PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Dapao2019
08-11-19, 01:19
Well I didn't see her ripping open a new packet and I think she got it from a tissue paper and no I was not drunk or high.After you saw her didn't open a new packet got it from a tissue paper and you saw her put a used one on you? Used and new are easy to tell or you just closed your eye when she put it on you? Anyway, thanks to let us know.

Khris
08-11-19, 11:44
After you saw her didn't open a new packet got it from a tissue paper and you saw her put a used one on you? Used and new are easy to tell or you just closed your eye when she put it on you? Anyway, thanks to let us know.They always do that, I'm unsure how no one has noticed on the board. They take the money and come back with a condom unwrapped. I'm guessing so if the police or investigators come there isn't a trash full of them. Usually it's in a towel whenever I go.

RegularJoe21
08-11-19, 11:51
They always do that, I'm unsure how no one has noticed on the board. They take the money and come back with a condom unwrapped. I'm guessing so if the police or investigators come there isn't a trash full of them. Usually it's in a towel whenever I go.Exactly. I've noticed the same thing at many AMPs over the years. Assumed because a condom not in a wrapper can be quickly flushed down a toilet if LEO makes a surprise appearance. They probably keep the Costco size box of condoms outside the spa in one of their cars and bring in a dozen unwrapped at a time. Sorta like Krispy Kreme donuts "I'll take a dozen glazed".

Have always noticed when bringing my own condom that the girl always asked me to take the wrapper with me I left. Even back in the days of Queen Vixen, RIP.

PopeyesRetreat
08-11-19, 12:28
Well I didn't see her ripping open a new packet and I think she got it from a tissue paper and no I was not drunk or high.Sounds like she is cheap and reuses then. I know a guy that when he didn't have a new one ran over to the sink a ran it through the water, put it on and lubed up and stuck it in. Can't be safe.

Chuck4
08-11-19, 12:45
I think it's called Oasis Health Spa. Someone who's tried it can confirm.I believe this guy is talking about the foot parlor on the south side of street next to the crawfish place in the 3800 block of spring Mountain. (near Spring Mtn / Valley View).

Guru Ji
08-11-19, 13:43
Exactly. I've noticed the same thing at many AMPs over the years. Assumed because a condom not in a wrapper can be quickly flushed down a toilet if LEO makes a surprise appearance. They probably keep the Costco size box of condoms outside the spa in one of their cars and bring in a dozen unwrapped at a time. Sorta like Krispy Kreme donuts "I'll take a dozen glazed".

Have always noticed when bringing my own condom that the girl always asked me to take the wrapper with me I left. Even back in the days of Queen Vixen, RIP.Ahh makes sense thanks for the lessons to the this newb padawan.

Dapao2019
08-11-19, 13:56
They always do that, I'm unsure how no one has noticed on the board. They take the money and come back with a condom unwrapped. I'm guessing so if the police or investigators come there isn't a trash full of them. Usually it's in a towel whenever I go.I'm sure they do that for a reason but not bother me.

MartinPorcelli
08-11-19, 15:30
This platform have been really helpful. Thanks to you guys for the same.

This time I am going to be in Vegas for an official trip and would have 4-5 hours on next Thursday.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me some recommendations for the best experience. I am looking for covered FS and my budget is $$$ or a bit higher if it's worth it.

I have already tried Oasis and Macau, but won't mind if you want to rate them as well.

Thanks!

Dapao2019
08-11-19, 19:21
Sounds like she is cheap and reuses then. I know a guy that when he didn't have a new one ran over to the sink a ran it through the water, put it on and lubed up and stuck it in. Can't be safe.Fucking A you guys too much LOL. The guy starts the used condom report paid her $200 and he thinks she can't buy a condom but I don't think he cares that much if she put a used or not on him because he didn't bother to stop her to check it LOL.

Dapao2019
08-11-19, 19:29
Well I didn't see her ripping open a new packet and I think she got it from a tissue paper and no I was not drunk or high.You weren't drunk or high but you didn't care she put a used one on you either if it bothers you why didn't you stops her to check it LOL.

Kiwiinus
08-12-19, 02:50
I had a dream with Lisa today. Arrived in late and went straight there to sample to product and it was great. She started with a back rub then into the main event starting with CBJ which she performed very will and then road me like a wild thing. Overall good service but was very pushy with the tip. Be aware not to show to much $$ and the tits are perfect!

ChubXXX
08-12-19, 10:25
After my awesome time a couple days before, I had to try Lisa before I left Vegas. The girl is an absolute freak. A freak in the way every monger hopes to run in to. As great as my experience was before, this was even better. Towards the end I got to shower with her, which I highly encourage if you get the chance. After getting to spend more quality time with Lisa, probably just really nice C's instead of D's. They seemed to firm to be real, but I couldn't detect bolt-ons. Fantastic either way.

This place is crazy busy. I can't imagine they'll still be going when I get back to Vegas. Same price for me as last time. . 6 for 1 hour and $. 6 for the fun. No negotiating, but she saw me take all the cash out of my wallet.

WoodWorker9
08-12-19, 22:18
I was visiting Vegas recently and saw some good reports of "Lily A" and looked it up. I accidentally went to "Lily Spa". And boy was that a mistake. The lady who was there was alright looking in the face, nice body to be about 40-ish years old. She does a so-so massage and then on the flip, I signal for a BJ. She says "we don't do that here". To which I say, "Ok, I'll leave then". She just kept saying "We don't do that here". Then eventually she said "if you want that, it'll be $200". I laughed and got up to put on my clothes and left. She was pretty angry but I didn't care. Don't say you don't do that and then ask me for $200. Don't have time for bullshit. I was ready to pay $100 for a BJ no prob since the girl I was with on a date the night before left me with blue balls LOL. But definitely avoiding this place during my next Vegas visit. Yikes.

Dapao2019
08-13-19, 02:00
I was visiting Vegas recently and saw some good reports of Lily A and looked it up. I accidentally went to Lily Sp". And boy was that a mistake. The lady who was there was alright looking in the face, nice body to be about 40-ish years old. She does a so-so massage and then on the flip, I signal for a BJ. She says "we don't do that here". To which I say, "Ok, I'll leave then". She just kept saying "We don't do that here". Then eventually she said "if you want that, it'll be $200". I laughed and got up to put on my clothes and left. She was pretty angry but I didn't care. Don't say you don't do that and then ask me for $200. Don't have time for bullshit. I was ready to pay $100 for a BJ no prob since the girl I was with on a date the night before left me with blue balls LOL. But definitely avoiding this place during my next Vegas visit. Yikes.That suck man LOL. Remember Lily A is on Tropicana behind a big weed shop.

Yakuskt
08-14-19, 19:26
I wonder if new owners might take a different view of the massage parlor on site.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/off/d/las-vegas-portfolio-sale-2-seperate/6906020151.html

JaxTeller
08-14-19, 21:30
I wonder if new owners might take a different view of the massage parlor on site.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/off/d/las-vegas-portfolio-sale-2-seperate/6906020151.htmlI believe the term is "massage studio". 😂.

NotHere29
08-16-19, 04:26
Was going to visit Lily A after midnight after the gym. Called ahead and whoever answered said to park in the back and enter through the rear entrance. I pull up and a bike LEO is on his laptop right where the you-Haul and back parking lot is. Was going to park in front but another one drove through the parking lot toward his buddy. I guess I'll try again later today or tonight.

Mikez702
08-16-19, 17:54
Was going to visit Lily A after midnight after the gym. Called ahead and whoever answered said to park in the back and enter through the rear entrance. I pull up and a bike LEO is on his laptop right where the you-Haul and back parking lot is. Was going to park in front but another one drove through the parking lot toward his buddy. I guess I'll try again later today or tonight.It was bound to happen. I've been to Lily A a couple times and had a great time but won't go again. With all the hype about them lately I'm sure uncle LEO has heard about it and I don't want to be the one inside when they get busted. I've live here over 30 years and it happens all the time. When a place gets too much publicity the next thing you know. BUSTED!

Dapao2019
08-16-19, 23:10
It was bound to happen. I've been to Lily A a couple times and had a great time but won't go again. With all the hype about them lately I'm sure uncle LEO has heard about it and I don't want to be the one inside when they get busted. I've live here over 30 years and it happens all the time. When a place gets too much publicity the next thing you know. BUSTED!Do you guys know to bust any business always undercover unit with the special train, even to check the business will be in an unmarked car, you only see police after the bust, they are there to take whomever to the station. I know the big weed shop in that center used some police officers when they offer work. To Bust a business is an undercover operation they are different units and why they want to send police there? To tip off the business, they are going to Bust them? You guys just created drama for yourself LOL. You are taking the same risk go to every parlor that offers a happy ending, outcall to your home is safer LOL.

WanderingDrunk
08-17-19, 02:19
So, normally I go for the girls walking trop and never been to an AMP. How does taking off your clothes work like before there's an understanding for extras? Like do you get naked for the massage either way? Are you instructed to do so? Thanks in advance, looking to hit up Lily A soon.

Joesun1
08-17-19, 05:17
Do you guys know to bust any business always undercover unit with the special train, even to check the business will be in an unmarked car, you only see police after the bust, they are there to take whomever to the station. I know the big weed shop in that center used some police officers when they offer work. To Bust a business is an undercover operation they are different units and why they want to send police there? To tip off the business, they are going to Bust them? You guys just created drama for yourself LOL. You are taking the same risk go to every parlor that offers a happy ending, outcall to your home is safer LOL.East where I was from they Uncle never went in they would send in their Informants to get the evidence they needed not saying they would do it here but I told you guys that something like this would happen always back channel any info to senior members who you trust!

Dapao2019
08-17-19, 11:48
So, normally I go for the girls walking trop and never been to an AMP. How does taking off your clothes work like before there's an understanding for extras? Like do you get naked for the massage either way? Are you instructed to do so? Thanks in advance, looking to hit up Lily A soon.You have to get naked lay facedown waiting for her in the room and when she started to massage you make a move to touch her legs, booty, to let her know you want extras. Leave your underwear or being a good boy not touch her most likely will get a massage only because she will think you are LEO LOL. All massage parlor offer happy ending worked the same way.

Yakuskt
08-17-19, 12:00
So, normally I go for the girls walking trop and never been to an AMP. How does taking off your clothes work like before there's an understanding for extras? Like do you get naked for the massage either way? Are you instructed to do so? Thanks in advance, looking to hit up Lily A soon.Never been to Lily but in a typical AMP, they leave the room, you undress completely and lie on the table. There's usually a towel there to cover yourself but just lay on top of it like you didn't see it. Sometimes they'll cover you, other times they won't. Do that even if you have no idea about extras being offered.

Khris
08-20-19, 11:31
Stopped by Lilly's and ofcourse lulu wasn't there so I saw the new girl a few people mentioned. I think her name was Lisa. Really good body and soft skin but her tits were kind of firm which isn't really my thing. She was enthusiastic and definitely fun but she seemed to try to hard to get me to cum and afterwards didn't want to hang around or go the full hour. If you get her I think you should do a qv for half an hour and just don't waste time. Some girls let you go twice some don't. Lulu always wants to go again so she's been my fave. I'm also not a fan of the CBJ but Lisa didn't even ask.

Definitely worth the visit but I've had better.

TommyBB
08-21-19, 21:43
Stopped by Lilly's and ofcourse lulu wasn't there so I saw the new girl a few people mentioned. I think her name was Lisa. Really good body and soft skin but her tits were kind of firm which isn't really my thing. She was enthusiastic and definitely fun but she seemed to try to hard to get me to cum and afterwards didn't want to hang around or go the full hour. If you get her I think you should do a qv for half an hour and just don't waste time. Some girls let you go twice some don't. Lulu always wants to go again so she's been my fave. I'm also not a fan of the CBJ but Lisa didn't even ask.

Definitely worth the visit but I've had better.Glad to see LuLu is still there. She was my fave back in the Spring. Making plans to head back out, hope she is there then as well!

Ymmv5315
08-22-19, 16:57
So, while visiting Vegas, I took everyone's advice here and took a trip down Tropicana to Lily A. It is everything you have bragged about and more. I walked around to the backdoor and rang the bell. A cute little spinner opened the door and gave me a big hug. I did not get her name. She grabbed my hand and led my to a room. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said that I had but it had been a long time. I told her I wanted an hour and paid for that. She put the sheet on the table and left the room for me to get ready. I got undressed and laid down. She came back in and started a mediocre massage (but that's not what I was there for). I was rubbing her legs and firm butt. She moved to the head of the table. I looked up and was staring directly at cute, very fresh smelling landing strip. I stuck my tongue out and she sat right on it. Very sweet, no odor taste. She pulled back and started our negotiation process. She said $$ and I said last time it was $. We agreed on $. 6. She then pulled off her dress. She had nice inverted tits and would pop out like a bullet when excited. She started with BBBJ and moved into a 69. After a few minutes on went the bag and she climbed on top. She seemed to get into it. After a little bit we switched to mish then finished with K9. After cleaning up, I told I was #1, roflamo.

Now here is the problem. My selection where I live does not even compare to what I experienced at Lily A. It's like playing in the majors and being sent back down to single A. None around me come close to putting that type of effort or have anything close to those looks. Granted it's cheaper here but not by much. I've been completely ruined and it's all your fault!

RJohnson69
08-23-19, 13:14
Thanks for the info, YMMV. Is the backdoor of the business the standard protocol, or is the front ok too? Planning a visit shortly and will share my experience!

So, while visiting Vegas, I took everyone's advice here and took a trip down Tropicana to Lily A. It is everything you have bragged about and more. I walked around to the backdoor and rang the bell. A cute little spinner opened the door and gave me a big hug. I did not get her name. She grabbed my hand and led my to a room. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said that I had but it had been a long time. I told her I wanted an hour and paid for that. She put the sheet on the table and left the room for me to get ready. I got undressed and laid down. She came back in and started a mediocre massage (but that's not what I was there for). I was rubbing her legs and firm butt. She moved to the head of the table. I looked up and was staring directly at cute, very fresh smelling landing strip. I stuck my tongue out and she sat right on it. Very sweet, no odor taste. She pulled back and started our negotiation process. She said $$ and I said last time it was $. We agreed on $. 6. She then pulled off her dress. She had nice inverted tits and would pop out like a bullet when excited. She started with BBBJ and moved into a 69. After a few minutes on went the bag and she climbed on top. She seemed to get into it. After a little bit we switched to mish then finished with K9. After cleaning up, I told I was #1, roflamo.

Now here is the problem. My selection where I live does not even compare to what I experienced at Lily A. It's like playing in the majors and being sent back down to single A. None around me come close to putting that type of effort or have anything close to those looks. Granted it's cheaper here but not by much. I've been completely ruined and it's all your fault!

Asobou
08-23-19, 15:31
Thanks for the info, YMMV. Is the backdoor of the business the standard protocol, or is the front ok too? Planning a visit shortly and will share my experience!I always use the front door. Don't care who's watching or see's me. I'm just getting a massage.

VegasBoy6969
08-24-19, 06:07
I always use the front door. Don't care who's watching or see's me. I'm just getting a massage.Went to Lily A today, had a great time with Lisa, She is in her 30's about 5'1 nice body, very sweet, sexy Asian best GFE services I ever had. This place is for real and best parlor in Vegas.

