PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

NotStoner420
01-25-17, 01:52
Thanks to the snitch reading the thread to girls when they meet them for drinks. Whoever you are you are ruining this site for everyone. I will now never post anything thing on here. Way to fuck it up for everyone.Most of the time these comments are just the opinion of the user and their experience. What's posted here that's so bad?

MrSmiley39
01-25-17, 03:47
I've seen Brittney / Gabby at dunks across from Chinese food place a few times around midnight recently and also a few nights ago saw a dark haired chick, about 5'5", cute but she was waiting for her dealer, when I walker by heard her say "a 30" LOL, I went back and she was gone, seen Binda out a few times around 6 near 711, Anna walking with some old guy a few times and idk her name but tiny old brunette crackhead at 711 a few nights past 11 pm and Amanda once recently think she was just walking home tho she had her head straight down. I passed on all recently and called a stripper I know istead LOL. Stay safe guys.

Admin2
01-25-17, 10:15
Thanks to the snitch reading the thread to girls when they meet them for drinks. Whoever you are you are ruining this site for everyone. I will now never post anything thing on here. Way to fuck it up for everyone.I think we would all agree that guys who share particular information from the forum with chicks to win brownie points are the worst kind of pussies but jesus stop being such a drama queen.

Here's another way to handle it

Chick: I read what you wrote about me on that fucking forum!

You: So, you want this money or not because I know 5 others that do.

End of story

A2

D6916
01-25-17, 11:59
Thanks to the snitch reading the thread to girls when they meet them for drinks. Whoever you are you are ruining this site for everyone. I will now never post anything thing on here. Way to fuck it up for everyone.Where is a place you can meet them for drinks?

JustAJohn3051
01-25-17, 13:47
I think we would all agree that guys who share particular information from the forum with chicks to win brownie points are the worst kind of pussies but jesus stop being such a drama queen.

Here's another way to handle it

Chick: I read what you wrote about me on that fucking forum!

You: So, you want this money or not because I know 5 others that do.

End of story

A2It not just that people are reading the post to the girls for brownie point (yes they are pussies! They are also giving the girls are user names as well, now the girls no what was said and who you are!

This is how it gets handled sometimes.

Chick: I read what you wrote about me on that fucking site.

You: so, you want this money or not because I know 5 others that do.

Chick: yes I want that money and I am not doing shit for it. Because now that someone told me what you said and gave me your username, I know who you are and where you live and I will tell your (person of interest) !

I get what you are saying about being drama queens, but some people have more to lose than a girl being mad at then and not wanting to see them again! I know girls can come on the site, but pussies don't have to help them out by giving up you information to them.

That being said, I will continue to post because I do not have anyone they can tell anymore to get me in trouble (a girl already took care of that) but most still do and they are not Drama queens for not want there life fucked up.

These girls are"NOT" your friends! They want your money and anything else they can get from you.

BJcruiser
01-25-17, 14:53
It not just that people are reading the post to the girls for brownie point (yes they are pussies! They are also giving the girls are user names as well, now the girls no what was said and who you are!

This is how it gets handled sometimes.

Chick: I read what you wrote about me on that fucking site.

You: so, you want this money or not because I know 5 others that do.

Chick: yes I want that money and I am not doing shit for it. Because now that someone told me what you said and gave me your username, I know who you are and where you live and I will tell your (person of interest) !

I get what you are saying about being drama queens, but some people have more to lose than a girl being mad at then and not wanting to see them again! I know girls can come on the site, but pussies don't have to help them out by giving up you information to them.

That being said, I will continue to post because I do not have anyone they can tell anymore to get me in trouble (a girl already took care of that) but most still do and they are not Drama queens for not want there life fucked up.

These girls are"NOT" your friends! They want your money and anything else they can get from you.So imuch curious how the fuck these chicks arw going to know who we are based on our username? Get a grip will you, who gives a flying fuck kf someone let's them read this post? Shit it's only going to make them do better bevause they know of tbey rip one of us off its posted here.

ANightmare
01-25-17, 15:11
I picked her ul 1st time on Westford St. All about the money. She whined and rushed me.

Is she always like this? Peetty girl and clean too.

NotStoner420
01-25-17, 16:27
Chick: yes I want that money and I am not doing shit for it. Because now that someone told me what you said and gave me your username, I know who you are and where you live and I will tell your (person of interest) !This is called blackmail or better yet, extortion and that is a crime. See link below to educate yourself.

Source: https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter265/Section25.

Anybody that is seeing these girls is taking a risk, period. If anyone is ever confronted they can deny using the site, deny the username they are accused of being, change the subject or just drive / walk away and find someone else.

Lastly, as a direct message to the user who is sharing direct site information, just stop. Many of the girls at this point know this site exist and if they choose to follow it on their own terms, so be it. It really is a dick move to try and use other user's opinions to make yourself look like some sort of good guy or to try and befriend these girls.

Skatar018
01-26-17, 00:13
They need a fix when they're sick, they're all like that when they're sick.

It's either she didn't like you (she is bipolar) or just needed her fix.

It's hard to know what state they're in till you pick them up, if they're sketching I give'them five bucks & drop them off.

I picked her ul 1st time on Westford St. All about the money. She whined and rushed me. Is she always like this? Peetty girl and clean too.

JustAJohn3051
01-26-17, 09:38
So imuch curious how the fuck these chicks arw going to know who we are based on our username? Get a grip will you, who gives a flying fuck kf someone let's them read this post? Shit it's only going to make them do better bevause they know of tbey rip one of us off its posted here.Yes buddy I will get a grip, but could you answer a quick question? Why do you post all over the country on this site? You have never posted a picture, never helped with any #s and are on here mostly arguing with fellow Mongers. My guess is that you are a troll or most likely LE yourself!

Notstoner420. I know you are real so I will answer your question, it is easy to drive or walk away but as all us Mongers know, if the girl is in your car throwing a fit (screaming and yelling) its better to throw them a couple of bucks to get them out. Yes I understand what extortion is but most of us can't afford to have LE involved, having girlfriends or wives.

I will not post about this again, not trying to be a a *****, just looking out for fellow Mongers.

P.S. It's not hard for girls to figure out who you are based on your username, they just have to look at a post, then they know who picked them up, they know the day and where you took her. Plus all the girls talk to each other, it's not hard for them to put 2 and 2 together.

BJcruiser
01-26-17, 09:52
Yes buddy I will get a grip, but could you answer a quick question? Why do you post all over the country on this site? You have never posted a picture, never helped with any #s and are on here mostly arguing with fellow Mongers. My guess is that you are a troll or most likely LE yourself!

Notstoner420. I know you are real so I will answer your question, it is easy to drive or walk away but as all us Mongers know, if the girl is in your car throwing a fit (screaming and yelling) its better to throw them a couple of bucks to get them out. Yes I understand what extortion is but most of us can't afford to have LE involved, having girlfriends or wives.

I will not post about this again, not trying to be a a *****, just looking out for fellow Mongers.

P.S. It's not hard for girls to figure out who you are based on your username, they just have to look at a post, then they know who picked them up, they know the day and where you took her. Plus all the girls talk to each other, it's not hard for them to put 2 and 2 together.Sure no problem, I've actually been here alot longer than you, and as for all. Over the country? Umm I've posted in massachusetts nh colorado and Tennessee, as those places I travel to several times a year to visit family, and to work. As far as le? Lmfao normally I'd get upset but clearly your a clown who is worried about a hooker reading shit posed on here about her so I consider the source. TAke care.

NotStoner420
01-27-17, 01:35
Notstoner420. I know you are real so I will answer your question, it is easy to drive or walk away but as all us Mongers know, if the girl is in your car throwing a fit (screaming and yelling) its better to throw them a couple of bucks to get them out. Yes I understand what extortion is but most of us can't afford to have LE involved, having girlfriends or wives.Fair enough. Never been in that situation so I wouldn't know, but I figured the threat of involving LE should be enough to deter any threats. And connecting a face to a username isn't even a threat anyways.

Joecblow
01-27-17, 07:05
Does anyone have Angelina's number?

Thanks.

D6916
01-28-17, 08:28
I'm new to the area. Like it do not want to get ripped off but also do not want to be a low baller.

Please I'm me with advice.

JustAJohn3051
01-28-17, 11:17
Seen Gabby (AKA Britney) again yesterday. She is so much fun, took her back to my place for a un-rushed date. BBBJ and FS were both good. She is cute and always in a good mood, I have personally never had a bad experience with her. Would recommend her to anyone looking. She is definitely one of my favorites!

Seen Michaela at Jays, still very cute and friendly but so fucking skinny it's scary!

She still has the same number, but never know how long as she goes through them pretty fast. LOL.

David A
01-31-17, 17:51
I went to check out Westford Street this afternoon and there were police cars everywhere! I saw three unmarked cars and a couple of police cars at the park and more police cars down the street at Smith Street. No girls just police.

NotStoner420
01-31-17, 19:20
I went to check out Westford Street this afternoon and there were police cars everywhere! I saw three unmarked cars and a couple of police cars at the park and more police cars down the street at Smith Street. No girls just police.It's that time of the month for police to get that "non-existent quota" filled.

Someone also mentioned at some point that the beginning of the month a lot of girl will receive money assistance (I thought it was at least the second week of the month), either way it should be slim pickings for the next week or so.

NYSupp781
02-01-17, 01:22
Lawrence is still full of them.

David A
02-01-17, 10:20
Lawrence is still full of them.What is the loop in Lawrence?

Dorian17
02-01-17, 12:16
What is the loop in Lawrence?Broadway and the side streets. Although this is probably better served in the Lawrence forum. Haven't seen anything out there in months.

JustAJohn3051
02-01-17, 14:49
Does anyone have Angelina's number?

Thanks.Seen her today and she said she does not have a phone right now, sorry! If you are looking for her, she has been hanging out on Appleton and by jays a lot though.

Joecblow
02-02-17, 08:01
Seen her today and she said she does not have a phone right now, sorry! If you are looking for her, she has been hanging out on Appleton and by jays a lot though.Thanks for the heads up. Saw her at Jays a while back. I'll keep an eye open for her.

Yellow Fever
02-03-17, 01:00
Went through met a tall girl didn't hear her name not really good looking so I passed. Met one behind Cupples Sq. Said her name was Charlene I think short light skin wild hair was wearing an old Air Force type parka with the fur around the hood.

Did not partake with either very cold out.

YF.

America First
02-03-17, 16:45
After years of mongering in lowell, I've found that the best times for having any luck have been between 9 and noon and then 4 pm til 8 pm.

Regardless of the season.

Joecblow
02-04-17, 06:45
Picked up a girl named Casey. Blond, friendly enough. It was late / dark so I didn't get a really good look at her. Body is pretty tight. BBJCIM, followed directions, roaming allowed. She kept asking for a tip.

America First
02-04-17, 18:06
Picked up a girl named Casey. Blond, friendly enough. It was late / dark so I didn't get a really good look at her. Body is pretty tight. BBJCIM, followed directions, roaming allowed. She kept asking for a tip.She's been around forever, always asks for extra. Or a ride somewhere. Usually found near CJ's / cupples sq. I usually see if theres a better girl around before picking her because of that.

MrSmiley39
02-05-17, 23:00
Took a ride thru on way home, around 830 p picked up Casey (blonde, thin) CBJ for 30, friendly but not really my type, decent BJ skills but didn't do it for me, she did give me her number if anyones interested. Saw another blonde with glasses at 711 when I dropped Casey off and there was another girl I could see her back ftom 711 on westford but Casey told me that it was a tranny LOL, saw 2 marked suvs also, stay safe.

MrSmiley39
02-08-17, 02:22
There's a girl walking westford almost every night with a green jacket but always has face covered any one knowner who it is? I think she might be the older nickI, also two others on westford tonight an older woman and the heavy set brunette idk her name just kept going. There was a pair, one brunette and one blonde, at dunks across from Chinese food place sitting inside talking but I didn't interrupt them, the one was definitely giving the look tho. Stay safe.

David A
02-09-17, 07:22
There's a girl walking westford almost every night with a green jacket but always has face covered any one know her who it is? I think she might be the older nickI.

Yesterday early afternoon I saw a girl walking westford street with a green hooded jacket. Her face was not covered and She had brown hair in a pony tail. She smiled when she saw me checking her out. I didn't know if she was working or not till I saw this post. I would say she was late 30's or early 40's from what I could see she looked pretty good. I don't remember seeing her around before yesterday.

Dorian17
02-09-17, 16:16
Drove through last night and there was a brunette in a black leather jacket being very obvious. She looked good but there were about 4 LE cars in the area looping around. I got the look but with the LE presence I used the big head and got out of dodge.

K Roxx
02-12-17, 14:59
This b# stole my money smh. She ask me to bring her to a store and then she disappear on me😡.

K Roxx
02-12-17, 15:05
I'm pick up Michaela and she ask me to bring her to store and then she disappear with my money smh.

Kiffy26
02-13-17, 11:29
I'm pick up Michaela and she ask me to bring her to store and then she disappear with my money smh.I'm surprised she would do that. I only give them the money when we get to my spot. I like her but stopped picking her up as she looks sickly now.

GreensKeeper
02-13-17, 12:01
I'm new to the area. Like it do not want to get ripped off but also do not want to be a low baller.

Please I'm me with advice.Stay away from Michaela. She been rippin off alot of people. Buddy of mine got taken. Guys be sensible. NO MONEY til after. Iean cmon now they are all chasing a shot. They will all rip you off when desperate. Just sayin.

Skatar018
02-13-17, 12:50
Completion of service. To each their own but I pay after we are done never before, if they want the money upfront I drop them off.

I'm surprised she would do that. I only give them the money when we get to my spot.

JustAJohn3051
02-13-17, 13:18
Seen Deanne today being pushed down Appleton St. In her wheelchair, stopped and talked to her for a minute. She looked good (besides the wheelchair thing. LOL), said she is only in Lowell for a short time.

