PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

MrDude49
10-31-17, 14:11
Going to Vegas and Pahrump Nv middle of Nov. Need some help on "good" places to visit whether it be Spa, AMP or individual. I know the "ranches " are in Pahrump but the prices are outrageous. I am not cheap will pay 2 to 4 for good looking babe with good service. Any help on where the places are would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AmPreg
10-31-17, 21:17
Going to Vegas and Pahrump Nv middle of Nov. Need some help on "good" places to visit whether it be Spa, AMP or individual. I know the "ranches " are in Pahrump but the prices are outrageous. I am not cheap will pay 2 to 4 for good looking babe with good service. Any help on where the places are would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.If you want an easy sure bet that's as safe as can be, look into asian palace. 200 bucks for an hour with an 8/10 asain.

JLandHard4U
10-31-17, 23:36
Any thoughts on Truly Spa on Convention Ctr drive, used to be the old Wells Spa last time I was in Vegas (like 2 years ago). Very small number of reviews on RubMap. But maybe they are newly opened?

Doesnt Matter
11-01-17, 23:36
Going to Vegas with two other guys. Where can we go for a massage with extras that will be able to accommodate all three of us? To be clear, separate rooms and girls for each of us.

WhatCanISay
11-02-17, 05:46
http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/

The girls in the main page "Today's Line Up" - Are they actual pics or real girls? They look very photoshopped.

Ipaintits
11-02-17, 12:21
http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/

The girls in the main page "Today's Line Up" - Are they actual pics or real girls? They look very photoshopped.Of course they are Photo Shopped BUT. They are All pretty Gorgeous in person and HS in a Really Good Value and Safe. You can also try AP but sometimes you get a average looker but again the donation is Right.

PopCorn77
11-05-17, 08:57
Was buzzed in and greeted by a nice cute Latina who I'm sure would have been fun but the starting price for "relaxation" was. 80 and tips would go up from there. I didn't have it on me and she offered the ATM that was in the corner but I stepped out. Would be worth a try in the future.Anyone have info about this place?

AmPreg
11-06-17, 01:27
Anyone have info about this place?You can find it on CL, go to services and than "therapeutic".

Plan on soending at least $$.

Milo Madison
11-06-17, 09:01
Believe it or not I'm looking for a ligit CMT. Need some actual body work and I figure some of you must have a place you like. Going to be hiking in the Grand Canyon next week and I know my legs will need some work. If your ever near Madison WI I have some recommendations. Thanks all.

SeckSee1
11-06-17, 15:11
Hi everyone,

First post, millionth lurk. LOL. Thanks for all the information so far. I recently moved here from SF Bay Area, and before that I was in LA. I have found that I feel most comfortable in AMPs. With that said how does the AMP scene here in LV compare to LA and SF? Is it more expensive because of the strip? In those other cities, I gave a small house fee and 1. 2 max for FS for AMPs with good looking providers (Asian and Latina).

Any info on comparisons would help. Thank you.

Trypt
11-06-17, 20:02
For the best legit work you'll ever have, book yourself a 90 min deep tissue massage with Mindy at Imperial Spa.

Believe it or not I'm looking for a ligit CMT. Need some actual body work and I figure some of you must have a place you like. Going to be hiking in the Grand Canyon next week and I know my legs will need some work. If your ever near Madison WI I have some recommendations. Thanks all.

Milo Madison
11-06-17, 23:39
Thanks for the information.

For the best legit work you'll ever have, book yourself a 90 min deep tissue massage with Mindy at Imperial Spa.

JackHolly
11-07-17, 00:51
Hi everyone,

First post, millionth lurk. LOL. Thanks for all the information so far. I recently moved here from SF Bay Area, and before that I was in LA. I have found that I feel most comfortable in AMPs. With that said how does the AMP scene here in LV compare to LA and SF? Is it more expensive because of the strip? In those other cities, I gave a small house fee and 1. 2 max for FS for AMPs with good looking providers (Asian and Latina).

Any info on comparisons would help. Thank you.Definitely worse / more expensive than LA and SF. Honolulu is the best, in my limited experience.

SeckSee1
11-07-17, 12:34
Definitely worse / more expensive than LA and SF. Honolulu is the best, in my limited experience.Thank you very much.

JackHolly
11-07-17, 15:51
Thank you very much.You're welcome! If you wanted to see someone in Vegas, your best best is to use one of the K-agencies or put in time (and money) to find a good independent provider that fits what you're looking for in terms of service / looks. If you were just visiting, I would recommend the K-agencies, since that's a sure thing in terms of getting a good-to-great looking girl with good-to-great service, but that is $$$/hour for incall. But since you've moved here, I would say finding an independent would be the best way to go. Unless you have lots of money to spend on the hobby, in which case just stick with the K-agencies.

That's my two cents. If someone has better options, I'd love to hear about it, since I don't know of any and am always looking for better/cheaper options. ;)

SmashPussy
11-10-17, 13:01
I went to the dollar tree and bought a pair of reading glasses for a buck, I then went down to AMP onSM road, walked in cute girl at the door, paid 50 , went in room girl rubs me down 10 minutes later ask me what I want, I say FS she says $$ I say no, so we get to 150 and the only thing I bring in with me is 60 and those cheap glasses, I tell her I only have 60 on me and got to go to atm, I get up to leave and she says leave your phone and wallet and come back in and pay when we're done, I tell her all I have is my glasses that I can leave with her, she eventually says OK, and she had a great body and nice big firm tits, so she sucked and fucked me real good until I popped all over her tits, after that I told her to be careful with my glasses and I would be right back with the rest of the cash, she was so nice to me the whole time we we're having so much fun, and of coarse I just kept on going, ha.

JingJing
11-10-17, 16:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

M Neiman
11-10-17, 18:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Asobou
11-10-17, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

The Creaper
11-11-17, 00:00
[Deleted by Admin]

You wasted your bi-annual post on this?

A2

JackHolly
11-11-17, 00:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Joesun1
11-11-17, 09:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Ipaintits
11-11-17, 16:58
[Deleted by Admin]

JackHolly
11-11-17, 17:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Miketastic69
11-11-17, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Jedi8765
11-11-17, 22:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Smokey1981
11-13-17, 12:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
11-13-17, 19:54
I doubt this ever happened, he's most likely a troll that just wanted to see a bunch of WK's lose their shit. He had great success this time.

You get rid of trolls by starving them not beating them, he's laughing at all of you now. Next time add him to your ignore list and move on.

A2

PopeyesRetreat
11-18-17, 19:06
Re Pattaya Vs BKK.

Think of Bangkok as a metropolis like New York, never ending tall buildings that go on forever. Pattaya, right next to the ocean and smaller buildings.

Costwise, girls will cost you $30 to $60 for short time and if they still have long time, might be anywhere from $50 to $100. (long time = overnight).

A person can go to a blowjob bar or a house of irrepute for about $30 bucks or meet most girls in the "red light" area and take her for around $30-$60ST, depending on the girl.

In Pattaya, the strip is heavily dominated by walking tourists from China, but there are bars everywhere in Pattaya and in every bar there are working girls. Patttaya might as well be a beer can, but I love it! Many Aussies and English there too. Beers in that city are about $3 a bottle. Quality is great, Thai girls seem to have great attitudes towards sex and your money. Generally, Pattaya girls seem to be cheaper than in Bangkok.

Places to go in Bangkok: Nana Plaza and Soi (Soy) Cowboy.

In Pattaya: Walking Street and all over the seaside area of town, no reason to go to the Darkside (unless theres a blowjob bar).You will not find any place in the world like Pattaya, every where you look there are girls and most are willing to sell themselves for $1000 to 1500 baht for a few hours, last I checked the dollar gets about 33 baht so your money goes a long way. Beers are about 60 baht in beer bars and 100 in nightclubs. You have to be very open minded and not get upset is a ladyboy comes up to you, just let them know you are not interested and most will leave you alone. Or if that is your thing they are the most passable ones you will ever see, the joke is in Thailand they have the most beautiful boys in the world. If you are unsure just ask them and they do not want to waste there time and will tell you the truth. You can get a nice hotel in central Pattaya for about 1500 baht a night and if you search around even cheaper, I know guys that go for 800 baht a night in guesthouses, no pools or anything extra but nice clean rooms, I stay at August suites and sit by the pool every morning after a nice long walk. I hated Bangkok, felt it was dirty and smelly but I like the beach. The street food is cheap and very good, you must go one in your life, put it on your bucket list.

DkPersonal
11-19-17, 12:31
So I had a dream about visiting the same place I had visited before the last time I dreamt about Las Vegas. Except this time there was no hot woman there, it was just a heavy set lady working the front desk and the thin older ugly Chinese woman that would come to my room. Lame massage, lame flip.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hands-massage-by-asian-young-girls-summer-specials/10461062

Drub702
11-21-17, 19:54
I went to the dollar tree and bought a pair of reading glasses for a buck, I then went down to AMP onSM road, walked in cute girl at the door, paid 50 , went in room girl rubs me down 10 minutes later ask me what I want, I say FS she says $$ I say no, so we get to 150 and the only thing I bring in with me is 60 and those cheap glasses, I tell her I only have 60 on me and got to go to atm, I get up to leave and she says leave your phone and wallet and come back in and pay when we're done, I tell her all I have is my glasses that I can leave with her, she eventually says OK, and she had a great body and nice big firm tits, so she sucked and fucked me real good until I popped all over her tits, after that I told her to be careful with my glasses and I would be right back with the rest of the cash, she was so nice to me the whole time we we're having so much fun, and of coarse I just kept on going, ha.Where was this at?

CoolGuy1985
11-21-17, 21:00
Went to VIP massage. 60 $ for an hour. She started hard massage and then flipped in no time.

She quoted $ for handy and $$ for CBJ. I was like WTF! Such an upsell. Because I had already invested 60, I negotiated but it didn't work out.

The Asian girl was hot though. Would have loved to go atleast BJ, but decided not to at such a price would have got FS.

Won repeat.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-hr-vip-spa-1-spa-in-vegas-now-open-24-7-702-805-6969/32136883

JoeDick2012
11-22-17, 10:07
Went to VIP massage. 60 $ for an hour. She started hard massage and then flipped in no time.

She quoted $ for handy and $$ for CBJ. I was like WTF! Such an upsell. Because I had already invested 60, I negotiated but it didn't work out.

The Asian girl was hot though. Would have loved to go atleast BJ, but decided not to at such a price would have got FS.

Won repeat.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-hr-vip-spa-1-spa-in-vegas-now-open-24-7-702-805-6969/32136883Close to the strip equals tourist trap.

SmashPussy
11-22-17, 12:32
Close to the strip equals tourist trap.I was going to try that place, not now, thanks bro.

SmashPussy
11-22-17, 12:34
Where was this at?Shanghai, Sophia.

RBFHatred
11-22-17, 17:10
Close to the strip equals tourist trap.Amen to that. The ad looks like one for a clip joint but at least it sounds like extra services were available, though they may be on the high side for some folks' preferences.

The "walking distance from Wynn, Fashion Show mall, etc. " part turned me away completely.

SmashPussy
11-23-17, 12:23
Amen to that. The ad looks like one for a clip joint but at least it sounds like extra services were available, though they may be on the high side for some folks' preferences.

The "walking distance from Wynn, Fashion Show mall, etc. " part turned me away completely.I got burned when I first got here at the one on Paradise Rd, walked in mama said $.3 for everything, I paid it like an Asshole then chubby girl wanted another $ for a handy, walked out pissed, and no handy.

RBFHatred
11-24-17, 19:05
I got burned when I first got here at the one on Paradise Rd, walked in mama said $.3 for everything, I paid it like an Asshole then chubby girl wanted another $ for a handy, walked out pissed, and no handy.Damn. At least the offer is there and extras are given (I think? Albeit at a higher price than it should be. I read about clip joints implying things and never delivering.

Joesun1
11-25-17, 13:57
Like Karma?

StanleyStankas
11-27-17, 12:24
Close to the strip equals tourist trap.Learning alot from you locals and appreciate it. Coming out shortly and plan on staying for at least a few months. Back in chi there isn't anything like this as far a monger tourista type thing except for one up on the north side and one in the south loop. Just very high prices for very little.

SmashPussy
11-27-17, 14:49
My new technique is before I go in I stash 25 bucks in back pocket, when I'm on the table and negotiations are in play, usually it's around $65 after house fee for them to get naked and get a handy with roaming, I pull out 40, tell her I got 25 more in my car and will leave keys with her and bring it back to her, if she says ok, then believe me she will treat you good with lots of roaming and you get a great handy, because she wants that 25, if the already got all the cash out of you it's lack luster and wham bam, I get lots of great roaming and sucking and play with kitty, then when it's over I just pull out the rest of cash and say oh here it is, it works, maybe not on a very young new girl that's not experienced, but a true provider will treat you like a king, everybody happy,.

Scooby6969
11-27-17, 18:31
Question for the locals. I'm coming to Vegas for News Years. Recommendations on where to go for massage without getting taken to cleaners.

