PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Clinton Bush
05-24-09, 18:37
Pretty dead. Also went looking again for the Best Little Whorehouse in Mexican Tampa around 140th and 15th and saw nothing remotely associated.

The Lovemuscle
05-25-09, 22:47
Pretty dead. Also went looking again for the Best Little Whorehouse in Mexican Tampa around 140th and 15th and saw nothing remotely associated.

Nice try CB and thanks for the effort. I was afraid that this would be the way it would turn out but hope springs eternal and so does a stiffy.

Happy Hunting.
LM

El Pito Loco
05-26-09, 10:13

I think that place is more rumors than reality. That neighborhood is more like latin worker families, there's like kids all over during the day and at night drunken dudes after a hard working day. Well , at least that's as much as I could gather on my own by driving around the area.

EPL

Member #6210
05-26-09, 12:45
It's been awhile since I posted, due to personal issues. Drove through the main haunts up to 140th and 15th. Completely dead. Only sighting was a redhead WSW near Sligh and Nebraska. She was wearing a gray jacket, looked almost like a zip up hoodie. Not sure if she's slinging but you never know. Looked like a SW to me. If I can confirm this, I'll let you boys know.

The Lovemuscle
05-27-09, 18:53
I finally had time to make my 1st trip to the famed Nebraska Ave and what do I get? NADA!!

Made 4 trips up and down the strip and saw nothing, with the exception of two skanks (1 BSW, 1 WSW) that were really FUGLY. I don't care for CCL ladies but neither of these had missed a snack in years, never mind missing a meal. They had both been gobbling a lot more than dick. I had hopes of hooking up with something such as the elusive Little Bit but after the 3rd pass, my degree of acceptance fell dramatically and still nothing. Final run at about 9PM after stopping during multiple showers sent me on to Clearwater, where things got a little better.

Like everywhere, timing is everything and my Tampa timing sucked big time.

Hope you do better,
LM

Jethrow1
05-28-09, 06:40
I stop at any convenience stores along the way, they have to get out of the rain now and then, even sleezy bars here and there.

Peter Rammer
05-28-09, 07:47
I stop at any convenience stores along the way, they have to get out of the rain now and then, even sleezy bars here and there.They may also be found peeking out of the rooms of some of our sleazy 0 star motels. A couple of runs through some of the parking lots(slowly) may be very worthwhile?

R Consultant
05-28-09, 10:12
My rule of thumb is to catch a ho you have to think like one. I wander in dive bars and sit down and have a cold beer. See what I can find. I also stop at a store or a gas station.

It buys time and you never know who will pop up or show up around the corner.

Happy Hunting..

I stop at any convenience stores along the way, they have to get out of the rain now and then, even sleezy bars here and there.

Member #6210
05-28-09, 12:53
My rule of thumb is to catch a ho you have to think like one. I wander in dive bars and sit down and have a cold beer. See what I can find. I also stop at a store or a gas station.

It buys time and you never know who will pop up or show up around the corner.

Happy Hunting..It also helps when trying to avoid the gaze of Uncle LEO. If LEO thinks you're just stopping at the local 7-11 to get a pack of smokes rather than mongering, you're less likely to get pulled over. At least that's been my experience. Don't linger around the area for too long, especially at night. Our pissed off Uncle likes to catch people driving by the same spot too often.

Hush Sound
05-30-09, 16:02
Damn. Why is it so dead here. I partook of Bri a few days ago. She has some tattoos but an okay body, better than I've seen out there. But she wanted for 40 for cbj. I only gave here 30. It was okay. Wouldn't do it again. Maybe fs but not a cbj. She claims she has a 20 dollar money back guarantee on the cbj. I really doubt she would give you the money back.

My Vice
05-30-09, 21:07
Since I had a Tee Time at 3pm on Sat 5/30, I decided on a quick morning BBBJCIM with a HO. So I took to Nebraska Ave to find a HO. There crossing Nebraska in front of the Thrift Store by 142nd I spotted a no longer preggo Danyelle. Gentlemen, I have had FS with DEROSE, DANYELLE MELISSA a few times in the past and was never disappointed in her tight kitty and nice mouth action. Danyelle will be servicing the Nebraska Ave/142nd area more now that she decided not to stay preggo. She claims the "rock" was more important than her trying to raise a kid.

Enjoy your Hobby!

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO website

Clinton Bush
05-31-09, 00:29
Since I had a Tee Time at 3pm on Sat 5/30, I decided on a quick morning BBBJCIM with a HO. So I took to Nebraska Ave to find a HO. There crossing Nebraska in front of the Thrift Store by 142nd I spotted a no longer preggo Danyelle. Gentlemen, I have had FS with DEROSE, DANYELLE MELISSA a few times in the past and was never disappointed in her tight kitty and nice mouth action. Danyelle will be servicing the Nebraska Ave/142nd area more now that she decided not to stay preggo. She claims the "rock" was more important than her trying to raise a kid.

Enjoy your Hobby!

I had this girl one night a few months back on a side street off Nebraska. It was north if Fletcher a few blocs south of the gas station on Nebraska and Fowler. Wanted $50 for FS and $30 for a BJ. I countered with 20 and she started to walk, but that night I was in need and there wasn't much walking so I got her to do the deed for 25. She was not smelling too good that night and I had a hard time nutting. She had a bit of an attitude and she had less than perfect oral skills so she had to use her hand and I barely got off. Sounds like you had a much better encounter than I did. Maybe you scare them into good behavior be showing them the giant ass reaming dildos that you carry in your mongering kit :)

Misfit
05-31-09, 09:54
My Vice,
she has some nice DSL. She claimed the "rock" was more important than her trying to raise a kid. Im glad she has her priority's straight.

Misfit

My Vice
05-31-09, 10:39
My Vice,
she has some nice DSL. She claimed the "rock" was more important than her trying to raise a kid. Im glad she has her priority's straight.
MisfitYes Misfit, Danyelle has lips made for her trade, as pictures show.

We talked about Butt Plugs and she seemed ok with it. I think that would be a nice pic. Danyelle's spread kitty and a butt plug in her backdoor.

Stay Safe All!

Show Tizz
05-31-09, 11:54
Maybe you scare them into good behavior be showing them the giant ass reaming dildos that you carry in your mongering kit :)Man you guys are cracking me up! Great work in this thread recently.

I drive up and down Nebraska sometimes when I'm in the area and I never see anything. What's the average time you have to drive around before you find something decent? Do you expect to take multiple laps?

Suncoastplayer
05-31-09, 22:58
No luck on the whorehouses but I did see HENRY, LAURA aka Half-Pint on 140th and Nebraska. Started and finished doggie style - she's friendly and young, the 1/2 pint tattoo is fun to look at while your tapping her ass but she has no emotion. Won't be picking her up again. She is staying in the 140th and 12th white two story building, but she wanted to be dropped off in the Flying J Trailer Park to "pick up some clothes"

Hunglow1
06-01-09, 08:32
Got a chance to do a little recon Sunday morning around 15th and did'nt see to much going on. Alot of activity walking up / the streets but no sw's could be found. But , when I got over by the corner store/laundry mat, there were 5-6 mexican guys hanging aroung the side there. I wanted to go and ask about their local whorehouse, but I took the safe route and just drove around to look for it. Safety first.

SW Surfer
06-01-09, 13:25
Hi All,

This is a great site to search for our ATF's.

http://mugshots.tampabay.com/

Vaginas999
06-01-09, 14:06
Yes Misfit, Danyelle has lips made for her trade, as pictures show.

We talked about Butt Plugs and she seemed ok with it. I think that would be a nice pic. Danyelle's spread kitty and a butt plug in her backdoor.

Stay Safe All!Yeah I be had this go right off fletcher too. She is young and sexy but has a bad attitude, and complained too much when I grabbed her hair and shot my entire load down the back of her throat. I will never repeat again with her. Btw said she already has another kid so not such a good hooker role model.

My Vice
06-01-09, 21:02
No luck on the whorehouses but I did see HENRY, LAURA aka Half-Pint on 140th and Nebraska. Started and finished doggie style - she's friendly and young, the 1/2 pint tattoo is fun to look at while your tapping her ass but she has no emotion. Won't be picking her up again. She is staying in the 140th and 12th white two story building, but she wanted to be dropped off in the Flying J Trailer Park to "pick up some clothes"Suncoastplayer,
Alot of these HOs can pull the "no emotion" game. Halfpint tried that approach until I pulled out Mr. "butt plug". Its hard for a HO to show no emotion when theres a plug in their backdoor.

Gentlemen, stay safe, enjoy your hobby and someone find that whorehouse!

Joe Black
06-02-09, 03:36
You guys are having fun with that Butt-Plug over there...
I am gonna have to take a drive from Orlando to Tampa and get me some of them nice ho's you got on the pics....
I guess when you get them use to that munster plug they ca't live without it... LOL.
Joe.

Suncoastplayer,
Alot of these HOs can pull the "no emotion" game. Halfpint tried that approach until I pulled out Mr. "butt plug". Its hard for a HO to show no emotion when theres a plug in their backdoor.

Gentlemen, stay safe, enjoy your hobby and someone find that whorehouse!

Suncoastplayer
06-03-09, 01:15
Well after the rain I took a drive to check the condition of the roads. South of MLK in the Sweetbay parking lot TPD had a white van and some marked police cars dropping off dudes. I rolled up to Hillsborough and spotted an unfamiliar face talking on a cell phone outside the Antigua Motel, not sure she was the stinger I rolled up Nebraska and close to the Orange Motel I saw someone lurking on the side street just north of the hotel and thought maybe she might be the one. Either way, I didn't think I wanted an introduction so I drove north of Fowler. Sure enough there was a mini flood. FARR, CHARLOTTE was out in a bblue mini dress flashing her ass and twirling, someone I didn't recognize was standing outside the CITGO and in the 140th and 12th area HENRY, LAURA was negotiating with someone outside her place and a plump long haired lady was waving to cars as she walked down 140th. Well, I hadn't seen Gail out in a while so I went back and asked her if she needed a ride. She said she was going to "Jacksonville" and that I could go around the world as long as I dropped her off on 124th. Found a spot and settled for her "gummy" she still has deep throat skills and rubs those tits on your leg while she sucks. Except for the gas driving around I can't complain as she swallowed every drop.

Stay safe and follow the rules to be even safer.

SW Surfer
06-03-09, 17:12
Was at Simon's for a quick beer and as I was leaving this cute little Hispanic girl was walking out behind me talking on her phone. She was bitchin about not getting a job and needing cash. I looked over my should and smiled at her, offered a ride and away we went.

Her name is CJ and a short little chucky HSW by her own words. She was looking for job as a dancer, but they aren't hiring. So I offered her .20 for quick BBBJCIM, she countered with .50, I told her I would drop her off at the next light. She dropped to .40, then to .30, then we settled on .25.

I know a nice little spot and we pulled in, she goes down, I nut and then opened her window and spit it right out. I about shit....what a dumb ass for making a good spot a bad spot. I told her what a bad move that was and she got bitchy and wanted her cash. I gave her the .25 - it was an ok BJ, but the attitude f's the whole thing up.

She then wanted a ride to Bush and Dale M. I told her I was going the other way and she did this whole "you owe me" Blah Blah Blah. So I pulled over and told her to get out before I find a local LE and flag him down.

She jumped out so quick and began walking/bouncing up the street that I didn't even notice she left her little purse in my car. I was almost to Ybor before I noticed it on the floor. So I dig though it and find .54 cash, at least an 8ball of blow and 4 un-used condoms. I laughed my ass off -Talk about Karma - this HSW gets all hostile on me and then forgets her stash...most likely her Pimp/BF's dope.

As Always - Be Safe,

SW Surfer Out!!!

Nefan2975
06-03-09, 23:47
Was at Simon's for a quick beer and as I was leaving this cute little Hispanic girl was walking out behind me talking on her phone. She was bitchin about not getting a job and needing cash. I looked over my should and smiled at her, offered a ride and away we went.

Her name is CJ and a short little chucky HSW by her own words. She was looking for job as a dancer, but they aren't hiring. So I offered her .20 for quick BBBJCIM, she countered with .50, I told her I would drop her off at the next light. She dropped to .40, then to .30, then we settled on .25.

I know a nice little spot and we pulled in, she goes down, I nut and then opened her window and spit it right out. I about shit....what a dumb ass for making a good spot a bad spot. I told her what a bad move that was and she got bitchy and wanted her cash. I gave her the .25 - it was an ok BJ, but the attitude f's the whole thing up.

She then wanted a ride to Bush and Dale M. I told her I was going the other way and she did this whole "you owe me" Blah Blah Blah. So I pulled over and told her to get out before I find a local LE and flag him down.

She jumped out so quick and began walking/bouncing up the street that I didn't even notice she left her little purse in my car. I was almost to Ybor before I noticed it on the floor. So I dig though it and find .54 cash, at least an 8ball of blow and 4 un-used condoms. I laughed my ass off -Talk about Karma - this HSW gets all hostile on me and then forgets her stash...most likely her Pimp/BF's dope.

As Always - Be Safe,

SW Surfer Out!!!1st phone girl now the dumb chicka what luck just dont push too many chips in the pot but your up 900 mins and .5 good times I hope be safe.

Nefan

SW Surfer
06-05-09, 07:59
1st phone girl now the dumb chicka what luck just dont push too many chips in the pot but your up 900 mins and .5 good times I hope be safe.

Nefan

Not to mention the ball of dust....1k worth. :)

Clinton Bush
06-05-09, 09:29

As Always - Be Safe,

SW Surfer Out!!!
And what a great way you have for shopping for new cell phones. It sure beats the Verizon Kiosk at the local mall. :)

Dickchainy
06-06-09, 13:05
... Btw said she already has another kid so not such a good hooker role model.I have known her for almost three years. I don't believe that she has ever had a child. She has talked about her little sister (not in Tampa). Maybe that's how she gave the impression of having had a child.

You are right about her attitude. It takes a while to get used to.

Dboyc
06-08-09, 14:24
Here's a mainstream article that discusses the drop is street prices as well as other service providers.

I kinda like some of the quotes. Like, "I wish they printed $40 bills because all I see these days are twenties."

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/646871

My Vice
06-08-09, 21:18
After work 6/8/2009, I had to pick up a birthday cake at Publix so I thought about getting a BBBJCIM after the errand. With the cake in the back seat I took a ride. There on 142nd off Nebraska standing by the railroad tracks I found a redheaded HO. Never got her name. "Unknown" gave a good BBBJCIM. She asked three times for CIM, so I filled her up.

Enjoy your Hobby and stay safe.

Photo Sniper
06-08-09, 22:02
I am curious. For those hos that are caught and are up on the HCSO site, how do you think they were busted?

Did one of our fellow mongers get busted with them too or were they police stings?

Vice, next time you are out ask one of them hos who have gotten busted before if they were busted by a sting or a john.

Be safe,

Sniper

My Vice
06-09-09, 06:22
Vice, next time you are out ask one of them hos who have gotten busted before if they were busted by a sting or a john.
Sniper
Sniper, Its both. But what I am hearing its more undercover getting the HO in the car and committing. HOs also say that LE waits from a distance ( unmarked car ) for the John to pick up the HO. Pulls over the John and then well you know the drill, seperate the two, get the john to talk and admit his deed then bust the two of them. I have been pulled over by LEO in the past with and without a HO in the car. It will happen. Read up on your rights.

LE can bust your balls, make it hard on you if they are in the mood. Be respectful to the LEO, yet firm in the "I'm giving her a ride". The LEO knows what your doing. Tries to slip you up suring the "investigation" phase.

Stay Safe - Enjoy

Manitou
06-09-09, 15:24
Saw that Leah Rich*** has upgraded to Craigslist as well as BP. Howevere the poor little girl got caught up the other night on a drug bust. Be careful, her MO is to give people up to reduce her obligations to the State of Florida. She's a great girl to party with, but not to be on her list. Be careful out there guys, It's still a jungle.

My Vice
06-13-09, 17:29
After finishing some lawn work I thought it would be nice to treat myself to a BBBJCIM with a HO. So I took a spin on Nebraska Ave. There making the turn to walk up Nebraska Ave from Busch, I spotted a gem. Gentlemen, Tammy is very fine. She plans on working the area for a bit and really enjoys her trade. I wish I had the Monger Kit with me, I would of went for FS with Tammy. At least, I always carry the camera in the glove compartment. I will partake in Tammy again and have her join the Butt Plug Club!

