PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Skatar018
07-02-16, 20:52
Sammy is back around, connected with her today has a phone & digits are available, not much of a head game but good FS, search for other reviews.

Member #5234
07-03-16, 01:16
She fell off the map and is back around lmao. See you went to the cemetery. Be careful out there old chap. Heard popo cruises there sometimes.

Heard Sammy's head game was better when she had her tongue ring. Give her some instruction and she will perform nicely with bbbjws.

Skatar018
07-03-16, 02:56
Ahhh sammy eh? She fell off the map and is back around lmao. See you went to the cemetery. Be careful out there old chap. Heard popo cruises there sometimes.
Heard Sammy's head game was better when she had her tongue ring. Give her some instruction and she will perform nicely with bbbjws.Nah guy I've not been to the cemetery since before Layla & the Monsignor were busted there http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/08/05/boston-archdiocese-official-charged-with-hiring-prostitute/d4FLql1iaj31jLyrw8bHlN/story.html & you are right LE patrols the cemeteries so I avoid them. I've a couple of local spots, just ask the girls they'll let you know where if they haven't already.

JustAJohn3051
07-03-16, 08:42
Nah guy I've not been to the cemetery since before Layla & the Monsignor were busted there http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/08/05/boston-archdiocese-official-charged-with-hiring-prostitute/d4FLql1iaj31jLyrw8bHlN/story.html & you are right LE patrols the cemeteries so I avoid them. I've a couple of local spots, just ask the girls they'll let you know where if they haven't already.Sam has been back around for some time, she is either at the park on Westford st. Or behind CJs sitting at the edge of the parking lot. She has a decent head game but will let you take as long as you want. Same for FS decent body and never complains.

Too Risky
07-05-16, 08:13
Was hoping someone can PM me Michaela new number. I have her old 398 number. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Risky.

WorldPool9999
07-05-16, 12:35
Drempt out this girl last week. Usually on Westford. She is 20's, attractive, Italian or Latin, can't tell. Maybe the girl referred to in prior recent post as the girl in the boots. Nice girl. Pricey. . 6 for bbbjcimsw. Didn't rush. Good head game. That's the extent of the menu. There were limited options at the time, so I agreed.

WorldPool9999
07-05-16, 12:37
Sorry for the misspelling on her name. Also, she didn't have a phone.

FBurgNative
07-06-16, 00:27
Met up with Michaela last night at her apartment. I had contacted her early in the evening but had a few things going on before I could get up to Lowell. She was texting me all evening to find out if I was going to show. I asked her if there were any jealous x's that might show up. She said she was alone.

Before going I was able to find her on FB as well as her BF. On both FB's they had posts' as recent as June 30th. Looked at the BF post I got the idea that the BF was barely tolerating her working.

She texted me to make sure I let her know when I was 10 minutes away.

I think the BF was there, that they live together and he may have even been in the apartment if not close by.

I mention all of this, so that if any others happen to have her host you, just be careful.

Anyway, she made me very comfortable as we went from the couch to the sheets, service BBBJCIM / FS was super and definitely will be a repeat.

Member #5234
07-06-16, 20:29
Yes Michaela has a boyfriend. One of my poker buddies told me about it, and says he's cautious going over there. Says she gives good service and is one of his faves. Says he found out about her "man" one night when he got BBBJ and the bbfscip and she mention how she was going to explain the cip to her significant other.

Heard from the grapevine about Gabby a. K. a. Brittany = good, wet BBBJ with swallow and a girl named Jezzica (with tongue ring and uses it well) = super deep throat BBBJ and she swallows every drop.

FBurgNative
07-06-16, 22:22
Any digits for Gabby?

Would like to locate her as well.

MisterEMan77
07-07-16, 02:37
Would love to get info on how / where to contact these ladies.

JustAJohn3051
07-07-16, 04:31
Met up with Michaela last night at her apartment. I had contacted her early in the evening but had a few things going on before I could get up to Lowell. She was texting me all evening to find out if I was going to show. I asked her if there were any jealous x's that might show up. She said she was alone.

Before going I was able to find her on FB as well as her BF. On both FB's they had posts' as recent as June 30th. Looked at the BF post I got the idea that the BF was barely tolerating her working.

She texted me to make sure I let her know when I was 10 minutes away.

I think the BF was there, that they live together and he may have even been in the apartment if not close by.

I mention all of this, so that if any others happen to have her host you, just be careful.

Anyway, she made me very comfortable as we went from the couch to the sheets, service BBBJCIM / FS was super and definitely will be a repeat.Michaela is the hardest working girl out there, I was with her at 4:30 and my buddy was with her after that and you got her that night.

She is very cute and will do BBBJCIM or BBFSCIP all the same price. 4 worth every penny!

JustAJohn3051
07-07-16, 04:32
Yes Michaela has a boyfriend. One of my poker buddies told me about it, and says he's cautious going over there. Says she gives good service and is one of his faves. Says he found out about her "man" one night when he got BBBJ and the bbfscip and she mention how she was going to explain the cip to her significant other.

Heard from the grapevine about Gabby a. K. a. Brittany = good, wet BBBJ with swallow and a girl named Jezzica (with tongue ring and uses it well) = super deep throat BBBJ and she swallows every drop.Gabby does not look like that anymore, she is looking a little rough. She will do anything though and will let you take your time and never complains.

Skatar018
07-07-16, 12:19
Follow the below View Original Post link & then follow the link that link refers to

Tried connecting with Brittnay today & she's upset that I posted about her, seems the same ole chicken shit that outs this site did so with her, she'll get over it eventually or not & as some of you were good enough to share info & intel with some girls that you've seen for the sharing of Michaela's info it's not like we'll run out of women any time soon!
Originally Posted by Skatar018 [View Original Post]
Says her name is Brittany a little chubby, says she had a baby not long ago, we exchanged me numbers, let me take pictures but no face, sweet laid back girl, nice disposition no attitude & has a damn fine head game, wanted 40/80 settled on 30/60 after I said I'd have to drop her off. Said she had her period so no sex this time around, took me awhile but no complaints from her.The post I copied in the above post from my original post along with the pictures seems to be MIA, does the link work for anyone else?

Skatar018
07-07-16, 12:41
Would love to get info on how/where to contact these ladies.
Gabby does not look like that anymore, she is looking a little rough. She will do anything though and will let you take your time and never complains.Haven't connected with Gabby since
Brittany or Gabby. Skills are lacking though, lousy head game & is a dead fish when it come to FS Not sure if she has a phone or if her skills have improved, but she is out there all the time along with her Lurch of a boyfriend that trails behind her.

Michaela is the hardest working girl out there, I was with her at 4:30 and my buddy was with her after that and you got her that night. She is very cute and will do BBBJCIM or BBFSCIP all the same price. 4 worth every penny!I've paid her the same & more, if you can afford it she is worth more than the 40 for FS & as stated she is worth every penny.

JustAJohn3051
07-07-16, 13:29
Haven't connected with Gabby sinceNot sure if she has a phone or if her skills have improved, but she is out there all the time along with her Lurch of a boyfriend that trails behind her.

I've paid her the same & more, if you can afford it she is worth more than the 40 for FS & as stated she is worth every penny.I agree100% Michaela is worth every penny, great head game and great at FS and a little extra and A is available. Great attitude to match her looks, always very friendly.

Gabby (Brittany) is looking a little beat down, head game still not great but BBBJCIM, decent at FS if you work her for awhile. Will let you get a little rough. Have her number.

JustAJohn3051
07-07-16, 20:13
Anyone have any information on Tabby (aka Abbey) have not seen her around in a while. She is so cute, a number would be much appreciated.

Member #5234
07-07-16, 20:50
Just got back from a friend's house, and he was sharing some of the pics and stories he has of some of the SW out here in Lowell, present and past. Showed me a pic of Casey and relayed a story of how she ripped him off, and how she carries a knife, and her man tries to sneak up on you and rob you, and how her pussy smelled worst than death. Showed me pic of Erica, and said she gives good service. Was one of his favorites a couple of years ago, then disappeared for a while but he's seen her recently. Said her skills (BBBJ) were not as breathtaking as before, but her attitude was still good and she got the job done. Showed me some pics of Wendy who used to work the streets hard, and said she's all cleaned up now, church going, and he saw her recently, but she's not working, unless she is very discreetly with only a select few. Said he was upset, because the last time he hooked up with her, she took 60 dollars and walked out on him. Told her about this when he recently saw her, and she said that was the old her and she's a born again Christian. He says that he told her he didn't care about that and he wanted his money back, and she said she would give it to him when she got it. I told him I doubt it hahaha. He told me she used to give great head, nice slow, sloppy deep throat with swallow, and that you could basically see her out every night street walking.

Told me he got back in contact with Anna (the one with the angel wings on her back) and conveyed that she has gotten clean, looks a lot better, and has a boyfriend now. He has her new # and is trying to see if he can get her to do some of the things she used to do. Good times he said, beside her sporadic bi-polar attitude kicking in. He also said he ran into another street walker who used to work in Lowell around 2011-2013. He said she goes by the name Trisha, she's a little chubby, but said she was his absolute favorite blowjob he's ever received. Said she had tongue ring and that she takes instruction well, can deep throat incredibly, hold it all the way down with tongue action while down, and she always swallowed and would keep sucking after she swallowed until he had to tell her to stop, and she would do that every time he was with her, just keep sucking after he came until he told her to stop, and one time he just let her keep going until she got him hard again, and made him cum again and didn't even charge him extra. She really loved sucking dick. Said he reconnected with her on craigslist about a week ago. She moved to Lawrence and he plans on seeing her again.

BigBass19
07-08-16, 06:48
I had a dream that I went out and about and met a good looking lady with a dirty blond hair, nice but fake top covered by a blue zip up. She seemed like a nice lady that was new to the area. Just lost her phone or I would have gotten her number. In the dream we found a nice spot away from the traffic and talked for a bit. Her head skills were amazing with full roaming and cim. Normal fair of. 4 was shared but was asking for more. Will definitely enjoy having this dream again.

Mezner
07-08-16, 13:34
I dreamt of her the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.

Too Risky
07-08-16, 15:48
Does Trisha have a number? Is there a way to get in contact with her.

Thanks,

Risky.

Just got back from a friend's house, and he was sharing some of the pics and stories he has of some of the SW out here in Lowell, present and past. Showed me a pic of Casey and relayed a story of how she ripped him off, and how she carries a knife, and her man tries to sneak up on you and rob you, and how her pussy smelled worst than death. Showed me pic of Erica, and said she gives good service. Was one of his favorites a couple of years ago, then disappeared for a while but he's seen her recently. Said her skills (BBBJ) were not as breathtaking as before, but her attitude was still good and she got the job done. Showed me some pics of Wendy who used to work the streets hard, and said she's all cleaned up now, church going, and he saw her recently, but she's not working, unless she is very discreetly with only a select few. Said he was upset, because the last time he hooked up with her, she took 60 dollars and walked out on him. Told her about this when he recently saw her, and she said that was the old her and she's a born again Christian. He says that he told her he didn't care about that and he wanted his money back, and she said she would give it to him when she got it. I told him I doubt it hahaha. He told me she used to give great head, nice slow, sloppy deep throat with swallow, and that you could basically see her out every night street walking.

Told me he got back in contact with Anna (the one with the angel wings on her back) and conveyed that she has gotten clean, looks a lot better, and has a boyfriend now. He has her new # and is trying to see if he can get her to do some of the things she used to do. Good times he said, beside her sporadic bi-polar attitude kicking in. He also said he ran into another street walker who used to work in Lowell around 2011-2013. He said she goes by the name Trisha, she's a little chubby, but said she was his absolute favorite blowjob he's ever received. Said she had tongue ring and that she takes instruction well, can deep throat incredibly, hold it all the way down with tongue action while down, and she always swallowed and would keep sucking after she swallowed until he had to tell her to stop, and she would do that every time he was with her, just keep sucking after he came until he told her to stop, and one time he just let her keep going until she got him hard again, and made him cum again and didn't even charge him extra. She really loved sucking dick. Said he reconnected with her on craigslist about a week ago. She moved to Lawrence and he plans on seeing her again.

Skatar018
07-08-16, 18:09
Was hoping someone can PM me Michaela new number. I have her old 398 number. It would be appreciated. Thanks. Risky.

Does Trisha have a number? Is there a way to get in contact with her. Thanks, Risky.

Hey Zack why don't go into your Safe Space! Yes he was aggressive. But assaulted her? Really? I am sure he will sleep just fine and will be able to live with himself.with whom you share info with, can't & wouldn't try to convince anyone not to share info & intel, however I would advise caution, it' can be very hard to determine whom to trust & whom not to trust, speaking for myself that is always something that weights heavy on my mind.

Too Risky
07-09-16, 08:08
Not sure why you would highlight my posts. Have shared info and details with you and others for a number of years now. Never had an issue or problem.

with whom you share info with, can't & wouldn't try to convince anyone not to share info & intel, however I would advise caution, it' can be very hard to determine whom to trust & whom not to trust, speaking for myself that is always something that weights heavy on my mind.

Member #5234
07-09-16, 13:23
I dreamt of her the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.Kat is the other name she goes by. Does she still have the apartment on Mount Vernon? Where did you run into her? Off Westford? I had her # but it's out of order.

Member #5234
07-09-16, 16:41
I had a dream that I went out and about and met a good looking lady with a dirty blond hair, nice but fake top covered by a blue zip up. She seemed like a nice lady that was new to the area. Just lost her phone or I would have gotten her number. In the dream we found a nice spot away from the traffic and talked for a bit. Her head skills were amazing with full roaming and cim. Normal fair of. 4 was shared but was asking for more. Will definitely enjoy having this dream again.Is this who you're talking about in your post?

JustAJohn3051
07-10-16, 09:17
Is this who you're talking about in your post?Any information on Tabby, been with her a couple of times but have not seen her around lately. She have a working number?

Skatar018
07-10-16, 10:16
Bigbass19 Is this who you're talking about in your post?Saw that girl yesterday at Jays, lost saw her over by 7-11, she must of gone to the tent city in the area, seems to have a parasite by her side, otherwise I would have gone for it.

I dreamt of Kaitlyn the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.Where & when did you see her?

BTW anyone she Carmen around recently?

Skatar018
07-10-16, 16:50
Connected with Katie today, 2nd time, no phone, catch as you can on Westford, brunette with big natural cans, good oral & FS skills.

Tried a shout out to Sammy before that, no reply, bumped into her after I dropped Katie off, has a new number.
Sammy is back around, connected with her today has a phone & digits are available, not much of a head game but good FS, search for other reviews.

