PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Crunchyroll
11-29-19, 23:13
Saw what I think is a brunette spinner Latina with a little bubble butt. She was pretty and I thought TGTBT so was afraid to make the scoop. Near the bar on the corner then she started walking towards the circle. Any intel?Which area are you talking about?

Oakwood99
11-29-19, 23:58
Yes, this past Monday around noon I was driving on Ashton heading towards Westside Shopping Center and saw her sitting on the corner at Smallwood. She had a hoodie on sitting on some steps eating some food. That was the first time I had seen her in over a month. Her number doesn't work because she hasn't had a phone in quite awhile.

BEFThanks for the update. I lost contact when her phone went dead.

Oakwood99
11-30-19, 00:30
She was in rehab for a couple of months and left. Her POS BF left her stranded when I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago. She's supposed to go back into rehab today.

I sure hope she goes through with it.Thanks for the update. I hope she does as well.

Vega Wrap
11-30-19, 01:50
Mongers asking how to find valerie.

No phone.

She goes by citgo or dundalk ave.

Look for a girl in glasses.

HjHunter2
11-30-19, 03:21
Had a dream with a regular who was recently popped by the men from uncLE. Claims she was scooped, passed a cop check (she touched him, he touched her), and as soon as they took off, they were swarmed. Is this a thing? I was under the impression the badge brigade wasn't allowed to do skin on skin contact.

RockyB
11-30-19, 10:01
Hey guys,

Picked a girl in hagerstown 3 weeks ago. Got some lousy head and syphilis I am in need for a penicillin cocktail. Any help would be appreciated.Fishmox. Thomas labs online.

Tazdevil77
11-30-19, 13:36
Had a dream with a regular who was recently popped by the men from uncLE. Claims she was scooped, passed a cop check (she touched him, he touched her), and as soon as they took off, they were swarmed. Is this a thing? I was under the impression the badge brigade wasn't allowed to do skin on skin contact.I warned people. I made a post about a sting even posted a link were our uncle allowed a monger to touch all over a female undercover. People blew me off though because it was a backpage sting plus in a hotel. I tried to say it didn't matter uncle LEO tactics aren't going to change. We have to realize entrapment means the police force or talk you into doing a crime you have no intention of doing. This police check that everyone stands by so strongly just proves intent. Why else would you grab on someone if you didn't intend to have sex.

Phyuck Yiu
11-30-19, 14:43
Mongers asking how to find valerie.

No phone.

She goes by citgo or dundalk ave.

Look for a girl in glasses.I saw her a couple weeks ago. Still enjoyed my time with her. That girl and how flexible she is has always been my draw. Plus those lips. Very nice.

Has anyone seen her friend she kinda hangs with? Jess. Tiny little girl with light brown to blondeish hair. Would love to catch up with her if anyone knows how I could beside riding around long. Unkle Lee has been on the hunt deep in the West.

Phyuck!

Dog Pound 99
11-30-19, 15:08
I warned people. I made a post about a sting even posted a link were our uncle allowed a monger to touch all over a female undercover. People blew me off though because it was a backpage sting plus in a hotel. I tried to say it didn't matter uncle LEO tactics aren't going to change. We have to realize entrapment means the police force or talk you into doing a crime you have no intention of doing. This police check that everyone stands by so strongly just proves intent. Why else would you grab on someone if you didn't intend to have sex.It's a trifling shame that all the tireless and incessantly exasperated warning, you being the arbiter, went unheeded. Instead of a thank you and a debt of gratitude, mongers, everywhere are paying the price for their slothful and heedless ways.

At least now you can confide within yourself to tell everyone "I told you so".

DarrenHammil
11-30-19, 16:52
Because this was literally your third post in three years. You should make senior at I think post number 25. Do you have more than one account because this one doesn't show any posts in Hagerstown?You have to read through hagerstown SW section trust me you wouldn't have to read far not to many people there.

PitMan187
11-30-19, 17:52
BP was dead and dry. But fairhaven was on lock down by uncle LEO who had aleast 5-6 other mongers pulled over around 4:15 today. Then LEO followed behind me. I know he was running my plates. I was not worried because iam all legal no tint, all lights work and all.

Be safe. I warned you.

LaMancha7
11-30-19, 18:54
Inbox me her contact info.

Phyuck!Phone number please.

Moraxus
11-30-19, 19:02
She was in rehab for a couple of months and left. Her POS BF left her stranded when I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago. She's supposed to go back into rehab today.

I sure hope she goes through with it.I saw her a couple of weeks ago as well, and she also was talking about how her BF left her. She gave me digits but they don't work.

BMish
12-02-19, 02:04
Anyone seen or heard from robin lately. Haven't seen her since around last may. She is a dirty blonde in her 40's to 50's. Hangs around the circle or ww and payson. I heard a walker named robin was in a hospital a while ago, don't know if its her.

BMish
12-02-19, 19:16
Had a great date with lala today. Met her on north had a date at a nearby abando. Extra sloppy head. She told me one of you treated her to an evening at Tim's. Anyways this girl gave an noteworthy oral exam. It went from sloppy and slow to fast and rough and ended with cream in her mouth. She ate the cream for a tip. Fellas this girl is solid.

DarrenHammil
12-02-19, 19:31
Fishmox. Thomas labs online.Can you actually us the penicillin form a pet store.

Jack Knauf
12-02-19, 20:07
Been seeing this 21 year old Ebony spinner around 25th & Greenmount. Says she used to work on EB. BBBJCIM and BBFS on the menu. She's a really sweet person too! I have digits for contributing members.Met up with her again recently. Has a new number. As always, if you are a contributing member, feel free to pm me for digits. She prefers texting.

Jack Knauf
12-02-19, 20:11
Met up with her again recently. Has a new number. As always, if you are a contributing member, feel free to pm me for digits. She prefers texting.Forgot pic.

PellyMason
12-02-19, 20:23
Roamed Wilkens today around 2 pm today. Made one loop around the circle and saw Jackie cross the street on Pulaski.

Jackie is a dream truly. She is 5'7", late 20's, and dirty blonde WSW. She is easy to get along with and typically works on Pulaski or Payson. She was wearing long sleeve tight black see-through mesh shirt w / denium short shorts; solid soft C-Cup breasts. Did not ask for anything upfront and swallowed. Her mic skills are above average. She is such a sweetheart.

Gentlemen, for the love of god please treat her well and you will not be disappointed!I hear she left the area. Some dealers tryna catch up. So makes sense. She was riding the meds hard. Last session in rentaroom was poor even though she was giving her all. Wishing her well in a new life away from the city.

Checkumout
12-03-19, 09:58
Can you actually us the penicillin form a pet store.They are the same meds you buy at a drug store there are a couple well known sites out there.

Elber Gonzalez
12-03-19, 10:07
I was driving up Wilkens last night towards Pulaski and I see this tall chick with legs forever. I make the scoop and she says her name is Kayla, which caused me to think about your previous post. She wasn't a blonde so I don't know if she's the one you're speaking about. Anyway, I took her 5' 10" long leg ass to Tims for a test drive and she wrapped them long legs around my slim ass twice holding me firmly in place while I was hitting it!By the description that Kyla sounds like is the one with black hair and some extra pounds for cushion, nice tits, kind of cute, mid 20's, if so. Did she allow cip, swallow?

I was in the west last weekend in search of new talent, but nada, uncle was present and after couple laps I moved to B / CB and found 2 or 3 with more mileage than I was considering, crossed trough MP and finally saw Jessie by herself-she always hanging with a bunch of dudes- I saw her fat ass bending over in front of one of those convenience stores and quickly picked her up, she didn't know we met in the past and gave me a total different name this time that can't remember, she still follow directions and gets into it, but her fucked up arm its a real turn off for me, last time I saw her didn't see that, I'm not sure if I'll see her again.

Jsmith124
12-03-19, 15:32
Same line as the human packaged ones, just do your research and such.

Can you actually us the penicillin form a pet store.

Michael Taylor
12-03-19, 21:22
Same line as the human packaged ones, just do your research and such.I've purchased some meds from this place:

https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz/

Everything I've ever ordered has seemed legit (muscle relaxers, ED meds, and I picked up some cipro because I'm a bit of a prepper and I want to have a little stock pile. . . Guess it won't hurt if some syphilis comes my way too (ha). I have no idea if cipro works on syphilis, but I'd give it a shot.

No script needed. Takes a few weeks to arrive, so order now for the holidays.

Old Chinese Guy
12-03-19, 21:57
Same line as the human packaged ones, just do your research and such.Geez! Go see a doctor for heavens sake! Planned Parenthood will set you back $150 (what? 5-7 dates?) and no one will ever find out but this is your health we're talking about, don't short-change yourself! There is a reason why that grade is sold in a pet store. I mean would you eat pet food? If not why would you use pet medicine? Makes no sense.

Phyuck Yiu
12-04-19, 02:05
Saw Shannon the other day. So glad she got a phone. I always have a great time with her very down to earth. Plus her titties are amazing. Her monthly friend was visiting so only opted for some head game. Which is always on point. Hopefully my camera game will get better.I remember her. Does anyone know how she is doing or if she has a working number?

Phyuck!

BMax986
12-04-19, 11:02
Geez! Go see a doctor for heavens sake! Planned Parenthood will set you back $150 (what? 5-7 dates?) and no one will ever find out but this is your health we're talking about, don't short-change yourself! There is a reason why that grade is sold in a pet store. I mean would you eat pet food? If not why would you use pet medicine? Makes no sense.I was hesitant to comment on this this because, I had already chimed in on this type of topic in the rants section, and it's not my place to repeatedly tell people how they should manage their hobbling or health.

Go see a Doctor or clinic.

At least google it, apparently people will go online to research if a girl offers BBBJ, or where to buy cheap fish antibiotics, but can't bother to research treatment for a STD that can cause permanent damage to your health and life. I get it. We all are taking risks that potentially can damage our health and lives, and everyone has different risk tolerance. But you should evaluate that risk based on proper information. Please at least google it. Hopefully you were tested to know for a fact that it's syphilis.

CDC recommended treatment for syphilis is Intramuscular INJECTION of Penicillin. One possible risk of using the wrong antibiotic is that it will suppress the bug and disease but your not cured. Risks more serious complications later, and better yet, you may be asymptomatic, but can be infecting others.

We should be selfish about this, I want you to treat a std correctly so it reduces the risk of you spreading it to a girl I may want a BBBJ from in the near future. Or worse, you didn't see anyone near bwi this past week did you, LOL. FYI, you can also get syphillis even if you insist on CBJ.

Please get tested and get to a clinic. I apologize for being a old nag. But I'm old. And kind of a nag.

Would you even consider putting non-synthetic 10-40 into a BMW e46 M3? Why use non-recommended antibiotics. Actually, this a trick question, but still appropriate analogy.

Checkumout
12-04-19, 12:12
I was hesitant to comment on this this because, I had already chimed in on this type of topic in the rants section, and it's not my place to repeatedly tell people how they should manage their hobbling or health.

At least google it, apparently people will go online to research if a girl offers BBBJ, or where to buy cheap fish antibiotics, but can't bother to research treatment for a STD that can cause permanent damage to your health and life. I get it. We all are taking risks that potentially can damage our health and lives, and everyone has different risk tolerance. But you should evaluate that risk based on proper information. Please at least google it. Hopefully you were tested to know for a fact that it's syphilis.

CDC recommended treatment for syphilis is Intramuscular INJECTION of Penicillin. One possible risk of using the wrong antibiotic is that it will suppress the bug and disease but your not cured. Risks more serious complications later, and better yet, you may be asymptomatic, but can be infecting others.

We should be selfish about this, I want you to treat a std correctly so it reduces the risk of you spreading it to a girl I may want a BBBJ from in the near future. Or worse, you didn't see anyone near bwi this past week did you, LOL. FYI, you can also get syphillis even if you insist on CBJ.

Please get tested and get to a clinic. I apologize for being a old nag. But I'm old. And kind of a nag.

Would you even consider putting non-synthetic 10-40 into a BMW e46 M3? Why use non-recommended antibiotics. Actually, this a trick question, but still appropriate analogy.I grew with you I was just saying you can buy these on line and they are the same strengths you get at a pharmacy but you have to be sure b. C what you have me myself would go to a doctor.

Jsmith124
12-04-19, 12:44
LOL, I don't disagree in the slightest. Much like you advocate, anytime I've felt the need a blood test, etc and get the treatment is super worthwhile. Just for those trying ridiculously hard to keep things on the down low, they are options to consider.

Geez! Go see a doctor for heavens sake! Planned Parenthood will set you back $150 (what? 5-7 dates?) and no one will ever find out but this is your health we're talking about, don't short-change yourself! There is a reason why that grade is sold in a pet store. I mean would you eat pet food? If not why would you use pet medicine? Makes no sense.

FaceDownPro
12-04-19, 14:52
Every now and again I have nightmares the little head did all the thinking. Had a nightmare I pulled up on Ashton while it was raining hard! Pulled under a tree for recon, nothing. About to pull off but the weed and Henny is kicking in and Jr won't stop crying. Spot a little thing covered up, once in the car she introduces herself as May. Said she was 32 but looks 52. I strap up and let her go to work. The head session was good and I was disgusted this gremlin ate me up like that. I left happy but feeling like "***** you should've paid me" . Reality is a muthafucka in this game sometimes with the people we hook up with.

Happy Holidays fella.

Checkumout
12-04-19, 17:20
Every now and again I have nightmares the little head did all the thinking. Had a nightmare I pulled up on Ashton while it was raining hard! Pulled under a tree for recon, nothing. About to pull off but the weed and Henny is kicking in and Jr won't stop crying. Spot a little thing covered up, once in the car she introduces herself as May. Said she was 32 but looks 52. I strap up and let her go to work. The head session was good and I was disgusted this gremlin ate me up like that. I left happy but feeling like "***** you should've paid me" . Reality is a muthafucka in this game sometimes with the people we hook up with.

Happy Holidays fella.You sound like a little kid that went to the cookie jar and are a cookie that looked old and stale but it was good anyway and will go back to the jar to get another one if he can't find another one LOL.

Rick07
12-04-19, 21:03
You do not know which strain of bacteria it is and if you use the wrong (fish) antibiotic it will go away temporary and come back 10 x stronger. And, if you get gonorrhea you need to get a single shot of Ceftriaxone PLUS an oral antibiotic which is like a nuclear bomb explosion that kills all the good and bad bacteria the bad part about that is the body never become resistance to the bacteria so you get BURNED again. The best way to get STD bacteria resistance is to let the body heal itself with the help of some herbs but that will take 1-2 months and if you do not do it right it could spread. So its best to just go to the Clinic and get it over with and keep it moving LOL.

