PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Cream
11-07-13, 00:03
I have to agree with Gin... That place has been there for a while. Even when the Belair road closed, they still continued. It's always a hit or miss there... 50-50 with the looks and services...It's been there, but recently changed names. I've had good service but older providers with so-so looks.

DCHung
11-07-13, 05:16
Went and got Gennie after I was told others were busy. Shower then rub. Asked if I wanted hand or mouth. I said mouth and got it till hard. She compared it with her forearm size and I blew. Good night.My experience with ds has been inconsistent. Mary was a lot of fun. Hana is an avoid giving the most basic service with no upgrades available.

Natty Bohner
11-07-13, 10:29
It's been there, but recently changed names. I've had good service but older providers with so-so looks.I was just there on Thursday last week. I didn't report because most people know what to expect here. A hit or miss in the looks and age category. This is a FS location. It was a slow night and I was able to get FS for less than $.

Katoeymonger
11-07-13, 14:06
Stopped in the other night. Late, but not THAT late.

I think I drew mamasan. It was awful. I had to request the TS. Massage lasted maybe 5 minutes then she asked if I wanted to shake her hand. I said I wanted everything, and she obliged. I should have walked out. I guess we've all said that at some point before. I just didn't know of better options. 1.7 $ penalty for not walking away.

Most interesting part was that as I was getting dressed she said that I should come back, "beautiful girls here". Nope, that was it for me. Too much hit or miss with this place. I can get a better looking BP girl for much less. Oh how I long for the good ol days in DC.

Also note, there is a speed camera as you turn right out of the place about a block or two down the road. Hard to explain those back home. Had not noticed that before. It is not in service after 8 pm. But still, do you want to take that chance?

Zappa3
11-07-13, 20:06
I am sure you're probably aware of this but Katoey is the thai term for ladyboy or transgendered woman. Try google everyone.

Stopped in the other night. Late, but not THAT late.

I think I drew mamasan. It was awful. I had to request the TS. Massage lasted maybe 5 minutes then she asked if I wanted to shake her hand. I said I wanted everything, and she obliged. I should have walked out. I guess we've all said that at some point before. I just didn't know of better options. 1.7 $ penalty for not walking away.

Most interesting part was that as I was getting dressed she said that I should come back, "beautiful girls here". Nope, that was it for me. Too much hit or miss with this place. I can get a better looking BP girl for much less. Oh how I long for the good ol days in DC.

Also note, there is a speed camera as you turn right out of the place about a block or two down the road. Hard to explain those back home. Had not noticed that before. It is not in service after 8 pm. But still, do you want to take that chance?

Katoeymonger
11-07-13, 21:27
I am sure you're probably aware of this but Katoey is the thai term for ladyboy or transgendered woman. Try google everyone.I get it. To each our own. Kind of a running joke with a Navy buddy. But that my friend is a whole nuther story.

Let me just say, be very careful if you ever visit Orchard Towers in Singapore... Also known as the four floors of working girls.

Nah He
11-08-13, 09:49
I've hooked up with Sandy in Laurel 2 x now. The first was good, the second was better. She is an independent in a small studio apt off of 198 in ok area. Excellent massage with a he standard fare. Went on Friday and it was even better. Got the top off and diddled. I think she has FS potential. Will let you know when round 3 happens. She's petite maybe 5 ft. Hard body, nice tata; s probably be plus see minus, cute little dark nipple. A tad long in the tooth if that bothers you. Not terribly fluent but close enough to get the idea across and then some. Would recommend. Saw her on CL and BP. HC.Sandy is a professional lady who gives a great massage. I have been there a few times. She is above board and I have never seen your type of behavior. If what you say is true you must have forced her to do something out of character.

Nah He.

KingMountain
11-09-13, 01:29
Sandy is a professional lady who gives a great massage. I have been there a few times. She is above board and I have never seen your type of behavior. If what you say is true you must have forced her to do something out of character.

Nah He.I think it was her I saw a few years ago after she started posting. Was surprised to see her face the first time. Could have sworn she worked at BT and she was as surprised to see me. Don't think she could handle the traffic there. I'll pay her a visit next week to confirm.

AngleOfRepose
11-09-13, 16:02
I tried QiQi several times but could not catch them open during posted business hours. So on a trip to Towson I tried Lavender Relax Station in search of a good legit massage, minimal draping, with a conclusion I could option if the mood struck.

The place was immaculate, quiet on a Sunday night. The doors were covered by thin curtains that stopped 3 feet above the floor--so I felt fairly certain there would be no optional ending. Which turned out to be fine: the therapist gave a great massage, firm and vigorous as I like it, and then some of the best hot stone work I have ever experienced. After this I was so relaxed I just wanted to go home and take a nap. The therapist (I don't remember her name) surprisingly pushed for an extension and delivered on it with considerable expertise.

Angle.

Crazy Dick
11-09-13, 20:10
I think it was her I saw a few years ago after she started posting. Was surprised to see her face the first time. Could have sworn she worked at BT and she was as surprised to see me. Don't think she could handle the traffic there. I'll pay her a visit next week to confirm.Sandy did work at BT. She left way prior to the closing.

Crazy Dick.

KingMountain
11-10-13, 01:21
Great day for a motorcycle ride. Took one of my bikes out and stopped by DS just to say Hello. Saw manager Gina and the girls Lili and Gennie were there. Nice to just check in and chat, Gina is the best. Sweet and friendly to me as always. She said new girl will be coming next week. I'll be there.

JankMaster
11-11-13, 15:38
I hope they are just on vacation and didn't get shut down...they didn't even do full service...just a hell of a massage and a wonderful ending...they didn't last long if they did get shut down and things are getting bad when you can't just get a ending around here...will try ML tonight.

ShawnMan
11-13-13, 17:01
With a hypothetical question. You and many (and god only knows how many) other mongers go to parlors. You get BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DATY, 69, BBFS, and so on so often you lose count of the visits. You report your times at these parlors on different sites. You read some providers don't like to be reported about. Why in gods name would any provider have a problem with any of this reporting when they are actually doing it? It could only give them more business at the worst. Don't say your uncle reads the reports because they.and you- don't know if they are true or not. I'm confused.

DCHung
11-14-13, 06:40
With a hypothetical question. You and many (and god only knows how many) other mongers go to parlors. You get BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DATY, 69, BBFS, and so on so often you lose count of the visits. You report your times at these parlors on different sites. You read some providers don't like to be reported about. Why in gods name would any provider have a problem with any of this reporting when they are actually doing it? It could only give them more business at the worst. Don't say your uncle reads the reports because they.and you- don't know if they are true or not. I'm confused.This is Maryland not Pahrump, NV. Explicit reviews may generate regulatory or legal scrutiny. It can't be compared to favorable reviews on Open Table or Yelp.

Satya
11-14-13, 14:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ShawnMan
11-14-13, 16:08
This is Maryland not Pahrump, NV. Explicit reviews may generate regulatory or legal scrutiny. It can't be compared to favorable reviews on Open Table or Yelp.Is that to say Open Table and Yelp provide real, honest, reviews with no inuendo or mincing of words? I haven't visited those sites yet but I have been to Pahrump...by way of Vegas!

Zappa3
11-14-13, 20:20
Read back about a month or so ago. Even admin admitted that they were one in the same. Kingsmountain also did the same thing on another site with an alter ego named spachief (the one that reviews AMPs). He put extremely graphic info about a provider that was completely fabricated. Its my guess that his goal is to close AMPs. Not sure he's a troll but more so a nutcase.

This is Maryland not Pahrump, NV. Explicit reviews may generate regulatory or legal scrutiny. It can't be compared to favorable reviews on Open Table or Yelp.

ShawnMan
11-14-13, 23:39
Read back about a month or so ago. Even admin admitted that they were one in the same. Kingsmountain also did the same thing on another site with an alter ego named spachief (the one that reviews AMPs). He put extremely graphic info about a provider that was completely fabricated. Its my guess that his goal is to close AMPs. Not sure he's a troll but more so a nutcase.Opinion is worth nothing. Don't know about those other mongers but my reports are accurate. The proof is to ask the providers in question. It's easy, just go to them and ask. Remember, this is SEX guide.

Satya
11-15-13, 01:24
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Back at you but with a smile,

A2

VipExotic
11-15-13, 08:07
Great place. Clean and very nice lady with great body (natural 36 c)...very nice for an Asian girl.

Treats customers very well. No f / s but provides a fantastic strong professional massage.

And very nice ending for a reasonable price. Paid $50 for full hour plus another $50 tip.

And was happy with the entire session. You can find her by googling her business name.

Or you can see her reviews on rubmaps under jasmine Spa, which was previous owners.

Marcus Weiner
11-15-13, 11:58
There was another well-known senior member, and frequent contributor who was doing the same thing a few years-ago. He was posting to get free intel on the Non-Pro thread. A regular patron of the girls on the stroll, he was looking for an inexpensive alternative to the cheap, drug addicted SW's found on W / W and be / CB. He pulled the ol' okie-doke on me once, but later admitted it after I called him out. I shared his e-mail to me with several senior members that I correspond with away from the forum, that he was using multiple aliases and to share intel with him at your own peril. Without going into any more details about something that happened a few years-ago, my point is to be yourself and not a fake. MW.

Opinion is worth nothing. Don't know about those other mongers but my reports are accurate. The proof is to ask the providers in question. It's easy, just go to them and ask. Remember, this is SEX guide.

Flight Time
11-17-13, 16:52
Hey gents.

Got any straight up places around the upper Baltimore area that may tease the heck out of you but that's all and gives a heck of a good massage? There was a couple places in Huntsville, they'd tease you to make you think you'd get more, but you never would.

Might seem to be a strange request, but sometimes you just want a good massage.

Gintonicrocks
11-17-13, 21:50
Hey gents.

Got any straight up places around the upper Baltimore area that may tease the heck out of you but that's all and gives a heck of a good massage? There was a couple places in Huntsville, they'd tease you to make you think you'd get more, but you never would.

Might seem to be a strange request, but sometimes you just want a good massage.Try Lina's on Belair Rd. Good massage, stones, finish optional. Ads on BP.

GTR.

BonsaiBoner
11-18-13, 08:12
Try Kung Fu Foot Care in Lutherville. One hell of a massage. No ending.

Hey gents.

Might seem to be a strange request, but sometimes you just want a good massage.

AlwaysLooking7
11-19-13, 16:25
I tried QiQi several times but could not catch them open during posted business hours. So on a trip to Towson I tried Lavender Relax Station in search of a good legit massage, minimal draping, with a conclusion I could option if the mood struck.

The place was immaculate, quiet on a Sunday night. The doors were covered by thin curtains that stopped 3 feet above the floor--so I felt fairly certain there would be no optional ending. Which turned out to be fine: the therapist gave a great massage, firm and vigorous as I like it, and then some of the best hot stone work I have ever experienced. After this I was so relaxed I just wanted to go home and take a nap. The therapist (I don't remember her name) surprisingly pushed for an extension and delivered on it with considerable expertise.

Angle.I am surprised at the extension, I have been here several times. Always a great massage, no hint of an extension.

Scott B 1966
11-20-13, 01:03
Been a long time since I have posted, but I thought it was worth wild to post my experience. Saturday evening I found myself in Towson so I thought I would try Lavander. They seemed a little busy, I was put on the "TV" room for about 10 minutes. I asked for 1 hour and laid out my $.5. An older woman was my provider. I was very clean, so I didn't even inquire about a shower. I laid on the table and minimal draping. My lady did light touch the whole time I was on my back. She played with the boys quite a few times. She spoke very little English. She was very nice and accommodating. Drape was gone within the 1st 5 minutes. Time to roll over and proceeded to happiness with no talking, no asking, no upsell. Just DID IT! She offered a little upper deck groping. She was older, but pretty nice anyway. After she got a warm towl and cleaned up the mess I made. Then she performed a face massage. It was nice and worked my arms, hands and legs pretty firmly. Not expected... But she SURE gave me the full hour. Not ONCE did she even hint of a tip. I offered $.6 and she was extremely happy! She promised a good experience on my next trip. All in all pretty nice, just not a real deep back massage. I think if you are looking for a are&T with some care and a clean place, I would recomend it.

Stoves Hot
11-20-13, 16:14
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any info searching here or the oThER site so I'll ask if anyone has seen Olivia in Timonium?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-attractive-slendor-and-pleasant-female-in-college-available-today-29/8368777

CoinDad
11-20-13, 21:12
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any info searching here or the oThER site so I'll ask if anyone has seen Olivia in Timonium?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-attractive-slendor-and-pleasant-female-in-college-available-today-29/8368777Saw her a while ago nice body late 30's attractive but very strange you can pay her .60 for FS most likely she is very weird though let me know how it goes.

LikkerFront
11-20-13, 23:01

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-attractive-slendor-and-pleasant-female-in-college-available-today-29/8368777I saw the same ad awhile backand posed the same questions. Another monger TOFTT and offered his experience. Good luck and report on your experience. Hope this helps.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1839545&viewfull=1#post1839545.

Stoves Hot
11-21-13, 11:22
I saw the same ad awhile backand posed the same questions. Another monger TOFTT and offered his experience. Good luck and report on your experience. Hope this helps.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1839545&viewfull=1#post1839545.I actually remember that report when it got posted he never put the phone number or name so I didn't see it when I went to look for it I be give her a call the next time her ad shows up.

TacoSupreme
11-22-13, 10:56
I actually remember that report when it got posted he never put the phone number or name so I didn't see it when I went to look for it I be give her a call the next time her ad shows up.Prior descriptions are accurate. She has a very tight, athletic figure. Nice. Definitely under UTR, and seems pretty intelligent. Little bit of a butterface, though. Recommended.

AngleOfRepose
11-22-13, 12:35
I am surprised at the extension, I have been here several times. Always a great massage, no hint of an extension.I am surprised too, frankly, given their set up. It is the least private venue I have ever experienced. This doesn't bother me, particularly, but it could be unseemly depending upon the clientele or one's own personal modesty.

My primary interest is in a good massage, and that is what this place delivered--at least this time. If I had read your earlier reviews rather than making a spur-of-the-moment decision, I would have known to expect this. But now it looks like this place might have something for everyone, depending on the timing of one's visit and the inclinations of the therapist.