Outcasted1981
07-10-16, 18:04
First time picking up a SW. I've always gone for BP girls before this. Last night I cruised through some of the streets you other posters talked about but didn't really see anything. Then I'm driving by the 7-11 turning to drive down Westford when a skinny little brunette crosses the street in front of me. And now I know what you guys meant by the look. She gave me the look so I took a quick right down a side street and waited. When she got near the door I hit the unlock button and she climbed right in. Quick Le check and she asked for. 4 for head game. I told her I only had. 3. She said she would work with that. Don't know if anything else was on the menu since that was all I was looking for. She brought me to a place she knew. Head game was alright nothing to brag about. She couldn't open the door to spit quick enough once I started to go. So I ended up getting a little on my stomach. Luckily I had napkins.

After she asked to use my phone. I told her I didn't have one as I didn't want my number going to whoever she was calling. Is this a normal thing asking for the phone?

Member #5234
07-10-16, 23:50
After she asked to use my phone. I told her I didn't have one as I didn't want my number going to whoever she was calling. Is this a normal thing asking for the phone?Good call in not letting her use your phone. Most girls ask to use on after so they can pick up their next hit of drugs. And then they go scurrying to get high and come out the next time they need their fix. Heather has a tongue ring, right? Yeah not all that in the head game and she normally doesn't do CIM so you must have caught her off guard lmao.

BigBass19
07-14-16, 07:37
Is this who you're talking about in your post?It is hard to tell with that picture but looks similar.

Mezner
07-14-16, 14:34
Kat is the other name she goes by. Does she still have the apartment on Mount Vernon? Where did you run into her? Off Westford? I had her # but it's out of order.I ran into her off westford. Yeah, no number atm.

Tim S
07-18-16, 14:17
Back in the 2012-2013 time frame I used to see two of my all time favorites, both from Lowell. One went by the name in her email conversations as "Jen Trant" but she told me her real name was Amber I believe. She was awesome!! After a while she started working at an antique store and that was the last I saw of her before her number went dead. Anyone know her or what happened to her and if she is still around??

My other ATF is Samantha who lived on Cross St. I've brought her up before and nobody knows what happened to her. Has she reappeared by any chance?? We saw each other quite a bit but ended up having a falling out, but time heals all wounds.

Thanks for your help.

Skatar018
07-18-16, 17:31
Back in the 2012-2013 time frame I used to see two of my all time favorites, both from Lowell. One went by the name in her email conversations as "Jen Trant" but she told me her real name was Amber I believe. She was awesome!! After a while she started working at an antique store and that was the last I saw of her before her number went dead. Anyone know her or what happened to her and if she is still around??
My other ATF is Samantha who lived on Cross St. I've brought her up before and nobody knows what happened to her. Has she reappeared by any chance?? We saw each other quite a bit but ended up having a falling out, but time heals all wounds. Thanks for your help.It's not the first time you've asked about them
About 3 or 4 years ago I used to see a girl very regularly. Very down to earth almost nerdy girl, reddish hair, I believe her real name may have been Amber but in her emails her name was "Jen Tran*" Does anyone know what happened to her? Extreme GFE. Man I miss living in Lowell. So many good ones. Another great one was Samantha who lived off of Fletcher. Her number is gone tooAs for Jen Trant aka Amber, not 100% sure but it could be Larissa but it's hard to tell with out a picture, there is a picture of her in the below post but it is not very clear & can not make out who it is.
Got a Picture of Larissa out walking on AppletonI recall a black girl named Samantha that was on Cross street that is off Fletcher street, lived in a apt across from St Patricks church, in the post below is her picture.
Samantha was my main hook-upNot sure if either are the gals you are talking about but if they are they are both long gone ghosts.

Tim S
07-18-16, 17:45
It's not the first time you've asked about themAs for Jen Trant aka Amber, not 100% sure but it could be Larissa but it's hard to tell with out a picture, there is a picture of her in the below post but it is not very clear & can not make out who it is.I recall a black girl named Samantha that was on Cross street that is off Fletcher street, lived in a apt across from St Patricks church, in the post below is her picture.Both are long gone ghosts.I know it's not the first time I have mentioned them. Was hoping someone had some new info.

Skatar018
07-18-16, 18:05
Third time I saw Binda was last night, first two times were ok. third time not so much, complained about this that & the other even the amount I paid her which was the same as the last two times which I reminded her of, seems YMMV, I'm not in a rush to repeat, have digits if you want them & I've shared with you before.

JustAJohn3051
07-19-16, 02:59
Third time I saw Binda was last night, first two times were ok. third time not so much, complained about this that & the other even the amount I paid her which was the same as the last two times which I reminded her of, seems YMMV, I'm not in a rush to repeat, have digits if you want them & I've shared with you before.You have any pics. Of Binda and is she worth seeing? If she is please send me a message with her digits. Thanks.

I know almost every girl and not sure I know her, always looking for someone different though.

Skatar018
07-19-16, 08:18
Picture is in the below post, as stated twice was ok last time not so much, pm me if you want her digits.

Any idea who she is? She answered my CL ad.

You have any pics. Of Binda and is she worth seeing? If she is please send me a message with her digits. Thanks. I know almost every girl and not sure I know her, always looking for someone different though.I was wondering how are these girls service?

Dee, good looking girl with a good looking body, charges a lot, carries a weapon, wears black boots a lot.

Jasmine the black rip-off girl walks Westford & is down by CJ's often.

Not sure of her name it's Lisa or Christine, tall slender brunette walks Westford, was on crutches one day recently.

Any info is appreciated.

Member #5234
07-19-16, 16:52
On Grand, saw fat Champane (heard she gives good BBBJ with swallow) walking with an unknown brunette WSW. On Westford saw a thick WSW with a star tattoo on her neck. Also saw skinny Lexi acting crazy, saw chubby psycho Lillian (avoid at all costs), skinny Brianna, Lauren in some type of flower print dress, and Danielle looking 10 stars. Danielle was in black top with tight fitting jeans that made her ass look soooo nice. She was nicely done up too make up and all. Heard she does an incredible BBFS with cum in pussy. At the 7/11 saw another WSW, brunette and backpack who I've never seen before. She was definitely working. On Appleton, saw Kayleigh. She was with a group of thugs. She is very skinny now. Guess the drugs are taking their toll.

ChevyKeith
07-20-16, 08:00
Anyone seen Vanessa? Haven't seen her in months. If you have could you share digits please.

JustAJohn3051
07-20-16, 08:14
Met up with Gabby the other day, she has dyed her hair back to red. It was all over my hands when I grabbed it while doing a BBBJ (not to bad when you give her directions). Also did FS and she is cheap. 4 for everything and never complains about time. Not my favorite but works out when your favorite is not available.

Mezner
07-20-16, 10:16
Decided to give her another go. While she is decent I won't see her again. She is attractive enough and I had no real issues. Just not fun.

Skatar018
07-20-16, 12:58
Sunday when I went to pick-up Binda both her & Lexi were there together, I waved them both off as LE was sitting across the street on Gates off Westford street.

When I dropped Binda off later two LE vehicles were pulled over with their lights on on Westford street by Nichols giving Lexi a hard time.

Last night I dropped off Lauren & saw Lexi walking just past Nichols, LE was sitting on the dead end side of Nichols watching her.

Not saying she is working for or with LE, least not willingly, but LE seems to be watching her very closely, so be careful out there when trying to scoop her, BTW she's a hot mess!

JustAreGguy
07-20-16, 16:21
Sunday when I went to pick-up Binda both her & Lexi were there together, I waved them both off as LE was sitting across the street on Gates off Westford street.
I have some info about lexi also you
When I dropped Binda off later two LE vehicles were pulled over with their lights on on Westford street by Nichols giving Lexi a hard time.

Last night I dropped off Lauren & saw Lexi walking just past Nichols, LE was sitting on the dead end side of Nichols watching her.

Not saying she is working for or with LE, least not willingly, but LE seems to be watching her very closely, so be careful out there when trying to scoop her, BTW she's a hot mess!I have some info on Lexie as well I cannot post it here according to guideline rules trust me you would want to know before picking up private message me for more info it will be worth your while.

Member #5234
07-21-16, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #5234
07-22-16, 11:43
Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street. Not smart, there was a lot of LEO out, but hey some people think more with their little head instead of their big one hahahaha. To the guy in the blue truck, be a little smarter next time.

Saw Lexi last night. Shhe was walking down Westford street yelling and cursing out loud to herself. Avoid at all costs. She is definitely a mental case, and even some of the SW are avoiding her, which is a sign, because a lot of them stick together.

And in regards to the post about the STD, the one I got a violation for, I didn't know you couldn't do that. It says you can if you have proof by links to internet accessible public records, but when did people post STD records on public internet for all to see? I would like to see such links if possible. I don't think MASS HEALTH has a public STD board you can check to see who has what STD.

Funny thing is, the person actually told me they have hepatitis. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth and that's good enough for me.

JustAJohn3051
07-22-16, 12:27
Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street. Not smart, there was a lot of LEO out, but hey some people think more with their little head instead of their big one hahahaha. To the guy in the blue truck, be a little smarter next time.

Saw Lexi last night. Shhe was walking down Westford street yelling and cursing out loud to herself. Avoid at all costs. She is definitely a mental case, and even some of the SW are avoiding her, which is a sign, because a lot of them stick together.

And in regards to the post about the STD, the one I got a violation for, I didn't know you couldn't do that. It says you can if you have proof by links to internet accessible public records, but when did people post STD records on public internet for all to see? I would like to see such links if possible. I don't think MASS HEALTH has a public STD board you can check to see who has what STD.

Funny thing is, the person actually told me they have hepatitis. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth and that's good enough for me.I seen Stephanie today, she put a little weight on but still looks good. She does not have a phone yet so no # Supposed to see her later today at prearranged time.

That sucks about Michaela, she is good looking, has great skills and attitude to match but think I will stay away from her from now on.

Skatar018
07-22-16, 15:57
I also saw her today walking with the guy that hangs at the rotary with a sign looking for hand outs. I gave a little beep & she looked over just before she went over the guardrail & down to tent city. Drove around a bit hoping she'd reappear but did not see her again.
Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street
I seen Stephanie today, she put a little weight on but still looks good. She does not have a phone yet so no # Supposed to see her later today at prearranged time.Thanks guys for giving a heads up about Stephanie being back around.

Was suppose to hook-up with Michaela today, text her when I got there & she was silent, it maybe the b/f was fucking around which is not a good thing, never can tell who's really at the end of the line with a text, I may try calling later to see what's up.

Ambrose
07-22-16, 17:30
Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. Is this the Stephanie that is not really a redhead but more of a strawberry blonde? If so I picked her up a while ago (maybe 6 weeks ago) in Worcester. She said she was the number one in Lowell. Then after a few weeks she was gone, now I know where she went, on vacation (not by choice). Probably caught in a Worcester sting, LE are always out causing trouble for us and the girls. That's a shame, she's a really nice girl.

JustAJohn3051
07-22-16, 17:45
I also saw her today walking with the guy that hangs at the rotary with a sign looking for hand outs. I gave a little beep & she looked over just before she went over the guardrail & down to tent city. Drove around a bit hoping she'd reappear but did not see her again.Thanks guys for giving a heads up about Stephanie being back around.

Was suppose to hook-up with Michaela today, text her when I got there & she was silent, it maybe the b/f was fucking around which is not a good thing, never can tell who's really at the end of the line with a text, I may try calling later to see what's up.I was supposed to see Michaela today also, she was going to meet me at my apartment at 3:30. I texted her at 3 pm to confirm and she said she would be there, then ten minutes later she texted back that she could not come by right now. Have not heard from her since. Hope you have better luck!
Was supposed to see Stephanie also but she was not where she said we would meet,she has no phone so that one i could see coming,but Michaela is usually a lock when she is going to meet you.

Skatar018
07-22-16, 18:56
I was supposed to see Michaela today also, she was going to meet me at my apartment at 3:30. I texted her at 3 pm to confirm and she said she would be there, then ten minutes later she texted back that she could not come by right now. Have not heard from her since. Hope you have better luck!
Was supposed to see Stephanie also but she was not where she said we would meet,she has no phone so that one i could see coming,but Michaela is usually a lock when she is going to meet you.Your so right Mike, Michaela is about as reliable as they come, last time I was with her she has been crying as her & the SO were fighting about what she's doing to make money, yet he won't get off his dead ass to make any money, so she has to & he doesn't like it, yet she supports both of their habits, it's a catch 22 with no resolution.

Stephanie always was a littlescatterbrained, but a nice girl as others have stated & pretty good skills.

Is this the Stephanie that is not really a redhead but more of a strawberry blonde? If so I picked her up a while ago (maybe 6 weeks ago) in Worcester. She said she was the number one in Lowell. Then after a few weeks she was gone, now I know where she went, on vacation (not by choice). Probably caught in a Worcester sting, LE are always out causing trouble for us and the girls. That's a shame, she's a really nice girl.I searched the Worcester forums, didn't see a report from you about her. There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.

Ambrose
07-22-16, 21:35
I searched the Worcester forums, didn't see a report from you about her. There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.You're right, I thought I made a review of Stephanie so I went way back in the Worc SW section and nope, nothing. I do remember writing something about her but now I think it might have been a PM from someone asking for info on Worc SWs.

Ambrose
07-22-16, 21:50
There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.That's the Stephanie that I picked up in Worcester. She was a little heavier when I saw her. You took the pics of her dated 10/24/15.

Thanks, I was curious as to what happened to her.

LuvHead
07-23-16, 07:59
Her Facebook says he broke her leg in a motorcycle accident. Poor kid.

Member #5234
07-23-16, 13:24
Doesn't have a broken leg. I saw her walking fine, without a cast in front of jay's on Thursday. I saw the pic on her facebook too and it was wrapped in an ace bandage. It was posted on July 13 and if her leg was broken, she wouldn't be walking now. I know she gives good head and her pussy got a lot of people whipped, but she's not wonder-woman immune to broken bones LOL. I think she lied on her facebook to get sympathy from her "friends" and followers on that page. Some people (mostly females) love the attention. I think she's one of them, a ***** who's an attention *****.

Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.

Member #5234
07-23-16, 13:35
That you can sometimes find SW at the cvs on bridge street.

Joecblow
07-23-16, 20:16
Krystal has moved back to Lawrence.

Adobe
07-24-16, 00:31
Doesn't have a broken leg. I saw her walking fine, without a cast in front of jay's on Thursday. I saw the pic on her facebook too and it was wrapped in an ace bandage. It was posted on July 13 and if her leg was broken, she wouldn't be walking now. I know she gives good head and her pussy got a lot of people whipped, but she's not wonder-woman immune to broken bones LOL. I think she lied on her facebook to get sympathy from her "friends" and followers on that page. Some people (mostly females) love the attention. I think she's one of them, a ***** who's an attention *****.

Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.Not that it matters, but I personally saw the cast, I saw the bruises (road rash, not anything else), I saw other evidence of an accident. During a visit. Maybe it's a fracture, not an actual break. A little exaggeration never hurt anyone, though, did it?