And, the safest option is to go to Canada buy the antibiotic on the cheap and never worry about seeing the doctor about that issue LMAO.

LOL, I don't disagree in the slightest. Much like you advocate, anytime I've felt the need a blood test, etc and get the treatment is super worthwhile. Just for those trying ridiculously hard to keep things on the down low, they are options to consider.

Michael Taylor
12-04-19, 22:36
You do not know which strain of bacteria it is and if you use the wrong (fish) antibiotic it will go away temporary and come back 10 x stronger. And, if you get gonorrhea you need to get a single shot of Ceftriaxone PLUS an oral antibiotic which is like a nuclear bomb explosion that kills all the good and bad bacteria the bad part about that is the body never become resistance to the bacteria so you get BURNED again. The best way to get STD bacteria resistance is to let the body heal itself with the help of some herbs but that will take 1-2 months and if you do not do it right it could spread. So its best to just go to the Clinic and get it over with and keep it moving LOL.

And, the safest option is to go to Canada buy the antibiotic on the cheap and never worry about seeing the doctor about that issue LMAO.I know there aren't many that are going to broadcast how they got STD's, but I'd love to know how often it is. I'm new to this and am pretty committed to keeping a cover on. I'd probably go bare with a woman that seems on the up and up. . . . but. . . . they way some of you talk about the way you destroy these women bareback, I have to wonder what types of dirty jizz has filled their holes (no offense (ha).

Also. . . . separate topic. Are there any tell tale signs of these STDs. I just assume if it's smelly, or has bumps, or is red or is oozing something that doesn't look sexy, it's probably a dirty hole.

BMax986
12-05-19, 11:56
"I'd probably go bare with a woman that seems on the up and up".

I'm not sure how your defining on the up and up, but.

Rule #1 about any provider who lets you go raw.

You ain't that special.

She probably lets most guys go raw.

I read a review recently, and the guy was going on about how great this lay is, and how she's so into it that she's creaming all over his dick, and I'm thinking you poor deluded dumb MF, LOL.

Hey, we've all probably been closer to one another than we'd prefer. LOL.

BMax986
12-05-19, 12:12
I think this type of topic has the potential to take over a thread, and you're left wondering where the street walkers at?

Someone comes to the site wanting to find. 2 BJs, and all they see are comments about chlamydia and Gonorrhea.

Rick07
12-05-19, 14:09
Yea start you a new thread for this my opinion is to strip up on the Street walkers because of the new opioid fentanyl when has made them look like they have been on the street for 2 years non stop which infact it only has been 1-3 weeks.

I know there aren't many that are going to broadcast how they got STD's, but I'd love to know how often it is. I'm new to this and am pretty committed to keeping a cover on. I'd probably go bare with a woman that seems on the up and up. . . . but. . . . they way some of you talk about the way you destroy these women bareback, I have to wonder what types of dirty jizz has filled their holes (no offense (ha).

Also. . . . separate topic. Are there any tell tale signs of these STDs. I just assume if it's smelly, or has bumps, or is red or is oozing something that doesn't look sexy, it's probably a dirty hole.

Ump1969
12-05-19, 17:15
Yea start you a new thread for this my opinion is to strip up on the Street walkers because of the new opioid fentanyl when has made them look like they have been on the street for 2 years non stop which infact it only has been 1-3 weeks.2 years ago, I visited your city for the first time. I thought, my God, I live in a SW desert compared to your city. Enjoy it. Discuss it. I've got to be honest with you. I want to see sex discussion. I'm glad some of you are concerned your fellow mongers. But I would be reluctant to take medical advice from a site for sex when there are a zillion legitimate health and medical sites. One guy suggested a seperate page. I would suggest this is not the proper site. If you want to say, "Well I got this because I did this. " that's enough.

Happy One
12-05-19, 17:45
Some of the clean and pretty looking women can have something. They are only as good as their last partner not last checkup, enough said.

Be Safe.

Checkumout
12-05-19, 19:17
Some of the clean and pretty looking women can have something. They are only as good as their last partner not last checkup, enough said.

Be Safe.Very well spoken to the point.

Binggo3
12-05-19, 21:08
I had a lovely visit with Angel in CB. Short young thing with some enhanced breasts. We found a nice quite spot and she started with a nice BJ. Decided I wanted to hit it so cover on and attempted but she was so tight I could barely get in (in no way am I a large fellow either). Went back to BJ and finished on those mountains of hers. She says she usually works off her phone, but of course hers wasn't working. So guess I'm out of luck. I'll repeat if I see her again.

DarrenHammil
12-06-19, 14:23
I was just asking around ta see if I could avoid going to the clinic. Some one suggested fishmox so I looked in to that and decide if was not right for me. And know I was not any where bwi and I will not monger until I am cured. I used a online service where you go to there lab to get tested and they send you a prescription thru email. Until then no fun for me. Happy hunting guys and thanks for all the information.

I was hesitant to comment on this this because, I had already chimed in on this type of topic in the rants section, and it's not my place to repeatedly tell people how they should manage their hobbling or health.

Would you even consider putting non-synthetic 10-40 into a BMW e46 M3? Why use non-recommended antibiotics. Actually, this a trick question, but still appropriate analogy.

BoloBellgrande
12-06-19, 20:51
Be very careful around the west side Wilkins area. I was told by someone who lives there about fires being set multiple places at the same time on different streets.

The police are on high alert along with the fire department! I was around there about 1 pm today and it's was hardly a soul out as far as streetwalkers. I saw one on Payson sitting on a stoop near Ashton, that was it.

IronPirate54
12-06-19, 22:03
Be very careful around the west side Wilkins area. I was told by someone who lives there about fires being set multiple places at the same time on different streets.

The police are on high alert along with the fire department! I was around there about 1 pm today and it's was hardly a soul out as far as streetwalkers. I saw one on Payson sitting on a stoop near Ashton, that was it.Yeah I saw this the other night after I cruised the area. Not only was it a ghost town for a mild night but I saw a fire Dept SUV cruising the alleys with lights lit up checking the area. Could the fires just be people trying to stay warm though?

RuffDiamond47
12-06-19, 22:36
Yeah I was going to work and saw the fires but I saw this phat ass.

White girl with another white girl could be streetwalkers I ain't care I parked.

Walked up to them and try to start a conversation we were prolly standing.

4 houses from the house that was on fire I walked off and then a firefighter called me.

Starting asking where I live then called a.

Cop over to get my information the cop didn't want to take my shit.

Down but he told him to so I end up giving fake name and got the hell out of there so be careful guys.

I don't what the fuck is going on down there.

Monoxide
12-06-19, 23:25

The police are on high alert along with the fire department! I was around there about 1 pm today and it's was hardly a soul out as far as streetwalkers. I saw one on Payson sitting on a stoop near Ashton, that was it.The news reported 11 fires on 12/2 in southwest, I saw 3 of um, looked like a war zone with the smoke and all, not cool. There was another 1 on I think Bentalou tonight, you couldn't get that close. Later the police and Fire were riding slow with there light bars on tonight, it was like daylight. Some that reside in the bandominiums are nervous too. Both times I was there tonight, there was nobody out. Hope they catch who ever soon, so things get back to normal.

Monoxide.

Dog Pound 99
12-06-19, 23:28
I was just asking around ta see if I could avoid going to the clinic. Some one suggested fishmox so I looked in to that and decide if was not right for me. And know I was not any where bwi and I will not monger until I am cured. I used a online service where you go to there lab to get tested and they send you a prescription thru email. Until then no fun for me. Happy hunting guys and thanks for all the information.They oughtn't to presume the liberty of slapping you around, my friend. It's your body*after all to do as you please. And If the prostitutes themselves don't give a hoot about safety, then why should you?**And when it's time for you to pay the piper - - well, fish med is - - fish med, and it's infinitely better than nothing.

There haven't been many testimonials for my "27-pump" method in STD prevention (none actually) as I'd had previously posted in painstaking detail. *Quite surprising actually, come to think of it. I'd thought surely it would catch on like wildfire, perhaps you's people here in mongerland aren't quite ready for such a revolutionary concept in STD prevention. *Oh well, just double up on your Fish-Med and call it a day.

-Dog.

SteveStone123
12-07-19, 00:35
The news reported 11 fires on 12/2 in southwest, I saw 3 of um, looked like a war zone with the smoke and all, not cool. There was another 1 on I think Bentalou tonight, you couldn't get that close. Later the police and Fire were riding slow with there light bars on tonight, it was like daylight. Some that reside in the bandominiums are nervous too. Both times I was there tonight, there was nobody out. Hope they catch who ever soon, so things get back to normal.

Monoxide.Here is the news article.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/12/06/southwest-baltimore-fires-latest/

BoloBellgrande
12-07-19, 05:43
I was told by another reliable source that the dealers are dealers are setting the fires to draw the police away from certain areas so they can do business.

Problem is, they're setting some fires next to homes people live in next to some abandos.

These guys are not to bright!

Cls9637
12-07-19, 07:05
This Bella says she's been around the WW for about a year. I don't know if she's the one with the really bad reputation but I don't think so. I found her at Furrow and Ashton just hanging out and found she had a nice personality and says she's 38. Her performance was pretty good and she paid a lot of attention to the boys. She was a little surprised when I came on her face. She said that she had never, ever had that done to her before. She was quite anxious to get it off of her.

Of course no phone. I would recommend her but keep an eye on her. I found she has VERY sticky fingers!!

Checkumout
12-07-19, 07:14
This Bella says she's been around the WW for about a year. I don't know if she's the one with the really bad reputation but I don't think so. I found her at Furrow and Ashton just hanging out and found she had a nice personality and says she's 38. Her performance was pretty good and she paid a lot of attention to the boys. She was a little surprised when I came on her face. She said that she had never, ever had that done to her before. She was quite anxious to get it off of her.

Of course no phone. I would recommend her but keep an eye on her. I found she has VERY sticky fingers!!I think she is one of those 50+ woman that never reach 40 LOL or she really has had a rough life.

Phyuck Yiu
12-07-19, 11:36
Fellow mongers, SW Idol Kandii is seeking help. She is having a bit of holiday financial problems. If you are interested in helping and got her digits hit her up. If not, send me yours and I'll forward it to her.

Phyuck!

Raymond768
12-07-19, 13:36
Is this the Summer you met?She ripped me off.

IdunGoofed
12-07-19, 14:47
I used to post under Stoves Hot but I lost my password after I moved out of state and the scene there was non-existent so I stopped posting anything.

Recently moved back and took a trip out to the loops I remembered. B / CB there were a few out. I didn't see anyone at the beginning, but there were a couple WSW on the end. The first a short, plump dark hair. Then a spinner type with wavy brown hair bundled up in a pea coat. Then another spinner type but she was too covered up to get a description. I couldn't see any of there faces to clearly though. They were gone before I could decide.

Next SA, 2 WSW both large, 1 with brown hair and 1 with blond but neither interested me.

Onto WW 1 BSW by the circle decent body but must of gotten picked by the time I looped around. I did see 1 other b / HSW but she was very rough looking so I kept going.

A quick pass the Block was next I did see white dancer on a side street, but there were too many cops and not enough parking to trying to stop.

Finally swung through PP / Conk and literally saw hollywood's version of a WSW. Cute, bright red dress to mid-thigh, knee-high boots (and a fleece jacket so she doesn't completely freeze).

Unfortunately my go to spot to take care of business has now been taken over. I hope my next trip has a happy (for me) ending.

Klove48
12-07-19, 18:30
I think she is one of those 50+ woman that never reach 40 LOL or she really has had a rough life.Met Bella a couple of years ago in Morrall Park on Washington Blvd. She was brand new to the game As a matter of fact, she says that I was her first date. And I can believe it because she was so green at the time. She was a UTR type back then until the flood gates of her addiction broke. She was absolutely gorgeous and at first, I thought that she was TGTBT, and I almost passed on her. Still if you look hard underneath that harden vernier you can still see a beautiful person. Peace.

MacRobby
12-07-19, 19:06
I was told by another reliable source that the dealers are dealers are setting the fires to draw the police away from certain areas so they can do business.

Problem is, they're setting some fires next to homes people live in next to some abandos.

These guys are not to bright!I was told basically the same thing from some of my ears on the street;.

That it's a young Afram guy lighting the fires, to keep everyone occupied.

What a douche!

CumUpNem
12-07-19, 19:12
Told me she walked in Baltimore before moving with family out to Vegas where she is now an escort.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5debf9331356e

Geckoman
12-08-19, 11:57
When did you hook up with her and what area was she around?

She ripped me off.

Klove48
12-08-19, 12:36
I ran into SWer Legend, Lori, last night. She was a pleasant surprise. I haven't visited Lori in years, and I forgot what a fun person she is. She's definitely a "pros pro". Service on point of course, as many of you know, but I forgot that when she's lucid; she's a great conversationalist. She's older than what I prefer but she is still one of the best providers out there. She's usually on Payson between Smallwood and Pulaski. A blast form the past for me. Peace.

Gidceo
12-08-19, 20:20
I have her most recent digits, she is trying to make things work with her "Husband" but you know how that goes.

I remember her. Does anyone know how she is doing or if she has a working number?

Phyuck!.

SlowDriver76
12-08-19, 21:05
Anyone seen Dirty blonde Tina?

Top Job
12-09-19, 10:26
Anyone seen Dirty blonde Tina?I saw her early November. Ramsay and Stricker st. Her phone had been shut off. I've looked for her but no luck since then.

Agent Mulder
12-09-19, 10:51
They oughtn't to presume the liberty of slapping you around, my friend. It's your body*after all to do as you please. And If the prostitutes themselves don't give a hoot about safety, then why should you?**And when it's time for you to pay the piper - - well, fish med is - - fish med, and it's infinitely better than nothing.

There haven't been many testimonials for my "27-pump" method in STD prevention (none actually) as I'd had previously posted in painstaking detail. *Quite surprising actually, come to think of it. I'd thought surely it would catch on like wildfire, perhaps you's people here in mongerland aren't quite ready for such a revolutionary concept in STD prevention. *Oh well, just double up on your Fish-Med and call it a day.

-Dog.But can this seemingly revolutionary technique of combating STD be the real thing? Are there any clinical data out there*to substantiate*Dog's claim?

There's also something dubiously sadomasochistic about this procedure.

