PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Nat Zass
05-19-09, 11:27
I for one am happy to see these BJW busy-bodies hit the road. I kept imagining that my license plate would make the nightly news. Maybe the WW loop will become more populated again.

Picked up Karen in Brooklyn yesterday for a quick bbbj lunch break. Thin, short hair, looks aged in the face. Standard job for standard fee. CIM with the standard choke/spit. Arbitrarily took my water bottle to gargle and spit, which was a bit humerous. If I had seen it in a movie clip I would have laughed.

Probably wouldn't pick her up again.

Fred370
05-19-09, 22:05
This afternoon I picked up a girl at washington blv close to hess, I don't remember her name, gave $. 2 for a bbj it was ok, after dropping her at wilkens I realized my wallet has been stolen; it was full of fake promotional credit cards and two dollars! Thank you mongers for your tips, it really helped me today.

Butchers Hill
05-19-09, 23:14
Picked up young Amy on conkling Friday night. BY FAR the hottest SW I have seen in Baltimore. I should have taken pics. Tall, not too thin, blonde, nice B-cups, Great Ass. Said she had just started dancing at Chez Joey and was only her second night out in the east side. BBBJDTCIM took me about 5 minutes, tops. She was geeking pretty hard, but still real pleasant to converse with. Very paranoid, wouldn't talk money until my dick was in her mouth. She got. 3 +. 1 tip, because she was so damn hot.

Johnfrem
05-20-09, 05:35
delete me please

Johnfrem
05-20-09, 05:39
delete me please

Yourgatoday
05-20-09, 16:01
I've done the route a couple of times this week and I gotta tell ya, LE is all over it. I saw county cops all the way down to White Avenue and the city ones sitting out in the Parkville shopping center. Not a lady in sight.

Be safe

Bjroll John
05-20-09, 16:58
What are my risk of catching a STD getting only BBBJ? I been getting many BBBJ (about 30). The other night after a girl was done giving me a BBBJ I found a needle in my car and it scared me shit less thinking of what I might catch getting BBBJ. What are you guys honest thoughts?

How do you think the drugs got into her???What do you think these girls are out of work actress from Idaho??????Chances of getting an STD from BBBJ not as good as a coin flip not as bad as getting wet in a rain storm.you could BB a sw with HIV and not get it the first 10 times its that 11th time thats a *****.

Dr.Monger
05-20-09, 19:49
Picked up young Amy on conkling Friday night. BY FAR the hottest SW I have seen in Baltimore. I should have taken pics. Tall, not too thin, blonde, nice B-cups, Great Ass. Said she had just started dancing at Chez Joey and was only her second night out in the east side. BBBJDTCIM took me about 5 minutes, tops. She was geeking pretty hard, but still real pleasant to converse with. Very paranoid, wouldn't talk money until my dick was in her mouth. She got. 3 +. 1 tip, because she was so damn hot.
I recently saw a hot SW on Conkling for the first time in a long time (I see skanks regularly). She was with a skank. It was late and I could not stop. It was this past weekend, but honestly I drive through there frequently, and don't remember which night...I wonder if it was her...

D. Monger

Falcone
05-21-09, 16:49
Hello gentlemen. I usually post in the Atlanta board but I will be in Baltimore around the Inner Harbor area for the Memorial Day weekend. Any good action down around that area? I've read the board and searched, plus I know they're some strip clubs in that area (close to Saratoga, I think). But I'm not familiar with the area at all so it's all Greek to me. I'm not driving but I'm willing to take a cab to any areas worth the action. Thanks.

Yourgatoday
05-21-09, 22:47
Cruised Harford about and found this one near the 7-11. $50 and she let me in the back. We met like a year ago. Nice lady. Easy going, but I don't see her around much. Hope the pic doesn't offend you!

Dr.Monger
05-22-09, 14:34
Cruised Harford about and found this one near the 7-11. $50 and she let me in the back. We met like a year ago. Nice lady. Easy going, but I don't see her around much. Hope the pic doesn't offend you!
A year ago and you are just posting now?

lmfao

Dr. Monger

Brent J66
05-22-09, 14:43
One of my old post tells of how I was able to turn one woman into a SW in Norfolk about a year and a half ago, yesterday I got to do it again, this time in Baltimore.

I had a trip down to Richmond but had a little time to hit the loop twice before I left, not much action at that hour. Then I saw a middle age blond walking on Washington towards Patapsco. I truly thought she was a SW. I pulled over and invited her in. Sharon says, "Thanks for picking me up" and then names the store she was going to. I told her we could head in that direction but I was hoping we could spend a little time together. She said she does not do that, she was just truly wanting a ride. I told her that I would not ask of anything that she did not want and you could tell she was trying to make up her mind about all of this. I then asked if I could do a cop check. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked if I could reach up her shirt and play a bit. She agreed. For the next 10 min we talked about it and you could tell she was going back and forth, trying to decide if she wanted to do it. I treated her with respect and used no force, but did use a bit of my salesman experience. Finally, since she kept going back and forth, I pulled out Mr Henry, covered him and went for the close. Said. 2 plus. 1 tip for a cbj. She decided to go for it, let me tell you, when she decided. She decided. Wow great skills! GFE I drove her down the road a bit and she felt the need to explain how she needed the money so it made sense to her. Hope to see her again.

Brent J66
05-22-09, 14:50
Does anyone wonder if "yourgatoday" is LE? I tried cruising Harford after his first post and only saw a ton of LE. Then his last post gives a specific spot to go to, behind the 7-11. Feels a bit like a set up to me. Am I the only one wondering this?

Butchers Hill
05-22-09, 15:25
I've done the route a couple of times this week and I gotta tell ya, LE is all over it. I saw county cops all the way down to White Avenue and the city ones sitting out in the Parkville shopping center. Not a lady in sight.

Be safeI think you've got your jurisdictions confused. It's city all the way up to taylor ave. Pretty much the entire area where girls walk is inside city limits. Parkville shopping center is inside the city as well. County cops won't go south of taylor, or if they do, they have no jurisdiction

It is pretty hot these days. I talked to someone who said they did a sweep a few weeks back and arrested every girl who was out, those without warrants walked, but several of the girls (Robin, Chrissy, Andie, and a few others whose names I don't recall) all got locked up.

Butchers Hill
05-22-09, 15:26
I recently saw a hot SW on Conkling for the first time in a long time (I see skanks regularly). She was with a skank. It was late and I could not stop. It was this past weekend, but honestly I drive through there frequently, and don't remember which night...I wonder if it was her...

D. MongerWhite pants, peach top, hanging out with a skank all night.

Yourgatoday
05-22-09, 18:48
A year ago and you are just posting now?

lmfao

Dr. Monger

Sorry Doc, perhaps I should have been a little more succinct. I met her for the FIRST time a year ago. We met again last night. Capiche?

PussProwler
05-23-09, 01:16
Wednesday night was rough. I arrived up in Baltimore around 10pm thinking that the action would be better at night. I guess I will stick to afternoons. I cruised BCB twice and didn't see any prospects at all. I went over to the WW area and prowled a the whole loop. I went in and out of side streets with no luck at all. After an hour and a half, nothing! So I went uptown and checked in a hotel.

After dropping off my stuff, I went out immediately and headed for PP. I have always thought that Broadway would be a good area for prowling, but I've never had any luck there. This night was different. I noticed a reasonable looking, reasonably aged WSW giving me the look. I pulled up on a side street and she hopped in. Her name is Candy. She's 25, brown hair and eyes, nice figure. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were prominently showing. I asked for a peak and a nice set of Bs with small aereolas and large nipples appeared. I took her back to the room because I wanted to see all of her. I was not disappointed. She look good with everything off and her personality was a pleaser. CBJ was okay. I let her finish the first pop in her mouth. We talked and cuddled a bit, and she really has a pleasant personality.

About 20 minutes or so later I decided it was time to finish the deal. She followed up with some good fluffing while I got her ready with some deep fingering. She has a nice shaved puss, very large lips, that were fun to spread and play with. The smell check was very pleasant and I started driving. She was a decent lay. I felt very lucky to have found her after the way the night began.

Friday I was able to return to town and my luck was much the same. I made two full passes around PPC with no signs of life. I did see something interesting on Baltimore around Highland. A ULE in a dark blue Kia with a MD tag that begins with SEX or SEK. What was curious was there were four of them in the car. All appeared to be in their young 20s, dressed in ballcaps. As asian, a latino, a caucasian, and a black guy. I would have no idea what they were, but the lit me up trying to pass me and make a left turn on Highland. Well I went over to the Eastern side, and as luck would have it I saw a very nicely dressed brunette on the prowl. I circled around the block to get her and just as I was pulling up, she was getting in someone elses vehicle.

After that I went over to WW and looped around twice. No luck at all. Finally before dark I found a cute slim WSW on Ramsey name Jen. She's cute with short dirty blonde hair, not quite CCL, but well on the way. She gave really good head. She definately knows how to handle a cock. I would pick her up again in a minute. She told me she's usually around Washington. She seem sincerely interested in satisfying a trick, and she didn't rush at all during the deed or going to my spot.

Good Luck and be careful out there during the holiday.

PussProwler

KitKat69
05-23-09, 05:40
I picked up andie the other morning just north of northern pkwy. Average looks but very good oral skills and standard rates. Can anyone tell me how does she compare to the talent on harford and what is the best time to prowl am or pm.

Yourgatoday
05-23-09, 13:54
I picked up andie the other morning just north of northern pkwy. Average looks but very good oral skills and standard rates. Can anyone tell me how does she compare to the talent on harford and what is the best time to prowl am or pm.Andie will give up the rear. She is a little rough around the edges. Best time for that route is PM. Some of the ladies have moved on, but new ones will come... that's part of what keeps it interesting.

Good luck and be safe.

Sleeping Bag
05-23-09, 17:47
Terms of service violations. Someone finally got fed up. You can only violate individuals civil liberties unchecked for a time before enough is enough. Kudos to whoever stepped up to the plate.

Are you sure that that is what happened, or are you speculating?

Baltimonger
05-23-09, 18:31

I hope that's what it was.

From Blogger's terms of service:

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and driver's and other license numbers.

The case can be made that a license plate is not private or confidential information. OTOH, if it is used to implicate someone via the internet, or other media, with criminal activity without reasonable proof, then that in itself makes the publishing unauthorized. IMHO

Dr.Monger
05-23-09, 20:49
White pants, peach top, hanging out with a skank all night.
Its been a week, but that sounds about right. Wish I could have stopped.

Dr. Monger

Member #4061
05-24-09, 02:43
Then I saw a middle age blond walking on Washington towards Patapsco. I truly thought she was a SW. I pulled over and invited her in. Sharon says, "Thanks for picking me up"

Pinball Sharon? Lmfao Middle age?

I told her we could head in that direction but I was hoping we could spend a little time together. She said she does not do that, she was just truly wanting a ride.

If this is the same Sharon, she's been in the stable since the Ford Administration

She said she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked if I could reach up her shirt and play a bit. She agreed.

She knows. She's used to sitting at a bar while playing.

For the next 10 min we talked about it and you could tell she was going back and forth, trying to decide if she wanted to do it. I treated her with respect and used no force, but did use a bit of my salesman experience. Finally, since she kept going back and forth, I pulled out Mr Henry, covered him and went for the close. Said. 2 plus. 1 tip for a cbj. She decided to go for it, let me tell you, when she decided. She decided. Wow great skills! GFE I drove her down the road a bit and she felt the need to explain how she needed the money so it made sense to her. Hope to see her again.

Great post Brent. Thanks for the intel. I hope I see her. I'm sure she can still drink me under the table.

Member #4061
05-24-09, 03:06

I'm speculating... Fortunately public trial without charge or reason is not considered 'free speech'. I guess the IT department finally arrived to work. I don't believe he would shut the blog down at the start of summer. Too much work ahead of him. Too much attention for the ego.

Unfortunately there has been a bottle neck of sw and pimps at carey and washington the last couple of months. Now that all the local women are gone or locked up the place is wide open for the pimps from wherever. Rarely did I ever see a pimp there before last year. I wish they could see the irony in that...............

Night Lurker
05-24-09, 04:47
Let's get back to some intel. I went out about drunk and horny (Saturday night/Sunday morning) and scooped up Melissa on the WW loop. She claimed that she goes by her street name, Melissa, but her real name was Erica. She remembered me from over a year ago and even knew the spot where we met last time. I just acted if I wasn't aware. She is brunette, 5'5", 130lbs, about 22-26 yr old? However, dumb as a rock. Maybe I'm passing judgment because she's quiet but I'm sorry that I just never heard anything intelligent from her.

We went to our spot and proceeded with a BBJ for. 30. I gave it up front and she did a decent job with a CIM. After, she asked for more for doing such a good job, I told her I "hook" her up later because I didn't have anymore cash.

The bottom line is that I think that Melissa or Erica, based on her looks, can be a very attractive gal. Her biggest downside is her attitude and how she's so business oriented. I never had this experience with Erica or EZ.

Speaking of EZ, I asked Melissa about her and she told me that EZ moved with her parents out of state. She will be missed.

Brent J66
05-24-09, 05:41
Pinball Sharon? Lmfao Middle age? It would be nice to figure out if they were the same. Is SW that you are referring to really mousy, painfully shy, married, looks clean with no markings, slender and does no negotiation skills rather goes along with your lead. That would be wild if they were one in the same, though I will say this Sharon did not appear to have alcohol or drugs in her.

Member #4061
05-24-09, 21:53
Not much on the loops this evening. PP/C was dead, but other areas are starting to come alive with some lookers. I did happen to see the elusive hot blond on the upper end of the W/W. She was wearing spandex again, and looking fine. Thought about locking up the brakes and throwing it into second, but she was already jogging to a monger's car on Parkman. She looks damn fine for this area. Now I know she's down. I hope it was one of you guys who scooped her.

Benchseats Rock
05-25-09, 00:00
Let's get back to some intel. I went out about drunk and horny (Saturday night/Sunday morning) and scooped up Melissa on the WW loop. She claimed that she goes by her street name, Melissa, but her real name was Erica. She remembered me from over a year ago and even knew the spot where we met last time. I just acted if I wasn't aware. She is brunette, 5'5", 130lbs, about 22-26 yr old? However, dumb as a rock. Maybe I'm passing judgment because she's quiet but I'm sorry that I just never heard anything intelligent from her.

We went to our spot and proceeded with a BBJ for. 30. I gave it up front and she did a decent job with a CIM. After, she asked for more for doing such a good job, I told her I "hook" her up later because I didn't have anymore cash.

The bottom line is that I think that Melissa or Erica, based on her looks, can be a very attractive gal. Her biggest downside is her attitude and how she's so business oriented. I never had this experience with Erica or EZ.

Speaking of EZ, I asked Melissa about her and she told me that EZ moved with her parents out of state. She will be missed.

Why the fuck would you pay .3 when the rate is .2

The girls have been, as a rule, very mouthy about tips and the "I get 30" bullshit lately. Don't buy into it, it's just not true.

Bench

Baltimonger
05-25-09, 12:25
Why the fuck would you pay .3 when the rate is .2

The girls have been, as a rule, very mouthy about tips and the "I get 30" bullshit lately. Don't buy into it, it's just not true.

Bench
If it's Erica Long he's talking about, she's not worth even the .2 rate. The height, weight, age (she's 24), hair color, and dumb-as-the-rock-in-her-pipe, are all dead on.

Subzero2
05-25-09, 19:58
If it's Erica Long he's talking about, she's not worth even the .2 rate. The height, weight, age (she's 24), hair color, and dumb-as-the-rock-in-her-pipe, are all dead on.The actual rate is $10 when it is slow. $20 if it is busy. $30 if you are taken advantage of.

Picked up Kristin, 20+, fit WSW on Monroe and Wilkens last night. Went to my spot (back seat) and measured her temperature, humidity and barometric pressure using my purple probe. All checked out fine. Body 8/10, face 8/10, skills 6/10, attitude 6/10.

$40, included preamble, and conclusion at 4 AM.

Note: I picked up Kristen about 4 weeks ago, but ended up dumping her due to her bad attitude. She slept in my car, and all the sudden freaks oout saying: don't hit me!! all I did was accidentally biting her nipple!

Bobisee
05-26-09, 10:11
......... Hope the pic doesn't offend you!Gaping booty hole ? Yeah man, like totally offensive.

Next time, snap it when it's really yawning.

KarlHungus
05-26-09, 11:20
Was out looking for a quick bj in Hampden on Thursday night when I had a close encounter of the cop kind I thought I would relate to the board. I've been picking up 'dates' for almost 10 years in B'more and this was the first time this has happened to me.

Basically, I saw one of the neighborhood hoes, I can't remember her name but i know she is from Mobile, AL as I have picked her up before. Not much in the way of looks but gives an above average BJ. She had just turned the corner to walk down 41st street from Falls road. I waited at the light for a couple of minutes to make a left, then pulled down 41st to make the pick up. There was no traffic behind or ahead of me, we made eye contact and just as my car was stopping she suddenly turned around and started walking again. I look in my rearview and all of a sudden a cop is lighting me up.

The cop (a black guy with a french accent) approached the car and asked me if I knew why he stopped me. I figured honesty was cheap at that point, so I said 'because I was going to pick up that girl?' The cop said that's right, went on to give me a short lecture me about the evils of prostitution, then took my license and registration and went back to his car. Five minutes later he returned them to me and told me hoped he wouldn't be seeing me in the neighborhood any time soon, returned my license and registration and left. I agreed that he wouldn't and got the hell out of there and back home.

My best guess was that he spotted me at the intersection although I keep my eyes moving and would not have tried to pick her up if I had seen him. It was a marked car, BTW, if I forgot to mention that. I am chalking this up as the cost of doing business and risk associated with this 'hobby' of ours. I have not been out since and will probably lay low for awhile. Overall I thought the cop was pretty cool though, he didn't search the car or ask me to get out of the vehicle, and the whole thing didn't last more than 7 minutes or so. Some would probably say it is always better to clam up, and that I should never admit that I was trying to pick up a date. That being said, I also think you risk arousing anger in a cop of you lie when obviously you’re busted.

Just an FYI I guess, I know most of the guys who post here are ultra savvy - but I am taking this as a wake-up call that I have gotten too comfortable and nonchalant and need to be on full alert when making the pick up.

Brent J66
05-26-09, 17:38
So far I have only done car dates and to chicken to go back to the SW's place. I would like to branch out to a longer date in a notel. What do you recommend Near the loop. Beltway Motel? Tim's? Any place that has good rates for an hour or so? Feel free to pm me with your answer if you prefer.

Green Shadow
05-26-09, 19:25
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a Completely Pointless Report regarding the arrest/incarceration of a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

If you believe that you absolutely must share arrest and incarceration information with other Forum Members, then please do so via the use the Forum's Private Messaging System.

Thanks,

Jackson

Green Shadow
05-26-09, 19:36
Regulars dont expect to see Sarah around. She has been in the hospital for over a week with some very serious problems. She was in intensive care for a couple of days. After the hospital stay she will be in a nursing home for at least 30 days while receiving IV treatment 24/7.

Hopefully this episode will scare her clean once and for all. She realizes she almost died and says she is done. Lets all hope she recovers and stays clean.

She deserves a better life.

GS

ThroatPlunger
05-26-09, 21:12
Guys, I am usually just an AMP and Block kind of guy. I am just too scared of what I'll catch, or who might catch me, if I go looking for a SW. I hit CL a few times in the past, but I see too many obvious fakes. All of the really hot girls want you to sign up with some kind of verification like 411 or datecheck. Sorry... That won't happen. Can't we just clean up one hottie and pass her around? I need a lead for tonight. I don't want to go hunting for a few hours to come back empty handed.