Again, not that it matters in the scheme of things. Nobody is claiming that she's incapable of lying when it suits her. Fracture, break. . . It sure looked painful to me.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

JustAJohn3051
07-24-16, 08:13

Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.You are 100% right, I know she was in a accident and got a little banged up but she did lie about how bad it was. She texted me the same day wanting to do something, asked if I could go to her place because she was to sore to walk to mine (I never go to any ones apartment, too much can go wrong when she has a boyfriend), I said no. She texted the next day saying she could come to me. She is cute and has a great head game and FS is very good as well but some people on here believe she is their girlfriend. LOL.

I seen Erica walking on Westford, love her long hair and she looked cute in pigtails, have not been with her in a long time. Might have to grab her next time, she was always was fun to be with.

Amanda, was she tall and blonde, with a real pretty face?

VaryDer07
07-24-16, 15:02
She is ok. Just dropped in and saw her.

She was in a bike accident but nothing major, possible fracture and she is gimping around, minor road rash.

Still has the head game on point.

BF and baby daddy where at the crib. She has a new room in the back for visits. LOL reminds me of a fuking jail cell LOL.

VaryDer07
07-24-16, 20:07
So just had the pleasure of seeing Brianna. She is definitely a pleaser and very easy on the eyes.

Definitely one in the books.

MrSmiley39
07-24-16, 22:23
Any details. Looks, location? Thanks.

So just had the pleasure of seeing Brianna. She is definitely a pleaser and very easy on the eyes.

Definitely one in the books.

VaryDer07
07-24-16, 22:47
Any details. Looks, location? Thanks.Brunette / thin /5'5" or so and was by 7/11.

MrSmiley39
07-25-16, 02:21
I think I spotted her any tats?

Brunette / thin /5'5" or so and was by 7/11.

VaryDer07
07-25-16, 07:22
I think I spotted her any tats?Nope no tats.

Kiffy26
07-25-16, 12:11
Does she sit on the stairs on westford steer.

Near 7-11. She usually has a dress on.

VaryDer07
07-25-16, 13:11
So while dropping off Brianna last night I saw a WSW with long blonde pony tail in a grey dress that made her ass look delicious. Any details on her?

Would love to see what she is all about.

JustAJohn3051
07-25-16, 16:59
So while dropping off Brianna last night I saw a WSW with long blonde pony tail in a grey dress that made her ass look delicious. Any details on her?

Would love to see what she is all about.If she had real long blonde hair in a ponytail or in pigtails it was Erica, thick girl but not fat? She has a decent head game and FS. Nice girl and never rushes you.

VaryDer07
07-25-16, 17:52
If she had real long blonde hair in a ponytail or in pigtails it was Erica, thick girl but not fat? She has a decent head game and FS. Nice girl and never rushes you.Yes love her thick curves and would like to take a closer look at them.

VaryDer07
07-25-16, 23:30
So out cruising around was looking for Erica but struck out.

Instead ended up with blonded Big fake tittied Nikki. Damn they look good but fuking hard as shit, head game was decent and was able to roam while she was at it.

She was hurting cause her ex / pimp just got in an argument and back handed the hell out of her, dude is a dick. He was all up on her like a fuking shadow, it was a black bald headed dude with a white wifey beater on.

Sorry didn't get her digits if anyone was curious.

Skatar018
07-26-16, 06:39
Instead ended up with blonded Big fake tittied Nikki.Is this the Nikki you met.

VaryDer07
07-26-16, 08:22
Is this the Nikki you met.Yup that is her.

VaryDer07
07-26-16, 23:43
Man oh man. She mustve been fed well on her state paif vacation, she has put on weight and is now shadowing some dude on the strip like a puppy dog.

JustAJohn3051
07-27-16, 04:16
Man oh man. She mustve been fed well on her state paif vacation, she has put on weight and is now shadowing some dude on the strip like a puppy dog.Hahahaha. I seen her the other day, was supposed to meet up but she flaked out. She did put on some weight on her vacation, she is not the sharpest knife, but a good girl. Decent head game (takes direction well).

JustAJohn3051
07-28-16, 13:15
Met up with Marie yesterday, very cute, skinny but very pregnant SW. Her head game is amazing and the FS is just as good. Usually not into pregnant girls but have not been with her in a couple of years.

Yellow Fever
07-28-16, 13:23
Went through Cupples Sq saw two smoking hotties a blond in a blue dress and a brunette in a tank top nice rack. This was around lunch time and also saw Asian Ana on Westford and again at Jays with her handler.

YF.

HoraceBury
07-28-16, 14:29
I have an UTR girl in the east side of the highlands that is having a lot of roommate trouble. Does anybody know a good spot for parking? Further complicating things is that I see her typically after work, around 7, and it is daylight right now at 7 (damn you, earth's axial tilt).

Skatar018
07-28-16, 15:55
Picked up Sammy off Westford, she has a new number again, girl is a goofball but in a nice funny way, shit showered & shaved at my place, oral & sex $40.00.

After I dropped Sammy off I bumped into Ericka & grabbed her digits, text the number but haven't got a reply back yet.

Went through Cupples Sq saw two smoking hotties a blond in a blue dress and a brunette in a tank top nice rack. This was around lunch time and also saw Asian Ana on Westford and again at Jays with her handler. YF.YF the girls you seen where Danielle & Kayleigh, after getting Ericka's number I passed them on Walker street, turned around & asked Denise if she wanted a lift, Kayleigh (blond in the blue dress) sang out no, been with her once a long time ago, probably doesn't remember.

Danielle remembered me & said that a guy can't drop her off where they were going, gave me her number & I text them & no reply as yet, hopefully she does cause I'm thinking twofer.

Lamron
07-28-16, 18:11
Met up with Marie yesterday, very cute, skinny but very pregnant SW. Her head game is amazing and the FS is just as good. Usually not into pregnant girls but have not been with her in a couple of years.I love pregnant girls. Could I get some info on her? What area does she stroll? What time? When is she due?

Thanks.

Ursus Baller
07-28-16, 18:22
I got a call last night from our friend Carmen. She has been clean for 4 months moved, got a job and gained some healthy weight. She was in town for family stuff and knew I would want to see her. I picked her up this morning and off to my icy cold condo for some fun. Icy cold on purpose cause the second we got in she relaxed from the heat and toss beautiful nipples sprung to life. She was freshly showered as asked and her love of lotion made her smell like a fresh cut mango. Once in my place she spun around thanked me and kissed me deep and passionately. I led her to the bed and she undressed down to just a loose tank top. She pulled me over and got slowly worked me with her lucious lips. She was impressed by how much weight I've lost and my gym progress. Thanks Golds lost the weight and my cock got bigger and harder too. 😎 I slid her down and returned the favor and she came loud and hard on my finger leaving a nice wet spot on my comforter. I started missionary and let me tell you that kitty is tight and grips from all sides. She gushed and almost came twice and I was close feeling and watching her enjoy my new revved up tool. I flipped her over and propped her ass up and started off slow but she kept asking for harder till we were really going a at it rocking the bed with her grabbing the sheets and pushing back on me! I couldn't take much more and pulled out cumming all over her back and the wall! LOL😄 God that girl is awwsome! She is semi retired and dosnt want any new calls so if you have her number and know her maybe she'll answer but all is well with her and she is fine!

ChevyKeith
07-29-16, 08:01
I got a call last night from our friend Carmen. She has been clean for 4 months moved, got a job and gained some healthy weight. She was in town for family stuff and knew I would want to see her. I picked her up this morning and off to my icy cold condo for some fun. Icy cold on purpose cause the second we got in she relaxed from the heat and toss beautiful nipples sprung to life. She was freshly showered as asked and her love of lotion made her smell like a fresh cut mango. Once in my place she spun around thanked me and kissed me deep and passionately. I led her to the bed and she undressed down to just a loose tank top. She pulled me over and got slowly worked me with her lucious lips. She was impressed by how much weight I've lost and my gym progress. Thanks Golds lost the weight and my cock got bigger and harder too. 😎 I slid her down and returned the favor and she came loud and hard on my finger leaving a nice wet spot on my comforter. I started missionary and let me tell you that kitty is tight and grips from all sides. She gushed and almost came twice and I was close feeling and watching her enjoy my new revved up tool. I flipped her over and propped her ass up and started off slow but she kept asking for harder till we were really going a at it rocking the bed with her grabbing the sheets and pushing back on me! I couldn't take much more and pulled out cumming all over her back and the wall! LOL😄 God that girl is awwsome! She is semi retired and dosnt want any new calls so if you have her number and know her maybe she'll answer but all is well with her and she is fine!There were at least two I knew. Can you give a description of her or a pic. She did have a great head game and nice ass, the one I liked.

Ursus Baller
07-29-16, 20:03
Her pics are on page 4 general reports thread.

FBurgNative
07-29-16, 21:21
I'm getting ready to make the trip to see Michaela tonight.

I've read about the MC accident and minimal injury. I also read that there might be an issue with her roommate / BF?

Can anyone see any reason for me to be alarmed? I was there a month ago. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

JustAreGguy
07-30-16, 12:02

I've read about the MC accident and minimal injury. I also read that there might be an issue with her roommate / BF?

Can anyone see any reason for me to be alarmed? I was there a month ago. Thanks! Have a great weekend!Hi I went to pick her up about a week or so ago. Had bf. And ex bf who both live there. And ex is is baby daddy come out instead. They seemed angry so I took off. Seemed like an attempted rip off. I would exercise caution if you decide to go for it. I myself will pass from now on.

Skatar018
07-30-16, 19:58
If you have her number she will do an out call car date or location of your choice.

Since her BF came back I've not been & will not go back to her place.

She is not a rip off, she's about as nice as they come & service is very good, but the BF doesn't like what she does.

I also read that there might be an issue with her roommate / BF?
Can anyone see any reason for me to be alarmed? I was there a month ago. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Hi I went to pick her up about a week or so ago. Had bf. And ex bf who both live there. And ex is is baby daddy come out instead. They seemed angry so I took off. Seemed like an attempted rip off. I would exercise caution if you decide to go for it. I myself will pass from now on.The numbers I got for Danielle & Ericka do work, I saw Michaela walking towards Jay's & we talked briefly, also bumped into Stephanie & spoke to her also.

FBurgNative
07-30-16, 21:57
If you have her number she will do an out call car date or location of your choice.

She is not a rip off, she's about as nice as they come & service is very good, but the BF doesn't like what she does.

The numbers I got for Danielle & Ericka do work, I saw Michaela walking towards Jay's & we talked briefly, also bumped into Stephanie & spoke to her also.Thanks Skatar, Yes I have been in contact via text. She cancelled late last night saying her kids were there. I know she is not a rip off and she IS very, very nice.

She texted me earlier to see if I was coming up but appears to be off grid at the moment.

Yellow Fever
07-31-16, 01:43
Was in Lowell around 5 saw a cute girl petite and young with glasses hair in a bun white blouse with spaghetti straps but she was getting in a car and got right out this was by Jays. Any info on her? Also saw two walking on Westford St. A blond and a brunette maybe early 40's blond had a gut other wise they were 5's our of ten. Saw a BSW in the Cupples Sq. Area of Westford St. Nice body and seemed to have a big rack, very dark skin. Anyone care to shed some light on these lovelies.

YF.

Skatar018
07-31-16, 03:27
Was in Lowell around 5 saw a cute girl petite and young with glasses hair in a bun white blouse with spaghetti straps but she was getting in a car and got right out this was by Jays. Any info on her? She goes by many names but Julie is her real first name so she told me, picture of her here
JanineFej Head is right in saying girl gives an amazing BBBJCIM, stick with the head game, but that is always up to you
Saturday I met Isabella, BBBJ & FS, 30/50 wanted 40/60, sandbag tits with puffy nipples, I think she use to be a bigger girl as she was saggy here & there, looks better with clothes on, good head game & another one that likes to fuck, she was a bit odorous, nothing a shower couldn't fix, not sure I'd repeat.

Also saw two walking on Westford St. A blond and a brunette maybe early 40's blond had a gut other wise they were 5's our of ten.Sherry is the brunette & I can not remember her blonde friends name. Saw them walking on Walker street heading towards Westford, I've a landline number for Sherry if you want it. Searching her name will bring up a bunch of posts on her.

Saw a BSW in the Cupples Sq. Area of Westford St. Nice body and seemed to have a big rack, very dark skin. Anyone care to shed some light on these lovelies.YF.Name is Jasmine or Jazmine. Dorian17 saw her wearing a Fedora
FedoraPicture here
FedoraI first met her here
JazmineRip off here
Black GirlYMMV, I do not have contact info on her, I do know what car she has, vehicle license plate number & where she usually parks.

JustAJohn3051
07-31-16, 06:50

I agree,Michaela is great and would never rip you off but i would never go to her place. Her boyfriend and her baby daddy both live with her,no way am i dealing with that ! I always have her come to me and always have a good time with her,she is always up for anything and never rushes you. I can see how some guys fall for her,she really does give you the GF experience,so cute and acts like she really enjoys what she does. Plus she makes the greatest little moaning sound when doing FS !

The numbers I got for Danielle & Ericka do work, I saw Michaela walking towards Jay's & we talked briefly, also bumped into Stephanie & spoke to her also.Seen Erica around but have not been with her in a long time but I do love her long hair!

JustAJohn3051
07-31-16, 06:56

The numbers I got for Danielle & Ericka do work, I saw Michaela walking towards Jay's & we talked briefly, also bumped into Stephanie & spoke to her also.I agree, Michaela will never rip you off but I would never go to her place. Both her boyfriend and baby daddy live with her, no way am I dealing with that! I can see how guys fall for her though, she really does give you the GF experience. She is so cute and acts like she really enjoys what she does, plus she makes the greatest little moaning sound when you are having FS.

FBurgNative
07-31-16, 10:00
I agree, Michaela will never rip you off but I would never go to her place. Both her boyfriend and baby daddy live with her, no way am I dealing with that! I can see how guys fall for her though, she really does give you the GF experience. She is so cute and acts like she really enjoys what she does, plus she makes the greatest little moaning sound when you are having FS.I was with Michaela at about 1:00 am this morning. Decided to go to her place. She met me at the side door and took me straight into a small room with a mattress and 2 chairs. Was contemplating full service as she had just showered but never got past BBBJ as this time she gulped down and swallowed everything. Awesome! Will go for FS next time!

She assured me in advance that there would be no issues with house mates. All she needs to do is upgrade the furniture in the spare room until she decides what she is going to do about significant others.

In my younger days down south I was a patch holder with an outlaw biker club so know what she's going through. She just needs to make some decisions on just what and who she wants around. She'd be a perfect ole lady for some scooter tramp as her handler.

ChevyKeith
08-02-16, 08:27
Nice date with Michaela, didn't get past the BBBJ, great skills as always. Wanted to do more, couldn't last, nice BBBJCIM. Will repeat with more time.