Love the read though, especially over a cup of jolt and a Danish while pondering how best to apply this hasn't yet been proven (sadomasochistic) technique on my next outing. *.

An amusing post, in any case.

Agent Mulder.

Oakwood99
12-09-19, 12:28
I remember her. Does anyone know how she is doing or if she has a working number?

Phyuck!I saw her on Saturday at the circle. I didn't pull due to a prior appointment.

Meto99
12-09-19, 14:15
Is she really back? If so can someone share experiences? I dated her three times before and she has the best moaning ever LOL.

Cnote
12-09-19, 14:20
December 07,2019.

Spent some quality time with Kiara on Saturday. Same great service as always.

Was there around 1 PM, House on fire corner of Wilkens & Monroe, never a dull moment.

After dropping Kiara off saw a couple cuties on same street as West View shopping center on the Wells Fargo side. . I was 2 spent to do anything after 2 round w / Kiara.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.

Good On Paper
12-09-19, 15:30
December 07,2019.

Was there around 1 PM, House on fire corner of Wilkens & Monroe, never a dull moment.

After dropping Kiara off saw a couple cuties on same street as West View shopping center on the Wells Fargo side. . I was 2 spent to do anything after 2 round w / Kiara.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.Kiara's boobies are surprisingly very nice!

Considering how rough she looks and how thin she is.

Checkumout
12-09-19, 16:17
Is she really back? If so can someone share experiences? I dated her three times before and she has the best moaning ever LOL.Any pics of summers face or anything so I would know what she looks like.

Phyuck Yiu
12-09-19, 19:17
Is she really back? If so can someone share experiences? I dated her three times before and she has the best moaning ever LOL.Yes, let me know too if she is back. If it's the one I remember, loves the back door.

Phyuck!

Phyuck Yiu
12-09-19, 19:20
December 07,2019.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.This girl loves to be di*ked down in any position. She wore those pink socks thigh high for me too later that night. At least I know why she was still wet wet. It was your sloppy seconds. LOL. I don't mind them used, send them my way bro bro.

Phyuck!

HeadJudge
12-09-19, 21:45
BSW Tiara. Brooklyn. Stay away. Woman is a demented angry *****. Took her to a spot and she gave some half assed head after talking a big game and demanding more than standard which I stupidly gave her. She kept getting calls on her phone and a car drove by which was security. She said we had to leave the area and went back towards 4th where she told me to go to 4th. I said are you just going to jump out or are we going to finish? She said I have to get out anyways and was real crazy and ghetto about everything. She told me to stop and let her out as a car was stopping near us. I decided to drive another half block up and told her the car was being odd and she started screaming at me "Because that's my date now pull the fuck over. whats up? whats good?

I stopped and told her I didn't know and to just gtfo. She's still screaming with the door open. Avoid this dark skinned curvy 40's+ SW. What a nightmare. Took basically a great donation and didn't deliver. Fuck her. She's lucky I'm not crazy or she would've had another thing coming. Don't repeat and in fact. Flip her off and tell her she's a scam artist if you see her.

Onto cb. Little to nothing there so onward to MP.

In MP. Found 25 yo WSW Ashley for a good mic check and BBBJCIM. She kept complaining her tooth hurt and I had to expedite the process. Prob won't repeat.

Onto Garrisson. Nothing much.

Onto Dundalk and found nikki. 40 yo WSW. BBBJCIM very good BJ and you could tell she enjoyed it. Only problem is can't dt. But I'm not small and few can.

Back to CB where I found Suki (pronounced like Snooki without the N). 27 yo half Filipino half white. Dancer body with great BBBJCIM and solid DT.

Onto Brooklyn again and found Candice. 25 yo was with decent BBBJCIM. Said she doesn't lick balls for just standard 20. So threw her 5 more but what she doesn't realize is that's the kind of bullshit that won't get you picked up again.

She wasn't mean but wasn't exactly pleasant either.

5 BBBJ. 4 blasts and a good nights sleep. I'd only repeat Nikki and Suki. Neither have digits of course.

I swear. Its really hard to find a girl that has DT skills, happily licks balls. Makes it plenty wet and catches. I've been at this a while and they're few and far between and usually unable to be contacted or disappear off the map.

Happy hunting and BTW police presence was everywhere albeit, light and more cramped out than on the hunt.

SlowDriver76
12-10-19, 18:33
I saw her early November. Ramsay and Stricker st. Her phone had been shut off. I've looked for her but no luck since then.Let me know if you see her.

MoonMonger
12-11-19, 04:59
BSW Tiara. Brooklyn. Stay away. Woman is a demented angry *****. Took her to a spot and she gave some half assed head after talking a big game and demanding more than standard which I stupidly gave her. She kept getting calls on her phone and a car drove by which was security. She said we had to leave the area and went back towards 4th where she told me to go to 4th. I said are you just going to jump out or are we going to finish? She said I have to get out anyways and was real crazy and ghetto about everything. She told me to stop and let her out as a car was stopping near us. I decided to drive another half block up and told her the car was being odd and she started screaming at me "Because that's my date now pull the fuck over. whats up? whats good?

I stopped and told her I didn't know and to just gtfo. She's still screaming with the door open. Avoid this dark skinned curvy 40's+ SW. What a nightmare. Took basically a great donation and didn't deliver. Fuck her. She's lucky I'm not crazy or she would've had another thing coming. Don't repeat and in fact. Flip her off and tell her she's a scam artist if you see her.

Onto cb. Little to nothing there so onward to MP.

In MP. Found 25 yo WSW Ashley for a good mic check and BBBJCIM. She kept complaining her tooth hurt and I had to expedite the process. Prob won't repeat.You need to hit up Kiara or Kandii. SW legends. Search back and you'll know how / where to find them.

Top Job
12-11-19, 07:09
I had a conversation with a virtuous young woman I met on Garrison yesterday. She told me that the nearby Red Roof Inn. Now rents rooms by the hour. Has anyone tried it or can confirm? I was a bit short on time otherwise I would have investigated. Also, can one transact in cash or do you need a CC?

Thanks in advance!

T. J.

Vega Wrap
12-11-19, 12:08
Thickie in DD. Black hair blue jacket. Seems new maybe. Wouldn't bother with FS but the mic game was on point. Real wet and sloppy. Left drool everywhere. Think she was new cause pros are good but business like and mechanical. She sucked like she was new. Wet mouth, soft tongue and throat. Said it hurt to push it down her throat like it was her first time trying, but let me shove her head down anyway. Made adorable little noises while I fucked the back of her throat. Lots of wimpering and squirmin and gasping for air. Back of her throat felt like pussy.

Dog Pound 99
12-11-19, 12:13
Entry of the Gods into Valhalla:**Harford Road / Taylor Avenue corridor.

For a great many of us, September 2001 was particularly sobering. I was still recovering from the emotional quagmire that was the big "Millennial" celebration, and all its irrecoverably overrated and overhyped graba less than a year removed. So diametrically opposing, I was ambushed by the sheer magnitude of that fateful day, which without a doubt will live on in infamy.

But for the Mat*z family, a newly arrived immigrant family from Norway now living in Baltimore, there was another kind of momentous event about to grace their lives. The expected birth of their first child. * And not unlike many of the first-generation old-world immigrants, the hope of a son to carry on the family name was not lost on the Mat*z. * However, in the Fall of 2001, it wasn't the son whom they had hoped to name Mikkel, but rather the entry of a frail baby girl which they'd ended up naming Sigi (Sigfrid), almost as an afterthought.

Growing up in a family with an overbearing father wasn't easy, and Sigi, even as a young girl had to figure things out pretty quick if any semblance of harmony was to be hoped. To cope, and to gain acceptance, Sigi adopted and played the role of a Pleaser with sapidity to spare. A precocious golden-headed little princess as what she was known to all family and friends. And along the way, Sigi became quite a proficient pianist in her own right and a real penchant for the works of Wilhelm Vagner.

Today, Sigi, all grown up - - from her alabaster skin tone to her long, flowing flaxen hair and baby blue "as clear as an azure sky of deepest summer", she's a real-life Norse pleasure-maiden straight from the hallow halls of Valhalla.

And for all you's out there partial to the purebred blue-eyed blonde variety, Sigi is a talented lover befitting her namesake and a virtuoso CockSucker without peer.

Aiite, Dog, out.

HeadJudge
12-11-19, 14:26
She's amazing. Met her last week. All of what you said was correct. Did you paint her face? Maybe we both can.

Thickie in DD. Black hair blue jacket. Seems new maybe. Wouldn't bother with FS but the mic game was on point. Real wet and sloppy. Left drool everywhere. Think she was new cause pros are good but business like and mechanical. She sucked like she was new. Wet mouth, soft tongue and throat. Said it hurt to push it down her throat like it was her first time trying, but let me shove her head down anyway. Made adorable little noises while I fucked the back of her throat. Lots of wimpering and squirmin and gasping for air. Back of her throat felt like pussy.

BMax986
12-11-19, 17:41

For a great many of us, September 2001 was particularly sobering. I was still recovering from the emotional quagmire that was the big "Millennial" celebration, and all its irrecoverably overrated and overhyped graba less than a year removed. So diametrically opposing, I was ambushed by the sheer magnitude of that fateful day, which without a doubt will live on in infamy.

But for the Mat*z family, a newly arrived immigrant family from Norway now living in Baltimore, there was another kind of momentous event about to grace their lives. The expected birth of their first child. * And not unlike many of the first-generation old-world immigrants, the hope of a son to carry on the family name was not lost on the Mat*z. * However, in the Fall of 2001, it wasn't the son whom they had hoped to name Mikkel, but rather the entry of a frail baby girl which they'd ended up naming Sigi (Sigfrid), almost as an afterthought.

Growing up in a family with an overbearing father wasn't easy, and Sigi, even as a young girl had to figure things out pretty quick if any semblance of harmony was to be hoped. To cope, and to gain acceptance, Sigi adopted and played the role of a Pleaser with sapidity to spare. A precocious golden-headed little princess as what she was known to all family and friends. And along the way, Sigi became quite a proficient pianist in her own right and a real penchant for the works of Wilhelm Vagner.

Today, Sigi, all grown up - - from her alabaster skin tone to her long, flowing flaxen hair and baby blue "as clear as an azure sky of deepest summer", she's a real-life Norse pleasure-maiden straight from the hallow halls of Valhalla.

And for all you's out there partial to the purebred blue-eyed blonde variety, Sigi is a talented lover befitting her namesake and a virtuoso CockSucker without peer.

Aiite, Dog, out.Is that what the kids are calling it now?

I'd like to introduce my god to her valhalla.

Sigi brings new meaning to ride of the valkyries.

She can row my oars, and float my longship anytime.

My apologies to Dick W for being such a crass Philistine.

Mozart Rocks.

Skoal.

BirdsFan80
12-11-19, 20:29
But can this seemingly revolutionary technique of combating STD be the real thing? Are there any clinical data out there*to substantiate*Dog's claim?Anyone who thinks they can find reliable legal or medical advice on this board is. Deserving of whatever misfortunes befall them. This is all just as ridiculous as escorts who put those "by contacting me you agree that you are not affiliated with law enforcement" disclaimers on their online ads, thinking it somehow protects them.

MarksmanCody
12-12-19, 00:36
Does anyone know if that Jamie girl living in the Bentalou house dates? I know there's a quiet a few of them in that house. But I'm interested in her.

JimmyJams
12-12-19, 03:20
Does anyone know if that Jamie girl living in the Bentalou house dates? I know there's a quiet a few of them in that house. But I'm interested in her.Jamie is her name had an addicted baby couple of months ago because she smoked crack.

And did fentanyl the entire pregnancy, She has a dumbass sugar daddy and avoids doing dates but will play the game like she might. She's really not all that. All the girls in that house are a hot mess and scandalous. They collude to rob dates, especially the ones that start getting high with them. That street, that house, and ALL of those tragic addicts should be avoided like the plague. There are better fish out there.

JimmyJams
12-12-19, 03:30
I saw her early November. Ramsay and Stricker st. Her phone had been shut off. I've looked for her but no luck since then.She's been out by the circle frequently. I talked to her, don't like her vibe. She any good?

Saber1967
12-12-19, 07:59
Is that what the kids are calling it now?

I'd like to introduce my god to her valhalla.

Sigi brings new meaning to ride of the valkyries.

She can row my oars, and float my longship anytime.

My apologies to Dick W for being such a crass Philistine.

Mozart Rocks.

Skoal.LOL! Probably one of the funny postings I've seen in a while. Virtuoso cocksuckers and the like.

Skol indeed! Anyone got any digits to share?

Bobs Big Boy
12-12-19, 09:09
Spotted a good looking girl on Wilkens between Bernard and DeSoto yesterday evening. She didn't appear to be Walking, and looked to good be true, but I pulled over all the same to see what might happen. She paused at the car door and, well, she got in. Lydia. Very attractive girl, very. Brown hair passed her shoulders and parted in the middle. A big smile, full lips. Reminiscent of a young Penelope Cruz or maybe Anne Hathaway – somewhere in that ballpark to give you a point of reference. A real beauty. Jackpot! 21 turning 22 next week. She said she's been around for about a year and a half. I was surprised by that and that I'd never seen her before. She says she's not out regularly and goes back and forth to Virginia. Alexandria I think. She warmed up quickly, very sweet. Unfortunately I had no time, like none, so we got down to it right then and there. Excellent head. She was all bundled up so I don't have a good idea what she looks like underneath but I'm guessing she looks pretty great. Medium build, not sure how tall she is but she's not short. Has a phone but the battery was dead and doesn't know it's number. Bummer. Can't wait to find her again and spend more time with her.

Bob.

Broken Arrows
12-12-19, 11:32

Aiite, Dog, out.Excellent writing all around. Bravo! Hopefully you'll share this virtuoso's digits with me or somehow see that we meet. Then maybe I can attempt to write something just as artfully on this forum if I have a similar experience.

UpYours
12-12-19, 14:01

Aiite, Dog, out.Thanks for the review Dog Pound, She looks good! I would love to meet her.

PellyMason
12-12-19, 21:32

Aiite, Dog, out.An exemplary report.

BMish
12-13-19, 00:33
Met a WSW behind the SA on patapsco ave. She had some very luscious lips that I just had to try out. Probably one of the fastest pops I ever had, dsls really make a difference. She told she got lip filler so it makes sense. She told me her name is audrey. She has brown hair, blue eyes about 5 ft 5 inches with spinner build. She gave no digits. Cops were everywhere so be extra careful I saw a couple pulled over in mp and ww on my way there. Good luck and happy holidays.