AngleOfRepose
11-22-13, 12:48
I visited the nail salon on Furnace. Intriguing set-up: front entrance for nail customers, back for spa customers. The spa room was clean but smelled of mildew. Very good massage with optional conclusion from a homely but enthusiastic therapist.

Angle

Kitt1
11-22-13, 23:39
I notices the smell to. I thought it was more of a sewage smell though. Nice MS and service though .

QUOTE=AngleOfRepose;1936041]I visited the nail salon on Furnace. Intriguing set-up: front entrance for nail customers, back for spa customers. The spa room was clean but smelled of mildew. Very good massage with optional conclusion from a homely but enthusiastic therapist.

Angle[/QUOTE]

KingMountain
11-23-13, 01:39
Went last week. Hadn't been serviced there in a while. Said Hello, to Gennie. She asked if I wanted her. I said "why not" and we started the session. No shower as usual, just straight to the launch pad. Got all the extras she has always provided to me by her own free will. After lift off I blasted into her stratosphere. Touched down and as we hugged she said she was going on a long vacation but wanted me to know that after a year and a half in the USA servicing hundreds of men there would always be a special place in her heart and her mouth for me.

Pussy Romper
11-23-13, 07:54
Great visit. Busy day. Bells were ringing and no parking except around the corner.

AlwaysLooking7
11-23-13, 11:09
Even with the smell this is my all time favorite place. Great massage and if I want the end, I get it, if I don't want it I don't' worry about it.

Just wish the help was a little more looky looky..

I visited the nail salon on Furnace. Intriguing set-up: front entrance for nail customers, back for spa customers. The spa room was clean but smelled of mildew. Very good massage with optional conclusion from a homely but enthusiastic therapist.

Angle

Propilot
11-23-13, 20:51
Gentleman, I have a situation that I need help with. I have been going to my favorite AMP in Baltimore for about three months now, going every two weeks. On my first visit there I lied and said that I had been there before. I give the girl a name that I had read about on the forum although I had never had a session with that particular girl. They do not do a lineup, so the girl that I had a session with was a little chunkier than I would have liked, but I went with her anyway. After the session was over I asked to see the girl that I had said that I had seen before. The girl that I had the session with went and got her. When the new girl came to the door, I said Hello, to her like I would an old friend. The girl said an unenthusiastic Hello, in return and told the girl that she did not know or recognize me as a patron from before. I tried to play it off as if we really had meant and she just forgot about me. Anyway the girl that came to the doorway was much slimmer than the girl that I had the session with. The sessions that I have had thereafter have been with the slimmer girl.

My dilemma is this. On my last visit to the AMP I saw the girl that I my first session with. I had not seen her in a couple of months. It seems that she has lost some weight and she looked great. She said Hello, and so did I. I then remembered that on our first session we really clicked personality wise, but her performance was somewhat lacking. Now I now that most AMP girls do not put their best foot forward until you become a regular and I am hoping that her performance will be much better.

The first girl does know that I was seeing the slimmer girl because unbeknownst to me at the time, they were best friends. I now want to have a session with the first girl, but am unsure if it is a good idea. Normally this would not bother me because I spend my money on who I want to be with, but, they are both nice girls and I do not want hurt anyone or cause any bad feelings between good friends. Also if the first girl's performance is better then I would probably stop seeing the slimmer girl. What a dilemma.

Propilot-Always check your six.

RKirk
11-23-13, 22:06
Gentleman, I have a situation that I need help with. I have been going to my favorite AMP in Baltimore for about three months now, going every two weeks. On my first visit there I lied and said that I had been there before. I give the girl a name that I had read about on the forum although I had never had a session with that particular girl. They do not do a lineup, so the girl that I had a session with was a little chunkier than I would have liked, but I went with her anyway. After the session was over I asked to see the girl that I had said that I had seen before. The girl that I had the session with went and got her. When the new girl came to the door, I said Hello, to her like I would an old friend. The girl said an unenthusiastic Hello, in return and told the girl that she did not know or recognize me as a patron from before. I tried to play it off as if we really had meant and she just forgot about me. Anyway the girl that came to the doorway was much slimmer than the girl that I had the session with. The sessions that I have had thereafter have been with the slimmer girl.

My dilemma is this. On my last visit to the AMP I saw the girl that I my first session with. I had not seen her in a couple of months. It seems that she has lost some weight and she looked great. She said Hello, and so did I. I then remembered that on our first session we really clicked personality wise, but her performance was somewhat lacking. Now I now that most AMP girls do not put their best foot forward until you become a regular and I am hoping that her performance will be much better.

The first girl does know that I was seeing the slimmer girl because unbeknownst to me at the time, they were best friends. I now want to have a session with the first girl, but am unsure if it is a good idea. Normally this would not bother me because I spend my money on who I want to be with, but, they are both nice girls and I do not want hurt anyone or cause any bad feelings between good friends. Also if the first girl's performance is better then I would probably stop seeing the slimmer girl. What a dilemma.

Propilot-Always check your six.Well, do you usually call ahead to make an appointment? If you do, just call and see if the girl you don't want is available. If she is busy, show up and try for the slimmer one. Or just tell us the name and place and we'll book up the one you don't want and you just go in and say "Damn, I guess I'll just go with your friend if she's available". LOL.

Crazy Dick
11-24-13, 00:05
Sometimes (like tonight) I get a late night touch of yellow fever. Does anyone know of an AMP that stays open late? I know that back in the old days ML stayed open till midnight.

Thanks in advance.

Crazy Dick.

AoxoMoxoa
11-24-13, 01:38
Sometimes (like tonight) I get a late night touch of yellow fever. Does anyone know of an AMP that stays open late? I know that back in the old days ML stayed open till midnight.

Thanks in advance.

Crazy Dick.I was there back in the summer and it is still open till midnight.

KingMountain
11-24-13, 01:43
Well, do you usually call ahead to make an appointment? If you do, just call and see if the girl you don't want is available. If she is busy, show up and try for the slimmer one. Or just tell us the name and place and we'll book up the one you don't want and you just go in and say "Damn, I guess I'll just go with your friend if she's available". LOL.Just like traveling, take twice the money and half the (mental) luggage that you think you will need. Go for the three way now...then everyone will be more than happy. Take this advice from someone who has been down that road.

ShawnMan
11-24-13, 01:56
I was there back in the summer and it is still open till midnight.Don't observe DST and you will think 12 is 1.

DCHung
11-25-13, 09:24
Is anyone experiencing severely curtailed menu at DS? I had a wonderful time with Mary, but my last 2 visits have resulted in a basic RT.

mrtaiwan
11-25-13, 12:29
Gentleman, I have a situation that I need help with.
Just save your money, and ask to do them both in the same session.

Zappa3
11-25-13, 23:50
There is one tool posting on this forum and another forum as two different aliases. They are posting pretty graphic details, to the point of being over the top. He / she most likely has a vendetta against DS and wants to bring scrutiny to that business in the form of LE visits. Their agenda seems to be to get them shut down.

Is anyone experiencing severely curtailed menu at DS? I had a wonderful time with Mary, but my last 2 visits have resulted in a basic RT.

Ginger Man
11-26-13, 06:56
There is one tool posting on this forum and another forum as two different aliases. They are posting pretty graphic details, to the point of being over the top. He / she most likely has a vendetta against DS and wants to bring scrutiny to that business in the form of LE visits. Their agenda seems to be to get them shut down.Multiple aliases and BS reports used to get you banned. Oh well, he / she / it seems to get away with it. I have stopped posting useful information to keep it from he / she / it. Who would want to expose a good provider to that?

Satya
11-26-13, 10:33
Multiple aliases and BS reports used to get you banned. Oh well, he / she / it seems to get away with it. I have stopped posting useful information to keep it from he / she / it. Who would want to expose a good provider to that?I have tried my best to curtail reviews that are too detailed by PM and in the open forum have caught hell for it. I can only say more by PM.

KingMountain
11-27-13, 12:22
Is anyone experiencing severely curtailed menu at DS? I had a wonderful time with Mary, but my last 2 visits have resulted in a basic RT.In my experiences there it depends on the provider. Who serviced you on your last two visits?

Gintonicrocks
11-27-13, 20:11
If you don't like what you see, hit the ignore button. Admin apparently has no problem with these posters. Continue to use PM.

GTR.

KingMountain
11-29-13, 14:53
On business in Towson today so I stopped by the SPA. Mamasan was looking good and dressed nice. I asked her if she could do me and of course she said no but she blushed when I kissed her on the cheek. She took my hour fee and told me to undress and lay face down and wait for the girl. As mamasan was preparing the table I stripped and as she turned to leave she got her eyes full...twice. I do believe she liked what she saw. In comes mimi and tried as she might, she could not interest me. I've got to give her an "A" for effort though but it just didn't work with her today. Not a total loss, probably a record for the the longest I've been "massaged" without "release". Tipped her very well and went on my way. Around 695 to moonlight. Door locked at 1:00, out shopping on black Friday? I doubt it.

Scumbler
11-30-13, 23:04
Driving thru the NE sector on Black Friday, was dismayed to find my preferred providers closed for the day. Ah well, I guess everyone deserves a vacation, eh? At any rate, landed at an old Belair Road favorite and was put in the holiday spirit. Senior members may PM, if so inclined.

Crazy Dick
12-01-13, 23:39
Took a ride by ML this afternoon. Walked in the door, and there was another guy standing there. MMS asked him to come back in 40 Min. I spoke to her in Korean and said that I had caller her. This let her off the hook with the other guy. She told him that I was the reason he had to come back.

Drew Sara, she said it was her 1st day at ML. I had seen her at the place in Laurel at Rt1 & Main Street. I can't remember the name of that AMP. Sara is in her early 30's. Very nice body. She had bolt on's, they were a little over done for me. IMHO she would look better with a little smaller bolt on's. My only complaint is that she had her routine down pat, and forgot who the customer was. Her routine was OK, but it was by her book. She was very mechanical, I could tell by the look on her face that she was just going through the motions.

The above is my opinion. YMMV.

Crazy Dick.

(On the 8th day he created Asian women).

KingMountain
12-02-13, 00:23
Took a ride by ML this afternoon. Walked in the door, and there was another guy standing there. MMS asked him to come back in 40 Min. I spoke to her in Korean and said that I had caller her. This let her off the hook with the other guy. She told him that I was the reason he had to come back.

Drew Sara, she said it was her 1st day at ML. I had seen her at the place in Laurel at Rt1 & Main Street. I can't remember the name of that AMP. Sara is in her early 30's. Very nice body. She had bolt on's, they were a little over done for me. IMHO she would look better with a little smaller bolt on's. My only complaint is that she had her routine down pat, and forgot who the customer was. Her routine was OK, but it was by her book. She was very mechanical, I could tell by the look on her face that she was just going through the motions.

The above is my opinion. YMMV.

Crazy Dick.

(On the 8th day he created Asian women).That AMP was Blue Oasis in laurel. I believe I had seen her there too by your description. ML must have been closed for the holiday thurs and fri. I'll repeat this week and break her out of her routine.

Ginger Man
12-04-13, 10:09
Clear your inbox, you are full. I have something to tell you.

Horsetrader
12-04-13, 10:19
Clear your inbox, you are full. I have something to tell you.Done. I hope you are going to tell me that you got what we both want.

Marcus Weiner
12-04-13, 11:12
Almost each one of JustAVoyeur's postings mention a website "Body Rub USA". I'm sorry but this really seems like shameless self-promotion. I hope that admin looks into this since the owner of "Body Rub USA" seems to be promoting his website on USASG. MW.

Yety again one of my tasty treats for you guys. I want review some backpage girls but I'm waiting on some ad anyway if you want a good time..with massage, this girl won't cut your time short. Advice from you guys. Ill be in baltimore for the next couple days. Benn fleeced once or twice since I've been here. She got some reviews on rubmaps so I went. Delicious is an understatement, and she's real. Here's her ad http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95-%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95-%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95---LINA%27S-MASSAGE-SPA--%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95-%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95-%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95-6060.htm lovin life true hobbiest need to to check her out. Great for the low. Her name is lina.

AngleOfRepose
12-04-13, 13:13
Hey gents.

Might seem to be a strange request, but sometimes you just want a good massage.You might also try Anna at BL Wellness. You will get a great massage. With most therapists this is enough for me, even if I want to want more. With Anna, I definitely want more, and I definitely don't get it. One caveat is that Anna is not exactly a comely young thing. I address this issue by keeping my eyes closed.

KingMountain
12-04-13, 22:44
Went by earlier this week and asked for Sara. Mamasan said "everybody busy". I will go by again and ask for her to break her out of her routine to benefit everyone.

PaulHahn3
12-05-13, 07:55
Done. I hope you are going to tell me that you got what we both want.Now you guys have us really curious.

BonsaiBoner
12-05-13, 09:52
Finally working on the west side. So Monday I made a stop by ML. Walked in and was greeted by mamasan and taken back to the room. I drew Jennifer. A very attractive lady. I'd say early 30's maybe. Nice DD's and very we'll put together. She was thick but not fat. Very nice and friendly. Needless to say I had a great time and would repeat with her. Now I think ML is my favorite.

RKirk
12-05-13, 16:07
You might also try Anna at BL Wellness. You will get a great massage. With most therapists this is enough for me, even if I want to want more. With Anna, I definitely want more, and I definitely don't get it. One caveat is that Anna is not exactly a comely young thing. I address this issue by keeping my eyes closed.I also have frequented Anna at BL Wellness and I must say that it is the best legit massage I have received. Even after seeing her 6-7 times, when I laid down naked on the table this past Monday night, she came in and got another sheet to put on top LOL. She does keep me barely covered when doing the massage and it almost seems like I am not covered at all, but alas, she never does away with the towel completely. Now that the Damascus location has closed and Anna works thew Ellicott City location, I might have to see her more often. Another excellent Lrgit massage can be had at Kung Fu in Lutherville. I haven't had a bad massage there yet. Coco was very good, but she went back to China to visit, and then Amy was good also, although she does work regularly. Now I see Daisy and enjoy every minute of her time. It's hard to beat $50 an hour at Kung Fu with Daisy or $70 for 90 minutes with Anna. If only what went on between a client and their masseuse could be considered was privileged information and not subject to ridiculous regulations. Now if I was running for Governor...LOL.