Yakuskt
11-27-17, 21:04
Question for the locals. I'm coming to Vegas for News Years. Recommendations on where to go for massage without getting taken to cleaners.I recommend you read the posts on here, then ask specific questions after doing so. Lots of info already posted if you are willing to do some reading.

RBFHatred
11-27-17, 21:10
My new technique is before I go in I stash 25 bucks in back pocket, when I'm on the table and negotiations are in play, usually it's around $65 after house fee for them to get naked and get a handy with roaming, I pull out 40, tell her I got 25 more in my car and will leave keys with her and bring it back to her, if she says ok, then believe me she will treat you good with lots of roaming and you get a great handy, because she wants that 25, if the already got all the cash out of you it's lack luster and wham bam, I get lots of great roaming and sucking and play with kitty, then when it's over I just pull out the rest of cash and say oh here it is, it works, maybe not on a very young new girl that's not experienced, but a true provider will treat you like a king, everybody happy,.Outstanding technique. I don't really go to the parlors, but that's what I'll do once I hear of a place with cute white girls. Not really into the Asian thing. I might hit up the Latina joints though.

JWSouth
11-29-17, 20:02
Established monger from Georgia, going to be in the LV next week. Any decent AMPs within easy access of the Westgate? Looks like Li Ren is fairly close, but it has some shiat reviews. AAMPs the way to go? CL / BP girls? Everything else is so fucking expensive in LV that I'm wary about attempting to follow my instincts.

FunSeeker702
11-30-17, 01:45
It's on the South side of the lot second floor. Any intel on that joint? If it's a korean owned joint staffed by korean women that give extra that would be awesome.

PopCorn77
12-01-17, 17:01
My new technique is before I go in I stash 25 bucks in back pocket, when I'm on the table and negotiations are in play, usually it's around $65 after house fee for them to get naked and get a handy with roaming, I pull out 40, tell her I got 25 more in my car and will leave keys with her and bring it back to her, if she says ok, then believe me she will treat you good with lots of roaming and you get a great handy, because she wants that 25, if the already got all the cash out of you it's lack luster and wham bam, I get lots of great roaming and sucking and play with kitty, then when it's over I just pull out the rest of cash and say oh here it is, it works, maybe not on a very young new girl that's not experienced, but a true provider will treat you like a king, everybody happy,.Great idea thanks.

ChipRock
12-03-17, 22:42
Stopped by Rani's Indian food and decided to have a massage nearby. Jessica 45 ish Chinese B+ Deep French kiss, good tease, 69 FIV 50/ More on the menu.

JackHolly
12-04-17, 02:34
Stopped by Rani's Indian food and decided to have a massage nearby. Jessica 45 ish Chinese B+ Deep French kiss, good tease, 69 FIV 50/ More on the menu.What does "50/" mean? Do you mean it was. 5 for a HJ? What more was on the menu and for how much?

ChipRock
12-04-17, 16:53
What does "50/" mean? Do you mean it was. 5 for a HJ? What more was on the menu and for how much?Sorry 50 house 80 tip. Did not ask about FS.

JaxTeller
12-09-17, 01:44
It is located in the asian marketplace (spring mtn & decatur) on the second level. I stopped by the other day while waiting to meet friends for dinner. I recognized lisa from the spa 99 days a couple years back. The spa had a stench and seemed to be quite dirty. It was unbearable and I had to leave immediately. As for lisa, it looks as if she's been run rode hard and put away wet. The years have not been kind to her.

RBFHatred
12-13-17, 22:07
I drove to the parlor at 1837 E Charleston and it does not appear to be open.

When's the last time anyone went?

I was looking forward to going in and having had a good report to contribute.

TheEuro
12-15-17, 03:39
I drove to the parlor at 1837 E Charleston and it does not appear to be open.

When's the last time anyone went?

I was looking forward to going in and having had a good report to contribute.Are you taking about the charlestown and eastern one near the mcdonalds?

RBFHatred
12-16-17, 20:37
Are you taking about the charlestown and eastern one near the mcdonalds?Across the street from Checkers.

JohnReese091
12-22-17, 00:36
Hi All, Will be in LV for the weekend with a couple of bros. Have been planning to try a lot of places but want to start off right. Can anyone help out with a recent reliable MP place that I can start off the trip with.

Thanks.

Zman429
12-22-17, 06:17
Hi All, Will be in LV for the weekend with a couple of bros. Have been planning to try a lot of places but want to start off right. Can anyone help out with a recent reliable MP place that I can start off the trip with.

Thanks.Bro with all respect this is Vegas your a tourist no such thing. Vegas is one of the toughest cities in the world to monger in. You sound young a better bet my be trying the clubs around closing time for free or drunk CG or HFW girl.

YoungHardJack
12-27-17, 15:59
Across the street from Checkers.I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here, but I would love to know about a MP in this area. I was cruising by here yesterday breaking my neck trying to find the massage parlor you were talking about but there was nothing but quinceanera stores and photo / video stores.

MpMonger123
12-30-17, 12:24
Been seeing Penny regularly for the past few months. The combination her massage quality and happy ending quality is the best I've found in Vegas. She is chatty but I don't mind that. She doesn't like reviews so keeping it kind of light on details but she takes her time on the finish and takes instructions well. Being nice, polite, and respectful pays off with her.

David 2
12-31-17, 16:10
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here, but I would love to know about a MP in this area. I was cruising by here yesterday breaking my neck trying to find the massage parlor you were talking about but there was nothing but quinceanera stores and photo / video stores.I think this is what he's talking about. They advertise on Craigslist all the time.

Masajes cubanas (1500 e sahara ave suite b8).

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/masajes-cubanas/6443613777.html

Bainlv
01-02-18, 23:17
Been seeing Penny regularly for the past few months. The combination her massage quality and happy ending quality is the best I've found in Vegas. She is chatty but I don't mind that. She doesn't like reviews so keeping it kind of light on details but she takes her time on the finish and takes instructions well. Being nice, polite, and respectful pays off with her.I agree. Nice lady, good massage, a little chatty, but usually makes me laugh a little about something she says. Glad you mentioned her. It's probably time for me to book an hour.

Guy702
01-04-18, 07:45
Wow. My first time seeing this and it's right in my neck of the woods. Anyone been there? Is it your standard massage place / rates? Any recommendations?

I think this is what he's talking about. They advertise on Craigslist all the time.

Masajes cubanas (1500 e sahara ave suite b8).

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/masajes-cubanas/6443613777.html

Lotsoffun201
01-04-18, 10:08
Wow. My first time seeing this and it's right in my neck of the woods. Anyone been there? Is it your standard massage place / rates? Any recommendations?I think they are talking about the "pink" place in the commercial center on east Sahara. Ever been there but I've read about it on the boards. Do a search in the forum. I think I read it's pretty expensive.

SmashPussy
01-04-18, 10:27
I think they are talking about the "pink" place in the commercial center on east Sahara. Ever been there but I've read about it on the boards. Do a search in the forum. I think I read it's pretty expensive.Hot chicks but expect to drop $$.

SmashPussy
01-04-18, 10:29
I agree. Nice lady, good massage, a little chatty, but usually makes me laugh a little about something she says. Glad you mentioned her. It's probably time for me to book an hour.Hey what's her rates, thanks.

AmPreg
01-04-18, 13:49
Hot chicks but expect to drop $$.If you are into latinas its super hot chicks. They charge $ before the action even starts. Plan on $$$ if you want the whole package.

Jkcho
01-04-18, 18:47
So you are looking at 4 total?

If you are into latinas its super hot chicks. They charge $ before the action even starts. Plan on $$$ if you want the whole package.

Finn McCool
01-05-18, 01:46
You guys are missing out on the best AMP girls in town. Genuine GFE. Rubmaps.com advertises.

On this site. Pay for a membership. Seek and ye shall find.

JackHolly
01-05-18, 15:35
Why not just share the name of the AMP with us?

You guys are missing out on the best AMP girls in town. Genuine GFE. Rubmaps.com advertises.

On this site. Pay for a membership. Seek and ye shall find.

BigMan637
01-06-18, 03:47
Anybody had any contact with Wendy who worked at Spa 99 and 88 Spa before that. Two great places closed by the village idiots in Henderson. Too bad lots of monger fun there.

Dr StrangeLust
01-06-18, 09:11
Hot chicks but expect to drop $$.What are the hours? How many girls to choose from? Is there a $$ option just for massage?

Finn McCool
01-06-18, 14:36
Why not just share the name of the AMP with us?There are a LOT of them. Too many to list. That's why I suggested looking at that other site.

Chuck4
01-09-18, 19:31
I agree. Nice lady, good massage, a little chatty, but usually makes me laugh a little about something she says. Glad you mentioned her. It's probably time for me to book an hour.Penny's ad says she's is 32 ? Add about 15 years to that. She is a frail looking older lady and I worry about my Hygiene and do not go there anymore.

As for her personality, she has been in the game way to long. If you like no enthusiasm and a frail look, please go to her. As for 32 years old. Aint no way.

Kennyj
01-10-18, 01:05
Wow. My first time seeing this and it's right in my neck of the woods. Anyone been there? Is it your standard massage place / rates? Any recommendations?Tofft. Went today. Only two girls working there, not the ones in the picture. Both girls are Mexican, not Cuban. Both girls are OK to good looking. Total is $$. 6 for the works. $$. 1 for vaccum work or manual labor.

Robert387
01-10-18, 13:44
Penny's ad says she's is 32 ? Add about 15 years to that. She is a frail looking older lady and I worry about my Hygiene and do not go there anymore.

As for her personality, she has been in the game way to long. If you like no enthusiasm and a frail look, please go to her. As for 32 years old. Aint no way.I saw her several times until about two years ago. I took a session (for an extra $50 I think) for her to go nude; that was my last visit because what I had imagine and hoped for just wasn't there. She's pushing 50, I'll bet.

JaxTeller
01-11-18, 08:21
I saw her several times until about two years ago. I took a session (for an extra $50 I think) for her to go nude; that was my last visit because what I had imagine and hoped for just wasn't there. She's pushing 50, I'll bet.Most ladies are going to be misleading with their age. If so, shave a couple years off to be more believable; not upwards of 20 years. I'm familiar with Penny and she sure as hell isn't in her 30's.

RegularJoe21
01-11-18, 19:49
Most ladies are going to be misleading with their age. If so, shave a couple years off to be more believable; not upwards of 20 years. I'm familiar with Penny and she sure as hell isn't in her 30's.Late forties I'm guessing. Still a great body if you like thin women (I do). BTW anybody have any leads on skinny Asian girls or milfs they can share with a brother?

Thanks in advance.

Lantern6
01-12-18, 09:00
Late forties I'm guessing. Still a great body if you like thin women (I do). BTW anybody have any leads on skinny Asian girls or milfs they can share with a brother?

Thanks in advance.I don't think there are any man or at least I haven't been able to find any. One is Linda the other is Penny and there was that lady by the Arco station, she would have you call her from that Arco station. Of course it's always about how much money you got. The AMPs are just too expensive for me. When I see people paying in hundreds it's just making me laugh. But that's just me other posters have been quite comfortable with paying three bills plus for a hh / hour session.

Zman429
01-12-18, 10:59
Penny's ad says she's is 32 ? Add about 15 years to that. She is a frail looking older lady and I worry about my Hygiene and do not go there anymore.

As for her personality, she has been in the game way to long. If you like no enthusiasm and a frail look, please go to her. As for 32 years old. Aint no way.Hmm I've seen Penny one of the better options imo. Don't remember her being frail. Maybe you caught her on an off day it happens.

Jbatts77
01-13-18, 17:19
If you venture off the strip, you can easily find massage parlor that end with a happy ending. Am I insane or is this true? I've never had any problem.

Bainlv
01-14-18, 15:40
If you venture off the strip, you can easily find massage parlor that end with a happy ending. Am I insane or is this true? I've never had any problem.From my experience it's rare that I go to a place and a HJ isn't at least offered. Any place with a private room seems to have a happy ending as the minimum. The only thing I notice is the difference in prices. When I see a post saying someone paid 1. For a HJ, I assume they must have no idea what they're doing, or they're fine with throwing money away. LOL.

TonyLinn247
01-15-18, 18:13
There used to be some nice ladies (18-22) that did a massage at a house for 80. Was great! No FS but they were hot and always fun. Miss those ladies. Anyone have any info for something like this?

Johhny Quest
01-16-18, 01:21
There used to be some nice ladies (18-22) that did a massage at a house for 80. Was great! No FS but they were hot and always fun. Miss those ladies. Anyone have any info for something like this?Those ladies and the older man that ran the place got Busted! Was in the paper, A few weeks later I see one of them advertising again and then faded out after a month or two. Nothing like that now that I am aware of.

RanLikeWind
01-16-18, 05:32
There used to be some nice ladies (18-22) that did a massage at a house for 80. Was great! No FS but they were hot and always fun. Miss those ladies. Anyone have any info for something like this?They were busted by the cops, and at least one of the girls was underage and in highshool.