MoonMonger
12-13-19, 06:10
Kandii, the legend, not the black kandii, called & says she desperately needs help. I am out of town. For those who has the #, hit her up. Those who don't, search back to find out how to get in touch with her.

LibidoLuvr
12-13-19, 09:05
I was on the east side yesterday. 25th at. Pumping some gas at the gas station between Kirk and Loch Raven. A girl walk by gave me at wave. Cute little spinner blonde hair, about 5'2 . She came over. Got in told me her name was Amanda. Mic work was good. Standard rate. Would repeat if I see her again.

Meto99
12-13-19, 11:19
Don't go see this one, just got robbed for 80. Be aware and watch out your 6 if you date this pimp owned little thing. Her digits end with 4150. It's sad that nice things just won't last.

PellyMason
12-13-19, 12:25
Spotted a good looking girl on Wilkens between Bernard and DeSoto yesterday evening. She didn't appear to be Walking, and looked to good be true, but I pulled over all the same to see what might happen. She paused at the car door and, well, she got in. Lydia. Very attractive girl, very. Brown hair passed her shoulders and parted in the middle. A big smile, full lips. Reminiscent of a young Penelope Cruz or maybe Anne Hathaway somewhere in that ballpark to give you a point of reference. A real beauty. Jackpot! 21 turning 22 next week. She said she's been around for about a year and a half. I was surprised by that and that I'd never seen her before. She says she's not out regularly and goes back and forth to Virginia. Alexandria I think. She warmed up quickly, very sweet. Unfortunately I had no time, like none, so we got down to it right then and there. Excellent head. She was all bundled up so I don't have a good idea what she looks like underneath but I'm guessing she looks pretty great. Medium build, not sure how tall she is but she's not short. Has a phone but the battery was dead and doesn't know it's number. Bummer. Can't wait to find her again and spend more time with her.

Bob.I posted on her last year. A 10 on any scale. Ass and legs are awesome. But her arms are a hot mess. Open wounds, scabs and running sores. Almost as bad as Jackie. I'm grateful that both girls keep heavy bandages on while doing business.

Hobby123
12-13-19, 12:40
Kandii, the legend, not the black kandii, called & says she desperately needs help. I am out of town. For those who has the #, hit her up. Those who don't, search back to find out how to get in touch with her.Does Kandii ever host anywhere?

Rick07
12-13-19, 19:06
Met Bree last night took her to the Tip Top fucked her 7 different ways from the chair, edge of the bed, riding the dick, legs all in the air, doggy etc then she stared begging for the cream but she cream me because the condom was all creamed from her anyway great midnight smack! I usual just hit it bust and I'm up but I needed something to practice on because the girl I banging dissed me for her sugar daddy like I do not give a fuck how much he is paying I have an exclusive deal like master card this dick is price less.

Don't go see this one, just got robbed for 80. Be aware and watch out your 6 if you date this pimp owned little thing. Her digits end with 4150. It's sad that nice things just won't last.

Mustang69
12-13-19, 19:44
Thanks for the review Dog Pound, She looks good! I would love to meet her.Would anyone have a way to contact this goddess please pm me.

Meto99
12-13-19, 23:08
Met Bree last night took her to the Tip Top fucked her 7 different ways from the chair, edge of the bed, riding the dick, legs all in the air, doggy etc then she stared begging for the cream but she cream me because the condom was all creamed from her anyway great midnight smack! I usual just hit it bust and I'm up but I needed something to practice on because the girl I banging dissed me for her sugar daddy like I do not give a fuck how much he is paying I have an exclusive deal like master card this dick is price less.You are the man. Good job fucking the s our of her and I know she takes dicks like a rabbit. But be aware as I thought my date with her would be like last time, big mistake. Not a single one of these girls are reliable and they will do crazy shit to you when given chance. Stay safe bro.

Dog Pound 99
12-13-19, 23:31
Don't go see this one, just got robbed for 80. Be aware and watch out your 6 if you date this pimp owned little thing. Her digits end with 4150. It's sad that nice things just won't last.$80 bucks plus room cost, that's roughly what I'd spent on the encounter with Sigi. But man, what a stark contrast between the two; Sigi, a beautiful fair-headed temptress and on the other hand, Bree, a pimp controlled Troll.

But with looks, performance, desirability and all the rest of the obvious aside, here's the caveat;.

It was more of a fortuitous encounter with Sigi, you know, basically being at the right place and at the right time (around 1:00 pm just south of the Harford and Taylor corridor, near the Auto parts store).

Also, not yet 19, and not yet jaded by all the graba on the street, Sigi does not view this line of work as her future aspiration. But, as yawl know fast money has a wacky way of skewing with a young, enterprising girl's perspective.

That said, I think Sigi and I made a good connection. Not only in terms of my generosity but the discovery of some common grounds during the time we spent together and yes, the way we copulated. In the video I've made of us during the encounter, Sigi, on numerous occasions made unsolicited and offhanded remarks complimenting my "Johnson", and "me" as a lover and overall as a person in subsequent.

Anyway, believability (yawls point of view) and self gloating (me) aside, Sigi has my contact information and I'm expecting, well, hoping to hear from her at some point.

I know what many of you leisure types must be thinking right now - - but me being in my forties, recently separated, a spec of a career to cultivate, a house payment and all sorts of besieging obligations, etc. , etc. , I have no profound interest in a relationship, any relationship let alone being delusional enough to confide in a misguide baby deVotchka not yet 19 years of age. Just the physical release, baby, just the physical release. And the occasional (decent) conversation plus some genuine compliments don't hurt, either.

Anyway, all levities aside, and for all who was genial, and or have reciprocated with me in the past feel free to leave me a PM, and I will keep you in the loop if Sigi decides to have a follow-up performance, and the desire to earn some fast money.

In the meantime, if someone else sees her first, please share your experience. And remember, be a gentlemen always, and not a cheap, cheeky bastard.

Aiite, Dog, out.

BMax986
12-14-19, 05:51
It was more of a fortuitous encounter with Sigi, you know, basically being at the right place and at the right time (around 1:00 pm just south of the Harford and Taylor corridor, near the Auto parts store).News flash. Odd Saturday afternoon traffic jam causes gridlock in downtown Parkville.

Congratulations and more power to Dog for possibly finding a proverbial unicorn.

But I have some questions and comments concerning Bree CB. It seems like she popped up on the radar here about a month ago, but it also seems like some refer to her as if she's this ubiquitously known SW whose been around for awhile. Does she have a history of actually walking the streets, and getting scooped up at the Royal Farms and such. There was even a back and forth about her being a SW whose managed to get on the Escort boards. Almost every report on her follows a MO of giving a street address where to be picked up, driving her, and getting a room at notel, and driving her back. She supposedly refused to do car dates. Up until this rip-off report.

If she has a pimp, he must be the worst pimp ever. I'm not that familiar with the SW scene, most of anything I know about it is thanks to this board. But, If she has a pimp, I would assume any self respecting pimp is trying to maximize the PTR (pussy turnover rate). But her MO is horrible for that. When I saw her last week, from pick up, driving to motel, getting room, session, drive back to drop off, elapsed time was 90 min, but she was only getting $80 for hh session. It's a horrible ROI for her time. She complains about guys being cheap, so I'm assuming she might be getting less. But girlfriend, your clients are paying a $40 room tariff. So they feel they're paying $120. They feel more motivated to try to negotiate.

Also, people have complained about her taking 8-10 hrs to return texts. Even though in my experience she has been relatively prompt. I did text her the other morning. She didn't respond until late that night. Who knows maybe she was going to suggest a car date. I hate admit it, but I'll probably still try to meetup with her again soon. So far, in my experience, I've had no problems with her.

But again, shouldn't any self respecting pimp be on the other end of the phone, pretending to be Bree. Answering texts, double booking appointments, lying about menu offered. What am I paying you for, man?

So if Bree CB does have a pimp, he must be worst pimp eva.

Cls9637
12-14-19, 07:47
Does Kandii ever host anywhere?Kandii has a car and will meet you wherever you are or at Tim's or the Tip Top or the like. She's very accommodating.

Monoxide
12-14-19, 09:45
News flash. Odd Saturday afternoon traffic jam causes gridlock in downtown Parkville.

Congratulations and more power to Dog for possibly finding a proverbial unicorn.

But I have some questions and comments concerning Bree CB. It seems like she popped up on the radar here about a month ago, but it also seems like some refer to her as if she's this ubiquitously known SW whose been around for awhile. Does she have a history of actually walking the streets, and getting scooped up at the Royal Farms and such. There was even a back and forth about her being a SW whose managed to get on the Escort boards. Almost every report on her follows a MO of giving a street address where to be picked up, driving her, and getting a room at notel, and driving her back. She supposedly refused to do car dates. Up until this rip-off report.

If she has a pimp, he must be the worst pimp ever. I'm not that familiar with the SW scene, most of anything I know about it is thanks to this board. But, If she has a pimp, I would assume any self respecting pimp is trying to maximize the PTR (pussy turnover rate). But her MO is horrible for that. When I saw her last week, from pick up, driving to motel, getting room, session, drive back to drop off, elapsed time was 90 min, but she was only getting $80 for hh session. It's a horrible ROI for her time. She complains about guys being cheap, so I'm assuming she might be getting less. But girlfriend, your clients are paying a $40 room tariff. So they feel they're paying $120. They feel more motivated to try to negotiate.

Also, people have complained about her taking 8-10 hrs to return texts. Even though in my experience she has been relatively prompt. I did text her the other morning. She didn't respond until late that night. Who knows maybe she was going to suggest a car date. I hate admit it, but I'll probably still try to meetup with her again soon. So far, in my experience, I've had no problems with her.

But again, shouldn't any self respecting pimp be on the other end of the phone, pretending to be Bree. Answering texts, double booking appointments, lying about menu offered. What am I paying you for, man?

So if Bree CB does have a pimp, he must be worst pimp eva.I've been seeing Bree for 2 weeks now, got her # from a well known on this board. Don't know if she walked or ran an ad, didn't matter. Her 80 price is ok with me, my budget is 50 to 100 and I'll get the room for my safety and comfort, don't like car dates. Couple things I've noticed, she is young and makes pretty good decisions for her age, prolly doesn't always make sense with the more experienced on this board, Ok. Now the pimp thing, it seems the pimp talk came from a phone call during a recent date that went bad for 1 of us, well I can tell you it wasn't a pimp or a boyfriend on the phone, it was me, Bree called for a date early in the am (which is her MO with me) and when I was free I called her. I did hear some of the exchange. What I heard is not my style but not my business either and I didn't get involved and she didn't ask me too. She did ask that I stay on the phone till she got home, I did. She wanted to relax for a bit and called about an hour later, we got together at Tim's, had a great time. Now she is not perfect but IMHO she's a great time for a date and to spend time with, her $ is reasonable, she's cute as a box of puppies and I like spending time with her and will continue to do so. I've seen her 5 times (I normally don't repeat) I have no concerns for my safety and I've stopped seeing others as she's my ATF now. But as usual YMMV.

Monoxide.

Meto99
12-14-19, 10:38
So you are the one who got her afterward LOL. I got blue balled and chased away after she left. I don't know why she decided to pull tricks on me, but I am among one of the least threatening ones so maybe that contributes a bit. Now I'm really confused, her shitty attitude, drama and tricks are just for me? Nobody else experienced the same?

I've been seeing Bree for 2 weeks now, got her # from a well known on this board. Don't know if she walked or ran an ad, didn't matter. Her 80 price is ok with me, my budget is 50 to 100 and I'll get the room for my safety and comfort, don't like car dates. Couple things I've noticed, she is young and makes pretty good decisions for her age, prolly doesn't always make sense with the more experienced on this board, Ok. Now the pimp thing, it seems the pimp talk came from a phone call during a recent date that went bad for 1 of us, well I can tell you it wasn't a pimp or a boyfriend on the phone, it was me, Bree called for a date early in the am (which is her MO with me) and when I was free I called her. I did hear some of the exchange. What I heard is not my style but not my business either and I didn't get involved and she didn't ask me too. She did ask that I stay on the phone till she got home, I did. She wanted to relax for a bit and called about an hour later, we got together at Tim's, had a great time. Now she is not perfect but IMHO she's a great time for a date and to spend time with, her $ is reasonable, she's cute as a box of puppies and I like spending time with her and will continue to do so. I've seen her 5 times (I normally don't repeat) I have no concerns for my safety and I've stopped seeing others as she's my ATF now. But as usual YMMV.

Monoxide.

BMax986
12-14-19, 10:58
I've been seeing Bree for 2 weeks now, got her # from a well known on this board. Don't know if she walked or ran an ad, didn't matter. Her 80 price is ok with me, my budget is 50 to 100 and I'll get the room for my safety and comfort, don't like car dates. Couple things I've noticed, she is young and makes pretty good decisions for her age, prolly doesn't always make sense with the more experienced on this board, Ok. Now the pimp thing, it seems the pimp talk came from a phone call during a recent date that went bad for 1 of us, well I can tell you it wasn't a pimp or a boyfriend on the phone, it was me, Bree called for a date early in the am (which is her MO with me) and when I was free I called her. I did hear some of the exchange. What I heard is not my style but not my business either and I didn't get involved and she didn't ask me too. She did ask that I stay on the phone till she got home, I did. She wanted to relax for a bit and called about an hour later, we got together at Tim's, had a great time. Now she is not perfect but IMHO she's a great time for a date and to spend time with, her $ is reasonable, she's cute as a box of puppies and I like spending time with her and will continue to do so. I've seen her 5 times (I normally don't repeat) I have no concerns for my safety and I've stopped seeing others as she's my ATF now. But as usual YMMV.

Monoxide.Unless something has changed in the past few days, her well established MO and my experience with her don't make sense with her having a pimp. She has mentioned a boyfriend.

It's hard to defend scamming or robbing, but, I can say there may be 3 establish providers I've seen this past month, who all have at one point been accused of scamming on this board. It's a risk with girls in this situation. I try to be careful, but at some point I have done some of the things that gotten people scammed. But luckily those occasional lapses in judgement haven't cost me yet.

We all just have to be careful, and try to listen to the big head more often. But honestly, we know the little head is going to win some of those arguments no matter what.

Not that it necessarily makes a difference, but I was trying to say that I doubt Bree CB has a pimp. I guess the main risk of definitely having a pimp involved is the banging on the door even before you got started scam.