Bjroll John
05-26-09, 21:41
. I don't want to go hunting for a few hours to come back empty handed.

Well,Sir I know mongers ,mongers are friends of mine and you Sir are no monger.
If I wanted to just pass the same sw around I would find another hobby.

ThroatPlunger
05-26-09, 21:47
Well,Sir I know mongers ,mongers are friends of mine and you Sir are no monger.
If I wanted to just pass the same sw around I would find another hobby.

Come on... Share the love. :-)

I understand. Screw it. Wish me luck. I'll report back later.

SirDrDunk
05-27-09, 14:08
Ruthie woln't be around for a while. She got picked up on prostitution charges Sunday the 24th. Held on $3,500 bond. Trial on June 24th. If you want the best BJ around just put up her bond!!

GSWell I'm glad I got one from her before she went over east.

Ray the Hunter
05-27-09, 14:39
The actual rate is $10 when it is slow. $20 if it is busy. $30 if you are taken advantage of.

Picked up Kristin, 20+, fit WSW on Monroe and Wilkens last night. Went to my spot (back seat) and measured her temperature, humidity and barometric pressure using my purple probe. All checked out fine. Body 8/10, face 8/10, skills 6/10, attitude 6/10.

$40, included preamble, and conclusion at 4 AM.

Note: I picked up Kristen about 4 weeks ago, but ended up dumping her due to her bad attitude. She slept in my car, and all the sudden freaks oout saying: don't hit me!! all I did was accidentally biting her nipple!

Picked up Carrie on the W/W loop on Brunswick and St. Benedict. She wanted $30 for a BJ + a Tip.She said everone pays that because she is young and cute. I told her no that I would give her $20. Then she wanted $10 for wasting her time, I said NO then she told me that she would have some dude by the name of Cowboy kick my a**

Baltimonger
05-27-09, 16:16
So far I have only done car dates and to chicken to go back to the SW's place. I would like to branch out to a longer date in a notel. What do you recommend Near the loop. Beltway Motel? Tim's? Any place that has good rates for an hour or so? Feel free to pm me with your answer if you prefer.

Beltway's not a notel, and not cheap. Tim's works.

Ruthie woln't be around for a while. She got picked up on prostitution charges Sunday the 24th. Held on $3,500 bond. Trial on June 24th. If you want the best BJ around just put up her bond!!

GS

Some bondsmen will do 5% ($175). Just make sure you have some dope money to get her well, and a bucket for her to puke in on the way back to the loop. Also: Have a Maryland ID. BTW: Ruthie just lost custody of her kid to the father.

Picked up Carrie on the W/W loop on Brunswick and St. Benedict. She wanted $30 for a BJ + a Tip.She said everone pays that because she is young and cute. I told her no that I would give her $20. Then she wanted $10 for wasting her time, I said NO then she told me that she would have some dude by the name of Cowboy kick my a**
Did this happen a few years back? Only Cowboy I know dropped dead from his habit around early 2007. He seemed like a nice enough guy though.

Member #4061
05-28-09, 11:11
Beltway's not a notel, and not cheap. Tim's works.

While on the subject. Does anyone know how to get a room at the Swan? I've been there multiple times and come up short. There's no bloody office. I asked at beltway three times and they said it was full, but there were only a couple cars there. Do they just tell people that so they pay a higher rate?

Ray the Hunter
05-28-09, 16:41
Did this happen a few years back? Only Cowboy I know dropped dead from his habit around early 2007. He seemed like a nice enough guy though.
No this was not that long ago. I think I did meet the Cowboy you knew one time and I remember at that time when I was talking Pierre, who was Brigitte’s dad about Cowboy that their was another guy who went by Cowboy.. All I know is what the SW said to try and get $10 from me.

Ms Exsw
05-28-09, 16:48
While on the subject. Does anyone know how to get a room at the Swan? I've been there multiple times and come up short. There's no bloody office. I asked at beltway three times and they said it was full, but there were only a couple cars there. Do they just tell people that so they pay a higher rate?No the swan has been closed down for yrs

Subzero2
05-28-09, 18:43
Just happened to be passing in the area around noon Thursday, LE every where, ULE making one stop after another. About four girls walking the street.

There was Melissa, looking hot from a distance, but not so much from up close. Negotiated a $17.36 BJCIMWS. Went OK, but she did not swallow, she spit my babies on the side walk. Asked her to show me the bush, it was very bushy. A- size tits, but at least she got nipples.

This place has deteriorated to hell. Any idea where the Craigs List girls have gone? they must be doing business somewhere! I do not expect to see them at the unemployment lines.

Mirage7777
05-28-09, 19:23
I was told by Jennifer that Robin was out, but as a term of her probation she was required to remove herself to a relatives home in Delaware...however, I did see her about two weeks ago walking Harford rd, south of the 7-11....

I think you've got your jurisdictions confused. It's city all the way up to taylor ave. Pretty much the entire area where girls walk is inside city limits. Parkville shopping center is inside the city as well. County cops won't go south of taylor, or if they do, they have no jurisdiction

It is pretty hot these days. I talked to someone who said they did a sweep a few weeks back and arrested every girl who was out, those without warrants walked, but several of the girls (Robin, Chrissy, Andie, and a few others whose names I don't recall) all got locked up.

Baltoguy03
05-30-09, 03:55
Well I have actually been a long time frequenter of the falls road district for about 7 years. I have seen many girls. About 3 years ago I started seeing alena. She gave the best head, porn star material. Doesn't rush and is a kind person. She has re emerged after a while and is back in full swing on the strip. I highly recommend her. You will have the best head you have Every seen. Go fs with her as well. Very accomindating.

Kulli
05-30-09, 09:20
Having the urge between the storms yesterday, I stopped at the house of Rochelle, 48, from Piedmont. I had talked to her but had never been with her so I did not know what to expect. Tried calling her but her batteries were no good. So when I showed up at her house, she was "kind of busy." I think she had just copped.
Interestingly, she had given me her real name, address and telephone number. Before I went, I ran that info through the court site. Not too bad: What seemed like an old warrant, several drug arrests plus a record of prostitution going back fourteen years or more. It seemed she was married at least during that early period. Owns her house.
By the time I got to upper Garrison, it had started raining again. Being the knight I am, I picked up a rainsoaked woman. With her poncho hiding her face and most everything else, I only saw her huge tits, bigger and better than the big-tit Kim's, who is trouble. Leslie, 35, had no personality but she did a commendable bj.
Dropped her off near the senior apartments on Belvedere. She ran real fast so I guess she, too, needed a fix.
Interestingly, both ladies had working phones. Will investigate further.

Kulli
05-30-09, 09:49
In an earlier post, I talked about Sabrina (or Bree) who walks on Garrison below the library usually between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Tall, long-legged, fair-skinned, always usually wearing some kind of a dress, never jeans. Her bj was too lame to my taste but some people praise her hj. Not my thing.Zero personality.
I also mentioned "Lisa," whose house she used. Until recently I had never seen "Lisa" (real name kind of Arabic) on the stroll near the junction. Being a junkied, she is now there regularly. I had a good session with her but am not interested. Maybe you are. I used to have her digits but she has moved.
For a long time I avoided the stroll, which consists of side streets, because it was too obvious and visible. But it turns that a lot of girls live in those houses so they can sit on the steps and porches. There is always a gang of their boyfriends/pimps/drug suppliers hanging around. Be forewarned.

Subzero2
05-30-09, 16:18
Just happened to be passing in the area around noon Thursday, LE every where, ULE making one stop after another. About four girls walking the street.

There was Melissa, looking hot from a distance, but not so much from up close. Negotiated a $17.36 BJCIMWS. Went OK, but she did not swallow, she spit my babies on the side walk. Asked her to show me the bush, it was very bushy. A- size tits, but at least she got nipples.

This place has deteriorated to hell. Any idea where the Craigs List girls have gone? they must be doing business somewhere! I do not expect to see them at the unemployment lines.To add, cops were looking for a Daniel or Daniella. Also, there was hit and run earlier int he week on Monroe, a girl got killed. I do not know the name, or if that is the same person LE were investigating, but summer is back.

==========

Just found out that the victim of the Hit & Run is Shannon, the former WSW, RIP. I find it hard to believe that someone could get into an accident on Monroe, unless it is a DWI. There are cameras along Monroe, hope they yield some info. Expect to see LE in full force for the next week or two! Sad situation.

Curtisbay
05-31-09, 21:05
Sad news. I always hoped she would kick and do better. She was a kind person.

Green Shadow
05-31-09, 21:57
To add, cops were looking for a Daniel or Daniella. Also, there was hit and run earlier int he week on Monroe, a girl got killed. I do not know the name, or if that is the same person LE were investigating, but summer is back.

==========

Just found out that the victim of the Hit & Run is Shannon, the former WSW, RIP. I find it hard to believe that someone could get into an accident on Monroe, unless it is a DWI. There are cameras along Monroe, hope they yield some info. Expect to see LE in full force for the next week or two! Sad situation.

Link to Channel 2 news about Shannon:

http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Police-Search-For-Hit-Run-Driver/dAd5P3tZYECheVaogfCljA.cspx

RIP

Butchers Hill
05-31-09, 23:51
Does anyone wonder if "yourgatoday" is LE? I tried cruising Harford after his first post and only saw a ton of LE. Then his last post gives a specific spot to go to, behind the 7-11. Feels a bit like a set up to me. Am I the only one wondering this?Anyone dumb enough to park within sight of a 7-11 deserves to be set up.

Evilangel1
06-01-09, 11:50
Hi Forum,

It's been a while since I've stopped in Baltimore for some action. I will be passing through and wanted to know where are the prime places these days. I used to go to Patterson Park, but the last time I went there (a while back), I didn't find any action. I know there is usally stuff a little further down by route 40 and the cemetary but I never really found anything quality there.

Any suggestions?

Oh and is Tuesdays still hop-out night? When LE is doing all their busts? Or is it Thursdays?

Thanks

J0811
06-01-09, 16:34
Drove across Wash Blvd today for the first time in awhile around 3:00 pm.

Lots of talent on the prowl.

No time to stop however.

Green Machine
06-02-09, 00:52
I know this Alena. She can give very good service and good FS as well. However, I've known her working for a very long time and she's been up and down with her addictions. Be sure to cover yourself if you decide on FS with her.

Haven't seen her in awhile but the last time I cruised Hampden (maybe a year ago), I saw her and she was looking a bit rough. Hope she's cleaned up since!

Well I have actually been a long time frequenter of the falls road district for about 7 years. I have seen many girls. About 3 years ago I started seeing alena. She gave the best head, porn star material. Doesn't rush and is a kind person. She has re emerged after a while and is back in full swing on the strip. I highly recommend her. You will have the best head you have Every seen. Go fs with her as well. Very accomindating.

J0811
06-02-09, 06:51
Well I have actually been a long time frequenter of the falls road district for about 7 years. I have seen many girls. About 3 years ago I started seeing alena. She gave the best head, porn star material. Doesn't rush and is a kind person. She has re emerged after a while and is back in full swing on the strip. I highly recommend her. You will have the best head you have Every seen. Go fs with her as well. Very accomindating.Where on Falls Road?

RetrieverGuy
06-02-09, 18:25
Hi Forum,

It's been a while since I've stopped in Baltimore for some action. I will be passing through and wanted to know where are the prime places these days. I used to go to Patterson Park, but the last time I went there (a while back), I didn't find any action. I know there is usally stuff a little further down by route 40 and the cemetary but I never really found anything quality there.

Any suggestions?

Oh and is Tuesdays still hop-out night? When LE is doing all their busts? Or is it Thursdays?

ThanksEvil,

This has to be one of the dumbest questions I have heard in a while. RTFF and then ask the questions. Unless you are a cop. So, with that in mind, if you have paid any attention to what I have said, then your question has been answered.

Propilot
06-03-09, 00:40
Had a few minutes to kill, so I decided to do the loop. A couple of girls about. On Monroe I saw this little blond with a pink halter top walking. I drove past her a couple of times to to get a good look at the face and body. She gave the look and since she did not look too bad, I decided to pick her up. After the cop check,I asked her name. She said Care Bear. I immediately perked up. To me Care Bear is legendary (I did not tell her that!).

Since I was short on time and money, we decided to go to her spot. Now I normally do not go to a sw's spot,but she seemed cool and I checked the spot CAREFULLY. WE do the deed and leave. For her real age,she has a very nice body. Surprisingly, her attitude was very cool,considering how long she has been on the street. I would definitely repeat if I see her again. She states that she does not come out often or have a phone. I don't know how true that is. She seems clean and well kept by someone. Btw, I only saw one LEO car about.

Propilot-over and out.

Evilangel1
06-03-09, 01:05
Evil,

This has to be one of the dumbest questions I have heard in a while. RTFF and then ask the questions. Unless you are a cop. So, with that in mind, if you have paid any attention to what I have said, then your question has been answered.I was driving through Baltimore today, I'm not a regular there, So I don't have the time to sit and read every post to find the prime places. Lucky for me I went to one of my old locations and there were two decent ones to pick from, hadn't even finished a single.

If you thought I was a cop, maybe you have idiotic accusations, you must not have seen any of my posts. I just finished reading all of yours. Looks like you haven't contributed much to the forum, just taking. What have you reallly given back to the community?

Anyways, your not really worth my time.

For any of the senior members out there, that have contributed to the forum I was able to get some digits, so message me and I will send you the digits and name of the girl, and how she needs to be contacted.

5'6" Dirty Blond 22 yrs old, pierced Nips, little heavier than I normally like I think 150lbs, pricy, but does the works, bbbj CIM FS, & Clean

Not bad but next time I'll pick up the other girl I saw She was taller, I like the tall girls, but the shorter girl looked like a spinner, and I felt like hitting a spinner tonight.

Ebdawgg
06-03-09, 10:41
Green Machine,

Good to see an old timer - no disrespect intended - still out and about. How has your hobbying been?

Hope you're still being careful out on the loops. Happy hunting to all.

Ms Exsw
06-03-09, 11:13
Hi,

I am sure iam going to piss everyone off when you find out who I am, but iam looking to find out about a friend. I am a ex s. W I have been off the streets for about 8 mths I used to hang on wilkins & monroe. And I used to hang with a girl named dawn she has dark brown hair and shes avg looking not to badly torn up. But I haven't heard from her in awhile and I was just wondering if anyone has seen her. Id apprecate if someone could just let me know. Thanks.

By the way no worries I am compleatly out of the scean so I will not be lettng the girls know about this site, thank you

SirDrDunk
06-04-09, 23:25
Had a few minutes to kill, so I decided to do the loop. A couple of girls about. On Monroe I saw this little blond with a pink halter top walking. I drove past her a couple of times to to get a good look at the face and body. She gave the look and since she did not look too bad, I decided to pick her up. After the cop check,I asked her name. She said Care Bear. I immediately perked up. To me Care Bear is legendary (I did not tell her that!).

Since I was short on time and money, we decided to go to her spot. Now I normally do not go to a sw's spot,but she seemed cool and I checked the spot CAREFULLY. WE do the deed and leave. For her real age,she has a very nice body. Surprisingly, her attitude was very cool,considering how long she has been on the street. I would definitely repeat if I see her again. She states that she does not come out often or have a phone. I don't know how true that is. She seems clean and well kept by someone. Btw, I only saw one LEO car about.

Propilot-over and out.That's odd pro just ran into her today and got a very good BJ she does'nt have a phone like she said but you can always find her anywhere between Ramsey and Monroe.

Hugh Jardon
06-05-09, 14:50
Hi,

I am sure iam going to piss everyone off when you find out who I am, but iam looking to find out about a friend. I am a ex s. W I have been off the streets for about 8 mths I used to hang on wilkins & monroe. And I used to hang with a girl named dawn she has dark brown hair and shes avg looking not to badly torn up. But I haven't heard from her in awhile and I was just wondering if anyone has seen her. Id apprecate if someone could just let me know. Thanks.

By the way no worries I am compleatly out of the scean so I will not be lettng the girls know about this site, thank you
How you looking these days?

You send me a pic, maybe we could get together for old times sake.

The Lovemuscle
06-06-09, 00:31
Hit the home town in the rain at midnite Wednesday after a long drive. Tried about everything on the west side to no avail. About 3 AM, I called it a night and got a room. 9 AM and I was back out on the strolls and things were looking up. A break in the rain and I saw Selma at Wilkens & I think, Brunsvick. Made the scoop and during a quick Leo check, she passed the finger sniff test so off we went back to the motel, where I still had a room till checkout at noon.
Didn't look so hot in the face but a decent slim body with A cups, 5'5", 115 and brown hair in a pony tail. The face was the only bad news about the Ho. Started and ended with some really great bj with some covered FS in between. Would repeat in a heartbeat.
Face 2
Body 5
skills 8
attitude 8
value 8

No digits (she lost her phone) Gee, there's a shocker.

Happy HOing,
LM

Ne Looper
06-06-09, 00:41
Okay, I have been reading the posts and forums on here for a while, but never actually posted 'til today. Don't monger too often, but when I do I stick to northeast, mainly the bel air, harford rd area (hence the name NE looper). Now, due to the slim pickin's on this side of town I don't have too much intel, but what I can say is Harford (between frankford and taylor) is the better of the two where as bel air tends to have more LE.

I've searched alot of old posts and can't seem the answer I'm looking for.

Where can I find a good short. Stay, cheap notel on the eastside?

Happy One
06-06-09, 18:14
My man, my man, my man, you got some serious beer goggles to handle that girl. She uuugly as sin.

Brent J66
06-06-09, 21:46
Picked up Diana on Patapsco near where it intersects 895. She looked OK for a middle age WSW, like many she showed signs of a hard life, but not to bad.

She was extreemly paranoid though.

As soon as she got in the car she asked if I was a cop. I told her I would like to play under her shirt to prove other wise. She let me. Then she said, "Look if you are a cop, arrest me now". I pulled out Mr Henry and asked her to help him to rise to the occasion to prove I was not LE. She did so. While driving to a spot, she still kept asking. I pay her standard fee to give me a cbj. When all is complete, I reach into my back seat to get something to clean up. She said, "Are you getting your handcuffs now? " Wow. Talk about paranoid!

Skills were good, but before I dropped her off she talked on and on about having a fever. I just don't think I want to mess with her again.

Baltimonger
06-06-09, 22:08
My man, my man, my man, you got some serious beer goggles to handle that girl. She uuugly as sin.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But in this case we'll make an exception!

SirDrDunk
06-07-09, 00:10
Hit the home town in the rain at midnite Wednesday after a long drive. Tried about everything on the west side to no avail. About 3 AM, I called it a night and got a room. 9 AM and I was back out on the strolls and things were looking up. A break in the rain and I saw Selma at Wilkens & I think, Brunsvick. Made the scoop and during a quick Leo check, she passed the finger sniff test so off we went back to the motel, where I still had a room till checkout at noon.
Didn't look so hot in the face but a decent slim body with A cups, 5'5", 115 and brown hair in a pony tail. The face was the only bad news about the Ho. Started and ended with some really great bj with some covered FS in between. Would repeat in a heartbeat.
Face 2
Body 5
skills 8
attitude 8
value 8

Happy HOing,

LMHey I know her her name is Renee I talked about her in a few reports I don't really mess with her too much now because she let herself go down but before that she had a bangin ass body oh and the service was great I guess it still is, by the way did she have a tat on her back? If she did then that's her for sure.