Joecblow
08-03-16, 05:11
Picked up Ana this morning. She was tweaking hard. Told me I was disrespectful because I didn't have anything in my car to drink. I've always had good luck with her, but this time I just took her to where she needed to go and dropped her off.

JustAJohn3051
08-03-16, 06:00
Picked up Ana this morning. She was tweaking hard. Told me I was disrespectful because I didn't have anything in my car to drink. I've always had good luck with her, but this time I just took her to where she needed to go and dropped her off.Was it Asian Ana? She is always so nice, I always had good experiences with her. Last time I seen her walking she did not look so good though.

JustAJohn3051
08-03-16, 06:09
Had Michaela come over yesterday afternoon, she always is so great! BBBJ, FS and anal, she is always in a good mood and makes you feel like she really enjoys herself. BBBJ was on point, FS was great (makes the best little moaning sound) and had a little trouble with anal but she ended up taking it like a champ. She is my favorite right now (she is so fucking cute) but always looking for someone else, if anyone knows someone as cute as her.

Would still love to get Tabbey's (aka Abbey) number if anyone can help. Thanks.

David A
08-03-16, 09:45
I had a great date with Asian Ana last week, she looked good, she said she was in Framingham for a couple of weeks.

I saw two other girls in couple's square yesterday around 10 am. One had light brown hair, late 20's maybe? Nice body.

Looked clean, she had on a gray hoodie, black high sneakers, and I think jeans. The other one I see off and on but.

Don't know her.

Member #5234
08-03-16, 14:23
Talked to Danielle the other day. She was looking good but I had to pass because she had a big bump on her lip. Looked like a cold sore and I'm not sure if it's contagious through BBBJ. If anybody has any info on if cold sores are contagious through BBBJ, please post sharing whether or not they are. Also saw Sammy (Samantha) walking with some old ass hag. Stopped and talked to her for a minute. Got her #. Passed on her too because she also had a big sore on her lip. Guess cold sores are going around Lowell SW.

Ambrose
08-03-16, 20:35
She was looking good but I had to pass because she had a big bump on her lip. Looked like a cold sore and I'm not sure if it's contagious through BBBJ. If anybody has any info on if cold sores are contagious through BBBJ, please post sharing whether or not they are. Also saw walking with some old ass hag. Stopped and talked to her for a minute. Got her #. Passed on her too because she also had a big sore on her lip. Guess cold sores are going around Lowell SW.Yes it's contagious, and no, I'm not a doctor. From what you say it sounds like herpes simplex, not the dreaded herpes we all fear. Herpes simplex is nothing serious, only a cold sore that appears once in a while, lasts about a week or two and can remain dormant for a short time or forever. There is no cure, but medication, when used at the first sign (usually a tingle on the lip) will shorten the time for a cold sore. It's passed on through kissing too.

AdderAll
08-03-16, 20:37
Can someone give me Michaela number? I drive to lowell and pick up 420 at patriots place, would love to swing by and see her after.

Joecblow
08-04-16, 04:38
Was it Asian Ana? She is always so nice, I always had good experiences with her. Last time I seen her walking she did not look so good though.Yes. It was Asian Ana. She was looking pretty beat the last time we actually hooked up. This was the first time I've ever picked up a girl then dropped her off because of the way she was acting.

David A
08-04-16, 07:03
Yes. It was Asian Ana. She was looking pretty beat the last time we actually hooked up. This was the first time I've ever picked up a girl then dropped her off because of the way she was acting.She must have been having a bad day, she is always nice with me. When she is up all night she does look like she went a few rounds and probably did. When you dropped her off did she try to apologize? Or just got out?

Joecblow
08-04-16, 16:12
She must have been having a bad day, she is always nice with me. When she is up all night she does look like she went a few rounds and probably did. When you dropped her off did she try to apologize? Or just got out?She didn't apologize. I just kept my mouth shut. I gave her $10 and she said I was disrespectful for not giving her $40. She was really high on something. Her hands were always moving, complaining about a headache.

She's always been cool with me too, I'm guessing it was a one time thing, but it was pretty bad.

JustAJohn3051
08-04-16, 18:09
She didn't apologize. I just kept my mouth shut. I gave her $10 and she said I was disrespectful for not giving her $40. She was really high on something. Her hands were always moving, complaining about a headache.

She's always been cool with me too, I'm guessing it was a one time thing, but it was pretty bad.WOW! That sucks. Ana has always been very friendly and I personally have never heard of her acting like that. You did the right thing though, best to give them a couple of bucks just to get them out of your vehicle, then to have them make a real scene!

AdderAll
08-04-16, 18:25
Can someone give me Michaela number? I drive to lowell and pick up 420 at patriots place, would love to swing by and see her after.Bump.

Can someone help me get her number?

Accu13
08-04-16, 20:11
I've been in town for about 6 months now. Reading, studying, and I think I had it all figured out. Was on Westford around 7:00, saw a blonde with white top and black pants. Did two passes. Got the nod, and was close to and headed to a gas station / convenience store. Pulled in and she was headed my way. In the parking lot, there was a crown vic with spot light. Granted, the driver looked pretty degenerate, but it freaked me out. And I took off.

I'm in town for a long term contract and going out of my mind by now. I'm a long time member, don't post too often, but I live in the area in a nice complex. Looking for digits of someone who I can take back to my place and not stand out. Unfortunately, I don't have any intel to trade yet, but looking for. Well, guess I'm looking for someone to take pity on me. I'm desperate for some action and not being familiar with the scene I'm having a rough time. I have info on Vegas and Philadelphia if that matters.

Looking for contact info on some of the regulars mentioned on here.

Thanks.

Skatar018
08-05-16, 18:09
Went through Lowell earlier today & it looked like they were boarding up the Mayfair Apartments.
Seems the building was condemned after a sting late last month that led to 22 drug-distribution charges & also had dozens of building- and safety-code violations
http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_30139070/shaw-street-home-said-be-involved-drug-activity#ixzz4GUzRMBF5
Think it will just put some more girls out on the street.
http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_30154880/lowell-officials-fatal-opioid-overdoses-double-last-years

JustAJohn3051
08-10-16, 15:17
Seen Lauren yesterday, she is a little thick since she has been back (looks a lot better than she did). Had her meet me at my apartment, BBBJ and FS for. 4 . Head game is good, she takes direction well and the FS was good also. She has a nice attitude and never rushes you. I would recommend her and will see her again myself.

JustAJohn3051
08-10-16, 15:56
Went through Lowell earlier today & it looked like they were boarding up the Mayfair Apartments.
Seems the building was condemned after a sting late last month that led to 22 drug-distribution charges & also had dozens of building- and safety-code violations
http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_30139070/shaw-street-home-said-be-involved-drug-activity#ixzz4GUzRMBF5
Think it will just put some more girls out on the street.
http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_30154880/lowell-officials-fatal-opioid-overdoses-double-last-yearsYes the Mayfair Apartments are closed down, wonder where everyone who lived there went? They had to board up the windows because people were sneaking back in. They are going to auction off the building, whoever buys it has a lot of work ahead of them. They should knock them down and build something new there.

Skatar018
08-11-16, 00:21
Was out tooling around listening to the Sox game & seeing who's around.

There were several out & about, Lauren saw me & text asking for a date saying it was dead, I begged off as I had seen her Monday, BTW she gives a pretty good rimjob, we text bad & forth till she got picked up, after she was done she asked for a ride but then she text she got another date & they'd drop her off.

Brianna & Dee where up & down Westford eyeing every car that went by.

I pulled over to text Lauren & Binda was across the street & thought I stopped for her, just told her no thanks another time.

Hannah was on South & Appleton, didn't seem to be working as she wasn't eyeing cars like she usually does.

Gave a shout out to Michaela but she was crickets.

Saw another pretty hot dirty blonde by 7-11 walking towards the yellow apt building, tried to get her twice but she must of been all set as she went into the apts & didn't see her again.

Bianca was walking on Westford, but wasn't working, she was on a mission to a liquor store, she looked really good & gave her a ride to her destination & got caught up with her, dropped her off but didn't do a date as she didn't have the time, but said another day would be good.

Saw a guy on a bike on Coral Street by CJ's, I had seen him awhile ago in the same location & Gabby / Brittany got on his bike & of they went, speaking of Gabby I've not seen her around lately anyone else see her?

There was a blonde with a ponytail by the armory park that was seemed drunk, she spilled her purse on the side walk & bent over to pickup her stuff, she knew she was hanging out that shingle & her name is Stacy, fun attitude well at least till it came to payment, wanted 80 oral & sex, settled on 50.

Get to the spot & she wanted money up front, it almost came to me bringing her back but after a bit of back & forth we finally did the deed, though she wasn't happy about it. As soon as I paid her the fun happy attitude came right back.

FS was alright, pussy is tight, but whinned a bit, girl has dammmn good BJ skills, swaller you whole & ask for more, got digits but haven't confirmed if they are working, she did have a note 5 that she was texting on so I will try her out once more with out the haggling about payment.

NotStoner420
08-11-16, 12:16
...speaking of Gabby I've not seen her around lately anyone else see her?Picked her up about a week or two ago. Contacted her by number, not by seeing her. She's a lovely little thing.

JustAJohn3051
08-11-16, 13:08
Was out tooling around listening to the Sox game & seeing who's around.

There were several out & about, Lauren saw me & text asking for a date saying it was dead, I begged off as I had seen her Monday, BTW she gives a pretty good rimjob, we text bad & forth till she got picked up, after she was done she asked for a ride but then she text she got another date & they'd drop her off.

Brianna & Dee where up & down Westford eyeing every car that went by.

I pulled over to text Lauren & Binda was across the street & thought I stopped for her, just told her no thanks another time.

Hannah was on South & Appleton, didn't seem to be working as she wasn't eyeing cars like she usually does.

Gave a shout out to Michaela but she was crickets.

Saw another pretty hot dirty blonde by 7-11 walking towards the yellow apt building, tried to get her twice but she must of been all set as she went into the apts & didn't see her again.

Bianca was walking on Westford, but wasn't working, she was on a mission to a liquor store, she looked really good & gave her a ride to her destination & got caught up with her, dropped her off but didn't do a date as she didn't have the time, but said another day would be good.

Saw a guy on a bike on Coral Street by CJ's, I had seen him awhile ago in the same location & Gabby / Brittany got on his bike & of they went, speaking of Gabby I've not seen her around lately anyone else see her?

There was a blonde with a ponytail by the armory park that was seemed drunk, she spilled her purse on the side walk & bent over to pickup her stuff, she knew she was hanging out that shingle & her name is Stacy, fun attitude well at least till it came to payment, wanted 80 oral & sex, settled on 50.

Get to the spot & she wanted money up front, it almost came to me bringing her back but after a bit of back & forth we finally did the deed, though she wasn't happy about it. As soon as I paid her the fun happy attitude came right back.

FS was alright, pussy is tight, but whinned a bit, girl has dammmn good BJ skills, swaller you whole & ask for more, got digits but haven't confirmed if they are working, she did have a note 5 that she was texting on so I will try her out once more with out the haggling about payment.I seen Hanna but she does not do it for me, she has the body of a 16 year old boy. LOL.

Binda has a pretty face and nice thick body (not fat at all) but wants to much money and will blow up your phone looking to do a date.

Seen Lauren the other day, I think she is looking good. Very friendly and never rushes you.

Michaela texted me all day yesterday wanting to do something, finally I agreed and we set a time. She texted me she was on her way over, then texted me she was almost at my place and then she texted me she could not make it. I texted her back and asked why but I got the same thing = crickets. She just texted me this morning but not sure I will text her back.

Gabby (aka Brittany) is in jail, not sure for how long.

Bianca has maybe the prettiest face of all the girls (body decent when naked). She is looking real good, said she is trying to stay clean and not really doing dates. She has some nice pics on her FB page.

Is the girl in the pic. Worth the time and money? She looks pretty good.

Member #5234
08-11-16, 16:05
Did Stacy have a tattoo on her back of a footprint? Was her tongue pierced?

MrSmiley39
08-11-16, 16:32
met a skinny blonde, small ass small tits, said her name was jessica (but later found out its alicia) the other night off of westford had me go to her place on westford. Small apt, another girl in kitchen. 8 for everything then asked for house fee after, lol gave her a lincoln... decent time, bbbjcims and bbfs in between bjs prob won't repeat tho just not really my style, no number.

JustAJohn3051
08-12-16, 14:52
Ended up seeing Michaela yesterday (she is getting so skinny), she always has great service and attitude. BBBJ was great as usual and the FS just as good! Pretty face and nice little body for a skinny girl, would recommend her to anyone. Have fun and stay safe.

NewGuy25
08-13-16, 09:24
Skatar,

Your inbox is full. Can you PM Michalea's contact info?

Thanks and be cool.

Markssmrk
08-13-16, 10:11
Ended up seeing Michaela yesterday (she is getting so skinny), she always has great service and attitude. BBBJ was great as usual and the FS just as good! Pretty face and nice little body for a skinny girl, would recommend her to anyone. Have fun and stay safe.She's been noticeably losing weight. She used to have a pretty nice ass now it's gone. She seems to be using a lot more now, very noticeable marks. But service hasn't really suffered.

Skatar018
08-15-16, 01:19
Saturday night before the rain set in there were a lot of girls out & about, but unfortunately there were even more LE out.

So much so that Westford street seemed like headquarters for LE, at one point there were 8 or cruisers & UC vehicles at Westford & Bellevue street.

Watch your six out there as LE also sits at the parking lot of Tech Heng Auto Body across from Armory park watching Howard & Grand streets. Lisa D & Katie were haging there with LE watching & waiting for someone to pick either of them up.

I did bump into Julie on my way home tonight & asked for digits, said her phone was broken, she wasn't wearing her glasses, didn't even know who I was at first, asked if I wanted a date, told her no but wasn't an issue as the guy behind me picked her up.

Could someone let Ambrose know that Westford st would be a much better place for him to troll as compared to Jay's.

Attwater
08-15-16, 10:57
met a skinny blonde, small ass small tits, said her name was jessica (but later found out its alicia) the other night off of westford had me go to her place on westford. Small apt, another girl in kitchen. 8 for everything then asked for house fee after, lol gave her a lincoln... decent time, bbbjcims and bbfs in between bjs prob won't repeat tho just not really my style, no number.Does anyone have her #.

Joecblow
08-16-16, 04:05
Picked up Ally. Pleasant to talk to. BBBJ, took direction, some roaming.

On the way out saw a heavy set hispanic-looking woman by 7-11. Looped around to get a closer look. Black tank top, jean shorts, flip flops. She had that body type where she's big up top, but her legs aren't really fat.

There was LE on Appleton and also driving around that area.