And realistically, we both have only know her for a short time. But I'll see her again. More often if she had a traditional motel incall. The picking up, getting room, dropping off MO probably costs her income and clients in the end.

WillBarnes
12-14-19, 11:26
Anyone got a line on her? I've heard she was back on the Ave. But every time I've gone down there to do some recon, nothing. Miss her DSLs and plump kitten.

Phyuck!I picked up a Valarie earlier this week in Dundalk a couple blocks from the Citgo. Went to a spot for a mic check. Stanard plus tip afterwards. Great mouth. Nice and wet and warm and deep swallowed without being asked. Looks like the girl in the pic I think but she had glasses on. Pretty sure its her. Super juicy lips. Mmm mm good. Got a working number and saw her again. Don't know how long the phone will be on. Open to trades of info. Phyuck, bro, I'd double team her if you're down.

Peace WB.

Homermiata
12-14-19, 16:08

Aiite, Dog, out.Most amazing post Dog!

Please keep us updated about your travels thorough Valhalla. We can live vicariously through your tales, only hoping we can experience your travels.

FaceDownPro
12-14-19, 19:08
Pouring down rainin' , no longer abstaining. I ran into KeeKee in Pulaski. BSW, DSL, short cut. Standard CBJ. Basic but got the job done. Real cool and laid back. Tried to get me to take her cop first. Fuk nooo. Attitude 8/10 BJ 6/10. Would repeat in a bind.

Juniour MicMan
12-14-19, 19:30
So I've been wanting to post for a while but just been forgetting to. I had 4 decent dreams recently. 3 around WW and 1 around San Antonio. First I have to talk about the one around San Antonio, strolled there off of the loop and seen a WSW I've dealt with before. Face is maybe a 3 out of 10. Seems the meds have cause her to have the bitter beer face like on the commercial. But can I tell you that chick box is AMAZING! Sad part about it is her cuchie stanked like crazy LOL smh but I love that shit LOL. I had some pictures but decided not to post them for reasons I don't know. I know I must be at sleaze ball level 70 LOL. I thought about the talks of STDs and I know foul odors is def a tell tale sign. So even with a raincoat on, I was letting stupid thoughts get into my mind. But, that twa was juicy, smelly, and had my dream one of the best dream I had in a while.

Juniour MicMan
12-14-19, 19:36
My other dream was with the Blonde WSW Tina that some guys has been asking about. To me she is very pretty but the services was just ok. I woke up from that dream a little disappointed. She was a sweetheart and really nice, but after my previous encounter with bitter beer face SW it seems the less attractive the lady, the better the dream be for myself. I would like to know if others have experienced similar dreams. But I have 2 may be 3 more to talk about and man I know I have issues for loving smelly cuchie but oh well! LOL.

SlowDriver76
12-15-19, 01:32
My other dream was with the Blonde WSW Tina that some guys has been asking about. To me she is very pretty but the services was just ok. I woke up from that dream a little disappointed. She was a sweetheart and really nice, but after my previous encounter with bitter beer face SW it seems the less attractive the lady, the better the dream be for myself. I would like to know if others have experienced similar dreams. But I have 2 may be 3 more to talk about and man I know I have issues for loving smelly cuchie but oh well! LOL.Let me know when you see her, again! LOL.

JankMaster
12-15-19, 02:11
Bumped into short thick brunette named dee dee. Head was great. Took the D in her box like a champ. A little dirty talk. Nice tits. Great time.

BoloBellgrande
12-16-19, 06:56
Saw her walking down Ramsey near Smallwood last night, her ass is even bigger and wider than the last time I saw her but, then again, so was her gut.

She was very tempting though looking at that wide phat ass! I know her body is marked up so knew the surprise I was going to get when the clothes came off, still, I wouldn't mind seeing that ass bent over from behind.

On a somewhat related subject, has anyone heard about a streetwalker being videotaped fucking a group a guys, and have you seen the cell phone video or know if it's been posted anywhere.

I'm talking about the west side South Monroe to Catherine street area. PM me if you got info about this. Thanks.

The Big Man
12-16-19, 10:19
December 07,2019.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.Damn, this one is still alive?

Ferreter
12-16-19, 17:45
My friend had a dream where he picked Alex of off Ramsey, She had a white jacked on. Blonde tight spinner and an OK attitude and was right on to provide BBBJ no CIM and then CFS. He may repeat, YMMV.

She got working digits.

Oakwood99
12-16-19, 20:12
Spent sometime with Casey this weekend. Just love them freckles and her body.

I've seen her multiple times and each encounter gets better each time. I hadn't seen.

Her in a while so it was nice to chill with her this weekend. You can find her on Pulaski.

And Ashton when she comes out. Note: mic skills are superb🍾.

PellyMason
12-17-19, 02:34
5'4" girl next door look. Can't miss her ling brown hair usually braided. Frequents Bethlehem and German Hill. One of the best head doctor's going. Sweet disposition. Standard tuition. Will definitely repeat. Please be nice to this one. No phone of course.

Greg900
12-17-19, 04:49
Spent sometime with Casey this weekend. Just love them freckles and her body.

I've seen her multiple times and each encounter gets better each time. I hadn't seen.

Her in a while so it was nice to chill with her this weekend. You can find her on Pulaski.

And Ashton when she comes out. Note: mic skills are superb.Hi is this Casey with red hair and skinny.

Ferreter
12-17-19, 14:56
Latest visit to Dundalk in search of social media score didn't pay of thus fell back to plan B. Stop at Ctg yielded a scoop up of Blonde Amy.

Tells she's 39, age doesn't show of her face. After customary checks and haggle of we went to the room. She obliged to the request of her getting cleaned up but took awful long time in the restroom.

Once she was out had decent session. May repeat but YMMV. Damage was. 4 + rm price and got BBBJ and FS.

Sexingit
12-17-19, 15:38

I made a report about her in the past. She basically robbed after I paid the donation and she wouldn't get out of the car unless I gave her more. I literally had to ask her what more does she want from me after forking over another $15 just for her to leave. She made threats about her husband being a cop and other absurd statements. She had the audacity to tell me to see her again. I'd gladly pay some of these crackheads to teach her a lesson. I've stopped seeing BSW because of her.

Vega Wrap
12-17-19, 16:50
Latest visit to Dundalk in search of social media score didn't pay of thus fell back to plan B. Stop at Ctg yielded a scoop up of Blonde Amy.

Tells she's 39, age doesn't show of her face. After customary checks and haggle of we went to the room. She obliged to the request of her getting cleaned up but took awful long time in the restroom.

Once she was out had decent session. May repeat but YMMV. Damage was. 4 + rm price and got BBBJ and FS.Seen amy a few times. She is a good date. Fellas if you see her and you never tried her pick her up.

Looks good enough for her age.

Great attitude. Head game champion.

I never tried the kitty but that throat game is tight.

She has no gag reflex. None.

I aint small and she will literally push her face to your lap, and jerk you off with her throat. Use her neck like a fleshlight. And she loves it.

EasyLuvr
12-17-19, 16:55
Someone posted recently about her being "in the game" and most assuredly, she is. Scooped her off Wilkens yesterday and took her to the rent-a-bed. Cute in the face but when her clothes came off, the streets have beaten her up badly. Fried egg tits, stretch marks all over but worst of all, a badly infected leg where she shoots up every day. That almost killed the deal but Mr. Stiffy said no way and I slammed her from behind until my balls emptied deep inside her. Gave her the usual tuition but don't think I'll repeat.

Happy One
12-17-19, 18:51
Someone posted recently about her being "in the game" and most assuredly, she is. Scooped her off Wilkens yesterday and took her to the rent-a-bed. Cute in the face but when her clothes came off, the streets have beaten her up badly. Fried egg tits, stretch marks all over but worst of all, a badly infected leg where she shoots up every day. That almost killed the deal but Mr. Stiffy said no way and I slammed her from behind until my balls emptied deep inside her. Gave her the usual tuition but don't think I'll repeat.Did you get a name? Sounds like little Kayla who has gone down hill real bad in the last month or two.

Anybody got anything on Autumn in Brooklyn? Has red hair and petite, says she used to dance on the block.

I really have not seen anything that looked fresh and interesting on the streets lately.

Be Safe.

Strange
12-17-19, 19:08
I made a report about her in the past. She basically robbed after I paid the donation and she wouldn't get out of the car unless I gave her more. I literally had to ask her what more does she want from me after forking over another $15 just for her to leave. She made threats about her husband being a cop and other absurd statements. She had the audacity to tell me to see her again. I'd gladly pay some of these crackheads to teach her a lesson. I've stopped seeing BSW because of her.The last girl that refused to get out I grabbed her purse and tossed it out the driver side window and told her I was going to pull off again. Only works if they have shit they care about in the bag like their works. Next step was going to be pay a crackhead or a larger street walker to pull her ass out.

She flinched when I was doing the cop check, I wasn't going to talk about shit with her after that. Nothing but her dumb ass out of the car.

It was this girl.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bella-beauty-escort-wilmington-592432

She did so well as an escort that she currently walking in Wilmington. Looks like a bag lady when she walks. Evidentially you can’t ad a link when you edit a post because it doesn’t give it the link.

Oakwood99
12-17-19, 22:01
Hi is this Casey with red hair and skinny.Yes. Not skinny at all.

Sexingit
12-18-19, 09:03
The last girl that refused to get out I grabbed her purse and tossed it out the driver side window and told her I was going to pull off again. Only works if they have shit they care about in the bag like their works. Next step was going to be pay a crackhead or a larger street walker to pull her ass out.

She flinched when I was doing the cop check, I wasn't going to talk about shit with her after that. Nothing but her dumb ass out of the car.

It was this girl.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bella-beauty-escort-wilmington-592432

She did so well as an escort that she currently walking in Wilmington. Looks like a bag lady when she walks. Evidentially you cant ad a link when you edit a post because it doesnt give it the link.At that point her craziness seemed boundless and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a weapon. Plus my car is too nice and I'm worried about it getting damaged in the process of dragging her out of my car. I wouldn't mind paying a crackhead to deal with her but she can easily take on two binging crackheads due to her stature.

PellyMason
12-18-19, 09:49
At that point her craziness seemed boundless and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a weapon. Plus my car is too nice and I'm worried about it getting damaged in the process of dragging her out of my car. I wouldn't mind paying a crackhead to deal with her but she can easily take on two binging crackheads due to her stature.I throw a 10 out of the car to get them out. It's worth it considering the damage some of these girls could do. On another occasion I just leaned on the horn. I reminded her that she had warrants and that the police would be on the scene in a few minutes. In retrospect, that was risky. Let them chase a bill tossed out of the driver's side.

HighEnough
12-18-19, 10:20
Has anyone seen little Taylor from church st / fh lately? Only have an old number from her which doesn't work and haven't seen her out.

JimmyJams
12-18-19, 12:42
Does Kandii ever host anywhere?Maybe if she didn't have GPS, mental health issues, diarrhea of the mouth, drunk, and slow as hell she wouldn't be desperate? PAWG, juicy, but a bossy hot mess. Not worth the coin. If she offered good, fast service, for a reasonable price, she'd be rich and never desperate.

JimmyJams
12-18-19, 13:00
Yes. Not skinny at all.She's definitely a YMMV hooker. She's bipolar or something and a fentanyl and crack monster. Capable of good service but a manipulative opportunist. She'll get you if she can. Good service is not a guarantee and has been known to rip off too. Cute but avoid or proceed with caution. Control the narrative from the jump, don't give her an inch and don't pay her up front. When you do she'll try to tap out as soon as you try to pound. She can't take the D. Head is good if she feels like making the effort but no stamina, can't take a throat f*ck worth a damn. Also has GPS and not worth more than standard, barely worth that. Another tragic junkie. Don't be fooled by the cuteness and laughter, it's just a game.

Milfsalot
12-18-19, 15:02
Damn, this one is still alive?

This girl loves to be di*ked down in any position. She wore those pink socks thigh high for me too later that night. At least I know why she was still wet wet. It was your sloppy seconds. LOL. I don't mind them used, send them my way bro bro.

Phyuck!Hope you had a go at the backdoor. She was surprisingly open for business.

BKMason
12-18-19, 16:09
I used to hook up with Kiara starting about 9 years ago, so I have something to compare her with. I ran into her last night.

Off if Ashton and Pulaski. Yuck, yuck yuck. She is so damaged. She now has the body of a teenager and looks like a hot mess.

Granted, she's a pro on the mic, but now? Now? Now I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole. Man she is.

So messed up now. Even legends fade away.

BK.

Ferreter
12-18-19, 18:51
Scooped long legged long hair Smantha of off Cnklng and took her to the rm. She's 5'9' and is easy on eyes. Service was good for standard. 4.

BBBJ CFS may repeat YMMV.

Budge96
12-18-19, 20:09
She's definitely a YMMV hooker. She's bipolar or something and a fentanyl and crack monster. Capable of good service but a manipulative opportunist. She'll get you if she can. Good service is not a guarantee and has been known to rip off too. Cute but avoid or proceed with caution. Control the narrative from the jump, don't give her an inch and don't pay her up front. When you do she'll try to tap out as soon as you try to pound. She can't take the D. Head is good if she feels like making the effort but no stamina, can't take a throat f*ck worth a damn. Also has GPS and not worth more than standard, barely worth that. Another tragic junkie. Don't be fooled by the cuteness and laughter, it's just a game.I doubt seriously that is the Casey mentioned earlier in the week, I have been communicating regularly with the one I believe is.

Being mentioned and for the most part she's sweet, reasonably intelligent and has an unmarked decent body, very nice tits!

I had met her some two years ago on Wash Blvd by the DD but she had migrated up to the west side in the interim.

I have had an occasion or two of hooking up with her recently and both times were quite enjoyable and everything was on offer.

She is a really nice girl treat her decent and she'll do the same for you.

I think the only identifying features would be the grill is a bit jacked haha, B.

Gonzo64
12-19-19, 00:53
Have seen her periodically for the last four months. She was doing good, looking healthy (except her body is truthfully a scarred up pin cushion from all the years of injecting), and ultimately was pleasant to be with. She had a place to stay and was still using, but not heavily and wasn't running the streets. I have a mutual friend who would get me in contact with her.

Well, as always, the cycle starts again. She is getting desperate again and I would guess it won't be long before she is back out on Fairhaven. I was with her the other day and it wasn't good. I'm sorry that I can't forward any contact info, but she is still in the area and I would imagine will be spotted walking again. She has no phone.

Hope this is somewhat helpful.

