PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Elusivepirate
01-21-19, 13:00
I have been street mongering for a long time and have shared my experiences with everyone through this and other sites. Since the time when you could scoop a provider on Dale Mabry to now I have followed the monger rules with only minor incidences that my experiences normally got me out of. Until today.

Today (1000 am) while on a recon up Neb, I scooped up a chubby PR provider near Sligh and Neb. When she got into my car I smelled a foul body odor that told me it was time to get her out. Besides the odor she had a stubby beard I'm sure was due to menopause and not because she was a TS. I pulled down a side street to start the exiting negotiation and she started the "I am not getting out of your car unit I get. 2. To cut my losses I tried to reach for my "hidden" monger tokens when she reached for my car keys, which was still in the ignition. Instinct took over and for the 20 tokens she demanded, she got a bloody lip, bruised arm, black eye and I'm sure scrapes and cuts as I drove away while she was trying to pick up her trophy from outside my car. The way I got her out was to throw the tokens out of the vehicle on her side. When she carefully bent down to pick it up, making sure she was still in the vehicle, I drove away forcing her body to leave the car via physics.

Brothers, I'm seeing (and reading) that the providers are getting more bold and brazen just to squeeze that extra Jackson or even a Lincoln. This was the first time in 40 years of mongering I ever beat the s#$t out of a provider. My calm and soft voice that got me out of jams is now obsolete as my patents are growing shorter with my age.

It is going to take me a while to get my mind off of this one, if I ever can. Violence is not in my nature but I did what I thought was best for my situation. Next time there is no telling what I may do.

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.

LetsSeeHere
01-21-19, 13:55
I have been street mongering for a long time and have shared my experiences with everyone through this and other sites. Since the time when you could scoop a provider on Dale Mabry to now I have followed the monger rules with only minor incidences that my experiences normally got me out of. Until today.

Today (1000 am) while on a recon up Neb, I scooped up a chubby PR provider near Sligh and Neb. When she got into my car I smelled a foul body odor that told me it was time to get her out. Besides the odor she had a stubby beard I'm sure was due to menopause and not because she was a TS. I pulled down a side street to start the exiting negotiation and she started the "I am not getting out of your car unit I get. 2. To cut my losses I tried to reach for my "hidden" monger tokens when she reached for my car keys, which was still in the ignition. Instinct took over and for the 20 tokens she demanded, she got a bloody lip, bruised arm, black eye and I'm sure scrapes and cuts as I drove away while she was trying to pick up her trophy from outside my car. The way I got her out was to throw the tokens out of the vehicle on her side. When she carefully bent down to pick it up, making sure she was still in the vehicle, I drove away forcing her body to leave the car via physics.

Brothers, I'm seeing (and reading) that the providers are getting more bold and brazen just to squeeze that extra Jackson or even a Lincoln. This was the first time in 40 years of mongering I ever beat the s#$t out of a provider. My calm and soft voice that got me out of jams is now obsolete as my patents are growing shorter with my age..Oh wow, Glad you're good.

NeeditWantit
01-21-19, 17:23
Did a repeat today with her. She is 19, has the tight puss to go with her age. Nice time. She said biz was slow, I told her I gave out her number, she said she got a lot of calls but hardly anyone shows up.

When we got to her room, that mystery Loli chick was there in the room. She is a little older, nice looking spinner, she went into the bathroom while we fucked. I didn't get her phone, will follow up another day.Snap any pics of these ladies?

Searsey256
01-21-19, 22:30
Take a break. Come back when you feel like it, Floyd Mayweather style. Hey, even Iceberg Slim stated: Sometimes you just gotta peel a B***h head back. Don't worry.

Brothers, I'm seeing (and reading) that the providers are getting more bold and brazen just to squeeze that extra Jackson or even a Lincoln. This was the first time in 40 years of mongering I ever beat the s#$t out of a provider. My calm and soft voice that got me out of jams is now obsolete as my patents are growing shorter with my age.

It is going to take me a while to get my mind off of this one, if I ever can. Violence is not in my nature but I did what I thought was best for my situation. Next time there is no telling what I may do.

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.

Buster Hymen
01-21-19, 22:54
Your first mistake was letting a chubby menopausal aged PR into the car, LOL.

Seriously, since I am getting old I have become picky. I always leave the door locked and have a quick chat to assess what I am getting into unless the girl is clearly a young spinner cutie. I can't tell you how many girls I have passed on after I hear them speak. Voice is often a better predictor of age.

As I have posted before, if they make it into the car, I always give them something to entice them to get the fuck out of the car. That is why I as always carry a spare 5 spot in my pocket.

Member #1658
01-22-19, 02:48
What is the "one thing" they will ALL have in common? I'd like to know. If by some chance you think the answer is "county license plate", that would be common but not ALWAYS. Lots of UC vehicles have normal tags.

My rule is: If there's another car in sight and I don't recognize it as another monger I won't scoop. I'd rather be out-scooped than to be seen scooping. (Yes, I have a mental database of quite a few monger vehicles. You guys aren't as slick as you think you are. Of course, mine is probably in some of your memory banks too).

no matter the make and model and you will ALWAYS find out that ONE thing they ALL have in common

Fl Hickory
01-22-19, 08:43

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.Feel your pain. Almost 25 years ago, in a galaxy far far away, I made an amateur mistake and tried to pick up a very attractive decoy. One of those events like knowing exactly where you were when those planes hit the Trade Tower, you never forget it. I still occasionally drive the strolls if I am in the neighborhood, and there is a modicum of adventure even in reliving the hunt and waving at the ladies as I go by, I just don't stop anymore 8(. I restrict my hobby pursuits now to relative safer well researched ladies and AMPs, Had a UTR for nearly 20 years till I moved back to the south. Costs a bit more that way but I sleep better at night.

Rub101
01-22-19, 08:52
Feel your pain. Almost 25 years ago, in a galaxy far far away, I made an amateur mistake and tried to pick up a very attractive decoy. One of those events like knowing exactly where you were when those planes hit the Trade Tower, you never forget it. I still occasionally drive the strolls if I am in the neighborhood, and there is a modicum of adventure even in reliving the hunt and waving at the ladies as I go by, I just don't stop anymore 8(. I restrict my hobby pursuits now to relative safer well researched ladies and AMPs, Had a UTR for nearly 20 years till I moved back to the south. Costs a bit more that way but I sleep better at night.So what happened?

Brasky
01-22-19, 12:23
Pirate, Glad you got out ok. Everyone has to make their own decisions when to retire or how to monger. The beauty of Tampa is that we have so many monger options from SW to AMP to studios and online girls. I have sworn off SW's before and only gone with BP girls and AMP's. I view the higher donation as an added premium for risk mitigation.

Fl Hickory
01-22-19, 13:29
So what happened?Different town, different state, Rookie mistake, broke rule #1; (ask if she needs a ride and have her get in the car first), dickered through the window instead. Spent a couple of hours waiting for the bail bond guy to show up, plead no contest to misdemeanor a few weeks later. And you get your name in the paper Ah-la Grady Judd. But it leaves you looking over your shoulder forever and that was 25 years ago. Still like to drive through occasionally but I NEVER stop.

Paranoia Pays but the hours are hell.

Fl Hickory.

MadMax67
01-22-19, 15:06

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.Hopefully that will be the end of it. If she was in your car and it was moving and she fell out you are responsible. Even if not legal action civil action can be taken.

Year2000
01-22-19, 18:01
Picked up Ashley early lunch time in front of Salvation Army. Once again I seen her around but new to me wearing cat ears. LOL took directions very well standard donation probably will see her again. Enjoying retired life and staying busy that's the trick.

Rub101
01-22-19, 21:56
Different town, different state, Rookie mistake, broke rule #1; (ask if she needs a ride and have her get in the car first), dickered through the window instead. Spent a couple of hours waiting for the bail bond guy to show up, plead no contest to misdemeanor a few weeks later. And you get your name in the paper Ah-la Grady Judd. But it leaves you looking over your shoulder forever and that was 25 years ago. Still like to drive through occasionally but I NEVER stop.

Paranoia Pays but the hours are hell.

Fl Hickory.How many? What happened to your car?

Lickyzhills
01-23-19, 07:36
I hardly ever go to Nebraska, but everytime I do, I spot walkers. I don't partake myself, but was south of Busch while school was getting out and saw two, one BSW and a young WSW with her shirt tied up to show her middrift and highlight the tits. And in between it all, parents walking their kids home. The WSW looked the kind of slutty I like, so I was wistful as I passed by. I might have even stopped and given her five bucks to take her picture as she was, if the kids weren't around.

Asock Fan
01-23-19, 07:52
I have been street mongering for a long time

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.Clear your inbox please.

BigBearK
01-23-19, 11:16
Picked up Ashley early lunch time in front of Salvation Army. Once again I seen her around but new to me wearing cat ears. LOL took directions very well standard donation probably will see her again. Enjoying retired life and staying busy that's the trick.Excuse the question, new here. What is considered a standard donation? Is it OK to ask if they are working for or with a LEO?

MongerSeeker
01-23-19, 11:53
I have never given a SW money to get out of my car. The best thing to do if a girl demands money is to find a good place to pull over and walk to to ther other side and open the door and calmly tell her to get out. Usually the girls will get out. There was this one time when I pulled over and the girl hopped over to the got out on the drivers side. When I attempted to drive away she tried grabbing my arm and then the crazy girl tried bending my windshield wiper as I drove away.

GhostRider50
01-23-19, 13:00
I have never given a SW money to get out of my car. The best thing to do if a girl demands money is to find a good place to pull over and walk to to ther other side and open the door and calmly tell her to get out. Usually the girls will get out. There was this one time when I pulled over and the girl hopped over to the got out on the drivers side. When I attempted to drive away she tried grabbing my arm and then the crazy girl tried bending my windshield wiper as I drove away.My first piece of ass was a 40 year old ***** in an Augusta, Ga hotel room. It lasted 2 minutes tops. Since then I have led both a normal, and side monger life for over 40 years. I have never seen it this bad. It's not a service anymore, it's survival. They sense weakness they will act accordingly. I carry, but get a sick feeling in my stomach when I think of the conscquences of that end result. My advice, is carry. 1 bill somewhere, or tear a. 2 in half and tell them it is all you have. Once she is out of the car she can have the other half. Be creative, but do whatever it takes, short of physical action to get them out of the car. Last year I could have justifiably put down a SW with a real nasty blade. It would NOT have been worth it.

I know alot of us are former military, etc and are feeling the bad ass genes, I too am that, but again, roll a. 10 up with ones, whatever. Other than the streets of Detroit, or maybe NY, Tampa is the worst for running scams, and dashes.

GhostRider50
01-23-19, 13:06
You know one positive report on here and the provider will be bombarded by many non contributing parasitical mongers. I suggest we share our good finds amongst ourselves (that is the SM) that contribute.

I always share with a visiting SM with proven contribution from whereever he is. I use SM info when I travel. I am not against information to non SM, however, it doesn't take much to post a few reports on here to earn some credibility.

NJTwoTone
01-23-19, 13:28
Picked up Ashley early lunch time in front of Salvation Army. Once again I seen her around but new to me wearing cat ears. LOL took directions very well standard donation probably will see her again. Enjoying retired life and staying busy that's the trick.I have been trying to meet Ashley forever now, saw her once about 6 months back on 140th but not once since. She has gotten good reviews here, but at the time I had never seen her and tbh she looked TGTBT at the time so I passed. I still regret not partaking. Does she still look good?

Pomnitz
01-23-19, 13:40
Sharee does not have a phone. The numbers that you guys keep calling are not hers. I for one am getting tired of receiving phone calls at all hours of the day and night. So please remember Sharee does not have a phone.

LA1215
01-23-19, 16:35
I met up with Heaven last night. Even though I had texted more than once that I was going to pick her up, she wanted us to use her room. I don't go inside any of those motels on Hillsborough Ave. She and I could not come to an agreement, so she got out of the car and walked across the parking lot back to her room.

She is larger than I prefer. I would call her plump. She does have huge boobs and was nicely made up and neatly dressed. She obviously takes better care of herself than most women doing what she does.

My apologies for promising a photo and not getting one. Circumstances did not permit it.

LA1215.

LA1215
01-23-19, 16:49
When I pulled into the motel to pick up Heaven as per our plan, she failed to reply to my texts for about 7 or 8 minutes. Then she texted that she is walking back from the store.

While I was waiting in my car in the middle of the motel parking lot, from a room across the hotel, out pops skinny, nearly bald Kimberly in a loose long dress. She was willing to engage me, and I told her I was waiting for Heaven. I asked her for her phone number. She gave said it and returned to her room. The number that she gave me has not yet worked, as in no reply. The number is somebody's working number. Maybe she will answer it one day.

I searched this thread for info on Kimberly without any substance in he result. All from 2015 back.

Any info about her would be helpful.

LA 12 15.

Elusivepirate
01-23-19, 17:27
I have never given a SW money to get out of my car. The best thing to do if a girl demands money is to find a good place to pull over and walk to to ther other side and open the door and calmly tell her to get out. Usually the girls will get out. There was this one time when I pulled over and the girl hopped over to the got out on the drivers side. When I attempted to drive away she tried grabbing my arm and then the crazy girl tried bending my windshield wiper as I drove away.I am in agreement that you do whatever it takes to get her out in a civil and respectful manner. In my case I was calm and told her about the money I hide and that I would need to get it from my back seat. When I went for tokens that was when she got a hold of my keys and wouldn't let go of them. Am I going to try to stop you so you can extort more coins from me? Oh yes!!