VegasBoy6969
08-24-19, 06:34

Now here is the problem. My selection where I live does not even compare to what I experienced at Lily A. It's like playing in the majors and being sent back down to single A. None around me come close to putting that type of effort or have anything close to those looks. Granted it's cheaper here but not by much. I've been completely ruined and it's all your fault!LOL. I've been completely ruined too!

SexThinker
08-24-19, 08:15
Hell how do you know which is the back door? I went around back there checking the place out and there didn't seem to be a sign or anything.

VegasBoy6969
08-24-19, 12:55
Hell how do you know which is the back door? I went around back there checking the place out and there didn't seem to be a sign or anything.The back door has number 7 on it.

HSpumanti
08-24-19, 16:43
Went on a lazy Saturday morning, drew Mia a little firecracker of energy. Her english is very good, very tight petite body, soft skin and a big smile and quite a bit of fun. BBBJ / DATY, cover then RCG to CG and finish with BBBJCIM.

Monger3847
08-24-19, 20:55
Hell how do you know which is the back door? I went around back there checking the place out and there didn't seem to be a sign or anything.Look for the door bell and the camera.

JaxTeller
08-24-19, 23:40
Met Helen about 7 years ago at 88 Spa on Pecos. I've seen her at about a half dozen places here and there throughout the years. Found out she is now at Spa One on Ft. Apache. The years haven't been kind to her. Lost all her looks. She's been rode hard and put away wet. Tough business. Chewed up and spit out.

PointDexterJr
08-25-19, 00:09
Met Helen about 7 years ago at 88 Spa on Pecos. I've seen her at about a half dozen places here and there throughout the years. Found out she is now at Spa One on Ft. Apache. The years haven't been kind to her. Lost all her looks. She's been rode hard and put away wet. Tough business. Chewed up and spit out.Thats a few blocks from me -.

Details on her looks, donation, activity please -.

PM me if you want.

Jedi8765
08-25-19, 03:49
Met Helen about 7 years ago at 88 Spa on Pecos. I've seen her at about a half dozen places here and there throughout the years. Found out she is now at Spa One on Ft. Apache. The years haven't been kind to her. Lost all her looks. She's been rode hard and put away wet. Tough business. Chewed up and spit out.I think my first AMP was with Helen at the foot spa on Sahara and Lindell. I think penny is still there, but probably worse off than ever. IIRC, I paid 60 for the hour massage than 100 for CBJ. She did spoil me with a fantastic massage every time.

Pooka85
08-25-19, 11:33
Went to check the hype on this place, but I think was too early a little bit pass 7 am and it was closed, maybe I'll try another day.

VegasBoy6969
08-26-19, 01:17
Went to check the hype on this place, but I think was too early a little bit pass 7 am and it was closed, maybe I'll try another day.They are open 24/7. If you went there too early just need to wait a little longer and the door always locked.

Asphalt
08-26-19, 12:04
I haven't been to LV since shortly after CL shut down but I could be going again soon. There was a girl, mid 30's probably, Asian but I don't know what kind, who advertised on CL with something like, "If you're looking for a REAL massage. " The ad contained no pictures but it talked up her massage skills and she charged around $70 outcall only. She was about 5'3", slender with really good English and she gave a really good massage. She was also very accommodating so I tipped her very well.

I didn't keep her number and since CL went down I lost it. I have only seen one ad on bedpage, I think, that comes close to the old one but I think this ad is from another provider I've seen. Anyway if anyone has some info on Mia, or anyone who fits the description I would surely appreciate it.

RJohnson69
08-26-19, 14:32
Thanks, Asobou. I made a stop within the last few days and saw Mia. Started with 10-15 minute good massage. My wandering hands cued her to my desires and she started working the boys even before the flip. After the flip- BBBJ, 69, RCG, and finished (somewhat early) in CG. She has a nice, petite body, natural Bs, is clean shaven, and she must do some kitty strengthening exercises because that squeeze is to thank for Jr's quick evacuation. $. 6 plus house. Would go back for sure. Might even try today haha.

I always use the front door. Don't care who's watching or see's me. I'm just getting a massage.

VegasBoy6969
08-26-19, 17:16
Thanks, Asobou. I made a stop within the last few days and saw Mia. Started with 10-15 minute good massage. My wandering hands cued her to my desires and she started working the boys even before the flip. After the flip- BBBJ, 69, RCG, and finished (somewhat early) in CG. She has a nice, petite body, natural Bs, is clean shaven, and she must do some kitty strengthening exercises because that squeeze is to thank for Jr's quick evacuation. $. 6 plus house. Would go back for sure. Might even try today haha.Good report, thank you for sharing! Man Lily A is very addicting LOL.

Drub702
08-29-19, 05:23
Has anyone ever been to that Secrets place by Deja Vu? Seems like your typical overpriced spot on Industrial but I'm tempted to see what the line up looks like being that it's so close to a strip club.

Pooka85
08-29-19, 10:09
Finally was able to make it and meet With Niomi, this place it's legit I even had better experiences that the recent ones with GFLV, the negotiation was fast she ask for $.6 and after seen that the regular rate here tried to Hussle a little bit but that was the finals she saw I had another. 4 with me and she ask me if I wanted Greek. Overall was great she started with a massage not good quality the she started with rimming for a while, after we did 69 for a good time and couldn't hold it for long, I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it and keep it in her mouth till I was ready for round 2 where she did cw, missionary and a Greek doggy.

Man this is the place to be, way cheaper than the regular AG and great experience, wondering if I can do a 3 some there.

VegasBoy6969
08-29-19, 20:04
Finally was able to make it and meet With Niomi, this place it's legit I even had better experiences that the recent ones with GFLV, the negotiation was fast she ask for $.6 and after seen that the regular rate here tried to Hussle a little bit but that was the finals she saw I had another. 4 with me and she ask me if I wanted Greek. Overall was great she started with a massage not good quality the she started with rimming for a while, after we did 69 for a good time and couldn't hold it for long, I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it and keep it in her mouth till I was ready for round 2 where she did cw, missionary and a Greek doggy.

Man this is the place to be, way cheaper than the regular AG and great experience, wondering if I can do a 3 some there.3 some is Niomi's specialty. I had 3 some with her and Sonny and the damage was 300, these girls fucked like a porn stars LOL.

SleepyGrits
08-30-19, 08:28
So I'm coming to Vegas in less than 2 weeks. Was originally going for VAC or GFLV for a bucket list 3 way. But after seeing reports here I may be better served to save some cash and go here. What's difference of Lilly's and the incall apts?

How are the looks of the girls at Lily versus VaC / GFLV? Are threesomes offered if so how did you negotiate it?

I'm a new to AMP but not to incall. Thanks for help.

JackHolly
08-30-19, 13:13
Main difference is going to be environment; the K-agencies are going to be in apartments, so you'll be in a bedroom with the girl, so it feels much more like visiting a "girlfriend". At the AMPs, especially Lily, you might be waiting in the front, waiting with other mongers, even if you've made an appointment. You'll see girls / mongers walking in and out of rooms, etc.

Basically it comes down to what you're in the mood for. Sometimes the extra 60-80 is worth it to me for the feeling of being at the girl's house, but sometimes, you just want to bust a nut.

So I'm coming to Vegas in less than 2 weeks. Was originally going for VAC or GFLV for a bucket list 3 way. But after seeing reports here I may be better served to save some cash and go here. What's difference of Lilly's and the incall apts?

How are the looks of the girls at Lily versus VaC / GFLV? Are threesomes offered if so how did you negotiate it?

I'm a new to AMP but not to incall. Thanks for help.

VegasBoy6969
08-30-19, 17:58

I'm a new to AMP but not to incall. Thanks for help.None of these places can't be matched up the services from Lily A. If you going to stay at the hotel by yourself have the girl go to your room is the best way to go, you may need to pay a little more but you enjoy better.

Pooka85
08-31-19, 00:04

I'm a new to AMP but not to incall. Thanks for help.I can tell you they have Sussan in their roster right now, I saw her around in February this year and probably she it's the best from them I had for a while. I know some will say Jessica but I could have the chance to meet her.

Wolfie0218
08-31-19, 16:39
Anyone have any experiences at Spa One on fort apache and hacienda? Have seen it driving by and wanted to know if its worth a try.

Ccannon078
08-31-19, 20:37
Coming I to vegas for first trip that I have time on my hands. Not interested in gambling or going to Hoover dam. Looking for relaxation and companionship with no hassles. Love spa environment and really want to have total relaxation and release some built up tension. Need help, don't want to swing and miss.

BadBoi07
08-31-19, 23:50
Anyone have any experiences at Spa One on fort apache and hacienda? Have seen it driving by and wanted to know if its worth a try.Went there couple weeks ago, was on the way home and I too have seen it many times, so decided to giver a shot. Mine was the one chick that I could see. House. 5 Tip $. 4.

Massage was wack, CBJ was so so, I'm sure she'd do BBBJ but I choose coverage. Maybe there's more chicks there that are better. Should have gone to Lily A LOL.

Khris
09-01-19, 07:46
Can anyone confirm lulu is still there? Maybe I'm unlucky but she's always seems to be gone or on vacation when I stop by. I have a feeling she may be gone but they don't want to announce it. The new girls are great but I've always had fun with her.

VegasBoy6969
09-01-19, 14:31
Can anyone confirm lulu is still there? Maybe I'm unlucky but she's always seems to be gone or on vacation when I stop by. I have a feeling she may be gone but they don't want to announce it. The new girls are great but I've always had fun with her.She will be back in few days.

Cantab
09-03-19, 10:57
Anyone seen her for the $150 topless adult massage?

OldHoopster
09-03-19, 18:07
Lulu is back. Stopped by Lily A this morning, 11 am, and to my surprise Lulu greeted me at the door. Typical Lulu experience. Went to room, started with her hopping into my lap and DFK like we were long lost lovers. That lasted around 5 minutes or so, then to her exceptional massage, followed by everything Lily A and Lulu is known for. Good to see her back.

In the last few weeks I've visited Lily A and been met by the slender lady in the orange shiny dress. She always does a good job. Not mind blowing, but better than most. Also saw a petite lady with braces about 4 weeks ago. She did an alright massage, but the after party was amazing with her. Natural body, and made me feel like I was actually pleasing her.

Lulu is #1, but the girl with braces for me is a close 1 B.

Killian11
09-03-19, 19:29
Anybody have any history with Alexis?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/alexislv

Can't find any reviews on her. I'm looking for an outcall nuru (which has been very difficult to find) and am wondering if she is the real deal. Her pics appear to be old.

Mikez702
09-03-19, 22:30
Anybody have any history with Alexis?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/alexislv

Can't find any reviews on her. I'm looking for an outcall nuru (which has been very difficult to find) and am wondering if she is the real deal. Her pics appear to be old.Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but I would somehow authenticate hers pics. I've always felt that pics with no face is a red flag for bait and switch.

JaxTeller
09-04-19, 01:37
Went to Sakura the other day. Met Rachel. Attractive with a slightly tacky koi tattoo on her ankle. Times have changed.

JaxTeller
09-04-19, 01:41
Walked into Shining Spa on Flamingo the other day. The lady came waddling into the lobby looking like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining". She was an absolute disheveled mess covered in crumbs from god knows what she was eating. I headed for the hills immediately.

VegasBoy6969
09-04-19, 04:40
Walked into Shining Spa on Flamingo the other day. The lady came waddling into the lobby looking like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining". She was an absolute disheveled mess covered in crumbs from god knows what she was eating. I headed for the hills immediately.Her massage is one of kind very special LOL.

Evolon702
09-04-19, 13:10
Walked into Shining Spa on Flamingo the other day. The lady came waddling into the lobby looking like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining". She was an absolute disheveled mess covered in crumbs from god knows what she was eating. I headed for the hills immediately.Had a terrible experience at this place. Was thinking with the wrong head. Avoid at all costs.

RenzoLaFlare
09-04-19, 15:20
What's going on guys? Going to enjoy my 21st birthday in Vegas. Coming from Atlanta. Not much talent out here. Anyway looking for the best AMP FS. Also, I'm into mature women. But all recommendations are welcome. Happy Mongering!!

Problems
09-04-19, 20:35
Repeated at the Vegas AMP voted #1 by locals this morning.

I was greeted by Selena, who looked adorable in her invisalign braces. Asked for Lulu though, since she wasn't there my first visit back in July. Was told she was busy; probably attending to one of you pervs from here on the board. I told Selena I'd wait, because fuck if I care. She asked "you want to try me?" or some such. I took a real good look at her and thought to myself "that's not a bad idea"; and the rest is history.

Fuck me that girl is hot. Toned super spinner that gets nice and juicy if you massa the bean nice and soft and slow. Highly recommend.

Oh, and she introduced me to LuLu on the way out. I think I made the right call, but I may check her out in the future. She set off my bb radar, and it rarely misses the mark.

Pooka85
09-04-19, 23:14
Just a question, does anyone had a dream really late night or early morning in talking around 3 am-5 am. Just wanted to know if still worth it or the girls are half sleep and don't put same effort. And try another time.

Thanks.

TimLee0415
09-05-19, 02:55
Does anyone have a picture of lulu or selena?

Chico Charlie1
09-05-19, 09:24
Dear all,

I am new to the USA guide but a senior on the international forum. Am coming to Vegas next week.

Have deciphered the VaC and checked the website. However has not been able to understand the codes LVGF / GFLV. Can anyone explain.

Happy mongering.

Charlie.

JulianCarter
09-05-19, 09:57
Just a question, does anyone had a dream really late night or early morning in talking around 3 am-5 am. Just wanted to know if still worth it or the girls are half sleep and don't put same effort. And try another time.

Thanks.I've been to Lily A around 1 in the morning. It's generally pretty slow and only one or two women tend to be available around that time. I try to call beforehand to see who may be in. I've seen Selena, Naomi, and another who I forgot to get the name for. The service isn't lackluster but I'd suggest not going too late just to make sure.

Eblan
09-05-19, 13:00
Did you get MSOG? I've heard mixed reports about that being on the menu.

I was greeted by Selena, who looked adorable in her invisalign braces. Asked for Lulu though, since she wasn't there my first visit back in July. Was told she was busy; probably attending to one of you pervs from here on the board. I told Selena I'd wait, because fuck if I care. She asked "you want to try me?" or some such. I took a real good look at her and thought to myself "that's not a bad idea"; and the rest is history.

Fuck me that girl is hot. Toned super spinner that gets nice and juicy if you massa the bean nice and soft and slow. Highly recommend.

Oh, and she introduced me to LuLu on the way out. I think I made the right call, but I may check her out in the future. She set off my bb radar, and it rarely misses the mark.

Eblan
09-05-19, 13:01
Did you get MSOG? I've heard mixed reports about that being on the menu.

Pooka85
09-05-19, 16:18
Dear all,

I am new to the USA guide but a senior on the international forum. Am coming to Vegas next week.

Have deciphered the VaC and checked the website. However has not been able to understand the codes LVGF / GFLV. Can anyone explain.

Happy mongering.

Charlie.It's an Asian agency in town I can send you the website in pm.

TyphoobKing
09-05-19, 20:13
Any places of note on the north side of town. Looking for something close to the 95.

MyNewName
09-06-19, 09:04
Greetings from Florida! Will be back out there this week and wanted to try something different from Lily. Cam someone please help me locate one of the Latina shops mentioned earlier in this thread?

Thanks in advance!

PauseTheDrama
09-06-19, 17:57
Any places of note on the north side of town. Looking for something close to the 95.Please let me know if you find one. Need some support on this side of town.