Stafe Safe and enjoy your hobby!

Misfit
06-14-09, 09:18
I guess Tammy is a big fan of the Vin Disel & Ice Cube movies "XXX".
She has an amazing smile.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77027

Misfit

My Vice
06-14-09, 11:02
I guess Tammy is a big fan of the Vin Disel & Ice Cube movies "XXX".She has an amazing smile.Misfit Misfit, Tammy claims her little tight kitty is prettier than her smile. For those Monger's PMing me about her body, I hope these pics help show that Tammy is a thin fine HO. For those who get Tammy in a room, take a few pics of that hot bod, open kitty without the clothes.

Stay Safe Mongers!

Member #5237
06-14-09, 11:53
[QUOTE=My Vice] At least, I always carry the camera in the glove compartment. I will partake in Tammy again and have her join the Butt Plug Club!

Please solve a mystery for me. To those of you who take pics of the girls you pick up, how do you take some of your pics ? Based on some of the angles, it seems like you have the cameras mounted in your cars. Also, how do you get the girls to agree to pictures ? Inquirering minds want to know.

My Vice
06-14-09, 13:07
[QUOTE=My Vice] Based on some of the angles, it seems like you have the cameras mounted in your cars. Also, how do you get the girls to agree to pictures ? Inquirering minds want to know.
I use the DSC-HX1 Sony. The 10 frames per second mode comes is real handy. I can quickly take a ton of pics before the HO says "thats enough". For instance, I have about 75 -100 shots of Tammy before she was getting uncomfortable. The DSC-HX1 works well in the car as I am a lefty and in the room its great with low light.

Each HO is different when it comes to picture taking. Work on your negotiation skills. Start off complimenting the HO, tell her you want a kodak moment for your scrapbook. If all else fails, kick her out. Trust me, she will come around to it next time.

Happy Clicking!

DarthRaider666
06-14-09, 15:09
Greetings. I am from Los Angeles, I've never been to Tampa. I just wanted to stop by and say I enjoy reading your board.

My Vice: If Danyelle or Tammy ever get bored with the East Coast (and if they are "down with the brothers"), send 'em over here to Cali! Wholesome looking white girls like that would do well on the Figueroa and Long Beach strolls, especially on the Figueroa stroll.

R. Consultant: I also enjoy reading your posts too.

All you guys are all right.

Peace from L.A.

Darth

Hush Sound
06-15-09, 23:16
Ran into the hottest girl I've seen out there so far. She goes by T and she seriously has a sweet ass that I will tear up in a couple of days. I only got cim BBBJ, she kinda rushed it cause she had to be back home. But she is seriously hot. Once I get fs and report on it I'll give you guys the digits. Other than that keep on the look out for her.

Clinton Bush
06-17-09, 16:31
Ran into the hottest girl I've seen out there so far. She goes by T and she seriously has a sweet ass that I will tear up in a couple of days. I only got cim BBBJ, she kinda rushed it cause she had to be back home. But she is seriously hot. Once I get fs and report on it I'll give you guys the digits. Other than that keep on the look out for her.

If we don't know where to look or what she looks for it will be hard for any of us to keep on the lookout for her

Blondehound
06-18-09, 14:44
Cruised in around midnight. Didn't see any movement until just north of fowler. Saw Gail's big blonde doo and decided what the heck. Pulled in to scoop her and just as she said "hey honey" an LE made a pass by and a U-Turn. So I decided to move on south. As I crossed fowler a Tampa LE pulled up right on my rear bumper and stayed about 6 feet behind my bumper all the way to downtown. As I passed through the area though I saw over 20 patrol cars on Nebraska.
As I hit downtown my knew butt buddy, did a U-Turn and left me.
Headed to Pinellas Park.
BH

Member #4558
06-18-09, 16:22
As I crossed fowler a Tampa LE pulled up right on my rear bumper and stayed about 6 feet behind my bumper all the way to downtown. BH

So this cop basically was tailgating. I would have been tempted to brake check, taken the impact and let him explain why he was driving dangerously. Then I would track down a lawyer and sue him, the city and the police dept.

The Lovemuscle
06-18-09, 22:57

It's like saying "I got something and you didn't" Right?

Why bother to post? How does that information help "members in their search for paid poontang" to paraphrase Jackson's mission of the forum.

Please wait till your'e tired of her lazy azzz and ready to tell me how to find her.

Happy HOing in the meantime,
LM

Goosfraba
06-18-09, 23:57
After finishing some lawn work I thought it would be nice to treat myself to a BBBJCIM with a HO. So I took a spin on Nebraska Ave. There making the turn to walk up Nebraska Ave from Busch, I spotted a gem. Gentlemen, Tammy is very fine. She plans on working the area for a bit and really enjoys her trade. I wish I had the Monger Kit with me, I would of went for FS with Tammy. At least, I always carry the camera in the glove compartment. I will partake in Tammy again and have her join the Butt Plug Club!

Stafe Safe and enjoy your hobby!Bro, all props to ya for having the awesome pics.

Could you please rotate those bad boys before ya post. My neck is hating this sideways thing.

Much obliged!

Reaper400
06-19-09, 21:10

Stafe Safe and enjoy your hobby!Whao, that chick is cute.

My Vice
06-20-09, 12:48
Sat 6/20 AM - I had Tammy on my mind for a BJ so I headed to Nebraska Ave. I never made it to Busch Blvd because walking in front of the Thrift store across from 142nd I spotted a few HOs. I usually like my HO's thin but I told the bigger gal to get her butt in. Gentlemen, Tiffany a 19yr old HO is plump. She claimed her kitty is her best asset. However, I was only interested in her mouth. So I took a BBBJCIM and dropped her off.

Happy Hunting and Enjoy your hobby.

Samjon1982
06-20-09, 15:58
Sat 6/20 AM - I had Tammy on my mind for a BJ so I headed to Nebraska Ave. I never made it to Busch Blvd because walking in front of the Thrift store across from 142nd I spotted a few HOs. I usually like my HO's thin but I told the bigger gal to get her butt in. Gentlemen, Tiffany a 19yr old HO is plump. She claimed her kitty is her best asset. However, I was only interested in her mouth. So I took a BBBJCIM and dropped her off.

Happy Hunting and Enjoy your hobby.Lucky you bro! She is HOT.

Member #4312
06-20-09, 21:49
Has anyone seen CE CE of late I was wondering if she was still in the bizz.

My Vice
06-20-09, 22:45
Ok, OK..I give. By the number of PMs in my inbox it seems Mongers from all over are hot for Tammy! Heres a pic of Tammy coming up with a mouth full of cum. She didn't want to spill a drop. Also you get a nice big kiss from Tammy when she is done swallowing. Sweet HO.

Good Hunting.

Clinton Bush
06-21-09, 03:55
T'was the night before Father's Day and all on the stroll,
Were a couple dozen HO's out, all ready to roll,
Cum on Busch, Cum on Fowler, Cum on Fletcher, I say
So many HO's are out strolling, this month after May

I in my T-bird, and you in your trucks,
Cruising Nebraska for BJs and fucks,
Black HO's, White HO's, Hispanic HO's too
Working the side roads, just waiting for you.

Tonight there were a LOT more HO's out than usual and it isn't even the end of the month. Quite a few younger ones too - maybe new High School graduates majoring in HOme economics. As always watch out for LEO, but when there are this many HO's out, it becomes a numbers game and LEO can't be everywhere at once.

Besides LEO is too busy out busting a few old Korean grandmas (see Tampa AMP thread) to be concerned about the pimpin' dope boy Drug Dealers who boldly stroll Nebraska like they own it, while making sure their HO's are busy out on the side streets working like 3 hole ATMs cash sucking machines.

Misfit
06-21-09, 08:59
A hot white girl who swallows. She sounds perfect, what was the damage?

Misfit

Member #4167
06-21-09, 11:54
what was the damage?
Offhand, I'd say the damage is the ink that has marred an otherwise hot little body. <rimshot>

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- I know what you're really asking. Couldn't resist some quick commentary about the sad proliferation of tattoos on women these days. They call it body art; I call it graffiti. But, hey, different strokes ...

Clinton Bush
06-21-09, 13:12
Offhand, I'd say the damage is the ink that has marred an otherwise hot little body. <rimshot>

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- I know what you're really asking. Couldn't resist some quick commentary about the sad proliferation of tattoos on women these days. They call it body art; I call it graffiti. But, hey, different strokes ...

I don't mind a small well placed tramp stamp but a lot of body art is a big turn off to me. Personally, I think the pimp drug boyz do it to brand their HO cattle.

Head em up and move em out!

Mr Boombastic
06-21-09, 14:39
I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full.

I am just trying to let you know what you might already know.

It is not worth posting, but just a conversational posting/PM.

Boom in Cincinnati, Ohio

Sorry for taking up posting space for this. It happens.

Mr Boombastic
06-21-09, 15:12
I have to agree with the people who think a lot of tattoos on a women is not sexz, or anything else, but crap.

Example, while I was cruising in one of the local bars I can find decent FREEBIE stuff in, I meet one, and man did she have a body to desire. This girl was 24y/o and a thin, sexz, lean, hardbody, body. She stood actually bewteen my legs as I sat at a bar stool, and as we talked she began to show me her "tats", and by time she finished I counted #9 of them. Three large ones, two medium, and the rest small. Even her inner/outer thigh had two. Those were one you could see without getting naked.

She did lack inner pussy tats, but wanted some for her upcoming Birthday. As good as she looked, and talked about having no man, and wanting someone, I knew with all those TAT's it would not me me at any point. I can't imagine as tight as she was, for her to be #60-70y/o, and those tats waving in the wind from all the loose skin. No Thanks!

I did never-the-less, arrange to take her back to her place for some late night fun. She is going to nursing school and putting $30 dollars in her hand afterwards, was a thrill. She was saving for more tats, for her upcoming birthday. She even wanted me to come with her. Yea Right. I know that trick, and my wallet does too.

Still, with all the tats, everything else was worth every moment and I left at 5:30am, and had been there since 2:30am. A bargain for 30. So, in short what women can you find whether SW or P/T SW, or Freebie, won't have tats of somekind on them. Even some of the so-called conservative girls are getting tats.

I think some pimps do brand their SW, with some kind of TATS to mark territory, against other pimps. It is a very smart thing to do.

Tatoos are here to stay, whether we like them are not, and great bodies over loaded with tatoos, is also "Here-to-Stay."

I don't mind a small well placed tramp stamp but a lot of body art is a big turn off to me. Personally, I think the pimp drug boyz do it to brand their HO cattle.

Head em up and move em out!

Clinton Bush
06-21-09, 16:28
http://centraltampa2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/17/st-a-vicious-cycle/

This article explains a lot especially the recent mass migration of dozens of HO's northward on Nebraska to the area north of Busch and south of Fletcher. With the SEMENole Heights neighborhood condom counting ASSociation now out en masse taking names of HO's and their clients south of Busch Blvd on Nebraska, the HO's had to migrate somewhere.

Whenever they do these sweeps it's like putting pressure on in one end of a balloon, the other side pops out somewhere else. In the past it's been down either end of Hillsborough Avenue but the Tampa PoPo are really cleaning up both ends of Hillsborough so the street girls can't go east or west but they have to go somewhere.

My Vice
06-21-09, 17:42
A hot white girl who swallows. She sounds perfect, what was the damage?Misfit Gentlemen, Let's see what other "tats" are on Tammy. Once we get her naked and spread that kitty, we may find all kinds of art on her tight body. My camera is charged, cleaned and ready for a naked Tammy. MISFIT - A pic is worth a thousand words. My inbox is empty ( seems Tammy's pics have filled up my inbox with Mongers inquiring about her)

Stay Safe, Enjoy you hobby!

Lkg For Bbbj
06-22-09, 11:00
Ok, OK..I give. By the number of PMs in my inbox it seems Mongers from all over are hot for Tammy! Heres a pic of Tammy coming up with a mouth full of cum. She didn't want to spill a drop. Also you get a nice big kiss from Tammy when she is done swallowing. Sweet HO.

Good Hunting.Tammy is awesome! Great find.

PeterPiper52
06-22-09, 19:03

Head em up and move em out!I also don't mind something that's small and tasteful. But some of these girls have to remember that someday that pretty pussy they have won't make money forever. They may have to actually get a real job. And having a bunch of visible tats won't help with the job search.

One example is Angel. Nice looking girl with a ton of tats. Now, whats going to happen if someday she a kid, and as the kid gets older looks at the tat that she has on her thigh that says "Fuck You. Pay Me" and asks, "What does that mean, mommy?"

Samjon1982
06-22-09, 21:58
Gentlemen, Let's see what other "tats" are on Tammy. Once we get her naked and spread that kitty, we may find all kinds of art on her tight body. My camera is charged, cleaned and ready for a naked Tammy. MISFIT - A pic is worth a thousand words. My inbox is empty ( seems Tammy's pics have filled up my inbox with Mongers inquiring about her)

Stay Safe, Enjoy you hobby!trying to get hold of her! any leads will be appreciated and I will return you the favor!

Thanks,

$$

Samjon1982
06-23-09, 09:00
I also don't mind something that's small and tasteful. But some of these girls have to remember that someday that pretty pussy they have won't make money forever. They may have to actually get a real job. And having a bunch of visible tats won't help with the job search.

One example is Angel. Nice looking girl with a ton of tats. Now, whats going to happen if someday she a kid, and as the kid gets older looks at the tat that she has on her thigh that says "Fuck You. Pay Me" and asks, "What does that mean, mommy?"Then she can say what profession she was in before she had a kid!

LOL

Larrycarn
06-24-09, 03:15
Tammy is awesome! Great find.I am around the busch/Nebraska region 3 days a week and i never see anything that is even close to Tammy. My goodness she has a perfect face for mongering.

My Vice
06-24-09, 22:19
I am around the busch/Nebraska region 3 days a week and i never see anything that is even close to Tammy. My goodness she has a perfect face for mongering.Larrycarn, I had Monger luck in that area before. Jessica back on 2/14/09 was found there. But Tammy is the better pick. This pic shows that Tammy also has a nice mouth to go along with that "face". She will show up again. Keep looking Mongers and have your cameras ready for Tammy!

Joeforsure
06-24-09, 23:07
Was dreaming that Bobbi-Jean was standing at the gas station on the corner of 92 and Williams Rd. She has blonde hair, a lip piercing and nipple peircings (learned during standard "check"). I said BBBJ ws and she said BBBJ ns. I couldn't get her to change mind but during I said I would take care of her and she agreed. She didn't even catch it and was looking around and coming up for air that it wasn't worth it. Would not repeat. Said she was a dancer from Michigan. Buyer beware. Have a feeling FS would have been better.

Davey1965
06-25-09, 07:00
Hi All,

This is a great site to search for our ATF's.

http://mugshots.tampabay.com/

Not from your area, but this is an interesting site. Glad they don't
do this in Phila. Although being an outsider it was fun looking at all
the pics of the girls. Now I have another site to waste time on when
I'm bored.

Zif5150
06-25-09, 10:08
I am around the busch/Nebraska region 3 days a week and I never see anything that is even close to Tammy. My goodness she has a perfect face for mongering.I second that. If anyone has caught a glimpse of her, please PM me where you last did LOL. I've been there 4 days this week around lunchtime / midday. Maybe shes just not out and about then.

My Vice
06-26-09, 19:31
Has anyone experienced this little HO? LICATA,ERICA RANAE

*all names in CAPS are searchable on the HCSO website

Tucker40
06-26-09, 19:46
Has anyone experienced this little HO? LICATA,ERICA RANAE

*all names in CAPS are searchable on the HCSO website

... she changed drastically from January (thinner, hair change). Wonder if she's still at Platinum Showgirls. Looks like she was one of the unfortunates picked up when they were clearing the streets for the Super Bowl.

