PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Skatar018
06-18-17, 22:50
Were the two girls in dresses one with red hair? If so I saw them also but it didn't appear they were working.

Saw Michea and this girl out tonight and two drunk broads stumbling. Who is this girl?Hard to tell from the picture but it looks like Lauren.

Dee always goes high, so do a lot of them & can't blame them for trying, any one of us try to get as much as we can from our work & investments & they are no different.

Dee is a pretty girl with a nice rack & body & while she doesn't like doing FS she will.

I met Dee through Jessica

Jessica.

Not long after I met Jess, & though Dee & I never really saw eye to eye moslty due to the upsell & we only did hookups when Jessica was involved which is no longer the case.

Don't let anyone influence what you will or will not pay as that is always between the two parties involved.

If others feel that makes it hard on them or any one else that is their issue to deal with.

I know what I will & will not pay & don't concern myself with what others pay.

I do find it interesting however that some concern themselves with the business of others rather than their own business & what others do beyond posted reports, such as doing the girls favors, giving them presents or tipping them extra money, helping them with errands etc. , again that is always between the two parties involved & not anyone else's business.

If others are here looking for friends so be it, but look up the meaning of friends & becomes clear that this is not what this site offers or is for. That's not to say that I am not friendly with most & that I've not met a couple of people from here but it was never the main agenda.

As much as we post & share with one another in pms & such there are certain things that we should not out each other on, but some can not help themselves & when it happens all we can do is point it out & move on.

Picked up a girl calling herself Dee. 30's, hispanic (brown / dyed blonde hair, tall-ish, very pretty. Pretty like a 9 on Lowell SW scale. Doesn't seem like a user. She upsells pretty well, a very persuasive girl. Got her to. 40 for bbj. Took directions, some roaming, no rushing, lots of spit (which I like). Claims she doesn't have a phone but lives on Westford. I'd repeat if she didn't negotiate so much and if I didn't find car dates so tedious.Not sure Joe but the more you see her the less she will try & upsell, & I feel you on the car dates just not enough room to stretch out.

Too Risky
06-18-17, 22:56
Picture is a bit fuzzy, I don't know her name but she has been walking the streets for ever and a day many missing teeth.

QUOTE=Bowler2016;3434490]Saw Michea and this girl out tonight and two drunk broads stumbling.

Who is this girl?

JustAJohn3051
06-19-17, 09:59
Saw Michea and this girl out tonight and two drunk broads stumbling.

Who is this girl?The girl in the Pic. Is Lauren. I seen her wearing the same outfit the other day.

I find it funny when someone post that people shouldn't be concerned what others do. It is a concern when a Senior member reports back to the girls what is said about them on this site (has happened to me many times. LOL)), if someone says they should not be concerned what other do, they should at least follow their own advise. LOL.

NYSupp781
06-19-17, 21:05
Everytime I hear someone say doesn't seem like a user etc it makes me cringe. They are all users. Like what are you talking about.

Skatar018
06-19-17, 23:08
Got a text from Taylor asking me to contact her as soon as I got her text which I did.

She tells me that someone showed her site & the pictures I posted of her & doesn't want to see me again, that's alright there will be others & perhaps at some point when she needs money she'll give me a shout.

I'm driving by Jay's and who do I see Taylor. She's pretty cute I take her to my spot and we park. She isn't a user.

Yeah she is definitely a user, showed me her track marks & told me she shoots coke.

As many times as this subject gets brought up there is never going to be a resolution to end it once & for all as there are several someones including the girls that share & talk about the Lowell forum & there is absolutely nothing that can be done to stop it.

Maybe someone shouldn't be talking to the girls about others activities & then posting about it as that shows at least one source of who is really talking & sharing with the girls, it outs oneself to do that, not a smart move on someones part but that's always up to the poster.

It seems that double standards apply, as when someone talks with the girls & then posts about other members activities that's ok, but when that same someone is outted by an unknown source they complain & point finger at others that have nothing to do with it.

Hopefully as A2 put it

End of story A2.

JustAJohn3051
06-20-17, 07:09
I know how you feel about people outing themselves. I had a problem with a girl (she made up for it in a good way) and posted about it on here, a senior member called her as fast as he could and told her what was said about her (in hopes of scoring brownie points), he went so far as to give her my user name (I had to change it because I was stupid, it contained my real name and other ways the girls could tell who I was!) He even posted about doing it on this site, outing himself as talking to the girls! Now this person tries to say it's unknown sources..LOL. I know some of the girls know about this site and talk to each other, but going out of your way to out another Monger goes against everything this site should be about. I don't care about any SW being mad at me, there are plenty out there to chose from, I was only upset that a senior member would go out of his way to out another Monger.

Sorry about my rant, promise not to bring up the subject again. ,take care and be safe.

Boston Apple
06-20-17, 10:47
I was out yesterday early afternoon trying to scout some talent. I have been trying to get the hang of the loop for a while, still working on it. I did spot a couple of likely suspects, pictured below. The short skinny girl was hanging around with a mangy looking dude at Jay's and on Appleton. She approached several cars. Didn't seem to get any business going but she looked well weathered.

The second girl, with the backpack, was also modulating between Jay's and Appleton. At one point I saw her walking down the middle of the street gawking at cars and waving. She also looked well traveled. I didn't approach either.

Sorry about the crappy pictures. It didn't occur to me to bust out my camera until I was almost ready to leave.

America First
06-20-17, 14:21
I was out yesterday early afternoon trying to scout some talent. I have been trying to get the hang of the loop for a while, still working on it. I did spot a couple of likely suspects, pictured below. The short skinny girl was hanging around with a mangy looking dude at Jay's and on Appleton. She approached several cars. Didn't seem to get any business going but she looked well weathered.

The second girl, with the backpack, was also modulating between Jay's and Appleton. At one point I saw her walking down the middle of the street gawking at cars and waving. She also looked well traveled. I didn't approach either.

Sorry about the crappy pictures. It didn't occur to me to bust out my camera until I was almost ready to leave.The redhead that stumbles around near / on the "loop" is a non SW. She is crazy as fuck and will spit at you if you stop or stalk thinking she's working. I made friends with her awhile back and she says that "scumbags are always thinking I'm a hooker", but she does look / act like one. LOL.

She does have a rockin body tho.

Skboy
06-20-17, 14:52
I know how you feel about people outing themselves. I had a problem with a girl (she made up for it in a good way) and posted about it on here, a senior member called her as fast as he could and told her what was said about her (in hopes of scoring brownie points), he went so far as to give her my user name (I had to change it because I was stupid, it contained my real name and other ways the girls could tell who I was!) He even posted about doing it on this site, outing himself as talking to the girls! Now this person tries to say it's unknown sources..LOL. I know some of the girls know about this site and talk to each other, but going out of your way to out another Monger goes against everything this site should be about. I don't care about any SW being mad at me, there are plenty out there to chose from, I was only upset that a senior member would go out of his way to out another Monger.

Sorry about my rant, promise not to bring up the subject again. ,take care and be safe.This happens in every city. We have a bad problem of the same thing in Knoxville. A member wanting a pat on the head and some cheap pillow talk to think he has that special connection with that provider. What a joke that is.

Whenever pics are posted on certain treads there is some lapdog cracking his screen on their smart phone letting the provider in question know.

Best thing about it is there is always another younger prettier thinner provider wanting you help.

Night Cruiser
06-21-17, 00:44
The red head looks like a skinny version of Nikki.

Sorry about the crappy pictures. It didn't occur to me to bust out my camera until I was almost ready to leave.

David A
06-21-17, 11:27
I saw the redhead with the backpack walking or dancing down Westford Street about an hour ago. I stopped but she walked by without paying any attention to me! I know why now!

MisterEMan77
06-23-17, 18:57
Ran an errand in Lowell around 5 pm today.

Saw these three at Jays when I stopped for a soda.

Saw the one in the dress walking a bit before and after.

Didn't get the look from any of them, none approached me either.

Sorry about the pic quality.

Are these working girls, or just civilians?

Wondering if I missed out on something good, or dodged a bullet.

Thanks.

Black11
06-23-17, 21:10
Mikyala, who has her new no, please pm me.

Twinkie1
06-24-17, 03:07
I'm into videos, if anyone can get me a video of taylor I will pay money.

JustAJohn3051
06-24-17, 08:51
Ran an errand in Lowell around 5 pm today.

Saw these three at Jays when I stopped for a soda.

Saw the one in the dress walking a bit before and after.

Didn't get the look from any of them, none approached me either.

Sorry about the pic quality.

Are these working girls, or just civilians?

Wondering if I missed out on something good, or dodged a bullet.

Thanks.They are all working. The Girl in the dress is Michaela, the one in red is Baby Nikki but not 100% sure who the third girl is but i think it is Jen

CaptainK0
06-24-17, 14:44
Drove through the typical loop and only saw two today. One blonde a bit chunky walking bent over sideways and another blonde who looked like a 40 year old body with a 60 year old face. I have seen 3 different incidents with paramedics working on folks on the street. Who knows what's going on? I suppose it's too hot and humid? Hope you all are having better luck.

Cap.

Skatar018
06-25-17, 04:48
Tried Taylor Tuesday but things got messed up, tried again Thursday but got no reply, Friday we did connect & worked it all out. Come to find out she doesn't like CIM, head game is alright can't go deep or she gags pretty bad, pretty nice pussy though,

Taylor.

I'm into videos, if anyone can get me a video of taylor I will pay money.

Dude I neeeeeed to see her on video!!

I love sexy videos! Show me carmen!You could always pay the girls to make a video with you or for you, just saying.

Skatar018
06-25-17, 05:34
Couldn't say what's going on but I saw a shit ton of LE around Tedecshis one night last week, they were there for a very long time.

Drove through the typical loop and only saw two today. One blonde a bit chunky walking bent over sideways and another blonde who looked like a 40 year old body with a 60 year old face. I have seen 3 different incidents with paramedics working on folks on the street. Who knows what's going on? I suppose it's too hot and humid? Hope you all are having better luck. Cap.You may want to try a bit later in the evening, it's cooler & the humidity was gone by then.

XRay1
06-25-17, 13:37
Hooked up with Taylor over the weekend. She had been texting me though the week. Finally got sometime to head down. Hadn't seen her for a few weeks. Man she was looking dishevelled. Her hair was all over the place.

She looked pretty fucked up to wasn't in good mood AT all. We get to the spot and she has all these new rules and wanted more money than she's ever asked for. No touching her face while she's sucking dick (I was trying to get a peek though that jungle of hair that kept plopping in her face).

Then she tells me no DFK anymore. Total mood killer the whole night.

Maybe she had a off night, but I'm probably backing off for a bit on that. Not sure what's up with her, all previous encounters were great.

JustAJohn3051
06-25-17, 18:57
Taylor was texting me all weekend, glad I was busy now! She was probably sick and just having a bad day, I think she is a very cute girl and usually very friendly. I would still pick her up though.

Took a drive today and nobody was around, except Lauren and ally (out begging for money at the store). So headed home.

Gabby has been texting too(have not seen her in a few weeks) so I had her stop by. She was looking pretty good (best I have seen her look in a while), wearing a tight pair of jeans and was freshly showered (hair still wet and she smelled good). Also she is back too having her natural red hair, I have a thing for real redheads! Plus her face was not all pick marks anymore. She must be practicing because her head game has improved, willing to DT (Little gagging sounds make it even better. LOL) The FS was great as usual and she even let me do anal for a few minutes(without crying and saying she can't do it),though had to go real slow,it took as long to get it in as time inside..Haha . She is a real fun girl and the price can't be beat, have never paid more than .4 for time spent with her and she has never complained about time! Anyone looking for a good deal should give her a try. Have her number, if anyone does not have it by now. LOL.

GreensKeeper
06-25-17, 19:17
Taylor was texting me all weekend, glad I was busy now! She was probably sick and just having a bad day, I think she is a very cute girl and usually very friendly. I would still pick her up though.

Took a drive today and nobody was around, except Lauren and ally (out begging for money at the store). So headed home.

Gabby has been texting too(have not seen her in a few weeks) so I had her stop by. She was looking pretty good (best I have seen her look in a while), wearing a tight pair of jeans and was freshly showered (hair still wet and she smelled good). Also she is back too having her natural red hair, I have a thing for real redheads! Plus her face was not all pick marks anymore. She must be practicing because her head game has improved, willing to DT (Little gagging sounds make it even better. LOL) The FS was great as usual and she even let me do anal for a few minutes(without crying and saying she can't do it),though had to go real slow,it took as long to get it in as time inside..Haha . She is a real fun girl and the price can't be beat, have never paid more than .4 for time spent with her and she has never complained about time! Anyone looking for a good deal should give her a try. Have her number, if anyone does not have it by now. LOL.Any chance you can share Taylor's number would've appreciated I can share a couple too. Message me if you could. Thanks.

SalemHands
06-26-17, 10:20

Gabby has been texting too(have not seen her in a few weeks) so I had her stop by. She was looking pretty good (best I have seen her look in a while), wearing a tight pair of jeans and was freshly showered (hair still wet and she smelled good). Also she is back too having her natural red hair, I have a thing for real redheads! Plus her face was not all pick marks anymore. She must be practicing because her head game has improved, willing to DT (Little gagging sounds make it even better. LOL) The FS was great as usual and she even let me do anal for a few minutes(without crying and saying she can't do it),though had to go real slow,it took as long to get it in as time inside..Haha . She is a real fun girl and the price can't be beat, have never paid more than .4 for time spent with her and she has never complained about time! Anyone looking for a good deal should give her a try. Have her number, if anyone does not have it by now. LOL.Don't have any to share yet, but will certainly return the favor someday when I do.

Yellow Fever
06-27-17, 15:59
Saw Deanna out on Westford St. Across from Armory park.

YF.

MrSmiley39
06-27-17, 22:07
Saw Anna the other night, she's always fun to spend some time with. Met kay today on westford, said she usually does BP but was having trouble with it, brunette, small, glasses, OK body she's cuter with her glasses, not as cute as some of the others but doesn't look like a crackhead either -she is tho, told me prefers white. Very chatty and hyper. Asked for 1. For FS and. 6 for head we went to a spot on Lowell chelmsford line, decent head game but nothing special, sex was OK I'm not a fan of car sex, used a rubber for sex, she wanted to kiss but I was all set there I might repeat but not really my type and her ass was wicked pimply and she obv does anal, I didn't ask but could tell from the view. I did get digits if anyones looking she's probably more some of your type. Saw Deana out the othere night walking like one of the whacky wavy inflatable arm guys, kinda sad but kinda funny too, saw the fat blonde on Appleton today idk hEr name, jen was on westford and saw gabby on Appleton too she looks better but still not my type. Has anyone seen brittany (brunette) or Amanda (red head) lately? Haven't seen either in months, heard Amanda was moving but idk. Saw Nicole (blonde) at hospital about a month the ago, she's prego. Stay safe.

GreensKeeper
06-28-17, 13:27
Saw Anna the other night, she's always fun to spend some time with. Met kay today on westford, said she usually does BP but was having trouble with it, brunette, small, glasses, OK body she's cuter with her glasses, not as cute as some of the others but doesn't look like a crackhead either -she is tho, told me prefers white. Very chatty and hyper. Asked for 1. For FS and. 6 for head we went to a spot on Lowell chelmsford line, decent head game but nothing special, sex was OK I'm not a fan of car sex, used a rubber for sex, she wanted to kiss but I was all set there I might repeat but not really my type and her ass was wicked pimply and she obv does anal, I didn't ask but could tell from the view. I did get digits if anyones looking she's probably more some of your type. Saw Deana out the othere night walking like one of the whacky wavy inflatable arm guys, kinda sad but kinda funny too, saw the fat blonde on Appleton today idk hEr name, jen was on westford and saw gabby on Appleton too she looks better but still not my type. Has anyone seen brittany (brunette) or Amanda (red head) lately? Haven't seen either in months, heard Amanda was moving but idk. Saw Nicole (blonde) at hospital about a month the ago, she's prego. Stay safe.I would like Kay's number.

Skatar018
06-28-17, 21:53
I've seen Tabby a few times & recently been trying to connect with her but schedules haven't worked out. Seen her on Westford with a guy I assume was her B / F, I text her & asked if she was working but she said no. She text me later & said she was around but it was 100, I countered with 60 & haven't heard back from her. It may have been the B / F trying to get that but it's also what she quoted me the first time we hooked up, paid 80 that time & 60 every time after though she isn't happy with that amount.

Anyone paying this girl her golden pussy price, she's cute & all & has pretty good skills & talents but there are other options for a lot less.