RBFHatred
01-16-18, 09:31
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here, but I would love to know about a MP in this area. I was cruising by here yesterday breaking my neck trying to find the massage parlor you were talking about but there was nothing but quinceanera stores and photo / video stores.Address is either [Deleted by Admin] or [Deleted by Admin] E Charleston. I believe it was [Deleted by Admin]. But seriously. Right across the street from Checkers.

TonyLinn247
01-16-18, 10:55
They were busted by the cops, and at least one of the girls was underage and in highshool.Pmed. About this.

Chuck4
01-16-18, 14:37
Hmm I've seen Penny one of the better options imo. Don't remember her being frail. Maybe you caught her on an off day it happens.I have been a member of USA sex guide for a long time and have seen Penny throughout the years. She still advertises she is 32 and I have seen her health decline. Let me leave the subject off at these words: BE CAREFUL! She has a sickly look to her now for the last few years and it seems to be getting worse. IMO. (It seems fellow mongers have the same opinion as well from the comments) Stay Safe!

Chuck4
01-16-18, 14:55
The Landlord at the Charleston place got wise to what was happening and asked them to leave. They are back to their old location on Sahara, east of Maryland Parkway. They post 10 times a day on Craigslist.

CantGetEnufEve
01-17-18, 10:46
Last several times I have been to Vegas the prices for FS seem to be going up and up. Which is kind of bass ackwards from the rest of the places I travel. Coming to town next week for Shot Show and looking for good "reasonable" options for FS. PM me please. Happy to provide you with intel for Portland area.

Pcpc1688
01-17-18, 16:19
Hmm I've seen Penny one of the better options imo. Don't remember her being frail. Maybe you caught her on an off day it happens.Dude, that girl is like a rail and not in a good way LOL.

The choices sub 100 here suck and are old LOL.

Anything FS minimun was 160 and shit massage. Hah.

PC out.

Jkcho
01-19-18, 17:01
Mind sending me a PM with their ad link?

The Landlord at the Charleston place got wise to what was happening and asked them to leave. They are back to their old location on Sahara, east of Maryland Parkway. They post 10 times a day on Craigslist.

Pcpc1688
01-20-18, 15:18
Got an hour for $32 plus $20 tip and then nada, old lady, shoulda backed out and came back another time.

PC out.

Jkcho
01-20-18, 15:58
Ouch. I know it is more but Saphire on Spring Mountain is usually pretty good.

Got an hour for $32 plus $20 tip and then nada, old lady, shoulda backed out and came back another time.

PC out.

BigMan637
02-01-18, 09:05
I checked out Hong Ye for the first time. Walked in to see a beautiful little spinner named Lisa. She is Chinese, 5 foot, 100 lbs, black hair, a great set of D cup tits. Massage was $70 for one hour. HE only thing offered on the menu. She asked for 100. I countered at 40, she said 80. I got her to 60 and she got naked. Great bolt on tits, nice frame shaved Bush. Hope the next time more is on the menu. Massage was only so so, but I was there really for the tits once I saw them!

MeeLikeeAsians
02-02-18, 23:20
I checked out Hong Ye for the first time. Walked in to see a beautiful little spinner named Lisa. She is Chinese, 5 foot, 100 lbs, black hair, a great set of D cup tits. Massage was $70 for one hour. HE only thing offered on the menu. She asked for 100. I countered at 40, she said 80. I got her to 60 and she got naked. Great bolt on tits, nice frame shaved Bush. Hope the next time more is on the menu. Massage was only so so, but I was there really for the tits once I saw them!So she got naked to give you a handy?

BigMan637
02-03-18, 01:14
So she got naked to give you a handy?Yeah. There is probably more on the menu, but it was my first time there. She asked me if I had been there before and I said no.

Pcpc1688
02-03-18, 16:00
Saw Apple, nice older MILF China girl. Nice massagi, DATY, HJ with fake mouth LOL. 100 out which is more than what I like however attitude good and that helps bunches.

PC out.

OnEyedWilly8
02-04-18, 17:43
From indiana visiting end of Feb. Wondering if there is any AMP on the strip for a good massage and handy?? Will be staying at the vanitian. Will have company so can't use my room for any pick ups. If any one can point me in the right direction sure would appreciate a pm. Thanks. If ever in indiana hit me up, will gladly help out.

Yakuskt
02-04-18, 18:44
From indiana visiting end of Feb. Wondering if there is any AMP on the strip for a good massage and handy?? Will be staying at the vanitian. Will have company so can't use my room for any pick ups. If any one can point me in the right direction sure would appreciate a pm. Thanks. If ever in indiana hit me up, will gladly help out.Nothing on the strip. Take an Uber to Chinatown, or even take the bus. It will take you directly there if you get on it at the Fashion Show Mall.

RegularJoe21
02-05-18, 14:54
Saw Jenny. Cute petite girl probably early thirties. Did the $20 foot massage special. Ended up overpaying for CBJ and cfs. I think I was feeling generous because I wasn't already in for $50-70 house fee like at most AMPs. Would probably go back but see if there are any other girls. She was nice, fairly attractive, friendly and got int the service, but not enough so to become a regular for me.

Anybody tried any of the other girls here? The more petite and sweet the better LOL, and I like the ones with pretty little size 5 or 6 feet too.

Pcpc1688
02-06-18, 00:33
Saw Jenny. Cute petite girl probably early thirties. Did the $20 foot massage special. Ended up overpaying for CBJ and cfs. I think I was feeling generous because I wasn't already in for $50-70 house fee like at most AMPs. Would probably go back but see if there are any other girls. She was nice, fairly attractive, friendly and got int the service, but not enough so to become a regular for me.

Anybody tried any of the other girls here? The more petite and sweet the better LOL, and I like the ones with pretty little size 5 or 6 feet too.So she wanted 200 huh LOL.

She gave me the same spiel before I said 120. Jenny did smell very good though and I like a smooth twat. I only did a HJ with roaming for $70 all in

Went to APalace after for a good 120 bang with Sasa. She liked it hard and I gave it to her harder.

PC out.

Scotty4140
02-06-18, 02:24
Has anyone ever seen her? I did a search and very little info came up. A little help please!

RegularJoe21
02-06-18, 04:14
So she wanted 200 huh LOL.

Yep. Ended up at 170 which is still 10-20 more than I like to pay for a BBBJ and cfs. And her BJ was covered. So yah not looking to repeat.

Haven't been back to AP for months. Last several times the girls were bitchy and in a hurry.

Johhny Quest
02-06-18, 15:14
Has anyone ever seen her? I did a search and very little info came up. A little help please!She is not a massage parlor, if you look at Apartments sections, you'll see reviews.

Bainlv
02-06-18, 23:33
Has anyone ever seen her? I did a search and very little info came up. A little help please!I saw her once maybe three years ago. Decent massage but hard massage. She uses her elbows a lot. If I remember right, it was about 1. 0 for massage and HJ. She just wasn't my cup o tea though. I haven't been back. I think it was the negotiations that threw me. For a massage and HJ, I can usually do better than 1. 0. Also she's was a little on the heavier side. Decent incall in a gated community. Easy enough to get in to. I also already had a gate code because of another provider I knew in the same complex. Maybe just for a change of pace I'll stop back and give it another shot. I know there was more on the menu, I was just too cheap to go for it. Good luck with it.

Joe2415
02-07-18, 14:19
Just thought I would get a game plan together for my visit in the beginning of April any info on a good decent AMP that treats a man right would be a great help it is something we don't have much of in St. Louis thanks.

TheGrande1
02-09-18, 01:41
Anyone have info on the MP by Sahara and 15th?

Want to visit it just checking what other members got.

SmashPussy
02-09-18, 18:08
Just thought I would get a game plan together for my visit in the beginning of April any info on a good decent AMP that treats a man right would be a great help it is something we don't have much of in St. Louis thanks.It's in China town, $. 4 for nude handy with roaming, check out some of my techniques,.

JoeDick2012
02-09-18, 23:51
It's in China town, $. 4 for nude handy with roaming, check out some of my techniques,.Valley View and Spring Mountain back in the middle of the shopping center, been a few years but remamber nicer looking younger ladies is typical, more than a handy is pricey though.

Jedi8765
02-10-18, 08:53
Saw Apple, nice older MILF China girl. Nice massagi, DATY, HJ with fake mouth LOL. 100 out which is more than what I like however attitude good and that helps bunches.

PC out.I also checked this place out early this morning. . 4 for a 30 min rub down. . 5 for an HJ. She offered a BJ for $. Nice lady and decent massage.

SirStabaHoe
02-10-18, 15:01
Where exactly?

PC out.

Pcpc1688
02-10-18, 18:12
Where exactly?V View and DI.

Corner by liquor store.

PC out.

Lantern6
02-14-18, 11:35
Went to see Linda last week told her to lick my ass and got a no go. Also the ingles might be a barrier but rim my ass, lick my ass got me nowhere LOL. She kept fingering me in the ass while milking me from behind. She's a good to go to every time there, no security issues whatsoever. She got uglier than me though lately, older but she still does a decent massage.

For those of you coming out of town and visiting she's right behind the Palms parking lot, within walking distance and very good to try when you're new in the city. Cheap, one bill, CIM, fuck, whatever you want included for some guys rimming also but not for me I guess. She is always there, every time I called her she was available not a looker though.

Also went to see the Flamingo house and there were about two, three girls there. They kept telling me their names, Gaby or some shit, fuck if I care, I grabbed one that was a little chubbier and got a great covered BJ but the fucking part is like fucking a doll or something. I slapped that big ass of hers a few times to get in the mood while doing her so that got me out the door fast. . 6 for covered everything, even talking LOL. The BJ was good no complaints here and I probably would've paid $ for an uncovered just to see how good she was.

Johhny Quest
02-14-18, 15:16
Re Linda.

I couldn't get her to do it again, I have taken showers at her place so she knows I'm freshly clean, but a no-go. Maybe I ought to get a wax back there. That might be the problem. Or simply, she had one of you reprobates and it left a bad taste in her mouth and now doesn't do it.

Went to see Linda last week told her to lick my ass and got a no go. Also the ingles might be a barrier but rim my ass, lick my ass got me nowhere LOL. She kept fingering me in the ass while milking me from behind. She's a good to go to every time there, no security issues whatsoever. She got uglier than me though lately, older but she still does a decent massage.

For those of you coming out of town and visiting she's right behind the Palms parking lot, within walking distance and very good to try when you're new in the city. Cheap, one bill, CIM, fuck, whatever you want included for some guys rimming also but not for me I guess. She is always there, every time I called her she was available not a looker though.

Also went to see the Flamingo house and there were about two, three girls there. They kept telling me their names, Gaby or some shit, fuck if I care, I grabbed one that was a little chubbier and got a great covered BJ but the fucking part is like fucking a doll or something. I slapped that big ass of hers a few times to get in the mood while doing her so that got me out the door fast. . 6 for covered everything, even talking LOL. The BJ was good no complaints here and I probably would've paid $ for an uncovered just to see how good she was.

Johhny Quest
02-14-18, 15:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Post or don't post, it's up to you. Leave the drama out.

The cops knew about this place and that they are selling handjobs before you ever got there.

When they applied for a license, who do you think that clerk called?

So either post or don't that's up to you but the "oh my I don't know if I should because blah blah blah

No

A2

Bainlv
02-14-18, 20:23
Re Linda.

I couldn't get her to do it again, I have taken showers at her place so she knows I'm freshly clean, but a no-go. Maybe I ought to get a wax back there. That might be the problem. Or simply, she had one of you reprobates and it left a bad taste in her mouth and now doesn't do it.It's been 3-4 weeks since I stopped at Linda's. She had no problem with rimming then. Hope she hasn't removed the option. Next time I see her I'll provide an update. Now you guys have me worried. Hate to see that option go.

Chuck4
02-15-18, 18:47
Where exactly?Apple is a great selection. She was gone for about 6 months. Apple much better than Linda (who quit rimmming if I am reading right) Apple is better.

Robert387
02-15-18, 18:53
It's been 3-4 weeks since I stopped at Linda's. She had no problem with rimming then. Hope she hasn't removed the option. Next time I see her I'll provide an update. Now you guys have me worried. Hate to see that option go.If that option goes, so do I. Her massage is solid (if you tell her no back walking and to take it a little easy) and her BBBJ is very good. But her rimming sort of sets her apart from others who have similar skills in the first two areas that I mentioned.

When I saw her a month ago she didn't automatically go into the rimming, so I looked over my shoulder and asked her to do so. She said "Oh you," cracked me on the ass, and then went at it. Never needed to ask before, so maybe that's about the time when she started to take that off the menu, or at least partially so.

Lantern6
02-15-18, 20:51
If that option goes, so do I. .....I'm telling you man it's a serious fucking issue here LOL! She was giving me a HJ from behind and she oiled me good I would've popped way sooner had she gone down on my ass. Instead she chose to suck on it for another fifteen minutes.

We're in serious trouble over here.

JoeDick2012
02-16-18, 14:37
I'm telling you man it's a serious fucking issue here LOL! She was giving me a HJ from behind and she oiled me good I would've popped way sooner had she gone down on my ass. Instead she chose to suck on it for another fifteen minutes.

We're in serious trouble over here.Linda doesn't offer a shower, that would be important if she is rimming, got to get the mud off first.