Nemodc
06-26-09, 22:37
this is where they might have found her. Looks like the same girl to me.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ads/1241437923.html

LIKE EM SMALL, PETITE, AMD MIXED?????? SAPPHIRE HERE BRINGIN U BIG
SURPRISES IN **THIS** SMALL PACKAGE!!!!!
AVALABLE ALL DAY AND NIGHT
INCALL ONLY SWEETIES~~~OUTCALLS VARY
CALL AND SET AN APPT NOW!!!!!
813~~SEVEN-3-ONE~~2-3-FOUR-ZERO

My Vice
06-27-09, 12:08
Took a spin to look for Tammy today, 6/27 9am, and to my surprise on Nebraska crossing Bush I spotted Jackie "Snow". That long red hair attracts attention. She says she gained weight in detention and looks too big, but she will take if off quickly in the next month or so with the "rock" diet. I decided on a quick BBBJCIM. Snow has a pretty face and a mouth for BJs.

Good Hunting and stay safe.

Samjon1982
06-27-09, 14:41
Learn monger mistakes outta this video. LOL. After seeing this video, I realized how important to follow the basic rules of mongering. And they also specify this site in this video! Damn. Stay safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwg6U7ItG_A

Thanks,

$$

SomeDude
06-27-09, 16:13
Vice, much like Cooky Jar in Philly & Jersey you have the best luck and a great pool of talent in your area. I'm a big fan of your work and wish we had stock like that here in Fayetthell, NC. You are the man vato, thanks for the pics..........

Conpaso
06-28-09, 02:41
Remeber this fellow mongerers... nothing good happens after midnite!

Met Sabrina -Blonde 9mo preg. 6days before birth. During our "interaction", baby was kicking, she was complaining all she ate that day was 1 banana. Had to stop, take her to Micky D. After, she complained she had to stay with 3month old son. Didn't finish her business with me, said she would get her friend. Waited, then left, with the mantra in my mind nothing good happens after midnite running through my mind. Better safe than sorry.

What little interaction I had with her was good. Saw a couple of others working, but they had some strings.

Leo was all over this night. Seems there was a street race being busted up at the BK acroos the way.

Misfit
06-28-09, 09:13
Gentlemen, Let's see what other "tats" are on Tammy. Once we get her naked and spread that kitty, we may find all kinds of art on her tight body. My camera is charged, cleaned and ready for a naked Tammy. MISFIT - A pic is worth a thousand words. My inbox is empty ( seems Tammy's pics have filled up my inbox with Mongers inquiring about her)

Stay Safe, Enjoy you hobby!
You are absolutely right, perfect damage ($).
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77488
I kind of like the playboy bunny.

Misfit

R Consultant
06-29-09, 06:38
Its just a wonderful world when we get to look back on the wonderful things we get to do.

That ho looks very happy to be a provider of the oral arts.

Nice work Vice....

Happy Hunting..[

QUOTE=My Vice]Took a spin to look for Tammy today, 6/27 9am, and to my surprise on Nebraska crossing Bush I spotted Jackie "Snow". That long red hair attracts attention. She says she gained weight in detention and looks too big, but she will take if off quickly in the next month or so with the "rock" diet. I decided on a quick BBBJCIM. Snow has a pretty face and a mouth for BJs.

Good Hunting and stay safe.[/QUOTE]

Panther1225
06-29-09, 19:29
Come on man! LOL.

How does a woman, that's 9 months pregnant, have a 3 month old son?

A little simple math would of save you some money.

[QUOTE=Conpaso]Met Sabrina -Blonde 9mo preg. 6days before birth. During our "interaction", baby was kicking, she was complaining all she ate that day was 1 banana. Had to stop, take her to Micky D. After, she complained she had to stay with 3month old son. QUOTE]

Panther1225
06-29-09, 19:32
Come on man! LOL...

How does a woman, that's 9 months pregnant, have a 3 month old son? A little simple math would of save you some money.

Peter Rammer
06-29-09, 19:40
http://centraltampa2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/17/st-a-vicious-cycle/

This article explains a lot especially the recent mass migration of dozens of HO's northward on Nebraska to the area north of Busch and south of Fletcher. With the SEMENole Heights neighborhood condom counting ASSociation now out en masse taking names of HO's and their clients south of Busch Blvd on Nebraska, the HO's had to migrate somewhere.

Whenever they do these sweeps it's like putting pressure on in one end of a balloon, the other side pops out somewhere else. In the past it's been down either end of Hillsborough Avenue but the Tampa PoPo are really cleaning up both ends of Hillsborough so the street girls can't go east or west but they have to go somewhere.Thanks for the intel CB, and the Semen Ho Heights warning. I am a true nature lover and the migration of this exotic species has piqued my interest. I'm gonna venture eastward to conduct further research and, hopefully; unclog my plumbing!! It's been almost a month since I last mongered that territory.

Clinton Bush
06-29-09, 23:38
Remeber this fellow mongerers... nothing good happens after midnite!

Met Sabrina -Blonde 9mo preg. 6days before birth. During our "interaction", baby was kicking, she was complaining all she ate that day was 1 banana. Had to stop, take her to Micky D. After, she complained she had to stay with 3month old son. Didn't finish her business with me, said she would get her friend. Waited, then left, with the mantra in my mind nothing good happens after midnite running through my mind. Better safe than sorry.

What little interaction I had with her was good. Saw a couple of others working, but they had some strings.

Leo was all over this night. Seems there was a street race being busted up at the BK acroos the way.
Not sure I'd have the nerve to take her in my car.

Hell On Wls
06-29-09, 23:43
Not sure I'd have the nerve to take her in my car.
How can she be 9 months along with a 3 month old son?

Maybe a 3 year old?

HH

Clinton Bush
06-30-09, 20:34
How can she be 9 months along with a 3 month old son?

Maybe a 3 year old?

HH
but thought maybe the 3 month old was another one of her baby daddy DB's baby or another HO's kid.

Hell On Wls
06-30-09, 21:02
but thought maybe the 3 month old was another one of her baby daddy DB's baby or another HO's kid.Maybe she was only six months along? But looked big, knowing some men love this?

HH

Clinton Bush
07-01-09, 08:54
I think the rain washed all the HOs away this last night. Drove from Busch to Fletcher and nary a HO in sight.

My Vice
07-03-09, 16:37
Friday 7/3 9:30am, with the Monger Kit loaded I took a spin to find Tammy. Quickly into my ride on Nebraska Ave and 124th I spotted GRIFFIN,GINA. Awhile back I had a nice BBBJCIM with Gina and thought it would be nice to have her join the Butt Plug Club. Gentlemen, GINA was agreeable to FS with pictures but would not agree to the Butt Plug. Maybe next time. I told her there will be a day she needs the "rock" real bad, bad enough to take the plug. But today "Sweetie, No Butt Plug, No Deal!"

Stay Safe and enjoy your hobby!

Member #6210
07-03-09, 23:10
Keep this one in mind mongers. Her name is Kim. Mixed Black/Hispanic. Normally prowls between Hillsborough and MLK Blvd on Nebraska, although I've seen her as far south as Columbus Dr. She's got a decent body but she wears a body suit to keep it all in. Last time I saw her CBJ (no BB or CIM boys) was .6 and FS was .8, but Greek was $. Now that times are tough she might have lowered her prices.

One more bonus, she doesn't mind if you get a little rough. She's got an apt. you can go to. I went there three times and never had to deal with a pimp or roommate holding me up. It ain't exactly in a good stretch but as long as you don't carry too much extra cash, you should do just fine.

Clinton Bush
07-04-09, 01:46
Friday 7/3 9:30am, with the Monger Kit loaded I took a spin to find Tammy. Quickly into my ride on Nebraska Ave and 124th I spotted GRIFFIN,GINA. Awhile back I had a nice BBBJCIM with Gina and thought it would be nice to have her join the Butt Plug Club. Gentlemen, GINA was agreeable to FS with pictures but would not agree to the Butt Plug. Maybe next time. I told her there will be a day she needs the "rock" real bad, bad enough to take the plug. But today "Sweetie, No Butt Plug, No Deal!"

It will be modeled after "Deal or No Deal" and called "Plug or No Plug" LOL

Glad to see you are waiting them out. One day this girl will need some coin for her crack fix and be begging you for the butt plug.

Tyler D
07-04-09, 03:04
Gentlemen, GINA was agreeable to FS with pictures but would not agree to the Butt Plug.Awh man, I know you're hardset on the plug right now, but my god i would love to see some pictures of her in the field, FS or not.

Anyway, I've been contemplating a trip down there just for Gina. Anyone know if she is out there regularly enough? I'd hate to make the trip and miss out.

BTW, how much did she charge for BJ last time? And does she have reliable digits?

Clinton Bush
07-04-09, 12:08
Keep this one in mind mongers. Her name is Kim. Mixed Black/Hispanic. Normally prowls between Hillsborough and MLK Blvd on Nebraska, although I've seen her as far south as Columbus Dr. She's got a decent body but she wears a body suit to keep it all in. Last time I saw her CBJ (no BB or CIM boys) was .6 and FS was .8, but Greek was $. Now that times are tough she might have lowered her prices.

One more bonus, she doesn't mind if you get a little rough. She's got an apt. you can go to. I went there three times and never had to deal with a pimp or roommate holding me up. It ain't exactly in a good stretch but as long as you don't carry too much extra cash, you should do just fine.

Her prices are double standard street prices. Sounds like you think she is worth the extra price premium. How old is she? What does her body look like?

Member #6210
07-04-09, 15:13
Her prices are double standard street prices. Sounds like you think she is worth the extra price premium. How old is she? What does her body look like?Clinton, her prices were that level before everyone started losing their jobs. She may have dropped her price in the last couple of months. Don't know how old she is, perhaps early 30's would be my best guess. Her body is thick but not overweight. She wears a bodysuit to keep it trim-looking on the street. Nice big real tits though. Handful size with a little extra. Gives great head ache relief.

My Vice
07-04-09, 18:54
Happy 4th to all! The Mrs. sent me to the store to pick up some hotdog buns so I on the way back I thought of a quick BBBJCIM. I found LEMON,LELAINYA KATRINA on Nebraska and 124th. Opening the "monger kit" I found a collar with Lelainya's name on it. A quick BBBJCIM and I was on my way to start the grill!

Enjoy your hobby and have a good 4th.

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO website.

Clinton Bush
07-04-09, 19:43
When the fireworks are going off tonight and LEO is busy with Firework parking lot duty, take a spin down Nebraska.

Just over the river from the Dog Track on the right, the Orange Motel as 4 or 5 ho's waiting to go (they started partying early - drive in and look for the open room doors) and the BIGGEST BIG TITTY sistah that I have ever seen (two huge watermelon sized breasts - not sure why she doesn't just topple over) is down the street in the Haven Inn motel just before the gas station.

Meanwhile at North Nebraska's new hot spot (must be d-boys nearby because the HO's follow them) the Sunshine Food Store on corner of 18th & Bearss. There were 4 HO's (1 a 35ish blonde, and 3 black girls) to choose from this afternoon. The tallest one is a 6' stacked curvy black babe about 22yrs old. Her name is either Brenda or Belinda. Ask her if she played basketball and she will say no, but I have it on good authority that she is an excellent ball handler and has really good skills.

Happy mongering and be safe!

R Consultant
07-04-09, 21:30
I love the collar! LoL!!! I think we should buy a few in different colors. I wonder how many Ho's would actually agree to them?

I think some pigtails would be great for t-bar handling.

Happy Hunting..

Happy 4th to all! The Mrs. sent me to the store to pick up some hotdog buns so I on the way back I thought of a quick BBBJCIM. I found LEMON,LELAINYA KATRINA on Nebraska and 124th. Opening the "monger kit" I found a collar with Lelainya's name on it. A quick BBBJCIM and I was on my way to start the grill!

Nemodc
07-04-09, 22:10
let her keep the collar or did she have to give it back. You should let her keep it, kinda like your brand on her.

Nemo

I love the collar! LoL!!! I think we should buy a few in different colors. I wonder how many Ho's would actually agree to them?

I think some pigtails would be great for t-bar handling.

Happy Hunting..

Tampa Monger
07-04-09, 23:21
When the fireworks are going off tonight and LEO is busy with Firework parking lot duty, take a spin down Nebraska.

Just over the river from the Dog Track on the right, the Orange Motel as 4 or 5 ho's waiting to go (they started partying early - drive in and look for the open room doors) and the BIGGEST BIG TITTY sistah that I have ever seen (two huge watermelon sized breasts - not sure why she doesn't just topple over) is down the street in the Haven Inn motel just before the gas station.

Meanwhile at North Nebraska's new hot spot (must be d-boys nearby because the HO's follow them) the Sunshine Food Store on corner of 18th & Bearss. There were 4 HO's (1 a 35ish blonde, and 3 black girls) to choose from this afternoon. The tallest one is a 6' stacked curvy black babe about 22yrs old. Her name is either Brenda or Belinda. Ask her if she played basketball and she will say no, but I have it on good authority that she is an excellent ball handler and has really good skills.

Happy mongering and be safe!

Wow, tall with monster tits is exactly the opposite of what I like. I like 'em short, slender, and small-breasted, with round plump asses. In other words, like a perfect young Latina. You didn't happen to see anything like that, did you? My dream is to see a Vida Guerra look-alike, with an ass that makes your shorts explode. :)

Misfit
07-05-09, 08:48
The 5LUT collar was a nice touch, priceless.

Misfit

Iggypopit
07-05-09, 09:11
As a lurker from up north, this is my favorite board. Love Misfit's pics especially, and the sense of humor by almost all board members.

I am re-locating to Clearwater later this year, and can't wait to actually be able to (perhaps) partake. Maybe even find Tammy (yow) :)

Clinton Bush
07-05-09, 09:27

Butt plugs, dog collars, can't wait to see what is next! Miss Lemon Ho-Ho wore the collar like a champ!

Clinton Bush
07-05-09, 09:44
Wow, tall with monster tits is exactly the opposite of what I like. I like 'em short, slender, and small-breasted, with round plump asses. In other words, like a perfect young Latina. You didn't happen to see anything like that, did you? My dream is to see a Vida Guerra look-alike, with an ass that makes your shorts explode. :)

NO girls were out this morning on Nebraska. As for Latina plump ass J-Lo types, I have not seen this type of girl working on Nebraska for several years.

Vertrag
07-06-09, 18:08
Cruised up amd down Nebraska from MLK TO 142 between 3 and 6p saw a few bsw but more leo than sw. Don't know if this is a regular spot but 2 squad cars were hanging out at the Veterans bldg on 139th.

Hope you all have better hunting than I did - was sure hoping to find Tammy :(

Member #6210
07-11-09, 05:00
Strolled down Nebraska from Fowler to Hillsborough. Only one BSW the entire way down. This was about 4:30 AM. Still for a friday night that's pretty bad. Not even a great Leo presence out on the streets.

Clinton Bush
07-11-09, 10:22
Strolled down Nebraska from Fowler to Hillsborough. Only one BSW the entire way down. This was about 4:30 AM. Still for a friday night that's pretty bad. Not even a great Leo presence out on the streets.

Walking down that area at that time of night is a good way to end up mugged or worse. Be careful out there!

My Vice
07-11-09, 12:14
Went to pick up a birthday card for the Mrs. today 7/11 and thought about a quick BBBJCIM with a HO. There walking Nebraska in front of the thrift store by 142nd I spotted Gina. I reported a few weeks ago about Gina and the butt plug and how I declined her services. I got alot of PMs about my decision and how Mongers felt I was wrong to turn Gina away. Ok, Ok. She is a pretty HO with a fine thin body. I guess I was too hard on her about the butt plug. The plug did scare her and it went downhill from there. So this time I gave her a break and took a quick BBBJCIM. I do want to get her naked, open that kitty and get a real good inside! We did talk about the plug. I think she will change her mind.

She is out more now that her habit is increasing by the day.

Enjoy your hobby, stay safe and get some of Gina!

SmackThatAss
07-11-09, 23:57
That looks like a yard monkey I did one time. She was as nasty as any ho I have come across. I love it when they talk alot of how good they are and then can't even get a dude off with her mouth. At least you had good luck.

Went to pick up a birthday card for the Mrs. today 7/11 and thought about a quick BBBJCIM with a HO. There walking Nebraska in front of the thrift store by 142nd I spotted Gina. I reported a few weeks ago about Gina and the butt plug and how I declined her services. I got alot of PMs about my decision and how Mongers felt I was wrong to turn Gina away. Ok, Ok. She is a pretty HO with a fine thin body. I guess I was too hard on her about the butt plug. The plug did scare her and it went downhill from there. So this time I gave her a break and took a quick BBBJCIM. I do want to get her naked, open that kitty and get a real good inside! We did talk about the plug. I think she will change her mind.