Blackdawn
06-07-09, 11:41

Face 2
Body 5
skills 8
attitude 8
value 8

Happy HOing,

LMWhy would you take a picture of that?

Ricky Raccoon
06-07-09, 20:50
I have been mongering for quite some time; what I have learned is everything is hit-or-miss. Once in a while, you find a true gem who cannot be rated on the SW scale. For these women, you have to rate them on the regular women's scale.
My encounter saturday is truly to be rated on the regular woman's scale. Generally, I find some sw whom are on the 3-7 sw scale. Since the little guy wants to have fun, I often have to put up with the ugly face and poor attitude. However, not this time.
As I navigated through the streets, I saw two gems, much like finding two $100 bills on Wilkins. I figured by the time I looped around, I will loose them both. Well, i was half right. I met up with Liz, a petitte spinner that is really cute. As an aside, her friend is cute too! We drove to one of my favorite locations. BBBJ was on the menu, for the standard tuition. Wow! What a performer! It felt like she was looking for and found the antidote for swine flu. She allowed me to play with the pie, as I had her pants down. She has the awesome-est A cups, the CEO of the itty-bitty-titty-committee. And the best part: no rushing!!!!! I asked if she had digits, as I expressed a strong interest in having her and her friend; she was visibly excited about it. So, I took her back. When she got out, she said, "please baby, don't forget to call me. I want to see you again". Rest assured, Ricky WILL be calling for a ball slapping, picture taking experience. Here is my summary:

Category ----- Liz ----- Her Friend

Face --------- 10 ------- 10
Body --------- 10 ------- 10 (nice slim body with B cups and a nice rump)
Skills --------- 10 ------- ??
Attitude ------ 10 ------- ?? (although Liz said her frind is very nice)
Personality ---- 10 ------ ??
Value --------- 10 ------ ??

Needless to say, I will definately repeat with Liz. Once I have my encounter with her friend, then I'll decide. Monger on....

Ricky

p.s....anyone know anything about the DC scene? PM me...

Cloud William
06-07-09, 22:56
Congratulations on taking the time to read and understand the info available on the forum. I'm afraid the closest no-tell for you is on Rt 40. There are two that rent by the hour: the EL-Rich, and the Rosedale. Both are on Rt40 and not too far from the beltway interchange. Just take RT40 East from the beltway. The EL-Rich will be on the left and the Rosedale will be on the right.

Okay, I have been reading the posts and forums on here for a while, but never actually posted 'til today. Don't monger too often, but when I do I stick to northeast, mainly the bel air, harford rd area (hence the name NE looper). Now, due to the slim pickin's on this side of town I don't have too much intel, but what I can say is Harford (between frankford and taylor) is the better of the two where as bel air tends to have more LE.

I've searched alot of old posts and can't seem the answer I'm looking for.

Where can I find a good short. Stay, cheap notel on the eastside?

The Lovemuscle
06-07-09, 23:07
Why would you take a picture of that?

6 months since your last posted review and you ask that?

I post pics of SWs when I'm able, to provide information to the members. The facts can be good or bad. It's all good intel. Do with it what you will. For my money, it has a lot more value than endless chat.

Happy HOing,
LM

Fred370
06-08-09, 00:00
Tonight I picked up a girl close to hess in W/b, she got in my car and asked if I am a cop, then I proceed to make the cop check and she refused to show me her tits, and insisted in talking about money, so I decided to drop her off a couple blocks ahead. And she speaks spanish.

Geesh
06-08-09, 09:34
6 months since your last posted review and you ask that?

I post pics of SWs when I'm able, to provide information to the members. The facts can be good or bad. It's all good intel. Do with it what you will. For my money, it has a lot more value than endless chat.

Happy HOing,
LM
I havn't posted in at least 7 months and I am asking the same question,
Why would you take a picture of that? LOL

Green Machine
06-08-09, 19:50
Green Machine,

Good to see an old timer - no disrespect intended - still out and about. How has your hobbying been?

Hope you're still being careful out on the loops. Happy hunting to all.

Thanks Ebdawgg. Haven't been out mongering too much lately since work conditions have changed but I'm still keeping my eye out on the scene.

The Lovemuscle
06-09-09, 14:12

7 months? I just looked at your last 3 years of posts; chat, opinions of posts, etc. I can understand your question. You really don't get it.

100+ posts of chat. Go figure.

Happy HOing (to those that do)

LM

Bdls73
06-10-09, 17:03
I took a late lunch yesterday and picked up Angel at the S/A. Since she does everything covered I decided to screw the hell out of the puerto rican pussy not bad at all for $40. I have the digits for any trusted members.

B.D.

Evilangel1
06-11-09, 09:39
It's too bad that we don't have pics of all the girls involved in stings. Just so we know who to keep away from. Nice job though going through the check. If she was a good looking latin girl, I hope I would have been able to keep my cool and gone through the check.

I havn't posted in at least 7 months and I am asking the same question.

Hugh Jardon
06-11-09, 14:39
Face 2
Body 5
skills 8
attitude 8
value 8

Happy HOing,
LM
Love buddy, I'm joining in....that is one nasty face! Almost looks like a cross between a human and a lizard.

I'd have to only hit that from behind, or put a pillowcase over her face.

The Lovemuscle
06-11-09, 15:48
Love buddy, I'm joining in....that is one nasty face! Almost looks like a cross between a human and a lizard.

I'd have to only hit that from behind, or put a pillowcase over her face.

They can't all be Sarah.

She was cheap, able, willing and available.

Gotta count for something.

As for posting the pic of that mug, I'd like to see more pics on here, ugly or no. It's all good intel.

What I don't like is seeing constant shots from guys who don't provide anything usefull to the rest of us. You know who I mean, the so called Senior Members with 100+ posts of critical comments and chat but with nothing to share but opinions about legitimate posts. I'll take shots from Bench or laugh when Dr Monger jumps on me about using the wrong acronym. These guys have provided me with a lot of good info, just as you have but the guys that have provided nothing, should share the same amount of critical comment...Zero.

Happy HOing

Aacountyman
06-11-09, 19:36
What I don't like is seeing constant shots from guys who don't provide anything usefull to the rest of us. You know who I mean, the so called Senior Members with 100+ posts of critical comments and chat but with nothing to share but opinions about legitimate posts.

Well put..

Aacountyman
06-11-09, 19:41
She walks from about 10th street on Patapsco and ends up on Fairhaven and Everett. She is chunky, white, red/brown hair down to her shoulders.

Picked her up Saturday morning and went to outdoor spot. It went downhill from there. She argued about fee and then asked the question which is an instant ejection. "Are you quick?"

I said the date was over and she changed into a she-witch.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

PS. AVOID

Hlthyguy30
06-12-09, 02:16
Picked up Diana....She was extreemly paranoid though.

As soon as she got in the car she asked if I was a cop. I told her I would like to play under her shirt to prove other wise. She let me....When all is complete, I reach into my back seat to get something to clean up. She said, "Are you getting your handcuffs now? " Wow. Talk about paranoid! A significant number of cops in Baltimore expect (and usually get) freebies from the girls. Usually afterward, they refuse to pay them. It's like a sin tax, ya dig?

So she's not too paranoid, imho.

Piddybo
06-12-09, 09:52
Picked up a little cute spinner WSW yesterday named Nikki. She said she hardly ever comes out and usually keeps regulars. It was a very hard pick-up because a bunch of other mongers were circling but finally got her after the 4th pass-by. About 5 ft 8, long straight blond hair, a cups, cute in the face, but kinda thin. No marks or scabs from drug use anywhere though. Did the normal cop check and everything was good. Said she usually gets.25..3 but said she was fine for.2 and I said she would get a little extra if it was good. Hit up 695 and got some BBBJ. Actually pretty good at it. Deep, not too slippery, excellent suction, no teeth, and constantly worked it without a complaint and we ALL know how hard it is to find a girl that will shut it and not complain and do the dirty deed. CIM and did the spit and apologized for the spitting. Dropped her off and would def. Repeat for an up-grade at her place next time. Got the digits and willing to trade with trusted members.

Face - 7
Body - 6
Skills - 8
Attitude - 9
Personality - 8

Gintonicrocks
06-12-09, 10:01
Out on the southside yesterday, so I took a spin by the SA. Saw a redhead, slim,tall and, 6-8 on looks. Made the scoop. Said her name was Tracey. Entered negotiations and decided on .3 because I take a while to get off, and I didn't want to get the "are you cumming yet" whine. Did not want to catch without compensation, but was down for the .3.
Went to a spot I have nearby and got to business. Great suction and swirl. Had me going in overdrive, followed instructions well, worth the extra $.
Has three entwined hearts on left bicep, and dropped of on Frederick Ave. below the McD's,(better than a tip).
Keep an eye out for this one, you'll enjoy.
Keep your head down,
GTR

Drpmd
06-12-09, 14:25
Sounds good, I do love red heads.

Out on the southside yesterday, so I took a spin by the SA. Saw a redhead, slim,tall and, 6-8 on looks. Made the scoop. Said her name was Tracey. Entered negotiations and decided on .3 because I take a while to get off, and I didn't want to get the "are you cumming yet" whine. Did not want to catch without compensation, but was down for the .3.

Went to a spot I have nearby and got to business. Great suction and swirl. Had me going in overdrive, followed instructions well, worth the extra $.

Has three entwined hearts on left bicep, and dropped of on Frederick Ave. below the McD's,(better than a tip).

Keep your head down,

GTR

Justforfun1969
06-12-09, 14:46
Out on the southside yesterday, so I took a spin by the SA. Saw a redhead, slim, tall and, 6-8 on looks. Made the scoop. Said her name was Tracey. Entered negotiations and decided on.3 because I take a while to get off, and I didn't want to get the "are you cumming yet" whine. Did not want to catch without compensation, but was down for the.3.

Has three entwined hearts on left bicep, and dropped of on Frederick Ave. Below the McD's, (better than a tip).

Keep your head down,

GTRI was down in the SW yesterday (Thursday, June 11) around 3 pm. I did the search down Wilkins pulling a couple of loops and saw nothing except for a gay pick up. Some older white guy got a younger black man in his auto. I was going to shoot down Frederick so I crossed through Brunswick. Upon doing so there was a hot BSW on Brunswick, so I pulled into what used to be the used car lot to go back and make the move. She appeared to be in early 20's, 5'8", nice tits and cute ass too. She was wearing a yellow top and orange bottoms. She was jumping in a car by the time I pulled the short turn around.

So now instead of pulling another turn around which may have caused some attention, I thought I would head up and check out Washington Blvd. Nothing was going on there either.

I used to get over to this part of town quite a bit and am surprised it has went this low and not many SW's being visible. I have to admit going down Wilkins 4-5 blocks passed Brunswick was a little scary. There appeared to be a LOT more drug deals taking place than mongers trying to get off. I saw LE twice. Once was for a fender bender several blocks north of Brunswick and one came pulling up on me around Monroe.

I guess all of this is ok as I was really there to observe and find a couple of future places to park the buggy while the horse is playing. Although given the state of the neighborhood I may stay off of Wilkins and play closer to Washington Blvd or more of the DC scene. I saw a few weeks ago that Baltimore leads the nation in murders per population and I just do not feel warm and cozy on the SW side. Of course that is the big head thinking vs. The little man. And we all know what normally wins the battle. LOL. Take care All. JFF

Alphonse Smith
06-13-09, 00:28
This is my first post even though I was lurking here for a while but never feel I have enough information to contribute. Anyway I pick up a girl name Linda on Wilken. She is kind of old and an alcoholic but no sign of drug. She is very willing and I highly recommend her. SHe is not a regular though.

SirDrDunk
06-13-09, 01:11

Keep your head down,

GTRAh Gtr that brings back memories this is the girl that I gave my very first report on. If you catch her again and your $ is right get the three-way going and she will show you that she really got mad skills

Gintonicrocks
06-13-09, 04:16

I went back and read your last two years of posts and have to agree. Did you really make Senior Status with those reports? Oh, by the way, where are your pictures? If you want to talk the talk, you need to walk the walk.

GTR

Gintonicrocks
06-13-09, 05:07
Anyone dumb enough to park within sight of a 7-11 deserves to be set up.

After reading all 6 posts by yourgatoday, he didn't park behind the 7-11, he picked up the sw near the 7-11, and she gave up the booty. I want to see more reports on Harford Rd. Nuff said.
GTR

Ricky Raccoon
06-13-09, 20:18
So, I was on the beautiful streets of the city of sheila dixon, deciding to partake in what her city has to offer (in most cases, her action and inaction is creating: a playpen for me!!!!!!). Met up with (can't remember her name), young, early 20's. About b/c cups no kids. Distinguishing feature: RED. Red hair, red freckles all over her face. Met her on e. b'more/conkling. Picked her up, went to an undisclosed location.
Mental note: always scout the "deed" location prior to going there to limit "surprises". I disgress from my story.
Proceeded to obtain a bbbj, hand on the rump (does not like fingers in the cookie jar), which was excellent. No rushing, no attitude. If you treat her nice and remain respectful, she will do the same. Will definately repeat. Here are the stats:

Category
Face: 7
Body: 10 (nice slim body with B cups and a nice rump)
Skills: 10
Attitude: 10
Personality: 10
Overall: 9.5

Ricky
Value

Junky11
06-15-09, 20:59
A significant number of cops in Baltimore expect (and usually get) freebies from the girls. Usually afterward, they refuse to pay them. It's like a sin tax, ya dig?

So she's not too paranoid, imho.

They've been known to try other scams like coming from behind something and demanding a pay off from the monger.

Member #4966
06-16-09, 11:08
After reading all 6 posts by yourgatoday, he didn't park behind the 7-11, he picked up the sw near the 7-11, and she gave up the booty. I want to see more reports on Harford Rd. Nuff said.
GTR
Don't post often, but the reports are true about the 7-11. The girl I picked up was hot, I thought it a sting at first, but after recon, decided it wasn't. She was just standing there, and the neighborhood seems okay, so I can't see her lasting long before getting picked up by LE, no phone, service poor, but it was noon on a Monday, and she didn't have a place to go, so we were in a parking lot, and so I was uncomfortable while getting a bbbj

Anyone know a good notell nearby?

Blackdawn
06-16-09, 20:00
She walks from about 10th street on Patapsco and ends up on Fairhaven and Everett. She is chunky, white, red/brown hair down to her shoulders.

Picked her up Saturday morning and went to outdoor spot. It went downhill from there. She argued about fee and then asked the question which is an instant ejection. "Are you quick?"

I said the date was over and she changed into a she-witch.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

PS. AVOIDShe is the worst! I agree stay away from her at all cost! I got a little farther with her but she is probaly one of the worst SW's on the planet! Stay away!

SirDrDunk
06-17-09, 00:03
Left out around 12 Saturday to go the bank and make a ho run. Hit the usual spots and did'nt see anything, but then decided to try something different. Went down to CB looking to get into something. Looked a little lost trying to tell the difference between a civi and a pro. Then as I traveled around Pennigton and Fairhaven started noticing. Even saw a blockette that I used to hit back in the day. Made another pass and noticed to chicks just sitting on the steps figured they where SW's and passed twice more just to make sure. WSW's name was Nikki the BSW's name was Linda. Now Linda approaches the ride and says it's her birthday and did I want to hook-up with the both of them she would give me head while the WSW would lick the na-na. I was like never mind and then she got all disgusted talking shit about how I was scared, no b#### you are fugly. Now Nikki was ok no marks or signs of drug use matter of fact she said she drinks alot, and that was true she smelled like some vodka. Anyway we started negotations and came to a jack for fs. After waiting her out talking to some other guys went and got a cover and returned back to see if she was down. Got in told me she does'nt like to give head she likes sex. We drove around trying to find a spot did'nt lke hers so I thought of a spot that me and my ex would go to get our freak on. Ft. Armistead road past the landfills. We go down there and she gets outs and bends over and spreads her legs I get the love muscle ready and just as I'm about to begin a car comes around the bend. I grab my shorts real quick and was about to leave, she grabbed me and said f### this I came to get f###ed and you are going to do it. She bent over put my d##k in her and I pounded that ass and she screamed that I made her cum. She then turned around layed across my front seat legs spread and said do you want some more I was like hell yeah. Hit it mish and pulled out and did my porn star pop on her stomach. She said that she out during the week and just ride by to see if she is there.

Alphonse Smith
06-17-09, 03:39
Doing a night run and see a WSW named Melissa. Decided to get a BBBJ but she demand money first and the service is poor. Not going to try her again.

SirDrDunk
06-17-09, 15:54
Doing a night run and see a WSW named Melissa. Decided to get a BBBJ but she demand money first and the service is poor. Not going to try her again.I saw and decided to pass on her too.

Hemloc26
06-17-09, 17:56
After months of reading the forum and making dry runs around the loops, I DID IT. I had reason to be in the WW area in the wee small hours of the morning on Monday so I started my preparation. I cleaned out the monger-mobile of all snatchable valuables, checked all the lights, put the valet key in the ignition with the black wire holding it to the steering column and put the cash I was willing to spend in varying increments under multiple sunglass clips on the visor. On went my loosest fitting shorts minus the boxers and a foreboding black tee shirt with a firearms manufacturer logo on it.

After a dry pass on WW (I’m not into fuglys or fatties) I passed a petite brunette at the circle that looked like she would do. I drove a mile or so past her looking for LE. When I thought the coast was clear I turned around and passed her at a slow rate of speed to check her out a little better. With the waves and the checks done I turned a street after hers and looped around coming up the side street. She was walking across the street and came right up to the mobile. She hopped in asking if it was ok to smoke. I said yes and we headed down the road. Now I’m nervous as a cat but she put me at ease very quickly. She told me about a guy who wanted to date her for only a Hamilton and we agreed that that was not worth her time. I offer that I was not LE and asked if she was which lead to the standard LE check. With that out of the way I told her what I was interested in, BBBJCIMWS and offered standard tuition with a tip for the WS. She agreed with a smile and suggested a turn to her spot. I declined and said I knew of another spot. She was cool and said whatever I was comfortable with was fine with her. We got to the spot and she got to work. Good skills, never felt a tooth and she acted like she liked doing what she was doing. No rush and hung in nicely for the finish. She did spit out the window but I didn’t dock her for the transgression as she said it was too big a load to swallow (probably BS but it sounded good to me). I took her back to her spot without incident or drama. Here are the stats. Name: Tracy, 5’4" 110lbs brunette. Face 5 Body 8 perky A cups. Smelled Great nice and clean. Can carry a conversation. Would repeat. Things I’d do differently. I need a better spot, I was parked next to a fire hydrant!

I know this post is a little long but you only get to tell your first story once. I’ll keep future post shorter and more professional.

Thanks to all the posters on the board who shared tips and info.

Alphonse Smith
06-18-09, 00:57
Is it better to monger at night or during the day.

If during the day what spot is consider a good spot.

Cloud William
06-18-09, 16:15

Daytime, there's less crazy's out.

Try Eastern Ave across from the closed Pemco pigment plant, right next to the fire station. Or you could just do some homework (like Hemloc26) and read the forum.

Bjroll John
06-18-09, 16:48
After months of reading the forum and making dry runs around the loops, I DID IT. I had reason to be in the WW area in the wee small hours of the morning on Monday so I started my preparation. I cleaned out the monger-mobile of all snatchable valuables, checked all the lights, put the valet key in the ignition with the black wire holding it to the steering column and put the cash I was willing to spend in varying increments under multiple sunglass clips on the visor. On went my loosest fitting shorts minus the boxers and a foreboding black tee shirt with a firearms manufacturer logo on it.