Rockr
02-18-18, 05:14
Good evening gents. Here's a report from a nice little joint on Sahara and Lindell next to the car dealership. I saw Helen for a late night massage. . 6 for a full hour of an actually decent massage. I texted her and set up the appt, rang the door bell, and in I went. The room was a little small, but comfortable. She told he to strip down and she came in with a warm towel to cover me. She started on my back and really worked my shoulders. I let my hands do a roaming and she giggled. I knew that she was going to be fun. As she worked her way down she lightly brushed the boys and giggled again. On the flip she asked what would I like. I told her a fully nude HE. She wanted another $, but I talked her down to. 4. She was shaved, ok ass, nice breasts. She really liked talking dirty while giving the HJ. She let my hands roam around. Once I popped, she cleaned me up and finished the massage.

The current ad says Penny is there, but I think they switch off at around 10 pm. If you search CL therapeutic section for "Penny" you'll see the ad.Anyone visited Penny here before? Does she offer FS? How much? Review?

SirStabaHoe
02-18-18, 13:17
Do you have a link to the ad?

Good evening gents. Here's a report from a nice little joint on Sahara and Lindell next to the car dealership. I saw Helen for a late night massage. . 6 for a full hour of an actually decent massage. I texted her and set up the appt, rang the door bell, and in I went. The room was a little small, but comfortable. She told he to strip down and she came in with a warm towel to cover me. She started on my back and really worked my shoulders. I let my hands do a roaming and she giggled. I knew that she was going to be fun. As she worked her way down she lightly brushed the boys and giggled again. On the flip she asked what would I like. I told her a fully nude HE. She wanted another $, but I talked her down to. 4. She was shaved, ok ass, nice breasts. She really liked talking dirty while giving the HJ. She let my hands roam around. Once I popped, she cleaned me up and finished the massage.

The current ad says Penny is there, but I think they switch off at around 10 pm. If you search CL therapeutic section for "Penny" you'll see the ad.

Anthony Planet
02-21-18, 00:32
Anyone visited Penny here before? Does she offer FS? How much? Review?Penny does FS but I never did it after it was offered. Did get full nude HJ with 5 second lip service for 75 bucks. I remember her being super thin with eraser type nipples. I love those nipples. I think she switches with Helen around 10 pm. You might have to stand outside for a minute. You can't just walk into the spa.

MpMonger123
02-21-18, 11:54
My understanding is that helen is gone now and its just penny there.

Penny does FS but I never did it after it was offered. Did get full nude HJ with 5 second lip service for 75 bucks. I remember her being super thin with eraser type nipples. I love those nipples. I think she switches with Helen around 10 pm. You might have to stand outside for a minute. You can't just walk into the spa.

Misha101
02-23-18, 03:53
Saw the following ad on CL and liked the price point for the hour.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-spa/6506827339.html

Not a lot of options on the far west side so I gave it a try.

Well, looks like I TOFTT. It's strictly a legit massage. No other services at all. And, unfortunately, not so great with the massage technique. Keep on trying.

AmPreg
02-23-18, 17:57
Saw the following ad on CL and liked the price point for the hour.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-spa/6506827339.html

Not a lot of options on the far west side so I gave it a try.

Well, looks like I TOFTT. It's strictly a legit massage. No other services at all. And, unfortunately, not so great with the massage technique. Keep on trying.If you are looking for a spoton the west side, there is a place on trop and Durango that does the standard finish if you want to try it out. And one of the better massages I have had in town.

Pcpc1688
02-24-18, 23:27
Foot place. She actually a nice older gal.

2 HJs and ok massage for 80 otd. I was feeling generous hahah.

PC out.

Mojo52
02-24-18, 23:37
Visiting from east coast, any advice on this provider. She seems sweet, good reviews. Anything recent.

Thanks, Mojo from the beginning east.

Zman429
02-25-18, 02:21
Foot place. She actually a nice older gal.

2 HJs and ok massage for 80 otd. I was feeling generous hahah.

PC out.And I'm happy if one works much less two.

Bainlv
02-25-18, 10:57
If that option goes, so do I. Her massage is solid (if you tell her no back walking and to take it a little easy) and her BBBJ is very good. But her rimming sort of sets her apart from others who have similar skills in the first two areas that I mentioned.

When I saw her a month ago she didn't automatically go into the rimming, so I looked over my shoulder and asked her to do so. She said "Oh you," cracked me on the ass, and then went at it. Never needed to ask before, so maybe that's about the time when she started to take that off the menu, or at least partially so.Update: Rimming is still on the table. At least for me. I went yesterday. When I raised my ass after the massage, she gave it a quick spank and said "what you want". I didn't respond, but kept my ass raised. She said "bad boy" and proceeded to do the deed, alternating between my balls in her mouth, and tongue in my ass. Finally when ready to come, I pushed my cock back between my legs and told her to suck it. She took it in and I exploded like there was no tomorrow. It was awesome.

One problem I had with her, and this has been an ongoing issue, was her trying to text on the phone while using one hand to massage. After the first ten minutes, I looked up at her and directly said "No more phone ok". I don't think she was really happy about that, but she quit using the phone and gave me a really great massage. For those who are experiencing the same problem, don't be afraid to say something to her about it. I should have spoken up many visits ago. Glad I finally did. When she's not screwing around on the phone, and she still does the whole rimming thing, she's a great value. Good luck out there.

Pcpc1688
02-25-18, 13:15
Update: Rimming is still on the table. At least for me. I went yesterday. When I raised my ass after the massage, she gave it a quick spank and said "what you want". I didn't respond, but kept my ass raised. She said "bad boy" and proceeded to do the deed, alternating between my balls in her mouth, and tongue in my ass. Finally when ready to come, I pushed my cock back between my legs and told her to suck it. She took it in and I exploded like there was no tomorrow. It was awesome.

One problem I had with her, and this has been an ongoing issue, was her trying to text on the phone while using one hand to massage. After the first ten minutes, I looked up at her and directly said "No more phone ok". I don't think she was really happy about that, but she quit using the phone and gave me a really great massage. For those who are experiencing the same problem, don't be afraid to say something to her about it. I should have spoken up many visits ago. Glad I finally did. When she's not screwing around on the phone, and she still does the whole rimming thing, she's a great value. Good luck out there.She has degraded much in 5-6 yrs. Big pouch belly and just tired and jaded. Next.

PC out.

Yakuskt
02-25-18, 13:20
She has degraded much in 5-6 yrs. Big pouch belly and just tired and jaded. Next.

PC out.I didn't have a problem with how she looked, just couldn't handle her overall silence. Just felt weird. I like someone who will joke around a bit.

Pcpc1688
02-25-18, 18:22
And I'm happy if one works much less two.Mo Viagra or Cialis Z LOL.

I have been taking some natural stuff that's been good. Way cheaper than V or C and you can take 1 twice a day.

Anyone interested can hit me up on PM. Its like $42 bottle.

PC out.

Lv Panther
02-25-18, 19:39
Update: Rimming is still on the table. At least for me. I went yesterday. When I raised my ass after the massage, she gave it a quick spank and said "what you want". I didn't respond, but kept my ass raised. She said "bad boy" and proceeded to do the deed, alternating between my balls in her mouth, and tongue in my ass. Finally when ready to come, I pushed my cock back between my legs and told her to suck it. She took it in and I exploded like there was no tomorrow. It was awesome.

One problem I had with her, and this has been an ongoing issue, was her trying to text on the phone while using one hand to massage. After the first ten minutes, I looked up at her and directly said "No more phone ok". I don't think she was really happy about that, but she quit using the phone and gave me a really great massage. For those who are experiencing the same problem, don't be afraid to say something to her about it. I should have spoken up many visits ago. Glad I finally did. When she's not screwing around on the phone, and she still does the whole rimming thing, she's a great value. Good luck out there.Scratch Another Off The List.

Called "rimming" Linda up for a massage. Told her I wanted a good massage with no rush. She says ok and she's not busy so I head over. Arrive at her place and again remind her of a good massage and that I'm her customer so she shouldn't be taking calls / watching phone movies while she's working with me. Basically short story is she gave me a one handed massage while on her phone the majority of the time. And no hint at rimming. She's washed up and worthless now. BBBJ with a CIM option and CFS for one hundred out the door. I'll take my money and go to a Latina house for sixty. Hope you guys have better luck but I'll not waste my time or money with her again.

Stay Safe.

LVPanther.

P.S. I know one bill isn't much for what she gives but to me it's not worth the time. Especially when she is not even pretending or hiding her phone use while my time ticks away. Just my expressed feeling. Enjoy guys!

Pcpc1688
02-25-18, 20:18
I didn't have a problem with how she looked, just couldn't handle her overall silence. Just felt weird. I like someone who will joke around a bit.Dude you should clean your contacts or glasses more often haha.

She is a 3 or 4 rimming or not although massage wise if you like hard, she's an 8. JMHO.

PC out.

GorillaTouch
02-25-18, 21:14
Fellow mongers, looking for how much to expect to pay at Las Vegas area AMPs for HJ? BJ? And FS? My friends and I will be in town this weekend and looking for some fun. Any help is appreciated.

AsianMasge1967
02-26-18, 17:22
Can anyone recommend a good AMP near the strip? I have been to the ones near Spring Mountain Road. Looking for something closer to the strip.

Thanks.

Misha101
02-26-18, 21:23
Visiting from east coast, any advice on this provider. She seems sweet, good reviews. Anything recent.

Thanks, Mojo from the beginning east.Mo is sweet and does an excellent massage with a good topless HJ to finish. Nothing else on the menu. Her hours are a little restrictive but if you're into mornings it's worthwhile. BTW she went blonde and that's OK although I prefer brunettes.

Zman429
02-27-18, 00:40
Fellow mongers, looking for how much to expect to pay at Las Vegas area AMPs for HJ? BJ? And FS? My friends and I will be in town this weekend and looking for some fun. Any help is appreciated.HJ 40+ CBJ 80+ FS160+ +means whatever they can get out of you.

Wenger
02-27-18, 07:09
Can anyone recommend a good AMP near the strip? I have been to the ones near Spring Mountain Road. Looking for something closer to the strip.

Thanks.On where you're staying. With the length of the strip some of the spa's could be closer to your hotel than ones just off the strip. Best bet just research what you're looking for and take an uber or lyft.

-w.

AsianMasge1967
02-27-18, 10:14
On where you're staying. With the length of the strip some of the spa's could be closer to your hotel than ones just off the strip. Best bet just research what you're looking for and take an uber or lyft.

-w.I will be at Flamingo. Thanks for your information.

GorillaTouch
02-27-18, 10:48
HJ 40+ CBJ 80+ FS160+ +means whatever they can get out of you.Dang, FS is expensive out here. But given that it is Vegas, I guess it makes sense. Thanks for the info!

JoeDick2012
02-27-18, 15:50
HJ 40+ CBJ 80+ FS160+ +means whatever they can get out of you.These are in addition to the door fee, add 60 or 70 for the house.

GorillaTouch
02-28-18, 12:07
These are in addition to the door fee, add 60 or 70 for the house.Gotcha! Thanks!

Joe2415
03-01-18, 08:03
I' Be coming in from St. Louis and looking for reliable massage parlors near the airport any advice would be appreciated thanks.

AsianMasge1967
03-02-18, 11:57
Dang, FS is expensive out here. But given that it is Vegas, I guess it makes sense. Thanks for the info!Seems normal to me. Depending on the masseuse, it goes up from there. Any tips on AMP near the strip would be appreciated. I will be there in 3 weeks.

Thanks.

SexThinker
03-04-18, 09:24
If you are looking for a spoton the west side, there is a place on trop and Durango that does the standard finish if you want to try it out. And one of the better massages I have had in town.So the only place I've found there is inside an office suite (huh?) despite Rubmaps showing a pic of a 'normal' looking strip mall type place. And it's supposed to be 'Message Therapy' but the door has 'Massage her' (letters seem to have fallen off / been removed). It was locked around 2 PM on a weekday, though I'll grant I didn't knock. But it looked legit just by virtue of being inside an office suite (again, bizzare).

95 Vette
03-04-18, 15:07

One problem I had with her, and this has been an ongoing issue, was her trying to text on the phone while using one hand to massage. After the first ten minutes, I looked up at her and directly said "No more phone ok". I don't think she was really happy about that, but she quit using the phone and gave me a really great massage. For those who are experiencing the same problem, don't be afraid to say something to her about it. I should have spoken up many visits ago. Glad I finally did. When she's not screwing around on the phone, and she still does the whole rimming thing, she's a great value. Good luck out there.I'm missing where this is at. Or I'm just not seeing the post.

Ill be in vegas next week and wanan try this. Damn hard to find that in texas.

JoeDick2012
03-04-18, 20:50
So the only place I've found there is inside an office suite (huh?) despite Rubmaps showing a pic of a 'normal' looking strip mall type place. And it's supposed to be 'Message Therapy' but the door has 'Massage her' (letters seem to have fallen off / been removed). It was locked around 2 PM on a weekday, though I'll grant I didn't knock. But it looked legit just by virtue of being inside an office suite (again, bizzare).Ring the door bell or buzzer. If one lady is working she will lock the door for her safety and especially if she is "busy".