In all my mongering I have had this same experience like most of you. I've given up the coins so as not to escalate an already tense situation. She could have saved herself an ass beating just by taking the money I offered and leaving instead of grabbing my keys.

Buster Hymen
01-23-19, 23:13
You know one positive report on here and the provider will be bombarded by many non contributing parasitical mongers. I suggest we share our good finds amongst ourselves (that is the SM) that contribute.

I always share with a visiting SM with proven contribution from whereever he is. I use SM info when I travel. I am not against information to non SM, however, it doesn't take much to post a few reports on here to earn some credibility.I am usually quite clear that I freely give out contact info only via PM to contributing Senior Members. If you are not a contributing SM and you PM me for contact info and I don't respond then you know why. It is nothing personal, I want people to go out and get intel and share it, and actively doing this helps the forum and helps others. Just being a SM doesn't mean you are actively sharing; some SM do nothing but post asking for contact info or post meaningless stuff.

Buster Hymen
01-23-19, 23:15
I have never given a SW money to get out of my car. The best thing to do if a girl demands money is to find a good place to pull over and walk to to ther other side and open the door and calmly tell her to get out. Usually the girls will get out. There was this one time when I pulled over and the girl hopped over to the got out on the drivers side. When I attempted to drive away she tried grabbing my arm and then the crazy girl tried bending my windshield wiper as I drove away.I thought your method was threatening to give them a gooey facial (Inside joke, Hargow, remember I am from San Diego, LOL).

PS, ECB still sucks, right?

TampaCrazy
01-24-19, 01:41
Is Heaven at Bella's former residence near Hillsborough and 13th?

TongueBather
01-24-19, 06:37
I was out before the weather this morning and found Sharee out early (4:00) around 140th and 15th. So I scooped her and took her to one of my spots. She's been reviewed here so no new info (and no, she doesn't have a phone), other than just relating location info.

Lots of HCSO presence in the area this morning, for whatever reason.

Stefanio Yazza
01-24-19, 09:45
Any seen or heard from Russian Alisha?

TampaOob
01-24-19, 16:01
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/28927829/shay

She is great, tell her trent sent you so she knows you are legit, one of my ATFs but YMMV. I have posted about her as shannon in the past. Prices probably a little higher than street, well worth it.

By the way the Russian OD.

Pomnitz
01-24-19, 16:06
I was out before the weather this morning and found Sharee out early (4:00) around 140th and 15th. So I scooped her and took her to one of my spots. She's been reviewed here so no new info (and no, she doesn't have a phone), other than just relating location info.

Lots of HCSO presence in the area this morning, for whatever reason.Had to go back and check the time on my phone. She called me at 4:17 this morning needing a ride LOL.

TakkenX
01-24-19, 17:46
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/28927829/shay

She is great, tell her trent sent you so she knows you are legit, one of my ATFs but YMMV. I have posted about her as shannon in the past. Prices probably a little higher than street, well worth it.

By the way the Russian OD.Starting to realize most of these UTR ladies are out there we just may not find them on escorts site but they on others like meet or sugar daddy.

Carlanga
01-25-19, 07:28
She was walking yesterday. I was checking and 3 cars stopped for her, talked through the window but nobody took her. She looked in good shape and kept walking towards Fletcher.

Carlanga
01-25-19, 07:32
She's around since Christmas, no working number for now.

All doors open. She has a photographic memory so she will call you if she knows your number.

Skiper, she can't remember yours.

Carlanga
01-25-19, 07:39
Getting out of a motel. They waved but I had other plans.

Carlanga
01-25-19, 07:45
Is this A1?

Carlanga
01-25-19, 07:57
This young pregnant spinner is always by the Shell with some dope people.

Any info?

BillySea
01-25-19, 09:49
Is this A1?Nope that is not Kaci.

BillySea
01-25-19, 09:51

All doors open. She has a photographic memory so she will call you if she knows your number.

Skiper, she can't remember yours.Where would I look for her?

Stefanio Yazza
01-25-19, 10:48

Skiper, she can't remember yours.She looks rough.

Stefanio Yazza
01-25-19, 10:52
She was walking yesterday. I was checking and 3 cars stopped for her, talked through the window but nobody took her. She looked in good shape and kept walking towards Fletcher.Tricia. She's in great shape.

Cola 1965
01-25-19, 11:25
LMAO!! Couldn't pass it up.

She was walking yesterday. I was checking and 3 cars stopped for her, talked through the window but nobody took her. She looked in good shape and kept walking towards Fletcher.

Buster Hymen
01-25-19, 13:28
She has a photographic memory so she will call you if she knows your number..............

Skiper, she can't remember yours.This is priceless, hey Skip, is there a subconscious reason she can't remember, LOL?

Buster Hymen
01-25-19, 13:33

Any info?I have seen her, and tried to scoop without success. Either she is just a street rat, only goes with swarthy-looking types, or has her set regulars. Just like Star, and for awhile there was a young pregnant girl that hung with a brother every day in front of the Publix that was in the same situation.

Buster Hymen
01-25-19, 13:36
Please don't ever do this. The moment you mention National Politics, no matter how inane or funny, it triggers all the snowflakes on both sides and it becomes never ending stupidity.

A2

Rudumb813
01-25-19, 14:18

Any info?I've been seeing a few in that area, including her. I haven't scooped any of them yet, but I may try in the next few days.

TakkenX
01-25-19, 15:22
She was walking yesterday. I was checking and 3 cars stopped for her, talked through the window but nobody took her. She looked in good shape and kept walking towards Fletcher.I pick her name Trish has a man but kinda stay low key with it and got her digits.

Searsey256
01-26-19, 02:11
Would ya look at them socks on the one on the left! Talk about tacky!

Getting out of a motel. They waved but I had other plans.

Searsey256
01-26-19, 02:16
Now this is funny! If Jay Leno was still hosting his tonight show, this photo would easily make it to the Headlines columns!!

LMAO!! Couldn't pass it up.

Year2000
01-26-19, 11:51
Pick up Sharee early this AM. Somebody beat the shit out of her. Black eye chest back arms all scratched up and bruised and real sore can't even touch her. Felt sorry for gave her 20 and dropped it back off.

Skiper
01-27-19, 09:27
This is priceless, hey Skip, is there a subconscious reason she can't remember, LOL?Ha ha! She called my burner from that place she was for most of last year. It's a burner so no way I could take the call. If any of you want to pass me her contact number or location, I'll go by and help her out.

Steeler
01-27-19, 13:33
Is this A1?Looks kinda like Frankie.

Buster Hymen
01-27-19, 15:18
I was out and about last night, decided to do the Nebraska and associated areas cruise. Only reason I went out was because of the influx of tourists, figured maybe that would draw out some opportunistic girls or some out of town girls.

I was amazed that I didn't see anyone at all last night, not even the trannies north of Busch. Most every night, I see at least one worker (usually older and haggard, not my type) But not last night.

Gave up after an hour. It really wasn't too cold. Don't know why it was so barren out there.

Wamo25
01-27-19, 16:24

I want to thank all the senior members who provided the information that kept me safe and secure. Be safe and careful.That really sucks that that happened to you. Like you I'm not a violent person, but in a way, I'm glad you reacted that way because that incident might prevent that same chick from trying to pull that kinda shit in the future, not to mention she might spread the word around and it might prevent other girls from trying that kind of shit if they have it in their mind to.

RookieMonger
01-27-19, 17:09
Scooped this one up on Neb / Fowler. She said we dated before, I don't recall but glad I made the scoop! Very nice set of DD tits, freshly showered! Very good oral skills. We parked and upgraded to FS for the standard and very wet, snug kitty. She is a BBW with a muffin bottom! But she is cool AF and actually has #, available for contributing members.She's back guys, if response is slow, it's because the BF is around. Saw her today for some nice BJ and FS!!

Same as always, #'s available to contributing members.

Rudumb813
01-27-19, 17:46
First off, thanks Spooner for getting me in contact. She looks just like the pics. She's very petite with a soft little booty. A Grant got me qv for a decent CBJ and good cfs with a cute little spinner. It was extremely cold today so we did not get into that well but she's tight all the way around. Looking forward to when the weather gets a little warmer to retry. She was able to accommodate me in a short notice. She's still in Hillsborough in a not so nice area, but was recommended by a Senior and I'm completely satisfied.

MrGreen
01-28-19, 09:27
First off, thanks Spooner for getting me in contact. She looks just like the pics. She's very petite with a soft little booty. A Grant got me qv for a decent CBJ and good cfs with a cute little spinner. It was extremely cold today so we did not get into that well but she's tight all the way around. Looking forward to when the weather gets a little warmer to retry. She was able to accommodate me in a short notice. She's still in Hillsborough in a not so nice area, but was recommended by a Senior and I'm completely satisfied.I will +1 this review. She is a former hooters girl who has started hitting the candy hard.

She is the BEST THING OUT THERE right now!!

Short slim spinner and she is very very sexy.

Get it while it lasts!

She does have digits I'll see if I can get them.

MrNorthTampa
01-28-19, 14:35
She does look like the pics. Lot of rules. No kissing and she doesn't really want to be touched. CBJ is not very good. The place she was at was awful. Multiple people walking around right outside door. Wish I could report better as she is cute. Heavy candy user.

First off, thanks Spooner for getting me in contact. She looks just like the pics. She's very petite with a soft little booty. A Grant got me qv for a decent CBJ and good cfs with a cute little spinner. It was extremely cold today so we did not get into that well but she's tight all the way around. Looking forward to when the weather gets a little warmer to retry. She was able to accommodate me in a short notice. She's still in Hillsborough in a not so nice area, but was recommended by a Senior and I'm completely satisfied.

WhosThirsty
01-28-19, 14:51
Must be a YMMV thing. I had opposite experience. Great BBBJ, FIV DATY DATO multi pops. True she won't kiss you on lips but you can kiss her wherever you want.

She does look like the pics. Lot of rules. No kissing and she doesn't really want to be touched. CBJ is not very good. The place she was at was awful. Multiple people walking around right outside door. Wish I could report better as she is cute. Heavy candy user.

LordGrim
01-28-19, 14:53
I will +1 this review. She is a former hooters girl who has started hitting the candy hard.

She is the BEST THING OUT THERE right now!!

Short slim spinner and she is very very sexy.

Get it while it lasts!

She does have digits I'll see if I can get them.I am still new to this business, but I want to try everything right now. If I can have her digits, that will be greatly appreciated.

BigBearK
01-29-19, 02:11
Had a dream that Jolie never called me back so took a drive up Nebraska. This was just past midnight. Around 127th street found this one walking north so I turned down a side road and came back by her. Mad another loop and she showed interest. Pulled down a side road and slowed down. She came down after me and hopped in. We discussed weather and occupations. She pulled out a titty to make me feel assured she was a real worker. Name was Rachel seemed mid 30's, did not ask and she had a place not to far. Went in and sent me to heaven. Talented little mouth made short work of Johnny. Did not leave a drop. Was exactly what I needed. Have digits.

Pham9
01-29-19, 12:15
I haven't posted in next to forever, but after reading about this other Heaven, I had to see for myself. I found her on Hillsborough and 13th, thanks to another poster for the heads up to the area. She tried to charge double the street prices, but she settled for the usual street pricing when I started to head back to where I grabbed her from. She is very pretty! She had a full face of makeup on and well manicured long fingernails. She told me hardly anybody picks her up. I think it's because she looks too good people are a little afraid to make the grab. She was pleasant and very nice. I told her I would pass her number along. Any senior members that are in need of her number. Let me know.

Badal
01-29-19, 13:42
I haven't posted in next to forever, but after reading about this other Heaven, I had to see for myself. I found her on Hillsborough and 13th, thanks to another poster for the heads up to the area. She tried to charge double the street prices, but she settled for the usual street pricing when I started to head back to where I grabbed her from. She is very pretty! She had a full face of makeup on and well manicured long fingernails. She told me hardly anybody picks her up. I think it's because she looks too good people are a little afraid to make the grab. She was pleasant and very nice. I told her I would pass her number along. Any senior members that are in need of her number. Let me know.Can I please have Heaven contact.

Carlanga
01-29-19, 20:14
I haven't posted in next to forever, but after reading about this other Heaven, I had to see for myself. I found her on Hillsborough and 13th, thanks to another poster for the heads up to the area. She tried to charge double the street prices, but she settled for the usual street pricing when I started to head back to where I grabbed her from. She is very pretty! She had a full face of makeup on and well manicured long fingernails. She told me hardly anybody picks her up. I think it's because she looks too good people are a little afraid to make the grab. She was pleasant and very nice. I told her I would pass her number along. Any senior members that are in need of her number. Let me know.Any picture or description please?

Skiper
01-29-19, 23:14
Candy or Candice.

140th and 12th Tuesday evening, she does not look like the one with the piss poor attitude and pock marked face. Are there two Candies? This one says she knows A1 and Ashley. Long brown hair, light skinned, 5'5", maybe 30 years old. I did not partake of her wares. I was just passing through while on the clock.

Buster Hymen
01-30-19, 01:26
Candy or Candice.