After a dry pass on WW (I’m not into fuglys or fatties) I passed a petite brunette at the circle that looked like she would do. I drove a mile or so past her looking for LE. When I thought the coast was clear I turned around and passed her at a slow rate of speed to check her out a little better. With the waves and the checks done I turned a street after hers and looped around coming up the side street. She was walking across the street and came right up to the mobile. She hopped in asking if it was ok to smoke. I said yes and we headed down the road. Now I’m nervous as a cat but she put me at ease very quickly. She told me about a guy who wanted to date her for only a Hamilton and we agreed that that was not worth her time. I offer that I was not LE and asked if she was which lead to the standard LE check. With that out of the way I told her what I was interested in, BBBJCIMWS and offered standard tuition with a tip for the WS. She agreed with a smile and suggested a turn to her spot. I declined and said I knew of another spot. She was cool and said whatever I was comfortable with was fine with her. We got to the spot and she got to work. Good skills, never felt a tooth and she acted like she liked doing what she was doing. No rush and hung in nicely for the finish. She did spit out the window but I didn’t dock her for the transgression as she said it was too big a load to swallow (probably BS but it sounded good to me). I took her back to her spot without incident or drama. Here are the stats. Name: Tracy, 5’4" 110lbs brunette. Face 5 Body 8 perky A cups. Smelled Great nice and clean. Can carry a conversation. Would repeat. Things I’d do differently. I need a better spot, I was parked next to a fire hydrant!

I know this post is a little long but you only get to tell your first story once. I’ll keep future post shorter and more professional.

THis is how yuo do it newbs.It brought a tear to my eye.

Horsetrader
06-18-09, 18:19
... put the valet key in the ignition with the black wire holding it to the steering column...The wire seems like a good idea. But I've had SWs detect a single key in the ignition and get scared and get out at the next intersection. What will she do if she sees the wire? I'll probably just keep using a single key. If she takes it, I'll just drive off using my main set of keys (which are out of reach for the SW).

Great report from Hemloc25!

Baltimonger
06-18-09, 22:59
I've been stuck here in this hell hole known as Costa Rica for the past 2 weeks.

I'm so envious of you guys back in B'more.;)

Hemloc26
06-19-09, 00:45
The wire seems like a good idea. But I've had SWs detect a single key in the ignition and get scared and get out at the next intersection. What will she do if she sees the wire? I'll probably just keep using a single key. If she takes it, I'll just drive off using my main set of keys (which are out of reach for the SW).

Great report from Hemloc25!OK, I didn't think of her being scared of the single key. I'll set up a few old keys on an old ring then. The wire is black, the same color as the column. It's practically undetectable. Of course my first choice is to not let a situation deteriorate into her wanting my keys. However, I'd rather not have the key on the street.

I learned something new again!

Thanks

Alphonse Smith
06-19-09, 00:51
Daytime, there's less crazy's out.

Try Eastern Ave across from the closed Pemco pigment plant, right next to the fire station. Or you could just do some homework (like Hemloc26) and read the forum.I actually lured in this forum for over 6 months and I learn a lot so thank you all other members. I just start writing once I actually get out and monger. One thing I noticed is that how come I only see the SW with scale 1-4 when I went out but the other members often post pictures of SW that are much better.

Member #4061
06-19-09, 11:22
One thing I noticed is that how come I only see the SW with scale 1-4 when I went out but the other members often post pictures of SW that are much better.

Luck, and mileage(on your car that is). Many many miles....
Once you start spending time on the loops, you'll see how quickly the gems get scooped.

Ms Exsw
06-19-09, 11:39
OK, I didn't think of her being scared of the single key. I'll set up a few old keys on an old ring then. The wire is black, the same color as the column. It's practically undetectable. Of course my first choice is to not let a situation deteriorate into her wanting my keys. However, I'd rather not have the key on the street.

I learned something new again!

ThanksIf a SW sees one key on your ring she will get scared, thats something we have learned that LE will only have one key.

Ex.sw

Hemloc26
06-19-09, 12:07
I've been stuck here in this hell hole known as Costa Rica for the past 2 weeks.

I'm so envious of you guys back in B'more.;)

Enjoy the Ticas and cheers!

Hot damn I'm a senior!!

Just for Kix
06-19-09, 13:32
Went to the block on Tuesday evening but nothing worked out to my liking. I've been trying to avoid the SWs as much as possible, but I decided to take a ride.

Piked up Mindy (could be Mindee or Mindi I suppose) in the Wilkens/Monroe area. Tall, thin brunette, maybe 5'6 or a shade more. She looked decent from the car. Up close her face looked a litter weathered, maybe overly tan, but not enough for me to change my mind.

We head to my spot and she begins a nice BBBJ. I easily could have finished that way but I was becoming curious about what else she might have to offer. I asked to see her goods. I knew her rack was not going to be big (A's or B's), but I was expecting them to be saggy anyway as many SW's are (from kids, other bad habits). Instead, they were beautiful and perky. She lowered her jeans and again her body was waaayyyy better than I was expecting. She had a flat, fit and tight stomach, and her pussy was clean looking and bald.

I had to upgrade. My spot is OK for out of the vehicle activities, so I covered up and took her from behind while my hands roamed her fine body. Finished that way and was satified.

I asked for digits on the way home but she had none. She also told me that she was leaving the next day for a rehab stint. Bad news for us, but good for her. I wished her the best. I actually hope she turns it around and that I don't see her out there again. But, if I do, we'll be off to the no-tell next time for a more extended session.

-JFK

Cloud William
06-19-09, 16:47
Piked up Mindy (could be Mindee or Mindi I suppose) in the Wilkens/Monroe area. Tall, thin brunette, maybe 5'6 or a shade more. She looked decent from the car. Up close her face looked a litter weathered, maybe overly tan, but not enough for me to change my mind.

I asked for digits on the way home but she had none. She also told me that she was leaving the next day for a rehab stint. Bad news for us, but good for her. I wished her the best. I actually hope she turns it around and that I don't see her out there again. But, if I do, we'll be off to the no-tell next time for a more extended session.

-JFK

I caught up with her several years ago, she is worth every penny at a no-tell.

Funny thing is she told me the same story about being off to Re-hab the next day also.

Cloud

Cloud William
06-19-09, 17:13
This is a public service announcement from the BSW (Baltimore Street Walker) commission. Apparently some of you are unable to correctly rank SW's. To assist in this process we have two photos of SW's on the same street at the same time of day. One is acceptable, the other not.

1. Possibly the ugliest SW to walk the streets of Charm city. It's probably bad luck to even look at her. Notice the bright yellow dress that serves as a warning from a distance to stay away. Rated 2 and below, personality is irrelevant. She will not be assimilated.

2. Much better, dressed in a nice pink outfit which attracts from a distance, promising further pink delights within. A nice short skirt allowing easy access to Minky. Shaved clean legs perfect for holding up around the ears. A nice set of funbags in a low cut top allowing easy access.
On the down side a bit of a pouch and an expression that shows displeasure at having photos taken.
Rated 8+ Personality will be considered for further ratings adjustment.

Frankenhooker and Pink Delight both found on Conkling Ave Sat afternoon.

GirlsGoneWild
06-19-09, 17:51

We head to my spot and she begins a nice BBBJ. I easily could have finished that way but I was becoming curious about what else she might have to offer. I asked to see her goods. I knew her rack was not going to be big (A's or B's), but I was expecting them to be saggy anyway as many SW's are (from kids, other bad habits). Instead, they were beautiful and perky. She lowered her jeans and again her body was waaayyyy better than I was expecting. She had a flat, fit and tight stomach, and her pussy was clean looking and bald.

I have known Mindy for about 7 years, she does have her promblems like the rest of the girls down ww. She is very good service. And can be girlfriend SW. I can say that she is always clean just out of shower clean and ready to play always. I have dated her easy 100 times. She is one of the girls that you can sit down and actually talk to and have intellient conversation.

Seva Lurker
06-19-09, 18:28
This is a public service announcement from the BSW (Baltimore Street Walker) commission. Apparently some of you are unable to correctly rank SW's. To assist in this process we have two photos of SW's on the same street at the same time of day. One is acceptable, the other not.

The HRSWB (Hampton Roads Street Walker Bureau) feels the same way. But we found what would possibly score as a negative value. But then 'it' got picked up right after the picture was taken (just happy the camera didn't disintegrate). But to more than even things out, we'll include a couple of more acceptable ladies from the HR area.

0-scale, I have posted previously (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=302083&postcount=539) in the Norfolk board. If we could give negative values, I would do so in a heartbeat.

4-scale was a lady who roamed our fair streets for a while. I may like thin, but she made Olive Oil look good.

7-scale looked good until I got closer. Then she had a bit of a belly hanging out. Enough to drop her from an 8.5 or so. Original post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=578507&postcount=286).

8-scale May not even have been working. I don't find a post for her from around the time I took the shot. But she was looking everywhere.

8-5-scale Just couldn't work in two 'dots' in the file name. She was walking with a friend, neither was bad, but she looked much better. Later reports confirmed it. First posted (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=675462&postcount=353).

So you folks have an idea of my scale. I do like 'em thin. But not too thin like in 4-scale.

Cat Daddy #2
06-19-09, 19:10
The HRSWB (Hampton Roads Street Walker Bureau) feels the same way. But we found what would possibly score as a negative value. But then 'it' got picked up right after the picture was taken (just happy the camera didn't disintegrate). But to more than even things out, we'll include a couple of more acceptable ladies from the HR area.

0-scale, I have posted previously (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=302083&postcount=539) in the Norfolk board. If we could give negative values, I would do so in a heartbeat.

4-scale was a lady who roamed our fair streets for a while. I may like thin, but she made Olive Oil look good.

7-scale looked good until I got closer. Then she had a bit of a belly hanging out. Enough to drop her from an 8.5 or so. Original post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=578507&postcount=286).

8-scale May not even have been working. I don't find a post for her from around the time I took the shot. But she was looking everywhere.

8-5-scale Just couldn't work in two 'dots' in the file name. She was walking with a friend, neither was bad, but she looked much better. Later reports confirmed it. First posted (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=675462&postcount=353).

So you folks have an idea of my scale. I do like 'em thin. But not too thin like in 4-scale.

Thank goodness for Memphis.

Ebdawgg
06-20-09, 10:58
Cloud,

Thanks for the pictures. The yellow dress is a super old timer. I remember her from the early 90s when she didn't look so bad from the back but boy, once she turned around - WOOF. She used to have long hair so from the back she could fool ya. She's even uglier now.

The blonde has been around off and on for years too. I never figured out her story; sometimes she seems to act crazy and other times she walks the loop with what appears to be a snotty attitude as mongers pass her by. I could never tell if she's good looking or not; still can't tell.

Ricky Raccoon
06-20-09, 18:21
...because Uncle LEOnard has his eyes on us mongers. There is a white SUV: either a Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy (look at the picture)....i've seen them a few times, busting drug dealers and harrassing innocent SW's. A part of me tells me to pick up on my first pass. Another part of me tells me to pick up on the second or subsequent loop, once I feel things are secure. However, this method gets you noticed very quickly. Another part of me tells me to walk (I have been told I look crazy/intimidating); the "locals"/"natives" (as a friend born at Hopkins and raised on Conkling calls the residents) leave me alone. All I have to say is be careful. Leonard is out in full force; before you know it, a white blazer will be all over you like a fat boy on a twinkie.

Anyway, I decided to have some fun, and I met up with Stacey. Before I picked her up, I saw the same blazer, but I digress from my story. So, she got in, and immediately recognized me. It took me a little while before I realized who she was. Description: petite, about A cups (possibly B cups), not shaven, cute. I rate her an 8..........honestly Cloud :o)
We had a pleasant conversation on the way to the "fun spot". No negotiation; standard tuition of a jackson for bbbjcim. Skills are definately GRRRReat! Had my hand in the pie during the event. No clock watching, no rushing, no attitude. I would definately see her again; as a matter of fact, I plan to. Got her digits, which she told me to keep trying because she may not have money on it. I think as a nice jesture, I will buy her a 5 or 10 dollar recharge (in hopes to receive preferred treatment).

The streets are somewhat picking up.....as more talent keeps appearing. Be safe out there.....

Ricky

GirlsGoneWild
06-20-09, 19:18
I just pickup Kristen. She was at Eagle and Payson. She live next block down. Nice long bj then finish mis. Clean and smell great. Reg. rates. Got number but she said from time totime may not have mins. Will see again.

SirDrDunk
06-21-09, 02:58
. Because Uncle LEOnard has his eyes on us mongers. There is a white SUV: either a Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy (look at the picture). I've seen them a few times, busting drug dealers and harrassing innocent SW's. A part of me tells me to pick up on my first pass. Another part of me tells me to pick up on the second or subsequent loop, once I feel things are secure. However, this method gets you noticed very quickly. Another part of me tells me to walk (I have been told I look crazy/intimidating); the "locals"/"natives" (as a friend born at Hopkins and raised on Conkling calls the residents) leave me alone. All I have to say is be careful. Leonard is out in full force; before you know it, a white blazer will be all over you like a fat boy on a twinkie.

Anyway, I decided to have some fun, and I met up with Stacey. Before I picked her up, I saw the same blazer, but I digress from my story. So, she got in, and immediately recognized me. It took me a little while before I realized who she was. Description: petite, about A cups (possibly B cups), not shaven, cute. I rate her an 8. Honestly Cloud: o)

We had a pleasant conversation on the way to the "fun spot". No negotiation; standard tuition of a jackson for BBBJCIM. Skills are definately GRRRReat! Had my hand in the pie during the event. No clock watching, no rushing, no attitude. I would definately see her again; as a matter of fact, I plan to. Got her digits, which she told me to keep trying because she may not have money on it. I think as a nice jesture, I will buy her a 5 or 10 dollar recharge (in hopes to receive preferred treatment).

The streets are somewhat picking up. As more talent keeps appearing. Be safe out there.

RickyYea I've seen it up close and personal one night they ran up on me and a girl on wilkins. Gave them I'm the I know her story which I did and just rattled of some old addresses of hers. They asked me did I know what she did and I said yeah but we have been friends for years. Ran my info gave me a lecture and let me go on. The two cops are white one has a beard and the other is clean shaven.

Lolitaman
06-21-09, 12:44
I just pickup Kristen. She was at Eagle and Payson. She live next block down. Nice long bj then finish mis. Clean and smell great. Reg. rates. Got number but she said from time totime may not have mins. Will see again.

Was this Kristen of Intervention fame?

FromUnder
06-21-09, 16:02

I'm so envious of you guys back in B'more.;)Check out New Fantasies or Zona Blue if you are in San Jose you won't be dissapointed.

Hugh Jardon
06-21-09, 18:39
Nicely done, young man.
You have paid attention and it showed in your experience.
Keep it up, don't let the little head overpower the big head, and you will have many more good times.

Hugh Jardon
06-21-09, 18:40

I like daytime better because I can see the ladies better.

Hugh Jardon
06-21-09, 18:47
Is it just me, or is this nearly identical to Just For Kix's post?

What's up wit dat?

I have known Mindy for about 7 years, she does have her promblems like the rest of the girls down ww. She is very good service. And can be girlfriend SW. I can say that she is always clean just out of shower clean and ready to play always. I have dated her easy 100 times. She is one of the girls that you can sit down and actually talk to and have intellient conversation.

Justforfun1969
06-21-09, 18:50
Was coming home from the airport last evening and jumped off the beltway towards Washington Blvd. I was horned up and/but in a hurry so I was not expecting much. My intial thoughts were another wash out, as LE was heavy and it was still a bit early in the evening for a Saturday. Plus I was not overly patient as I was tired. But off to my right was a WSW. She was thin and based on her body I was guessing she was in her 20's or early 30's. Since I had just passed LE I pulled off to the right, maybe a half block from where she was walking. She speeded up her walk and as she got to my car she looked in and gave me the eye look. I had already put a Jackson in the zipper of my pants. I thought this was showing some smarts so I would only have minimal dialogue. I did have the window down about half way so she could actually stick the better part of her head in the window. Anyway I liked what I saw (not a bad face about a 7 for a SW and she was about 23 with no visible marks, and a B cups about 34) and I guess she did too (haha meaning the Jackson). I told her I was in a hurry, but if she wanted a ride to where she was going and if we could be there in 20 minutes I would help her out. We chatted for a min or two. Her name is Lisa, has dirty blond hair and does this just on weekends (yea right, its a part time job. Whatever). Anyway as I said before I was in a hurry and I had already went around the block driving back towards the county. Told her we did not need a spot as I would prefer actually insist on a BJ to get me good and hard, followed up by her giving me a HJ all while I drove. She agreed and within 15-20 mins she was back on the Blvd with a sticky hand and a picture of President Jackson. I was a satisfied monger heading quickly home for a little shut eye with out the horned up feeling. Yes I slept good.

Baltimonger
06-21-09, 21:09
Is it just me, or is this nearly identical to Just For Kix's post?

What's up wit dat?

No, just not using the quote function properly. It shoulda looked something like this:

On a side note of my own: Mindy does read this board a lot, and she never liked me writing about her. Of course now I don't care about what they (the SW's) think.

Check out New Fantasies or Zona Blue if you are in San Jose you won't be dissapointed.
My traveling partner is having her teeth redone here. 2 blocks up the hill from the dentist is a massage place that gives 1 hour with 2 pops, CFS followed by BBBJTC w/CIM. Total damage: 20 bucks. Robux would be so proud of me.

Zona Blue is now Hotel Little Havana. http://www.hotellittlehavana.com/

These Ticos down here wipe their asses and throw the paper in the trash can, not the toilet. WTF?

Was this Kristen of Intervention fame?
What ever happened to Dr. Phil's Wilkens Ave. by way of Annapolis dope fiend twins?

Big day coming up: Wednesday, June 24 8:30am in room 2 of Patapsco Ave court house- Ruthie sees the judge. Be the first to do her after her extended vacation.

Alphonse Smith
06-22-09, 03:22
I like daytime better because I can see the ladies better.I tried the daytime but there are too many civilians and to be honest and maybe I am such a newbie but I have a hard time sometime separate from civilians and SWs. Sometime I make eye contact and stop my car on the next block and no one open the door. At least at night the rate of SW to civilian is a little better.

ON Sunday around 1 AM I cruise on WIlken and see Teresha. She is looking kind of sleepy and I will rate her 5 on look, 6 on attitude, and 8 or service. I did a BBBJ and her technique is excellent.

Curtisbay
06-22-09, 18:51
Went down the drag today and saw a very tall wsw long legs w/ a tracheotomy scare on her throat, blond and very lean. Anyone? she was a 9.5 on the freak scale. Later saw Niki with the purple hair, super skinny my favorite bj artist. Turned around and she was gone!!!

Propilot
06-22-09, 21:43
Around 11:oo AM Friday, I was cruising w/w with the window down looking at potential prospects. I looked over and saw two girls with nice asses walking. One girl shouted "Hi baby". I said Hello. She seemed nice, so I quickly turned up a side street to turn down another side street so that I would meet them at the crosswalk. She got in and we did the cop check. Told her that I wanted to take her to a notel to really relax and enjoy myself.

Brooke is a 25,130lbs,C cups with reddish,brownish long hair and has a nice ass in jeans. She is pretty cool and can carry a conversation. The only issue with her is that she has those spots all over her body that addicts(she stated that she is only on methodone now)have. I had her wash and I tried to be extremely careful by not touching or sucking tits. Do the deed and I take her back. On the way back she mentions that her friend's name is Lisa. After I drop her off, I try to find Lisa but was not successful.