KingMountain
12-07-13, 15:59
Out for a motorcycle ride today and thought I'd get a little "therapy" before hitting a biker bar on RT 1. As I entered the lot I see tape on the door and thought of broken glass. Off the bike and got to the door and tape says "police line. Do not cross". Door locked, neon open sign turned off and crooked. As I stood there looking through the glass for a minute which felt like an hour I could not help but remember the weekly and sometimes bi-weekly FULL sessions I had there with Gennie. Guess I'm going to miss that place...and her too. At least I have the photos of us together to remember her by.

BertV
12-07-13, 21:49
Out for a motorcycle ride today and thought I'd get a little "therapy" before hitting a biker bar on RT 1. As I entered the lot I see tape on the door and thought of broken glass. Off the bike and got to the door and tape says "police line. Do not cross". Door locked, neon open sign turned off and crooked. As I stood there looking through the glass for a minute which felt like an hour I could not help but remember the weekly and sometimes bi-weekly FULL sessions I had there with Gennie. Guess I'm going to miss that place...and her too. At least I have the photos of us together to remember her by.The biker bar on Route 1. Great place. I have found the occasional girl looking for a ride just 1 mile South of that bar. It is better however when uncle LEO doesn't sit across from the Tip Top. To stay in theme of this category, the Oriental Spa is just down the road too. Across from Green Valley. I have never been there but I have been past it a few times!

MoonMonger
12-08-13, 08:30
Came down with a case of yellow fever, so I went to see good olde doctor Weaver. He keep staring at me, and ask what have you done to thee? Told me I had tadpoles, growing inside my flagpole. It's tough to treat, but if you follow instruction, you will get it beat. The only cure is to wash with LAVENDER soap multiple times, and hopefully I will hit the right chimes. Off I went to the factory, to get the soap and got serviced by a young lady name Amy. I bought the soap from her twice, but it didn't do anything for me even though she was nice. The doctor says I have to be persistent, so I went back for more treatment. Went again, this time Hanna sold me the soap and she also gave me hope. She say come back one more time, and I will be cured on the dime. Alas, it takes 4 washes to get the tadpoles off my pole, It pays to play the right role.

YMMV.

KingMountain
12-08-13, 17:38
Woke up this morning with a raging hard on and a tear in my eye. Had a dream or should I say nightmare that DS asian spa got shut down. As I new it was true I lost my hard on. Oh, the memories of fucking Gennie there so many times and pulling my cock out of her pussy and her sucking it till I shot my cum in her mouth. I can still hear her say "It's sweet...just like you." Today is a sad day.

Satya
12-09-13, 01:27
Woke up this morning with a raging hard on and a tear in my eye. Had a dream or should I say nightmare that DS asian spa got shut down. As I new it was true I lost my hard on. Oh, the memories of fucking Gennie there so many times and pulling my cock out of her pussy and her sucking it till I shot my cum in her mouth. I can still hear her say "It's sweet...just like you." Today is a sad day.Little wonder they were shut down.

MoonMonger
12-10-13, 00:23
Lina Lina, the one with the big ta ta. Don't know about the other monger, but she is no bonker. In her defense, she is real and she is a deal. Her hands are like magic, after a hard day's of hectic. She will unties all your knots, just be careful where you aim your shots. Face is OK, just close your eyes during your stay. She is not a spring chicken, but she can still get your knees a-weaken. You will leave happy and feel like a teddy.

Cowboy Wilson
12-10-13, 00:56
KingMountain, oh the hell with it.

Little wonder they were shut down.

DCHung
12-10-13, 05:27
Little wonder they were shut down.X2. Oh well it was a nice safe location. I guess it reminded me of gerwig in location and duration.

Unitodd
12-10-13, 21:16
Traffic was light, roads where clear. Thought I would stop by ML. Door was locked, was looking forward to some relaxing time. Bummer.

ShawnMan
12-10-13, 22:56
Out for a motorcycle ride today and thought I'd get a little "therapy" before hitting a biker bar on RT 1. As I entered the lot I see tape on the door and thought of broken glass. Off the bike and got to the door and tape says "police line. Do not cross". Door locked, neon open sign turned off and crooked. As I stood there looking through the glass for a minute which felt like an hour I could not help but remember the weekly and sometimes bi-weekly FULL sessions I had there with Gennie. Guess I'm going to miss that place...and her too. At least I have the photos of us together to remember her by.You share your photos with me and then I'll share my photos with you of me fucking her and of her sucking my cock. Cum all over her face. Deal?

DCHung
12-11-13, 14:39
Article in the Baltimore Sun. Re DS and 10 oaks.

ThroatPlunger
12-11-13, 18:09
Just heard on the news that DS was busted and another was closed for license violations. I really need regular servicing by a clean girl who just needs a little extra. They just need to let consenting adults do what we please. Who is the victim here?

Zappa3
12-11-13, 21:11
Apparently Admin is no longer banning trolls. Gone are the days when wing nuts like the Excellent Dude and all of his Showboat aliases would be banned. Just put both of his user names on your ignore list so he can't reply to your posts or PM you. I am asking all my senior friends to do this from one Senior to the other. That said, I still think its a good idea to call him out from time to time so the Newbs will know not to take him seriously. According to Jenny, I think this whole thing started when she laughed at the size of his penis which was freakishly small. So small that a condom would not even come close to staying on. There you have it.

X2. Oh well it was a nice safe location. I guess it reminded me of gerwig in location and duration.

AlwaysLooking7
12-11-13, 22:06
Just heard on the news that DS was busted and another was closed for license violations. I really need regular servicing by a clean girl who just needs a little extra. They just need to let consenting adults do what we please. Who is the victim here?http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/columbia/ph-howard-police-spa-arrests-20131211,0,5448494.story.

Propilot
12-11-13, 22:42
Apparently Admin is no longer banning trolls. Gone are the days when wing nuts like the Excellent Dude and all of his Showboat aliases would be banned. Just put both of his user names on your ignore list so he can't reply to your posts or PM you. I am asking all my senior friends to do this from one Senior to the other. That said, I still think its a good idea to call him out from time to time so the Newbs will know not to take him seriously. According to Jenny, I think this whole thing started when she laughed at the size of his penis which was freakishly small. So small that a condom would not even come close to staying on. There you have it.Zappa, I long ago learned that admin is no longer banning trolls. I agree that KingMountain and Shawnman, and all his other alias need to be on the ignore list. I also agree that it is a good idea to call him out from time to time so that the newbies will not take him seriously. Now as for his penis being freakishly small, Jenny told me it was like he had two outie belly buttons.

HcLine
12-11-13, 23:34
Just heard on the news that DS was busted and another was closed for license violations. I really need regular servicing by a clean girl who just needs a little extra. They just need to let consenting adults do what we please. Who is the victim here?Couoldnt agree more. I think the other place was 10 oaks in hoco.

KingMountain
12-11-13, 23:37
Apparently Admin is no longer banning trolls. Gone are the days when wing nuts like the Excellent Dude and all of his Showboat aliases would be banned. Just put both of his user names on your ignore list so he can't reply to your posts or PM you. I am asking all my senior friends to do this from one Senior to the other. That said, I still think its a good idea to call him out from time to time so the Newbs will know not to take him seriously. According to Jenny, I think this whole thing started when she laughed at the size of his penis which was freakishly small. So small that a condom would not even come close to staying on. There you have it.I am not affiliated with anyone on this site or any other for that matter. First, we never used condoms. Second, she compared my cock to the size of her forearm. Third, she is in korea now. And last but not least, the shut down according to the baltimore Sun. Was for operating without a license and for prostitution by a 54 year old from flushing, ny. For that reason alone they deserved to be shut down for senoir citizen abuse.

Admin2
12-11-13, 23:39
I don't ban trolls, it's a free forum, when I ban them they start all over again two minutes later with a new ID and then I have to find them all over again. Since I don't have an infraction labeled "feeding trolls" what I do is throw the argumentative infraction at the guys who feed them.

I do this because when you guys make posts like this, then they respond and then you have to and none of this has anything to do with Massage Parlors. We could solve this problem by charging you guys 20 bucks a month because then only serious mongers would be here, but since you prefer the site remain free then we have to deal with this.

Why did you post this instead of just adding them to your ignore list? It's easy, click their name, click add to ignore list, problem solved.

Of course KingMountain and Shawnman are the same guy, yes he's a troll. Why are you giving him attention? That's what those freaks fucking live for. Everytime you quote his post and write something it's like you're giving him a free BBBJCOF, they fucking love it when guys argue with them. You will note his reply below this one.

The next time you want to do it, when you're clicking "upload report" with one hand reach for a towel with the other so you can wipe their spooge off your chin.

A2

Zappa, I long ago learned that admin is no longer banning trolls. I agree that KingMountain and Shawnman, and all his other alias need to be on the ignore list. I also agree that it is a good idea to call him out from time to time so that the newbies will not take him seriously. Now as for his penis being freakishly small, Jenny told me it was like he had two outie belly buttons.

Apparently Admin is no longer banning trolls. Gone are the days when wing nuts like the Excellent Dude and all of his Showboat aliases would be banned. Just put both of his user names on your ignore list so he can't reply to your posts or PM you. I am asking all my senior friends to do this from one Senior to the other. That said, I still think its a good idea to call him out from time to time so the Newbs will know not to take him seriously. According to Jenny, I think this whole thing started when she laughed at the size of his penis which was freakishly small. So small that a condom would not even come close to staying on. There you have it.

KingMountain
12-12-13, 00:06
X2. Oh well it was a nice safe location. I guess it reminded me of gerwig in location and duration.Gerwig lane. That was a nice spot and they were similar now that you mention it.

Cream
12-12-13, 00:29
My favorite place was dark yesterday. It was such a convenient spot for me. I am saddened by this loss.

Headed over to BelAir Rd, saw lina's partner. Good RT 30 min for .60. Courtesan was so unattractive, though, I kept my eyes closed.

Satya
12-12-13, 04:25
Just heard on the news that DS was busted and another was closed for license violations. I really need regular servicing by a clean girl who just needs a little extra. They just need to let consenting adults do what we please. Who is the victim here?I had the occasion to speak with a Baltimore County Assistant District Attorney and a vice squad cop, I was giving the cop a bit of a hard time for busting women for a victimless crime. What he told me is what many of us thought and that is they only go after places that they receive complaints about. We also talked about human trafficking which I called a bullshit charge because I have never been with a woman who appeared to forced or what ever nor have I ever heard of any from friends in the business. So if you were on the vice squad and received a complaint about an AMP what resources would you turn to first?

Ginger Man
12-12-13, 09:33
I don't ban trolls, it's a free forum, when I ban them they start all over again two minutes later with a new ID and then I have to find them all over again. Since I don't have an infraction labeled "feeding trolls" what I do is throw the argumentative infraction at the guys who feed them.

I do this because when you guys make posts like this, then they respond and then you have to and none of this has anything to do with Massage Parlors. We could solve this problem by charging you guys 20 bucks a month because then only serious mongers would be here, but since you prefer the site remain free then we have to deal with this.

Why did you post this instead of just adding them to your ignore list? It's easy, click their name, click add to ignore list, problem solved.

Of course KingMountain and Shawnman are the same guy, yes he's a troll. Why are you giving him attention? That's what those freaks fucking live for. Everytime you quote his post and write something it's like you're giving him a free BBBJCOF, they fucking love it when guys argue with them. You will note his reply below this one.

The next time you want to do it, when you're clicking "upload report" with one hand reach for a towel with the other so you can wipe their spooge off your chin.

A2"Ignore" does work like a charm. I have seen all of Assholio's posts dissappear. Makes for a better experience on the board.

Xinyl
12-12-13, 12:06
Went and saw Lina the other day. First time there. The massage was truly excellent, very nice...the best that I've ever had at an AMP. The ending was pretty good too, not overly unique though. The tease was very nice. The best part about it is her huge beautiful tits! Those things are magnificent. I would really like to get a tit job too one time while I was there. She definitely milked me for a while after I shot to be sure I was totally dry. I would repeat again.

KingMountain
12-12-13, 13:40
Looking to find some new parlors so went to four of them yesterday on Bel Air road to check them out for everyones benefit. Two of the four were good to go with nice faces and bodies, will return. One of the four had a line up but not my "types". The last one, no way in hell. So all in all a 50% return on my time investment all for my fellow mongers. As to which is which, just walk in...you'll know. I'll be there this weekend to do the deed.

Kamen
12-12-13, 19:32
Went and saw Lina the other day. First time there. The massage was truly excellent, very nice...the best that I've ever had at an AMP. The ending was pretty good too, not overly unique though. The tease was very nice. The best part about it is her huge beautiful tits! Those things are magnificent. I would really like to get a tit job too one time while I was there. She definitely milked me for a while after I shot to be sure I was totally dry. I would repeat again.Where to find Lina?

RockAndRye
12-12-13, 20:30
Where to find Lina?6401 Bel Air Rd.

Chessi69
12-12-13, 23:48
Was recently visiting again in NE Baltimore. Belair Rd was close to where I was staying and Lina wasn't available so I went to Sky Spa. First time there. Got a warm greeting by a middle age thick girl (not fat, just thick). I gave her a little present of a bag of fruit and she just couldn't believe I brought her something. A little kindness, particularly on your first visit, will take you far. Had a good relaxing medium message. The flip was the usual for an AMP and I got the ending I was looking for. Rooms are nice but there are curtains on the doors. Another monger came in and waited close to my finish, so I think my lady hurried a bit. Overall a nice experience and I would return.

Chessi69.

Just E
12-13-13, 09:24
Saw all the rave reviews so I decided to check her out. I called and was told to come in a half an hour. When I arrived they were still tied up with the previous client. I was offered a drink and waited in the kitchen. After five minutes a provider other than Lina came and got me. I was shown to a room and told to get confortable. I did so and was joined by the same provider that showed me to the room. I was treated to a great massage from head to toe. They lived up to the raving reviews that have been posted up. The provider was extremely nice and attentive. I have had massages in some upscale spas that this rivaled. I left feeling relaxed and will be making here a regular stop. This was a totally different experience than the majority of the AMP's I have gone to.