JustAJohn3051
02-14-17, 17:44
Stay away from Michaela. She been rippin off alot of people. Buddy of mine got taken. Guys be sensible. NO MONEY til after. Iean cmon now they are all chasing a shot. They will all rip you off when desperate. Just sayin.I agree 100%,they will all rip us off if they are sick or if even given the chance too. I will never give them the money first, I will show it to them but never give it to them until the job is completed! Live and learn, I think most of us Mongers have been ripped off at one point or another. Sucks but it happens.....

K Roxx
02-14-17, 19:29
Anybody seen her? Kinda miss her.

Iman2765
02-15-17, 08:36
Anybody seen her? Kinda miss her.Need more info, know a few Debbie's, provide a link or details? Thanks.

K Roxx
02-15-17, 17:18
Need more info, know a few Debbie's, provide a link or details? Thanks.She is 40 ish with brown hair.

Juna1103
02-15-17, 18:49
Past couple of days, I was out haven't seen anyone. But noticed other things, be careful.

JustAJohn3051
02-17-17, 08:55
Seen Gabby (aka Brittany) last night. She dyed her hair black, looks pretty good. She is one of my favorites, Her BBBJ is ok but she makes up for it with the FS. Will to do every position and can take as long as you want, she never complains about time. She is a sweet girl and always in a good mood. Will always repeat with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun time. Good luck and stay safe.

Have her # if anyone does not have it already.

lookingforsw
02-17-17, 09:55
Seen Gabby (aka Brittany) last night. She dyed her hair black, looks pretty good. She is one of my favorites, Her BBBJ is ok but she makes up for it with the FS. Will to do every position and can take as long as you want, she never complains about time. She is a sweet girl and always in a good mood. Will always repeat with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun time. Good luck and stay safe.

Have her # if anyone does not have it already.Would love to get her number you can pm it.

Thanks.

Daishi
02-19-17, 04:33
Picked up a girl named Ally at Westford after 2 am. . 4 was the damage. BBBJ with CIM. . 5 for FS but didn't partake only had what was available with me. She took directions pretty well and allowed me to roam. A little in the chubby side but nice ass. Nice and talkative. Would repeat. Didn't have my phone and I didn't have a pen to take her number and was going to share with fellow mongers. Gave her my hobby number and ask her to text me but she never did. If any fellow mongers pick her up please share via PM.

JustAJohn3051
02-19-17, 07:59
Did anyone else see Deanne working out front of Jays for the past couple of days. She does not let being in a wheelchair slow her down, she still has a cute face but passed on her. I gave her a couple of dollars to get something to eat in the store.

Twinkie1
02-19-17, 11:18
Has anyone hooked up with Jen recently? I got with her years ago, but wondering what her recent service is like.

Thanks.I see her weekly. She's trying to lay low and stick to only regulars that already have her number. Her services are great. If you have a place to bring her she is a very fun fuck and gives great oral skills and not afraid to take a load in the mouth. If you see her out walking try to pick her up its worth it.

Twinkie1
02-19-17, 11:19
Did anyone else see Deanne working out front of Jays for the past couple of days. She does not let being in a wheelchair slow her down, she still has a cute face but passed on her. I gave her a couple of dollars to get something to eat in the store.How does that work? She gives amazing blowjobs but I woudnt be able to fit her chair in my car.

Daishi
02-19-17, 16:29
Anyone picked up Amy? I was walking around Westford and talked to her, she gave me her number for future adventures. I couldn't TOFTT because I didn't have a car and my place wasn't empty.

Skatar018
02-19-17, 17:26
Says hi & is back around, got back about 5-6 days ago.

Was heading into Lowell & bumped into her walking on Middlesex on her way to Westford.

Pulled over she hopped in & asked how I recognized her with her black hair, it's not hard to recognize those you have sex with.

As stated her hair is black, no phone, has gained weight from her time away, rack got a little bigger & they're fun to play with, 3 hole input but has no BJs skills to speak of, about as good as Brittany's (aka Gabby), worse then Jens, though I never found Jens BJs skills all that good either.

Sammy does like to fuck though & depending on her mood will do anal.

After I dropped her off, I took a ride around the track, saw Deanne at Jays out of her wheelchair up & walking around, it must be a miracle! Though it was somewhat belabored.

Amy was out & about on Westford & that's all I saw out earlier today.

Like so many girls in the past Anna, Sammy, Nicole, Deanna, Danielle, Jennifer, Michaela, Donna, & the list goes on & on they all seem to gravitate back to familiar surroundings after getting somewhat clean, guess there's truth to the saying there's no place like home.

JustAJohn3051
02-19-17, 18:51
How does that work? She gives amazing blowjobs but I woudnt be able to fit her chair in my car.She told me she would get in my truck and leave her wheelchair parked in front of Jays. I drove by at one point and her wheelchair was empty with some guy standing next to it,so I guess she really does it..lol
She was out there today as well..

Daishi
02-19-17, 20:43
Amy was out & about on Westford & that's all I saw out earlier today.

Is she any good? I've searched around here and didn't find anything about her.

Joecblow
02-20-17, 07:15
Why are there skunks in Lowell in Feb? Seriously, it smelled awful out there this morning.

One girl working on Westford, but there was a cop with his headlights on just past the funereal home. Bad business model for her. Nearly ran over the tranny by DD.

Skatar018
02-20-17, 08:31
Is she any good? I've searched around here and didn't find anything about her.There is a picture of her in the below post.

Picked up Michaela yesterday & as always service was an A.
Confirmed with her that

Picked up Amy yesterday. Cute girl. Smelled good. Maybe too much perfume though. Had to drive home with the windows open. Did the job well. As Skatar said she isn't able to deep throat but did a fine job.She does her job, 3 hole girl that as stated look better with clothes on than off.

Twinkie1
02-20-17, 13:22
She told me she would get in my truck and leave her wheelchair parked in front of Jays. I drove by at one point and her wheelchair was empty with some guy standing next to it,so I guess she really does it..lol
She was out there today as well..Does she have a phone number?

K Roxx
02-20-17, 13:29
I'm ready for the hunt.

Daishi
02-20-17, 14:21
Saw Samantha at the back of the parking area behind Captain John's just sitting there at around noon. Didn't pick her up, had to take dog to the vet.

FBurgNative
02-20-17, 14:28
I'm surprised she would do that. I only give them the money when we get to my spot. I like her but stopped picking her up as she looks sickly now.Michaela texted me on the 18th but I did not make the trip and a storm was impending.

Sorry to hear about her behavior and health.

She has always been super nice with me. Don't know what to say?

Be safe.

Joecblow
02-20-17, 20:49
Went back around 10 am. The girl I saw with the cop down the street was still hanging around 7-11. She was actually talking to a cop in the parking lot. She's short, curly brown hair, not quite spinner, but close. Kinda pretty. I don't know her name, she may actually be a working girl, just there was too much LO around.

Yellow Fever
02-20-17, 23:18
Saw her at Jays she is probably wearing a size 0 jeans and they are baggy on her. Still a pretty girl said she is under lots of stress from the boyfriend. Probably not making enough drug money.

Very Sad.

YF.

Daishi
02-23-17, 10:33
I've been out several nights doing the loop and I constantly see this walker that has curly black hair and face covered up. Is that the dreadful tranny that's been stalking the streets?

JustAJohn3051
02-23-17, 14:35
Seen Gabby (aka Britney, not sure who she uses that name with. LOL) yesterday afternoon, her BBBJ is average at best but is still a favorite because the FS makes up for it. Plus she never charges more than. 4 and has never complained or rushed me! Not a huge fan of the black hair, she has beautiful natural red hair (wish she would keep it red). Sweet girl, always friendly.

JustAJohn3051
02-23-17, 15:14
I've been out several nights doing the loop and I constantly see this walker that has curly black hair and face covered up. Is that the dreadful tranny that's been stalking the streets?I think it is, he wears a curly black wig and always has his face covered, hard to tell its a guy until you get a close look at his face. He is usually wearing tight jeans and boots, will keep his face covered and will try to get in your car before you notice. Always make them show you their face, I bet a couple of guys have been fooled though. Hahahaha.

Skatar018
02-23-17, 18:35
It could also be Rebecca as she has very curly hair, there is a picture of her in the below post & saw her around again about 3-4 weeks ago, she had her face covered at first & then she uncovered it, I would have picked her up but she was with a couple of black guys & wasn't sure if she was working & I just moved along.

Name is Rebbeca is 37 says she's from Manchester

I've been out several nights doing the loop and I constantly see this walker that has curly black hair and face covered up. Is that the dreadful tranny that's been stalking the streets?As stated elsewhere I wouldn't stop to pick her up unless her face was uncovered, just to play it safe.

JustAJohn3051
02-25-17, 10:37
Is she completely off the reservation? Haven't seen her since the other monger let her read the posts about her including mine. She texted me out of the blue, which I told her not to do asking if I was sensitive and why I hadn't seen her since. Then goes off on this long dissertation about complete nonsense. Needless to say, although she is hot, I don't trust that the service would be any good again so I will be passing. But she seems to be completely out of touch with reality.She is bipolar, so sometimes she is really out there. She does that with a lot if people, will not hear from her for a while and out of the blue she will text wanting to see you. She is very good looking and her skills are great but it's a gamble when seeing her.

Seen Tierah yesterday, real pretty face, light red hair, a little thick but very sweet girl. Her BBBJ is real good and the FS is amazing. She is a fun time and would recommend her to anyone.

Skatar018
02-25-17, 14:07
Following in the infamous footsteps of Nikki the red I picked up her sister Dominique today.

To me they look a lot alike though Nikkis skills & talents are better, but they say practice makes perfect & I hope to pratice a lot with Dominique.

She is tall & lean, laid back attitude, pale with nice smooth soft skin, pink nipples on small Bs, with a nice tight pussy, reminds me of Hannah when she first got here.

She sucks dick better than Gabby or Sammy probably not as good at fucking, doesn't get into it & she was shaking like a leaf on a tree & not in a good way, after I finished & she got dressed she stopped shaking, said she has a fever but who knows for sure.

I will & hope to repeat soon like maybe tonight or tomorrow! Got digits also.

D6916
02-26-17, 10:09
Any body know where / when to find her? Phone #?

America First
02-26-17, 12:06
Following in the infamous footsteps of Nikki the red I picked up her sister Dominique today.

To me they look a lot alike though Nikkis skills & talents are better, but they say practice makes perfect & I hope to pratice a lot with Dominique.

She is tall & lean, laid back attitude, pale with nice smooth soft skin, pink nipples on small Bs, with a nice tight pussy, reminds me of Hannah when she first got here.

She sucks dick better than Gabby or Sammy probably not as good at fucking, doesn't get into it & she was shaking like a leaf on a tree & not in a good way, after I finished & she got dressed she stopped shaking, said she has a fever but who knows for sure.

I will & hope to repeat soon like maybe tonight or tomorrow! Got digits also.Nikki & dominique are both good at what they do, but nikki was always a little bit better than little sis.

Although nikki isn't around much anymore. I would reccomend either one if you can find them.

Skatar018
02-26-17, 14:04
I tried texting Dominique digits this morning & took off for Lowell.

Didn't hear back & I bumped into an older gal calling herself Christine, mid length black hair, about 5'6" or so, a little chubby in the middle, had a lot of makeup on.

She wanted 100 for oral & sex which I pulled over & told her to walk, she immediately went to 80 & again told her to walk at that point she said 60 but wasn't feeling her & kicked her out. Wondering if anyone has been with her & how her skills & talents are, I've only seen her around on weekends but during the winter I don't get out much during week days.

About 15 minutes later I get a text from Dominique so I know her digits work, picked her up & practiced practiced practiced, it went much better as we were both more comfortable with each other, she still can't quite DT but she's getting better & definitely got more into the sex this time round, she's a slow burn & her little gasps of pleasure seem to be real, not a screamer but she likes to party for damn sure.

Any body know where / when to find her? Phone #?As for where, the usual places along the track, that is if you know the track. When will vary depending on their last fix. Phone number works, for how long is anyones guess, those that can PM I will share info & numbers with, those that can't sorry been burned to many times.

Daishi
02-26-17, 19:28
Picked up Amy at her usual location. Like everyone that's picked her up, the oral skill is not great. Did the full deed and then bought her a doughnut for her effort for her oral skill. Lolz.

NotStoner420
02-26-17, 22:46
Had Gabby some time ago but lost her number. Would like it if one of you kind gents can PM me. She seems to be the best bang for your buck (pun intended).

JustAJohn3051
02-27-17, 06:24
Had Gabby some time ago but lost her number. Would like it if one of you kind gents can PM me. She seems to be the best bang for your buck (pun intended).Gabby (aka Brittany) is a fun girl, she is cute, has a nice body (no tits at all. LOL) and is always friendly and up for anything but anal (have tried several times and only got it in once). She will let you take your time and never rush you. Seen her yesterday wearing the shortest leather skirt I have ever seen(She looked sexy).

She never charges more than. 4 so pick her up its worth it,she has never disappointed me.

I PM you her number. Take care and have fun

Dorian17
02-27-17, 15:43
Looks like Lowell PD had a sting yesterday. 4 lingers and 2 girls. Stay safe out there guys.

D6916
02-28-17, 04:40
Skatar018-.

PM me with Dominique # your PM is blocked.

D6916
02-28-17, 06:23
I saw a reference to "the track" also "The loop" somebody help me please.

Also Skatar018 your account does not accept PM's.

JustAJohn3051
02-28-17, 10:26
I saw a reference to "the track" also "The loop" somebody help me please.

Also Skatar018 your account does not accept PM's.The Track or Loop is just (no matter where you start), I start at Jays, go down Appleton, down Westford and"Loop" back around. You can find girls anywhere in Lowell though, just see if a girl walking gives you the"LOOK", they are everywhere.

Jim Mack
02-28-17, 11:55

I will & hope to repeat soon like maybe tonight or tomorrow! Got digits also.What's that bulge in her stomach, visible in the pic where she is baring her tits? Is it just her gut? Looks like somethings herniated.

ARegularGuy
02-28-17, 14:07
I'd call it fat / flab.

ARG.

What's that bulge in her stomach, visible in the pic where she is baring her tits? Is it just her gut? Looks like somethings herniated.

Skatar018
02-28-17, 18:07
I'd call it fat / flab ARGARG is correct, it's belly fat.