140th and 12th Tuesday evening, she does not look like the one with the piss poor attitude and pock marked face. Are there two Candies? This one says she knows A1 and Ashley. Long brown hair, light skinned, 5'5", maybe 30 years old. I did not partake of her wares. I was just passing through while on the clock.I saw her walking tonight, not a good look, but not the same Candace. She knows Kaci, see my post in her thread.

Buster Hymen
01-30-19, 01:34
Went out tonight with full intentions of seeing Heaven. Tried her phone, no answer. So I simply went to her place and knocked on the door. Door opens, it is Lo. She says Heaven is passed out. So I ask if she is available and she says of course. She asked if I had seen Heaven before, and I reminded her that I was with her when she was in the room and took a shower. She then remembered and warmed up quite a bit.

I don't know why the one poster said she had a lot of rules and was cold, maybe it is a YMMV situation, but she was really nice and accommodating with me.

I have to agree with the one poster, she is the best out there right now. Nice young tight spinner body, tight pussy to match. Damn, I am getting hard again now thinking about her, LOL. Only downside is I didn't get her number. She picked up her phone to get the number, and the battery died. I gave her my number, but you know how that goes.

As luck would have it, on my way home I passed thru Nowatney, and saw Kaci. I was already spent and could not date her (at my age) Agreed on a time and place for tomorrow. See my report on Kaci in her section.

RJ RamRod
01-30-19, 01:49
Candy or Candice.

140th and 12th Tuesday evening, she does not look like the one with the piss poor attitude and pock marked face. Are there two Candies? This one says she knows A1 and Ashley. Long brown hair, light skinned, 5'5", maybe 30 years old. I did not partake of her wares. I was just passing through while on the clock.I saw Ashley tonight and asked her if she knew more than one Candy or Candice. She said no, just the one with the attitude.

RubberBand041
01-30-19, 02:55
Had a dream that tonight was going to be a bust. After getting Heavens info she responded back. However once I got to the area there was communication. Decided to take a stroll down Bush on my home and saw a young brunnett walking by 22nd St. Pulled into a lot and waited. As she got closer rolled my window down and said hello. When she smiled and started to walk around the car to get in I got a pretty good look and said to myself damn she's pretty hot. Once she got in I was hypotized by this beautiful smiling face. We both just smiled at each other for a few seconds happy we meet. Alittle worried this is TGTBT was put at ease once the skin was shown. I was only looking for alittle car play but she mentioned she had a place down the road and these types of chances don't happen often. Take being said she asked 80 but accepted 60 might have gotten away with 50 but I'm a softy for brunettes and she definitely performed well and listens well too. Bbj and covered FS which is good too she gets into it and gets tighter. I asked if she would be ok w / me posting about her here and she says she sure could use it. I did ask to take a pic but she wasnt comfortable with that. Which I don't blame her she is a beauty you won't forget. Late 20's early 30's 5'5" 130-140#s nice natural big breast, white pale complexion that fits her well. Long soft hair wore back in a piggy tale showing off her neck lines. Just Alittle bit of baby damage but nothing major she more then makes up for it in other areas. I definitely will repeat soon. I do have digits to share and was kinda curious if I could post a math rittle? Lets say for instance if you add a hundred to US hwy 301 said your answer twice and turned a 6 upside down and added it to the end you would have a map of this dream I had. Feel free to PM me for contact info. Thanks to those who have hooked me up in the past. Rubber out!

Juicer1
01-30-19, 11:04
I saw Ashley tonight and asked her if she knew more than one Candy or Candice. She said no, just the one with the attitude.There is only one Candice. She was around say 2012 with short hair and bad blemishes on her face. Seen her a few months ago looking really good. Long hair and I guess makeup to cover the spots.

Rudumb813
01-31-19, 14:36
She does look like the pics. Lot of rules. No kissing and she doesn't really want to be touched. CBJ is not very good. The place she was at was awful. Multiple people walking around right outside door. Wish I could report better as she is cute. Heavy candy user.Not sure why she acted that way with you. It may be a YMMV type of deal with certain clients because she didn't act like that way with me. The performance wasn't great, but I blame that on the weather and not having any adequate way of staying warm in the room. Either way sorry it didn't work out as well for you.

Poose Mnstr
01-31-19, 14:57
First let me say thank you to rubberband 041, I met Casi an that is now my go to for when I need headache relief. She must have had her tonsils removed because she can throat some D and boy does she take orders well. A couple more visits and I will see if she is truly top 5. I have observed this board for years and have been quiet, I have been guilty of having some UTR and not sharing, some of you fellow mongers have met some of them too. Thank you for not spoiling them. Although I have lost a couple of them to captains, and most recently to an epiphany. I see that nothing is shared without sharing, so all you new mongers, the seniors are not joking when they say the will not give you a thing without some activity.

Year2000
01-31-19, 17:43
So Nikki early this am. She's good at what she does I enjoy your company standard rate. Dropped her off where I found her and sharee I'm staggering out of the bushes. Very messed up she had a hard time walking. Slurring real bad couldn't understand her but she was mad at me for picking Nikki up. She seems to be getting worse she needs some help or she might not be around long.

Vandald
02-01-19, 01:43
Does anyone have Lo's contact information? If so please send me a PM. Thanks.

RedWig
02-01-19, 21:00
So Nikki early this am. She's good at what she does I enjoy your company standard rate. Dropped her off where I found her and sharee I'm staggering out of the bushes. Very messed up she had a hard time walking. Slurring real bad couldn't understand her but she was mad at me for picking Nikki up. She seems to be getting worse she needs some help or she might not be around long.Ditto on needing help.

TManXX71
02-02-19, 00:23
Just had a nice little visit with Lo. She was very pleasant and easy going. I will be going back. The hotel is sketchy but it didn't stop me. Wow what a spinner.

Year2000
02-02-19, 13:10
Saw Sharee by at the Alamo liquor store with 6 Sheriff's and being searched. Didn't look good. Went up the street a little ways made a you-turn and came back and everybody was gone.

Juicer1
02-02-19, 13:56
There is only one Candice. She was around say 2012 with short hair and bad blemishes on her face. Seen her a few months ago looking really good. Long hair and I guess makeup to cover the spots.Checked into the Hilton today. Seems she drove there but had a crash on the way, hope she is ok.

JnTampa
02-02-19, 14:36
Does anyone have Lo's contact information? If so please send me a PM. Thanks.I would also like to visit Lo sometime and would be interested in her contact info.

Mrmrmr
02-03-19, 01:00
Saw Lo a couple days ago. Nice girl friendly talkative late 20's spinner in great shape. Heavy candy use, super sketchy motel. Would I repeat? Yep! A word of warning you will smell like smoke when you leave so be prepared for that.

TManXX71
02-03-19, 04:11
Saw Lo a couple days ago. Nice girl friendly talkative late 20's spinner in great shape. Heavy candy use, super sketchy motel. Would I repeat? Yep! A word of warning you will smell like smoke when you leave so be prepared for that.I hope that whatever she is using doesn't pull her down quickly, but that is usually what happens to all of them. She is good for now.

TManXX71
02-03-19, 18:57
Well guys, I actually hate to report it but Lo has gone low. I would use extreme caution because she has hit the slide and is going to hit bottom really fast. I saw her once and it was good and the second time was not a charm at all. If any want to know more you can pm me if you like but all I can say is what a fucking shame.

Buster Hymen
02-03-19, 20:02
Last night, after the bust at the notel, I got a text from Lo. She wanted to date. It was a weird text; she asked me how much I would spend and what I wanted to do. Very fishy.

I thought for sure she was busted and LE had her phone, so I did not respond. (I have a general policy, I don't care who it is, I never agree to spend anything in a text or over the phone, and I end the conversation immediately).

Turns out she wasn't busted, but there you go.

Buster Hymen
02-03-19, 20:12
I decided to chill on Lo awhile, and today tried to reach Heaven to no avail. So I simply decided to visit her instead. She opens the door in a skimpy outfit and smiles. She invited me in and kicked the black dude out. Only trouble was, I had trouble getting into the room.

What a huge fucking mess! Big ass pile of clothes and whatever on the floor, had to climb up the pile to get into the room. If you think the rooms are a shithole in that notel, you haven't been in Heaven's room today as it was the most disgusting thing I have seen in awhile.

She told me the dude that stays in that room and deals got busted last night and the LE totally trashed the room looking for his stashes. And apparently they found them all as she was needing relief in a big way.

I decided in my worst judgement to go ahead and proceed with the date, and I should not have. She strips down and says "let's get this done and over with". I no sooner start to fuck her and she asks "are you going to come soon?" This happens to be a big pet peeve, anytime a girl asks me if I am going to finish, it almost certainly ends up that I cannot finish.

So I just said fuck it, cleaned up and got out of there. The whole time we were together, she also kept lamenting that she couldn't find her pen. Asked me when I was leaving if I could get a pen out of my car, I gave her one and she bitched that it wasn't the right type. (She wanted the pen apparently to smoke a rock.).

I have just crossed her sorry ass off my list. YMMV!

TManXX71
02-03-19, 20:44
I decided to chill on Lo awhile, and today tried to reach Heaven to no avail. So I simply decided to visit her instead. She opens the door in a skimpy outfit and smiles. She invited me in and kicked the black dude out. Only trouble was, I had trouble getting into the room.

What a huge fucking mess! Big ass pile of clothes and whatever on the floor, had to climb up the pile to get into the room. If you think the rooms are a shithole in that notel, you haven't been in Heaven's room today as it was the most disgusting thing I have seen in awhile.

She told me the dude that stays in that room and deals got busted last night and the LE totally trashed the room looking for his stashes. And apparently they found them all as she was needing relief in a big way.

I decided in my worst judgement to go ahead and proceed with the date, and I should not have. She strips down and says "let's get this done and over with". I no sooner start to fuck her and she asks "are you going to come soon?" This happens to be a big pet peeve, anytime a girl asks me if I am going to finish, it almost certainly ends up that I cannot finish.

So I just said fuck it, cleaned up and got out of there. The whole time we were together, she also kept lamenting that she couldn't find her pen. Asked me when I was leaving if I could get a pen out of my car, I gave her one and she bitched that it wasn't the right type. (She wanted the pen apparently to smoke a rock.).

I have just crossed her sorry ass off my list. YMMV!I guess this shit happened after my experience. Lo is definitely off my list and should be off everyone that reads this list. We have been going to her but she will soon be walking the streets if the drugs don't take her out first.

Year2000
02-04-19, 02:57
I know the house you mentioned on 127th. It's rather safe most times, but beware. I know the owner, he is a sorry excuse for a man, but he lets alot of girls stay there to keep him company, help feed his habbit, his hornyness, and sometimes just to be nice. But beware, I have witnessed alot of crazy incidents there over the years. Some d boys took over the house a few times, other times fights, all kinds of craziness. Plus LEO has searched the house a few times. Other times LEO took some girls that had warrants away. Once it was Elise aka Alexxis. She was hiding under the bed, LOL. Well it cleaned her up at least and saved her. If I'm mistaken on the house I'm sorry, but I don't think so. Becareful, houses like that are safe most times but the people that take advantage of the owner and overstay there welcome can ruin your day.The guy in the house on 127th is the guy that beat the shit out of surgery a couple weeks ago. He is nothing but trouble so be careful.

Vandald
02-04-19, 03:12
Not sure what is going on with Lo, but I'm starting to feel like I dodged a bullet. I reached out to her Friday via text, and she quoted me an exorbitantly high $. Per pop. When I didn't go for it she grew hostile. Sent me several nasty texts in response. It's a shame, I was hoping to see both her & Heaven eventually but I think I'm going have to cross both off my list. Regardless I want to thank those who shared her contact info with me. Just unfortunate that she turned out to be so sour.

ImAlwaysOutWes
02-04-19, 04:42
Not sure what is going on with Lo, but I'm starting to feel like I dodged a bullet. I reached out to her Friday via text, and she quoted me an exorbitantly high $. Per pop. When I didn't go for it she grew hostile. Sent me several nasty texts in response. It's a shame, I was hoping to see both her & Heaven eventually but I think I'm going have to cross both off my list. Regardless I want to thank those who shared her contact info with me. Just unfortunate that she turned out to be so sour.I got to the station late but would still like a ticket. Can someone share Lo number and maybe info? Pm is fine.

TManXX71
02-04-19, 05:07
I got to the station late but would still like a ticket. Can someone share Lo number and maybe info? Pm is fine.I would say don't waist your time. The girl is in the dirt and you could do better.

TManXX71
02-04-19, 10:32
I got to the station late but would still like a ticket. Can someone share Lo number and maybe info? Pm is fine.Well if you go see her, you would be wise to use street knowledge and do not donate until your tank has been emptied.

Tdubx
02-04-19, 12:44
Well if you go see her, you would be wise to use street knowledge and do not donate until your tank has been emptied.Based on these reports I'm going to say I missed my Golden opportunity to see Lo / Heaven. It will not be long before that will not be able to manage their daily rent and be homeless and walking the street. All they have to do is once they decide to accept the money is perform the deed. Looks like everyone at that location is giving bad service.

Year2000
02-04-19, 13:59
The guy in the house on 127th is the guy that beat the shit out of surgery a couple weeks ago. He is nothing but trouble so be careful.That was supposed to say Sharee.

RookieMonger
02-05-19, 17:50
Is back! Have digits. Toni is still sitting on Neb /128th just now. White tank top, same red color hair.

