PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Excellent Dude
02-13-10, 20:41
I see some closings have affected the area.

MU and Kelly gone.

JNW gone.

Jade Heart is still there.

Cynthia, at Bluesky still there.

Anymore bite the dust?

Anybody seen Kelly. Had a falling out. Too Bad.

May be in the area again. Lord help me, the weather. I'm in Hawaii. 85degrees. BB country. Nothin to brag about. Hope the weather warms up before I get there.

Excellent Dude

Scott B 1966
02-15-10, 02:46
May be in the area again. Lord help me, the weather. I'm in Hawaii. 85degrees. BB country. Nothin to brag about. Hope the weather warms up before I get there.

Excellent DudeHey Excellent, you are described as a banned member under your name tag, what is that? I have seen regular, senior and others, but I have never seen "banned".

Thanks,

Scott

==============================================

Greetings,

Please read http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6756

Thanks,

Jackson

Butter Dog
02-15-10, 20:12
what is that?

ED was an asshat. He caused problems on this board a little ways back. He caused even more problems on the Honolulu AMP board. I mean serious psycho problems. Problem is, he'll be back under another name. Apparently he has been logging on under multiple user names.

By the way, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you're really in the need of a GOOD rub (not just the extra sh*t), Harford Rd. is the place to go. Had to visit after shoveling a few tons of snow. Man, did that really help. Good firm rub. I was surprised that I didn't leave with a few bruises and a broken rib or two. Amy really knows her skills.

BD

Rapid
02-15-10, 20:33
By the way, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you're really in the need of a GOOD rub (not just the extra sh*t), Harford Rd. is the place to go. Had to visit after shoveling a few tons of snow. Man, did that really help. Good firm rub. I was surprised that I didn't leave with a few bruises and a broken rib or two. Amy really knows her skills.

BD

I put 6903 Belair in the same category. They had a bad review or two back a bit. I had a very good rub there, and they claim to be open 24 hours, first in Baltimore to my knowledge. Base rate is $.2 per hour, not an AMP, rather more of an AAMP.
Rapid

Brahmabull
02-15-10, 22:00
ED was an asshat. He caused problems on this board a little ways back. He caused even more problems on the Honolulu AMP board. I mean serious psycho problems. Problem is, he'll be back under another name. Apparently he has been logging on under multiple user names.

BD

I do not know of the history of ED. But the link that Jackson posted below did not mention ED directly at least in the 1st 2 pages I read. It did however say that some of the IP addresses used by another member with multiple aliases were to broad in scope to completely ban, and as such would be flagged for further review. SO I took that to read that if your account shows up with Banned User in the title you are using one of the flagged but not banned IP addresses.

I could be completely wrong, and If I am I am sure someone who has more knowledge on this subject will say so.

BB

Alpha D
02-16-10, 01:35
I do not know of the history of ED.
I also read back some on the subject out of morbid curiosity. With respect to the esteemed BB, I would suggest that ED's history can be well summed up in the preceding posts. I gather that the owner of Excellent Dude and other monikers used various screen names to offer various personalities. ED has no real negative post history because the owner of that screen name wanted to keep it clean. But other screen names associated with that owner were used to defame and flame, fret and threat, and otherwise cause trouble.

People with greater skills than I when it comes to computer knowledge have divined that the owner of ED is in fact the owner of other screen names associated with ill will.

I guess history is best remembered by those who witness current events and not those who attempt to understand it after the fact.

AD

Brahmabull
02-16-10, 08:51
People with greater skills than I when it comes to computer knowledge have divined that the owner of ED is in fact the owner of other screen names associated with ill will.

After your reply I went looking for more information (as to make an informed opinion), and found a post by Jackson that says he deleted entire posting histories of some aliases. Therefore my earlier declaration that he had no history of trouble was premature. I stand corrected and thank you for bringing me up to speed. I have one question, if he is banned, how is he posting still?

Thanks,

BB

Member #4061
02-17-10, 02:53
The real problem is that the majority of the individuals that are flaming ED were involved in promoting an AMP, on USASG, for the purpose of monetary gain. Which is in direct violation of a clause in the USASG covenant rules.

You are wrong! The fact that you made this statement illustrates to me you are Showboatt, Crude Dude, Excellent Dude, Hetero Man, Kipapa Gluch, Yellow Bannana, etc. Please leave the Baltimore board. You do not belong here. You have never even been to Baltimore because you are an internet troll. I will flag your posts.

Drofnalb
02-17-10, 23:29
I am nerverious to post this as I quiver at the thought of another shut down, but...

This place deserves some attention.

To start, Mama was a young woman (never seen a Mamasan so young before). She seemed very concerned with my happiness.

Mama:
Have you been here before.

Me:
No, my first time here.

Mama:
You like soft or hard massage.

Me:
Hard

Mama:
I will send you a good girl, let me know if she does a good job, otherwise you can switch. We want you to be satisfied. I will stop back by in 5 minutes to make sure everything is ok.

Five minutes later Mama comes back, by this time I am on the table with a towel over me getting tenderized. Mama asks "is everything alright", I reply "Oh yeah!"

Saw Helen (Li Ping), don't know her age but I figure young.
Good looking, petite, not exactly my type, but no complaints.

Simply put, the best massage I have ever gotten. Almost make you think you were seeing an expert. She massaged for almost the entire hour, very slow and patient and all over.

Strange thing though, these girls are Chinese. I have never been to a Chinese AMP before, it was thoroughly different. I know that the legendary Brahma Bull explains that they all are Chinese, but these girls surrender that info.

Big clean rooms, Chinese music in the background.

I have known of this place for years, but always chose ML instead. Tonight I found out what I was missing.

.7 tuition for hour
standard tipping

Mandruas
02-19-10, 01:23
I put 6903 Belair in the same category. They had a bad review or two back a bit. I had a very good rub there, and they claim to be open 24 hours, first in Baltimore to my knowledge. Base rate is $.2 per hour, not an AMP, rather more of an AAMP.
Rapid

$.2/hour? Give me 3 hours worth and make it HARD!
(probably would kill me, but what a way to go! :)

Brahmabull
02-19-10, 17:41
$.2/hour? Give me 3 hours worth and make it HARD!
(probably would kill me, but what a way to go! :)

$.2 does not equal 20.00, you need a 1 in front of it. $=100.

Mandruas
02-19-10, 20:46
Saw Helen (Li Ping), don't know her age but I figure young.
Good looking, petite, not exactly my type, but no complaints.

Simply put, the best massage I have ever gotten. Almost make you think you were seeing an expert. She massaged for almost the entire hour, very slow and patient and all over.

Strange thing though, these girls are Chinese. I have never been to a Chinese AMP before, it was thoroughly different. I know that the legendary Brahma Bull explains that they all are Chinese, but these girls surrender that info.

Big clean rooms, Chinese music in the background.

I have known of this place for years, but always chose ML instead. Tonight I found out what I was missing.

.7 tuition for hour
standard tipping

This bears investigation! I've only encountered one true Chinese AMP, and it was magnificent, (Far Eastern Spa in Catonsville, shut down over a year), but even if the providers are Korean like all of the the others (the trouble with Koreans providers is that although they're often cute they're nuts) your description of the facility sounds delightful!

Will keep you posted!

Baltimorestud
02-20-10, 14:52
What's the scoop on this AAMP? Prices are not bad - but are extras available? Is it like other MPs with Americans (i.e., you pay an extra $100 for a nude rub and then its nothing else)?

Member #4338
02-21-10, 15:49
Improved staff. Mimi is a keeper.

Baltimorestud
02-22-10, 16:22
She is now advertising in the City Paper. Spoke to her today, she said she used to work at Royalty which as we all know closed. 90 for an hour. Plan on going tomorrow. Anyone been?

Baldconan1
02-23-10, 11:21
What's the scoop on this AAMP? Prices are not bad - but are extras available? Is it like other MPs with Americans (i.e., you pay an extra $100 for a nude rub and then its nothing else)?

Been there once and do not recommend. Tiny rooms, no real shower facilities, and not too clean. The girls were pretty enough, but it was a major upsell from the start. YMMV, but you can do better elsewhere.

Baldconan1

Firefly2010
02-23-10, 11:34
Found a great little MP in N. Baltimore - $ entry and $ more for nude rub and whatever you can negotiate - young, talented, enthusiatic and pretty gals. More menu items available but haven't gone beyond the $ entry fee and $ nude. Looks - 10, talent-8-a bit pricey for some but I guess it is all about what you want - this works for me. PM for more details if interested.

Firefly2010
02-23-10, 11:40
Drove from N. Balt. to York for R&T - don't waste your time - low rate but and no funny business AT ALL.

Very disappointed.

Mgyork
02-23-10, 16:35
Drove from N. Balt. to York for R&T - don't waste your time - low rate but and no funny business AT ALL.

Very disappointed.There is nothing worthwhile any more in York. You don't say where you went, but there is only one that approaches being good, advertised as Kim, open minded woman at the White Rose Spa. She was good to me, but may not be to everyone that stops in. She does have a larger belly than I prefer, however.

Baltimore has much more to offer.

Parkinsons
02-23-10, 23:15
stopped by the place in pikesville this evening, and i have to agree with all the positive reports so far.

it started out a little awkward, young provider ushered me into room to question if i had been there before. i don't know why, but for once i didn't feel like bs'ing her and told her the truth. that it was my first time. she seemed unsure as how to deal with me so she left the room to ask for mamasan's help. i was already fully undressed when mamasan stopped in for a quick second to assess the situation. it was kinda funny i was standing there buck-naked and mamasan had on her full-lenght coat and tote bag/purse in hand, ready to head home for the evening.

i guess she must have gotten mamasan's blessing so our session began. no ts, for there's only a residential bathtub in the place. my provider told me her name is yumi and she's 23 years old. the massage was average.

the fun began after the flip. good cbj, then a full meal to end the session. the only negative. the dining table is too damn small for 2 people to eat a full meal.

my provider is young and almost childlike when she smiles. it was rather endearing while she was serving up the full meal to have this childlike disposition. (and no, i am not talking about any **** fetish.)

i left knowing that i'll be a repeat customer and as happy as irving berlin described in his song!

Mandruas
02-24-10, 13:17
I also stopped by last evening (was there 9-10. I wonder if Parkinsons was there at the same time.... wait, maybe I don't want to know!) and TOFTT.

I'll second Park's report and add a few tidbits:

1. It was only $.6/ hour. I gave my provider $.7 and asked if that was right and she didn't know because she said it was her first day there! She went and asked the mamasan and then came back and gave me 2 x $.05. Amazing!

2. They are all Chinese! I thought my provider was the second I saw her, but the clincher was when I addressed her in Korean she didn't respond, and when I addressed her in Mandarin she did. :) I asked her if they were all Chinese and she said yes which probably explains the Chinese background music.

3. My provider was a cute little spinner who was more than willing to indulge my every fetish. EXCELLENT massage too.

Will I go back? What do you think? But a note of caution to the wise: Chinese providers aren't as fastidious as their Korean cousins, so thorough post-visit hygiene is strongly indicated.

ed21403
02-24-10, 23:05
I stopped by tonight. In the parking lot were a Baltimore City gov. Car and a personal vehicle of LE. Both had tags very clearly marked. I supposed just scare tacts, it worked. It was time to move on.

Be careful.

Joeonthego
02-25-10, 08:45
I stopped by tonight. In the parking lot were a Baltimore City gov. Car and a personal vehicle of LE. Both had tags very clearly marked. I supposed just scare tacts, it worked. It was time to move on.

Be careful.The city vehicle has been there all the time.

The LEO was probably there for a massage.

Jim1240
02-25-10, 09:30
Amber Autumn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is now advertising in the City Paper. Spoke to her today, she said she used to work at Royalty which as we all know closed. 90 for an hour. Plan on going tomorrow. Anyone been?

I amlooking forward with great interest your report on Amber Autumn. How nice is she? How clean and comfortable and secure is her set up?

Thanks in avance for your report.

Jim1240

Ljfeld
02-25-10, 11:17
She is now advertising in the City Paper. Spoke to her today, she said she used to work at Royalty which as we all know closed. 90 for an hour. Plan on going tomorrow. Anyone been?Amber did work at Royalty and at Absoulte before that.

Fantastic provider.

Firefly2010
02-25-10, 16:07
Absolute was one of my favorites - pooped my cheery there.

Anyone have a pic of Amber? Does she advertise anywhere else?

Mandruas
02-28-10, 12:08
Errata: In previous posts where I wrote $.6, $.7 etc., drop the $.
(Duh! Thanks to BB et al. Who knew?) :)
Parks: I had Pigtails. Next time I'll ask for Yumi. Pigtails was a little rough.
Great fun! Sure wish they had a TS, though. :(

Asianscratch
02-28-10, 12:53
I've had Russian, Chinese, Korean, and a few other ethnicities for providers, but for some reason I've been fantasizing about hispanic women.

I know we're not in the Bronx, or parts of Conn. where you can find such a thing more easily. Do ANY of the providers have hispanic women working there around this area?

Kelly at massage universe used to have some non-asian talent (cute black girl, etc.) but she seemed to be the only place that I went to with any sort of change up. (I so miss Kelly. Hope she's doing well wherever she is. Amazing lady)

Baltimorestud
02-28-10, 16:38
So I saw her last week at her place in Cockeysville off York Road. Its a safe place though lots of activity outside. There are other businesses there (cab stand, framing shop, etc.

She is renting a small little room. Half of the room is curtained off and behind the curtains is a table with some soothing music, etc.

I paid 90 for an hour "massage". I mentioned that I had been to Royalty a few times a while ago and I guess that made her a bit more comfortable. She massaged me topless and in nothing but some hot boy shorts underwear. Her body rocks (though she is tatt'd up).

After I flipped over, she took off her panties. I got to play with her tits and fingered her. Her pussy was nice and wet. Unfortunately, it went no further. She finished me off nice and strong.

She was great though. Mentioned that we still had some time left on the hour session and did I want more massage.

I can't wait to go back. Unfortunately going to be on vacation for ten days, but will definitely see her mid-March when I return.

I'm curious about others prior experience with her. Is more available from her once she gets to know you? She does seem to be very careful. I would definitely pay for more from her. God she is hot.

Absolute was one of my favorites - pooped my cheery there.

Anyone have a pic of Amber? Does she advertise anywhere else?

Kamen
02-28-10, 18:37
Friday Night at Blue Sky.

Door fee $70.00.

My provider was young nice look Chinese gril!

Her name is Amy nice oil massage and Chinese song!

$ to finish.

I Chinese grils will return.

Kamen

Rapid
03-01-10, 11:33
Amber did work at Royalty and at Absoulte before that.

Fantastic provider.

I am trying to remember the name of a provider I saw at Absolute and later at Royalty, a young AA chick with an unbelievable ass.

I know this description is vague, but the ass was exceptionally fine, and she was good company. Amber is all I can think of. Is Amber Autumn AA?