Is it just her gut?That picture was taken after a short return from a long term vacation arranged by the commonwealth & she is currently back in a program. When she was a user she had a pretty nice body, there are other pictures of her here showing that. Not sure why but a majority of girls that go away on vacation or into a program seem to gain a lot of weight, not all but most seem to.

Skatar018 your PM is blocked.

Skatar018 your account does not accept PM's.

those that can PM I will share info & numbers with, those that can't sorry been burned to many times.Sorry guy I answered the question before you asked, you can find her out & about if you really want to.

JustAJohn3051
02-28-17, 18:33
What's that bulge in her stomach, visible in the pic where she is baring her tits? Is it just her gut? Looks like somethings herniated.Two of those pics. Are of Nikki and two are of Dominique. Nikki is the heavier older sister (I think its just how she is laying in the pic. That makes her stomach stick out more, nothing herniated. LOL), Dominique is skinny and a little better looking but Nikki's skills are much better than little sister. Both are worth picking up though and they have good attitudes too.

D6916
02-28-17, 20:50
Saw a pregnant one on the church Street entrance to the shopping lot, circled around and she was gone🙁 I want this one bad can sombody help me! I want her bad!!

GreensKeeper
03-01-17, 09:34
Can someone please pm me her number I had it and lost it will trade numbere of others. Fair is fair thanks.

JustAJohn3051
03-01-17, 15:01
Saw a pregnant one on the church Street entrance to the shopping lot, circled around and she was gone🙁 I want this one bad can sombody help me! I want her bad!!What did she look like, did she have star tattoos on her face? If she did that is Bianca, real pretty face, dark hair and pregnant.

K Roxx
03-01-17, 20:24
Pm me her number.

Joecblow
03-02-17, 06:04
Picked up a girl named Jen around 10 pm. Brown hair, kinda short and thin. Small tits. It was dark, so it was kinda hard to tell what I was working with. BBBJ that was mechanical with a lot of complaining. Eventually I just told her to stop and dropped her off.

Bad picture I know. But if you see this blurry girl that smells like cigarettes, pass on her.

GreensKeeper
03-02-17, 07:25
Why won't anyone share / trade numbers?? I always do.

MrSmiley39
03-02-17, 13:18
Brittany, black hair, few tats was recently arrested.

Saw a girl in a white jacket and Anna both out yesterday afternoon but then nothing but LEO's around 11 pm. Saw Anna and a dark haired girl in a black jacket (may have been jen) both Tues. Afternoon near 711 again a lot of LEO out lately, passed both times, too much LEO for me also, another bust done Sunday night. Be safe.

America First
03-02-17, 13:31
Picked up a girl named Jen around 10 pm. Brown hair, kinda short and thin. Small tits. It was dark, so it was kinda hard to tell what I was working with. BBBJ that was mechanical with a lot of complaining. Eventually I just told her to stop and dropped her off.

Bad picture I know. But if you see this blurry girl that smells like cigarettes, pass on her.The girl in the pic gives lousy service, always complained both times I tried her, and had some questionable scabs.

Not worth the time.

Jaycee85
03-02-17, 13:46
Drove around for a while today grabbed lunch and went back still nothing. Must be the wind.

GreensKeeper
03-03-17, 17:24
Why won't anyone share WTF. I always do. If anyone cam help out will be appreciated thanks much!

JustAJohn3051
03-04-17, 09:29
Seen Gabby yesterday afternoon, had a great time a usual. Worked on her BBBJ for awhile, still average but she was willing to try to DT (kinda like her little gagging sounds). The FS is above average, every position, my favorite was her laying on top of me fucking me real slow. Ended with me on top of her pounding her as hard as I could! She gives the full GF experience, even laying in my arms for about 15 minutes after we were done. I recommend her to anyone looking for a great unrushed time.

Member #5932
03-05-17, 01:14
I cruised Friday for a couple hours and saw 3 definites. Of all of them, I was only interested in the Latina woman. She was cute. One looked all strung out. Saw her a pass later and she had her whole face wrapped. All you could see was her eyes and hit popping out the top. No, not obvious at all. The other had dark reddish black hair. She also looked like she was on a bad one so I passed. When I circled back for the cute Latina she was gone. I was bummed. I went back out this am around 930 and made a couple passes, but it was dead. It was FREEZING. I need to get a fix of a pretty young street thang.

Skatar018
03-05-17, 15:36
It's good to have a few numbers that work, some girls can keep them & some can't to save their life.

It'll be interesting to see how long Dominique keeps her current number, ended up doing more practicing with her today, she still needs more to develop those skills!

Muffhunt
03-05-17, 18:59
It's good to have a few numbers that work, some girls can keep them & some can't to save their life.

It'll be interesting to see how long Dominique keeps her current number, ended up doing more practicing with her today, she still needs more to develop those skills!How does one get her digits?

Jaycee85
03-05-17, 22:01
Went by Jays and saw Hen hanging out in a camp jacket and Sherpa hat. She told me she was "dick hunting" instead of duck. She was friendly and had a good attitude. . 4 for a good head game. Not bad considering it was freezing out.

GreensKeeper
03-06-17, 12:23
I also would love her didgits. Had them and lost them so. Eone please help. Wil share my #s as well. Even have a coulple that dony walk. Under the radar. Have pics.

Member #5932
03-07-17, 12:53
I'd also like them digits. Her sister was fun, I'd like to try the sis.

I also would love her didgits. Had them and lost them so. Eone please help. Wil share my #s as well. Even have a coulple that dony walk. Under the radar. Have pics.

Night Cruiser
03-09-17, 16:59
Skatar,

Sent you PM a week ago not sure if your mailbox is full!

Skatar018
03-09-17, 18:23
Mailbox isn't full & I got & replied to your PM, sent another today let me know if you got it.

Skatar, Sent you PM a week ago not sure if your mailbox is full!

GreensKeeper
03-09-17, 20:59
Really. I always share numbers. Thought this was part of reason site exists LOL. Oh well if anyone could be kind enough to share. I will do the same thanks again guys be safe!!

D6916
03-10-17, 05:49
Really. I always share numbers. Thought this was part of reason site exists LOL. Oh well if anyone could be kind enough to share. I will do the same thanks again guys be safe!!I second this request I will share any contact info I have somebody give me something.

D6916
03-10-17, 06:32
Skatar you cannot receive PM's.

You box is full or your settings are set to block.

K Roxx
03-12-17, 14:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JustAJohn3051
03-13-17, 17:35
Michaela texted me today (She has another new number), she is still very cute, but holy shit is she skinny! Her head game is still well above average though.

Dorian17
03-13-17, 19:46
Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. Can't prove it tonight but wanted to ask. Seeing a blizzard is tomorrow will there be more girls out tonight to get some money for their fixes so they can stay home tomorrow. Just a thought.

K Roxx
03-14-17, 00:13
Bigges mistake smh. BBBJ for 4 and constantly complain.

Skatar018
03-14-17, 06:44
It pays to read the board as others have reported to avoid her.

Bigges mistake smh. BBBJ for 4 and constantly complain.

Bad picture I know. But if you see this blurry girl that smells like cigarettes, pass on her.

The girl in the pic gives lousy service, always complained both times I tried her, and had some questionable scabs.

Not worth the time.

JustAJohn3051
03-16-17, 17:42
Seen Asian Anna today, she put on a little weight but still looks good. She is always friendly and her skills are on point, BBBJ and FS! Had a great time and always recommend her to anyone looking for some fun.

Also seen Deanne at Jays again, can't believe after what someone on here posted about her that people are still picking her up. I seen her get out of her weelchair and get into a mongers truck, she leaves it in front of Jays while she is doing dates, this is Lowell, can't believe someone has not stolen it yet. LOL.

David A
03-17-17, 06:33
I saw Asian Anna walking on Westford Street at about 2:00 pm yesterday but couldn't stop.

JustAJohn is right on with his post she is has great skills and friendly and I love her tits!

MrSmiley39
03-23-17, 14:20
Idk what's worse the cold or that all I've seen the last week or so are dudes walking around and that one that keeps her face covered which based on reports would be a waste of time. Went thru a few different times Mon. And Tues and once around midnight last night. Did see a little blonde chick at tedeschis on Appleton Mon. Afternoon asking for change but LEO right across street so I gave her 50 cents and headed off. Stay safe.

JustAJohn3051
03-27-17, 18:19
Took a ride today and all I seen was Jen (skinny and ugly), Baby Nikki and the Tranny (Skinny with curly black wig), he was wearing skin tight jeans and a tan and green coat. Be careful mongers, he looks like a girl from behind and keeps his face covered and will try to get in your car before you notice. LOL.

Dorian17
03-28-17, 10:11
Took a ride today and all I seen was Jen (skinny and ugly), Baby Nikki and the Tranny (Skinny with curly black wig), he was wearing skin tight jeans and a tan and green coat. Be careful mongers, he looks like a girl from behind and keeps his face covered and will try to get in your car before you notice. LOL.Saw it the other day. Used to have the gross green jacket. Now she has a tan one. She came up to me once and I was like you have a dick. Go away. She kept harping. She is nasty. What is he going to do when it gets warm and she can't wear a scarf.

JustAJohn3051
03-28-17, 11:15
Saw it the other day. Used to have the gross green jacket. Now she has a tan one. She came up to me once and I was like you have a dick. Go away. She kept harping. She is nasty. What is he going to do when it gets warm and she can't wear a scarf.You have a dick go away! Hahahaha.

During the summer he puts his wig covering most of his face and his hand covering his mouth and 5 O'clock shadow. He tries to talk in a woman's voice, but not hard to tell it's a dude. Keep your doors locked, as he will try to get in before you notice.

Remolody22
03-28-17, 19:32
Mind sharing contact info through PM?

It'll be interesting to see how long Dominique keeps her current number, ended up doing more practicing with her today, she still needs more to develop those skills!

SlanginWood
03-29-17, 13:09
You have a dick go away! Hahahaha.

During the summer he puts his wig covering most of his face and his hand covering his mouth and 5 O'clock shadow. He tries to talk in a woman's voice, but not hard to tell it's a dude. Keep your doors locked, as he will try to get in before you notice.Saw this dude on Westford St. Today. Super tight jeans, green jacket, dark scarf covering face and wearing a backpack. Glad I had the intel LOL. Didn't see much else out around noon.

Kiffy26
03-29-17, 13:39
Took a ride today and all I seen was Jen (skinny and ugly), Baby Nikki and the Tranny (Skinny with curly black wig), he was wearing skin tight jeans and a tan and green coat. Be careful mongers, he looks like a girl from behind and keeps his face covered and will try to get in your car before you notice. LOL.I also seen that tyranny for the first time. He was trying to wave me down but I kept going. Seen the skinny girl at 7 ele 11 and was going to pick her up until I got close look at face and she had a lot of make up cover scabs or something so I said no thanks. Then I seen girl behind Co's with glasses almost picked her up but some guy was watching and got nervous if LEO. Seen Deanne yesterday and I wouldn't pick her up anyway from stuff I heard but the poor thing looked so pale and sad felt really bad for her.

Kiffy26
03-29-17, 17:13
Has anyone been with the girl with how boots on. Almost picked her up but then seen LEO. She looks OK notice she likes lipstick.

JustAJohn3051
03-31-17, 13:46
Took a ride around 12:30,went down Westford and saw Asian Anna and then saw Amanda (Tall, light red hair), she is looking a little skinny but is still one of the best looking girls out there! Was going to pick her up, but by the time I turned around another Monger already snatched her up (You suck whoever you are. LOL).

JustAJohn3051
04-01-17, 12:25
Ended up seeing Gabby (aka Brittany) last night. It's hard to believe her head game (she does try though) is still average at best, but the FS is incredible! Spent over a hour with her, she is great when on top and she has a very tight pussy. Sweet girl, always friendly and gives the full GF experience. She never complains about time and is up for anything but anal. She has another new number, I recommend her to anyone looking for a fun time. Take care and be safe.

LuvHead
04-02-17, 10:18
Took a ride around 12:30,went down Westford and saw Asian Anna and then saw Amanda (Tall, light red hair), she is looking a little skinny but is still one of the best looking girls out there! Was going to pick her up, but by the time I turned around another Monger already snatched her up (You suck whoever you are. LOL).Almost had a similar near-miss with Amanda this morning. Luckily, the fool that picked her up first didn't want to pay. What a moron! In my 16 years in the business, Amanda is my favorite girl of all time. We ended up at her apartment, and she got completely naked for me. Her body is amazing! She proceeded to inhale my dick, licking, sucking and playing with my balls. What an amazing head game! After I came, she continued on in stride, then declared, "you know just came like a gallon, right?" She is incredible. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to be treated like a king by an absolutely hot girl. She told me she just turned 30, but she looks 25. I guess she is out a lot before 6 am.

Skatar018
04-02-17, 15:21
Saw a new young girl (new to me) on Westford & Grand, made the loop twice & so did a black pickup, she stayed right there not really looking at passing cars or talking notice of what was right under her nose.

Finally caught her attention & waved her over, says her name is Ariel & she's 19, plump with a big rack & very responsive nipples, doesn't talk much & was nervous, wanted 40/70 & agreed on 30/50.

Get to the spot & she wanted the money up-front, talked her into payment after & I did.

Doesn't like to go deep but can be convinced with some encouragement, can't get the whole thing but tries hard & she almost got it, seems she likes to fuck & has a big meaty snatch, some hair on legs & pussy, no phone but I gave her mine & she text me as I'm writing this & said she's getting a motel if I want to come & see her.

Will report back if I see her again, maybe in the morning on the way to work!

Skatar018
04-03-17, 18:19
I did not go to the motel last night or this morning, was going to after work but she said she was no longer at the motel. She did ask for $80 due to the motel, agreed to $60 for BBBJ & FS.

Yesterday when I first picked her up she did say she has a pimp which is the large dude SlanginWood mentioned in his below post. May try to hook up with her Tuesday, can't say if her pimp is an issue or if he stays out of the way.