Has anyone seen little Taylor from church st / fh lately? Only have an old number from her which doesn't work and haven't seen her out.

LibidoLuvr
12-19-19, 11:01
I rode Garrison yesterday I saw this Hispanic looking chik, about 5'4. 120. Pull over she hopped in said her name was Selina or Serena. Good mic work, took direction well.

Standard tution. Would repeat.

PellyMason
12-19-19, 11:16
Any info on little Eva. She used to hang on German Hill Rd or in Citgo parking lot. Thanks.

SirDrDunk
12-19-19, 11:31
What's good gentlemen I don't really dabble on the strip to much but I was in the mood for what I call a "quick hitter" Well things didn't end good. Caught a young BSW by the name of Cici on Payson. Grabbed her up took her to the No-tel on the blvd. Well to make a long story short was banging her out the hat broke I pulled out unfortunately it wasn't good enough. I'm just coming out the clinic on North Ave. My equipment is down as I'm in flamethrower mode. All I'm saying is what looks good isn't ALWAYS good for you.

Michael Taylor
12-19-19, 11:46
What's good gentlemen I don't really dabble on the strip to much but I was in the mood for what I call a "quick hitter" Well things didn't end good. Caught a young BSW by the name of Cici on Payson. Grabbed her up took her to the No-tel on the blvd. Well to make a long story short was banging her out the hat broke I pulled out unfortunately it wasn't good enough. I'm just coming out the clinic on North Ave. My equipment is down as I'm in flamethrower mode. All I'm saying is what looks good isn't ALWAYS good for you.You guys are scaring me back to the missionary position sex I get from my wife (ha). Thank you guys for sharing this stuff. Sharing is caring.

Mikey T.

Good On Paper
12-19-19, 13:24
I rode Garrison yesterday I saw this Hispanic looking chik, about 5'4. 120. Pull over she hopped in said her name was Selina or Serena. Good mic work, took direction well.

Standard tution. Would repeat.Hoping to get a little more info on Selena. Where on Garrison and what time of day. Is there anything she wears that might help m identify her.

Thanks for sharing.

Mr1972
12-19-19, 19:58
Had day off, so I decided to see what the usual spots on the streets were offering. Checked out Dundalk around 10 am, and saw Valerie walking past the dollar tree. When I turned around to make the scoop, was beaten by someone else. Tried out Pulaski, Ramsay, Wilkens, saw nothing but police posted up and waiting. Saw monger get pulled over with SW. Damn same. Yet again police wasting taxpayer money on activities of consenting adults smdh. With the signs being that clear, I made my way to Brooklyn. Saw some familiar faces but wanting to try something new, with no good choices, I called it a day and rolled out.

Phyuck Yiu
12-19-19, 21:46
Had day off, so I decided to see what the usual spots on the streets were offering. Checked out Dundalk around 10 am, and saw Valerie walking past the dollar tree. When I turned around to make the scoop, was beaten by someone else. Tried out Pulaski, Ramsay, Wilkens, saw nothing but police posted up and waiting. Saw monger get pulled over with SW. Damn same. Yet again police wasting taxpayer money on activities of consenting adults smdh. With the signs being that clear, I made my way to Brooklyn. Saw some familiar faces but wanting to try something new, with no good choices, I called it a day and rolled out.How did she look?

Phyuck.

BoloBellgrande
12-20-19, 11:07
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph596bffe3b7649

Looks a lot like West Side Idol Crystal. I've never seen her with her hair like that, so I don't think it's her.

Thundra89
12-20-19, 17:03
Had a reunion with Kandi today.

Nice to come back to her after all this time unfortunately she lost her car so if you want her you have to pick her up at her house in middle river.

Unfortunately she's between jobs so she is looking for as many gigs as possible even maid work if your house needs it.

If you want the number I'll see if she's accepting new clients.

Merry Christmas folks.

LibidoLuvr
12-20-19, 18:29
Anyone have Intel on BSW said her name is CeCe, short blonde hair, cute looks on the young side,20's. Hanging around Pulaski and Ashton?

QuanMarco78
12-20-19, 20:19
Trying to find her if anyone knows where she?

Klove48
12-21-19, 03:13
Met a fresh face; well a face that I rarely see so I was kind of aggressive with the intro. She said her name was Emma and she stays on Bentalou with Heather and the crew. The timing was off so I hope to catch her again if she cool. Any info is appreciated. Thanks. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
12-21-19, 13:20
To the mongers that are in Kiara's close circle, she has a new phone as of yesterday. I ran into her by chance on Ashton near the school. I'm not sure if she kept the same # cause I lost the old one several phones ago.

No, she doesn't look like the old Kiara but, the skin is still pretty on the parts she hasn't marked up and is still silky smooth, great service as always.

Funny, I never realized how her eyes sparkle when she smiles. I hope she finds her way out of the life before that sparkle out.

Vega Wrap
12-21-19, 14:45
No name no digits sorry boys.

But she is walking in dd, you can find her. Look for a thick cutie with her hair done and big sunglasses.

Reported on her before with jizz ropes and pretty eyes.

Service hasnt changed. Great attitude and good mic game.

Said she just got back from the grey vacation resort so she's looking real fresh and healthy right now.

Thats why the ass and titties looking so full and soft. Reached in to play with the titties while she was working. They felt as good as the look. Soft soft with firm little buttons on them. Besides the smile she'd pass for a non pro right now. Better get it while its fresh.

PellyMason
12-21-19, 19:14
No name no digits sorry boys.

But she is walking in dd, you can find her. Look for a thick cutie with her hair done and big sunglasses.

Reported on her before with jizz ropes and pretty eyes.

Service hasnt changed. Great attitude and good mic game.

Said she just got back from the grey vacation resort so she's looking real fresh and healthy right now.

Thats why the ass and titties looking so full and soft. Reached in to play with the titties while she was working. They felt as good as the look. Soft soft with firm little buttons on them. Besides the smile she'd pass for a non pro right now. Better get it while its fresh.She's all you say she is.

Agent Mulder
12-22-19, 11:32
Entry of the Gods into Valhalla: Harford Road / Taylor Avenue corridor.

But for the Mat*z family, a newly arrived immigrant family from Norway now living in Baltimore, there was another kind of momentous event about to grace their lives. The expected birth of their first child. And not unlike many of the first-generation old-world immigrants, the hope of a son to carry on the family name was not lost on the Mat*z. However, in the Fall of 2001, it wasn't the son whom they had hoped to name Mikkel, but rather the entry of a frail baby girl which they'd ended up naming Sigi (Sigfrid), almost as an afterthought.

Aiite, Dog, out.Three cheers for the swanky white on white action.

Sigi, the Norwegian fawn does seem quite the natural with your powerful-looking "Johnson" in her mouth (no homo). LOL.

This is some first-rate stuff, Dog. Well done.

Please PM me if Sigi would like to broaden her customer base.

FaceDownPro
12-22-19, 11:37
Saw and talked to a young BSW names Jackie, nice lips and a nice body. Got her number but she looked really young and also had on some big sneakers. Looked like and I believe definitely female but the shoes threw me off. If I have to guess then I can wait. Anyone have any intel on her.

Jack Knauf
12-23-19, 15:44
Saw and talked to a young BSW names Jackie, nice lips and a nice body. Got her number but she looked really young and also had on some big sneakers. Looked like and I believe definitely female but the shoes threw me off. If I have to guess then I can wait. Anyone have any intel on her.On which loop did you find her?

PellyMason
12-23-19, 17:18
Saw an attractive late 20's early 30's brunette walking on Bethlehem. I usually don't mess with girls in tow with BFs but he was hanging far enough back that I thought I'd make the scoop. Service was awful. Then there was the attitude for upsell. She said she used to walk Holabird and Conkling. So probably early 30's. She's attractive but not worth it.

EasyLuvr
12-23-19, 18:11
Kandii is looking for a little rent money. She has a car and can come to you if you make it worthwhile. If you know her you already have her number and you know how much fun she is. I can't give her number out but if you don't have it send me your name and number and I'll relay it to her. After that I'm out of it. She'll make the decision whether or not to call you. These are her rules, not mine.

These pictures are from a couple of years ago. We're supposed to meet next week. She says she wants to get new pictures to post for her.I prefer her at this size. Lately, she's gotten a little too pudgy for my taste. If she gets back to this size, I'd probably give her enough for rent every moth!

FaceDownPro
12-23-19, 23:22
On which loop did you find her?I saw her near Ramsey & Ashton. Nice little hide a body too. But just not sure.

LibidoLuvr
12-24-19, 09:38
Do you of you guys have Kiara new phone number?. If so can you share it with me please. I would appreciate it.

Merry Christmas. Fellow mongers.

Checkumout
12-24-19, 16:20
Hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas be safe and enjoy.

John in VA
12-24-19, 21:45
Late report was up 2 tuesdays ago. Met a WSW off Payson went to rent a room. Wish I could remember her name. She had on a brown leather type jacket said she was from white marsh area. Met a girl at the circle think her name was Evie she seemed fairly new. Earlier in the day I was near what used to be the Highs on Washington Blvd. Looking for the red head who I believed is named Libby. As I'm sitting a brunette cane up asking if I was dating. She was literally in tears saying she needed a date. I asked her about Libby and she told me Libby moved over to Dundalk. Needless to say I left the area not trusting her. Not to many uncles out. I was thinking about driving up tonight but want some input anyone thing it would be worth while to drive up this evening?

BoloBellgrande
12-25-19, 01:44
Seems like I've been seeing unicorns lately. Today I was on my way to meet a regular of mine and was just cruising around wasting time until she was ready. On my way through the circle I spotted a dark haired white girl with full lips walking on Ramsey heading towards South Fulton.

I had no idea who she was at first. She looked exotic from a far because of the black hair and full lips. I couldn't make out if she was boyish looking or a once attractive girl that the streets beat down.

She grinned at me while she was walking but, she seemed to be blowing me off, so I kept going on towards Monroe Street. I passed over and pulled over on Ashton near South Payson to see if I could spot April so I could ask her about certain streetwalkers I know.

No luck there. I was about to take off when the dark haired girl crossed Payson and walked past me on the opposite side of the street. I recognized it was Big Tit Shannon and called her by name.

She came over and we talked for a good 10 minutes. Long story short, her BF beat the crap out of her and destroyed her phone. From what she showed me, I think he knocked some of her teeth out.

She said she'll have a phone in a month or so. She gave me the phone # to the place she stays and a address. She didn't ask me to give out this information, so don't PM like you guys did about Kiara.

If these girls want their personal information out there like that, they would've told me. This report is for information regarding her if you're one of her regulars and haven't been able to reach her. This is a courtesy, leave me the fuck alone!

She'll probably be out there since she can't work off her phone. Looks like she's lost a bit of weight too but, it looks good on her. She doesn't like that her tits aren't as big, said they went from double D's to just D. I think her ass looks better, smaller but more better shape.

BoloBellgrande
12-25-19, 01:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Juniour MicMan
12-25-19, 12:11
I had a dream a few days ago at the dream land of Fairhaven. She was a nut! LOL said she was from North Carolina but had all types of games. My dream got better as I wasn't falling for her petty traps. BJ was pretty good put the rain coat on and went to town. Box was actually pretty juicy for a scammer LOL. Needless to say this dream went to nightmare and back to dream. Got some pics like I promised before LOL.

Juniour MicMan
12-25-19, 12:15
All my files were too large to load.

But be safe out here mongers. These dream ladies are Dec extra depressed because of the holidays so stay calm and smart and always trust your spidey senses.

Caroline! Part 2.

Curtisbay
12-25-19, 12:44
Ran into this spinner on Patapsco and 10th Christmas morning. Helped her out with some holiday kindness. Anyone have a report on her?

NiceGuy1957
12-25-19, 14:00
Ran into this spinner on Patapsco and 10th Christmas morning. Helped her out with some holiday kindness. Anyone have a report on her?Description of the girl?

Curtisbay
12-25-19, 19:07
Description of the girl?White, thin, mousy brown hair drawn in the back, late 20's, wearing a worn grey sweat suit, signs of h usage.

WalnutDoor84
12-25-19, 19:58
Early 30's brunette with cute face. Made the scoop on Fairhaven. Found a spot for a mic check and took care of business. Her skills were great. Lots of slurping sounds and no nagging or complaints. A great experience all around. She caught what I released, but I'm not sure if she swallowed. I gave her the standard tuition plus a tip. I really wish she had a number, because I'd definitely scoop her up again.

NiceGuy1957
12-26-19, 07:54
White, thin, mousy brown hair drawn in the back, late 20's, wearing a worn grey sweat suit, signs of h usage.Thanks for the info CB.

CoupleOptions
12-26-19, 11:45
Morning fellas. New guy to the forums but have been lurking for a while until I got over the nerves of taking the plunge for my first time. Live near the citgo / dundalk loops so am frequently in the area to check out the options. Plan on trying my luck for the first time this weekend and will report back with the hopefully good info. Cheers!

SawPal
12-26-19, 14:15
Seems like I've been seeing unicorns lately. Today I was on my way to meet a regular of mine and was just cruising around wasting time until she was ready. On my way through the circle I spotted a dark haired white girl with full lips walking on Ramsey heading towards South Fulton.

I had no idea who she was at first. She looked exotic from a far because of the black hair and full lips. I couldn't make out if she was boyish looking or a once attractive girl that the streets beat down.

She grinned at me while she was walking but, she seemed to be blowing me off, so I kept going on towards Monroe Street. I passed over and pulled over on Ashton near South Payson to see if I could spot April so I could ask her about certain streetwalkers I know.

No luck there. I was about to take off when the dark haired girl crossed Payson and walked past me on the opposite side of the street. I recognized it was Big Tit Shannon and called her by name.

She came over and we talked for a good 10 minutes. Long story short, her BF beat the crap out of her and destroyed her phone. From what she showed me, I think he knocked some of her teeth out.

She said she'll have a phone in a month or so. She gave me the phone # to the place she stays and a address. She didn't ask me to give out this information, so don't PM like you guys did about Kiara.

If these girls want their personal information out there like that, they would've told me. This report is for information regarding her if you're one of her regulars and haven't been able to reach her. This is a courtesy, leave me the fuck alone!

She'll probably be out there since she can't work off her phone. Looks like she's lost a bit of weight too but, it looks good on her. She doesn't like that her tits aren't as big, said they went from double D's to just D. I think her ass looks better, smaller but more better shape.You rarely see a girl with big tits on Baltimore streets. I think I saw her walking on Washington Blvd last night across from Caroll Park.

