PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57

Wleakr
10-06-23, 21:43
What is the name of the club?Victory?

LOL! The other guys beat me to it. Bro, can't you put in just a bit of effort?

This club is literally THE MOST talked about in this forum. You'll figure it out in 2 pages of skimming.

Almanac
10-07-23, 12:05
A little late posting, but better late than never. I visited V last Friday and there weren't many girls, in my opinion. Maybe 7 and most of them were taken. But I did get 2 different girls that stopped by and asked if I wanted dances. So I took a couple from each of them. VIP was offered but the one that offered VIP that I would have taken up on was a little hard to read on what all was included.

The third girl that stopped by was a good looking Latino (90% of the girls were Latino) but almost looked like a light skinned black girl but once I figured out she didn't speak much English, I knew she was Latino. She had a few tattoos and maybe a few stretch marks from a baby but that doesn't bother me. Actually think it's kind of hot on some girls. I got two dances from her and she wasn't super straight forward about what VIP included but I was ready to leave so I just pretty much asked. Well, we went up stairs to the rooms near the entrance. Once in there, she got completely undressed and started dancing. She asked if I had a condom but of course I didn't. Never been asked for one at a club where extras are available. It seems they always keep them in their little purse. But she didn't have one and neither did I. So at first, I was like hold on now, I've already paid. But she just offered BBFS. Never been offered that in a club, EVER! But I have a significant other and didn't want to chance it. She let me finger and play with the cat all I wanted while giving a BBBJ. Finally had her lay down on the couch and rub her cat while I finished it off on her legs and stomach. She was not very prepared. Didn't have a condom and of course didn't have anything to clean us up with so that was a little challenging. Even though FS didn't get accomplished, it was offered and the experience was one of the best I've had in a club.

If anyone may know her name or a way to contact her for OTC please pm me or something because I'd like to se her again the next time I'm passing through!Are you saying there were only 7 girls at Vivid on a Friday? Every time I've been there on a Thursday or Friday there were 40-50 girls, maybe more. What time were you there?

Baja 910
10-08-23, 11:18
Stopped into V for a quick visit. Got dances from Melody & Biola (or Viola). Melody s pretty aggressive. Next trip I will plan for more time. Anyone have any experience with these latina beauties?

Machintosh
10-08-23, 12:29
Stopped into V for a quick visit. Got dances from Melody & Biola (or Viola). Melody s pretty aggressive. Next trip I will plan for more time. Anyone have any experience with these latina beauties?I personally stay away from anyone that's aggressive or won't take off bottoms. The aggressive ones will cling to you and won't let you go if you give them attention.

Machintosh
10-08-23, 19:32
Visited Blaze today despite the warning of the meeting another one of us reported. Lots of new faces with some lookers and some not so much. Anyway, cycled through 4 of the new faces. 0 milage. I looked around during the time and no one was getting milage.

JoggingPants
10-08-23, 21:54
Visited Blaze today despite the warning of the meeting another one of us reported. Lots of new faces with some lookers and some not so much. Anyway, cycled through 4 of the new faces. 0 milage. I looked around during the time and no one was getting milage.Was the VIP room moving? Were you upstairs or downstairs?

JoggingPants
10-09-23, 13:38
Visited Blaze today despite the warning of the meeting another one of us reported. Lots of new faces with some lookers and some not so much. Anyway, cycled through 4 of the new faces. 0 milage. I looked around during the time and no one was getting milage.I'm going to go out on a limb here as wax is one of the last beacons of fun for the guys to give wax a visit if you can. I stopped by there Friday and they are kind of down bad. They haven't sorted the liquor license thing out, so the bar is closed. Water and Red bulls only. No charge for parking, cover fee was $10. There were still a decent amount of girls there to get dances from. One of the girls mentioned that she keeps her own drinks in her work bag in the locker room, so the girls are still maintaining a good mood. I suggest you bring your spirit of choice and chug in the car in the parking lot before going in. Lets support one of the last non "make it rain" clubs. They say that maybe Wednesday they will get their liquor license back, but maybe not.

Machintosh
10-09-23, 16:17
Was the VIP room moving? Were you upstairs or downstairs?I was mostly upstairs but I strolled downstairs as well. Same ordeal. No one was in VIP. One gentleman got asked to leave for I suspect DO upstairs back corner booth.

Parkway91
10-10-23, 00:22
I'm going to go out on a limb here as wax is one of the last beacons of fun for the guys to give wax a visit if you can. I stopped by there Friday and they are kind of down bad. They haven't sorted the liquor license thing out, so the bar is closed. Water and Red bulls only. No charge for parking, cover fee was $10. There were still a decent amount of girls there to get dances from. One of the girls mentioned that she keeps her own drinks in her work bag in the locker room, so the girls are still maintaining a good mood. I suggest you bring your spirit of choice and chug in the car in the parking lot before going in. Lets support one of the last non "make it rain" clubs. They say that maybe Wednesday they will get their liquor license back, but maybe not.It doesn't look good for Wax. City of South Fulton seems to want to take them down piece by piece. I've had some good times there. I just got annoyed with the parking fee, 15 min VIP, and just overall slum condition of the VIP room.

RondaColdSon
10-10-23, 00:38
It doesn't look good for Wax. City of South Fulton seems to want to take them down piece by piece. I've had some good times there. I just got annoyed with the parking fee, 15 min VIP, and just overall slum condition of the VIP room.I got annoyed with the 15 min VIP and the condition of the VIP room as you mentioned. Plus the extra drink charge, but I heard they reverted that back. If they got a better VIP room and gave us 30 mins it'd be worth going.

JoggingPants
10-10-23, 07:24
I got annoyed with the 15 min VIP and the condition of the VIP room as you mentioned. Plus the extra drink charge, but I heard they reverted that back. If they got a better VIP room and gave us 30 mins it'd be worth going.Yeah I hear you about the condition of the up front VIP, it really is bad. They should have taken some of that Hennessey room money and put it up there. As far as the price, technically its the same as V. $30 for 15 minutes, you could just pay 60 up front for 30 minutes like at V. Drink have been reasonable lately as opposed to why I stopped going to Blaze where a girl asked me to buy her a drink, she ordered a shot of casamigos, and the waitress came back $17.17 for a fucking single shot of tequila gtfoh that was my last time going to Blaze.

RondaColdSon
10-10-23, 11:28
Yeah I hear you about the condition of the up front VIP, it really is bad. They should have taken some of that Hennessey room money and put it up there. As far as the price, technically its the same as V. $30 for 15 minutes, you could just pay 60 up front for 30 minutes like at V. Drink have been reasonable lately as opposed to why I stopped going to Blaze where a girl asked me to buy her a drink, she ordered a shot of casamigos, and the waitress came back $17.17 for a fucking single shot of tequila gtfoh that was my last time going to Blaze.It was $45 for 15 mins last time went. Also majority of people here visited Wax at night based on reviews and the fact the Cubans only worked night $20 entry, so that's $65 if you find a way around paying for parking. V $10 entry and $60 VIP so $70 for 30 mins compared to $65 for 15 mins.

Just pointing out why it just didn't make sense to go to Wax lately. Also they did start getting so nice talent near the end of last year, but prices were all over the place. Dancers were trying to charge $10 on the floor and $20 for topless VIP. No idea who was agreeing to it but how confident they were tells me they were making enough.

Sure you could get management involved and get a $5 dance from them, but why go through the trouble instead of finding another dancer. Or in most cases another club.

If VIP is $30 now and money invested in front VIP maybe I’ll stop by next week.

JoggingPants
10-10-23, 12:23
It was $45 for 15 mins last time went. Also majority of people here visited Wax at night based on reviews and the fact the Cubans only worked night $20 entry, so that's $65 if you find a way around paying for parking. V $10 entry and $60 VIP so $70 for 30 mins compared to $65 for 15 mins.

Just pointing out why it just didn't make sense to go to Wax lately. Also they did start getting so nice talent near the end of last year, but prices were all over the place. Dancers were trying to charge $10 on the floor and $20 for topless VIP. No idea who was agreeing to it but how confident they were tells me they were making enough.

Sure you could get management involved and get a $5 dance from them, but why go through the trouble instead of finding another dancer. Or in most cases another club.

If VIP is $30 now and money invested in front VIP maybe Ill stop by next week.The front VIP still looks janky, they didn't invest in it. But I can confirm its 30 for 15. And right now until they get the liquor license thing fixed parking is free.

Parkway91
10-10-23, 13:02
Yeah I hear you about the condition of the up front VIP, it really is bad. They should have taken some of that Hennessey room money and put it up there. As far as the price, technically its the same as V. $30 for 15 minutes, you could just pay 60 up front for 30 minutes like at V. Drink have been reasonable lately as opposed to why I stopped going to Blaze where a girl asked me to buy her a drink, she ordered a shot of casamigos, and the waitress came back $17.17 for a fucking single shot of tequila gtfoh that was my last time going to Blaze.Yah, if you can find girls that want to do 15 X2, you can do that, but the girls I saw liked that shorter time window to maximize their time. I think Wax is worth a visit; I had a good time last week and got some good grinding dances from 2 nice AA dancers. One girl got really flakey because her man was coming soon but it happens. In contrast I went to PP Sunday and that visit was mostly a waste of time; luckily I only spent 40 bucks. I don't drink so doesn't bother me, but it does affect the traffic and girls ability to make $ and want to work there. If you guys see any latinas there, let me know asap LOL.

TimBuckTwo
10-10-23, 16:50
I'm going to go out on a limb here as wax is one of the last beacons of fun for the guys to give wax a visit if you can. I stopped by there Friday and they are kind of down bad. They haven't sorted the liquor license thing out, so the bar is closed. Water and Red bulls only. No charge for parking, cover fee was $10. There were still a decent amount of girls there to get dances from. One of the girls mentioned that she keeps her own drinks in her work bag in the locker room, so the girls are still maintaining a good mood. I suggest you bring your spirit of choice and chug in the car in the parking lot before going in. Lets support one of the last non "make it rain" clubs. They say that maybe Wednesday they will get their liquor license back, but maybe not.South Fulton is Run by Feminist Women. And whenever women own or have authority over anything in this industry it usually gets ruined.

Example: Blondie.

PlaynAtl
10-10-23, 20:22
I haven't been by there in years. I went by recently, and it is now very obvious that extras and takeout are off the menu. I will say that I got a few okay dances from some white spinners, and a couple of them trying to get me to VIP. Once quotes 260 plus a 60 tip for 30?! When I declined, I asked her for a couple of dances, and she turned it down and just walked off! I ended up getting a few dances at the bar while enjoying the girls on stage.

Unlike the old days, not even a hint of any of them being open to anything outside the club.

Wleakr
10-11-23, 21:43
Stopped at Blaze around 5 pm today (Wednesday). Light rain this evening and a relatively light crowd. Maybe around 25 girls though. Danced with someone new to me with apple bottom tatted on her lower back. Real cool chick and gave me a LOT of mileage on a budget. I didn't notice anything odd or different at Blaze. Girls were grinding, bottoms were off, including the chick I had.

When she was done, 2 other chicks approached, including that really tiny, slim, cute chick. Her name might be Tiny? She just misses the cutoff of being an official little person (midget). LOL! I passed on both and took off for Pinups, since I didn't see NY or any other phat azz to keep me there.

I did notice that chick that sells the dancer outfits in Blaze had a sign up that said all her outfits must go, so appears she's closing up shop soon. No one was using VIP rooms.

When I arrived at Pinups (first time going on Wednesday, as was only open Thurs-Sun previous), I could tell from the parking lot that it was slow as all heck. But had to see for myself the new Pinups. Got in around 6:30 pm and paid OG lady $5 for cover.

Maybe around 6-7 chicks and only about 3 dudes. Chicks were making beelines my way as soon as I got to the main area. Danced with a brown big titty, no azz chick after she gave me the answer I wanted when I asked how much were her dances ($5). Turned down a chocolate big booty chick next after she gave me the answer I didn't want to the same question ($10).

The middle area was closed off. The VIP area was open and they did remodel those. They will let you go into the area still if you want to play pool.

For the most part, place looks the same. New carpet with "Slick Vic entertainment" written into it and few renovations here and there. I'm going to go again for dayshift on Friday to get a better feel for mileage.

HeywoodDJ
10-11-23, 23:40
I haven't been by there in years. I went by recently, and it is now very obvious that extras and takeout are off the menu. I will say that I got a few okay dances from some white spinners, and a couple of them trying to get me to VIP. Once quotes 260 plus a 60 tip for 30?! When I declined, I asked her for a couple of dances, and she turned it down and just walked off! I ended up getting a few dances at the bar while enjoying the girls on stage.

Unlike the old days, not even a hint of any of them being open to anything outside the club.I hear about the golden age of PP, the Follies, and all the clubs in general and am jealous. Even shortly prepandemic it sounds like most was pretty fun and reliable. I didn't start clubs until last year but have been in ATL since 2018 & it sounds like stingy places like PP and TT were reliable even among the Golden P Syndrome girls.

When I go to a club I'm in a horned up mood, so the standard PP dance where she might lean but not sit during a lapdance, or the TT DJ yelling No Touching every 20 min making it awkward despite everyone knowing action just needs $. Neither is worse the VIP tax. At PP I had the closest 10/10 girl in VIP, dance was topless full grope but other than the novelty of my 1st PP VIP I'd never do VIP at PP or TT again.

RondaColdSon
10-12-23, 02:26
I hear about the golden age of PP, the Follies, and all the clubs in general and am jealous. Even shortly prepandemic it sounds like most was pretty fun and reliable. I didn't start clubs until last year but have been in ATL since 2018 & it sounds like stingy places like PP and TT were reliable even among the Golden P Syndrome girls.

When I go to a club I'm in a horned up mood, so the standard PP dance where she might lean but not sit during a lapdance, or the TT DJ yelling No Touching every 20 min making it awkward despite everyone knowing action just needs $. Neither is worse the VIP tax. At PP I had the closest 10/10 girl in VIP, dance was topless full grope but other than the novelty of my 1st PP VIP I'd never do VIP at PP or TT again.Follies was $152 for CFS with PP level dancers. I have seen a few Follies dancers become 1%-0. 1% onlyfan girls now. COVID really fucked over strip clubs in Atlanta. Closest thing I can get to Follies is Booby Trap dancer quality wise but it is 3-5 x the price with way more floor rules.

Machintosh
10-12-23, 08:21
Stopped at Blaze around 5 pm today (Wednesday). Light rain this evening and a relatively light crowd. Maybe around 25 girls though. Danced with someone new to me with apple bottom tatted on her lower back. Real cool chick and gave me a LOT of mileage on a budget. I didn't notice anything odd or different at Blaze. Girls were grinding, bottoms were off, including the chick I had.

When she was done, 2 other chicks approached, including that really tiny, slim, cute chick. Her name might be Tiny? She just misses the cutoff of being an official little person (midget). LOL! I passed on both and took off for Pinups, since I didn't see NY or any other phat azz to keep me there.

I did notice that chick that sells the dancer outfits in Blaze had a sign up that said all her outfits must go, so appears she's closing up shop soon. No one was using VIP rooms.

When I arrived at Pinups (first time going on Wednesday, as was only open Thurs-Sun previous), I could tell from the parking lot that it was slow as all heck. But had to see for myself the new Pinups. Got in around 6:30 pm and paid OG lady $5 for cover.

Maybe around 6-7 chicks and only about 3 dudes. Chicks were making beelines my way as soon as I got to the main area. Danced with a brown big titty, no azz chick after she gave me the answer I wanted when I asked how much were her dances ($5). Turned down a chocolate big booty chick next after she gave me the answer I didn't want to the same question ($10).

The middle area was closed off. The VIP area was open and they did remodel those. They will let you go into the area still if you want to play pool.

For the most part, place looks the same. New carpet with "Slick Vic entertainment" written into it and few renovations here and there. I'm going to go again for dayshift on Friday to get a better feel for mileage.Great report. I guess the day I went was just off.

Mr Atlanta
10-13-23, 14:08
Anybody got any info on this club call Tease on Cheshire Bridge Rd?

RondaColdSon
10-13-23, 22:21
Anybody got any info on this club call Tease on Cheshire Bridge Rd?Do you mean Allure?

Mr Atlanta
10-13-23, 22:23
Do you mean Allure?No it's call Tease.

PlaynAtl
10-14-23, 16:59
I hear about the golden age of PP, the Follies, and all the clubs in general and am jealous. Even shortly prepandemic it sounds like most was pretty fun and reliable. I didn't start clubs until last year but have been in ATL since 2018 & it sounds like stingy places like PP and TT were reliable even among the Golden P Syndrome girls.

When I go to a club I'm in a horned up mood, so the standard PP dance where she might lean but not sit during a lapdance, or the TT DJ yelling No Touching every 20 min making it awkward despite everyone knowing action just needs $. Neither is worse the VIP tax. At PP I had the closest 10/10 girl in VIP, dance was topless full grope but other than the novelty of my 1st PP VIP I'd never do VIP at PP or TT again.Actually, the two clubs that were closed down in Sandy Springs were where I had the best luck, back when those were open. Flashers was best for getting action in the club, and the other one (I can't remember the name) was great for "take out".

DooMama7
10-14-23, 17:24
Got a later flight in the early evening and thought about chilling at a club. Hopefully diamond, wax or V is open.

RandomGuy23
10-14-23, 17:43
Got a later flight in the early evening and thought about chilling at a club. Hopefully diamond, wax or V is open.Vivid is closed on Sundays as I believe all clubs in Fulton County are. Pink Pony is in Dekalb and open on Sundays, lots of air dances and VIP is a total waste of money. There are some pretty girls and it's a good place to watch football and enjoy the scenery.

RondaColdSon
10-14-23, 19:33
Got a later flight in the early evening and thought about chilling at a club. Hopefully diamond, wax or V is open.Blaze, Wax, Pinky Pony, Ace, Fannies.

Joesouncool
10-14-23, 20:14
Actually, the two clubs that were closed down in Sandy Springs were where I had the best luck, back when those were open. Flashers was best for getting action in the club, and the other one (I can't remember the name) was great for "take out".Definitely. Flashers was a whorehouse. I only made it there twice and itc was offered both times.

JoggingPants
10-14-23, 22:33
Got a later flight in the early evening and thought about chilling at a club. Hopefully diamond, wax or V is open.V is closed and wax doesn't open until 6 pm. If your going to be flying the best bet with proximity to airport will be club Blaze. Pinups is open but further away and the rest of the Sunday clubs you would be risking missing your flight.

Mr Atlanta
10-14-23, 22:49
Definitely. Flashers was a whorehouse. I only made it there twice and itc was offered both times.You talking Flashers that was on Metro back in the day?