SW Surfer
07-12-09, 13:11
Hey MV - Great report - Love that I am not the only guy that does a quick store run and picks up an SW....

Gina - I thought she was visiting her Uncle's House? I saw her maybe 4-5 months ago in almost the same place you got her. I ended up with a .20 BBBJ/HJ CIM, she then spit in my coffee cup - LOL.

I would love to get her digits and take her to a notel for an hour.

Be Safe,

Surf

Motobone
07-13-09, 21:16

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO websiteSweet score on that little one! I wish I was in your area so that I could try to catch up to her on the stroll.

Keep up the good work with that camera!

Chase Star
07-14-09, 10:10
MV,
I'm wondering how you manage to take these pictures. Do you have minicams mounted through out your vehicle or something?

I noticed in a couple of your last pics that your right arm was on the wheel but the picture looked like it was taken from your right side somewhere up near the overhead light. That would be something very difficult to do with your left hand even if you weren't concentrating on getting your dick sucked at the same time. It looks like you have at least 3 static positions. In addition to the light mount pointing down at your lap (pics #5 & 6), it looks like you have one near the driver's side visor pointed at the passenger seat (pics #2,3,4 & 7 note the headrest is always in the exact same position) and another near the passenger side visor also pointed at the passenger seat (pic #1).

If you do have cameras mounted in your car, it raises other questions. I'd think most SW's would be very unnerved getting into a car with obvious cameras mounted all over it. So are your cameras camouflaged or disguised and do these gals always know they're being photographed? Oh yeah, and why no video cameras or are these stills taken from video? I'd think that, if what I'm suspecting is true, all these high tech mini-videocams and installing them in such a way they don't stand out would cost you some bucks. What sort of equipment are you using and how much did that set you back?

My Vice
07-14-09, 22:05
MV,
Do you have minicams mounted through out your vehicle or something?
Chase Star, Great work on your analysis. We could use you at work. A "James Bond" car with cameras mounted all over the interior! Sounds Interesting, but you give me way too much credit. I'm really not that smart to set up all those angles. But I could see how you can come to that conclusion, however you are omitting some of my favorite pictures. What about all those pictures with the HOs in rooms, showers, beds, etc? I hope you were able to view those pics. On rainy days I go back and look at those pics myself. Maybe I have a MiniCam in my cap or mounted on my dick. But I do like you idea. Sometimes the simple answer is the correct one. I use the DSC-HX1 Sony which takes pics so fast it still amazes me. Here is another pic you need to consider in your analysis. where is the camera, this one of a favorite of mine. SWALLOWS JESSICA.

Stay Safe and enjoy your hobby.

* all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO

Clinton Bush
07-14-09, 22:14
Chase Star, Great work on your analysis. We could use you at work. A "James Bond" car with cameras mounted all over the interior! Sounds Interesting, but you give me way too much credit. I'm really not that smart to set up all those angles. But I could see how you can come to that conclusion, however you are omitting some of my favorite pictures. What about all those pictures with the HOs in rooms, showers, beds, etc? I hope you were able to view those pics. On rainy days I go back and look at those pics myself. Maybe I have a MiniCam in my cap or mounted on my dick. But I do like you idea. Sometimes the simple answer is the correct one. I use the DSC-HX1 Sony which takes pics so fast it still amazes me. Here is another pic you need to consider in your analysis. where is the camera, this one of a favorite of mine. SWALLOWS JESSICA.

Stay Safe and enjoy your hobby.

* all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO
You have cleverly mounted a camera into a crack pipe and all of these HO's are filming themselves. Kudos - You are indeed the "Steven Spielberg of the Streets"

My Vice
07-14-09, 22:20
Butt plugs, dog collars, can't wait to see what is next! Clinton Bush, The "Monger Kit" is getting heavy. I just went to Home Depot and had the guy cut me 10 feet of heavy link chain along with some masterlocks. Can't wait to try it on a HO. A few HOs have expressed their need to be chained to the bed.

Good hunting to all!

R Consultant
07-15-09, 06:54
My personal taste is 1/4 or 1/2 inch colored rope. Its alot lighter and it does the same job. Submission for a ho is like an old school bbbjcim for us.

Happy Hunting..

Clinton Bush, The "Monger Kit" is getting heavy. I just went to Home Depot and had the guy cut me 10 feet of heavy link chain along with some masterlocks. Can't wait to try it on a HO. A few HOs have expressed their need to be chained to the bed.

Good hunting to all!

SW Surfer
07-15-09, 07:55
Years back I had a SW that during head would stick her finger up my ass. She said it was lick grabbing a child by the ear - you know she is there for business. I always told her it was more like having a fishhook in the mouth of a Salmons lip. The game isn't over till it's in the boat and the you get slimmed by it. She took that comment as a reason to let me CIM balls deep and let me drain all over my sack.

LOL - I may have to get a piece of rope.

Surf

My personal taste is 1/4 or 1/2 inch colored rope. Its alot lighter and it does the same job. Submission for a ho is like an old school bbbjcim for us.

Happy Hunting..

Drew Park
07-15-09, 08:08
Went to pick up a birthday card for the Mrs. today 7/11 and thought about a quick BBBJCIM with a HO. There walking Nebraska in front of the thrift store by 142nd I spotted Gina.

A BJ while wearing a seatbelt. Now that's what I call "safe sex"!

Drew Park
07-15-09, 08:09
Clinton Bush, The "Monger Kit" is getting heavy. I just went to Home Depot and had the guy cut me 10 feet of heavy link chain along with some masterlocks. Can't wait to try it on a HO. A few HOs have expressed their need to be chained to the bed.

I saw a similar scheme on the television show "CSI" once...

Troop
07-15-09, 08:37
I hope we dont see MV on tv anytime soon.

Chase Star
07-15-09, 09:04
Chase Star, Great work on your analysis. We could use you at work. A "James Bond" car with cameras mounted all over the interior! Sounds Interesting, but you give me way too much credit. I'm really not that smart to set up all those angles. But I could see how you can come to that conclusion, however you are omitting some of my favorite pictures. What about all those pictures with the HOs in rooms, showers, beds, etc? I hope you were able to view those pics. On rainy days I go back and look at those pics myself. Maybe I have a MiniCam in my cap or mounted on my dick. But I do like you idea. Sometimes the simple answer is the correct one. I use the DSC-HX1 Sony which takes pics so fast it still amazes me. Here is another pic you need to consider in your analysis. where is the camera, this one of a favorite of mine. SWALLOWS JESSICA. ...I never said you didn't have a handheld camera too for using outside of the car or for miscellaneous shots in the car besides the ones mentioned. And now that I've looked closer at pic 1, I can see it was actually taken from near the rearview mirror position and not from her right side as I initially thought because of the angle of her torso (she was twisting towards you) AND it is taken from a slightly different position and orientation than the other "center console" photos

However you still haven't explained how you took a shot from your right side while your right arm is on the steering wheel. I suppose it might be possible to cross your left arm around your head and aim a camera back accurately at your lap while you're getting sucked (and hopefully also keeping an eye out for LEO at the same time) but that would be a really neat trick (you others try it right now with an imaginary camera so you can see what I'm talking about). The only other way I could see it being done without the camera being mounted to the ceiling would be if you had someone else in the back seat taking the photos for you (maybe LEO? :) )

In any event, however you manage to take these car shots, you've managed to take some humdingers. Those distant fuzzy grainy cellphone camera shots one usually sees around here really fail to capture the detail we see in yours and are nowhere nearly as useful in assessing the attractiveness of the target. As we all know, a lot of SWs may look like they might be halfway decent looking until they pop their head in our windows and we see them close up.

Pickyricky
07-15-09, 10:43
Hey MV, do you have any more shots of Jessica?

I think I saw her last time I was down there, but I can't tell for sure.

Chocolate Nikk
07-15-09, 11:35
Or hidden cameras in your hat and/or throughout the vehicle, that seems to be the only reasonable explanation. Look at the different angles in which the shot(s) were taken.

I never said you didn't have a handheld camera too for using outside of the car or for miscellaneous shots in the car besides the ones mentioned. And now that I've looked closer at pic 1, I can see it was actually taken from near the rearview mirror position and not from her right side as I initially thought because of the angle of her torso (she was twisting towards you) AND it is taken from a slightly different position and orientation than the other "center console" photos

However you still haven't explained how you took a shot from your right side while your right arm is on the steering wheel. I suppose it might be possible to cross your left arm around your head and aim a camera back accurately at your lap while you're getting sucked (and hopefully also keeping an eye out for LEO at the same time) but that would be a really neat trick (you others try it right now with an imaginary camera so you can see what I'm talking about). The only other way I could see it being done without the camera being mounted to the ceiling would be if you had someone else in the back seat taking the photos for you (maybe LEO? :) )

In any event, however you manage to take these car shots, you've managed to take some humdingers. Those distant fuzzy grainy cellphone camera shots one usually sees around here really fail to capture the detail we see in yours and are nowhere nearly as useful in assessing the attractiveness of the target. As we all know, a lot of SWs may look like they might be halfway decent looking until they pop their head in our windows and we see them close up.

My Vice
07-15-09, 20:16
Or hidden cameras in your hat and/or throughout the vehicle, that seems to be the only reasonable explanation...Well Gentlemen, bottom line is I hope the pictures help my fellow Mongers make an educated decision. It's good to see what is out there. So sit back and enjoy the show!

Pickyricky, That SWALLOWS, JESSICA is one fine piece of HO. I've looked for her but no luck since Feb '09. You can see more pics of Jessica at post #669 and #678. I did take a ride to her listed address, knocked on the door and asked her father where I can find her. He wasn't too happy with my interest and ran me off his property with a weedwacker. I may go back and try again.

Good Hunting Mongers.

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO

R Consultant
07-15-09, 21:08
Vice, have fun and enjoy yourself. You are the becoming the equivalent to the great CJ aka Cooky Jar.

Everyone has different taste in women and pics and even food. So don't even give it a second thought. If I cared what everyone thought I would be married and miserable. But instead I enjoy myself and have a blast.

Happy Hunting..

Well Gentlemen, bottom line is I hope the pictures help my fellow Mongers make an educated decision. It's good to see what is out there. So sit back and enjoy the show!

Pickyricky, That SWALLOWS, JESSICA is one fine piece of HO. I've looked for her but no luck since Feb '09. You can see more pics of Jessica at post #669 and #678. I did take a ride to her listed address, knocked on the door and asked her father where I can find her. He wasn't too happy with my interest and ran me off his property with a weedwacker. I may go back and try again.

Good Hunting Mongers.

SW Surfer
07-15-09, 22:14
Picked up Gina today around 1 on Neb near 122nd. She is an older (30's) WSW tall, thin and nice bolt on's. I was planning on going back to her rent a bed for .10 exta, but since she was in mid-visit from her aunt flow, it was BJ only. I opped for a rolling BBBJCIMWS - and it was a very good one - .20. She took direction very well and drank down every drop. She was a bit chatty and a little weakey, but an top notch pipe cleaning.

Be safe

Surf

Clinton Bush
07-15-09, 23:09
Well Gentlemen, bottom line is I hope the pictures help my fellow Mongers make an educated decision. It's good to see what is out there. So sit back and enjoy the show!

Good Hunting Mongers.

Talk about truth in advertising. As for Daddy chasing you with a weed wacker - maybe you said something to upset him - like "Hello, Are you Mr. Swallows?" Hahaha!!! You are probably lucky he didn't wack your trouser weed. Swallows is a classic name for a HO and her pic looks pretty hot.

I posted one in the sex in the news here - AMP girl got arrested for sex acts - her name was (drum roll) Suk Yu ....hahahaha!

He Jova
07-16-09, 06:15
Picked up Gina today around 1 on Neb near 122nd. She is an older (30's) WSW tall, thin and nice bolt on's. I was planning on going back to her rent a bed for .10 exta, but since she was in mid-visit from her aunt flow, it was BJ only. I opped for a rolling BBBJCIMWS - and it was a very good one - .20. She took direction very well and drank down every drop. She was a bit chatty and a little weakey, but an top notch pipe cleaning.

Be safe

SurfLooks like she's been arrested... if it's this one:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=09038838

SW Surfer
07-16-09, 17:31
Looks like she's been arrested... if it's this one:

Different Gina - The Gina I was with is a dirty blond and had some serious Bolt ons.

My Vice
07-16-09, 21:15
Looks like she's been arrested... if it's this one:

Too bad, She was coming around to the king kong size butt plug. I needed another few weeks.

Troop
07-16-09, 21:40
I spent the day Mongering today. Picked up CHARLOTTE GAIL FARR this morning. I've been with Charlotte many times, but not in the last five years. She has been around and was very hot in the past. That was not the case today. She was wired and had been up all night. When she got naked I could see she had some nasty rash on her chest. (her best asset) She did not know what it was, but it itched like crazy. (her words)

I gave her ten and put her out. She looked bad. No way I could touch her. Five years of a crack habbit has taken the hot out of her. Nasty!

BTW I picked her up on Nebraska at 124th.

Troop
07-16-09, 22:05
I spent time with couple other girls today. Nothing to write home about, but both got the job done. Stacy has Auburn hair and was a bit thick, not fat. She had her own room. She was very pleasent and knew her business well. Picked her up at Nebraska and Fowler.

The other I did not get the name of so doing a post on her would be a waste of time. I spent most of my energy talking her down from her initial asking price. I had just enough energy left to pop. Also picked up at Nebraska and Fowler. She was on a bike and had her BF in tow. Dirty blond with a nice body and a bad mouth. So I filled it up. Problem solved.

Buckcomp
07-16-09, 23:33
I was out on US41 in Gibsonton around 10 p.m. and there was 5 or 6 WSW out. Most of them are real low on the SW scale but I was able to find one her name is Amy. She is a WSW around 35 brown hair not fat not skinny just ok. Good skills in the CBJ area my request. She took her time slow and deep took great directions and was willing to please she spent a good 10min down there no complaints. .20 for her time and some # as well.

If anyone wants the info PM me and have at least more posts than me.

SW Surfer
07-17-09, 10:54
FYI - on my last report about a Blond with Bolt-Ons.

I thought she said her name was Gina, but it was CHARLOTTE GAIL FARR.

Very good BBBJCIMWS, not a drop left.

Surf

Member #6210
07-18-09, 04:11
Cruised from Hillsborough south to Columbus on Nebraska. About 4, maybe 5 BSW out, none of them worth mentioning. I'd rate them as maybe a 3 or 4 on the SW scale. Our mean uncle was hardly visible but we all know they are more than likely lurking on the back streets waiting for mongers.

Kim was a no show tonight during the half-hour I was cruising the area. She might have already been picked up. Anyways, with such slim pickings, I decided to call it a night.

Eye Myt
07-18-09, 10:12
I was out on US41 in Gibsonton around 10 p.m. and there was 5 or 6 WSW out. Most of them are real low on the SW scale but I was able to find one her name is Amy. She is a WSW around 35 brown hair not fat not skinny just ok. Good skills in the CBJ area my request. She took her time slow and deep took great directions and was willing to please she spent a good 10min down there no complaints. .20 for her time and some # as well.

If anyone wants the info PM me and have at least more posts than me.

They all look like Hos'. I was there on business last week and came accross a thin blonde, cutting through the back streets behind the Showtime Bar. I asked for directions and she said I'll take you there and jumped in. I'm still not sure she's working until she reaches for lil Eye and says your not a cop are you. She's just wanting some money to drink at the bar. She invites me to take her there and we'll drink together. I have a better idea, just clean up lil Eye while we drive around the block and I'll drop you off back at the Show Time with a little something to start your tab. That worked for her. I dropped her off with a Jackson and she was as happy as a clam.

Clinton Bush
07-18-09, 11:28
NO girls were out this morning on Nebraska. As for Latina plump ass J-Lo types, I have not seen this type of girl working on Nebraska for several years.

Several girls out last night working the east side of Nebraska in this area. Heavy Leo presence though so I did not make the scoop. One very nice heavier young black girl - looked a little like Queen Latifah near Annie St. Two hispanic looking girls working together (i think picking up 2 at a time = trouble - a good chance you can get robbed) near Linebaugh.

Finally a skanky looking brunette with her pimp/drug boy in tow near the crazy all black bar near Busch. Why do they always keep them on such a short leash? In her case, I think he had good reason. She was so skanky, the local dog catcher might have impounded her if she was not on a leash.