Propilot-over and out.

Justforfun1969
06-22-09, 23:03
Being horned up again I went over to Washington Blvd. This place was alive and all so very well this Monday evening. I had stopped off for a brew or make it two. I only went 2 short blocks and saw Lisa again. I had written earlier she told me she was a weekender only hoe. Must have been a 3 day weekend. LOL. I assume since she recognized me as not being LE, her nice ass jumped in the car. Tonight I was ready for some fucking ass vs. The BJ and HJ. Since we already know each other at the sexual level, we negotiated the fee. Probably a little less than a usual fee but like I said it was a bit crowded for a Monday. So for $.40 we did the full spectrum. Still about a buck a minute. However she is a sweet HJ, BJ and F. I fucked her **** hard. I don't really care for GFE and it was all about me cumming and her getting 2 Jacksons. I do not pretend to think she likes me, but I do like to cum and she likes the cash. I will cum on her face in a week or two. As last time there was not a time issue and she could actually talk a sentence or two.

Propilot
06-22-09, 23:22
I apologize for these reports being a few days old,I just returned from a trip out of town. Was cruising CB for about half an hour and did not see anything acceptable. Decided to cruise Pennington one more time before heading out. Saw this tall brunette with black shorts and I think a pink or purple short sleeve top. She had a ponytail,big black big sunglasses and pumps. She really had nice legs. I turn the corner to wait for her. She comes up, takes her sunglasses off and ask if I am waiting for her. As I am looking her over, I see those addict sores on her chest. She also had a long scar on her right arm. I told her no that my vehicle was overheating and I was parking. We started talking and she seemed nice and personable. She had great legs,but I still could not get past the sores on her chest. I eventually passed on her. As I write this, I wish I had not let her go. She had really nice legs.

After I left her, I cruised down Fairhaven and met Erica(sp). Erica has short cut hair, but she is all female. She is about 25,130lbs,Ccups. She has olive skin, with eight tattoos. She has a tattoo of an eye on her right thigh.

Erica gets in the car and I tell her that I have a room at a notel and that we can go there. She was hesitant at first. After a little back and forth, she finally relented. We go to the notel and I have her freshen up.

We start with a CBJ. Very nice. We then go to cowgirl. Finally doggie. She was nice to be with,into it and did not rush. Will definitely repeat if I see her again.

Propilot-over and out.

Brent J66
06-23-09, 08:17
Doing the loop mid day yesterday and saw a cute thing walking along Carrey and scooped her up. She claimed she was just a dancer walking home and could use the ride. After the cop check she admitted that she has not danced in a long time, rather she is extra cautious cause she had just gotten arrested on prostitution charges. She learned the hard way that a cop can lie and say he s not a cop. Furthermore that an attempt for a cop check can bring charges of indecent exposure.

Anyway, we got past all of that. Her name is Brooke and very attractive. So attractive that while I normally only go for a cbj, I wanted to see her without her clothes on, so went for cfs. As a previous poster noted, I saw scabs on her chest. She says it is from a bad habit of addicts called picking when they are high. All in all, great attitude, good conversationalist, good skills and out side of the sores on her chest, very attractive. Will repeat and of course like I always do, will protect myself with cover.

J0811
06-23-09, 11:25
The Twins both are still clean and living out of state. I saw one in Annapolis last summer walking on Main Street. They were a wild pair. Where has the Annapolis action gone?

No, just not using the quote function properly. It shoulda looked something like this:

On a side note of my own: Mindy does read this board a lot, and she never liked me writing about her. Of course now I don't care about what they (the SW's) think.

My traveling partner is having her teeth redone here. 2 blocks up the hill from the dentist is a massage place that gives 1 hour with 2 pops, CFS followed

Y BBBJTC w/CIM. Total damage: 20 bucks. Robux would be so proud of me.

Zona Blue is now Hotel Little Havana. http://www.hotellittlehavana.com/

These Ticos down here wipe their asses and throw the paper in the trash can, not the toilet. WTF?

What ever happened to Dr. Phil's Wilkens Ave. By way of Annapolis dope fiend twins?

Big day coming up: Wednesday, June 24 8:30am in room 2 of Patapsco Ave court house- Ruthie sees the judge. Be the first to do her after her extended vacation.

J0811
06-23-09, 13:27
Has anyone seen Kitten lately?

Swchaser
06-23-09, 20:39
Jackie is 5' 6'' tall 105 lbs brown hair and eyes. wears glasses. Likely see her around on Payson between wilkens and eagle. She is very soft bj and goes deep. She loves doggie and she has 2 pigtails in hair and can hold it like reins on a horse. always cover, loves it hard and deep. good sport. 2 jacks.

Piddybo
06-24-09, 19:02
I haven't seen her since she left but it sounds like she is back in full force again. She has excellent skills and is a freak. Seems to love it all.

Had a chance to swing down the WW and Curtis Bay loop today. Was down there for about 1.5 hours and was about to give up but low and behold, Kristen shows up. It looked like she was very busy and on the normal coping mission. Finally got her in the car and hit the highway for BBBJ. Great servicing. Nice and deep and she has this trick with her tongue she does now. DAMN! I haven't had any of the other SW work it like that for awhile so after about 15 minutes of head, I came in her mouth and she swallowed without me even asking. She couldn't catch it all because she said there was tooooo much. Dropped her off back down on Ramsey with a jackson. Will definitely repeat for the works (Greek). Has a cell number.

Happy One
06-24-09, 19:07
What you left out of your report is the scabbs all over her legs. A definete turn off for me, service just average, nothing to write home about.

Saw angel was back in town for a day this weekend. She has gained a good bit of weight. She was on Ramsey & Calhoun area.

I have seen some new talent around the circle toward Carey on Ramsey.
A couple new faces at Payson & Wlikens. Some old faces back around again also. Be careful, cops bad.

Hemloc26
06-24-09, 19:54
If a SW sees one key on your ring she will get scared, thats something we have learned that LE will only have one key.

Ex.sw

Again, thanks for the tip. I'm into nobody being scared of anything. Just a smooth easy transaction of mutual respect and gratification. Money for her and whatever for me.

Kulli
06-24-09, 20:22
I met a pleasant 30-year-old today. Her BJ was kind of lame, but it has potential. Extremely pleasant personality. Goes by the name Unique, she says.
Anyone know her?

Green Shadow
06-24-09, 21:39
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a Completely Pointless Report regarding the arrest/incarceration of a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

If you believe that you absolutely must share arrest and incarceration information with other Forum Members, then please do so via the use the Forum's Private Messaging System.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jambo Mamabo
06-25-09, 11:40
I met Strawbary last night and she said she is waiting for some one and gave me her number. Before I see he I need to her rating? If anybody have been with her before, please. Rate her performance?

Jambo Mamabo
06-25-09, 12:18
Please rate Strawbary.

I met her last night and got her number at WW loop.

SirDrDunk
06-26-09, 00:07
Please rate Strawbary.

I met her last night and got her number at WW loop.Look up one of my earlier reports hope that can give you some help

Metalmanix
06-26-09, 01:44
I was determined to make my first SW pickup tonight after a night on the block. I went down wash and then eventually got onto wilkens. However, uncle leo was tailing me and I decided to give up and go on 495 instead. No sense ruining my life for that.

Anyway, from the few girls that I saw. No one even decent out.

Meeeee
06-26-09, 12:25
Please rate Strawbary.

I met her last night and got her number at WW loop.
only seen her once. It was so so. kind of stinky in the pinky from what I remember. She was nice enough to talk to and didn't try anything funny

Butchers Hill
06-26-09, 13:54
So the other night I am meeting friends at MaGerks in Federal Hill for some drinks. I do a couple loops around the Cross / Hanover / West / Charles block to find a parking space, and on my third I see this hottie. 7-8 civilian scale, waving at me. Seeing as I was in the heart of Federal Hill at 9 PM on a Wednesday night, I brush it off as mistaken identity even though I know, this is a ho.

So then, I'm stumbling out of there, piss drunk, and there's 3 girls in front of the BP on Hanover. I whip it out to take a piss and one, who seems to have very short hair (chemo maybe) and a relatively thick body for a ho (not CCL) is straight up prepositioning me. I thought she could be a cop for a split second, then next thing I know she's pulling on my dick.

So I have to take it for a spin. Good BBBJ, not rushed, looks were a 5 maybe, but the beer goggles and the point of attack made it all worthwile.

Then, a few nights later, I find myself up charles village way. Now I usually do not make any eye contact whatsoever with the "ladies" (read: MEN) on Calvert street and surrounding areas, but this was further up, like 27th, on charles, and this was a very hot asian chick who was definitely a chick. She waved too and I let her in, we start rolling, she says her name is Renee which I find odd for a Korean but whatever. We get past cop check and then she states she does not have a spot, and she usually works out of a bar on Maryland Ave (she didn't say which bar) that is mostly Korean men. She wants about 3x the standard tuition for BBBJ, I'm ready to go but six oh seems way much. So I offer her 10 less, she accepts, and the BBBJ was not so great. Rushed, sloppy, her skills were lacking. She let me play with her kitty but I wish I would have had a better look at it.

So it just goes to show there is life beyond Wilkins, Washington, Patapsco, Conkling, Harford and Falls.

Hoes be everywhere in this fucked up town.

Butchers Hill
06-26-09, 13:59
I tried the daytime but there are too many civilians and to be honest and maybe I am such a newbie but I have a hard time sometime separate from civilians and SWs. Sometime I make eye contact and stop my car on the next block and no one open the door. At least at night the rate of SW to civilian is a little better.

ON Sunday around 1 AM I cruise on WIlken and see Teresha. She is looking kind of sleepy and I will rate her 5 on look, 6 on attitude, and 8 or service. I did a BBBJ and her technique is excellent.Civilians have purses/handbags. SWs rarely do.

Coppers may or may not, but that's how i separate the civvies.

Alphonse Smith
06-26-09, 15:28
I was cruising Wilken around 3 AM and pick up Claire at Wilken before going past the bridge. She got excellent BJ performance but want to charge 30. I only gave her 20 and she act piss off after that.

Dr.Monger
06-26-09, 17:11
Civilians have purses/handbags. SWs rarely do.

Coppers may or may not, but that's how i separate the civvies.
Its funny you should mention that fact. It used to be true, and was also how I used to differentiate worker bees from civvies. However, recently I have noticed the SWs on the PP/C loop at least some of them carrying purses, or even plastic shopping bags (carryout or supermarket) and a purse. They were all definitely working. Not my particular taste in Sw (too old, too thick) but perhaps this is a new trend.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
06-26-09, 17:12
I was cruising Wilken around 3 AM and pick up Claire at Wilken before going past the bridge. She got excellent BJ performance but want to charge 30. I only gave her 20 and she act piss off after that.
Always negotiate the price in advance, once you are sure she is not a Uncle Leo.

Dr. Monger

Alphonse Smith
06-26-09, 20:09
Always negotiate the price in advance, once you are sure she is not a Uncle Leo.

Dr. MongerShe ask for 30 at first but I say I will give the standard rate with tips if I cum. I did not cum but she want 30.

Handsfree
06-28-09, 00:31
So the other night I am meeting friends at MaGerks in Federal Hill for some drinks. I do a couple loops around the Cross / Hanover / West / Charles block to find a parking space, and on my third I see this hottie. 7-8 civilian scale, waving at me. Seeing as I was in the heart of Federal Hill at 9 PM on a Wednesday night, I brush it off as mistaken identity even though I know, this is a ho.

So then, I'm stumbling out of there, piss drunk, and there's 3 girls in front of the BP on Hanover. I whip it out to take a piss and one, who seems to have very short hair (chemo maybe) and a relatively thick body for a ho (not CCL) is straight up prepositioning me. I thought she could be a cop for a split second, then next thing I know she's pulling on my dick.

So I have to take it for a spin. Good BBBJ, not rushed, looks were a 5 maybe, but the beer goggles and the point of attack made it all worthwile.

Then, a few nights later, I find myself up charles village way. Now I usually do not make any eye contact whatsoever with the "ladies" (read: MEN) on Calvert street and surrounding areas, but this was further up, like 27th, on charles, and this was a very hot asian chick who was definitely a chick. She waved too and I let her in, we start rolling, she says her name is Renee which I find odd for a Korean but whatever. We get past cop check and then she states she does not have a spot, and she usually works out of a bar on Maryland Ave (she didn't say which bar) that is mostly Korean men. She wants about 3x the standard tuition for BBBJ, I'm ready to go but six oh seems way much. So I offer her 10 less, she accepts, and the BBBJ was not so great. Rushed, sloppy, her skills were lacking. She let me play with her kitty but I wish I would have had a better look at it.

So it just goes to show there is life beyond Wilkins, Washington, Patapsco, Conkling, Harford and Falls.

Hoes be everywhere in this fucked up town.I was actually trolling the W/W Thursday night which was a horrible. Too many civilians out on the street, saw tons of sweet black meat but none of it was SW. After an HOUR and a HALF I settled for a blond, mid-thirties who was running with a friend, thick brunette, unusual red face, and got the standard CBJ for.2

Anyway, on my way home I decided to take rt1 back and I got lost. As I was driving (nearly in elkridge by now) I saw a chick who asked for a ride. I genuinely thought she was stranded and needed help so picked her up. She immediately went into negotiations and SETTLED ON.07 for a CBJ which she just as easily would have done raw but I am not taking any chances. We pulled into a townhouse neighborhood and nearly sucked the hat off. I had 1/5 a bottle of captain morgans in the trunk and gave it to her as a tip which she was very appreciative about (if it was a 1/2 bottle she would have done the deal for that! )

All in all I broke pretty even since I made a few bucks hacking before I made the first scoop. Speaking of which.

Handsfree
06-28-09, 00:35
Does anybody else do a little hacking before your pick up? I find it useful to check out the action and make a few bucks. In the end it only costs me a little gas. Plus the nosy civvies see me as a ride rather than a monger.

One Man
06-28-09, 03:00
I've been in Baltimore for about a week, and most nights I have driven the WW loop sometime between 1 and 3 am. I haven't seen much LE (except for one night), but neither have I seen many SW's. Tonight, I saw one WSW who appeared to have blond hair on Wilkens Ave., but no one else. I didn't personally find her attractive, so I passed. It makes me wonder if the city has all of the girls locked up or if my timing is just poor.

Hlthyguy30
06-28-09, 03:05
I've done it before. However, I got socked in the nose by a teen rider. Don't pick up teenagers. Baltimore teens are all violent.

Does anybody else do a little hacking before your pick up? I find it useful to check out the action and make a few bucks. In the end it only costs me a little gas. Plus the nosy civvies see me as a ride rather than a monger.

Prototype
06-28-09, 04:46
Haven't posted anything in a while because I haven't had anything to post for a while but I cruised around tonight and saw a WSW that I thought looked familiar. Picked her up, said her name was Brooke but it turns out her real name is Erica and that's how I remembered her. I don't even feel like getting into what happened but check past posts, she is bad news. I would avoid picking her up ever. She's 5'5, brunette, A's, probably around 120lbs and early to mid 20's....avoid her. She was on Wilkens between Fulton and Mount.

On a side note, I did see another WSW at the same time, the one with the spots on her chest. She had a somewhat lowcut orange top on so you could see the marks. Other than that she looked cute and if I hadn't seen the marks I would have definitely picked up her and wouldn't have had Erica ruin my night.

GirlsGoneWild
06-28-09, 14:30
I seen Allisa today. She was standing at Brunswick and Wilkens. I don't think she will be around much longer. She told me she has court date on June 30 for attacking someone in Baltimore county. She was pleasent to be with. Does not rush you. Reg pay and eager to please you. Good BJ. I like her with the extra weight. No phone.

Brent J66
06-29-09, 09:43
Near pigtown this weekend and saw a beautiful blond WSW. Very slender, long hair, early 20's. Really looked hot. But, since she was wearing a skimpy outfit and it was daytime. I could see bruises all over her body. Up and down her arms, neck, legs. Every where. Now I am no dummy, I am sure she is an abused, diseased and a druggie. But what I was wondering. All of those bruises are most likely a sign of what? How she does her drugs? Aids? Or what? When we see that, what should we first assume?

Subzero2
06-29-09, 18:33
Near pigtown this weekend and saw a beautiful blond WSW. Very slender, long hair, early 20's. Really looked hot. But, since she was wearing a skimpy outfit and it was daytime. I could see bruises all over her body. Up and down her arms, neck, legs. Every where. Now I am no dummy, I am sure she is an abused, diseased and a druggie. But what I was wondering. All of those bruises are most likely a sign of what? How she does her drugs? Aids? Or what? When we see that, what should we first assume?All of the above. I saw her too, and she looked very bad up close. What was that white thing on her nose?!!

I picked up Crystal yesterday, she said she does not go out often. Body is 8/10, face 8/10, attitude 9/10, skills 8/10. Half and half for $40. I could not cum after 30 minutes of hard work, so I decided to save the load for another day.

Blackdawn
07-01-09, 09:21
I picked her up at patapsco and pontiac last night! 5'6" 105 pounds! Had a decent face but a little skinny for my taste! Decent conversation a little scared at first thinking I was LE but once she realized I wasnt she calmed down! Settled on double jacksons for FS! Skill level was overall probaly a 4 out of 10 but other than the fact I was really not interested due to the fact she was skinny as hell! Will not repeat did not even ask for the digits! Terrible expierience!

Kitt1
07-01-09, 14:11
I had the opposite problem. Liz would get mad at me if she found out I had been with Kristen. Liz would just stomp her feet like she does and walk away.

Bad Bad Boy
07-01-09, 15:23
GGW,ALICIA is a very sweet girl whom I have found to be very pleasant to be around when she's not geeking out on drugs, ALICIA has always shown me a real good time . I have written several posts about her over the past few years. Treat her well and she will return the favor, ALICIA has a very heavy drug habit and when stoned you can usually find her geeking at the intersection of Brunswick and Wilkins. I never picked her up when I saw her in that condition, She has or had a real cute body with nice firm tits and perky nipples. The last time I was with her, her bf just had beat her up, She had a black eye, bruised cheek, and a split lip. She performed like a pro and never complained once. The guy who beat her up was a real prick to say the very lease, It doesn't take much to over power a small, 105 lb girl.I hope some guy pounded his sorry ass in return. ALICIA was my favorite and I hope some day gets clean and starts a new life. Treat her well if you see her again. Buy her something to eat or whatever you can do for her. I wonder what her arrest was all about. ALICIA is not a violent girl. BBB

Baltimonger
07-01-09, 18:50
I wonder what her arrest was all about. ALICIA is not a violent girl. BBB

Whatever it was, it was 1st & 2nd degree assault, and her hearing is tomorrow (7/2) in Towson. Where did she get the June 30 date? Unless Alicia L. and "Alissa" are 2 different SW's from Brunswick St., but I'd doubt it.

Who wants to wager on whether or not she shows.

Eddog
07-01-09, 19:57
I had a very good encounter with her last week. She told me her court date, but I forgot as I was much more interested in what happened. She told me that the guy she was staying with grabbed her and they started a tussle. She was in the kitchen when this happened and she got hold of a large frying pan and wacked him several times. Apparently the ass- hole was offended and called LE. It went down hill from there.

I told her to show and if he doesn't she walks. We'll see.

Milfsalot
07-02-09, 01:26
Happened to be in Baltimore on business. Spotted 2 bsw together on Wilkens near the bus stop by the gas station around 9am. 1 was pregnant, if that is what you are into (I would've taken a swing). Boys in blue were out though. Will have to try again for the 2 for 1. Has anyone seen these two out before (1st light skinned, preggo belly, nice ass, mediocre tits- 2nd dark skinned, ugly as shit, little bit of ass, not worth picking up unless getting a 2 for 1)?