SnoJoke55
03-04-18, 22:04
Will be visiting mid April, looking for good AMP near Harrah, good massage and typical he.

Thanks,

From Orlando fl. Area, if headed that way, would share very good info.

FunSeeker702
03-05-18, 04:08
Been seeing her ad on ********. Anyone the plunge on her before? Link is something Miami masseuse or some other. She looks really hot but not sure if anything else is included. Also she doesn't post her prices so again not sure if anything is included if booked.

Narcos5
03-05-18, 06:29
Wow. My first time seeing this and it's right in my neck of the woods. Anyone been there? Is it your standard massage place / rates? Any recommendations?Had a dream that I went here. Called and spoke to a lady that barely spoke any English. She Quoted me $60 for a massage. Once I got there was a the women who I assume I spoke to on the phone then another women sitting on the couch. She actually spoke way better English and could hold a conversation. She quoted me $80 for a massage. Told her the girl on the phone told me $60, she looked at the girl who barely spoke any English and said something to her in Spanish and she then said okay $60 is fine. The girl who barely can speak any English took me to the back for a massage and the massage was really just her rubbing oil on me. She did it for a good 30 some minutes so it wasn't much a rush. But it wasn't good at all. She then ask If all I wanted was a massage and then she quoted me 200 for full service. I told her all I have is the $60 I already gave her and just $140 in my car. I ask her is the $140 good and she said yeah. She got naked and the body didn't look nice. The face was already a 5/10 Just extra flab in the stomach. So in the dream she went down on me and it was ehh. It was covered also. She then position doggy and had a bad smell coming out of her. So I quickly try to finish. Got dressed and went to the car and got the 140 and return back to give it to her and the girl that spoke perfect English told me I owe her $60 more dollars. I told her that I told her coworker I only had 140 and she was fine with that. She then told me I need to cough up 60 more dollars or the girl going to have to pay it out of her pockets to her boss. I told her since she's the one that can speak English good and could understand it. She should have been the one discussing the prices with me instead of the girl who apparently didn't understand what I was talking about. So 10 minutes after going back and fourth I told her I'll go to my house to get the rest and be back. Never went back and I will never go again. For the price they're charging of $260 is crazy for the service I got. You minus well just hit up a gorgeous escort on here that does outcall for $300 that'll give way better service I'm sure. Oh and the pictures that they had up on the ad did not look accurate.

Spade42
03-05-18, 12:33
I'm coming to town this week and I'm hopeful to spend some time with a rimming provider. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Bainlv
03-06-18, 00:44
I'm missing where this is at. Or I'm just not seeing the post.

Ill be in vegas next week and wanan try this. Damn hard to find that in texas.I think she's the only Asian Linda posting in the CL massage section. And she seems to post about every day. I got to warn you though, the rimming seems like I got lucky. Others on here are saying it's off the table. Her looks, are not very good, but when I'm face down, I don't think about it. Also, the massage is either non-existent because she's tapping on her phone, or so hard it'll make a tear come to your eye. Which I kinda like. I'm not saying don't go. Make up your own mind on that one. She's definitely legit. I think a whole bunch of the people on here have seen her. Personally, even with the rimming, I probably won't be back for a while. It's the phone thing that just kills it for me. I wish you the best.

PopCorn77
03-06-18, 18:32
Over the last year or so I have tried several places between the strip and Durango.

A lot of the time now they're saying they $100 for extras and they will take their clothes off.

I repeatedly say no and they end up taking most of their clothes off for 60.

Anybody else have any kind of experience like this.

Jimhatz
03-08-18, 07:25
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/lucy-pretty-asian-from-korea/6522558259.html

Any info if she is real. Will be visiting in a few days and the nips showing thru the blouse peaked my interest.

Jedi8765
03-08-18, 07:36
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/lucy-pretty-asian-from-korea/6522558259.html

Any info if she is real. Will be visiting in a few days and the nips showing thru the blouse peaked my interest.It's a parlor, so 50/50 chance. There's another one in the same plaza.

AnonLasVegas
03-10-18, 03:09
It's a parlor, so 50/50 chance. There's another one in the same plaza.I've been to the other one in the same plaza, thinking it's the one advertised here, a few times. Never had someone younger than 50, and there's always an upsell. Whatever you do, double-check where you're going.

95 Vette
03-10-18, 17:20
I think she's the only Asian Linda posting in the CL massage section. And she seems to post about every day. I got to warn you though, the rimming seems like I got lucky. Others on here are saying it's off the table. Her looks, are not very good, but when I'm face down, I don't think about it. Also, the massage is either non-existent because she's tapping on her phone, or so hard it'll make a tear come to your eye. Which I kinda like. I'm not saying don't go. Make up your own mind on that one. She's definitely legit. I think a whole bunch of the people on here have seen her. Personally, even with the rimming, I probably won't be back for a while. It's the phone thing that just kills it for me. I wish you the best.This one?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/asian-massage-las-vegas-in/6524685026.html

95 Vette
03-10-18, 17:26

Also went to see the Flamingo house and there were about two, three girls there. They kept telling me their names, Gaby or some shit, fuck if I care, I grabbed one that was a little chubbier and got a great covered BJ but the fucking part is like fucking a doll or something. I slapped that big ass of hers a few times to get in the mood while doing her so that got me out the door fast. . 6 for covered everything, even talking LOL. The BJ was good no complaints here and I probably would've paid $ for an uncovered just to see how good she was.This one here because ill be there in a couple days.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/asian-massage-las-vegas-in/6524685026.html

Jimhatz
03-11-18, 00:47
I am sorry but I did some window shopping at at close to 20 massage places tonight on and around famingo and 95% of the select was terrible. The Penny chicks looks like she is on crack. Even one place had another girl come out and she was worse. At least the first lady was showing off some nice nipples through her dress. May end up just getting a full body massage from the cheapest place and save my coinage for back in Orlando.

JDogKelly
03-11-18, 17:51
I am sorry but I did some window shopping at at close to 20 massage places tonight on and around famingo and 95% of the select was terrible. The Penny chicks looks like she is on crack. Even one place had another girl come out and she was worse. At least the first lady was showing off some nice nipples through her dress. May end up just getting a full body massage from the cheapest place and save my coinage for back in Orlando.Hi Jim, I am also visiting from Florida and looking for some suggestions. I saw Penny's ad, can you PM me with details. Apparently the picture is lacking. Did you find anything you would recommend. Senior member visiting from FL looking for suggestions and or warnings. Feel free to post or PM. Thanks, JDog.

HeatWave
03-12-18, 23:30
Last year, I saw LEAH at Angels Spa, 5611 South Valleyview, I believe it has since closed but not sure, anyone know where LEAH from Angels Spa is now? Really want to see Leah again, or does Angels Spa just have a new number / location with same staff? Feel free to Private Message me.

LeisureTime
03-13-18, 16:32
Have to say, kept hearing AMPs were hit or miss so didn't expect more than a tease near the airport. Ended up with a cutie that covered all bases. No pressure but a little mechanical but fun regardless. Thanks Vegas!

Jimhatz
03-13-18, 23:33
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/flamingo-rose-spa-spring/6529826055.html

Is this a hit or miss place also. A girl here looked ok and was wearing a dress which could mean fun.

Bainlv
03-14-18, 00:10
This one?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/thp/d/asian-massage-las-vegas-in/6524685026.htmlYep. Good luck.

Bainlv
03-14-18, 00:16
Hi Jim, I am also visiting from Florida and looking for some suggestions. I saw Penny's ad, can you PM me with details. Apparently the picture is lacking. Did you find anything you would recommend. Senior member visiting from FL looking for suggestions and or warnings. Feel free to post or PM. Thanks, JDog.If I were you, on vacation with limited time, I'd just hit up one of the well reviewed services. Afterwards go to a massage parlor for a massage. You've got a much better chance of being happy. I only hit the massage places for both fun and massage because I live here and there's always next weekend to try someplace new.

Holden McGroyn
03-15-18, 07:55
This place is hitting Mojo hard every couple of hours. Does anyone have any recent 411 ? TIA.

Bainlv
03-17-18, 02:05
This place is hitting Mojo hard every couple of hours. Does anyone have any recent 411 ? TIA.The few reports I've seen haven't been promising. I remember when she was running solo and saw reports saying the quote was 120, but turned out to only be a HJ. Pretty damn steep for a HJ. The recent ones indicate a bad attitude (Tia only), but maybe better service from others in the shop. I haven't been there myself. So keep that in mind. Just summarizing what I've read. Rates and service just don't seem competitive. If you go, and find I'm wrong, please let us all know. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here holding off until something positive is posted. I also, noticed a Filipina on her ads. She's used to run solo ads also. And the reviews weren't all that positive either. High rate and not the best service. Do your research and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Ned9090
03-18-18, 19:17
Just wondering?

Tipsy11
03-20-18, 02:11
Decatur / Hacienda reflexology.

Saw Ida. 35 for?. Don't remember for how long. Forgot to check clock.

Decent message that included hot stones.

Room had curtain that allowed you to see under, so the finish was a silent one. Kinda rushed, but allowed some roaming without complaints. Slowed down when told and worked the pros.

Tipped. 45. Not bad of your in the neighborhood.

Drivin for Fun
03-21-18, 17:24
I'm from New England, but moved to SoCal a little over a year ago, and have been getting to LV on a regular basis for my part time job, so here is a review from my visit last week. I was looking for a new place and tried the spa that's at the south end of St. Rose in a little strip mall that has a gun shop and gaming house, slightly north and across the road from the M Casino. I arrived just as she was coming in from a break, and followed by another customer. I was escorted to a room and told that he was a regular and she would take care of him first and would be with me in 20 or 10 minutes. I should have taken that as time to cut my losses (I paid for an hour because I actually WANT a massage!) and left. Anyway, after about 20-25 minutes I hear her leave the other guy's room, go to the bathroom and clear her throat several times. He leaves she comes in and apologizes for taking so long, so I think ok, my hour begins now. She rubs for maybe 5 minutes, says turn over, and what you want? There is a full menu available, but it's very expensive (two bills for full, use credit card! I pay way too much for a bbj, no cum in mouth! She's late 30's or early 40's, pretty and very nice bolt-ons. She says "next time better massage, we fuck", and I'm out the door in less than 30 minutes of her entering my room. Sorry, there won't be a next time, too much for what I got, but someone else might enjoy it, she was nice enough, but all business.

Enjoy, Drivin.

JDHorse
03-21-18, 23:29
I'm from New England, but moved to SoCal a little over a year ago, and have been getting to LV on a regular basis for my part time job, so here is a review from my visit last week. I was looking for a new place and tried the spa that's at the south end of St. Rose in a little strip mall that has a gun shop and gaming house, slightly north and across the road from the M Casino. I arrived just as she was coming in from a break, and followed by another customer. I was escorted to a room and told that he was a regular and she would take care of him first and would be with me in 20 or 10 minutes. I should have taken that as time to cut my losses (I paid for an hour because I actually WANT a massage!) and left. Anyway, after about 20-25 minutes I hear her leave the other guy's room, go to the bathroom and clear her throat several times. He leaves she comes in and apologizes for taking so long, so I think ok, my hour begins now. She rubs for maybe 5 minutes, says turn over, and what you want? There is a full menu available, but it's very expensive (two bills for full, use credit card! I pay way too much for a bbj, no cum in mouth! She's late 30's or early 40's, pretty and very nice bolt-ons. She says "next time better massage, we fuck", and I'm out the door in less than 30 minutes of her entering my room. Sorry, there won't be a next time, too much for what I got, but someone else might enjoy it, she was nice enough, but all business.

Enjoy, Drivin.Well if things don't work out at Southpoint there is always that!

Good intel though, especially for anyone cruising the AMPs.

TheGrande1
03-23-18, 21:58
Has anyone tried the Latin massage Parlor on east Sahara? B9?

Only found one review and it said don't donate over 250.

I would never dream of an amount that high.

Anyone have experience with this place?

RickusDickus
03-24-18, 00:05
I'll start this by rhetorically asking WTF.

I've been around the country and to Vegas many times but what the hell happened here.

I was visiting for a week and had my first day to kill so I thought I would foot it through Chinatown and do some early morning reconnaissance. Most of it was forgetful except: 2nd Floor of Chinatown plaza brought out all their girls for me to choose from but I passed, a bit West and across the street there are several AMPs in the same plaza. The one in the corner (rhymes with MADCOW) had the hottest girl at the desk with a tight party dress and major cleavage. I still moved on and after scouring the area, hot cleavage girl infected my mind so I went back. She took me in had me undress and 5 minutes later came back and told me her regular client just came so she's bringing a neighboring girl for the massage part and hottie cleavage would return to "finish". This happened while I was naked and she straddled me between her legs. I was powerless over her and agreed and true to promise, she did come back. Then the negotiation started. $$$ for a BJ or a nude HJ. I asked her if she was kidding and she said "look at me I have people lining up to see me".