David A
08-16-16, 16:59
That girl Julie is looking good does she have a place or car dates only?

BangBangBang91
08-16-16, 21:58
That girl Julie is looking good does she have a place or car dates only?Hi all. I'm new to the site but not new to the game. Got her digits but it goes straight to vm with inbox full.

BangBangBang91
08-16-16, 22:07
Hi All. New here but been mongering for a while all over. Saw Ana a couple nights ago. She has filled in a bit but not fat. She did the BBBJ and kept going after the high rise for. 40. Always hard working that chicka. Not my first choice but will settle for after a few rounds of dry road.

David A
08-17-16, 10:01
Hi all. I'm new to the site but not new to the game. Got her digits but it goes straight to vm with inbox full.Can you send both phone numbers to me? (PM them) I have a number for Ana but I get voice mail, you may have a new one.

Attwater
08-17-16, 16:57
met a skinny blonde, small ass small tits, said her name was jessica (but later found out its alicia) the other night off of westford had me go to her place on westford. Small apt, another girl in kitchen. 8 for everything then asked for house fee after, lol gave her a lincoln... decent time, bbbjcims and bbfs in between bjs prob won't repeat tho just not really my style, no number.Does anyone have Jessica or Alecias #.

BangBangBang91
08-18-16, 23:10
Can you send both phone numbers to me? (PM them) I have a number for Ana but I get voice mail, you may have a new one.Pmd Julie's. No dice with ana.

BangBangBang91
08-18-16, 23:16
That girl Julie is looking good does she have a place or car dates only?She said she lives with her sis but can only host if she's away. Good luck trying to set that up since her phone is idol.

Joecblow
08-19-16, 07:44
I've driven through the area a couple of times recently and saw these two girls each time. Any info on either?

ChevyKeith
08-19-16, 08:10
She said she lives with her sis but can only host if she's away. Good luck trying to set that up since her phone is idol.Julie, see her around 4:30 - 5:00 around Jay's, Appleton, Middlesex, Central doing the route, did a date Wed. For $40, needed cash, phone not working, has a good head game.

JustAreGguy
08-19-16, 11:30
I've driven through the area a couple of times recently and saw these two girls each time. Any info on either?The one on the left with orang top is lexi. Crazy as a loon will rip you off in a sec. And I hear she's working with LEO. And / or they keep a close eye on her. Have some other info. Can't post because of guideli ws here. Trust me its not worth the risk to pick her up. Make your own choice. But you were warned. LOL good luck stay safe out there.

AdderAll
08-19-16, 19:52
Finally met Michaela thanks to my comrade buddy LOL yasso my freind, you truly rock, unlike some others on here. well let me make it short and sweet , the best most amazing sex ive had with a girl hands down my all time favorite, tight little body, nice lips down low , im hooked

BangBangBang91
08-19-16, 20:33
I've driven through the area a couple of times recently and saw these two girls each time. Any info on either?The skinnier one is Lexi. She's rough sometimes based on what mood she's in. Never came across the darker skinned grl.

Joecblow
08-19-16, 22:15
The one on the left with orang top is lexi. Crazy as a loon will rip you off in a sec. And I hear she's working with LEO. And / or they keep a close eye on her. Have some other info. Can't post because of guideli ws here. Trust me its not worth the risk to pick her up. Make your own choice. But you were warned. LOL good luck stay safe out there.Thanks for the info. Too bad, she's SW pretty.

David A
08-20-16, 06:19
The skinnier one is Lexi. She's rough sometimes based on what mood she's in. Never came across the darker skinned grl.Correct, I picked up Lexi about a month ago. What a nice body but as soon as she got in the car she started crying.

LuvHead
08-20-16, 06:45
I've driven through the area a couple of times recently and saw these two girls each time. Any info on either?The other girl is "D. " Never scooped her, but I hear good things.

Lexi has a great bum and knows how to please a penis. She does seem a bit tapped though.

JustAJohn3051
08-20-16, 10:15
Finally met Michaela thanks to my comrade buddy LOL yasso my freind, you truly rock, unlike some others on here. well let me make it short and sweet , the best most amazing sex ive had with a girl hands down my all time favorite, tight little body, nice lips down low , im hookedMichaela really is the best! She gives you the GF experience, from kissing, incredible head game (Like she loves doing it), FS is great, she will wrap her legs around you a tight as she can and anal is always on the table.

Seen her Thursday afternoon, only thing she is getting so skinny, but service is still spot on.

JustAJohn3051
08-20-16, 10:17
Correct, I picked up Lexi about a month ago. What a nice body but as soon as she got in the car she started crying.Lexi, she is cute and I have a thing for skinny girls but she is fucking bat-shit crazy. I just pulled over to talk and she was crying and started yelling at a car going by (Said he kept driving by). I took off and will not try again, good luck to anyone who does. Stay safe.

KreativeX1
08-20-16, 16:00
Haven't seen her for awhile, anybody know where she moved? Apparently she moved out. 551? Is that her same digit. Would gladly appreciate if someone give me her number or know where she is.

Skatar018
08-21-16, 00:47
Tooling around checking who's out & about listening to the Sox game.

Across from Armory Park is a Middlesex sheriff community command center bus setting up shop, sorry about the picture it's night & the phone isn't great with night shots.

Don't know if it's for surveillance, a up coming event or what, but I hope it's not & don't think it will be a permanent fixture.

Saw the little mousy blonde girl from this post

The blonde at Jays..

(thanks Joe for the picture) Said her name is Ally, wanted 80, I don't if there is anyone is out there paying 80 or if the girls are trying to work together to get as much as they can, settled for 50 BBBJ & FS.

Nice enough girl 27 friendly, good attitude disposition, small & skinny, little tidbits with puffy nipples. Skills are meh, can't DT, FS was sub-par, mouthed the sack & just below the sack pretty well, no cim, don't think I would repeat.

David A
08-21-16, 07:35
I was on Westford St around 10 am yesterday and Lexie was walking from couples square starting at CJ's to 7-11 and Dee (don't know if that is her name) was just down the street from 7-11. So they are out in the morning if you are interested. I was looking for Ana so I was out for a while and then I saw Ana, she was walking down Westford Street holding hands with a guy so I left the area and will try this morning.

WorldPool9999
08-21-16, 11:18
In past dreams I've seen Lexi, but at least a year ago. It was fine. But since see walks around screaming at cars or nothing, and crying. Clearly out of her mind. Reports even show she will rip you off and even threaten to call LE. If you pick her up you are out of your mind since you going in knowing. Even little head isn't that dumb. As for D, past dreams of at least 3 months ago. She is thinker, but I wouldn't say fat. Big boned. She was known for wearing the big black boots. Bbbjcimsw, but nothing more on the menu. Nice girl who said she had only been in the game for months. . 6 Times may have changed and so do menus. I left a report in the past.

Joecblow
08-21-16, 14:37
Does anyone have SW Debbie's number? She's Anna's mother. Saw her out the other night, but there was some guy on a bicycle circling her.

JustAJohn3051
08-21-16, 14:48
Tooling around checking who's out & about listening to the Sox game.

Across from Armory Park is a Middlesex sheriff community command center bus setting up shop, sorry about the picture it's night & the phone isn't great with night shots.

Don't know if it's for surveillance, a up coming event or what, but I hope it's not & don't think it will be a permanent fixture.

Saw the little mousy blonde girl from this post

(thanks Joe for the picture) Said her name is Ally, wanted 80, I don't if there is anyone is out there paying 80 or if the girls are trying to work together to get as much as they can, settled for 50 BBBJ & FS.

Nice enough girl 27 friendly, good attitude disposition, small & skinny, little tidbits with puffy nipples. Skills are meh, can't DT, FS was sub-par, mouthed the sack & just below the sack pretty well, no cim, don't think I would repeat.Been with the skinny blonde once, she was a pain in the ass, complained the whole time. She wanted 80,settled on 60,bitched about walking to my apt. Got mad when I held her head and FF her, even complained during FS, said I was to rough and taking too long! I would not repeat, but seen some good reports on her though so you never know.

JustAJohn3051
08-21-16, 14:53
Seen Carmen today walking by CJs, had her go to my apt. BBBJ and FS. She is looking good, put on a little weight. Good head game and FS was great, was really energetic and did every position. Got her digits if anyone is looking for them. She is worth a try, always have good experiences with her. Take care and be safe.

Dorian17
08-22-16, 08:46
Have been out of the game for a while. Did some trolling but nothing tickled my fancy. Went out last night and saw Binda. Had seen her before but never scooped. She always has a dress or skirt on which I really like. Scooped last night. Had a green flowing skirt. Wanted 60 I laughed. She said 50. I said I will drop you off and headed back to where I got her. She said she would do it for 40. Told her never mind so I kept heading to her spot because I didn't want a rush or complain job. She said she won't. So I went to her spot. Did a decent job. Took her time. Best part was there was nothing under the skirt. Which I always like. Full roaming BBBJCIM. Will probably pick her up again but at the normal rate. None of this 60 crap.

Dorian17
08-22-16, 08:48
In past dreams I've seen Lexi, but at least a year ago. It was fine. But since see walks around screaming at cars or nothing, and crying. Clearly out of her mind. Reports even show she will rip you off and even threaten to call LE. If you pick her up you are out of your mind since you going in knowing. Even little head isn't that dumb. As for D, past dreams of at least 3 months ago. She is thinker, but I wouldn't say fat. Big boned. She was known for wearing the big black boots. Bbbjcimsw, but nothing more on the menu. Nice girl who said she had only been in the game for months. . 6 Times may have changed and so do menus. I left a report in the past.Lexi is a mess. I picked her up probably a year ago. Service was fantastic. Have seen her out many times screaming crying you name it. Saw he yesterday. Normally she is a thin girl but now it is just skin and bones. Used to be cute. Now just looks like a skeleton. Wouldn't pick her up if she was paying me. Too bad too.

AdderAll
08-22-16, 10:15
Got monica's number from a member (girl with fake tits:0) Number is not hers, some dude picked up, hope someone has her number, would love to meet her.

David A
08-22-16, 11:06
Lexi is a mess. I picked her up probably a year ago. Service was fantastic. Have seen her out many times screaming crying you name it. Saw he yesterday. Normally she is a thin girl but now it is just skin and bones. Used to be cute. Now just looks like a skeleton. Wouldn't pick her up if she was paying me. Too bad too.I was out yesterday at 8:00 am and 11:30 am the only girl I saw was Lexi and she was staring me down every time I went by.

JustAreGguy
08-22-16, 12:27
I was out yesterday at 8:00 am and 11:30 am the only girl I saw was Lexi and she was staring me down every time I went by.The crazy part is the least of your issues with her. Boy. LEO is ALWAYS a concern when near her and you will have to pm for other info. Can't post it.

Skatar018
08-22-16, 14:52
Sammy has a new number for those that want it.

Got monica's number from a member (girl with fake tits:0) Number is not hers, some dude picked up, hope someone has her number, would love to meet her.Same here, the number she gave goes to someone else, wouldn't mind a second helping myself.

DonnaHaven't seen her for awhile, anybody know where she moved? Apparently she moved out. 551? Is that her same digit. Would gladly appreciate if someone give me her number or know where she is.Search the thread with her name & read, you'll find the answer to your question & the situation has not changed, week days she is up by CJs for the lunch time crowd & around quitting time also, ramdomly walks Westford here & there.

JustAJohn3051
08-22-16, 16:12
I was out yesterday at 8:00 am and 11:30 am the only girl I saw was Lexi and she was staring me down every time I went by.Hahahahaha, same thing happened to me. Was driving down Westford and she was staring at every car going by, drove by and she started waving at me, took the next side street and she started running so I just left the area. She is out of her mind! I would never do anything with her, good luck to anyone who does. Would love to hear from anyone who does, must be some great stories.

JustAJohn3051
08-22-16, 16:28
Was just with Michaela this afternoon (around 3:30) and she never disappoints! She is so cute and her head game (BBBJ) is about as good as it gets. Great attitude too, always in a good mood and have never been rushed. The FS was also incredible, for a skinny girl she can wrap her legs around you so tight and make the greatest little moaning sound when you F her hard (don't care if she is acting or not, it drives me nuts). I have never seen a bad post about her but I am sure someone must have a story, has anyone had a bad experience with her?

Any know of any other cute skinny girls that are worth trying out?

BangBangBang91
08-23-16, 00:16
Had a dream about Brittney tonight. She's a medium build brunette that keeps clean. Says she's going to school but there are some slight signs of recreation. Plays a great game of bball at fourth court. She was strict to callout any additional technical fouls. Got digis.

BangBangBang91
08-23-16, 00:18
Lexi roamed around tonight all tapped out. Looked like she was wearing tight leather in my dream but I's only imagine she'd be too rough. Pass.

BangBangBang91
08-23-16, 00:40
Yeah it is annoying when people talk about dates as a dream or 2nd hand account from a poker buddy. It makes me SCREAM arrrrrgh into my computer screen. Why can't people post how Joecblow, and everybody else does instead of telling dreams or 2nd hand accounts from other people? AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH. I'm screaming at my computer screen again. There shouldn't be any creativity in posting, and everybody should think like Joecblow, me and all the other people who don't post in that way. ARRRRGGGGGHHHH LMAO.

But, on the flipside, I was talking to one of my poker buddies about females, and we were discussing girl's names, and out of all the names, we noticed that females who go by Nikki (even though Nicole is usually their real name) tend to be the freakiest and the biggest SLUTS! Not talking about just the monger / provider game, but in real life, most of the girls I've met named "NIKKI" were the biggest SLUTS, and they weren't even sex workers. The second name I noticed who were the biggest sluts, were females named Jessica, or who called themselves Jesse. What do you guys think?

I think it has something to do with the Prince song "Darling Nikki" . I think that song programmed 85% of Nicole's to become Nikki's talked about in the song. Sex FREAKS!

https://vimeo.com/121227209

I have info of at least 7 street walkers in Lowell named Nikki, plus talked with a Nikki in Medford over a chat line who was working. Guess Prince was writing some real shit.

Here's some pics. Who is your favorite Nikki? Reports of each one coming soon. Stay tuned.Going through old posts. I have digis for Nicole number 2.

Joecblow
08-23-16, 03:57
Went out between 3 and 4 am. Alicia was on Westford. There was a big hispanic looking girl on Appleton. Cops on Appleton as well as around Westford.

There was a group of three guys and an attractive blonde girl on Westford. I never go near a girl if there's a guy hanging around, let alone three. With all the LE and random guys walking around, the whole vibe felt weird so I took off.

Member #5234
08-23-16, 11:18
Thanks for the info about Stacy, answering whether she had the footprint on her back, etc. You the best man at my wedding. LOL.

Funny story my boy told me about a skinny WSW named jen.