Mikez702
09-06-19, 21:59
Please let me know if you find one. Need some support on this side of town.Try Jade Garden at Cheyenne / rainbow behind the 7-11. Girls are average looking at best but you'll get a decent massage and HJ. No FS and they close at 10:30 pm.

TechTraveler77
09-07-19, 06:25
You guys were spot on with Lily A's. I had an awesome GFE with with a young lady with nice DD's.

My visit begin with a little bit of back rub then the fun began. Afterwards talked a bit, showered and was on my way. Stress release appears to be there expertise.

M Neiman
09-07-19, 11:23
In years past I've had my fun at asian spa's but hadn't been to one in quite a while. With all I've read on Lily A I thought I'd check it out.

Went pretty early (10:30 am) last Sunday. Met at the door by an ok looking lady. She led me to the "VIP Room" which made me laugh as it had piece of paper on the door labeled "Utility Room". Still, it had a door as oposed to the curtains most of the rooms have. I paid for the hour and she told me to get comfortable and another girl would be in. A few minutes later in walks Naiomi. Attractive, in shape, nice firm bolt ons, probably early 30's. She gets right to it, rubbing against me, stroking and talking the typical "Oh baby, honey, sexy, want to fuck you" shit so many girls do in these places. To me, it's not a turn on.

Tells me I make you cum twice, agree on $1. 8. A little higher than I've seen in other reviews but for 2 pops and all holes open I went for it even though 2 pops is rare for this old guy. BBBJ led to 69. As I started to slip my finger in her ass she lubes it up and totally gets into it (Oscar nomination). Moved to mish, then doggie, then slid it in her ass. She took it deep and hard for a while before I pulled off the cover and told her I wanted more head. On her own accord she laid on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and pulled me into position for a nasty throat fuck. Finally, I laid down and had her suck me to completion.

With only about 15 min left I knew pop 2 wasn't in the cards and just had her give me a little bit of a back rub.

Overall, one hot nasty little encounter!

Johnny214
09-07-19, 14:44
Been wanting to visit this place but scared it'll get busted soon. What do you guys think?

DannyGrish
09-07-19, 16:49
I'm an older monger from NY, FL, and Midwest. I just moved to Vegas so I thought I'd come out of hiatus. I used to have an account here somewhere a decade ago.

In any case, I thought I'd start things off with my favorite: older Asian masseuse who runs. It looks like Niomi at Lily A is right up my alley. Best times? I'm not sure a full report is in high demand here, but would love to share.

Joesun1
09-08-19, 05:44
Been wanting to visit this place but scared it'll get busted soon. What do you guys think?Considering our old stomping grounds QV is based upon the same as Lily A QV lasted I think at least 2 years at least while it was hot up here on the OLE USASG! So we are entering what out 4th month give or take for Lily A so I see at least a year or year and a half.

Crism080
09-08-19, 07:13
Been wanting to visit this place but scared it'll get busted soon. What do you guys think?Always a risk in this hobby. If it bothers you too much, may I suggest coin collecting or bird watching?

Johnny214
09-08-19, 14:08
Always a risk in this hobby. If it bothers you too much, may I suggest coin collecting or bird watching?Thank you, sir. Coin collecting sounds great.

LarryN
09-08-19, 22:45
Hi everyone,

Have lived in LV for 10 years, in the past I hit a fair amount of AMPs and and also traveled in Asia, but have gone cold turkey for years now.

It's clear from reading recent posts where to go for GFE / PSE. But this has never been my interest.

What I like is a really sensual massage for as long as they are willing to do it followed by HJ. I've had extremely satisfactory experiences of this in Macau and Thailand but never much luck here in LV. Lily Spa was ok in the past, as well as a place in Henderson whose name I forgot (not QV).

I'm also cheap so if I can get what I want at a 30 min foot massage place that would be great.

What I really don't want is perfunctory massage followed by FS, or long non-sensual massage followed by happy ending.

On the non-picky side I don't mind if the masseuse is older or overweight. Just want those magic hands.

JoLawson1983
09-09-19, 02:11
Hello guys. New here. Tried 2 aamp, no luck. 40+ years old and upsell like crazy. Any recommendations?

Khris
09-09-19, 14:31
I'm an older monger from NY, FL, and Midwest. I just moved to Vegas so I thought I'd come out of hiatus. I used to have an account here somewhere a decade ago.

In any case, I thought I'd start things off with my favorite: older Asian masseuse who runs. It looks like Niomi at Lily A is right up my alley. Best times? I'm not sure a full report is in high demand here, but would love to share.No real guarantees. You are better off calling at the beginning of the week and asking. She's usually pretty good with being honest unlike other places who like to bait and switch.

Khris
09-09-19, 14:32
Hello guys. New here. Tried 2 aamp, no luck. 40+ years old and upsell like crazy. Any recommendations?Dude this thread may as well be named Lilly's. Not sure how you are unable to read a page or two.

NewbieMon
09-10-19, 04:13
Hello why'all. First time posting and first time ever experiencing something like this. Was a complete virgin up until a week ago. Was around Chinatown around 8 AM and went to Lily A's went to the backside and rang the bell (apparently they have a doorbell at the front and I was told to just use it in the future). I was greeted by a somewhat older looking lady named "Amanda". I was pretty high throughout all of this, so I looked like a complete noob, despite reading this forum for about a month beforehand. Got in, told them for an hour and the same girl took me to the "utility room". Got naked, and accidentally laid on the mat before the "towel" procedure LOL. She does some massaging for a bit and then I start feeling her up, she knows what I want. After about 10 minutes she asks me to flip and gestures "boom boom". I say yes and here's where I feel like I messed up. On top of the $60 that I already paid I ended up paying her an extra $130. Not sure if this is normal if somebody can PM the prices they usually get at Lily A (and with which person!) I'd appreciate it! Anyways, I pay, she leaves and gets a condom. Never had sex before, so I didn't really know what to expect. She starts off with a CBJ, then we end up 69'ing, which was probably my least favorite part, probably because the whole time I was wondering if I was going to contract something LOL. That goes on for about 10 minutes. Finally she does cowgirl and then we did doggy and then finally missionary. The sex talk was pretty bad, but it happens. I think me being high was what ended up making the experience feel less euphoric. Afterwards we laid next to each other, talked for a bit and got to know each other. She then massages me for a bit and then my time was up. Nothing really fantastic, which is a shame, but I want to try again. I definitely want to pick a different girl though. Amanda sorta looked like she was in her late 40's (her boobs were pretty great though), so if anyone can recommend me someone younger let me know!

JaxTeller
09-10-19, 23:04
Queen Vixen vs. Lily A.

If remember QV back in the day. Does Lily A compare?

Pooka85
09-11-19, 12:56
Hello why'all. First time posting and first time ever experiencing something like this. Was a complete virgin up until a week ago. Was around Chinatown around 8 AM and went to Lily A's went to the backside and rang the bell (apparently they have a doorbell at the front and I was told to just use it in the future). I was greeted by a somewhat older looking lady named "Amanda". I was pretty high throughout all of this, so I looked like a complete noob, despite reading this forum for about a month beforehand. Got in, told them for an hour and the same girl took me to the "utility room". Got naked, and accidentally laid on the mat before the "towel" procedure LOL. She does some massaging for a bit and then I start feeling her up, she knows what I want. After about 10 minutes she asks me to flip and gestures "boom boom". I say yes and here's where I feel like I messed up. On top of the $60 that I already paid I ended up paying her an extra $130. Not sure if this is normal if somebody can PM the prices they usually get at Lily A (and with which person!) I'd appreciate it! Anyways, I pay, she leaves and gets a condom. Never had sex before, so I didn't really know what to expect. She starts off with a CBJ, then we end up 69'ing, which was probably my least favorite part, probably because the whole time I was wondering if I was going to contract something LOL. That goes on for about 10 minutes. Finally she does cowgirl and then we did doggy and then finally missionary. The sex talk was pretty bad, but it happens. I think me being high was what ended up making the experience feel less euphoric. Afterwards we laid next to each other, talked for a bit and got to know each other. She then massages me for a bit and then my time was up. Nothing really fantastic, which is a shame, but I want to try again. I definitely want to pick a different girl though. Amanda sorta looked like she was in her late 40's (her boobs were pretty great though), so if anyone can recommend me someone younger let me know!I recently had an dream with her was in a Sunday evening, went to the back Doran's she greeted me and took me right away to the utility' room, she is like late 30's but she is hot, immediately in the room she started to rub her ass t my pants we both knew we just wanted to fuck, I gave her 40 for 30 min. (never paid the whole hr and always ended using the whole hr) she went for the towels I left the donation $.4 in te table for her and I was waiting naked in the sofa they have there. She came to the room and started to BBBJ, she wanted to use the rubber right away but I told her I wanted more, she took her time and when I was ready we moved to the massage table, she was pretty in to it, one of the other girls had to come to the room to told her to shut up, (I guess I don't speak Chinese) over all enjoyed my time with her in my dream.

WtfIsThisMess
09-12-19, 02:11
Queen Vixen vs. Lily A.

If remember QV back in the day. Does Lily A compare?Dudeeee I've been trying to debate that but depending on Lily A girl much more fun but QV line up was always top notch but man I've been into the Latina house, even got some girls info separately too.

OralRub
09-13-19, 14:50
Visiting Vegas next week and looking to try Korean house or Latina house.

Pm me digits or details.

Thanks in advance.

Throwaway3602
09-14-19, 12:49
Hey all,

I know this is a little off topic, but can anyone PM me any referrals to a good FS massage place in DTLA?

The Shanahan
09-14-19, 20:46
Hello why'all. First time posting and first time ever experiencing something like this. Was a complete virgin up until a week ago. Was around Chinatown around 8 AM and went to Lily A's went to the backside and rang the bell (apparently they have a doorbell at the front and I was told to just use it in the future). I was greeted by a somewhat older looking lady named "Amanda". I was pretty high throughout all of this, so I looked like a complete noob, despite reading this forum for about a month beforehand. Got in, told them for an hour and the same girl took me to the "utility room". Got naked, and accidentally laid on the mat before the "towel" procedure LOL. She does some massaging for a bit and then I start feeling her up, she knows what I want. After about 10 minutes she asks me to flip and gestures "boom boom". I say yes and here's where I feel like I messed up. On top of the $60 that I already paid I ended up paying her an extra $130. Not sure if this is normal if somebody can PM the prices they usually get at Lily A (and with which person!) I'd appreciate it! Anyways, I pay, she leaves and gets a condom. Never had sex before, so I didn't really know what to expect. She starts off with a CBJ, then we end up 69'ing, which was probably my least favorite part, probably because the whole time I was wondering if I was going to contract something LOL. That goes on for about 10 minutes. Finally she does cowgirl and then we did doggy and then finally missionary. The sex talk was pretty bad, but it happens. I think me being high was what ended up making the experience feel less euphoric. Afterwards we laid next to each other, talked for a bit and got to know each other. She then massages me for a bit and then my time was up. Nothing really fantastic, which is a shame, but I want to try again. I definitely want to pick a different girl though. Amanda sorta looked like she was in her late 40's (her boobs were pretty great though), so if anyone can recommend me someone younger let me know!So that was the first time you had ever had sex, in your life? Damn bro, glad to hear you got that taken care of, wish it would have been a better experience for you!

I went to Lily A a couple weeks ago, after reading so many rave reviews on here. Lisa answered the door and brought me inside. She was Cambodian or something, great body, probably in her early to mid forties, giant ass tits. She kind of had a strange voice, not bad or anything, but reminded me of the term "dragon lady" haha like an evil Asian prostitute. I paid for the hour, which based on some recent reviews seems like a waste of $20. She massaged me for a little bit, at which point I let my hands start roaming everywhere and it is obvious what I want. She lifts her leg on the table and takes my fingers, shoving them into her pussy which I then start playing. Soon, money comes up. She says $200 and I say "last time I paid $120", she asks with who, I go and get the money and end up meeting her at $160. This is a little pricey, since I can get like three solid trips to the latina house with a BBBJ thrown in the mix, but damn Lisa made it worth it. The first thing she does is have me turn on my stomach, then proceeds to tongue out my asshole like there's a steak in there and she hasnt' eaten in a week. She cradles the bodys and gives me a like stroke off while she's doing this which was amazing.

Then I flip and we do some solid 69 action, has a nice tasting pussy and I finger her asshole at the same time. She puts the hat on and climbs on top, and somehow, while she is fucking me, she puts her fingers in my ass and starts massaging my prostate. WHILE FUCKING ME. This works pretty well, and I almost nut, so I have her switch positions to Missionary, then doggy. Highly recommend taking her hairtie out, because she is twice as sexy with that silky asian hair flowing down her shoulders. After a bit of fucking, I figure I've blown $200 already so why not see if she'll do bare? She agrees, but for more $$ Of course, so I slide her $60 more and take off the hat.

This is where things turned a little shady, because she puts her legs together and wants me to fuck the gap between her thighs and under her pussy. I just kind of looked at her and went "uhh, no way". So then I open her legs up to go in, and she starts squirming around the massage table. I'm sitting there wondering what the hell she is trying to accomplish, and that is when she offers to give me the money back. I'm just like "uhhm, sure I guess". Not sure what the big deal is, I mean the occasional bareback isn't going to kill anyone and I'm pretty sure she's done it before.

(this is a sidenote for you, since you just lost your virginity. It's VERY RARE to get the HIV or even Hep C from unprotected vaginal sex. And if you're extra worried, just pull out and you're practically guaranteed to be okay. I mean, you might get the clap, drip, or the herp, but if you are worried about such things then I might suggest you are in the wrong hobby LOL).

So Lisa switches up and offers me Anal instead of BBFS, to which I oblige. Now I am damn near three hundo in the whole for one encounter, which for me is like an entire trip to TJ fucking some of the hottest strippers in the world. But Lisa is pretty talented, so I don't mind it too much. I fuck her in the ass in two different positions, but can't get off. So Lisa climbs on top, and I fuck her in the ass while she finger bangs me in the ass, all the while saying "you fuck my ass, I fuck your ass" hahaha definitely a dragon lady. I blow big time from the prostate rub and the cowgirl assfuck.

After a long game that went into overtime (pretty sure I was there for over an hour) we hit the showers. She asks if I'm not worried about having sex without a condom. I'm just like "well, I don't worry too much with Asian girls because they don't have the bad habits of the black and white girls AKA drug abuse". This seems reasonable to her, so if there is a next time I'll see if she offers BBFS.

Anyway, pricey but I still recommend for all the extras that Lisa throws in.

JaxTeller
09-14-19, 23:08
Dudeeee I've been trying to debate that but depending on Lily A girl much more fun but QV line up was always top notch but man I've been into the Latina house, even got some girls info separately too.I remember an Asa Akira lookalike at QV back in the day. Too bad I lost her number.

Joesun1
09-15-19, 07:36
So that was the first time you had ever had sex, in your life? Damn bro, glad to hear you got that taken care of, wish it would have been a better experience for you!