Ariel Will report back if I see her again, maybe in the morning on the way to work!SlanginWood, mind saying the amount you agreed to & the services offered?

http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wonder-girl/38834588
Texted this girl and she responded right away and agreed to a price. Gave me the address which was right at the westford end of grand st. I was 2 min away but told her I was 10 so I could cruise by first. She was waiting in the park on the corner of grand and westford. She was waiting on a bench there with a large dude. And she was also weirdly descriptive about what the price and services offered would be.Her backpage ad, same number she contacted me with.

http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wonder-girl/38834588
Posted: Monday, April 3, 2017 11:47 AM
I do the best relaxing sensation messages real girl real gentle 978 871 7074
Poster's age: 18 • Location: Lowell • Post ID: 38834588 lowell

JustAJohn3051
04-04-17, 07:09
Picked up Ariel yesterday afternoon, she is a cute young girl. Her BBBJ is below average but the FS was good. We did every position and finished with her in top. Asked for her number but she said she was using her pimps phone (so no number, sorry) She asked for 60 but settled on 50 for everything. She is worth repeating with,she gives the full GF experience and makes some cute noises when banging her hard.

SlanginWood
04-04-17, 10:36
I did not go to the motel last night or this morning, was going to after work but she said she was no longer at the motel. She did ask for $80 due to the motel, agreed to $60 for BBBJ & FS.

Yesterday when I first picked her up she did say she has a pimp which is the large dude SlanginWood mentioned in his below post. May try to hook up with her Tuesday, can't say if her pimp is an issue or if he stays out of the way.

SlanginWood, mind saying the amount you agreed to & the services offered?

Her backpage ad, same number she contacted me with.She asked for $ for BJ and $. 5 for FS. I chuckled and said I would do $40 for BBBJ and she agreed to that.

NhBulldogs
04-04-17, 14:48
Hey guys,

Can anyone pm gabbys number? I have a couple in Manchester area I could trade? Thanks bulldog.

Skatar018
04-04-17, 19:51
Had seen Dominique last Tuesday, said it was her birthday, took her out for food & then home for some fun, tired to connect with her last weekend but unfortunately she was busted, hope to see her when see gets out but that may not be for awhile, she could use the break & maybe get clean hopefully.

Brittany contacted me last Thursday with her new number & wanted to hookup, told her no money honey asked for a free one, said she couldn't do free & needed twenty, I didn't reply, she ended up going to ten, it was ten I couldn't pass it up.

Saw Ariel today, the good she got her own phone, the bad she was exhausted, said she hadn't slept & it showed in her performance, she had a bad day & shit happens, am in no rush to repeat but I will at some point, love playing with those big tits & her nipples get very big!

Knottellin
04-07-17, 13:31
Both ads on BP are down. Can anyone share digits?

Skatar018
04-07-17, 20:59
Bumped into Sammy today (no phone), last I saw her she was in the hospital & brought her some word search puzzles to keep her occupied.

She paid that back today with a rim job (she needs more practice), wanted me to fuck her ass but I begged off, BJ is still so so but she tries hard & she does like to fuck!

If you see her out and about give her a try.

JustAJohn3051
04-08-17, 10:36
Seen Amanda (6 feet tall with light red hair) yesterday, looking smoking hot all dressed up and hair and makeup done. She has one of, if not the best head game in the city! She keeps going even after completion, had to ask her to stop. LOL.

Gabby has been texting too,she has another number(774 # not working). She is still one of my favorites,she lets you take as long as you want and never complains,will see her next week.

Has anyone seen or heard from Michaela ? Texted her yesterday but her phone was not working(big surprise..lol) her skills are still great but has been looking so skinny it's scary !

GreensKeeper
04-08-17, 11:27
Pretty sure I seen alexas over by jays. Have not seen her in almost a year. Anyone else see her around or have her digits. Almost ositive it was her not as skinny as she was. Looked realy good guessing she has a state vacation. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Skatar018
04-09-17, 17:54
Saw Amy & Ana out today, Amanda was out yesterday & today all dolled up & texting on her phone, she must have new digits as the ones I have no longer work, but that's ok I'll fuck her another day.

Lauren & a few others were also out & about.

Brittany had been texting me to hook-up, not sure why some call her Gabby, but it doesn't really matter, I text her today & she got right back to me.

Told her I was looking for her to include a rimjob to our usual BJ & sex, she said she would but she's told me that before, so I told her if she doesn't then there's no money honey.

She came through & did a very good job, but those of you looking for that GFE experience with her I'd pass if I were you!

Told her she'd end up a 3 hole girl yet, she said she doesn't mind too much as long as lube is used & take it nice & slow, nice will have to explore that cave very soon, who knows maybe tonight!

JustAJohn3051
04-09-17, 18:57
Seen Gabby today, people call her Gabby because that is her real name (Brittany is just her street name that she tells some people..lol). Not sure how she is with other people but she gives me the full GFE from DFK TO DATY. She will spend as long as you want her too in bed and never complain about time. She is up for anything but anal (only got her to do it twice) I would recommend her to anyone looking for some unrushed fun. Good luck and stay safe.

Michaela ended up texting(Friday night)too, she used a older number. Did not want to do anything so I passed but maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Skatar018
04-09-17, 22:31
Text Gabrielle aka Brittany aka Gabby, hell what's in a name she asked me to call her Brittany & that's how she texts me so I'm good with calling her Brittany.

Find it interesting how some say she doesn't do anal yet they say they've done it with her.

Well, now that she's all broken in, damn the torpedoes & full speed ahead!

Unfortunately I didn't hear back from her, poor thing must be all tuckered out!

Tried Ariel butt she didn't remember me, that girl is loony tunes loopy.

It's a full moon & had to dump one more load, & I did with Lauren, forty for BJ, sex & a rimjob, another girl I wouldn't do GFE with but that's up to y'all!

JustAJohn3051
04-10-17, 01:04
Some call her Gabby (short for Gabrielle), I just never heard her use Brittany before.

Some say she is up for anything but anal (but some have gotten her to do it twice. LOL).

Some have tried many, many times and the two times it did happen she still cried and fought it. So some know no matter what she says it is not worth the agrivation. Some would want to know why you would not want to do the GFE with her, some even find it funnny! All the girls know each other and share drugs together, to think one is more clean than another makes some laugh. Gabby is sweet, cute, always in a good mood and never rushes you, I recommend her to anyone, try her out and make up your own mind. I will gladly admit she is one of my favorites. Good luck and stay safe.

Skatar018
04-10-17, 06:01
Speaking for myself, I don't eat street meat, some do obviously & if one follows the below linked post one would see that some others feel the same about DATY with providers, me included.

I also put kissing in that same category, it's one thing to give a quick little peck when they get dropped off, it's another to DFK with them, but that's me & to each their own.

I hope she brushed before she hooked up with some others yesterday as she gave me a very very deep rimjob, enjoy!

I'd put kissing right there also, I always check their downtown area FIV to see if it passes the sniff whiff test, not that it's a guarantee of being fresh, clean, or STD free anymore than someone who's just brushed their teeth, chewed gum, used mouthwash etc. But if I'm pulling out garbage & odorous smells there's no way my big head is getting anywhere close.

JustAJohn3051
04-10-17, 13:25
Some mongers are hysterical!

BBBJ=Ok.

BBFS=Ok.

Rim job=OK.

DATY OR DFK=yuk I wouldn't want to catch something. Hahaha.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but if you have done the first three, then you have been with every person they have been with.

Lucky for mei was with Gabby early in the morning, but anyone who did a rim job with her later in the day, I hope it did not burn too muck because I left a huge salty surprise in her mouth. Lmao.

Skatar018
04-10-17, 18:37
Some get checked a lot & get a clean bill of health each & every time, others unfortunately not so much.

It's really funny how one can notice someone driving around looking for a pick-up as you're driving away with what they are looking for.

Couldn't say who or how many got her first in the morning, some always have them shit shower shave & brush before they go at it, helps wash away any residuals & gives some piece of mind which is what matters to them.

Truly wasn't looking to hurt anyones feelings, just a FYI so some could make an informed decision if they would want to DFK or DATY with that provider, but I would say at least have them brush first, but that's me.

That's not to say that I've not DATY or DFK with a provider but it's rare that I do & very far & few between. Perhaps you are right as we basically all come from the same putrid petridish, I just want them to wash & clean up a bit first!

TheBurgRider
04-11-17, 04:25
http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/23-healthy-blondee-with-brains-and-boobs/38881017

Anyone got anything? Ad says Harley, email says Haley. Research shows a bit of a habit, just looking to see if she's worth checking out.

Attwater
04-11-17, 10:41
Does anyone have the tall redhead Ambers contact info?

The # I have is no longer working.

Thanks.

Victorth
04-11-17, 14:08
I put up an ad on craigslist offering to perform oral on a woman without requiring anything in return. Got dozens and dozens of replies and am trying to weed out replies from escorts and other professionals looking for customers. Can anyone make some suggestions? So far I'm ignoring anyone who obviously didn't actually read the ad, as well as ads that repeat the exact same words from other ads. I'm also suspicious of replies that have a real sounding name, as well as anyone who sends me an unsolicited pussy pic. Any other things to be careful of?

TIA, Victor.

BillyPilgrim
04-11-17, 18:03
I've tried this tactic myself recently, and it was an utter failure. Just a bunch of SPAMMERS trying to get your email. Not even any pros replied. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the odds are against you. I've never had any success with the free oral offer; not even BBWs or grannies. I'd love to find a MILF type who would even let me DATY on the cheap, say 100 for an hour or so. I've had good luck with the AAMPs around Lowell; some of the Chinese women get off on the oral, but it's not cheap.

I put up an ad on craigslist offering to perform oral on a woman without requiring anything in return. Got dozens and dozens of replies and am trying to weed out replies from escorts and other professionals looking for customers. Can anyone make some suggestions? So far I'm ignoring anyone who obviously didn't actually read the ad, as well as ads that repeat the exact same words from other ads. I'm also suspicious of replies that have a real sounding name, as well as anyone who sends me an unsolicited pussy pic. Any other things to be careful of?

TIA, Victor.

Iman2765
04-12-17, 14:43
I too have posted on CL looking for some female companionship and always I ask that they change the subject line to something specific other than than the my subject line . I recently post in the Worcester and Boston site and got over 250 replies with only 3 real replies the rest were bots.

JustAJohn3051
04-12-17, 15:27
Ran into Tierah (BBBJ and FS are both above average) today, she is a thick redhead with a real pretty face. She said she owes someone money and is giving great deals this week (Was willing to do BBBJ and FS for little money) I did not have time or I would have taken her home, have her number if anyone is interested.

Also seen Gabby (aka Brittany) her whole forehead is all scraped up (does not look good), said she walked into something. Think I will hold off until she heals up.

OrlLovr69
04-12-17, 21:15
I too have posted on CL looking for some female companionship and always I ask that they change the subject line to something specific other than than the my subject line . I recently post in the Worcester and Boston site and got over 250 replies with only 3 real replies the rest were bots.Have to agree, percentage of real answers is pretty small. The ones that are real seem to be looking for $ temporaily but there are some gems there if you get real lucky.

NotStoner420
04-12-17, 21:21
Have to agree, percentage of real answers is pretty small. The ones that are real seem to be looking for $ temporaily but there are some gems there if you get real lucky.I once had a reply from a woman who wanted to cheat on her husband (she posted the ad). The photos she sent were very amateur-like; slightly out of focus, motion blur etc. She was definitely a heavier, older woman. Her e-mails felt a bit detached, as if she was upset. Anyways, it fell through (she decided against it) and we never met but it was the closest I got. So I agree, rare but they're out there.

SalemHands
04-13-17, 08:44
I once had a reply from a woman who wanted to cheat on her husband (she posted the ad). The photos she sent were very amateur-like; slightly out of focus, motion blur etc. She was definitely a heavier, older woman. Her e-mails felt a bit detached, as if she was upset. Anyways, it fell through (she decided against it) and we never met but it was the closest I got. So I agree, rare but they're out there.I have posted many times that I'm offering a sensual massage and you do have to weed out all the junk, but I have found and massaged several women. 90% of the time it turns into a FS GFE. Worth the effort if you have the time.

Dorian17
04-13-17, 09:30
Passing by jays to get on the connector to go to work after an appointment and there was a tall dirty blonde hair girl walking with a cup of coffee. Tight jeans. Awesome ass. Above average looks. Thought she was a civi until I got the looked. Drove past and she looked back so she was definitely working. Problem was I couldn't stop. Goddamit. Going to look for her tomorrow morning. Anyone know her based off of the little info I just provided.

Yellow Fever
04-13-17, 16:26
I stopped at Jays around 2:30 I can't remember what she said her name was. Began with a G like Gail, looked pretty good till she is standing right next to you and the acne scars under the make up appear. Did not partake but the ass did look wonderful. Micayla was out there as well.

YF.

JustAJohn3051
04-14-17, 17:18
Marie is back living in Lowell. She is an absolutely fucking beautiful Spanish girl. She has long hair, skinny with small tits and nice eraser head nipples. Her head game is great and the FS is amazing! She is a sweet girl, very friendly but fucking wild in bed (the best I'v ever had). She does not walk the street (has not in a long time). The last time I seen her she was 8 1/2 months pregnant and was still hotter than almost every girl out there. Said she is only seeing a couple of regulars, so said not to give out her number (if you know her you are very lucky), very sorry guys. I thought I would never see her again when she moved, can't believe she moved back, I am one happy Monger! Take care and be safe.

Dorian17
04-15-17, 06:54
Was out yesterday and happened by Jays. Saw a Latina who did not look like she was working. Got the look to my surprise and looped back. She got in and off we went to her place. Wasn't too comfy at first because her baby daddy was outside of the building but that changed when I got in. Place was a ness. But I soon didn't care. Great BBBJ as well as a deep cleaning with a rim job. She is up for anything but anal. Face is awesome. Body. Well she used to be 300 pounds she said and has lost probably 150. So there is some sag. Keep her clothes on and enjoy. Will check with her about sharing digits for those I know.

Papa2314
04-15-17, 16:57
Oh fuck I left out Mike!

Dammmn they got that shit down, usually it's just how much you got!