He was short on funds so he got some bayers and scratched off the writing, crushed it up and put some in a sandwich bag, ran into jen (skinny brunette, tattoos and piercings) close to the train station, talked with her and she offered a date for bizz or crack, ended up getting BBBJ no cim for a fake bag of * . He said she was about a 7 in action and about a 5 in looks but said he was glad to get one over on street walkers since he's been cheated before.

Oh and my box is open for people wanting to trade info. I see a lot of posts about tabby so if you want to trade info, message my inbox, but you have to have something EXCEPTIONAL and prove it because she's my favorite besides Hannah.

And to the one guy asking about skinny girls, I recommend Hannah. Somebody said she looks like a 16 year old boy, but she has some nice tits, she's very intelligent, no attitude, and gives great service, bbbjwswa, and doesn't complain about roaming, ff, etc.

Oh and regarding Michaela, no thanks, I will NEVER chill with her again. Inbox me for the reason why. I said it previously but I got penalized for a certain reason. If it wasn't for what she told me she has, I would still see her, but never again.

AdderAll
08-23-16, 11:33
At BBHEADZ tried to pm you but it says you can't accept private messages? Pm me.

Joecblow
08-23-16, 13:13
I've seen this girl watching traffic a couple of times. Sometimes she wears a big floppy hat. Looks like a pretty tight body.

JustAJohn3051
08-23-16, 13:58
Thanks for the info about Stacy, answering whether she had the footprint on her back, etc. You the best man at my wedding. LOL.

He was short on funds so he got some bayers and scratched off the writing, crushed it up and put some in a sandwich bag, ran into jen (skinny brunette, tattoos and piercings) close to the train station, talked with her and she offered a date for bizz or crack, ended up getting BBBJ no cim for a fake bag of * . He said she was about a 7 in action and about a 5 in looks but said he was glad to get one over on street walkers since he's been cheated before.

Oh and my box is open for people wanting to trade info. I see a lot of posts about tabby so if you want to trade info, message my inbox, but you have to have something EXCEPTIONAL and prove it because she's my favorite besides Hannah.

And to the one guy asking about skinny girls, I recommend Hannah. Somebody said she looks like a 16 year old boy, but she has some nice tits, she's very intelligent, no attitude, and gives great service, bbbjwswa, and doesn't complain about roaming, ff, etc.

Oh and regarding Michaela, no thanks, I will NEVER chill with her again. Inbox me for the reason why. I said it previously but I got penalized for a certain reason. If it wasn't for what she told me she has, I would still see her, but never again.I do have a thing for skinny girls, been with Hannah and she is just to skinny and I don't find her attractive at all (We all have our favorites though), always has scabs on her face too.

Would love to get Tabbey's (aka Abbey) number though, she is so cute (been with her a while ago but never got her number). PM me if you can, tried to PM you but says you cannot except them. Thanks.

JustAJohn3051
08-23-16, 14:19
Went down Westford around 12 pm and saw a couple, Binda wearing a sundress (Always dresses nice) and Asian Anna was looking good in a pair of shorts.

Markssmrk
08-23-16, 14:19

Oh and regarding Michaela, no thanks, I will NEVER chill with her again. Inbox me for the reason why. I said it previously but I got penalized for a certain reason. If it wasn't for what she told me she has, I would still see her, but never again.You can't revive pms according to the site. I'm sure you've just put the fear of God in at lest 20-30 guys on this board. Now everyone is curious about micheala including me.

Kiffy26
08-23-16, 14:52
You can't revive pms according to the site. I'm sure you've just put the fear of God in at lest 20-30 guys on this board. Now everyone is curious about micheala including me.Too bad she was nice. I only got BBBJ from her. Wanted FS but was scared too. I heard same kind of stories about Lauren. How's the girl bind a I think is her name on westford. She is pretty and always has a dress. I want to stop but real nervous on westford and LEO. Seen her yesterday pulled over 50 yards behind her and she turned around then after a minute continued the other way. Then I seen her walking with crazy Lexington so went home.

Kiffy26
08-23-16, 17:58
Seen her yesterday. Almost stopped but has been looking skinny and a lot of marks on her arm. Did BBBJ Cim. Twice but wanted FS but was scared. Oh well no more. I heard the same about Lauren. Seen binda. On westford st. And pulled over about 50 feet behind her. She looked then kept walking. Seen her again with crazy Lexi. And kept going. So nervous picking up a date on westford.

Skatar018
08-23-16, 20:26
Her name is Jazmine or Jasmine depending on how one spells it, ntw that's the best picture of her yet.

I've nothing but respect for you Joe, not sure that is returned & that's ok, but as for this girl I would avoid, YMMV & if you ever saddle up lets us know how that goes.

To me she is bad to the core https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP6xPNVB6XY.

I've seen this girl watching traffic a couple of times. Sometimes she wears a big floppy hat. Looks like a pretty tight body.

Name is Jasmine or Jazmine. Dorian17 saw her wearing a FedoraPicture hereI first met her here Rip off hereYMMV, I do not have contact info on her, I do know what car she has, vehicle license plate number & where she usually parks.

I know it's hard to tell but is this the BSW in the fedora?, if so that's the same BSW that reneged on service & basically ripped me off,

BSW that looked TGTBT. White top, heels, black fedora.

Jazmine

Black Girl

NHTrex
08-23-16, 22:53
Was going on with Michaela, can some one PM me?

Skatar018
08-23-16, 23:38
Last time I was with Michaela was August first, been trying to hook-up since with no luck.

I fronted her $40 bucks but told her to keep it so not sure what the issue is. When I did see her last I felt she was just to small almost to the point of being emaciated, sure would like to see her get some rehab, she needs a break, it would really suck to read her obituary.

Couldn't help read the copied OP from Bbheadz post, he has some good friends, scam another girl cause a different girl scammed you, makes sense & that should help us all when we are out there.

At BBHEADZ tried to pm you but it says you can't accept private messages? Pm me.

Finally met Michaela thanks to my comrade buddy LOL yasso my freind, you truly rock, unlike some others on here.It now makes sense.

Agree there are signs of useage as there are on most of the girls, never had her restrict me in any way though, not sure what you mean by "Plays a great game of bball at fourth court".

Had a dream about Brittney tonight. She's a medium build brunette that keeps clean. Says she's going to school but there are some slight signs of recreation. Plays a great game of bball at fourth court. She was strict to callout any additional technical fouls. Got digis.

Skatar018
08-23-16, 23:52
Connected with Carmen today, she wanted the money up front & said she would leave her phone & other possessions in the car while she dropped the money off & would come right back.

That shit don't work for me & told her so, which didn't help the meeting go smoothly was more tense than it should've been for both of us. She was a little rough around the edges with some pick marks but not to bad & she did try hard to do her job but just wasn't feeling it & didn't nut, though she said I did which is BS. Have digits & she spends time here & Cambridge & gave a green light to share her digits & post pictures.

Skatar018
08-24-16, 00:34
After I dropped Carmen off I was heading out & noticed a blonde heading down school street.

Did a drive by & sure enough it was Stacy, I had been texting the number she gave me but she never replied. Pulled over & text her & she answered, she was shitfaced the first time we meet & did know who in hell I was. Picked her up & she did what Carmen didn't, get me to nut, good service overall & would repeat.

NYSupp781
08-24-16, 00:40
Went out between 3 and 4 am. Alicia was on Westford. There was a big hispanic looking girl on Appleton. Cops on Appleton as well as around Westford.

There was a group of three guys and an attractive blonde girl on Westford. I never go near a girl if there's a guy hanging around, let alone three. With all the LE and random guys walking around, the whole vibe felt weird so I took off.I was out earlier after 11 pm and the place was filled with girls and no LEO in sight for a while.

NYSupp781
08-24-16, 01:06
Connected with Carmen today, she wanted the money up front & said she would leave her phone & other possessions in the car while she dropped the money off & would come right back.

That shit don't work for me & told her so, which didn't help the meeting go smoothly was more tense than it should've been for both of us. She was a little rough around the edges with some pick marks but not to bad & she did try hard to do her job but just wasn't feeling it & didn't nut, though she said I did which is BS. Have digits & she spends time here & Cambridge & gave a green light to share her digits & post pictures.She was the one with headphones right? I saw her that night but hadn't seen her for a while so I was weary.

JustAJohn3051
08-24-16, 06:52

That shit don't work for me & told her so, which didn't help the meeting go smoothly was more tense than it should've been for both of us. She was a little rough around the edges with some pick marks but not to bad & she did try hard to do her job but just wasn't feeling it & didn't nut, though she said I did which is BS. Have digits & she spends time here & Cambridge & gave a green light to share her digits & post pictures.I was supposed to hook up with Carmen yesterday, she texted me all day and was sending me sexy videos of her to my phone (Can show them to senior members if you want to see them) but when it was time to meet she cancelled saying her brother was arrested (who know if that is true or not) and could not make it. I have always had good experiences with her but you never know, it all depends on how they feel at the moment. Take care and stay safe. I have her number as well,if anyone wants it...

JustAJohn3051
08-24-16, 07:05
Seen Hannah today. She is very tall, about 6' 1' or 6' 2' skeleton thin with light red hair and a pretty face if she did not have pick marks all over it. Someone on here said she gives great service (Was with her once before and was not so great) so I tried her again. She did not want to walk to my apt. (said it was to far) but said she would if I gave her 100,she got insulted when I started laughing, then she said 80,but finally agreed to 50. Service was fucking horrible! She would not take off all her clothes and only pulled down her pants and bent over. After about 15 minutes of hitting it as hard as I could I finished and she had the balls to ask my for a ride back. Told her absolutely not,that she could walk. she said she hope she would see me again. LMFAO !!! I would never do anything with her again but then again she might be great to the right guy, you just never know, good luck if you do see her though.

Kiffy26
08-24-16, 15:46
Seen Hannah today. She is very tall, about 6' 1' or 6' 2' skeleton thin with light red hair and a pretty face if she did not have pick marks all over it. Someone on here said she gives great service (Was with her once before and was not so great) so I tried her again. She did not want to walk to my apt. (said it was to far) but said she would if I gave her 100,she got insulted when I started laughing, then she said 80,but finally agreed to 50. Service was fucking horrible! She would not take off all her clothes and only pulled down her pants and bent over. After about 15 minutes of hitting it as hard as I could I finished and she had the balls to ask my for a ride back. Told her absolutely not,that she could walk. she said she hope she would see me again. LMFAO !!! I would never do anything with her again but then again she might be great to the right guy, you just never know, good luck if you do see her though.I did BBBJ with her and I asked her when she got in the car if I could play with her pussy and she said yes.

When I got to my spot she then said no. Not very friendly also. I won't see her again too.

Member #5234
08-24-16, 17:25
Skatar is crying because my buddy tricked a SW into giving him head with fake crack. It's ok skatar, the experience taught her a lesson, and she checked into rehab. You're right, he did damage everybody's chances of getting a SW, because you know once a street walker gets scammed, they retire. Sort of like after you got arrested you retired too. Hope that experience improved your game, old chap. I will make sure to tell my buddy not give street walkers fake crack for dates. After all, he's ruining it for everybody, and since he did, nobody's scored a date. LOL. Cheers, old chap.

NYSupp781
08-25-16, 02:08
Can someone PM me Stacys number.

Joecblow
08-25-16, 07:44
Her name is Jazmine or Jasmine depending on how one spells it, ntw that's the best picture of her yet.

I've nothing but respect for you Joe, not sure that is returned & that's ok, but as for this girl I would avoid, YMMV & if you ever saddle up lets us know how that goes.

To me she is bad to the core https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP6xPNVB6XY.Thanks. Sorry, I didn't catch her name. I sometimes don't read back far enough.

Markssmrk
08-25-16, 07:48
Skatar is crying because my buddy tricked a SW into giving him head with fake crack. It's ok skatar, the experience taught her a lesson, and she checked into rehab. You're right, he did damage everybody's chances of getting a SW, because you know once a street walker gets scammed, they retire. Sort of like after you got arrested you retired too. Hope that experience improved your game, old chap. I will make sure to tell my buddy not give street walkers fake crack for dates. After all, he's ruining it for everybody, and since he did, nobody's scored a date. LOL. Cheers, old chap.So what did Michaela tell you she had? You can PM if you want.

NHTrex
08-25-16, 09:47
You can't revive pms according to the site. I'm sure you've just put the fear of God in at lest 20-30 guys on this board. Now everyone is curious about micheala including me.Interesting reading, post #3296.

Skatar018
08-25-16, 17:27
Lots of rumors flying around, even to the point where a Lowell MA SWer is being posted on the Manchester NH Backpage forums.

From what BBHEADZ states in his past posts someone told him they have hepatitis, which makes sense, the majority of IV drug users contract hepatitis C.

I am no doctor but hep c is usually transmitted by blood contact, there are other forms of hepatitis & you may want to do some research on your own for your own saftey.

BTW saw Michaela today, she says hey & hopes to see you all around.

You can't revive pms according to the site. I'm sure you've just put the fear of God in at lest 20-30 guys on this board. Now everyone is curious about micheala including me.

Interesting reading, post #3296.

Add in post #3296 by the same guy. Tells the rest.

Was going on with Michaela, can some one PM me?Ambrose stating to look at post 3411 by Bbheadz on the Lowell General report form.

His post doesn't say shit, has something? Means what? Got a pm saying she has something I was like uuummmmm what is something? Never got a pm back.

wanted FS but was scared. I heard the same about Lauren.

Markssmrk
08-25-16, 19:09
Lots of rumors flying around, even to the point where a Lowell MA SWer is being posted on the Manchester NH Backpage forums.

From what BBHEADZ states in his past posts someone told him they have hepatitis, which makes sense, the majority of IV drug users contract hepatitis C.

I am no doctor but hep c is usually transmitted by blood contact, there are other forms of hepatitis & you may want to do some research on your own for your own saftey.

BTW saw Michaela today, she says hey & hopes to see you all around.

Ambrose stating to look at post 3411 by Bbheadz on the Lowell General report form.Skatar thanks for clearing that up. It seems like some jackassery just got into the board. Well more than normal.

AdderAll
08-26-16, 00:07
I've been mongering a long ass time, always get BBBJ, and sometimes dine out if the girl is clean, I recenty got tested by dr gross, a specialist and the best doctor around, I'm squeaky clean, have papers to prove it, as long as you don't fuck her raw dog, or dine out if she's on the rag then its almost impossible to catch anything, oh I know if you kiss them and they have a cut blah blah, well a vending machine has fallen over and killed people are you going to stop using vending machines?

Nothing will stop me from doing date with mickalea, she is amazing sweet cheerfull plus the sex is just hotter then 99 percent of the girls posting.