Laxxx
12-13-13, 15:45
Has it been closed?

KingMountain
12-14-13, 01:30
Zappa, I long ago learned that admin is no longer banning trolls. I agree that KingMountain and Shawnman, and all his other alias need to be on the ignore list. I also agree that it is a good idea to call him out from time to time so that the newbies will not take him seriously. Now as for his penis being freakishly small, Jenny told me it was like he had two outie belly buttons.

Propilot-Always check your six.Reflection.

KingMountain
12-14-13, 01:32
Has it been closed?No as of 12-10. Had a "ball" there.

KingMountain
12-14-13, 01:34
I had the occasion to speak with a Baltimore County Assistant District Attorney and a vice squad cop, I was giving the cop a bit of a hard time for busting women for a victimless crime. What he told me is what many of us thought and that is they only go after places that they receive complaints about. We also talked about human trafficking which I called a bullshit charge because I have never been with a woman who appeared to forced or what ever nor have I ever heard of any from friends in the business. So if you were on the vice squad and received a complaint about an AMP what resources would you turn to first?Trojan and KY.

Crazy Dick
12-14-13, 02:01
Has it been closed?I went there last Sunday (12/1) and they were open.

DCHung
12-14-13, 07:48
Has it been closed?It was closed for a bit last year for a few weeks.

LexLuther
12-14-13, 10:29
[Deleted by Admin]

How many times do I have to say it?

DON'T feed the fucking trolls!

Lex I didn't give you an infraction because he is an asshole, but when you write that, he has to respond, then somebody else does, and NONE of it is about pussy.

Since you wouldn't, I put him on your ignore list for you.

A2

KingMountain
12-14-13, 14:15
I heard this Ten Oaks spa was shut down. I never made it to that place but does anyone know if you could get sucked and fucked there like you could at DS? Do these spas re-open after a while? At the same locations? Any info would be appreciated as I miss my weekly bareback suck and fuck sessions at DS with gennie. Thank you very much my fellow mongers. Monger on!

Mack287
12-15-13, 18:01
I heard this Ten Oaks spa was shut down. I never made it to that place but does anyone know if you could get sucked and fucked there like you could at DS? Do these spas re-open after a while? At the same locations? Any info would be appreciated as I miss my weekly bareback suck and fuck sessions at DS with gennie. Thank you very much my fellow mongers. Monger on!Can this Asshole be for real?

Pussy Romper
12-15-13, 18:30
ML no phone answer all day. Drove by and "OPEN" sign has been removed (not just not lit) Has appearance will be closed awhile. PM any alternatives if seniors are willing to share. Thanks in advance. Bummer. Some good times recently.

Satya
12-15-13, 19:25
[DeletedbyAdmin]

How many times do I have to say it?

DON'T feed the fucking trolls!

Lex I didn't give you an infraction because he is an asshole, but when you write that, he has to respond, then somebody else does, and NONE of it is about pussy.

Since you wouldn't, I put him on your ignore list for you.

A2

But that doesn't help when someone else quotes the asshole.

True dat, just ignore them hoss, they aren't worth your time. However if nobody every quoted them...

A2

Elibom
12-15-13, 20:09
I heard this Ten Oaks spa was shut down. I never made it to that place but does anyone know if you could get sucked and fucked there like you could at DS? Do these spas re-open after a while? At the same locations? Any info would be appreciated as I miss my weekly bareback suck and fuck sessions at DS with gennie. Thank you very much my fellow mongers. Monger on!Can't understand why in the hell you would ask such a blatant poor taste question and give anything and everything to your Uncle Lee. For crying out loud, man, use a little discretion if you want this board to stay active and for you not to be ignored by everyone.

Member #4695
12-15-13, 20:10
My fellow hobbyists, I got blasted because of a rookie mistake. I accept the full responsibility of my mistake. But instead of the party who brought it to my attention. Whom I asked for advice on how to fix the situation. Just told me what a bonehead move it was and how the L.E. Were going to lean on this poor girl. If you see a mistake by a member. Bring it to their attention. And if they ask for advice. On what they did wrong. In my opinion help them out. Its in everybody's best interest to know. So it does not happen again. Does that make sense to everyone concerned? Be safe& happy hunting. Mr see.

Satya
12-15-13, 20:46
Can't understand why in the hell you would ask such a blatant poor taste question and give anything and everything to your Uncle Lee. For crying out loud, man, use a little discretion if you want this board to stay active and for you not to be ignored by everyone.This dude is crying for attention and every time someone gives it to him it rewards his behavior. I have this dude on my ignore list but I can't get away from his quotes. I think he should be shunned.

It is not good news about ML but this is their track record. It is at times like these that I am glad I got married. It's possible I could point seniors in the right direction via PM.

Admin2
12-16-13, 01:37
and for you to be ignored by everyone.A2 gives this idea two big thumbs up! Even quoting him and asking the question adds fuel to the fire. Just fucking ignore him.

A2

HcLine
12-16-13, 12:19
A2 gives this idea two big thumbs up! Even quoting him and asking the question adds fuel to the fire. Just fucking ignore him.

A2It's amazing how the ignore feature works. They would be out of here in 2 weeks if it was done by all regular users.

HC.

KingMountain
12-16-13, 18:13
[Message to Admin deleted].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

AoxoMoxoa
12-16-13, 18:16
This dude is crying for attention and every time someone gives it to him it rewards his behavior. I have this dude on my ignore list but I can't get away from his quotes. I think he should be shunned.

It is not good news about ML but this is their track record. It is at times like these that I am glad I got married. It's possible I could point seniors in the right direction via PM.You're right about ML, they seem to leave for a period then return under different management. I was there during the summer and I wasn't impressed at all. I miss the days of Sophia from the summer of 2012 and 2005-2006 before that terrible day in mid August of 06.

Elibom
12-16-13, 18:26
A2 gives this idea two big thumbs up! Even quoting him and asking the question adds fuel to the fire. Just fucking ignore him.

A2You are right. Now if you could only please tell us all of the aliases so we can block them too.

Zappa3
12-16-13, 20:28
I think it would be nice if you could put all the people who put him on their ignore list on his ignore list too. Apparently, he can still reply to my post even though he's been on my ignore list. Before one logs in you can still see his post. Its kind of like trying not to look at the car accident when driving by.

A2

Admin2
12-16-13, 23:53
I think it would be nice if you could put all the people who put him on their ignore list on his ignore list too. Apparently, he can still reply to my post even though he's been on my ignore list. Before one logs in you can still see his post. Its kind of like trying not to look at the car accident when driving by.I see ugly chicks every day, it doesn't make me want to go gay.

You can still ignore him even if you see him. Hell I gotta read his posts every day.

A2

HcLine
12-17-13, 19:06
I see ugly chicks every day, it doesn't make me want to go gay.

You can still ignore him even if you see him. Hell I gotta read his posts every day.

A2You, sir, are too funny! Love the linear logic.

HcLine
12-17-13, 19:09
I see ugly chicks every day, it doesn't make me want to go gay.

A2What's wrong with ugly? Grateful and with not an entire trunk of expectations. I'm ugly but then I'm certain that I;'m in good company on this board! Ugly mongers unite. Pussy.

KingMountain
12-17-13, 22:57
You share your photos with me and then I'll share my photos with you of me fucking her and of her sucking my cock. Cum all over her face. Deal?Damn! You are quite the photog. Hope you enjoyed my series of photos of gennie manipulating my cock to copulation. It seem in a few shots you used a hidden camera. True? Was it in DS? Your last photo gives a whole new meaning to the term "getting a facial". Do you know where she works now after the DS shutdown? PM me with that info, thanks.

Mountain110
12-18-13, 00:36
There's a New England proverb that I want to share- "Nobody loves a fat woman, but Ohhhhhhhhhh how a fat woman can love!" Whats that got to do with this thread- Nothing. Just thought I'd throw it in.

Satya
12-18-13, 01:39
There's a New England proverb that I want to share- "Nobody loves a fat woman, but Ohhhhhhhhhh how a fat woman can love!" Whats that got to do with this thread- Nothing. Just thought I'd throw it in.Who are you, do I know you? I don't think so yet you sent me a PM. I don't think this is quite the way to establish your self here. If you have some info to share, share it. That is how it works around here in my opinion. As far as I know your first activity here was to send me a PM. Work your way up through the ranks. I didn't send this in a PM because I want others to be aware.

BonsaiBoner
12-18-13, 13:05
Was out and about Monday evening before the game. I was looking to get into something just couldn't decide what. Finally decided to stop in at lavender since I was in the area. The place is Immaculate and very clean. Half curtains on the rooms. And the middle aged woman that answered the door and was my attendant was just not attractive at all. The massage was ok but nothing special. She did do the hot stones. First time I had that. Standard finish. I won't be going back. Better places elsewhere.

Gintonicrocks
12-18-13, 13:54
For a change, this report does not have a sea of blue ink in it. Lately I have been looking on BP Rubs for stimulation. While I know this is the Massage Parlor thread I thought someone might have had a good time with one of these providers. I visited one north of Baltimore, and had a stimulating above the waist only time. I have rtff'd the BP review thread and haven't found much in the way of reports, so I am asking here. It looks like some nice talent on BP but I wonder if they are using the TBC upsell, or if their 140-160 rate is inclusive? If anyone has info, it would be appreciated. Stay classy Baltimore!

GTR.

Stevecaton
12-18-13, 15:46
For a change, this report does not have a sea of blue ink in it. Lately I have been looking on BP Rubs for stimulation. While I know this is the Massage Parlor thread I thought someone might have had a good time with one of these providers. I visited one north of Baltimore, and had a stimulating above the waist only time. I have rtff'd the BP review thread and haven't found much in the way of reports, so I am asking here. It looks like some nice talent on BP but I wonder if they are using the TBC upsell, or if their 140-160 rate is inclusive? If anyone has info, it would be appreciated. Stay classy Baltimore!

GTR.If this helps I visited Rachelle not long ago while she was still in Glen Burnie. A really great experience, she was very accommodating. She is average looking at best and a slightly thicker body but honestly it did not matter because she performed outstandingly. Everything was included at the price quoted. PM me if you have any questions or need any details.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specialscome-see-rachelle-highly-reviewed-36/8293876

Oriole Mon
12-18-13, 16:56
Went by and confirm they closed. Wonder if the Hala market will buy the place and finally push them out for good.

Oriole.

VAPilot
12-18-13, 17:21

GTR.GTR,

I've responded to a few ads from the NOVA area and have no insight into Bmore; however...

My first experience was with an ad placed by a "MILF", her description not mine. Pic was several years and 30-40 lbs ago. Rub was at her place on her bed. Rub was ok, but not spectacular, but then I compare them all to Lina. She had large natural somewhat floppy tits that were bare and fare game. Nothing below the waist. HE was included, nothing else on menu. She was a very nice woman. She said she had a short term financial crisis and needed money. I've not seen any more ads from her since.

Second time was with a 25 yo, borderline BBW. There was no massage at all even though that was the gist of the ad. It was all inclusive and GFE. I've seen her a few times since. I get the frequent fliers discount now. I very much like the massage part so I was disappointed at first, but I got over it. She is gay, but does guys occasionally because she likes it and the supplemental income. Took place on a bed in a hotel room that she had booked. Her typical rates are .5 BJ, $ FS. I usually tip .4.

Third experience was with a massage student. Older woman 40's, white. There was a decent massage that was cheap (.3), but nothing else at all on the menu. I went back 3-4 times. Took place at her house on a real massage table.

The fourth experience was another student. Mid 20's, black. The massage was great! FS was a small up-charge. Brought total to $, including tip. I've been back several times. Takes place on a bed in a hotel that she books.

Hope that helps!

Crazy Dick
12-18-13, 21:02
Went by and confirm they closed. Wonder if the Hala market will buy the place and finally push them out for good.

Oriole.Oh come on! You mean the meat at ML was not Hala! OMG Sorry to see them closed. I go back to when Jackie owned ML. Somehow that place seems to come back to life. Let's hope so.

Crazy Dick.

So many Asian women so little money.

Satya
12-18-13, 21:06
Oh come on! You mean the meat at ML was not Hala! OMG Sorry to see them closed. I go back to when Jackie owned ML. Somehow that place seems to come back to life. Let's hope so.

Crazy Dick.

So many Asian women so little money.Someone could rent the place and stock it with girls then be in business. Something to think about.

MikeWalter
12-19-13, 05:32
Saw apple off of York Road at spa... She is a fruit! Can't stand that place but something keeps bringing me back. Older woman, nice touch, avg body, too high of cost. 70 for house, 80 for tip, avg service w out full... Then went to black and decker off joppa Road and saw? WTF was her name? Great body, 7 face, nice tits, no ass. Nice massage w no extras... Any body know her name? Going to try again.

KingMountain
12-19-13, 15:11
Someone could rent the place and stock it with girls then be in business. Something to think about.Good idea. Instead of me being a paying monger, why not have the monger pay me? I've got a lot of extra cash laying around for the rents, no problem there. Now to find the asian stock, that could get tricky but worth it as you get to fuck the employees for free. M L papasan, it has a nice ring to it.

MoonMonger
12-21-13, 05:39
Wanted to stop by before work yesterday but saw marked car parked 4 houses down with LEO inside. Circled around 4 times in 1 1/2 hr. Still there. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Hope not planning surprise visit. Be cautious. Went to visit other parlor. Report to follow.

Gintonicrocks
12-21-13, 21:44
[QUOTE=Moonmonger;1961166]Wanted to stop by before work yesterday but saw marked car parked 4 houses down with LEO inside. Circled around 4 times in 1 1/2 hr. Still there. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Hope not planning surprise visit. Be cautious. Went to visit other parlor. Report to follow.[/QUOTE
]Why be vague, if LE is there, what's the big secret about the location. Aren't most of the BelAir Rd. places located on corners?

GTR.