I went to Lily A a couple weeks ago, after reading so many rave reviews on here. Lisa answered the door and brought me inside. She was Cambodian or something, great body, probably in her early to mid forties, giant ass tits. She kind of had a strange voice, not bad or anything, but reminded me of the term "dragon lady" haha like an evil Asian prostitute. I paid for the hour, which based on some recent reviews seems like a waste of $20. She massaged me for a little bit, at which point I let my hands start roaming everywhere and it is obvious what I want. She lifts her leg on the table and takes my fingers, shoving them into her pussy which I then start playing. Soon, money comes up. She says $200 and I say "last time I paid $120", she asks with who, I go and get the money and end up meeting her at $160. This is a little pricey, since I can get like three solid trips to the latina house with a BBBJ thrown in the mix, but damn Lisa made it worth it. The first thing she does is have me turn on my stomach, then proceeds to tongue out my asshole like there's a steak in there and she hasnt' eaten in a week. She cradles the bodys and gives me a like stroke off while she's doing this which was amazing.

Then I flip and we do some solid 69 action, has a nice tasting pussy and I finger her asshole at the same time. She puts the hat on and climbs on top, and somehow, while she is fucking me, she puts her fingers in my ass and starts massaging my prostate. WHILE FUCKING ME. This works pretty well, and I almost nut, so I have her switch positions to Missionary, then doggy. Highly recommend taking her hairtie out, because she is twice as sexy with that silky asian hair flowing down her shoulders. After a bit of fucking, I figure I've blown $200 already so why not see if she'll do bare? She agrees, but for more $$ Of course, so I slide her $60 more and take off the hat..Did you do greek with no hat on?

95 Vette
09-15-19, 12:37
I've RTFF and I'm missing the posts from a while back about some girls doing some salad tossing, not necessarily in an AMP but an indy Asian one.

I remember reading about one close to the Orleans I think, and other one just can't remember the name, one that was named Linda I think, and I know yu does that.

Going later tonight if someone can point me in the right direction, plus I'd rather not drop 200 plus LOL.

Thanks fellas.

The Shanahan
09-16-19, 02:33
Did you do greek with no hat on?No, covered greek.

The Shanahan
09-16-19, 02:35
Paid $50 for a half hour. I indicated my preference for a HE by asking which girls were available for the massage, then by roaming a bit with my hands which she didn't stop. But when it came time for the flip she said no to the HE, didn't want "to lose the business license". The massage was decent, but I honestly can't help but wonder how these places stay in business.

JaxTeller
09-17-19, 01:12
Paid $50 for a half hour. I indicated my preference for a HE by asking which girls were available for the massage, then by roaming a bit with my hands which she didn't stop. But when it came time for the flip she said no to the HE, didn't want "to lose the business license". The massage was decent, but I honestly can't help but wonder how these places stay in business.It's been about a year since I've been there. Did you get the tall, lean one with the great rack? Albeit she has a bad perm and crappy flower tattoo on her ankle (borderline buttaface)?

That place got progressively worse and isn't worth visiting.

They seem to offer kickbacks to cabs + on Spring Mtn. = avoid

Woppo
09-17-19, 10:08
Paid $50 for a half hour. I indicated my preference for a HE by asking which girls were available for the massage, then by roaming a bit with my hands which she didn't stop. But when it came time for the flip she said no to the HE, didn't want "to lose the business license". The massage was decent, but I honestly can't help but wonder how these places stay in business.That's really a shame. I went there once a number of years ago. I was in the parking lot and an absolutely stunning Asian woman stood in the doorway and waved me over.

What followed was a truly fantastic hour. She acted like she was crazy about me, and I'm by no means Brad Pitt.

HalfOfADeck
09-18-19, 11:17
Went to Sakura for a massage. . 7/ hr and. 6 for he. Not going to be a repeat for me because of other places with better service. The massage was below my par which is usually low. I had to coach the jackhammer and that kills the mood. Amy was probably early to mid 50's w / a bad Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction haircut. Allowed some roaming but not enough to build full pressures.

Asobou
09-18-19, 14:31
Went to Sakura for a massage. . 7/ hr and. 6 for he. Not going to be a repeat for me because of other places with better service..I'm going to assume this was the Sakura on W Flamingo and not the one on E Sunset?

Chuck4
09-18-19, 16:54
Thats the one on Flamingo.

I'm going to assume this was the Sakura on W Flamingo and not the one on E Sunset?

LezbiHonest22
09-19-19, 09:41
I remember an Asa Akira lookalike at QV back in the day. Too bad I lost her number.Can I get some info on the Latina house? Always wanted try me some Latinas.

HalfOfADeck
09-19-19, 10:47
Thats the one on Flamingo.That is correct. I didn't know about the one on Sunset. Is the Sunset Sakura better? I'm trying places other than Lily for variety and backups.

RegularJoe21
09-19-19, 12:15
The first thing she does is have me turn on my stomach, then proceeds to tongue out my asshole like there's a steak in there and she hasnt' eaten in a week. She cradles the bodys and gives me a like stroke off while she's doing this which was amazing.

.Any girl can play the skin flute, but you.

Got to love a girl who knows how to play the Rusty Trombone!

BizTraveler47
09-19-19, 15:53
Thanks to info from you locals I headed there almost as soon as I arrived in town and drew a cute little spinner named Mia. She was all I could of hoped for. This place is definitely the best service right now for the price.

Crism080
09-19-19, 16:56
Thanks to those who posted in the past. Came out from OH for some sun & fun. Saw Lulu 2 days in a row. Boy she is just a bundle of energy and has high sex drive. Came in and dfk and I had fingers in her pussy and she grabbed my other hand to stick fingers up her butt at same time. This went on for few minutes and then I laid down and she started BBBJ and then she flipped over for 69. Various positions and went to doggy to finish and she grabbed my hand to stick in her butt again. Great time, that is why I went back next day. She gave me wechat I'd as well as regular phone for future.

Problems
09-19-19, 20:02
Thanks to info from you locals I headed there almost as soon as I arrived in town and drew a cute little spinner named Mia. She was all I could of hoped for. This place is definitely the best service right now for the price.I think I might have chatted up your buddy yesterday while I was waiting on LuLu, and he was waiting on you. He had just finished with Rita. If so, tell him I said thanks for the good company, and for easing my wait. Super cool guy, it was a pleasure making his aquantence.

Either way, glad you had a great time. I have an excellent experience every time I'm there.

JaxTeller
09-20-19, 01:14
That is correct. I didn't know about the one on Sunset. Is the Sunset Sakura better? I'm trying places other than Lily for variety and backups.It'd be safe to say that Sakura Sunset will be better.

PPPBoy
09-20-19, 05:19
Hi everyone,

Have lived in LV for 10 years, in the past I hit a fair amount of AMPs and and also traveled in Asia, but have gone cold turkey for years now.

It's clear from reading recent posts where to go for GFE / PSE. But this has never been my interest.

What I like is a really sensual massage for as long as they are willing to do it followed by HJ. I've had extremely satisfactory experiences of this in Macau and Thailand but never much luck here in LV. Lily Spa was ok in the past, as well as a place in Henderson whose name I forgot (not QV).

I'm also cheap so if I can get what I want at a 30 min foot massage place that would be great.

What I really don't want is perfunctory massage followed by FS, or long non-sensual massage followed by happy ending.

On the non-picky side I don't mind if the masseuse is older or overweight. Just want those magic hands.Been looking for the same exact thing. So far no dice. I would recommend Linda (just look her up in EroticMonkey). Just don't expect it to be like your experiences in Asia. It's. 6 for 30. Just be straight up with how you like it, she's happy to oblige. Last time I visited I asked her if she could do a tantric massage. Had to explain a little bit but she got what I meant and she got to it. Did slow teasing until I couldn't hold it in no more. Can't complain.

Really do hope a provider like how you described comes up for this, been looking for a while.

NightMaverick
09-20-19, 18:22
It'd be safe to say that Sakura Sunset will be better.Is mama San more attractive / skillful there?

Woppo
09-20-19, 23:36
Been looking for the same exact thing. So far no dice. I would recommend Linda (just look her up in EroticMonkey). Just don't expect it to be like your experiences in Asia. It's. 6 for 30. Just be straight up with how you like it, she's happy to oblige. Last time I visited I asked her if she could do a tantric massage. Had to explain a little bit but she got what I meant and she got to it. Did slow teasing until I couldn't hold it in no more. Can't complain.

Really do hope a provider like how you described comes up for this, been looking for a while.Used to bang the daylights out of her about 3 years ago. Good times!

Cs101
09-21-19, 14:36
I think I might have chatted up your buddy yesterday while I was waiting on LuLu, and he was waiting on you. He had just finished with Rita. If so, tell him I said thanks for the good company, and for easing my wait. Super cool guy, it was a pleasure making his aquantence.

Either way, glad you had a great time. I have an excellent experience every time I'm there.Wednesday around noon? LOL.

Think I heard you guys. Mongers never talk to each other at AMPs where I live so I was surprised to hear it.

Saw Rita. Very attractive; a little limited in menu. Lots of upselling. I'd definitely return but I'd see someone else.

JackHolly
09-21-19, 22:15
Anyone experience Amanda at Lily? I've had fun with Lulu and Naomi several times each, but am looking to try someone new, and would appreciate any feedback on the other girls there. The photo mamasan sent me of Amanda definitely piqued my interest. PMs are welcome. Thanks in advance!

Asobou
09-22-19, 12:20
Think I heard you guys. Mongers never talk to each other at AMPs where I live so I was surprised to hear it.Most MP's try not to let you run into other mongers. They talk and make sure the hall is clear as your coming or going, or if your taking a shower. It's weird to see other mongers sitting on the couch waiting. Even stranger to have a conversation with anyone.

Tizz34
09-23-19, 02:35
Hi,

How Many for extra at Lily?

There are other cheaper spa?

Dm if you Want.

Thanks.

Miketastic69
09-23-19, 10:49
Finally hit up lily a. Been on a drought lately but decided to treat myself. Drew Amanda and was skeptical because I was told to pick lulu. Amanda did not disappoint. Will warm up if you're cool. Ended up being talkative and fun. I will repeat but still looking to try Lulu.

Pcpc1688
09-23-19, 12:42
Thanks to those who posted in the past. Came out from OH for some sun & fun. Saw Lulu 2 days in a row. Boy she is just a bundle of energy and has high sex drive. Came in and dfk and I had fingers in her pussy and she grabbed my other hand to stick fingers up her butt at same time. This went on for few minutes and then I laid down and she started BBBJ and then she flipped over for 69. Various positions and went to doggy to finish and she grabbed my hand to stick in her butt again. Great time, that is why I went back next day. She gave me wechat I'd as well as regular phone for future.She didn't give you the poop shoot LOL.

I woulda just stuck it in there in doggie.

200 out the door?

PC out.

Two Nutts
09-23-19, 16:08
Lilly A, drew Rita. Damn. I started in 69 and she was vocal. I thought fake, but I said I need to stop or I'll blow already. She said I don't stop you keep eating. So layed her on the bed and did just that. More fake oh baby that's so good until she really had an O. Gushing everywhere. Left the sheet soaked. She said fuck me NOW! I stood up and touched her pussy bb, she was going to let me inside but no I asked for a condom, she had one handy. I pounded away until finished. She layed there saying so sorry I came many times and left so much water, so sorry so sorry. I never seen so much jizz from a pussy. Anyway great time, I recommend. Before anyone asks, I paid 60 for hr And gave 200 at the beginning for tip hoping I'd get a second nut at the end, which I did by HJ.

Rewind666
09-24-19, 11:53
Lilly A, drew Rita. Damn. I started in 69 and she was vocal. I thought fake, but I said I need to stop or I'll blow already. She said I don't stop you keep eating. So layed her on the bed and did just that. More fake oh baby that's so good until she really had an O. Gushing everywhere. Left the sheet soaked. She said fuck me NOW! I stood up and touched her pussy bb, she was going to let me inside but no I asked for a condom, she had one handy. I pounded away until finished. She layed there saying so sorry I came many times and left so much water, so sorry so sorry. I never seen so much jizz from a pussy. Anyway great time, I recommend. Before anyone asks, I paid 60 for hr And gave 200 at the beginning for tip hoping I'd get a second nut at the end, which I did by HJ.Just saw her last night as well. No sign of BB but she was a pleasant fun. She seemed super tired as we both napped after our first shot. She also said she goes back to LA in a week. Happy hunting.

Virgil1974
09-24-19, 12:33
Stopped by late last week and had to wait for about 5 minutes. Grace came over and took me to one of the rooms with a curtain. Regular pricing for a normal visit. Didn't get as much as some of the other reviews for the other girls.

Pooka85
09-24-19, 14:00
Stopped by late last week and had to wait for about 5 minutes. Grace came over and took me to one of the rooms with a curtain. Regular pricing for a normal visit. Didn't get as much as some of the other reviews for the other girls.What place are you talking about?

Khris
09-24-19, 15:27
She didn't give you the poop shoot LOL.

I woulda just stuck it in there in doggie.

200 out the door?

PC out.Lulu is by far my favorite. It's nice to try new but no one ever beats her. I get she's not exactly everyones cup of team body wise but she more than makes up for it.

RobertBeard
09-24-19, 16:21
Just saw her last night as well. No sign of BB but she was a pleasant fun. She seemed super tired as we both napped after our first shot. She also said she goes back to LA in a week. Happy hunting.The original poster TwoNutts mentioned that Rita squirted. Did she do that for you as well?

And for both of you, approximately what time of day did you go visit Rita? I assume they don't take reservations.

Virgil1974
09-24-19, 18:43
What place are you talking about?Mentioning where I was at would help. It seems like every post in this section is about Lily A, so I just started writing.

Khris
09-24-19, 19:18
The original poster TwoNutts mentioned that Rita squirted. Did she do that for you as well?

And for both of you, approximately what time of day did you go visit Rita? I assume they don't take reservations.I've been with Rita, I wouldn't call it squirting. Just extremely wet. Like leaking like a faucet wet. She didn't do like a gushing cum shot like a porn video.

Pooka85
09-24-19, 19:20
Mentioning where I was at would help. It seems like every post in this section is about Lily A, so I just started writing.She was my worst experience at Lily, she was more rushing, making fake noise idk, I had better experiences at lily, she is young hot looking.

RobertBeard
09-24-19, 22:16
I've been with Rita, I wouldn't call it squirting. Just extremely wet. Like leaking like a faucet wet. She didn't do like a gushing cum shot like a porn video.Thanks. Is there any time of day that is better to try and go see Rita?

Two Nutts
09-24-19, 23:17
I've been with Rita, I wouldn't call it squirting. Just extremely wet. Like leaking like a faucet wet. She didn't do like a gushing cum shot like a porn video.As I stated, a lot of cum from her but never seen a squirt. Just a big wet spot on the sheet about the size of a saucer plate. I went in a little before 9 am she greeted me at the door freshly showered she said.

Sam820
09-24-19, 23:58
Anyone experience Amanda at Lily? I've had fun with Lulu and Naomi several times each, but am looking to try someone new, and would appreciate any feedback on the other girls there. The photo mamasan sent me of Amanda definitely piqued my interest. PMs are welcome. Thanks in advance!Naomi is insane. Total nympho. Saw her in July. Decent bbj. Brought me to the edge, and then just hopped on without a cover. BBFS with CIP. I think I paid standard rate at the door, and 2 bens for FS. She offered greek, but not my thing.

RobertBeard
09-25-19, 00:26
As I stated, a lot of cum from her but never seen a squirt. Just a big wet spot on the sheet about the size of a saucer plate. I went in a little before 9 am she greeted me at the door freshly showered she said.I'm sure there are a few other posters with as many replies but Two Nutts is approaching 2000. Here is to all the mongers you have helped. We all thank you and those who have contributed in such a way!