I did once, it was that time of the month, & I think someone else stated they did also, but said she don't like.

I've never asked Bianca about anal, we met up today, I'll have to ask her next time.You wouldn't still happen to have her number would you.

JustAJohn3051
04-15-17, 16:58
Was out yesterday and happened by Jays. Saw a Latina who did not look like she was working. Got the look to my surprise and looped back. She got in and off we went to her place. Wasn't too comfy at first because her baby daddy was outside of the building but that changed when I got in. Place was a ness. But I soon didn't care. Great BBBJ as well as a deep cleaning with a rim job. She is up for anything but anal. Face is awesome. Body. Well she used to be 300 pounds she said and has lost probably 150. So there is some sag. Keep her clothes on and enjoy. Will check with her about sharing digits for those I know.Tati has been working on and off for years, her weight has also gone up and down (that's why the loose skin). She is still chubby but does have a pretty face and and a great smile. I seen her on Appleton yesterday too, I did not pick her up but did grab her number for anyone who is looking.

Also seen Kay (aka Katie) today. She is a cute little spinner (weighs about 100 lbs), with brown hair and glasses. Her head game is very good and the FS is just as good. She is a bit crazy though and is hard to get in touch with but a lot of fun if you do. She used to have a ad on BP (asking for way too much money) but can find her on Westford by the park ever now and then. She will try to up sell but will do. 4 for BBBJ and FS.

Attwater
04-16-17, 08:52
Does anyone have the tall redhead Ambers contact info?

The # I have is no longer working.

Thanks.I thought there might have been a few guys on here that knew her number!

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

MrSmiley39
04-16-17, 15:13
Do you mean Amanda?

I thought there might have been a few guys on here that knew her number!

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Attwater
04-16-17, 16:30
Do you mean Amanda?Yes I'm Sorry I meant Amanda.

Dorian17
04-17-17, 13:01
Just got back. Tried a couple girls who were not around. Looped around jays and saw a little red haired spinner. Dyed hair. Didn't think she could ever be working. But she was. Tabby. Wanted 60. Laughed. Settled for 40. Good job with a swallow. Really tight body small tits with nice erasers. No digits. But would pick up again if I see her.

JustAJohn3051
04-17-17, 14:45
Just got back. Tried a couple girls who were not around. Looped around jays and saw a little red haired spinner. Dyed hair. Didn't think she could ever be working. But she was. Tabby. Wanted 60. Laughed. Settled for 40. Good job with a swallow. Really tight body small tits with nice erasers. No digits. But would pick up again if I see her.You are a lucky Man! Tabby (aka Abbey) is one of the cutest girls ever (BBBJ and FS are on point), have not seen her around since last summer. I had her old number but its been off for a long time, if you ever see her again and get it, could you please send it my way. Thanks in advance.
There are some old pics. of her on here as well.

Skatar018
04-17-17, 14:56
Wondering if this is the Tabby you saw.

Tabby a. K. a. Abbey,

Cool ass down bytcch,

Just got back. Tried a couple girls who were not around. Looped around jays and saw a little red haired spinner. Dyed hair. Didn't think she could ever be working. But she was. Tabby. Wanted 60. Laughed. Settled for 40. Good job with a swallow. Really tight body small tits with nice erasers. No digits. But would pick up again if I see her.If that's not her then on the way home I was going up Appleton street & saw a pretty hot girl nice body & face wearing a dungaree jacket in shorts that had dyed dark maroon short hair a little lower than her jaw-line. Pulled over waved & gave a little beep on the horn & though she looked she went into the Lowell transitional living center & I left.

WorldPool9999
04-17-17, 15:10
Lisa is a tall thin brunette that is a bit older than the rest. She was a bad past experience, but at the time the only option. Demanded. 6 for BJ agreed to. 5 with lots of bitching. She was standing across from park late night. Drove to side street, literally one minute of work and wanted to drive back to park area, because of guy dressed in black in the area was a problem. Wanted to go to friends apt, and jumped out. Said she would be right back, I knew better, but didn't want a scene. Waited for ten in case, but I was right. She walked. Stay away. Service isn't great, looks are not there (older). They think they win, but after we post here, their business drops because they are avoided. Properly in this case. I'll never repeat and will probably flip a bird every now and then. Again STAY AWAY.

Dorian17
04-17-17, 15:35
You are a lucky Man! Tabby (aka Abbey) is one of the cutest girls ever (BBBJ and FS are on point), have not seen her around since last summer. I had her old number but its been off for a long time, if you ever see her again and get it, could you please send it my way. Thanks in advance.
There are some old pics. of her on here as well.I should have seen if she had digits. My bad but will forward if I get them. She was insanely cute. Hope the streets don't mess her up too bad. I was stunned she gave me the look.

Skatar018
04-17-17, 16:25
It would seem you already knew this from a previous post you made as well as other posts saying to avoid.

Speaking for myself, I'd rather go home & rub one out if she was only option out rather than give her my money.

Lisa (stay away) Lisa is a tall thin brunette that is a bit older than the rest. She was a bad past experience, but at the time the only option

Lisa is a tall brunette thin, long legs, nice top, but older. And she looks it in the face. Past dreams warn me that she has terrible service

Lisa Leduc was also on Westford, avoid her at all costs

saw her with Lisa Leduc & scratched her off the list.

I think her name is Lisa be careful as I picked her up a long time ago. Didn't do what she said would after I gave her the money. Showed me her muffin and made me take care of Mr happy myself.

Saw Lisa leduc but obviously passed.

Stay away, she's robbed more people that Bonnie and Clyde.

The girl you're asking about is Lisa & I would advise staying away

Deanne told me Lisa was taking half the money. Be very careful of this chick Lisa. She is bad news right down to her blood.

Watch out for Lisa & crew as they will try & scam you if you let them.

even taking the chance with Lisa. I've been with her before and her service just wasn't up to speed. Not only that early in the spring of this year, she even ripped me off

Lisa LeDuc (today) asked if she could have the $ upfront to get some things in the store No show took the $ and ran

Skatar018
04-17-17, 22:33
Was out trolling around listening to the Bruins game looking for one or the other girls recently mentioned. Not much was out & about or nothing I'd stop for, came down a side street & bumped into Rebekah (how she spelled it) she didn't remember our first encounter till I refreshed her memory, she had also blown me off twice before. Same as before good head game & FS I'd repeat & she has digits, or you can find her out & about on Appleton or Middlesex near the transitional center.

Name is Rebbeca is 37 says she's from Manchester, no digits, little belly looked pretty good about 5'2" or so, 110-120, oral & FS, did a good job & will repeat

Twinkie1
04-21-17, 10:06
Marie is back living in Lowell. She is an absolutely fucking beautiful Spanish girl. She has long hair, skinny with small tits and nice eraser head nipples. Her head game is great and the FS is amazing! She is a sweet girl, very friendly but fucking wild in bed (the best I'v ever had). She does not walk the street (has not in a long time). The last time I seen her she was 8 1/2 months pregnant and was still hotter than almost every girl out there. Said she is only seeing a couple of regulars, so said not to give out her number (if you know her you are very lucky), very sorry guys. I thought I would never see her again when she moved, can't believe she moved back, I am one happy Monger! Take care and be safe.Dude I neeeeeed to see her on video!!

Yellow Fever
04-22-17, 13:36
Went through around noon a little wet but no girls out.

YF.

NYSupp781
04-22-17, 20:54
Went through around noon a little wet but no girls out.

YF.Drive to Lawtown. I saw maybe 10 girls in less than an hour.

Skatar018
04-23-17, 18:49
Saw Dominique was back around & tried to connect with her, waved her over to a side street but she shook her head no.

Took off & went by Jay's & who should I see there but Tabby, pulled over & waved her over & she gets in, asks if I'm LE, long story short pricey took her home, she aks for a lot but has very good service & will repeat though I will ask for a lower donation, even did DATY it was too tempting to resist. She gave me her digits but asked me not to share, she also told me Bianca is still around which came as a bit of surprise & I asked her to tell Bianca I said hey.

After I dropped her off I saw several out Ana, Donna,& others, saw Sammy walking down Appleton & caught up with her on South street, shit, shower & shave & dropped Sammy off at Jays.

They're out there so have at'em

Went back out at 7 & Tabby was back out behind Jays on Chapel street

JustAJohn3051
04-24-17, 04:32
Out of nowhere Amanda text me last night, she was in a great mood(you have to make sure before seeing her)and the service was great as usual,her BBBJ is incredible and the FS was great(the full GF experience). She was all done up with her hair and makeup. She is one of the hottest girls out there,a 6' tall redhead with a pretty face and sexy body(small tits but beautiful pink nipples)

Also seen Sammy at Jays, wearing a blue dress. (cute but ditzy).

Tabby has been working by there a lot lately (super cute) great skills, pick her up if you get the chance it's worth it, tries the upswell but will take less (got her number finally).

Seen Gabby Saturday (looking a little beat up) she was texting a lot, really needed money. She did BBBJ and FS for only. 20, so it was worth it. Have her number if anyone wants it.

MrSmiley39
04-24-17, 15:50
Saw Jen brunette, skinny, not good looking, out around 2 am she had a phone but I didn't get digits just spoke briefly with, she's older and tired looking, not my type. Around 4 am saw Deana at 711 walking well kinda, said she needs hip replacement and that she'll be around a while, she looked good too, all cleaned up and seemed showered, I was headed to work so I passed and I also saw two girls in 711 that def would've if I offered but they had a car, not walkers. Earlier in day around 4 pm saw two red heads, one might have been gabbys sister, both had glasses and were kinda chubby I drove by both, saw the blonde and brunette that always walk together, blonde I'd pass on but brunete doesn't look to bad, haven't seen up close tho. Be safe.

K Roxx
04-24-17, 19:25
Can someone trade me her number?

VaryDer07
04-24-17, 22:36
So saw Amanda on the strip tonight ans had to pick her up.

She gets in and says lets go back to her place.

So went through a pissed filled smelly alley way to get to her room.

First off place was a mess amd ontop of that, her dog took a shit on the couch.

So wanted to stay long but instead I opted for a BBBJ. Couldn't get over the smell of the dog shit.

Anyways awesome mic skills and she toik every last drop and sucked me dry.

Also she may be leaving town soon, so find her and enjoy the 6" redhead.

JustAJohn3051
04-25-17, 19:56
Drove down Westford about 6:30 pm tonight, seen Tatti (cute face but cubby, also loose skin and stretch marks) she is a real friendly girl though, have her number if anyone wants it. Her head game is good, so is the FS.

Kay (aka Katie) was walking by the park with her BF, she gave the look but never separated herself from him so I wasn't stopping. She is a tinny, skinny girl (weighs about 100 lbs, if that) with small tits (nice nips though) and shoulder length auburn hair with a plain looking (but kinda cute) face. Most times she is wearing glasses as well, her BBBJ is good and is pretty vocal during FS. She can be scatter brained and hard to deal with at times so beware. I used to have her number but erased it, heard she was living in NH, I think she still post in BP though. If anyone has her number could you PM it to me. Thanks in advance.

Seen Lauren (looking horrible) talking to herself walking down Appleton. I believe she is beyond picking up at this point.

Night Cruiser
04-25-17, 23:39
The last time I saw her, about 8 months ago, went to her place. The place was clean (I think she had just moved in). At her place, she got naked but was talking to her "uncle" for about 10 minutes. I was on the bed watching that hot body thinking, "FS, FS. " Anyway, after she hung up she told me to wait 'cause she had to pee (If it's the same place you know how small it is). I am still in dream land when I hear her rip a very loud fart. My peter meter went from 10 to 1 in seconds. Settled for her BBBJ which is as good as Nikki's. NC.

So saw Amanda on the strip tonight ans had to pick her up.

She gets in and says lets go back to her place.

So went through a pissed filled smelly alley way to get to her room.

First off place was a mess amd ontop of that, her dog took a shit on the couch.

So wanted to stay long but instead I opted for a BBBJ. Couldn't get over the smell of the dog shit.

Anyways awesome mic skills and she toik every last drop and sucked me dry.

Also she may be leaving town soon, so find her and enjoy the 6" redhead.

Night Cruiser
04-25-17, 23:41
I have been starting to get out a bit now that it's warmer. I have been around the usual area but have not seen anyone (Monday was nice evening). This was around 9 pm. What's the best time now a days to check out the scenery? Thanks in advance! NC.

NYSupp781
04-26-17, 15:18
I have been starting to get out a bit now that it's warmer. I have been around the usual area but have not seen anyone (Monday was nice evening). This was around 9 pm. What's the best time now a days to check out the scenery? Thanks in advance! NC.I'd say 6-8 PM. But its always random too.

Attwater
04-28-17, 09:43
Does Amanda have a reputation for not showing up and blowing people off when its time to meet and then never answers texts or calls?

JustAJohn3051
04-28-17, 12:40
Does Amanda have a reputation for not showing up and blowing people off when its time to meet and then never answers texts or calls?Yes she does, she is bipolar! Always text her and talk to her to see what kind of mood she is in, if a good mood her BBBJ is as good as it gets and she gives the full GF experience. If in a bad mood she might not text you back and if she does the service is so so. When she has her hair and makeup done and is dressed nice she is one of the hottest girls out there.

Bowler2016
04-28-17, 19:28
Does anyone have any info on Tattoo Allie who used to work out of Wilmington near the train station?

Thanks.

David A
04-29-17, 14:33
This morning I saw Sherry G walking near City Hall, she was walking fast like she always did. Have not seen her in years. She entered the rooming house across the street from City Hall.

She use to live off back central street and around that area. You may remember her walking fast down Westford Street, always did a good job BBBJ. I didn't get a number wish I had.

GreensKeeper
05-01-17, 11:27
I hear Lexi may be back in town anyone have any info maybe didgits? Can trade for digits I have from other girls.

Skatar018
05-02-17, 22:39
Was out just tooling around tonight listening to the game, Dominique text me Sunday then blew me off, but that's ok hooked up with Makyla on Sunday (got new digits) & saw Sammy on Friday, said she has new digits but tried them tonight & got a guy, he was ok & knew what's up.

Haven't much luck hooking up with Tabby again, haven't seen her out & no replies to texts, anyone else seen her around.