Rapid

Baltimorestud
03-01-10, 11:38
Amber is white. I saw Sharon there once. She was a smoking hot AA.

I am trying to remember the name of a provider I saw at Absolute and later at Royalty, a young AA chick with an unbelievable ass.

I know this description is vague, but the ass was exceptionally fine, and she was good company. Amber is all I can think of. Is Amber Autumn AA?

Rapid

JankMonster
03-01-10, 17:23
I'm curious about others prior experience with her. Is more available from her once she gets to know you? She does seem to be very careful. I would definitely pay for more from her. God she is hot.I've see her many times for years starting at Absolute through her time at Royalty and can say she's very comfortable with me. I was never offered anything extra and I'd be surprised if she does now.

Rapid
03-02-10, 11:25
I've see her many times for years starting at Absolute through her time at Royalty and can say she's very comfortable with me. I was never offered anything extra and I'd be surprised if she does now.

I was never offered anything extra by my Absolute-Royalty AA girl either, regardless of how much I tipped. Marie (the Absolute manager) may have instituted some code.

Rapid

Rapid
03-02-10, 11:36
Visited Pinetree recently. Their Sun ad says they're open 'till midnight with "new staff", but it was pretty much the same old, same old. Cute provider, late 20s, excellent masseuse, but she kept clothed during the massage.

Rapid

Mandruas
03-02-10, 13:28
I've had Russian, Chinese, Korean, and a few other ethnicities for providers, but for some reason I've been fantasizing about hispanic women.

I know we're not in the Bronx, or parts of Conn. where you can find such a thing more easily. Do ANY of the providers have hispanic women working there around this area?

Once long ago, in a galaxy far away (now called Hana Spa) I encountered a provider who was not Korean. She came into the "room" and I said WTF!!? Here's this beautiful Caucasian girl standing in front of me, asking me in perfect American English if I want a TS. Of course I said yes and things progressed as usual. Afterward I asked her what she was doing there and it turned out that she was an ethnic Italian American with a little Korean blood who had just broken up with her husband. The kindly AMP providers had taken her in temporarily (since she spoke some Korean) until she could get (off her back and) back on her feet.

I only saw her that once, but it sure was a delightful change of pace. I think her husband must have been an idiot to let that get away, even temporarily.

Brahmabull
03-02-10, 13:31
Once long ago, in a galaxy far away (now called Hana Spa).

It is not that far away.

Mandruas
03-02-10, 13:38
It is not that far away.

It is for me. I committed the ultimate monger blunder, dating the mamasan. It's awesome while things are cozy, but after the inevitable breakup you become persona non grata for life. :(

Butter Dog
03-03-10, 08:44
Their Sun ad says they're open 'till midnight with "new staff"
Yeah, I don't think that ad has changed at all in the last ten years. It's always a "new staff".

BD

Nachodaddy
03-03-10, 13:20
Visited Pinetree recently. Their Sun ad says they're open 'till midnight with "new staff", but it was pretty much the same old, same old.Was there also recently. Saw a new provider, goes by the name of Mya. She was actually thin and attractive, unlike the others I've had there over the last 3 years. No extras to be had, but that was just my first encounter with her. I will repeat.

DrummerBoy
03-03-10, 16:45
It is for me. I committed the ultimate monger blunder, dating the mamasan. It's awesome while things are cozy, but after the inevitable breakup you become persona non grata for life. :(

Yeah, I did the same thing at Kyoto a few years ago. The service was AWESOME with special talent. Not the same since.

Jay Licsem
03-03-10, 18:20
I saw Autumn twice at Royalty. Both times friendly, personable, and gorgeous, but, nothing more than RandT. Offered and requested more. No dice. When did Royalty close> There was a girl named Diana there who was a 10 in the looks dept., but nothing more than their standard service. Anyone know where she landed?

Mandruas
03-03-10, 20:27
Yeah, I did the same thing at Kyoto a few years ago. The service was AWESOME with special talent. Not the same since.

Speaking of Kyoto, I stopped by there last night. Not good. Neon light out, inside lights out, venetian blinds closed, but the name plaque was still there by the inside door. Oh for the days when it was Tokyo Spa. There was a spa you could get into!

From Kyoto to Jade, not good. Old, fugly providers. Declined their services.

From Jade to Hana, not good. Arrived there fairly early but found only the mamasan (not the one I'd dated) and one provider, and was told only 1/2 hour was available because the single provider wanted to leave early. I said ok maybe next time and asked to see the provider for future reference. No dice. Was escorted unceremoniously to the door.

From Hana drove East and tried the new place. Not good. Was told my regular provider had quit so I TOFTT and tried a new one. Massage was better than average, but the stocky, possibly pregnant provider refused all upgrades and was rude besides. Suspect she may have mental issues.

Ahhhh well. There's always next week!

Liketowatch56
03-03-10, 20:33
Yeah, I don't think that ad has changed at all in the last ten years. It's always a "new staff".I tried to visit and they said you come back in 1 hour, got the same response when I returned. Needless to say, that was my last visit to Pinetree.

JankMonster
03-04-10, 18:08
I saw Autumn twice at Royalty. Both times friendly, personable, and gorgeous, but, nothing more than RandT. Offered and requested more. No dice. When did Royalty close> There was a girl named Diana there who was a 10 in the looks dept., but nothing more than their standard service. Anyone know where she landed?

Spoke with Autumn the other day. Royalty closed 1/31 because of ongoing pressure in the entire state to storefronts. I can see if I can find out what Diana is up to. Autumn reconfirmed, even as she's gone indy, she's not offering any extras.

Firefly2010
03-05-10, 12:51
Saw her the other day - beautiful and what a body!!! No extras on the menu - just a standard R&T - which works for me.

Bdls73
03-05-10, 18:43
Anybody know where Celeste from Royalty is working now. She was my fav from there.

B.D.

Ljfeld
03-05-10, 19:59
Anybody know where Celeste from Royalty is working now. She was my fav from there.

B.D.I can get your her info.

Just PM me

Drobsdaman
03-06-10, 13:19
After following the forum for several weeks now on BS, I decided to try it out myself. It took me a little bit to find it, as my GPS was confused which side street to take, but with a little trial and error I did find the place.

Walked up the rather long and echo'ing staircase where I rang the doorbell. Was greeted by a slightly older woman, probably mid to late 30s, who rushed me in and locked the door behind me. She hastened me into a room and shut the door before going over my options. 0. 65/hr, not bad. I waited for 10 minutes when a younger, nerdier Chinese girl walked in and started to rub me down. Said her name was Sophia. She asked if I liked it hard or soft, and of course being a bigger guy I need these girls to put their weight into it to get deep into my muscles. So hard of course. About five minutes in I heard the doorbell ring and Sophia left me for a moment to greet the new customer. She returns and begins where she left off. For another minute or so. The next thing I know my door opened and a Chinese tongue discussion broke out between Sophia and whoever was a the door. After being at BS for almost 20-25 mins and only receiving a total of 5 mins of massage, I will admit I started to become agitated. I had better get my money's worth! Sophia continued again. I constantly asked her "harder" as her light touches were just not doing it for me. After several minutes she left the room again. By this time I was halfway thinking of getting dressed and asking for my money back. I look up and the woman who greeted me at the door took over. She said her name was [we will call her Bean. Please read PS at the end]. Now this lady knew how to provide a deep massage! For a good 25 mins, she provided one of the most intense massages I have had from an AMP in a long time. For a while, I almost forgot that I was actually there for other services as I was thinking BS actually provided real quality massages. About halfway through my back massage, Bean removed my towel and started her decent into my legs. She kept playing with my ass which was new to me, starting and ending practically in my crack. Good thing I showered just before coming over. At one point I thought she was going to check my prostate being so interested in my crack. But no complaints.

On the flip, she began at my feet and worked her way up. Ten minutes into the flip, she was at my mid section when I began to provide her full salute. She ignored it for a minute or two and started on my lower abs. She then stopped and returned lower to my lower portion, gently braising my soldier and his bags. I would softly moan to show my approval. She then asked if I would like my soldier massaged as well, and of course I gave a soft nod. She excused herself and walked out. I do not know about the rest of your guys, but when my girl walks out immediately after I give approval for an AMP signature massage, it kind of gets me anxious. I began to look around the room for anything suspicious, and carefully listening outside my door for any conversation. I waited almost five minutes when I sat up and thought about putting my clothes back on. Maybe I wore out my welcome.

But Bean returned, carrying a sheet of plastic wrap. She asked how much Tip I was planning on giving. I told her 0. 8 for her to strip and BBBJ. She informed me that she didn't know me and would only do "CBJ" with the plastic wrap on. I gave in, as she did provide a thorough massage, and off she went. Boy her tongue was talented, even through the plastic wrap I could of swore feeling every little papilla on her tongue. I played with her B-cup girls, which were very perky and soft, as well as the kitty. Man I am so turned on for asian girls. I then asked what it would take to upgrade. She told me no upgrade being afraid I'd post something about her on a site like this. I guess she knew my plan. I started just rambling off numbers every 20 sec or so. I was so hot for Bean that I'd practically pay anything to jump inside her. $. $. 2. $. 5. Bean said she would do BBBJ for $. 6, and I told her she would do it for $. 2 with CIM. She stepped back and sized me up. I guess she thought I was pretty clean because she agreed. She quickly unwrapped me like my boys were a freaking present on Christmas day. Before I knew it, Bean was burying her face into my pelvis, gagging here and there. Every time she would gag, she'd raise her head and tell me to shush (like I was the one making the noises). She relieved my stress in about 5 mins, and as agreed took every drop into her mouth. She ran and spit into a tissue before cleaning me up.

By this point, I was in bliss. I laid on the table for several mins while Bean walked out to talk to the other employees. I got dressed and left her tip on on the pillow. Bean returned and began to talk to me. She kept reminding me of her name. As well as pleaded with me not so mention my encounter. I shook my head yes and she lead me back to the "lobby" area where her and sophia thanked me for coming and opened the door for me.

Oh I'll be back when my tank fills up and needs relief again, no doubt.

*PS* Bean pleaded with me not to mention anything about her on these sites, saying she's been busted before. She promised to up the service for no additional cost next time if I could keep her from getting into trouble. Bean was not her actual name, but her name is a type of Bean. Anyone who's been recently will know who I am talking about.

Scott B 1966
03-07-10, 04:26
It was like a hazy extremely poor experience. I visited the sky so blue as had been expanded on in previous reports. I found the building and climbed the stairs. The door opened and I was greeted by a very poor english speaking asian girl, that asked if I had ever been there (which was no, but told her I had been to other AMPs MANY times). I inquired if they had water (as there was a large water main break in the area). She had NO idea what I was trying to say, after 2 times asking, I just reached over in the bathroom directly beside the entrance door, turned on the sink and low and behold there was water. I asked about washing up and or if they had a table shower or how I would get cleaned up, she said to follow her to the room. She led me to a room. She just stood there silent for a brief uncomfortable while, so I offered the house fee of. 7 (which is what I assumed it was). She accepted it and then said she worked for "tisss", which I did not understand, but then realized she meant "tips". I told her that was fine and what I expected.

I was offered a towel and led to the bathroom to shower with no assistance. I showered and returned to the room and laid down on the small paper covered massage table. Before she came in I placed the "c note" on the table beside the table, making sure she saw it when she arrived. She came in and was covered by the same jogging suit she had on when answering the door. She began the massage totally clothed. She did a ok job for at least 30 minutes. She then did the light touch and barley brushed the boys, not real stimulating to say the least. She then asked me to turn over.

Still totally clothed (and remaining that way throughout) she FINALLY asked me if I wanted a HJ, since I was at almost full mast, I said how about anything more? She didn't answer but proceeded to do a 1/2 assed HJ with no removal of any clothes. I tried to feel some skin ANYWHERE under her jogging suit, but she was not receptive to this at all. Mind you, she used BABY OIL! SMELLY NASTY BABY OIL! (what SHIT). Anyway I finally blew all over the place and she seemed impressed by that and murmering "Oh my God", which tends me to believe she knew English a little better than she led me to believe when I arived. Also, during the massage she looked out the window many times at any little noise she thought she heard outside (which I thought was strange as we were on the 2nd floor). She then went out and came back in and cleaned me up VERY WELL! The cloth cleanup was the best thing she actually did. I got dressed and was ready to proceed out, feeling somewhat relieved and very much relieved of my 1. 7, while getting an overpriced barley acceptable HJ and not much else for my money. She didn't even hug me or help me into my clothes, before I left, I was just STUNNED!

To say the least I am NOT impressed with this place and NEVER plan to return. I am sure YMMV if you go, as I have seen from other reports, but this place truly give AMPs a bad name. I am not a rough looking guy, or someone who would make a massuse feel uncomfortable and never have had a problem with that aspect of the procedure up to this point (I am always friendly and smiling and somewhat talkative to break the ice) so I have no idea what went wrong this time. I can truly say this was the WORST massage experience I have ever had in 20 plus years of visiting these places.

RATING:

Looks- 2 (as all I saw was a face)

Attitude- 3

Performance- 2

Enthusiam- 1

Overall comfortability- 2

Maybe it was me, but I REALLY don't think so. For anyone else who goes, GOOD LUCK, you are taking a chance of overspending and getting JUNK for service. Even if it was the standard price for a R&T it would have been bad. I will go back to my old favorite and never stray. I guess it was my fault for looking for a change. I AM A SUCH A DUMMY! <<SMILE>>

Happy March fellas,

Scott

Parkinsons
03-07-10, 16:09
She told me no upgrade being afraid I'd post something about her on a site like this. I guess she knew my plan.

As well as pleaded with me not so mention my encounter. I shook my head yes and she lead me back to the "lobby" area where her and sophia thanked me for coming and opened the door for me.

*PS* Bean pleaded with me not to mention anything about her on these sites, saying she's been busted before. She promised to up the service for no additional cost next time if I could keep her from getting into trouble. Bean was not her actual name, but her name is a type of Bean. Anyone who's been recently will know who I am talking about.So let me get this straight- the girl asked you no fewer than 3 times not to write about her on the internet and yet you still did. I wouldn't have done it, esp there are enough reports about this place already.

Of course Bean is not her real name, just as Yumi, Coco, Nana, Suki, Sasha et al are all fake names! Masking her ID this way doesn't do anything.

I'm glad, however, that you enjoyed yourself.

Smiling Fox
03-08-10, 01:51
Guys, too many AMP's have been closed. dont you think the other AMP's know this. They are being careful. How about a little silence in the house.
of maybe we can discuss just how great the massage really was.

SHHHHHH.

Smiling Fox ;}

Ginger Man
03-08-10, 16:41
Guys, too many AMP's have been closed. dont you think the other AMP's know this. They are being careful. How about a little silence in the house.
of maybe we can discuss just how great the massage really was.

SHHHHHH.

Smiling Fox ;}

DC is pretty much totally closed. Howard County? Forgeddaboudit. Rumors of impending busts in NOVA abound. What happens if they all go? Disaster!

Backchannel, PM the details but perhaps some discretion on the public board? Just asking.