Joesouncool
10-15-23, 12:33
You talking Flashers that was on Metro back in the day?Flashers in sandy springs on Roswell rd. I don't know, or remember, where it was before. It is hard to remember which club was which from a long time ago. This flashers on sandy springs, I remember it in 2000 and I remember it in 2008. I really remember the 2008 trip. Tall blonde redneck girl told me she'd do itc in the VIP or otc. I politely declined.

Focker 2
10-15-23, 20:43
Actually, the two clubs that were closed down in Sandy Springs were where I had the best luck, back when those were open. Flashers was best for getting action in the club, and the other one (I can't remember the name) was great for "take out".Was it main stage?

Rec1221
10-15-23, 21:06
Was it main stage?Probably Mardi Gras.

BobeSugar
10-16-23, 01:39
Visited PP Sunday evening. Very busy and lots of girls, but not the best talent. I think Sunday day shift has better talent. Didn't stay long. Lots of customers though.

NewDude
10-16-23, 09:58
V is closed and wax doesn't open until 6 pm. If your going to be flying the best bet with proximity to airport will be club Blaze. Pinups is open but further away and the rest of the Sunday clubs you would be risking missing your flight.Did wax change their hours? They've always been open at 1 pm. I think their official open time is 11 am.

Wleakr
10-16-23, 10:11
Did wax change their hours? They've always been open at 1 pm. I think their official open time is 11 am.It's part of the Wax crackdown. They open at 6 pm now and they don't charge cover at that time. Not sure when the charge starts, but it's $10 at night.

They actually have this handwritten sign on the door that says "Closed for cleaning. Open at 6 pm". I actually did come by prior, and it was definitely closed.

No alcohol sales. Only water and red bull. Lot fewer customers and dancers.

RondaColdSon
10-16-23, 11:45
It's part of the Wax crackdown. They open at 6 pm now and they don't charge cover at that time. Not sure when the charge starts, but it's $10 at night.

They actually have this handwritten sign on the door that says "Closed for cleaning. Open at 6 pm". I actually did come by prior, and it was definitely closed.

No alcohol sales. Only water and red bull. Lot fewer customers and dancers.I thought you could do beer and wine without a liquor license. Either way with these hours and no alcohol, no nudity, sounds like they are closing pretty soon. Since they are not serving alcohol I figured they'd try to focus on dayshift more.

Atlantaasian
10-16-23, 12:51
I thought you could do beer and wine without a liquor license. Either way with these hours and no alcohol, no nudity, sounds like they are closing pretty soon. Since they are not serving alcohol I figured they'd try to focus on dayshift more.There are actually two separate licenses. I own a restaurant so I know. You have to obtain a beer and wine license and then a separate liquor license. Can't server any type of alcohol without having the license. Real bummer.

Parkway91
10-16-23, 13:32
Visited PP Sunday evening. Very busy and lots of girls, but not the best talent. I think Sunday day shift has better talent. Didn't stay long. Lots of customers though.I went 2 weeks ago at 7 pm on Sunday. I also noticed a drop in talent. Maybe there more talent on Sunday dayshift w / guys there watching prime-time NFL.

ThatDude504
10-16-23, 20:12
I haven't been to a sc in a while and want to check out blaze again but saw that they're cracking down on the DO dances. Anybody know if NY or similar dancers still work there? Also anybody know some good after hour spots to get the DO dances preferably on the southside?

NewDude
10-17-23, 18:30
It's part of the Wax crackdown. They open at 6 pm now and they don't charge cover at that time. Not sure when the charge starts, but it's $10 at night.

No alcohol sales. Only water and red bull. Lot fewer customers and dancers.I wish I had gotten more numbers. I wonder where those that migrate will go. I be hitting some up this Sunday to see the current status. I did notice all ball announced the day shift is back in action a few weeks ago.

How long has this been going on? I was there a month at most ago, and I definitely bought liquor. I can't remember if it was before 6 though.

JoggingPants
10-17-23, 20:56
I wish I had gotten more numbers. I wonder where those that migrate will go. I be hitting some up this Sunday to see the current status. I did notice all ball announced the day shift is back in action a few weeks ago.

How long has this been going on? I was there a month at most ago, and I definitely bought liquor. I can't remember if it was before 6 though.Bruh go back through my posts. I've been telling why'all this was happening. The 6 pm no liquor is only about 2 weeks now, but you can sort of byob / smoke. But supposedly the fight for the license is ongoing so it's not completely over yet. There's still fun to be had at wax, just later and more sober. The usual drunk girls are a less fun though sober. I never was able to find all ball location. I'll have to try again. It might be easier to find in the daytime. When does their day shift start?

JoggingPants
10-17-23, 21:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Parkway91
10-17-23, 22:07
I wish I had gotten more numbers. I wonder where those that migrate will go. I be hitting some up this Sunday to see the current status. I did notice all ball announced the day shift is back in action a few weeks ago.

How long has this been going on? I was there a month at most ago, and I definitely bought liquor. I can't remember if it was before 6 though.I've hit the after 8 pm shift on weekends at V lately, and some of the AA girls I see look like they may have come from Wax. I'm not sure where else girls could go if they don't have a license.

NewDude
10-18-23, 00:44
Bruh go back through my posts. I've been telling why'all this was happening. The 6 pm no liquor is only about 2 weeks now, but you can sort of byob / smoke. But supposedly the fight for the license is ongoing so it's not completely over yet. There's still fun to be had at wax, just later and more sober. The usual drunk girls are a less fun though sober. I never was able to find all ball location. I'll have to try again. It might be easier to find in the daytime. When does their day shift start?I quit going to all ball due to the atmosphere and crowd. I just see. A random insta post because I'm still following. My last time there, I seen two fights with the bartender (female) jumping in both and being way to aggressive. It's honestly not my type of crowd. I much more comfortable with older people with shit to lose. The only thing I want in a club to be young is the 304's.

Just Dreaming
10-18-23, 16:50
Been out the SC scene a hot minute but used to frequent Follies, Blase and Pinups. Which one you suggest for most mileage? From what I hear. Club V?

NewDude
10-18-23, 17:52
Bruh go back through my posts. I've been telling why'all this was happening. The 6 pm no liquor is only about 2 weeks now, but you can sort of byob / smoke. But supposedly the fight for the license is ongoing so it's not completely over yet. There's still fun to be had at wax, just later and more sober. The usual drunk girls are a less fun though sober. I never was able to find all ball location. I'll have to try again. It might be easier to find in the daytime. When does their day shift start?When you were mentioning the liquor stuff I was going and everything seemed normal. I also don't pay attention to anything that seems like heresay on here because most just talk shit and have no idea WTF they're talking about. Thanks for the info though.

JoggingPants
10-19-23, 05:21
When you were mentioning the liquor stuff I was going and everything seemed normal. I also don't pay attention to anything that seems like heresay on here because most just talk shit and have no idea WTF they're talking about. Thanks for the info though.Well there you go. You probably don't actually talk to the staff. I said in my posts that it was ongoing and "coming" when I first reported the liquor license issue, so to those who don't talk to the staff everything would seem normal.

AthenSunGuy
10-20-23, 19:50
Wife and I are coming down to Atlanta. We are looking for a strip club that is couple friendly and has pool tables. She likes to play pool in short skirts and open tops. Any suggestions?

BobeSugar
10-20-23, 22:48
Wife and I are coming down to Atlanta. We are looking for a strip club that is couple friendly and has pool tables. She likes to play pool in short skirts and open tops. Any suggestions?I have two suggestions for you: pink pony and cheetah. Neither had a pool table though. Cheetah is an upscale club and you can see a lot of couples there. Pony is also couple friendly. Both clubs have lots of beautiful girls and nice drink selections. I think club Wax has a pool table, but I wouldn't call it couple friendly. Enjoy your stay in Atlanta. It's a beautiful city. Cheetah has a great restaurant inside, high quality food. Pony also serves food, but more like s. Food. So stick to drinks in pony.

OutsideProof
10-21-23, 15:08
Club blaze is not top tier of clubs but offers ok food, drinks, couple friendly, and has pool tables.

I have not been in a few months so current opinion on dancers and crowd.

I have two suggestions for you: pink pony and cheetah. Neither had a pool table though. Cheetah is an upscale club and you can see a lot of couples there. Pony is also couple friendly. Both clubs have lots of beautiful girls and nice drink selections. I think club Wax has a pool table, but I wouldn't call it couple friendly. Enjoy your stay in Atlanta. It's a beautiful city. Cheetah has a great restaurant inside, high quality food. Pony also serves food, but more like s. Food. So stick to drinks in pony.

PlaynAtl
10-21-23, 17:58
Was it main stage?Yep, that was it.

NewDude
10-22-23, 23:03
Wife and I are coming down to Atlanta. We are looking for a strip club that is couple friendly and has pool tables. She likes to play pool in short skirts and open tops. Any suggestions?Gold rush would be my choice. Only decent club with pool tables.

Wleakr
10-23-23, 10:31
Went to Wax on nights, Wednesday, Thurs and Fri (10-12 through 15th). As mentioned by board, there is no liquor to be had right now. The dude taking money makes sure to mention that fact before you even hand him anything. One of the positives of that is they are charging $10 at night right now for cover.

The negative is there are fewer patrons and dancers, but I felt there were enough dancers to make it worth going. Surprisingly, Friday seemed to have fewer dancers than Wed or Thurs.

I recall a chocolate big booty chick that wouldn't leave me be once she realized I had money to spend. More on her later. Another chick that went by Kim that was cool as shit and knew exactly how to get that dick. And finally a phat booty brown chick goes by Sosa I think. Sosa ended up fishing my dick out, applying some type of lotion and stroking me off to the sweet sounds of ghetto rap! Been awhile since I had a handy to completion at the bar. But her technique was slow and smooth and in tune with the music. Pretty sure she's an expert dick handler!

Another positive is nobody is really looking around security-wise or trying to enforce anything like before, so now is the time to get your freak on the main floor, if you're that type.

That Thursday on dayshift, I saw the chocolate big booty chick from Wax the previous night at Ace of Clubs. With her present, this visit was probably my best there in a really long time. She was more willing to get more "touchy" at Ace than she was at Wax. I still wouldn't recommend anyone go out of there way to come here, but they do have some talent that could be worth it if you're in the area anyway. This was how I found out that Wax was closed until 6 pm.

I did get back to Pinups on Friday dayshift. Way better than the Wednesday I went, but still no where near the same anount of girls as before on a Friday. Maybe about 10-12? And in a spot the size of Pinups that feels pretty empty. The middle and pool table areas were open and the lighting was dim in the main area (just how I like it! Got some dances from a chick named Purpose, nothing freaky but good grind. The vibe was actually not bad. Security was light. Girls were giving good grinds. None of that "don't move the chair" business like before. Just not a lot of patrons or dancers right now. There are chicks that want $10, so the first thing to do is check how much for anyone asking for a dance. Of the 4 or 5 that I danced with, only 1 charged 10. I left after about 1. 5 hours and went to Blaze. Actually saw one my fav big booty chicks that was at Pinups giving Blaze a try. She was complaining because the Blaze drive is way out of her way plus she doesn't like tight space in Blaze compared to Pinups.

Some miscellaneous notes.

Only water and red bull at Wax on my visit. I always liquor up beforehand anyway, so no change to my mo!

Passed by Rain and they have a sign up that says free cover and drink specials from 1-7 pm. Wasn't enough to make me want go in though.

Fannies is still open. Ace of Clubs open and still serves alcohol. Seems like Wax is the main one getting kicked in the pants.

Did not see NY on any of my Blaze runs.

Oh! Forgot to mention. My Friday night at Wax (or maybe Thrusday? A dude just straight fell out! Dropped to the floor! I don't know what happened. Stayed out for a few minutes, then came back conscious but still dazed. Manager called the medics and they ran him out to be checked. Just never know when or where something like that can happen. Hopefully, dude was ok.

Parkway91
10-23-23, 13:07
Went to Wax on nights, Wednesday, Thurs and Fri (10-12 through 15th). As mentioned by board, there is no liquor to be had right now. The dude taking money makes sure to mention that fact before you even hand him anything. One of the positives of that is they are charging $10 at night right now for cover.

The negative is there are fewer patrons and dancers, but I felt there were enough dancers to make it worth going. Surprisingly, Friday seemed to have fewer dancers than Wed or Thurs.

I recall a chocolate big booty chick that wouldn't leave me be once she realized I had money to spend. More on her later. Another chick that went by Kim that was cool as shit and knew exactly how to get that dick. And finally a phat booty brown chick goes by Sosa I think. Sosa ended up fishing my dick out, applying some type of lotion and stroking me off to the sweet sounds of ghetto rap! Been awhile since I had a handy to completion at the bar. But her technique was slow and smooth and in tune with the music. Pretty sure she's an expert dick handler!

Another positive is nobody is really looking around security-wise or trying to enforce anything like before, so now is the time to get your freak on the main floor, if you're that type.

That Thursday on dayshift, I saw the chocolate big booty chick from Wax the previous night at Ace of Clubs. With her present, this visit was probably my best there in a really long time. She was more willing to get more "touchy" at Ace than she was at Wax. I still wouldn't recommend anyone go out of there way to come here, but they do have some talent that could be worth it if you're in the area anyway. This was how I found out that Wax was closed until 6 pm.

I did get back to Pinups on Friday dayshift. Way better than the Wednesday I went, but still no where near the same anount of girls as before on a Friday. Maybe about 10-12? And in a spot the size of Pinups that feels pretty empty. The middle and pool table areas were open and the lighting was dim in the main area (just how I like it! Got some dances from a chick named Purpose, nothing freaky but good grind. The vibe was actually not bad. Security was light. Girls were giving good grinds. None of that "don't move the chair" business like before. Just not a lot of patrons or dancers right now. There are chicks that want $10, so the first thing to do is check how much for anyone asking for a dance. Of the 4 or 5 that I danced with, only 1 charged 10. I left after about 1. 5 hours and went to Blaze. Actually saw one my fav big booty chicks that was at Pinups giving Blaze a try. She was complaining because the Blaze drive is way out of her way plus she doesn't like tight space in Blaze compared to Pinups.

Some miscellaneous notes.

Only water and red bull at Wax on my visit. I always liquor up beforehand anyway, so no change to my mo!

Passed by Rain and they have a sign up that says free cover and drink specials from 1-7 pm. Wasn't enough to make me want go in though.

Fannies is still open. Ace of Clubs open and still serves alcohol. Seems like Wax is the main one getting kicked in the pants.

Did not see NY on any of my Blaze runs.

Oh! Forgot to mention. My Friday night at Wax (or maybe Thrusday? A dude just straight fell out! Dropped to the floor! I don't know what happened. Stayed out for a few minutes, then came back conscious but still dazed. Manager called the medics and they ran him out to be checked. Just never know when or where something like that can happen. Hopefully, dude was ok.Any sign of the Cubanas at Wax? I think they are gone. The manager guy said they would be back but they are MIA for me.

PennFun
10-23-23, 13:13
Been out the game awhile. This may be my return visit. Anybody booked her before?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/158437352

Wleakr
10-23-23, 13:28
Any sign of the Cubanas at Wax? I think they are gone. The manager guy said they would be back but they are MIA for me.None of the Cuban chicks were there on any of the nights I went. I was there that Wed, Thurs, Friday and briefly on Sunday.

Side note. My b-day is this week and will be hitting some spots tomorrow and Wednesday. I rarely go out on a Tuesday and not expecting much, but it only takes the right one to have a good time.

I want to be like these chicks and bring a birthday bag, going around the room begging "tip me, it's my b-day"! LOL! Or, even better, give me free lap dances!

NewDude
10-24-23, 13:29
On the other side of Old Nat there was a hole in the wall club called Knockouts. They started having dancers on poker nights which turned into almost every night. It was amateur dancers and was DO heaven. Me and a few other members on the board definitely have utilized the dark areas of the place. And judge me if you want but I've had plenty of BBFSCIP for very decent prices in this spot. It's not what you do it's how you do it. However recently they have closed down, renovated, and changed the name to temperature restaurant and lounge (TRL). From the looks of it they went the overhyped atlanta vibe route. Tons of pretty young waitresses, overpriced hooka, and more of a club atmosphere. The new dancers I saw online were more saddity type dancers. I.

Going to check the new spot out and keep you guys posted.What happened to this spot? Is it still the same?

RondaColdSon
10-24-23, 23:43
Seems that there is a new strip club that has replaced Goosebumps downtown. Has anyone been yet?

https://www.instagram.com/atlcandyland/

ILoveHo
10-25-23, 11:01
What is going on with the new pinup club run by oasis management?

Wleakr
10-25-23, 15:41
What is going on with the new pinup club run by oasis management?The club is reopened. It's not run by oasis. Search this thread for pinups for more info.

Mcsylv
10-26-23, 01:08
Which black clubs in ATL would be best to get some thin dancers for DO (and maybe DI) dances? Most of the reviews are by big booty lovers, not sure if it's 90% thic girls and I should just stick to V. Issue with V that I've read is that there's no DO dances or BBFS unless you find a unicorn. It's kinda funny that from Miami to Texas, the Latinas are the easiest to get FS from, but the hardest to get BBFS from. Contrast this with the white girls, where maybe it's harder to get to fuck one, but easier to fuck her bare if she allows fucking.

BobeSugar
10-26-23, 03:14
PP has lots of beautiful girls, I think even better than Cheetah. I would say the best talent in Atlanta is in PP. The problem is that these girls let their beauty get into their head. They expect you to spend money and do little to nothing in return. Once I got VIP from this gorgeous girl and not much happened, which is what I expected. I just wanted to spend some time with a really beautiful girl. I asked about meeting outside. She mentioned that she meets some older guys outside. So I asked: what do you do? Her response: we go shopping, he buys me expensive stuff and blah blah blah. So I said good for you. I guess there are lonely guys out there, especially older ones, who are willing to spend money just to have the company of a young, beautiful girl. But for me the return on that investment is negative. My philosophy in PP: go there, have couple of drinks, occasionally get VIP expecting not much, keep spending under a strict limit and finally hit the road jack.

Just wanted to share thoughts.

RondaColdSon
10-26-23, 22:31
PP has lots of beautiful girls, I think even better than Cheetah. I would say the best talent in Atlanta is in PP. The problem is that these girls let their beauty get into their head. They expect you to spend money and do little to nothing in return. Once I got VIP from this gorgeous girl and not much happened, which is what I expected. I just wanted to spend some time with a really beautiful girl. I asked about meeting outside. She mentioned that she meets some older guys outside. So I asked: what do you do? Her response: we go shopping, he buys me expensive stuff and blah blah blah. So I said good for you. I guess there are lonely guys out there, especially older ones, who are willing to spend money just to have the company of a young, beautiful girl. But for me the return on that investment is negative. My philosophy in PP: go there, have couple of drinks, occasionally get VIP expecting not much, keep spending under a strict limit and finally hit the road jack.