Twinkie1
08-26-16, 01:20
Skatar is crying because my buddy tricked a SW into giving him head with fake crack. It's ok skatar, the experience taught her a lesson, and she checked into rehab. You're right, he did damage everybody's chances of getting a SW, because you know once a street walker gets scammed, they retire. Sort of like after you got arrested you retired too. Hope that experience improved your game, old chap. I will make sure to tell my buddy not give street walkers fake crack for dates. After all, he's ruining it for everybody, and since he did, nobody's scored a date. LOL. Cheers, old chap.Skatar thinks he is the godfather of the streets of lowell. I'm glad I'm not the only one sick of his bullshit.

Twinkie1
08-26-16, 01:22
I was supposed to hook up with Carmen yesterday, she texted me all day and was sending me sexy videos of her to my phone (Can show them to senior members if you want to see them) but when it was time to meet she cancelled saying her brother was arrested (who know if that is true or not) and could not make it. I have always had good experiences with her but you never know, it all depends on how they feel at the moment. Take care and stay safe. I have her number as well,if anyone wants it...I love sexy videos! Show me carmen!

JustAJohn3051
08-26-16, 05:05
I've been mongering a long ass time, always get BBBJ, and sometimes dine out if the girl is clean, I recenty got tested by dr gross, a specialist and the best doctor around, I'm squeaky clean, have papers to prove it, as long as you don't fuck her raw dog, or dine out if she's on the rag then its almost impossible to catch anything, oh I know if you kiss them and they have a cut blah blah, well a vending machine has fallen over and killed people are you going to stop using vending machines?

Nothing will stop me from doing date with mickalea, she is amazing sweet cheerfull plus the sex is just hotter then 99 percent of the girls posting.I am with you 100%, I will never stop seeing Michaela! She is so sweet and willing to do anything, one of the best girls out there.

Markssmrk
08-26-16, 07:10
Skatar thinks he is the godfather of the streets of lowell. I'm glad I'm not the only one sick of his bullshit.I don't like skatar either but I do trust the info that most put on here. There's no reason to lie. That's why if an accusation is made I tend to inquire. Side note Michaela is aware of this site and actually has a account here too. I would bet she check every so often.

Skatar018
08-26-16, 10:40
That shits all in your head, I've a godchild but that's about it.

https://www.******.com/search/verse:%20it's%20all%20in%20your%20head

Skatar thinks he is the godfather of the streets of lowell.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPM-KNKWcE

I'm glad I'm not the only one sick of his bullshit.Perhaps if you posted more of your BS you'd not be so concerned with mine. If you missed it there is a feature here called ignore that you can put anyone on, except yourself & the administrator.

FYI none of the girls out there like us, not you, me, AdderAll, Bbheadz, Markssmrk, or anyone else, to them we all assholes that they tolerate for dollars or those that provide drugs.

JustAJohn3051
08-26-16, 15:05
That shits all in your head, I've a godchild but that's about it.

https://www.******.com/search/verse:%20it's%20all%20in%20your%20head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPM-KNKWcE

Perhaps if you posted more of your BS you'd not be so concerned with mine. If you missed it there is a feature here called ignore that you can put anyone on, except yourself & the administrator.

FYI none of the girls out there like us, not you, me, AdderAll, Bbheadz, Markssmrk, or anyone else, to them we all assholes that they tolerate for dollars or those that provide drugs.You are joking right? Are you telling me that I am not the most handsome guy, have the biggest dick, the best sex and last longer than anyone that they have been with? WTF, lying bitches!. Hahahahaha.

JustAJohn3051
08-26-16, 16:25
Seen Sam (aka Sammy or Samantha) today, her skills are a little lacking but takes direction well and would give her a "A" for effort.

She is cute, reddish hair, decent body and will to do almost anything but can never get her to do anal. Have her number if anyone is interested, just PM me. Take care.

Skatar018
08-26-16, 18:01
Oh fuck I left out Mike!

You are joking right? Are you telling me that I am not the most handsome guy, have the biggest dick, the best sex and last longer than anyone that they have been with? WTF, lying bitches!. Hahahahaha.Dammmn they got that shit down, usually it's just how much you got!

but can never get her to do analI did once, it was that time of the month, & I think someone else stated they did also, but said she don't like.

I've never asked Bianca about anal, we met up today, I'll have to ask her next time.

Skatar018
08-29-16, 00:50
Went through Lowell this morning about 10-10:30 passed Emily by 7-11, took a side street & came back around & she's talking to LE through his window, which kind of sketched me out, doesn't he know about rule 9!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules 9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!.

I text her & picked her up behind 7-11, took her home, she has a good head game & she can take a pounding. Don't pick her up much as there is always a little drama with her, nothing too bad & not even close to Lexi that girl is batshit crazy!

Went back out & picked up Sammy about 8 or so, not much of a head game, does enough to get you up but she also does dammn good FS with no complaints.

I stayed out tooling around listening to the sox game & seeing who was out & about & there where several around.

There were even more cops around & I mean a shit-ton of them all over Westford & every where else.

I decided to leave & heading out two cruisers came flying up behind me with lights & sirens, I pulled over to let them by, one went down a side street the other cop got out of his car & came up close to the car, took a look & said sorry all set I could leave, man I was shitting bricks.

ChevyKeith
08-29-16, 07:59
Meet Hanna Sunday, hadn't seen her in a while, lost so much weight. Head game still excellent, was in a real rush, must be getting sick. Wanted 80 took 50 for FS and BBBJ finish.

JCavell176
08-30-16, 12:50
Drove around this morning and saw Lexi. First time in the area, I didn't know who she was until I picked her up. Got a bad vibe from her and knowing what I've read here, I passed. Am I testing my luck going out during the day?

JCavell176
08-30-16, 13:31
Saw Lexi around 11 AM. I didn't know who she was until I asked for her name and then remembered everything I learned on here. Slipped her Lincoln to leave. She was not happy. I'm new at this. Is this a bad move on my part? Also, am I testing my luck by hunting during the day?

Member #5234
08-31-16, 00:28
Nothing will stop me from doing date with mickalea, she is amazing sweet cheerfull plus the sex is just hotter then 99 percent of the girls posting.Hmmmmmm that's funny. More power to you bro. Keep on dating her, because nothing will stop you LOL. But to me, my life is more important than pussy. Cheers, old chap.

NYSupp781
08-31-16, 11:29
Saw Lexi around 11 AM. I didn't know who she was until I asked for her name and then remembered everything I learned on here. Slipped her Lincoln to leave. She was not happy. I'm new at this. Is this a bad move on my part? Also, am I testing my luck by hunting during the day?She has issues if its the same Lexi we are talking about. No you are fine. Just circle the block before to scope out any LEO.

Kiffy26
08-31-16, 13:36
Is Binda the girl that wears the sundress? I Want to pick her up but get nervous on westford st.

JustAJohn3051
08-31-16, 14:45
Hmmmmmm that's funny. More power to you bro. Keep on dating her, because nothing will stop you LOL. But to me, my life is more important than pussy. Cheers, old chap.What is it that Michaela has? In box me, please.

Daishi
08-31-16, 14:53
Has anyone been in contact with Julie? I have her number and did a date with her a couple of weeks ago. I've also been trying to look for Carmen. I don't normally pick up SW more of BP, but that can get quite expensive compare to non BP talent. Lolz.

NYSupp781
09-01-16, 02:46
Michaela is just cute and young LOL.

Dorian17
09-01-16, 08:28
Is Binda the girl that wears the sundress? I Want to pick her up but get nervous on westford st.That is probably her. Brown hair cute. Always in a sundress or flowing skirt. Picked her up last week. Wanted. 6 started heading back to drop her off and did. 4. Decent skills. Roaming allowed. Nothing under the dress. I won't pick her up again simply because she wants so much but for a first time with her you will be able to haggle her down.

Member #5234
09-01-16, 10:33
Saw Deanne yesterday at the 7/11 on Chelmsford. She's confined to a wheel chair. Had some old ass grey haired man waiting on her hand and foot. LOL.

Saw jen behind Jay's, looking good in some booty shorts. She's lost a lot of weight. Saw her get into a mongers car.

For some reason, I can't turn on my inbox, so to all the people trying to exchange info, sorry about that. Maybe it's a bug in the site's program blocking me, or maybe I have too many points against me, seeing that I'm a senior member and my posts still have to be reviewed before they are posted. But like Adderall said, the chances of you contracting something is like a soda machine falling on top of you, and nobody's not going to stop buying sodas. As far as I'm concerned, he, and Skatar can have her. LOL. I mean her pussy's good but not that good. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and they must not know about Tabby, because in my opinion, she's a lot better than Michaela.

Cheers!

JustAJohn3051
09-01-16, 14:52
Saw Deanne yesterday at the 7/11 on Chelmsford. She's confined to a wheel chair. Had some old ass grey haired man waiting on her hand and foot. LOL.

Saw jen behind Jay's, looking good in some booty shorts. She's lost a lot of weight. Saw her get into a mongers car.

For some reason, I can't turn on my inbox, so to all the people trying to exchange info, sorry about that. Maybe it's a bug in the site's program blocking me, or maybe I have too many points against me, seeing that I'm a senior member and my posts still have to be reviewed before they are posted. But like Adderall said, the chances of you contracting something is like a soda machine falling on top of you, and nobody's not going to stop buying sodas. As far as I'm concerned, he, and Skatar can have her. LOL. I mean her pussy's good but not that good. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and they must not know about Tabby, because in my opinion, she's a lot better than Michaela.

Cheers!I am a fan of Michaela but have to admit Tabby is even cuter!

Skatar018
09-02-16, 09:48
Could someone let Bbheadz know how to turn on & or allow all members or a specific member to private message him, that is if he even wants anyone to contact him.

Top left hand side Red menu choose Setting.

Left hand side under My Settings choose General Settings.

Under Private Messaging choose your preference.

Under Receive Private Messaging choose your preference.

Also choose your preference under rest of the boxes & at the bottom click on save changes.

There's detailed instructions here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=private_messaging_questions#faq_private_messaging_questions_04.

David A
09-02-16, 10:04
I am a fan of Michaela but have to admit Tabby is even cuter!Hey guys, I must have missed the review on Tabby. Can you direct me to it? Any pictures?

AdderAll
09-02-16, 10:48
Someone pm me tabbys number, I always share what I have, please return the favor.

Skatar018
09-02-16, 10:49
Go to the front page of the Lowell forum, streetwalker has 31 photos, click on the 31 photos & it will open a new window with all the photos listed, Tabby's pictures are called t2, t4 & t6, right click & open in a new window to view the photo.

The post is in the streetwalker section dated 1/8/16 from my best friend & ole pal Bbheadz.

Hey guys, I must have missed the review on Tabby. Can you direct me to it? Any pictures?

Skatar018
09-02-16, 10:56
I don't have it, I've seen her out here & there & tried to pick her up but she wasn't interested.

There's another one with red hair petite girl always has a backpack on short shorts half shirt with a nice midriff, I always see her walking but think she is a civi, never seen her get picked up or show any interest.

Someone pm me tabbys number, I always share what I have, please return the favor.

Skatar018
09-02-16, 14:41
Saw Katie walking on Westford with her AA boyfriend pimp handler or whatever the hell he is, body is ok but face is all busted from picking.

Binda & Lexi were walking together on Westford, Lexi seemed calm, still would pass on her.

Lisa Leduc was also on Westford, avoid her at all costs.

Saw Julie & we waved to each other as I drove on by, she changed her hair color to maroon.

Came back around through Towers parking lot & saw her talking on the phone, she walked over to Jays & got in a vehicle. She seems to have a working phone again.

JustAJohn3051
09-02-16, 15:12
I don't have it, I've seen her out here & there & tried to pick her up but she wasn't interested.

There's another one with red hair petite girl always has a backpack on short shorts half shirt with a nice midriff, I always see her walking but think she is a civi, never seen her get picked up or show any interest.I have only been with Tabby once and it was a while back, never got her number but if I do will gladly pass it along. Not sure why people will not give up her number?

The girl with red hair, always has her midriff showing and wears short, shorts or a short skirt all the time (Kinda a punk rocker chick) ?

If it is she is not a SW. Seen her walking all the time downtown and stopped her one time and asked and she was pissed! Said she does not do that shit, but then again maybe just not with me.

JustAreGguy
09-03-16, 04:29
Saw Katie walking on Westford with her AA boyfriend pimp handler or whatever the hell he is, body is ok but face is all busted from picking.

Binda & Lexi were walking together on Westford, Lexi seemed calm, still would pass on her.

Lisa Leduc was also on Westford, avoid her at all costs.

Saw Julie & we waved to each other as I drove on by, she changed her hair color to maroon.

Came back around through Towers parking lot & saw her talking on the phone, she walked over to Jays & got in a vehicle. She seems to have a working phone again.I seen lexi walking a couple days ago while in traffic. She was in her lunatic mood. Yelling and crying. Actually thinking I would scoop her. Even when she is in a good mood. That changes in a heartbeat. Looked like she hadn't showered for weeks. Nasty. She went WAYYY downhill. You would be crazy as her ifyou puck her up. LOL.

David A
09-03-16, 09:51
Go to the front page of the Lowell forum, streetwalker has 31 photos, click on the 31 photos & it will open a new window with all the photos listed, Tabby's pictures are called t2, t4 & t6, right click & open in a new window to view the photo.

The post is in the streetwalker section dated 1/8/16 from my best friend & ole pal Bbheadz.Thank you! I remember seeing her on Westford St but thought she might be under age so I didn't stop.

JustAJohn3051
09-03-16, 12:09
Thank you! I remember seeing her on Westford St but thought she might be under age so I didn't stop.Tabby looks older than she does in the pictures on here (I would guess early twenties), she has put on a little weight and her hair is a reddish color now. She is still real cute though, seen her the other day waiting for the bus with I would guess is her boyfriend (she was all over him). I always miss her when I see her, always gone before I turn around.

Does anyone on here have her number for real? Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

David A
09-03-16, 16:22
I went through Cupples Square and Westford Street a few times today and none of the girls were out. I was looking for Asian Ana or something new but no luck.

NYSupp781
09-03-16, 20:11
I went through Cupples Square and Westford Street a few times today and none of the girls were out. I was looking for Asian Ana or something new but no luck.Lastnight was very quiet. Saw one who I usually see. Than I saw a tall blonde girl with medium build nice body but I was weary of her. Never seen her.

Skatar018
09-04-16, 08:44
Anyone been with Jen recently?

I was twice a few years back, can't remember if her skill were worth it as I did not post a review, she is sometimes by CJ's & saw her get picked up before I could get to her, almost sure she lives on or off Walker street down by Broadway.

Any info would be appreciate.

JustAJohn3051
09-04-16, 13:45
Seen Amanda today, she is one of the prettiest girls out there. She has strawberry blonde hair, tall and small tits but nice little pink nipples. She was wearing a black dress, with hair and makeup done. She has a great head game BBBJCIM! Have her number if anyone wants it...Take care

Joecblow
09-05-16, 05:23
Has anyone seen Debbie at all recently? I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed her services.