Member #4954
03-08-10, 17:33
DC is pretty much totally closed. Howard County? Forgeddaboudit. Rumors of impending busts in NOVA abound. What happens if they all go? Disaster!

Backchannel, PM the details but perhaps some discretion on the public board? Just asking.

Well all this proves to me there is no more crime in Maryland , NOVA, or D.C. What with uncle LEO going after the AMPS AND other places. I feel safer dont you??? Next, somebody is going to tell us the economy is all fixed and all is good with the world, Osama Bin-lauden and his bunch have said they were sorry and wont do anything nasty again, and all our troops will be home next week. Oh, gas will drop to $1.50 a gal. and the IRS will be disbanded. Ok OK I will come down off my sarcasm box now. Pardon me.

Lostpuppy3
03-09-10, 11:44
It was like a hazy extremely poor experience. I visited the sky so blue as had been expanded on in previous reports. I found the building and climbed the stairs. The door opened and I was greeted by a very poor english speaking asian girl, that asked if I had ever been there (which was no, but told her I had been to other AMPs MANY times). I inquired if they had water (as there was a large water main break in the area). She had NO idea what I was trying to say, after 2 times asking, I just reached over in the bathroom directly beside the entrance door, turned on the sink and low and behold there was water. I asked about washing up and or if they had a table shower or how I would get cleaned up, she said to follow her to the room. She led me to a room. She just stood there silent for a brief uncomfortable while, so I offered the house fee of. 7 (which is what I assumed it was). She accepted it and then said she worked for "tisss", which I did not understand, but then realized she meant "tips". I told her that was fine and what I expected.

I was offered a towel and led to the bathroom to shower with no assistance. I showered and returned to the room and laid down on the small paper covered massage table. Before she came in I placed the "c note" on the table beside the table, making sure she saw it when she arrived. She came in and was covered by the same jogging suit she had on when answering the door. She began the massage totally clothed. She did a ok job for at least 30 minutes. She then did the light touch and barley brushed the boys, not real stimulating to say the least. She then asked me to turn over.

Still totally clothed (and remaining that way throughout) she FINALLY asked me if I wanted a HJ, since I was at almost full mast, I said how about anything more? She didn't answer but proceeded to do a 1/2 assed HJ with no removal of any clothes. I tried to feel some skin ANYWHERE under her jogging suit, but she was not receptive to this at all. Mind you, she used BABY OIL! SMELLY NASTY BABY OIL! (what SHIT). Anyway I finally blew all over the place and she seemed impressed by that and murmering "Oh my God", which tends me to believe she knew English a little better than she led me to believe when I arived. Also, during the massage she looked out the window many times at any little noise she thought she heard outside (which I thought was strange as we were on the 2nd floor). She then went out and came back in and cleaned me up VERY WELL! The cloth cleanup was the best thing she actually did. I got dressed and was ready to proceed out, feeling somewhat relieved and very much relieved of my 1. 7, while getting an overpriced barley acceptable HJ and not much else for my money. She didn't even hug me or help me into my clothes, before I left, I was just STUNNED!

To say the least I am NOT impressed with this place and NEVER plan to return. I am sure YMMV if you go, as I have seen from other reports, but this place truly give AMPs a bad name. I am not a rough looking guy, or someone who would make a massuse feel uncomfortable and never have had a problem with that aspect of the procedure up to this point (I am always friendly and smiling and somewhat talkative to break the ice) so I have no idea what went wrong this time. I can truly say this was the WORST massage experience I have ever had in 20 plus years of visiting these places.

RATING:

Looks- 2 (as all I saw was a face)

Attitude- 3

Performance- 2

Enthusiam- 1

Overall comfortability- 2

Maybe it was me, but I REALLY don't think so. For anyone else who goes, GOOD LUCK, you are taking a chance of overspending and getting JUNK for service. Even if it was the standard price for a R&T it would have been bad. I will go back to my old favorite and never stray. I guess it was my fault for looking for a change. I AM A SUCH A DUMMY! <<SMILE>>

Happy March fellas,

ScottNever feel ashamed about taking the tip back, if she didn't earn the c-note then replace it w/ the .4 that she may have deserved. Just my 2¢ L.P.3

Mandruas
03-09-10, 21:06
Never feel ashamed about taking the tip back, if she didn't earn the c-note then replace it w/ the .4 that she may have deserved. Just my 2¢ L.P.3Amen bro! And I NEVER put money down first (unless they insist:). That's bad on so many levels. $ for a lousy HJ? NFW!

Baltimonger
03-09-10, 21:37
Well all this proves to me there is no more crime in Maryland , NOVA, or D.C. What with uncle LEO going after the AMPS AND other places. I feel safer dont you??? Next, somebody is going to tell us the economy is all fixed and all is good with the world, Osama Bin-lauden and his bunch have said they were sorry and wont do anything nasty again, and all our troops will be home next week. Oh, gas will drop to $1.50 a gal. and the IRS will be disbanded. Ok OK I will come down off my sarcasm box now. Pardon me.

LE is by no means a contiguous body. In the current environment of budget deficits, individual units have to prove their worth in order to justify their funding, staffing, and even their very existence. It means the vice cops will step up to ensure that they don't get pushed out to having to deal with the real crimes.

Mandruas
03-11-10, 02:13
LE is by no means a contiguous body. In the current environment of budget deficits, individual units have to prove their worth in order to justify their funding, staffing, and even their very existence. It means the vice cops will step up to ensure that they don't get pushed out to having to deal with the real crimes.There was a raid at Hana Spa about 10 years ago. The LE heroes cuffed Yoko who was 4'10" 95# soaking wet and one of the kindest people I've ever met. May the cretins who did that eat shit and die.

Thenocturnal
03-11-10, 13:01
There was a raid at Hana Spa about 10 years ago. The LE heroes cuffed Yoko who was 4'10" 95# soaking wet and one of the kindest people I've ever met. May the cretins who did that eat shit and die.I remember Yoko. She was wonderful.

There is no place on earth for vice cops, much less heaven.

May they find their way to hell.

Rockstar1290
03-11-10, 14:16
There's an AMP just off Belair Road on the city side of the beltway in Overlea. It's fairly nearby to me. Any opinions?

Rtlr1
03-11-10, 16:19
There's an AMP just off Belair Road on the city side of the beltway in Overlea. It's fairly nearby to me. Any opinions?

Need more info. like the name and address, I went to one on Bel Air Rd but not sure if it's the one your asking about.

Drobsdaman
03-11-10, 17:39
Well all this proves to me there is no more crime in Maryland , NOVA, or D.C. What with uncle LEO going after the AMPS AND other places. I feel safer dont you??? Next, somebody is going to tell us the economy is all fixed and all is good with the world, Osama Bin-lauden and his bunch have said they were sorry and wont do anything nasty again, and all our troops will be home next week. Oh, gas will drop to $1.50 a gal. and the IRS will be disbanded. Ok OK I will come down off my sarcasm box now. Pardon me.You know, with all the talk we hear on the news how Maryland wants to put or raise taxes on everything (the latest being a dime more for an alcoholic beverage), you'd think one of them might say "let's legalize the AMP's 'true' business since it is the only thing NOT affected by the nation-wide recession, and tax them."

I mean think about it. Restaurants and bars are closing down all over the place, so the beer and alcohol industry threatens that an increase in the alcohol tax (which would bring in nearly $350 million according to the latest statistics) would cause the beer and alcohol distributors to foreclose; tobacco companies keep feeding legislatures and other public voices to keep the tobacco taxes from rising; everyone is sick of income and estate taxes, for the fact that the harder you work it seems the more you fund some unemployed bastard's leisure vacation and not bothering to even look for a job (no offense to those who are in fact TRYING to find a new job; I live next to a couple that takes their check and spends it quickly, and haven't applied or interviewed at a single job since back in Oct '09).

My point is, no matter how bad it gets, the AMP industry is solid. The way we mongers post on this board the high numbers of the good (and bad) reports, if legislature stood up and said "we could use this to our advantage" and say tax 1-dollar (or whatever) per service, while guaranteeing not to close down anymore AMPs for under the table services, it'd be a win-win for all. The state gets out of debt, finds funds to supply all those government expenses, and men all over Maryland could continue obtaining those all-so-needed services to keep their sanity and comfort.

RoB-OuT

I think I need to present this to the senators/district representatives.

Drofnalb
03-12-10, 06:46
You know, with all the talk we hear on the news how Maryland wants to put or raise taxes on everything (the latest being a dime more for an alcoholic beverage), you'd think one of them might say "let's legalize the AMP's 'true' business since it is the only thing NOT affected by the nation-wide recession, and tax them."

I mentioned something like this on the DC board a while back.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=903043&postcount=4373

DC board did not take me seriously, but I am as serious as a heart attack.

If we were to do this in Maryland I think we might need to focus on a specific county. Baltimore county seems like a good one.

What we need is too put a blanket tax on the whole industry, sending the proceeds to Towson. If that happened we would never see another raid by Balt. county PD again!

Could you imagine the flood of AMP ladies that would come out of the woodworks!

This would not even require a revolution, as Baltimore county is already home to the best AMPs in the region.

Gintonicrocks
03-12-10, 08:13

If it's the one on a hill I have visited it. After climbing the xmas lit stairs you will get a good massage. Older provider, very proficient, standard rates apply.
GTR

Photonx
03-12-10, 08:56
They can't even get slots up and running, how can AMP's ever get through all that stupidity?

TheTiger
03-12-10, 09:43
You know, with all the talk we hear on the news how Maryland wants to put or raise taxes on everything (the latest being a dime more for an alcoholic beverage), you'd think one of them might say "let's legalize the AMP's 'true' business since it is the only thing NOT affected by the nation-wide recession, and tax them."Brillant idea:)! Maybe someone can suggest this to Philly's Mayor Nutcase who wants to tax soda/sugary drinks and have us pay for trash pickup.

Brahmabull
03-12-10, 10:10
I mentioned something like this on the DC board a while back.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=903043&postcount=4373

DC board did not take me seriously, but I am as serious as a heart attack.

If we were to do this in Maryland I think we might need to focus on a specific county. Baltimore county seems like a good one.

What we need is too put a blanket tax on the whole industry, sending the proceeds to Towson. If that happened we would never see another raid by Balt. county PD again!

Could you imagine the flood of AMP ladies that would come out of the woodworks!

This would not even require a revolution, as Baltimore county is already home to the best AMPs in the region.

AMPS are legal. They are already taxed. What is not legal may be extra services you receive and pay the girl for. Your house fee is already part of the legitimate income of that business, reported and taxed.

What you are really talking about is legalizing prostitution. That just is not going to happen. Even if it did, the girls in AMPs mostly do not have papers allowing them to legally work in the USA, they may be here legally but not to work, some may not be here legally. As such they could not work if the extra services were legal, taxable and income needed to be reported. Instead of a flock of girls comming you would see an exodus to states where they could work undetected, undocumented and keep all their money.

I am not sure what you want to "Legalize".

Red330
03-12-10, 14:50
Guys - yesterday I heard from a business owner in the same two story building as Baco, that they were busted. It was at night, and late. I lot of people inside at the time. That's all I know.

Careful on York Road.

Drofnalb
03-12-10, 18:58
AMPS are legal. They are already taxed. What is not legal may be extra services you receive and pay the girl for. Your house fee is already part of the legitimate income of that business, reported and taxed.

I am not sure what you want to "Legalize".

I want for us to impose a luxury tax on ourselves. AMPs are legal, but can be closed down based on accusation.

In Oakland, CA the marijuana cafes imposed a special tax on themselves that they pay to the city of Oakland. Now the marijuana cafes are a revenue source for the city, and (suprise suprise) harassment has dropped to near zero.

Currently AMPs pay the same taxes as a mechanics shop. What I am proposing is that they pay more.

Money talks! If the county gets their share everyone will win.

Drobsdaman
03-12-10, 19:31
Brillant idea:)! Maybe someone can suggest this to Philly's Mayor Nutcase who wants to tax soda/sugary drinks and have us pay for trash pickup.I'd throw my trash in the middle of the fucking street before paying someone to pick it up. If i have to pay for pick up, then my taxes should be reduced that portion of the fee they use to pay the garbageman today.

Brahmabull
03-12-10, 20:17
I want for us to impose a luxury tax on ourselves. AMPs are legal, but can be closed down based on accusation.

In Oakland, CA the marijuana cafes imposed a special tax on themselves that they pay to the city of Oakland. Now the marijuana cafes are a revenue source for the city, and (suprise suprise) harassment has dropped to near zero.

Currently AMPs pay the same taxes as a mechanics shop. What I am proposing is that they pay more.

Money talks! If the county gets their share everyone will win.

I see, not a bad idea, I do not know how that would work, in CA medical mj is legal so it is kind of a grey area, our hobby currently is not.

Rockstar1290
03-13-10, 08:37
If it's the one on a hill I have visited it. After climbing the xmas lit stairs you will get a good massage. Older provider, very proficient, standard rates apply.

GTRThat would be the one.

Thanks

Gintonicrocks
03-13-10, 09:24
I guess it's time for us oldtimers to break out our old Ovaltine decoder rings and start using them for our reports. X#CT%&HG??
GTR

Liketowatch56
03-13-10, 19:35
That's an excellent idea!

I guess it's time for us oldtimers to break out our old Ovaltine decoder rings and start using them for our reports. X#CT%&HG??
GTR

Mandruas
03-13-10, 21:47
I see, not a bad idea, I do not know how that would work, in CA medical mj is legal so it is kind of a grey area, our hobby currently is not.

Indeed, I always thought of it as sort of pink.

Drofnalb
03-15-10, 19:21
Just got back from seeing Bonnie on the westside, she is new from NY today.

Did my usual thing. I try not to fantasize but I think she was all over it (moaning, gyrating, clenching her legs).
After we were done she cuddled next to me naked for a long while.
I have to think she got hers.

Am I wrong, do some of these girls get off with us?

It makes you wonder why any of us spend any time with non-AMP women.

$.2 tip

Horsetrader
03-15-10, 23:51
Just got back from seeing Bonnie on the westside, she is new from NY today.

Did my usual thing. I try not to fantasize but I think she was all over it (moaning, gyrating, clenching her legs).
After we were done she cuddled next to me naked for a long while.
I have to think she got hers.

Am I wrong, do some of these girls get off with us?

It makes you wonder why any of us spend any time with non-AMP women.

$.2 tipI've probably had experiences with 100-150 AMP girls over the last 15 years. They often make noises and motions to mimic getting off but I don't believe it has ever happened with me. Over my life I've had many girlfriends who would cum like a waterfaucet when I do certain things, so I know what it is like to be with a woman who is climaxing. I just never felt it at an AMP.

Even though women can have sex all day long, it is difficult for them to reach a climax. Especially when they are with a man who doesn't speak their language, isn't physically hot, and is not offering the woman a real relationship. They aren't going to have an orgasm any more than I will when I sell my next horse; it's just business and it happens all the time.