Just wanted to share thoughts.Yes there's a small population of PP girls that get older guys with money and a barely functioning dick to spend on them without wanting anything in return but that's extremely rare. A lot of them are in their 20's sucking 60+ year old dick claiming they aren't doing anything for the money. They tell customers they aren't doing anything in return to try to set up someone green.

If you're ever at PP around closing pay attention to some of the girls that are going to the back to change to their normal clothes. That regular she kept going back to all night is taking her home.

Parkway91
10-26-23, 22:56

Just wanted to share thoughts.For me PP is just a place to hang out. The pre-9 pm shift was really mediocre last 2 times I was there. I have seen some cute girls post 9 pm. To your point there was one dark skinned Asian w / a flat chest; the kind of slim long legs I like. I tipped her a bunch at the stage hoping to sway her over. She was coming but some older dude w / a pony tail snagged her and she knew him. She gave him some dances, but then just camped out with him the rest of the time I was there.

HeywoodDJ
10-27-23, 00:18

Just wanted to share thoughts.I didn't go to PP until a year into clubbing, finally broke the seal this summer and enjoyed the 1st 2-3 visits. Its strength to me is those 7-10 pm shifts before its busy and most girls will free up. I liked that dances are half the price of TT $20, and that girls were a little more talkative and friendly for 5 min before pushing dances (Usually had 5 or 6 girls each shift that were 8-9's to me. My last visit I had a 10, and I got her right when she checked in. Good enough convo, physically perfect so I figured I'd break the seal with my 1st VIP there. Nothing special besides full contact groping in the back for 2 hours. Exchanged numbers at end and was ghosted. By 10 pm her Sugar Daddy late 60's Buckhead finance retiree whos a big spender was bothering the check in girl to get my girl which was annoying but knew that he was about to drop $2 K to talk all nighrt and a soft HJ.

I'm sure some pro guys on the forum can finesse these girls for OTC / better service but I got disenfranchised with PP despite its ease, close proximity, and hot talent. Like Tattletales, I've relegated PP for those return trip home from early evening dates as a palate cleanser. Sub 1 hr / sub $150 is my limit at those places.

IAmNotGr8
10-27-23, 06:54
Can someone share the amt you pay during day shift and night shift (at the door and parking)?
Any convenient public parking near pp?
When does night shift start?

Its been a long while since I visited a strip club. I used to visit follies night shift and always use farmers market parking lot across the road, that allowed me to touch two extra titties for the money I take to club😜.

Parkway91
10-27-23, 14:22
Can someone share the amt you pay during day shift and night shift (at the door and parking)?

Its been a long while since I visited a strip club. I used to visit follies night shift and always use farmers market parking lot across the road, that allowed me to touch two extra titties for the money I take to club😜.If you park in the non-valet area it's $3 bucks. I think the night shift starts at 8 or 9 pm. The cover on a Sunday at 7 pm was $20 for me recently. There are some parking lots nearby but they are kind of dark and isolated.

NewDude
10-27-23, 22:25
None of the Cuban chicks were there on any of the nights I went. I was there that Wed, Thurs, Friday and briefly on Sunday.

Side note. My b-day is this week and will be hitting some spots tomorrow and Wednesday. I rarely go out on a Tuesday and not expecting much, but it only takes the right one to have a good time.

I want to be like these chicks and bring a birthday bag, going around the room begging "tip me, it's my b-day"! LOL! Or, even better, give me free lap dances!Wax is definitely as advertised with the old vets in house, and not many other new faces. A thin one named naijah?? Looked decent. Other than that numbers down with no alcohol. Bartender said they were annexed, and they have to apply for a new license. I'm guessing that's a wrap, as liquor licenses are the thing that prevent new clubs from opening. Hopefully the fact that their non nude, makes a difference. On another note, the hours are posted and aren't too bad. 6 pm - 3 am Mon.- Thur. Fri. Sun they're still 12 pm -3 am.

OutsideProof
10-29-23, 21:13
Just leaving wax.

No liquor from the bar but byod I hear and dancers might have supply.

15 or so dancers diff color and shapes and 7 patrons or so.

Parked on the fence for free. 10 bucks entry fee.

I didn't ask about the VIP room, my usual hang out spot.

The white bartender is thick nice and cute.

Spoke to a dancer from blaze I get dances from the past.

Decent time. Vibe was ok. Dj left so auto pilot on the sounds.

There is still fun to be had. I will update from a more participatory visit.

Wax is definitely as advertised with the old vets in house, and not many other new faces. A thin one named naijah?? Looked decent. Other than that numbers down with no alcohol. Bartender said they were annexed, and they have to apply for a new license. I'm guessing that's a wrap, as liquor licenses are the thing that prevent new clubs from opening. Hopefully the fact that their non nude, makes a difference. On another note, the hours are posted and aren't too bad. 6 pm - 3 am Mon.- Thur. Fri. Sun they're still 12 pm -3 am.

Parkway91
10-30-23, 23:09
Just leaving wax.

No liquor from the bar but byod I hear and dancers might have supply.

15 or so dancers diff color and shapes and 7 patrons or so.

Parked on the fence for free. 10 bucks entry fee.

I didn't ask about the VIP room, my usual hang out spot.

The white bartender is thick nice and cute.

Spoke to a dancer from blaze I get dances from the past.

Decent time. Vibe was ok. Dj left so auto pilot on the sounds.

There is still fun to be had. I will update from a more participatory visit.It sounds worth a trip if you're looking for some good dances. I've found the dances there to be quite good. You typically put your hands wherever you want unluck places like PP or TT. Sucks the DJ left, he was quite good and played a lot of good trap and hip / hip I had never heard. I'm assuming it's still all AA; was when I went about 6 weeks ago. I had a good time w / one dancer and got a few dances; she was cool but got an attitude as soon as her "bo" showed up.

BobeSugar
10-31-23, 07:23

Its been a long while since I visited a strip club. I used to visit follies night shift and always use farmers market parking lot across the road, that allowed me to touch two extra titties for the money I take to club😜.Parking and door fee: day shift is $5 no door fee and night shift is $5 plus 20 door fee.

There are office parking spots available nearby, but I wouldn't park there. Never seen anyone parking there. I guess you would be towed. Just pay $5.

Night shift starts at 7, but usually night shift girls arrive at 9 or 10.

Wleakr
11-02-23, 13:45
I did get out last week Tuesday and Wednesday. No expectations, as I always expect those days to be light on dancers, but still manged to have some fun.

After making my b-day trek up and down Stone Mountain, went to Pinups. Had slightly more dancers than I anticipated and the lighting was low, which is my preference. More patrons also. Cover was $5. Unfortunately, the chicks I wanted were scooped up and a few others were taking too long in the dressing room, so decided to bounce.

I will say that if the dancer numbers start to increase on dayshift again, Pinups is worth keeping tabs on. I was expecting a completely different club when this spot reopened, but other than some minor renovations, it doesn't feel much different and it even still has the same name! Just make sure you know in advance how much the dances are and you good. Doubt I'll ever do a nightshift here again, though.

Spent most of my time at Blaze across Tues and Wed and had some nice ones to keep me company. Also came back to Blaze for nightshift, which was $10 cover for Tues (but got in free) and was actually pleased with the number of dancers on hand. I don't do Blaze much on night shift, so didn't know what to expect. They had an amateur contest which was quite entertaining although only 3 girls was in the contest. The chick that won was dancing in what looked to be freaking tap dancer heels! LOL! She was getting it in, though. Supposedly, they do this every Tues night.

Tried to go Wax but come to find out they are closed all day on Tuesday with a new sign with hours as New dude spoke about. Good news is they expanded from just being open at 6 pm. Fri-Sun starts at noon and then 6 pm on the other days, except Tues.

So went back to Wax the next day and as mentioned previously, there is some good mileage to be had right now with the reduced staff not checking on things and the remaining dancers willing to do more to get that money!

While in the area that Wednesday, I noticed Ace of Club wasn't open at all for dayshift, but Fannies had a good crowd. You'll never catch me in there, though!

Also at some point on Tuesday, made time to stop in Rain and Seduction. No cover for either for their dayshift.

Rain was kinda sad. They had a couple chicks working and I decided to give one a shot for 2 songs ($10 dances). Wasn't worth it. She didn't even get naked. I didn't care. I just don't like how this club is designed.

But Seduction on the other hand was quite the opposite! There was actually a nice handful of chicks here and several made beelines my way to entertain. One chick, when asked how much her dances, gsve me the line of table is 5 and lap is 10 or vice versa. So I say give me your $5 dances and she provided good contact. Another chick then comes over and says she's not allowed to dance in the main area but can give me a massage in the VIP. She was all dressed in stripper attire, so this was strange to me. But I play along and asked the VIP cover, which she said was $45 and she made it a point to stress she would massage me "everywhere" plus dance for me. Not going to lie, I liked her look, but between not understanding why I could not get some dances out in the main area with her and not knowing exactly how much she was charging for a "massage", decided to pass.

Then the next chick comes up and was like "You remember me? Took me a second, but I did. A chick from Foxy Lady (Pleasers, too). OGs will know. The chick that whenever she dances, breaks out the sunglasses, so no one can see her eyes? Yeah. That chick works here! Added some pounds, so took a second to place her. I gave her some dances out of GP, as I try to patronize any chicks I knew from back in the day even if they wasn't a fav.

I'm leaving out a few things, but those were the main points. Still no NY sightings or cubans at Wax. All in all, it was a good b-day!

BigHatnoCattle
11-03-23, 17:16
I've never been and I'm thinking of going during the day shift on a M-T. They open at Noon. I've heard guys say that 3:30 - 7:30 is their sweet spot but I'd like to go before that. I definitely don't want to go after as I don't think I'm the typical customer there judging by the pics. I've made the mistake if going to a strip club too early before and don't want to drive all the way there only to be disappointed. Seeking some VIP / DO time and looking to go lunch time or a little after. Are girls even there yet at that time?

HeywoodDJ
11-03-23, 23:17
I've never been and I'm thinking of going during the day shift on a M-T. They open at Noon. I've heard guys say that 3:30 - 7:30 is their sweet spot but I'd like to go before that. I definitely don't want to go after as I don't think I'm the typical customer there judging by the pics. I've made the mistake if going to a strip club too early before and don't want to drive all the way there only to be disappointed. Seeking some VIP / DO time and looking to go lunch time or a little after. Are girls even there yet at that time?Did I hear somebody say V?? LOL.

During day shift its hard to look out of place unless you're being obnoxious, even then there's some obnoxious guys who are right at home (40's AA dude friggin barks like a dog as loud as possible during his favorite hype songs).

The demographics go from Bankhead hood dudes, Latino landscapers, post college bros, middle aged white guys, Asian businessmen. It's a good hobby as the day folks are there to enjoy. It's the night club crowd after 8 pm that begins to suck that has its bad apples and often girls tell me part of why they leave early (other than the night tax).

I rarely see a girl who only works 1 pm to 4 pm. The shortest I think are the 4 pm to 7 pm girls who absolutely crush or have a regular buy them all night. I think 430 pm is the sweet spot. You can get settled get an early sampling, if you get lucky at entry then perfect. But you have insurance policy as prime time 5-6 pm hits. By 7 pm it usually thins customers out and girls free up. The 7 pm girls can be a mixed bag. 1) they're distraction free and know exactly if they need to make more (more fun with you) or they hit their quota already (could be more fun since no pressure, or stingy bc they're not desperate). Also if you want VIP she's likely been ran through 2-3 x so not as hygienic, she could be tired, she could legit just want to go home like we all do near end of work, or be sore from being plowed all day.

DooMama7
11-04-23, 16:45
Did I hear somebody say V?? LOL.

During day shift its hard to look out of place unless you're being obnoxious, even then there's some obnoxious guys who are right at home (40's AA dude friggin barks like a dog as loud as possible during his favorite hype songs).

The demographics go from Bankhead hood dudes, Latino landscapers, post college bros, middle aged white guys, Asian businessmen. It's a good hobby as the day folks are there to enjoy. It's the night club crowd after 8 pm that begins to suck that has its bad apples and often girls tell me part of why they leave early (other than the night tax).

I rarely see a girl who only works 1 pm to 4 pm. The shortest I think are the 4 pm to 7 pm girls who absolutely crush or have a regular buy them all night. I think 430 pm is the sweet spot. You can get settled get an early sampling, if you get lucky at entry then perfect. But you have insurance policy as prime time 5-6 pm hits. By 7 pm it usually thins customers out and girls free up. The 7 pm girls can be a mixed bag. 1) they're distraction free and know exactly if they need to make more (more fun with you) or they hit their quota already (could be more fun since no pressure, or stingy bc they're not desperate). Also if you want VIP she's likely been ran through 2-3 x so not as hygienic, she could be tired, she could legit just want to go home like we all do near end of work, or be sore from being plowed all day.How would you proposition for a DI / DO dance?(where I'm from you do the nasty in the VIP but it seems ATL is different) so do you go into a dark corner and just vett and vibe with a chick to see what type of time she is on and what she will do?

How much are dances out front?

Does it make sense to arrive between 1-4 pm?

RondaColdSon
11-05-23, 00:19
I've never been and I'm thinking of going during the day shift on a M-T. They open at Noon. I've heard guys say that 3:30 - 7:30 is their sweet spot but I'd like to go before that. I definitely don't want to go after as I don't think I'm the typical customer there judging by the pics. I've made the mistake if going to a strip club too early before and don't want to drive all the way there only to be disappointed. Seeking some VIP / DO time and looking to go lunch time or a little after. Are girls even there yet at that time?1:30 pm sit in the back of the club that's not next to the restroom. You literally get to see each dancer as they come in and it should already by 3-4 cubans, AAs and a white girl there.

Also there are no waitresses walking up to you during that time.

AtlDawg
11-05-23, 00:24
There used to be a bunch of these on Buford Hwy 10 years or so ago. They've all migrated to Norcross and a few in Tucker of which, one is an actual after hour strip club. Keep at it, you're going to get into some of our last remaining jewels in this city.Where is the after hour latina strip club?

MooseGreely973
11-05-23, 17:50
Seems that there is a new strip club that has replaced Goosebumps downtown. Has anyone been yet?

https://www.instagram.com/atlcandyland/How is atlcandyland?

SimpSince1991
11-05-23, 19:05
Per speculation, but it's owned by rapper 2 chains. On Instagram they focus on gourmet food, and hookas. Seems like a place too be scene and see. Floss and stunt and throw money. I got a feeling if you ain't balling, you shouldn't bother. Girls be seeking ballers, Scrubs and bustas need not apply. . What sayz you?

Parkway91
11-05-23, 22:21
Where is the after hour latina strip club?That's a good question. I went back up and checked out El Noa Noa and Bannanas about 2 mos ago. Both were legit. Bannanas was a bit seedier but just kind of a dance club for Mexicans. I was the only gringo in the place. I'm going to get back that way at some point and hit Chaquitas and try to get some intel.

DarkHawk7223
11-06-23, 10:12
I've never been and I'm thinking of going during the day shift on a M-T. They open at Noon. I've heard guys say that 3:30 - 7:30 is their sweet spot but I'd like to go before that. I definitely don't want to go after as I don't think I'm the typical customer there judging by the pics. I've made the mistake if going to a strip club too early before and don't want to drive all the way there only to be disappointed. Seeking some VIP / DO time and looking to go lunch time or a little after. Are girls even there yet at that time?Was there last week at noon, started off kinda dead. By 1 pm it was full of ladies. Had two in VIP during that afternoon and very high mileage dances from 4 others.

BackShooter
11-06-23, 18:43
Does anybody remember the gold club? I'm sure several people do. I've been commuting up to Atlanta during the winter months for several years now. One of those times I happened on the gold club. The guy at the door told me it was a private club And I said great I'm glad I brought my friends Franklin Grant and Jackson so I had him Grant. He replied,I think you can go and I'm like nice. Once inside it was very interesting. I can't remember how much I dropped but I'm sure it was a reasonable amount. Kind of shame they closed it down.

After leaving the gold club, I made my way over to Johnny Rockets, actually, Johnny's Hideaway. I was briefly surprised at all the drunk realtors. Is that place still around? I remember pulling in the parking lot and counting all the exotics parked in the lot. Wound up meeting this lady she worked at Coldwell banker, real estate. She was definitely on the wild side. She wanted to go down to tattle tails. So I figured what the heck that place is small inside from what I remember. I will definitely have to get back up to Atlanta.

HeywoodDJ
11-08-23, 22:27
Was there last week at noon, started off kinda dead. By 1 pm it was full of ladies. Had two in VIP during that afternoon and very high mileage dances from 4 others.Early afternoon can be a jackpot for a couple reasons. It's quiet so less customer competition as well as if you don't like the party vibe later. The girls starting early are extra motivated to earn, either hoping to pull a long shift of high volume or they can't compete with the most popular girls who can afford stroll in after 4 pm. Also being early the girls are as fresh / showered as they can be. A girl can only take so many hours of drilling. It will cut into their enthusiasm, even my 2 fave VIP girls their performance lacks end of shift.

I usually get there after 630 pm as north ATL traffic is always ridiculously stupid. The benefit of going a little after peak time is at least you can scope out who's new on the roster, whereas early on you may never see the late arrivals. Around 7-8 pm there's a notable exodus of patrons. So there's the benefit of more attention on either shoulder. I think dances are better that late bc they usually have hit their target and can chill out, party a little more, conversation so a nice time to build rapport as they ride out the last hour of their shift. During peak time, unless you're a regular or keep the meter running then they're more likely to keep staring out for higher turnover customers.

I've cut back on my V trips (earlier this year I was splurging 2 VIPs a month), to now a visit every 2 months with intent just to stick to standard dances. I wish they'd get more new girls. The last new girl I had VIP with was back in March, everyone else I've enjoyed since last year. I feel like 5-6 new faces every few weeks would Jumpstart the scene. Granted it's good that V has a steady base that sets the tone for new girls.

Shout out to my favorite girls:

Alexondra-black hair huge BBL, light olive pale skin, early mid 30's, small lips, and nice soft Ds. Speaks English good. She's always incredibly sweet and high mileage by end of 1st dance. She used to be no VIP but I believe she might be opening VIP currently but she never pushed it onto me. I think she's perfect if you want to have a mellow floor sesh and condo.