She has long dark hair with big tits and wide hips, turning left on Bayard St. Spotting her I also made a left but it was the wrong way. I had to make a you turn and she kept going, probably looking to score drugs.

Petes141
12-26-19, 14:22
Gentlemen of Baltimore. Pete here from down South.

I am humbly asking for assistance with contacting Sexy thing Heaven.

Please PM me for details.

Checkumout
12-26-19, 17:13
Has anyone dated or seen looney Lacy lately post or PM me.

Thundra89
12-26-19, 18:38
Saw this from Fox 45.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/city-in-crisis/crime-data-prostitution-arrests-in-baltimore

ChingaLinga
12-26-19, 18:50
Saw this from Fox 45.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/city-in-crisis/crime-data-prostitution-arrests-in-baltimoreProstitution attracts drug dealing and violence? No wonder this city is in such shambles; the commish doesn't even understand a simple concept like cause and effect.

Chin.

Michael Taylor
12-26-19, 19:35
Morning fellas. New guy to the forums but have been lurking for a while until I got over the nerves of taking the plunge for my first time. Live near the citgo / dundalk loops so am frequently in the area to check out the options. Plan on trying my luck for the first time this weekend and will report back with the hopefully good info. Cheers!I don't know what it is about Street Walkers that gets me hard, but I'd love to do it. I'm just too nervous. Seems to easy to get picked up by LEO or run into troubles. I feel like too much of a noob to try. They'll see me coming a mile away.

Happy One
12-26-19, 21:11

Please PM me for details.Just so you know her days of sexy long gone, she is torn up pretty badly. Last I talked to her didn't have a phone.

Happy One
12-26-19, 21:15

Please PM me for details.Just so you know her days of sexy long gone, she is torn up pretty badly. Last I talked to her didn't have a phone.

MoonMonger
12-26-19, 23:34
I don't understand why one will defend a provider as if she is their girlfriend.

I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing that they have stole / rob others.

I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing she is totally unreliable.

I don't understand why one will make excuses for a provider's bad attitude / performance.

I don't understand why one will blame themselves for being larger than normal & feels bad because she can't take it all.

I don't understand why one will feel bad because it takes too long to cum.

I don't understand why a stinking pussy is ok because it's just a ph imbalance.

I don't understand why it's ok to pay for a foreign trip but settles for a local tour because she say it hurts or she has no lube.

I don't understand why one Have to feel generous because she has "no change".

I don't understand why one must go through with the deed even if she looks nothing like her pictures & is all marked up & puss oozing.

I don't understand why one will stay if she starts a timer as soon as you walk in.

I don't understand why one still stays knowingly someone is lurking outside or in the bathroom.

I don't understand why one will BB someone knowing she had the last 100 guys' cum still in her pussy that she BB before you (& you paid extra for that?

I don't understand why one would ignore a senior's posting & trust a newbie's instead.

I just don't understand.

Maybe someone can explain?

SteveStone123
12-27-19, 01:35
Do you know whether Kay is still around? Last I heard was she went back to rehab.

BoloBellgrande
12-27-19, 06:07
Has anyone dated or seen looney Lacy lately post or PM me.She was standing nom Pulaski near the Church. She looked awful, she'd lost a lot of weight and it showed badly in her face and arms and she'd lost that phat ass of hers too. The skin on her body was saggy.

She recognized me and wanted to talk but, I kept it moving. I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since. Hopefully she getting herself together.

Shifty5108
12-27-19, 12:42
I guess the Harford rd corridor has died Haven't seen a provider there in a long time used to be several girls along there but a few od'd and a couple got clean and off the streets Miss Ol Sandy who was a great provider she got clean Angela got clean had a baby and no longer works Mariah died of od and the rest have disappeared.

JimmyJams
12-27-19, 13:56
I don't understand why one will defend a provider as if she is their girlfriend.

I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing that they have stole / rob others.

I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing she is totally unreliable.

I don't understand why one will make excuses for a provider's bad attitude / performance.

I don't understand why one will blame themselves for being larger than normal & feels bad because she can't take it all.

I don't understand why one will feel bad because it takes too long to cum.

I don't understand why a stinking pussy is ok because it's just a ph imbalance.

I don't understand why it's ok to pay for a foreign trip but settles for a local tour because she say it hurts or she has no lube.

I don't understand why one Have to feel generous because she has "no change".

I don't understand why one must go through with the deed even if she looks nothing like her pictures & is all marked up & puss oozing.

I don't understand why one will stay if she starts a timer as soon as you walk in.

I don't understand why one still stays knowingly someone is lurking outside or in the bathroom.

I don't understand why one will BB someone knowing she had the last 100 guys' cum still in her pussy that she BB before you (& you paid extra for that?

I don't understand why one would ignore a senior's posting & trust a newbie's instead.

I just don't understand.

Maybe someone can explain?I don't understand any of that shyt either!

Thirsty and schills. Doesn't need to be that way.

John Chad 2
12-27-19, 22:08
I guess the Harford rd corridor has died Haven't seen a provider there in a long time used to be several girls along there but a few od'd and a couple got clean and off the streets Miss Ol Sandy who was a great provider she got clean Angela got clean had a baby and no longer works Mariah died of od and the rest have disappeared.It's not completely dead, it's just very hit or miss and they get picked up fast. I have seen 4 girls out at a time not long ago. Just saw one earlier today by the CVS but she was gone when I came back around. DogPound posted about a new girl a few pages back.

Maybe you are just out at the wrong time of day. I rarely see any out past 10 pm. I got some Intel from a Facebook group in the area indicating they are out frequently in the 6-8 am timeframe when people are on their way to work but I have not been able to check at those times.

ShadesOfGray
12-28-19, 09:03
I had a recent hookup with my ATF storm. Short clip of our encounter.

https://www.xvideos.com/video52960363/deep_nut

AOmega0
12-28-19, 18:47
Is in need of assistance, got number for interested members.

Donald1818
12-28-19, 19:12
It has been a long time since I posted anything.

I was just wondering (with out giving up any secrets).

Where do you prefer to date?

I usually just do a car date, paying 10-40 $ seems like a lot of added expense to the hobby.

With a car date, I can change up locations regularly, but scouting out new places seems difficult.

The car date usually limits my hunting to the night time.

But I know that there are a lot better choices to pick from during the daytime.

I never bring girls back to the homestead, I guess that's obvious.

Recently I have been considering buying a RV or something and just making that my monger shack.

I figured that would keep me out of trouble with the LAW, but the thought of the girls knowing where I hang out becomes an issue.

I would have to move it every few weeks or so.

For the past few years, as I have been getting older, getting caught while dating has been a concern.

And I'm too cheep to get a room.

Well, again I'm just asking a random question.

Hunter.

Dog Pound 99
12-28-19, 20:49

I usually just do a car date, paying 10-40 $ seems like a lot of added expense to the hobby.

With a car date, I can change up locations regularly, but scouting out new places seems difficult.

Recently I have been considering buying a RV or something and just making that my monger shack.

I figured that would keep me out of trouble with the LAW, but the thought of the girls knowing where I hang out becomes an issue.

For the past few years, as I have been getting older, getting caught while dating has been a concern.

Hunter.You're psyching yourself out even before the poontang action, my friend.

Just do like the Song says:

"Get your motor runnin'.

Head out on the highway.

Lookin' for adventure.

And whatever comes your way.

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen.

Take the world in a loving embrace.

Fire all of your guns at once.

And explode into space".

It'll all work out in the end "I ga-ron-tee!

Now, go and git some, then report back. Ya 'hear?

Aiight, Dog, out.

WalnutDoor84
12-28-19, 22:10
First, I would highly advise you to get your windows tinted and get one of those cheap windshield sun shades. I have 5% tint on my truck windows so I don't worry about anyone peeping through. It also calms the girls down since they are usually pretty paranoid about onlookers. It breaks up the mood when they continuously stop to look out a non-tinted window.

I couldn't imagine only doing dates at night. There are simply too many chances to get fooled by someone who has a nice figure but the moment you see their face, its a tragedy. Or God forbid pick up a dude like that one poor guy in this forum who wrote an entire post about his great experience with a date only for guys in here to tell him he actually got dome from a dude dressed as a girl.

Next, scope out spots in the area to do the deed. Before picking up any girls, find a nearby area and just park and observe the environment for a bit to make sure you'd feel comfortable there. Have a pre-picked spot for each loop you go to. Just make sure you blend in and aren't sticking out. I like to hide in plain sight. I just stay out of residential areas.

Hunter.

Ebdawgg
12-29-19, 00:00

Hunter.One guy here had the great idea of using his storage locker. I gave him high marks for that suggestion. It's secure and no one has any reason to go back there and disturb you. After that the SW can't just show up at your place or something.

And rooms aren't so bad $ wise at the usual establishments. Don't be that cheap. You're already saving $ going with a SW. A cheap room in exchange for safety seems like a great investment especially since the alternatives are so much more expensive.

BMish
12-29-19, 04:50
Picked up an albino kim off coldspring and northern parkway first time I was caught up by a walkers features more than their performance. All I know was she got the job done. Picked her up off coldspring near the mva. Declined on the digits I did it for the novelty.

Elber Gonzalez
12-29-19, 08:22
The other day I checked conkling st and saw at least like 5 hanging around, there was only one cute, but got picked up so fast I didn't even had chance to say hi, the west was death, on FH saw 2 with a lot of mileage and one young brunette that got picked up fast af, at the end of the night I had to call a regular of mine.

MrDisDat
12-29-19, 13:16
Is in need of assistance, got number for interested members.SM, I have been out of the game for a while and honestly, I am looking for UTRs. Is she in such a category?

ShadesOfGray
12-29-19, 14:38
I had a recent hookup with my ATF storm. Short clip of our encounter.

https://www.xvideos.com/video52960363/deep_nutHere's the extended video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video52971261/pawg_delight

BlueEyesFun
12-29-19, 14:49
Is in need of assistance, got number for interested members.Are you talking about the red head Katie that used to hang around Jodie with all the tattoo's?

Old Monger
12-29-19, 17:13
Yesterday I dated 27 year old spinner Kayla. She has recently lived in Frederick and is from PA. Kayla is a true GFE.

BlueEyesFun
12-29-19, 19:28
Yesterday I dated 27 year old spinner Kayla. She has recently lived in Frederick and is from PA. Kayla is a true GFE.Are you talking about the tall one with the tattoo's and facial piercings or the cute one who wears that bright copper/rust colored jacket?

PellyMason
12-29-19, 19:48
Yea, Brittanie,

I've been seeing her since 2013, wonderful girl and we have become friends, she's 1 of 3 that has my real phone number. She does this anymore for her meds, which her asshole boyfriend Matt takes from her. I know him, hung out with both of them, he's very abusive, I had to intervene 1 time, hes an ex boxer, why he didn't whoop my ass I'll never know. She WILL NOT leave him. She could do just fine without him but. Oh well. She calls all the time but as long as she's with him I won't see her. She asked me to promote her on this site but gezz guys I just can't with him in the picture, he's not 1 to be trusted. SMFH.

Monoxide.

PS before u ask I don't have a number for her, Matt took her phone, she calls from borrowed phonesShe's back But so is Matt. I so feel I'm being set up by her. Buyer beware.

Old Monger
12-29-19, 21:15
Are you talking about the tall one with the tattoo's and facial piercings or the cute one who wears that bright copper/rust colored jacket?She is a young and cute spinner, so it must be the second one.

Furbuster2000
12-30-19, 00:12
Yesterday I dated 27 year old spinner Kayla. She has recently lived in Frederick and is from PA. Kayla is a true GFE.Where does one find Kayla walking.

Furbuster2000
12-30-19, 00:16
They were all over W / W and BP Saturday night. They had the processing van parked near the circle too. It's buyer beware these days. I'm sure once they crush the SW action the homicide rate will drop to around 78 bodies a year. Sarcasm.

SteveStone123
12-30-19, 02:13
One guy here had the great idea of using his storage locker. I gave him high marks for that suggestion. It's secure and no one has any reason to go back there and disturb you. After that the SW can't just show up at your place or something.

And rooms aren't so bad $ wise at the usual establishments. Don't be that cheap. You're already saving $ going with a SW. A cheap room in exchange for safety seems like a great investment especially since the alternatives are so much more expensive.My suggestion is to take these girls to an hourly notel if you are looking for a FS. I don't prefer $10 rent a room option even though some of our friends go there.

Old Monger
12-30-19, 07:40
Where does one find Kayla walking.I picked her up at the circle in the Wilkens area. I think that she is staying on Ramsey near the circle.

Old Monger
12-30-19, 07:42
Maria in Brooklyn is a real gem. Kayla is a sweetheart, but she is very skinny. Maria is in her 30's and while she has a girl next door face, she has a great body.

Old Monger
12-30-19, 07:46
Just so you know her days of sexy long gone, she is torn up pretty badly. Last I talked to her didn't have a phone.She was hot back in 2016.

Phyuck Yiu
12-30-19, 13:13
Short on time but here is my TRIPLE CROWN from this past Sat around 5:00, starting with Hazel, scooping her up around the Citgo this time and again, taking her to Greece.

Then later Sat night, scooped Trish on Washington, walking just south of Tim's. She used to dance at Fantasie's. Best head skills out all 3. She creamed all over me.

Set up a Sunday am date with Kiara. Good time was had, I believe she creamed as well, not as much as Trish. Will load up pics separately. I think theres a max of pics allowed per post.Does anyone know what happened to her?

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
12-30-19, 13:57
Here's the extended video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video52971261/pawg_delightYour inbox is full.

What's up SOG? Look is Storm in the game? Posting anywhere or working UTR? If so can you please share her contact info and who I can say referred? Also does she go to Greece? PM me please.

ShadesOfGray
12-30-19, 15:43
Your inbox is full.

What's up SOG? Look is Storm in the game? Posting anywhere or working UTR? If so can you please share her contact info and who I can say referred? Also does she go to Greece? PM me please.My inbox is cleared now, and yes, storm is UTR.

JimmyJams
12-30-19, 19:47
Yesterday I dated 27 year old spinner Kayla. She has recently lived in Frederick and is from PA. Kayla is a true GFE.This girl has skills but watch yourself be very on guard. Given the opportunity she will steal. ANYTHING in sight. She injects copius amounts of fentanyl and cocaine daily and smokes cocaine. Her mood swings are epic. Catch her in that right mood, you might hit the three hole lottery for a great value. She'll most always talk you to death telling all kinds of lies and stories. Nothing she says is true! Catch her in alie, she'll try and flip it. This one is really YMMV in multiple ways. I stopped fooling with her. She also can have some hygiene issues, lives in abando with no running water. Will go days without bathing and wearing same clothes. 27 but some days looks 40.