JustAJohn3051
07-01-17, 18:47
Took a ride this afternoon and only seen two girls, Michaela (Looking street worn and so damn skinny its scary), wearing a long dress, she still has a very cute face and her skills are top notch (Her phone has been off, not sure if she has a new number or not, did not talk to her. Also seen Tatti (Chubby with a real cute face) her BBBJ is good and the FS is just as good, she is a very friendly girl with a great smile, worth picking up (have her number if anyone is looking).

Joecblow
07-02-17, 18:22
Picked up a girl calling herself Amy and took her back to my place for BBJ / FS. White, Late 30's, brunette, flabby belly, ok feet, nice butthole (average height / weight, I'm terrible at guessing). Pretty friendly and easy to talk to. Took direction well with BJ and sex. Let me play with her asshole, went back and forth fingering her ass and pussy until both were wet and slid in the same. Stuck my thumb in her as while fucking her doggy so I could feel my dick. Yanked on her hair and slapped her ass. Cool chick. Would repeat but I didn't get her number.

Skatar018
07-04-17, 23:58
Had been looking for Crystal off & on for awhile.

Finally bumped into her & can't say she remember me till I jogged her memory of us getting together with Donna.

Same big fun bags which are awesome to play which is a welcomed change from the itty bitty titty committee that's always around.

Head game hasn't improved, FS is still good, best part is playing & sucking on those tits.

Stopped in Lowell on my way home from a 4th cookout party to catch the fireworks, parked on Appleton to avoid the crowds, it was a good view & the fireworks were very good.

Text Taylor afterwards & to my surprise she got right back to me. She has moved to Middlesex street which was only about 2 miles from where I was.

She doesn't rush you, head game isn't the best nor the worst, nice little body though & FS is pretty tight.

Skatar018
07-08-17, 21:15
Noticed this girl around the last couple of weeks but she was always walking with her boy.

Today she wasn't & got the chance to pick her up, was almost blocked by two other guys & she also thought I was UC, said someone she knew told her I was.

We got it all straightened out & came to terms, she wanted 40 & 80 offered 30 & 50, she took the offer for 30 BBBJCIM.

Girl has head game for GD sure, DT sloppy & wet attention to the boys & did some rimming without asking just had to position myself & she went right for it, she didn't ask but I gave her a tip for doing that.

Has a little pick marks here & there which I did not notice last week, other than that she's worth the pick up.

She wouldn't budge from 80 for FS, hoping that she will in the very near future, like tomorrow!

XRay1
07-08-17, 22:27
Has it happened to any of you guys??

There are two girls I see in Lowell on the regular that have started acting weird around me. Offering Freebies, texting me right after I drop them off. How they wished they were still with me. Wanting to sleep over. Good morning texts.

It kinda turns me off. I'd wouldn't even think to date a ***** (don't they know this??).

I don't even respond to half there texts unless I'm horny.

WTF.

Is it so hard to find a good ***** that knows the deal?

VaryDer07
07-09-17, 01:55
Tried Taylor Tuesday but things got messed up, tried again Thursday but got no reply, Friday we did connect & worked it all out. Come to find out she doesn't like CIM, head game is alright can't go deep or she gags pretty bad, pretty nice pussy though,

You could always pay the girls to make a video with you or for you, just saying.Any chance you can PM taylors digits.

JustAJohn3051
07-09-17, 04:36
Took a ride yesterday and seen Lauren (looking real bad lately) walking with Katie (the chubby one) on Appleton.

Ally (skinny little blonde) was at the store.
Deanne(in her wheelchair) was out by the park on Westford. It's a shame,she was a very cute girl at one point. Be very careful if you pick her up,be sure to cover up !

Seen Casey (older blonde with a nice body) on Westford. She has some real good skills but can be a ***** at times.

Got to see Tabby (died red hair with tight little body) the other day, she is one of the cutest girls out there, great skills,Her BBBJ and FS are always on point and she is a friendly girl. She will try the up-sell but will take less (always settles for. 5) Pick her up if you get the chance, well worth it!

DogFight
07-09-17, 15:19
Saw Jen (n) last week, she's been around forever and I wasn't sure she even walked anymore. Still a fun visit!

Saw Alexa / Julie recently. Good BBJCIM. She doesn't walk a lot anymore but obviously does occasionally.

FYI to those that remember her, Katalina (Sweet Lips) OD'd recently.

Bowler2016
07-09-17, 19:04
Went on a journey today about 6:00, trying to find that Tabby everyone is talking about.

One girl, hospital pants slippers and wrist bracelet.

Went by Jays too and there was one girl that I am not sure was a civie or not, but she was with a couple of beat up girls, she was built like a brick shit house than gone.

I'm going back tonight to see.

Tons of cops for some reason as well.

Bowler2016
07-09-17, 20:08
I met a walker named Jamie, 40 ish. Anyone ever have any experience?

K Roxx
07-09-17, 21:43
I met a walker named Jamie, 40 ish. Anyone ever have any experience?She been around forever.

America First
07-10-17, 16:42
Been seeing Gabby kinda regularly for the last month or so and I've been giving her some lessons on what's good and what's not. If you can catch up with her she is always friendly, not whiny, never tries to upsell and is usually down for anything.

Best overall that's been out there recently.

JustAJohn3051
07-11-17, 12:56
Been seeing Gabby kinda regularly for the last month or so and I've been giving her some lessons on what's good and what's not. If you can catch up with her she is always friendly, not whiny, never tries to upsell and is usually down for anything.

Best overall that's been out there recently.Keep up her training, it's working. Last time I was with her, her BBBJ has been getting better and can even DT a little. The FS is always great (she knows how to fuck!) and even let me do anal (usually she won't or complains it hurts too much). She has been looking a lot better too, her face is not full of pick marks anymore and she has her natural red hair back. She is always friendly and has never complained about time (will even take a shower with you before you start). Plus you can't find a better deal, only. 4 for everything and will not upsell or ask for tip when finished either. Well worth picking her up.

Skatar018
07-11-17, 16:54
I can say that Brittany's head game is lacking & always has been, she may try but doesn't seem to try hard at all. Though she has a tight pussy most of the time she doesn't throw it back & if in mish she is a DF. I've tried her here & there now & again over time hoping her skills have improved but for me they never have. She is nice enough people though but she'll get her feelings hurt if you mention the picking, can't say I am totally done with her but am in no rush to repeat as to me YMMV with her.

Anyone pick up a girl calling herself Brittany or Gabby.
I did a couple of weeks ago
Skills are lacking though, lousy head game & is a dead fish when it come to FS. Nice enough people & been with her twice, but not going to repeat,she'll text sometimes looking to hook up so be aware of that.

Bill Buxton
07-11-17, 22:10
Noticed this girl around the last couple of weeks but she was always walking with her boy.

Today she wasn't & got the chance to pick her up, was almost blocked by two other guys & she also thought I was UC, said someone she knew told her I was.

We got it all straightened out & came to terms, she wanted 40 & 80 offered 30 & 50, she took the offer for 30 BBBJCIM.

Girl has head game for GD sure, DT sloppy & wet attention to the boys & did some rimming without asking just had to position myself & she went right for it, she didn't ask but I gave her a tip for doing that.

Has a little pick marks here & there which I did not notice last week, other than that she's worth the pick up.

She wouldn't budge from 80 for FS, hoping that she will in the very near future, like tomorrow!She was on Westford looked good and gave a great performance. Wanted a C Note for everything settled for 65.

Said she was a hairdresser and just moved in 3 weeks ago from Crackton. Nice gal overall.

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.

XRay1
07-11-17, 22:16
That's not the Gabby I know. LOL.

I just dropped her off.

She's off the junk, on suboxines now.

Her pick marks are healed and she's looking normal. She seems like she's doing good both physically and mentally.

She's not the cutest, but her body is nice and her pussy is tight and it never stinks. Unlike Tabs and Taylor's sometimes, which are much cuter women.

Really don't think, ANY of you guys DT training has helped her Oral skills though LOL.

I always have to tell her "Watch out for those teeth scraping! Jesus!

But the FS is why I see her anyways.

She isn't a dead fish with me at alllllll.

Missionary is my least favorite cause I only really like that position if I like kissing them.

I don't like kissing her.

But her on top, and doggy are great. She lays her tits across on the back seat or on my bed and presents that ass.

She orgasims easy and she gets really wet.

Never mind as far as street meat goes, she's nice. 95% in a good mood usually. No drama surrounding her which I like. Easy to get ahold of and never keeps me waiting.

She's most definitely the best bang for your buck.

Skatar018
07-12-17, 06:19
She was on Westford looked good and gave a great performance. Said she was a hairdresser and just moved in 3 weeks ago from Crackton. Nice gal overallGood to see you posting again Bill, she's cute to with nice teeth which doesn't hurt, got the same info that she's from the City of Champs & I posted on the SWer forum in Brockton to see if anyone recognize her.

She's not the cutest, but her body is nice and her pussy is tight, Really don't think, ANY of you guys DT training has helped her Oral skills though LOL. She isn't a dead fish with me at all!Ergo the YMMV, glad you enjoy her FS talents, perhaps it's just with me as obviously a lot of guys enjoy her FS skills & agree that she has a tight twat & is generally good people.

Unlike Tabs and Taylor's sometimes, which are much cuter womenAgree, been with both when their pussy was stanky, it wasn't so bad that I would gag, but it was enough that I wouldn't DATY, both may not want most to DATY & therefore may leave it a bit smelly, so it would seem that cuter doesn't necessarily equate to better hygiene.

Y Lonen
07-12-17, 11:39
Hi guys seeing knows any decent places to get a short time room for like 2-3 hours?

I could not find anything online, figured maybe one of you know a place from being around there.

If not I will have to splurge for a regular hotel room and the prices are high right now.

Looking in and. Mass / S. NH.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill Buxton
07-12-17, 13:59
She did have nice teeth and her performance was very good in fact. She said she was a out of work hairdresser so who knows. She also said she followed an old bf to the Lowell area, not so out of the realm for street gals.

She did try and upsell a bit but that was soon quelled and agreed on the normal local price. She was walking alone no Mopes in tow when I spotted her a short skip from 7/11.

I haven't seen any of the others talked about here so I can't say anything about them frankly, but I was happy with this find.

Play Safe.

JustAJohn3051
07-12-17, 16:14
She was on Westford looked good and gave a great performance. Wanted a C Note for everything settled for 65.

Said she was a hairdresser and just moved in 3 weeks ago from Crackton. Nice gal overall.

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.Picked her up this morning at the DD next to the bar and rooming house. She asked for a C Note from me as well (Got offended when I laughed hysterically), we settled on. 6 (Don't like paying that much but was first time with her so I did) for everything (from 65 to 60,next week she will be a. 4 SW like all the rest. LOL). Her BBBJ was good (a little too much drooling though) and the FS was just OK. The body odor (armpits, not pussy) was unbearable though and the pick marks on her face didn't help either. I would not repeat but am glad you had a great time with her, she might be worth picking up for most(she looked like she was up all night and that might explain the smell), just not me (I swear I can still smell BO in my truck).

Skatar018
07-12-17, 16:50
Not sure if Passport inn still offers short term hour & multi-hour rentals, you'd have to call & confirm with them.

Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=passport+inn+methuen+ma&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=Passport+Inn+&gs_rfai=
Hi guys seeing knows any decent places to get a short time room for like 2-3 hours?

I could not find anything online, figured maybe one of you know a place from being around there.

If not I will have to splurge for a regular hotel room and the prices are high right now.

Looking in and. Mass / S. NH.

Thanks in advance for any help.

VaryDer07
07-12-17, 22:04
Is out right now behind Jays if anyone is interested.

Bill Buxton
07-13-17, 07:19
Picked her up this morning at the DD next to the bar and rooming house. She asked for a C Note from me as well (Got offended when I laughed hysterically), we settled on. 6 (Don't like paying that much but was first time with her so I did) for everything (from 65 to 60,next week she will be a. 4 SW like all the rest. LOL). Her BBBJ was good (a little too much drooling though) and the FS was just OK. The body odor (armpits, not pussy) was unbearable though and the pick marks on her face didn't help either. I would not repeat but am glad you had a great time with her, she might be worth picking up for most(she looked like she was up all night and that might explain the smell), just not me (I swear I can still smell BO in my truck).I see you got the bonus plan with all the odors sometimes that happens. Remember what you picking up, A Street Gal not a stripper or a 5 star escort but a stinky smelly strung our mope. All you got to say is NO if it gets to that. I have given them the no way 2 seconds after the pu because of BO. I just say I am waiting on someone and will pick them up later it works most of the time. You never know the condition day or night weather they shower or have not showered, I guess I was lucky she was odor free. I think. 4 is toooo much if the odor control is not working. !

She will be going down hill even more working the streets, and I am sure her looks, hygiene, and personal appearance will also decline. That's the life that's the street that's the habit it all flows to the bottom. Maybe next time she will be showered, new threads and all polished up, but I doubt it. Sorry you suffered through the odor but NO is always an option even when fighting a hard dick.

Play Safe.

Bill Buxton
07-13-17, 08:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You may not start an argument with the entire forum.

How it works is simple, you read about girls that got fucked, then you go fuck girls, then you write about the girls you fucked. Simple as that.

A2

Bill Buxton
07-13-17, 13:07
Just had a great session with a nice slim Asian Doll I found off Westford. 23 years old and hot hot hot. She said she works for an AMP in RI. Have me her address here and usually works 3 days in RI. She has a BF " Asian " that is cool with the RI gig but has no idea she smiles at cars from the sidewalk.

Great fake tits, went through belly button no scars. Great 105 lbs at 5'1" tall. She said she has a sister she will introduce me to a a later time. Her sister is very new to the area and is extremely shy. I guess it's a family affair and young hot Asian gals are right up my alley.

I know Lowell also sports lots of Cambodian Gals as Well. I'm sure this is where theses two flowers originated from. Great lunch session look forward to a late dinner also.

Play Safe Always.

Skatar018
07-13-17, 21:42
Thanks for the info, didn't know that they could go through belly button, I tend to go for natural but never complain about boltons if they're done right.

BTW what you pay for that Asian lunch if you don't mind me asking.

Just had a great session with a nice slim Asian Doll I found off Westford. 23 years old and hot hot hot. She said she works for an AMP in RI. Have me her address here and usually works 3 days in RI. She has a BF " Asian " that is cool with the RI gig but has no idea she smiles at cars from the sidewalk.

Great fake tits, went through belly button no scars. Great 105 lbs at 5'1" tall. She said she has a sister she will introduce me to a a later time. Her sister is very new to the area and is extremely shy. I guess it's a family affair and young hot Asian gals are right up my alley.

I know Lowell also sports lots of Cambodian Gals as Well. I'm sure this is where theses two flowers originated from. Great lunch session look forward to a late dinner also.

Play Safe Always.

Skatar018
07-15-17, 09:44
I text both Michele & Taylor, Michele got right back to me, latley Taylor's replies come after I'm all set, hopefuly I'll see her soon, like this weekend.

Michele was all freshly showered, smelled nice & the couple of pick marks she had on her face were gone.

The last time I saw Brittany (it was awhile ago) her pick marks in comparison were ten times worse than Michele, then again Michele BJ's skills are ten time better!

There are noticeable signs on Michele arm & hand of usage as there are on all the girls so be aware of that.

FS is also much better with Michele, though not quite as tight, but not loose or sloppy either. Was 60 bucks for oral, FS, pictures & video, the plus is she is cute as a button.

Dropping Michele off & got a text back from Taylor, again just a little to late.

I saw Amy on Westford, she called just after I picked up Michele & I had to beg off, girl has good skills though.

I saw Crystal around the rotary holding a sign, I beeped but had to move for traffic, came back around & she was gone. I later saw & spoke to her briefly but said she was busy & to come back in an hour, yeah right that's going to happen.

Jen, Deanne, Lauren, Asian Ana & Alicia were on Westford & paseds on by.

Also saw Katie walking by herself & then with a couple of guys on Westford.

Saw Michaela walking towards Jays & swung in to catch up, flipped her 5 bucks just because I could.

There were two other girls at Jays & I always forget their names, the thin blonde was on Westford later & seemed to be in a rush.

Casey (the long haired older blonde with the backpack) & her cohort the older dirty blonde were all over the place, D&Ds, Jays, 7-11, Tedeschis etc.

Saw Tabby hanging at Armory park with a bunch of guys, tried getting her attention & did when I text her but said she wasn't working at the moment.

Rebbeca was walking on Westford & with a bunch of people on Appleton but didn't appear to be working.

I saw Ally (from Chole & Ally with all the tats) both yesterday & the day before on Appleton walking with a guy. I waved & she surprisingly waved back as the last contact I had with her was she had text me asking me to western union her money, oh yeah that happened NOT!, careful with her she is a self admitted scammer.

Speaking of scammers I saw Jasmine back around & was on Appleton in front of & accross from Tedeschis, I advise avoiding her not much better than Lisa Leduc.