MoonMonger
12-22-13, 08:17
Yellow bugs keep a biting, so put on my boots and went a hiking. Trekked down to the lower end of Belair Road, or so I was told. Ended up at a place called the comfort spa, or something like that in direct translation, ha. Got too tired and fell sleep, as I was drifting into the deep. An Easter flower blossomed up, like the ones they grow in a pond and not in a cup. She is in her mid thirty and quite a bit dainty. There is another flower tho, you might want to check that one out also. Bigger and taller, compared to the one that is smaller. It is entirely your choice, brother. Her hands are like magic, feels great like a stiff drink smoothen out with tonic. Hard or soft for you to choose, whichever way you will not lose. Flipped me over like a rover. That's when I saw her caught a snake with her bare hands, she soon became one of my best friends. O la la, wow wow wa. Took a full hour of nap, but then, when you feel good, who is keeping tap.

YMMV details for contributors.

MoonMonger
12-22-13, 22:24
]Why be vague, if LE is there, what's the big secret about the location. Aren't most of the BelAir Rd. places located on corners?

GTR.[/QUOTE]Thought we were told to be discrete, so that’s what I did. Like I said, maybe it is something, maybe it is nothing, maybe LE is just investigating a crime in the neighbor's house. Just wants everybody to play safe and be cautious. Now I feel like I get reprimanded for not being specific. I am confused. Anyone who frequents Belair Road would know which ‘corner house’ it is, if not, there is always PM. I have never asked for info in my past posts, all of them were my experience to be shared with everyone, it is a public service. If my info is not being appreciated, I will just stop posting. It will not be my lost.

Gintonicrocks
12-22-13, 23:12

GTR.Thought we were told to be discrete, so that’s what I did. Like I said, maybe it is something, maybe it is nothing, maybe LE is just investigating a crime in the neighbor's house. Just wants everybody to play safe and be cautious. Now I feel like I get reprimanded for not being specific. I am confused. Anyone who frequents Belair Road would know which ‘corner house’ it is, if not, there is always PM. I have never asked for info in my past posts, all of them were my experience to be shared with everyone, it is a public service. If my info is not being appreciated, I will just stop posting. It will not be my lost.[/QUOTE]

Moonmonger, sorry if you thought I was blasting you. Just for clarity, I think discussion of extra services on the public forum, giving explicit information does not aid our hobby. However, information that protects or informs us should be safe on a public forum. Personally, I would rather use PM to inform others of my activity, while leaving only a brief tease on the open side. This way I can keep my contacts to a few trusted friends. If you are a regular contributor of good information, I don't care what your membership status is, I'll share with you. For the most part, we are anonymous to each other, and being such we should be careful what we disclose as a matter of caution. Keep posting, it is appreciated.
GTR

Timonelama
12-23-13, 12:16
Looks like there is lots of good AMP's in Baltimore...can't wait to visit the city soon.

Butter Dog
12-23-13, 21:30
Stopped by an old haunt of mine recently. The providers are older. But mine was pretty (strange, but nice how some Asian women can keep great looks with age). The rub was nice. Well above average. This place can be hit or miss. I definitely got a hit this time. Still limited menu, but I'm okay with that.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 7.

Body: 6.

Attitude: 8.

Service: 8.

BD.

Horsetrader
12-25-13, 10:44
May you all find a tight little K-girl under your tree wearing nothing but a bow and a smile.

PvtGumshoe
12-25-13, 10:59
May you all find a tight little K-girl under your tree wearing nothing but a bow and a smile.Didn't happen but it is something wonderful to day dream about.

Satya
12-25-13, 13:43
May you all find a tight little K-girl under your tree wearing nothing but a bow and a smile.I did but she is Chinese.

DarkDante87
12-27-13, 10:08
Since I work fairly close to it...moravia was usually a go-to for the quick healing...I know its under new management and haven't been since...could a fellow monger fill me in on the latest from there? Girls? Service? Etc.

Monger83
12-29-13, 22:59
I recently went to the Sky Spa. Its nothing fancy, but usually get good service. No FS though. Really, I'm writing this just to ask that all patrons wash before you go or have them give you a table shower. My last visit was great except the smell from the customer before me. The room smelled terrible. Smelled like an ass that hasn't been washed for days. Similar to the ass of a SW. The provider was very nice, but I could tell that the smell was getting to her. Please gentleman{TCS. Ellipses}do not go in there smelling like a SW.

Ginger Man
12-30-13, 07:18
I recently went to the Sky Spa. Its nothing fancy, but usually get good service. No FS though. Really, I'm writing this just to ask that all patrons wash before you go or have them give you a table shower. My last visit was great except the smell from the customer before me. The room smelled terrible. Smelled like an ass that hasn't been washed for days. Similar to the ass of a SW. The provider was very nice, but I could tell that the smell was getting to her. Please gentleman{TCS. Ellipses}do not go in there smelling like a SW.On the same subject, a lot of these places, especially the Chinese spots, do themselves no favors by leaving the same towels on the tables. And then there are the small towels up top. A thin sheet of tissue paper is not enough to keep the massage tables sanitary or even clean smelling. I either replace the towels myself or demand they do it. But when I leave and see them just put new tissue on top of the towels we just recreated upon, well, yuck. There are creepy crawlies, crabs and scabies, that can reside in these towels for a time, and hop onto the next client.

PurePressure
12-30-13, 23:03
Victoria from an fan favorite AMP located north of the city is in town for the next few days. Trusted seniors can pm me for digits.

KingMountain
12-30-13, 23:27
Haven't posted in a while. Had a Chinese girl as a house guest for the weekend. Had 4 orgasms in 36 hours including a 2 hour blowjob in between on 1 cealis pill. That shit works. On the clean issue at parlors I always go clean for the ladies so they get a nice aroma around my cock. Why waste time on a shower when you can be fucking. Then I have them wash their pussy after taking the house fee so it is fresh. While they are gone I replace the pillow towel with a clean one and lay down two clean towels side by side to cover the whole table. Have gotten a little flack for this routine but I tell them "the customer is always right" and to wash another load.

PurePressure
12-31-13, 11:24
Gentlemen, please check your pms.

Horsetrader
01-01-14, 13:15
While they are gone I replace the pillow towel with a clean one and lay down two clean towels side by side to cover the whole table. Have gotten a little flack for this routine but I tell them "the customer is always right" and to wash another load.Don't count on the folded towels on the rack in the room actually being clean. I've often seen them refold my used towel and put it on the rack.

A wise old longer once told me that he brought his own towel. I may start doing that myself.

Cgen13
01-01-14, 23:17
I recently went to the AMP at 7120 Hartford Road. I was met with a short girl by the name of Cindy. I was put in a room, I'm in there 30 minutes after 25 min I got dressed and she finally showed up. Instead of staying for a hour I settled for 30 min. I got a 5 min pat on my back then the flip and he lasted another 5 min. I was out of there with in 15 min. I'm never goin back.

PaulHahn3
01-02-14, 11:10
Victoria from an fan favorite AMP located north of the city is in town for the next few days. Trusted seniors can pm me for digits.Saw her the morning she arrived. Would like to again tomorrow, but snow is coming tonight. We'll see. She is very safety-minded.

KingMountain
01-02-14, 23:56
Don't count on the folded towels on the rack in the room actually being clean. I've often seen them refold my used towel and put it on the rack.

A wise old longer once told me that he brought his own towel. I may start doing that myself.You are right. Don't understand it though. Why would they not just run a wash load? Every monger pays a house fee and some level of tip averaging at least 100. To wash and dry a load of towels could not be more than 1. Sheer laziness? Different mindset? Cultural mores?

Monger83
01-03-14, 18:15
Today I took a trip to Lina's spa. Upon arriving I was greeted by a chubby middle. Aged asian woman. I believe that she used to work at Lavender. Similar to my massage at lavendar, it was great. However, there were no extras{TCS. Ellipses}at all. I'm not sure if this is the norm, but afterwards as I was leaving she asked for a tip. I was kind of surprised.

PurePressure
01-04-14, 17:52
TOFTT for the new red spa. Currently sporting one non. Asian provider, she is young and smokin. When they get the other rooms up to speed they should have 3 providers. Damage is .6 and .8 with upgrade available for not much more. Massage is weak, but you're paying for non asian looks really. Looks like they use the same providers from the old touch spa in Columbia.

KingMountain
01-05-14, 01:15
TOFTT for the new red spa. Currently sporting one non. Asian provider, she is young and smokin. When they get the other rooms up to speed they should have 3 providers. Damage is .6 and .8 with upgrade available for not much more. Massage is weak, but you're paying for non asian looks really. Looks like they use the same providers from the old touch spa in Columbia.To the red spa? Thanks.

Ampdude69
01-06-14, 14:15
Anyone seen this provider lately. If so, any adbice on contact. Have tried calling and leaving messages twice over the past few weeks and nothing back. Also, I hear extras are a little pricey, wouldn't mind more info on that. I don't mind paying as long as its not outrageous.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/refer.asp?trueURL=1&URL=http%3A%2F%2Flovelycandy%2Enaughtynsexy%2Ecom

JankMaster
01-06-14, 15:23
Anyone know if the place on phila Road is still open.if s inbox me with your experience there.I'm dying since ml closed.that was right around the corner from me.am QI QI in Pikesville didn't last at all and they were just basic finish but one of the best massages I've ever had.

DCHung
01-06-14, 23:53
Anyone seen this provider lately. If so, any adbice on contact. Have tried calling and leaving messages twice over the past few weeks and nothing back. Also, I hear extras are a little pricey, wouldn't mind more info on that. I don't mind paying as long as its not outrageous.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/refer.asp?trueURL=1&URL=http%3A%2F%2Flovelycandy%2Enaughtynsexy%2EcomYou have to get in touch with her based on her BP posts. If you don't get an answer call back in 45 min.

Hawkeye In Md
01-07-14, 12:01
I realize that she is in Columbia, but she runs her ads in the baltimore BP area. So forgive me if you feel I am mis-posting.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tamra-100-2014-new-year-specials-absolutely-best-body-rubs-22/7650356

For those who can answer this, I appreciate the info..

Is her VIP all inclusive for her quoted price? If not, what is her additional dontation?

Feel free to pm me if you don't feel like posting to the forum.

Be safe out there.

Hawk.

Rockman 2000
01-07-14, 15:49
I realize that she is in Columbia, but she runs her ads in the baltimore BP area. So forgive me if you feel I am mis-posting.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tamra-100-2014-new-year-specials-absolutely-best-body-rubs-22/7650356

For those who can answer this, I appreciate the info..

Is her VIP all inclusive for her quoted price? If not, what is her additional dontation?

Feel free to pm me if you don't feel like posting to the forum.

Be safe out there.

Hawk.You have to see her 5 times to earn "VIP" status. I went and saw her and her friend, Hearts (who is adorable). They both have great spinner bodies, Tamra is a little rough in the face but great body. I paid $150 for a 30 minute 4 hand. It was great having 4 hands for the HE. She told me that when you "Earn" VIP status then for extra $, don't know how much, you get a CBJ. I don't think its worth it. She is also way out of my way. Someone did make the point that Tamra worked with Sunny prior and there was a post about a pimp hanging around. I didn't see anyone, its a nice area, nice clean environment. I would go see her partner 1 on 1 in a second. Otherwise I am not inclined to go back.

Went to VR the other day. Got a decent massage and standard ending for $.40, mutual touching was allowed, nice clean place.

DCHung
01-07-14, 16:09
You have to see her 5 times to earn "VIP" status. I went and saw her and her friend, Hearts (who is adorable). They both have great spinner bodies, Tamra is a little rough in the face but great body. I paid $150 for a 30 minute 4 hand. It was great having 4 hands for the HE. She told me that when you "Earn" VIP status then for extra $, don't know how much, you get a CBJ. I don't think its worth it. She is also way out of my way. Someone did make the point that Tamra worked with Sunny prior and there was a post about a pimp hanging around. I didn't see anyone, its a nice area, nice clean environment. I would go see her partner 1 on 1 in a second. Otherwise I am not inclined to go back.

Went to VR the other day. Got a decent massage and standard ending for $.40, mutual touching was allowed, nice clean place.She's exercising smart business practices. Entice repeat customers.

Stoves Hot
01-08-14, 02:35
You have to see her 5 times to earn "VIP" status. I went and saw her and her friend, Hearts (who is adorable). They both have great spinner bodies, Tamra is a little rough in the face but great body. I paid $150 for a 30 minute 4 hand. It was great having 4 hands for the HE. She told me that when you "Earn" VIP status then for extra $, don't know how much, you get a CBJ. I don't think its worth it. She is also way out of my way. Someone did make the point that Tamra worked with Sunny prior and there was a post about a pimp hanging around. I didn't see anyone, its a nice area, nice clean environment. I would go see her partner 1 on 1 in a second. Otherwise I am not inclined to go back.
Thanks I was kind of curious about this one.

Just E
01-08-14, 08:12
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-tranquility-with-exotic-island-caramel-beauties60-specials-private-incall-25/8357665

I have some work over on the other side of the beltway. So I was looking for a decent rub provider on that side. I cam across what I figure must be seceral in one place. I only found one review for them. I had to use my phone so searching in depth is a PITA. Anyone been to yhis or the other providers. Inbox me if you have thanks.

Drop a Load
01-08-14, 18:57
Looks like Lina's got busted. At least according to the evening news.

Butter Dog
01-08-14, 21:34
Does this mean that my frequent flyer's club card is now void?

What's up with the reports about the video and audio recording devices? Hmmm.

BD.

Snipey42
01-08-14, 21:50

BD.They put in Audio video stuff after they got rolled. Other than that, business as usual.

Happy One
01-08-14, 22:26

BD.They are probably not the only ones taking videos and recording for the workers safety. For those that went there I hope your dick is smiling, they may decide to see if they can find you as a witness or prosecute.

VAPilot
01-09-14, 00:50

BD.At Lina's shop on Belair Rd there is one camera on the outside door before going up the stairs.

At Lavender there are 3 cameras, outside of front door, reception area, and hallway.

There is no on site recording device. Its streamed over IP to a remote location. There is no audio recorded, only video.

There are no cameras in any of the rooms. Lina and Wendy were robbed and brutalized by two thugs this fall. It is for their protection. Personally I'd prefer she had a gun. I taught her to shoot and she isn't a bad shot.

I've got a cute pic of her with my AK47 (Chinese made of course)!