Leo was pretty heavy last night. Be careful.

Great Expecta
07-20-09, 11:00
I've been a member for a long time on both this and the international site...just haven't posted in a while and decided to jump back into the mix.

I was cruising up Nebraska and picked up Red just past 140th at 330am. She is a thin girl about 24yrs, freckles, shoulder length red hair and nice perky tits. She climbed in and off we were. She said she had her own place and told me to turn around, but I wanted to hear what was on the menu. We agreed on a half-n-half with anal for $.4. She shares her place with three other people and the place is a fucking mess though. One of her roommates is a short haired black girl who looked about a 6 for the street. Red was competely shaved and you could tell she'd had back surgery. She started with a BBBJ and I put the cover and lubed up while she bent over and took it up the ass like a champ.

Red invited me back to play with her and her roommate. She had already alluded that she was bi and really got into women. I will definitely do that and will call ahead to make sure the both get a shower. This time, I'll have the camera ready to go.

While Red and I were chatting outside, two more very attractive WSWs were walking on 15th toward Nebraska and it was like you could hear tires screeching as mongers stopped to pick them up.

LEO was all over the place and I passed a small convention on the corner of Hillsborough and Nebraska before I started. On the way back I saw 3 LEO had pulled over a car in the flea market parking lot and had two people out shaking them down.

I decided to head south on Nebraska coing back home and saw a gorgeous young black girl get picked up at the corner of Nebraska and Columbus. Didn't get to see too much, but she was about 5', 110lbs, long hair, and was wearing a bright green mini skirt.

I've RTFF about a few mongering spots in Ybor. Can someone please PM where the stroll is??

Chase Star
07-22-09, 09:31
The sting occurred at the Jayhawk Motel on Nebraska, but there's not much other useful info in the report. Let's be careful out there:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jul/22/8-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-tampa-motel/news-breaking/

R Consultant
07-22-09, 11:38
None of the guys on here got stuck into that mess. Local LE is out and about alot more lately.

It would be wise to have an eyes in the back of your head looking out for you when you do those outcalls. It can be really scary.

Happy Hunting..

The sting occurred at the Jayhawk Motel on Nebraska, but there's not much other useful info in the report. Let's be careful out there:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jul/22/8-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-tampa-motel/news-breaking/

Rooster46
07-22-09, 12:56

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jul/22/8-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-tampa-motel/news-breaking/The Tampa Trib article was even shorter, but it did mentioin that 4 cars were impounded. Lesson to learn (or relearn) is "follow the 22 rules.".

Be safe & aware!

Tyler D
07-22-09, 20:50
but it did mentioin that 4 cars were impounded.There were more than 4 guys arrested too. Anyone have an idea as to what would get your car impounded vs. not getting impounded (while still being arrested)?

Really curious about this.

Clinton Bush
07-22-09, 23:50
The Tampa Trib article was even shorter, but it did mentioin that 4 cars were impounded. Lesson to learn (or relearn) is "follow the 22 rules.".

Be safe & aware!

3 bubble tops pulled over 2 cars in lot by International Flea market on Nebraska near Fowler - white decoy Ho's standing around near an unmarked Crown Vic.

Across Fowler on North Nebraska saw 4 Ho's plying their trade without any Police interference. Be careful out there.

Member #5237
07-23-09, 02:37
There were more than 4 guys arrested too. Anyone have an idea as to what would get your car impounded vs. not getting impounded (while still being arrested)?

Really curious about this.

If you have someone you can call to come and get your car, the cops won`t impound it. If you don`t have someone to call, or don`t feel like explaining to someone WHY the cops have your vehicle, they will impound it. At one time the cops had the authority to actually confiscate your vehicle. But too many people were being arrested while driving a car that belonged to someone else who had no idea their car was being used to give a nice young lady a ride home. Some people were actually arrested while driving a vehicle that belonged to their employer. Not sure if that law was overturned, or simply not applied to cases involving misdemeanor offenses.

Peter Rammer
07-23-09, 09:25
FYI - on my last report about a Blond with Bolt-Ons.

I thought she said her name was Gina, but it was CHARLOTTE GAIL FARR.

Very good BBBJCIMWS, not a drop left.

SurfThe opportunity to powerwash her throat and it was very nice! She's looking old, but when she takes those teeth out!! She musta really been something 20 years ago!!!?

Skydiver
07-23-09, 17:13
Heading your way in a few days. If I monger, I will post a report.

Thanks for the 411 on this forum.

Vaginas999
07-23-09, 18:48
Spotted her out on Nebraska yesterday just north of sligh ave. Her price were always on par with the street anyway maybe now she is just made that leap. Anyway, she sucks a mean dick and I have been meaning to fuck her for a while now. Seems she always has her period when I go to see her. This is the black hair girl turned blonde who used to advertize on backpage and CL. She has great tits too. Looks like slot of these girls are going to the streets with this economy.

Vaginas998 Out

My Vice
07-23-09, 21:38
Spotted STRUPP,JACQUELINE on her way to feed her habit. Something about that face that gets me everytime. Took a quick BBBJCIM and was on my way.

We talked about a session using my newly purchased 10 feet of heavy link chain and she's fine with it.

Stay Safe Gentlemen and Enjoy!

*all names in caps are searchable on HCSO

Clinton Bush
07-23-09, 23:10

Her ass was literally exploding outside her white shorts. Across from Fisherman's Inn appropriately enough. For the Seafood lover (and phat azz lover) in you. J-Lo got nothing on this sistah's getty booty.

El Pito Loco
07-24-09, 11:17
The opportunity to powerwash her throat and it was very nice! She's looking old, but when she takes those teeth out!! She musta really been something 20 years ago!!!?

She was a hottie not that long ago in 2003

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=03058049

Like in a few months she lost all her natural curves except for the bolt ons. The rock FX.

EPL

My Vice
07-25-09, 15:56
Decided to partake in a HO on Sat 7/25 so I took a cruise on Nebraska. Walking into the Citgo on Nebraska at around 10am, I spotted a new face. Mallory, from Westchase, left her husband last week and will be HOing to support her "rock" habit. She is looking for a place to stay on Nebraska near mongers and "rock".

Mallory is a thin HO who claims the only good thing from her husband was he paid for her boob job.

She takes direction well. No holes barred and aims to please.

Mongers, enjoy your Hobby and get some of Mallory while she is in the area!

When In Vegas
07-25-09, 18:28
What's in your hand?

Decided to partake in a HO on Sat 7/25 so I took a cruise on Nebraska. Walking into the Citgo on Nebraska at around 10am, I spotted a new face. Mallory, from Westchase, left her husband last week and will be HOing to support her "rock" habit. She is looking for a place to stay on Nebraska near mongers and "rock".

Mallory is a thin HO who claims the only good thing from her husband was he paid for her boob job.

She takes direction well. No holes barred and aims to please.

Mongers, enjoy your Hobby and get some of Mallory while she is in the area!

My Vice
07-25-09, 21:46
What's in your hand?

When in Vegas, Just alitttle something I like to use to check out a HOs kitty. Picked it up at Lowes a few years back in the plumbing section.

Heres a better pic of Mallory's Bolt Ons.

Happy Hunting

Roblyo33
07-25-09, 22:00
When in Vegas, Just alitttle something I like to use to check out a HOs kitty. Picked it up at Lowes a few years back in the plumbing section.

Happy HuntingThose are the worst I have ever seen!!

Clinton Bush
07-26-09, 00:36

Happy Hunting
Nice looking chick. You are certainly the Hugh Hefner of Tampa Street mongering, My Vice. I for one appreciate your sharing your cover girls with the rest of us. I went looking for Mallory this evening but did not see her out on Nebraska. I began to think that maybe you took your chain from Lowes and left her tied up somewhere - hahaha. You certainly have a way of turning a trip to Lowes into filling your mongers tool box.

I did see what appeared to be a sting near Bougainvillea and Nebraska with several decoys girls out and about. The give away was not slutty enough and talking to themselves. I drove up to one for a closer look and kept driving by and an unmarked Crown Vic glued himself to my ass and followed me up Nebraska (even changing lanes as I did) up past Bearss but turned down a side street before I got to the 275 overpass north of Bearss. Be careful out there.

Misfit
07-26-09, 09:07
You could bounce a quarter of these things.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79383

Misfit

Troop
07-26-09, 09:41
Those bolt ons do seem out of place. She hardley has enough body to hold those things up. She needs a cheeseburger or three. All in all, she is doable though.

Thanks for sharing MV.

Rooster46
07-26-09, 11:39
Picked it up at Lowes a few years back in the plumbing section.

Happy HuntingThose thangs look like she picked them up at Lowe's a few years back in the plumbing section. MV, maybe you two were in Lowe's at the same time.

Still, kidding around aside, great find, good service. Worth looking for. Plus, sounds like she has a little "revenge sex" going on.

Thanks,

MV

Mbw0415
07-26-09, 14:59
Notice your "monger kit" in many of your photo's. I'm totally impressed (and envious). My question is.- do you keep it in the car and if so aren't you afraid the Mrs may find it. Love to know your trick in keeping it secret.

My Vice
07-27-09, 06:24
Notice your "monger kit" in many of your photo's. I'm totally impressed (and envious). My question is.- do you keep it in the car and if so aren't you afraid the Mrs may find it. Love to know your trick in keeping it secret. Mbw0415, My monger kit is kept in the garage on top of some cabinets that I built next to the fishing poles and tackle boxes. Its really in plain sight, which makes it less obvious. The kit is hard to close, since I keep adding things all the time and I thought of a bigger case. However, I have feelings for the old boy and it fits so nice on the nighstand.

Stay Safe to all and Happy Mongering.

SW Surfer
07-27-09, 16:15
The opportunity to powerwash her throat and it was very nice! She's looking old, but when she takes those teeth out!! She musta really been something 20 years ago!!!?

Got back in town Saturday and headed up Neb, spotted Gale and thought how good a job she did last time and any chick that can swallow my full load is worth a hotel date and a double pop. Swing over and in she jumps, greets me with a nice hug and kiss.

Off we go to a .60 a night stay and check in, she was cool even offered to get the room in her name and cover half. Once in the room she laid me back and began a long 20min BBBJ till I was ready to blow, then had me stand up and she knelt before me and DT's me as I blew right down her throat, what a champ she swallowed every drop. She also kept killer eye contact. We then showered and climbed onto the bed and began round two. More killer BJ till I was ready then some awesome CFS in all the various angles. Till I nutted in a standing doggy - wow what a tight Pussy she has for being almost 40.

We then crashed for maybe 30mins and snacked on some chips and beer I had in my car. Then she said one more for good measure and began to suck nut 3 out of me. After I was hard and ready to F some more, I asked her about anal. She said not this time, she is having some issues after her last anal visit a few days back. So she kept up the BJ till I blew what seemed to be a double load. And once again she drank every drop - this girl is an expert swallower.

Total damage - .30 for the room (my half) and .40 for the 3 banger.

Wow - what a great way to be welcomed back to FL.

Be Safe,

Surf

Member #5237
07-27-09, 21:49
Got back in town Saturday and headed up Neb, spotted Gale and thought how good a job she did last time and any chick that can swallow my full load is worth a hotel date and a double pop. Swing over and in she jumps, greets me with a nice hug and kiss.

Off we go to a .60 a night stay and check in, she was cool even offered to get the room in her name and cover half. Once in the room she laid me back and began a long 20min BBBJ till I was ready to blow, then had me stand up and she knelt before me and DT's me as I blew right down her throat, what a champ she swallowed every drop. She also kept killer eye contact. We then showered and climbed onto the bed and began round two. More killer BJ till I was ready then some awesome CFS in all the various angles. Till I nutted in a standing doggy - wow what a tight Pussy she has for being almost 40.

We then crashed for maybe 30mins and snacked on some chips and beer I had in my car. Then she said one more for good measure and began to suck nut 3 out of me. After I was hard and ready to F some more, I asked her about anal. She said not this time, she is having some issues after her last anal visit a few days back. So she kept up the BJ till I blew what seemed to be a double load. And once again she drank every drop - this girl is an expert swallower.

Be Safe,

Surf

I am not a math genius, but if I understand this correctly, you gave her 40, she paid half of the room which was 30...........that means her net gain was 10?. That is one hell of a bargain!!!!

SW Surfer
07-27-09, 23:27
Total was .70 (.30 + .40)

R Consultant
07-28-09, 07:28
I think the old saying for ball chowder number #3 would be ---

OOOooooooHHHH....I just ball cleavage queefed in that hoes mouth.......

That 3rd one is a charm if you can get a Ho that knows how to bring to you that point..

Happy Hunting..

Be Safe,

Surf

SW Surfer
07-28-09, 08:29
I have to say after all my playing in Ohio last week I didn't think I would have had 3 nuts left in me.

I do know this....it take a skilled lady to bring me back after nut 2 and she was very skilled.

Surf

Peter Rammer
07-28-09, 18:53
I have to say after all my playing in Ohio last week I didn't think I would have had 3 nuts left in me.

I do know this....it take a skilled lady to bring me back after nut 2 and she was very skilled.

SurfTechnique to go with a really hott bod. One of the hottest 40yo around and she does aim to please. Of course, She was raised in Kentucky where the women know how to service their men! I think she moved to Sarasota when she was 23. I'm really glad she's chosen this noble profession! I think when the Clearwater Kentucky (Helen Kar******) is released from the steelbar, I'd like to do a threesome with them! ? 2 Kentucky wildcats fueled with a little rock candy would be awesome!

My Vice
07-28-09, 23:34
.... (Helen Kar******) is released from the steelbar, I'd like to do a threesome with them! ? 2 Kentucky wildcats fueled with a little rock candy would be awesome!

P.Rammer, I suppose Mongers in the Clearwater are missing that fine HO
(Helen Kar******). You are correct, she was one wild thing when she was on her tour here in the Nebraska area.

Hopefully she will make a day trip to our area when released.

Happy Hunting

R Consultant
07-29-09, 07:06
I say pair one of those with skinny Melissa D and you would have a suckfest out of this world.

Could you imagine the load blowing party you could have. Omg!!

They would kill one another or me, trying to out suck the other. Sign me up!

Happy Hunting..

Technique to go with a really hott bod. One of the hottest 40yo around and she does aim to please. Of course, She was raised in Kentucky where the women know how to service their men! I think she moved to Sarasota when she was 23. I'm really glad she's chosen this noble profession! I think when the Clearwater Kentucky (Helen Kar******) is released from the steelbar, I'd like to do a threesome with them! ? 2 Kentucky wildcats fueled with a little rock candy would be awesome!

SW Surfer
07-29-09, 09:20
Sounds like a party of a life time - I have never experienced Helen....May have to try her when she gets out...

As for Gale - She is on my list of ATF's, just wish she was not so distracted by the rock monster on her back.

Surf

I say pair one of those with skinny Melissa D and you would have a suckfest out of this world.

Could you imagine the load blowing party you could have. Omg!!

They would kill one another or me, trying to out suck the other. Sign me up!

Happy Hunting..

Troop
07-29-09, 10:01
Spotted STRUPP,JACQUELINE on her way to feed her habit.

Something about that face that gets me everytime. Took a quick BBBJCIM and was on my way.

We talked about a session using my newly purchased 10 feet of heavy link chain and she's fine with it.

Stay Safe Gentlemen and Enjoy!

*all names in caps are searchable on HCSOIs this the same Provider that you reported to us some time back, that has Hep C?

Romy Castle
07-29-09, 10:37
I was off yesterday, so I went to Nebraska looking for a hole, did not have luck from 12 :30 till 6:30, I was hanging out at Foxys,pick up Gail around 4 but she told me she was nervous and was not in the mood.

So I went back to Foxys, Left Foxys around 6 pm, went up and down nebraska and I saw Jennifer on Nebrasks and Linbaught in the store across from the latin store.

As I was getting in my car, she ask me she was short 25 cents for a drink.I convince her I woulkd take her to Burger King and buy her a drink and some food and she agree. I was lucky, she is not a hooker.She left home to walk because she was fighting with her husband.

She is a 7 or 8, she is cute and has long blonde curly hair and big boobs, I talk to her and convince her I would give her a gift , at first she hesitaded and we drove around so she could finish eating her food and finally she felt more relax.