And she was right. People were coming in and were being put into rooms right away. No one was turned away and hottie was going from room to another keeping customers placated. It was sitcom humorous watching her run from room to room on the video monitor. If it hadn't been for that I might have gone for it but I told her no thanks, I'll leave now. I wasn't going to pay anything just to be rushed through assembly line style. To her credit she wouldn't let me leave and gave me a nice (but legit) massage while I was facing up and we parted.

I decided to cut out of Chinatown and head way east on Flamingo to a place that advertises itself as Korean. Went inside rung the bell and nothing. Waited a minute rang again and no answer. I sat on.

The couch made myself at home for a while rang again and nothing. Oh well, I left. As I'm walking away ready to get an Uber, the hottest girl in a trench coat walks out of her car. I thought to myself, no way, she's not going in there! She did! Uber aborted, I went right in after her. Rang the bell and out comes a hot girl that sort of looked like the girl that just walked in but I wasn't sure. Paid the 1 hr fee got table shower and massage and at the end, again, $$$ for BJ. I said no but I was determined to get something. I told I only had $ left with me and she said "no problem, we have an ATM. " DRATZ!! At After a lot of back and forth I agreed to $60. That is the most I have ever paid for a BJ. She went to work and clearly was in it for the quick finish. She was faster than a woodpecker on uppers and ignored my repeated requests to slow down. It wasn't working so she fished worth her hand. It was nice playing with her tits but I felt robbed.

Next day I thought I would try outcall. I wasn't going to go for the obvious agency fakes so I called a genuine looking Thai girl. She came as promised, mid 40's, super tiny, and hot damn she does a killer massage and then a sold rod rub. Nothing sexy about her but at least I got a memorable massage and didn't get fleeced for it. Emboldened by this small success I thought why not go for a hotter outcall girl. I called one of the b2 b ads (100/ hr) who when I pointedly asked how much all in? She said 200. Ok I could deal with that. She arrived young and hot but way skinnier than my liking but whatever. She offer oral for another 150 to which I said no way. Then she asked me how much I will tip her. I told her the 100 on top of the 100 arrival price was her tip. This went on until I emptied my wallet and found another 10. She said "we'll go to the ATM after, I trust you. " I said no. The b2 b lasted 8 minutes on my back, I turned over and she jack hammered me into submission, kiss kiss, goodbye. Another fleecing.

Finally I went to a spa on eastern not far from the University where a 50 something gave me a solid massage and a decent handy with not a single mention of money or a tip. I left asking myself why the hell did I do that but at least I didn't feel robbed.

I found one more provider who I'm not going to mention because she is a freaking unicorn. She's impossibly beautiful, smart, responsive, and everything else. Oh ya, a porn star body, all natural DDs. I said she's a unicorn. But she doesn't fit into my narrative that LV has gone to hell so I'm going to keep her to myself. I asked her to marry me but you know, every guy who meets her asks that so she's weighing her options. I'm waiting by the phone for her to call me back. Aaany minute now.

LV: where people go to lose their shirt and not just at the casino.

AsianMasge1967
03-24-18, 05:42
Does anyone know where Judy that used to work at Tibet is now? Any info would be appreciated. PM is OK too. Thanks.

RegularJoe21
03-24-18, 14:37
Has anyone tried the Latin massage Parlor on east Sahara? B9?

Only found one review and it said don't donate over 250.

I would never dream of an amount that high.

Anyone have experience with this place?Went a couple of times over a year ago.

Nice, clean place with a shower.

Saw 2 different girls, both were hot 20-something latinas who spoke very little English.

I ended up with CBJ and CFS both times, but overpaid. I think like $180 for FS on top of the massage fee.

YMMV. This was a while back.

RegularJoe21
03-24-18, 14:38
I'll start this by rhetorically asking WTF.

I've been around the country and to Vegas many times but what the hell happened here.

I was visiting for a week and had my first day to kill so I thought I would foot it through Chinatown and do some early morning reconnaissance. Most of it was forgetful except: 2nd Floor of Chinatown plaza brought out all their girls for me to choose from but I passed, a bit West and across the street there are several AMPs in the same plaza. The one in the corner (rhymes with MADCOW) had the hottest girl at the desk with a tight party dress and major cleavage. I still moved on and after scouring the area, hot cleavage girl infected my mind so I went back. She took me in had me undress and 5 minutes later came back and told me her regular client just came so she's bringing a neighboring girl for the massage part and hottie cleavage would return to "finish". This happened while I was naked and she straddled me between her legs. I was powerless over her and agreed and true to promise, she did come back. Then the negotiation started. $$$ for a BJ or a nude HJ. I asked her if she was kidding and she said "look at me I have people lining up to see me".

And she was right. People were coming in and were being put into rooms right away. No one was turned away and hottie was going from room to another keeping customers placated. It was sitcom humorous watching her run from room to room on the video monitor. If it hadn't been for that I might have gone for it but I told her no thanks, I'll leave now. I wasn't going to pay anything just to be rushed through assembly line style. To her credit she wouldn't let me leave and gave me a nice (but legit) massage while I was facing up and we parted.

I decided to cut out of Chinatown and head way east on Flamingo to a place that advertises itself as Korean. Went inside rung the bell and nothing. Waited a minute rang again and no answer. I sat on.

The couch made myself at home for a while rang again and nothing. Oh well, I left. As I'm walking away ready to get an Uber, the hottest girl in a trench coat walks out of her car. I thought to myself, no way, she's not going in there! She did! Uber aborted, I went right in after her. Rang the bell and out comes a hot girl that sort of looked like the girl that just walked in but I wasn't sure. Paid the 1 hr fee got table shower and massage and at the end, again, $$$ for BJ. I said no but I was determined to get something. I told I only had $ left with me and she said "no problem, we have an ATM. " DRATZ!! At After a lot of back and forth I agreed to $60. That is the most I have ever paid for a BJ. She went to work and clearly was in it for the quick finish. She was faster than a woodpecker on uppers and ignored my repeated requests to slow down. It wasn't working so she fished worth her hand. It was nice playing with her tits but I felt robbed.

Next day I thought I would try outcall. I wasn't going to go for the obvious agency fakes so I called a genuine looking Thai girl. She came as promised, mid 40's, super tiny, and hot damn she does a killer massage and then a sold rod rub. Nothing sexy about her but at least I got a memorable massage and didn't get fleeced for it. Emboldened by this small success I thought why not go for a hotter outcall girl. I called one of the b2 b ads (100/ hr) who when I pointedly asked how much all in? She said 200. Ok I could deal with that. She arrived young and hot but way skinnier than my liking but whatever. She offer oral for another 150 to which I said no way. Then she asked me how much I will tip her. I told her the 100 on top of the 100 arrival price was her tip. This went on until I emptied my wallet and found another 10. She said "we'll go to the ATM after, I trust you. " I said no. The b2 b lasted 8 minutes on my back, I turned over and she jack hammered me into submission, kiss kiss, goodbye. Another fleecing.

Finally I went to a spa on eastern not far from the University where a 50 something gave me a solid massage and a decent handy with not a single mention of money or a tip. I left asking myself why the hell did I do that but at least I didn't feel robbed.

I found one more provider who I'm not going to mention because she is a freaking unicorn. She's impossibly beautiful, smart, responsive, and everything else. Oh ya, a porn star body, all natural DDs. I said she's a unicorn. But she doesn't fit into my narrative that LV has gone to hell so I'm going to keep her to myself. I asked her to marry me but you know, every guy who meets her asks that so she's weighing her options. I'm waiting by the phone for her to call me back. Aaany minute now.

LV: where people go to lose their shirt and not just at the casino.ROFL, great post, well written.

RegularJoe21
03-24-18, 18:27
Hit plenty of AMPs over the years. The girls usually push for FS as that's how they make the big $.

Went to SanDiego last month, had a great experience at an AMP on Convoy St.

$40 for an hour, with a young, attractive Chinese girl in her 20's.

Real massage, very relaxing, and then on the flip no talk of money, just a sensual HJ, with touching through clothes.

Tip was $50 (probably could have done $40 but she was great).

Here in vegas you almost never get a massage, and if you opt for a HJ it's usually a rushed yank, and / or its by a 50 plus year old.

Anybody have any AMPs here in vegas with young, attractive girls where one can be out the door for $100 with a nice, sensual HJ finish?

PM's welcome, will share intel with those who are like minded.

RBFHatred
03-27-18, 13:09
Currently unit 109 is Apple Spa and in 107 is Enchanted Spa (formerly Diamond Spa).

Apple Spa is the place previously discussed in the forums called L'Amour. How are things there in terms of hobbying? I pose the same question about Enchanted.

Are these places just changing names and "ownership" but still catering to the hobby?

PopCorn77
03-28-18, 19:10
8000 w sahara.

Used to get some extras, not anymore. Nothing.

YMMV.

Maxen
03-28-18, 19:58
Got to visitb for work and need sonething to do after, any decent Mp's in LV?? Or should I just get me kicks here at home?
tia

FreeJ702
03-29-18, 12:01
Has anyone tried this place out?

http://www.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=146166

Jkcho
03-29-18, 18:30
Have not. If you do dream about it. Tell us about the dream.

http://www.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=146166

Gnome
03-30-18, 16:10
Have not. If you do dream about it. Tell us about the dream.This place is a rip off.

Gnome out.

RawRedOut
03-30-18, 16:13

http://www.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=146166The one I saw there was Mia. She was pregnant and did her best to rush the massage as fast as possible. I was drunk, spent like $1. 20 + . 6 more expecting some Nuru. Nuru Didn't happen and it was a very weak CBJ. I will never go back to Mia. The other girls, I dunno about. This is why I need to tell myself never go exploring when inebriated.

Jkcho
03-30-18, 18:34
Good to know. Thanks Gnome.

This place is a rip off.

Gnome out.

ThePlayer
03-31-18, 15:25

http://www.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=146166I agree. It looks like a rip off palace. Kind of reminds me of the places on Industrial near Deja Vu. I think one of them were called Sensations. I'm not even sure if you could get a handy there. And if you did, it would be expensive.

ThePlayer.

Miketastic69
03-31-18, 18:06

http://www.mojovillage.com/index.php?page=item&id=146166I scoped it out. Not the girls in the pics. $1. 2 does not pay for the handy which starts at $40. I did not bother and the provider got pissed at me. In fact, insulted me as if I was gay to not want a rushed jackhammer handjob after a lackluster lotion rub while she checked her phone.

DLamb618
03-31-18, 22:09
So I've been in the hobby since 2015, but I just started going to these massage parlors. I have two questions for the veterans.

1. Does this mystical magical massage parlor with crazy hot, lingerie clad 20 year olds actually exist, or must I be content with a pud whack from 50 year old Mama San all the time?

2. Does anyone got the skinny on this place? http://lasvegas.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/here-beautiful-latinas-702-287-0799/29236588.

JackHolly
03-31-18, 23:36
I swung by Macau early this afternoon, hoping to see the hot girl with cleavage at RickusDickus had mentioned. Unfortunately, there was no hot girl with cleavage sitting at the front desk, just a middle aged woman. What's weirder is that there were two teenage boys (couldn't have been more than 15 years old) sitting on the couch, talking about some game they were playing on their phones. I asked the woman who was working today and she mumbled something, disappeared in the back, and out came this girl who was very average looking with no cleavage whatsoever. As she started talking to me, the front door opened, and some deliverymen were unloading stuff from the back of a box truck. I got out of there. Six or seven people in that tiny front area is way too uncomfortable, especially with two teenagers.

The place is too far from home for me to keep going in randomly, hoping to see the same girl at RickusDickus saw. If anybody happens to know the name of that girl so we can call and ask if she's working, that would be greatly appreciated.

RBFHatred
03-31-18, 23:41
I scoped it out. Not the girls in the pics. $1. 2 does not pay for the handy which starts at $40. I did not bother and the provider got pissed at me. In fact, insulted me as if I was gay to not want a rushed jackhammer handjob after a lackluster lotion rub while she checked her phone.I'm disappointed to hear the bad reviews about this place. The twitter page seems promising. There are girls pictured in there who go on video and mention Ally's.

I'm not clear on how 1. 2 doesn't pay for a HJ that starts at 40 though.

RickusDickus
04-01-18, 17:08
My visit was on a Sunday around 11 am. Sasha was her name.

There were other girls there but none in the same league as her. I really didn't think anyone would pursue her based on my review but if you really really have to find out for yourself, more power to you.

Don't bring your wallet or ATM card with you!!

I swung by Macau early this afternoon, hoping to see the hot girl with cleavage at RickusDickus had mentioned. Unfortunately, there was no hot girl with cleavage sitting at the front desk, just a middle aged woman. What's weirder is that there were two teenage boys (couldn't have been more than 15 years old) sitting on the couch, talking about some game they were playing on their phones. I asked the woman who was working today and she mumbled something, disappeared in the back, and out came this girl who was very average looking with no cleavage whatsoever. As she started talking to me, the front door opened, and some deliverymen were unloading stuff from the back of a box truck. I got out of there. Six or seven people in that tiny front area is way too uncomfortable, especially with two teenagers.