I'm sure some mongers will reply how their dates always reach multiple orgasms, and they will submit evidance of their conquests. I'll have a hard time believing it. Just remember that they are acting to make you come back next time. It's just like her helping you with your shoes: part of the service for which you paid.

Horsetrader

Brahmabull
03-16-10, 07:46
Even though women can have sex all day long, it is difficult for them to reach a climax.

Not sure where you get your info. Perhaps that is just your experience. I have known many women (not working spas or the hobby)who climax in just a few moments of stimulation. Sure there are girls out there who take a long time, but just as there are women for whom it is difficult, there are women for whom it is very easy to climax.

That BS some women tell you about needing a "connection or feelings" for the guy in order to climax is just that BS, for some I am sure it is true because it is in their heads, programed by their own experiences. Women can and do climax from stimulation regardless of connection or emotions and many do it quickly and frequently.

No offense meant, no insult intended, I am sorry in all your years of hobbying that you have not met some. Talk about bad luck.

Horsetrader
03-16-10, 11:46
Not sure where you get your info. Perhaps that is just your experience. I have known many women (not working spas or the hobby)who climax in just a few moments of stimulation....We probably agree more than it may seem. My comments about women having diffuculty reaching climax was relative to how easily a man reaches climax (especially men of the same age as AMP women). I also know women who reach climax quite quickly, but it has never been an AMP woman. I would agree that the AMP women feel a good sensation during the session, but it a question if they really "get off" with us.

Parkinsons
03-16-10, 12:11
Just remember that they are acting to make you come back next time. It's just like her helping you with your shoes: part of the service for which you paid.

HorsetraderThings that I believed 100% when my provider told me:

1. "Oh you're so big!!"
2. "I came 3 times already, are you gonna cum soon?"
3. "I'm in love with you"

I'm not saying you'd be gullible if you believed. But the point of believing any one of the above is that you'd hope it leads to something else - that you're SPECIAL to the provider and maybe, just maybe some relationship will ensue. (At least some freebies when you two meet outside the AMP).

I'll choose not to believe in any of these and just appreciate the effort. Real or fake, it doesn't matter. If a girl moaned more or appeared to cum, the bottom line is, she's better than a robotic provider who's just going through the motion.

Brahmabull
03-16-10, 14:48
We probably agree more than it may seem. My comments about women having diffuculty reaching climax was relative to how easily a man reaches climax (especially men of the same age as AMP women). I also know women who reach climax quite quickly, but it has never been an AMP woman. I would agree that the AMP women feel a good sensation during the session, but it a question if they really "get off" with us.

Yes when compared to men, it would be accurate. I am sure there are some AMP girls who do climax but for the most part we all know it is fake to boost our egos. Do not think I am delusional in that regard.

However it is possible to date AMP girls, or even have long standing relationships with them outside of the spa, I have several times. I know a few other people who have as well.

Let's face it, we go there because we like the way they treat us.
We like the ego boost and for 1hr (or 1/2 if thats what you paid for) everything they say is true.

No sense in pooring cold water on everyone after the fact. Its all true while we are there.

Drofnalb
03-16-10, 17:54
Things that I believed 100% when my provider told me:

1. "Oh you're so big!!"

Didn't hear any of the above, but of course women are famous for this kinda thing. This is one of those questions which may never get an answer.

Maybe AMP women never orgasm. Maybe 2% do. Regardless, when they fake it with such skill it can be rewarding.

I guess I should leave satisfied and just shut up. :-)

Mandruas
03-16-10, 20:02
Let's face it, we go there because we like the way they treat us.
We like the ego boost and for 1hr (or 1/2 if thats what you paid for) everything they say is true.

No sense in pooring cold water on everyone after the fact. Its all true while we are there.

Exactly. When you press that doorbell pretend that you're about to enter Wonderland. The situation doesn't bear (bare?) excessive scrutiny.

Alpha D
03-16-10, 23:59
treat the ladies well.

If all a client does is what the provider tells him to, then the provider isn't gonna get to orgasm unless she can do all the work herself. That may be 2% of the AMP population.

If a client takes time to stimulate the provider, then the provider is more apt to get to orgasm.

How does one stimulate his provider? Here is what has worked for me. I don't worry about getting off until she does. Figure out the rest on your own. ;-) But be ready to do whatever it takes. I have met few providers who didn't take the opportunity to see what I had to offer. And of those who took me up on my offer, I don't recall one who didn't at least claim to orgasm. Regardless of what she did or didn't attain, when given the opportunity to at least stimulate my provider, most times the services rendered were much better than normal - female orgasm or not.

To channel Yoda: Do, there may not be. But always rewarded is try.

AD

Mandruas
03-17-10, 01:43
To channel Yoda: Do, there may not be. But always rewarded is try.AD

Over the years, in the course of providing services, I've had several girls ask, "But what about me?".
My stock answers:

A. "Ok, you tip me $ and I'll see what I can do."

B. "It's not polite to talk with your mouth full."

At Hana Spa one evening long ago and far away I was with Yoko (my dear sweet friend, and the best looking provider from the waist down I've ever seen) and the subject of kinky sex came up. I asked her if she was into B&D and she said that she was. I said oh yeah? And she said yeah, "Hit me, beat me, write me a bad check.", and that was it. I was done for the rest of the hour.

Rapid
03-17-10, 18:00
Started heading into town on York Road last night around 10 and what a sight. The Sacred House: dark. The two "Open" signs just south of the Sacred House on the right: gone. New Century's lights: out. BACO: recently busted. Even Towson Spa's "Open" sign: off.

I learned that one of the spas may be reopening, but not at its current location.

I also saw a black SUV being used by ULE.

Rapid

Oakee Boner
03-17-10, 20:45
I never would have thought of this if I didn't read about all your escapades. Stopped by a busy place off of route 2 last night. When the door opened, this ugly lady opened the door and I thought I found a "legit" place by accident. Luckily, she turned out to be the mamason. My therapist was hot! The Captain said "hello" in the shower and that helped to break the ice.

The massage was kinda crappy but I didn't care, the captain was on a rampage. At the end of the massage, the he stupidly took over and gave her all my money!. 7 at the door and. 8 for fun. Then, for the first time at a parlor, I did DATY- She said no but then changed her mind and stuffed my face down there! After she finished she gave me off with a HJ only. She was probably thinking the same thing as me and went running to wash up. She brought a cup of mouth wash when she came back. And I chucked a gallon of it when as soon as I could find a store.

Do everyone a favor and never do DATY! You'll get herpes and it only takes 1 time and seconds of contact. Gross! Plus, who knows how many guys she already "met" before me. I'm going to puke again. I'm never going to one of these places again.

At least not for a couple week.

Joetime2
03-18-10, 00:35
Headed over to the Westside and had the unfortunate run in with Nana. Older provider with hard cans and a flat ass. Mama san very suspicious and un-friendly.

Gintonicrocks
03-18-10, 12:37
Things that I believed 100% when my provider told me:

1. "Oh you're so big!!"

I'm not saying you'd be gullible if you believed. But the point of believing any one of the above is that you'd hope it leads to something else - that you're SPECIAL to the provider and maybe, just maybe some relationship will ensue. (At least some freebies when you two meet outside the AMP).

I'll choose not to believe in any of these and just appreciate the effort. Real or fake, it doesn't matter. If a girl moaned more or appeared to cum, the bottom line is, she's better than a robotic provider who's just going through the motion.

So let me get this right. You've never had a provider jump up off your face, legs flailing, yelling "You make me come too much". while trying to get her legs to stop quivering? Practice, practice, practice. You also get a pretty good reputation around the house. After all, they compare notes just as we do.
GTR

Ginger Man
03-18-10, 14:34
I never would have thought of this if I didn't read about all your escapades. Stopped by a busy place off of route 2 last night. When the door opened, this ugly lady opened the door and I thought I found a "legit" place by accident. Luckily, she turned out to be the mamason. My therapist was hot! The Captain said "hello" in the shower and that helped to break the ice.

The massage was kinda crappy but I didn't care, the captain was on a rampage. At the end of the massage, the he stupidly took over and gave her all my money!. 7 at the door and. 8 for fun. Then, for the first time at a parlor, I did DATY- She said no but then changed her mind and stuffed my face down there! After she finished she gave me off with a HJ only. She was probably thinking the same thing as me and went running to wash up. She brought a cup of mouth wash when she came back. And I chucked a gallon of it when as soon as I could find a store."

Do everyone a favor and never do DATY! You'll get herpes and it only takes 1 time and seconds of contact. Gross! Plus, who knows how many guys she already "met" before me. I'm going to puke again. I'm never going to one of these places again.

At least not for a couple week.

You should never drink too much before you visit. You end up there, yeah, and you sure do not know where it has been!

Yours was a funny post!

Eatatmoes
03-18-10, 20:18
And for once I agreed with him.

Went to the jeweler and met up with Maya, I've seen her before but she didn't remember me, which hurt my feelings. I bucked up after the massage and enjoyed myself.

This is a bit of a fall-back place for me, I try not to shit where I eat, so I probably won't go back for a long while. Standard door fee.

LE stays posted in this shopping center, but they're usually just getting coffee. Keep safe.

Natty Bohner
03-23-10, 16:19
Stopped into B&S last night. had a craving around 10ish so I rushed over there. Only had time for a half hour, but was able to get everything I was looking for. She was fairly young (late 20s) and had a great natural rack for an asian girl. Senior trusted members feel free to PM me if you really need more info.

Horsetrader
03-23-10, 17:36
Wanted something new so I tried the place on Reisterstown Road in Owings Mills. Hadn't seen any recent reviews so I decided I could TOFTT. I don't know the name but they advertise about 1 or 2 times a week on BP. Sometimes their ad has a picture of a hot Korean girl, sometimes text only. You need to call in advance to make an appointment, this is not a walk in place.

Greeted at the door and escorted to the 2nd floor. Standard door fee. Place looked clean but not fancy. No table shower. No sauna. The girl wasn't cute and was too heavy for my taste. She complained about life too much (hard work and not enough fun). Massage was incomplete and uninspired, she never massaged my butt or my legs. Stomach massage was uncomfortable and I asked her to stop. All flip options were offered and I selected everything for $. No help with clothes, no candy at the door. She had no energy and too many rules. On the 10 point scale her appearance was a 3 and her performance was a 2. When I go to an AMP I expect to see a smiling face and some energy.

I will not return. I should have left after a poor massage and having only paid the house fee. Could have taken my $ tip and gone someplace else.

David Celtic
03-23-10, 17:46
Did you mean B&B?

Stopped into B&S last night. had a craving around 10ish so I rushed over there. Only had time for a half hour, but was able to get everything I was looking for. She was fairly young (late 20s) and had a great natural rack for an asian girl. Senior trusted members feel free to PM me if you really need more info.

Ljfeld
03-23-10, 21:21
It has been many years since I was at this place, but found myself in the area with an hour or so to kill so I figured what the heck.

Real cute brunette Russian with fake rack. Included her tip in the fee and when I questions why included it was basically stated that was the total fee. Figured I usually upgrade to the nude anyway so paid the requested amount.

Really nice body and good massage. Wanted me to flip too soon and I kept asking her to slow down so we could at least go the whole 45 min but to no avail I was done within 30 min and out the door within 30.

It will likely be another few years before I return.

Firefly2010
03-24-10, 10:05
The talent at TBC is ALWAYS great but I have NEVER walked out of there saying "WOW!!" - always rushed and always looking for additional tip money AFTER you paid the $.8 entry. Much more enthusiastic provider at Russian Embassy in Timonium.

It has been many years since I was at this place, but found myself in the area with an hour or so to kill so I figured what the heck.

Real cute brunette Russian with fake rack. Included her tip in the fee and when I questions why included it was basically stated that was the total fee. Figured I usually upgrade to the nude anyway so paid the requested amount.

Really nice body and good massage. Wanted me to flip too soon and I kept asking her to slow down so we could at least go the whole 45 min but to no avail I was done within 30 min and out the door within 30.

It will likely be another few years before I return.

Smiling Fox
03-24-10, 10:11
Did I miss something here.
The Russian Embassy.
There is another Eastern European place.....

Of course the one out in.. Jessup, new.
has any one visited.

So whats this Russian Embassy,,,,?

oh go ahead tell me the russians have a consulat office in Timonium.

Smiling Fox ;}

Natty Bohner
03-24-10, 10:13
Did you mean B&B?

No, I meant B&S.

Firefly2010
03-24-10, 16:45
Any information on this provider??

Baltimorestud
03-24-10, 17:14
Yes. I have seen her 3 times so far. Her place is safe and very clean. She is a tiny little spinner with some tats. The first two times it was 140 for a nude massage. It was a very good massage. On the flip, You can touch her a- and t-ts but that is it. She finishes with hands. On the third time I paid an extra $ and got a BBBJ. Though she had hinted that she was a little short on money. I love her tight body and gave in for the extra $. No matter how hard I pushed or offered, she would not offer more. I can only imagine how tight she is. Dying to see her again but hard to justify the cost.

Let me know if you get otherwise.

Rtlr1
03-24-10, 20:22

Yeah man I have seen her but due to your lack of responding to my PM's to you I won't share any info with you..Ever heard of share and share alike ????

G Dose
03-24-10, 22:20
Any information on this provider??I have seen her on more than one occasion. She provides a nice massage, better than your average one, and a decent r/t while nude for $. Worth a visit!

Geoleo2083
03-24-10, 23:36
Any information on this provider??Very cute, very tiny girl. Stronger than she looks. Watch out for her grip.

Watoothe
03-25-10, 04:02
I've been seeing this one pop up alot on the usual places anyone tried it out yet?

Firefly2010
03-25-10, 13:31
The site actually works - I asked and received some great intel. Thanks everyone. Here is my review - KB was a nice little spinner with some tats. One of the best massages I have ever received with an erotic twist - door fee is $ and another .4 gets her nude. Place was clean, towels/sheets were new - got a full hour of teasing and rubbing - never asked for more than the r/t - t&a was available on the flip. She does use a death grip but I like that - got a hug on the way out. Facility - 10. Looks - 7+; attitude - 7; value-8. It's a long hike for me and I'll probably visit again.

Lostpuppy3
03-25-10, 13:37
I think some people confuse Timonium and Cockeysville as being the same place, I have not heard of anything in Timonium, since the Russian Spa that closed up about 10 years ago.

L.P.3

Did I miss something here.
The Russian Embassy.
There is another Eastern European place.....

Of course the one out in.. Jessup, new.
has any one visited.

So whats this Russian Embassy,,,,?

oh go ahead tell me the russians have a consulat office in Timonium.

Smiling Fox ;}

Dj Rivaa
03-25-10, 13:44
I have been seeing her for the past year off and on when the funds were available, she is a wonderful lady. Young and just perfect, the only thing is she states that she is single and she is doing this by her self, but she does have boy friend who she lives with, his name is [Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]. Ask to use the bathroom there is a towel that says Big Ben and there is mens shampoo is the bathroom also. Her co is KB massage because its [Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]. I don't know if he would appreciate or even if he knows that she does happy endings and the rare BBBJs.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

Baldconan1
03-26-10, 11:24
Like many of you, I have been seeing the ad for a European massage on BP.