Haven't heard from or seen anything about Dominique or Amanda for that matter, hopefully they are both getting treatment & help.

There are a lot of girls out there & though there are some I'd always pass on & some that are not my favortie they are some peoples go to girls, & some of the girls that are my go to they are not favorites of others, that's kinda what I like about this, that there is enough variety to go around.

Bowler2016
07-15-17, 16:05
I text both Michele & Taylor, Michele got right back to me, latley Taylor's replies come after I'm all set, hopefuly I'll see her soon, like this weekend.

Michele was all freshly showered, smelled nice & the couple of pick marks she had on her face were gone.

The last time I saw Brittany (it was awhile ago) her pick marks in comparison were ten times worse than Michele, then again Michele BJ's skills are ten time better!

There are noticeable signs on Michele arm & hand of usage as there are on all the girls so be aware of that.

FS is also much better with Michele, though not quite as tight, but not loose or sloppy either. Was 60 bucks for oral, FS, pictures & video, the plus is she is cute as a button.

Dropping Michele off & got a text back from Taylor, again just a little to late.

I saw Amy on Westford, she called just after I picked up Michele & I had to beg off, girl has good skills though.

I saw Crystal around the rotary holding a sign, I beeped but had to move for traffic, came back around & she was gone. I later saw & spoke to her briefly but said she was busy & to come back in an hour, yeah right that's going to happen.

Jen, Deanne, Lauren, Asian Ana & Alicia were on Westford & paseds on by.

Also saw Katie walking by herself & then with a couple of guys on Westford.

Saw Michaela walking towards Jays & swung in to catch up, flipped her 5 bucks just because I could.

There were two other girls at Jays & I always forget their names, the thin blonde was on Westford later & seemed to be in a rush.

Casey (the long haired older blonde with the backpack) & her cohort the older dirty blonde were all over the place, D&Ds, Jays, 7-11, Tedeschis etc.

Saw Tabby hanging at Armory park with a bunch of guys, tried getting her attention & did when I text her but said she wasn't working at the moment.

Rebbeca was walking on Westford & with a bunch of people on Appleton but didn't appear to be working.

I saw Ally (from Chole & Ally with all the tats) both yesterday & the day before on Appleton walking with a guy. I waved & she surprisingly waved back as the last contact I had with her was she had text me asking me to western union her money, oh yeah that happened NOT!, careful with her she is a self admitted scammer.

Speaking of scammers I saw Jasmine back around & was on Appleton in front of & accross from Tedeschis, I advise avoiding her not much better than Lisa Leduc.

Haven't heard from or seen anything about Dominique or Amanda for that matter, hopefully they are both getting treatment & help.

There are a lot of girls out there & though there are some I'd always pass on & some that are not my favortie they are some peoples go to girls, & some of the girls that are my go to they are not favorites of others, that's kinda what I like about this, that there is enough variety to go around.Great Post. Always like your honesty. Don't know how you find all the ladies, I am always cruising and hardly see anything decent.

But I have grabbed Taylor a few times.

JustAJohn3051
07-15-17, 19:44
Picked up Katie (Short tiny girl with glasses) early this morning on Westford. She is batshit crazy and will always try to upsell (But will always settle for. 4) but her BBBJ is above average and the FS is fantastic (She fucks as crazy as she acts. LOL). If you don't mind putting up with her acting crazy and her nonstop talking she is a lot of fun in bed.(have her #)

Seen Pawn (Tall cute Asian girl) on merrimack st (She was gone by the time I turned around though) I thought she moved away, if anyone has her number (I erased it from my phone) could you please PM it to me? Her BBBJ is decent and the FS is good but she is kind of submissive and you have to go slow with her at first, she gets into the longer you go. Would recommend her to anyone. ANYONE WHO HAS HER # I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE,SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES !

Seen Lauren (poor girl is just looking bad, sad she is a decent kid) walking on Appleton with the fat girl with kinky hair (I do not know her name, have never wanted to pick her up).

Seen Michelle (The body odor and pick mark girl) when I was getting gas on Appleton, she offered to do everything for. 4 but I can't get over her smelling when I was with her (I swear I can still smell it), I think I might have to sell my truck (Seinfeld reference. LOL). Her BBBJ was good but the FS was just OK(I hate the fake moaning,rather they just STFU instead) but i do have a thing for skinny girls(Not too bad looking either) would recommend her,just make sure she has showered first.

Taylor texted me this morning but was already with crazy Katie so I had to pass (wish she texted earlier, would pick her over Katie).

Seen the other Katie as well (Big tits!)She can act a little crazy at times too though. LOL.

Gabby has been texting as well, she looks good with her natural red hair (Small tits but tight little body) and her face has no more pick marks (stopped seeing her until they cleared up). Her BBBJ is getting better (at least with me) but the FS is always on point (she knows how to fuck, especially when she is on top) and she has a tight little pussy!. Have her number if anyone does not have it by now.

Bill Buxton
07-15-17, 23:20
Spoke with Blond Laura she was applying her trade on Appleton, she looked bad. Big party at Hong Kong Restaurant man outside patrons in party mode. I did see a shaggy looking gal lots of brown / blonde hair looked like a poodle face almost covered? No idea who she is, going to see what's around got to find something nice. !

Play Safe.

WLB.

Skatar018
07-15-17, 23:25
Did two quick rolls through Lowell, both times there were a lot of girls out & about.

Almost picked up Michele as she gave me a huge smile but passed, but will see her again very soon, girl sure can suck dick & FS is damn good also.

Saw Taylor close to Jay's, I text her but no reply, swung around to pick her up but she was gone.

On the second roll both Katies, Michele & if I'm not mistaken Binda were on Westford.

Saw Taylor again at Jays & she hopped in but she was all fucked up so I told her not today which is too bad don't like to see them out in that state.

This Nicole was also at Jays

Nicole's back! .

, it's been awhile & a lot of weight gain since she has been around, but have seen her off & on through the years she's been around.

Bumped into Crystal & as I'm a big fan of her big knockers & she don't mind me playing with them we did oral & FS for 40, her FS is so so, have had worse & better & can't say her head game is any better than Brittanys but she sure looks a lot better, especially since I've never seen Crystal with pick marks.

I know a lot of girls pick but gawd if you know you're going to pick when getting high then wear gloves or something, can't say I believe that picking is a pleasurable experience for them, nor have I seen anyone pick as bad as Brittany.

The issue with picking for me is once seen it can't be unseen & I've seen Brittiany as bad & worse than the below picture. I am glad to hear that she has healed up, but for how long is anyones guess.

Bill Buxton
07-16-17, 03:52
Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first. Walking Westford same area. As others have stated Yes she has facial marks from picking. I got a chance to view here in somewhat limited light she is hardcore. Her left hand and right are are completely covered in injection Site marks. Her hands look like she buried them in a hill of fire ants. A cover is a must IMHO due to the condition from spikes.

Nice gal otherwise she was in fact showered and ready for the task. It's a shame this gal with a nice personality has gotten this street worn. She will be getting worse no doubt. BJ skills are above average and roaming is allowed. Total. 4 and she was happy to give a good performance.

Play Safe.

Skatar018
07-16-17, 09:13
Big party at Hong Kong Restaurant man outside patrons in party mode WLB.Just about every Saturday night there is always something going on at Hong Kong, a shit ton of hot Asian women to be sure, much better than the Crown.

Glenn Q
07-16-17, 12:15
Picked up Katie (Short tiny girl with glasses) early this morning on Westford. She is batshit crazy and will always try to upsell (But will always settle for. 4) but her BBBJ is above average and the FS is fantastic (She fucks as crazy as she acts. LOL). If you don't mind putting up with her acting crazy and her nonstop talking she is a lot of fun in bed.(have her #)

Seen Pawn (Tall cute Asian girl) on merrimack st (She was gone by the time I turned around though) I thought she moved away, if anyone has her number (I erased it from my phone) could you please PM it to me? Her BBBJ is decent and the FS is good but she is kind of submissive and you have to go slow with her at first, she gets into the longer you go. Would recommend her to anyone. ANYONE WHO HAS HER # I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE,SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES !

Seen Lauren (poor girl is just looking bad, sad she is a decent kid) walking on Appleton with the fat girl with kinky hair (I do not know her name, have never wanted to pick her up).

Seen Michelle (The body odor and pick mark girl) when I was getting gas on Appleton, she offered to do everything for. 4 but I can't get over her smelling when I was with her (I swear I can still smell it), I think I might have to sell my truck (Seinfeld reference. LOL). Her BBBJ was good but the FS was just OK(I hate the fake moaning,rather they just STFU instead) but i do have a thing for skinny girls(Not too bad looking either) would recommend her,just make sure she has showered first.

Taylor texted me this morning but was already with crazy Katie so I had to pass (wish she texted earlier, would pick her over Katie).

Seen the other Katie as well (Big tits!)She can act a little crazy at times too though. LOL.

Gabby has been texting as well, she looks good with her natural red hair (Small tits but tight little body) and her face has no more pick marks (stopped seeing her until they cleared up). Her BBBJ is getting better (at least with me) but the FS is always on point (she knows how to fuck, especially when she is on top) and she has a tight little pussy!. Have her number if anyone does not have it by now.Cruised early last evening. Almost the same sites, just different times! LOL.

Saw Katie with the glasses. Turned around to pick her up but at 7-11 she literally walked in front of me to talk to a potential client across the street. As mentioned she is crazy in behavior and performance. In a previous encounter, she was demanding and in a hurry but by the time we got to the main event she was still demanding but in a good way.

Drove on. Saw a taller long haired blonde along Appleton that was walking erratically and talking to herself. I had no interest in stopping.

Saw a slightly older, extremely skinny SW with long black hair. Had a bit of a scowl on her face. Passed.

Saw the other Katie out and about. Looks like she put on more weight which looked good but at least with me, it's just about the business, with a lackluster performance to match.

Finally picked up a cute blonde on Westford, Michelle. Don't know if she is the same Michelle as previously mentioned, pretty green eyes, no pick marks, no smell.

She was very friendly as we drove to a spot. Immediately went to work with one of the better BBBJ I've had in a while. Moved to FS and she was equally skilled. Will definitely repeat.

After dropping Michelle off, I drove a little more to scout the action for the future. Saw a heavier blonde with her hair pulled up, was going to try to get her number but she disappeared. By Jay's saw a couple of girls out front but nothing of interest, so I headed home.

Stay safe and have fun out there.

DogFight
07-16-17, 13:11
I think her name is champagne. Terrible BBBJ, talked non-stop about her troubles in life. Also, smelled pretty bad. I bailed out after a few minutes of trying.

JustAJohn3051
07-16-17, 14:12
Took a quick ride this morning and seen Ally (skinny little blonde) at the store on Appleton and Baby Nikki (looking worn) was across the street.

Went down westfod and seen Katie (big tits!

Also seen Lauren, she was stumbling and talking to herself!

Michelle was working a side steet Down a little further, waved but I held my nose and just drove by. I have a thing for skinny girls but she is real street worn, still has pick marks (pick scars from years of picking her face) but not too bad looking. She must of been pretty about ten years ago.

Seen Taylor (still a very cute girl) by Jays so picked her up for a quick BBBJ, I am not a fan of car dates but the girls got a good head game. Roaming is allowed and not a bad deal, got her to agree to. 3 nice girl and almost always in a good mood.

JustAJohn3051
07-16-17, 19:16
Cruised early last evening. Almost the same sites, just different times! LOL.

Saw Katie with the glasses. Turned around to pick her up but at 7-11 she literally walked in front of me to talk to a potential client across the street. As mentioned she is crazy in behavior and performance. In a previous encounter, she was demanding and in a hurry but by the time we got to the main event she was still demanding but in a good way.

Drove on. Saw a taller long haired blonde along Appleton that was walking erratically and talking to herself. I had no interest in stopping.

Saw a slightly older, extremely skinny SW with long black hair. Had a bit of a scowl on her face. Passed.

Saw the other Katie out and about. Looks like she put on more weight which looked good but at least with me, it's just about the business, with a lackluster performance to match.

Finally picked up a cute blonde on Westford, Michelle. Don't know if she is the same Michelle as previously mentioned, pretty green eyes, no pick marks, no smell.

She was very friendly as we drove to a spot. Immediately went to work with one of the better BBBJ I've had in a while. Moved to FS and she was equally skilled. Will definitely repeat.

After dropping Michelle off, I drove a little more to scout the action for the future. Saw a heavier blonde with her hair pulled up, was going to try to get her number but she disappeared. By Jay's saw a couple of girls out front but nothing of interest, so I headed home.

Stay safe and have fun out there.Hahaha. That's crazy Katie (acting crazy and running in traffic. LOL). She is not for everyone but her BBBJis good and like I said she fucks as crazy as she acts. Would love to hear more about what you did with her and how she acted. LOL.

As for Michelle, that sounds like her, she does have nice eyes and a decent body, BBBJ was good but I was not impressed with the FS and the smell almost made me throw up! I just had a bad experience and would never repeat, the same way I could never drink peppermint Snapps again (made me throw up when I was a kid and now the smell makes me sick). But just because I had a bad experience does not mean anyone else will, a couple of people seem to like her as well and that's all that counts. To each their own.

Skatar018
07-17-17, 05:54
Took a very quick roll through Lowell on my way home looking for Michele for a night cap, it didn't happen & didn't see any thing out I would stop for.

Good to see others enjoy her skill & talents, thing is, I know that I've seen her before she came around to Lowell about a month or so, but can't place her face yet, I use to get to Brockton here & there a few years back & perhaps that's where I've seen her.

Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first.

GreensKeeper
07-17-17, 09:10
Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first. Walking Westford same area. As others have stated Yes she has facial marks from picking. I got a chance to view here in somewhat limited light she is hardcore. Her left hand and right are are completely covered in injection Site marks. Her hands look like she buried them in a hill of fire ants. A cover is a must IMHO due to the condition from spikes.

Nice gal otherwise she was in fact showered and ready for the task. It's a shame this gal with a nice personality has gotten this street worn. She will be getting worse no doubt. BJ skills are above average and roaming is allowed. Total. 4 and she was happy to give a good performance.

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.Would love if you can pm me michelles number. Thanks.

JustAJohn3051
07-17-17, 09:34

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.You described her perfectly!

Drove around the loop at 6:00 am and the only two out were her and the fat girl with kinky hair (someone said they think her name is champagne) safe to say I passed and headed home.

Marie (smoking hot, skinny Spanish girl) texted me and will get to see her later today. She is the hottest girl I have ever seen in Lowell(skinny,small tits but nice eraserhead nipples).She does not walk the street and has a few regulars she sees(if you are one you are very lucky) BBBJ is great and the FS is amazing! She is a party girl but not a IV user, so no track marks what so ever. Will ask her if its OK to give out her number to a couple of Senior members (serious mongers only).

Bill Buxton
07-17-17, 17:21
Met up with a dark haired spinner named Holly at the Hong Kong area she was looking things over. Parked twice and she walked by and three times a charm. She said she was very new to this stuff. She would not quote a price and had not much of an idea what the rates were. Said she had done BP with a former friend but never walked alone. Well I said this is much different than BP and the prices even worse in comparison.

At 19 yrs old she was kinda not up to speed and the area will take full advantage with this one in short time. She had a small spinner bod 5'4" 105 lbs if my math is right, small almost flat chest but nice face and full lips. Said she was from upstate NY, way up not much but a tree and a lake from what she said. Visiting a gf here in the big city.

4 all in for a BBBJ and she could use more practice frankly. Not really worth the time spent but what the hell she was going in after the deed. No phone given and I am sure I will not try and see if she is better at the job later. Did see her GF and tried to wack that, but she said she charges big coin and I got the hint she was all talk no Action anyhow.

Winnnnnn some loose some.

Play Safe.

Dump My Goo
07-17-17, 21:10
Anyone know if Michaela has a working phone now? What is her new number? Pm me please. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she said she left her phone in a regulars car and was getting it back. I have texted a few times since with zero response. I have cruised Lowell a few times in the last week and haven't seen her. She's wicked thin but her head game is unrivaled in this area. Period.

CaptainK0
07-17-17, 23:26
I have seen 2 older blondes walking together a lot. Saw them by Tedeschi and then by Jays. Just curious if anyone knows them. One offered to have me take them both 4 wheeling and I was tempted, but something doesn; t seem quite right so I bailed and got my lottery tix instead. Any info guys?

Rock on!

Cap.

America First
07-18-17, 08:33
I have seen 2 older blondes walking together a lot. Saw them by Tedeschi and then by Jays. Just curious if anyone knows them. One offered to have me take them both 4 wheeling and I was tempted, but something doesn; t seem quite right so I bailed and got my lottery tix instead. Any info guys?