Mia-Pornstar bodied Cuban, nice big well done fake tits, fit body tho getting a little thicker. Strong Cuban accent, might be brunette now and has a Marilyn Monroe mouth mole. High volume girl, will take care of you well in VIP. Usually high in demand where I just wait until end shift.

HomeRun17
11-09-23, 13:46
Yes, Johnny's Hideaway is still open and I know a dancer from Blaze that goes up there on Wed nights. I haven't been but on a early Sat after leaving Twin Peaks down the road. I am 55 and my parents used to go to Johnny's back in the day. Interesting place but I have never really been at nights since I am south of the airport and don't get that way much at night. Might have to make a trip.

Does anybody remember the gold club? I'm sure several people do. I've been commuting up to Atlanta during the winter months for several years now. One of those times I happened on the gold club. The guy at the door told me it was a private club And I said great I'm glad I brought my friends Franklin Grant and Jackson so I had him Grant. He replied,I think you can go and I'm like nice. Once inside it was very interesting. I can't remember how much I dropped but I'm sure it was a reasonable amount. Kind of shame they closed it down.

After leaving the gold club, I made my way over to Johnny Rockets, actually, Johnny's Hideaway. I was briefly surprised at all the drunk realtors. Is that place still around? I remember pulling in the parking lot and counting all the exotics parked in the lot. Wound up meeting this lady she worked at Coldwell banker, real estate. She was definitely on the wild side. She wanted to go down to tattle tails. So I figured what the heck that place is small inside from what I remember. I will definitely have to get back up to Atlanta.Yes, Johnny's Hideaway is still open and I know a dancer from Blaze that goes up there on Wed nights. I haven't been but on a early Sat after leaving Twin Peaks down the road. I am 55 and my parents used to go to Johnny's back in the day. Interesting place but I have never really been at nights since I am south of the airport and don't get that way much at night. Might have to make a trip.

SixInchPimp
11-09-23, 19:44
Ya boi was back on the scene the past week or so, here are my observations:

Blaze- Came through late day shift at 4. Free parking, free entry. Upstairs was sporadic, downstairs had the same deal with pool players and cats on DO row. Had to wait 15 minutes for a seat on DO row to open. While I wasn't required to go to VIP for any DO dances but $5* DO dances weren't guaranteed. More girls flat out said "no, they don't do that. " All of the "Nos" were from newer ladies. Got DO dances from 3 dancers. 1st girl kept* covering with my shirt instead of hiding it in between those cheeks (which defeats the purpose). Got 4 dances ($20) and moved on. Next girls was with it but wanted 10 a dance, which was cool. I stopped at 8 dances as she was more so, sitting and grinding, instead of in-between the cheeks. I normally wouldn't trip but a brother uncut and that became a bit uncomfortable. Last girl was fine with in-between dances. She did a good job and had this thigh move. Slide on a rubber and popped after about 10-12 dances. I left afterwards.

Wax- Normally not a fan for wax dances, I used to fall through for a quick in & out nut in VIP. The no liquor made it much better for me. Way more room and only girls who are with the shits. Fell through at 8 on Sunday. Free parking, $10 entry. Decided to not do VIP and see what the dances were like. I sat at the back table under the VIP booth which was perfectly discreet for my liking. Got dances from 5 different girls. All went in my pants and pulled me out for fun. All either had enough ass to hide me between the cheeks or pulled panties to the side. Last girl pulled bottoms down a peek so I could have full access. She was giving me a HJ with her hand in-between her legs when I was about to blow. I told her to chill or I was going to nut. She then put me in. I thought it was CIP but it was CIP. Not a fan of BBFS but I didn't have time to slide on a rubber before I blew. Spent $260 in total, $120 for the last girl. Sidenote there's no BYOB. I tried to come in with a 6 pack and was denied. They were fine with me having a flask tho.

Seduction- Fell through at 1:30. Free parking and entry. They have $5 drink specials and half priced beers during day shift. This place is hit or miss with the DO dances. You legit have to get the 1st seat at the bar to get discreet DO dances. There's no other spot outside of VIP (where FS is available but I didn't inquire). Got a chocolate thick girl who was with the shits. After about 15 dances from her she asked if a had a rubber as I had some precum. I slide one on and popped after about five dances. $125 total with tip and a couple drinks for her.

As always, YMMV.

DooMama7
11-10-23, 14:17

Blaze- Came through late day shift at 4. Free parking, free entry. Upstairs was sporadic, downstairs had the same deal with pool players and cats on DO row. Had to wait 15 minutes for a seat on DO row to open. While I wasn't required to go to VIP for any DO dances but $5* DO dances weren't guaranteed. More girls flat out said "no, they don't do that. " All of the "Nos" were from newer ladies. Got DO dances from 3 dancers. 1st girl kept* covering with my shirt instead of hiding it in between those cheeks (which defeats the purpose). Got 4 dances ($20) and moved on. Next girls was with it but wanted 10 a dance, which was cool. I stopped at 8 dances as she was more so, sitting and grinding, instead of in-between the cheeks. I normally wouldn't trip but a brother uncut and that became a bit uncomfortable. Last girl was fine with in-between dances. She did a good job and had this thigh move. Slide on a rubber and popped after about 10-12 dances. I left afterwards.

Wax- Normally not a fan for wax dances, I used to fall through for a quick in & out nut in VIP. The no liquor made it much better for me. Way more room and only girls who are with the shits. Fell through at 8 on Sunday. Free parking, $10 entry. Decided to not do VIP and see what the dances were like. I sat at the back table under the VIP booth which was perfectly discreet for my liking. Got dances from 5 different girls. All went in my pants and pulled me out for fun. All either had enough ass to hide me between the cheeks or pulled panties to the side. Last girl pulled bottoms down a peek so I could have full access. She was giving me a HJ with her hand in-between her legs when I was about to blow. I told her to chill or I was going to nut. She then put me in. I thought it was CIP but it was CIP. Not a fan of BBFS but I didn't have time to slide on a rubber before I blew. Spent $260 in total, $120 for the last girl. Sidenote there's no BYOB. I tried to come in with a 6 pack and was denied. They were fine with me having a flask tho.

Seduction- Fell through at 1:30. Free parking and entry. They have $5 drink specials and half priced beers during day shift. This place is hit or miss with the DO dances. You legit have to get the 1st seat at the bar to get discreet DO dances. There's no other spot outside of VIP (where FS is available but I didn't inquire). Got a chocolate thick girl who was with the shits. After about 15 dances from her she asked if a had a rubber as I had some precum. I slide one on and popped after about five dances. $125 total with tip and a couple drinks for her.

As always, YMMV.Sent you a PM.

Wleakr
11-10-23, 15:51

Blaze- Wax - Seductions

As always, YMMV.The Pimp is back!

Yeah, the girls in Wax have been unleashed as of late. In the short term, I think it's great and the time is now for those looking to get their freak on for the cheap, particularly on the main floor. Since Wax has cut costs by reducing staff, including security, girls can pretty much do whatever they want without worry of getting caught.

In the long run, not sure how long the club can survive without serving liquor and I feel it could close unexpectantly for good at any time. But until then, most chicks (not all) are doing a little extra to hold a customers attention!

PureFunAndPlay
11-11-23, 12:45
Following PIMPs info. Went to seduction at dayshift.

The couch area is great for DOs and more with right chick. Trust me. Had p and a action with fingers for some time. I could have popped one on and did the work but no cover.

I will see next time.

Tall chuck and light skin.

The waitress with the phat ass has a soft ass. She is cool.

Wax- Normally not a fan for wax dances, I used to fall through for a quick in & out nut in VIP. The no liquor made it much better for me. Way more room and only girls who are with the shits. Fell through at 8 on Sunday. Free parking, $10 entry. Decided to not do VIP and see what the dances were like. I sat at the back table under the VIP booth which was perfectly discreet for my liking. Got dances from 5 different girls. All went in my pants and pulled me out for fun. All either had enough ass to hide me between the cheeks or pulled panties to the side. Last girl pulled bottoms down a peek so I could have full access. She was giving me a HJ with her hand in-between her legs when I was about to blow. I told her to chill or I was going to nut. She then put me in. I thought it was CIP but it was CIP. Not a fan of BBFS but I didn't have time to slide on a rubber before I blew. Spent $260 in total, $120 for the last girl. Sidenote there's no BYOB. I tried to come in with a 6 pack and was denied. They were fine with me having a flask tho..

JMAbacus
11-12-23, 15:06
No time to get down to V and park in the muddy field so I opted for the easier access and short drive to Strokers. Arrived around 3. Maybe 15 customers and 6-8 dancers. DJ has mostly given up yelling as there were no dancers performing on the stage. They have added a TV in front of the bar and that seemed to draw a good bit of attention. About 2 of the 6 dancers were attractive but were either busy with a customer or busy socializing with other dancers. Basically dead. I left after roughly 30 minutes and none of the famous low mileage dances.

So on to my first visit to the highly anticipated Pin Ups now open 7 days per week! This was a huge nothing burger. The parking lot was mostly empty at 4:00. Maybe 9 or 10 customers. A grand total of 6 dancers. The only one of interest was s slender lady that was locked down in a dark corner for at least 30 minutes. Never got a good look at her because she was wrapped around a customer. $5 cover. I asked the lady at the front desk about dance prices. It's $5 per dance she told me. So, the "remodel" has been described on the board. They moved the pool tables to the large room with the main stage. They added a few low top tables down by the pool tables. Middle room mostly unchanged and available. Room to the right is now VIP only with the small booths available inside the VIP area. I did not ask about price since there were virtually no decent looking dancers available. "Security" was busy most of the time sitting in his car out front. He did pat me down when I entered. Had some real nice big screen TV's mounted behind the DJ with 3 ballgames being shown. The current DJ had mercifully turned down the volume. I was the only patron that tipped the one fat lady that was brave enough to get on stage. I would give her a 3. Had a couple ladies approach me for dances. Told the first one I was waiting for a smaller lady to free up. Told the second one the same thing but she wanted to talk bit more so we did the 30 second intro. To kill time I was going to give here some mercy dances as there were no other interested customers. Just some game watchers and pool players. Said her name was Seven. Good solid 6. So I said OK. I can give you a few dances. It's $5 per dance correct? She seemed confused and said it's $5 per song. Ah, OK. Never mind. Have a nice day. I've only had maybe a thousand dances from 250 women. First one that could not articulate the price of dance. A bit bewildered, I relayed my experience to someone sitting at the bar. He said it's $5 per dance and 1 song is 1 dance. I think she is new at this. That's likely my last visit to Pin Ups. They must do one hell of a night shift because they were not covering the power bill during my brief visit. The venue is decent, the location sucks and is now surrounded by road construction. And they don't have any attractive dancers. Bounced around 5 PM and headed back north for a SB date in Buford. Trying to pull OTC from these two spots on day shift is not what is was even a year ago. As always, YMMV.

RondaColdSon
11-12-23, 18:06
Said her name was Seven. Good solid 6. So I said OK. I can give you a few dances. It's $5 per dance correct? She seemed confused and said it's $5 per song. Ah, OK. Never mind. Have a nice day. I've only had maybe a thousand dances from 250 women. First one that could not articulate the price of dance. A bit bewildered, I relayed my experience to someone sitting at the bar. He said it's $5 per dance and 1 song is 1 dance. I think she is new at this.It is possible she is new to Atlanta. Some cities you pay $30-$40 per dance which is generally 5 mins, 2 dances 10 mins for $100 and then goes on from there and the girl only gets 40%! Also a $10-$20 fee for each time you go in the back which is the only place you can get lap dances. Pricing is weird outside of Houston, Atlanta, Miami and Detroit.

Wleakr
11-12-23, 19:43
That's likely my last visit to Pin Ups. They must do one hell of a night shift because they were not covering the power bill during my brief visit. The venue is decent, the location sucks and is now surrounded by road construction. And they don't have any attractive dancers. Bounced around 5 PM and headed back north for a SB date in Buford. Trying to pull OTC from these two spots on day shift is not what is was even a year ago. As always, YMMV.Saturdays were slow at Pinups dayshift even before the change in management. I normally avoid most clubs on Saturday, but, of course, Vivide appears to be an exception for dancers willing to work that day.

So the moved the pool tables to the main area? I remember when that was where they were a long ways back.

BobeSugar
11-14-23, 07:30
Went to Cheetah on Saturday day shift and then evening shift. Day shift girls are lower quality. Evening shift girls are better quality. I didn't find the girls I was looking for, so just hang out and had drinks. Didn't even bother getting air dance. Overall, a mediocre experience.

RondaColdSon
11-14-23, 14:28
I was in the area of Wax, but since the Cubans aren't working I decided to go to Fannies around 6 pm yesterday. To my surprise there were a couple of petite white girls there that weren't sitting around regulars shockingly. They did push for VIP and even mentioned OTC, but something about them gave a bad vibe. They were looking around a lot in conversation and while dancing, but it could have just been to look for new customers that came in for VIP.

Dance wise not bad, but nothing amazing either. If you're looking for a petite college girl spinner then Fannies has them. Said they have been dancing there for like 3 months.

OutsideProof
11-14-23, 15:36
You are okay; depends what you are looking for. It has somethings. You can get OTC / UTC in the dark areas with the right or tipsy dancer. The VIP I never get it is GPS on steroids but they its all the right dancer at the right time.

I was in the area of Wax, but since the Cubans aren't working I decided to go to Fannies around 6 pm yesterday. To my surprise there were a couple of petite white girls there that weren't sitting around regulars shockingly. They did push for VIP and even mentioned OTC, but something about them gave a bad vibe. They were looking around a lot in conversation and while dancing, but it could have just been to look for new customers that came in for VIP.

Dance wise not bad, but nothing amazing either. If you're looking for a petite college girl spinner then Fannies has them. Said they have been dancing there for like 3 months.

Parkway91
11-14-23, 23:12

Dance wise not bad, but nothing amazing either. If you're looking for a petite college girl spinner then Fannies has them. Said they have been dancing there for like 3 months.It's good to hear something good about Fannies. Long ago (circa 2009) they had a lot hot AA dancers there. I think I had heard they were on city of South Fulton's radar so we'll see.

Mr Atlanta
11-18-23, 09:43
Say is Ace of Clubs still open on Fulton Industrial?

I pass by there last night around 7 pm no cars were in the parking lot it was a ghost town.

Are they still open on Fulton Industrial or did they move to another location?

Thanks.

Wleakr
11-18-23, 13:26
Say is Ace of Clubs still open on Fulton Industrial?

I pass by there last night around 7 pm no cars were in the parking lot it was a ghost town.

Are they still open on Fulton Industrial or did they move to another location?

Thanks.Still open, but it is closed sometimes on dayshift. They only have minimum staffing on days, so that may be why they do that. If those few can't work, no reason to be open.

NewDude
11-18-23, 18:12
Been seeing some new faces, so I guess board members are starting to take heed. Anyways, checked it out recently and talent was meh, but there were a few freaks around, not an overly large amount. Met one from PR that said her name was venom, definitely a strong 8-8. 5. , dances weren't at the level I want, but we were front center in the club. Hoping I can catch her on perv row soon. Was told that all clubs around wax lost liquor. Can anyone confirm?

Mr Atlanta
11-18-23, 19:31
Been seeing some new faces, so I guess board members are starting to take heed. Anyways, checked it out recently and talent was meh, but there were a few freaks around, not an overly large amount. Met one from PR that said her name was venom, definitely a strong 8-8. 5. , dances weren't at the level I want, but we were front center in the club. Hoping I can catch her on perv row soon. Was told that all clubs around wax lost liquor. Can anyone confirm?Yea I heard that also.

Mr Atlanta
11-18-23, 19:32
Still open, but it is closed sometimes on dayshift. They only have minimum staffing on days, so that may be why they do that. If those few can't work, no reason to be open.Oh ok thanks for the feedback.

Sexhoundtn2
11-18-23, 20:13
I had another chance to get to Atlanta last week, and of course had to hit Vivide afternoon. I generally go there looking for a unicorn Hispanic, which I have found a couple of times. As usual, I was hit up by some of the high-pressure girls there and took my time before I made a decision. Eventually I was approached by Brittany, tall girl with a perfect body and long braids. Her ass is phenomenal. After a few high mileage lap dances we decided to go for VIP. Her quoted price was a little higher than normal, but she was willing to negotiate a bit. I will have to say this is one of my better VIP experiences. She knows how to work it and takes direction well. She had a really good personality and I think maybe we just hit it off. If you're good to her and have a decent personality, you should have a good time.

Machintosh
11-19-23, 18:55
The infamous NY is back at Blaze after about a 6 month hiatus. Her ass looks 'fixed'. I just spotted her this weekend.

OutsideProof
11-19-23, 19:33
The most important info in the last few months. LOL.

The infamous NY is back at Blaze after about a 6 month hiatus. Her ass looks 'fixed'. I just spotted her this weekend.

Wleakr
11-19-23, 21:15
The infamous NY is back at Blaze after about a 6 month hiatus. Her ass looks 'fixed'. I just spotted her this weekend.Good looking out! I'm not sure what "fixed" means, but take it that it's still big as all get out! LOL!

Lk1096
11-19-23, 22:10

As always, YMMV.What does DO dance stand for.

DooMama7
11-19-23, 22:32
I had another chance to get to Atlanta last week, and of course had to hit Vivide afternoon. I generally go there looking for a unicorn Hispanic, which I have found a couple of times. As usual, I was hit up by some of the high-pressure girls there and took my time before I made a decision. Eventually I was approached by Brittany, tall girl with a perfect body and long braids. Her ass is phenomenal. After a few high mileage lap dances we decided to go for VIP. Her quoted price was a little higher than normal, but she was willing to negotiate a bit. I will have to say this is one of my better VIP experiences. She knows how to work it and takes direction well. She had a really good personality and I think maybe we just hit it off. If you're good to her and have a decent personality, you should have a good time.Is she a Latina? And does she do BBBJ OR BBFS?

SeekingHead
11-20-23, 14:09
What does DO dance stand for.Dick out, when your getting a dance you can whip it out & she will do a stripper slide on it.

HeywoodDJ
11-20-23, 22:00
I had another chance to get to Atlanta last week, and of course had to hit Vivide afternoon. I generally go there looking for a unicorn Hispanic, which I have found a couple of times. As usual, I was hit up by some of the high-pressure girls there and took my time before I made a decision. Eventually I was approached by Brittany, tall girl with a perfect body and long braids. Her ass is phenomenal. After a few high mileage lap dances we decided to go for VIP. Her quoted price was a little higher than normal, but she was willing to negotiate a bit. I will have to say this is one of my better VIP experiences. She knows how to work it and takes direction well. She had a really good personality and I think maybe we just hit it off. If you're good to her and have a decent personality, you should have a good time.Was she Latina? What did she quote? If it's above 200 + 60, then she fleeced imo. I'm not judging tho, I got suckered into a 250 + 60 early on (by Lorena) and she still was rushing me 8 min in. My Latina unicorns who are making bank on club + sugaring still only charge me 200 + 60. Not judging, if you feel if it's worth it it's worth it. I've overspent several YOLO visits which I somewhat regret.