Bad Bad Boy
07-02-09, 09:27
date? Unless Alicia L. and "Alissa" are 2 different SW's from Brunswick St., but I'd doubt it.
The two ALICIA'S are most probably one of the same, While I admit being biased in support of ALICIA, for those who don't know her, ALICIA looks like a much younger and thinner version of the hot,hot actress KYRA SEDGWICK, who stars in the TV series:the CLOSER. I told ALICIA about her resemblance to KYRA and she got a good laugh, it made her day.She is a real sweetie and pleasant girl who I hope gets a break in life. Ihope she beats this rap and walks. BBB

Hemloc26
07-02-09, 12:34
I picked her up at patapsco and pontiac last night! 5'6" 105 pounds! Had a decent face but a little skinny for my taste! Decent conversation a little scared at first thinking I was LE but once she realized I wasnt she calmed down! Settled on double jacksons for FS! Skill level was overall probaly a 4 out of 10 but other than the fact I was really not interested due to the fact she was skinny as hell! Will not repeat did not even ask for the digits! Terrible expierience!

Since my break through, I've not seen anything that I want to see suck a lollipop much less my Johnson! Nothing but train wrecks every time I run the loops. I'm not lookin' for Ms. America but they have to be at least serviceable. I'm into Thin...not geekin CCL but Thin. 5'6 105 with a decent face sounds like a keeper to me....Please get her number for me next time!!

Member #5615
07-02-09, 16:30
Cruised Patterson Park today, it's my first time actually mongering. Done some CL girls before. I can't distinguish from civvies and SW's though. Everyone dressing like sluts these days LOL. Just drove through PP and some random streets nearby and didn't see anyone good actually working.

This was at 2:30 pm when I got off work btw. Is this a bad time?

PM me with tips. Appreciate it.

Also someone posted a map a while back of the different loops. I can't seem to find it. Can someone link it?

Thanks

Hemloc26
07-02-09, 17:23
Just made a loop on WW and saw my cherry popper. All I'll say is daylight is not her friend. Damn I'm glad it was dark.

Baltimonger
07-03-09, 18:26
It might be a good idea to stay away from Wilkens Ave. for a while. LE is going to be all over the place since a 5 year old girl was shot on Pulaski St yesterday, and LE is looking to round up all involved.

Stay safe.

SirDrDunk
07-04-09, 02:12
It might be a good idea to stay away from Wilkens Ave. for a while. LE is going to be all over the place since a 5 year old girl was shot on Pulaski St yesterday, and LE is looking to round up all involved.

Stay safe.Gee Baltimonger you beat to the punch because as soon as I heard it happened I thought the same thing.

Blackdawn
07-04-09, 13:03
Since my break through, I've not seen anything that I want to see suck a lollipop much less my Johnson! Nothing but train wrecks every time I run the loops. I'm not lookin' for Ms. America but they have to be at least serviceable. I'm into Thin...not geekin CCL but Thin. 5'6 105 with a decent face sounds like a keeper to me....Please get her number for me next time!!She didnt have a number that was working at the moment if that was a surprise! i wasnt saying she was bad just skinny! little girls are my type but she was a little smaller than i would have liked!

Dj Hunter
07-04-09, 13:45
I couldn't sleep last night and decided to see what was lurking Downtown. Hit Calvert & Fayette at about 2:30 this morning and it was a damn buffet of BSWs. People that know Downtown SWs know that they tend to run higher prices and they deserve to. This is Baltimore's equivalent of K Street in DC. The girls are young, attractive, clean (looking) and they dress the part. I spotted a young girl named Alicia, 5'3, 120 lbs. light skinned, wearing tight zebra pants that I haven't seen since Halle Berry starred in "Strictly Business." They were looking sexy on her, and I was horny with some money to spend. Scooped her and she was actually very nice. I negotiated $80 for FS at my apt. Got her back here, got a full GFE experience, kissing, the whole nine minus DATY. Hit mish, switched to doggie and her ass looked even better outside the pants than in. Glazed her ass with the pop and drove her back Downtown.

One thing I'd like to note to her credit, her phone kept ringing and I feared this would be a recurring thing to ruin the night, but she immediately turned her phone off and gave me her undivided attention. Put her phone back on and returned the phone calls after we were done. I didnt get any digits, but I would repeat with no hesitation. Treating yourself to a Downtown SW sometimes is worth more than 4 dates with typical Baltimore hos.

Blackdawn
07-04-09, 15:02
Unfortunately the people who like to be in everyone's business besides there own are back! Seriously do these people really have nothing better to do besides worry about things that they think there gonna change!

http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

Hemloc26
07-04-09, 20:22
Cruised Patterson Park today, it's my first time actually mongering. Done some CL girls before. I can't distinguish from civvies and SW's though. Everyone dressing like sluts these days LOL. Just drove through PP and some random streets nearby and didn't see anyone good actually working.

This was at 2:30 pm when I got off work btw. Is this a bad time?

PM me with tips. Appreciate it.

Also someone posted a map a while back of the different loops. I can't seem to find it. Can someone link it?

Thanks

As a relative noob myself I'll see if I can help. Of course "Read the Forum". You'll hear that a lot. Spend some time with the search functions. Share your CL stories. I'd love to read them and so would lots of other folks. Finally...In the close to 3 years I've been enjoying the forum I don't believe I've ever seen a new poster ask questions and get serious answers on the first post. My advise is read read read. Share what you can, and be patient.

Subzero2
07-04-09, 22:38
In the news -- sampled (or resampled) 4 Pig Town Street Walkers:

Amber, from 2 weeks ago, at the usual place near the circle by the store. She waves me with ULE van 100 yards behind her. She was dressed in a brownish outfit and legs looked very hot. I only had $10, she agreed on a BJ. Left with a couple of pearls on neck and hair. She is a work-horse. Done her each possible way, no complaints.

For all you asking about Sheena, she sends her regards. Tested positive for Hepatitis B, but that is the acute form of Hepatitis -- she will be OK.

Angel got out of Jail a couple of days ago, she got so fat she looks pregnant. Cute face, but she looks 7 months pregnant. Had a real messy anal in my work van ... a couple of persons already noticed the odor. But the experience was excellent.

Last week I drove for 30 minutes without seeing a single SW, except for Stephanie. All wanted was a decent HJ, and that girls cannot give one. I had to teach a SW how to give a HJ!

Kristal has been dressing hot for the past few days, making it regularly to her spot by the shop at the circle on WW. I gave her a brutal session for $50, and she passed with flying colors. She accomodated my fetish in a big way, took lots of photos and two hours of her time. Today, I just gave her the regular package, and she took it like a champ, for $30.

One thing, and I should share this, about 6 weeks ago when I picked up Crystal for first time, she was with another SW, forgot her name, they are related or good friends. When I picked up her friend, she remembered that I choose Crystal on the prior occasion, asked me if I had BBBJ with her, I said yes, she says: Oh my God! and demanded that I cover up before going any further with her. She knows more than me, but from the looks, Crystal looks fine.

Hawkeye In Md
07-05-09, 00:14
As a relative noob myself I'll see if I can help. Of course "Read the Forum". You'll hear that a lot. Spend some time with the search functions. Share your CL stories. I'd love to read them and so would lots of other folks. Finally...In the close to 3 years I've been enjoying the forum I don't believe I've ever seen a new poster ask questions and get serious answers on the first post. My advise is read read read. Share what you can, and be patient.The 2 EASIEST ways to determine if you are dealing with a girl on the clock, as opposed to an innocent civilian are;

1. Eye contact. If she makes eye contact with you as you pass her, odds are she is looking for a date.

2. The SW wave, (Sometimes immediately after the eye contact.)If she gives you the SW wave, no question about it...she wants your business.

If the woman in question doesn’t give you the look or the wave, chances are good she is civilian.

Now these aren’t hard and fast rules, allot of time, if I don’t get the gaze or the wave, but my SW sense is going off strong, I will drive around the block once and give her a second drive by. Sometimes you catch them in a bad spot where they don’t want to either A. be seen flagging you down. Or B. they might be already waiting there for another "customer".

Just like most things in life, the more experience you have, the better you get.
My biggest piece of advice for you Rookie SW mongers is this, TRUST your first instincts!! If she looks TGTBT(too good to be true), RTFF.....then she probably is. We all have that wish about finding that fresh meat clean SW who gives GFE for only a couple Jacksons, but that’s all that is...a dream.

And don’t stay locked into just one loop, the longer you linger in one area...the more you are just asking for the BPD to notice you. I typically start at B/CB loop, make 2 full rounds, then head up north to the W/W/pigtown loop, and then if still slow..I will do the c/cb loop one more time on my way home.

Be safe,

Hawkeye

Stoves Hot
07-05-09, 03:52
With a lack of work for the last few months I haven't been able to get out to hobby, but I thought I'd repost the map. http://www.google.com/maps/ms?q=Baltimore,+MD,+USA&ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&msa=0&ll=39.27851,-76.623459&spn=0.140054,0.31929&z=12&msid=114868117848324795919.0000011264f226918559b
If you searched "loop" it would have been one of the first posts made.

Eddog
07-05-09, 19:14
Ran into Reena the other night and we got on the subject of Alicia. She told me that Alicia not only bashed the guy with a frying pan but also stabbed him at least twice in the face with a knife. Her bail was set at $ 25,000.

Bjroll John
07-05-09, 21:15
I couldn't sleep last night and decided to see what was lurking Downtown. Hit Calvert & Fayette at about 2:30 this morning and it was a damn buffet of BSWs. People that know Downtown SWs know that they tend to run higher prices and they deserve to. This is Baltimore's equivalent of K Street in DC. The girls are young, attractive, clean (looking) and they dress the part. I spotted a young girl named Alicia, 5'3, 120 lbs. light skinned, wearing

Is it me but isn't that tranny town????????

Dj Hunter
07-05-09, 21:20
Is it me but isn't that tranny town????????

No, trannies usually stroll Calvert between North Ave and 25th St. The SWs I'm referring to are women, trust me, I've dated a few of them. I encourage you to stroll Baltimore, Calvert, Fayette & St. Paul (yes, that one block, where they respectively intersect) late on a Thursday or Friday night. Those are 100% women.

SirDrDunk
07-05-09, 22:54
No, trannies usually stroll Calvert between North Ave and 25th St. The SWs I'm referring to are women, trust me, I've dated a few of them. I encourage you to stroll Baltimore, Calvert, Fayette & St. Paul (yes, that one block, where they respectively intersect) late on a Thursday or Friday night. Those are 100% women.He's right those are legit women you can usually catch them around baltimore street starting at the garage by the block as well as those other areas mentioned they are on fayette all the way up to the hotel. I even metioned this in a past report of mine.

Packerman
07-06-09, 10:59
Is there any luck in the area during the week or is it just late in the week for action in that particular area? I've always cruised the washington, wilkins, cary st area and have limited expeirince toward the downtown. I tend to stick to the hot looking girl (petite body dressed to kill.)and if I don't find then I don't partake. Don't get me wrong I do settle for less but clean, good body and looks is always what I'm looking for. So with that in mind I will check out the baltimore, st. Paul block and see whats up. My travels take me up that way late tonight after midnight. Hopefully there's a few hottie's on the streets.

Wide Out
07-07-09, 22:53
I saw a SW today between monroe and 95 exit, she looks light skinned and wears white sunglasses, nice sized tits. I turned around and came back through but was gone. I saw her a while ago walking down washington with her skirt up giving a show. Anybody know who this is.

Handsfree
07-07-09, 23:43
I have never seen a set of slanted eyes on the loops before but I have seen one or two juanitas out but I have never made the pick up. can anyone direct me to something that isnt chocolate or vanilla? I have had my fill with trashy white chicks and I have a limited appetite for chocolate.

Please help! VA has action few and far between and DC is way to out and the open even though the girls are the best bang for the buck.

Benchseats Rock
07-08-09, 08:45
I have never seen a set of slanted eyes on the loops before but I have seen one or two juanitas out but I have never made the pick up. can anyone direct me to something that isnt chocolate or vanilla? I have had my fill with trashy white chicks and I have a limited appetite for chocolate.

Please help! VA has action few and far between and DC is way to out and the open even though the girls are the best bang for the buck.

Sounds like we have the same problem :)
Personally I think the closest loop with anything like you're looking for with any reliability is Philly, though Newark/Elizabeth New Jersey is much more saturated.

I tend to stick to the hot looking girl (petite body dressed to kill.)and if I don't find then I don't partake. Don't get me wrong I do settle for less but clean, good body and looks is always what I'm looking for.

If you're on the loops I wouldn't advise holding your breath. It sounds like you're more into the fantasy part of the game, I'd stick to the Block - that being said, bring your wallet. It's a hell of alot more expensive.

Bench

Hemloc26
07-08-09, 13:43

I've seen one latina or tweener working SA to the Hess. Looks nice and clean. I've heard she's a cover girl only though.

Hemloc26
07-08-09, 13:50
LE has nabbed the shooter and others in the 5yr old girl shooting on WW. LE presents this afternoon was moderate. Saw 3 WSW but none were looking good. Hopefully the market will rebound soon.

Dj Hunter
07-08-09, 19:54

I'd try Camden, NJ. Latina heaven.

Ricky Raccoon
07-08-09, 21:24
So I decided to take a stoll, wanted to see what WW has to offer. I have noticed there is little to offer in terms of the quality of looks. At one point, you could find sw's that were hot. For whatever reason, they are not, to be ever so kind, pretty. But I digress from my point...

On the loop, met up with Amber, wsw, with large juggggs. I noticed two things immediately: the track marks and the fact she was high as the space shuttle. She was ever so paranoid, asking me if I was a cop, as she was touching junior the entire way. At one point, she checked my waist, asking where is my gun and badge. So, we got the my spot, negotiated pics and a bbbj. Service was great, but she was in a hurry, rushing me. When it came to the pics, she changed her mind. Here we go. My mistake was paying for tuition up front. Lesson learned. If they are high, 25-50% of the tuition before and the rest after. If they seem honest (relative term subject to interpretation), then I will provide them with the tuition up front.
Anyway, attached is her picture. I'll visit her ONLY when she is not flying in the clouds.....she was a huge a pain in the "Jennifer Lopez".....

Ricky

Subzero2
07-08-09, 22:50
On the loop, met up with Amber, wsw, with large juggggs. I noticed two things immediately: the track marks and the fact she was high as the space shuttle. She was ever so paranoid, asking me if I was a cop, as she was touching junior the entire way. At one point, she checked my waist, asking where is my gun and badge. So, we got the my spot, negotiated pics and a bbbj. Service was great, but she was in a hurry, rushing me. When it came to the pics, she changed her mind. I have done Amber for $10 once, $20 a dozen times, and took countless pics of her kitty. She is a solid performer when she is not high, not in a rush, not greedy, so that leaves you with the few occasions at the right time.

Her hygiene is acceptable, but on more than one occasion she wiped the cum with her hand on her body, without using a napkin, as if it was lotion. She told me that she stopped taking HIV tests over a year ago, because she does not want to know.

Here is a pic of her.

Sexmoron
07-09-09, 00:47
Damn, RR, what happened to your dick?

It must have died and only psychic hoes can blow you.

That's a ghost dick!

;o)

Alphonse Smith
07-09-09, 03:29
Wednesday night around 1 PM I check out Wilken and pick up Debbie. She is older but have a great personality. We settle for a BBBJ and while her skill is not the best she did not rush.

J0811
07-09-09, 07:11
Great photo thanks.

Is she on the WW loop?

Booty Pirate
07-09-09, 08:58
Did anyone out yesterday riding the CB/B loop at about dinner time notice the two SWs making laps around Pontiac and Patapsco? The older one was taller and a really cute younger one who looked almost Latina or Italian. They were both carrying plastic bags and eating something. I paid litte attention to the older one but I think she had auburn colored hair with a kind of 80's street hooker vibe going on. The younger one had a skirt or shorts and short heeled shoes. She was rockin'.

A fellow monger stopped along Pontiac near 5th and the younger one approached the car, but did not get in.

As far as I was concerned, the younger one who looked like she was probably in her late teens to early 20's, was TGTBT - and you know what that usually means....

Overall, there was plenty out and about with all sizes and flavors to choose from.

BP

VanDriver
07-09-09, 09:45
So I decided to take a stoll, wanted to see what WW has to offer. I have noticed there is little to offer in terms of the quality of looks. At one point, you could find sw's that were hot. For whatever reason, they are not, to be ever so kind, pretty. But I digress from my point...

On the loop, met up with Amber, wsw, with large juggggs. I noticed two things immediately: the track marks and the fact she was high as the space shuttle. She was ever so paranoid, asking me if I was a cop, as she was touching junior the entire way. At one point, she checked my waist, asking where is my gun and badge. So, we got the my spot, negotiated pics and a bbbj. Service was great, but she was in a hurry, rushing me. When it came to the pics, she changed her mind. Here we go. My mistake was paying for tuition up front. Lesson learned. If they are high, 25-50% of the tuition before and the rest after. If they seem honest (relative term subject to interpretation), then I will provide them with the tuition up front.
Anyway, attached is her picture. I'll visit her ONLY when she is not flying in the clouds.....she was a huge a pain in the "Jennifer Lopez".....

Ricky

Well, at least you have the memories of her mammories. Those things are perfect. If I could design some from scratch, those titties would be my #1 design... Large hangers and large arealas... Absolutely beautiful.

However, a damn shame that she is an astronaut.

Van

Kitt1
07-09-09, 10:53
I saw them at ~12:30 PM walking down Monroe just past Wash blvd towards the parkway. I thought they may have been walking to the makeshift memorial where the the hit n run occured on the ramp but they must have been headed to Brooklyn. Thats a pretty good walk but I am sure they got a ride considering the short shorts the younger latina girl had on. I passed them twice just to watch the canatalopes in the back of her shorts bounce. I too was curious how old she was so my bigger brain thought better. The older one was a bit "worn" for my tastes.

Did anyone out yesterday riding the CB/B loop at about dinner time notice the two SWs making laps around Pontiac and Patapsco? The older one was taller and a really cute younger one who looked almost Latina or Italian. They were both carrying plastic bags and eating something. I paid litte attention to the older one but I think she had auburn colored hair with a kind of 80's street hooker vibe going on. The younger one had a skirt or shorts and short heeled shoes. She was rockin'.

A fellow monger stopped along Pontiac near 5th and the younger one approached the car, but did not get in.

As far as I was concerned, the younger one who looked like she was probably in her late teens to early 20's, was TGTBT - and you know what that usually means....

Overall, there was plenty out and about with all sizes and flavors to choose from.

BP

FlyGuyEddie007
07-09-09, 13:00
I have done Amber for $10 once, $20 a dozen times, and took countless pics of her kitty. She is a solid performer when she is not high, not in a rush, not greedy, so that leaves you with the few occasions at the right time.

Her hygiene is acceptable, but on more than one occasion she wiped the cum with her hand on her body, without using a napkin, as if it was lotion. She told me that she stopped taking HIV tests over a year ago, because she does not want to know.

Here is a pic of her.Well post some pics of her that you have let see.

Baltimonger
07-09-09, 16:30
Damn, RR, what happened to your dick?

It must have died and only psychic hoes can blow you.

That's a ghost dick!

;o)

He used to have a beer bottle they sucked on;)
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=372112&postcount=721

Amber is fucking smokin' right out of jail.