Anthony Planet
09-25-19, 10:39
Had a dream that I left the Luxor to visit Lily A. I got to the Essence lot around 9 am, and tried to open the door. It was locked, so I rang the door bell. A very short woman greeted me and walked to to the second room on the right. She asked me how long was I going to be there and I told her an hour. She left, and I took off my clothes. Someone very bubbly came in, asked for $60, and then left. When she came back, she put a towel over the door way.

She began a decent massage, and had pretty good English to carry a conversation. She talked about being happy that I showered before coming over and how she used to teach. I am used to getting showers at AMPs in Atlanta, but have been reading the forum and didn't expect one here. After around 30 minutes, she asked me to turn over. I looked up at her, and she was pretty. Looked like she may have had some surgery on her face. (cheeks maybe). She made a thrusting motion with her hips. And I said yes. $160. She said ok, and motioned for me to get up and get the money for her. Then, she left, counting the money and was gone for about 2 minutes.

She came back with a cup and offered me some of the contents. I declined (didn't know what it was). She drank it. Or so I though. It was mouthwash, so then I did take some of it as well. She washed my hands, mouth, dick, butt. She hopped on my face as if she knew I wanted to eat her box in 69. It was great. I t was BBBJ and I could have popped then. She put the condom on and was on me reverse froggy. After 5 minutes of that, she told me it was my turn. We were in mish, then doggy. Then I told her that its hard for me to come in the rubber. She offered to sit over me showing her pussy while jerking me off. I was going to try it then ask her to blow me some more, but she got me ff before I could ask. .

I later asked her name, and she told me Mia. She said, when you come back, always ask for Mia, I will take good care of you! I sure she will as will others. The culture there at Lily A seems very top notch. Whoever is training the women is doing a great job. May not be the end all be all, but seems to be the best consistent place.

LarryN
09-25-19, 17:13
Been looking for the same exact thing. So far no dice. I would recommend Linda (just look her up in EroticMonkey). Just don't expect it to be like your experiences in Asia. It's. 6 for 30. Just be straight up with how you like it, she's happy to oblige. Last time I visited I asked her if she could do a tantric massage. Had to explain a little bit but she got what I meant and she got to it. Did slow teasing until I couldn't hold it in no more. Can't complain.

Really do hope a provider like how you described comes up for this, been looking for a while.I actually did go with Linda before I saw your post here, based on some other reviews.

Brief summary for the interested:

Did apartment incall for. 60/30 minutes. However I brought exactly 1. 0 which she saw as we were settling up.

Massage was brutally vigorous. Much too strong for me but actually a good massage if that's what you want. Also not sensual unfortunately. I kept expecting it to end but it kept going. It turns out she took a gamble and decided she could get me to pay. 4 more for the full hour.

She was right, good aggressive BBJ on the flip. She was willing to slow down as needed which is always important for me. Later we chatted a bit and she chided me for not telling her the massage was too aggressive for me.

She has a good attitude and is attractive enough. She seems to be very open to tailoring the experience to the customer. I think next time I'll bring. 6 only and ask for 30 minutes of sensual massage + HJ.

Two Nutts
09-25-19, 18:58
I'm sure there are a few other posters with as many replies but Two Nutts is approaching 2000. Here is to all the mongers you have helped. We all thank you and those who have contributed in such a way!Nicely said. Appreciate the props.

JackHolly
09-25-19, 23:59
Just so everyone knows, Amanda is Lulu. I went to Lily A recently, hoping to try someone new, and it turns out Amanda is Lulu. Not a new girl at all. Which is fine, since Lulu's service is good. Better looking girls are available, but there are a lot more worse looking ones out there.

NightMaverick
09-26-19, 04:26
It'd be safe to say that Sakura Sunset will be better.Is the Sakura on Sunset open 24/7? I went around 11 pm tonight to check out the place but found out it's already closed, is it already closed down? Does anyone know any AMP where I can find attractive mama San or milfy type massage therapist who offer extra in town? Feel free to PM me if you know of any, I really appreciate for your help.

IwFunTime
09-26-19, 12:46
Hey,

So I'm heading to Vegas this weekend and it seems the hype is around Lily A. I'm mainly looking for a nice massage with a HE or BBBJ; did you guys like the massages and options that came with?

Khris
09-26-19, 12:53
Naomi is insane. Total nympho. Saw her in July. Decent bbj. Brought me to the edge, and then just hopped on without a cover. BBFS with CIP. I think I paid standard rate at the door, and 2 bens for FS. She offered greek, but not my thing.Naomi is amazing but her upsell game is too strong for me. I like to come with a set amount and tell the girls that's what I'm willing to pay. Usually $140-160 depending. Naomi will not give up before a price she wants. If she offers Greek later she makes the money gesture. To me it's too stressful negotiating like that in the middle of playing. She's definitely worth it but $200 for 1 go is hard to justify. Between her for 180-200 and 140 for Serena I'd go for Naomi but against lulu she will always lose. A friend of mine claims lulu offers Greek but I don't full believe him. She loves fingers and rimming but never hinted at more.

Sam820
09-26-19, 16:02
Naomi is amazing but her upsell game is too strong for me. I like to come with a set amount and tell the girls that's what I'm willing to pay. Usually $140-160 depending. Naomi will not give up before a price she wants. If she offers Greek later she makes the money gesture. To me it's too stressful negotiating like that in the middle of playing. She's definitely worth it but $200 for 1 go is hard to justify. Between her for 180-200 and 140 for Serena I'd go for Naomi but against lulu she will always lose. A friend of mine claims lulu offers Greek but I don't full believe him. She loves fingers and rimming but never hinted at more.I have seen both Lulu and Naomi. Similar service from both (both are wild). BBFS. Lulu didn't mention greek. But as I said before, that's not really my thing, so didn't even ask. You are right she loves fingers and rimming. To me, Naomi is a little better looking than Lulu, but lulu is more into it.

Naomi did give me her number though, rather saved it on my phone and then dialed herself to get my number. Texted me the following day asking me to come back for more. She texted me again on her last day few weeks back. She in LA now, cooling off. I haven't responded. Tempted to, since I call LA home.

Mfan117
09-26-19, 20:47
Be visiting Vegas in a few months and it'll be my first solo trip so I'll definitely be enjoying myself, I see that Lily A is the place to go, just wondering how many of the ladies there may offer BBFSCIP? Where I'm from, massage parlors are kind of in a grey zone, they're not illegal and everyone knows what goes on in them but no busts occur unless there's trafficking so things are more straight up but also more structured, I haven't found one that offers it here.

Mikez702
09-26-19, 21:58
Is the Sakura on Sunset open 24/7? I went around 11 pm tonight to check out the place but found out it's already closed, is it already closed down? Does anyone know any AMP where I can find attractive mama San or milfy type massage therapist who offer extra in town? Feel free to PM me if you know of any, I really appreciate for your help.If I'm wrong someone can correct me but I think a couple years ago Henderson city council passed an ordinance that massage parlors within the city limits have to close at 10 pm. I also have heard that some places if you call after 10 someone will answer and discretely let you in.

PervyHero
09-27-19, 03:20
I have been to Lily A for a good number of times. I had dreams with Lulu and Naomi at the same time, and I want something new. Just want to see if there is any other stomping grounds around.

Khris
09-27-19, 09:51
Be visiting Vegas in a few months and it'll be my first solo trip so I'll definitely be enjoying myself, I see that Lily A is the place to go, just wondering how many of the ladies there may offer BBFSCIP? Where I'm from, massage parlors are kind of in a grey zone, they're not illegal and everyone knows what goes on in them but no busts occur unless there's trafficking so things are more straight up but also more structured, I haven't found one that offers it here.Naomi, lulu and Serena all offer Full service. Serena supposedly is hit or miss.

VegasTourGuy
09-27-19, 14:27
Naomi, lulu and Serena all offer Full service. Serena supposedly is hit or miss.Been holding off on visiting but now I know I have been missing out. Lulu is wonderful $$ BBJ, DATY and many positions.

PopCorn77
09-27-19, 17:45
Had a dream that I left the Luxor to visit Lily A. I got to the Essence lot around 9 am, and tried to open the door. It was locked, so I rang the door bell. A very short woman greeted me and walked to to the second room on the right. She asked me how long was I going to be there and I told her an hour. She left, and I took off my clothes. Someone very bubbly came in, asked for $60, and then left. When she came back, she put a towel over the door way.

She began a decent massage, and had pretty good English to carry a conversation. She talked about being happy that I showered before coming over and how she used to teach. I am used to getting showers at AMPs in Atlanta, but have been reading the forum and didn't expect one here. After around 30 minutes, she asked me to turn over. I looked up at her, and she was pretty. Looked like she may have had some surgery on her face. (cheeks maybe). She made a thrusting motion with her hips. And I said yes. $160. She said ok, and motioned for me to get up and get the money for her. Then, she left, counting the money and was gone for about 2 minutes.

She came back with a cup and offered me some of the contents. I declined (didn't know what it was). She drank it. Or so I though. It was mouthwash, so then I did take some of it as well. She washed my hands, mouth, dick, butt. She hopped on my face as if she knew I wanted to eat her box in 69. It was great. I t was BBBJ and I could have popped then. She put the condom on and was on me reverse froggy. After 5 minutes of that, she told me it was my turn. We were in mish, then doggy. Then I told her that its hard for me to come in the rubber. She offered to sit over me showing her pussy while jerking me off. I was going to try it then ask her to blow me some more, but she got me ff before I could ask. .

I later asked her name, and she told me Mia. She said, when you come back, always ask for Mia, I will take good care of you! I sure she will as will others. The culture there at Lily A seems very top notch. Whoever is training the women is doing a great job. May not be the end all be all, but seems to be the best consistent place.I found mia to be less personal than you. Also tried to upsell 3 x. Ang skills- YMMV.

Anthony Planet
09-27-19, 19:00
M.

I found mia to be less personal than you. Also tried to upsell 3 x. Ang skills- YMMV..

Thats why I like to honestly tell the cost. Mia was very nice, and to me, very forward. Her just sitting on my face with full trust surprised me.

Her accepting $160 for FS was expected from reading the forum.

SexThinker
09-28-19, 08:20
If I'm wrong someone can correct me but I think a couple years ago Henderson city council passed an ordinance that massage parlors within the city limits have to close at 10 pm. I also have heard that some places if you call after 10 someone will answer and discretely let you in.Where you're wrong is thinking that Sakura is in Henderson -- it's actually just west of where the border is at that spot.

FishingForSome
09-30-19, 09:09
I have seen both Lulu and Naomi. Similar service from both (both are wild). BBFS. Lulu didn't mention greek. But as I said before, that's not really my thing, so didn't even ask. You are right she loves fingers and rimming. To me, Naomi is a little better looking than Lulu, but lulu is more into it.

Naomi did give me her number though, rather saved it on my phone and then dialed herself to get my number. Texted me the following day asking me to come back for more. She texted me again on her last day few weeks back. She in LA now, cooling off. I haven't responded. Tempted to, since I call LA home.A number of us call LA home, happen to know if she is working out of a shop in LA when she is cooling off? Feel free to PM.

Fish.

Fuzion
09-30-19, 10:00

Oh, and she introduced me to LuLu on the way out. I think I made the right call, but I may check her out in the future. She set off my bb radar, and it rarely misses the mark.Same exact experience with me and Selena. Asked for Lulu and once I saw her (old lady) I was like I'll go with Selena instead. My old regret with Selena is learning she works in LA? Does anyone happen to know where Selena / Serena / Selina works in LA? Really miss her and won't be in Vegas for a long time.

SleepyGuy82
09-30-19, 11:59
Had a dream in which I visited Lily A. After a visit to Little Darlings I was a little worked up. Rang the bell for the front door around Midnight. Withing 15 seconds the door was opened by a lady and she rushed me in. I saw a man sitting in the lobby so I started for a seat and she pulled on my hand led me straight to a room. Hung a piece of fabric and asked if I had been there before. Told her I had and waited for her to cover the table. Told me. 4 for half hour took my $ had me strip and get on the table. She leaves the room for a few minutes and returns. Tells me I'm on the table backwards so I flip around. I could hear moaning and groaning from the other ladies who where working. I didn't ask her name as you could it was a busy night. She was about 5' nothing with a nice medium set of bolt ons wearing a red dress with lots of cleavage showing. She didn't cover my body just started rubbing my ass. Right away started teasing the boys and kept playfully spanking me. Within minutes she had me flip over and commented on my size and hesitated. You could tell she was not exactly thrilled but she made the hip and hand motion to which I smiled and placed the paper on the table before she could ask. Left the room came back and started the massage again. This time she took off her top and was using her chest and mouth to massage the whole front side of my body including CBJ. Another worker started yelling something to which my new friend without missing a beat took me out of her mouth and responded. Kind of weird and I could see through the crack in the doorway that was on my mind until I realized she was on top of me almost in a 69 and I could see her ass popped up spread in doggy in the mirror. That got me going. She kept wanting missionary and I could tell she wasn't super into it at first but after giving her a little attention she started talking dirty. Few more positions then I asked if I could finish in doggy. Would repeat but would like to try a non prime time and would like to try another lady. She was a 7.5/10 looks department and a 7.5/10 in performance. Overall felt relatively comfortable and very smooth they know we know what's up. May try again today then again may try to find someone to visit me for this price? Big thanks to you filthy mongers.

Rabbit123
09-30-19, 14:04
I'll be in vegas in a few weeks, and it looks like the place to be. I've seen various prices, but they don't appear to include a door fee. For budgeting purposes, how much do I need to bring per visit? Thanks in advance!

HalfOfADeck
09-30-19, 14:41
It'd be safe to say that Sakura Sunset will be better.Met with Laila and had a much better time at the Sakura Sunset than the Sakura Flamingo. I would say not as good as Lily but not a bad backup plan. Same pricing as Lily.

Smokey1981
09-30-19, 19:58
So lulu is Amanda!! Amanda from the old days?

Asobou
09-30-19, 21:19
So lulu is Amanda!! Amanda from the old days?Pretty sure it's not that Amanda. That's like thinking there is only 1 Coco or Xixi.

Almighty
09-30-19, 22:09
Ok, coming to Vegas tomorrow.

After putzing around on SA, and basically wasting my time.

I've decided to just go with the mp scene.

I'm assuming Lily A is on Spring Mtn west of the strip?

Also what is VAC, and GFLV?

Pm if you feel more comfortable.

Asobou
09-30-19, 22:41
Ok, coming to Vegas tomorrow.

After putzing around on SA, and basically wasting my time.

I've decided to just go with the mp scene.

I'm assuming Lily A is on Spring Mtn west of the strip?

Also what is VAC, and GFLV?

Pm if you feel more comfortable.Lily a is on Tropicana west of the strip.

VAC is Vegas Asian Club. https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up.

GFLV is http://www.girlfriendlv.com.

It's all public information.

LopezDon73
10-01-19, 11:20
Stopped in here and I should have known when there were the low walls and curtains. But I was down to toft. I asked the guy at front if he had younger girls and he got big smile and said oh yes, I have younger girl for you. So I was like maybe possible. I get undressed and wait for like 10 min and finally she comes in. Casual dress nothing sexy or revealing. I was uncovered and she covered me up. I knew now nothing was going down. So I get a lot back walking for the first half. Then move on to standard massage. I would give this a 4 for massage and fat ass zero for extra attention. Skip it. $30 for 30 min for me. On to the next I guess.