We went to a Motel on Bush,Motel cost me 50 and her gift was 40, I was lucky, this girl is clean and her body naked was a 9,we did everything in bed , love her boobs. I have a picture of her boobs but I can not get it to work on my computer.We are going to repeat, she knows my number by heart.

I just hang out at Foxys the entire afternoon,every 2 hours I would leave and drive up and down Nebraska,if no luck, I just went back to Foxys and did the same thing.I was lucky and it payoff for me. I have done this before, and it has work for me. Stay safe Mongers.

Dboyc
07-29-09, 23:28
No luck on the whorehouses but I did see HENRY, LAURA aka Half-Pint on 140th and Nebraska. Started and finished doggie style - she's friendly and young, the 1/2 pint tattoo is fun to look at while your tapping her ass but she has no emotion. Won't be picking her up again. She is staying in the 140th and 12th white two story building, but she wanted to be dropped off in the Flying J Trailer Park to "pick up some clothes"I was leaving the ghetto Walmart (BBB and Fletcher)after doing some quick shopping. I was driving around back when I noticed someone out of the corner that I thought I recognized.

Half-Pint was in the smokers section hanging around with some guys about 4PM. I guess it was just too hot to be working. Anyways I was already leaving and left it at that.

Blondehound
07-31-09, 00:52
Well I blew through Tampa the other night on my way back from O-town headed up to Bearrs and headed down nebraska from there. Just south of Bearrs I caught a bbw dark blonde sw on the stroll, but she just didn't wakey me up so I went south. I get to Fletcher and I see a couple of older blondes, one didn't look too bad but she was busy yapping with a few d-peeps so I kept moving on.
As I approached fowler there were a few blondish sw's out but none really excited me so I moved on.
As I hit the trailer park just past the 7-11 before busch, I see a very good looking red head, she had long thick curly red hair and a decent body. I did a safe pull around to scoop but she got nabbed just before I was able to close in. Bastard! LOL.
So I moves south some more, there were a couple of young dark haired blondes by the liquor store and copper penny er whatever its called resturant. LE was in the area too so I moved south.
Just as I cross over sligh ave I see a nice looking plat blonde with her hair up to the right in the notel there. She and her d-boy are waving me in, so I do a safe turn-around and head back to her but low and behold LE is swooping by the area on patrol in a HUGE force of cars, so I decide I need to trash the night. I will have to investigate this plat blonde further another night.

Saw a few more before I hit the Hills ave. Headed to 75 and saw a few skanky ho's as I got further down Hillsboring ave.

Things are happening in Tampa atm, is a good time for all. LE can't be everywhere at all times. The money wasted on their revitalization project isn't being replenished enough for them to keep a force like that on the road forever.

I jumped on 75 and headed to B-town.

BH

Peter Rammer
07-31-09, 08:34
P. Rammer, I suppose Mongers in the Clearwater are missing that fine HO

(Helen Kar******). You are correct, she was one wild thing when she was on her tour here in the Nebraska area.

Hopefully she will make a day trip to our area when released.

Happy HuntingIf I can pop her with my tranquilizer gun and calm her azz down for awhile, I'll ferry her over your way when she get's outta jail? ! When she first gets out of jail, she's amazingly horney!

The Lovemuscle
08-01-09, 00:14
Sounds like a party of a life time - I have never experienced Helen....May have to try her when she gets out...

As for Gale - She is on my list of ATF's, just wish she was not so distracted by the rock monster on her back.

Surf

She was turned loose at 730 PM today.

Happy HOing,
LM

Clinton Bush
08-02-09, 17:42
I had some car problems last night on Nebraska south of the 7 Eleven by the trailer park. A chubby blonde on a side street offered to help me out. She got into my car and helped me pop the clutch. I gave her .2 for her time, but I would not repeat. The fuel just dribbled out of the carburetor and didn't have a strong forceful stream.

Drive further North and go one block off Nebraska between Fowler and Fletcher and you will find about 6 younger girls and 3 older ladies looking for financial assistance from patriotic Americans who want to stimulate the international economy. They are available for short time employment to help you solve any hard fuel pump problems that may come up. I may go back tonight if I feel my engine starting to buckle. I think you could get assistance flooding the carburetor and cleaning the piston and ball bearings.

Don't go north of Fletcher on 140/142 to 15th and up to Sunshine Market as you will no longer find any day laborers for hire there. Only drunken Mexicans.

Member #5237
08-02-09, 18:52
I had some car problems last night on Nebraska south of the 7 Eleven by the trailer park. A chubby blonde on a side street offered to help me out. She got into my car and helped me pop the clutch. I gave her .2 for her time, but I would not repeat. The fuel just dribbled out of the carburetor and didn't have a strong forceful stream.

Drive further North and go one block off Nebraska between Fowler and Fletcher and you will find about 6 younger girls and 3 older ladies looking for financial assistance from patriotic Americans who want to stimulate the international economy. They are available for short time employment to help you solve any hard fuel pump problems that may come up. I may go back tonight if I feel my engine starting to buckle. I think you could get assistance flooding the carburetor and cleaning the piston and ball bearings.

Don't go north of Fletcher on 140/142 to 15th and up to Sunshine Market as you will no longer find any day laborers for hire there. Only drunken Mexicans.

Sounds to me like you could be having problems with your head gasket. Also, a little prevenitive maintence on your fuel injectors is highly recommended.

Clinton Bush
08-05-09, 02:16
Was in downtown Tampa for a function this evening. Took Nebraska Avenue from downtown to Bearss Avenue with not one ho sighting. Maybe someone drove up and down the streets a couple hours earlier shouting "Tally Ho" and all the Ho's moved on up to Tallahassee. Or maybe tales of the legendary My Vice and his briefcase full of butt plugs has scared all the girls off the streets - I don't know.

I do know Nebraska was a No Ho zone - at least for tonight .

Troop
08-05-09, 10:24
Was in downtown Tampa for a function this evening. Took Nebraska Avenue from downtown to Bearss Avenue with not one ho sighting. Maybe someone drove up and down the streets a couple hours earlier shouting "Tally Ho" and all the Ho's moved on up to Tallahassee. Or maybe tales of the legendary My Vice and his briefcase full of butt plugs has scared all the girls off the streets - I don't know.

I do know Nebraska was a No Ho zone - at least for tonight .I noticed the same on my way home yesterday. I did see one white ho with a nice round butt. By the turnaround and return another monger beat me to it. Such is life.

Clinton Bush
08-05-09, 22:20
I noticed the same on my way home yesterday. I did see one white ho with a nice round butt. By the turnaround and return another monger beat me to it. Such is life.

Found a 30ish blonde to check my dipstick. Waxes, washed it and let some air out of my tires to relieve the pressure. Good service. Check sidestreets North of Fowler east side before gas station.

Romy Castle
08-06-09, 10:24
Hello Mongers,

I pick up Bree on 142 st Nebraska, back where Daniell Derose lives,she wanted 150 for everything including anal,I did not have that much money, so she told me to spread the word out for her, she is an 8 for streetwalker, she is hot, she is latin, she has tons of tattos on her body and arms.

She is nice and please treat her good, she will take care of whoever she is with.She said for the right money, she would do a threesome, she likes girls and is willing to please for the right price.Stay away from Gail, she is gone and is a bate for the cops,her brain is so mess up and walks funny, she does not care if the cops are there,she will get anybody busted.

Stay safe Mongers.

The Lovemuscle
08-06-09, 15:07
Hello Mongers,

I pick up Bree on 142 st Nebraska, back where Daniell Derose lives,she wanted 150 for everything including anal,I did not have that much money, so she told me to spread the word out for her, she is an 8 for streetwalker, she is hot, she is latin, she has tons of tattos on her body and arms.

She is nice and please treat her good, she will take care of whoever she is with.She said for the right money, she would do a threesome, she likes girls and is willing to please for the right price.Stay away from Gail, she is gone and is a bate for the cops,her brain is so mess up and walks funny, she does not care if the cops are there,she will get anybody busted.

Stay safe Mongers.

For 150 bucks, a SW would have to do me, my black lab and at least a midget. I haven't seen one yet worth that kind of bucks. Just MHO.

Happy HOing,
LM

Troop
08-06-09, 15:52
I've not seen a SW in any city that Id lay out 150 for. She would have to make me dinner for the next two weeks for that.

Florida Monger II
08-06-09, 17:52
Hello Mongers,

Stay safe Mongers.A SW with tats all up over her arms and body who wants 150? BLAHAHAHA. I'll take care to avoid her, thanks for the warning.

Not that I pick streetwalkers...just sayin.

Ispyyou
08-06-09, 18:04
For 150 bucks, a SW would have to do me, my black lab and at least a midget. I haven't seen one yet worth that kind of bucks. Just MHO.

Happy HOing,

LMShe's actually an escort, forget which site either BP or CL, search Brianna, she advertises with another young'n. Romy is right on with her description, picked her up walking back to her hotel once that she gets for business purposes.

Clinton Bush
08-06-09, 19:38

Happy HOing,
LM

That was too funny. An image I don't need to be picturing but TOO FUNNY!

Romy Castle
08-06-09, 23:25
Hello everyone,

Just want to make it clear that I do not pay that much money for a lay, I pick her up and we were going to the motel for fs, she asked me how much I was going to pay her, I told her 50, that is what I always pay, she said she only will do it for 100 and if I wanted anal , 50 extra.

She told me she does not walk the street, but when she needs money, she walks the streets.She is hot looking and I have pick up hot looking girls on the streets in the past,however, they want to much money and I decline.

I want to make a point, you pay for what you get,the hotties always are a bit more money, crack ****** that are extremely addicted are cheaper but are more risky.I just wanted for everyone to know her because she is looking for customers and if anyone can pay her 50,then you are lucky.

Be safe Mongers

Fuglysob
08-07-09, 03:01

Happy HOing,
LM

Make sure to film the latter two to get a return on your investment.

Fugly

Clinton Bush
08-07-09, 11:16
Make sure to film the latter two to get a return on your investment.

Fugly
and our esteemed local movie maker "My Vice" could turn this into a hit porn video. Who knows My Vice might even have some whips and midgets in the infamous monger kit that he carries. LOL

Clinton Bush
08-07-09, 12:26
Found a 30ish blonde to check my dipstick. Waxes, washed it and let some air out of my tires to relieve the pressure. Good service. Check sidestreets North of Fowler east side before gas station.You will find this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPuOO2_Q44

North of Busch to Fletcher.

East side of road and on side streets.

Pmorez
08-08-09, 02:36
Was in Tampa, had one great time with a very talented SW. She was down for all. Easy, laid back, no clock watching. The best BBBJ! She swallowed every drop and wanted more. The greek was hot! She really gets into it. Every part was great in every hole. Worth every penny she was very good at it we partyed for a few hours a tad thick but soo good and tyt to if anyone wants I do have her number just get at me.

My Vice
08-08-09, 18:02
Met up with HO Sabrina on Sat 8/8. She had a bad experience with a trick last week when the monger landed a quick left hook as she was coming up from a BBBJCIM, leaving Sabrina with a black eye and a sore jaw. She claims she is looking for the Monger and wants to return the favor with a "surprise" that she is carrying in her bag.

Sabrina is an average HO, not a bad quick BBBJCIM, I don't think I will partake again in Sabrina.

She will be working Fletcher and 15th to stay close to her suppliers.

Troop
08-08-09, 18:48
"He came in my mouth and then he hit me. I have something in my purse for him." Too much info for a SW to be spewing. BTW I never p/u a SW with a purse.

SmackThatAss
08-08-09, 20:45
Looks like she was poked in the eye with a pecker to me.

Met up with HO Sabrina on Sat 8/8. She had a bad experience with a trick last week when the monger landed a quick left hook as she was coming up from a BBBJCIM, leaving Sabrina with a black eye and a sore jaw. She claims she is looking for the Monger and wants to return the favor with a "surprise" that she is carrying in her bag.

Sabrina is an average HO, not a bad quick BBBJCIM, I don't think I will partake again in Sabrina.

She will be working Fletcher and 15th to stay close to her suppliers.

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 05:18
"He came in my mouth and then he hit me. I have something in my purse for him." Too much info for a SW to be spewing. BTW I never p/u a SW with a purse.

is hit someone (unless she was biting down on my pecker). You are enjoying the moment and kind of out of it. This story sounds just like that - a story.

Troop
08-09-09, 09:23
Interesting picture. Looks like she took it herself.

Vaginas999
08-09-09, 16:36
If you haven't tried Evans Keene, Marina (hcso) this little bit of ass from the big easy gets my vote for Nebraska HO of the year. Fabulous bbbjnqcim and excellent skills in FS. She might ask for too much when you meet her the first time, but can be talked down. She has a cell and will give digits if she likes you. Try nebraska just north of Fletcher. Treat her nice and you won't be disappointed. The first time I saw her we ended up fucking outside in a parking lot and didn't even realize a dozen people were watching us do it, it was fucking hot.

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 18:24
The first time I saw her we ended up fucking outside in a parking lot and didn't even realize a dozen people were watching us do it, it was fucking hot.

I've never done that. You must have some 20 ounce brass balls.

Member #4312
08-09-09, 19:27
Is not on the HCSO website. I even changed the words around.

Are you shure you have the name right?

My Vice
08-09-09, 20:04
Seems like fight club lately on Nebraska ave. On my way to pick up lunch meat for the Mrs, I thought about filling up a HO's mouth. There crossing Fowler and Nebraska I spotted MOUSA,BRANDI LEE. Seems that earlier this Sunday morning, Brandi took a "straight right" to the nose from a monger (maybe Tyler Durbin) She claims the monger was not happy with her service although she worked the BJ for a good 20mins. I can't imagine why. Brandi provides a nice quality BBBJCIM. She has a pretty face with good movement and nice sound effects during service. I first reported on Brandi back in Feb '09 post #689.

Gentlemen, try Brandi. I think you will be satisfied. Stay safe and enjoy your hobby!

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 20:56
Seems like fight club lately on Nebraska ave. On my way to pick up lunch meat for the Mrs, I thought about filling up a HO's mouth. There crossing Fowler and Nebraska I spotted MOUSA,BRANDI LEE. Seems that earlier this Sunday morning, Brandi took a "straight right" to the nose from a monger (maybe Tyler Durbin) She claims the monger was not happy with her service although she worked the BJ for a good 20mins. I can't imagine why. Brandi provides a nice quality BBBJCIM. She has a pretty face with good movement and nice sound effects during service. I first reported on Brandi back in Feb '09 post #689.

Gentlemen, try Brandi. I think you will be satisfied. Stay safe and enjoy your hobby!

who gets the new butt plug, LOL. I have to say My Vice, you do a great job of finding new Ho's. And I like the way that you found a way "On my way to pick up lunch meat for the Mrs" to pick up a little lunch meat for yourself. :)

Nice report (as always!)

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 20:59
She was out on Nebraska near Fowler today. Saw a monger swoop. Came back a few minutes later and a police car had pulled them over.

Be careful out there.

Member #5237
08-09-09, 23:08
If you haven't tried Evans Keene, Marina (hcso) this little bit of ass from the big easy gets my vote for Nebraska HO of the year. Fabulous bbbjnqcim and excellent skills in FS. She might ask for too much when you meet her the first time, but can be talked down. She has a cell and will give digits if she likes you. Try nebraska just north of Fletcher. Treat her nice and you won't be disappointed. The first time I saw her we ended up fucking outside in a parking lot and didn't even realize a dozen people were watching us do it, it was fucking hot.

I once saw one of those trash guys who empty the dumpsters pull up to a dumpster on Nebraska just south of Busch. It was about 6 am on a Sunday morning, he motioned over a hooker who was standing near-by. The trash truck was pulled directly in front of the dumpster and there was a fence blocking the back side of the dumpster. Anyway, he takes her behind ( no pun intended ) the dumpster and nails her doggie style. There was quite a bit of traffic going by, but the truck looked so natural being there nobody had a clue what was going on.