SeaBoogers2016
02-06-19, 00:03
Is back! Have digits. Toni is still sitting on Neb /128th just now. White tank top, same red color hair.How is Loki looking?

Buster Hymen
02-06-19, 09:55
How is Loki looking?She is looking very healthy. I have seen her at her usual spot a couple of times in the last week.

I am not into fat girls, so I have no interest in dating her.

TampaRook
02-07-19, 03:35
About 1 am I saw a WSW that I believed to be heaven walking along Hills near 12th Street. When I pulled over to try to scoop her the car behind me also pulls over and gets right up behind me that spooks me a little bit so I drove off but in the rearview I could see her talking to the guy through the driver's window and walking around and getting in the the passenger side. Sadly I got out scooped and I missed my opportunity there.

Buster Hymen
02-07-19, 09:39
I decided to give Lo another try yesterday, texted her with no response. Last night I went for a cruise, didn't see anyone interesting, so I tried texting again, crickets.

I haven't seen any posts about her since the bust the other night. I pulled into her motel just to see if she was around, knocked on the room she was staying, no dice.

As I walked back to my car, Heaven happens to come out of her room. She was surprised and asked me why I was walking from the other room. I told her I was looking for Lo. She first said that Lo wasn't around, left town to go back home. Then she asked why I didn't come see her. I told her I crossed her off my list because she rushed me last time. She said she was really sorry, said it was because she needed to get high. Then she said "you're here, why don't you fuck me now?" So I decided to go for it. Much better date this time, no rushing, but my heart wasn't really into it.

I will put her on my reserve list, won't go see her unless I cannot find anyone better and need my balls drained.

Bitchmy88
02-08-19, 02:07
Saw Ciera best time she really enjoy what she does.

Gator2001
02-08-19, 12:13
Saw Ciera best time she really enjoy what she does.Where did you she her?

Bitchmy88
02-09-19, 02:06
Where did you she her?She is by Hillsborough and nerbaska.

Badal
02-09-19, 02:16
Saw Ciera best time she really enjoy what she does.Do you have # or where did you see her she is Great love being with here.

Bitchmy88
02-09-19, 05:52
Do you have # or where did you see her she is Great love being with here.Pm me for #.

Rub101
02-09-19, 08:48
Where did you she her?Live Escorts.

JustAJon45
02-09-19, 10:07
Kat is now on vaca for a bit. For any of us seeing her. Poss / para. She could use the downtime. Hope she rest well.

Year2000
02-10-19, 09:33
Stacy is back from her stay with her uncle. She is still very much a pleaser. She doesn't have a phone yet but plans on getting one soon.

Chase Star
02-10-19, 14:53
About 1 am I saw a WSW that I believed to be heaven walking along Hills near 12th Street. When I pulled over to try to scoop her the car behind me also pulls over and gets right up behind me that spooks me a little bit so I drove off but in the rearview I could see her talking to the guy through the driver's window and walking around and getting in the the passenger side. Sadly I got out scooped and I missed my opportunity there.That would have spooked me too and was really a fucked up asshole move on the part of the other monger, not giving you your space to talk to an SW who you saw and moved in on 1st then stealing your score. What a complete dick head. If I were you I would have started tailing him closely and calling attention to him and the hooker he had in his car to freak him out like he had done to you. Fuck him.

Pomnitz
02-10-19, 17:09
I've known Sharee for a long time now. I've always gave her extra money bought her things she needed and give her rides when she needed it. And I hate to say this but she's a thief. She stole my phone last night. So be careful with her pay attention.

Torin131
02-11-19, 08:51
Lo was off of Hillsborough and Neb yesterday early evening. Was flagging me down, but I had a schedule to make. Looks like she might be "back in town"?

RookieMonger
02-11-19, 15:26
Are both on 140/15th. Just dropped Kaci off after a stellar bbbjwspit.

RookieMonger
02-11-19, 15:27
Lo was off of Hillsborough and Neb yesterday early evening. Was flagging me down, but I had a schedule to make. Looks like she might be "back in town"?She never left. Heaven started the rumor to get the business. They had a falling out from what Lo told me.

Someone1234
02-11-19, 16:49
Drove through nowatney and up and down Nebraska and saw a couple leads but no luck but right before I gaveup and went home I spotted Ashley of nowatney and damn I'm glad I did, Parked In a good spot and she gave some really good and wet oral communication. Dropped her off and left very happy, treat her well and she will return the favor.

Buster Hymen
02-11-19, 19:36
Lo is indeed still at the "red notel". She actually has a pretty decent room there. I had an excellent date with her yesterday. She is exactly my type, cute spinner. I will repeat.

Heaven doesn't like the competition I guess.

Tampa Hobby
02-12-19, 01:52
Lo is indeed still at the "red notel". She actually has a pretty decent room there. I had an excellent date with her yesterday. She is exactly my type, cute spinner. I will repeat.

Heaven doesn't like the competition I guess.Does Lo have an ad up anywhere?

Or digits that work? I usually stick to appointments vs walkers but Lo looks fine AF.

Gator2001
02-12-19, 11:42
Saw Ciera on 13th and Hillsborough pick her up and went to her room no time to Waste live how she did BBBJCIM and she can milk you dry have her # PM for it.Totally agree with lickthatpussy!! Picture from this morning.

RedWig
02-12-19, 18:13
Saw no less than 3 walking at around 4:30 pm. Ronda walking to Nebraska on Fowler. Tiny unknown to me north of fowler on Nebraska. No time today to sample the goods.

ImAlwaysOutWes
02-12-19, 19:24

Heaven doesn't like the competition I guess.That is the same story I heard from Lo. I finally saw her today for a quick pipe cleaning. Being the nice girl she is there wasn't a drop left to be cleaned. I will repeat. Only drawback is the company in the parking lot. They thanked me as I left her room. Not exactly what I expected.

Casey3939
02-13-19, 01:48
Took a ride to see what was up. Unable to participate because was driving company car (not willing to get pulled over in it). Nowatney had a couple. A small framed brunette walking on 140. Couldn't see her face. Another tiny brunette north of Fletcher that was tweaking so bad she could hardly walk. Cute looking blonde at 124. A few hanging at gas station on corner of Fowler with their DB's. Nothing south of Busch until Hillsborough. Skinny blonde with curly hair and colorful spandex. Most interested in brunette around 13. Some tats on arms and legs. Body was a little frumpy, but looked to have a really cute face and nice smile. Would have liked a little bbj action. That was about it. Not too bad.

Year2000
02-13-19, 01:51
Pick up Sharee tonight standing in the rain. She was very happy to get picked up and definitely feeling no pain. Sing me songs all the way to my place. Show her appreciation with MSOG riming BBBJ with swallow an ass. All for the price of a warm shower and something to eat.

JasonFairfax
02-13-19, 11:18
Pick up Sharee tonight standing in the rain. She was very happy to get picked up and definitely feeling no pain. Sing me songs all the way to my place. Show her appreciation with MSOG riming BBBJ with swallow an ass. All for the price of a warm shower and something to eat.Everyone here seems to be able to find Sharee easily. I've literally tried for years to no avail. Is it the wrong time? I take Nebraska home every day and am on it anywhere between 3 pm and 6 pm depending on the day. I usually drive around for an hour or so depending on how much free time I have seeing whos out snd whos new and report on what I find. She's the only one I've never seen. I've been told she's between 140th and 138th in front of the salvation army and all the way down to 15th. That patch of the trail. I drive up and down and nothing. I keep hearing about a tree but there's a shit ton of those. Regardless I'm in the area but must either at the wrong time or I have the worst luck. Can anyone pinpoint when / where to get her anymore accurately? I cmant believe I'm actually desperate to find a SW but at this point it's just the principal of the thing, not finding someone everyone else gets so consistently and easily.

JustAJon45
02-13-19, 12:50
Everyone here seems to be able to find Sharee easily. I've literally tried for years to no avail. Is it the wrong time? I take Nebraska home every day and am on it anywhere between 3 pm and 6 pm depending on the day. I usually drive around for an hour or so depending on how much free time I have seeing whos out snd whos new and report on what I find. She's the only one I've never seen. I've been told she's between 140th and 138th in front of the salvation army and all the way down to 15th. That patch of the trail. I drive up and down and nothing. I keep hearing about a tree but there's a shit ton of those. Regardless I'm in the area but must either at the wrong time or I have the worst luck. Can anyone pinpoint when / where to get her anymore accurately? I cmant believe I'm actually desperate to find a SW but at this point it's just the principal of the thing, not finding someone everyone else gets so consistently and easily.I can only speak for me but I've know her for awhile so she knows when I'm out and about. She flags me down and approaches me in stores and such. No problem for me. Try early am. During the week in the sal army area of neb and you should find unless she has finished work and has her meds. Then usually she sleeps a good part of the day or stays hidden. Mostly every Monday I get a call from her and her whereabouts.

Buster Hymen
02-13-19, 18:39
Everyone here seems to be able to find Sharee easily. I've literally tried for years to no avail. Is it the wrong time? I take Nebraska home every day and am on it anywhere between 3 pm and 6 pm depending on the day. I usually drive around for an hour or so depending on how much free time I have seeing whos out snd whos new and report on what I find. She's the only one I've never seen. I've been told she's between 140th and 138th in front of the salvation army and all the way down to 15th. That patch of the trail. I drive up and down and nothing. I keep hearing about a tree but there's a shit ton of those. Regardless I'm in the area but must either at the wrong time or I have the worst luck. Can anyone pinpoint when / where to get her anymore accurately? I cmant believe I'm actually desperate to find a SW but at this point it's just the principal of the thing, not finding someone everyone else gets so consistently and easily.She used to always be around 103th st corner of Neb, but I have only seen her recently in the area that Justajon says, north of Fletcher. Usually between midnight and 6 am.

HoChaser1
02-14-19, 09:11
I have an anal fetish. I'm always looking for ladies that take a good ass pounding and let me play with their ass. I been with her many times during the last ten years even during the days she was a fat thick girl, but don't remember ever fucking her ass. I'll have to visit her again. Mostly good experiences, but did have a few horrible experiences with her too. One was really rushed and was already calling her dboy within 4 min of me getting to her room and he knocked 3 min later, but heysometimes they get sick asf and need meds bad. Other time she was talking mad shit about some crap I forgot about and I left her hanging and took my money I left on bed. She screamed at me for taking my money but hey she didn't provide a service. But over all a good person and decent service.

She is indeed a freak love sucking and fucking all is open finally got backdoor.

HoChaser1
02-14-19, 09:15
Funny now that I don't really pick her up to much since she has really deteriorated I seem to see her alot and she waves at me everytime and I can tell she gets sad since I don't stop and we know each other fairly well. It's sad she knows her condition is bad now. Good luck and treat her well. She is a sweet heart.

She used to always be around 103th st corner of Neb, but I have only seen her recently in the area that Justajon says, north of Fletcher. Usually between midnight and 6 am.

JasonFairfax
02-15-19, 17:10
Young, maybe early 20's short thicc white girl at the mcdonalds / waffle house parking lots at corner of Nebraska and Fowler. Anyone know who she is? She was waiting for someone but she definitely kept wondering around with "the look". Thicc and juicy as hell.

RookieMonger
02-16-19, 00:05
Totally agree with lickthatpussy!! Picture from this morning.Saw her today. Tried to hit me up with the 60 qv but took the Rook's lowball offer for FS. Good time as usual.

Buster Hymen
02-17-19, 16:18
Lo texted me up on Friday evening. Couldn't make it, told her I could on Saturday afternoon. Texted her around noon Saturday, crickets. Haven't heard back as of yet, so she is in cell phone limbo right now, or pissed at me, LOL.

So I went for a cruise Saturday afternoon for a couple hours. Pretty much a waste of gas and time. Saw a decent looking thick blonde just north of Fowler, too chubby for my taste. Lisa the Librarian (without glasses) was looking forlorn in the same area as she couldn't get a date although she was really trying.

Before I gave up, I pulled up to Lisa and handed her 5 bucks, told her to go get something to eat and she started crying and thanked me.

Went out again late last night for a couple hours, completely dead everywhere. No activity going on around the red notel on Hillsborough either. Probably got enough money to feed the habits and were camped in for the night.

Year2000
02-18-19, 08:16
Apparently Junior beat the shit out of Sharee again. She looks worse than last time their eyes swollen shut. You can tell she's still hurting and definitely scared of him all she did is cry. I just gave her some money and dropped her right back off on the corner I feel sorry for her. He's a real big man beating the shit out of little girls or maybe I should say a sorry excuse of a man.

HoChaser1
02-18-19, 10:53
He has beat up a few girls and they go back because he lets them stay there free. He is a short old man that is strung out bad on crack. He begs them to come back and cries. No one likes him, just use him. I remember he beat up Elise a few years ago, but she went back and he cried and she just needed a place to stay and do her dates and meds. What a loser of a man he is. I saw all kinds of fights there with girls beating each other up. Junior has destroyed his own house a few times breaking his doors, walls. He begs the girls to fuck him and if they don't he goes crazy. I have witnessed his crap before but he would never say anything to me out of fear I would hurt him bad since I'm twice his size and half his age. I don't really go there anymore since his house has been stormed by LEO a few times and even taken over by D boys a few times. It's not worth going down in flames at a house like that just to get a blowjob. Hey, he did at least fix my AC free, LOL, since that's one of his trades.