Rock on!

Cap.They are always sitting at the dunks on church st.

I took the younger of the two for a test drive last week and the head game is fantastic! D. t. From start to finish, swallowed and was only 4. She said she doesn't do this much and is shy about it. I would try again if the oppertunity arose.

JustAJohn3051
07-18-17, 09:05
Anyone know if Michaela has a working phone now? What is her new number? Pm me please. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she said she left her phone in a regulars car and was getting it back. I have texted a few times since with zero response. I have cruised Lowell a few times in the last week and haven't seen her. She's wicked thin but her head game is unrivaled in this area. Period.She Goes through numbers pretty fast but have a number for her that was working as of yesterday. I will PM it to you. She stil has a very pretty face and I agree, her BBBJ is fucking incredible! She is so skinny now and looking street worn though. Good luck and stay safe.

JustAJohn3051
07-18-17, 09:40
Got to see Marie last night and it was incredible (just like every time). Her BBBJ is above average and the FS is fucking incredible! She really gives the full GF experience, from DFK to DATY. Will do every position (everything except anal, that's a no go. LOL) and has never complained about time. She is skinny but has very nice legs, small tits but has those dark eraser head nipples. Beautiful face and is very friendly (always in a good mood) and easy to talk to. She is not a SW or a drug addict by any means ,100% has never been a IV user (no marks on her body, I have seen every inch. LOL). She does like to party though (that's why she is short on money sometimes) she only works when she really needs money and then with only a couple of regulars she has. Very sorry, she said not to give out her number. Said she is afraid of meeting people she does not know. Not going to fuck things up with her, she is too fucking hot!

Member #5932
07-18-17, 16:06
There were about 4 out there today. One was a little older and thick in the middle. She was blonde. One was a brunette with a little tummy, but she looked pretty good. There was a chunky asian gal out and about. She looked great. There was also a blonde who was totally made up and looking goddam smoking, she definitely gave that look and a smile. Naughty biscuits. I didn't partake. I regret it.

DogFight
07-19-17, 00:25
Dead out tonight. Saw Champagne, no thanks to that. The dude with the wig is getting crazier, started yelling at me and running towards my car while I was driving by him. Scary.

Ended up seeing Michaela who was as good as always.

Evana40
07-19-17, 15:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously you wasted your annual post on this?

A2

Dump My Goo
07-19-17, 17:55
Thanks to a fellow board member passing me Michaela's new number I was able to reach her. We met up in the middle of that crazy storm that swept through late afternoon. Went to my spot. She was spot on as usual. That girl knows how to please a man. She never short changes me on performance and attitude. She is still damn cute. Not as cute as a couple of years ago. She claims that she is slowly weening off the juice. We shall see. She claims she'll still see regulars after she's clean. Not sure but in the meantime I will enjoy as much as I can. Thanks again for getting me the contact #.

CaptainK0
07-20-17, 00:33
They are always sitting at the dunks on church st.

I took the younger of the two for a test drive last week and the head game is fantastic! D. t. From start to finish, swallowed and was only 4. She said she doesn't do this much and is shy about it. I would try again if the oppertunity arose.Sweet! Thanks. Going to give her a whirl.

LuvHead
07-21-17, 09:39
Got to see Marie last night and it was incredible (just like every time). Her BBBJ is above average and the FS is fucking incredible! She really gives the full GF experience, from DFK to DATY. Will do every position (everything except anal, that's a no go. LOL) and has never complained about time. She is skinny but has very nice legs, small tits but has those dark eraser head nipples. Beautiful face and is very friendly (always in a good mood) and easy to talk to. She is not a SW or a drug addict by any means ,100% has never been a IV user (no marks on her body, I have seen every inch. LOL). She does like to party though (that's why she is short on money sometimes) she only works when she really needs money and then with only a couple of regulars she has. Very sorry, she said not to give out her number. Said she is afraid of meeting people she does not know. Not going to fuck things up with her, she is too fucking hot!I've picked up Marie twice on the street, including this morning. Paid $25. She does have great nipples and a nice little ass. Found her walking on Westford around 7:45.

Still looking for the elusive Asian with the fake titties.

XRay1
07-21-17, 12:22
Is she Spanish with glasses and a great body? I think I saw her after I dropped off Taylor last night. If any of you guys have her #. I'd love link up with her.

Speaking of, she's not looking too good at all. Lost about 15 lbs since I last saw her, got pick marks on her face. She nodded off with a cigarette in her hand and somehow burnt her upper lip. LOL.

The streets are eating her up.

JustAJohn3051
07-21-17, 13:02
I've picked up Marie twice on the street, including this morning. Paid $25. She does have great nipples and a nice little ass. Found her walking on Westford around 7:45.

Still looking for the elusive Asian with the fake titties.Sorry but you have the wrong Marie, one she does not walk the street(hasn't in years)and two she would never be around at that time of the morning or take .25..lol..But PM me her real name phone#or post a pic or say her hair color,that would give it away and could tell you 100%.

JustAJohn3051
07-21-17, 15:27
Is she Spanish with glasses and a great body? I think I saw her after I dropped off Taylor last night. If any of you guys have her #. I'd love link up with her.

Speaking of, she's not looking too good at all. Lost about 15 lbs since I last saw her, got pick marks on her face. She nodded off with a cigarette in her hand and somehow burnt her upper lip. LOL.

The streets are eating her up.That's a shame about Taylor, she was really cute too! Was thinking about texting her but will pass now, thanks for the heads up about her.

Not sure who you saw or who LuvHead picked up but its 100% a different Marie (does not wear glasses and was not around this morning) than the one I posted about. Nice to know there is another hot looking Spanish girl out there working though! I would be willing to trade numbers (Always willing to give out numbers of girls who don't mind) if anyone knows this girl.

Muffhunt
07-21-17, 15:36
Just wondering. What ever happened to Amanda? If you got her on a good day, she was A+++ BBBJ.

Skatar018
07-21-17, 16:28
Speaking of, she's not looking too good at all. Lost about 15 lbs since I last saw her, got pick marks on her face. She nodded off with a cigarette in her hand and somehow burnt her upper lip. LOL. The streets are eating her up.I agree, it's bad when they go on a binge like she's doing right now, hopefully she'll turn it around as others have, she a had pretty good head game & FS was damn good also.

Saw Taylor again at Jays & she hopped in but she was all fucked up so I told her not today which is too bad don't like to see them out in that state.Haven't seen her since last I picked her up, text her once but she got back to me several hours after & never did connect.

Skatar018
07-21-17, 16:34
A picture would go a long way in clearing this up, just saying.

Not sure who you saw or who LuvHead picked up but its 100% a different Marie (does not wear glasses and was not around this morning) than the one I posted about.

Sorry but you have the wrong Marie, one she does not walk the street(hasn't in years)and two she would never be around at that time of the morning or take .25..lol..But PM me her real name phone#or post a pic or say her hair color,that would give it away and could tell you 100%.

I've picked up Marie twice on the street, including this morning. Paid $25. She does have great nipples and a nice little ass. Found her walking on Westford around 7:45.

Glenn Q
07-21-17, 16:36
Just wondering. What ever happened to Amanda? If you got her on a good day, she was A+++ BBBJ.Are you talking about the tall, attractive redhead?

Got her digits a few months ago and when I tried to get in touch with her the reply was that she was using a phone that belonged to another provider who wasn't so happy about it.

SexMeister62
07-21-17, 16:37
Just wondering. What ever happened to Amanda? If you got her on a good day, she was A+++ BBBJ.Wondering the same thing. No response from any texts for months. Tried calling with no answer. Strange!

GreensKeeper
07-21-17, 21:55
Wondering the same thing. No response from any texts for months. Tried calling with no answer. Strange!Amanfa moved to Nashua and is out of the game.

CaptainK0
07-22-17, 23:59
Picked up a new one tonight, well new for me. Crystal. She told me she was nervous and asked me to pick up her friend Jenny. Crystal is cute with a very nice set of C's. Was rushed and was awkward having her friend in the back, but hoping I can get her one on one for a FS pop.

Be safe all!

Cap.

David A
07-23-17, 06:40
Picked up a new one tonight, well new for me. Crystal. She told me she was nervous and asked me to pick up her friend Jenny. Crystal is cute with a very nice set of C's. Was rushed and was awkward having her friend in the back, but hoping I can get her one on one for a FS pop.

Be safe all!

Cap.Does Crystal's friend Jenny also do dates? How much did you pay? Where did you pick them up?

Skatar018
07-23-17, 07:24
Crystal's rack imo are solid Ds, it's the best part about her, nice enough girl, can complain & has a hard time relaxing sometimes, head game to me is subpar, has a nice tight pussy though. Hopefully you'll catch up with her alone & enjoy the ride, I recommend her being on top, those titties swinging in the air is a sight to behold.

Picked up a new one tonight, well new for me. Crystal. She told me she was nervous and asked me to pick up her friend Jenny. Crystal is cute with a very nice set of C's. Was rushed and was awkward having her friend in the back, but hoping I can get her one on one for a FS pop. Be safe all! Cap.

Was wondering if this is the Crystal you saw.

Had been looking for Crystal off & on for awhile. Finally bumped into her & can't say she remember me till I jogged her memory of us getting together with Donna. Same big fun bags which are awesome to play which is a welcomed change from the itty bitty titty committee that's always around.
Head game hasn't improved, FS is still good, best part is playing & sucking on those tits.

lookingforsw
07-24-17, 06:39
Cruised the track from 5 am till 6:30. Absolutely no one around may have to switch to lawrence or boston.

JustAJohn3051
07-24-17, 10:36
I seen Karen (have not seen her around for awhile) yesterday on Westford St, have never been with her because of some bad reviews but think she is real good looking. She has a very pretty face and nice body (a little thick). She has long black hair and her hair and makeup are always done up perfect and she is always dressed nice too. Has anyone been with her lately and are her service and attitude as bad as been posted? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Member #5932
07-25-17, 08:58
I cruised yesterday in the rain expecting nothing and saw Katie. Not sure if it's the Crazy one or not. She's about 5'6, light brown hair, better than average looking. She had on black leggings that showed her nice little ass off and she had tig ole bitties. I asked her name when she got in and she said, "I'm Katie. We've hung out before. " It may be true. I'm not sure. I think I picked her up a year ago and she was looking really sick. There was no cop check. I just asked her if she had a spot and she said she did and told me where to go. We got to the spot. I showed her the goods. She asked for her end of the deal and I handed her. 4. She proceeded to try and suck the chrome off a tail pipe. She did a good job, though made a mess with it and got cum on my seats. Luckily, they're leather, so clean up was easy enough for her. On the way back to drop her off she said she was out walking and some guy stopped up next to her and said, "hey! Let me ask you something. Do you know (name redacted)?" She said she told him, "Yeah. " He said, "Let him know I am looking for him. I heard he's got my sister out on these streets sucking dick for drugs. " Odd story to share. Anyway, it was what it was. This Katie wasn't acting crazy at all and seemed normal enough.

JustAJohn3051
07-25-17, 11:36
I cruised yesterday in the rain expecting nothing and saw Katie. Not sure if it's the Crazy one or not. She's about 5'6, light brown hair, better than average looking. She had on black leggings that showed her nice little ass off and she had tig ole bitties. I asked her name when she got in and she said, "I'm Katie. We've hung out before. " It may be true. I'm not sure. I think I picked her up a year ago and she was looking really sick. There was no cop check. I just asked her if she had a spot and she said she did and told me where to go. We got to the spot. I showed her the goods. She asked for her end of the deal and I handed her. 4. She proceeded to try and suck the chrome off a tail pipe. She did a good job, though made a mess with it and got cum on my seats. Luckily, they're leather, so clean up was easy enough for her. On the way back to drop her off she said she was out walking and some guy stopped up next to her and said, "hey! Let me ask you something. Do you know (name redacted)?" She said she told him, "Yeah. " He said, "Let him know I am looking for him. I heard he's got my sister out on these streets sucking dick for drugs. " Odd story to share. Anyway, it was what it was. This Katie wasn't acting crazy at all and seemed normal enough.There are two Katie's (a couple of girls have the same name). The Katie you saw was the one with big tits. Crazy Katie is tiny, maybe 5' tall and 100 lbs, shoulder length auburn hair and glasses, she is out in the park on Westford St. A lot lately. She is batshit crazy but has a good head game and fucks as crazy as she acts.

Skatar018
07-25-17, 21:33
Katie does a good job, one of the better head games around at least compared to most, has a big rack & FS is good, she doesn't really like to rim but she will. I'd recommend her except when she is sick, of course that goes for all the girls.

I'm Katie. We've hung out before. It may be true. I'm not sure.

Skatar018
07-25-17, 22:09
Jenny has been reviewed here (do a search) most of the reviews are not good with the exception of one & I'm not 100% sure if it's the same Jenny, I have & will never partake.

Crystal will try & upsell, I've paid 40 for oral & FS, have also paid 60 before, but can't say I'd recommend her, skills & talents are lacking, lays there like a rag doll for sex & head game is at best average & am in no rush to repeat.

As for where she sometimes holds a sign at the rotary, at Tedeschis, 7-11 & lower end of Westford street.

Does Crystal's friend Jenny also do dates? How much did you pay? Where did you pick them up?.

She gave me digits that I will share with those I do share with, just pm me if you want them.

Skatar018
07-25-17, 23:06
Michele has new digits pm if you want them.

Seen her today & she is on the same level of service as Chole, head game is excellent, rims, FS is tight, haven't tried for anal but will ask next time I see her, she is full of energy with a great attitude and disposition & I highly recommend her. Now if Chole would just come back around that would be a hell of a duo to hook-up with!

Glenn Q
07-25-17, 23:56
There are two Katie's (a couple of girls have the same name). The Katie you saw was the one with big tits. Crazy Katie is tiny, maybe 5' tall and 100 lbs, shoulder length auburn hair and glasses, she is out in the park on Westford St. A lot lately. She is batshit crazy but has a good head game and fucks as crazy as she acts.This is Crazy Katie.

http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/afternoon-delight/45343678

David A
07-26-17, 09:29
Jenny has been reviewed here (do a search) most of the reviews are not good with the exception of one & I'm not 100% sure if it's the same Jenny, I have & will never partake.

Crystal will try & upsell, I've paid 40 for oral & FS, have also paid 60 before, but can't say I'd recommend her, skills & talents are lacking, lays there like a rag doll for sex & head game is at best average & am in no rush to repeat.

As for where she sometimes holds a sign at the rotary, at Tedeschis, 7-11 & lower end of Westford street.

She gave me digits that I will share with those I do share with, just pm me if you want them.Thanks Skatar, I'll pass on both.

JustAJohn3051
07-26-17, 13:16
This is Crazy Katie.

http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/afternoon-delight/45343678That's her! Don't pay BP prices (they all try to upsell), can find her on Westford St in the park a few days a week and only pay her. 4 for everything. She is crazy but a lot of fun in bed!
Angelina(put on some weight) is back around,was out front of Jays this morning. She has an incredible headgame but have never tried FS with her,anyone have a review on that ?
Seen Sammy(also put on weight)on Westford St. she is ditzy,red hair and her skills are average at best but she is a friendly girl.

Bill Buxton
07-26-17, 14:13
Was in the area at noon time and found a Spinner on Westford walking looking everyone over. I think the park was not action packed enough so a walk was in order. Kelly was the name she gave me and she said she was from Yarmouth are the Cape. I said wow what's going on up here with you long way from home. She was hanging with a few schoolmates and trying to make the party money needed for later she said.

Well no worries on my end lets do it. Paid. 4 BBBJCIM she must have gone to school and stayed late she was great at the task. 5. 6 130 brown mid length hair with a tat on her foot. No phone number to give she said she will not be doing much and she will be back on the cape Friday.

Did see a few that I have never seen but that's normal, I don't frequent the area every day. Mostly nasty looking came from under a rock types nothing fresh looking.

Play Safe.

WLB.

GetLink0994
07-26-17, 14:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Logan603
07-27-17, 16:51
I can't PM you, no option on your profile but I'd definitely like her number.

Seen her today & she is on the same level of service as Chole, head game is excellent, rims, FS is tight, haven't tried for anal but will ask next time I see her, she is full of energy with a great attitude and disposition & I highly recommend her. Now if Chole would just come back around that would be a hell of a duo to hook-up with!

Glenn Q
07-27-17, 20:51
That's her! Don't pay BP prices (they all try to upsell), can find her on Westford St in the park a few days a week and only pay her. 4 for everything. She is crazy but a lot of fun in bed!100% agree. Worth it at street prices but not at full retail.

Cackalope
07-27-17, 23:11
I'd love her number, always wanted to get rimmed. Won't let me pm you.