Figure if I seen Dominque out I'd ask what's up but never did see her which turned out fine as I saw two girls out on Marston Street & Shadowed till I caught their attention.

Had not seen either around at all but both gave look & finally picked up one on Pearl street.

Did the cop check & intros, name is Chloe her friend is Ally, Chloe is about five six or so straw hair nice Bcup smooth pussy with a nice body, no signs of IV use which is good for a change, knows her way around a dick, can deep throat my mighty 2 incher, likes oral & sex, she has a awesome disposition & attitude, moans & groans & I highly recommend her. Asked for pictures & video & she bent right over!

Have digits for those that can pm me. Ally is about five three or so, short dark brown hair, cute as hell & looks to have a nice body & works also, Chloe says they do duos so going to try them both this weekend!

JustAJohn3051
05-03-17, 13:36
Went out this morning around 6am and seen Kay (Katie) on Westford by the park with her BF, got her to meet me on a side street. She was totally fucked up, talking to herself and acting crazy. Was going to take her back to my place but did not want to take a chance, instead did a BBBJCIMWS in my truck, she did a amazing job! She is a tiny girl and so skinny now (weighs about 90 lbs).

Seen Michaela the other day, she moved out of her old place and is living with her Mother now (had her get a ride to my place). She still has a very cute face but is very skinny and looks street worn, service is still great though. Have her number if anyone wants it. Still friendly and never in a rush.

Seen Asian Anna last night on Westford but she was gone before I turned around, she was looking good too ! She is always a fun time and has nice tits with dark nipples. Will get her next time.

Tierah texted today, she is a big girl but has a real pretty face and a great attitude. Her head game is good and the FS is damn good. Have her number as well, she is worth a try if you like bigger girls. Think I will see her later this week

Bowler2016
05-03-17, 21:17
Was out just tooling around tonight listening to the game, Dominique text me Sunday then blew me off, but that's ok hooked up with Makyla on Sunday (got new digits) & saw Sammy on Friday, said she has new digits but tried them tonight & got a guy, he was ok & knew what's up.

Haven't much luck hooking up with Tabby again, haven't seen her out & no replies to texts, anyone else seen her around.

Figure if I seen Dominque out I'd ask what's up but never did see her which turned out fine as I saw two girls out on Marston Street & Shadowed till I caught their attention.

Had not seen either around at all but both gave look & finally picked up one on Pearl street.

Did the cop check & intros, name is Chloe her friend is Ally, Chloe is about five six or so straw hair nice Bcup smooth pussy with a nice body, no signs of IV use which is good for a change, knows her way around a dick, can deep throat my mighty 2 incher, likes oral & sex, she has a awesome disposition & attitude, moans & groans & I highly recommend her. Asked for pictures & video & she bent right over!

Have digits for those that can pm me. Ally is about five three or so, short dark brown hair, cute as hell & looks to have a nice body & works also, Chloe says they do duos so going to try them both this weekend!Skatar. Would love the digits if possible.

Attwater
05-04-17, 11:20

Have digits for those that can pm me. Ally is about five three or so, short dark brown hair, cute as hell & looks to have a nice body & works also, Chloe says they do duos so going to try them both this weekend!Those two girls sound like lots of fun I'd love there contact info.

Thanks.

JustAJohn3051
05-04-17, 19:06
Went out this morning around 6am and seen Kay (Katie) on Westford by the park with her BF, got her to meet me on a side street. She was totally fucked up, talking to herself and acting crazy. Was going to take her back to my place but did not want to take a chance, instead did a BBBJCIMWS in my truck, she did a amazing job! She is a tiny girl and so skinny now (weighs about 90 lbs).

Seen Michaela the other day, she moved out of her old place and is living with her Mother now (had her get a ride to my place). She still has a very cute face but is very skinny and looks street worn, service is still great though. Have her number if anyone wants it. Still friendly and never in a rush.

Seen Asian Anna last night on Westford but she was gone before I turned around, she was looking good too ! She is always a fun time and has nice tits with dark nipples. Will get her next time.

Tierah texted today, she is a big girl but has a real pretty face and a great attitude. Her head game is good and the FS is damn good. Have her number as well, she is worth a try if you like bigger girls. Think I will see her later this weekSeen Kay (Katie) again today at the park, screaming, crying and fighting with her BF. She is becoming the new crazy Lexi!. Hahaha.

WorldPool9999
05-06-17, 13:20

Figure if I seen Dominque out I'd ask what's up but never did see her which turned out fi Chloe and Allie ne as I saw two girls out on Marston Street & Shadowed till I caught their attention.

Have digits for those that can pm me. Ally is about five three or so, short dark brown hair, cute as hell & looks to have a nice body & works also, Chloe says they do duos so going to try them both this weekend!I would love their numbers. Would have privately messaged you, you don't receive them. I can return back with info. Thanks.

Bowler2016
05-06-17, 19:52
Question, who is the girl that has a cute freckled face, nice body, but walks around 100 miles an hour. I would like to try her out, but she scares me!

Anybody know who she is and have any info?

Thanks.

Yurp5
05-07-17, 02:58
Reading you guys post seems Lowell is a lot of fun, where in Lowell the main attractions.

Papa2314
05-08-17, 13:11

Have digits for those that can pm me. Ally is about five three or so, short dark brown hair, cute as hell & looks to have a nice body & works also, Chloe says they do duos so going to try them both this weekend!Unable to message. Would love the digits if it's still possible. Happy hunting and stay safe everyone!

Skatar018
05-08-17, 20:37
WorldPool9999 is the picture of the girl Chloe in the below post the same as the Chole you saw in your Lawrence post?

name is Chloe

Dreamt about a girl named Chloe a few weeks ago. Nice girl, early 20's, good body pretty face. Was walking on Broadway around the CVS. Great bbbjcimsw. 4. FS is available for. 8, cip available. I would recommend. Had number, but no longer working.My apologies & I'm sorry to say this, but there are few people I share with anymore, it's caused to many problems & issues.

Again if you can not PM I will not share digits for anyone, especially if I've never shared with you before.

The thing about phone numbers is that they don't last long & then you're back out looking for them again. Some of the girls remember & may keep your number & contact you when they get a new phone or have access to one.

They are out there to be sure, a face picture was posted & the specific area was given, just have to put in the time & you'll come across them.

I tried to get a hold of Chloe & Ally this weekend with no luck so the duo never happened, Chloe did text me Sunday night looking to get together which I did, girl sure has game & can get to the root of the problem, am still hopeful the duo happens soon.

Anyone looking for the track info just enter the word track into the search thread drop down box & if you read the posts from the search you will find the info you are looking for.

WorldPool9999
05-09-17, 11:30
WorldPool9999 is the picture of the girl Chloe in the below post the same as the Chole you saw in your Lawrence post?

My apologies & I'm sorry to say this, but there are few people I share with anymore, it's caused to many problems & issues.

Again if you can not PM I will not share digits for anyone, especially if I've never shared with you before.

The thing about phone numbers is that they don't last long & then you're back out looking for them again. Some of the girls remember & may keep your number & contact you when they get a new phone or have access to one.

They are out there to be sure, a face picture was posted & the specific area was given, just have to put in the time & you'll come across them.

I tried to get a hold of Chloe & Ally this weekend with no luck so the duo never happened, Chloe did text me Sunday night looking to get together which I did, girl sure has game & can get to the root of the problem, am still hopeful the duo happens soon.

Anyone looking for the track info just enter the word track into the search thread drop down box & if you read the posts from the search you will find the info you are looking for.Skater, can't message you back, no option available for that with you. I don't think that's the same girl, this one looks older in the last pic, but maybe it's a bad pic. I would like to hit the double as well. I would give you the number I had, but it turned out to be another guys phone. Didn't want the calls. If you can PM me, please do.

Skatar018
05-09-17, 22:49
Double down was suppose to happen tonight but never did.

Ally ended up going to Dracut before I could scoop them both up.

What a difference a week makes, last Tuesday when I first was with Chloe I did not see any signs of usage, today signs were on both arms.

Did another go with Chloe & damn that girl has skills & talents, one of the best blowjobs I've had in a long long time, that in itself is worth meeting her.

Ursus Baller
05-10-17, 11:44
Bumped into Dominique a couple nights ago and made plans to pick her up and bring her home to the crib. I took care of her and made sure she was comfortable cause it was our 1st time together. I let her take a nice hot shower and got her some recreational s of her choice. Well, kindness is always repaid cause this young lady is smoking with a long lean tight body and some small but extremely sexy a / b cups. Sweet soft smooth skin and pretty perky pink nipples. I went down on her and she came quick but as soon as I slid a finger into her I knew we would have an issue cause this young flower is Tigh! I decided to continue with the daty while slow stroking her gbspot and she loved it. Moaning and shaking and throbbing on my finger as she grinded my face. Soon I could feel her orgasm build and she squirted for the first time. I think it freaked her out cause she thought she pee'd on my bed LOL I was repaid with long slow deep head. I know folks said she can't deep threat very well but she took my 71/2 with no issues making my cock thick as a brick until I couldn't take another second. I took her missionary and went real slow until she opened up and gushed all over my cock. Soon we were sliding all over the bed slow then fast until she took it all with a gasp and her eyes rolled back gushing again on my cock and lubing up that flows nicely. This young lady is worth the time and effort to play with right and you will reap great benefits. No digits right now due to the ever present phone problems. Good luck gents and treat the good ones well. Now who has Chloe's number for me😎.

WorldPool9999
05-10-17, 17:55
Double down was suppose to happen tonight but never did.

Ally ended up going to Dracut before I could scoop them both up.

What a difference a week makes, last Tuesday when I first was with Chloe I did not see any signs of usage, today signs were on both arms.

Did another go with Chloe & damn that girl has skills & talents, one of the best blowjobs I've had in a long long time, that in itself is worth meeting her.That's looks like the same Chloe. I would love to see her again and her friend. Any shot you can send me the digits. I think I have traded with you in the past. I'm cool with info. Give you what I got.

JustAJohn3051
05-10-17, 19:23
Got to hook up with Marie last night, only girl I am willing to pay a little extra for! Smoking hot Spanish girl (wicked pretty face), long hair, skinny with small tits (Great eraser head nipples). Her head game is good but the FS is just incredible (she is fucking wild in bed! She said she is only seeing a couple of regulars (So sorry, she said not to give out her number). Trying to get her to let me give it out to a couple of senior members.

Gabby has been texting, but she is still covered in pick marks. All set until she starts looking better. Have her number if anyone still wants it. LOL.

Mchaela has been texting as well. She still has one of the cutest faces but is rail thin with track marks up and down her body! Have her number as well, if anyone does not have it by now. LOL.

Ursus Baller, great story about Dominique! I seen her the other day sitting across the street from Jays but she waved me off.

Daishi
05-10-17, 20:55
Got to hook up with Marie last night, only girl I am willing to pay a little extra for! Smoking hot Spanish girl (wicked pretty face), long hair, skinny with small tits (Great eraser head nipples). Her head game is good but the FS is just incredible (she is fucking wild in bed! She said she is only seeing a couple of regulars (So sorry, she said not to give out her number). Trying to get her to let me give it out to a couple of senior members.

Gabby has been texting, but she is still covered in pick marks. All set until she starts looking better. Have her number if anyone still wants it. LOL.

Mchaela has been texting as well. She still has one of the cutest faces but is rail thin with track marks up and down her body! Have her number as well, if anyone does not have it by now. LOL.

Ursus Baller, great story about Dominique! I seen her the other day sitting across the street from Jays but she waved me off.Totally agreed with you on Gabby she been hitting me up as well.

Black11
05-11-17, 17:01
Totally agreed with you on Gabby she been hitting me up as well.Can I have Michaela no please.

Jaycee85
05-13-17, 09:34
Was driving by Jays the other day around 6:30 and wanted a soda so I stopped and micheala popped out on the way back to the car and I thought what the hell why not. She is easy to deal with and as others have said she is so damn thin and tiny. Anyway she told me the same story about staying back at her mothers and gave me 2 numbers for her afterwards. One thing I got to say to those that haven't experienced her yet she is fucking tight!

Yurp5
05-13-17, 23:54

Ursus Baller, great story about Dominique! I seen her the other day sitting across the street from Jays but she waved me off.You have photo of these girls?

Skatar018
05-14-17, 15:09
Thanks to another member here Chloe & Ally got a room & I was able to see both of them today for that duo. They are open to company & hope that some more of you come to see them.

Speaking for myself more fun you could not have, they are fun, vivacious, & really actively like each other, funny as hell too. Every & any position you can think of happened, girl girl, girl boy girl sandwich, boy girl girl sandwich. Thanks to the ladies I cleared another off the bucket list.

If you get the opportunity give them a try, if you don't enjoy yourself with these to girls then you're dead, just add the dirt. Bring your own condom applies, or not.

JustAJohn3051
05-14-17, 17:05
You have photo of these girls?There are pics. Of Michaela, Gabby and Dominique on here already. Click on the pic. Section and you can find them.

I have pics. Of Marie (Her street name) but am not posting them on here, she does not want her number given out and if I post her pic. She will find out (She does not walk the streets and is not a IV user, zero track marks)). Not fucking it up with her, she is way hotter than any other girl I have ever picked up and the sex is fucking amazing! Anyone else on here that knows her, knows what I am talking about. Good luck and stay safe.

Black11
05-14-17, 17:10
Thanks to another member here Chloe & Ally got a room & I was able to see both of them today for that duo. They are open to company & hope that some more of you come to see them.

Speaking for myself more fun you could not have, they are fun, vivacious, & really actively like each other, funny as hell too. Every & any position you can think of happened, girl girl, girl boy girl sandwich, boy girl girl sandwich. Thanks to the ladies I cleared another off the bucket list.

If you get the opportunity give them a try, if you don't ecan njoy yourself with these to girls then you're dead, just add the dirt. Bring your own condom applies, or not.Can I have the no please.

GreensKeeper
05-15-17, 13:11
Can I have the no please.I would like their digits too please PM me.