Apparently Junior beat the shit out of Sharee again. She looks worse than last time their eyes swollen shut. You can tell she's still hurting and definitely scared of him all she did is cry. I just gave her some money and dropped her right back off on the corner I feel sorry for her. He's a real big man beating the shit out of little girls or maybe I should say a sorry excuse of a man.

BillyBob62
02-18-19, 12:25
Maybe he just needs someone to talk to him and clue him into the error of his ways. I'm always up for a nice, spirited discussion to help someone reform their bad ways.

He has beat up a few girls and they go back because he lets them stay there free. He is a short old man that is strung out bad on crack. He begs them to come back and cries. No one likes him, just use him. I remember he beat up Elise a few years ago, but she went back and he cried and she just needed a place to stay and do her dates and meds. What a loser of a man he is. I saw all kinds of fights there with girls beating each other up. Junior has destroyed his own house a few times breaking his doors, walls. He begs the girls to fuck him and if they don't he goes crazy. I have witnessed his crap before but he would never say anything to me out of fear I would hurt him bad since I'm twice his size and half his age. I don't really go there anymore since his house has been stormed by LEO a few times and even taken over by D boys a few times. It's not worth going down in flames at a house like that just to get a blowjob. Hey, he did at least fix my AC free, LOL, since that's one of his trades.

JustAJon45
02-19-19, 04:50
Maybe he just needs someone to talk to him and clue him into the error of his ways. I'm always up for a nice, spirited discussion to help someone reform their bad ways.She swears she did it to herself so I'd let it go. She can be quite clumsy when she goes 100 mph.

Year2000
02-19-19, 11:02
She swears she did it to herself so I'd let it go. She can be quite clumsy when she goes 100 mph.Not the first time he's done that to her. Last time she looked worse. Black eye bruises and scratches all over arms and back, chest You can see the fingerprint bruises on her arm where he held her down. Yes she's changing her story now she is scared of him.

BPSLover
02-19-19, 12:37
Hello All,

I'm over in the Daytona area but will be traveling to the Tampa area on weekends for work and could use some info.

Any areas to look at or does anyone know any BBBWSW with ginormous tits. Bigger than your head the better.

Meet a few in Atlanta recently and have become a huge fan of ladies with those porportions.

Looks are unimportant just looking for giant tits.

Thanks in advance.

HoChaser1
02-19-19, 15:28
Yea, we all agree he is a peice of crack head shit that beats up girls. He has bull dozed small fragile poor skinny sick girls and beat and held them down on hard ground with his knee while screaming at them that they made him beat them. They know better inside, but poor girls are desperate for meds, a place to stay if they can't afford motel. They need meds so bad they cannot go home so they take horrible punishment from people like Junior. He has run out side chasing girls that try to run away. But they always go back. Most times he is calm, unless they come home late, etc. He even goes to court with them, etc. I'm am staying out of their business and away from there for now on since he is now beating Sharee. I told girls to call cops but they will not. I would advise all of us to stay away from houses for our own safety and so we don't get caught up in there crazy lives. Meet the girl somewhere else if you have her number. Treat Sharee well, get your dick sucked or put it in her ass but at least be nice to her. Sorry, I'm leaving this topic alone now.

Because of these girls candy habits their brains work different. Junior gives these girls a place to stay and then he tries to take complete control over everything they do. They have to help him with money for his (hard) candy habit. If they don't want to have sex with him they may get beat. If they try to leave they may get beat. I've even seen him sell passed out girls and this includes Sharee ass for 20. Just like The Wizard of Oz the curtain will be pulled back so others can watch the ass pounding.

BillyBob62
02-19-19, 20:10
Anyone have contact info for her? I want to see for myself how good she is. She seems to be pretty well liked by the folks in this forum.

JustAJon45
02-19-19, 20:49
Anyone have contact info for her? I want to see for myself how good she is. She seems to be pretty well liked by the folks in this forum.She was using different numbers including jr's.

Year2000
02-19-19, 21:54
Anyone have contact info for her? I want to see for myself how good she is. She seems to be pretty well liked by the folks in this forum.The place is a local address 6 to 4 then take a left at 2410 and you will be there.

Skiper
02-20-19, 00:37
Anyone have contact info for her? I want to see for myself how good she is. She seems to be pretty well liked by the folks in this forum.They build her up to be more than she is. She's older and not very attractive. I understand she will give anal for cash but I have no desire to see for myself.

LowRide77
02-20-19, 00:56
What happened near has station on Nebraska and Fowler this afternoon? Tons of cop cars and some fire rescue trucks.

JustAJon45
02-20-19, 09:31
Because of these girls candy habits their brains work different. Junior gives these girls a place to stay and then he tries to take complete control over everything they do. They have to help him with money for his (hard) candy habit. If they don't want to have sex with him they may get beat. If they try to leave they may get beat. I've even seen him sell passed out girls and this includes Sharee ass for 20. Just like The Wizard of Oz the curtain will be pulled back so others can watch the ass pounding.Wonder if a certain family knows what goes on in her house? Also, if she has ins on said place. Just stupid things I wonder about. It's a sad part of humanity to say the least.

NJTwoTone
02-20-19, 11:25
Not the first time he's done that to her. Last time she looked worse. Black eye bruises and scratches all over arms and back, chest You can see the fingerprint bruises on her arm where he held her down. Yes she's changing her story now she is scared of him.Saw Sharee heading west on Hills towards Neb Monday afternoon around 530 or so. She looked good in her cutoffs and half shirt, but couldn't get to a good spot to scoop with all of the afternoon traffic. She was trying to flag down cars, obvious she needed some business bad. Still has a big cut in her head above her left eye but doesn't look like she's had another run in with Junior at least.

Someone1234
02-21-19, 15:43
I tend to have the same experience every time. I come down and stroll all over nowatney and see nothing so then I cruise up and down Nebraska which today had Lisa and Rachel on two different corners just north of Fowler by what looks like the worlds sketchiest gas station but I don't scoop Lisa anymore because she always has a problem with what I give her, anyways after I don't see anyone there I then go back through nowatney and then I see them out and end up scooping. Always works the same way LOL but anyways I saw Kaci in some nice shorts so I scooped her and put. 4 down in exchange for an amazing BBBJ. Seems like every time I see her she gets a little more comfortable and we have a better time.

NJTwoTone
02-23-19, 14:34
Did the NT stroll for several hours last night and burned an entire tank of gas, needed severe headache relief and all my regs, every last one of them, crickets. Almost no talent out at all, and I mean anywhere. Uncle was out in full force, pretty sure a sting was going on at the no-tell off of hills, but can't confirm. Multie vehicles pulled over all around there and several unfamiliar girls wandering close by. Then again, could just be a typical Friday night in tampa.

Finally. Very late scooped Jackie off of Neb and Sitka. Mid 30's spinner with a stiched cut on her face that she said her bf did to her with a knife. Started out good with a good attitude and personable. But it didn't take long for the urge to hit her and she became rushed and downright nasty and rude saying I was taking too long. BBBJ was ok but she ruined it with her attitude. Didn't finish, she was more concerned about trying to use mu phone to text someone to come smoke with her.

Got digits but def will not repeat.

BTW, this is def not Jackie snow for anyone wondering.

BillySea
02-25-19, 02:53
appears to have been a sting on the 23rd with most arrests near Nebraska and Henry.

HoChaser1
02-25-19, 14:49
I laughed on this one, sorry but I found the visual funny you pounding her ass and her sleeping away. I had girls fall asleep sucking me, but guess Sharee was tired asf or fresh from doing her meds. Glad you got some ass to mouth with her at least. You guys have her ass streched out, LOL. I wouldn't mind seeing her asshole gaping open after pounding it for a while, but another time. I been passing on her lately, but not given up on her, just been with other regulars that spark my interest. Good luck.

Pick up Sharee Sunday afternoon. Was definitely feeling no pain. Fell asleep with my dick in her ass. I finished anyway. She wakes up apologizes for falling asleep. Grabs Jr and give me a good BBJ with a swallow. She's done that with me before she gets real confused doesn't have a clue to what's going on. Her candy habit is getting very very bad.

Year2000
02-26-19, 10:04
I laughed on this one, sorry but I found the visual funny you pounding her ass and her sleeping away. I had girls fall asleep sucking me, but guess Sharee was tired asf or fresh from doing her meds. Glad you got some ass to mouth with her at least. You guys have her ass streched out, LOL. I wouldn't mind seeing her asshole gaping open after pounding it for a while, but another time. I been passing on her lately, but not given up on her, just been with other regulars that spark my interest. Good luck.Sharees ass is so stretched out you don't have to ease in with Lube. Just Dive In head-first.

Buster Hymen
02-26-19, 12:26
Had a really great date with Lo last night. What a sweetie. She is still at the same location, and her phone is working again, same number as before. (was dark for a week or so) She is by far the hottest girl our there right now, IMHO. BTW, she mentioned to me that Heaven has moved out of the red notel to parts unknown, no loss for me as I wasn't planning to date her again anyway.

On a side note, after the date I took a drive up Nebraska and Nowatney just to see if anyone else was out, and it was dead as could be. (which was fine, I wasn't planning to pick anyone up if there was anyone out, just wanted to scope the situation) The streets have been quiet every time I have been on the stroll for the last month or so.

Juicer1
02-26-19, 15:45
Had a really great date with Lo last night. What a sweetie. She is still at the same location, and her phone is working again, same number as before. (was dark for a week or so) She is by far the hottest girl our there right now, IMHO. BTW, she mentioned to me that Heaven has moved out of the red notel to parts unknown, no loss for me as I wasn't planning to date her again anyway.

On a side note, after the date I took a drive up Nebraska and Nowatney just to see if anyone else was out, and it was dead as could be. (which was fine, I wasn't planning to pick anyone up if there was anyone out, just wanted to scope the situation) The streets have been quiet every time I have been on the stroll for the last month or so.The number I have for Lo ended in 5144 and is still not working. Is there another number? Juicer.

Casper101
02-26-19, 16:14

On a side note, after the date I took a drive up Nebraska and Nowatney just to see if anyone else was out, and it was dead as could be. (which was fine, I wasn't planning to pick anyone up if there was anyone out, just wanted to scope the situation) The streets have been quiet every time I have been on the stroll for the last month or so.May I ask where the Red Notel is? Newer hear and still trying to figure out the lay of the land and Lo sounds interesting, thanks in advance.

Year2000
02-27-19, 04:27
Picked up Sharee around midnight for some very good anal 15 $. Dropped her off at 127th and Central. I guess you just won't learn she's going back for more.

MrGreen
02-27-19, 11:13
Has anyone heard from this little Gem? She has been missing in action and I would love to find her.

Any guys know of her location or can help??

Starr1963
02-27-19, 13:27
140th and 12th. Not sure, but be careful.

Amntaz10
02-27-19, 13:34
Blonde decoy between fletcher and the Salvation Army, tried to pick her up, didn't want to get in and asked me to roll down the window so I said Hello and Kept quiet. Then she Stated she needed to make rent, what do I have in mind?, meet me at.

The corner. Etc.

Everything the rules emphasize, again never make a deal or speak about any kind of transaction before she is in your moving car. When she looks TGTBT she usually is (except for Ashley and Lo) pay attention to the Teeth LEO gets a great dental plan.

Stay Alert!

TManXX71
02-27-19, 13:41
Has anyone heard from this little Gem? She has been missing in action and I would love to find her.

Any guys know of her location or can help??I pretty sure this has been asked, but are there any pics of this girl?

HoChaser1
02-27-19, 14:04
I don't have pics, but the Morena that sucks my dick from time to time is usually on 109th and Nebraska along with other skanks that suck us dry. I saw her maybe a week ago getting her candy from one of her candy men. Unless there is another Morena out there that's only one I know.

I pretty sure this has been asked, but are there any pics of this girl?

CaptYumYum
02-27-19, 15:21
I scooped Jolene of Valrico yesterday near the Lowe's on 60. She would not Polish my knob for $40 saying Mr. Jackson was fake. That chick is bat shit crazy. Anyway her left boobie has went flat. The right one is still huge as ever. With one huge tit and that flat one she looks as crazy as she talks. YMMV but I recommend proceed with caution. I can see her going off real easy and attracting a whole lot of unwanted attention.

PurgeNight83
02-27-19, 16:14
140th and 12th. Not sure, but be careful.Good thanks for the warning about this.

Yeahhh Buddy
02-27-19, 17:42
You mean Ashley, aka Carmen by Kevin off Osborne Ave?

I scooped Jolene of Valrico yesterday near the Lowe's on 60. She would not Polish my knob for $40 saying Mr. Jackson was fake. That chick is bat shit crazy. Anyway her left boobie has went flat. The right one is still huge as ever. With one huge tit and that flat one she looks as crazy as she talks. YMMV but I recommend proceed with caution. I can see her going off real easy and attracting a whole lot of unwanted attention.

Buster Hymen
02-28-19, 02:03
Blonde decoy between fletcher and the Salvation Army, tried to pick her up, didn't want to get in and asked me to roll down the window so I said Hello and Kept quiet. Then she Stated she needed to make rent, what do I have in mind?, meet me at.

The corner. Etc.

Everything the rules emphasize, again never make a deal or speak about any kind of transaction before she is in your moving car. When she looks TGTBT she usually is (except for Ashley and Lo) pay attention to the Teeth LEO gets a great dental plan.