Doc68W
07-30-17, 16:57
Still pretty new to the hobby so I decided to go to Westford St. A few days ago to see if I could get lucky. I went for the loop between 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Drove down Westford to Appleton and looped around at Jays. About an hour in I see a beautiful Hispanic girl with light brown hair. Easily early 20's. She smiled at me and I went down the closest side street. She just went right passed me. Maybe not a SW, but still enjoyed watching her walk away. Continuing on I rolled around Westford until I saw a woman wearing a hoodie wearing pink booty shorts. Slowly rolled by her and she gave me what I only can describe of as "the look" (still learning). Went down a side street and, sure enough, she walked up to my window and hoped in. She looked great from afar and from behind, but up close was just a sort of disaster. She had pick marks all over her legs and was def. In her mid to late 30's. Said her name was "Anna" (with a soft A). She was most likely Hispanic, had curly brown hair and showed me pictures of her adoptive parents (WTF). We went to a spot and I paid .4 for a quick BBJ which was supposed to be a CIM experience. First off all she treated my dick like corn on the cob, in that she used her teeth a lot. Told her her relax and spent the ending half of the experience alright. Finished on her hand (which I wasn't too pleased with) but she allowed full roaming. FIV and FIA with no complaint at all. She did have a marvelous ass. After finishing I dropped her off where I found her and went on my way. Didn't pick up her digits, but may find her again only to have a backdoor experience with her. Will go back to the loop, but can only go for lunch and afternoon visits. Will post more about what I find and will greatly appreciate any advice. Stay safe and happy hunting.

DanBlackerMan
07-30-17, 20:07
Finally took a leap and set out to find some walkers (first time in this type of foray). A few days ago I think I spotted crazy Katie but was too nervous to take action, she definitive gave a look at all the cars. Once I knew what the 'look' was it was exciting being able to spot a girl.

Today took another drive dead set on taking it another step, but it occurred to me after I'm given the 'look' - what do I do next? I ask because today a blonde gave me the look and we locked eyes for a few seconds. Then she looked away and I kept driving.

Any tips? I thought about slowing down or stopping altogether but was paranoid as I was circling the loop for quite a while.

How do I acknowledge the look?

Thanks,

A monger in training.

CaptainK0
07-30-17, 23:15
Was wondering if this is the Crystal you saw.Yup that's her. She was really nervous based on my looks. Definitely would like to see her again, if you're good with sharing digits.

She was close to 7-11 when I picked her up.

Cackalope
07-31-17, 13:24
Can I have her number? Looks like my type.

Got the ok to send digits to those of you I know. Pm me if you want them.

Fbrd68
07-31-17, 16:15
Interested as well if you don't mind!

Skatar018
07-31-17, 16:45
Wish I could guys, Michele has given me two numbers both worked at one time but don't seem to be working as of now, mostly I just find her out & about on Westford street during the day & early evenings.

Same goes for Crystal, got two numbers neither are working & have not got replies.

Out of the two go for Michele over Crystal her service is much better IMO.

Sorry it's the best I can do at this point.

Interested as well if you don't mind!
I'd love her number, always wanted to get rimmed. Won't let me pm you.
I can't PM you, no option on your profile but I'd definitely like her number.
Can I have her number? Looks like my type.
Yup that's her. She was really nervous based on my looks. Definitely would like to see her again, if you're good with sharing digits.

She was close to 7-11 when I picked her up.

Dump My Goo
07-31-17, 20:32
Looking for updated Michaela phone number if anyone has seen her in the last week or so? I had a number given by a fellow monger and that appears to be not working. It is work to continue to chase her number but damn she's worth it.

Also scooped Nikki on Saturday late afternoon. She was a little outside the normal zone. Older MILF probably mid 40's but thin with a nice bod. Looked smoking hot from 50 feet. Not quite as hot when she got in the car. She said she had just left her abusive boyfriend. It looks like he had punched her in the eye. Blonde hair, straight, about shoulder length. Thin build with good sized tits. She took them out and I gave them a squeeze. Hard as a rock bolt ons. Nice looking though but fake tits are not my thing. Nice ass shaved puss. Her head game was pretty good. Normal fare. I have her digits if anyone wants. Seniors and contributing members can get it.

GreensKeeper
07-31-17, 21:10
She is really cute and friendly. Don't let it fool you. Met with her a few days ago. Stopped at store. She waited in car whilei ran in. My bad. She took a few things. Also upon arriving to. The spot. Wanted BP prices. Yah okay lets not let these girls drive the price up. Third different one asked for too much lets not forget who they really are I have her number will share. No way I would pay that much for these girls.

Just sayin.

Daishi
08-02-17, 02:40
Try following the rules from here: http://www.nairaland.com/3192791/10-golden-rules-picking-up.

Finally took a leap and set out to find some walkers (first time in this type of foray). A few days ago I think I spotted crazy Katie but was too nervous to take action, she definitive gave a look at all the cars. Once I knew what the 'look' was it was exciting being able to spot a girl.

Today took another drive dead set on taking it another step, but it occurred to me after I'm given the 'look' - what do I do next? I ask because today a blonde gave me the look and we locked eyes for a few seconds. Then she looked away and I kept driving.

Any tips? I thought about slowing down or stopping altogether but was paranoid as I was circling the loop for quite a while.

Thanks,

A monger in training.

Member #5637
08-02-17, 13:25

Thanks,

A monger in training.Read my latest SW Boston report.

JustAJohn3051
08-02-17, 16:19
I was driving down Westford around 5 am and spotted a girl from the distance. She had long dark hair and a real nice body and looked hot, then I got close and she did not look so good, it was Lisa (a complete b**** who will complain the whole time and not finish the job). Looks like an old piece of leather wrapped around a skeleton.

Asian Anna was out as well but was gone by the time I turned around, I always just miss her. anyone have her number ?

DanBlackerMan
08-02-17, 19:15
Read my latest SW Boston report.Read your post. Very smooth, quick and easy. I'll strive to get to your level. One day my friend. One day.

For now I've just been doing the loop Every now and then To see if I can point out a SW from a civi.

Dump My Goo
08-03-17, 20:25
Slim pickings the last couple of times I've been driving through. Has anyone seen Michaela out and about in the last week or two?

America First
08-03-17, 23:36
Finally got to take taylor for a test drive. Pretty face, big blue eyes, A cup titties and a sweet ass.

Good head game, no upsell and NO DRAMA.

Her pic is in photo section if you want to check her out. HAPPY HUNTING!

Bowler2016
08-04-17, 07:04
Hey Guys- saw an absolute doll out last night for the first time in front of Jays. She was for sure giving the look of a player.

LE was everywhere and I drove by and even parked in Jays but couldn't get her to come over.

There was a cop in Jays too.

I am wondering if anyone knows who I am talking about.

She was young, really cute, clean had a great body. She had a red tint to her hair.

It wasn't Taylor or Tabby.

I was nervous it was a set-up.

Did anyone else see her last night about 8:00?

Would love some feedback, so I could feel safe asking her.

Thanks Guys.

BayleeJayHawk
08-04-17, 13:32
Hey Guys- saw an absolute doll out last night for the first time in front of Jays. She was for sure giving the look of a player.

LE was everywhere and I drove by and even parked in Jays but couldn't get her to come over.

There was a cop in Jays too.

I am wondering if anyone knows who I am talking about.

She was young, really cute, clean had a great body. She had a red tint to her hair.

It wasn't Taylor or Tabby.

I was nervous it was a set-up.

Did anyone else see her last night about 8:00?

Would love some feedback, so I could feel safe asking her.

Thanks Guys.Had an opportunity to cruise through Lowell last night too.

Saw a very cute girl, brown hair pulled up, white tee and black jeans walking up Appleton with a ugly tatted up guy. She gave me a nice look but did not approach the car. Does that sound like the girl at Jays?

Really skinny girl in wheelchair on Appleton must be the girl you all mentioned in previous posts. Heavy girl with long dark hair dancing and giving the look up by Captain Johns. Another heavy girl with dark hair in a bun over near the 7-11. I could not partake but am scouting for talent cause my wife will be out of town for a little while.

Dorian17
08-04-17, 14:24
Had an opportunity to cruise through Lowell last night too.

Saw a very cute girl, brown hair pulled up, white tee and black jeans walking up Appleton with a ugly tatted up guy. She gave me a nice look but did not approach the car. Does that sound like the girl at Jays?

Really skinny girl in wheelchair on Appleton must be the girl you all mentioned in previous posts. Heavy girl with long dark hair dancing and giving the look up by Captain Johns. Another heavy girl with dark hair in a bun over near the 7-11. I could not partake but am scouting for talent cause my wife will be out of town for a little while.I was out too and I believe you saw Michelle. Saw her too. Was walking with that dude holding hands. Didn't think she was working so I drove on by and headed home.

DogFight
08-04-17, 17:31
Slim pickings the last couple of times I've been driving through. Has anyone seen Michaela out and about in the last week or two?I saw her on Sunday. Fun as always.

Dump My Goo
08-04-17, 21:50
I saw her on Sunday. Fun as always.Did she have a phone number she gave You? If yes, please msg it to me. Thanks.

CaptainK0
08-04-17, 22:26
Saw a blonde and black gal walking, dressed to the 9's and all made up. I mean obvious beyond obvious walking from Tedschi's to Jay's and back. As I drove around, I noticed cruisers strategically placed. Anyone else see all this?

Be safe out there, I think they're looking to clamp down tonight. Rock on all!

Cap.

America First
08-05-17, 08:21
Saw a blonde and black gal walking, dressed to the 9's and all made up. I mean obvious beyond obvious walking from Tedschi's to Jay's and back. As I drove around, I noticed cruisers strategically placed. Anyone else see all this?

Be safe out there, I think they're looking to clamp down tonight. Rock on all!

Cap.I noticed them too. A little young, and when they came by I gave them the nod and they acted surprised. I think they were just looking for to impress boys and maybe not "working". The blonde had a rocking body tho.

DogFight
08-05-17, 09:38
Did she have a phone number she gave You? If yes, please msg it to me. Thanks.Unfortunately I don't have her new number, I bumped into her out walking and didn't think to ask.

Skatar018
08-05-17, 13:12
Been sticking mostly with Michele when I can find her & when her phone is working which is sporadic at best, otherwise she has excellent skills is a spinner & cute too boot, couldn't ask for much more.

Seen Stephanie

Stephanie.

One day this week on Summer street at the Eliot church getting the food they provide. She's put on a lot of weight & was with the same guy that she was last time she was spotted around. Tried to get her attention but she didn't seem to be working, if she sticks around long enough maybe she will, I'd like to give her another go & help work some of that new found weight off.

Seen Dominque out around 7-11 & Westford street last weekend, hadn't heard or seen her around for awhile. I blatantly tried to get her attention a few times but she ignored me as if I didn't exist & moved on.

See Binda out now & then, had a lot of pick marks on her face & pass, anyone see Lexis around?

Bumped into Taylor yesterday, she hadn't answered any of my recent texts & we got caught up, she was with a very petite older gal that I've seen around, Taylor has what looks like a open sore on the left side of her mouth & I passed, anyone know about the gal she was with?

JustAJohn3051
08-06-17, 07:27
Took a ride around the loop yesterday and spotted Taylor by Jays, was looking cute in a little sundress but was all fucked up so I passed (have her number if anyone wants it).

Deanne (be careful she is sick) was out in her wheelchair on Appleton.

Michelle (bad experience so I passed) was out Westford St with her handler, girls lose a lot of buisness that way, I never pick up a girl when their handler is standing with them.

Sammy was by CJs, put on a little weight but is still cute. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Jazzy was out by CJs too, good looking black girl but seen comments about her ripping people off so have never picked her up. Anyone have any good experiences with her?

Lucky for me Marie texted me Saturday afternoon and had some free time and wanted to hang out. She is so fucking hot, skinny small tits (nice eraser head nipples), nice legs and a beautiful face. Her BBBJ is above average and the FS is incredible, she is wild in bed. Does not walk the street and is not a IV drug user (nothing like her walking the streets). She still does not me to give out her number but have talked her into doing me and another Monger I know from this site at the same time, hope we can set that up real soon and will report back how it goes .

Muffhunt
08-07-17, 11:33
I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?

DanBlackerMan
08-07-17, 16:26
I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31201063/seven-arrested-lowell-hooker-sweep

Stay safe fellow patrons.

DogFight
08-07-17, 17:36
I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?Looks like.

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31201063/seven-arrested-lowell-hooker-sweep

Dorian17
08-07-17, 21:11
Out tonight. Saw Monique walking with a guy. Blonde. Tight body. Short shorts and big snap on a. Seen her before and she was good. Couldn't get her attention though. Also saw another older blonde. Looked kind of hammered. Big tits. Up my ally but also with a manager. Pulled over and she started to sway up to my car but her manager was checking enout a little too much for my liking so I bolted. Any idea who she may be. Was up on Westford then hanging at 7-11. Left unfullfilled.

David A
08-08-17, 09:45
Still pretty new to the hobby so I decided to go to Westford St. A few days ago to see if I could get lucky. I went for the loop between 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Drove down Westford to Appleton and looped around at Jays. About an hour in I see a beautiful Hispanic girl with light brown hair. Easily early 20's. She smiled at me and I went down the closest side street. She just went right passed me. Maybe not a SW, but still enjoyed watching her walk away. Continuing on I rolled around Westford until I saw a woman wearing a hoodie wearing pink booty shorts. Slowly rolled by her and she gave me what I only can describe of as "the look" (still learning). Went down a side street and, sure enough, she walked up to my window and hoped in. She looked great from afar and from behind, but up close was just a sort of disaster. She had pick marks all over her legs and was def. In her mid to late 30's. Said her name was "Anna" (with a soft A). She was most likely Hispanic, had curly brown hair and showed me pictures of her adoptive parents (WTF). We went to a spot and I paid .4 for a quick BBJ which was supposed to be a CIM experience. First off all she treated my dick like corn on the cob, in that she used her teeth a lot. Told her her relax and spent the ending half of the experience alright. Finished on her hand (which I wasn't too pleased with) but she allowed full roaming. FIV and FIA with no complaint at all. She did have a marvelous ass. After finishing I dropped her off where I found her and went on my way. Didn't pick up her digits, but may find her again only to have a backdoor experience with her. Will go back to the loop, but can only go for lunch and afternoon visits. Will post more about what I find and will greatly appreciate any advice. Stay safe and happy hunting.That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!

Skatar018
08-08-17, 17:44
I knew her as Monica, & based upon your report & the recent busts reported her name is Monique that was busted Sunday. Hopefully she sticks around we could, use a little more variety, I'd like a second helping & as Dorian says her skills are good.

Saw Monique walking with a guy. Blonde. Tight body. Short shorts and big snap on a. Seen her before and she was good.
Monique
hooked up with Monica

DogFight
08-09-17, 12:35
That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!Check your PM.

Skatar018
08-09-17, 22:34
Cut through Lowell on my way home saw Michele out & was tempted to pick her up but had something to do.

I text Michele but got no reply & went out later tonight looking for her, think I saw her at CVS but I was already through the light heading to Appleton.

Took a ride by Jay's & saw a thin short haired brunette with a black guy, she's pretty cute & am sure she was working but as others have stated I pretty much pass them up when they're with a guy. Most will tell you when they are with a guy it's ok to stop & pick them up, sometimes that's true & sometimes it's not.

Headed up Central street & saw Monique at Elm & Central street, made a loop around & picked her up at Centre & Central streets. She didn't remember me so intros, costs & service had to be done & off we went.

Service was ok nothing to write home about & I prefer Michele still, has a banging body though with good size bolt ons slight pussy smell, we did a car date & I'd like to repeat but would take her home & see if the service gets any better.

Doesn't have a phone so she's catch as you can on the street.

Bowler2016
08-10-17, 08:35
Skater- do you have a picture of Tabby and Michele you can PM me or post.

And I am guessing the blonde is Monique. Never seen her before.

Cut through Lowell on my way home saw Michele out & was tempted to pick her up but had something to do.

I text Michele but got no reply & went out later tonight looking for her, think I saw her at CVS but I was already through the light heading to Appleton.

Took a ride by Jay's & saw a thin short haired brunette with a black guy, she's pretty cute & am sure she was working but as others have stated I pretty much pass them up when they're with a guy. Most will tell you when they are with a guy it's ok to stop & pick them up, sometimes that's true & sometimes it's not.

Headed up Central street & saw Monique at Elm & Central street, made a loop around & picked her up at Centre & Central streets. She didn't remember me so intros, costs & service had to be done & off we went.

Service was ok nothing to write home about & I prefer Michele still, has a banging body though with good size bolt ons slight pussy smell, we did a car date & I'd like to repeat but would take her home & see if the service gets any better.

Doesn't have a phone so she's catch as you can on the street.