GreensKeeper
05-15-17, 13:13
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

HoraceBury
05-15-17, 15:03
Seen Kay (Katie) again today at the park, screaming, crying and fighting with her BF. She is becoming the new crazy Lexi!. Hahaha.She is indeed crazier than a sackful of cats.

Attwater
05-15-17, 17:57

If you get the opportunity give them a try, if you don't enjoy yourself with these to girls then you're dead, just add the dirt. Bring your own condom applies, or not.These two girls were spectacular!!

Skatar018
05-15-17, 22:11
After work I gave Chloe & Ally a ride, after I dropped them off I cut through Lowell, was just going sightseeing & then home.

I remember Tabby gave me a shout late Sunday night looking for a hook up, I text today but no reply.

Swung through Jays & ended up with Taylor, I had seen her around from time to time but thought she was a civi. We did a quick date, skills & talents are pretty good, nice tight pussy & ok head game, would & will repeat.

JustAJohn3051
05-16-17, 12:25
Met a girl named Pak today, tall Asian girl with a nice body and pretty face (was wearing a flower in her hair). Went to her place (rooming house next to DD, above bar) BBBJ was good as was the FS, will repeat for sure and recommend her to anyone looking for a good time for cheap money. She only charged. 2 for everything (great deal) got her number for anyone who wants it.

JustAJohn3051
05-16-17, 14:29
Saw Tabby walking down Westford, caught up to her at 7-11. Some Monger stood her up (what a fool), made plans to see her tomorrow afternoon (already seen Pak this morning) erased her number again on accident so was glad I ran into her. Cock blockers on here hold onto her number like its gold! She is a adorable girl, with a cute face and tight little body. Her head game is great as is the FS and has a great attitude to match. Only thing, she will always try the up sell but will take a lot less than she is asking, so don't cave in. LOL.

GreensKeeper
05-16-17, 15:18
Met a girl named Pak today, tall Asian girl with a nice body and pretty face (was wearing a flower in her hair). Went to her place (rooming house next to DD, above bar) BBBJ was good as was the FS, will repeat for sure and recommend her to anyone looking for a good time for cheap money. She only charged. 2 for everything (great deal) got her number for anyone who wants it.I would like her number if you don't mind. Thanks.

WorldPool9999
05-16-17, 18:17
Saw Tabby walking down Westford, caught up to her at 7-11. Some Monger stood her up (what a fool), made plans to see her tomorrow afternoon (already seen Pak this morning) erased her number again on accident so was glad I ran into her. Cock blockers on here hold onto her number like its gold! She is a adorable girl, with a cute face and tight little body. Her head game is great as is the FS and has a great attitude to match. Only thing, she will always try the up sell but will take a lot less than she is asking, so don't cave in. LOL.I agree, amazing. Good you got it because she says not to give it out. Sorry guys, I asked.

FBurgNative
05-16-17, 19:48
I had to work for a couple hours in Lowell this afternoon and parked my car near Jay's.

I saw Kim walking along the street next to the store. I went in for a cold drink and said hello to her on the way out back to my car. Thinking 35'ish, tattoos, petite build, little black dress at about 5'5" fairly long black hair.

Said she just moved up from Worcester.

Wearing sunglasses she lowered them to show a few wrinkles (crows feet) around her eyes saying that "I'm a little old" with a nice smile.

Got her digits and will meet her tomorrow evening.

I'll follow up after with any details.

Fburgnative.

D6916
05-17-17, 14:03
Anybody got a phone number for Taylor.

Also a recent picture mikala?

JustAJohn3051
05-19-17, 13:11
Started off the day right, picked up Tabby and brought her back to my place and had a great visit. She is so fucking cute! BBBJ, FS,DATY and multiple positions (finished with her on top). She has a pretty face, nice little body with small tits, but nice and firm (Nice nipples). She is only usually around for a short time and then disappears for a few months, so pick her up while she is working.

Michaela was out by jays, she was wearing a white and orange dress. She still has a very pretty face and her skills are as good as anyone's. (just so fucking skinny).

Baby Nikki was at the store on Appleton st, as was skinny blonde Alicia (begging for change, as usual).

Also got to see Lisa (worst **** out there). Skinny, with long hair, getting arrested in front of the salvation army. Not sure what she did, hate to see anyone in cuffs but she is such a *****!

JustAJohn3051
05-20-17, 19:08
I though she said her name was Pak, but she texted me this afternoon and come to find out its not, her name is Pawn (she is a low talker. LOL). Well I picked up Pawn and brought her back to my place, once again the service was very good and you can't beat the price. 2 for BBBJ and FS. She is very sweet, friendly (the full GE) and no signs of needle usage. If you see her out, she is worth picking up.

GreensKeeper
05-21-17, 16:55
I though she said her name was Pak, but she texted me this afternoon and come to find out its not, her name is Pawn (she is a low talker. LOL). Well I picked up Pawn and brought her back to my place, once again the service was very good and you can't beat the price. 2 for BBBJ and FS. She is very sweet, friendly (the full GE) and no signs of needle usage. If you see her out, she is worth picking up.I would. Love her number if you could share thanks.

JayNice
05-21-17, 17:38
I though she said her name was Pak, but she texted me this afternoon and come to find out its not, her name is Pawn (she is a low talker. LOL). Well I picked up Pawn and brought her back to my place, once again the service was very good and you can't beat the price. 2 for BBBJ and FS. She is very sweet, friendly (the full GE) and no signs of needle usage. If you see her out, she is worth picking up.Can you send me her number.

Dorian17
05-21-17, 19:08
Did the loop and saw what I thought was a civi. But she was looping around and it was obvious she was conflicted about what she was doing. Looped around and made eye contact. Seemed interested but then didn't. Came back and saw her ask someone for money. Then a pick up came through and pulled into a lot and she went over. It was clear she was crying and wiping tears away. I think she didn't want to do it but got in his truck. She was cute as hell. Wish I scooped her. Anyone else see her by the haffners?

JustAJohn3051
05-22-17, 06:08
Did the loop and saw what I thought was a civi. But she was looping around and it was obvious she was conflicted about what she was doing. Looped around and made eye contact. Seemed interested but then didn't. Came back and saw her ask someone for money. Then a pick up came through and pulled into a lot and she went over. It was clear she was crying and wiping tears away. I think she didn't want to do it but got in his truck. She was cute as hell. Wish I scooped her. Anyone else see her by the haffners?What did she look like? If she was a skinny blonde, her name is Ally (aka Alicia). She is always by the store begging for change, she is always crying, not sure why. She is cute, decent skills and easy to talk to. Not sure it's the same girl that you saw though.

Dorian17
05-22-17, 08:06
What did she look like? If she was a skinny blonde, her name is Ally (aka Alicia). She is always by the store begging for change, she is always crying, not sure why. She is cute, decent skills and easy to talk to. Not sure it's the same girl that you saw though.Different girl. Looked kind of Latina. Brownish red hair. Never seen her before. Tight little body.

MrSmiley39
05-22-17, 23:40
Drove thru on my way home around 2 am Monday, saw 3 near 711 that ill never pick up, tiny chick that looks like she's 60 (baby Nikki I think her name), fat blonde wearing hoody and skinny, brunette extremely cracked out, always around. I've never talked to any of them except the old lady I have, gave her a lift to 711 and she gave me 5 bucks once and she sold me 5 brand new unopened dvds with best buy cash receipt for 30 $ once ($90 value). Idk how any one can pick any of these three up tho, sorry, I'd just went home to sleep. Stay safe.

GreensKeeper
05-23-17, 03:59
Different girl. Looked kind of Latina. Brownish red hair. Never seen her before. Tight little body.Was she wearing her haur up. Did you notice any tattoos?? I may know. Who. That was and if it is I have digits.

Dorian17
05-24-17, 09:28
Was she wearing her haur up. Did you notice any tattoos?? I may know. Who. That was and if it is I have digits.Hair was down. Didn't see any tats. Definitely looked civilian doing this to make ends meet.

OldTatted
05-24-17, 12:06
I though she said her name was Pak, but she texted me this afternoon and come to find out its not, her name is Pawn (she is a low talker. LOL). Well I picked up Pawn and brought her back to my place, once again the service was very good and you can't beat the price. 2 for BBBJ and FS. She is very sweet, friendly (the full GE) and no signs of needle usage. If you see her out, she is worth picking up.Sure would appreciate a number. Thanks.

Ursus Baller
05-24-17, 23:27
Wow 😳 That girl is smoking! So I'm on my way home from a 12 hour shift and I'm driving by Jays and there she is!! She was with her guy but fuck it I pulled up after a slow roll and eye contact and she jumps in. I took her back to the crib and I. An tell she is nervous. She gets naked and I can't believe that body. She wants to get down to business but I pull her up and slowly kiss her. After a minute I feel her relax and I slide down for daty. Slow and soft increasing as I feel her respond after a few minutes she starts cooing and I'm chasing that little ass all over my bed. I go in for the kill and she's clutching my head and cumming hard on my face. She lays back definitely relaxed now and I kiss her deep and slow. She says wow that felt nice and slowly starts deep throating me. The whole time I'm enjoying it but no way am I going to pop this early with such a beautiful woman in my bed. She gets me rock hard and I roll her over and lay her down. Again I start off slow and not to deep. She expects me to busy right away but no way I've been waiting for this and hunting for her. She starts cooing again so I gradually pick up the pace and give it all to her. She moans and cums hard again.

God what fun.

WorldPool9999
05-25-17, 14:45
Skatar, you need to clear some space.

XRay1
05-27-17, 05:33
Wow 😳 That girl is smoking! So I'm on my way home from a 12 hour shift and I'm driving by Jays and there she is!! She was with her guy but fuck it I pulled up after a slow roll and eye contact and she jumps in. I took her back to the crib and I. An tell she is nervous. She gets naked and I can't believe that body. She wants to get down to business but I pull her up and slowly kiss her. After a minute I feel her relax and I slide down for daty. Slow and soft increasing as I feel her respond after a few minutes she starts cooing and I'm chasing that little ass all over my bed. I go in for the kill and she's clutching my head and cumming hard on my face. She lays back definitely relaxed now and I kiss her deep and slow. She says wow that felt nice and slowly starts deep throating me. The whole time I'm enjoying it but no way am I going to pop this early with such a beautiful woman in my bed. She gets me rock hard and I roll her over and lay her down. Again I start off slow and not to deep. She expects me to busy right away but no way I've been waiting for this and hunting for her. She starts cooing again so I gradually pick up the pace and give it all to her. She moans and cums hard again.

God what fun.Man she sounds fun!! Good job spotting her out. I thought she was some mythical creature no one can find. Its good to know she really is out there. Ill be on the look out unless anyone can share the digits.

Ursus Baller
05-28-17, 19:10
Man she sounds fun!! Good job spotting her out. I thought she was some mythical creature no one can find. Its good to know she really is out there. Ill be on the look out unless anyone can share the digits.Unfortunately, she won't allow me to share her number.

If she didn't know you she won't go with you.

That being said she texted me two days ago and asked if I wanted to see her again.
We went at it for at least an hour and a half and everyone was happy multiple times

JustAJohn3051
05-29-17, 09:07
Seen Crazy Kay Friday, she is so skinny and out of her head now! But her head game is good and she fucks as crazy as she acts. Real good in bed if you can deal with her crazy behavior.

Seen Tabby Sat. ,she has been texting looking to hook up. Had a great time as usual. She has a good head game and really seems to like fucking, she is up for almost anything including DATY! She is so damn cute and has a nice little body. If you see her out snatch her up, she is worth it! Just will try the up sell but will settle for a lot less.

Talked to Pawn yesterday, she was on Appleton. Would have picked her up but she said she was having a visit from her aunt and could only do BBBJCIM. Will get her another time. She is tall, I believe Asian and has a cute face and nice body. She is so polite and very passive in bed and you cannot beat the price! Well worth picking up (Has a BF who doesn't want her working but she does when he is not around).

Gabby (aka Brittney) has been texting, she is offering. 2 specials, she has not been looking good lately (has had a lot of pick marks all over her face). Might have cleared up, have not seen her in a week or so.

P.S. Did anyone else get a PM from Amanda?

Glenn Q
05-29-17, 17:53
Seen Tabby Sat. ,she has been texting looking to hook up. Had a great time as usual. She has a good head game and really seems to like fucking, she is up for almost anything including DATY! She is so damn cute and has a nice little body. If you see her out snatch her up, she is worth it! Just will try the up sell but will settle for a lot less.
Hi,

I know you guys have been asked not to share Tabby's number but was wondering if you can at least share the times and places she can usually be found? I don't mind putting in the effort but the last couple of excursions on Westford and Appleton to Jay's have been unproductive. If I am fortunate to meet her I will certainly report back! Thanks in advance.

Currymonster
05-30-17, 00:54
Found Lauren who said she'd been in rehab and was attending a clinic. She was dashing along Westford. She's put on some weight, so isn't just skin and bones any longer. Took advantage of her oral talents and dropped her back again, some time to catch up and chat along the way.

Currymonster
05-30-17, 23:49
While Lauren was definitely out and about today too, I wanted some variety. Scooped Michelle near Captain John's, she wasn't much to look at, claimed 32 years, but could maybe pass for 52. Wasn't keen to take it up her butt, but had a quick go, finished down her throat once she'd rimmed me enthusiastically. I think I might even say she was good. I got a number for her, since she had a phone about her.

MrSmiley39
05-31-17, 03:13
Different girl. Looked kind of Latina. Brownish red hair. Never seen her before. Tight little body.Pretty sure I saw this reddish haired spanish looking girl near Jay's with two dudes, she walked away with one so I left Jay's and as I rolled by she gave the look but I had cars behind me couldn't stop, she started walking away from the dude but by time I got to loop around both were gone, around 8 p and saw the thick chick kinda dirty blondish her ass looked good in the pants she had on. Later saw Michaela near Jay's she's so cute... jen and kayleigh near 711, saw Lexi and dirty blonde in 711 lexis ass looked real good in the yoga pants she had on, her face is all picked tho. Saw that scary afro thing out too she / he walks in the middle of the damn road. And the two 40-50 yr olds a blonde and brunette that walk westford near cjs both looked bad. Be safe.