Stay Alert!Turns out there were stings in multiple, non-typical locations for TPD or HSCO. In looking at the arrests, there were only 3 poor bastards caught in three different locations, 131 and Neb, 123 and Neb, and 121 and Florida. (120-122 and Neb is a very long-time place for their stings, but they haven't done them here in years.).

Wouldn't surprise me they had multiple other locations today, but didn't catch anyone else. Typical waste of police resources, 3 misdemeanors out of lots of total police man hours with the team of vice they use. That is what the public should be angry about, not about girls trying to make a few bucks and guys getting their balls drained.

One point I disagree about in the above post. TPD uses homely-looking decoy women for their stings. No TGTBT in Tampa!

Year2000
02-28-19, 02:03
Have not seen or heard from Bam Bam since you went to visit her uncle a little while back. Does anybody have any information on her?

L Spooner
02-28-19, 07:58
Someone once posited that they'd always be in good footgear lest they had to do a dash if things went sour on their end.

The corner. Etc.

Stay Alert!

HoChaser1
02-28-19, 12:01
I have a few friends that own homes in the Henry Street area by Publix on Nebraska. I visit them sometimes after or before getting my dick sucked and we talk about the issues in the area. We talk about the skank problem too and how it needs to be eradicated, LOL. Then I go get my dick sucked again. Shit, I had girls tell me they suck off LEO too, LOL. We are all hipocrits. They don't know I'm a monger.

Alot of the residents are very active with LEO and other organizations to get there neighborhood and streets clean from drugs, dealers, and prostitution. Stings are set up in that area often. The decoys stand by Henry or nearby and they want you to incriminate yourself through the window and send you down street around corners where LEO is waiting for you. Also, LEO parks hidden or in unmarked cars and watches Johns pick up girls and sometimes persues and gets you. That community is very active, lots of hipsters moving in too that want area cleaned up. In other areas not so organized with residents or business owners there are way less stings set up since LEO is not being pushed by residents. But since it's a problem and the Nebraska area reputation is bad, pressure is on the politicians to clean area up from drugs, crime, and prostitution. Stay safe my friends.

Follow the Monger rules and learn your environment by doing recon and stakeouts. Sometimes why doing stakeouts just parked simewhere not so obvious girls pop out all over the place, like shooting fish in a barrel.

PurgeNight83
02-28-19, 12:30
I have a few friends that own homes in the Henry Street area by Publix on Nebraska. I visit them sometimes after or before getting my dick sucked and we talk about the issues in the area. We talk about the skank problem too and how it needs to be eradicated, LOL. Then I go get my dick sucked again. Shit, I had girls tell me they suck off LEO too, LOL. We are all hipocrits. They don't know I'm a monger.

Alot of the residents are very active with LEO and other organizations to get there neighborhood and streets clean from drugs, dealers, and prostitution. Stings are set up in that area often. The decoys stand by Henry or nearby and they want you to incriminate yourself through the window and send you down street around corners where LEO is waiting for you. Also, LEO parks hidden or in unmarked cars and watches Johns pick up girls and sometimes persues and gets you. That community is very active, lots of hipsters moving in too that want area cleaned up. In other areas not so organized with residents or business owners there are way less stings set up since LEO is not being pushed by residents. But since it's a problem and the Nebraska area reputation is bad, pressure is on the politicians to clean area up from drugs, crime, and prostitution. Stay safe my friends.

Follow the Monger rules and learn your environment by doing recon and stakeouts. Sometimes why doing stakeouts just parked simewhere not so obvious girls pop out all over the place, like shooting fish in a barrel.Always have to avoid for what you do out there no matter how this happened but you always think twice on both sides.

Buster Hymen
02-28-19, 14:05

Follow the Monger rules and learn your environment by doing recon and stakeouts. Sometimes why doing stakeouts just parked simewhere not so obvious girls pop out all over the place, like shooting fish in a barrel.It is understandable that people along Nebraska would not like shady activity on their doorstep, especially as that stretch of Neb has been gentrifying recently. But face it, street prostitution has really dried up lately. It is no longer in your face like the old days. I have cruised a bunch of times recently and seen no action at all. Those that I have seen are older workers, and most of the general public wouldn't think of them as simply homeless or transients rather than hookers. The only "brazen" activity that is still fairly visible are the BTV's that are on the corners just north of Busch. They scream "hooker" to the general public, but I have never seen TPD bust them.

Look at yesterday's bust. Only 3 mongers caught, and it looks like TPD was out all day and all over. Why waste money on solving a non-existing problem? Note that in recent stings at Henry and Neb and down around the Jayhawk normally catch quite a few hapless guys. Maybe yesterday's activity was a test to see what various areas they should be setting up shop. By the look of it, they should stay south.

No, the real problem as I see it is the lack of pretty young girls on the street. That train left the station years ago.

Amntaz10
02-28-19, 19:01
Someone once posited that they'd always be in good footgear lest they had to do a dash if things went sour on their end.She was wearing Flipflops, short shorts, sleeveless top with a gas station cup in her hand. What really gave her away is the well manicured hand, teeth and muscular body.

Buster Hymen
02-28-19, 22:45
She was wearing Flipflops, short shorts, sleeveless top with a gas station cup in her hand. What really gave her away is the well manicured hand, teeth and muscular body.Couple of years ago I chatted up a decoy near the Jayhawk. I was pretty sure she was a decoy, white lady standing on the corner. I simply told her it was a bad neighborhood and she shouldn't be out there. Didn't even ask her for a ride. She came up to the car window and asked me if I wanted a date. I told her no, I was just warning her it wasn't safe there.

I couldn't help from laughing, she had a can of Coke in a brown paper bag, LOL. I was going to tell her she needed a better disguise, but let it go. (I really wanted to tell her she was engaging in illegal activity, propositioned me first, and to have her backup goons arrest her, LOL).

As I was leaving, she said "Please drive safely", LOL.

NJTwoTone
03-01-19, 11:21

Any guys know of her location or can help??I tried texting her in her last known digits about a week and a half ago, crickets.

Too bad. She was one of my favs.

GhostRider50
03-01-19, 11:59
It is understandable that people along Nebraska would not like shady activity on their doorstep, especially as that stretch of Neb has been gentrifying recently. But face it, street prostitution has really dried up lately. It is no longer in your face like the old days. I have cruised a bunch of times recently and seen no action at all. Those that I have seen are older workers, and most of the general public wouldn't think of them as simply homeless or transients rather than hookers. The only "brazen" activity that is still fairly visible are the BTV's that are on the corners just north of Busch. They scream "hooker" to the general public, but I have never seen TPD bust them.

Look at yesterday's bust. Only 3 mongers caught, and it looks like TPD was out all day and all over. Why waste money on solving a non-existing problem? Note that in recent stings at Henry and Neb and down around the Jayhawk normally catch quite a few hapless guys. Maybe yesterday's activity was a test to see what various areas they should be setting up shop. By the look of it, they should stay south.

No, the real problem as I see it is the lack of pretty young girls on the street. That train left the station years ago.I dodged a bullet yesterday. Nough said.

GhostRider50
03-01-19, 17:31
Someone once posited that they'd always be in good footgear lest they had to do a dash if things went sour on their end.With exception of a few burn outs, most of the SW's are on the move, lest they get picked up for loitering.

Howasoccer47
03-02-19, 22:08
Found her on 140th and 15th.

Carlanga
03-03-19, 09:07
Yesterday at Fowler / Nebraska.

Waited for her out of the smoke shop but she didn't want to come talk to me.

Then she was staring at me when I was at the light leaving.

Year2000
03-03-19, 11:28
Sharee's candy habit is getting bad she's unreliable and hard to get ahold of. But she does like what she's doing. I've never met a girl who loves anal so much. 15+5 tip=20. Now that's a bargain. And she always kisses you on the cheek and says thank you when you're done.

Year2000
03-03-19, 11:50
Nice picture of Sharee.

Buster Hymen
03-03-19, 17:59

Then she was staring at me when I was at the light leaving.She is out most days. I have tried a number of times to scoop her and she refuses. Either she has some regulars, or is not in the game. I don't try anymore.

RookieMonger
03-03-19, 20:16

I have not read any reports on here that she's a worker. I've seen her walking with I assume is her bf, as they were holding hands and kissing. There's another Star, redhead who is def a worker. I posted about her 2 x, last time being 2-3 weeks back but I haven't seen her since.

Year2000
03-03-19, 20:50
Sharee's candy habit is getting bad. She may fall asleep on you is very unreliable and hard to get ahold of. But nobody is as good as what she does best. I've never met a girl who enjoy anal so much so much that she will ask for it. 15+5 tip and then gives you a kiss on the cheek and says thank you. Such a bargain and we're making her happy LOL.

Searsey256
03-03-19, 23:13
I often see this chick struting Nebraska between Bougainvilla and the 7-11. She looks sorta young, maybe mixed, or light complexion BSW or HSW, slim but you can see she's got curves and a cute little ass under those skirts she always wears. She walks kinda funny as if she is walking on eggshells or tip toes. Appears that she may have a slight mental issue but screw that. Her ass is so cute. Boy I sure hope this isn't a tranny or Ill turn a pistol on myself. Anyway a few nights ago she had on a hot pink skirt that moves like silk but looks like a giant coffee filter. Tonight she had on the same type of skirt but she was wearing all white. As soon as I saw her, I felt jolt in my pants and hit a you turn. I turned down the street but I was outscooped by either a giant Ford F350 or a Jeep Cherokee. She must be popular. Is this Sharee?? From the ass shot photo on a previous post, that ass looks alot like what could be hiding under those ridiculous looking skirts. All I want to know is is it any good and by that I meant kitty. Not into anal. And what about the BJs?? Is she manageable or a total nut job? Thanks.

RookieMonger
03-04-19, 06:45
I often see this chick struting Nebraska between Bougainvilla and the 7-11. She looks sorta young, maybe mixed, or light complexion BSW or HSW, slim but you can see she's got curves and a cute little ass under those skirts she always wears. She walks kinda funny as if she is walking on eggshells or tip toes. Appears that she may have a slight mental issue but screw that. Her ass is so cute. Boy I sure hope this isn't a tranny or Ill turn a pistol on myself. Anyway a few nights ago she had on a hot pink skirt that moves like silk but looks like a giant coffee filter. Tonight she had on the same type of skirt but she was wearing all white. As soon as I saw her, I felt jolt in my pants and hit a you turn. I turned down the street but I was outscooped by either a giant Ford F350 or a Jeep Cherokee. She must be popular. Is this Sharee?? From the ass shot photo on a previous post, that ass looks alot like what could be hiding under those ridiculous looking skirts. All I want to know is is it any good and by that I meant kitty. Not into anal. And what about the BJs?? Is she manageable or a total nut job? Thanks.I doubt it's Sharee. I know for a fact she doesn't have an ass! LOL and I don't think that's her territory.

MrGreen
03-04-19, 07:11
Sounds like Morena, pick her up you will like her.

I often see this chick struting Nebraska between Bougainvilla and the 7-11. She looks sorta young, maybe mixed, or light complexion BSW or HSW, slim but you can see she's got curves and a cute little ass under those skirts she always wears. She walks kinda funny as if she is walking on eggshells or tip toes. Appears that she may have a slight mental issue but screw that. Her ass is so cute. Boy I sure hope this isn't a tranny or Ill turn a pistol on myself. Anyway a few nights ago she had on a hot pink skirt that moves like silk but looks like a giant coffee filter. Tonight she had on the same type of skirt but she was wearing all white. As soon as I saw her, I felt jolt in my pants and hit a you turn. I turned down the street but I was outscooped by either a giant Ford F350 or a Jeep Cherokee. She must be popular. Is this Sharee?? From the ass shot photo on a previous post, that ass looks alot like what could be hiding under those ridiculous looking skirts. All I want to know is is it any good and by that I meant kitty. Not into anal. And what about the BJs?? Is she manageable or a total nut job? Thanks.

HoChaser1
03-04-19, 10:23
I know one of the dboys she goes to. Not a friend or anything just know him through girls. I can't say where, but I go there sometimes to feed girls nut so they can get candy money. I seen her readly run out in the road once to beat another girl to some big nice pick up truck that was eyeing them. Maybe she was just trying to show off that time or desparate. Also, some girls I see really annoy me in that certain meds they take make them so paranoid and stupid towards everyone. Maybe that was the case with you that day.

JustAJon45
03-04-19, 10:26
Any one know what or how Marielle is doing? Lost contact with her over a year ago. Pm Me if needed. Thanks.

NJTwoTone
03-04-19, 19:24
Sounds like Morena, pick her up you will like her.I'd say Morena as well, been with her a few times and always amazing. First time was about a year ago and she kept insisting that she isn't a worker and was just looking for a bf to take care of her. Yea, right.

She is usually on a skirt sundress, and she is Hispanic. Short skinny spinner, pretty. I had digits but never get a response anymore, assuming they're dead.

Someone1234
03-04-19, 21:17
So I had a kind of strange experience, I was cruising down Nebraska and saw and pretty thick girl walking just south of Fowler by the pink panther and we made eye contact so I pulled in and she approached the truck. When she came up instead of just getting in like usual she asked for the window to be rolled down, red flag 1, and then I asked if she was ok or needed a ride and she said "no. I'm just doing business" so I went with my gut and hauled ass out of there.