Skatar018
08-10-17, 11:30
Pictures of TabbyThere are pictures of Tabby on the forum that have been posted by others

Saw Tabby walking down Westford
Yesterday I got a text from Tabby a. K. a. Abbey, saying she wanted to meet up
Cool ass down bytcch, A little ironic in that Tabby text me end of July & asked if I put pictures of her up, told her straight up that she never let me take any pictures & then I asked her put pictures of her up where? She never replied & hasn't replied to any texts since. This does mean that she knows about the site through whatever source & that she'll know who I am from this post if she reads it. I don't really care about that anymore just want to fuck her, hey Tabby if you read this hit me up you got a nice body & skills girl!

Pictures of MicheleI had face pictures of Michele up & had them removed, there are a couple of body shots of her. I bumped into her this morning & spoke briefly, she no longer has a working phone so she's catch as you can on the street, couldn't partake this morning but am hoping so sometime today. Will see what if anything I can do about getting face pictures of her up, won't do so without her ok though.

And I am guessing the blonde is Monique. Never seen her before.Yes the blonde in the post with the bolt on tits is Monique, can be a rush job has pretty good skills & she said herself she needs to slow her roll.

Skatar018
08-10-17, 19:17
Went back looking for Michele couldn't find her but I found Sammy, & we spent sometime together & had a bunch of fun.

With regards to the recent busts (I was not one) to the LPD Special Investigations Section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_nbnQYYGY

Bowler2016
08-10-17, 20:12
Could someone please tell me who is who here.

Skatar018
08-10-17, 20:37
They are both Tabby aka Abbey.

Could someone please tell me who is who here.

JustAJohn3051
08-11-17, 07:56
Could someone please tell me who is who here.Both pics. Are of Tabby, she looks like the one on the left, not sure where the other pic. Came from but its pretty old.

Bowler2016
08-11-17, 11:03
Tried to grab a girl at Jays the other night, but she had that red hair and buy it was short.

LE was everywhere though.

Both pics. Are of Tabby, she looks like the one on the left, not sure where the other pic. Came from but its pretty old.

NotStoner420
08-11-17, 14:25
Was hoping a fellow can give me Asian Anna's number (or someone that's okay with. 4 without the drama). Went into Jay's to pick up some basic food items and see if I'd run into someone, but there was a cop inside the store just standing around so I just left as soon as possible. Is there an officer always there?

Bill Buxton
08-11-17, 15:33
Found myself looking early today and the Cops are everywhere, driving the skanks along not letting them stand still. I am sure if I wanted I could have pulled off a date but why bother the quality was very low.

Stay Safe.

WLB.

Skatar018
08-12-17, 11:49
Went out looking for Michele after work & this morning, unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. I did see her guy hanging around waiting for her last night, hopefully who ever got her had a good time, I know I always do.

I did see bunch today at Tedeschi on Appleton including Asian Ana.

Saw Monique & Kayleigh at Jays, Kayleigh noticed but Monique did not, I was still looking for Michele so I passed.

Was hoping a fellow can give me Asian Anna's numberI don't have Asian Ana's number, (don't want it) I haven't picked her up since 4-19-15

Saw Ana & got her, it will be the last time, she did nothing much except rush me, didn't get to nut, told her it was me not her, but it was her A lot of guys like her & feel her skill are good, never so with me, usually I'll give a girl three shots after that I'll pass if find their skills lacking & with me hers always have.

You may want to try & PM DogFight for Ana's digits, DavidA asked for them & DogFight told him to check his PMs, so he may have Ana's number.

That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!
Check your PM.

She looked great from afar and from behind, but up close was just a sort of disaster. She had pick marks all over her legs and was def. In her mid to late 30's. Said her name was "Anna" (with a soft A)I passed Ana today across from Tedeschi on Garnet street & agree that she has pick marks on her face & legs.

LE is always around but the ones to watch for are the Special Investigations Section (SIS).

Undercovers & the vehicles that they drive around in which range from pickups, suvs, regular street cars, not to mention the crown vics. I wanted to post pictures of some that I have along with their license plates but A2 will not allow it as it's against the rules.

My thought is that info would go a long way to help us all kowing what & who to look out for, as it's too much of a pain in the butt to PM everyone but much easier to post on the forum that way everyone gets it including LPD knowing that we know what they drive. Yeah they can get other vehicles but if allowed to post the pictures we'd find those vehciles also, seems we are helping LE more than ourselves.

NotStoner420
08-12-17, 17:43
My thought is that info would go a long way to help us all kowing what & who to look out for, as it's too much of a pain in the butt to PM everyone but much easier to post on the forum that way everyone gets it including LPD knowing that we know what they drive. Yeah they can get other vehicles but if allowed to post the pictures we'd find those vehicles also, seems we are helping LE more than ourselves.I agree with this. Maybe excluding the plates so we know what vehicles to lookout for. What about creating an imgur album and linking it?

JustAJohn3051
08-13-17, 11:18
I agree with this. Maybe excluding the plates so we know what vehicles to lookout for. What about creating an imgur album and linking it?I don't think it would really make a difference, they would just use different cars. I am sure they know about this site and would see the pics. Anyway. Its almost impossible to get arrested if you are smart about it, picking up girls is not the problem, its when you take her to your spot that you do not want them pulling up on you, by that point they could be driving anything and it would not make a difference. Just be smart and careful, we have to look out for each other, its the stings that catch most mongers. Can we post pics. Of female cops posing as street walkers if they are in a public place? Now that would be helpful to inexperienced Mongers. Take care and be safe.

Bowler2016
08-13-17, 20:04
Is there a picture of Michele that everyone is talking about.

The only two I can find are from the waist down and could be anyone.

LOL!

Member #5932
08-14-17, 11:48
I was out there this morning around 9. Saw a couple out in the usual spots. Latina woman on that side street behind Jays. I was really shocked that I found a hot little spinner on Grove Street. I bet she was in her thirties, but she had great skin and looked young. She was so fucked up though. When she got in she immediately grabbed my cock began stroking it and started talking dirty while I grabbed her tits. She say back and we pulled away and she was nodding off. I considered going through with it, but decided against it in the state she was in. I told her she was hot and I'd introduce her Jackson for the trouble, but I was dropping her off because she was just too fucked up. She wasn't upset, again way too fucked up. I brought her back to Grove Street, introduced her to Jackson and she asked me to give her a kiss at least. Not wanting to cause a scene, I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. The as she was getting out asked me to rub her back, she was wearing, a low cut spaghetti strap shirt and I rubbed her back. Her skin was truly soft as fuck and she had big ole tits, but I can't get down with things when a lady is a spaced out as she was. While driving she looked at me at one point and said, "I"m old. " I said, "c'Mon., you're hot. You're not that old. " She was like, "no not like that. I been out here two years. " She also mentioned she had been walking 2 hours before I scooped her. Did anyone else see her? Anyone know who she is? I would definitely like to see her if she wasn't fubar.

Skatar018
08-14-17, 21:31
It wouldn't be the first time it was tried http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?540-2000-2004-Archived-Reports&p=128816&viewfull=1#post128816

As promised here is my photo essay of LE, doin d shakedown @ the Applton St. Store 24! First Pic is The Car! Yeah, I know, It looks like a lot of cars!.

Back then you could post pictures of undercover vehicles, don't know why we can't now.

Wouldn't help much I don't think it would really make a difference, they would just use different cars. we have to look out for each otherIt would if we all pitched in (not an easy thing to accomplish) to take all the pictures we could of you / C vehicles & post a link to those pictures. Over time I understand that you / C vehicles would come & go & when getting info on a new you / C vehicle it would be added to list. It cost money to retrofit the you / C with lights & sirens & the budget is only so big.

I am checking out a couple of different sites, the biggest issue is the Law about recording police & the Mass wiretap law, LE could subpoena the records to find out who what when & where, where this site is beyond (or so I am informed) US jurisdiction & that fact would give me a little more piece of mind to stick it to the man without repercussions.

I do believe it would help in keeping us safe & looking out for each other.

Can we post pics. Of female cops posing as street walkers if they are in a public place?I don't see why not & it would or should be allowed, perhaps you can make that your project.

SlanginWood
08-15-17, 11:05
Saw some mixed reviews on here lately but I saw her yesterday for BJ and she was great. She was in a good mood, and most importantly did an excellent job. She is a solid fall back option at. 4 BBBJ for when trips through the loop bear no fruit.

NotStoner420
08-15-17, 14:23
If you are in a public space, you can take a picture or recording of anything. There's no law against persons, plates, vehicles or law enforcement in this case (unless there was some financial gain I believe). So if you're in public (I. E. You don't have an expectation of privacy) then you should be all set. Wiretap laws in Mass. Seem to only matter when you're not in public (or there is a reasonable expectation of privacy) and for recording oral communication (e. G. Audio).

So what's the problem? This line here from the legal definition of hindering; "warned (other) of impending or imminent discovery or apprehension". I'm not sure how this law can be interpreted. I understand if someone ran over to a mongers car and pointed across the street at an undercover vehicle, that would be obvious hindering. But taking a picture in public for later use (on this site or another) doesn't seem as if it would be breaking any laws.

I'll do some more research over the week and lookup a few cases so I can link them here for educational use. But I feel confident that there is no law being broken by sharing pictures of any persons with consent or vehicles of the picture is taken from public space.

SlumerVillin96
08-17-17, 09:43
Does she still not have a phone? Those boltons look AMAZING! Where is best place and time to find her?

LowellMan
08-18-17, 12:58
Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!

Skatar018
08-20-17, 07:14
More than a few girls have been sectioned, Michele's S / O told me she was & Michele told me Lauren was, I've not seen Taylor around & several others seem MIA, guess the cops got tired of dealing with them.

Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!If it was a setup you would've been busted for just talking to her, but better safe than sorry.

Glenn Q
08-20-17, 11:51
More than a few girls have been sectioned, Michele's S / O told me she was & Michele told me Lauren was, I've not seen Taylor around & several others seem MIA, guess the cops got tired of dealing with them.Maybe that's why it's been dead. I cruised a couple loops yesterday afternoon and didn't see anything. I thought it might have been the hot weather. LOL.

JustAJohn3051
08-20-17, 12:07
Ran into Donna this morning behind CJs, did not pick her up because I was looking for a better option. Did grab her number for anyone who wants it. Take care.

Tabby finally responded to my text yesterday but plans fell through and could not see her,hopefully Monday afternoon will work. She is so cute and has great skills,those big doe eyes and pretty face and hot body,if you have not been with her I highly recommend it,she is a worth it !

Ambrose
08-20-17, 13:39
Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!Is Jessica a Latin girl, looks slightly Asian but is not? Mid 20's but looks much younger from a distance? If so, I could have some very useful info on her. She sounds like a Jessica from Worcester who recently has not been around for a good reason. PM is fine if you prefer.

GreensKeeper
08-20-17, 14:08
Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!Just read this post. If you see her again DEF. Worth it. Very polite and very clean smelled nice. Usual damage. No rush. No complaing on time would have to say was the best experience I. Ever had out there.

XRay1
08-20-17, 15:16
Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.

Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that.

LowellMan
08-20-17, 23:07
Is Jessica a Latin girl, looks slightly Asian but is not? Mid 20's but looks much younger from a distance? If so, I could have some very useful info on her. She sounds like a Jessica from Worcester who recently has not been around for a good reason. PM is fine if you prefer.Not Latin for sure. White girl, skinny, short, but healthy enough looking.

Melo Yello
08-21-17, 10:26
Ran into Amy this morning. Cute girl, spinner, with long black hair. Uses something but no needle marks. Ok service but she's cute so I hope it gets better. I have digits, I'll ask if it's ok to share.

Dorian17
08-21-17, 11:51
Ran into Donna this morning behind CJs, did not pick her up because I was looking for a better option. Did grab her number for anyone who wants it. Take care.

Tabby finally responded to my text yesterday but plans fell through and could not see her,hopefully Monday afternoon will work. She is so cute and has great skills,those big doe eyes and pretty face and hot body,if you have not been with her I highly recommend it,she is a worth it !Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.

Skatar018
08-21-17, 18:19
Holy shit your not kidding, I've seen that girl out & about for last month or so & it never crossed my mind that it was Donna, it's certainly not the Donna I remember, it looks like rehab gone wrong. It almost looks like she's on steroids with chemo.

Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.Since she asked me if I posted pictures of her she has not replied to any texts I've sent, if she only knew who the POS that did post her pictures I wonder if she'd continue seeing them. But that's alright the less they know about the site the better & there will always be more pussy that will want our money.

Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.It's easier for him to sit on his ass & have her go & suck dick & fuck raw dawg to bring home the money hunny, maybe she'll give him something more than money one day.

JustAJohn3051
08-22-17, 05:59
Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.

Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that.Tabby is very hard to get in touch with, but well worth it when you do (super cute and great skills) ! It's just sad when some POS keeps crying about her not returning his text, so he outs other mongers just too try and score points with her. He already said he talked to her and said he was not the one who posted pics. Of her (saying she knows about this site) and then posted the names of three mongers who did (me included, I don't care. LOL) in hopes that she would see them and call him(to thank him for telling her who did) Guess it didn't work. Hahaha.

JustAJohn3051
08-22-17, 06:51
Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.It really was sad seeing her, she looked awful and could hardly talk (Kept slurring her words). You are so right, drugs are bad. They should use a before and after pic of her for anti-drug ads.

Bill Buxton
08-22-17, 15:20
Second stop of the day 40 miles apart and these gals Stink. I know it's hot but I am very sure they would do much better in the sales Dep if the product was cleaner.

Still lookin for a prize if it's at all possible. !

Dump My Goo
08-22-17, 21:15
Anyone know of a suboxone connection please private msg me. I know a girl who stopped using and she needs a bridge to her Dr appt beginning of next week. She is not a Lowell girl so no one you would know. Thanks in advance.

Skatar018
08-22-17, 22:17
Most of them get like that when it's hot & humid out, the smell can gag ya big time.

Second stop of the day 40 miles apart and these gals Stink. I know it's hot but I am very sure they would do much better in the sales Dep if the product was cleaner. Still lookin for a prize if it's at all possible. !What happened with the hot Asian & her sister? Would've thought that was the prize & was looking forward to a follow up

Just had a great session with a nice slim Asian Doll I found off Westford. 23 years old and hot hot hot. She said she has a sister she will introduce me to a a later time..

I've never lied about any of the pictures I've taken or posted, but others have, the POS outs mongers like they've done all along. POS goes around telling & showing the girls pictures from the forum & pictures that they took & posted & blames another monger for posting those pictures, then whines when it's shown that it was them that took & posted the pictures.

Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that..

Yeah I agree, she's been sporting that for awhile now, when was the last time you saw her?

Taylor has what looks like a open sore on the left side of her mouth & I passed.

AdderAll
08-24-17, 13:46
http://lowell.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/are-there-any-guys/46653558

The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.

GreensKeeper
08-24-17, 14:20

The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.

JustAJohn3051
08-24-17, 15:32

The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.Sorry you got ripped off! Really sucks when girls do that. She looks hot too, to bad she is a scumbag.

AdderAll
08-24-17, 17:25
Sorry you got ripped off! Really sucks when girls do that. She looks hot too, to bad she is a scumbag.Yeah I just don't get it she posts three four different ads every single day I don't understand someone must have had luck with her why would she keep posting if nobody sees her I just don't get it there's no reports at all on her except for a couple of Rip off reports months back when she got me for like a hundred bucks in Nashua New Hampshire the weird thing is in this current ad there's a guy stalking her in the background I mean why would she even post that picture but that is in fact her because I know her on Facebook.

Skatar018
08-24-17, 19:03
Your right, you, me, none of us mean anything to them, pay them what you want & don't worry what others pay them, they need our money.

You mean nothing to them.The POS POS? Care to elaborate!

AdderAll
08-24-17, 19:33
Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/lets-get-together-hunny/6572905

Here is her other scam ad same girl same number but on this ad she uses a fake picture.

JustAJohn3051
08-25-17, 10:49
Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.Well said, all we are to them is $, and all they should be to us is a piece of meat (they are not are friends, though some people get confused and think they are) They try to get as much money as they can, but they will always take less, especially if desperate. Always get the best deal you can and make sure she provides the service before getting paid. It's nice that mongers are looking out for each other though, we have to out the girls who rip people off (fucking scumbags) so it's harder for them the next time. Take care and be safe.

GreensKeeper
08-25-17, 14:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Bowler2016
08-25-17, 19:46
I have made the round by Jays, Middlesex Street and Westford and see absolutely no one.

None of the guys that usually hang in front of Jays and no girls at all.

Did cops drive them all away?

Any place else to find them?

Thanks.