RedRock900
10-01-19, 14:56
I'm going to be in Vegas in November and thought I would try an AMP close by the airport since I will only be there for the night to catch a flight. I've spent some time at Lily A, and a few other places around Vegas, but wondered if anyone has had any experience with Golden Palace Massage on Warm Springs Road? Good, bad or average?

JaxMumble
10-03-19, 09:24
Good Morning Gents.

Headed to Vegas to fulfill Mom's Bucket List item "Visit Vegas".

This is my dilema. I want to go to a Massage Place that is both "Legit" for Mom to get a treatment and offers "Extras" for Me. I will be staying at Luxor.

Thank You in advance for your advise.

Mumble.

Yaken26
10-03-19, 10:42
Anybody have an experience with Lina? https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/4876735.htm?cat=5366.

Mikez702
10-03-19, 14:21
Anybody have an experience with Lina? https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/4876735.htm?cat=5366.Most will tell you not to use Eros. Usually major agency scams with fake pics and upsell.

Yakuskt
10-03-19, 20:34
Good Morning Gents.

Headed to Vegas to fulfill Mom's Bucket List item "Visit Vegas".

This is my dilema. I want to go to a Massage Place that is both "Legit" for Mom to get a treatment and offers "Extras" for Me. I will be staying at Luxor.

Thank You in advance for your advise.

Mumble.Send ma to a spa for half a day and go somewhere else for your fun.

TCrossLv
10-04-19, 03:42
I'll be in vegas in a few weeks, and it looks like the place to be. I've seen various prices, but they don't appear to include a door fee. For budgeting purposes, how much do I need to bring per visit? Thanks in advance!Bring atleast $$ to cover massage fee and happy time. Bring an extra $ just in case you're lucky and there's 2 ladies available. And then be prepared to spend the same amount the next day because that's what I did and was well worth it. I had a blast (pun intended).

JMaster299
10-04-19, 12:10
Looking for insights on Desert Inn Spa. Not to be confused with Desert Paradise Spa a block away. Can't find any reviews not behind a pay wall to know if they offer more than a HJ. Sign in window also advertises a milking table.

MikeMichigan
10-05-19, 07:32
Hello Vegas monger friends!

A college buddy and I will be visiting soon. I am a sr USA member from Ohio.

I see reference to a good massage parlor Called lily. Would someone pm me the location?

And if you have any other recommendations would you please let me know? Pm is fine if you would like to keep your treasures secret from prying LE eyes.

Also, if you have another establishment you would recommend I am very interested.

Thanks all. Can't wait to visit your city.

Mike.

SexThinker
10-05-19, 08:09
Hello Vegas monger friends!

A college buddy and I will be visiting soon. I am a sr USA member from Ohio.

I see reference to a good massage parlor Called lily. Would someone pm me the location?
.The location has been mentioned MANY times on this thread. Just read it.

Two Nutts
10-05-19, 13:51
The location has been mentioned MANY times on this thread. Just read it.Says from Ohio, but has Michigan in his handle. Got to be one confused cat. GO BUCKEYES YOU MICHIGAN FUK.

RanLikeWind
10-05-19, 20:11
I had my first less than stellar experience at lillys. The girl didn't want me to touch her boobs, started acting like I was beating the pussy up too much after like 2 minutes, tried to give up quickly on the blow job trying to get me to finish (she went back to it after I complained and was trying to get up to leave). Its stuff I've experienced with Asian providers before but not at Lillys, which is why it was such a stand out.

I asked her name and I forgot what it was but I'm pretty sure it started with a T.

Khris
10-06-19, 06:57
I had my first less than stellar experience at lillys. The girl didn't want me to touch her boobs, started acting like I was beating the pussy up too much after like 2 minutes, tried to give up quickly on the blow job trying to get me to finish (she went back to it after I complained and was trying to get up to leave). Its stuff I've experienced with Asian providers before but not at Lillys, which is why it was such a stand out.

I asked her name and I forgot what it was but I'm pretty sure it started with a T.Interesting, I'd be pissed and talk to mamasan about it. She's pretty good about fixing stuff like that. I can't think of a girl that's been there with the name T. Serena, Amanda, lulu, mia, Naomi and Rita are the only girls I've seen there. Maybe she's new? I haven't been to Vegas in a few weeks. If I see her I'll make sure I wait for someone else.

MikeMichigan
10-06-19, 08:13
Says from Ohio, but has Michigan in his handle. Got to be one confused cat. GO BUCKEYES YOU MICHIGAN FUK.Nice.

Thanks guys. Lots of guys around Cincinnati speak of locations quite cryptically because LE has been shutting down all of the good establishments. I assumed the same for LV. Not true. Open discussions about locations here, so each locations is very different. I found all I needed after the post.

And. Harbaugh is a whiny ass. I'm a Michigander, spartan by education, living in Ohio, and the buckeyes kicked our asses yesterday yikes. 🙂.

NuttyLoon
10-06-19, 18:56
So prior to the whole crackdown on sites, there used to be an agency that advertised on aaavegasmassage.

This site is down, but I was wondering if anyone knew where they moved to.

It was one agency that had asian ladies who offered greek, which is rare.

MeeLikeeAsians
10-06-19, 19:04
Interesting, I'd be pissed and talk to mamasan about it. She's pretty good about fixing stuff like that. I can't think of a girl that's been there with the name T. Serena, Amanda, lulu, mia, Naomi and Rita are the only girls I've seen there. Maybe she's new? I haven't been to Vegas in a few weeks. If I see her I'll make sure I wait for someone else.Or did the guy just go to Lily Spa instead of Lily A? Others have expressed similar experiences to his and found out that they went to the wrong place.

RanLikeWind
10-07-19, 09:12
Or did the guy just go to Lily Spa instead of Lily A? Others have expressed similar experiences to his and found out that they went to the wrong place.It was the right place. I've been quite a few times.

Virgil1974
10-08-19, 14:42
Visited Lily A last week during the mid-afternoon. Lulu greeted me at the door, but Jenny led me to the room for the massage. Jenny is very cute. Everything that has been talked about before happened, with a 1. 6 tip at the end. Good times.

Go4MN
10-08-19, 14:58
Just flew in to Vegas from the mid-west, grabbed a rental car and headed to Lily A.

Pulled in the lot and a bunch of riff-raff was hanging out next door at the grocery / convenience store that was a little off putting, but I was going in. I called to see if anyone was available on the way, they said "No busy". Ran the bell and waited. Turns out Jenny opened and asked a million questions that she never got the correct reply too, so it was interesting. Asked for an hour, she says only half. Next time full hour. I begrudgingly took the half. Not sure of the exact rates, but 40 for the half and 160 for the tip. Seems a little high, but she was hot so I paid up! Would have enjoyed an hour more, but can anyone let me know what the rates are? I assumed 40/60. I'm guessing I fucked up, I negotiated I little but just went with it since I didn't want to waste any more minutes.

I am going to try to swing back on the way out of town.

MeeLikeeAsians
10-08-19, 15:19
Just flew in to Vegas from the mid-west, grabbed a rental car and headed to Lily A.

Pulled in the lot and a bunch of riff-raff was hanging out next door at the grocery / convenience store that was a little off putting, but I was going in. I called to see if anyone was available on the way, they said "No busy". Ran the bell and waited. Turns out Jenny opened and asked a million questions that she never got the correct reply too, so it was interesting. Asked for an hour, she says only half. Next time full hour. I begrudgingly took the half. Not sure of the exact rates, but 40 for the half and 160 for the tip. Seems a little high, but she was hot so I paid up! Would have enjoyed an hour more, but can anyone let me know what the rates are? I assumed 40/60. I'm guessing I fucked up, I negotiated I little but just went with it since I didn't want to waste any more minutes.

I am going to try to swing back on the way out of town.60 for the hour. YMMV on the tip based on the girl and the services.

VegasBoy6969
10-09-19, 05:29

I asked her name and I forgot what it was but I'm pretty sure it started with a T.Are you sure you went to the right place? They didn't have any girl or new with name start with a T. Sorry about your experience and you can't even complain to mamasan if you don't have the girl info.

HobbyhHunter
10-09-19, 22:50
A few years back I started to see a girl I met at a private house. Recently she has become a regular at Lilys. I have gone a few times but honestly I don't get the hype. Naomi was good but she was in it for the money. On my first visit with her she started by going through my wallet even after the 60 for an hour and $60, I have never had this happen so I packed up my stuff and asked her to give me my money back. Lulu is too rehearsed. Her dark is nothing more than her sticking her tongue out through the teeth. LOL. And forget about daty, it smells and taste like used trojans. It is well ran but they have already had a girl arrested recently and undercover has been in checking things out. For my money I will stick with the private incall houses. Fresh girls, better pricing and much better service.

Anthony Planet
10-10-19, 20:12
60 for the hour. YMMV on the tip based on the girl and the services.Hmmm, was I hustled? Mia told me 80 bucks for an hour. Was my first time a few weeks ago, and Mamasan and Mia quoted 80. Had a great time, but would rather pay 60 if that's the going rate.

Rndmng
10-11-19, 02:00
A few years back I started to see a girl I met at a private house. Recently she has become a regular at Lilys. I have gone a few times but honestly I don't get the hype. Naomi was good but she was in it for the money. On my first visit with her she started by going through my wallet even after the 60 for an hour and $60, I have never had this happen so I packed up my stuff and asked her to give me my money back. Lulu is too rehearsed. Her dark is nothing more than her sticking her tongue out through the teeth. LOL. And forget about daty, it smells and taste like used trojans. It is well ran but they have already had a girl arrested recently and undercover has been in checking things out. For my money I will stick with the private incall houses. Fresh girls, better pricing and much better service.Been a few times I won't repeat much better and prettier girls at private places Cheaper as well (Minus 40/60 For Lame Massage).

JimJones1982
10-11-19, 12:50
Is it, Lily A Reflexology? Foot massage place?

JJ.

RobertBeard
10-12-19, 02:28

JJ.Yes that is accurate.

Chi773
10-15-19, 18:40
I'm visiting LV and looking for quality NO that offers 4 ha d massage.

Any suggestions?

JMaster299
10-15-19, 22:36
Trying one last time to get info on the Desert Inn Spa. Not to be confused with the Desert Paradise Spa a block away. Has tons of reviews, but only on a site with a paywall.

MaddCapp
10-16-19, 13:52
I'm visiting LV and looking for quality NO that offers 4 ha d massage.

Any suggestions?A quality "NO"? I'm not familiar with that term.

I got a four hand at Angel's Touch on Sahara a free months ago that was very nice. Four hand table shower too.

TyphoobKing
10-19-19, 01:06
Had a wonderful time at Lily A with Jessica. Did half and was a little indecisive with what I wanted, but we worked through it. Managed to get a discount and she worked her magic. She instantly became a favorite, so I snagged her number so I can come back.

Still a rookie on the site, so I'm not too familiar with how to format things, but send me a line for the important stuff.

Though I think I did overspend regardless of the discount, I had a good time. She said she did too, so maybe we'll work something out for the future.

FreeStyla86
10-19-19, 21:05
I'm a sucker for some big fake tits. Is there anyone else at Lily's with fake tits since Naomi has left? Thanks.

FreeStyla86
10-19-19, 21:12
I'm a sucker for some big fake tits. Is there anyone else at Lily's with fake tits since Naomi has left?

VegasBoy6969
10-21-19, 14:35
I'm a sucker for some big fake tits. Is there anyone else at Lily's with fake tits since Naomi has left?Ask for Amanda.

Two Nutts
10-23-19, 00:07
Nice.

Thanks guys. Lots of guys around Cincinnati speak of locations quite cryptically because LE has been shutting down all of the good establishments. I assumed the same for LV. Not true. Open discussions about locations here, so each locations is very different. I found all I needed after the post.

And. Harbaugh is a whiny ass. I'm a Michigander, spartan by education, living in Ohio, and the buckeyes kicked our asses yesterday yikes. 🙂.Just plain brother glad your not a wolverines fan. I get to Cindy ever now and then. Yep they all been shut down and ohio.

Pcpc1688
10-23-19, 02:07

JJ.Funny I never got a foot anything there, anyone else except maybe a foot job hah

Of course the 120 asain palace still stands I think. I know another place near Chinatown that has 2-3 young cuties as well. PM me if you have anything worthwhile that posted.

PC out.

HobbyhHunter
10-23-19, 13:43
Just curious if BBFS is offered by any of the girls at Lilys?

If so, who? I know Naomi but she is gone and who knows if she will return.

SexThinker
10-25-19, 08:21
I know most here would probably find this boggling. But any places that actually offer this? Just a nice "I am naked" erotic massage, maybe even a table shower, with no extras asked for? I know there was a place on Sahara (I want to say just east Decatur, not sure but the place was facing east. There's a couple others nearby) I went in 2012 where I went in and no extras were on the table (pun not intended) but I have no idea if that was the lady not liking me or a temporary hold off in fear or what (I had read reviews saying it was a 'normal' place). Never went back though.

So. Anyone come across one?

HobbyhHunter
10-29-19, 10:12
Is there any intel on any Thai Spas that offer extras. I have been to several but they give great massages and a bottle of water is all.

StrikerVee
10-31-19, 12:51
Looking for recommendations for erotic massage in my hotel room. Years ago I used Nella and she was awesome but having trouble connecting with her.

Bjrivs
10-31-19, 15:01
Will be at Ceasars in a couple of weeks for the first time. Are any of the outcall Asian massages worth a call? If not, where should I be looking to book?

Thanks!

CruisinLV
10-31-19, 16:46
Mi Dulce on Karen definitely used to have cute Latina girls working, but I haven't been for almost a year. There were usually 3 girls working at a time, and house fee was 40/60. Aside from that, HJ 50, BJ 100, FS 150 were the initial offers. I've been a few times with 2 different girls who came down to 100 for FS so shelled out 140. One time I left having shelled out 80 (40 & 40) for HJ because I didn't feel like 140 or even close to that for BJ and her ask on FS was 200 and would only come down 20. I wasn't thrilled but that's what happens sometimes when you choose the most attractive girl on duty. When it starts getting higher, I have to be in a somewhat more proper bedroom setting or something.

Is it still like this? I may have to check it out if nobody's been for awhile either.

Lantern6
10-31-19, 22:29
I used to pass through there on my way to work but never had the balls / cash / desire to go in but thought about it many times. I think there's an Asian massage right next door too.

The lat houses are just a killer deal man. It's not worth your time and money to go to a massage parlor anymore. The negotiation and all the bull shit when you could have same killer pussy for half price at a house.

Is it still like this? I may have to check it out if nobody's been for awhile either.

NewChltGuy
11-01-19, 07:51
Visiting soon. Is Lily A the best spot. I'm seeing numerous reviews. Ideally looking for a blonde or brunette.

PopCorn77
11-01-19, 20:38
Is there any intel on any Thai Spas that offer extras. I have been to several but they give great massages and a bottle of water is all.Think I've tried most of them. No luck.

Newbie9876
11-03-19, 11:50
Hey everyone,

Just made an account. Visiting in a few weeks and I have some spare time before meeting up w / friends so I thought I'd venture into something I've never done before. Does anyone have a recommendation to an MP that has a younger demographic? Any direction would be appreciated!

HalfOfADeck
11-03-19, 14:16
Naomi returned to Lily's. Enjoy.