Buster Hymen
03-05-19, 00:56
I know one of the dboys she goes to. Not a friend or anything just know him through girls. I can't say where, but I go there sometimes to feed girls nut so they can get candy money. I seen her readly run out in the road once to beat another girl to some big nice pick up truck that was eyeing them. Maybe she was just trying to show off that time or desparate. Also, some girls I see really annoy me in that certain meds they take make them so paranoid and stupid towards everyone. Maybe that was the case with you that day.IDK, I have seen her most every time I am out during the day, usually at the corner of Fowler and Nebraska at the C store, hanging with a posse of dboys. Sometimes she cleans up and wears a slinky dress and looks the part of a SW, but I have never seen her go with anyone, nor have I ever heard of anyone doing P4 P with her.

I tried numerous times to scoop her, even talked to her on the street when she was separated from the brothers, and she just politely said no thank you. It has been maybe 6-8 months since I last attempted to speak to her. So unless anyone can confirm otherwise, I believe I am right that she is not in the game, rather she is just a street rat.

HoChaser1
03-05-19, 08:41
I asked for my post to be deleted a few hours after I posted it. Since I went to my spot to pick up one of my dates and the girl I was talking about was not her. Sorry for the confusion. It happens and my post was not deleted in time. Yea, if that girl is available it would be great. But who knows. But some of those street rats do fuck certain people just they don't get in random cars just yet. I have a street rat in that area that hangs out with the girls but does not work at all on the streets. I was hanging out one day and sparked a conversation and soon she comes to me for company and money a mutually beneficial relationship. Either they get help or eventually they cross over to getting in cars, escorting, or get a few sugar daddies. Good luck.

IDK, I have seen her most every time I am out during the day, usually at the corner of Fowler and Nebraska at the C store, hanging with a posse of dboys. Sometimes she cleans up and wears a slinky dress and looks the part of a SW, but I have never seen her go with anyone, nor have I ever heard of anyone doing P4 P with her.

I tried numerous times to scoop her, even talked to her on the street when she was separated from the brothers, and she just politely said no thank you. It has been maybe 6-8 months since I last attempted to speak to her. So unless anyone can confirm otherwise, I believe I am right that she is not in the game, rather she is just a street rat.

TampaOob
03-05-19, 12:40
I can tell you for a fact while she will do anal, she doesn't love it, also the fact that 90% of your posts deal with her indicates you are th eperson she always tells me about who is on here posting lies about her all the time.

So what is your obsession with this one provider?

Sharee's candy habit is getting bad. She may fall asleep on you is very unreliable and hard to get ahold of. But nobody is as good as what she does best. I've never met a girl who enjoy anal so much so much that she will ask for it. 15+5 tip and then gives you a kiss on the cheek and says thank you. Such a bargain and we're making her happy LOL.

Basin
03-05-19, 12:56
Does anyone know if she still in business?

AlphaMale1
03-05-19, 13:31
I keep hearing good things about these two. Anyone know where I can find them or have digits? I can swap Intel on a couple of ladies I deal with on the regular. Non SW but good affordable fun.

JustAJon45
03-05-19, 14:01
I can tell you for a fact while she will do anal, she doesn't love it, also the fact that 90% of your posts deal with her indicates you are th eperson she always tells me about who is on here posting lies about her all the time.

So what is your obsession with this one provider?Another purgen. Just better grammatically.

Badal
03-05-19, 16:54
I keep hearing good things about these two. Anyone know where I can find them or have digits? I can swap Intel on a couple of ladies I deal with on the regular. Non SW but good affordable fun.Hillsbough from neb first motel on right route 813 then 836 then5144.

ImAlwaysOutWes
03-05-19, 17:29
Hillsbough from neb first motel on right route 813 then 836 then5144.I stopped to see Lo today. She stripped to nothing but black high heels. BBBJ then covered standing doggy. Yummmy! Best. 6 I've spent.

Year2000
03-05-19, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JustAJon45
03-06-19, 02:57
She calls me a couple times a week to come spend time with her. Can't help it she doesn't like you.I'm pretty sure we get the same calls. Either before or after she calls you. Fact is, if they have a phone. They call everyone looking for work if you can't show up. #shereallylikesme.

HoChaser1
03-06-19, 08:43
Last I saw her she was walking Nebraska by MLK about a year ago. I woukd also see her ay LampLamp Lighter and also sometimes over by 15th and 140th area. I'm sorry but she seemed creepy to me, but I did ask her for head once at Lamp Lighter and she threw some stupid amount that made me instantly pass. I hope she is doing well.

Does anyone know if she still in business?

Amntaz10
03-06-19, 10:30
So I had a kind of strange experience, I was cruising down Nebraska and saw and pretty thick girl walking just south of Fowler by the pink panther and we made eye contact so I pulled in and she approached the truck. When she came up instead of just getting in like usual she asked for the window to be rolled down, red flag 1, and then I asked if she was ok or needed a ride and she said "no. I'm just doing business" so I went with my gut and hauled ass out of there.Was she blonde? Late 30's early 40's? Athletic body?

The new trend with LEO now is going after mongers, so when it's a new SW be extra careful or just keep driving. As long as "Human Traficking" and things of that nature are all over the news, LEO will be extremely active.

HoChaser1
03-06-19, 10:52
I agree with you JustAJon. I hang out with many girls from time to time even when not mongering. Most of these street girls wake up sick or get sick quick so they start making calls asap before they get sick to as many contacts as possible. First they contact the ones that can just front them money, then the ones that they know respond quick and do quick dates, then they make date appointments with guys later. Shit, I even texted for them a few times and looking at there messages I was amazed how many dudes they fuck just from contacts and each dude received different rates. Some gullible dudes get taken advange of with high prices. But once the girl gets really bad and used up, her contacts start to ignore them, and they start walking alot. Other girls not so bad with meds are very picky and not as desparate. I know girls that let dudes shit on them once they got desperate. Girls will say anything, how much they love this and that and how good stuff feels. But they tell me, how there pussy hurts, jaw hurts, blah, blah. They just need money so most try to put a good act on, until they start fucking up and loose clients.

I'm pretty sure we get the same calls. Either before or after she calls you. Fact is, if they have a phone. They call everyone looking for work if you can't show up. #shereallylikesme.

EastsideE12
03-06-19, 13:16
Thanks to my new job I can no longer monger in the early morning or even late at night. Seems like the day crew has all but vanished. Any luck with early morning walkers 7-9 am or mid day 5-6?

Basin
03-06-19, 16:32
Last I saw her she was walking Nebraska by MLK about a year ago. I woukd also see her ay LampLamp Lighter and also sometimes over by 15th and 140th area. I'm sorry but she seemed creepy to me, but I did ask her for head once at Lamp Lighter and she threw some stupid amount that made me instantly pass. I hope she is doing well.Is Lamp Lighter a trailer park?

Basin
03-06-19, 16:48
Last I saw her she was walking Nebraska by MLK about a year ago. I woukd also see her ay LampLamp Lighter and also sometimes over by 15th and 140th area. I'm sorry but she seemed creepy to me, but I did ask her for head once at Lamp Lighter and she threw some stupid amount that made me instantly pass. I hope she is doing well.Is Lamp Lighter a trailer park?

Bitchmy88
03-06-19, 17:37
Good time again love what she does.

IAmIncognito
03-06-19, 17:46
Just saw a girl in a blue tank and black pants near Linebaugh and neb, I think her hair was died reddish. Never seen her before so was too scared to try, doesn't mean much, I never see the girls you guys do, but was approaching vehicles and stared at me with the look as she was crossing road.

If I saw her here I'd trust it, skimmed this and arrests, didn't notice her.

RookieMonger
03-06-19, 20:29
Just dropped her off on 127/ Central if any of you mongers are out. Got a decent bbbjwspit for the street rate. She wanted 60, I literally lmfao and offered to drop her back off. Of course, she accepted my donation. No digits.

Nrb Man
03-06-19, 21:08
Just dropped her off on 127/ Central if any of you mongers are out. Got a decent bbbjwspit for the street rate. She wanted 60, I literally lmfao and offered to drop her back off. Of course, she accepted my donation. No digits.I have not been on the streets for several years in St Pete or Tampa. Ashley appeals to me But I don't like rates she has asked from phone customers. Please let me know rate to pay so I don't inflate prices. PM is fine if anyone does not want to post here.

Thanks,

Nrb Man.

RookieMonger
03-06-19, 21:11
I have not been on the streets for several years in St Pete or Tampa. Ashley appeals to me But I don't like rates she has asked from phone customers. Please let me know rate to pay so I don't inflate prices. PM is fine if anyone does not want to post here.

Thanks,

Nrb Man.I think she has guys who pay her ridiculous rates and when it's slow, she walks. She got all of my $27 for a bbbjwspit. Lmao.

Knight773
03-06-19, 21:16
I often see this chick struting Nebraska between Bougainvilla and the 7-11. She looks sorta young, maybe mixed, or light complexion BSW or HSW, slim but you can see she's got curves and a cute little ass under those skirts she always wears. She walks kinda funny as if she is walking on eggshells or tip toes. Appears that she may have a slight mental issue but screw that. Her ass is so cute. Boy I sure hope this isn't a tranny or Ill turn a pistol on myself. Anyway a few nights ago she had on a hot pink skirt that moves like silk but looks like a giant coffee filter. Tonight she had on the same type of skirt but she was wearing all white. As soon as I saw her, I felt jolt in my pants and hit a you turn. I turned down the street but I was outscooped by either a giant Ford F350 or a Jeep Cherokee. She must be popular. Is this Sharee?? From the ass shot photo on a previous post, that ass looks alot like what could be hiding under those ridiculous looking skirts. All I want to know is is it any good and by that I meant kitty. Not into anal. And what about the BJs?? Is she manageable or a total nut job? Thanks.Sorry to that wasn't Sharee. Sharee is about 5'5 - slender build and typically doesn't wear skirts. I have been told she doesn't like to walk neb anymore either. If she does go out, she typically stays by 139 and 15th area.

Knight773
03-06-19, 21:19
I miss the old days where we could drive down the street and have our choice.

Now-a-days it's it's a baron desert out there.

You have to keep trying and hoping I guess.

Sorry about that, just venting.

Nrb Man
03-06-19, 21:19
I think she has guys who pay her ridiculous rates and when it's slow, she walks. She got all of my $27 for a bbbjwspit. Lmao.I used to pay amounts that included $1 bills. I could offer $20 or $25 & find $ in other pockets up to? $40 if needed. Since I don't know my way around Nowatney, would you let her pick spot to park?

Thanks so much.

Nrb Man.

RookieMonger
03-06-19, 21:47
I used to pay amounts that included $1 bills. I could offer $20 or $25 & find $ in other pockets up to? $40 if needed. Since I don't know my way around Nowatney, would you let her pick spot to park?

Thanks so much.

Nrb Man.You're setting yourself up ifbyou let her pick the spot. If you had to, don't pay upfront in that case.

Nrb Man
03-06-19, 22:14
You're setting yourself up ifbyou let her pick the spot. If you had to, don't pay upfront in that case.I know I should never let them pick spot to park.

Thanks,

Nrb Man.

HoChaser1
03-07-19, 09:23
About 2 and a half years ago I was with Ashley and for time conerns I let her pick spot. She is nice and all and never intentionally tried to do anything stupid. But in that occasion we parked by Apartments on 15th. This crack head that we both know suddenly jumped in my back seat talking about he needed a ride and wanted to get his dicked sucked first. I told the high bastard to get out asap, but he caught an attitude. He got out but talking shit and Ashley got out to out of frustration and to go get high with him since he said he had a hit for her if she went with him. I didn't give her any money but the point is pay attention to your surroundings and pick your own spot. Shit is crazy out there and it could of been disasterous for me that day. I usually have my doors locked at all times and just unlock passenger side once I am comfortable letting a cutie in, but I messed up that day. Lesson learned.

You're setting yourself up ifbyou let her pick the spot. If you had to, don't pay upfront in that case.

Buster Hymen
03-07-19, 20:18
Thanks to my new job I can no longer monger in the early morning or even late at night. Seems like the day crew has all but vanished. Any luck with early morning walkers 7-9 am or mid day 5-6?There is no ideal time. Workers walk when they need money, or when they feel like it. Neither of your times you mentioned are good, mainly because of traffic.

That said, 5 to 7 PM is usually better than early morning. The only regulars seen in the morning tend to be older.

GhostRider50
03-08-19, 11:51
About 2 and a half years ago I was with Ashley and for time conerns I let her pick spot. She is nice and all and never intentionally tried to do anything stupid. But in that occasion we parked by Apartments on 15th. This crack head that we both know suddenly jumped in my back seat talking about he needed a ride and wanted to get his dicked sucked first. I told the high bastard to get out asap, but he caught an attitude. He got out but talking shit and Ashley got out to out of frustration and to go get high with him since he said he had a hit for her if she went with him. I didn't give her any money but the point is pay attention to your surroundings and pick your own spot. Shit is crazy out there and it could of been disasterous for me that day. I usually have my doors locked at all times and just unlock passenger side once I am comfortable letting a cutie in, but I messed up that day. Lesson learned.I've only been in the area a few months now, and I have cruised most of the strolls. Nowatney area, is as far as I'm concerned the one that you must be to most diligent. Lots of guys walking around. I have seen as many walkers with dudes before, but that is also to keep LEO at bay. I would not hobby in the area without protection. In any area for that matter. I monger because I love BJ's from bad girls. I am not interested in who they are, where they are from, or what their situation is. If they appeal to me I scoop and dump. Do not think for a minute that any one of these fine ladies would not rob you, if you do, you shouldn't be in this hobby.