Vaginas999
08-09-09, 23:54
I've never done that. You must have some 20 ounce brass balls.It's evanskeene all one word. I took her too this office park and parked to block the view from the road. She came around to my side and stripped throwing her clothes on the parking lot asphalt. I got an instant boner seeing this hot 20 something with her perky lil titties. She blew me bare right there standing next to my reAr tire bareback. I came all over her face and in her mouth and she swallowed nicely. Then she took my shirt off and layer it on the grass right next to the curb and layed down and spread her legs. She started playing with her pussy and moaning and quite frankly it turned me on so much when she did that and told me she wanted me to fuck her now that she had tasted my cum. This girl was slurry just the way I like it. On the way there she asked if we could do it in a orange grove.
Anyway I mounted her mish with my knees on the pavement and did her so dirty. We were so into it we didn't realize that behind the fences on all three sides of us were two story houses. So we apparently were grunting and moaning and making so much noise, it was also really late and the sun was coming up, a bunch of people had turned on their lights and were staring at us through their windows. turns outbit was a nice neighborhood too when I went back to investigate. Weren't slot of street lights and my mind was on the hit young snatch in my passengers seat stroking my Johnson. Then this guy comes out of his house and is walking his dog about 10 feet away on the other side of the fence. Then we heard someone yell out should I call the cops and she starts cuming and saying my name. I came seconds later due to her incredibly tight pussy squeezing my dick. We threw on our clothes in 30 seconds and were out of there. That was one close call and it was very hot. One of my best sexual experiences. It always seems so much better the first time you see any particular HO. Anyway check this one out before her 23 year old ass catchs a ride back to New Orleans.

Vaginas999 out

Clinton Bush
08-10-09, 00:39
It's evanskeene all one word. I took her too this office park and parked to block the view from the road. She came around to my side and stripped throwing her clothes on the parking lot asphalt. I got an instant boner seeing this hot 20 something with her perky lil titties. She blew me bare right there standing next to my reAr tire bareback. I came all over her face and in her mouth and she swallowed nicely. Then she took my shirt off and layer it on the grass right next to the curb and layed down and spread her legs. She started playing with her pussy and moaning and quite frankly it turned me on so much when she did that and told me she wanted me to fuck her now that she had tasted my cum. This girl was slurry just the way I like it. On the way there she asked if we could do it in a orange grove.
Anyway I mounted her mish with my knees on the pavement and did her so dirty. We were so into it we didn't realize that behind the fences on all three sides of us were two story houses. So we apparently were grunting and moaning and making so much noise, it was also really late and the sun was coming up, a bunch of people had turned on their lights and were staring at us through their windows. turns outbit was a nice neighborhood too when I went back to investigate. Weren't slot of street lights and my mind was on the hit young snatch in my passengers seat stroking my Johnson. Then this guy comes out of his house and is walking his dog about 10 feet away on the other side of the fence. Then we heard someone yell out should I call the cops and she starts cuming and saying my name. I came seconds later due to her incredibly tight pussy squeezing my dick. We threw on our clothes in 30 seconds and were out of there. That was one close call and it was very hot. One of my best sexual experiences. It always seems so much better the first time you see any particular HO. Anyway check this one out before her 23 year old ass catchs a ride back to New Orleans.

Vaginas999 out

I would have freaked out when the neighbors started coming out. Actually with my luck the neighbors dog would have been sniffing my bare ass.... Haha. You got some brass cojones for sure! A story to tell your grand kids one day when you are 106.

Clinton Bush
08-10-09, 00:55
Is not on the HCSO website. I even changed the words around.

Are you shure you have the name right?

Under "Evanskeene", it looks like she likes her drugs and she likes her guns. I noticed the nicknames 'cornbread" and "bred" on every report. I'm thinking this is like the Ron White" Tater" story where he made up the name "Tater" and it stuck with him for 20 years. I wonder if her attorney (evans) is her mother or an aunt as the name evanskeene sounds like it was made up.

From Vagina999's report it sounds like this ho is so freaky that she might do it in the middle of Nebraska Avenue. If anyone goes to see her, just watch out that "Cornbred don't have a gun" LOL

Vaginas999
08-10-09, 01:06
Under "Evanskeene", it looks like she likes her drugs and she likes her guns. I noticed the nicknames 'cornbread" and "bred" on every report. I'm thinking this is like the Ron White" Tater" story where he made up the name "Tater" and it stuck with him for 20 years. I wonder if her attorney (evans) is her mother or an aunt as the name evanskeene sounds like it was made up.

From Vagina999's report it sounds like this ho is so freaky that she might do it in the middle of Nebraska Avenue. If anyone goes to see her, just watch out that "Cornbred don't have a gun" LOLShe's from LA new orleans. Her name is actually from what she tells me supposed to be Evans-Keene but hcso fucked it up. Just guys be nice and don't try this chick, she does have a temper. I've been picking her up for about 6 months now off and on. She lives in that building at the corner of 140 and 12 street. Look for her to go straight out 140 to Nebraska and then down the west side of the street toward Fletcher. Helps when you get her number and pick her up from her house.

In previous postings I have declared that the ghetto behind fletcher and Nebraska the 138 through 142 aves is dooable but you have to have an agenda. Know some locals and ask about other girls. Ho's love to gab especially when they are high on crack. Ymmv

Vaginas999
08-10-09, 12:30
Now that I have relocated to St pete From Tampa I can honestly say the pickens are better on the St pete side. At least IMHO, there is more quality and quantity in St pete. Don't get me wrong I have had 10 years of fun chasing down pussy in Tampa. It was just time for a change. I will still go hit Nebraska every now and then when I'm in the area. But, I have found my new haunt and that is the haines rd area of st pete. Lots of young tight pussy to be found. Hell most of my take downs lately haven't even been pros. I would even call marina a pro even though she's been arrested for it. Some of these girls just do it when they need too, to make ends meet.

Lonelyknight1
08-10-09, 13:44

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO websiteI wonder if it is the same guy going around hitting these girls. That makes me nervous that word will spread and they will start arming themselves. (more than what they do already) I think I would stick with Troop's advise and not pick one up who is carrying a bag.

MrMyrth
08-10-09, 15:12
Was in town for business and I saw Brandi about two weeks ago. My Vice's accounting reminded me of her skill. I will second his statements, she's personable, allows for a little roaming of the hands, and definitely delivers to get you off.

I would repeat.

Ispyyou
08-10-09, 15:28

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO websiteLooks like we have a tough guy out there, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same douche that hit the other girl in the eye.

Clinton Bush
08-11-09, 00:00
She's from LA new orleans. Her name is actually from what she tells me supposed to be Evans-Keene but hcso fucked it up. Just guys be nice and don't try this chick, she does have a temper. I've been picking her up for about 6 months now off and on. She lives in that building at the corner of 140 and 12 street. Look for her to go straight out 140 to Nebraska and then down the west side of the street toward Fletcher. Helps when you get her number and pick her up from her house.

In previous postings I have declared that the ghetto behind fletcher and Nebraska the 138 through 142 aves is dooable but you have to have an agenda. Know some locals and ask about other girls. Ho's love to gab especially when they are high on crack. Ymmv

A high on crack Ho with a quick temper and a gun is more than I care to deal with regardless of how freaky she can be.

Blondehound
08-11-09, 03:08
This weekend I was in Tampa in the AM for an activity. After it was over I spent the rest of the morning heading from North Nebraska to South and didn't see a single ho. I then decided to head to Clearwater.
There was very little LE as well. Looks like early Sat morning may not be the best time.

BH

Motobone
08-11-09, 05:22
Thanks for the pictures of Sabrina going down. I like how you got a full shot of her body w/her legs and the denim miniskirt (OK) I have a thing for those little denim skirts on hookers)

I think it sucks that some guys think it's ok to go around belting chicks on the street--it makes us all look bad.

Stay safe,

Moto.

Troop
08-11-09, 08:37
Looks like we have a tough guy out there, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same douche that hit the other girl in the eye.I'm thinking the same thing. Some turd likes to throw after the squirt. I dont usually ask or care why a SW has a busted face. I dont ask cause I dont p/u busted up hos. I like fs and dont care to go face to face with a busted face. SWs have a tuff life.

Vaginas999
08-11-09, 13:42
Hello mongers,

I did a research on this ho, her name is Evanskeene, Marian Karin, she has 7 arrest, look her up on hcso. She has a bad temper and you have to be nice to her, she is expensive but with negotiating with her, she will give in, she is arm, so be careful. She lives on 140 and 12 street behind those buildings.

Be safe Mongers.Thanks for reading what I wrote and reposting it. What a detective you are.

Clinton Bush
08-11-09, 21:58
Looks like we have a tough guy out there, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same douche that hit the other girl in the eye.

There is no call for that and if he gets off on it he must have some mental problems that could lead to more violent behavior.

Vaginas999
08-12-09, 03:51
There is no call for that and if he gets off on it he must have some mental problems that could lead to more violent behavior.They tell me it happens all the time and doesn't make the papers. There's a lot of depraved muthas out there who need violence with their sex it's disturbing. Well if they don't catch this person it will catch up to them o e day karmas a *****. Hitting girls is just wrong unless they pull a gun on you, then it's on.

Vaginas999 out

Vaginas999
08-12-09, 04:04
A high on crack Ho with a quick temper and a gun is more than I care to deal with regardless of how freaky she can be.Half of the fun is in the take down and not the nut. It wouldn't be any fun if they just layed on their backs and put their legs up. Some of these HO's can be a bit of a handful but assertiveness paysoff. It's the danger of knowing that this thing in my car is so fucking rocked out that, anything can happen. I think most of us are armed anyway. I know I am, I'm pretty sure I read RC write that he keeps it under the drivers seat. It's just the nature of the game no? Assume these HOs to be armed, all of them, and make plans accordingly. You don't find danger involved in your mongering slightly exciting?

Maybe it's just me but that slight fright if the unkown is half the reason I'm out there hitting the streets.

Vaginas999
08-12-09, 04:32

*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO websitePlease don't ass plug stretch out ever little HO shitter before we can get chance to take their little brown virginity. Thanks in advance. BTW I don't know if you ever see the same HO again but you should try selling her on the next size up buttplug from the last one you stuck in her ass.

I actually picked up one of your more recent conquests the other day, and wouldn't you know it anal was not on the menu with a sad and somewhat pained look from the HO. It had been before so I can only assume you did internal damage. All kidding aside, love to read about the things your out there doing. Hitting the streets for all mongerkind, keep it up

Peter Rammer
08-12-09, 08:10
There is no call for that and if he gets off on it he must have some mental problems that could lead to more violent behavior.Policing the stroll, but guys like this change my mind. The azzhole has likely engaged in other violent behavior off of the stroll as well?? I'd like to have about 5 minutes with him to give some street justice and permanently disable
his sorry azz!!!

Naturally, the ladies who have been attacked by him haven't spoken with leo?
I'm sure they're reluctant to go that route, but it's likely the only way to catch his azz?? With enough information from various ladies he can be caught.

Buckcomp
08-12-09, 09:53
I found a real nice BSW yesterday; she said that her name was Trina and that she worked nights at the Emperors Club on Adamo drive.

Great body 5'6" 100lbs nice ass, small tits, good job with CBJ ( My Request ) full service with a tight pussy, 50 for all the above. Trina says that she will do anal but that’s when the up sell started she wanted .200 for that. She is nice but she also has that striper bullshit going on of trying to get more $ for everything.

I have # for her if senior member or if you are some one who has been active on the Tampa board.

Peter Rammer
08-12-09, 14:19
They tell me it happens all the time and doesn't make the papers. There's a lot of depraved muthas out there who need violence with their sex it's disturbing. Well if they don't catch this person it will catch up to them o e day karmas a *****. Hitting girls is just wrong unless they pull a gun on you, then it's on.

Vaginas999 outTell what's happened to them? If you google "Joel Rifkin" you will see his story from 20 years ago on the NYC stroll. There's no telling how many he actually killed and he was only caught with one body in his truck. A routine traffic stop away from the 'stroll' did him in. His rear license plate was dangling and a state troopre pulled him over. Sensing the dude was nervous and detecting an odor from the rear of his truck, po po opened the rear hatch. Covered in leaves and grass clippings was a dead hooker from NYC. Estimates of his dead victims vary from 9 to 30 something. Dude was nuts and some of his details (of murders) panned out, while others seemed far-fetched? He came across as a mellow Jewish landscaper from East Meadow, NY.

Florida has it's own share of mongering azzholes. Just recently a trial was held for the dude who allegedly murdered a ho at the LaMark Charles.

Clinton Bush
08-12-09, 19:40
Please don't ass plug stretch out ever little HO shitter before we can get chance to take their little brown virginity. Thanks in advance. BTW I don't know if you ever see the same HO again but you should try selling her on the next size up buttplug from the last one you stuck in her ass.

I actually picked up one of your more recent conquests the other day, and wouldn't you know it anal was not on the menu with a sad and somewhat pained look from the HO. It had been before so I can only assume you did internal damage. All kidding aside, love to read about the things your out there doing. Hitting the streets for all mongerkind, keep it upHe has a great eye for talent, takes awesome pictures and I love how he brings his bag of tricks with him to each encounter. Kudos!

Clinton Bush
08-12-09, 19:42
I found a real nice BSW yesterday; she said that her name was Trina and that she worked nights at the Emperors Club on Adamo drive.

Great body 5'6" 100lbs nice ass, small tits, good job with CBJ ( My Request ) full service with a tight pussy, 50 for all the above. Trina says that she will do anal but that’s when the up sell started she wanted .200 for that. She is nice but she also has that striper bullshit going on of trying to get more $ for everything.

I have # for her if senior member or if you are some one who has been active on the Tampa board.She out to erect a smaller toll booth there if she wants to make some money.

Strippers all think they are hotter than they really are.

Clinton Bush
08-12-09, 19:45
Half of the fun is in the take down and not the nut. It wouldn't be any fun if they just layed on their backs and put their legs up. Some of these HO's can be a bit of a handful but assertiveness paysoff. It's the danger of knowing that this thing in my car is so fucking rocked out that, anything can happen. I think most of us are armed anyway. I know I am, I'm pretty sure I read RC write that he keeps it under the drivers seat. It's just the nature of the game no? Assume these HOs to be armed, all of them, and make plans accordingly. You don't find danger involved in your mongering slightly exciting?

Maybe it's just me but that slight fright if the unkown is half the reason I'm out there hitting the streets.

I once read where police are not scared of hardened criminals (as they are predictable) as much as they are of drugged up crackheads who might do anything. Just be sure to stay safe as you enjoy the rush!

Vaginas999
08-12-09, 21:21
He has a great eye for talent, takes awesome pictures and I love how he brings his bag of tricks with him to each encounter. Kudos!I second the nomination. My vice has show a keen eye for talent. Also the mongering kit is absolutely priceless. IMonger therefor I am. Kepp up the good work.

Member #5237
08-12-09, 21:25
Half of the fun is in the take down and not the nut. It wouldn't be any fun if they just layed on their backs and put their legs up. Some of these HO's can be a bit of a handful but assertiveness paysoff. It's the danger of knowing that this thing in my car is so fucking rocked out that, anything can happen. I think most of us are armed anyway. I know I am, I'm pretty sure I read RC write that he keeps it under the drivers seat. It's just the nature of the game no? Assume these HOs to be armed, all of them, and make plans accordingly. You don't find danger involved in your mongering slightly exciting?

In all my years in this hobby, I never gave any thought to these girls being armed. Although one provider who I had seen a few times had dropped a knife in my car during one of our sessions. I always was more worried what drugs they may have on them in the event Uncle LEO approached us. You can bet that if the girl sees Uncle LEO coming, she will try and hide her drugs in your car. You now have stepped up from a simple misdemeanor to a felony.

Vaginas999
08-12-09, 22:13
In all my years in this hobby, I never gave any thought to these girls being armed. Although one provider who I had seen a few times had dropped a knife in my car during one of our sessions. I always was more worried what drugs they may have on them in the event Uncle LEO approached us. You can bet that if the girl sees Uncle LEO coming, she will try and hide her drugs in your car. You now have stepped up from a simple misdemeanor to a felony.Always be safe and aware especially of the ones with the larger purses.

Florida Monger II
08-13-09, 02:00
One of the biggest eye openers I ever had was with a SW in Lauderdale about 15 years ago. Found her on Federal Hwy, tall brunette with a kickass body. In today's SW world she'd be a 9, back then when good SWs were plentiful she was still strong.

Went back to her place and she told me that a guy the week before had basically raped her in the ass. He picked her up, took her back to her place, all was going well...then when they were ready to get down to it, he smacked her across the face, turned her over, and ass-raped her like she was a fuck doll.

