomed! And absolutely no black men. ".

She obviously missed school the day they taught the definition of discrimination.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-ultimate-bombshell-pecials-available/12163197

ScooterAllCity
09-17-15, 12:21
We all know many providers aren't rocket scientists or mathematicians, so the ads they write can be humorous.I especially liked Jammie, who wrote the following:"I do not discriminate, my only request is that you are well groomed! And absolutely no black men. ".She obviously missed school the day they taught the definition of discrimination.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-ultimate-bombshell-pecials-available/12163197And I'll bet that she doesn't come to the door also. She missed church the day when they taught you not to tell lies.