GRAND OPENING 10:30am-7pm
POL-US SPA
NEW SLAVIC BEAUTIES FROM :
Poland,Lithuania,Slovakia+
FULL SESSION ABOUT 1 HR OF:
RELAX,REFLEXOLOGY,BODY RUB+
INCALL TOTAL > ONE TWENTY

PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
443-447-6899 after 10am

Sp I decided to TOFFT and made an appointment. The "office" was in an industrial park, with only one treatment area. When I arrived, the only attendant was in the room with a client, and she said I could wait. After sitting for a bit, I was ready to go when the other attendant came in, a stunning brunette from Bellarus in a black mini-skirt. OMG! So I waited and chatted. When customer #1 was done, the other girl just brought him out, which was a bit strange, but at least he had a smile on his face. Into the room, great massage, some roaming of hands allowed, but I don't get the feeling that extras are available, certainly not the first time. The R&T was the best I've had in years. I will repeat, hoping for additional services in the future. Looks 10 - really, Service as noted above. $.2 + tip

Be safe

Baldconan1

Ginger Man
03-26-10, 15:43
The site actually works - I asked and received some great intel. Thanks everyone. Here is my review - KB was a nice little spinner with some tats. One of the best massages I have ever received with an erotic twist - door fee is $ and another .4 gets her nude. Place was clean, towels/sheets were new - got a full hour of teasing and rubbing - never asked for more than the r/t - t&a was available on the flip. She does use a death grip but I like that - got a hug on the way out. Facility - 10. Looks - 7+; attitude - 7; value-8. It's a long hike for me and I'll probably visit again.

for a R&T. I hope it was great, though.

Fharmonic
03-26-10, 19:24
I was wondering if anyone knew the status of Kyoto Spa? - I read several reports that suggested that it might have closed? I really like that place. Does anyone have any intel regarding their status? Thanks

Wickedweasel
03-27-10, 09:25
I was wondering if anyone knew the status of Kyoto Spa? - I read several reports that suggested that it might have closed? I really like that place. Does anyone have any intel regarding their status? ThanksThe latest information I've seen on a few other sites suggests that they are temporarily closed, possibly due to some leasing issues.

Jay Licsem
03-27-10, 18:09
I am an avid follower of this site, and have only posted maybe 4-5 times. But I was out and about today and decided to visit one of my favorite spots on Reisterstown Road in the tall building. Went up to the door-locked. Thought maybe they were closed for lunch or were busy. Waited awhile and knocked again. Lights out. Tried to look up the phone number and the directory indicated that the business was closed. Anyone know what happened or when? Any info on the providers if they relocated? It's getting to be slim pickings for white, non-asian providers.

Baltimorestud
03-27-10, 23:56
Actually, you've posted 10 times before that one! :P

I am an avid follower of this site, and have only posted maybe 4-5 times. But I was out and about today and decided to visit one of my favorite spots on Reisterstown Road in the tall building. Went up to the door-locked. Thought maybe they were closed for lunch or were busy. Waited awhile and knocked again. Lights out. Tried to look up the phone number and the directory indicated that the business was closed. Anyone know what happened or when? Any info on the providers if they relocated? It's getting to be slim pickings for white, non-asian providers.

Dp229
03-28-10, 18:43
I was wondering if anyone knew the status of Kyoto Spa? - I read several reports that suggested that it might have closed? I really like that place. Does anyone have any intel regarding their status? ThanksWas a good place - sad to say it is also closed has been for a while.

Bdls73
03-29-10, 16:02
Still looking for any info on Celeste from Royalty....Anyone know where she is working?

Thanks

B.D.

Mandruas
04-01-10, 01:47
Wanted something new so I tried the place on Reisterstown Road in Owings Mills. Hadn't seen any recent reviews so I decided I could TOFTT. I don't know the name but they advertise about 1 or 2 times a week on BP. Sometimes their ad has a picture of a hot Korean girl, sometimes text only. You need to call in advance to make an appointment, this is not a walk in place.

Greeted at the door and escorted to the 2nd floor. Standard door fee. Place looked clean but not fancy. No table shower. No sauna. The girl wasn't cute and was too heavy for my taste. She complained about life too much (hard work and not enough fun). Massage was incomplete and uninspired, she never massaged my butt or my legs. Stomach massage was uncomfortable and I asked her to stop. All flip options were offered and I selected everything for $. No help with clothes, no candy at the door. She had no energy and too many rules. On the 10 point scale her appearance was a 3 and her performance was a 2. When I go to an AMP I expect to see a smiling face and some energy.

I will not return. I should have left after a poor massage and having only paid the house fee. Could have taken my $ tip and gone someplace else.

Damn. I was there 6 months ago and it was wonderful. I had a little Japanese girl, honest!, a genuine Japanese girl, although she was possibly pregnant. Regardless, it was almost a GFE. Like you said, no post activity candy but WTF! I would have gone back for sure except for the long drive and all the other venues demanding my attention. (So many providers, so little time.) :)

Give it another try, you may well be pleasantly surprised!
(And if you don't like the looks of the provider you get, don't be bashful. Ask to see another. The mamasans often send out the dogs first in an attempt to spread the wealth around, but what the heck, it's your money. Be picky!)

Ljfeld
04-01-10, 21:08
The gov't finally got the best of Soothing Touch/L&J Associates in Pikesville.

When they could not convict the girls criminally they resorted to fines to the landlord for supposed zoning violations.

End of an Era if you ask me.

I have been in touch with Erica, a real hotty blond that had been there for the past year or so.

She is working at Escape and will also see clients privately.

She has a hot bod and great attitude.

Will pass along her number for those interested.

Ljfeld
04-01-10, 21:11
I just posted about this today.

Read my post and PM me for more info.

Actually, you've posted 10 times before that one! :P

Horsetrader
04-01-10, 22:10
(And if you don't like the looks of the provider you get, don't be bashful. Ask to see another. The mamasans often send out the dogs first in an attempt to spread the wealth around, but what the heck, it's your money. Be picky!)There was no visible mamasan. I didn't hear or see anyone else while I was there.

Cream
04-01-10, 23:14
4Th time to be & S. Unfortunately, this time wasn't that great. Only R&T for 50. Massage was good. Provider had potential but did not remove any garments despite my kind requests. I need to stop going there, but it is really close to my house. My favorite, jhh, is just a tad too far, as I do like to have a cocktail prior to arrival.

Mandruas
04-02-10, 13:03
There was no visible mamasan. I didn't hear or see anyone else while I was there.

Ok. I didn't see a mamasan either and it's for sure a strange place, Chinese run but not staffed. I felt really uncomfortable at the dark entrance, but after driving 20 miles no way was I turning back. I didn't like the first girl I saw, and asked her if any others were available. The skank went away and a cute Japanese provider came in (really cute and really Japanese, I asked!) :) and I told her that she would do just fine, and she was. Better than fine even. As I recall I spent $.20 there that evening (1 hour was only .60) and for that much money, to heck with tact!

Vikatin
04-03-10, 04:04
Did anyone try this out?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/usa-poland-slovakia-bulgaria-spain-collage-girls-21/2294070

They have a series of adds, roaming around.

Any extra info greatly appreciated.

Stealth Mode
04-03-10, 17:12
Decided to pay the blue place a visit after hearing all of the hype on this place. Was greeted by Koko or Coco at the door. She was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Kind of strange for a massage parlor I must say. I am used to the old bathing suit or lingerie type. Anyway, she asked me if I had even been there, and I say no I haven't. But I guess she got a good vibe because she then invited me in. We get to the room, and she says how long of a massage. I say 1 hr, and she says ok. I just gave her. 6 and didn't ask her how much, and she didn't say anything about the amount. Then she asks me how much I am going to tip her (I'm like really blown out with this; upfront asking the amount?) and I tell her $. By this time, she must know that I am a good customer and the transaction was going pretty smooth for her. She then tells me to get comfortable and then leaves the room with the house fee, and comes back still dressed the same. She then starts giving me a pretty good massage I must say. I was pretty sore and she paid attention to the areas that I asked her to focus on. Plus I was kind of getting into the Chinese music in the background road.

The flip: CBJ, Mish, doggie, HJ to finish in that order. She didn't rush me but I couldn't stay focus with the small ironing board, so at that point I just wanted to get off, and did.

I may repeat, but would definitely want to try another person. Preferably younger too.

Drofnalb
04-04-10, 09:01
Decided to pay the blue place a visit after hearing all of the hype on this place. Was greeted by Koko or Coco at the door. She was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Kind of strange for a massage parlor I must say. I am used to the old bathing suit or lingerie type. Anyway, she asked me if I had even been there, and I say no I haven't. But I guess she got a good I do not pretend to be the police of this board, but current times require more discretion.

Let me explain, I went to the westside location recently. They were full of customers. Mama wanted me to wait in the tanning room until someone was free (I left and went to Blue instead). This is because all of our spots are getting shut down.

Lets try not to loose the little we have left. Please keep reporting, but try to save the juicy details for a PM session.

Thanks.

Brahmabull
04-04-10, 09:38
She was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Kind of strange for a massage parlor I must say. I am used to the old bathing suit or lingerie type.Please, where is a spa in this area where the girls are dressed in bathing suits or lingerie?

Mandruas
04-04-10, 17:31
Please, where is a spa in this area where the girls are dressed in bathing suits or lingerie?I've seen bathing suits, at the old Rose Oriental Spa. Sandy even joined me in the hot tub wearing one once (Sandy's in my top 2 or 3 of all time: poorly done fake boobs, legs like a chicken, breathtakingly gorgeous face, great personality, and able to suck the chrome off a bumper hitch.).

And I've seen stunning tart dresses that make your mouth water, and providers with nothing on under their white lab coats (a particular favorite!), but damned if I ever saw any lingerie worn in any AMP in 20+ years persuing the hobby.

Jigglers88
04-05-10, 17:33
Just an FYI, Kyoto seems to be back up and running.

Parkinsons
04-05-10, 22:56
Stopped by Westside this afternoon, had a good time with a great provider. Her ass is probably one of the best I've seen at an AMP. I found her irresistably sexy with her belly button jewelry and a couple of tats, also uncommon with AMP girls.

This could be the same girl much written about around the same time last year. Senior members PM me for details.

Ltown78
04-06-10, 09:44
I've booked a few sessions with Lauren from over near the old stadium. She is not the most attractive gal to look at but she aims to please and the extras are prettty good IMHO. But whoever said her place has a faint odor is spot on.

StudMonquie
04-06-10, 17:28
From their ad on CL under therapeutic:

See You Soon... (Columbia)

Did you miss us?
We missed you....

Kyoto Spa

8950 Old Annapolis Rd-Suite 111 (Rt.108)
Columbia

410 xxx xxxxClassic! Ajumma, we miss you too.

Letsgocaps
04-06-10, 18:51
So I'm new to this, and the lingo and abbreviations and $.4/ $ has got me a little confused. Anyone willing to PM me with any good places for guys that are new into this as well as a little beginner's advice? Thanks!

Benchseats Rock
04-07-10, 13:40
That was milder than I expected :)

Glad to hear that Kyoto is back! I have many fond memories of them, especially as their previous incarnation Tokyo Spa. Now there was an AMP you could get into!

It was late, I was tired :)

Was offered BBFS and told I could come inside if I wanted to at an AMP the other day. Not going to mention the name here, but PM if you're interested.

NB I am not endorsing this type of behavior, I'm just saying that it was offered. Always wear a condom. Condoms are not a guarantee against STD's or pregnancy. Consult your physician before attempting any sexual activity to make sure your heart is healthy enough and you won't scar a hooker for life by collapsing on top of her.

Bench

Seriously people, if you only have one post and are not a contributor to the forum, do you really think I am going to give you any fucking info? Get real.

Jack Burton
04-07-10, 19:27
With respect -- Seriously? BBFS? I know this hobby has risks, but that seems like taking it well past the extreme. I have had lots of good luck thanks to this forum but for myself (and I hope most of the readers here) safer is better.

JB

It was late, I was tired :)

Was offered BBFS and told I could come inside if I wanted to at an AMP the other day. Not going to mention the name here, but PM if you're interested.

Bench

Seriously people, if you only have one post and are not a contributor to the forum, do you really think I am going to give you any fucking info? Get real.

Jigglers88
04-08-10, 14:31
I called Kyoto the other day to see if CoCo or Yumi was working and mamasan said she had new staff. I asked if CoCo or Yumi went somewhere else and she said they would be back. Has anyone seen them at another AMP recently?

Baltimorestud
04-08-10, 15:12
There was a Coco at Alberto's recently that offered FS.

I called Kyoto the other day to see if CoCo or Yumi was working and mamasan said she had new staff. I asked if CoCo or Yumi went somewhere else and she said they would be back. Has anyone seen them at another AMP recently?

Brahmabull
04-08-10, 19:06

Highly unlikely they will be back, just standard MMS line to keep regulars coming in and trying the new people.

Don't know Coco but Yumi went back to Flushing 2 days after they closed and has not returned and is working in Long Island. From what I have been told she is happy there and it is unlikely she will be back.

Dagame
04-09-10, 03:25
Highly unlikely they will be back, just standard MMS line to keep regulars coming in and trying the new people.

Don't know Coco but Yumi went back to Flushing 2 days after they closed and has not returned and is working in Long Island. From what I have been told she is happy there and it is unlikely she will be back.Are you speaking of the Yumi Who used to work at ML? She was young nice rack very cute face and very american acting other than the speech ? She was fine!! still looking for her

Jalb25
04-09-10, 18:27
Are you speaking of the Yumi Who used to work at ML? She was young nice rack very cute face and very american acting other than the speech ? She was fine!! still looking for her

I don't think they are talking about the same Yumi. I too however am still looking for Yumi from ML a few years ago. Yumi and Sha Sha are tied for my ML ATF prize. If anyone has any idea where she is, PLEASE let me know. I am willing to travel many miles to see her again :)

Thanks.

Brahmabull
04-09-10, 18:49
I don't think they are talking about the same Yumi. I too however am still looking for Yumi from ML a few years ago. Yumi and Sha Sha are tied for my ML ATF prize. If anyone has any idea where she is, PLEASE let me know. I am willing to travel many miles to see her again :)

Thanks.

No, the Yumi from Kyoto is not the same person. She had been at Kyoto for a very long time and was one of the best if not the best provider they ever had there.

DrummerBoy
04-09-10, 18:59
No, the Yumi from Kyoto is not the same person. She had been at Kyoto for a very long time and was one of the best if not the best provider they ever had there.

Mine was Kathy/Sunny. She really did it for me! I did get special treatment from her. Too bad she has moved on..

I was a long time patron going back to Ruby's ownership days in the 90's. Boy, Ruby had quite a lineup!