RubProwler
11-03-19, 17:24
I know most here would probably find this boggling. But any places that actually offer this? Just a nice "I am naked" erotic massage, maybe even a table shower, with no extras asked for? I know there was a place on Sahara (I want to say just east Decatur, not sure but the place was facing east. There's a couple others nearby) I went in 2012 where I went in and no extras were on the table (pun not intended) but I have no idea if that was the lady not liking me or a temporary hold off in fear or what (I had read reviews saying it was a 'normal' place). Never went back though.

So. Anyone come across one?Not a lurker, just lost login and years later I'm back. With that said.

Someone with this many posts deserves a response. Don't think you'll get one though because I doubt anyone is looking for the same thing. How's about going to some of the usual places that will go all the way and just ask for what you are looking for. I doubt you'd need to offer more than the admission for a topdown HE. Just a thought.

RubProwler
11-03-19, 17:30
Trying one last time to get info on the Desert Inn Spa. Not to be confused with the Desert Paradise Spa a block away. Has tons of reviews, but only on a site with a paywall.Never had a good experience at that place. Reviews never matched providers or service. YMMV. If the reviews you saw are recent, couldn't say. If they are a little dated, I'd toftt somewhere else.

Wilgeo
11-03-19, 18:22
Historically the Flamingo Rose Spa has been good to me, however the last several visits I have not been impressed. Today I visited paid the hour rate and got on the table, 5 minutes into the massage the door bell rings, and she leaves, a minute or two later she comes back and states she will be back, so I rolled over and watched to monitors, and see 4 guys all waiting. From the monitors it looked like two girls where working. Needless to say the few minutes turned into an hour of me waiting on the table, and the 4 guys all taken care of. She came back to the room like nothing happened, then received CFS. No comp nothing, just where is my tip, needless to say the tip was not a good one.

JaxTeller
11-04-19, 00:17
Met with a buddy today at Sunset Station for some beers & football. It's been years since I've been down that way. Although long gone; just had to cruise by what was Queen Vixen & Magical Paradise spa. Sigh.

JaxTeller
11-04-19, 00:18
Historically the Flamingo Rose Spa has been good to me, however the last several visits I have not been impressed. Today I visited paid the hour rate and got on the table, 5 minutes into the massage the door bell rings, and she leaves, a minute or two later she comes back and states she will be back, so I rolled over and watched to monitors, and see 4 guys all waiting. From the monitors it looked like two girls where working. Needless to say the few minutes turned into an hour of me waiting on the table, and the 4 guys all taken care of. She came back to the room like nothing happened, then received CFS. No comp nothing, just where is my tip, needless to say the tip was not a good one.Is Amy still there?

JMaster299
11-04-19, 05:08
Never had a good experience at that place. Reviews never matched providers or service. YMMV. If the reviews you saw are recent, couldn't say. If they are a little dated, I'd toftt somewhere else.That's just it, I haven't seen any reviews. I found some on one of the AMP sites, but they're locked behind a paywall.

Crism080
11-04-19, 19:38
Visiting soon. Is Lily A the best spot. I'm seeing numerous reviews. Ideally looking for a blonde or brunette.Blond Asian? Lily A is all Asian.

JackingSuited
11-07-19, 22:40
I've been to Vegas multiple times and have had bad luck at finding a good spa. I'm going again in a few days. Any recommended places? Please PM me. Much appreciated. Thanks.

TomBrandon
11-09-19, 20:13
Are any of the gals there. Dare I say. Attractive?

Wenger
11-10-19, 09:44
Are any of the gals there. Dare I say. Attractive?Eye of the beholder. That being said I've never been upset with the looks of my provider there, nor the service.

-w.

PampleMoose81
11-10-19, 14:46
Will be visiting next week and looking for recommendations on Asian massage / HE outcall to MGM.

Bragger
11-11-19, 03:07
Went to cloud 9 spa on Decatur and flamingo paid for 40 min massage from a 6/10 older Asian woman I think it was OK massage I have nothing to campier it to flip me over and we agreed on a FS for 160 only one position she kind of smelled all and all not a great time busted a load in a cover then left.

I don't think I liked that one all that much iv so I think next time I pick out a better place.

SteveDude
11-11-19, 14:13
Are any of the gals there. Dare I say. Attractive?I was there back early this year and there was several. And few were not bad! Not old, not 10's but some of the best I have seen for a Massage place.

TommyBB
11-13-19, 12:21
I was there back early this year and there was several. And few were not bad! Not old, not 10's but some of the best I have seen for a Massage place.Same for me earlier this year. I would also say an "A" for effort each time.

Making my return in a couple months (had to postpone recent trip) hoping this place still exists then.

Original703
11-13-19, 12:48
TL; DR.

I went to Reno Spa. I paid for an hour but got about 35-40 minutes, received full service. Acceptable but not outstanding experience.

Longer version.

Visited Reno Spa (on East Reno Ave) in early November. I have experience with AMPs, but I sought one of the "Lat houses. " Not sure whether I missed it but I saw no visible, spa signage on the building's exterior: you'll need the specific address, available with a quick online search, if you go there. But I'm not sure you'll want to.

Standard entrance with doorbell and security cameras before one is allowed entry. After ringing the bell, the door was answered promptly by a curvy woman who welcomed me. She was dressed in a black outfit, less sexy than a negligee but more revealing than what one would wear to the grocery store. Behind the desk was another woman, in a yellow sun dress, with long, dyed-blonde hair; I considered her to be more appealing but they didn't offer me a choice so I didn't request one. Each woman was in her late 20's or early 30's.

As the woman in black led me to a room, she asked whether I'd been there before. Even though I knew better, I answered honestly and said "no." She explained that it was $80/ hour, consistent with what I'd read, and I paid the house. In the room, she laid a sheet on the massage table, and asked me to get undressed as she left the room. I lay face down on the table and she returned, beginning a lame massage, rubbing my calves and hamstrings and moving up to my back and shoulders. We engaged in idle chit chat, talking a bit about our backgrounds and our home cities. Without much pretense she said she offered three tiers of service: $120, $220, and $320. (To be clear, those are the gratuity amounts after the house fee.) Each tier was accompanied by a number: 1, 2, and 3. I'd never encountered that and I asked what the numbers meant. She mimed each activity. Feeling as if clearer communication would be beneficial, I said, "I'm interested in full service. But those prices are higher than I expected. " She answered, with a smile, "That's Vegas, darling! Prices are higher here." I downshifted and said, "Huh. That's different from what I read and not what my friend told me. " She responded, "How much do you have?" I lied and told her $120. I could see the wheels turning in her head. After several seconds she said, "Okay, I'm going to go talk to somebody and figure this out." She left the room and I wondered, as I'm sure many of us do, whether LE was about to come through the door and bust me for O&A. Instead the original provider returned and said that she couldn't provide what I wanted because she was on her period. (She said, "I'm going to get another girl. But give her a minute."

I stayed on the table and waited. In about 3 minutes, a different woman entered. A decade or more older than the first provider, she told me that her name is Tila. She began an aggressive, accelerated massage, kneading my muscles with her hands and forearms. I was distracted by her hands, rough and calloused, like the hands of somebody who has worked a lot of manual labor. I kept thinking, this isn't going to feel good if she wraps those mitts around my penis.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I told Tila what I'd told the first woman. Without skipping a beat, she pulled off her loose-fitting dress to reveal a nice-enough body, though older with a little bit of a paunch but also a surprisingly tight butt and smooth, natural breasts. She applied the cover with her mouth and invited me to begin. I stood up as she leaned back against the massage table. She is shorter than I, so she hoisted herself onto the table, with her legs spread and ready. I obliged and found her to be responsive, eager and enthusiastic both in words and action. As our tempo increased, I lifted her the rest of the way onto the table and I got on top. Although I'd hoped to engage in doggy, I began and finished in mish. After the pop, she cleaned me off with a hot towel and offered a shower which I declined.

Tila told me, "If you come back, don't let the girls overcharge you. They'll try. But you can choose any girl and they'll do what I did for the same amount."

Lantern6
11-13-19, 21:07
TL; DR.

She left the room and I wondered, as I'm sure many of us do, whether LE was about to come through the door and bust me for O&A......

You poor bastard txt me and I'll give you anything you want, bare, white, black, asian, lat house, anything, for those moments that you spent like that because I've been in your shoes many times.

LezbiHonest22
11-14-19, 01:07
You poor bastard txt me and I'll give you anything you want, bare, white, black, asian, lat house, anything, for those moments that you spent like that because I've been in your shoes many times.There's a lat house?

PColaFun1
11-15-19, 00:21
Went in early afternoon thinking I'd beat the rush. Get in and ask for lulu or Naomi. I get lulu. Triwd for the hour but they only wanted 30 minutes, it was busy and they are trying to get all the tips they can. I get it. Simple massage, not bad, a little back walking. I rub her legs and she has me flip. Offered the Greek for 180. I denied told her I would for the hour but not 30. I settled for the "old fashioned" tip was. 4.

I'd repeat she was funny and playful, cute as hell and put my finger in her butt. I love this place want to try her with Naomi.

MikeMichigan
11-15-19, 03:46
Wow.

Ok, after the balls deep latina house, I was feeling sore from the flight.

I found a massage place on Spring Hill, open 24 x7. Sorry guys don't know the name.

Little weird. Nice thing Thai girl let me in and showed me to room, then older Hong Kong woman did massage, then Thai girl came back in for the ending and gave me a table shower.

The whole thing did cost too much, so it was $ for the hour plus table shower, and I tipped 130 split between the two ladies.

I was just happy to have number two for the day.

PPPBoy
11-16-19, 16:22
Tried this place out by Rainbow & Warm Springs. Place had no reviews on here, but I checked rubmaps and it had 5 reviews for "Tiffany" in the last month (Couldn't see shit tho and I wasn't going to pay for premium). I come in, greeted by Tiffany. Super cute. Looks like those K-pop stars with full bangs. Probably in her late 20's. Now onto the massage, and I kinda knew this place was not it about 10 minutes into the massage because she gave an awesome massage. Almost fell asleep at one point. She knew what she was doing. Just kinda complimented her skills throughout the session and just talked here and there. Turns out she's the owner and just bought the massage place 2 months ago. I was waiting for ANY sign at all for something extra, but nothing. No slight rub to the jewels, nothing. Finally at around 45 mins and on the flip I just asked as nicely as I could if she does HE. Turns out, she's had at least 5 dudes ask her the same thing in 2 weeks because of rubmaps "reviews". She wasn't offering anything extra unfortunately. Sucks cause she was 8/10 and hella cute. Maybe I'll give this place another shot a couple months from now, they don't seem to be getting much traffic / business, maybe she might reconsider.

Does anyone know of an ol' fashioned massage, tease and HE place in the SW? Not really looking for CFS, just want a good sensual massage that really teases and builds you up for the HE. I hate places that just go straight for JR.

Evolon702
11-16-19, 23:10
Tried this place out by Rainbow & Warm Springs. Place had no reviews on here, but I checked rubmaps and it had 5 reviews for "Tiffany" in the last month (Couldn't see shit tho and I wasn't going to pay for premium). I come in, greeted by Tiffany. Super cute. Looks like those K-pop stars with full bangs. Probably in her late 20's. Now onto the massage, and I kinda knew this place was not it about 10 minutes into the massage because she gave an awesome massage. Almost fell asleep at one point. She knew what she was doing. Just kinda complimented her skills throughout the session and just talked here and there. Turns out she's the owner and just bought the massage place 2 months ago. I was waiting for ANY sign at all for something extra, but nothing. No slight rub to the jewels, nothing. Finally at around 45 mins and on the flip I just asked as nicely as I could if she does HE. Turns out, she's had at least 5 dudes ask her the same thing in 2 weeks because of rubmaps "reviews". She wasn't offering anything extra unfortunately. Sucks cause she was 8/10 and hella cute. Maybe I'll give this place another shot a couple months from now, they don't seem to be getting much traffic / business, maybe she might reconsider.

Does anyone know of an ol' fashioned massage, tease and HE place in the SW? Not really looking for CFS, just want a good sensual massage that really teases and builds you up for the HE. I hate places that just go straight for JR.Same thing happened to me!! Felt so robbed. All mongers please avoid.

Verac
11-17-19, 07:06
Any advice on which parlor to attend for a newbie? Would be happy with a BBBJ HE or the good old HJ.

Sam820
11-17-19, 21:41
I went in October and saw Lulu. Have seen her twice in the past, but this time was just weird. Lets just say I couldn't wait to be done and leave. Either she was exhausted from working all day or just not into it. For starters I asked for an hr. She insisted on 30 minutes. It was just downhill from there.

Can't wait to see Naomi again, now that she is back.

Fdx17
11-17-19, 22:40
After a long day trying to get the Latin house's to respond, and having no luck finding talent on Tropicana I decided to make my way to Lily A.

As frustrating as everything else was, this could not of been any better.

The girl who took care of me was new and said her name was Vivian. There was at least one other girl there named Honey.

Vivian was exactly what I needed. I thought she was gorgeous. She managed to get me to pop before I had sampled everything I was there for.

This is the first time I have ever paid for a second pop and I have no regrets in doing so.

I am not sure if I will go back. If I can not get any other houses or providers to answer texts I may. Or I may look for another parlour.

Like they say, variety is the spice of life.

Now go have fun.

Fdx.

Khris
11-18-19, 10:56
After a long day trying to get the Latin house's to respond, and having no luck finding talent on Tropicana I decided to make my way to Lily A.

As frustrating as everything else was, this could not of been any better.

The girl who took care of me was new and said her name was Vivian. There was at least one other girl there named Honey.

Vivian was exactly what I needed. I thought she was gorgeous. She managed to get me to pop before I had sampled everything I was there for.

This is the first time I have ever paid for a second pop and I have no regrets in doing so.

I am not sure if I will go back. If I can not get any other houses or providers to answer texts I may. Or I may look for another parlour.

Like they say, variety is the spice of life.

Now go have fun.

Fdx.Just a heads up, the official stance according to mamasan is multiple pops is implied if you want it without a surcharge. You pay by the time and if you don't need to extend it then there shouldn't be extra charge. I know a few guys who have complained when the girls make a big deal about it and mamasan always backs up the guys.

Of course if you just thought she deserved an extra tip then that's completely valid as well.

Gnomer
11-18-19, 15:28
Just a heads up, the official stance according to mamasan is multiple pops is implied if you want it without a surcharge. You pay by the time and if you don't need to extend it then there shouldn't be extra charge. I know a few guys who have complained when the girls make a big deal about it and mamasan always backs up the guys.

Of course if you just thought she deserved an extra tip then that's completely valid as well.Your 100% correct. Joy will take care of you.

Rico7
11-18-19, 20:19
I'll be in town visiting this week and one of my stops will be LilyA. Our AMPs aren't 24/7, so I have to assume there's always availability, right? I don't sleep all that much to begin with, and coming from the Eastern time zone I'm up at all hours. Are the girls on the graveyard shift second tier talent? After reading the forum here I know it can get busy, so what's the best time to avoid the rush? Finally, who's your current favorite? I'll be happy to return the favor if you're ever in central Florida.

Averily
11-19-19, 19:48
Agreed but there are always exceptions and this is one of them. Lina is the real thing and has a rockin body and a playful attitude. She's tall with majestic tits. No full service unfortunately. Her number has changed so this might be a catfish copy. If its Lina who shows up at your door, you will know it. Those are her pics.