AlwaysLooking7
01-09-14, 17:00
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raid

Butter Dog
01-09-14, 20:25
At Lina's shop on Belair Rd there is one camera on the outside door before going up the stairs.

I knew about the thugery and agree with entrance cameras for safety. The news outlets are reporting disguised cameras in the rooms. But I am naturally cynical and take everything in the media (and on this forum for that matter of fact) with a grain of salt. Maybe KM left behind one of his imaginary cameras by mistake?

Anyways, sad to see this one fall victim to the man!

BD.

VAPilot
01-09-14, 21:31
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raidIt sounds like Uncle LEO planted the cameras. Lina didn't put them there.

LexLuther
01-09-14, 22:36
It sounds like Uncle LEO planted the cameras. Lina didn't put them there.VAPilot,

That was great of you to teach her how to shoot. Very sad to see she has been closed down.

BTW, did she actually offer FS sex or just a topless massage?

Thanks.

LexLuther.

KingMountain
01-09-14, 22:59
I knew about the thugery and agree with entrance cameras for safety. The news outlets are reporting disguised cameras in the rooms. But I am naturally cynical and take everything in the media (and on this forum for that matter of fact) with a grain of salt. Maybe KM left behind one of his imaginary cameras by mistake?

Anyways, sad to see this one fall victim to the man!

BD.I never made it to Lina's. After reading her reviews and seeing a photo of her I knew she wasn't my type. I prefer taller, smaller breasted, good looking AMP working girls. I have never left or will leave a camera behind. That would be a waste of my time and my money not to mention the inferiority complex it would give to the viewer. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. KM.

Horsetrader
01-10-14, 10:22
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raid"During the warrant search, officers seized hidden cameras that were in smoke detectors in the rooms, which recorded the sexual encounters." If this statement is true, I can't imagine that ULE planted it without management knowledge. If it existed at all, I have to believe that the AMP management knew about it.

Just E
01-10-14, 10:39
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raidThe ads are still showing business as usual. Not sure what that is about.

LexLuther
01-10-14, 10:53
The ads are still showing business as usual. Not sure what that is about.Just as with print ads, electronic ads are placed and paid for well in advance.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
01-10-14, 10:57
VAPilot,

That was great of you to teach her how to shoot. Very sad to see she has been closed down.

Thanks.

LexLuther.On second thought though, given that she was charged with some serious crimes, it might actually have gone worse for her had she had firearms in the place. But given that they are mainland Chinese gals, it's doubtful that they would have bought or ever used firearms. It's just not part of their culture to defend themselves with firearms.

LexLuther.

John Marigold
01-10-14, 11:09
It would appear to be contradictory if LEO planted them since it says in the news report that "Linua Zhang and Guan were charged with.. Unlawful filming." Of course, it is possible that this is all an LEO fabrication (about the filming) in an attempt to scare mongerers from going to these places because they might be filmed.

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raid#ixzz2 q0 a5 YRsT.

It sounds like Uncle LEO planted the cameras. Lina didn't put them there.

LexLuther
01-10-14, 12:27
It would appear to be contradictory if LEO planted them since it says in the news report that "Linua Zhang and Guan were charged with.. Unlawful filming." Of course, it is possible that this is all an LEO fabrication (about the filming) in an attempt to scare mongerers from going to these places because they might be filmed.

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/three-women-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raid#ixzz2 q0 a5 YRsT.Where I live, there is a street which is well known not only for SW activity, but also for LE busts of those who patronize those SWs. Interestingly, an AMP has just opened on that very stretch of road. Makes you wonder if the community decided to license such an establishment in order to rid itself of the SW activity. If that's true, then it's ironic that in Baltimore, the fuzz is cracking down on AMP activity. It's always seemed to me that it is better for a community to have mongers relieve themselves of stress indoors and out of the view of the innocent. But that may not be the case. Or is it a case of different viewpoints in different communities?

Makes you scratch your head in wonder.

LexLuther.

VAPilot
01-10-14, 13:04
VAPilot,

Thanks.

LexLuther.I have known her and been a friend of hers for several years. I have never known her to offer FS. She has nice tits and I know that she has frequent requests for fondling, but I do not think she offered a topless massage.

I have not been to her shop since a little before Thanksgiving. At that time, I do not believe she had cameras in the rooms. I had complete access to her back room and the computer she uses to monitor all her cameras and I would have seen it. Its not impossible that she had them installed after that time, but From what I know of Lina, I think it is highly unlikely.

LexLuther
01-10-14, 19:42
I have known her and been a friend of hers for several years. I have never known her to offer FS. She has nice tits and I know that she has frequent requests for fondling, but I do not think she offered a topless massage.

I have not been to her shop since a little before Thanksgiving. At that time, I do not believe she had cameras in the rooms. I had complete access to her back room and the computer she uses to monitor all her cameras and I would have seen it. Its not impossible that she had them installed after that time, but From what I know of Lina, I think it is highly unlikely.It looks as though she has been set up to me. I hope she has access to a good lawyer. Any of you blokes lawyers?

LexLuther.

KingMountain
01-10-14, 23:23
It looks as though she has been set up to me. I hope she has access to a good lawyer. Any of you blokes lawyers?

LexLuther.Fees are $300 per hour.

MoonMonger
01-11-14, 09:15
Been away for the past week, missed all the actions at Lina's. Anytime LE sits outside an establishment for 1 1/2 hrs (or more), you know they are planning something. See my post on 12-1.

Belair Road Corner House alert.

Wanted to stop by before work yesterday but saw marked car parked 4 houses down with LEO inside. Circled around 4 times in 1 1/2 hr. Still there. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Hope not planning surprise visit. Be cautious. Went to visit other parlor. Report to follow.

VAPilot
01-11-14, 22:55
Been away for the past week, missed all the actions at Lina's. Anytime LE sits outside an establishment for 1 1/2 hrs (or more), you know they are planning something. See my post on 12-1.

Belair Road Corner House alert.

Wanted to stop by before work yesterday but saw marked car parked 4 houses down with LEO inside. Circled around 4 times in 1 1/2 hr. Still there. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Hope not planning surprise visit. Be cautious. Went to visit other parlor. Report to follow.Moon,

I recall your post. You had it pegged...

Pilot.

Ampdude69
01-13-14, 09:07
01-06-14*13:15#7399 Ampdude69*Regular MemberReports15 Ampdude69.

Candy.

Still wondering about extras and prices? Anyone?

DarkDante87
01-13-14, 09:28
Lina did indeed record people...she has the charge on her record for illegally recording people with sexual intent... Its a Private place-prurient intent charge.

LexLuther
01-13-14, 09:54
Lina did indeed record people...she has the charge on her record for illegally recording people with sexual intent... Its a Private place-prurient intent charge.They're going to have a hard time making that charge stick. I really hope she can get competent representation. My guess is that if she did record people, she did it to protect herself from an entrapment charge.

LexLuther.

Bullmarket2
01-13-14, 09:59
What is so sad is that Lina gave the best massage. There was no one like her.

DarkDante87
01-13-14, 14:00
They're going to have a hard time making that charge stick. I really hope she can get competent representation. My guess is that if she did record people, she did it to protect herself from an entrapment charge.

LexLuther.I def agree with you...she probably wasnt recording people for playful purposes LOL...I just wanted other mongers to be wary that this DID actually happen and not a fabrication by police.

VAPilot
01-13-14, 20:13
I suppose it is possible that there was a new girl at a local spa that the mms got reports from regular customers that the girl was offering more than the standard menu. The new girl most likely denied this. The mms could have then contracted with a Chinese guy who previously did work for her a few days before the end of the year to install some cameras in hopes to learn the truth.

HcLine
01-13-14, 20:40
I suppose it is possible that there was a new girl at a local spa that the mms got reports from regular customers that the girl was offering more than the standard menu. The new girl most likely denied this. The mms could have then contracted with a Chinese guy who previously did work for her a few days before the end of the year to install some cameras in hopes to learn the truth.Why would a regular discuss additional fringe benefits with mgt. That a new "therapist" is offering? Just saying!!

Rockman 2000
01-14-14, 12:31
Anyone with information on Red Spa? They just started advertising on BP. It says in Towson. Google the phone number and you get a debt recovery service. Something doesn't appear to add up.

Rockman 2000
01-14-14, 12:36
01-06-14*13:15#7399 Ampdude69*Regular MemberReports15 Ampdude69.

Candy.

Still wondering about extras and prices? Anyone?Extras are available but VERY pricey for a BP girl. All the former TBC chicks want way too much. At their prices go to a high quality escort. Its cheaper, you don't have to jerk around negotiating on a massage table and you can get two pops in an hour. Those pics are her but they don't show her teeth which are not good and a huge turn off for me personally. She does have a real nice body though.

Satya
01-14-14, 13:16
Anyone with information on Red Spa? They just started advertising on BP. It says in Towson. Google the phone number and you get a debt recovery service. Something doesn't appear to add up.I called them and they are real. I am going soon and will post a report.

VAPilot
01-14-14, 17:51
Why would a regular discuss additional fringe benefits with mgt. That a new "therapist" is offering? Just saying!!I have no independent knowledge of the facts. I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot me.

Zappa3
01-14-14, 23:25
This place is one more reason I don't have the desire to try something new since jhh closed. Maybe it was the luck of the draw (in my case bad) but I got Liu Liu. She was friendly enough but looks and bodywise about a 5/10. She's a powerful women and you may want to think twice about requesting the massage to be strong. For the most part the massage consisted of her pushing into my spine with her powerful elbow. This women was about as strong as a bear but unfortunately built a little bit like one too. The flip seemed to arrive a little early at around 20-25 minutes. I didn't really care too much because it was not a good or relaxing massage. Regardless, I got what I came for, no pun intended. I was only too happy to be finished the flip and complete the hour with something a little softer and less painful. At that point she answered the phone when another monger called and apparently he recognized her voice and knew her name and appeared to be a regular customer who was about 5 minutes away, most likely at the Punjab market. Then I proceeded to get the bum's rush. I protested only slightly as I was feeling apathy set in. Not sure what she was trying to say but it seemed like one hour means 45 minutes. I thought the Chinese were good at math and did recall her saying "$60 for hour". So it ended up being 35 minutes with an "IOU for another 15 minute, customer coming now". She said she'd be there another month. I'm thinking I might try again then but doubt it. I think there was another provider there from what I heard but I never saw them. If I do go back, I'd ask who is working and walk out if I got her again. YMMV, as at least one other monget seems to disagree with me. I have to admit she did have nice tits though. Looks=5, face=6, attitude=7, service=6. I would not repeat. Seniors may pm for details or to let me know that it was them that I heard loud and clear on her phone the other night.

KingMountain
01-14-14, 23:35
This place is one more reason I don't have the desire to try something new since jhh closed. Maybe it was the luck of the draw (in my case bad) but I got Liu Liu. She was friendly enough but looks and bodywise about a 5/10. She's a powerful women and you may want to think twice about requesting the massage to be strong. For the most part the massage consisted of her pushing into my spine with her powerful elbow. This women was about as strong as a bear but unfortunately built a little bit like one too. The flip seemed to arrive a little early at around 20-25 minutes. I didn't really care too much because it was not a good or relaxing massage. Regardless, I got what I came for, no pun intended. I was only too happy to be finished the flip and complete the hour with something a little softer and less painful. At that point she answered the phone when another monger called and apparently he recognized her voice and knew her name and appeared to be a regular customer who was about 5 minutes away, most likely at the Punjab market. Then I proceeded to get the bum's rush. I protested only slightly as I was feeling apathy set in. Not sure what she was trying to say but it seemed like one hour means 45 minutes. I thought the Chinese were good at math and did recall her saying "$60 for hour". So it ended up being 35 minutes with an "IOU for another 15 minute, customer coming now". She said she'd be there another month. I'm thinking I might try again then but doubt it. I think there was another provider there from what I heard but I never saw them. If I do go back, I'd ask who is working and walk out if I got her again. YMMV, as at least one other monget seems to disagree with me. I have to admit she did have nice tits though. Looks=5, face=6, attitude=7, service=6. I would not repeat. Seniors may pm for details or to let me know that it was them that I heard loud and clear on her phone the other night.Next time demand a refund. Full refund or pro-rated as to your time slighted if you prefer. I have at different AMPs and have always gotten my request.

Gintonicrocks
01-15-14, 10:20
Zappa, sorry to hear of your bad luck. I have been there 5-6 times in last few months, and have received 55- 60 minutes. Each time. My provider's name was Ginnie, but there were three different Ginnies. There are usually more than one working at any time. Best Ginnie was young (20's) and a little meat on her bones. After flip and whatever, she rubbed my feet with lotion, and gave me a nice keg massage till my time was up.

GTR.

AngleOfRepose
01-15-14, 13:17
I saw Liz / Beth at her "Oasis of Serenity" in Severna Park ( http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-oasis-of-serenity-your-haven-awaits-you/7604927). She delivered a competent massage with minimal draping, oddly chatty for someone who claims to prefer quiet. She is heavyset, late 30's / early 40's, but with enough cleavage to beg the question if anyone has tried her "massage training" sessions where you practice on her--is the view worth the time? Does she ever go beyond her stated policy of no HE?

Zappa3
01-15-14, 21:22
I can only chalk it up to bad luck and just wanted to get the word out that if you get this provider, you may want to bail. Believe me, you've never steered me wrong in the past. Maybe if you're built like a walrus, that powerful elbow might do wonders for your back. However, not mine.

Zappa, sorry to hear of your bad luck. I have been there 5-6 times in last few months, and have received 55- 60 minutes. Each time. My provider's name was Ginnie, but there were three different Ginnies. There are usually more than one working at any time. Best Ginnie was young (20's) and a little meat on her bones. After flip and whatever, she rubbed my feet with lotion, and gave me a nice keg massage till my time was up.

GTR.

KingMountain
01-16-14, 00:02
Usually monger in MD but had business in VA last week. Always thought VA was hand job only. Man, was I wrong. I got sucked and fucked in a parlor just off 395 on Friday. She said it was her first day and I was her first customer. No reason to doubt it. So good I went back yesterday for a repeat performance. PM me for name and location then thank me for breaking her in...the right way.