DrummerBoy
04-09-10, 19:02
Oh YESSSSSSSSS. Let me implant my seeeeeed!
Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

M

LOL fertilizing women...a fun job, someone has to do it:)

DrummerBoy
04-09-10, 19:06
I've seen bathing suits, at the old Rose Oriental Spa. Sandy even joined me in the hot tub wearing one once (Sandy's in my top 2 or 3 of all time: poorly done fake boobs, legs like a chicken, breathtakingly gorgeous face, great personality, and able to suck the chrome off a bumper hitch.).

And I've seen stunning tart dresses that make your mouth water, and providers with nothing on under their white lab coats (a particular favorite!), but damned if I ever saw any lingerie worn in any AMP in 20+ years persuing the hobby.
sunny wore one for me once in a while.. and others too. Buy your favorite one and bring it with you. If you are a regular and get "extra's they will be happy to model it for you.

DrummerBoy
04-09-10, 19:09
Looks like I was wrong again this seems to be the add baltimorestud was talking about Damm me I will learn to read the fourms one day I'm digging through 3 weeks ago and CL comes up and post right behind me.

Sorry, it must have been me...I had some strong tacos and refried beans. LOL :)

StudMonquie
04-10-10, 23:06
Any intel on the new place in Hanover called Maryland Spa?

They're advertising on Backpage.

Hanover MD 21076
1ST FLOOR
SUITE 103

Mandingo18
04-11-10, 18:19

Hanover MD 21076
1ST FLOOR
SUITE 103Been seeing those ads as well. Im not 100% positive but after some research i think its the same place Baldocon1 reported on but with a different number. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Timiu8441
04-11-10, 19:00

Hanover MD 21076
1ST FLOOR
SUITE 103Brilliant!

Mandruas
04-11-10, 20:15
I was a long time patron going back to Ruby's ownership days in the 90's. Boy, Ruby had quite a lineup!

Not the least of which was Ruby herself, until Tokyo became Kyoto. I think she started dating someone who disapproved of her providing the range of services that she had offered previously.... which almost always culminated with her specialty, Asian cowgirl. What strong legs she had, and the lips! OMG the lips!!!

She wasn't the prettiest provider around, but she was one of the most enthusiastic, and boy was she hot! You could tell if she was working as soon as you walked in the door by her scent. It pervaded the joint!

Mandruas
04-11-10, 20:25
Hanover MD 21076
1ST FLOOR
SUITE 103

My gods that's right around the corner from where Rose Oriental used to be.
If they're anything like ROS I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT!!! :)

Mandruas
04-11-10, 20:32
I almost forgot, she had the most amazing skill. We'd start BBBJ and finish covered Asian cowgirl and most times I couldn't tell when the cover went on. What a pro! They don't make providers like that anymore.... :)

Baldconan1
04-12-10, 10:20
Been seeing those ads as well. Im not 100% positive but after some research i think its the same place Baldocon1 reported on but with a different number. Correct me if I'm wrong?

You are correct.

Mandruas
04-12-10, 16:09
I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT!!! :)

This is not an AMP! :(

I was meet at the door by a large woman, maybe 24 years old, of mixed heritage who said that she was Spanish. I wasn't about to argue with her. She was almost 6 feet tall and weighed maybe 180 pounds, but she was friendly and let me look around the place and answered my questions as follows:

#1. How much is it? A: $.3/hour.
#2. Does that include extras? A: No.
#3. Extras provided? HR only.
#4. How much? A: Depends on provider.
#5. Hours? A: 12N - 8 PM.
#6. Other providers? A: A Polish girl & a Russian girl.
#7. Please mistress may I go?!! A: Yes, and I was outa there!

You don't have to tell me stuff twice!

No sign on or over the door. Rooms looked ok. No face holes in the smallish tables. Soft lighting. TS? Didn't stay to find out, but I doubt it. I'll be surprised if the operation lasts a month in AA Co., so if this is your cup of Java, better hurry.

Ginger Man
04-12-10, 17:10
I almost forgot, she had the most amazing skill. We'd start BBBJ and finish covered Asian cowgirl and most times I couldn't tell when the cover went on. What a pro! They don't make providers like that anymore.... :)

Red headed Ruby? From back in the day. I liked her at that spa on Oakland Mills Road first, a pretty wild spot.

and she told me she only did that for me....oh well.

Back then, Columbia was THE place to live and play.

Mandruas
04-12-10, 20:06
Red headed Ruby? From back in the day. I liked her at that spa on Oakland Mills Road first, a pretty wild spot. and she told me she only did that for me....oh well.

One and the same. An amusing thing about Tokyo Spa was that it was right next-door to the SSA. You could pick up your check and spend it without ever leaving the building!

And yeah Ruby used to lie to me too. She kept telling me that she was a virgin. :)

My fav. provider all time was Kay at TS. She was AWESOME. Only lasted about 6 weeks though before a DC doctor snapped her up.

Tom Reagan
04-12-10, 21:53
While we're reminiscing about Tokyo Spa my intro to AMPs, lets not forget Candy, and my all time favorite, Angie (Yung).

SA

One and the same. An amusing thing about Tokyo Spa was that it was right next-door to the SSA. You could pick up your check and spend it without ever leaving the building!

And yeah Ruby used to lie to me too. She kept telling me that she was a virgin. :)

My fav. provider all time was Kay at TS. She was AWESOME. Only lasted about 6 weeks though before a DC doctor snapped her up.

Mandruas
04-13-10, 02:21
While we're reminiscing about Tokyo Spa my intro to AMPs, lets not forget Candy, and my all time favorite, Angie (Yung).
SA

Which Candy? There were at least 7, but Angie (Yung) <sigh>. I was thinking about her the other day. She wasn't my type by far, and I never had her when she was Angie, but we were buddies. I'd go to see her just to talk. I loved her voice... well mostly to talk. :) Did you know that she was also doing out-call? That used to worry me, but she was ambitious. I couldn't figure out why, but one day she bought Carrol Co., and the next she got married and retired. I think I miss her most of all.

Randalthor
04-13-10, 06:43
Anyone been to Kyoto since the reopen? I'd be curious to hear if there are any changes or how the new crew stack up against Coco and Yumi.

Ax Man
04-15-10, 07:40
Saw Lauren last week. 40 seemed too good to be true but I figured I could at least get a massage. Nice enough gal on the thick side. Took me to the bedroom and told me to get as comfortable as I wanted. Got naked of course Massage was on the bed which isn't the best but will do. Says she is saying up for a proper table. Very good massage, she says she just enjoys giving them. Good all over but nothing near the "boys" like most places. Told me to flip. Massaged my front and asked if I needed anywhere else. I had a feeling that was gonna be all but asked if she would take care of the general and pointed to my full mast. She said ok for more $. Gave an ok HJ. She didn't seem into it. She kept clothes on the whole time. When I got up to leave she said it would be 60 total. So pretty cheap for a decent massage with an ok ending. Maybe she was nervous, because she definitely is not a pro. I may repeat to see if she gets more "comfortable." Its at least worth the massage.

Anyone see the non-pro that advertises on CL? I did not find anything in the forums. She charges $40 for full body one hour and is a little fuller redhead. She lives over by old Memorial Stadium.

Was planning on stopping by there tomorrow, so I will fill everyone then.

DrummerBoy
04-15-10, 10:04
Which Candy? There were at least 7, but Angie (Yung) <sigh>. I was thinking about her the other day. She wasn't my type by far, and I never had her when she was Angie, but we were buddies. I'd go to see her just to talk. I loved her voice... well mostly to talk. :) Did you know that she was also doing out-call? That used to worry me, but she was ambitious. I couldn't figure out why, but one day she bought Carrol Co., and the next she got married and retired. I think I miss her most of all.

more on Tokyo Spa. Ruby was my first experience at the old Oakland Mills Rd spot. Yeah, ruby was so nice and talented. I seen her one time wearing some white sexy lingerie with garter belt! Looked nice. I was one of her friends once the spa moved to where Kyoto is now. I drove her to Philly one winter day for a business meeting. Extras was always available to me.

Speaking of that, I remember Yung (Angie) and Candy (who was so beautiful model type). My favorite for a couple of years was Joanne. Not the prettiest but had a AAA rated Butt and body. I seen her at various spas after she left Tokyo. Met up with her for several dates. she took me to AC for my birthday once...

My all time best at Kyoto was Kathy... She gave me some extreme sexual torture (pleasure only) for my 1hr session that was second to none. Seniors can PM me for details.

Ginger Man
04-15-10, 13:26
more on Tokyo Spa. Ruby was my first experience at the old Oakland Mills Rd spot. Yeah, ruby was so nice and talented. I seen her one time wearing some white sexy lingerie with garter belt! Looked nice. I was one of her friends once the spa moved to where Kyoto is now. I drove her to Philly one winter day for a business meeting. Extras was always available to me.

Speaking of that, I remember Yung (Angie) and Candy (who was so beautiful model type). My favorite for a couple of years was Joanne. Not the prettiest but had a AAA rated Butt and body. I seen her at various spas after she left Tokyo. Met up with her for several dates. she took me to AC for my birthday once...

My all time best at Kyoto was Kathy... She gave me some extreme sexual torture (pleasure only) for my 1hr session that was second to none. Seniors can PM me for details.

before that was Miami Spa of the Orient. That was a freaking crazy spa! One gal, who is still in the area, started there when she was nineteen! Nineteen!

She had guys lined up seven days a week and told me she made $100k a month many times.

My favorite was crazy Sandy, who would let you pour honey on her and lick it off, and who made Linda Lovelace look like an amateur. I once got three girl full service.

I was told later that many were on drugs.....but still.

Mandruas
04-15-10, 15:05
before that was Miami Spa of the Orient. That was a freaking crazy spa! One gal, who is still in the area, started there when she was nineteen! Nineteen!

She had guys lined up seven days a week and told me she made $100k a month many times.

My favorite was crazy Sandy, who would let you pour honey on her and lick it off, and who made Linda Lovelace look like an amateur. I once got three girl full service.

I was told later that many were on drugs.....but still.

Do you remember little Candy? She had to have been all of 4 feet 9 inches tall and 85 pounds. What a gorgeous, crazy little spinner. One night she got pissed at her boyfriend (who used to hang around outside) and was giving full service to all comers regardless. I'm (almost) ashamed to report that I told her all I had was .25. Mamason was trying to prevent mayhem by telling the mongers to only let her do HR. Fat chance! That was .25 well spent!

Another thing about Candy. She had the chest of a 12 year old boy, but didn't like implants. Instead she'd had silicone injected directly into her baby boobies. I wonder if she's still alive today....

Member #4061
04-15-10, 22:11
Do you remember little Candy? She had to have been all of 4 feet 9 inches tall and 85 pounds. What a gorgeous, crazy little spinner. One night she got pissed at her boyfriend (who used to hang around outside) and was giving full service to all comers regardless. I'm (almost) ashamed to report that I told her all I had was .25. Mamason was trying to prevent mayhem by telling the mongers to only let her do HR. Fat chance! That was .25 well spent!

Ha! Ha! Oh man that is fucking hilarious. What a great story. Thanks for sharing that one Mandruas. I'd love to stumble upon a pissed of Korean spit fire with revenge on her mind.

Bigcatt69
04-16-10, 01:16
So I decided to seek kind hands and hot water up in Laurel for the first time. Parking was no problem, felt fine parking in front of the auto rental shop and going on up to ring the bell. After waiting a moment, I hear a hello, and the door opens revealing a little Korean woman (Janie) with a huge rack (and quite a nice ass as I eventually found out) At first, I am wondering is this the mamasan as she is a little mature? Maybe, but, but she grabbed my hand and led me the room as I sort of considered what do while those tits were giving me some ideas. So I go with it and I asked for the TS, which was pretty comfortable. She was good to ask and adjusted the water to my preference. Her scrub down/massage felt great. Janie did a nice job drying me off and then I waited for her in the sauna for a few minutes. Back to the room, and she gave me an ok massage which got interrupted, then resumed in a lackluster manner until I asked her whether she liked to use oil. She said, "oh you want oil, " and got some. Surprising, I then I got a pretty very good massage that included her getting on my back and using her knees and legs to get deep. This felt really good. But then when we got to the flip it gets odd, within a minute, she suddenly ups and leaves the room with me under towel for a while. Huh? Then she eventually comes back and says so what you want. At this point I am ready to just leave it at an appetizer, but then I keep thinking about those tits. So I go with a full happy meal$. After cleaning me up, she left me to dress. As I left, she said again to come back and gave me a pat on the ass as I left. The place is ok on atmosphere and service, but I like their hours, so I would come back. I might even repeat with Janie.

GLTA!

Drofnalb
04-18-10, 20:01
Got that feeling again went to Lotus last night at midnight (they are open late), saw a lot of cars outside. Was taken in where I waited 15 min. They came back and gave me my money back saying that they are closing soon that all workers were busy. Which was good luck for me.

I took my Lotus money and went to Kyoto today. Long and short of it. I think I will be going only to Kyoto from now on, no more rush our traffic. Kyoto has changed a bit and there are some steps you need to remember before going. Got there and saw someone whos name starts with T. who was clean as a whistle, chubby in all the right places (I had to over tip for the cubby factor, I love that
sh!t). Kyoto always was the cleanest of AMPs. Was taken to sauna which was very nice. Treat the girls nice, make it worth it for them, make them happy to see you.

Long and short of it. I think I will be going only to Kyoto from now on.

~ PMs are the new currency ~

Nah He
04-18-10, 21:15
recently and was met by a heavyset Korean named Sandy. Did not see shorty mamasan. No difference in the process. Asked for YuMi but she was not there. After the shower and sauna we headed back to my stall and a little girl popped her head out of another stall and she looked familier. Now I had taken my glasses off so I am not sure if it was an in-laws girlfriend or not but that brings up a bunch of future possibilities. Anyway something happened that was a first for me at K's. After the back massage she asks me what I wanted and we got into a bartering process about the menu. This has never happened before. It was always free form and a tip at the end based on performance. I stood my ground and said lets see what happens and I will tip based on the outcome. Settled for a HJ but it took all my mental power to transform that provider into something erotic.
Standard fee for the massage and tip for the HJ.

Still like K's but will pass on Sandy.

Nah He

Bdls73
04-20-10, 15:39
I have searched and can't find any reviews on Christina who advertises on Cl in the therapeutic section. Has anyone seen her before?

Thanks
B.D.

DrummerBoy
04-20-10, 17:05
Ha! Ha! Oh man that is fucking hilarious. What a great story. Thanks for sharing that one Mandruas. I'd love to stumble upon a pissed of Korean spit fire with revenge on her mind.

I agree. It is good for the monger if he comes across a revengeful, Korean Spitfire! I had a VERY happy ending at his expense at the old Rainbow Spa. I can't rmember her name she used there but she was Sasha at Kyoto several years ago.

Freeasabird
04-20-10, 23:00
Too much about kyoto and they just reopened. Its still not safe out for the mps.