Twinkie1
08-26-17, 02:01
I picked up a busted heavier set blond girl that called herself michelle, I got desperate and she was the only girl I could find out, she was nothing nice to look at by any means and she sounded like Selma from the Simpsons wen she talked and was a fat crack head. I offered her $80 for a BJ if she came back to my house because I hate doing car dates because they all use the same spots and I've had dudes run up on my car and try to open my door and pull me out. One guy did before and I've been boxing for 12 years and I had to KO the poor guy so I could get out of there. Anyways the girl told me she had a safe spot in an asian area off of westford st because she didn't want to leave lowell so I agreed. We got to the place and before we even started she told me I had to be quick because someone saw her with a date there before. Instantly made me regret the date so I said fuck it lets get this over with, when she started she instantly started doing a jackhammer sucking type action that didn't feel good at all and was scraping her teeth on my dick like she was trying to shave some of the skin off and not even a minute in she asked me if "I was close" and she asked me that every 35-45 seconds and I tried to explain to her each time she stopped I had to start over again and she made an annoyed sigh like I was an asshole. After about 3 minutes of this nonsense she told me I really needed to hurry up because this wasnt a safe spot to be after 5 minutes so I told her to forget it and just get my dick real wet and jerk me off to finish me off, then she said ok and began to aggressively dry jerk my dick to the point where I said "ouch" and killed my boner. At this point I had enough and I was pissed, so I told her to suck my dick again, and when she started I reached over without asking her and started aggressively fingering her asshole, she popped up yelled ow called me a fucking asshole and got out of my car and stormed off! And that is how you get out of a bad date without having to pay for shitty service! Just finger blast thier butthole in a rude manner! Stay away from the fat crack head michelle.

Joecblow
08-26-17, 05:39
And that is how you get out of a bad date without having to pay for shitty service! Just finger blast thier butthole in a rude manner!That's the funniest thing I've read here in a long time!

JustAJohn3051
08-26-17, 07:59
Seen crazy Katie the other day, she looks cute with her glasses on and is not all fucked up. She was dressed nice and in a good mood, her BBBJ is above average and she likes to fuck rough, can pound her as hard as you can and she will take it like a champ. She is wild and very vocal as well, I recommend her to anyone (just make sure she is not fucked up). Pick her up on Westford or tell her that is where you seen her, when you text her she will try and get Back Page prices (Thats ridiculous) but she will take. 5 for everything, so talk her down.

Marie text me late last night and wants to hang out later today. She is still my all time favorite! She is skinny, beautiful face, small tits with great eraser head nipples, nice legs as well. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, gives the full GF experience. Still won't let me give out her number but I won't give up asking, everyone should be able to experience her skills.

America First
08-26-17, 09:46
I picked up a busted heavier set blond girl that called herself michelle, I got desperate and she was the only girl I could find out, she was nothing nice to look at by any means and she sounded like Selma from the Simpsons wen she talked and was a fat crack head. I offered her $80 for a BJ if she came back to my house because I hate doing car dates because they all use the same spots and I've had dudes run up on my car and try to open my door and pull me out. One guy did before and I've been boxing for 12 years and I had to KO the poor guy so I could get out of there. Anyways the girl told me she had a safe spot in an asian area off of westford st because she didn't want to leave lowell so I agreed. We got to the place and before we even started she told me I had to be quick because someone saw her with a date there before. Instantly made me regret the date so I said fuck it lets get this over with, when she started she instantly started doing a jackhammer sucking type action that didn't feel good at all and was scraping her teeth on my dick like she was trying to shave some of the skin off and not even a minute in she asked me if "I was close" and she asked me that every 35-45 seconds and I tried to explain to her each time she stopped I had to start over again and she made an annoyed sigh like I was an asshole. After about 3 minutes of this nonsense she told me I really needed to hurry up because this wasnt a safe spot to be after 5 minutes so I told her to forget it and just get my dick real wet and jerk me off to finish me off, then she said ok and began to aggressively dry jerk my dick to the point where I said "ouch" and killed my boner. At this point I had enough and I was pissed, so I told her to suck my dick again, and when she started I reached over without asking her and started aggressively fingering her asshole, she popped up yelled ow called me a fucking asshole and got out of my car and stormed off! And that is how you get out of a bad date without having to pay for shitty service! Just finger blast thier butthole in a rude manner! Stay away from the fat crack head michelle.The good michelle has a very pretty face, a rockin body and a skull tattoo on her ribs. Haven't seen her out in a while tho.

Skatar018
08-26-17, 15:56
Michele was sectioned.

The good michelle has a very pretty face, a rockin body and a skull tattoo on her ribs. Haven't seen her out in a while tho.

More than a few girls have been sectioned, Michele's S/O told me she wasCareful there are those who will chastise you for paying that much or at least they have with me, I don't care what anyone else pays, only care what I pay.

I offered her $80 for a BJ if she came back to my house because I hate doing car dates because they all use the same spots and I've had dudes run up on my car and try to open my door and pull me out. Just finger blast thier butthole in a rude manner! Stay away from the fat crack head michelle..

Tabby text me today offered a date for 140 bucks, I laughed & said I had 60 , she went to 120 & then 100, told her she had golden pussy syndrome, good luck to the guys paying her that amount but I will not.

Bowler2016
08-26-17, 22:20
Michele was sectioned.

Careful there are those who will chastise you for paying that much or at least they have with me, I don't care what anyone else pays, only care what I pay.

Tabby text me today offered a date for 140 bucks, I laughed & said I had 60 , she went to 120 & then 100, told her she had golden pussy syndrome, good luck to the guys paying her that amount but I will not.She texted me with the same shit as well.

JustAJohn3051
08-27-17, 06:31
She texted me with the same shit as well.She has never tried to ask me for more than. 8 and always talk her down to. 6 or even. 5 for BBBJ and FS and she always does the full GF experience! She is so much hotter than most of the girls walking the street, those big doe eyes and pretty face and hot little body. Never pay what they quote, they will always take less, tell her all you have is. 6 and she will take it.

BigTom58
08-27-17, 19:33
New to Lowell.

What streets do I go to too find these girls and best times just looking for BJ so what's the going price for that? Sorry for all the questions.

Joecblow
08-28-17, 19:51
There was a thin blonde girl at Jays today. Looks good from a distance, but is older with a big nose when you get close. I've definitely seen her around, but I don't go out as much as I used to. Name / review would be appreciated.

Saw Amy walking today as well. Pretty girl, kinda flabby stomach / stretch marks. She's pretty easy to deal with though.

David A
08-29-17, 06:54
I picked up Asian Anna on Westford Street yesterday morning about 10 am. As Always she was very friendly, let me play with her nice little tits while she gave me a great BBBJCIM for 40.

Polis9999
08-29-17, 13:40
Nothing today when I looped on Westford (stopped at C. John's) and down to Jay's around 10 ish (did not see Asian Anna) and again at 11:30 ish.

Did see an amazing redhead but I think she was a civilian headed to the commuter rail.

Used to find Michaela near the park but she moved. Where else is good for finding walkers?

Also, anyone have digits for Michaela?

America First
08-29-17, 14:04
I'm guessing that between arrests, sectioning and the fact that most of the "vitamin" dealers getting shut down has created a drought. I heard from a girl a couple weeks ago that its easier for them to get and find what they need in lawrence, but past experience tells me that lawrence fucking sucks and I never want to go there again. EVER!

Happy hunting boys. Keep your eyes open.

Joecblow
08-29-17, 19:55
Hooked up with Wendy L for the first time in forever. Older white MILF, hair is dyed black now. I've always got along with her. , she says she doesn't go out much. Her ass smells a bit. Nice tits, didn't see her feet. . 40 bbjcim, with some nice dirty talk. Wish her hair was a little longer to pull on it. I'd like her to shower and fuck her at my place.

Edit: there were cops everywhere tonight, including undercover. This was around 7pm.

DagoLf999
08-30-17, 00:06
Hooked up with Wendy L for the first time in forever. Older white MILF, hair is dyed black now. I've always got along with her. , she says she doesn't go out much. Her ass smells a bit. Nice tits, didn't see her feet. . 40 bbjcim, with some nice dirty talk. Wish her hair was a little longer to pull on it. I'd like her to shower and fuck her at my place.

Edit: there were cops everywhere tonight, including undercover. This was around 7pm.Haven't seen Wendy out in a long time. Always enjoyed her.

Where did you see her at?

Joecblow
08-30-17, 06:09
Haven't seen Wendy out in a long time. Always enjoyed her.

Where did you see her at?Appleton, but I dropped her off on Westford.

JustAJohn3051
08-30-17, 08:06
New to Lowell.

What streets do I go to too find these girls and best times just looking for BJ so what's the going price for that? Sorry for all the questions.Start with the loop, appleton to Westford St and then loop back. They are out at all different times, there are several other places but that's the best place to start. BBBJ should be no more than. 4 or less but some people enjoy paying the girls more (not sure why but it's their right).

Going to see Katie later today. Been having fun with her, BBBJ is above average and the FS is great, just make sure she is not fucked up (she does act crazy sometimes) but she is tiny, auburn hair, skinny and looks better with her glasses on (I always make her keep then on when banging her) and can always talk her down to. 5 for everything.

MrStuff
08-30-17, 19:16
New spinner by jays and on westford 22 name is Toni cute nice tits service right up there with Michelle hair pulled up in a bun only downside is the usual track marks. Doesn't haggle and she's a rimmer.

Bowler2016
08-30-17, 19:48
Has Jays gotten cleaned up and nobody is allowed to hang there anymore.

Made the loop tonight and no one out, I saw two possibles but when I turned around the UMass Lowell Cops were talking to them.

I saw them 3 or 4 times in Appleton Street patrolling it appeared.

That's all.

Glenn Q
08-31-17, 19:25
Start with the loop, appleton to Westford St and then loop back. They are out at all different times, there are several other places but that's the best place to start. BBBJ should be no more than. 4 or less but some people enjoy paying the girls more (not sure why but it's their right).

Going to see Katie later today. Been having fun with her, BBBJ is above average and the FS is great, just make sure she is not fucked up (she does act crazy sometimes) but she is tiny, auburn hair, skinny and looks better with her glasses on (I always make her keep then on when banging her) and can always talk her down to. 5 for everything.Good advice all around.

To me it seems that there is more activity in Lowell in the daytime, especially in the afternoon, or am I just imagining? Boston and even Lawrence seems more active late at night.

100% agree regarding Katie as well. She is much better clean (who isn't), is cute with her glasses on (my preference too), and once she warms up she seems to be into it, almost demanding and commanding. LOL.

GreensKeeper
09-01-17, 05:43
New spinner by jays and on westford 22 name is Toni cute nice tits service right up there with Michelle hair pulled up in a bun only downside is the usual track marks. Doesn't haggle and she's a rimmer.Juju.

Can you share her # thanks.

Jaycee85
09-02-17, 08:49
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've been looking and agree it's been lousy out. A couple of mangers have mentioned girls being "sectioned". What is that?

XRay1
09-02-17, 12:05
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've been looking and agree it's been lousy out. A couple of mangers have mentioned girls being "sectioned". What is that?Section 35 is a Massachusetts law that allows a person to request a court order requiring someone to be civilly committed and treated involuntarily for alcohol or substance abuse.

MrStuff
09-02-17, 12:36
Juju.

Can you share her # thanks.No number, gave me one but its shut off. Idk if she gave me a bullshit number.

MrStuff
09-02-17, 12:37
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've been looking and agree it's been lousy out. A couple of mangers have mentioned girls being "sectioned". What is that?They recently changed the law where the police, not just family members have the right to section you.

Skatar018
09-02-17, 14:22
Agree her service is excellent, & like the man said on par with Michele skills. She told me her name is Tawney, been sitting on her for over two weeks waiting for someone or anyone else besides me to post about her.

New spinner by jays and on westford 22 name is Toni cute nice tits service right up there with Michelle hair pulled up in a bun only downside is the usual track marks. Doesn't haggle and she's a rimmer.Hey Mrstuff with one post to your credit & a good post it is, how would you know if she is new or not?

Juju. Can you share her # thanks.Hey Juju, she doesn't have digits that I know of so you will have to go out & find her like I & MrStuff did.

As stated by others I haven't seen a lot girls out, Michaela has new digits.

See Pawn out here & there but as yet haven't tried her out.

Wendy has been out a lot the last two weeks & I've always passed her by, though others have said her service is very good, she use to be a very large girl & she has been out there forever.

Sammy had all her teeth pulled (head game isn't any better) & last I knew she was in tent city with Sue & some of the other girls & staying here there & every where.

Bumped into Taylor today at Jays, her old number still works & the cold sore or whatever that was is gone, she is like Michaela though just way to skinny almost skeletal, not good for either of them, hope they can turn it around.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've been looking and agree it's been lousy out. A couple of mangers have mentioned girls being "sectioned". What is that?Not sure what you mean by mangers? In this case sectioned means:

having been committed compulsorily to a psychiatric hospital in accordance with a section of a mental health actYou can also Google sectioned for more information. https://www.rethink.org/carers-family-friends/brothers-and-sisters-siblings-network/get-info-and-advice/sibling-faqs/what-does-being-sectioned-mean.

Beside Tawney I saw this girl that calls herself Ashely or Alisha or something like that. Has anyone else seen her? She wanted 60 settled for 50 good skills & I'd repeat.

No face picture of Tawney as the "OTHERS" will give me up, they will anyways but frig them, so just a couple of body & pussy pics, & a nice pussy it is!

JustAJohn3051
09-03-17, 08:46
Picked up Pawn yesterday, been trying to find her ever since I erased her number on accident (Always gone when I turn around). She is a tall Asian girl, pretty face, nice body (small tits) and nice legs. Her BBBJ is average, so is the FS but she is so friendly and submissive it's still worth it! She never rushes or complains and is always in a good mood. She is hard to pick up, does not work a lot but grab her if you see her, won't regret it.

MrStuff
09-04-17, 13:58
Guess who has made a return appearance on westford st? Michelle is back and looking brand new with her suitcase proving the old adage "you can take the girl out of Lowell. LOL.

Dump My Goo
09-04-17, 14:09
Agree her service is excellent, & like the man said on par with Michele skills. She told me her name is Tawney, been sitting on her for over two weeks waiting for someone or anyone else besides me to post about her.

Hey Mrstuff with one post to your credit & a good post it is, how would you know if she is new or not?

Hey Juju, she doesn't have digits that I know of so you will have to go out & find her like I & MrStuff did.

As stated by others I haven't seen a lot girls out, Michaela has new digits.

See Pawn out here & there but as yet haven't tried her out.

Wendy has been out a lot the last two weeks & I've always passed her by, though others have said her service is very good, she use to be a very large girl & she has been out there forever.

Sammy had all her teeth pulled (head game isn't any better) & last I knew she was in tent city with Sue & some of the other girls & staying here there & every where.Please send me Michaela's new digits. I would appreciate it. I haven't seen her out in over a month when I've been looking.

MrStuff
09-04-17, 19:16
Michelle is back and looking better than ever, only downside is she's back with that oxygen thief who walks around with her. Also I posted this earlier but it didn't upload, posted the other day too and it never showed idky.

Black11
09-04-17, 21:05
Please send me Michaela's new digits. I would appreciate it. I haven't seen her out in over a month when I've been looking.Please let me have Michaela new digits.

Black11
09-04-17, 21:06
Can somebody share micheala new digits pleaseeeee.

Dorian17
09-05-17, 08:43
Michelle is back and looking better than ever, only downside is she's back with that oxygen thief who walks around with her. Also I posted this earlier but it didn't upload, posted the other day too and it never showed idky.Saw her out yesterday. Did look pretty amazing. Problem is she had a pose of like 5 guys around her. Slowed and gave her a look but she stuck with the band of misfits. When is she going to realize that being around a bunch of guys is going to keep losing her business. Saw Wendy out as well but passed. Picked her up a few weeks ago and service was good. Just not worth a repeat. Not much else to appeal of strolling.

JustAJohn3051
09-05-17, 09:09
Saw Tabby this morning on Appleton, sitting on steps of apt. Building down the street from the Salvation Army, she was wearing black shorts and looking real cute, her long brown hair and big doe eyes (she is so hot! She was talking to some fat dude, gave her the look but no response and did not return text message I sent so I left. (someone keeps telling her I posted a pic of her on here. LOL).

Also ran into Gabby, she has a new number, made plans to see her later tonight. BBBJ is average but the FS is great (she knows how to fuck!) she was looking good wearing pink and white yoga pants.

Just wondering had anyone ever picked up Ugly Jen, see her out all the time and wondering how the service is? Sometimes the ugly one are the best providers.