GhostRider50
03-08-19, 11:53
There is no ideal time. Workers walk when they need money, or when they feel like it. Neither of your times you mentioned are good, mainly because of traffic.

That said, 5 to 7 PM is usually better than early morning. The only regulars seen in the morning tend to be older.You may try between and 11 am-1 pm when they are trying to get their room paid for. I find that most are dope sick at the time also. If its a blow and go you want, then that may work for you.

RookieMonger
03-08-19, 19:05
Is stumbling around on Busch and 26th. Black leggings and black flower tank. She's shoeless and stumbling everywhere. Sad to see. She's staying the infamous Rodeway. I'll post pics when I get home. She has the same # as before, ending in 3706.

PurgeNight83
03-08-19, 19:19
Is stumbling around on Busch and 26th. Black leggings and black flower tank. She's shoeless and stumbling everywhere. Sad to see. She's staying the infamous Rodeway. I'll post pics when I get home. She has the same # as before, ending in 3706.I should check this girl out.

MaxxD0941
03-08-19, 21:55
Gibsonton has seemed to have dried up Does anyone know different?

Skiper
03-08-19, 23:40
I used to pay amounts that included $1 bills. I could offer $20 or $25 & find $ in other pockets up to? $40 if needed. Since I don't know my way around Nowatney, would you let her pick spot to park?

Thanks so much.

Nrb Man.Some guys will pay more if a girl is exactly what they enjoy the most. Like, some guys on here are really happy to pay Sharee $10 for anal. I wouldn't fuck her for free with your dick. She is not my type at all. But to each their own. Yes, I will happily pay a young hot chick way more than some old witch that I've seen on the street for a long time.

But never, never let anyone pick your spot. Too risky.

Yeahhh Buddy
03-09-19, 03:08
My girl Rachel only fucks with me, you heard? You missed her years ago when she had meat on the bones. Fine as FUCK.

Buddy.

Rub101
03-09-19, 08:12
Gibsonton has seemed to have dried up Does anyone know different?I think Gibs is a fertile ground but, timing is the key. I live not too far from area and normally see stragglers during mornings.

Searsey256
03-09-19, 22:33
Sounds like Morena, pick her up you will like her.Cool sounds like a green light to me. When she wets my marbles Ill come back and share the details. Thnx!

Buster Hymen
03-10-19, 14:35
My girl Rachel only fucks with me, you heard? You missed her years ago when she had meat on the bones. Fine as FUCK.

Buddy.Are you bragging? Pray tell, for those that have never seen who she hangs with (homeless low-lifes), bragging that she hangs with you isn't really what you want to brag about, is it?

Reminder that this forum is about helping brothers get laid, not bragging that you are a lower tier member of society.

HoChaser1
03-10-19, 15:58
I agree with you. Let's help each other out. We all have UTRs from time to time. I'm sure that skank fucks many of us sometimes and homeless dudes and dboys. We just hope she is safe out there. So no big deal.

Are you bragging? Pray tell, for those that have never seen who she hangs with (homeless low-lifes), bragging that she hangs with you isn't really what you want to brag about, is it?

Reminder that this forum is about helping brothers get laid, not bragging that you are a lower tier member of society.

JustAJon45
03-10-19, 19:20
Are you bragging? Pray tell, for those that have never seen who she hangs with (homeless low-lifes), bragging that she hangs with you isn't really what you want to brag about, is it?

Reminder that this forum is about helping brothers get laid, not bragging that you are a lower tier member of society.To his defence. If we are on here. We are all in the same level. Just saying.

OHI812
03-10-19, 21:00
Driving down Nebraska Ave and Henry today around 5 PM and saw several individuals being placed in custody. Play safe people. If it looks TGTBT probably is.

Buster Hymen
03-10-19, 23:00
Driving down Nebraska Ave and Henry today around 5 PM and saw several individuals being placed in custody. Play safe people. If it looks TGTBT probably is.8 guys snagged so far today.

HoChaser1
03-11-19, 00:51
We warned them, but probably some fellow mongers who do not visit this site. That neighborhood is very active. I go by Henry all the time to hang out at friends so I usually stay away from new girls. Only girls I get from that area are the ones I recognize. Mostly I just avoid area for mongering out I fear a neighbor will recognize me, LOL.

8 guys snagged so far today.

HoChaser1
03-11-19, 08:02
I was told Rhonda went on vacation last night. Poor thing, she use to be one of my favorite street spinners. She would suck my dick till she was almost passing out and never gave up. Great little body on her. I haven't picked her up in about two months. I'm sure she will be back pretty quick. She may be forced to go into a program.

HoChaser1
03-11-19, 09:34
Lacy poked me on Facebook and I found out she just had a baby. Congrats to one of you mongers. LOL, it may be her boyfriend's baby or anyone of you mongers that creamed pied her tight pussy. I miss fucking that freak. Thank you Rookiemonger for introducing her to me years ago while she stayed at the Dutch motel. I had her crying trying to fuck her asshole and trying to make her deepthroat and she pretended to lovr every moment. Back in those days we all took turns (not at same time) busting nuts on her and in her while her boyfriend waited outside until we let him back in his room.

TManXX71
03-11-19, 10:57
I was told Rhonda went on vacation last night. Poor thing, she use to be one of my favorite street spinners. She would suck my dick till she was almost passing out and never gave up. Great little body on her. I haven't picked her up in about two months. I'm sure she will be back pretty quick. She may be forced to go into a program.I saw her riding her bike on Saturday night. She asked if I wanted her to put her bike away and go on a date but I declined.

RookieMonger
03-11-19, 14:46
Lacy poked me on Facebook and I found out she just had a baby. Congrats to one of you mongers. LOL, it may be her boyfriend's baby or anyone of you mongers that creamed pied her tight pussy. I miss fucking that freak. Thank you Rookiemonger for introducing her to me years ago while she stayed at the Dutch motel. I had her crying trying to fuck her asshole and trying to make her deepthroat and she pretended to lovr every moment. Back in those days we all took turns (not at same time) busting nuts on her and in her while her boyfriend waited outside until we let him back in his room.Dude,

Those were the good ole days!!

Year2000
03-12-19, 04:33
So Bam Bam this morning for a nice Pipe Cleaning. Hadn't seen her in a while. Thanks Jason Fairfax. Did Sharee ever get back to you?

HawaiianD
03-12-19, 17:52
I guess this is the season for Prego workers to BUST. Lacy and Lexi have popped.

Lacy poked me on Facebook and I found out she just had a baby. Congrats to one of you mongers. LOL, it may be her boyfriend's baby or anyone of you mongers that creamed pied her tight pussy. I miss fucking that freak. Thank you Rookiemonger for introducing her to me years ago while she stayed at the Dutch motel. I had her crying trying to fuck her asshole and trying to make her deepthroat and she pretended to lovr every moment. Back in those days we all took turns (not at same time) busting nuts on her and in her while her boyfriend waited outside until we let him back in his room.

TampaOob
03-12-19, 18:44
863 888 41 four8.

Former BP redhead by lamplighter. Great service will repeat. Just on hard times, not drugged out. Give her a call and say Trent sent you.

TampaOob
03-12-19, 18:57
863 888 41 four8.

Former BP redhead by lamplighter. Great service will repeat. Just on hard times, not drugged out. Give her a call and say Trent sent you.

WhosThirsty
03-12-19, 19:42
863 888 41 four8.

Former BP redhead by lamplighter. Great service will repeat. Just on hard times, not drugged out. Give her a call and say Trent sent you.Any pics? What she look like? Body type?

PurgeNight83
03-13-19, 00:35
Stay away from Frankie she's a bad attitude person.

RookieMonger
03-13-19, 23:07
Lacy poked me on Facebook and I found out she just had a baby. Congrats to one of you mongers. LOL, it may be her boyfriend's baby or anyone of you mongers that creamed pied her tight pussy. I miss fucking that freak. Thank you Rookiemonger for introducing her to me years ago while she stayed at the Dutch motel. I had her crying trying to fuck her asshole and trying to make her deepthroat and she pretended to lovr every moment. Back in those days we all took turns (not at same time) busting nuts on her and in her while her boyfriend waited outside until we let him back in his room.Unfortunately, Lacey lost her baby.

Skiper
03-13-19, 23:18
863 888 41 four8.

Former BP redhead by lamplighter. Great service will repeat. Just on hard times, not drugged out. Give her a call and say Trent sent you.This one?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=428097&d=1471220394

Smitty Qbert
03-14-19, 00:16
This one?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=428097&d=1471220394Wait. Didn't folks here say she died?

Juicer1
03-14-19, 01:28
This one?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=428097&d=1471220394Can't think of her name at the moment but, She gone. RIP.

RookieMonger
03-14-19, 07:49
This one?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=428097&d=1471220394No, your redhead was Alycia. This is a different redhead Alicia.

Amntaz10
03-14-19, 14:20
863 888 41 four8.

Former BP redhead by lamplighter. Great service will repeat. Just on hard times, not drugged out. Give her a call and say Trent sent you.I exchanged texts with her this AM, communication was very smooth until it was time to meet: I am getting dressed, I am putting my shoes on, I will text in 2.

Minutes. Waited 15 minutes and took off, drove around the building and here she was talking to her handler / manager. End up going to a SPA and saw her again walking (not alone) near McDonald on Fowler and Nebraska.

Carlanga
03-14-19, 18:59
Unfortunately, Lacey lost her baby.A while ago.

RookieMonger
03-14-19, 20:13
I exchanged texts with her this AM, communication was very smooth until it was time to meet: I am getting dressed, I am putting my shoes on, I will text in 2.

Minutes. Waited 15 minutes and took off, drove around the building and here she was talking to her handler / manager. End up going to a SPA and saw her again walking (not alone) near McDonald on Fowler and Nebraska.Some of these girls def need to work on their customer service skills. Saw her Wednesday. While playing with her tits, she tells me she likes them pinched pretty hard so I obliged. Come to find out she's lactating. Am doing she tells me she had no idea. Another preggo? She says no but who really knows. Or cares. I just came (pun intended) to bust my nut.

Soitseemtoobe
03-14-19, 23:04
Riding through hills looking for lo with no luck. Ended up meeting heaven for the first time. Bbj was good. But from talking to her lo May no longer be at east gate but now at antigua.

Bald Avenger
03-15-19, 00:14
I exchanged texts with her this AM, communication was very smooth until it was time to meet: I am getting dressed, I am putting my shoes on, I will text in 2.

Minutes. Waited 15 minutes and took off, drove around the building and here she was talking to her handler / manager. End up going to a SPA and saw her again walking (not alone) near McDonald on Fowler and Nebraska.Yeah she is back. I just kicked her out. Cause the unappreciative ***** started hoeing again. Had stopped know her for years prior 2 her working days. Have at her. She fakes everything and is hard 2 see cause she gers stuck.

Amntaz10
03-15-19, 13:34
Riding through hills looking for lo with no luck. Ended up meeting heaven for the first time. Bbj was good. But from talking to her lo May no longer be at east gate but now at antigua.Lo is hanging out in front of her room at the Antigua this AM.

Buster Hymen
03-15-19, 19:41
Was with Lo a couple nights ago. What a sweetie, great date. Unfortunately her phone was stolen, no digits.

Went back to the area this afternoon, couldn't find Lo. I did talk to Heaven at the gas station, I couldn't bring myself to date her. Besides, she isn't looking well, tons of leg bruising, assuming from injection, and some big cuts on her legs and arm.

Soitseemtoobe
03-15-19, 20:05
Was with Lo a couple nights ago. What a sweetie, great date. Unfortunately her phone was stolen, no digits.

Went back to the area this afternoon, couldn't find Lo. I did talk to Heaven at the gas station, I couldn't bring myself to date her. Besides, she isn't looking well, tons of leg bruising, assuming from injection, and some big cuts on her legs and arm.Heaven told me she got those cuts from breaking a window at the east gate and trying to climb in. I believe her since the police were at the east gate while I was looking for lo and since lo moved to Antigua with a dboy. Good thing is he got 2 rooms, one for lo and the girls to work and one for him, I even know which room she could be in, but I don't have the balls to try either one. Hopefully I can catch lo at one of the gas stations before she heads in for the day. But heaven gives good head and I would repeat if I run into her again.

JohnyRebel
03-16-19, 11:38
Does anyone remember a small Cuban lady that went by the name Michelle or little m? Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year but I have been away ffor awhile. Feel free to pm me if you have any info.

HoChaser1
03-16-19, 15:33
Last I saw her was about a year ago to over at a little store by Columbus. I spoke to her and said she was working some jobs in resturants and whatever she could find. Said she was over by Flitcher for a bit working at Popeyes and was going to get married to her fiance Dawn. Unfortunately both were still on meds. I have no idea what happened to her after that day I saw her. Keep us posted if you find out anything. It was fun playing with her and her girl. Dawn was a thick girl and looked better but Little M was nicer and gave better service.

Does anyone remember a small Cuban lady that went by the name Michelle or little m? Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year but I have been away ffor awhile. Feel free to pm me if you have any info.