Booty Pirate
07-09-09, 19:19
I too was curious how old she was so my bigger brain thought better. The older one was a bit "worn" for my tastes.

I totally agree with you Kitt1. The older one was definitely "worn", while I questioned the age of the younger (looking) one. She was hot and she certainly did make those short shorts... uhhh, jiggle.

Man, if you saw them way down there, then they must've gotten a ride. The younger one had heels on.

Anyone else see them or have anything on them?

BP

Milfsalot
07-10-09, 01:33
Thanks for the report and the pics, but am I the only one who thinks those tits SUCK?

Or atleast they are far from being worthy of the title "Juggs"

Big Red50
07-10-09, 01:47
Well I got tired of suffering from Iraq PTSD Pootang Twat Sucking Deficiency, SF can appreciate this. I was riding down Patapsco Ave just after lunch and my Mongers Eye spotted a fine looking Latina girl with these long legs up to her ass. Now I was not really mongering, forgive me we are always mongering, but I really had somewhere to go. The civilian and non-pro freaks have been keeping me busy so after talking to BSR I thought I should put my Mongers book on the wall and keep my union card current. LOL

Any way I stopped, she hopped in and started to play, you know it R U A COP; after groping her for 3 blocks she relaxed. Says her name is Angel, not her real name I bet. But boys she is fine looking 22 years old, tall 5’-6” about 100lbs 34B-24-34 and I mean long legs up to her ass, medium brown hair, pretty with a slight accent US born I guess. She did not talk much this is a fucking plus with SW’s.

To the notel and when she undressed her body was beautiful with out a mark, very tight body. I sucked her pretty tits and her pussy was sweet as butter, I usually do not eat street meat; but this one was sweet, appeared a little awkward and inexperienced. Angel had a banging body an 8 or 9 on the Dr Monger Scale. She only offered a half assed CBJ she losses points here. Started CG what a tight little pussy, then she asked me to hit it doggie, she got into this with good fuck back and it did not take me long to pop no vitamin V so this was a one shot deal. 2 jacks with a jack tip, she was that fine, I have digits for trusted SR members known to me, I got to know you for this one.
Angel(not her real name) Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 8/9/8/7 Service lost points for CBJ I think after a few dates I could negotiate a BBBJ put the skills still are not there.

Dropped her of and was now hankering for some BBBJCIM, continued down to BP and saw Shannon out, I still had the notel so why not she looked a little lean but did the deed for standard tuition.
Shannon(probably her real name) Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 7/6/9/7.

Balmer ain’t changed a bit
Big Red

Ricky Raccoon
07-10-09, 22:51
Amber is fucking smokin' right out of jail.

Exactly.....she told me she was just released and was scared, as she did not want to go back.

Thanks for the report and the pics, but am I the only one who thinks those tits SUCK?

Or atleast they are far from being worthy of the title "Juggs"

Well, well Mr. Milfsalot,
they hang a little low, but at least there was some volume there. The sw's I have seen either have pancake tits, or are ranking members of the itty bitty titty committee. Once in a while, you may find an awesome pair on the loop, but they are limited. If you are looking for better, try the sw's by the strip clubs, the DC scene, or the two online sites. Bottom line, you are going to have to cough up some krugerrands for a pair of quality tits.

I am trying to be the photographer, not the subject in the photos. I was told I should tap the forehead of a sw with my beer bottle. I'm not going to, as shock trauma is just too busy these days ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you mongers enjoyed the pic.

Ricky

Lindo
07-11-09, 09:41
Exactly. She told me she was just released and was scared, as she did not want to go back.

Well, well Mr. Milfsalot,

They hang a little low, but at least there was some volume there. The SW's I have seen either have pancake tits, or are ranking members of the itty bitty titty committee. Once in a while, you may find an awesome pair on the loop, but they are limited. If you are looking for better, try the SW's by the strip clubs, the DC scene, or the two online sites. Bottom line, you are going to have to cough up some krugerrands for a pair of quality tits.

I am trying to be the photographer, not the subject in the photos. I was told I should tap the forehead of a SW with my beer bottle. I'm not going to, as shock trauma is just too busy these days

Anyway, I'm glad you mongers enjoyed the pic.

RickyAmber. A lot can be said about her. If she is desperate enough she will do half and half for ten. And I do agree about her attitude, if she is high or not. I met her when she had some weight on her. Now she is much skinner and perhaps may be preparing for the inevitable- vacation in one Maryland' s "country clubs" paid by taxpayers.

One thing I will add is that she is tight. Twenty-six, no kids, but a hardcore druggie. And when she is not high she is a treat- great head and a great lay, about a gfe.

Big Red50
07-11-09, 10:36

Ricky

Hey RR

I have known Amber in the biblical sense.

I think her tits are nice. With the behavior you described, she must have done a big blast of rock before she came out, she is a pipehead and jockey. She should have come down in 20-30 minutes and the experience is much better until she startrs jonesing for more.

Thanks for the pics

Big Red

Lindo
07-11-09, 15:01
Cruising down Wilkens Avenue last week, I spotted a fairly good-looking strawberry-blond redhead walking. I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and got in.

She introduced herself as Dawn and was on her way to the methadone program. I said I would take her and she was grateful. We started talking and she asked what I was up to. I told her nothing. She smiled. I asked if she was a real redhead and she said yes. I told her to show me. She replied that she was shaven. Let me see, I said. She did and I petted that shaven kitty of a nice 39 year-old woman

She then asked if I was a cop and I said no and she moved her hand to inside my pants and stroked me. She then shared that she used be do tricks all the time for drugs, but has been cleaned for six months. That was good I said. She also shared that she now lives with a jealous boyfriend who is controlling. She also admitted that she still does tricks from time to time.

We talked more and she asked how much is this ride was going to cost. She suggested her bus fare and a blowjob. Great, I said. We got to the methadone clinic and she said not to leave her. I told her not to leave me. Well, she came back. We found a spot and she gave me a luscious blowjob. Nice and slow, fast when needed, and slurped like a good trooper. I dropped her off near her house and we agreed for me to take her to the clinic again in a couple days. I told her I would like a lay and she said bring a condom.

Well, a couple days later, I met her at the spot but she was not there. So I cruised around for other prospects and returned to Wilkens where I encountered Dawn, again on her way to the clinic. She was happy to see me and I told her I had a condom this time. This time she had some makeup on and some shorts. She also said it was her birthday today and I wished a good one. She grinned and said she’ll give five dollars for a ride, a BJ, and a lay. Really great.

Took her down to the clinic and she got medicated. Found a spot and got out of the car near some woods. She gave me five and ordered me to strip. She playfully asked where her blanket was. Again, she was great with her mouth and got me nice and ready to hit her twat. She assumed the doggie style position and we went at it. Within a few minutes she came, I pulled out and she was puddling.

She asked if I had came and told her it was her and I still needed to nut. I played with her ta-tas, slapped her ass, and grabbed her hair. She said harder and I pounded her harder. She came again when I did. I took off the rubber and she kissed my peter. We made plans again to meet again, but for whatever reason I have not seen her. If I do, a ride for some medicine, and then a ride on my member.

Again, I was just cruising, this time on Dundalk Avenue, not really looking for some action. Well, I saw this hot, leggy blond walking. I looped around and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was actually going to catch the bus to Wilkens Ave. I said I would take her and she agreed.

She introduced herself as Amy and said she needed to make $500 to bail her boyfriend out and Wilkens was her best bet. She asked if I could contribute and I stated I had like a few bucks ($5) and could not afford her. She then responded by saying that since I was giving her a ride to the other side of town she would work with me. I told her I would prefer a lay and she asked where we could do this.

I told her I knew a spot and arrived there quickly. Amy was very talkative, nice, and pretty smart. She said that she ends up with guys that just make her worse. She told me that she was 29, no kids, and had been clean for six months, but then her and her jailed boyfriend started using again. She said that she stays at her father’s and just started walking the streets again.

She took out a baby wipe and cleaned my peter. She stripped and cleaned her twat. She took my peter in her mouth and gave a pretty good BJ. She strapped me and then I stuck in missionary. She came and I asked her to turn doggy. I hit that for awhile and I then asked if I could finish in her mouth and she agreed. She swallowed and we were off.

Amy was a nice one, as I learned from the experience and driving her to her destination. She asked me if I would pick her up and take her back after she was done and I agreed, but she never called. Hopefully, this leggy hot-blond will just leave the streets.

Bawlerz
07-11-09, 21:23
Just thought I'd post some fun pics of girls from the other day. The blonde with her butt hanging out was scrathing at her feet like a complete geekin freak. I didn't partake, I don't mess with street meat anymore. But just thought I'd have a little fun with the camera.

Subzero2
07-11-09, 21:33
Lorilee is serving some time, with a court date in a couple of weeks!! I was with her countless times, great attitude even when high. Complains too much about the anal, but submits for .2 more. I had an incident where I saw her about 3 months ago (looked older under the sunlight), asked her for a ride (not her car), she said she CAN'T. How much she could change to say CAN'T. For a short time, I thought judgment day has arrived.

Different subject, there was a newbie on WW a couple of days ago. I think I have seen her the day before, long legs, early 20s, brunette, any reports?

Last, by popular request, I am posting this picture of the kitty of this WW work horse. Anyone who has done her would remember those meat curtains :)

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78459

Blackdawn
07-12-09, 00:15
Just thought I'd post some fun pics of girls from the other day. The blonde with her butt hanging out was scrathing at her feet like a complete geekin freak. I didn't partake, I don't mess with street meat anymore. But just thought I'd have a little fun with the camera.The one on the right sucks! she is a straight fiend and on a scale of 1-10 for BJ'S she's a 3! worthless street meat!

Saee77
07-12-09, 14:08
Hey, I am new in this hobby, the other night I saw a girl with nice legs and pulled over, she asked for $, before I could negotiate she asked me if I knew (she is a man and everything)! I was surprised and she got out of my car.

How can you know the real girls?

They look alike!

Blackdawn
07-12-09, 18:35
Hey, I am new in this hobby, the other night I saw a girl with nice legs and pulled over, she asked for $, before I could negotiate she asked me if I knew (she is a man and everything)! I was surprised and she got out of my car.

They look alike!Ugh yeah! The real girls usually have this little thing in between there legs called a vagina! And they also usually have boobs and talk with a femine voice! Thats usually how I tell the girls from the boys!

Saee77
07-12-09, 19:46
Ugh yeah! The real girls usually have this little thing in between there legs called a vagina! And they also usually have boobs and talk with a femine voice! Thats usually how I tell the girls from the boys!Really ? good to know that u can see their vaginae in the dark ! FYI : all have boobs , hair , and the voice can deceive u too, thanks to the hormones!

Dj Hunter
07-12-09, 22:02

They look alike!

You're going to get flamed for this, but most people are hypocrites anyway. There have been times that I've been so insanely horny, I'd see a figure in the distance and not know it was a man until they were in my car and up close. Something always tips you off that they're men. There are times when it's extremely hard to tell (yes, believe it or not, there are men on these streets that are doing a scarily good job of pretending) but way more often then not, their manly character slips out in some way. Just watch what locations you monger in, as some are completely TV infested.

Subzero2
07-12-09, 22:25
You're going to get flamed for this, but most people are hypocrites anyway. There have been times that I've been so insanely horny, I'd see a figure in the distance and not know it was a man until they were in my car and up close. Something always tips you off that they're men. There are times when it's extremely hard to tell (yes, believe it or not, there are men on these streets that are doing a scarily good job of pretending) but way more often then not, their manly character slips out in some way. Just watch what locations you monger in, as some are completely TV infested.Beware of a TV on Washington Blvd, mixed race, round face, black hair, great simile until she/he gets into your car. Turns nasty when you try to kick him/her out. He/she has a speech problem, perhaps it is the lip injections which are noticeable.

My new friend from Pig Town called me 4:30 AM today from Central Booking. She was arrested on prostitution charges last night. I went over there at 11:30 AM and was told that bail will be set after she sees the DA. I went outside for a drink when my phone range and it was her number! She was lucky to go through the walk thru.

My question, what prompts the DA to prosecute once, then drop the charges the next time? Is it related to evidence, or is it th work load?

Handsfree
07-12-09, 23:36

They look alike! you just haven't been around them long enough. I lived in a place where trannies were everywhere. Hell, you could go to mcdonalds and the "girl" taking your order was an obvious pre-op.

Two things:

If they haven't had any surgery, you will see an adams apple even with the more effeminate ones. Look at the hands and check the feet. In proportion to height, men have larger hands and feet then women. Listen to the voice (especially when they laugh or yell) a mans voice cannot be hidden.

If they HAVE had surgery, then you will notice the scars on the face (usually to thin the jaw, smooth the brow line, and adams apple. Even with heavy androgen therapy, the tits will not look womanly without implants. And they almost always go too big (so you will see very firm, upright, rounded breasts). Also feel the ass and hips for implants.

Last, these "girls" will always where more makeup then real girls and also try to make their voice higher then other girls, so if you see someone that is just peculiarly, effeminate then start looking for these signs. Now if you are uncontrollably horny. Take a BJ. You would be surprised. The best head I have ever received was from a post-op asian t-girl.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Handsfree
07-12-09, 23:43
Well I got tired of suffering from Iraq PTSD Pootang Twat Sucking Deficiency, SF can appreciate this. I was riding down Patapsco Ave just after lunch and my Mongers Eye spotted a fine looking Latina girl with these long legs up to her ass. Now I was not really mongering, forgive me we are always mongering, but I really had somewhere to go. The civilian and non-pro freaks have been keeping me busy so after talking to BSR I thought I should put my Mongers book on the wall and keep my union card current. LOL

Any way I stopped, she hopped in and started to play, you know it R U A COP; after groping her for 3 blocks she relaxed. Says her name is Angel, not her real name I bet. But boys she is fine looking 22 years old, tall 5’-6” about 100lbs 34B-24-34 and I mean long legs up to her ass, medium brown hair, pretty with a slight accent US born I guess. She did not talk much this is a fucking plus with SW’s.

To the notel and when she undressed her body was beautiful with out a mark, very tight body. I sucked her pretty tits and her pussy was sweet as butter, I usually do not eat street meat; but this one was sweet, appeared a little awkward and inexperienced. Angel had a banging body an 8 or 9 on the Dr Monger Scale. She only offered a half assed CBJ she losses points here. Started CG what a tight little pussy, then she asked me to hit it doggie, she got into this with good fuck back and it did not take me long to pop no vitamin V so this was a one shot deal. 2 jacks with a jack tip, she was that fine, I have digits for trusted SR members known to me, I got to know you for this one.

Angel(not her real name) Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 8/9/8/7 Service lost points for CBJ I think after a few dates I could negotiate a BBBJ put the skills still are not there.

Dropped her of and was now hankering for some BBBJCIM, continued down to BP and saw Shannon out, I still had the notel so why not she looked a little lean but did the deed for standard tuition.

Balmer ain’t changed a bit

Big RedWhere on patapsco?

Any more info on how to find here again?

Blackdawn
07-13-09, 01:03
Really ? good to know that u can see their vaginae in the dark ! FYI : all have boobs , hair , and the voice can deceive u too, thanks to the hormones!Most straight guys can usually tell the difference between a woman and a man! If that is really too hard for you to see the difference maybe your gay and don't even know it! Because I really have never had a problem telling the difference buddy!

SirDrDunk
07-13-09, 04:07
I was bored Saturday night so I went out on a stroll saw pretty much the same thing on wilkens. Made my way down to carey ramsey etc saw a couple of new faces but they did'nt suit my taste. Then I came across this older chick and thinking I was going to be in for a good time it turned out to be a so-so- affair. As I was riding down carey I spotted this older chick so I was like hell yeah older chicks are usually easy to get along with and don't rush, boy was I wrong. This woman's name was Connie a WSW with blonde hair that is cut short. She said she was in her early 50's and have been out for years. After the pick-up was made negotiations opened. A jack for a BJ I was cool with that thinking I was going to get some awesome head anyway. I mean the love muscle was locked and loaded before we got to the spot. I was kind of in a hurry and wanted to get my grove on quick and fast. So I did something that I normally don't do, I paid upfront first. Connie's mic was not bad at all good suction, rhtyhm etc. But this is were things got crazy in the middle of her mic work she stops and says I quit because I could'nt come fast enough for her. I don't know why but for some reason I thought about the movie A League of their own when Tom Hanks said there's no crying in baseball. I came at her with this line there's no quitting when you're giving a BJ. She started back and finished me to completion. I dropped her off around Carey and as I drove away thought about her stopping like that. Got a good laugh about it and went on home. Would I repeat I don't know I do know for a woman her age she had a nice pair of tits that I would'nt mind doing the porn star pop on.

Happy One
07-13-09, 12:35
You didnt catch up with Angel & company? She was out n about Ramsey between Calhoun & the circle. Brought a new girl to dating by the name of Autum. Way to heavy for me even though she never dated before.
Pretty much same old shit on the loop. LE was doing stings & sweeps Saturday & evening. Be real careful out there, its getting to be a jungle & LE doesnt care who they F with.

Bjx727
07-13-09, 19:43
Trying to figure out the lingo, and also, if someone would point me in a direction of where start finding girls, and tips on being safe.

Thank you and be safe.

SirDrDunk
07-13-09, 20:18
You didnt catch up with Angel & company? She was out n about Ramsey between Calhoun & the circle. Brought a new girl to dating by the name of Autum. Way to heavy for me even though she never dated before.
Pretty much same old shit on the loop. LE was doing stings & sweeps Saturday & evening. Be real careful out there, its getting to be a jungle & LE doesnt care who they F with.You know happy I've been out late at night looking for her have'nt came across her yet about what time have you seen her?

Subzero2
07-13-09, 21:45
Took a drive on WW where it was full fiesta. Many new faces, old faces too. I like it when I have choices, but nothing like LA where they hang around in small groups, and come rushing to your car the minute you stop.

Yesterday it was a newbie from the east side called Amy. Great body, young, tight, lousy skills, booze smell all over, but looked clean. This evening it was April. April was skilled, but lagged in the looks aspect. Coming back I saw an older newbie.

Has anyone tried red head Sue? she is older than the rest, but answers nicely. Also, what is the deal with Julez, face looked decent, but when she put her arms on my window to talk, I could not help noticing scabies?! or other etching marks on both arms, a half missing left index finger too :)

The girls I talked to say not enough Johns, so $10 gets you a long way. LE is out and about, but busy with real stuff.

This is my second try to upload the mystery snatch, and 3 all time favorites. The mystery snatch comes from WW, the favorites are from WWW.

Handsfree
07-13-09, 23:36
So I'm the one who gets the written warning?

Member #4061
07-14-09, 02:04
Hooked up with Belinda yesterday. WSW in her mid 40s with dirty blond hair 5'5 130lb. She was pleasant enough and seemed trust worthy considering her occupation. I don't know if I'd repeat. She seems like someone who would rush and complain, but she does have that cb phat ass milf thing going on which I kinda like. She did state she could have used more paper after the fact which she did not get. While we were together, I received a text message
that read BBBJ-CDS

standard reply

Member #4061
07-14-09, 02:33
We need to clear something up about the downtown area. There are no TVs in the downtown area. They are not allowed down there. They get beat down and arrested when lurking down that far. DJ Hunter has done a great job reporting from the downtown area. Please see reports of distinction for a great post. The best looking black talent in Baltimore can be found there. If you don't like good looking talented BSWs than downtown is not for you. When the block lets out, it's like a fish bowl. You can grab what ever you like. It will set you back 50-500 depending on what you want, how long you want it, how hot she is, how hot you are, you get the idea. Again, in the downtown area surrounding the block there are no TVs, so you don't have to worry about avoiding them. Also, there is the occasional white woman who is asking too much. You can find comparable white women on the loops for less than half the rate. You cannot find comparable Black women on the loops because they don't hit the loops. They find it perfectly acceptable to hook-up under the cloak of darkness downtown, but you'll almost never see them on the loops. Most of the Black women on the loops are tore up as you guys may or may not know.