Johnfamous
01-16-14, 10:17
I had a dream I took a trip to Red Spa yesterday. They are located in a small office building just south of Towson University on York Rd., which just so happens to also house...my dentist. And they are up the street from a church. I don't think they are going to last long in that location. Was greeted by an attractive AA young woman in a mini-dress with a zipper and heels. Was taken into a very dark room with a massage table and a chair. Handed over the .90 for an hour and the young woman left the room. When she returned she told me that tips were required. I said okay and that I expected I would be tipping. She set an egg timer. Well, that was more of a hopeful comment. I got an okay body rub on my back and legs. Tried to start a conversation to make things a little more friendly, but I got one word responses. There was a lot of conversation outside the room and I could hear that the phone rang a lot. My face was stuck in the little face holder, and I commented that I it was strange to be massaged by a beautiful girl and not be able to see her. She said, "well I'm going to turn you over in about two minutes. I'll be right back." And she left the room. So, I turned myself over. When she came back in she returned to the rub and literally hid herself behind her long hair (a wig maybe). I really couldn't see much of her. I asked her if she would remove any of her clothing. She said, "The owner told us we are not required to take off anything." I asked her if I could touch her. She said, "The owner said we are not required to let clients touch us." This was not exactly the dream I was looking for. So, in my dream, I was being told about what was required of me and what was not required of her by a young woman who hid her face behind her hair and kept her body turned away from me. I decided that the 40 degree weather outside might be a little warmer than the climate in that room. She did try for the happy ending, but I was not inspired to do what was required of me. My conclusion is that somebody has a cheap rent on office space and is trying to turn a quick profit with some newbies before the lease gets broken. As I left I saw a young white girl with multiple tatoos and heels sitting under a blanket watching TV in the front. I would guess she is not required to do anything either. I can refer you to the dentist though. But YMMV.

Horsetrader
01-17-14, 00:06
I can refer you to the dentist though. But YMMV.The dental exam would likely be more enjoyable.

Rockman 2000
01-17-14, 16:51
I had a dream I took a trip to Red Spa yesterday. They are located in a small office building just south of Towson University on York Rd., which just so happens to also house...my dentist. And they are up the street from a church. I don't think they are going to last long in that location. Was greeted by an attractive AA young woman in a mini-dress with a zipper and heels. Was taken into a very dark room with a massage table and a chair. Handed over the .90 for an hour and the young woman left the room. When she returned she told me that tips were required. I said okay and that I expected I would be tipping. She set an egg timer. Well, that was more of a hopeful comment. I got an okay body rub on my back and legs. Tried to start a conversation to make things a little more friendly, but I got one word responses. There was a lot of conversation outside the room and I could hear that the phone rang a lot. My face was stuck in the little face holder, and I commented that I it was strange to be massaged by a beautiful girl and not be able to see her. She said, "well I'm going to turn you over in about two minutes. I'll be right back." And she left the room. So, I turned myself over. When she came back in she returned to the rub and literally hid herself behind her long hair (a wig maybe). I really couldn't see much of her. I asked her if she would remove any of her clothing. She said, "The owner told us we are not required to take off anything." I asked her if I could touch her. She said, "The owner said we are not required to let clients touch us." This was not exactly the dream I was looking for. So, in my dream, I was being told about what was required of me and what was not required of her by a young woman who hid her face behind her hair and kept her body turned away from me. I decided that the 40 degree weather outside might be a little warmer than the climate in that room. She did try for the happy ending, but I was not inspired to do what was required of me. My conclusion is that somebody has a cheap rent on office space and is trying to turn a quick profit with some newbies before the lease gets broken. As I left I saw a young white girl with multiple tatoos and heels sitting under a blanket watching TV in the front. I would guess she is not required to do anything either. I can refer you to the dentist though. But YMMV.I was hoping for a new MP in the Towson area with American chicks. I know exactly where you are talking about and it will not last long at all. With the service as you described I don't think it will last long. Thanks for sharing though.

Member #5124
01-17-14, 23:13
I saw Liz / Beth at her "Oasis of Serenity" in Severna Park ( http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-oasis-of-serenity-your-haven-awaits-you/7604927). She delivered a competent massage with minimal draping, oddly chatty for someone who claims to prefer quiet. She is heavyset, late 30's / early 40's, but with enough cleavage to beg the question if anyone has tried her "massage training" sessions where you practice on her--is the view worth the time? Does she ever go beyond her stated policy of no HE?I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

AlwaysLooking7
01-18-14, 11:15
I would like to know the answer to this question as well.I see her quite on the regular. Usually once a month or every other month. As flirty and fun as she is, she never goes beyond what you get the first time. Or at least I have not experienced it yet.

NothingSerious
01-18-14, 17:36
Went to OS. Got the thirty minute session. Didn't get the providers name but she did a great job. Kept warming my hands because they were ice cold (so cold outside! I left feeling very relaxed.

MikeWalter
01-18-14, 21:55
Was sad about bel air Road. I wanted to try Lily. Glad I didn't, after seeing mug shots. Ugggh! Went to Lavender. 0 for 2 in HE! But what a great massage. Got the 4 hand by candy & yi yi? Maybe. Great massage, yi yi has nice tits, no ass. Candy has small tits, ok ass. Yi yi had the see's in my face and mr 2nd head jumped up to salute, candy brushed it when she was aiming for thigh! Thought I was in but she just continued. Grabbed some ass, she smiled and shook head no. Booooo! Went to 905 where is my go to. Of course apple was there! She always is. Madam said apple was only one available. Ill take it. Seniors can pm me. So can trusted. Want to try red door but saw bad review. Also would like to try girl in Cockeysville. Blonde. But looks TGTBT.

AlwaysLooking7
01-19-14, 12:05
Was sad about bel air Road. I wanted to try Lily. Glad I didn't, after seeing mug shots. Ugggh! Went to Lavender. 0 for 2 in HE! But what a great massage. Got the 4 hand by candy & yi yi? Maybe. Great massage, yi yi has nice tits, no ass. Candy has small tits, ok ass. Yi yi had the see's in my face and mr 2nd head jumped up to salute, candy brushed it when she was aiming for thigh! Thought I was in but she just continued. Grabbed some ass, she smiled and shook head no. Booooo! Went to 905 where is my go to. Of course apple was there! She always is. Madam said apple was only one available. Ill take it. Seniors can pm me. So can trusted. Want to try red door but saw bad review. Also would like to try girl in Cockeysville. Blonde. But looks TGTBT.I think you have to go there a couple of times. I went there 3 or 4 times with nothing. Then two fun times in a row.

Member #5124
01-19-14, 12:24
http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pigeon-full-body-acupressure-table-s

Anyone been to Pigeon? I'm having trouble finding any intelligent information on the place?

Nah He
01-19-14, 16:00
I am looking for a very nice Korean lady who goes by the name Cindy. She was at Jade Shiatsu in Ellicott City for awhile a few years ago then she moved to be&be on 40 in Ellicott City. Then she moved to Pine Tree. She has a raspy voice and a sweet heart. PM if you know where she is now.

Thanks,

Nah He.

BonsaiBoner
01-19-14, 21:36
Was sad about bel air Road. I wanted to try Lily. Glad I didn't, after seeing mug shots. Ugggh! Went to Lavender. 0 for 2 in HE! But what a great massage. Got the 4 hand by candy & yi yi? Maybe. Great massage, yi yi has nice tits, no ass. Candy has small tits, ok ass. Yi yi had the see's in my face and mr 2nd head jumped up to salute, candy brushed it when she was aiming for thigh! Thought I was in but she just continued. Grabbed some ass, she smiled and shook head no. Booooo! Went to 905 where is my go to. Of course apple was there! She always is. Madam said apple was only one available. Ill take it. Seniors can pm me. So can trusted. Want to try red door but saw bad review. Also would like to try girl in Cockeysville. Blonde. But looks TGTBT.If the girl in Cockeysville your talking about is Lauren. She is legit. I dont know if she does massage. But I saw her for a shoe visit this past summer. I had a great time. She is a smokin hot milf with a killer body. The pics she post are her. She never post face but she is very pretty. Quite pricey though. Was defiantly worth the short visit.

Plusultra
01-20-14, 08:27
Lauren is legit? I always assumed that her ad was the classic set-up and / or TGTBT. But, I haven't TOFTT.

If the girl in Cockeysville your talking about is Lauren. She is legit. I dont know if she does massage. But I saw her for a shoe visit this past summer. I had a great time. She is a smokin hot milf with a killer body. The pics she post are her. She never post face but she is very pretty. Quite pricey though. Was defiantly worth the short visit.

Plusultra
01-20-14, 08:34
Lauren is legit? I always assumed that her ad was the classic set-up and / or TGTBT. But, I haven't TOFTT.

If the girl in Cockeysville your talking about is Lauren. She is legit. I dont know if she does massage. But I saw her for a shoe visit this past summer. I had a great time. She is a smokin hot milf with a killer body. The pics she post are her. She never post face but she is very pretty. Quite pricey though. Was defiantly worth the short visit.

Butter Dog
01-20-14, 13:12
I wanted to try Lily. Glad I didn't, after seeing mug shots. Ugggh! MikeWalter, actually it's Lina. And don't judge her on her mug shot. Personally, I don't think that my own mug shots give me due justice. But that's just my own personal opinion. Lina is quite attractive in person and gives a great massage. If your into spinners and FS AMPs, hey, more power to you. Go for it. Us mongers have personal preferences all across the AMP spectrum. For those of us that enjoy to be pampered and spending a relaxing hour in the good hands of a quality masseuse (and leave happy), Lina is right up there.

Have fun and stay safe out there.

BD.

Butter Dog
01-20-14, 13:17
Just saw a new ad on BP advertising a new [?] AMP on Moravia. Anyone been yet? Considering TOFTT next weekend to check it out. Just wanted to check to see if it would be a waste of time. PM me if your not comfortable posting too many details in the public forum.

BD.

Paulson
01-21-14, 03:35
Hello all.

Been a while since I have posted, have not been out playing much, but did happen past a place that is a blast from the past.

Thought I would let all know about it. But for those of you that remember me, you know with me you have to give what I am saying.

Some thought. So here goes, Go west young man (old also) and for all you movie buffs here is a hint, go to Parador and look to the.

Sky. Have not been there myself yet, but you know how it is, that neon glowing light that say's open, is like a bright light that.

Attracts a fly, in this case a old fart hunting western delights. But for those that understand where I am talking about, enjoy the info.

Maybe everyone already has this knowledge, I am so far behind in my reading. Still thought I would share, and when you visit, feel.

Free to share, would like to know if is worth going for some are & are, I am way over due, smile stay well and be safe.

Ginger Man
01-21-14, 06:54
Just saw a new ad on BP advertising a new [?] AMP on Moravia. Anyone been yet? Considering TOFTT next weekend to check it out. Just wanted to check to see if it would be a waste of time. PM me if your not comfortable posting too many details in the public forum.

BD.

That is just a name change. It is in a strip center not far from 95, next to a storefront church. Awkward, that. I went to the previous incarnation, from what I experienced and what I was told by guys here on the board, you needed to be a regular and it became a good spot to put on your rotation. Just like everywhere else.

Gintonicrocks
01-21-14, 15:50
Anyone been to 7111 Harford Rd. Yet? Recently started advertising on CL.

GTR.

Scumbler
01-21-14, 19:08
Just got back from a trip to San Francisco. And with today's weather, really wish I was still there. Wanted to give a travel tip to any mongers planning a visit to the Bay Area. I highly recommend CEO Spa, in the financial district of downtown SF: https://plus.google.com/118366338183308190488/about?gl=us&hl=en . For the same prices that we've paid for AMPs like Lina's & JHH (and less than ML, among others), you will find porn-star quality spinners from Korea, Thailand, & Vietnam in a classy & clean setting. This was my third visit to CEO and it just seems to get better each time. Eye-popping beauties with crotch-popping skills. If only we had a place like that here...

Cgen13
01-21-14, 19:08
I saw Liz / Beth at her "Oasis of Serenity" in Severna Park ( http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-oasis-of-serenity-your-haven-awaits-you/7604927). She delivered a competent massage with minimal draping, oddly chatty for someone who claims to prefer quiet. She is heavyset, late 30's / early 40's, but with enough cleavage to beg the question if anyone has tried her "massage training" sessions where you practice on her--is the view worth the time? Does she ever go beyond her stated policy of no HE?I saw her when she just moved into her new place. She doesn't mess around. Just mentioning something extra and I was ushered out cause it makes her sick of the thought cause she is a "therapist" I even got a refund.

DCHung
01-24-14, 11:55
I saw her when she just moved into her new place. She doesn't mess around. Just mentioning something extra and I was ushered out cause it makes her sick of the thought cause she is a "therapist" I even got a refund.If she is getting offended, she shouldn't be advertising on BP.

AngleOfRepose
01-24-14, 13:23
If she is getting offended, she shouldn't be advertising on BP.I have to say, I found her setup and demeanor odd. Advertising on Backpage (sometimes in the Bodyrub section), making a production of locking the door before the flip, the flirtiness, draping with a folded washcloth, making reference to practicing massage on her ... I have to say, I was getting mixed messages. I am fine with respecting therapists' boundaries; in this case, they were not clear.

Manu410
01-24-14, 19:05
Asking for Recommendations.

Hi I am from the Orlando FL Board. I will be visiting Aberdeen MD this weekend accompanied by my significant other but I can get away to enjoy a massage. Any recommendations? Thanks.

RockAndRye
01-24-14, 19:57
Sorry no current info but I never did like the place when it was operating there a couple years ago. Not much enjoyment and the area is kind of weird, always people loitering around in front of the place, but that wouldn't be a big problem in the cold weather.

The oinkers have been laying down the heat on the Belair Rd. Places so I don't know why this place would be immune. I have gotten the "no trouble" admonishment at one place and a less than complete experience. I stick to the west, as a previous poster had noted, and to private providers.

RnR.

GTR.

PurePressure
01-24-14, 23:10

GTR.Had a recent visit and it's got a greater menu than the places around the area. Prices are according to standards. PM for greater details.

Motley
01-25-14, 07:36
I returned to 5 Star in Glen Burnie. I had a masseuse that I hadn't seen in my previous visits. She was younger than the others and attractive. The experience was the same as before but at the beginning, when she was working on my back, it hurt like hell. However, when I left, my back felt better than when I arrived so I guess she knew what she was doing. Overall, very good. It ended happily.