Apollo007
11-21-23, 15:17
I've got a SB who started working at Vivide a few months ago, she says she doesn't do FS or BJ's (yeah right LOL), but I thought I may go down and visit. If she's there, great. If not, time to play. I'm almost 60 white dude. I haven't been to a strip joint in probably 10 years. What's the going rate for a BJ or FS take when negotiating? I want to act like I've done this before and not get take to the cleaners. I didn't know it was so common. I figured it would have to be in VIP.

SuppaMan
11-21-23, 16:10
Which is the DO row? Are they high bar seats on the inside of part of the bar?

As always, YMMV.

Sexhoundtn2
11-21-23, 18:34
I had another chance to get to Atlanta last week, and of course had to hit Vivide afternoon. I generally go there looking for a unicorn Hispanic, which I have found a couple of times. As usual, I was hit up by some of the high-pressure girls there and took my time before I made a decision. Eventually I was approached by Brittany, tall girl with a perfect body and long braids. Her ass is phenomenal. After a few high mileage lap dances we decided to go for VIP. Her quoted price was a little higher than normal, but she was willing to negotiate a bit. I will have to say this is one of my better VIP experiences. She knows how to work it and takes direction well. She had a really good personality and I think maybe we just hit it off. If you're good to her and have a decent personality, you should have a good time.I have been ask by a couple people if Brittany is Hispanic. She definitely is not. She is all white right down to the blonde braids. I am usually drawn to the Hispanic girls but Brittany has too much sex appeal to pass up. Sorry for the confusion.

HomeRun17
11-22-23, 08:45
The infamous NY is back at Blaze after about a 6 month hiatus. Her ass looks 'fixed'. I just spotted her this weekend.I saw her Monday but didn't get a chance to talk to her. I have known her since the Pleaser's days.

HomeRun17
11-22-23, 08:52
Fell through Seduction on Tuesday after work. Happy Hour until 7 with $2 beers and $5 Shots. Was actually chopping it up with one of the servers. Cute girl and she bought me a beer. We had some shots and then a dancer named Bae came out. Spinner type with small breasts but pretty to me. She was on stage and I tipped then we had some shots. Never danced her as she had a regular that had called her and said he was coming up to see her so she went to over to him which I understood. Got the digits but she said she wasn't "fun" in private. Maybe we will see. Other than maybe 2 other girls, not a lot of options yesterday. Bunch of dudes playing pool. Better visit that my last one. May be a regular stop after work since I am at the airport anyway.

Be safe out there and happy Holidays.

DewDirty
11-24-23, 07:31
Hey gents!

I'm looking for a midget, Asian or Indian lady to have fun with. Any guidance?? Stay safe!!

HulkMonger
11-24-23, 16:27
Yea I heard that also.Went there the other day but the girls seem more conservative than usual. Went to VIP with one chick and it's just another room with folks rolling up blunts. I remember when Wax VIP was damn near a brothel. Disappointing, especially when I can't get a drink.

Mr Atlanta
11-25-23, 12:47
Went there the other day but the girls seem more conservative than usual. Went to VIP with one chick and it's just another room with folks rolling up blunts. I remember when Wax VIP was damn near a brothel. Disappointing, especially when I can't get a drink.Did Wax lose there liquor license?

TreJohn
11-25-23, 23:06
Good looking out! I'm not sure what "fixed" means, but take it that it's still big as all get out! LOL!Got a dance from NY today boy she never disappoints.

Wleakr
11-26-23, 11:19
Got a dance from NY today boy she never disappoints.Never does, Bro!

There used to be a time (Pleasers, Babes) where I would have to pace myself. There would be so many favorite chicks I'd want to get dances from but knew if I danced with NY first, my night would be done and I'd be out the door too fast!

These days with most of my favs retired, if I know she there, we just get it in ASAP which saves me a ton of money!

Machintosh
11-26-23, 11:44
Never does, Bro!

There used to be a time (Pleasers, Babes) where I would have to pace myself. There would be so many favorite chicks I'd want to get dances from but knew if I danced with NY first, my night would be done and I'd be out the door too fast!

These days with most of my favs retired, if I know she there, we just get it in ASAP which saves me a ton of money!I can only imagine how many guys nut inside her. Does sometime make me think twice. I hope she's on BC!

OutsideProof
11-26-23, 14:11
Tre. What time did you see her on Sat? Day or evening shift?

Got a dance from NY today boy she never disappoints.

ThatDude504
11-26-23, 14:44
I can only imagine how many guys nut inside her. Does sometime make me think twice. I hope she's on BC!Didn't even know she let people slide in fr. They may need a rubber if that's the case LOL.

Sgt Lurker
11-26-23, 15:28
Went yesterday from about 3:30 to 7:30. My usual DR hit my up right away and let her do a handful of dances to get rid of her. Then met a new one to me, Cat, early 30's white girt with very erotic (to me) eyes. She took me me upstairs where I stayed the rest of the evening. I never let a girl do 15 dances the first time I meet, but I did her. Then a super petite black girl and young Kimberly for a few and then another petite black girl, Lolli as in Lollipop. Overall, great time and got some digits for possible OTC action. We will see.

Stay safe and Happy Hunting.

DooMama7
11-27-23, 00:18
For easier access for DO, will be in ATL this week for a concert.

Vivide.

Ace of Club.

Wax.

Diamonds.

Seduction.

Blaze.

Do they allow shorts or basketball shorts?

Sgt Lurker
11-27-23, 09:23
I only now about these.

For easier access for DO, will be in ATL this week for a concert.

Vivide. - Yes

Ace of Club.

Wax.

Diamonds. - Yes

Seduction.

Blaze.

Do they allow shorts or basketball shorts?

BadaBng
11-27-23, 19:24
I only now about these.Do any of these have good Latina or White chicks?

OutsideProof
11-28-23, 00:33
Bada. Search for Vivide on the site; that will satisfy one of your category questions.

Do any of these have good Latina or White chicks?

Sgt Lurker
11-28-23, 11:03
Like they just got off the boat from Cuba, crosses from Mexico, Dominican, Venezuela, etc. Many are bored because like me won't dance a chick that cannot understand English and take directions.

Bada. Search for Vivide on the site; that will satisfy one of your category questions.

Do any of these have good Latina or White chicks?

TreJohn
11-29-23, 00:17
Tre. What time did you see her on Sat? Day or evening shift?She normally comes in around 4 or 5 pm, I went on a Saturday late 5 ish and she was there and stated she will be there for the next couple days. I have known NY since Pleaser days and she was one of my favorites. A lot of my favorites that let you do DO dances has left the game for some odd reason. These new girls just don't do it for me, they want the money but they don't bring the freak. I ask straight up before they start "Do you get mad if I pull out my friend for DO dances" and a lot say no but a lot of them don't mind and say yes. I usually find one or two DO superstars on the roster each club that I go to during the dayshift because night shift is a different story, the make it rain guys are in the building. Night shift a lot of clubs charge for $20 parking and $20 sometimes $30 for entry fee. The strip club game is all about building relationship and trust with your favorite dancer and in return she will make sure you leave happy most of the time. Blaze is my favorite then use to be Wax with the VIP freaks and Vivide is last because they drain your pockets there, a lot of sexy Hispanics and Cuban women but it cost to be the boss.

Scorpio1982
11-29-23, 08:51
I just saw on their IG page that Platinum is coming back! No details just yet but we got to keep our ears to the streets. .

RondaColdSon
11-29-23, 10:12
I just saw on their IG page that Platinum is coming back! No details just yet but we got to keep our ears to the streets. .December 18th based on what dancers have said.

BruceMoose007
11-29-23, 19:13
Traveling to ATL next week on business. How are the strip clubs looking nowadays? Visited in the past and wasn't thrilled with some of the options. Can I get some intel on some good ones with some good back room options. Thinking about possibly trying out Clermont for giggles. Haha thanks.

DooMama7
11-30-23, 12:54
Welp, I'll be in Atlanta this weekend let's hope from the info I learned on the board this will be good.

UnHungHero2020
12-01-23, 07:24
Never does, Bro!

These days with most of my favs retired, if I know she there, we just get it in ASAP which saves me a ton of money!Is her name Brooke? Chocolate girl with gigantic ass?? If so I had the pleasure of meeting her at Blaze a couple years back and had 2 fantastic LDK sessions with her the same night! Didn't try to get DO dances as they served their purpose as is. May have to inquire next time.

Wleakr
12-01-23, 11:25
Is her name Brooke? Chocolate girl with gigantic ass?? If so I had the pleasure of meeting her at Blaze a couple years back and had 2 fantastic LDK sessions with her the same night! Didn't try to get DO dances as they served their purpose as is. May have to inquire next time.Naw, Bro! NY is brown complexion. Her azz is also way bigger than Brooke.

But Brooke was my other go-to fav. Her cheeks are soft as hell and definitely down with the DO! I say "was" because she retired last year. But you never know, holiday time, she might briefly come out of retirement. LOL!

UnHungHero2020
12-01-23, 21:30
Naw, Bro! NY is brown complexion. Her azz is also way bigger than Brooke.

But Brooke was my other go-to fav. Her cheeks are soft as hell and definitely down with the DO! I say "was" because she retired last year. But you never know, holiday time, she might briefly come out of retirement. LOL!Oh man. I remember her telling me she was from New York as well (Bronx I believe) so I thought she was the legendary NY. When and where can I find her??

I don't live in Atlanta but visit quite frequently and can definitely make a plan at a moments notice.

DooMama7
12-02-23, 17:57
Welp, I'll be in Atlanta this weekend let's hope from the info I learned on the board this will be good.Hit vivide, Diamond, Wax. Got in and went straight to Diamond, lot of Latinas, some black chicks and a white girl. Latinas are very aggressive, older MILF Latina I danced with for 2 dances. Some mileage and wanted to go to VIP. Decided to wait, hindsight I should've hit. Dances 2 more women and went to vivide. Place was PACKED, layout through me off too, didn't know that the couches weren't sections at first, so it was weird sitting with a group. Danced a nice thick white girl, then got with a black woman and this is where my night took off. We chatted for a minute and then got some dances, she had taken a liking to me so we went to VIP. Plowed that woman like I was trying to get her pregnant, hit for 180 total and she let me do it raw with pullout, left after that. Friday I hit up wax, club threw me off, club is HUGE yet mostly dead on the inside. Saw a light skin chick with a neck tatt that I wanted to drop my kids in but he as busy. Got dances from an older MILF dancer, good mileage and got the coveted DI dance. It's ok but I rather be in VIP, but maybe I haven't found the right one. Stayed for 2 hours and all the dancers I wanted went to other patrons smh. Today (Saturday) went to vivide at 1:00 pm, super early, (they were still setting up) danced a nice thick Dominican who quoted 200, decided against as it was early. Went back to diamonds got with an older Latina chick from Miami. Went to VIP (60 for security and then 150 for her) it was. Ok. She said she would fuck without a condom but eh showed the most euphemism when the condom was on for a BJ.).

Sgt Lurker
12-03-23, 19:00
Hit up Blaze yesterday early, around 1:30, and stayed until a little after 2. Got one offer from a dancer named Iris. OK grinding but that was it. Since there was nothing else happening, I left. So I headed to Goldrush, had not been there since the end of July. Many new dancers and just a few of the ones I remember like Vivi and I think China. While waiting for China I got several from one who was quite drunk and very handsy but did not get her name. She has a nose ring.

DooMama7
12-04-23, 01:15
Hit vivide, Diamond, Wax. Got in and went straight to Diamond, lot of Latinas, some black chicks and a white girl. Latinas are very aggressive, older MILF Latina I danced with for 2 dances. Some mileage and wanted to go to VIP. Decided to wait, hindsight I should've hit. Dances 2 more women and went to vivide. Place was PACKED, layout through me off too, didn't know that the couches weren't sections at first, so it was weird sitting with a group. Danced a nice thick white girl, then got with a black woman and this is where my night took off. We chatted for a minute and then got some dances, she had taken a liking to me so we went to VIP. Plowed that woman like I was trying to get her pregnant, hit for 180 total and she let me do it raw with pullout, left after that. Friday I hit up wax, club threw me off, club is HUGE yet mostly dead on the inside. Saw a light skin chick with a neck tatt that I wanted to drop my kids in but he as busy. Got dances from an older MILF dancer, good mileage and got the coveted DI dance. It's ok but I rather be in VIP, but maybe I haven't found the right one. Stayed for 2 hours and all the dancers I wanted went to other patrons smh. Today (Saturday) went to vivide at 1:00 pm, super early, (they were still setting up) danced a nice thick Dominican who quoted 200, decided against as it was early. Went back to diamonds got with an older Latina chick from Miami. Went to VIP (60 for security and then 150 for her) it was. Ok. She said she would fuck without a condom but eh showed the most euphemism when the condom was on for a BJ.).Stayed at Diamonds until about the second half of the SEC game, saw snow (white girl) has a nice pussy and wanted to rail in her in the back but she was preoccupied for about 8 songs. Cut my losses and went back to Wax, dead as hell in here, talked with one alt black girl I guess, she was cool but was heading out. Got a dance from a high yellow one, issue was she only did dances. Saw another chick and got some dances from her, issue were they were lazy (nice, supple ass though). Gave her 10, this is where the issue was. She saw I had 20 and wanted that, had the bartender break it. She then says I'm missing 2 dollars (I counted out 10) gave her 1 just to get her to shut up, then goes on a tirade and calls me a tweeb or thweeb (she was originally from Newark). Just brushed her off, she went and told her gf about me and stormed off. Cut my losses again and left.

All in all I enjoyed atlanta, it seems vivide is a brothel and your best bet for FS. Didn't hit Blaze as I hear they are cracking down on DO dances. Diamond was ok and Wax was the lowest of the bunch.

NewDude
12-04-23, 07:23
Hit up Blaze yesterday early, around 1:30, and stayed until a little after 2. Got one offer from a dancer named Iris. OK grinding but that was it. Since there was nothing else happening, I left. So I headed to Goldrush, had not been there since the end of July. Many new dancers and just a few of the ones I remember like Vivi and I think China. While waiting for China I got several from one who was quite drunk and very handsy but did not get her name. She has a nose ring.I've been visiting lately. I met one named ashley who's plenty of fun. I haven't gotten any names from the other new ones. Most of the new ones I've danced haven't been memorable. I haven't seen sunny yet, unfortunately. I really hope she returns.

Sgt Lurker
12-04-23, 11:44
I forgot to post, hit up Vivide Friday, got there around 3:45 and stayed about an hour and a half. Had a thin black spinner named Bunny with nice C's give me a few dances but was there for Cat and Lolli. Lolli was late so I danced Cat. She found the barndoor open and went to town with her hand. She also does short hummers. Haven't had one of those in a very long time.

RondaColdSon
12-04-23, 12:47
Apparently it is 125 for the room fee and some girls are trying to charge 400 for their service. They would be a 6 at Pink Pony face wise, but body would be a 8-9 if you're looking for something petite.

I did not go through with it but the dancers were pretty open on what would go down in VIP. This was around 4 pm so if you are looking to do ITC with a girl similar to what you'd see at Pink Pony then Fannies is now a decent option if you're willing to spend $125 for the room fee and whatever the dancer is asking for.

JoeyNuts
12-04-23, 13:45
Hit up Wax on Sun night. Parked up the hill and walked down. The no alcohol didn't bother me, sort of prefer it actually.

Got a few dances from Miami, overcharged me, not enough to make a fuss over. Was curious to know how the VIP room works. One dancer said it's $70 all night and another said there was a $50 for X minutes option. I think it's $10 per dance from there? Not sure if it's worth it or not, may partake and post another review. The $5 floor dances are cool but very limiting in terms of getting any real extras.

On a side note every ATL strip club I've been to (not many, I don't live here) reeks of weed.

I don't care if you want to smoke but I don't like coming home covered in weed stank.

SdsFun201
12-04-23, 18:47
Hey All,

Been reading the recent reviews and thread and was wondering if TT is still.

A good spot? Coming into town this week and it was always my go to for a good time but do not see it mentioned to much recently on here.

My visit will be Wed & Thursday nights so any other recommendations for those nights would be great too!

Thanks in advance.

Phatassluva
12-05-23, 02:03
Lots of good intell. Thanks fellas. I plan on hitting up Vivide soon. Looking for black girls with phat (not fat) bubble asses. Last time I was there about a year ago and took a chick named Hawaii to VIP. Redbone with a nice PHAT ass. Good time. The buckshots were incredible. No idea if she's still there or if I'll find something similar but had a great time. Only downside is because I'm not a regular in these spots the chicks try all types of BS scams with me. They have no clue that I've been around for years just don't come out often. I remember one chick asked me for a tip AFTER I had already paid her for dances. I originally thought I just didn't hear her correctly, but after asking her again what she said I was right she actually was asking for a tip. I just started laughing. What made this even funnier was she kept trying this BS she didn't give up. I just started ignoring her and looking for other talent. I can tell that there are nearly enough guys telling these chicks to take a walk. Anyway looking forward to checking Vivide out on a Thu or Fri afternoon soon. Anybody, think one day is better than the other?

BobSugarSmith
12-05-23, 10:38
Hey All,

A good spot? Coming into town this week and it was always my go to for a good time but do not see it mentioned to much recently on here.

My visit will be Wed & Thursday nights so any other recommendations for those nights would be great too!

Thanks in advance.I went the other night. The dancer to patron ratio was almost 2 dancers or more to each patron. As usual there was something there for whatever you wanted. A big change that threw me off was needed to have the room and the girl paid the same way for the VIP. If you want to run the room on the card, you also have to pay the girl on the card. If you pay both on the card, you have to pay 10% processing fee and give a thumb print. Really a turn off for me.

RondaColdSon
12-05-23, 13:09
I went the other night. The dancer to patron ratio was almost 2 dancers or more to each patron. As usual there was something there for whatever you wanted. A big change that threw me off was needed to have the room and the girl paid the same way for the VIP. If you want to run the room on the card, you also have to pay the girl on the card. If you pay both on the card, you have to pay 10% processing fee and give a thumb print. Really a turn off for me.How much is the room fee at TT?