That was the first time I realized that these chicks are as scared of customers as they are of anything else. Of course, I was young and dumb at the time too.

Clinton Bush
08-13-09, 09:31
One of the biggest eye openers I ever had was with a SW in Lauderdale about 15 years ago. Found her on Federal Hwy, tall brunette with a kickass body. In today's SW world she'd be a 9, back then when good SWs were plentiful she was still strong.

Went back to her place and she told me that a guy the week before had basically raped her in the ass. He picked her up, took her back to her place, all was going well...then when they were ready to get down to it, he smacked her across the face, turned her over, and ass-raped her like she was a fuck doll.

That was the first time I realized that these chicks are as scared of customers as they are of anything else. Of course, I was young and dumb at the time too.
if street girls get beaten given that My Vice has run into several just last week.
What happened to the old fashioned neighborhood cop who may have looked the other way when you were commiting a small violation but generally cared about the people in his area.

Hob Goblin
08-13-09, 11:36
Look, I like the ho's just as much as anyone else. I prefer craigslist girls to sw's for a variety of reasons. Even if I was to indulge in sw's I would never do anything to hurt one. If My Vice thinks that it's funny to take pictures of them or make them wear his famous **** collar, then that may be a bit juvenile, but nobody gets hurt. That's fine with me. It appears that he is actually hurting them with his butt plug. That should stop. These girls are just trying to make a living (and get enough money for another drug fix). There is no reason to hurt them. I have found that if you treat a girl well, then she will take care of you. Furthermore, if a guy mistreats a girl like My Vice clearly has, then she will be suspicious of every other perv out there who wants to be with her.

Peter Rammer
08-13-09, 12:09
if street girls get beaten given that My Vice has run into several just last week.

What happened to the old fashioned neighborhood cop who may have looked the other way when you were commiting a small violation but generally cared about the people in his area.Doesn't give a damn about the working girls. Plus the injured ladies are reluctant to talk to leo about anything. To the ladies, leo is the azzhole who arrests and hassles them. The few leo who actually give a damn can't do much without the ladies cooperation and info. Serial prostitute abusers are quite common.

Clearwater po po actually caught one recently. He's in the steelbar with $800k + bond. He made one especially egregious mistake in his adventures.

He impersonated po po. They really don't like that and went after him like pit bulls! James Blue is the dudes name and he'll be away for awhile. If he had only abused, and not impersonated po po, he'd likely still be on the rampage? The 'beat cop' of the 1900's is long gone supplanted by the holier than thou donut sniffing geek. Cops actually knew their neighbors and earned respect back in the day. Jails weren't full either since some of the justice was dispensed by po po himself.

Clinton Bush
08-13-09, 16:41
Look, I like the ho's just as much as anyone else. I prefer craigslist girls to sw's for a variety of reasons. Even if I was to indulge in sw's I would never do anything to hurt one. If My Vice thinks that it's funny to take pictures of them or make them wear his famous **** collar, then that may be a bit juvenile, but nobody gets hurt. That's fine with me. It appears that he is actually hurting them with his butt plug. That should stop. These girls are just trying to make a living (and get enough money for another drug fix). There is no reason to hurt them. I have found that if you treat a girl well, then she will take care of you. Furthermore, if a guy mistreats a girl like My Vice clearly has, then she will be suspicious of every other perv out there who wants to be with her.

My Vice didn't beat these girls. He picked them up when probably no one else would after they were beaten and he gave them some gainful employment for an hour. As for his infamous butt plugs, he has never forced them on anyone to my knowledge. He shows it to the girls and if they are into that then they use them happily. My Vice is one of the good guys here. He is not the creep beating these girls.

Lonelyknight1
08-13-09, 16:47
Look, I like the ho's just as much as anyone else. I prefer craigslist girls to sw's for a variety of reasons. Even if I was to indulge in sw's I would never do anything to hurt one. If My Vice thinks that it's funny to take pictures of them or make them wear his famous **** collar, then that may be a bit juvenile, but nobody gets hurt. That's fine with me. It appears that he is actually hurting them with his butt plug. That should stop. These girls are just trying to make a living (and get enough money for another drug fix). There is no reason to hurt them. I have found that if you treat a girl well, then she will take care of you. Furthermore, if a guy mistreats a girl like My Vice clearly has, then she will be suspicious of every other perv out there who wants to be with her.Being a newb, in order for your word to be taken serious on this board, you must earn the respect of the senior members. This is another case of a newb coming on here and verbally asaulting a senior member. While it is great to express your opinion, you must respect others opinions as well.

My Vice does an excellent job at mongering and helping others along the way. He never makes a girl do anything she doesn't want to do. If you RTFF you would hear him talk about the many times a SW turned downed his butt plug request. I'm also sure that he compensates them for their efforts.

Just my opinion. YMMV. I enjoy looking forward to My Vice's reports and hope he keeps up the good work.

My Vice
08-13-09, 18:20
.Furthermore, if a guy mistreats a girl like My Vice clearly has, then she will be suspicious of every other perv out there who wants to be with her.Hob Goblin, Apparently you have not read any of my posts and viewed my photos to make that comment. Never has a HO been mistreated. On the contrary, all HOS are treated well and look forward to repeat sessions. In regards to the "butt plug", it has never been forced. That’s not my style. I will tell you that I have had HOs ask for the "plug" when I picked them up again.

My Vice
08-13-09, 18:35
With the boss out today I decided to take a long lunch. So I packed the Monger Kit in the car. After a quick hotdog, I looked for a HO. Down a block or so on 139th and Nebraska I spotted a redheaded HO. April jumped in and started to play with herself on the trip to the room. April will let you ride that kitty without a rush and I enjoyed her repeated requests to finish on her face.

Stay Safe and enjoy your hobby gentlemen!

Vaginas999
08-13-09, 18:58
Hob Goblin, Apparently you have not read any of my posts and viewed my photos to make that comment. Never has a HO been mistreated. On the contrary, all HOS are treated well and look forward to repeat sessions. In regards to the "butt plug", it has never been forced. That’s not my style. I will tell you that I have had HOs ask for the "plug" when I picked them up again.Hobgoblin doesn't know how to read very well. I said I was kidding around in my post about MyVice's adventures in mongering. No one said anything about hurting girls. We have all stated that violence of any kind tiwards women is wrong. Try to read more slowly and sound out the words.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-13-09, 20:06
With the boss out today I decided to take a long lunch. So I packed the Monger Kit in the car. After a quick hotdog, I looked for a HO. Down a block or so on 139th and Nebraska I spotted a redheaded HO. April jumped in and started to play with herself on the trip to the room. April will let you ride that kitty without a rush and I enjoyed her repeated requests to finish on her face.

Stay Safe and enjoy your hobby gentlemen!My Vice,

April is an awesome find. She looked friendly and like she had a great attitude. You come across the best h0s in Central Florida. You win the monger of the year award.

I may have to take another trip to Tampa

Thanks for posting April's fotos.

Member #6210
08-13-09, 20:27

While I respect the First Amendment provision on Free Speech, allow me good sir to execute it in the following way. You have made two reports Hob Goblin, where as My Vice (as has been stated on several other posts) has been a veritable fountain of information, one that I have drawn from on a couple of occasions. I don't post a great deal because I am out of work, therefore out of the game for the time being.

When you have produced as much for the monger community on these boards as My Vice has, I'll be happy to consider your opinion on matters. Until such time (and we'll let you know when that time comes), please continue to make observations and reports on your exploits. Just don't expect too many of us to pay attention.

Clinton Bush
08-13-09, 23:29
While I respect the First Amendment provision on Free Speech, allow me good sir to execute it in the following way. You have made two reports Hob Goblin, where as My Vice (as has been stated on several other posts) has been a veritable fountain of information, one that I have drawn from on a couple of occasions. I don't post a great deal because I am out of work, therefore out of the game for the time being.

When you have produced as much for the monger community on these boards as My Vice has, I'll be happy to consider your opinion on matters. Until such time (and we'll let you know when that time comes), please continue to make observations and reports on your exploits. Just don't expect too many of us to pay attention.

What's the old saying a picture is worth 1000 words. Vice is helpng these ladies by applying protein based skin conditioning cream to their faces. They sure look healthy and happy to me. Like they are really enjoying themselves.

Nefan2975
08-14-09, 10:20
Look, I like the ho's just as much as anyone else. I prefer craigslist girls to SW's for a variety of reasons. Even if I was to indulge in SW's I would never do anything to hurt one. If My Vice thinks that it's funny to take pictures of them or make them wear his famous **** collar, then that may be a bit juvenile, but nobody gets hurt. That's fine with me. It appears that he is actually hurting them with his butt plug. That should stop. These girls are just trying to make a living (and get enough money for another drug fix). There is no reason to hurt them. I have found that if you treat a girl well, then she will take care of you. Furthermore, if a guy mistreats a girl like My Vice clearly has, then she will be suspicious of every other perv out there who wants to be with her.My Vice isn't doing anything wrong he has said many times he asks the girl about everything he does and if you read between the lines and look at the pics you will see these ho's are always smiling in his pics. You haven't earned the right to attack a senior member that is doing and having a great time showing us all what he has been up to. RTFF he has alot of people that will step up and say something to you about as you have already seen

Just my thought for the day. Keep up the great work My Vice.

Nefan

R Consultant
08-14-09, 10:43
April looks thrilled and high. I bet that is a makeover she will remember for years to come.

I haven't seen her over there before but since she has a whole new shine to her face, she will be easier to spot..

When does she get the azzz instrument exercise? That will be loads of fun.

Happy Hunting..
LBB

Gummie Bear
08-14-09, 11:57
Dreamt I was cruising Nebraska and from MLK to Fowler I saw atleast 10 patrol cars, too bad I didn't see that many ho's, as a matter of fact I didnt see any ho's. North of Fowler I saw 1 wsw and 1 bsw and 1 db hanging out a few streets from Circle K. Saw one potential blonde wsw north of Fletcher but after a closer look at her face I decided to call it a night.

Troop
08-14-09, 13:10
April keeps the kitty clean. As my fellow Mongers know, thats not always the case. And heres another example of MV not abusing SWs. I notice when he takes a SW to a room for fun and games, he always offers them a shower and shave.

Clinton Bush
08-14-09, 20:06

It looks like April is blowing your bagpipes. My Vice, I hope you got a nice concert. Great pics as always. Once again proof why you are the Bay Area 2009 Monger of the Year.

Clinton Bush
08-14-09, 20:21
Dreamt I was cruising Nebraska and from MLK to Fowler I saw atleast 10 patrol cars, too bad I didn't see that many ho's, as a matter of fact I didnt see any ho's. North of Fowler I saw 1 wsw and 1 bsw and 1 db hanging out a few streets from Circle K. Saw one potential blonde wsw north of Fletcher but after a closer look at her face I decided to call it a night.

The Hos have returned especially between Fowler and Bearss and on the side streets. Funny how one night they are there and the next night nada. Almost like fishing - the school moves through the reef and the next day it is gone.

Assholah
08-15-09, 06:29
The Hos have returned especially between Fowler and Bearss and on the side streets. Funny how one night they are there and the next night nada. Almost like fishing - the school moves through the reef and the next day it is gone.CB, LEO nailed about a half dozen or so HO's there earlier this week, Mon. and Tues.

R Consultant
08-15-09, 08:11
You are so right, MV treats them hookers with more respect than they treat themselves.

You see them smiling and having a good time. I have yet to see one screaming or trying to fight him off.

Keep taking the pics and we can enjoy MV adventures through the lens.

Happy Hunting..

April keeps the kitty clean. As my fellow Mongers know, thats not always the case. And heres another example of MV not abusing SWs. I notice when he takes a SW to a room for fun and games, he always offers them a shower and shave.

My Vice
08-16-09, 17:01
As the Mrs was cooking Baked Ziti at lunch, I had a hour or so to kill so I took a cruise on Nebraska. There coming out of the Circle K I spotted a HO that I haven't seen before. Angelina seems like a fresh HO but I could be wrong. I wish I had the monger kit and more time as I would work that kitty of Angelinas. I took a quick BBBJCIM and told Angelina next time all her holes will be filled. She agreed. Angelina says she works the area by 14th and Fowler usually at night. That explains my missing her.

Gentlemen I think this HO would give good FS and I will look for Angelina with a stocked Monger Kit. Angelina may be the HO to break in the Super Sized Butt Plug. To be continued........

Get some of Angelina!

SmackThatAss
08-16-09, 18:36
With a F--kMe look like that she needs all the plug you can give her.. Haha

As the Mrs was cooking Baked Ziti at lunch, I had a hour or so to kill so I took a cruise on Nebraska. There coming out of the Circle K I spotted a HO that I haven't seen before. Angelina seems like a fresh HO but I could be wrong. I wish I had the monger kit and more time as I would work that kitty of Angelinas. I took a quick BBBJCIM and told Angelina next time all her holes will be filled. She agreed. Angelina says she works the area by 14th and Fowler usually at night. That explains my missing her.

Gentlemen I think this HO would give good FS and I will look for Angelina with a stocked Monger Kit. Angelina may be the HO to break in the Super Sized Butt Plug. To be continued........

Get some of Angelina!

Blondehound
08-17-09, 05:15
Sat am I cruised through Gibs around 2am. I actually have been checking it out for the past 3 weekends, but really didn't have much worth reporting.

There is a bleached blonde old skinny wrinkled up prune wsw out everyday. She usually has her hair pulled up and is wearing a decent dress. She walks between the stations close to the showtime bar or whatever its called. Its close to the auto parts store.

I saw a 8 - 9 scale wsw 2 weeks ago around 4 am in the same area, but their were 2 LE close so I didn't get a chance to see if she was an sw. She is like 5' 5" has sandy long blonde hair almost to her waist. She is always dressed nice and looks to be between 19 - 22 in age. I saw her again sat am but LE came cruising by on other side of road just as I was about to check her out.

There are a few dark haired wsw's out there also. Not much to look at though.

BH

Blondehound
08-17-09, 05:21
Ok so I took a cruise through Tampa sat am. Didn't see anything on Hillsborough, so I hit Nebraska.
Saw a 5ish scale bsw close to sligh, by the notels just south of it.

I didn't see anymore action until I passed Fowler. I saw a 7ish scale bsw 3 blocks north of fowler and also saw famous blonde gail as well. She was carrying a stuffed animal. Thought about seeing if she needed a ride but she looked bad. Moved on across fletcher and saw another light haired mature blonde at the gas/minimart on the corner of Neb/fowler. She had it pulled up and it was short, she was very skinny so I moved on.

Quite a few LE out, so I decided to head to clearwater.

BH

Clinton Bush
08-17-09, 19:20
Sat am I cruised through Gibs around 2am. I actually have been checking it out for the past 3 weekends, but really didn't have much worth reporting.

There is a bleached blonde old skinny wrinkled up prune wsw out everyday. She usually has her hair pulled up and is wearing a decent dress. She walks between the stations close to the showtime bar or whatever its called. Its close to the auto parts store.

I saw a 8 - 9 scale wsw 2 weeks ago around 4 am in the same area, but their were 2 LE close so I didn't get a chance to see if she was an sw. She is like 5' 5" has sandy long blonde hair almost to her waist. She is always dressed nice and looks to be between 19 - 22 in age. I saw her again sat am but LE came cruising by on other side of road just as I was about to check her out.

There are a few dark haired wsw's out there also. Not much to look at though.

BH
Or could be a LEO decoy if they are always close by. Be careful out there.

Clinton Bush
08-17-09, 19:23
Ok so I took a cruise through Tampa sat am. Didn't see anything on Hillsborough, so I hit Nebraska.
Saw a 5ish scale bsw close to sligh, by the notels just south of it.

I didn't see anymore action until I passed Fowler. I saw a 7ish scale bsw 3 blocks north of fowler and also saw famous blonde gail as well. She was carrying a stuffed animal. Thought about seeing if she needed a ride but she looked bad. Moved on across fletcher and saw another light haired mature blonde at the gas/minimart on the corner of Neb/fowler. She had it pulled up and it was short, she was very skinny so I moved on.

Quite a few LE out, so I decided to head to clearwater.

BH
Unless she won that in a "bobbing for balls" contest. LOL

Blondehound
08-17-09, 22:50
Unless she won that in a "bobbing for balls" contest. LOL

I was worried she may have been using it for her stash storage LOL