Skatar018
09-06-16, 16:15
Monday I hooked up with Bianca & on the way back from dropping her off I bumped into Sammy who has a new number & was also busted recently. After I dropped off Sammy I bumped into Nicole who had been away for awhile, also has a phone & has gained some weight, it was a very busy Monday to say the least.

Saw Nicole today & also saw Michaela Walking towards Jays & Stacy walking on School street.

Sorry To say Joe I've not seen Debbie around for about a week or so, but I think she is still around just a little harder to find since they closed the Mayfair apts.

Joecblow
09-06-16, 18:22
Sorry To say Joe I've not seen Debbie around for about a week or so, but I think she is still around just a little harder to find since they closed the Mayfair apts.Ok, thanks. I've been keeping an eye out for her. Haven't seen her in a while.

Jaycee85
09-06-16, 18:41
Anyone know any girls that work during the day and where they hang out? I'm new to the area and from reading posts have been trolling around 7-11 on west ford near market basket but I haven't really seen anything. Any help would be appreciated.

JustAJohn3051
09-07-16, 08:05
Seen Sammy yesterday, she is always a lot of fun. She is a little bit of a ditz but a really nice girl (Red hair, nice tits), always in a good mood and does not rush. Only. 4 for BBBJ and FS.

And yes, she has a new number for anyone who wants it. Not sure how long she will have it though, she goes though phones pretty fast.

NotStoner420
09-09-16, 10:41
Saw her a few days ago and had an awesome time. She's a cute conversationalist so the experience wasn't uncomfortable in any way from the start. Amazing BJ skills too. Definitely will contact her again.

BayleeJayHawk
09-09-16, 21:47
Driving through lowell around 6 pm hit traffic so took a detour on the road behind the projects across from Jay's. As I get go through stop sign get the look from a young really cute girl. Short brown hair about 20. Her friend has hair tied up in a bun. Make a mistake. Should have pulled into the gas station and turned around but swung around the block. Get back around the cutie is gone. Her friend is with a skinny blonde white guy. Drove around abou 40 minutes but did not see her back. Anyone else see these two? Know who they are?

JustAJohn3051
09-10-16, 06:35
Seen Sammy again yesterday, she looks so cute when she wears her glasses (Becoming my new favorite). Head game is OK (BBBJ) but she takes direction well and the FS is very good. She is very friendly, never rushes you and is a bit ditzy (in a good way) but is a real good kid. Only. 4 for everything and her number is still working if anyone wants it.

Seen Michaela out by Jays all day long, she is the hardest working girl out there. She is very cute still, but getting so skinny. She has a great head game (BBBJ) and the FS is always on point (She makes the greatest little moaning sound when you pound her hard). She is always in a good mood and always friendly, well worth trying her out for anyone who is interested. Have her number if anyone does not have it already.

Joecblow
09-11-16, 18:42
Just cruised through, I don't do Sunday evening often. Lisa B / Leduc was out. I've seen her get scooped / dropped of a few times recently. Saw a kinda fugly bigger girl that was definitely working. Shortish brown hair, dark complexion, spandex. Passed.

There was UC out. Saw atleast two, so I got out of there.

NYSupp781
09-11-16, 21:36
Just cruised through, I don't do Sunday evening often. Lisa B / Leduc was out. I've seen her get scooped / dropped of a few times recently. Saw a kinda fugly bigger girl that was definitely working. Shortish brown hair, dark complexion, spandex. Passed.

There was UC out. Saw atleast two, so I got out of there.UC is always out. Even if you do not see them.

Skatar018
09-12-16, 23:40
Went out this morning & Bianca was at Jay's. As soon as I chatted her up an older woman (she's at Jays all the time) came up saying hey baby, I just went into Jays & by the time I came out Bianca & this hag are verbally into it with each other. There was a thin young blond girl with a very flat chest sitting with the older hag woman that I have rarely seen out, not sure if she works or not.

I grabbed Bianca from the drama & took her home, on the way I saw Tabby walking down Appelton with a guy.

Went back out around 7 tonight & saw Jen on Walker street, tried a couple of times to pick her up but she wouldn't go must of thought I was UC.

A little after 8 a bunch of girls where out & about & there were a boat load of LE out also.

Saw a dark haired girl around last week & saw her out tonight on Appleton, LEO was parked at Haffners & had a line of sight on her, but was finally able to pick her up on Garnet street.

Name is Rebbeca is 37 says she's from Manchester, no digits, little belly looked pretty good about 5'2" or so, 110-120, oral & FS, did a good job & will repeat.

Dropped her off at 7-11 & there were even more girls out, saw Sammy & talked for a bit as I had tried to see her this morning but did't happen.

Be careful as there is a lot of LE around.

Kiffy26
09-13-16, 11:07
Went out this morning & Bianca was at Jay's. As soon as I chatted her up an older woman (she's at Jays all the time) came up saying hey baby, I just went into Jays & by the time I came out Bianca & this hag are verbally into it with each other. There was a thin young blond girl with a very flat chest sitting with the older hag woman that I have rarely seen out, not sure if she works or not.

I grabbed Bianca from the drama & took her home, on the way I saw Tabby walking down Appelton with a guy.

Went back out around 7 tonight & saw Jen on Walker street, tried a couple of times to pick her up but she wouldn't go must of thought I was UC.

A little after 8 a bunch of girls where out & about & there were a boat load of LE out also.

Saw a dark haired girl around last week & saw her out tonight on Appleton, LEO was parked at Haffners & had a line of sight on her, but was finally able to pick her up on Garnet street.

Name is Rebbeca is 37 says she's from Manchester, no digits, little belly looked pretty good about 5'2" or so, 110-120, oral & FS, did a good job & will repeat.

Dropped her off at 7-11 & there were even more girls out, saw Sammy & talked for a bit as I had tried to see her this morning but did't happen.

Be careful as there is a lot of LE around.Is Jen the girl that was in Worcester for awhile?

Member #5932
09-13-16, 12:52
I was out cruising this morning from about 930-11. There wasn't much except for a large latina. I have never seen her before, so did not stop. Anyone?

David A
09-13-16, 14:37
I was out cruising this morning from about 930-11. There wasn't much except for a large latina. I have never seen her before, so did not stop. Anyone?I was looking on Westford Street this morning around 10:30 saw a Spanish girl getting picked up. She was not fat at all, not sure what you consider "larger" but anyway I never saw her before.

Today. I saw her again about 11:00 near 7-11 I think she looked good.

Member #5234
09-13-16, 16:19
Buddy told me of a dream he had, where he ran into some girl getting beat up by another girl down on summer street, broke it up and offered the tall one a ride to her house, said she was crying, and he comforted her. Went2 her apartment close to a park, but she said her room mate was home so she couldn't go in to seal the deal, ended up doing it in the parking lot, told her he only had 30 but he wanted BBBJ then a little BBFS then back to BBBJCIM and she agreed, said she was very tight and flexible, very wet, and sucked his dick really good. She wanted to stop after 20 minutes but he offered her a fake bag of crack and she continued, and said he laughed after she made him nut and left out of his car since he played her with the fake baggy. Said he would date her again, but probably won't since she will know he gave her a fake bag of crack. LOL.

JustAJohn3051
09-14-16, 04:30
Buddy told me of a dream he had, where he ran into some girl getting beat up by another girl down on summer street, broke it up and offered the tall one a ride to her house, said she was crying, and he comforted her. Went2 her apartment close to a park, but she said her room mate was home so she couldn't go in to seal the deal, ended up doing it in the parking lot, told her he only had 30 but he wanted BBBJ then a little BBFS then back to BBBJCIM and she agreed, said she was very tight and flexible, very wet, and sucked his dick really good. She wanted to stop after 20 minutes but he offered her a fake bag of crack and she continued, and said he laughed after she made him nut and left out of his car since he played her with the fake baggy. Said he would date her again, but probably won't since she will know he gave her a fake bag of crack. LOL.Great story, your "friend" is too funny! Who was the tall girl (her name and what she looked like) ? The fake bag of crack is too much, I am still laughing. Well done!

JustAJohn3051
09-14-16, 04:36
Fellow Mongers, be careful of what you say and who you say it to. There is a rat on here who reports back to the girls every thing that is posted on this site! He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him). Just a warning, we have to look out for each other, Take care.

JustAreGguy
09-14-16, 04:48
Fellow Mongers, be careful of what you say and who you say it to. There is a rat on here who reports back to the girls every thing that is posted on this site! He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him). Just a warning, we have to look out for each other, Take care.I also hear a couple of the girls actually have set up accounts on here to see what's being talked about and leave reviews too.

JustAJohn3051
09-14-16, 04:48
Seen Asian Anna the other night, she is still very friendly and is looking good (she put on a little weight). Her head game is good (BBBJ) and the FS was great! She has nice dark nipples, with decent tits and body. Will let you take as long as you want without complaining. Will always repeat with her, well worth the. 4 price tag.

Skatar018
09-14-16, 09:49
There's more than one rat here, it's nothing new & it has been going on long before your Mike2105 persona got here. Any of the girls that have a phone with internet access can check this site if they are aware of it & have any interest to do so & most are aware of the site at this point.

Fellow Mongers, be careful of what you say and who you say it to. There is a rat on here who reports back to the girls every thing that is posted on this site! He thinks they are really his friend and like him for more than just his money (If he only knew that they laugh at him). Just a warning, we have to look out for each other, Take care..

If you really wanted to watch out for your fellow mongers you'd just say who the rat is. As for myself there are two girls who ask me & know about the site, not that either really gives a shit. I've said before & I'll say it again, we are nothing more than $ signs to them.

Skatar018
09-14-16, 12:45
Looks like our girl Binda is back at it.

She fucked him & didn't even give him a reach around!

Sorry guys. Missed including the link.
http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_30357044/napping-cabbie-ripped-off

Seen this one around the past weekend. Didn't make an attempt, looked like she was desperate, anyone recognize her?

JustAJohn3051
09-16-16, 15:42
Just took a ride through Westford, saw Binda (would you believe she was wearing a sundress?. LOL) Hannah, looking even skinnier if that is possible and Amanda was out too.

On the way back drove by Jay's where I saw Michaela, wearing stretch pants that look like jeans and sporting a new hairdo. Also seen Jen, she lost weight and is looking good (was with her last night).

Joecblow
09-16-16, 16:22
I was in the area around 3:00 and saw these two (I'm terrible putting names to faces, apologies if they've been posted).

At the same time a gold sedan with two guys dropped off a girl with stringy blonde hair. I came back a while after and the two in the pics were gone but Stringy was sitting with her back against the wall. Tried to get a pic but dropped my fucking phone.

JustAJohn3051
09-16-16, 17:10
I was in the area around 3:00 and saw these two (I'm terrible putting names to faces, apologies if they've been posted).

At the same time a gold sedan with two guys dropped off a girl with stringy blonde hair. I came back a while after and the two in the pics were gone but Stringy was sitting with her back against the wall. Tried to get a pic but dropped my fucking phone.They are Jen (long hair) and Michaela (red hair).

Skatar018
09-16-16, 18:47
Didn't have to call you out, & I did end up PMing you.

[Deleted by Admin]

Here's the thing, stop calling people out and the problem is solved. Anytime you start typing and it begins with a recitation of the number of posts somebody has just stop. There are other clues but this is the first one. No more, "You have X posts and Y of them are about Z"

Don't do that anymore, ever.

A2

JustAJohn3051
09-17-16, 08:11
I changed my user name because it contained my first name and "Someone" kept giving it and everyone else's information and what we post on here to all the girls!

You finally did PM me but cannot receive any PMs, why?

There are people on here that know me and know that I am 100% real and that I can be trusted, can you say the same?

Anyone who wants to know my old user name just PM me and I will gladly give it to you. I can and will except all PM.

Yellow Fever
09-18-16, 01:33
Went through around 5 PM stopped at Jays nothing up appleton zip and down westford again bumpkiss.

YF.

David A
09-18-16, 10:56
I changed my user name because it contained my first name and "Someone" kept giving it and everyone else's information and what we post on here to all the girls!

You finally did PM me but cannot receive any PMs, why?

There are people on here that know me and know that I am 100% real and that I can be trusted, can you say the same?

Anyone who wants to know my old user name just PM me and I will gladly give it to you. I can and will except all PM.I am one of the guys who are friends with Just a John, he is a stand up guy who can be trusted. When he post s review it is right on believe me.

Adobe
09-18-16, 16:49
They are Jen (long hair) and Michaela (red hair).Oh boy, Michaela really looks out of it. I've seen her on the streets before, of course, but never looking this out of it. It's really too bad to see her this way.

JustAJohn3051
09-19-16, 06:47
Oh boy, Michaela really looks out of it. I've seen her on the streets before, of course, but never looking this out of it. It's really too bad to see her this way.I think when the person took the picture she was stretching (She does look crazy in the pic. LOL). She has been getting real skinny but she is still very cute up close. I am not a big fan of the new color or short hair though.

Went by Jay's yesterday and she was out there again, she has been there a lot if anyone is looking.

I also seen the Latino girl named T,she is short and thick, with long black hair, but has a pretty face.

Markssmrk
09-19-16, 07:40
Oh boy, Michaela really looks out of it. I've seen her on the streets before, of course, but never looking this out of it. It's really too bad to see her this way.

I think when the person took the picture she was stretching (She does look crazy in the pic. LOL). She has been getting real skinny but she is still very cute up close. I am not a big fan of the new color or short hair though.

Went by Jay's yesterday and she was out there again, she has been there a lot if anyone is looking.It's not just the picture she's been looking worse and worse over the last like 6 months or so. The weight loss and more track marks and she's just not as put together as she used to be it makes it seem like she's using much more than she has in the past.

Kiffy26
09-19-16, 14:11
Seen Amanda by cj"s Friday around 5 pm. She looked stunning. I wanted to pick her up but she got some scooped by some else. She looked nice and she gives a great BBBJCIM.

JustAJohn3051
09-20-16, 04:05
Seen Amanda by cj"s Friday around 5 pm. She looked stunning. I wanted to pick her up but she got some scooped by some else. She looked nice and she gives a great BBBJCIM.You are so right. Amanda is one of the best looking girls out there and is always dressed nice, with makeup and hair done. She is a little hard to get in touch with though, takes a long time to reply when you text her. She is worth it when you do see her, great head game BBBJCIM (she keeps going for a minute after you are done!) she asks for a lot of money but will take less depending on her mood.

David A
09-20-16, 09:38
I was looking on Westford Street this morning around 10:30 saw a Spanish girl getting picked up. She was not fat at all, not sure what you consider "larger" but anyway I never saw her before.

Today. I saw her again about 11:00 near 7-11 I think she looked good.I'm pretty sure the girl I was talking about in the above quote is Rebecca, I just saw her in the pictures posted.