BobSugarSmith
12-05-23, 13:50
How much is the room fee at TT?$100 for 1/2 hr.

$200 for 1 hr.

Parkway91
12-05-23, 15:45
I went the other night. The dancer to patron ratio was almost 2 dancers or more to each patron. As usual there was something there for whatever you wanted. A big change that threw me off was needed to have the room and the girl paid the same way for the VIP. If you want to run the room on the card, you also have to pay the girl on the card. If you pay both on the card, you have to pay 10% processing fee and give a thumb print. Really a turn off for me.What time were you at TT? I'm assuming you were at the night shift which typically starts at 9 pm. By 10 pm on weekends, it's usually packed and gets even more packed at 11 pm. I haven't hit night shift there since this past Feb so it's been a while. I think VIP rate was 100 to the house and 200 to the girl as a base price.

Sgt Lurker
12-05-23, 17:25
Formerly known as Pin-Ups. What is it like?

Wleakr
12-05-23, 18:16
Formerly known as Pin-Ups. What is it like?Just do a search on this thread for Pinups. It's still Pinups. It was never going to be an Oasis 2. 0. That was a faulty rumor (thank goodness for that!

https://www.instagram.com/pinupsatlanta/

BadaBng
12-05-23, 18:34
Besides the weekend, what day and time is usually the best to get itc and possibly otc action at Vivide?

Machintosh
12-05-23, 19:22
Besides the weekend, what day and time is usually the best to get itc and possibly otc action at Vivide?Any day before 7.

Sgt Lurker
12-05-23, 22:06
I shoot for 3-4 and stay until.

Besides the weekend, what day and time is usually the best to get itc and possibly otc action at Vivide?

Black Beards
12-05-23, 23:25
Apparently it is 125 for the room fee and some girls are trying to charge 400 for their service. They would be a 6 at Pink Pony face wise, but body would be a 8-9 if you're looking for something petite.

I did not go through with it but the dancers were pretty open on what would go down in VIP. This was around 4 pm so if you are looking to do ITC with a girl similar to what you'd see at Pink Pony then Fannies is now a decent option if you're willing to spend $125 for the room fee and whatever the dancer is asking for.Been to Fannie's a lot just for a quick drink in the afternoons, the talent is decent there and they get new girls all the time. All shapes and sizes with a chill atmosphere. Had no idea they offered VIP, thought they just do dances in the back next to the stage but $400 seems quite steep.

Sgt Lurker
12-06-23, 13:22
Isn't Fannie's air dance only?

Been to Fannie's a lot just for a quick drink in the afternoons, the talent is decent there and they get new girls all the time. All shapes and sizes with a chill atmosphere. Had no idea they offered VIP, thought they just do dances in the back next to the stage but $400 seems quite steep.

OutsideProof
12-06-23, 13:47
No, they dance like most places; they have dark areas in the club too; depends on the dancer.

Isn't Fannie's air dance only?

RondaColdSon
12-06-23, 15:57
Isn't Fannie's air dance only?Not sure about nights, but day shift it can go either way on the $20 seating area. It is up to the dancer really.

HeywoodDJ
12-09-23, 12:44
Hey All,

Thanks in advance.TT is always reliable. It's strength is that it's mellower pace and the hottest (to me) of the clubs with ITC extras. Clientele are bros and Buckhead upper crust (seen plenty reputable businessmen & local higher up officials) getting play as it's been an institution for so long in the public eye. You'll find plenty of 20's early 30's white and Latinas ranging from Instagram naturals to 80's hair band plastic bar wenches.

The con is the mark up $$ especially if you're going for the A team night shift. The girls play coy but the majority of them do ITC you just have to be willing to drop a lot of cash and some girls won't unless you become a regular. The base fee is $300 for 30 min plus 20-30 tip to the door girl otherwise she'll purposely knock on your room. From there it's another 200-400 for the Latinas, all covered action. The white girls are usually 400-1 K. For 30 min. Insane but that's the clientele they have paying. I had a couple Latinas here but after I found V, I only go to TT maybe every 4 months if I'm passing by. I just use it as a time waster for like an hour, a drink or two, grope one of the 9's or 10's Instagram girls at bar.

HeywoodDJ
12-09-23, 12:53
Quick one. Hit up V after like 3 months away. Got there around 730. Interesting lull between shifts. Most of the partiers had left so it was quiet. Surprisingly the upstairs bar was closing service at 730. Downstairs was the AA customers and AA girls, it was more the hookah crowd waiting for the club to turn into a nightclub. As a nightclub, this place is trash so I don't recommend staying past 9 pm as the clubbers start coming in to party.

Upstairs was great, like 90% of all Latinas. A couple already were leaving. Most of the roster was the same. I saw 1 blonde Latina with a nice ass and perky B cup tits. Almost white looking and pretty face but she was busy. Also saw Mia there, a favorite. Ended up with the short, long black haired Colombiana with tattoos. Ended with the skinny pale redhead Cubana (Blanca) and her fit Moreno big tittied friend. If you want a 3 some, these 2 are probably the best pair. They are friends, slutty, and having different looks.

Still disappointed with their lack of new talent. They have like 5 or 6 girls I like, but its nice to get some fresh faces.

Dan1204
12-09-23, 14:20
ME and 3 of my friends (from Chicago) were at District yesterday and decided to hit-up V late at 1 am. Probably not a good decision since it was too late.

By the time we reached there, parking - 20 $ , cover 30 $. As w entered the upstairs was completely closed. We wanted some hookah the main reason we were there for. Apparently they were out or they don't server for some reason it wasn't available that late. We almost left since there wasn't much crowd then. There were few AA and couple white ladies, none of them probably even interested anymore since they a=were just leaving by then most of them at least. Not much choice, ended up ordering few drinks and getting few dances from a couple of ladies. Only one worth mentioning, says she was from Iraq, spinner body but the best pair of tits I've ever seen, natural DDs. 20 $ a piece of dance. Worth visiting her in VIP probably next time. Don't remember her name, but she was white tall, huge tits, could do better with little more ass!!

Need to give it another chance during day shift to get more better chances here!!

Stay Safe y'all.

Sgt Lurker
12-10-23, 18:25
I just learned that Angelica, a very petite, sweet, black dancer who went from Vivide to PP was killed in a domestic dispute on 12 October. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/olandrea-harper-obituary?id=53729252. So sad! I was wondering why she was not responding to my text messages.

NewDude
12-12-23, 00:36
I just learned that Angelica, a very petite, sweet, black dancer who went from Vivide to PP was killed in a domestic dispute on 12 October. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/olandrea-harper-obituary?id=53729252. So sad! I was wondering why she was not responding to my text messages.I think sh was a follies vet as well. She was definitely a very nice girl.

Sgt Lurker
12-12-23, 08:35
Although I only went to Follies once on a Sunday afternoon. No place to sit and the cigarette smoke so thick I could not breathe and left.

I think sh was a follies vet as well. She was definitely a very nice girl.

I just learned that Angelica, a very petite, sweet, black dancer who went from Vivide to PP was killed in a domestic dispute on 12 October. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/olandrea-harper-obituary?id=53729252. So sad! I was wondering why she was not responding to my text messages.

MelvinMiller92
12-12-23, 11:31
Which Club had the most Latinas during the day shift.

Sgt Lurker
12-13-23, 08:31
I have Vivide and then Diamonds. Most Vivide ones do not speak English.

Which Club had the most Latinas during the day shift.

Machintosh
12-13-23, 21:13
I have Vivide and then Diamonds. Most Vivide ones do not speak English.Or many just pretend not to speak English.

Don Mack
12-15-23, 17:30
Every now and then I stop through seduction for daytime action. 5 dollar dances before 7 then 10 dollar dances after. I came around 7:30. Saw the infamous Hurricaine (from pinups and many other clubs. She used roll with the infamous NY. Amazon body). She's older in the face but has an Amazon body figure that put young girls to shame. Tried to get the usual DO dances like pinups but she wasn't with it anymore. Next I came across a chick who it was her first time dancing ever and took advantage. With some smooth talk it wasn't too long that she was giving DO dances with the tip all the way in. There's also this butterface tall dark chick from NYC that has the largest booty in the club that gives phenomenal DO dances as long as you are polite and ask first. She got the most of my money. Best spots in the club for DO is the booths or the last spot at the bar but you have to be positioned a certain way. I'm usually an amateur after hours guy but seduction has some hidden gems.

OutsideProof
12-15-23, 17:53
Mack. Thanks for the new info. I have not been since got DOs in the booth as well. I will back soon searching for some new ones between now and Dec. 30.

Every now and then I stop through seduction for daytime action. 5 dollar dances before 7 then 10 dollar dances after. I came around 7:30. Saw the infamous Hurricaine (from pinups and many other clubs. She used roll with the infamous NY. Amazon body). She's older in the face but has an Amazon body figure that put young girls to shame. Tried to get the usual DO dances like pinups but she wasn't with it anymore. Next I came across a chick who it was her first time dancing ever and took advantage. With some smooth talk it wasn't too long that she was giving DO dances with the tip all the way in. There's also this butterface tall dark chick from NYC that has the largest booty in the club that gives phenomenal DO dances as long as you are polite and ask first. She got the most of my money. Best spots in the club for DO is the booths or the last spot at the bar but you have to be positioned a certain way. I'm usually an amateur after hours guy but seduction has some hidden gems.

Sgt Lurker
12-16-23, 00:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

HunterBiden20
12-16-23, 09:09
Has anyone had VIP with Paris a white girl at Vivide? Does she offer FS?

JoggingPants
12-16-23, 10:41
While many of you like those cute Latinas, remember the American women who are trying to raise their kiddos and show them some love too. I know several at Vivide who have young ones. They may not be as tight as the Cubans but they are good at what they do.LOL man what is this? This isn't a game where people are doing favors or for love. Guy go pay for what they want, the best service. This isn't charity.

Wleakr
12-16-23, 12:29
Saw the infamous Hurricaine (from pinups and many other clubs. She used roll with the infamous NY. Amazon body). She's older in the face but has an Amazon body figure that put young girls to shame. Tried to get the usual DO dances like pinups but she wasn't with it anymore. I don't remember Hurriciane dancing at Pinup? I know she danced at Pleasers and Babes. But I really didn't start going to Pinups regular until some other spots closed, so she probably was there at some point. I am surprised she's at this spot vice Blaze or somewhere else. She retired for a bit and most likely just a short return for holiday funds.

Appreciate the intel!

HomeRun17
12-16-23, 14:33
Every now and then I stop through seduction for daytime action. 5 dollar dances before 7 then 10 dollar dances after. I came around 7:30. Saw the infamous Hurricaine (from pinups and many other clubs. She used roll with the infamous NY. Amazon body). She's older in the face but has an Amazon body figure that put young girls to shame. Tried to get the usual DO dances like pinups but she wasn't with it anymore. Next I came across a chick who it was her first time dancing ever and took advantage. With some smooth talk it wasn't too long that she was giving DO dances with the tip all the way in. There's also this butterface tall dark chick from NYC that has the largest booty in the club that gives phenomenal DO dances as long as you are polite and ask first. She got the most of my money. Best spots in the club for DO is the booths or the last spot at the bar but you have to be positioned a certain way. I'm usually an amateur after hours guy but seduction has some hidden gems.Good info Don.

I have been going to Seductions lately over my regular Blaze. Happy Hour $2 beers and $5 drinks is on point. Hell, I used to go there when it was Dream Girls 20+ yrs ago. I know Hurricane from Pleasers. I'll have to see if I can catch up with her. I usually go days and may hang over a little. I like the selection there now. Did you happen to check what days she usually works?

RondaColdSon
12-16-23, 22:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Duncs
12-17-23, 09:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Sgt Lurker
12-17-23, 10:58
[Deleted by Admin]

LickUmGood
12-17-23, 11:14
After decades in the hobby and years on here, many have commented on where they formed a bit of a friendship with certain providers. Fallen for? Heck no, I know they are more interested in my $$ than me. But I have also learned over the decades, that when I treat them as humans, as women or worth, and not simply an object for my sexual gratification, I can often get more for less $$.
A valuable lesson only learned with age and experience. Unfortunately, some never learn.

JoggingPants
12-17-23, 16:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

JoggingPants
12-17-23, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RondaColdSon
12-17-23, 22:08
Just because its the phony holiday season, we should be charitable "because they are mothers" as if we aren't all fathers, brothers, and sons who have women who depend on our money too! That's some simp shit if I've ever read it. LOL. Pretty much. Unless you have some type of relationship with a dancer outside the club, I wouldn't recommend any type of special treatment during the holidays. I've exchanged gifts with dancers before and have also done the "holiday charity" when I was younger. If a dancer really fucks with you she'll get you something without you having to bring it up. Giving them charity won't accomplish much even if it is your regular if you don't have any interaction outside the club.

I know dancers generally make 2,000-5,000+ a week. If a dancer mentions needing financial help during the holidays your charity is just going to go to drugs or their pimp. Personally I think now is the time to dial back on the strip club if anything and focus on a great holiday for your kids, baby mothers, mothers or grand mothers.

JoggingPants
12-18-23, 16:46
This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

Not every subject is STRIP CLUBS is for findins sex. This admin be on some tripping shit, so let me "stop wasting bandwidth" and keep my info and dancers to myself. Good luck out there fellas. I'm out.

RomanRoads
12-19-23, 19:30
Strip club newbie, V was my first ever visit and I'm on the younger side so take this with a grain of salt.

Went day shift on V at around 3:30 on Monday. They didn't even ask for my I'd but I gave it to them anyway LOL prolly looked lame as shit. Anyway, giant asses, everywhere. Most dancers are like 6-9's with this one perfect looking chick, amazing face, perfect ass, looks Cuban. Didn't get to dance with her because bro that had her kept her for 2 hours and then she left. Anyway I got dances from like 6 different girls and tons of grinding, a lot of them grab your jr while grinding if you're not "positioned "I didn't even attempt DO but they all seemed trained to do it. The non English speakers will legit just tell you that in prvt "anything goes" so if you're looking for that this is 100% the place to be. 10 $ dances but at least for me so far, worth as you'll see. Prolly going back tomorrow ngl. Also they kinda of let you put hands wherever so that was sweet and there was this one ass that was like 1/4 of my entire body, very well done bbls.

Went day shift at blaze at round 4-5. Like 1. 5:1 dancer to guy ratio, most dancers were 3-6's with one 8 but she got hogged for the whole time I was there. Dances were 5 $ but like 1/3 of the quality of Vivide so if you got the spare cash I'd save it. Idk if this is normal for blaze since I hear decent things but the quality just wasn't there. Plus the the asses were nowhere near Vivide and I have a thing for Latinas so maybe I'm bias but I left pretty disappointed. And one of the dances the girl smelt like fish and I had to stop it early.

But off topic has anyone done any like role play or femdom with the girls? Prolly a weird request but I'd def go to private for something like that. Anyway, I'll keep yall posted and I theres any tips I should know for the future that'd be great if yall could help me out.

HeywoodDJ
12-19-23, 23:20
Pretty much. Unless you have some type of relationship with a dancer outside the club, I wouldn't recommend any type of special treatment during the holidays. I've exchanged gifts with dancers before and have also done the "holiday charity" when I was younger. If a dancer really fucks with you she'll get you something without you having to bring it up. Giving them charity won't accomplish much even if it is your regular if you don't have any interaction outside the club.

I know dancers generally make 2,000-5,000+ a week. If a dancer mentions needing financial help during the holidays your charity is just going to go to drugs or their pimp. Personally I think now is the time to dial back on the strip club if anything and focus on a great holiday for your kids, baby mothers, mothers or grand mothers.My favorite V girls arguably make more than I do if just pure take home since there's is undocumented cash and I'm taxed the heck out / loans. Unless I'm buying her out for life, no Christmas gift is keeping them "loyal". As long they provide good service for standard rates then I just try to make it as enjoyable as possible. At most I've done is give some candy / Sweets from overseas. Cheap stuff like grocery store level but they appreciate it since it's unobtainable. A fave Cubana I gave a small chocolate bar, she shared with me and we had our best session of #9.

Madden404
12-20-23, 12:17
Pretty close to talking my favorite (Brooke from Blaze) into coming out of retirement. I'm sure if enough dudes hit her up she will once she realize the demand is still here.

Wleakr
12-20-23, 16:12
Pretty close to talking my favorite (Brooke from Blaze) into coming out of retirement. I'm sure if enough dudes hit her up she will once she realize the demand is still here.I hope she do, but doubt she would stay long without her sister being wit her.

BadaBng
12-20-23, 19:14
Is there a good spot to get some extras during the week after the day shift?

Machintosh
12-20-23, 19:54
Pretty close to talking my favorite (Brooke from Blaze) into coming out of retirement. I'm sure if enough dudes hit her up she will once she realize the demand is still here.I will. If you share her number.

Wleakr
12-21-23, 01:33
I will. If you share her number.LOL! I know right!

Yeah. Kinda an interesting post to request dudes to hit up a retired chick. Hell, we should do that for ALL retired chicks we like, if we have the digits!

The last time I checked in with Brooke, she seemed happy with her civvie job (sister also). She's an OG in the game, so it's not like she hasn't danced long enough. Most chicks dancing in the same range have long been gone (NY in that range, too. Hurricaine had left a long way back and apparently recently surfaced at Seduction).

But chicks do make comebacks all the time (conveniently, right around the holidays)!

AB1797
12-22-23, 11:57
Title says it all. Mainly into white girls who are brunette / dirty blonde, but fully blonde is fine too. Love all girls of all backgrounds, but I'm just going thru a phase LOL. I hear Tattletales is what I might be looking for but its a bit more costly and no guaranteed extras. I might not go for the VIP FS but I like to keep that option open so that's were Vivide comes in. Any pricing and if extras are offered at Tattletales? Also would I be able to find a white girl as described at Vivide / Diamond / Platinum? Thanks for the advice in advance haha.

Mr Atlanta
12-23-23, 10:38
Title says it all. Mainly into white girls who are brunette / dirty blonde, but fully blonde is fine too. Love all girls of all backgrounds, but I'm just going thru a phase LOL. I hear Tattletales is what I might be looking for but it’s a bit more costly and no guaranteed extras. I might not go for the VIP FS but I like to keep that option open so that's were Vivide comes in. Any pricing and if extras are offered at Tattletales? Also would I be able to find a white girl as described at Vivide / Diamond / Platinum? Thanks for the advice in advance haha.I think you will enjoy Fannie's on Fulton Industrial it's primarily a white strip club and the girls look decent.