DCHung
01-25-14, 08:39
I have to say, I found her setup and demeanor odd. Advertising on Backpage (sometimes in the Bodyrub section), making a production of locking the door before the flip, the flirtiness, draping with a folded washcloth, making reference to practicing massage on her ... I have to say, I was getting mixed messages. I am fine with respecting therapists' boundaries; in this case, they were not clear.It must be her modus operandi to get repeat business. Tease for additional services with repeated visits. Thank you for the warning. I'll be avoiding her.

LexLuther
01-25-14, 09:31
In my never ending quest for the best Asian massage with benefits, I tried this place yesterday. Not the best massage, although the $60 tarriff was reasonable. The woman was old and frumpy. Her HJ was not enough for me and she was very conservative. Whwn she left the room afterwards to get water, I wiped my arse with the towel which she had used to clean me up with. Imagine my consternation when she folded it up and put it back on the bed.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
01-25-14, 09:41
Speaking of which, where do you opine that they provide the very best therapeutic massage, extras or not?

LexLuther.

Tae217
01-25-14, 09:57
Called ML last night, got an answer so they must be back open. Will check it out this week.

RKirk
01-25-14, 10:18
Speaking of which, where do you opine that they provide the very best therapeutic massage, extras or not?

LexLuther.The best massage I've had is from Anna at BL Wellness, which was in Damascus, but now has a location in Ellicott City. No extras, but it's hard to beat a 90-minute excellent massage from Anna for only $70.

Unitodd
01-25-14, 13:54
Stopped by this morning and the same great service. Great massage by Gia.

Unitodd
01-25-14, 13:56
Hello all.

Been a while since I have posted, have not been out playing much, but did happen past a place that is a blast from the past.

Thought I would let all know about it. But for those of you that remember me, you know with me you have to give what I am saying.

Some thought. So here goes, Go west young man (old also) and for all you movie buffs here is a hint, go to Parador and look to the.

Sky. Have not been there myself yet, but you know how it is, that neon glowing light that say's open, is like a bright light that.

Attracts a fly, in this case a old fart hunting western delights. But for those that understand where I am talking about, enjoy the info.

Maybe everyone already has this knowledge, I am so far behind in my reading. Still thought I would share, and when you visit, feel.

Free to share, would like to know if is worth going for some are & are, I am way over due, smile stay well and be safe.Yes they are back open, great massage by Gia. Same great service.

Butter Dog
01-25-14, 21:18
I went to the previous incarnation, from what I experienced and what I was told by guys here on the board, you needed to be a regular and it became a good spot to put on your rotation. Well, went there and did that. Let me just say that it's not going to be this ol' Dogs rotation.

The provider was nice, but old and clearly hit many limbs falling out of the ugly tree. Bad engrish, I could have sworn that she told me that her name was Tim? If you've been there, she's the one with the nasty teeth [unless-there-are-more?] The place was old. The paper lining on the table was crinkled and clearly used before. I had to check it closely for bacon strips [thanks-Lex!] Massage was either soft, or painfully pressure. I'm surprised that the EPA didn't call in on the oil spill on my back the size of Exxon Valdez.

Will not be back. Not a candidate for best massage. Not completely horrible. Just way less than what else is available. On a plus note, did get one knuckle in the brown eye. But no futher.

No LARS™ Rating.

BDog.

Cgen13
01-26-14, 20:14
If she is getting offended, she shouldn't be advertising on BP.That's my thoughts.

Satya
01-27-14, 02:03
That's my thoughts.Why spend so many posts on someone who is not in the game and would be very unappealing if she were. Every fat woman I know has cleavage and many other creases to go with it.

Pikey488
01-27-14, 11:13
Just wanted to know if anyone had and info on Valley Wellness on Falls road. I pass by it everyday and always see expensive cars, (Ferrari, high end BMW and Mercedes) parked in the parking lot and wanted to know if this place was a legit place or a place worth checking out. I guess I am more curious then anything because the hobby radar always goes off. I may toftt and report back but wanted to know if anyone had an info first.

See link below. This is all I could find.

http://valleywellnessmd.com

Scumbler
01-27-14, 13:20
I drive by there frequently, too. Stopped in once to snoop around and, as far as I can tell, it's completely legit.

Just wanted to know if anyone had and info on Valley Wellness on Falls road. I pass by it everyday and always see expensive cars, (Ferrari, high end BMW and Mercedes) parked in the parking lot and wanted to know if this place was a legit place or a place worth checking out. I guess I am more curious then anything because the hobby radar always goes off. I may toftt and report back but wanted to know if anyone had an info first.

See link below. This is all I could find.

http://valleywellnessmd.com

Gintonicrocks
01-27-14, 19:03
Both are back on BP and CL today. I hope that's a good sign.

GTR.

Ginger Man
01-28-14, 09:43
As if we need to be reminded about how bad it has gotten around here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11061-USA-SG-2013-Honoruru-AMP-Awards

I need a road trip out there. And it is warm, too. Oh well, time to resume looking for a local provider who is not as ugly as I am.

Jake L
01-28-14, 18:40
I went to Moravia Road today. I didn't read this forum before hand. I had a nice massage. However, I don't plan to go back because of the little surprise at the end.

Obviously, the pics in the ad are bogus. The woman I get is Chinese, between 38-44. She is petite. She smiles a lot and is cheerful. I originally asked for half, she talked me into going for an hour. The massage is very nice. She uses a towel but does remove it eventually and begin massaging sensually. She applies firm pressure at times and it is pleasant.

Come to the flip and she starts getting closer and closer to the little guy. Eventually she asks if you want it pulled. It isn't the most erotic HJ but it is nice. After busting, she still ads about 10 solid minutes of massaging, some toweling off and finally a hug.

I offer a tip of .2. She surprises me by saying the HJ is .4 extra. Now, she didn't say at the time that this was her expectation. I could have got hot, could have overpowered her and left the place, but just gave it to her and walked out.

If she was just cool with .2, and could accept .8 for the hour, I would go back. However, she wasn't honest with me about the charge for the extra. Instead of acquiring a new regular, she wants me to use this forum and say don't go there unless you are looking for an AMP where you are expected to pay $ for a nice massage and an average HJ.

Satya
01-29-14, 03:30
I went to Moravia Road today. I didn't read this forum before hand. I had a nice massage. However, I don't plan to go back because of the little surprise at the end.

Obviously, the pics in the ad are bogus. The woman I get is Chinese, between 38-44. She is petite. She smiles a lot and is cheerful. I originally asked for half, she talked me into going for an hour. The massage is very nice. She uses a towel but does remove it eventually and begin massaging sensually. She applies firm pressure at times and it is pleasant.

Come to the flip and she starts getting closer and closer to the little guy. Eventually she asks if you want it pulled. It isn't the most erotic HJ but it is nice. After busting, she still ads about 10 solid minutes of massaging, some toweling off and finally a hug.

I offer a tip of .2. She surprises me by saying the HJ is .4 extra. Now, she didn't say at the time that this was her expectation. I could have got hot, could have overpowered her and left the place, but just gave it to her and walked out.

If she was just cool with .2, and could accept .8 for the hour, I would go back. However, she wasn't honest with me about the charge for the extra. Instead of acquiring a new regular, she wants me to use this forum and say don't go there unless you are looking for an AMP where you are expected to pay $ for a nice massage and an average HJ.Believe me these girls work for tips and if she gave you a He I think $40 was fair. If I went for only a massage I would tip $20.

DarkDante87
01-29-14, 08:41

If she was just cool with .2, and could accept .8 for the hour, I would go back. However, she wasn't honest with me about the charge for the extra. Instead of acquiring a new regular, she wants me to use this forum and say don't go there unless you are looking for an AMP where you are expected to pay $ for a nice massage and an average HJ.Considering that she is hjing you I'd say that .4 is a pretty reasonable donation. .2? Thats just wrong...why not stay home and do it yourself if you are looking for handouts from these hardworking women.

Butter Dog
01-29-14, 09:41
If she was just cool with .2, and could accept .8 for the hour, I would go back.The general consensus among the regulars on this board IMHO is that the standard minimum for HE starts at .4 and adjusts up for level of service. The service has to be pretty egregious to donate less.

Was the .8 for the house fee only, or did that include the extra? Just wanted to clarify. Went there recently and the house fee was .6 (plus .4).

Step up your game and pay the .4. If you don't like the service, try another place.

BD.

VAPilot
01-29-14, 13:03
Both are back on BP and CL today. I hope that's a good sign.

GTR.Lina's is still closed. I spoke with her yesterday. She is in NY and won't be coming back until her court date in Feb. She is VERY depressed.

Elibom
01-29-14, 15:36
Can anyone supply me with some information about this AMP? Feel free to send a private message if the details are steamy for publication LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Eli.

Jake L
01-29-14, 15:55
The general consensus among the regulars on this board IMHO is that the standard minimum for HE starts at .4 and adjusts up for level of service. The service has to be pretty egregious to donate less.

Was the .8 for the house fee only, or did that include the extra? Just wanted to clarify. Went there recently and the house fee was .6 (plus .4).

Step up your game and pay the .4. If you don't like the service, try another place.

BD.I didn't realize that .4 is standard for a HJ. Thanks for letting me know.

LexLuther
01-29-14, 21:36
Lina's is still closed. I spoke with her yesterday. She is in NY and won't be coming back until her court date in Feb. She is VERY depressed.Did she say if she has an attorney? Is she charged with a misdemeanor or a felony? If its a felony, a good lawyer could get it reduced to a misdemeanor. In that case, the worst punishment would be a fine. Please call her and advise her.

LexLuther.

Gintonicrocks
01-30-14, 00:06
[QUOTE=JakeL;1995632]I didn't realize that .4 is standard for a HJ. Thanks for letting me know.[/QUOTE

If you go in planning on a .4 tip as standard you might get some angry looks. .4 is just a starting point for average-to so-so good. If you are allowed to roam, or allowed to touch, .6-.8 is the expected tip. If you are lucky enough to get VIP service you better be prepared to fork over1.0-1.2 plus house fee. Most of the time you will be asked "how much tip?, and pay it up front. Usually if they don't ask they will be good with .6.
The last time I left a .4 tip was a standard massage and an obligatory HJ. If you are satisfied with the level of service, the tip should reflect that, and if you repeat with the same provider, you may be surprised with the outcome.
GTR

VAPilot
01-30-14, 00:15
Did she say if she has an attorney? Is she charged with a misdemeanor or a felony? If its a felony, a good lawyer could get it reduced to a misdemeanor. In that case, the worst punishment would be a fine. Please call her and advise her.

LexLuther.She has a lawyer. I am not sure of the exact charges.

Gintonicrocks
01-30-14, 00:30
Stopped by to check out. Was greeted by a cute provider named Lisa. She showed me to my room, and started the shower, as I needed to rinse off. After she dried me off, took my place on the table, and she asked me my preference, I said medium. She proceeded with a very satisfying pressure, and asked if I wanted oil or not. Got about 30-35 minutes of good firm massage, and then the soft touch for about 5 or so minutes. Asked to flip, and the soft touch continued. Standard finish with some touching. At the sixty minute mark she said "your hour is up." and helped me back into my clothes. Saw a younger woman as I was leaving, so I guess more than 1 provider.

6 House, .6 tip. I will definitely return. Looks 7-8 Attitude 9-10 No rush.

GTR.

Whoreny Toad
01-30-14, 02:05
I had a business trip to the area last year that got canceled at the last minute. I was looking forward to sampling your offerings which seem to be so much better than Music City, USA.

Fortune has smiled on me this year and I will finally come play. I will be in town about a week, be staying in the Townson area.

Probably late Feb early March. Knoxville has a couple of great AMP and some good providers. Looking for recommendations to try during my stay. PM me if necessary.

If any of you guys get a business trip to Nashville see if you can go to Knoxville or Huntsville instead.

Thanks for the tips ahead of time.

Be safe.

AngleOfRepose
01-30-14, 11:09
I stopped by the Glen Burnie nail place this week. It is my favorite place for a professional massage with a low key option at the end. I had the young woman who usually works out front. The massage was delightful, if a little less firm than usual. During the session, she convinced me to try a pedicure. They were doing a lot of massages but the nail business was slow, and she likes giving pedicures. It was terrific--sitting in a massage chair, having my feet washed and treated by a demure woman after the more intimate massage session ... It had a geisha vibe that might appeal to those looking for a relaxed and subtle experience, much different than the conveyor belt approach of typical AMPs. What I liked best was that my therapist really enjoyed giving the pedicure after the massage. She took great pride in her skill, and time in practicing it. We both were all smiles on a frigid day.

As I was leaving I saw another place nearby, "Healthy". I am curious if that is worth a visit.

Angle.

Butter Dog
01-30-14, 21:56
She has a lawyer. I am not sure of the exact charges.The case was filed in the Baltimore City District Court. Four charges listed. #1. Misdemeanor, subject to 1 year or $ 500. #2. Not sure, no Code Section referenced. #3. Misdemeanor, subject to 1 year or $ 2,500. #4. Misdemeanor, subject to 6 months or $ 2,000 for first offense.

Elibom
01-30-14, 22:47
Posted on BP body rubs but I can't seem to find any reviews or other information. Looks like possible potential. Any information?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-will-do-your-body-right-100-real-26/8589201

KingMountain
01-30-14, 23:02
Stopped by to check out. Was greeted by a cute provider named Lisa. She showed me to my room, and started the shower, as I needed to rinse off. After she dried me off, took my place on the table, and she asked me my preference, I said medium. She proceeded with a very satisfying pressure, and asked if I wanted oil or not. Got about 30-35 minutes of good firm massage, and then the soft touch for about 5 or so minutes. Asked to flip, and the soft touch continued. Standard finish with some touching. At the sixty minute mark she said "your hour is up." and helped me back into my clothes. Saw a younger woman as I was leaving, so I guess more than 1 provider.

6 House, .6 tip. I will definitely return. Looks 7-8 Attitude 9-10 No rush.

GTR.That FS could be on the menu? I will visit next week and another spa on Harford to try and / or push my luck.