Geckoman
12-30-19, 20:03
You have any picture of her. Or a description.

Is in need of assistance, got number for interested members.

BoloBellgrande
12-30-19, 21:29
I'm still trying to track down a story I heard about a Streetwalker in a alley on the west. Supposedly, I video was made.

I have more details but, I'm not going to spread rumors if it's not true.

Please PM me if you or any of your dates have heard the story.

Juniour MicMan
12-31-19, 00:36
This girl has skills but watch yourself be very on guard. Given the opportunity she will steal. ANYTHING in sight. She injects copius amounts of fentanyl and cocaine daily and smokes cocaine. Her mood swings are epic. Catch her in that right mood, you might hit the three hole lottery for a great value. She'll most always talk you to death telling all kinds of lies and stories. Nothing she says is true! Catch her in alie, she'll try and flip it. This one is really YMMV in multiple ways. I stopped fooling with her. She also can have some hygiene issues, lives in abando with no running water. Will go days without bathing and wearing same clothes. 27 but some days looks 40.Everything you say about her is crazy true. She has crazy freaky energy but a lot of shit with her. She literally enjoys the D and aims to please. But as mentioned before I'm a grade A Sleaze and like the musky smell of pussy at times LOL smh. As long as its not extreme. Just wondering does she have a "boyfriend" cause I think she got this ole blonde himmed up when I had a dream with both of them. I seem Kayla again but not the other chick smh. Just wondering.

Crg3400
12-31-19, 01:37
I used to hook up with Kiara starting about 9 years ago, so I have something to compare her with. I ran into her last night.

Off if Ashton and Pulaski. Yuck, yuck yuck. She is so damaged. She now has the body of a teenager and looks like a hot mess.

Granted, she's a pro on the mic, but now? Now? Now I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole. Man she is.

So messed up now. Even legends fade away.

BK.So, who's the daddy!

Cnote
12-31-19, 01:47
So, who's the daddy!I wanted to saying something to her about a month and 1/2 ago, "something is different " here. I didn't say anything. I had a feeling she has a bun in the oven.

Cnote.

Phyuck Yiu
12-31-19, 07:08
So, who's the daddy!Now you all know damn well this could be a number of us. I thought she was preggo. I stared at that body last time we was together thinking this. Those titties looked a bit fuller than usual and her nipples were darker & fuller. But I still planted one deep inside her.

Phyuck!

BoloBellgrande
12-31-19, 08:21
So, who's the daddy!Assume it was one of her dates? She's had the same BF for years as far as I know.

Ebdawgg
12-31-19, 11:04
My suggestion is to take these girls to an hourly notel if you are looking for a FS. I don't prefer $10 rent a room option even though some of our friends go there.I should have been more clear. By room, I meant one of the no tell motels near or not far from the various SW strolls. I wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting to a new monger to use a rent a room unless he knew the room and was sure of his safety. No tells are safer when picking up SWs than car dates.

TalkinTrash
01-01-20, 08:46
Everywhere you look, places are dried up.

BigPappay
01-01-20, 11:42
Put the stones to Kiara yesterday. Looks good, feels good and mic work almost too good. Had to pull the pipe to avoid premature ejac. Tapped the cooch, reverse doggie, forward doggie and finished in mish. Tits taste good with no lactation. Didn't notice the pooch, but also wasn't looking there. Took her to Canton for a little privacy and wasn't nagged once about rushing back to get her fix. Verified she has working phone, revisiting this afternoon if she's avail. Everyone must have her number, because during our short 2 hr visit, her phone was texted or called 4 times. LOL.

NiteTimer
01-01-20, 11:49
https://www.xvideos.com/video49299831/started_from_the_bottom

NiteTimer
01-01-20, 12:19
https://www.xvideos.com/video32709973/kiara_nite_rider

Thundra89
01-01-20, 12:24
I wanted to saying something to her about a month and 1/2 ago, "something is different " here. I didn't say anything. I had a feeling she has a bun in the oven.

Cnote.I could've sworn she told me way back when that she could not have any children. Maybe she lied.

Cls9637
01-01-20, 13:27
I picked her up about a week ago on Payson near Ashton in the cold rain. She did a pretty good job with some attention to the boys. Complained about being cold and had a wandering attitude about things, but all in all an okay experience. She said everything is available, including all three inputs, but I probably won't repeat. Someone here had asked about pictures of her, so here are a few.

NiteTimer
01-01-20, 13:36
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/nitetimer/photos/6165009/sara_4

Dog Pound 99
01-01-20, 15:04
Put the stones to Kiara yesterday. Looks good, feels good and mic work almost too good. Had to pull the pipe to avoid premature ejac. Tapped the cooch, reverse doggie, forward doggie and finished in mish. Tits taste good with no lactation. Didn't notice the pooch, but also wasn't looking there. Took her to Canton for a little privacy and wasn't nagged once about rushing back to get her fix. Verified she has working phone, revisiting this afternoon if she's avail. Everyone must have her number, because during our short 2 hr visit, her phone was texted or called 4 times. LOL.Kiara, what a consummate professional through and through, sexual pleasure wise.

I have not seen her in quite a while, but what memories - - gives me a boner just thinking about it.

Reckon I'll have to visit the personal video vault for some past interludes until we meet up again.

Phyuck Yiu
01-01-20, 15:49
https://www.xvideos.com/video49299831/started_from_the_bottom[/URL]Miss this one. Does anyone know if she is still around and how to get in touch with her?

Phyuck!

Juniour MicMan
01-01-20, 18:35
Went dreaming around BP and finally got to see one of my mature ATF!! She gave me the gum game and her cuchie is always earthy smell, which I love, and wet. I'm telling you these mature ladies be crazy out doing the young ladies and they have way less baggage. All in all haven't seen her since early fall so def a good nut.

P.S. Much oblige on the naked pics of Kayla. Got Ashley and Kayla. Only other 2 SW Legends I'm missing is Heaven. And Kiara. But Kiara is a no for me.

Curtisbay
01-01-20, 19:15
So, who's the daddy!Way too funny!

NiteTimer
01-01-20, 20:15
https://www.xvideos.com/video53046733/perfect_bubble

Checkumout
01-01-20, 21:02
Went dreaming around BP and finally got to see one of my mature ATF!! She gave me the gum game and her cuchie is always earthy smell, which I love, and wet. I'm telling you these mature ladies be crazy out doing the young ladies and they have way less baggage. All in all haven't seen her since early fall so def a good nut.

P.S. Much oblige on the naked pics of Kayla. Got Ashley and Kayla. Only other 2 SW Legends I'm missing is Heaven. And Kiara. But Kiara is a no for me.What is the name of this fine lady.

LibidoLuvr
01-02-20, 00:21

P.S. Much oblige on the naked pics of Kayla. Got Ashley and Kayla. Only other 2 SW Legends I'm missing is Heaven. And Kiara. But Kiara is a no for me.Sounds like a nice dream. Can you give us a little more info. Name, location,

YeahWellOkay
01-02-20, 00:54
I could've sworn she told me way back when that she could not have any children. Maybe she lied.Saw her earlier this week hoofing down Wilkens, and yes she is indeed pregnant. Baby is due by her estimate in March / April. Gave her a few dollars to get herself something to eat, she needs a good meal and a good bath.

CashOut
01-02-20, 12:37
The sweet Kandi that you never get tired of because its so good guys.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=48016058e

CashOut
01-02-20, 14:47
I love having fun with Miss Kandi.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=d15f3c7c2

Sportsfan1234
01-02-20, 18:24
Did you pass on Evie? Just wondering. She is VERY good at talking me up and making me think that she really enjoys being with me, and she put in effort, but the BJ skills were lacking and I was disappointed that the pussy was not as tight as I expected for her being such a young, small girl. I tried her a second time and same results. I had some great conversation with her though about her work as an online escort and what guys pay her for what. Her many tattoos only add to the intrigue. Overall her personality was a good change from some of the girls out there but I would probably pass on her unless it was completely dry on the loops.

Met a girl at the circle think her name was Evie she seemed fairly new..

IveGotACigBock
01-02-20, 21:31
Just wanted to let you guys know I did a quick google reverse image search on this one and is popping up on different sites and under different states.

Be careful out there.

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/42124872/

Thundra89
01-02-20, 21:41
Saw her earlier this week hoofing down Wilkens, and yes she is indeed pregnant. Baby is due by her estimate in March / April. Gave her a few dollars to get herself something to eat, she needs a good meal and a good bath.Well if that's her due date that's relief. Now I know it's not mine. LMAO.

Md Curious2
01-02-20, 22:00
I could've sworn she told me way back when that she could not have any children. Maybe she lied.That's like a guy saying he will pull out in time. "nothing but the truth".

Oakwood99
01-02-20, 23:18
Did you pass on Evie? Just wondering. She is VERY good at talking me up and making me think that she really enjoys being with me, and she put in effort, but the BJ skills were lacking and I was disappointed that the pussy was not as tight as I expected for her being such a young, small girl. I tried her a second time and same results. I had some great conversation with her though about her work as an online escort and what guys pay her for what. Her many tattoos only add to the intrigue. Overall her personality was a good change from some of the girls out there but I would probably pass on her unless it was completely dry on the loops.

.I've seen her a few times. Nice looking girl but lies with the best of them. The tats are intriguing...

IceBro
01-03-20, 10:59
Met Brittney last night. Wobbled her way into my car because of a sprained ankle. Performed v well I do recommend.

PellyMason
01-03-20, 11:11
Met Brittney last night. Wobbled her way into my car because of a sprained ankle. Performed v well I do recommend.Other than the wobble can you share any other information? Location. Hair color. Time of day.

BoloBellgrande
01-03-20, 12:33
Has anyone seen April in the last few weeks or so. I haven't seen her at her usual perch on South Payson and Ashton.

I don't know if she got in a program and left the life or if she's locked up. She's usually one of the ones you see regularly sitting or walking near that Statue. It's really odd not seeing somewhere around there.

Cnote
01-03-20, 15:02
Saw her earlier this week hoofing down Wilkens, and yes she is indeed pregnant. Baby is due by her estimate in March / April. Gave her a few dollars to get herself something to eat, she needs a good meal and a good bath.Friday 1/03/2020.

Picked Kiara up this morning at 11:30. She said there is a rumor going online about her being pregnant, she said she is just eating and not doing as much dope. Time will tell, she didn't look any bigger today then she did a month ago.

Said her grandmother came to pick her up on Monday, a thug car jacked her, drug her grandmother out of the car and was dragging Kiara w / the car, her knees and elbows are all scabbed up. Cops still have the car, said its a crime scene. Said its been slow down there. Girls are scared to get in cars w / black guys because there have been so many robberies and girls getting beat up.

Sorry to the guy in the Charger that was trying to get Kiaras attention, she was waiting on me.

Be Safe.

Cnote.

PellyMason
01-03-20, 21:04
Has anyone seen April in the last few weeks or so. I haven't seen her at her usual perch on South Payson and Ashton.

I don't know if she got in a program and left the life or if she's locked up. She's usually one of the ones you see regularly sitting or walking near that Statue. It's really odd not seeing somewhere around there.I was looking for her too. Its been at least 2 months since I've seen her right where you mentioned.

NiteTimer
01-03-20, 21:05
https://www.xvideos.com/video53083367/meeting_up

MarksmanCody
01-03-20, 22:50

I don't know if she got in a program and left the life or if she's locked up. She's usually one of the ones you see regularly sitting or walking near that Statue. It's really odd not seeing somewhere around there.She actually has apartment she rents on payson now so I'm assuming cause of the weather she spends most her time inside. I swear I saw her walking on Payson with some dude today around 6:20 ish like she was on some sorta mission. They were walking fast towards Wilkens.

BoloBellgrande
01-03-20, 23:59
Saw my 3rd unicorn tonight at the corner of Catherine and Wilkins. Puerto Rican Jesika /6"9 was standing outside the corner store.

I called her by name and told her I'd circle back around after the light changed. Long story short, we dated, she looked better then I've ever seen her, skin was gorgeous, teeth were white as pearls.

Wherever she's been, she's been taking good care of herself. I got digits but, she told me in no way does she want it passed out.

BKMason
01-04-20, 08:20
https://www.xvideos.com/video53083367/meeting_upNice. I like them thick like that. Who is she and where can she be found?

BK.

BoloBellgrande
01-04-20, 09:30
I was looking for her too. Its been at least 2 months since I've seen her right where you mentioned.I know that she rents a place near where she hangs out with a gray haired dude that's her roommate. I was talking with a black dude that I know she knows and they hang out together too, he said she might be on the Eastern shore at her mother's house.

BigPappay
01-04-20, 10:09
I love having fun with Miss Kandi.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=d15f3c7c2Looks like you were slapping that ass. Her cheeks were as red as Rudolph nose!

CashOut
01-04-20, 10:15
I miss Wilkens Avenue little Ashley because she was definitely fun. Anybody seen her lately?

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2

Phyuck Yiu
01-04-20, 15:33
I miss Wilkens Avenue little Ashley because she was definitely fun. Anybody seen her lately?

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2Last I saw her, she didn't look that good. Those days from BP were her at her best.

Phyuck!

Klove48
01-04-20, 18:31
https://www.xvideos.com/video53083367/meeting_upIt looks like Sara haven't seen her in a minute. A blast from the past.

Klove48
01-04-20, 20:17

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e088f80f2I talked with her a few months back. She was with her moms and told me that she had cancer.

Happy One
01-04-20, 20:45
It looks like Sara haven't seen her in a minute. A blast from the past.She was staying in Laurel where she has family and she still drives down and parks by the circle from time to time does a couple dates, grabs some rocks and goes home. She is now very large.

Be Safe.

BoloBellgrande
01-04-20, 23:24
She's still around, I ran into her roommate crossing Wilkins on to Payson on the Eagle street side. I asked him if he'd seen April, and he said she's in the apartment.

I believe he was pointing to one of the three homes along the street with the black steps on it. Yeah, I know, why didn't you ask witch one, cause I was on the hunt for a special WSW I've been seeing lately and her phone is off, stolen or lost.

Hey Pelly, I saw our girl tonight. I gave her a old phone I had in my vehicle, so I'll be giving her you're# as soon as she sets it up. I told her what you told me to but, she didn't remember. She wants your # anyway. LOL.