Most will tell you not to use Eros. Usually major agency scams with fake pics and upsell.

Qeast
11-20-19, 00:29
My typical AMP experience goes something like this: I pay a $50 house fee for a 30 min session. I tip the RA $100-120 for FS. It's usually not advisable book an hour because the RA "shorts" the session and you do not get your full hour. Besides, most RA's don't want to do an hour session with one customer, when they can do two 30 min sessions in that same hour (unless the punter is willing to pay x2 tip).

So here's the question about Lily A: I've read the thread, and a lot of members report that they paid a house fee of $60 for an hour, and tips in the range of $120-$160. Are you getting the full hour? (BTW: I also read one report in which the reporter wanted an hour, but the RA wasn't happy--but pepped up when he agreed to 30 min at $40.).

Pooka85
11-20-19, 00:38
My typical AMP experience goes something like this: I pay a $50 house fee for a 30 min session. I tip the RA $100-120 for FS. It's usually not advisable book an hour because the RA "shorts" the session and you do not get your full hour. Besides, most RA's don't want to do an hour session with one customer, when they can do two 30 min sessions in that same hour (unless the punter is willing to pay x2 tip).

So here's the question about Lily A: I've read the thread, and a lot of members report that they paid a house fee of $60 for an hour, and tips in the range of $120-$160. Are you getting the full hour? (BTW: I also read one report in which the reporter wanted an hour, but the RA wasn't happy--but pepped up when he agreed to 30 min at $40.).Just ask for Niomi she is not a clock watcher and usually no matter if you pay half I use almost a full hr and 2 pops with her.

Raksing
11-20-19, 02:24
I've been to Lily A few times in this year and they never disapointed. However, I went there 2 weeks ago and came out a bit disappointed. Went around 11 pm, waited in lobby for about 20-25 minutes before taken into a room. In past everytime I went there I was greeted warmly and the girl will hold hands and take along, however, this time just a hi and why don't you settle down kinda thing. Anyways, I got ready and lied down waiting for her to come back and suddenly power went out. I could hear them talking and trying to flip a power switch multiple time but nogo, after about 10 minutes power came on, 5 more minutes wait and then power went out again. Again 10 minutes wait (total like 20-25 minutes) before she came in. I asked what happened and no response. In past they used oil for massage but looks like these days they just do a dry back rub which I don't like. She started drilling my back with her elbows, you can tell she was very distracted and I didn't had her full attention. She massaged for 5 minutes in dark and then again went out when mama said something from outside. In short she did about 10 minutes of total massage with few interruptions. On flip signaled for boom boom and offered msog, we agreed at 160 and I felt kinda rushed. After first round she started some massage and again got called and left. After about 5-7 minutes I was done waiting and decided to leave. Got up and dressed and as I was about to leave she came back surprised and offered me more time and massage but I was kinda tired enough to do second round and left.

I know loosing power wasn't their fault, however, I don't like interrupted sessions specially when the provider is just being mechanical and not fully into it.

WilBlackPhoto
11-20-19, 09:52
I've been to Lily A few times in this year and they never disapointed. However, I went there 2 weeks ago and came out a bit disappointed. Went around 11 pm, waited in lobby for about 20-25 minutes before taken into a room. In past everytime I went there I was greeted warmly and the girl will hold hands and take along, however, this time just a hi and why don't you settle down kinda thing. Anyways, I got ready and lied down waiting for her to come back and suddenly power went out. I could hear them talking and trying to flip a power switch multiple time but nogo, after about 10 minutes power came on, 5 more minutes wait and then power went out again. Again 10 minutes wait (total like 20-25 minutes) before she came in. I asked what happened and no response. In past they used oil for massage but looks like these days they just do a dry back rub which I don't like. She started drilling my back with her elbows, you can tell she was very distracted and I didn't had her full attention. She massaged for 5 minutes in dark and then again went out when mama said something from outside. In short she did about 10 minutes of total massage with few interruptions. On flip signaled for boom boom and offered msog, we agreed at 160 and I felt kinda rushed. After first round she started some massage and again got called and left. After about 5-7 minutes I was done waiting and decided to leave. Got up and dressed and as I was about to leave she came back surprised and offered me more time and massage but I was kinda tired enough to do second round and left.

I know loosing power wasn't their fault, however, I don't like interrupted sessions specially when the provider is just being mechanical and not fully into it.Sounds like just unfortunate timing, I'd give it another go honestly.

Scottydn00
11-21-19, 02:17
Awesome experience with my "gf" Amanda. Tonight.

FS 200.

Will be back before flight departure.

Zench44
11-21-19, 15:53
Second time saw Niomi based on reviews last time think I saw Amanda or lulu both are pretty old at least 40 with lots of plastic surgery decent tits tho. She made some weird noises and kept trying to kiss me gav me a BBBJ without asking I was kinda mad I wanted a cover because she was old I've only seen 1 young girl that kinda looked Latina but she wasn't there last night I might have high standards but I haven't been that impressed waste of my energy making some old hos cum damage was 2 total and I'm not going back hopefully I save some people I'd rather watch porn.

Ivened6
11-21-19, 20:18
Massage parlors are lame. They rush you and the value is not great. Some do good massage but I tend to notice the hotter they are the worse they are at massage. The only exception was when I went to one in Houston and it was amazing. Great value, smoking hot girls, and the mama-san was cool.

JingJing
11-22-19, 03:25
Massage parlors are lame. They rush you and the value is not great. Some do good massage but I tend to notice the hotter they are the worse they are at massage. The only exception was when I went to one in Houston and it was amazing. Great value, smoking hot girls, and the mama-san was cool.There were a bunch in Henderson, and I don't know if it was the competition or the stars were aligned, but there were a few, at a few different parlors that made me feel special, not like a sucker or an inconvenience.

Too bad the Mormon city council ended all of that.

ParisFr
11-22-19, 12:06
There were a bunch in Henderson, and I don't know if it was the competition or the stars were aligned, but there were a few, at a few different parlors that made me feel special, not like a sucker or an inconvenience.

Too bad the Mormon city council ended all of that.A year ago or so I used to frequent the Ling Spa in Henderson about once a month to see Coco. I left reviews if you care to search for them on this thread. She's early 40's with nice body and cool personality, plus spoke English. Massages were good and she provided above average to very good CBJ and cfs was really good. I always enjoyed my time there and really liked her. However the pricing was just too much at. 5 house + $. 6 to $$ for cfs at 30 minutes. I can get BBBJ and cfs for $ to $. 6 from other non AMP providers. But if you're looking for a good place in Henderson it may be worth trying, if Coco is still there.

OrdLover
11-22-19, 13:43
My last post didn't posted for some strange reason. So I still in Vegas for two more days. I'm staying at Paris and I have no car. I saw a couple of massage along the strip. Any of them offer a decent massage with at least a HJ. Most of this forum recommends Lilly A. But it seems that the girls really don't want to do a hour massage which I need badly. So any other recommendations around Chinatown. I don't mind granny as long as she is ok looking and does a decent massage. Also I read some places offers outcall to the hotel. How does that works and how much more is the rate for that over a in store price?

Lantern6
11-22-19, 22:09
My last post didn't posted for some strange reason. So I still in Vegas for two more days. I'm staying at Paris and I have no car. I saw a couple of massage along the strip. Any of them offer a decent massage with at least a HJ. Most of this forum recommends Lilly A. But it seems that the girls really don't want to do a hour massage which I need badly. So any other recommendations around Chinatown. I don't mind granny as long as she is ok looking and does a decent massage. Also I read some places offers outcall to the hotel. How does that works and how much more is the rate for that over a in store price?Go see Linda behind the Palms, she does great massages if you ask me and she'll suck your dick like a mfer for 100 bux. She might rim you too if she likes you. I'm too lazy to search for a link, she posts on mojo I think.

Oh yeah almost forgot: hello!

Qeast
11-23-19, 00:33
While I have visited AMPs in other cities, I've avoided AMPs in LV until now. Reading this forum through the years, I read too many complaints of unattractive RAs, high prices for sub par services, ect. But reports about Lily got my attention.

I went by late afternoon. It wasn't "late", but it was really dark. So it didn't surprise me that the front door was locked. I rang the bell, and a woman unlocked the door to let me in. She was on the phone, and a bit distracted. I had a list of names in mind, but I held off in the hope that she would be my RA. She led me to the room and I handed her $40. She asked to verify that I wanted 30 min and not an hour, and I confirmed. (I gave her $40 before she asked to suggest that I might be a return customer and knew the pricing; I also decided to go for "30" thinking if this first visit didn't go well, I was only in for "30".) I stripped in her presence as she prepared the table. Then she left the room--either to get her kit, or to send in my RA. I was pleased when she returned, and that she was my RA (as I found her attractive).

She actually had some legitimate massage skills, as we engaged in "chit chat". Typical small talk, with some questions sprinkled in to make sure I was legit; me taking opportunities to "signal". Eventually, she asked what I wanted. "Everything". Then she went to fetch my clothing from the coat hooks to ask "how much". I offer her $120 - but despite my effort, she saw I had another $40 and suggested "more". I gave her another $20 and told her if I was really happy when finished, I could tip another $20. (I don't know why CAMPs always want to collect first, unlike KAMPs which typically collect at the end of the session.).

Since I've provided a lot of specific details, I'm going to withhold my RA's name and the "blow by blow" details. Let's just say I was very satisfied with my session. I tipped her that additional $20, for a total tip of $160. And she wasn't a clock watcher. I think my 30 min session actually lasted 40 min.

Thanks to all of the previous contributors.

WilBlackPhoto
11-23-19, 13:04
While I have visited AMPs in other cities, I've avoided AMPs in LV until now. Reading this forum through the years, I read too many complaints of unattractive RAs, high prices for sub par services, ect. But reports about Lily got my attention.

I went by late afternoon. It wasn't "late", but it was really dark. So it didn't surprise me that the front door was locked. I rang the bell, and a woman unlocked the door to let me in. She was on the phone, and a bit distracted. I had a list of names in mind, but I held off in the hope that she would be my RA. She led me to the room and I handed her $40. She asked to verify that I wanted 30 min and not an hour, and I confirmed. (I gave her $40 before she asked to suggest that I might be a return customer and knew the pricing; I also decided to go for "30" thinking if this first visit didn't go well, I was only in for "30".) I stripped in her presence as she prepared the table. Then she left the room--either to get her kit, or to send in my RA. I was pleased when she returned, and that she was my RA (as I found her attractive).

She actually had some legitimate massage skills, as we engaged in "chit chat". Typical small talk, with some questions sprinkled in to make sure I was legit; me taking opportunities to "signal". Eventually, she asked what I wanted. "Everything". Then she went to fetch my clothing from the coat hooks to ask "how much". I offer her $120 - but despite my effort, she saw I had another $40 and suggested "more". I gave her another $20 and told her if I was really happy when finished, I could tip another $20. (I don't know why CAMPs always want to collect first, unlike KAMPs which typically collect at the end of the session.).

Since I've provided a lot of specific details, I'm going to withhold my RA's name and the "blow by blow" details. Let's just say I was very satisfied with my session. I tipped her that additional $20, for a total tip of $160. And she wasn't a clock watcher. I think my 30 min session actually lasted 40 min.

Thanks to all of the previous contributors.Man, this place sounds crazy.

Evo713
11-23-19, 21:27
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-escort-las-vegas-238584-2#erotic.

Seen linda today $60 for 60.

Small petite lady probably in her late 40's or mids. Not attractive at all. Massage was 4-10. I did not enjoy when she stomps on me LOL. Towards the end she rolled me over. Grabbed jr & asked " massage?" I said sure. Then she asked for more $. I said that's all I had. So she kinda rolled her eyes & began stroking away. She didn't look at me. After a min. She told me I'm taking to long & to hurry. I respond with, go faster. She did & 5 min later I busted. She kinda ruined it for me. As for she didn't continue stroking it when I was coming. She just held her hand over to catch it. Which kinda sucked. Overall, I didn't enjoy it. But I'm sure other members do.

HobbyhHunter
11-24-19, 10:25

Small petite lady probably in her late 40's or mids. Not attractive at all. Massage was 4-10. I did not enjoy when she stomps on me LOL. Towards the end she rolled me over. Grabbed jr & asked " massage?" I said sure. Then she asked for more $. I said that's all I had. So she kinda rolled her eyes & began stroking away. She didn't look at me. After a min. She told me I'm taking to long & to hurry. I respond with, go faster. She did & 5 min later I busted. She kinda ruined it for me. As for she didn't continue stroking it when I was coming. She just held her hand over to catch it. Which kinda sucked. Overall, I didn't enjoy it. But I'm sure other members do.This is not meant as an argument but what did you really expect for 60.00? I have seen Linda also and you are right about her not being a looker but she definately tries hard to please (see some of her other reviews) It sounds like she was nice enough to finish the session even though you stiffed her, and you still give her a bad review? That really isn't right.

Magik
11-24-19, 12:33
I dropped into Mi Dulce Spa twice this week. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really feel the need to visit a latina spa while in Vegas. I saw two of the girls there and I didn't find either girl particularly attractive. One was tall, blonde, with a big ass and tits. The other was a kind of short, dumpy chick with big ass and tits as well. I had a session with the dumpy one. The massage was actually pretty decent. She did a really good job on my back and shoulders. When it came time for the flip she introduced me to her tits and ass. Then, she proceeded to shock me with her eye popping tourist prices. She quoted me rates of 200,300, and 400 for HJ, BJ, and FS options. She agreed to 40 for a handjob. The HJ itself was very good, but I had to close my eyes and pretend she was hot. She got an eruption out of me and cleaned me off with hot towels. I wouldn't go back unless they get some more talented chicas in their rotation.

Khris
11-24-19, 16:21

Small petite lady probably in her late 40's or mids. Not attractive at all. Massage was 4-10. I did not enjoy when she stomps on me LOL. Towards the end she rolled me over. Grabbed jr & asked " massage?" I said sure. Then she asked for more $. I said that's all I had. So she kinda rolled her eyes & began stroking away. She didn't look at me. After a min. She told me I'm taking to long & to hurry. I respond with, go faster. She did & 5 min later I busted. She kinda ruined it for me. As for she didn't continue stroking it when I was coming. She just held her hand over to catch it. Which kinda sucked. Overall, I didn't enjoy it. But I'm sure other members do.Damn dude you paid $60 for a massage with no tip and she finished you? You should be saying how great it was just for the price alone and she was nice enough to help finish without a tip.

TomaIn
11-24-19, 17:41
I will be there the 1st week of Dec. Stay at the Vanician with no car. Any good AMPs in walking distance and what are their going rates for he, CBJ, cfs?

FlyingAnaconda
11-25-19, 05:13

Small petite lady probably in her late 40's or mids. Not attractive at all. Massage was 4-10. I did not enjoy when she stomps on me LOL. Towards the end she rolled me over. Grabbed jr & asked " massage?" I said sure. Then she asked for more $. I said that's all I had. So she kinda rolled her eyes & began stroking away. She didn't look at me. After a min. She told me I'm taking to long & to hurry. I respond with, go faster. She did & 5 min later I busted. She kinda ruined it for me. As for she didn't continue stroking it when I was coming. She just held her hand over to catch it. Which kinda sucked. Overall, I didn't enjoy it. But I'm sure other members do.Well, you get what you pay for. For that price point, I think she's actually being generous. That's the same price as a regular quality Asian massage without the extra service.