The place is too far from home for me to keep going in randomly, hoping to see the same girl at RickusDickus saw. If anybody happens to know the name of that girl so we can call and ask if she's working, that would be greatly appreciated.

TheGrande1
04-03-18, 18:20
So I've been in the hobby since 2015, but I just started going to these massage parlors. I have two questions for the veterans.

1. Does this mystical magical massage parlor with crazy hot, lingerie clad 20 year olds actually exist, or must I be content with a pud whack from 50 year old Mama San all the time?

2. Does anyone got the skinny on this place? http://lasvegas.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/here-beautiful-latinas-702-287-0799/29236588.I stopped by to check it out only a 50 year old lady at the desk I asked her do you do the massages and she said yes so I left.

Joe2415
04-04-18, 06:55
I will be in town starting tomorrow thru Sunday any info on a nice parlor on the south end of the strip would be appreciated.

Miketastic69
04-04-18, 14:17
I'm disappointed to hear the bad reviews about this place. The twitter page seems promising. There are girls pictured in there who go on video and mention Ally's.

I'm not clear on how 1. 2 doesn't pay for a HJ that starts at 40 though.Handy is another, additional. 40. Altogether $160. Head down to Spring Mountain Road west and hit up Chinatown. Typically 60 bananas for the door and another 40 or 60 drachmas gets you a very decent standard finish with maybe some nursing. Ask for FS and you may get it depending on the individual provider but it's never a guarantee after the crackdown.

RBFHatred
04-05-18, 00:33
Handy is another, additional. 40. Altogether $160. Head down to Spring Mountain Road west and hit up Chinatown. Typically 60 bananas for the door and another 40 or 60 drachmas gets you a very decent standard finish with maybe some nursing. Ask for FS and you may get it depending on the individual provider but it's never a guarantee after the crackdown.Thanks for the review. I may have to look into other options. I'm not really into the standard Asian fare so this place seemed promising, especially with the videos on twitter.

Jedi8765
04-06-18, 07:31
I'm thinking about going out tomorrow night after work. Any suggestions on West flamingo?

DLamb618
04-07-18, 16:04
I stopped by to check it out only a 50 year old lady at the desk I asked her do you do the massages and she said yes so I left.Thanks for the heads up. I rolled in late last Saturday and the whole area look fresh out of GTA. I was going to check it this afternoon, but sounds like a waste.

SmashPussy
04-10-18, 10:59
Stoped by this one during daytime my hopes of finding a hottie with roaming was low, but got lucky very cute girl with nice rack I think bolts but was nice, . 5 hr and. 8 to get her naked with a handy and all the roaming I wanted no fiv, she has an excellent body friendly too, repeated couple days ago for CBJ & cfs. 5 plus 1. 5, well worth it, BJ not so good but FS was great, I stood on the floor and laid her on her back lifted her sexc legs to me and was going nice and slow watching her rub her soft tits and I started sucking her toes and she got off and then pounded it home, she my atf for now, she don't start until 8 pm, I think it's honge spa, or something like that, she s very nice so be good to her, she don't rush unless she's doing handy, they all rush that.

SexThinker
04-11-18, 18:45
Stoped by this one during daytime my hopes of finding a hottie with roaming was low, but got lucky very cute girl with nice rack I think bolts but was nice, . 5 hr and. 8 to get her naked with a handy and all the roaming I wanted no fiv, she has an excellent body friendly too, repeated couple days ago for CBJ & cfs. 5 plus 1. 5, well worth it, BJ not so good but FS was great, I stood on the floor and laid her on her back lifted her sexc legs to me and was going nice and slow watching her rub her soft tits and I started sucking her toes and she got off and then pounded it home, she my atf for now, she don't start until 8 pm, I think it's honge spa, or something like that, she s very nice so be good to her, she don't rush unless she's doing handy, they all rush that.Decatur where?

Doctor Man Toy
05-21-18, 14:44
Will be visiting Las Vegas three times this year for work. I would love to find a GFE provider. With BP and CL down, harder to find them.

Mitsom
05-22-18, 01:59
Will be visiting Las Vegas three times this year for work. I would love to find a GFE provider. With BP and CL down, harder to find them.They are always out in the hotel casinos after midnight. Easy to spot. Single female, alone at slot machine, looking to make eye contact.

Vegas1964
05-22-18, 05:17
They are always out in the hotel casinos after midnight. Easy to spot. Single female, alone at slot machine, looking to make eye contact.99% of the casino girls are hustlers and thieves. You won't find GFE providers hanging around hotel casino.

Bubba2274
05-22-18, 10:14
Has anyone on here seen Mo?

http://motherapy.escortbook.com/

Since escortmonkey is the only site with reviews, I've been reading what people have said and she seems like a really good time, but since I respect everyone's opinion on here, I thought I would ask here what the verdict is with her? Is she worth seeing? If so, I'll plan a massage with her when I am out there next month.

Thanks All.

Spartan191
05-22-18, 14:16
Visited with Mo about 2 weeks ago.

Very nice visit. She is very mature. Now has sexy white / grey hair.

Loves to talk but not over bearing.

She gives a very good massage. A bit of teasing and on the flip, the girls come out. Touching is allowed and you have.

A wonderful ending.

$90.00 and I got a whole hour.

Good location. , Need to be a bit quiet.

But a great time.

Has anyone on here seen Mo?

http://motherapy.escortbook.com/

Since escortmonkey is the only site with reviews, I've been reading what people have said and she seems like a really good time, but since I respect everyone's opinion on here, I thought I would ask here what the verdict is with her? Is she worth seeing? If so, I'll plan a massage with her when I am out there next month.

Thanks All.

Bubba2274
05-22-18, 14:36
Visited with Mo about 2 weeks ago.

Very nice visit. She is very mature. Now has sexy white / grey hair.

Loves to talk but not over bearing.

She gives a very good massage. A bit of teasing and on the flip, the girls come out. Touching is allowed and you have.

A wonderful ending.

$90.00 and I got a whole hour.

Good location. , Need to be a bit quiet.

But a great time.I'm not really big on prostate massages, which I hear she gives. I assume I can just tell her No thanks for that portion of the massage?

Lotsoffun201
05-23-18, 19:34
Does anyone know anything about the place off Arcille? Ally's healing and Wellness Center?

During our non self imposed exile I saw a lot of ads for it. Looks like some nice looking massage girls.

Ripoff, legit, overpriced. ??

Yakuskt
05-24-18, 14:29
Does anyone know anything about the place off Arcille? Ally's healing and Wellness Center?

During our non self imposed exile I saw a lot of ads for it. Looks like some nice looking massage girls.

Ripoff, legit, overpriced. ??Haven't been there myself, but I've heard it's kind of pricey but you'll get what you want.

JingJing
05-24-18, 15:27
The reflexology place across from the airport on Sunset got shut down. I have known her a few years, she is a good lady. Too bad. Apparently LE is using reviews on the map site as evidence to shut them down. Things are definitely getting worse.

ThePlayer
05-24-18, 15:36
The reflexology place across from the airport on Sunset got shut down. I have known her a few years, she is a good lady. Too bad. Apparently LE is using reviews on the map site as evidence to shut them down. Things are definitely getting worse.It's always best to keep things under the radar as much as possible. Prime example.

ThePlayer.

Lantern6
05-24-18, 20:09
The reflexology place across from the airport on Sunset got shut down. I have known her a few years, she is a good lady. Too bad. Apparently LE is using reviews on the map site as evidence to shut them down. Things are definitely getting worse.Man WTF is up with these pigs lately don't they have a day job or something? For real? In an election year they choose to hunt down on the sex life all over town? Is that the last thing that needs to be fixed? I mean almost a year out since the shooting still no motive on why that idiot did what he did and they had to be sued at our expense to release the records. Who the fuck has time to chase this little shit around? I know how I'm voting anyways. Sorry just venting.

RegularJoe21
05-25-18, 16:14
The reflexology place across from the airport on Sunset got shut down. I have known her a few years, she is a good lady. Too bad. Apparently LE is using reviews on the map site as evidence to shut them down. Things are definitely getting worse.Why did you think it was shut down? Did it have those papers taped to the door like all the Henderson spots did a couple years ago?

JingJing
05-25-18, 18:19
Why did you think it was shut down? Did it have those papers taped to the door like all the Henderson spots did a couple years ago?It was listed as closed on the map site and in the forums people were saying the reviews were why.

Yakuskt
05-25-18, 19:00
It was listed as closed on the map site and in the forums people were saying the reviews were why.It's usually just one dude bitching about all the details in the reviews.

Someone claimed it was closed around May 2, but there's a review on that place from a few days ago.

PoppaCherry
05-29-18, 18:27
Why did you think it was shut down? Did it have those papers taped to the door like all the Henderson spots did a couple years ago?Anything to report? Worth stopping in?

Jcurl80
05-29-18, 18:44
Visiting town next week for the first time an a long time. Anyone know good AMP?

Guy702
05-30-18, 03:13
Popped in there once. Really good looking girl greeted me, but told me they start at $$.

I left.

Ripoff, legit, overpriced. ??

OldHoopster
05-30-18, 19:36
I enjoy AMP's, more for the massage than anything else. Have been frequenting a place on Sahara near Asia Records. I like a deep massage and they have a girl there by the name Judy (obviously not real) who put las me in pain she rubs so hard. Which I enjoy. Used to have a finisher there 'Mimi' easy on the eyes, nice body who did a decent completion, now a new girl which I don't find quite as good as Mimi.

Used to go to Penny but haven't been in about a year.

SexThinker
05-31-18, 08:11
I enjoy AMP's, more for the massage than anything else. Have been frequenting a place on Sahara near Asia Records. I like a deep massage and they have a girl there by the name Judy (obviously not real) who put las me in pain she rubs so hard. Which I enjoy. Used to have a finisher there 'Mimi' easy on the eyes, nice body who did a decent completion, now a new girl which I don't find quite as good as Mimi.

Used to go to Penny but haven't been in about a year.Do you mean Zia Records?

OldHoopster
05-31-18, 08:52
Yeah, sorry. Damn auto correct and me not catching it.

JBaggerLV
05-31-18, 12:19
Nice to be back to post in the forum. Had a solid experience out here a couple weeks ago and is definitely a place I would like to recommend to you all. Willing to share with Senior Members who have helped this become what it is. PM for info if you are interested.

J Bagger.

Jedi8765
05-31-18, 20:43

Used to go to Penny but haven't been in about a year.What was the damage out the door?

Lanai Freak
05-31-18, 20:58
Looking for a massage that offer table showers for women. I have heard that Jada offers a table shower as well as Oriental health spa. Any you guys know?

Desicouple
05-31-18, 23:01
Hi everyone. Wife and I will be in Vegas for 4 days around next weekend. Can anyone suggest a good non Asian girl for outcall massage?

Thanks in advance.

Jedi8765
06-02-18, 08:05
Holy shit guys. I think I found my new regular spot. I went in at about 330 am-ish, met with Candy (fake name, but whatever). She was wearing a cute little pink dress with a very noticeable g-string on underneath. She takes me back to the "heaven room. " I'm sure this place is a semi-legit establishment in the daylight hours or they're putting a lot of equipment in to pull off a great fake. So candy says. 5 for a half hour massage because they're about to close and I'm the last client (yeah ok), but that body makes me say yes. She was maybe early to mid 40's, but still very nice. Massage starts, she uses a lotion that's a little flowery for my tastes. Works my back, nothing too special about the massage, somewhat hard pressure. She spends a lot of time on my hinder. No back door play, but it seems like she might do it. She turns the lights down on the flip and makes no hesitation to get the finishing going. Weird thing is that she liked to talk to my dick. Like "hello cutie! How can I make you happy?" I had to hold back laughing. She wanted $. 2 for mouth and. 6 for handy. I opted for the handy. She was a little disinterested in it, but she was good with her hands and let me do a little roaming under her dress. Nice ass on this girl! She said I should come back on saturdays as they're open 24 hrs and I could get a full hour. I honestly just might! $. 1 out the door and I'm a happy man.

Gnome
06-02-18, 10:23
Looking for a massage that offer table showers for women. I have heard that Jada offers a table shower as well as Oriental health spa. Any you guys know?It's all about money. Just show up at anyone of them hand over the cash and she's good to go.

Gnome out.

Lanai Freak
06-02-18, 17:20
Thanks for the info gnome. It is just as I suspected "evil laugh". Cash make the world go round.

Jcurl80
06-02-18, 20:29
Holy shit guys. I think I found my new regular spot. I went in at about 330 am-ish, met with Candy (fake name, but whatever). She was wearing a cute little pink dress with a very noticeable g-string on underneath. She takes me back to the "heaven room. " I'm sure this place is a semi-legit establishment in the daylight hours or they're putting a lot of equipment in to pull off a great fake. So candy says. 5 for a half hour massage because they're about to close and I'm the last client (yeah ok), but that body makes me say yes. She was maybe early to mid 40's, but still very nice. Massage starts, she uses a lotion that's a little flowery for my tastes. Works my back, nothing too special about the massage, somewhat hard pressure. She spends a lot of time on my hinder. No back door play, but it seems like she might do it. She turns the lights down on the flip and makes no hesitation to get the finishing going. Weird thing is that she liked to talk to my dick. Like "hello cutie! How can I make you happy?" I had to hold back laughing. She wanted $. 2 for mouth and. 6 for handy. I opted for the handy. She was a little disinterested in it, but she was good with her hands and let me do a little roaming under her dress. Nice ass on this girl! She said I should come back on saturdays as they're open 24 hrs and I could get a full hour. I honestly just might! $. 1 out the door and I'm a happy man.I will be out there next weekend for a wedding. Could you provide any info on where this is? Sounds like a good place to check out while I'm there.