RondaColdSon
12-23-23, 12:51
Title says it all. Mainly into white girls who are brunette / dirty blonde, but fully blonde is fine too. Love all girls of all backgrounds, but I'm just going thru a phase LOL. I hear Tattletales is what I might be looking for but its a bit more costly and no guaranteed extras. I might not go for the VIP FS but I like to keep that option open so that's were Vivide comes in. Any pricing and if extras are offered at Tattletales? Also would I be able to find a white girl as described at Vivide / Diamond / Platinum? Thanks for the advice in advance haha.Fannies or Tattletales have what you want but both are expensive for extras having a $100+ VIP fee before whatever the girl charges you which can range from 300-1 k for CFS. Platinum is closed. Diamond has like 1-2 white girls that are there sometimes. Vivide your best go to for reasonable pricing but not a huge variety of white girls.

If you don't care about in club extras at all I'd recommend Pink Pony.

MassageAwesome
12-24-23, 01:15
Fannies or Tattletales have what you want but both are expensive for extras having a $100+ VIP fee before whatever the girl charges you which can range from 300-1 k for CFS. Platinum is closed. Diamond has like 1-2 white girls that are there sometimes. Vivide your best go to for reasonable pricing but not a huge variety of white girls.

If you don't care about in club extras at all I'd recommend Pink Pony.Is Fannies still charging 15 bucks for a dance? I'm assuming that's in case they can get either a 5 dollar tip from a 20 from a single dance. And of course if you ask for change you won't get it all back. Bring those 1's and 5's boys LOL.

OutsideProof
12-24-23, 13:27
I agree with everything with RC but a slight adjustment of the CFS. It depends on the provider trust me.

Fannies or Tattletales have what you want but both are expensive for extras having a $100+ VIP fee before whatever the girl charges you which can range from 300-1 k for CFS. Platinum is closed. Diamond has like 1-2 white girls that are there sometimes. Vivide your best go to for reasonable pricing but not a huge variety of white girls.

If you don't care about in club extras at all I'd recommend Pink Pony.

AB1797
12-24-23, 14:32

If you don't care about in club extras at all I'd recommend Pink Pony.Ah, thanks for the insight. Are there more white girls at Pink Pony than Diamond or Vivide?

AcWorthDude
12-24-23, 14:33
Is Fannies still charging 15 bucks for a dance? I'm assuming that's in case they can get either a 5 dollar tip from a 20 from a single dance. And of course if you ask for change you won't get it all back. Bring those 1's and 5's boys LOL.Yes they are. Bring change or get change from the bartender.

MassageAwesome
12-24-23, 16:00
Yes they are. Bring change or get change from the bartender.If it is like it was at Follies the bartender will still take a couple dollars out for a tip so you'll get 18 back. One good thing I can say about Fannies is you get a full bottle water instead of those massage parlor mini ones.

AdmireMyRealit
12-25-23, 02:07
I'm a veteran in terms of SW and Escorts, but I'm still learning the Strip Club game as I don't go there often. Recently I went to a club and the lady at the entrance asked for a $5 tip on top of the entrance fee. I can understand tipping a bartender, or even security if they do you a favor, but why exactly is someone taking the entrance fee needing a tip? Do you guys tip the ladies who take the cash required to enter? Why is this a thing?

Wleakr
12-25-23, 11:35
I'm a veteran in terms of SW and Escorts, but I'm still learning the Strip Club game as I don't go there often. Recently I went to a club and the lady at the entrance asked for a $5 tip on top of the entrance fee. I can understand tipping a bartender, or even security if they do you a favor, but why exactly is someone taking the entrance fee needing a tip? Do you guys tip the ladies who take the cash required to enter? Why is this a thing?Bro, there's a tip jar at my local Taco Bell! LOL!

It's a thing because it's the American way and an easy cash grab. Some folks like to tip everybody for anything, regardless of service or quality thereof. Some like to tip over and beyond.

And some don't like to tip at all, unless you playing wit that dick! I fall under this category, so no, I don't tip the cover charge person or the bouncer or the DJ, etc.

I know there is a chick at Blaze on nightshift that has a tip jar prominently displayed.

HeywoodDJ
12-27-23, 00:16
I agree with everything with RC but a slight adjustment of the CFS. It depends on the provider trust me.True it varies from what I saw on the you and the girl too. Still I'd be surprised if any of the top white girls are taking less than $500 unless you're her regular, you have a great rich reputation, she's desperate (rare due to their simps) and she finds you hot. Generally the Latinas are D2 F 80% of them gave me CFS options 300-500. I'd agree that the whites are still 500-1 K with most of them being super coy until you get in the room. Plus a few of then who are nice to talk to with personalities have told me they like to make it a game how much they can get out of customers without putting out. And if any of the Buckhead millionaire retirees are there don't even bother because they'll turn you down and wait until their Golden Goose comes.

Mr Atlanta
12-27-23, 11:35
Say is Club Wax closed or something?

I pass by there last night after work around 7 pm and wasn't a single car in the parking lot.

Are they closed at the moment?

Sgt Lurker
12-27-23, 11:39
I have been getting take out CFS for $4 or less and they are not quickies. I've established a rapport with some and treated them like a human and a lady and have them at my house. I am single and live alone. No Haters now.

True it varies from what I saw on the you and the girl too. Still I'd be surprised if any of the top white girls are taking less than $500 unless you're her regular, you have a great rich reputation, she's desperate (rare due to their simps) and she finds you hot. Generally the Latinas are D2 F 80% of them gave me CFS options 300-500. I'd agree that the whites are still 500-1 K with most of them being super coy until you get in the room. Plus a few of then who are nice to talk to with personalities have told me they like to make it a game how much they can get out of customers without putting out. And if any of the Buckhead millionaire retirees are there don't even bother because they'll turn you down and wait until their Golden Goose comes.

MelvinMiller92
12-27-23, 13:26
Yesterday Tuesday. I took a trip to Vivide looking for the Latina dancers I asked about earlier. Boy did I hit the Jack tho I went with very limited funds at the time I enjoyed every moment of it I had a total of 5 dances between two Latina dances very similar body types I like the last one more (sorry couldn't get names music was too loud) I got there dances with her. I enjoyed her more because the body was softer and she was more into it. I will be going back again today. They bought mentioned VIP was 26.

OutsideProof
12-27-23, 14:17
That is nice Sgt. I agree with you on the rapport part. Goes a long way. Befriend 2 girls at fannies years ago just off that alone with some outside options.

I have been getting take out CFS for $4 or less and they are not quickies. I've established a rapport with some and treated them like a human and a lady and have them at my house. I am single and live alone. No Haters now.

Wleakr
12-27-23, 16:41
Say is Club Wax closed or something?

I pass by there last night after work around 7 pm and wasn't a single car in the parking lot.

Are they closed at the moment?Closed on Tuesdays.

Not that you was trying to go. LOL!

BasketballJone
12-27-23, 19:20
Yesterday Tuesday. I took a trip to Vivide looking for the Latina dancers I asked about earlier. Boy did I hit the Jack tho I went with very limited funds at the time I enjoyed every moment of it I had a total of 5 dances between two Latina dances very similar body types I like the last one more (sorry couldn't get names music was too loud) I got there dances with her. I enjoyed her more because the body was softer and she was more into it. I will be going back again today. They bought mentioned VIP was 26.Check your PM bro!

Mr Atlanta
12-27-23, 20:40
Closed on Tuesdays.

Not that you was trying to go. LOL!Honestly I don't really do the strip club scene anymore but I like to keep up with what's going on these days. I'm more into the SW scene LOL.

LogJammin18
12-28-23, 12:48
Night out before going back to her place to smash?

Been seeing this SB since college (Athens). Fast forward 4 years and she has a big girl job in Atlanta. We usually do a dinner / hotel date, but figured we could do a sexy / fun drinks at a club, get a few dances, get horned up and head back to her place this time.

Pink Pony is the obvious answer as far as location and size of the club and table dance fun. I have not been to TattleTales, although I would bet that would be the better club to go to if we wanted to do VIP. Would they let us go back to the VIP together? Anyone have any intel on if she wanted to join in on the VIP daddy pleasuring if that would fly with management or the TT girls? What about the Pony? Could she go back to VIP and do a double with the girl on me (most likely just oral).

And yes, she is hot (she reminds me of 80's beer commercials swim suit models. Lean, tan, tall, hard body with biggest nicest natural double d's you have ever seen. DM me if you want to see these massive mams). And yes, I know it may seem strange to take my paid for pu y to go play with club paid for pu, but we are more the girlfriend experience sugar couple and I like to keep foreplay fun as we have been able to keep it interesting in the bedroom even with the passage of time and 100+ dates.

TreJohn
12-28-23, 20:18
Went by Pin Ups today around 3 pm, have not been since renovation and there was a 5 dollar charge and a whole lot less dances on day shift than before, so a couple came by to ask for a dance but I was not interested. After the girl on stage finished her set without one dollar made she came by to ask me for a dance I first said no but went to her and ask her the price of the dance before I made my final decision, she said 5 dollars a dance so I said lets go. She started dancing then she ask how tall I was because I was standing up, she said she could not hit little man which hinted to me she was down for DO dances for sure so I found a corner in the dark and had a little fun. She also stated I would have to tip her little more for DO dances and I said no problem lets roll. Was planning to go to Blaze but everything went as planned so the DO tour is back in effect tomorrow at Wax for more DO fun with my regular. Damage when little man perform his DO show every tour showing is. 80.

Parkway91
12-28-23, 22:32
I had the itch to go to Wax last night. Got there and parking was free across the street. 20 dollar cover. As others noted, they no longer serve alcohol. There were a lot of people there just hanging out. There were quite a few AA dancers. Nothing that wowed me, but some decent talent. All AA and no sight of the Cubanas. They seem to be gone for good. I got approached by this thick cute ebony. Got some dances with her and hung out at the bar. She then suggested we go over to this corner area with couches; not the VIP but kind of a raised area near the bar. I got a bit more handsy there, but she was only grinding and no stick shifting. After the 2nd round I decided to bounce. She insisted on giving me her phone #. She didn't seem to know much about VIP, but seems like she would be up for OTC. She wasn't doing wonders for me so probably pass. Overall it's still a good time; I just wish the Cubanas would come back.

Wleakr
12-29-23, 01:26
I had the itch to go to Wax last night. Got there and parking was free across the street. 20 dollar cover. As others noted, they no longer serve alcohol.Are they back to charging $20? Cover had been reduced to $10 on nights due to lack of alcohol.

BobeSugar
12-29-23, 10:16
I recently visited South Florida and went to Cheetah in Pompano Beach. The talent is similar to the one in Vivide. 95 percent Latino. I didn't do anything, just enjoyed the view. The prices are twice that of Vivide with half the time, which ain't worth it. Just wanted to share the experience. Maybe times changed or I have changed, but I didn't enjoy South Florida clubs as much as I used to.

Parkway91
12-29-23, 13:16
Are they back to charging $20? Cover had been reduced to $10 on nights due to lack of alcohol.It was 20 dollar cover. I could stand that due to the absence of parking fee. At one point it was 30/ parking and 20/ door on weekends. I hope that club sticks around. It's still a good option IMO.

Machintosh
12-29-23, 21:46
Started my Friday afternoon at blaze. There was easily a 4:1 guy to girl ratio. Not good. Upstairs booth was section off for an event. I luckily scored a seat across from the DJ up above but about 6 songs in someone reserved the booth so I ended up leaving. Last Friday was also bad.

On my way to seduction I figured I'd check out rain for the first time. I got there about 4. The door said 10 dollar dances so I asked the security guy he said he didn't know but another guy mentioned it's 5 during the day. I walked in and there was 3 girls total. 2 occupied and the 3rd was a dancer from Vivide that's pretty boring. I left after about 15 minutes. It's a fairly small square setup with tables in the middle and booths along one wall.

At seduction there was a surprisingly high number of white guys. Ratio guys to girls was great but all 6's or below. There was one 9 but she knew it and I'm sure would have been boring. Left after probing a few for DO. Could be have but decided against it.

Only spending about 60 so far I started heading to wax but decided to cut my loss and go home.

AcePoint
12-30-23, 05:40
Saw this girl a while back at wax.

I know she's light skin and maybe Latin American / Central American maybe Mexican I don't know I can't tell that well.

Pretty skinny and fit.

Gives great dances and sometimes will push for VIP.

Dark black hair.

Saw her 2-3 times but didn't get contact info.

She was very popular the times I was there a year or two ago when I saw her.

Anyone know her name or if she still dances anywhere?

HomeRun17
12-30-23, 10:28
I was one of the white guys there yesterday. LOL I was thinking the same thing. It was a Caucasian invasion as I like to say. I left about 6 or so. They do have some cute girls there but it was slim pickings yesterday.

Started my Friday afternoon at blaze. There was easily a 4:1 guy to girl ratio. Not good. Upstairs booth was section off for an event. I luckily scored a seat across from the DJ up above but about 6 songs in someone reserved the booth so I ended up leaving. Last Friday was also bad.

On my way to seduction I figured I'd check out rain for the first time. I got there about 4. The door said 10 dollar dances so I asked the security guy he said he didn't know but another guy mentioned it's 5 during the day. I walked in and there was 3 girls total. 2 occupied and the 3rd was a dancer from Vivide that's pretty boring. I left after about 15 minutes. It's a fairly small square setup with tables in the middle and booths along one wall.

At seduction there was a surprisingly high number of white guys. Ratio guys to girls was great but all 6's or below. There was one 9 but she knew it and I'm sure would have been boring. Left after probing a few for DO. Could be have but decided against it.

Only spending about 60 so far I started heading to wax but decided to cut my loss and go home.

HeywoodDJ
12-30-23, 10:34
I recently visited South Florida and went to Cheetah in Pompano Beach. The talent is similar to the one in Vivide. 95 percent Latino. I didn't do anything, just enjoyed the view. The prices are twice that of Vivide with half the time, which ain't worth it. Just wanted to share the experience. Maybe times changed or I have changed, but I didn't enjoy South Florida clubs as much as I used to.Dang, I'm going to Pompano today for the afternoon. Cheetah was on the list, along with Diamond Dolls and Booby. I read now that prices $50+ more than V rooms, plus upselling as well as 15-20 min not the 30 min at V. Dances in the $20-$25 range. Will still check it out as a first timer.

Machintosh
12-30-23, 10:36
I was one of the white guys there yesterday. LOL I was thinking the same thing. It was a Caucasian invasion as I like to say. I left about 6 or so. They do have some cute girls there but it was slim pickings yesterday.If you are at the high chair near the floor DJ. I'd agree you had some cute ones but lower milage.

HeywoodDJ
12-30-23, 10:41
Went to PP last night, was good in that one of the main bars was super easy to get one of the bar sofas since the customers weren't packed maybe 60% capacity. But the talent was 30-50% less in volume and quality. Best PP nights I'll see 6 or 7 girls I really want, last night maybe 1-2 I glanced but none peaked me to dance.

Went to TT after. Roster was more full, a bunch of thin natural white coeds, pretty enough girls like 7-8's but none to justify the markup. I saw a couple 8. 5-9's but wasn't fired up. A good spot to just chill out at the back bar by the mirrors since girls are mostly lazy you don't get bothered. There's this 1 Guy Fieri (in dress and looks) old dude who had 3 or 4 at times of their top earning girls just sitting with him at the bar with a girl giving a light dance every 10 min or so. 1 girl got $600 for that, the TT market is so screwed. Vivide with $400 you can live like a king for a couple hours.

HomeRun17
12-30-23, 11:12
If you are at the high chair near the floor DJ. I'd agree you had some cute ones but lower milage.Yes. That was me. The short cute one was K. Holla next time.

OutsideProof
12-30-23, 12:11
You mongers were out.

I was at rain Thursday; slow and yes, they hit me with the 10/ dance; there is a slim SOFT booty named violet. I suppose to hit seductions yesterday to see the BIG booty chick but ran into fam stuff. I will try my luck at seductions today.

Wleakr
12-30-23, 13:11
Yes. That was me. The short cute one was K. Holla next time.Was Hurricane in the house at Seduction?

Looks like activity is picking up at that place.

On different note, apparently Oasis is opening up at the Club Allure location to start January 2nd. I actually thought someone else would bring that rumor here already, as I hate to start up rumors myself. However, there are some ig posts that seem to confirm it actually happening, though details beyond date and place are sketchy.

I think they plan to just do a day shift thing and it still be the same black club vibe at night, similar to how Vivide used to advertise themselves as Follies dayshift when they started. We shall see. Not my type of club anyway, but I know some folks are itching for more non-black options in the city.

RondaColdSon
12-30-23, 15:16
Was Hurricane in the house at Seduction?

Looks like activity is picking up at that place.

On different note, apparently Oasis is opening up at the Club Allure location to start January 2nd. I actually thought someone else would bring that rumor here already, as I hate to start up rumors myself. However, there are some ig posts that seem to confirm it actually happening, though details beyond date and place are sketchy.

I think they plan to just do a day shift thing and it still be the same black club vibe at night, similar to how Vivide used to advertise themselves as Follies dayshift when they started. We shall see. Not my type of club anyway, but I know some folks are itching for more non-black options in the city.I'd like an affordable non-black club for once.

Cheetah is more of a unique dining experience. Pink Pony has no extras and regulars dominate just like Tattletales and Fannies. Tattletales and Fannies VIP is $100+ fee before you start negotiating with the dancer for $300-1 k. After you factor in other strip club related cost, getting a high end escort would be better. I do like these clubs for a couple drinks, watch the stage and grab 5-8 dances but outside of that they don't offer much IMO.

I know a Tattletale dancer that worked at Vivide previously. You could get CFS BBJ for 250. Now she charges CFS CBJ for $500+ at Tattletales!

OutsideProof
12-30-23, 18:33
There is a small crowd in here this afternoon. Some nice and thicc ones. D. o. Oops. Ga winning in first half.

You mongers were out.

I was at rain Thursday; slow and yes, they hit me with the 10/ dance; there is a slim SOFT booty named violet. I suppose to hit seductions yesterday to see the BIG booty chick but ran into fam stuff. I will try my luck at seductions today.

Machintosh
12-30-23, 19:57
If hurricane is the gal with the boxing gloves on the booty then yes.

I don't believe an affordable non-black will ever be in Atlanta. One may start that way until it's flooded with people and prices will drive up.

Blaze was packed again today by 3 pm. Seduction wasn't great today either.

OutsideProof
12-30-23, 21:11
Mac. Seduction heated up close to 4 to 645.

I don't believe an affordable non-black will ever be in Atlanta. One may start that way until it's flooded with people and prices will drive up.

Blaze was packed again today by 3 pm. Seduction wasn't great today either.