JustAJohn3051
09-05-17, 15:26
Saw her out yesterday. Did look pretty amazing. Problem is she had a pose of like 5 guys around her. Slowed and gave her a look but she stuck with the band of misfits. When is she going to realize that being around a bunch of guys is going to keep losing her business. Saw Wendy out as well but passed. Picked her up a few weeks ago and service was good. Just not worth a repeat. Not much else to appeal of strolling.I agree 100% never understand when these girls are with their handlers, I will just drive by and not even try to give them the look. Michelle looks like she has put on a little weight (They all do after their vacation) but she is almost always with her handler too, just not worth it to me.

Tabby finally texted me back (only took 6 hours, not bad for her. LOL) but already made plans with Gabby, so will try another time (guess someones plan did not work. LOL) Did anyone else see Tabby this morning in her black shorts? God damn she is hot (sucks its so hard to get in touch with her), maybe the best looking SW out there. Pretty face, hot body and very friendly, her skills are great as well, full GF experience. Her number is still the same.

Skatar018
09-05-17, 20:37
Picked her up today, she put on a little weight & it looks good on her, same excellent skills, prety face & worth every penny, took her home she showered & all cleaned up & had a very good time, oral, FS & some other fun & will repeat again if she's around that long.

Michelle is back and looking brand newThanks for the heads up Mrstuff.

Thanks for confirming Dorian.

Saw her out yesterday. Did look pretty amazing. Problem is she had a pose of like 5 guys around her. Slowed and gave her a look but she stuck with the band of misfits. When is she going to realize that being around a bunch of guys is going to keep losing her business. Saw Wendy out as well but passed. Picked her up a few weeks ago and service was good. Just not worth a repeat. Not much else to appeal of strolling.I get it, usually I pass them by also when they are with guy (s) as they either are not working or have made enough for the day. When I saw her today she was with her guy, she noticed & gave me a big smile, I pulled around a side street she came right over hopped in & off to my place.

BTW Michaela's new number isn't working, sorry but if I see her I'll try & get it if she has one.

UnlimitedPops
09-07-17, 20:44
Did my first troll on Appleton street today. Didn't see much girls out there.

Saw an older lady sitting on stairs in front of an Apartment. I looked at her and she looked back and. Nothing happened LOL.

Not sure if I am too young for her.

Anyway, will try some other time and practice my skills.

JustAJohn3051
09-08-17, 11:27
Ran into Michaela this morning, she still has such a pretty face. Her skills are amazing (still real skinny though), did not have time but did grab her new number, how long she will have it no one knows, she goes through them pretty fast.

UnlimitedPops
09-08-17, 17:06
Ran into Michaela this morning, she still has such a pretty face. Her skills are amazing (still real skinny though), did not have time but did grab her new number, how long she will have it no one knows, she goes through them pretty fast.I am very curious that why those girls couldn't have a stable number to have regular johns in contact?

Black11
09-08-17, 17:32
Ran into Michaela this morning, she still has such a pretty face. Her skills are amazing (still real skinny though), did not have time but did grab her new number, how long she will have it no one knows, she goes through them pretty fast.Can somebody share michaela no please.

JustAJohn3051
09-09-17, 09:15
I am very curious that why those girls couldn't have a stable number to have regular johns in contact?They are all drug addict's. They lose their phones, get them shut off, stolen or other reasons. Not many of them have the same phone for very long. It's a pain in the ass sometimes, but I kind of like the hunt (finding them in the wild. LOL).

Skatar018
09-09-17, 20:33
Lauren is back & looks like she added some weight.

Bumped into Michaela around Jays, got her number & passed to those who asked, I passed she was pretty messed up & just about nodding off.

Rebecca was walking fast down Westford heading towards Appleton, looked like she was on a mission.

Asian Ana was walking on Westford looking at herself in her phone while eyeing cars & we locked eyes but I passed.

Gabby was on Middlesex vaping by the transitional center, I passed a couple times & waved her over but no go, no biggie as I just wanted her number to pass out to others.

Aleshia was by Jays & Tedeschis, later she was walking with Jen, they both went over the guardrail to some small tents by the tracks.

Aleshia.

Tried connecting with Michelle Friday after work, time didn't work out, tried again this morning she got back to me about about 12:30, suppose to see her Sunday morning we'll see how that goes.

Tawney & Taylor were at Tedeschis when Aleshia was there, swung around a side street Tawney come over & said she could meet ten minutes, it was a lot more than ten minutes but when we finally did hook up today it was another stellar time, girl has skills & a hellva nice fat pussy.

UnlimitedPops
09-09-17, 23:05
They are all drug addict's. They lose their phones, get them shut off, stolen or other reasons. Not many of them have the same phone for very long. It's a pain in the ass sometimes, but I kind of like the hunt (finding them in the wild. LOL).Oh I see. Haha that seems fun too! I have a long way to go before I developed some real troll / hunting skills LOL.

BigTom58
09-10-17, 07:35
IS this the jays at 166 Gorham St? If not what is the address for it been driving up and down westford st. And can't find it new to the Lowell area.

JustAJohn3051
09-10-17, 10:29
Took a ride around the loop Saturday afternoon and a few were out. See Lisa (skinny with long brown hair) on Appleton, looks good from a distance but up close its a different story (plus a real ***** who will not finish the job). I recommend staying away.

Lauren is back around (put on a little weight), she was out by Jays.

Taylor was out on the street behind Jays, she was looking real cute (skinny with shoulder length black hair).

Jen was also by jays (just so ugly), skinny older SW.

Champagne was on Appleton (fat, ugly with kinky hair).

Michelle was walking Appleton (always with her handler) I give her credit, she is out 24/7. To bad her handler gets to share her hard earned money. Had a bad experience (only with her once), now I hear she has something so be careful.

Skatar018
09-10-17, 10:52
suppose to see Michele Sunday morning we'll see how that goesSunday morning worked out great, nothing like morning sex to start you day off right, as usual pretty girl great attitude with a fun & playful disposition, excellent skills she can take a pounding & will swallow you whole! Not sure who's better Michele or Tawney it's so close, I wonder if they'd get along well, a duo would probably kill me!

IS this the jays at 166 Gorham St? If not what is the address for it been driving up and down westford st. And can't find it new to the Lowell area.Yep that's the right address, it can be hit or miss & they are sometimes on the side streets in & around that area.

Bowler2016
09-10-17, 20:56
Picked Taylor up the other night and had a good time. She has always been one of my favorite spinners.

Burn mark on her lip is all gone and she actually looked good.

Axxxyl1357
09-10-17, 21:12
Hobbyist from Cali comin to lowell for business next week.

Looking for info on.

Any legit AMP with fresh talent.

SW Hotspots.

Regular girls in area that want to get baked with me in my hotel.

UnlimitedPops
09-11-17, 21:18
I did a long troll today back and forth between Jay's, Appleton, and Westford street.

Only saw one white SW (possible) sitting with a skinny black dude on the side of Westford Street. We made the eye contact a lot of times, but she seemed don't want to approach to me.

Is being asian very bad for street trolling? .

Glenn Q
09-12-17, 00:12
Took a few laps around the track tonight, looking for Michelle. She was great before her vacation, in looks, attitude, and performance, and sounds like she might be even better now. Had her phone number before but obviously not working now.

On my hunt, saw a couple HSWs walking together, one short and a little hefty, the other a little taller. Passed.

There was a taller WSW, dark, longer hair, sun dress, maybe late 30's, a bit of a mean look on her face. Definitely passed.

Not sure if she's a SW, but keep seeing a strawberry blonde, younger, glasses, hair in a bun, headphones, always seems to be staggering / swaggering down the street.

No luck finding Michelle so I headed home. May take another spin tomorrow.

UnlimitedPops
09-12-17, 00:57
Thanks for the PM Skatar! As I can't send PM back to you, I will just write there.

I don't have a LE look. And I just drive a regular car.

What I did was to pass the same girl 2-3 times slowly and make eye contact.

What else should I do? Could you please offer some suggestions?

Any help is very much appreciated!

UP.

I did a long troll today back and forth between Jay's, Appleton, and Westford street.

Only saw one white SW (possible) sitting with a skinny black dude on the side of Westford Street. We made the eye contact a lot of times, but she seemed don't want to approach to me.

Is being asian very bad for street trolling? .

Skatar018
09-12-17, 05:46
What I did was to pass the same girl 2-3 times slowly and make eye contact. What else should I do? Pull over & stop especially if you can on a side street, if she's a SWer & working she'll walk over & get in your car. There is a lot of info on how to, read read & read again, not just on this forum but other places cities, towns & states, get to know the local girls names & what they look like there are plenty of face pictures here. You may want to read 22 Rules for Street Mongering http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules Always be mindful of LE including unmarked undercovers they drive many different vehicles Pickups, SUVs, crown vics, regular Hondas etc. Like anything it takes time & effort, it gets easier the more you do it & know what to watch & watch-out for.

UnlimitedPops
09-12-17, 10:28
Pull over & stop especially if you can on a side street, if she's a SWer & working she'll walk over & get in your car. There is a lot of info on how to, read read & read again, not just on this forum but other places cities, towns & states, get to know the local girls names & what they look like there are plenty of face pictures here. You may want to read 22 Rules for Street Mongering http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules Always be mindful of LE including unmarked undercovers they drive many different vehicles Pickups, SUVs, crown vics, regular Hondas etc. Like anything it takes time & effort, it gets easier the more you do it & know what to watch & watch-out for.Thank you so much Skatar!! I will read more information here and there to learn the most basic rules&skills, and then put them in practice!

JustAJohn3051
09-12-17, 12:02
Took a few laps around the track tonight, looking for Michelle. She was great before her vacation, in looks, attitude, and performance, and sounds like she might be even better now. Had her phone number before but obviously not working now.

On my hunt, saw a couple HSWs walking together, one short and a little hefty, the other a little taller. Passed.

There was a taller WSW, dark, longer hair, sun dress, maybe late 30's, a bit of a mean look on her face. Definitely passed.

Not sure if she's a SW, but keep seeing a strawberry blonde, younger, glasses, hair in a bun, headphones, always seems to be staggering / swaggering down the street.

No luck finding Michelle so I headed home. May take another spin tomorrow.The girl with long dark hair and mean look on her face is Lisa (good you stayed away), she will complain the whole time and not fish the job.

The girl with strawberry blonde hair (always wearing a belly shirt), looks like a SW (always has headphones and staggering around) is a civilian, she will swear and yell if you stop and try picking her up.

Glenn Q
09-12-17, 16:05
The girl with long dark hair and mean look on her face is Lisa (good you stayed away), she will complain the whole time and not fish the job.

The girl with strawberry blonde hair (always wearing a belly shirt), looks like a SW (always has headphones and staggering around) is a civilian, she will swear and yell if you stop and try picking her up.Thanks for the heads-up on both. Although I never tried to pick up the strawberry blonde (just too erratic for me), I kinda figured she was not a SW 'cause I've seen her pass on way too many potential pickups. I know she can go where she wants but does she realize that the track she walks is the Freedom Trail for Lowell SW's? LOL.

Skatar018
09-12-17, 19:28
Tried connecting with Michele also after work, I text her new number with no reply, saw her on Summer street with her S / O getting food from Eliot church at the soup kitchen they have there. She seen me & smiled & I text again still no reply, went by two more times but she didn't move. Tawny was there also but same thing with her she was with her S / O & didn't move. There are a lot of girls at the church between 4:00-5:30 or so, it maybe a worth while area to drive by at that time.

I did speak to both Taylor & Michaela briefly but passed on both.

Took a few laps around the track tonight, looking for Michelle. She was great before her vacation, in looks, attitude, and performance, and sounds like she might be even better now. Had her phone number before but obviously not working now. No luck finding Michelle so I headed home. May take another spin tomorrow.

Not sure if she's a SW, but keep seeing a strawberry blonde, younger, glasses, hair in a bun, headphones, always seems to be staggering / swaggering down the street.If she usually has a bare midriff be very careful she is a civi, she is not a SWer.

Glenn Q
09-13-17, 09:02
Tried connecting with Michele also after work, I text her new number with no reply, saw her on Summer street with her S / O getting food from Eliot church at the soup kitchen they have there. She seen me & smiled & I text again still no reply, went by two more times but she didn't move. Tawny was there also but same thing with her she was with her S / O & didn't move. There are a lot of girls at the church between 4:00-5:30 or so, it maybe a worth while area to drive by at that time.

I did speak to both Taylor & Michaela briefly but passed on both.

If she usually has a bare midriff be very careful she is a civi, she is not a SWer.Thanks for the tip around the church.

On the blonde, been advised. Figured she was a civi.

Axxxyl1357
09-13-17, 21:17
Whats the streets I want to cruise. Prefer WSW.

Or if someone can recommend an AMP.

DogFight
09-14-17, 08:02
Was out 9/13 between 10 and 11 pm. It was like Dawn of the Dead out there, a few girls but all were so high they were doing a shuffle down Westford street. Pass.

America First
09-14-17, 16:55
This is the redhead civi to avoid.

100% crazy ***** who wil spit and cuss at you for even thinking she does dates! LOL.

Content: media / external / file /26441.

UnlimitedPops
09-14-17, 23:35
Just had a cardate with a petite beauty at DD near jays in Lowell. Named Taylor. Slim and petite built. White girl with long black hair. Said she didn't do drugs. Very good attitude.

Bacause of its raining heavily so I took my chance and went to her spot. It turned out great.

Had some BBBJ and then CG, K9. Finished in K9.

Good experience as my first pick up.

DogFight
09-15-17, 10:36
What's CG? Also, they all say they don't do drugs. I'd take that with a large grain of salt.

Just had a cardate with a petite beauty at DD near jays in Lowell. Named Taylor. Slim and petite built. White girl with long black hair. Said she didn't do drugs. Very good attitude.

Bacause of its raining heavily so I took my chance and went to her spot. It turned out great.

MrSmiley39
09-15-17, 12:49
Haha doesn't do drugs. They all do drugs.

Never believe that line. But Taylor is chill and provides good service.

David A
09-15-17, 14:09
I was stopped at the lights at School and Westford streets and a small, older black girl asked me if I was looking for a date. I told her no but maybe another day and asked how much she gets for a bolw-job and she said $20! She said her name is Antoinette.

She said "if you see me with a black guy don't stop". Anyone know her?

Skatar018
09-15-17, 16:51
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

What's CG?Cowgirl CG, girl on top facing you.

JustAJohn3051
09-15-17, 17:18
Seen a couple girls out this afternoon when I drove the loop. Lauren (Put on about 20 lbs during her vacation) was on Westford.

Michelle (wear a condom, heard she is sick) was on Westford by the park, with her Handler (aka pimp, BF) like always.

Lisa (long brown hair) was was on Appleton, wearing gray sweatpants and a pink shirt. She always looks so happy, has anyone ever had a good experience with her?

Nikki (fat ex stripper) was out by jays. She used to be real hot a few years ago, then got real fat, now she is semi fat but still has a pretty face and huge fake tits!

Alicia (fat and ugly) was out by jays as well. She is very friendly and her BBBJ is above average and the FS is great! Sometimes the fat ones try harder, worth picking up if you are in a pinch.

Was too hot and humid so I passed on all of them, will save my money and go out hunting tomorrow and look for better prey.

America First
09-15-17, 21:56
This is the redhead civi to avoid.

100% crazy ***** who wil spit and cuss at you for even thinking she does dates! LOL.

Content: media / external / file /26441.I suck with technology. Here ya go.

Joecblow
09-16-17, 05:39
I suck with technology. Here ya go.That's the red head you all were talking about? That's a guy.

Glenn Q
09-16-17, 08:55
That's the red head you all were talking about? That's a guy.LOL.

1. That is definitely a guy.

2. That is definitely not the blonde we are talking about. Guys who have made the loop the last few weeks know who she is.

JustAJohn3051
09-16-17, 10:31
I was stopped at the lights at School and Westford streets and a small, older black girl asked me if I was looking for a date. I told her no but maybe another day and asked how much she gets for a bolw-job and she said $20! She said her name is Antoinette.

She said "if you see me with a black guy don't stop". Anyone know her?What did she look like? Is it the drunk older black woman who used to be on Summer st, now is in the park on Westford all the time. If it is have some good stories about her (this one will do shit for free). Don't know her name so not sure if it's the same woman.

Seen Asian Anna this morning at jays, she was so fucked up she kept falling down, fat Alicia had to help her. Anna is a sweet girl, good skills and will never rush you, sad seeing her like that. Always have a good time with her.

JustAJohn3051
09-16-17, 13:43
That's the red head you all were talking about? That's a guy.[Deleted by Admin]
That is not a guy, that is the redhead that stumbles up and down Appleton and Westford St. She is always wearing a belly shirt and has a rocking little body!

She will yell and swear at you if you try picking her up.

Most Mongers on here have seen her plenty of times out and about and know who she is. She is usually wearing headphones and dancing down the street.

100% not a guy! But don't approach her or she will flip out.