Keep it discreet, lets not get any of the mps in trouble by giving out too much information about the service the ladies provide. We want them to stay open. Keep the ladies safe.

Rockman 2000
04-21-10, 11:04
Two very hot girls, Emma and Kelly. Once comfortable everything is on the menu. Expensive at $$ for nude massage but you are allowed to play freely and I have had a many extras with no extra tip. The massage is excellent. The bodies and faces are 10's.

Thanks for the help over the years, i have been a long time lurker and am glad to contribute.

Tofer
04-21-10, 11:59
Went there last week. Mamasan was doable, but provider was huge and old. What was I thinking?

From their ad on CL under therapeutic:

Classic! Ajumma, we miss you too.

Feldman
04-22-10, 15:36
I have searched and can't find any reviews on Christina who advertises on Cl in the therapeutic section. Has anyone seen her before?

Thanks,

B.D.Decent enough massage, but it is 100% legit.

Oakee Boner
04-23-10, 13:19
Well, that's it. I'm done with baltimore. I've only been to one place 2 times. Both time's my little shell fisherman took all my money and gave it away:. 7 at the door, $ tip for a really hot looking korean. Jesus! She was so hot I couldn't control myself but in the end no FS? For all that money I got to dry hump her stomach. I felt Like I was back in high school. Korean massages are worst. (japanese are the best) Koreans massage parlor girls are too into themselves to please anyone else. I just want my money back.

Brahmabull
04-23-10, 23:26
Well, that's it. I'm done with baltimore. I've only been to one place 2 times. Both time's my little shell fisherman took all my money and gave it away:. 7 at the door, $ tip for a really hot looking korean. Jesus! She was so hot I couldn't control myself but in the end no FS? For all that money I got to dry hump her stomach. I felt Like I was back in high school. Korean massages are worst. (japanese are the best) Koreans massage parlor girls are too into themselves to please anyone else. I just want my money back.

Exactly what or where are you talking about. Please try to make a little sense when posting a review, if that was a review?

Mandruas
04-24-10, 08:48
Koreans massage parlor girls are too into themselves to please anyone else.

Especially if they're really good looking, but not always. Good mongers learn to spot attitude fast and "next" the obvious bitches in a hurry. (You're too tall for me. Is anyone else available?) :)

Member #4061
04-25-10, 01:05
Exactly what or where are you talking about. Please try to make a little sense when posting a review, if that was a review?

Judging by the post, attitude of provider and service, it sounds like a woman named Honey at Lily. They have used that name in the past with every third provider. This place keeps getting worse and worse. I remember when it was one of the better area AMPS. You won't catch me dead in that place.

Brahmabull
04-25-10, 09:48
Judging by the post, attitude of provider and service, it sounds like a woman named Honey at Lily. They have used that name in the past with every third provider. This place keeps getting worse and worse. I remember when it was one of the better area AMPS. You won't catch me dead in that place.

Thank you for translating that. Yes Lilly's girls do simulate some services, sometimes well sometimes poorly.

Again, I appreciate you decifering the post.

Take care
BB

Md Jockey
04-25-10, 11:46
This morning I drove by B&B and saw a police car in the parking lot with the lights on. The officer was standing next to a car writing up a ticket. I hope they don't start harassing patrons like at ML.

Woodlawn Mike
04-25-10, 16:50
This morning I drove by B&B and saw a police car in the parking lot with the lights on. The officer was standing next to a car writing up a ticket. I hope they don't start harassing patrons like at ML.That doesn't mean they were giving the ticket to patrons. Sometimes on 40 they'll pull a car off into a parking lot instead of being on the side of a busy street like 40. But, I hope not either, considering how often I go there.

What A Life
04-25-10, 20:21
This morning I drove by B&B and saw a police car in the parking lot with the lights on. The officer was standing next to a car writing up a ticket. I hope they don't start harassing patrons like at ML.I saw the same thing. As I was leaving B & B, I saw a guy pulled over right in front of the place. Being the inquisitive type, I had to take a good, hard look (hopefully not being noticed). The guy was only getting a ticket and it didn't appear that he was being hassled about being a B & B customer. It seems to be just a coincidence.

Massage was excellent by the way!

Md Jockey
04-26-10, 06:14
I saw the same thing. As I was leaving B & B, I saw a guy pulled over right in front of the place. Being the inquisitive type, I had to take a good, hard look (hopefully not being noticed). The guy was only getting a ticket and it didn't appear that he was being hassled about being a B & B customer. It seems to be just a coincidence.

Massage was excellent by the way!I hope it was just a coincidence but it was enough to turn me away. I did a big loop but didnt see the patrol car/speed trap.

I was still hungry so I drove down the street to Uno's and saw 5 cars in the lot and one person waiting in front of the door.

Bdls73
05-04-10, 16:33
I have seen Lynn's adds on Cl for years and just kept wondering what kind of body those nice titties would be on. Well I should have just kept wondering...She was short and stocky with an acne marked face. If she is 39 then she has had a rough 39 years. Her massage was actually pretty good and she gave a decent hand job. Doubt I will repeat. I miss Celeste from Royalty now more than ever.

B.D.

Essex15
05-04-10, 19:01
Went to JH last week, got a girl who said she was 26, maybe 5'3, Bs with a nice droop to them, a bit hairy even for my tastes. Said her name was Mary. I would not repeat, it was the worst massage Ive ever had. No pressure, no passion, the only "upside" was that the FS cost .80 instead of the usual 1, but even that wasn't worth it because she just laid there the whole time.

I need to find a new spot.

Johnny Fever35
05-05-10, 20:56
The place by the Moon. Went by last week but there were several guys standing out side so I left and came back in about an hour. They were still there so just left. Today, decided to give it another try, but same story.
Anyone know what's going on?? PM if u like.

Firefly2010
05-06-10, 10:05
Looks like Escape Spa left the Timonium area and headed west to Catonsville on Rt. 40 - a lot of good talent but not FS which works for me.

Firefly2010
05-06-10, 14:52
Any intel on Pamper Spa off of Bel Air Rd.?? Just one posting in the Forums and they were asking for intel as well a few months back. Rates are reasonable and they offer table showers - just like Absolute. Thanks in advance.

Dj Rivaa
05-06-10, 23:43
Any intel on Pamper Spa off of Bel Air Rd.?? Just one posting in the Forums and they were asking for intel as well a few months back. Rates are reasonable and they offer table showers - just like Absolute. Thanks in advance.This is not an AMP, its an American Massage. I met two girls one is black her name is sky she escorts and the other is Jenn they are both nice. PM me for details.

Smeagol1
05-07-10, 09:15
Looks like Escape Spa left the Timonium area and headed west to Catonsville on Rt. 40 - a lot of good talent but not FS which works for me.I believe they originally started out on Route 40, many years ago.

Drove by the Timonium site and no cars were in the parking lot during peak hours.

Mgyork
05-07-10, 14:16
I have seen Lynn's adds on Cl for years and just kept wondering what kind of body those nice titties would be on. Well I should have just kept wondering...She was short and stocky with an acne marked face. If she is 39 then she has had a rough 39 years. Her massage was actually pretty good and she gave a decent hand job. Doubt I will repeat. I miss Celeste from Royalty now more than ever.

B.D.I visited her after all the snow, before it was gone. There was no parking at her place, so she had me park at a church down the street. I agree that she does not look young for her age, but those tits are real and very nice. If she lost the big gut, she'd definitely be passable for the. 12 that she charges. I'm from out of town. Perhaps if I was closer, I'd try her again.

Ljfeld
05-08-10, 09:29
You can find all of your favorite Royalty girls at the new Dreamscape Spa.

They advertise in the CP.

B.D.

Waxxy420
05-10-10, 19:32
So it seems that after reading a bit there are not many spas near the downtown area. I am staying of Russel near M&T and looking for a decent spa to go to. FS/ BJ would be preferred.

Anybody willing to help a newbie out??

Waxxy420
05-10-10, 23:20
Alright. I am not the most experienced AMP customer but I think that may have been possibly the worst MP experience I have had. I have been to a few around the country and most have been very accomodating. This was not one of those.

Pushy as soon as I get into the door. Not warm. Not inviting. Not comfortable. Like a dairy milking cows.

Her: Late 40's to mid 50's(didn't get her name), not what I would say pretty(maybe 4-5). Nice rack(not that I got to enjoy them much. At all.). Jowls. Cold. Lousy pre-massage massage. All business, not sexy whatsoever. NOT SEXY.

Me: Too stupid to say F&*k it and leave. Too much cash in my wallet right ther with me. Too much blood in my D$k and not in my brain. Not from around here. Not to good with negotiations when ol' Johnson wants to get fed.

Save youreslf the trouble, unless you plan on establishing a repeat relationship with them(travelers beware). It may as well be your own hand. You can pay the right one, F! Atk the left one and you will always win.

Save your money. Jerk it instead.

Baldconan1
05-11-10, 11:43
Looks like Escape Spa left the Timonium area and headed west to Catonsville on Rt. 40 - a lot of good talent but not FS which works for me.

Gentlemen

I checked out the new Escape yesterday. It is in the basement of the same building as amp B&B. It is a new location for the old spa from york road, with same rates and same upsell for alternative clothing options. No extras on the menu, at least not for that visit. For the same $, upstairs may be a better choice, but it is nice to see an American face. There were 4 attendants, 3 3 very attractive, 1 was just okay. I drew L. Milf type with a nice natural rack and pretty face, excellent technique. 1.8 total, next time I'll only go for the lesser clothing option and get out with 1.3. Will probably repeat.

Be safe

Baldconan1

Mandruas
05-11-10, 21:07
I drew L. Milf type with a nice natural rack and pretty face, excellent technique. 1.8 total, next time I'll only go for the lesser clothing option and get out with 1.3. Will probably repeat.
Baldconan1

Did 1.8 get you a full hour plus HR? I hate to be short timed!

Baldconan1
05-11-10, 22:41
Did 1.8 get you a full hour plus HR? I hate to be short timed!

Actually I got a bit more time than I paid for.

Winefan
05-12-10, 17:47
Yes, that is right, one of our favorite masseusses is now offering doubles (four-hands) sessions.

I had her first one, and OMG, excellent service. Her friend is 23, 5'6", 115, a former dancer who now does massages also and modeling work.

My seesion was great. The ladies are friends, so they are comfortable with each other naked. Wandering hands on both, playing with boys while face down. Then after the flip, pure heaven.

I will definitely repeat.

Watoothe
05-13-10, 03:01
Yes, that is right, one of our favorite masseusses is now offering doubles (four-hands) sessions.

I had her first one, and OMG, excellent service. Her friend is 23, 5'6", 115, a former dancer who now does massages also and modeling work.

My seesion was great. The ladies are friends, so they are comfortable with each other naked. Wandering hands on both, playing with boys while face down. Then after the flip, pure heaven.

I will definitely repeat.How much more for the four hand massage, and how about tip?

Winefan
05-13-10, 14:48
Normal massage, nude, with release is 1.4.

Doubles is basically double that.

Her friend is incredibly hot. Just found out she also does internet modeling

How much more for the four hand massage, and how about tip?

Rtlr1
05-13-10, 18:41
Normal massage, nude, with release is 1.4.

Doubles is basically double that.

Her friend is incredibly hot. Just found out she also does internet modeling
Can you describe her friend and maybe her name

Shayjadeed
05-14-10, 16:57
Anybody got any intel on this place?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy/2369082

I'm intrigued, though I'm not sure why.

Brahmabull
05-14-10, 17:10
Anybody got any intel on this place?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy/2369082

I'm intrigued, though I'm not sure why.

Hours do not suggest an AMP/EMP experience. If I happen to be in Glen Burnie (not frequently) before they close (7pm wth), I will TOFTT.

Eatatmoes
05-14-10, 17:40
Gentlemen

I checked out the new Escape yesterday. It is in the basement of the same building as amp B&B.

Baldconan1

Does B&B know that? Price wars would be a good thing!

Actually this annoys me, two birds with one stone for LE, ya know?

Geoleo2083
05-14-10, 22:25
As in previous reports, it could not have a more indiscreet entrance. Friendly Mamasan. Sadly she is also the masseuse. Accommodating if not attractive. Safety conscious, but I prefer that. Super value for the money, but I won't be back, unless someone tells me she was hiding her hot daughter in the back. I'm a sucker for eye candy. Only candy here is at the door.

TheBigo19
05-14-10, 23:44
I'm back in the game. Just tried my luck in LA while I was in no biz. No luck. I rushed it, made a choice, didn't work. But I got the fever back and the only prescription is more cowbell. I mean. Sexy asian ladies.

I did a little RTFF today but didn't find many new reports regarding spots with TS. Lots of reminiscing about the good ol' days though.

I'd appreciate a little info. PM me if you can. They haven't posted my report in the LA forum yet but when it's up, you can check to make sure I'm legit.

Brahmabull
05-20-10, 08:24
I posted this in the Jessup area forum, since it seems closest to Columbia, and figured it was close enough to Bmore.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/thp/1749676731.html

Looks like the old location for Gerwig which was shut down at the same time as Koyoto.

They have reopened with a name change. When I have time I will check them out.

Mandruas
05-22-10, 00:23
Looks like the old location for Gerwig which was shut down at the same time as Koyoto. Tey have reopened with a name change. When I have time I will check them out.

Me too. Thanks for the heads up! It's past time to TOFTT in HoCo.
I bet there are beaucoup bargains to be had!

Iziandali
05-22-10, 12:44
Will be in town in few weeks staying in the Inner Harbor. No car so wondering about AMP or any MP within walking distance.
Thanks

Baltimorestud
05-22-10, 16:24
Has anyone seen her recently?

Feldman
05-22-10, 17:12
Hours do not suggest an AMP/EMP experience. If I happen to be in Glen Burnie (not frequently) before they close (7pm wth), I will TOFTT.

They also advertise on the CL "Adult Gigs" page at $150 per hour. You do the math.

Liketowatch56
05-22-10, 21:30
Will be in town in few weeks staying in the Inner Harbor. No car so wondering about AMP or any MP within walking distance.
Thanks

Don't know of any AMP's close, but you could take a short walk to the famous block on Baltimore street.

Iziandali
05-23-10, 20:03
Got it. Will look for that. Thanks

ThroatPlunger
05-23-10, 20:50
Saw a girl tonight who transfered from one place to another, but it was my first time to this particular one. She whispered in my ear, "No fuckee suckee." Ok. Ok. RT only. The time comes for the RT so I point to her rack and say that I'd like to use those. So she let's me do the tittie bang. The funny thing is that she didn't use the towel well enough to block the shot, so the massage was for my-OH-fascial-release. hehe. I gave her .6 for being such a good sport.

Firefly2010
05-24-10, 09:41
Saw her a few months back - sensual massage only with no nudity - very pleasant and nice but not a high charged sexual encounter. Nice woman though. PM me for more if interested.

Has anyone seen her recently?

Mandruas
05-25-10, 00:23
Better than average. It reminded me of Rose Oriental. Will repeat.