BigJames
05-31-17, 16:52
Saw posts on here about this area, so thought I'd drive through. Pulled though the parking lot and parked around the corner. Cute WSW with long brown hair walked by then circled back and said hello and asked how I was doing through the open window. Looked good, but sunglasses made it hard to estimate age. I'd say late 30's. Although I didn't partake, thought someone might be able to use the info or share who they think she was.

Stay safe.

JustAJohn3051
05-31-17, 20:49
Seen Taylor today walking by jays, she is super cute. She has a nice little body and is very friendly. Was supposed to hook up this afternoon but plans fell through, definitely calling her tomorrow though.

Currymonster
06-01-17, 19:21
Question, who is the girl that has a cute freckled face, nice body, but walks around 100 miles an hour. I would like to try her out, but she scares me!

Anybody know who she is and have any info?.Almost certainly it's Lauren, from the walking pace. Very husky voice if you talk to her, recent reports said she can be somewhat wacked out, but my experience is she's quite on top of her game.

Accidentally picked Lauren up again couple of nights ago (having seen her the day before. She was with Jen, and told me there wasn't anyone else out, and Jen wasn't much to look at. Dropped her off again saying I was looking for some variety and that I'd look for her next time I was in town. A loop or so later, I found her again on Westford and she introduced me to her friend Katie, brunette, very pale skin. Was amusingly wearing a Tshirt from some rehab place in Marlboro. Took her back and got her out of it to find some huge boobs under there, real soft and warm. She's picked a little bit, but nothing too hard on the eyes. Guess she's not the Kay / Katie mentioned as crazy earlier.

Said she doesn't do FS (after asking me how much I offer for it. Wasn't interested) and wouldn't give up her butt. Excellent BBBJ, unenthusiastic about attention to the boys though. Swallowed it all and took her back. Didn't seem to have a phone.

Bowler2016
06-01-17, 20:15
Just seen Allie and Chloe out by Owl Diner, both just got out of hospital, Ally still has pants on.

They are both dope sick. Not for me.

Twinkie1
06-05-17, 07:50
Seen Taylor today walking by jays, she is super cute. She has a nice little body and is very friendly. Was supposed to hook up this afternoon but plans fell through, definitely calling her tomorrow though.Can I get taylors number?

XRay1
06-08-17, 01:53
Crazy night tonight, had plans to hook up with Tabby so I'm driving by Jay's and who do I see Taylor. I instantly recognized her from the pic JustaJohn posted she had on the same outfit. Well I looped around just to make sure and she gave me the look and started walking down a side street. I followed and pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped right in, Tabby could wait haha!

She's pretty cute I take her to my spot and we park. She isn't a user, but has had a fucking crazy tough life. She wanted the money upfront, but where I drove us too I wasn't worried. We hope in the back and she starting my dick. Her head game is definitely above average. I pulled her hair back to take in the view of her DT me. I tell her to suck my balls and without hesitation she's got one in her mouth while she's her jerking me off. Man I what a view. I pull her up and position her right where I want her and start fucking her nice and slow. The eye contact with her is insane. I start picking up the pace and she starts kissing my chest and neck while I'm slamming into her. I wasn't going to last long. So I pull it out and tell her to show me her ass. I open the back door and hop out and pull her ass right where I can get the best leverage. I grab her neck and shove her face down while I pound her from behind. It didn't take at all before I was ready to bust all over her ass. While all this is going on my phone is going crazy from Tabby texting and calling me. LOL.

We get dressed and I bring her back but not before I get her digits.

Texted Tabby back, I was pretty beat with my session with Taylor, but I didn't want to piss Tabby off by blowing her off. Picked her up right outside her house on Westford and we drive to her parking spot. My dick and hands smelled of pussy, but thank God both Taylor and Tabby's pussy smell super similar. I didn't think she knew she was sucking off Taylor's pussy (or cared). Man Tabby is hot with great head game too. She gets me hard again DTing me and sucking my balls. She cleaned off Taylor good from me. The eye contact with Tabby is off the charts. I love her looking up at me while she's sucking me. Her big doe eyes are gorgeous. I tell her I'm ready and she gets up and hops right my dick and starts riding me. I let her take the lead tonight. She's kissing me and moaning right by my ear. She's way more vocal then Taylor and it got me right on the edge with how wet she gets when she comes. I busted right in her for bf to digg out later. LOL.

She noticed I had a sunburn while getting dressed and was peeling so she scratches the rest off with her nails which turned into a 20 min massage. Which was really fucking nice I got to say. Her bf was blowing up her phone at this point so. I dropped her off and dipped home fucking exhausted, balls completely drained and smelling like Coco butter. Man what a night!

NYSupp781
06-09-17, 02:29
Crazy night tonight, had plans to hook up with Tabby so I'm driving by Jay's and who do I see Taylor. I instantly recognized her from the pic JustaJohn posted she had on the same outfit. Well I looped around just to make sure and she gave me the look and started walking down a side street. I followed and pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped right in, Tabby could wait haha!

She's pretty cute I take her to my spot and we park. She isn't a user, but has had a fucking crazy tough life. She wanted the money upfront, but where I drove us too I wasn't worried. We hope in the back and she starting my dick. Her head game is definitely above average. I pulled her hair back to take in the view of her DT me. I tell her to suck my balls and without hesitation she's got one in her mouth while she's her jerking me off. Man I what a view. I pull her up and position her right where I want her and start fucking her nice and slow. The eye contact with her is insane. I start picking up the pace and she starts kissing my chest and neck while I'm slamming into her. I wasn't going to last long. So I pull it out and tell her to show me her ass. I open the back door and hop out and pull her ass right where I can get the best leverage. I grab her neck and shove her face down while I pound her from behind. It didn't take at all before I was ready to bust all over her ass. While all this is going on my phone is going crazy from Tabby texting and calling me. LOL.

We get dressed and I bring her back but not before I get her digits.

Texted Tabby back, I was pretty beat with my session with Taylor, but I didn't want to piss Tabby off by blowing her off. Picked her up right outside her house on Westford and we drive to her parking spot. My dick and hands smelled of pussy, but thank God both Taylor and Tabby's pussy smell super similar. I didn't think she knew she was sucking off Taylor's pussy (or cared). Man Tabby is hot with great head game too. She gets me hard again DTing me and sucking my balls. She cleaned off Taylor good from me. The eye contact with Tabby is off the charts. I love her looking up at me while she's sucking me. Her big doe eyes are gorgeous. I tell her I'm ready and she gets up and hops right my dick and starts riding me. I let her take the lead tonight. She's kissing me and moaning right by my ear. She's way more vocal then Taylor and it got me right on the edge with how wet she gets when she comes. I busted right in her for bf to digg out later. LOL.

She noticed I had a sunburn while getting dressed and was peeling so she scratches the rest off with her nails which turned into a 20 min massage. Which was really fucking nice I got to say. Her bf was blowing up her phone at this point so. I dropped her off and dipped home fucking exhausted, balls completely drained and smelling like Coco butter. Man what a night!She is a user. Every girl says they don't.

JustAJohn3051
06-09-17, 04:54
The good weather brought out a lot of girls.

See Lauren (not looking so good, talks to herself now) walking with Katie (a little crazy as well), she is the pale skinned girl with big milky white tits.

Ally (skinny little blonde) was walking down westford. Have not been with her in a while but she is a fun girl (talks a lot though).

Asian Ann was out too (looking real good), she is friendly, fun and has good skills. Well worth picking her up, one of my favorites for sure. Tried to get her number for a friend on here but some monger snatched her up before I could turn around (sorry Dave).

Gabby (akaBrittany) has been blowing up my phone, she is doing everything for. 2 now! Dhe is not looking good thought, full of pick marks.

Taylor has been texting a lot as well. . 6 for full GF experience. She is a cute dark haired girl with a nice little body and good attitude. BBBJ is average but the FS is top notch,. Snatch her up if you see her out (by Jays a lot lately).

MrSmiley39
06-09-17, 21:41
Met a girl says her name is Jennifer, near Jay's, skinny, decent body clothed, obv user but seemed nice, I didn't have time to partake but got digits if anyone wants to try or is looking. Met up with taylor, the other day, she's so cute and has a wicked good personality as others have said she's worth the pick up, as are Michaela and julie, both usually around jays. Gabby is around all the time and so Lexi both look horrible tho, I stay away. Saw a group of 4 or 5 walking down westford today all together but I wasnt looking to stop, just driving past to work. Stay safe.

GreensKeeper
06-10-17, 15:46

See Lauren (not looking so good, talks to herself now) walking with Katie (a little crazy as well), she is the pale skinned girl with big milky white tits.

Ally (skinny little blonde) was walking down westford. Have not been with her in a while but she is a fun girl (talks a lot though).

Asian Ann was out too (looking real good), she is friendly, fun and has good skills. Well worth picking her up, one of my favorites for sure. Tried to get her number for a friend on here but some monger snatched her up before I could turn around (sorry Dave).

Gabby (akaBrittany) has been blowing up my phone, she is doing everything for. 2 now! Dhe is not looking good thought, full of pick marks.

Taylor has been texting a lot as well. . 6 for full GF experience. She is a cute dark haired girl with a nice little body and good attitude. BBBJ is average but the FS is top notch,. Snatch her up if you see her out (by Jays a lot lately).Would you mond sharing ally and taylors number.

Glenn Q
06-10-17, 16:34
Cruised Westford after midnight. There were lots of LE out. One was driving up Westford shining his spotlight on just about everyone walking on the sidewalk. Is that normal? Seemed excessive.

Did spot Katie across the 7-11 but passed. Saw a couple of heavy WSW's talking to a guy in a pickup in the Washington Savings parking lot. Didn't see much else so I headed home.

Still on the hunt for Tabby. Any tips on where / when to find this remarkable unicorn would be greatly appreciated!

FBurgNative
06-11-17, 01:32
Met a girl says her name is Jennifer, near Jay's, skinny, decent body clothed, obv user but seemed nice, I didn't have time to partake but got digits if anyone wants to try or is looking. Met up with taylor, the other day, she's so cute and has a wicked good personality as others have said she's worth the pick up, as are Michaela and julie, both usually around jays. Gabby is around all the time and so Lexi both look horrible tho, I stay away. Saw a group of 4 or 5 walking down westford today all together but I wasnt looking to stop, just driving past to work. Stay safe.I would like Jennifer's digits if you wouldn't mind? I think I may have seen her by Jays as well. Really long blonde hair in a striped one piece dress. I didn't stop but should have. Thanks.

GreensKeeper
06-12-17, 17:04

Taylor has been texting a lot as well. . 6 for full GF experience. She is a cute dark haired girl with a nice little body and good attitude. BBBJ is average but the FS is top notch,. Snatch her up if you see her out (by Jays a lot lately).Hey,

I would love Taylors number if you can be so kind.

David A
06-13-17, 14:08
Thank you JustAJohn for thinking of me. I have been out the last couple of days during the day and none of the girls have been out on Westford from 7-11 to CJ's. Maybe the hot weather is keeping them inside.

WorldPool9999
06-13-17, 15:40
I saw a few out on this warm day. Saw a girl on Westford, good body young, but a lot of pick marks on the face. I passed. I saw a couple girls at Jay's. But I didn't know who they were. One had a decent body, blonde hair, rough face. Okay, but a bit worn. The other was kind of Hefty. At one point I saw a unicorn, come out of J's separate from a guy and jump into a car that pulls up. She was early twenties Italian look brunette. But not Tabby or Tyler. Later I saw another girl who was familiar from at least a year ago. Dee is her name. Mid-twenties, good body, dirty blonde hair, probably Hispanic. BBBjcimSW, cor. 4, but she says. 6 is her regular. I must be soooooo special. No FS. Weird I know. No phone, seems to be couch flopping, but good attitude. I saw her by the church off Appleton. Good job, I'd repeat.

Dump My Goo
06-13-17, 20:14
I was around Lowell a lot today. Business in the area and in and out of the zone. There were a bunch of girls out at different times. Most of them I would pass on. As I got done my day I did some cruising for about 30 minutes. Looking for Tabby, Taylor, or Michaela. I didn't see any of them. I'm a senior member with a long track record of contributing and treating the girls well. Someone please help me out with a phone for one of these girls. While I was in the area today I drove to my old spots. They are no longer viable. If you scroll back to my 2007 posts I was in Lowell all the time. So now I'm wondering when I land a fish where I will take her?? Please msg me with a phone # or a spot suggestion or both. I will be working in Lowell quite a bit for the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

Joecblow
06-17-17, 20:40
Picked up a girl calling herself Dee. 30's, hispanic (brown / dyed blonde hair, tall-ish, very pretty. Pretty like a 9 on Lowell SW scale. Doesn't seem like a user. She upsells pretty well, a very persuasive girl. Got her to. 40 for bbj. Took directions, some roaming, no rushing, lots of spit (which I like). Claims she doesn't have a phone but lives on Westford. I'd repeat if she didn't negotiate so much and if I didn't find car dates so tedious.

JustAJohn3051
06-18-17, 05:46
Picked up a girl calling herself Dee. 30's, hispanic (brown / dyed blonde hair, tall-ish, very pretty. Pretty like a 9 on Lowell SW scale. Doesn't seem like a user. She upsells pretty well, a very persuasive girl. Got her to. 40 for bbj. Took directions, some roaming, no rushing, lots of spit (which I like). Claims she doesn't have a phone but lives on Westford. I'd repeat if she didn't negotiate so much and if I didn't find car dates so tedious.I know who you are talking about and she is 100% a user, they all are! That being said, she is a pretty girl with good skills but is a pain in the ass with the upsell and even asks for a tip when finished. It's a turn off (for me at least) when girls keep asking for more money. If we have come to a price, do your job, then get the fuck out of my truck or apt. ! Not saying you, but there are some Mongers on here who make it hard on the rest of us. Tipping them, buying them presents and running errands for them. They are not our friends and we are not theirs.Maybe it's just me, but that's how I feel about it. Take care and be safe.

Bowler2016
06-18-17, 19:52
Saw Michea and this girl out tonight and two drunk broads stumbling.

Who is this girl?