The Charles Village area has the largest transgender/homosexual population in the metro area. Avoid that area at all costs. The streets to avoid are Charles/Calvert/St Paul from North to 33rd. To be safe avoid anything north of the train station.

Dj Hunter
07-14-09, 17:31
We need to clear something up about the downtown area. There are no TVs in the downtown area. They are not allowed down there. They get beat down and arrested when lurking down that far. DJ Hunter has done a great job reporting from the downtown area. Please see reports of distinction for a great post. The best looking black talent in Baltimore can be found there. If you don't like good looking talented BSWs than downtown is not for you. When the block lets out, it's like a fish bowl. You can grab what ever you like. It will set you back 50-500 depending on what you want, how long you want it, how hot she is, how hot you are, you get the idea. Again, in the downtown area surrounding the block there are no TVs, so you don't have to worry about avoiding them. Also, there is the occasional white woman who is asking too much. You can find comparable white women on the loops for less than half the rate. You cannot find comparable Black women on the loops because they don't hit the loops. They find it perfectly acceptable to hook-up under the cloak of darkness downtown, but you'll almost never see them on the loops. Most of the Black women on the loops are tore up as you guys may or may not know.

The Charles Village area has the largest transgender/homosexual population in the metro area. Avoid that area at all costs. The streets to avoid are Charles/Calvert/St Paul from North to 33rd. To be safe avoid anything north of the train station.

Thanks for clearing that up Slim. There's plenty of talent Downtown, and I've had more than a few memorable experiences down there. I remember one SW telling me that the TVs weren't allowed down that far. I'm guessing its an unspoken rule they have. From my experience, it seems that Thursday through Saturday nights are the best times to monger this area, and the talent usually hits full force after 11:30. Other nights can still produce some talent, but it usually has to be later on in the night or wee hours of the morning. The cost has kept me from frequenting the other loops as much, but I consider it a treat to get a Downtown worker every now and then. Just note that many will not want to venture far away. It's like a law amongst them. I've gotten a few to come with me back to my apartment, but the pricier alternative is to hit the Midtown Hotel on St. Paul below Read Street for $50/hr. Snag a girl for $70-$80, pay the $50, you still have an attractive SW to spend some time with and you're still under the price of an escort or even a handjob from your favorite strip club (some of the girls are off-the-clock Blockettes anyway). If you live close by or you convince a girl to go to your place, or even better, she has a place, you're really doing good.

Of course, I have had the occasional bad experience. Bad attitudes prevail no matter where you monger. But overall it's much easier to get a good looking SW down there than anywhere else in this city. Prices are higher, but you gotta treat yourself every now and then.

Happy One
07-14-09, 20:34
Sue is a real sweet heart to date if your looking for a quality relaxing date. She takes her time to please, can go on top, bottom, what ever. Breasts alittle down & alittle pouch, but you can relax with her & enjoy.
SirDunk, Angel generally around her usual spots 6:30, 7:30 time during the week, earlier on weekends if she comes over from Harford county area.
Starting to see some different older faces trying to pickup a couple dollars without the old man knowing about it. Ran across a nice 24 year old, alittle thick, but right talented. Every now & then I like to put the big girls on top to get the kinks out of my back. LE still really runnin wild though, so be careful.

Ricky Raccoon
07-14-09, 21:25
This is a question for all:
there was a WSW out today about 2pm. She was wearing an all black dress, black hair, very beautiful. Probably B cups, small, petite frame. Anyone knows who she is? I was about to call 911, 'cause she was smoking HOT!!!!

Ricky

Justlooking82
07-14-09, 23:01
Well,

After reading this board for about 6 months now, next week I will go on my first run. I am more accustomed to CL but since things have changed over there its either call a "friend" which can get boring or take all of the great information you guys have provided and go out and explore. Wish me luck and of course if I am able to I will provide pics as many of you have.

JL82

Junojuno2000
07-15-09, 00:23
Just got back from the loop. Actually a semi-loop since I didn't have a GPS and hadn't recently rtff (only recalled Washington and S. Canton). I somehow ended up at N. Hilton/Liberty Heights intersection when I started to back track. I did not see any activity on this semi-loop from 10-11. But I did see 2 WSW on Washington about half mile north of S. Canton, near dunkin donuts. The cute one was wearing white shorts and blue shirt, might have been a few months pregnant but I did not get a clear look. The other one was wearing an orange shirt and was heavy set. I Passed them three times between 10 and 11, but ended up not sweeping either up since I thought it was awkward that they hadn't been picked up for a whole hour.

FromUnder
07-15-09, 01:05

there was a WSW out today about 2pm. She was wearing an all black dress, black hair, very beautiful. Probably B cups, small, petite frame. Anyone knows who she is? I was about to call 911, 'cause she was smoking HOT!

RickyI pulled over asked her to get in she said her prices start at 60 she had her BF/pimp right by her side whole scene looked fishy so I just drove away without saying anything circled the block looked like there was undercover around the corner could have been a sting or maybe they were doing something else.I must agree she looked too good to be working.

FromUnder
07-15-09, 01:27

Balmer ain’t changed a bit.

Big RedAngels a good find she lives in Elicott City met her a couple years back by the SA. The first time I met her she tried to tax me a C note needless to say I passed her up. 2nd time around she was down to standard tuition and she does have a smoking body!

Member #4061
07-15-09, 01:55
Just got back from the loop. Actually a semi-loop since I didn't have a GPS and hadn't recently rtff (only recalled Washington and S. Canton). I somehow ended up at N. Hilton/Liberty Heights intersection when I started to back track. I did not see any activity on this semi-loop from 10-11. But I did see 2 WSW on Washington about half mile north of S. Canton, near dunkin donuts. The cute one was wearing white shorts and blue shirt, might have been a few months pregnant but I did not get a clear look. The other one was wearing an orange shirt and was heavy set. I Passed them three times between 10 and 11, but ended up not sweeping either up since I thought it was awkward that they hadn't been picked up for a whole hour.

A left on Bloomingdale/Clifton and a right on Garrison would have led you to some SWs. It's probably a good thing you didn't find them. You don't belong that far north with your lack of experience. You're going to get yourself shot. You may not have a GPS or map book, but you do have internet. Go to google maps and memorize the streets from the satellite image, and use this board as a guide. You'll even be able to see what streets are one way/two way. You can even find parking spots that way. Do yourself a favor and read all the threads before you go bouncing around the city at 10-12 at night. The last thing you want to do is ask some chick on the side of the road if she's a sw in NW Baltimore in the middle of the night. You're going to find yourself in a world of shit!

Be careful very careful

Slim

Brent J66
07-15-09, 10:09
I may not get taken seriously on this, but I really would love to hear the results.

How many Johns, lets say in the last 5 years, have been busted by LE in the Balt. Region? This could include self or someone you personally know. Not interested in what you read in the Balt. Sun, because you don't know if that john was smart or an idiot. Also I am talking about SW, not escorts or CL, that is a whole different game.

Obviously we all know, and have had, SWs that spent time in the penn. On a daily basis they have to place themselves in risky situations to do what they do. Even the most experienced run high risk of being picked up by LE.

Yet here is the premise of my question: I have the philosophy that if a john follows all of the basic mongering rules, has his wits about him in keeping his eyes out for LE and is just not plain stupid, while it is still possible, it is extremely difficult for LE to catch johns.

If you think I am an idiot and naive. Say so. You think I am pretty accurate. Say so. I really want to know how solid my philosophy is, and I can not think of a better group to ask!

Member #4061
07-15-09, 11:30
A left on Bloomingdale/Clifton and a right on Garrison would have led you to some SWs. It's probably a good thing you didn't find them. You don't belong that far north with your lack of experience. You're going to get yourself shot. You may not have a GPS or map book, but you do have internet. Go to google maps and memorize the streets from the satellite image, and use this board as a guide. You'll even be able to see what streets are one way/two way. You can even find parking spots that way. Do yourself a favor and read all the threads before you go bouncing around the city at 10-12 at night. The last thing you want to do is ask some chick on the side of the road if she's a sw in NW Baltimore in the middle of the night. You're going to find yourself in a world of shit!

Be careful very careful

Slim

-Pertaining to the SWs you saw JunoJuno2000...
If they were out there for an hour without a pickup, they are either, bad at what they do, rip-off artists, civilians, or damn ugly. A good sws feet only touch the ground a few minutes at a time. A cop would have made an arrest or stop in that time. They could have been looking for a pickup together which chases most mongers off. Don't pack two SWs in your car unless you can control them. It's a fucking head ache. Two minds working together to part you of your money is always worst than one. Leave that two on one thing to the porn stars. It goes without saying to never allow their 'boyfriend' or 'son' in the car.

Baltimonger
07-15-09, 15:18
Just type 1229 Bayard St. Baltimore, MD 21230 into google maps, and it'll put you at SW ground zero. Nice guy lives there, ask him where to find the hoes.

Ricky Raccoon
07-15-09, 17:33
I pulled over asked her to get in she said her prices start at 60 she had her BF/pimp right by her side whole scene looked fishy so I just drove away without saying anything circled the block looked like there was undercover around the corner could have been a sting or maybe they were doing something else.I must agree she looked too good to be working.

I did not see anything I could recognize as LE, however, I had a string suspicion something was going on. My finely calibrated LE detection system (brain, common sense, intuition, etc) told me to leave the area.
I have to say there is a rise in ULE presence; there are times where ULE are using marked cars. WTF? Gathering info from the SW's, there was yet another person shot. It is just uncharacteristically too much LE around. It's not the end of the month. Something else must be going on. Any ideas?

Totally unrelated, a pedestrian was struck by a school bus on Tuesday afternoon. Yes, it was a yellow school bus.

Just be careful out there.

Ricky

BTW, what ever happened to the female monger we had on the board? I remember her from about 2-3 years back.....

Baltimonger
07-15-09, 18:01
BTW, what ever happened to the female monger we had on the board? I remember her from about 2-3 years back.....

Do you mean Bratt? She got her ass beat.

Eddog
07-15-09, 20:11
I think that's good advice, but would add that if the SW looks real good; there's a very good chance it isn't. Pass it up.

Many years ago I almost got nailed. I was S/B on Broadway and spotted a real treat in a dark green very form fitting sweater and very tight jeans. She was wig wagging to the extent I thought she was trying to land an F-16 on a Carrier. As I passed by and just by chance I looked off my left front fender and there were two P/C LE's trying to become one with the wall they were along side. Lesson learned!

Green Shadow
07-15-09, 21:42
Just type 1229 Bayard St. Baltimore, MD 21230 into google maps, and it'll put you at SW ground zero. Nice guy lives there, ask him where to find the hoes.

You must be talking about our friend, Sassy Sebastian!

GS

Baltimonger
07-15-09, 22:14
You must be talking about our friend, Sassy Sebastian!

GS
Here are him and his buddies at work cleaning up the hood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9V0MwGt_RE&feature=related

SirDrDunk
07-16-09, 01:11
Sue is a real sweet heart to date if your looking for a quality relaxing date. She takes her time to please, can go on top, bottom, what ever. Breasts alittle down & alittle pouch, but you can relax with her & enjoy. SirDunk, Angel generally around her usual spots 6:30, 7:30 time during the week, earlier on weekends if she comes over from Harford county area.

Starting to see some different older faces trying to pickup a couple dollars without the old man knowing about it. Ran across a nice 24 year old, alittle thick, but right talented. Every now & then I like to put the big girls on top to get the kinks out of my back. LE still really runnin wild though, so be careful.Yeah Happy I hooked up with Sue a few weeks ago forgot to report about it. Was pretty good. I saw Angel Tuesday around 12 in the afternoon she must of had her sugar daddy's car s nice ride I must admit. Short conversation she got out gave me a hug and took off, told me she'll be seeing me so I took that as a you will get some ass soon. I even saw the girl you were talking about only seen her from the neck up but she looked like she would eat a brother.

Blackdawn
07-17-09, 00:02
Picked her up earlier tonight in CB! Petite about 5'5" 125! She gets in and immediately starts blabbing on about needing some liquor and talking about how her mom kicked her out for doing oxycontin! So im thinking to myself either she is gonna be trouble or im gonna have to here her mouth for the next ten minutes until we get to the spot! I was a little annoyed by the fact she wouldnt shut up! Then she kept asking me if we could stop so she could get some vodka! I told her after we were done,then she said she wanted it now, so im thinking either she wants my money so she can dip out or she is really that big of a fiend! So finally i got her to wait! settled on two jacks for FS! Was actually pretty good besides the fact she kept complaining how hot she was! Would repeat! did not get digits!

Butchers Hill
07-17-09, 12:47
Cruising down Wilkens Avenue last week, I spotted a fairly good-looking strawberry-blond redhead walking. I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and got in.

She introduced herself as Dawn and was on her way to the methadone program. I said I would take her and she was grateful. We started talking and she asked what I was up to. I told her nothing. She smiled. I asked if she was a real redhead and she said yes. I told her to show me. She replied that she was shaven. Let me see, I said. She did and I petted that shaven kitty of a nice 39 year-old woman

She then asked if I was a cop and I said no and she moved her hand to inside my pants and stroked me. She then shared that she used be do tricks all the time for drugs, but has been cleaned for six months. That was good I said. She also shared that she now lives with a jealous boyfriend who is controlling. She also admitted that she still does tricks from time to time.

We talked more and she asked how much is this ride was going to cost. She suggested her bus fare and a blowjob. Great, I said. We got to the methadone clinic and she said not to leave her. I told her not to leave me. Well, she came back. We found a spot and she gave me a luscious blowjob. Nice and slow, fast when needed, and slurped like a good trooper. I dropped her off near her house and we agreed for me to take her to the clinic again in a couple days. I told her I would like a lay and she said bring a condom.

Well, a couple days later, I met her at the spot but she was not there. So I cruised around for other prospects and returned to Wilkens where I encountered Dawn, again on her way to the clinic. She was happy to see me and I told her I had a condom this time. This time she had some makeup on and some shorts. She also said it was her birthday today and I wished a good one. She grinned and said she’ll give five dollars for a ride, a BJ, and a lay. Really great.

Took her down to the clinic and she got medicated. Found a spot and got out of the car near some woods. She gave me five and ordered me to strip. She playfully asked where her blanket was. Again, she was great with her mouth and got me nice and ready to hit her twat. She assumed the doggie style position and we went at it. Within a few minutes she came, I pulled out and she was puddling.

She asked if I had came and told her it was her and I still needed to nut. I played with her ta-tas, slapped her ass, and grabbed her hair. She said harder and I pounded her harder. She came again when I did. I took off the rubber and she kissed my peter. We made plans again to meet again, but for whatever reason I have not seen her. If I do, a ride for some medicine, and then a ride on my member.

Again, I was just cruising, this time on Dundalk Avenue, not really looking for some action. Well, I saw this hot, leggy blond walking. I looped around and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was actually going to catch the bus to Wilkens Ave. I said I would take her and she agreed.

She introduced herself as Amy and said she needed to make $500 to bail her boyfriend out and Wilkens was her best bet. She asked if I could contribute and I stated I had like a few bucks ($5) and could not afford her. She then responded by saying that since I was giving her a ride to the other side of town she would work with me. I told her I would prefer a lay and she asked where we could do this.

I told her I knew a spot and arrived there quickly. Amy was very talkative, nice, and pretty smart. She said that she ends up with guys that just make her worse. She told me that she was 29, no kids, and had been clean for six months, but then her and her jailed boyfriend started using again. She said that she stays at her father’s and just started walking the streets again.

She took out a baby wipe and cleaned my peter. She stripped and cleaned her twat. She took my peter in her mouth and gave a pretty good BJ. She strapped me and then I stuck in missionary. She came and I asked her to turn doggy. I hit that for awhile and I then asked if I could finish in her mouth and she agreed. She swallowed and we were off.

Amy was a nice one, as I learned from the experience and driving her to her destination. She asked me if I would pick her up and take her back after she was done and I agreed, but she never called. Hopefully, this leggy hot-blond will just leave the streets.This is the same Blonde Amy that I picked up on Conkling a few weeks back. Lives in Dundalk with Dad, BF is in jail, new to tricking, at the time she said she was dancing days at Joey. She's a knockout for these streets. I don't think you could do much better in the looks dept. I'd love to score her number if you've got it, she was so hot she's in my spank bank.

Otto Man
07-17-09, 14:24

there was a WSW out today about 2pm. She was wearing an all black dress, black hair, very beautiful. Probably B cups, small, petite frame. Anyone knows who she is? I was about to call 911, 'cause she was smoking HOT!!!!

RickySounds like Maria from B C/B area. Her "fiance" always comes up the car with her to the car if they don't know the person. Not to good of a system considering shes been busted twice in the past year under his watchful eye. She has a warrant now so she hasn't been working on patapsco from what i have heard.

Otto Man
07-17-09, 14:47
Picked her up on fairhaven last night around 10. brown hair, thin, always wearing short shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out. Ive picked her up a few times and still dont really know her name, i think she said Izzy but could be wrong. went back to her place, which i highly recommend its just inside the aa county line. empty basement apt. except for a broken futon with its matress on the floor. started with cbj which was good then some miss and finished doggy. All around good service, decent looks some hanging tummy and boobies, nice ass, standard rates and no charge for the place. didnt even ask for a tip. would repeat.

Dj Hunter
07-17-09, 22:53
This must really bad a sad addiction. I was completely not horny at all yesterday night, depleted from an earlier event, bored, yet tired and needing to go to work in the morning. Still, somehow I found myself lurking downtown in the middle of the night. Fellas, it was literally swarming with SWs. This was around 11:30; just the right time for the candy shop to open. It still amazes me how the Downtown scene gets almost no airplay here on USG. Maybe it's the currency quotient. I did get quoted $1.25 by an SW who was wearing a skirt short enough to expose a couple of inches of her asscrack when she walked. I talked her down to $1.00, she was worth it looks wise, but I didn't partake because, as I said, I was depleted from an earlier rendezvous. A couple of girls wanted .80 but I was tired and high off the sheer exhiliration of options. Anyone who travels from here to K Street needs to stay their ass at home. There was literally 15-20 workers combing the stroll at one point, most of them at least a 7.5 on a civi scale. Lots of BSWs, possibly two or three LSWs. Yes, we had flavors to choose from last night.

Well, its Friday night. The candy store is opening soon. I got some cash, some cigarettes, a stomach warmed by a leftover Faidley's coddie and a swig of Jack Daniels. I'm ready for the stroll. I'll report back tomorrow.

Prototype
07-18-09, 01:12
DJ: I hear ya, sometimes I find myself just driving home late at night and I will take a bit of a detour and just drive through the loop to see what I can see. No intentions of picking anything up, just passing through and of course if something catches my eye, I just might pull over. It's like I have to take at least a lap around before heading home some nights.

Well tonight was actually out looking...saw a petite WSW with glasses and pigtails tonight near Gilmore. Looped around and she was gone. Anyone know anything about her? Someone picked her up.

Oh yeah, also I think I saw Erica out again tonight. I hope everyone avoids her like the plague. Saw her a couple weeks ago out on Washington across from the Beltway Motel.