Cchenj
05-25-10, 21:29
Just saw the post on the CL, B&S is reopen, just wondering that anyone try go there these days? If not then I will go there check it out?

Red330
05-26-10, 09:24
I read a often but don't post often because I'm just to busy. Yesterday I was in Philly on business and I checked their forum for some ideas. Hit the jackpot.

Funcity. You can find if you do your research. Go during the day, place is close to downtown but like bmore can get rough quickly. Never felt unsafe, just wouldn't go at night. You can review and request a girl online. All look hot, I didn't choose, got Dallas, she was awesome. Came in dressed in a bikini. Perfect skin. TS, full rub, licked from head to toe, got the feeling anything was on the menu. No haggling or request. Nothing even to the mamasan. She even rimmed a bit before CBJ and then FS. Girl was 26, gorgeous, thin, fake boobs. Would repeat often. So if you're in Philly.

Paid $. 6 at the end (just felt that sounded right) she seemed to take. 4 out. Not sure if that was going to mamasan or if she didn't want to tell mamasan she got that much.

Also a few months back went to West Garden Spa in NYC. This is a can't miss spot with beautiful girls and seems more like health club. Everything is not on the menu but the HE is the best I've had. Consistently. Been there more than once.

Natty Bohner
05-26-10, 13:57
Just saw the post on the CL, B&S is reopen, just wondering that anyone try go there these days? If not then I will go there check it out?

When did B&S close? lol I was there less than a month ago. I am assuming you are referring to the B&S on rt.7 ..

Parkville
05-26-10, 20:09
I read a often but don't post often because I'm just to busy. Yesterday I was in Philly on business and I checked their forum for some ideas. Hit the jackpot.

Funcity. You can find if you do your research. Go during the day, place is close to downtown but like bmore can get rough quickly. Never felt unsafe, just wouldn't go at night. You can review and request a girl online. All look hot, I didn't choose, got Dallas, she was awesome. Came in dressed in a bikini. Perfect skin. TS, full rub, licked from head to toe, got the feeling anything was on the menu. No haggling or request. Nothing even to the mamasan. She even rimmed a bit before CBJ and then FS. Girl was 26, gorgeous, thin, fake boobs. Would repeat often. So if you're in Philly.

Paid $. 6 at the end (just felt that sounded right) she seemed to take. 4 out. Not sure if that was going to mamasan or if she didn't want to tell mamasan she got that much.

Also a few months back went to West Garden Spa in NYC. This is a can't miss spot with beautiful girls and seems more like health club. Everything is not on the menu but the HE is the best I've had. Consistently. Been there more than once.good report. Is that the same dallas that worked at the gentlemens gold club like 1-2 years ago? The pics look similar.

Butter Dog
05-28-10, 17:24
I saw this on today's 5:00 WBAL News. The only thing I found in print so far is from the Frederick News-Post. The bust included undercover cops posing as mongers. Be careful.

Frederick man faces prostitution charges

Police arrested a Frederick man after an undercover officer was offered a sexual act at a massage business the man owns in Timonium, according to the Baltimore County Police Department.

**** ***** *****, 48, has been charged with three counts of prostitution, human trafficking and prostitution business, authorities said. He was being held in Baltimore County on Thursday in lieu of $25,000 bail.

The department began investigating in March after being told that *****'s business, Jasmine Pearl, was giving illegal massages and operating as a place of prostitution, Cpl. Mike Hill said.

An undercover officer went to the business Wednesday to investigate the allegations of illegal activity, Hill said. An employee who lives at the business, ******* *. ********, 47, allegedly offered him a sexual act.

******** would give proceeds from her work to *****, Hill said. (WBAL reported $40 per monger)

Authorities executed search and seizure warrants at the Timonium business and *****'s -------------------- residence Wednesday, where ***** was arrested.

Hill said evidence was collected but declined to elaborate.

The Maryland Human Trafficking Task Force assisted in the investigation, said Gillian Brigham, spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

******** was charged with two counts of prostitution and remained at a Baltimore County jail Thursday afternoon in lieu of $15,000 bail.

***** and ******** were the only two arrested in the investigation so far, Hill said.

M1951
05-29-10, 06:29
Went there last week and the massage wasn't the best but also wasn't worse. F.S. is on the menu. I venture for it and was told 120 and she settle for 1$. Well I should have kept the big head in charge. Wasn't allowed to play with it, no doggie or anything from behind only on top, and no DAY. So we got started and didn't even finished it was so bad. Her name CC and I would not repeat.
Be Careful
M1951

TheBigo19
06-01-10, 16:28
I took a run the other day and scouted the location of the new Caucasian provider in East Baltimore. It's a super nice looking house. As soon as I have the funds together I'll hit it up and post a report.

Rtlr1
06-02-10, 07:29
[QUOTE=TheBigo19]I took a run the other day and scouted the location of the new Caucasian provider in East Baltimore. It's a super nice looking house. As soon as I have the funds together I'll hit it up and post a report.[/QUOTE

Why did you waste your time with such a useless piece of crap such as your post. Tell us more than a caucasian provider in East Baltimore. Like maybe where she advertised or a link to her post.

Cchenj
06-02-10, 22:01
When did B&S close? lol I was there less than a month ago. I am assuming you are referring to the B&S on rt.7 ..Really?

I try to go there two weeks ago but it close, its not rt.7 Btw, hows there?

Cchenj
06-04-10, 22:27
I am wondering that all of you guys go to AMP just for the massage or BJ, if not my friend's place will be better than other cause you can get more and pay a little extra! PM me for the detail!

Watch your six and be safe!

Winefan
06-05-10, 10:41
May I ask what part of town they are opening in?

I am wondering that all of you guys go to AMP just for the massage or BJ, if not my friend's place will be better than other cause you can get more and pay a little extra! PM me for the detail!

Watch your six and be safe!

Willy Wanka
06-05-10, 12:43
I was a regular there a while back, but havnt been in about 4 months. Last time I went all the young girls were gone. I see that the open sign is on much later than it used to be, any updates would be cool. On another note I tried the KB girl in canton/ brewers hill a while back. Not a bad service at all. Cute young white girl, very small tits, and ok massage. The plus is that she has the gorilla grip and funny thing is when I shot she wasn't ready with her towel and it landed on her face. Her reaction was priceless. Any word on the pinetree would be great.

Thanks,

Wanka

Bplayful
06-07-10, 12:53
Can't find her on the boards (mostly because any search of 'fox' just gets me thousands of Smiling Fox's reports)

Feels like it might be legit... if no one's familiar, I'll TOFTT

Bmorewater
06-07-10, 18:13
Has any body been there?

Any recon would be nice.

ThanksGot a half hour massage, very sensual but no extras offered. I didn't ask for any though. Maybe with the hour massage it would be different. She changed the sheets as I was leaving so its clean but still just a small place.

Bplayful
06-08-10, 02:56
Can't find her on the boards (mostly because any search of 'fox' just gets me thousands of Smiling Fox's reports)

Feels like it might be legit... if no one's familiar, I'll TOFTTWhoops, sorry, forgot the link:

http://www.wix.com/modelzen/foxmassage

Bikjik69
06-08-10, 08:10
For some strange reason I decided to stray away from my regular thing and try out the West Side since I haven't been there for a long time. Too bad I did. I got what I went there for but the unit was too old and after it was over I wished I had spent my time elsewhere. Won't be back again until I hear this place has changed around.

Natty Bohner
06-08-10, 16:49
Stopped at the Eastern AMP not too long ago. Had a new girl named Ruby there. thin frame, decent rack, all natural. Massage was pretty decent surprisingly. Able to get exactly what I was looking for. Said she was only there from china for a month. Will return to see her.

*trusted members feel free to PM for details etc*

Bmorewater
06-09-10, 01:01
Got a half hour massage, very sensual but no extras offered. I didn't ask for any though. Maybe with the hour massage it would be different. She changed the sheets as I was leaving so its clean but still just a small place.This was at Eastern Health a couple months ago.

Winefan
06-09-10, 13:15
Wondering if were talking about Pinetree?

If so, this was completely different from the experience I had last week.

Shall we say I took one for the team.

Stopped at the Eastern AMP not too long ago. Had a new girl named Ruby there. thin frame, decent rack, all natural. Massage was pretty decent surprisingly. Able to get exactly what I was looking for. Said she was only there from china for a month. Will return to see her.

*trusted members feel free to PM for details etc*

Natty Bohner
06-09-10, 17:42

Shall we say I took one for the team.No it was not Pinetree. Eastern ave.

Blasternot
06-10-10, 02:08
For some strange reason I decided to stray away from my regular thing and try out the West Side since I haven't been there for a long time. Too bad I did. I got what I went there for but the unit was too old and after it was over I wished I had spent my time elsewhere. Won't be back again until I hear this place has changed around.Damn its like that now? i have only been there twice and its been a while, back when penny was there, penny was my first AMP experience. and she is gone. then the second time i got susan. must be really going down, they always treated me good. theres gotta be a hidden gem in there somewhere.

Firefly2010
06-10-10, 10:26
I know they've been around for a long time but I recently lost my other location connection in Timonium - they moved to the west side. Anyway, paid the cover charge of $.8 and meet with a TALLLL russian gal - great personality - 10, looks - 7 but her charm made her a 10 in my mind - not a young spinner. The massage was marginal - 4 but the event was awesome. FS is not on menu but it was a fun hour.

Lostpuppy3
06-10-10, 15:01
I know they've been around for a long time but I recently lost my other location connection in Timonium - they moved to the west side. Anyway, paid the cover charge of $.8 and meet with a TALLLL russian gal - great personality - 10, looks - 7 but her charm made her a 10 in my mind - not a young spinner. The massage was marginal - 4 but the event was awesome. FS is not on menu but it was a fun hour.
I'm not sure if it is Julia you're talking about, but she is the reason I continue to business there.

Rapid
06-10-10, 19:39

Shall we say I took one for the team.

I took one for myself at Pinetree recently and, expecting nothing, I was pleasantly surprised. My shapely mid-thirties provider greeted me at the door and took me in. She resembled the girls at JH. Service was not up to JH, but close.

Rapid

Winefan
06-11-10, 09:01
Rapid,

You have a name? Reason I ask is that my Mother is currently a patient at Hopkins Bayview, so I am down there every day

I took one for myself at Pinetree recently and, expecting nothing, I was pleasantly surprised. My shapely mid-thirties provider greeted me at the door and took me in. She resembled the girls at JH. Service was not up to JH, but close.

Rapid

The World War
06-11-10, 18:03
This establishment is a little bit off the beaten path, very discrete, homely, and affordable. I met with Coco, probably 29-32. Decent back rub. Fairly standard R&T. After the hot towel, she asked me if I like my feet massaged, she proceeded to finish up our hour (about 15 minutes) with a nice foot rub. A lot of other places would have had me out of the door in a 40 minutes flat, but Coco offered the foot rub.

Body-5, Face-5, Attitude-8.

Mandruas
06-12-10, 16:12
OS in Elkridge and G Spot in Columbia shut down, so a drive toward the city was indicated. No details because of the LE climate except to say that the service provided was better than usual, however .7 only bought 45 minutes. Will repeat anyway (the provider was definitely my type! :-), besides it's better to spread the wealth around.

Sure hope the G Spot reopens though. I'm 2/9 towards a freebie!

Watoothe
06-12-10, 17:53
Thinking of checking this place out anyone had any luck there?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-style-spa-24/2431503

Benchseats Rock
06-15-10, 10:36
The door was answered by a new girl, who turned out to be my provider.
Koko kept her clothes on, moved away when I tired t roam, although she did lift up her shirt to allow me some boob access... nothing even approaching spectacular....

The massage was weak, really just some gentle and light movement I wouldn't even call rubbing. Standard HR, nothing to write home about - it's a sad state of affairs but I guess we always can't hit homeruns.

Bench

Mandruas
06-15-10, 18:33
The massage was weak, really just some gentle and light movement I wouldn't even call rubbing. Standard HR, nothing to write home about - it's a sad state of affairs but I guess we always can't hit homeruns.Bench
There are two problems for mongers at BS. You just mentioned one. BS is for sure like a box of chocolates. The other is the parking. When you park on their lot you might as well hang a sign on your car that says, "Having an AMP experience. Will be back in an hour." because there's no other reason that you'd be parking there!

Geoleo2083
06-15-10, 20:46
Thinking of checking this place out anyone had any luck there?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-style-spa-24/2431503No luck needed. I just reported recently. They keep advertising a "new young staff" If you see anything young there let me know.

J Whistler
06-16-10, 10:49
I'm not sure if it is Julia you're talking about, but she is the reason I continue to business there.You know we all love her but not sure she wants us to talk about it.

Winefan
06-18-10, 07:47
Treated myself to a two-girl massage at B&B yesterday. Had Coco and Kay.

Excellent experience, table shower and all, no FS, but close. Regular house fee, plus .8 each.

ThroatPlunger
06-19-10, 10:49
A few days ago, I finally had a really good time at an AMP. I don't usually find myself on the NE side of town, so I decided to hunt for some of the AMPs in the area I hadn't hit before. I tried going to one on Philidelphia. Thank God she was too busy to see me. The 80 year old thing that came to the door reminded me of Tales from the Crypt. So I surfed on the phone for the next one and found it. I wasn't cool with the parking because it was so obvious who visits the place, but I needed a good massage. The lady that came to the door might have been late 30s or early 40s, but she had the best body and face I've seen on an AMP girl in about two years. I opted for head, but the menu had more on it.

Rtlr1
06-19-10, 12:00
A few days ago, I finally had a really good time at an AMP. I don't usually find myself on the NE side of town, so I decided to hunt for some of the AMPs in the area I hadn't hit before. I tried going to one on Philidelphia. Thank God she was too busy to see me. The 80 year old thing that came to the door reminded me of Tales from the Crypt. So I surfed on the phone for the next one and found it. I wasn't cool with the parking because it was so obvious who visits the place, but I needed a good massage. The lady that came to the door might have been late 30s or early 40s, but she had the best body and face I've seen on an AMP girl in about two years. I opted for head, but the menu had more on it.

We are all wondering where you had this good time???

Woodlawn Mike
06-19-10, 12:26
Treated myself to a two-girl massage at B&B yesterday. Had Coco and Kay.

Excellent experience, table shower and all, no FS, but close. Regular house fee, plus .8 each.The table shower there is always good. I've never had two girls though. Did you ask for two when paying the house? I've never thought to ask and I've been there more than 20 times.

Dj Rivaa
06-20-10, 01:34
The table shower there is always good. I've never had two girls though. Did you ask for two when paying the house? I've never thought to ask and I've been there more than 20 times.What is B&B and how much did the table shower run you.

PM me please.

Woodlawn Mike
06-20-10, 14:59
What is B&B and how much did the table shower run you.

PM me please.I've never paid more than the standard house fee for any type of shower. But, then again, I've been more than the average person probably. If you do a search on the forum, you'll find more information about what B&B is.