David 2
06-03-18, 16:57
I will be out there next weekend for a wedding. Could you provide any info on where this is? Sounds like a good place to check out while I'm there.Okay.

http://angelstouchvegas.com/#homePage.

Raju 1974
06-05-18, 09:50
Any AMP offering FS session at your hotel room?

Any good suggestion and what are the services in the menu. Does anyone provide rimming too? What are the damages?

Thanks in anticipation.

Raju.

Boto Boy
06-09-18, 04:38
Hi, Las Vegas. Visiting from Hawaii for the week with family and managed to sneak out for a massage tonight.

I tried going to Asian Flower Massage on W Sahara. Walked in and Mama told me to wait in a vacant room for 20 minutes. The sofa in the lobby was occupied by two dudes in their 60's who just sat there and stared at me. Mama came in 10 minutes later and said that my wait would be over an hour because there's only one girl and she doesn't do massages. Got a refund and drove up a few blocks to Oasis Health Spa on Spring Mountain Road.

Walked in and the facility is top notch. Greeted by May, a Chinese Spinner MILF. Good English, fit, tight body and looked 40-44, but was probably 52-55. Led me to the room for some BS massage, face down. Parted my legs so she can brush against the boys and she did. That's when she asked what I was looking for, and I said everything. She asked for $$. 6, but talked her down to $$. 2 and got her to throw in a table shower, steam room, and GFE after I told her that $$. 6 is way more than other AMPs in LV and is ridiculous.

Table shower is professional gear, nice hot water and soaps, hose coming from ceiling so it doesn't touch you. Led me back to the room for DFK, sucking on her perky A cups (enhanced) with eraser nipples. She slid down, kissing my belly and skillfully did a CBJ and hid the cover from me. Got me hard, jumped on in CG. She is TIGHT. Nearly busted after 50 rigorous humps, asked to bust in her mouth but she doesn't do that. Finished off in CBJ while she bent over the table. Two fingers can barely fit in May's tight MILF snatch and had her screaming into a towel. Cleaned me up and wrapped ourselves in a towel and relaxed in the steam room for 15 minutes with more DFK and holding her. Good conversation as she understands English really well.

Rooms are very professional, but really weird that they all have camera monitors that show you the hallways, lobby, and parking lot. Told me if I see her regularly, she'd do FS for $. 75. I would if I lived in LV.

L-9.

A-8.

S-9.

AzskyDiver
06-09-18, 05:10
Hi, Las Vegas. Visiting from Hawaii for the week with family and managed to sneak out for a massage tonight.

I tried going to Asian Flower Massage on W Sahara. Walked in and Mama told me to wait in a vacant room for 20 minutes. The sofa in the lobby was occupied by two dudes in their 60's who just sat there and stared at me. Mama came in 10 minutes later and said that my wait would be over an hour because there's only one girl and she doesn't do massages. Got a refund and drove up a few blocks to Oasis Health Spa on Spring Mountain Road.

Walked in and the facility is top notch. Greeted by May, a Chinese Spinner MILF. Good English, fit, tight body and looked 40-44, but was probably 52-55. Led me to the room for some BS massage, face down. Parted my legs so she can brush against the boys and she did. That's when she asked what I was looking for, and I said everything. She asked for $$. 6, but talked her down to $$. 2 and got her to throw in a table shower, steam room, and GFE after I told her that $$. 6 is way more than other AMPs in LV and is ridiculous.

Table shower is professional gear, nice hot water and soaps, hose coming from ceiling so it doesn't touch you. Led me back to the room for DFK, sucking on her perky A cups (enhanced) with eraser nipples. She slid down, kissing my belly and skillfully did a CBJ and hid the cover from me. Got me hard, jumped on in CG. She is TIGHT. Nearly busted after 50 rigorous humps, asked to bust in her mouth but she doesn't do that. Finished off in CBJ while she bent over the table. Two fingers can barely fit in May's tight MILF snatch and had her screaming into a towel. Cleaned me up and wrapped ourselves in a towel and relaxed in the steam room for 15 minutes with more DFK and holding her. Good conversation as she understands English really well.

Rooms are very professional, but really weird that they all have camera monitors that show you the hallways, lobby, and parking lot. Told me if I see her regularly, she'd do FS for $. 75. I would if I lived in LV.

L-9.

A-8.

S-9.That you would even try a vegas AMP coming from the land of so many great ones! Spent a lot of my vacation budget at happiness a couple of years back. LOL.

Boto Boy
06-09-18, 10:43
That you would even try a vegas AMP coming from the land of so many great ones! Spent a lot of my vacation budget at happiness a couple of years back. LOL.I can't lie, Hawaii's women and service are several notches above any US city, but Las Vegas facilities beat Hawaii's by light-years.

Vegas1964
06-09-18, 20:10

L-9.

A-8.

S-9.I hope the money you wasted $$. 2 includes the door fee; otherwise, you really got taken by her. OASIS is a well known tourist trap in LV.

Jcurl80
06-09-18, 20:49
I hope the money you wasted $$. 2 includes the door fee; otherwise, you really got taken by her. OASIS is a well known tourist trap in LV.Where would you recommend? I'm in town for 2 more days and would like to find somewhere with great service at a decent price.

Jcurl80
06-10-18, 13:45
I hope the money you wasted $$. 2 includes the door fee; otherwise, you really got taken by her. OASIS is a well known tourist trap in LV.I should've listened to vegas1964. Oasis was not good. I left there rather PO'd. I would recommend staying away.

Vegas1964
06-10-18, 19:59
Where would you recommend? I'm in town for 2 more days and would like to find somewhere with great service at a decent price.I would recommend SAKURA Therapy or Lily A Reflexology.

JackHolly
06-11-18, 00:19
Any providers in particular you recommend? And what kind of pricing are they at?

I would recommend SAKURA Therapy or Lily A Reflexology.

RegularJoe21
06-11-18, 09:44
I should've listened to vegas1964. Oasis was not good. I left there rather PO'd. I would recommend staying away.

Any providers in particular you recommend? And what kind of pricing are they at?Been going to Sakura off and on for years. Never a bad experience, although never as good as the old days of Lulu at Royal (anybody have Lulu's number or know where she is? Pm me and I will be forever in your debt).

The girls rotate which is nice. Wendy / Cindy seems to run the place now, and is also a nice MILF provider). If she asks for references tell her Joe recommended them.

Standard AMP pricing $60 hour for the house $160 CFS.

Bubba2274
06-11-18, 14:03
Been going to Sakura off and on for years. Never a bad experience, although never as good as the old days of Lulu at Royal (anybody have Lulu's number or know where she is? Pm me and I will be forever in your debt).

The girls rotate which is nice. Wendy / Cindy seems to run the place now, and is also a nice MILF provider). If she asks for references tell her Joe recommended them.

Standard AMP pricing $60 hour for the house $160 CFS.This the place located on E. Sunset Road?

RalphM
06-11-18, 17:43
Been going to Sakura off and on for years. Never a bad experience, although never as good as the old days of Lulu at Royal (anybody have Lulu's number or know where she is? Pm me and I will be forever in your debt).

Standard AMP pricing $60 hour for the house $160 CFS.I haven't been by since the big Henderson shut down when I noticed the sign was taken down. Drove by yesterday, still no sign, but I noticed there was a glowing "open" on the blacked out front entrance. I take it they are still running covertly?

RegularJoe21
06-11-18, 22:47
This the place located on E. Sunset Road?That's the one!

I haven't been by since the big Henderson shut down when I noticed the sign was taken down. Drove by yesterday, still no sign, but I noticed there was a glowing "open" on the blacked out front entrance. I take it they are still running covertly?Walk up to the door, they have a phone number to call. Sometimes they direct you to come in the back door behind the building if you have an appt and only one girl there. They have left the front looking like it's closed for some time. I assume to draw less attention from the types of people who ruined the Henderson AMP scene.

BodyRubsOnly
06-12-18, 20:13
Yup Sakura lives up to the expectations. Called in and booked an appt. Went for only half he massage since I knew the massage skills will suck. Coco was the girl.

She got all handsy even before I got undressed. Told her what I wanted. House 50 tips 70 CBJ all undressed.

Coco. Excellent body, sexy boobies you can keep sucking on. Didn't go GFE, mouth smelled bad, her body didn't. Soft skin. Not a great looking face but still worth it.

Thank you Vegas team you guys saved me multiple travels and dollars.

Lanai Freak
06-13-18, 07:56
Hey guys I am looking for the best table shower setup. I RTFF and saw Oasis has a nice one but they seem to be a tourist trap from what other posts say. Where have you had the best table shower experience?

Aloha from Hawaii.

Ho Down Man2
06-13-18, 20:09
There are two places in that little strip mall behind chevron. Anyone try these places? I just got to Vegas and want a nice hook up. Might try Sakura.

RalphM
06-14-18, 16:47
There are two places in that little strip mall behind chevron. Anyone try these places? I just got to Vegas and want a nice hook up. Might try Sakura.The one by the irish bar isn't worth your trip from what I've gathered. Mostly a taxi hub, so expect overpricing and underperforming. NO clue about the foot place.

Exoticcar
06-14-18, 19:22
I call and set up an appointment. While on the way there she called and asked if I was coming, I let her know I was on the way. Once there she answered the door wearing a low cut dress. She is in her 50's and not bad looking. I asked for Table shower and was quoted 70, she was not ready for it and I heard her setting everything up. One in there she did some decent rubbing and massage, on the flip she grabbed down there a few times. We went into the room and asked for an hour. Face down she started the massage, I was pleasantly surprised. She took her time and worked from feet to shoulders. I was face down for about 35 to 40 minutes. She definitely took her time and was very relaxing. On the flip I opted for CBJ and was quoted 60. She put a stupid plastic thing over it and did it for about a min and said she was tired, that her mouth was tired. It was a very bad CBJ. She proceeded with HJ and it was decent. She speaks very little English and most of her communication is with gestures. Massage was very good, she is very very nice but everything else was not good.

BodyRubsOnly
06-14-18, 22:22
So I had one more night to check out local fav. Mo and Jenni at Sakura.

Mo is just ok ok for her skills. I won't repeat.

Jenni at Sakura was awesome. First time one of the girls has told me to try FS instead of asking how much. She told if I visit again she would so FS for 120. Damnnn these prices are so inviting.

I have got personal number if someone needs to connect. Will be sharing to the senior members only.

AmpPerv
06-15-18, 16:59
In Somerset Shopping Center on Convention Center Dr between the Strip and Paradise.

I know you local guys would never go down to this tourist area, this message is mostly for stupid tourists like me who fall for these places. The shopping center is mostly abandoned, only the MP and dry cleaner next door are still open there. I stay at Westgate on my yearly trips to LV and walking by this plaza I always wondered if it was even open, no sign above the door and never lights on at night. This year they had a new sign so I went in and talked to the girl, told her I would be back in a bit, she told me to bring lots of money. Should have taken that as the warning it was. 60 for entry fee, 100 for HE, 200 she takes off her clothes and allows touching. Rub lasted two minutes, turned over for a savage beating of jr. Girl said they get customers from taxis so if you guys in town.

Are offered by a cab driver just say no. It's like the strip clubs, cabbies take riders to where the cabbie gets a rebate. Awful experience. If anyone is in that area, at the Strip and Convention Ctr on the corner is a plaza with a massage place, can't speak to its quality but has to be better than this.

Vegas1964
06-15-18, 21:16
In Somerset Shopping Center on Convention Center Dr between the Strip and Paradise.

I know you local guys would never go down to this tourist area, this message is mostly for stupid tourists like me who fall for these places. The shopping center is mostly abandoned, only the MP and dry cleaner next door are still open there. I stay at Westgate on my yearly trips to LV and walking by this plaza I always wondered if it was even open, no sign above the door and never lights on at night. This year they had a new sign so I went in and talked to the girl, told her I would be back in a bit, she told me to bring lots of money. Should have taken that as the warning it was. 60 for entry fee, 100 for HE, 200 she takes off her clothes and allows touching. Rub lasted two minutes, turned over for a savage beating of jr. Girl said they get customers from taxis so if you guys in town.

Are offered by a cab driver just say no. It's like the strip clubs, cabbies take riders to where the cabbie gets a rebate. Awful experience. If anyone is in that area, at the Strip and Convention Ctr on the corner is a plaza with a massage place, can't speak to its quality but has to be better than this.If a Las Vegas Cab (or limo) driver ever takes you to this place, they will charge you $200 just for the entry fee. Avoid at all costs. It's a scam.