Machintosh
12-31-23, 12:33
Mac. Seduction heated up close to 4 to 645.To each their own. I left about 545. It's highly likely I'm just turned off by how short many of their songs are and the floor DJ talking into the mic all the time.

Rod8432
12-31-23, 12:52
Dang, I'm going to Pompano today for the afternoon. Cheetah was on the list, along with Diamond Dolls and Booby. I read now that prices $50+ more than V rooms, plus upselling as well as 15-20 min not the 30 min at V. Dances in the $20-$25 range. Will still check it out as a first timer.Heywood. Check out Cheetah Hallandale. I think you'll find it more to your liking.

HomeRun17
12-31-23, 14:47
Took my first trip to Vivide Sat about 4 pm. My dumbass forgot about the Peach Bowl in the Benz so got caught up in the traffic. First time I have set foot in this building since it was Body Tap back in the day. I am usually a southside guy. No parking fee, $10 cover. Got a beer ($6) at the top bar when I got in and let my eyes adjust. Immediately got approached by a mixed thick chick that started all of the?. Have you been here before, did you go to Follies because they call this the new follies, yada, yada, yada. Told her I wanted to look around for a little then headed down stairs. There were some cute Latin babes when approached but were not that aggressive. Saw 2 black spinners that were dancing on the stage so I tipped them. Finest was one, she says she also works at Cheetah, and Kenya. I see there is some mentioning of Kenya on the board so I will look into that. I didn't dance her but she offered the digits for later. Will see how that goes. I did go to see a girl that I met as a customer in Seductions. She was in the booth with guys smoking and dancing by the DJ when I got there but got her upstairs and did about 8 songs. Told me her name was Taylor when met her at Seductions. Got her number after we danced then I left about 6. Not a bad experience until I got home and Taylor hit me up wanting me to give her $80 for her $100 tip-out. I was like WTF! Said she was behind from Friday. Told her no so that is probably the end of that.

Probably taking a break after the new year from the SC. Everyone be safe and have a Great NY.

OutsideProof
12-31-23, 16:54
True. He was talking a lot.

To each their own. I left about 545. It's highly likely I'm just turned off by how short many of their songs are and the floor DJ talking into the mic all the time.

RondaColdSon
01-01-24, 12:43
Not a bad experience until I got home and Taylor hit me up wanting me to give her $80 for her $100 tip-out. I was like WTF! Said she was behind from Friday. Told her no so that is probably the end of that.
Whenever a dancer ask me for money I ask if I can get VIP for free. Blows my mind when they do that and it is always the ones I'm not that interested in.

NewDude
01-02-24, 15:35
Pinups was on the menu this past week. Talent was not great at all, hell, may even be worst than wax. With that said, it was better than blaze last week, which I'm not going to waste a review on. Dance prices were a mix of five and ten depending on how much of a rookie they perceive you as. (or, how much if rookie they are as well.). All dances were great grinds and a double henny was 5-7 dollars with a generous pour. All dances were full contact, with DO available on 2 of 5.

NewDude
01-02-24, 15:38

Blaze was packed again today by 3 pm. Seduction wasn't great today either.Blaze has been trash lately for me. I've tried night and day shift about five times over the last month. Neither visit was more than 30 minutes because the quality was just terrible. I spent over an hour at strokers last month and it's normally the worst.

NewDude
01-02-24, 15:42
It was 20 dollar cover. I could stand that due to the absence of parking fee. At one point it was 30/ parking and 20/ door on weekends. I hope that club sticks around. It's still a good option IMO.You got got bro. They're charging 10 on nights due to no alcohol. I don't think I'm getting a homie hookup, I could be wrong though. No parking fee as well.

SixInchPimp
01-02-24, 15:47
Snuck out away to try seductions again.

Got there at 3:30, no charge for parking or cover. $2 beers, $5 drinks before 7. They don't have diet Coke, FYI.

Got a few dances from the older lady there. She's been on the scene for decades and she used to be fine in the aughts but is starting to age badly. She used to have high mileage DO dances but, this time, did minor stick shifting and playing with her hairy Bush. I sent her away before my 4 dances were up.

I sat for another 20 minutes annoyed as none of the other 6 dancers there wouldn't ask me for a dance. As I was about to leave, Cupcake asks me for a dance. Cupcake has been dancing for at least 15 years at various $5 dollar black clubs.

I always declined her in the past because back in late aughts, she gave me a dance at Queen city and left a shit stain on my shirt. I declined her offer again. She asked why and I told her about 15 years ago, she left a shit stain on my Polo shirt. She denied saying that wasn't here. I said, I'd never forget anything like that. She said she's always clean and spread her pussy and ass for me to see. Somewhat convinced, I decided to take her up.

2 dances in, there's heavy stick shifting trying to pull junior out. While outwardly clean, I didn't want to take any raw DO chances with her so I paused our dances to go to the bathroom to slide on a rubber.

I come back and she's back in my draws. She feels the rubber and asks if we can move to the seats by the DJ (I was in the only good high seat at the bar by the speaker). I oblige, first song she pulls junior out. Before the song is over she's riding. I skeet a song or two later. I give her $60 and she asks for a tip and I give $20 more.

Being 6'3, I was skeptical of the low seats in seduction but it worked fine for a slow day shift. This wouldn't work if management was really looking.

As far as Cupcake, I only danced her because the other girls were being lazy. I can never forgive her for leaving a shit stain on me 15 years ago. I'll likely never get a dance from her ever again although the pussy was exquisite.

All this happens before I could finish my drink and beer. I go back to the bar to finish when I'm approached by a girl who was arriving for work as I entered. She was just getting to the floor and wasn't lazy like the others. She asked me for a dance and I obliged. Said her name was Nani, like punani, and apparently, I hired her and her home girl for a bachelor's party a couple years ago when they danced at Rumors. I did remember hiring some dancers from Rumors a fee years ago but couldn't remember her. She said her hair was longer and before her BBL and new tits. She insinuated we hit at the bachelor party, which is likely.

She had heavy stick shifting and was into it. She asked why I wasn't getting hard. I told her I just nutted and wouldn't likely get hard. She took that as a challenge but I couldn't get junior up again even with her giving aggressive DO dances. She asked for my number, I declined and asked when she was dancing again, she said tomorrow.

The next day I spot her and immediately I'm at full attention. They replaced the big speaker by the bar with a smaller speaker so it's not as private as it used to be a few months ago. She asks for VIP ($35, which I think she kept). Go to the VIP and she didn't even front lie she was there to dance. Slid on the rubber and she got me right in two or three songs. I gave her 80, she asked for $200, I gave her $50 more which was all I had left. She seemed cool about it. All-in-all, Seduction is going to be my new spot.

Happy Hunting and any info on this new Kenya spot would be helpful!

Wleakr
01-02-24, 16:37
You got got bro. They're charging 10 on nights due to no alcohol. I don't think I'm getting a homie hookup, I could be wrong though. No parking fee as well.That why I ask because I ain't paid 20 since the no alcohol started plus fewer dancers, so was thrown off wit that.

Wleakr
01-02-24, 16:42
Blaze has been trash lately for me. I've tried night and day shift about five times over the last month. Neither visit was more than 30 minutes because the quality was just terrible. I spent over an hour at strokers last month and it's normally the worst.Normally I expect the clubs leading into Christmas to get busier with girls, even some briefly coming out of retirement for a bit of holiday funds. Kinda surprised Blaze is trending down.

That said, you really only need the right one to make a trip worth it!

Wleakr
01-02-24, 19:16

Happy Hunting and any info on this new Kenya spot would be helpful!Damn! Everybody got out for some holiday fun but me! LOL!

Oh well, I'll be out next week to play clean up batter.

Seduction is getting mad positive reviews and, while I don't really care for the layout, I admit I had a decent time my last trip through. A plus that it's close enough drive to or from Blaze if either / or ain't hitting.

Kenya spot? That's one I haven't heard. Hope someone has some intel!

Machintosh
01-02-24, 20:16
Damn! Everybody got out for some holiday fun but me! LOL!

Oh well, I'll be out next week to play clean up batter.

Seduction is getting mad positive reviews and, while I don't really care for the layout, I admit I had a decent time my last trip through. A plus that it's close enough drive to or from Blaze if either / or ain't hitting.

Kenya spot? That's one I haven't heard. Hope someone has some intel!That's exactly it. If Blaze is too crowded or lame it's a great alternative. I've checked out rain twice as a third option. Both times times were flops. 2 girls with 10 guys the first and the second was 2 girls with 20 guys. Security also wanted everyone to sit in the middle or at the bar. All the couches & booths were off limits.

Wleakr
01-02-24, 20:35
That's exactly it. If Blaze is too crowded or lame it's a great alternative. I've checked out rain twice as a third option. Both times times were flops. 2 girls with 10 guys the first and the second was 2 girls with 20 guys. Security also wanted everyone to sit in the middle or at the bar. All the couches & booths were off limits.Bro, don't mention it! Rain is too much of a disappointment. Made even more so when I think about all the fun I had when it was Foxy Lady. Hard to believe at one point this spot was straight jumping!

Even when it was on it's last legs, with low crowds, few dancers, pieces of building falling apart and giant potholes everywhere, I preferred THAT to what it is now. The club somehow feels even smaller to me with the renovations / rehab.

The old dayshift DJ was cool as shit. He'd greet you from the DJ booth and direct you to grab a drink. The old lady manager / bartender would give you a heavy pour for $5 a pop. And since DJ doubled as "security", you never got a pat down because he was spinning in the booth. After a while, I started bringing snacks to go along with my drink!

Those were the days!

Twah70
01-03-24, 06:55
Sorry for being out of touch, but what is a DO dance?

IAmNotGr8
01-03-24, 08:51
Sorry for being out of touch, but what is a DO dance?Dick out.

More information at post# 13318.

IAmNotGr8
01-03-24, 09:08
Sorry for being out of touch, but what is a DO dance?Ignore my previous msg. I could not delete after I posted.

From post#.

The basic gist is, you want something comfortable that lets you discreetly pull your dick out.

RondaColdSon
01-03-24, 12:43
Happy Hunting and any info on this new Kenya spot would be helpful!Kenya is a dancer at Vivide. The dancer was saying she worked at Cheetah and her friend Kenya did as well.

Just don't want this to turn into the massage parlor thread where people started thinking Sweet Hut was a uncover brothel.

TreJohn
01-03-24, 12:59
Went to Tokyo Valentino on a Monday night around 11 pm it was slow because of New Years but still was some fun to be had, they have women strippers there and you can also have private dances just like the strip club. The private rooms are 20 buck for 20 minutes or you can get a free booth but it is open and people will come to watch. I don't go on weekends because there is a heavy LGBT presence and I'm a straight man which makes me a little uncomfortable so Monday is more of a straight presence with real women on the top floor. The price is $23 for entry and it is a sex club so I have seen lifestyle couples come to play I also join in play with a dudes wife there and have witness a dude and 3 girls in play while people stood and watch gazing. Security is tight and the parking situation is also great, never had my car broken into because the have people watching in the parking lots and I around feel safe there with no worries. From a former host, Never been to Trapeze I heard it was pricey so this could be a cheaper alternative. What's your experience?

HollowGuy
01-03-24, 15:13
I have seeing a lot of post regarding tattletale. I can only go during the day. How are the VIP and is their any day shift girls worth recommending that will be a good time?

Prospector12
01-03-24, 15:28
Kenya is a dancer at Vivide. The dancer was saying she worked at Cheetah and her friend Kenya did as well.

Just don't want this to turn into the massage parlor thread where people started thinking Sweet Hut was a uncover brothel.Made my first visit to Vivide Saturday around 3-5. Girls are amazing. Was first approached by Kenya. Spinner small tits but great booty and very thin body, taller 5'7 without heels. Offered VIP but it being my first trip I declined not knowing how long a 60 $ DJ tip would allow me in the VIP. So I asked Kenya if it was just a song and she says it wasn't time based on songs. May try it this weekend. Got her # and I feel she gives it freely. Says she stays in Stockbridge. Any info on the upstairs VIP layout and experiences good or bad? Pm if necessary.

OutsideProof
01-03-24, 16:56
Pro. There are some Vivide SMEs in this forum; do a search on Vivide for all the info you could ever want.

Made my first visit to Vivide Saturday around 3-5. Girls are amazing. Was first approached by Kenya. Spinner small tits but great booty and very thin body, taller 5'7 without heels. Offered VIP but it being my first trip I declined not knowing how long a 60 $ DJ tip would allow me in the VIP. So I asked Kenya if it was just a song and she says it wasn't time based on songs. May try it this weekend. Got her # and I feel she gives it freely. Says she stays in Stockbridge. Any info on the upstairs VIP layout and experiences good or bad? Pm if necessary.

Wleakr
01-03-24, 17:38
Not my review, taken from the other place to provide info here on the new Oasis dayshift that opened at Allure on Chesire Bridge. Seems to have been many names, Allure, Tease, Bliss, Gold Club, 24 K, probably missing a name or three. I call it the Mystery Club.

From fellow monger.

"I checked out the new Oasis for Opening Day, late afternoon. Basically, it's Oasis Management running a day club at Allure. It's located down a side street and around the back of a shopping plaza on Cheshire Bridge. Not the best area, with the side street in poor repair and club parking chock-full of craters. Crowded / tight parking lot with construction-style metal barriers corralling the front of a large square building with an Allure Nightclub sign. At an opening near the middle, a friendly bouncer performed a heavy frisk. It wasn't military / gun-wearing stuff like Platinum used to be. But definitely more thorough than Pink Pony, TT, or even Vivide. That may in part owe to its normally being a late-night urban club, which for the time being, it'll apparently continue to be after dayshift is done.

Free parking / entry, and went through the door into a small passage before entering the club's main area. Unsurprisingly, it had an urban / nightclub feel. Lots of purple and pink vinyl upholstery, with flashing lights, screens, and panels. Clean and well-maintained, it looked somewhat recently renovated. A single men's room stood in one corner, staffed (I think) by a former Oasis bathroom guy. Very friendly, conversative, and professional, who seemed grateful for a couple dollar tip. There's a raised, carpeted runway / stage with pit areas on either side with couches and small tables. The stage was flanked off both sides by bars with highbacked leather stools along the walls. And finally, raised platforms were scattered about at the club's perimeter with more couches under varying degrees of lighting. A little too bright overall for me, but some shadowy corners for discrete mongers.

Unfortunately, the girls weren't up to former Oasis quality, ranging from 4 to 6 mostly, with only one 7-up. A mix of ethnicities leaning toward white girls, there were tattoos aplenty, plus extra poundage on most. Maybe a dozen or so when I got there, increasing to 35-40 later. I sat at one bar, getting dances there, and then later on one of the side couches. $10 per, and basically Pony-style performances. Nude with mild contact like Oasis also used to be. I was hoping for more of a Vivide grind, but wasn't to be had.

VIPs were curtained-off couch sections at one end of the club. Larger than Vivide, but appeared brighter from what I could see through gaps in the curtains. Fairly reasonable pricing at $50/30 mins and $200 for the girl.

Couple addnl notes. I was told the DJ formerly worked weekends at Oasis. He overrtalked and droned on with loud, unintelligible mumbling that confused dancers and customers alike. It appeared the bars were still being prepped / stocked, lacking in some bar basics. Also, no food, but supposedly a food truck will be parked out front at some point in the future.

So there you have it. Wish I could say it was a killer time, and a great alternative to current clubs. Maybe for the VIPs, since they at least have curtain enclosures. But without Pony / TT-quality women, I don't see myself initially favoring the club. However, like Vivide, that may improve down the road. So, probably worth a check-in from time-to-time. "

Machintosh
01-03-24, 23:02

Got there at 3:30, no charge for parking or cover. $2 beers, $5 drinks before 7. They don't have diet Coke, FYI.

Got a few dances from the older lady there. She's been on the scene for decades and she used to be fine in the aughts but is starting to age badly. She used to have high mileage DO dances but, this time, did minor stick shifting and playing with her hairy Bush. I sent her away before my 4 dances were up.

I sat for another 20 minutes annoyed as none of the other 6 dancers there wouldn't ask me for a dance. As I was about to leave, Cupcake asks me for a dance. Cupcake has been dancing for at least 15 years at various $5 dollar black clubs.

I always declined her in the past because back in late aughts, she gave me a dance at Queen city and left a shit stain on my shirt. I declined her offer again. She asked why and I told her about 15 years ago, she left a shit stain on my Polo shirt. She denied saying that wasn't here. I said, I'd never forget anything like that. She said she's always clean and spread her pussy and ass for me to see. Somewhat convinced, I decided to take her up.

2 dances in, there's heavy stick shifting trying to pull junior out. While outwardly clean, I didn't want to take any raw DO chances with her so I paused our dances to go to the bathroom to slide on a rubber.

I come back and she's back in my draws. She feels the rubber and asks if we can move to the seats by the DJ (I was in the only good high seat at the bar by the speaker). I oblige, first song she pulls junior out. Before the song is over she's riding. I skeet a song or two later. I give her $60 and she asks for a tip and I give $20 more.

Being 6'3, I was skeptical of the low seats in seduction but it worked fine for a slow day shift. This wouldn't work if management was really looking.

As far as Cupcake, I only danced her because the other girls were being lazy. I can never forgive her for leaving a shit stain on me 15 years ago. I'll likely never get a dance from her ever again although the pussy was exquisite.

All this happens before I could finish my drink and beer. I go back to the bar to finish when I'm approached by a girl who was arriving for work as I entered. She was just getting to the floor and wasn't lazy like the others. She asked me for a dance and I obliged. Said her name was Nani, like punani, and apparently, I hired her and her home girl for a bachelor's party a couple years ago when they danced at Rumors. I did remember hiring some dancers from Rumors a fee years ago but couldn't remember her. She said her hair was longer and before her BBL and new tits. She insinuated we hit at the bachelor party, which is likely.

She had heavy stick shifting and was into it. She asked why I wasn't getting hard. I told her I just nutted and wouldn't likely get hard. She took that as a challenge but I couldn't get junior up again even with her giving aggressive DO dances. She asked for my number, I declined and asked when she was dancing again, she said tomorrow.

The next day I spot her and immediately I'm at full attention. They replaced the big speaker by the bar with a smaller speaker so it's not as private as it used to be a few months ago. She asks for VIP ($35, which I think she kept). Go to the VIP and she didn't even front lie she was there to dance. Slid on the rubber and she got me right in two or three songs. I gave her 80, she asked for $200, I gave her $50 more which was all I had left. She seemed cool about it. All-in-all, Seduction is going to be my new spot.

Happy Hunting and any info on this new Kenya spot would be helpful!I got ya. DM me.